PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

GreenStream
10-08-20, 17:07
Tried it out and well it was an experience but won't be going back and my butt now hurts.Where did you go and what did she do?

Spudb
10-08-20, 20:50
Does anyone know if Bff foot spa in Santa Ana is open?

Caribe
10-08-20, 22:47
I heard a rumor that Papasan with glasses sold the infamous Foot Reflexology shop. He has other locations. If he sold it, are there new providers there? There was some mention that Nancy was working at the Santa Ana shop. Anyone know if my post is BS?

JohnB3411
10-08-20, 23:12
Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $40 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.

As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.

And be their VIP but that takes time and lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!Is that 60 $ tip include BJ?

LeatherNeck14
10-08-20, 23:39
Does anyone know if Bff foot spa in Santa Ana is open?It is saw Tiffany there last week still has that tight little package.

LeatherNeck14
10-08-20, 23:41
20x E Warner ave.

Santa Ana.So at the old place you could get fish and chips if this place is where I think it is now you can get bakery items.

Kokomo980
10-09-20, 00:28
I heard a rumor that Papasan with glasses sold the infamous Foot Reflexology shop. He has other locations. If he sold it, are there new providers there? There was some mention that Nancy was working at the Santa Ana shop. Anyone know if my post is BS?I saw Nancy at Happy in Santa Ana. I recognised another GILF in the lobby area that also worked at F and C. Nancy was a no go on FS and said boom boom next time. She also quoted a much higher $ than normal, so not sure what is going on there. Maybe she confused me for a newbie or maybe they are under stricter management.

Kevin80
10-09-20, 01:55
Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $35 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.

As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.

And be their VIP but that takes time aaand lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!When you say $60, what does that include? And I know it's YMMV. Thanks.

DonJuanCarlos
10-09-20, 02:28
When you say $60, what does that include? And I know it's YMMV. ThanksDifferent with every girl. Yes YMMV! I'd say typical HJ / HE, top off, roaming etc.

Hornilius69
10-09-20, 03:13
So at the old place you could get fish and chips if this place is where I think it is now you can get bakery items.There is a Liquor store in front you can buy booze or sodas.

Hornilius69
10-09-20, 03:16
I heard a rumor that Papasan with glasses sold the infamous Foot Reflexology shop. He has other locations. If he sold it, are there new providers there? There was some mention that Nancy was working at the Santa Ana shop. Anyone know if my post is BS?You should check out New FC in Santa Ana. The old grannies are still there. I heard that Papasan has a #3 shop.

Gulongitlog
10-09-20, 10:47
Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $40 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.

And be their VIP but that takes time and lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!Just wondering you mentioned a couple of busty ones frm your previous post. Do any of them offer Russian / tf finish?

Bla Bla
10-09-20, 14:04
What's the damage here? May want to try this place out.40 hhr + 120.

DonJuanCarlos
10-09-20, 15:44
Just wondering you mentioned a couple of busty ones frm your previous post. Do any of them offer Russian / tf finish?I wish! Not that I know of!

HeadorTail
10-09-20, 17:13
I heard a rumor that Papasan with glasses sold the infamous Foot Reflexology shop. He has other locations. If he sold it, are there new providers there? There was some mention that Nancy was working at the Santa Ana shop. Anyone know if my post is BS?Empty some trash big guy. I've got a unicorn for you.

GreenStream
10-09-20, 17:45
Been to a bunch of places since massage parlors closed and reopened, here's the rundown on some of them....

Swan Spa. Place is in that famous building on Fair Drive. Don't like going here as even though there's a bunch of massage parlors here, the foot traffic due to weed smokers going to the dispensary on the second floor made the walk of shame unbearable for me. This time around I went at night, there was foot traffic but not a lot which made the entry a lot more bearable. Like someone before mentioned, I like the fact that you can see the goods in the windows of each place. Right off the bat I look to the right and a small lobby with three providers see me and aggressively try and wave me in to enter. Good looking providers in all the windows on the first floor, go into Rose Spa on the outside and I see this MILF who looked good, so it was a great visit scouting wise. But I decide I want FS, and even though Rose is said to do that I decide to roll the die and enter Swan Spa who had this blonde Asian in a sailor-like costume that looked good. For those that don't know it's to the left of Aroma Spa, I think it's 105 suite. Pay 40 for the room and get her name, Helen, she's not as young as I thought she was but she had about shoulder length blonde hair, tight little body, Chinese girl and I thought she looked hot. Turns out I hit it good as the massage was just a tease, at the top of the table all she did was basically lather my back in oil and run her hands down near my ass. On the flip she asks 160 for FS, I bring it down to 120 and we agree to fuck. And my goodness was it good, best one I've had in a while, she's an absolute fuck toy. We do DATY, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and as we were the only two there she's moaning loudly the whole time. The faces she made and the sounds were amazing, once we finish we cuddle for a bit, clean up, hug and kiss, then go our separate ways. She works 2 days out of the week she claims, almost no English so no conversation is to be had, besides the little "oh yes", "oh baby", "so good" here and there. She was all smiles the whole time and I would definitely go back for her or anyone else if the other talent here is like her.Thank you, it is great to read of such a wonderful experience. Mow I need to find a way to make it to that place.

July1714
10-09-20, 17:48
This is not a full service place. I know 2 hot girls that will do full service here but you need to be known real good. I've been coming here for years so mamasan knows me. Her and her husband own the massage place and the restaurant next to it. He sits upfront as a look out drinking tea or smoking. Anyways FS is if the girls like you. Amy and Yuyu gave me full service a couple of times but this is due to the constant visits. This last visit was with yuyu. Best massage ever. They actually Do a good massage here. 35 for hour and 40 for HJ didn't ask for FS this time because the massage had me drained.

Mel
10-09-20, 17:55
The original F&C is open. I visited today. Didn't talk to the owner, and my RA didn't speak a lot of English, but it is open as business as usual.

Slammer6008
10-09-20, 18:22
Has anyone tried that place?

HeadorTail
10-09-20, 18:34
Has anyone tried that place?Luna is off the charts as a combination of looks and service. Reminds me of 5 Star Lisa six months ago. 160 but Worth every nickel. Of course she charges by the inch so YMMV. Haha.

NoClue02
10-09-20, 19:26
Finally got to visit her from reading all the posts. Paid for an hour, left at 35 min. Not sure if it my first time with her or what, but the session is not worth for the price imo. Dry p2 p, good teasing but that's about it. Allowed 30 second feeding on her A cups, fov a little bit and then her hand was blocking it. No camel slide or anything near it. The only positive about her is she is nice, and acted like she's into you. Maybe my expectation is a bit high so I was disappointed LOL.

I did saw a cute receptionist, petite, short asian (probably viet), but forgot to ask for her name. I text and asked later, gave me a name but she was not on the list. Radio silent after that LOL.

MyFinalHeav3
10-09-20, 20:23
Finally got to visit her from reading all the posts. Paid for an hour, left at 35 min. Not sure if it my first time with her or what, but the session is not worth for the price imo. Dry p2 p, good teasing but that's about it. Allowed 30 second feeding on her A cups, fov a little bit and then her hand was blocking it. No camel slide or anything near it. The only positive about her is she is nice, and acted like she's into you. Maybe my expectation is a bit high so I was disappointed LOL.

I did saw a cute receptionist, petite, short asian (probably viet), but forgot to ask for her name. I text and asked later, gave me a name but she was not on the list. Radio silent after that LOL.I think the reviews were pretty clear that she offers no extras.

July1714
10-09-20, 21:44
FYI VT open again. Just call ahead they put cardboard up to act like it's closed. Door is open. Please don't let them update you. Someone try red for me and report back. She's a thick Latin girl I think.

NoClue02
10-09-20, 23:12
I think the reviews were pretty clear that she offers no extras.Maybe I wrote it wrong but I never expect or even ask for extra from these nuru places. I'll be happy if there is but never come in expecting anything more that HJ. I'm just saying i was expecting a fun session but turn out boring and very short that's all.

JohnW2738
10-09-20, 23:37
So I went in there looking for Nicole, I called ahead but she was fully booked and Mamasan said Nicole is not available for weekend, I really need a good massage and some feeding on big cups if someone can please recommend anything which is real deal I will get that.

So long story short, what I got instead of Nicole is recommended by Mamasan and she said she is better than anicole her name is Christina, but I Asked he and she Said its Katrina the hurricane one.

Mask was on all the time, no teasing at all, no talking at all I tried to talk to her but she seemed not interested, nothing offered and its my worst 1st experience.

Massage was good, if Krystal is 10/10 trish is 9/10 she is 6/10.

Anyways please recommend something similar like Nicole around the area for tomorrow so I can get a decent massage and may be more than just feeding alone.

I am a long time lurker and I have been to Apple in LA County I really like her body but massage is mediocre, so please suggest something in 40/ hr door fee but with lotbof benefits standard tip. No NURU.

Open for pms.

Unleash5000
10-10-20, 01:18
Anyone have any intel on daisy or selena?

Slammer6008
10-10-20, 01:35
Luna is off the charts as a combination of looks and service. Reminds me of 5 Star Lisa six months ago. 160 but Worth every nickel. Of course she charges by the inch so YMMV. Haha.LOL. Funny guy Here.

DonJuanCarlos
10-10-20, 04:44
Finally got to FUCK Emily at 5 star. Last time I had her she was on her period and she was only able to give me CBJ + handjob. Then she went on a hiatus. I was trying to give her $100, but she insisted $140 for FS upfront. So it was a $180 dollar night fellas. I was pretty horny so I've already planned to pay more than I expected. It was good enough. We did a multiple positions and I had fun and she was pretty nice, attentive and sorta into it. I was pounding her overall. Not a bad experience. She's probably the my favorite one there as of now. Cute face, slim body. Not so much tits but it'll do. I think out of all the times I've been there Wendy was prob my most favorite.

Any one else have intel on the new girls they have? I think her name is Bebe. TIA.

Kevin80
10-10-20, 12:37
Finally got to FUCK Emily at 5 star. Last time I had her she was on her period and she was only able to give me CBJ + handjob. Then she went on a hiatus. I was trying to give her $100, but she insisted $140 for FS upfront. So it was a $180 dollar night fellas. I was pretty horny so I've already planned to pay more than I expected. It was good enough. We did a multiple positions and I had fun and she was pretty nice, attentive and sorta into it. I was pounding her overall. Not a bad experience. She's probably the my favorite one there as of now. Cute face, slim body. Not so much tits but it'll do. I think out of all the times I've been there Wendy was prob my most favorite.

Any one else have intel on the new girls they have? I think her name is Bebe. TIA.Which 5 star?

Jomasa
10-10-20, 13:37
Anyone have any intel on daisy or selena?Daisy is cute young girl 20-25 next door girl look potential atf similar looks to the ig pic, real chatty and bubbly personality back massage was very sensual. On the flip you will get a look at her piercings I enjoyed her pumping technique she had rhythm wasn't your usual jackhamerring LOL. I too am curious about Selena anyone seen her?

Miguel Honcho
10-10-20, 14:39

Any one else have intel on the new girls they have? I think her name is Bebe. TIA.Are you sure this isn't 6*?

AsianPussy
10-10-20, 15:53
This week went to honey / aroma. I don't know anyone there anymore so I thought I'd roll the dice and find someone new. Asked for whatever asian had the biggest tits and drew a new girl Ava.

I was not disappointed, I wasn't expecting natural 36 D's on a cute Vietnamese chick. 29-30 ish, very pretty face, good body, amazing tits, perfect English. Curvy but tone, and she had an amazing personality, felt like a real GFE and I was very much in love.

Good sensual massage, exactly what I wanted. Lots of access and sucking on those D's put me in titty heaven. She didn't just allow it, she encouraged it and I could tell she loved it.

Finally she got to the end and she gave a fantastic HE, I was very happy. No more because there isn't FS at honey, but man did I want it.

100% my new ATF, I'll be back weekly for sure. She gave me her number and insta so I can locate her, since she moves around from week to week.

She's ava, but goes by ayanna at honey and haven. She is at haven today, I already texted her.

DJezDick
10-10-20, 16:48
Luna is off the charts as a combination of looks and service. Reminds me of 5 Star Lisa six months ago. 160 but Worth every nickel. Of course she charges by the inch so YMMV. Haha.I have been to this place off and on for several years. HJ was the only option. Am I missing something??

