PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

The New Guy 57
05-14-20, 23:49
Hi, I am looking to get a massage+ in and around Lake Forest. Total distance would be maybe from Santa Ana to San Clemente North to South and Laguna Beach to Mission Viejo, West to East. If anyone knows of a place, let me know in private message. No particular favorite girl but should know what she's doing but not too old. Thanks anyone / everyone, ROMAN.I've been looking for the same thing bud.

Ho Down Man2
05-15-20, 01:08
What was the damage overall thanks. .$. 4 to get in for the HR and she quoted $140 for everything.

IndieBoi
05-15-20, 02:02
Went to 6 star villa on brookhurst. Got Lucy. Appearance wise she is a MILF looking, fat stomach, small / short, and big boobs. Honestly not my type but I was already there so I just went with it. Asked me what I wanted and how much so I just tipped 100 for everything which included CBJ, cfs, fiv. House fee was 40 for an hour and 30 for half an hour. Would not repeat. My type is small slender petite Asian girls and she was not that. Anyone know places that offer FS with young petite Asian girls? Thanks and I hope to contribute more.

July1714
05-15-20, 03:08
Any places open early?

Hornilius69
05-15-20, 05:27
Can you contribute other type of services beside HE?

Oclad
05-15-20, 14:11
Idk if this is the right place to be asking but does anyone know any massage practitioners that offer bondassage? Not necessarily from someone in a parlor but just someone who offers it in general.

JohnB3411
05-15-20, 17:13
Hey guys, any tips on a place that is open right now for a killer massage? Got into an accident yesterday and my neck is beyond killing me. Please pm or post let me know that you.

Caribe
05-15-20, 18:48
Can you contribute other type of services beside HE?Go for it, dude!

UncleLumpyLap
05-16-20, 12:48
F&C still going on?

Feel bad for those old WG. First they survived the Spanish flu of 1914 now this shit.

Anna has been through a lot.

Slammer6008
05-16-20, 12:57
Went to 6 star villa on brookhurst. Got Lucy. Appearance wise she is a MILF looking, fat stomach, small / short, and big boobs. Honestly not my type but I was already there so I just went with it. Asked me what I wanted and how much so I just tipped 100 for everything which included CBJ, cfs, fiv. House fee was 40 for an hour and 30 for half an hour. Would not repeat. My type is small slender petite Asian girls and she was not that. Anyone know places that offer FS with young petite Asian girls? Thanks and I hope to contribute more.When you find them can you let us all know. Will have 200 mongers there a week for her.

Slammer6008
05-16-20, 13:07
When you find them can you let us all know. Will have 200 mongers there a week for her.By the way I'm looking for 36 DD natural of course long sliky hair black, 5'3 105 lbs nice smile tells me I'm big an I'm the best she had an it's her first time doing this. She's between 21 an 26 . PMs are welcomed 😁.

Hornilius69
05-16-20, 14:01
By the way I'm looking for 36 DD natural of course long sliky hair black, 5'3 105 lbs nice smile tells me I'm big an I'm the best she had an it's her first time doing this. She's between 21 an 26 . PMs are welcomed 😁.You should try the Korean babe, they probably fit your requirement. Apple from ECO is back, but she is in LA.

The New Guy 57
05-16-20, 14:18
Looking for something in the Laguna hills area. PM me or let me know if you guys know of anything.

Sound7
05-16-20, 14:18
Mile square northern quad is open. What exactly is offered is up for debate. No foot massage for sure. Body massag. Mask in place.

$ 40 to $30 house fee.

Slammer6008
05-16-20, 16:54
You should try the Korean babe, they probably fit your requirement. Apple from ECO is back, but she is in LA.I had apple she's in the OC now.

MyCorona
05-16-20, 22:45
I had apple she's in the OC now.She's going to be back at Eco soon.

LeatherNeck14
05-16-20, 23:27
Visited harbor spa and Lena to try out the goods. Paid 40 at door got a deep massage real hard hitting she even walked on my back. Did the flip offered 80 but settled on 100 for BBBJ in multiple positions did roaming with nipple licking and FIV with CIM while standing and her on knees. Oh that parking lot is very subject lots of transactions going down in that small lot.

The New Guy 57
05-17-20, 02:50
I've been seeming this around on BP? Anyone been yet and know what's on the menu?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county/9650478.html

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county/9650410.html

BigMike29
05-17-20, 04:58
Has anybody been successful in booking at appointment with F&C??

Hornilius69
05-17-20, 07:59
F&C still going on?

Feel bad for those old WG. First they survived the Spanish flu of 1914 now this shit.

Anna has been through a lot.I heard that they might closed the shop and relocate to another area.

July1714
05-17-20, 13:43
Visited harbor spa and Lena to try out the goods. Paid 40 at door got a deep massage real hard hitting she even walked on my back. Did the flip offered 80 but settled on 100 for BBBJ in multiple positions did roaming with nipple licking and FIV with CIM while standing and her on knees. Oh that parking lot is very subject lots of transactions going down in that small lot.You sure? Are they open? Been there before and they are not FS.

LeatherNeck14
05-17-20, 16:55
You sure? Are they open? Been there before and they are not FS.Just east or harbor on first guess with what she let me get away with might go full has some huge bolt ons.

KillAKill123
05-17-20, 18:23
Visited harbor spa and Lena to try out the goods. Paid 40 at door got a deep massage real hard hitting she even walked on my back. Did the flip offered 80 but settled on 100 for BBBJ in multiple positions did roaming with nipple licking and FIV with CIM while standing and her on knees. Oh that parking lot is very subject lots of transactions going down in that small lot.Was she good looking? How was her body? Age?

MyCorona
05-17-20, 22:12
I've been seeming this around on BP? Anyone been yet and know what's on the menu?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county/9650410.htmlLmfao the spelling in those ads is fucking hilarious!

July1714
05-17-20, 23:25
Just east or harbor on first guess with what she let me get away with might go full has some huge bolt ons.Harbor spa is on harbor and 17.

Lift Her Up
05-18-20, 00:05
Sooooo, long time lurker first time post here. I've tried out a few shops in the OC area over the past year but keep coming back to 6 Star on Brookhurst. I had my latest visit earlier this week and here's how it went! (Sorry if it ain't formatted super well, 1st review and all). . . . Bailey was about 5'0 give it take an inch and maybe 110 lbs. Small but full tits, and a cute butt.Motivated by your outstanding first-time post, I broke my 10-week celibacy and visited Bailley. While the details varied, the atmosphere and attitude was exactly as you described. She threw herself in the proceedings with her heart, head, and tits.

When I got there one of you guys was going in the front door. I waited a decent interval and then phoned and asked for Bailley. The man told me to go to the back door. I did, and there she was, tilting up her mask to smile and beckon me in. The three girls I saw in there all had surgical masks, and I wore my N95. Bailley kept hers on for the whole time, except for the BJ and the ACG finale. I tell you, that girl is a keeper!

She says she works every day. It was obvious she's looking for more clients, and frequent repeaters at that.

Being older with ED, I was worried that my mask would be so distracting I couldn't get hard, but happy to say, I generally forgot I even had it on.

The first syllable in her name isn't pronounced "bay," it's like "by," "bye," or "buy. ".

Lift Her Up.

Caribe
05-18-20, 04:21
Has anybody been successful in booking at appointment with F&C??No appointments. If Papasan recognizes your number, he'll answer. If you ask for an appointment, he'll say no. If you try contacting one of the girls, they will say no especially if they live with Papasan. He has a family and he must be truly worried about getting his family sick.

He does own other locations and they are closed, too.

AverageJoeJohn
05-18-20, 06:01
Motivated by your outstanding first-time post, I broke my 10-week celibacy and visited Bailley. While the details varied, the atmosphere and attitude was exactly as you described. She threw herself in the proceedings with her heart, head, and tits.

When I got there one of you guys was going in the front door. I waited a decent interval and then phoned and asked for Bailley. The man told me to go to the back door. I did, and there she was, tilting up her mask to smile and beckon me in. The three girls I saw in there all had surgical masks, and I wore my N95. Bailley kept hers on for the whole time, except for the BJ and the ACG finale. I tell you, that girl is a keeper!

She says she works every day. It was obvious she's looking for more clients, and frequent repeaters at that.

Being older with ED, I was worried that my mask would be so distracting I couldn't get hard, but happy to say, I generally forgot I even had it on.

The first syllable in her name isn't pronounced "bay," it's like "by," "bye," or "buy. ".

Lift Her Up.Is she Latina, Asian, what is she?

MyCorona
05-18-20, 10:07
Harbor spa is on harbor and 17.Technically Harbor Spa is in the large strip mall on Westminster / Harbor.

Kevin80
05-18-20, 12:22
Just east or harbor on first guess with what she let me get away with might go full has some huge bolt ons.You must be mistaken. Harbor Spa is on Westminster and Harbor, and they are closed. There is one that's open on the east side of Harbor and First, but it's not Harbor Spa, I forgot the name.

If I'm wrong and Harbor Spa is actually open. Then great, did you just walk in or call?

DonJuanCarlos
05-18-20, 13:32
Any intel on Bailey's looks? Measurements? Thanks in advance.

Dildo Baggens
05-18-20, 15:16
I can tell you one thing, those women aren't.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county/9650410.html

Lift Her Up
05-18-20, 15:37
Is she Latina, Asian, what is she?Asian, as were the other two I saw there in the hallway. I believe she said she's from Guangzhou, which is near Hong Kong. Interesting, because most of the women I've seen in the SGV have said they were from Guangzhou. There must be something of an organized pipeline that gets them here.

Lift Her Up.

July1714
05-18-20, 15:39
Is she Latina, Asian, what is she?What was the damage? Cash only? FS?

JDog1234
05-18-20, 16:32
Visited harbor spa and Lena to try out the goods. Paid 40 at door got a deep massage real hard hitting she even walked on my back. Did the flip offered 80 but settled on 100 for BBBJ in multiple positions did roaming with nipple licking and FIV with CIM while standing and her on knees. Oh that parking lot is very subject lots of transactions going down in that small lot.How was she in looks dept?

Hornilius69
05-18-20, 16:52
Harbor spa is on harbor and 17.You meant H* Spa, there a girl with hard bots that offers everything on the menu.

Harbor Spa on Harbor is still closed.

Timmah Smith
05-18-20, 17:41
Heavenly spa. In Santa Ana. Walk right in.Wasn't this place robbed at gunpoint a few years ago? I would hate to be in the middle of a massage while that happened.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/surveillance-video-released-of-massage-parlor-robbery-assault/168312/

DonJuanCarlos
05-18-20, 18:48
Finally worked up the courage to attend a session after a long 2 month hiatus. I was very hesitant, but today finally caved in to my temptations. I went to 6 star and booked Bailey. The door was locked in the front, but Bailey actually came and opened it for me. She walked me to the room, paid the $40 house fee and prepared myself. I was wearing a surgical mask and so was Bailey. She massaged my back with a bit of oil for about 10 min or so. I was able to roam under her skirt and a bit of her chest. She went and got the wet towels, wiped me down and flipped me over. Negotiated for BBBJ with FIV then CFS. She got on top. Then I started to get a bit freaked out bc of the whole sanitation thing because she took her mask off and was getting a bit too close to my face so I switched to flat iron and I had my finger in her mouth. I wasn't as calm and relaxed as I used to be considering this was my first time back after 2 months, first time with Bailey, first time at this spot and also with all this pandemic stuff happening. I did my best to enjoy it. Total was $. 4.

