PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Tmerrr
09-16-20, 14:11
Thanks brother. It sounds like she has the same body as Jackie except for me giving Jackie the wood from behind.I haven't seen Jackie since Spa Castle. Do you know where she is now?

Roo556
09-16-20, 15:54
Not sure if this is the right post, but I tried Lily's massage in Lakewood. Paid for an hour and got a pretty solid massage. Didn't get the girls name but she was nice and talkative. Pretty much no teasing but he was available with no touching. Not the hottest experience but if I need an actual massage this is the place. There's reviews for another girl named Olivia on rubmaps and I think I'm going to come back and see if I can get her. Overall good massage but I'm still looking for some bolt ons.

Justin Hermouf
09-16-20, 16:45
I found this place by accident looking for a legit massage on Yelp. It is in Santa Ana but I don't want post the name and address straight away, incurring the wrath of longtime members, or least those that frequent F & C. The Yelp phone number works for this place.

I know it's the place because I recognized the laoban (Boss). My GF worked at F & C for a few months years ago so there's that.

The providers I saw were Old / Skinny, Old / Fat, all wearing dresses. What I sight. One was even washing out her puss when I walked into the bathroom.

I think one other monger was there while I was there so not too busy, yet.

$40 for the hour. I did legit only, tipped $20. She actually did a decent massage when I gave her a hard NO, haha.

Message me and I'll give you the name.

I'm an & T guy that likes a good massage effort. Any hidden gems in the SA / Tustin / Westminster area would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

JustChekIn
09-17-20, 01:12
I haven't seen Jackie since Spa Castle. Do you know where she is now?Just sent you PM.

Slammer6008
09-17-20, 09:38
I haven't seen Jackie since Spa Castle. Do you know where she is now?I've never been to castle so I wouldn't know if she's the same one.

KingOfFighters
09-17-20, 14:52
I found this place by accident looking for a legit massage on Yelp. It is in Santa Ana but I don't want post the name and address straight away, incurring the wrath of longtime members, or least those that frequent F & C. The Yelp phone number works for this place.

I know it's the place because I recognized the laoban (Boss). My GF worked at F & C for a few months years ago so there's that.

The providers I saw were Old / Skinny, Old / Fat, all wearing dresses. What I sight. One was even washing out her puss when I walked into the bathroom.

I think one other monger was there while I was there so not too busy, yet.

$40 for the hour. I did legit only, tipped $20. She actually did a decent massage when I gave her a hard NO, haha.

Message me and I'll give you the name.

I'm an & T guy that likes a good massage effort. Any hidden gems in the SA / Tustin / Westminster area would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.If anyone knows, what's at the old F&C, is it completely vacant now or is this place simply a second location.

JulianK
09-17-20, 15:15
She up sale me on the BBBJ and wanted the tip upfront too. Tipped a little more than what I usually do but she was very friendly and made my time with her very enjoyable. BBBJ + CFS, multiple position.Except, she's more like 35 than 25. She wants to negotiate up front, but once the service is agreed upon, she makes a good effort to get you to leave happy.

Unleash5000
09-17-20, 23:59
Anyone try nuru Angels off of IG?

BeanTwn1969
09-18-20, 00:31
So I had a nice 90 min massage scheduled for today with an atf, and unfortunately for me she had to cancel. At that point I should a just rescheduled for another day but the little head took over the big head again. So I started searching online for some big natural tits to play with, nothing, I remember a few decent reviews for a place on Glassel near Lincoln saying the had thick busty Latinas there. Odd place, big Mexican dude behind the glass, I paid 50 for 45, first mistake, never pay for more than 30 minutes at a Latina spa. Go to a room strip and wait about 5+ minutes, a cute ish kinda short thick girl pops her head to say hi, then disappears, couple minutes later a tall skinny sexy looking girl walks in to say hi and then leaves, I'm like WTF. Homeboy comes to the door and says which one? I picked the short one, mistake number 2, she gave one of the worst back rubs ever, liked she'd never done it before, no teasing but kept moaning. So she has me flip, I say 40 for HJ plus 10 for her tits out. Junior barely wanted to cooperate it was such a lack luster job. I busted and couldn't wait to get out of there. I figured that place is for FS, she had on a short dress no panties, her weird looking titties popped right out, it was definitely one of my worst experiences in 20 years of mongering. At least I finished or it would a been the worst. What happened to the good spots where you could go get a nice rub some teasing and a HJ?

Will not repeat.

Mhsm2014
09-18-20, 09:51
Anyone try nuru Angels off of IG?Not recently but it appears Nuru Angels is just a new profile for Bodycare Center.

Blrtum223
09-18-20, 14:29
Tried Sunflowerspa30 on IG.

Not worth it at all, pictures are fake and it's all Asian ladies in their 40's. $. 55 for 45 minutes then $1. 0 tip for a weak ass nuru.

Slammer6008
09-18-20, 20:02
Tried Sunflowerspa30 on IG.

Not worth it at all, pictures are fake and it's all Asian ladies in their 40's. $. 55 for 45 minutes then $1. 0 tip for a weak ass nuru.It's only my personal opinion it's just too much hit an miss for the money I would rather just have my cock sucked good And put the wood to my masseuse. So yeah sometimes you get a hot chick an she rubs you all over and then you get a hand job. Maybe if you want to just talk about Nura just start your own Nura site. Because most of the time when people talk about Nura. It's depressing. It's like yeah I got this hot chick to rub me but I couldn't fucker so I had to go home and jack off.

OK boys let's talk about something that's fun not expensive. OK so I went to Ckb or Cbk. An grabbed Hyland I just went with the special. BBBJCIM At the 20 min mark I gave her a mouth full. She still knows how to suck a good cock an balls nice an Sssslow.

No come on boys let's just talk about getting laid an having our cocks suck.

MyFinalHeav3
09-18-20, 20:15
Well you'd end up with something like the los angeles forum. Nothing but reports of old ladies and overweight latinas.

It's only my personal opinion it's just too much hit an miss for the money I would rather just have my cock sucked good And put the wood to my masseuse. So yeah sometimes you get a hot chick an she rubs you all over and then you get a hand job. Maybe if you want to just talk about Nura just start your own Nura site. Because most of the time when people talk about Nura. It's depressing. It's like yeah I got this hot chick to rub me but I couldn't fucker so I had to go home and jack off.

OK boys let's talk about something that's fun not expensive. OK so I went to Ckb or Cbk. An grabbed Hyland I just went with the special. BBBJCIM At the 20 min mark I gave her a mouth full. She still knows how to suck a good cock an balls nice an Sssslow.

No come on boys let's just talk about getting laid an having our cocks suck.

OcAllen
09-18-20, 21:38
Was looking for a massage before work yesterday. Dropped by 6 star in west and paid 35 for hhr. Pretty expensive when it used to be that price for hr massage. 40's Chinese rubbed my.

Body for 5 minutes, no massage at all. Flip over and agreed 70 for bbj. Was just alright she kept complaining about size and I kept having to hold her hands down. No repeat for me, rather pay same price and get a decent one somewhere else.

AlphabetTongue
09-18-20, 22:52
Been visiting Trish from OC for some time now and finally decided to share one of many experiences!

The experiences was and is the best of both worlds; excellent hands all around and definitely hot. Always surprises me in some way with every visit but consistent in releasing the knots and tension from a long work day.

She's an excellent CMT that is actually great at massages. Don't let her hot petite amazing body fool you when it comes to strength. She's got the strength that could win an ironman competition. I used to walk out feeling really loose, prolly caused by more than one reason. But, pleasantly hurting from her kneading the knots and tension from calves and the rest of my body.

So, definitely a CMT that is great at her job, and on the flip. I can't help but stand attention to her amazing body. She's strictly HJ but believe me, she can read your body like a book and get you to release any tension build up in a short time. I tend to last pretty long too so someone I've pleasantly lose to. I'm pretty sure she knows she's in full control after the flip. But what makes her amazing is she gets into it as well. She has the right reactions both physically and vocally that make you want to extend the time. She's been a guaranteed repeat for me and I'm sure will be for you as well. Treat her with respect and you'll definitely have a great time!

-M.

CuriousSpek
09-19-20, 01:14
It's only my personal opinion it's just too much hit an miss for the money I would rather just have my cock sucked good And put the wood to my masseuse. So yeah sometimes you get a hot chick an she rubs you all over and then you get a hand job. Maybe if you want to just talk about Nura just start your own Nura site. Because most of the time when people talk about Nura. It's depressing. It's like yeah I got this hot chick to rub me but I couldn't fucker so I had to go home and jack off.

No come on boys let's just talk about getting laid an having our cocks suck.So, Maria is hideous looking but is supposedly a better sucker then hyland. Is hyland decent looking because I would not know who to get? I'm timid that Maria will turn me off because of her looks. Do you know if any of these two ladies will suck with a condom on?

BlueberryScone
09-19-20, 01:43
So I had a nice 90 min massage scheduled for today with an atf, and unfortunately for me she had to cancel. At that point I should a just rescheduled for another day but the little head took over the big head again. So I started searching online for some big natural tits to play with, nothing, I remember a few decent reviews for a place on Glassel near Lincoln saying the had thick busty Latinas there. Odd place, big Mexican dude behind the glass, I paid 50 for 45, first mistake, never pay for more than 30 minutes at a Latina spa. Go to a room strip and wait about 5+ minutes, a cute ish kinda short thick girl pops her head to say hi, then disappears, couple minutes later a tall skinny sexy looking girl walks in to say hi and then leaves, I'm like WTF. Homeboy comes to the door and says which one? I picked the short one, mistake number 2, she gave one of the worst back rubs ever, liked she'd never done it before, no teasing but kept moaning. So she has me flip, I say 40 for HJ plus 10 for her tits out. Junior barely wanted to cooperate it was such a lack luster job. I busted and couldn't wait to get out of there. I figured that place is for FS, she had on a short dress no panties, her weird looking titties popped right out, it was definitely one of my worst experiences in 20 years of mongering. At least I finished or it would a been the worst. What happened to the good spots where you could go get a nice rub some teasing and a HJ?

Will not repeat.What place did you go to? PM please.

ForestGreen213
09-19-20, 02:50
Any massage parlors with attractive Latinas that offer FS?

Sound7
09-19-20, 03:09
Save your time and $. Non Asian limited massage skills.
Nuru upsell $$$.

What place did you go to? PM please.

BlueberryScone
09-19-20, 10:31
It's been a few months since I've mongered but I have an itch I can't scratch! Today's my perfect opportunity to do that.

Anyone have a recommendation for a provider today that'll give a good rub down and HJ?

Tempted to see Annie at Cloud 9 she gives one of the better rubdowns you'll ever get but I'm hoping for someone a little bustier who will let me suck on her knockers. All tips appreciated.

Bronco
09-19-20, 11:34

No come on boys let's just talk about getting laid an having our cocks suck.How much of a tip for Hyland?

Is Maria still working there?

BlueberryScone
09-19-20, 12:08
How much of a tip for Hyland?

Is Maria still working there?Sadly Maria is no longer there last I heard.

Slammer6008
09-19-20, 14:31
Sadly Maria is no longer there last I heard.She's sucking just as good as Maria.

Slammer6008
09-19-20, 14:46
She's sucking just as good as Maria.Check your pm's.

Slammer6008
09-19-20, 14:51
She's sucking just as good as Maria.Check your pm's.

ChillWeebs
09-19-20, 17:45
Been visiting Trish from OC for some time now and finally decided to share one of many experiences!

The experiences was and is the best of both worlds; excellent hands all around and definitely hot. Always surprises me in some way with every visit but consistent in releasing the knots and tension from a long work day.

She's an excellent CMT that is actually great at massages. Don't let her hot petite amazing body fool you when it comes to strength. She's got the strength that could win an ironman competition. I used to walk out feeling really loose, prolly caused by more than one reason. But, pleasantly hurting from her kneading the knots and tension from calves and the rest of my body.

So, definitely a CMT that is great at her job, and on the flip. I can't help but stand attention to her amazing body. She's strictly HJ but believe me, she can read your body like a book and get you to release any tension build up in a short time. I tend to last pretty long too so someone I've pleasantly lose to. I'm pretty sure she knows she's in full control after the flip. But what makes her amazing is she gets into it as well. She has the right reactions both physically and vocally that make you want to extend the time. She's been a guaranteed repeat for me and I'm sure will be for you as well. Treat her with respect and you'll definitely have a great time!

-M.Had her once before. Super nice gal, easy to get along with. I found that Krystal edges her out in massage skills, but maybe I just wasn't vocal enough about what I wanted in the massage.

KingOfFighters
09-19-20, 18:35
Went to Adorable as I was near the area today.

When I arrived at around 10:40, it wasn't open but when I was about to drive-off, an Asian Vietnamese looking lady parked and thought she has to do something the place and I was right.

I think her name is Suzanne? Well, long story short, got everything from her, I like the touch of her skin, but I couldn't nut with her. For whatever reason, just couldn't get it up with her but I don't know why. She was actually very nice, very accommodating, etc so it wasn't her attitude. Probably because I haven't hobied in a while is my guess. Either way, I recommend this place regardless.

40 for entry, 100 for full.

IndieBoi
09-19-20, 21:13
Anyone's tried out Jin yet? Been wanting to go try her out but been busy with work and I'm planning to set a day for next week. Any information is highly appreciated!

LeatherNeck14
09-19-20, 21:26
Had that got to get some feeling wanted to not spend a lot went VT closed went across street fand C closed. So drove down to 6* sent message on lineup got reply quickly mentioned DinDin was out sucks really wanted to check out those nice tips. Pulled Alice 30 ish spinner nice little body great nipps soft skin got CBJ for about 5 min. Then she jumped on top for a few pulled her off after lots of tit sucking she tried to ride me hard to maybe have me blow the load sooner but that is when I got up and took over to run the show bent her ass over really nice looking asshole hit her hard and deep she would really jump at the slow deep pushes but she took it all like champ. She was good but looks like they may have newer meet there now also and they had the AC on also gets that was a plus standard tip and house for the place oh roamed the thumb on the asshole she did not mind at all.

Chhnk
09-20-20, 01:46
Haven't really posted but got to agree with everyone else on Alice from 6. Had her twice now.

