PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

JustThatGuy7
11-05-19, 16:09
Is this the 125 body care.Lj Body Care, it's on RM.

JustThatGuy7
11-05-19, 16:11
It looks like his 2 minutes of fame are up. I've seen Sara a couple of times, when I was there the phone keep ringing asking for Sara. I think every monger was calling them every 10 minutes. Very annoying, I figured I'd look elsewhere.How long ago and at what location was Sara at? Can't seem to find her anywhere.

Mansis
11-05-19, 17:10
Mansis or anyone with knowledge of the Costa Mesa MP scene, I was wondering if anyone has visited the two on the Southeast corner of Harbor and Adams. One is called All Seasons and I think the other is Spa 8 or something like that. All Seasons was really good about a year ago but my favorite tech left suddenly and I didn't get her digits. It was an Asian place with pretty much all on the table except FS. I will be in the area all next week and was wondering if I should give it a go or just make the trip back to my regular places. Any help appreciated. I'll report back if I hit either of them.I have never been to All Season. SPA 8 was typical Asian MP with HJ, nothing to repeat, but my info is 2 to 3 years old.

BuckeyeFanatic
11-06-19, 11:22
I am about to visit OC on vacation, and was wondering if there is any place in LA, OC, or nearby that offers b2 b nuru (preferably that ends with FS, but even if it just ends with a BJ, still interested in the experience).

Slammer6008
11-06-19, 16:26
How long ago and at what location was Sara at? Can't seem to find her anywhere.2 months ago. In Orange.

FlipOnOver
11-06-19, 22:01
I am about to visit OC on vacation, and was wondering if there is any place in LA, OC, or nearby that offers b2 b nuru (preferably that ends with FS, but even if it just ends with a BJ, still interested in the experience).I got Nuru ending in FS at Pearl in Orange once this summer. But it is YMMV there for sure.

FlipOnOver
11-06-19, 22:04
It looks like his 2 minutes of fame are up. I've seen Sara a couple of times, when I was there the phone keep ringing asking for Sara. I think every monger was calling them every 10 minutes. Very annoying, I figured I'd look elsewhere.Yeah if you search his post they don't come up.

I guess we will never know if his story ended up with him marrying Sara or if she was actually a FBI agent!

BuckeyeFanatic
11-06-19, 23:18
I got Nuru ending in FS at Pearl in Orange once this summer. But it is YMMV there for sure.The nuru is YMMV, the FS is YMMV, or both?

DJones
11-06-19, 23:49
Visited the other day for a regular, non-nuru session. Got Samantha. She said that in the past month, the place changed how they charged so it's more like other places. You now pay the front desk a fee for time, in my case, $45 for 30 minutes. You then pay (tip) the girl based on service wanted and whatever else you negotiate. She wanted $60 for FBSM. It included nice roaming, including FIV. She typically asks $100 for nuru. Under the new system, however, some girls are asking up to $140.

Samantha was extremely personable and provided great service. Nice soft set of natural B cups.

DunKirk666
11-07-19, 00:14
I am about to visit OC on vacation, and was wondering if there is any place in LA, OC, or nearby that offers b2 b nuru (preferably that ends with FS, but even if it just ends with a BJ, still interested in the experience).You're not likely to get either FS or BJ at a nuru shop here. It's typically HJ only.

FlipOnOver
11-07-19, 01:40
The nuru is YMMV, the FS is YMMV, or both?All of the above.

I've been there 4 times. Each time was different. 1 time was nuru & FS. 2 were nuru / HJ, and one HJ only. All different providers.

JustThatGuy7
11-07-19, 22:03
I heard you have to know someone yo get into this place. Is that true?Not true, I just walked in. You can also call in ahead of time pretty standard.

MongerMAold
11-07-19, 22:19
Has any on have intel on this?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/2360-newport-boulevard-costa-mesa-ca-usa/6762411.html

Pand25
11-07-19, 23:51
This place is a Jack Shack with average looking at best RA's. High exposure very busy business corner.

I went there a long time ago expecting, a table shower, some manscaping and what ever special services were provided.

They do have a large table shower room. They just need to get some talent.

The pic's they post are total bait / switch. There was an older Auntie that was going to do my manscaping, and other services. I said no thanks and walked.

The reviews on RM are very telling. Check it out.

Has any on have intel on this?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/2360-newport-boulevard-costa-mesa-ca-usa/6762411.html

DunKirk666
11-08-19, 10:49
This place is a Jack Shack with average looking at best RA's. High exposure very busy business corner.

I went there a long time ago expecting, a table shower, some manscaping and what ever special services were provided.

They do have a large table shower room. They just need to get some talent.

The pic's they post are total bait / switch. There was an older Auntie that was going to do my manscaping, and other services. I said no thanks and walked.

The reviews on RM are very telling. Check it out.It's also right across the street from VT Spa and the always favorite F&C. It will be interesting to see how it does. Yeah the bedpage ad ain't even close.

MyFinalHeav3
11-08-19, 11:30
Saw a few girls all over the place:

Nala: at BCC, attractive, petite / slim girl, probably in her early 30's, face looks a bit like Maeve from Westworld. Some sort of southeast Asian mix. She is darker and less curvy than the pics on IG suggest. She did a great body 2 body massage (like most other providers at BCC). $100 to the house for 30 minutes and $40 tip. Would repeat once I go through the rest of the girls at Honey.

Betty: also at BCC, probably in her late 30's to 40's. Spanish lady, older than expected. Hourglass figure with a narrow waist and a nice shapely rack. Problem is that her hips and thighs feel like lipo injections and plastic. Old age is getting to her. Provided a great B2Bmassage and the usual release. $45 entry for 30 minutes and $100 tip. (BCC just changed their pricing scheme to match honey spa).

Jazzy: saw her at aqua spa (honey spa extension). Very pretty face, petite body, probably a Latina mix in her mid 20's. Bears some resemblance to her pic on IG but obviously still a fake pic. Face looks more Latina than middle eastern IRL. $45 house fee for 30 minutes. I asked for nuru but we never discussed price (I tipped $100 at the end though I expected her to do more). She got naked but no body to body massage at all. No shower available; my guess is that she might do more if she was at honey spa. Overall she is attractive enough to repeat.

Julia: saw her at golden touch day spa. Also very pretty face, she's half Lebanese and half Latina and looks more middle eastern than Latina. Looks 10 x better when she straightens her hair than when it's wavy. She uses real pics on her ig. She is probably in her early 30's. She has implants and fillers and a tiny waist. Overall she has a killer hourglass shape and has one of the best (enhanced) bodies I've ever seen on a provider. Toned, firm, narrow at the waist, and curvy at the right places. Unfortunately her effort / service goes downhill after a few sessions. She used to do a more sensual body 2 body massage but now she just does the flip and a HJ. Regardless she was attractive enough for me to see a few times. $140 total.

Has anyone seen Nikki at golden touch day spa? Would appreciate any info as her pics look great but probably fake. Her ig is sensualslidesweetie.

PocoPene
11-08-19, 12:52
It's also right across the street from VT Spa and the always favorite F&C. It will be interesting to see how it does. Yeah the bedpage ad ain't even close.The TLC I went to was in Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd. The gals aren't 10's but they do hair removal and manscaping plus a happy ending. I never asked for more so couldn't speak to other extras.

I don't live in California but if I am in the area again I would definitely use their services again. If you're looking for hot babes and unlimited action I think you may have to keep looking.

CantBuyMeLove
11-08-19, 13:27
It's also right across the street from VT Spa and the always favorite F&C. It will be interesting to see how it does. Yeah the bedpage ad ain't even close.You may have been looking at the wrong ad as both the spas you mentioned are in Westminster. With that being said, I visited TLC about 2 months ago. Paid for an hour with Annie, who I found out later to be Thai. She's tall (5'6" - 5'7") and with a model-like (slim) body and looong legs coming out of her cutoff jean shorts. Face about a 7. Friendly, chatty and very outgoing. She could pass for under 25 but based on my conversations with her, she's around 28 (definitely under 30). Massage was nothing to write home about (I expected better considering that she told me that she works some days at a Thai MP in in front of Hoag). When the flip came, she dimmed the lights a bit, I started caressing her legs and tugged at her shorts. She happily obliged and dropped them. I caressed her round butt and she also willingly dropped her panties. She was wearing a tank top that showed off her slim belly but I did not even attempt to have her take off her top as I was quite happy roaming on her bare ass. During this time, she worked her magic on my wand until all my built-up tensions disappeared in an explosive, satisfying burst.

I tipped her 50. BTW, the room I was in wasn't that big but in one corner, it had a shower with a see-through glass. At the end of our session, I jokingly told her that we should shower together and she said that we can do that next time before the hour ends as she had another client waiting. Oh the possibilities.

She was the only one I have ever seen there so I cannot say how the other therapists look but she is definitely worth a visit.

Mhsm2014
11-08-19, 13:30
It's also right across the street from VT Spa and the always favorite F&C. It will be interesting to see how it does. Yeah the bedpage ad ain't even close.This place is nowhere near vt and f&c. Look at the address. I saw a girl here who advertises as an independent here. Seems like several at this place advertise on bedpage and work at multiple places. I thought she was amazing. Young, pretty and a set of big supple naturals. I saw 2 other girls in passing and they were pretty too. So yeah, I would recommend.

OCguy123
11-08-19, 16:32
I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.

Dgoesinyours
11-08-19, 19:53
I see a couple of strange things today as well.

I have honey spas flicker page as something I look at frequently, there took down the photos that were up there and haven't posted anything new. The photos were not risky just who was working that day.

The other thing is on Instagram one of the girls said that a spa was raided.

Who knows.

I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.

PaperTiger24
11-08-19, 20:12
I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.Was it serenity?

Duke1973
11-08-19, 20:41
I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.A MT posted on IG this morning (Friday) saying the bust was yesterday. No detail was provided, just a heads up.

Oswalt
11-08-19, 21:44
Down in OC yesterday so why not have some fun. First up, Bamboo. Ask for Momo and other familiar names, none there. Got Sue, young, 20's, pretty. Started with a hard and I mean hard massage. Had to ask a couple of times to lighten up. Did seem to know what she was doing though. Worked up to a very nice HJ release. Not a hint of anything else being available. Little to no English other than "turn over. " Would repeat, anyone looking for a decent massage and release try her out. I'll try again for some of the other higher mileage techs. Needed to kill some time and let traffic thin out out so time for couple of margaritas. After that round two at CBK. First time there, got Cici I think. Little bit of light touch and then off to the races. All the usual positions, bottle of water and out the door. Noticed a bar on the corner, Keg Sluggers. Never heard of it or been inside. Checked out the IG page, unbelievable women. Anyone go there? And of course Cafe Dang in the next strip mall. Anyone know of an available apartment in Westminster or a room? If I lived there only question is what happens first, run out of money or my dick falls off? Got to love this place.

DunKirk666
11-09-19, 00:05
Word is that Vytal Spa was busted. All of Honey's shops pulled off of IG at least for now. I'm sure we'll hear more in the coming days.

Sound7
11-09-19, 06:16
By the front desk, against the window. Almond cookies individual wrapped. Good to go.

Down in OC yesterday so why not have some fun. First up, Bamboo. Ask for Momo and other familiar names, none there. Got Sue, young, 20's, pretty. Started with a hard and I mean hard massage. Had to ask a couple of times to lighten up. Did seem to know what she was doing though. Worked up to a very nice HJ release. Not a hint of anything else being available. Little to no English other than "turn over. " Would repeat, anyone looking for a decent massage and release try her out. I'll try again for some of the other higher mileage techs. Needed to kill some.....

SpecialOne8
11-09-19, 09:04
Don't think so, as I drove by late on Thursday night. No one in the parking lot, lights on (The bright led kind) open sign was on past 11 pm. Drove by later, all was quiet as a mouse.

Just a little intel to go along with everyone's paranoia.

Was it serenity?

ZzzBoy14
11-09-19, 11:10
Word is that Vytal Spa was busted. All of Honey's shops pulled off of IG at least for now. I'm sure we'll hear more in the coming days.Everything that is too good to be true always is or never lasts.

Honey Spa and that whole building in general were pretty lax about everything. That, or the pizza guy next door had a bad massage session.

OCguy123
11-09-19, 13:43
Was it serenity?Yea. I didn't post the name because I wasn't sure if we could on here. Again I don't know if it was a bust or what, but there was a lot of marked and unmarked vehicles all pulled up and a lot of LEO outside. I looked at the local blotter to see if it said anything and all it listed was "CSI investigation" at that time and address so really not sure what happened. I guess its best to be safe than sorry. Sorry to cause any alarm, but just wanted to report what I saw, because it definitely looked more than a typical LEO response. I haven't seen anything in the news or papers about anything though so who knows.

Emve1
11-09-19, 21:29
Any good MP in La habra brea Fullerton area. HJ or BJ mainly.

PotShot
11-09-19, 23:38
I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.I tried that place and reported on it a few years ago and it was completely legit. Painful massage with absolutely no hint of extras. They might have been there for a legit massage on their lunch break or maybe just shaking them down for massage licences.

Rntintheoc
11-11-19, 20:41
Everything that is too good to be true always is or never lasts.

Honey Spa and that whole building in general were pretty lax about everything. That, or the pizza guy next door had a bad massage session.That building has been the same for at least a decade, not noticeably more or less lax for as long as I can remember.

SomeRandomGuy
11-12-19, 01:39
Everything that is too good to be true always is or never lasts.

Honey Spa and that whole building in general were pretty lax about everything. That, or the pizza guy next door had a bad massage session.The place they are talking about is not in that building. It was in a business park area. I thought it was a poor choice based on previous parlors not ever lasting there very long.

AlexRodriguez
11-12-19, 14:57
Return visit to CKB recently and got Maria (Lisa frowned at me LOL).

She is kinda thick but carries it well.

Decent massage and then on the flip she signals for her mouth or pussy.

I say both and away we went.

Fantastic BBBJ. Could have easily blown right away, but wanted to have more fun.

BBFS both in mish and doggie. Tried to go anal and she was obliging but FML I could not get in LOL.

She told me to lay back down and finished me off with CIM.

Slammer6008
11-12-19, 15:16

Fantastic BBBJ. Could have easily blown right away, but wanted to have more fun.

BBFS both in mish and doggie. Tried to go anal and she was obliging but FML I could not get in LOL.

She told me to lay back down and finished me off with CIM.She gives an excellent BJ. She's right up there with Susan from Fullerton spa.

DowntownBrown5
11-12-19, 15:19
Tried calling both today and the phone just rings for these two Honey Spa places, which I thought was a little odd. Anyone have any info on any new developments?

OakOak22
11-12-19, 15:37

She told me to lay back down and finished me off with CIM.How big is her ass and tits?