Bailey was cute, had a dress on and was wearing a mask. She has a handful of chest, ok butt, face is good enough. I do like how willing she is, very bubbly and overall good personality. It was good to see that she was wearing a mask and they were using rubbing alcohol for sanitation. Hopefully things get back to normal soon so I can fully enjoy these sessions again.

What tips do you guys not worrying about all the pandemic stuff? Do you guys just tell yourself F it? LOL.

Slammer6008
05-18-20, 19:57
You meant H* Spa, there a girl with hard bots that offers everything on the menu.

Harbor Spa on Harbor is still closed.You have to get up pretty early to slip one past Hornilius.

Dopema
05-18-20, 20:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

July1714
05-18-20, 21:19
Finally worked up the courage to attend a session after a long 2 month hiatus. I was very hesitant, but today finally caved in to my temptations. I went to 6 star and booked Bailey. The door was locked in the front, but Bailey actually came and opened it for me. She walked me to the room, paid the $40 house fee and prepared myself. I was wearing a surgical mask and so was Bailey. She massaged my back with a bit of oil for about 10 min or so. I was able to roam under her skirt and a bit of her chest. She went and got the wet towels, wiped me down and flipped me over. Negotiated for BBBJ with FIV then CFS. She got on top. Then I started to get a bit freaked out bc of the whole sanitation thing because she took her mask off and was getting a bit too close to my face so I switched to flat iron and I had my finger in her mouth. I wasn't as calm and relaxed as I used to be considering this was my first time back after 2 months, first time with Bailey, first time at this spot and also with all this pandemic stuff happening. I did my best to enjoy it. Total was $. 4.

Bailey was cute, had a dress on and was wearing a mask. She has a handful of chest, ok butt, face is good enough. I do like how willing she is, very bubbly and overall good personality. It was good to see that she was wearing a mask and they were using rubbing alcohol for sanitation. Hopefully things get back to normal soon so I can fully enjoy these sessions again.

What tips do you guys not worrying about all the pandemic stuff? Do you guys just tell yourself F it? LOL$. 4? As in 400?

Hyarusa
05-18-20, 22:00
I can tell you one thing, those women aren't.I'm not sure what you mean. Are the women here not on your menu for some reason, or do you mean their menu is limited?

MoneyBear
05-19-20, 10:37
$. 4? As in 400?I think he means 40, some people on this forum can't write the correct right for some season.

JackeRouac
05-19-20, 12:38
I'm not sure what you mean. Are the women here not on your menu for some reason, or do you mean their menu is limited?He means the ads are fake and "those" women are not on the menu.

Ab813
05-19-20, 19:11
I think he means 40, some people on this forum can't write the correct right for some season.Actually I believe he means 140. Nobody gets CFS for 2 Jacksons except for maybe TJ. The standard notation here for years (for reasons dating back to flip phones I assume) has been $=benji, decimal meaning anything after it is under a hundred. For example, . 4 is 40, $. 2=120, $$300 etc.

Oc Amper
05-19-20, 19:48
Actually I believe he means 140. Nobody gets CFS for 2 Jacksons except for maybe TJ. The standard notation here for years (for reasons dating back to flip phones I assume) has been $=benji, decimal meaning anything after it is under a hundred. For example, . 4 is 40, $. 2=120, $$300 etc.Yes, in standard notation, he means $140. Due to the confusion that the notation causes, I am really not certain why anyone would want to use it. Aside from that, the forum software auto-corrects the notation and adds a space in it, which further causes more confusion.

Seems to be just newbies that use it.

Slammer6008
05-19-20, 19:56
You have to get up pretty early to slip one past Hornilius.Had cocoa skinny Asian probably 50's CBJ wanted 80 gave her 60 Hyland is there. I just wanted to check out the girls blow job skills they are good.

Rmartinez80
05-20-20, 07:42
Wanted to share my experience. Definitely is worth a trip over there. So needed a getaway to less restrictive state. Everything was opening up. That includes the parlors. There is an AMP called Massage1 outside of Phoenix. It is one of the most talked about location in their forum. Had to try it out while visiting some friends for the weekend. Went early morning before it got busy. Was greeted by a Mya. A petite busty girl in a short dress. Off to a good start. Paid for half hour and followed her to back. Once in the room, she asked me to undress and handed me towel. Asked me to follow her for table shower. Once there, she had me lay face down on table. She got undressed and proceeded to lather me up. Got every inch of me squeaky clean. She then climbs on top and grinds her body on me. Used her breasts to massage my whole body. She then has me flip over and repeats. After she was done, she swallows my junior for a little tease of what's to come. She dries me off and I dry her off. We go back to room and asks me what I want. Tell her everything. Tipped her and the fun continued. Mo massage because I only paid for half hour. She has me lay on table face up. She climbs on top and starts licking and nibbling my torso. OMG! After a little while, she makes her way between my legs. It is a BBBJ worthy of an award! She licks, kisses and slurps the junior down. Amazing eye contact with soft moaning. She does an amazing job of making me think it's the most delicious cock she ever had in her mouth. After a good while, I stop her before I explode. She grabs a rubber and climbs on top for some amazing cowgirl action. Did I mention that there is a mirror on both sides of table? Watching her do squats on me while she sucked on my nipples was pretty amazing. She did this for a good while before she jumped off. Removed rubber and went back to swallowing junior till I finished in her mouth. We got dressed and she walked me to front. In the hallway, we passed another girl. She greeted and hugged me happily. She took her top down to show me her amazing breasts. Grabbed my hand and put it on her to squeeze. Told me to come back again. My girl told me her name was Oohlala. Definitely coming back to try out all the girls. From reading their forum, everyone has their favorite one there. I have to find mine. We have full service AMP out here but not like this. Damage was 40 house plus 140.

Sound7
05-20-20, 13:50
Another Cindy Moore trip to AZ. When questioned the Facebook pics gone and no comments. Cindy is married to City of Los Angeles Police Chief, Mike Moore.

Dr. Ferrer / County Health Dept. Director has extended the Stay Home Order till July 4 with limited modification.

Newsom Stay at Home Order modified and be being challenged by DOJ for not including Church gathering.

Huntington Beach plans for supporting trips to Arizona under the modified Beach Order?

Opening up the country order by Trump, a trip to Arizona is the perfect Tx for COVID pandamic.

Tx treatment.

Wanted to share my experience. Definitely is worth a trip over there. So needed a getaway to less restrictive state. Everything was opening up. That includes the parlors. There is an AMP called Massage1 outside of Phoenix. It is one of the most talked about location in their forum. Had to try it out while visiting some friends for the weekend. Went early morning before it got busy. Was greeted by a Mya. A petite busty girl in a short dress. Off to a good start. Paid for half hour and followed her to back. Once in the room, she asked me to undress and handed me towel. Asked me to follow her for table shower. Once there, she had me lay face down on table. She got undressed and proceeded to lather me up. Got every inch of me squeaky clean. She then climbs on top and grinds her body on me. Used her breasts to massage my whole body. She then has me flip over and repeats. After she was done, she swallows my junior for a little tease of what's to come. She dries me off and I dry her off. We go back to room and asks me what I want. Tell her everything. Tipped her and the fun continued. Mo massage because I only paid for half hour. She has me lay on table face up. She climbs on top and starts licking and nibbling my torso. OMG! After a little while, she makes her way between my legs. It is a BBBJ worthy of an award! She licks, kisses and slurps the junior down. Amazing eye contact with soft moaning. She does an amazing job of making me think it's the most delicious cock she ever had in her mouth. After a good while, I stop her before I explode. She grabs a rubber and climbs on top for some amazing cowgirl action. Did I mention that there is a mirror on both sides of table? Watching her do squats on me while she sucked on my nipples was pretty amazing. She did this for a good while before she jumped off. Removed rubber and went back to swallowing junior till I finished in her mouth. We got dressed and she walked me to front. In the hallway, we passed another girl. She greeted and hugged me happily. She took her top down to show me her amazing breasts. Grabbed my hand and put it on her to squeeze. Told me to come back again. My girl told me her name was Oohlala. Definitely coming back to try out all the girls. From reading their forum, everyone has their favorite one there. I have to find mine. We have full service AMP out here but not like this. Damage was 40 house plus 140.

July1714
05-20-20, 15:54
Any Latina mp?

YoungInRi
05-21-20, 00:07
Wanted to share my experience. Definitely is worth a trip over there. So needed a getaway to less restrictive state. Everything was opening up. That includes the parlors. There is an AMP called Massage1 outside of Phoenix. It is one of the most talked about location in their forum. Had to try it out while visiting some friends for the weekend. Went early morning before it got busy. Was greeted by a Mya. A petite busty girl in a short dress. Off to a good start. Paid for half hour and followed her to back. Once in the room, she asked me to undress and handed me towel. Asked me to follow her for table shower. Once there, she had me lay face down on table. She got undressed and proceeded to lather me up. Got every inch of me squeaky clean. She then climbs on top and grinds her body on me. Used her breasts to massage my whole body. She then has me flip over and repeats. After she was done, she swallows my junior for a little tease of what's to come. She dries me off and I dry her off. We go back to room and asks me what I want. Tell her everything. Tipped her and the fun continued. Mo massage because I only paid for half hour. She has me lay on table face up. She climbs on top and starts licking and nibbling my torso. OMG! After a little while, she makes her way between my legs. It is a BBBJ worthy of an award! She licks, kisses and slurps the junior down. Amazing eye contact with soft moaning. She does an amazing job of making me think it's the most delicious cock she ever had in her mouth. After a good while, I stop her before I explode. She grabs a rubber and climbs on top for some amazing cowgirl action. Did I mention that there is a mirror on both sides of table? Watching her do squats on me while she sucked on my nipples was pretty amazing. She did this for a good while before she jumped off. Removed rubber and went back to swallowing junior till I finished in her mouth. We got dressed and she walked me to front. In the hallway, we passed another girl. She greeted and hugged me happily. She took her top down to show me her amazing breasts. Grabbed my hand and put it on her to squeeze. Told me to come back again. My girl told me her name was Oohlala. Definitely coming back to try out all the girls. From reading their forum, everyone has their favorite one there. I have to find mine. We have full service AMP out here but not like this. Damage was 40 house plus 140.The licking and sucking of the chest and nipples is something that I've pretty much only experienced at AMPs, and it's awesome.

Hornilius69
05-21-20, 02:40
Any Latina mp?Try Detox!

July1714
05-21-20, 12:40
Try Detox!Do you know what time they open or if they are open? What's the damage? Anyone you recommend.

JohnB3411
05-21-20, 17:55
Still looking for a real quality massage guys pm me if you have the place.

Lift Her Up
05-21-20, 19:40
Because of possibly contradictory reports about certain places, and my unfamiliarity with all of them, I went out this afternoon to check things out.

Harbor Spa is behind McDonalds on Harbor north of Westminster. The front door was locked, with an explanatory sign on the door. It does not have a back door. It's in Garden Grove, because the Santa Ana Garden Grove boundary runs along Westminster. East of Fairview, Westminster becomes 17th, hence the name mix-up.

Heavenly Spa is on First, east of Harbor, in Santa Ana. The front door was padlocked. But I saw a girl walking inside, opening an interior door. I went around back and saw a back door that I could knock on. So if I cave in and want to feel some bolt-ons pressing into my chest, that's where I'll go.

