PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Vincer9991
05-10-21, 21:45
Booked a 45 minute VIP NURU this morning and had to come post here ASAP. ($70 house fee, $140 to the provider.) I texted for an appointment, was given directions to park in the back of the building where the service / employee entrance would be and to text when I arrived. Sent my text at the time and 2 minutes later they responded and told me to enter.

Place seemed nice, three girls could be seen including who I assumed to be the owner. The owner brought me to my room and took my house fee (side note she seemed extremely personable). I lay down and a few minutes later Lexi comes in. Thicker than the pictures BUT definitely attractive and in shape. I tell her it's a 45 minute NURU. I try to make some small talk but didn't really seem to connect. Here is the problem-.

The first 30 minutes of a 45 minute NURU was a basic massage of my back and legs with ZERO teasing (which even that wouldn't have been acceptable) while she was fully clothed. Normally I would say something but I felt compelled to see how this would end. With 15 minutes left she takes her clothes off, I turn over and am quickly told to get back on my belly. 5 minutes of breasts on my back and butt, then I'm offered to flip, 3 minutes of breasts on my chest, 1 minute on my dick, then a HJ.

Of note, I am decent looking, gym fanatic who showers before session so nothing specific to turn her off there.

Overall a really bad experience and frankly kind of shocked.

Rexlo
05-10-21, 23:19
Hey guys first time contributor but I've been lurking the forum for awhile so hope my first post helps out. I recently visited FnC this past week after doing some research on here, I'm very in to the whole MILF / Gilf type of scean I know it's a old reviewed spot but just wanted to contribute my experience. I got there at decent time around 12 I'd say got Lucy or so she says is her name. Short women with hard bolt ons and crazy frizzy hair. She led me to the room and started me off with a mediocre massage. Now on the flip is where it got interesting, she started off blowing bb and she was nasty I'm talking slobbing all over it she was very generous to the family jewels as well. She started licking my taint which was kinda weird so I had none of that when it came to the real action Wow she's a freak. Pounded her missionary for a while then doggy. I had read she does backdoor action which she did to my surprise she's fairly tight, manage to get msog which was great. I'll definitely be back I've seen Anna reviewed on here so might have to give her a go. I also visited a place in the Sgv which I will most likely post soon, hope my post helps and any feedback would be great.

HeadorTail
05-10-21, 23:31
Why are you trying to get everybody all riled up on Monday. When someone thanks they hear the word Bare. They get all crazy. It's like when you're here catfight. You think of women ripping off their clothes. LOL. Like on Seinfeld.Hey Slam Dog, I'm just trying to toss a little water on a bonfire here. LOL. Just trying to keep the expectations realistic.

SlickJJ
05-11-21, 00:08
Why are you trying to get everybody all riled up on Monday. When someone thanks they hear the word Bare. They get all crazy. It's like when you're here catfight. You think of women ripping off their clothes. LOL. Like on Seinfeld.LOL good to have you back Slammer.

ChiefKeefer
05-11-21, 01:03
Has anyone ever had a session with Nuru_hayden_? She added me on ig and she is definitely my type. Just wondering, has anyone booked a session with her and how were her prices / services? She says she usually works in LF. Thanks in advance.

https://instagram.com/nuru_hayden_?igshid=1ell4s2z31ysl

JohnnyBoy3212
05-11-21, 03:06
Just stopped by Palm Day Spa in Orange today, I figured why not because Downey is like a 30 minute drive with no traffic. So I read some reports about not going for the nuru gel so I opted for a hhr oil massage. Let me just say, Havana Palm Day Spa!! I booked with someone named Shay, she looked great in the pictures, and Havana doesn't stretch the truth TOO much for their pics so I thought the same would fly for Palm Day Spa. The pics were somewhat accurate. I'd say 8/10 for accuracy, but her face reminded me a lot of Melania Trump LOL. I personally don't find her attractive so that was strike one for me. She also did not smile at all, looked like she hated her work and was practically forced against her will to be there. Her body is definitely all natural and is amazing I won't lie, she had an amazing chest (Nips are pierced) and her curves were phenomenal, but her service was horrendous. I've never had a worse nuru experience in my life. Before the flip, she literally just rubbed oil on my back and back ONLY with her forearm in a repetitive circular motion for 15 minutes straight. Dead silence, no small talk, nothing. My ass and lower had no oil or any physical contact at all. On the flip, her "body rub" is her just awkwardly pushing her breasts on your stomach in yet again, a circular motion for another ten minutes. And during the entire session, she doesn't even look towards you, I mean her head is literally tilted away and she would just stare at the wall. Her hands are skilled for sure, but her lack of enthusiasm was a total buzzkill. I finished on the chest area and hurried tf out of there because I could've given myself a handy way better and felt my money was not put into good use. This is everything she said during our session, "Hello. Lie face down. Turn over. Here's your towel. Thank you and come again. " That was literally it. Has anyone seen the Asian girl at Palm Day Spa? Her photo is of her in a sailor moon crop top. Can anyone vouch for her photo accuracy or service quality? I'm going to give this place the benefit of the doubt and assume that its just a bad apple in the bunch.

Lift Her Up
05-11-21, 11:13
LOL good to have you back Slammer.I just keep remembering how Emily murmured to me afterward, "I like the way you fuck me".

Lift Her Up.

Vincer9991
05-11-21, 12:25
Just stopped by Palm Day Spa in Orange today, I figured why not because Downey is like a 30 minute drive with no traffic. So I read some reports about not going for the nuru gel so I opted for a hhr oil massage. Let me just say, Havana Palm Day Spa!! I booked with someone named Shay, she looked great in the pictures, and Havana doesn't stretch the truth TOO much for their pics so I thought the same would fly for Palm Day Spa. The pics were somewhat accurate. I'd say 8/10 for accuracy, but her face reminded me a lot of Melania Trump LOL. I personally don't find her attractive so that was strike one for me. She also did not smile at all, looked like she hated her work and was practically forced against her will to be there. Her body is definitely all natural and is amazing I won't lie, she had an amazing chest (Nips are pierced) and her curves were phenomenal, but her service was horrendous. I've never had a worse nuru experience in my life. Before the flip, she literally just rubbed oil on my back and back ONLY with her forearm in a repetitive circular motion for 15 minutes straight. Dead silence, no small talk, nothing. My ass and lower had no oil or any physical contact at all. On the flip, her "body rub" is her just awkwardly pushing her breasts on your stomach in yet again, a circular motion for another ten minutes. And during the entire session, she doesn't even look towards you, I mean her head is literally tilted away and she would just stare at the wall. Her hands are skilled for sure, but her lack of enthusiasm was a total buzzkill. I finished on the chest area and hurried tf out of there because I could've given myself a handy way better and felt my money was not put into good use. This is everything she said during our session, "Hello. Lie face down. Turn over. Here's your towel. Thank you and come again. " That was literally it. Has anyone seen the Asian girl at Palm Day Spa? Her photo is of her in a sailor moon crop top. Can anyone vouch for her photo accuracy or service quality? I'm going to give this place the benefit of the doubt and assume that its just a bad apple in the bunch.See my review of Lexi a few posts down. Just saw her yesterday and same terrible experience.

Grimmy23
05-11-21, 12:54
I hadn't been in many years and was in the area so thought I'd try it out. Enter at the front, ring the bell and a girl appears behind the counter. She's the one who gives service. Doesn't seem to be a MMS here. Pay her the entry fee through the window and she opens the door and leads you to a room. A little strange because most, but not all of the rooms have curtains. There are a couple with doors. I was led to a curtained room and she said she'd be right back. Got ready and on the table. She was wearing a t-shirt and spandex shorts. Ok but not great looking Korean woman, probably early 40's. I wouldn't give her a second look in public but wouldn't kick her out of bed either. She comes back in and gives a reasonable (by MP standards) massage. I felt up her bare calves and when she didn't flinch I got more daring and felt up between her legs, through her shorts. She also didn't flinch for that. Not a lot of teasing. For about a minute at the end of the back massage she did the reach under thing, but that was about it. Eventually she whispered "turn over" in my ear, and I did. She went to work without hesitation. I lifted her shirt up and she had a sports bra on underneath, which I also lifted up. Pulled down her shorts and panties and got no resistance. I got the jackhammer treatment so I popped before I could try to get a finger in, but it doesn't seem like she would have minded. Cleaned me up, did a little more massage on the front until my time was up, and that was it. I tipped. 4 and she was fine with that, didn't say a word. So total. 8 out the door. Not bad for a quick jack.

One thing I was pleasantly surprised about was she actually stripped the sheets off the table after my service. As I've posted here before that's a pet peeve of mine. I know that the vast majority of MPs aren't changing their sheets routinely. Of course it doesn't mean they do it after every customer either. Maybe I was the 5th guy to get jizz on the sheets so it was time to change them, but still it's reassuring to see.

I wouldn't go out of my way for this place, or any of the other places in Cypress. They all seem to be pretty much the same. A quick HJ from an ok looking older provider for a reasonable price. If you're in the area and looking for a quickie HJ these places are fine.

Slammer6008
05-11-21, 13:50
LOL good to have you back Slammer.Yeah my spring training got cut short this year due to work. Been working 6 to 7 days a week 10 hr days. But it's starting to let up now. Go Angels. ,F the Doyers. But I have a ton of places to explore. If anyone Wants to try out a few places I have some intel.

Slammer6008
05-11-21, 14:09
Booked a 45 minute VIP NURU this morning and had to come post here ASAP. ($70 house fee, $140 to the provider.) I texted for an appointment, was given directions to park in the back of the building where the service / employee entrance would be and to text when I arrived. Sent my text at the time and 2 minutes later they responded and told me to enter.

Place seemed nice, three girls could be seen including who I assumed to be the owner. The owner brought me to my room and took my house fee (side note she seemed extremely personable). I lay down and a few minutes later Lexi comes in. Thicker than the pictures BUT definitely attractive and in shape. I tell her it's a 45 minute NURU. I try to make some small talk but didn't really seem to connect. Here is the problem-.

The first 30 minutes of a 45 minute NURU was a basic massage of my back and legs with ZERO teasing (which even that wouldn't have been acceptable) while she was fully clothed. Normally I would say something but I felt compelled to see how this would end. With 15 minutes left she takes her clothes off, I turn over and am quickly told to get back on my belly. 5 minutes of breasts on my back and butt, then I'm offered to flip, 3 minutes of breasts on my chest, 1 minute on my dick, then a HJ.

Of note, I am decent looking, gym fanatic who showers before session so nothing specific to turn her off there.

Overall a really bad experience and frankly kind of shocked.It's not you. It's NURU 99% of the places suck. Or I mean they won't suck you at all. For the price you pay you can get a hottie an fuck her good. Then afterwards go to the gym try the sauna.

IndieBoi
05-11-21, 15:25
Yeah my spring training got cut short this year due to work. Been working 6 to 7 days a week 10 hr days. But it's starting to let up now. Go Angels. ,F the Doyers. But I have a ton of places to explore. If anyone Wants to try out a few places I have some intel.Send me a message I don't mind checking out new places since work has been slow for me.

July1714
05-11-21, 17:47

Overall a really bad experience and frankly kind of shocked.Try Jackie at Vt or pure. You're welcome in advanced.

July1714
05-11-21, 17:54
Yeah my spring training got cut short this year due to work. Been working 6 to 7 days a week 10 hr days. But it's starting to let up now. Go Angels. ,F the Doyers. But I have a ton of places to explore. If anyone Wants to try out a few places I have some intel.There's a new msg place next to kabab grill in Westminster. Can't find anything online about it. Right next to the casa Brito Mexican restaurant. Someone check it out LOL I'm not in the area. But I know the slammer is looking for new gems.

July1714
05-11-21, 17:59
I'm on a forum for Westminster and I saw that the owner of the corner gas station Arco is trying to have that whole stripped cleaned up. My guess is he's the owner of the lot. He says there's a city meeting coming up to force other strip stores to revamp their locations or move out. If you haven't been around there just know it looks so outdated around the area with bumbs everywhere LOL.

So try it Incase they are forced to move because I doubt they will fix up the joint.

Caribe
05-11-21, 21:10
I'm on a forum for Westminster and I saw that the owner of the corner gas station Arco is trying to have that whole stripped cleaned up. My guess is he's the owner of the lot. He says there's a city meeting coming up to force other strip stores to revamp their locations or move out. If you haven't been around there just know it looks so outdated around the area with bumbs everywhere LOL.

So try it Incase they are forced to move because I doubt they will fix up the joint.Do you have details about this forum? This shopping center is a busy location. The empty supermarket space, now a cosmetics supply store, is bringing in more tax revenue. The secondhand store, donut shop, laundromat and both Mexican foods shops are always. Busy. I find it odd that businesses that are part of a revenue making location like this would be hassled into moving.

BTW, the gas station isn't an Arco. It's a Chevron.

DigMeSome
05-12-21, 00:14
Went to Oasis in Santa Ana. Julie helped me out. She is a handy gal. Parking there just works, that is why it is my daytime go to. In the evening its 999 after the nail salon closes. Any how. 4 to the house. 4 for the tip. HJ only, didn't ask for anything else.

Plasma Spray
05-12-21, 01:21
Scouted the area, parked Car in the lot smoked a couple of ciggies around 1 PM, no LE presence.

Didn't step into the plaza itself but looks like business as usual.

This was my 1st time at Fair Dr. So do not exactly know, how busy it is normally in the afternoons on Sunday, I was there for almost 20 minutes, only saw a couple of guys stepping in and out.Signs are off but business as usual there. Except the girls aren't out side grabbing and pulling you in the door.

BlueberryScone
05-12-21, 01:45
Signs are off but business as usual there. Except the girls aren't out side grabbing and pulling you in the door.When I went the other day all but 2 signs were down. I walked into the plaza and just kept getting whistled at and told to come in. Walked around and didn't see anything I liked. Will be going back later at night and see if they're any more aggressive or better talent. Saw multiple people sitting in their cars & mongers walking out.

Tmerrr
05-12-21, 06:57
Saw Linda. This place is the real deal. Stop by and you will not be disappointed for an AMP.

LeatherNeck14
05-12-21, 12:16
Have not seen a post for happy in SA in a minute now any word on the place.

Wireless91910
05-12-21, 21:08
Business as usually. Plowed Amy until I dropped a load in her starfish. Lily and Nancy listened up front as there is no music to mask the sound. Gave me the "me next time look on the way out".

You should stop by, the would love the company.

Have not seen a post for happy in SA in a minute now any word on the place.

Doctorz
05-12-21, 21:25
Stopped at a place today Blu. Somethin or other. Drew a mid-late 40's plump but cute Chinese woman. Lovey Dovey at the door then weird when it came to the flip and negotiations. She got real quiet and kept putting her fingers to her lips whenever I'd say what I wanted. Ended up with unenthusiastic, somewhat rushed cfs. No options for BBBJ or fiv or fia or daty or lfk, limited to two positions no tit sucky no sog. About the furthest thing from GFE you could expect. $. 2 plus hhr house fee.

Is this to be expected at certain locations / with certain girls no matter what you do, how you negotiate, what you look like? Cause I can say I've had quite a few other experiences that were very similar to this if not identical to this. Just about as soulless and transactional as it gets.

Hassled negotiations, tip up front before anything happens, and just overall a really lackluster experience.

How can I improve my mileage? Any help would be greatly appreciated!How can you improve your mileage? Don' t tip first and don't negotiate! Once the money is in hand there is no reason to perform. You have already paid. My take is that you treat a *** like a *** and a lady like a lady. That said, I will tip generously for good service. When I get rushed, jack hammered, left waiting while my masseuse answers the door or leaves the room for whatever during my time, I tip her with advice. That is it.

OCRanger
05-12-21, 23:19
Visited bamboo today.

Paid 1 hr door fee of $35 (cheap), I actually got full 1 hr of massage. Luckily I drew Anna (probably youngest-early 30 ish).

Massage 10/10 probably the best massage ever.

Service was 10/10. 30 min back massage,10 min ass teasing, on the flip, she didn't ask me for tip. HJ was excellent with roaming and finish off with foot massage. I tipped her $60.

Look (Anna) 6/10 averaging looking- she had mask on.

Pro- price and service.

Con- it was extremely busy, I can hear other mongers moaning. Chinese background music, provider didn't speak English well.