Mansis
11-12-19, 15:53
I am sure they were open yesterday. Today, no response. Had a visit nearby. HS doors were closed,the open sign and inside lights were off. Didn't try to get in but asked girls at nearby places and none of the them had or rather interested to offer any information.

RubnHood
11-12-19, 18:36
I am sure they were open yesterday. Today, no response. Had a visit nearby. HS doors were closed,the open sign and inside lights were off. Didn't try to get in but asked girls at nearby places and none of the them had or rather interested to offer any information.At Mansis, LOL, those other shops have no affiliation with HS, so they would not know anything, or would probably not share if they did. They just would want to bring your money into their establishments instead. BTW, Did you partake since you were already there??

Mansis
11-12-19, 19:41
At Mansis, LOL, those other shops have no affiliation with HS, so they would not know anything, or would probably not share if they did. They just would want to bring your money into their establishments instead. BTW, Did you partake since you were already there??Off course I knew they have no affiliation with HS. Asking wouldn't hurt. Would it? In my opinion more likely they knew something, but didn't share. All of the 3 that I asked from offered massage. Regarding you question, absolutely. Will report later.

Longball Larry
11-13-19, 02:11
Was visiting OC and after scrolling through reports, settled on this place. Arrived kind of late, was just after 9 so they wouldn't do an hour. First though, I must have walked into 3 other places first- the building is jam packed with different rub and tug joints: I've never seen anything like it! I paid 40, and Brittany (I think) came in. Taller Caucasian nice bod, not petite but not big- somewhere in between. Offers nuru which I took her up on for 1 benjamin. She got naked, and doused me with some kind of oil- not nuru gel. Face down first, not best rub but definitely not the worst. She would tease me a bit by grabbing my junk while I was on my stomach- which I enjoyed. She had me flip, and teased my junk a bit, had me at attention quickly. I had her slow it down a bit but was getting close to 10 so she went to work and had me blow on her chest. Price a bit steep, but didn't have many options as it was getting late for AMP's. Was enjoyable but would probably look elsewhere next time. Can PM me with any additional questions.

Mhsm2014
11-13-19, 04:28
Hi guys,

Looks like theres some kind of shake up going on.

I'm not sure what's going on exactly and based on the posts so far it sounds like nobody has a really good grasp on what exactly is going on. Just play it safe is the biggest takeaway I'm getting.

I saw this stuff on an instagram story. I won't say who posted it since things seem to be shaky right now but its valuable insight into what's going on now. Here we go.

"I am in no way associated with honey spa. I will not be part of a spa that does not know how to manage, are always under investigation and is sketchy af! So don't ask if I will ever go there. She's the owner of a chain of spas that are shutting down".

I don't know who "she" is. Owner of honey I guess. No reference to her before that. Earlier posts pointed to vytal therapy but not so much now. Based on this ig story and the previous few posts it sounds like hs and its sister spas are done for. Keep posting if you have good intel. I think were all very curious.

Koreahh
11-13-19, 12:32
I asked about HE plus actual grooming services. Does anyone have experience and know the dmg?

CJamesTX85
11-13-19, 12:47
Been hitting it here a lot lately. Can't beat the price I guess, but usually longing for more. Usually hit cafe starz and depending on who is working there that usually gets me going and then need the special massage. Last couple times I have gotten Nicole (who I reviewed before) and htis last time is was Cece.

Cece did a really good tease while face down, but she didn't get naked or let me massage her like nicole allowed. Was still a really good massage and the wrap around was one of the best. We shared stories of some of the other girls and she giggled a lot but she said she has bf and nothing more on the table. The last few have been late 20's early 30's at the latest and have all been good massage and tease. Very difficult to get more though, so if that's what you want, stick to the other places. Good massage, great price, GND looks without a lot of extras, this is a good spot.

Mdjdt
11-13-19, 15:16
Recently found this website and decided to post. Occasionally frequent Blossom in Orange as well as a few places around the garden grove and Westminster area. Recently visited 6 vi**a in Westminster about a month ago and has a decent time. The girls there seem friendly and eager. My last experience ended up more like a GFE. The young woman was bubbly and had a nice attitude, not great on the eyes, but decent smile. English was not strong, but she definitely got her point across. Massage was decent and she was asking lots of questions, trying to work on that accent. After 15 minutes, she did the flip and went straight to work, but laughing quite a bit and giggling while teasing me. Just the standard HJ, but she did tease by going down and giving a kiss and lick around the shaft. Didn't discuss fee at all and afterwards, casually told me to take her number and make sure I asked for her again in the future. It's a shame I decided to trash the number. Forgot her name already but she was definitely fun.

Dgoesinyours
11-13-19, 16:17
I just saw a post by one of the girls on ig saying honey is shut down for good along with the sister spas.

Not sure what's up I don't see anything in the police blotter.

Was visiting OC and after scrolling through reports, settled on this place. Arrived kind of late, was just after 9 so they wouldn't do an hour. First though, I must have walked into 3 other places first- the building is jam packed with different rub and tug joints: I've never seen anything like it! I paid 40, and Brittany (I think) came in. Taller Caucasian nice bod, not petite but not big- somewhere in between. Offers nuru which I took her up on for 1 benjamin. She got naked, and doused me with some kind of oil- not nuru gel. Face down first, not best rub but definitely not the worst. She would tease me a bit by grabbing my junk while I was on my stomach- which I enjoyed. She had me flip, and teased my junk a bit, had me at attention quickly. I had her slow it down a bit but was getting close to 10 so she went to work and had me blow on her chest. Price a bit steep, but didn't have many options as it was getting late for AMP's. Was enjoyable but would probably look elsewhere next time. Can PM me with any additional questions.

TouchMeHere
11-13-19, 17:05
I think that was Linda. Cool chick.

Recently found this website and decided to post. Occasionally frequent Blossom in Orange as well as a few places around the garden grove and Westminster area. Recently visited 6 vi**a in Westminster about a month ago and has a decent time. The girls there seem friendly and eager. My last experience ended up more like a GFE. The young woman was bubbly and had a nice attitude, not great on the eyes, but decent smile. English was not strong, but she definitely got her point across. Massage was decent and she was asking lots of questions, trying to work on that accent. After 15 minutes, she did the flip and went straight to work, but laughing quite a bit and giggling while teasing me. Just the standard HJ, but she did tease by going down and giving a kiss and lick around the shaft. Didn't discuss fee at all and afterwards, casually told me to take her number and make sure I asked for her again in the future. It's a shame I decided to trash the number. Forgot her name already but she was definitely fun.

Cuat28
11-13-19, 18:17
I asked about HE plus actual grooming services. Does anyone have experience and know the dmg?The tip is. 6 if I remember correctly been a while since I've last visited.

WalkingFenix
11-13-19, 21:22
Hey fellow mongers,

If you've been to hs for a while some of you might know Tee. I haven't been back to hs in a little bit but now that all this stuff is going on recently I can't even see if she works let alone what time she starts. She was my favorite.

Can anyone please PM me any info on her? It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

SomeRandomGuy
11-13-19, 22:30
I just saw a post by one of the girls on ig saying honey is shut down for good along with the sister spas.

Not sure what's up I don't see anything in the police blotter.After a couple days of no ads from HS Inc. On bedpage, I see ads popping up today that have a familiar posting. There also seem to be more of the individual girls putting up ads as well. No idea if it's the same spas, and if so, which of those places might still be open.

HarryMckenzie
11-14-19, 01:58
So I went to my local AMP that I go to sometimes when I'm really lazy to drive far and got a new lady. I've had cfs here before but usually only get the handshake.

Long story short BBBJ. She was easy access, top up, boobs out. I attempted to pull her tights off but she pulled them right off herself. Panties soon after. Got the feeling BBFS was on the menu.

She sucked both nipples, and gave a tongue bath. Lick the balls.

Said her name was Ana and she just started working there that day. Got the feeling like I've seen her somewhere then I thought her style was like someone at F&C.

Said her schedule was Saturday / Sunday. Saw her last Saturday. Want to go back, just for that BBBJ. Finally have an option near my no fun city so I don't have to drive to the OC Garden Grove Tustin Santa Ana area for some BBBJ service.

This place is around the Cypress / Hawaiian Garden / Lakewood / Long Beach / Los Alamitos area. Message me for the location, don't want to say in public .

Hobbyist1492
11-14-19, 11:29
Saw Tina yesterday, didn't discuss fees, slim sexy. 25 for 30 min, . 6 tip. Would repeat.

Rntintheoc
11-14-19, 19:29
Anyone tried? I was nearby today, so checked in and it looks very promising. MMS was a thick latina with too much facial botox and hard-looking cans bursting out of her dress, but her english is pretty poor. I'll try to TOFTT and report, but checking for feedback first.

Fe Maiden
11-14-19, 20:07
Anyone tried? I was nearby today, so checked in and it looks very promising. MMS was a thick latina with too much facial botox and hard-looking cans bursting out of her dress, but her english is pretty poor. I'll try to TOFTT and report, but checking for feedback first.I am curious about this spot as well as it's in my neck of the woods sort of.

OCaznLuvr
11-14-19, 20:51
Harry, I'm getting tired of driving down to GG / Westminster too and would love to try something closer to home (LosAl). I'd appreciate any more info that you could pass along.

TIA.

OCL.

So I went to my local AMP that I go to sometimes when I'm really lazy to drive far and got a new lady. I've had cfs here before but usually only get the handshake.

Long story short BBBJ. She was easy access, top up, boobs out. I attempted to pull her tights off but she pulled them right off herself. Panties soon after. Got the feeling BBFS was on the menu.

She sucked both nipples, and gave a tongue bath. Lick the balls.

Said her name was Ana and she just started working there that day. Got the feeling like I've seen her somewhere then I thought her style was like someone at F&C.

Said her schedule was Saturday / Sunday. Saw her last Saturday. Want to go back, just for that BBBJ. Finally have an option near my no fun city so I don't have to drive to the OC Garden Grove Tustin Santa Ana area for some BBBJ service.

This place is around the Cypress / Hawaiian Garden / Lakewood / Long Beach / Los Alamitos area. Message me for the location, don't want to say in public .

Tommy79
11-15-19, 01:05
What was the total damage?

MrMike05
11-15-19, 03:29
Anyone tried? I was nearby today, so checked in and it looks very promising. MMS was a thick latina with too much facial botox and hard-looking cans bursting out of her dress, but her english is pretty poor. I'll try to TOFTT and report, but checking for feedback first.Mission Viejo?

LoveViets
11-15-19, 11:58
Anyone tried? I was nearby today, so checked in and it looks very promising. MMS was a thick latina with too much facial botox and hard-looking cans bursting out of her dress, but her english is pretty poor. I'll try to TOFTT and report, but checking for feedback first.Have not tried this place yet but reviews say FS is possible. Also some bad sessions with money hungry nuru style honey want to bees where the customers just walked. Located in Lake Forest. Sounds like the usual YMMV.

Rntintheoc
11-15-19, 16:52
I am curious about this spot as well as it's in my neck of the woods sort of.There's SSSOOO much better in that building, let alone the area. Got Star, looked Hawaiian to me. Big girl. Like, 5'9" 180 lbs. Very sweet, but nothing attractive to me with her. Hell, I had to close my eyes and force myself to finish. Massage was just rubbing lotion all over. Nuru consisted of a few drops of oil, and her dry-humping on top of me. I'm 6'1" 250, so there was very little room on the table and I wouldn't want to be the next one on it. You might be the straw that broke the camel's back. I really TOFTT this time. $140 poorer with only nightmares to show for it.

Gavon
11-15-19, 22:30
Don't go to PINK boys. Unless you want to leave smelling like cheap oil perfume and blue balls. NURU! Got bait-and-switch curvy Latina Vanessa who took my money and then up-sold me at least another c-note just for starters. Bad attitude as well. Told me later after I complained to the mms that FS is not an option there. I've heard FS depends on the provider? Anyways, this was my first and last visit to a NURU joint. Lame!!

Have not tried this place yet but reviews say FS is possible. Also some bad sessions with money hungry nuru style honey want to bees where the customers just walked. Located in Lake Forest. Sounds like the usual YMMV.

OCTatts
11-16-19, 18:53
I recall seeing some discussion about this upstairs place that is on the left side next door to another spa off Bristol and Warner in a sprawling center anchored by El Super market, behind El Pollo Loco and House of Pancakes. There's a veterinary doctor next door (first time I ever saw one upstairs).

Its easy to walk upstairs and just blend in because theres so much foot traffic.

Anyhoo, I had some good sessions here recently. The bonus is that they actually do good massage plus all the other great activites that we enjoy.

Saw 3 gals. 2 thin and light skin Asians, another slightly chunky gal (looked Thai but not sure). They were eager to please and very sweet especially the more petite gal. Damages were standard. I would recommend stay away from these phony nuru joints discussed recently and check out the talent at this place.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bristol-warner-new-girls-657-340-9606-17796916/

EDMtrait
11-16-19, 19:27
Anyone know where they move to? I tried calling but it seem I needed to know a name of a provider, which I forgot.

I remember there had some better looking providers.

Also if there any recommendations on AMP with better looking provider, FS doesn't need to be on the menu.

MrMike05
11-17-19, 00:45
I recall seeing some discussion about this upstairs place that is on the left side next door to another spa off Bristol and Warner in a sprawling center anchored by El Super market, behind El Pollo Loco and House of Pancakes. There's a veterinary doctor next door (first time I ever saw one upstairs).

Its easy to walk upstairs and just blend in because theres so much foot traffic.

Anyhoo, I had some good sessions here recently. The bonus is that they actually do good massage plus all the other great activites that we enjoy.

Saw 3 gals. 2 thin and light skin Asians, another slightly chunky gal (looked Thai but not sure). They were eager to please and very sweet especially the more petite gal. Damages were standard. I would recommend stay away from these phony nuru joints discussed recently and check out the talent at this place.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bristol-warner-new-girls-657-340-9606-17796916/We've had different experiences then. I believe its called BFF Foot Spa. Went in and was seen by a younger girl, but she tried to upsell the shit out of me ($80 for a HJ) and allowed no OTC or anything. Would definitely not return.

DunKirk666
11-17-19, 11:31
We've had different experiences then. I believe its called BFF Foot Spa. Went in and was seen by a younger girl, but she tried to upsell the shit out of me ($80 for a HJ) and allowed no OTC or anything. Would definitely not return.I've visited BFF quite a few times and always had good experiences. One person's trash is another person's treasure I guess.