The one on McFadden east of Harbor, in Santa Ana, is So Relax. Its front door is wide open.

Hope this helps.

Lift Her Up.

July1714
05-21-20, 19:57
Has anyone been here? If so can you tell me how was your experience and what time are their hours as well as damage? Or someone p. M please.

July1714
05-21-20, 20:08
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

MyCorona
05-21-20, 21:33
Has anyone been here? If so can you tell me how was your experience and what time are their hours as well as damage? Or someone p. M please.Last time I was in the area there were cop cars in the parking lot. This place is on their radar. Heard there were some complaints about the place being open.

Slammer6008
05-21-20, 22:07
Has anyone been here? If so can you tell me how was your experience and what time are their hours as well as damage? Or someone p. M please.Friday big tits Bella. Slim body 120.00 at the door. You pay 20.00 to 40 more you'll have a better time.

July1714
05-22-20, 01:56
Friday big tits Bella. Slim body 120.00 at the door. You pay 20.00 to 40 more you'll have a better time.So around 160? Cash only?

YoungInRi
05-22-20, 05:00
Last night I tried to go to Detox late at night. I'm coming from LA, so the traffic is better at night, plus I like leaving after my roommates have gone to sleep so I don't have to answer questions LOL. Anyway, I didn't make it down there until about 1. I passed by just to scope it out. Everything looked pretty clear, there weren't a lot of cars on the road or anything and I didn't see any cars in the lot that looked like LEO. I called them to see if they were still open. I had tried calling on the way down but didn't get an answer, but they picked up when I called when I was nearby. I asked who was working, and the girl said she couldn't give names. I asked if I'd still be able to come in for a walk in and she asked if I had called already. I told her I had but hadn't spoken to anybody. She definitely thought I was someone else though, because she asked if it was just me or me and my friend (clearly someone had called and asked something about bringing a friend LOL). She said I could come in for the last walk in at 1:30. I went to go get cash and got there right at 1:30. I opened the door and rang the doorbell, but the security guy came to the door and told me that they were closed. This was disappointing, because I had just talked to someone 15 minutes before that and they said they'd be open. My assumption is the other person who had called came in and made it before me. I'm definitely still going to give it a shot again, hopefully not as late. But it's a pain in the ass to drive down during the day.

What times do the girls mentioned (Bella and Christina, I think?) work?

YoungInRi
05-22-20, 05:04
What times do the girls mentioned (Bella and Christina, I think?) work?Cynthia, sorry.

Slammer6008
05-22-20, 08:31
Cynthia, sorry.Cynthia. Sunday an Monday.

July1714
05-22-20, 12:27
Last night I tried to go to Detox late at night. I'm coming from LA, so the traffic is better at night, plus I like leaving after my roommates have gone to sleep so I don't have to answer questions LOL. Anyway, I didn't make it down there until about 1. I passed by just to scope it out. Everything looked pretty clear, there weren't a lot of cars on the road or anything and I didn't see any cars in the lot that looked like LEO. I called them to see if they were still open. I had tried calling on the way down but didn't get an answer, but they picked up when I called when I was nearby. I asked who was working, and the girl said she couldn't give names. I asked if I'd still be able to come in for a walk in and she asked if I had called already. I told her I had but hadn't spoken to anybody. She definitely thought I was someone else though, because she asked if it was just me or me and my friend (clearly someone had called and asked something about bringing a friend LOL). She said I could come in for the last walk in at 1:30. I went to go get cash and got there right at 1:30. I opened the door and rang the doorbell, but the security guy came to the door and told me that they were closed. This was disappointing, because I had just talked to someone 15 minutes before that and they said they'd be open. My assumption is the other person who had called came in and made it before me. I'm definitely still going to give it a shot again, hopefully not as late. But it's a pain in the ass to drive down during the day.

What times do the girls mentioned (Bella and Christina, I think?) work?Keep us updated.

NoviasNuru
05-22-20, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Hornilius69
05-22-20, 14:20
So around 160? Cash only?Bring 200 for better service. 160 is the bare min.

VaqueroNegro
05-22-20, 17:02
Paid a visit to the newly (temporarily?) relocated BCC. They didn't want to attract attention by being one of the only open businesses in their previous office building so they are now leasing an apartment in the same complex as one of the Thai agencies on HX. They now charge a flat fee of 150/30, 170/45, 200/60, which is actually less than the total I paid at the previous location. Set up a 30 min session with Nala. Texted when I got there and they gave me the suite number. Bella opened the door and had me wait in the kitchen while Nala got ready. I also saw another cute Asian girl walking around but didn't catch her name. Nala has been reviewed pretty extensively on here. But yeah, cute and friendly with nice body, semi-decent massage, not quite Krystal-level, but better than most, actually does B2 B massage, which a lot of girls don't, very sensual, amazing HJ skills.

Sound7
05-22-20, 18:18
50 % as of yesterday. 5* down, no sign of movement.

No more foot. Massage.

July1714
05-22-20, 19:04
Bring 200 for better service. 160 is the bare min.Are they open? No one answers.

DJones
05-22-20, 19:35
50 % as of yesterday. 5* down, no sign of movement.

No more foot. Massage.I came on here to post that I had just swung by 5 star this afternoon, and they are closed up.

Sound7
05-23-20, 02:40
Oasis on first and close 210 west. $. 40 hr.. 3 stations only. Upstairs.. open

I came on here to post that I had just swung by 5 star this afternoon, and they are closed up.

BlueberryScone
05-23-20, 03:44
Cynthia, Bella, or Amy have all been great in my experience. You won't need to bring more than 160. Pay the 40 at the door but if they ask for the 120/140 up front just pay that and tip an additional 20/40. YMMV but you'll have a good time. Gone there 4 times I've never been disappointed. Only "poor" experience was with Cynthia only paying the 140 no additional tip. I told her Amy didn't have a problem with it and provided great service and she said all girls were different and to have a tip. Still banging body and worth it but an extra 20 would have gone a long way.

BTW the 140 upfront seems to only be during this time, they've never asked for that prior. I've only gone once since everything happened. LMK how it goes.

What times do the girls mentioned (Bella and Christina, I think?) work?

WhoreMaster 91
05-23-20, 10:49
Bring 200 for better service. 160 is the bare min.No one can afford that with this RECESSION worst than the great depression we are in now.

AverageJoeJohn
05-23-20, 12:41
Does anyone know where I can find a cute Asian spinner. Looking for someone similar to Sharon Lee, Vina Sky, Kalina Ryu, Jade Kush.

Apolo106
05-23-20, 23:44
I drove by one of the places I go to a few years back, saw a latina (forgot name) there 2 x, she works only on Friday and is a hairstylist, the place is no longer there. Would have been nice to see her again during this time for a haircut.

https://www.yellowpages.com/anaheim-ca/mip/holistic-massage-spa-481650046

Hornilius69
05-24-20, 02:48
Does anyone know where I can find a cute Asian spinner. Looking for someone similar to Sharon Lee, Vina Sky, Kalina Ryu, Jade Kush.Have you triied Humaniplex, Sugardaddy, Eco, etc. ?

Mhsm2014
05-24-20, 13:44
Does anyone know where I can find a cute Asian spinner. Looking for someone similar to Sharon Lee, Vina Sky, Kalina Ryu, Jade Kush.If you like Jade Kush she's made a lot of appearances at different Socal strip clubs. I left strip clubs behind once I discovered AMPs but she danced at California Girls in Santa Ana last year and I saw her. When she was done dancing a guy had to clean all the ones off the stage with a push broom. She had a meet and greet after and I got a lap dance from her. She's not the most outgoing woman in porn but I'm not very talkative either so it was fine. She was very nice and she let me suck on her wonderful natural tits a little bit. After the lap dance that was way too short I left with stars in my eyes and a giant Anchorman boner that would have knocked things off people's desks.

GreenStream
05-24-20, 15:03
Hello, I just joined. Are any massage places open in Lake Forest? Which are your favorites?

GreenStream
05-24-20, 15:31
Cynthia, Bella, or Amy have all been great in my experience. Where is this Detox place? Many places have that word in their name.

LokiCookie
05-24-20, 16:00
Long time lurker and first time poster. Decided to give Havana Day Spa a go. Got the location and picked the lady, Camila, and length of session. Got there and paid the house. Saw Camila and to be brief and to the point I would say the session Iamounted to a very expensive HE. Never again would I go for that. For the money I paid $. 40 (Camila) and $55 for the house along with the time wasted traveling I'd rather go to known AMPs etc.

Caribe
05-24-20, 20:33
A contributor to another site said it was open. Can anyone confirm? Part of the contribution was this:

Drove to the back and saw their door open... As I went in I couldn't find anyone. Then someone came out. She asked if I wanted a massage. I didn't ask if anyone else was working. I got undressed and laid down keeping my mask on... She said her name was Hyland then I knew I had seen her before.

Sounds bogus.

OC partially opened up, yesterday. But, bars, beauty salons and barbers are to remain closed. I'm sure massage parlors fit in that category. Surprisingly, tanning booths are allowed to open. One can social distance in a tanning booth!

LVB808
05-24-20, 20:44
A contributor to another site said it was open. Can anyone confirm? Part of the contribution was this:

Drove to the back and saw their door open... As I went in I couldn't find anyone. Then someone came out. She asked if I wanted a massage. I didn't ask if anyone else was working. I got undressed and laid down keeping my mask on... She said her name was Hyland then I knew I had seen her before.

Sounds bogus.Not sure about the current status of F&C, but wasn't Hyland the name of a provider at CKB? More likely, since they have a front and side door, and the quoted post mentioned driving to the back.

Roman
05-24-20, 21:13
Join the club if so. Haven't seen anything until the gov lifts the rules.

Anyone know otherwise, I'd be interested in knowing. Recently read the Yelp's of.

Lucky in Garden Grove and Shiatsu Center in Lake Forest. Wasn't impressed. Not going.

Let me know of anything say between Westminster and Oceansite and I'll check it out.

Assuming you have and found it good recently.

Thanks.

ROMAN.

AverageJoeJohn
05-24-20, 23:33
Have you triied Humaniplex, Sugardaddy, Eco, etc. ?Hey, no I haven't. I've heard of those websites but I think you need credits to look through them right?

I'll pm you if you could help, thanks!

Hornilius69
05-25-20, 03:51

Sounds bogus.

OC partially opened up, yesterday. But, bars, beauty salons and barbers are to remain closed. I'm sure massage parlors fit in that category. Surprisingly, tanning booths are allowed to open. One can social distance in a tanning booth!FC is closed. Hyland is at CKB.

Lift Her Up
05-25-20, 12:40
Long time lurker and first time poster. Decided to give Havana Day Spa a go. Got the location and picked the lady, Camila, and length of session. Got there and paid the house. Saw Camila and to be brief and to the point I would say the session Iamounted to a very expensive HE. Never again would I go for that. For the money I paid $. 40 (Camila) and $55 for the house along with the time wasted traveling I'd rather go to known AMPs etc.Welcome to this forum, Loki, and I hope you keep posting. I have been in this for years and years, and the same thing has happened to me, once in a while. Yeah, just caution the rest of us when this happens, and move on to the next place.

Lift Her Up.

Wireless91910
05-25-20, 12:59
It's not open. For one thing, you can't get around to the back because the gate is closed and they permanently closed the door in the Laundry shop which allowed you to discreetly leave F&C.

And second Lucy would be calling everyone in her phone database to rush over.