BlueberryScone
05-13-21, 02:26
Business as usually. Plowed Amy until I dropped a load in her starfish. Lily and Nancy listened up front as there is no music to mask the sound. Gave me the "me next time look on the way out".

You should stop by, the would love the company.What's Amy like build wise? Looking to finding a girl to plow with big tits.

JBird433
05-13-21, 06:10
For my last excursion I went to natural massage off Bolsa. I was greeted by a late 30's petite Asian with nice natural jugs in a pink dress. They caught my attention immediately! She led me to the back and to my surprise the room had a large mirror, a recliner, and a tv monitor showing the outside.

Fast forward to the action. Started off with a light massage less than 5 min and the flip. I tipped $120 and she started with CBJ. Then missionary, and finally doggy for the blow. She did not rush me at all. That was maybe a first. Only weird thing was that she made me wear a mask as she took hers off. Didn't get to suck on these jugs.

I went once more but the girl (early 30's slim bod) rushed me and smelled like cigs. Won't be back after that but thought I'd share!

As it stands my all time favorite is Angel foot spa and I won't share this gem unless you got one better haha.

Bronco
05-13-21, 10:38
What's Amy like build wise? Looking to finding a girl to plow with big tits.Sorry. Again what shoppe is this?

HeadorTail
05-13-21, 10:50
Visited bamboo today.

Paid 1 hr door fee of $35 (cheap), I actually got full 1 hr of massage. Luckily I drew Anna (probably youngest-early 30 ish).

Service was 10/10. 30 min back massage,10 min ass teasing, on the flip, she didn't ask me for tip. HJ was excellent with roaming and finish off with foot massage. I tipped her $60.

Pro- price and service.

Con- it was extremely busy, I can hear other mongers moaning. Chinese background music, provider didn't speak English well.OCR. You're completely right about Anna's massage and happy ending. Absolutely top notch. Yes it's busy. Yes she's average looking. But it must also be very dark. She's 45. And Chinese music?? I'm not surprised when I go into a Mexican restaurant and hear Mariachis nor am I surprised to hear Chinese music in a Chinese massage parlor. Thank God for the music otherwise we'd really hear someone slapping Slammer's salami. And no one wants to hear that.

Stay safe.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 12:00
For my last excursion I went to natural massage off Bolsa. I was greeted by a late 30's petite Asian with nice natural jugs in a pink dress. They caught my attention immediately! She led me to the back and to my surprise the room had a large mirror, a recliner, and a tv monitor showing the outside.

Fast forward to the action. Started off with a light massage less than 5 min and the flip. I tipped $120 and she started with CBJ. Then missionary, and finally doggy for the blow. She did not rush me at all. That was maybe a first. Only weird thing was that she made me wear a mask as she took hers off. Didn't get to suck on these jugs.

I went once more but the girl (early 30's slim bod) rushed me and smelled like cigs. Won't be back after that but thought I'd share!

As it stands my all time favorite is Angel foot spa and I won't share this gem unless you got one better haha.Don't be like that rookie or I'll share your going them,.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 12:01
Don't be like that rookie or I'll share your going them,.Don't be like that rookie or I'll share your gem.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 12:08
Sorry. Again what shoppe is this?I'm working on one right now for you I'll see if she's in today.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 12:21
What's Amy like build wise? Looking to finding a girl to plow with big tits.Do you want to see some big titties today.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 12:45
Visited bamboo today.

Pro- price and service.

Con- it was extremely busy, I can hear other mongers moaning. Chinese background music, provider didn't speak English well.Sorry brother that was probably me moaning I figure since they are fake it I'll fake it to.

LeatherNeck14
05-13-21, 14:19
Don't be like that rookie or I'll share your gem.It was not very hard to find that gem using all of our monger skills.

Pyat841
05-13-21, 14:39
Any good recommendations guys? I'm coming from Boston any advice would be appreciated.

Chip74
05-13-21, 16:11
Sorry brother that was probably me moaning I figure since they are fake it I'll fake it to.I was there last week with Amy and next to me someone was so relax they were snoring. LOL.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 16:33
Do you want to see some big titties today.Hey if you still need those big titties. I found some. Pm me. Or text me at. Big titties for scone.

Ass Coach
05-13-21, 17:10
Went back to see Yoji at LP Santa Ana, but she was not there.

Super cute girl (Amy I think) so I go in anyway.

Decent massage, no teasing on the backside. On the flip she asks me if I want a happy ending. Yes. Ok, you have tip? Yes. You need to give it to me now. What? Come on, I don't want to get up. Yes. Yoji doesn't do that. Yes.

Ugh, ok. Clearly a rushed attitude and jack hammer service. I ask her if she'll do BJ. Yes, $100 MORE! WTF? $140 for a BJ? Fuck no!

At least she had to work for the HJ. It took me a while. Probably because of the shitty service / upsell!

MadMax73
05-13-21, 19:58
Went to Oasis in Santa Ana. Julie helped me out. She is a handy gal. Parking there just works, that is why it is my daytime go to. In the evening its 999 after the nail salon closes. Any how. 4 to the house. 4 for the tip. HJ only, didn't ask for anything else.Julie is good, I did the same as you last night. One girl to try here is YoYo, she is attractive maybe a 6/10, B-C cup, 5'6" 130 lbs. She gives a decent massage (Julie is better), but she will do CFS for $100. No BJ. If you push and you are a repeat she will do BBFS or BB Greek. I did both a couple weeks ago and CIA. Also, she shy's away from kissing (though I was pounding her pretty good mish backdoor when I tried).

Superflytnt
05-13-21, 20:03
Do you want to see some big titties today.I volunteer to have those smash into my face today.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 21:34
Any good recommendations guys? I'm coming from Boston any advice would be appreciated.If angels sweep the socks I'll hook you up with some places.

Slammer6008
05-13-21, 21:35
If angels sweep the socks I'll hook you up with some places.How many lobsters can you take on the plane?

DigMeSome
05-13-21, 23:58
Julie is good, I did the same as you last night. One girl to try here is YoYo, she is attractive maybe a 6/10, B-C cup, 5'6" 130 lbs. She gives a decent massage (Julie is better), but she will do CFS for $100. No BJ. If you push and you are a repeat she will do BBFS or BB Greek. I did both a couple weeks ago and CIA. Also, she shy's away from kissing (though I was pounding her pretty good mish backdoor when I tried).So I've met yoyo and Lisa, all handy ladies. Not into FS, but do enjoy a decent rub down. Agree 6 or 7 out of 10 for all of them.

NoClue02
05-14-21, 14:41
Sorry brother that was probably me moaning I figure since they are fake it I'll fake it to.Hahaha! Thanks goodness I have not hear any guys moaning there, and definitely don't want to either.

Saw Lisa last week here at bamboo. Mid 40's, chubby lady, strong as well. Her skill are the same as Jessica here, except Jessica tease a bit more. I asked for BJ and of course it a no so whoever mentioned BJ can be had with her is lucky. The ending was nice, she got skill so I finished way quicker than other.

Slammer6008
05-14-21, 17:03
Any good recommendations guys? I'm coming from Boston any advice would be appreciated.Wash your hands after you use the restroom.

McCooker
05-14-21, 22:13
As is my habit, been awhile since I got myself a treat. Decided to try someplace new for me, looking at 10 x of LF. Provider I was recommended was not there, but was suggested Dior instead by the receptionist when making my appointment. If you are looking for an absolute looker, she's the one; easily one of the best providers I've seen based purely on looks over the years. Unfortunately, that's where the treat ended. While the massage was surprisingly okay, everything after was not what I was looking for. Absolutely mechanical, standoffish, and none of the playful or even friendly banter that one would expect. I'd say downright cold. After the flip, she seemed surprised I was just in for a regular finish and was upsold HARD on just that; $ for the ending + nude. Her attitude made me think that this place was a FS joint, and that was definitely not what I was looking for; perhaps someone could confirm for me? Were she friendly, into it, the technique better, and allowed play, I might not mind. But for what it was, would not return myself.

However, if you are looking for a session with an absolute stunner, you know who to ask for.

- mc.

Seeking Sex
05-15-21, 00:28
Dropped by there after a few years and was surprised by the good looking staff. There are at least 4 good looking relatively younger girls working at the place. Difficult to guess the ages, but I think they were later 20's or early 30's instead of the usual 40+ AMP providers.

I don't remember the name of the girl I chose, but she was cheerful and gave a decent massage. I paid for an hour but got about 45 minutes of rub and a tug, but that is okay. I wish I remembered her name. Door fee 40 for the hour and 60 tips. Was allowed to touch the nice jugs for that tip.

The place was very busy on a Friday afternoon so try to make an appt.

Heartless Jay
05-16-21, 00:26
Stopped at a place today Blu. Somethin or other. Drew a mid-late 40's plump but cute Chinese woman. Lovey Dovey at the door then weird when it came to the flip and negotiations. She got real quiet and kept putting her fingers to her lips whenever I'd say what I wanted. Ended up with unenthusiastic, somewhat rushed cfs. No options for BBBJ or fiv or fia or daty or lfk, limited to two positions no tit sucky no sog. About the furthest thing from GFE you could expect. $. 2 plus hhr house fee.

Is this to be expected at certain locations / with certain girls no matter what you do, how you negotiate, what you look like? Cause I can say I've had quite a few other experiences that were very similar to this if not identical to this. Just about as soulless and transactional as it gets.

Hassled negotiations, tip up front before anything happens, and just overall a really lackluster experience.

How can I improve my mileage? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. First off, you are on this forum, so that's a good start. If you're new, read back 10 pages or so and see who we do and don't recommend. Next, we've all got different taste so you've got to do your own research, and try try again. Lots of disappointment is in store until you build a list of favorites. And win or lose be sure to report back here to help us all out. There are so many AMPs in OC, so give no second chances. Waste of time. If you get shit service, do not repeat hoping another girl will be better. On the first visit you nearly always have to put up with is the tip before service, especially if you want more than HJ. I personally hate the swinging boner dance from the table over to my wallet, but you have to establish trust. If you like her and she likes you, on your return visits you can tip after. And one tip I'll share with you is this. If you like a girl give her your number. If she likes you she'll text and then you're in. During covid I had three such girls whose MPs had closed their doors offer to come to my house for massage. And contrary to what another monger told you, treating these girls like shit just makes it worse for all of us. Bad service equals non repeat. If you're truly nice and respectful to them, and they like you too, it only improves the experience and opens doors that may have been closed to you before.

TripleThreat23
05-16-21, 08:56
Stopped by this place at 8:00 AM, just to see if it was open this early. I was greeted by a 30 something Chinese woman with a mask. It looked like they were still setting up, but she still put me in a room and asked for. 40.

She told me to get undressed and she would be back. I decided to put the tip on the chair $ prior to the massage. I read on here that another monger likes to do that so they can't be upsold.

She came back in while I was undressing and told me to lay down face first. I did and she started a half assed massage, really just sliding her hands across my back and butt. Then she asked me what I wanted and started making thrusting motions with her body. I shock my head yes. She asked for tip and I pointed at the chair. She asked how much and I told her to count. She counted and said $. 60 for everything. I told her that was all I had on the chair. She said OK this time and next bring more.

She left the room and was gone for 5 minutes. I started to get up when she reentered the room. Started with HJ, then CBJ and then I finish on top. During the BJ she tried for another. 20. Again said all I had was on the chair.

Girl was Lilly. Nice soft man made Cs maybe Ds. Little soft around the middle, but sexy. Mask on the entire time except for BJ. Made me keep my mask on for most of the visit except for when I sucked her pencil length nips. Really seemed into the session and seemed like she enjoyed it.

After we were done she stated that I was so nice and gentle. I hear that a lot. What the hell are ya'll doing to these girls that I keep getting this compliment?

It was too straight down to business for me, I like the massage and tease. Would repeat for that price. Not for what she was asking.

I like leaving the tip out before the session because I hate the negotiation process, but understand that I could get poor service since they already have the tip.

SaltyDog
05-16-21, 10:40
Stopped by this place at 8:00 AM, just to see if it was open this early. I was greeted by a 30 something Chinese woman with a mask. It looked like they were still setting up, but she still put me in a room and asked for. 40.

She told me to get undressed and she would be back. I decided to put the tip on the chair $ prior to the massage. I read on here that another monger likes to do that so they can't be upsold.

She came back in while I was undressing and told me to lay down face first. I did and she started a half assed massage, really just sliding her hands across my back and butt. Then she asked me what I wanted and started making thrusting motions with her body. I shock my head yes. She asked for tip and I pointed at the chair. She asked how much and I told her to count. She counted and said $. 60 for everything. I told her that was all I had on the chair. She said OK this time and next bring more.

She left the room and was gone for 5 minutes. I started to get up when she reentered the room. Started with HJ, then CBJ and then I finish on top. During the BJ she tried for another. 20. Again said all I had was on the chair.

Girl was Lilly. Nice soft man made Cs maybe Ds. Little soft around the middle, but sexy. Mask on the entire time except for BJ. Made me keep my mask on for most of the visit except for when I sucked her pencil length nips. Really seemed into the session and seemed like she enjoyed it..Was she asking for the extra $20 while her mouth was stuffed LOL.

Fox4321
05-16-21, 14:41
Anna, 5'3, approximately 90 lbs, late 30's early 40's with A cup. Massage was a 6.6/10, full hour. HE was nice and slow. She did wanted. 5 total was. 85.

Sbtzzx
05-16-21, 16:31
Being relatively new to this, I know this is a ridiculous question, but where / orientation am I supposed to put the twig and berries while laying face down? Tucked up, down? Last time I made a visit, the masseuse did some teasing, but since I was kind of tucked up and away, she didn't have a ton of access, not exactly pleasurable. I'm probably overthinking this.

BigM1
05-16-21, 20:07
Does anyone have a recommendation for a North or West OC MP that performs a BBBJ or BBBJTCIM?

Thanks.

Pussy Prowler
05-16-21, 21:22
Just went to 440 fair to check the place out. Business as usual so no idea WTF may have happened with the police as reported here a few weeks ago but its as busy as ever and I counted about 30 girls total in all the shops (I walked into every one to see the lineup, don't forget rose spa around the corner LOL).

Can someone fill me in on the history of this building? It's so blatant its ridiculous and I feel like I'm walking around a rld in Asia. No idea why mongers don't always go here first since the selection and lineup viewing can't be beat. Granted it's very difficult to find GFE (meaning BBBJ and dfk) but if you let them know that's what you want they usually can bring you someone who is accommodating with that menu which is cool. On non busy days especially when there's not a lot of mongers like Sunday afternoon you ll get the lineup and be able to ask what services are provided before you even go back to the room if you hold your ground. They realize there's a lot of competition there so it's a total advantage to a monger who is choosy such as myself.

Pussy Prowler
05-16-21, 21:28
Anyone by chance know where Coco from 6 star went?

I realize there are a lot of Coco 's in this industry LOL, attached is a picture.

Pussy Prowler
05-16-21, 21:30
Anyone know where she works now?

Heartless Jay
05-17-21, 00:21
Does anyone have a recommendation for a North or West OC MP that performs a BBBJ or BBBJTCIM?

Thanks.A good bet is F and C in west Westminster. Grannies with strong jaws (and other holes) and a willingness to work without latex.

Heartless Jay
05-17-21, 00:27
Being relatively new to this, I know this is a ridiculous question, but where / orientation am I supposed to put the twig and berries while laying face down? Tucked up, down? Last time I made a visit, the masseuse did some teasing, but since I was kind of tucked up and away, she didn't have a ton of access, not exactly pleasurable. I'm probably overthinking this.Yep, over thinking indeed. Once the teasing starts, and once you are bored with her oiling up your winky, just lift you ass up a few inches and let her reach under. If she goes for it you can go full hands and knees, tossing subtlety out the window at that point.

Kakuna
05-17-21, 01:15
Anyone remember Jenna from Oasis 111? She relocate to Costa Mesa. Been out in the game for awhile and decide to text a 2 years old number and "it" responded back. Haven't got the chance to visit. I believe she does everything beside Greek.

Wireless91910
05-17-21, 08:05
She's tiny. Maybe 4'11" 90 lbs. B's. No big tits here.

What's Amy like build wise? Looking to finding a girl to plow with big tits.

SaltyDog
05-17-21, 10:26
Anyone know where she works now?Wow she's a pretty one.

