PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Vortex24
06-26-08, 15:54
I've been lurking on this forum for a month or so. I had never visited an AMP before, but thanks to the advice I've read here, I finally took the plunge this afternoon.

I visited the "good" McDurmott this morning, and had a great time. MMS was very friendly. I was only in the room for about 30 seconds when Penny walked in. WOW was she hot. Very nice denim micro skirt, petite and very tight body. She walked me over to the shower, then rejoined me in the room a few minutes later.

Like I read in here, I chatted her up for a few minutes to ensure her that I'm not LE. She gave me a decent massage, then on the flip asked me what I want. I decided to start slow, so just went for the HJ this time, for. 4. She wanted 60, but again, as I read here, I had only brought 40 in with me.

I've had many massages, but this was my first HE. I'd say she it was about what I expected. Nothing world rocking, just a release. She had no problems with me letting my hands wander. After that was finished, she continued to massage me for another 20 minuted as we continued to talk. She made me feel very comfortable, was very sweet, and cute as hell.

All in all, I was very pleased with my first time, thanks not just to Penny, but also because of the great info I've received from you guys.

Thanks!

Looks: 8
Face: 8
Body: 8
Massage: 5
Service: 7

Thor1212
06-26-08, 16:35
Ruby @ Ponderosa worked there. She would be the best person to talk to about what happened.

Bachus91
06-27-08, 20:00
This has become my go-to place when I am not interested in branching out. I went there this week and got one of the girls that I had not seen in a while. I must say that there is some merit to going back to the same place as this time she took things to a new level. Sorry, no FS or anything like that; she just did a few diferent things during the massage that made me leave happier than normal.

She had said that things had been slow and she clearly wanted me to seek her out next time I came by. Marketing 101 says that you need to differentiate yourself from your competition. She definately did that and I will be back!

Ho Down Man
06-27-08, 22:42
Hey B Malibu,

Much props to you and the recon. I appreciate the PM with information. Went to our oasis tonight and saw Elizabeth. OMG, what an absolute gem. Beautiful latina girl with a lovely face and beautiful body. Came in and did 15 min of the best massage I have had at this place. Please with the boys extensively and then time for the flip. Without going into great detail, Great BJ, 69, CG and I lost it. She had me so turned on, it did not take me long. Cant wait til next week.

Again Malibu, you are the man and I very much appreciate the info!!

Whew!!!

Member #3942
06-28-08, 10:25
Ive been to a few new places for me, still cant find a hot young girl that does a HE. I have found older but OK, just still need that younger massage!! I have been to all those places on central and they were just OK nothing special.
\

Someone help!!!

Zogloid
06-29-08, 02:39
Actually drop by K & C to check it out a couple of days ago. Saw 4 girls there, two with their backs to me so I can't tell the quality, but they seems to be in their 20's. The one I talk to probably a 5 on looks and probably in her early 20's also. The fourth one a bit older in her 30's probably the owner or mamasan, she is stacked look like a 36D bolted on. Wow.

Didn't have time so I split, will probably try it out next time.

Zogloid
06-29-08, 02:51
Have some time kill this afternoon so went in search of AMP at Brookhurst, close to Crescent. Saw a 2 storey bldg. On the East side of Brookhurst, but the AMP has moved from the 2nd floor to the 1st floor with a sigh saying Asian accupuncture or something like that. Went in, but no one at the counter so I look at the back and saw an old man probably in his 50's or 60's talking to someone. So I left. I don't think I am in the right place.

So instead went to locate AMP on Euclid close to the 91, you know the one with no sign but someone beat me to it. Mmm. By the way how is she and does she provide FS or just handshake?

Well went to look for the one on Beach North of Katella, but I can't find that one at all. How far north do I have to go? I drove all the way to Lincoln and nothing.

Someone let me know so I'll try tomorrow again.

That Dude 6
06-29-08, 21:57
Since they closed LFBC I don't have a place to go for a quick HJ in south OC. I know autocenter is close by but last time they asked for 60 for the deed. I am just trying to find a replacement for my girl trisha that helped me out at LFBC. Can anyone help a brotha out.

davek
06-30-08, 05:40
Since they closed LFBC I don't have a place to go for a quick HJ in south OC. I know autocenter is close by but last time they asked for 60 for the deed. I am just trying to find a replacement for my girl trisha that helped me out at LFBC. Can anyone help a brotha out.Try Ortega is San Juan Capistrano or a place on Camino Capistrono near Ortega. Ortega is rightt at the Ortega Hiway exit (look them up on line or yellow pages for exact address). It runs 40 for 1/2 and about 30 - 40 tip.

TurnedOn
07-01-08, 15:07
McIntyre #J has new advertising that looked promising, so I figured it was worth a try. Had a massage from a very desirable tall, slender, and pretty lady, but not even a hint of extras.

Gundam01
07-02-08, 17:06
When there today.

Doors locked. There is a new phone# there.

Leads to some where else in irvine. One of their old place.

They are been super carefull lately, asked alot of questions on the phone.

Maybe they are in trouble.

Wilshire777
07-03-08, 16:56
Has any heard anything about Euclid and Lamp.

Tthey say new ownershipWas there yesterday. average massage w/release.

65/60

Lerrena
07-03-08, 21:02
When there today.

Doors locked. There is a new phone# there.

Leads to some where else in irvine. One of their old place.

They are been super carefull lately, asked alot of questions on the phone.

Maybe they are in trouble.Naw, they're not in trouble. Went by there when they were tearing everything down and MMS was sitting outside telling everyone of the new place. She was nice enough to let me peak with all the smoke and mirrors gone...it was kind of cool.

Called and went over to the new place yesterday and played with Leslie. Lots of fun with that chica. The new place is nicer than Trabuco. I felt more comfortable with the noise factor...was always cautious of noise at Trabuco. Same MMS as Trabuco so it looks like the entire stable moved on over.

PlaneGuy
07-03-08, 23:35
Has anyone seen any of the girls that used to work in Vick's (especially Angel, Gina, Sammy, June or Bebe). If you have, please PM me. Thanks

Conner11
07-04-08, 00:24
Went to that chiro place next to the foot place on euclid. I can't stand those those that try to do hard bardening. Fs for. 3 hahaha. I said just a HJ. She wanted. 1 hahahahaha still she bargened down to. 06. It ruins the whole thing when they bargen like that never will I go there. They use a community hot towel from the crock pot. Keeps all the viruses nice and moist. Mmmmm. Blaahhhh

Preverted
07-06-08, 21:27
Naw, they're not in trouble. Went by there when they were tearing everything down and MMS was sitting outside telling everyone of the new place. She was nice enough to let me peak with all the smoke and mirrors gone...it was kind of cool.

Called and went over to the new place yesterday and played with Leslie. Lots of fun with that chica. The new place is nicer than Trabuco. I felt more comfortable with the noise factor...was always cautious of noise at Trabuco. Same MMS as Trabuco so it looks like the entire stable moved on over.It's always a good idea to change locations every once in a while in the OC, however I thought the Trabuco location was great. Tucked away and discrete.

Vanilla Shake
07-06-08, 23:06
I'm finding myself in the area a lot now and could use a referral for a provider or location in the Beach Blvd/PCH area. Enjoy rimming, and a full, hairy bush. I'll settle for a HJ but FS always considered.

Member #3942
07-07-08, 08:32
Hot young latinas wearing skirts and sort shorts on central. It was my return visit and I got 2 different girls. Both hot. Have to be a price expert since they both started at 200. I got them down but still, WTF?

2414 fairview and warner has some little white chick? Havnt tried her yet but I have had an asian there and one latina and an indian? Wondering if I should try little white girl? Place is 108.

Blubalz
07-07-08, 09:05
Hot young latinas wearing skirts and sort shorts on central. It was my return visit and I got 2 different girls. Both hot. Have to be a price expert since they both started at 200. I got them down but still, WTF?

2414 fairview and warner has some little white chick? Havnt tried her yet but I have had an asian there and one latina and an indian? Wondering if I should try little white girl? Place is 108.

Don't waste your time. Tried my 20 years worth of mongering skills at both 108 and upstairs with no luck.

Central upstairs 1st door to the left is great but the other location a further down sucks

Member #3942
07-08-08, 22:28
Use to go to a place that sat between your legs and ran her hands up the back of your legs and up over your ass. They use to sit on you and it was great. No place like that anymore. Shame!!!

Jchen110
07-10-08, 17:27
I am new to this board but have been reading it for quite some time now.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place in south orange county?

PM me.

Jonathan1301
07-10-08, 21:53
I visited suite O in Fair 440, the other day, and had an older Chinese provider named Jenny. Good massage with lots of tease, no happy ending, but I am positive repeat customers will leave happy.

Jon Jones
07-11-08, 12:42
You can find all the information you need by simply researching the past posts. If you've "been reading it for quite some time" you should know that. Don't expect any PM for someone who hasn't contributed anything to the forum.

Jon

I am new to this board but have been reading it for quite some time now.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place in south orange county?

PM me.

Bushman426
07-12-08, 04:53
Went by Lampson and Euclid again today. Saw Kim for the first time. Young, pretty, and long legs. If you like your time there quiet, she is your girl. Only said about 10 words to me the whole time. Very relaxing and got the job done nicely.

Nomoneynohoney
07-12-08, 19:46
Went to a place advertised on CC 3320 or something like that Lincoln. It was horrible. 50 for one hour massage that was crummy. Lady kept asking for tip.

Tried a place on Tustin. Suite D-1 was fantastic. Massage only

Central in Santa Ana Upstairs. Don't confuse it with the chiro place a couple of doors down. Paid 40 for a 30 minute massage. Girl was cute, Paulina.

Jr Daiz
07-13-08, 01:31
Its in a strip mall, next to a laundry mat, south east side. Katella and Brookhurst. A friend turned me on to this place. I have never left disappointed. Young staff, and if you don't like your girl, ask for another. $30 for 1/2 and $60 for an hour. The rest is negotionable. I may have paid to much, $120. For fs. But it was well worht it. Good looking babes.

This is my first post, (too much info? )

Unless you have already, you got to visit this place. They have a sign in sheet, but I just chicken scratch something and follow her to my room.

Good massage!

Fe Maiden
07-14-08, 13:36
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/754577122.html

SaltyDog
07-14-08, 16:44
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/754577122.htmlYou know better than that.

Nomoneynohoney
07-14-08, 18:23
There are cute girls here. Massage was whatever. Half way into the massage I had an unsolictied solicit!. I declined. Paulina was who I had. Make sure you car is locked if you intend on staying long. This is not the best of neighborhoods. Maybe the others are different with their massage and people skillls. I doubt I will return.

Deez Nut
07-14-08, 18:56
Drove by this place around 7:30pm Sat evening. Cum to find out they were closed. There are no posted business hours anywhere. Actually the surrounding business were all closed. Interesting.

Mark Spitz
07-14-08, 19:00
Know about 1155 Central #208 but not #202?

Saw info about lebonese on another site but indicated #208 not #202.

PlaneGuy
07-14-08, 21:24
Its in a strip mall, next to a laundry mat, south east side. Katella and Brookhurst. A friend turned me on to this place. I have never left disappointed. Young staff, and if you don't like your girl, ask for another. $30 for 1/2 and $60 for an hour. The rest is negotionable. I may have paid to much, $120. For fs. But it was well worht it. Good looking babes.

Good massage!

BTW, There is a housing tract on the the Southeast corner of Brookhurst and Katella!

South County
07-14-08, 23:26
Stopped by there tonight. Got a young korean gal named, Iba (eeba)

Very good at what she does. Took her sweet time.

Jr Daiz
07-14-08, 23:39
Ok the address is (I have there buisness card)98068 katella ave Anaheim, what ever corner ite by that big movie rent store and I believe a Albertsons or some grocery store. Ok south west my bad. LOL

Lerrena
07-15-08, 00:29
BTW, There is a housing tract on the the Southeast corner of Brookhurst and Katella!

I think he meant the SE corner of the shopping center not the intersection.

SW corner of the intersection for those keeping score.

Dick Forbrains
07-15-08, 00:38
Had a girl named Hana who wasn't bad looking and gave a great hour of fun.

I'm glad their back.

Pcpc1688
07-15-08, 13:31

Unless you have already, you got to visit this place. They have a sign in sheet, but I just chicken scratch something and follow her to my room.

Good massage!Way too much info here bro. Keep it under the radar or soon it will be history.

PC out

Clevr
07-15-08, 15:41
I live in the O.C. and was looking for a massage; and came across a number in L.A. I called her up, she asked if I were a cop then gave me her ADDRESS IN SOUTH CENTRAL. SO i DRIVE DOWN AND GOT THERE AND THESE TWO HOT MEXICAN CHICK WERE ALL OVER ME ABOUT WHAT I WANTED. I REALLY WANTED A MASSAGE BUT THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING TO PROVIDE SERVICES AS A THREESOME.

Anybody that`s a senior member hit me up for the digits if desired.

Doubled
07-15-08, 16:38
I hit up McD (the good one) for the first time today.

I met with Iba.

Went for the quick HJ. She was quite good and non-rushed.

After everything was said and done, gave me a DFK and told me to come back next time for the BJ instead.

Chocolatenuts
07-15-08, 20:25
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/756342195.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ths/756456772.html

Has anyone tried those places? Good massage / service?

Jon Jones
07-16-08, 12:34
Overall a good post but I would have left out the fact that FS is available.

Jon

Good massage!

HolmesJr
07-16-08, 13:18

Good massage!

This place got a shower room? Is this a Kamp?

Thanks in advance.

Marvelous88
07-16-08, 14:03
I know that Trabuco moved recently but was passing by and swung in back to take a look. There was a hand written phone number posted in the window and I thought that might be for the new location. I wrote it down but waited to Google it when I got home.
Well it turns out to be a phone-number for the Irvine PD. What are they trying to accomplish with that little ruise? Sheesh.
Marvelous

Member #3942
07-16-08, 17:52
Had a girl named Hana who wasn't bad looking and gave a great hour of fun.

I'm glad their back.

I wonder how many of the old girls came back? Wonder if they got any new girls too?

Lerrena
07-16-08, 18:11
I know that Trabuco moved recently but was passing by and swung in back to take a look. There was a hand written phone number posted in the window and I thought that might be for the new location. I wrote it down but waited to Google it when I got home.
Well it turns out to be a phone-number for the Irvine PD. What are they trying to accomplish with that little ruise? Sheesh.
Marvelous

I think it's probably somebody else playing a joke cuz when I went by when they first moved, the number posted was the old Trabuco number. Lol...ok, you have to admit that was kind of clever.

Doubled
07-16-08, 19:24

MarvelousI stopped by the old Trabuco on Friday (4 days ago) and the number there was the still the correct one.

Jonathan1301
07-16-08, 20:15
I went to 2146 newport in costa mesa AKA spring spa. They run an ad on CL 1h for $. 5 and free table shower, but they were busy and was told to come back in one hour, I didn't like the girl anyways so on my way home I stopped to this other place.-two blocks down-- on newport blvd, that also had a $. 5 for one hour massage.

I had vivian, vietnemese early thirty's, round butt, about 5 1 or 2 with A cups. The massage was good, but no extras.

