PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #3942
01-01-07, 11:23
Had some free time yesterday and tried out Frontier. Coco answered the door and gave me the massage. Late twenties/early thirties and chinese, cute. When she came in she did not place a towel over me so I knew it was a good choice. Got a decent massage with lots of ass play at the end. On the flip she asked what i wanted and said everything. DATY, mish, cgirl, and doggie. Decent enough time.

I must be still buzzed since I dont know anyplace called Frontier???

Fe Maiden
01-01-07, 12:43
I must be still buzzed since I dont know anyplace called Frontier???Yeah, I don't know of it either but I am curious. There also seems to be a lot of girls named Coco at a lot of different places!!!

Yowzaa
01-01-07, 19:22
I posted about that place a couple of weeks ago -

Yeah, I don't know of it either but I am curious. There also seems to be a lot of girls named Coco at a lot of different places!!!

Originally Posted by Yowzaa
OK while doing some recon yesterday I found a place next to "frontier chiropractic" - never saw frontier, but a door with "acupuncture" simple small sign.

Door handle was locked but it pushed in, nobody was at the counter but I heard water in the restroom/shower room in the lobby. A chick was in there with her panties washing down her vag. I figured she might be MASSAGING me so I was checking out the goods. Caught her off guard but she immediately tried ushering me into a back room. I was on my lunch hour and didn't have time, but she said coco and cece was there to service me. She suddenly "only answered phones" and didn't massage. Wouldn't give me her name.

How is this place, I don't recall ever hearing anything about it. Yes I searched the address here and everywhere, it's under the radar.

Thanks guys, I don't know OC very well but will quickly learn, I think.

Survey Says
01-01-07, 19:48
Yeah Fairview and Warner. In the 2-story office building. What was your trip like?? I liked her but wondering if she did extras?

Is it impossible to find a nice young girl that does plenty of ass rubbing and teaseing that also doesnt wear jeans? Whats it take?

Was going to try a few places in Capistrano but didnt want to waste my time. Use to be good teaseing with some vute girls there. Dont think its happening anymore.

Naw, I haven't been there in months, maybe a year. The first time I went there, I had Yessica, a young Latina with braces in her early 20's. Dined ATY and posted about it maybe +/- 2 years ago. Last time I went in was surprised she still worked there when I asked for her. She only works Sat & Sun. Only gave me a hj and requested, more like demanded, .75 from me after the deed. There was no discussion beforehand. I was pissed, told her that I decided what the tip would be, gave her .4 and told her that she lost a loyal customer! I was a regular of hers and went countless times over the first year and always requested her. Even once got her to do a little bbbj before finishing off hj. Shit, I was the one she educated herself on.

Haven't been out lately due to the holiday season and being tight on cash. Hope to be out very soon tho.

JJ, thanks for the post on Gene's old joint. I'll try it out and report back when I go. Maybe she was feeling you out and will remember you the next time...if you return. Normally, I request not to be draped - especially in the summer.

-SS

Green Gopher
01-02-07, 13:40
Can anyone recommend a chiro for me? My insurance sent me to a really bad chiro which I was not happy with and am looking for other options. PM me!

Jon Jones
01-02-07, 15:56
Many insurance companies try to push you to a chiro rather than an M.D. because it's cheaper. Chiro's have their place in treatment but only after your have failed to get the problem taken care of by an M.D. At least in IMHO.

Can anyone recommend a chiro for me? My insurance sent me to a really bad chiro which I was not happy with and am looking for other options. PM me!

Spankme
01-02-07, 17:24
Many insurance companies try to push you to a chiro rather than an M.D. because it's cheaper. Chiro's have their place in treatment but only after your have failed to get the problem taken care of by an M.D. At least in IMHO.

was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.

Jon Jones
01-02-07, 20:47
You’re probably right. My crummy insurance only pays $25 per visit and I think it’s limited to 12 visits a year. I figure that the paper trail and the possible insurance fraud is not worth the effort.

Plus the only time I ever actually saw a Chiro in a MP was when I happened to be at Gene's place when the guy picked up his monthly fee for the use of his name - $5,000 cash.

I heard from one of my old provider's at Gene's, that the Chiro is now in jail.

Jon Jones
01-02-07, 20:50
So if I understand you, you're talking about the place NEXT to Frontier?

I posted about that place a couple of weeks ago -

Originally Posted by Yowzaa
OK while doing some recon yesterday I found a place next to "frontier chiropractic" - never saw frontier, but a door with "acupuncture" simple small sign.

Member #3942
01-02-07, 21:22
I am lost of where Frontier is??

Yowzaa
01-02-07, 21:33
So if I understand you, you're talking about the place NEXT to Frontier?OK - the sign out front says Frontier Chiro, but I never saw Frontier. The AMP in questions is in the same strip, and just has a little acupuncture sign by a solid door.

It's on Brookhurst, easily found with a quick google search. I saw it advertised in the online mexican classifieds that was recommended here once.

No Latinas there, though; all Asian, I think Korean and Chinese.

Jon Jones
01-02-07, 21:34
From Google:
Frontier Chiropractic Health Center
12570 Brookhurst, #1
Garden Grove, CA 92843

(I've never been to either place.)

Yowzaa
01-02-07, 21:42
From Google:

(I've never been to either place.)LMAO, Jon Jones - I was just PM'ing you and Cash the address. Oh well, I'm not one to post addresses but don't ***** about it when they're posted either. If LEO's so stupid they can't research w/a quick google search and rely on details here, then we have much bigger things to worry about.

That's the place. 3 chicks work there during the week - coco, cece, and the un-named vag washing one who "only answers phones".

Chance 62
01-02-07, 22:33
From Google:
Frontier Chiropractic Health Center
12570 Brookhurst, #1
Garden Grove, CA 92843

(I've never been to either place.)Has anyone gone to the frontier? It close to where I work. It might be worth checking in to on my lunch break. I have been to most of the mp's in Garden Grove. There is some good places off chapman and brookhurst if all you want is service and not a massge.

Chance 62
01-02-07, 22:42
Had some free time yesterday and tried out Frontier. Coco answered the door and gave me the massage. Late twenties/early thirties and chinese, cute. When she came in she did not place a towel over me so I knew it was a good choice. Got a decent massage with lots of ass play at the end. On the flip she asked what i wanted and said everything. DATY, mish, cgirl, and doggie. Decent enough time.diegohills858,

What where the rates, and was FS offered?

Green Gopher
01-02-07, 23:02
was that GG was looking for an amp fronting as a Chiro office, which would give him a legitimate way to write off his habit. This shouldn't be a problem since most of the amps opening up today are posing as Chiro offices.
I say somewhere in the middle. The place that I'm going to right now is worthless. I come in and sit on a massage chair for 10 minutes and my time is over. I asked to see the Chiro to discuss some pains I was having and apparently the guy is pretty busy and booked up. The times he's available make it impossible for me to visit because of work.

If there are any Chiro places that are legitimately healing people and offer good massages, thats pretty much all I can ask for. Now if more services were involved that'd be terrific however I really dont' see that happening too much.

Member #3942
01-02-07, 23:25
Been to 2 places that were new. Both sucked. Both were on Euclid. Dont bother. Address? Well cant recall them right now. Both are new. Both had older ladies when the ad said young girls. Keep looking for something new.

Chance 62
01-03-07, 01:18
Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

Ages 22-26

Evilmerlin
01-03-07, 02:01
I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?

Survey Says
01-03-07, 16:30
I stopped by Vicks today ~6pm and it was closed. Knocked but no one answered. I did, however get a peek inside and noticed that the lights behind the inside door were on, so it looks like someone was there. Hopefully they are simply on holiday vacation. Any word?

I stopped by on Tuesday, 1/2/07, at approx 3pm. An older lady and older gent were behind the counter. I asked who was available and the lady said, "Sorry we're closed today." I threw a few names at her to see if she was testing me and she said the same thing. I said, "Bummer" and left. I didn't think much of it, but now am beginning to worry. Too bad I don't have their phone number, otherwise, I'd call now. I've never seen either one of them before either. If they were closed, why was the front door unlocked?

-SS

Jon Jones
01-03-07, 17:44
Just called (714-835-8881) The lady said that they were closed and would not re-open. I then asked if they were moving and was told to "come in and talk to the the lady."

Yogi
01-04-07, 15:07
Visited Trabuco yesterday and experienced Shadow's incredibly strong hands; first visit here. If the MMS was the older lady who helped CashValue the other night then he was a drunker man than I, LOL. But I was sober and it was broad daylight.

Didn't ask but Shadow was my gal. The shower itself isn't all that tiny, but it's plunked down in a hallway masked only by vertical blinds and has an eensy towel covered step to stand on while drying. I half saw a blondish streak, from behind the blinds, as she headed into the bathroom. I heard that telltale Listerine gargle, remembered what it meant, and promptly sprouted a woody that polked out between the blinds.

Anyway, I've been getting Kgirl massages since the 70's and hers was as strong as any (only Rolfing was tougher). The extras were generous and fully detailed, and thankfully provided with far gentler administration. Most of my geezer friends wouldn't know to breath into the hard massage (when it feels like flesh is actually being removed from the bone and sinew) but I did. The non-bruised sore spots feel great the day after, and I was on Cloud 9 for several hours afterwards yesterday. Kinda like the relaxation you'd enjoy after escaping an industrial clothes dryer in which you'd been whirled for 30 minutes, LOL.

When I was in my 20's her looks might have disappointed me, but 30 years later, she is mighty fine. Sweet, clean, fun. I only balked at the back walking (I bet she's 30% above the 100 lb. Limit my spine has set for barefoot babes). If you're older and not afraid to be fileted alive, recommended.

Evilmerlin
01-04-07, 20:02
Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!

ZonaMonger
01-04-07, 20:42
Went to visit Vicks again today (Thursday), little before 2:30pm. As I pulled around, I saw a black & white leaving Ponderosa. At first I thought, ok, no big deal. But then I noticed 2 additional black & whites up ahead past the parking lot. I decided to just keep driving.

I'm pretty sure that LE would be a lot more discrete if they were trying to pull something, but I wasn't going to take that chance after seeing the last few postings on Vicks. Not trying to scare anyone, because it was probably nothing, but just be careful!In the center with Vicks is Medical Marijuana Collecitve. The police could have easily been there for issues at the collective. MMJ businesses are not popular with the local politicians or with the good citizens of most cities. I would be very suprised if Santa Ana was going to tolerate this collective in their city. Although I must say the meds there are VERY good :)

Evilmerlin
01-05-07, 02:12
After leaving Vicks, thought I'd check out the place on Trabuco. When I walked in, a man was at the counter. I wouldn't say papasan, cause he looked like he was 25. Kinda scared me at first, and I was thinking of leaving, but I asked if Shadow was there and he said yes. I paid for 1/2 hour and saw her stick her head out of the door to get a look at me.

After getting situated, I laid down with no towel. When she came in, she quickly covered my whole body with the towel, and I started thinking that nothing was going to happen. I was actually ok if nothing did, because she gives a killer massage. Simple conversation, very cautious...didn't want to share anything personal with me (kept asking why). Very giggly - I kept turning around to see what she was giggling at. I sure hope it wasn't me:). Anyways, towel comes off, and the lighter massage began. Shortly afterwards, she made the international gesture, and well, you know the rest. Very happy. She helped me get dressed afterwards, and told me that I had the face of a cop, and that she was very nervous at first. I guess that was a complement of sorts, but not too good for this hobby. Left $ for her, she asked for .2 more, but told her that was all I brought. She was cool with that.

Qeast
01-05-07, 02:18
Does anyone know what they're next move is? I would hate to drive there for the sole purpose of asking the lady inside. You can PM me; if you search, I've commented on Pondersa before. Thanks in advance.

Fe Maiden
01-06-07, 10:46
Went to the corral twice this week. Tuesday I had Lilly. Good but not great. Friday I had Bobbi and all I can say is WOW! I'm still smiling!!!

Member #3942
01-06-07, 21:04
Saw a new ad for 10-22 cute girls in the paper. What gives?

Longrod
01-06-07, 21:31
I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

Sad to see.

It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

But where?

Roman
01-07-07, 01:45
I live close to Vick's Accu Therapy at its new location on Ponderosa Street in an unincorporated area of Santa Ana near 17th Street & Tustin Avenue so naturally every time I drive by I look ... partly out of amusement and partly out of pride (visited Vick's in Los Al, never had the pleasure here in between Santa Ana/Tustin).

Today, Saturday January 6th, the Vick's sign is no more. It came down.

H-m-m-m, wonder what brought that about?

I have a hunch and it goes like this ...

For the County of Orange to commence legal proceedings and get a court order to shut down this establishment ... it could be a lengthy process. With continuances for discovery and delays of every imaginable kind.

Santa Ana city LE mode of operation seems to be the following: contact the landlord and describe what is going on with the problem tenant. Threaten the landlord with stuff in addition to the problem tenant.

I'm certain Santa Ana LE did this with 2 chiropractor places near Warner & Fairview (I patronized both and can attest lots of good extras were available at both MPs). The landlord evicts the tenant and its much more faster, effective and cheaper than going the legal route.

I'm certain in every commercial lease there is a provision that states "Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable local laws and not use premises for any unlawful endeavor". Landlord probably cites this and it justifies breaking of the lease by Landlord, who gives 30 days notice to quit and vacate the premises. When the Tenant doesn't comply an UnLawful Detainer can be quickly attained (in days) and the County Marshall will do the moving.

Tenant obviously doesn't want the County Marshall to snoop around and 1] confiscate the massage tables, etc 2] find any incriminating evidence for future legal proceedings. The Tenant can only complain about his bad luck since most OC juries will side with Landlord, especially if he is acting on the advise/threats of the OC Sheriff/Santa Ana police (whoever did the threatening).

The timing makes sense. Vick's probably had a January 1st deadline to vacate. An Unlawful Detainer could be had by the 4th or 5th day of January and the sign could be dismantled by someone other than Vick's.

Sad to see.

It's just another example of how puritanically strict this county (Orange) is when more than a HJ (i.e. Full Service) is offered anywhere within the county.

On the brighter side? If this account is accurate (and this is how Vick's demise really did occur) ... Vick's will re-emerge again!

But where?

Longrod - I really appreciate your post and this analysis. Great stuff!

ROMAN

Longrod
01-07-07, 03:37
After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

"LA Clinica de Acupuntura" is the new nomenclature.

Seems the Koreans are "out" and latinas are "in".

Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

Asain_Ucker
01-07-07, 11:44
Maybe thats just a front like they use at lots of chinese resturants. Real good chinese food with the latinos imagrants doing the all the cooking.

Could be camaflouged as a latina accufuck place but still serve korean on the plater? Just my 2 cents.

After my evening walk this Saturday night I was in the mood for some Del Taco breakfast food. So what you ask?

Well, driving by the formerly Vick's Accu Therapy there is now a NEW neon sign shining in its place.

Anybody wanna risk a needle pin in the ass in hopes of finding some muy caliente panocha??

Member #3063
01-07-07, 16:10
Try Chapman and Brookhurst, near the Golden Arches in Garden Grove.

Ages 22-26Here some info on Chapman/Brookhurst I havn't tried Frontier its the complex is closed on the weekend.I did try this place next to Wendy's(pink complex) about week ago. I scout the are before found a couple good looking girls in there so I went back. On a Sat. there was only one girl working there not the best looking of the bunch(dont remember her name) 40 for the half. She offered the table shower which was nice because on the flip she did alot teasing of the boys,little of the stroking of the shaft. I thought this all good.Back to the room lame ass massage on the flip if she ask if I want that taken care of. I say sure she only offers the HJ, I try to get the BJ she with next time bab. Keep asking then I say to my self if I keep asking I'll end up with one thoose sran wrap bj so I get HJ,let me play with arse and little bitty titties, So 40/40

One place that I'm looking into checking out its north brookhurst in the Albertsons shopping center.Next to the laundrymat.I was doing laundry(my maching to a dump)So I go recon this place.The girtl at the desk had some very large tits. I ask her if she gives massage or you have a doctor? She dont understand call in another girl(very cute,school girl look,nice) she says the girl give the massages. While ding my laundry I saw at least 5 guys come and go in about 1hr half so they were pretty busy.If anyone checks this place before I do let me know.

If you need exact location PM

BigDig
01-07-07, 19:26
Went to Oasis relax on el toro and rockfield in lake forest. saw the ad in the "adult massage" section of the weekly and in the sports page of the oc register. 40 for half and 60 for full. got the full. girl was beat. Massage was good. oil and shiatsu. Finished the massage and inquired about the special massage and whe said they only do a regular massage. Place was good for therapy but bad for shibang. not recommended.

Chance 62
01-07-07, 20:07
Here some info on Chapman/Brookhurst I havn't tried Frontier its the complex is closed on the weekend.I did try this place next to Wendy's(pink complex) about week ago. I scout the are before found a couple good looking girls in there so I went back. On a Sat. there was only one girl working there not the best looking of the bunch(dont remember her name) 40 for the half. She offered the table shower which was nice because on the flip she did alot teasing of the boys,little of the stroking of the shaft. I thought this all good.Back to the room lame ass massage on the flip if she ask if I want that taken care of. I say sure she only offers the HJ, I try to get the BJ she with next time bab. Keep asking then I say to my self if I keep asking I'll end up with one thoose sran wrap bj so I get HJ,let me play with arse and little bitty titties, So 40/40

One place that I'm looking into checking out its north brookhurst in the Albertsons shopping center.Next to the laundrymat.I was doing laundry(my maching to a dump)So I go recon this place.The girtl at the desk had some very large tits. I ask her if she gives massage or you have a doctor? She dont understand call in another girl(very cute,school girl look,nice) she says the girl give the massages. While ding my laundry I saw at least 5 guys come and go in about 1hr half so they were pretty busy.If anyone checks this place before I do let me know.

If you need exact location PMHaven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.

IWannaP
01-07-07, 23:17
So a friend of mine swears that he got extra from the Viet place #R. I've been there once and gotten nothing. Some people on this forum who have been there didn't get anything either. Anyhow, I did as he advised and keep on insisting even when she said no. So I guess the trick is to give $60 after the flip as a sign of good faith, which gets you a HJ and your hands are free to roam but that is it.

Completely not worth the bang for the buck but I had to try it to see if he's right. I wouldn't recommend it but it's FYI. Just goes to show there is always hope.

NewHipHopDance
01-08-07, 06:38
Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.

Jon Jones
01-08-07, 14:07
So why post anything now?

Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.

Spankme
01-08-07, 19:07
First of the year and we have all the newbie posts. Make you suspisious.

Chance 62
01-09-07, 02:15
Newbie here. I've been lurking around for awhile though. I'm planning to visit frontier and other places around there this week. I will report back if I do take the visits.Let me know what frontier is like if you get a chance.i was think about hitting it up meself.

Pimp Hound
01-09-07, 06:39
Haven't tried frontier but the place next to Wendy's is pretty good I have seen Mimi, very young looking. She won't let you finger she said its dirty or was dirty. If you go the other way there is a viet massage parlor. Very young looking girls. A bit pricey, but FS is avilable.I have been to Chap/Brook upstairs. The girls are young and HJ ready. Been told FS is avail and BJ also. Try Lilly or Sandy. 60 HJ other xtras ymmv.

HolmesJr
01-09-07, 14:22

I just may give this place a try. Sounds interesting........

And I'm a little suspicious of all these newbies as well.

Captain America
01-09-07, 17:32
Longrod,
nice theory, but it wouldn't happen that way for a number of reasons:
1. to cite illegal activity you have to have proof of such. At the very least a police report or something. That would lead to a *three day notice to perform conditions or quit*.
2. You would then need another proof that the illegaL activity continued before filing an unlawful detainer.
If there was two proofs. LE doesn't need to talk to the landlord.
Regards,
CA

Spankme
01-09-07, 20:10
Longrod,
nice theory, but it wouldn't happen that way for a number of reasons:
1. to cite illegal activity you have to have proof of such. At the very least a police report or something. That would lead to a *three day notice to perform conditions or quit*.
2. You would then need another proof that the illegaL activity continued before filing an unlawful detainer.
If there was two proofs. LE doesn't need to talk to the landlord.
Regards,
CA

Captain, I assume your an attorney and will continue to offer us free legal advice. I thought it strange that they got Vicks out so quickly and just happened to have a latina MS to take their place.

Member #3942
01-09-07, 23:31
Hey. Im not about to sniff out any of the newbies. I keep my nose to latinas and asian asses only.

Why care about the new guys? Website is all about new blood. Keep up the posts.

THL777
01-10-07, 00:14
I have been to Chap/Brook upstairs. The girls are young and HJ ready. Been told FS is avail and BJ also. Try Lilly or Sandy. 60 HJ other xtras ymmv.Been there a few times, no real name other than "Massage Therapy" or Dr. James Pham. They are all Viet. young gals, ranging from 9 down to 3, some are barely 18? Mostly overpriced HJ ($60-80), CBJ ~$100, fs offered by some provider for ~$140 to $200!! Very rush service and no shower.

Qeast
01-10-07, 01:30
People don't know, or won't say (so)

I went to "la clinica" this evening at 7:00

It was closed - no lights (signage, neon or interior)

The previous entity name was opened until 8:00

Member #3942
01-10-07, 10:27
People don't know, or won't say (so)

I went to "la clinica" this evening at 7:00

It was closed - no lights (signage, neon or interior)

The previous entity name was opened until 8:00

Hey at least you tried. Guess they are waiting for the needles. I liked that place since the parking was good. Plus theres a record shop and a bar. Anyway they will open one day and then thats it.

Was trying to to the place that has an ad in the Register. 18-22 Hot and Cute. Damn FWY was a mess and didnt get the chance, maybe next time. Always like something new. Even was out of town and got a good massage from a decent older lady. She was very sensual with her hands never leaving my ass or thighs. Was pretty good for a late night out-of-towner.

Member #3942
01-11-07, 19:04
Was looking for asomething young that wasnt wearing jeans. Something with a half decent massage kinda sensual. Well looked in the paper since I was out and about, 1312 euclid. Went in and while I was being shown my room, I asked for my money back and out the door. 50ish looking woman and I wasnt in the mood. So I went up the street since thier ad said 18-22 young and cute. Well ad about 30 years to that. I was pressed on time so I went ahead. They had a shower and I got Nina. Puching 40 with a nice big buttyfly on her pretty nice tummy. Good body, had to dream about someone else. Massage was about a 5/10 and after was the same. Least it was only 50 for an hour. Guess I need someplace else that has something young not wearing jeans. Didnt want or need FS just a little extra. Was going to try a place above the 91 but no shower. Says young and hot. Yeah right.

Poker Man
01-12-07, 01:37
Went to Oasis relax on el toro and rockfield in lake forest. saw the ad in the "adult massage" section of the weekly and in the sports page of the oc register. 40 for half and 60 for full. got the full. girl was beat. Massage was good. oil and shiatsu. Finished the massage and inquired about the special massage and whe said they only do a regular massage. Place was good for therapy but bad for shibang. not recommended.I found this place by accident the other day when LFBC had no availability and I had the same exact experience. The massage was decent. Each room has a door, but the leave the door open and slide a curtain over. I knew I was doomed the minute this happened. Oh well.

Jonathan1301
01-12-07, 17:19
Its a good deal. HJ is all I got. She is VERY petite. Ugly, but you cannot beat that price.

Evilmerlin
01-12-07, 22:08
Went to see Daisy. Mamasan said she was on vacation. Only other person available was Candy (had to wait about 10 minutes though). Cute, petite, early forties. Very nice hot oil massage, followed by HJ. Her technique was very good - it actually felt like a good BBBJ. Only complaint was that I only received 40 min massage, even though I paid for the hour.

Chance 62
01-13-07, 00:25
Its a good deal. HJ is all I got. She is VERY petite. Ugly, but you cannot beat that price.She's by appointment only unil 11.00 pm?

JimmyPage
01-14-07, 21:39
Its a good deal. HJ is all I got. She is VERY petite. Ugly, but you cannot beat that price.I have to second that opinion. I've seen Julie a couple of times and here's the scoop on her service.

Cons: If you want anything more than a HJ, read no further. The MOST you will ever get is a HJ, and that only if she feels comfortable with you. If you need a youthful, hot provider in order to have a good time, again, read no further-Julie isn't for you. She likes to sing and may come off a little kooky, but it's just part of her charm.

Pros: Very decent massage from a REAL LMP. She's got the diploma right there on the wall to prove it. Very affordable, and if you see her on a weekly basis she drops her prices a little more. She will give you every minute of the hour you pay for. Will not accept tips, so save your money.

She doesn't like personal questions or for you to touch her-just so you know.

Treat her right and have fun,

Jimmy

Chance 62
01-14-07, 22:46
well today I went to check it out and could'nt find the chiro but I did find a place that was open. I think they are one in the same. Anyways went in and the girl that was at the window opened the door to let me in. Showed me to my room no? At all except how long. I took the 1/2 hr for 40. 00. She leaves and comes back then starts massage with alot of ass playshe seemed abit in a hurry ask what I would like. I said fs she said 100. 00 I counter with 80. 00 she said no 100. So I ask for a handy and she say 60. 00 for BJ and I said sure. But she wanted to fuck and 20. 00 more for everything. I still went for the cbj. Turns out they had a flood thats why she was in a hurry. She said next time 80. 00 for fs her name is wendy. She works Friday, Sat, Sun.

SmileyOrange
01-15-07, 17:16
Had a chance to see Shadow on Sunday. Strong hands and massage. A little older than expected, but I left with a relieved back and a smile on my face. Probably will not partake again b/c better looking can be found elsewhere (for my taste anyhow).

Captain America
01-15-07, 18:08
mphound, afraid i'm not the new group lawyer (OR A LAWYER At ALL), just know this part of the law from a previous job. Anyone that's ever been a landlord before could tell you the same thing...You had me chuckling at the thought.
:-)

Member #3942
01-16-07, 10:42
Was looking for a girl with a nice big ass. Did not find her.

Anything in San Juan?

Saw nothing about any new places too.

Yes Im bored. Need a nice big ass or sweet young girl that likes to play.

Whats with the girls lately? No place Ive been to the last few weeks did a good ass rub or anything sensual. Whats going on? Who messed it up? Was going to try someplace south county but nobody gave me any good tips to try. let it loose. Was going to try Maria in San Juan but dont know if she does anything sensual. Just lookiing for ots of good ass play from a decent girl.

Spankme
01-17-07, 20:26
is it because of the cold weather?

Mark Spitz
01-19-07, 15:13
Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

Thanks

Kdoc13
01-19-07, 21:16
I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.

Fe Maiden
01-20-07, 10:11
Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!

Looks: 7.5
Service: 8
Attitude: 8

Rockett Man
01-20-07, 13:48
Looks like you've been in the OC since at least 5-15-05 judging by your posts? That's half a year!
Thought you would know about the rates by now since you seem to have been out and about already? IMHO, You probably shouldn't play the "new from Ohio" for too long. LOL.
PS. Sorry, I don't want to come off too harsh. I just thought maybe you would have figured out the pricing by now?

I am new in the OC from Ohio, and saw in the weekly a place in DP called New Life, they offer a 4 hands massage, was wondering if anyone had experience with this? If so, any reccomendations for this place or others? Also, table showers and FS would be nice. I am used to less selection of places, but guarenteed FS and tables showers back east. Trying to find a good place here hasn't been easy.

By the way, I don't want to engage in rate inflation. Can I get some averages on the various places (Corral, Frontier, 103, dr Gao's, Chap & Brook) so I don't run up the prices? I think I am paying too much out here. Back east it's 60/hr, & additional 160 FS, 120 BBJ, 100 CBJ, 60 HJ.

IWannaP
01-21-07, 00:39
Quick question: In any given city we have access to many MP's, some better than others; ) How many do you think are under the radar that are yet to be discovered? Ones that may not even advertise, or by word of mouth only? Just Curious.

ThanksHonestly, you can just blindly walk into any AMP and have a 50% chance of getting a HJ. It's the good FS that is harder to find. I wish I could contribute more but I'm not as active on the AMP front as I am in the Brazil / Argentina front. I go to AMP once every 3-4 weeks just to tie me over before I head down south again.

Sam31
01-21-07, 02:00
Fe Maiden ,

Can you tell us the cross street for it? Going out there on buisness and wouldn't mind going to a MP for a good massage. Or where their add is in craigslist?

Member #3942
01-21-07, 20:41
Hey can someone msg me a place to go try? Yeah maybe someplace I dont know. Dont care how the girl looks, long as she uses oil and rubs a lot of ass. Help, lol. Thanks

Tried the place on 800-something Harbor. @ girls there, both somewhat chunky but good looking. Both have big boobs for chinese. One wearing a bra and the other a backless braless top. One in jeans which were soft and the other in some kind of soft pants. Nice clean place, 50 for an hour w/tableshower. Shower and massage were very good. I would go back. Just not some 19 young spinners but still good. Worth a try.