JohnMarshall51
10-10-20, 21:54
Where is haven? H beach?

This week went to honey / aroma. I don't know anyone there anymore so I thought I'd roll the dice and find someone new. Asked for whatever asian had the biggest tits and drew a new girl Ava.

I was not disappointed, I wasn't expecting natural 36 D's on a cute Vietnamese chick. 29-30 ish, very pretty face, good body, amazing tits, perfect English. Curvy but tone, and she had an amazing personality, felt like a real GFE and I was very much in love.

Good sensual massage, exactly what I wanted. Lots of access and sucking on those D's put me in titty heaven. She didn't just allow it, she encouraged it and I could tell she loved it.

Finally she got to the end and she gave a fantastic HE, I was very happy. No more because there isn't FS at honey, but man did I want it.

100% my new ATF, I'll be back weekly for sure. She gave me her number and insta so I can locate her, since she moves around from week to week.

She's ava, but goes by ayanna at honey and haven. She is at haven today, I already texted her.

HeadorTail
10-10-20, 23:35
I have been to this place off and on for several years. HJ was the only option. Am I missing something??Me too. Over the last three years only two have done FS. The first was a girl I'd known in Fountain Valley. She liked watching in the mirror. I was skeptical when a pal gave me the heads up on Lina. He's now my best pal. LOL.

Spudb
10-11-20, 00:44
Where can I find a good bbjcim in oc?

TechSticles
10-11-20, 00:55
Where is haven? H beach?I believe this one is in Santa Ana.

DonJuanCarlos
10-11-20, 02:14
Are you sure this isn't 6*?Yes, sorry I always get the two mixed up. Only been to 6 star on Brookhurst and Mcfadded right? Where is the other one? Any intels? TIA.

DonJuanCarlos
10-11-20, 03:26
It was slim pickings at Lepalace and I've tried out the best ones there already (Except this new girl name Sofia that I haven't had yet. Any intels? TIA).

Anyway, I was talking to Michelle the mamasan and she said Helen was avail at AirNBody and said " she's a nice lady " so I pretty much rolled the dice and TOFTM LOL.

I'd say she's in her 40's, barely spoke any english. I honestly couldn't tell because she was wearing a mask and it was bit dark. But I did tell her to take it off for a second so I can see her face. She didn't look bad, just average. Body's a bit flabby, but she was still slim. Small tits + ass. She had on some fake thick eye lashes which I kept noticing when I would looked at her. The massage was really basic. I think most of the girls at Lepalace does way better massages IMO (I'm comparing AirNBody + Lepalace bc I'm pretty sure it's the same owner) It was good pressure, a little bit of tease. After the flip, we agreed on $60 tip for HJ. I grabbed her tits, played with her nipples, ass and vagina over her clothes, then when I tried to go in her pants. She said it'll be $100 total. At first I didn't agree to it, but I started getting into it and I asked if I can just see it LOL. So she let me pull down her pants + panties to look and touch a little. I should of stopped there! But little JR wanted to keep going, so I just caved in to doing the $100 dollar tip package LOL. I was able to do FIV, suck some nipples. I was finger banging her a quite a bit and she would make these moaning sounds. Which was really fun to hear. I busted and after wards, she barely even cleaned me up! Felt really rushed towards the end. She also kept asking me for my credit card to make sure I was going to give the the full tip. I had 60 in cash & was going to pay the rest w / my CC. I think there was definitely a language barrier bc I had to tell her twice I'll pay up front and didn't want to give her my credit card. I don't think I'll be repeating. I definitely have no regrets, I had fun! Hope you guys enjoy!

HapaBoy86
10-11-20, 04:44
Where is haven? H beach?Look it up on rubmaps. Search OC and its there.

Kevin80
10-11-20, 12:08
It was slim pickings at Lepalace and I've tried out the best ones there already (Except this new girl name Sofia that I haven't had yet. Any intels? TIA).

Anyway, I was talking to Michelle the mamasan and she said Helen was avail at AirNBody and said " she's a nice lady " so I pretty much rolled the dice and TOFTM LOL.

I'd say she's in her 40's, barely spoke any english. I honestly couldn't tell because she was wearing a mask and it was bit dark. But I did tell her to take it off for a second so I can see her face. She didn't look bad, just average. Body's a bit flabby, but she was still slim. Small tits + ass. She had on some fake thick eye lashes which I kept noticing when I would looked at her. The massage was really basic. I think most of the girls at Lepalace does way better massages IMO (I'm comparing AirNBody + Lepalace bc I'm pretty sure it's the same owner) It was good pressure, a little bit of tease. After the flip, we agreed on $60 tip for HJ. I grabbed her tits, played with her nipples, ass and vagina over her clothes, then when I tried to go in her pants. She said it'll be $100 total. At first I didn't agree to it, but I started getting into it and I asked if I can just see it LOL. So she let me pull down her pants + panties to look and touch a little. I should of stopped there! But little JR wanted to keep going, so I just caved in to doing the $100 dollar tip package LOL. I was able to do FIV, suck some nipples. I was finger banging her a quite a bit and she would make these moaning sounds. Which was really fun to hear. I busted and after wards, she barely even cleaned me up! Felt really rushed towards the end. She also kept asking me for my credit card to make sure I was going to give the the full tip. I had 60 in cash & was going to pay the rest w / my CC. I think there was definitely a language barrier bc I had to tell her twice I'll pay up front and didn't want to give her my credit card. I don't think I'll be repeating. I definitely have no regrets, I had fun! Hope you guys enjoy!What exactly did you get for $100? FS, BJ?

PntButta
10-11-20, 12:14
What's the damage and menu at Angel Soa?It was a rip off IMHO. 180 at the door. I thought that was to include tip. Nope. No FS. And extra costs.

Miguel Honcho
10-11-20, 15:02
Yes, sorry I always get the two mixed up. Only been to 6 star on Brookhurst and Mcfadded right? Where is the other one? Any intels? TIA.No worries. Just double checking and it seems like others have done it too. I've been to the 6* Villa Foot Spa but not any 5 star spots. I did make an appointment with Coco the other day and was sent to the 6* on Bolsa. She looked nothing like the picture and she's much older that the other 6* girls. Did CFS anyway but DNF.

DonJuanCarlos
10-11-20, 17:27
what exactly did you get for $100? Fs, bj?no fs + no bj.

DonJuanCarlos
10-11-20, 17:30
Helen. AirNBody Westminister.

I'd say she's in her 40's, barely spoke any english. I honestly couldn't tell because she was wearing a mask and it was bit dark. But I did tell her to take it off for a second so I can see her face. She didn't look bad, just average. Body's a bit flabby, but she was still slim. Small tits + ass. She had on some fake thick eye lashes which I kept noticing when I would looked at her. The massage was really basic. I think most of the girls at Lepalace does way better massages IMO (I'm comparing AirNBody + Lepalace bc I'm pretty sure it's the same owner) It was good pressure, a little bit of tease. After the flip, we agreed on $60 tip for HJ. I grabbed her tits, played with her nipples, ass and vagina over her clothes, then when I tried to go in her pants. She said it'll be $100 total. At first I didn't agree to it, but I started getting into it and I asked if I can just see it LOL. So she let me pull down her pants + panties to look and touch a little. I should of stopped there! But little JR wanted to keep going, so I just caved in to doing the $100 dollar tip package LOL. I was able to do FIV, suck some nipples. I was finger banging her a quite a bit and she would make these moaning sounds. Which was really fun to hear. I busted and after wards, she barely even cleaned me up! Felt really rushed towards the end. She also kept asking me for my credit card to make sure I was going to give the the full tip. I had 60 in cash & was going to pay the rest w / my CC. I think there was definitely a language barrier bc I had to tell her twice I'll pay up front and didn't want to give her my credit card. I don't think I'll be repeating. I definitely have no regrets, I had fun! Hope you guys enjoy!

Wheels322
10-12-20, 01:05

She's ava, but goes by ayanna at honey and haven. She is at haven today, I already texted her.Any chance you can share her IG?

SaltyDog
10-12-20, 10:38
Where can I find a good bbjcim in oc?Yeah me too I been looking for long long time. Just keep hitting new spots and maybe you'll get. BTW let us all know how it went.

Slammer6008
10-12-20, 12:51
Yeah me too I been looking for long long time. Just keep hitting new spots and maybe you'll get. BTW let us all know how it went.Ckb. Ask for Hyland. You might have to go a few times first. One of the biggest complaints they have is when some guys smell like ass and it's not too appealing to them. So wash your ass. LOL.

Slammer6008
10-12-20, 12:52
Ckb. Ask for Hyland. You might have to go a few times first. One of the biggest complaints they have is when some guys smell like ass and it's not too appealing to them. So wash your ass. LOL.Don't ask where it's at. It's pretty much been mentioned on this site hundreds of times. Thank.

SureWhyNot1234
10-12-20, 14:10
Anybody been back to detox lately? Any new ladies?

Shtupp
10-12-20, 15:29
Anyone know if bare is available at any of the Fair Dr locations?

TIA.

LooseChange72
10-12-20, 15:55
Has anyone been to Detox lately? Been trying to meet up with Cynthia, but her days don't match up with mine. Any recommendations on the next best option there?

Danny2
10-12-20, 18:50
What was the damage?

TechSticles
10-12-20, 19:17
Don't ask where it's at. It's pretty much been mentioned on this site hundreds of times. Thank.So where is it? .

JustChekIn
10-12-20, 19:40
So where is it? .If it was up your at $$ you'd know!! See what I did there too? Jk hahahah.

Miguel Honcho
10-12-20, 21:11
It was a rip off IMHO. 180 at the door. I thought that was to include tip. Nope. No FS. And extra costs.Wow. Who is going there and paying that? Must be to pay for the Miss Angels Spa Contest for the Ultimate Angel and TV Show!

https://massagebyangels.com/angels-contest/

The girls do look pretty good though.

RedRoddddd
10-12-20, 21:44
Wow. Who is going there and paying that? Must be to pay for the Miss Angels Spa Contest for the Ultimate Angel and TV Show!

The girls do look pretty good though.Was 40/ hh a year ago, 20 year old miss Saigon with DDs and a hummer on the menu. They did wear the plaid shirts then. 2nd spot on Harbor in Costa mesa might open. Hopefully realistic door fee there.

Slammer6008
10-12-20, 23:02
So where is it? .One hint keg Sluggers.

BTrain
10-12-20, 23:29
Has anyone been to Detox lately? Been trying to meet up with Cynthia, but her days don't match up with mine. Any recommendations on the next best option there?What days is Cynthia there?

I had read that Stella is good, but I don't have personal experience, nor do I know what days she works.

PntButta
10-12-20, 23:36
Wow. Who is going there and paying that? Must be to pay for the Miss Angels Spa Contest for the Ultimate Angel and TV Show!

The girls do look pretty good though.Does anyone have any other experience there? The girls were hot. I am hoping it was just my girl (candy) that was like that.

Miguel Honcho
10-12-20, 23:41
One hint keg Sluggers.That's a pretty good hint. BTW, I went the other day and was told to check out Miracle Spa.

Slammer6008
10-13-20, 00:09
That's a pretty good hint. BTW, I went the other day and was told to check out Miracle Spa.Yes she owns that place also.

Slammer6008
10-13-20, 00:11
Yes she owns that place also.Did you try the new girl that was going to be in on Sunday?

CoffeeLake1151
10-13-20, 00:33
What days is Cynthia there?

I had read that Stella is good, but I don't have personal experience, nor do I know what days she worksCynthia only weeks at Detox on Sundays and Mondays. Thankfully she also works at another MP in Torrance. According to RM it's Eden Spa, but I can't confirm it's the same Cynthia. Nor do I know what days she works there.

Miguel Honcho
10-13-20, 00:47
Did you try the new girl that was going to be in on Sunday?I got Coco. Not sure if she's the new girl as I haven't been there for a while. I got a CBJ, but took the cover off and finished BB. She did NOT like CIM.

BukakkeDumpstr
10-13-20, 03:45
What was the damage?Went and saw Ava after reading this post. The service provided to me was mediocre at best, however really nice girl, but just not my type, she was pretty busty for an Asian. The dmg was the usual $ plus tip.

Gulongitlog
10-13-20, 17:09
Just curious if anyone has seen Jessie before?