Bronco
05-17-21, 12:10
She's tiny. Maybe 4'11" 90 lbs. B's. No big tits here.Where do I find Amy?

Bronco
05-17-21, 13:07

You should stop by, the would love the company.I'm guessing she does Greek?

Slammer6008
05-17-21, 14:59
Anyone by chance know where Coco from 6 star went?

I realize there are a lot of Coco 's in this industry LOL, attached is a picture.Try summer at six star in Tustin she's close in comparison.

Ggwrx11
05-17-21, 16:00
Good afternoon,

Anyone know of the two massage spots located in Fullerton, both on commonwealth not to far from the PD station?

I stopped buy one with parking in the pack. Decent looking MILF at the window quoted me 40 x 30 minutes. Thinking of you of trying it out.

Slammer6008
05-17-21, 19:38
Good afternoon,

Anyone know of the two massage spots located in Fullerton, both on commonwealth not to far from the PD station?

I stopped buy one with parking in the pack. Decent looking MILF at the window quoted me 40 x 30 minutes. Thinking of you of trying it out.Let us know how it goes!

DolfString111
05-17-21, 20:30
Saw a "kerry" (I think?) at the first place on the right when entering the courtyard (didn't catch name of the biz). I had seen her one night doing reconnaissance a week ago. On that night I hadn't seen anything interesting at any of the other shops. I did stop by rose first today but didn't see anything I liked there. Kerry has nice c / d manmades, 20's or maybe early 30's at the latest. I think viet. . 4 to the house and $. 6 for cfs. I found her really nice and good. Small ass but good size for me. Pretty thin overall nice pkg. Cg then standing k9 then mish then finished with vigorous cg which she really seemed to get into. Would definitely repeat. She kept watching the closed circuit tv screen I think worrying about a raid maybe? She didn't urge me to finish sooner so I took my time. There was another talent at same shop looked appetizing as well. Wish the location was closer to home for me! Great to go when not busy. Good luck.

IgnusDeo
05-17-21, 21:35
Does anyone know what's happened with Michelle recently? She seems to have dropped off the grid since her main IG got booted a few weeks back, and she hasn't said anything on her backup as far as I'm aware.

Rosco Rules
05-17-21, 23:44
I was at fair today for other reasons. But did notice things getting a little bit back to normal. One of the closed shops has reopened. And women are back on display in the windows. I did notice a tasty treat straight ahead as you enter the courtyard. I think that is the place that was Honeys before.

Ggwrx11
05-18-21, 01:51
Went to this spot off commonwealth in Fullerton. Paid 40 x30 min. Asian in her 40's greeted me, took $ and walked me into a room. Massage was nice. After about 15 minutes she asked if it was okay to play with the boys, I said sure and flipped. Upon flipping she asked how much I was going to give her, I replied by saying it all depends. Wanted 80 for a CBJ told her no thanks. Once she saw me get up she said she would do it for whatever I had. Have her 50 and took out my Condom. Nice technique, took her time and did not complain that I took a while to pop. Everything is offered here.

Slammer6008
05-18-21, 10:14
Went to this spot off commonwealth in Fullerton. Paid 40 x30 min. Asian in her 40's greeted me, took $ and walked me into a room. Massage was nice. After about 15 minutes she asked if it was okay to play with the boys, I said sure and flipped. Upon flipping she asked how much I was going to give her, I replied by saying it all depends. Wanted 80 for a CBJ told her no thanks. Once she saw me get up she said she would do it for whatever I had. Have her 50 and took out my Condom. Nice technique, took her time and did not complain that I took a while to pop. Everything is offered here.Good job brother did you get a name?

MongerMan37
05-18-21, 18:52
I was at fair today for other reasons. But did notice things getting a little bit back to normal. One of the closed shops has reopened. And women are back on display in the windows. I did notice a tasty treat straight ahead as you enter the courtyard. I think that is the place that was Honeys before.Can confirm that. The spa straight ahead that used to be honey has some bangin Asians. No rush. Can take big dick. Overall good service. Haven't been that many times though.

StubbornMule
05-18-21, 21:01
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?

Ggwrx11
05-18-21, 21:07
That's a good question, I have an attractive wife, have a good sex life she does everything I want. We are both 29. I've been hitting up parlors since I was 21 and don't know why I still go when I have everything I could ask for at home hahah!

Anthramorse
05-18-21, 22:16
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?Variety, boredom, thrill.

Grimmy23
05-18-21, 23:03
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?Happily married 24 years, no sex life issues at home. In spite of that I think monger it helps keep everything healthy. Variety is a good thing. Wife doesn't give BJs or body slides or various other things you can get in the hobby. I generally don't go out snd get FS, but something about an occasional HJ or BJ from a young naked hottie helps keep me refreshed and feeling younger.

DJones
05-19-21, 01:21
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?Sex in a relationship is two way. You got to give to get. Sometimes, you just want to receive without getting emotions involved.

Ggwrx11
05-19-21, 01:59
Good job brother did you get a name?Sorry slammer I did not get a name.

HeadorTail
05-19-21, 11:31
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?Wasn't it the French philosopher Rene Descartes who said, "I monger, therefore I am?

But for me, I never monger when I'm with a woman that has committed to me and vice versa. I'm almost 70 but I have never ever, not for even one day stopped wanting other women. But I've gone decades being faithful to a promise because I care enough to not hurt her.

When you're maybe with that woman you'll feel the same way. Until then go get them.

JackTms
05-19-21, 12:27
Long time lurker here, first time contributing.

Been to 440 Fair 3 times over past 3 weeks.

I've noticed that the place immediately to your right, as well as straight ahead (where Honey spa used to be) are actually the same owner with the girls rotating between them.

First visit I saw Carrie / Kerry straight ahead in the window, walked in. She took house fee and was my provider. Taiwanese, probably early 30's. Super hot, nice highlighted hair, skinny, with proportionate manmades. Whatever massage, CBJ, foreplay with kissing my nipples, CFS missionary. $.4.

2nd I saw a hot girl in her late 20's straight ahead. Walked in, she took my money but pulled a switcheroo. Got an older provider, late 30's early 40's Chinese, didn't get her name. Nice natural C / Ds, but body was definitely older. Was willing to do CFS for $.2. Started off with CBJ, but ended up having to finish with a HJ since she unfortunately didn't do it for me. Massage was actually good though.

3rd time I saw that same hot girl on the right as you enter, along with Carrie from my first visit. Hot girl took my money, did the same switcheroo, but this time with a much hotter provider names Lily I think. Early 30's, bit of tummy when standing up, but body was otherwise banging. Was in a cute skirt and top, with nice C manmades and very nice butt. Crappy massage, but she was very sweet. CBJ, RCG, CG, missionary. $.4.

Next time I'll have to ask if that hot late 20 girls actually every does anything or just gets people to walk in, haha.

MikeSanchez
05-19-21, 15:15
I use to see Michelle 2 to 3 times a month. Last I saw her she was preparing to graduate from college and improve her life. She is very intelligent and has awesome goals to achieve. Good luck to her.

Does anyone know what's happened with Michelle recently? She seems to have dropped off the grid since her main IG got booted a few weeks back, and she hasn't said anything on her backup as far as I'm aware.

WoodYee
05-19-21, 18:42
Was in the area and decided to give Bamboo a shot. Walked in and paid for an hour for. 60 The woman that came up to the counter was petite but definitely could tell she was a lot older wearing a black lacey one piece dress. She led me to the room and I undressed and laid down on the table. I wasn't really looking forward to the older lady giving me a massage but figured what the hell. In walks in another masseuse that was a little on the older side as well. If I had to guess probaby mid to later 40's and a little heavier. She started by asking if I wanted a strong or medium massage which I answered with strong. Typically the strong provided by others are really not too strong but this one was really getting up there in the pain level. Did the elbows digging in, back walking and the heavy handed stuff. After she cleaned off my back of the oils she spent some time doing the light touch and a little bit of teasing. On the flip she asked if it was ok to play with my junk and with one nod she oiled it up and went to town. The HJ was ok not the best not the worst but got the job done. I didn't doo any roaming as she really wasn't my type and didn't feel inclined to feel her up but I'm sure I could have. Overall the massage was really great and strong, provider was ok but not really too exciting for me but I'd be back to check out the other talent or to just get a great massage with a release. She said her name was Lisa and worked Sat / Sun only. She's Vietnamese for anyone curious and interested.

-Woodyee.

NoClue02
05-19-21, 18:55
Was in the area and decided to give Bamboo a shot. Walked in and paid for an hour for. 60 The woman that came up to the counter was petite but definitely could tell she was a lot older wearing a black lacey one piece dress. She led me to the room and I undressed and laid down on the table. I wasn't really looking forward to the older lady giving me a massage but figured what the hell. In walks in another masseuse that was a little on the older side as well. If I had to guess probaby mid to later 40's and a little heavier. She started by asking if I wanted a strong or medium massage which I answered with strong. Typically the strong provided by others are really not too strong but this one was really getting up there in the pain level. Did the elbows digging in, back walking and the heavy handed stuff. After she cleaned off my back of the oils she spent some time doing the light touch and a little bit of teasing. On the flip she asked if it was ok to play with my junk and with one nod she oiled it up and went to town. The HJ was ok not the best not the worst but got the job done. I didn't doo any roaming as she really wasn't my type and didn't feel inclined to feel her up but I'm sure I could have. Overall the massage was really great and strong, provider was ok but not really too exciting for me but I'd be back to check out the other talent or to just get a great massage with a release. She said her name was Lisa and worked Sat / Sun only. She's Vietnamese for anyone curious and interested.

-Woodyee.Did bamboo just upped their price? I was there last week and it 35 for the hr. Had Lisa as well, doesn't seem to be Vietnamese but what do I know LOL. I think I didn't a quick review of her, I like her technique, doesn't make my little guy go numbed and doesn't ask anything just teasing before the flip and go at it after the flipped LOL.

StubbornMule
05-19-21, 19:34
Happily married 24 years, no sex life issues at home. In spite of that I think monger it helps keep everything healthy. Variety is a good thing. Wife doesn't give BJs or body slides or various other things you can get in the hobby. I generally don't go out snd get FS, but something about an occasional HJ or BJ from a young naked hottie helps keep me refreshed and feeling younger.Does your wife know? If not, does that bother you?

WoodYee
05-19-21, 19:43
Did bamboo just upped their price? I was there last week and it 35 for the hr. Had Lisa as well, doesn't seem to be Vietnamese but what do I know LOL. I think I didn't a quick review of her, I like her technique, doesn't make my little guy go numbed and doesn't ask anything just teasing before the flip and go at it after the flipped LOL.Damn I maybe pulled a bonehead move and thought it was. 60 for the hr. And she was keeping. 40 for the tip as she brought in the change and left it on the table. My mistake. Yeah I actually asked her if she was Vietnamese and her accent sounded like it to me. Her technique was fine. Overall a good visit.

Meshugga
05-19-21, 20:37
This is about two weeks ago. Needed a wax and a massage, made an appt with Lily at Melody. I've seen her several times. She's not the best looking chick here, but probably the friendliest and most skilled.

After the wax, and fuck that hurts, she says another girls going to handle my massage. After a bit of discussion, I guess they had a schedule mix up, so whatever. I go wash up and head to my room. I think the new girls name was Cici? Can't be sure. She looked to be late 30's, early 40's. Thin with B tits and a flat ass, she gave a pretty decent massage. I asked for medium. But not as good as Lily. And she's not much of a talker, at least not in english. I didn't try to roam, she's not my type.

On the flip, she didn't ask, just went straight for Mr. Happy. It was an OK HE but certainly not memorable. Total damage - . 6 for the was and tip, . 6 to the house for the massage, . 4 for that tip. I'll return, but Lily's my go-to there for a good massage and sensual tug for a decent price.

Bboc68
05-19-21, 21:03
I've been out of the game for almost 2 years. I am single again so I decided to go back to my old haunt of F&C. I called ahead to request my old Fav and they said no problem. But when I arrived and asked for her they said she's not here. Then told me to go with another lady. While I was waiting in the room, a woman came in and said sorry. The lady you want will be here in 10 minutes, you wait for her. I said Ok. Then 10 min later Lucy came in and told the other lady is not coming. And I should go with her to her room. So I did.

I was super horny, so as soon as she came in we started making out. She looked at my cock and said ohhhh wow. Big smile. Then went to town with a BBBJ. Then I got her panties off and her top down and started sucking on her bolt ons. She climbed up on the table and spread for some DATY. She was dripping wet and took me for BBFS. We went at at it for about 30 min until I exploded a massive load into her dripping pussy. After we both cleaned up she finished with a decent massage. She said she needs to be my new GF LOL. . 4 at the door and. 8 tip.

HeadorTail
05-19-21, 21:56

-Woodyee.For what it's worth the price at Bamboo is still $35 (still one of the best values in town). All of the girls are Chinese. And Mindy the mms has done a good job training the girls in sensual massage. After the flip YMMV but all give at least a decent HJ and a couple of the girls are off the charts in their ability to milk the mongoose. Damn. I sound like their pimp. Haha.

Caribe
05-19-21, 23:20
I was driving north on Magnolia in Westminster, after having lunch at a pho establishment on Bolsa. I was thinking about the jack shacks at two story building Magnolia and Westminster. As I stopped at the signal light at Hazard, I saw the windows for VIP. I read in the past that this shop was an are and T place, so I decided to check it out.

The parking lot was easier to use than the mess a few blocks further north. The entrance to VIP was a little more private than Bamboo Wood or SH. I walked into the shop and no one was at the counter. There were no customers waiting around or leaving the place. Finally an older woman came to the front. She looked like she was in the middle of a session. I asked her about the signs in the windows facing the street. The signs said a hot stone massage or a Thai massage could be had for $30 an hour. She told me those signs were old and the current price was $35 an hour. I was actually not there, at that time, for a massage so I told her I would be back.

For those of you who are looking for a low priced alternative to busy and not very private SH or Bamboo, VIP might be a good choice.

BoiProdigy
05-20-21, 01:00
Has anyone been here?

Grimmy23
05-20-21, 09:34
Does your wife know? If not, does that bother you?And yeah it bothers me, but I just remind myself this is strictly business and there's no emotional attachment whatsoever. I don't now anything about any provider, rarely see any provider more than once for fear out of getting hooked, and when I do start feeling the need to see any given provider I start looking for another one for that reason. I also don't do this often a d generally go for HJ only places with an occasional BJ. I know that doesn't justify it. I'd be in deep shit if she ever found out. But as I mentioned I also feel like it keeps me mentally healthy, as well as keeps my real relationship healthy.

Kevin80
05-20-21, 12:00

-Woodyee.Others have mentioned it, house fee is $35. Manager is a nice lady, no way she's ripping you for $60.

Koreahh
05-20-21, 12:14
You got GFE bbfscip all for. 8?

Are you a model? A regular? Or just super lucky?No its true. I pay the same rate.

Caribe
05-20-21, 12:28
You got GFE bbfscip all for. 8?

Are you a model? A regular? Or just super lucky?LOL! 80 seems to be the new standard. Those who knew this place (pre-pandemic) were tipping 60 for those services. If you were a first-timer but you knew the standard tip to give, no problem. If you're a regular from that time, you can still get away with 60.

These providers were grannies, when they were getting 60. They are great-grannies by now. 80 or even 60 is what they are worth at F & C.

HeadorTail
05-20-21, 13:13
And yeah it bothers me, but I just remind myself this is strictly business and there's no emotional attachment whatsoever. I don't now anything about any provider, rarely see any provider more than once for fear out of getting hooked, and when I do start feeling the need to see any given provider I start looking for another one for that reason. I also don't do this often a d generally go for HJ only places with an occasional BJ. I know that doesn't justify it. I'd be in deep shit if she ever found out. But as I mentioned I also feel like it keeps me mentally healthy, as well as keeps my real relationship healthy.Not to beat a dead horse here but your comment about mental health break and strengthening your relationship made me smile. I wonder how much stronger you relationship would be if you found out she was taking mental health breaks with the gardener. LOL.

Sorry man, couldn't help myself.

Sarcastic King
05-20-21, 14:19
Going to hit up 440 today for the first time. What's the going rate?

Any recent recommendations?