Asain_Ucker
01-22-07, 01:26
Anyone have any new word on Cindy and her hoes?? I noticed her number went from mailbox is full to out of service.

Blubalz
01-22-07, 09:55
Something isn't right with Sam 31. He's posted 7 times from Houston, LA, City of Industry and Orange Country. Every post he begs for information. Not one post does he offer anything.

Newby, post something useful and you may get something useful. Otherwise, do some research like the rest of us.

beernut2
01-22-07, 15:56
Laguna hills by claim jumper off La Paz behind gym. The old place has reopened. One butter-face and one hotty. You'll enjoy your time there. If you've not already been back.

Mark Spitz
01-22-07, 16:05
Was in need of a massage and wanted to try some place new to me. Went to an "accu" place on McDurmott. Saw their ad on CL and was offered a special of 60 for the hour rather than the usual 80. I was only expecting a massage and maybe a handy release. Got a cutie wearing a mini skirt!!! Good massage including hot stone therapy. My hands were free to roam as much as I could while lying on my stomach. The massage included some light ass play and some touching of my goods that felt really good. On the flip the provider looked at my hardness and asked if I wanted "boom boom." On went the cover and into CG, K9, and Mish to completion with her ankles up around my ears! My she was a tight one! She gave me her cell #. I will return. Next time I'll just go for the half hour. Total damage: 60 + 120 but it was worth it to be in that tightness!

Looks: 7.5
Service: 8
Attitude: 8Saw the same place on CL ad. went there on weekend saw coco, short, c cups, a little flabby in middle but very fun. Hear Penny or Ruby may be even better.

Ferrydust
01-22-07, 18:06
Hey guys... felt like posting as I haven't in a long time. I regularly head out of the oc to find the 10 girls as so many of the girls in OC just dont do it for me. 103, asian link, Hot Claudia etc.... Where are the other providers off the grid?

Currently my favorites are Valley in 562 area code due to location which I don't think will last long and and OS on SM Blvd in Santa Monica.

Anyways last night stopped by OS and for crying out loud there was a traffic jam in the damn lobby! It was so awkward to the point we all started joking around that we were there for the asian tea! Anyways... thats a bad sign but at the same time... it was a traffic jam for a reason. They have some nice talent there.

Anyways.... live in N. OC and throw me a bone if anyone is inclined.

oz

Ace Zipp
01-23-07, 00:36
Well I do not post much but after a disaster session I figured I should say something and vowed to be more informative.

I saw an ad in the OC register for an AMP on Harbor. They offered a table shower (usually my favorite part) and a 1 hour session for .50. I went over to Harbor Health (on Harbor about 2 block north of Ball Rd). Cute young Asia behind the counter greeted my and showed me to a nice warm room.

I got undressed and waited. I excepted the "regular" girl BUT i was suprised to see the young girl back. She was wearing jeans and tennis shoes tightly tied. Oh crap...I was going to get a real massage!!!

An hour later I left and I needed to move on. I called a girl on CL and we met. I will post that on CL board.

I suggest you avoid Harbor Health.

Jonathan1301
01-23-07, 03:43
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: Does anyone of you know any place that provide a good massage?

THL777
01-23-07, 04:34
Saw the same place on CL ad. went there on weekend saw coco, short, c cups, a little flabby in middle but very fun. Hear Penny or Ruby may be even better.I had Ruby (aka Lucy) a couple wks ago, she's a typical Korean spinner, weight no more than 90 lbs., ok tits but very skinny/bony legs and no ass. Totally mechanical and a real clock watcher, just want to get you to come quick and out the door type. I won't repeat with her. Heard some good thing about Penny thou.

Bababooey Oc
01-23-07, 14:21
Hey guys,

Well this is my first report long time monger. Have alot of reports to write about but this is one of my current ones. To those senior members like Cash Value, Beer Guzler, etc. you guys are my heroes keep it up.

Well, I work in Santa Ana so decided to stop by at this place on bristol st and 9th, was greeted by papasan so paid .60 for hr, told him i wanted latina, he replied waited ten minutes in room she is on break. So i waited latina came her name is sonia proably a 5 in looks, 8 attitude, nice rack though. massage was ok, she talks alot, but came out happy i guess. nice place to relax i guess. only limited touching allowed, hj only.

Bababooey Oc
01-23-07, 14:26
Rumores (mexican news) paper has couple of reports. From calling the ads on this newspaper so far I have been 2 for 3 on quality of girls all latinas.

For more info PM me.

Has anyone else have luck with this paper?

Evilmerlin
01-23-07, 18:14
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: Does anyone of you know any place that provide a good massage?Shadow at 4200 Trabuco gives a KILLER massage.

You will nearly always get a good hot oil massage at Lake Forest Body Center.

Kudlow
01-23-07, 20:05
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: Does anyone of you know any place that provide a good massage?

There is an excellent place that provides a great massage (ONLY). They have a jacuzzi, cold bath and sauna. A 1hr massage with the works is $65. It might be a little cheaper without the jacuzzi, cold bath and sauna. They have men and women doing the massaging. It's on Beach and Ball

Fe Maiden
01-23-07, 20:45
Saw the same place on CL ad. went there on weekend saw coco, short, c cups, a little flabby in middle but very fun. Hear Penny or Ruby may be even better.I did not have any of those girls.

B Malibu
01-24-07, 04:49
Shadow at 4200 Trabuco gives a KILLER massage.

You will nearly always get a good hot oil massage at Lake Forest Body Center.I'll have to try this place out. Happy ending in the equation here or totally legit?

Member #3942
01-24-07, 10:43
Well I do not post much but after a disaster session I figured I should say something and vowed to be more informative.

I saw an ad in the OC register for an AMP on Harbor. They offered a table shower (usually my favorite part) and a 1 hour session for .50. I went over to Harbor Health (on Harbor about 2 block north of Ball Rd). Cute young Asia behind the counter greeted my and showed me to a nice warm room.

I got undressed and waited. I excepted the "regular" girl BUT i was suprised to see the young girl back. She was wearing jeans and tennis shoes tightly tied. Oh crap...I was going to get a real massage!!!

An hour later I left and I needed to move on. I called a girl on CL and we met. I will post that on CL board.

I suggest you avoid Harbor Health.

Dont know what you did, but that place is for sure extras. Guess you didnt either touch her or try anything yourself. Its pretty easy, if you get a tableshower first, just say hello again in the room and say nice to meet you, then give her a hug and grag her ass a lot while youre standing there. Damn its not so hard. They expect it. Go back somewhere and try again.

IWannaP
01-24-07, 22:38
Dont know what you did, but that place is for sure extras. Guess you didnt either touch her or try anything yourself. Its pretty easy, if you get a tableshower first, just say hello again in the room and say nice to meet you, then give her a hug and grag her ass a lot while youre standing there. Damn its not so hard. They expect it. Go back somewhere and try again.He probably greeted her with "me love you long time" and pissed her off.

Qeast
01-24-07, 22:42
Do Bebe and Mimi work at the acupunture clinic? Is a Vick's vapor rub still available at the ranch, or is it done?

Roman
01-24-07, 23:23
Laguna hills by claim jumper off La Paz behind gym. The old place has reopened. One butter-face and one hotty. You'll enjoy your time there. If you've not already been back.

And if a youngish Asian guy shows up in the office ("the boss"),
be sure to face-fuck his wife for me. She's pretty good with
BJTCIM. You'll know her since she wears glasses and is the "manager".

ROMAN

Evilmerlin
01-25-07, 00:10
I'll have to try this place out. Happy ending in the equation here or totally legit?LBFC: Definitely appears legit (all the girls are dressed in whites), but both times I went I got a HJ out of it. Don't think you'll get much more than that there, but who knows? I would go just for the massage, which is quite nice.

Trabuco: You will walk out completely relaxed (if not a little sore), and very happy.

B Malibu
01-25-07, 03:07
LBFC: Definitely appears legit (all the girls are dressed in whites), but both times I went I got a HJ out of it. Don't think you'll get much more than that there, but who knows? I would go just for the massage, which is quite nice.

Trabuco: You will walk out completely relaxed (if not a little sore), and very happy.Oh I've been to LFBC many times. Every girl I've been with has rubbed one out for me. Rumors have it that some girls provide BBBJ's and F/S, but never the case with me. I know the place has been questioned by local authorities on more than one occassion too.

As for Trabuco, this is the first I've heard of this place. There are/were a couple of other places in this area that I've tried. Golden Spa off Muirlands unfortunately is still opened. That place is lame! There used to be a a joint off Aspan and another one near Lambert. Haven't ventured down those streets in awhile, so I'm not for certain.

I'll check out Trabuco and holla' back.

Fe Maiden
01-25-07, 17:53

ROMANLOL!!!! I don't think I'll ever go there again, although I'm tempted.

Fe Maiden
01-25-07, 18:06
Just got back from what I think may have been one of my best AMP experiences ever. Went to the place on McDurmott again and this time got Candy. Great gentle, light, soft and sensual massage. On flip asked me what I wanted. My usual answer of "everything" was given. Some negotiating took place I offered $ and she shook her head. I told her all I have is $.2 and she said OK for this time but next time more. Anyways She then left for a couple minutes and came back. Told me to flip over again back to lying on my stomach. And she stripped. I got a great massage then of a very different sort. She was kissing and licking and nibbling and rubbing her perky A cups all over me and making soft moaning noises. Flipped again and we spooned and even kissed!!!! She then licked and sucked my nuts and kissed and licked my shaft. On went the cover for some CBJ. After a few minutes of this we did CG and then some sitting positions as I sucked her titties. Then on to mish, K9, CG and this time it was just fantastic. She really got into it and was grinding away like crazy!!!! She O'd quietly but I know she did!!! More mish follwed with me really pounding her hard and fast until she O'd again and I exploded. This was as close to GFE as I've ever had at an AMP. I will be back but I don't know how much she wants next time.

Jon Jones
01-25-07, 19:33
I will be back but I don't know how much she wants next time.

Sounds good.

IMHO, next time she'll settle for the same as last time. Makes no sense for her to walk away.

I usually offer less after the first time and it's accepted 90% of the time. (Not a lot less but maybe .2)

Member #2157
01-25-07, 22:06
Sounds good.

IMHO, next time she'll settle for the same as last time. Makes no sense for her to walk away.

I usually offer less after the first time and it's accepted 90% of the time. (Not a lot less but maybe .2)

The haggling is the only part of McDurmott I don't like, and it looks like inflation is kicking in, so I'll do my part to keep prices down.

Otherwise it's great, nice girls, good service, showers and MMS will let you in $40 if you ask nicely

Where did the corral move to ?

Member #2157
01-25-07, 22:11

ROMAN

is there a story here ?

IWannaP
01-26-07, 01:19
The haggling is the only part of McDurmott I don't like, and it looks like inflation is kicking in, so I'll do my part to keep prices down.

Otherwise it's great, nice girls, good service, showers and MMS will let you in $40 if you ask nicely

Where did the corral move to ?Last I remember, the E McDurmott place was average to below average. Did something changed the past 9 months at that place or is this a different McDurmott place?

Roman
01-26-07, 01:19
Saw Peen at OK last week. Energy was good.

Youngish type, good body though not much in
the boobies department. Korean/Japanese
though seemed more Korean than Japanese.

CBJ, RCG, CG, Mish, Doggie. Finished up with
injection of superior genetic material, got my
hug and out I went. Her 2nd day she said...

I can recommend Peen. Youthful and green.
Don't be fooled by her talking about $'s up-
front. Tip only at the end.

Your 'umble servant,

ROMAN

Roman
01-26-07, 01:23
LOL!!!! I don't think I'll ever go there again, although I'm tempted.

It was pretty funny. But damned she could chomp choad.
You know what she did?

First she leans over me after doing the backie massage.
Then she does CBJ letting me grab her ass and then
she gets between my legs continuing the CBJ and I
yank down her blouse.

She then pulls me over to the tableside, continuing the
CBJ.

The door is ajar the entire time and her husband is outside
(somewhere).

She proceeds with the CBJ to completion then leads me
over to the table-shower room and proceeds to extol
my manhood (I took Viagra before and had a raging
hard-on for this girl well after the CBJTCIM.)

She's obviously not getting what she wanted from him.

Funny story. I enjoyed the run. I felt like I had stolen
something as well. Heh.

Lemme know if anyone goes there and finds a good looker
in glasses. She is looking for someone other than her
hubby. Hah.

ROMAN

Roman
01-26-07, 01:25
Oh I've been to LFBC many times. Every girl I've been with has rubbed one out for me. Rumors have it that some girls provide BBBJ's and F/S, but never the case with me. I know the place has been questioned by local authorities on more than one occassion too.

As for Trabuco, this is the first I've heard of this place. There are/were a couple of other places in this area that I've tried. Golden Spa off Muirlands unfortunately is still opened. That place is lame! There used to be a a joint off Aspan and another one near Lambert. Haven't ventured down those streets in awhile, so I'm not for certain.

I'll check out Trabuco and holla' back.

Heya B. Longtime no see since talking about Infamous-Sue.

At LFBC I saw Daisy. What I liked about her is her hand-technique.

I have never had a HJ like that. Super-slow at first and very
gradually over several minutes to a super-fast explosive climax.

I wish we could train all our women to have such patience and
steadiness.

ROMAN

B Malibu
01-26-07, 04:01
Heya B. Longtime no see since talking about Infamous-Sue.

At LFBC I saw Daisy. What I liked about her is her hand-technique.

I have never had a HJ like that. Super-slow at first and very
gradually over several minutes to a super-fast explosive climax.

I wish we could train all our women to have such patience and
steadiness.

ROMANYeah, Daisy is good, and she's pretty too, which always helps!

I miss Sue. {sad face}

Fe Maiden
01-26-07, 09:53
Sounds good.

I usually offer less after the first time and it's accepted 90% of the time. (Not a lot less but maybe .2)Yeah, that's what I figure too.

Fe Maiden
01-26-07, 09:54

Where did the corral move to ?Did it move?

Member #2157
01-26-07, 11:34
Did it move?

sorry, meant the ponderosa (V**K)

Spankme
01-26-07, 12:07
sorry, meant the ponderosa (V**K)

Has anyone tried the Latina replacement yet?
And is the Ranch gone, or relocated again?