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/151877

Mr Plumber
10-13-20, 19:52
Left the Santa Ana F&C (aka Happy) a few days ago. On my way out the door I saw the previous Anna / Sasha who got the bum's rush out of the Westminster F&C a year or two ago. She's only slightly less granniesque than everyone else at this / these places but apparently enough of us don't seem to mind. She hand-gestured all the signs indicating her menu's still wide open.

They finally took my suggestion and placed a "Take-a-Number" machine outside the front door. This should keep the stampede orderly if not frenzied. No cutting the line, Boys. Play nice (jk). Now if they'll install a decontamination shower a la "Silkwood", both of my suggestions will have been implemented.

ParrotFish
10-13-20, 20:05
Does anybody know if Linda at Angel Spa in Stanton offers extras? She looks hot as hell on their website videos.

ChillWeebs
10-13-20, 20:55
Can anyone tell me about this spot? I'm not sure if it goes by any other name.

Slammer6008
10-13-20, 21:16
Can anyone tell me about this spot? I'm not sure if it goes by any other name.Wasn't that a sitcom in the 80's and 90's.

ChillWeebs
10-13-20, 22:48
Wasn't that a sitcom in the 80's and 90's.Low key loved that show.

Can also be another name for FnC.

SureWhyNot1234
10-14-20, 02:12

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/151877She has a nice body. Pretty looking gal. Photo is pretty accurate. All she does is nuru. Some touching no FS. Works out of two spa locations.

Tmerrr
10-14-20, 02:43
Is this Placentia?

BukakkeDumpstr
10-14-20, 03:26

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/151877It's not the same person. The Jessie that comes out is much bustier, the lemon was not worth the squeeze.

Caribe
10-14-20, 04:55
Left the Santa Ana F&C (aka Happy) a few days ago. On my way out the door I saw the previous Anna / Sasha who got the bum's rush out of the Westminster F&C a year or two ago. She's only slightly less granniesque than everyone else at this / these places but apparently enough of us don't seem to mind. She hand-gestured all the signs indicating her menu's still wide open.

They finally took my suggestion and placed a "Take-a-Number" machine outside the front door. This should keep the stampede orderly if not frenzied. No cutting the line, Boys. Play nice (jk). Now if they'll install a decontamination shower a la "Silkwood", both of my suggestions will have been implemented.You mean, this Sasha at Happy?

Hornilius69
10-14-20, 05:25
You mean, this Sasha at Happy?Do you know where is #3 FC located?

Mr Plumber
10-14-20, 06:05
You mean, this Sasha at Happy?Though she is now an ersatz blonde, you are correct, sir.

LobElsewhere
10-14-20, 11:08
Has anyone seen Hayden or Bird at Haven spa? Their photos make them out to look like fit blondes. Please message me if you have any info on them.

Member #6190
10-14-20, 12:25
Was in area so went for some bread a few days ago but saw a tiny spinner MILF with long black hair in a pink dress that came all the way off when inside.

I stood and leaned against the table the entire time, the highlight was her wrapping her elastic hair tie around my already rockhard shaft, grabbing my sac hard and DT ing me. I put my hands on her head pulled her face into my crotch deeper and lifted my pelvis to drive in deep and as she gagged I felt her open her throat and then suck. Her tongue felt good on the underside of my cockhead and shaft. I just slowly face jacked her like that for a while it felt good to be completely where I had wanted to be for such a long, long time. I wanted to enjoy and she just kept the pressure and movement going nice and easy in concert with my slow delicious crotch humps.

Cumming was hard and deep and so rich in sensation and satisfaction. I jacked myself slowly with her middle finger deep in my ass pressing on my prostate. . I was jacking and she was putting her mouth all over my cock and then she justs took her hand and slipped it into my ass and when she pressed I just came all over the place. Needless to say with her gag spit all over my cock her face and on our hands, her finger went in nice and smoothly.

Asked her name twice but could not understand what she was saying. She did not speak a lick of English. Not ugly, just homely 40-50 something spinner with a hot body and A tits that get hard and a super tight wet pussy.

Lift Her Up
10-14-20, 12:39
Dindin told me that yesterday was her last day in OC.This is melancholy news indeed. I want Dindin to have the life she wants to have, but I will badly miss not being able to go back to her. She left me so satisfied that I didn't even think about sex for several days, didn't even check this board for a week (yeah I know I should-a reported on my visit with her right away), and I usually check this thread morning and evening. So, what's below is now just of historical interest.

I got a temperature check on the way in. Because someone else posted that she wants tips in advance, and really wants $point2, I sat on the bed waiting for her. She came in, sat next to me, and I handed her the tip with a cover and just said softly, "Please. Please. " Dindin was delighted. When the top came off, I gave off a gutteral gasp as the breasts leaped out. She went "shhh," as if management had gotten the message that we can hear each other next door. She sprayed down my nether regions with alcohol or something similar, quite a bit. Then the breast came up over my face, I dropped my mask and opened my mouth, and in the nipple sank. I sucked it in gently, and ran my tongue around it. The rest of the breast came on down, smothering my face.

Then I got by far the best tongue treatment on my equipment, starting down at the lower base of the sack.

When I had finished, I got a massage that gave me the impression that Dindin had had some massage training. It was firm, just up to the line of being painful, without crossing that line.

About the objective stuff: "Dindin" is pronounced like "diyndiyn," that is, with the vowel in "ding-ding. " Others have put her age at 25, or upper 30's. It could be anywhere in there. She has the skin and appearance of 25, with the maturity of voice of 40. She's been rated B-cup and also man-made-C's. Now if those were artificial, they're the softest bolt-ons I've ever felt. True, they hang on her firmly, which might make one thing they'd been enhanced. She does have a small frame, which can make B's look like C's by comparison.

The masks were on all the time, except when one of us was using our mouth.

YellowFinTuna
10-14-20, 13:08
Went to Happy Happy. Got Jenny. My ATF Tina hasn't worked there for a year and my last experience was bad without Tina so I quit going. Thought I'd give it another shot but it was the same as last year and like DejaVu. Same curtans, poor massage, lack of enthusiasm and grinding me for a $60 tip with no extras. Held out for a $40 tip because I knew I would never return and didn't care. Finished and left for good. Too bad because for $35 - Not a bad opening price.

SneakyPete7
10-14-20, 18:11

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/151877Nope but I agree she's looking good in those pics. Which CM spot is she at? Message if you try her out!

HairyChest
10-14-20, 20:18
Anyone been to dream day spa? I met this girl named Lili on a Dating app and she tells me she works there.

Spudb
10-14-20, 21:16
Was in area so went for some bread a few days ago but saw a tiny spinner MILF with long black hair in a pink dress that came all the way off when inside.I stood and leaned against the table the entire time, the highlight was her wrapping her elastic hair tie around my already rockhard shaft, grabbing my sac hard and DT ing me. I put my hands on her head pulled her face into my crotch deeper and lifted my pelvis to drive in deep and as she gagged I felt her open her throat and then suck. Her tongue felt good on the underside of my cockhead and shaft. I just slowly face jacked her like that for a while it felt good to be completely where I had wanted to be for such a long, long time. I wanted to enjoy and she just kept the pressure and movement going nice and easy in concert with my slow delicious crotch humps.

Cumming was hard and deep and so rich in sensation and satisfaction. I jacked myself slowly with her middle finger deep in my ass pressing on my prostate. . I was jacking and she was putting her mouth all over my cock and then she justs took her hand and slipped it into my ass and when she pressed I just came all over the place. Needless to say with her gag spit all over my cock her face and on our hands, her finger went in nice and smoothly.

Asked her name twice but could not understand what she was saying. She did not speak a lick of English. Not ugly, just homely 40-50 something spinner with a hot body and A tits that get hard and a super tight wet pussyWhat is this place called??

RedRoddddd
10-14-20, 23:10
6 Star now premium $$ and only 1 cutie. Left. Bebe wants way too much for way too little, Nana is a Nana / grandma. Bailey is a nice girl but you need to turn the. Lights off, Lucky is a butter face. Only Emily left as the last star. Cheaper China girls almost anywhere else. Swan Spa in SA has a few lookers, cleaner and easy to see everyone available and pick.

Reagbaeg
10-15-20, 01:50
Daisy is cute young girl 20-25 next door girl look potential atf similar looks to the ig pic, real chatty and bubbly personality back massage was very sensual. On the flip you will get a look at her piercings I enjoyed her pumping technique she had rhythm wasn't your usual jackhamerring LOL. I too am curious about Selena anyone seen her?Where can I find the IG pic or account?

HeadorTail
10-15-20, 09:29
Anyone been to dream day spa? I met this girl named Lili on a Dating app and she tells me she works there.If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.

HairyChest
10-15-20, 10:46
If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.It's the one in Stanton.

Kevin80
10-15-20, 11:12
6 Star now premium $$ and only 1 cutie. Left. Bebe wants way too much for way too little, Nana is a Nana / grandma. Bailey is a nice girl but you need to turn the. Lights off, Lucky is a butter face. Only Emily left as the last star. Cheaper China girls almost anywhere else. Swan Spa in SA has a few lookers, cleaner and easy to see everyone available and pick.At Six Star, do they provide a full hour service or rush you out the door like they did during lockdown? Never been to Swan, who do you recommend that's a looker there, anyone comparable to Emily?

BigSurprise
10-15-20, 12:42
If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.Goldenwest Massage corner of Garden Grove Blvd and Goldenwest Street is very nice!

LooseChange72
10-15-20, 13:20
I'm familiar with the Detox in Garden Grove, but has anyone been to Rainbow Detox in Anaheim off of Euclid? Is Detox Spa a chain that offers the same service as the GG location? I'm getting the advertising from a Twitter account that advertises for local massage spots. Any info is appreciated.

Mel
10-15-20, 13:45
Left the Santa Ana F&C (aka Happy) a few days ago. On my way out the door I saw the previous Anna / Sasha who got the bum's rush out of the Westminster F&C a year or two ago. She's only slightly less granniesque than everyone else at this / these places but apparently enough of us don't seem to mind. She hand-gestured all the signs indicating her menu's still wide open.Is this the original Anna who is of slight build and would bring a bucket into the room?

(and would always say "I love you")

LaidBack59
10-15-20, 15:16
If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.I recommend Mimi at Health Massage she always looks great in her dresses, has a long lean body, and she loves what she does and gets into it, at least with me.

Mr Plumber
10-15-20, 16:50
Is this the original Anna who is of slight build and would bring a bucket into the room?

(and would always say "I love you")Sorry to say, "no". That legend remains off the radar as far as I know.

Romper Room
10-15-20, 21:49
If it's the one on Goldenwest the last time I was there the dating site you were using must have been sponsored by AARP. Parking in back. Let us know. Health Massage across the street has Hannah and Mimi (45 yo FS girls) and Goldenwest on Garden Grove Blvd around the corner are also decent choices nearby. Golden girls a little younger.Dream Day is on Goldenwest just South of Westminster. There is Vivian and I think the other is Lilly but not sure.

Romper Room
10-15-20, 21:52
It's the one in Stanton.In Westminster not Stanton.

VolvoBen
10-16-20, 02:03
The guy running 6 Star sent me a text with the line-up (pics attached). Bebe looked good, so I booked an appointment for later that day.

When I got there, I ended up having to wait about 15 minutes in the room because Bebe was busy. When she came I noticed that the photo of her had to be about 5 years old, as she looked older; but was still kind of cute. Her body is thin, with no butt (whatsoever!) and large breasts from having kids.

She gave me a massage that seemed to last forever; normally they don't do long massages here but she did. The massage was not good, just weak and a waste of time.

When the time came for more action, I told her I wanted everything and she asked for $150! I scoffed, and told her I only had $100 since that is the normal price. She went back and forth with me trying to get more but I refused. She eventually relented and we got down to business. She started off with a BJ and it was awful; I mean really awful. First off, the condom she used was super thick, and I didn't feel much of anything. Second, she pretty much just stuck my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to play with it.

We switched to mish and she used her legs to keep me from going too deep and she did not let me suck on her tits, only play with them. They were big, but saggy.

We switched to doggy so I could finish as quickly as possible and leave. Finally finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left.