Taimaishu
07-17-08, 03:32
I visited Auto Center Drive again about a month ago (sorry for the late, late report). I usually go for Cherry (Cheri, whatever). She's friendly and cute. I went with a friend and wanted to make sure he had a good time, so I let him have my ATF while I checked out the other K-girl. Her name was Sugar and she's a heavier set girl (definitely not a spinner) but had one of the best natural breasts. So, here's my experience with Sugar: She gave me one hell of a back massage because I never had so many freaking bones crack. That was fine until she kept making this weird slurping sound with her tongue like she wanted to eat me or something. She also mentioned that some people call her crazy and well, I think she was. She kept on making this weird slurping sound and moaning. Constantly. Anyways, I got an HE and wished I had Cherry. So. If it's your first time visiting Auto Center Drive, go for Cherry unless you're into bigger, crazy chicks, go for Sugar. Anyways, Auto Center Drive in Irvine has been the only MP I've ever gone to and the rooms have this creepy dim red light and makes it hard to see (I bet its for the girls for the occasionaly creepy looking dudes).

I was wondering if there are any MPs that give service like Auto Center Drive in normal light setting so I can actually check out the action. If I wanted dim, dim lighting I'd go to a strip club. It doesn't have to be Asian. I like all girls as long as they're pretty. Pretty faces are most important. PM me with an answer please or reply on the forum!

HolmesJr
07-17-08, 15:48
This place is a KLAMP and it has a shower.

I got a good lookin latina who took care of me real well. I left very happy.

Good place for the OC. I'm a little suprised.

Sparxy Walls
07-18-08, 01:46
Cherry's a fun one. Licks the balls like no other; I had no choice but to pop with the quickness after the tongue treatment.

I visited Auto Center Drive again about a month ago (sorry for the late, late report). I usually go for Cherry (Cheri, whatever). She's friendly and cute. I went with a friend and wanted to make sure he had a good time, so I let him have my ATF while I checked out the other K-girl. Her name was Sugar and she's a heavier set girl (definitely not a spinner) but had one of the best natural breasts. So, here's my experience with Sugar: She gave me one hell of a back massage because I never had so many freaking bones crack. That was fine until she kept making this weird slurping sound with her tongue like she wanted to eat me or something. She also mentioned that some people call her crazy and well, I think she was. She kept on making this weird slurping sound and moaning. Constantly. Anyways, I got an HE and wished I had Cherry. So. If it's your first time visiting Auto Center Drive, go for Cherry unless you're into bigger, crazy chicks, go for Sugar. Anyways, Auto Center Drive in Irvine has been the only MP I've ever gone to and the rooms have this creepy dim red light and makes it hard to see (I bet its for the girls for the occasionaly creepy looking dudes).

I was wondering if there are any MPs that give service like Auto Center Drive in normal light setting so I can actually check out the action. If I wanted dim, dim lighting I'd go to a strip club. It doesn't have to be Asian. I like all girls as long as they're pretty. Pretty faces are most important. PM me with an answer please or reply on the forum!

SirMister
07-18-08, 03:19
Ok the address is (I have there buisness card)98068 katella ave Anaheim, what ever corner ite by that big movie rent store and I believe a Albertsons or some grocery store. Ok south west my bad. LOLThis place has been around for a long time and still advertises consistently OCR. Anyhow. The MMS is very leery of newcomers. I got a crappy gal the first time but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time in. Much better.

The V girls always ask for WAY too much for FS. I hate that cuz I prefer them over K girls. But K girls are always so much nicer and more GFE and Cheaper.

SirMister
07-18-08, 03:21
This place got a shower room? Is this a Kamp?

Thanks in advance.Just to let you all know it is a few stores down from C&C, which is a KAMP. Problem with C&C the gals don't rotate as much as other KAMPs.

John Stephen
07-18-08, 14:21
First post here and have been reading quite a bit. Thanks to everyone, learning a lot. I've gotten a massage on WB and main and it was not bad. good massage, stayed opened late. I must say no complaint's, except she wasn't very good looking. I left happy with a HJ. I work in CM and looking to find somewhere around here for a good massage. Any help?

Thanks everyone!

Nomoneynohoney
07-18-08, 18:11
I think s-202 Central is expensive. No people skills. A massage should be nice and relaxing not a swap meet.

Hotwire
07-18-08, 18:31
I went there a couple years ago while doing my laundry and they are very leery.I filled out the registration form and was led to the back and given to a cute latina named Lorena(not a pun.) Taken into a room away from the other rooms and given a really great massage with no hint of extras.Thier were several hints something was available,lots of pretty girls around and a lot of feeling hush-hush attitude.One time since then when one of them was doing laundry (thier sheets) I asked the girl if Lorena was still there and she said that she was at thier other location now but to come over when I was finished.So even though I didn't have time, it could have been my entry to better things.

PlaneGuy
07-19-08, 00:32

Could you PM me the location of this place?

Lerrena
07-19-08, 01:47
What day did you go?

Nomoneynohoney
07-19-08, 16:16
Whatever happen to the tanning salons?

Hunterx
07-19-08, 16:47
Went by Lampson and Euclid again today. Saw Kim for the first time. Young, pretty, and long legs. If you like your time there quiet, she is your girl. Only said about 10 words to me the whole time. Very relaxing and got the job done nicely.Tried the place today. They say there are 10 girls working there...kind of alot for such a small place. Lauren was the therapist...a butherface. No negotiations, no solicitation, just left the tip on the shelf for the service.

DinnerOut35
07-20-08, 19:21
A while back I asked the members of the board if they had found any nice large natural D cop MP girls. All of the girls that board PM me before are now all gone(they never stick around do they LOL). Anyhow if anyone has found a MP girl with large naturals please PM me. I promise to provide a detailed report for the board. Thanks.

Member #3942
07-20-08, 19:56
I was going to try an older white girl independent thats in lake forest. Could never connect. She was busy I guess? Nothing else down there is any good. Notice how you cant find a black girl with a HE for 100 for an hour?

LFBC is reopened. Dont know whos there, hope they get something new and young. Not worth the old ladies they had.

Had a good one on central. Upstairs on the left. All asians. Good massage with the long stokes from head to ass. Just love that. She was cute and helped.

PlaneGuy
07-20-08, 23:10
Followed up on a recommendation and found a nice KAMP in northern OC. Pulled up and all the windows had curtains... Good sign.

Mamasan too me to the room, dark with wide massage table... another good sign. The technician came in, a pretty 27 y.o. Korean girl named CC.

Started with a light massage, then she started the light rubbing on the inside of the legs... I started rubbing her leg and worked my way under her panties. When I took my fingers, out, she reached down and moved them back.

She had a very hot body with typical nice asian tits. She started by kissing her way to my groin. I asked if she liked to 69, the response was a sweet pussy in my face.

She went on to CG, then reverse CG and we finished off in missionary.

No solicitation, she didn't even look at the money I gave her. Damage was .5 entrance and $ tip. I felt it was worth it.

John Stephen
07-21-08, 15:45
I went to my second parlor and decided to try 108 off fair and warn. Very pretty blonde girl from HB. Young and very cute. Thats when I knew it was legit. Massage was lousy though and has left me curious. No hints of any extras and she asked for me to come back. She talked a little but seemed shy. I noticed there was one upstairs as well and was wondering if thats where I should have went. Still looking around CM. Let me know.

Blubalz
07-22-08, 08:14
I went to my second parlor and decided to try 108 off fair and warn. Very pretty blonde girl from HB. Young and very cute. Thats when I knew it was legit. Massage was lousy though and has left me curious. No hints of any extras and she asked for me to come back. She talked a little but seemed shy. I noticed there was one upstairs as well and was wondering if thats where I should have went. Still looking around CM. Let me know.

Both places are legit

Amp Novice
07-22-08, 19:29
Hey,

I just got the best HJ in my entire life today but damn she was ugly! North OC.

PM for details.

Amp Novice
07-22-08, 19:38
Took one for the team on Sunday. Found the ad on CL. That part of town has been known for it's little spots so I was sure it would be a winner. Discreet location, no sign on the door, windows all darkend out, all the signs of what I was looking for. 4 at the door. Asian girl about a 4 walks in and gives the worst massage for 1/2 hr. Nothing else. I left no tip because she knew why I was there and I made it very clear. Won't be back. 1661 Broadway in Anaheim.

Battosai 66
07-22-08, 23:02
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ers/765305736.html

Guys,

Have you been, heard about this place?

Anything about this place?

I Love Azn Girls XD

Specialy K-girls XD

Zogloid
07-23-08, 01:36
Finally went to try it out at UH. It's a vietnamese run place, actually all vietnamese. Lots of providers around 10 girls. Nothing more than a 7 in looks. So so massage. Damage. 4 for hh +. 4 HJ. Probably wouldn't go back. The no name place on Euclid by the 91 is a lot better and cost the same, that place includes a table shower.

Imanus D
07-23-08, 02:34
First post, feedback very welcome.

I stopped by Denny's on the 73 last Sat. Wasn't sure what to expect (first time). Nervous as hell. Service was legit, but I must say one hell of a massage. Server was Leanne; she popped every bone in my back and then some.

I decided to do some research, which lead me here. After reading some posts, I tried to find a place to pop my cherry (figuratively) but my PI skills suck; epic fail trying to find dyer (my top pick after Malibu's post) and the train station. Wasted a tank of gas trying to find these places. Not cheap these days.

Thought I found the auto center and tried it out. Dropped. 6 for hr with Monica, I threw out the hints. Respectful hands, drape pulling, and even dropped Cherri's name. However, just ended up with a crappy massage.

After a few drinks nearby (didn't go for the pizza), I decided to head back to Denny's (my bad). This time I got Lilly, cute viet early 20s. We were laughing and having a great time, I thought maybe, but just ended up with a so-so massage. On the way out, I saw this really cute korean but after 3 massages with no happy ending, I'm now gun shy.

Am I expecting too much too soon? Or am I going to the wrong places?

PMs and advice greatly appreciated.

Amp Novice
07-23-08, 09:27

Guys,

I Love Azn Girls XD

Specialy K-girls XDDon't go. It looks and sounds very promising but if you want to leave frustrated, it's the place for you. I have been 3x and each time I left frustrated and vowed to never go again. The girls in the ad are NOT the girls that work there. Trust me on this one.

Mr Halo
07-23-08, 10:29

Guys,

I Love Azn Girls XD

Specialy K-girls XDYes.

Decent/ok--- strictly legit.

Mostly older asian ladies.

Pimp Hound
07-23-08, 15:38
Couple days ago went to lampson, got short philipina D, stocky short, gave sorry massage, no HE, no tip. Toftt.

Pacom555
07-24-08, 02:40
Went to LFBC last week. I've had some great experiences in Bangkok, but this was my first AMP locally and was a little uneasy about it.

Got a cute vietnamese girl (Cindy? ). Decent massage, very friendly, no hint of extras. However, being "new" I didn't feel comfortable the typical "advances" in the event it was legit. (I mean, what happens if I touched her against her will? Are legit girls used to this too? )

They were closing and I only had time for a 45 min. She said, next time get full hour and that it would be better. What does that mean?

Pacom555
07-24-08, 02:53
Went to LFBC last week. I've had some great experiences in Bangkok, but this was my first AMP locally and was a little uneasy about it.

Got a cute vietnamese girl (Cindy? ). Decent massage, very friendly, no hint of extras. However, being "new" I didn't feel comfortable the typical "advances" in the event it was legit. (I mean, what happens if I touched her against her will? Are legit girls used to this too? )

They were closing and I only had time for a 45 min. She said, next time get full hour and that it would be better. What does that mean?

Glue Stic
07-24-08, 12:05
Tried new place advertised every 5th or 6th add on CL. Doors had peep hole so that the outside could look in. Chinese ladies barely spoke english. paid for Hr, nothing happening here. I TOFTT on this try. Not even a sniff..

Last night took a drive to Santa Ana to new place on Broadway, just north of 17th street. Asian gal paid for 1/2 hr. Very friendly, looks were not a knock out, but were ok, I think she said here name was cyndi,or something simular. Massage was just a had wipe over the body, finish was basic HJ with some touchie feely 40 / 40

Jon Jones
07-24-08, 13:43
Next time search this site and you'll have a better experience. A great deal has been written about LFBC.

As far as appropriate procedures, the Massage section of this website (on the opening menu) has many good suggestions.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291

Pacom555
07-24-08, 14:54
Next time search this site and you'll have a better experience. A great deal has been written about LFBC.

As far as appropriate procedures, the Massage section of this website (on the opening menu) has many good suggestions.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291Thanks. I did read a bit here about LFBC, but only gathered that it was a good place that recently closed and reopened. Is there more to it?

Thanks for the link.

I'll check it out for sure.

Pacom555
07-24-08, 15:06
After an unsuccessful visit to LFBC, I went to the unmarked place on Euclid near the 91. Very straight-forward here. Standard 1/2 hr pricing. Girl was probably around 40 and nothing special to look at ("Kesh" or something was her name). About 10 min in, she went straight for the HJ with no discussion of any other extras (which I didn't particularly want from her). I popped quick (hey, it was my first exeprience at a local AMP! ) and was probably out the door in under 25 min. Overall, nothing special, but got the job done.

Fe Maiden
07-26-08, 11:00
Or am I going to the wrong places?
Yes you are!

Sparxy Walls
07-26-08, 14:06
Anyone have a phone number for the former trabuco? I went by there and there old phone number was up, but it no longer seems to be in service

Nomoneynohoney
07-26-08, 18:59
Tried new place advertised every 5th or 6th add on CL. Doors had peep hole so that the outside could look in. Chinese ladies barely spoke english. paid for Hr, nothing happening here. I TOFTT on this try. Not even a sniff..

Last night took a drive to Santa Ana to new place on Broadway, just north of 17th street. Asian gal paid for 1/2 hr. Very friendly, looks were not a knock out, but were ok, I think she said here name was cyndi,or something simular. Massage was just a had wipe over the body, finish was basic HJ with some touchie feely 40 / 40Raymond's girls are not attractive either. Where is the place on Broadway? Is it the chiropractic place that is closed on Sundays?

HolmesJr
07-26-08, 19:47
I drove by this place today. It's on Yorba Linda Blvd about a block east of Placentia avenue in the Vendome liquors parking lot. It has writing on the window like pain relief and also some Korean writing. It looks like a new Kamp to me. Anybody know where I'm talkin about?

LookslikeLE
07-27-08, 12:43
I drove by this place today. It's on Yorba Linda Blvd about a block east of Placentia avenue in the Vendome liquors parking lot. It has writing on the window like pain relief and also some Korean writing. It looks like a new Kamp to me. Anybody know where I'm talkin about?

About 10 years ago there was a great little KMP in that same center, that lasted about 1 year. I have not found much in the city since.

HolmesJr
07-27-08, 14:48
About 10 years ago there was a great little KMP in that same center, that lasted about 1 year. I have not found much in the city since.

Yes, I remember, I think it was called Sakura Massage.

Ib Mike
07-27-08, 17:27
Yes, I remember, I think it was called Sakura Massage.

I remember Sukura. It was next to a furniture place. Great place in it's time. I don't think that was 10 years ago though. I would guess more like 6.

B Malibu
07-27-08, 22:10
I remember Sukura. It was next to a furniture place. Great place in it's time. I don't think that was 10 years ago though. I would guess more like 6.
Speaking of this area... you guys remember the two places that used to be off Chapman? One was on the corner of Chapman and Bradford - not surprisingly called, "Bradford Chiropractic" and the other one was in a tiny office plaza about a block away - the girls' used to wear naughty nurse outfits at this one. :) Fun times!

HolmesJr
07-28-08, 10:23
Speaking of this area... you guys remember the two places that used to be off Chapman? One was on the corner of Chapman and Bradford - not surprisingly called, "Bradford Chiropractic" and the other one was in a tiny office plaza about a block away - the girls' used to wear naughty nurse outfits at this one. :) Fun times!