HolmesJr
01-26-07, 15:13
I saw Barbi today. She was nice. I kissed her ass cheeks at the end of our session and she loved it! She gave little Joe a kiss as well. LOL

Spankme
01-26-07, 15:43
Hey Cash, if you beat me over their, her name is Julie and got a nice review on another site.

Member #3942
01-26-07, 20:41
Hey Cash, if you beat me over their, her name is Julie and got a nice review on another site.

Yeah I saw that too. Wont be going for a while. By the time I get there she will smell like dick. Im keeping it to a really good massage without any extras for now. Just needed a break. Had another good one from the latina on brookhurst. Just need to fix my tired old body from all the bad amps and wacky Hj's.

IWannaP
01-27-07, 21:34
Dropped by Brookhurst/Chapman upstairs last Friday night and it was as advertised on this board. The girls, on average, are the hottest looking of all the AMP I've been to so far. That is the only good news. The bad news is they take the term mechanical and rush job to an art. Sandy was the only one available when I went in and we negociated within a minute of the session. She wanted to get it over with right away but I refused and requested some foreplay because there is still over 25 minutes left. When we finally got down to the deed, she keeps asking if I'm done. I told her it is not going to happen if she keeps on asking me that every 30 seconds. It's a good experience but I won't repeat. Appreciate the fellas who helped me locate the place.

Someone metioned the Laguna hills by claim jumper place a few days earlier. I was there two weeks ago and had Cindy. There are a maximum of 3 girls working there. I saw an older lady in her late 30s or early 40s. Cindy is early 30s. I did not see the third so I suppose she might be the one with the glasses. The massage from Cindy was surprisingly good, in the Lady Shadow's range. She allowed feeding and HJ but no FS.

Preverted
01-28-07, 04:41
Anyone try this one?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/268275834.html

We have special lunch massage!
please come and enjoy our great asian crew!!

we are here to please you to the most!!!

please feel free to make appointments

walked in or call

XXXXX E Mcdurmott ...

Fe Maiden
01-28-07, 10:29
Anyone try this one?

please come and enjoy our great asian crew!!

we are here to please you to the most!!!

please feel free to make appointments

walked in or call

XXXXX E Mcdurmott ...Indeed some of us have. Try looking back a page or two!

Spankme
01-28-07, 14:48
I've noticed two exclusive asian amps are now offering a few latinas, which I think is due to Homeland Security's successful clamp down on our ports of entry. The southern border is still wide open with young latinas needing work now being recruited for mps, which is fine with me. It's not that they speak any better english, but it's nice to have choices.

IWannaP
01-28-07, 15:18
I've noticed two exclusive asian amps are now offering a few latinas, which I think is due to Homeland Security's successful clamp down on our ports of entry. The southern border is still wide open with young latinas needing work now being recruited for mps, which is fine with me. It's not that they speak any better english, but it's nice to have choices.Imagine if you're good at it how much money you can make on a daily basis. Any Latina would jump on this opportunity in a heart beat. Let's assume a girl only works 5 days and 8 hrs day. If she is busy 1/2 of the time and see 8 clients, 4 HJ - 2 normal massage - 2 FS, the tip will come out to be 40x4 + 10x2 + 100x2 = $380. Over 1 week she can make 5x380=$1900 tax free. If she doesn't take any vacation, that will be $1900x52 weeks = $98,800 tax free. I don't know if they have to give some money back to the house or not but that is serious cash for a typical chick who has little to no education. Don't take the tax free part for granted either. It sure beats bagging grocery.

Ochobby
01-28-07, 20:24
Anyone try this one?

Please come and enjoy our great asian crew!!

We are here to please you to the most!!!

Please feel free to make appointments

walked in or call

XXXXX E Mcdurmott ...Good place!

Longrod
01-29-07, 00:46
a.k.a. The Wellness Center ... cured me from my ailment.

In a county (Orange County) filled with false hopes and deceitful gamesmanship this was a refreshing change. Cost = within typical OC parameters (if you step up to the plate at onset ... no negotiating necessary).

Provider Jenny is a fairly young, nice looking, friendly Chinese lady.

If you go ... exude some class. It will be reciprocated in kind.

I provide mucho details when patronizing San Bernadino establishments. But then, OC LE (nor anyone else) doesn't seem much interested in what goes on at those MPs.

I've indicated that this place is a refreshing change ... let's just leave it at that.

Enjoy your Chinese experience (without traveling to Monterrey Park)!

HolmesJr
01-29-07, 17:12
I stopped in and talked to the doc. He referred me to where I should go.

I went to the new spot and saw Sammy.

Stop in for your referral.

ZonaMonger
01-29-07, 20:53

Stop in for your referral.Give us a hint Holmes.

HolmesJr
01-30-07, 09:19
Give us a hint Holmes.

PM for details.

Bababooey Oc
01-30-07, 10:11

Stop in for your referral.So where is the La Clinica? Where is the ranch? Ponderosa?

Member #2157
01-30-07, 14:07
Give us a hint Holmes.

well, made a quick call, was sceptical as this place went waaayyyyyy downhill after Cindy left.

Anyhow, changes:

1. They now have showers
2. Latina/Chinese and Korean available
3. More than what Cindy offered is available(but she was really good at it, did she ever show up anywhere ?)

So, now I have 6 fs amps within a 5-min drive ???? This will kill my wallet......

JimmyPage
01-30-07, 19:44
well, made a quick call, was sceptical as this place went waaayyyyyy downhill after Cindy left.

Anyhow, changes:

1. They now have showers
3. More than what Cindy offered is available(but she was really good at it, did she ever show up anywhere ?)

So, now I have 6 fs amps within a 5-min drive ???? This will kill my wallet.Dude I never made it to this place while it was Vicks, but i've been to it twice since the changeover and basically was told not even a legit massage was available. The secretary who answers the phone keeps saying it's a weight loss clinic only. If fun stuff is available, please elaborate as to how you were able to get past the seemingly brick wall I've been hitting my head against.

Thanks,

Jimmy

Jon Jones
01-30-07, 20:42
"This place"... what place?

Anyhow, changes:

1. They now have showers

So, now I have 6 fs amps within a 5-min drive ???? This will kill my wallet......

Member #3942
01-31-07, 00:48
"This place"... what place?I found my decoder ring but it didnt help. I almost know where this place is. Its down over there next to the building that has a door in the front. Right?

Kdoc13
01-31-07, 18:21
Originally Posted by preverted
Anyone try this one?

Please come and enjoy our great asian crew!!

We are here to please you to the most!!!

Please feel free to make appointments

walked in or call

XXXXX E Mcdurmott ...

Liked it, but stick with Penny, and stay away form one who goes by Happy, she is anything but.

Edward Appleby
01-31-07, 21:45
"This place"... what place?Wellness Center.

I miss Cindy too. (I believe she moved back to Houston.) I was never disappointed by Leann either. Where is she now?

Jonathan1301
01-31-07, 23:42
There is this nice.do it yourself- place in Costa Mesa Orange ave, that offers an awesome 1h massage for 60$ and free table shower.

Member #3942
02-01-07, 10:13
Wellness Center.

I miss Cindy too. (I believe she moved back to Houston.) I was never disappointed by Leann either. Where is she now?

Wellness on Garey? I didnt think they changed anything. We all on the same page or what? Sheesh people just say the name and where the place is when you talk about it. Its not like its a top secret place with no ad in the OCregister.

Edward Appleby
02-01-07, 12:38
Wellness on Garey? I didnt think they changed anything. We all on the same page or what? Sheesh people just say the name and where the place is when you talk about it. Its not like its a top secret place with no ad in the OCregister.

Talking to me?

Yes, Wellness on Garey.

Everything (address, internal changes, etc.) has already been documented in the last couple of days. 2157's post has all the details. I think someone introduced some confusion by adding Vick's into the mix. This isn't Vick's (old or new).

Let's not lose focus though. Does anyone know where Leann is these days?

Survey Says
02-01-07, 14:24
Talking to me?

Yes, Wellness on Garey.

Everything (address, internal changes, etc.) has already been documented in the last couple of days. 2157's post has all the details. I think someone introduced some confusion by adding Vick's into the mix. This isn't Vick's (old or new).

Let's not lose focus though. Does anyone know where Leann is these days?

I have no idea where Leann is.

This place now has showers avail?

I haven't been here in probably over a year, but my last few visits there I had the same young Viet provider who was always wearing the same corduroy brown jeans. Always rec'd an above average handy. Never saw anyone else there, customers or staff, during my visits.

-SS

Number Cruncher
02-01-07, 21:40
There is this nice.do it yourself- place in Costa Mesa Orange ave, that offers an awesome 1h massage for 60$ and free table shower.

Thanks dude! I can pay $60 to beat my own meat. Sounds like an awesome deal to me. Not!

Survey Says
02-01-07, 23:04
Today, I paid a visit to Ste. 3B on Brookhurst, near Lampson in GG. Was greeted and serviced by Cici, a nice looking 22-23 year old with natural b's. I think Chi-nee. Anyways, not your typical spinner, but not fat either. Nice smooth legs and shaved beaver. Was real tempted to munch. Paid .4 for hhr, got a below avg massage for 10 mins. I started rubbing her legs all the way up to her short-shorts and she began to tickle the boys. She asked me to flip and motioned if I wanted a hj and I said no I wanted everything. Asked if I bmoc and I said yes and retrieved it. On it went for a cbj on her knees, then mish with me putting her nice legs in various positions. Then, I had her turn around for some k9 and finished. I put in some time on this one, maybe 15 mins. Tipped her .8 and she was satisfied.

Told her I saw Wendy there about a month ago. Don't remember too much about it so it must've not been that good. She said Wendy works Fri-Sun or Fri-Mon.

I rec'd a tip about a week or two ago about Frontier who has a suite at the same complex. I called and a male with a deep voice answered the phone. I asked if it was busy so that I could come down in about 15 mins. He asked me what for? I said for a treatment. He said that they don't do massages only corrective treatments and I said cool. I never mentioned 'massage'. He asked where I needed the treatments and I said my middle to lower back. Again, he reiterated that no massages would be provided!? Screw that loser, his loss! I can play their games too if they're not properly licensed. Heck, I understand, but tell me to come down or tell me not to come at all. It's all good tho, I just went two suites over and got fs in a private room with locks on the handles. Oh yeah, showers are available too at the first mentioned place above.

-SS

Jonathan1301
02-02-07, 00:57
Thanks dude! I can pay $60 to beat my own meat. Sounds like an awesome deal to me. Not!Keep your opinion to yourself some of us enjoy a good massage and a table shower after, and yes I beat my own meat be/see I keep it SAFE, good luck with all the STDs dude, even if you byoc stuff stay on you and go to your gf and/or wife and so on. Be safe guys.

Herb Surfs
02-02-07, 02:16
Thanks dude! I can pay $60 to beat my own meat. Sounds like an awesome deal to me. Not!

Very informative post bean counter, go back to Arizona.

Mgarcia446
02-02-07, 10:00
Yesterday I called to see if they had any latinas as they advertised in OCR. The lady said no, but there will be some coming in on the weekend from Vegas. They had viets and a white girl. It's been a while since I've seen a white girl at a MP. So I went and saw Christina. She too came from Vegas. $40 for hh, it was decent massage. On the flip, I played with her ass, she was wearing a skirt. She offered $140 for fs and $100 for cbj. I went with the cbj. I know it's a little expensive but it's been a month since I went to a MP. I'll probably check out the latinas on the weekend.

Whoopster
02-03-07, 03:27
Tried out the MP by Claim Jumper that has recently re-opened. I was curious after reading a few posts about it's sordid past.

I paid $60 at the door for 1 hr with free table shower. My girl was named Sharon, who was very well built, about 5' 5" and 100 lbs. Long hair and a pretty decent face.

The good news is I got a really good massage. The bad news is that's all I got. It's not like I didn't give her all the signs, but it was not to be, She did hint that now that we knew each other better, our next meeting would be "more comfortable"

Oh well, I don't mind not getting any extras as long as the massage was good, which this one was. The table shower was pretty good as well.

Maybe next time....

Whoopster

B Malibu
02-03-07, 03:54
Isn't Sharon an older white broad? I was there once and I could almost swear that she was my masseuse. I remember, she wasn't very appealing as she had her hair tied back, wore no make-up, and smelled kinda' funny. Maybe a different girl?

Fe Maiden
02-03-07, 10:40
Had Ruby at the corral yesterday. Pretty good time. She has a very nice p*ssy!!! Gives a nice CBJ also!!!

Member #3942
02-03-07, 11:09
I have been to all 3 places on Linclon between Euclid and Brookhurst. All of them had decent girls in a little crudy place. All gave good massage and let me touch whatever. Sure I got the extra hand at the end and also felt that offering more money would get me more. Like I said girls were decent around late 20's with good bodies. 2 of the places had an hour for 50 bucks. Hard to beat that. One place out front looks like a accu/weight loss center. Had a really strange bathroom/ shower. Sink, toilet and shower were all together like an RV. Any questions just ask.
The most important thing was all told all 3 places not to wear jeans. Boycott anyplace that wears jeans so we can get them out of all amps. All 3 agreeded to wear shorts or sweats. I explained how nobody likes them, not sexy and cant feel anything. Thats why some guys walk out once they see jeans. They all agreeded.

Has anyone been to the place that has an ad in the OCweekly. The ad is for LATINAS with 10 bucks off. Ive been there one and had a sweet looking hot body girl. Theres no shower there. Was a good massage. Used a tiny wash rag to cover me up on the flip. Did the circle thing on my lower tummy all next to the rag. It hardly covered anything. I was so tired (yeah good excuse) that I didint try anything and I didint get excited either. If I would have that tiny little towel would have been on the floor. So anyone else been there? Would like to hear what others have done there.

Still havent found some half way looking asian or other that gives a good massage that makes it into a really good sensual massage with lots of ass rubbing and thigh stroking that spends longer then 2 minutes doing that. Went to a place on Orange that almost did it the way I wanted but she came up short.

Also been to the place on brookhurst next to the 91 that says young 18 girls new open. Yeah they are young. Its upstairs. No shower, all wear jeans. Massage was average. I wouldnt go back since it was nothing exciting.

HawaiiGuy
02-03-07, 11:31
Also been to the amps on Lincoln, especially to the ones across from Target. Cash Value is right about the girls: young, hard bodies, and very attractive. I stopped going because they always talked $$ first, even on return visits.