Honestly, this is probably the last time I got to 6 Star. It had been months since I last went and this was the worst experience I've had there. The other providers are ok, but still too expensive for the quality (all older except for Emily, who is relatively young and attractive but I hear she charges a lot now). For $30 more ($170), I can have a young, attractive, asian chick at Eco (Apple or Annie) so I will stick with that place until more places start opening up.

Slammer6008
10-16-20, 03:06
The guy running 6 Star sent me a text with the line-up (pics attached). Bebe looked good, so I booked an appointment for later that day.

When I got there, I ended up having to wait about 15 minutes in the room because Bebe was busy. When she came I noticed that the photo of her had to be about 5 years old, as she looked older; but was still kind of cute. Her body is thin, with no butt (whatsoever!) and large breasts from having kids.

She gave me a massage that seemed to last forever; normally they don't do long massages here but she did. The massage was not good, just weak and a waste of time.

When the time came for more action, I told her I wanted everything and she asked for $150! I scoffed, and told her I only had $100 since that is the normal price. She went back and forth with me trying to get more but I refused. She eventually relented and we got down to business. She started off with a BJ and it was awful; I mean really awful. First off, the condom she used was super thick, and I didn't feel much of anything. Second, she pretty much just stuck my dick in her mouth and used her tongue to play with it.

We switched to mish and she used her legs to keep me from going too deep and she did not let me suck on her tits, only play with them. They were big, but saggy.

We switched to doggy so I could finish as quickly as possible and leave. Finally finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left.

Honestly, this is probably the last time I got to 6 Star. It had been months since I last went and this was the worst experience I've had there. The other providers are ok, but still too expensive for the quality (all older except for Emily, who is relatively young and attractive but I hear she charges a lot now). For $30 more ($170), I can have a young, attractive, asian chick at Eco (Apple or Annie) so I will stick with that place until more places start opening up.This place ran its course the ones I enjoyed were Wendy an cherry. An a few others but the owner only lets them keep there tips.

So that's why you see the higher price. An that's why he isn't getting hot girls anymore.

Kevin80
10-16-20, 11:13
This place ran its course the ones I enjoyed were Wendy an cherry. An a few others but the owner only lets them keep there tips.

So that's why you see the higher price. An that's why he isn't getting hot girls anymore.At Six Star, 100% of the house fee goes to the owner, provider gets nothing?

HeadorTail
10-16-20, 11:25
At Six Star, 100% of the house fee goes to the owner, provider gets nothingI'm trying to do the math. $40 house fee plus $140 tip for an hour of FS with provider getting none of the fee. $60 house fee and $120 tip with girl getting 20 of the fee. It's kind of like when big corporations get fined or taxed. That money still comes from the customer.

ChThrowAway
10-16-20, 11:41
Has anyone heard from Novia lately? Seems like she went MIA.

July1714
10-16-20, 18:50
Goldenwest Massage corner of Garden Grove Blvd and Goldenwest Street is very nice!Damage and services?

July1714
10-16-20, 18:55
Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.

AlecS
10-16-20, 21:17
Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.Been there maybe 3 times, first time was the best but that provider is no longer their. The next two times was lackluster as the ambience and cleanliness was subpar.

NathanCross
10-16-20, 23:57
Has anyone been to 5 star by big lots in Westminster.If I remember correctly the massage was better than average but only HJ is available with limited OTC roaming.

Slammer6008
10-17-20, 01:42
Been there maybe 3 times, first time was the best but that provider is no longer their. The next two times was lackluster as the ambience and cleanliness was subpar.Lisa isn't there anymore?

RedRoddddd
10-17-20, 14:26
Dream Day is on Goldenwest just South of Westminster. There is Vivian and I think the other is Lilly but not sure.Yeah, Jennifer was like 60 yrs old, but here DDs were brand new. Lotsa titty F. Ing here. I think with the senior citizen masseuses they might still be closed. Nobody answers the phone.

AlecS
10-17-20, 14:28
Lisa isn't there anymore?Sorry, not sure.

RedRoddddd
10-17-20, 14:41
At Six Star, do they provide a full hour service or rush you out the door like they did during lockdown? Never been to Swan, who do you recommend that's a looker there, anyone comparable to Emily?6* one and done, sausage fest. It's a rush job with older China girls. Worst FS in oc.

Swan has taller China / Korean like ladies in late 20's to 30's, and a shower. Yuki has a skinny waist and round bottom, great view from behind. She broke the cndm during CBJ. Alice is on my to do list. Mae is about a 5, and girls rotate a lot. Usually they will show you everyone available to get you in the door. $ for fun.

RedRoddddd
10-17-20, 14:50
Oh I miss golden day spa. Where's the Kimchi place? I'd appreciate a pm. Thanks in advance.GG Body & Foot Massage, milfy K girl and latina, some hot and some not. I think mamasan was recommending a hot latina, but I need sum kimchi. No lineup for me. Solid 7 on looks and 8 on service, masks on 90% of the time. They do the name and secret secret customer number.

10th bowl of kimchi is free.

BigBoDonk
10-17-20, 16:33
6* one and done, sausage fest. It's a rush job with older China girls. Worst FS in oc.

Swan has taller China / Korean like ladies in late 20's to 30's, and a shower. Yuki has a skinny waist and round bottom, great view from behind. She broke the cndm during CBJ. Alice is on my to do list. Mae is about a 5, and girls rotate a lot. Usually they will show you everyone available to get you in the door. $ for fun.Are you talking about Swan or Six? 60 for entrance how about tip?

Asd0123
10-17-20, 18:06
I'm meeting up with this girl for a massage but it seems TGTBT. I trust PD mostly and she's got like 30 reviews from good people but I'm still a little hesitant.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Natali_european

Technical69
10-17-20, 21:14
Thank you for the info on Daisy. I was impressed by her looks but pierced nipples are a turn off for me. Any info / experience with Valentina. Appreciate your help.

Lift Her Up
10-18-20, 00:47
Honestly, this is probably the last time I got to 6 Star. It had been months since I last went and this was the worst experience I've had there. The other providers are ok, but still too expensive for the quality (all older except for Emily, who is relatively young and attractive but I hear she charges a lot now). For $30 more ($170), I can have a young, attractive, asian chick at Eco (Apple or Annie) so I will stick with that place until more places start opening up.Is this to say that the Emily who was enthusiastically reviewed a while ago is now back at 6*, or is this a different Emily? The picture looks like the same Emily as before.

Lift Her Up.

Hornilius69
10-18-20, 03:18
The total package is $$ at least, sometime 60 to the owner and $$ for the girl.

I gave the girl 140 and got rejected right away. They're being greedy.

HeadorTail
10-18-20, 09:20
Sorry, not sure.She's there and still plenty of fun. Cici is back on Mondays only. Still an ATF.

Kevin80
10-18-20, 12:28

I gave the girl 140 and got rejected right away. They're being greedy.What do you mean 60 to owner, that's their house fee now?

AMPsnipe
10-18-20, 13:12
I know not everyone enjoys a good prostate massage but for those of us that do, Chantara is the best in the biz in my opinion. I've seen all the reviews of Zelda on here but I've yet to try her. Not for any reason other that the service I get from Chantara is top notch, and she is so fucking sexy. She's a little thick (which I love) with a nice rack (she might give a peak if your nice) and the sexiest fucking eyes that she will stare at you with while she is fingering your ass and edging you to almost submission. And that's just the first pop, I always opt for the 2 pop massage, in between she gives a nice relaxing massage and then right back to the cock. YMMV but she is very reasonable pricing. She definitely has a dominant side to her and loves to tease your asshole while slapping my cock and balls. Every orgasm I have with her literally leaves me weak and shaking for a few minutes. Never mind the toys that I bring that she gladly inserts in my ass that leave me writhing in ecstasy. I plan on getting her to peg me soon. She is very open to fetish play. But you have to treat her right, in the past she's had some freaks that won't back off, and she's had to go MIA for awhile. Well she said she's ready to some more clients now, so hit me on PM for info but you got to be cool. Any info to trade on some huge natural tits, BBW or a nice prostate massage would be appreciated. Safe hunting.Your mailbox is full, please clear, of if anyone else has Chantara info PM please.

BigJohn9
10-18-20, 13:25
Thank you for the info on Daisy. I was impressed by her looks but pierced nipples are a turn off for me. Any info / experience with Valentina. Appreciate your help.Who is Daisy and where?

BigBoDonk
10-18-20, 14:06
What do you mean 60 to owner, that's their house fee now?Don't give $$ to girl man, this is way overpriced. This is how they rise prices, getting 1-2 clients like this and all market changes. Last time I was asked 160 at Detox never agreed at the end girl took $. Make sure to negotiate.

Lift Her Up
10-18-20, 16:41

I gave the girl 140 and got rejected right away. They're being greedy.Were your other hundreds of posts not so filled with accurate helpful information, I would not believe this at all. I was there about a month ago, a little less, and it was point4 to the house and $point2 to Dindin, who seemed fine with that. What on earth has happened?

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
10-18-20, 16:57
Were your other hundreds of posts not so filled with accurate helpful information, I would not believe this at all. I was there about a month ago, a little less, and it was point4 to the house and $point2 to Dindin, who seemed fine with that. What on earth has happened?

Lift Her Up.Emily 40 to house 120.00 to the *****. LOL.

Miguel Honcho
10-18-20, 18:56
Is this to say that the Emily who was enthusiastically reviewed a while ago is now back at 6*, or is this a different Emily? The picture looks like the same Emily as before.

Lift Her Up.Yes, same Emily. I saw her last week.

Miguel Honcho
10-18-20, 18:58

I gave the girl 140 and got rejected right away. They're being greedy.You got rejected offering 140 to the girl after 60 to the house at 6*? Which girl? And 60 to the house?

Miguel Honcho
10-18-20, 19:05
Where can I find the IG pic or account?The IG is havanadayspa.

Technical69
10-19-20, 00:12
My bad. Was responding to an earlier thread. It's the nuru place on Warner ave. Number ends with 7324.

Who is Daisy and where?

Ho Down Man2
10-19-20, 00:22
6* one and done, sausage fest. It's a rush job with older China girls. Worst FS in oc.

Swan has taller China / Korean like ladies in late 20's to 30's, and a shower. Yuki has a skinny waist and round bottom, great view from behind. She broke the cndm during CBJ. Alice is on my to do list. Mae is about a 5, and girls rotate a lot. Usually they will show you everyone available to get you in the door. $ for fun.Not sure which 6* you are talking about but its obviously not the one we know.

Tipisil
10-19-20, 01:49
I know I'm going to get some flax for asking this. But. Can anyone hook up the new Fish and Chips address?

Being a senior member I went through the forum but couldn't find anything on its new location aside from the fact that its now next to a bakery.

Btjiii
10-19-20, 05:56
Daisy is cute young girl 20-25 next door girl look potential atf similar looks to the ig pic, real chatty and bubbly personality back massage was very sensual. On the flip you will get a look at her piercings I enjoyed her pumping technique she had rhythm wasn't your usual jackhamerring LOL. I too am curious about Selena anyone seen her?I saw Daisy about a week ago. I wasn't very impressed. Body was the best thing about her. No FZ and or S. No connection very mechanical. I guess YMMV. Will for sure not repeat. At Havana BTW.

Btjiii
10-19-20, 06:02
Saw Nala at BC in their new location. Since Nala has been well described her I will not repeat what's already here. I think she is the best there so far. Makes it hard to try anyone else there however, I will try to make a comparison and post.

Member #6190
10-19-20, 07:13
Sent you a pm.

All I will say is if you want to face fuck deep throat cimws, mouth and finger to ball and ass play with hot bodied spinner Chinese ýMILF then yes. Yes. Yes.

I know I'm going to get some flax for asking this. But. Can anyone hook up the new Fish and Chips address?

Being a senior member I went through the forum but couldn't find anything on its new location aside from the fact that its now next to a bakery.

Ocbarbarian
10-19-20, 09:40

GG Body & Foot Massage, milfy K girl and latina, some hot and some not. I think mamasan was recommending a hot latina, but I need sum kimchi. No lineup for me. Solid 7 on looks and 8 on service, masks on 90% of the time. They do the name and secret secret customer number.

