PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

SexySpam
01-04-21, 13:57
Was in the mood for some action so I headed over to Happy. I've seen Lily, Amy and Nancy before and Lily likes to claim me as hers, but I wanted to go with Nancy today. So she sends me into the first room on the left. Not sure why they use that room as the walls do not go to the ceiling and sound travels easily and they never play music to muffle the noise.

Anyways found out Amy was in the 2nd room on the left as I could hear the slurping. Nancy was a foot massage girl first so her massage is usually pretty good. She applied a good amount of pressure on my back and then dug in to get the knots out when she applied the oil. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and it felt good. She's not much of a teaser but we know what happens on the turn. She applies some sanitizer to my hand and wipes jr down with some wipes. She pulls her mask down and starts a nice BBBJ, I work her panties down with my hand and start FIV, she's already lubed up, so I start use the lube to FIA. After about 10 minutes I tap her shoulder to tell her it's time. She rolls the dress up to her waist and lays on the table. I grab my cover and enter her MISH. I start pounding away and she starts moaning, again because the walls don't go to the ceiling I know that Lily is hearing all of this. I work up a good rhythm and she's not subtle with the moans. After a few minutes I tell her to turn over, for some k9 pounding. I grab some lube apply it to her starfish and push in, now she's getting louder and Lily says something in Chinese and I start laughing. I'm betting she just asked, "did he stick it in your ass?" So I plow away until I deliver a nice load in the cover in her ass. She cleans up and then finishes with a 5 minute foot massage.Damage?

Also where is this exactly? Sounds like a great time.

Slammer6008
01-04-21, 14:05
Not yet, but I'm open to recommendations. Tulip? Maybe Temptation? I live closer to Westminster / GG, so there are plenty of other spots between there and me. But, I'm always looking for variety and they way girls move around, the "go to" girls only last for so long. And it's great when you come across a new girl that provides.Next to temptations an the funeral place.

SexySpam
01-04-21, 14:11
Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.I saw sweetsansa before and she isn't the girl in the pictures. She isn't bad by any means but it's not really her. Her massage is decent, not as good as Krystal. Krystal is probably my ATF if you're looking for a legit massage. Her finish though is super sensual but she's quite pricey.

I'm trying to book Trish soon.

Quincy88
01-04-21, 14:14
Was in the mood for some action so I headed over to Happy. I've seen Lily, Amy and Nancy before and Lily likes to claim me as hers, but I wanted to go with Nancy today. So she sends me into the first room on the left. Not sure why they use that room as the walls do not go to the ceiling and sound travels easily and they never play music to muffle the noise.

Anyways found out Amy was in the 2nd room on the left as I could hear the slurping. Nancy was a foot massage girl first so her massage is usually pretty good. She applied a good amount of pressure on my back and then dug in to get the knots out when she applied the oil. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and it felt good. She's not much of a teaser but we know what happens on the turn. She applies some sanitizer to my hand and wipes jr down with some wipes. She pulls her mask down and starts a nice BBBJ, I work her panties down with my hand and start FIV, she's already lubed up, so I start use the lube to FIA. After about 10 minutes I tap her shoulder to tell her it's time. She rolls the dress up to her waist and lays on the table. I grab my cover and enter her MISH. I start pounding away and she starts moaning, again because the walls don't go to the ceiling I know that Lily is hearing all of this. I work up a good rhythm and she's not subtle with the moans. After a few minutes I tell her to turn over, for some k9 pounding. I grab some lube apply it to her starfish and push in, now she's getting louder and Lily says something in Chinese and I start laughing. I'm betting she just asked, "did he stick it in your ass?" So I plow away until I deliver a nice load in the cover in her ass. She cleans up and then finishes with a 5 minute foot massage.What city happy? Anaheim or Westminister.

LeatherNeck14
01-04-21, 22:16
What city happy? Anaheim or Westminister.From the names looks like santa ana looked at rub maps and all 3 names show up there.

Quincy88
01-05-21, 12:42
From the names looks like santa ana looked at rub maps and all 3 names show up there.Yes exactly where it was. Report coming now.

GreenStream
01-05-21, 13:10

Anyways found out Amy was in the 2nd room on the left as I could hear the slurping. Nancy was a foot massage girl first so her massage is usually pretty good. She applied a good amount of pressure on my back and then dug in to get the knots out when she applied the oil. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and it felt good. She's not much of a teaser but we know what happens on the turn. She applies some sanitizer to my hand and wipes jr down with some wipes. She pulls her mask down and starts a nice BBBJ, I work her panties down with my hand and start FIV, she's already lubed up, so I start use the lube to FIA. After about 10 minutes I tap her shoulder to tell her it's time. She rolls the dress up to her waist and lays on the table. I grab my cover and enter her MISH. I start pounding away and she starts moaning, again because the walls don't go to the ceiling I know that Lily is hearing all of this. I work up a good rhythm and she's not subtle with the moans. After a few minutes I tell her to turn over, for some k9 pounding. I grab some lube apply it to her starfish and push in, now she's getting louder and Lily says something in Chinese and I start laughing. I'm betting she just asked, "did he stick it in your ass?" So I plow away until I deliver a nice load in the cover in her ass. She cleans up and then finishes with a 5 minute foot massage.Nice story. How large are you? These Asian ladies are generally quite petite. Do most of them allow you to slide in into their starfish? I'm not huge, but am a taller than average guy, so have never tried doing that with an Asian lady, as I do not want to hurt them.

NTK619
01-05-21, 13:16
Care to share the house and tip for Linda? Pm me if necessary please.Standard Rates Apply. No Hidden Fees. (However, I do supply bonus incentives to secure the relationship and future service.).

Quincy88
01-05-21, 15:06
What's up guys giving y'all some intel on Happy Massage in Santa Ana. After getting some info from Wireless91910 (appreciate it) I decided to go in for myself, I call prior asking who were working and every name that Wireless91910 mentioned were working. Good sign I guess, as intel is correct with location and workers.

I go during the evening closer to closing and as I'm approaching the door a lady comes up 2 the door to unlock it. When I enter I see another lady on the couch just on her phone. The one who opens the door grabs my hand and ask him hh or hr. I go with half just to test the waters.

As mentioned before they'll led you to the first door on the left.

So she tells me to undress and lay on the table she'll be back soon.

Comes back and in and starts the Massage, she starts it with the back of my legs which she reaches over for. Her pussy all in my face which was obviously a good sign that this Massage was going to get better, but another thing I caught wind of something and I almost lost my lunch smh. Idk if it was the dress itself or coming from her pussy but I wanted no parts of that smell.

So she continues the Massage with no teasing whatsoever legit massage till she asks me to turn over. She continues to gives me massage around my arms and thighs. She brushes the boys and gives me the signal for HJ I say no I want a BJ. She tells me 120 for just a BJ. I laugh that shit off. Not in this lifetime will I pay 120 for a BJ. After some posturing and other nonsense we settle on 80 remember that number guys 80.

So she finally agrees and brings a cover out for the BJ which I really didn't want the cover but was kind of like what the hell I'm here and got this far. So she starts to get to work which was pretty ok if can keep a rhythm.

The real fun starts!

I think she asked me if I wanted BBBJ I could've sworn that's what's she said. I said sure that's fine, but in a good twist of events she lifts up her dress and takes off panties and gets on top and starts riding me which wasn't bad she's trying to keep her moaning down to low Till I got her spot and she couldn't hold it in anymore. 6 minutes of riding was ok that woman gets wet quick.

She gets off cleans my dick off I thought it was over because I was getting close to 30 minutes, but nope in another good turn of events, she finishes me off with a BBBJ which got me shooting like a prime Peter North. Her BBBJ is pretty nice for a older asian woman. Also she's not a clock watcher or anything. I'm pretty sure I was in ther closer to 45 maybe 50 minutes.

Now these are aren't you're average young MILF Asian ladies, these are older no looker, laundry mat, lunch cook old ladies. That'll get the job done.

So if you guys ever go don't expect anyone young or anything cute at all.

Now I said 80 $ remember that number?

I got all of that for 80 $ and 50 minutes.

Might have to pop up back here if I'm ever backed up load wise. So I'll leave you with this here. FS and almost everything is available with the provider I got, probably the others as well.

Nancy was my provider.

40 hh.

80 for everything I mentioned.

Thanks Wireless91910 you're the man!

Slammer6008
01-05-21, 16:28
Standard Rates Apply. No Hidden Fees. (However, I do supply bonus incentives to secure the relationship and future service.).Yeah Linda back in the day all holes were available to her regulars.

But she is still is hot. But that's my opinion. I don't know if she still works there But there was one girl by the name of Vivian Vietnamese Slim super hot 36 C's.

Lsade
01-05-21, 17:58
Took a bump of mdma and visited Havana. 10/10 would recommend.

KCowGirl69
01-05-21, 19:25
No limits to her depths that I found, anyways. Wonder if she's down with a 3 wae. Seemed to enjoy the gifs I sent her.DM me if interested in taking anna on a ride thru pound town 3 way. Definitely on my bucket list!!

RogerOver
01-05-21, 20:25
Took a bump of mdma and visited Havana. 10/10 would recommend.I've read that lots of guys, as much as they may want to, can't get it up on MDMA. I never had a problem, and judging from your happiness assume you didn't either.

Miguel Honcho
01-05-21, 20:36
Took a bump of mdma and visited Havana. 10/10 would recommend.Interesting. This may be the best way to do nuru.

Slammer6008
01-05-21, 20:49
What's up guys giving y'all some intel on Happy Massage in Santa Ana. After getting some info from Wireless91910 (appreciate it) I decided to go in for myself, I call prior asking who were working and every name that Wireless91910 mentioned were working. Good sign I guess, as intel is correct with location and workers.

I go during the evening closer to closing and as I'm approaching the door a lady comes up 2 the door to unlock it. When I enter I see another lady on the couch just on her phone. The one who opens the door grabs my hand and ask him hh or hr. I go with half just to test the waters.

As mentioned before they'll led you to the first door on the left.

So she tells me to undress and lay on the table she'll be back soon.

Comes back and in and starts the Massage, she starts it with the back of my legs which she reaches over for. Her pussy all in my face which was obviously a good sign that this Massage was going to get better, but another thing I caught wind of something and I almost lost my lunch smh. Idk if it was the dress itself or coming from her pussy but I wanted no parts of that smell.

So she continues the Massage with no teasing whatsoever legit massage till she asks me to turn over. She continues to gives me massage around my arms and thighs. She brushes the boys and gives me the signal for HJ I say no I want a BJ. She tells me 120 for just a BJ. I laugh that shit off. Not in this lifetime will I pay 120 for a BJ. After some posturing and other nonsense we settle on 80 remember that number guys 80.

So she finally agrees and brings a cover out for the BJ which I really didn't want the cover but was kind of like what the hell I'm here and got this far. So she starts to get to work which was pretty ok if can keep a rhythm.

The real fun starts!

I think she asked me if I wanted BBBJ I could've sworn that's what's she said. I said sure that's fine, but in a good twist of events she lifts up her dress and takes off panties and gets on top and starts riding me which wasn't bad she's trying to keep her moaning down to low Till I got her spot and she couldn't hold it in anymore. 6 minutes of riding was ok that woman gets wet quick.

She gets off cleans my dick off I thought it was over because I was getting close to 30 minutes, but nope in another good turn of events, she finishes me off with a BBBJ which got me shooting like a prime Peter North. Her BBBJ is pretty nice for a older asian woman. Also she's not a clock watcher or anything. I'm pretty sure I was in ther closer to 45 maybe 50 minutes.

Now these are aren't you're average young MILF Asian ladies, these are older no looker, laundry mat, lunch cook old ladies. That'll get the job done.

So if you guys ever go don't expect anyone young or anything cute at all.

Now I said 80 $ remember that number?

I got all of that for 80 $ and 50 minutes.

Might have to pop up back here if I'm ever backed up load wise. So I'll leave you with this here. FS and almost everything is available with the provider I got, probably the others as well.

Nancy was my provider.

40 hh.

80 for everything I mentioned.

Thanks Wireless91910 you're the man!Congratulations you were probably the 10th guy that day.

But thanks for the Intel. I just went to another place for a nice BJ nice fuck session with a hot little body an did all the positions for 100.00 tip.

ThatNuruDude
01-05-21, 21:09
[Deleted by Admin]s.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Miguel Honcho
01-06-21, 13:16
Congratulations you were probably the 10th guy that day.

But thanks for the Intel. I just went to another place for a nice BJ nice fuck session with a hot little body an did all the positions for 100.00 tip.Slammer, what spot did you see the hot little body?

Slammer6008
01-06-21, 15:25
Slammer, what spot did you see the hot little body?Checkmate.

Soutener
01-06-21, 15:38
No limits to her depths that I found, anyways. Wonder if she's down with a 3 wae. Seemed to enjoy the gifs I sent her.Where is this magical lady?

GentlemanDonny
01-06-21, 15:44
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Orange/Juliaoc19

She's got great reviews on PD as expected but her reviews are great on rubratings and TER as well. She is massage with happy ending only. Is she really that amazing besides her looks?

NathanCross
01-06-21, 16:21
Was in the neighborhood so I scoped out Happy in Santa Ana but a white or Latina chick came in for a massage so I went to Sunshine off of Harbor by the Rite Aid and Sonic. Got Lily who said she's Thai but she might be mix because she's built more like a white girl. Early to mid 30's, about 5' 9", 120-130 lbs, large natural Cs or smaller Ds, attractive face. . 4 hh 1. 4 CFS, CBJ, HJ.

Has anyone been to New Moon off of Garden Grove in the same plaza where Lavender used to be? Parking lot was packed so I didn't bother but their door is wide open with the lights off.

Miguel Honcho
01-06-21, 18:11
Checkmate.I went by CKB the other day and asked for Hyland. I've never seen her before and have only read about her here. I was brought into a room and she came in. WTF? I know her already! I thought her name was Helen! Any idea how long she's been at CKB? I've definitely seen her before, possibly somewhere else.

NailBoiz1
01-06-21, 19:24

She's got great reviews on PD as expected but her reviews are great on rubratings and TER as well. She is massage with happy ending only. Is she really that amazing besides her looks?Her body looks amazing. Her prices are kind of high if its just a regular massage. Does anybody know if its a nuru for that price?

Ocbarbarian
01-06-21, 19:53
I went by CKB the other day and asked for Hyland. I've never seen her before and have only read about her here. I was brought into a room and she came in. WTF? I know her already! I thought her name was Helen! Any idea how long she's been at CKB? I've definitely seen her before, possibly somewhere else.No kondrum I Love you Helen from F&C?

Santooki
01-06-21, 20:03
Took a bump of mdma and visited Havana. 10/10 would recommend.Can you provide some details of who you saw and how that went?

Miguel Honcho
01-06-21, 20:54
No kondrum I Love you Helen from F&C?Ha! I don't think so. I've only been to F&C once. And from what I've read here, she's way younger than the F&C ladies. I wouldn't call Hyland a granny.

VaqueroNegro
01-06-21, 22:06

She's got great reviews on PD as expected but her reviews are great on rubratings and TER as well. She is massage with happy ending only. Is she really that amazing besides her looks?Her massage is average and the HE is decent. Fortunately, I had the pleasure of meeting her several years ago when her menu was more, uh, open. Even then, her service was only average, but when a girl looks like that, it doesn't really matter LOL.

Wireless91910
01-07-21, 00:26
No I love you Helen is in the six star line up now not CBK

No kondrum I Love you Helen from F&C?

Slammer6008
01-07-21, 01:40
No I love you Helen is in the six star line up now not CBKWhat a sad line up. Before Wendy, cherry, plus a few more.

Lsade
01-07-21, 02:19
I've read that lots of guys, as much as they may want to, can't get it up on MDMA. I never had a problem, and judging from your happiness assume you didn't either.Oh I can def get it up. Takes longer to cum which is great for a nuru.

Negro038
01-07-21, 03:01
From one negro to another, bro, there's nothin good about that.

Negro038
01-07-21, 03:04
Her massage is average and the HE is decent. Fortunately, I had the pleasure of meeting her several years ago when her menu was more, uh, open. Even then, her service was only average, but when a girl looks like that, it doesn't really matter LOL.From one negro to another, bro, it's all ass. Nothing more. I pass.

Snidgens
01-07-21, 15:41
A few weeks ago, I went by there based on a RR ad for a place on 17th and Towner. The pics were Julia who I've seen before on Lake Forest Dr a while back and def want to see again. They texted me the address and said to text when I got there. I did and got no reply, so I left. Got a text later saying she fell asleep. Prob for the best. TBH, I don't think it's the same girl anyway. Would love to see some reports, but I may return at some point.I use to see Julia when she was running an AAMP out in FH, and contacted her last known number (not the same as the ads) since I saw this post. She is on vacation. But so is the number is on the ad. I hope she is back in the game.

Undftdaddctn
01-08-21, 00:34
Saw Hylan a few days after Christmas.

Massage for about 10 minutes which segued pretty nicely into the good stuff.

Late report but figured I must contribute. Want to try out detox spot.

Any updates on that place?

Bronco
01-08-21, 08:14
Took a bump of mdma and visited Havana. 10/10 would recommend.What is MDMA?

