PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Slammer6008
06-23-20, 21:48
Back with some intel LOL.

After showering for hours and feeling ashamed of myself I did it guys. I went to three locations in 1 day.

Nirvana in Alamitos.

Got there as soon as they opened with a small Asian girl that calls herself Bibi. Big tattoo on her back. She's FS but cfs and CBJ. Big ass and tits but kind of ugly wouldn't try it again. Damage 160 which is bs since they are trying to make up for the days closed.

After I went home and showered I went to.

Relax and unwind on brookurst. I tried bailey. Reviews on her were great but not my type LOL a bit cheaper here though.

Any recommendation on this place for a girl with a fat ass? That's FS.

Lastly I went to VT in Westminster with Kathie. She's Vietnamese super short with no ass and big tits. Massage was shit even if she was a sweet girl. 20 minutes into massage she turned me over and asked me in I wanted banana to scream lmfao I said yes she went to get a hat and came back to smd with a hat. She only provides FS with cfs and CBJ. She just laid there and took it. This one was the worst for me. She had no ass and just laid there taking it. Super boring. I didn't even bust. I went home and finished my self off haha.

Hope this is good Intel for yall. Please help me find a Latina that does FS.You did take a beating for the team. I'll pm you later. Just dust yourself off and get back up to the plate.

JohnB3411
06-24-20, 00:19
Looking for a great massage and HE with big D cup girl. Any one can Pm suggestion would be great. I love this forum and I've ready at least the last 6 months of posts and continue to follow and post. Thanks guys!

Huch66
06-24-20, 00:38
Where is this place a lot of you are talking about? There's a Le Palace in Santa Ana and Garden Grove.The one that I went to is in Garden Grove. They were closed, but I called and MMS told me to go to Air Body Massage down the street. Apparently same ownership.

Roo556
06-24-20, 02:28
Saw coco at Sakura in orange. She was maybe mid 30's but hard to tell cause she was wearing a mask, and flat all over. The massage was a waste of time, no real teasing or actual massage either. Also I paid for 30 minutes but got rushed out after like 15. I keep hearing about how good Orange County is but for my first run here that was a little disappointing. But I'm a simple man with a simple plan and I won't stop until I put my dick between some big Asian hooters. Wish me luck friends.

July1714
06-24-20, 03:31
You did take a beating for the team. I'll pm you later. Just dust yourself off and get back up to the plate.Looking for Latina FS if anyone has any Intel LOL tired of the flat Asian ass I've been finding.

HeadorTail
06-24-20, 09:58
Great job Negro. You're in the running for rookie of the year. You came out of knowhere with your first post.Maybe rookie of the year. If you agreed on $60 for BBFS and BBBJ to completion then you're my hero. If price wasn't discussed and she performed on trust of decent compensation then this young lady will be asking for money up front from now on. Probably you're a sex god and she'll do you for free next time but this place has never been confused with Fish and Chips across Springdale.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 10:42
Looking for Latina FS if anyone has any Intel LOL tired of the flat Asian ass I've been finding.Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 15:24
OK boys going in now to spot aroma therapy in San Bernardino the Intel on this chick petite Latina a great ass to fuck I'll keep you posted.

Asphalt
06-24-20, 15:28
I didn't expect to find any fun at such a nice mall in San Juan Capistrano but I did. The very short MSM wore a mask to greet me and so did the non-English speaking Chinese therapist. No oil for massage, just acupressure while covered by a sheet. Not too long after we began she made herself available for some OTC / UTC roaming but kept at the massage, which I really like. Overall the massage was pretty good though not highly skilled. After the flip it was a bit confusing just what exactly she would do but eventually I worked down the spandex pants and off with the bra to reveal a very nicely bare kitty and a great pair of Cs. She had a bit of a belly and for a minute I thought she was pregnant. I think she was ok with the BBBJ but wanted to appear to be reluctant. Quite possibly FS available but I didn't try. Anyway, that's what I got. She didn't seem too afraid of CIM and she took a bit of it before I pulled her head away. Next time she'll get it all. Two therapists on duty and the other was much more slender. Both probably just around 40-45 years old. Entry fee. 6 for the hour. Tipped $, was that too much?

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 16:11
OK boys going in now to spot aroma therapy in San Bernardino the Intel on this chick petite Latina a great ass to fuck I'll keep you posted.Spring training game number one What a game boys hot Latina maybe 28 years old petite frame great tits and ass for fucking unbelievable we got to get this girl on our team.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 16:16
Spring training game number one What a game boys hot Latina maybe 28 years old petite frame great tits and ass for fucking unbelievable we got to get this girl on our team.Spring training game number two of a doubleheaderWell boys I hope I'm in the lineup on game number two and that will start around 3:30 I'll keep you posted. That first game went into extra innings so I'm a little tired now hopefully I can recuperate. I might have to call July up to pinch-hit.

Gulongitlog
06-24-20, 16:23
Saw coco at Sakura in orange. She was maybe mid 30's but hard to tell cause she was wearing a mask, and flat all over. The massage was a waste of time, no real teasing or actual massage either. Also I paid for 30 minutes but got rushed out after like 15. I keep hearing about how good Orange County is but for my first run here that was a little disappointing. But I'm a simple man with a simple plan and I won't stop until I put my dick between some big Asian hooters. Wish me luck friends.I've been looking for an asian that does Russian too. I did try out Lena at relaxing spa near harbor and 1st. She has bolt ons so not perfect but can get the job done plus affordable; massage was decent tho. Nuru by skyy is latina but has some great big tits that made me burst. I'm hoping to do a TF with a BBBJCIM finish. Any suggestions would be welcome. Ty.

Kevin80
06-24-20, 16:54
I didn't expect to find any fun at such a nice mall in San Juan Capistrano but I did. The very short MSM wore a mask to greet me and so did the non-English speaking Chinese therapist. No oil for massage, just acupressure while covered by a sheet. Not too long after we began she made herself available for some OTC / UTC roaming but kept at the massage, which I really like. Overall the massage was pretty good though not highly skilled. After the flip it was a bit confusing just what exactly she would do but eventually I worked down the spandex pants and off with the bra to reveal a very nicely bare kitty and a great pair of Cs. She had a bit of a belly and for a minute I thought she was pregnant. I think she was ok with the BBBJ but wanted to appear to be reluctant. Quite possibly FS available but I didn't try. Anyway, that's what I got. She didn't seem too afraid of CIM and she took a bit of it before I pulled her head away. Next time she'll get it all. Two therapists on duty and the other was much more slender. Both probably just around 40-45 years old. Entry fee. 6 for the hour. Tipped $, was that too much?Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 17:39
Spring training game number two of a doubleheaderWell boys I hope I'm in the lineup on game number two and that will start around 3:30 I'll keep you posted. That first game went into extra innings so I'm a little tired now hopefully I can recuperate. I might have to call July up to pinch-hit.Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.

RBFSyndrome
06-24-20, 19:04
/5-star-body-massage in Westminster.

First time there. I pulled Linda. Mid 30's MILF. FS bare back all day. When she cums, she is done and then she will finish you with BBBJ. $35 door, $60 tip. I'm done.Any intel on melon size and if they're bolts? Also curious if cute. Thanks m8.

Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.

Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good😁128077; Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied. 😛.Same question, any intel on melon size and if they're bolts?

Just seeking clarity to minimize miss hits LOL.

I may hit up le pal or one of the above and report back soon. Still a bit afraid to go BBBJ esp during these times.

The New Guy 57
06-24-20, 19:07
Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?

SupBullseye8
06-24-20, 19:43
Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.Slammer is my hero. Fellas he's trying to hit for the cycle. LOL damn I wish I had the energy and the cash.

JohnB3411
06-24-20, 19:50
Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?Just scroll and read each page of the forum and you will find what your looking for.

Hyarusa
06-24-20, 19:56
Just moved to Rancho in south county drove around looked around and doesn't look like there's much options around here. Any info gents?There's nothing to be found in RSM, you'll have to head to Lake Forest / Mission Viejo. Search this forum, you'll find plenty of info on those two cities.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 20:43
Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.In the first double header of the year Boys what a game before the game started I didn't think my bat would be stiff enough.

To play the Asian MILF Said she would know how to fix my bat to make it stiff again she proceeded to suck suck and suck til it was real stiff so I proceeded to fuck that ass from behind. Damn that ass Can take a pounding it started going soft again she wanted to know if she can suck it again. Got her from behind again an finished on her ass. Asked if she wanted more team players she responded with she has enough already. Tomorrow away game in Victorville.

Slammer6008
06-24-20, 20:56
There's nothing to be found in RSM, you'll have to head to Lake Forest / Mission Viejo. Search this forum, you'll find plenty of info on those two cities.Go there thank me later.

July1714
06-24-20, 20:59
Try Bella Wednesday an Friday.How does she look? Is she BBFS?

Negro038
06-24-20, 21:11
Spring training game number one What a game boys hot Latina maybe 28 years old petite frame great tits and ass for fucking unbelievable we got to get this girl on our teamHot. Latina. Great tits.

Need location and name. Sounds perfect.

Msp343
06-24-20, 22:09
Long time reader here. Just visited Aroma in CM for the first time. Heard good things from you guys so I thought I try it out. Walked in and didn't ask for any specific girl since I wanted to see who they gave me. I walked into the room and couldn't see shit it was so dark. Got on the table and Jackie came in a few min after. Latina mid 20's, Curvy with a heavy rack. We got to talking. She was nice. Massage was pretty weak but whatever that's not why I came. After about 15 min she tells me to flip and offers nuru. I don't know if she understood what that meant cause HJ topless on top is not what I consider nuru. Decided to get her on bottom and Russian finish. In the end it was decent. She was curvy and had a nice rack but the nuru was a let down. I'll come back but def going to try someone else. Damage. 65 hr, nuru $.

Msp343
06-24-20, 22:40
Anyone have experience going here? A recent post has me intrigued wanting to give it a go.First time posting. Decided to try Aroma in CM for the first time today. Read good things about this place. Walked in and didn't ask for anyone in particular. When I entered the room it was almost pitch black I couldn't see shit LOL. After a few min Jackie came in. Curvy Latina mid 20's, big rack. Got to chatting about what to do during to lock down and what not. Massaged itself was mediocre. Lets just say I wouldn't return if I actually needed a massage. On the flip she offered nuru. What I thought was going to be a b2 b rub was instead a topless HJ with her on top. Decided to flip her over and end with a Russian. I'll try this place again but I want to see who else they got. Damage for hr. 65, nuru $.

HeadorTail
06-24-20, 23:35
Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.Coincidentally drove by Lee Spa this morning. Still closed.

Dog777
06-24-20, 23:46
Go there thank me later.Check out blue in Aliso Viejo. I saw Kate there. Nice.

Negro038
06-25-20, 02:42
Maybe rookie of the year. If you agreed on $60 for BBFS and BBBJ to completion then you're my hero. If price wasn't discussed and she performed on trust of decent compensation then this young lady will be asking for money up front from now on. Probably you're a sex god and she'll do you for free next time but this place has never been confused with Fish and Chips across Springdale.Ahhh. Well, got to be honest. No hero here. Nothing pre negotiated. And definitely no sex God. Maybe 35 years ago.

The New Guy 57
06-25-20, 02:48
Go there thank me later.Are they even open? Went once before COVID pretty good HE asked me for $30 lowest tip I've given ever but looking for more of a BBBJ or CBJ in the area without having to travel to GG Or SA. Even try FS but some different from the regular HE.

Negro038
06-25-20, 03:23
Petite, cute Viet. 30's or early 40's.

Ideas?

Slammer6008
06-25-20, 11:21
Hot. Latina. Great tits.

Need location and name. Sounds perfect.Look at post #21760 . Rookie.

Slammer6008
06-25-20, 11:31
Victorville / apple valley.

Game time 1:00 pm Lin's massage. These bus rides going with the team is a killer After this will be the last game of the week taking a much needed rest in San Clemente it would be nice to go 3-0.

ShortBus17
06-25-20, 11:59
Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.I believe he is talking about Le Spa.

LeatherNeck14
06-25-20, 15:07
Look at post #21760 . Rookie.Slammer is right went there yesterday in his advise bella is built for speed nice round butt and great tits and gives great head does this crazy thing with mouth as she deep throats it.

Slammer6008
06-25-20, 16:37
Victorville / apple valley.

Game time 1:00 pm Lin's massage. These bus rides going with the team is a killer After this will be the last game of the week taking a much needed rest in San Clemente it would be nice to go 3-0.I didn't know it was going to be a doubleheader of Michelle and Mimi 2 hot Asian girls. Fucking an sucking for one straight hour. Having lunch right now at los Domingos before I have to jump back on the bus. EasyOC Thanks for hook up at los Domingos. Sidenote used 8 condoms.

Slammer6008
06-25-20, 16:40
I didn't know it was going to be a doubleheader of Michelle and Mimi 2 hot Asian girls. Fucking an sucking for one straight hour. Having lunch right now at los Domingos before I have to jump back on the bus. EasyOC Thanks for hook up at los Domingos. Sidenote used 8 condoms.What a game it was.

GreenStream
06-25-20, 17:15
I believe he is talking about Le Spa.How about Lee Spa besides the Howard's appliance store?

GreenStream
06-25-20, 17:19
Check out blue in Aliso Viejo. I saw Kate there. Nice.Blue? I have been unable to locate a massage with the word "blue" in the name in Aliso Viejo.

Slammer6008
06-25-20, 21:48
What a game it was.Well boys it started like this. Paid 40/ hhr. In walked in the lovely Michele. Nice body full C tits started Giving me a body rub with her knees goin all the way up an all the way down my body it felt great then the fun started she started rubbing her pussy no panties on. Damn that felt good. She had me Turnover an asked me what I wanted. I said everything so She strips naked and start sucking me off for at least 10 minutes. I knew it would take awhile for me to cum with my full schedule from yesterday. So as she sucking me off the door opens from behind me. My first thought was slammer you're going to the slammer. LOL well to my surprise Mimi drops down her top to show me her gorgeous tits. And she asked me do you want to fuck me too. I said yes. So she came back within around 10 minutes. I'm Doing reverse cowgirl on Michelle. She comes between my legs Michelle gets off an she's starts sucking me off balls on all. Michelle comes over start kissing my chest rubbing my balls. Then starts playing with my assHole. I'm not really into that. So I said too can play that game. So I had one finger in her pussy an one in her ass. Game 4 will next. I need to go chalk the fields.