Love your advice to the providers about jeans. Cash Value, how about getting them to wear crotchless panties, also?

Member #3942
02-03-07, 11:45
Also been to the amps on Lincoln, especially to the ones across from Target. Cash Value is right about the girls: young, hard bodies, and very attractive. I stopped going because they always talked $$ first, even on return visits.

Love your advice to the providers about jeans. Cash Value, how about getting them to wear crotchless panties, also?

Yeah everyone just needs to tell all of them, NO JEANS. That would make it so much better.

Hobbyist35
02-03-07, 18:23
Dont know what you did, but that place is for sure extras. Guess you didnt either touch her or try anything yourself. Its pretty easy, if you get a tableshower first, just say hello again in the room and say nice to meet you, then give her a hug and grag her ass a lot while youre standing there. Damn its not so hard. They expect it. Go back somewhere and try again.After reading this exchange, I went there. Xtras on menu, but you have to take a little initiative to let them know you are interested.

Pimp Hound
02-04-07, 02:27
I have been to all 3 places on Linclon between Euclid and Brookhurst. All of them had decent girls in a little crudy place. All gave good massage and let me touch whatever. Sure I got the extra hand at the end and also felt that offering more money would get me more. Like I said girls were decent around late 20's with good bodies. 2 of the places had an hour for 50 bucks. Hard to beat that. One place out front looks like a accu/weight loss center. Had a really strange bathroom/ shower. Sink, toilet and shower were all together like an RV. Any questions just ask.

The most important thing was all told all 3 places not to wear jeans. Boycott anyplace that wears jeans so we can get them out of all amps. All 3 agreeded to wear shorts or sweats. I explained how nobody likes them, not sexy and cant feel anything. Thats why some guys walk out once they see jeans. They all agreeded.

Has anyone been to the place that has an ad in the OCweekly. The ad is for LATINAS with 10 bucks off. Ive been there one and had a sweet looking hot body girl. Theres no shower there. Was a good massage. Used a tiny wash rag to cover me up on the flip. Did the circle thing on my lower tummy all next to the rag. It hardly covered anything. I was so tired (yeah good excuse) that I didint try anything and I didint get excited either. If I would have that tiny little towel would have been on the floor. So anyone else been there? Would like to hear what others have done there.

Still havent found some half way looking asian or other that gives a good massage that makes it into a really good sensual massage with lots of ass rubbing and thigh stroking that spends longer then 2 minutes doing that. Went to a place on Orange that almost did it the way I wanted but she came up short.

Also been to the place on brookhurst next to the 91 that says young 18 girls new open. Yeah they are young. Its upstairs. No shower, all wear jeans. Massage was average. I wouldnt go back since it was nothing exciting.Which place near the 91 is this amp, and are they young?

Longrod
02-04-07, 05:21
Checked this place out on a Saturday night. Was greeted by Wendy, mid 20's attractive Viet lady. She took the $40 door fee and was the provider.

Good time ensued (almost = GFE)! Wendy was friendly throughout the session. A teaser (in a good way) and a pleaser.

Usually Viet establishments don't do it for me due to a lack of a mamasan.
Without a mamasan the ladies tend to quote outrageous prices for mediocre services. No mamasan here, but the quote was reasonable and the stuff involved was done without attitude.

I like Vietnamese ladies and I recommend this place (at least Wendy) if you're trying to fit that culture into your repetoire of AMPs.

On the exit out saw another provider. She seemed friendly enough but let's face it ... some people can wear a pair of bluejeans and some can't. Wendy was by far the best choice on this evening.

Two young Mex dudes were entering while I parted out the front door. The gals greeted them with "Bueno". Had to snicker. Those gals are pro's!

Enjoy!

Chance 62
02-04-07, 12:58
Checked this place out on a Saturday night. Was greeted by Wendy, mid 20's attractive Viet lady. She took the $40 door fee and was the provider.

Good time ensued (almost = GFE)! Wendy was friendly throughout the session. A teaser (in a good way) and a pleaser.

Usually Viet establishments don't do it for me due to a lack of a mamasan.
Without a mamasan the ladies tend to quote outrageous prices for mediocre services. No mamasan here, but the quote was reasonable and the stuff involved was done without attitude.

I like Vietnamese ladies and I recommend this place (at least Wendy) if you're trying to fit that culture into your repetoire of AMPs.

On the exit out saw another provider. She seemed friendly enough but let's face it ... some people can wear a pair of bluejeans and some can't. Wendy was by far the best choice on this evening.

Two young Mex dudes were entering while I parted out the front door. The gals greeted them with "Bueno". Had to snicker. Those gals are pro's!

Enjoy!You are correct, I also saw Wendy a few weeks back she has some great breasts, alittle tall, but not much of a massage very quik to the flip. I got a card when I entered it says asian therapy.

Longrod
02-04-07, 19:00
Wendy could easily be anybody's "9" (a "10" is in the eye of the beholder ... your "10" might only be my "9", my "10" might only be your "9").

Sexy body, top or bottom (I'm giving you guys an endorsement, go there and discover for yourself if my seal of approval is "right on").

I indicated an almost GFE. I'll tell you more and you decide.

There we were, face-to-face, arms around one another, legs around each other (we were sitting) and I got a PJ. A PJ is like a HJ except no hands are involved. The rubbing friction back-and-forth is supplied by another body part starting with the letter "P" (use your imagination).

It was great stuff!

Especially when the lady is smiling and giggling in your face.

Member #3942
02-05-07, 11:28
Was in the area so I stopped in Ashleymassage in costa mesa. Had Anna, shes young and really cute. Yes of course jeans but oh well. There is a window on top of each door which made me laugh since the girls are too short to use it. So the massage was VERY good. One of the best I have had for a while. No extras.

Survey Says
02-05-07, 13:24
Was in the area so I stopped in Ashleymassage in costa mesa. Had Anna, shes young and really cute. Yes of course jeans but oh well. There is a window on top of each door which made me laugh since the girls are too short to use it. So the massage was VERY good. One of the best I have had for a while. No extras.

Haven't been here in over 2 years, but I know they use to provide everything!!

-SS

Survey Says
02-05-07, 13:26
You are correct, I also saw Wendy a few weeks back she has some great breasts, alittle tall, but not much of a massage very quik to the flip. I got a card when I entered it says asian therapy.

Longrod, this place is Asian Therapy, not Frontier. Frontier is Suite 1 or 101 or something different!

Guy gave me some attitude and 3rd degree over the phone from Frontier.

-SS

Edward Appleby
02-05-07, 20:53
Longrod, this place is Asian Therapy, not Frontier. Frontier is Suite 1 or 101 or something different!

Guy gave me some attitude and 3rd degree over the phone from Frontier.

-SS

Seems like there's some confusion Longrod. Are you sure you were at #3b? The Wendy who works there doesn't match your description. She's Chinese, not Vietnamese, and she's not in her 20s.

Jaytea
02-05-07, 22:25
Has anyone been to Royal Spa 411 Tustin Ave. in Orange/Tustin? Pulled into parking lot for an unrelated reason an saw a early 30's asian walking to her car out of the place and gave a sweet smile "twice".. I live in south county and was hitting the Costa Mesa scene and Oceanside for SW's but thats all but dead!

Thanx JT

Longrod
02-05-07, 23:12
It was dark out in the parking lot. I thought I saw the words Frontier Chiropractic among the various tenants (I could be mistaken).

The place definitely (whatever its name is) is at 12570 Brookhurst in Garden Grove 1/2 block south of Lampson on the east side of Brookhurst. The suite definitely was 3B. When you enter the parking lot (very poorly lit) you need to go slightly more than 1/2 way back. Park anywhere on Saturday night, there aren't any other open tenants in that area of the complex. The door area of 3B is lit.

Regarding Wendy, she is definitely Vietnamese. I counted to ten in Vietnamese: Mo, Hai, Ba, Bo, Num, Sow, Bye, Tom, Gin, Muy. And Wendy was amused.

Age=mid 20's, be-cup, black hair, bushy, etc. Trust me, Wendy is attractive although differing opinions could facillate between, say, "7-9".

I thought I saw "Frontier Chiropractic" but if that's wrong; sorry for the confusion. It was my first time visit (a place in Santa Ana on Fairview proved to be closed Saturday night and I didn't want to lose the effect of taking my blue love pill and wound up here).

Hope this helps clarify things.

Edward Appleby
02-05-07, 23:44
It was dark out in the parking lot. I thought I saw the words Frontier Chiropractic among the various tenants (I could be mistaken).

The place definitely (whatever its name is) is at 12570 Brookhurst in Garden Grove 1/2 block south of Lampson on the east side of Brookhurst. The suite definitely was 3B. When you enter the parking lot (very poorly lit) you need to go slightly more than 1/2 way back. Park anywhere on Saturday night, there aren't any other open tenants in that area of the complex. The door area of 3B is lit.

Regarding Wendy, she is definitely Vietnamese. I counted to ten in Vietnamese: Mo, Hai, Ba, Bo, Num, Sow, Bye, Tom, Gin, Muy ... and Wendy was amused.

Age=mid 20's, B-cup, black hair, bushy, etc. Trust me, Wendy is attractive although differing opinions could facillate between, say, "7-9".

I thought I saw "Frontier Chiropractic" but if that's wrong; sorry for the confusion. It was my first time visit (a place in Santa Ana on Fairview proved to be closed Saturday night and I didn't want to lose the effect of taking my blue love pill and wound up here).

Thanks Longrod. Sounds like they gave me the "other" Wendy. Bleh.

B Malibu
02-06-07, 01:20
Has anyone been to Royal Spa 411 Tustin Ave. in Orange/Tustin? Pulled into parking lot for an unrelated reason an saw a early 30's asian walking to her car out of the place and gave a sweet smile "twice".. I live in south county and was hitting the Costa Mesa scene and Oceanside for SW's but thats all but dead!

Thanx JTYes, and it's massage only! All those AMP's along Tustin Ave. (in Orange) don't offer extras.

On another note, since you mentioned south county, I hit up the place on Trabuco and Culver this afternoon. Asked for Shadow, Mama said she's gone for two weeks. Asked for Kim, Mama tells me she's off on Monday's, but to try a new girl; Linda?

I said sure and paid my .5 entry fee. Got nude, assumed the position and in came Linda. Older (40'ish), too much make-up, little belly, and about a 5 in looks, so F/S was out for me, but I wanted to see if I could at least get a good tickle?

About 10 minutes of hard massage, followed by soft strokes around the right places led me to believe it was on. In fact, she started licking my ass (lightly) while stroking my cock from underneath...nice touch! She had me flip and never asked what I wanted and put a rubber on for a CBJ. A few minutes in, she wanted to mount me, but I said I didn't have enough to fuck...didn't want to anyway, remember?

She flips around and puts her ass in my face, but I push her down a bit so I can just stroke her clit (super wet). Had zero interest in feasting on her hairy punani.

She CBJ'ed me pretty good until I was ready to pop. I had her pull off the rubber so I could pop on her lips. She obliged, but the second the first burst came, she lifted her head.

I showered, and left .5 on the table. She wanted another .1, but since the entry was .5 and not .4, I explained I only had .5 left to tip. She was okay with that and didn't appear to sulk.

First time here, service was good, rooms were small, but comfy, and Mama was nice. I'll return to check out Shadow on another day.

Survey Says
02-06-07, 14:11
(a place in Santa Ana on Fairview proved to be closed Saturday night and I didn't want to lose the effect of taking my blue love pill and wound up here).

Longrod, which Fairview location are you referring to in Santa Ana and do you get extras there? If so, what kind of extras?

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
-SS

Glue Stic
02-06-07, 15:48
I tried new location in G G accross the street is Fountian Valley last week. I saw ad in local fish wrap. In strip mall on Mcfadden St. Normal entry price, had three ladies to choose from. Tip $ F/S CBJ. Ladies are young and bold, right to the point. may not be open long as they were not very cautious. Good Service but for how long?

Jon Jones
02-06-07, 18:03
On another note, since you mentioned south county, I hit up the place on Trabuco and Culver this afternoon. Asked for Shadow, Mama said she's gone for two weeks. Asked for Kim, Mama tells me she's off on Monday's, but to try a new girl; Linda?

I saw Linda about a month ago. Since it was my first visit I was surprised when her clothes came off and she licked my ass before I even asked for anything!

She actually had my cock in her pussy before I knew what was happening. I'm not a guy that even wants FS. She must have throught that I had been there before or they'd be closed by now.

I did like the mirrors on the wall.

I left thinking "This that really happen?"

Strange.

Longrod
02-06-07, 22:08
This place was closed on Saturday night around 7PM.

This place used to be pretty good (about a year age), then their ad quit appearing in the OC Register Adult classified Section. Don't know what happened to them. They had both Asian and Latina. My memory was of an awesome Latina provider that worked about 2 days during the week (had very young children). The place wants $50 door fee for 1/2 hour. Given the remote location (inside a professional building) ... they can only appeal to the hard-core monger crowd [wink-wink].

When I saw their ad re-appear recently I've wanted to test them out and determine if it's the same ownership, same accomodating providers. If I ever connect with them I'll give you the lowdown.

Later !

Survey Says
02-07-07, 13:07
This place was closed on Saturday night around 7PM.

This place used to be pretty good (about a year age), then their ad quit appearing in the OC Register Adult classified Section. Don't know what happened to them. They had both Asian and Latina. My memory was of an awesome Latina provider that worked about 2 days during the week (had very young children). The place wants $50 door fee for 1/2 hour. Given the remote location (inside a professional building) ... they can only appeal to the hard-core monger crowd [wink-wink].

When I saw their ad re-appear recently I've wanted to test them out and determine if it's the same ownership, same accomodating providers. If I ever connect with them I'll give you the lowdown.

Later !

If this is the building next and just South of Duke's Restaurant and Warner, then I've been there. I used to see Yessica, who only worked Sat & Sun. The first time I had her I was able to DATY but only get a HJ in return. That's as far as I got because the next visits I was never able to do it again. My hands roamed, got her top off, and got HJs.

The last I went to see her, she remembered me after so long. Still rec'd a HJ, but was demanded like .8 but said that for me .6 would be the amount. Normally, negotiations go on before the deed is done, but since I was a regular I always properly tipped her without complaints. I don't remember what I tipped her, certainly not what she demanded, but told her that she lost a regular. Since then, I've only read that legit massages are provided.

-SS

Jonathan1301
02-07-07, 15:32
Has anyone been there?

http://www.authenticthaimassage.com/

One HOT Asian, tease, tease, tease but not please, at least not for me, but teasing is so good and the lady so hot that I keep going back.

