PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Grimmy23
02-07-21, 14:03
You're living in the "before times" of 2019.

In order to treat yourself to a week in Thailand, you must first acquire a special tourist visa. Then you have to treat yourself to a mandatory two-week quarantine at a designated hotel.

If you're willing to get through that, there's more. Since Covid-19 is on the rise in Thailand now, many of those fishbowls and massage places are closed. The situation changes daily and of course many places are still staying open under the radar, just like MPs here. But it's not what it used to be. As a sign of the times, the famous Poseidon fishbowl just announced it's closing for good.

There are always ways to find fun in Thailand but the pandemic has dramatically had its effect.Thailand doesn't like to admit it, but sex tourism is a huge part of its economy. Last I checked, they brought in somewhere around $30 billion a year in sex tourism alone. I'd bet that in a year or two things will be pretty much back to normal there. I've never gone to Thailand just for that, but business used to take me to Asia frequently. I used to have a lot of fun in Shanghai too, and I heard that dried up even before Covid just because the communist party decided to crack down on it, but that's a constantly changing wind over there too. In a year or so they'll turn their attention to something else and it will come roaring back.

PwrRngr1
02-07-21, 14:06
It was late, I was a bit intoxicated, and my window to have some fun was closing. I strolled through SA to try a SW but LEO was out so I went on BP and first place that responded was Oc Fine'st Amethyst Wellness. Made an appointment for hhr and clearly I wasn't thinking with the right head since it was. 8 for the hhr. Get to the spot and it's a two story office building with discreet parking. Latina lady (didn't bother asking for name) let's me in and she is alright not really my taste. I get comfortable in the room and lay down on the smallest massage table I've ever been on. She walks back in but this time in a lingerie set. Does an okay massage for maybe 15 min then asks me if I want HE it's $. Again it's late, I'm intoxicated, and now naked and covered in oil so I say sure. On the flip she removes her bottoms and I fiv while she strokes me to the finish line. Total $. 8 for an okay experience. I will probably never repeat unless I'm desperate, it's late, and I'm extremely intoxicated haha.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Edward Appleby
02-07-21, 15:04
Thailand doesn't like to admit it, but sex tourism is a huge part of its economy. Last I checked, they brought in somewhere around $30 billion a year in sex tourism alone. I'd bet that in a year or two things will be pretty much back to normal there. I've never gone to Thailand just for that, but business used to take me to Asia frequently. I used to have a lot of fun in Shanghai too, and I heard that dried up even before Covid just because the communist party decided to crack down on it, but that's a constantly changing wind over there too. In a year or so they'll turn their attention to something else and it will come roaring back.Someone was here looking for recommendations for local Thai girls and one of the unrealistic replies was that they should instead just head on over to Thailand for a week.

WhoreMaster 91
02-07-21, 16:11
Yes, Thailand is fucking awesome!! I went to Pattaya a couple of times before COVID. They have girls in stadium seating with numbers, you sit on a sofa and have a beer checking them out. You tell them which number you want and the girl takes you up to a room. Soapy nude B2 B massage, kind of like nuru, then whatever you want to do. Total out the door about $75 US. You can get 2 or 3 if you want. Yes, YMMV like always girls will be girls, but the worst Thai girl was better than most here in OC.All the girls there are probably transgendered Fuck that Land of Lady Boys.

Miguel Honcho
02-07-21, 17:35
All the girls there are probably transgendered Fuck that Land of Lady BoIt's not anywhere close to ALL. While there are ladyboys in Thailand, for the most part they are celebrated in the arts and there is no stigma. They don't hide. It's a lot different than the trans politics here in the US. It's also not hard to figure it out (Adam's apple, cock) and the soapy massage and bar establishments have a vested interest in providing legit females to the tourists. I was offered a good time from several ladyboys walking down the street, but they let it be known what they were. For example, a double D party dress that looked female to me said, "What's the matter, you don't like ladyboys?

How many times have you been to Thailand? If you are afraid that you can't figure it out, don't go. This forum is OC Massage Parlor Reports anyway, so I'm done with my Thailand comments.

Ad949
02-08-21, 19:49
Indeed the holy grail. I thought I had a sure thing with Thai Body works and provider was named "champagne"! She gives a GREAT massage but only walks the line, teasing and that's it. I have been back many times hoping for more (and because it's such a good massage anyway) but no luck. I'll have to try the Laguna Beach spot near Oak. Any names? RM says a Dawn or Pita.Can confirm what PositiveLee said about TBW in LH. Really great massage with strong pressure and some teasing, but no dice on anything more. Had seen comments about Champagne and Nikki on RM but don't have a sub there so couldn't read what might be happening. I think folks are seeing the posts and assuming there is more on the table when there is not.

Happy to share some intel on some of my fav non-than spots if others have ideas on Thai with extras. Thanks.

JulianK
02-08-21, 23:39
Someone was here looking for recommendations for local Thai girls and one of the unrealistic replies was that they should instead just head on over to Thailand for a week.I could be wrong, but it seems just as unrealistic to ask for the Thai girl experience in the US. Maybe more unrealistic. If you are spending hundreds in this hobby, a few thousand is doable. If you are not spending hundreds, the question is moot.

BenderOver
02-09-21, 12:16
Someone was here looking for recommendations for local Thai girls and one of the unrealistic replies was that they should instead just head on over to Thailand for a week.It's not an unrealistic reply at all. If you have the time off and travel was not restricted due to covid, I would whole heartedly endorse this suggestion. If you're disbelief is purely financial, I would say that 10 trips to any of the OC korean shops at 300 per shot could easily be a SEA budget for flights, hotel, food, and hobby for a week, seeing two girls or more per day.

To most of us, we'd prefer to drag out spending that kind of dollar once a week over a 10 week period instead of turning it into a daily 1 week long party.

Avg Monger
02-09-21, 13:12
Can also confirm that all TBW are strictly LEGIT. They have a system of checks and balances where the others check in to ensure nothing happens besides a massage. They play a game to make you think there's more. It is just a ploy to get you to come back again. Nothing more than that.

Can confirm what PositiveLee said about TBW in LH. Really great massage with strong pressure and some teasing, but no dice. I think folks are seeing the posts and assuming there is more on the table when there is not.

Happy to share some intel on some of my fav non-than spots if others have ideas on Thai with extras. Thanks.

Ilvbjs
02-09-21, 14:39
I thought that I had read somewhere the F&C had closed down. I just called them and they said yes they were open and doing massages. I'm going to be right down from the street from them so I might give them a try.

Grimmy23
02-09-21, 14:41
I could be wrong, but it seems just as unrealistic to ask for the Thai girl experience in the US. Maybe more unrealistic. If you are spending hundreds in this hobby, a few thousand is doable. If you are not spending hundreds, the question is moot.Yep, that was the point. If you want the Thai girl experience around here you're probably not going to find it. If you do, it will be after a lot of pursuing and becoming a regular somewhere, and even then it will most likely be a low mileage HJ where she removes little or no clothing. The one place I managed to get a couple HJs was Joy Thai in Hollywood. They may or may not still be in business. Their webpage is down, and Google and Yelp both show them as permanently closed, but they still answer the phone and if you ask they will arrange to meet you somewhere for a massage, whatever that means. Even my times at Joy though, it was a quick handie after a mostly legit Thai massage. Once I was allowed to roam over clothes, and the other time the top got lifted up briefly.

From a pure financial point of view, if you chose to not pursue the golden goose and instead set that money aside into a travel account, after 18 months or so you'd have plenty of money to make a trip to Thailand for a week where you can bang 2 or 3 girls of your choosing a day. Granted, you can't do that right now because of Covid, but rest assured those days will come back. I'm not as young as I used to be, so for me, banging that many girls in a week probably isn't in the cards anymore. But I've known plenty of people who have spent a week, or even a few days at the tail end of a business trip to Asia, in Thailand and had a ton of fun for not much money.

Slammer6008
02-09-21, 14:52
Yep, that was the point. If you want the Thai girl experience around here you're probably not going to find it. If you do, it will be after a lot of pursuing and becoming a regular somewhere, and even then it will most likely be a low mileage HJ where she removes little or no clothing. The one place I managed to get a couple HJs was Joy Thai in Hollywood. They may or may not still be in business. Their webpage is down, and Google and Yelp both show them as permanently closed, but they still answer the phone and if you ask they will arrange to meet you somewhere for a massage, whatever that means. Even my times at Joy though, it was a quick handie after a mostly legit Thai massage. Once I was allowed to roam over clothes, and the other time the top got lifted up briefly.

From a pure financial point of view, if you chose to not pursue the golden goose and instead set that money aside into a travel account, after 18 months or so you'd have plenty of money to make a trip to Thailand for a week where you can bang 2 or 3 girls of your choosing a day. Granted, you can't do that right now because of Covid, but rest assured those days will come back. I'm not as young as I used to be, so for me, banging that many girls in a week probably isn't in the cards anymore. But I've known plenty of people who have spent a week, or even a few days at the tail end of a business trip to Asia, in Thailand and had a ton of fun for not much money.That sounds like a great plan but I assume Point 99% of the people on his board are married. Hey wife I'm going to Thailand for two weeks I'll bring you back something.

Bla Bla
02-09-21, 15:36
Does anyone have any experience with her?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/outcall-only/9749600.html

Grimmy23
02-09-21, 17:56
That sounds like a great plan but I assume Point 99% of the people on his board are married. Hey wife I'm going to Thailand for two weeks I'll bring you back something.Yep, myself included. I used to pop into BKK for a day or two while I was in Asia on business. When you're in Asia, every other big Asian city is usually within a 2 hour flight of where you are, so it's pretty easy. This is the OC thread though so I'll refrain from any more comments about it, other than my main point which is you really can't find any decent Thai experiences around here. I've definitely tried more than my fair share. The one saving grace is you can pretty easily go to a Thai place under the guise of getting a legit massage, and if something extra happens (even if it's not much) it's cause to celebrate a win. The obvious down side is you can make a horse's ass of yourself pretty quickly, so the art of subtlety is important here, along with a little luck.

Edit: Joy Thai Spa in Hollywood is apparently open. Their FB and Yelp pages say they're open. Their webpage is down, but a couple weeks ago everything on Yelp, Google, etc. said "permanently closed." If you call their phone number they answer. I asked if they were open and they said yes. I don't intend to go up there anytime soon because it would be difficult explaining to the wife why I'm driving up to Hollywood, but if any of you head up that way it would be worth checking out. Happy endings are definitely on the table there, or at least they were before Covid. They are pretty mediocre as far as Thai massages go, and I remember the place being in a bit of disrepair, so I assume the happy endings are what's kept this place around for so long. Nothing I ever had up there was worth an hour drive out of the way, but it was there.

NTK619
02-09-21, 20:43
Yeah Linda back in the day all holes were available to her regulars.

But she is still is hot. But that's my opinion. I don't know if she still works there But there was one girl by the name of Vivian Vietnamese Slim super hot 36 C's.Yes, Linda was INSANE!, back in the day! And, for the record, Linda = Vivian (when she was with Jessica at Animal #6. Oh, those were the days! Today, Linda has taken a more reserved approach to her line of work. I think she is worn out, but continues for the necessity of it. I THINK she has become cautious due to Covid. Maybe she will open up again, but even I didn't get the royal treatment last time. She's a sweet person. I'm not around like I used to. She and I haven't been out for lunch in a couple of years.

Doctor Man Toy
02-09-21, 21:54
I thought that I had read somewhere the F&C had closed down. I just called them and they said yes they were open and doing massages. I'm going to be right down from the street from them so I might give them a try.Let us know how it does!

Slammer6008
02-09-21, 22:56
Yes, Linda was INSANE!, back in the day! And, for the record, Linda = Vivian (when she was with Jessica at Animal #6. Oh, those were the days! Today, Linda has taken a more reserved approach to her line of work. I think she is worn out, but continues for the necessity of it. I THINK she has become cautious due to Covid. Maybe she will open up again, but even I didn't get the royal treatment last time. She's a sweet person. I'm not around like I used to. She and I haven't been out for lunch in a couple of years.I had her a few weeks ago. It was almost like old times. I got the VIP treatment as I was walking out I saw a cute girl from behind. Medium length hair nice slim body does anyone have any info on her I think it was on Wednesday.

Caribe
02-10-21, 02:49
I thought that I had read somewhere the F&C had closed down. I just called them and they said yes they were open and doing massages. I'm going to be right down from the street from them so I might give them a try.Yes, they are open. I was there midday a few weeks ago. Lucy and Ana were working. The place was empty.

I guess Nancy and some other workers are working at the other shop, Happy, in Santa Ana.

Edward Appleby
02-10-21, 13:11
It's not an unrealistic reply at all. If you have the time off and travel was not restricted due to covidThat's the whole point. Travel *IS* restricted by Covid. One can't simply decide to go visit Thailand for a week. As I mentioned in an earlier post, one must first acquire a special visa (you can't just show up like you could back in 2019). If you can get that, next you have to quarantine upon arrival for two weeks. (There goes the 1-week visit plan.) And finally, the notion that BKK, Pattaya, and all the other fun spots there are as they were in 2019 is also false. Covid is on the rise in Thailand so fishbowls, soapies, MPs, bars, and even the street scene is all severely diminished.

FifthSunset
02-10-21, 17:56
That's the whole point. Travel *IS* restricted by Covid. One can't simply decide to go visit Thailand for a week. As I mentioned in an earlier post, one must first acquire a special visa (you can't just show up like you could back in 2019). If you can get that, next you have to quarantine upon arrival for two weeks. (There goes the 1-week visit plan.) And finally, the notion that BKK, Pattaya, and all the other fun spots there are as they were in 2019 is also false. Covid is on the rise in Thailand so fishbowls, soapies, MPs, bars, and even the street scene is all severely diminished.https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/02/03/960848011/how-the-pandemic-has-upended-the-lives-of-thailands-sex-workers

Interesting article on the impact the pandemic has had on Thai sex workers.

Grimmy23
02-10-21, 19:34
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/02/03/960848011/how-the-pandemic-has-upended-the-lives-of-thailands-sex-workers

Interesting article on the impact the pandemic has had on Thai sex workers.I'm sure every other country with a bustling sex tourism industry is experiencing something similar. Philippines, Macau, even China and to a lesser extent Japan. Hell, I bet even Mexico is feeling the burn. You can't exactly just make an evening run down to TJ right now. Canada. In Toronto there's legal body rub parlors all over the place where the girls get completely naked and give you a full body massage with a rub & tug. They usually get a lot of Americans crossing the border from Detroit to take advantage of the services. That can't happen right now. Some of the Caribbean countries, particularly the DR which have an illegal but still thriving sex tourism industry, are hurting.

The thing about it for many of these countries, although they don't want to admit it, is that sex tourism is a big part of their economy. The article referenced above says that the industry is about 3% of Thailand's GDP. But that is just the industry itself. It doesn't include people traveling into the country and spending money outside of the industry. Even though it's illegal there and there are arrests and fines, it's very much out in the open, and the country's economy needs the money. Japan and China can do with out it, but Thailand and the Philippines really can't.

Bottom line is it will all rebound. You obviously can't indulge now, and probably won't be able to indulge for at least a year or so, but it will come roaring back at some point.

July1714
02-10-21, 19:39
I thought I was in the oc massage parlor thread LOL but apparently it's the Thailand one.

CryMoarHoar
02-10-21, 20:25
Holy shit stfu open a new thread and talk about your Thai experience.

Why can't we stick with south cal MP?

I had a appointment with krystal the other day.

Oh god one of the best I can experience. Yes it's just HE but it's just quite sensational and she made me so hard.

It's kinda pricey but I love the tease and she was naked the whole time. And well, massage was great. I had the best sleep on that night.

JustChekIn
02-10-21, 20:32

Oh god one of the best I can experience. Yes it's just HE but it's just quite sensational and she made me so hard.

It's kinda pricey but I love the tease and she was naked the whole time. And well, massage was great. I had the best sleep on that night.Yeah. Lets talk about Krystal. Who and where if you don't mind!

EmoDisliker
02-10-21, 20:43

It's kinda pricey but I love the tease and she was naked the whole time. And well, massage was great. I had the best sleep on that night.I've been looking for a true Krystal alternative for a looooong time, for that one inevitable day when she retires. I'd be sad as shit but I'm sure she's earned it.

I've seen her friend Chloe but she's probably 60-70% to Krystals level (looks / massage / service).

NailBoiz1
02-10-21, 21:27

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/outcall-only/9749600.htmlI contacted her twice and she would responds where and when, then I would reply back with time and place and she goes MIA.

NoClue02
02-10-21, 23:50
I've been looking for a true Krystal alternative for a looooong time, for that one inevitable day when she retires. I'd be sad as shit but I'm sure she's earned it.