Just some BS contribution to get free days.

Sounds bogus.

OC partially opened up, yesterday. But, bars, beauty salons and barbers are to remain closed. I'm sure massage parlors fit in that category. Surprisingly, tanning booths are allowed to open. One can social distance in a tanning booth!

VaqueroNegro
05-25-20, 14:08
Long time lurker and first time poster. Decided to give Havana Day Spa a go. Got the location and picked the lady, Camila, and length of session. Got there and paid the house. Saw Camila and to be brief and to the point I would say the session Iamounted to a very expensive HE. Never again would I go for that. For the money I paid $. 40 (Camila) and $55 for the house along with the time wasted traveling I'd rather go to known AMPs etc.Havana is one of several MPs associated with the famous Honey / Aroma Spa in CM. All of these places are HE-only. People (including myself) go to them for more of a laid back "nuru" massage session with a (usually) hot girl and HE as these girls tend to be better looking than the ones at FS parlors. You may not get as much bang for your buck, but a few of these girls do take the experience to another level like Paris / Charity who I saw at Havana a couple of times when she made her blink-and-you-missed-it comeback. You probably paid too much, though, unless you went for the full hour.

Mel
05-25-20, 14:10
A contributor to another site said it was open. Can anyone confirm? I live very close to there and drive by nearly every day. Went by yesterday and it was closed. I also read a report somewhere, and I called their number and Papasan answered. He says they are closed and have no idea when they can open. I don't understand the bogus reports lately. Someone in this forum said CKB is open, and that is not the case.

Slammer6008
05-25-20, 18:41
I live very close to there and drive by nearly every day. Went by yesterday and it was closed. I also read a report somewhere, and I called their number and Papasan answered. He says they are closed and have no idea when they can open. I don't understand the bogus reports lately. Someone in this forum said CKB is open, and that is not the case.It's open if it's closed there's mongers inside. I've been twice already.

GreenStream
05-25-20, 18:45
It's open if it's closed there's mongers inside. I've been twice alreadyWhat / where is CKB? Sorry, I'm new on this forum.

Mel
05-25-20, 19:11
It's open if it's closed there's mongers inside. I've been twice already.So it's appointment only then, or knock on the back door kinda thing?

ThatNuruDude
05-25-20, 19:35
Long time lurker and first time poster. Decided to give Havana Day Spa a go. Got the location and picked the lady, Camila, and length of session. Got there and paid the house. Saw Camila and to be brief and to the point I would say the session Iamounted to a very expensive HE. Never again would I go for that. For the money I paid $. 40 (Camila) and $55 for the house along with the time wasted traveling I'd rather go to known AMPs etc.Honestly, I've been here with charity as well and few other girls. These girls are hot af and give a quality massage. I can't say the same for FS parlors usually butter faces. This only works out if you're into "nurus" in my opinion if you're used to FS don't even try it these Nuru places are only bomb Nuru & HE.

Slammer6008
05-25-20, 20:15
So it's appointment only then, or knock on the back door kinda thing?Yes. I just don't know how late they're open till.

Just called the miracle foot spa location on Bolsa. Use that number they should pick up. Don't tip more than $70 on a blow job. Just go with Hyland not the skinny coco. Maybe Maria if she's back.

Slammer6008
05-25-20, 20:17
Yes. I just don't know how late they're open till.

Just called the miracle foot spa location on Bolsa. Use that number they should pick up. Don't tip more than $70 on a blow job. Just go with Hyland not the skinny coco. Maybe Maria if she's back.Oh one more thing go through the back door not the front remember it's right next to keg sluggers.

Kevin80
05-25-20, 20:20
So it's appointment only then, or knock on the back door kinda thing?The place is open. I checked it out because someone mentioned it on here. I did not call first, just went there, parked in the back. I saw two girls, maybe more inside I don't know. They saw me in my car, and one of them went out and waved me in. There was another monger waiting in his car too, so I left. Anyway, definitely open although hours may not be consistent.

KingOfFighters
05-25-20, 23:00
I live very close to there and drive by nearly every day. Went by yesterday and it was closed. I also read a report somewhere, and I called their number and Papasan answered. He says they are closed and have no idea when they can open. I don't understand the bogus reports lately. Someone in this forum said CKB is open, and that is not the case.Ckb is open, just no Maria.

Slick562
05-26-20, 00:52
Drove out to CKB today, no cars in parking lot. Rear door was closed but metal door was wide open, called a few times and no answer saw another curious monger drive by, but no luck as well. Decided to call Bolsa Place and still no answer waited a few minutes and left. While driving home on freeway I got called back to Bolsa place but by the time I was half way home, and a guy was on the phone. Asked me what time I was coming, I've never heard a guy or seen a papasan at these two shops, so decided to pass. I suggest you guys call ahead, so you don't waste your time, unless I was suppose to knock on door, oh well.

Slammer6008
05-26-20, 01:29
Drove out to CKB today, no cars in parking lot. Rear door was closed but metal door was wide open, called a few times and no answer saw another curious monger drive by, but no luck as well. Decided to call Bolsa Place and still no answer waited a few minutes and left. While driving home on freeway I got called back to Bolsa place but by the time I was half way home, and a guy was on the phone. Asked me what time I was coming, I've never heard a guy or seen a papasan at these two shops, so decided to pass. I suggest you guys call ahead, so you don't waste your time, unless I was suppose to knock on door, oh well.I guy sometimes answers I think it's her husband. She said. She was opening up bolsa also. They only have.

A few girls working. I'm sure some mongers are going there but keeping it on the downlow.

Ho Down Man2
05-26-20, 02:20
I live very close to there and drive by nearly every day. Went by yesterday and it was closed. I also read a report somewhere, and I called their number and Papasan answered. He says they are closed and have no idea when they can open. I don't understand the bogus reports lately. Someone in this forum said CKB is open, and that is not the case.Went by today at 4 pm and closed.

MyCorona
05-26-20, 09:58
Honestly, I've been here with charity as well and few other girls. These girls are hot af and give a quality massage. I can't say the same for FS parlors usually butter faces. This only works out if you're into "nurus" in my opinion if you're used to FS don't even try it these Nuru places are only bomb Nuru & HE.+1000.

Some people are heading to nuru places expecting FS then scream when they don't get it. Nuru offers hot girls fir HE only. Yeah it is pricey but some of us like it either as a main source of service or as an occasional change of pace. I been to Havana several times and each time was exceptional. No complaints here.

LokiCookie
05-26-20, 19:44
Earlier today saw update from our governor that we are going into Phase 3. I'll probably give a call to The Little Beauty Center I heard some things about. Need a haircut badly too. Any person I should ask for an appointment with should I get lucky? From reading the previous posts I heard Lin was good. I heard there was a Michelle also?

MoneyBear
05-26-20, 20:38
Earlier today saw update from our governor that we are going into Phase 3. I'll probably give a call to The Little Beauty Center I heard some things about. Need a haircut badly too. Any person I should ask for an appointment with should I get lucky? From reading the previous posts I heard Lin was good. I heard there was a Michelle also?Yes haircut, massage and just regular HE.

NailBoiz1
05-26-20, 22:11
Earlier today saw update from our governor that we are going into Phase 3. I'll probably give a call to The Little Beauty Center I heard some things about. Need a haircut badly too. Any person I should ask for an appointment with should I get lucky? From reading the previous posts I heard Lin was good. I heard there was a Michelle also?To be honest they both are not good with haircut but the extra is good to go take a visit. I like Lin myself. I contacted Lin about 2 weeks ago and she was already taking appointments.

Slammer6008
05-26-20, 22:39
To be honest they both are not good with haircut but the extra is good to go take a visit. I like Lin myself. I contacted Lin about 2 weeks ago and she was already taking appointments.Is that why when I see people walk out with a haircut They look like they got the bowl cut from dumb and dumber 😳.

LokiCookie
05-26-20, 22:56
To be honest they both are not good with haircut but the extra is good to go take a visit. I like Lin myself. I contacted Lin about 2 weeks ago and she was already taking appointments.Ah got it. Thanks for the info NailBoiz1. I called the shop number and couldn't leave a message. Is there another number they have?

NailBoiz1
05-27-20, 00:24
Is that why when I see people walk out with a haircut They look like they got the bowl cut from dumb and dumber 😳.LOL.

Exactly for sure the repeat business is not for the awesome haircut. I was so excited to hear about a place to get my haircut and get other services, but then the disappointment came after I saw my haircut. LOL. Another FYI, she is horrible with time. It's a total hit and miss that she shows up on time. I have tried her 3 times and 2 out of 3 times she was late and I mean late. I think the 2nd time she was 1 hour late.

Slammer6008
05-27-20, 01:19
LOL.

Exactly for sure the repeat business is not for the awesome haircut. I was so excited to hear about a place to get my haircut and get other services, but then the disappointment came after I saw my haircut. LOL. Another FYI, she is horrible with time. It's a total hit and miss that she shows up on time. I have tried her 3 times and 2 out of 3 times she was late and I mean late. I think the 2nd time she was 1 hour late.I just can't get those haircuts out of my head. I just keep laughing and laughing. Yeah I got my haircut at the barberwaxqueen.

I was like oh shit what the hell. But man does she have a nice body An pussy. She just won't fuck. If she does I would like to know how many times you have to go. I went 3 times I just couldn't take it anymore. LOL.

ArchOwl
05-27-20, 10:26
Yeah for those places I get manscaped instead. No way would I trust them to do a haircut with any sort of complexity and have it look close to decent.

July1714
05-27-20, 12:36
Earlier today saw update from our governor that we are going into Phase 3. I'll probably give a call to The Little Beauty Center I heard some things about. Need a haircut badly too. Any person I should ask for an appointment with should I get lucky? From reading the previous posts I heard Lin was good. I heard there was a Michelle also?What's the little beauty center?

What services do they have.

NailBoiz1
05-27-20, 15:52
Ah got it. Thanks for the info NailBoiz1. I called the shop number and couldn't leave a message. Is there another number they have?Not sure which number you are using, but the phone number listed on Yelp is accurate and it's best to text. She will be slow to responds.

NoClue02
05-27-20, 17:22
To be honest they both are not good with haircut but the extra is good to go take a visit. I like Lin myself. I contacted Lin about 2 weeks ago and she was already taking appointments.How's lin look compare to Michelle? Massage skill? I reached out to Michelle early April and she said not working for awhile. Have not reach out to her again. Never heard of Lin either.

HeadorTail
05-27-20, 18:33
Bad news first. Both 5 Star (as previously reported) in GG and True Care are closed again. Good news is Angel Spa in Stanton will send in a provider if you call first. And two decent looking milfs aren't overly concerned about latex at True Health Reflexology on Brookhurst across from 6 Star.

Danny2
05-27-20, 19:21
Wendy at 6*. Thank me later.

Winger537
05-27-20, 19:34
Wendy at 6*. Thank me later.Where is this? What's the menu and damage?

LokiCookie
05-27-20, 19:50
Not sure which number you are using, but the phone number listed on Yelp is accurate and it's best to text. She will be slow to responds.It's the number on Yelp. I called via voice instead of text. Didn't think of that. Decided to just forgo that for now and got an appointment with barberwaxqueen. I understand it's going to be HE but hey at least I get a decent haircut out of it. Thanks everyone for the info though.

Kevin80
05-27-20, 20:14
Bamboo is open, doors wide open. At least a couple girls working. SH below is not.