LucBlake
06-25-20, 22:34
Well boys it started like this. Paid 40/ hhr. In walked in the lovely Michele. Nice body full C tits started Giving me a body rub with her knees goin all the way up an all the way down my body it felt great then the fun started she started rubbing her pussy no panties on. Damn that felt good. She had me Turnover an asked me what I wanted. I said everything so She strips naked and start sucking me off for at least 10 minutes. I knew it would take awhile for me to cum with my full schedule from yesterday. So as she sucking me off the door opens from behind me. My first thought was slammer you're going to the slammer. LOL well to my surprise Mimi drops down her top to show me her gorgeous tits. And she asked me do you want to fuck me too. I said yes. So she came back within around 10 minutes. I'm Doing reverse cowgirl on Michelle. She comes between my legs Michelle gets off an she's starts sucking me off balls on all. Michelle comes over start kissing my chest rubbing my balls. Then starts playing with my assHole. I'm not really into that. So I said too can play that game. So I had one finger in her pussy an one in her ass. Game 4 will next. I need to go chalk the fields.So where do I go for this double header?

I'm in for some doubles.

July1714
06-26-20, 00:45
Spring training game number two It looks like July 1 714 is still banged up from the three games in a row last week. So I let the coach know I'll be ready to go.Haha I'm back. My guilt is gone.

July1714
06-26-20, 00:49
Slammer is right went there yesterday in his advise bella is built for speed nice round butt and great tits and gives great head does this crazy thing with mouth as she deep throats itIs it BBBJ? Damage?

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 04:14
Well boys it started like this. Paid 40/ hhr. In walked in the lovely Michele. Nice body full C tits started Giving me a body rub with her knees goin all the way up an all the way down my body it felt great then the fun started she started rubbing her pussy no panties on. Damn that felt good. She had me Turnover an asked me what I wanted. I said everything so She strips naked and start sucking me off for at least 10 minutes. I knew it would take awhile for me to cum with my full schedule from yesterday. So as she sucking me off the door opens from behind me. My first thought was slammer you're going to the slammer. LOL well to my surprise Mimi drops down her top to show me her gorgeous tits. And she asked me do you want to fuck me too. I said yes. So she came back within around 10 minutes. I'm Doing reverse cowgirl on Michelle. She comes between my legs Michelle gets off an she's starts sucking me off balls on all. Michelle comes over start kissing my chest rubbing my balls. Then starts playing with my assHole. I'm not really into that. So I said too can play that game. So I had one finger in her pussy an one in her ass. Game 4 will next. I need to go chalk the fields.So now I'm saying to myself ok Mimi it your turn I get her nice ass from behind standing up fucking her hard Michelle's behind me kissing my back rubbing my balls an tryin to get a finger in my ass I'm fucking Mimi like. Crazy why I'm Squeezy my ass. LOL so I tell Michelle get underneath me an suck my balls so I'm fucking Mimi real slow an Michelle sucking my balls for at least 5 minutes then I pull out then I have Michelle sucking me off again then I tell mini turn around missionary I'm rubbing her pussy good Michelle sucking harder she stops I start fucking Mimi again Michelle gets from behind an starts kissing my ass an rubbing my balls again mini gets a finger in her pussy why I'm fucking her then she starts grabbing my cock why I'm fucking her good this is going on at least 10 minutes so I stop pull out I have Michelle sucking me now there both excellent cock suckers now I'm rubbing Mimi pussy why I'm still rubbing her pussy I get Michelle from behind I'm fucking her good now with my thumb in her ass just pounding that ass good for another 5 minutes then I stop then I have Mimi sucking me again. Michelle's behind doing her thing the a here some monger sayin hello is anybody there so Michelle left so in fucked Mimi from behind again the went missionary again a finally cumed.

LucBlake
06-26-20, 10:07
So now I'm saying to myself ok Mimi it your turn I get her nice ass from behind standing up fucking her hard Michelle's behind me kissing my back rubbing my balls an tryin to get a finger in my ass I'm fucking Mimi like. Crazy why I'm Squeezy my ass. LOL so I tell Michelle get underneath me an suck my balls so I'm fucking Mimi real slow an Michelle sucking my balls for at least 5 minutes then I pull out then I have Michelle sucking me off again then I tell mini turn around missionary I'm rubbing her pussy good Michelle sucking harder she stops I start fucking Mimi again Michelle gets from behind an starts kissing my ass an rubbing my balls again mini gets a finger in her pussy why I'm fucking her then she starts grabbing my cock why I'm fucking her good this is going on at least 10 minutes so I stop pull out I have Michelle sucking me now there both excellent cock suckers now I'm rubbing Mimi pussy why I'm still rubbing her pussy I get Michelle from behind I'm fucking her good now with my thumb in her ass just pounding that ass good for another 5 minutes then I stop then I have Mimi sucking me again. Michelle's behind doing her thing the a here some monger sayin hello is anybody there so Michelle left so in fucked Mimi from behind again the went missionary again a finally cumed.The best part of the story was that you almost shit the sheets when the door flew open and Michelle came in! Bravo.

NoClue02
06-26-20, 12:48
Saw Andie. 35 cute. Chinese like they all are. Loved the massage. Loved getting her long nipples sucked. Loved getting junior sucked. Who says love sucks? Price is $35 now.Checked out andie, and maybe just me but andie's looks, massage style, teasing style and body are the same as ana. I couldn't confirmed due to her mask, but her eyes when I first saw her at the entrance made me think it ana. No BJ allow for me.

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 13:16
Haha I'm back. My guilt is gone.Now get out there an start swinging that bat. You can Dooooo it. Go see Bella today an report back.

LucBlake
06-26-20, 15:05
Went to see Emily today and was not disappointed. Her body is absolutely on point for what I like. Small tits which I like, firm ass and can take a pounding.

SCJohn
06-26-20, 15:14
Top Ten is open now. Place felt clean, the girls all wore masks. Usual service as before.

Hadez
06-26-20, 16:48
Went to 5 Star 4:45 PM Thur. Was told girls not wanting to work so they short on girls. The girl tending to me left the room 4 times to check the door. She wanted 150 for FS but the constant leaving the room left me not wanting anything else from her. She would let my hands roam but there was no loosening of cloths as any time she would leave. She was thick but not fat 30 something. We talked about many things but for some reason she got real quiet when I asked her name at beginning and end of session. Started with M. The session lasted just over 20 minutes before she said it was done.

/5-star-body-massage in Westminster.

First time there. I pulled Linda. Mid 30's MILF. FS bare back all day. When she cums, she is done and then she will finish you with BBBJ. $35 door, $60 tip. I'm done.

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 17:58
Went to 5 Star 4:45 PM Thur. Was told girls not wanting to work so they short on girls. The girl tending to me left the room 4 times to check the door. She wanted 150 for FS but the constant leaving the room left me not wanting anything else from her. She would let my hands roam but there was no loosening of cloths as any time she would leave. She was thick but not fat 30 something. We talked about many things but for some reason she got real quiet when I asked her name at beginning and end of session. Started with M. The session lasted just over 20 minutes before she said it was done.Yes everyone is short on girls. But mama son needs to turn on the air-conditioning. Whoever works in the air-conditioning business go over there and check it out. When I was over there last week fucking like a jack rabbit. But the young flower that I had was on top of me naked and was sweating all over me nothing like hot naked sex with a young flower. But yeah I wish they would turn that air on. So you had a girl with the letter M. Was it Mary Madeline Maggie Michelle Mimi May meyu Molly Martha Momo Misha Megan? I'll see if I can come up with more later.

July1714
06-26-20, 19:22
Now get out there an start swinging that bat. You can Dooooo it. Go see Bella today an report back.Does she do BBFS?

MisterBox
06-26-20, 19:32
Had lunch break session over at Pure Relaxation in GG today with Marissa. Young mamasan met me at the back door and was super nice. Went into the room and got on the table not really knowing what to expect. Had somewhat of an idea based off other posts here, but was keen to see if I could get FS.

Well, no FS, no FIV, no sucking on boobies just a body rub weak nuru style.

Marissa wasn't bad personality wise, she was cool to have conversation with but that's about it. Wasn't really in the mood but she got me to release nonetheless. The photos they post are definitely fake, which I'm sure most of you already know, so it's basically like the lotto.

$45 for 30 min, $100 for the nuru. Sad to say I probably won't go back. As I was leaving she told me she also works at Aroma, but under the name Cheryl I think.

Oh how I miss the days of Nurugurus and the twin sisters I use to frequent weekly. Anyone know where they are at? I remember seeing one of them at bodycare after she got bolt ons but disappeared after that. Been so long I can't remember the names, Mimi and??

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 21:25
Does she do BBFS?You are a dirty bird. LOL.

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 21:31
Had lunch break session over at Pure Relaxation in GG today with Marissa. Young mamasan met me at the back door and was super nice. Went into the room and got on the table not really knowing what to expect. Had somewhat of an idea based off other posts here, but was keen to see if I could get FS.

Marissa wasn't bad personality wise, she was cool to have conversation with but that's about it. Wasn't really in the mood but she got me to release nonetheless. The photos they post are definitely fake, which I'm sure most of you already know, so it's basically like the lotto.

$45 for 30 min, $100 for the nuru. Sad to say I probably won't go back. As I was leaving she told me she also works at Aroma, but under the name Cheryl I think.

Oh how I miss the days of Nurugurus and the twin sisters I use to frequent weekly. Anyone know where they are at? I remember seeing one of them at bodycare after she got bolt ons but disappeared after that. Been so long I can't remember the names, Mimi and??Yeah that place is pretty much done since everything is wide open if you notice they used to be 10 to 12 girls now there's like three or four. Just go to six star on Brookhurst get Emily she will wet your whistle.

Slammer6008
06-26-20, 21:41
You are a dirty bird. LOL.When I say that I'm doing the foghorn leghorn impression. Do you know who I'm talking about the big rooster.

Negro038
06-26-20, 22:29
Ok you mongers. Where do I find a nice Vietnamese woman with a killer bod? Got an itch that needs to be scratched.

PaperTiger24
06-26-20, 22:43

Oh how I miss the days of Nurugurus and the twin sisters I use to frequent weekly. Anyone know where they are at? I remember seeing one of them at bodycare after she got bolt ons but disappeared after that. Been so long I can't remember the names, Mimi and??Oh man Nurugurus, the good old days for sure. Yeah I forget the other name, I only saw her once or twice but I saw Mimi more frequently. Also saw her at Bodycare and she switched up her name at that place for a little bit. If you remember Elle, there's pics of Mimi on her social media. That's the extent of what I know about Mimi these days. Back in the day allegedly she found a dude so maybe that's why she left the business. She's definitely missed.

Dog777
06-26-20, 23:06
Blue? I have been unable to locate a massage with the word "blue" in the name in Aliso Viejo.I think it's call honey blue. There is one called silver too just off the freeway. Clean one toon in a office building. Find them one the bedpage. You'll be happy.

Hadez
06-26-20, 23:20
I supposed I could have asked her to write her name down. Found it odd we could have conversations no problem but when the subject of her name came up should could not find the vocal cords to speak her name through the mask. That and the interruptions had me not caring about much but ending that encounter.

Called today to try to setup a appointment with Linda. The lady who answered said Linda was too young to work. Maybe that is the young flower you had last week?

Yes everyone is short on girls. But mama son needs to turn on the air-conditioning. Whoever works in the air-conditioning business go over there and check it out. When I was over there last week fucking like a jack rabbit. But the young flower that I had was on top of me naked and was sweating all over me nothing like hot naked sex with a young flower. But yeah I wish they would turn that air on. So you had a girl with the letter M. Was it Mary Madeline Maggie Michelle Mimi May meyu Molly Martha Momo Misha Megan? I'll see if I can come up with more later.

MisterBox
06-27-20, 00:09
Oh man Nurugurus, the good old days for sure. Yeah I forget the other name, I only saw her once or twice but I saw Mimi more frequently. Also saw her at Bodycare and she switched up her name at that place for a little bit. If you remember Elle, there's pics of Mimi on her social media. That's the extent of what I know about Mimi these days. Back in the day allegedly she found a dude so maybe that's why she left the business. She's definitely missed.Sigh. Yea the good old days! I remember randomly running into mamasan at the grocery store so many times in Fullerton. LOL.

But yea Tammy was her name at body care. I preferred her sister as she had no tats and was so much more GFE to me and she already had her tits done. She was perfect. I considered her an atf and I'm sad I can't remember her name! I want to say it started with an S.

I don't know elles social media, hook it up brotha!

MisterBox
06-27-20, 00:12
Yeah that place is pretty much done since everything is wide open if you notice they used to be 10 to 12 girls now there's like three or four. Just go to six star on Brookhurst get Emily she will wet your whistle.Haha agree on Emily! But papasan texted me a photo of the girls working and I was turned off immediately. LOL.

Emily is definitely the only one worth while there!

Niki must be new as she was the center of the photo, but man everyone else aside from Emily reminds me of Thai girly boys.

Negro038
06-27-20, 00:57
I supposed I could have asked her to write her name down. Found it odd we could have conversations no problem but when the subject of her name came up should could not find the vocal cords to speak her name through the mask. That and the interruptions had me not caring about much but ending that encounter.

Called today to try to setup a appointment with Linda. The lady who answered said Linda was too young to work. Maybe that is the young flower you had last week?The heat in there must have fried mamasan brain. Linda is easily in her mid 30's. Sorry you had confusion. Keep plugging away.

JohnB3411
06-27-20, 05:38
Went and saw Mia today. Honestly the experience was not worth it. A half assed massage and a HJ. If you don't care about the massage as much, then this is your place. It was all rubbing and no real quality. When I was getting dressed I looked up and seen the rails where she could have gotten up and walked on my back but didn't even offer it. Will not repeat.

Hornilius69
06-27-20, 16:14
Went and saw Mia today. Honestly the experience was not worth it. A half assed massage and a HJ. If you don't care about the massage as much, then this is your place. It was all rubbing and no real quality. When I was getting dressed I looked up and seen the rails where she could have gotten up and walked on my back but didn't even offer it. Will not repeat.This is a HJ and FS shop. They don't want to do a legit massage.

Jdeezy22
06-27-20, 16:18

Oh how I miss the days of Nurugurus and the twin sisters I use to frequent weekly. Anyone know where they are at? I remember seeing one of them at bodycare after she got bolt ons but disappeared after that. Been so long I can't remember the names, Mimi and??Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.