I've seen her friend Chloe but she's probably 60-70% to Krystals level (looks / massage / service).Shoot I been looking for a cheaper alternative with the same massage skill. I know even though it is a bit too much to ask but hey why not LOL.

Bronco
02-11-21, 11:32
Post about Thailand somewhere else. We are here to read and post about OC. Could give a crap about Thailand.

Thank you.

LilBuddyGillig
02-11-21, 12:20
I don't get all of the hype about Krystal. She is so overrated in both skills and looks. She gives nice massage but HE is nothing special and she is not some young, tight bodied hot piece of ass.

Blrtum223
02-11-21, 14:31
Has anyone tried out this place? I follow them on IG and was interested in Jade.

July1714
02-11-21, 15:01
Anyone been to Villaspa in Westminster?

Hornilius69
02-11-21, 16:05
This is the Massage Board Only! Talk more about FS Shop opening.

Santooki
02-11-21, 17:18
I don't get all of the hype about Krystal. She is so overrated in both skills and looks. She gives nice massage but HE is nothing special and she is not some young, tight bodied hot piece of ass.I haven't seen Krystal, but from your assessment. Who do you recommend with better skills and looks? Would def be interested.

Slammer6008
02-11-21, 19:32
Post about Thailand somewhere else. We are here to read and post about OC. Could give a crap about Thailand.

Thank you.I was waiting for somebody that went to Thailand and accidentally got a lady man. LOL.

JohnB3411
02-11-21, 19:53
Anyone here know a good MT that has just as big of boobs as Krystal does in Costa Mesa that does good massages? I need some big tiddies like that in my life again LOL pm me thanks.

Socalopus
02-11-21, 22:02
I thought that I had read somewhere the F&C had closed down. I just called them and they said yes they were open and doing massages. I'm going to be right down from the street from them so I might give them a try.I don't know who started the rumor that they closed, but it's never been true. Stopped by a few weeks ago, and it's business as usual. Well. Lucy let me in at the back, but some other woman came in to my room. Massage was existent, then she told me to flip. First time here that I remember a provider discussing price. Told her I had. 6, which could get FS before, but she would only give BJ. She got naked and I was able to grope everything as I wanted as she worked on me. 15 minutes and out the door. Forgot to ask her name, but wish it had been Lucy. She actually gives a decent massage, and she's way more accommodating. Think I may move on from F&C for my cheapies.

JustChekIn
02-12-21, 01:16
I was waiting for somebody that went to Thailand and accidentally got a lady man. LOL.I was a little hesitant to visit Thailand, but when things open up, I just might. Going to need some advice!

Heartless Jay
02-12-21, 01:27

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/outcall-only/9749600.htmlShe's been advertising for months, same ad, same pix. She's outcall only, so I can not partake, but sure would like to try her on. What a beauty, sweet face, hot body, almost too good to be true. Would like to hear if anyone has successfully booked a session.

Ocdtnb
02-12-21, 02:59
I don't get all of the hype about Krystal. She is so overrated in both skills and looks. She gives nice massage but HE is nothing special and she is not some young, tight bodied hot piece of ass.I disagree. Krystal is a true technician as far as massage goes. You don't go to Krystal because you want a hot 20 yr old who doesn't do massage; but might surprise you with an extended menu. You go because you want a top shelf massage from a beautiful naked woman. IMHO She takes her craft seriously and is actually pretty professional about it! Honestly, those hands could probably grind your bones into dust if she so decided.

Who are you suggesting does it better?

I know of only one (who I reviewed months ago). Her massage was 8/10 compared to Krystal and then just pure insanity on the hot & sensual side. I say give Krystal the respect she deserves.

AsianPussy
02-12-21, 10:13
Yeah, for sure Krystal was the best massage I've ever had.

I disagree. Krystal is a true technician as far as massage goes. You don't go to Krystal because you want a hot 20 yr old who doesn't do massage; but might surprise you with an extended menu. You go because you want a top shelf massage from a beautiful naked woman. IMHO She takes her craft seriously and is actually pretty professional about it! Honestly, those hands could probably grind your bones into dust if she so decided.

I know of only one (who I reviewed months ago). Her massage was 8/10 compared to Krystal and then just pure insanity on the hot & sensual side. I say give Krystal the respect she deserves.

Slammer6008
02-12-21, 11:21
Yeah, for sure Krystal was the best massage I've ever had.Ok I think we established Krystal is good. But can we get back to the real subject which girls fuck an suck after the massage. Maybe you can start on another site Why Krystal is good. Mediator I need you now. Or I'll start asking where's a good place in Thailand to eat. Or talk about monger etiquette. Example #1 so the past week the Slammer was going to lay down some serious pipe some monger rang the bell the the door was locked ok not just one time put several times. So I told my honey go answer the door. She lets him in an has him go to a room I tell her just give that loser a HJ I can wait. I can do some work from my phone so she comes back in 10 minutes an said he wants to come back later she tells him to come back in 90 minutes. Because it will take a while before she can recover from the slammer. So we or she starts getting me hard as a rock an wants it from behind so it's taking her some time to adjust to slammer size. Now the race is on. Next thing her phone is rings it's the boss this loser calls mama an wants to make appointment now with her an she told the boss she already told him come back in 90 minutes. First I never just walk up without calling an if I did I would ring the bell once an wait 2 minutes max then LEAVE. Happy Friday now let's find some girls today that want to fuck an suck. 👍.

HeadorTail
02-12-21, 12:39
OK I think we established Krystal is good. But can we get back to the real subject which girls fuck an suck after the massage. Maybe you can start on another site Why Krystal is good. Mediator I need you now.

Maybe we could talk Crystal into moving to Thailand.

Slammer6008
02-12-21, 14:27
Ok I think we established Krystal is good. But can we get back to the real subject which girls fuck an suck after the massage. Maybe you can start on another site Why Krystal is good. Mediator I need you now. Or I'll start asking where's a good place in Thailand to eat. Or talk about monger etiquette. Example #1 so the past week the Slammer was going to lay down some serious pipe some monger rang the bell the the door was locked ok not just one time put several times. So I told my honey go answer the door. She lets him in an has him go to a room I tell her just give that loser a HJ I can wait. I can do some work from my phone so she comes back in 10 minutes an said he wants to come back later she tells him to come back in 90 minutes. Because it will take a while before she can recover from the slammer. So we or she starts getting me hard as a rock an wants it from behind so it's taking her some time to adjust to slammer size. Now the race is on. Next thing her phone is rings it's the boss this loser calls mama an wants to make appointment now with her an she told the boss she already told him come back in 90 minutes. First I never just walk up without calling an if I did I would ring the bell once an wait 2 minutes max then LEAVE. Happy Friday now let's find some girls today that want to fuck an suck. 👍.The place I was at was in Compton. It's not for the faint of heart. Happy Valentine's Day make sure you bring your honey a little gift it will go along way. 6 she.

Yamii8
02-12-21, 19:31
Called up Lucy for a hr session gave a pretty weak massage and said to flip 10 or 15 into massage on flip she began to play with Jr then she asked what I wanted said FS. She asked me if I want cover or BB got cover can never be to safe, pounded for a solid 20 min rested abit and asked if I wanted second pop so I told her if I can do Greece she wanted extra 20 but only had 80 but she agreed another solid 20 or 30 min finished and was out the door what a experience.

Grimmy23
02-12-21, 19:35
Felt the itch and made a last minute appointment at Havana. Requested Melanie again and was surprised I got her on short notice. They must be a little slow this afternoon. Melanie came into the room and I was still sitting on the table taking my shoes off. She remembered me from previous visits, gave me a hug, and to my surprise unbuttoned my shirt and proceeded to undress me. That was a nice little unexpected treat. I don't know why but for some reason I love it when the girl undresses me, and I haven't had that anywhere outside of a few places in Asia. It just seems to add a bit more of that GFE touch. After it was all off I sat on the table and watched her undress, then it was time for fun. She was every bit as good as I remembered her the last couple visits, maybe even better. This was my third time seeing her. On the flip side she kissed the side of my neck and nibbled on my earlobes a little. I keep telling myself I want to try a few of the other girls up there but I'm so stuck on Melanie right now, and she seems to get a little more friendly as she gets to know me better.

MongerMan37
02-12-21, 20:40
New to the forum, but have lurked for a while and have seen many providers. Just recently I went to Urban Treatment Center in Whittier. Mamasan opens door as soon as I start walking up. Asks if I been before to which I say no. She tells me 50 for half hour. I pay then get sent to my room. I wait on my stomach for what feels like 5 minutes and finally this girl walks in. This girl looked hot. Wearing a tight black dress. She looked like she was middle eastern. I found out before I left she was Puerto Rican.

She starts by grazing my back with her nails. I felt nervous and so did she. It was like her 2nd day. She asks what I want and I say everything. She covers me up and starts with a CBJ. Gets me rock hard and ready. She then gets on top and I go at it. What seems like 15 minutes later mamasan comes by and says something. Apparently my time is up. What a bummer. I didn't even get to bust! I'd maybe go back, but the time being cut short bothered me. Total spent $150.

JustChekIn
02-12-21, 21:08
New to the forum, but have lurked for a while and have seen many providers. Just recently I went to Urban Treatment Center in Whittier. Mamasan opens door as soon as I start walking up. Asks if I been before to which I say no. She tells me 50 for half hour. I pay then get sent to my room. I wait on my stomach for what feels like 5 minutes and finally this girl walks in. This girl looked hot. Wearing a tight black dress. She looked like she was middle eastern. I found out before I left she was Puerto Rican.

She starts by grazing my back with her nails. I felt nervous and so did she. It was like her 2nd day. She asks what I want and I say everything. She covers me up and starts with a CBJ. Gets me rock hard and ready. She then gets on top and I go at it. What seems like 15 minutes later mamasan comes by and says something. Apparently my time is up. What a bummer. I didn't even get to bust! I'd maybe go back, but the time being cut short bothered me. Total spent $150.Always see if an hour is avail on first at-bat with new chick!!

MongerMan37
02-12-21, 21:32
Felt the itch and made a last minute appointment at Havana. Requested Melanie again and was surprised I got her on short notice. They must be a little slow this afternoon. Melanie came into the room and I was still sitting on the table taking my shoes off. She remembered me from previous visits, gave me a hug, and to my surprise unbuttoned my shirt and proceeded to undress me. That was a nice little unexpected treat. I don't know why but for some reason I love it when the girl undresses me, and I haven't had that anywhere outside of a few places in Asia. It just seems to add a bit more of that GFE touch. After it was all off I sat on the table and watched her undress, then it was time for fun. She was every bit as good as I remembered her the last couple visits, maybe even better. This was my third time seeing her. On the flip side she kissed the side of my neck and nibbled on my earlobes a little. I keep telling myself I want to try a few of the other girls up there but I'm so stuck on Melanie right now, and she seems to get a little more friendly as she gets to know me better.She was a favorite of mine for a while myself. Think I saw her like 4 times. On my 4th visit I tried to get more from her and she said no. Haven't been back since. I happened to get a glance at Daisy while I was leaving. She looked pretty hot herself. It's been said before, but I think all girls at Havana are probably hot.

SirMister
02-12-21, 22:17
I had her a few weeks ago. It was almost like old times. I got the VIP treatment as I was walking out I saw a cute girl from behind. Medium length hair nice slim body does anyone have any info on her I think it was on Wednesday.I saw the same slim cute girl on a Saturday but I already had the appt with Linda that day and some other not as good looking normal body gal was the one who let me in.

KevAmps
02-12-21, 22:43
This place is my go-to for Latinas and Rose 9x3 in GG is my go-to for Asians. Hoping the pandemic thing blows over soon so that I can monger with peace of mind again. Probably 50% of my mongering has been at these two places.

With seeing Havana mentioned so much lately, I'm looking forward to checking it out for myself, even if they don't offer FS.

She starts by grazing my back with her nails. I felt nervous and so did she. It was like her 2nd day. She asks what I want and I say everything. She covers me up and starts with a CBJ. Gets me rock hard and ready. She then gets on top and I go at it. What seems like 15 minutes later mamasan comes by and says something. Apparently my time is up. What a bummer. I didn't even get to bust! I'd maybe go back, but the time being cut short bothered me. Total spent $150.

Grimmy23
02-13-21, 00:11
She was a favorite of mine for a while myself. Think I saw her like 4 times. On my 4th visit I tried to get more from her and she said no. Haven't been back since. I happened to get a glance at Daisy while I was leaving. She looked pretty hot herself. It's been said before, but I think all girls at Havana are probably hot.Daisy is on my list of girls to try there. I've seen her in the hallway on my way out. From my experience the girls do get slightly more "naughty" there as they get to know you, but it will never go beyond HJ. Naughty means what I had today, I. E. Neck kissing, ear nibbling, girl undressing me, maybe allowing a little more freedom of roaming. That's fine with me. Fir what you spend here you can easily get FS at an Asian and many Latina places, but the quality of girls is high here, you know what you're going to get, a s you know exactly what you're going to pay. There's no negotiation here. And they're all "Made in USA" girls, not someone who barely speaks English.

RGarcia123
02-13-21, 12:00
Anyone see Kelsi aka Nurumixbabe on IG? Works at honey and a Santa Ana Location as well.

BigBoDonk
02-13-21, 12:49
Pics looks like fake but someone here told that have visited her. Anyone else has opinion?

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n-a-u-g-h-t-y-h-o-t-tt-i-e-incall-specials-80-100-160/37265049

EastHornDog14
02-13-21, 19:01
Is AvaOCMassage strictly a massage CMT? Or can extras be had? Her recent pics on HX make me wonder more can be possible, but she hasn't responded to any texts / calls yet.

HeadorTail
02-13-21, 19:41
Is AvaOCMassage strictly a massage CMT? Or can extras be had? Her recent pics on HX make me wonder more can be possible, but she hasn't responded to any texts / calls yet.Never FS for me but a lotta fun. If you see her and it pans out for you how about a pm with a # to reach her. Thanks.

SexySpam
02-13-21, 23:58
Does anyone know what happened to Zara? Used to see her for fantastic nuru at one of the Honey Spa knock-offs. I've been laying low since March but am thinking about getting back out there, would be great to see her again. Thanks all.Zara is Valentina at Elite in LF.

RyanE36
02-14-21, 11:25
I've been looking for a true Krystal alternative for a looooong time, for that one inevitable day when she retires. I'd be sad as shit but I'm sure she's earned it.

I've seen her friend Chloe but she's probably 60-70% to Krystals level (looks / massage / service).If you ever find a Krystal alternative, please let me know. I don't live around there, but I'm willing to drive pretty far to see her for her massage skills alone. Unfortunately it's hard getting in to her schedule when I'm free.

Also, isn't Chloe more expensive than Krystal as well?

Bla Bla
02-14-21, 12:40
Went there yesterday (Saturday) late afternoon. Cute Chinese girl, looks young, nice petite body. Offers everything. Massage sucked, but she tried. Didn't get her name, but I think she was the only one working there.

Ryan Tanaka
02-14-21, 13:55
You'll get a mechanical HE from a middle-aged Viet woman. Much better options for the same amount of money elsewhere. Wouldn't recommend.

Is AvaOCMassage strictly a massage CMT? Or can extras be had? Her recent pics on HX make me wonder more can be possible, but she hasn't responded to any texts / calls yet.

EastHornDog14
02-14-21, 14:00
You'll get a mechanical HE from a middle-aged Viet woman. Much better options for the same amount of money elsewhere. Wouldn't recommend.Damn that is disappointing to hear. Alright thanks for the feedback.

If I have any good experiences with other providers I'll be sure to report back promptly. Lately though I seem to have been on a streak of bad luck.

CJamesTX85
02-14-21, 15:26
I disagree. Krystal is a true technician as far as massage goes. You don't go to Krystal because you want a hot 20 yr old who doesn't do massage; but might surprise you with an extended menu. You go because you want a top shelf massage from a beautiful naked woman. IMHO She takes her craft seriously and is actually pretty professional about it! Honestly, those hands could probably grind your bones into dust if she so decided.

I know of only one (who I reviewed months ago). Her massage was 8/10 compared to Krystal and then just pure insanity on the hot & sensual side. I say give Krystal the respect she deserves.Krystal is not a 20 year old spinner with huge tits. She is professional. Best massage ever at a place like this. Great tease. Her body is hot face is ok but again the combo of hot body and actual massage has not been beat in my experiences. Starbucks wasn't too far so I offered to pick up coffee for her before the session the first time and that paid dividends. That was precovid so maybe not an open container but like a can unopened of Starbucks iced coffee might help you with connecting with her to have a great time.

Too pricey for me to see all the time but once I. Awhile it is worth it.