WoodYee
05-20-21, 16:53
Others have mentioned it, house fee is $35. Manager is a nice lady, no way she's ripping you for $60.By all means I didn't mean to say she was ripping me I think it was my own miscalculation. I gave the MMS $100 bill and the masseuse brought in the change she left it on the table and I didn't even count it or touch it again. I think I just had a brain fart in thinking it was. 60 for the hr and that there was. 40 change so when the session was over I told the masseuse to keep it. Whatever at the end of the day that was my bad for having too much on my mind and not checking carefully.

Grimmy23
05-20-21, 17:36
Not to beat a dead horse here but your comment about mental health break and strengthening your relationship made me smile. I wonder how much stronger you relationship would be if you found out she was taking mental health breaks with the gardener. LOL.

Sorry man, couldn't help myself.It's a complicated thing. I work around cute young girls all day long and it probably wouldn't take much to get some alone time with one of them and screw her brains out, but I would never in a million years do that. It's good fantasy material though. Being able to have a little bit of fun with somebody I don't know anything about, have zero attachment to, and will likely never see again once I walk out of the session (there are exceptions of course, but for the most part I don't do repeats) kind of helps hold it together. I know it's all kind of shitty when you think of the other half of the relationship, and in all honesty I don't foresee myself hobbying much longer. The other married hobbyists on here (I know there are plenty of them) can probably relate. It's not something you can easily explain and really can't justify it other than in your own mind.

July1714
05-20-21, 18:21
My wife has HSDD. I'm 27 and I've been married for 7 years. Doctors say she has HSDD as a side effect to tell loss of our unborn child years ago. We are still active but not like before. She's told me she's ok if I go outside and get what I need out the house since she can't always give it to me. She doesn't know I occasionally go and get a HJ here and there but this is the reason why I go out. Maybe she knows but is ok with it. As long as there's no emotional attachment she's fine with it.

Looseballs
05-20-21, 18:31
By all means I didn't mean to say she was ripping me I think it was my own miscalculation. I gave the MMS $100 bill and the masseuse brought in the change she left it on the table and I didn't even count it or touch it again. I think I just had a brain fart in thinking it was. 60 for the hr and that there was. 40 change so when the session was over I told the masseuse to keep it. Whatever at the end of the day that was my bad for having too much on my mind and not checking carefully.Then you tipped $65. Hmm Mindy always gives me change right then and there. She gets it from her purse. No actual record for tax purposes.

StubbornMule
05-20-21, 20:39
And yeah it bothers me, but I just remind myself this is strictly business and there's no emotional attachment whatsoever. I don't now anything about any provider, rarely see any provider more than once for fear out of getting hooked, and when I do start feeling the need to see any given provider I start looking for another one for that reason. I also don't do this often a d generally go for HJ only places with an occasional BJ. I know that doesn't justify it. I'd be in deep shit if she ever found out. But as I mentioned I also feel like it keeps me mentally healthy, as well as keeps my real relationship healthy.Two thoughts: first, where do you go for BJ? I only have gotten HJs before, BJs have never been offered to me. Second, if you are getting BJs, there is some risk of contracting an STI, which you could pass on to your partner. That would be quite a way for her to find out about your extracurricular activities. Something to keep in mind.

IgnusDeo
05-20-21, 21:11
I use to see Michelle 2 to 3 times a month. Last I saw her she was preparing to graduate from college and improve her life. She is very intelligent and has awesome goals to achieve. Good luck to her.All the best to her if that's the case. Damn, she was my ATF, too. It was always a fun time with her even outside of the nuru. The idea of having to find another provider who's as good as her is going to be rough.

Ggwrx11
05-20-21, 22:04
Two thoughts: first, where do you go for BJ? I only have gotten HJs before, BJs have never been offered to me. Second, if you are getting BJs, there is some risk of contracting an STI, which you could pass on to your partner. That would be quite a way for her to find out about your extracurricular activities. Something to keep in mind.Would be kind of hard to get an STI if you wear a condom for a BJ.

Slammer6008
05-20-21, 22:50
Two thoughts: first, where do you go for BJ? I only have gotten HJs before, BJs have never been offered to me. Second, if you are getting BJs, there is some risk of contracting an STI, which you could pass on to your partner. That would be quite a way for her to find out about your extracurricular activities. Something to keep in mind.What a buzz kill. LOL.

Slammer6008
05-20-21, 23:00
I've been out of the game for almost 2 years. I am single again so I decided to go back to my old haunt of F&C. I called ahead to request my old Fav and they said no problem. But when I arrived and asked for her they said she's not here. Then told me to go with another lady. While I was waiting in the room, a woman came in and said sorry. The lady you want will be here in 10 minutes, you wait for her. I said Ok. Then 10 min later Lucy came in and told the other lady is not coming. And I should go with her to her room. So I did.

I was super horny, so as soon as she came in we started making out. She looked at my cock and said ohhhh wow. Big smile. Then went to town with a BBBJ. Then I got her panties off and her top down and started sucking on her bolt ons. She climbed up on the table and spread for some DATY. She was dripping wet and took me for BBFS. We went at at it for about 30 min until I exploded a massive load into her dripping pussy. After we both cleaned up she finished with a decent massage. She said she needs to be my new GF LOL. . 4 at the door and. 8 tip.It's like that Dr. Dre song. Been out of the game for 2 years now ever since the honeys were wearing Sassoons. California.

Grimmy23
05-20-21, 23:14
Two thoughts: first, where do you go for BJ? I only have gotten HJs before, BJs have never been offered to me. Second, if you are getting BJs, there is some risk of contracting an STI, which you could pass on to your partner. That would be quite a way for her to find out about your extracurricular activities. Something to keep in mind.Actually I really don't get BJ anymore, or at least I don't seek it. I shoot mostly for HJ, with my holy grail being a nude massage from an attractive provider with a hand finish. My go to lately has been Havana in Downey, but I'm planning on trying out Trish and Krystal in Orange soon. I've had BJ happen mostly back when I was doing a lot of travel to Asia, and a few times around here, but it just sort of happened. I wasn't really seeking it. Yeah, BJ isn't risk free, but the risk of getting something is pretty small, and if it's CBJ it's almost zero (and I've had very few non-covered BJ in my life). If I was running around getting BBBJ every week or even every couple weeks Id be worried, but in the past 5 years Ive had maybe 3. I'm selective about what MPs I go to as well because as I've posted before, the vast majority of AMPs don't change their sheets after each client, which is nasty. More likely than not, if youre laying on a table at an AMP youre laying on some other guys cum stain. I try to stick to independents now that are more off the radar and don't see more than a few clients a day.

You can get a BJ at nearly any AMP with the right tip if you want one. I do agree that getting BBBJ, or at least frequently getting BBBJ, while in a committed relationship probably isn't advisable for the reason you pointed out. I also don't really want to be DFKing a girl who has had 10 different guys jizz in her mouth that day. So yeah, it's not the norm here but I tend to prefer a. Ice massage with a hand finish for all of these reasons. And I'm pretty much over the AMP scene. I'd rather do it less often and go out of my way and spend more for a nicer provider.

Mr Plumber
05-22-21, 02:05
Has anyone been here?It's been several years but last I heard it's the same operation: Nice, kind, MILF to gilf asian (Chinese) massage with HE. Nothing more. No doubt the price / tip expectations are higher than the 40/40 of years past.

SaltyDog
05-22-21, 10:50
Hey guys first time contributor but I've been lurking the forum for awhile so hope my first post helps out. I recently visited FnC this past week after doing some research on here, I'm very in to the whole MILF / Gilf type of scean I know it's a old reviewed spot but just wanted to contribute my experience. I got there at decent time around 12 I'd say got Lucy or so she says is her name. Short women with hard bolt ons and crazy frizzy hair. She led me to the room and started me off with a mediocre massage. Now on the flip is where it got interesting, she started off blowing bb and she was nasty I'm talking slobbing all over it she was very generous to the family jewels as well. She started licking my taint which was kinda weird so I had none of that when it came to the real action Wow she's a freak. Pounded her missionary for a while then doggy. I had read she does backdoor action which she did to my surprise she's fairly tight, manage to get msog which was great. I'll definitely be back I've seen Anna reviewed on here so might have to give her a go. I also visited a place in the Sgv which I will most likely post soon, hope my post helps and any feedback would be great.Funny how the use of F&C is used. That fish place ain't even called F&C. I park on the Standard side and walk there. Was Lucy wearing a skirt and heels the day you seen her?

Smitty88
05-22-21, 11:59
Two thoughts: first, where do you go for BJ? I only have gotten HJs before, BJs have never been offered to me. Second, if you are getting BJs, there is some risk of contracting an STI, which you could pass on to your partner. That would be quite a way for her to find out about your extracurricular activities. Something to keep in mind.Since we're on the topic, I'm wondering if anyone believes there's any risk of an STI transfer when receiving a HJ. My guess is that it's highly unlikely, and hopefully impossible, but sometimes my imagination gets the better of me and I worry. Any thoughts?

BuddhaHead
05-22-21, 12:12
Since we're on the topic, I'm wondering if anyone believes there's any risk of an STI transfer when receiving a HJ. My guess is that it's highly unlikely, and hopefully impossible, but sometimes my imagination gets the better of me and I worry. Any thoughts?The CDC and Google can answer this question. Doesn't matter what "anyone believes", since this is a medicine question.

Koreahh
05-22-21, 14:07
Since we're on the topic, I'm wondering if anyone believes there's any risk of an STI transfer when receiving a HJ. My guess is that it's highly unlikely, and hopefully impossible, but sometimes my imagination gets the better of me and I worry. Any thoughts?Only way it'll transfer is thru fluid exchange. You'll be fine if its lube but she spits on it, diff story.

Dhdjdhf35
05-23-21, 01:03
Since we're on the topic, I'm wondering if anyone believes there's any risk of an STI transfer when receiving a HJ. My guess is that it's highly unlikely, and hopefully impossible, but sometimes my imagination gets the better of me and I worry. Any thoughts?I got Molluscum contagiosum from a nuru with HJ and passed it to my wife. Shit was not fun.

OldAsiaHand
05-23-21, 01:30
Funny how the use of F&C is used. That fish place ain't even called F&C. I park on the Standard side and walk there. Was Lucy wearing a skirt and heels the day you seen her?If I remember, I was the first to coin the phrase "Fish & Chips" back in the day. It has since been abbreviated to F&C. The fish place had changed hands. It used to be H. Salt, Fish and Chips which is part of a chain.

I went by there recently to see what happened to the place. The place has changed management 2-3 times but to my surprise, Lucy was still there. I preferred Anna but she is long gone. Lucy actually recognized me. It never ceases to amaze me the memories these women have. She remembered everything that I had told her probably 3 years ago. She is definitely over 60 but she works very hard at BBBJ and BBFS. I used to tip 40 so I gave her that first. She did not complain but did not look happy so I gave her another 20 for good measure. I believe any more than that and you are spoiling the market for others.

OldAsiaHand
05-23-21, 01:38
Question for you guys. I have a gf in her 20's who is HOT. We have great sexual chemistry and she does pretty much anything I ask. Nevertheless, here I am on this forum. Curious if anyone else is in the same position. If so, why do you monger?It would not be possible to do as many women as I want if I did not monger. I have always been happily married my entire adult life but still monger all the time.

Sound7
05-23-21, 02:38
Can you update us? Dark? The prices are set by front desk? Indicated. IMHO.

If I remember, I was the first to coin the phrase "Fish & Chips" back in the day. It has since been abbreviated to F&C. The fish place had changed hands. It used to be H. Salt, Fish and Chips which is part of a chain.

I went by there recently to see what happened to the place. The place has changed management 2-3 times but to my surprise, Lucy was still there. I preferred Anna but she is long gone. Lucy actually recognized me. It never ceases to amaze me the memories these women have. She remembered everything that I had told her probably 3 years ago. She is definitely over 60 but she works very hard at BBBJ and BBFS. I used to tip 40 so I gave her that first. She did not complain but did not look happy so I gave her another 20 for good measure. I believe any more than that and you are spoiling the market for others.

Mhsm2014
05-23-21, 10:35
I saw a few bad reviews for the Palms when it opened and I thought I'd chime in. It's the same owner as Havana in Downey. I've been to Havana quite a few times and wanted to check this new place out. I booked an appt with Melody. The picture is fairly close. She's a 20 something Americanized Asian girl with darker skin and no accent. She didn't have quite the girl next door look that the girl in the picture has and she had some tattoos but she was still very pretty and easy to talk to. She did a little bit of legit massage that was ok. Then the nuru started and she did some sliding on my back. I turned over and she slid her chest against mine and her pussy on my leg. Gave a great HJ with some dirty talking and mutual touching. I overall enjoyed my time with her a lot. I've had great experiences and some subpar ones at Havana and I'm sure this place will be no different. Just have to find the right girl for you so I wouldn't totally write this place off. I'd see Melody again.

MikeSanchez
05-24-21, 11:21
I've read several comments that explain / justify why we engage with other woman but are happily married or have a hot gf. Etc. What if your wife, gf, significant other was doing the same. Meeting with young studs or BBCs to get satisfied or wanting a variety. And you found out. Reaction?

It would not be possible to do as many women as I want if I did not monger. I have always been happily married my entire adult life but still monger all the time.

Crujonez
05-24-21, 11:27
Had a good experience with the massage and ending at cloud 9 in Westminster.

Until. As I was getting dressed the girl neatly re-made the bed with all the towels we used.

I feel fucking gross now. What was I laying in? Was I cleaned up with a clean washcloth at least?

Dildo Baggens
05-24-21, 16:20
I got Molluscum contagiosum from a nuru with HJ and passed it to my wife. Shit was not fun.If you think in probabilities, then it's pretty low. Infection can only happen if there is a breach in the epithelial wall of your penis or urethra. It's not impossible but highly improbable. By the way, most places I've gone to, the women wash their hands incessantly between clients.

Grimmy23
05-24-21, 19:19

Until. As I was getting dressed the girl neatly re-made the bed with all the towels we used.

I feel fucking gross now. What was I laying in? Was I cleaned up with a clean washcloth at least?But most MPs don't use fresh linens between customers. I've posted about it recently so I won't go into the gory details again. Just suffice to say as a person who owns a legit spa and is very aware of the logistics, keeping up with the laundry would be a near impossibility for most of these places. Chances are very good that any time you visit an MP with any significant amount of traffic you're more than likely not the first guy to lay on those sheets that day. As with everything there are exceptions but this is why I have mostly steered away from MPs.

Bla Bla
05-24-21, 20:43
But most MPs don't use fresh linens between customers. I've posted about it recently so I won't go into the gory details again. Just suffice to say as a person who owns a legit spa and is very aware of the logistics, keeping up with the laundry would be a near impossibility for most of these places. Chances are very good that any time you visit an MP with any significant amount of traffic you're more than likely not the first guy to lay on those sheets that day. As with everything there are exceptions but this is why I have mostly steered away from MPs.My buddy is part owner of a busy south OC shop and they do 5-6 loads of laundry a day. And they buy new towels every two months or so. I can see why a lot of shops would re use.

July1714
05-24-21, 20:46
If you don't feel like AMP are safe than stay home. Let's get back to the reviews and stories LOL.

P.S. Jackie at VT does bb for 2. Don't judge. It's been a minute.

MikeSanchez
05-24-21, 21:00
When I schedule a nuru massage, I make sure I am their 1st customer for the day. Wiping with a rag does not remove everything and many times they are in a hurry between appointments.

I feel fucking gross now. What was I laying in? Was I cleaned up with a clean washcloth at least?

Grimmy23
05-24-21, 21:12
My buddy is part owner of a busy south OC shop and they do 5-6 loads of laundry a day. And they buy new towels every two months or so. I can see why a lot of shops would re use.At my spa the washer and dryer run nonstop from the time my staff arrived at 8:30 until 9 pm when we close. Probably 8-9 loads a day. And that's just towels. We get our sheets from linen service which is a big ass truck showing up twice a week to do the exchange. We average about 40 customers a day which probably isn't much different than a lot of AMPs. Granted we're using 3 sheets per customer right now because of Covid protocol (bottom sheet and two top sheets because we're not allowed to use blankets). AMPs obvious don't worry about covering. But still it's a hell of a lot of laundry. You can only get 5 or 6 sheets in a load. Bottom line there's no way an AMP can possibly provide clean stuff for every customer and keep up with it. They'd need to have 2 washers and dryers and a full time person attending to it. And yeah, towels don't last longer when they get washed a couple times a day.