NastyTime
11-17-19, 19:22

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/bristol-warner-new-girls-657-340-9606-17796916/So I came about 2 weeks ago after not knowing what door was honey spa in cm. So I came in like at 9 pm there's was 2 girls dnt know what race but some type of Asian decent. 40 to the house ok massage and a HJ for another 40 on the flip. Personally my experience was decent due to me possibly being picky and like good look women which I did not find in here. I also don't go to these places often so I dnt know what to expect but if I'm paying I would like some females that look like the ads I see online. 1 thing I did like was that when she came in dnt know if this what they normally do or I jst looked like I knew what I was there for but before the massage she gave me hand sanitize so immediately I knew this was hands on. As soon as she was standing in front my head crouched over me rubbing my back I immediately began grabbing her ass with both hands which she didn't mind at all. After release she was acting cute she saw my cock got even more erect and she was jst saying I like and she started to give me a tease and kissing a bit I wanted to do FS but was willing to pay more on someone not attractive to me. But she gently teased and tried to have me bust again but I would have been there all night because I wanted more then jst HJ. So I cut of the teasing got my water bottle and took off. To some this will probably be a good place to go to. As for myself I won't b back. I'm 31 so don't know what most mongers age is but if imma pay I'd like to get something my age or younger with a banging body. If you got any info. Please send it my way.

Zoomer19
11-18-19, 02:50
Been a long time since I've gone back and visited here. Seems there's a lot of speculation on Honey. What I heard from my atf is that one of their newer locations got raided. So honey is closed and laying low for the time being. However, if you know of the other two locations, they are still open.

AsianPussy
11-18-19, 09:17
Been a long time since I've gone back and visited here. Seems there's a lot of speculation on Honey. What I heard from my atf is that one of their newer locations got raided. So honey is closed and laying low for the time being. However, if you know of the other two locations, they are still open.I heard this as well, which is why I'm glad girls like Krystal do their own booking through instagram. When I saw honey was closed Friday I pinged Krystal on insta, she was free and told me to hurry and come over and then I had the usual hour of bliss.

There aren't many girls in the OC that can do a full spa-quality massage with a sexy as hell nude HE. It helps that she's got an amazing body and the 2 best tits I've ever encountered! 8-.

Eccaios
11-18-19, 12:32
Sunday afternoon went over to Blossom but the provider I last saw was not available and was not interested in the provider that greeted me so asked if anyone else was available but she said she was the only one. Let her know that I would be back and walked out. Drove down Tustin and decided to stop by Massage Spa known as OC Body Care on RM. Gal that greeted me was the provider her name was Sherry. Look wise she was a 5 but did have a cute nerdy look to her with glasses so decided to go with the 45 minutes. Asked how I wanted my massage and told her hard. She massaged me really good. I enjoyed the effort she put into the massage. On the flip she continued the massage and then about 10 minutes into it asked if I wanted a HJ with the gesture I said absolutely. Gave me a great handshake and was out. I would repeat with her just because I enjoyed the massage but not on my next visit.

Anybody get any info on Julie / Lisa from Vy?Pretty sure I had Sherry, too, though I did not get her name. Started with hot stone therapy, which was a first for me, and then worked the shit out of me, which I needed. Good HE too, never asked for tip, and gave me a TS after. .6 for hr+TS, .4 tip.

Also, just saw on RM that this place shows as closed? I was there last week.

OCPlayer
11-18-19, 15:08
I've visited BFF quite a few times and always had good experiences. One person's trash is another person's treasure I guess.I agree with DK. While BFF is not the top of my list they have provided me a few quality encounters. I have never regretted stopping by.

Dildo Baggens
11-18-19, 17:38
I've visited BFF quite a few times and always had good experiences. One person's trash is another person's treasure I guess.Went there recently and it was a very pleasant surprise. Great massage and above average CBJ 40+ 80. I also like the fact the place is very clean. The women was about a 7-8 looks mid. Late 20's, very petite. I'll go back.

Baggens.

Fe Maiden
11-18-19, 21:06
Also, just saw on RM that this place shows as closed? I was there last week.I see 2 different listings for it on RM. One says closed, the other more up to date.

DunKirk666
11-18-19, 23:31
I see 2 different listings for it on RM. One says closed, the other more up to date.RM will list a place as closed if they can't get an answer when phoning the business to validate that it's open. Plenty of shops won't pick up the phone so alot of shops are incorrectly listed as closed. Probably better for the real sketchy places that probably don't want the attention anyways.

King Kuts
11-19-19, 00:27
Been hitting HS only for so long I'm out of the loop. HS was so well covered here posting about them seemed pointless. Before HS. BCC was my spot but HS ruined them for me. Would be interested in knowing more about the HS extensions if they are still up. Any insta or RM info would be appreciated. Only had Novia on IG and hers went down with HS.

Saw a few girls all over the place:

Nala: at BCC, attractive, petite / slim girl, probably in her early 30's, face looks a bit like Maeve from Westworld. Some sort of southeast Asian mix. She is darker and less curvy than the pics on IG suggest. She did a great body 2 body massage (like most other providers at BCC). $100 to the house for 30 minutes and $40 tip. Would repeat once I go through the rest of the girls at Honey.

Betty: also at BCC, probably in her late 30's to 40's. Spanish lady, older than expected. Hourglass figure with a narrow waist and a nice shapely rack. Problem is that her hips and thighs feel like lipo injections and plastic. Old age is getting to her. Provided a great B2Bmassage and the usual release. $45 entry for 30 minutes and $100 tip. (BCC just changed their pricing scheme to match honey spa).

Jazzy: saw her at aqua spa (honey spa extension). Very pretty face, petite body, probably a Latina mix in her mid 20's. Bears some resemblance to her pic on IG but obviously still a fake pic. Face looks more Latina than middle eastern IRL. $45 house fee for 30 minutes. I asked for nuru but we never discussed price (I tipped $100 at the end though I expected her to do more). She got naked but no body to body massage at all. No shower available; my guess is that she might do more if she was at honey spa. Overall she is attractive enough to repeat..

ShortBus17
11-19-19, 02:03
Did Novia take down her IG? I don't see it anymore.

Krakatoa
11-19-19, 02:11
Gents, I will be in the area for business in a couple of weeks and largely trapped in Anaheim. No time to crack the Humaniplex code or get approved by an agency. Would love to hear recommendations for a reliable FS massage parlor.

Thanks, and I'll take my answer off the air.

K.

Santooki
11-19-19, 02:28
No, it was taken down by IG. I think someone has been messing with her because there was someone making fake Novia accounts too.

King Kuts
11-19-19, 02:47
Yes. Had her and another hs regular and they are both gone.

Never bothered to keep her cell number. Looking through reviews I'm torn between going back to bodycare, trying bff, or seeing what the four hands is like at 2x2 Fairview. Thoughts anyone?

IgnusDeo
11-19-19, 17:05
Had her phone number saved, thankfully, as that was always my primary means of scheduling an appointment with her. She told me that her IG got reported and taken down (though I imagine the hooplah with HS may have also had something to do with it), and that she moved to Snapchat for her daily schedule.

MyFinalHeav3
11-19-19, 21:36
Been hitting HS only for so long I'm out of the loop. HS was so well covered here posting about them seemed pointless. Before HS. BCC was my spot but HS ruined them for me. Would be interested in knowing more about the HS extensions if they are still up. Any insta or RM info would be appreciated. Only had Novia on IG and hers went down with HS.I think the honey spa extensions are using ****** now.

AmpsGoTo11
11-19-19, 21:44
I'm mostly a lurker with an occasional post but I wanted to let everyone know. I just drove by an AMP in CM near the corner of, wilson and fairview and shares a building with a dentist office. I noticed there was a heavy LEO presence there, both marked and unmarked cars. Not sure what was going on and whether or not it had to do with the AMP (only 2 businesses in building) but may want to be cautious. Never have been to that location before and they only have a couple reviews on RM. So not sure. Definitely may want to play it safe mongers.Spoke with MMS. A car was stolen in the parking lot that day.

DunKirk666
11-19-19, 23:19
I think the honey spa extensions are using ****** now.If you text them they'll direct you to their new social media site to get the daily line ups.

DeeNewGuy
11-21-19, 17:41
Went to Blossom on a Friday afternoon. Been wanting to see Jennifer again. Stepped in and was greeted by Kandy. Her looks are a 6/10 has an exotic look to her face so decided to get 30 minutes with her. Body was ok, skinny with C Cups but was deceived LOL. Massage was poor as I asked for a Hard massage but was too soft for my liking. She did have little hands so that felt good but the massage itself was a 3/10. Her teasing was on point I did enjoy that as I like the build up to the HJ so I would say that was the best part. On the flip she would grab my inner thigh and I enjoyed that. She then asked if I wanted a HJ and nodded my head. She was pretty skilled in that department and I enjoyed it as she allowed me to touch her, my hands went under her bra and that's when I found out her C cups were more like B cups as she was just wearing a very padded bra. I would rate my experience with her a 5/10 and would most likely not repeat. She did ask me if I had been there before which I replied yes and she asked with who so I told her Jennifer but looked like she did not know who Jennifer was which Was a bummer to me as I don't think she is there anymore.

ZzzBoy14
11-22-19, 15:17
Are there any quality blonde chicks that offer nuru at one of OC's many spas? There were some at honey, but they seem to get bad reviews. Thanks.

Cappy73
11-23-19, 03:00
If you text them they'll direct you to their new social media site to get the daily line ups.Never got a response from them.

RobertTrust1
11-23-19, 12:30
https://orangecounty.sugarnights.com/escorts/sweet-elle-brooklyn

Anybody had her? Is she legit?

MyFinalHeav3
11-23-19, 13:15
Are there any quality blonde chicks that offer nuru at one of OC's many spas? There were some at honey, but they seem to get bad reviews. Thanks.Chanel / nikita from HS.

Cappy73
11-23-19, 13:51
Any new links for the Honey related spas or for the girls (several disappeared, but I heard they were trickling back).

Thanks.

Ampman44
11-23-19, 17:10
I have done my due diligence on this site but can't make much out of it because the codes and local knowledge of streets and local restaurant chains and such.

Coming into town from east coast next week and will be in Seal Beach. Any place not to far away like the above or Huntington Beach that offers Topless HJ? TS and pretty pedicured feet are huge pluses but not required. PM or Forum much appreciated. Thanks!

DunKirk666
11-23-19, 21:44
Chanel / nikita from HS.Also Britney from HS.

Wicked1
11-23-19, 21:51
Been hitting it here a lot lately. Can't beat the price I guess, but usually longing for more. Usually hit cafe starz and depending on who is working there that usually gets me going and then need the special massage. Last couple times I have gotten Nicole (who I reviewed before) and htis last time is was Cece.

Cece did a really good tease while face down, but she didn't get naked or let me massage her like nicole allowed. Was still a really good massage and the wrap around was one of the best. We shared stories of some of the other girls and she giggled a lot but she said she has bf and nothing more on the table. The last few have been late 20's early 30's at the latest and have all been good massage and tease. Very difficult to get more though, so if that's what you want, stick to the other places. Good massage, great price, GND looks without a lot of extras, this is a good spot.If you are hitting Starz, I recommend Rose 999. Just down the plaza, same side. Beautiful girls, FS.

Krakatoa
11-24-19, 00:08
Are there any Vietnamese massage parlors or well regarded providers I should check out?

Rhaegal
11-24-19, 00:28
I have done my due diligence on this site but can't make much out of it because the codes and local knowledge of streets and local restaurant chains and such.

Coming into town from east coast next week and will be in Seal Beach. Any place not to far away like the above or Huntington Beach that offers Topless HJ? TS and pretty pedicured feet are huge pluses but not required. PM or Forum much appreciated. Thanks!Assuming you are looking for a massage with extras. Seal and Huntington Beach are deserts for pay to play of any kind. Westminster is your best bet. You WILL need a car. That will be cheaper than Uber. Use the advanced search on RubMaps (no account required for this) and don't get real specific with your searches to begin with. If you're looking for escorts, suggest you pony up for a months worth of Humaniplex.

Santooki
11-24-19, 17:42
SweetSansa.

Chanel / nikita from HS.

Nitescape
11-24-19, 21:05
I had seen Krystal two times in the past and each time was great. I'm certainly no expert at this, as my experience is not as extensive as many, but I just had a visit with her and it was pretty darned robotic and cold. Now I know everyone has their bad day, and especially females, but I think I'm a pretty laid-back, easy-to-please client when it comes to this, and I walked away feeling disappointed. I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high. She def puts in work on the massage part, but I didn't feel like she was trying to read me very much or tend to any stiff or sore points, or just very empathetic at all. It's been almost 6 months since I saw her last, so I don't blame her too much if she didn't remember me or perhaps didn't like that I disappeared. I explained why I hadn't been to see her (which was nothing to do with her / my past happiness).

She massaged for a great majority of the time and spent about 5-10 minutes teasing before the flip. On the flip she got on top of me and she looked GREAT, which I told her nicely. The HE was literally 3 minutes, and she purposely was trying to get me to finish quickly.

I realize in reading this one might think I'm some fat slob or some homeless looking guy. That is not the case at all. I'm very much in shape, and extremely well-groomed. I'm a professional, and I interact with high-level people as well as all types, so I'm both considerate and conscientious, and also down to Earth. At any rate, this is my review.

Side question. The receptionist at Pearl today was a thin, pretty 20-something cute thing. Does anyone know who she is and if she takes clients?

Nitescape
11-24-19, 21:51
I've searched and can't find any link to an IG account. I found a few old ads on BP, but nothing recent. What's the way to see the roster at Pearl? I read something a few pages back that a few have switched from IG to a diff service. Is that the case here? Feel free to PM if it should be kept on the DL.

Thanks.

Santooki
11-25-19, 01:52
I don't have the URL handy but text them and they'll send you a ****** link. Cheers.

I've searched and can't find any link to an IG account. I found a few old ads on BP, but nothing recent. What's the way to see the roster at Pearl? I read something a few pages back that a few have switched from IG to a diff service. Is that the case here? Feel free to PM if it should be kept on the DL.

Thanks.

Nitescape
11-25-19, 13:34
I don't have the URL handy but text them and they'll send you a ****** link. Cheers.Thanks! That's a great idea. Sorry for what now seems a dumb question. .

VaqueroNegro
11-25-19, 16:48
Any new links for the Honey related spas or for the girls (several disappeared, but I heard they were trickling back).

Thanks.Novia is no longer at HS but she set up her own website at noviasnuru dot com.

DosCocos
11-25-19, 20:53
If you are hitting Starz, I recommend Rose 999. Just down the plaza, same side. Beautiful girls, FS.After some checking will def take a look of that place. Thanks for ticket for V ride.

CptfPower
11-25-19, 22:07
I went here and got Maria. My god. Mind blown. Bbbjcims twice. Rimmed me a bit too. Sucked the life out of me and kept going after until I couldn't take it any more.

She is short and big thick. But mouth does a good job.

Harbors
11-26-19, 01:37
I went here and got Maria. My god. Mind blown. Bbbjcims twice. Rimmed me a bit too. Sucked the life out of me and kept going after until I couldn't take it any more.

