PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

July1714
07-17-20, 17:45
Anyone know if detox is open!? When is Cynthia or Stella in.

BobAddi
07-17-20, 17:57
Hey fellas, from Colorado Springs. Will be in OC in a week. Was hoping for some info on a few spots with absolute FS on the menu. From past comments a few I could gleam were 6 and maybe detox. I understand this is a weird time for these places, but thought I would just try my luck.

I've also got some info if anyone ever makes it out here, a couple parlors and a nice Latina incall as well. Just let me know if you want it shared. ITS ALL I GOT LOL. Used to frequent Golden Sea spa in La Puente before I moved but last I heard that place closed down unfortunately. Shame, it was a good spot too. Thanks fellas!

Keep it clean out there.

Muteki03
07-17-20, 19:03
Go to Shaitsu Center nearby and you will not have any such problemsThey still open?

DowntownBrown5
07-17-20, 19:39
Where is this located and what's the damage? Thanks.Santa Ana, typical nuru: $65 door fee for hr + $100 nuru donation.

StubbornMule
07-17-20, 22:42
Hi guys,

Has anyone here seen Trish? I understand she also goes by Chloe and is a friend of Krystal's. I'm curious as to 1) how good is her massage, especially compared to Krystal's and 2) how hot is she and 3) how much $/ hour.

BTrain
07-18-20, 11:08
Hi guys,

Has anyone here seen Trish? I understand she also goes by Chloe and is a friend of Krystal's. I'm curious as to 1) how good is her massage, especially compared to Krystal's and 2) how hot is she and 3) how much $/ hour.I saw her last year.

1) Massage was probably above average but disappointing, as it was not nearly as good as Krystal's even though she had a very similar style / technique. When I saw Krystal later, she said that she had been training Trish, so maybe Trish's massage has gotten better since then.

2) Her body was OK but kinda flabby, not tight like K's. Face was fine to look at though she seems older than K. She has a bit of a raspy voice. Her attitude was pretty chill and she allowed good roaming like FOV and maybe feeding up top if memory serves. Basically her personality seems laid back and she wants you to be happy. HE was good.

3) Standard, same as K.

Overall, she is good, but I wouldn't go to her over K, except once for the novelty. Go in without expecting too much from the massage, and you should be happy.

Slammer6008
07-18-20, 13:44
Nothing like getting up early to go to the ballpark. The smell of the fresh cut grass the dew in the air knowing you're going to be the first one up to the plate. Oh man my bat took a pounding. As I am leaving wondering there's only two players on that team today oh they're going to take a pounding. Only thing I don't like about that stadium there's no air-conditioning. For you matinee lovers I would hate to go there at the end of the night. By the way Kershaw got rocked again in one inning gave up eight runs. I think he should retire😄.

Grimmy23
07-18-20, 14:04
I just checked the Massage Therapy Council and they show that outdoor massages are OK in most southern California counties: https://www.camtc.org/county-massage-reopening-map/.

Do you know if places are offering outdoor massages?I own a legit massage establishment and believe me, I've looked into that in great detail. From a business perspective it just isn't feasible. You'd have to first get a permit from your city to operate outdoors, then get permission from your landlord. Assuming you have both of those (which you could probably get in these unusual times) you'd need a tent that you could subdivide into individual rooms for privacy. Thats an expensive rental, if you could even get one these days with all the restaurants using up the supply. Then you'd need electricity, massage tables (we have the hydraulic lift tables which are too big and heavy to move around, so would have to buy portable ones at $500 each), electricity, access to hand washing facilities, etc. It's just too big of an undertaking to make sense from a business perspective. Add to that the extra safety and privacy concerns of the type of massage you're likely seeking and there's just no way.

July1714
07-18-20, 15:31
Nothing like getting up early to go to the ballpark. The smell of the fresh cut grass the dew in the air knowing you're going to be the first one up to the plate. Oh man my bat took a pounding. As I am leaving wondering there's only two players on that team today oh they're going to take a pounding. Only thing I don't like about that stadium there's no air-conditioning. For you matinee lovers I would hate to go there at the end of the night. By the way Kershaw got rocked again in one inning gave up eight runs. I think he should retire😄.What stadium LOL with who.

LVB808
07-18-20, 16:24
While I can appreciate your love of arriving to the park early, there's also some added excitement when it's the bottom of the 9th, with the bases loaded, playing on a sloppy field after an hour rain delay. Nothing better than being hailed as a hero hitting that walk off grand slam, LOL.

BTW, you didn't mention which stadium this was. Was it a home or away game?

Nothing like getting up early to go to the ballpark. The smell of the fresh cut grass the dew in the air knowing you're going to be the first one up to the plate. Oh man my bat took a pounding. As I am leaving wondering there's only two players on that team today oh they're going to take a pounding. Only thing I don't like about that stadium there's no air-conditioning. For you matinee lovers I would hate to go there at the end of the night. By the way Kershaw got rocked again in one inning gave up eight runs. I think he should retire😄.

Slammer6008
07-18-20, 16:54
While I can appreciate your love of arriving to the park early, there's also some added excitement when it's the bottom of the 9th, with the bases loaded, playing on a sloppy field after an hour rain delay. Nothing better than being hailed as a hero hitting that walk off grand slam, LOL.

BTW, you didn't mention which stadium this was. Was it a home or away game?LOL. That's a good one. It was away game in Westminster on W. Westminster Blvd. Next to.

Dino's pizzeria. Good meatball sandwiches.

Negro038
07-18-20, 17:40

BTW, you didn't mention which stadium this was. Was it a home or away game?The stadium, with all the heat sounds like a five star stadium. On Westminster.

Slammer6008
07-18-20, 20:01
The stadium, with all the heat sounds like a five star stadium. On Westminster.That ball was well hit to the wall out of here Homerun 👍.

Miguel Honcho
07-18-20, 21:57
That ball was well hit to the wall out of here Homerun 👍.6* field. I came in to pinch hit in the 9th with the balls loaded, err, bases loaded. Emily came in as the closer. The first 2 pitches were balls (licked and sucked) then she covered the corners and threw strikes on top and bottom of the strike zone. The next pitch was a doggy eared hanging curve that I knocked out of the park with a lazy dog swing. It's nice to knock one out of the park and take a lap around the bases while MLB is still trying to figure it out.

I reserved the field a couple hours in advance and entered through the rear of the stadium.

Slammer6008
07-19-20, 00:13
6* field. I came in to pinch hit in the 9th with the balls loaded, err, bases loaded. Emily came in as the closer. The first 2 pitches were balls (licked and sucked) then she covered the corners and threw strikes on top and bottom of the strike zone. The next pitch was a doggy eared hanging curve that I knocked out of the park with a lazy dog swing. It's nice to knock one out of the park and take a lap around the bases while MLB is still trying to figure it out.

I reserved the field a couple hours in advance and entered through the rear of the stadium.That sounds like a great game I wish I was there to watch😁.

Rmartinez80
07-19-20, 06:10
Haven't had time to contribute in a while. Sorry. These are the few places I checked out in last three weeks.

First few episodes took place at Bam. Saw Anna, Linda and Andy. My fav Anna was first I saw. She was paranoid. Great massage and tease as always. But she had the whole mask and face shield going on. Wouldn't come anywhere near my head. Kept her distance and positioned herself so I couldn't roam under her clothing as always. Frustrating experience. Tried Linda the next time I went. Good massage and tease. She had no problems with letting my hands and mouth do whatever I wanted. Was very pleased. Third appointment was with Andy. Again, good massage and tease. Okay roaming as long as I kept it above her waist. Okay experience. My first times with Linda and Andy. The look okay. Couldn't really tell if they were cute with the whole mask thing. And probably wouldn't recognize them if I saw them again.

Next parlor I checked out was Le Palace. This was no more than two weeks ago. Never been here before. Has always been on my list to visit before the pandemic. Made appointment to see Yuki. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. As I was being led to the back, I saw a very good looking girl. Stopped and asked her name. It was Nicole. Almost switched but stuck with my first choice. Wish I did. When Yuki came in, I was a little disappointed. She's really thin. She's somewhat cute but older in her 30's. I guess after seeing Nicole, it was a let down with her. Her massage was great with a lot of teasing. On the flip, things picked up and my hand started roaming. A unique small saggy rack. As I was about to slide my hand inside her, she stopped me. Told me she was on her period. I did feel a pad as I grabbed her booty. Very disappointed. She was very good overall tho. Really looking forward to try out Nicole next time. Anyone has any other recommendations? Do any of the girls offer more services?

My last parlor visit was F&C. This was last weekend. Haven't been here in a while. Called as soon as they opened. Anna was back. Wanted a full service without the high price. So naturally I came here. They got rid of open area massage tables. Added more rooms. Didn't see any other girls. Anna led me to her room. I really like her. She may be older. But she is still in really good shape. We got started and same awesome experience as always. She is a pleaser. And she was really snug. So time off was beneficial to her. As I left, I saw Lucy. Bigger rack?! Might give her a try if I come back. Miss her wildness.

Any girl recommendations at these places. Seems like there's talent shuffling in a lot of places. Perhaps I'm missing out on somebody.

SaltyDog
07-19-20, 13:12
Haven't had time to contribute in a while. Sorry. These are the few places I checked out in last three weeks.

First few episodes took place at Bam. Saw Anna, Linda and Andy. My fav Anna was first I saw. She was paranoid. Great massage and tease as always. But she had the whole mask and face shield going on. Wouldn't come anywhere near my head. Kept her distance and positioned herself so I couldn't roam under her clothing as always. Frustrating experience. Tried Linda the next time I went. Good massage and tease. She had no problems with letting my hands and mouth do whatever I wanted. Was very pleased. Third appointment was with Andy. Again, good massage and tease. Okay roaming as long as I kept it above her waist. Okay experience. My first times with Linda and Andy. The look okay. Couldn't really tell if they were cute with the whole mask thing. And probably wouldn't recognize them if I saw them again.

Next parlor I checked out was Le Palace. This was no more than two weeks ago. Never been here before. Has always been on my list to visit before the pandemic. Made appointment to see Yuki. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. As I was being led to the back, I saw a very good looking girl. Stopped and asked her name. It was Nicole. Almost switched but stuck with my first choice. Wish I did. When Yuki came in, I was a little disappointed. She's really thin. She's somewhat cute but older in her 30's. I guess after seeing Nicole, it was a let down with her. Her massage was great with a lot of teasing. On the flip, things picked up and my hand started roaming. A unique small saggy rack. As I was about to slide my hand inside her, she stopped me. Told me she was on her period. I did feel a pad as I grabbed her booty. Very disappointed. She was very good overall tho. Really looking forward to try out Nicole next time. Anyone has any other recommendations? Do any of the girls offer more services?.Lucy the woman that has room across from Anna's in the corner? Ya Anna says they're closed but if you have Anna's cell she'll oblige. Anna is a strong built for sure. She's not fat but strong build. She keeps calling me like every few days and I don't pick up I ain't rich so you guys that know her knock off a piece.

Negro038
07-19-20, 19:57
Time to get the lovely ladies phone numbers. Gentlemen it seems the gruesome Newsom will put an end to our happy endings. Time to get their cell numbers as they shut down again. I saw lovely Lisa in Westminster. The Lisa that luvs to play the flute. I had lost her number so no Chinese buffet. Seems like some will be open to scheduled appointments with their regulars, if you can get their digits. They all have cell phones. Places are shutting down again. Those girls got to eat. Pho, kimchi, chow mein or chimichangas. What good is a stimulus check without a hottie to spend it on? Give me a happy ending, or give me death!Red! My mistake for being remiss in my reading. Absolute killer reference to Lisa, the musician- you talking to her playing my favorite song? The slobbering blues?

Negro038
07-19-20, 20:13
Just went to six star and set up a appointment with Emily since people here said she was good. Well she really is, definitely better than Bailey and hotter. She didn't even give me a massage just went straight to the action. Definitely recommend her if you like younger Asian girls with small body's. Night try out detox, don't know of I should go for Cynthia or Stella.Just left six star. Pulled Bailey. 2 of 10 on the massage, 8 of 10 on eagerness. Asked for 1. 2, settled for less. Complete access. Suck her hot button and she loses control. Enjoy mongers.

RedRoddddd
07-19-20, 21:51
Yuki has some C+ tits, bushy Bush too. Nicole is more fun, maybe get to third base at the most. They used to see like 20+ guys a day so keep that in mind. I've actually changed up when my. Massiese came in, left a couple times, and once or twice changed back to the first lady I met.

If you're not happy, the won't be happy.

Lucy the woman that has room across from Anna's in the corner? Ya Anna says they're closed but if you have Anna's cell she'll oblige. Anna is a strong built for sure. She's not fat but strong build. She keeps calling me like every few days and I don't pick up I ain't rich so you guys that know her knock off a piece.