Caribe
05-24-21, 21:43

I feel fucking gross now. What was I laying in? Was I cleaned up with a clean washcloth at least?This happens at most shops. Even the FS shops. Actually, most FS customers shoot their loads to the bag. Are&T places usually jerk uncovered. Some of us shoot ropes, sending jism all over the table. I always hit the shops early in the morning in order to get clean unused linens. If the table coverings don't smell "just laundered", I give some reason why I need things changed. They happily do so.

OCRanger
05-24-21, 21:44
I saw a few bad reviews for the Palms when it opened and I thought I'd chime in. It's the same owner as Havana in Downey. I've been to Havana quite a few times and wanted to check this new place out. I booked an appt with Melody. The picture is fairly close. She's a 20 something Americanized Asian girl with darker skin and no accent. She didn't have quite the girl next door look that the girl in the picture has and she had some tattoos but she was still very pretty and easy to talk to. She did a little bit of legit massage that was ok. Then the nuru started and she did some sliding on my back. I turned over and she slid her chest against mine and her pussy on my leg. Gave a great HJ with some dirty talking and mutual touching. I overall enjoyed my time with her a lot. I've had great experiences and some subpar ones at Havana and I'm sure this place will be no different. Just have to find the right girl for you so I wouldn't totally write this place off. I'd see Melody again.Melanie (Havana) and Melody (palms) is same provider.

DJones
05-24-21, 23:01
I wish I would have checked this forum before I dropped my cash. I saw their ad on Bedpage, it was nearby, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

I mean, how could Nuru ever be unsexy? It was this last weekend. I got "Glinda" or something like that. I paid for nuru, and all she would say was "Asian style body rub. ".

She was 40 pounds overweight, and a Latina, I think. She said she was from here, but didn't seem to understand English.

Started on the back, no teasing. Rubbed her boobs on me from the side of the table. On the flip, she stood as far away as possible from me, while still being able to stroke my dick.

One of the worst experiences ever.

P.S. When I pulled up to that business, I remember once many years ago, there as a FS business operating out of there. And I had a DDG Korean girl. Unbelievably beautiful. And this is where we are now.

StrongAce
05-25-21, 00:08
As I was getting dressed the girl neatly re-made the bed with all the towels we used.

I feel fucking gross now. What was I laying in? Was I cleaned up with a clean washcloth at least?Had a similar experience, and it was at Pure Relaxation incidentally. My sheet had oil all over it and I didn't realize until I had laid down. The girl seemed surprised as well, then pulled out a clean sheet and put it over the old one. It was too late of course and I felt so fucking disgusted. That was my last time at a massage parlor.

MyFinalHeav3
05-25-21, 10:11
Problem with these nuru places is that a lot of the workers are overweight.

Add 20-30 lbs to their instagram lineup pics. If the girl looks thick on the picture she's most likely obese.

I wish I would have checked this forum before I dropped my cash. I saw their ad on Bedpage, it was nearby, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

I mean, how could Nuru ever be unsexy? It was this last weekend. I got "Glinda" or something like that. I paid for nuru, and all she would say was "Asian style body rub. ".

She was 40 pounds overweight, and a Latina, I think. She said she was from here, but didn't seem to understand English.

Started on the back, no teasing. Rubbed her boobs on me from the side of the table. On the flip, she stood as far away as possible from me, while still being able to stroke my dick.

P.S. When I pulled up to that business, I remember once many years ago, there as a FS business operating out of there. And I had a DDG Korean girl. Unbelievably beautiful. And this is where we are now.

Couture101
05-25-21, 17:46
Did you guys see Jennifer at Stanton recently?

I saw her last week, same massage quality, but she doesn't do the hot stones and other good stuff anymore.

HJ was decent she uses lube now instead of the oil, which is nice.

She used to show her titties before, now it's restricted. Anyone got an update on that one?

JackHolly
05-25-21, 18:28
Even if you're the first customer of the day at the AMPs, there's a decent chance they just left the sheets from the day before.

But most MPs don't use fresh linens between customers. I've posted about it recently so I won't go into the gory details again. Just suffice to say as a person who owns a legit spa and is very aware of the logistics, keeping up with the laundry would be a near impossibility for most of these places. Chances are very good that any time you visit an MP with any significant amount of traffic you're more than likely not the first guy to lay on those sheets that day. As with everything there are exceptions but this is why I have mostly steered away from MPs.

Bonyuri
05-25-21, 20:17
If you don't feel like AMP are safe than stay home. Let's get back to the reviews and stories LOL.

P.S. Jackie at VT does bb for 2. Don't judge. It's been a minute.Just checking. Is This VT Spa on Springdale in Westminster? Thanks.

July1714
05-25-21, 20:36
Slammer6008,

You know you approve of her LOL for the guy that had a bar experience at pure. Jackie from VT also goes here.

Slammer6008
05-25-21, 23:03
Slammer6008,

You know you approve of her LOL for the guy that had a bar experience at pure. Jackie from VT also goes here.Yeah I let the slammer out a few time's on her. One time I agreed on her price and I said OK but your really going to get fucked good. So the next time I seen her I get a discounted rate. LOL.

Grimmy23
05-26-21, 00:16
Even if you're the first customer of the day at the AMPs, there's a decent chance they just left the sheets from the day before.Take a cheap bath towel in with you to lay on. Pick one up for a buck at Dollar Tree or just a few bucks at Target on your way and just chuck it somewhere after your session so you don't have to explain to anybody at home where this new towel came from. I've done that more than a few times. If anyone at the MP asks just say you have detergent allergies so you're just being careful so you don't get a rash.

MongerMan37
05-26-21, 09:35
Yeah I let the slammer out a few time's on her. One time I agreed on her price and I said OK but your really going to get fucked good. So the next time I seen her I get a discounted rate. LOL.Is this Jackie worth it? Is she hot? Photo looks decent but they never look like photo.

Pussy Prowler
05-26-21, 13:18
For any newbie mongers, simply go to fair in costa mesa, walk around, talk to the girls in all the shops and boom, done.

Why anyone bothers to go anywhere else I have no clue since here you can not only see all the lineups but generally they're younger and more attractive. Also you get to chose from over 25 girls at any time of day when they're open. Hard to beat.

RBFSyndrome
05-26-21, 13:53
How much do you lads tip amy at sakura?

Is 60 her usual? Used to pay 70 all in here and now it's 100 due to house fee increase and Amy fees.

Kinda miss the old Amy but not sure where she is now.

Even at bamboo feel like ladies aren't happy with 40 tip. I know inflation is in full swing but 30% increase is LOL.

And the whole towel talk left a sour taste in my mouth haha.

Also curious if anyone’s been to my happy feet lately? Or the mp right under bamboo?

Cappy73
05-26-21, 19:47
Any Young Attractive NURU girls offering FS. Been playing on HX, but adding a bit of NURU to the mix would be fun.

Cappy73
05-26-21, 19:53
Just checking. Is This VT Spa on Springdale in Westminster? Thanks.What's their new IG?

Bla Bla
05-26-21, 19:55
How much do you lads tip amy at sakura?

Is 60 her usual? Used to pay 70 all in here and now it's 100 due to house fee increase and Amy fees.

Kinda miss the old Amy but not sure where she is now.

Even at bamboo feel like ladies aren't happy with 40 tip. I know inflation is in full swing but 30% increase is LOL.

And the whole towel talk left a sour taste in my mouth haha.

Also curious if anyones been to my happy feet lately? Or the mp right under bamboo?40 has been standard for a very long time for HJ. 50 or 60 is ok. IMHO.

Slammer6008
05-26-21, 22:59
Is this Jackie worth it? Is she hot? Photo looks decent but they never look like photo.Yes that's not her photo but she looks better than the photo. Go try her out report back to me and you'll earn five slammer bucks.

Hornilius69
05-27-21, 02:48
Yes that's not her photo but she looks better than the photo. Go try her out report back to me and you'll earn five slammer bucks.Where do I find Jackie's Photo?

MikeSanchez
05-27-21, 09:45
Been interested also but hesitant since she keeps changing her pics. Not sure what she looks like. Had a horrible experience with a similar provider. She had gorgeous pics but when we met, she was not so pretty.

Has anyone ever had a session with Nuru_hayden_? She added me on ig and she is definitely my type. Just wondering, has anyone booked a session with her and how were her prices / services? She says she usually works in LF. Thanks in advance.

https://instagram.com/nuru_hayden_?igshid=1ell4s2z31ysl

TheBenster
05-27-21, 14:33
Quick report on Anani at VT Spa. I should have known when she asked for. 4 for nuru. Cut 45 minutes short to 25, no teasing and then jackhammer. No nuru massage at all Told her twice to slow down, but no luck. I politely told her what I think about this rushed service and cut the money short and also got a refund from the girl in the front. Bummer.

ArmoMouk
05-27-21, 14:46
I used to go one years ago, they went by the most famous name "Coco" LOL. It was always 160 and always had the best FS. Anyone know of any still around?

July1714
05-27-21, 14:50
Quick report on Anani at VT Spa. I should have known when she asked for. 4 for nuru. Cut 45 minutes short to 25, no teasing and then jackhammer. No nuru massage at all Told her twice to slow down, but no luck. I politely told her what I think about this rushed service and cut the money short and also got a refund from the girl in the front. Bummer.Thank you for taking one for the team though. Try bebe or Jackie here next time. As of what I know. These are the only 2 who do FS. Rest are shit. Unless anyone else had tried someone else here that does FS.

Fe Maiden
05-27-21, 15:58
In LH. . 6 for hour and tipped .6 for 2 pops HE. I think her name was Eva or Ewa. She did a great job. It has been a while so I came a lot. She was impressed. She also changed the sheets afterwards.

MongerMan37
05-27-21, 16:33
Where do I find Jackie's Photo?When she works at Pure or VT they post the photos. The photo is a good looking Asian. I'm definitely going to see her when I get a chance. It's funny I've asked about her before when messaging the spa and they said she was the most professional. That's why I didn't end up booking her then. Didn't think more was on the menu.

Danny2
05-27-21, 17:01
Quick report on Anani at VT Spa. I should have known when she asked for. 4 for nuru. Cut 45 minutes short to 25, no teasing and then jackhammer. No nuru massage at all Told her twice to slow down, but no luck. I politely told her what I think about this rushed service and cut the money short and also got a refund from the girl in the front. Bummer.Is she on iG?

Danny2
05-27-21, 17:06
Latinas are fucken lazy.

Only latina I like so far is Novia.

BoiProdigy
05-27-21, 18:16
Has anyone been here, it's on Brookhurst in Gg.

July1714
05-27-21, 20:26
Has anyone been here, it's on Brookhurst in Gg.Search the forum.

Heartless Jay
05-28-21, 00:25
Has anyone been here, it's on Brookhurst in Gg.Mr. Prodigy, here's my understanding of how this forum works. Newbies need to pay dues before people open up and tell you about their ATFs. I paid my dues and am still a relative newbie, so I don't ask the questions, I share experiences. After I get 100 or so posts I may do some asking. So now it's your turn. Take one for the team and go check this place out. Tell us the who, what, how, how much. And repeat.

Hadez
05-28-21, 13:21
Just want to clarify if this is true it is for latinas in OC. Do not want to spend time on details that belong in another thread on these forums but latinas in TJ based on the average experience are far superior to anything I see North of the border based on the average experience.

Our ATFs are outliers in the data and I get there may be anedoctal evidence to the contrary but based on many data points on average Latinas in TJ are better.

Imo the contenst is not even close and many monger who have had multiple experiences agree. I know mongers who fly from other states even across the country to enjoy the services offered in TJ.

Latinas are fucken lazy.

Only latina I like so far is Novia.

Slammer6008
05-28-21, 13:23
Mr. Prodigy, here's my understanding of how this forum works. Newbies need to pay dues before people open up and tell you about their ATFs. I paid my dues and am still a relative newbie, so I don't ask the questions, I share experiences. After I get 100 or so posts I may do some asking. So now it's your turn. Take one for the team and go check this place out. Tell us the who, what, how, how much. And repeat.I wouldn't try that place. Try something on Westminster Blvd.

Or bolsa.

JKim2021
05-28-21, 14:42
Hi,

I am a longtime lurker and would like to give info about places I've visited.

Newport Nuru: I saw Samantha (Late 20's Caucasian spinner type) 65 door fee and 1.4 for Nuru. Massage was ehhhh. Nuru was above average. She has some good techniques that felt really good. One of them she is in reverse cow girl and a slow camel slide thing felt really good. I would see her again. Good pace for the finish.

Anna Kyla: I saw Anna Kyla. She is Vietnamese and a mix of something else. She looks Hispanic. She is friends with Julia. Decent Nuru. What irked was she gave me wrong directions and that cut into our time.

Nuru Goddess Lana: 30's Latina. I've seen Lana many times. One of my favorites Massage and nuru better than most you can find in a parlor but is quite expensive. She is prostate and fetish friendly.

LF 109: Valentina skinny mid 20's Latina. She was very hot. Massage and nuru were below average. She she had a great friendly attitude though and makes you feel very comfortable.

Thanks for info you guys have given. Just wanted to contribute.

Rntintheoc
05-28-21, 18:38
Been out for a bit, but needed a massage BAD. I used to be able to get a decent one here, plus a handshake, from older ladies with solid technique. Yesterday was different. Still an old lady, but a shitty massage but decent handshake. . 6 + . 4, not worth it. Sorry, I suck at names.

Rntintheoc
05-28-21, 18:43
Yesterday's letdown left me with an itch that still needed scratching. Now that a family friend has moved out of the building, Kate's place is back on the menu. E provided an EXCELLENT massage and typical ending. Honestly, I could not possibly care less about the ending because the massage was that good. . 65 + . 5 for 60.

D Schrute
05-28-21, 18:58
Hey, all. Longtime lurker. I haven't mongered since the last time I was in Japan in 2018, and I've been in a dry spell for quite a while so I decided it's time. I tried to see Tiffany at Ckb but I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone so I made an appointment to see Emily.

It was nearly silent inside. I was greeted and led to my room by a really pretty Asian girl in a black dress. No masks. I should have gotten her name but I didn't.

At this point everyone knows about Emily, so what else can I add? Real cute, lovely personality, tight body, no chest to speak of but her nips are great. Someone else on here compared them to gum drops, and that is pretty accurate. CBJ, cg, mish, k9, and finished with a very relaxing HJ. 40/1. 2. 15 minutes short of the full hour but I got what I wanted. FYI she told me she is going back to Sacramento but will be back in July.

About Ckb, should I have texted them instead of calling? I tried calling three times over the course of two hours.

Hornilius69
05-28-21, 19:07
Has anyone been here, it's on Brookhurst in Gg.Place open after midnight.

July1714
05-28-21, 20:36
Hi,

I am a longtime lurker and would like to give info about places I've visited.

Newport Nuru: I saw Samantha (Late 20's Caucasian spinner type) 65 door fee and 1.4 for Nuru. Massage was ehhhh. Nuru was above average. She has some good techniques that felt really good. One of them she is in reverse cow girl and a slow camel slide thing felt really good. I would see her again. Good pace for the finish.

Anna Kyla: I saw Anna Kyla. She is Vietnamese and a mix of something else. She looks Hispanic. She is friends with Julia. Decent Nuru. What irked was she gave me wrong directions and that cut into our time.

Nuru Goddess Lana: 30's Latina. I've seen Lana many times. One of my favorites Massage and nuru better than most you can find in a parlor but is quite expensive. She is prostate and fetish friendly.

LF 109: Valentina skinny mid 20's Latina. She was very hot. Massage and nuru were below average. She she had a great friendly attitude though and makes you feel very comfortable.

Thanks for info you guys have given. Just wanted to contribute.Great info newbie. Dm if you need info of any new places. Your review contributed good.

DonJuanCarlos
05-28-21, 23:38
Top fave. These are my go to's when I have the itch.

Wendy. EJ massage / Tustin.

Suckie Suckie.

FIV (YMMV).

Stacy. Lepalace / Westminster.

Suckie suckie although YMMV.

Coco. Young Z / Fountain Valley.

Pulls up her shirt, let's you touch.

Them prefers her bra on YMMV.

Who's your fave for some nice tata's?

Any recommendations for some tittyf*ckin?