She is short and big thick. But mouth does a good job.Asian or Latina?

MyFinalHeav3
11-26-19, 01:44
I had seen Krystal two times in the past and each time was great. I'm certainly no expert at this, as my experience is not as extensive as many, but I just had a visit with her and it was pretty darned robotic and cold. Now I know everyone has their bad day, and especially females, but I think I'm a pretty laid-back, easy-to-please client when it comes to this, and I walked away feeling disappointed. I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high. She def puts in work on the massage part, but I didn't feel like she was trying to read me very much or tend to any stiff or sore points, or just very empathetic at all. It's been almost 6 months since I saw her last, so I don't blame her too much if she didn't remember me or perhaps didn't like that I disappeared. I explained why I hadn't been to see her (which was nothing to do with her / my past happiness).

She massaged for a great majority of the time and spent about 5-10 minutes teasing before the flip. On the flip she got on top of me and she looked GREAT, which I told her nicely. The HE was literally 3 minutes, and she purposely was trying to get me to finish quickly.

I realize in reading this one might think I'm some fat slob or some homeless looking guy. That is not the case at all. I'm very much in shape, and extremely well-groomed. I'm a professional, and I interact with high-level people as well as all types, so I'm both considerate and conscientious, and also down to Earth. At any rate, this is my review.

Side question. The receptionist at Pearl today was a thin, pretty 20-something cute thing. Does anyone know who she is and if she takes clients?Krystal was fairly mechanical when I last saw her a few months ago. She books people back to back and rushes you out. And despite what some people say she looks nothing like the pics she posts. She's neither slender nor petite, she's kind of short and has an athletic build. Butter face. Great therapeutic massage though. Don't think anything has changed.

Tipisil
11-26-19, 01:54

She is short and big thick. But mouth does a good job.What was the damage?

DunKirk666
11-26-19, 10:59
Novia is no longer at HS but she set up her own website at noviasnuru dot com.She does show up occasionally at the other hs shops. Was at one last week. Probably does so at her leisure now.

DJones
11-26-19, 11:55
You may want to check out Costa Mesa.

Coming into town from east coast next week and will be in Seal Beach. Any place not to far away like the above or Huntington Beach that offers Topless HJ? TS and pretty pedicured feet are huge pluses but not required. PM or Forum much appreciated. Thanks!.

Mr Houdini
11-26-19, 14:47
Are there any Vietnamese massage parlors or well regarded providers I should check out?As someone here said before, if you just want FS, Rose 999 is the best. The girls here were seriously hot, when I went years ago I had Cookie, early 20's chick who had a great body and spoke English with a really cute accent. Have had Summer more recently, and while I didn't really dig her tattoos, she gave me good service. Only downside is that it can be kind of pricey, spent about $. 6 - $. 8 total for everything, but the service was seriously great. If you want a somewhat cheaper FS option with Viets, BFF Foot Spa is an option. I've had Paris and Lena there and on the forum have heard that there are some younger girls here too.

If you want an actual massage to go with it though, probably try Suphattra's Retreat. Lot of reviews on Rmaps, and some of the girls there are cute. Have only really seen Annie and May there but both were pretty cute with small tight bods. Annie was sweet and May looked hotter, but May had kind of a weird sounding voice, strong Viet accent that might turn you off. Both did though walk on my back when requested and gave a great tease once we were nearing our end. On release allowed kissing of the nips and pretty much both got completely naked with their thong on, which was great. Damage was. 80 total for both at minimum, but am willing to go back.

Above places are just 3 of the places with Viets I've been to off the top of my head, can't think of any others rn at the moment willing me to go back. Love SEA chicks too, so if anyone has any more recommendations would love to hear it.

Slammer6008
11-26-19, 20:26
As someone here said before, if you just want FS, Rose 999 is the best. The girls here were seriously hot, when I went years ago I had Cookie, early 20's chick who had a great body and spoke English with a really cute accent. Have had Summer more recently, and while I didn't really dig her tattoos, she gave me good service. Only downside is that it can be kind of pricey, spent about $. 6 - $. 8 total for everything, but the service was seriously great. If you want a somewhat cheaper FS option with Viets, BFF Foot Spa is an option. I've had Paris and Lena there and on the forum have heard that there are some younger girls here too.

If you want an actual massage to go with it though, probably try Suphattra's Retreat. Lot of reviews on Rmaps, and some of the girls there are cute. Have only really seen Annie and May there but both were pretty cute with small tight bods. Annie was sweet and May looked hotter, but May had kind of a weird sounding voice, strong Viet accent that might turn you off. Both did though walk on my back when requested and gave a great tease once we were nearing our end. On release allowed kissing of the nips and pretty much both got completely naked with their thong on, which was great. Damage was. 80 total for both at minimum, but am willing to go back.

Above places are just 3 of the places with Viets I've been to off the top of my head, can't think of any others rn at the moment willing me to go back. Love SEA chicks too, so if anyone has any more recommendations would love to hear it.Rose isn't bad nice body if you can get her to stop doing her routine and take charge would be better.

JDog1234
11-26-19, 20:59
I think this is the same one. Looks like she's independent now.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/140162

Anyone know if she does extras now or same as when she was at the spa.

Thanks!

Mr Houdini
11-26-19, 21:55
Rose isn't bad nice body if you can get her to stop doing her routine and take charge would be better.You're talking about the place in Los Alamitos? Just googled it, and tbh doesn't really sound like my cup of tea. More on the older side and she doesn't look super attractive imo. Think I prefer girls more on the younger side, doesn't even have to be FS, just a good massage and release would do.

Looking through similar Yelp reviews reminded me of Vy Massage though, who had some lookers. Unfortunately some previous reports on here stated that they've gone completely legit, hiring all new masseuses while getting rid of the old ones. Same owner Maya from what I remember who is definitely MILF material, but am pretty sure they don't do HE anymore. Got one here from Tina who was just ok, and didn't go all the way with Jenny, the half Viet / Thai chick who was around college age. If anyone has any intel on where the previous workers went (especially Jenny) I'd love to hear it.

Hornyoung123
11-26-19, 22:33
OK guys, so I am not new to this website, but this is my first post. Where to start? Firstly, I get really paranoid about going to these spots that you guys share since I'm worried about being there if things get out of hand LOL. I wanted to share a private spot with any of you that I know is legit because I've been there in exchange for a private spot that any of you may know about. I've been to this spot and I have not found it on any forums, and they have very beautiful girls there. PM for details if you want to swap. I know some of you may not like that I'm doing it this way, but I would rather keep the private one that I know as private as possible for less risk LOL. I'll only swap with someone who already has some posts and has been a little active.

Krakatoa
11-26-19, 23:40
As someone here said before, if you just want FS, Rose 999 is the best. The girls here were seriously hot, when I went years ago I had Cookie, early 20's chick who had a great body and spoke English with a really cute accent. Have had Summer more recently, and while I didn't really dig her tattoos, she gave me good service. Only downside is that it can be kind of pricey, spent about $. 6 - $. 8 total for everything, but the service was seriously great. If you want a somewhat cheaper FS option with Viets, BFF Foot Spa is an option. I've had Paris and Lena there and on the forum have heard that there are some younger girls here too.

Above places are just 3 of the places with Viets I've been to off the top of my head, can't think of any others rn at the moment willing me to go back. Love SEA chicks too, so if anyone has any more recommendations would love to hear it.Awesome info. Thanks!

DunKirk666
11-26-19, 23:42
There are literally dozens of FS Viet places in the OC. Rose 999 is average at best. Way to much paranoia there. My go to is Lila. Hot young Viets in a quiet small stripmall. But it's just one of many. I been meeting a cafe girl for OTC action lately. It's not cheap but soooooo worth it!

DPR85
11-27-19, 02:20
You're talking about the place in Los Alamitos? Just googled it, and tbh doesn't really sound like my cup of tea. More on the older side and she doesn't look super attractive imo. Think I prefer girls more on the younger side, doesn't even have to be FS, just a good massage and release would do.

Looking through similar Yelp reviews reminded me of Vy Massage though, who had some lookers. Unfortunately some previous reports on here stated that they've gone completely legit, hiring all new masseuses while getting rid of the old ones. Same owner Maya from what I remember who is definitely MILF material, but am pretty sure they don't do HE anymore. Got one here from Tina who was just ok, and didn't go all the way with Jenny, the half Viet / Thai chick who was around college age. If anyone has any intel on where the previous workers went (especially Jenny) I'd love to hear it.I believe Jenny goes by Jossie now on Vy Massage. But as others have said, it's now legit.

MrJd1986
11-27-19, 12:31
Back visiting OC after moving a year ago. Visited Elite in LF. The building has a number of places.

Saw Katy. 1. for nuru and. 45 for house fees. Nuru was pretty lame. She is sexy but god can she talk. Kind of killed the mood for me. HE only. Nothing more. Some touching but nothing major. Thong stayed on.

Place is super busy. I saw someone going through the locked door as I came into the place and saw someone waiting when I was leaving. Not sure how they stay under the radar with so much traffic in that building.

I used to visit this place when it was called something else. Always had a pleasant experience. This time was no exception and I would go back.

Bronco
11-27-19, 13:17

Above places are just 3 of the places with Viets I've been to off the top of my head, can't think of any others rn at the moment willing me to go back. Love SEA chicks too, so if anyone has any more recommendations would love to hear it.Are all these places in Santa Ana Like Rose 999?

Bronco
11-27-19, 13:35
There are literally dozens of FS Viet places in the OC. Rose 999 is average at best. Way to much paranoia there. My go to is Lila. Hot young Viets in a quiet small stripmall. But it's just one of many. I been meeting a cafe girl for OTC action lately. It's not cheap but soooooo worth it!RM says Lila is closed down.

MKronos1
11-27-19, 13:59
There are literally dozens of FS Viet places in the OC. Rose 999 is average at best. Way to much paranoia there. My go to is Lila. Hot young Viets in a quiet small stripmall. But it's just one of many. I been meeting a cafe girl for OTC action lately. It's not cheap but soooooo worth it!They're probably paranoid because they have been snooped around by the feds before: https://ggcity.org/records_request/requests/1050.

Mr Houdini
11-27-19, 16:25
Are all these places in Santa Ana Like Rose 999?Nah, Rose 999 is actually considered Garden Grove, and Suphattra is Orange. The only place I've talked about in Santa Ana is BFF Foot Spa and Vy in another post, but my guy confirmed it's all legit now. Although it says different cities for each palce, they're all pretty much within 10 minutes from each other.

Mr Houdini
11-27-19, 16:33
I believe Jenny goes by Jossie now on Vy Massage. But as others have said, it's now legit.Dang I figured she like all the other old ones left. Wanted to try Jenny a second time since the massage was pretty good, and I thought she was pretty cute when I saw her months ago LOL thanks a lot for the info!

TwoToneMalone
11-27-19, 17:10
1st post here. Was seeing a lot of talk about CBK lately so I gave it a shot. Experience was very different.

When I walked in there was a group of maybe 4 women just talking, they seemed to be surprised that someone walked in.

I asked for 30 minutes but they said no massage right now but then changed their mind. Everything seemed very rushed.

After being taken to a room and lying down an older Asian lady walked in and adjusted the towel on me then gave a mediocre massage. I tried talking to her but she wasn't really saying much. On the flip she signaled for the HE. I was already there so I said sure. She ended up doing BBBJ / HE. Wasn't anything that special. After clean up I tipped and left.

When I was leaving I asked about Maria and was told that was her. But everything didn't seem to add up. Kind of disappointing. Any other people have experience with CBK or is there anyone that could chime in here or in a PM?

Mintzpo
11-27-19, 18:13
So, finally, got to try Rose 999. I must say, I was not impressed. Two technicians were available. Both average looking at best. It's def FS, but these aren't even gals I would look twice at in a club. This is where it gets worst. I went with Cali, or Capi, something to that effect. Short viet. Body 4/10, face 6/10, overall 6/10. The place is clean. Rooms are private / lock. I asked for FS, she says " 60". I know this game. Try to negotiate her down, was unwilling. Said $ for BJ. Seriously! That is ridiculous. Finally got her down to $. 40 for FS. What a waste of time and money. Much better options than this place. On to CBK next!

NeverBoring
11-27-19, 18:24
Any suggestions? Thinking about either Suphattra's Retreat or happy ckb.

I've been to BFF. Good time. Youngish thin girl with nice tits. Lots of roaming but not much more.

Ana and Jojo (Juju) at bamboo are a good time but just he with roaming.

Nitescape
11-27-19, 18:28
Krystal was fairly mechanical when I last saw her a few months ago. She books people back to back and rushes you out. And despite what some people say she looks nothing like the pics she posts. She's neither slender nor petite, she's kind of short and has an athletic build. Butter face. Great therapeutic massage though. Don't think anything has changed.Six months back she seemed a bit more warm and playful, tho it might have been my imagination. To be honest I'm still somewhat new to the massage game. With all the raving I thought this was my best bet but I did not enjoy the HE at all on my last visit, and so I will only return if I really want / need a CMT massage, but even then, I think I'd rather go to a place where the therapist actually cares, even if it's completely legit, and then go someplace else for HE / nuru desires. She seems burnt out to me, and I think I'm a pretty nice / easy / friendly client. I was thinking maybe she was having a bad day, but I'd at least expect some sort of signal if that was the case, and I don't think so. Just my take.

Sbtzzx
11-27-19, 20:45
Has anyone seen Katya (at katyasnuru) in lake forest?

NoviasNuru
11-27-19, 22:13
Has anyone seen Katya (at katyasnuru) in lake forest?That's Erin from honey. That location is dirty. No shower, no sinks and no laundry room.

Fe Maiden
11-27-19, 23:04
Has anyone seen Katya (at katyasnuru) in lake forest?Is there a link?

Mansis
11-28-19, 00:10
Is there a link?Her IG handle is katyasnuru. I believe she is Erin of HS. One of our members had comments about her.

Cappy73
11-28-19, 00:21
Her IG handle is katyasnuru. I believe she is Erin of HS. One of our members had comments about her.The Erin I saw at HS was a blonde. I believe this one was Erin_OC or something like that.

DunKirk666
11-28-19, 01:22
RM says Lila is closed down.It's not closed. There are a shitload of shops listed as closed on RM that are open and busy. Lila is one of them. It was closed for remodeling at one point and some must have reported it as permanently closed to RM. They also don't answer the phone so if you don't have a girls personal number you just have to go there.

Stockholm
11-28-19, 11:23
They're probably paranoid because they have been snooped around by the feds before: https://ggcity.org/records_request/requests/1050.Amazing info you dug up. Considering it was 2015 and nothing happened to 999, seems the feds decided not to make a case. The owner is incredibly lucky!