I wasn't aware of those places. Too bad, the nurse outfits sound cool.

There was a chinese place about a year or two ago in downtown Yorba Linda on Main street. I think it was called Sunny.

HolmesJr
07-28-08, 14:47
Hit this place up today, and had a good session with a "Pepsi".

I like this place.

Ib Mike
07-28-08, 19:10

There was a chinese place about a year or two ago in downtown Yorba Linda on Main street. I think it was called Sunny.

I remember both of those places. The one in downtown YL was a trip. You would be knocking it out in the room and the bell would go off that someone was in the lobby. She would put everything away, go out to the lobby and tell them to come back in 30 minutes. Annoying but somehow challenging. Sunny was a good one. She later hooked up with a Hispanic chick that was very money oriented, not so good.

Imanus D
07-28-08, 22:21
Met up with Bobbi at the auto center a few days back. She walked in wearing a flow-y white tube top that went down to just below her ass. Nice; she put her hand on my thigh and I knew I was at the right place (thanx Fe Maiden. Keeping the mission alive). Asked me to lye down, so I obliged. Face up and she went straight for the boys. After that autopilot took over and we were flying the cbj, cg, mish route to that happy place. The flight cost. 5 at the door and 1. 3 for the drinks.

I gotta say, after all was said and done. And paid, service was pretty bland, but a good pop nonetheless.

Looks: 7
Face: 7
Body: 8 (love that k-ass)
Massage: 5 (does this really matter)
Service: 8 (could have been more into it)

Love to the board.

Wouldn't have happened without you.

B Malibu
07-28-08, 22:59

yup... had many sessions there too. originally, there was mai, who was very friendly and subserviant. then along came cici - she was cool. after she left, the place kinda' went downhill.

i believe they closed down in '05.

at the time, i lived in north county and loved it 'cause it was so close.

SaltyDog
07-29-08, 19:11
Hit this place up today, and had a good session with a "Pepsi".

I like this place. Yeah I know Pepsi. Nice thick K-Girl with nice C cups, very strongly built. There's a Latina there I meet on Monday and I can't remember her name (hehehe) but remembered it started with the letter C. She has thick ass not big but nice and she has bigger cup size than Pepsi. As far as performance she is better than the K- girl Pepsi or any of the other girls. I would recommend her now for you that like those Latina's. I didn't know they were there. Been there a few times now and think she was the best of all. So check her out next time. She has the nicest big titties I've seen in a long time.

Jonathan1301
07-30-08, 04:54
I went there the other day. They run this ad on CL 50$ for 60min and free table shower. Wanted to give it a try.

I had lily, short chinese in her late twenties with C cups and a pancake flat behind. The massage was above average, when she entered the room I was naked but she used the towel to cover me :(

Again I enjoy the massage part, so no complaints. There was a little tease here and there during the massage, so when she said "turn around" I did try to play with her C cups and then did my best to place my hands on top of my.. but she pretend to be embarrassed. I apologized and we went for the table shower.

On my way out she was waiting for me in the entrance lobby, I know for sure those guys have cameras -- I saw the tv monitors in the room next to the table shower. Most likely she knew I left no tips. I was going to give her ten bucks, but she was upset already.

The conversation we had was kinda funny.

-no tips today?
-that must be correct :)
-why, no tips today?
-honestly i really don't know :)
-is it b/c no HJ?
-that is so very true :)
-I why you didn't ask in the beginning? I had to do 1h massage.

at that point she was very upset, so i didn't want to argue with her, but honestly WTF?!

I didn't know there is a policy you can either get a massage or a HJ but not both!

too bad she gives a good massage, I was going to be a regular if she provided some hand release :(

Neilnbob
07-30-08, 07:50
I've been to McDurm and had a good time there but that was a little while ago (see my report). Will be in the area soon and was wondering which of the places near John Wayne currently would be considered best? Katella? Auto Center? TIA

Fe Maiden
07-30-08, 09:59
The flight cost. 5 at the door and 1. 3 for the drinks.
1.3 WTF? Don't give them so much!!!!

Jon Jones
07-30-08, 12:55
What name, address or telephone number do they advertise? A search of "Spring" on craigslist didn't turn up anything.

I went there the other day. They run this ad on CL 50$ for 60min and free table shower. Wanted to give it a try.

I had lily, short chinese in her late twenties with C cups and a pancake flat behind. The massage was above average, when she entered the room I was naked but she used the towel to cover me :(
:(

Deez Nut
07-30-08, 13:30
Yeah I know Pepsi. Nice thick K-Girl with nice C cups, very strongly built. There's a Latina there I meet on Monday and I can't remember her name (hehehe) but remembered it started with the letter C. She has thick ass not big but nice and she has bigger cup size than Pepsi. As far as performance she is better than the K- girl Pepsi or any of the other girls. I would recommend her now for you that like those Latina's. I didn't know they were there. Been there a few times now and think she was the best of all. So check her out next time. She has the nicest big titties I've seen in a long time.

This provider you're talking about wouldn't be the name of Camille. Would it?

Clevr
07-30-08, 17:46
Please one of you P.M. me the name and address of this provider.
I wonder why it is that when I`m asked for info I give it and when it`s time to recieve there is zip?

Yeah I know Pepsi. Nice thick K-Girl with nice C cups, very strongly built. There's a Latina there I meet on Monday and I can't remember her name (hehehe) but remembered it started with the letter C. She has thick ass not big but nice and she has bigger cup size than Pepsi. As far as performance she is better than the K- girl Pepsi or any of the other girls. I would recommend her now for you that like those Latina's. I didn't know they were there. Been there a few times now and think she was the best of all. So check her out next time. She has the nicest big titties I've seen in a long time.

Jon Jones
07-30-08, 18:53
Never mind. It’s in the “therapeutic” section of craigslist.

What name, address or telephone number do they advertise? A search of "Spring" on craigslist didn't turn up anything.

Ho Down Man
07-30-08, 19:28
Hey guys, went to see Elizabeth today at 115 but she was not working today. Ended up seeing Koko. She is a nice looking Korean girl who has a few extra pounds in all of the right places. Started with the lame massage followed by the light touch and playing with the boys. Then the flip and started with a very short CBJ, to CG to RCG to DS to mish and finished with BJ. All in all it was a great time.

SaltyDog
07-30-08, 20:17
I wonder why it is that when I`m asked for info I give it and when it`s time to recieve there is zip?Yeah.

Think the name was Camilia

Vanilla Shake
07-30-08, 23:05
Boys,

I've on the sidelines for sometime but am longing for a good massage with happy ending. FS and the like not required. I used to enjoy LFBC for this reason. Have not been there for almost a year.

I'm looking for a location between Irvine and Huntington Beach. Anywhere in Costa Mesa, Newport, Irvine or HB would be great. South County is also a possibility since I'm down there 1X a week.

If anyone can share via PM, I would greatly appreciate it. I promise I won't post a report if you want to keep it to yourself.

Hunterx
07-31-08, 00:01
1.3 WTF? Don't give them so much!!!!So what would the appropriate tipping strategy be?

I know .4 for a HJ. Anything else I'm somewhat oblivious, even though I usually don't ask for anything else.

Neilnbob
07-31-08, 01:18
Well, stopped by the good McDurm just after 8 pm and they were closed. Lightts off. Drove over to the Auto Center and it appears they're not there anymore? (MC 2 G? ) Definitely getting annoyed, took a chance and drove over to LFBC but again, closed. Just too late this evening. I would have thougth 8 pm would have been early enough, but maybe not?

Jonathan1301
07-31-08, 03:06
Never mind. It’s in the “therapeutic” section of craigslist.Let me know if you decide to give it a try. I had Lily she said there are two girls working there.

Jonathan1301
07-31-08, 03:08
Well, stopped by the good McDurm just after 8 pm and they were closed. Lightts off. Drove over to the Auto Center and it appears they're not there anymore? (MC 2 G? ) Definitely getting annoyed, took a chance and drove over to LFBC but again, closed. Just too late this evening. I would have thougth 8 pm would have been early enough, but maybe not?The auto center place closed? Damn!

I haven't been to LFBC, since they re-opened. I miss Santina.

Jonathan1301
07-31-08, 03:09
Boys,

I've on the sidelines for sometime but am longing for a good massage with happy ending. FS and the like not required. I used to enjoy LFBC for this reason. Have not been there for almost a year.

I'm looking for a location between Irvine and Huntington Beach. Anywhere in Costa Mesa, Newport, Irvine or HB would be great. South County is also a possibility since I'm down there 1X a week.

If anyone can share via PM, I would greatly appreciate it. I promise I won't post a report if you want to keep it to yourself.We have the same taste my friend. Let me know if you find anything. I'll do the same.

Fe Maiden
07-31-08, 09:27
So what would the appropriate tipping strategy be?

I know .4 for a HJ. Anything else I'm somewhat oblivious, even though I usually don't ask for anything else.Never payed more than a c-note at that location for everything! When some folks pay more they may expect more from all of us!

Imanus D
07-31-08, 18:04
Never payed more than a c-note at that location for everything! When some folks pay more they may expect more from all of us!Anymore for multiple pops?

Neilnbob
07-31-08, 19:25
Was able to find a posting that said the ato center moved about half a mile away. Oh well.

The auto center place closed? Damn!

I haven't been to LFBC, since they re-opened. I miss Santina.

TurnedOn
07-31-08, 19:46
Well, stopped by the good McDurm just after 8 pm and they were closed. Lightts off. Drove over to the Auto Center and it appears they're not there anymore? (MC 2 G? ) Definitely getting annoyed, took a chance and drove over to LFBC but again, closed. Just too late this evening. I would have thougth 8 pm would have been early enough, but maybe not?

I called the "auto place" this morning and all sounded normal.

Asain_Ucker
08-01-08, 01:00
Being the cheap guy I am, I usually donate only .8. Sumtimes I get the look or they will ask for more as I leave.I rarely leave $1 unless the kgirls are, young, super hot,smell fresh, gfe, and put out the full works.

Never payed more than a c-note at that location for everything! When some folks pay more they may expect more from all of us!

Neilnbob
08-01-08, 01:00
Did a search and it appear they recently relocated so I must have gone to the old address (2 MC).

Fe Maiden
08-01-08, 09:44
Did a search and it appear they recently relocated so I must have gone to the old address (2 MC).Recently as in many months!

Fe Maiden
08-01-08, 09:44
Anymore for multiple pops?Never inquired about that there! I once got 2 pops there but for the standard fare since the girl was into it and knew me from previous times.

Fe Maiden
08-01-08, 09:48
Being the cheap guy I am, I usually donate only .8. Sumtimes I get the look or they will ask for more as I leave.I rarely leave $1 unless the kgirls are, young, super hot,smell fresh, gfe, and put out the full works.Good for you! Help keep those prices down there!

Nomoneynohoney
08-01-08, 12:18
I get the same thing. I always respond to my PMs. Received a couple of thankyou's. Only once I received a response for my inquiry. Thanks to those that respond. The others just seem to take with no contributions.

There are several great places not mentioned on this board.

I wonder why it is that when I`m asked for info I give it and when it`s time to recieve there is zip?

Sxaddict27
08-01-08, 13:09
We have the same taste my friend. Let me know if you find anything. I'll do the same. I'm sure you both know about heavenly spa at Fair and Harbor, but I'll letcha know just in case. There have been alot of reports about the girls here being too busy, uninterested, and mechanical, but I've had some great experiences here. Jacqueline is the girl I would recomend, she gives a solid massage with HE. Make an appointment before you go, and she will honor it and provide you with, at the very least, a good massage and a HE while you get her naked and play with her SEXY little body, veeeery nice real hammers!

Alvzilla
08-01-08, 13:26
Hi guys,

First post. I finally got nerve to try one of these places yesterday. After many months of lurking around, I decided to give LFBC a try since I was in the area. At first the mamasan gave me some old Korean lady, so I requested different one and asked if I could see the ones available. She said that was against their policy. I didn't want to make more of a fuss so I agreed and had her pick someone else out for me. Got a Vietnamese lady, Hannah, this time, younger than the first but still a bit old for my taste. Sad to say, it only resulted in a mediocre massage after the fake chiropractic exam. Definitely not trying that place again. .6 for 1hr massage.

Sxaddict27
08-01-08, 13:33
I'm sure most of you have been here, but if you haven't, you are going to love me for this one. The place I'm talkin about is off of Whittier Blvd up off of the 605. I don't want to say much more about the name of the place or the location, pm me if you want. Kinda far from home for me, but if you go and ask for Betty, it will honestly be the hottest latina girl you have ever experienced! She works Monday Tuesday Friday. I've been mongering shamelessly for about 7 years, been all over, and this place has very hot latina chicks. 5 to get in, $ for FS, she claimed it will have to be a little more next time, ya right!

I need someone to PM the new location for the Ponderosa spot. Where oh where did Lupe go? ! I've read off of Dyer somewhere, but I can't find the place and I'm not going to spend another dime on gas driving around aimlessly. I've posted my fair share of detailed reports on here, so someone do me a favor and PM me with the new address or phone number.

Thanks guys

Neilnbob
08-01-08, 20:21
So I made it over to McDurm yesterday. It turns ut they cloe beteen 730 and 800 so my trip the day before must have just missed them. 5? At the door, requested Penny and was not disappointed. A solid 8 in overall looks including a nice pair of B+ or C- naturals. I left a Ben in plain sight. I declined the TS and after a rather lame massage she asked me what I wanted. I replied "a little bit of everything. " Well, cbj cg k9 then miss for the home stretc. That was one tight bod and cooz. No kissing or DATY and overall a less friendly demeanor than I am accustomed to but would still repeat.

Lurking Fan
08-01-08, 22:19
I found the best Latina MS in OC
I'm sure most of you have been here, but if you haven't, you are going to love me for this one. The place I'm talkin about is off of Whittier Blvd up off of the 605. I don't want to say much more about the name of the place or the location, pm me if you want.

Good spot but it is not in the OC and lots of reports about it in COI forum since thats the closest area.

Clevr
08-02-08, 11:24
Hey man, you have to excuse the no response, mainly because when I offer to share info, I want to avoid a cop trap and the best way to do that is to only respond to those who have established credidility on this site.

Senior members,Okay!

I get the same thing. I always respond to my PMs. Received a couple of thankyou's. Only once I received a response for my inquiry. Thanks to those that respond. The others just seem to take with no contributions.

There are several great places not mentioned on this board.

Jon Jones
08-02-08, 12:51
I’ve noticed recently that the number of ads for massage parlors in the Register is much lower than in the past - particularly in the Adult Services classified section.

I was told that one of my regular establishments might be closing in January when their lease runs out. This is a well advertised establishment, convenient to the freeway that’s been in business for years with no LE problems. Upscale facility with average but not great looking girls. No FS on the menu but always a good hour massage with a happy ending for $.

I was told that one day last week they had eight customers for the whole day. An average day last year was around 45.

John Stephen
08-02-08, 13:13
I'm sure most of you have been here, but if you haven't, you are going to love me for this one. The place I'm talkin about is off of Whittier Blvd up off of the 605. I've heard a lot about this place. I've never been there though...yet. Also, heard of a good one in uptown Whittier. I live in the OC area now and have tried out two AMP so far. Nothing more than a hj from a 3 latina lady. Look forward to trying this place.

South County
08-02-08, 19:05
Went to the ok today. Usually, I let julie take care of my needs, but today, she recommended the new girl, Yuri. So I tried her out. She is a 9 in looks and would be a 10 in service, but she didn't allow doggy. Other than that, she was damn near perfect. Very sensual. I might have to give Julie a break.