First time she asked for money up front and then tried to put the condom on but her nail got caught under it and clawed into me a bit winced and pulled back a bit and she knew it hurt so she just started with the CBJ with the condom barely pulled over the head. She's pretty obedient and will let you face fuck her hard though she's not the best deep throat. After that I laid her on her back and really went to town hand on her throat. Fucked her so hard the poorly put on condom slid off and raw dogged her for awhile until we both realized what had happened. She took a minute to fish out the condom and then got another and put that one on half ass as well then decided I wanted to take her from behind so I flipped her around, she's easy to manhandle tho not as much as Emily was. Fucked her so hard that condom fell off and I took it out of her and she let me keep at it till I was ready and I pulled out unloaded on her chest. Kept trying to kiss me and tongue me after and I hesitantly obliged.

Second time I went was tonight as she was about to leave I asked for her, she didn't recognize me at first as I wear a mask till I'm in the room, after she walked into the room she said "no condom" as it were my name, she kissed me on the lips as she wiped down jr and pulled the condom from the paper towel this time not asking for tip in advance. I pushed the condom away and nudged her to the floor and put jr on her lips and she didn't hesitate to get to work. Tried to get her to deep throat again thinking maybe it'd be easier for her without a cover but she still wasn't very impressive. I then lifted her in the air and she grabbed the condom and tried to put it on. I shook my head no and lower her onto jr and she smiled and wrapped her arms around me and rode me for a bit before I stood up and fucked her in the air admittedly it was much more taxing then when I did that with Emily, need to be more consistent in the gym I guess 😅. Fucked her in several positions but she looks so happy so no choking this time. She said "no inside" so when I was ready I laid her down and brought her head over the edge and fucked her mouth but she pulled away I guess no finished in the mouth so I opted for her face, something I still haven't done yet, she pulled her head away and stuck out her chest and that's where I finished. She cleaned us both up and then we got dressed I gave her 120 and she said "200" I gave her another 20 and she looked at me like WTF I told her I'll come back to visit her again and she said ok and kissed me on the lips trying to slip me the tongue which I again hesitantly obliged. She walked out I put my shoes on and followed she was washing up in that back sink and I slapped her ass and said good by and she kissed my on my mask.

If you're looking for a kinda spinner whos down for a hard fuck then she's the best option at 6* for her but I think I still like Emily more.

BTrain
09-20-20, 17:02
Emily was cute, slim, and pretty young. But sadly, her boobs were lacking. How do Alice and Dindin rate on those dimensions?

DolfString111
09-20-20, 17:18
Could you please provide more info on trish from orange? Would be interested in seeing her. Feel free to pm if you don't want to put here. Thanks.

-M.

HeadorTail
09-20-20, 18:41
Haven't really posted but got to agree with everyone else on Alice from 6. Had her twice now.

First time she asked for money up front and then tried to put the condom on but her nail got caught under it and clawed into me a bit winced and pulled back a bit and she knew it hurt so she just started with the CBJ with the condom barely pulled over the head. She's pretty obedient and will let you face fuck her hard though she's not the best deep throat. After that I laid her on her back and really went to town hand on her throat. Fucked her so hard the poorly put on condom slid off and raw dogged her for awhile until we both realized what had happened. She took a minute to fish out the condom and then got another and put that one on half ass as well then decided I wanted to take her from behind so I flipped her around, she's easy to manhandle tho not as much as Emily was. Fucked her so hard that condom fell off and I took it out of her and she let me keep at it till I was ready and I pulled out unloaded on her chest. Kept trying to kiss me and tongue me after and I hesitantly obliged.

Second time I went was tonight as she was about to leave I asked for her, she didn't recognize me at first as I wear a mask till I'm in the room, after she walked into the room she said "no condom" as it were my name, she kissed me on the lips as she wiped down jr and pulled the condom from the paper towel this time not asking for tip in advance. I pushed the condom away and nudged her to the floor and put jr on her lips and she didn't hesitate to get to work. Tried to get her to deep throat again thinking maybe it'd be easier for her without a cover but she still wasn't very impressive. I then lifted her in the air and she grabbed the condom and tried to put it on. I shook my head no and lower her onto jr and she smiled and wrapped her arms around me and rode me for a bit before I stood up and fucked her in the air admittedly it was much more taxing then when I did that with Emily, need to be more consistent in the gym I guess 😅. Fucked her in several positions but she looks so happy so no choking this time. She said "no inside" so when I was ready I laid her down and brought her head over the edge and fucked her mouth but she pulled away I guess no finished in the mouth so I opted for her face, something I still haven't done yet, she pulled her head away and stuck out her chest and that's where I finished. She cleaned us both up and then we got dressed I gave her 120 and she said "200" I gave her another 20 and she looked at me like WTF I told her I'll come back to visit her again and she said ok and kissed me on the lips trying to slip me the tongue which I again hesitantly obliged. She walked out I put my shoes on and followed she was washing up in that back sink and I slapped her ass and said good by and she kissed my on my mask.

If you're looking for a kinda spinner whos down for a hard fuck then she's the best option at 6* for her but I think I still like Emily more.If Emily had any tits it wouldn't be close.

Kmp Chaser
09-20-20, 20:34
Does anyone know if they got an IG? Been following Havana on IG and they post lineups daily so figured 6* might do something similar.

Hornilius69
09-20-20, 23:23
I feel so good after unloading my load inside one these young lady.

Price is a little better than Korean girls.

HennyG
09-21-20, 00:48
Does anyone have intel on "Hot Latina Massage" in Anaheim. I've been browsing RM and noticed 2 with the exact same name. Wanted to know if anyone has an info on any of the 2 locations. Both are pretty close to each other. I don't have access to RM and would appreciate any info either from personal experience or from RM. Thanks!

DolfString111
09-21-20, 00:57
Have not seen Alice but dindin has some nice manmade small c's and her attitude is really good. Just saw her 2nd time and better than first. Only had Emily once but she was really good and young.

Emily was cute, slim, and pretty young. But sadly, her boobs were lacking. How do Alice and Dindin rate on those dimensions?

ZzzBoy14
09-21-20, 10:45
Does anyone know why Heavenly Hands isn't open yet? Honey Spa / Aroma Spa is open, so I figured this would be too. Is it gone for good?

LeatherNeck14
09-21-20, 17:13
Does anyone know if they got an IG? Been following Havana on IG and they post lineups daily so figured 6* might do something similar.Not sure but you can just text the number on file "lineup" and papasan will send it.

LeatherNeck14
09-21-20, 17:15
Have not seen Alice but dindin has some nice manmade small c's and her attitude is really good. Just saw her 2nd time and better than first. Only had Emily once but she was really good and young.I have a thing for naturals but will not kick a chick out if bed for nice bolt ons. Oh Alice asked me if I wanted a second girl at the same time I was like what come on second stimulus.

Slammer6008
09-21-20, 17:35
I have a thing for naturals but will not kick a chick out if bed for nice bolt ons. Oh Alice asked me if I wanted a second girl at the same time I was like what come on second stimulus.I'm hoping for another PPP loan 😳.

Miguel Honcho
09-21-20, 19:00
She's sucking just as good as Maria.I was about to check out CKB the other day, but went to 6* instead. Is Hyland the only good option?

AsianPussy
09-21-20, 20:15
I've been out of town for a while hiding from the 'rona, but I came back for 2 weeks so I txted Krystal for an appointment.

Turns out she was busy, but her friend Chloe (AKA trish) was available. I've had Chloe before solo and in a 4 hand pleasure hour with Krystal so I knew she's as good as Krystal for both the massage and the playtime, and that's saying a lot. (krystal is my ATF for sure).

Chloe's massage was great and much to my surprise she lost about 20 lbs. She wasn't heavy at all before, but she's nice and thin like I like now. She's got a got a great body and amazing tits that I feasted on. Her HE technique was fantastic and she's nice and dirty, whispering in my ear just like I love it.

I'll repeat for sure, she's one of the hottest Vietnamese girls I've had a "massage" from.

DM me if you want the insta.

July1714
09-21-20, 21:20
I've been out of town for a while hiding from the 'rona, but I came back for 2 weeks so I txted Krystal for an appointment.

Turns out she was busy, but her friend Chloe (AKA trish) was available. I've had Chloe before solo and in a 4 hand pleasure hour with Krystal so I knew she's as good as Krystal for both the massage and the playtime, and that's saying a lot. (krystal is my ATF for sure).

Chloe's massage was great and much to my surprise she lost about 20 lbs. She wasn't heavy at all before, but she's nice and thin like I like now. She's got a got a great body and amazing tits that I feasted on. Her HE technique was fantastic and she's nice and dirty, whispering in my ear just like I love it.

I'll repeat for sure, she's one of the hottest Vietnamese girls I've had a "massage" from.

DM me if you want the insta.Dm me details.

July1714
09-21-20, 21:30
Any places open that take cc? For FS? Everyone wants cash but I want the points LOL.

BCarson1500
09-21-20, 22:21
F&C. Closed. Has a hand written sign "temporally closed due to COVID".

VT Spa. Closed. Has a couple of weeks of mail piled up on the floor.

Don't waste your time doing a drive by.

Kmp Chaser
09-21-20, 22:37

DM me if you want the insta.Does she do FS?

ArchOwl
09-22-20, 03:24
Slim on time and without a lot of options I tried a place I've driven by a million times but never tried, located in brea between harbor and imperial highway on brea ave. The lights have been off since March but I think with the latest reopenings they felt it was safe to turn on the lights again. Greeted by a mid 40's Chinese woman at the front, paid 40 for entry. Massage was nothing to write home about, flip had a jackhammer of a HJ. Tip was standard. Won't go again, but at least that curiosity void has been filled.

RadTech21
09-22-20, 04:58
Does anyone know if they got an IG? Been following Havana on IG and they post lineups daily so figured 6* might do something similar.Coming to OC for a business trip and doing a bit of research as I haven't done this in a while. I hit Detox last time I was here. What is their IG if you don't mind me asking?

TIA.

BlueberryScone
09-22-20, 15:27
Coming to OC for a business trip and doing a bit of research as I haven't done this in a while. I hit Detox last time I was here. What is their IG if you don't mind me asking?

TIA.They don't have one but text them and they'll let you know the lineup.

NoClue02
09-22-20, 19:07
Anyone has intel on her? She works at a spa and post on hx and rubrating.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sammysynnxoxo

Lift Her Up
09-22-20, 19:16
I have a thing for naturals but will not kick a chick out if bed for nice bolt ons. Oh Alice asked me if I wanted a second girl at the same time I was like what come on second stimulus.I was told that Alice is taking a week off.

Lift Her Up.

Lift Her Up
09-22-20, 19:20
F&C. Closed. Has a hand written sign "temporally closed due to COVID".

VT Spa. Closed. Has a couple of weeks of mail piled up on the floor.

Don't waste your time doing a drive by.I didn't see this post, and I went by there today. In addition to the sign cited by Carson, there's a second one: "Mask call. . . " with a phone number. I'll pass that one on to anyone interested via PM's. But one additional good thing is that when I was there at F&C (the actual one) I saw the sign for VT, closed though it is.

Also, yes, the name of the restaurant is no longer "H. Salt," but now "Alaskan Fish and Chips. ".

Lift Her Up.

Lift Her Up
09-22-20, 19:23
Depends on which TLC, Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, no, Fairview (near Warner), Santa Ana yes.I've done two recons around the area and I don't see the Fairview TLC. If it was in the big medical building, I think it's converted to Oasis Health Massage Wellness, and it's emphatically legit. A little bit east on Warner there's Oasis Massage, was that the one intended?

Lift Her Up.

IndieBoi
09-22-20, 19:25
I was told that Alice is taking a week off.

Lift Her Up.I'm not surprised after all the visits she's been receiving cause of our reviews lmao.

July1714
09-22-20, 19:30
Any Intel on Sapphire spa?

Slammer6008
09-22-20, 20:24
I was told that Alice is taking a week off.

Lift Her Up.1 week off means my pussy is sore I need a break.

Bla Bla
09-22-20, 22:03
Went and saw Dindin today. She was fun, cute and nice. Great BBBJ. The only shitty part was I arrived a little early for my appointment and was put into the room next to where she was just starting the guy before me. Those walls don't go all the way up and I heard everything. (Good job, bruh).

Not sure if I'll go back to that high volume place.

Nick916
09-22-20, 23:16
I didn't see this post, and I went by there today. In addition to the sign cited by Carson, there's a second one: "Mask call. . . " with a phone number. I'll pass that one on to anyone interested via PM's. But one additional good thing is that when I was there at F&C (the actual one) I saw the sign for VT, closed though it is.

Also, yes, the name of the restaurant is no longer "H. Salt," but now "Alaskan Fish and Chips. ".

Lift Her Up.What is "mask call"? I was going to F and C this week.

AverageJoeJohn
09-23-20, 00:36
Santa Ana right? I've been there several times. It's an average spot, nothing crazy, female are just average. I would suggest booking with Krystal or Chloe.

Punter1
09-23-20, 02:41
You can check RM for the address & number under 'TLC Service', they're on the first floor. Don't think they have any signage. The nuru place was in two suites on the second floor, used to go there years ago before they went nuru. Reports say the nuru place is working out of an apartment at the moment.

I've done two recons around the area and I don't see the Fairview TLC. If it was in the big medical building, I think it's converted to Oasis Health Massage Wellness, and it's emphatically legit. A little bit east on Warner there's Oasis Massage, was that the one intended?

Lift Her Up.

LeatherNeck14
09-23-20, 09:53
When I called them last week the guy that answered told me they were closed in broken English so hard to understand him but he texted me the other 3 located have including one deep in SA near main and the 5 has anyone been to that location think it was in sycamore.

Connaisseur
09-23-20, 10:36
Greetings, Fellow Mongers!

After taking a hiatus of several months I am ready to get back into the game. Has any of you been to our old-time favs in LF and vicinity? I went back 15 pages and found no intel (Sunshine, etc.).

Any news would be greatly appreciated. I will revert with my findings shortly.

Conn.

Lift Her Up
09-23-20, 12:37
What is "mask call"? I was going to F and C this week.The sign had two words, "Mask" and "call," followed by the phone number. I'm not stating the phone number here, because our administration prudently prohibits the posting of full phone numbers.

Lift Her Up.

TimDrake
09-23-20, 13:59
Jin is known as Tee at Heavenly and Honey, I think she also goes by Lyn at one of the newer places in Santa Ana.