TIA.

Caribe
05-29-21, 00:05

Suckie Suckie.

FIV (YMMV).

TIA.If she's still there, Tiffany at Yu Shen Tang on Westminster. Man made but nicely done.

Matt2735
05-29-21, 00:15
I'm new to OC but longtime of / off monger that's been lurking here for a while. With Covid dying down I've been venturing out and wanted to share a few spots I've gone so far. If there is any question as to name hit me up on DM.

Lake Forrest:

LF 109: Camilla is late 20's / early 30's and thick but not by any means overweight. She had a great attitude and pre-flip tease was best in years. She was very engaged and would rank her top 5 massages ever. Will definitely repeat.

LF 109: Valentina is early 20's and very hot. Massage was decent but mechanical although I think part of that was due to her vaping throughout massage (puff puff give). Her rate is higher but she gives more access. After massage she told me her real name and hinted that an expanded menu is offered outside 109 for repeat customers. Could be BS to get more customer but just sharing info.

LF 109: Kate was cute but quiet and seemed distracted through whole massage. I think there is potential here and may need to repeat.

OR: This place was a joke. I got a women easily in her 60's who wore slippers and literally shuffled when she walked. Above average massage but didn't even attempt getting extras.

BT: I've seen Barbara a few times. She is average body, minimal access but massage + ending are decent.

LFDS: Didn't get a name and nothing special here.

OC:

SR: Annie (I think) was 30's /40's but carried herself well. Massage, tease and ending were all above average.

Anaheim:

BA: Lisa is on the thicker side but still attractive. Service was very mechanical and wouldn't go back.

I haven't been to a AAMP in years and looking for expanded menu from AMP but seems most now offer BB which is huge deterrent. If anyone has any intel on a more reputable org that doesn't seem to offer BB I'd appreciate a DM.

Until then, I'll keep the reviews coming. Long weekend so should rack up a few more.

Slammer6008
05-29-21, 01:10
If she's still there, Tiffany at Yu Shen Tang on Westminster. Man made but nicely done.Yeah I like Tiffany also. Nice body an nice smile usually there teeth are jacked up.

Slammer6008
05-29-21, 01:11
Yeah I like Tiffany also. Nice body an nice smile usually there teeth are jacked up.Yeah she's still there.

Slammer6008
05-29-21, 01:16
Hey, all. Longtime lurker. I haven't mongered since the last time I was in Japan in 2018, and I've been in a dry spell for quite a while so I decided it's time. I tried to see Tiffany at Ckb but I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone so I made an appointment to see Emily.

It was nearly silent inside. I was greeted and led to my room by a really pretty Asian girl in a black dress. No masks. I should have gotten her name but I didn't.

At this point everyone knows about Emily, so what else can I add? Real cute, lovely personality, tight body, no chest to speak of but her nips are great. Someone else on here compared them to gum drops, and that is pretty accurate. CBJ, cg, mish, k9, and finished with a very relaxing HJ. 40/1. 2. 15 minutes short of the full hour but I got what I wanted. FYI she told me she is going back to Sacramento but will be back in July.

About Ckb, should I have texted them instead of calling? I tried calling three times over the course of two hours.Sometimes mamason doesn't answer. Tiffany should be there on the weekends.

Tamco
05-29-21, 02:10

Suckie Suckie.

FIV (YMMV).

TIA.Stacy or Tracy at Le Palace?

Smitty88
05-29-21, 08:35
Had some time to kill while visiting from out of town and found my way into OC Sunshine on Newport. Greeted by MMS who showed me to the room after taking 75 for the hour. Then, in walks Ne-Ne. Must have been my lucky day. 20's, great body and some well placed and sexy tattoos. Said it was her first day at that location, but it clearly wasn't her first day in the biz. Nice massage with a bit of teasing before the flip. Clothes come off on the flip and full on (but not in) roaming is welcome. Plenty of play with those natural B / Cs. She works her way up onto the table, swings her leg over me to offer up a fantastic view and finishes with a very satisfying HE. Exactly what I was looking for! Tip was never discussed, but 60 fell out of my pocket.

SlickJJ
05-29-21, 22:00
First went to Sakura and walked right in. While I just stood there waiting for someone to come to the counter I overheard a couple of people talking. After a min of conversation decided to high tale it out of there as I felt I was in the middle of an asian grocery store as 2 old ladies argued about who was first in line.

Still had the urge so drove around. Went to Angel Spa next plaza over and walked up. Geez that place is like fort knox. Ring camera at the front door and sign stating appts only so it was a pass. Next time ill call ahead. Anyways ended up across the street at Mimosa. 40 for the half hr and there was no one there. After getting settled girl comes in on the older side. Maybe late 30's. Pretty good body. Bs maybe Cs. Mask on the whole time. She says a quick hi and says leave tip out. I asked how much and what is on the menu. She said leave tip and ill decide. Total turn off. I leave 60 and she gets on her way. Solid masage. Good pressure. Takes the full 30 minutes. Slips down dress and pulls it up on the flip. Starts out slow and becomes on a mission as the fireworks don't happen within the first few minutes. She rips loose as she strives for the goal as she wants this thing to end already. In the end it was okay. Prolly not repeat. She was only girl there and she said her name was Lisa.

Oh BTW who ever came in after me and offered a 20 for the tip made me laugh on the way out.

Amilici69
05-30-21, 11:35
I see Krstyal ever 2-3 weeks & couldn't recommend her more. Def pricier and on some occasions she has ripped me off of my 1 hour by 5-10 min. I eventually will say something but haven't seen her enough to call that out or risk losing the ability to see her. Go earlier. First bookings. Mid afternoon I think she trued to juggle eating lunch or other appointments and that's when she is late to begin with you or quicker to end.

Regardless. Krystal is worth every dime. Like fellow lingers as good as the experience you always want variety. So decided to try her friend Trish. Made an appointment- confirmed it. I got there on time / paid the front desk abs waited. About 5 min in the cute girl at the front says "sorry Chloe has family emergency- here us your. 65 back. " I was like "but I'm seeing Trish. " She follows "yes Trish she is dealing with emergency and can't make it."

I used the restroom and noticed a closed door with "Chloe" on it so assumed she just double booked appointments to maximize her luck.

Left very disappointed as I moved lots of meetings around / could have seen someone else. She then dms me on Instagram and says sorry she was stuck at home and I should come back 3 hours later and she will knock 20 bucks off. I explained that my time is not that easy and that I would have appreciated a heads up earlier if she couldn't make it. She was sweet about it via her texts but I will not be seeing her.

My question to you guys. Besides Krystal who is next I should see for similar amazing massage and Nuru-type experience. Others I've see. On Instagram charge 220+.

Started looking for providers a week or two ago, somewhat close to where I was going to be staying in OC. I found Trish on IG, she works with Krystal, as I see several of you already know. My plans changed last minute, shot her text to see if she was available tonight, or stick with tomorrow's appointment? She said to come on over in an hour. I chose the hour long massage, because I want to be pampered, I also want to touch a beautiful woman while she is touching me, along with the very ending on the flip. Trish does the full nude and mutual touch, she's a little over 5 ft, and some very nice curves to her, B or C cups. She does a great oil massage, perfect amount of pressure for me, great hands. Yes, she is pricier that your normal AMP, but the massage and experience I feel is so much better that of the unknown. She is very easy to talk to, been a CA girl most of her life. She is a CMT, not FS, so give her some respect guys. You can DM me for more deets.

DeeNewGuy
05-30-21, 14:59
Was long overdue and wanted a good massage with HE. Headed over to OC Body Care Spa in Tustin on my lunch hour. Nobody at the front but heard some talking so just sat down on the couch and waited for about 15 minutes. Guy walks out but nobody after waited for about 5 more minutes and Yuyu walks out to grab some water and didn't even see me as I was sitting on the couch. I said hi and she got scared. We laughed about it and let her know I would be back as my time was running out. Went back after work and there was 3 girls this time. The one that took my 2 Jackson's for 30 minutes looked pretty sexy. Was hoping to get her but ended up getting Yuyu. She walks me to my room and as I'm undressing she asks if I'm ready. Literally 30 seconds after I walked in. Let her know I wasn't and she comes back a minute later as I'm laying face down on the table. Yuyu is Chinese about 30 years old with some nice natural C cups. Now I'm not the NewGuy anymore as I've been mongering for about 2-3 years now. This is the first time I've been shorted on time, that shit sucks! Anyways my experience this time was pretty shitty. She talked way too much and I was only there for 15 minutes. Massaged for a bit quick tease then told me to turn. As I turned someone walks in and she walks out. I got soft so she's pulled up her shirt and let me play with them. Rushed service and even said she'll add 10 minutes next time haha. Looks was 5/10, Massage was 6/10 and HE was 6/10. Will NOT repeat.

DeeNewGuy.

RBFSyndrome
05-31-21, 20:34

Suckie Suckie.

FIV (YMMV).

TIA.Coco at young z is closer to a legit massage imo.

No teasing, pretty mechanical HE, no UTC roaming. Good massage but not sensual at all.

Couldn't even tell if the tatas were big or not since she won't allow under roaming, in fact It took some persuasion for HE.

Will have to check the other places though.

Check out aileen over at massage VIP in YL. Natural Ds. But please check beforehand since it's been a while and please review as well if possible.

Amilici69
05-31-21, 20:42
I'm shocked anyone was able to get HE at YZ. I have been going there for years. Tried numerous. Always 100% legit. Was excited about YoYo. Posted on the Legit Massages thread that she is no longer there.

Coco at young z is closer to a legit massage imo.

No teasing, pretty mechanical HE, no UTC roaming. Good massage but not sensual at all.

Couldn't even tell if the tatas were big or not since she won't allow under roaming, in fact It took some persuasion for HE.

Will have to check the other places though.

Check out aileen over at massage VIP in YL. Natural Ds. But please check beforehand since it's been a while and please review as well if possible.

Fission20
06-01-21, 12:24
Went to this place in Orange a couple weeks ago on a sun, full body 1 hr $40- they asked if I was good with their female she was the inly avail, a little thick c cups, was wearing jeans so took that as not going to go past a massage. Went in, massage was very good, she was grinding her v on my head during massage a little tease near the jewels but nothing after the flip, I'm a newbie so I didn't push maybe scared, I'll try again and report if anything materializes.

TripleThreat23
06-01-21, 18:45
I went to Le Palace of West in GG. Older chubby lady at the front desk. Figured she was the front desk lady. She lead me to a room and said someone would be with me soon. Great, it will not be her giving the massage. Wrong. About 5 minutes later she walks in and starts the massage. I think, ok just a massage today is fine. I do not want her to touch Mr. Bo Jingles. I enjoy the massage while face down and purposely give her no sign that I am there for anything else. On the flip I keep everything covered. She massages my shoulders and chest for about 5 minutes then attacks my dick without any warning. After she was attacking jr she asked massage here ok? I think she asked because I wasn't hard. I softly said no. But not sure she heard. Then I got hard and was like, might as well try to enjoy it. She allowed roaming up top but that kinda turned me off so I stopped.

After I finished, asked her her name and she said Lilly.

What sucked is on the way out I saw a young sexy woman at the desk with her tits out. And I was pissed.

Then I get back to my car and realized that the massage wasn't the full hour. It was only about 40 minutes. 40 house, . 40 tip. But I think she should have tipped me.

I use to go to this place a few years ago for a legit message. Then recently read on this forum that they did HE so I decided to give it a try today. The women that I got legit messages from were alright looking, so I thought why not go for HE. Will not repeat with Lilly though.

Anyone know the name of a younger / sexy provider there. After seeing her on my way out I was ready to book another hour.

NewFromCypress
06-01-21, 21:34
Hey everyone,

So I'm 24 years old and I'm thinking of going to a massage parlor for the first time and I was wondering if you guys have been to any of the ones near me and could recommend one for my first time. I've seen a couple mentioned once or twice here but not much discussion on them. The ones I know of near me are.

In Cypress:

Sarang Wellness.

New Spa.

In Stanton:

KK Massage.

Lotus Massage.

Softly Massage.

In Los Alamitos:

Nirvana.

I should probably mention that I'm a virgin so I'm not looking for anything crazy my first time LOL. A HJ with some teasing and touching would be ideal.

I'm not too concerned about any cost difference between these places, also are any of these more discreet than the others? Obviously my big fear here is the cops kicking in the door just as soon as I get naked.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any advice you have.

HeadorTail
06-01-21, 21:51
I'm shocked anyone was able to get HE at YZ. I have been going there for years. Tried numerous. Always 100% legit. Was excited about YoYo. Posted on the Legit Massages thread that she is no longer there.You mentioned Aileen at Massage VIP in Yorba Linda. Is that on Yorba Linda in Placentia. I also saw VIP on Katella in Orange. I'll drive 40 minutes for some D's but they got to be there when I get there. Thanks.

EastHornDog14
06-01-21, 23:19
Hey everyone,

So I'm 24 years old and I'm thinking of going to a massage parlor for the first time and I was wondering if you guys have been to any of the ones near me and could recommend one for my first time. I've seen a couple mentioned once or twice here but not much discussion on them. The ones I know of near me are.

In Cypress:

Sarang Wellness.

New Spa.

In Stanton:

KK Massage.

Lotus Massage.

Softly Massage.

In Los Alamitos:

Nirvana.

I should probably mention that I'm a virgin so I'm not looking for anything crazy my first time LOL. A HJ with some teasing and touching would be ideal.

I'm not too concerned about any cost difference between these places, also are any of these more discreet than the others? Obviously my big fear here is the cops kicking in the door just as soon as I get naked.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any advice you have.Check previous posts throughout the forum. Best practices include being discreet. There are more thorough lesson guides out there from Professor Google. Basically go into a place, hand the cover fee to the front. Once you get to the massage room, get into your birthday suit and hop onto the table / bed. Again, check for the going rates so you're not (unintentionally) driving up the market prices. Once you're done, might be best to wear a mask to hide the smirk or grin that'll be on your face afterwards. Then walk out like a champ.

Honestly the odds of you happening to be there during a raid are statistically pretty low.

RBFSyndrome
06-01-21, 23:28
You mentioned Aileen at Massage VIP in Yorba Linda. Is that on Yorba Linda in Placentia. I also saw VIP on Katella in Orange. I'll drive 40 minutes for some D's but they got to be there when I get there. Thanks.Yes it's on YL Blvd. Just checked with her this wk and she's still there so just call before you go.

Bamboo also has some decent Cs and maybe Ds like Lisa or su But they're older. Aileen is younger, treat her well 😄.

Ggwrx11
06-02-21, 02:47
Returned to this joint a few days ago. I was looking to get a CBJ for $60. This time my provider did not want to take the tip I was offering. I told her she had done it for less a few weeks ago. She gave me my $ back and said she would not suck my dick for 60.

Any suggestions for where I can get an attractive Latina or Asian to give me a decent CBJ? I wouldn't mind increasing the tip amount as long as the provider is attractive and allows roaming.

Thanks in advance!

Slammer6008
06-02-21, 11:28
Returned to this joint a few days ago. I was looking to get a CBJ for $60. This time my provider did not want to take the tip I was offering. I told her she had done it for less a few weeks ago. She gave me my $ back and said she would not suck my dick for 60.

Any suggestions for where I can get an attractive Latina or Asian to give me a decent CBJ? I wouldn't mind increasing the tip amount as long as the provider is attractive and allows roaming.

Thanks in advance!You low balled her to much. My question to you. Did you get a good blow job the first time? You can pay $100 to hot Latina chick and get a five minute blowjob handjob. So I probably wouldn't recommend you to any of my favorite blow job queens.

Grimmy23
06-02-21, 12:40

Thanks in advance!You won't get anybody "attractive" to give you a BJ for 60. You can get a HJ for that these days. At some of the lesser AMPs with older provides you might get a HJ for 40 but most are going to ask for 60. You might get an unattractive 50 year old Asian woman in a grungy MP to give you a CBJ for 60. Maybe.

MyFault01
06-02-21, 14:26
Anyone try trinity in GG? Might try and go for it.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/22-freeway-off-magnolia-and-westminster-bvld/9149368.html

MyFault01
06-02-21, 14:29
Went and got CiCi was just just a standard HJ. Nothing to complain about. 30 for hh + 40 for tip.