Undftdaddctn
02-14-21, 19:32
Is there anywhere I can find pics of the legend lucy. Looked everywhere. Pm me please.

Or should I go and find out for myself.

MongerMan37
02-15-21, 00:02
Does anyone know if Ari is working at spa or even independent? She worked at BCC for a while then Havana. Not sure if she's moved onto somewhere else?

Anontt6
02-15-21, 15:20
Went there yesterday (Saturday) late afternoon. Cute Chinese girl, looks young, nice petite body. Offers everything. Massage sucked, but she tried. Didn't get her name, but I think she was the only one working there.I think I saw the same chick. Spinner type with small tits and younger in age, looks early twenties but probably mid thirties. CBJ and CFS only for me, and once the deed was done she haphazardly gave me a 5 minute massage on the shoulders. Was a 30 minute session, 40 for the house and 140 in tips. In retrospect I overpaid and would be better served going elsewhere.

Mustang3
02-15-21, 16:49
Went to 125 lh way over priced. So many other places for half the cost.

JustChekIn
02-15-21, 18:34
Krystal is not a 20 year old spinner with huge tits. She is professional. Best massage ever at a place like this. Great tease. Her body is hot face is ok but again the combo of hot body and actual massage has not been beat in my experiences. Starbucks wasn't too far so I offered to pick up coffee for her before the session the first time and that paid dividends. That was precovid so maybe not an open container but like a can unopened of Starbucks iced coffee might help you with connecting with her to have a great time.

Too pricey for me to see all the time but once I. Awhile it is worth it.Could anyone please advise where krystal works? Thanks!

Bla Bla
02-15-21, 18:43
Went to 125 lh way over priced. So many other places for half the cost.That place is terrible. 1st time I went there, the girl got offended when I gave her $140. She said she'll give me a CBJ for that. Haha. I told her I'll leave and go down the street.

2nd time I went there, I old lady massaged me for 10 minutes and told me no more time. And walked out. I texted the mms after and she begged me to come back later for a free hhr. Told her no way.

Sarcastic King
02-15-21, 18:56
I think I saw the same chick. Spinner type with small tits and younger in age, looks early twenties but probably mid thirties. CBJ and CFS only for me, and once the deed was done she haphazardly gave me a 5 minute massage on the shoulders. Was a 30 minute session, 40 for the house and 140 in tips. In retrospect I overpaid and would be better served going elsewhere.Thinking about heading over there just to see a young girl. What's a fair rate? 40 house and 100 tip?

Any other suggestions in the Tustin Irvine Costa Mesa area? Thanks.

Grimmy23
02-15-21, 19:16
Anybody know any good providers for prostate massage? Preferably one that is reasonably good looking and removes most if not all clothing for the service. I've been craving one lately. There's just nothing like a good prostate orgasm once in a while. I've seen Zelda a couple times and she gives the most incredible, mind blowing orgasm ever. She literally made me scream and I'm not one to make much noise. But I'd like to see if I can find someone a little younger and a little more attractive who can get the job done. I've seen Christy / Kasstina (the Scandinavian woman who advertises on bedpage) but she's unattractive and a little wacko. She did give a decent prostate massage though, I'll give her that. Someone here gave me a referral to Chantara but she apparently isn't taking any new clients. If it comes down to it I'll just make an appointment with Zelda again but would really appreciate if anybody had other ideas.

Peter321
02-15-21, 20:08
Does anybody have any experience with her? I was interested in getting a wax and maybe more but unfamiliar with this exact process since I usually only frequent providers and MPs. DMs are open too if you want to talk through that. Thanks in advance!

July1714
02-15-21, 22:41
I search the whole forum but couldn't find info on this place. It's next to where temptation use to be. Any information on "Cristals day spa"?

Slammer6008
02-15-21, 22:45
Does anybody have any experience with her? I was interested in getting a wax and maybe more but unfamiliar with this exact process since I usually only frequent providers and MPs. DMs are open too if you want to talk through that. Thanks in advance!Unless you're a regular with her for years. I would say her dance card is full. Unless you know the super secret handshake. And there's a little dance move involved. It took me years to learn the handshake and the dance. Have you ever watch Seinfeld? Elaine's dance it's kind of like that. But once you have it down it's pure erotica. At least for me😊 But all these years I've known her I've never got a wax. 😳.

Bla Bla
02-16-21, 00:20
Thinking about heading over there just to see a young girl. What's a fair rate? 40 house and 100 tip?

Any other suggestions in the Tustin Irvine Costa Mesa area? Thanks.At aaa, they really try to get $140 for FS.

MyFinalHeav3
02-16-21, 02:44
Does anybody have any experience with her? I was interested in getting a wax and maybe more but unfamiliar with this exact process since I usually only frequent providers and MPs. DMs are open too if you want to talk through that. Thanks in advance!She doesn't seem interested in taking new clients. Last time I texted her she said she was booked up for the next 2 weeks.

ArchOwl
02-16-21, 13:34
Could anyone please advise where krystal works? Thanks!Best way to find this out is through her instagram, which has been mentioned multiple times in the thread.

Does anybody have any experience with her? I was interested in getting a wax and maybe more but unfamiliar with this exact process since I usually only frequent providers and MPs. DMs are open too if you want to talk through that. Thanks in advance!If you have her instagram handle, text the number in her bio and hope that she is willing to see new clients. Last time I saw her, she wasn't interested in expanding her client base.

BigJohn9
02-16-21, 16:26
There are two places that use this moniker. One has an IG profile the other doesn't. One is in Garden Grove the other is in Costa Mesa I believe. The one in Garden Grove doesn't see new customers. I don't know about the other.

LukeOC
02-16-21, 17:29
A lot of members in the OC section fed me useful information so I would like to return the favor.

I went to Bio in LF last weekend and drew Sara. She is a Mexican MILF with a nice rack (not a looker). This place is so busy now they only take 3- or 45 min appointment.

The massage was so so. But she took off her clothes and let me enjoy her boobs (I had my mask on though but not her). Her attitude isn't bad. I probably wouldn't repeat. The place looks clean enough despite high volume. PM me for detail if you are curious.

Peter321
02-16-21, 18:07
She doesn't seem interested in taking new clients. Last time I texted her she said she was booked up for the next 2 weeks.

If you have her instagram handle, text the number in her bio and hope that she is willing to see new clients. Last time I saw her, she wasn't interested in expanding her client base.Ok thanks for the tips, everyone. I'm going to try and find out! Probably not right now though since I don't need a waxing at the moment. I just wanted to be prepared for the next time.

Peter321
02-16-21, 18:08
Unless you're a regular with her for years. I would say her dance card is full. Unless you know the super secret handshake. And there's a little dance move involved. It took me years to learn the handshake and the dance. Have you ever watch Seinfeld? Elaine's dance it's kind of like that. But once you have it down it's pure erotica. At least for me😊 But all these years I've known her I've never got a wax. 😳.Does Krystal offer waxing as well? That could be an option too. Or I guess anybody that offers waxing with extras who aren't grandmas LOL.

ArchOwl
02-16-21, 19:30
Does Krystal offer waxing as well? That could be an option too. Or I guess anybody that offers waxing with extras who aren't grandmas LOL.Nope, she's strictly massage + HE.

A couple of other places that do waxing off the top of my head are TLC Day Spa in CM and OC Barber & Day Spa in Santa Ana.

Roo556
02-16-21, 19:38
Tried east star on a Friday. I walked in about an hour before closing and got Anna. Payed for an hour which was probably a mistake as the massage was painful and left me feeling worse than when I went in. Maybe from now on I'll just say soft when they ask hard or soft LOL. On the flip it was he. Got to feel her boobies which were rock hard. And I mean I like fake tits but these felt like rocks, a little weird (and still too small for Russian). But I guess my dick didn't care because I still came. Lmk if there's any other places I should check out on my quest for Asian boobies.

Mustang3
02-16-21, 23:28
I hear ya on the after pain the last massage I got I said medium instead of soft I felt like I got run over by a truck for 3 days.

Tried east star on a Friday. I walked in about an hour before closing and got Anna. Payed for an hour which was probably a mistake as the massage was painful and left me feeling worse than when I went in. Maybe from now on I'll just say soft when they ask hard or soft LOL. On the flip it was he. Got to feel her boobies which were rock hard. And I mean I like fake tits but these felt like rocks, a little weird (and still too small for Russian). But I guess my dick didn't care because I still came. Lmk if there's any other places I should check out on my quest for Asian boobies.

ClGuy86
02-17-21, 01:22
Started looking for providers a week or two ago, somewhat close to where I was going to be staying in OC. I found Trish on IG, she works with Krystal, as I see several of you already know. My plans changed last minute, shot her text to see if she was available tonight, or stick with tomorrow's appointment? She said to come on over in an hour. I chose the hour long massage, because I want to be pampered, I also want to touch a beautiful woman while she is touching me, along with the very ending on the flip. Trish does the full nude and mutual touch, she's a little over 5 ft, and some very nice curves to her, B or C cups. She does a great oil massage, perfect amount of pressure for me, great hands. Yes, she is pricier that your normal AMP, but the massage and experience I feel is so much better that of the unknown. She is very easy to talk to, been a CA girl most of her life. She is a CMT, not FS, so give her some respect guys. You can DM me for more deets.

LaidBack59
02-17-21, 08:55
Tried east star on a Friday. I walked in about an hour before closing and got Anna. Payed for an hour which was probably a mistake as the massage was painful and left me feeling worse than when I went in. Maybe from now on I'll just say soft when they ask hard or soft LOL. On the flip it was he. Got to feel her boobies which were rock hard. And I mean I like fake tits but these felt like rocks, a little weird (and still too small for Russian). But I guess my dick didn't care because I still came. Lmk if there's any other places I should check out on my quest for Asian boobies.Go on a Tuesday and see Tiffany. Cute, nice body, nice small C's. Good English, and decent massage.

JustChekIn
02-17-21, 11:02
Started looking for providers a week or two ago, somewhat close to where I was going to be staying in OC. I found Trish on IG, she works with Krystal, as I see several of you already know. My plans changed last minute, shot her text to see if she was available tonight, or stick with tomorrow's appointment? She said to come on over in an hour. I chose the hour long massage, because I want to be pampered, I also want to touch a beautiful woman while she is touching me, along with the very ending on the flip. Trish does the full nude and mutual touch, she's a little over 5 ft, and some very nice curves to her, B or C cups. She does a great oil massage, perfect amount of pressure for me, great hands. Yes, she is pricier that your normal AMP, but the massage and experience I feel is so much better that of the unknown. She is very easy to talk to, been a CA girl most of her life. She is a CMT, not FS, so give her some respect guys. You can DM me for more deets.Saw your review and would like to see either one. Hope you can let me know where they work. Thanks in advance!

FrankFromMesa
02-17-21, 15:08
Nope, she's strictly massage + HE.

A couple of other places that do waxing off the top of my head are TLC Day Spa in CM and OC Barber & Day Spa in Santa Ana.Suphattra's in Orange also offers waxing. There are earlier posts in this forum.

FlipOnOver
02-17-21, 19:32
I've been aware of Tulip on Beach for a while, since I usually hit that liquor store next door on the way to Temptation (way back when) or Sunset. But I never tried it until today.

I pulled the infamous Linda around 12:30 pm.

That girl has legs like a track star!! Hard and cut!! I asked if she jogged and she just giggled. Clearly she works out and never missed leg day!

On the flip she put one knee on the table and lifted her sundress, exposed the kitty and pretty much said "go for it". So I was given free access with one hand which was nice since this was my first visit.

I had Covid back in Jan so I have not mongered since before Christmas. This was my first nut since then so I think the amount surprised her! She laughed and cleaned it up.

Not bad fota C note in total.

The Lamb
02-17-21, 23:28
I search the whole forum but couldn't find info on this place. It's next to where temptation use to be. Any information on "Cristals day spa"?I went there once. On entrance it looked like barber shop with a guy as a host. So I left.

July1714
02-18-21, 19:50
I went there once. On entrance it looked like barber shop with a guy as a host. So I left.Yeah the barbershop is next door but this place is right next to it between barbershop and small market.

YellowFinTuna
02-18-21, 21:06
Went to Sunflower in Orange. The most comfortable relaxed massage place I've ever been, inside and outside. Super clean and private. And clean carpet? WTF? Massage was so-so, ending was nice and the masseuse was super cool, friendly but not a great looking Viet and it lasted 45 minutes (for $50). Maybe will repeat but the hour would be better. Maybe.

Sunrise in Santa Ana. Weird location and my specific masseuse wasn't there and for $65 an hour, I decided to wait so I headed over to Triple 8 for $40 and hour.

Triple 8 on Harbor and got Ema for $40. Ok massage, great ending and Ema is relatively attractive with nice knockers and big for a Chino and spoke great english. 45-minutes when I paid for an hour but that's typical here. She pushed for the tip up front which I didn't like but it worked out.

SixGen
02-18-21, 21:23
Went to Sunflower in Orange. The most comfortable relaxed massage place I've ever been, inside and outside. Super clean and private. And clean carpet? WTF? Massage was so-so, ending was nice and the masseuse was super cool, friendly but not a great looking Viet and it lasted 45 minutes (for $50). Maybe will repeat but the hour would be better. Maybe.

Sunrise in Santa Ana. Weird location and my specific masseuse wasn't there and for $65 an hour, I decided to wait so I headed over to Triple 8 for $40 and hour.

Triple 8 on Harbor and got Ema for $40. Ok massage, great ending and Ema is relatively attractive with nice knockers and big for a Chino and spoke great english. 45-minutes when I paid for an hour but that's typical here. She pushed for the tip up front which I didn't like but it worked out.Which girl were you looking for? I was there last Monday and got an exotic Lebanese mix. She was dancing on the table over me and it felt like a strip club more than anything LOL. Great attitude so I would recommend but she only there on Mondays.

YellowFinTuna
02-18-21, 21:23
Almost forgot. Anybody try Massage Circle in Orange??

Mustang3
02-18-21, 21:51
Went for a visit in this location. Noticed security guards taking pics of licence plates. Kinda strange.

LeatherNeck14
02-19-21, 01:00

Triple 8 on Harbor and got Ema for $40. Ok massage, great ending and Ema is relatively attractive with nice knockers and big for a Chino and spoke great english. 45-minutes when I paid for an hour but that's typical here. She pushed for the tip up front which I didn't like but it worked out.Was it the standard tip. 06.

YellowFinTuna
02-19-21, 01:04
Was it the standard tip. 06.Sunflower. 4, Triple 8 . 6 because of extras.

Brick562
02-19-21, 13:30
Looking for a great massage, handjob possibly BJ for the cheapest price provider doesn't have to be hot. Any recommendations?

LeatherNeck14
02-19-21, 13:43
Have 1. To spend would you rather go to a younger provider for a HE or go see Lucy for BBBJ and full service for the same amount. We all nlknow she is not a looker budget the job done.

Grimmy23
02-19-21, 14:02
Have 1. To spend would you rather go to a younger provider for a HE or go see Lucy for BBBJ and full service for the same amount. We all nlknow she is not a looker budget the job done.There's no one size fits all answer to the question. It all depends on what you generally go for and what will satisfy your needs at that particular moment. I use the restaurant analogy. You can go spend $5 on dinner at McDonalds and have crappy food, or you can go to a nice steakhouse and spend $100 on your dinner. Both satisfy the same purpose. You're not hungry anymore.

I've had really crappy service from young girls who were incredibly good looking, and I've had mind blowing experiences with older providers who were well past their prime in the looks department, and vice versa on both. For the most part, I've found the rule of thumb to be the younger and hotter they are, the worst the service and the more they charge. There are of course exceptions both ways. Personally I'm fine with a HE, but I want the girl to be at least reasonably good looking and get completely naked.

Quincy88
02-19-21, 15:10
I've been aware of Tulip on Beach for a while, since I usually hit that liquor store next door on the way to Temptation (way back when) or Sunset. But I never tried it until today.

That girl has legs like a track star!! Hard and cut!! I asked if she jogged and she just giggled. Clearly she works out and never missed leg day!

On the flip she put one knee on the table and lifted her sundress, exposed the kitty and pretty much said "go for it". So I was given free access with one hand which was nice since this was my first visit.

I had Covid back in Jan so I have not mongered since before Christmas. This was my first nut since then so I think the amount surprised her! She laughed and cleaned it up.

Not bad fota C note in total.Is old or young? Did you bang her or finger her.

Slammer6008
02-19-21, 16:32
Looking for a great massage, handjob possibly BJ for the cheapest price provider doesn't have to be hot. Any recommendations?I would say the cheapest place downtown LA skid Row area. Maybe 20 bucks and some night train.

JustChekIn
02-19-21, 17:37
I would say the cheapest place downtown LA skid Row area. Maybe 20 bucks and some night train.Is that 20 slammer bucks?