Here's an accurate review I've read of her that matches my experience with her:

Just saw T at HH Aqua. I saw her once before and never really forgot it. She is a very cute little VT girl. The stereotype quite geisha type. There are hotter girls but her level of service is top notch. Certainly the most intimate session I've ever had. She spent a good amount of time sucking on my ears and scratching my back which I am a sucker for. No oil no typical nuru tricks not even a ton of massage. Just lots and lots of teases including letting me get a little taste. Took her time and even gave me a few extra licks you don't usually get at a nuru no FS place. She even did the novia thing of not letting go until way way after. She didn't even speak until after I'd finished when she giggled and said "you in heaven? Still had time left so she did a nice scalp and hand massage. I mentioned I had seen her at HS and this was my first time here and she said "I'm so glad you found me" then we were making out for a few minutes. Again this is all after when she doesn't really need to do any more. Anyway normal damage and I don't care that this place doesn't have it's own bathroom or anything. Fairview is the same way. I don't usually repeat girls to often but T will be seeing me again soon.

Anyone's tried out Jin yet? Been wanting to go try her out but been busy with work and I'm planning to set a day for next week. Any information is highly appreciated!

Joekozak
09-23-20, 18:07
Has anyone seen her? She only has this one ad and can't find anything else about her. Her rate is really high, as well.

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/9400347.htm?cat=1365

Spud666
09-23-20, 19:45

After taking a hiatus of several months I am ready to get back into the game. Has any of you been to our old-time favs in LF and vicinity? I went back 15 pages and found no intel (Sunshine, etc.).

Conn.Sunshine on Lake Forest drive is open and so is the FS place about a block further East.

RadTech21
09-24-20, 04:42
Jin is known as Tee at Heavenly and Honey, I think she also goes by Lyn at one of the newer places in Santa Ana.

Just saw T at HH Aqua. I saw her once before and never really forgot it. She is a very cute little VT girl. The stereotype quite geisha type. There are hotter girls but her level of service is top notch. Certainly the most intimate session I've ever had. She spent a good amount of time sucking on my ears and scratching my back which I am a sucker for. No oil no typical nuru tricks not even a ton of massage. Just lots and lots of teases including letting me get a little taste. Took her time and even gave me a few extra licks you don't usually get at a nuru no FS place. She even did the novia thing of not letting go until way way after. She didn't even speak until after I'd finished when she giggled and said "you in heaven? Still had time left so she did a nice scalp and hand massage. I mentioned I had seen her at HS and this was my first time here and she said "I'm so glad you found me" then we were making out for a few minutes. Again this is all after when she doesn't really need to do any more. Anyway normal damage and I don't care that this place doesn't have it's own bathroom or anything. Fairview is the same way. I don't usually repeat girls to often but T will be seeing me again soon.Any idea where she is at this week? Definitely interested in paying her a visit.

Connaisseur
09-24-20, 10:53
Sunshine on Lake Forest drive is open and so is the FS place about a block further East.Thanks! What is the protocol these days? Do they make you wear masks. ?

SexySpam
09-24-20, 11:32
Has anyone seen her? She only has this one ad and can't find anything else about her. Her rate is really high, as well.

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/9400347.htm?cat=1365She advertises on Tryst. I've texted her a couple of times trying to make something work but haven't got around to anything.

Mh101
09-24-20, 14:17
Anyone ever been to Venus spa in Santa Ana on grand? Kept hearing about younger masseuses pre Covid and that they would even shower you beforehand. Wana know how true this is.

Fe Maiden
09-24-20, 18:53
Sunshine on Lake Forest drive is open and so is the FS place about a block further East.Which place is that? P M if you would please. I'm ready to get back in the game.

RedRoddddd
09-25-20, 11:36
I stopped by before closing and 2 Chinese ladies 35 to 45 ish ready to massage. Mommy types with t shirts and pants.

Anyone ever been to Venus spa in Santa Ana on grand? Kept hearing about younger masseuses pre Covid and that they would even shower you beforehand. Wana know how true this is.

Oc Amper
09-25-20, 11:42
Which place is that? P M if you would please. I'm ready to get back in the game.Are we speaking of AAA or Touch of Grace?

LeatherNeck14
09-25-20, 14:20
Sent text to both locations to see the lineup but seems to good to be true they look way to hot.

BillyBarue
09-25-20, 14:29
Hey West Coast Mongers! I will be out y'alls way soon and need some recommendations on a good AMP. In my neck of the woods (aka the bible belt) there is no happiness to be found. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

CoffeeLake1151
09-25-20, 14:45

Just saw T at HH Aqua. I saw her once before and never really forgot it. She is a very cute little VT girl. The stereotype quite geisha type. There are hotter girls but her level of service is top notch. Certainly the most intimate session I've ever had. She spent a good amount of time sucking on my ears and scratching my back which I am a sucker for. No oil no typical nuru tricks not even a ton of massage. Just lots and lots of teases including letting me get a little taste. Took her time and even gave me a few extra licks you don't usually get at a nuru no FS place. She even did the novia thing of not letting go until way way after. She didn't even speak until after I'd finished when she giggled and said "you in heaven? Still had time left so she did a nice scalp and hand massage. I mentioned I had seen her at HS and this was my first time here and she said "I'm so glad you found me" then we were making out for a few minutes. Again this is all after when she doesn't really need to do any more. Anyway normal damage and I don't care that this place doesn't have it's own bathroom or anything. Fairview is the same way. I don't usually repeat girls to often but T will be seeing me again soon.Is her face cute?

NoClue02
09-25-20, 15:59
Has anyone visit her recently? Thinking of giving her a try after all these time of debating LOL.

PirateLego123
09-25-20, 16:47

https://massage.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/9400347.htm?cat=1365I am curious about her too. Her rates used to be advertised as $499, but now it's lowered to $399. She also requires you to send a $20 deposit according to her description so I am a bit skeptical.

If anyone has any info of her, that would be great.

TedKoppel
09-25-20, 18:36
I used to see her in Cypress back in 2017,2018. She did nuru, body worship. Advertised on Eros, Switter, PD. Shared a mobile home studio with a few other girls also on Eros. Then one day she disappeared including all her cohorts. Ads gone. No text replies. House looked like it changed residents.

Anybody know what happened to her? Moved out of state, quit? I think she was taking care of her mom too.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

Fe Maiden
09-25-20, 18:39
Are we speaking of AAA or Touch of Grace?That's what I was thinking but Touch of Grace is something else now. Pearl or Lucky or something.

Newby8
09-25-20, 20:57
Hello all. I cam across this place recently and I'm wondering if anyone has checked it out or has any info on it? Perhaps discussed on here under a different name that I'm not familiar with? Looks pretty enticing, but thought I'd see if anybody on here has tried it out. Similar to Detox, advertises Latinas, open very late. Would love to get some insight from anybody that's checked it out but if not, I'll TOFTT.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-hot-latina-massage-anaheim-ca-42818#rubmaps.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/166102

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/spa-and-massage/anaheim/9695508.htmlExpensive but hot.

Unleash5000
09-25-20, 21:38
Krystal vs trish in terms of looks?

Are they American born Viet or from oversees?

Thanks.

Hornilius69
09-25-20, 21:55
Expensive but hot.Place is unsafe to park because there are low life loitering around the parking.

Girls wanted to rush you out the door real quick.

Avoid!

ZzzBoy14
09-25-20, 22:04
Krystal vs trish in terms of looks?

Are they American born Viet or from oversees?

Thanks.Krystal for sure. She is american born from norcal seems like.

Rgm04
09-25-20, 22:18
Conn.I stopped by Elite today and was very disappointed. Supposedly new management, and I drew a newer girl. Door fee was the same, but a full extra 1 for a massage with no mutual touching. Chick had her arms at full extension during the massage to make sure I didn't get any ideas. She was cute, but not my type. I had a great visit pre-COVID, but will have to seek out my white massage girls elsewhere. She asked if I wanted her masked or not, I chose no. I was masked as the sign on the door instructed.

Plasma Spray
09-26-20, 00:14
Went by the two story building with the super busy weed place above in Costa Mesa and it seems all the "spas" are fully open!

Window shopping there was great! They were all so nice and tried to pull me in to "chat!

One was so nice as to pull me by my belt buckle. LOL. Aroma was with "OPEN" Sign on but did not see anyone by front desk.

Anywhooooo. Got pulled into SUKI and saw a fabulous MILF! She had not any excess bulges on her anywhere! I felt I was like a virgin in heat with her! LOL.

She was GORGEOUS! HAVE seen her three times already over the past 10 days!

I might be addicted.

Plasma Spray
09-26-20, 00:19
On my way out into veranda on my wobbly legs, Saw three very uoung and voluptuous ladies at the front desk of Rose waving me ina. Would have dropped by again in years past but did not have any mojo left. Just waved and left with mouth watering!

EverydayMonger
09-26-20, 01:59
What was the total damage? And what services were provided? Tagreplacement0}.

Concrete1880
09-26-20, 02:02
So I found myself in Westminister last week and decided to find Six *. What do you know, I found 4 spots that go by the same name. I went to the one on Bolsa but it looked closed. I called and texted but no answer. I know many places looked closed but are still open, however the area was pretty busy and I didn't feel comfortable walking up and trying the door. I went down to the "villa" one on Brookhurst that was definitely open, so I gave it a whirl. Glad I went. Half hour +120 was all I needed. I'm wondering if I went to the right one though. Is that the good one to go to?

CoffeeLake1151
09-26-20, 02:25
Went by the two story building with the super busy weed place above in Costa Mesa and it seems all the "spas" are fully open!

Window shopping there was great! They were all so nice and tried to pull me in to "chat!

One was so nice as to pull me by my belt buckle. LOL. Aroma was with "OPEN" Sign on but did not see anyone by front desk.

Anywhooooo. Got pulled into SUKI and saw a fabulous MILF! She had not any excess bulges on her anywhere! I felt I was like a virgin in heat with her! LOL.

She was GORGEOUS! HAVE seen her three times already over the past 10 days!

I might be addicted.What's her name?

LobElsewhere
09-26-20, 08:34
Is her face cute?She is dark skinned Asian. She has a wide face and strong jaw line and kinda up teeth. If you like very exotic Asian looking girls then you might like her but I would not call her traditionally cute. Also she has tiny a cup titties FYI.

Slammer6008
09-26-20, 12:36
So I found myself in Westminister last week and decided to find Six *. What do you know, I found 4 spots that go by the same name. I went to the one on Bolsa but it looked closed. I called and texted but no answer. I know many places looked closed but are still open, however the area was pretty busy and I didn't feel comfortable walking up and trying the door. I went down to the "villa" one on Brookhurst that was definitely open, so I gave it a whirl. Glad I went. Half hour +120 was all I needed. I'm wondering if I went to the right one though. Is that the good one to go to?Yes. That's the one.

CoffeeLake1151
09-26-20, 16:06
She is dark skinned Asian. She has a wide face and strong jaw line and kinda up teeth. If you like very exotic Asian looking girls then you might like her but I would not call her traditionally cute. Also she has tiny a cup titties FYI.Thanks!

Thanks for the info!

BCarson1500
09-27-20, 09:47
I stopped by the orange hidden gem today. Security door to the second floor is locked and all the "massage" signage in the windows facing the 55 freeway are gone / hastily removed, no response to text. I am guessing its one of many AMP COVID casualties. Likely more to come.

CantBuyMeLove
09-27-20, 10:35
Krystal for sure. She is american born from norcal seems like.Technically, she isn't American born but came over here at a very young age so she is very Americanized. And yes, she is from the San Jose area and had also worked there previously.

Slammer6008
09-27-20, 13:40
Has anyone tried Susan yet? I'll.

Ho Down Man2
09-27-20, 14:21
All,

Got some sad news yesterday. I texted 6* and asked about the girls. Got the set up pics but was told pics are all there except for Alice. I asked where she was and was told OFF. I said when she would return and also inquired about Emily. I was told Alice he has no idea when she will return and Emily will not be returning.

Bummer!!

Noluck234
09-27-20, 14:46
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on this website. With spas opening back up, I thought I'd add to the list of reports that I've been seeing. Here is a list of providers / spas I've visited relatively recently. Please PM me for more detailed questions on any of these:

1.) Dana (advertises on RR & PD) - Pretty provider with a great body and works out of a hotel. She allows DATY and was overall a great experience. I saw her for an hour but will probably see her for 30 minutes next time, as the real fun began in the last 30 minutes.

2.) Brandy (advertises on PD) - Gave a great massage with standard HE but face / body was a no-go for me. She works out of her apartment in Orange. I won't be repeating.

3.) Bamboo Wood (Westminster) - Standard HE with standard tip.

4.) Julietta (advertises on PD, Adultlook) - Pretty provider who works out of an apartment in Irvine. She advertises nuru but wanted to charge more $ for a fully nude session. I don't like upsells so won't be repeating.

5.) Lotus Day Spa (Stanton) - Had an attractive girl who provided the standard HE with standard tip. I think there is definitely potential for more here.

6.) Miracle Foot Spa (Westminster) - FS was available here. Looks on girl was average.

For my next adventure, I'm thinking about following up on an ad like this: https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/185398.

I generally get an apartment or hotel location with FS options but have always been afraid of running into LE. I can't seem to find any type of reviews on them. Do any of you have experiences with these places? Thanks in advance!

HeadorTail
09-27-20, 20:03
All,

Got some sad news yesterday. I texted 6* and asked about the girls. Got the set up pics but was told pics are all there except for Alice. I asked where she was and was told OFF. I said when she would return and also inquired about Emily. I was told Alice he has no idea when she will return and Emily will not be returning.

Bummer!!One on the girls there told me Emily was averaging $1,500 a day. She's probably sipping pina colada's in Kauai.

Hornilius69
09-27-20, 23:03
All,

Bummer!!No more creampie!

SCJohn
09-28-20, 00:36
I generally get an apartment or hotel location with FS options but have always been afraid of running into LE. I can't seem to find any type of reviews on them. Do any of you have experiences with these places? Thanks in advance!Have you thought about joining HX?

RedRoddddd
09-28-20, 02:11
Relax in GG is really hit or. Miss. Once nothing, then teaching a cute Italiana how to camel slide, and a cute Asian rubbing and kissing way over the 30 minute mark, the next time. Nothing, also the. Pics are way off, you are lucky if the lovely lady's race is correct. Good place for those that look forward to a challenge. Bring lotsa $$ for a little naked nuru.

Adorable Skin-Waxing has milfy-gilfy ladies. FS can be had here, most likely cute older Vietnamese moms. Nothing like a horny Vietnamese MILF that wants to have fun. Only 1 or 2 ladies usually.

Happy face spa on beach in stanton has Vietnamese younger ladies, full menu, but prime prices for a date with Miss Saigon. Up to 4 girls working day time.

TLC in Santa Ana, not the tlc in costa. Mesa, has 4 ladies. 2 hot tight V girls with a pretty big menu, 1 Latina with lots a rules, and big Lily curvy bottom girl that doesn't like to get spanked.

