PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Slammer6008
10-01-19, 14:09
Lepalace had been on my radar for a while, finally got to cross it off my list. Got assigned Benny for my hour, apparently a part timer. Ass looked great in her jeans, late 20's?, pretty good English with a sweet voice. Gave a pretty good massage, maybe 7/10. Kept making sure pressure was good. Asked if it was ok as she neared my taint to which I laughed and said of course. Slight teasing before the flip. Gave a scalp / face massage and then surprised me by saying, all done. I looked surprised and asked if we were really done. Much to my relief she just moved on to the more important body part. I indicated HE, she got started and said if she isn't doing what I like, just let her know. I asked permission for some light roaming, she was cool with it, sent me over the top. Finished the whole hour with some arm and leg massage. Good experience, would repeat, $. 5.Try Yuki next time.

Mansis
10-01-19, 15:59
I always see a cute Asian MILF at the reception when I hit up Honey on the weekends. Probably late 30's slim Vietnamese. Anyone know if she gives massages?There were a few and last month I also saw a new one. I guess whom you are talking about. In this case no. I asked her quite some time ago and she said no. If she changes her mind I will book an hour.

Xmul22
10-01-19, 17:05
The upstairs place just left of Stater Brothers seems to have a different chick each time I went. However, this last time one of the gals recognized me as a regular and a nice guy, so they opened up and gave me a great session. They were bored, so I was offered a 2 for 1 even though I told them I had only a certain amount of gratuity which turned out to be. 7 for each gal.I went not too long ago and tipped more than that, and got way less. I was thinking with my other head and was determined to see the twins on Tina after seeing her at the window. Weak massage, despite asking for strong. Very thick gut, especially for an Asian, so much that her body suit couldn't contain it all. At times, I think it was her massive knockers brushing over my back and hands, but nope, it was her gut, constrained and shaped by her body suit / leggings. Face was not bad for what I typically find at these MILFy joints. "butterbod"?

The winners were her knockers. On the flip, I was caressing the exposed flesh of her shirt. After asking for extra tip to see the twins, she pulled up her shirt and bra and let the beauties fall. They were natural, round and soft to the touch, with a heft that still defied gravity. The pale nipples gave those globes a consistency that made them even more majestic.

Anyways, I got buyer's remorse, and even more so now after reading this.

Hobbyist1492
10-01-19, 18:24
Paid 20 for hhr. She said her name was Linda, and kept going on about how big it was (it's average). I'm getting so tired of hearing that, so I decided to change the conversation. She says that again, "but it's so big!

I respond, "my dad's is bigger!" She had no comeback and looked at me like I blew a dog whistle.

Ggwrx11
10-01-19, 22:04
Paid 20 for hhr. She said her name was Linda, and kept going on about how big it was (it's average). I'm getting so tired of hearing that, so I decided to change the conversation. She says that again, "but it's so big!

I respond, "my dad's is bigger!" She had no comeback and looked at me like I blew a dog whistle.Hows the quality of the ladies? Damage.

PwrRngr1
10-01-19, 22:16
Detox.

Provider: Name started with an L (I think maybe Lizeth / Lizbeth).

Attractive: 7.5/10.

Massage: 0/10 (non-existent).

Service (s) (CFS): 7.5/10.

Damage: .4 front door + $.4 tip.

A couple of months ago, I decided to try out Detox after seeing some Ads for this place. I went late at night on a Friday, the shopping center its located in was pretty packed. I parked near some restaurant in the shopping center and immediately started scoping out the area because I'm a paranoid fucker haha. In my defense, it was also my second attempt at "mongering" and it turned out to be a successful "monger-cherry-popping" experience haha. (I'll try and post about my first attempt later this week / end).

Before finding this site, I just assumed people went to get massages at massage parlors and it never dawned on me why some were open so late. After discovering this site, I could tell this place was not your average massage spot. At the time, I still felt uneasy about what could happen because I must have stared at the front door to the spa and the surrounding areas for a good hour just watching people / cars coming and going but no one came in or came out of the spa. As I got ready to finally head inside I mentally prepared, stuffed some cash in my pockets, and hid my wallet in my car. Suddenly someone started to walk towards the entrance, he goes inside, the door shuts behind him, and I'm looking around to see if anyone noticed. A couple minutes pass by, I'm still looking around and no SWAT team is surrounding the building so I start to feel more at ease haha. I let a couple more minutes pass and he hasn't come running out so, I finally decide to head inside since I figure he's probably already getting a HJ while I've been stressing out.