EastHornDog14
02-19-21, 17:57
Made an appointment over the weekend at Queen Spa in Orange. It sounds like the lockdown policies for MPs is over, or at least that's what I got from my convo with them. Got Candy for just an hour. I just wanted a good massage for an hour, and it was surprisingly alright. I guess more could be on the table, like HJ but I didn't inquire further.

She's an alright looking Viet MILF. Not too much weight around the hips. Overly friendly service. Total $ for door fee and massage. Though she mentioned HJ could have been included but I opted not to.

The hunt continues for a good massage.

PaperTiger24
02-19-21, 19:45
Looking for a great massage, handjob possibly BJ for the cheapest price provider doesn't have to be hot. Any recommendations?https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/costa-mesa-just-relax-and-enjoy-some/7271527395.html

Not sure about her massage but got a shave and HJ for $25.

Fe Maiden
02-19-21, 20:29
Any recommendations for somewhere in south OC to either get 2 HE in the hour or where the provider gets nude? Not necessarily looking for nuru as it's too pricey. TIA.

DLeeOcnla
02-19-21, 20:57
Called up Lucy for a hr session gave a pretty weak massage and said to flip 10 or 15 into massage on flip she began to play with Jr then she asked what I wanted said FS. She asked me if I want cover or BB got cover can never be to safe, pounded for a solid 20 min rested abit and asked if I wanted second pop so I told her if I can do Greece she wanted extra 20 but only had 80 but she agreed another solid 20 or 30 min finished and was out the door what a experience.What is Lucy's age and looks?

SaltyDog
02-19-21, 23:06

Not bad fota C note in total.I'm guessing you made it to first base and that was it, with some touching.

She wears flip flops or sandals now, pity. Few years back she would wear cat style high heels and those legs looked so good. Big tits nice waistline high heels she has to be one of the hottest Viet MILF's in OC. I think so I like the fact she don't wear heavy perfume too. That shit gives me a headache. That's the reason I stopped the LMP way way back.

She is freaking hot I wish she'd wear those cat style high heels so I can get a hard on watching her walk.

Mustang3
02-20-21, 00:17
Went to 112 in lake forest yesterday had Nikki Nuru 45 h plus $ tip.

Any recommendations for
somewhere in south OC to either get 2 HE in the hour or where the provider gets nude? Not necessarily looking for nuru as it's too pricey. TIA.

Slammer6008
02-20-21, 01:12
Is that 20 slammer bucks?LOL. 2 slammer bucks.

cheapguy
02-20-21, 02:43
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/costa-mesa-just-relax-and-enjoy-some/7271527395.html

Not sure about her massage but got a shave and HJ for $25.She advertises $25 for the shave, so she throws in the HJ as a bonus?

Hornilius69
02-20-21, 04:52
What is Lucy's age and looks?In her mid 70's with fake hard looking bolts on.

NeedThroat
02-20-21, 08:20
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/costa-mesa-just-relax-and-enjoy-some/7271527395.html

Not sure about her massage but got a shave and HJ for $25.Wait you tellin me that lady does a shave and a handjob?? At her own spot? I see she does like an astrology thing too. I need more details LOL asap please.

PaperTiger24
02-20-21, 11:12
She advertises $25 for the shave, so she throws in the HJ as a bonus?Yes, nothing additional on top, $25 out the door. Only did it once about 6 months ago so not sure if anything has changed since. I had seen her ad on CL for a while and was curious if this was the case. Sure enough mission accomplished.

PaperTiger24
02-20-21, 11:17
Wait you tellin me that lady does a shave and a handjob?? At her own spot? I see she does like an astrology thing too. I need more details LOL asap please.Yup her place. Really straightforward service, no touching, clothes off, etc. Just as she says in her ad just sit back and enjoy and it'll happen. Shaving cream with a disposable razor to start, cleans up when done, then HJ to finish it off.

NeedThroat
02-20-21, 14:05
Yup her place. Really straightforward service, no touching, clothes off, etc. Just as she says in her ad just sit back and enjoy and it'll happen. Shaving cream with a disposable razor to start, cleans up when done, then HJ to finish it off.Wow that's amazing, I'm making that happen next week. Thank you sir!

Explorer143
02-20-21, 15:04
Anyone know some good spots in Fullerton, looking for BBBJ or FS, help a brother out! PM me.

IFearNoDeath
02-20-21, 16:09
Anyone know some good spots in Fullerton, looking for BBBJ or FS, help a brother out! PM me.I haven't been there my self, but I heard good reviews on the place. Ask For "Suzanne" I heard crazy stories about her, but only a recommendation.

Doctorz
02-21-21, 12:26
Wait you tellin me that lady does a shave and a handjob?? At her own spot? I see she does like an astrology thing too. I need more details LOL asap please.She will suck your dick too if you are nice to her. It takes a few visits but she will do it.

Bla Bla
02-21-21, 13:19
Went there yesterday. Thought it would be ok based on rm reviews. Nope. The ra was looked like she's been doing this for a long time. She asked if I wanted FS as we were walking to the room. Told her I'll think about it. Should've left. Got in the room and she gave me a really hard massage. Walked on my back and actually was able to crack it. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted FS again. I asked how much. She said 150. I told her no way. She asked me how much I'll pay, I told her 80. Haha. She counters with 130. I said no. Finally she says 100. Ok fine. Gave her the money. She got a cover, put it on me and told me to stand up. I told her to suck it for a little bit. Nope. So she lays in the table and pulls her panties down to her knees and told me to start. I did, tried to hurry up and get out, but she was just laying there. I got bored and told her I'm done. I wanted out.

Oh well. Lesson learned. Total damage was 30 for hhr and 100 to stick my dick in a hole.

Won't repeat.

Slammer6008
02-21-21, 16:07
I haven't been there my self, but I heard good reviews on the place. Ask For "Suzanne" I heard crazy stories about her, but only a recommendation.About the strap on she uses on some people. 😳.

IFearNoDeath
02-21-21, 17:18
About the strap on she uses on some people. 😳.Not too sure on that one. All I know is she is a wild loose animal out of th cage.

JustChekIn
02-21-21, 18:44
About the strap on she uses on some people. 😳.OMG. She tried that on my buddy and he almost knocked her OUT. He had no idea untill she buckeled up hahahahahah.

GreenStream
02-22-21, 00:15
Any recommendations for somewhere in south OC to either get 2 HE in the hour or where the provider gets nude? Not necessarily looking for nuru as it's too pricey. TIA.Shiatsu Center, Lake Forest, in a center with Pep Boys and 99 Cents.

NeedThroat
02-22-21, 01:43
She will suck your dick too if you are nice to her. It takes a few visits but she will do it.You're kidding me. LOL this sounds like heaven what is the catch?? Honestly! Was it BBBJ? Or condom.

NeedThroat
02-22-21, 02:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IFearNoDeath
02-22-21, 02:42
Does any one have some good providers on wechat? Any good names out there?

Sound7
02-22-21, 09:00
Bamboo sprouts Westminster. $. 35/ typical older MT.

Shiatsu Center, Lake Forest, in a center with Pep Boys and 99 Cents.

Caribe
02-22-21, 15:33
Bamboo sprouts Westminster. $. 35/ typical older MT.Do you mean Bamboo Wood on Magnolia? Located more in northwest OC.

PaperTiger24
02-22-21, 15:44
You're kidding me. LOL this sounds like heaven what is the catch?? Honestly! Was it BBBJ? Or condom.We've given you enough enough to get started. Since you haven't provided any intel yet I suggest giving it a shot, build that up as was said earlier with multiple visits and report as you go throughout.

NeedThroat
02-22-21, 15:46
We've given you enough enough to get started. Since you haven't provided any intel yet I suggest giving it a shot, build that up as was said earlier with multiple visits and report as you go throughout.Sounds good appreciate the help.

Sound7
02-22-21, 17:13
Little Saigon.

Do you mean Bamboo Wood on Magnolia? Located more in northwest OC.

Ck2001
02-22-21, 17:58
It can be done. I found a great girl, young and attractive. At a legit Thai place on the border of Costa Mesa. Saw her repeatedly, the first few times she was flirty and a little careless as she massaged my upper thighs on the flip but just a tease. About the fourth visit she's doing that and I stare at her and tell her how beautiful she is. She reaches under and starts stroking the soldier. Got myself a great HJ and awesome massage every time after that. Sometimes she'd lift the shirt and let me play with the girls too. She never once mentioned money, I started tipping her a bit extra anyways. Wasn't sure if I should, I never could tell if she was doing it and expected a bit extra or if she just liked me. I assume I wasn't the only client she gave extras to, but I never got anywhere with any of the other girls at that place. And she would get jealous if I walked in and got a different girl. Anyways this was a couple years ago, well before COVID, not sure if she is around anymore. But the discussion below brought back some fond memories.

FlipOnOver
02-22-21, 18:41
I'm guessing you made it to first base and that was it, with some touching.

She wears flip flops or sandals now, pity. Few years back she would wear cat style high heels and those legs looked so good. Big tits nice waistline high heels she has to be one of the hottest Viet MILF's in OC. I think so I like the fact she don't wear heavy perfume too. That shit gives me a headache. That's the reason I stopped the LMP way way back.

She is freaking hot I wish she'd wear those cat style high heels so I can get a hard on watching her walk.She let me FIV while giving the HJ. Is that what the kids call "first base" these days??

Damn. Things have changed!

HeadorTail
02-22-21, 19:00
She let me FIV while giving the HJ. Is that what the kids call "first base" these days??

Damn. Things have changed!I'm with you, FliponOver. A handful of muff was definitely third base. Jeez! First the Designated Hitter and now this. Damn. I'd better get a new rule book! And yes, she's still hot. Her and Hannah on Goldenwest. Definitely in my HoF.

NoClue02
02-22-21, 20:34
This is on bolsa, upstair. Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Anyone got info on this place, who to see?

Oc Amper
02-22-21, 20:46
She let me FIV while giving the HJ. Is that what the kids call "first base" these days??

Damn. Things have changed!I'm not sure what first base is. I'd imagine, at the fish and chips spot, fucking her in the a** without a condom is only 2nd base.

Skinny Dugan
02-22-21, 22:40
WeiWei (something like that) is really cute and gives a dandy handy!

This is on bolsa, upstair. Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Anyone got info on this place, who to see?

SneakyPete7
02-22-21, 23:43
It can be done. I found a great girl, young and attractive. At a legit Thai place on the border of Costa Mesa. Saw her repeatedly, the first few times she was flirty and a little careless as she massaged my upper thighs on the flip but just a tease. About the fourth visit she's doing that and I stare at her and tell her how beautiful she is. She reaches under and starts stroking the soldier. Got myself a great HJ and awesome massage every time after that. Sometimes she'd lift the shirt and let me play with the girls too. She never once mentioned money, I started tipping her a bit extra anyways. Wasn't sure if I should, I never could tell if she was doing it and expected a bit extra or if she just liked me. I assume I wasn't the only client she gave extras to, but I never got anywhere with any of the other girls at that place. And she would get jealous if I walked in and got a different girl. Anyways this was a couple years ago, well before COVID, not sure if she is around anymore. But the discussion below brought back some fond memories.Man, you have to share a little more info so we can try to find her for ourselves! Cross streets, name, anything?

HeadorTail
02-23-21, 00:38
This is on bolsa, upstair. Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Anyone got info on this place, who to see?Not sure WeiWei is still there. Great body. Enjoys daty but over-priced. Mia 30 to 35. Cute big girl. Good English. Nice tits. Nervous about mms. Lisa is 45 to 50. Great tits. A great attitude. A favorite of mine.

Amy that used to be here went to Sakura on Garden Grove.

Caribe
02-23-21, 00:51
This is on bolsa, upstair. Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything. Anyone got info on this place, who to see?In the middle of the 2nd floor of a strip mall with Seafood Cove 2 Restaurant at the southern end.

NoClue02
02-23-21, 12:10
Not sure WeiWei is still there. Great body. Enjoys daty but over-priced. Mia 30 to 35. Cute big girl. Good English. Nice tits. Nervous about mms. Lisa is 45 to 50. Great tits. A great attitude. A favorite of mine.

Amy that used to be here went to Sakura on Garden Grove.Thanks Headortail and Skinny! I'll call them and see. I read vivi is good there but that was last month so not sure if she's still there. Saw amy name came up as well but no review on her.

Ck2001
02-23-21, 12:35
Man, you have to share a little more info so we can try to find her for ourselves! Cross streets, name, anything?Yeah PM me if you want to.

Grimmy23
02-23-21, 13:43
It can be done. I found a great girl, young and attractive. At a legit Thai place on the border of Costa Mesa. Saw her repeatedly, the first few times she was flirty and a little careless as she massaged my upper thighs on the flip but just a tease. About the fourth visit she's doing that and I stare at her and tell her how beautiful she is. She reaches under and starts stroking the soldier. Got myself a great HJ and awesome massage every time after that. Sometimes she'd lift the shirt and let me play with the girls too. She never once mentioned money, I started tipping her a bit extra anyways. Wasn't sure if I should, I never could tell if she was doing it and expected a bit extra or if she just liked me. I assume I wasn't the only client she gave extras to, but I never got anywhere with any of the other girls at that place. And she would get jealous if I walked in and got a different girl. Anyways this was a couple years ago, well before COVID, not sure if she is around anymore. But the discussion below brought back some fond memories.But it definitely takes a lot of pursuit combined with some luck. At the majority of Thai places it is never going to happen. A lot of them have nothing but thin curtains for privacy between massage spaces. A lot of Thai therapists get a little flirty, but if you misinterpret the signs with the wrong provider at the wrong place you're going to embarrass yourself pretty badly. Even with the "right" provider at the "right" place it's not likely to happen on a first visit. Say it takes you 3 repeat visits at $50 each with a provider and you strike gold on the third visit, you've spent $150 + tips on a low mileage handjob. For that amount of money you could have had a nuru at Havana or similar with a completely naked young hottie.

I suppose there's something about the thrill of the chase. Visiting a girl and seeing if repeat visits and an increasing amount of flirting and teasing each time will eventually lead to some fun. I've had some success with it at places that are no longer in business and yeah, there's something satisfying about that time when the towel finally comes off and her shirt finally comes up. It's kind of like getting a handie from the innocent girl next door that you've been checking out for a couple years when her parents aren't home. From a pure economics point of view though, it's not worth it. There's cheaper and less frustrating ways to get a HJ.

If you do a search on Rubmaps, there are Thai places with reviews that probably offer extras, but I don't have a membership there so I can't read the reviews. I know they're around, especially in LA / Hollywood. In OC maybe not as much.

All that being said, I'd love to know which shop the OP was referencing. It sounds like it's worth checking out. Me being in the industry, I can go to these places covertly under the guise of scoping out my competition.

Explorer143
02-23-21, 13:57
OMG. She tried that on my buddy and he almost knocked her OUT. He had no idea untill she buckeled up hahahahahah.Anychance you know how suzzan looks? Bolt ons? Perky butt??

Ck2001
02-23-21, 14:35
But it definitely takes a lot of pursuit combined with some luck. At the majority of Thai places it is never going to happen. A lot of them have nothing but thin curtains for privacy between massage spaces. A lot of Thai therapists get a little flirty, but if you misinterpret the signs with the wrong provider at the wrong place you're going to embarrass yourself pretty badly. Even with the "right" provider at the "right" place it's not likely to happen on a first visit. Say it takes you 3 repeat visits at $50 each with a provider and you strike gold on the third visit, you've spent $150 + tips on a low mileage handjob. For that amount of money you could have had a nuru at Havana or similar with a completely naked young hottie.

I suppose there's something about the thrill of the chase. Visiting a girl and seeing if repeat visits and an increasing amount of flirting and teasing each time will eventually lead to some fun. I've had some success with it at places that are no longer in business and yeah, there's something satisfying about that time when the towel finally comes off and her shirt finally comes up. It's kind of like getting a handie from the innocent girl next door that you've been checking out for a couple years when her parents aren't home. From a pure economics point of view though, it's not worth it. There's cheaper and less frustrating ways to get a HJ.

If you do a search on Rubmaps, there are Thai places with reviews that probably offer extras, but I don't have a membership there so I can't read the reviews. I know they're around, especially in LA / Hollywood. In OC maybe not as much.

All that being said, I'd love to know which shop the OP was referencing. It sounds like it's worth checking out. Me being in the industry, I can go to these places covertly under the guise of scoping out my competition.Yes, this is spot-on. Don't go looking for a handie. Go for an awesome massage, and if something more happens to work out, then that's a bonus. I never expected it to move to that here, but the massage was good and she was fun and I kept going back just for that. Sure it might have been in the back of my mind, but by no means was I going there looking for it. I guess that's the message. And yes. Definitely takes repeat visits and some relationship building.