July1714
06-02-21, 14:51

Thanks in advance!60? Lmfao! Go to skid row.

Grimmy23
06-02-21, 15:12
Hey everyone,

In Cypress:

Sarang Wellness.

New Spa.

In Stanton:

KK Massage.

Lotus Massage.

Softly Massage.

In Los Alamitos:

Nirvana.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to any advice you have.The places in Cypress are jack shacks with older, but not unattractive, providers. You won't get more than a HJ there. They've both been in business a very long time, so not much chance of a raid. And if there is a raid, you're just there for a massage. The authorities tend to not bother the HJ places much. The places in Stanton are pretty similar, although I know you can get FS at Softly and possibly at Lotus. Out of all of those places, I've had the best experiences at Sarang and Lotus. The couple times I tried Softly the girls were kind of bitchy. I've seen some decent looking young girls at Lotus but it's been inconsistent there and I've had a harder time getting the girls' clothes off there than at most places. New Spa has curtains on most of the rooms instead of doors. At Sarang all of the rooms have doors and all of the providers there have provided decent service without haggling for tips, but they've been a bit on the older side (but not grannies either).

One thing about an AMP, or ANY MP for that matter. Do not EVER negotiate anything out loud. In the very slim chance that there is a sting going on, you don't want to give LE a sound bight of you saying "I'll tip you 60 for a HJ. " You negotiate strictly with hand signals. The places in Cypress that are strictly jack shacks won't usually negotiate with you though, they just do their thing and expect a tip at the end. I've visited Sarang and New Spa a few times now and never had anybody at either place say a word about a tip or even count it when I handed it to them after.

Heartless Jay
06-02-21, 16:54
Made a tactical error today. I've got more than a few reliable AMPs on my list but today wanted to try someplace different. Went by PC Wellness in Westminster by KFC. Been there several times before, but it's been 3-4 years. Was once a reliable jack shack. Today I paid. 45 for 60 minutes, too much for Westninster. Rate the cleanliness at 2/10. Didn't even change the face doily from the last monger. Pulled CiCi, fat granny. Rate the massage at 2/10. She had maybe 7 minutes of technique, kept repeating the same shit, and a dry rub at that. Rate teasing at 4/10, decent, although she didn't break out the oil till I asked for it. Rate the HJ at 3/10. At least she didn't jack hammer, but still, no roaming allowed over or under the clothing. Didn't short me on time, but I'd have gladly left a few minutes early. Overall a crappy experience, felt kind of gross after. Waste of time, waste of money, waste of a load. Don't expect I'll be returning to this place any time soon.

Dijaju
06-02-21, 20:00

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/22-freeway-off-magnolia-and-westminster-bvld/9149368.htmlUsed to go by the name of sherry. Changes name and pics she uses for her ad every now and then. Wanted to give her a try before but someone said to be careful cause she was crazy so I stayed away.

IndieBoi
06-02-21, 21:22
Used to go by the name of sherry. Changes name and pics she uses for her ad every now and then. Wanted to give her a try before but someone said to be careful cause she was crazy so I stayed away.Yeah saw her once when she went by Sherry decent looking chick but very mechanical and kept rushing me if I was done. Overall damage was $. 40 and never went back. She had a bad attitude and I wouldn't repeat.

Caribe
06-02-21, 21:32
[QUOTE

Thanks in advance!

Lmfao! Go to skid row. [ / QUOTE].

It's sad that we should now tip more than 60 for a CBJ (not BBBJ). With that in mind, we will always have Paris and we will most likely always have F&C.

Canuck6234
06-02-21, 22:07
Went to this place in Orange a couple weeks ago on a sun, full body 1 hr $40- they asked if I was good with their female she was the inly avail, a little thick c cups, was wearing jeans so took that as not going to go past a massage. Went in, massage was very good, she was grinding her v on my head during massage a little tease near the jewels but nothing after the flip, I'm a newbie so I didn't push maybe scared, I'll try again and report if anything materializes.When she is grinding her V on your head reach out and rub you hands on her legs and up to her butt. If she does not move away or tell you, "No touch", you are in for at least a HJ. Usually in a legit place your attendant will not be rubbing her V or boobs on you. By her doing so she is sending you a signal but she does not know yet if you are okay. By you reaching out to touch her legs and her butt you are signaling that you want more and that you are not a cop.

Hornilius69
06-02-21, 22:59

Take the monger bus down TJ and you can get BBBJ for less than 60 with a hot Latina.

ArmoMouk
06-03-21, 09:51
Went over to the wellness center off garry in Santa Ana the other day. Probably won't be going there again.

Pua started off by lightly touching my back and sat next to me. Brought my hand between her legs and my fingers found her already wet and she said oops a few times, I played with it for a few seconds while she kept rubbing. Then she walked around to my feet and I heard her unzip her clothes and she got up and walked across my back with her knees, she put her knees on the table and started licking me all the way down and reached under to get me ready. She told me to flip and she started with a covered BJ licking all around, all of her light touch and light licking got me super worked up and I was ready to blow so I told her to slow down and wait, instead she hopped on to me and rode me super fast, I popped like 5 seconds in. She cleaned me up, threw things away and sat me up when she got back. Started massaging me a little while I was sitting and asked "again, you want again", I got to thinking, she never told me anything on price so I said no. Finished up and pulled. 9 out of my pocket and she was like "oh no, not enough" so I asked her how much, and she kept saying you tell me. I told her. 9 was what I gave last time, she kept talking about how she was good to me and blah blah blah. Basically wouldn't let me leave without giving more.

I went out grabbed the wallet and pulled out another 40, went back in and gave it to her. Mamasan looked at us like WTF haha.

So basically, I either won't go back on the same day she works or I just won't go back anymore. . 5 to house and 1. 3 to massage.

If I can find an aamp nearby, I'll never go back there. Posted about aamps a week ago and no one responded yet. Help a fellow monger out!

Ggwrx11
06-03-21, 11:39
Went to Palm massage and was able to get me a nice CBJ from my provider all for $. The house takes two Jackson's and the provider accepts 60. Up until now this is my go to place. Been there a handful of times.

Mr Plumber
06-03-21, 15:21
Went to Palm massage and was able to get me a nice CBJ from my provider all for $. The house takes two Jackson's and the provider accepts 60. Up until now this is my go to place. Been there a handful of times.Very good to know. Yesterday I was eating lunch in my car out front of Palm. I've never been but my interest is now peeked.

SixGen
06-03-21, 20:13
Went over to the wellness center off garry in Santa Ana the other day. Probably won't be going there again.

Pua started off by lightly touching my back and sat next to me. Brought my hand between her legs and my fingers found her already wet and she said oops a few times, I played with it for a few seconds while she kept rubbing. Then she walked around to my feet and I heard her unzip her clothes and she got up and walked across my back with her knees, she put her knees on the table and started licking me all the way down and reached under to get me ready. She told me to flip and she started with a covered BJ licking all around, all of her light touch and light licking got me super worked up and I was ready to blow so I told her to slow down and wait, instead she hopped on to me and rode me super fast, I popped like 5 seconds in. She cleaned me up, threw things away and sat me up when she got back. Started massaging me a little while I was sitting and asked "again, you want again", I got to thinking, she never told me anything on price so I said no. Finished up and pulled. 9 out of my pocket and she was like "oh no, not enough" so I asked her how much, and she kept saying you tell me. I told her. 9 was what I gave last time, she kept talking about how she was good to me and blah blah blah. Basically wouldn't let me leave without giving more.

I went out grabbed the wallet and pulled out another 40, went back in and gave it to her. Mamasan looked at us like WTF haha.

So basically, I either won't go back on the same day she works or I just won't go back anymore. . 5 to house and 1. 3 to massage.

If I can find an aamp nearby, I'll never go back there. Posted about aamps a week ago and no one responded yet. Help a fellow monger out!Is this Sunny Wellness bcus they usually take $ for FS. I like that place since it's near my work but provider is hit or miss and mamasan don't let you peak at the girls anymore. How did you provider look? Name?

Heartless Jay
06-03-21, 21:14

If I can find an aamp nearby, I'll never go back there. Posted about aamps a week ago and no one responded yet. Help a fellow monger out!Honestly that doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. $. 3 for the kind of service you just described would be well worth it as long as she isn't some weird granny like at F and C. When girls get lowballed like this, next guy in bears the brunt of it. Make you swing your boner over to your shorts, get your wallet out, and haggle over the price, meanwhile mr boner has lost his gusto and the moment is gone. And if you popped that fast cause she got you really worked up, that's a good job on her part. Next time have a wank an hour before you go see her and lay the meat to her properly. It's one thing for us to make an effort to not over pay, so as to keep prices down, but it's another thing yet to be just plain cheap ass.

Bla Bla
06-03-21, 22:54
Went to 3 A in LF today. Girl said her name is yuro or yoyo, couldn't understand her broken English. She was hot and young looking. Mid to late 20's. Perfect B's, nice ass, cute face.

She gave a very good massage for a FS girl. Sent a good 20 minutes. On the flip she asked me what I wanted without actually asking. At first I pointed at her mouth. When she walked out to get a cover, I checked out her ass and changed my mind when she came back in. Told her I wanted everything. She said ok and got naked. Wow, she looked good.

She started rubbing her tits all over me and when she got down to start the BJ, she surprised me and started licking my shaft and tip bare. Them she put it in her mouth, still bare, and gave me a really good BBBJ. Sucking, licking, no teeth. Nice. She knows what she's doing. Shocked me. AMP girls usually just go thru the motions. After a while I had her lay down and f'd her standing mish.

She didn't just lay there. She did a pretty good job of acting like she was enjoying it. We went well past the 30 minutes I paid for. Never hurried me.

HHR 40.

Tip 140.

EverydayMonger
06-04-21, 14:51

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/22-freeway-off-magnolia-and-westminster-bvld/9149368.htmlShare your experience please I've been eyeing her too.

ArmoMouk
06-04-21, 16:00
Is this Sunny Wellness bcus they usually take $ for FS. I like that place since it's near my work but provider is hit or miss and mamasan don't let you peak at the girls anymore. How did you provider look? Name?Ya that's the place, her name was Pua. She was like a 6/10, performance was 8/10. Looking back now, she did try hard and was nice. Just really didn't like the fact she wouldn't lay out a final $.

ArmoMouk
06-04-21, 16:03
Honestly that doesn't sound like a bad deal to me. $. 3 for the kind of service you just described would be well worth it as long as she isn't some weird granny like at F and C. When girls get lowballed like this, next guy in bears the brunt of it. Make you swing your boner over to your shorts, get your wallet out, and haggle over the price, meanwhile mr boner has lost his gusto and the moment is gone. And if you popped that fast cause she got you really worked up, that's a good job on her part. Next time have a wank an hour before you go see her and lay the meat to her properly. It's one thing for us to make an effort to not over pay, so as to keep prices down, but it's another thing yet to be just plain cheap ass.Wasn't being cheap. $130 was a little pricey especially since I've been before and did the same for 90. I don't have a problem paying for the service but she jumped the gun because of the situation which is understandable and basically took advantage.

And this is why I much prefer an aamp. Still can't find a place. Can anyone help out?

BadMf
06-04-21, 17:15
Hi gents, who you guys think is the provider with biggest tits? Preferably natural ones.

IndieBoi
06-04-21, 17:35
Stopped by Thursday to check out new girl named Sugar. Mid 20's to 30 chick. Nice slim body is about 5'1 or 5'2. Nice B cups. Overall good looking chick but as all girls she was rushed and straight to the point. Hardly made any talk but she was a good actor in the getting into it department. She also had her mask on except when she gave me CBJ. Total damage was. 40 for the door fee and $. 20 tip to her though she originally was asking $. 40 and this was for everything. Looks like talent here is not the same anymore only good chick left is Emily at least for me imo.

SdSoonSil
06-04-21, 17:53
My Massage near Tustin st in Orage:

Just wanted a quickie and decided to try this place out for 30 min for 40.

I think her name was Kitty or Katie, I really couldn't tell.

Massage was super mediocre. There was no ass play before the flip and just a standard HE.

Tipped her 40 at the way out and she told me to come back again and try other girls here.

Maybe she was a mms.

Would not repeat again, unless other women are available.

Can anyone recommend me a fun place for a quickie near Orange / Anaheim / Tustin that are 40/40?

Jasmine Thai in Katella:

Went in there about 2 weeks ago and greeted by this average looking women (can't remember name) and she spoke pretty good English.

Paid 40 for 30 min and she led me to the room.

Massage was pretty good and she actually walked on my back which was good.

Her ass play skill before the flip was I'd say 8 out 10. Got me all hard and she actually took her pants and shirts off while doing the deed and asked for 80 but we agreed upon 60.

I wish I could go back again if I knew her name.

Chip74
06-04-21, 18:08
Has anybody visited this location or have any Intel on them??

Chip74
06-04-21, 18:32
Has anybody visited this location or have any Intel on them??

Chip74
06-04-21, 18:58
Has anybody tried this spot before? They are off of Warner and I'm Looking for some Intel if it's out there.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/221105

Bboc68
06-04-21, 20:28
Since getting back into the scene a month ago I had gone here to my old haunt. I asked for a certain that I was comfortable with again. But they said she wasn't working. I am guessing she's no longer there. So I asked for Lucy from the last visit. And actually I think I had her once a few years ago. They said yes just wait in the room 10 min. Of course she never came. Instead another older Chinese lady who I have seen in the lobby but never had before came in. She said sorry Lucy is busy am I ok? And squeezed my D. I said, yea ok.

She gave me a decent massage asked me to roll over and started stroking me. I motioned that I wanted FS and she said ok how much? I said. 80. And then she stripped an dit was on. I had some of that hairy Asian DATY. While I was giving her a good pounding she asked that I not CIP. Told me do it on the floor. I was very horny and hadn't cum in a week I shot a massive amount all over the floor which she had to mop up.

Then I laid down and she finished the massage. This is my go to for sure FS cheap place. I always know what will happen here.

P.S. When she was cleaning Lucy just barged in. Saw me nude with a still throbbing D and grabbed me and said sorry honey I was busy. And asked if I wanted to go again with her. I almost said yes but didn't bring enough cash.

BadMf
06-04-21, 22:33
Since getting back into the scene a month ago I had gone here to my old haunt. I asked for a certain that I was comfortable with again. But they said she wasn't working. I am guessing she's no longer there. So I asked for Lucy from the last visit. And actually I think I had her once a few years ago. They said yes just wait in the room 10 min. Of course she never came. Instead another older Chinese lady who I have seen in the lobby but never had before came in. She said sorry Lucy is busy am I ok? And squeezed my D. I said, yea ok.

She gave me a decent massage asked me to roll over and started stroking me. I motioned that I wanted FS and she said ok how much? I said. 80. And then she stripped an dit was on. I had some of that hairy Asian DATY. While I was giving her a good pounding she asked that I not CIP. Told me do it on the floor. I was very horny and hadn't cum in a week I shot a massive amount all over the floor which she had to mop up.

Then I laid down and she finished the massage. This is my go to for sure FS cheap place. I always know what will happen here.

P.S. When she was cleaning Lucy just barged in. Saw me nude with a still throbbing D and grabbed me and said sorry honey I was busy. And asked if I wanted to go again with her. I almost said yes but didn't bring enough cash.Boss never pay over $50 there. Everyone there is ok with 40-50. Paying over will spoil ladies over there.

Slammer6008
06-05-21, 00:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hornilius69
06-05-21, 06:11
Has anybody tried this spot before? They are off of Warner and I'm Looking for some Intel if it's out there.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/221105The average rub and tug but with higher price.

Fission20
06-05-21, 11:52
When she is grinding her V on your head reach out and rub you hands on her legs and up to her butt. If she does not move away or tell you, "No touch", you are in for at least a HJ. Usually in a legit place your attendant will not be rubbing her V or boobs on you. By her doing so she is sending you a signal but she does not know yet if you are okay. By you reaching out to touch her legs and her butt you are signaling that you want more and that you are not a cop.Thanks for the advice, will def be bolder, also is this something? I went to a Asian barbershop a couple times near orangethorpe / Richfield in Pl, all female mid age, one wears sexy clothes mini skirt last time I went, just curious if anyone's heard of a barbershop or any other Asian establishment that offers.

Mhsm2014
06-05-21, 12:34

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/221105No but these places tend not to last long in Huntington Beach. The city is not only very conservative but is home to lots of racist neo nazi types.