Mintzpo
11-28-19, 12:43
It's not closed. There are a shitload of shops listed as closed on RM that are open and busy. Lila is one of them. It was closed for remodeling at one point and some must have reported it as permanently closed to RM. They also don't answer the phone so if you don't have a girls personal number you just have to go there.Is this the Lila spa in Stanton? Also, any recommendations with nice big boobs?

NoviasNuru
11-28-19, 13:16
The Erin I saw at HS was a blonde. I believe this one was Erin_OC or something like that.She dyed her hair black. Beware with this location. Their towels are pink and purple which mean no bleach when they get washed. Worst location I've worked at.

DowntownBrown5
11-28-19, 19:08
Was curious if anyone might know where Pia went to, after Honey Spa closed? Haven't seen her at any of the other one's like Pearl, Health. Etc. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mansis
11-28-19, 22:41
She dyed her hair black. Beware with this location. Their towels are pink and purple which mean no bleach when they get washed. Worst location I've worked at.In case you are wondering as I did, yes, this is real Novia. Welcome to USASG babe.

DunKirk666
11-28-19, 22:58
Amazing info you dug up. Considering it was 2015 and nothing happened to 999, seems the feds decided not to make a case. The owner is incredibly lucky!They are far from out of the woods. No one is safe right now in the OC and for some reason Rose 999 is always in the crosshairs of LE. Beware.

Slammer6008
11-28-19, 22:58

She is short and big thick. But mouth does a good job.Talked with a provider they got raided.

Fe Maiden
11-28-19, 23:05
She dyed her hair black. Beware with this location. Their towels are pink and purple which mean no bleach when they get washed. Worst location I've worked at.What is the location? Is it the color of one of the towels you mentioned?

Meaty55
11-28-19, 23:52
Talked with a provider they got raided.Did they get raided within the last week? I was Just there on Sunday, got BJ also. Would be a shame if they did. Welcome Novia!

Number Cruncher
11-29-19, 00:36
Six months back she seemed a bit more warm and playful, tho it might have been my imagination. To be honest I'm still somewhat new to the massage game. With all the raving I thought this was my best bet but I did not enjoy the HE at all on my last visit, and so I will only return if I really want / need a CMT massage, but even then, I think I'd rather go to a place where the therapist actually cares, even if it's completely legit, and then go someplace else for HE / nuru desires. She seems burnt out to me, and I think I'm a pretty nice / easy / friendly client. I was thinking maybe she was having a bad day, but I'd at least expect some sort of signal if that was the case, and I don't think so. Just my take.I had a session with her a while back, after reading all of the hoopla on here. I don't think she works at the same spot at the upstairs on Katella, but that spot was stealth, they kept the door locked at all times. I agree with everyone. Awesome massage, but definite butterface. She spoke perfect English, which, is bizarrely, a turnoff for me. I prefer the FOB girls for some reason. Plus, I prefer the slow tease, which was non-existant with Krystal. I'm drunk typing this and will end my post, but I may go somewhere in LH or JF tomorrow while I work when some of you fukkers have the day off. Happy T-Day!

CantBuyMeLove
11-29-19, 02:13
I had a session with her a while back, after reading all of the hoopla on here. I don't think she works at the same spot at the upstairs on Katella, but that spot was stealth, they kept the door locked at all times. I agree with everyone. Awesome massage, but definite butterface. She spoke perfect English, which, is bizarrely, a turnoff for me. I prefer the FOB girls for some reason. Plus, I prefer the slow tease, which was non-existent with Krystal. I'm drunk typing this and will end my post, but I may go somewhere in LH or JF tomorrow while I work when some of you fukkers have the day off. Happy T-Day!Upstairs on Katella? Where was that? The only upstairs place that I know she worked at, and only for a very brief period of time, was at Heavenly in CM. And FWIW, and obviously just my opinion, I've never thought of her as a butter face but more of a GND type face. But no doubt great massage skills and nice body.

LazyBird
11-29-19, 05:36
Talked with a provider they got raided.Oh shit what happened? Ckb is normally my go to spot. I'm fairly new to the scene. Does this happen a lot? Should I stay clear of this place for a while or just never come back?

KevAmps
11-29-19, 12:04
I second what you wrote. Two years ago, in 2017, when I was still new to mongering, I finally went to Rose 999 after having seen it mentioned here several times. It lived up to the hype. Vivian was my first, followed by Cookie, Jenny, and Lily, who became my ATF in the OC region. All of them were in their mid-20's, and all above average, looks-wise. Unfortunately, all of them have moved on, which is why I rarely go back anymore. One who I forgot to mention is Apple (or Suzanne?) and she is in her 30's and attractive. I had 2-3 sessions with her, all great. I'm pretty sure she is still there.

Within the past 6 months, I tried Summer, and she was cute, but not enough for me to seek a second session with her. If I can muster the enthusiasm, I may go and try Lin, who is apparently one of the newest providers at Rose. Unfortunately, I feel like Rose 999's "glory days" are behind them, with their most attractive providers gone, possibly scared off by persistent LE presence.

Slammer6008
11-29-19, 12:26
Did they get raided within the last week? I was Just there on Sunday, got BJ also. Would be a shame if they did. Welcome Novia!Yes, I was there last Sunday also, I'll do a drive by on Saturday to see, unless someone can check it out today?

NoviasNuru
11-29-19, 13:27
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

EasyOC
11-29-19, 14:39
Talked with a provider they got raided.I was told exactly the same info by a provider.

Tipisil
11-29-19, 14:59
She dyed her hair black. Beware with this location. Their towels are pink and purple which mean no bleach when they get washed. Worst location I've worked at.Not sure if this is the "novia" or just a fan of hers. But, it's it's the second, did you get a new Instagram? Can't find yours from HS.

PhoReal
11-29-19, 15:15
After reading all the reviews about Bwood, thought I would give it a try. Called ahead and asked who was working. None of the names stood out, except for Jojo, based on prior reviews. I arrived and asked for her. Plain looking, about a 4/10 with a bigger build than typical Asian. Massage was decent. Spent a lot of time getting the knots out of my upper back. On the flip, she went to the boys without asking. I pointed to her mouth for BBBJ. She declined. Allowed for OTC touching of the boobs. Tried to go under the shirt. She just pulled her shirt and bra up. Allowed for sucking on the nipples. HJ was good. Slow and took her time. After about 10 minutes of slow soft stroking, I told her to go faster and I was done. She finished the hour with head massage. . 3 for the door and. 4 for the tip. May come back to get someone else. Can't beat the price.

Mansis
11-29-19, 15:55
Not sure if this is the "novia" or just a fan of hers. But, it's it's the second, did you get a new Instagram? Can't find yours from HS.It is Novia. Since there was a fake one on IG, I contacted her last evening and got the confirmation that it is the real Novia posting here. Try noviasnuru.com .

King Kuts
11-29-19, 16:54
This place is on 1xx5 Central (cross street Bristol) behind El Pollo Loco. There are 2 places upstairs, the one on the left is better. Hotter girls and service.

I got to go to work can't comment too much.It's pretty standard, everything is safe, but I did manage to get some kissing from this particular girl. But YMMV they recognized me and treated me well. The chick named Hanna was really awesome. Months ago I had a chick named Paris, she was very hot as well.Just tried to go to bff. All locked up. Some old dude in parking lot said they'd be open later. Just nodded and walked on. Trying 1x1 Fairview. Will report back.

Ho Down Man2
11-29-19, 19:42
Yes, I was there last Sunday also, I'll do a drive by on Saturday to see, unless someone can check it out today?I'm sitting in front. Sign says ipen and the green neon sign is lit.

HairyChest
11-29-19, 20:36
Anyone know if any good BBBJ spots, I usually hit up F&C for a quick suck but want to change it up. Should I try Maria from ckb?

KevAmps
11-29-19, 20:48
I agree with you. Krystal is more of a GND type, and certainly not a butterface as she has been called in some comments on this board, which I'm a little surprised about.

To me, the force of that word suggests that some of the mongers calling her that were disappointed by their session with her, expecting to get more than the standard HE from her through charm or more cash offered, and felt a little rejected when they didn't get what they wanted.

I saw her last year and I had a good time. Good conversation, solid massage, great body, and satisfactory HE. A good session all in all. The only reason I haven't booked again with her is that, like many of you, I want FS as well and she does not offer it (to my knowledge). But if she did. Man, oh man.

And if it seems as if her enthusiasm for the job has waned, I'd be willing to bet that the comments here about her appearance have played a part in that. When I followed both of them on IG, I saw that they were following each other. And if Novia is now posting on here, you can bet that some of what is said about Krystal is making its way to her eyes / ears.

Upstairs on Katella? Where was that? The only upstairs place that I know she worked at, and only for a very brief period of time, was at Heavenly in CM. And FWIW, and obviously just my opinion, I've never thought of her as a butter face but more of a GND type face. But no doubt great massage skills and nice body.

Nitescape
11-30-19, 01:39
In case you are wondering as I did, yes, this is real Novia. Welcome to USASG babe.Awesome.

It'd be nice to get some provider / client information flow, whether direct or indirect. Should be very helpful for everyone.

Nitescape
11-30-19, 01:58
I agree with you. Krystal is more of a GND type, and certainly not a butterface as she has been called in some comments on this board, which I'm a little surprised about.

To me, the force of that word suggests that some of the mongers calling her that were disappointed by their session with her, expecting to get more than the standard HE from her through charm or more cash offered, and felt a little rejected when they didn't get what they wanted.

I saw her last year and I had a good time. Good conversation, solid massage, great body, and satisfactory HE. A good session all in all. The only reason I haven't booked again with her is that, like many of you, I want FS as well and she does not offer it (to my knowledge). But if she did. Man, oh man.

And if it seems as if her enthusiasm for the job has waned, I'd be willing to bet that the comments here about her appearance have played a part in that. When I followed both of them on IG, I saw that they were following each other. And if Novia is now posting on here, you can bet that some of what is said about Krystal is making its way to her eyes / ears.I'm no white knight but I'll agree that comments on looks could be a bit nicer, especially for someone that is highly regarded in other areas. Honesty is good, but so is tact and empathy, especially if some of the comments are getting their audience. On the other hand, I'm guessing some guys here maybe didn't consider that a possibility? Either way, it'd reflect better on all of us, I think, if we could do a bit better / nicer.

Speaking for myself, I would hope that a "standard HE" is a bit more than a two minute icey experience. Again, I'm still somewhat new to the massage game, but my experience reminded me of Russel Peters talking about HE in Thailand - "ding ding, get out".

I have had a few massages in legit 5-star resorts. Even with a totally legit massage, there is a certain amount of warmth, empathy, etc. For the $ she is getting per session there is a certain expectation. And not an expectation of the moon, but certainly not an experience that is robotic. Once I experience that, I'm moving elsewhere.

King Kuts
11-30-19, 02:48
Just tried to go to bff. All locked up. Some old dude in parking lot said they'd be open later. Just nodded and walked on. Trying 1x1 Fairview. Will report back.Jenni was all booked up but little man couldn't wait so I ended up upstairs at BCC. Got the prototype 5'5" curvy Latina. Nice Bolt ons and red lipstick. Blanking on her name. 8/10 body & face 7/10 massage. Not much tease but good nuru. Not the most interesting convo and some awkward dirty talk but nice enough. Standard tip.

Cappy73
11-30-19, 03:04
Anyone know where she ended up?

Tall thin girl from Texas with short hair.

Hornilius69
11-30-19, 05:54
Talked with a provider they got raided.No Raid, False Alarm!

No news from OC Register raid. The girls just wanted to say that to scare away new mongers.

Place is still safe to visit.

DunKirk666
11-30-19, 11:10
No Raid, False Alarm!

No news from OC Register raid. The girls just wanted to say that to scare away new mongers.

Place is still safe to visit.That's a very bizarre and potentially very stupid way to discourage new mongers. Just look at the panic that ensued here just mentioning it. Mongers would avoid the place and it would hurt their business if people thought it was raided. Dumb broads.

Slammer6008
11-30-19, 13:46
That's a very bizarre and potentially very stupid way to discourage new mongers. Just look at the panic that ensued here just mentioning it. Mongers would avoid the place and it would hurt their business if people thought it was raided. Dumb broads.Thanks for looking out. Ill go today an try one out.

NoviasNuru
11-30-19, 18:45
Awesome.

It'd be nice to get some provider / client information flow, whether direct or indirect. Should be very helpful for everyone.I definitely can clear things up for you guys.

Tipisil
11-30-19, 21:35
Thanks for looking out. Ill go today an try one out.What's the normal damage at this place?

Slammer6008
12-01-19, 04:18
What's the normal damage at this place?40.00 to 100.00.

Yamii8
12-01-19, 05:52
Any pics of ladies at F&C been wanting to go but want to see how they look pm me if possible.

HairyChest
12-01-19, 14:41
Any pics of ladies at F&C been wanting to go but want to see how they look pm me if possible.They all are pretty much milfs-gilfs, if you are looking for younger women then I don't recommend. But if you want a older women then f&c is the place and it's cheaper than most places, recently went and got Nacy, older MILF chubby, but overall good time.

Samurai316
12-01-19, 16:57
Any suggestions? Thinking about either Suphattra's Retreat or happy ckb.

I've been to BFF. Good time. Youngish thin girl with nice tits. Lots of roaming but not much more.

Ana and Jojo (Juju) at bamboo are a good time but just he with roaming.I've also been to BFF. FS is definitely on the table. Roaming allowed plus more. I was able to get CBJ, DATY, SOT, FOV, FIV, CFS & MSOG. All in one session. Try flirting with them and telling them that they are beautiful, their massage is amazing, etc. A few compliments go a long way.

I've been to other places where they say FS is available, yet got a provider that didn't offer that. There are places that truly are YMMV. BFF is one of them.

Slammer6008
12-01-19, 18:06
Thanks for looking out. Ill go today an try one out.Went there a few hours ago got Mary. Little older not bad better than F&C nice bjcim I gave her 70.00 why I was there to many people asking for Maria. I talked to her for a little bit. Mary's blow job is just as good. There was two there that looked pretty good from far away as I was walking out maybe someone can try one of those girls out today. One was wearing blue pants with white leggings she didn't look bad at all. Maybe we can get a report from everyone today on the girls.

ZzzBoy14
12-01-19, 19:06
Jenni was all booked up but little man couldn't wait so I ended up upstairs at BCC. Got the prototype 5'5" curvy Latina. Nice Bolt ons and red lipstick. Blanking on her name. 8/10 body & face 7/10 massage. Not much tease but good nuru. Not the most interesting convo and some awkward dirty talk but nice enough. Standard tip.Was it Tiffany, Michelle, or Cynthia? Those are latinas at BCC. Thanks.