I walk inside and quickly glance around and the first thought in my mind is wow this place has a tiki bar vibe haha. Dude at the reception desk says hi to me and asks me, 30 minutes, as if I was a regular there. So noob me asks for an hour massage and he asks me, "are you sure, most people do 30 min because its plenty of time and you'll save some money". In my mind I'm thinking, I want to enjoy an hour massage and get a HE but this guy seems genuinely nice and I think he's looking out for me, so I tell him, "OK I'll do a 30 min massage then". He tells me, "trust me you will have a great time I got you" and gives me a fist bump haha. I hand him the front door fee and he opens up the door and walks me to the first room barely passing the door and tells me she will be over soon. At this point, I'm feeling a bit more relaxed since it was a spacious and clean room compared to what I was imagining but I'm still wishing I would have been put in a room farther away from the entrance.

I barely finish getting undressed and lay face down on the bed when, in walks a beautiful Latina spinner with nice fake tits / ass with nothing but lingerie covering her body. She says hola como estas and I respond in Spanish (our entire interaction was in Spanish, so not sure if she speaks English, but I will keep my entire convo in English for the non-Spanish speakers haha). I immediately get excited after seeing her and hearing her say hola to me and can't wait for what I'm about to experience. She walks over and introduces herself and we start chatting while she is grazing my back and arms with her nails (turns out that is as close to a massage I would get to haha). She then tells me her price, I awkwardly get up and get my cash out of my jeans hanging on the opposite side of the room, and as I hand it to her she tells me to lay down so I lay face down and she immediately tells me, no the other way. At that point, I assumed I was still going to get a massage since the reviews I had read about different massage parlors typically started with a massage and then HE. Unexpectedly, soon as I got comfortable on my back she pulls out a condom and skillfully wraps it around my Jr with nothing but her delightful lips and mouth. As mentioned, I was not expecting that but it was incredible and my thought was, fuck it I don't need a massage.

She did CBJ for a few minutes and then hopped on for some reverse CG, CG, Mish and finished me off with a CHJ. I was a bit nervous so there were some awkward moments throughout the experience but it wasn't her fault she was great. Dude at the front desk truly saved me some dough and was looking out because we definitely did not need more than 30 min with her skill and beauty.

Overall, I highly recommend this place if your looking for anything except a massage and I plan to go back eventually but right now my mission is to explore this (new to me) frontier.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

ArchOwl
10-02-19, 02:25
Tried to do a walk in at G M Spa on a week day but she was booked up. Went across the street to 4's and it was only grannies. Thinking about giving up, decided to drop by J and see if anything was going on there. Pulled a decently fit high 30's / low 40's asian, goes by the name Yo-yo. Paid. 4 for the hhr, massage was decent, on flip asked "If I take care of you, will you take care of me?" One nod and it was off to the races. Surprisingly good technique, not the jackhammer "get it over with" that most girls do these days. Wouldn't let me get under the clothes but enough petting on the outside and her handiwork got the job done. Probably the first time that I didn't feel rushed in a while. Tipped. 6 for the great handshake.

Ggwrx11
10-02-19, 03:23
Hope everyone is doing well. A couple a months back I did a bit of research and was able to schedule a 30 minute session with Michelle. Found out about here through this forum. She is Asian probably Vietnamese. The pictures on here instagram are not here. She offers a decent massage. Started teasing before the flip. She is very sensual lots of eye contact. Her hand technique is perfect not rushed at all. Allowed FIV and kissing / sucking her perky twins. She put oil on my fingers as I was trying to get them in as deep as possible. I love that she does not rush the session and is friendly. I asked for more, told her to hop on top of me. She claimed the usual bs that most of us hear, "its too big". Walked out happy and haven't been able to pay a second visit. As I walked out there was another monger waiting in front of the barber shop. Total was 100. $40 for 30 minutes and $60 tip. She is very busy so I doubt I will see her again soon.

Tried to see Michelle a couple weeks back and was unsuccessful due to her being booked. I can't blame here as I called her last minute. Was going to try sunset massage on chapman by a barber shop / doughnut shop but the doors were locked with the open sign turned on. Weird that it was locked cause it was about 4 pm. Decided to hit up Petite SPA that's on chapman by Zitos pizza. I paid $35 for 30 minutes and got an older Asian. She was probably in her mid 40's and not attractive at all. Got a HJ and tipped her $15 as tipped was never discussed prior to the handshake. Would have gave her more, but only allowed roaming over her clothes.