10th bowl of kimchi is free.I went yesterday but struck out. Waited in the lobby for 5 minutes before they let me in. I paid the house 50. Skinny Asian girl comes in and runs her fingers across my back for 1 minute and asks for donation up front. I offer $100. She counters 140. I don't budge and neither does she. I get dressed and she returns the house fee. She was very polite at least. First time that's ever happened. I had the 140 but she was too skinny and not my type. I went there because I wanted a milfy Korean. And yes the whole name and phone number thing is really annoying.

Kevin80
10-19-20, 11:27
I went yesterday but struck out. Waited in the lobby for 5 minutes before they let me in. I paid the house 50. Skinny Asian girl comes in and runs her fingers across my back for 1 minute and asks for donation up front. I offer $100. She counters 140. I don't budge and neither does she. I get dressed and she returns the house fee. She was very polite at least. First time that's ever happened. I had the 140 but she was too skinny and not my type. I went there because I wanted a milfy Korean. And yes the whole name and phone number thing is really annoying.What is the name and secret customer phone? What's the name of the girl you're saw, was she Korean or Chinese? Glad you held firm on price.

FrankFromMesa
10-19-20, 15:29
Thank you for the info on Daisy. I was impressed by her looks but pierced nipples are a turn off for me. Any info / experience with Valentina. Appreciate your help.Valentina = Zara.

CryMoarHoar
10-19-20, 16:21

Being a senior member I went through the forum but couldn't find anything on its new location aside from the fact that its now next to a bakery.It's on Warner and between main and standard. Next to nail salon. It's not hard to find.

Actually went there last week and got a BBBJCIM for. 6 and entry for. 35 but I got to say I was quite disappointed.

No tease play and it's quite mechanical.

I would rather go to LE palace.

Ocbarbarian
10-20-20, 10:55
What is the name and secret customer phone? What's the name of the girl you're saw, was she Korean or Chinese? Glad you held firm on price.They ask you to fill out a form. Name and phone number. The phone number you give is your acct #. Obviously use an alias and fake number or burner phone. Just remember the number you give. And the masseuse was young and Chinese I think. Didn't get her name. She was skinny, no tits or ass. Couldn't see face because she was wearing mask. She was wearing leggings and top, not showing any skin. Had she wore a short skirt or dress with no underwear, I would have caved and given her the full asking price. But I wasn't feeling it.

OCMongerin
10-20-20, 12:38

We switched to doggy so I could finish as quickly as possible and leave. Finally finished, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and I left..In those attached pictures, is that an accurate pic of Emily?

JankyRed
10-20-20, 16:31
What's up everybody.

Looking for info on sensational in Brea? I've seen it mentioned once or twice before on here but nothing substantial. I didn't realise I lived so close to it so went about a week ago in the morning but front door was locked and looked empty. However, there was a sign posted saying "Masks required". Still had the itch the next day so called before work, no answer and about 3 hours later get a call back saying they were open until 9. Left work early to get there a little past 8 and door was locked no answer. Needless to say I was frustrated LOL, I'm going to try my luck again today but if anybody has any info of lately regarding this place: girls, rates, what time to go would be great too. I have info on some parlors in the LA in anyone interested.

Damn1111
10-20-20, 17:47
Went to Nirvana right before Covid hit and saw Rose. Exactly like the pictures and a surprisingly good massage with hot stones. Very flirty and a good time. Would definitely recommend. I was wondering if there's anyone with experience with any of the other girls there. Rose was great but always curious about others. Thanks.

Tmerrr
10-20-20, 18:08
It's on Warner and between main and standard. Next to nail salon. It's not hard to find.

Actually went there last week and got a BBBJCIM for. 6 and entry for. 35 but I got to say I was quite disappointed.

No tease play and it's quite mechanical.

I would rather go to LE palace.Is this the Le Palace in La Habra or Santa Ana?

Explorer143
10-20-20, 19:56
At Six Star, do they provide a full hour service or rush you out the door like they did during lockdown? Never been to Swan, who do you recommend that's a looker there, anyone comparable to Emily?

Swan has taller China / Korean like ladies in late 20's to 30's, and a shower. Yuki has a skinny waist and round bottom, great view from behind. She broke the cndm during CBJ. Alice is on my to do list. Mae is about a 5, and girls rotate a lot. Usually they will show you everyone available to get you in the door. $ for fun.Can you pm me the location of swan?

Slammer6008
10-21-20, 02:27
They ask you to fill out a form. Name and phone number. The phone number you give is your acct #. Obviously use an alias and fake number or burner phone. Just remember the number you give. And the masseuse was young and Chinese I think. Didn't get her name. She was skinny, no tits or ass. Couldn't see face because she was wearing mask. She was wearing leggings and top, not showing any skin. Had she wore a short skirt or dress with no underwear, I would have caved and given her the full asking price. But I wasn't feeling it.I would never go through that much trouble. I would look elsewhere there's a lot of hot nice chicks out the that will suck your dick for 15 to 20 minutes an suck all the cum out of you with a smile. So be kind don't be pushy go with the flow don't be a dick. An one day you'll find that golden goose an keep her for your self an maybe just maybe share with some others. F Doyers Trump 2020👍.

Hornilius69
10-21-20, 03:00
Can you pm me the location of swan?Swan is located right next to Sushi / Subway, and on Edinger. Fairview across from Stater Bro.

Member #6190
10-21-20, 09:05
Upon advice of members here tried out a spa in Fullerton off the 57 and something orange by the doggy spa late last night coming home.

Goig to these places late at night is erotic as fuck for me.

Hot Korean MILF but not the recommended susan, instead a gem named Yumi, umi, you me?? Or something like that.

Firm bolt ons, b cups, very nice pink nipples.

Pouty full lips.

Kind of pretty, long hair, very athletic hard body this one is a gym rat.

She will spoon snuggle rub and touch get you nuru hard with Xxxcellent p to p grinding, cfs with a snatch that is just too tight and sucks bbb cock like a horny ***** on payday with final BBFS and pull and COT and body and an attitude that makes me believe she really likes me too, lmfao! This gilfy MILF is an expert sex queen who knows how to handle and manage a man to sexual satisfaction and oves to see men pleasured by her hot sexy oriental ways. Korean milfs are the best bc they know how to make it feel real.

The sex was ok but all the erotic sensual stuff leading up made the sex so fucking good, much better than it actually was, if that makes sense. . I came when she wanted me to. After 10 min of spooning and touching I would have cum if a fly on the wall sneezed, she had me so hard, ready, and leaking all over the place what a drip problem, I did not know my hard cock could drip like that, I felt 18 again. . She knows how to touch a man to ready him for a deep hard fulfilling dirty orgasm all over her chest.

Holy fuck, I am in love.

Just keep asking and she will eventually give what you want, I believe she is a pleaaer with limits that can be broken which is how I got her from cfs to BBFS but cob and tits, outside, not in.

I want to cum inside of her next time but she was very clear that I must not do that. I will keep asking. LOL.

BoulderBoy
10-21-20, 12:31
Saw Nala at BC in their new location. Since Nala has been well described her I will not repeat what's already here. I think she is the best there so far. Makes it hard to try anyone else there however, I will try to make a comparison and post.Hi, I haven't been in a while. Where's the new location? I'm not sure what their Insta is.

While I'm at it. Just wondering who out of all of them has the combo of being both gorgeous and generous with the mutual touching. Doesn't have to be FIV or FOV but that would be a bonus! I've seen Michelle a couple times (was she Stacy too?) and she's a fucking amazing show full of sensuality. But there are limits.

DolfString111
10-21-20, 12:58
Yo, I've been there and seen like 3 of them. None nearly as good as what you've describe, but never a "yumi". What was the damage?

Upon advice of members here tried out a spa in Fullerton off the 57 and something orange by the doggy spa late last night coming home.

Hot Korean MILF but not the recommended susan, instead a gem named Yumi, umi, you me?? Or something like that.

Pouty full lips.

She will spoon snuggle rub and touch get you nuru hard with Xxxcellent p to p grinding, cfs with a snatch that is just too tight and sucks bbb cock like a horny ***** on payday with final BBFS and pull and COT and body and an attitude that makes me believe she really likes me too, lmfao! This gilfy MILF is an expert sex queen who knows how to handle and manage a man to sexual satisfaction and oves to see men pleasured by her hot sexy oriental ways. Korean milfs are the best bc they know how to make it feel real.

The sex was ok but all the erotic sensual stuff leading up made the sex so fucking good, much better than it actually was, if that makes sense. . I came when she wanted me to. After 10 min of spooning and touching I would have cum if a fly on the wall sneezed, she had me so hard, ready, and leaking all over the place what a drip problem, I did not know my hard cock could drip like that, I felt 18 again. . She knows how to touch a man to ready him for a deep hard fulfilling dirty orgasm all over her chest.

Holy fuck, I am in love.

Just keep asking and she will eventually give what you want, I believe she is a pleaaer with limits that can be broken which is how I got her from cfs to BBFS but cob and tits, outside, not in.

I want to cum inside of her next time but she was very clear that I must not do that. I will keep asking. LOL.

Miguel Honcho
10-21-20, 13:10
Swan is located right next to Sushi / Subway, and on Edinger. Fairview across from Stater Bro.I'm pretty sure that's White Swan. Swan Spa is in the circus building at Fair & Harbor.

EverydayMonger
10-21-20, 13:26
I'm pretty sure that's White Swan. Swan Spa is in the circus building at Fair & Harbor.Which is better?

July1714
10-21-20, 15:00
Went to Nirvana right before Covid hit and saw Rose. Exactly like the pictures and a surprisingly good massage with hot stones. Very flirty and a good time. Would definitely recommend. I was wondering if there's anyone with experience with any of the other girls there. Rose was great but always curious about others. Thanks.What services does she provide?

Heartless Jay
10-21-20, 19:05
Anybody have a report on 888 Spa in SA?

LeatherNeck14
10-21-20, 21:19
Anybody have a report on 888 Spa in SA?That was actually the very first place I ever visited to begin my monger career. Was a year ago went once as far as I can tell no FS just HE. 4 house. 6 tip blew 2 nuts and plenty of roaming late to mid 40 ish gal at that time place is clean rooms have full doors.

TooLazy
10-21-20, 23:26

Pouty full lips.

Holy fuck, I am in love.

I want to cum inside of her next time but she was very clear that I must not do that. I will keep asking. LOL.This place?[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the address number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

Miguel Honcho
10-22-20, 00:35
Which is better?I haven't been to either yet, but there are a couple of recent reviews here. Both are on my to do list.

Heartless Jay
10-22-20, 01:36
That was actually the very first place I ever visited to begin my monger career. Was a year ago went once as far as I can tell no FS just HE. 4 house. 6 tip blew 2 nuts and plenty of roaming late to mid 40 ish gal at that time place is clean rooms have full doors.Thanks LeatherNeck. My experience was similar. Entry was. 35, now. 4, tip. 6.

Been there perhaps a dozen times, same AMP named CC, very cute and toned body. Very good legit massage, hot stones on request. Some teasing. On flip, above average job, best part was the facial expressions. Nasty girl! Once I got to know her better she started dropping the top during HE. Try as I have though, no FS. I was wondering if other providers there offered more, but enjoy CC too much to test the waters. Guess I can always go for granny at FnC.

Hornilius69
10-22-20, 03:04
I haven't been to either yet, but there are a couple of recent reviews here. Both are on my to do list.The one in Costa Mesa has younger girls, but the service in Santa Ana is better.

AwkwardTurtles
10-22-20, 03:07
Anyone go recently? Was trying to get an Asian escort, but seems like that's harder to get into that network. Thinking about an AMP first. Subbed to RM, but none of the reviews near me seem like they easily hand out FS / BJ services. 6 star reviews are consistent though, so it seems like it might be a good option to head over there. Anyone familiar with the process? Should I try to text them first or should I call in an appointment? Is walk in ever a thing, or do I have to make an appointment for sure?

Lift Her Up
10-22-20, 11:10
Anyone go recently? Was trying to get an Asian escort, but seems like that's harder to get into that network. Thinking about an AMP first. Subbed to RM, but none of the reviews near me seem like they easily hand out FS / BJ services. 6 star reviews are consistent though, so it seems like it might be a good option to head over there. Anyone familiar with the process? Should I try to text them first or should I call in an appointment? Is walk in ever a thing, or do I have to make an appointment for sure?OK I'll make an exception to the rule of not responding to new members who just ask questions. Just show up and then if no one is available, ask for an appointment. Now, from this point on, I suggest visiting three different places and reporting about them here. Once you've given us useful or at least interesting information, we'll be open to answering quesitons.