I would love to have more info.

Mark Spitz
02-07-07, 16:55
I thought I saw a post regarding Garry here and a latina that was not favorable. I will say Bibi is very cute and personable, never asked for additional tips etc. I was very happy with the service.

Jon Jones
02-07-07, 17:29
The $65.00 minimum seems high. No extras at all - not even a HJ?

Joe Coodidge
02-08-07, 00:08
Has anyone been there?

http://www.authenticthaimassage.com/

One HOT Asian, tease, tease, tease but not please, at least not for me, but teasing is so good and the lady so hot that I keep going back.

I would love to have more info.

Yes, I've been there twice. Really HOT Asian girl both time but no extras. The massage area is not a private room so you can hear everything (and everyone can hear everything). At least this was at the place in Newport Beach. I might be wrong but this location might have a room upstairs that is perhaps more private. I remember seeing one of the ladies go upstairs.

If anyone has received more than a massage I'd like to know...

Joe

Member #3942
02-08-07, 01:06
How do they tease if youre wearing shorts?

Longrod
02-08-07, 02:26
Yes (Survey Says), we're talking about the same place.

I couldn't remember the Latina's name but I think we're talking about the same provider.

My first time I just got a HJ. Next time (after the trust factor secured) I got the same thing ... DATY i.e. a deluxe HJ involving lots of playtime. The lady was shaved (yours too?) but wanted $80.

They stopped advertising and I wandered to other locales (including the San Bernadino/Bloomington/Valley Rd thing).

I always wondered whether she was a rogue provider doing this on the sneak of whether other ladies (the Asian ones) also did this. I suspect I'll have to go for the get-acquainted streamline service the first time I go back, ask the lady what days she works, then ask for her on a repeat visit to determine just what is on the menu.

That's the challenge.

Maybe somebody will take the plunge and report back before me.

Do I have to do everything around here?

LOL

Jonathan1301
02-08-07, 03:42
How do they tease if youre wearing shorts?No man that's what they told me on the phone, but there you are naked and a white towel covers your private parts, but here is the thing: she is doing all the streching on you and there is a lot of body contact and the towel moves around and you have a hard on ALL THE TIME, but no extras, at least not for me.

Member #3942
02-08-07, 11:07
If this is the building next and just South of Duke's Restaurant and Warner, then I've been there. I used to see Yessica, who only worked Sat & Sun. The first time I had her I was able to DATY but only get a HJ in return. That's as far as I got because the next visits I was never able to do it again. My hands roamed, got her top off, and got HJs.

The last I went to see her, she remembered me after so long. Still rec'd a HJ, but was demanded like .8 but said that for me .6 would be the amount. Normally, negotiations go on before the deed is done, but since I was a regular I always properly tipped her without complaints. I don't remember what I tipped her, certainly not what she demanded, but told her that she lost a regular. Since then, I've only read that legit massages are provided.

-SSIve been there. Big Ad in the OCweekly for 10 bucks off. Only latinas work there now. I cany help but wonder if were talking about the sme place. Her name was Jenny, gave a great massage, no extras. Was my first time there and really didnt try anything since I was wiped out. Its the 2-story building that use to have 2 different places in it. Uo Fairview from the 405 and its on the left hand side.

Giocchino
02-09-07, 14:10
Been twice to #115 in the last week or two. K-girl Lucy can do it all - a little wide but OK. Second time, full-bodied China lady (Tammy) will bring out her beautiful top for the handy squeeze. MM Lee is very sweet and friendly. Met Honduran babe, Bebe, before I left, and she looks great.

Also, I think #116 has new Chinese talent. Got to check it out also.

SaltyDog
02-09-07, 22:32
Remember Jennifer by the Fire Station? She has a new location.

SaltyDog
02-09-07, 22:35
I tried new location in G G accross the street is Fountian Valley last week. I saw ad in local fish wrap. In strip mall on Mcfadden St. Normal entry price, had three ladies to choose from. Tip $ F/S CBJ. Ladies are young and bold, right to the point. may not be open long as they were not very cautious. Good Service but for how long?Is this the place by Ward St?

Member #3942
02-10-07, 11:29
I just cant find anything good way down south. San Clemente use to be ok but I cant find anything. Same as Dana Point, nothing.

Saw an ad for a new place opening in the OCweekly. I might try that when it opens. Guess Ill just wait and see what pops on here for now.

Use to be easy to get a nice sensual massage. Now Ive just been getting 5 minutee massage and flip over. Not into that at all. I use to go to this one place in garden groove and she would massage my ass like she was making bread. WOuld rub her hands all over my body for the full hour. She was great since she knew how to tease and get kinky without being to obvious. Well shes gone and I just cant find a replacement yet.

If someone has a decent new place let me know. Hopefully its half good.

SirMister
02-12-07, 01:33
Been there a few times, no real name other than "Massage Therapy" or Dr. James Pham. They are all Viet. young gals, ranging from 9 down to 3, some are barely 18? Mostly overpriced HJ ($60-80), CBJ ~$100, fs offered by some provider for ~$140 to $200!! Very rush service and no shower.Weird I went there recently and had a Filipino girl but she didn't do anything extra. I noticed whenever I pay for 30 minutes I never get a "service" gal. My first time there I got away with $40 for the BJ from Linh. Some gals do FS there it is $100 I was never quoted anything more.

Member #3942
02-12-07, 10:22
OK there are 2 places on N State College. Both have a table shower. So which one is better? Anyone been to either of these?

Rokr51
02-12-07, 18:35
Go to 215 N. St. College. Ask for Apple, usually there on the weekends. If you want the low down, PM me for some details.

Underdog1
02-12-07, 23:01
What a great place... Been to about 25 AMPS in this lifetime. Very Friendly MMS. There were pastries laid out in the lobby.

Clean rooms. Nice K girl in 20's. Like a high school girlfriend experience with smiles and laughter. Of course I am clean cut, decent and fairly good-looking.

Paid her 1.5 for the hour. This may seem high to some board members but I like to reward serivce. Especially for an unjaded experience. Much better than the 5.0 spent at the Wynne Hotel one evening for a blond bombshell.

UD1

Member #3942
02-13-07, 18:18
There is Linda in Mission Viejo that usally has an ad on CL about a massage. If you go early you can get it for 100 usally. I guess nobody has tried her since I never got any messages about her. If you know about her let me know, thanks.

Pimp Hound
02-14-07, 06:46
Weird I went there recently and had a Filipino girl but she didn't do anything extra. I noticed whenever I pay for 30 minutes I never get a "service" gal. My first time there I got away with $40 for the BJ from Linh. Some gals do FS there it is $100 I was never quoted anything more.Where is this place and are all the girls young?

Member #3063
02-14-07, 12:13
Go to 215 N. St. College. Ask for Apple, usually there on the weekends. If you want the low down, PM me for some details.
Its this why we us the this board for the details?

Billy
02-14-07, 12:41
Cash I tried the one at 347 and nothing extra or even hinted at. Nice place, nice massage, but I can get that most places.

Billy

Glue Stic
02-14-07, 13:24
Tried new location on euclid, saw add on CL. Called for directions, easy to find if you listen to directions. Was met by mamason at the front door, took me to a room in the back, only saw 3 rooms, plus sleeping quarters. Paid entry once in room $50. Made myself comfortable, turn down the light and a few minutes later in came Candy wearing only a small teddy. she was a young Japanese/Korean mix. light touch to start, as did I. After 8 minutes of both of us using light touch she giggled and said did I want to turn over. I was very happy with service and ending. Will be visitng again real soon.

Rokr51
02-14-07, 18:31
This is a good place for an average massage and the usual OC stuff. Apple is what makes this place a little different. She is young very good looking and gives great service. She really gets into what she does. I don't want to say too much because of the LE that may read this board and don't want to get flamed by the members if I do give too much info.

Another good place with a little older massueses is at 1673 W. Broadway. A good time can be had there, also.

Giocchino
02-14-07, 20:14
Dropped in at #116 Garry.. Acupuncture Therapy Massage. (949) 250-3178. They have new mangement and was met by a mid-30's Chinese cutie, Kimi. Very personable. She was wearing jeans. Got a decent massage and pleasant conversation. She is kind of short but has a nice ass. I was enjoying feeling her ass and she did not mind. She wiped the oil off and I flipped. Got a nice HJ while feeling up the goods (able to get under clothing) till I squirted. Since it was their first day and my first time I left happy. I may repeat occasionally because she is attractive to me. They have a $10 off ad in the register for 1 hr massage ($60-$10 = $50). Otherwise it is $40 per half. Open everyday til 8 pm. Did not see a shower.

Mark Spitz
02-15-07, 19:42
Saw this advertised, any Intel? PM if needed.

Thanks!

http://www.taomassage.us/

SirMister
02-16-07, 08:03
Where is this place and are all the girls young?It is Brookhurst and Chapman.

2 Story Building. Unit 204. Don't know address offhand, sorry.

Anyhow, the girls are young. 19 to 24

Hapa Dik
02-16-07, 20:25
Stopped by yesterday afternoon to check it out. I didn't have time to try anything. I walked in and asked MMS how much, if Shadow was still working (she went back to her country), and who was working. Then I asked if I could see the girls. MMS reluctantly brought me to the back and sat me in one of the back rooms. The 2 girls working (Phoebe and Ruby) came out one at a time. Phoebe is Korean, tall, and beautiful. Ruby is latina, shorter, knock out body. I regretted not being able to stay.

Anybody able to verify if this place is still providing "specials"? And if so, how much? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.

Thanks all

Fe Maiden
02-17-07, 10:49
Where is a place where they will ride your face? PM if you can help out.

Member #3942
02-19-07, 10:40
Where is a place where they will ride your face? PM if you can help out.Sounds good and its a poem.

Still looking for a little latina or something wild in an amp. Good day for it since its raining. Message me anything. Thanks

Thanks to everyone that sent me a heads-up on a place.

There is a new opening on Raymond Way in Lake Forest. There was a place in the same location a while back but closed. Its now reopened with new girls. Have not been there just giving some info since some people wont spend the .50 to get a newspaper.

There was also one in Westminster near the 22 and the 405. Havnt been there either. Its in the paper. Just letting you know about it.

Was thinking about seeing Linda in her private apt in LF but nobody I know has seen her and has any info. Shes on CL mostly.

Horny Joe
02-20-07, 12:21
Wow. I tried that place on McDurmott. Saw Gina. Very pretty girl she said she was Korean. Nice and tight :)

I will repeat

Mr Payme
02-20-07, 18:13
Where is it? Do they have a site to see the girls? And how much?

Wow. I tried that place on McDurmott. Saw Gina. Very pretty girl she said she was Korean. Nice and tight :)

I will repeat

Fe Maiden
02-20-07, 20:37

I will repeatYeah, I like this place better than the corral. What were the damages by the way?

IWannaP
02-20-07, 23:23
So I noticed a couple more massage offices opening up in the Angel Spa building. That entire building has been pretty bad in the past but I noticed a "Latina Massage" sign on the second floor and know some of the peeps on here are into Latina so decided to check it out yesterday. After walking in and ringing the bell 5x, I was told they are all booked. Came back two hours later and same message. Tired of checking and decided to try out the new Spa with the entrance a few feet from Angel Spa. The massage was above average. They even used those hot stones as part of the massage and it was not bad. Had to do some convincing to get a HJ and finally got one. The women at that place is average so it's not something to get too excited about. It took 6 months but I finally got something out of that building.

Might attempt Latina Massage again another day. If anyone has tried it, please PM me and let me know so I can use the fund to explore another location. If anyone knows a location with Latina or White provider, kindly PM me. I need to try something new.

Last week I visited a buddy in San Diego. On my way back from Pacific Beach, just as I was about to hit the 5 freeway from Garnett Ave. Saw a Ginzu Spa sign on the second floor of a building. I attended summer school at SDSU a few years ago and know San Diego is a wasteland when it comes to AMP but it was 10:30 at night and what normal legit massage place stays open that late so I went in. The young hot Korean provider was not shy doing the table shower. It is a very good sign because she wears a skirt also. 10 minutes into the massage we started negociating price. She initially quoted 300. I started laughing hard and asked her what incredible service she was offering. After some time I stopped fucking around and told her I only got 110 in my wallet take it or leave it. She agreed but doing the deed didn't allow munching on the sushi bar or feeding. I got pissed off and just pounded her into oblivion. Keep on asking me if I'm done but I wanted my money's worth so I pounded hard until time was up. On the drive back I started feeling bad for treating the girl that way but I realized I was just hungry, stop by McDonald and got some McNuggets, and felt better right away.

Herb Surfs
02-21-07, 11:26
[QUOTE=IWannaP]
Might attempt Latina Massage again another day. If anyone has tried it, please PM me and let me know so I can use the fund to explore another location. If anyone knows a location with Latina or White provider, kindly PM me. I need to try something new.

Bro, don't waste your time or money on that place. There are a ton of previous posts stating that "nothing" is available there. And I've tried to no avail as well.

Horny Joe
02-21-07, 13:54
Yeah, I like this place better than the corral. What were the damages by the way?About 175.

She gets pretty into it and the mms is very nice :)

IWannaP
02-21-07, 16:24
[QUOTE=IWannaP]Might attempt Latina Massage again another day. If anyone has tried it, please PM me and let me know so I can use the fund to explore another location. If anyone knows a location with Latina or White provider, kindly PM me. I need to try something new.

Bro, don't waste your time or money on that place. There are a ton of previous posts stating that "nothing" is available there. And I've tried to no avail as well.

Appreciate the warning. I'll look elsewhere.

Vanilla Shake
02-22-07, 11:06
All this talk about Trabucco & Culver, I figured it was far south of me. Turns out it's on my way to the hardware store! The hardware store, an automated teller, and an AMP make for a deadly triangle and I was sucked it.

First customer of the day and in comes June. Soft, and oh so lame, massage for 5 minutes and asks me to turn over. Looking at me she asks "so"?

I reply by making the "OK" sign with my finger and thumb, sticking my other finger in and out. She giggled and left for a minute. Upon return she undressed. Tiny ass, fake boobs and brazilian pussy. Some tease with my nipples and balls until the condom went on. I prefer standing for this excercise and watched in the mirrors, a nice feature. Actually got pretty hard, which does not happen often in these places, only at home. We did mish and cowgirl, finishing with a HJ while she straddled my face. Pulled away when I tried to lick her pussy and finger her asshole.