Hob411
05-27-20, 20:47
Long time lurker and first time poster. Decided to give Havana Day Spa a go. Got the location and picked the lady, Camila, and length of session. Got there and paid the house. Saw Camila and to be brief and to the point I would say the session Iamounted to a very expensive HE. Never again would I go for that. For the money I paid $. 40 (Camila) and $55 for the house along with the time wasted traveling I'd rather go to known AMPs etc.Agreed; had the same experience with Camila at Havana.

Attempted for a FS but was told it was not offered. Only HJ.

Sound7
05-28-20, 00:53
Not Cherry, Lisa, Tina.

At *+ .

Mr Houdini
05-28-20, 01:22
Alright I've seen LBC mentioned a lot on here lately so I feel like I should chime in since I've mentioned them like twice in some of my past posts here. Can't speak on Michelle, wish I could since I tried to make an appointment with her way back when but schedule never really worked out. But I definitely will try her in the future since I've heard great things about her on here.

Lin is the manager at LBC, lives like 10 minutes away from the place or so she says. She told me on my last visit that she hired a "young pretty girl" that would do pedicure / nails, but never got to try her and not sure if she would do extras. Only other people I've seen here is another girl funnily enough named Michelle, older but tight bod, didn't offer much more. Another Viet chick was here who was going to wax me way back wearing a tight dress but she had an ugly face so I backed out and didn't get serviced from her, or her name. But Lin for sure does extras, for a massage that's 40 or 50 for hhr, she'll give one with 50 tip, 60 with feeding. She told me that she'd do FS for 200, but at a hotel. If you make an appointment and are the only two over there she might be down for just banging there but I really don't know. Never wanted to go that far with her since 200 is a lot, and I've had it cheaper with younger, hotter Viet chicks elsewhere.

Like some other guy said too, I've only been here for waxing. Didn't know about the fact that she sucks at haircuts LOL I'm glad I never tried her for that. Her wax mostly is fine, but it takes her longer than other legit places. Not nearly as attentive either, but I'd imagine most like myself mostly go for the potential for fun right after. Got massaged from her only once but it's not at all worth it, just some rubbing on the back with some oil, barely any teasing, and a rush to turn over since she's eager for a tip. Pretty nice body actually, enhanced boobs but has an older face, so Lin fits more into the MILF category.

Wish I could compare her looks with Michelle, so when I try her once this is all over I'll add another report. Really eager to try her too since I'm actually annoyed at Lin. To the guy saying she's bad with appointments, yes, completely agree. One time we agreed on a time, got there and called her, she said 10 more minutes since she wasn't even there. More recently I contacted her asking for an appointment. Granted it was same day, but she got mad at me telling me it was last minute and that she left since she had an earlier appointment at 12 that day. She took me in same day multiple times before, and it's not like there were closed since it was still pretty early in the afternoon. That most recent experience honestly left a bad taste in my mouth, so I haven't been back since and I'm looking for other places to get manscaped just so I have more options. Alas, options are limited during this time, so for those who still want to try her, just google little beauty center and the phone number they have on there should be good. Like some other guy said, text is better than calling.

HeadorTail
05-28-20, 08:27
Bamboo is open, doors wide open. At least a couple girls working. SH below is notI saw the open doors driving by yesterday and stopped in. Mindy and a few of her girls were cleaning the place getting ready to reopen. She said ten days to two weeks is her guess for reopening.

Slammer6008
05-28-20, 11:42
Alright I've seen LBC mentioned a lot on here lately so I feel like I should chime in since I've mentioned them like twice in some of my past posts here. Can't speak on Michelle, wish I could since I tried to make an appointment with her way back when but schedule never really worked out. But I definitely will try her in the future since I've heard great things about her on here.

Lin is the manager at LBC, lives like 10 minutes away from the place or so she says. She told me on my last visit that she hired a "young pretty girl" that would do pedicure / nails, but never got to try her and not sure if she would do extras. Only other people I've seen here is another girl funnily enough named Michelle, older but tight bod, didn't offer much more. Another Viet chick was here who was going to wax me way back wearing a tight dress but she had an ugly face so I backed out and didn't get serviced from her, or her name. But Lin for sure does extras, for a massage that's 40 or 50 for hhr, she'll give one with 50 tip, 60 with feeding. She told me that she'd do FS for 200, but at a hotel. If you make an appointment and are the only two over there she might be down for just banging there but I really don't know. Never wanted to go that far with her since 200 is a lot, and I've had it cheaper with younger, hotter Viet chicks elsewhere.

Like some other guy said too, I've only been here for waxing. Didn't know about the fact that she sucks at haircuts LOL I'm glad I never tried her for that. Her wax mostly is fine, but it takes her longer than other legit places. Not nearly as attentive either, but I'd imagine most like myself mostly go for the potential for fun right after. Got massaged from her only once but it's not at all worth it, just some rubbing on the back with some oil, barely any teasing, and a rush to turn over since she's eager for a tip. Pretty nice body actually, enhanced boobs but has an older face, so Lin fits more into the MILF category.

Wish I could compare her looks with Michelle, so when I try her once this is all over I'll add another report. Really eager to try her too since I'm actually annoyed at Lin. To the guy saying she's bad with appointments, yes, completely agree. One time we agreed on a time, got there and called her, she said 10 more minutes since she wasn't even there. More recently I contacted her asking for an appointment. Granted it was same day, but she got mad at me telling me it was last minute and that she left since she had an earlier appointment at 12 that day. She took me in same day multiple times before, and it's not like there were closed since it was still pretty early in the afternoon. That most recent experience honestly left a bad taste in my mouth, so I haven't been back since and I'm looking for other places to get manscaped just so I have more options. Alas, options are limited during this time, so for those who still want to try her, just google little beauty center and the phone number they have on there should be good. Like some other guy said, text is better than calling.If she gave more than a HJ. There would be a line out the door. If someone has fucked her I would love to know. Maybe laidback would know that guy is a charmer an loves to put his Batter on chicks. LOL.

Kevin80
05-28-20, 12:46
I saw the open doors driving by yesterday and stopped in. Mindy and a few of her girls were cleaning the place getting ready to reopen. She said ten days to two weeks is her guess for reopening.Thank you for the information, good to know. I was tempted to go in just to see what the girls look like since I've heard so much about this place. Looked like they had a table or something blocking the entrance. Since they were there, I imagine they would provide service to regular customers; which I'm not.

KillAKill123
05-28-20, 23:57
Anyone know any hot Asian MILF providers with fake tits? Pm me.

Hornilius69
05-29-20, 04:20
I saw the open doors driving by yesterday and stopped in. Mindy and a few of her girls were cleaning the place getting ready to reopen. She said ten days to two weeks is her guess for reopeningTime for some Viagra or Cialis when it opens?

VaqueroNegro
05-29-20, 08:39
Anyone know any hot Asian MILF providers with fake tits? Pm me.Jennifer at Sunset. No FS though.

July1714
05-29-20, 15:11
Anything open? I really need a massage my guys LOL.

July1714
05-29-20, 16:13
Has anyone been to relax and unwind on Euclid? They claim to be open.

Slammer6008
05-29-20, 19:45
Has anyone been to relax and unwind on Euclid? They claim to be open.Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. I’m driving and talking so I don’t have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there there’s at least 12 of them

Kevin80
05-29-20, 20:10
Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. Im driving and talking so I dont have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there theres at least 12 of themExcuse my ignorance, what is an IG account? I see it mentioned on here often but have no idea what it is.

July1714
05-29-20, 20:48
Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. Im driving and talking so I dont have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there theres at least 12 of themIs it just HE?

Or other services? Thank you for the info.

NoClue02
05-29-20, 21:17
Excuse my ignorance, what is an IG account? I see it mentioned on here often but have no idea what it is.Instagram.

Rei311
05-29-20, 23:43
Thanks for the info! Stop by the place and got a wax. Work was good but no HE, I did not wanted so did not even try to ask. I'll try to go back again later and see what else is there. On my way to the place I saw one guy walking upstairs to 77 place and like 15 minutes into my session I started hearing lots of banging coming from the 2nd floor. Anyone tried the upstairs place recently?

Mr Houdini
05-30-20, 03:50
Thanks for the info! Stop by the place and got a wax. Work was good but no HE, I did not wanted so did not even try to ask. I'll try to go back again later and see what else is there. On my way to the place I saw one guy walking upstairs to 77 place and like 15 minutes into my session I started hearing lots of banging coming from the 2nd floor. Anyone tried the upstairs place recently?LOL no problem. I've actually been to that place too, called 777 Spa. I've just stopped by a couple of times, only been massaged there once, and I've seen only two girls there. Neither of them looked attractive, and they were more on the older side too, more like grandmas. The person that massaged me too, big grandma and I'd be lying if I said I remembered her name, but the massage was nothing to write home about. She ended up encouraging me to jack off on my own, while she rubbed my nipples and body. Weird experience, but afterwards she cracked my neck pretty good, to my complete surprise. Ended up leaving and I do remember that I didn't tip at all, she still saw me off with a smile. Really don't know what the tip is for self-service, but she didn't seem mad at no tip so I didn't think of it too much. More recently, I stopped by there during the pandemic to see the talent since options are scarce. I rang the doorbell inside with no one answering for a good few minutes. Think I heard some faint laughter in there too, but took off since I didn't want to interrupt. But banging from the second floor? LBC isn't directly under there so who knows.

ChillWeebs
05-30-20, 11:42
Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. Im driving and talking so I dont have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there theres at least 12 of themWhat's their IG?

Slammer6008
05-30-20, 15:37
What's their IG?Bodyrelaxation _fun.

MikeSilero00
05-30-20, 15:40
Bodyrelaxation _fun.Be careful at Euclid location. Has already been walked through once.

OCaznLuvr
05-30-20, 16:15
Just drove by and door was wide open and papasan sitting outside. Looks like they are back in business.

LAEngineer
05-30-20, 19:00
Since Krystal is out of town and most of the spas have been closed, I tried out Nuru Goddess Lana. She hosts in a hotel right off the freeway in Costa Mesa. She was able to work a few kinks out of my back, and have fun all at the same time. Besides Krystal, best massage I've had.

Miker2134
05-30-20, 22:01
Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. Im driving and talking so I dont have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there theres at least 12 of themIs this place FS or just HE?

RmD2020
05-31-20, 01:03
Be careful at Euclid location. Has already been walked through once.As in LE has visited them?

BlueberryScone
05-31-20, 01:58
Can someone provide some input on this place? Tempted to give it a go but I'm confused because of mixed reports. I'm not trying to get a haircut or wax? Can I just get straight to it or. ? Any and all advice appreciated.

Slammer6008
05-31-20, 11:18
Is this place FS or just HE?Yes fuckie suckie.

Slammer6008
05-31-20, 17:23
Can someone provide some input on this place? Tempted to give it a go but I'm confused because of mixed reports. I'm not trying to get a haircut or wax? Can I just get straight to it or. ? Any and all advice appreciated.Hey Blue check your PMs.

Mhsm2014
05-31-20, 17:42
I haven't gotten back out there yet but with all the protesting going on right now I can't imagine a safer time to monger. There just aren't enough resources for them to care about AMPs.

MyCorona
06-01-20, 01:12
I haven't gotten back out there yet but with all the protesting going on right now I can't imagine a safer time to monger. There just aren't enough resources for them to care about AMPs.Even without the protests the current landscape doesn't seem to have AMP's high up on LE radar. I've been visiting shops that are on the down low for awhile now with no issues. Common sense tells you to avoid places that are in LE's cross hairs and you'll be fine.