Slammer6008
06-27-20, 18:33
Looks like we have a game in the lovely town of Lake Forest next week.

TBD.

Beckett0207
06-27-20, 21:30
Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.Do you know her handle on Instagram? Thanks!!

July1714
06-28-20, 00:41
You are a dirty bird. LOL.Can you blame me?

LucBlake
06-28-20, 10:31
Haha agree on Emily! But papasan texted me a photo of the girls working and I was turned off immediately. LOL.

Emily is definitely the only one worth while there!

Niki must be new as she was the center of the photo, but man everyone else aside from Emily reminds me of Thai girly boys.They also have Bailey in the picture with Nancy as her name!

YellowFinTuna
06-28-20, 13:10
Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.

Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.

Slammer6008
06-28-20, 13:21
Went to 6* and had Grace - 2 on the massage and then 10 minute flip. Everything on the table but with that tummy and tattoo. I just want to bust and leave as fast as I could. She did have a 10 for attitude, HE and communications. . 4 & . 4. 30 minutes on a 60 min appt.

Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.Good job team player way to step up to the plate.

IgnusDeo
06-28-20, 17:02
Looks like Michelle's finally back this week in CM, fingers crossed she'll have more weekends soon. Looking forward to scheduling a session with her again.

GreenStream
06-28-20, 19:16
I think it's call honey blue. There is one called silver too just off the freeway. Clean one toon in a office building. Find them one the bedpage. You'll be happy.Ah, they are not really massage parlors. Looked and could not find any of them.

BlueberryScone
06-28-20, 19:51

Cloud 9 Reflexology, Westminster. . 35 entry, young provider with a mask, shield and gloves and relatively good looking but a little thick for my liking. Back area rooms are simply thin curtains. Yuck. Almost left but WTF. Massage was about a 5 but plenty of oil and a super positive attitude. HE was about an 8 but I won't repeat because of the curtains. Too bad for the curtains or I would be back. Almost an hour though.Place is a good rub and tug for the money. If you're willing to go back I recommend trying out Annie. If it wasn't for the stupid curtains that place would be much better.

LeatherNeck14
06-28-20, 20:12
Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.

Fe Maiden
06-28-20, 21:29
Looks like we have a game in the lovely town of Lake Forest next week.

TBD.This is a game that I look forward to the highlights of as well as the stadium where game takes place.

Slammer6008
06-28-20, 22:08
Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.It needs to change its players. They been giving up to many Homerun's there pitchers are getting tired It's better to go to the new stadiums that are just opening up. Take me out to the balls game take me out to the crowd suck on my penis an cracker jacks. La la la laaaaaa. That's all I got so far. LOL. The teams getting lots of rest this weekend in San Clemente. No sunset tonite to cloudy.

Hornilius69
06-28-20, 22:18
I just got back from my favorite spot, and unload one whole week worth of cum.

I feel so tired and need to get some rest for tomorrow.

Kevin80
06-28-20, 22:57
Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.What other shop was Emily at? I heard they had another pretty girl Coco but she's no longer there. Any one knows where she went?

Negro038
06-29-20, 10:08
This is a game that I look forward to the highlights of as well as the stadium where game takes place.Me too, with baited breath.

VaqueroNegro
06-29-20, 12:53
Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.Nala at BCC is also very good. She'll make you feel like a million bucks. Novia is also great but scheduling with her has been a bit of a roll of the dice lately.

VaqueroNegro
06-29-20, 12:55
Looks like Michelle's finally back this week in CM, fingers crossed she'll have more weekends soon. Looking forward to scheduling a session with her again.I saw that. She's been very careful about the coronavirus and now that cases are going up again, I wouldn't be surprised if she delays her comeback.

IgnusDeo
06-29-20, 16:28
Nala at BCC is also very good. She'll make you feel like a million bucks. Novia is also great but scheduling with her has been a bit of a roll of the dice lately.Agreed with Novia. Ended up getting ghosted by her when I last tried scheduling a session with her, which is a damn shame. She's always been my go-to.

ThatNuruDude
06-29-20, 17:00
Veronica from bodycare (don't know if she was original nuruguru) offers a really good nuru, she's on Instagram.She goes by Ari at Havana day spa she's fucking amazing dude never had the sister tho Ari said the sus will be making a come back.

Negro038
06-29-20, 19:34
I've scheduled some time with her on Tuesday. I will report back. I will say, she looks promising.

Lift Her Up
06-29-20, 20:14
Is anyone else getting the feeling that the girls are generally trying to raise the customary donation for FS from $ to $point2? I don't want to be a miser, but I also don't want to raise their expectations and start to price my friends here out of the market.

Lift Her Up.

FlipOnOver
06-29-20, 21:47
After 3 months of waiting I finally got back to one of my favorite are&T joints on Beach.

5 min my therapist says through her mask "Who do you like in the Presidential election?

What.

The.

Fuck?

You know that sound you hear in cartoons when somebody loses a game? Wa, wa, wa, waaaaa.

When she started breaking down the pros and cons between "Byedeen and Troooomp" I had to decide if I was going to bail or try to change the subject.

I stayed for the handy but damn, what a mood killer!

ChrisPoontang
06-29-20, 22:09
After 3 months of waiting I finally got back to one of my favorite are&T joints on Beach.

5 min my therapist says through her mask "Who do you like in the Presidential election?

What.

The.

Fuck?

You know that sound you hear in cartoons when somebody loses a game? Wa, wa, wa, waaaaa.

When she started breaking down the pros and cons between "Byedeen and Troooomp" I had to decide if I was going to bail or try to change the subject.

I stayed for the handy but damn, what a mood killer!You should has told her to play your rusty trombone.

A face full of sphincter would have shut her up.

ChillWeebs
06-29-20, 22:10
Was in the area so I stopped by Top 10. Called and they said they have availability. As soon as I hung up like 3 dudes walked in maybe within a few minutes of each other.

Left and figured it was probably a sign to save my money for now.

RBFSyndrome
06-29-20, 22:10
Tried someone new "yiyi"? Pronounced e-e.

Avg face, a / b cup, little posterior.

Above avg msg skills and tease, prob only good part about her really.

Tease was vgood but everything else was not.

Quite a bit of resistance for top access (bottom was 0% chance).

Almost no fondling, no kissing (I guess better for both of us).

To top it off she demanded 70 which is 10 higher than agreed price and immediately refused.

Ended with 40 house 60 tip.

Guys, let's not over tip please. Imma go back to my usual place if these girls start demanding 60+.

I know inflation is coming but damn.

MisterBox
06-30-20, 01:12
She goes by Ari at Havana day spa she's fucking amazing dude never had the sister tho Ari said the sus will be making a come back.Does she have tats? Like sleeves? Where is this Havana day spa? Thank you for the info!!

Asphalt
06-30-20, 09:04
Are you talking about Lee Spa on Cabot road in Laguna Hills? If so, someone told that place has potential for FS and there was a girl there tall and slender that he had FS with a few times. This was before covid but she may be the other therapist that you saw.No, it's Le Spa in the Plaza Del Rio shopping center. Easy to find on google maps.

LucBlake
06-30-20, 09:28
It needs to change its players. They been giving up to many Homerun's there pitchers are getting tired It's better to go to the new stadiums that are just opening up. Take me out to the balls game take me out to the crowd suck on my penis an cracker jacks. La la la laaaaaa. That's all I got so far. LOL. The teams getting lots of rest this weekend in San Clemente. No sunset tonite to cloudy.I'm ready to go in coach!

Wireless91910
06-30-20, 09:40
Had a session with a known provider and she was asking for $1. 2, I held my ground and paid the customary fee.

Is anyone else getting the feeling that the girls are generally trying to raise the customary donation for FS from $ to $point2? I don't want to be a miser, but I also don't want to raise their expectations and start to price my friends here out of the market.

Lift Her Up.

KCowGirl69
06-30-20, 13:40
I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.She is a tall drink of water, she's has a pretty face was wearing heels & a dress, does awesome BLS & maintains eye contact, she can also take a good pounding (I know the mongers there last night heard the pounding). $.20 damage.

GreenStream
06-30-20, 15:15
No, it's Le Spa in the Plaza Del Rio shopping center. Easy to find on google mapsAh, Le Spa is in San Juan Capistrano. Thank you for the recommendation!

GreenStream
06-30-20, 15:23
Have any of you tried Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest recently? I was there before the official opening, and arrived just as another guy arrived at the back door. Amy does excellent erotic massage (she really does know how to massage) and FS, although she is overweight. The girl the other guy got was slim, attractive and young, but he left before me, so we did not compare.

July1714
06-30-20, 17:11
Went back to Jackie! Fuck my guys, her pussy stank.

Please send me a Latina FS providers that do BBFS LOL I need my junk to forget that stank. First time was ok but this time was be.

ThatNuruDude
06-30-20, 18:38
Has anyone had apple from eco? On my way to Havana they posted her on their ig. Worth it or go with Catalina?

Slammer6008
06-30-20, 19:59
Player not available on Tuesdays. Good thing the team had a back up plan. Had a talk with the manager there's a team that wants to play us right now. I hope I'm up with a challenge today a lot of Driving around today In the bus getting all the players out thinking we had a game. Get everyone back in the bus everybody's hungry what a day. OK the games going to start I'm in the sweet little town of Westminster name of the team I think it's called five something. LOL.

Slammer6008
06-30-20, 21:26
Player not available on Tuesdays. Good thing the team had a back up plan. Had a talk with the manager there's a team that wants to play us right now. I hope I'm up with a challenge today a lot of Driving around today In the bus getting all the players out thinking we had a game. Get everyone back in the bus everybody's hungry what a day. OK the games going to start I'm in the sweet little town of Westminster name of the team I think it's called five something. LOL.Accuses the Angels of sign stealing. 😁. Well boys I went to the plate knowing I'd be a little exhausted so I went with the light massage. She asked me what I wanted 😳. I said if you can just oil my bat for now So she proceeded on top of me with her top off oiling my bat real good til it stiffened up. So after around 10 minutes of this I had her takeoff all their clothes and ride my bat good. Next I wanted to get her from behind. Boy I tapped that ass good. Next I. Oh boy the general manager has been trying to get a hold of me to get home. I'll finish up the stats tonite. Unless you guys already know what happened next.

Slammer6008
06-30-20, 21:29
Has anyone had apple from eco? On my way to Havana they posted her on their ig. Worth it or go with Catalina?Yes if the real apples there fuck her. 100.00 tip she's cool.

ThisIsItOne
06-30-20, 21:42
Hi guys. I went to HS when it was open and got Celeste. Slim blonde with a beautiful face. She only worked there one day of the week but don't remember what day. I know I couldn't say much about her but is anyone familiar with her? Or know if she's still a provider? Thanks in advance!

PaperTiger24
06-30-20, 22:03
Player not available on Tuesdays. Good thing the team had a back up plan. Had a talk with the manager there's a team that wants to play us right now. I hope I'm up with a challenge today a lot of Driving around today In the bus getting all the players out thinking we had a game. Get everyone back in the bus everybody's hungry what a day. OK the games going to start I'm in the sweet little town of Westminster name of the team I think it's called five something. LOL.What stadium in Lake Forest?

MisterBox
06-30-20, 22:24
Has anyone had apple from eco? On my way to Havana they posted her on their ig. Worth it or go with Catalina?Hope you had a great time! Please share info. Was going to go today and saw ally, but time didn't work out.

I'll be heading there tomorrow!

Slammer6008
06-30-20, 23:41
What stadium in Lake Forest?Ancient Chinese secret.

Fe Maiden
06-30-20, 23:45
Ancient Chinese secret.Some of us guys in the area need to know what stadium as it's been too long seen they've seen a good game.

PaperTiger24
07-01-20, 00:13
Ancient Chinese secret.LOL fair enough.

HeadorTail
07-01-20, 09:47
Have any of you tried Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest recently? I was there before the official opening, and arrived just as another guy arrived at the back door. Amy does excellent erotic massage (she really does know how to massage) and FS, although she is overweight. The girl the other guy got was slim, attractive and young, but he left before me, so we did not compare.This owner also has a FS shop on Westminster Blvd in Westminster. Not sure if she moves girls around but Kiki at Shiatsu is probably that small, young thing you saw with the other monger. She was FS in a Westminster store previously. Innocent eyes. Knows about thirty words of English. Seven of which are, "I love it when you fuck me. ".

Fe Maiden
07-01-20, 11:26
This owner also has a FS shop on Westminster Blvd in Westminster. Not sure if she moves girls around but Kiki at Shiatsu is probably that small, young thing you saw with the other monger. She was FS in a Westminster store previously. Innocent eyes. Knows about thirty words of English. Seven of which are, "I love it when you fuck me. ".Any hint on which place in Westminster?

PhoReal
07-01-20, 11:40
I asked for Emily too. Not the same one in the picture papasan sent and does not fit description from previous reports. Average looking. Short spinner type. During the massage, I slid my under her skirt to check her ass and snatch. Stopped me and said she was on her period. On the flip, she said she will only do HJ. If I wanted FS, she will send Tina in, who was a new girl. Asked for 120, countered with 100. OK. Send her in.

Tina was who I saw waiting in the back when I went to take a piss before the session. She was better look and wished I had her instead of "Emily". Undressed and asked for the $ upfront. She is about 5'-2", man made C's with an average body type. Does not speak much English. Provided CBJ even though I said I wanted BBBJ. She didn't understand. Allowed DATY. Did mish. She was tight. I didn't last long. I would go back for Tina.

Ok boys I may have just taken one for the team. Set an appointment for Emily at 4 got message that she would be at the second location drove ocean and new girl Niki greeted me. Told her had an appointment with Emily she calls her over but does not anything like the Emily I have had in the past much smaller. She comes in and says have you been here I say the other location she pulls back towel takes a look at the gunk and says just BB or everything I tell her everything and then she says she is on her period and can just blow me or she can send in Niki. I opt to Niki for FS not bad but will not repeat she does not own a razor and I know that is cool for some but this was full blown 70's Bush. She allowed very little nipple sucking covered them up for most of the session with her hands. To each there own but should stick to my gut.

Slammer6008
07-01-20, 13:16
I asked for Emily too. Not the same one in the picture papasan sent and does not fit description from previous reports. Average looking. Short spinner type. During the massage, I slid my under her skirt to check her ass and snatch. Stopped me and said she was on her period. On the flip, she said she will only do HJ. If I wanted FS, she will send Tina in, who was a new girl. Asked for 120, countered with 100. OK. Send her in.