OcGeek
02-23-21, 18:16
I made an appointment via insta with Krytsal (at krystal_415_714). Found her on PD, was easy to set appointment the night before and fast on the response. She had a last second emergency but said Trish (at trish_le_714) would take care of me. They both work out of parlor in Orange. Trish was great. I only booked half since it was my first time. I asked to start on the front and Trish was very accommodating. The insta pics aren't her, but if you like a nice, well spoken, Asian that looks like the girl next door but with nice tats, then I recommend. Her technique was great, she's professional and neat and tidy. After, she said we still had time so she gave me a real nice, strong back massage. Normally I don't care for the massage but this was great. Will definitely repeat.

Slammer6008
02-23-21, 18:59
Anychance you know how suzzan looks? Bolt ons? Perky butt??Saggy all over.

Slammer6008
02-23-21, 19:02
Saggy all over.I would put her age close to 60. When she pulls out her teeth I would say closer to 62.

JustChekIn
02-23-21, 19:38
Anychance you know how suzzan looks? Bolt ons? Perky butt??Not real good at the age game, but 50-57 years old??

Butt sags alittle so I never ask for panty drop hahahaha.

Same with boobies. Women hate when they.

Get older.

NoClue02
02-23-21, 19:40
Not sure WeiWei is still there. Great body. Enjoys daty but over-priced. Mia 30 to 35. Cute big girl. Good English. Nice tits. Nervous about mms. Lisa is 45 to 50. Great tits. A great attitude. A favorite of mine.

Amy that used to be here went to Sakura on Garden Grove.Decided to check out Amy at sakura since I was next door to it. They have few "rooms" with curtain cover that can be see thru with those wandering eyes walking by. My slot was happened to be 85% transparent so it was a bit uncomfortable, but luckily it wasn't crowded. While waiting for Amy, I can (which I was guessing since this is my first time seeing her, and it turn out to be her) hear a very oily HJ sound next door with Amy making OOOO sound and the guy breathing heavy LOL. She was very vocal. When it was my turn, she did pretty much the same. Making funny weird noises, saying hello to jr and all.

Overall, massage was good, I think better than Grace at SH below bamboo, and ANdie at bamboo. Appearance wise, I cannot tell since she has her mask on, but has a little saggy belly, small cup. Petite gal, body seem young. Repeat? Not sure about this, want to visit other and see LOL. Def going to hit up SH health center on bolsa and see.

JulianClip
02-23-21, 20:45
You ever give this one a try? I started seeing her ads haha.

https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/949-243-4404

Anyone seen her before. Not sure why but her listing crack me up and intrigues me.

Heartless Jay
02-24-21, 01:50
Dropped by Bamboo this morning, my first visit here. From the outside it looks like the kind of legit AMP with no extras that are everywhere in Westminster. Booked one hour with Andie, only. 35, good value post-covid. Nice slim body with little b cups and a really cute face, bangs and all. Curtains only here, so it may be interesting at rush hour, with multiple mongers in action simultaneously. Pretty sure it's HJ only here anyway. She gave a solid, above average massage on the back. They use the low beds here, so it's a good sign when the girl is grinding her beaver on your head while working on your back. Working her way down, she started teasing and oiling up the boys and winky with a nice reach-under approach. Slow and easy, really building up to the big moment. On the flip, got right to it, but a nice slow start. No jack-hammer going on here. Good speed, good pressure, didn't need to tell her what to do. Sat back far enough that roaming was not an option, but it was my first visit and she didn't know me. After clean up, finished me off with a good foot massage. Used all 60 minutes, no rushing, no pressure, and what I really liked was she didn't try quoting her tip or insisting on money up front. That's such a boner killer for me. Good value, legit massage, good skills, must repeat.

HeadorTail
02-24-21, 12:19
Dropped by Bamboo this morning, my first visit here. From the outside it looks like the kind of legit AMP with no extras that are everywhere in Westminster. Booked one hour with Andie, only. 35, good value post-covid. Nice slim body with little b cups and a really cute face, bangs and all. Curtains only here, so it may be interesting at rush hour, with multiple mongers in action simultaneously. Pretty sure it's HJ only here anyway. She gave a solid, above average massage on the back. They use the low beds here, so it's a good sign when the girl is grinding her beaver on your head while working on your back. Working her way down, she started teasing and oiling up the boys and winky with a nice reach-under approach. Slow and easy, really building up to the big moment. On the flip, got right to it, but a nice slow start. No jack-hammer going on here. Good speed, good pressure, didn't need to tell her what to do. Sat back far enough that roaming was not an option, but it was my first visit and she didn't know me. After clean up, finished me off with a good foot massage. Used all 60 minutes, no rushing, no pressure, and what I really liked was she didn't try quoting her tip or insisting on money up front. That's such a boner killer for me. Good value, legit massage, good skills, must repeat.Mindy, the mms, does a great job teaching her ladies massage. And that wonderfully slow happy ending is something you'll get from most girls there. At 35 bucks for the hour it's a great value. Most expand their menus after a couple of visits. The only thing I'd disagree with is that those are A's not B's. But they do taste like B's. Because of the setting I like it better than Top 10 or SH down below.

Superflytnt
02-24-21, 14:58
Dropped by this place because of recent posts about Nancy & Lily, etc. Inside, 3 ladies working. None of them looking young or cute. Picked Kiki who was youngest and best looking of them all, but she's the biggest BBW I've ever seen work at a CMP.

Face 6. 5, Body depends on if you like heavy girls. We're talking 25 pounds bigger than average.

Attitude 8. 5 Total sweetheart.

Service 8. 5 Excellent BBBJ, was moaning like crazy. Shit, we're in an open top room here where the walls don't hit the ceiling. I know you like my cock, but goddamn you're moaning a little too loud! And this wasn't the kind of staged bullshit moaning. No acting here and I'm hung like a hamster. FS was pretty good.

E 40 hhr 100 tip. "I didn't feel like pulling the Hey Stop Raising the Prices here and Everyone should give 80" bullshit. But I can see how this joint should really qualify as an 80 tip for full service place.

Repeat / Recommend? I might just say yes to the recommend especially if you don't mind BBW. As for repeat, it's a maybe for Kiki and a probably not for Happy. So try to understand that puzzle of a dilemma.I always choose the bbw if one is available. They provide the better experience for what I'm looking for. They love eating. That's all I got to say LOL.

JoraCredit
02-24-21, 16:51
You ever give this one a try? I started seeing her ads haha.No. I still enjoy seeing her strange adds but $200 hh for what seems like a straight hands only massage hasn't intrigued me enough yet.

Eccaios
02-24-21, 16:53
She's a cute Viet girl about 30 (at least a year ago) paid for thirty minutes. No daty, no FIV, zero GFE, fifteen minutes in "did you cum". Two minutes later "what's taking so long?" I told her I paid for thirty I'll take thirty. You're done. Ok. I got up grabbed 60 off the dresser, left 80. Hey, WTF!" I paid for 30 and got 20. I'm prorating. You can't do that. The ad said GFE, 69. You did none of that. My boss does those ads. OK, then get the sixty from him. She comes outside and snaps a picture of my car license plate. I said you can delete that or I'm calling the police. Asshole! Yes dear, I'm calling. Stop look I'm deleting. Ok. Let's check recently deleted. Asshole. Yes dear. Delete. Thanks bye. Fuck you! But that she had. It's right off magnolia and Westminster. We can call her KFC after the corner restaurant. F and C and KFC. Now we need a steak place.Had I seen this I would have not gone. But I was too worked up to think straight and did it anyway. I'm not sure, based on what everyone has reported, if I saw the same chick or if there are multiple chicks working out of that room, but this sort of fits her description. She was cute and sexy enough to get me going. We chatted a bit before hand, and maybe that relaxed her. She spent some time on the CBJ and actually tongued the balls a bit, and then we did mish and doggy. She held me back a bit and said not to go too deep. I was just starting to get into it when she asked the "did you cum" question, but I just said "almost there," and place her into a side position, one leg up, so that I could watch her ass jiggle without going too deep and then just went to town. She kind of went into closed-eyed survival mode and that got me off (don't judge! She was actually funny afterwards as we joked about it, and she cleaned me up. All and all for 1. 4 it was better than most of the FS places and I didn't pay a house fee.

Also, I parked like two blocks away in another neighborhood for the exact reason mentioned above.

Pussy Prowler
02-24-21, 17:04
Has anyone ever had the chance to try out Coco at 6 star? Every time she works there it's for a short time then she s gone etc. It seems this has happened like 4-5 x so I haven't been able to try her out and was wondering if anyone knew where she went or if she works elsewhere?

Eccaios
02-24-21, 17:10
Ditto on slammer's idea -- hit up East Start. Always some cute talent -- I usually go on Tuesday to see Tiffany -- Cute MILF with nice full C's. Good massage with lots of teasing -- great English if you one of those who likes to chat - -and a great set of tits to play with while she is releasing the stress -- will also do a nice, slow prostrate exam if you are so inclined.This is my go-to if I want a good massage with a prostate HE. I pop every time, and they know what they're doing. I'm not sure who my provider has been because I never remember names and they wear masks, but I'm pretty sure it's been the same one the last two times. She gets on my back and grinds her crotch into my butt when she's massaging, which is fun. My only disappointment is the unsexy clothes. Just jeans and blouse. She does place my hand on her ass, but its the typical 40+ asian ass. More bone then buns. Also. 4+. 4 for hhr, and never shorted on time.

JohnPcc
02-24-21, 17:38

Amy that used to be here went to Sakura on Garden Grove.Did Mia provide more than handy? I saw her more than a year ago, and she's cute.

Slammer6008
02-24-21, 19:48
Has anyone ever had the chance to try out Coco at 6 star? Every time she works there it's for a short time then she s gone etc. It seems this has happened like 4-5 x so I haven't been able to try her out and was wondering if anyone knew where she went or if she works elsewhere?She sucks a good cock. There's a few new ones today.

BigBoDonk
02-24-21, 20:04
Anyone can advise a place with nice bbw / thick providers, do not care about color and race as long as she is fem.

HeadorTail
02-24-21, 20:09
Has anyone ever had the chance to try out Coco at 6 star? Every time she works there it's for a short time then she s gone etc. It seems this has happened like 4-5 x so I haven't been able to try her out and was wondering if anyone knew where she went or if she works elsewhere?I heard she bought Lucky on Fair in CM.

NoClue02
02-24-21, 20:15
Mindy, the mms, does a great job teaching her ladies massage. And that wonderfully slow happy ending is something you'll get from most girls there. At 35 bucks for the hour it's a great value. Most expand their menus after a couple of visits. The only thing I'd disagree with is that those are A's not B's. But they do taste like B's. Because of the setting I like it better than Top 10 or SH down below.Who expand their menu here? I have seen anna and andie numerous times and got nothing more than HJ. I asked andie about BJ but she said no. The only person I think does more is alice but she's gone since the covid started.

DJezDick
02-24-21, 23:26
Would this raise red flags for you guys?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/9149368.htmlThis girl has anger issues. She is F and nuts!!

I went to see her when she went by "Sherry".

She rents a room with a private entrance.

The pictures are all fake.

Save your money.

Slammer6008
02-25-21, 00:45
Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.

ArchOwl
02-25-21, 04:56
Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.No suggestions, just wishing you god speed. I wonder if those places on Katella in Orange are still kicking it, I don't see many reports on them these days. I've never ventured into the IE, so if there's something worth driving for I'd love to hear it.

Ggwrx11
02-25-21, 05:20
Was on Santa Ana for work and had an itch for a massage. I decided to try out palm located on 1st and Tustin. As I was walking in an older gentleman (could have been my grandfather) was coming out of the place. I only was one provider same one escorting the older gentleman out. I paid 40 for half an hour. I can not recall her name, but she was Asian and good looking. I'd say that she was in her mid to late 30's. She was wearing a red dress which was a good sign that I'd at least get a HJ. After about 10 minutes of a back massage she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. For the first time in my 9 years of mongering I decided to obtains a CBJ. I paid her 60 upfront. She went out grabbed a rubber and proceeded. I was nervous, but still managed to be hard. After a few minutes I blew inside the bag. Since this was the first time I get more than a HJ I didn't really care for putting FIV or grabbing her nice pair of twins which she took out prior to giving me head. This place does not have rooms. The "rooms" are made up of curtains which is interesting. I could only imagine being able to hear everything when multiple providers are working haha. Everything is offered here. You all stay safe and report back if you experience or have experienced this place as I am thinking of going back.

Slammer6008
02-25-21, 11:26
No suggestions, just wishing you god speed. I wonder if those places on Katella in Orange are still kicking it, I don't see many reports on them these days. I've never ventured into the IE, so if there's something worth driving for I'd love to hear it.Check your Pm.

Grimmy23
02-25-21, 14:15
So here's a question that's bugged me for a very long time. Which MPs actually offer lineups where you really choose your girl when you arrive? It's been like an eternal quest for me. I've read reports, read ads on multiple sites that say "you pick your girl" and so on. And I've gone to those MPs looking forward to having 2 or 3 girls to look over and choose from. But literally every time over a period of MANY years, I arrive and there is only one girl available, and I'm not offered the opportunity to wait or to even see the one girl available before the service. I'm just ushered into a room and told to get comfortable. Most places you walk in and the MMS just automatically escorts you to a room. If you ask for a lineup she either declines, brings out one girl and asks "ok? Or just says everyone is busy.

I don't know why, but it's another one of those little things that would make me visit one MP over another. There's a certain pleasure in being able to choose from multiples available. But the only places I've ever experienced it have been in Asia, Toronto, or in a couple isolated countries in Europe. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that lineups around here are a myth, except I occasionally read a report of one on here. Even in Asia you get snubbed a lot of the time, especially as a white guy, because there's only one or two girls that will service white guys. A lot of spas around here will text you pics, but rarely are the pics accurate and they still pull the bait and switch frequently.

If there are any MPs around where you can truly expect to get a lineup, without having to ask the MMS for it and get a bitchy attitude in response, I'd love to hear about them.

SneakyPete7
02-25-21, 14:28
I made an appointment via insta with Krytsal (at krystal_415_714). Found her on PD, was easy to set appointment the night before and fast on the response. She had a last second emergency but said Trish (at trish_le_714) would take care of me. They both work out of parlor in Orange. Trish was great. I only booked half since it was my first time. I asked to start on the front and Trish was very accommodating. The insta pics aren't her, but if you like a nice, well spoken, Asian that looks like the girl next door but with nice tats, then I recommend. Her technique was great, she's professional and neat and tidy. After, she said we still had time so she gave me a real nice, strong back massage. Normally I don't care for the massage but this was great. Will definitely repeat.If you liked Trish, you'll love Krystal. I think her massage is better and she does a good job with the flip as well. Easy to talk with and the place has a shower also which is a nice option.

LeatherNeck14
02-25-21, 15:06
Was on Santa Ana for work and had an itch for a massage. I decided to try out palm located on 1st and Tustin. As I was walking in an older gentleman (could have been my grandfather) was coming out of the place. I only was one provider same one escorting the older gentleman out. I paid 40 for half an hour. I can not recall her name, but she was Asian and good looking. I'd say that she was in her mid to late 30's. She was wearing a red dress which was a good sign that I'd at least get a HJ. After about 10 minutes of a back massage she asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. For the first time in my 9 years of mongering I decided to obtains a CBJ. I paid her 60 upfront. She went out grabbed a rubber and proceeded. I was nervous, but still managed to be hard. After a few minutes I blew inside the bag. Since this was the first time I get more than a HJ I didn't really care for putting FIV or grabbing her nice pair of twins which she took out prior to giving me head. This place does not have rooms. The "rooms" are made up of curtains which is interesting. I could only imagine being able to hear everything when multiple providers are working haha. Everything is offered here. You all stay safe and report back if you experience or have experienced this place as I am thinking of going back.Looked at the web site for this place looks like an actual light location for massage but I guess by your experience they offer more.

GreenStream
02-25-21, 16:17
It is an authentic experience. The large fish tank in the lobby is a nice touch. The curtain massage compartments 5. 5 feet wide made me feel like I was somewhere in Asia. The masseuse did a great job. It is a super value at just $35 per hour. I could go every day at that price. Thank you again for informing us about Bamboo Wood!

JustChekIn
02-25-21, 18:03
This girl has anger issues. She is F and nuts!!

Save your money.Don't believe everything you hear. EXCEPT.

BELIEVE this chick is mental. Not in a good way.

Believe IT!!

Slammer6008
02-25-21, 18:42
Don't believe everything you hear. EXCEPT.

Believe IT!!Maybe the slammer should try her out for a warm up for spring training. I'm sure once I give her the slammer dog it will calm her down.