JaeAndDavid
01-08-21, 09:35
What is MDMA?Ecstasy or Molly.

Rhaegal
01-09-21, 04:42
Anyone try this place recently?

Tried searching here to no avail.

RM info is always questionable.

LeatherNeck14
01-09-21, 13:23
After reading a post on this place in CM took a chance wring move will not go back. Got Lilly also tall real nice tips message skills a 4 at beat but after about 10 min gave me the sign for a fuck said yes started in MISH and in the middle another minger walked in and she got up and left me there with my dick in my hand for about 10 to 15 min waiting as far as I can tell was the only one there and was not ready for the rush from the post listed for her. I think she may have knocked one out before coming back to me should have asked for my money back but finally completed the deal YMMV but one bad experience for me is enough for that place.

BigBoDonk
01-09-21, 14:58
Ecstasy or Molly.Hey, where I can buy them in OC? Hook up a brother.

Member #6326
01-09-21, 19:16
Some of you guys may know Trish from Instagram. She's a friend of Krystal and is a CMT with HE. I saw her recently and would not recommend her over Krystal. Her massage skills are okay but nothing worth talking about. Her looks and body is okay once again, but compared to Krystal it's not that great. She advertises herself as a 29 year old but I doubt that. Maybe a few years older.

I spent 145 (which includes the house fee) for a 30 min experience. I'm sure there were other reviews but didn't really see them. Overall, don't bother seeing her and just wait for Krystal to come back.

ThatNuruDude
01-09-21, 19:30
Will make a short 30 min stop at the atf Havana going to see daisy so far good reviews on rm will report back.

StubbornMule
01-09-21, 21:02
Some of you guys may know Trish from Instagram. She's a friend of Krystal and is a CMT with HE. I saw her recently and would not recommend her over Krystal. Her massage skills are okay but nothing worth talking about. Her looks and body is okay once again, but compared to Krystal it's not that great. She advertises herself as a 29 year old but I doubt that. Maybe a few years older.

I spent 145 (which includes the house fee) for a 30 min experience. I'm sure there were other reviews but didn't really see them. Overall, don't bother seeing her and just wait for Krystal to come back.Thanks for the review! I've been curious about Trish for a while now but have always just stuck with Krystal. Good to know I made the right call.

JankyRed
01-09-21, 23:22
Had an itch last night and following another report I decided to try this place out. Later in the evening I walked up and pulled the door but it was locked, began the walk of shame back to my car but then another car pulled up next to me. Rolled down the window and asked how long I wanted and winked at me LOL. Parked her car and led me back and unlocked the door for me. She mentioned that it was super slow in the day and decided to lock up early. So 4 for the hh and led me into a pretty nice room and turned on a small heater which was nice. Left me to undress but came right back in and helped me undress, commented on the size of my dick so I figured I was in for a HE. I must say solid massage skills, I asked her to work on my knee because I had hurt it at work and obliged with some nice pressure and hot rocks. Then about 10 minutes in pointed at my package and said "you want?" And proceeded to give me a very good HJ, lots of oil, moaning, her technique was great and her double hand jerk off got me going. Said she really liked my dick and complained her only other customer was a Korean with a "dick like a baby" lmao. Was in there for a little over 40 minutes and popped a huge one that made her giggle. Very sweet lady and really good customer service IMO. Didn't have to come back at all but maybe times are just tough. Tipped 4 and left. Treat her right why'all she a super sweet lady, let me touch over the clothes but when I asked for CBJ she said no. May go one more time honestly.

Between this and detox spot but decided to stay local. Called detox and asked for the lineup, But the one who answered sounded sexy as hell. Asked what her name was and she said Maria, anybody got any info on this one? I'm trying to find a curvy Latina MILF. Does Maria do massages?

Da Big Kahuna
01-10-21, 01:13
Anyone know where I can get a waxing with a HE. P M me.

Quincy88
01-10-21, 04:48
Had an itch last night and following another report I decided to try this place out. Later in the evening I walked up and pulled the door but it was locked, began the walk of shame back to my car but then another car pulled up next to me. Rolled down the window and asked how long I wanted and winked at me LOL. Parked her car and led me back and unlocked the door for me. She mentioned that it was super slow in the day and decided to lock up early. So 4 for the hh and led me into a pretty nice room and turned on a small heater which was nice. Left me to undress but came right back in and helped me undress, commented on the size of my dick so I figured I was in for a HE. I must say solid massage skills, I asked her to work on my knee because I had hurt it at work and obliged with some nice pressure and hot rocks. Then about 10 minutes in pointed at my package and said "you want?" And proceeded to give me a very good HJ, lots of oil, moaning, her technique was great and her double hand jerk off got me going. Said she really liked my dick and complained her only other customer was a Korean with a "dick like a baby" lmao. Was in there for a little over 40 minutes and popped a huge one that made her giggle. Very sweet lady and really good customer service IMO. Didn't have to come back at all but maybe times are just tough. Tipped 4 and left. Treat her right why'all she a super sweet lady, let me touch over the clothes but when I asked for CBJ she said no. May go one more time honestly.

Between this and detox spot but decided to stay local. Called detox and asked for the lineup, But the one who answered sounded sexy as hell. Asked what her name was and she said Maria, anybody got any info on this one? I'm trying to find a curvy Latina MILF. Does Maria do massages?This Golden Dragon. Which city was this in?

Lsade
01-10-21, 14:11
Hey, where I can buy them in OC? Hook up a brother.Don't have a dealer in the OC as I moved away a while ago. If you really want it, go to the dark web (VPN+ tor + duckduckgo search).

Bla Bla
01-10-21, 23:32
Saw their ad in BP today. Sent a text and made an appointment. MMS was nice and polite. Girl was Sophia. Ok looking 30-35 years old Chinese. Gave a worthless massage for a few minutes, started teasing a little bit then had me flip. Started rubbing her legs, then she gave me the "what do you want" look. I gave her the everything look. She asked for money, I gave her 120. She told me not enough, said she'd do a nude HJ for that. I said that's plenty for everything, and told her that's all I had. Then she said ok, being more next time. (Ya right) After all the nagging for money, she laid on the table and did her standing up for a while. She was way too loose and she used way too much lube. Couldn't feel anything. After a while, I had her finish me off with an HJ. Busted finally, cleaned me up and got tf out of there.

6 for half hour (too expensive).

120 tip.

Won't repeat.

Round003
01-11-21, 03:05
Getting tired of the Asian aunties & in search of Latina spinners and found this place. Went in on a Thursday morning & was offered a lineup by the mms. I just told her to get me someone that was skinny. Anyways, after 5 minutes, in walks the mms. Her name is Amy. Petite yet with a full figure and a pretty face. Anyways she asks if it was my first time there. I say yes bc I knew that if I said no, the next question would've been who I saw & I couldn't think of a name of the top of my head.

So after 5 minutes of this lame massage, she starts teasing the little guy. On the flip, she starts negotiating. $. 4 for everything, I counter w / a $. She says that gets a HJ. I really had to nut & she already had my cock throbbing so I said fuck it and paid her price. Tried $. 2 but she literally had me by the balls. Probably not the best business decision I made but the one thing I've learned with the Latinas is that the more you bargain with them the less enthusiastic their performance will be. She was my type anyways. Full natural b cups, maybe Cs, natural Apple shaped ass, and a pretty face. Rcg, cg, k9, standing mish then blew in the bag. Had a positive experience with her & will repeat. The open sign may be turned off but they are definitely in business.

BenderOver
01-11-21, 05:22
Dropped by this place because of recent posts about Nancy & Lily, etc. Inside, 3 ladies working. None of them looking young or cute. Picked Kiki who was youngest and best looking of them all, but she's the biggest BBW I've ever seen work at a CMP.

Face 6. 5, Body depends on if you like heavy girls. We're talking 25 pounds bigger than average.

Attitude 8. 5 Total sweetheart.

Service 8. 5 Excellent BBBJ, was moaning like crazy. Shit, we're in an open top room here where the walls don't hit the ceiling. I know you like my cock, but goddamn you're moaning a little too loud! And this wasn't the kind of staged bullshit moaning. No acting here and I'm hung like a hamster. FS was pretty good.

E 40 hhr 100 tip. "I didn't feel like pulling the Hey Stop Raising the Prices here and Everyone should give 80" bullshit. But I can see how this joint should really qualify as an 80 tip for full service place.

Repeat / Recommend? I might just say yes to the recommend especially if you don't mind BBW. As for repeat, it's a maybe for Kiki and a probably not for Happy. So try to understand that puzzle of a dilemma.

Undftdaddctn
01-11-21, 06:42
Anyone know of any FS places with white wine moms and milfs?? Do such places exist?

Idgaf about the age. Tbh just b2 b would be fine too.

MrGene
01-11-21, 07:56
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/leaving-2day-don-t-miss-out-60-100-140-specials-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-h-o-t-t-i-e-wet-and-horny-nympho-a-service-call-me-for-a-session-of-a-life-time/35706828

Just please make sure to put a report on that tetangas later.Same here. Please post a report.

DolfString111
01-11-21, 13:01
Yo bro sorry but was the $ tip for BBBJ only or FS? Thanks.

Dropped by this place because of recent posts about Nancy & Lily, etc. Inside, 3 ladies working. None of them looking young or cute. Picked Kiki who was youngest and best looking of them all, but she's the biggest BBW I've ever seen work at a CMP.

Face 6. 5, Body depends on if you like heavy girls. We're talking 25 pounds bigger than average.

Attitude 8. 5 Total sweetheart.

Service 8. 5 Excellent BBBJ, was moaning like crazy. Shit, we're in an open top room here where the walls don't hit the ceiling. I know you like my cock, but goddamn you're moaning a little too loud! And this wasn't the kind of staged bullshit moaning. No acting here and I'm hung like a hamster. FS was pretty good.

E 40 hhr 100 tip. "I didn't feel like pulling the Hey Stop Raising the Prices here and Everyone should give 80" bullshit. But I can see how this joint should really qualify as an 80 tip for full service place.

Repeat / Recommend? I might just say yes to the recommend especially if you don't mind BBW. As for repeat, it's a maybe for Kiki and a probably not for Happy. So try to understand that puzzle of a dilemma.

DolfString111
01-11-21, 13:04
So to clarify, did you get a lineup or did you just go for mms based on her appearance? If you did get a lineup, can you describe the offerings? Thanks.

Background. I saw bella months ago. She was ok. Then tried cynthia based on positive reviews here, but found her way to heavy and didn't click with her so haven't been back, as I didn't want to repeat with either. Thinking maybe they've had time to get a better rotation of girls. Amy sounds pretty good and thanks for the report.

Getting tired of the Asian aunties & in search of Latina spinners and found this place. Went in on a Thursday morning & was offered a lineup by the mms. I just told her to get me someone that was skinny. Anyways, after 5 minutes, in walks the mms. Her name is Amy. Petite yet with a full figure and a pretty face. Anyways she asks if it was my first time there. I say yes bc I knew that if I said no, the next question would've been who I saw & I couldn't think of a name of the top of my head.

So after 5 minutes of this lame massage, she starts teasing the little guy. On the flip, she starts negotiating. $. 4 for everything, I counter w / a $. She says that gets a HJ. I really had to nut & she already had my cock throbbing so I said fuck it and paid her price. Tried $. 2 but she literally had me by the balls. Probably not the best business decision I made but the one thing I've learned with the Latinas is that the more you bargain with them the less enthusiastic their performance will be. She was my type anyways. Full natural b cups, maybe Cs, natural Apple shaped ass, and a pretty face. Rcg, cg, k9, standing mish then blew in the bag. Had a positive experience with her & will repeat. The open sign may be turned off but they are definitely in business.

Chiquita99
01-11-21, 15:10
Same here. Please post a report.I went with Kandy https://www.ockandymassage.com/about.

Massage was in the middle of the her living room on a table with what looked like dirty towels. She talks too much for my liking and hardly let me touch her chest. I would not rec and will not repeat.

PhineasPhreak
01-11-21, 15:38
Anyone know of any FS places with white wine moms and milfs?? Do such places exist?

Idgaf about the age. Tbh just b2 b would be fine too.Lmfao. Historically, that would be Lakeside in Laguna Hills El Toro area. White milfs.

Also Body Care Technologies same blgd as DMV Laguna Hills.

Please do your research, don't flood my inbox.

SneakyAsian
01-11-21, 20:56
So to clarify, did you get a lineup or did you just go for mms based on her appearance? If you did get a lineup, can you describe the offerings? Thanks.

Background. I saw bella months ago. She was ok. Then tried cynthia based on positive reviews here, but found her way to heavy and didn't click with her so haven't been back, as I didn't want to repeat with either. Thinking maybe they've had time to get a better rotation of girls. Amy sounds pretty good and thanks for the report.I went there yesterday, I ask for a line up but didn't get a line one. And come Princess probably on her 30's, Latina, as always huge bolt on. She did really turn me on. I'm an average Asian and she keep saying I'm hurting here. Just did my thing and left. 1. 4 total. 1 and. 4 house. That because I read add say 1. 2 all. She gave in.

I was there when they barely started. Papasan had hot Latina like Michelle (Honduran), Kimberly (Mex) and a hot Colombian forgot her name.

I won't be back for a while at this place.

BoredPig
01-12-21, 11:10

Idgaf about the age. Tbh just b2 b would be fine too.You can try your luck here. https://orangecounty.rubratings.com.

A little warning, all the Asian ads are either AMPs or just Chinese FS joints.

The rest you're going to have to play around with and see how far you can get.

Other option is to join humaniplex, plenty of white wine MILFs on there.

JohnB3411
01-12-21, 17:52
Any guys know of any girls currently there who suck d? I want to get one there as it is a fantasy of mine. Please pm me ASAP!

Slammer6008
01-12-21, 20:22
Any guys know of any girls currently there who suck d? I want to get one there as it is a fantasy of mine. Please pm me ASAP!You might be getting your duck sucked by a lady man. So if that's your fantasy go for it😳.

Slammer6008
01-12-21, 20:23
You might be getting your duck sucked by a lady man. So if that's your fantasy go for it😳.There's a little hottie Blondie with a tight blue Dress walking unfortunately I hit the light on ball by time it changed she was already snatched up like the body snatchers.

Wireless91910
01-12-21, 21:00
I grabbed one before CVS had a recall.

YellowFinTuna
01-12-21, 21:01
I went to Royal in Orange a few days ago and met with Sophia as she was available. They quoted me. 5 over the phone for an hour but when I got there it wa s. 6. Hmmm.

So I went for 45 min for. 5 because while clean. Nothing impressive in the lobby and I was out of time that day. Sophia fairly young and relatively big as Asians go but she had a very positive attitude which helped. Nice spacious rooms with full walls and doors except that there was a reverse peephole in the door so outsiders could look in so I probably won't be back unless I bring a sticker or something to cover the peep hole (Thank you team NRA for all them stickers).

The massage was about a 6-7 with zero extracurricular activity while face down. On the flip things were much better and the standard finish was about an 8 out of 10. I didn't want ANY extras because heavy women aren't my thing. I tipped her. 4 and she gave me a disappointed look but I felt that was very sufficient for so-so everything and she didn't verbally complain. Oh well. The hunt continues.

StubbornMule
01-12-21, 22:12
Everything in LA is officially closed, though some MPs will still let you in if you're discreet. What's the situation in OC? Are MPs allowed to operate?

Bla Bla
01-12-21, 22:31
Everything in LA is officially closed, though some MPs will still let you in if you're discreet. What's the situation in OC? Are MPs allowed to operate?They're supposed to be closed, but most are open.

Rosco Rules
01-12-21, 23:10
There's a little hottie Blondie with a tight blue Dress walking unfortunately I hit the light on ball by time it changed she was already snatched up like the body snatchers.Of course this belongs in the Streetwalker thread. But if you are talking about the blonde in the short dress and boots you should be able to find her most afternoons. She works out of the motel 6. She will walk from there to ball if nobody picks her up by then she will cross the street and head back to motel 6. Trust me she never makes it all the way back to motel 6 without getting picked up.

SCJohn
01-12-21, 23:13
Everything in LA is officially closed, though some MPs will still let you in if you're discreet. What's the situation in OC? Are MPs allowed to operate?It's a mixture. Some places have closed down as directed. Others are open if you know the secret handshake. Pays to be a regular.

Slammer6008
01-12-21, 23:53
Of course this belongs in the Streetwalker thread. But if you are talking about the blonde in the short dress and boots you should be able to find her most afternoons. She works out of the motel 6. She will walk from there to ball if nobody picks her up by then she will cross the street and head back to motel 6. Trust me she never makes it all the way back to motel 6 without getting picked up.I was driving my car it was just easier for me to do this. But thanks for looking out.

Grimmy23
01-13-21, 00:27
Everything in LA is officially closed, though some MPs will still let you in if you're discreet. What's the situation in OC? Are MPs allowed to operate?Legally, no. Not anywhere in the state at the moment. Legit massage establishments can be open for "medically necessary" massages.

BenderOver
01-13-21, 07:04
Yo bro sorry but was the $ tip for BBBJ only or FS? Thanks.I think in the service section of my review, I said FS was pretty good. So for clarification, it was BBBJ CFS for a hundy tip.