LuvsAsians
07-19-20, 22:07

Next parlor I checked out was Le Palace. This was no more than two weeks ago. Never been here before. Has always been on my list to visit before the pandemic. Made appointment to see Yuki. Wanted to see what the fuss was about. As I was being led to the back, I saw a very good looking girl. Stopped and asked her name. It was Nicole. Almost switched but stuck with my first choice. Wish I did. When Yuki came in, I was a little disappointed. She's really thin. She's somewhat cute but older in her 30's. I guess after seeing Nicole, it was a let down with her. Her massage was great with a lot of teasing. On the flip, things picked up and my hand started roaming. A unique small saggy rack. As I was about to slide my hand inside her, she stopped me. Told me she was on her period. I did feel a pad as I grabbed her booty. Very disappointed. She was very good overall tho. Really looking forward to try out Nicole next time. Anyone has any other recommendations? Do any of the girls offer more services?

My last parlor visit was F&C. This was last weekend. Haven't been here in a while. Called as soon as they opened. Anna was back. Wanted a full service without the high price. So naturally I came here. They got rid of open area massage tables. Added more rooms. Didn't see any other girls. Anna led me to her room. I really like her. She may be older. But she is still in really good shape. We got started and same awesome experience as always. She is a pleaser. And she was really snug. So time off was beneficial to her. As I left, I saw Lucy. Bigger rack?! Might give her a try if I come back. Miss her wildness.

Any girl recommendations at these places. Seems like there's talent shuffling in a lot of places. Perhaps I'm missing out on somebody.First post, but I'll comment on Le Palace. I was there a few days ago. The lady up front said this was their last day and that I was lucky. Well I got Coco and she was dressed in normal clothes albeit with a mask and face shield. She provided an excellent massage! I wasn't expecting that for $40 and an hour long. On the flip, I got a HJ and she allowed me to play with her large probably D cup titties, then she kept massaging for the full hour. Gave her a $40 tip, so OTD $80. Quite happy.

IJustN
07-19-20, 23:59
Called Bamboo in the morning and asked if they were still taking appointments. They were and I requested Anna for my massage. When you get to the shopping plaza it's on the second floor above SH, but the open sign is turned off. When I went to the front door it was locked but I knocked and someone came and opened it up and let me in. Anna is a nice, slender Vietnamese woman, maybe in her 40's, although hard to tell as they are wearing masks and face coverings. Massage was 35 for the hour and was an actual strong, sometimes painful, massage, enjoyable overall and she can go lighter if you ask, I just like deep hurt-so-good types of massages. Towards the end she goes and works on the buttocks with a good amount of teasing which I really love. On the flip she just pointed and put up 5 fingers for. 5, I only had 40 which worked for her. Anna has a nice technique which I was actually a fan of, not just straight jack hammering. She uses a lot of oil and starts with a lot of play back and forth lightly around the tip and made sure to give plenty of attention to the boys underneath. Starts slow and then really got me going for her finish. She sits at the end of the bed so not really in reach for roaming, which I didn't ask for because she's a bit older than my usual massage visits and I was so relaxed I just dreamed of a previous fantastic meeting I had. Overall good experience and I would return if I wanted a pretty decent massage and nice teasing finish for a very reasonable price.

SpyderBass
07-20-20, 04:53

Any girl recommendations at these places. Seems like there's talent shuffling in a lot of places. Perhaps I'm missing out on somebody.Yuki will do BBBJ for $60-$80. One of few that will at Le Palace.

HeadorTail
07-20-20, 09:38
Called Bamboo in the morning and asked if they were still taking appointments. They were and I requested Anna for my massage. When you get to the shopping plaza it's on the second floor above SH, but the open sign is turned off. When I went to the front door it was locked but I knocked and someone came and opened it up and let me in. Anna is a nice, slender Vietnamese woman, maybe in her 40's, although hard to tell as they are wearing masks and face coverings. Massage was 35 for the hour and was an actual strong, sometimes painful, massage, enjoyable overall and she can go lighter if you ask, I just like deep hurt-so-good types of massages. Towards the end she goes and works on the buttocks with a good amount of teasing which I really love. On the flip she just pointed and put up 5 fingers for. 5, I only had 40 which worked for her. Anna has a nice technique which I was actually a fan of, not just straight jack hammering.Every girl there gives a great massage. Every girl there gives a sensuous happy ending. Not every girl sits so far away.

HeadorTail
07-20-20, 09:41
Yuki will do BBBJ for $60-$80. One of few that will at Le Palace.You're right. She takes pride in her ability to finish you. Those are some of the prettiest teeth I've ever come across.

NailBoiz1
07-20-20, 13:24
You're right. She takes pride in her ability to finish you. Those are some of the prettiest teeth I've ever come across.Which location is she at? Westminster or Santa Ana? Thanks.

HeadorTail
07-20-20, 13:59
Which location is she at? Westminster or Santa Ana? Thanks.On Westminster in Garden Grove. NW corner. She'll give you a five minute lame massage then ask nicely. LOL. She can be a little moody.

Samurai316
07-20-20, 17:34
Which location is she at? Westminster or Santa Ana? Thanks.If it's the same location as Nicole, then Westminster. I've only had Nicole.

ThaGuy69
07-21-20, 01:15
Lately in this pandemic I have been going to what was easy, so I have been going to star therapy. Since the beginning there was no sign on or anything that would say they are open. They are decent looking Latinas. Go if you are into thicker Latina girls and you will love it, I never seen any petite or small there but they work for their money.

I did try out Emerald for the first time and asked for Mia, a Latina with a big ass and dds. Short and all of her is in her ass and tits. She definitely gives a good massage. Hit some spots that was very tight and worked them out before the nuru, which was worth it because of her body. I do recommend Emerald, open but door is locked and need an appointment. I did see one of the other girls working, Asian girl either Dior or Kate (other girls working that day) who looked better than either picture they used. I really enjoyed my time with Mia but if she is busy I ill toftt with either of the other girls.

ArchOwl
07-21-20, 10:40
I've been calling around to my usual spots in the North OC area (Fullerton / Brea / La Habra), but they aren't picking up the phones and all the lights are off at the front. Found a spot off Imperial Highway that "just opened" through bedpage. Seeing that it's been almost four months since my last session, I didn't scoff at $50 for hhr. Everything was on the menu for slightly inflated prices compared to pre-covid days, but since I haven't been out and about it's hard for me to tell if that's just the way things are now, or if it's girls having GPS. A bit pricey, and I prefer usually asians, but it did the job in a pinch.

Slammer6008
07-21-20, 14:43
Is that open. Can someone Pm me. Thank you.

HennyG
07-21-20, 14:59
Lately in this pandemic I have been going to what was easy, so I have been going to star therapy. Since the beginning there was no sign on or anything that would say they are open. They are decent looking Latinas. Go if you are into thicker Latina girls and you will love it, I never seen any petite or small there but they work for their money.

I did try out Emerald for the first time and asked for Mia, a Latina with a big ass and dds. Short and all of her is in her ass and tits. She definitely gives a good massage. Hit some spots that was very tight and worked them out before the nuru, which was worth it because of her body. I do recommend Emerald, open but door is locked and need an appointment. I did see one of the other girls working, Asian girl either Dior or Kate (other girls working that day) who looked better than either picture they used. I really enjoyed my time with Mia but if she is busy I ill toftt with either of the other girls.Where is this star therapy that you are talking about? Also willing to toftt.

Fe Maiden
07-21-20, 15:03
Is that open. Can someone Pm me. Thank you.Ancient Chinese secret.

Slammer6008
07-21-20, 15:40
Ancient Chinese secret.LOL. Yeah are used to hate that Lady as a kid. Ancient Chinese secret.

StubbornMule
07-21-20, 16:53
Saw Krystal at a different spot than where I've seen her previously. She told me that she has temporarily switched because at the old spot it was too obvious who was coming and going; at the new spot the parking is out back, so it's easier to stay UTR during lockdown. I liked the new place better, it is easier to park and more spacious and modern inside. The only problem was that the rooms don't have the bars attached to the wall, making walking on your back difficult for the masseuse.

Krystal gave the usual A+ massage with a solid finish. No teasing before the flip but she gets the job done. One of my favorite providers, no doubt.

Slammer6008
07-21-20, 19:16
Where is this star therapy that you are talking about? Also willing to toftt.It's in orange.

ThaGuy69
07-21-20, 19:36
Where is this star therapy that you are talking about? Also willing to tofttThey started advertising again too.

July1714
07-21-20, 21:10
Yuki will do BBBJ for $60-$80. One of few that will at Le Palace.How does she look?

July1714
07-21-20, 21:12
LOL. That's a good one. It was away game in Westminster on W. Westminster Blvd. Next to.

Dino's pizzeria. Good meatball sandwiches.Serious,? I go there a lot. Bunch of grannies. Someone new?

WaterDude18
07-21-20, 22:09
Saw Krystal at a different spot than where I've seen her previously. She told me that she has temporarily switched because at the old spot it was too obvious who was coming and going; at the new spot the parking is out back, so it's easier to stay UTR during lockdown. I liked the new place better, it is easier to park and more spacious and modern inside. The only problem was that the rooms don't have the bars attached to the wall, making walking on your back difficult for the masseuse.

Krystal gave the usual A+ massage with a solid finish. No teasing before the flip but she gets the job done. One of my favorite providers, no doubt.Is she wearing a mask the entire time? Also is the new spot still in orange?

DrCulo
07-22-20, 01:21
Nirvana has been open again for a while, I've never been but do you guys know if Rose provides FS or just HJ?

July1714
07-22-20, 12:44
Anyone know when Stella and Cynthia are In on the same day?

July1714
07-22-20, 12:52
I asked a provider that works under the aroma umbrella if every girl provides FS or not and she told me that they all do. If a provider rejects you it's because you're not clean or not appealing to the eye or rude and pushy. That most will do FS for. 8 if you're attractive or clean and not treating them like hooker's LOL Just a heads up.

StubbornMule
07-22-20, 15:14
Is she wearing a mask the entire time? Also is the new spot still in orange?Yes, she wears a mask the whole time (got completely naked right from the start tho) and yes, the new location is still in OC.

Negro038
07-22-20, 15:29
Serious,? I go there a lot. Bunch of grannies. Someone new?I go there often also. I always ask for Linda. Taller. Mid 30's.

OCBigHappy
07-22-20, 16:23
Yes, she wears a mask the whole time (got completely naked right from the start tho) and yes, the new location is still in OC.Saw krystal last week for first time was not sure if she allowed anything other then breast and ass roaming.

Is she OK with FIV?

Spudb
07-22-20, 16:52
Is kings acu in Anaheim closed?

If it is, does anyone know FS Latina spots that are open right now?

Slammer6008
07-22-20, 19:39
Serious,? I go there a lot. Bunch of grannies. Someone new?Next to it. Not across the street. Do you want me to hold your hand and walk you in there😳.

StubbornMule
07-22-20, 20:27
Saw krystal last week for first time was not sure if she allowed anything other then breast and ass roaming.

Is she OK with FIV?I've never tried but I really doubt it.

GreenStream
07-22-20, 21:37
I go there often also. I always ask for Linda. Taller. Mid 30's.Does the Linda you know have very long hair?

BadTz1
07-23-20, 10:55
I asked a provider that works under the aroma umbrella if every girl provides FS or not and she told me that they all do. If a provider rejects you it's because you're not clean or not appealing to the eye or rude and pushy. That most will do FS for. 8 if you're attractive or clean and not treating them like hooker's LOL Just a heads up.Is this true? Has anyone got more from Chanel / Nikita? If she did more I would go broke LOL.

BCarson1500
07-23-20, 12:03
I have experienced AMP's pushing asking prices and omitting any sort of massage due to COVID. The pre-COVID unique market position of AMP's was that you actually had a chance that you might get a massage, you can show-up anytime, pricing should be lower than escort. But with AMP's pushing price and lowering services I have to re-evaluate my marker choices.

PaperTiger24
07-23-20, 13:00
I asked a provider that works under the aroma umbrella if every girl provides FS or not and she told me that they all do. If a provider rejects you it's because you're not clean or not appealing to the eye or rude and pushy. That most will do FS for. 8 if you're attractive or clean and not treating them like hooker's LOL Just a heads up.I'm assuming with the decimal you're saying for $180 tip?

Eccaios
07-23-20, 13:09
Where is this star therapy that you are talking about? Also willing to toftt.Off Glassell just north of Lincoln. I've gone a few times. As OP says, thicc Latina's, but they are DTF. Straight to business.

July1714
07-23-20, 13:23
I'm assuming with the decimal you're saying for $180 tip?Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.

Negro038
07-23-20, 13:28
Does the Linda you know have very long hair?That's a matter of perspective. I'd say it's below the shoulders and not so that that it gets into her turd cutter.

July1714
07-23-20, 13:37
Next to it. Not across the street. Do you want me to hold your hand and walk you in there😳.I said someone LOL not somewhere.