Kimchi girls may be back in GG, missing the nights at Golden Day spa, need more recon to determine menu and young milfy or gilfy masseuses. Perhaps a few beauties will be found here in little Korea area of GG.

White swan in Santa Ana has all new ladies. Taller China girls. As close to K girls these days in OC. A few lookers and a few curvy ladies that go the extra mile.

6* was fun, but it feels like catching fish in a bucket. No challenge and rarely a beauty to be seen there.

Angel spa in gg and beach has some hot V girls, but the. Price of admission $$ is a big barrier.

Curvy Candy V girl from Temptation found in Santa Ana 50x 17th street.

I hope more options open up, many slowly opening up.

Oh, and all the pics online are fake.

Remember they are beautiful in the dark.

OCStallion
09-28-20, 08:16
I used to see her in Cypress back in 2017,2018. She did nuru, body worship. Advertised on Eros, Switter, PD. Shared a mobile home studio with a few other girls also on Eros. Then one day she disappeared including all her cohorts. Ads gone. No text replies. House looked like it changed residents.

Anybody know what happened to her? Moved out of state, quit? I think she was taking care of her mom tooLadyblue aka Samantha meow. AKA Jewelz Blu. I use to see her all the time, what a fun time she was. She's one of the most up and coming porn stars now brotha. Look her up, jewelz blu. I loved our sessions. They quickly went from nuru, to just a excuse for us to fuck with no up charge bullshit, we just clicked. Anyhow, watching her on pRon hub is about as close as you're going to get to her now.

TimDrake
09-28-20, 13:31
Yes, very cute.

Lyn is working today at Haven.

Is her face cute?

Slammer6008
09-28-20, 14:45
I work in orange but let me tell you there is a shitload of massage places on that street I never partaken anywhere.

Classy, petite, queen, reflex, spatacular, oasis, good 9, etc etc. Anyone have info on some of these places. 2021 angels world champions.

SureWhyNot1234
09-28-20, 15:34
Stopped by the good o building in CM. Looks like everything is back up and running. Other than. Is any of the other spots in that building provide FS? So many to choose from.

CaliDD
09-28-20, 16:03
Happy face spa on beach in stanton has Vietnamese younger ladies, full menu, but prime prices for a date with Miss Saigon. Up to 4 girls working day time.Total damage on Happy Face? I've been interested but everyone says its pricy. Wondering how pricy.

Noluck234
09-28-20, 19:54
Have you thought about joining HX?It's actually my first time hearing about HX. I'm still relatively new to this hobby. I'll definitely take a look at it. Thanks!

July1714
09-28-20, 20:37
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on this website. With spas opening back up, I thought I'd add to the list of reports that I've been seeing. Here is a list of providers / spas I've visited relatively recently. Please PM me for more detailed questions on any of these:

1.) Dana (advertises on RR & PD) - Pretty provider with a great body and works out of a hotel. She allows DATY and was overall a great experience. I saw her for an hour but will probably see her for 30 minutes next time, as the real fun began in the last 30 minutes.

2.) Brandy (advertises on PD) - Gave a great massage with standard HE but face / body was a no-go for me. She works out of her apartment in Orange. I won't be repeating.

4.) Julietta (advertises on PD, Adultlook) - Pretty provider who works out of an apartment in Irvine. She advertises nuru but wanted to charge more $ forp a fully nude session. I don't like upsells so won't be repeating.

5.) Lotus Day Spa (Stanton) - Had an attractive girl who provided the standard HE with standard tip. I think there is definitely potential for more here.

6.) Miracle Foot Spa (Westminster) - FS was available here. Looks on girl was average.

For my next adventure, I'm thinking about following up on an ad like this: https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/185398.

I generally get an apartment or hotel location with FS options but have always been afraid of running into LE. I can't seem to find any type of reviews on them. Do any of you have experiences with these places? Thanks in advance!Miracle foot spa damage? Who do you recommend.

NoClue02
09-28-20, 22:36
Yes, very cute.

Lyn is working today at Haven.Hmmm is there a secret code for her? I text and they said she's off today.

Mr Houdini
09-29-20, 02:01
Relax in GG is really hit or. Miss. Once nothing, then teaching a cute Italiana how to camel slide, and a cute Asian rubbing and kissing way over the 30 minute mark, the next time. Nothing, also the. Pics are way off, you are lucky if the lovely lady's race is correct. Good place for those that look forward to a challenge. Bring lotsa $$ for a little naked nuru.

Adorable Skin-Waxing has milfy-gilfy ladies. FS can be had here, most likely cute older Vietnamese moms. Nothing like a horny Vietnamese MILF that wants to have fun. Only 1 or 2 ladies usually.

Happy face spa on beach in stanton has Vietnamese younger ladies, full menu, but prime prices for a date with Miss Saigon. Up to 4 girls working day time.

TLC in Santa Ana, not the tlc in costa. Mesa, has 4 ladies. 2 hot tight V girls with a pretty big menu, 1 Latina with lots a rules, and big Lily curvy bottom girl that doesn't like to get spanked.

Kimchi girls may be back in GG, missing the nights at Golden Day spa, need more recon to determine menu and young milfy or gilfy masseuses. Perhaps a few beauties will be found here in little Korea area of GG.

White swan in Santa Ana has all new ladies. Taller China girls. As close to K girls these days in OC. A few lookers and a few curvy ladies that go the extra mile.

6* was fun, but it feels like catching fish in a bucket. No challenge and rarely a beauty to be seen there.

Angel spa in gg and beach has some hot V girls, but the. Price of admission $$ is a big barrier.

Remember they are beautiful in the dark.Great info here. You weren't kidding about the girls at Happy Face either. Walked in and was greeted by Lily, and my goodness did she look good. She told me they take Venmo and Zelle, but didn't want anything to trace back so I left semi hard. Went to go get cash and by the time I got back, they were closed. Bummer. But, I plan on coming back here when I'm in the area again, hopefully they'll allow me to see a lineup because if the other 3 girls looked similar to Lily I can see myself having a new favorite spot. Hopefully it's not too pricey.

Vitamins
09-29-20, 02:52
Can anyone recommend a place / name of a woman that is younger, Vietnamese, for a HE in orange county? If you could include price / tip it would be appreciated. Ideally something not too expensive. Thank you.

Slammer6008
09-29-20, 11:15
Can anyone recommend a place / name of a woman that is younger, Vietnamese, for a HE in orange county? If you could include price / tip it would be appreciated. Ideally something not too expensive. Thank you.Hot Young Vietnamese = not cheap.

Miguel Honcho
09-29-20, 11:33
Miracle foot spa damage? Who do you recommend.Bailey from 6* told me she was at Miracle when 6* was closed last month. Not sure if it's the same owners or if she's freelancing. Haven't been to Miracle for a while, but damage was on par with 6*.

Slammer6008
09-29-20, 14:29
Bailey from 6* told me she was at Miracle when 6* was closed last month. Not sure if it's the same owners or if she's freelancing. Haven't been to Miracle for a while, but damage was on par with 6*.Miracle is owned by the same chick from Cbk Ckb.

IndieBoi
09-29-20, 14:33

Remember they are beautiful in the dark.How pricey we talking? Like cfs everything? Thanks.

NoClue02
09-29-20, 16:47
How is this place work? I got a replied from them stating ALL massage types are included in the entrance fee. Is this mean nuru as well? Is there an up charge for nuru and other extras? Anyone been here recently, any one recommended?

LeatherNeck14
09-29-20, 16:53
I have been to this location just off harbor a few time always seen Angela with her huge bolt on, but she told me they have a new girl that is there only a few days a week anyone try her out yet.

BDupree
09-29-20, 16:56
So I've been to F&C, sensations (brea), detox, Fullerton spa, and 6* before.

It's always been hit or miss with detox having the hottest girls, and sensation having the best experience. That is until now. Second time at 6* and got din din (first time was Bailey). This was by far one of the best sessions I have ever had. Damage was. 4 at the door and $. 6 for the tip. I would easily tip $$ next time. That's how good it was. Skills were on point, talk was on point, and ending was especially on point. I highly suggest seeing her. If you're one of these boujie dudes who only like the super skinny basic girls you see in sports illustrated, she might not be your type. If you like tits and a great bang for buck (no pun intended) this is up your alley.

Ocbarbarian
09-29-20, 18:34

Remember they are beautiful in the dark.Oh I miss golden day spa. Where's the Kimchi place? I'd appreciate a pm. Thanks in advance.

DolfString111
09-29-20, 18:39
Yo is sensation open? How does it compare to the others you mention (I've been to all the others. Have seen dindin twice). Thanks bro.

It's always been hit or miss with detox having the hottest girls, and sensation having the best experience. That is until now. Second time at 6* and got din din (first time was Bailey). This was by far one of the best sessions I have ever had. Damage was. 4 at the door and $. 6 for the tip. I would easily tip $$ next time. That's how good it was. Skills were on point, talk was on point, and ending was especially on point. I highly suggest seeing her. If you're one of these boujie dudes who only like the super skinny basic girls you see in sports illustrated, she might not be your type. If you like tits and a great bang for buck (no pun intended) this is up your alley

Rosco Rules
09-29-20, 19:22
I stopped by the orange hidden gem today. Security door to the second floor is locked and all the "massage" signage in the windows facing the 55 freeway are gone / hastily removed, no response to text. I am guessing its one of many AMP COVID casualties. Likely more to come.This place did reopen after the pandemic closures but only remained open for a short time. This place was a favorite for V girls giving a great massage with plenty of reasing leading up to the HE. Anybody know if they have a new location or where there girls ended up. ?

Vitamins
09-29-20, 22:17

It's always been hit or miss with detox having the hottest girls, and sensation having the best experience. That is until now. Second time at 6* and got din din (first time was Bailey). This was by far one of the best sessions I have ever had. Damage was. 4 at the door and $. 6 for the tip. I would easily tip $$ next time. That's how good it was. Skills were on point, talk was on point, and ending was especially on point. I highly suggest seeing her. If you're one of these boujie dudes who only like the super skinny basic girls you see in sports illustrated, she might not be your type. If you like tits and a great bang for buck (no pun intended) this is up your alleySorry I'm just trying to clarify, it was $40 at door and $60 tip? Was that for HE?

ArchOwl
09-30-20, 08:27
Yo is sensation open? How does it compare to the others you mention (I've been to all the others. Have seen dindin twice). Thanks bro.Not the original poster, but the last time I drove by a few days ago it looked pretty open. My experience has been younger Koreans (closer to 30 than 40 or 50).

Sorry I'm just trying to clarify, it was $40 at door and $60 tip? Was that for HE?

The dollar sign in his post means a benjamin. 160 tip means FS.

ZzzBoy14
09-30-20, 11:01
Is that the famous Quinn back at Aroma / Honey Spa? Haven't seen her, but heard she was amazing.

King Kuts
09-30-20, 13:55
Been laying low since March so I lost most of the insta accounts that have changed since then. Can some send me the new accounts for aroma and the honey affiliates? Anything else worth checking out at fair? Need to see if Tee and others are still with them. Went to get a slice and the place is damn near Amsterdam now. Thanks.

Miguel Honcho
09-30-20, 15:08

Remember they are beautiful in the dark.What's the damage and menu at Angel Soa?

Miguel Honcho
09-30-20, 15:09
Not the original poster, but the last time I drove by a few days ago it looked pretty open. My experience has been younger Koreans (closer to 30 than 40 or 50).

The dollar sign in his post means a benjamin. 160 tip means FS.Dindin told me that yesterday was her last day in OC.

NathanCross
09-30-20, 16:33
Dindin told me that yesterday was her last day in OC.Aww she was awesome and had potential for Greek. Took my finger with no complaints.

LeatherNeck14
09-30-20, 17:00
Aww she was awesome and had potential for Greek. Took my finger with no complaints.Just sent a message over to get the lineup and only 3 girls working today Linda, bailey and NIKKI so the well is running dry.

BDupree
09-30-20, 17:12
Yo is sensation open? How does it compare to the others you mention (I've been to all the others. Have seen dindin twice). Thanks bro.Not sure atm. Sorry.

BDupree
09-30-20, 17:13
Sorry I'm just trying to clarify, it was $40 at door and $60 tip? Was that for HE?$=hundie.

$. 6= 160.

CaliDD
09-30-20, 17:21
Just sent a message over to get the lineup and only 3 girls working today Linda, bailey and NIKKI so the well is running dry.Must have been a sudden departure, saw her Monday night and she told me she would be there everyday and to come back soon.

Ho Down Man2
09-30-20, 17:58
Just sent a message over to get the lineup and only 3 girls working today Linda, bailey and NIKKI so the well is running dry.Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.

LeatherNeck14
09-30-20, 20:51
Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.If that is true then it a darn shame that persons would act this way but I have some good news our friends at BFF are back up paid a visit and our old friend Tiffany is back set appointment with her for 30 min and it was great lets face it we don't go to these places for the actual message but hers is on point wow walked on my back and used her knees elbows the whole 9's my legs my back arms and fingers very relaxing. On the flip asked what else she could do asked for CFS settled on $. 40 those that have seen her know she is a cute spinner mid to late 20's firm soft skin nice ass and perfect nippels she jumped on and was able to spread her legs like a frog so I could watch all the happenings. Considering how you and cute she is and the awesome message she is worth it but be gentle with her I texted them and got message on girls working quickly.

Miguel Honcho
09-30-20, 21:13
Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.Wow, that sucks. I thought it was weird that Dindin told me "I like your gentleness and kindness very much" after a pretty epic PSE "4 hands" nude session with her and Linda. I'm just nice to the girls and it seems like it leads to a better experience.

GreenStream
09-30-20, 22:14
Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.That is sad. Why on Earth do some guys do such bad stuff? They should be happy to be able to enjoy being with these nice women. Where is this Tiffany?

GreenStream
09-30-20, 22:30
Thanks! What is the protocol these days? Do they make you wear masksA block further east? Where? In with Home Depot?

Hornilius69
10-01-20, 02:37
Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.Guys need to cut back on the pills. The girls probably will demand their tips in advance.

TimDrake
10-01-20, 04:51
I don't think there's a secret code.

Sometimes girls aren't in when the schedule says they are, things happen I guess.

Hmmm is there a secret code for her? I text and they said she's off today

LaidBack59
10-01-20, 06:56
Wow, that sucks. I thought it was weird that Dindin told me "I like your gentleness and kindness very much" after a pretty epic PSE "4 hands" nude session with her and Linda. I'm just nice to the girls and it seems like it leads to a better experience.I too have recently had multiple girls tell me they really like my "gentleness and kindness" and in return have had some pretty epic sessions. I know there are lots of mongers who think it a badge of honor to "hold the line on tips" or to not pay up front. But really, would it kill you to consider things from their point of view. Would you want to provide great service in your business and then get a shitty tip or no tip at all.