Fox4321
01-13-21, 14:25
Has anyone ever gotten a wax here, and what's your experience? Looking to see if I can get one soon, and extra.

Slick562
01-13-21, 19:50
I was in GG and looked up spas around me and found New moon with 1 review on RM. It was the old Lavender Spa location.

I got to go there once before it shutdown and had a great time, so decided to give this place a shot.

Upon entrance was greeted by Grace, late 20's, spinner body, nice C's or could have been a D cup, blonde hair, friendly, Vietnamese? I forgot to ask.

No massage was given, asked what I wanted and just told me to lay on my back as I was taking off my clothes. Place appeared to be busy as another monger walked in before me.

She was great, very vocal Got a CBJ, daty, multiple positions, not a clock watcher. They have a shower, and the rooms are kinda small, or at least hers is. Overall had a great time, Ill be back and see the rest of the talent.

LeatherNeck14
01-13-21, 20:35
I was in GG and looked up spas around me and found New moon with 1 review on RM. It was the old Lavender Spa location.

I got to go there once before it shutdown and had a great time, so decided to give this place a shot.

Upon entrance was greeted by Grace, late 20's, spinner body, nice C's or could have been a D cup, blonde hair, friendly, Vietnamese? I forgot to ask.

No massage was given, asked what I wanted and just told me to lay on my back as I was taking off my clothes. Place appeared to be busy as another monger walked in before me.

She was great, very vocal Got a CBJ, daty, multiple positions, not a clock watcher. They have a shower, and the rooms are kinda small, or at least hers is. Overall had a great time, Ill be back and see the rest of the talent.The damage.

Connaisseur
01-13-21, 20:48
Fellow Mongers. I recently waked by A+ Body Care off La Paz; for some reason I have never made it in there, and can't really locate any intel here, either. Has anyone have tried this shop lately? The sign is off, but the door was invitingly open.

Any particular therapist to request?

I will report my own findings shortly.

Thanks! Conn.

Slick562
01-13-21, 21:40
The damage.40 to house.

30 minutes.

1 Benjamin to provider, honestly felt like I should have tipped more.

I told her to count the tip but she trusted me. I'll be back if she asks.

For more I wouldn't mind she's a great provider, as always YMMV.

Mr Houdini
01-13-21, 22:44

She was great, very vocal Got a CBJ, daty, multiple positions, not a clock watcher. They have a shower, and the rooms are kinda small, or at least hers is. Overall had a great time, Ill be back and see the rest of the talent.I think this place has the same owner as Happy Face close by in Stanton. Girls actually rotate between the two places, based on the lineups posted on bedpage Grace is only available at New Moon while Linh, talked about on here in a previous post, is only available at Happy Face. Not sure how true it is either but they advertise being open until 1-2 AM, for the late workers.

Haven't been to New Moon, only stopped by to scout talent and all the girls I saw there looked good. I've only been to Happy Face once and like what you said, small room with minimal massage. Service was great though.

Miguel Honcho
01-14-21, 19:05
I think this place has the same owner as Happy Face close by in Stanton. Girls actually rotate between the two places, based on the lineups posted on bedpage Grace is only available at New Moon while Linh, talked about on here in a previous post, is only available at Happy Face. Not sure how true it is either but they advertise being open until 1-2 AM, for the late workers.

Haven't been to New Moon, only stopped by to scout talent and all the girls I saw there looked good. I've only been to Happy Face once and like what you said, small room with minimal massage. Service was great though.I dropped by New Noon the other night around 9 pm. The outside door was open, but the inside door was closed and locked. I knocked a few times, but no answer.

JDog1234
01-14-21, 21:12
Called first and set appointment with Linda. She asked for me to enter through the back. Greeted and lead to a room.

As others have mentioned she older but has an amazing body for her age. Toned legs a C bolt on. Couldn't tell for the face cause especially was wearing 2 masks (yes two).

Massage was actually quite boring. Just long strokes with her elbows. Not really much of a massage. Glad I did HH.

On the flip. She starts some testing and goes I to the HJ. She was reluctant at first, but I managed to get the panties down for some FIV. The HJ itself was rushed and short fast strokes. I had to ask her to slow down. Tried for extra but she said no.

4 door. 4 tip.

I know others have had better experiences with her so maybe it YMMV. I do miss some of the places in South County.

Any recommendations for good massage +HJ / BJ.

Round003
01-15-21, 03:01

Background. I saw bella months ago. She was ok. Then tried cynthia based on positive reviews here, but found her way to heavy and didn't click with her so haven't been back, as I didn't want to repeat with either. Thinking maybe they've had time to get a better rotation of girls. Amy sounds pretty good and thanks for the report.I was offered a lineup but was told that it would be 5 minutes. It looked like the place was getting busy so I decided not to wait & Amy was cute, friendly & had a smoking body too.

SloppySmiles
01-15-21, 18:13
Has anyone ever gotten a wax here, and what's your experience? Looking to see if I can get one soon, and extra.I haven't been able to get in contact with her. Usually she replies but these past weeks she's been a ghost haven't had any luck with her. Let me know if you get a word from her.

Slammer6008
01-15-21, 20:45
416 w Lincoln in orange. So I've been calling this place it's new no answer so I just called and some guy finally picked up. He said they were booked solid for the rest of the night. So there has to be some monger that's been at this place before, come on give up the goods. So when I asked him if they were young cute he said with this mug laugh they are professional and they're always booked solid. So my best shot going there is Saturday or Monday. Whoever finds out about this place you will earn 10 slammer bucks.

Slammer6008
01-15-21, 23:07
416 w Lincoln in orange. So I've been calling this place it's new no answer so I just called and some guy finally picked up. He said they were booked solid for the rest of the night. So there has to be some monger that's been at this place before, come on give up the goods. So when I asked him if they were young cute he said with this mug laugh they are professional and they're always booked solid. So my best shot going there is Saturday or Monday. Whoever finds out about this place you will earn 10 slammer bucks.I never Monger on Fridays. In this case I wanted to give it a try. Holy F every place that I want to go to I called was closed or full. What the F. There should be some great stories with some of you mongers today. Can I hear some. 👍.

EastHornDog14
01-16-21, 13:47
Dropped by Queen Spa in Orange. The one near the freeway and shopping plazas. You have to make an appointment now since, according to them, most MPs are still "closed. " Saw Candy. She gave a decent massage for about 45 minutes. Finished with HJ for. 4. Overall not bad. I think more could be had for the right price, but you just have to talk a good game since it does not look like a FS place. Door fee up now from .6 to .65.

LeatherNeck14
01-16-21, 16:01
Anyone have the latest line up photos.

Slammer6008
01-16-21, 17:48
Anyone have the latest line up photos.Not good at ALL.

ReformHope24
01-16-21, 17:56
Anyone have the latest line up photos.Haven't been able to get a hold of them. Was thinking about taking a visit over. Not sure yet.

LeatherNeck14
01-16-21, 18:09
Not good at ALL.Thanks slammer.

BenderOver
01-16-21, 19:48
40 to house.

30 minutes.

1 Benjamin to provider, honestly felt like I should have tipped more.

I told her to count the tip but she trusted me. I'll be back if she asks.

For more I wouldn't mind she's a great provider, as always YMMV.If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.

Slammer6008
01-16-21, 20:35
If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.Should like she was trying to Bendyouover. The.

Slammer6008
01-16-21, 20:37
I never Monger on Fridays. In this case I wanted to give it a try. Holy F every place that I want to go to I called was closed or full. What the F. There should be some great stories with some of you mongers today. Can I hear some. 👍.Anyone try yet?

Miguel Honcho
01-16-21, 21:52
If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.Even if they have the same owner, every girl is different. YMMV even with the same girl. But when you catch her on good day,.

Ksujira
01-17-21, 02:20
If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.Got 200 asked too. Clearly she's been getting above 150 consistently that she knows she can start high and go down a little bit and still be higher than normal. Must be a lot of people giving in.

Hornilius69
01-18-21, 00:06
If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.For solid 200, get BBFS and CIP or CIA.

Slick562
01-18-21, 00:40
If this place is associated with Happy Face in Stanton, I definitely did not get the same results. Went there, two young and pretty Viet providers. Was looking forward to making the same connection and deal with Christine. Tall and slim, man made, pretty. On the flip, she asks for 200! What? I tell her that's really out of range and she asked what I'm used to paying. 80 to 120 is pretty fair for the going, but she said no. She wouldn't go under 160. So she offered me a HJ. How much? 100. I tell her thanks, I'm good with the massage. Left a 10 for basically a light weight oil application for 10 minutes. Out the door for 50 and all I got was a greasy back.Dang that sucks, I just went back today, saw Mina, to me she's hot. A little older about 35 I think, petite spinner type about 5' with out heels, nice real D's.

Got cfs, daty, acg, doggy, missionary, then HJ to finish we had good chemistry I ll be back, she works Sundays, Fridays and sometimes Mondays.

I mostly go with girls that are reviewed unless they are just hot. But for sure Mina, and Grace are game with no tipping issue. At least not with me. I tipped her 1. 20 and. 4 to house for hh.

On RM theres mention of a girl named Candy here at New moon, which is next on my to do list she's supposedly younger and looks like they got CBJ and cfs.

WeatherLOL
01-18-21, 23:18
Found this woman on ig. Not sure who she is and which mp she works for? The picture looks good but just want to do some due diligence before pull the trigger. Anyone has any intel could you please pm me? Thanks a million. If no one has any info, I probably will toftt and report back.

JulianK
01-19-21, 02:00
Anyone have the latest line up photos.From last week. Anyone have any reports other than Yoyo is a "hard worker"?

AZHopeful
01-19-21, 15:59
You can try your luck here. https://orangecounty.rubratings.com.

A little warning, all the Asian ads are either AMPs or just Chinese FS joints.

The rest you're going to have to play around with and see how far you can get.

Other option is to join humaniplex, plenty of white wine MILFs on there.I have been trying to join Humaniplex. After I sign up, it says I should receive an email but I never do. If I try to get help from them, the site says I can't get help because I am not signed up with them. Anyone else have a similar issue?

SCJohn
01-19-21, 16:09
I have been trying to join Humaniplex. After I sign up, it says I should receive an email but I never do. If I try to get help from them, the site says I can't get help because I am not signed up with them. Anyone else have a similar issue?Try a different email provider. I believe they had issues with why accounts.

Ocdtnb
01-19-21, 22:51
Had an unexpected window this afternoon and saw Krystal's IG post before lunch, saying that she still had availability. I haven't seen her in well over a year; so this was a treat!

Today's report:

1. Krystal is still the reigning Queen of massage. No question about it. She worked me out so good.

2. Always a sweetheart and good conversationalist.

3. Today's work featured the most and best pre-flip teasing I've ever experienced.

I would go see her at the same rate for the massage alone! What. A. Pro. If you want to find out more, go book her!

Pro Tip: She let me know today that Tuesdays are usually a bit slower. So if you've been trying to get an appointment, reach out on a Tue.

BonoParte991
01-20-21, 16:16
Do you have her contact info or spa location?

Had an unexpected window this afternoon and saw Krystal's IG post before lunch, saying that she still had availability. I haven't seen her in well over a year; so this was a treat!

Today's report:

1. Krystal is still the reigning Queen of massage. No question about it. She worked me out so good.

2. Always a sweetheart and good conversationalist.

3. Today's work featured the most and best pre-flip teasing I've ever experienced.

I would go see her at the same rate for the massage alone! What. A. Pro. If you want to find out more, go book her!

Pro Tip: She let me know today that Tuesdays are usually a bit slower. So if you've been trying to get an appointment, reach out on a Tue.

WeatherLOL
01-20-21, 20:38
Do you have her contact info or spa location?She uses ig for booking. The spa is likely to be healthy beauty spa on Tustin rd.

EverydayMonger
01-20-21, 22:45
What services does she offer and damage?

Grimmy23
01-21-21, 19:14
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/seal-beach/9779278.html

Just popped up on BP today. I'm intrigued. Texted and got an address on Main Street right among all of the restaurants and shops. That's a quaint little area and not at all where I'd expect to find a massage like the ones we look for here. The address comes back as a beauty salon, but some Yelp reviews said something about the partners having a falling out. So maybe they rented a room to this Latina who's providing extra services because they have to pay their rent somehow? I might consider TOFTT.

Slammer6008
01-21-21, 23:20

Just popped up on BP today. I'm intrigued. Texted and got an address on Main Street right among all of the restaurants and shops. That's a quaint little area and not at all where I'd expect to find a massage like the ones we look for here. The address comes back as a beauty salon, but some Yelp reviews said something about the partners having a falling out. So maybe they rented a room to this Latina who's providing extra services because they have to pay their rent somehow? I might consider TOFTT.So go in there get a haircut an HJ. But you look at your haircut and it looks likeThe movie from dumb and dumber😳.

BenderOver
01-22-21, 11:18
So go in there get a haircut an HJ. But you look at your haircut and it looks likeThe movie from dumb and dumber😳.Jeff or Jim?

BenderOver
01-22-21, 11:21
From last week. Anyone have any reports other than Yoyo is a "hard worker"?First time I've ever seen a real photo of masseuse on a site. I've had a massage from Summer before. It's her actual picture. I've posted and described her before as looking like Maui in the movie Moana, and hope you guys see what I kind of mean. She's a bit bigger in the body than the photo suggests though. But that's her actual photo. No model that looks like her substitution BS.

If this is the case, I'm down to go verify if the other providers look the way they do.

BenderOver
01-22-21, 11:28
Dang that sucks, I just went back today, saw Mina, to me she's hot. A little older about 35 I think, petite spinner type about 5' with out heels, nice real D's.

Got cfs, daty, acg, doggy, missionary, then HJ to finish we had good chemistry I ll be back, she works Sundays, Fridays and sometimes Mondays.

I mostly go with girls that are reviewed unless they are just hot. But for sure Mina, and Grace are game with no tipping issue. At least not with me. I tipped her 1. 20 and. 4 to house for hh.

On RM theres mention of a girl named Candy here at New moon, which is next on my to do list she's supposedly younger and looks like they got CBJ and cfs.I just reread my post and I may have confused the situation. Happy Face is located in Stanton on Beach. This was where Christine works and she terrorized me with some stupid high quote for services.

I then went to New Moon and saw Mina per Slick's suggestion and got some very reasonable service (BBBJ BBFS for 140 though she said she won't do it again like that for less than 160). Mina is exactly as Slick described. Skinny viet woman, looks older than the others, but preserved pretty well. Her feature that stands out is her face is gaunt in the jaw area, so some people mike look at that and see granny-like features. The rest of her body is in shape and it was a good romp, though 140 tip was high for me, and she's already saying that 140 sucked for the service I got. LOL.

The girls tell me New Moon and Happy Face have the same owner. But this shouldn't be a surprise to any monger who's been to both places. Look at the mint jar, same candy. Look at the toilet, same bidet handle on both. Look at the massage tables, pillows, and sheets: same setup and layout.

Learning lesson from both of these places, Viet girls have serious GPS going on. I'm not a big fan of GPS and the girls definitely aren't enticing me to return like this.

BenderOver
01-22-21, 11:29
For solid 200, get BBFS and CIP or CIA.Msg me where!

Slammer6008
01-22-21, 11:34
Jeff or Jim?Sorry Jim.

O.

JulianK
01-22-21, 12:26
First time I've ever seen a real photo of masseuse on a site. I've had a massage from Summer before. It's her actual picture. I've posted and described her before as looking like Maui in the movie Moana, and hope you guys see what I kind of mean. She's a bit bigger in the body than the photo suggests though. But that's her actual photo. No model that looks like her substitution BS.

If this is the case, I'm down to go verify if the other providers look the way they do.If you text them and ask who's working, they'll send pics. While they have been of the actual girls most of the time, they are not always 100% accurate. But, yes more accurate than the ads and IG pics out there.

Eccaios
01-22-21, 13:13
Would this raise red flags for you guys?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/9149368.html

BonoParte991
01-22-21, 16:31
She uses ig for booking. The spa is likely to be healthy beauty spa on Tustin rd.Could you pm her number?

Grimmy23
01-22-21, 19:01

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/914938.htm6lIt makes me a little nervous when the only place someone is advertising is on BP. I did a reverse search on the photos and it didn't come back to anyplace else. I also try to do a reverse search on the phone number to see if I can trace it to anyplace else. That's the only reason why I'm hesitating to TOFTT on the one I posted yesterday, and what would make me hesitate on this one. On the other hand, there's no really incriminating language in this ad that suggests anything chargeable for solicitation. Yeah it does say full service, but that's pretty vague language. If it said BBBJ CIM or anything like that I'd be extremely cautious. My suggestion would be go ahead and TOFTT and try her out, but be very leery if she starts probing about how much you're going to pay for specific services. Go in there as if you're receiving a legit massage and see how things unfold.