Lift Her Up.

Bronco
10-22-20, 12:06
Visited my old stand by in Orange. Katella and the 55 rear parking lot of medical facility. Two sisters are always nice. Good naked massage with touching and sucking allowed. For me anyway. I ve known them for years. Attractive Viet milfs. YMMV. Treat them kind. They are very sweet.

DolfString111
10-22-20, 12:14
Visited my old stand by in Orange. Katella and the 55 rear parking lot of medical facility. Two sisters are always nice. Good naked massage with touching and sucking allowed. For me anyway. I ve known them for years. Attractive Viet milfs. YMMV. Treat them kind. They are very sweet.Establishment name and damage? 8-.

HeadorTail
10-22-20, 12:34
Is Listcrawler legit? Always wondered.

Mhsm2014
10-22-20, 13:06

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/151877I've seen her. She has fake tits but they are really nice. Classic hangers and they're more than a handful. She's really hot but just charges too much. She expects FS prices for nuru. I enjoyed her but I won't go back to her for that reason. Fun fact: she made me nut so hard it shot on my own face. Now I understand that jump scare look the girls get from cum shots in porn.

Mhsm2014
10-22-20, 13:11
Is that the famous Quinn back at Aroma / Honey Spa? Haven't seen her, but heard she was amazing.I think it is the same one. She wasn't as curvy as I was hoping based on the photo but I really liked her nonetheless. One of the better experiences I've had there. Highly recommend!

IndieBoi
10-22-20, 13:18
Anybody have a report on 888 Spa in SA?Last time I was there my go to was Emily. Idk if she works there but on my 2nd visit onwards I was able to convince her to some FS action. My only problem with her was that she was a super clean freak and when I fucked her she wanted it to be quiet and not make a lot of noise LOL. You have to negotiate a lot with her but managed to drop it down to $.40 for everything with a cover. Emily was slim young almost b cups my type so that's why I didn't care much about tip.

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 13:34
OK I'll make an exception to the rule of not responding to new members who just ask questions. Just show up and then if no one is available, ask for an appointment. Now, from this point on, I suggest visiting three different places and reporting about them here. Once you've given us useful or at least interesting information, we'll be open to answering quesitons.

Lift Her Up.Go to these 3 places in orange. East star spa, Blossom massage an Petite spa. Report back on these first. If you want some in the Westminster area I can get you some also that I haven't tried. Like VT spa in Westminster. Can't wait to here back from you.

July1714
10-22-20, 13:38
OK I'll make an exception to the rule of not responding to new members who just ask questions. Just show up and then if no one is available, ask for an appointment. Now, from this point on, I suggest visiting three different places and reporting about them here. Once you've given us useful or at least interesting information, we'll be open to answering quesitons.

Lift Her Up.You get it LOL.

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 14:04
Ok this week I was in the Inland empire area an Heard about the famous Jessie Yessi so I set up an a appointment so I get there and she greets me with a great smile Nice DD tits a killer ass flat stomach. She starts out with a nice BBBJ why suckin my balls back-and-forth whEn she starts getting closer to my ass. She then tells me to get on all fours. She really dug in there with her tongue And cleaned me out good. Then I got her in the missionary position an fucked her good then turned her around an fucked her from behind. She is loving my big cock. Haha. Then she said the magic word. Slammer please cum in my ass. How's that?

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 15:02
Ok this week I was in the Inland empire area an Heard about the famous Jessie Yessi so I set up an a appointment so I get there and she greets me with a great smile Nice DD tits a killer ass flat stomach. She starts out with a nice BBBJ why suckin my balls back-and-forth whEn she starts getting closer to my ass. She then tells me to get on all fours. She really dug in there with her tongue And cleaned me out good. Then I got her in the missionary position an fucked her good then turned her around an fucked her from behind. She is loving my big cock. Haha. Then she said the magic word. Slammer please cum in my ass. How's that?

LaidBack59
10-22-20, 16:36
Go to these 3 places in orange. East star spa, Blossom massage an Petite spa. Report back on these first. If you want some in the Westminster area I can get you some also that I haven't tried. Like VT spa in Westminster. Can't wait to here back from you.For East Star, go during the week and ask for Tiffany. Cute, nice tits and knows how to give a good massage and make sure you leave happy.

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 16:48
For East Star, go during the week and ask for Tiffany. Cute, nice tits and knows how to give a good massage and make sure you leave happy.Now when you say leave happy. Is it happy or happy happy happy. Now to make her happy what does that take. 20.00 40.00 60.00 80.00 100.00 120.00 140.00 😁.

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 16:50
Now when you say leave happy. Is it happy or happy happy happy. Now to make her happy what does that take. 20.00 40.00 60.00 80.00 100.00 120.00 140.00 😁.Anyways LB59 you're banned from this game you give too much information. 😄.

Sbf714
10-22-20, 18:57
Random shot in the dark but does anyone know where Helen went from Amazing Foot Spa (Re-opened under as legit now) in Hawaiian Gardens? She was active there around 2014 or so and I'm pretty sure she was either fired or moved to a different location. There was another Helen there but she was not as GFE as the first one sadly.

Explorer143
10-22-20, 19:18
Wanted to hit swan spa up but found out there's two, which is better and what girls do you guys recommend, pm me please!

Chip74
10-22-20, 20:59
Saw Jenny a few days ago who by the way gives a great massage I will definitely repeat just for that alone. But after the flip I did ask her if FS was an option and she said no which is fine. But then after the warm towel she asked if I was ready for round two and hinted that something else maybe offered.

Just wanted to get an opinion on whether I'm missing something or was it bad communication on my part between her English the mask that she was wearing and my bad hearing it could definitely be that.

Granted I am still relatively new and only been to a few of these places in the area, I just wanted to run it up the flagpole to some senior members.

RBFSyndrome
10-22-20, 21:53
Wanted to hit swan spa up but found out there's two, which is better and what girls do you guys recommend, pm me please!Check the review I wrote on white swan SA. Maybe I got unlucky but never going there again. If anything don't give them tip upfront because they will cut the session short. Absolutely foul experience. Girls might be cute but who knows.

Slammer6008
10-22-20, 21:58
Saw Jenny a few days ago who by the way gives a great massage I will definitely repeat just for that alone. But after the flip I did ask her if FS was an option and she said no which is fine. But then after the warm towel she asked if I was ready for round two and hinted that something else maybe offered.

Just wanted to get an opinion on whether I'm missing something or was it bad communication on my part between her English the mask that she was wearing and my bad hearing it could definitely be that.

Granted I am still relatively new and only been to a few of these places in the area, I just wanted to run it up the flagpole to some senior members.One what does she look like?. When you're getting a massage Try to rub her leg if she doesn't resist. On the flip try to rub her ass if she doesn't resist time to take off the panties.

BigBoDonk
10-22-20, 23:04
Ok this week I was in the Inland empire area an Heard about the famous Jessie Yessi so I set up an a appointment so I get there and she greets me with a great smile Nice DD tits a killer ass flat stomach. She starts out with a nice BBBJ why suckin my balls back-and-forth whEn she starts getting closer to my ass. She then tells me to get on all fours. She really dug in there with her tongue And cleaned me out good. Then I got her in the missionary position an fucked her good then turned her around an fucked her from behind. She is loving my big cock. Haha. Then she said the magic word. Slammer please cum in my ass. How's that?Hey everyone, I wonder if there is a similar provider in Massage Parlors in OC, its a freakin 1 hour ride from OC to Inland.

Any recommendations?

RandallSlavin
10-22-20, 23:05
FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.

RichTheMan
10-23-20, 00:31
Been a while since I've tried one of these places and saw the place was the sort of place you have to try for sorta rite of passage lmao, called and asked for Anna got to the place and saw three older ladies waiting outside took my chances asked for Anna spent a total $ and me and Anna we're off to the races from there. Definitely not the best looker and tried to up sell for $ tip but negotiated for. 6 and got my nut off.

LaidBack59
10-23-20, 00:41
Anyways LB59 you're banned from this game you give too much information. 😄.The number of happies is directly proportional to the number of $.

ZzzBoy14
10-23-20, 09:50
FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.I don't know why all these places are opening up outside of santa ana. Santa ana seems the safest. this was the first nuru place I ever went to, originally on fairview in santa ana.

ChThrowAway
10-23-20, 12:17
FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.Thanks for the heads up! Their IG was also down.

RBFSyndrome
10-23-20, 14:26
Visited one of my regulars and they increased the hr to 40 and expected 60 tip. Before it was 30 hr 40 tip.

I guess hr rate is normal now but feel like these girls all want 60 now.

Would love to find a joint with good attitude and not greedy.

Stockholm
10-23-20, 15:57
FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).

HeadorTail
10-23-20, 16:05
FYI BCC in fountain valley got raided today.I just left Blue Ocean (Pain Free) in Fountain Valley. I'm not familiar with BCC. I know Moon and Joy and Massage Enjoy and Healing Massage have all closed, partially due to harassment from officials. Where is (or was) BCC? FVPD is only a little less strict that HBPD when it comes to monitoring Massage shops.

Caribe
10-23-20, 18:20
Visited one of my regulars and they increased the hr to 40 and expected 60 tip. Before it was 30 hr 40 tip.

Would love to find a joint with good attitude and not greedy.Yeah, that's fucked up. Luckily some of us have long time providers that accept our old tip amount Or, you can always head over to F&C Westminster. I hear they have a new batch of granny imports. They may accept the old F&C FS rate. After all, they're grannies!

Alkalinedio
10-23-20, 19:55
Friend of a friend mentioned same with Yung zeeee as well not sure if true never been but that's alot of pressure seems during slow times.

Stay safe AD.

I don't know why all these places are opening up outside of santa ana. Santa ana seems the safest. this was the first nuru place I ever went to, originally on fairview in santa ana.

HeadorTail
10-23-20, 21:29
Friend of a friend mentioned same with Yung zeeee as well not sure if true never been but that's alot of pressure seems during slow times.

Stay safe AD.Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.

Kevin80
10-23-20, 22:08
Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.A police officer says hi to Bella and asked if Jennifer is coming back? He sounds like a customer.

TooLazy
10-23-20, 23:14
What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).Its not BBC. Bad Bad Cooking.

DJezDick
10-23-20, 23:40
I just left Blue Ocean (Pain Free) in Fountain Valley. I'm not familiar with BCC. I know Moon and Joy and Massage Enjoy and Healing Massage have all closed, partially due to harassment from officials. Where is (or was) BCC? FVPD is only a little less strict that HBPD when it comes to monitoring Massage shops.There is a NURU place on Warner / Euclid. Same side of the street as 7 eleven.

SCJohn
10-23-20, 23:51

Would love to find a joint with good attitude and not greedy.I've been fortunate to have a few UTR girl's that I've been seeing all during this pandemic, and I've always been generous with tips and HF. Times are tough and they've been out of work for a long time and when open, they are very slow. I don't mind paying the new HF and I've already been tipping at least $60. Keep in mind most AMP's outside of the area have always had a HF of $60. I'm seeing some places wanting $70-80 HF now, so $30 was such a deal before; $40 is still a pretty good deal. I've never had a girl complain about the tip. Instead, I'll get 2 pops during a session, extra time and some special services.

SCJohn
10-23-20, 23:57
Westminster PD walked through Young Zi a couple of weeks ago opening each door. I was there. How ridiculous was that? There's like 2,000 massage places in Westminster and they pick Young Zi, one of three or four legit places in town. I think one of them said hi to Bella as he walked in and asked if Jennifer was coming back as he left.That's crazy! Wonder what they were looking for or expecting to find.

Tmerrr
10-24-20, 02:39
Visited this AMP last week. Nothing special.

HH was two Jacksons to the house. Normal.

The place was clean, the beds were extra comfy. The therapist was clothed the entire time. The massage was ticklish / relaxing with very light roaming. Pillows are under the table, just as an observation.

Two Jacksons didn't even meet the flip! STAY AWAY!

LooseChange72
10-24-20, 04:46
Last few times I went to detox I had Cynthia. Great experience and keeps me coming back because of that ass. My last visit the were two other girls. Paloma and Sisi. Does anyone have info on either one? Looking to change up on my next visit. Much appreciated.