I visited a place in Westminster on Monday night and my usual girl was in a very bad mood. She said all she had all day was guys who wanted to give her 80 or 100 to give them a BBBJ and then take a hard pounding. She was pretty disgusted and I actually heard 2 mongers come in while I was there. They flat out walked and just flat out asked for a fuck for 100. She is more than happy to have sex with her customers, but it isn't going to be for 80 or 100 and she expects some common decency.

I crack up at the guys who get all pissed off if a girl asks for the tip up front. Really?? You don't get what you came for, and it ruins two people's day. For me, it takes 2 minutes to show some respect and I find the girls relax tremendously and I have great sessions that surpass my expectations.

Slammer6008
10-01-20, 07:14
Wow, that sucks. I thought it was weird that Dindin told me "I like your gentleness and kindness very much" after a pretty epic PSE "4 hands" nude session with her and Linda. I'm just nice to the girls and it seems like it leads to a better experience.That is just F upped I never push the girls if it's no then it's no if there in pain I slow down plus on top of that they Get screwed on tips that's messed up if these mongers can't afford a tip they should just go back to there parents basement an just jackoff to porn.

Slammer6008
10-01-20, 13:50
I too have recently had multiple girls tell me they really like my "gentleness and kindness" and in return have had some pretty epic sessions. I know there are lots of mongers who think it a badge of honor to "hold the line on tips" or to not pay up front. But really, would it kill you to consider things from their point of view. Would you want to provide great service in your business and then get a shitty tip or no tip at all.

I visited a place in Westminster on Monday night and my usual girl was in a very bad mood. She said all she had all day was guys who wanted to give her 80 or 100 to give them a BBBJ and then take a hard pounding. She was pretty disgusted and I actually heard 2 mongers come in while I was there. They flat out walked and just flat out asked for a fuck for 100. She is more than happy to have sex with her customers, but it isn't going to be for 80 or 100 and she expects some common decency.

I crack up at the guys who get all pissed off if a girl asks for the tip up front. Really?? You don't get what you came for, and it ruins two people's day. For me, it takes 2 minutes to show some respect and I find the girls relax tremendously and I have great sessions that surpass my expectations.Cheap ass mongers = go to F&C.

I like the Monger that says looking for hot Vietnamese that looks like Sharon Tay in her 20's haha.

Hot Vietnamese young 120.00 to 160.00.

MILF Vietnamese 100.00 to 140.00.

Chinese F&C everything 40.00 to 80.00 don't ask me where it is😁.

Slammer6008
10-01-20, 13:55
Cheap ass mongers = go to F&C.

I like the Monger that says looking for hot Vietnamese that looks like Sharon Tay in her 20's haha.

Chinese F&C everything 40.00 to 80.00 don't ask me where it is😁.That was in Westminster I had 80.00 cash an 40.00 in quarters in my car. J / k. By the way they were closed yesterday.

GreenStream
10-01-20, 16:17
A nice masseuse I like to see told me that she recently got just a $8 tip for a legitimate two hour massage of a big strong guy, so she had to work hard. The shop where she works cut the masseuses share back to just $20 per hour they work.

LaidBack59
10-01-20, 16:50
That was in Westminster I had 80.00 cash an 40.00 in quarters in my car. J / k. By the way they were closed yesterday.Hig.

I was at a place a few weeks ago. A dude came in tried of pass off two hundies. These girls ain't stupid. The girl calls out my therapist, there is a lot of yammering in Chinese, she comes back in and tells me this guy is trying to pass junk money. It wasn't even a good fake, LOL.

That is the height of stupid, park in front of the store, car plainly visible, then try to pass bad fake hundreds, in a store covered with cameras. Oh yeah.

And then ruined my session on top of it because of all the rucus.

At slsammer -- you owe me, brother.

Troymcclureog
10-01-20, 16:58
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where Jenny from Cutie in Stanton, Ivy from Sassy in Anaheim or Chantara are at? Or anyone that provides something similar.

The closest that I've found is Lucy from Top 10 in GG. She gives a great tease from behind.

Mimi at 5 star in SA was OK recently.

If you go to Bamboo be sure to ask for your provider and do not roll the dice.

OCMongerin
10-01-20, 17:19
Anyone know of any places that offer FS but take tip with credit card? I know it sounds risky but I have my reasons.

LucBlake
10-01-20, 17:36
Alice was the screamer and yes she's gone already. Too bad.

Just heard that a lot of the girls are leaving because they are getting treated very rough and badly and then getting stiffed on their tips. While ultimately they chose this line of work, they don't choose to NOT be paid or to get roughed up. Mongers should take head that as you put it the Well will run dry if the girls get sick of this hostile treatment. Just saying. Dindin was great. I got to experience her during her first week. She only lasted 3 weeks. Emily, one of hte better ones gone because she got tired and then the other girl (forgot her name) the screamer, also GONE. These were the great ones and now only 3 left. Take it easy boys. Enjoy the girls but don't beat them up like your personal punching bags.

CrustyOldGuy
10-01-20, 17:54
Adorable Skin-Waxing has milfy-gilfy ladies. FS can be had here, most likely cute older Vietnamese moms.

Dumb question- what do you say you are there for? Massage?

Miguel Honcho
10-01-20, 19:11
On my way out into veranda on my wobbly legs, Saw three very uoung and voluptuous ladies at the front desk of Rose waving me ina. Would have dropped by again in years past but did not have any mojo left. Just waved and left with mouth watering!A while back I heard that Rosa Spa provided FS. Wonder about those three very young and voluptuous ladies.

GreenStream
10-01-20, 20:37
Sunshine on Lake Forest drive is open and so is the FS place about a block further East.Sunshine is at 2076X Lake Forest. I tried the place at 2065X Lake Forest today, and it is definitely not full service, although she did a very nice massage.

Fe Maiden
10-01-20, 21:58
I tried the place at 2065X Lake Forest today, and it is definitely not full service, although she did a very nice massage.There are 2 places there right next to each other practically. Which one?

SCJohn
10-02-20, 01:51
Anyone know of any places that offer FS but take tip with credit card? I know it sounds risky but I have my reasons.What's wrong with going to the ATM? Cash is king! Please explain.

Hornilius69
10-02-20, 04:37
Cheap ass mongers = go to F&C.

Chinese F&C everything 40.00 to 80.00 don't ask me where it is😁.New FC is still the best place to fuck old grannies for 50 or less.

From 808
10-02-20, 05:56
From808.

So where is a good place to go mongers??

Slammer6008
10-02-20, 11:48
What's wrong with going to the ATM? Cash is king! Please explain.Credit card points. LOL.

Slammer6008
10-02-20, 11:49
From808.

So where is a good place to go mongers??Scroll down there's a wealth of information.

Spud666
10-02-20, 12:06
There are 2 places there right next to each other practically. Which one?Yes, there are two there with a deli stuck in the middle between them. The one on the right was the FS place. I have only been there once about a year ago and for sure it was FS then. The one on the left is your typical jack shack, but extras have been had there also. YMMV.

AceMan2000
10-02-20, 13:02
New FC is still the best place to fuck old grannies for 50 or less.I know someone who works there, said the 2 oldest are 60 and 63 and love to f* Hahaha.

CrustyOldGuy
10-02-20, 13:33
New FC is still the best place to fuck old grannies for 50 or less.Is this in a corner of a little strip mall just off a freeway? FC refers to another business in the same location?

MoneyBear
10-02-20, 14:47
What's wrong with going to the ATM? Cash is king! Please explainBack charge. LOL.

MoneyBear
10-02-20, 14:50
A nice masseuse I like to see told me that she recently got just a $8 tip for a legitimate two hour massage of a big strong guy, so she had to work hard. The shop where she works cut the masseuses share back to just $20 per hour they work.So she make like 48 $ in 2 hours, with another like that she make $100, that really good for a day work if she stop there.

Rdyn Nvu
10-02-20, 16:02
Most places took credit cards back when I used to frequent years ago.

Anyone know of any places that offer FS but take tip with credit card? I know it sounds risky but I have my reasons.

Unleash5000
10-02-20, 17:29
How do you politely turn down a provider?

Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?

Miguel Honcho
10-02-20, 18:50
Most places took credit cards back when I used to frequent years ago.Hobbying on credit must take some discipline. I try to keep things anonymous.

Kland94
10-02-20, 20:03
This is going to be my first post on here and was going to ask for help looking for this girl, but figured I'd tell what happened so I'm not just asking saying something in return.

I believe this was back in 2018. Most likely in late spring so around March-May. Anyway it was my first time heading to VT Spa (had only seen the ads but never looked at anyone in specific). Walk in around 8 pm and talk to the girl at the front counter. I tell her I'm looking for a massage to which she ask if I was looking for anyone in specific. I say no, pay. 5 for 45 min and she walks me to the room where I undress and lie down with the towel over me.

A minute or so later, the girl walks in. Pale Latina with booty shorts and tank top. She had a nice ass and smaller breasts I believe (maybe Bs) and a noticeable tattoo on her neck / upper chest of a spiders web I believe, she's hot. She asks if I've been there before I say yes and she starts to give me a light "massage" really just her fingers going over me. When she's near the top of the table I extend my hands out and rub my hands up her leg and feel her ass which felt amazing. She didn't pull back or say anything so I knew there should be extras. She moves down the tables side and runs her fingers past in between my legs a couple of times and asks if I'm ready for the flip.

When I flip, the towel comes off and she begins a light HJ and asks what I want. I ask for FS and she says she would but she all out of "hats". At this point I'm thinking I want this chick bad so I tell her instead of the usual 1. 6 $ for FS (I saw this was the rate for FS in a review) I would give her 2. $ for FS to which she smiles liked her lips and said ill see if anyone has anymore "hats".

She comes back with one, walks over to the table. She tells me to get up which I do and she proceeds to take her shorts off which show no panties underneath. She gets on the table and tells me to get behind her. We go for about 20 minutes throughout which I reached under and grabbed her nice Bs which turned out to be pierced (major turn on). She starts going to work and once I'm done she gets up and goes to get her shorts back on. She cracked a couple jokes about what some dudes want her to do to them. I asked for her name so I could see her again and she said it was Lana or maybe I misheard and it was Luna, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the two.

I didn't is end up going back for a while and when I did I got some bigger Asian girl who I wasn't really feeling but I still remember my first time there with Lana / Luna. I figure with the tattoo description someone would know of her and where she might be? Thanks in advance!

AverageJoeJohn
10-02-20, 20:28
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.

JohnB3411
10-02-20, 21:38
Quick question guys, who's the best looking at F&C? Also they moved location now? Where is the current one located at? And lastly, do they even do a good massage? Much appreciated guys thank you to whoever replies or pm's me about this!

NailBoiz1
10-02-20, 22:31
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.I guess there is one sure way to find out right? Go try it.

NailBoiz1
10-02-20, 22:33
Quick question guys, who's the best looking at F&C? Also they moved location now? Where is the current one located at? And lastly, do they even do a good massage? Much appreciated guys thank you to whoever replies or pm's me about this!If your into grandma's and dentures then they are all good looking. Massage, good luck.

LobElsewhere
10-02-20, 22:54

Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?I have never been good at that. If I roll the dice and get a girl who isn't attractive I'll just get the cheap clothes on massage, tip, and chalk it up to bad luck. Who were the girls that didn't match their pics and what kind of girl are you looking for? We can give you advice on who actually looks good.

Danny2
10-02-20, 23:45
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.Go see her and find out.

Genbua
10-03-20, 00:08
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.Make apt with her and see her. She is pretty YMMV, depending on who you are.

Incognito22
10-03-20, 07:37
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.I have seen her a few times over the last 5 years, she has never done more than a good HJ. Since Covid I've seen her for manscaping too, which she is the best I have had in OC. Her prices are very fair.

LazyBird
10-03-20, 08:53

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?You accept that pictures are rarely accurate and move on. If its appointment only, then tough luck. But you can ask to see the line up for walk ins when available, and just walk out when you don't see what you like. Or simply just ask around.

RedRoddddd
10-03-20, 15:48

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?1. Ask to see the other girl.

2. Tell here you want to leave and want your money back.

3. Worst case ask for anal! If she says "no" leave, if she says "yes" maybe stick around.

I've asked to see other lady many times, and half the time I go back to the first one I met.

JankyRed
10-03-20, 16:15
Papa san texted me. Two new girl, coco and lucky? Any info? Might go today or tomorrow and will report back.

King Kuts
10-03-20, 17:12

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?Please report who didn't match up. I can vouch for Jasmine and Tee / Lyn of the current roster.

Speaking of that I was hoping to see Tee again soon but the best part of her is the intimate sucking on earlobes and teasing stuff. What is the mask situation for providers at the honey spots?

NoClue02
10-03-20, 17:49
Anyone seen quinn yet? How is her service? Been trying to locate tee / lyn but no luck so far.

Miguel Honcho
10-03-20, 18:06

I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?In my experience, if you're looking to minimize the risk of disappointment read through the forum and try out the providers with good reviews. Keep in mind, it's never 100% and YMMV etc. In turn, you can let everyone know who you wanted to see and were disappointed by.

It is rare that the pictures are the actual girls.

RBFSyndrome
10-03-20, 18:42
Worst sesh at white swan in SA.

She said it was her second day on the job and name is kelly.

Cute young girl with some sizable melons (bolt ons I think).

Gave me the worst dry massage for 5 min and told me to turn over.

Then the worst HJ for 60. Actually before that she quoted her prices at 80 HJ, 140 BJ, 160 FS.

Pretty outrageous prices so settled for 60 HJ.

Shortly after the "happy" ending, she said goodbye. All this took 15 minutes and I paid 40 for hhr.

Almost asked for my money back for such shitty service but the owner wasn't there and didn't really want to engage with a girl that hardly spoke English.

Avoid this place like the plague and I saw another young girl there but honestly worst 100 spent in a while.

Unleash5000
10-03-20, 19:16
These are the women I skipped as they were not similar to their pictures.

Note I did not partake in any services.

At Aroma.

Ruby.

Larrissa.

At Bodycare.

Lily.

Phone
10-04-20, 02:31
Hi everyone,

4.) Julietta (advertises on PD, Adultlook) - Pretty provider who works out of an apartment in Irvine. She advertises nuru but wanted to charge more $ for a fully nude session. I don't like upsells so won't be repeating.