HeadorTail
01-22-21, 19:13
She's a cute Viet girl about 30 (at least a year ago) paid for thirty minutes. No daty, no FIV, zero GFE, fifteen minutes in "did you cum". Two minutes later "what's taking so long?" I told her I paid for thirty I'll take thirty. You're done. Ok. I got up grabbed 60 off the dresser, left 80. Hey, WTF!" I paid for 30 and got 20. I'm prorating. You can't do that. The ad said GFE, 69. You did none of that. My boss does those ads. OK, then get the sixty from him. She comes outside and snaps a picture of my car license plate. I said you can delete that or I'm calling the police. Asshole! Yes dear, I'm calling. Stop look I'm deleting. Ok. Let's check recently deleted. Asshole. Yes dear. Delete. Thanks bye. Fuck you! But that she had. It's right off magnolia and Westminster. We can call her KFC after the corner restaurant. F and C and KFC. Now we need a steak place.

EastHornDog14
01-22-21, 19:41

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/9149368.htmlGirl in the pictures is some ABG influencer in the SGV area. As far as I know she is not a massage therapist. The ad is definitely someone impersonating someone else. From my experience it's probably one of the Chinese bookers that uses pictures from IG influencers to just get people in the door, then it's a bait and switch.

SCJohn
01-22-21, 20:11

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/9149368.htmlPrivate Home Location wouldn't be a concern to me. I've been to a number of private resident to meet a MT, haven't had an issue. As always, you need to have your Bat Senses running to be alert for questionable situations. As others have noted the pics and phone number don't bring up anything. That would be concerning, she's either brand new or it's a scam. Normally the phone number will bring up other ads or reviews. Pics look TGTBT.

Slammer6008
01-22-21, 22:33
If you text them and ask who's working, they'll send pics. While they have been of the actual girls most of the time, they are not always 100% accurate. But, yes more accurate than the ads and IG pics out there.Ever since the boss man started taking all of the door fees The girls left. He had a pretty good rotation of girls. Bad business plan number one keep girls happy.

LaidBack59
01-23-21, 01:53
Tried to reply to a few PMs -- mailboxes are full -- time for some maintenance.

Bla Bla
01-23-21, 02:04
I've seen these ads on rub ratings. Different ads with different phone numbers, but I can tell it's the same booker.

They advertise for different cities and the one for lake forest is always at the quality inn on roclfield. Prices they text me are 120 hhr cfs and 180 hhr BBFS (no thanks).

Anyone try them?

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/210587

JohnPot
01-23-21, 02:56
Are those pics real her? I know how to deal with her type. Will see her if you can confirm pics are real ornatleast close.

She's a cute Viet girl about 30 (at least a year ago) paid for thirty minutes. No daty, no FIV, zero GFE, fifteen minutes in "did you cum". Two minutes later "what's taking so long?" I told her I paid for thirty I'll take thirty. You're done. Ok. I got up grabbed 60 off the dresser, left 80. Hey, WTF!" I paid for 30 and got 20. I'm prorating. You can't do that. The ad said GFE, 69. You did none of that. My boss does those ads. OK, then get the sixty from him. She comes outside and snaps a picture of my car license plate. I said you can delete that or I'm calling the police. Asshole! Yes dear, I'm calling. Stop look I'm deleting. Ok. Let's check recently deleted. Asshole. Yes dear. Delete. Thanks bye. Fuck you! But that she had. It's right off magnolia and Westminster. We can call her KFC after the corner restaurant. F and C and KFC. Now we need a steak place.

HeadorTail
01-23-21, 10:34
Are those pics real her? I know how to deal with her type. Will see her if you can confirm pics are real ornatleast close.It wasn't a "Thai girl" ad then but exactly the same language, and number. Different pic. The girl was 7.5 to 8 on the H / T scale. She came down from LA and used a room on the side of a house with its separate door. If it's the same girl, the visual is a good one. And like every here I was a little leery of the ad as TGTBT. When I saw her I thought, Yahtzee.

BoredPig
01-23-21, 10:48
I've seen these ads on rub ratings. Different ads with different phone numbers, but I can tell it's the same booker.

They advertise for different cities and the one for lake forest is always at the quality inn on roclfield. Prices they text me are 120 hhr cfs and 180 hhr BBFS (no thanks).

Anyone try them?

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/210587I've tried in the past, really a hit or miss. All the photos are fake and you never really know who you get till you get there.

This was more than a year ago, but the one in Anaheim was good. Young and cute, early 30's Chinese with a nice rack. Everything covered, no GFE.

The one in Placentia was a horrific. I walked into the room, saw an old and ugly Viet granny, then walked right out of the room. Texted the booker, "you got to be kidding me" and left immediately.

Also, use your burner or google voice # when contacting them. I started to get a lot of those scam phone calls / recordings afterwards.

July1714
01-23-21, 15:15
Has anyone been to cristal day spa? Any good services here? Thank you in advance.

July1714
01-23-21, 15:17
Is serenity day spa any good?

BenderOver
01-23-21, 15:23
Dang that sucks, I just went back today, saw Mina, to me she's hot. A little older about 35 I think, petite spinner type about 5' with out heels, nice real D's.

On RM theres mention of a girl named Candy here at New moon, which is next on my to do list she's supposedly younger and looks like they got CBJ and cfs.Candy was there when I went but I chose mina. Candy's round faced and maybe 10 to 15 pounds heavier than she should be for this hobby.

JohnPot
01-23-21, 16:06
I checked with some friends and they said that this is a well-known local pimp. His girls are all over the place and mostly are amateurs, which is good / bad depend on your preference, but that explain the attitude that you got from the one you saw.

You will get old granny, first year college girls, coffeeshop girl who need to make some quick bucks, semi model from Vietnam, old aunties who lost money from Pala casino trip and need to recover the money fast before husband find out, etc. No way to tell. It just depends on your luck.

Pics on ads are fakes of course. With just a buck fourty, I will gamble with this pimp at least once just for the heck of it.

It wasn't a "Thai girl" ad then but exactly the same language, and number. Different pic. The girl was 7.5 to 8 on the H / T scale. She came down from LA and used a room on the side of a house with its separate door. If it's the same girl, the visual is a good one. And like every here I was a little leery of the ad as TGTBT. When I saw her I thought, Yahtzee.

Kevin80
01-23-21, 16:07
It wasn't a "Thai girl" ad then but exactly the same language, and number. Different pic. The girl was 7.5 to 8 on the H / T scale. She came down from LA and used a room on the side of a house with its separate door. If it's the same girl, the visual is a good one. And like every here I was a little leery of the ad as TGTBT. When I saw her I thought, Yahtzee.Is the address on the ad? I don't see it.

DJezDick
01-23-21, 17:04

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/magnolia-and-westminster-bvld-city-garden-grove/9149368.htmlThis girl is F'and' crazy. She rents a small room in the back of the main house. I booked an appointment and had a hard time finding the entrance because it was dark.

I asked her for better directions and made a comment about the "sketchy" area and she went ape shit! Needless to say I aborted the mission.

She has used the name "Sherry" in the past.

Avoid!

Bla Bla
01-23-21, 18:39
I've tried in the past, really a hit or miss. All the photos are fake and you never really know who you get till you get there.

This was more than a year ago, but the one in Anaheim was good. Young and cute, early 30's Chinese with a nice rack. Everything covered, no GFE.

The one in Placentia was a horrific. I walked into the room, saw an old and ugly Viet granny, then walked right out of the room. Texted the booker, "you got to be kidding me" and left immediately.

Also, use your burner or google voice # when contacting them. I started to get a lot of those scam phone calls / recordings afterwards.Cool. Thanks. Maybe one day I'll try the lake forest one. $120 sounds ok.

Fe Maiden
01-23-21, 21:04
Cool. Thanks. Maybe one day I'll try the lake forest one. $120 sounds ok.I am curious about this Lake Forest one as well as some others that I've seen ads for. Any info would be appreciated.

Tjinla2001
01-23-21, 22:09
I stopped at the Chinese Restaurant in front and took some food up to the prostitute. She seemed pleased. But I didn't get in extra services for my thoughtfulness. Be careful going there. Lots of outfits use the place.

RoyAnderson
01-23-21, 23:51
I just had a NURU massage at skin and body studio in Torrance. The girls were young, hot, clean and friendly. I got the 45 min massage and was very pleased. The Nuru massage was sensual and sexy. They respond very quickly and my girl was so sexy. I will be back soon.

Falcon123
01-24-21, 03:25
I am curious about this Lake Forest one as well as some others that I've seen ads for. Any info would be appreciated.There are several different phone numbers that cover this location, like 80% of ads for asian escorts in orange county will be this group of bookers. If you want to try them out be prepared to most likely walk away after you see what's waiting for you behind the door unless you're in to 60+ Chinese grandmas that are packing a few extra pounds. I've been to the Lake Forest location a few times over the last year and only went through with it once and that one time wasn't one to remember, if you role the dice and end up with someone in their 40's or below consider yourself lucky. They usually have 2 rooms to choose from so if you aren't running to your car screaming from the first attempt you can always try door #2. They also usually have a hotel in Santa Ana right off the 5 with 1-2 options, similar situation as Lake Forest. If nothing catches your fancy there they might also direct you to their apartments in Costa Mesa which I've only been to once but the provider was young. Ish and decently attractive, however the rules of engagement were much more restrictive there, anything goes in Santa Ana or Lake Forest.

Hornilius69
01-24-21, 05:03
This girl is F'and' crazy. She rents a small room in the back of the main house. I booked an appointment and had a hard time finding the entrance because it was dark.

I asked her for better directions and made a comment about the "sketchy" area and she went ape shit! Needless to say I aborted the mission.

She has used the name "Sherry" in the past.

Avoid!She was a good fuck after all. Pussy is tight and take a good pounding. She kept complaining "Your too big and it hurting Me. ".

JustChekIn
01-24-21, 12:27
She was a good fuck after all. Pussy is tight and take a good pounding. She kept complaining "Your too big and it hurting Me. ".I know this girl. Ask her for any information.

That SHE finds irrelevant and she shits her.

Thong. Not to be drama, but she flies off the handle quick. Did not see her because I know a crazy when I hear one, I've had plenty.

Miker2134
01-24-21, 15:47
Hello boys. Wanted to ask if anybody has tried this place? I've seeing their ads on bedpage more and more, so I wanted to check with you guys to see if anybody has any intel.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-acupuncture-anaheim-ca-103167#rubmaps.

Spudb
01-24-21, 17:49
Hello boys. Wanted to ask if anybody has tried this place? I've seeing their ads on bedpage more and more, so I wanted to check with you guys to see if anybody has any intel.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-acupuncture-anaheim-ca-103167#rubmaps.Yeah, that's rainbow detox. FS latinas there. I guess it closed but now it's back open.

DJezDick
01-24-21, 18:05
She was a good fuck after all. Pussy is tight and take a good pounding. She kept complaining "Your too big and it hurting Me. ".The crazy one are usually good fucks!

The pics are obviously fake but how close does she resemble the photos?

I will call her from another number and set something up.

Thanks.

Slammer6008
01-24-21, 19:14

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-acupuncture-anaheim-ca-103167#rubmaps.I heard it was good. Go and report back to us.

Tjinla2001
01-25-21, 05:28
With all these uncertain reviews, worker reliability issues and worker fraud, its time to head back to old reliable friend Cheetah. She's better than ever.

JustChekIn
01-25-21, 15:55
The crazy one are usually good fucks!

The pics are obviously fake but how close does she resemble the photos?

I will call her from another number and set something up.

Thanks.Try this: ask her a "dumb question", like "do you get good reviews". Or " is there enough parkin" etc. She will loose her cuteness REAL FAST. She likes the $&, not the job.

Miker2134
01-25-21, 16:09
Thinking I'll TOFTT. Isn't Rainbow Detox on Euclid? Did they relocate?

Yeah, that's rainbow detox. FS latinas there. I guess it closed but now it's back open.

Mr Houdini
01-25-21, 16:24
Places I've been to over the past couple of months.

Le Palace Massage. Pulled Yuki again after having a nice time with her last time I saw her. Only paid 40 for half hour since unlike other girls here an hour with her, while better, isn't really worth it. Massage was basically all teasing, but I went to see if I can push for more here. Even though she insisted she doesn't do BBBJ during our last conversation, this time I asked and she agreed to do so for 80. Took off her granny looking underwear and she goes to work, and it wasn't anything special like what previous reports say, it was just okay as I've had worse. She didn't want me to finish in her mouth so as I was getting closer she used her hand to finish, and kissed my little guy once I was out of juice. I've heard other people potentially could go as far as FS with her, but don't know how true that is, so it might be a case of YMMV. Don't think I'd try her again, for guys who want a quick fix go to her even though she might be working at the sister store Air Body close by, but if you want a decent massage with an equally nice ending try and make an appointment with Nicole. Kiki is someone who looked good at a glance while walking to my room so she might be someone to try out if Nicole's busy as per.

Suphattra's Retreat. I needed a wax and since Eclat and TLC were too far for me at the time, I remembered Heidi mentioning to me as I was waiting for a room that they do wax, so I thought why not try it. Called and made an appointment with Jenny, who's a literal Viet mom with huge breasts, at first I was disappointed with her appearance but during the wax I warmed up to her and was willing for some extras afterward. This place is a typical rub and tug so I was sure after the wax I would get some. Nice girl, really was nice to converse with as she was waxing me up, she told me that she only does facials and waxing and sometimes while she's waxing Annie comes in and helps her. Sure enough, when Annie finished a massage in another room she comes in, talks to Jenny in Vietnamese, and goes to my left and starts helping her out. So if you come on the right day you'll get a 4 hands wax for the usual price of 60. I've never had 4 hands anywhere, massage or otherwise, I don't think ponying up more cash for 2 girls who'll get in each other's way is worth it at all, but since it was the same price I wasn't complaining. The wax itself wasn't great, for Jenny to specialize in wax she was slower than at other waxes I've gotten, and when Annie came in it went even slower, although I will admit both of them were very attentive. But you wouldn't go to a place like this if you were looking for professional service, and even with the length of time I still ended up satisfied overall. On my stomach they applied lotion to my newly hairless areas, and when they asked me to flip again Jenny undid her ponytail, got the oil while putting her knee on the table, and Annie looked at me and asked if I wanted hand. I said sure, but I didn't bring that much cash. 60 is fine for both of them she says, not 60 to each of them 60 overall, so once we agree on price I'm able to take off both of their tops, expose their breasts, and get right to it. Jenny started stroking me and when she got tired Annie finished me off, during which I cupped Jenny's breast while feeding on Annie's, as I got close to finishing Jenny started sucking on my nipple and I told her to move her just as I finished. So the wax wasn't worth it but the finish made it completely worth it, most of the girls here are always generous and attentive so I know what to expect. Unfortunately on the way out while talking to Annie she told me Ivy indeed doesn't work here anymore, but the other two regular girls I see here make it worth going.

Bamboo Wood. Place was locked when I arrived, as I was leaving the door opened and mamasan Mindy beckons me back in for massage. I didn't call so Anna wasn't available, so I requested Andie based on a glance from last time. Mid 40's Chinese with bangs greets me and escorts me to the room, and in spite of the guy who quite literally snored loudly behind the curtain to the right, the massage was pleasant. People on here described Andie's as more sensual than Annie's, but I didn't see a difference in quality, both were nice. Had to communicate with her through Google translate, and once I did she focused on the problem areas and alleviated most of my pain. I readjust myself and she incorrectly took that as a sign that I want to be teased, since she went for it I just went along, she rubbed my crotch in a similar way to Annie. On the flip we agree to the 40 that's the norm here for finish, to which I'm able to get her shirt up as she rubs my chest. Once I finish, what I like about the place, is that they actually put in an equal amount of effort to make sure you get the time you paid for. I secretly hoped to get some voyeuristic FS here like what I had with Momo before, but based on my conversation with her and Anna mamasan really weeded that out. Andie asks me if I want to go through the back to which I agree, and I'm out the door, nice place for a cheap decent massage with HE.

Blossom Massage. Third time here after a long long time. Before I had Krystal and Jenny, both who claimed to be Cambodian but they probably said that to try and be more exotic than the usual Viet as they looked Vietnamese. Krystal didn't look great, I remember Jenny being one of the hotter chicks I've seen in Orange, but I'm not sure if either of them work here anymore. I went on the whim of getting FS as I heard their menu opens up at night, but sadly that wasn't the case here. I can't remember the name of the chick I pulled here, she was an early to mid 30's girl who looked good with a low cut top, decent massage but not worth the price of 40 for hhr, on the flip I try and see if she'll do FS but she give me an adamant no. Stop. Whoa, I guess it's not, it was pretty awkward finishing the massage with her so upset, but she's a pro and did so without much of a fuss. She looked good but I won't repeat with her, I didn't even tip afterward but she was fine with that oddly enough, she just said no one here does FS so just don't ask for that as I was getting dressed. I'm not sure if other girls will be like her and only do HJ, on one stop just to scout out the talent I'm pretty sure I saw the Jessica I saw at Suphattra's months ago here since I recognized a similar looking facemask, so YMMV with the girl. But for those who do stop by here I'd only recommend hhr.