NailBoiz1
02-25-21, 18:47
This girl has anger issues. She is F and nuts!!

Save your money.Aw, man, too bad. Been itching for a real Thai girl with Thai massage skills and of course HJ ending. LOL.

JustChekIn
02-25-21, 18:58
Maybe the slammer should try her out for a warm up for spring training. I'm sure once I give her the slammer dog it will calm her down.Slam man, I need to see you for a minute. Bring your bat. I need to knock you in the noggin 😂. She is BAD NEWS BEARS LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

RhGoat
02-25-21, 20:44
It's not a massage but might as well be one. There is a guy upfront behind the desk. I paid. 5 for a half hour of aroma therapy with hot stones and or pillow. Had carol as my provider she was sweet and very enthusiastic. About 15 minutes of the stones flipped over and some more stones pulls the towel down plays with the guys for a bit asks for what I want said FS $. 20. CBJ, rcg, cg. She rode me til blew in the bag. She has some meat on her and was smiling the whole ride.

Courious G
02-25-21, 21:59
I always choose the bbw if one is available. They provide the better experience for what I'm looking for. They love eating. That's all I got to say LOL.Where is this place? Please PM.

Slammer6008
02-25-21, 23:24
Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.

Slammer6008
02-25-21, 23:27
Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.Good night boys we're going to have a full squad workout tomorrow morning need to get my rest. Go Angels.

Ranks9000
02-26-21, 00:09
Almost forgot. Anybody try Massage Circle in Orange??Hopped in after eating at the sushi spot next door, saw the prices and it seemed reasonable. Noticed a couple waiting and 2 other lady customers, should have been a sign right then and there but I had nothing else better to do. TOFTT, The skinny lady that was at the desk ended up helping me and all I got was a legit rub down, decent massage but I've had better.

LVB808
02-26-21, 01:12
I'm looking forward to reading all about the Slammer spring training sessions. You mentioned Westminster and also said "go Angels", so I figured I'd suggest that you include Lisa at Angel on Bolsa in your schedule. She's one of my favorites and always a must see when I'm in the area. Enjoy the road trip!!

Well the slammer had a little warm up today I can only give certain details but the area is in WestminsterIt first started out with her on her knees giving me a blow job while I was sitting on the bed we were the only ones there She was sucking licking my balls sucking my balls til I was fully erect I payed down on the bed while she was still sucking meThen she put her ass in my face and I put my tongue in her pussy deep. Then she started fucking me cowgirl. Then I had her lay on her stomach got on top of her and just fucked her good then I bent her over the bed and started fucking her from behind againI pulled off my condom had her start sucking my cock bent her over again fucked her pulled my cock out cummed in her mouth.

Slammer6008
02-26-21, 01:50
I'm looking forward to reading all about the Slammer spring training sessions. You mentioned Westminster and also said "go Angels", so I figured I'd suggest that you include Lisa at Angel on Bolsa in your schedule. She's one of my favorites and always a must see when I'm in the area. Enjoy the road trip!!Yes. I love Lisa I've been seeing her for years. I'll be heading out to the IE on Wednesday from the OC. Last year I had a double header in Victorville.

Ranks9000
02-26-21, 03:04
Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.God speed.

Hornilius69
02-26-21, 04:31
Don't believe everything you hear. EXCEPT.

Believe IT!!If she likes you, she's good to fuck. Her pussy is tight.

JustForFun000
02-26-21, 11:02
In case anyone else was curious.

Went out to cams again. Finally was told why the other 2 left. Apparently Cam was losing advertisements for looking like an "agent".

She said they didn't like being asked to make and manage their own ads so she let them go after showing them how. I have not seen Mika resurface any info on her dm.

July1714
02-26-21, 15:40
If you are a newbie please consider trying places on your own and reporting back also.

Here are some of the places I've tried with prices. Feel free to dm me for info.

Harbor spa (down 17th).

This place is HJ only but the women here are very playful and vocal. They talk to you GFE type of way. I have tried all women her but my favorite is coco. Been going to her for 1 year and got her to do cfs and CBJ for $ . Ymym though. I've been going to her for a minute so she trusts me. House is. 35. Have mamasan or papasan save your number. They will take care or you and never shorten your time. Massage here is great also with lots of teasing.

Hint: I'm loving it.

Rate 8/10.

VT spa / Pure relaxation.

Westminster / garden grove.

These 2 places are sister locations that's why I included them together. House is. 6 and nuru only with HJ. 2 girls are cfs. Jackie and bebe. Jackie has no ass but big tits. Bebe has descent ass with tat but ok looking. Both just sit there so not a big fan. Cfs 1. 4 not worth it.

Hint: you can wash your clothes after while eating tacos.

Rate 6/10.

Detox spa (Garden Grove).

Had Nancy and Bella. I don't know but for me this place sucked. Maybe it was the over hyping of the 2 girls. Nancy has big saggy tits. Cute face but that's it. I'm 28 tall and pretty cut (not trying to hype myself) but she asked for my number. I declined. Bella has nice ass but a bit older. I feel like her ass is plastic. I think I could've enjoyed more with out the hype. No massage here at all. You fuck and get out. House. 4 cfs 1. 2.

Hint: liquor store full of crackheads.

Rate 5/10.

H / H (where the 55 ends).

This place is super sketchy. The parking is gated so you could easily get locked in. Super secluded parking. They have camaras everywhere. They offer FS here but place is dirty. Papasan carries. House fee and cfs 1. 8 no massage at all. Chicks are better then VT.

Hint: looks like an abandoned Winerschnitzel.

Rate 3/10.

Nirvana (alamitos).

Cfs from owner who keeps getting younger by the surgery. Someone gives you massage and her or bibi some other viet finish you off. Apple introduced me to this place years ago. Fee 1. 6 for house and cfs. One positive thing about this place is the cleanliness. Super clean and each room has a monitor to the front incase the popo come in you can see. I suggest parking on the other side of 711.

Hint: by 711.

Rate 9/10.

Rainbow detox (anaheim).

Full service Latina spot. Girls here are ok and cost is 1. 6 for hhr cfs and house. Nothing special all mechanical. The worst part Is the super populated area LOL someone try it out and get back to me. I like this place better then detox.

Rate 7/10.

5 star (westminster).

Your typical shrink-wrapped BJ and fuck for 1. 2 total LOL there isn't big or lots here LOL but ymym. Grandma can milk it.

Rate 5/10.

Tulip (beach blvd).

Believe her name was Lisa. She did cfs for 1. 6 house included for hhr. Place is not for me. Everything was to mechanical LOL I didn't get a massage at all.

Hint: liquor store.

Rate: 2/10.

Happy massage (Westminster).

Not the one by keg sluggers. The one by the kfc. This place is legit but with grandma's. Best massage I've ever gotten for. 35 and tipped. 2. Ymym I may of had bad luck.

Hint: by kfc.

Rate 7/10 because of massage.

I have more I want to report but I want the newbies to go out there and put in the work we have LOL if you fail like we did, oh well just report back and try again.

Slammer or other vets. Please pm me new spots to try or you haven't tried.

IFearNoDeath
02-26-21, 16:27
Any One have good providers on Wechat that are decent?

Slammer6008
02-26-21, 19:17
If you are a newbie please consider trying places on your own and reporting back also.

Here are some of the places I've tried with prices. Feel free to dm me for info.

Harbor spa (down 17th).

This place is HJ only but the women here are very playful and vocal. They talk to you GFE type of way. I have tried all women her but my favorite is coco. Been going to her for 1 year and got her to do cfs and CBJ for $ . Ymym though. I've been going to her for a minute so she trusts me. House is. 35. Have mamasan or papasan save your number. They will take care or you and never shorten your time. Massage here is great also with lots of teasing.

Rate 8/10.

These 2 places are sister locations that's why I included them together. House is. 6 and nuru only with HJ. 2 girls are cfs. Jackie and bebe. Jackie has no ass but big tits. Bebe has descent ass with tat but ok looking. Both just sit there so not a big fan. Cfs 1. 4 not worth it.

Rate 6/10.

Had Nancy and Bella. I don't know but for me this place sucked. Maybe it was the over hyping of the 2 girls. Nancy has big saggy tits. Cute face but that's it. I'm 28 tall and pretty cut (not trying to hype myself) but she asked for my number. I declined. Bella has nice ass but a bit older. I feel like her ass is plastic. I think I could've enjoyed more with out the hype. No massage here at all. You fuck and get out. House. 4 cfs 1. 2.

Rate 5/10.

This place is super sketchy. The parking is gated so you could easily get locked in. Super secluded parking. They have camaras everywhere. They offer FS here but place is dirty. Papasan carries. House fee and cfs 1. 8 no massage at all. Chicks are better then VT.

Rate 3/10.

Nirvana (alamitos).

Cfs from owner who keeps getting younger by the surgery. Someone gives you massage and her or bibi some other viet finish you off. Apple introduced me to this place years ago. Fee 1. 6 for house and cfs. One positive thing about this place is the cleanliness. Super clean and each room has a monitor to the front incase the popo come in you can see. I suggest parking on the other side of 711.

Rate 9/10.

Rainbow detox (anaheim).

Full service Latina spot. Girls here are ok and cost is 1. 6 for hhr cfs and house. Nothing special all mechanical. The worst part Is the super populated area LOL someone try it out and get back to me. I like this place better then detox.

Rate 7/10.

5 star (westminster).

Your typical shrink-wrapped BJ and fuck for 1. 2 total LOL there isn't big or lots here LOL but ymym. Grandma can milk it.

Rate 5/10.

Tulip (beach blvd).

Believe her name was Lisa. She did cfs for 1. 6 house included for hhr. Place is not for me. Everything was to mechanical LOL I didn't get a massage at all.

Not the one by keg sluggers. The one by the kfc. This place is legit but with grandma's. Best massage I've ever gotten for. 35 and tipped. 2. Ymym I may of had bad luck.

I have more I want to report but I want the newbies to go out there and put in the work we have LOL if you fail like we did, oh well just report back and try again.

Slammer or other vets. Please pm me new spots to try or you haven't tried.Good job Jeww lie. I'm trying to do it in a southern accent.

EastHornDog14
02-26-21, 19:25

Harbor spa (down 17th).

Rate 8/10.

Rate 6/10.

Rate 5/10.

Rate 3/10.

Nirvana (alamitos).

Rate 9/10.

Rainbow detox (anaheim).

Rate 7/10.

5 star (westminster).

Rate 5/10.

Tulip (beach blvd).

Slammer or other vets. Please pm me new spots to try or you haven't tried.Outstanding report! I applaud you putting it together. Sadly I have not been able to venture out much this past year during lockdown without incurring prying questions from family members.

Quincy88
02-26-21, 19:58
If you are a newbie please consider trying places on your own and reporting back also.This is excellent! Detailed and all! Wish all reports from others are like this including mine LOL.

Gulongitlog
02-26-21, 20:12
Late report. But went here a couple weeks back on the recommendation for a wax. I was hoping to get lucky and get a double like the other monger but her friend wasn't available and it was a busy day. I think she said better to cum on Sun Mon or Tue. Anyway the wax was not that great. Took a long time. HE was not bad. Nice tits. Decent face. Might try my luck again next time. . 6 for wax. 4 for finish.

Also, saw Kris private provider. Might be the last time. She used to let me finish with a Russian. But she couldn't even hold her tits together on our last session and just asked me to finish off on her tits. She uses a lot of oil too. Basically showers you in it. Talks a lot like other says. I was able to over look those cause it only caused $ but not letting me finish Russian was not cool.

Anyway, I'm still on a quest on a nice Russian finish. Lmk if anything thank you.

RBFSyndrome
02-27-21, 02:18
Not a review but is there any active woman offering grooming for below?

The lady mentioned on this page is currently not offering due to family visiting or something. And the viet lady is not responsive.

Looking for any leads since I came to a dead end. HE would be nice too and reasonable pricing. I'd like to avoid waxing if possible, just trimming.

Would leave a review but haven't gone To a shop since covid. Last visit was sakura in gg and that was whatever. Amy was a nice MILF but think she left? This might be a different Amy since this one was at sakura for a long time but seems to have been replaced by a new Amy. Has anyone tried anyone else there? Aileen used to be the shit before but she is at a diff shop now and she wants too much money.

AsianPussy
02-27-21, 18:13
Ava has D's and lets you do whatever you want with them including Russian and COT.

Late report. But went here a couple weeks back on the recommendation for a wax. I was hoping to get lucky and get a double like the other monger but her friend wasn't available and it was a busy day. I think she said better to cum on Sun Mon or Tue. Anyway the wax was not that great. Took a long time. HE was not bad. Nice tits. Decent face. Might try my luck again next time. . 6 for wax. 4 for finish.

Also, saw Kris private provider. Might be the last time. She used to let me finish with a Russian. But she couldn't even hold her tits together on our last session and just asked me to finish off on her tits. She uses a lot of oil too. Basically showers you in it. Talks a lot like other says. I was able to over look those cause it only caused $ but not letting me finish Russian was not cool.

Anyway, I'm still on a quest on a nice Russian finish. Lmk if anything thank you.

Ocdtnb
02-27-21, 18:31
Nirvana (alamitos).

Rate 9/10.
So you're rating Nirvana 9/10?

I'm not disputing this, I've just never heard anyone on here rate Nirvana much higher than "tried it. Probably won't return. " I've been there twice, never had Rose, but met her. My experience wasn't great.

Can you give any more info as to why you rated 9/10?

Thanks!

July1714
02-27-21, 19:20

I'm not disputing this, I've just never heard anyone on here rate Nirvana much higher than "tried it. Probably won't return. " I've been there twice, never had Rose, but met her. My experience wasn't great.

Thanks!First of all the security of having a monitor to see if popo comes in.

Second, for those who have been there may also agree this is the cleanest parlor our there. Maybe be wrong but it's spotless.

Third, the massage here isn't bad at all.

Fourth the women tease you a lot which I personally like.

Fifth, they don't rush you out or tell you "did you cum yet".

The women here aren't amazing but not ugly. Some are pretty cute. I don't mind paying up. Most people give this place a bad review because it's pricier then most. Plus they have a shower which I like. Try it out and report back. They have a new girl called Linda so give it a try.

HeadHunter1969
02-27-21, 19:23

Thanks!Rose IS Nirvana! If you haven't had Rose, you haven't been to Nirvana. I've never had CFS from her, but I may try! .

HeadorTail
02-28-21, 00:51
Stopped by First Class on Harbor. As I came into the lobby a beautiful 30-35 year old with blonding hair left the front counter and went in back. The mms (cute) showed me to my room and I passed two more very attractive ladies on my way to drain the lizard. Wow. This place is picking up! Got nuded up and set on the table awaiting my slice of loveliness. In walks Cindy a 45 yo miwlf. Big rack and a flabby ass. Hmm. Should I ask to switch. Fuck it, I'll stay with Cinderella here. Maybe she'll turn into a pumpkin or something. Nice chit chat. Ok massage. I asked her to lie down for a massage. Oh no. We don't do that here. You know I really wasn't interested in rubbing that package of cottage cheese anyway. I asked for a hot towel to clean my oily back and sizable ass. And reach for my clothes. She asked what's wrong. I said nothing. She says, "I finish you. " I said they don't do that here. Nothing terrible happened. I just wasn't interested. Seeing the Chinese gravure stars as I came in raised my hopes. The mms came in to see if anything was wrong I said no and split. TOFTT. So definitely call for an appointment. And ask for "not Cindy. "

Hornilius69
02-28-21, 05:00
I didn't know that King Massage now offers extra. They raised their price. 45 for an hour instead of 35.

Slammer6008
02-28-21, 17:31
Slammer will be embarking on his yearly road trip to different ball parks from the OC all the way up to Victorville. He will be going to different ball parks 2 to 3 times a week till the end of spring training If there's any suggestions on which ball parks you recommend He will be giving you play-by-play all the way up to the ninth inning. So if any rookies want to contribute this would be an excellent time. I'm also giving up to 10 slammer bucks to the rookie of the year. Whoever is the MVP at the end of spring training will get a ride along with the slammer to one of the destinations that he attended. He will be embarking next Wednesday so get your suggestions in boys. Go Angels! No Doyers.So I figured with Wednesday coming up I should get the bat and balls polished. So what better than getting your cock sucked an balls licked. It went back-and-forth slow soft HJ then sucking my cock for 5 minutes it went on for 45 minutes straight till I climaxed in her mouth and she took the whole load. Then tomorrow going to the wax Queen to get a shave an then getting full on erotica with her. I'm really not going for a shave. 😊 By the way angels up 2 nothing over San Fran.