LuvsAsians
07-23-20, 17:13
Off Glassell just north of Lincoln. I've gone a few times. As OP says, thicc Latina's, but they are DTF. Straight to business.FYI, Star is closed.

BadTz1
07-23-20, 17:48
Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?

BobAddi
07-23-20, 18:30
Anyone have any experience with Sakura in Orange off of Chapman?

PaperTiger24
07-23-20, 19:37
Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.Awesome, I don't think you're full of it. I was just taken aback a little with what she said that they ALL provide FS. Thanks for clarifying the. 8. Cool that most are good with it. And completely agree being clean and respectful goes a long way.

ThaGuy69
07-23-20, 19:45
Cruising around late and finding out a lot of places I wanted to go to closed early. I decided to TOFTT at the new Latina Oasis place being advertised. Never got a name. 60 at the door and 140 FS. I argued but she was firm on it.

The girl was a 7/10 slim figure nice ass and tits but OK face, and seemed like they rushed out of there. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else.

July1714
07-23-20, 21:03
I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?Aroma is a big umbrella of massage parlors. Try Jackie or bebe at relax and unwind 150 with house.

July1714
07-23-20, 21:20
Has anyone been here? It's in Edwards and Westminster.

Hornilius69
07-24-20, 01:35
Cruising around late and finding out a lot of places I wanted to go to closed early. I decided to TOFTT at the new Latina Oasis place being advertised. Never got a name. 60 at the door and 140 FS. I argued but she was firm on it.

The girl was a 7/10 slim figure nice ass and tits but OK face, and seemed like they rushed out of there. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else.I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 total.

Stendle
07-24-20, 02:41
Hi, wondering if anyone has info on Amanda from Bio Spa? I've seen Molly there and wondering if they're different?

Also, does anyone have Molly's number? Would love to see her for a private session!

Thanks!

Negro038
07-24-20, 09:08
For those interested. She will be working 8 pm-3 am. Get your appointments while they are available.

Get this little filly warmed up cause I'ma going to be there at midnight.

166x Broadway in Anaheim. 562-xxx-8861.

LobElsewhere
07-24-20, 09:20
I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?Some honey / aroma girls do extras but definitely NOT Chanel / Nikita. She specifically says that to new clients at the beginning and she's not the kind of girl who could be convinced or seduced.

FirefoxGM
07-24-20, 13:41
Hi, wondering if anyone has info on Amanda from Bio Spa? I've seen Molly there and wondering if they're different?

Also, does anyone have Molly's number? Would love to see her for a private session!

Thanks!Is Molly back? Haven't seen the website with a schedule. Would like to see her again as well.

GreenStream
07-24-20, 14:30
Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.Exactly! Treat people right and think of their perspective and they will generally be nice to you.

BadTz1
07-24-20, 15:29
Aroma is a big umbrella of massage parlors. Try Jackie or bebe at relax and unwind 150 with house.I've had Jackie. She's okay. Never tried Bebe. Anyone non Asian? I've had success with Lake Forest Spa with Amanda and Diamond.

BlueberryScone
07-24-20, 16:45
Has anyone been here? It's in Edwards and Westminster.Been here once a year or two back. Forgot the name of the provider but provided an excellent massage followed by a nice release. Minimal touching was allowed but was one of the better massages I've ever got.

ThaGuy69
07-24-20, 16:55
I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 totalYeah I was thinking with the wrong head.

EastHornDog14
07-24-20, 17:19
Anyone been to Queen Spa in Orange lately? Wondering if they're still open, and if there's more to be had than HJ.

BdsDavid
07-24-20, 23:44
Anyone have any experience with Sakura in Orange off of Chapman?Went there one time. Cover was 50 / hr, but I didn't get change from 60. Nice looking girl. I forgot her name. It was a while ago. On the flip offered BJ or HJ. Opted for BF. She wanted 80 for CBJ. She left and came back with some kind of Saran wrap or something.

Hyarusa
07-25-20, 12:36
I've had Jackie. She's okay. Never tried Bebe. Anyone non Asian? I've had success with Lake Forest Spa with Amanda and Diamond.Can you share any more details on Amanda and Diamond? Looks, type of service, price?

I've never gotten more than the standard Nuru service there, though I've also never tried. I didn't think it was available.

BadTz1
07-25-20, 15:28
Can you share any more details on Amanda and Diamond? Looks, type of service, price?

I've never gotten more than the standard Nuru service there, though I've also never tried. I didn't think it was available.It's always available. Just have to try, I also think they have to like you. But I've only seen two people and they were both great.

Ocdtnb
07-25-20, 22:09
Checking in on Havana in Downey again. Just saw that several of you PM'd me some questions. Sorry for the late reply fellas, I'm not on here too often.

Had an unexpected window of opportunity yesterday and texted to see if I could get 30 min with Ari. Very sweet and very on her game. From start to finish it's sensual and sexy. She's present, she's there to enjoy the time with me and in no hurry.

To give a general answer to some of the questions, the 2 ladies I've seen there were in their 20's I'd say. They have not worn masks during the massage, which I appreciate. Attractive, personable and curvy in all the right ways. Some questions were asked about Cherry. More "Pacific Island" vibe than her picture IMO. Curvy and natural with beautiful long hair and a really pretty smile. She stayed afterward and let me talk her ear off for a few minutes and again, didn't feel rushed. Yes, it's a little more expensive than other OC options; but I think the experience is worth it. I know the consensus here is that overpaying or over-tipping ends up raising the cost for us all. Makes sense, I think. But we're not really talking about that much cheese here and that IS the reason they're working. Just like restaurant or hotel, if I'm a regular I'd rather be friendly and a little more generous and have someone remember my name and actually look forward to me coming in, right? Anyway, to each his own and like you, I have had massage experiences in the OC that sucked and were a waste of time and money. So, I do get it. For me, I'm interested in the attitude, the connection and the human interaction about as much as I'm there for anything else. Ari is 100% in that department.

I'd definitely see Cherry again and I'd like to experience some of the others. But my opportunities are limited and I have such a great time with Ari, that I don't know if I will. Actually. I will say this, and I decided it yesterday. There's one girl who's attention I'd like to get and that's LUNA. I've only talked to her in person a couple of times briefly as I'm in and out and of course I can hardly see her behind the mask; but I'm super attracted to her. She's friendly, pretty eyes and she was KILLING a pair of black jeans yesterday. I don't think she does massage; but she could name her price and I'd be in!

Anyway, I don't know how other shops are handling the shutdown; but these girls are still open for business.

RyanE36
07-25-20, 23:00
Was bored after some lunch with friends and decided to see if anything was near me. Called a couple places around me, of course no answers. But shortly after calling BFF I got a text with their address. Asked the rate and it was 40/60. Decided to go for a 1/2 hour. No on sign, place looked pretty empty. Decent looking asian gal in her early 40's probably, maybe late 30's, greeted me wearing one of those short single piece dresses that just covers the boobs down to the upper thighs. I figured I'd have a good time.

Get undressed, lay down, she comes back in, starts a light rub. And pretty quickly she asks what I want, and says she offers everything for $$. I'm usually just a tug kinda guy, but didn't have $$ on me anyways. So I said I don't have that much, then she says ok $ for HJ. I was pretty taken aback by this. No way was I paying a full C note for a tug. I said no thanks, and she asked me a few more times, eventually coming down to $. 6 and. 8 for everything and a HJ, respectively. I said no. Then, I could barely understand what she was saying, but she said something about 15 minutes, and then only 20 minutes if I don't want 15, or something. No clue. But she she ended up shorting me about 10 minutes.

I flipped when she said she was done, after a wipe down, and offered $40 and she said "no, sorry. " I got up and dressed and she walked out. While getting dressed a very young mamasan, maybe, walked in and asked if she could help me, and if the service was ok. Also couldn't really understand her all that well. Wasn't sure if she was offering to finish what the first girl started or what, but I just kept getting dressed. As I was walking out, first girl came and said something about comeing back and "thank you. " Normally I give at least $5-10 if I don't get anything, but considering she shorted me, time she got nothing. Felt kinda like a dick, but it was not an enjoyable experience with her constantly haggling, even when I wasn't interested, and the massage was just a light rub. Can't imagine what her "soft" pressure would've been.

Good for her for standing her ground on price I suppose. Maybe this is a standard FS place and the providers don't like wasting time with just a tug. Although considering I was probably customer number 1 or 2 of the day, she could've walked away with $40, instead she got $0.

HairyChest
07-26-20, 04:45
I'm looking to get manscaped at TLBC, anyone know of any of the girls do FS?

MyFinalHeav3
07-26-20, 11:03
She's the owner and she quit massaging.

Checking in on Havana in Downey again. Just saw that several of you PM'd me some questions. Sorry for the late reply fellas, I'm not on here too often.

Had an unexpected window of opportunity yesterday and texted to see if I could get 30 min with Ari. Very sweet and very on her game. From start to finish it's sensual and sexy. She's present, she's there to enjoy the time with me and in no hurry.

To give a general answer to some of the questions, the 2 ladies I've seen there were in their 20's I'd say. They have not worn masks during the massage, which I appreciate. Attractive, personable and curvy in all the right ways. Some questions were asked about Cherry. More "Pacific Island" vibe than her picture IMO. Curvy and natural with beautiful long hair and a really pretty smile. She stayed afterward and let me talk her ear off for a few minutes and again, didn't feel rushed. Yes, it's a little more expensive than other OC options; but I think the experience is worth it. I know the consensus here is that overpaying or over-tipping ends up raising the cost for us all. Makes sense, I think. But we're not really talking about that much cheese here and that IS the reason they're working. Just like restaurant or hotel, if I'm a regular I'd rather be friendly and a little more generous and have someone remember my name and actually look forward to me coming in, right? Anyway, to each his own and like you, I have had massage experiences in the OC that sucked and were a waste of time and money. So, I do get it. For me, I'm interested in the attitude, the connection and the human interaction about as much as I'm there for anything else. Ari is 100% in that department.

I'd definitely see Cherry again and I'd like to experience some of the others. But my opportunities are limited and I have such a great time with Ari, that I don't know if I will. Actually. I will say this, and I decided it yesterday. There's one girl who's attention I'd like to get and that's LUNA. I've only talked to her in person a couple of times briefly as I'm in and out and of course I can hardly see her behind the mask; but I'm super attracted to her. She's friendly, pretty eyes and she was KILLING a pair of black jeans yesterday. I don't think she does massage; but she could name her price and I'd be in!

Anyway, I don't know how other shops are handling the shutdown; but these girls are still open for business.

Jomasa
07-26-20, 12:56
She's the owner and she quit massaging.Luna actually still does from time to time about once a month the most recent time was last week but she was only doing duos.

Skinny Dugan
07-26-20, 13:12
Has anyone stumbled on Jacqueline from Ortega in SJC? Or any others?

I know that Mimi and Crystal Were at Soleil on the PCH in Capo Beach a while back. That place served up some fine therapist and I loved going there.

Even Nikki was outstanding, but the other girls bagged on her because she is half white.

Mr Houdini
07-26-20, 14:11
I'm looking to get manscaped at TLBC, anyone know of any of the girls do FS?As I've said before, Lin / Daisy the main girl offered it to me for 200. Said she would want to book a hotel for sex, but I think if you have the cash + a condom, and if you two are the only two there, she'd be ok with just doing it right then and there.

My opinion though? Not worth it. Unless you can bring it down to 120 or less you can get better Viet pussy elsewhere. Only would try for the novelty of fucking your esthetician post wax.

Mr Houdini
07-26-20, 14:15
Was bored after some lunch with friends and decided to see if anything was near me. Called a couple places around me, of course no answers. But shortly after calling BFF I got a text with their address. Asked the rate and it was 40/60. Decided to go for a 1/2 hour. No on sign, place looked pretty empty. Decent looking asian gal in her early 40's probably, maybe late 30's, greeted me wearing one of those short single piece dresses that just covers the boobs down to the upper thighs. I figured I'd have a good time.

Get undressed, lay down, she comes back in, starts a light rub. And pretty quickly she asks what I want, and says she offers everything for $$. I'm usually just a tug kinda guy, but didn't have $$ on me anyways. So I said I don't have that much, then she says ok $ for HJ. I was pretty taken aback by this. No way was I paying a full C note for a tug. I said no thanks, and she asked me a few more times, eventually coming down to $. 6 and. 8 for everything and a HJ, respectively. I said no. Then, I could barely understand what she was saying, but she said something about 15 minutes, and then only 20 minutes if I don't want 15, or something. No clue. But she she ended up shorting me about 10 minutes.