Ho Down Man
08-02-08, 21:29
Malibu, again I have to pay homage to you. I owe you a beer. Elizabeth is the best thing to AMP since well rub and tug was developed. Went and saw her again to day and OMG it was better than the first time I saw her. She has the best body, is very cute and oh so willing!! Thanks again Malibu, you da man!!

B Malibu
08-03-08, 04:48
Malibu, again I have to pay homage to you. I owe you a beer. Elizabeth is the best thing to AMP since well rub and tug was developed. Went and saw her again to day and OMG it was better than the first time I saw her. She has the best body, is very cute and oh so willing!! Thanks again Malibu, you da man!!
You're welcome bruddah!

Glad to know she's back - the place was closed for a week or so and then when they reopened, she wasn't there on her normal days.

Member #3942
08-03-08, 11:28
Guess its impossible to find a black girl that does massage in the OC!

Ho Down Man
08-03-08, 13:45
You're welcome bruddah!

Glad to know she's back - the place was closed for a week or so and then when they reopened, she wasn't there on her normal days.

Hey B,

She is there on Friday's and Saturday's only now.

Alvzilla
08-03-08, 13:52
After having no luck at LFBC, I decided on trying out 115 or McDurm (hope I don't go to the wrong one). I was going to try auto center, but I couldn't get any details on where that place was. Can anyone tell me which of 115 or McDurm has a better asian selection or are they mostly latina?

Laker Lyfe
08-04-08, 03:32
Can someone tell me or PM me where the Auto Center is?

Jonathan1301
08-04-08, 04:16
I’ve noticed recently that the number of ads for massage parlors in the Register is much lower than in the past - particularly in the Adult Services classified section.

I was told that one of my regular establishments might be closing in January when their lease runs out. This is a well advertised establishment, convenient to the freeway that’s been in business for years with no LE problems. Upscale facility with average but not great looking girls. No FS on the menu but always a good hour massage with a happy ending for $.

I was told that one day last week they had eight customers for the whole day. An average day last year was around 45.Would you mind sharing me your info?

Is it Eden Spa?

Dick Forbrains
08-04-08, 07:45
She is a new girl at LFBC and I'd like some info before I try. If anyone has had her before please pm me.

IH8HJsAz
08-04-08, 14:33
. At first the mamasan gave me some old Korean lady, so I requested different one and asked if I could see the ones available. She said that was against their policy. I didn't want to make more of a fuss so I agreed and had her pick someone else out for me. Got a Vietnamese lady, Hannah, this time, younger than the first but still a bit old for my taste. Sad to say, it only resulted in a mediocre massage after the fake chiropractic exam. Definitely not trying that place again. .6 for 1hr massage.

At this point is where you walk out. I live in Flagstaff Az and have to go to Phx to get any variety. We have an AMP up here that has had the same girl for next to 2 years. She gives a 1/2 hour for an hour paid and, is only worried about her tip. When I see it is still her I turn and, walk away. When I go to Phx I ask to see who is available if they dont allow me to see, I turn and, leave. Some of these people need to learn they are a sevice and, we are the customers who make their jobs possible. Without us they get no money.

Imanus D
08-04-08, 17:00
Malibu, again I have to pay homage to you. I owe you a beer. Elizabeth is the best thing to AMP since well rub and tug was developed. Went and saw her again to day and OMG it was better than the first time I saw her. She has the best body, is very cute and oh so willing! Thanks again Malibu, you da man! I was there to try her out on Friday also, but when I showed up LE was in the parking lot. This was around 11. They were at a different building. So, I decided to bail and come back in a few. When I returned, LE was still in the lot and this time at the MP building. I've been wanting to try her out for awhile, so again I returned a couple of hours later. This time no LE and a name change for 115. I walked in, asked for Elizabeth, but mms left the door cracked. On the flip, I started the wandering hands, feeling that tight body, and she tickled the boys. I was at full attention enjoying the rub when she said times up. I thought maybe I sent the signs a little late, so I ask for another hh, but she said she had to get something to eat. Wtf. I left with a half hearted HJ w/o a happy ending. I figured being my first time there, mms wasn't sure about me after all the LE activity earlier. I'll have to try again some other time, but what a let down. Anybody else have some good latina out there?

Alvzilla
08-04-08, 18:03
At this point is where you walk out. I live in Flagstaff Az and have to go to Phx to get any variety. We have an AMP up here that has had the same girl for next to 2 years. She gives a 1/2 hour for an hour paid and, is only worried about her tip. When I see it is still her I turn and, walk away. When I go to Phx I ask to see who is available if they dont allow me to see, I turn and, leave. Some of these people need to learn they are a sevice and, we are the customers who make their jobs possible. Without us they get no money.Yeah I wanted to leave, but it was my first time at a MP and didn't really know what to expect other than what I've read here. I probably just had noob written all over my face or something.

IWannaP
08-04-08, 22:11
I've had asians, white, hispanic, and even a half Indian massaging me the past five years but I have never seen a black women in a MP, let alone get massaged by one. Was banking on skipping the yearly vacation and running wild on the SoCal MP this month but got laid off without any warning. Getting a new job sucks. You get offers and choose between a pay cut and a larger pay cut. Have fun out there peeps. I won't be joining you for another two to three months after I get firm footing again.

Pacom555
08-05-08, 01:41
Tried McDurmot and saw Koko. Not really my type of girl. OK face, spinner, implants. I made the mistake of getting there near closing, and she was in a HURRY! In fairness, the CBJ was good (albeit quick), in a seasoned-veteran-done-this-a-thousand-times kinda way.

B Malibu
08-05-08, 02:13
I was there to try her out on Friday also, but when I showed up LE was in the parking lot. This was around 11. They were at a different building. So, I decided to bail and come back in a few. When I returned, LE was still in the lot and this time at the MP building. I've been wanting to try her out for awhile, so again I returned a couple of hours later. This time no LE and a name change for 115. I walked in, asked for Elizabeth, but mms left the door cracked. On the flip, I started the wandering hands, feeling that tight body, and she tickled the boys. I was at full attention enjoying the rub when she said times up. I thought maybe I sent the signs a little late, so I ask for another hh, but she said she had to get something to eat. Wtf. I left with a half hearted HJ w/o a happy ending. I figured being my first time there, mms wasn't sure about me after all the LE activity earlier. I'll have to try again some other time, but what a let down. Anybody else have some good latina out there?
It's hard to operate a business like that with LE scattered everywhere. Trust me, she's the real deal and I doubt you were the reason why no extras were offered. Catch her on a day that they're not being spied on and you'll feel like a new man.

They were probably just being cautious, as they should be.

Jr Daiz
08-05-08, 02:52
Where they come up with these names, funny.

Well thought about getting a LD from a fav at ITA. But last time I was there the over counting in the VIP was going on, you think you kinda know a dancer and she just lies to your face.

So went to my ATF MP UHC. Around 5:00PM. It was busy, three youngsters walked before me, I thought, shit I will have to wait.

No plenty of fine ass girls. Got a new one (so she said) Built like a shit brick house, good sense of humer (even though half the time I didn't know what she said) fun and the most beautifull set of DD nats. Perfect.

She gets a little rough too, I am kinda a big guy so I was down for it.

Didn't negotiate with me or ask for anything, just got busy. Busy and more busy. I was so happy I didn't go waste my money at Imperial. I got a hour, of some of the best time in a MP. She handle me twice, and just hung out and goofed around with me for the last 10 mins.

She is worth a trip back. I was generous with my tip.

B Malibu
08-05-08, 03:51
Saw Bebe (Korean) today at the "R" location. Had a nice little chat with my favorite Mms beforehand - just shot the breeze and such. She did show me a new girl named Jasmine before I began my session with Bebe. All I can say is WOW & OMFG!

I was somewhat intimidated because when I was introduced, she spoke perfect English, and looked like a Vivid contract girl. She had huge fake cans (DD+), I mean HUGE! Mms claims she's latina, but she looked white, only with dark hair. Main reason I didn't partake was because Mms told me that since she's new, she might not be up to par yet on the service. If anyone has been here recently and tried her, do tell??

Anyway, finally got naked and Bebe entered. She's so sweet. She doesn't say much and seems somewhat tame, but just let her do her thang and you'll walk away a happy camper. I saw her once before a few months ago, and I never had to get off my back - she worked me soooo good and made me cum in the cg position. She has the best pussy control of any provider I've ever been with - no freakin' lie!

She won't get nasty with any type of sloppy dfk or anything, but if she likes you, some light kissing can be had and she's very open to daty - she tastes great! I love a good bbbj, and although all of her services are covered, she gives the best cbj. For real, you'll think she suckin' your knob bare - it's that good!

We went a whole buch of different positions, and all were awesome, but K9 with her was the best. She has a prety good sized tattoo that starts mid-back and finishes at the small - it's sexy as hell. Her skin is silky smooth and she's probably 25 or so, but looks and fucks like she's about 19!

If you do get the chance to be with her, on your first run, let her just ride you - she'll grind, squeeze, hop up and down, tighten, loosen, etc... and if you pop in cg, her pussy will grab every last drop out of you and she'll stay put until she's ready to get off.

50/100

No newbs! - Seniors or Trusted brethren who have not had the pleasure - feel free to PM me.

Preverted
08-05-08, 04:36
Saw Bebe (Korean) today at the "R" location. Had a nice little chat with my favorite Mms beforehand - just shot the breeze and such. She did show me a new girl named Jasmine before I began my session with Bebe. All I can say is WOW & OMFG!

I was somewhat intimidated because when I was introduced, she spoke perfect English, and looked like a Vivid contract girl. She had huge fake cans (DD+), I mean HUGE! Mms claims she's latina, but she looked white, only with dark hair. Main reason I didn't partake was because Mms told me that since she's new, she might not be up to par yet on the service. If anyone has been here recently and tried her, do tell??

Anyway, finally got naked and Bebe entered. She's so sweet. She doesn't say much and seems somewhat tame, but just let her do her thang and you'll walk away a happy camper. I saw her once before a few months ago, and I never had to get off my back - she worked me soooo good and made me cum in the cg position. She has the best pussy control of any provider I've ever been with - no freakin' lie!

She won't get nasty with any type of sloppy dfk or anything, but if she likes you, some light kissing can be had and she's very open to daty - she tastes great! I love a good bbbj, and although all of her services are covered, she gives the best cbj. For real, you'll think she suckin' your knob bare - it's that good!

We went a whole buch of different positions, and all were awesome, but K9 with her was the best. She has a prety good sized tattoo that starts mid-back and finishes at the small - it's sexy as hell. Her skin is silky smooth and she's probably 25 or so, but looks and fucks like she's about 19!

If you do get the chance to be with her, on your first run, let her just ride you - she'll grind, squeeze, hop up and down, tighten, loosen, etc... and if you pop in cg, her pussy will grab every last drop out of you and she'll stay put until she's ready to get off.

50/100

No newbs! - Seniors or Trusted brethren who have not had the pleasure - feel free to PM me.B,
Is this DeeDee? It sounds a lot like her. She is my current ATF GFE!

B Malibu
08-05-08, 06:59
B,
Is this DeeDee? It sounds a lot like her. She is my current ATF GFE!
It could be, but I'm fairly certain she goes by Bebe. Send me a pm and I can divuldge some more 411 on her and the location.

Clevr
08-05-08, 10:45

There use to be one on brookhurst massage 2000 a few years ago!
And last time i was in Vegas, there was this massage parlor where all black chicks are looking like runway models working!

LatinaLover
08-05-08, 11:11
I was there to try her out on Friday also, but when I showed up LE was in the parking lot. This was around 11. They were at a different building. So, I decided to bail and come back in a few. When I returned, LE was still in the lot and this time at the MP building. I've been wanting to try her out for awhile, so again I returned a couple of hours later. This time no LE and a name change for 115. I walked in, asked for Elizabeth, but mms left the door cracked. On the flip, I started the wandering hands, feeling that tight body, and she tickled the boys. I was at full attention enjoying the rub when she said times up. I thought maybe I sent the signs a little late, so I ask for another hh, but she said she had to get something to eat. Wtf. I left with a half hearted HJ w/o a happy ending. I figured being my first time there, mms wasn't sure about me after all the LE activity earlier. I'll have to try again some other time, but what a let down. Anybody else have some good latina out there?Don't worry about it, its nothing personal. I visited 115 for the first time a few months ago and was introduced to the lovely Elizabeth. My very first time was similar to yours. When the massage part was over, I was ready to get down but she shook her head when I signaled for more. She then did the HJ motion and when I realized that's all I could get I just settled for it. She did let me DATY and her HJ wasn't half hearted like you claim yours was. I came back the following week and the full menu was available. In your case it was a combination of you being a newbie and the LE making their presence known earlier in the day. You just unfortunately picked the wrong day to go there.

WhiteRice
08-05-08, 21:05
There use to be one on brookhurst massage 2000 a few years ago!
And last time i was in Vegas, there was this massage parlor where all black chicks are looking like runway models working!Massage 2000 has since closed down a year ago. hmm, I've never seen a black girl there. You might be mistaken, since there were a few Cambodian girls. They look pretty dark there. They use to charge a $$ for a simple BJ

Imanus D
08-06-08, 03:34
A couple of weekends ago, I visited the train station for the first time. Ivy provided the entertainment. Older korean with a spinner body. Service started with a nice back rub with the occasional crotch grab, which eventually turned into a nice titty rub. On the flip, I motioned for a BJ and she went to work. She had a problem finishing me with a cover, but eventually got me there with a HJ. Overall, I was disappointed in the trip, but I must say she did aim to please.
Looks: 5
Face: 5
Body: 6
Massage: 5
Service: 4

Train trip cost .5/.4

Next stop will be 'R'...any recommendations?

Clevr
08-06-08, 09:17
No! I know what I`m talking about. It`s still there but she`s not. And down the street from there there`s another spa where a good massage can be had.

I never sought to get anything from massage 2000 other than a massage, I was`nt into the FS things back then. And the cute white chick that serviced me let me know up front that if I wanted more I was in the wrong place.

The last time I was there it looked to have turned into a AMP. Maybe new ownership!

Massage 2000 has since closed down a year ago. hmm, I've never seen a black girl there. You might be mistaken, since there were a few Cambodian girls. They look pretty dark there. They use to charge a $$ for a simple BJ

Marvelous88
08-06-08, 16:53
She is a new girl at LFBC and I'd like some info before I try. If anyone has had her before please pm me.Cindy is fairly new at LFBC but then again aren't they all. It is hard to keep up with the new ones so it is just the luck of the draw. She is cute but lacking in good massage skills. I repeatedly asked for a firmer massage and after about 35 minutes gave up and walked out. I told Julie she owes me half an hour on the way out. Seems like every five or six times it's a lame experience at LFBC.

Anyone have Auto Center news? I know where they moved off Bake but haven't been over yet. Also anyone know where former mamasan/RA Linda (Auto Center, Train Station and Culver) is these days?

Thanks...Marvelous

Gnucleaire
08-06-08, 20:28
Anybody know the going MP rate for one of these?

http://youporn.com/watch/216298/

Gundam01
08-06-08, 21:11
Saw Bebe (Korean) today at the "R" location. Had a nice little chat with my favorite Mms beforehand - just shot the breeze and such. She did show me a new girl named Jasmine before I began my session with Bebe. All I can say is WOW & OMFG!Where is this R location?