MyFinalHeav3
02-28-21, 18:20

Anyway, I'm still on a quest on a nice Russian finish. Lmk if anything thank you.There was a girl called leilani who had worked at the honey spa affiliates and some places in LA. Thin girl with large implants and lots of tats, would let you finish Russian. Haven't seen her since last February though. She was worth the repeat.

Slammer6008
02-28-21, 18:24
So I figured with Wednesday coming up I should get the bat and balls polished. So what better than getting your cock sucked an balls licked. It went back-and-forth slow soft HJ then sucking my cock for 5 minutes it went on for 45 minutes straight till I climaxed in her mouth and she took the whole load. Then tomorrow going to the wax Queen to get a shave an then getting full on erotica with her. I'm really not going for a shave. 😊 By the way angels up 2 nothing over San Fran.For you matinee loves. Go to six star on brookhurst an say hello to Baily. Or Go to blue Tide in Tustin an say hello to Tiffany new girl on the block thin asian.

LeatherNeck14
02-28-21, 22:36
Here is my report, just got out it was as advertised. The message for an hr was. 35 and you get every minute of it elbows fingers hands and knuckles. Great message the games started before the flip she drizzled my ass with oil and started the tease all up and down for a good 10 min. Then in the flip no rush rubs my chest and balls for a while and then starts on the rod with oil nice and easy and slow. She even slowed down when she saw I was close she said I will go slower. She finally got me there as I did rub her leg and boob on the outside not FS as far as I can tell her name was Ana very thin asian young early 30's. But I would repeat based on her skills alone she only asked for. 5 gave her. 6 did not have change but. 95 for an hour with hot towels for clean up like posted prior extremely worth there were mongers on either side of me behind the curtains business is good right now. Really dark in back could not see the other providers but I will be back for sure.

Kevin80
02-28-21, 23:12
I didn't know that King Massage now offers extra. They raised their price. 45 for an hour instead of 35.Where is this place? Name and description of provider?

Ck2001
03-01-21, 00:31
Stopped by First Class on Harbor. As I came into the lobby a beautiful 30-35 year old with blonding hair left the front counter and went in back. The mms (cute) showed me to my room and I passed two more very attractive ladies on my way to drain the lizard. Wow. This place is picking up! Got nuded up and set on the table awaiting my slice of loveliness. In walks Cindy a 45 yo miwlf. Big rack and a flabby ass. Hmm. Should I ask to switch. Fuck it, I'll stay with Cinderella here. Maybe she'll turn into a pumpkin or something. Nice chit chat. Ok massage. I asked her to lie down for a massage. Oh no. We don't do that here. You know I really wasn't interested in rubbing that package of cottage cheese anyway. I asked for a hot towel to clean my oily back and sizable ass. And reach for my clothes. She asked what's wrong. I said nothing. She says, "I finish you. " I said they don't do that here. Nothing terrible happened. I just wasn't interested. Seeing the Chinese gravure stars as I came in raised my hopes. The mms came in to see if anything was wrong I said no and split. TOFTT. So definitely call for an appointment. And ask for "not Cindy. "I went to 1st class a few times when they first opened up. The mms, I think her name was Tina, was super cool and came over from another massage place to open this one. I met her at the other place and she gave me an awesome BBBJ and encouraged me to come check out 1st class, she would be there. But every time I went, mms was there with a warm hug but was too busy, the massage came from one of the other girls. And they were all ok but pretty much as described here, oily And mostly forgettable HJs. Without the likelihood of another firecracker BJ from the mms I stopped going. If anyone gets in with her, that's who you want! But I guess she probably got tired of sucking random cock and found easier money running her own place, it seems.

BigBoDonk
03-01-21, 00:49
Where is this place? Please PM.Please dm bbw location to me too. Thank you.

BigJohn9
03-01-21, 01:09
So I figured with Wednesday coming up I should get the bat and balls polished. So what better than getting your cock sucked an balls licked. It went back-and-forth slow soft HJ then sucking my cock for 5 minutes it went on for 45 minutes straight till I climaxed in her mouth and she took the whole load. Then tomorrow going to the wax Queen to get a shave an then getting full on erotica with her. I'm really not going for a shave. 😊 By the way angels up 2 nothing over San Fran.Which Wax Queen will you be seeing? The one in GG or the other. If it's the GG wax Queen I would like a full report.

Ho Down Man2
03-01-21, 01:39
For you matinee loves. Go to six star on brookhurst an say hello to Baily. Or Go to blue Tide in Tustin an say hello to Tiffany new girl on the block thin asian.Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?

Sound7
03-01-21, 01:49
Started with reasonable cute provider and switched before the flip. A Game Changer. Light even touch to grind.

Bamboo. ?

Here is my report, just got out it was as advertised. The message for an hr was. 35 and you get every minute of it elbows fingers hands and knuckles. Great message the games started before the flip she drizzled my ass with oil and started the tease all up and down for a good 10 min. Then in the flip no rush rubs my chest and balls for a while and then starts on the rod with oil nice and easy and slow. She even slowed down when she saw I was close she said I will go slower. She finally got me there as I did rub her leg and boob on the outside not FS as far as I can tell her name was Ana very thin asian young early 30's. But I would repeat based on her skills alone she only asked for. 5 gave her. 6 did not have change but. 95 for an hour with hot towels for clean up like posted prior extremely worth there were mongers on either side of me behind the curtains business is good right now. Really dark in back could not see the other providers but I will be back for sure.

BenderOver
03-01-21, 02:13
Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?I had a session with Summer at the Bolsa location and it wasn't recommendable or repeatable.

LugWrench04
03-01-21, 16:28
Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?Yes. New line up is lack luster compared to Emily, Bailey, and even Dindin. Not sure what happened to the quality here, but it went downhill.

Slammer6008
03-01-21, 16:48
Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?Yes Bailey, Tiffany, summer are the line up. Tiffany's in Tustin I would try Tiffany out. She is full service but I'm busy with the wax queen today.

BigJohn9
03-01-21, 17:01
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SneakyPete7
03-01-21, 19:56
So I figured with Wednesday coming up I should get the bat and balls polished. So what better than getting your cock sucked an balls licked. It went back-and-forth slow soft HJ then sucking my cock for 5 minutes it went on for 45 minutes straight till I climaxed in her mouth and she took the whole load. Then tomorrow going to the wax Queen to get a shave an then getting full on erotica with her. I'm really not going for a shave. 😊 By the way angels up 2 nothing over San Fran.Where and who did you get that amazing bat and ball Polish from? Hot old-Pro or young baseball diamond in the rough?

Slammer6008
03-01-21, 21:10
Which Wax Queen will you be seeing? The one in GG or the other. If it's the GG wax Queen I would like a full report.It was the other. 😁.

Slammer6008
03-01-21, 21:11
Where and who did you get that amazing bat and ball Polish from? Hot old-Pro or young baseball diamond in the rough?I can't disclose that location. It was from anonymous monger✌65039;.

Slammer6008
03-01-21, 21:12
I can't disclose that location. It was from anonymous monger✌65039;.But my spring training games will be full disclosure👍.

Slammer6008
03-01-21, 21:29
Where and who did you get that amazing bat and ball Polish from? Hot old-Pro or young baseball diamond in the rough?It was a young pro. Long silky hair bunny rabbit eyes long slender body Nice pear shaped ass pouty lips. Now just read that back to yourself with your eyes closed an she will appear before your eyes OK I have to get back to the clubhouse we're going to have a Team dinner. Today's game 4 -4 tie 5 innngs only. I think when I talked to Trout last he said he was going to be getting a couple of swings in the next few games.

BigJohn9
03-01-21, 22:44
It was the other.Her name and location?

Heartless Jay
03-02-21, 02:02
Healthy Life at Brookhurst and McFadden has two shops with a noodle joint in between. On the right is foot massage style in public setting. On the left is full body massage in private rooms. After a few sessions of foot massage, mamasan suggested trying next door. Young girls, wink wink. So I did try, two different girls, with the same result. No extras whatsoever. Not the least bit surprising, as the girls all wear jeans and a white smock. But they do give an excellent massage for a good price, although they did raise the prices post covid, like most shops. Clean shop, good massages (try Judy), good prices, but when I get naked my little head starts making decisions for me and says WTF did you come here if there's no HE! Old lady, young hottie, fat girl, doesn't matter, just oil me up and rub one out already.

Slammer6008
03-02-21, 11:32
Healthy Life at Brookhurst and McFadden has two shops with a noodle joint in between. On the right is foot massage style in public setting. On the left is full body massage in private rooms. After a few sessions of foot massage, mamasan suggested trying next door. Young girls, wink wink. So I did try, two different girls, with the same result. No extras whatsoever. Not the least bit surprising, as the girls all wear jeans and a white smock. But they do give an excellent massage for a good price, although they did raise the prices post covid, like most shops. Clean shop, good massages (try Judy), good prices, but when I get naked my little head starts making decisions for me and says WTF did you come here if there's no HE! Old lady, young hottie, fat girl, doesn't matter, just oil me up and rub one out already.You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.

GreenStream
03-02-21, 11:37
What are you paying these days? It seems like they all want $50 for HJ, and $150 to $200 for CFS. What about BBFS and Greek? Avoid LJ Body Care Center in Laguna Hills. And older woman there wanted $100 for a rushed HJ.

BigJohn9
03-02-21, 12:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Widespread
03-02-21, 15:00
Healthy Life at Brookhurst and McFadden has two shops with a noodle joint in between. On the right is foot massage style in public setting. On the left is full body massage in private rooms. After a few sessions of foot massage, mamasan suggested trying next door. Young girls, wink wink. So I did try, two different girls, with the same result. No extras whatsoever. Not the least bit surprising, as the girls all wear jeans and a white smock. But they do give an excellent massage for a good price, although they did raise the prices post covid, like most shops. Clean shop, good massages (try Judy), good prices, but when I get naked my little head starts making decisions for me and says WTF did you come here if there's no HE! Old lady, young hottie, fat girl, doesn't matter, just oil me up and rub one out already.How much did you pay at each of the healthy life locations?

Quincy88
03-02-21, 22:03
Keep this basic and short! So I venture out the IE over to the city of Orange like 4 parlors within 2 minutes of each other petite spa, marmosa spa, and another one tucked in the corner by the 57 fwy.

My provider was Linda a pretty mid 30's Chinese lady I think.

Been here before and had her. She must have some of the softest hands ever! That's how I remembered to come her first. 40 hhr and 45 for tip! HJ.

The usual massage for 10 minutes which was actually pretty good lots of oil. On the flip massages inner thigh brushes the boys down low then ask if you want, then off 2 the races!

Don't know if anything else can be had, don't know if I want anything else either LOL. She works Monday and Tuesday Linda is the name. Her HJ is pretty damn good especially with the soft hands!

Heartless Jay
03-03-21, 01:06
How much did you pay at each of the healthy life locations?Prices per hour went up to 20 for foot and 40 for body. As a bonus they now offer hot stone for no extra charge.

Heartless Jay
03-03-21, 01:11
You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.You are certainly correct, and I've been there. However with a body as old and beat up as mine I really need weekly massage (yes a real massage) just to stay off pain meds. That's why I search for at least a B grade massage to go along with my HE (like Bamboo or True Health). And if I strike out and go home with blue balls, at least I got the kinks rubbed out of my back!

Mr Plumber
03-03-21, 04:27
Baily is no longer there neither are the other starts Emily and Din Din. They have been messaging me with 3 other girls Kelly, Tina and the other I forgot. Anyone try and of the new line up?Bailey is indeed back in the 6* lineup, confirmed today by their boss via text message w / photo. Might be worth a visit again. Their staff, like many other joints, have inflated prices and deprecated service to the point I'm no longer interested in them. There are still reasonable providers with sensible expectations for the services offered. Lately Top 10 has been excellent.

BenderOver
03-03-21, 05:41
You could have went across the street to have your 🦆 duck sucked yes.I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

Bailey at 6 *.

L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

A 7.

S 7 CBJ cfs.

E 40 hr + usual.

Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!

Slammer6008
03-03-21, 12:34
God speed.Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.

Slammer6008
03-03-21, 12:36
Looks like I won't be pitching till tomorrow's game they're going to hold me back till tomorrow. I said coach put me in the game today. He said wait till tomorrow and then will turn you loose.The game will take place in either corona or Norco.

AsianEater
03-03-21, 17:05
I tried out part of Slammer's line up and had some good games.

Lisa at Angel, older Asian gal.

Looks arent there above the neck, best described as an older asian Elvira but a 6. Below the neck, it's milfy to gilfy with A natural. Soft and clean for the goods down below.

Attitude 9. Total sweetheart.

Service was great, 8. I'll leave it vague for you to test out.

E 40 for the hr. Usual tip.

Are Repeat? Pretty sure I will. Recommend? No reason not to.

Bailey at 6 *.

L round face so so. Body milfy to gilfy with B natural.

A 7.

S 7 CBJ cfs.

E 40 hr + usual.

Are Repeat? No. Recommend? Only if you're in a pinch.

Thanks for the suggestions Slammer!Where can I find Lisa? She sounds like my type, I like them on the Gilfy side. Thanks.

Ck2001
03-03-21, 18:52
Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?

OCRanger
03-03-21, 19:11
What are you paying these days? It seems like they all want $50 for HJ, and $150 to $200 for CFS. What about BBFS and Greek? Avoid LJ Body Care Center in Laguna Hills. And older woman there wanted $100 for a rushed HJ.Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.

HeadHunter1969
03-03-21, 21:50
Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?Seems like Nuru Stars in Lake Forest has some of the same girls. That may be old news, but I just learned of it recently. Good luck!

ZzzBoy14
03-03-21, 23:02
Does anyone know if Honey Spa (now Aroma Spa, I guess?) got closed down? I saw their ****** feed was down and texted them. They said they were closed today but referred me to their sister parlors. That was Monday, ****** still down today. Anybody been by there or heard any word?

I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

RIP honey spa and BCC

BenderOver
03-04-21, 02:47
Looks like Rose 999 bit the dust. The inside appears completely abandoned. Trash all over the floor.

GreenStream
03-04-21, 11:59
Cfs 120, nuru 120, HJ 50. Plus.Thank you! Anyone else with up to date price information?

PaperTiger24
03-04-21, 12:19
I see some girls pop up every now and then like Claire, but mostly none.

It looks we are at the end of a legendary era. They might be transitioning completely to the new spas. Honey Spa had some of the greatest / hottest providers ever. I know, personally, that I just crossed honey spa off my list to visit since it's too suspicious of a place. Maybe other guys felt the same and traffic decreased? The entire plaza is just sleazy as well, which ruins the vibe.

body care center on fairview is gone too. body care and honey spa were two of the OG spas in orange county.

RIP honey spa and BCCHoney has other locations in it's network throughout OC. BCC is not gone just relocated. Go Dodgers.

Stockholm
03-04-21, 13:23
Recently a new spot opened up on Lincoln same door as the former Banzai Healing. Saw a cute MILF with a nice pair of naturals. Clean inside and quiet.

http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/49517.html

Enjoyed a pretty nice rubdown with boob access. I'm sure things will open up after opening day jitters calm down.

Stockholm
03-04-21, 13:56
Looks like Rose 999 bit the dust. The inside appears completely abandoned. Trash all over the floor.Oh nooooooo! Does anybody know what happened? What a shame. Damn pigs must have shut them down.

DownAssFoo123
03-04-21, 15:22
Hey all, long time lurker.

Saw a report on this forum about Anne or Ann at this MP in Brea. Called up this place ahead of time and asked for Ann, and she was available. Walked in and paid. 4 for the hhr to a lady who I would later find out is Ann. She's like early 30's Chinese chick with a petite body. Looks like she has a pretty face even with the mask on. Anyways, take off my mask and lay down to wait for her to come in. She gives a pretty firm massage with no teasing at all. I make small talk with her. I believe she is the only person running this place so she had to leave during my massage a couple times to greet other mongerers. When she comes back, she pushes her crotch against my elbow as she's massaging me. I use my hand and feel up her leg and she does it again on the other side of my elbow. She gets a hot towel to rub off the oils. When she's done, she immediately drops oil down my asscrack and starts the teasing. She feels up my balls and shaft. I lift my hips up to give her more access. She rubs my asshole with her fingers and slaps my butt LOL. I start to slap hers and we have fun. She tells me to flip and starts giving me a slow HJ while playing with my asshole. She pulls down her pants and I start to move my fingers to do FIV. She stops me and says no. So I feel her ass up and start my finger towards her back door and doesn't deny it. This continues until I'm ready to blow. I'm not the type to like that stuff but it felt pretty nice. Overall a good experience, would repeat. She didn't ask for tip so I was going to tip. 4 but felt generous and gave her an extra Jackson. 1. 0 total.