I love trying new spa even though I get nervous as hell while I am there. I used to frequent massage parlors often, but got married and its hard ti make time especially with ones career and kids. I am shy of 3 decades and have been in this hobby since 2010. I used to love going to this Latina spot on lampson and brkst, in Garden grove. Mamasan was able to recognize me after numerous visits, but the first times she would ask for my I'd haha. Never got FS as I have always been scared to catch something, up until this day the desire for FS is there but have not taken that extra step. For now ill continue to enjoy HJ's whenever I can make time for a session.

ToTheLoser
10-02-19, 11:44
Hope everyone is doing well. A couple a months back I did a bit of research and was able to schedule a 30 minute session with Michelle. Found out about here through this forum. She is Asian probably Vietnamese. The pictures on here instagram are not here. She offers a decent massage. Started teasing before the flip. She is very sensual lots of eye contact. Her hand technique is perfect not rushed at all. Allowed FIV and kissing / sucking her perky twins. She put oil on my fingers as I was trying to get them in as deep as possible. I love that she does not rush the session and is friendly. I asked for more, told her to hop on top of me. She claimed the usual bs that most of us hear, "its too big". Walked out happy and haven't been able to pay a second visit. As I walked out there was another monger waiting in front of the barber shop. Total was 100. $40 for 30 minutes and $60 tip. She is very busy so I doubt I will see her again soon.

Tried to see Michelle a couple weeks back and was unsuccessful due to her being booked. I can't blame here as I called her last minute. Was going to try sunset massage on chapman by a barber shop / doughnut shop but the doors were locked with the open sign turned on. Weird that it was locked cause it was about 4 pm. Decided to hit up Petite SPA that's on chapman by Zitos pizza. I paid $35 for 30 minutes and got an older Asian. She was probably in her mid 40's and not attractive at all. Got a HJ and tipped her $15 as tipped was never discussed prior to the handshake. Would have gave her more, but only allowed roaming over her clothes.Recommend walking around the Honeyspa location, I believe the area is called Sunny Spa. Young Asian girls who give CFS, but many of them would rush it (or the ones that I got felt like they would rush).

PwrRngr1
10-02-19, 12:09
I went not too long ago and tipped more than that, and got way less. I was thinking with my other head and was determined to see the twins on Tina after seeing her at the window. Weak massage, despite asking for strong. Very thick gut, especially for an Asian, so much that her body suit couldn't contain it all. At times, I think it was her massive knockers brushing over my back and hands, but nope, it was her gut, constrained and shaped by her body suit / leggings. Face was not bad for what I typically find at these MILFy joints. "butterbod"?

The winners were her knockers. On the flip, I was caressing the exposed flesh of her shirt. After asking for extra tip to see the twins, she pulled up her shirt and bra and let the beauties fall. They were natural, round and soft to the touch, with a heft that still defied gravity. The pale nipples gave those globes a consistency that made them even more majestic.

Anyways, I got buyer's remorse, and even more so now after reading this.I recently had a similar shitty experience at golden near staters but haven't had time to write up my full report. Definitely won't be going back anytime soon if ever.

HowdyDoody32
10-02-19, 14:19
Yeah, I noticed that new Petite Spa that just opened up a few months back in Orange too. Save one recent review of the place I think on Google and saw it was Chinese owned so I knew it wasn't the same Petite Spa that was once in Stanton that had a couple under-30 Viets. That new Petite is just another no-go granny shack.

NeverTell
10-02-19, 20:24
Last time I was in Downey and stopped by A and M. While is was fun, it was too pricey. I'd like to try something new. Would you recommend Downey Acupressure or Downey Therapy? They are near each other on Paramount which is near where I am staying. Or would drive somewhere farther away?

Getting a good full hour massage is important but they must also provide a HJ. A table shower is a plus.

DunKirk666
10-02-19, 23:11
Last time I was in Downey and stopped by A and M. While is was fun, it was too pricey. I'd like to try something new. Would you recommend Downey Acupressure or Downey Therapy? They are near each other on Paramount which is near where I am staying. Or would drive somewhere farther away?