HeadorTail
10-24-20, 09:09
There is a NURU place on Warner / Euclid. Same side of the street as 7 eleven.I've visited Dorothy there at that corner but it said Modern Day Spa. Maybe the same place. If so I'll miss that big rack. Probably a year ago Moon Massage on Talbert and Magnolia got popped. An Asian under cover officer came in posing as a customer. He got naked and after the flip asked what she had to offer. She foolishly said happy ending. He asked how much and she said 50. He then asked anything else. She mentioned FS for 160 (would take 100 in my experience LOL) and he said he'd think about it. Finished the massage. He left and immediately two uniformed officers came in and arrested her. The other provider in the shop had seen the guy the week before but was more circumspect in her replies and avoided arrest. Definitely a risky city to ply the massage trade.

Undftdaddctn
10-24-20, 15:58
https://instagram.com/angeltouchgirls?igshid=59gd00y3xr5s

Anyone been here. Got any intel. Offering free car wash with massage.

Lift Her Up
10-24-20, 17:53
Yes, same Emily. I saw her last week.Thanks to the guidance from my friends here, I got in to see Emily (and got into Emily). It was point4 to the house and $point2 donation to her. I sat on the table as she came in and offered the bills, saying "please. " She asked for twenty more, I stood up, and she said ok.

The really fine part was her vocalizations in mish. As an older guy, even with help from drugs I need more help than most. Hearing a woman respond with each motion does me enormous good, and Emily did it just right, just exactly what I needed. At the very end I did catch some whiffs of cigarette smoke, poor girl, hope she can kick that, tough as it is to do it.

My feeling on the donation level is that $point6 total for a visit is my max. If other guys want to give her more, fine, go for it, and I'll just see someone else. I want both her and me to feel good about what we're doing.

Temperature check on the way in, I remained masked, Emily did not have one.

Lift Her Up.

LeatherNeck14
10-24-20, 21:34
Anyone have intel on this place in SA on Bristol target shopping center.

KoreanThumper
10-24-20, 22:43
Saw this place mentioned but no reviews so TOFTT. Mentions include "young" and "miss saigon" so was excited. Greeted at the front by a 6/10 real world 8/10 MP. Asked for line-up but was just her. Wanted $. 6 (but talked down to $. 4 (still not great). Wasn't rushed but overall wasn't anything to write home about.

MyFinalHeav3
10-25-20, 00:02
https://instagram.com/angeltouchgirls?igshid=59gd00y3xr5s

Anyone been here. Got any intel. Offering free car wash with massage.Extension of golden touch day spa.

NathanCross
10-25-20, 00:32
Saw this place mentioned but no reviews so TOFTT. Mentions include "young" and "miss saigon" so was excited. Greeted at the front by a 6/10 real world 8/10 MP. Asked for line-up but was just her. Wanted $. 6 (but talked down to $. 4 (still not great). Wasn't rushed but overall wasn't anything to write home about.Seems like everyone want $. 4 now.

Slammer6008
10-25-20, 11:36
Has anyone tried the new place next to it?

Bronco
10-25-20, 14:14
Establishment name and damage? 8-.Used to be Healthy Spa. Name changed when they re-opened. Didn't catch it. Unit are. 40/40.

AceMan2000
10-25-20, 15:12
Used to be Healthy Spa. Name changed when they re-opened. Didn't catch it. Unit are. 40/40.40 for the hour or half?

Kknm1
10-25-20, 17:26
What is BCC? (excuse my ignorance).BodyCareCenter.

CoffeeLake1151
10-25-20, 19:52
Hey everyone, I wonder if there is a similar provider in Massage Parlors in OC, its a freakin 1 hour ride from OC to Inland.

Any recommendations?Why not see Cynthia in Detox Spot in GG?

I've heard Jessie Yessi's tits and ass are both fake. Cynthia's tits and ass are real, and they both ginormous!

Sadly, Cynthia only works at Detox Spot on Sundays and Mondays.

KokoMobro19
10-25-20, 20:26
Long time Forum watcher, first time poster.

Got the rundown from one of the providers on what happened at BCC. Apparently some neighbors complained but nothing too bad. All the girls moved to new location in Lake Forrest under instagram at nuru_stars1.

Quincy88
10-25-20, 22:17
What's up everybody.

Looking for info on sensational in Brea? I've seen it mentioned once or twice before on here but nothing substantial. I didn't realise I lived so close to it so went about a week ago in the morning but front door was locked and looked empty. However, there was a sign posted saying "Masks required". Still had the itch the next day so called before work, no answer and about 3 hours later get a call back saying they were open until 9. Left work early to get there a little past 8 and door was locked no answer. Needless to say I was frustrated LOL, I'm going to try my luck again today but if anybody has any info of lately regarding this place: girls, rates, what time to go would be great too. I have info on some parlors in the LA in anyone interested.It's pretty cool. They're open 9 to 9. Only 2 girls. Ok looking! One does full service but I forgot the damage. They sometimes dress up. I totally forgot names. 🤷127997;8205;9794;65039;129335;127997;8205;9794;65039; 40 for the house 60 for HJ tip.

Member #6190
10-26-20, 07:16
Anyone have intel on this place in SA on Bristol target shopping centerI went a long long time ago and no go.

Bronco
10-26-20, 12:16
40 for the hour or half?Half hour. Where do you find 40 for the hour?

July1714
10-26-20, 18:07
Man who ever said Cynthia was hot owes me some money. She's cute and super nice but she's not hot at all. Maybe for older men she's hot but I have pulled better women in dtf or at Nirvana. She has super saggy boobs and some ass but not like it was described.

First I booked Jazmin who had a stomach and when you came in I told her I asked for the infamous Cynthia. The Dominican girl. . 4 at door with a super short papason. You go in and she gets right to it for 1. 2. So disappointed. Not to tute my own horn but she even asked for my number because she thought I was attractive. Bebe at vt is better. So is apple.

BigBoDonk
10-26-20, 18:27
Why not see Cynthia in Detox Spot in GG?

I've heard Jessie Yessi's tits and ass are both fake. Cynthia's tits and ass are real, and they both ginormous!

Sadly, Cynthia only works at Detox Spot on Sundays and Mondays.Thank you for response. Detox is a ripoff bro, 40 + $60, like for 1 shot only, I think it is way over priced. I guess Yessi charges like 1 or something like that.

Number Cruncher
10-26-20, 20:42
Greetings. I don't post here much these days, but I paid a visit to Sunshine in LF last Friday afternoon around 2 (10/23/20). My masseuse was Lulu and I had a nice and pleasurable experience. I was wearing my work clothes so it took a little longer to get undressed, so I was just taking off my underwear when she came into the room. She gave a little giggle as I laid down on the table naked. Massage was OK, not great, maybe 6.5 out of 10. After about 15-20 minutes of massage, the tease factor was excellent, as she played with my butthole and balls for about 5 minutes. She came back with the hot towel to wipe off my back before I turned over, which always kills my boner, but the HJ was great once I got hard again. This was only about 30 minutes into the massage, so she gave a great foot and leg massage for the remainder. She tried to give me a second pop about 50 minutes in, but I was spent and told her to relax on that after about 5 minutes of effort. Anyhow, very pleasurable visit, as all of my visits at Sunshine. She was probably about my age. Early 40's, but enthusiastic and playful. I don't know her schedule, but she definitely works on Fridays. $60 for the hour and tipped $60, with no questions asked beforehand. Lulu, give her a chance and I guarantee you'll have a good time. If anyone knows where Vivian works (former masseuse at Sunshine), please post. That lady was a rock star.

Slammer6008
10-26-20, 21:24
Thank you for response. Detox is a ripoff bro, 40 + $60, like for 1 shot only, I think it is way over priced. I guess Yessi charges like 1 or something like that.I'm telling you if do you ever go see her it's Worth the trip I just checked it off my bucket list. I couldn't tell if her ass was fake but she is cute and has a killer body. When I was fucking her in the ass and I had both my hands on her ass I could not tell it was fake. Flat stomach also. I'm not telling anybody to drive there but if they're in the neighborhood.

Slammer6008
10-26-20, 21:25
I'm telling you if do you ever go see her it's Worth the trip I just checked it off my bucket list. I couldn't tell if her ass was fake but she is cute and has a killer body. When I was fucking her in the ass and I had both my hands on her ass I could not tell it was fake. Flat stomach also. I'm not telling anybody to drive there but if they're in the neighborhood.She's in Colton.

GreenStream
10-26-20, 22:57
Greetings. I don't post here much these days, but I paid a visit to Sunshine in LF last Friday afternoon around 2 (10/23/20). My masseuse was Lulu and I had a nice and pleasurable experience. I was wearing my work clothes so it took a little longer to get undressed, so I was just taking off my underwear when she came into the room. She gave a little giggle as I laid down on the table naked. Massage was OK, not great, maybe 6.5 out of 10. After about 15-20 minutes of massage, the tease factor was excellent, as she played with my butthole and balls for about 5 minutes. She came back with the hot towel to wipe off my back before I turned over, which always kills my boner, but the HJ was great once I got hard again. This was only about 30 minutes into the massage, so she gave a great foot and leg massage for the remainder. She tried to give me a second pop about 50 minutes in, but I was spent and told her to relax on that after about 5 minutes of effort. Anyhow, very pleasurable visit, as all of my visits at Sunshine. She was probably about my age. Early 40's, but enthusiastic and playful. I don't know her schedule, but she definitely works on Fridays. $60 for the hour and tipped $60, with no questions asked beforehand. Lulu, give her a chance and I guarantee you'll have a good time. If anyone knows where Vivian works (former masseuse at Sunshine), please post. That lady was a rock star.Thank you. The other place near this one will not do much, as they are very afraid of COVID19. Have you tried Golden Spa?

BigBoDonk
10-27-20, 16:10
I'm telling you if do you ever go see her it's Worth the trip I just checked it off my bucket list. I couldn't tell if her ass was fake but she is cute and has a killer body. When I was fucking her in the ass and I had both my hands on her ass I could not tell it was fake. Flat stomach also. I'm not telling anybody to drive there but if they're in the neighbourhood.Yes, but how much does she charge?

BigBoDonk
10-27-20, 16:11
Man who ever said Cynthia was hot owes me some money. She's cute and super nice but she's not hot at all. Maybe for older men she's hot but I have pulled better women in dtf or at Nirvana. She has super saggy boobs and some ass but not like it was described.

First I booked Jazmin who had a stomach and when you came in I told her I asked for the infamous Cynthia. The Dominican girl. . 4 at door with a super short papason. You go in and she gets right to it for 1. 2. So disappointed. Not to tute my own horn but she even asked for my number because she thought I was attractive. Bebe at vt is better. So is apple.Anybody tried to get a discount for provider in Detox? I am curious it she can agree on 120?

Number Cruncher
10-27-20, 17:10
Thank you. The other place near this one will not do much, as they are very afraid of COVID19. Have you tried Golden Spa?No, I have not tried Golden. I assume you're referring to the place at Muirlands and Ridge Route in the Burger Town / El Ranchito shopping center? For the longest time, I though that place was legit, although the layout looks like the type of place that provides extras. According to RM, they do provide extras, although I'm not a subscriber to RM. Also. I've been working in the area for 20 years and they've been there the whole time. Perhaps ownership has changed once or twice, but a long time business, nonetheless. Have you been to Golden? Do you recommend? I've never had a bad experience at Sunshine and also LJ on Triton has never left me unhappy as well, except for the time I went a little buzzed and couldn't bust a nut, but that was on me.

KokoMobro19
10-27-20, 19:45
Anyone ever been to that massage place behind Minute King liquor in Newport Beach / Costa Mesa? I tend to prefer places that are more discreet in general.

Ocdtnb
10-27-20, 22:25
Found AngelTouch on IG and ended up talking to Pamela (one of the ladies who works there) on her IG. She didn't give me the address yet; but that area is a little further out of my normal travel zone; so I'm wondering if anyone has been there.

Intel offered: Last time at Havana, I booked Melanie. Looks different than her photo, which is kinda a Pacific Island vibe. I think she might be Korean?? Anyway, massage was nice and she she's 8/10 looks, IMHO. Overall, we just didn't click and that's probably me not her.

I'm still chasing what I had with Ari. Sensual as hell, lots of b2 b contact and some LFK. Honestly, I don't know if I can find that level of experience again without going to a FS joint, which isn't what I'm looking for.