Mr Houdini
03-04-21, 18:05
Not a review but is there any active woman offering grooming for below?
Here are all the places that I've been to, or heard of that do manscaping with HJ:

Barberwaxingqueen. Reported a ton on here, IG tag is barberwaxingqueen714, but that's probably the chick you've mentioned in your post. Last I heard she wasn't taking in new clients, and when I tried to call her near the end of last year she didn't respond. But I heard for value and for service she's the best one in the area, if you can get an appointment with her.

All Seasons Day Spa. Haven't been here in a long long time, don't even know if the usual estheticians Nancy and Amy are working here still, but this place is known for giving HJs and I'm sure if you manage to get a wax here you'll get a HJ if you just ask. I haven't gotten a HJ post wax but I have gotten one post massage from Yvonne, who I don't recommend. Nancy and Amy are more on the MILF side, and the info I have here predates Covid. I would call and ask if wax is available if anyone's interested before stopping by.

Vy Massage. I got the cheapest wax here, $40 from the attractive MILF who I'm sure no longer works here, I heard from another girl, a former worker that they changed owners. They went from not legit to legit back to not legit, so at the very least if you stop by you'll get a HJ. I know for a fact a girl that regularly offers FS works here, so this may be a FS spot now. Not sure if they offer wax, like All Seasons Day Spa I would call before stopping by. Number on Google is the new number, don't use the one on Yelp.

TLC Day Spa. I think this might be my favorite spot for waxing now. The people who do wax here are Tanya and Tiffany, and Tiffany now goes by Lily apparently. Tanya is older and I would never want to get waxed or massaged by her, but I heard from the girls who work here that she's really nice. Tiffany the first two times I got waxed there was no fun after even though I was sure she does HJ, she was a cute albeit chubby mid 20's Viet, but the most recent time I saw her I actually thought she looked extremely attractive. She lost a lot of weight, and her body looks really great now, I was really happy to see her looking a lot better. Wax wise she was attentive as always, she made sure everything was smooth down there and really spent a lot of time making sure everything was too my liking. Near the end she said finished, but I asked her for more lotion to be applied, and she got the hint, applied some oil and stroked my cock until it got hard, then bluntly asked if I wanted hand. I say yeah, she giggles, then she starts the fun as I'm able to lift up her shirt and kiss her big breasts to completion. Tipped only $50, price of wax was $60, for guys who want a good wax even without any fun after I recommend this place. I think they also have a deal for hr massage and wax too, so for anyone interested in that ask ahead, and for masseuses, the attractive ones, I would recommend Vicky, Lily, or Nancy before she takes off back to Singapore. Annie is a better masseuse but she's older and for guys who want someone young I would stick with the first three.

Little Beauty Center. Haven't been back here in a while, but for those on here saying Linh / Daisy's been unresponsive, she went back to work last week. She's apparently not taking appointments later than 5 anymore, but for those wanting to try her out, she's back. I don't recommend her as she's too moody and kind of a flake, but she is an attractive Viet MILF with more of a nicer body than an attractive face; it's aged, if I were to guess age I might guess early 40's. If you catch her on a good day she's great, since I got intel from another monger saying he had A LOT of fun with her, but I've had one too many unpleasant experiences with her, and for others similar, that makes me hesitant to go back.

Eclat Day Spa. Think the owner removed this spa from Rmaps LOL. They're pretty selective on who they want to see, but the lone time I went here I got a HJ from Kate, a really attractive Viet MILF with a killer body and a face to match. She is moody though, her service for the HJ afterwards wasn't that sensual, but she did do a good job even though I remember the wax taking a while. Don't think she's the only girl here that does a wax with HJ, I think another Tiffany here does the same, but last time I was here I did leave happy. Damage was $60 for wax I believe, tip was $80 which is an overpay, but I wanted to see her drop down that dress she had on.

Suphattra's Retreat. The guy who posted right before you reported here about his experience. Sorry that you didn't get the 4 hands wax that I got here last time, you'd have to make sure Annie is working the same day as Jenny to even have a chance of that happening. Jenny is an okay looking Viet who's around 40-50, she has a pouch but her breasts are big and over the wax I found her more and more attractive. Annie's the one you'd want, she's realistically early 30's but looks younger than that, she's a cute looking Viet spinner who finished me off while Jenny rubbed my balls. Got both their tops off for it, and I left extremely satisfied. But as you said, wax itself was lackluster, and even with the two of them I remember it took a while for it to get done. Damage was $60 for wax, and tip was $60 overall, not each. I remember Annie wanted $80 for her top off, but haggle it down.

Amazing Spa. So I know they do wax here, I even saw they had the machine and wax, but when Yvonne took me in for a cheap $40 she ended up just using a razer instead of waxing me. She in the middle used wax on one portion, but just said it's easier and better with the razer and went back to that. Offered me HJ afterward but I said no. Don't recommend, but grooming is to be had here.

The Gardens Wellness Spa. Completely legit as far as my past experiences. Lily is usually the one to do wax and she's average yet attractive, I actually got hard during the wax but she's a pro and just kept at it. Didn't even entertain the thought of asking HJ afterwards, but recently when I got waxed from an around 50's Viet named Nikita, after all the pain was over, she was rubbing aloe vera while my knees were on the table all over my ass, groin and even stroked my cock. I got hard, but since I didn't find her attractive nor did I expect a HJ I didn't dare ask. So maybe you might get one here if you're lucky? Not sure if I would try. Damage was $60 for the brazilian, I tip $20 since the wax here is genuinely good, and I like supporting these legitimate establishments from time to time.

Only other place I thought about trying was OC Barber and Day Spa. They advertise on backpage, they have a listing on Rmaps, but when I made an appointment past 7 they were already closed by the time I got here. I think Kelly is the one you'd want to go to here for wax, but regarding looks, service, pricing I wouldn't know. I also got a wax from a tubby Viet MILF named Annabelle at Serenity Spa in Lake Forest, but I've heard now that they're a nuru spot that advertises a lot on backpage and IG, and I don't think they do wax here anymore.

Slammer6008
03-04-21, 23:13
Slammer goes down swinging. If you want to read my experience for today it actually went into the user blog if you care to read it.

Hornilius69
03-05-21, 05:05
Can anyone here posts a picture of Bailey and Emily looks like?

Biological
03-05-21, 16:50
Went to bio the past week but noticed this stuff before.

They definitely write down your credit / card information which is annoying but easy to handle by cancelling and making new cards. Only thing worries me is if they get busted and sell the info out or something I can't imagine with the info.

Am just freaking out? What you think?

JBird433
03-05-21, 17:57
Okay long time lurker first time posting. I'll give some of my experiences and what I paid. I do not remember names though.

Detox (GG):

Busty Latinas mostly fake bodies good and bad. The mms is a guy pretty chill. No massage just action. Hot ladies but they try and work you quick. Clean location private rooms. Open late.

Fee: . 4 house 1. Tip FS.

Tulip (Stnt):

Middle aged Asian women which I like. Decently clean are is a little sketchy. Never got FS here. Massage is okay. Private rooms.

Fee: . 4 house. 6 he.

6*(Wmst).

Younger girls cute. Can enter through back door. Private rooms dimly lit. Decent massage. They'll text you line up.

Fee: . 4 house 1. Cfs. 6 BBBJ (only some girls).

Blue sky (SA):

Younger Sexy girls Asian. Decently clean location. Private rooms.

Fee: . 4 house 1. 2 cfs.

Sorry for lack of description but blue sky and 6* I've had the best sessions. If you want more info PM! Looking for recommendations for a clean place with good massage and he at least. I'm interested in Lisa at Angel but can't figure it out. Also has anyone tried happy day spa on bolsa?

Grimmy23
03-05-21, 19:21

They definitely write down your credit / card information which is annoying but easy to handle by cancelling and making new cards. Only thing worries me is if they get busted and sell the info out or something I can't imagine with the info.

Am just freaking out? What you think?Writing down your CC info is illegal. Not that it's going to stop them from doing it. If they get busted you can always claim your CC was stolen. Happens all the time.

Grimmy23
03-05-21, 19:38
Nothing to panic about yet, but there's a very good chance that massage is going to become much more regulated in California between now and the end of the year. What it's going to mean for this hobby is anybody's guess. My guess is that MPs will still be around, but you won't have a concentration of "hot spots" in certain cities like you do now. We will find out in coming months what's going to happen, and then it we will see how it plays out.

Basically in a nutshell, California is one of the few states where massage isn't a licensed practice. It has a "voluntary certification" here. Certain cities require all massage therapists working within their city limits to have that certification. Some cities do not. Some cities require at least one certified therapist on staff and the rest can be non-certified. Some cities don't require certification at all and regulate massage locally (either through business licensing or through the local police department). It's all over the place. This is precisely why you have some cities like Stanton and Westminster that are full of MPs and some cities like Irvine where there are none to be found.

The massage therapy bill that is currently in effect was due to sunset last year. The sunset got postponed to this year because of Covid, but the hearings are due to start up very soon to discuss how to move forward. Most of the industry is in favor of increased regulation, the reason being it isn't fair for a legit massage establishment operating in a "clean" city that requires 100% certification when customers can drive 5 minutes down the road to another city that has looser requirements and therefore cheaper rates. The public doesn't know that the cheaper rates are because they're getting an unlicensed and likely much lesser trained therapist. What is likely to happen is state certification will become mandatory for anyone practicing massage anywhere in the state, regardless of what city they're operating in. So those places in Stanton, Westminster, Orange et al won't be able to skirt the rules any longer.

Will this spell the end of MP's? Probably not. Cities like Downey for example. I went on a ridealong with a Downey cop back in the day when I lived up there. He actually pointed out all of the MPs in town (there were 6 at the time and most are still there 20 years later) and told me they know exactly what goes on in there. They choose to just monitor and mostly leave them be. If they bust them, what happens in there just scatters to elsewhere, so as long as it's in there and contained and not getting neighbor complaints it's not hurting anything. I suspect that's mostly how it will play out. But some cities may go a step further and rescind business licenses unless every single provider gets the state certification. For example, Stanton, or Orange, or Westminster may choose to "play by the rules" and close all of the MPs down.

On a higher scale it could become a state-administered license, which would be even more restrictive. Most people don't want that though. It just makes the process more bureaucratic and expensive for everyone. A mandatory certification would for the most part satisfy what the industry insiders want.

Bottom line: Be grateful for what you have available to you right now, as there very likely will be noticeable changes coming before the end of the year.

SCJohn
03-05-21, 19:55

Am just freaking out? What you think?First post, sound dubious. If it's such a concern, use cash like the rest of us. If you use a CC, don't you think they have a record of your info?

MongerMan37
03-05-21, 21:44
Here are all the places that I've been to, or heard of that do manscaping with HJ:

Barberwaxingqueen. Reported a ton on here, IG tag is barberwaxingqueen714, but that's probably the chick you've mentioned in your post. Last I heard she wasn't taking in new clients, and when I tried to call her near the end of last year she didn't respond. But I heard for value and for service she's the best one in the area, if you can get an appointment with her.

All Seasons Day Spa. Haven't been here in a long long time, don't even know if the usual estheticians Nancy and Amy are working here still, but this place is known for giving HJs and I'm sure if you manage to get a wax here you'll get a HJ if you just ask. I haven't gotten a HJ post wax but I have gotten one post massage from Yvonne, who I don't recommend. Nancy and Amy are more on the MILF side, and the info I have here predates Covid. I would call and ask if wax is available if anyone's interested before stopping by.

Vy Massage. I got the cheapest wax here, $40 from the attractive MILF who I'm sure no longer works here, I heard from another girl, a former worker that they changed owners. They went from not legit to legit back to not legit, so at the very least if you stop by you'll get a HJ. I know for a fact a girl that regularly offers FS works here, so this may be a FS spot now. Not sure if they offer wax, like All Seasons Day Spa I would call before stopping by. Number on Google is the new number, don't use the one on Yelp.

TLC Day Spa. I think this might be my favorite spot for waxing now. The people who do wax here are Tanya and Tiffany, and Tiffany now goes by Lily apparently. Tanya is older and I would never want to get waxed or massaged by her, but I heard from the girls who work here that she's really nice. Tiffany the first two times I got waxed there was no fun after even though I was sure she does HJ, she was a cute albeit chubby mid 20's Viet, but the most recent time I saw her I actually thought she looked extremely attractive. She lost a lot of weight, and her body looks really great now, I was really happy to see her looking a lot better. Wax wise she was attentive as always, she made sure everything was smooth down there and really spent a lot of time making sure everything was too my liking. Near the end she said finished, but I asked her for more lotion to be applied, and she got the hint, applied some oil and stroked my cock until it got hard, then bluntly asked if I wanted hand. I say yeah, she giggles, then she starts the fun as I'm able to lift up her shirt and kiss her big breasts to completion. Tipped only $50, price of wax was $60, for guys who want a good wax even without any fun after I recommend this place. I think they also have a deal for hr massage and wax too, so for anyone interested in that ask ahead, and for masseuses, the attractive ones, I would recommend Vicky, Lily, or Nancy before she takes off back to Singapore. Annie is a better masseuse but she's older and for guys who want someone young I would stick with the first three.

Little Beauty Center. Haven't been back here in a while, but for those on here saying Linh / Daisy's been unresponsive, she went back to work last week. She's apparently not taking appointments later than 5 anymore, but for those wanting to try her out, she's back. I don't recommend her as she's too moody and kind of a flake, but she is an attractive Viet MILF with more of a nicer body than an attractive face; it's aged, if I were to guess age I might guess early 40's. If you catch her on a good day she's great, since I got intel from another monger saying he had A LOT of fun with her, but I've had one too many unpleasant experiences with her, and for others similar, that makes me hesitant to go back.

Eclat Day Spa. Think the owner removed this spa from Rmaps LOL. They're pretty selective on who they want to see, but the lone time I went here I got a HJ from Kate, a really attractive Viet MILF with a killer body and a face to match. She is moody though, her service for the HJ afterwards wasn't that sensual, but she did do a good job even though I remember the wax taking a while. Don't think she's the only girl here that does a wax with HJ, I think another Tiffany here does the same, but last time I was here I did leave happy. Damage was $60 for wax I believe, tip was $80 which is an overpay, but I wanted to see her drop down that dress she had on.

Suphattra's Retreat. The guy who posted right before you reported here about his experience. Sorry that you didn't get the 4 hands wax that I got here last time, you'd have to make sure Annie is working the same day as Jenny to even have a chance of that happening. Jenny is an okay looking Viet who's around 40-50, she has a pouch but her breasts are big and over the wax I found her more and more attractive. Annie's the one you'd want, she's realistically early 30's but looks younger than that, she's a cute looking Viet spinner who finished me off while Jenny rubbed my balls. Got both their tops off for it, and I left extremely satisfied. But as you said, wax itself was lackluster, and even with the two of them I remember it took a while for it to get done. Damage was $60 for wax, and tip was $60 overall, not each. I remember Annie wanted $80 for her top off, but haggle it down.

Amazing Spa. So I know they do wax here, I even saw they had the machine and wax, but when Yvonne took me in for a cheap $40 she ended up just using a razer instead of waxing me. She in the middle used wax on one portion, but just said it's easier and better with the razer and went back to that. Offered me HJ afterward but I said no. Don't recommend, but grooming is to be had here.

The Gardens Wellness Spa. Completely legit as far as my past experiences. Lily is usually the one to do wax and she's average yet attractive, I actually got hard during the wax but she's a pro and just kept at it. Didn't even entertain the thought of asking HJ afterwards, but recently when I got waxed from an around 50's Viet named Nikita, after all the pain was over, she was rubbing aloe vera while my knees were on the table all over my ass, groin and even stroked my cock. I got hard, but since I didn't find her attractive nor did I expect a HJ I didn't dare ask. So maybe you might get one here if you're lucky? Not sure if I would try. Damage was $60 for the brazilian, I tip $20 since the wax here is genuinely good, and I like supporting these legitimate establishments from time to time.

Only other place I thought about trying was OC Barber and Day Spa. They advertise on backpage, they have a listing on Rmaps, but when I made an appointment past 7 they were already closed by the time I got here. I think Kelly is the one you'd want to go to here for wax, but regarding looks, service, pricing I wouldn't know. I also got a wax from a tubby Viet MILF named Annabelle at Serenity Spa in Lake Forest, but I've heard now that they're a nuru spot that advertises a lot on backpage and IG, and I don't think they do wax here anymore.TLC Spa is my go to as well. Been going there for a while. Unfortunately, the days I go in I'm always stuck with Tanya. The few times I got Tiffany, she did a much better job in my opinion and is way better to look at. I have never been offered anything extra from either. I need to try that lotion technique next time I get Tiffany though.

I've seen Linh a few times as well at LBC. Personally I find her sexy. Something about Viet milfs really get me. Never gotten anything extra from her either though and she's never act when I text.