I generally get an apartment or hotel location with FS options but have always been afraid of running into LE. I can't seem to find any type of reviews on them. Do any of you have experiences with these places? Thanks in advance!How much did Julietta charge? Her pics look really good.

Mr Houdini
10-04-20, 03:11
Been to a bunch of places since massage parlors closed and reopened, here's the rundown on some of them.

Le Palace Massage. So this place was actually open UTR once massage parlors closed for a second time around July. You had to go through the back, call Michelle the manager to let you know you were back there, then one of the providers would let you in and lead you to the room. While closed I had Eee twice who was good the first time and okay the second time. Didn't really like the fact that she had her mask on the whole time as I wanted to see all of her face but I understand, if she wants to protect herself while working then there's not much you can do about it. Overpaid the first time, 80 for top off and sucking, then held back and paid 60 the second time for the same service, but this was when providers were really blanked out on cash which is why I relented. Once they opened up again, I had Yuki and Nicole who as reported on here before are the two most popular girls here. Yuki I mentioned in a past post, but the first time I saw her, she was the hottest chick here. Over time she got jaded, lazier, and gained some weight, to which I stopped seeing her as the HJ isn't worth sticking around for a bad massage here. But this most recent time, her attitude was excellent, it seemed she lost a lot of the weight she picked up last time, and I enjoyed my session with her so much that I can recommend her for guys who aren't interested in the massage and just want the HJ. She actually engaged in the conversation, asking questions and answering my own and I was completely relaxed for the whole hour I had with her. I don't actually think you should get the hour with her as even though her massage isn't just a tease like before, it really isn't all that great, as while better it is mostly teasing with little pressure applied. On the flip, she took off everything including the mask and allowed for breast play, FIV, and helped me explode all for 60. Great deal, she didn't at all seem as greedy as last time and graciously took the cash and saw me off. For those reporting that they got BBBJ with her, I asked her and she said 100 after she knows me a little bit more, but as I was leaving to confirm she said she no to that. So I guess YMMV.

Now on to Nicole. Safe to say she's the most popular girl here. If you walk-in and request her there's a high chance she won't be available. You have to call and request her way ahead of time, the appointment I had with her was at 8 in the afternoon for the earliest. Once I actually get there and lead to the room I can see why. They actually gave her her own room since she was so popular, it's across from the normal rooms with the door and has the letter "N" for her right on it. I walk in and she has messages written in different languages for her clients, a rack for customers to leave their belongings, and a speaker playing music. She definitely plays up being the cute innocent girl, but her massage has vastly improved from the first time I saw her, and I thought it was even better this session. Definitely not CMT level quality but it was good for the price. Near the end before she grabs the hot towel she does the usual run her hand from your neck to your balls routine. On the flip she took off everything pretty much and I kissed her breasts, FIV, and nutted to completion. After she cleaned me up she massaged me a bit more, then after a little discussion I agreed to cut it 2 minutes early as even at 9, she had another customer right after me. She's the most popular girl here now and she's probably making a lot of money. Service from her is good, I paid 80 for tip, and I would recommend her. As I was leaving I asked her if she would do BJ or FS, and she said she would have to know you a little bit more before thinking about it. I doubt she would actually agree to doing it, she might just be saying that to get you coming back, but hey if she likes you then maybe. For those that come here and have been here before just know that prices have gone up to 35 hhr 40 hr due to COVID, and that the owner has been taking a cut of the tips due to rent.

Suphattra's Retreat. I actually went here right when parlors reopened in the summer after 3 months of closure. I had Ivy here and May. First time I pulled Ivy, and she didn't put any effort into massaging me, it was mostly just a tease from what I remember. I remember more what happened afterwards. So on the flip, she asks me if I want HJ. I say no, let's fuck, to which she responds "No, we don't do that here. " I respond back, "It's okay, I have condom", "How much". At this point, she's teasing me the whole time with her hand on my member, she stops, looks down, and thinks, then holds up 2 fingers signaling 200. I say, "I have 140 only, is that okay?" She thinks a little bit more while looking at my body, then reaffirms, "You have condom?" I nod my head, and we agree at that price. I get up, give her the condom and the cash, and she asks for my help taking off her clothes. It's a tight one piece dress, nothing too fancy it's a casual one, so I lift it over her head and I get the chance to really feel up her body. She's a shorter Viet, but she's fucking attractive, tattoo on her left arm, I think one on her stomach, and a smaller one on one of her tits. She has a nice face, enhanced breasts, and a nice tight little bod. Her service was great, I did DATY, missionary, and then had her ride me. Loved the eye contact as she was on top, she put my hands on her chest to get her going and went really slowly taking all of me in her while she was on top. She parted her hair to one side as she started to go faster, then once she got a little tired she wanted to do doggy. She was such a trooper that in doggy, seeing all of her in front of me, backing her ass into me, her little moans as she grabbed my hand, made me nut faster than I usually do, but it was completely worth it. As she went to go get started cleaning me up she took off the bag, I was still on my knees on the table when another worker walked in and saw her and I completely naked, then bolted out and apologized through the door LOL I'm pretty sure FS isn't allowed here. She got changed as did I, then we talked a bit more and she saw me off not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Couple of weeks later I pull May. She actually walks on your back when requested, and is able to crack it as she did on this past visit. Once she circles your back with her fingernails the tease starts, and she put her hand under my stomach to which I lift my hips and let her start rubbing junior. On the flip I ask her for the same service, FS with my own condom, to which she responds she doesn't want that. Upon talking we agree to do DATY for 100, so she gets completely nude and she's not as skinny as she was before, she got some love handles since quarantine started. But I eat her out, she's enjoying it holding my head with both of her hands, and once she's had enough I lay back on the table, she body rubs me letting me kiss her neck and her breasts, and helps me to completion. We get changed and she says again she doesn't like FS, it's bad she claims, and she lets me go. I recommend both girls here, all the girls I have give an enthusiastic release with a good attitude. I overpaid with May but Ivy is hot enough where I think 140 is worth it. Seems like May is pretty in demand here, so you might want to call to get an appointment with her, whereas Ivy is "on vacation" based on what mamasan Heidi said. Other options are Annie for a small early 30's good looking spinner, and some guy in the past said Bella might be a girl who might be convinced into doing FS.

BFF Foot Spa. Only had Tiffany here once everything reopened. I've actually seen her multiple times, she's a fairly young Viet spinner in her mid 20's. She's not hot, but I would call her attractive, she's thin and she really does give great service. Probably the best massage from a FS place I've ever gotten as she does walk on your back and does some stretching before the fun starts. She is talkative when she's in the mood, and she likes being on top based on all the times I've seen her. The last time though she did seem like she was in a bad mood, she seemed out of it the whole time and when we got to the fun stuff her pussy smelled, really bad. The stench permeated the room after she left, I actually have never felt that before, I think she's seeing a lot of guys that might have put her in a bad mood. The actual sex was great, she rode me as she usually does with us moving to doggy and missionary, and since I was the only customer there we were both moaning pretty loud. Thinking about it more there's a mirror in the room and the face she made while looking it into it was so hot. She's a good fuck so if you guys do see her treat her well, she's complained about some guys in the past who slap her body, pull her hair during FS and she said she doesn't like that at all, which may have put her in a bad mood before our session. Every single time I've seen her I've paid 120, but she asked me to bring more next time as the owner starting taking a cut to pay for alcohol, wipes, sanitizer and the like. Other chicks you can see is her "best friend" Paris, and this attractive older MILF with blonde hair that I wish I got the name of.

CK Barber. So this place was mentioned before way back when Backpage was still a thing. I think it used to be a juice / haircut place that was completely legitimate, but now it's a brothel. I saw a provider I've seen around a couple of places here, there's just one room here where we had our fun, the place is cheap and it's a fuck and go type of place. She eventually left and on my most recent visit I saw a white girl and an Asian one. The white girl comes in and she's attractive, she asks if I want water or a beer before starting but I like Asian providers more so I ask to switch. In comes Kelly, a younger short Viet but what I didn't see earlier when I got a glimpse, was that she was fat. It's 40 for the room and 100 for FS with her, and I just couldn't nut with her, I felt bad since I switched to her and couldn't perform because I wasn't attracted to her at all. She finishes me off with her hand, and I leave in shame since I was disappointed in the service. I get the number for the place from Papasan Mun and take off, if you want the number PM me, just know that when you get here park to the left of the white truck.

Beauty Relax. Place on the second floor of this building in Laguna Hills. Was excited to try this place as I read the chicks here were hot and I expected them to be, but all the talent here were just older Viets, some of which weren't all that attractive. Gave the cash to manager Kimmy who also does massage, she actually looked decent in her one piece, but I pulled Candy who was another older Viet and was overall disappointed. She's shorter and did look old, she talked in a voice that was much younger than her actual age, and she had a belly. Some might find her attractive but I wasn't a fan at all. Massage was non-existent, it was just a tease the whole way through. Thought with the wrong head and gave 100 for a BBBJ, she said she does FS but when she asked if I had a condom she refused to do so as I didn't have one at the time and they don't carry any. Long day of work so I let her suck me and my balls off and finish. As I was leaving I saw this girl Christine who looked younger and more attractive than the rest of the talent and thought fuck why didn't I get her. Maybe next time.

Thai Rose Massage Spa. All the places I've said have been FS so here's one I've mentioned in the Legit Massage thread. Place is in Costa Mesa in a small residential area, and it's completely legit. I love Thai massages and this is one of the best I've had. Completely legitimate, unlike some places in the LM thread there's no funny business going on here, just a killer massage from Thais who are actually certified. Got mine from Nun, pronounced like noon in afternoon, and she did a great job. I think it was like 60 or 65 for an hour, so if you go for an actual massage to work out the kinks come here and get at least an hour, they're great.

Happy Face Spa. Every single time I've come here they've been closed. I want to come by here and fuck Lily, she looked really good in her outfit at reception. A guy mentioned before there's at least 4 girls working here during the day but I've only seen Lily and another Viet named Julie. Julie had blonde streaks in her hair and didn't look as good as Lily so I don't think I'll try her. Like another user mentioned, I would like to know the fees for this place as I will come by here in the future.

Angel Spa. Every time I've come here the doors have been locked. I quoted the guy in the past who pointed me out to Happy Face and he said there's hot Viets here too, but I haven't actually been inside to scout out the talent. They have a webpage https://massagebyangels.com/, they have a Youtube, but I have no clue what they even offer. What is going on here?

Higher Massage. Name on Rubmaps but they changed owners to the same guy who owns VIP Day Spa also in Stanton. Pulled Julie and Jackie here. Julie I've actually seen, years ago she worked at Jasmine Thai spa in Orange as Cherry, younger looking attractive Viet who had pimples back then, but her complexion was clear this time around. I said younger looking as she's actually 30, or around that age. But she has a nice tight bod that looked hot in her black dress, we had a great conversation and were both laughing throughout the whole massage. She massaged good back in Jasmine Thai, but here it was just a tease. Paid 60 for a HJ with exposed breasts, no feeding but I exploded well. Jackie is an older Viet MILF with huge boobs, better massage than Julie and ended it with a nice tease. On the flip she only offered HJ or BJ, not sure if the BJ was bareback, but I wanted FS and even with the bag in my wallet she refused to do so. She was rubbing the little one the whole time while pouting, it was hard to say no but I did. Tipped her 10 and went on my way out. Both girls also work at VIP Day Spa, same owner so you can find them at either one depending on the time of day.

Swan Spa. Place is in that famous building on Fair Drive. Don't like going here as even though there's a bunch of massage parlors here, the foot traffic due to weed smokers going to the dispensary on the second floor made the walk of shame unbearable for me. This time around I went at night, there was foot traffic but not a lot which made the entry a lot more bearable. Like someone before mentioned, I like the fact that you can see the goods in the windows of each place. Right off the bat I look to the right and a small lobby with three providers see me and aggressively try and wave me in to enter. Good looking providers in all the windows on the first floor, go into Rose Spa on the outside and I see this MILF who looked good, so it was a great visit scouting wise. But I decide I want FS, and even though Rose is said to do that I decide to roll the die and enter Swan Spa who had this blonde Asian in a sailor-like costume that looked good. For those that don't know it's to the left of Aroma Spa, I think it's 105 suite. Pay 40 for the room and get her name, Helen, she's not as young as I thought she was but she had about shoulder length blonde hair, tight little body, Chinese girl and I thought she looked hot. Turns out I hit it good as the massage was just a tease, at the top of the table all she did was basically lather my back in oil and run her hands down near my ass. On the flip she asks 160 for FS, I bring it down to 120 and we agree to fuck. And my goodness was it good, best one I've had in a while, she's an absolute fuck toy. We do DATY, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and as we were the only two there she's moaning loudly the whole time. The faces she made and the sounds were amazing, once we finish we cuddle for a bit, clean up, hug and kiss, then go our separate ways. She works 2 days out of the week she claims, almost no English so no conversation is to be had, besides the little "oh yes", "oh baby", "so good" here and there. She was all smiles the whole time and I would definitely go back for her or anyone else if the other talent here is like her.

BigJohn9
10-04-20, 11:14
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.Who is the Barber Waxing Queen?

BigJohn9
10-04-20, 11:34
Alright I've seen LBC mentioned a lot on here lately so I feel like I should chime in since I've mentioned them like twice in some of my past posts here. Can't speak on Michelle, wish I could since I tried to make an appointment with her way back when but schedule never really worked out. But I definitely will try her in the future since I've heard great things about her on here.

Lin is the manager at LBC, lives like 10 minutes away from the place or so she says. She told me on my last visit that she hired a "young pretty girl" that would do pedicure / nails, but never got to try her and not sure if she would do extras. Only other people I've seen here is another girl funnily enough named Michelle, older but tight bod, didn't offer much more. Another Viet chick was here who was going to wax me way back wearing a tight dress but she had an ugly face so I backed out and didn't get serviced from her, or her name. But Lin for sure does extras, for a massage that's 40 or 50 for hhr, she'll give one with 50 tip, 60 with feeding. She told me that she'd do FS for 200, but at a hotel. If you make an appointment and are the only two over there she might be down for just banging there but I really don't know. Never wanted to go that far with her since 200 is a lot, and I've had it cheaper with younger, hotter Viet chicks elsewhere.

Like some other guy said too, I've only been here for waxing. Didn't know about the fact that she sucks at haircuts LOL I'm glad I never tried her for that. Her wax mostly is fine, but it takes her longer than other legit places. Not nearly as attentive either, but I'd imagine most like myself mostly go for the potential for fun right after. Got massaged from her only once but it's not at all worth it, just some rubbing on the back with some oil, barely any teasing, and a rush to turn over since she's eager for a tip. Pretty nice body actually, enhanced boobs but has an older face, so Lin fits more into the MILF category..I've been going there since May and Daisy runs the place. I've had a great time there eating pussy but no FS. Daisy is a MILF who looks beautiful. But lately she hasn't been very cooperative and there's been some bad reviews on RM.