Tina was who I saw waiting in the back when I went to take a piss before the session. She was better look and wished I had her instead of "Emily". Undressed and asked for the $ upfront. She is about 5'-2", man made C's with an average body type. Does not speak much English. Provided CBJ even though I said I wanted BBBJ. She didn't understand. Allowed DATY. Did mish. She was tight. I didn't last long. I would go back for Tina.I'm on my period baby. = my pussies sore from fucking 8 to 10 guys a day 7 days a week.

CarlosG
07-01-20, 14:55
Does anyone have any info on where to contact Allie from bcc. I heard she went independent. Thanks in advance.

HeadorTail
07-01-20, 15:11
Any hint on which place in Westminster?Kiki never worked there that I know. A one by one girl.

Hornilius69
07-01-20, 18:56
One of my buddy just got BBFS with one of the girl at 6.

He had to tip a little more.

Negro038
07-01-20, 19:24
I've scheduled some time with her on Tuesday. I will report back. I will say, she looks promising.Punctuality. Check. Enhanced nicely. Check. Nasty location. Late 40's. Eh. Decent Bod. Popped out her uppers and proceeded to remove the chrome from my bumper, twice. Check. Good once, not to be repeated except in a dry spell.

Mansis
07-01-20, 20:42
Does anyone have any info on where to contact Allie from bcc. I heard she went independent. Thanks in advance.Check IG: alliekatttxoxo.

LucBlake
07-01-20, 23:17

He had to tip a little more.Can I have a hint who it was?

Bonyuri
07-02-20, 03:22

He had to tip a little more.Care to share with whom he got the service? It would be most helpful. Thanks!

Slammer6008
07-02-20, 11:22
Can I have a hint who it was?Is she Asian? Does she say I love you long time? You're so big. ?

Slammer6008
07-02-20, 13:03
Is she Asian? Does she say I love you long time? You're so big. ?I say Bailey.

TimeLurk
07-02-20, 13:55
Went here today and pulled Alice. In walks a hot mid 20's Asian with nice tits but that's honestly the only redeeming point in this session. Asks if I wanted nuru for $ and if I wanted to touch it would be another. 2 I should've known something was up that she was charging extra to TOUCH for nuru. What? She didn't even let me suck on her man mades which is even more frustrating. Her nuru wasn't even good, she barely slid on me.

This was my last outting until things get safer again or numbers go down. Anytime I want to try an Asian, they always let me down. Maybe I should just stick to Latinas. If anyone knows of a hot Asian with a body and good service throw ya boy a bone.

KCowGirl69
07-02-20, 17:51
Take my advice I've been giving you and give Bella a shot! Can't go wrong with Cynthia either. You want a fat ass to pound though, I recommend Amy. That big ass tattoo on her ass is something you only see in music videos.Tried Bella, and while she does have a fat ass (its plastic) and she is in good shape, she's definitely a MILF somewhere in her 40's, so I was kinda expecting a more natural, curvier, younger girl so maybe Bella will fit the bill next time. I'm into younger, thicker, Latinas idk if those unicorns exist in a massage parlor tho.

Miguel Honcho
07-02-20, 17:59
Ok you mongers. Where do I find a nice Vietnamese woman with a killer bod? Got an itch that needs to be scratched.Lavender had a girl named Luna who was pretty hot and took good care of me, no real massage though. Maybe they have a new location? There also was a place by Beach and Cerritos that would scratch that itch. That was when I first learned that there's more to life than than happy endings!

Slammer6008
07-02-20, 19:09
Went here today and pulled Alice. In walks a hot mid 20's Asian with nice tits but that's honestly the only redeeming point in this session. Asks if I wanted nuru for $ and if I wanted to touch it would be another. 2 I should've known something was up that she was charging extra to TOUCH for nuru. What? She didn't even let me suck on her man mades which is even more frustrating. Her nuru wasn't even good, she barely slid on me.

This was my last outting until things get safer again or numbers go down. Anytime I want to try an Asian, they always let me down. Maybe I should just stick to Latinas. If anyone knows of a hot Asian with a body and good service throw ya boy a bone.Call Miracle spa in Westminster off of Bolsa / ask for Anna. Actually the only one that I like there was for sure Apple / Ally. An Jackie. I would say that voice is pretty much played out. 9.

YellowFinTuna
07-03-20, 00:51
Tried someone new "yiyi"? Pronounced e-e.

Avg face, a / b cup, little posterior.

Above avg msg skills and tease, prob only good part about her really.

Tease was vgood but everything else was not.

Quite a bit of resistance for top access (bottom was 0% chance).

Almost no fondling, no kissing (I guess better for both of us).

To top it off she demanded 70 which is 10 higher than agreed price and immediately refused.

Ended with 40 house 60 tip.

Guys, let's not over tip please. Imma go back to my usual place if these girls start demanding 60+.

I know inflation is coming but damn.I had EeEe too and the massage and HE was great and she took the full hour. No extras offered and I probably won't repeat. She was ok with. 4.

LucBlake
07-03-20, 10:34
Is she Asian? Does she say I love you long time? You're so big. ?Do beer bellies count as big?

July1714
07-03-20, 15:14
Looking for a big booty here? Anyone else besides Bella here?

Slammer6008
07-03-20, 16:22
Thought it was going to be a cakewalk when we seen the players in Lake Forest. Everything was going great Licking sucking on her catchers mitt. Then when it was time for the bats turn. It was just too big and painful. So I took my bat and balls and went home disappointed on a short bus drive back to the Clubhouse. As I am pondering right now should I try a new stadium today? Where should I go? Any suggestions in Orange? Should I just retire from this game why I was on top.

IndieBoi
07-03-20, 17:01
Lavender had a girl named Luna who was pretty hot and took good care of me, no real massage though. Maybe they have a new location? There also was a place by Beach and Cerritos that would scratch that itch. That was when I first learned that there's more to life than than happy endingsLuna was the best, I had her contact info but then lost it last year when she went to out of country and I haven't been in contact with her. Hopefully she'll pop up again.

HeadorTail
07-03-20, 17:39
Thought it was going to be a cakewalk when we seen the players in Lake Forest. Everything was going great Licking sucking on her catchers mitt. Then when it was time for the bats turn. It was just too big and painful. So I took my bat and balls and went home disappointed on a short bus drive back to the Clubhouse. As I am pondering right now should I try a new stadium today? Where should I go? Any suggestions in Orange? Should I just retire from this game why I was on top.Sounds like maybe you're suffering from a foul tip. LOL. Maybe time to wave in the closer.

LucBlake
07-03-20, 18:50
Thought it was going to be a cakewalk when we seen the players in Lake Forest. Everything was going great Licking sucking on her catchers mitt. Then when it was time for the bats turn. It was just too big and painful. So I took my bat and balls and went home disappointed on a short bus drive back to the Clubhouse. As I am pondering right now should I try a new stadium today? Where should I go? Any suggestions in Orange? Should I just retire from this game why I was on top.Try Starz on Glassell, they always handle the big bats. I hope you're able to hit the fastball.

Slick562
07-03-20, 18:57
Looking for a big booty here? Anyone else besides Bella here?Cynthia has a big booty, nice D's and not fat or skinny just in between, domican chick. Reports of bb with her but I never got it so YMMV.

Tersmcs
07-03-20, 19:01
(I heard that it's a legit only spa, but honestly I don't mind that because I find one of their gals cute; D) I noticed on their google page that they offer waxing, has anybody tried them?

I've tried to get in touch with barberwaxingqueen714 to no avail.

Slammer6008
07-03-20, 21:58
Sounds like maybe you're suffering from a foul tip. LOL. Maybe time to wave in the closer.LOL. That's goog.

Slammer6008
07-03-20, 22:02
Try Starz on Glassell, they always handle the big bats. I hope you're able to hit the fastball.&#128077 Good looking out I usually go with the Petite Asian. I think they only have a Latina girls there.

Slammer6008
07-03-20, 22:20
Thought it was going to be a cakewalk when we seen the players in Lake Forest. Everything was going great Licking sucking on her catchers mitt. Then when it was time for the bats turn. It was just too big and painful. So I took my bat and balls and went home disappointed on a short bus drive back to the Clubhouse. As I am pondering right now should I try a new stadium today? Where should I go? Any suggestions in Orange? Should I just retire from this game why I was on top.I was going to go to Delilah spa in orange. It might have some good potential. But I needed to go somewhere where I could get a good confidence booster. So I went to the 6 star lounge. And met a girl named Tina. Boy she can take a good pounding. Didn't ask about Emily. I really thought the manager was going to send me down to AAA.

OCStallion
07-04-20, 07:28
Does anyone have any info on where to contact Allie from bcc. I heard she went independent. Thanks in advance.213XXX1530.

She also has a RR listing and usually her Eros ad. Also can find her on TER.

Unleash5000
07-04-20, 23:34
Newbie here, I am researching some latina MPs in the OC area. How can I tell if a place is HJ vs FS? I am not interested in FS and just want some serious eye candy. I am looking at detox as my first try.

Also are asians customers ok? A lot of the ads have a lot of Spanish and just wondering it they cater mainly to hispanics.

Miguel Honcho
07-05-20, 04:05
Newbie here, I am researching some latina MPs in the OC area. How can I tell if a place is HJ vs FS? I am not interested in FS and just want some serious eye candy. I am looking at detox as my first try.

Also are asians customers ok? A lot of the ads have a lot of Spanish and just wondering it they cater mainly to hispanics.Detox is FS and if that's not what you're looking for and you want eye candy, I would search out some of the recent posts on nuru girls here. Check out world. _ 714 and others on IG. Relax has some good posts here too. I've never heard of Asian customers not being OK, but I'm not Asian either. Maybe someone else has a different experience?

LeatherNeck14
07-05-20, 14:09
Got a text from 6 store this morning looks like they have a new player in the lineup Nancy is switched her name back to Bailey they're playing a shell game over there.

OCBrown55
07-05-20, 14:42
Any one got intel on Kings acu or Holistic in Anaheim. Want to go for a latina but so not sure if they are open.

LucBlake
07-05-20, 19:58
Got a text from 6 store this morning looks like they have a new player in the lineup Nancy is switched her name back to Bailey they're playing a shell game over there.Nancy, imean uh Bailey is very good at BLS Emily and Lisa are still the same LOL.

Ezlyfer
07-05-20, 20:09
Ok I am going to do this opposite of chronological order to not bury the lead. Went to Detox and did a lineup, it was busy. Saw a tight bodied curly haired girl and wanted her right away, mamasan told me the other customer had picked her as well and I would have to wait, unless I wanted another girl? Once I get set on something it's hard for me to easily change, I wanted her so I waited.

Worth the wait would be an understatement. Beautiful with fake tits and a nice round ass, gave an experience much more than I usually expect at a parlor, especially from a latina.

Her name was Stella, think she's been there awhile surprised not to see mention of her here. Absolute fire. I went there to see Cynthia who usually works Sunday, she wasn't there but surprisingly I left more than happy.

Also went on sat the day before also at Detox and didn't get a lineup and got Melissa? Fuck I already forgot her name it might have been Jessica. Something simple like that, she told me to ask for the one with tattoos, because she's one of the only ones with them. Kinda chubby and wasn't liking her look anyway, I had the complete opposite experience from Stella, she overcharged me for a BJ and like the horny chump I am, I paid. Blew me for 1 min then jackhammered me to finish.

Tried Eco both days by phone, no answer. Visited on Sunday locked and no one there. Shame because that picture of Angie looked juicy and Electra sounded interesting. I called them earlier in the week and they told me they'd definitely be open.

Long story short, at Detox: Stella great, avoid Melissa? Or whoever with the tattoos.

Spudb
07-06-20, 02:55
Any one got intel on Kings acu or Holistic in Anaheim. Want to go for a latina but so not sure if they are open.Idk about holistic. But I tried calling kings and both numbers were either changed or off.

July1714
07-06-20, 20:48
Hey fellas. I took one for the team! New girl at Vt in West. Completely forgot her name but she was Brazilian. Saw her pic on BP and thought I should try her out. She looks nothing like her pics she's 5. 3 about 160 lbs LOL had the nuru and H. E she was good to talk to and such a nice person. Total was 1. Not bad price but she was not attractive at all. She had big ass and ties but I like slimmer women. I did get good Intel about who does FS here. Jackie "which I had already" and "bebe" are the only 2 that do FS here. I feel like I took an "L" with her and at the same time a victory because she said "apple" will be soon back at vt and she does FS as well.

July1714
07-06-20, 20:50
Ok I am going to do this opposite of chronological order to not bury the lead. Went to Detox and did a lineup, it was busy. Saw a tight bodied curly haired girl and wanted her right away, mamasan told me the other customer had picked her as well and I would have to wait, unless I wanted another girl? Once I get set on something it's hard for me to easily change, I wanted her so I waited.

Worth the wait would be an understatement. Beautiful with fake tits and a nice round ass, gave an experience much more than I usually expect at a parlor, especially from a latina.

Her name was Stella, think she's been there awhile surprised not to see mention of her here. Absolute fire. I went there to see Cynthia who usually works Sunday, she wasn't there but surprisingly I left more than happy.

Also went on sat the day before also at Detox and didn't get a lineup and got Melissa? Fuck I already forgot her name it might have been Jessica. Something simple like that, she told me to ask for the one with tattoos, because she's one of the only ones with them. Kinda chubby and wasn't liking her look anyway, I had the complete opposite experience from Stella, she overcharged me for a BJ and like the horny chump I am, I paid. Blew me for 1 min then jackhammered me to finish.

Tried Eco both days by phone, no answer. Visited on Sunday locked and no one there. Shame because that picture of Angie looked juicy and Electra sounded interesting. I called them earlier in the week and they told me they'd definitely be open.

Long story short, at Detox: Stella great, avoiid Melissa? Or whoever with the tattoos.How does Stella look.

BlueberryScone
07-07-20, 00:33

Also are asians customers ok? A lot of the ads have a lot of Spanish and just wondering it they cater mainly to hispanics.I remember when I first started getting into AMP and was thinking I only wanted a HJ and slowly started wanting more and more. Detox would be a hell of a spot to go to if it's your first time. Get Cynthia, big ass and huge tits if you want a latina MILF, don't expect any younger women there. Try Holistic spa over in Anaheim on Brookhurst and see if Betty still works there she's probably one of the best looking girls I've ever seen at an AMP.