Nirvana in Los Al: I haven't been since COVID, but I did lurk by the other day. Just parked for a few minutes and watched. Rose came out to get something out of her car. She looked fit in a cute little dress. WAY to glam for the area LOL. But I was interested. In the past, I've drawn a few older ladies with poor service, so I haven't been too keen on going back. But it looks like business as usual with Rose, so if you know her and that's what you're into, looks like Game On.

Heartless Jay
10-28-20, 01:17
Anybody tried to get a discount for provider in Detox? I am curious it she can agree on 120?Not since covid. Think you've just got to pony up the extra. 2 for a while. Let's try to hold the line on $. 4.

EverydayMonger
10-28-20, 02:27
Texted and mamasan recommended elly. 45 entrance and 100 nuru. Thought I was going to get FS but was very disappointed. She's nice but massage was mediocre and he was not worth the money. Wouldn't recommend.

Spud666
10-28-20, 12:03
No, I have not tried Golden. I assume you're referring to the place at Muirlands and Ridge Route in the Burger Town / El Ranchito shopping center? For the longest time, I though that place was legit, although the layout looks like the type of place that provides extras. According to RM, they do provide extras, although I'm not a subscriber to RM. Also. I've been working in the area for 20 years and they've been there the whole time. Perhaps ownership has changed once or twice, but a long time business, nonetheless. Have you been to Golden? Do you recommend? I've never had a bad experience at Sunshine and also LJ on Triton has never left me unhappy as well, except for the time I went a little buzzed and couldn't bust a nut, but that was on me.I lost my mongering virginity at Golden about 15 years ago, LOL. HJ only pretty much as far as I have experienced.

SureWhyNot1234
10-28-20, 15:21
Anybody tried to get a discount for provider in Detox? I am curious it she can agree on 120?They got VIP for $. 2. Ask for it at the door.

BigBoDonk
10-28-20, 19:10
They got VIP for $. 2. Ask for it at the door.What is VIP?

Cappy73
10-28-20, 20:55
Any increase in mileage post COVID lockdowns? Thinking about venturing out tonight.

BigBoDonk
10-28-20, 21:01
They got VIP for $. 2. Ask for it at the door.Does anyone has Cynthias pic, curious how she looks like? What size is she?

JohnB3411
10-28-20, 22:35
Anyone got a place where it's a great massage with big double D's?? The bigger the better. Pm me thanks.

MyFinalHeav3
10-29-20, 01:35
Any idea where melanie went? She left havana a while ago.

Found AngelTouch on IG and ended up talking to Pamela (one of the ladies who works there) on her IG. She didn't give me the address yet; but that area is a little further out of my normal travel zone; so I'm wondering if anyone has been there.

Intel offered: Last time at Havana, I booked Melanie. Looks different than her photo, which is kinda a Pacific Island vibe. I think she might be Korean?? Anyway, massage was nice and she she's 8/10 looks, IMHO. Overall, we just didn't click and that's probably me not her.

I'm still chasing what I had with Ari. Sensual as hell, lots of b2 b contact and some LFK. Honestly, I don't know if I can find that level of experience again without going to a FS joint, which isn't what I'm looking for.

Nirvana in Los Al: I haven't been since COVID, but I did lurk by the other day. Just parked for a few minutes and watched. Rose came out to get something out of her car. She looked fit in a cute little dress. WAY to glam for the area LOL. But I was interested. In the past, I've drawn a few older ladies with poor service, so I haven't been too keen on going back. But it looks like business as usual with Rose, so if you know her and that's what you're into, looks like Game On.

SneakyPete7
10-29-20, 14:01
Anyone got a place where it's a great massage with big double D's?? The bigger the better. Pm me thanks.Sweet sansa at sunrise in SA does a great job with her assets.

LooseChange72
10-29-20, 14:09
Does anyone has Cynthias pic, curious how she looks like? What size is sheJust make a quick visit with her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Let us know what you think.

SneakyPete7
10-29-20, 14:17
No, I have not tried Golden. I assume you're referring to the place at Muirlands and Ridge Route in the Burger Town / El Ranchito shopping center? For the longest time, I though that place was legit, although the layout looks like the type of place that provides extras. According to RM, they do provide extras, although I'm not a subscriber to RM. Also. I've been working in the area for 20 years and they've been there the whole time. Perhaps ownership has changed once or twice, but a long time business, nonetheless. Have you been to Golden? Do you recommend? I've never had a bad experience at Sunshine and also LJ on Triton has never left me unhappy as well, except for the time I went a little buzzed and couldn't bust a nut, but that was on me.Definitely golden does extras, haven't found a provider who matches pic on their website though! Ha!

TimDrake
10-29-20, 16:50
Ava is now my all time favorite, too. She's easy to talk to, has amazing natural tits, is fun on the dirty talk, and welcomes attention to her chest. Treat her with respect and you'll be sure to have a good time.

SureWhyNot1234
10-29-20, 18:50
What is VIP?Basically a all in one price. Includes house fee and HH service. At detox I would expect it is the usually treatment they provide.

SureWhyNot1234
10-29-20, 18:51

Nirvana in Los Al: I haven't been since COVID, but I did lurk by the other day. Just parked for a few minutes and watched. Rose came out to get something out of her car. She looked fit in a cute little dress. WAY to glam for the area LOL. But I was interested. In the past, I've drawn a few older ladies with poor service, so I haven't been too keen on going back. But it looks like business as usual with Rose, so if you know her and that's what you're into, looks like Game On.I connected with a provider that works at angel. I believe they only go as far as nuru.

YellowFinTuna
10-29-20, 20:05
Had Asian West on my radar for a while on Brookhurst in GG so I went to go check it out. $50 an hour was the only posted option and the sign on the door said call for appointment. I started walking away and the mamasan said to come on it that I didn't need an appointment. Nice Viet place, clean, plenty of room so it was off to a good start. Very attractive provider named Luna came in and delivered a so-so massage but better than nothing. Luna was quite attractive but no teasing while I was face down on the table and I'm sure she knew what I was after.

Luna went to get the towels for the wipe down and on the flip it was mamasan! Told me her long story and finished the legit massage with emphasis on how great the massage was and that I should come back. Junior was ready on the flip but with mamasan and the lack of any extras. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I generally love Viet places but this one's off of my list and I'm short. 7 $. YMMV.

If I win the lottery. I would give it another shot because Luna was so cute. Too many other places to try out.

Ksujira
10-30-20, 00:02
Luna went to get the towels for the wipe down and on the flip it was mamasan! OH god this image you described made me laugh really hard. Sorry your poor outcome managed to brighten some stranger's day on the inter webs. I'm sure there's some. Gif out of there of this exact circumstance.

Jcg2358
10-30-20, 00:38
Had Asian West on my radar for a while on Brookhurst in GG so I went to go check it out. $50 an hour was the only posted option and the sign on the door said call for appointment. I started walking away and the mamasan said to come on it that I didn't need an appointment. Nice Viet place, clean, plenty of room so it was off to a good start. Very attractive provider named Luna came in and delivered a so-so massage but better than nothing. Luna was quite attractive but no teasing while I was face down on the table and I'm sure she knew what I was after.I had a similar experience at Asian West. Really good massage, but no teasing and completely legit. Like you, if I had money to burn, I'd repeat, but there are many places in the general area with a good massage AND various types of happy endings. And we all love a happy ending.

RedRoddddd
10-30-20, 03:52
I connected with a provider that works at angel. I believe they only go as far as nuru.Old Savvy spa on Chapman, Latinas let us know how it goes.

TooLazy
10-30-20, 11:58
Health Massage is 13372 ste 106.

40 at the door (hour rate).

40 for a real massage (decent).

100 for cfs.

Saw Mimi, decent massage, kinda pricey; went on the recommendation of a friend.

Lucky P is on Westminster between Hoover and Beach.

40 at the door (hour rate).

80 for BBBJ, no CIM.

100 for CFS.

Saw Cindy, decent massage, was short funds that day because I spent money on something else earlier that day and had forgotten to hit the bank so only got the BBBJ. Only negative is upsell on everything. Want to see tits, pay me. On a different note, she will spray you with antiseptic before and after the fun.

Lucky F is on Bolsa 9550 ste 118.

35 at the door (hour rate).

60 or 80 for HJ, can't remember.

Saw Gina, best massage, walking on the back, hot stone, etc. HJ was ok. Real massage, HJ is an after thought. No FS.

Mimi is probably mid 30's, Cindy is probably late 30's, maybe early 40's. Gina is probably mid 30's.

Avoid Higher Massage on beach in stanton, shitty massage, 40 for hhr. No extras, or maybe they thought I was PD?

Enjoy.

LeatherNeck14
10-30-20, 12:53
Out of all the providers at this location which has the most options and best bang for the money 💰.

BTrain
10-30-20, 13:49
Sweet sansa at sunrise in SA does a great job with her assets.Is this the same Sansa who used to work at the Honey affiliates?

Are the boobs natural or enhanced? How is her face?

WhistleHard
10-30-20, 13:52
Ava is now my all time favorite, too. She's easy to talk to, has amazing natural tits, is fun on the dirty talk, and welcomes attention to her chest. Treat her with respect and you'll be sure to have a good time.She's a cutie. Hadn't been to this location in years since it changed names, drew Ava. She's thicker but has nice curves and a cute face and is easy to talk to. Damn frustrating that there's only HE. Has anyone had more success than just the standard finish?

Or with the Asian girls at Havana. Hazel & Moon look like hotties from her pics but who knows how accurate those are.

Mr Houdini
10-30-20, 17:02
Avoid Higher Massage on beach in stanton, shitty massage, 40 for hhr. No extras, or maybe they thought I was PD?

Enjoy.I've actually been over here too. Don't think the actual name is Higher Massage anymore, providers told me they have a new owner who's the same owner as VIP Skincare Spa in Stanton as well. Girls between the two spots rotate a lot, some will work the day here and nights at VIP. I said in a previous report, I got Julia who's a fit early 30's Viet who looked good in her black dress. Her massage was just teasing, ended up doing 60 for the HJ afterwards with exposed breasts. She's okay. Girl who's been here longer is named Jackie, older short Viet MILF with bigger breasts, probably early 40's, but she looked good too. Gave a better massage from what I remember than Julia, then offered handjob for 60, and a BJ for 80 or 100 can't remember. But there are definitely extras available here, like you said the massage is lacking so I wouldn't go for longer than hhr. The extras you would expect depend on the girl, but as far as I know no FS is available here.

GreenStream
10-30-20, 17:40
Definitely golden does extras, haven't found a provider who matches pic on their website though! Ha!Indeed, those stock photos probably were not even taken in the USA. I do need to try and thank you for again mentioning it as a good place.

NathanCross
10-30-20, 18:39
Was in a mood for a quick fix so I decided to give this place a 2nd chance since it was near. Oh boy was I disappointed. The skinny lady I got definitely had some plastic surgery done this year. She had scar under her breast, scar on her labia, but a super tight vagina. Breast augmentation, labiaplasty, and vaginoplasty done?

NoClue02
10-30-20, 18:50
Went here from a recommendation from another monger here. Saw grace. Cute young gal, cheerful and can sound manly when talking to papasan. No curtain, just a divider where there's a huge crack in between. Imo, her massage skill is much better than anna or andie, but sadly no teasing at all. And seem like she doesn't do much on the leg massage either. She just rub a few times and that's it. On the flip went straight to HJ, which nothing to wrote about. Wish she were playing during the massage, which is one of the main reasons I go to these places haha. Allow roaming above the waist, lift up her shirt and bra for full view and squeeze. Did get to fov for like 5 seconds though before she playfully pull away so many more visits will open up? I would go here for massage and have to think about the happy part lmao. . 4 house. 4 tip.

MyFinalHeav3
10-30-20, 23:51
She's a cutie. Hadn't been to this location in years since it changed names, drew Ava. She's thicker but has nice curves and a cute face and is easy to talk to. Damn frustrating that there's only HE. Has anyone had more success than just the standard finish?

Or with the Asian girls at Havana. Hazel & Moon look like hotties from her pics but who knows how accurate those are.Moon from haven is probably in her late 30's to early 40's. Saggy tits and body. Yeah I'm not painting a great picture here. Standard services and nice body to body massage but her looks don't do it for me.