On her back she seemed in pain and turned her head away. She has a pretty face. Very innocent. Had we mad eye contact I would have blown immediately, but she kept her head turned away and I started to soften up. Not really into it. Her BJ was good but the HJ was poor. Stayed too low and choked it at the base which was painful when I popped. Could use some instructional video here.

Thankfully it was not a great experience. A better experience and being so close to my home would likely bankrupt me.

The rooms are nice. The stuff about the shower is true. Anyone with a 6 inch boner will have it advertised to everyone coming down the hall. Not much privacy.

.5 at the door and $. for June. She seemed pleased.

Fe Maiden
02-24-07, 10:06
About 175.

She gets pretty into it and the mms is very nice :)I hope you don't mean 175 on top of the entry fee. Each time I've been there it has been 60 for the hour and 100-120 for the fun!

Jon Jones
02-24-07, 19:09
I had a similar experience with May. I doubt if FS is on the menu but an excellent massage with a happy ending.

Dropped in at #116 Garry.. Acupuncture Therapy Massage. (949) 250-3178. They have new mangement and was met by a mid-30's Chinese cutie, Kimi. Very personable. She was wearing jeans. Got a decent massage and pleasant conversation. She is kind of short but has a nice ass. I was enjoying feeling her ass and she did not mind. She wiped the oil off and I flipped. Got a nice HJ while feeling up the goods (able to get under clothing) till I squirted. Since it was their first day and my first time I left happy. I may repeat occasionally because she is attractive to me. They have a $10 off ad in the register for 1 hr massage ($60-$10 = $50). Otherwise it is $40 per half. Open everyday til 8 pm. Did not see a shower.

Slickman
02-24-07, 20:29
Saw this advertised, any Intel? PM if needed.

Thanks!

http://www.taomassage.us/

This place is strictly legit.

Member #3942
02-25-07, 14:53
Was reading the paper this morning, (OC Register), and in the sports page is the Latina place I went to. Its at fairview and warner. Still has the 10$ off coupon. I guess Im the only one thats been there. I did get a good massage with nothing more. Nobody else has tried?

There was also an ad in the same paper, the car section where the adult ads are (for those of you thatm have no clue), So right there at the outcall section was another Latina Ad. Hmmmm something is happening here, more and more. Sorry dont know anything else about it.

Still see nobody has tried Linda in Mission Viejo, she works out of her apt. Just never seen anyone say anything about her yet. I almost tried the other day but she was busy. Posts on CL a lot.

Bababooey Oc
02-26-07, 12:28
Saw this ad on the OCR in the adult class 18-22 young, so i was by the area stopped by, paid entry fee 60 for 1 hr, had asian Tracy 7 in looks, ok body medium sized tits, was very talkative only thing she does is HJ expects 40 to 60 in tips, they called them tips. Little touching allowed for more info pm.

Also two weeks ago, stopped at Bristol St Therpay had Latina Alejandra, 40 entry fee, 120 for FS, info pm

THL777
02-27-07, 00:49
Liked it, but stick with Penny, and stay away form one who goes by Happy, she is anything but.What's the story on Penny? She used to work Mon and Tu, I called this morning and some chick answer and said she's Penny, I make my appointment, show up and MMS told me Penny doesn't work there anymore, WTF?? She show me Candy, Happy, Tina. All DOGS!! I left without any service.

Horny Joe
02-27-07, 03:01
I hope you don't mean 175 on top of the entry fee. Each time I've been there it has been 60 for the hour and 100-120 for the fun!Yeah thats what I meant. Total damages. I actually just got the half hour for 50.

Fe Maiden
02-27-07, 20:27
What's the story on Penny? She used to work Mon and Tu, I called this morning and some chick answer and said she's Penny, I make my appointment, show up and MMS told me Penny doesn't work there anymore, WTF?? She show me Candy, Happy, Tina. All DOGS!! I left without any service.I disagree with you on Candy if it's the same one I had. She gave me one of the best AMP experiences I have ever had!!!!

TurnedOn
02-28-07, 03:59
Where is a place where they will ride your face? PM if you can help out.Eva at 103 will ride, and is a petite spinner. A sweetie.

Mgarcia446
02-28-07, 17:18
Any tips on how to explain to my wife about the large atm withdrawls? She's been noticing that I've been taking out a lot.

Shark in OC
02-28-07, 20:34
No. Prepare to get busted by the wife.

You, as a senior member, and frequent contributor to this board should know better.

My wife never has access to my bank account records, and she knows not to open my mail.

I don't know what kind of work you do, but to the extent you can explain it away as client entertainment, that usually works best for me to explain a lot of things - staying out late, strip clubs, etc. I even called my wife from a strip club and told her where I was, and that I was going to be late. She knows not to give me any smack about that.

Time to "control that hoe," or "contain your b---ch," quoting the 40-year-old virgin.

-Shark-

SirMister
02-28-07, 20:57
Any tips on how to explain to my wife about the large atm withdrawls? She's been noticing that I've been taking out a lot.Poker with the guys?

THL777
02-28-07, 22:47
I disagree with you on Candy if it's the same one I had. She gave me one of the best AMP experiences I have ever had!!!!I was strictly commenting based on their looks/appearance only. (dogs, honest!)

Vlad De Sade
03-01-07, 01:48
Bro,

Blame it on your new drug habit!!!

It works for some.

Anybody remember the movie The Survivors with Robin Williams? The scene where Jerry Lee, the hitman, tells his wife "No baby I'm not having an affair I am going out to kill someone." And she says, "Oh, thank god!" Ha, ha, ha one of tthe funniest movies ever...

Tell her YOU love smokin da KINE SoCal Indo!!! At $520 on up for the "real Purple Bubba Kush's" she'll understand.

Peace, V da Sadist

Horn Dogg
03-01-07, 02:26
No. Prepare to get busted by the wife.Just tell her you've gambled it away at the casino.

City Slicker
03-01-07, 13:23
Come clean and tell you lost it all the table and you have a problem.

Just tell her you've gambled it away at the casino.

CaptainJak14
03-01-07, 13:33
New to the hobby lookin for some safe places to get a good massage and sum xtra. Been surfing CL and notice some ads for Asian Houses any info on those as well?

Fe Maiden
03-01-07, 18:00
I was strictly commenting based on their looks/appearance only. (dogs, honest!)Not Candy! Tastes do very however. It's in the eye of the beholder as they say!

Herb Surfs
03-02-07, 10:42
New to the hobby lookin for some safe places to get a good massage and sum xtra. Been surfing CL and notice some ads for Asian Houses any info on those as well?

Don't mean to be a prick "Jak', but you should use this board as a research tool and try some of the previous members recommedations. By doing this it will save you time and money.

Then you start posting reports of your experiences, build up some reports and credibility and then members feel more comfortable sharing info with you if you ask questions like the one you posted above (you have 2 posts to your name). You need to earn your stripes dude.

CaptainJak14
03-02-07, 12:18
Don't mean to be a prick "Jak', but you should use this board as a research tool and try some of the previous members recommedations. By doing this it will save you time and money.

Then you start posting reports of your experiences, build up some reports and credibility and then members feel more comfortable sharing info with you if you ask questions like the one you posted above (you have 2 posts to your name). You need to earn your stripes dude.Herb, I understand your point and have no problem posting reviews just not too many to share as I never paid any attention to where I stopped ...jusyt popped in and got a crappy massage and hj and random expensive bj.

I will be more thorough in my accounting of locales I do ask that i get a ew pointers on the the slang and etiquette of posting cl ladies and amps'.

As I said new to the hobby and new to the forum and not my intention to offend anyone nor to illicit someone like yourself to being a prick! Your word not mine

Thanks for the advice/ scolding I'll take it like a man and do a better job in the future.

Billy
03-02-07, 12:21
Captianjak, this board is full of the exact info you seek, just read the back posts. What more could you ask for. Oh ya, for us to do it for you, lol. Just givin you a hard time. Go out, spread your wings, have some fun, and don't go to any MP's in Orange or Costa Mesa. billy

CaptainJak14
03-02-07, 13:46
Captianjak, this board is full of the exact info you seek, just read the back posts. What more could you ask for. Oh ya, for us to do it for you, lol. Just givin you a hard time. Go out, spread your wings, have some fun, and don't go to any MP's in Orange or Costa Mesa. billyBilly,

I heard that up and down Tustin Ave. in Orange is no good! Not sure where I heard but I wen to one on meats year or two ago and had to start and finish myself. However and absolutely outstanding massage!

Thanks for the headsup no pun intended.

Fe Maiden
03-02-07, 18:55

I will repeatJust got back from a session with her. She was great but Candy gave a much better overall service. I did get her to O however;)

IWannaP
03-02-07, 19:47
Just got back from a session with her. She was great but Candy gave a much better overall service. I did get her to O however;)Last year I had a card from McDurmott place that has go 5 times, get the 6th for free. Looks like the Mamasan still honor this policy so if you plan to be a frequent visitor, ask the Mamasan for the frequent milage card and she will give you one.

Viper92552
03-02-07, 19:56
http://www.idlebabes.com/videos/3385/Innocent_Massage_Turns_Into_A_Hardcore_Fuck.html

Kudlow
03-02-07, 21:10
http://www.idlebabes.com/videos/3385/Innocent_Massage_Turns_Into_A_Hardcore_Fuck.html
Any idea what city this was in?

Vlad De Sade
03-03-07, 01:57
Mongers,

It could have been me a few years ago playing w/my favorite Kgirl on Topanga Cyn...

Ha, ha, haaaa!

Dude, other than the SFV nowadays, that could be like any one of a 1,000 or more KAMPs located all across this great land of ours.

S**t, in states like Georgia, Arizona, DC, Hawaii they got "real KAMP" scenes to die for!!! Especially, near our nations military institutions. OMG, its off da hook for variety of asian tang...

Okay, I'm getting sad. I gotta go...

Peace, V da Sadist

Jurassic
03-03-07, 03:06
Enjoyed the video.
Seemed authentic.

Did you notice not much BBBJ but she climbed on BBFS cowgirl?
Also I never did the sideways style at a parlor.

Do you think she was aware of the camera?

Good times stirring fond and recent memories.

She had quite a rack on her too!

Jurassic

B Malibu
03-03-07, 03:40
Enjoyed the video.

Seemed authentic.

Did you notice not much BBBJ but she climbed on BBFS cowgirl?

Also I never did the sideways style at a parlor.

Do you think she was aware of the camera?

Good times stirring fond and recent memories.

She had quite a rack on her too!

JurassicYou know, I thought that too, but after watching it again, it appears that the tape was edited and thus you didn't see the application of the condom. It's hard to see, but I believe it's on there.

Regardless, it got me hard!!!

Viper92552
03-03-07, 06:16
You know, I thought that too, but after watching it again, it appears that the tape was edited and thus you didn't see the application of the condom. It's hard to see, but I believe it's on there.

Regardless, it got me hard!!!

Yeah i saw the condom too!

I don't believe she saw knew where the camera was.

I believe more places have cameras then we believe.

I believe the owners sell the clips to websites and asian and europe.

I alway block out sensors and smoke detectors in a mp when the girl is getting her tools.

I heard the owner of OA have a camera in ther rooms

I heard a few places in the IE had or have cameras.

ole well

Fe Maiden
03-03-07, 10:13
Last year I had a card from McDurmott place that has go 5 times, get the 6th for free. Looks like the Mamasan still honor this policy so if you plan to be a frequent visitor, ask the Mamasan for the frequent milage card and she will give you one.There are two places on McDurmott in different buildings. You sure it's the same place?

Herb Surfs
03-03-07, 11:26
Herb, I understand your point and have no problem posting reviews just not too many to share as I never paid any attention to where I stopped ...jusyt popped in and got a crappy massage and hj and random expensive bj.

I will be more thorough in my accounting of locales I do ask that i get a ew pointers on the the slang and etiquette of posting cl ladies and amps'.

As I said new to the hobby and new to the forum and not my intention to offend anyone nor to illicit someone like yourself to being a prick! Your word not mine

Thanks for the advice/ scolding I'll take it like a man and do a better job in the future.

Welcome to the forum Jak. If I can help you in anyway, PM me.

Be safe.

Spankme
03-03-07, 16:55
but all they had was two K-girls. Kay is a cute little spinner and a good performer, but I had my taste set for some mexican food. They usually have at least one latina for those of us with spicer taste, but not today. Mamasan even lied to me.

I even asked for Ruby at the front door, and she said OK, and showed me to a room. They're very good at upselling, but luckily she sent in her best performer to get the job done. Next time, I'll ask to see the hot tamales before I dine.

Jurassic
03-03-07, 18:22
Yeah i saw the condom too!

I don't believe she saw knew where the camera was.

I believe more places have cameras then we believe.

I believe the owners sell the clips to websites and asian and europe.

I alway block out sensors and smoke detectors in a mp when the girl is getting her tools.

I heard the owner of OA have a camera in ther rooms

I heard a few places in the IE had or have cameras.

ole well

There might be a condom, or might be glistening of her juices on his cock.
I noticed that the guy pulled her hair away from the side of her face when she was riding CG, just like they do in porn.

Thus, I conclude that he was aware of exactly where the camera was located. Perhaps he smuggled it in and set it up on the towel cupboard, where they always keep the wash cloths too hot!

That would be a fun way to remember the girls, sneaking a stealth camera in to capture the ecstasy. Home grown porn.

I too have wondered if the parlors are filming me at times.
At Oriental Health Center in Goleta (10 mi. north of Santa Barbara)
they have a bunch of small boxes about 3" by 3" in the corners of the rooms by the ceiling. There's wires running to them.

I've speculated that they are either for security reasons, if a client gets out of control with a girl, or for a black market in Asian of us mongers enjoying the girls. Or perhaps to insure the girls pay the house the percentage of tips earned for various services.

I'd be curious to see the one of my many fine performances. I suspect the camera angle and one point perspective would be rather dull compared to the porn videos that we are used to.

Does anyone here travel to Asian and have any knowledge if there is a market of parlor videos made in America?

I'd like to get paid royalty checks for my fine performances, multiplte positons, including the real bonified "lap dance" where the girl sits on my hard on when I sit in the chair, either facing or in doggy sitting postion. ;)

Jurassic

IWannaP
03-03-07, 22:03
There are two places on McDurmott in different buildings. You sure it's the same place?The address to the one I was referring to is 18218. Let me know if we're thinking of the same place.