Orrrr Urban Treatment in Whittier lot of young latinas there that are great.

BlueberryScone
07-07-20, 00:36

Long story short, at Detox: Stella great, avoid Melissa? Or whoever with the tattoos.Haven't had a craving for Detox till now. May have to revisit and give Stella a try. Do you know what days she works?

Mr Houdini
07-07-20, 01:05
(I heard that it's a legit only spa, but honestly I don't mind that because I find one of their gals cute; D) I noticed on their google page that they offer waxing, has anybody tried them?

I've tried to get in touch with barberwaxingqueen714 to no avail.Okay, imma give a long post since I spent a long day mongering, probably the longest I ever had, and I stopped by this place when scouting. I actually have a lot of experience at this place, so here's everything I know.

This place is known here as a Viet jack shack, deservingly so since it's run by I think a Viet lady and mostly Viets work here. I think they had a Russian chick as well as some Latinas, I'd search just to be sure, as this place was semi popular on here before. For me, I think I might actually be blacklisted, LOL? They used to accept blocked phone numbers when you would call but at this time they don't pick up unless they see your number. One time I called at 5, they close at 7, and the girl told me they're fully booked and to come back tomorrow. Really weird since even though there was only two girls there I doubt they were actually "fully booked". Not too long ago I called and their new voicemail said they changed their hours to Wednesday-Saturday 10-7 or whatever, and during that voicemail I got a text basically saying the same thing. But I stopped by JUST to make sure they were actually closed, and to my surprise they were open! Lady at the front seemed kind of shy to take me in for massage, ended up using the bathroom and waiting in the lobby for a bit since she didn't know what to do with me. Heard her texting across the window while I waited, and since I didn't bring enough cash decided to take off and get more, but I told her I would be back later. More on this later.

Reasons as to why I might be blacklisted, I think I have an idea. I actually been here a lot of fucking times. First time was with this really young chick named something weird like Moon-sin, she claimed she was Cambodian, but she was a cute little thing. Upsold me offering me a bodyslide, she was attractive and young so I took it, but the release ended up being average. Don't bother trying to find her here, she doesn't work here anymore. Saw Tina here twice, and I fully agree with what someone said here a while ago, subpar service. Saggy but small tits, okay in terms of looks, but she didn't really give great service, and I wouldn't search her out. Another time was with a girl named Lannie, really sweet girl and I definitely recommend her. She's probably in her 30's but she's a spinner, thin body and a really attractive face, she could pass for younger if she wanted to. She tried hard during the massage, kept the conversation going, and gave an enthusiastic release, she seems to enjoy what she does and she treated me really well. I don't think she works here anymore but I saw her before there at Suphattra, she goes by Annie over there and I'm pretty sure she started working there again once they reopened so check her out over there if you want to.

Last two times I went though, no fun stuff afterwards. I've said this in one of my previous posts, but I got waxed here before, cheapest wax I've ever gotten, $40 for the wax, really wished I tipped afterward. Wax was done by Maya, the older MILF Viet who I think is the manager here, and she made nice conversation and really did a good job with me. Next time I stopped by after that I pulled Jenny, who apparently goes by Josie now, not sure if she still does, but I know for a fact she's quite young and I think she's attractive. Showered first and she gave a really good massage, probably could've used more pressure but she seemed like she knew what she was doing and was experienced. Really nice conversation during it all too and I think she implied she'd be willing to offer more, but because she was so young / cute I declined, and I think she got kind of flustered once I refused since she may have thought I was an undercover or something. She finished the massage kind of sheepishly, but she smiled really big once she came back into the room after I changed, since I tipped her $20 which I think is over-generous for a legit massage. As I was leaving she enthusiastically waved goodbye down the hallway. But when I tried to get the $40 wax again, I stopped by and saw Maya in the window, and Jenny peeking from the hallway, and Maya told me that it was going to be $70 this time since $40 for a wax is too cheap. Declined since I could get a legit wax for $60 elsewhere so I left, and that was pretty much the last time I remember stopping by there for a while. Not too long after they actually tried to go legit as was reported on here. They hired a male masseuse as well as actual CMTs as far as I know, and they even put a Facebook post asking customers to "not try anything funny", or something like that.

Thought about going while they were legit since I thought Jenny was cute but ended up not. I think that time when I called to make that appointment for that wax, they might have flagged my number as one to avoid? Haven't been able to make an appointment since really, and I think the reason why is because I didn't want a HE after the most recent massage, when before I've had a massage here and gotten one. Really don't know though, they might be being overly cautious or they don't want my cash anymore as they think I'm suspicious. Bummer really if it's the latter. But to elaborate back to my main point, they were legit since I think August of last year. Not too long ago however, before the shutdowns started to happen, they started to advertise "new young therapists", you can check it out on their IG / Facebook. Main reason why to advertise good-looking gals is to attract mongers for a HE. Not even that, but they advertised some as being the "exact copy", meaning the old girls would be back. So I think they planned on doing what they used to, but due to covid they couldn't go through with it.

So again, fast forward to when I come back with cash. I get into a lobby and it wasn't the same girl who didn't know what to do with me before. Doubt that girl was actually a masseuse, probably just the receptionist or a part-time helper who doesn't partake in anything dirty. The girl who greets me is an entirely different girl, don't think she recognized me since she was texting when she saw me, it'd be a good thing if she didn't since I recognized her. She told me that they were "busy" even though I told the previous gal I was going to be back around a certain time, and when I went for a piss literally only one room looked like it was occupied. Decided to cut my losses and left, but the main reason I did so was because the girl in the lobby was another girl I definitely remembered at a different parlor. And I now for a fact that the same girl I saw offers not only a HJ, but BBBJ and FS obviously for more.

Told you this post would be long haha. But if I were to guess the cute girl you saw might have been Jenny / Josie, and to answer your question they do do wax based on my visit last year, you would just have to get it with Maya, or maybe with this girl named Tulip based on what their social media says this year. You heard it was legit, but as I've said above they've probably went from not legit to legit back to not legit. If you're lucky based on just that one girl I saw the individual providers might even do more there if you're discreet enough. But that's everything I know about this place, feel free to shoot a PM my way if you have any questions, or even if you want barberwaxingqueen's # if you don't already have it.

Ezlyfer
07-07-20, 03:20
Haven't had a craving for Detox till now. May have to revisit and give Stella a try. Do you know what days she works?She told me usually Sun Mon. But right now she's also working Sat, not sure for how long.

MyFinalHeav3
07-07-20, 14:19
Hey fellas. I took one for the team! New girl at Vt in West. Completely forgot her name but she was Brazilian. Saw her pic on BP and thought I should try her out. She looks nothing like her pics she's 5. 3 about 160 lbs LOL had the nuru and H. E she was good to talk to and such a nice person. Total was 1. Not bad price but she was not attractive at all. She had big ass and ties but I like slimmer women. I did get good Intel about who does FS here. Jackie "which I had already" and "bebe" are the only 2 that do FS here. I feel like I took an "L" with her and at the same time a victory because she said "apple" will be soon back at vt and she does FS as well.Thanks for the report!

What are your impressions on jackie and bebe?

Slammer6008
07-07-20, 15:00
Hey fellas. I took one for the team! New girl at Vt in West. Completely forgot her name but she was Brazilian. Saw her pic on BP and thought I should try her out. She looks nothing like her pics she's 5. 3 about 160 lbs LOL had the nuru and H. E she was good to talk to and such a nice person. Total was 1. Not bad price but she was not attractive at all. She had big ass and ties but I like slimmer women. I did get good Intel about who does FS here. Jackie "which I had already" and "bebe" are the only 2 that do FS here. I feel like I took an "L" with her and at the same time a victory because she said "apple" will be soon back at vt and she does FS as well.Good job July 👍.

FrankFromMesa
07-07-20, 15:52
Saw Alexi.

Tall Latina fake size c.

Body 7/10.

Face 7/10.

HE 5/10.

Would not repeat.

Standard 55 for 45 min $ for b2 b Nuru.

FoV, no fiv, no daty.

Ig: ht. Relaxspa.

Ezlyfer
07-07-20, 17:13
How does Stella look.Whoops didn't see this one. I picked her out of a lineup and thought she was the hottest by far, apparently so did someone else because I had to wait to see her.

She's short with curly hair, a pretty face, fake c cups and a big bubble butt, but not a huge one. She's slim and toned. She looks young like 20's, but she's probably either late 20's or early 30's. I think that Cynthia is hotter, for my money Cynthia's body is insane and she'd one of the hottest girls I have seen in this hobby, but Stella is second.

Even saying that if I went and both were available I would have a hard time picking, Stella's service and attitude was really good.

July1714
07-07-20, 17:18
Thanks for the report!

What are your impressions on jackie and bebe?Jackie and Bebe are both short Vietnam but only bebe has more ass. They are both cute with big tits but Jackie has no ass at all. Both do FS. Cost. 6 house 1. 8 total. They open at 9 a. M but I recommend going as soon as they open. I went to see Jackie late the other time and her shit smelled like canned tuna LOL.

Apple has the same price. I think everyone knows her.

Someone give me some Intel on a young Latina that does BBFS or BBBJ with some ass LOL.

July1714
07-07-20, 17:21
Good job July.Bebe has a tat on the back in case you guys want to try her.

ThrowAway301
07-07-20, 19:57
Anyone at 6 star do BBBJ. I went and got bailey and I got FS but she didn't want to do BBBJ or she didn't understand me.

Asphalt
07-08-20, 10:20
Had a totally different experience for my second trip to Le Spa in Capo. Drew a slender lady, mid 40's maybe. She covered me with a sheet for a massage with no oil. It was just fine and I'm cool with not having an oily film on me when I leave. On the flip she began a frantic jackhammer HJ. I slid down her spanx with some difficulty but finally go to play with the kitty for a bit before I finished. I left her. 5 for the tip and she said she wanted more. I considered that too much in the first place but I left another. 1 anyway. Then she demanded $ because I touched the kitty! I just said no way and walked out.

My first trip there must have been lucky. No need to return.

Lift Her Up
07-08-20, 11:52
Anyone at 6 star do BBBJ. I went and got bailey and I got FS but she didn't want to do BBBJ or she didn't understand me.Odd. My last time with Bailey was BBBJ but no FS. That contrasted with the first time, which was just wonderful, BJ and FS and full enthusiasm. Apparently, it varies with her mood, or whatever.

Lift Her Up.

Doctorz
07-08-20, 12:03
Had a totally different experience for my second trip to Le Spa in Capo. Drew a slender lady, mid 40's maybe. She covered me with a sheet for a massage with no oil. It was just fine and I'm cool with not having an oily film on me when I leave. On the flip she began a frantic jackhammer HJ. I slid down her spanx with some difficulty but finally go to play with the kitty for a bit before I finished. I left her. 5 for the tip and she said she wanted more. I considered that too much in the first place but I left another. 1 anyway. Then she demanded $ because I touched the kitty! I just said no way and walked out.

My first trip there must have been lucky. No need to return.If I tell my masseuse to slow down repeatedly and they don't. "no tip for you". Sometimes they just ignore me, slow down for a very short time or get mad and say something about it. Gentlemen, its your money and you should get the massage you want. If I say slow down then that is what they have to do to get paid. I also really hate it when they leave to answer the door or the phone on my time or short my time. Don't feel bad about walking out if you are not getting what you paid for or are asking for. Conversely, when I actually get a good therapeutic massage and fun sensual ending then I will tip very well. I will also return and tip well again, especially if my masseuse is enjoying her time or at least pretending to. It is often discussed here that we should not over tip here; we should also not reward bad behavior and tip at all when we don't get what we are asking for or get really bad service. Despite what the masseuses or mamasans think, its a sellers market and the type of issue described is more common than not. Don't give in to demands.

Wireless91910
07-08-20, 19:11
In their eyes you're just another swinging dick and a pair of throbbing balls with an attitude. Just as you said, " they leave to answer the door or the phone on my time" there will never be a shortage of guys coming thru the doors.

If I tell my masseuse to slow down repeatedly and they don't. "no tip for you". Sometimes they just ignore me, slow down for a very short time or get mad and say something about it. Gentlemen, its your money and you should get the massage you want. If I say slow down then that is what they have to do to get paid. I also really hate it when they leave to answer the door or the phone on my time or short my time. Don't feel bad about walking out if you are not getting what you paid for or are asking for. Conversely, when I actually get a good therapeutic massage and fun sensual ending then I will tip very well. I will also return and tip well again, especially if my masseuse is enjoying her time or at least pretending to. It is often discussed here that we should not over tip here; we should also not reward bad behavior and tip at all when we don't get what we are asking for or get really bad service. Despite what the masseuses or mamasans think, its a sellers market and the type of issue described is more common than not. Don't give in to demands.

Doctorz
07-08-20, 19:32
In their eyes you're just another swinging dick and a pair of throbbing balls with an attitude. Just as you said, " they leave to answer the door or the phone on my time" there will never be a shortage of guys coming thru the doors.True, they are not depending on repeat customers. The girls that realize their job will easier and safer by seeing the same good customers regularly are the ones I want to see.

HennyG
07-08-20, 22:04
Long time lurker but looked like 15 pages back and couldn't find much of what I was looking for. Can anyone update me on $ for Detox services? Would be my first time there. Any additional background knowledge on them would be helpful too, like, anyone that works Thursday's / Friday's that you guys recommend? Unless people prefer another place that has Latina.

AverageJoeJohn
07-08-20, 22:29
I know someone who is Uncle LEO.

Heard that they are going to start cracking down due to the second phase of the virus. Everyone just be safe and extra cautious.

ChrisPoontang
07-08-20, 22:47

Heard that they are going to start cracking down due to the second phase of the virus. Everyone just be safe and extra cautious.OK, I'm going to hit up every Massage Parlor in OC in the 3 or 4 days because some guy said that.

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm serious.

Miguel Honcho
07-09-20, 00:16

Heard that they are going to start cracking down due to the second phase of the virus. Everyone just be safe and extra cautious.What city?

Superflytnt
07-09-20, 02:25
I remember when I first started getting into AMP and was thinking I only wanted a HJ and slowly started wanting more and more. Detox would be a hell of a spot to go to if it's your first time. Get Cynthia, big ass and huge tits if you want a latina MILF, don't expect any younger women there. Try Holistic spa over in Anaheim on Brookhurst and see if Betty still works there she's probably one of the best looking girls I've ever seen at an AMP.