Slammer6008
01-25-21, 17:48

Le Palace Massage. Pulled Yuki again after having a nice time with her last time I saw her. Only paid 40 for half hour since unlike other girls here an hour with her, while better, isn't really worth it. Massage was basically all teasing, but I went to see if I can push for more here. Even though she insisted she doesn't do BBBJ during our last conversation, this time I asked and she agreed to do so for 80. Took off her granny looking underwear and she goes to work, and it wasn't anything special like what previous reports say, it was just okay as I've had worse. She didn't want me to finish in her mouth so as I was getting closer she used her hand to finish, and kissed my little guy once I was out of juice. I've heard other people potentially could go as far as FS with her, but don't know how true that is, so it might be a case of YMMV. Don't think I'd try her again, for guys who want a quick fix go to her even though she might be working at the sister store Air Body close by, but if you want a decent massage with an equally nice ending try and make an appointment with Nicole. Kiki is someone who looked good at a glance while walking to my room so she might be someone to try out if Nicole's busy as per.

Suphattra's Retreat. I needed a wax and since Eclat and TLC were too far for me at the time, I remembered Heidi mentioning to me as I was waiting for a room that they do wax, so I thought why not try it. Called and made an appointment with Jenny, who's a literal Viet mom with huge breasts, at first I was disappointed with her appearance but during the wax I warmed up to her and was willing for some extras afterward. This place is a typical rub and tug so I was sure after the wax I would get some. Nice girl, really was nice to converse with as she was waxing me up, she told me that she only does facials and waxing and sometimes while she's waxing Annie comes in and helps her. Sure enough, when Annie finished a massage in another room she comes in, talks to Jenny in Vietnamese, and goes to my left and starts helping her out. So if you come on the right day you'll get a 4 hands wax for the usual price of 60. I've never had 4 hands anywhere, massage or otherwise, I don't think ponying up more cash for 2 girls who'll get in each other's way is worth it at all, but since it was the same price I wasn't complaining. The wax itself wasn't great, for Jenny to specialize in wax she was slower than at other waxes I've gotten, and when Annie came in it went even slower, although I will admit both of them were very attentive. But you wouldn't go to a place like this if you were looking for professional service, and even with the length of time I still ended up satisfied overall. On my stomach they applied lotion to my newly hairless areas, and when they asked me to flip again Jenny undid her ponytail, got the oil while putting her knee on the table, and Annie looked at me and asked if I wanted hand. I said sure, but I didn't bring that much cash. 60 is fine for both of them she says, not 60 to each of them 60 overall, so once we agree on price I'm able to take off both of their tops, expose their breasts, and get right to it. Jenny started stroking me and when she got tired Annie finished me off, during which I cupped Jenny's breast while feeding on Annie's, as I got close to finishing Jenny started sucking on my nipple and I told her to move her just as I finished. So the wax wasn't worth it but the finish made it completely worth it, most of the girls here are always generous and attentive so I know what to expect. Unfortunately on the way out while talking to Annie she told me Ivy indeed doesn't work here anymore, but the other two regular girls I see here make it worth going.

Bamboo Wood. Place was locked when I arrived, as I was leaving the door opened and mamasan Mindy beckons me back in for massage. I didn't call so Anna wasn't available, so I requested Andie based on a glance from last time. Mid 40's Chinese with bangs greets me and escorts me to the room, and in spite of the guy who quite literally snored loudly behind the curtain to the right, the massage was pleasant. People on here described Andie's as more sensual than Annie's, but I didn't see a difference in quality, both were nice. Had to communicate with her through Google translate, and once I did she focused on the problem areas and alleviated most of my pain. I readjust myself and she incorrectly took that as a sign that I want to be teased, since she went for it I just went along, she rubbed my crotch in a similar way to Annie. On the flip we agree to the 40 that's the norm here for finish, to which I'm able to get her shirt up as she rubs my chest. Once I finish, what I like about the place, is that they actually put in an equal amount of effort to make sure you get the time you paid for. I secretly hoped to get some voyeuristic FS here like what I had with Momo before, but based on my conversation with her and Anna mamasan really weeded that out. Andie asks me if I want to go through the back to which I agree, and I'm out the door, nice place for a cheap decent massage with HE.

Blossom Massage. Third time here after a long long time. Before I had Krystal and Jenny, both who claimed to be Cambodian but they probably said that to try and be more exotic than the usual Viet as they looked Vietnamese. Krystal didn't look great, I remember Jenny being one of the hotter chicks I've seen in Orange, but I'm not sure if either of them work here anymore. I went on the whim of getting FS as I heard their menu opens up at night, but sadly that wasn't the case here. I can't remember the name of the chick I pulled here, she was an early to mid 30's girl who looked good with a low cut top, decent massage but not worth the price of 40 for hhr, on the flip I try and see if she'll do FS but she give me an adamant no. Stop. Whoa, I guess it's not, it was pretty awkward finishing the massage with her so upset, but she's a pro and did so without much of a fuss. She looked good but I won't repeat with her, I didn't even tip afterward but she was fine with that oddly enough, she just said no one here does FS so just don't ask for that as I was getting dressed. I'm not sure if other girls will be like her and only do HJ, on one stop just to scout out the talent I'm pretty sure I saw the Jessica I saw at Suphattra's months ago here since I recognized a similar looking facemask, so YMMV with the girl. But for those who do stop by here I'd only recommend hhr.Great review Harry. Yeah I tried blossom last year got FS one time. And one time HJ only.

Slammer6008
01-25-21, 17:56
Great review Harry. Yeah I tried blossom last year got FS one time. And one time HJ only.Checkem you just received 10 slammer bucks.

Kevin80
01-25-21, 18:12

Blossom Massage. Third time here after a long long time. Before I had Krystal and Jenny, both who claimed to be Cambodian but they probably said that to try and be more exotic than the usual Viet as they looked Vietnamese. Krystal didn't look great, I remember Jenny being one of the hotter chicks I've seen in Orange, but I'm not sure if either of them work here anymore. I went on the whim of getting FS as I heard their menu opens up at night, but sadly that wasn't the case here. I can't remember the name of the chick I pulled here, she was an early to mid 30's girl who looked good with a low cut top, decent massage but not worth the price of 40 for hhr, on the flip I try and see if she'll do FS but she give me an adamant no. Stop. Whoa, I guess it's not, it was pretty awkward finishing the massage with her so upset, but she's a pro and did so without much of a fuss. She looked good but I won't repeat with her, I didn't even tip afterward but she was fine with that oddly enough, she just said no one here does FS so just don't ask for that as I was getting dressed. I'm not sure if other girls will be like her and only do HJ, on one stop just to scout out the talent I'm pretty sure I saw the Jessica I saw at Suphattra's months ago here since I recognized a similar looking facemask, so YMMV with the girl. But for those who do stop by here I'd only recommend hhr.How much is the house fee at Le Palace? You paid $40 for just half an hour?

Slick562
01-25-21, 20:31
I just reread my post and I may have confused the situation. Happy Face is located in Stanton on Beach. This was where Christine works and she terrorized me with some stupid high quote for services.

I then went to New Moon and saw Mina per Slick's suggestion and got some very reasonable service (BBBJ BBFS for 140 though she said she won't do it again like that for less than 160). Mina is exactly as Slick described. Skinny viet woman, looks older than the others, but preserved pretty well. Her feature that stands out is her face is gaunt in the jaw area, so some people mike look at that and see granny-like features. The rest of her body is in shape and it was a good romp, though 140 tip was high for me, and she's already saying that 140 sucked for the service I got. LOL.

The girls tell me New Moon and Happy Face have the same owner. But this shouldn't be a surprise to any monger who's been to both places. Look at the mint jar, same candy. Look at the toilet, same bidet handle on both. Look at the massage tables, pillows, and sheets: same setup and layout.

Learning lesson from both of these places, Viet girls have serious GPS going on. I'm not a big fan of GPS and the girls definitely aren't enticing me to return like this.They have to be same owner, decided to stroll by on Wednesday at Newmoon, was told they closed at 8 pm I arrived at 7:30 and they were closed. Smh. Texted them and they sent me to Happyface.

Upon seeing the name I remembered your encounter with Crystal and told them I heard they upcharge over there. They replied back saying just tip them and tell them its all you have. Surprisingly going back to basics of making deals seems to work.

Being horny as always decided to roll the dice and head out to happy face. I got Lyn, red head 37+ good looking vietnamese chick about 5', petite but not toned. She kinda looked white or from some place else not from the states. But she was vietnamese you could hear it in her voice.

She had an attitude and no massage was initiated just told me to flip. Asked me how much and I tipped her 1 benjamin she went high though 160 I think but told her its all I had.

Got down to business, got CBJ, cfs, doggy and asked if she 69 but she said that was extra 40 to be exact, did it anyway and she realized I had more cash LOL. After DATY her whole attitude changed and she started being nice. Did missionary after and finished. She told me to come back and she said she's there everyday in the afternoons, even got a kiss on the cheek on the way out, they rarely do that now. I would call first though and if I comeback its just because she just looked so different no GFE.

LukeOC
01-25-21, 20:53

Le Palace Massage. Pulled Yuki again after having a nice time with her last time I saw her. Only paid 40 for half hour since unlike other girls here an hour with her, while better, isn't really worth it. Massage was basically all teasing, but I went to see if I can push for more here. Even though she insisted she doesn't do BBBJ during our last conversation, this time I asked and she agreed to do so for 80. Took off her granny looking underwear and she goes to work, and it wasn't anything special like what previous reports say, it was just okay as I've had worse. She didn't want me to finish in her mouth so as I was getting closer she used her hand to finish, and kissed my little guy once I was out of juice. I've heard other people potentially could go as far as FS with her, but don't know how true that is, so it might be a case of YMMV. Don't think I'd try her again, for guys who want a quick fix go to her even though she might be working at the sister store Air Body close by, but if you want a decent massage with an equally nice ending try and make an appointment with Nicole. Kiki is someone who looked good at a glance while walking to my room so she might be someone to try out if Nicole's busy as per.Thank you! This is very helpful. Was Bamboo Wood packed when you were there?

Btjiii
01-25-21, 23:05
TOFTT Saturday. Went to BCC, ATF was not there so I just picked for the pictures and hoped for the best. I picked Kat.

Looks 6/10 Kind of plain looking but not bad. Glasses.

Massage 4/10 Nuru was mostly rubbing saggy tits in circles on my back as she sat on the towel she covered my ass with. Tried to rush the flip. I held out for a little more time. On the flip she read me her rules, no FOV, you can touch everywhere else however, she was so far away I could barely reach the saggy tits. More rubbing the tits on the chest for a few minutes then JackHammer to completion. Extremely mechanical, no connection. Absolutely will not repeat.

Mr Houdini
01-25-21, 23:47
How much is the house fee at Le Palace? You paid $40 for just half an hour?Prices went up due to Covid, before it was 25 hhr and 30 hr but now it's 35 hhr and 40 hr iirc. I usually just roll with the hour since most of the masseuses are good enough to make it worthwhile, but with Yuki she would spend more time then I'd like teasing. I don't think being tickled for half an hour is really worth my time, so I almost always went with hhr with her. I've said this in a previous post but her massage did improve to the point where most I think would be content with an hour with her, but compared to Nicole or Ee it's not as good.

Thank you! This is very helpful. Was Bamboo Wood packed when you were there?They remodeled the inside, there's less spots for the open room massage and more for the more private rooms. I don't think it was that busy when I got there, I think there might have been 3 other guys as well as me. They have a little area for you to escape through the back now, it used to solely be a break area for the masseuses and still is, but it's actually visible now as you walk to your room.

SneakyPete7
01-26-21, 20:14
I just had a NURU massage at skin and body studio in Torrance. The girls were young, hot, clean and friendly. I got the 45 min massage and was very pleased. The Nuru massage was sensual and sexy. They respond very quickly and my girl was so sexy. I will be back soon.A bit far for me but your glowing review has me curious. How much for your 45 nuru?

SixIncher
01-26-21, 20:25
Been trying some Thai massage places around and can only find legit ones. Used to go to Nuad but the provider I used to see left. She would graze the boys A LOT but never finish job. She Would let me touch her but TOC. Can anyone please private message me someone that does Thai like massage or stretching massage along with finishing the job or teasing during the stretching? I'm desperate and hate continuing to spend money on legit ones.

PANWA Thai = LEGIT.

Fountain Valley Thai = Beautiful Girl named Mimi, legit went two days in a row to try and get something but sadly nothing.

Will trade some info if we are bartering.

Plasma Spray
01-26-21, 21:29
Since my MILF is MIA, I have been xraving for some nice, fit and tight bodied MILF and have not been successful.

Tried a few more times with the various doors at the Fair St Square, but just ended up with saggy ones.

Please PM me for AMP or AAMP or anything in between. Any nationality. MILF or even GILFs. LOL.

TIA.

Santooki
01-26-21, 21:36
Thanks for the reviews. Is Melanie Asian American? Or just Asian? Does she have natural or man made boobs, and what size?She's a Filipino mix, soft enhanced man mades.

PuffyNipples
01-26-21, 21:53
She's a cute Viet girl about 30 (at least a year ago) paid for thirty minutes. No daty, no FIV, zero GFE, fifteen minutes in "did you cum". Two minutes later "what's taking so long?" I told her I paid for thirty I'll take thirty. You're done. Ok. I got up grabbed 60 off the dresser, left 80. Hey, WTF!" I paid for 30 and got 20. I'm prorating. You can't do that. The ad said GFE, 69. You did none of that. My boss does those ads. OK, then get the sixty from him. She comes outside and snaps a picture of my car license plate. I said you can delete that or I'm calling the police. Asshole! Yes dear, I'm calling. Stop look I'm deleting. Ok. Let's check recently deleted. Asshole. Yes dear. Delete. Thanks bye. Fuck you! But that she had. It's right off magnolia and Westminster. We can call her KFC after the corner restaurant. F and C and KFC. Now we need a steak place.I would have done the same thing as you. Thank you for the laughs, sorry you had to deal with the BS but in the end; you got your pound of flesh.

I thought I was the only one who did stuff like this. LMAO.

Good day Sir. And happier hunting in the future.

Heartless Jay
01-27-21, 01:30
Been trying some Thai massage places around and can only find legit ones. Used to go to Nuad but the provider I used to see left. She would graze the boys A LOT but never finish job. She Would let me touch her but TOC. Can anyone please private message me someone that does Thai like massage or stretching massage along with finishing the job or teasing during the stretching? I'm desperate and hate continuing to spend money on legit ones.

PANWA Thai = LEGIT.

Fountain Valley Thai = Beautiful Girl named Mimi, legit went two days in a row to try and get something but sadly nothing.

Will trade some info if we are bartering.Man, you've hit on the $10,000 question. Quality Thai massage with extras, IMHO the holy grail of mongering. I will honestly say that I've searched OC for a decade with that in mind. Remember two occasions where the owner of Thip Tara chased a monger out the door while screaming this is not a * house. Ouch! Only hope in OC would be to establish a relationship with one of the girls and try for a side hook up (with that I did have success a few years back). LA, specifically Hollywood, might be a different story, much more selection up in Thai Town. Get some great food while you're up there, make a day of it. I suggest you query their thread and see if mongers have been successful up there. Good luck!

BenderOver
01-27-21, 02:13
They have to be same owner, decided to stroll by on Wednesday at Newmoon, was told they closed at 8 pm I arrived at 7:30 and they were closed. Smh. Texted them and they sent me to Happyface.

Upon seeing the name I remembered your encounter with Crystal and told them I heard they upcharge over there. They replied back saying just tip them and tell them its all you have. Surprisingly going back to basics of making deals seems to work.

Being horny as always decided to roll the dice and head out to happy face. I got Lyn, red head 37+ good looking vietnamese chick about 5', petite but not toned. She kinda looked white or from some place else not from the states. But she was vietnamese you could hear it in her voice.

She had an attitude and no massage was initiated just told me to flip. Asked me how much and I tipped her 1 benjamin she went high though 160 I think but told her its all I had.

Got down to business, got CBJ, cfs, doggy and asked if she 69 but she said that was extra 40 to be exact, did it anyway and she realized I had more cash LOL. After DATY her whole attitude changed and she started being nice. Did missionary after and finished. She told me to come back and she said she's there everyday in the afternoons, even got a kiss on the cheek on the way out, they rarely do that now. I would call first though and if I comeback its just because she just looked so different no GFE.Haha, I hate those games they play. Similar story happened to me in El Monte at GT. There were Chinese, latina, and viet. I picked the viet and she wanted 140. I said I usually pay 100 at GT. She then wanted 120. I told her 100 was what I bring because that's what I give. She said Ok, she'd do it for 100 this time, but next time 120. Ok, so she wants the money up front. I told her I'm good for it and I pay after with everyone else. She said No. Now. Ok, so I give it and we get started. She immediately first thing slams a cover on my jimmy. Then tells me Let's go. I look at her and tell her I'm barely hard, isn't she going to do a BJ? She said "No BJ. You give bad tip, I give bad service. You give good tip, I give good service. ".

This was after taking my 100 first thing. Not to be shorted, I got my dick hard and fucked her in at least 5 different positions for the next 30 minutes like a jackhammer thinking about ugly grannies the entire time. Her being stupid made the job take longer.

Genbua
01-27-21, 03:18
Thinking I'll TOFTT. Isn't Rainbow Detox on Euclid? Did they relocate?Apparently there are 2 places at that joint. I remember 1 in the corner is Latina FS and Acupuncture is Asian FS. It was a while ago but that was what it is.