Hunterx
08-07-08, 00:04
Couple days ago went to lampson, got short philipina D, stocky short, gave sorry massage, no HE, no tip. Toftt.Is the Philipina named Ruby...called in to verify who would be there it seems that Lauren/Laura and Kim are consistently there. Planning to go back in..but don't want to get Ruby. I rather give a name at the front door, so I know there will be a HE.

Also, Bobbi at Irv. train station is consistent at that location, yet, MMS usually names off 2 girls. I've been calling in to see if Gloria is there. It seems train station rotates the girls.

115 and "R" where they be, it took me awhile to find the Irv. train station...Koko and Liz at 115 sounds delish.

Sxaddict27
08-07-08, 02:16
Cindy is fairly new at LFBC but then again aren't they all. It is hard to keep up with the new ones so it is just the luck of the draw. She is cute but lacking in good massage skills. I repeatedly asked for a firmer massage and after about 35 minutes gave up and walked out. I told Julie she owes me half an hour on the way out. Seems like every five or six times it's a lame experience at LFBC.

Anyone have Auto Center news? I know where they moved off Bake but haven't been over yet. Also anyone know where former mamasan/RA Linda (Auto Center, Train Station and Culver) is these days?

Thanks...MarvelousI have been to the Auto Center in the last few months, saw Cherri, cute little spinner that tossed my salad, hope none of you guys have been kissin her! I heard Julia there is a hotty, haven't seen her though. Can someone pm me on directions to the Train Station and who to see there? As soon as I get paid I'm payin a paid visit to the new ponderosa people are callin "R" for a little Lupe Lovin, or possible Bibi, or perhaps both simultaneously, anyone every tried that at a MP?

Wizard Of Oz
08-07-08, 22:02
Can anyone please PM with the location of the Auto Center. I've read several messages about it and want to try it out. I haven't been mongering in Orange County, but I'm always looking for some new places to try out.

And let me just save some of you the trouble of replying back the usual "RTFF". I don't have time to go over every single message that is written. So you so-called "veterans" (those that have more than 100 posts....kudos to you) if you don't want to answer, that's fine with me. I'm sure there is a monger who will be more than happy to share the info.

Thanks in advance.

B Malibu
08-07-08, 22:21
I have been to the Auto Center in the last few months, saw Cherri, cute little spinner that tossed my salad, hope none of you guys have been kissin her! I heard Julia there is a hotty, haven't seen her though. Can someone pm me on directions to the Train Station and who to see there? As soon as I get paid I'm payin a paid visit to the new ponderosa people are callin "R" for a little Lupe Lovin, or possible Bibi, or perhaps both simultaneously, anyone every tried that at a MP?
Don't think Bebe and Lupe will do a session together, but I know Lupe and Leslie will. That's a nice sight! I plan on playing with my girl E this week at a secret location, but I really want someone to TOFTT and try Jasmine at "R". If not, I'll take the plunge next week. She's absolutely gorgeous, just hope her customer service skills are polished.

Inygma
08-07-08, 23:10
Don't think Bebe and Lupe will do a session together, but I know Lupe and Leslie will. That's a nice sight! I plan on playing with my girl E this week at a secret location, but I really want someone to TOFTT and try Jasmine at "R". If not, I'll take the plunge next week. She's absolutely gorgeous, just hope her customer service skills are polished.I'm willing to take Jasmine, and as a newcomer this will show that I am able to contribute to the boards, of course that means you need to at least hint at the location in a PM to me. You won't be disapointed, as I will try her next week and provide a full review!

Inygma
08-08-08, 12:56
I'm willing to take Jasmine, and as a newcomer this will show that I am able to contribute to the boards, of course that means you need to at least hint at the location in a PM to me. You won't be disapointed, as I will try her next week and provide a full review!Ok, I was able to obtain the famous loc of "R". I will be trying out Jasmine next week, so I will have a full report by hopefully Wed.

Sxaddict27
08-08-08, 19:40
So I visited 115 yesterday and I asked for Elizabeth, even though I knew she wasn't there, I just wanted to check the joint out and see if she would introduce me to the other girls. She introduced me to Diana (I think), who was actually really cute. But because of all the rants and raves about Elizabeth I told the MMS that I would be back tomorrow. So today I went back and had Elizabeth. Had to wait about ten minutes while she finished up with some other guy (hate when that happens). She eventually came in and I was pleased with what I saw. Very pretty face, great attitude, nice ass. In my opinion her body doesn't compare to Lupe's or Betty's from UT, but overall a very hot lady from Peru. The best part about her was her effort to please, she went all out. I had read on here a few times that she didn't perform for a few guys the first time they went in there, not the case here! She asked if I had been there and I said "yes, like two times, a few months back, but I can't remember her name. I like you better though". Right after that she went straight for the goods, played with the twig and berries and stink hole for a good five minutes, really got me goin, then we proceeded to cbj, cg, K9. She climaxed for sure which made it that much more fun, and she even was all over my neck and chest, I actually have two good sized hickies from her! Standard rates applied, goood time, but probably won't repeat as I like some of the other ladies bodies better, but in terms of service, she is great.

B Malibu
08-09-08, 00:08
Saw Eliz again today and all I can say is... OMFG!!! I fall in love with girl for about 30 minutes every time I see her. :) Not only is she one fiiiine piece of pie, but she is cool as hell and such a sweetheart.

Wasn't able to get there 'til late afternoon, so Mms let me shower up, then some of you fellow mongers must of had the same idea as there was a little bit of a wait for her. Alright by me, just took a tiny snooze while one of you banged the sh*t out of her. :)

She finally comes in and tells me some of "my friends" (wink,wink) had come to see her. I smiled and told her I wanted her all to myself, but I also realize she's got a family to tend too. That was all the chit chat, then I got off the table and the fun began.

Lot's of kissing and touching before I finally got that pink dress off of her. She kept those silky panties on as my cock throbbed up against it. A few minutes of that and then she excused herself to get the cover. Once back in the room, I got strapped up and postioned ourselves in 69. She's blown me rubberless before, but her cbj gives Bebe a run for the money - Dynoooo-mite!

CG follwed by mish, onto more daty then I fingered her good 'til she exploded! Back to CG where she jumped off as she knew I was getting close, pulled off the hat and let me splooge all over her pelvic area! Hell Yeeeeaaah!

This girl is so hot - one of the best in the biz for sure. They were busy today and I'm sure she was worn out, but she still held up that pretty face and made me happy.

.50 at the door, buck ten for E, then gave Mms a ten spot just for the hell of it.

Magnumrp
08-09-08, 01:43
Paid a visit to this fine establishment on 08/02/08. Talked with Kelly at front desk. She seemed vaguely familiar like I had seen her from some online stuff...maybe Mr Chews Asian Beaver or something. Anyways, she had these messed up teeth, but she still seemed to be a turn on. When she got up to get the woman who would be servicing me, I got a good look at her legs, ass, tattoos, and to say the least I knew it would not be a disappointing day. I asked if I could have her, but she claims that just to be fair they work in shifts. Anwyays, I got another Vietnamese (they are all Vietnamese which fulfilled a lifelong fantasy of finally doing it with one of them) chick who was probably about 30. Her tits seemed modest until she unveiled them. Nice implants, beautiful actually. Nice massage. 50 entry fee / an additional 110 for BJ. BJ sort of dissapointing, and she did not even lick my balls or anything. Her name started with a V...maybe Vivian or Vanessa...can't remember.

Tuna Fisher
08-09-08, 03:38
Just got back from the Trains, and I must say I am mighty disappointed. Maybe it was the build up after reading all the glowing posts here, maybe just the girl. (Disclaimer: I must admit I was coming straight from work, so I did not have the opportunity to brush up on details like names and prices before I went, I was winging it from memory.)

To start with I could swear the rates were posted on here as the standard 40/60 hhr/hr, whereas I was quoted 60/hhr, and 80! for the hr. WTF!?!? I should have departed right then, but I had the money fresh from the ATM burning a hole in my pocket anyway, and my little accountant said "Do it, DO IT!" That's when I found out they also don't take CC, which I had been planning on using for the legal portion of the evenings festivities (ie the door fee) which meant that part of the planned tip went to that.

Anyway, I was shown to the room, striped, and waited to be taken for the TS. In comes Ibe(? I thought she might have said Bebe - which would be a name I recognize from here, though I think from another place - but no, she repeated it Ibe, as in the present tense of "I was"... oh well) She knew from MMS that this was my first time there, so I was all ready to make my intentions known with a roving hand, but as it turns out such was not necessary. There was some, though not as much as I like, fiddling with the boys pre-flip, then after the flip she washed all the dirt and grime off my cane, so we were on the same page.

Back in the room is were things really began to go south. I like the massage almost as much as the extras, but there was nothing more than a perfunctory brush of hands and tits over my back before the flip - maybe 5 min. After the flip there was not even that much, it was straight to the extras. At this point I will admit I brought up finances since I had been caught short at the door, and no longer had the $ for FS. I usually mark points off if they talk tip before the deed, but I figured better to come clean (so to speak) about the tip, and have her either discount the FS or haggle for a BJ. In this case I had 60 and thought it a long shot for FS, but I figured I had full price for a BJ (at least as far as I am ever willing to pay for such.) I was kind of taken by suprise again when she quoted 1.2 for FS. I told her what I had for the tip and she acted like she would, just this once, discount me for a BJ.

OK well, off we go. I don't know if its because she looked at it as charity work this time, seeing as I was ONLY tipping 60, but that BJ was 60-70% HJ, and that's something I hate. If I pay for a BJ, her hands better be no closer to my dick than they need to be to play with my balls! I had to tell her 3 or 4 times it was a BJ, and to get back to it. I can go anywhere and get a HJ for 40, at these prices she should have gold plated tonsils for me to use as targets! And just to add insult to injury, just at the critical moment she pulled back, stopped even moving her hand, and like a high school virgin who doesn't want to get any on her, watched me spew inside the cover!!! WTF!!! I should have cut her tip to 20 just for that bit of crap.

Before you guys jump all over me for being a cheap ass bastard (guilty as charged BTW) let me tell you "Ibe" is 40 (she told me so anyway) not particularly slim (certainly not fat, but as the years go by things just accumulate ya know), has maybe B size tits, and the grand canyon for a gash. In short, she is well into the days when she needs to begin managing the team, not playing short stop! I don't mind paying for snatch I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting the time of day from; 20-30 yr old, tight spinner body, still a little giggly - that's value for the money. Saving me 20 bucks in beer at a bar, while a laudable endeavor, is not good enough to ask me for 1.2! YMMV, and maybe I just got the "screener" since it was my first time there, but that was one disappointing, and expensive, evening.

Trunk Monkey
08-09-08, 10:48
You really are a friggin moron. Why would you want to use your credit card at a massage parlor? A $60 hj from an old gook. Oh well.

TM

Inygma
08-09-08, 12:48
You really are a friggin moron. Why would you want to use your credit card at a massage parlor? A $60 hj from an old gook. Oh well.

TMIt seems to be using a CC for just entrance fee is not illegal. Even if somehow they go down, and for some reason they check cc, youjust say you got a massage, thats not illegal.

Inygma
08-09-08, 12:54
Well called "R" today to see if I can TOFTT on Jasmine. MMS said only girls working today are Lorento (Which sounds like a guy to me and. Well now I forgot the other chicks name.

Anyway I asked about the infamous Bebe, and she said Mon and Tues (but she wasn't sure) and for Jasmine Mon and Tues also (once again "not sure")

Kind of horny so might try Hurst/Cres, since I live 2 minutes away. But got mixed reviews so hopefully money goes to good use!

Tuna Fisher
08-09-08, 15:59
Well I can tell from your post you are an erudite and wizened "Senior" member. Perhaps you could illuminate all, or at least some, of the reasons using a CC for a perfectly legal transaction, in a fully licensed establishment, that has gone to the trouble of setting up a transaction processing agreement with an established financial institution, is such a bad (some might even say, moronic) idea?

Lord knows I am always looking for enlightenment from anonymous posters to discussion boards such as this one.

Amp Novice
08-09-08, 16:29
A few weeks ago I TOFTT and reported about it. 1661 Broadway in Ana. Well last Sunday I went back because those of you who have been around a while know all to well the tell tale signs of an AMP. This place is text book. No sign out front, small waiting room with buddah stuff all around, the girls are about a 6 and dressed kind of skanky. So I had to go back because I KNEW this place was an AMP. Sure enough when I went back I got an HJ. 4 to get in and. 4 for the HJ. I just went back again today and left happy. 8 total again today. I haven't seen the same girl twice in my three visits there so I'm not sure why I left frustrated the first time. I guess she just thought I might be le.

So if you guys are looking for a quick, cheap HJ from some okay looking girls, this is the place for you.

I officially retract my first post regarding this establishment.

Have fun, be safe.

Inygma
08-09-08, 18:00
My MP Cherry has been popped!

So I decided to go to Cres/Hurst for a close first experience, 2nd floor suite where it was supposed to be had paint cans and construction shit in the window, went downstairs saw Asian Acupuncture on the window. They were closed but had a number to call, so I called them. Problem was it was a number to a police department (=(). I sat in my car and decided to call "R" again. MMS said the girls in right now were Penny and Candy and that they were not busy.

I swung on down there, and was greeted by MMS who said you been here before right? I answered yes, once. She led me into my room and said latina or oriental, I asked to see them both. Candy was first (Latina) she was pretty, looked like natural tata's, but a bit bigger then I like. Then Penny walked by, and WOW!

MMS came back and said you want latina? (she kept hinting at latina, I'm guessing, as I found out later, Penny's first day at "R") I said no, Penny please (she looks early-mid 20's).

Penny comes in with a black dress cut all down the middle, she is about 5'5" maybe, D. DD fake cans and pretty skinny. I BS and say that my friend recomended her to me and that I just broke it off with the GF and my friend said she makes guys get over GF's fast. She rocks me and says that its her first time there, I say I know he went to your old place (she probably knew I was full of it.) She starts massage, I take no delay in grabbing her legs and inching up (thanks to reading these boards) she asks what I want, I say everything, she say how much. I get her to take $80.

She makes me swear I'm not LE, she excuses herself gets a see and comes back, instantly takes dress off, and starts a cbj. After about 1 min I ask if she wants 69 and she hops up, DELICIOUS! She then is ready and wants it mish, so I oblige! After a bit I ask her for doggy and she says ok. Probably did the deed for 5-10 mins and she stops says it hurts and I take to long (LOL).

She takes see off and gives me a HJ while I rub and suck on her boobs. That finishes me quite fast!

As it was my first time I'm not sure how long the girls let you guys do the deed with them for, or if you finish fast etc. Was I jipped for only going 5-10 mins and then she stopped?

Anyways overall Penny was gorgeous, loved her tatas, even though scar in crease was way obvious, she was a little hesitant as her first time, but she was still fun!

Anyways damage was. 5/. 8 or $. 3

PM or ask here if you got any extra questions on our new lady (btw she says she only works there on sat right now)

Also want to thank everyone for the 411 on this place!

Wireless91910
08-09-08, 22:46
BMalibu,

I give you props for still doing "daty" on Eliz after you some other monger just finished depositing his load in her.

So how did Hizark cock taste?

Wireless

Saw Eliz again today and all I can say is... OMFG!!! I fall in love with girl for about 30 minutes every time I see her. :) Not only is she one fiiiine piece of pie, but she is cool as hell and such a sweetheart.