I flipped when she said she was done, after a wipe down, and offered $40 and she said "no, sorry. " I got up and dressed and she walked out. While getting dressed a very young mamasan, maybe, walked in and asked if she could help me, and if the service was ok. Also couldn't really understand her all that well. Wasn't sure if she was offering to finish what the first girl started or what, but I just kept getting dressed. As I was walking out, first girl came and said something about comeing back and "thank you. " Normally I give at least $5-10 if I don't get anything, but considering she shorted me, time she got nothing. Felt kinda like a dick, but it was not an enjoyable experience with her constantly haggling, even when I wasn't interested, and the massage was just a light rub. Can't imagine what her "soft" pressure would've been.

Good for her for standing her ground on price I suppose. Maybe this is a standard FS place and the providers don't like wasting time with just a tug. Although considering I was probably customer number 1 or 2 of the day, she could've walked away with $40, instead she got $0.Did you happen to get the names on either chick you saw? I stopped by there not too long ago and I got pretty good service, so I'm wondering who you got that led to a not so great experience. If you can't remember either I can PM you who I got with some details.

PaperTiger24
07-26-20, 15:24
Has anyone stumbled on Jacqueline from Ortega in SJC? Or any others?

I know that Mimi and Crystal Were at Soleil on the PCH in Capo Beach a while back. That place served up some fine therapist and I loved going there.

Even Nikki was outstanding, but the other girls bagged on her because she is half white.Damn yeah if anyone know where the girls from Ortega / Valencia went that would be great. Cindy or Vanessa would be great too.

Cappy73
07-26-20, 20:56
So I've been laying low the last few months because of COVID, but an ready to get back in the game.

Can any can any give me a quick run down of Lake Forest Spa? Is it on par with the "Honey Umbrella"?

Thanks.

Cappy73
07-26-20, 23:26
So I've been laying low the last few months because of COVID, but an ready to get back in the game.

Can any can any give me a quick run down of Lake Forest Spa? Is it on par with the "Honey Umbrella"?

Thanks.Also $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 45 minutes and $120 Nuru? Wow.

Mustang3
07-27-20, 02:43
Anybody been to #6 recently. Thinking about seeing tina. This week if there taking app.

Superflytnt
07-27-20, 08:58
Anybody been to #6 recently. Thinking about seeing tina. This week if there taking app.Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.

HeadorTail
07-27-20, 09:10
Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.I'm confused. (Not uncommon). When I saw the original post "#6" I assumed 6 Star in Westminster. But you're talking about Viet / Thai and they're all Chinese. What and where is #6?

Thanks.

Superflytnt
07-27-20, 11:19
I'm confused. (Not uncommon). When I saw the original post "#6" I assumed 6 Star in Westminster. But you're talking about Viet / Thai and they're all Chinese. What and where is #6?

Thanks.Yeah they are Chinese. I'm looking for another flavor right now. I haven't been there in a good while.

Superflytnt
07-27-20, 11:26
I know tastes change. No luck in finding a darker skinned asian for nuru. Or at least a good massage. All the girls want to be light and shade of white.

Negro038
07-27-20, 14:06
Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.I would be forever in your debt if you would kindly direct me to a viet place. Almost ready to seek an independent provider. Please help!

DonJuanCarlos
07-27-20, 14:13
New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!

Hyarusa
07-27-20, 16:26
Also $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 45 minutes and $120 Nuru? Wow.The last time I was there was right after the first lockdown ended, and it was $45 for 30 minutes plus $120 for Nuru. I don't remember what 45 and 60 minutes costs.

The nuru price seems to be on a girl by girl basis. In the past I've been quoted between $100-$160 there. I didn't partake of the $160 offer, though now I'm wondering if there was more on the table than just a regular Nuru.

Slammer6008
07-27-20, 18:27
New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!I never stepped up to the plate with her. But when I asked about her she was hand job only she's a big girl.

July1714
07-27-20, 19:28
*5 and *6 LOL where are they? Msg me main streets I think I've been looking at the wrong ones.

Yamii8
07-28-20, 00:12
FnC open thinking about going Thursday since I'm going to be around not sure to get Lucy or Anna any tips feel free to dm me if can help would've gone to cbk but no more Maria.

Caribe
07-28-20, 00:29
New girl Nikki from 5 star, has anyone had her? Thinking of trying her out. Any details would be appreciated thank you!In the attached photo, some of the women are from 6.

Sound7
07-28-20, 04:55
Mile Square park North West.

Corner. Head North till Brockhurst / Taebo*.

Rear entry option.

**NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.

*5 and *6 LOL where are they? Msg me main streets I think I've been looking at the wrong ones.

Mel
07-28-20, 15:22
I live very close to F&C and as I was driving up that particular stretch of road today, I realized how many places are on that street all within a mile or 1. 5 mile stretch.

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

There also the Q Life place, but I suspect it's legit.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.

Slammer6008
07-28-20, 15:31
I live very close to F&C and as I was driving up that particular stretch of road today, I realized how many places are on that street all within a mile or 1. 5 mile stretch.

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.Usobig Blvd. 😁.

HeadorTail
07-28-20, 16:01

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.Don't forget Villa, One by One, SH and Bamboo. All conveniently located in Westminster accessed from Westminster Blvd.

Mel
07-28-20, 17:22
VY.Should be VT not VY.

Hornilius69
07-28-20, 17:26

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.How many on that lists are offering Full Menu?

FlipOnOver
07-28-20, 17:34
I managed to hit CKB this morning. Place was empty at 11 am.

Pulled Cindy. Cute 40 ish Chinese spinner. No real massage skills to speak of but I wasn't there for that.

BBBJCIM while sitting on the table. A sight to behold! She happily took the load for. 7 😜.

She says she is the M-F.

ChrisPoontang
07-28-20, 18:35

Pulled Cindy. Cute 40 ish Chinese spinner. No real massage skills to speak of but I wasn't there for that.

BBBJCIM while sitting on the table. A sight to behold! She happily took the load for. 7.

She says she is the M-F.I have one question.

Was she wearing a mask. . . .

LeatherNeck14
07-28-20, 19:51
Papasan sent text just now but just asked how I was doing no line up so maybe the resent raise in rates and a bit of a drop off in service is noticed.

HennyG
07-28-20, 21:02
Papasan sent text just now but just asked how I was doing no line up so maybe the resent raise in rates and a bit of a drop off in service is noticed.Got a similar text a couple of weeks ago, I didn't reply bc I thought it was sus. I'm assuming the same thing in the low activity.

What are the current rate now for CFS or CBJ?

July1714
07-28-20, 21:42

BBBJCIM while sitting on the table. A sight to behold! She happily took the load for. 7.

She says she is the M-F.Where's cbk.

Slammer6008
07-28-20, 22:53
How many on that lists are offering Full Menu?I would have to say 5 out of 7 . That's a good batting ave.

Snidgens
07-29-20, 00:54
Papasan sent text just now but just asked how I was doing no line up so maybe the resent raise in rates and a bit of a drop off in service is noticed.Dang what's the new rate? . 4/. 6?

Sound7
07-29-20, 02:40
Might as well add the Coffee shops.
Cafe 168/Massage next door.

Don't forget Villa, One by One, SH and Bamboo. All conveniently located in Westminster accessed from Westminster Blvd.

Danny2
07-29-20, 03:12
She was pissed because they caught someone recording his sesh lmao.

Share the video dude don't be selfish lmao.

She's the owner and she quit massaging.

SaltyDog
07-29-20, 10:50
Don't forget Villa, One by One, SH and Bamboo. All conveniently located in Westminster accessed from Westminster Blvd.One by One still open? That's where Sophia used to work. She hit me up on WeChat to visit her at a new place she's working. That woman has a Bush people. I've always been treated good by her. Maybe she likes me I don't know but it was pretty good running my fingers through that Bush. Relax Foot Spa is where you can find her now, she goes by Monica there. If you do 40 minutes it'll be rushed but 60 she'll totally be relaxed and cool to chill with.

Mel
07-29-20, 14:06
Don't forget Villa, One by One, SH and Bamboo. All conveniently located in Westminster accessed from Westminster Blvd.Hadn't forgotten, these are just between Beach and the 405!

NathanCross
07-29-20, 14:31
FnC open thinking about going Thursday since I'm going to be around not sure to get Lucy or Anna any tips feel free to dm me if can help would've gone to cbk but no more Maria.FYI the hair salon next door is doing outdoor hair cuts so prepare yourself for that walk of shame.

NathanCross
07-29-20, 14:42
I would be forever in your debt if you would kindly direct me to a viet place. Almost ready to seek an independent provider. Please help!P&C Massage Spa on Garden Grove Blvd down the street from Costco, Vietnamese late 30-40's, YMMV though.

BCarson1500
07-29-20, 15:43
Dang what's the new rate? . 4/. 6?I just got the 6* text asking "how have you been? Apparently marketing new girl Susie. Seems like a lot of chat here about 6* being standing room only for hoards of mongers but other chat about price increase and not much activity. I only went there once an my experience was rushed, rubbing shoulders with the next monger in the hallway and other mongers in the lobby qued-up for service.

FlipOnOver
07-29-20, 15:56
I have one question.

Was she wearing a mask. . . .LOL. It would be pretty tough to perform a BJ with a mask on!

She wore one up to that point.

HennyG
07-29-20, 16:23
I've been in this hobby for about 6 months and to say the least, idk if it's just me but this shit is addicting. My New Years resolution was to get some more action but I'm afraid about having a problem if I don't already. Idk what it is. The no strings attached, the adrenaline, the simplicity of going at it not soon after meeting up. Has anyone been at this stage before? I'm sure we all have, especially when we just started but some days, all I think about is where shall I go and who shall I get this time. I do my research on here a lot and I'm still going and exploring several places around to see if there's one I really like. The hobby can be expensive but damn is feels good every time. I'm still pretty frugal when it comes to everything else but soon as I get enough cash on me, my ass is in there somewhere. Still not down to do bb action tho. I'm still going to try and protect myself but fuck this shit is addicting, my wallet hasn't seen this much action in a while.

Any all time favorites that why'all recommend? Would love to try and visit them soon. Thanks why'all, stay safe.

LeatherNeck14
07-29-20, 18:38
Dang what's the new rate? . 4/. 6?For full 40 to house 1. 2 to 1. 4 tip.

ThaGuy69
07-29-20, 23:50
So lately I've been diving into the Latinas for FS and nuru. I have been wanting a young Asian girl for either nuru or FS. I miss the purple rain days. I just saw a place advertising young Asians in Stanton. I text they give me the same shopping center as purple rain.

Anyone try it out? If not I'll toftt soon.

HeadorTail
07-30-20, 11:35
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone but it's business as usual at True Care and First Class in Santa Ana. True Care is reminding me a little of 6 Star. First Class reminds me a little of lunch with my mother in laws friends. Avoid Wi Wi there. That's right, pronounced Wee Wee. She'll just piss you off.

Spud666
07-30-20, 12:29
I've been in this hobby for about 6 months and to say the least, idk if it's just me but this shit is addicting. My New Years resolution was to get some more action but I'm afraid about having a problem if I don't already. Idk what it is. The no strings attached, the adrenaline, the simplicity of going at it not soon after meeting up. Has anyone been at this stage before? I'm sure we all have, especially when we just started but some days, all I think about is where shall I go and who shall I get this time. I do my research on here a lot and I'm still going and exploring several places around to see if there's one I really like. The hobby can be expensive but damn is feels good every time. I'm still pretty frugal when it comes to everything else but soon as I get enough cash on me, my ass is in there somewhere. Still not down to do bb action tho. I'm still going to try and protect myself but fuck this shit is addicting, my wallet hasn't seen this much action in a while.

Any all time favorites that why'all recommend? Would love to try and visit them soon. Thanks why'all, stay safe.Yep, LOL, it is addicting. I've been at it for about 15 years now, 2-3 times a month. There is very good intel here on the forum. Enjoy the adventure!

FlipOnOver
07-30-20, 13:58
So lately I've been diving into the Latinas for FS and nuru. I have been wanting a young Asian girl for either nuru or FS. I miss the purple rain days. I just saw a place advertising young Asians in Stanton. I text they give me the same shopping center as purple rain.

Anyone try it out? If not I'll toftt soon.There is a new shop in that spot where PR was.

I liked that place also. There was a beautiful college student named Sammy there that was delicious.

I also noticed the old Temptation spot looks to be reopening also.

Cwasalt3
07-30-20, 14:02

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.What's F&C?

July1714
07-30-20, 14:50
Anyone know any mobile "massage" therapist.

ChrisPoontang
07-30-20, 14:53
LOL. It would be pretty tough to perform a BJ with a mask on!

She wore one up to that point.I wasn't sure if she had a mask with a hole cut into it.

Kinda like a glory hole.

BoneRanger22
07-30-20, 16:04
1. Amber. Angel.

2. Anna- imperial.

3. Lucy. Queen Bee.

4. Vivi. Emerald.

5. Cindy. Lavender.

6. Jojo. Imperial.

7. Emily. Emerald.

8. Katie. Angel.

9. Misha. Bedazzled.

10. Christy. Bedazzled.

11. Apple-.

12. Tiffany. Imperial.

13. Cici-.

14. Victoria. Emerald.

15. Jenny. Emerald.

16. Emily.

17. Vy -.

18. Hannah.

19. Nikki. Imperil.

Need to find some new honeys.