Orrrr Urban Treatment in Whittier lot of young latinas there that are great.I also started off just looking for a good handshake and then looked for more. There have been only a few that I really wanted more from LOL. Sometimes I just let it happen.

My best hand shakes were from older women. Most don't jack hammer you home. There was one medium complexion viet that worked in one of the spots in the plaza on Beach where there used to be 3 shacks (still can't believe that existed for so long). I loved her complexion. I wonder if everyone wants a light skinned asian girl making the darker skinnned women unpopular.

Hornilius69
07-09-20, 02:39

Heard that they are going to start cracking down due to the second phase of the virus. Everyone just be safe and extra cautious.First place to avoid is # 6.

Blrtum223
07-09-20, 12:51
Anyone know what happened to Paris from BFF? Had some fun with her in the past.

July1714
07-09-20, 12:59
Anyone been here?

YamahaBoy
07-09-20, 13:53
If someone has number for vt that they can pm me? Have a really old number from bed and just want to make sure. Thanks.

Slammer6008
07-09-20, 14:04
First place to avoid is # 6.How about if I go there for a therapeutic massage only.

GreenLantern14
07-09-20, 17:05
After hearing so much about Cynthia thought I'd check her out. I called and confirmed she's there on Mondays. I came late after 7 pm, and was taken to a room where I undressed and waited. Cynthia came into the room wearing a zipped up jacket and shorts, and said sorry that her shift ended and had to leave for the night. I didn't put up a big fuss but told her I was a bit disappointed since I called, but would be happy to see who else was there. She looked at her phone and said she was sorry but had to run. Thinking it's not going to happen - 5 minutes later Cynthia has a change of heart, and comes in with a skin tight baby blue dress (night and day from the jacket and shorts) - absolute smoking natural body. Large natural ass. She tells me she's Dominican. Her cups were large natural Ds. Not a hint of plastic or fillers anywhere. She sprays me down with rubbing alcohol and proceeds with a noisy CBJ, then CG, then reverse CG, and the bag is filled. Guy up front forgot to charge for the entry fee (think it's 40), but 30 minutes more than enough and $. 20 for the tip. Thanks for the advance work guys.

July1714
07-09-20, 20:12
After hearing so much about Cynthia thought I'd check her out. I called and confirmed she's there on Mondays. I came late after 7 pm, and was taken to a room where I undressed and waited. Cynthia came into the room wearing a zipped up jacket and shorts, and said sorry that her shift ended and had to leave for the night. I didn't put up a big fuss but told her I was a bit disappointed since I called, but would be happy to see who else was there. She looked at her phone and said she was sorry but had to run. Thinking it's not going to happen - 5 minutes later Cynthia has a change of heart, and comes in with a skin tight baby blue dress (night and day from the jacket and shorts) - absolute smoking natural body. Large natural ass. She tells me she's Dominican. Her cups were large natural Ds. Not a hint of plastic or fillers anywhere. She sprays me down with rubbing alcohol and proceeds with a noisy CBJ, then CG, then reverse CG, and the bag is filled. Guy up front forgot to charge for the entry fee (think it's 40), but 30 minutes more than enough and $. 20 for the tip. Thanks for the advance work guys.Call bs on the price.

July1714
07-09-20, 21:01
After hearing so much about Cynthia thought I'd check her out. I called and confirmed she's there on Mondays. I came late after 7 pm, and was taken to a room where I undressed and waited. Cynthia came into the room wearing a zipped up jacket and shorts, and said sorry that her shift ended and had to leave for the night. I didn't put up a big fuss but told her I was a bit disappointed since I called, but would be happy to see who else was there. She looked at her phone and said she was sorry but had to run. Thinking it's not going to happen - 5 minutes later Cynthia has a change of heart, and comes in with a skin tight baby blue dress (night and day from the jacket and shorts) - absolute smoking natural body. Large natural ass. She tells me she's Dominican. Her cups were large natural Ds. Not a hint of plastic or fillers anywhere. She sprays me down with rubbing alcohol and proceeds with a noisy CBJ, then CG, then reverse CG, and the bag is filled. Guy up front forgot to charge for the entry fee (think it's 40), but 30 minutes more than enough and $. 20 for the tip. Thanks for the advance work guys.Flat rate 1. 2.

Miguel Honcho
07-09-20, 21:07
Anyone been here?Honey Spa nuru girls used to be one of the hottest topics here. Young hot chicks, some better than others, TMMV. Not sure what's going on there now and haven't seen any recent posts on HS, but things move in this game. 440 Fair was like a mall of massage spas. Kinda crazy.

Based on recent posts, similar service is available. Several options are booked through IG accounts. I've heard good things at one point about GTDS world. _ 714 on IG. Check out Bodyrelaxation _fun on IG too.

Mansis
07-09-20, 22:38
Anyone been here?Changed their name to Aroma. I just checked their IG and they had only 6 girls available of which I just know Chelsea (BTW, her photo is real). In past they used to post around 20 girls per day. I don't think they can attract customers as they did in past and if continue like this, their glory days are gone.

Mr Houdini
07-09-20, 23:10
Anyone know what happened to Paris from BFF? Had some fun with her in the past.Big shame. No info on Paris, but as you probably already know I stopped by there and they're still closed even with all these other places reopening. Just going to add that if anyone knows where Tiffany from here works at now I'd want to know. Never tried her but heard good things about her on here.

Miguel Honcho
07-10-20, 00:17
How about if I go there for a therapeutic massage only.It's always therapeutic for me!

Bad Influence
07-10-20, 09:08
I have Lake Forest and Sunrise both on IG, and the pics look tempting. I've searched here, but can't find if they're a FS place, or a jack shack? Maybe my search fu is off today, but any info would be appreciated.

Harbors
07-10-20, 09:46
I have Lake Forest and Sunrise both on IG, and the pics look tempting. I've searched here, but can't find if they're a FS place, or a jack shack? Maybe my search fu is off today, but any info would be appreciated.According to RB.

Lake is a HE place. Most commonly reviewed are Helen and Tina. Both have OK reviews. No one seems to be breaking their backs to go see them.

Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.

HeadorTail
07-10-20, 13:16
Soo gives a nice massage with a happy ending. Only girl there with more than an A cup.

Does anyone know where Lulu went? Very responsive girl.

DowntownBrown5
07-10-20, 13:36
Hey man,

Looks like your PM mailbox is full. Feel free to delete some, and just let me know, so I can respond. Thanks man.

Hornilius69
07-10-20, 14:03
How about if I go there for a therapeutic massage only.Pick your poison! I don't want to get question or interrogate by LEO again. I would rather be safe than sorry.

GreenLantern14
07-10-20, 17:23
Flat rate 1. 2.You are correct, $1. 2. The one (1) didn't register on the keypad.

Chip74
07-10-20, 17:25
Does anybody have Intel on this Anaheim spa. Searching the Internet and I am getting mixed reviews if it is a legit massage place or not.

Rntintheoc
07-10-20, 20:38
According to RB.

Lake is a HE place. Most commonly reviewed are Helen and Tina. Both have OK reviews. No one seems to be breaking their backs to go see them.

Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.Correct assessment, based on my experience there. There was a place nearby that offered more, but they're gone. It's been a minute, but the one by Home Depot offered more, pre-C19.

Rntintheoc
07-10-20, 20:53

Also are asians customers ok? A lot of the ads have a lot of Spanish and just wondering it they cater mainly to hispanics.Try #109 at those medical on ET Rd. Same building as LFBC was in.

Miguel Honcho
07-10-20, 22:13
What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.Ha! There are like 4 other spas at that intersection!

BlueberryScone
07-10-20, 22:22
Call bs on the price.I can see it. They were doing 1. 4 for everything including door fee a few months back. Bastard got lucky not paying the door but I see her charing 120. I've paid Bella & Amy $100 before. Cynthia is worth the extra money. May try her or Stella out for myself this weekend.

Miguel Honcho
07-10-20, 22:22
Try #109 at those medical on ET Rd. Same building as LFBC was in.When I worked off Bake Pkwy, I had a great B2 B massage there for lunch! Erika was young and hot! Good times.

Solstice926
07-10-20, 22:57
Where can I get a handjob or FS near irvine / costa mesa?

Solstice926
07-10-20, 23:42
Hey I'm new to the thread, is there a list where I can view all the locations that offer HE / BJ near irvine or costa mesa? I'm a little confused on the thread and how you all know what location you're talking about.

If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.

Lift Her Up
07-11-20, 01:20
This is the place with no name other than the "Massage" sign. I got there a little after 10:00 am this morning. There were two workers there, and one going in, all masked. I drew Amy, dressed in really short shorts. The walls of the room went all the way to the ceiling, but the doorway was blocked by just a curtain. The room was so small it was hard to maneuver when undressing and dressing again. Amy obviously has massage training. The massage was great. Early on, I gently put fingers on her thigh two times, and each time she pulled away. The massage was so good, I thought I was going to strike out completely, but on the flip, 20 minutes in, I got a pleasant HJ. Afterwards, she continued the massage so I got the full half hour, something I really appreciate. Amy looked Viet, but said she was from Beijing.

The one downside was the negotiation. She wanted point6, I indicated point5. She insisted, so I started to get up off the table, then she relented. I hate this kind of thing. I thought point5 was a stretch for a HJ anyway, but the entrance fee was only point3.

My strong impression is that nothing beyond a HJ is available here.

Now to go back to the lead-in, I thought it was time for me to stop just standing on the platform built by my friends here and writing mostly "me too" reports, and instead explore something not previously reviewed, at least not for a few months. Yesterday I saw that the door of Heavenly was open, so I went by today, but no, it was locked up again. So I resolved to drive down Fairview and stop at the first place I saw that I didn't recognize from a forum review. That's what got me to the place at Fairview and Edinger.

Lift Her Up.

Bad Influence
07-11-20, 09:03
According to RB.

Same for Sunshine. There is an Emily and Tina there. They are reviewed the most. This Emily has slightly better reviews than the first.Thanks for the info!

MentalWais
07-11-20, 11:30
Has anyone been to the ocrelaxspa (insta handle) ? Seems like a lot of the same girls from the Honey Spa days?

Pand25
07-11-20, 13:27
Get an account with RM (rubmaps).

Hey I'm new to the thread, is there a list where I can view all the locations that offer HE / BJ near irvine or costa mesa? I'm a little confused on the thread and how you all know what location you're talking about.

If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.

Slammer6008
07-11-20, 15:40

If anyone could recommend a place near irvine with hot girls I'd appreciate it.There's a wealth of information on prior threads so I suggest you just read through everything. Rookie. Ie Hot girls. Sometimes people say hot girls and you get there and there a five or six. With a wooden leg. I suggest just roll the dice try one of the places in Costa Mesa people talk about. And don't set your standards too high.

Solstice926
07-11-20, 17:51
There's a wealth of information on prior threads so I suggest you just read through everything. Rookie. Ie Hot girls. Sometimes people say hot girls and you get there and there a five or six. With a wooden leg. I suggest just roll the dice try one of the places in Costa Mesa people talk about. And don't set your standards too high.What is your favorite place?

Newby8
07-12-20, 05:41
They haven't responded to any texts. I have a feeling they may be closed down?

Newby8
07-12-20, 05:46
I was going to go to Delilah spa in orange. It might have some good potential. But I needed to go somewhere where I could get a good confidence booster. So I went to the 6 star lounge. And met a girl named Tina. Boy she can take a good pounding. Didn't ask about Emily. I really thought the manager was going to send me down to AAA.I've seen Tina 3 times at 6*. Everytime its gets a little better.

Slammer6008
07-12-20, 11:44
I've seen Tina 3 times at 6*. Everytime its gets a little better.Good job rookie. I'm going out to the ballpark today.

A1287
07-12-20, 13:34
Looks like Krystal and trish are taking appointments again, get it while it's hot!

BlueberryScone
07-12-20, 14:22
They haven't responded to any texts. I have a feeling they may be closed down?They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.

Slammer6008
07-12-20, 16:53
They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.While you were thinking about Stella. I was getting a nice BBBJCIM for 22 mins oh my god that was glorious lalaaaaa. It was a Korean blow job even better. Well I'm going home an jumping in the pool my legs are weak.

MyFinalHeav3
07-12-20, 17:04
Has anyone been to the ocrelaxspa (insta handle) ? Seems like a lot of the same girls from the Honey Spa days?It's honey.

Nonsense3099
07-12-20, 17:08
Anyone know where the ladies from the old Ocean Blue in Irvine across from JWA went?

Particularly looking for the one that went by the name Angie.

Her massages were on point as well as the HE.

DowntownBrown5
07-12-20, 18:02
Went to Haven Spa on Saturday, and saw Gigi. Like usual, the pics are 1% real, which is only the hair color of the girl. It's in a small medical building in Santa Ana. The place is really really nice inside the rooms. Gigi comes in and it's Britney from Honey / Aroma Spa. Average build, fake boobs, round ass, pretty good looks and outgoing. The massage and nuru were ok, and she really enjoys to converse, if you do too. She told me this is just another spa that's part of the Honey / Aroma Spa chain, and all the girl are having to use different names and different pics. The IG handle is: ht. Relaxspa. Overall experience was ok, but I was hoping to try a different girl.

Miguel Honcho
07-12-20, 19:07
While you were thinking about Stella. I was getting a nice BBBJCIM for 22 mins oh my god that was glorious lalaaaaa. It was a Korean blow job even better. Well I'm going home an jumping in the pool my legs are weak.Sounds like a great start to your Sunday. Where's this at?

HairyChest
07-12-20, 19:16
Just went to six star and set up a appointment with Emily since people here said she was good. Well she really is, definitely better than Bailey and hotter. She didn't even give me a massage just went straight to the action. Definitely recommend her if you like younger Asian girls with small body's. Night try out detox, don't know of I should go for Cynthia or Stella.

Mhsm2014
07-12-20, 19:47
Here are three reports from visits post lockdown. I hadn't been sneaking out to Pure Relaxation or 5, 6, 7, 8 how ever many stars like a lot of you. These are my first adventures in 4-5 months.