Wasn't able to get there 'til late afternoon, so Mms let me shower up, then some of you fellow mongers must of had the same idea as there was a little bit of a wait for her. Alright by me, just took a tiny snooze while one of you banged the sh*t out of her. :)

She finally comes in and tells me some of "my friends" (wink,wink) had come to see her. I smiled and told her I wanted her all to myself, but I also realize she's got a family to tend too. That was all the chit chat, then I got off the table and the fun began.

Lot's of kissing and touching before I finally got that pink dress off of her. She kept those silky panties on as my cock throbbed up against it. A few minutes of that and then she excused herself to get the cover. Once back in the room, I got strapped up and postioned ourselves in 69. She's blown me rubberless before, but her cbj gives Bebe a run for the money - Dynoooo-mite!

CG follwed by mish, onto more daty then I fingered her good 'til she exploded! Back to CG where she jumped off as she knew I was getting close, pulled off the hat and let me splooge all over her pelvic area! Hell Yeeeeaaah!

This girl is so hot - one of the best in the biz for sure. They were busy today and I'm sure she was worn out, but she still held up that pretty face and made me happy.

.50 at the door, buck ten for E, then gave Mms a ten spot just for the hell of it.

Barfly017
08-10-08, 05:22
Stopped by a few weeks ago.

Waste of time.

Had to wait for girl to return after I was put in room. Once she got there she was a chatter box and bit too sassy for my liking. Massage sucked and nothing extra seemed available.

B Malibu
08-10-08, 06:18
BMalibu,

I give you props for still doing "daty" on Eliz after you some other monger just finished depositing his load in her.

So how did Hizark cock taste?

Wireless
hehe... no way he could have been there, he was out compiling his 'cruise report' lol...

funny you mention that, i told mms to have her shower before she came in to see me - no joke. she's always nice and fresh for me.

B Malibu
08-10-08, 06:32
Well called "R" today to see if I can TOFTT on Jasmine. MMS said only girls working today are Lorento (Which sounds like a guy to me and. Well now I forgot the other chicks name.

Anyway I asked about the infamous Bebe, and she said Mon and Tues (but she wasn't sure) and for Jasmine Mon and Tues also (once again "not sure")

Kind of horny so might try Hurst/Cres, since I live 2 minutes away. But got mixed reviews so hopefully money goes to good use!
most of the top tier providers from the "r" location will start working at a new spot (which opened yesterday). so, if anybody goes to the "r" and the talent lacks, it's purely because the bebe's and lupe's have moved about 6 minutes away.

seniors and people i trust can pm me for the new addy. newbs, keep contributing and keep rtff and i may drop some subtle hints in the near future.

Magnumrp
08-10-08, 11:26
I am a newbie at this so I am not expecting too many responses, but I was hoping someone could PM me about these places where Eliz is and etc. Some of the stories I am reading seem hard to believe. I can't wait to DATY one of these spinners.

Additionally, I was wondering if I should dispute the charges on my CC for a visit to K&C because they charged me way too much. I'm waiting and hoping that they will eventually throw away the slip I signed. 1.5 for a BJ. Generally I've had better BJ's from Caucasian women in their late teens / early 20's.

Barfly017
08-11-08, 02:37
seniors and people i trust can pm me for the new addy. newbs, keep contributing and keep rtff and i may drop some subtle hints in the near future.How many bad experiences does a guy need to endure?

Always fun to read your posts.

LuvDaPuss
08-11-08, 13:01
Greetings all -
A new business has given me cause to visit your neck of the woods as of late. At the risk of belaboring the credit card debate too much, I have 2 cents.
LE is not the worry there. The old saying of "wherever there is cash and pussy, there is the mob" may apply here. Many of the amps I've been to have multiple locations and I will never trust them. To easy for them to get your card # and drain it before you even are aware. And if you are married and mongering on the downlow they know you will not make too big of a fuss.
Color me paranoid but safe. Buyer beware........LDP

Magnumrp
08-11-08, 15:03
No shit. I was thinking they could try and blackmail you if you filled out those info forms correctly, or give your CC info away. K&C was the 1st MP I went to that asked for my private info like address, allergies to meds, etc. I am sure they are connected somehow. They probably have some dudes in the back watching everything on cctv. Me, all I can say is that I ain't got much to lose. But, I haven't had any bad experiences using CC yet. I'll keep you guys posted. The bank wants me to give them a call and explain the situation. LOL. WHat should I say? It was a subpar blow job. They did charge me more than what I had agreed upon. They claimed it was a "transaction fee of 10", added to an amount that was. 4 over what I was quoted. I don't plan on going back there anyways.

B Malibu
08-11-08, 16:30
Greetings all -
A new business has given me cause to visit your neck of the woods as of late. At the risk of belaboring the credit card debate too much, I have 2 cents.
LE is not the worry there. The old saying of "wherever there is cash and pussy, there is the mob" may apply here. Many of the amps I've been to have multiple locations and I will never trust them. To easy for them to get your card # and drain it before you even are aware. And if you are married and mongering on the downlow they know you will not make too big of a fuss.
Color me paranoid but safe. Buyer beware........LDP
in total agreement, and might i add... paper trail!

Inygma
08-11-08, 19:57
Greetings all.

LE is not the worry there. The old saying of "wherever there is cash and pussy, there is the mob" may apply here. Many of the AMPs I've been to have multiple locations and I will never trust them. To easy for them to get your card # and drain it before you even are aware. And if you are married and mongering on the downlow they know you will not make too big of a fuss.

Color me paranoid but safe. Buyer beware. LDPYikes did not think of that, thanks for this information (if it is true or not) it has scared me away from using my cc for the massage fee!

Tuna Fisher
08-12-08, 01:06
While I will admit, the people running these AMPs probably would think nothing of taking you for all they can, but lets look at it logically. If you were setting out to harvest CC info, would you go to the trouble of setting up a legitimate (and very profitable) brick and mortar business which most cities would rather not have within their boarders in the first place. A kind of business which is going to force many of its best customers to use cash, if for no other reason than to avoid detection by the wife? I sure wouldn't, I'd set up a porno website, where ALL of your customers are going to HAVE to give you their info. I've been using my card for years, and I have never had a problem, nor have I read on this or anyother site of someone having a problem.

And then to top it all off, if you DID go to all the trouble of getting the MP going, why would you risk the profit?? Its one thing to pump out HJ's under the city's nose, they either don't have the resources to investigate (till you become a problem), or prefer tax paying MP's to Street walkers and their problems. However, its quite another to screw with Visa, Visa WILL come looking, they DO have the resources, and you WILL be shut down for it (or at least loose your Visa service).

If you think MMS is going to skim your card, the mobsters would probably be more interrested in stopping her than even Visa! I personally am more concerned about the wait staff at a nice restaurant that is comprised of broke college students. They're young enough to think they wont get caught, broke enough to find the few $K they can steal enticing, and bright enough to be able to do it.

Absolutely if you don't want to leave a paper trail, DON'T use the CC. But if you are like me, I like to be able to look back and track how much I am spending on the hobby. The other benefit is I avoid going to the ATM, getting the cash, and for one reason or another not getting in for the massage. That money is as good as spent as soon as it exits the ATM - I'll find something I need (even if its just a nice dinner)! I find it much easier to control myself with a CC, and just keep a few bucks walkin around money.

Big Bobby69
08-12-08, 01:23
I have been a lurking monger for like 10 years and only received handjobs by choice.

Can anyone tell me where Ican get one like this?

PM Me

http://youporn.com/watch/58110/sega-e-sborrata-sulle-tette/

Caddy Daddy
08-12-08, 02:05
Just had a girl come to the crib for 1hr massage.

It was just a massage nothing else.

This time I took one for the team.

Her name is Emma and she is outta Seal Beach if your trolling backpage/ orange county.

Do not bother with this one.

P.S. I did get a nice tall Phillapino last week that lives up to her name.

Oc Amper
08-12-08, 02:49
Lord knows I am always looking for enlightenment from anonymous posters to discussion boards such as this one.

Not sure what exactly you are looking for, some kind of fight. Sure, massage is legal, after all there are actually licensed massage therapists.
If you are single, then by all means, go crazy and use your credit card. If you are married, legal or not, I'm sure most normal people would not recommend using a credit card. Whether massage is legal or not, if for some reason someone were to call and ask about your massage visit, if that would cause a problem for you, now or in the future, it should be a cash and carry kind of deal.

Vlad De Sade
08-12-08, 03:23
TF,

Dude, wtf are YOU thinking.

It doesn't matter if U are married, single, etc. never leave a paper trail.

And if YOU are asked to sign anything, (in the old days in some SM & some Van Nuys spots the mama-sans would ask u to fill-out a 1 page paper), make s**t up.

Never put down any legitimate info.

This hobby is patently illegal in all 50 states.

Even if the establishment did take a cc, and IMHO any place taking a cc is not going to have FS w/a hot 20yr old Kgirl on the menu, why would a man give up his cc intel?

YOU don't know the people operating these locations.

Trust me all are K mob related.

And then YOU may have trouble w/the banks and the cc statements last forever...

Why have any evidence of your adventure around?

Remember, mongering is a cash $$$ hobby.

Always has been and will be.

And if this does not make sense to YOU please leave this forum asap.

Seriously, when a newbie blows it trying to get laid that is one thing.

We all need to learn by experience and messing up is part of the process.

However, being LE stupid and not getting the scene at all is another matter entirely...

Damn, dude have U ever paid for play successfully?

Yeah, I didn't think so!

Good luck...

Late, da I Sadist

FunLovingOne
08-12-08, 10:51
Very well said Vlad.

A word to the wise for all of us.

Jon Jones
08-12-08, 19:11
I don't use a credit card because I don't want the wife to know how much I'm spending. But if I was single it wouldn't bother me at all.

I do use my real name and business address. I'm going for a massage - nothing illegal about that. I wouldn't put the tip on a card.

If I happen to be in an AMP during a bust I can say that "I don't know what might be going on in other rooms but I'm just here for a massage." Do you think that I would be believed if I used a bogus name? That's practically an admission of guilt.

Gundam01
08-12-08, 20:16
I when to R today, Lupe is still there.

most of the top tier providers from the "r" location will start working at a new spot (which opened yesterday). so, if anybody goes to the "r" and the talent lacks, it's purely because the bebe's and lupe's have moved about 6 minutes away.

seniors and people i trust can pm me for the new addy. newbs, keep contributing and keep rtff and i may drop some subtle hints in the near future.

Gnucleaire
08-13-08, 00:29
Toftt today at CJ's in Orange. Haven't had that happen to me in years.

I saw the reports saying the place was legit but I really wanted a good massage and HE. Got a good massage by a cute Chinese girl who really turned me on. But she wouldn't even let me take care of myself.

There used to be a lot of Chinese MPs in Anaheim that would give you a good one-hour massage and leave you happy. But all the ones I knew have closed. I'm tired of the half-hour rush jobs. If you can recommend a good spot in Anaheim/Orange/Irvine area for real massage and HE, please pm.

Thanks.

G

B Malibu
08-13-08, 02:30
I when to R today, Lupe is still there.
She as well as the other girls will probably just rotate from location to location. Best of both worlds!

Vlad De Sade
08-13-08, 03:00
JJ,

Brother,

I do not understand this logic.

If YOU are in a "real KAMP" what the hell are U doing getting a legitimate massage?

YOU should be butt naked, sweating, w/a rock hard boner like all of us mongers do!

If U think telling a pig U R there for a legit massage will work good luck...

What a joke.

And U know it.

U will be detained, questioned and possibly arrested just like all of us would be too.

This is just a sad reality.

If LE targets a location and U R in a room w/a scantily clad Kgirl **** U R going to jail.

Period!

End of story.

So just get naked and get laid.

Why else would U possibly be going to an amp?

Unless, U like wasting $$$, paying the house fee, and getting blue balls!

LOL.

Late, VDS

Barfly017
08-13-08, 22:41
This was more disappointing than SW Revenge of the Sith. I know why they use a bed sheet; if they apply pressure in the right places you cannot get up and leave. If you want a strange experience (not in a good way) this is the place for you. Otherwise, pennies a best spent elsewhere.

Barfly017
08-13-08, 22:48
I have actually been to this location in years past but decided to check it out today. Considering some of the people that I have seen in this place I would be afraid to even attempt making any type of overt move. The place isn't as clean as it once was and I am not for leaving anything truly valuable in the locker but if you are looking for a good rub down it not bad. If you want to have your body abused, ask for Candy.

If anyone knows otherwise I pm me cause I just want to hear the tale.

Barfly017
08-13-08, 23:18
Neither were there. Linda or Hanna were available. Let MMS choose. Got Hanna. Not horrible nor rushed.

.5 MMS

Franklin on the pillow.

Can a senior member PM me and let me know how I should refer to this place. I think I already know but don't want to be wrong. I don't want to be more descriptive because it has been such a closely guarded secret.

B Malibu
08-14-08, 22:09
Neither were there. Linda or Hanna were available. Let MMS choose. Got Hanna. Not horrible nor rushed.

.5 MMS

Franklin on the pillow.

Can a senior member PM me and let me know how I should refer to this place. I think I already know but don't want to be wrong. I don't want to be more descriptive because it has been such a closely guarded secret.
Yup, you went to the right place. However, the girls were working at this location temporarily until a new spot opened - that new spot has now opened and I think most of the "good" providers will move over there. In the meantime, they may alternate between both places.

Ib Mike
08-14-08, 23:01
I laughed when I read your post. I think I got Candy when I went there. I got the crap beat out of me. The last thing I was thinking about was popping wood. I was just happy to still have junior when I left. Needless to say I wasn't up for any follow up visits.

I have actually been to this location in years past but decided to check it out today. Considering some of the people that I have seen in this place I would be afraid to even attempt making any type of overt move. The place isn't as clean as it once was and I am not for leaving anything truly valuable in the locker but if you are looking for a good rub down it not bad. If you want to have your body abused, ask for Candy.

If anyone knows otherwise I pm me cause I just want to hear the tale.

Barfly017
08-15-08, 03:10
Yeah, Candy is for Masochists only. I thought maybe it was because my appearance makes me look like LE. I have bruising from the encounter.

I laughed when I read your post. I think I got Candy when I went there. I got the crap beat out of me. The last thing I was thinking about was popping wood. I was just happy to still have junior when I left. Needless to say I wasn't up for any follow up visits.

Fe Maiden
08-15-08, 16:55
Where is this R location?I need to know this as well! I've been out of it for a while due to vacation and such. PM if you can help!

Marco Poloson
08-15-08, 17:06
Sorry if this doesn't belong here. It is pretty funny though. Check out the MMS's name.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0815082yoo1.html

The Name Fits The Crime

Colorado massage parlor bust nets arrestee with an apt moniker

AUGUST 15--Following an undercover operation, Colorado police this month broke up a prostitution operation running out of a massage parlor known as Tokyo Sauna. Broomfield Police Department officers arrested a 54-year-old woman on a prostitution charge and a 65-year-old male customer for patronizing a hooker. But the big catch was the 48-year-old woman who allegedly ran the prostitution operation. She was charged with pimping, pandering, and keeping a place of prostitution. Mi Sook You is her name. Honest. She is pictured below in a mug shot taken following her August 6 arrest. (2 pages)

Member #3942
08-15-08, 18:46
If anyone wants to share details about the new girls like Loni and Cindy let me know. They have lots of new girls and would like to know about the ones I havnt tried. Message me no problem. Both are lookers and give an ok massage.

Angel Spa, girls must be doing HE there since they are so freak'n busy.

There is an older white lady doing massage in Mission Viejo. She says she only does 2 a day and its 90 minutes. Saw it on CL. Have not tried since she needs appointments.