Blrtum223
06-01-20, 06:11
Jennifer at Sunset. No FS though.Is she finally doing nude or still only OTC touching?

VaqueroNegro
06-01-20, 09:23
Is she finally doing nude or still only OTC touching?Nah, sometimes she'll pull her dress up to show me her tits, even let me suck on them a couple time, but that's it.

Bronco
06-01-20, 12:50
Good morning.

Called an AAMP (they are out of hotels both of the ones I called) got the numbers from Cityxguide. I was text the location and the menu. It was 100 15 min, 120 hh and 160 hr or 180 hh BBFS or 200hr BBFS. Surprised that you can now just pic BBFS. Hope they are on birth control. Both numbers said the girls were young or no pay.

Oneoh8
06-01-20, 13:04
Anyone mind sharing where the Barber waxing Queen is? Love the idea of getting a haircut with the possibility of something extra.

Thanks in advance!

Ah got it. Thanks for the info NailBoiz1. I called the shop number and couldn't leave a message. Is there another number they have?

JayHiro
06-01-20, 14:08
Good morning.

Called an AAMP (they are out of hotels both of the ones I called) got the numbers from Cityxguide. I was text the location and the menu. It was 100 15 min, 120 hh and 160 hr or 180 hh BBFS or 200hr BBFS. Surprised that you can now just pic BBFS. Hope they are on birth control. Both numbers said the girls were young or no payI am so curious too.

Please write some reviews about these girls.

July1714
06-01-20, 15:04
Yes they're open you have to go to their IG account body massage and pick one of the girls in the fake picture and hopefully she's close to that picture I tried Allie which I don't think she works there anymore bye she was pretty hot she was definitely a fuck toy I had VV also cute I was a rush job Hope that helps. Im driving and talking so I dont have time to check my spelling but when I was there it was like a sausage factoryBut nobody really talks about the girls that were there theres at least 12 of themI check their yelp and Google reviews and they seem Legit. The extra services are from some women or all?

Lift Her Up
06-01-20, 17:59
Drove out to CKB today, no cars in parking lot. Rear door was closed but metal door was wide open, called a few times and no answer saw another curious monger drive by, but no luck as well. . . Based on conflicting reports on the status of CKB, and a PM to me from a very senior member who'd gotten it, I drove out there other day to try my luck. In my case the back doors were both open, and I just walked in. Maria is apparently no longer there. I got Hyland, and a wonderfully affectionate CBJ. My impression is that BBBJ is off her menu now. So, the hunt for an OC BBBJ continues. But next, I'll be heading back to 6 Star.

Just like at 6 Star, she sprayed down my hands with alcohol spray. We were both in masks the whole time, except when she was applying her special skill. She said three or four times that they can't do real massages now because they're technically still closed.

Lift Her Up.

Slick562
06-01-20, 19:12
Based on conflicting reports on the status of CKB, and a PM to me from a very senior member who'd gotten it, I drove out there other day to try my luck. In my case the back doors were both open, and I just walked in. Maria is apparently no longer there. I got Hyland, and a wonderfully affectionate CBJ. My impression is that BBBJ is off her menu now. So, the hunt for an OC BBBJ continues. But next, I'll be heading back to 6 Star.

Just like at 6 Star, she sprayed down my hands with alcohol spray. We were both in masks the whole time, except when she was applying her special skill. She said three or four times that they can't do real massages now because they're technically still closed.

Lift Her Up.Well maybe more places will open up today since its June. Lisa use to BBBJ, she's gone now and I didn't really keep in touch with her. I think there was mention that F&C was open today, call ahead but if its open you will probably have better luck there getting BBBJ except not so good looking girls there.

BlueberryScone
06-01-20, 19:49
Based on conflicting reports on the status of CKB, and a PM to me from a very senior member who'd gotten it, I drove out there other day to try my luck. In my case the back doors were both open, and I just walked in. Maria is apparently no longer there. I got Hyland, and a wonderfully affectionate CBJ. My impression is that BBBJ is off her menu now. So, the hunt for an OC BBBJ continues. But next, I'll be heading back to 6 Star.

Lift Her Up.Sucks to hear Maria is no longer there. Those mouth skills are going to be missed.

Koreahh
06-01-20, 20:06
Went to FC today.

They are open but only 2 girls.

Mel
06-01-20, 21:25
I was actually doing some laundry next to F&C today. I noticed they removed the word "FOOT" off their sign, so I am assuming they only do body massage only now. I was there for about 1. 5 hours and saw both women that were working. One was very heavy and the other was not so pretty. I know what Lucy looks like, and I don't think the thinner one was her. You can always call and ask Papasan who is working. I was there from about 12 to 1:30 and didn't see one customer go in. It was interesting to say the least.

Danny2
06-01-20, 22:24
In my experience the providers at these hotels are a bunch of grannies.

Good morning.

Called an AAMP (they are out of hotels both of the ones I called) got the numbers from Cityxguide. I was text the location and the menu. It was 100 15 min, 120 hh and 160 hr or 180 hh BBFS or 200hr BBFS. Surprised that you can now just pic BBFS. Hope they are on birth control. Both numbers said the girls were young or no pay.

Rei311
06-02-20, 01:39

Lift Her Up.Went there today and there were 4 girls working. There is a younger one that looks nice but not sure of what's on the menu or her name. I had cherry but it was only HJ with rimming. She has really nice natural breast and is super chatty. It was fun and might be back to check out the others later. Total damage $.

Ho Down Man2
06-02-20, 03:10
Wendy at 6*. Thank me later.Hey Danny, just curious what you found so spectacular about Wendy? I went yesterday and had Wendy. Okay convo. Did about 10-15 min of shitty massage, turn over. I asked for BJ, she acted confused. Finally started a BBBJ which was okay. Not great, not the worst. We finally agreed to FS and she took a pounding in multiple positions finally ending in Doggy. She moaned and yelped a couple of times and I believe came twice. She is cute and good personality.

I now have had, Orange (HELL TO THE NO), Lisa (Tall Spinner, who did a great job and ended with a CBJ), Baily (Not a looker and average body but best Massage / Tease and took it like a champ. Does like BJ and only did it like 2 seconds. The minute I was hard, she stopped and ready to FS) and now Wendy.

Just curious what you found to be so spectacular.

Qeast
06-02-20, 03:11
Bodyrelaxation _fun.I took a look at their IG account. One of the pics is of a gal who supposedly works at ECO. Are all of the pics on the IG account lifted? Are they (at least) a representation of the RAs, or is it all bait and switch?

VaqueroNegro
06-02-20, 09:28
I took a look at their IG account. One of the pics is of a gal who supposedly works at ECO. Are all of the pics on the IG account lifted? Are they (at least) a representation of the RAs, or is it all bait and switch?Yeah, I'm confused as well. They also use the real pics of another girl who works at another MP that I know for a fact doesn't provide FS. I also recognize a porn star and a cam girl who obviously don't really work there.

Slammer6008
06-02-20, 11:47
Yeah, I'm confused as well. They also use the real pics of another girl who works at another MP that I know for a fact doesn't provide FS. I also recognize a porn star and a cam girl who obviously don't really work there.You just have to roll the dice brother. I had ally an vivi only.

Slammer6008
06-02-20, 14:47
You just have to roll the dice brother. I had ally an vivi only.I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.

LazyBird
06-02-20, 14:57
Good morning.

Called an AAMP (they are out of hotels both of the ones I called) got the numbers from Cityxguide. I was text the location and the menu. It was 100 15 min, 120 hh and 160 hr or 180 hh BBFS or 200hr BBFS. Surprised that you can now just pic BBFS. Hope they are on birth control. Both numbers said the girls were young or no payThat pricing and menu just sounds like the generic format for FS at hotel. Usually the provider is 30+. Most of the time they're not even decent. No massage. You walk in, pay, and get minimal service and they kick you out as soon as you finish. There was a place in SGV that did have hot girls in rotation, but the overall service still wasn't great.

Blrtum223
06-02-20, 15:40
I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.How are Ally and Vivi in terms of body type and age?

July1714
06-02-20, 17:17

Lift Her Up.Who do you recommend at 6 star.

July1714
06-02-20, 17:18
Hey Danny, just curious what you found so spectacular about Wendy? I went yesterday and had Wendy. Okay convo. Did about 10-15 min of shitty massage, turn over. I asked for BJ, she acted confused. Finally started a BBBJ which was okay. Not great, not the worst. We finally agreed to FS and she took a pounding in multiple positions finally ending in Doggy. She moaned and yelped a couple of times and I believe came twice. She is cute and good personality.

I now have had, Orange (HELL TO THE NO), Lisa (Tall Spinner, who did a great job and ended with a CBJ), Baily (Not a looker and average body but best Massage / Tease and took it like a champ. Does like BJ and only did it like 2 seconds. The minute I was hard, she stopped and ready to FS) and now Wendy.

Just curious what you found to be so spectacular.How does Wendy look?

July1714
06-02-20, 17:21
I fucked Ally she was a great fuck. All postions she was a fuck doll. But she's back at eco in Torrance now.

Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.This was at relax and unwind?

VaqueroNegro
06-02-20, 17:25

Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.Had some time to kill so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Went with Nikki because she also works at Eco, a known FS place, and she is also on HX, although she's been inactive for a while now. Also, she looks hot in her IG pic and the ones on HX. While it was definitely her, unfortunately, it looks like she really packed on the pounds since those pics were taken. Massage was pretty much non-existent and she asked me what I wanted. Asked for everything and she said she usually does it for a 300 tip, but she could do it for 200, told her I only had 140 which she agreed to. Maybe I've been too spoiled by girls with tight, fit bodies, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to perform so I just went with a HJ so I could finish and be on my way. She is pretty friendly and we had a nice little chat while I got dressed. I might go back to try out that other girl I know from Honey, she is hot for sure and if she offers FS, I would probably have a heart attack. I highly doubt it though.

NoClue02
06-02-20, 17:45

Vivi not a bad fuck 100.00 tip for both. Aurora has anyone tried her? Pm me if you want.Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #

JohnB3411
06-02-20, 20:09
Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

Uscue
06-02-20, 21:12
In my experience the providers at these hotels are a bunch of grannies.They use this same pricing structure up and down California. I've seen girls from orgs with this exact ad structure in SF, SJ and SD. Every time is a granny, no matter the city.

ChillWeebs
06-02-20, 21:34
Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.LOL I actually like their legit reflexology jam, and have been there a few times for it. Never really had extras as I didn't know back then.

Slammer6008
06-02-20, 22:55
Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.

NoClue02
06-02-20, 23:21
Yes. Just spin the wheel pick a girl report back. Check the IG account after 10:45 pm then you'll will see who's working text them in the morning, an tell them who you want to try an tell them wait time you want. An then wait for them to get back with you.They're pretty quick replying text. Too bad I can't make it due to curfew sigh.

Sound7
06-03-20, 02:07
Bamboo; Open Body Massage. Foot Massage?

SH. Unknown status? Closed last week.

Thai. Curious.

Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.

Ho Down Man2
06-03-20, 02:16
How does Wendy look?Wend is cute. Small girl, not a full spinner but thin with a little softness. Cute face and fun personality.