Kevin80
07-30-20, 16:55
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone but it's business as usual at True Care and First Class in Santa Ana. True Care is reminding me a little of 6 Star. First Class reminds me a little of lunch with my mother in laws friends. Avoid Wi Wi there. That's right, pronounced Wee Wee. She'll just piss you off.We promise not to tell anyone outside of the internet. I don't know what " lunch with my mother in laws friends" mean, they're all old and cranky? And which place can't I wee wee?

Cwasalt3
07-30-20, 17:50
I've been curious about getting into Latinas so I'm curious what their lineup is looking like right now. Anyone have intel? Looking mostly in Santa Ana and Orange.

Cwasalt3
07-30-20, 18:05
I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 totalWhat places would those be? I see comments like this constantly but they have actually have alternatives.

Madisongrove
07-30-20, 18:37
What's F&C?Fish & Chips. A nearby establishment.

HeadorTail
07-30-20, 19:19
We promise not to tell anyone outside of the internet. I don't know what " lunch with my mother in laws friends" mean, they're all old and cranky? And which place can't I wee weeMother in law's friends means that First Class is not very fun or exciting (maybe Lulu there is an exception). And Wi Wi is my most recent disappointing provider there. As opposed to Dung Dung at 5 Star on Euclid and Brookhurst. Dung Dung, I shit you not.

HeadorTail
07-30-20, 19:28
What's F&C?It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.

Cwasalt3
07-30-20, 20:39
It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.I finally figured it out, apparently there was some 60 year old grandma that would just bareback any dude like 12 times a day. LOL.

Slammer6008
07-30-20, 20:41
It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.What's fish and chips? 😁129322;.

Cwasalt3
07-30-20, 20:53
Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.Bella from what establishment?

Slammer6008
07-31-20, 01:19
Where's cbk.Tried Cindy to see what all the fuss was about on her blowjob skills. Couldn't suck long enough to make me cum in her mouth. I'll give her a five rating. I went to give her a reach around An fuck I thought I felt a penis It was a growth under her ass the size t.

Of a hotdog. Not cute at all.

Hornilius69
07-31-20, 03:07
It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.The Fish and Chips will replenish your energy after a workout next door.

Slammer6008
07-31-20, 11:49
The Fish and Chips will replenish your energy after a workout next door.Do you have to bring your own tartar sauce.

Eccaios
07-31-20, 13:00
So many places on Tustin in Orange. I've had my eye on Dahlia for a while, so decided to TOFTT. Open sign is off and place looks shuttered, but as I cruised through the lot I saw a monger exit, so I knew it was game on. Came back after an hour of errands and walked right in. Was met by a masked Asian provider, whose eyes made me guess 40's. Body seemed tight if not particularly revealing beneath the standard thigh length print dress. .4 hhr. Room was clean, temp comfortable. She started with a massage on the shoulders and back that was brief but actually good pressure, and reminded me that I do like massages. Moved to the legs and ass and the teasing was almost immediate, and very good. This lingered long enough to make it a memorable experience, and only when it was obvious that I was ready did we do the flip.

She started right into the handshake without asking, no discussion of tip or any other extras. Allowed roaming and groping of well-rounded, firm ass beneath the dress, but kept her legs firmly together and moved away when I tested the front. Technique was really good.

Here's the thing: HE have never been my thing. I enjoy the sensuality, but not the standard jackhammer or technique that perhaps get others off. I've never finished this way. Too often I feel this pressure to finish, and that kills it, plus (I now realize) I've never been vocal about what works or what I want. But she started doing some stuff with the shaft and below that was unexpected by highly pleasurable, and I let her know. Her urging me on was not a demand to finish quickly, but like a supporting encouragement LOL. She kept at it, put in the effort, and I had an explosion I'll not soon forget. I tipped the standard. 4 and she never questioned, just gave me a squeeze.

I do not think anything else is on the table there, though who knows. If you are looking for hot young spinners, I don't think this is the place either. But I'll be going back.

TheReal Truth
07-31-20, 13:43
Went back there and well for me its not the same. Got some older chick who wouldn't give me a CBJ then complained the whole time that I was too big (yeah right I might be average or below that). Maybe got like 5 pumps in and she said no more. I asked for some $ back and she said no. Gave me a tug but stick her finger in my ass (maybe she was mad I asked for $ back? She told me to come back but naw I'm good.

LobElsewhere
07-31-20, 16:10
Can we get some intel on the many girls at pure relaxation? Seems they got a lot over there. I'll start:

Maisey / Macey something like that.

Asian, D cups, not skinny but not big / curvy. Nuru for $1. She only did nuru on my back, says she doesn't do it on the front. Would allow FOV but kept her legs closed and did the standing lean over the bed HJ. Honestly not worth the money.

Other pure relaxation intel: Nicole is Nicole from honey and Chanel is Chanel from honey.

Slammer6008
07-31-20, 16:17
Do you have to bring your own tartar sauce.That Jin an Hayden look good Wonder if they're close to there picture. Can't go this week Due to our pitching is terrible need to practice this weekend. With the Asterix coming to town.

Rhaegal
07-31-20, 17:01
Previous post about a couple of milfs, latex and True Health got me curious. Went by to see if open (appears so) and intended to try my luck. Parked in the lot, and noticed a decent looking, nice body in tight blue jeans MILF talking to a guy outside. And, a few feet away, a big guy sitting on a Harley. Girl noticed me and might have been flirting. I kept waiting for the guy on the bike to leave. He didn't. And when the girl went inside, the two guys hung around. I assumed pimp and muscle. Too much muscle around for my taste. Left to try another day.

HairyChest
07-31-20, 20:12
Anyone know a good manscaping spot with HE / FS.

Also 6* texted they got a new girl, anyone tried her yet? I might go this weekend to try her out her name is Susie.

Shtupp
07-31-20, 22:27
Mother in law's friends means that First Class is not very fun or exciting (maybe Lulu there is an exception). And Wi Wi is my most recent disappointing provider there. As opposed to Dung Dung at 5 Star on Euclid and Brookhurst. Dung Dung, I shit you not.Ha! I called over there to see if they were open and she answered the phone. I asked who was working and she said only her. I thought WTF with that name and decided not to go. What does she look like? Typical 40's Chinese?

Slammer6008
07-31-20, 22:43

Also 6* texted they got a new girl, anyone tried her yet? I might go this weekend to try her out her name is Susie.Try her out let us know.

PocoPene
08-01-20, 10:34

TLC Costa Mesa.

MyFinalHeav3
08-01-20, 10:44
That Jin an Hayden look good Wonder if they're close to there picture. Can't go this week Due to our pitching is terrible need to practice this weekend. With the Asterix coming to town.Pics are almost always fake. Only one or two exceptions (like zara).

Put your hands together and pray for some semblance of what you see in the fake pic.

Also they have this dumb policy of "new center = new pic and name" for each girl.

Slammer6008
08-01-20, 12:19
Pics are almost always fake. Only one or two exceptions (like zara).

Put your hands together and pray for some semblance of what you see in the fake pic.

Also they have this dumb policy of "new center = new pic and name" for each girl.The only ones I tried so far there Jackie, vivi Ally / apple. Nobody ever really gives Intel on this place. Has anyone one tried Aurora?

HeadorTail
08-01-20, 13:14

Also 6* texted they got a new girl, anyone tried her yet? I might go this weekend to try her out her name is Susie.Just the 25 or 30 guys she saw this week. I think you've got a shot. LOL. She looks tired already.

HeadorTail
08-01-20, 13:19
Ha! I called over there to see if they were open and she answered the phone. I asked who was working and she said only her. I thought WTF with that name and decided not to go. What does she look like? Typical 40's Chinese?Both forty years old. Okay looking. Both ten pounds over. Wi Wi is never by herself at First Class. Dung Dung is sometimes by herself and at a different SA location. If she says she's by herself race over to see her. Smiley face!

Lift Her Up
08-01-20, 14:19
Regarding Heavenly,

Lina is waiting for us with open. Er. Arms and menu. 45 yo viet. Nice bolt-ons, tight butt and a little thick in the middle. But I wasn't after the middle part anyway.I got Candy the other day, fit this description of Lina, who was seemingly the only one there. She was so short and curvy that at first I thought she was Latina.

After a brief but good massage and a little tease, she had me flip. "What do you want?" "Make love. " "How much you give me?" "$point2. " "$point4," I said no and started to get up to leave, and she quicly agreed to $point2. Then I had to get the currency out, and this interruption in the build-up was enough to soften me up so much I just couldn't get it inside her, try as she might to be sexy and seductive, with full-force enthusiasm. I think a younger guy wouldn't have been bothered by the interruption and would have found her enthusiasm to be plenty stimulating enough, but it just didn't work for this older guy.

If you go, be aware the front door is locked. They prefer to let you in by the back door (and no that's not a pun).

Lift Her Up.

LobElsewhere
08-01-20, 14:33
Pics are almost always fake. Only one or two exceptions (like zara).

Also they have this dumb policy of "new center = new pic and name" for each girl.The photos are meant to be representative. Sometimes they are spot on and some times they are a more flattering representation of the girl but in general they are not trustworthy which is why we need to share intel on which girls are which.

DonJuanCarlos
08-01-20, 16:35
$40 + $100 tip.

She was nice, barely spoke english, her body is similar to Bailey. Average face, average chest, pretty average, won't repeat. I tried to negotiate $80 but she wanted $100 meh.

Anyone got intel any that's worth my time and money please let me know!

Doesnt Matter
08-01-20, 21:02
Hi all. First time posting here. Just wanted to leave a couple recommendations before asking a question here. I'm a very occasional monger so I don't have a large variety of experiences.

For FS my go to is Bella at the Latina spot on Broadway. Never disappoints. The massage is almost non existent but everything else is very good. . 6 house and $. 2 tip.

My he go to is Harbor in Garden Grove. Above average massage and reliable ending. . 35 plus. 6. I've had several providers but favorite is Susie.

Haven't been to either during covid so I can't speak if what they're like now.

Doesnt Matter
08-01-20, 21:07
Now for my question. Saw a review for Dahlila and considering trying it out but thought I'd ask for other options. Looking for a teasing sensual massage tomorrow with CBJ preferred, but HE will do as a consolation prize. Really want a sensual, teasing massage with touching allowed.

Thanks.

IndieBoi
08-01-20, 22:54
$40 + $100 tip.

She was nice, barely spoke english, her body is similar to Bailey. Average face, average chest, pretty average, won't repeat. I tried to negotiate $80 but she wanted $100 meh.

Anyone got intel any that's worth my time and money please let me know!Was that with BBBJ? Dang dude nice going to try her out tomorrow.

DonJuanCarlos
08-02-20, 00:44
Was that with BBBJ? Dang dude nice going to try her out tomorrow.Unfortunately NOT, she did give my twins some bare love LOL.

DonJuanCarlos
08-02-20, 01:07
Prob my all time favorite, has anyone ever gotten FS from her? A BJ?

MPNinja
08-02-20, 06:32
Relax Foot Spa is where you can find her now, she goes by Monica there. If you do 40 minutes it'll be rushed but 60 she'll totally be relaxed and cool to chill with.

What city is Relax Foot Spa located?

GreenStream
08-02-20, 12:09
That's a matter of perspective. I'd say it's below the shoulders and not so that that it gets into her turd cutter.Where does she work? I had a wonderful time with a tall woman with long hair named Linda at Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest about two weeks ago, but she is did not stay there.

GreenStream
08-02-20, 15:47
This owner also has a FS shop on Westminster Blvd in Westminster.What is the name of that shop in Westminster?

HairyChest
08-02-20, 15:54
Just went to go see Susie, she is cute but older type, just like the other guy said she has a similar body to Bailey but Susie has a hotter face. Overall she is good so I definitely will go see her again but Emily still is the best one there.

JohnPot
08-02-20, 23:02
You got two dicks?

Unfortunately NOT, she did give my twins some bare love LOL.

ArchOwl
08-03-20, 12:04

TLC Costa Mesa.I'm not a fan of TLC, but it'll do in a pinch since they have longer operating hours or if you want to swing by without an appointment. Barberwaxingqueen is my recommendation.

Socalopus
08-03-20, 16:26
It's funny but every two or three weeks someone asks that question. And that goes back years. And then a senior member says look back a couple of pages. Then they still don't get it. Then someone gives them the secret password, the Foot Reflexology place near the Fish and ChiPs place on Springdale and Westminster. It's like an initiation. Sorry if I broke tradition.Long time in the hobby, but usually don't sign on, so this is my first post. Some years ago I kept seeing F&C pop up in the convo here, and yes, it's kind of annoying. I ended up taking the time to discover the location, and when you get there and see th F&C restaurant, you do kind of congratulate yourself: "I did it! I've been there twice, forget the first lady, but BBJ for. 6, and I've also had the famous Lucy. Not an attractive woman certainly, but she sure does do the trick, and yes, for quite an economical price.