Emerald Day Spa. Place in Orange I've been to a few times and always had a good time. The place has hot young Asians and Latinas. This time I drew a busty blonde white babe. She gave me a halfway decent massage and then asked if I wanted a tug on the flip. She popped the girls out and went to work. Pretty good I guess. They had signs in the lobby saying masks are required but no one inside was wearing one other than me. I wore one during the massage and my provider didn't. I'd actually prefer them to even though it would make the whole experience less sexy. I haven't worn a mask to any subsequent AMP visit. If they're not going to wear a mask for me I'm not going to wear one for them.

Golden Touch. Made an appointment with Sabrina who I've had before. They'll only take you if you can confirm you've been before. She's one of the older providers there. Got a nuru from her. I had a decent time with her before but this one was meh. Not much bodysliding and tried to get me to finish quickly. I get it though. I think a lot providers and mongers alike are feeling conflicted about giving / receiving massages these days. As much as I'd love to be DFKissing these girls it would be too reckless these days.

Havana. Made my first trek out here after they advertised Ally. I'd seen her advertised at Pure Relaxation and saw a lot of positive feedback about her on here in recent posts. I hoped she would be my old ATF Ally from Honey Spa but based on some intel on here I figured it would be unlikely. She's had nothing but glowing reviews so I figured even if it wasn't the same Ally I'd have a good time nonetheless. Mamasan is a really hot curvy Latina who I think no longer does massages. She led me to the room and I waited for Ally. I was right. She came in and it was not the same woman. Damn she's super fine though. Petite with pretty face, big tits and and also a pretty big curvy ass for a girl of her size. She attempted to give me a real massage for a while and then asked if I wanted nuru. I said yes and she got naked. This was definitely an unabashed return to formula. Great teasing as she slid on my back and was grinding her pussy on my legs. The flip came and she slid some more and I got to kiss tits and shoulders. She got in reverse cowgirl on my chest and hammered away. Since all of you are making baseball references as of late, I took Frank Drebin's advice and just thought about baseball, but I couldn't hold back. Great experience. I hope to repeat with her someday. She said she goes by Apple at some places and that she worked at Honey for a little while. She wanted to use the name Ally there but it was already taken by the other Ally.

That's all the recent intel I can give. As tempted as I am to get a massage again I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit on the bench for awhile again. With cases rising and the Orange County Board of Supervisors being a bunch of retards I just feel it would be irresponsible to myself and others.

July1714
07-12-20, 22:47
While you were thinking about Stella. I was getting a nice BBBJCIM for 22 mins oh my god that was glorious lalaaaaa. It was a Korean blow job even better. Well I'm going home an jumping in the pool my legs are weak.From who? LOL pm me.

July1714
07-12-20, 22:49
Here are three reports from visits post lockdown. I hadn't been sneaking out to Pure Relaxation or 5, 6, 7, 8 how ever many stars like a lot of you. These are my first adventures in 4-5 months.

Emerald Day Spa. Place in Orange I've been to a few times and always had a good time. The place has hot young Asians and Latinas. This time I drew a busty blonde white babe. She gave me a halfway decent massage and then asked if I wanted a tug on the flip. She popped the girls out and went to work. Pretty good I guess. They had signs in the lobby saying masks are required but no one inside was wearing one other than me. I wore one during the massage and my provider didn't. I'd actually prefer them to even though it would make the whole experience less sexy. I haven't worn a mask to any subsequent AMP visit. If they're not going to wear a mask for me I'm not going to wear one for them.

Golden Touch. Made an appointment with Sabrina who I've had before. They'll only take you if you can confirm you've been before. She's one of the older providers there. Got a nuru from her. I had a decent time with her before but this one was meh. Not much bodysliding and tried to get me to finish quickly. I get it though. I think a lot providers and mongers alike are feeling conflicted about giving / receiving massages these days. As much as I'd love to be DFKissing these girls it would be too reckless these days.

Havana. Made my first trek out here after they advertised Ally. I'd seen her advertised at Pure Relaxation and saw a lot of positive feedback about her on here in recent posts. I hoped she would be my old ATF Ally from Honey Spa but based on some intel on here I figured it would be unlikely. She's had nothing but glowing reviews so I figured even if it wasn't the same Ally I'd have a good time nonetheless. Mamasan is a really hot curvy Latina who I think no longer does massages. She led me to the room and I waited for Ally. I was right. She came in and it was not the same woman. Damn she's super fine though. Petite with pretty face, big tits and and also a pretty big curvy ass for a girl of her size. She attempted to give me a real massage for a while and then asked if I wanted nuru. I said yes and she got naked. This was definitely an unabashed return to formula. Great teasing as she slid on my back and was grinding her pussy on my legs. The flip came and she slid some more and I got to kiss tits and shoulders. She got in reverse cowgirl on my chest and hammered away. Since all of you are making baseball references as of late, I took Frank Drebin's advice and just thought about baseball, but I couldn't hold back. Great experience. I hope to repeat with her someday. She said she goes by Apple at some places and that she worked at Honey for a little while. She wanted to use the name Ally there but it was already taken by the other Ally.

That's all the recent intel I can give. As tempted as I am to get a massage again I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit on the bench for awhile again. With cases rising and the Orange County Board of Supervisors being a bunch of retards I just feel it would be irresponsible to myself and others.Good Intel 👍.

PoorAndWeird
07-13-20, 00:27
Looks like Krystal and trish are taking appointments again, get it while it's hotJust tried out the infamous Krystal for my first time.

Linked with her through IG.

She works out of a spa in Tustin.

65 entrance for the hr.

She disrobed from the start. Didn't discuss fee at all.

Body was fit and had curves in the right places. She kept the mask on but didn't require me to wear.

I was looking for a good rubdown to get all the kinks out.

She def can apply some hard pressure and she had really good standing and knee technique on my back.

Pain for pleasure.

She placed my arms and hands in between her legs during one of her back rubs.

That started my engine.

Then some more slight teasing on the boys as she grazed my thighs and calves.

On the flip, she finished off the front massage. Stretched and got out all the knots.

Also body slid her breasts on my back and front.

HE had no complaints. Allowed touching and feeding on the rack, and utilized the full hour.

Would recommend for a certified massage with a nuru HE. $ to Krystal before out the door.

Cheers.

Loveit Ca
07-13-20, 01:54
Monica was the best MMS. She was always cool to talk to, always made sure I was happy. One day, near the end she gave me her personal number. I got busy during that time and didn't make it back to her shop and it closed. That was about the same time some Ass Hat, Santa Claus on the other site decided to spill the beans on her shop. She was very concerned. One of her customers made her a very nondescript sign for out front. Then it closed.

Don't know of any spots that are anything close to what was offered by Monica and Julie @ OKI never met Monica, but had several very cute ladies on Julie's watch. Two locations in Sky Park, then Halliday and two locations on Redhill. Lost touch after that.

On one occasion, had Julie herself and her service was amazing.

Santooki
07-13-20, 03:28
Good Intel 👍.She went by Apple at Eco.

Sawert312
07-13-20, 04:48
Cindy at Rejuvenation in Costa Mesa.

Called her off RM phone number. Was in the area. Seen her a few times before. Rub and tug. If you like hot older Asian ladies, then she might be the one for you. Personally, I think she's really sexy w some great bolt ons and smooth skin.

Will def go back. Seen her a few times in the past. My first parlor visit in the past 8 months or so. No FS here.

Negro038
07-13-20, 09:40
From who? LOL pm me.Yes, who and where?

July1714
07-13-20, 11:48
She went by Apple at Eco.What days is she at echo?

SixIncher
07-13-20, 12:03
OK, holy crap. So first off.

Aroma / Honey spa. Won't be coming back.

The place was packed and popping and I swear I saw someone I know walk in behind me. Not going back. So they informed me the old manager is now the owner or something. Got a list of pics of who was working. Rolled the dice as I didn't pick the most attractive and decided to go with someone more "Wholesome" looking (I know bad idea) and chose Stormi. The place was packed and once she walked in it was uncomfortable. She wore mask entire time asked what I wanted clothed. 4, topless. 6 or full nude $ massage and informed me no Nuru due to manager requests for COVID. Fucking weird get down there and handle business reverse then. I should have walked out then. She gave me a shit massage on the back and on the flip sat on edge of table uncomfortable when I tried touching her and she faced away from me the entire time. The other weird thing is she kept scratching her thigh with her fake nails. Hopefully she didn't have some weird skin shit going on. I'm still good. Ill keep you updated. I lasted longer due to this but popped then she cleaned up and awkwardly didn't say a word while I layed there as she was obviously waiting for me to get up. Left and not coming back unless I hear other fantastic things.

* - ehh yeah ill be back if I'm drinking.

Got cherry as soon as they opened one morning. Very basic and was reluctant to take off her clothes but ended up doing so for 100. Didn't allow for anything extra besides that though which was disappointing since I had heard so much from this place.

Decided to go back a second time and request Emily and what a difference. Very thin and skinny and she commented about how good I looked or some BS, grabbed my crotch and said she was excited you know how it goes. Then apologized for her tits being so small. Sort of weird. Went right to town though sucking and licking on balls and stroking. Then FS with a cover with kissing which grossed me out but fuck it I drank vodka before and after to clean.

JADEJEN - (Insert drool face here).

I tried to find contact info for the famous Jadejen. Finally found it and text her. Took her couple days to respond. That was my first private provider experience. And OMG I'm hooked. Drove to location and waited for the text. Drank some Toki Japanese whiskey in the car and waited. She was super fucking cool and chatty and sensual and holy shit. Just great fucking experience. Curvy fake huge ass doesn't allow play inside just outside (spanked a couple of times too and she seemed to enjoy it), huge fake tits and tattoos. Pierced allows play and puts them in your face to suck on. Soft bed comfy, great massage and great teasing. On flip sat on my abdomen imitating the real deal with her hand. Lots of eye contact and did the job slowly (Yes you read that right) . Let me shower and I left with a smile and $ and .5 . I'm scared to go back as I'm going to be addicted to that.

Eclat day spa. My go to before pandemic.

Normally my go-to. But last time I went there only one girl working and very quiet as they aren't really open yet. Forget her name though as it's not normally someone I see. Before shut down, the following applied.

Tiffany very petite and great Thai massage skills. Actually gave me the best HJ I have ever had with me lying face down, it was unbelievable. She's good looking with some snaggletooth. Allows roaming and some FIV and DATY. For a price. Also depends on the day.

Ruby is ruby and she was only there one day a week but is always fantastic with those titties.

BCC. Will be back at some point.

Haven't been there in a long while but Nala was always my favorite and really personable. Don't know if she still works there or not but figured I'd drop some knowledge. I personally knew one of the providers there so that was awkward when she came to help me at the counter but she walked away and had someone else help me very quickly. I believe her name there was Tylee (African American).

Rejuvenation center. If you need in a pinch and never busy.

Forget her name (Cindy? But she's older but has a nice set of tits that she loves looking at while she rubs all over you. Went there A LOT in the past. Only one mamasan but she puts the time in. Basic HJ for a cheap price and will get her mouth pretty close and blow on your package and rub those perfect fake tits all over you. She put her pussy in my face a few time for me to play with and eat once but she is older LOL whatever.

99 roses. Not going back, too inconsistent.

The first time I went there over a year ago they kicked me out and said they weren't available even though two girls sitting there doing nothing. Maybe thought I was a cop. The second time I went there right before the pandemic and had a short sort of thicc provider with FS and was a good time and she liked what she did. The third time I went there during the beginning of pandemic and got a beautiful skinny that looked better with clothes on than off. She wasn't into it almost like she was forced to be there. I couldn't perform. To get me ready she awkwardly took off her clothes very hesitantly with a mask on, she literally rubbed me with a flat hand for 30 seconds and then told me to fuck her laying on her back. I was soft as shit. Couldn't really get up. On her back she arched her back so the angle of her pussy was at which I couldn't slide in making it impossible to fuck. The whole experience was bad. She gave me a weird HJ and I left with sadness and a lot less money.

HennyG
07-13-20, 12:46
Went by Detox last week. It was my first time there. Let's just say it could've been better. It was so rushed and bad that I don't even remember her name. Kinda pissed me off tbh. Short and skinny is all I remember. Would like more intel on who is the go to during the Wed-Friday window. I will admit though that I made the mistake of not asking for a lineup beforehand. I will definitely do that next time.

On another note, I went to Relaxation on Euclid a few weeks ago and they're definitely no FS, only nuru. I got Sky that day but since it was my first time there idk if it was actually her since when I asked her what her name was, she kinda hesitated and said Sky. To each their own I guess.

Long time lurker, figured I'd give my 2 cents.

Spud666
07-13-20, 12:51
I never met Monica, but had several very cute ladies on Julie's watch. Two locations in Sky Park, then Halliday and two locations on Redhill. Lost touch after that.

On one occasion, had Julie herself and her service was amazing.Ahh, Julie. The best K girl mamasan around. She spelled her name as July. I had her a couple of times myself. Her girls were always cute with great attitudes. I miss those days, sigh.

RealSexyPanda
07-13-20, 14:26
This is just out of OC area, but would anyone with RM access be able to provide some intel on Toya?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-devine-royalty-massage-lakewood-ca-8962

My access ran out during the covid lockdown and just now getting back to the scene.

Thanks.

DowntownBrown5
07-13-20, 15:47
Saw that a new girl was listed at Heavenly Hands in Costa Mesa named Amiri, this Sunday. Went in and she was probably around 5' or so, white, blonde hair, early twenties, has some curves (Not fat), fake boobs, nice ass. Gave a decent massage with some pretty good pressure on the back and legs. She mounted and started rubbing her tits and entire body on my back, and had me flip. She then went on to do the same on my front, rubbing her tits all over my body and HE. Pretty tame session, wasn't bad, wasn't spectacular. Overall- Looks-7, Body-7, Personality-5, Performance-5. She said she hasn't been here in awhile, and just returned. She was alright, though probably wouldn't repeat. Just wasn't feeling it.

Kp114
07-13-20, 15:51
Will Mp shut down again?

RmD2020
07-13-20, 17:56
She went by Apple at Eco.I don't think that's the same Ally / Apple from ECO and Relax unless she has reverted to only providing nuru and HE? Unless the monger didn't ask for FS?

Fe Maiden
07-13-20, 18:14
Gavin Greusome is shutting down everything again.

Slick562
07-13-20, 20:09
This is just out of OC area, but would anyone with RM access be able to provide some intel on Toya?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-devine-royalty-massage-lakewood-ca-8962

My access ran out during the covid lockdown and just now getting back to the scene.