Rmartinez80
06-03-20, 05:24
Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.That is funny! I have always been curious about her! Short and always wearing those thick sole shoes for extra height! I have joked with her about getting a massage from her. She told me she does it rarely. I always wondered if she had those awesome skills that the girls learned from. The master kung fu of massage and endings. Little let down by your review. Oh well.

July1714
06-03-20, 13:36
Who do you guys recommend at relax and unwind?

TheReal Truth
06-03-20, 14:07
Saw her the other day, nothing special. Massage was weak then on the flip she complained because I had 1. 2 and she wanted more. Told me other girls charge more but I didn't budge. No BJ and just laid there. I've had Nancy for 1 much better service.

VaqueroNegro
06-03-20, 14:56
Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.

July1714
06-03-20, 15:04
Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.Most attractive to FS?

My guy you're bringing good Intel LOL.

HeadorTail
06-03-20, 15:41
Well, most of you know my favorite spot is bamboo in Westminster and if anyone goes there, they know the small little mamasan up front running the counter. I asked who was available and she said "me. " So I went with it but it was purely legit. No tease no HJ no nothing. I tipped and left. Honestly I would have went to a Thai place if I wanted a legit massage. Kind of disappointed yet Strangely turned on after getting rubbed my the mamasan. Will not repeat though LOL.You're a lucky man. I drove by this morning and they were closed. I called Mindy and said she wasn't sure when she'd reopen. You must have caught her at the shop at the right time. Because so many of the girls there give a quality massage I assume she teaches them. Thanks for sharing.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 16:05
Went back for Round 2 at Relax. This time to see Carmela who went by Zara at Heavenly to see if her menu had expanded at all since several girls there are providing FS. Watched two fellow mongers walk in while I parked so I waited a couple of minutes until the coast was clear. As I approached the door, I saw someone else walking towards it at the same time. We laughed and I let him go in first since I was still a couple minutes early. Waited outside for a minute then called for them to open the door. Waited in the lobby since the room wasn't ready yet. Apparently, they have more girls than rooms. As I waited, another client walked in and two walked out. Finally, got to the room and Carmela walked in looking sexy as ever. She gave no indication of any extra menu items and proceeded with a better than average nude massage and HE. She did let me FIV, which she hadn't done before, but I think it was only because she recognized me from Heavenly. Also, she has a strict no saliva rule, although she had no problem with me unloading all over her tits. So for those keeping score. Confirmed FS: Ally, Vivi, Nikki. HE-only: Carmela.Thinks for sharing. There's a lot of mongers going in. I'm real surprised nobodys sharing infor on this place. Theres probably at least 10 rooms there. They usually take me to the back dungeon. Yeah by time I leave there's at least 7 mongers that pass by me. So average 15 to 20 mongers per hour at least say 10 hr day 150 to 200 mongers per day. Ally / apple the best by far.

PaperTiger24
06-03-20, 16:23
Thinks for sharing. There's a lot of mongers going in. I'm real surprised nobodys sharing infor on this place. Theres probably at least 10 rooms there. They usually take me to the back dungeon. Yeah by time I leave there's at least 7 mongers that pass by me. So average 15 to 20 mongers per hour at least say 10 hr day 150 to 200 mongers per day. Ally / apple the best by far.I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".

VaqueroNegro
06-03-20, 16:33
I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".Yeah, that's probably it. I only know of two other providers at Honey who did FS. But they charged way above the standard tip for it.

Newby8
06-03-20, 17:30
I just got an ultra hard or not and I got to go now. I got to go bust a big one. I will report back.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 18:18
I'm sure guys are keeping the intel close to their vest since they don't want to out a good thing. Relax being under the Honey umbrella I can see how guys don't want to share info on increased providing of FS at a "Honey spot. ".Well I've already been twice this week already to other places. So next week you guys pick one girl I'll try her out. Collectively and we'll see if there's a diamond. I think I might want to try Aurora. I t.

A heard Mindy was a good time. But somebody would need to confirm.

JustChekIn
06-03-20, 18:24
Yeah, that's probably it. I only know of two other providers at Honey who did FS. But they charged way above the standard tip for it.Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.

VaqueroNegro
06-03-20, 18:47
Well I've already been twice this week already to other places. So next week you guys pick one girl I'll try her out. Collectively and we'll see if there's a diamond. I think I might want to try Aurora. I t.

A heard Mindy was a good time. But somebody would need to confirm.Nice. Teamwork! So far, I only know that Carmela and Nikki use real pics, albeit outdated in Nikki's case. Using Google search I've been able to confirm that everyone else uses fake pics, except for possibly Jaslin, Stormi, and Isis. I'd be very interested to know if those are actually real pics. Highly unlikely, but still. If you don't find out, maybe I will eventually, haha.

DzNutzz
06-03-20, 19:01
Going to head to rose or detox. Need to know the damage before I raise the threshold. I think it's 1. 6 total but not sure. They require masks? Providers wearing masks would be a huge turnoff.

July1714
06-03-20, 19:15
Nice. Teamwork! So far, I only know that Carmela and Nikki use real pics, albeit outdated in Nikki's case. Using Google search I've been able to confirm that everyone else uses fake pics, except for possibly Jaslin, Stormi, and Isis. I'd be very interested to know if those are actually real pics. Highly unlikely, but still. If you don't find out, maybe I will eventually, haha.I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.

Hornilius69
06-03-20, 19:41
A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.

ZzzBoy14
06-03-20, 20:43
I'll sacrifice my turn LOL who do you guys think I should try? Going to drop by tomorrow so I may try a new provider so we can all get good Intel.Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.

July1714
06-03-20, 20:53
Please try Isis. That body is insane if real.Everyone cool with Isis?

VaqueroNegro
06-03-20, 21:51
Everyone cool with Isis?I mean, really, just pick whoever looks best to you. Even though the majority of pics are fake, they tend to be fairly representative of the actual girl. In Isis' case, even if that pic is fake, you can still expect a hopefully cute, thicc girl with long hair and big tits. Just remember to report back.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 22:09
A walk of shame in and out, but got what I need.Ok Horn spill the beans. LOL.

A1287
06-03-20, 22:11
Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.What is her body like? Also for someone that tried Vivi what is hers like? Looking for Asians.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 22:13
Everyone cool with Isis?When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.

AverageJoeJohn
06-03-20, 22:41
Can't believe no one has mentioned Olivia. Rhe pic is fake, but rhe real Olivia is a Hot and friendly Viet. She is quite "americnized". Not a sharpnviet accent / vocabulary. Comes in with a two piece nighry and instant boner. Said she would body rub so off we went. I'm staring at her sn at txh and ask for upgrade because I needed to taste. Gave me price and here I go. Then, after a while we are 69 bb. She said she doesn't do it all the time, so ask and YMMV. No fuck but body rub / hand finish and all the orher stuff made me a happy hobbiesr she works wed and thirs. Try her out bros.Can you pm me the cross streets please?, thanks.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 22:59
When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 23:02
OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.Hey and I don't want to hear one of you guys say you'll come over and service my wife and I'll go try one of the girls out tomorrow. LOL.

VaqueroNegro
06-03-20, 23:05
OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.

Slammer6008
06-03-20, 23:19
I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.I'm sorry Carmela you've been eliminated from competition I'm sure you're a lovely girl but we're looking for fucky sucky. I know someone was talking about Mindy at one time any info on her?

A1287
06-03-20, 23:36
OK boys if I don't have to service my wife tonight I'll go tomorrow. If they're working I'll try Aurora, Carmela or Jackie you guys pick one of those. Unless someone already had one of these girls and give us some Info.I'll give a vote for Jackie.

DonJuanCarlos
06-03-20, 23:49
Where is this spot at?

Thanks In advance.

DonJuanCarlos
06-03-20, 23:58
Tried Wendy. She has a cute face and nice body. Not that much chest or ass. But not bad with the body. She was wearing a blue dress that day. She did a mediocre massage, flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I told her BBBJ and she acted like she didn't want to so I didn't pursue and just requested FS. She was requesting 140 maybe 120 can't remember. But I said I only have 100. She took off all her close and assumed positioned. Pounded her w / mission first then flat iron. She was into it and can tell she was feeling good. She's cute and personable. Not sure if I'll go to her again. I'm trying to see if there's someone better. So far I've had Bailey & Wendy. Baileys more fun and cheaper and has more chest and ass and will do BBBJ. But Wendy's cuter with the face IMO.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestion at this spot! Thanks in advance.

LobElsewhere
06-04-20, 01:01
Drove by this place all the time, didn't know they offer FS. What's the age range is like? Any young or mostly 30's and older?

Also, is pure relax and relax n unwind the same? Rubmaps showed same suite #I also would like to know the answer to this.

Also is Chanel the same Chanel / Nikita from honey & heavenly?

Mhsm2014
06-04-20, 09:23
Anyone been to Golden Touch lately? I'm thinking of venturing out again soon, maybe at this place.

VaqueroNegro
06-04-20, 10:04
I also would like to know the answer to this.

Also is Chanel the same Chanel / Nikita from honey & heavenly?Most girls are in their 20's. I doubt it's Nikita as she was blonde but the picture shows a brunette. She gave me her number while she was at Heavenly and texted me saying she was going independent. I texted her back but she never responded.

VaqueroNegro
06-04-20, 10:05
Anyone been to Golden Touch lately? I'm thinking of venturing out again soon, maybe at this place.I've only seen Julia there lately. Ridiculously hot, average service.

HeadorTail
06-04-20, 11:29
Tried Wendy. She has a cute face and nice body. Not that much chest or ass. But not bad with the body. She was wearing a blue dress that day. She did a mediocre massage, flipped me over and asked what I wanted. I told her BBBJ and she acted like she didn't want to so I didn't pursue and just requested FS. She was requesting 140 maybe 120 can't remember. But I said I only have 100. She took off all her close and assumed positioned. Pounded her w / mission first then flat iron. She was into it and can tell she was feeling good. She's cute and personable. Not sure if I'll go to her again. I'm trying to see if there's someone better. So far I've had Bailey & Wendy. Baileys more fun and cheaper and has more chest and ass and will do BBBJ. But Wendy's cuter with the face IMO.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestion at this spot! Thanks in advance.I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.

July1714
06-04-20, 15:59
When I was in there once I think I seen isis. Big big girl. I can't do a girl bigger than me. I'm 6'3 230 lbs. Come on how about Aurora. I just hope she's not hand job. I don't want to waste one guys.Thanks my guy LOL you saved me some money.

CowHead
06-04-20, 16:10
I've only seen Julia there lately. Ridiculously hot, average serviceWhats the Menu look like?

Slammer6008
06-04-20, 17:24
I think you missed my post about Carmela. She works Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. She's great, just don't expect more than a HJ.Yes yes. I'm not telling who I had. The only thing a can say fuck yes.

Gulongitlog
06-04-20, 17:44
Anyone have tried nuru by Sky?

She works with Jade sometimes.

JustChekIn
06-04-20, 18:11
yes yes. I'm not telling who i had. The only thing a can say fuck yes.Bet I know!!

Slammer6008
06-04-20, 20:17
Bet I know!!If you say and guess right I'm cutting you out of the will. LOL.

July1714
06-04-20, 20:26
Yes yes. I'm not telling who I had. The only thing a can say fuck yesPm me who and I'll share with you only my favorite FS spot LOL.

Mhsm2014
06-04-20, 20:27
Anyone have tried nuru by Sky?

She works with Jade sometimes.I saw her once. Thought she was great. She looked like a brown skin version of Gianna Michaels.