It's great that you mapped it out for everybody now, but let's get back to the tradition. Finding F&C is like a coming of age for a hobbyist!!

OakOak22
08-03-20, 17:52
Traveled to detox during my lunch break today (Monday). Cynthia was available. Saggy but fun dd's and a nice large ass. Standard service but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how beautiful this girl is. She's really fucking pretty. Had more fun getting a BJ from her and looking at her face than fucking that fat ass doggy. 1. 6 including door fee. Will repeat and focus on either face fucking or pure missionary. Great great face on her.

Rei311
08-03-20, 19:05
I'm not a fan of TLC, but it'll do in a pinch since they have longer operating hours or if you want to swing by without an appointment. Barberwaxingqueen is my recommendation.I've been there twice now. First time was great but second time was rushed and the wax was not the best. She was wearing a face shield and gloves. I'll try barberwaxingquuen next. Just a note I didn't ask for extras on either of my visits so can't say about this service.

ChrisPoontang
08-03-20, 19:36
Long time in the hobby, but usually don't sign on, so this is my first post. Some years ago I kept seeing F&C pop up in the convo here, and yes, it's kind of annoying. I ended up taking the time to discover the location, and when you get there and see th F&C restaurant, you do kind of congratulate yourself: "I did it! I've been there twice, forget the first lady, but BBJ for. 6, and I've also had the famous Lucy. Not an attractive woman certainly, but she sure does do the trick, and yes, for quite an economical price.

It's great that you mapped it out for everybody now, but let's get back to the tradition. Finding F&C is like a coming of age for a hobbyist!!Yep, its kinda like your visiting your hillbilly friends out in the country for the first time.

You only piss on an electric fence once before you realize its not a good idea.

BTrain
08-03-20, 19:43
Traveled to detox during my lunch break today (Monday). Cynthia was available. Saggy but fun dd's and a nice large ass. Standard service but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how beautiful this girl is. She's really fucking pretty. Had more fun getting a BJ from her and looking at her face than fucking that fat ass doggy. 1. 6 including door fee. Will repeat and focus on either face fucking or pure missionary. Great great face on her.A beautiful face makes a big difference IMO. I assume her DD's are natural? Anyone know what days of the week Cynthia works?

GreenStream
08-03-20, 21:17
Is F&C just one big room? The photos on Yelp do not show any private rooms.

Slammer6008
08-03-20, 23:05
Traveled to detox during my lunch break today (Monday). Cynthia was available. Saggy but fun dd's and a nice large ass. Standard service but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how beautiful this girl is. She's really fucking pretty. Had more fun getting a BJ from her and looking at her face than fucking that fat ass doggy. 1. 6 including door fee. Will repeat and focus on either face fucking or pure missionary. Great great face on her.Has anyone tried Paola. Wonder if it's the same hot Colombian that I had three or four years back another place.

BCarson1500
08-04-20, 10:00
Is F&C just one big room? The photos on Yelp do not show any private roomsF&C does have a large room, but mongers are guided into private stalls with a curtain for a door. The walls of the rooms do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Its as close as you can get to the South East Asia experience without having to travel by plane for 20 hours. The only thing missing is a bunch of scooters parked all over the place. F&C is a right of passage.

SaltyDog
08-04-20, 12:48
Yep, its kinda like your visiting your hillbilly friends out in the country for the first time.

You only piss on an electric fence once before you realize its not a good idea.When discussion started I straight out asked and got nowhere so I did the Yelp thing. Turned on Google Earth and there it was. Been there a few times and always have a damn good time. Now when I ask for the short lady she always busy. Room across from the WC. Anna always sees me and just grabs me and takes me back. Man it is so dark in there. She's a big gal and can take a pounding. She ain't fat but thick. Fun times there for sure. She's got the only room I think that has walls that goes to the ceiling.

Slammer6008
08-04-20, 14:05
F&C does have a large room, but mongers are guided into private stalls with a curtain for a door. The walls of the rooms do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Its as close as you can get to the South East Asia experience without having to travel by plane for 20 hours. The only thing missing is a bunch of scooters parked all over the place. F&C is a right of passage.Where's this place again. JK.

Hornilius69
08-04-20, 17:35
Where's this place again. JK.Time to stop by for more fried fish and tartar sauce.

BatmanRobinBat
08-04-20, 18:56
Anybody been to AMP-post covid in OC? I'm trying to assess if it's worth going back? What kind of precautions are being taken (by the places, mongers, therapists)?

Any recent experiences to share from an safety, sanitation-standpoint? Are backrubs safe if only HJ? Although we don't have contact-tracking in US, anyone heard of contracting the virus at an AMP?

LVB808
08-04-20, 19:09
This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know what happened to Rose / Kim who used to be the mms at the old nurugurus? Just curious if she is still around or if she opened a new shop anywhere. Thanks.

July1714
08-04-20, 21:52
This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know what happened to Rose / Kim who used to be the mms at the old nurugurus? Just curious if she is still around or if she opened a new shop anywhere. Thanks.Be patient son LOL read the thread or use the search engine first.

July1714
08-04-20, 21:55
Read posts from a few months ago when things started opening up. Recently for me, its wear a mask going in but take it off during the session. Where I've been they haven't been very strict about it. The recent state shutdowns have things like going to the back door, so it's not totally business as usual. Every place will handle things their own way and the rules and practices, like services, YMMV.Thank you LOL.

Hadez
08-05-20, 00:22
For while I would not go to a place unless it had some kind of walls to the ceiling and a door. Curtains were not enough. After F&C those barriers have been broken. I think I would fuck a girl in an open room with other message tables at this point if she was working me good enough. F&C changed me for sure.

F&C does have a large room, but mongers are guided into private stalls with a curtain for a door. The walls of the rooms do not go all the way up to the ceiling. Its as close as you can get to the South East Asia experience without having to travel by plane for 20 hours. The only thing missing is a bunch of scooters parked all over the place. F&C is a right of passage.

Hadez
08-05-20, 00:41
The Quality Inn was the Westminster spot for Asian BBFS adds from Adultsearch and other websites. That location was moved to Garden Grove. Would go by there sometimes to check out the girls but more often than not it was same quality as F&C but asking for 1.$80 for 30 min. I would walk out if the girl looked anything close to what is available at F&C. Which was most of the time. Had a good one now and than. Business seemed pretty busy I wonder why they moved that location to Garden Grove.

F&C.

VY.

5 Star Body.

Cloud 9.

Happy Happy.

Lucky Pavilion.

CKB.

We need to petition the city to rename that section of street to something more appropriate. RubNTug Ave, Happy Bl, Avenida De La FS, etc, etc.

PwrRngr1
08-05-20, 14:37

I did try out Emerald for the first time and asked for Mia, a Latina with a big ass and dds. Short and all of her is in her ass and tits. She definitely gives a good massage. Hit some spots that was very tight and worked them out before the nuru, which was worth it because of her body. I do recommend Emerald, open but door is locked and need an appointment. I did see one of the other girls working, Asian girl either Dior or Kate (other girls working that day) who looked better than either picture they used. I really enjoyed my time with Mia but if she is busy I ill toftt with either of the other girls.What was the tip for Nuru and does anyone know if FS is available? I saw an ad for this place and I'm thinking of trying it out and reportomg back on one of those girls.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

GreenStream
08-05-20, 15:51
For while I would not go to a place unless it had some kind of walls to the ceiling and a door. Curtains were not enough. After F&C those barriers have been broken. I think I would fuck a girl in an open room with other message tables at this point if she was working me good enough. F&C changed me for sure.Wow, that might be great fun.

Tmerrr
08-05-20, 16:25
Visited this AMP based on a referral from a close friend. This place is on the border of Yorba Linda / Anaheim Hills. I thought he was joking about getting a HJ here, so I figured I'd check it out for myself. Turns out he wasn't joking at all. House fee plus tip will run you $1. However I was being generous since it was my first time. Masseuses stay closed the whole time. Not sure if I can get more service or not however I'm going to try!

HeadorTail
08-05-20, 16:36
It seems there's an interesting change going on in OC. The FS girls act like they've got platinum pussies now as some of the competitors have closed. Supply and demand I guess.

On the other hand the ladies at the are and T shops have upped their service. Being out of work so long and decreased traffic has HJ girls opening their mouths. And oral providers opening their legs. They need the dough. At least that's been my recent experience. I actually had a couple of ladies at a completely legit place offer FS. They were both my age and in worse shape so I passed but it seems like there may be a silver lining in this.

LaidBack59
08-05-20, 17:03
I have had several girls catch me on wechat about word spreading of a multi-agency crackdown on open stores. Supposedly, they have fire, health and safety, licensing, police, etc -- checking for "under the radar" stores and handing out hefty fines to stores and girls found working. The Massage council is also in on it and revoking licenses.

Just wondering if anyone has any info, please PM so I can pass it on. I know of at least two stores that were open but have decided the risk is too great and are now closing.

Laidback.

ChrisPoontang
08-05-20, 17:18
I have had several girls catch me on wechat about word spreading of a multi-agency crackdown on open stores. Supposedly, they have fire, health and safety, licensing, police, etc -- checking for "under the radar" stores and handing out hefty fines to stores and girls found working. The Massage council is also in on it and revoking licenses.

Just wondering if anyone has any info, please PM so I can pass it on. I know of at least two stores that were open but have decided the risk is too great and are now closing.

Laidback.You say "several" girls contacted you on Wechat and you are coming here for info?

That's interesting.

GreenStream
08-05-20, 18:49
Please post more information about any such "crackdown. " Riots are OK, but massages not? Do they have even one report of a massage provider or user have COVID-19?

BCarson1500
08-05-20, 20:23
Please post more information about any such "crackdown. " Riots are OK, but massages not? Do they have even one report of a massage provider or user have COVID-19?I there are far better odds of seeing the Easter Bunny and Bigfoot having lunch together. LE culture is completely crushed right now and the officers do not want any form of exposure. Most officers sit in the station all shift, only handle calls for service and return to the station. If hobbiests are worried about crackdowns, they they should take up a different hobby like playing minecraft or training lizards to do pet tricks.

Slammer6008
08-05-20, 21:10
I there are far better odds of seeing the Easter Bunny and Bigfoot having lunch together. LE culture is completely crushed right now and the officers do not want any form of exposure. Most officers sit in the station all shift, only handle calls for service and return to the station. If hobbiests are worried about crackdowns, they they should take up a different hobby like playing minecraft or training lizards to do pet tricks.Training lizards LOL.

MyFinalHeav3
08-05-20, 21:51
I there are far better odds of seeing the Easter Bunny and Bigfoot having lunch together. LE culture is completely crushed right now and the officers do not want any form of exposure. Most officers sit in the station all shift, only handle calls for service and return to the station. If hobbiests are worried about crackdowns, they they should take up a different hobby like playing minecraft or training lizards to do pet tricks.They shut down one of the honey spa branches the other day for being open. Those of you who've been there know how that place is super secluded.

They're not cracking down on sex workers, they're cracking down on nonessential businesses that are staying open.

LaidBack59
08-05-20, 22:01
You say "several" girls contacted you on Wechat and you are coming here for info?

That's interesting.What do you think is so strange. There is some info floating around, and several girls messaged me to see if I had her of anything. They were just trying to verify the info. Some have decided it isn't worth chancing it, and have closed. Others have adopted the don't give a damn approach.

I talked to someone who was at a spa, when a team of 5 people came in and shut down their store for being open. They were given citations.

Just trying to help verify info and pass it on.

Slammer6008
08-05-20, 23:33
What do you think is so strange. There is some info floating around, and several girls messaged me to see if I had her of anything. They were just trying to verify the info. Some have decided it isn't worth chancing it, and have closed. Others have adopted the don't give a damn approach.

I talked to someone who was at a spa, when a team of 5 people came in and shut down their store for being open. They were given citations.

Just trying to help verify info and pass it on.Good looking out. LB.

BTrain
08-05-20, 23:38
They shut down one of the honey spa branches the other day for being open. Those of you who've been there know how that place is super secluded.

They're not cracking down on sex workers, they're cracking down on nonessential businesses that are staying open.Which HS location was shut down? HHS?

Ho Down Man2
08-06-20, 02:37
You say "several" girls contacted you on Wechat and you are coming here for info?

That's interesting.CP you are definitely a top provider of information but I have to say, leave this one alone. You are barking up the wrong tree on this one. LB is fully verified and his information is nothing but reliable, consistent and full of great info for the board.

You need to pick on those less worthy guys on here that are just looking for info but don't share anything.