Kokomo980
10-04-20, 11:45
Can someone please share the new F&C location? PM me if not comfortable sharing publicly. I miss those GILFs!

NoClue02
10-04-20, 14:07
Nice info Mr Houdini. I've seen nicole many times now. She will not do FS, but she does do BBBJ cim, fiv fia. She allowed that on my 3rd session and been default BJ every since.

SixGen
10-04-20, 14:20
Worst sesh at white swan in SA.

She said it was her second day on the job and name is kelly.

Cute young girl with some sizable melons (bolt ons I think).

Gave me the worst dry massage for 5 min and told me to turn over.

Then the worst HJ for 60. Actually before that she quoted her prices at 80 HJ, 140 BJ, 160 FS.

Pretty outrageous prices so settled for 60 HJ.

Shortly after the "happy" ending, she said goodbye. All this took 15 minutes and I paid 40 for hhr.

Almost asked for my money back for such shitty service but the owner wasn't there and didn't really want to engage with a girl that hardly spoke English.

Avoid this place like the plague and I saw another young girl there but honestly worst 100 spent in a while.I had Kelly one time and she was a good fuck. Paid 140 since she was cute. I asked her to walk on my back afterwards and she did it with good skills until time was up.

CoffeeLake1151
10-04-20, 15:06
Nice info Mr Houdini. I've seen nicole many times now. She will not do FS, but she does do BBBJ cim, fiv fia. She allowed that on my 3rd session and been default BJ every since.Is Nicole cute?

CrustyOldGuy
10-04-20, 15:28
Can someone please share the new F&C location? PM me if not comfortable sharing publicly. I miss those GILFs!I'd like to know that too please. PM me is fine.

Thank you.

BCarson1500
10-04-20, 16:43
I'd like to know that too please. PM me is fine.

Thank you.F&C was back open yesterday.

NoClue02
10-04-20, 16:43
Is Nicole cute?I think she's cute, maybe a 7/10? Only thing I hope she would do is teasing while massage. She doesn't tease until the end of the massage, which grab you by the sack for a little bit and then flip.

BCarson1500
10-04-20, 16:59
Seems like many of the AMP's in the OC are now open again.

This might reverse the COVID AMP price gouging that has occurred over the past couple of months.

I stopped by one of my regular AMP's yesterday, 4 ladies on-duty, sitting around, no customers. I asked about the current business and was told its really slow.

Please say "no" to the inflated pricing so we can bring down the "rent a snatch" pricing to where is should be.

Hobbyist1492
10-04-20, 17:02
I'd like to know that too please. PM me is fine.

Thank you.On Warner, couple blocks E of Main / S. A.

TimDrake
10-04-20, 17:08
Quinn goes by Bebe or Ruby at some of the other spas in Westminster.

Anyone seen quinn yet? How is her service? Been trying to locate tee / lyn but no luck so far.

CrustyOldGuy
10-04-20, 19:13
On Warner, couple blocks E of Main / S. A.Thank you Sir. I'll check it out and report back.

Miguel Honcho
10-04-20, 20:22
Been to a bunch of places since massage parlors closed and reopened, here's the rundown on some of them.

Le Palace Massage. So this place was actually open UTR once massage parlors closed for a second time around July. You had to go through the back, call Michelle the manager to let you know you were back there, then one of the providers would let you in and lead you to the room. While closed I had Eee twice who was good the first time and okay the second time. Didn't really like the fact that she had her mask on the whole time as I wanted to see all of her face but I understand, if she wants to protect herself while working then there's not much you can do about it. Overpaid the first time, 80 for top off and sucking, then held back and paid 60 the second time for the same service, but this was when providers were really blanked out on cash which is why I relented. Once they opened up again, I had Yuki and Nicole who as reported on here before are the two most popular girls here. Yuki I mentioned in a past post, but the first time I saw her, she was the hottest chick here. Over time she got jaded, lazier, and gained some weight, to which I stopped seeing her as the HJ isn't worth sticking around for a bad massage here. But this most recent time, her attitude was excellent, it seemed she lost a lot of the weight she picked up last time, and I enjoyed my session with her so much that I can recommend her for guys who aren't interested in the massage and just want the HJ. She actually engaged in the conversation, asking questions and answering my own and I was completely relaxed for the whole hour I had with her. I don't actually think you should get the hour with her as even though her massage isn't just a tease like before, it really isn't all that great, as while better it is mostly teasing with little pressure applied. On the flip, she took off everything including the mask and allowed for breast play, FIV, and helped me explode all for 60. Great deal, she didn't at all seem as greedy as last time and graciously took the cash and saw me off. For those reporting that they got BBBJ with her, I asked her and she said 100 after she knows me a little bit more, but as I was leaving to confirm she said she no to that. So I guess YMMV.

Now on to Nicole. Safe to say she's the most popular girl here. If you walk-in and request her there's a high chance she won't be available. You have to call and request her way ahead of time, the appointment I had with her was at 8 in the afternoon for the earliest. Once I actually get there and lead to the room I can see why. They actually gave her her own room since she was so popular, it's across from the normal rooms with the door and has the letter "N" for her right on it. I walk in and she has messages written in different languages for her clients, a rack for customers to leave their belongings, and a speaker playing music. She definitely plays up being the cute innocent girl, but her massage has vastly improved from the first time I saw her, and I thought it was even better this session. Definitely not CMT level quality but it was good for the price. Near the end before she grabs the hot towel she does the usual run her hand from your neck to your balls routine. On the flip she took off everything pretty much and I kissed her breasts, FIV, and nutted to completion. After she cleaned me up she massaged me a bit more, then after a little discussion I agreed to cut it 2 minutes early as even at 9, she had another customer right after me. She's the most popular girl here now and she's probably making a lot of money. Service from her is good, I paid 80 for tip, and I would recommend her. As I was leaving I asked her if she would do BJ or FS, and she said she would have to know you a little bit more before thinking about it. I doubt she would actually agree to doing it, she might just be saying that to get you coming back, but hey if she likes you then maybe. For those that come here and have been here before just know that prices have gone up to 35 hhr 40 hr due to COVID, and that the owner has been taking a cut of the tips due to rent.

Which Le Palace? GG or SA?

Kokomo980
10-04-20, 22:09
On Warner, couple blocks E of Main / S. A.Thanks for the details. When I pulled up to the only place I could find within two blocks of Warner x Main, I saw familiar looking Mamasans standing outside and knew I found the right place. It's a lot cleaner and more private than the previous location. Mostly private rooms from what I saw, no big open room with foot massage chairs in the front. After a $45 entrance fee, I was directed into one of the rooms and a few minutes later Nancy walked in. This is were things took a turn for the worse. The massage was pretty terrible and she was quick to turn me over to discuss the menu. She started with saying HJ only, then I talked her into BJ. Then after the ridiculous quote she gave me, I settled for a HJ just to get out of there. After it was over, she said next time boom boom. Soooo. So, same F&C ladies without the F&C service. I won't see Nancy again, but may give it one more shot in hopes that it was an off day.

AsianPussy
10-04-20, 23:17
Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.No girl will admit to anything over msg, you have to go in person. She's pretty naughty, but also really paranoid about her licenses, so go there and play it cool and I'm sure you'll get great service.

AsianPussy
10-04-20, 23:36
Anyone know where tee / lyn is regularly? Honey says she's still there, but after a week I don't see her on insta.

Does she have her own insta for booking like some girls do?

Looking for any intel, she was my ATF a year ago, but I've been busy and out of town a lot.

Mr Houdini
10-05-20, 00:07
Which Le Palace? GG or SA?GG. Been to the Le Palace in SA and was greeted by a Chinese MILF with short hair, but ended up not staying as it was 40 hhr, more expensive than GG. Not sure if the same owner. Rmaps says there's FS here but haven't stayed to check.

DonJuanCarlos
10-05-20, 01:35
Has anyone ever got a BBBJ from Nicole before?

BigBoDonk
10-05-20, 05:12
Hi guys, been to relax spot on Sunday, had some Latina MILF there, was nice, but common 1 pump costs like 160 + 40 for entrance. 200? I'd have 2 girls for this price in TJ. I understand that it is not Mexico here. But still curious, if there are places with better pricing?

Hobbyist1492
10-05-20, 13:06
Rose Spa off Harbor / Main.

Got Krystal, meh.

Would not repeat.

Ocean Massage off McFadden.

Didn't get her name huge C section scar.

Would not repeat.

Each time is a 15 min negotiation, so nope.

NathanCross
10-05-20, 13:17
Hi guys, been to relax spot on Sunday, had some Latina MILF there, was nice, but common 1 pump costs like 160 + 40 for entrance. 200? I'd have 2 girls for this price in TJ. I understand that it is not Mexico here. But still curious, if there are places with better pricing?Latino places charge more for their services vs AMP. 40 hh, 60 h, 140 CFS was average pre-covid.

HeadorTail
10-05-20, 13:45
Has anyone ever got a BBBJ from Nicole before?Take a look at some RM reviews of Nicole. There was some spirited debate about her menu. Plenty of input about this popular provider. As you find those flurry of comments you can cross reference those dates here on Sex Guide MP reviews. My take on all this is that she's picky. At the beginning of her career limited. As it expanded she opened up to a favorite. Then a favorite two or three. Then as word got out the shit hit the fan. Whatever the truth was then, she's definitely fun to be with. And if she likes you and you are of a generous nature the sky's the limit. I of course would never betray a confidence. LOL. Good luck!

ScotchGuard9
10-05-20, 14:59
Yes, there are two there with a deli stuck in the middle between them. The one on the right was the FS place. I have only been there once about a year ago and for sure it was FS then. The one on the left is your typical jack shack, but extras have been had there also. YMMV.Since then the place to the right of the deli changed ownership and is not FS now. Or at least it wasn't in March before C19 hit, which was the last time I was there.

Mr Houdini
10-05-20, 15:15
I've been going there since May and Daisy runs the place. I've had a great time there eating pussy but no FS. Daisy is a MILF who looks beautiful. But lately she hasn't been very cooperative and there's been some bad reviews on RM.Mind elaborating on what the "bad reviews" were saying about her? Haven't been back in a long time.

NoClue02
10-05-20, 15:32
Anyone know where tee / lyn is regularly? Honey says she's still there, but after a week I don't see her on insta.

Does she have her own insta for booking like some girls do?

Looking for any intel, she was my ATF a year ago, but I've been busy and out of town a lot.I been chasing bunch of diff AMPs affiliated with pure relax, no luck at all for a week now. Thinking of forgetting this one LOL.

Guy21
10-05-20, 16:05
What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.

BigBoDonk
10-05-20, 18:52
Rose Spa off Harbor / Main.

Got Krystal, meh.

Would not repeat.

Ocean Massage off McFadden.

Didn't get her name huge C section scar.

Would not repeat.

Each time is a 15 min negotiation, so nope.But what is a price?

JankyRed
10-05-20, 19:50
What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.Place on Whitt Blvd and ocean view in Whittier. Called great massage, best to call first.

Qeast
10-05-20, 23:15
I was headed towards the freeway entrance. I decided to make a slight detour, and roll through the Big Lots parking.

The lobby lights and "open" sign were on. I can't seem to find any comments -- at least none post shut down / re opening.

Any info? Thanks*.

Slammer6008
10-06-20, 00:20
I was headed towards the freeway entrance. I decided to make a slight detour, and roll through the Big Lots parking.

The lobby lights and "open" sign were on. I can't seem to find any comments -- at least none post shut down / re opening.

Any info? Thanks*.Try Lisa thank me later.

Ggwrx11
10-06-20, 02:29
This past Friday I decided to stop by Adorable located near Harbor / Lampson. There are a couple of reviews of this place already so I decided to try it out since I live in the neighbourhood across from this joint. When I walked in I was greater by a decent looking Vietnamese MILF. She asked me if I wanted a wax, I said I wanted a 30 minute massage. She took the 40 for the 1/2 hr and led me to the room. She said lay down and take off your clothes, so I went ahead and did as told. A few minutes later, an older looking Vietnamese with short hair walks in at this point I was just thinking fuck it, I'll stay and get a HJ from this grandma. She gave me a weak massage and after about 25 minutes she said my time was up. Immediately after she said that I went ahead and flipped and looked at her, that's when she walked out and said "let me call "her" she'll take care of you, I don't do that. " So in walks the MILF that had taken the $40 at the door and begins grabbing me and giving me a prostate massage with the door open hahah. After about a minute she proceeds and asked me for the tip, I get up and proceed to give her $40 she starts laughing and walks out to tell the other ladies something in her language. When she comes back she asks me to lift up my hands as she wipes them with a towel with alcohol. She strokes me for about 15 minutes until I finish. I was able to suck her tits and get FIV. I was quoted. 1 for FS. I'm still not willing to fuck a provider, so I declined. Fun times for sure though.

JayJayTer
10-06-20, 13:17
Hello Gents,

Would anyone have information on this Veronica?

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/171289

Her prices seem a bit steep.

I think she goes by Natalia on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Nataliarose.

Which there her rates are insane.

TIA!

WhoreMaster 91
10-06-20, 14:40
Any Nail or Hair salons you recommend in Orange county guys? Thanks.

CrustyOldGuy
10-06-20, 14:46
This past Friday I decided to stop by Adorable located near Harbor / Lampson. There are a couple of reviews of this place already so I decided to try it out since I live in the neighbourhood across from this joint. When I walked in I was greater by a decent looking Vietnamese MILF. She asked me if I wanted a wax, I said I wanted a 30 minute massage. She took the 40 for the 1/2 hr and led me to the room. She said lay down and take off your clothes, so I went ahead and did as told. A few minutes later, an older looking Vietnamese with short hair walks in at this point I was just thinking fuck it, I'll stay and get a HJ from this grandma. She gave me a weak massage and after about 25 minutes she said my time was up. Immediately after she said that I went ahead and flipped and looked at her, that's when she walked out and said "let me call "her" she'll take care of you, I don't do that. " So in walks the MILF that had taken the $40 at the door and begins grabbing me and giving me a prostate massage with the door open hahah. After about a minute she proceeds and asked me for the tip, I get up and proceed to give her $40 she starts laughing and walks out to tell the other ladies something in her language. When she comes back she asks me to lift up my hands as she wipes them with a towel with alcohol. She strokes me for about 15 minutes until I finish. I was able to suck her tits and get FIV. I was quoted. 1 for FS. I'm still not willing to fuck a provider, so I declined. Fun times for sure thoughGreat report! Thank you for posting. Answers a few questions I had about what to ask for at this shop.