Slammer6008
06-04-20, 21:07
I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.Emily yes I'll give her 5 stars. Speaking of five stars on Westminster Blvd. When's that doing to open they had a few hotties that loved the cock. LOL But it was curtains only.

Slammer6008
06-04-20, 21:35
I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.

AverageJoeJohn
06-04-20, 23:07
Just got back, saw Mindy or Misty, Petite Viet, looks around 34.

Not much of a massage, went for Nuru, 1. Out the door. Basic stuff, probably won't repeat.

Looking for younger Asian girls or younger Latina girls with big booties.

Miguel Honcho
06-05-20, 01:28
Went by 6* on Brookhurst. Another monger came in at the same time but I got right in. Paid $40 in the lobby by cell phone light and got shown to a room. Tina came in wearing a red party dress. Cute milfy Chinese, about 100 lbs, mini boobs but not flat chested by any means. Massage was quick but she did give a bit of a rubdown. On the flip I was "come out of quarantine ready" Went for FS $1. 2, everything covered. CBJ, ACG, mish then doggie. She was friendly and into it. No complaints.

Thanks for the recommendation, fellow mongers!

NoClue02
06-05-20, 01:58
Emily yes I'll give her 5 stars. Speaking of five stars on Westminster Blvd. When's that doing to open they had a few hotties that loved the cock. LOL But it was curtains only.What is this place called?

6 stars texted me this afternoon with his line up as well. Too bad I was seeing another provider, otherwise I would def visit emily that I been told LOL.

Slammer6008
06-05-20, 11:00
Pm me who and I'll share with you only my favorite FS spot LOL.You have to give me 2 favorite spots you Pm the place. But if I guess the girl's name I don't have to tell. LOL.

VaqueroNegro
06-05-20, 13:03
Whats the Menu look like?Just massage and HE, which is what I usually expect at these places, massage w / HE from a hottie, but man is she hot. I'd actually become acquainted with her in a previous life and those are memories that will be in the spank bank even on my death bed. Now she's semi-retired, but something is better than nothing, I guess.

DonJuanCarlos
06-05-20, 13:39
Was thinking the same thing. I was going to see her again but she's not available anymore.

DonJuanCarlos
06-05-20, 14:00
Went for the first time yesterday. Saw Olivia. She's about 30+ yrs old. Fake boobs. No booty. She's fairly petite. I'd give her face a 5 out of 10. Body 5 out of 10.

Too talkative for me and too upbeat, she kept calling me babe w / fake narratives etc which was a bit distracting and annoying for me. I'm more into the submissive quiet type as far as turn ons. She tried to give a massage for 10 min it was pretty bad, flipped over for BBBJ. She tried to get me to do Nuru for 140 but I declined. She said she charges 400 for FS bc she does not usually offer that LOL. Her oral skills are just OK. I stood up and face fucked for a bit while she was on her knees, made her take her shirt off (she asked for 20 more for shirtless LOL) then I jacked off came on her tits bc the oral wasn't good enough. Total damage was $65 entrance fee for 1 hr and $120 for tip. Very expensive day! I don't think I'll be coming back because of the $65 entrance fee. A bit too much for my budget. But if anyone has any suggestions on the spot worth coming / paying for, please let me know! I was really spoiled by the good old days at Lepalace massage & Airbody massage (same owners I think) 35 house fee w / young cute girls that actually gave a decent massage! They didn't have FS, the most was BBBJ from a few providers. Been waiting for them to open back up.

LokiCookie
06-05-20, 15:26
Well went to see barberwaxing queen. Got a nice haircut and manscaping done. We chatted quite a bit. She's a real nice lady. Got a nice HE and was allowed to roam. All in all she'll be my go to for a haircut.

July1714
06-05-20, 15:39
Has anyone been to star massage In Santa Ana.

Ocbarbarian
06-05-20, 16:47
What did you guys do to Wendy. I Just talked to her she's out of the rotation. I heard it's like another sausage factory in there in at lunchtime. Hey just go across the street there's two milfs over there that will suck your cock and fuck you good BB style. Just be cool as a cucumber.Across the street?

July1714
06-05-20, 18:25
A lot on mongers here are taking Intel and not providing any!

Mhsm2014
06-05-20, 18:51
Is anyone able to report on any recent experiences at this place in Westminster? I've quite enjoyed Tiara there in the past.

Sorry I don't have any recent intel to post on here. I'm loving the high volume of posts lately though. I'll post as soon as I have any info worth sharing.

ChrisPoontang
06-05-20, 19:07
Went for the first time yesterday. Saw Olivia. She's about 30+ yrs old. Fake boobs. No booty. She's fairly petite. I'd give her face a 5 out of 10. Body 5 out of 10.

Too talkative for me and too upbeat, she kept calling me babe w / fake narratives etc which was a bit distracting and annoying for me. I'm more into the submissive quiet type as far as turn ons. She tried to give a massage for 10 min it was pretty bad, flipped over for BBBJ. She tried to get me to do Nuru for 140 but I declined. She said she charges 400 for FS bc she does not usually offer that LOL. Her oral skills are just OK. I stood up and face fucked for a bit while she was on her knees, made her take her shirt off (she asked for 20 more for shirtless LOL) then I jacked off came on her tits bc the oral wasn't good enough. Total damage was $65 entrance fee for 1 hr and $120 for tip. Very expensive day! I don't think I'll be coming back because of the $65 entrance fee. A bit too much for my budget. But if anyone has any suggestions on the spot worth coming / paying for, please let me know! I was really spoiled by the good old days at Lepalace massage & Airbody massage (same owners I think) 35 house fee w / young cute girls that actually gave a decent massage! They didn't have FS, the most was BBBJ from a few providers. Been waiting for them to open back up.Hopefully you told her that if she was able to charge $400 for FS she wouldn't be working in a high traffic massage parlor. She'd be working out her apartment in a high-end gated community in Irvine.

VaqueroNegro
06-05-20, 19:10

Too talkative for me and too upbeat, she kept calling me babe w / fake narratives etc which was a bit distracting and annoying for me. I'm more into the submissive quiet type as far as turn ons. She tried to give a massage for 10 min it was pretty bad, flipped over for BBBJ. She tried to get me to do Nuru for 140 but I declined. She said she charges 400 for FS bc she does not usually offer that LOL. Her oral skills are just OK. I stood up and face fucked for a bit while she was on her knees, made her take her shirt off (she asked for 20 more for shirtless LOL) then I jacked off came on her tits bc the oral wasn't good enough. Total damage was $65 entrance fee for 1 hr and $120 for tip. Very expensive day! I don't think I'll be coming back because of the $65 entrance fee. A bit too much for my budget. But if anyone has any suggestions on the spot worth coming / paying for, please let me know! I was really spoiled by the good old days at Lepalace massage & Airbody massage (same owners I think) 35 house fee w / young cute girls that actually gave a decent massage! They didn't have FS, the most was BBBJ from a few providers. Been waiting for them to open back up.Well, that's another one to cross off the list. I went again this week and had a pretty terrible experience. As soon as she walked in the room, I knew junior wasn't having it, and no amount of effort would get him to wake up. I probably should have walked out right there, but I felt bad and let her try for a bit, then dressed and got the hell out of there. For being a "Honey" affiliate, I'm surprised at the level of attractiveness of some of these girls. I wonder if they just merged with a pre-existing FS joint. I did see a cute, young chick walking someone out as I went inside, so maybe there's still hope. But after that experience, I'll probably stick to my regulars for a while.

NailBoiz1
06-05-20, 19:42
Well, that's another one to cross off the list. I went again this week and had a pretty terrible experience. As soon as she walked in the room, I knew junior wasn't having it, and no amount of effort would get him to wake up. I probably should have walked out right there, but I felt bad and let her try for a bit, then dressed and got the hell out of there. For being a "Honey" affiliate, I'm surprised at the level of attractiveness of some of these girls. I wonder if they just merged with a pre-existing FS joint. I did see a cute, young chick walking someone out as I went inside, so maybe there's still hope. But after that experience, I'll probably stick to my regulars for a while.I will 3rd that. I had a bad experience as well. The girl was on the heavy set and did a horrible nuru. I said never again. She was Latin and young but that was the only good part of the entire session.

JDog1234
06-05-20, 19:58
I've only seen Julia there lately. Ridiculously hot, average service.Yes, she's very hot. Service didn't cut it for me. Really too bad to cause she's beautiful.

Slammer6008
06-05-20, 20:09
A lot on mongers here are taking Intel and not providing any!What do you want to know junior 👍 What do you like and I'll see what I can do. Sharing is caring. Do you want to young hot Asian? Do you want a midget to join You😳.

Slammer6008
06-05-20, 20:11
Well went to see barberwaxing queen. Got a nice haircut and manscaping done. We chatted quite a bit. She's a real nice lady. Got a nice HE and was allowed to roam. All in all she'll be my go to for a haircut.Yeah she's cool. Are you trying to say her hair cuts are getting better. Nice.

Slammer6008
06-05-20, 20:29
What do you want to know junior 👍 What do you like and I'll see what I can do. Sharing is caring. Do you want to young hot Asian? Do you want a midget to join You😳.Well boys went five days straight. It was A romance I'll never forget I gave those girls some good wood this week I don't know why I did it today but I just had to try it. So I set something up with the young Emily Everything was going well she sucked my cock good I had her on top. I could've cummed right there but I wanted to try to get that little ass from behind. I fucked it good. So I went with the HJ finish. No workie So I dressed left with my head down. I went to 10 stars minus 4 =? Hey remember you guys keep it on the down low.

July1714
06-05-20, 21:30
What do you want to know junior .What do you like and I'll see what I can do. Sharing is caring. Do you want to young hot Asian? Do you want a midget to join YouLooking for a hot young Asian or Latina.

RyanE36
06-05-20, 22:55
Well went to see barberwaxing queen. Got a nice haircut and manscaping done. We chatted quite a bit. She's a real nice lady. Got a nice HE and was allowed to roam. All in all she'll be my go to for a haircut.What kind of place is it? Like how do you go from getting your haircut, to getting manscaped, to getting a HE? Is she pretty clear about it being available?

SureWhyNot1234
06-06-20, 02:59
Went to blue tide about a week ago. Had Amy but she was nothing by a HJ. Up sell to have her clothes off. Afterwards she allowed roaming.

Any hot Latina that offers FS and isn't a rip off LOL.

GreenStream
06-06-20, 11:45
Well boys went five days straight. Good job, but that is just too much.

GreenStream
06-06-20, 11:54
I'm assuming you meant 6 Star on Brookhurst given the providers mentioned. Got a text yesterday that listed Emily as being back. A very pretty spinner that loves to please. And Lisa is a tall drink of water that enjoys her work.Too bad there is no such place in south Orange County. Or, is there one? All of the places here seem to be closed.

Shoadow
06-06-20, 16:54
Well went to see barberwaxing queen. Got a nice haircut and manscaping done. We chatted quite a bit. She's a real nice lady. Got a nice HE and was allowed to roam. All in all she'll be my go to for a haircut.I'm new to still can you pm the name of the place thanks.

July1714
06-06-20, 19:47
I'm heading to one of these in 1 hr. Which one do you guys think I should try and who should I see? I really need your help LOL.

Lift Her Up
06-06-20, 21:55
I'm new to still can you pm the name of the place thanks.It's easy to find if you just read the directional hints in this form, then get in your car and drive.

Lift Her Up.