Slammer6008
08-06-20, 10:06
CP you are definitely a top provider of information but I have to say, leave this one alone. You are barking up the wrong tree on this one. LB is fully verified and his information is nothing but reliable, consistent and full of great info for the board.

You need to pick on those less worthy guys on here that are just looking for info but don't share anything.Agree. He's one of the few that Provided good intel.

PaperTiger24
08-06-20, 13:06
Which HS location was shut down? HHS?I think he was talking about Haven.

Miguel Honcho
08-06-20, 14:16

That's interesting.Not really. Most of us like a little strange.

ChrisPoontang
08-06-20, 14:40
CP you are definitely a top provider of information but I have to say, leave this one alone. You are barking up the wrong tree on this one. LB is fully verified and his information is nothing but reliable, consistent and full of great info for the board.

You need to pick on those less worthy guys on here that are just looking for info but don't share anythingDude, this ain't middle school.

No one is "picking on" anyone.

I'm found it interesting that more then one AMP worker decided to text this particular person for information about what the municipal government is doing.

It was an observation and nothing else.

Hopefully this person is big enough to fight their own battles if they feel threatened.

Miguel Honcho
08-06-20, 16:16
They shut down one of the honey spa branches the other day for being open. Those of you who've been there know how that place is super secluded.

They're not cracking down on sex workers, they're cracking down on nonessential businesses that are staying open.As part of the government, law enforcement have their fair share of politics. The governor, mayors etc. Could be pressuring departments and it's possible that they bust easy targets to show the politicians that they are "doing something".

GreenStream
08-06-20, 16:35
Training lizards LOL.The specific location of enforcement actions is important. Is is widespread, or localized. I drove down from Seal Beach to Dana Point yesterday and today, and saw fewer than 10% of people in Huntington Beach or Laguna Beach wearing masks. If California government was not so stupid, they would make what happens at the Chicken Ranch legal, both as a good idea, and as a way to get business from Las Vegas.

DonCarleom
08-07-20, 15:33
Visited the 6 recently and saw Lisa. Standard tax and tip. Average looking and looks like her pic but the pic is her best representation I would say. One thing I did take a liking to was her Nice long nipples. Very pinch-able and suckable if that's what you're into. Was asked if I wanted to strap up so guess some type of bare was available. Not a good CBJ only maybe 30 secs and tried to get me to enter while limp. She did say I was Big and I made sure to pound away and get my Time worth while she was rushing me. A rushed plucking to say the least. Think I saw bailey on my way out and She seemed enthusiastic.

Asphalt
08-07-20, 16:30
I'm not in the OC often I had some business coming up again and returned to this thread for advice. After reading about F&C how could I miss out on such an institution? To say the least this place is down market. Walked past some guy reading a book at the door and Lucy intercepts me almost immediately, grabs my hand and walks me inside. Inside the large room that's been mentioned all the furniture was stacked near the entrance so they weren't counting on any legit business, at least that day. Very quickly I'm on the table and Lucy begins a very soft rubdown with her very warm hands. It felt pretty good but wasn't at all a massage. This went on for about 20 minutes and I rather enjoyed it and the UTC roaming I was doing at the same time. Drat, bolt-ons. I really don't like them, not even with a rose tattoo above the left one. Oh well. After the flip she offered FS but I opted for a bit less. Nice BBBJ though. After that Lucy gave a very strong, thorough foot and lower leg massage to finish out the hour. She aims to please but seriously I just can't get past the bolt-ons. We parted on good terms and I wish I could have seen the other participants but they were all busy. There, I did it.

GreenStream
08-07-20, 17:37
I'm not in the OC often I had some business coming up again and returned to this thread for advice. After reading about F&C how could I miss out on such an institution? To say the least this place is down market. Walked past some guy reading a book at the door and Lucy intercepts me almost immediately, grabs my hand and walks me inside. Inside the large room that's been mentioned all the furniture was stacked near the entrance so they weren't counting on any legit business, at least that day. Very quickly I'm on the table and Lucy begins a very soft rubdown with her very warm hands. It felt pretty good but wasn't at all a massage. This went on for about 20 minutes and I rather enjoyed it and the UTC roaming I was doing at the same time. Drat, bolt-ons. I really don't like them, not even with a rose tattoo above the left one. Oh well. After the flip she offered FS but I opted for a bit less. Nice BBBJ though. After that Lucy gave a very strong, thorough foot and lower leg massage to finish out the hour. She aims to please but seriously I just can't get past the bolt-ons. We parted on good terms and I wish I could have seen the other participants but they were all busy. There, I did it.Congratulations, and thank you for this report! It is great to read that such an interesting place exists.

ChrisPoontang
08-07-20, 18:44
I'm not in the OC often I had some business coming up again and returned to this thread for advice. After reading about F&C how could I miss out on such an institution? To say the least this place is down market. Walked past some guy reading a book at the door and Lucy intercepts me almost immediately, grabs my hand and walks me inside. Inside the large room that's been mentioned all the furniture was stacked near the entrance so they weren't counting on any legit business, at least that day. Very quickly I'm on the table and Lucy begins a very soft rubdown with her very warm hands. It felt pretty good but wasn't at all a massage. This went on for about 20 minutes and I rather enjoyed it and the UTC roaming I was doing at the same time. Drat, bolt-ons. I really don't like them, not even with a rose tattoo above the left one. Oh well. After the flip she offered FS but I opted for a bit less. Nice BBBJ though. After that Lucy gave a very strong, thorough foot and lower leg massage to finish out the hour. She aims to please but seriously I just can't get past the bolt-ons. We parted on good terms and I wish I could have seen the other participants but they were all busy. There, I did it.Yep, you sure did.

Congrats.

Your F & C cherry is popped and hopefully the walk of shame back to your car wasn't. Too bad.

You should have DFK'd her and BBFS'd her for the complete experience.

There's always next time.

Again, welcome to the club.

Eccaios
08-07-20, 19:10
I was able to get out and run errands today, so I thought I'd try a couple places.

Six Star / Blue Tide. Tustin.

I wanted to try this place after reading about it. And apparently so did everyone else. Pulled into the parking lot and saw a line of mongers waiting outside the door. Good for them. I turned around and headed north.

Harmony. Heim Ave, Orange.

Another I wanted to try, but closed, no answering of phone number (google number), nor a knock on the door. I got the extra special experience of having the mail man come up behind me and say, "I think they are closed. Sorry buddy. " Took a bit for my shame to recede.

Star's Therapy. Lincoln, Orange.

My go to, and open. A pimp was operating the door and the. 4 house fee. I got a room, very clean, the radio blasting fairly loud, but not loud enough to hear the guy next door pounding away LOL. Andrea came in with a see-through top and booty shorts. Face 2/10. Bolt-on ass, but in doggy it looks really good. She started by sucking on my balls, and that got me rigid. CBJ was short, but that wasn't why I was there. She had me lube her up while she went down, and I got the V and A nice and slick. CG, super tight, she's been working the kegels. Then switched to doggy, and the lines of her back, waist and ass were fantastic. Still tight, pushing back against me, making nice sounds. I ventured a finger to her other hole and she said "yes baby" so I dove in knuckle deep. She kept it up, took a great pounding with no complaint, no rush. Honestly, I'd take Star's over Detox any day. Though I'm probably going to regret telling you all that.

Liberal use of alcohol spray and wipes before and after. Never asked for a tip or gave a price. I tipped $. 2.

Whoopster
08-07-20, 20:43
I'm not in the OC often I had some business coming up again and returned to this thread for advice. After reading about F&C how could I miss out on such an institution? To say the least this place is down market. Walked past some guy reading a book at the door and Lucy intercepts me almost immediately, grabs my hand and walks me inside. Inside the large room that's been mentioned all the furniture was stacked near the entrance so they weren't counting on any legit business, at least that day. Very quickly I'm on the table and Lucy begins a very soft rubdown with her very warm hands. It felt pretty good but wasn't at all a massage. This went on for about 20 minutes and I rather enjoyed it and the UTC roaming I was doing at the same time. Drat, bolt-ons. I really don't like them, not even with a rose tattoo above the left one. Oh well. After the flip she offered FS but I opted for a bit less. Nice BBBJ though. After that Lucy gave a very strong, thorough foot and lower leg massage to finish out the hour. She aims to please but seriously I just can't get past the bolt-ons. We parted on good terms and I wish I could have seen the other participants but they were all busy. There, I did it.Didn't realize F&C was still in existence. Back in the day, the big draw for me was the timming. Does anyone know if that's still on the menu? Who's the star there?

Slammer6008
08-07-20, 22:23
Visited the 6 recently and saw Lisa. Standard tax and tip. Average looking and looks like her pic but the pic is her best representation I would say. One thing I did take a liking to was her Nice long nipples. Very pinch-able and suckable if that's what you're into. Was asked if I wanted to strap up so guess some type of bare was available. Not a good CBJ only maybe 30 secs and tried to get me to enter while limp. She did say I was Big and I made sure to pound away and get my Time worth while she was rushing me. A rushed plucking to say the least. Think I saw bailey on my way out and She seemed enthusiastic.Just went in to see who was available drew Lisa she said she would fuck me an suck me good I said no I'll try Sophia instead. Nice little tits an ass nice BJ when it was time for fucky she wanted it Quick. It was ok I just got back from vacation I wanted to get my whistle wet.

Slammer6008
08-07-20, 22:27
Just went in to see who was available drew Lisa she said she would fuck me an suck me good I said no I'll try Sophia instead. Nice little tits an ass nice BJ when it was time for fucky she wanted it Quick. It was ok I just got back from vacation I wanted to get my whistle wet.When I left I seen Nicky she looked pretty good I'll try her next I thought at one time she was heavier but her body looked good.

Anyone try her.

OakOak22
08-07-20, 23:09
I was able to get out and run errands today, so I thought I'd try a couple places.

Six Star / Blue Tide. Tustin.

I wanted to try this place after reading about it. And apparently so did everyone else. Pulled into the parking lot and saw a line of mongers waiting outside the door. Good for them. I turned around and headed north.

Harmony. Heim Ave, Orange.

Another I wanted to try, but closed, no answering of phone number (google number), nor a knock on the door. I got the extra special experience of having the mail man come up behind me and say, "I think they are closed. Sorry buddy. " Took a bit for my shame to recede.

Star's Therapy. Lincoln, Orange.

My go to, and open. A pimp was operating the door and the. 4 house fee. I got a room, very clean, the radio blasting fairly loud, but not loud enough to hear the guy next door pounding away LOL. Andrea came in with a see-through top and booty shorts. Face 2/10. Bolt-on ass, but in doggy it looks really good. She started by sucking on my balls, and that got me rigid. CBJ was short, but that wasn't why I was there. She had me lube her up while she went down, and I got the V and A nice and slick. CG, super tight, she's been working the kegels. Then switched to doggy, and the lines of her back, waist and ass were fantastic. Still tight, pushing back against me, making nice sounds. I ventured a finger to her other hole and she said "yes baby" so I dove in knuckle deep. She kept it up, took a great pounding with no complaint, no rush. Honestly, I'd take Star's over Detox any day. Though I'm probably going to regret telling you all that.

Liberal use of alcohol spray and wipes before and after. Never asked for a tip or gave a price. I tipped $. 2.Lmao, always have had very mediocre experiences at star. To each his own I guess.

BCarson1500
08-07-20, 23:46
When I left I seen Nicky she looked pretty good I'll try her next I thought at one time she was heavier but her body looked good.

Anyone try her.Here's Niki!

Negro038
08-08-20, 01:07
When I left I seen Nicky she looked pretty good I'll try her next I thought at one time she was heavier but her body looked good.

Anyone try her.Tried Nicky today. 17 stars for effort. Big time effort. Took her 45 minutes to finish me. Small torpedos up top, great body. Nothing bare. Dropped a C note on her. It's a good, not great. Better / younger than Bailey, and I won't repeat either of them.

Eccaios
08-08-20, 12:59
Lmao, always have had very mediocre experiences at star. To each his own I guess.For sure. I just hate being rushed or haggling. That's never happened for me at Stars, or at Cozy.

Slammer6008
08-08-20, 13:53
Here's Niki!We know what she looks like but we need in intel. LOL Bill Billy Carson. Working in Orange right now. Might go up to Hacienda Heights West Covina area venture out a little bit change it up. Does anyone have any in intel.

Or a place I'll try and give my review. Come on team. We can do it. Also Thursday going up to the Victorville area to try my M &.

M twins again.

Mvmvm
08-08-20, 16:05
I came down to OC from LA today. Needed a massage bad. I'd read reviews here that Harbor gave a decent massage so I checked it out. Got a relaxing massage from Nancy including a decent HE on the flip. Some teasing before the flip would've made it even better LOL. I paid for an hour and was in for 45 minutes but I got what I came for. . 6 is higher than what I typically pay in LA but I'd learned it's the standard out here. Total damage was still less than $.