OCMongerz1
12-02-19, 01:51
Anyone know what happen to Rene at VT SPA, Also goes by Abby at Honey Spa. Anyone got any information on her and where she been? I can trade information on some FS massage parlor. Kinda sad I didn't get to see her enough before she ghosted. Let me know if you know anything or know something about her. Here is a picture of her.

Hornilius69
12-02-19, 02:59
Any pics of ladies at F&C been wanting to go but want to see how they look pm me if possible.Here is a pic of what granny looks like.

(Picture is not the real working girl).

Member #6190
12-02-19, 10:02
Used to see Annie Jeannie at Broadway close to Euclid but they closed. Was 4 years ago?

Any info on 40 something Korean MILFs with hot bodies let me know.

Morongo
12-02-19, 12:24
Here is a pic of what granny looks like.

(Picture is not the real working girl).I wish the Grannies at Fish & Chips looked that good. There's a reason why there's not one lightbulb to be found in that dank dungeon.

Caribe
12-02-19, 13:53
I wish the Grannies at Fish & Chips looked that good. There's a reason why there's not one lightbulb to be found in that dank dungeon.This is what some of them really looked like. Not pretty!

SaltyDog
12-02-19, 14:41
This is what some of them really looked like. Not pretty!Can't disagree with what you said but the job gets done, in a good way too. Lots guys just don't have 260 to fork out to those fine ass girls. So it is what it is. Yes it's dark in there but the service's are pretty good I think.

Nitescape
12-02-19, 15:23
This is what some of them really looked like. Not pretty!Good intel, thanks.

BruceBanner
12-02-19, 15:56
Anyone know if any good BBBJ spots, I usually hit up F&C for a quick suck but want to change it up. Should I try Maria from ckb?Maria will suck you off pretty good. Not much in the way of conversation unless you can speak her language.

Slammer6008
12-02-19, 17:10
Maria will suck you off pretty good. Not much in the way of conversation unless you can speak her language.Mary does a good job also. Maria is getting pretty booked up.

Mintzpo
12-03-19, 00:16
This is what some of them really looked like. Not pretty!Oh Hell No. I'll Pass.

BeanTwn1969
12-03-19, 01:15
I know not everyone enjoys a good prostate massage but for those of us that do, Chantara is the best in the biz in my opinion. I've seen all the reviews of Zelda on here but I've yet to try her. Not for any reason other that the service I get from Chantara is top notch, and she is so fucking sexy. She's a little thick (which I love) with a nice rack (she might give a peak if your nice) and the sexiest fucking eyes that she will stare at you with while she is fingering your ass and edging you to almost submission. And that's just the first pop, I always opt for the 2 pop massage, in between she gives a nice relaxing massage and then right back to the cock. YMMV but she is very reasonable pricing. She definitely has a dominant side to her and loves to tease your asshole while slapping my cock and balls. Every orgasm I have with her literally leaves me weak and shaking for a few minutes. Never mind the toys that I bring that she gladly inserts in my ass that leave me writhing in ecstasy. I plan on getting her to peg me soon. She is very open to fetish play. But you have to treat her right, in the past she's had some freaks that won't back off, and she's had to go MIA for awhile. Well she said she's ready to some more clients now, so hit me on PM for info but you got to be cool. Any info to trade on some huge natural tits, BBW or a nice prostate massage would be appreciated. Safe hunting.

Koreahh
12-03-19, 01:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Hornilius69
12-03-19, 02:26
Mary does a good job also. Maria is getting pretty booked up.You should try Yuki also; she sucks real good like Maria.

Slammer6008
12-03-19, 19:38
You should try Yuki also; she sucks real good like Maria.Just got back got my Maria Bjcim. Dam she knows how to suck. Ill try Yuki next time isn't she on bolsa.

BlueCalculator
12-03-19, 19:52
Anyone know where Valerie and Vina from honey spa ended up at?

BlueCalculator
12-03-19, 20:03
Anyone know where Valerie and Vina ended up from Honey spa?

Meaty55
12-03-19, 21:20
Just got back got my Maria Bjcim. Dam she knows how to suck. Ill try Yuki next time isn't she on bolsa.Yea Maria was awesome! Is yuki thinner by any chance? Looking for a thinner provider, hopefully same damage as Maria. 3 house. 6 to Maria.

NoviasNuru
12-03-19, 22:03
Anyone know where Valerie and Vina from honey spa ended up at?Vina is at VT under Heidi.

SaltyDog
12-04-19, 08:45
I know not everyone enjoys a good prostate massage but for those of us that do, Chantara is the best in the biz in my opinion. I've seen all the reviews of Zelda on here but I've yet to try her. Not for any reason other that the service I get from Chantara is top notch, and she is so fucking sexy. She's a little thick (which I love) with a nice rack (she might give a peak if your nice) and the sexiest fucking eyes that she will stare at you with while she is fingering your ass and edging you to almost submission. And that's just the first pop, I always opt for the 2 pop massage, in between she gives a nice relaxing massage and then right back to the cock. YMMV but she is very reasonable pricing. She definitely has a dominant side to her and loves to tease your asshole while slapping my cock and balls. Every orgasm I have with her literally leaves me weak and shaking for a few minutes. Never mind the toys that I bring that she gladly inserts in my ass that leave me writhing in ecstasy. I plan on getting her to peg me soon. She is very open to fetish play. But you have to treat her right, in the past she's had some freaks that won't back off, and she's had to go MIA for awhile. Well she said she's ready to some more clients now, so hit me on PM for info but you got to be cool. Any info to trade on some huge natural tits, BBW or a nice prostate massage would be appreciated. Safe hunting.Last I heard she is semi retired. She still at the place in Chapman? She has some big tits and she never let me see them or touch. It would be awesome to get some pussy from her just to see how good it might be. The cock slapping and pulling and slapping of the balls is good in a weird way for sure.

BoulderBoy
12-04-19, 13:44
Saw her once. Not a butter face at all. In fact, have any of you seen most celebs without makeup? I thought she was actually naturally pretty. However, I only went once because she was pricier than most. She did give a great massage but finished me off sitting in a sort of sideways way where I had no access to anything at all. I'd see her again if price were lower.

And if it seems as if her enthusiasm for the job has waned, I'd be willing to bet that the comments here about her appearance have played a part in that. When I followed both of them on IG, I saw that they were following each other. And if Novia is now posting on here, you can bet that some of what is said about Krystal is making its way to her eyes / ears.

MadDogg92
12-04-19, 18:53
Hello! I was wondering where can I find the provider I think by the name of Nina. She used to work at sapphire massage in Santa Ana but I think left and started working at honey spa. I'm not sure what happened to her after that. She was thing and had tattoos all over. Really nice body and skin color was I think tan or a little darker than that. Very cute too. Anyone know where she might have gone?

ZzzBoy14
12-04-19, 20:15
I am looking for reviews of Denise and Cynthia at Bodycare + Devon at HS Orange.

Zara at HS Costa Mesa office is a complete bombshell. Perfect slim brunette body with nice implants.

She gladly let me FIV all I wanted while she went to town.

She had a great pre-massage and nuru as well.

Definitely try her out. That is 100% her in the picture, except she had straight hair when I saw her. She is pretty tall as well at around 5' 8", which IMO is better for nuru.

MentalWais
12-05-19, 00:30
I am looking for reviews of Denise and Cynthia at Bodycare + Devon at HS Orange.

Zara at HS Costa Mesa office is a complete bombshell. Perfect slim brunette body with nice implants.

She gladly let me FIV all I wanted while she went to town.

She had a great pre-massage and nuru as well.

Definitely try her out. That is 100% her in the picture, except she had straight hair when I saw her. She is pretty tall as well at around 5' 8", which IMO is better for nuru.Thank you for the info. Can you DM me in regards how I can get a hold of Zara?

Jfox2010
12-05-19, 06:01
Any recommendations for Samantha for a nuru massage at bc in Santa Ana? I've heard a few things. Trying to find a good first visit location.

Thanks in advance.

MyFinalHeav3
12-05-19, 10:37
Thank you for the info. Can you DM me in regards how I can get a hold of Zara?She now goes by Judy at one of the hs extensions. There's an ig with more pics, probably hers. Zarababe. Xo.

NoviasNuru
12-05-19, 12:00

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

OakOak22
12-05-19, 19:57
Hello! I was wondering where can I find the provider I think by the name of Nina. She used to work at sapphire massage in Santa Ana but I think left and started working at honey spa. I'm not sure what happened to her after that. She was thing and had tattoos all over. Really nice body and skin color was I think tan or a little darker than that. Very cute too. Anyone know where she might have gone?I've been searching for Nina since last year and unfortunately nothing so far. She had an incredible body and I surely miss her. Last time I saw her was at sapphire in 2018 iirc.

OCStallion
12-05-19, 20:11
As you all know from my past post I use to frequent the Fairview Body care center and have seen many of the girls over there. But the one that was and stillis my fav, Allie has since then left the spa and gone full independent.

Also as you all know, HS is closed, well, because its that tie of the year that this happens. And as well all know Novia was the most popular girl over there. And rightfully so, you know this, if you've ever seen here.

Well a little bird hooked these two up and they are now working together from time to time.

Let me just say I just got back from the most mind bending, unbelievable 4 hand sesh with these two bombshells and I'm literally still beside myself. I think I might have to go back tonight to see them together again.

Honestly there are a lot of good nuru specialists in this area, and a lot of not so good. Allie has been my all time massage provider since I met her at mimosa. Novia quickly because a tied second. Their seductiveness, their attitudes, their charisma and their personalities plus their techniques just provide the best possible nuru massage experience. And now you can have them at the same time*insert picture of my mind blowing up here*.

Like a fantasy come true.

Well, there's my report for a while, I'll check in and answer any messages worth answering back.

Ocstallion.

JustLookinForU
12-05-19, 21:29
As you all know from my past post I use to frequent the Fairview Body care center and have seen many of the girls over there. But the one that was and stillis my fav, Allie has since then left the spa and gone full independent.

Also as you all know, HS is closed, well, because its that tie of the year that this happens. And as well all know Novia was the most popular girl over there. And rightfully so, you know this, if you've ever seen here.

Well a little bird hooked these two up and they are now working together from time to time.

Let me just say I just got back from the most mind bending, unbelievable 4 hand sesh with these two bombshells and I'm literally still beside myself. I think I might have to go back tonight to see them together again.

Honestly there are a lot of good nuru specialists in this area, and a lot of not so good. Allie has been my all time massage provider since I met her at mimosa. Novia quickly because a tied second. Their seductiveness, their attitudes, their charisma and their personalities plus their techniques just provide the best possible nuru massage experience. And now you can have them at the same time*insert picture of my mind blowing up here*.

Well, there's my report for a while, I'll check in and answer any messages worth answering back.

Ocstallion.What was the damage? Any idea what just Novia would be?

BenSmith
12-05-19, 21:55
Anyone know any good MPs in the Los Alamitos or Cypress area?

DunKirk666
12-06-19, 00:14
Any recommendations for Samantha for a nuru massage at bc in Santa Ana? I've heard a few things. Trying to find a good first visit location.

Thanks in advance.She's good. Thin white / Latina. Good nuru and great interaction. Highly recommended.

Sbtzzx
12-06-19, 01:17

Ocstallion.Did you set this up through Novia on her site? Seems that her IG is gone.

Bronco
12-06-19, 17:45
What do you guys usually tip at F&C. BBBJ only.

Also FS. It's been a few years.

Slammer6008
12-06-19, 18:04

Also FS. It's been a few years.Usually 60.00 . Unless you fall in love 😳LOL.

JDog1234
12-06-19, 23:28

Ocstallion.Can you provide some details with service? Did they do any extras?

Nitescape
12-07-19, 04:57
It looks like their former IG has been removed (along with Novia's personal IG). Can anyone share either here or PM how I can check their schedule and contact them? As for Novia, I have her website, but I'd prefer not to provide my personal cell number. Am I the only one who feels this way. Am I being overly cautious? Thanks.

NoviasNuru
12-07-19, 12:06
It looks like their former IG has been removed (along with Novia's personal IG). Can anyone share either here or PM how I can check their schedule and contact them? As for Novia, I have her website, but I'd prefer not to provide my personal cell number. Am I the only one who feels this way. Am I being overly cautious? Thanks.There's also snapchar and Twitter.

NoviasNuru
12-07-19, 13:10
It looks like their former IG has been removed (along with Novia's personal IG). Can anyone share either here or PM how I can check their schedule and contact them? As for Novia, I have her website, but I'd prefer not to provide my personal cell number. Am I the only one who feels this way. Am I being overly cautious? Thanks.And it's isn't mandatory to put your information in. You can still send messages without that.

William Rva
12-07-19, 14:37
I'm in Irvine / Newport Beach for about a week or so. From reports it sounds like Westminster has some fun places, but difficult to get to (no interest in driving).

I also noticed a number of places in Costa Mesa with 50-100 reviews on RM, primarily from 2000-2200 Newport Blvd, e.g. Golden or Spring Spas. From the outside H&H looks more possibly therapeutic. Eden seems to be advertising more aggressively; couldn't tell if it was more therapeutic from the area.

Any comments on these places (easier for me to get to) - from the East coast, I'd expect a 40-60 year old Chinese or Korean therapist, basic service, possibly more? (Asians are generally much more common and accommodating on the East coast than Latinas; not sure what Latinas are like here.).

Any other suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks.

WR.

Slammer6008
12-07-19, 14:59
I'm in Irvine / Newport Beach for about a week or so. From reports it sounds like Westminster has some fun places, but difficult to get to (no interest in driving).

I also noticed a number of places in Costa Mesa with 50-100 reviews on RM, primarily from 2000-2200 Newport Blvd, e.g. Golden or Spring Spas. From the outside H&H looks more possibly therapeutic. Eden seems to be advertising more aggressively; couldn't tell if it was more therapeutic from the area.

Any comments on these places (easier for me to get to) - from the East coast, I'd expect a 40-60 year old Chinese or Korean therapist, basic service, possibly more? (Asians are generally much more common and accommodating on the East coast than Latinas; not sure what Latinas are like here.).

Thanks.

WR.It should take 15 minutes tops to get to Westminster. Try bolsa an magnolia area If you want I can give you a few names an few places.

DunKirk666
12-08-19, 00:16
It looks like their former IG has been removed (along with Novia's personal IG). Can anyone share either here or PM how I can check their schedule and contact them? As for Novia, I have her website, but I'd prefer not to provide my personal cell number. Am I the only one who feels this way. Am I being overly cautious? Thanks.That's what burner phone numbers are for.

SaltyDog
12-08-19, 11:56
It looks like their former IG has been removed (along with Novia's personal IG). Can anyone share either here or PM how I can check their schedule and contact them? As for Novia, I have her website, but I'd prefer not to provide my personal cell number. Am I the only one who feels this way. Am I being overly cautious? Thanks.Yes. You're being overly cautious.