B Malibu
08-16-08, 02:58
And what a question that is! Both are absolutely amazing and I was having quite a dilemma deciding who to visit today. Ended up at Elizabeth's spot 'cause I'm on this Latina kick right now. Of course, she was looking fabulous as always. Paid mms fiddy at the front, then stashed a ten spot in her top for good measure. I showered, then relaxed face down in the room for about 10 minutes before my lady came walkin' in.

My sexy li'l feline greeted me in her standard issue pink uniform and went straight for the goods. I reached under her skirt and to my surprise, no panties today. Started sliding my hand through her slit like I was running a credit card. She moaned, then reached for some baby oil and lubed herself up.

A few minutes of play time before she completely disrobed. The rubber came out of her pocket and we put it aside for a few more moments. Positioned into 69 where I devoured that delicious box. Two things I've noticed, one... she'll let me eat 'til my hearts content, but I get the feeling (now that I've been with her a few times) that she doesn't really get off on pussy lickin', or maybe I just suck at it (hehe..., NOT!). Also, I don't think she likes bbbj's as she was really only stroking me in our current configuration. Hmmm?

We groped and kissed a bit more then donned the hat after playing a short game of 'just the tip.' Mish and CG were the positions of choice and for some reason I took a bit longer than normal today, but she never complained, just kept moaning and whispering 'si papi.' Finally nutted while she sucked on my nipples. She cleaned me up, and I showered for the second time. Got a final tongue tickle, left her a franklin + jackson for tip because she's that good!

She seems a bit overworked these days so I might give her a little break, but this pretty lady is high on my list and a must see for most of you.

Haha... on my way out, some mexican dude comes rolling in on a bike... No, not a motorcycle, a BICYCLE! Haha... I wasn't laughing 'cause he was riding a bike, just cracking up because he wheeled it inside through the curtains - mms was not happy. He spoke no english and mms was pretending that all the girls were busy, but he didn't get the hint and just sat on the bench. He kept saying "bano?... bano?" Mama just kept saying NO!... then closed the door on him. Haha... too freakin' funny!

Anyway, I rolled down the street to see my favorite mama since their new locale is in close proximity. They do not advertise and she said this first week was really slow. She gave me the grand tour and the place is really nice - clean and modern, nice big shower and four rooms total, two at the end have big ass mirrors to take in the scenery.

Seniors and trusted peeps, PM for addy - they need some bidness! Leslie (best tits in the biz) was there looking gorgeous and be-still-my-heart.... breathtaking Bebe and her perfect legs!

OCcoach
08-17-08, 03:42
A few weeks ago I TOFTT and reported about it. 1661 Broadway in Ana. Well last Sunday I went back because those of you who have been around a while know all to well the tell tale signs of an AMP. This place is text book. No sign out front, small waiting room with buddah stuff all around, the girls are about a 6 and dressed kind of skanky. So I had to go back because I KNEW this place was an AMP. Sure enough when I went back I got an HJ. 4 to get in and. 4 for the HJ. I just went back again today and left happy. 8 total again today. I haven't seen the same girl twice in my three visits there so I'm not sure why I left frustrated the first time. I guess she just thought I might be le.

So if you guys are looking for a quick, cheap HJ from some okay looking girls, this is the place for you.

I officially retract my first post regarding this establishment.

Have fun, be safe.

I tried it, nice rub & tug, 50 for hour, 40 tip, included table shower at the end.

SirMister
08-18-08, 13:31
Isee,

Thanks for the explanation.

Mrorange
08-18-08, 22:58
1St review on this site. I've been a monger for awhile. I saw a ad for new AMP in SA at main and warner on Sunday night. The usual asian office. I saw a young girl name jennie. Real tiny. Asked for 1/2 for. 40. No action here. Nice massage but everything covered. I did see some latina girls but they looked out of there prime. Sorry guys.

IWannaP
08-18-08, 23:18
Angel Spa, girls must be doing HE there since they are so freak'n busy.

You know how the government always change the definition of a recession? Well, there is only true definition; if Angel Spa is doing HE, then it's a recession.

B Malibu
08-19-08, 00:27

No newbs! - Seniors or Trusted brethren who have not had the pleasure - feel free to PM me.Went to the new spot today expecting to see Bebe, but forgot she usually works later in the week and on the weekends. Oh well, chatted with my favorite mms for a few minutes before taking the plunge with Jasmine.

Jasmine is definitely a hottie!! She has a pornstar/stripper body (like Lupe) - slim and fit with all the right curves - dayuuum, she's got a great round ass!!! Did I mention she speaks perfect English?

Anyway, she enetered the room and was very friendly. Mms must have told her I was a regular 'cause she wasted no time getting out of her clothes. Wow! What a body!!! Her massage was excellent - actually very relaxing with the lotion. On the flip, I was rock hard. She got off the table and grabbed my hand and guided it to her kitty. I fingered away as she moaned and stroked me in return. After that, she slid the condom on and went to town with a pretty good CBJ. CG>K9>Mish>HJTC.

I enjoyed the session as she was very vocal and seemed into it. Claims I made her cum and mentioned that I was a good lay. Hehe... yeah, right!

There was one caveat though and it really bugged me... after I nutted, she offered the shower to me, to which I agreed. I always leave the tip money on the nightstand, but keep my watch and sunglasses on top of it. When I came back from the shower, it was gone. Now, I realize the money was hers, but I had not officially given it too her, and I don't like the idea of a provider just taking her tip. In all my years, I have never ever had a provider take money that was not previously specified that it was hers.

When she came back into the room, I politely asked her if she took the money? She said yes, and then had the audacity to say that she normally charges a buck twenty, but since it was my first time, the hundred I left her was ok! It was all I could do to hold back, but I didn't want to say anything - wasn't looking to start trouble. I'm not into this hobby to complain. I got off with a hot chick and paid her the appropriate amount - it's all good.

It's funny how a small pet peeve can change your whole outlook. I doubt I'll repeat with her, but I'll still recommend her to you guys - she was afterall, very easy on the eyes and pleasant for the most part.

I still prefer the Bebe's and Elizabeth's in this business.

50/100

Rick James B
08-19-08, 01:37
Can't resist this place, the girls are just too cute.

I have to admit, 'tude and service is awful. Jacqueline esp. Katelynn is nice, so is Vivian. Vivian is cute, but you ain't getting more than a massage from her. Don't go on sundays, Jacqueline is the only working that day.

After hearing about Penny & Jasmine, can anyone PM the location of "R"?

German God
08-20-08, 18:48
I dont post that often on this site but thought I would give a few reviews on some places I have gone to and give you all a warning on few.

First the good ones. 999 roses on Euclid: 40/60 for HJ 140 for the whole deal. 3 girls working all good looking but only Nhi (very short spinner) is full service. 12460 Euclid: 45/40 to 60 for HJ. 200 for the whole deal with only one girl who works there. This place is all over CL. Last time I was in there the girl said that they just got raided by LE and didnt offer extras but I have gotten them in the past. Both place give a good massage and good extras.

Now the bad: Knott St "Max Health" 40/40: one just ok girl working but this place is hit or miss have been denied extras in the past. Valley View 50/60-100 for HJ 200 for the whole deal. This place is all over CL as well. Only one girl working not too good looking. Threw out 100 for HJ and 200 for everything. When I was done laughing countered with 40 and she didnt go lower than 60. Walked out. I wouldnt go to either of these places. Bad massages rip off prices. Just my two cents.

Shark7519
08-23-08, 01:10
Hello everyone,

I've been a member at least 5 years. I'm not new at this. I just never posted. So I figured maybe it was time I posted. So tonight decided on Garry 115. I asked MMS for Elizabeth but only latina they had was Carol from Dominican Republic. When she came in I was very pleased. She had on a short tight dress and the most amazing ass. She had a nice face and figure. She asked how I was doing, my name, etc. Then I layed down on my stomach & she started with a light neck massage. She was standing in front of me so I reached over & lifted up her dress & began caressing her amazing ass. One word. WOW! After that we made out for a bit. I sucked on her titties then she stroked my cock, while I kissed & sucked on her butt. Then she asked me to lay down on my back while she slipped the rubber on w/ her mouth and proceeded with the BJ, later we switched to mish for awhile. Then I pounded on her gorgeous ass doggiestyle, while she moaned out "fuck me hard papi! " we did doggie until I nutted. I had a great time w/ Carol, Definitely a GFE. She was definitely into it & didn't even mention the money at the end. Slipped a $ in her bra and thanked her before I left. To MMS.. 5 to get in & and an extra. 1 on the way out. I'd give Carol an 8. 0 overall. Ass. 10, Face. 7. 5, Body. 8. 5.

Shark7519
08-23-08, 01:28
Hello everyone,

I've been a member at least 5 years. I'm not new at this. I just never posted. So I figured maybe it was time I posted. So tonight decided on Garry 115. I asked MMS for Elizabeth but only latina they had was Carol from Dominican Republic. When she came in I was very pleased. She had on a short tight dress and the most amazing ass. She had a nice face and figure. She asked how I was doing, my name, etc. Then I layed down on my stomach & she started with a light neck massage. She was standing in front of me so I reached over & lifted up her dress & began caressing her amazing ass. One word. WOW! After that we made out for a bit. I sucked on her titties then she stroked my cock, while I kissed & sucked on her butt. Then she asked me to lay down on my back while she slipped the rubber on w/ her mouth and proceeded with the bj, later we switched to mish for awhile. Then I pounded on her gorgeous ass doggiestyle, while she moaned out "fuck me hard papi!" we did doggie until I nutted. I had a great time w/ Carol, Definitely a GFE. She was definitely into it & didn't even mention the money at the end. Slipped a $ in her bra and thanked her before I left. To MMS -.5 to get in & and an extra .1 on the way out. I'd give Carol an 8.0 overall. Ass - 10, Face - 7.5, Body - 8.5.

Herelookfor
08-24-08, 14:12
I visited Choy the other day. Good looking girl with a tight little body and some bolt-ons. Decent massage followed by some nice licking action into CBJ, CG, Mish and a pop. I didn't even notice her putting the condom on for the CBJ.

Alvzilla
08-25-08, 18:38
Went to C&C last week, a few weeks after my LFBC debacle, and the MMS led me straight in w/o any questions. I guess I looked like a regular or harmless enough. Pepsi entered the room and started her massage along with 20 questions. I rubbed her thigh midway through the questions and she asked me to flip and wanted to know if I wanted 'boom-boom'. This went a lot smoother than I expected. The CBJ was a bit rushed but ok. Pepsi overall was ok, but a bit pudgy in the midsection. Regardless, she popped my MP cherry. I'll probably go back, but request someone else. 50/100.

Thanks for all the great reviews and pointers. I hope to try the new R place as soon as I decipher its mysterious location.

Tjinla2001
08-25-08, 19:59
I visited one of the amps in Irvine. Like every parlor I have been to it is a full service salon. A newer girl was working. Skinny probably 35 with A cup tits with 2" nips. All covered for 100. I was having trouble staying hard. So I asked for bareback full. She didn't blink an eye and said sorry but it is too much- 200 more. I countered with 150 and before I knew it, the condom was off and I was in her bearded clam bareback. As a courtesy I came on her stomach not her c u n t. She told me to come back asap.

Jettsetter
08-25-08, 21:10
I called a 714 service today off of EROS and a guy by the name of "Brian" responded, and said he could have a girl delivered to my place. 50 minutes later they showed up, with the driver waiting the car. She was a Chinese girl that I found out worked out of the SGV area. Apparently get a bigger cut if they drive down. Usual cost in SGV is about $140 and to come all the way out here, girl and driver both get more.

I also found out the driver is just that, a hired driver. Not much of a "muscle guy" so to speak. Either way, I found this on Eros and thought it was a little odd that they import them from SGV as opposed to having local talent.

Although I've looked and have not had luck finding any Chinese MP's around here. Usually K or Vietnamese, but even at that, it's beeen a while since I found one to set up a regular camp at. It's all K-Town and SGV.

Thoughts?

FunLovingOne
08-25-08, 23:31
Hey Tjinla2001,

"So I asked for bareback full. She didn't blink an eye and said sorry but it is too much- 200 more. I countered with 150 and before I knew it, the condom was off and I was in her bearded clam bareback. As a courtesy I came on her stomach not her c u n t."

Let me know which AMP you visited so I will know to never go there.

FL

Alvzilla
08-26-08, 00:30
I was in her bearded clam bareback.I'm not quite sure if I should be happy for you.

Good luck with that.

Vlad De Sade
08-26-08, 02:50
Mongers,

I know we all take risks in our lives.

This hobby, in particular, is full of crazy f**kers for sure.

I to have banged many a provider bb.

I do not do this anymore.

When I was high on coke & crack, and needed to keep wood, I never hesitated to go skin on skin.

Now, I only do bbbj's.

And then I suit up for the final battle.

To each his own.

Remember, YOU do not know these women.

And they may just infect YOU!

Our hobby has many inherent risks.

One of which is getting/transmitting std's... or worse!

I have taken enough stupid risks IMHO.

So now I use both heads while I am mongering.

And I feel the final outcome is assured.

Which is always to get laid for the cheapest possible price w/the least amount of hassles.

Peace, VDS

FunLovingOne
08-26-08, 10:22
Well said Vlad. I would like to add that the "risk taker" who goes BB is not just risking himself but putting us all at risk. IMHO going BB is not respectful of our brothers here.

Halfmoon
08-26-08, 21:28
Just wanted to warn you fellow monggers. Got gonnorrea from a local kamp. I used a glove as I always do but still got infected.

Any recommendations on where to get it treated? I am single but still feel a bit wierd about going to my doctor.

Lobrow
08-26-08, 23:54
Just wanted to warn you fellow monggers. Got gonnorrea from a local kamp. I used a glove as I always do but still got infected.

Any recommendations on where to get it treated? I am single but still feel a bit wierd about going to my doctor.Thanks for the warning. Not sure where to get it treated. If nobody can give any recommendations maybe just do some research on google. And I would recommend doing all this testing/treatment anonymously if possible. I think if you go in for std tests and don't do it anonymously. If you have somthing then your health insurance will know and rates go up. You know the deal

Care to give us more info on the kamp so we can watch out?

JeffTheDrunk
08-27-08, 03:19

Any recommendations on where to get it treated? I am single but still feel a bit wierd about going to my doctor.Drive down to TJ and get antibiotics over-the-counter at any pharmacy. It would be best if you went to a doctor there too instead of just getting an antibiotic, since there's a high chance you have more than just one STD (Chlamydia as well for instance).

Don't wait, since you can get permanent damage from these STDs if you do.

from http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=80537 :

Because of increasing resistance of many tested samples of N. gonorrheae to the fluoroquinolone drugs, the CDC now recommends that only one class of antibiotics, the cephalosporins, be used to treat gonorrheal infections.

The cephalosporins include cefotaxime (Claforan), cephalexin (Keflex, Keftabs), cefaclor (Ceclor), cefoxitin (Mefoxin), ceftazidime (Ceptaz), cefixime (Suprax), and many other antibiotics. Because of increasing resistance to the fluoroquinolones, the use of cephalosporins in the treatment of gonorrhea has already been recommended by the CDC in previous years for certain groups of individuals (those who acquired their infection in Asia, the Pacific Islands, or California, as well as in men who have sex with men (MSM)).