BCarson1500
08-08-20, 20:00
We know what she looks like but we need in intel. LOL Bill Billy Carson. Working in Orange right now. Might go up to Hacienda Heights West Covina area venture out a little bit change it up. Does anyone have any in intel.

Or a place I'll try and give my review. Come on team. We can do it. Also Thursday going up to the Victorville area to try my M &.

M twins again.Slam, can't tell you much about Niki other than I saw her at 6* a couple of months ago sitting in the lobby (I did have a photo sent to me from MMS so I shared). She was waiting for the next customer. Have not have the opportunity to schedule a playdate with her. Based on looks and demeanor, I would be willing to take her for a test drive. Seems like her recent review is a +.

Slammer6008
08-09-20, 00:17
Tried Nicky today. 17 stars for effort. Big time effort. Took her 45 minutes to finish me. Small torpedos up top, great body. Nothing bare. Dropped a C note on her. It's a good, not great. Better / younger than Bailey, and I won't repeat either of them.Thank you El Negro.

Ho Down Man2
08-09-20, 03:02
Dude, this ain't middle school.

No one is "picking on" anyone.

I'm found it interesting that more then one AMP worker decided to text this particular person for information about what the municipal government is doing.

It was an observation and nothing else.

Hopefully this person is big enough to fight their own battles if they feel threatened.You are right this aint middle school.

I don't fight anyone's battles but I can make my own observations and mine was one that you were making an incorrect observation. I was simply informing you that this guy is legit and so if he said his girls texted him with info, then that is what they did. No need to question or raise an eyebrow and give others on this board that he may or may not be legit.

So just back the F--k up and relax. Move on to more serious issues rather than dealing with this.

HeadorTail
08-10-20, 00:37
Stopped by SH this afternoon. Most of the providers you'd recognize are gone, with the exception of Grace and Lily. I'd gone by when they reopened last month and was disappointed. The new girl was about 30. Nice massage. Held my wrist while she did my upper body so I wouldn't touch. Stuffed the towel around my junk like she packing a wound. No teasing. Didn't get close. I pulled the towel away. She put it back. Too bad. I loved the atmosphere here pre-Covid.

Kevin80
08-10-20, 11:58
Stopped by SH this afternoon. Most of the providers you'd recognize are gone, with the exception of Grace and Lily. I'd gone by when they reopened last month and was disappointed. The new girl was about 30. Nice massage. Held my wrist while she did my upper body so I wouldn't touch. Stuffed the towel around my junk like she packing a wound. No teasing. Didn't get close. I pulled the towel away. She put it back. Too bad. I loved the atmosphere here pre-Covid.What was the new girl's name. You had one before that wouldn't let you touch her waist, is this the same one? I will try Grace again and maybe Lily. Are they similar in looks and service?

JakeForTheWin
08-10-20, 21:27
Tried out Havana for first time today and had mia, she's fairly new, 2nd day working. My GOD she is hot. Colombia / Persian almost like a Miss Universe Contestant. Massage was ok, slight teasing then came the flip. Had nuru but only took her top off, panty stayed on which was a real mood killer for me, anyways nice sensual massage, nice attitude but not on level with what Brianna from HS or Paris / Charity had. If you have any recs on who I should try, pm me. Would love to try out more of HDS but it's a long drive for me.

HeadorTail
08-11-20, 09:48
What was the new girl's name. You had one before that wouldn't let you touch her waist, is this the same one? I will try Grace again and maybe Lily. Are they similar in looks and serviceDifferent girl. Drawing a blank on her name. If I remember I'll PM you. Grace is 35 and seriously cute. Flat chested but fun. Good massage. Lucy maybe 45. Good massage pedestrian HJ.

AverageJoeJohn
08-11-20, 12:51
For all my Kat fans. I have some news for you, if you're interested please PM me.

Socalopus
08-11-20, 12:55
I'm not in the OC often I had some business coming up again and returned to this thread for advice. After reading about F&C how could I miss out on such an institution? To say the least this place is down market. Walked past some guy reading a book at the door and Lucy intercepts me almost immediately, grabs my hand and walks me inside. Inside the large room that's been mentioned all the furniture was stacked near the entrance so they weren't counting on any legit business, at least that day. Very quickly I'm on the table and Lucy begins a very soft rubdown with her very warm hands. It felt pretty good but wasn't at all a massage. This went on for about 20 minutes and I rather enjoyed it and the UTC roaming I was doing at the same time. Drat, bolt-ons. I really don't like them, not even with a rose tattoo above the left one. Oh well. After the flip she offered FS but I opted for a bit less. Nice BBBJ though. After that Lucy gave a very strong, thorough foot and lower leg massage to finish out the hour. She aims to please but seriously I just can't get past the bolt-ons. We parted on good terms and I wish I could have seen the other participants but they were all busy. There, I did it.Yes, I agree, those big fake, hard tits are somewhat of a turnoff, but she gives a good performance for the price. Luckily it's dark back there in those old rooms!

RolfTorren
08-11-20, 16:36
I'm a fan. Any info is appreciated.
PM sent.

Thanks.

For all my Kat fans. I have some news for you, if you're interested please PM me.

Gulongitlog
08-11-20, 22:02
Skyy.

Her nuru technique was alright. Not really a massage that will take out the notches but she does have a nice body. The pix in her IG are close representation. She definitely has some big knockers. Finished between those huge tits which felt great.

6* Emily.

I'm not sure if it was just my bad luck. But they kept trying to switch someone else when I've already made an appt with Emily. Hoping to get similar experience as the others but I didn't get the same luck. She basically looked like she was in pain the entire time. Most likely sore. She said I was too big but I doubt it. I'd say just a little above avg. But no mandingo for sure. She's definitely cute tho.

Michelle / Mia.

Great nuru technique. Sensual. The reverse cowgirl is definitely as great as others have said. She has a fantastic body with a pretty face too. Finished between her nice tits too but since she had too much oil, she couldn't keep those nice tits wrapped fully around the entire time.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a nice Russian finish, please lmk. Also, I'm hoping to have a tf / BJ cim finish. If anyone has any info where to get this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cappy73
08-12-20, 01:52
For all my Kat fans. I have some news for you, if you're interested please PM me.Definitely a fan!!

Slammer6008
08-12-20, 15:22
Skyy.

Her nuru technique was alright. Not really a massage that will take out the notches but she does have a nice body. The pix in her IG are close representation. She definitely has some big knockers. Finished between those huge tits which felt great.

6* Emily.

I'm not sure if it was just my bad luck. But they kept trying to switch someone else when I've already made an appt with Emily. Hoping to get similar experience as the others but I didn't get the same luck. She basically looked like she was in pain the entire time. Most likely sore. She said I was too big but I doubt it. I'd say just a little above avg. But no mandingo for sure. She's definitely cute tho.

Michelle / Mia.

Great nuru technique. Sensual. The reverse cowgirl is definitely as great as others have said. She has a fantastic body with a pretty face too. Finished between her nice tits too but since she had too much oil, she couldn't keep those nice tits wrapped fully around the entire time.

If anyone has any other suggestions for a nice Russian finish, please lmk. Also, I'm hoping to have a tf / BJ cim finish. If anyone has any info where to get this, it would be greatly appreciated.Yea with Emily banging 10 to 15 mongers a day 7 days a week that pussy must get pretty sore. She needs to start taking it in the ass. 😁.

Slammer6008
08-12-20, 16:26
Yea with Emily banging 10 to 15 mongers a day 7 days a week that pussy must get pretty sore. She needs to start taking it in the ass. 😁.Anyways she won't to back for a month til her pussy heals up.

ArchOwl
08-12-20, 18:37
Barberwaxingqueen is seeing regulars and taking appointments, but she isn't seeing anybody new. Got a trim and left happy.

Kevin80
08-12-20, 19:45
Finally had a chance to visit both Anna and Andie. They are very similar especially with the mask, same hair, same set of eyes, same height (tall), same massage technique. Saw Anna first. When I came later to see Andie, I thought she was Anna, not sure until she identified herself as Andie. After the session, I saw both walking around and Andie is a lot bigger, because Anna is very thin. I like them both. Heard another name in the next room, I believe it was Jessica. I saw a girl sitting as I was leaving, not sure if it was Jessica or Sue, anyway, not attractive. Both Anna and Andie, great massage and a basic HJ. Nothing more.

Slammer6008
08-12-20, 22:07
Barberwaxingqueen is seeing regulars and taking appointments, but she isn't seeing anybody new. Got a trim and left happy.If she would just fuck I would be there once a week.

Hornilius69
08-13-20, 02:38
Anyways she won't to back for a month til her pussy heals up.I got a good creampie from her.

GreenStream
08-13-20, 11:02
Yea with Emily banging 10 to 15 mongers a day 7 days a week that pussy must get pretty sore. She needs to start taking it in the ass..It is sad to read that she was so greedy or forced to see too many customers. Why would you want to wreck her rectum?

Slammer6008
08-13-20, 12:25
I got a good creampie from her.How did it taste 😳.

EverydayMonger
08-13-20, 12:39
I got a good creampie from her.What was the damage?

DreamFreez
08-13-20, 18:32
It's been 2 years since I left the MP and Stripclub scene and moved to the Hoe scene.

A lot of great talent back in 2017/2018.

The Russian at Passion, Paris blonde Russian girl at Honey Spa.

And my favorite.

https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/jewelz-blu

She used to do Nuru Massage in Orange with her fiend at their apartment. She a doing porn now.

Anyway I wanted to know if there are any good looking girls in their 20's offering FS in the MP scene??

Not really a fan of this Nuru. I Have seen the Barberwaxing last year for the experience.

RedRoddddd
08-13-20, 18:33
The new place Happy Face on 1045x beach blvd, old Rose spa shop area. 1 cute Viet and one busty one. Everything available, masks off.

Fullerton spa open, they won't answer the phone and require appointments.

China places on Edginger in SA, by Subway ok 35-45 yrs. 2509 Edinger like 70 year old grandma comes out, I ask for young lady and out comes 60 yr old grandma;(GG few Chinese places open with 1 girl, le palace and air body. Pretty sure is the ugliest or oldest girl. Harbor across from McD's milfy Viets, GFE and you can get a haircut too. Curvy Candy V girl DD's from Temptation in Stanton might be in SA on 17th, might not as she's always "come back tomorrow" every time I ask. Other v girls there, but not eye Candy. TLC in SA has a few hotties, total hoochies, they greet you in their lingerie, bring some bank. Oh, the pics online are all fake except 6*. Happy hunting.

ArchOwl
08-13-20, 20:30
If she would just fuck I would be there once a week.Oh god yeah. I can barely get a single finger in there, I can't imagine how tight it would feel.

She did let me finish on her tits which was fun.

Anyway I wanted to know if there are any good looking girls in their 20's offering FS in the MP scene??

There was a girl named Tiffany at BFF down in Santa Ana that ticks all the boxes, but the last time I saw her was before COVID screwed everything up. Dunno if the place is still open or if she still works at that location or any MP.

Roo556
08-13-20, 20:37
I came out of work pretty sore and was looking for a good massage. I swung by air body but the place was closed so I drove over to softly in Stanton. After deliberating for a while I finally said fuck it and walked in. I got to the front window and the mamasan who I now know is Diana came up and said half hour only so I gave her 4. She was rude and acted annoyed that I showed up at all so I was happy to find out that she wasn't going to be giving the massage. In came Cindy a young, friendly girl who massages me for about 3 minutes. She did walk on my back though. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I told her he. She said that would be 6 but 1 If I wanted "body". I hoped that meant FS but in retrospect I think she just means to touch her body which is ridiculous. Anyway I gave her 6 and I managed to get to touch one of her big fake tits. Overall the girl was hot but the experience was not and I was rushed out before the 30 minutes. If only I could get a girl like that who does a real massage.

Slammer6008
08-13-20, 21:10
Oh god yeah. I can barely get a single finger in there, I can't imagine how tight it would feel.

She did let me finish on her tits which was fun.

Yeah that’s why I don’t go that much anymore I just can’t take it..lol

There was a girl named Tiffany at BFF down in Santa Ana that ticks all the boxes, but the last time I saw her was before COVID screwed everything up. Dunno if the place is still open or if she still works at that location or any MP.BBF I went there a month ago asking for Tiffany and they pulled the old switcheroo on me. And that was three strikes there out.

Slammer6008
08-13-20, 21:12
BBF I went there a month ago asking for Tiffany and they pulled the old switcheroo on me. And that was three strikes there out.But I would love to have the queen bee. I just want to fuck her one time. Yeah I know she is tight she let me lick it drove me crazy drove her crazy too.

Unleash5000
08-13-20, 23:10
Barberwaxingqueen is seeing regulars and taking appointments, but she isn't seeing anybody new. Got a trim and left happy.Who is this and what is her number / ad?

Slammer6008
08-14-20, 13:16
Who is this and what is her number / ad?She's not takin anyone new.