BoulderBoy
12-09-19, 15:25
Hey Guys, been a while since I reported. I did end of seeing Michelle a a couple months back and had an amazing session. Amazing in that she's a total bombshell hottie, is sensual, allows breastfeeding. It's a toal sensual experience. She does this thing at the end where she looks like she's riding you reverse CG while actually giving you a HJ. She smiles and is just a lovely person. I had seen her in the past but I believe she went by Samantha. Or was it another name? Hard to remember all these names. That said, she did not allow any exploring of her pussy. That's the only downfall.

Couple questions for you guys.

1) have any of you seen her at her own location and does it end up saving a little bit of $ because of not having house fee?

2) I'm just now paying attention to the reports of Allie (Alliekat? Sounds great. As good as Michelle? Does she allow more touching?

I actually never saw her or Novia.

Mr Houdini
12-09-19, 15:43

Thanks.

WR.Costa Mesa from my experience is pricier than the rest of OC, especially Westminster. If you want FS, I heard Golden Sunrise Spa was the place to go with the benefit of that place being open late, but other than that the only other place you can grab FS is Rose Spa (quoted me on $. 5 for FS which is pretty pricey.) That's in the plaza on Fair Dr with a whole bunch of other massage parlors including Honey Spa, which is pretty famous on here if you go back a couple of pages. Recently though it seems like HS specifically is hot under LE eyes, so proceed with caution if you were to go there.

Other than that if you're looking for an actual massage then there's no place I really know of that offers a really good one. The places I've been to are.

TLC Day Spa. Pricey for massage, . 45 for half and. 65 for hour. Tanya and Kimmy are older chicks here, the 40-60 providers you probably are used to where you're from, but Tiffany is a cute thicker girl working here and a previous report mentioned a new chick named Annie who's actually Thai, so I'm actually hoping to try her sometime down the line. Never actually got HE here since I pulled Tanya and wasnt at all attracted to her but I'm willing to go back to try Annie.

Pure Harmony Massage Spa. Think they're owned by the same people from Spring Spa. Walked into SPring Spa and they referred me to here if I wanted younger girls. They had this really attractive girl named Fiona who I believe no longer works here, and when I went here paid. 6 for massage with I think Michelle with a normal HE for. 4 . Ended up going to Spring Spa for similar service and price was around the same.

Newport Mesa. Place is getting more popular on here, but like everywhere else in OC this is pricey. . 45 for half hour, . 65 for full hour. Had Tammy who had big boobs and actually gave a decent massage before the flip, and gave a decent HE. Only downside is that HE was a little pricier, around. 8 IIRC, but based on other reports on this place here price for fun after massage is generally pricier, and the girls here are considered hotter than other places in the area.

Newport and TLC are Viet chicks, Pure Harmony and Spring are Chinese. Newport had the youngest and more attractive girls, TLC had a mix of older / younger, and Spring whenever I stopped by had providers in the 30's range. Don't know about Pure Harmony as I haven't been there in a while.

BoulderBoy
12-09-19, 18:32
I realized I forgot to mention my experience was at BCC.

Hey Guys, been a while since I reported. I did end of seeing Michelle a a couple months back and had an amazing session. Amazing in that she's a total bombshell hottie, is sensual, allows breastfeeding. It's a toal sensual experience. She does this thing at the end where she looks like she's riding you reverse CG while actually giving you a HJ. She smiles and is just a lovely person. I had seen her in the past but I believe she went by Samantha. Or was it another name? Hard to remember all these names. That said, she did not allow any exploring of her pussy. That's the only downfall.

1) have any of you seen her at her own location and does it end up saving a little bit of $ because of not having house fee?

2) I'm just now paying attention to the reports of Allie (Alliekat? Sounds great. As good as Michelle? Does she allow more touching?

I actually never saw her or Novia.

Mansis
12-09-19, 19:03

I actually never saw her or Novia.1) Michelle works with Lana (Alana of HS) in apartments. They have an ad on privatedelights. 240 $/ Hr. Never had any of them in an apartment but at BCC Michelle was a top notch and at HS Alana was an average provider.

2) Allie is indeed a good provider. She has an IG handle to check.

Regarding Novia and her Nuru style, if Michelle is Jazz, and Allie is Rock, then Novia is Heavy metal.

William Rva
12-10-19, 03:16
Costa Mesa from my experience is pricier than the rest of OC, especially Westminster. If you want FS, I heard Golden Sunrise Spa was the place to go with the benefit of that place being open late, but other than that the only other place you can grab FS is Rose Spa (quoted me on $. 5 for FS which is pretty pricey.) That's in the plaza on Fair Dr with a whole bunch of other massage parlors including Honey Spa, which is pretty famous on here if you go back a couple of pages. Recently though it seems like HS specifically is hot under LE eyes, so proceed with caution if you were to go there.

Other than that if you're looking for an actual massage then there's no place I really know of that offers a really good one. The places I've been to are.

TLC Day Spa. Pricey for massage, . 45 for half and. 65 for hour. Tanya and Kimmy are older chicks here, the 40-60 providers you probably are used to where you're from, but Tiffany is a cute thicker girl working here and a previous report mentioned a new chick named Annie who's actually Thai, so I'm actually hoping to try her sometime down the line. Never actually got HE here since I pulled Tanya and wasnt at all attracted to her but I'm willing to go back to try Annie.

Pure Harmony Massage Spa. Think they're owned by the same people from Spring Spa. Walked into SPring Spa and they referred me to here if I wanted younger girls. They had this really attractive girl named Fiona who I believe no longer works here, and when I went here paid. 6 for massage with I think Michelle with a normal HE for. 4 . Ended up going to Spring Spa for similar service and price was around the same.

Newport Mesa. Place is getting more popular on here, but like everywhere else in OC this is pricey. . 45 for half hour, . 65 for full hour. Had Tammy who had big boobs and actually gave a decent massage before the flip, and gave a decent HE. Only downside is that HE was a little pricier, around. 8 IIRC, but based on other reports on this place here price for fun after massage is generally pricier, and the girls here are considered hotter than other places in the area.

Newport and TLC are Viet chicks, Pure Harmony and Spring are Chinese. Newport had the youngest and more attractive girls, TLC had a mix of older / younger, and Spring whenever I stopped by had providers in the 30's range. Don't know about Pure Harmony as I haven't been there in a while.Thanks, this is helpful.

I definitely won't be getting to Westminster on this trip, but I'll see if I can go to one of these place mid week. Newport does sound a little pricier for HE than I'm used to; even if they are hotter, it's still only a HE. I did see listings for 8-10 spas at the same address as HS, so I'm also curious if HS in particular annoyed the mayor (& others OK), or if there is HS funding (will go after all).

This trip will likely be Spring or Pure Harmony if at all; if I do have another trip out here, some of the Westminster choices sound attractive.

NoviasNuru
12-10-19, 13:44
1) Michelle works with Lana (Alana of HS) in apartments. They have an ad on privatedelights. 240 $/ Hr. Never had any of them in an apartment but at BCC Michelle was a top notch and at HS Alana was an average provider.

Regarding Novia and her Nuru style, if Michelle is Jazz, and Allie is Rock, then Novia is Heavy metal.But I like jazz haha.

OCguy123
12-10-19, 13:50

Thanks.

WR.In Costa Mesa, there are 2 places that both share the same name, here in the land of sunshine. One on Newport Blvd and one on Harbor. Both offer FS. I couldn't give you the names of the providers as each time I have gone in it's always a different person but they are pretty much in and out type deals where massage is only a couple minutes and then the menu is offered. Generally its been. 4 for the house and then anywhere from $1. 0 to $1. 4 for FS. I've had both latina and asian women at both places. Looks ranging from 3 of 10 to 7 of ten and generally middle aged 30's to 40's. When one of the locations first opened I got lucky with a heavier set latina that was probably in her low 20's and she gave me an amazing GFE where I felt like I was back in college. Overall for a quick FS these places generally deliver. Haven't been to either of them in quite some time.

Mr Houdini
12-10-19, 15:05
Thanks, this is helpful.

I definitely won't be getting to Westminster on this trip, but I'll see if I can go to one of these place mid week. Newport does sound a little pricier for HE than I'm used to; even if they are hotter, it's still only a HE. I did see listings for 8-10 spas at the same address as HS, so I'm also curious if HS in particular annoyed the mayor (& others OK), or if there is HS funding (will go after all).

This trip will likely be Spring or Pure Harmony if at all; if I do have another trip out here, some of the Westminster choices sound attractive.HS is at that plaza on Fair Dr, there's like 8 on the first floor alone, Rose is just outside the plaza, and walking into it you'll pass by at least 3. People have also mentioned this, but there's a weed dispensary on the second floor too, so there's a lot of foot traffic going on at that place. It's why I don't really dig going over there, prefer to do my mongering in private.

Pure Harmony is around 10 minutes from Spring Spa, but Spring is on Newport which has a ton of massage parlors on both sides. Spring and TLC are on the same side, and didn't even mention Newport Spa (different from Newport Mesa), Crystal Cove, Golden Sunrise, and OC Sunshine. On the other side there's Misty and Sunshine Spa 2, don't know why there's a 2, but that's how it's named on the business card. Obviously can't speak on the quality of these places as I can only talk about places I have been to, but a quick look into it tells me that all of them have a pricey house fee. If I want service in the area I would just take the trip to Garden Grove / Westminster, but if that's not an option then I hope you can find something good, if you do end up trying one of the places above.

Mansis
12-10-19, 19:26
But I like jazz haha.I meant Nuru style. From slow paced sensual style of Michelle to dynamic style of yours. While each of us have our preference, in the end all are nice with a top performer as do different type of music.

VaqueroNegro
12-11-19, 20:10
For all you Novia fans, she is back on IG under the handle: noviaexperience.

JDog1234
12-11-19, 22:10
Saw this provider the other day in Orange. Definitely BBW but cute face, so I was interested. Her pics are accurate. Her ad claimed GFE (limited and regular) so I went for it.

Definitely rate her face at an 8 body less (unless you love BBW) but she wasnt well groomed so that was a big negative.

Massage was none poorly done, and no real nuru style or body to body. I paid. 4 for entrance and she wanted 1. 5 which which I thought would include FS or BJ, but nope! HJ technique sucked too. Maybe it was chemistry but a big bust for me.

Anyone seen the real mercedez on IG? Looks super hot wondering if there are extras.

Mansis
12-12-19, 00:28
Saw this provider the other day in Orange. Definitely BBW but cute face, so I was interested. Her pics are accurate. Her ad claimed GFE (limited and regular) so I went for it.

Definitely rate her face at an 8 body less (unless you love BBW) but she wasnt well groomed so that was a big negative.

Massage was none poorly done, and no real nuru style or body to body. I paid. 4 for entrance and she wanted 1. 5 which which I thought would include FS or BJ, but nope! HJ technique sucked too. Maybe it was chemistry but a big bust for me.

Anyone seen the real mercedez on IG? Looks super hot wondering if there are extras.Non of those photos are hers, not even the video. Few nights ago she posted a video that was herself. In my opinion her face is better than the girl on photo but her body is not as curvy as photos. I have repeated myself and would suggest.

JDog1234
12-12-19, 01:39
Non of those photos are hers, not even the video. Few nights ago she posted a video that was herself. In my opinion her face is better than the girl on photo but her body is not as curvy as photos. I have repeated myself and would suggest.Does Mercedez do extras? BJ, FS etc or just HJ.

CantBuyMeLove
12-12-19, 11:52
I paid. 4 for entrance and she wanted 1. 5 which which I thought would include FS or BJ, but nope! HJ technique sucked too. Maybe it was chemistry but a big bust for me..So for your 30 minute session, she wanted 150 big ones? WTF? Yes, she does have a pretty face but I see her body all the time on IG and she's just not my cup of tea. BBW is not my thing but nonetheless, I don't think they are in high demand either. So why does she think she can she can get away with charging so much especially with mediocre and less-than-memorable service?

NailBoiz1
12-12-19, 14:39
So for your 30 minute session, she wanted 150 big ones? WTF? Yes, she does have a pretty face but I see her body all the time on IG and she's just not my cup of tea. BBW is not my thing but nonetheless, I don't think they are in high demand either. So why does she think she can she can get away with charging so much especially with mediocre and less-than-memorable service?LOL. Not in a bad way but she did get away charging that much. If we all keep paying that high dollar amount for crappy service then they will continue to charge that much. I just think we need to stick together and pay a fair price and say no to the over price charges so that they will get the point.

OCRanger
12-12-19, 22:03
1) Michelle works with Lana (Alana of HS) in apartments. They have an ad on privatedelights. 240 $/ Hr. Never had any of them in an apartment but at BCC Michelle was a top notch and at HS Alana was an average provider.

Regarding Novia and her Nuru style, if Michelle is Jazz, and Allie is Rock, then Novia is Heavy metal.Hour Nuru session for $200-250 is not worth it, unless they offer extra.

OCRanger
12-13-19, 01:43
Non of those photos are hers, not even the video. Few nights ago she posted a video that was herself. In my opinion her face is better than the girl on photo but her body is not as curvy as photos. I have repeated myself and would suggest.She post photos of Instagram model chloesaxon.

Mansis
12-13-19, 03:27
Hour Nuru session for $200-250 is not worth it, unless they offer extra.Once after I told a friend of mine about basic rub and tug service / price, he, who is well versed financially simply responded " I have two hands myself ". The concept of service / price is quite subjective, involving variety of parameters that may differ significantly among individuals. Having said that, regarding your quest in order to have a better / more service at a certain price range I am all-in with you.

TheBosss
12-13-19, 05:23
Hour Nuru session for $200-250 is not worth it, unless they offer extra.100%.

These girls that want 200-260/ hr are delusional. They are also the ones that seem most desperate for clients.

They must not realize that there are beautiful girls at Honey shops that provide exceptional service for 145-165.

Mansis
12-13-19, 16:06
She post photos of Instagram model chloesaxon.LOL. Nice find man. I just checked and she is using the most recent photo of chloesaxon with just one hour difference. I am thinking of changing my IG photo to Brad Pitt. Maybe get a discount.

There is also a marciabrasil.marcie on IG. Photos seem good to be true, rather from a model. Interesting that she announce a story on IG as fully booked for today. Any info about her look or nuru performance would be appreciated.

TheReal Truth
12-13-19, 18:05
Saw Maria she got thicker than last time I remember seeing her. People say she is a freak but I asked about Greek and she said no. Fun overall but might move on from this place.

OCMongerin
12-13-19, 21:54
I've lurked on this forum on and off, here and there for a few years. I've mongered in Los Angeles (mostly Koreatown), Orange County, New York (Manhattan), and in Shenzhen and Dong Guan, China (back in it's incredible heyday before a lot of shit got shut down).

Recently got the chance to monger a bit in Orange County so I just wanted to give my field report.