SixIncher
01-27-21, 13:46
Man, you've hit on the $10,000 question. Quality Thai massage with extras, IMHO the holy grail of mongering. I will honestly say that I've searched OC for a decade with that in mind. Remember two occasions where the owner of Thip Tara chased a monger out the door while screaming this is not a * house. Ouch! Only hope in OC would be to establish a relationship with one of the girls and try for a side hook up (with that I did have success a few years back). LA, specifically Hollywood, might be a different story, much more selection up in Thai Town. Get some great food while you're up there, make a day of it. I suggest you query their thread and see if mongers have been successful up there. Good luck!Sadly I have probably spent 10,000 over the years searching for a place like this. I too created some "relationships" that treated me very nicely in the beginning but then all of a sudden quit doing Thai style massage due to it being too difficult (thanks covid). I only truly had it one time in HB at the place that was upstairs on beach and Warner that was long ago closed. I do travel to LA so I'll see what I can more up there. I'll let you know my findings.

CoolDude714
01-27-21, 17:15
Has anyone tried H&H in Costa Mesa?

Grimmy23
01-27-21, 18:23
Sadly I have probably spent 10,000 over the years searching for a place like this. I too created some "relationships" that treated me very nicely in the beginning but then all of a sudden quit doing Thai style massage due to it being too difficult (thanks covid). I only truly had it one time in HB at the place that was upstairs on beach and Warner that was long ago closed. I do travel to LA so I'll see what I can more up there. I'll let you know my findings.There used to be a place called Joy Thai Spa in Hollywood that was pretty much what you were looking for, but it closed I think a couple years ago. And even then it was only a couple of the providers that would offer extras and you had to make appointments with them days in advance. I'm sure if you get around to all of the various "legit" Thai places in the region you will at some point stumble across a provider that will do a little extra, but the challenge is of course finding that one provider. Nobody wants to the the one to cross a line and get chased out of a spa.

The thing with Thai places as opposed to a CMT chain place is that usually the majority of therapists aren't licensed. There's a few places in Lakewood for example. The city requires the establishment to have one licensed therapist on staff while the business is open. They can have 5 or 6 therapists on shift, but only one has to actually be licensed. With the big name places, usually everyone on the staff has to be licensed. Not too many MTs are going to risk their license by offering handjobs or anything else. They spend way too much time and money on their schooling to get their license, and their livelihood goes away if they get caught. That, and when you own a legit establishment like I do, you don't hire good looking therapists. You hire legit CMTs who give what you would expect from a CMT quality massage. There isn't a single therapist on my staff that anybody on here would want to see naked or get a happy ending from, but they are all capable of giving as good of a massage as you will get anywhere. That being said, you probably have a better chance of finding that at a Thai place simply because a) most aren't licensed, and b) Thai massage by necessity involves a lot of work with the therapist getting literally right on top of the client, digging knees in, doing stretches etc. On the surface there's a lot more opportunity for things to happen.

Dog777
01-27-21, 19:21
This place is great My go to place for nuru Kate is super nice body sweet smile. And Zoe what a body she has If your in the mood for nuru head on over you'll be glade you did.

Dog777
01-27-21, 19:23
Can anyone turn me on to a place where the lady has a nice trimmed Bush Everyone is of shaved now. I need some old school.

LoveViets
01-27-21, 21:15
Can anyone turn me on to a place where the lady has a nice trimmed Bush Everyone is of shaved now. I need some old school.Most of your Chinese parlors will accommodate your trimmed if not Bush desire. I'm on the hunt for some bald pink pussy including some nice pink suckable ****lips. Lots of Bush out there and it gets in the way IMO.

Ayylmao6969
01-27-21, 21:27
This place is great My go to place for nuru Kate is super nice body sweet smile. And Zoe what a body she has If your in the mood for nuru head on over you'll be glade you did.Which one is 10 x? There are like 4 LF spas I know of all at 2333X,107, 109,112, and next door (2336X? 106.

Natasha is great. Good looking. BBBJ. Russian. Can't remember how much. Been a while. Gets me off every time.

Victoria. Older. Decent looking. Latina. Camel slide. Gets me off every time,. But I don't know how honestly. Some sort of mindfuck I guess.

Milani. Pretty. Young. Early 20's. Does FS not sure how much didn't ask. Didn't Finish. I think it was $ . 20 for Nuru.

Julliett Pretty blonde petite. Early 20's. DATY is a big upcharge. I managed to finish. Wasn't anything special, but she is really hot. My type. $ . 40 for nuru.

Mia Pretty Black hair (photo shows red WTF) tattoos. Wears doc martins. She should've kept them on. Mid 20's. Nuru was good. But jackhammer on flip. Did not finish. $ . 20 for just nuru.

Haven't been to 112 yet.

I don't know why, but Nuru has been increasing in price lately. Crazy times.

HeadHunter1969
01-27-21, 23:42
There's a Thai massage place in Laguna Beach (forgot the name) but its in the same building as Oak restaurant. I "hear" that extras are available there, but you'll have to invest in a few visits to establish trust. I heard there are a few cute, younger Thai girls there. One tiny one who looks young and has long hair. They wear the "legit spa uniform" but as I said, with patience you might get rewarded.

PANWA Thai = LEGIT.

Will trade some info if we are bartering.

Slammer6008
01-28-21, 00:04
Can anyone turn me on to a place where the lady has a nice trimmed Bush Everyone is of shaved now. I need some old school.Which place do you go to that Everyone's shaved. ? I love shaved pussy in the morning.

Heartless Jay
01-28-21, 01:25
Has anyone tried H&H in Costa Mesa?Off the bat I will say that my experience with H and H is only 3 or 4 visits about 2 years back. At that time they were more expensive than the competition in CM (entry. 7) so I didn't become a regular. For the money though, the girls were younger (20's) and considerably hotter than other places. Everything on the table, but no BB, which suited me fine anyway. I thought of the place as a splurge treat, with money being tight. I would like to hear an update though, if anyone can provide recent data which is more helpful than my outdated report.

Sound7
01-28-21, 03:47
Only in BKK. Tried NHO, HO, LB, Lakewood, Bellflower, Downey places. In BKK at WatPo massage school.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d496987-Reviews-Wat_Pho_Thai_Traditional_Massage_School-Bangkok.html&ved=2ahUKEwjvh-7qkL7uAhWbVs0KHeISDqMQFjAEegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw0nacobz0YJyr0tpKfLuZTO

There used to be a place called Joy Thai Spa in Hollywood that was pretty much what you were looking for, but it closed I think a couple years ago. And even then it was only a couple of the providers that would offer extras and you had to make appointments with them days in advance. I'm sure if you get around to all of the various "legit" Thai places in the region you will at some point stumble across a provider that will do a little extra, but the challenge is of course finding that one provider. Nobody wants to the the one to cross a line and get chased out of a spa.

The thing with Thai places as opposed to a CMT chain place is that usually the majority of therapists aren't licensed. There's a few places in Lakewood for example. The city requires the establishment to have one licensed therapist on staff while the business is open. They can have 5 or 6 therapists on shift, but only one has to actually be licensed. With the big name places, usually everyone on the staff has to be licensed. Not too many MTs are going to risk their license by offering handjobs or anything else. They spend way too much time and money on their schooling to get their license, and their livelihood goes away if they get caught. That, and when you own a legit establishment like I do, you don't hire good looking therapists. You hire legit CMTs who give what you would expect from a CMT quality massage. There isn't a single therapist on my staff that anybody on here would want to see naked or get a happy ending from, but they are all capable of giving as good of a massage as you will get anywhere. That being said, you probably have a better chance of finding that at a Thai place simply because a) most aren't licensed, and b) Thai massage by necessity involves a lot of work with the therapist getting literally right on top of the client, digging knees in, doing stretches etc. On the surface there's a lot more opportunity for things to happen.

Hornilius69
01-28-21, 06:20
Only in BKK. Tried NHO, HO, LB, Lakewood, Bellflower, Downey places. In BKK at WatPo massage school.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293916-d496987-Reviews-Wat_Pho_Thai_Traditional_Massage_School-Bangkok.html&ved=2ahUKEwjvh-7qkL7uAhWbVs0KHeISDqMQFjAEegQIJRAB&usg=AOvVaw0nacobz0YJyr0tpKfLuZTOBest place to find hot young sexy Thai is only in Dallas, TX. Here in Cali, you will get older ladies near PCH (LB).

Btjiii
01-28-21, 06:23
Has anyone seen Daisy or Brianna at the BCC in Lake Forest?

Superflytnt
01-28-21, 10:53
Which one is 10 x? There are like 4 LF spas I know of all at 2333X,107, 109,112, and next door (2336X? 106.

Natasha is great. Good looking. BBBJ. Russian. Can't remember how much. Been a while. Gets me off every time.

Victoria. Older. Decent looking. Latina. Camel slide. Gets me off every time,. But I don't know how honestly. Some sort of mindfuck I guess.

Milani. Pretty. Young. Early 20's. Does FS not sure how much didn't ask. Didn't Finish. I think it was $ . 20 for Nuru.

Julliett Pretty blonde petite. Early 20's. DATY is a big upcharge. I managed to finish. Wasn't anything special, but she is really hot. My type. $ . 40 for nuru.

Mia Pretty Black hair (photo shows red WTF) tattoos. Wears doc martins. She should've kept them on. Mid 20's. Nuru was good. But jackhammer on flip. Did not finish. $ . 20 for just nuru.

Haven't been to 112 yet.

I don't know why, but Nuru has been increasing in price lately. Crazy times.Big thumbs down to Mia. Over paid for nuru at $. 40. No personality to her but yeah she is hot. No technique to the finish. Would not see again. She really turned me off at coming back to this place.

HappyJob
01-28-21, 11:56
Saw ad on CL, escape on beach and Lampson, been here years ago, returned for Mimi, very cute good English, apparently worked as cocktail waitress at strip club before Rona shut that down, she also works at another place on Katella and Knott but claims that girls there are drugged up and overprice you and don't come thru. Wanted. 60 for HJ but only had. 45 on me LOL so she took it.

Bronco
01-28-21, 17:48
Clear your mail box.

Mr Houdini
01-28-21, 19:00
There used to be a place called Joy Thai Spa in Hollywood that was pretty much what you were looking for, but it closed I think a couple years ago. And even then it was only a couple of the providers that would offer extras and you had to make appointments with them days in advance. I'm sure if you get around to all of the various "legit" Thai places in the region you will at some point stumble across a provider that will do a little extra, but the challenge is of course finding that one provider. Nobody wants to the the one to cross a line and get chased out of a spa.

The thing with Thai places as opposed to a CMT chain place is that usually the majority of therapists aren't licensed. There's a few places in Lakewood for example. The city requires the establishment to have one licensed therapist on staff while the business is open. They can have 5 or 6 therapists on shift, but only one has to actually be licensed. With the big name places, usually everyone on the staff has to be licensed. Not too many MTs are going to risk their license by offering handjobs or anything else. They spend way too much time and money on their schooling to get their license, and their livelihood goes away if they get caught. That, and when you own a legit establishment like I do, you don't hire good looking therapists. You hire legit CMTs who give what you would expect from a CMT quality massage. There isn't a single therapist on my staff that anybody on here would want to see naked or get a happy ending from, but they are all capable of giving as good of a massage as you will get anywhere. That being said, you probably have a better chance of finding that at a Thai place simply because a) most aren't licensed, and b) Thai massage by necessity involves a lot of work with the therapist getting literally right on top of the client, digging knees in, doing stretches etc. On the surface there's a lot more opportunity for things to happen.I've actually been to Joy Thai last year before Covid, as far as I know it has been closed obviously since it's an LA parlor, but one time when calling to see if they were still in business they asked me if I wanted a massage that same day so that they could call in a girl to meet me there. My favorites are Katie and Julia, Katie will finish you off but won't take off any clothing, saying it's "not her thing", but she's a pretty cute mid 20's girl. Julia is a bit bigger, but not too big where I would call her fat, she's healthy enough with her huge knockers. I find her attractive, mid 30's, might try and upsell you more to take off more clothing but if you stand your ground she'll relent for a cheaper price. I do like this place whenever I'm in LA, if we're talking about the same place on Santa Monica Blvd then I believe the only reason they're closed currently is because they're following the guidelines.

As for Thai providers in OC, I've only had two at Emerald Day Spa in Orange, Anna and Angie, great service from both but Anna no longer works here and I'm sure Angie doesn't either. For current Thai providers, TLC Day Spa in Costa Mesa advertises "girls from Singapore" on bedpage, but in reality it's a Thai who just lives in Singapore. Her name is Nicole, she looks better with her facemask on but she's attractive enough without it. She told me she was turning 31 in a couple of weeks but I told her she could definitely pass as younger, for those who want to try and check her out she's only working for around 2 more months before going back. Annie was reported on here a while ago as a young hot Thai, but I believe the original one left and was replaced by an older yet still pretty looking Thai who's skinny, quiet but very nice. I think there might be one more Thai provider here named Vicky, but I'm not too confident about that. But there's actually decent enough looking Thai talent here, not as young as advertised on bedpage, but if you go past Tanya and Kimberly then you'll see the better looking providers.

Dog777
01-28-21, 19:29
Which place do you go to that Everyone's shaved. ? I love shaved pussy in the morning.10X on Lakeforest.

July1714
01-28-21, 19:44
Off the bat I will say that my experience with H and H is only 3 or 4 visits about 2 years back. At that time they were more expensive than the competition in CM (entry. 7) so I didn't become a regular. For the money though, the girls were younger (20's) and considerably hotter than other places. Everything on the table, but no BB, which suited me fine anyway. I thought of the place as a splurge treat, with money being tight. I would like to hear an update though, if anyone can provide recent data which is more helpful than my outdated report.I do not suggest coming here. It's in a darle area. Rooms area nasty. Place is expensive. Camaras everywhere LOL like a government building. Girls are ok.

IFearNoDeath
01-28-21, 21:27
Are there any good petite young Asian spinners in Orange county?

LeatherNeck14
01-28-21, 22:49
Are there any good petite young Asian spinners in Orange county?Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.

IFearNoDeath
01-29-21, 00:09
Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.I check the reviews on that place. Mostly only HE right?

IFearNoDeath
01-29-21, 00:41
Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.They are only HE right? No FS?

Grimmy23
01-29-21, 10:43
I've actually been to Joy Thai last year before Covid, as far as I know it has been closed obviously since it's an LA parlor, but one time when calling to see if they were still in business they asked me if I wanted a massage that same day so that they could call in a girl to meet me there. My favorites are Katie and Julia, Katie will finish you off but won't take off any clothing, saying it's "not her thing", but she's a pretty cute mid 20's girl. Julia is a bit bigger, but not too big where I would call her fat, she's healthy enough with her huge knockers. I find her attractive, mid 30's, might try and upsell you more to take off more clothing but if you stand your ground she'll relent for a cheaper price. I do like this place whenever I'm in LA, if we're talking about the same place on Santa Monica Blvd then I believe the only reason they're closed currently is because they're following the guidelines.

.Yep, that's the place. Their Yelp page says permanently closed and their website is no longer there. The phone number still works though. Maybe if you called and asked for a massage they would make arrangements. I don't know, I don't get up that way enough these days to give it a try. I only went to Joy Thai twice and the last time was at least 3-4 years ago. Both times got reasonably cute providers who got topless for the finish. Nothing I would have driven an hour out of my way for though.

Kevin80
01-29-21, 11:42
Go and see Tiffany at BFF in SA.What does BFF stand for? Thanks.

LeatherNeck14
01-29-21, 13:06
What does BFF stand for? Thanks.Not sure but that is what the place is called check RM.

HeadorTail
01-29-21, 17:13
What does BFF stand for? Thanks.Best Fucking Friends?

ArchOwl
01-29-21, 18:55
Tiffany at BFF did CFS last time I was there (pre-covid times) so YMMV.

It's been so long who knows if it's the same girl.

PhineasPhreak
01-29-21, 19:22
What does BFF stand for? Thanks.I'm LOL. BFF stands for best friend forever. ROFL.

LeatherNeck14
01-29-21, 19:43
Tiffany at BFF did CFS last time I was there (pre-covid times) so YMMV.

It's been so long who knows if it's the same girl.Its her friendly likes to talk good message I saw her pre for CBJ and about a month ago CFS. 40 HOUSE TIP 1. 2.

Roamer666
01-29-21, 20:35
I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.Looking for Nuru like how Havana provides only closer to Sgv. Anyone have any suggestions?

Santooki
01-29-21, 21:37
Looking for Nuru like how Havana provides only closer to Sgv. Anyone have any suggestions?Depending where you are noho dreams might be your other bet.

Santooki
01-29-21, 21:39
Has anyone seen Daisy or Brianna at the BCC in Lake Forest?Briana is the former Ari at Havana.

ThrowAwayGmx
01-30-21, 00:21
10X on Lakeforest.How to find places mentioned?

I google "name of place mentioned" + "city name" + "massage" and often can't find it.

I tried this with 10 x, BFF, and BCC.