THL777
03-03-07, 22:28
There are two places on McDurmott in different buildings. You sure it's the same place?Its the one on 18218 #G, I got one last month from Ruby without asking, she also gave me this metal keychain with Healing Center's name and address on it, I guess she really want me back, lol.

Mutha Foo
03-03-07, 22:56
Hey that's me! Damn, I didn't know there was a camera in the room. No matter what, it was all good.

Fe Maiden
03-04-07, 11:20
The address to the one I was referring to is 18218. Let me know if we're thinking of the same place.Yep that's the one!

Longrod
03-04-07, 22:53
Perhaps the hidden cameras in the AMP rooms are to protect the house in event of an undercover cop raid.

When an undercover cop claims in court that he did nothing wrong yet was solicited for "extras", mamasan can counter that her virgins would never do that if the gentleman cop hadn't gone beyond what is appropriate to encourage the behavior.

Maybe?

HolmesJr
03-05-07, 01:59
Anybody hit up Vics lately? It's been about a month for me. I haven't heard anything in awhile.

Also, does anyone know of a good source for viagra? generics are ok.

Peorth
03-05-07, 17:01
I had a rather embarrassing incident today. Rather than pretending nothing is wrong, I think I'll cough up and ask for some advice.

Since I broke up with my ex 2 years ago, I haven't had any. A friend suggested local AMP and I came here to read some reviews. $60 to mamasan and $120 for FS. Nice looking Korean girl, so-so massage.

The problem came when it was time to perform. It won't get up. I have to admit this was my first visit to AMP and I was nervous, but I'm pretty sure that I was very functional 2 years ago.

The girl was very helpful and tried several things, but didn't work... I felt bad and paid her anyway. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I'm only in my 30's and hopefully not need mail order viagra yet.

The girl at the AMP seemed pretty careful about protection. I was amused at the hot towels being stored in a rice cooker. I'm curious if anyone actually caught anything undesirable from local AMP? Considering the number of customers they see daily, I have to think it carries some risk.

Jon Jones
03-05-07, 20:40
I recommend starting off with something less than FS. A good HJ or BJ gets you off with less pressure to perform. Don't forget that in a pay for play situtation, you don't have to please her - it's her job to please you!

It wouldn't hurt to see a doctor if you have insurance. Probably nothing is wrong but why not get checked out. Many doctors will have free samples of viagra.

The likihood of catching anything serious from the towels or the table is remote but life has some risks.

$60 to mamasan and $120 for FS. Nice looking Korean girl, so-so massage.

The problem came when it was time to perform. It won't get up.

Qeast
03-05-07, 23:48
I had a rather embarrassing incident today. Rather than pretending nothing is wrong, I think I'll cough up and ask for some advice.

Since I broke up with my ex 2 years ago, I haven't had any. A friend suggested local AMP and I came here to read some reviews. $60 to mamasan and $120 for FS. Nice looking Korean girl, so-so massage.

The problem came when it was time to perform. It won't get up. I have to admit this was my first visit to AMP and I was nervous, but I'm pretty sure that I was very functional 2 years ago.

The girl was very helpful and tried several things, but didn't work... I felt bad and paid her anyway. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I'm only in my 30's and hopefully not need mail order viagra yet.

The girl at the AMP seemed pretty careful about protection. I was amused at the hot towels being stored in a rice cooker. I'm curious if anyone actually caught anything undesirable from local AMP? Considering the number of customers they see daily, I have to think it carries some risk.I think that you diagnosed your own problem: you were nervous.

You broke up with you ex two years ago, and haven’t had any since. (Self-confidence issues?) You went based on a friend’s suggestion and did research. (Never went to an AMP before?) The girl was helpful, but it didn’t help. (Heightened performance anxiety.)

Men in good health usually get erections while sleeping. If so, you do not need Viagra. (This is evident if you wake up with an erection in the morning.) If there is no morning wood, get a roll of postage stamps; take a section long enough to wrap around your flaccid penis, but do not break the perforations; adhere the stamps around your flaccid penis; if you have a nocturnal erection, your erection will break the perforations.

Relax.

Peorth
03-06-07, 02:53
I think that you diagnosed your own problem: you were nervous.

You broke up with you ex two years ago, and haven’t had any since. (Self-confidence issues?) You went based on a friend’s suggestion and did research. (Never went to an AMP before?) The girl was helpful, but it didn’t help. (Heightened performance anxiety.)

Men in good health usually get erections while sleeping. If so, you do not need Viagra. (This is evident if you wake up with an erection in the morning.) If there is no morning wood, get a roll of postage stamps; take a section long enough to wrap around your flaccid penis, but do not break the perforations; adhere the stamps around your flaccid penis; if you have a nocturnal erection, your erection will break the perforations.

Relax.For some odd reason my firefox browser kept crashing when I tried to type a reply. Weird.

Now that you mention it, I did get a lot more morning erections few years back, but not lately. It's possible that my problem is combination of both mental and vascular. I haven't been working out for 2-3 years and I had a wound on my leg that hasn't been healing well, my doctor told me that I had some minor blood circulation issues on the left leg.

I think I'll hit the gym, maybe exercising will get the blood pumping down there better.

Kudlow
03-06-07, 03:15
Anybody hit up Vics lately? It's been about a month for me. I haven't heard anything in awhile.

Also, does anyone know of a good source for viagra? generics are ok.

It's just the same 'ol stuff there. Nothing exciting.

Giocchino
03-06-07, 17:19
It's just the same 'ol stuff there. Nothing exciting.Stopped by today (if I am thinking it's the place that you are referring to) and found the sweetest little thing. Might want to see (Cici) for yourself.

Support Your Local AMP!

PotShot
03-07-07, 04:09
Perhaps the hidden cameras in the AMP rooms are to protect the house in event of an undercover cop raid.

When an undercover cop claims in court that he did nothing wrong yet was solicited for "extras", mamasan can counter that her virgins would never do that if the gentleman cop hadn't gone beyond what is appropriate to encourage the behavior.

Maybe?

I installed a system in a COI AMP. The cameras were in plain veiw. One in the lobby,front parking lot,rear parking lot,main halllway,shower area (In case someone slips and busts their skull.) and the room the girls hangout in. (So mamasan can keep an eye on them.)

Mamasan wanted them for legal,saftey and security reasons as well as to keep the girls from fucking off. The outside cameras made me and other customers more comfortable when we parked since the neighborhood wasn't the greatest.

Some customers did ***** about them though. People paranoid that they might get blackmailed but mamasan just told those guys to take a hike.

The place has gone downhill now anyway I'm not even sure it's there anymore.

I can't see any logic of a smart operator installing hidden ones in the rooms. It would supply damning evidence against them in case of a raid. Comercial DVRs don't erase quickly and could easily be confiscated by LE and held as evidence.

Happy Hoin!

Yodaman
03-07-07, 11:25
Peorth. You have described some of the symtoms of diabetes, please get your blood sugar checked. I know, I has some of the same symptoms, slow healing, cirulation problem in my legs and ED. I am now legaly blind because i ignored the symptoms. Please get yourself checked, you probably don't have diabetes, but if you do you must get treated asap.

Beer Guzzler
03-08-07, 03:49
Hello my mongering brothers - I've been away for quite a while - but have been with you in mongering spirit. I took another job that unfortunately unables me to browse this great site (and others) to stay in touch. Because of this my chorizo experiences have been very limited.

I work in HB now and have been to a few places in the area. One was on Edwards and Westminster. New place, but hj was performed mostly by me. I went to another one on Westminster and Beach, but was worthless as no extras were provided. I happen to cruise by Happy Day Spa, but I stayed away from that place since my lackluster experiences there 3 maybe 4 years ago.

I do frequent the LMP on Skypark (New Age Therapy), but mostly is hj factory, with the ocassional bj from Lisa. I've seen OK on Main still open, but I haven't tried in over 4 months or more. I also tried a condo op in Irvine on Harvard with Mimi and it was decent, but would not return. Have been tempted a few others listed in OCR for the same area at the 160 rate, but haven't had time. You know those places are always a sure thing.

I did some light reading of all of your post and I'm tempted in trying the McDurmott place, and also the Golden place on Reynolds. I know where McDurmott is, but anyone with the 411 on Golden would be appreciated.

I plan on making a quick TJ trip in 2 weeks, you know that is always a good time with the girls from ABs.

I had a real massage today at Body Centre Day Spa in HB. Very good and relaxing. I always wonder if this legit place ever offers any extras.

So as you can see, my chorizo is alive and happy. Just been limited to the great resources because of the new job. So take it easy guys and hope to login more frequently.

Beer Guzzler

Beer Guzzler
03-08-07, 03:55
I have taken a few limited time lunch trips to Harbor and also Beach to no avail. Nothing but fugly sistas (sorry but not my type). Looks like most of them are on CL and at very expensive rates.

I guess the ".4 bbbjtcim from Liz" days are over, aren't they?

You guys can always send me a message at me at beerguzzler04 at yhoo (finance symbol).

Laterzzz,

Beer Guzzler

Peorth
03-09-07, 11:18
Peorth. You have described some of the symtoms of diabetes, please get your blood sugar checked. I know, I has some of the same symptoms, slow healing, cirulation problem in my legs and ED. I am now legaly blind because i ignored the symptoms. Please get yourself checked, you probably don't have diabetes, but if you do you must get treated asap.Hi guys,

Thanks to everyone who replied! I'll pay my doctor a visit this month. In the mean time, if I visit another AMP, I'll ask for a HJ to start. I did take another poster's advice to check for morning woody and I think it's working fine.

Also, as a newbie, can someone give me some "do's and don'ts" with AMP's?

Is it okay to ask the mama-san to show you all the girls so you can select one? Or is that bad manners? If you don't like any of the girls can you just walk away, or at least be polite and pay for a short-time massage only?

Are "69" typically offered? Is doing oral on the girl high risk (STD)? Has anyone caught anything undesirable from visiting AMP's?

Member #3942
03-10-07, 11:17
Saturday,Saturday,Saturday......spring is in the air,loving care is right here......

Soft hands, gentle touch, warm heart
Sweet Asian angels 18-23,tantalisingly close

Sweet Retreat right here right now
Comfy and cosy,soothing and sensual

Dial Hotline 714-220-9591 or 949-201-6554 for an appointment
or simply walk in

Open 7 days from 10am to 9:30pm

Free table shower /body shampoo

Close to freeway 5&91, exit @ Euclid st

X-st:Dale Ave, behind Farmer Boy's Burger Restaurant

Ive been there. Its a small place. Girls are ok. I only saw 2. Not young not old. Great T/S with pretty good massage. Extras? Anything you want. Unless youre fat, ugly, stupid or just stink.

How about this????? 13974 Ponderosa, LINDA? Guess they finally have an ad in the paper!!!!!!! Whats up???

Underdog1
03-11-07, 02:34
I had a recent experience which I thought was peculiar. After doing the wild thing with a provider, she was lying down next to me and then said she wanted to come. I guess I didn't last long enough, but geez that really isn't part of the bargain, right ?? So she then proceeds to satisfy herself while I just watch. I have never seen this in my 15 year experience with AMPS. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Herb Surfs
03-11-07, 14:15
[QUOTE=Cash Value]Saturday,Saturday,Saturday......spring is in the air,loving care is right here......

Wow, a little MP Haiku from Cash!!! Nice.

B Malibu
03-11-07, 17:47
[QUOTE=Cash Value]Saturday,Saturday,Saturday......spring is in the air,loving care is right here......

Wow, a little MP Haiku from Cash!!! Nice.Did he write that, or was it cut & pasted from CL? Looks like an ad.

Kudlow
03-11-07, 20:55
I had a recent experience which I thought was peculiar. After doing the wild thing with a provider, she was lying down next to me and then said she wanted to come. I guess I didn't last long enough, but geez that really isn't part of the bargain, right ?? So she then proceeds to satisfy herself while I just watch. I have never seen this in my 15 year experience with AMPS. Has anyone had this happen to them?

Only in my dreams...

Survey Says
03-11-07, 22:38
Based on another person's recommendation, I paid a visit to Alejandra. She says she is 26 with 2 kids. Kinda cute and very conversational - in Spanish. Paid .40 for hhr and was escorted to room by a man whom I had never seen there before. As I walked into the room, I noticed the regular mgr had just arrived. Waited a couple of minutes before Alejandra walked in. She was cute, definately not gorgeous. We chit chatted during the massage on my back. She tickled the boys before the flip. On the flip, I go right under her shirt, bra, and begin rubbing her tit. She asks what I wanted and I answered everything. She said $.20 and I countered with $ even and she agreed. She asked if I BMOC and said yes. We both undressed and she dimmed the lights. Man, she has one hairy, natural cooch...Not a big turn-on for me. She lays down on her back while I pound away mish. She kissed my neck and I turned my face towards her and she begins to kiss my lips and nibbles on my ear. Deed is over and I hand her my money. She assists with wiping my member down and I'm outta there. All in all, a decent time. Nothing exciting. On my way out, I saw a younger latina that I may try.
-SS

Herb Surfs
03-12-07, 09:58
[QUOTE=Herb Surfs]Did he write that, or was it cut & pasted from CL? Looks like an ad.

I think you are right Malibu, good catch.

Ace Zipp
03-13-07, 00:41
"Saturday,Saturday,Saturday......spring is in the air,loving care is right here......

Dial Hotline 714-220-9591 or 949-201-6554 for an appointment
or simply walk in

Open 7 days from 10am to 9:30pm

Free table shower /body shampoo

Close to freeway 5&91, exit @ Euclid st

X-st:Dale Ave, behind Farmer Boy's Burger Restaurant

Ive been there. Its a small place. Girls are ok. I only saw 2. Not young not old. Great T/S with pretty good massage. Extras? Anything you want. Unless youre fat, ugly, stupid or just stink."

Ok so after the reviews above I went there last night. The young thing was named Apple and she was cute BUT wore jeans. I had a table shower and I was running my hands up and down her inner legs but she was not going to remove her clothes. After a nice massage she got a handful of oil and began working willy.

Nice handjob but I was looking to get more young naked pussy and she did not seem into it.

Paid 50 for one hour and tipped 50.

Member #3942
03-13-07, 10:27
Saw Sandy again. She not thin and shes not young but shes pretty good at what she does. If you know who I mean then.....so she did the ass rub for a good long time and reaching everywhere. Then got some russian and some licks. Shes really good when you want something different. I am still looking for that young hottie that wears something soft that knows how to do a good massage with a decent ending. Getting harder to find.