888 S** - bottomline: decent and cheap rub and tug for good value. Got one Chinese chick a couple times, late 30's to early 40's. Her name was either Cindy or Cici. Decent looking for her age. Good massage, sensual ball tease before the flip. Good attitude with decent English. I believe it was 25 or 30 for half hour plus 40 for HE. She lets you roam, but stops you at FIV and under the bra. After the nut she finishes out the rest of your time with a solid massage. No other services offered. Saw maybe one or two other providers in the lobby before but never got them.

F&C. I know there's a lot of reports on this place. Went there once, got Lucy, and never went back. She is basically a grandma who tries to dress / make herself up to look younger. She seems a little crazy too. Turned me off completely. Sorry, but you have to have no self respect to go here. Questioned my life choices and the fate of my soul afterwards.

Lucky Pav* - Was greeted immediately by about six grandmas. Again, you have to have no self respect to come here. Was turned off immediately as they aggressively tried to get me to stay. They were literally hugging me and begging me not to leave. Its not that I'm Brad Pitt or anything, they just seemed super desperate for business. Crossing this one off the list.

6 * villa. Good selection. Went on a weekend afternoon and saw maybe five or six providers around mid 20's to early 30's. Good sign and feeling hopeful. Unfortunately the early 40 ish mms was the one who ended up opening my door. She wasn't bad looking for her age, I just would have preferred one of the younger chicks who I saw chilling on the couch. She did offer HE and FS for $ (no BJ) though so that was a plus. Unforunately didn't have a rubber though, so had to settle for HE. Overall good attitude and service.

Happy Massage. Three words: Fuck this place. Called ahead of time to ask if they had any young and pretty girls. The dude who picked up said yes, come. PPS confirmed once again after I got there that they had pretty and young. Paid first, went in the room and waited. In comes a short, fat late 40's to early 50's chubster. I said helll nahhh. Wanted my money back. I leave and ask for PPS to give me my money back. Supposedly he left within that two minute time frame. No refund no nothing. I'd shit in their parking lot if I could.

I got more reviews to write as I did quite a bit of TOFTT. That said, can anyone give any recommendations for any spots around Anaheim / Santa Ana / Garden Grove / Westminster / Orange with young providers (preferably early 30's or younger) that provide FS? Been a hell of a time trying to find them on my own. The luck of trial and error hasn't been on my side. Not interested in super expensive nuru spots either because I'm on somewhat of a budget.

Slammer6008
12-13-19, 22:11
Saw Maria she got thicker than last time I remember seeing her. People say she is a freak but I asked about Greek and she said no. Fun overall but might move on from this place.Lucy gave me a nice Bbjcim she sucks better than Maria.

Mansis
12-13-19, 23:01
I've lurked on this forum on and off, here and there for a few years. I've mongered in Los Angeles (mostly Koreatown), Orange County, New York (Manhattan), and in Shenzhen and Dong Guan, China (back in it's incredible heyday before a lot of shit got shut down).

Recently got the chance to monger a bit in Orange County so I just wanted to give my field report.

888 S** - bottomline: decent and cheap rub and tug for good value. Got one Chinese chick a couple times, late 30's to early 40's. Her name was either Cindy or Cici. Decent looking for her age. Good massage, sensual ball tease before the flip. Good attitude with decent English. I believe it was 25 or 30 for half hour plus 40 for HE. She lets you roam, but stops you at FIV and under the bra. After the nut she finishes out the rest of your time with a solid massage. No other services offered. Saw maybe one or two other providers in the lobby before but never got them.

F&C. I know there's a lot of reports on this place. Went there once, got Lucy, and never went back. She is basically a grandma who tries to dress / make herself up to look younger. She seems a little crazy too. Turned me off completely. Sorry, but you have to have no self respect to go here. Questioned my life choices and the fate of my soul afterwards.

Lucky Pav* - Was greeted immediately by about six grandmas. Again, you have to have no self respect to come here. Was turned off immediately as they aggressively tried to get me to stay. They were literally hugging me and begging me not to leave. Its not that I'm Brad Pitt or anything, they just seemed super desperate for business. Crossing this one off the list.

6 * villa. Good selection. Went on a weekend afternoon and saw maybe five or six providers around mid 20's to early 30's. Good sign and feeling hopeful. Unfortunately the early 40 ish mms was the one who ended up opening my door. She wasn't bad looking for her age, I just would have preferred one of the younger chicks who I saw chilling on the couch. She did offer HE and FS for $ (no BJ) though so that was a plus. Unforunately didn't have a rubber though, so had to settle for HE. Overall good attitude and service.

Happy Massage. Three words: Fuck this place. Called ahead of time to ask if they had any young and pretty girls. The dude who picked up said yes, come. PPS confirmed once again after I got there that they had pretty and young. Paid first, went in the room and waited. In comes a short, fat late 40's to early 50's chubster. I said helll nahhh. Wanted my money back. I leave and ask for PPS to give me my money back. Supposedly he left within that two minute time frame. No refund no nothing. I'd shit in their parking lot if I could.

I got more reviews to write as I did quite a bit of TOFTT. That said, can anyone give any recommendations for any spots around Anaheim / Santa Ana / Garden Grove / Westminster / Orange with young providers (preferably early 30's or younger) that provide FS? Been a hell of a time trying to find them on my own. The luck of trial and error hasn't been on my side. Not interested in super expensive nuru spots either because I'm on somewhat of a budget.Excellent first report written with a good sense of humor. Regarding you question, you can go to Hot Latina Massage at Katella / Anaheim, ask for Vicky. Young, good looking with slender type of body. You won't be disappointed. She can easily go to a nuru spa and earn the same money that she earns for FS at hot Latina spa by a simple HJ finish.

TheBosss
12-14-19, 03:39

Anyone seen the real mercedez on IG? Looks super hot wondering if there are extras.Very sorry to hear this, but you definitely got robbed.

150 tip for a fat chick that provided shitty service. Lured in by fake pics and false GFE promises.

There are some seriously great girls at HS locations, but definitely greedy grenades like this as well (I've had my fair share).

HS Management: This is how you lose reputation and business.

Danny2
12-14-19, 14:32
I guess some dudes like miss piggy LOL.

Anyone seen the real mercedez on IG? Looks super hot wondering if there are extras.

Nitescape
12-14-19, 22:59
I just wanted to second Mansis comment. Great comedic stuff, and thanks very much for the reports!

I also share that same concern and I won't do it. Go to a place and then have the dice rolled on who is going to be the provider. If you can't choose ahead of time, fuck it. And after I saw a couple pics a brother here shared inside F&C, I'd never venture into that place. Yikes if I get that desperate just shoot me already. Seriously tho, it shouldn't be this difficult to find decent looking females looking to earn some good coin. To me, if a place hires a spooky looking creature as the boogeywoman who might creep into your room, it'd make me lose ALL interest in that establishment.

By the way on this note, can anyone share how to see the current roster of HS these days? Thanks.

Nitescape
12-14-19, 23:58
For all you Novia fans, she is back on IG under the handle: noviaexperience.This seems to be a make-up artist. Nothing to do with nuru?

Stockholm
12-15-19, 22:07
This is an interesting website that mirrors the old backpage to some extent.

Looks like these webmasters are looking to jockey for position in the Bitcoin race. That's what it's all about.

Some of the ads are way overboard, promising BBFS and creampie. I'm sure it's mostly bs, but who are these outfits?

https://backpage.co/c/orangecounty/cat/body-rubs

RealSexyPanda
12-16-19, 03:16
Wanted to try the Fair again and did a walk through around 30 mins before closing.

Saw what I wanted in the window and was led to a room. Then bait and switched for a weathered, skinny MILF at Swan.

Rub was surprisingly good! Told her to finish with mouth and she went for CBJ after agreeing to 100. Halfway through I ask for FS and she drops 160.

Settled on 120 and finished quickly.

Since I see now the window shops use a bait and switch method, wouldn't go back unless scheduling first.

WhoreMaster 91
12-16-19, 08:20
this is an interesting website that mirrors the old backpage to some extent.

Looks like these webmasters are looking to jockey for position in the bitcoin race. That's what it's all about.

Some of the ads are way overboard, promising bbfs and creampie. I'm sure it's mostly bs, but who are these outfits?

https://backpage.co/c/orangecounty/cat/body-rubsall fake ads.

HowdyDoody32
12-16-19, 14:07
all fake ads.The massage parlor ads are real. Damn downey therapy really likes to spam every ad site hahaha.

Morongo
12-16-19, 14:18
Looks like my favorite spot in LF has closed. I will miss Lisa. She was a gilf, but always over delivered. Hope I run into her again sometime in the future.

Stockholm
12-16-19, 14:38
all fake ads.The ads that promise BBFS creampie are mostly fake. Agreed. However, some legit places are listed in there too.

RealSexyPanda
12-16-19, 15:22
Looks like my favorite spot in LF has closed. I will miss Lisa. She was a gilf, but always over delivered. Hope I run into her again sometime in the future.I noticed this too over Thanksgiving but thought they were just closed that day.

Any idea what happened?

This was my first FS experience in OC and will always remember that.

EastHornDog14
12-16-19, 15:27
Dropped by Queen Spa in Orange on Friday. Walked in and saw front counter was empty. Viet MILF in low-cut top came to the front and said everybody was busy for the day. Has anyone else been here before, and do you have to make an appointment beforehand?

Mr Houdini
12-16-19, 19:02
Finally adding a report that happened to me recently. Know some people on here have asked about manscaping, and as far as I know the ones that offer that with some fun at the end that I've been to before are TLC, All Seasons, and The Little Beauty Center. At TLC Tiffany is the one that usually does it, and as I've said in another report she's Viet, cute but a little thick. Haven't gotten extra at the end as she didn't offer and I don't usually initiate after wax, but pretty sure if you ask and have the tip she'll do it. Her name is on Rmaps for that place and I know she does massages over here so pretty sure she'll finish. All Seasons is on harbor, and had Amy and Nancy provide wax. Amy is Thai, Nancy is Viet, both MILFs with Nancy a bit hotter, and both did a good job. Didn't leave happy because again, didn't want to initiate, but both undoubtedly give HE. One time I went in for a massage and Amy said straight up before starting it would be $ for HE, and while she looked ok she didn't look that great, so not enough at that price. Ended up leaving once she said that and haven't gone back since.

The Little Beauty Center has been mentioned on here for haircuts, shaving, and waxing, and I usually get it from Lin but have gotten it from Michelle once. Both are older Viet MILFs, Michelle was okay looking, Lin was hotter with a killer body. Face is more meh as she is older, but the first time I saw her she had a black tank top, a skirt, and some glasses that made her look so good. Most recent visit I had with her she wore a tight striped dress that didn't leave much to the imagination, with no bra and a thong underneath visible since the dress went down to the middle of her thigh. She can be pretty moody, and would say YMMV with her, especially if she likes you. HE at the end I got it for. 5, exposing her breasts, pretty sure they were enhanced, and hiked up her dress for an okay finish. She quoted me in the past saying she'll do FS for $$, but I think you'd have to call her to see if she wants it there or at a hotel. Want to try Michelle at that instagram page linked here in the future, pretty sure she's a different one than mentioned above, but she wasn't available over the weekend. Have also been to the Gardens Spa in Orange with IIRC Lily, an older and kinda attractive Viet chick as well, but she along with that establishment is completely legitimate.

Wanted to try a new place though, and since barberwaxingqueen is only weekdays called Serenity Spa in LF for a wax. It's at that building on El Toro with a whole bunch of businesses on both floors, #112 to be exact. Place was filled with older Viet providers and when I walked in I had Annabelle do the wax for me. Face was older and not too nice to look at with ugly eyelashes but she wore a tight yellow tank top with a black skirt and no bra underneath, so her nipples were poking out with her big breasts accentuated that got me rock hard once I laid down. Wax wasn't as good as any of the above places as she told me she didn't like waxing as she didn't make much compared to massage, but got all the spots and overall am happy with her work. Bent my knees and rested it against her breast for pretty much the whole time which was nice. Gave me some oil front and back and said finished, and while I was changing we talked about the types of massage they offered here. Found out they do nuru here and asked me while changing if I "needed some help", so said sure, got naked, and laid down while she earned a fatter tip. Lifted up her top to feel her breasts which felt fake, and it looked worse since she had a belly, but she got it done and I tipped. 4. Said it's usually busier on weekdays and she would only wax on weekends for those who might want to try. While I only saw older girls here, I did stop by before since I was in the area before and saw this pretty young chick in glasses who wore a ponytail, I think her name was Lily. Knowing this place offers nuru, am thinking about coming here just for her, so might report on that some time in the future.

Every single place I mentioned above I had a bikini wax, so. 6 front and back at all places. With no service at the end tip varied. Tiffany didn't ask for one, Amy expected. 1, and gave Lily at Gardens. 2 since she was really sweet. All were good, Lily at Gardens was probably the best, Tiffany was the most attentive and I regret not tipping her, All Seasons were probably the greediest but they did do a good job, and Lin was hot enough that I've went back, but her service in particular was the one most varied. Time it took was 30 minutes to an hour, and if anyone knows more places with wax and fun at the end, I'm all ears.

Side note but when I stopped by Serenity I 'accidentally' walked into another MP the suite across, at #109. Greeted by 2 asian chicks who were both attractive, with the one on the right looking straight up hot. Left I'm pretty sure provided service, but the hotter one I think might've just been a receptionist. They didn't do wax so quickly I left, but I called later that day and found out that they have different ethnicity working here, but the Asian ones that day were Kate and Lily (third one in this post alone). Think I've read about that place here and like Serenity they offer nuru, so if you anyone's looking for a HS alternative maybe they can try this place out and report.

DunKirk666
12-16-19, 23:25
Dropped by Queen Spa in Orange on Friday. Walked in and saw front counter was empty. Viet MILF in low-cut top came to the front and said everybody was busy for the day. Has anyone else been here before, and do you have to make an appointment beforehand?I haven't been there in about a year but never had a problem as a walk in. Used to see Lucy, a Viet / Chinese in her late 30's or early 40's. Things might have changed, but yeah you can always try to make an appt, tho they never used to be necessary.

Fuzion
12-17-19, 12:24
HS used to open at 7:00 am where I enjoyed the Asian girl Allie (is she still around somewhere? Are there any MPs that open early like before 10 am? It was nice to get in early and looks like most places open at 10 am at the earliest.

Also, is BCC on Fairview still solid? I haven't been in awhile and heard they changed their pricing structure? I have Michelle on my to do list but anyone else you guys can recommend at BCC? Haven't seen Jade in awhile, wonder if she's still around.

Thanks in advance.

Explorer143
12-17-19, 14:37

Also FS. It's been a few years.Pm me address for f&c please.

NoviasNuru
12-17-19, 16:32