Joe Coodidge
08-27-08, 09:47
I visited one of the amps in Irvine. Like every parlor I have been to it is a full service salon. A newer girl was working. Skinny probably 35 with A cup tits with 2" nips. All covered for 100. I was having trouble staying hard. So I asked for bareback full. She didn't blink an eye and said sorry but it is too much- 200 more. I countered with 150 and before I knew it, the condom was off and I was in her bearded clam bareback. As a courtesy I came on her stomach not her c u n t. She told me to come back asap.

I went bareback only once at an KAMP in San Diego. The provider was really hot and she actually let me cum on her face. I did not know they still allowed bareback anymore...

OldBill
08-27-08, 12:20
In SGV, drivers typically get $5 per girl per trip (it may be up to $10 by now). They are directly paid by the Chinese girls because the girls are usually overstaying their tourist visas and cannot get CDL's. (Usually once they can find their $15K-$30K green-card husband, they get their own CDL and drive their own car).

Typical split for $140 is $80 to girl; $60 to house. If they do outcall to the OC, that same $80 girl probably gets gets to keep the extra money and pay a little bit less to the house because she is not pay rent for their facilities. So some money-hungry girls are more than happy to do.

Also, with recent busts and slower economy, there is less business out there so it is understandable that girls will literallly "go the extra miles." It may also be that because when houses are harassed by police and told to shutdown, is has been harder for them to find new locations that weren't recently vacated by other MP's...

I called a 714 service today off of EROS and a guy by the name of "Brian" responded, and said he could have a girl delivered to my place. 50 minutes later they showed up, with the driver waiting the car. She was a Chinese girl that I found out worked out of the SGV area. Apparently get a bigger cut if they drive down. Usual cost in SGV is about $140 and to come all the way out here, girl and driver both get more.

I also found out the driver is just that, a hired driver. Not much of a "muscle guy" so to speak. Either way, I found this on Eros and thought it was a little odd that they import them from SGV as opposed to having local talent.

Although I've looked and have not had luck finding any Chinese MP's around here. Usually K or Vietnamese, but even at that, it's beeen a while since I found one to set up a regular camp at. It's all K-Town and SGV.

Thoughts?

Gnucleaire
08-27-08, 22:59
Anybody know what happened to this place? I went by this place last week around 6pm and it was deserted. Did it get shut down? Do they keep weird hours?

Member #2157
08-28-08, 09:48
Yes, 116, 115 is well documented.

Anyone know what happened to 116 ? Wendy used to give a decent FBSM with some great ass play, 40 + 20

Jon Jones
08-28-08, 13:19
116 closed for lack of business. It was generally a two girl operation - Wendy and May.

I called May's cell a couple of weeks ago and there are no current plans to re-open in OC mostly due to licensing problems.

Too bad - both were pretty good.

Jon

Yes, 116, 115 is well documented.

Anyone know what happened to 116 ? Wendy used to give a decent FBSM with some great ass play, 40 + 20

South County
08-29-08, 20:42
FYI guys.

last place I went to was McDurmott. Saw Pepsi. That was 2 weeks ago.

And it's been a few weeks since the parlor before that. (i've been seeing the humaniplex girls, much better quality...)

I started to get the symptoms this past tuesday. Gonna go get tested on saturday. Remeber to play safe.

Dick Forbrains
08-29-08, 21:37
Does anyone have any info on this place.

MPR never has any reviews and I'd like to try.

Please send me a PM if you have info.

Crack Baby
08-29-08, 23:32
116 closed for lack of business.

JonChecked this place out earlier this year after doing some research on this site. Don't know about Wendy, but May gave a very good FBSM. One hour massage that came close to a HE (did hear some serious pounding going on in the next room though). Too bad this place is closed. I was very curious whether they were still open or not.

For the record, I've been to the good McD three times (very good experiences), the bad McD twice. Same girl, Julie, but somewhat to my surprise, based on earlier reports, she was willing with the hand. Problem with this spot is they have been advertising heavily and more often than not want an appointment when you call them. IAC a few times. No problem there. Always leave there refreshed.

I live within walking distance of the Earthquake Center. Been there three times as well, though not with the new owners. Must admit, the new owners old location was very discreet.

My advice for newcomers is to read the board. There's a wealth of information here and a lot of funny and entertaining stories being told.

Thanks Jon for the update.

Blubalz
08-30-08, 09:17
Went to my favorite Viet place in Garden Grove, (United Chiro) yesterday around 10am. I walk in and there's this knock out Viet with huge bolt on's behind the counter. I handed her the entrance fee and she asks who I know?. I rattle off a couple of names but I ask if I can have her. She smiles.

This is where I gets weird. They open the door from the waiting room to the back area. Mommason walks up to lead me to my room all the while she has this look like she's pissed about something. (I've been coming to this place for over a year and NEVER had a problem) I lay down and in a few minutes in comes another girl. I tell this girl I wanted the other girl. I get "she's busy" and I say "but she was just standing in the bullpen and no one has come in". then I get, "She not working". Now I'm getting pissed, so I ask her to get mommason. Mommason comes in a goes off on me. Here's the really weird part. She tells me that when people of non asian decent (I made the line PC, she used another word) come in before noon it brings bad luck to the business... WTF?? I ask for my $$ back, which causes her to really go into a rant. To top it off, the Viet with the Bolt on's is still sitting in the bullpen. Mommason throws my $$ at me, I get dressed and split.

I go next door and ask for Yumi. Mommason is sweet as can be. Yumi is awesome and on the way out, Mommason hands me bottled water. Moral of the story, C&C gets the gold medal. United get's this e-mail rant.

SirMister
08-30-08, 12:55
Doesn't the MMS at United always look pissed though!

Everytime I see her she never has a smile. And looks at me with the Evil Eye and I'm asian!

Anyhow. They always overcharge there so I hate going there.

Went to my favorite Viet place in Garden Grove, United Chiro yesterday around 10am. I walk in and there's this knock out Viet with huge bolt on's behind the counter. I handed her the entrance fee and she asks who I know?. I rattle off a couple of names but I ask if I can have her. She smiles.

This is where I gets weird. They open the door from the waiting room to the back area. Mommason walks up to lead me to my room all the while she has this look like she's pissed about something. (I've been coming to this place for over a year and NEVER had a problem) I lay down and in a few minutes in comes another girl. I tell this girl I wanted the other girl. I get "she's busy" and I say "but she was just standing in the bullpen and no one has come in". then I get, "She not working". Now I'm getting pissed, so I ask her to get mommason. Mommason comes in a goes off on me. Here's the really weird part. She tells me that when people of non asian decent (I made the line PC, she used another word) come in before noon it brings bad luck to the business... WTF?? I ask for my $$ back, which causes her to really go into a rant. To top it off, the Viet with the Bolt on's is still sitting in the bullpen. Mommason throws my $$ at me, I get dressed and split.

I go next door and ask for Yumi. Mommason is sweet as can be. Yumi is awesome and on the way out, Mommason hands me bottled water. Moral of the story, C&C gets the gold medal. United get's this e-mail rant.

Like Girls55
08-30-08, 14:00
Saw this post on another board, the person who posted confirmed that it was no kind of a joke.. he is getting tested now..

Subject: I think I got chlamydia.

"guys,

The last place I went to was McDurmott. Saw Pepsi. That was 2 weeks ago.

And it's been a few weeks since the parlor before that. (i've been seeing the humaniplex girls, much better quality...)

I started to get the symptoms this past tuesday. Gonna go get tested on saturday. Remeber to play safe."

Pocuscadabra
08-30-08, 14:12
If anybody could pass on some info via pm it would be appreciated. The only phone # I see on the window is the old one they used at Trabuco.

Thanks in advance.

Oc Amper
09-01-08, 18:52
Just curious, did you get tested and receive the results?

From what I have seen, it seems very unlikely that one would contract Chlamydia with protected intercourse. Was there any contact with the girl that was unprotected, mouth, vagina or other holes?

I suppose my biggest question, have you had unprotected sex with anyone recently? The scenario, assuming a covered BJ and covered FS just doesn't seem to lead to a Chlamydia infection. I'm pretty sure, a bbbj would be a very low risk of Clamydia.

FYI guys.

last place I went to was McDurmott. Saw Pepsi. That was 2 weeks ago.

I started to get the symptoms this past tuesday. Gonna go get tested on saturday. Remeber to play safe.

Oc Amper
09-01-08, 19:01
The comments are nearly the same as the guy with Chlamydia.

From what I have seen, it seems very unlikely that one would contract Gonorrhea with protected intercourse. Was there any contact with the girl that was unprotected, mouth, vagina or other holes?

I suppose my biggest question, have you had unprotected sex with anyone recently? The scenario, assuming a covered BJ and covered FS just doesn't seem to lead to a Gonorrhea infection. Assuming you were covered during FS, an unprotected BJ might be most likely as to the source, or unprotect FS with someone else.

Any recommendations on where to get it treated? I am single but still feel a bit wierd about going to my doctor.

Big Store
09-01-08, 23:25
Hey guys,

Great reports out there on the OC AMP scene. I have been reading as a guest since December with great interest. We do not have AMPs in NC and wanted to try it out. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a great AMP for FS or BJ in the Santa Ana/Irvine area. PM me a location if you prefer, I am not too familiar with the area.

Thanks.

Bronco
09-02-08, 02:29
what ever happened to Van Former Leanna and nikki from first floor chiro central and bristol in Santa Ana. They have been gone for awhile. I think van is in Santa Margarita. Nikki is MIA looking for Nikki. Thanks

South County
09-02-08, 10:54

From what I have seen, it seems very unlikely that one would contract Chlamydia with protected intercourse. Was there any contact with the girl that was unprotected, mouth, vagina or other holes?

I suppose my biggest question, have you had unprotected sex with anyone recently? The scenario, assuming a covered BJ and covered FS just doesn't seem to lead to a Chlamydia infection. I'm pretty sure, a bbbj would be a very low risk of Clamydia.I Got tested on staurday, and I should know today. I have know idea how I got anything. (assuming I did) Everything was covered. I haven't had un-protected sex since high school.

South County
09-02-08, 10:56

Any recommendations on where to get it treated? I am single but still feel a bit wierd about going to my doctor.Call 800-610-0271

Costs money, though.

Member #2157
09-02-08, 15:13
116 closed for lack of business. It was generally a two girl operation - Wendy and May.

I called May's cell a couple of weeks ago and there are no current plans to re-open in OC mostly due to licensing problems.

JonAnyone know where else gives a decent ass rub these days ?

Bootyluver
09-02-08, 16:02
I'm rather new at this and a client of mine referred me to this place that have been going to for a little while now and seeing kim. She gives a nice rub and tug and recently she escalated to oral however she haggles big time. I like to get full serve but I'm not really sure what she'll take if she even does that. Does anyone here have any experiences to offer or how I could handle it? 6hr + 6 she wants a 1 PM me.

Sandiegoman
09-02-08, 19:32
Visited the Happy Day Spa on Bolsa around 7pm the other night. Was greeted by the mamasan and opted for the hr service (70 bucks). Went to the room and Holly entered. Holly is approx 30-35 y/o, Vietnamese and has a decent body. She gave a pretty good massage but a really good back scratch/ head massage, her nails felt amazing. Anyways, the hour is coming up and she still has yet to make a move for a HJ.

After the hr was up she said bye and just walked out with me still laying there... WTF?!? I had a "tip" sitting on the counter top before she even walked in. She left the money and never once offered another service or even an offer that something might potentially be available.

Did I do something wrong or what? I usually stick to mongering on the street or just going to TJ, would like to begin frequenting AMPs (have a thing for Asians) but need to know what the heck I did wrong. Felt like I wasted my money since I expected a HJ.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Sandiegoman

Ib Mike
09-02-08, 19:36
I have been to this place 3 times over the past year or so. My opinion is that their service is big time limited. My visits yielded one HJ. Even that took work. They tease but don't deliver IMO.

Visited the Happy Day Spa on Bolsa around 7pm the other night. Was greeted by the mamasan and opted for the hr service (70 bucks). Went to the room and Holly entered. Holly is approx 30-35 y/o, Vietnamese and has a decent body. She gave a pretty good massage but a really good back scratch/ head massage, her nails felt amazing. Anyways, the hour is coming up and she still has yet to make a move for a HJ.

After the hr was up she said bye and just walked out with me still laying there... WTF?!? I had a "tip" sitting on the counter top before she even walked in. She left the money and never once offered another service or even an offer that something might potentially be available.

Did I do something wrong or what? I usually stick to mongering on the street or just going to TJ, would like to begin frequenting AMPs (have a thing for Asians) but need to know what the heck I did wrong. Felt like I wasted my money since I expected a HJ.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Sandiegoman

James Park
09-02-08, 21:57
First time posting here. I went to C&C on Sunday around 3pm. The Mamasan at the door seemed a bit wary of me, but she gave me 1/2 for .5. I waited about 20 minutes until Tina came in. Korean and told me she was 23. Her English wasn't that great, but good enough for a conversation.

The massage she gave was actually pretty decent, even gave a nice ass massage. Finally she did the thing with her fingers where she glided them up my legs to my boys and I took that as the signal to start massaging my way up her legs. She asked me what I wanted and I told her HJ, and she got right to business and made me finish way sooner than I had wanted. .5 for the HE.

Marvelous88
09-02-08, 23:28
Hey guys,

Great reports out there on the OC AMP scene. I have been reading as a guest since December with great interest. We do not have AMPs in NC and wanted to try it out. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a great AMP for FS or BJ in the Santa Ana/Irvine area. PM me a location if you prefer, I am not too familiar with the area.

Thanks.

Yes Big Store, just head north on the 405 and hang a right onto the 55 - get off anywhere and look for the signs.

Yep; it'll be Marvelous

Thor1212
09-03-08, 02:24
This is not a place to go for anything other than a massage. You could get a HJ from most of the girls there six months ago but they have changed girls and forget anything past helping yourself. Lyn was great (she is no longer there) if you were really nice to her and there were a few others that I could go in and I didn't have to tip to get a massage and something extra. There were others that would rip you off. For now I would suggest heading somewhere else.

Joblo007
09-03-08, 03:13
I've gone to 2209 five times now. The first time I had Kay, and it was a legit massage only. The second and third times I had 2 different latina women (not so attractive), and they did HJ (40 and 60). The fourth time I got Kay again, and it was again just a straight massage. The last time I got another asian girl, who was younger and cute (I forget her name), but she was also strictly legit. Even though I never want FS, I won't be going back in the future as I'm tired of the hit-or-miss.

Rob Hay
09-03-08, 21:59
If anyone can enlighten me on where the "R" location is I will trade a great incall location I know off the I-10 in near Atlantic Ave. Best asian incall I've been to in LA area. Always 5 young girls. I have to see what everyone is raving about with the R.

Yeucongai
09-03-08, 22:30
Saw this post on another board, the person who posted confirmed that it was no kind of a joke.. he is getting tested now..

Subject: I think I got chlamydia.

"guys,

The last place I went to was McDurmott. Saw Pepsi. That was 2 weeks ago.

I started to get the symptoms this past tuesday. Gonna go get tested on saturday. Remeber to play safe."Hi all,

Do you have any idea if McDurmott is C&C. I also drink Pepsi @ C&C. Kinda worry a little bit eventhough I always had my hat on.

Thank you for yours answers. Just yes or no is enough.

Yeucongai
09-03-08, 22:35
I also drank Pepsi in C&C. Just wanna make sure they are not the same so I can have some peace with lately reports with Pepsi Chlamydia@McDurmott. Just yes or no is good enough. Really appriciate!

Yeucongai
09-04-08, 02:23
Is McDurmott = C&C?

Yeucongai
09-04-08, 02:26
Could anyone tell me if McDurmott is C&C or they are two different names?