Thanks.Ebony chick, DD's, thick not fat, nice ass, interesting. Looks like HJ only on menu and pm if your into that. I haven't gone just what I read.

Newby8
07-13-20, 21:40
They're open, I just called. Thinking of visiting Stella.I just called too and it went straight to voicemail and they don't return any of my texts so maybe I got blocked?

BlueberryScone
07-13-20, 23:05
With the recent orders from the governor I figured give it one last go at Detox to end with a bang. Upon arrival today (7. 13) I asked for Stella or Cynthia and got Stella. She walked in and was super friendly beginning to end but wasn't as hot as someone else from here talked her up to be. About 5-4, slender, nice set of tits and good ass. Just wasn't feeling it, I kept my mask on but something about laying on a towel I'm sure one of you guys were using earlier got the best of me.

Right away the massage was surprisingly good, she said she likes to warm people up so they don't say no to her later. I enjoyed it but settled with just a HJ (I know I know, who goes to a known FS place and only gets that) settled on 60 and let her go at it. Definitely would do FS under different circumstances but Cynthia still remains the queen there.

PhoReal
07-14-20, 00:24
Went last Saturday. Cynthia and Stella were not available. Had the urge so I took who ever was available. Got Jasmine. About 5-6 stockier built with natural C's. Sat next to me and just slid her hand on my back and legs. No massage what so ever. Asked me if I wanted to have fun. Sure! On the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ or FS. Opted for FS and wanted 1. 5. I only bought 1. 8 in total. . 4 already went for the entrance fee. Did a CBJ for not even a minute and climbed on top. Told her I was not hard yet but she didn't listened. After a few minutes I was still not hard but she kept saying cum for me baby. Told me to pause so she can put more lube. Switched position with her lying on the bed while I was standing for mish. I was getting limper my the minute. After 10 minutes, I finally said told me to give me a HJ. A minute into it, she kept saying cum for me baby. Finally released, got dressed to leave. She told me she only works on Saturdays. Next time I come back, she will only charge me $. Even at that rate I won't return.

Geddy56
07-14-20, 11:00
Went last Saturday. Cynthia and Stella were not available. Had the urge so I took who ever was available. Got Jasmine. About 5-6 stockier built with natural C's. Sat next to me and just slid her hand on my back and legs. No massage what so ever. Asked me if I wanted to have fun. Sure! On the flip, she asked if I wanted HJ or FS. Opted for FS and wanted 1. 5. I only bought 1. 8 in total. . 4 already went for the entrance fee. Did a CBJ for not even a minute and climbed on top. Told her I was not hard yet but she didn't listened. After a few minutes I was still not hard but she kept saying cum for me baby. Told me to pause so she can put more lube. Switched position with her lying on the bed while I was standing for mish. I was getting limper my the minute. After 10 minutes, I finally said told me to give me a HJ. A minute into it, she kept saying cum for me baby. Finally released, got dressed to leave. She told me she only works on Saturdays. Next time I come back, she will only charge me $. Even at that rate I won't return.I pretty much got the same experience. Getting Rushed and Not listening to me to Slo the fuck down. I said I am not paying this much $$ to be treated like shit. But she was ignoring me don't believe the RM reports. I text the Booker back and She text back If I post a review on RM she will try to get My Girlfriends number and tell her I went to see her and make my life miserable. LOL.

HeadorTail
07-14-20, 14:01
Went by SH Reflexology and left completely disappointed. Read two reviews on other site and knew to avoid YoYo and Clareise (sp?) and got Diana. Maybe 30. Not enough English to communicate. Doesn't know enough about massage to fill the 70 minutes. Wouldn't allow me to touch her waist. That's right, her waist. Cute Grace is there. And Nana and Helen but the regulars have left and the new replacements are worth seeing. Bamboo is business as usual. IF they're open. Aamp time, I guess.

July1714
07-14-20, 20:05
I have a provider friend from Vt. Scroll back a couple of pages and you'll know who she was. She text me this today and said back door only.

Hi we are closed today, but our other locations are open please contact them for more info: HAVEN SPA and PURE RELAXATION will be the only 2 shops open during new lock down by referral only.

Kevin80
07-14-20, 20:10
Went by SH Reflexology and left completely disappointed. Read two reviews on other site and knew to avoid YoYo and Clareise (sp?) and got Diana. Maybe 30. Not enough English to communicate. Doesn't know enough about massage to fill the 70 minutes. Wouldn't allow me to touch her waist. That's right, her waist. Cute Grace is there. And Nana and Helen but the regulars have left and the new replacements are worth seeing. Bamboo is business as usual. IF they're open. Aamp time, I guess.I went to Sunny first time in a long time and had Grace. A pretty nice body, pleasant face, can't tell for sure because she had a mask on the whole time and was quite strict about it, insisting I kept mine on. Gave a good massage, friendly and offered a HJ but was mechanical which was partly my fault, can't really relax and enjoy when both are masked up and she's paranoid.

Miguel Honcho
07-15-20, 18:54
I have a provider friend from Vt. Scroll back a couple of pages and you'll know who she was. She text me this today and said back door only.

Hi we are closed today, but our other locations are open please contact them for more info: HAVEN SPA and PURE RELAXATION will be the only 2 shops open during new lock down by referral only.Does that mean that Westminster is cracking down?

RedRoddddd
07-15-20, 20:30
Time to get the lovely ladies phone numbers. Gentlemen it seems the gruesome Newsom will put an end to our happy endings. Time to get their cell numbers as they shut down again. I saw lovely Lisa in Westminster. The Lisa that luvs to play the flute. I had lost her number so no Chinese buffet. Seems like some will be open to scheduled appointments with their regulars, if you can get their digits. They all have cell phones. Places are shutting down again. Those girls got to eat. Pho, kimchi, chow mein or chimichangas. What good is a stimulus check without a hottie to spend it on? Give me a happy ending, or give me death!

Ocdtnb
07-16-20, 10:05
I know it's outside OC but I figured this group would appreciate the intel. I've been 3 times now. $. 65 for the hr and $1. 4 for "nuru". The massage is basically all sensual.

First time, I drew Ari who is fine as hell, sweet & personable and really on her game. Full roaming. Very sensual and attentive.

Second time, I requested Ari. More than just a repeat of the previous experience. Ari is no joke.

Third time: Had an unexpected window of time and texted Luna to see if Ari was available. She was not, but Cherry was. I really just wanted to keep doubling down on the familiarity with Ari and not meet a new girl. Luna said she could squeeze Ari in for 30 min. (At this point I'm hauling ass down the fwy to make this happen) I really wanted the hour, so I asked if I could start w Ari and then Cherry could take over for the last 30 min. I know. It seemed weird to me too. No idea why I asked for this. Luna says yes and I'm there in the next 10 min. Here we go. Well, to my surprise, they both walked in and I had a duo there for about 45 min. Apologies to whoever Ari was late to see next. Long story short, it was great. I've never been w two girls, so I made it awkward. I don't like to finish too early, so while Ari was giving it hell trying to get me there (damn she has sexy ways) I was now looking forward to some 1 on 1 with Cherry. I know. I should've just gone with it. Eventually I got what I wanted and Cherry was great too. She's got a Pacifier Island vibe, more natural body and beautiful eyes and smile. I will book solo time with each of them again although Ari is in ATF territory right now. In the future, I think I'd book the duo for just 30 min and let them have their way with me.

One final note: I asked Luna if they will continue to book during this new round of shutdown and she said to DM for parking and entrance instructions.

MyFinalHeav3
07-16-20, 11:22
Thanks for the report! Any insight on age & body type on these girls? Or if they're pretty or not?

Ari uses the same pics as someone at bodycare.

I know it's outside OC but I figured this group would appreciate the intel. I've been 3 times now. $. 65 for the hr and $1. 4 for "nuru". The massage is basically all sensual.

First time, I drew Ari who is fine as hell, sweet & personable and really on her game. Full roaming. Very sensual and attentive.

Second time, I requested Ari. More than just a repeat of the previous experience. Ari is no joke.

Third time: Had an unexpected window of time and texted Luna to see if Ari was available. She was not, but Cherry was. I really just wanted to keep doubling down on the familiarity with Ari and not meet a new girl. Luna said she could squeeze Ari in for 30 min. (At this point I'm hauling ass down the fwy to make this happen) I really wanted the hour, so I asked if I could start w Ari and then Cherry could take over for the last 30 min. I know. It seemed weird to me too. No idea why I asked for this. Luna says yes and I'm there in the next 10 min. Here we go. Well, to my surprise, they both walked in and I had a duo there for about 45 min. Apologies to whoever Ari was late to see next. Long story short, it was great. I've never been w two girls, so I made it awkward. I don't like to finish too early, so while Ari was giving it hell trying to get me there (damn she has sexy ways) I was now looking forward to some 1 on 1 with Cherry. I know. I should've just gone with it. Eventually I got what I wanted and Cherry was great too. She's got a Pacifier Island vibe, more natural body and beautiful eyes and smile. I will book solo time with each of them again although Ari is in ATF territory right now. In the future, I think I'd book the duo for just 30 min and let them have their way with me.

One final note: I asked Luna if they will continue to book during this new round of shutdown and she said to DM for parking and entrance instructions.

AlexRodriguez
07-16-20, 15:46

One final note: I asked Luna if they will continue to book during this new round of shutdown and she said to DM for parking and entrance instructions.What are you getting for that 205? Any DFK? BBBJ? DATY? CIM? Anything other than a HJ?

RocketReg
07-16-20, 16:36
Went in before the closures, they got a few new girls who are totally new, but they are chunky and service is not worth the $$. The worst part is that if your hand wanders a little, they will go and tell the scheduler afterwards that you made them feel uncomfortable and you'll be banned. I've had like 100 massages and I know what do to and I'm never creepy or rude. I actually tipped 100 beforehand so I know she saw it. These new girls at BT are really green and taddle tellers. Especially if you get Sabrina. She's a round Hispanic girl, totally new, and lets you touch under her bra, but my hand went and touched her butt so I guess that's a banishment. Save your money, service was great before when they had their regular girls, but they all gone now, and now they got a few rats, who don't know how this business goes. Totally offended, what a great place this used to be. Downhill now.

HeadorTail
07-16-20, 16:48
I went to Sunny first time in a long time and had Grace. A pretty nice body, pleasant face, can't tell for sure because she had a mask on the whole time and was quite strict about it, insisting I kept mine on. Gave a good massage, friendly and offered a HJ but was mechanical which was partly my fault, can't really relax and enjoy when both are masked up and she's paranoid.I had a typo in my first comment. It should have read replacements "NOT" worth seeing.

And they're closed again. Time for some outside the shop visits.

July1714
07-16-20, 20:44
Does that mean that Westminster is cracking down?No LOL governor closed everything down again that's why VT closed. They are in a heavily populated corner. Can't sneak people in.

DowntownBrown5
07-16-20, 20:48
Saw that they had Jolene working today at Haven Spa in Santa Ana. Never seen her before, so decided to check her out. Went in and was pleasantly surprised when she came into the room. She's in early twenties, blonde, pretty, and has an amazing body. Real C-cups, tiny waist, nice round ass, wide hips and shapely thighs. She can carry on a conversation, though doesn't talk too much. As far as the service, her massage wasn't too great, and the nuru felt a bit mechanical, not sensual like a nuru is supposed to feel like. I never hold my breath on the massage, as it's rare to get a good one, though that's not why we come to these spas anyway. On the flip, it was pretty much the same, and really didn't do anything for me. She finished, cleaned me up, and I got dressed. Her body is absolutely stunning, and she's pretty, but the service wasn't up to par. I don't think I'll be repeating with her. She said she also worked at Aroma Spa when it was open under the name of River. Oh well, you win some, and you lose some I guess.

LaidBack59
07-17-20, 11:19
No LOL governor closed everything down again that's why VT closed. They are in a heavily populated corner. Can't sneak people in.I did a spot check on 4 or 5 of the more frequented places -- all are open -- the open sign is off, the front door may be open or closed, but the back door is busy. Also, I have had at least 5 or 6 reachouts on Wechat from girls saying they are "taking appointments".

You should no issues getting your jollies -- but it will most likely be by a fully masked girl -- they are spooked this bug.

GreenStream
07-17-20, 11:53
Went in before the closures, they got a few new girls who are totally new, but they are chunky and service is not worth the $$. The worst part is that if your hand wanders a little, they will go and tell the scheduler afterwards that you made them feel uncomfortable and you'll be banned. I've had like 100 massages and I know what do to and I'm never creepy or rude. I actually tipped 100 beforehand so I know she saw it. These new girls at BT are really green and taddle tellers. Especially if you get Sabrina. She's a round Hispanic girl, totally new, and lets you touch under her bra, but my hand went and touched her butt so I guess that's a banishment. Save your money, service was great before when they had their regular girls, but they all gone now, and now they got a few rats, who don't know how this business goes. Totally offended, what a great place this used to be. Downhill now.Go to Shaitsu Center nearby and you will not have any such problems.

GreenStream
07-17-20, 12:29
I just checked the Massage Therapy Council and they show that outdoor massages are OK in most southern California counties: https://www.camtc.org/county-massage-reopening-map/.

Do you know if places are offering outdoor massages?

DonJuanCarlos
07-17-20, 14:23
Saw that they had Jolene working today at Haven Spa in Santa Ana. Never seen her before, so decided to check her out. Went in and was pleasantly surprised when she came into the room. She's in early twenties, blonde, pretty, and has an amazing body. Real C-cups, tiny waist, nice round ass, wide hips and shapely thighs. She can carry on a conversation, though doesn't talk too much. As far as the service, her massage wasn't too great, and the nuru felt a bit mechanical, not sensual like a nuru is supposed to feel like. I never hold my breath on the massage, as it's rare to get a good one, though that's not why we come to these spas anyway. On the flip, it was pretty much the same, and really didn't do anything for me. She finished, cleaned me up, and I got dressed. Her body is absolutely stunning, and she's pretty, but the service wasn't up to par. I don't think I'll be repeating with her. She said she also worked at Aroma Spa when it was open under the name of River. Oh well, you win some, and you lose some I guess.Where is this located and what's the damage? Thanks.

Miguel Honcho
07-17-20, 15:39
No LOL governor closed everything down again that's why VT closed. They are in a heavily populated corner. Can't sneak people in.Yes, it's a state order, but enforcement is local. Some cities / towns will be more Karen than others.