LeatherNeck14
01-30-21, 00:44
Stopped by today checked ahead for mina who was there and was pretty much as reported a few days ago. Very little message but the flip was good. Late 30's maybe early 40's with nice Ds did not seem like bolt on if they were I could not tell. She allowed and encouraged having her huge nipples sucked had her sit on my face for a bit after a bit of CBJ. Had multiple positions pit her on her back and pounded away as she rubbed her clothes. Finished K9 house. 4 tip was 120 wanted more but told that is all I had she accepted would repeat.

MyMushroom
01-30-21, 05:13
Is it true that Tiffany from BFF is the same as Vanessa from Valencia?

Slammer6008
01-30-21, 11:04
How to find places mentioned?

I google "name of place mentioned" + "city name" + "massage" and often can't find it.

I tried this with 10 x, BFF, and BCC.Do your homework rookie. I find it best to give information first.

Example #1 Thanks DirtyDog777 . That girls shaved pussy in lake forest was Great. I licked her for 20 mins she cummed at least 3 times. Next time your in Westminster try. (This is where it gets tricky) Try Hyland. Its not Helen Ellen. An try Tiffany younger love her tits an ass when she has her mask down she as a Beautiful smile 😁 . Its at 8 xxx on Westminster Blvd. Part in back its right next to K_g Sl_g_ e _ s. Rookies only. This is worth 10 slammer bucks. Good luck.

JulianK
01-30-21, 12:45
Do your homework rookie. I find it best to give information first.

Example #1 Thanks DirtyDog777 . That girls shaved pussy in lake forest was Great. I licked her for 20 mins she cummed at least 3 times. Next time your in Westminster try. (This is where it gets tricky) Try Hyland. Its not Helen Ellen. An try Tiffany younger love her tits an ass when she has her mask down she as a Beautiful smile 😁 . Its at 8 xxx on Westminster Blvd. Part in back its right next to K_g Sl_g_ e _ s. Rookies only. This is worth 10 slammer bucks. Good luck.I just searched RM California and found both. Check out previous review #18588.

Kevin80
01-30-21, 17:29

I tried this with 10 x, BFF, and BCC.I do the same, sometimes I find success searching on Yelp but not always.

KokoMobro19
01-30-21, 21:48
Which one is 10 x? There are like 4 LF spas I know of all at 2333X,107, 109,112, and next door (2336X? 106.

Haven't been to 112 yet.

I don't know why, but Nuru has been increasing in price lately. Crazy times.Sorry bro, can't understand your code. Where is Natasha?

JulianK
01-31-21, 13:11
Sorry bro, can't understand your code. Where is Natasha?They are address and suite numbers.

BoredPig
01-31-21, 15:29
Sorry bro, can't understand your code. Where is Natasha?Use the search function on RM and type in the city.

You'll find pretty much everything these guys are talking about.

Can't simplify more than that.

Miguel Honcho
01-31-21, 19:09

I tried this with 10 x, BFF, and BCC.Dude, you posted a review of 2 visits to BFF titled "BFF Foot Spa Santa Ana. Addy on rub maps ".

Ayylmao6969
01-31-21, 23:04
Sorry bro, can't understand your code. Where is Natasha?LOL code? I'll give you code!

2333 x? I'm sure you'll be the one to figure this out.

I know it's a lot of the bull street but I don't speak spanish.

LF, just stands for the city of pond trees.

106. Not sure how to code this.

Qeast
02-01-21, 14:09
I was driving along the boulevard, and passed Rose 999. This place used to be the subject of a lot of chatter. Then the conversation tickled to a stop. I was wondering if this place still has a following or if there is anything good happening there.

JustChekIn
02-01-21, 15:43
This place is great My go to place for nuru Kate is super nice body sweet smile. And Zoe what a body she has If your in the mood for nuru head on over you'll be glade you did.Anybody know if Kate will let you dine?

Grimmy23
02-01-21, 16:12

Just popped up on BP today. I'm intrigued. Texted and got an address on Main Street right among all of the restaurants and shops. That's a quaint little area and not at all where I'd expect to find a massage like the ones we look for here. The address comes back as a beauty salon, but some Yelp reviews said something about the partners having a falling out. So maybe they rented a room to this Latina who's providing extra services because they have to pay their rent somehow? I might consider TOFTT.When her ad first popped up on bedpage a few weeks back, I gave her a call and she gave me an address on Main St in old Seal Beach. One of the last places you'd expect to find this sort of massage. After googling it, it came back as a closed hair / beauty salon. She quoted me $120 for "full body massage. " I didn't want to probe too much because that was the only time I ever saw her ad, and reverse phone number and photo searches only came back to her ad. I took a pass and figured I'd wait to see if her ad showed up again just to make sure it wasn't some one day BP sting. It did, several times, so I gave her a call back to make an appointment but she said she was available for outcall only. She must be a nomad without a permanent place to work, or she only has access to that space a couple days a week. I'm still interested enough to give her a try if she ends up at a location I can visit. We will see.

HeadHunter1969
02-01-21, 20:02
New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!Hey DonJuan! Are those real photos of the line-up at 5-star? Also, can you send me the number?

Thanks!

HeadHunter1969
02-01-21, 20:14
I connected with a provider that works at angel. I believe they only go as far as nuru.I've always had Rose and its been a sure thing every time. She's always in a skimpy little dress that comes off as soon as she walks in the room! YMMV, but I've always been treated well!

HeadHunter1969
02-01-21, 20:18
I can't believe more hasn't been said here about Rose at Nirvana. I've seen her a few times and have always gotten a ton of mileage! She's got a hot little body with perfect fake titties and a nice ass (probably fake as well) Bald kitty and nice lips! Not sure what others have experienced, but if you invest a little time with her, she'll treat you right! $30 for 30 minutes Benji tip. For a buck thirty, she can't be beat! (IMHO).

JulianK
02-01-21, 21:52
I've always had Rose and its been a sure thing every time. She's always in a skimpy little dress that comes off as soon as she walks in the room! YMMV, but I've always been treated well!When you say "sure thing" do you mean FS? Is BBBJ on the menu?

SirMister
02-02-21, 00:06
I can't believe more hasn't been said here about Rose at Nirvana. I've seen her a few times and have always gotten a ton of mileage! She's got a hot little body with perfect fake titties and a nice ass (probably fake as well) Bald kitty and nice lips! Not sure what others have experienced, but if you invest a little time with her, she'll treat you right! $30 for 30 minutes Benji tip. For a buck thirty, she can't be beat! (IMHO).She's been around for a long time Stanton I forgot under what name. Than to a place in La Palma. And finally this place I think she's part owner of.

I believe she's married to a super old dude some pics somehow came across my FB with her FB page before as a recommended add ha ha. I know she has a son who's probably about 10 to 12 years old now. If I recall. Don't think the son is from whoever she married. And I think if you see a Benz out front that is hers.

Slammer6008
02-02-21, 02:09
I can't believe more hasn't been said here about Rose at Nirvana. I've seen her a few times and have always gotten a ton of mileage! She's got a hot little body with perfect fake titties and a nice ass (probably fake as well) Bald kitty and nice lips! Not sure what others have experienced, but if you invest a little time with her, she'll treat you right! $30 for 30 minutes Benji tip. For a buck thirty, she can't be beat! (IMHO).Yeah I remember 8 years ago when she got them. It was like feeling to plastic plates on her ass. She's a plastic surgeon dream. The only thing I hate is her massage is too hard. It's funny she still does the same routine I've been seeing her for the last 10+ Years it looks like she's getting younger.

Slammer6008
02-02-21, 02:14
Anybody know if Kate will let you dine?Maybe if you bring a knife an fork an a bib.

JustChekIn
02-02-21, 02:23
Maybe if you bring a knife an fork an a bib.Ten Slammer bucks.

Agent6969
02-02-21, 09:59
When you say "sure thing" do you mean FS? Is BBBJ on the menu?If you catch Rose on the right day and you are willing to pay up Rose is open to anything and I mean anything.

Agent6969
02-02-21, 10:07
I was driving along the boulevard, and passed Rose 999. This place used to be the subject of a lot of chatter. Then the conversation tickled to a stop. I was wondering if this place still has a following or if there is anything good happening there.I think they are Closed, I tried calling the shop, No answer.

I have one of the girls phone numbers and tried texting her a few times and no reply.

She would always Text me back before.

Not sure what is going on there now.

Slammer6008
02-02-21, 10:39
She's been around for a long time Stanton I forgot under what name. Than to a place in La Palma. And finally this place I think she's part owner of.

I believe she's married to a super old dude some pics somehow came across my FB with her FB page before as a recommended add ha ha. I know she has a son who's probably about 10 to 12 years old now. If I recall. Don't think the son is from whoever she married. And I think if you see a Benz out front that is hers.Yeah it was called diamond spa in la Palma she was Lisa / coco an now Rose they had some hot girls there. There was Nancy an there was Shiela. I had Shiela number but one day my phone went out an lost all my numbers I knew the were going to close so I go over there a few weeks later an there closed no more Shiela if someone has her number it's worth 50 slammer bucks.

Slammer6008
02-02-21, 11:32
If you catch Rose on the right day and you are willing to pay up Rose is open to anything and I mean anything.Will she give a left handed HJ? Can I stick my cock in her ear? 😳.

I have I feeling she's going to get a lot of booking I would Hate to be number 10 that day. Mongers please have some control don't call all at once.

BlueberryScone
02-02-21, 15:29
Anyone try out Rainbow Spa in Buena Park? Been seeing a Victoria getting a lot of reviews lately and intrigued. Any experiences from you guys? May TOFTT.

CivilBeast
02-02-21, 17:30
I think they are Closed, I tried calling the shop, No answer.

I have one of the girls phone numbers and tried texting her a few times and no reply.

She would always Text me back before.

Not sure what is going on there now.Confirmed via text with a girl I used to see there, "No more they close out of business. ".

Agent6969
02-02-21, 18:09
Yeah it was called diamond spa in la Palma she was Lisa / coco an now Rose they had some hot girls there. There was Nancy an there was Shiela. I had Shiela number but one day my phone went out an lost all my numbers I knew the were going to close so I go over there a few weeks later an there closed no more Shiela if someone has her number it's worth 50 slammer bucks.Nancy was my go to girl there.

I seen her every week for four months, I would get the FULL GFE from her then one day she stopped the GFE and would rush me.

I think she got a BF.

Grimmy23
02-02-21, 19:04
Nancy was my go to girl there.

I seen her every week for four months, I would get the FULL GFE from her then one day she stopped the GFE and would rush me.

I think she got a BF.La Palma shut all the places down a year or two ago. There was Diamond, Venus, and the place in the medical building that I don't remember the name of. The city finally figured out that these were not legit massage places and revoked all of their business licenses. The council meetings when they voted to shut them down were really funny because the owner of Venus was there with a witness who testified that he went there for pain relief and it solved a lot of his medical problems. He didn't have an answer for when they asked him why the website advertised "hot sexy girls. ".

The medical building place was weird. I went there twice. First time got a Chinese girl that didn't speak a word of English. Managed to get her top off but she wanted $100 for a HJ and wouldn't take bottoms down. Second time a girl came in dressed in a leather pant suit and wouldn't remove anything and wouldn't even allow roaming over the clothes, but she gave a good HJ and didn't ask for a tip (I think I gave her $20). Saw a girl going into the other room in a skimpy dress. Ugh. Tried going back a third time but they had been shut down by then. Went to Venus a couple times and it was the typical Asian are&T joint, nothing special.

Slammer6008
02-02-21, 21:05
Nancy was my go to girl there.

I think she got a BF.Damn I use to rail her every week on Sunday morning good BJ skills she could really take that cock. Yeah I had her number then the last time I called her she hung up the phone twice I heard someone talking in the background. Then I said to myself. She gone. Sometimes when I was with her I thought she was on some kind of drug really relaxed.

Akaito
02-03-21, 09:29
Title. Reply so others have a beacon for Russian.

If it floods the forums, pm me with the info, much thanks.

For other Russian enjoyers, if I get the PMs I will try to compile the information so you can find it.

Grimmy23
02-03-21, 11:34
If you catch Rose on the right day and you are willing to pay up Rose is open to anything and I mean anything.Is her back door open? That's something in my bucket list, but the few times I've had it offered hasn't been with a provider that I was remotely interested in doing it with.

Snidgens
02-03-21, 12:02
Is her back door open? That's something in my bucket list, but the few times I've had it offered hasn't been with a provider that I was remotely interested in doing it with.From my experience, the back isn't open as I have oiled checked. She is alright. Bolts do feel weird, and agree she seems to get more youthful as time goes on. I only stop if I'm close by, but not worth to come out compare to the other spots IMO.

Jalf4431
02-03-21, 14:55
I've seen a lot of posts about F and C but I have not been able to find. Anyone with any info on the place please help.

ArchOwl
02-03-21, 16:45
Driving around aimlessly and stumbled on this place. All the hallmarks on the outside were there; covered windows, neon sign, sketchy strip mall. 40 for hhr. Got a decent looking viet girl, decent massage. Allowed for roaming on flip and went to work without any negotiation. 60 tip. I know there's a couple more places on that block so if I'm in the neighborhood I might try another place.

GreenBud
02-03-21, 18:43
I've seen a lot of posts about F and C but I have not been able to find. Anyone with any info on the place please help.https://www.yelp.com/biz/foot-reflexology-health-center-westminster-2

Grimmy23
02-03-21, 18:44
From my experience, the back isn't open as I have oiled checked. She is alright. Bolts do feel weird, and agree she seems to get more youthful as time goes on. I only stop if I'm close by, but not worth to come out compare to the other spots IMO.Hmmm, now I'm conflicted. The back door being closed isn't a show stopper, but it would be a nice benefit as it's something I want to try with a provider. I'm pretty much over the AMP scene because in my experience they're all pretty much the same routine. I'm just bored with it after 30 years in the hobby and like to try new things. I've had enough people PM me though and say I have to try this one that it's enticing. I really don't like the idea of DFKing a provider who's had 10 cocks in her mouth that day before seeing me, and I definitely wouldn't DFK with the pandemic going on anyway. I also don't look for FS. A good BBBJ once in a while would be nice though. I'm stuck on Havana lately because it checks most of the boxes of what I like in a place. Young, hot providers with nice personalities who are naked for most or all of the service. But of course Havana is more expensive and it's just HJ, so there's a couple missing pieces.

Ayylmao6969
02-03-21, 18:48
Hmmm, now I'm conflicted. The back door being closed isn't a show stopper, but it would be a nice benefit as it's something I want to try with a provider. I'm pretty much over the AMP scene because in my experience they're all pretty much the same routine. I'm just bored with it after 30 years in the hobby and like to try new things. I've had enough people PM me though and say I have to try this one that it's enticing. I really don't like the idea of DFKing a provider who's had 10 cocks in her mouth that day before seeing me, and I definitely wouldn't DFK with the pandemic going on anyway. I also don't look for FS. A good BBBJ once in a while would be nice though. I'm stuck on Havana lately because it checks most of the boxes of what I like in a place. Young, hot providers with nice personalities who are naked for most or all of the service. But of course Havana is more expensive and it's just HJ, so there's a couple missing pieces.Well just saved me a trip to Downey.

Grimmy23
02-03-21, 20:11
Well just saved me a trip to Downey.Havana is worth it IMO. For an hour it's $65 house and the girls all ask for $140, but every single girl I've seen there has been young and hot, they all get completely naked, and the service is unrushed. Like anyplace else some are better than others, but you know exactly what you're going to get there a s how much you're going to pay. If you want FS or BJ it isn't your place. There's plenty of other places in Downey that offer that though. At last count theres 6 MPs that I know of in Downey, and most of them have been around 20+ years. The local LE knows full well what goes on in there but pretty much leaves them alone.

IgnusDeo
02-04-21, 11:45
Havana is worth it IMO. For an hour it's $65 house and the girls all ask for $140, but every single girl I've seen there has been young and hot, they all get completely naked, and the service is unrushed. Like anyplace else some are better than others, but you know exactly what you're going to get there a s how much you're going to pay. If you want FS or BJ it isn't your place. There's plenty of other places in Downey that offer that though. At last count theres 6 MPs that I know of in Downey, and most of them have been around 20+ years. The local LE knows full well what goes on in there but pretty much leaves them alone.Damn, when did the girls over at Havana start charging $.4 for an hour? Few months back they only charged $ if I'm remembering correctly.

DowntownBrown5
02-04-21, 18:36
Damn, when did the girls over at Havana start charging $.4 for an hour? Few months back they only charged $ if I'm remembering correctly.It might've been sometime in 2020 that I noticed the increased tip pricing. Yeah, most nuru places (In OC and Havana in Downey) are now implementing the: $, $. 2, and $. 4 tipping scale. The times of $ for hour for every nuru place, has passed, unfortunately.