Stockholm
06-05-21, 16:06

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/221105There's a slender 20 something or early 30 girl with a very very nice tight body. She wears fantasy outfits and she does body 2 body massages. Had a good time there.

Looseballs
06-05-21, 16:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You wasted your tri annual post on that?

A2

Roody12
06-05-21, 17:28
Hello friends.

I'm new here, but been lurking for a while. Starfish foot massage is my go to place in SA, it is awesome. Google it and it should come up! It says closed online and when you show up no sign is on, but it's a go. I forget the ladies name I always see, but I ALWAYS see her there and she accommodates me. Older female, 35/40 and gives the best FJ. I go there just for that, she's down. Treat her well, I think the name might be Amy or Katt. Don't quote me on that part. But she has awesome feet.

Any of you fellas know a good MP that has a lady with some awesome well taken care of feet? Thanks guys for all the info too!

- are.

Roody12
06-05-21, 17:42
This place is awesome. It is located in SA and if you google it, it will show it's closed but it's open. It will have the light off in the front, but rest assured it's open. There is one woman in her 35/40 that I always see and she seems to be the main one, she's amazing. Great legs and nice tits. I always go to see her just for her feet, she gives a mean FJ. This place is a gem and it's 40 for 30 min and they aren't demanding on tips. Very nice each time and every time I come in she gets right to it. I think her name is Amy or Katt, my world is always rocked when I leave so I keep forgetting LOL! Anyways, this place is super cool and I'm glad it's still going strong. I highly recommend and it's 40 for 30 min.

Also do any of you gents know any MP that has a woman with well taken care of feet that knows how to use them, that's my thing. Thanks for any help!

RBFSyndrome
06-05-21, 20:28
Hi gents, who you guys think is the provider with biggest tits? Preferably natural ones.Probably the lady in LF next to a Montessori. Totally forgot her name and spa name. Might be gone now though.

Hyarusa
06-05-21, 22:36
Does anyone know what's happened with Michelle recently? She seems to have dropped off the grid since her main IG got booted a few weeks back, and she hasn't said anything on her backup as far as I'm aware.She is back on IG now, her story says she was temporarily banned for some reason.

I haven't had the chance to see her yet, but I've wanted to for ages. Does anyone know where exactly she works? Is she working out of a spa?

SCJohn
06-05-21, 23:00
Probably the lady in LF next to a Montessori. Totally forgot her name and spa name. Might be gone now though.Well that was helpful.

Matrix1
06-06-21, 14:23
I would suggest.

Erika, Sarah or Tracy at Luana (Formerly LF Biotherapy). Located in Lake Forest.

Cindy at Lakeview Day Spa in Laguna Hills.

Candy at Moulton Spa in Laguna Hills.

Thanks.

IgnusDeo
06-06-21, 15:03
She is back on IG now, her story says she was temporarily banned for some reason.

I haven't had the chance to see her yet, but I've wanted to for ages. Does anyone know where exactly she works? Is she working out of a spa?Yeah, she sent me a DM to let me know she was back. Already waiting for a chance to book her this week as soon as she puts up her schedule on Monday. She consistently works from CM, and no, she doesn't work out of a spa, not anymore.

MrJd1986
06-06-21, 16:00
I would suggest.

Erika, Sarah or Tracy at Luana (Formerly LF Biotherapy). Located in Lake Forest.

Thanks.I saw Tracy yesterday and they are certainly big.

RBFSyndrome
06-06-21, 17:32
I would suggest.

Thanks.Are they Asian? Naturals? Thank you.

Meshugga
06-06-21, 18:27
Well that was helpful.I believe the OP was referring to Orchid Spa in LF. Last I saw it was closed.

Ab813
06-06-21, 19:06
I've been out of the game for a good couple years, but due to a recent breakup I decided I could use a little "me" day and rtff, saw some good intel on Bamboo and headed over. Sure as shit, this place is 35/ hr and that is a deal. The place is all curtains and super dark. Heard a couple other mongers here and there but it felt private enough since there's no FS here so no clapping cheeks to distract you.

I didn't get a good look at my provider (skinny, black jeans white tank, mask on full time, didn't get a name) but the mms was probably late 30's, in a traditional Chinese dress and had a mole on her forehead that definitely stood out. I stripped down and laid face down as instructed. She asked for hard / medium, I asked for medium but this was definitely on the firmer side of the spectrum. Gents, this was an usually great massage. Very thorough, and about halfway through if I didn't know any better I'd have thought this was going to end up being legit. But things turned when she came back with hot towels and straight up wiped my ass and crack. Then she switched from firm rubbing to oiling up my ass and got down to business sensually. Got me fully hard in seconds with her technique. She worked her way from the starfish to the boys to the main event, and the happily gave in and exploded while face down still (a first for me at one of these places). She cleaned me up really good after milking me dry, and went back to work. These kind of massages where you get released well before it's over are the best, because the second half is so relaxing. It's nice not doing the walk of shame while in full refractory mode as well.

It was a full hour of work, and I felt that she earned her. 4 tip (which she graciously accepted), and if I was pushed for. 6 I wouldn't have flinched. Will definitely return, this one one of my best he rubs ever.

MrJd1986
06-06-21, 23:35
Are they Asian? Naturals? Thank you.Tracy is latina and they arent real.

SCJohn
06-07-21, 00:37
I believe the OP was referring to Orchid Spa in LF. Last I saw it was closed.Ahh, that place. I think you're right. Been at least a year.

MudFlaps3214
06-07-21, 03:11
It seems their last ad was updated May 10th. Just wanted to be sure they were still welcoming before throwing out a contact. Also, why are the rates at Palms so much lower? They're supposed to be run by the same person, and apparently have the same providers?

HeadorTail
06-07-21, 09:00
I've been out of the game for a good couple years, but due to a recent breakup I decided I could use a little "me" day and rtff, saw some good intel on Bamboo and headed over. Sure as shit, this place is 35/ hr and that is a deal. The place is all curtains and super dark. Heard a couple other mongers here and there but it felt private enough since there's no FS here so no clapping cheeks to distract you.

I didn't get a good look at my provider (skinny, black jeans white tank, mask on full time, didn't get a name) but the mms was probably late 30's, in a traditional Chinese dress and had a mole on her forehead that definitely stood out. I stripped down and laid face down as instructed. She asked for hard / medium, I asked for medium but this was definitely on the firmer side of the spectrum. Gents, this was an usually great massage. Very thorough, and about halfway through if I didn't know any better I'd have thought this was going to end up being legit. But things turned when she came back with hot towels and straight up wiped my ass and crack. Then she switched from firm rubbing to oiling up my ass and got down to business sensually. Got me fully hard in seconds with her technique. She worked her way from the starfish to the boys to the main event, and the happily gave in and exploded while face down still (a first for me at one of these places). She cleaned me up really good after milking me dry, and went back to work. These kind of massages where you get released well before it's over are the best, because the second half is so relaxing. It's nice not doing the walk of shame while in full refractory mode as well.

It was a full hour of work, and I felt that she earned her. 4 tip (which she graciously accepted), and if I was pushed for. 6 I wouldn't have flinched. Will definitely return, this one one of my best he rubs ever.This definitely sounds like one of the Bamboo A Girls, Andy or Anna. A also is their cup size. They possess a great knowledge of the male anatomy and an ability to provide it pleasure.

City Slicker
06-07-21, 11:24
In the past and if you go see them long enough, you can certainly get a HJ. There are two good young ones there (Nancy and Cindy) but I haven't gotten anywhere but both gives outstanding legit massages. I've been able to get them to do my massages completely nude and not cover me up. They have 'accidently' touched the package and just smiles. Kinda fun. It's like teasing but walking out hard as usual.

Please PM if you have gotten anywhere with them.

I'm shocked anyone was able to get HE at YZ. I have been going there for years. Tried numerous. Always 100% legit. Was excited about YoYo. Posted on the Legit Massages thread that she is no longer there.

DWaits
06-07-21, 11:50
I'm going to be traveling to Long Beach in a week or so and wanted to get some advice from you guys. I haven't done any AMPs in Chicago since I'm only interested in FS and escorts are a sure thing on that front. But given my work schedule, cash situation because of COVID, and housing situation while I'm there, an escort isn't a good option. I've read through a lot of helpful threads and it seems like F&C or 6* would be the way to go for me given proximity to LB and since one day I need to travel from there to Huntington Beach. FS seems to be standard if that's what someone wants. So, a few questions, and PM is good if you prefer (my inbox isn't full).

First, I've read enough about AMPs to know that I don't want to get upcharged, which also screws things up for all the mongers, or for the mms to think I'm a newbie and stick me with the worst option. Is the $35 at F&C for the hour or HH? And when you guys are talking about GILFs with what may or may not be a bit of sarcasm, is this going to be a scenario where the ladies are truly bottom of the barrel and I need to breathe through my mouth to avoid bad breath / brutal smells form other body parts? Or are is this a place where the ladies are older so mongers need to know not to expect a spinner or even a slightly overweight younger lady?

Second, there are two 6* options. It seems like FS is on the menu at both but are both consistent on that front? I don't want to end up at one where I'm only getting a message and L1. I should add that I'm not interested in a message at all. Finally, what's the house fee / how much time and what's the standard tip for FS at either / both 6*? I might have missed a recent post but the last post I saw that mentioned house fee for 6* was pre-COVID.

Thanks in advance for any help guys. BTW, if any of you come to Chicago, make sure to stop by the boards. The mongers are very helpful in those threads, which seems similar to what's happening here given the 50 pages I've read.

Slammer6008
06-07-21, 13:07
This definitely sounds like one of the Bamboo A Girls, Andy or Anna. A also is their cup size. They possess a great knowledge of the male anatomy and an ability to provide it pleasure.I used to get Pleasure from one of the others. 😩.

HeadorTail
06-07-21, 15:48
I used to get Pleasure from one of the others. 😩.Bad Slammer! Bad boy. LOL. When you pound an 8 inch nail in a 6 inch board there's going to be consequences.

LukeOC
06-07-21, 17:27
This place is awesome. It is located in SA and if you google it, it will show it's closed but it's open. It will have the light off in the front, but rest assured it's open. There is one woman in her 35/40 that I always see and she seems to be the main one, she's amazing. Great legs and nice tits. I always go to see her just for her feet, she gives a mean FJ. This place is a gem and it's 40 for 30 min and they aren't demanding on tips. Very nice each time and every time I come in she gets right to it. I think her name is Amy or Katt, my world is always rocked when I leave so I keep forgetting LOL! Anyways, this place is super cool and I'm glad it's still going strong. I highly recommend and it's 40 for 30 min.

Also do any of you gents know any MP that has a woman with well taken care of feet that knows how to use them, that's my thing. Thanks for any help!Thank you. I need a foot massage badly. Is this just pure foot massage? Or HE after the massage?

LukeOC
06-07-21, 17:29
My Massage near Tustin st in Orage:

Just wanted a quickie and decided to try this place out for 30 min for 40.

I think her name was Kitty or Katie, I really couldn't tell.

Massage was super mediocre. There was no ass play before the flip and just a standard HE.

Tipped her 40 at the way out and she told me to come back again and try other girls here.

Maybe she was a mms.

Would not repeat again, unless other women are available.

Can anyone recommend me a fun place for a quickie near Orange / Anaheim / Tustin that are 40/40?

Jasmine Thai in Katella:

Went in there about 2 weeks ago and greeted by this average looking women (can't remember name) and she spoke pretty good English.

Paid 40 for 30 min and she led me to the room.

Massage was pretty good and she actually walked on my back which was good.

Her ass play skill before the flip was I'd say 8 out 10. Got me all hard and she actually took her pants and shirts off while doing the deed and asked for 80 but we agreed upon 60.

I wish I could go back again if I knew her name.The website of Jasmine Thai looks like a legit place. Are the providers Chinese or Thai?

OCRanger
06-07-21, 17:37
It seems their last ad was updated May 10th. Just wanted to be sure they were still welcoming before throwing out a contact. Also, why are the rates at Palms so much lower? They're supposed to be run by the same person, and apparently have the same providers?They update Ig page daily and rate is same as Havana.

IndieBoi
06-07-21, 18:44
I'm going to be traveling to Long Beach in a week or so and wanted to get some advice from you guys. I haven't done any AMPs in Chicago since I'm only interested in FS and escorts are a sure thing on that front. But given my work schedule, cash situation because of COVID, and housing situation while I'm there, an escort isn't a good option. I've read through a lot of helpful threads and it seems like F&C or 6* would be the way to go for me given proximity to LB and since one day I need to travel from there to Huntington Beach. FS seems to be standard if that's what someone wants. So, a few questions, and PM is good if you prefer (my inbox isn't full).

First, I've read enough about AMPs to know that I don't want to get upcharged, which also screws things up for all the mongers, or for the mms to think I'm a newbie and stick me with the worst option. Is the $35 at F&C for the hour or HH? And when you guys are talking about GILFs with what may or may not be a bit of sarcasm, is this going to be a scenario where the ladies are truly bottom of the barrel and I need to breathe through my mouth to avoid bad breath / brutal smells form other body parts? Or are is this a place where the ladies are older so mongers need to know not to expect a spinner or even a slightly overweight younger lady?

Second, there are two 6* options. It seems like FS is on the menu at both but are both consistent on that front? I don't want to end up at one where I'm only getting a message and L1. I should add that I'm not interested in a message at all. Finally, what's the house fee / how much time and what's the standard tip for FS at either / both 6*? I might have missed a recent post but the last post I saw that mentioned house fee for 6* was pre-COVID.

Thanks in advance for any help guys. BTW, if any of you come to Chicago, make sure to stop by the boards. The mongers are very helpful in those threads, which seems similar to what's happening here given the 50 pages I've read.Check your dms I sent you one.

SdSoonSil
06-07-21, 19:40
The website of Jasmine Thai looks like a legit place. Are the providers Chinese or Thai?LOL I haven't even checked their website.

I'm Asian, but I really couldn't tell because she didn't have much of an accent really, but I'm leaning towards more to Chinese.

SdSoonSil
06-07-21, 20:15
I'm just curious, not sure if I can ask this kind of stuff here.

How old are you guys?

I feel like mongering hobby at my age seems a little expensive (27 why / o) but I just love getting massages.

AsianOnly
06-07-21, 20:41
I used to frequent the now long closed Golden Spa in Centerpointe in La Palma. There were Nikki and Mimi. And the nicest and most beautiful Vivian with the most amazing ass. Since the fire in the print shop next door closed Golden Spa Vivian has been to a couple of other places. One on Grand Avenue in Santa Ana near the Del Taco and the other being VT which has dramatically changed its menu since Vivians days there. At VT she used to go by the name Zen. I know this is looking for a needle in a haystack but if anyone knows if she is still in the business and where it would be greatly appreciated.

RGarcia123
06-07-21, 21:54
What days is Emily at 6 ?

DonkeyPuncha
06-08-21, 07:07
Check your dms I sent you one.Can you send me one too? I want a decent looking granny who's willing. I've never done an AMP experience either. I'm not sure what F&C is. Tried googling it up but can't find a location too?

IndieBoi
06-08-21, 11:35
What days is Emily at 6 ?Just keep checking the line up every now and then till she's back. Last I heard she went back up home and don't know when she's coming back.

IndieBoi
06-08-21, 11:37
Can you send me one too? I want a decent looking granny who's willing. I've never done an AMP experience either. I'm not sure what F&C is. Tried googling it up but can't find a location too?There's been plenty of information here on this forum that has been provided about grannies and the places. Use the advanced search bar.

HeadorTail
06-08-21, 11:43
Empty your mail box slammer. No one fills a box faster.

Matrix1
06-08-21, 12:44
Are they Asian? Naturals? Thank you.I should have included that.

Erika Mexican, but has almost a Native American mix.

Sarah Latin. Maybe Costa Rica.

Tracy Latin. Costa Rica.

White / Latin mix. Some junk in the trunk.

Vietnamese.

Matrix1
06-08-21, 12:48
Tracy is latina and they arent real.Are you sure? It's been a while but I think they are real. If they are not, maybe it's only because she had cloned herself and she wanted to prop them up more. But they had to be a good size from the start. She ha great Latin features which look good in the dark but when the lights come on you notice she's in her 50's. But the body is like 40's.