Caribe
10-06-20, 17:26

Any info? Thanks*.Over the 405 from F & C. Mostly a jack shack just like the 5* in Santa Ana near Mile Square Park. The setup is similar. I've heard certain providers will provide more to repeat customers. I've gotten full roaming and FIV with first time visits to providers. YMMV.

Gulongitlog
10-06-20, 20:04
Hello Gents,

Would anyone have information on this Veronica?

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/171289

Her prices seem a bit steep.

I think she goes by Natalia on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Nataliarose.

Which there her rates are insane.

TIA!I saw her a while back. Wouldn't repeat. She has a cool milking table which was about the only thing good about the service. Crappy massage. She was clothed for a $. 7 30 min sesh. Imo not worth it. But up to you if you want to try.

Miguel Honcho
10-06-20, 20:57
Papa san texted me. Two new girl, coco and lucky? Any info? Might go today or tomorrow and will report back.Did you make it there and see Coco or Lucky? I'm thinking of heading over soon.

Slammer6008
10-06-20, 21:19
Did you make it there and see Coco or Lucky? I'm thinking of heading over soon.Coco isn't new she's been there before. Lucky Not very attractive. I would say no to both. An try somewhere Else.

King Kuts
10-06-20, 22:07
Went to fair dr and met Coco for the first time. Busty Asian. Not as slim as the pic but tits might actually be better than pic. Good hard massage that cracked me in a few places and some leg stretched that I hadn't seen at a parlor. Good nuru, not as intimate as some, but good. Lots of variety and good attitude. A little FIV and she gave it a few licks. Standard $.

JayJayTer
10-06-20, 23:19
Thanks for the info. That's all I needed to hear to avoid.

I saw her a while back. Wouldn't repeat. She has a cool milking table which was about the only thing good about the service. Crappy massage. She was clothed for a $. 7 30 min sesh. Imo not worth it. But up to you if you want to try.

Santooki
10-07-20, 00:18
Anyone happen to know if Ari from Havana is still around? She disappeared about two months ago and haven't seen her surface but maybe she might be somewhere else with a diff alias?

HeadorTail
10-07-20, 10:13
Coco isn't new she's been there before. Lucky Not very attractive. I would say no to both. An try somewhere Else.I'd heard she's gotten some work done. Not a looker by any means but a completely open menu. Good head game with both doors open for business.

Owirelesso
10-07-20, 12:16
I'd heard she's gotten some work done. Not a looker by any means but a completely open menu. Good head game with both doors open for business.They are talking about Coco at Aroma not 6 star.

The Coco at Aroma is a busty pretty Asian.

Slammer6008
10-07-20, 12:29
I'd heard she's gotten some work done. Not a looker by any means but a completely open menu. Good head game with both doors open for business.So what your trying to say when you go you don't have to go thru the back door anymore you can go thru the front door if you like.

😁.

HeadorTail
10-07-20, 14:59
So what your trying to say when you go you don't have to go thru the back door anymore you can go thru the front door if you like.Haha swung into and missed! LOL. And yeah. I knew you got it.

Danny2
10-07-20, 16:22
All these girls post pictures of what they wish they looked like. LOL.

Bla Bla
10-07-20, 16:32
Got a good bait and switch yesterday. Called for Michelle and was told she's available. When I got there, lady up front took my money and lead me to the room. She came back a few minutes later and I asked where's Michelle. She said she's in San Francisco, not sure if she's coming back or not, but this girl, (Cici or Xie xie) was cute so I went with her.

Decent massage. She actually cracked my back a few times. After a few minutes, she had me flip. Kept rubbing Jr and gave me a look, like "what would you like?" I grabbed her nice ass and told her I want this. She lifter her skirt up and pulled her panties down. I said ya, that. She gave me another weird look, and I said yes again. (Seemed like she was trying to talk without talking) she said ok. Then left for a minute, came back, put a rubber in me with her mouth, great CBJ.

After a while, had her lay on the table after she took her top off. Beautiful B's. Very nice body. Cute face. Did her Mish. She felt good, but wasn't noisy. I'm ok with that.

I went in expecting a BBBJ from Michelle but got more than I expected from this lady. I'll repeat.

OC Coffee
10-07-20, 17:23
Has anyone ever got a BBBJ from Nicole before?Seen Nicole many times but the most is DFK and kissing all over her body. But there is one time she was horny or so. She almost let me slide it in but then she pull back. Last vist was right before COvid and she still said maybe next time.

Nick916
10-07-20, 21:02
This past Friday I decided to stop by Adorable located near Harbor / Lampson. There are a couple of reviews of this place already so I decided to try it out since I live in the neighbourhood across from this joint. When I walked in I was greater by a decent looking Vietnamese MILF. She asked me if I wanted a wax, I said I wanted a 30 minute massage. She took the 40 for the 1/2 hr and led me to the room. She said lay down and take off your clothes, so I went ahead and did as told. A few minutes later, an older looking Vietnamese with short hair walks in at this point I was just thinking fuck it, I'll stay and get a HJ from this grandma. She gave me a weak massage and after about 25 minutes she said my time was up. Immediately after she said that I went ahead and flipped and looked at her, that's when she walked out and said "let me call "her" she'll take care of you, I don't do that. " So in walks the MILF that had taken the $40 at the door and begins grabbing me and giving me a prostate massage with the door open hahah. After about a minute she proceeds and asked me for the tip, I get up and proceed to give her $40 she starts laughing and walks out to tell the other ladies something in her language. When she comes back she asks me to lift up my hands as she wipes them with a towel with alcohol. She strokes me for about 15 minutes until I finish. I was able to suck her tits and get FIV. I was quoted. 1 for FS. I'm still not willing to fuck a provider, so I declined. Fun times for sure thoughCool, I'm thinking of going Friday. I wander if full service is covered?

NathanCross
10-07-20, 22:16
All these girls post pictures of what they wish they looked like. LOL.Sunrise 8 on Warner is nuru (still open?) I went back in July right before the 2nd shutdown and there was two smoking hot ABG at the desk but I don't think they do massages. Drew a white chick with a decent body but the nuru was terrible, she however did allow plenty of roaming. Forgot how much the fee was.

Jomasa
10-07-20, 22:38
Anyone happen to know if Ari from Havana is still around? She disappeared about two months ago and haven't seen her surface but maybe she might be somewhere else with a diff aliasShe was a atf at Havana I last saw her in July must've been her last days. I asked about a month ago if she was still working was told girls take long breaks from time to time. Anymore info is appreciated ✌.

LaidBack59
10-08-20, 00:35
Moved out to the IE a while back, and had a need to be in Costa Mesa. Stopped by the Asian buffet, err, building with all the spas -- OMG, Amsterdam is quieter than that place. Please send me another stimulus check Mr President. I was waved at, accosted, and plain 'ole yanked into several establishments by cute women in very short dresses. Damn that was some eye candy. What are there like 8 places in one spot, with all the girls standing at the doorway.

I finally settled on a spot, paid the usual entrance fee. Had a very short but decent massage, lots of teasing, and about 15 minutes of every position possible. Can't remember name of the place, but first one on the right, entering from parking lot. Her name was Eva, and I highly recommend.

DonJuanCarlos
10-08-20, 02:03
I still prefer this place a lot but I'm looking to explore other shops to keep the fun going! Any recommendation would be appreciated!

Lepalace is cheap,(both entrance and tips) close to my house too. The mamasan Michelle is very helpful as well. Always picks up, accommodates the schedule, she also allows me to see the girl ahead of time to see if I like them.

The girls are fairly young, cute and they actually give a nice massage. The only thing you really can't get here is FS but I've actually had one maybe 2 years ago, but she's not there anymore.

My top go to girls in Lepalace:

Nicole. She gives good massage, not pro style, but good enough and she actually works on your kincks if you tell her where. I usually say. MY BALLS!! Just kidding. No I'm not. She'll do FIV, FIA, let you suck her tits. & before the pandemic, she would allow kissing + tongue action, she's a lot of fun! I'd say she's my ATF but I really want to explore other shops to find something similar!

KiKi will let you play with her tits but won't let you see them! I always try to sneak a peak, and she'd get so shy or something.

She does a nice tease too before the flip you can grab her ass and rub her V but it's over her clothes, but I like how cute she is + sexy body and she's really nice and polite.

LuLu is pretty young & cute and has big tits OMG. Prob the biggest natural ones there as of now. She gives good massage and ok tease. She hasn't let me suck them yet, but I'm on a mission LOL!! & They are nice and juicy! I use to see this girl name Mesa awhile ago and OMG, she had the biggest tits in Lepalace and she was young and cute and would let me suck them, I miss her and her tits.

Tracy is pretty cute and has a nice body, she has a nice rack too! She was my go to when the pandemic hit and she would see me at Air&Body. I don't think she lets everyone suck her tits though. She's really nice, and gives a good massage.

Other girls I tired:

EE slim, OK massage + teasing but very limited. Don't remember seeing her face bc of mask. - I think I got to feel on her tits. Seen her once only.

This new girl name Katrina has fake tits, she ok. I think she's a newbie. Nice body, face is ok. Seen her once only, won't be repeating.

Yuki does BBBJ, FIV and takes her bra off etc. I like going to her as last resort. She use to be good but now she doesn't really massage and just tries to tease you. Her body's OK. Her BBBJ is ok as well. She's expects $100 I think. One time Nicole canceled on me and I went with Yuki, kinda regretted it LOL but I was really feening that day tho. I use to see her long time ago, when she would actually do a good massage. Would only repeat if I'm craving a BBBJ.

If there's a girl I missed, please let me know. The plaza in Costa Mesa with all the spas' is it similar to Lepalace? As far as price, girls services etc? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks ya'll.

DonJuanCarlos
10-08-20, 02:07
Moved out to the IE a while back, and had a need to be in Costa Mesa. Stopped by the Asian buffet, err, building with all the spas -- OMG, Amsterdam is quieter than that place. Please send me another stimulus check Mr President. I was waved at, accosted, and plain 'ole yanked into several establishments by cute women in very short dresses. Damn that was some eye candy. What are there like 8 places in one spot, with all the girls standing at the doorway.

I finally settled on a spot, paid the usual entrance fee. Had a very short but decent massage, lots of teasing, and about 15 minutes of every position possible. Can't remember name of the place, but first one on the right, entering from parking lot. Her name was Eva, and I highly recommend.Where is this spot? TIA!

Morongo
10-08-20, 11:31
I'm having Fish & Chips withdrawals. I spent all day yesterday trying to find the supposed new location for F&C. The only massage places were older already established spots that I knew weren't it. Any additional details would be greatly appreciated if possible. I need my GILF fix!

TheReal Truth
10-08-20, 11:57
Tried it out and well it was an experience but won't be going back and my butt now hurts.

Ocdtnb
10-08-20, 11:59
Anyone happen to know if Ari from Havana is still around? She disappeared about two months ago and haven't seen her surface but maybe she might be somewhere else with a diff alias?I was wondering the same. I was told (by Havana) that she's no longer there. I texted the number I have for her and got no response for a bit. Then a response that said "Hi how have you been etc. " I asked where she was working and got no reply. Then another a day later saying she was working that day. When I asked where, no reply again. I'm assuming the number belongs to Havana and it hasn't been Ari.

She was my ATF too; so hopefully she's alright and hopefully she pops up on the radar again.

BTrain
10-08-20, 12:56
DonJuanCarlos, thanks for the intel on LePalace. Very helpful. What is the typical entry and tip amount? Do you usually go for 30 minutes or 1 hour?

Regarding Fair Dr in Costa Mesa, I know that Aroma is a nuru spot with higher tip amounts than standard HJ places. Seems like there are FS spots as well. Don't think there's anything quite like LePalace there.

DonJuanCarlos
10-08-20, 13:26
DonJuanCarlos, thanks for the intel on LePalace. Very helpful. What is the typical entry and tip amount? Do you usually go for 30 minutes or 1 hour?

Regarding Fair Dr in Costa Mesa, I know that Aroma is a nuru spot with higher tip amounts than standard HJ places. Seems like there are FS spots as well. Don't think there's anything quite like LePalace there.Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $40 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.

As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.

And be their VIP but that takes time and lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!

DonJuanCarlos
10-08-20, 13:27

Regarding Fair Dr in Costa Mesa, I know that Aroma is a nuru spot with higher tip amounts than standard HJ places. Seems like there are FS spots as well. Don't think there's anything quite like LePalace there.Entry is $40. Use to be $30 for the rooms w / no doors, then $35 for the rooms with. Now it's just $40 that's for an hour. I think 90 minutes is maybe $60.

As far as tips. Most of the girls are happy with $60. If you go for 60 min, maybe more tip is expected. Of course YMMV. It's always good to get the girl to remember and like you.

And be their VIP but that takes time aaand lots of mulah! So Aroma is the spot and there's other massages spot near it? Thanks and have fun!

Miguel Honcho
10-08-20, 13:36
Where is this spot? TIA!Sounds like this at Fair and Harbor in CM.

SureWhyNot1234
10-08-20, 14:26
Got a good bait and switch yesterday. Called for Michelle and was told she's available. When I got there, lady up front took my money and lead me to the room. She came back a few minutes later and I asked where's Michelle. She said she's in San Francisco, not sure if she's coming back or not, but this girl, (Cici or Xie xie) was cute so I went with her.

Decent massage. She actually cracked my back a few times. After a few minutes, she had me flip. Kept rubbing Jr and gave me a look, like "what would you like?" I grabbed her nice ass and told her I want this. She lifter her skirt up and pulled her panties down. I said ya, that. She gave me another weird look, and I said yes again. (Seemed like she was trying to talk without talking) she said ok. Then left for a minute, came back, put a rubber in me with her mouth, great CBJ.

After a while, had her lay on the table after she took her top off. Beautiful B's. Very nice body. Cute face. Did her Mish. She felt good, but wasn't noisy. I'm ok with that.

I went in expecting a BBBJ from Michelle but got more than I expected from this lady. I'll repeatWhat's the damage here? May want to try this place out.

Nick916
10-08-20, 15:08
I'm having Fish & Chips withdrawals. I spent all day yesterday trying to find the supposed new location for F&C. The only massage places were older already established spots that I knew weren't it. Any additional details would be greatly appreciated if possible. I need my GILF fix!20x E Warner ave.

Santa Ana.