Grimmy23
02-05-21, 18:05
So I went back to Nirvana after getting PMs from a number of people on here about Rose. She didn't really sound like my cup of tea, but I also knew if I didn't do it, it would be burning on me for a while until I tried her out. Made an appointment to see Rose. It was....bizarre. I showed up at my appointment time, paid for the half hour, and was immediately shown to a room. As I'm in there getting ready, the front desk guy comes in and says "Rose has 2 other clients right now, but she is going to send another girl in to do the 30 minute massage and Rose would be in to finish. " Ummm, ok, sure. I get ready and lay on the table. Girl comes in, decent looking, in the typical skimpy AMP dress. She says "just back massage," puts the towel over my butt, and starts massaging. Honestly it was halfway decent. She used hot stones, which is a modality I'm very familiar with but have never had in an AMP. There was nothing sexy about it, no teasing or anything, other than a couple times her bare thighs brushed up against my hands. If she was the girl I was there to see my hand would have been up her skirt at that point, but knowing she was "just massage" I didn't know if I should keep my hands to myself or not. I probably could have gotten away with copping a feel, but she probably would have become my provider instead of Rose, so I didn't. After about 20 minutes, there's a knock on the door and a second girl comes in and takes over the massage. This one wasn't quite as attractive as the first, but more of the same. Back and leg massage with no teasing or anything. Her massage wasn't quite as good either. All this time I can hear Rose talking in Vietnamese rather loudly from various locations, either in the next room over or walking up and down the hallway. A couple times she had short conversations with the girl massaging me. Weird. Anyway, girl #2 massages me for about 20 minutes, before having another short conversation in Vietnamese with Rose, and then she said "ok, Rose will be right in. " I wanted to turn over and be sitting up on the edge of the table when she walked in (a tip I received from another monger), but the massage girl said "oh no no no. Rose doesn't want you to turn over yet. " So I remained face down.

Rose comes in and immediately drops her top and playing with the balls while rubbing those fake DDs across my back. Fairly typical AMP move, nothing I haven't had before. Less than 5 minutes later she asks me to turn over. We negotiate $ for BBBJ. Pretty easy negotiation. "What do you want today?" I signal oral. She says "how much will you tip me?" I say $. She says ok and gets up and removes the dress. Very nice body for someone who I'm guessing is in her 40's, but as others have mentioned it's all fake. Still nice to look at though. She climbs on top of me and sits on my face, grinding while I dined. A minute or two later she gets down in 69 and starts slurping away with my tongue an inch inside her and a finger playing with the back door. I finished in her mouth, she cleaned me up and put the dress back on, and that was it. Less than 10 minutes total time spent with Rose.

Overall I was in there nearly an hour. 20 minutes with each of the first 2 massage girls and 10 with Rose, plus the getting ready and waiting time. All that being said, $1. 4 for getting massaged by 3 AMP girls for nearly an hour and busting in one's mouth isn't anything to sneeze at. But, it was all a little weird, pretty distracting with the girls having loud conversations in Vietnamese during the service, and only getting 10 minutes with the one I booked an appointment with. And, I'm not a big fan of the fake body parts. Her ass just felt weird. You could literally feel the plastic in there and it's hard as a rock. It just doesn't feel like natural muscle material. With Rose it's pretty much get you off as quickly as she can so she can move on to the guy in the next room.

I've had multiple tell me to be sitting on the edge of the table waiting for her when she came in, and I'd get more mileage that way. That was my plan, but that kind of got foiled by their "system" today. I've also been told she does a lot of DFK, but a) I'm not about to DFK any provider with the pandemic still going on, and b) I'm not DFKing anyone who's already had 5 or 6 cocks in her mouth that day.

I was wondering for a while if the other two girls were going to ask for a tip too, but thankfully neither of them did.

My verdict: curiosity satisfied, definitely high mileage for the price, but just not my cup of tea. I did get a BBBJ which is something I don't get much since I stopped traveling to Asia frequently, so that was nice, but it was a suck it like she's trying to suck a golf ball through a hose type of BBBJ. I've had much better. For some of you she may be right up your alley, but I won't be back.

SneakyPete7
02-05-21, 18:09
Sadly I have probably spent 10,000 over the years searching for a place like this. I too created some "relationships" that treated me very nicely in the beginning but then all of a sudden quit doing Thai style massage due to it being too difficult (thanks covid). I only truly had it one time in HB at the place that was upstairs on beach and Warner that was long ago closed. I do travel to LA so I'll see what I can more up there. I'll let you know my findings.Indeed the holy grail. I thought I had a sure thing with Thai Body works and provider was named "champagne"! She gives a GREAT massage but only walks the line, teasing and that's it. I have been back many times hoping for more (and because it's such a good massage anyway) but no luck. I'll have to try the Laguna Beach spot near Oak. Any names? RM says a Dawn or Pita.

July1714
02-05-21, 20:17
This place is a hit or miss. The famous apple worked here for a bit. After her being gone I tried another provider just to test someone new but her shit was loose LOL I didn't pay up front. I told her I was new there and I could give her my car keys once we did the deed and she could hold them while I went to the 711 next door to get cash out. Haha those were spare keys from an old car I junked days before not the one I was driving so I left. If you go park away from them closer to the 711. P.S. I know that was fucked but she messed up my nut. Has anyone tried some one else here?

Skinny Dugan
02-05-21, 20:29
Dawn and Pita are at Bay Thai, not TBW.

The owner is Channa. She likes to massage guys without a towel or sheet but rarely gets sensual. I ran into her old bf and he said she is crazy and don't get involved with her. She wants and needs a husband. If you charm her into extras you will be stuck with her.

I don't know much about the two that you mentioned other than they will play. The girls at TBW's stay away from extras. The boss has set up a few girls then made an example out of them.

Indeed the holy grail. I thought I had a sure thing with Thai Body works and provider was named "champagne"! She gives a GREAT massage but only walks the line, teasing and that's it. I have been back many times hoping for more (and because it's such a good massage anyway) but no luck. I'll have to try the Laguna Beach spot near Oak. Any names? RM says a Dawn or Pita.

Grimmy23
02-05-21, 20:30
Indeed the holy grail. I thought I had a sure thing with Thai Body works and provider was named "champagne"! She gives a GREAT massage but only walks the line, teasing and that's it. I have been back many times hoping for more (and because it's such a good massage anyway) but no luck. I'll have to try the Laguna Beach spot near Oak. Any names? RM says a Dawn or Pita.Tbh you're better off saving your pennies a little and treating yourself to a week in Thailand. A flight to BKK is as low as $800 if you time it right. Hotels are cheap there. For a couple hundred bucks a day you could hit several different places, with many of them having huge fishbowls where you pick the girl you want from behind one way glass. Or pick 2 or 3 girls if you want. You can go to a blowjob bar for a quickie under the table BJ. You can go to a go go bar and take a girl back your hotel for either a "short time" or a "long time. " Short time means you bang her once and she leaves. Long time means you bang her, she spends the night in your bed cuddling with you, you wake up and bang her in the morning, and she leaves. All in probably about $3000 for a week including hotel, air, food, and entertainment.

RogerOver
02-05-21, 23:04
I've had multiple tell me to be sitting on the edge of the table waiting for her when she came in, and I'd get more mileage that way. That was my plan, but that kind of got foiled by their "system" today. I've also been told she does a lot of DFK, but a) I'm not about to DFK any provider with the pandemic still going on, and b) I'm not DFKing anyone who's already had 5 or 6 cocks in her mouth that day.
Curious about the part quoted above. I don't DFK AMPs either, but I'm interested in the attitude that kissing is bad and eating their pussy is good. Don't get me wrong, I like to kiss and eat pussy, but not with some chick that's likely been busy sucking or fucking all day. I just don't get the distinction regarding the willingness to do one and not the other. I see this all over the forums.

Anyway, sounds like you had a decent time. Thanks for sharing.

Miguel Honcho
02-06-21, 00:09
What services does she offer and how much?Search the forum, google and RM for New moon. It's the spa formerly known as Lavender. From what I've read here its FS, similar rates as before. I recommend that you go check them out and let us know how it goes. As the saying goes, "Put me in, coach. ".

Miguel Honcho
02-06-21, 00:30
Tbh you're better off saving your pennies a little and treating yourself to a week in Thailand. A flight to BKK is as low as $800 if you time it right. Hotels are cheap there. For a couple hundred bucks a day you could hit several different places, with many of them having huge fishbowls where you pick the girl you want from behind one way glass. Or pick 2 or 3 girls if you want. You can go to a blowjob bar for a quickie under the table BJ. You can go to a go go bar and take a girl back your hotel for either a "short time" or a "long time. " Short time means you bang her once and she leaves. Long time means you bang her, she spends the night in your bed cuddling with you, you wake up and bang her in the morning, and she leaves. All in probably about $3000 for a week including hotel, air, food, and entertainment.

Yes, Thailand is fucking awesome!! I went to Pattaya a couple of times before COVID. They have girls in stadium seating with numbers, you sit on a sofa and have a beer checking them out. You tell them which number you want and the girl takes you up to a room. Soapy nude B2 B massage, kind of like nuru, then whatever you want to do. Total out the door about $75 US. You can get 2 or 3 if you want. Yes, YMMV like always girls will be girls, but the worst Thai girl was better than most here in OC.

Grimmy23
02-06-21, 00:35
Curious about the part quoted above. I don't DFK AMPs either, but I'm interested in the attitude that kissing is bad and eating their pussy is good. Don't get me wrong, I like to kiss and eat pussy, but not with some chick that's likely been busy sucking or fucking all day. I just don't get the distinction regarding the willingness to do one and not the other. I see this all over the forums.

Anyway, sounds like you had a decent time. Thanks for sharing.Providers don't usually do BBFS, so by DATY you're not putting your mouth on something that someone else's dick was in direct contact with 5 minutes ago. And at last word, there's no evidence of Covid being transmitted through oral sex. It could easily transmit through kissing though. Providers also go down bareback on their clients all the time, so you are kissing a mouth that's had who knows how many dicks in it that day before your session.

That being said, yeah there's still risks. STDs are more commonly transmitted through oral sex than through kissing. But assuming she's clean and she doesn't do BBFS, DATY just seems a little less gross than DFK.

Granted, I've done the BJ bars in Japan. But there they have you and the provider both brush your teeth and gargle a special mouthwash before and after the service.

Plasma Spray
02-06-21, 02:20
Yes, the dollar goes a long ways in most of asia: Thailand, the phillipines, Veitnam.

Singapore, Hong Kong and esp. Japan is a bit spendy. But asia beats the US everytime!

Slammer6008
02-06-21, 02:36
Providers don't usually do BBFS, so by DATY you're not putting your mouth on something that someone else's dick was in direct contact with 5 minutes ago. And at last word, there's no evidence of Covid being transmitted through oral sex. It could easily transmit through kissing though. Providers also go down bareback on their clients all the time, so you are kissing a mouth that's had who knows how many dicks in it that day before your session.

That being said, yeah there's still risks. STDs are more commonly transmitted through oral sex than through kissing. But assuming she's clean and she doesn't do BBFS, DATY just seems a little less gross than DFK.

Granted, I've done the BJ bars in Japan. But there they have you and the provider both brush your teeth and gargle a special mouthwash before and after the service.If you don't have a private number. If you call an appointment with the guy. Only do half hour because most of the time she'll have some other girl come in give you a massage and then she comes in as the final act. If you ever get a massage by her she will be cracking your bones. If she ever comes in and gives you a massage just tell her finger touch. LOL she sticks to the same routine with every monger for the last 10 plus years. But I use only see her a few times a year. And she knows I like to change it up every time I see her. Last time it was suck my cock get me hard I bent her over the massage table had her bite down on one of her towels. By the way it is really super clean in there. And fucked that ass from behind. Yeah it sucks. The walls don't go all the way up.

Slammer6008
02-06-21, 02:44
If you don't have a private number. If you call an appointment with the guy. Only do half hour because most of the time she'll have some other girl come in give you a massage and then she comes in as the final act. If you ever get a massage by her she will be cracking your bones. If she ever comes in and gives you a massage just tell her finger touch. LOL she sticks to the same routine with every monger for the last 10 plus years. But I use only see her a few times a year. And she knows I like to change it up every time I see her. Last time it was suck my cock get me hard I bent her over the massage table had her bite down on one of her towels. By the way it is really super clean in there. And fucked that ass from behind. Yeah it sucks. The walls don't go all the way up.Now I got a tear in my eye just thinking about those memories. Back when she used to work in La Palma. It was her Nancy and Sheila. Oh man I wish I can hook up with those two again. One out of the business the other lost her number. 🤣.

Grimmy23
02-06-21, 12:17
Yes, Thailand is fucking awesome!! I went to Pattaya a couple of times before COVID. They have girls in stadium seating with numbers, you sit on a sofa and have a beer checking them out. You tell them which number you want and the girl takes you up to a room. Soapy nude B2 B massage, kind of like nuru, then whatever you want to do. Total out the door about $75 US. You can get 2 or 3 if you want. Yes, YMMV like always girls will be girls, but the worst Thai girl was better than most here in OC.Japan has pink salons which are basically blowjob bars. Usually big open, dimly lit rooms with a bunch of couches facing the same direction. You pick a girl from the pictures up front, they escort you to your spot, and she shows up. You make a little small talk, make out with her, undress her, touch whatever you want to touch, and at the end she takes your pants off and blows you. The funny part is there's usually another guy getting a BJ 5 feet away from you with nothing between you but a fake plant. People tend to mind their own business, but you'll get a little look at some of the other action on your way out. They're usually around $60 - $70 for 30 minutes. Some of them have 3 girl specials where 3 different girls blow you for 10 minutes each and you finish in the last one. It's always BBBJ with cim. A little bizarre, but fun times. Most other stuff in Japan is pretty expensive. The thing with Japan is prostitution is illegal there, but it's only considered prostitution if there's actual p in v insertion. Even anal is legal. I never found a foreign friendly anal place though other than the outcall services that wanted $500 for that. "Sumata," or simulated sex which is basically a camel slide, is pretty common over there.

Edward Appleby
02-06-21, 13:33
Tbh you're better off saving your pennies a little and treating yourself to a week in Thailand. A flight to BKK is as low as $800 if you time it right. Hotels are cheap there. For a couple hundred bucks a day you could hit several different places, with many of them having huge fishbowls where you pick the girl you want from behind one way glass. Or pick 2 or 3 girls if you want. You can go to a blowjob bar for a quickie under the table BJ. You can go to a go go bar and take a girl back your hotel for either a "short time" or a "long time. " Short time means you bang her once and she leaves. Long time means you bang her, she spends the night in your bed cuddling with you, you wake up and bang her in the morning, and she leaves. All in probably about $3000 for a week including hotel, air, food, and entertainment.You're living in the "before times" of 2019.

In order to treat yourself to a week in Thailand, you must first acquire a special tourist visa. Then you have to treat yourself to a mandatory two-week quarantine at a designated hotel.

If you're willing to get through that, there's more. Since Covid-19 is on the rise in Thailand now, many of those fishbowls and massage places are closed. The situation changes daily and of course many places are still staying open under the radar, just like MPs here. But it's not what it used to be. As a sign of the times, the famous Poseidon fishbowl just announced it's closing for good.

There are always ways to find fun in Thailand but the pandemic has dramatically had its effect.

JulianK
02-06-21, 13:48
Providers don't usually do BBFS, so by DATY you're not putting your mouth on something that someone else's dick was in direct contact with 5 minutes ago. And at last word, there's no evidence of Covid being transmitted through oral sex. It could easily transmit through kissing though. Providers also go down bareback on their clients all the time, so you are kissing a mouth that's had who knows how many dicks in it that day before your session.

Granted, I've done the BJ bars in Japan. But there they have you and the provider both brush your teeth and gargle a special mouthwash before and after the service.Yeah, but when you get that taste of lube and latex.

If you think too much about the girl's history in this hobby, it could drive you crazy.

Miguel Honcho
02-06-21, 19:57
You're living in the "before times" of 2019.

In order to treat yourself to a week in Thailand, you must first acquire a special tourist visa. Then you have to treat yourself to a mandatory two-week quarantine at a designated hotel.

If you're willing to get through that, there's more. Since Covid-19 is on the rise in Thailand now, many of those fishbowls and massage places are closed. The situation changes daily and of course many places are still staying open under the radar, just like MPs here. But it's not what it used to be. As a sign of the times, the famous Poseidon fishbowl just announced it's closing for good.

There are always ways to find fun in Thailand but the pandemic has dramatically had its effect.Sadly, yes I went pre-COVID. Someday, it will be behind us.

IndieBoi
02-06-21, 20:56
Stopped by Friday morning and got Candy. She's less than 5 ft, in her 30's, b cups, and as described here by someone she's got a little bit of weight than I prefer. No massage as soon as she walked in she asked what I wanted. I told her everything. I got CBJ, cfs, multiple positions. Tip was 120 though she was trying to bargain for more but told her that's all I had and she took it. Overall would not repeat she's not my type of girl as I like them to be skinny petite which was exactly Mina's body type as I was leaving I saw her definitely would have picked her but Candy opened up in the morning. Candy says she's there everyday expect Wednesday's and Saturday's. As for girl rotations, she told me there's three girls from 9 am-7 pm and the second shift of three girls is from 7 pm to 2 am.

HeadorTail
02-07-21, 07:51
Based on an RM review I stopped by Sakura in Garden Grove to see Amy. For anyone looking for Amy from SH Bolsa this is where she landed. She reminds me Yoyo at Bali Hai or Grace at SH Reflexology. Always one of my favorites. Great looking woman, fun, teasing, a little sarcastic. YMMV of course. Not an FS shop but you can always dream. She is excitable. PM me for more info.