Getting a good full hour massage is important but they must also provide a HJ. A table shower is a plus.The 2 places you listed are FS. Any place that has Acupuncture or Therapy in it's name is going to be a FS place. You will not get anything remotely close to a real massage at a FS place so you're better off going to a rub and tug shop.

HowdyDoody32
10-03-19, 00:57

Getting a good full hour massage is important but they must also provide a HJ. A table shower is a plus.No. DAcu is Chinese, you'll get a massage and a HJ minimum, CFS / BBFS is avail with one or two of the girls like Angela but they're old. I usually avoid DAcu. DT is a Korean whorehouse, and you won't get much of a massage. It's CFS, wham bam thank you maam and get out. But if I have a choice I usually go to DT instead of DAcu; girls are younger and getting laid is guaranteed. Don't go to DT on Mondays though, you'll get granny Maymi. Haven't been there in about a year though so.

Caribe
10-03-19, 01:33

Getting a good full hour massage is important but they must also provide a HJ. A table shower is a plus.This post about M&A and other Downey shops should be in the Long Beach forum.

RubnHood
10-03-19, 02:05
I recently had a similar shitty experience at golden near staters but haven't had time to write up my full report. Definitely won't be going back anytime soon if ever.I wonder if the time of day that you visited made a difference? Or day of the week?

Sounds like late night visits may risk no choice but an cranky granny, bitter at having to stay up past her bedtime and close shop, and you might have better luck earlier when there are more RA's to choose from.

I would like to hear from both the good and bad reviewers approximately what time your visit was, day time, early evening, late evening, during rainy weather, etc.

DunKirk666
10-03-19, 10:04
I wonder if the time of day that you visited made a difference? Or day of the week?

Sounds like late night visits may risk no choice but an cranky granny, bitter at having to stay up past her bedtime and close shop, and you might have better luck earlier when there are more RA's to choose from.

I would like to hear from both the good and bad reviewers approximately what time your visit was, day time, early evening, late evening, during rainy weather, etc.Been there daytime weekend on multiple visits and always seem to get Crystal. She not my type. Older, thick and greedy af. That is the only time that I can head in so I stopped visiting this place. There are plenty of other options in CM to not have to settle.

OCPlayer
10-03-19, 10:46
I wonder if the time of day that you visited made a difference? Or day of the week?

I would like to hear from both the good and bad reviewers approximately what time your visit was, day time, early evening, late evening, during rainy weather, etc.I visited 2 or 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday around 5 pm. I saw Amy who sounds similar to what the last reviewer described. She is hefty with good sized tits. The rub was decent but as soon as I flipped at her request, I thought I just entered an auction house.

"I got 40 over there, do I hear 50,50 anywhere, last chance do I here 50, I got fifty from the dude over there with the shrinking dick, do I hear 60? 60 anyone? I got 60 from the guy who is rolling his eyes, do I hear 80, this little philly is certainly worth more than 80.80 anyone? ".

Yeah so I wasn't happy with the approach at all. Since I was only slightly interested to begin with, I just told her to finish the massage and skip anything else. I flipped over to seal the deal. She did the last 10 minutes on my back with increased teasing but I was done. I don't recommend this place at least with her.

ShortBus17
10-03-19, 12:33
Made my first visit to bamboo. Based on the feedback here I asked for Anna. I remembered reading about curtains vs. Walls, what an understatement. One big room with a curtain hanging around a few of the massage tables, definitely tight quarters. Massage and HE was good, finished the hour with more massage. Standard tip.

Santooki
10-03-19, 13:45
My understanding is that she does not.

I always see a cute Asian MILF at the reception when I hit up Honey on the weekends. Probably late 30's slim Vietnamese. Anyone know if she gives massages?

MackBlamba
10-03-19, 15:35
Did Novia's IG get deleted? If so, anyone know her back up? If she doesn't have one, can someone PM her # please? I'd appreciate it!

Mh101
10-03-19, 16:56
2 places for FS and non existent massage.

Went by kings on Broadway Tuesday night. Mamasan asked what kind of girl I wanted (would not let me see them beforehand) asked for Spanish. In walks in Leti. Short Honduran girl, fair skin, curly blond hair, big tits and smaller ass wearing a tight blue dress. Get to talking and we agree on a CBJ for. 8 (. 5 for HJ 1. 4 for the) only had a. Benji on me. Rolls on condom with her mouth and gets up on the table. Hands on my thighs as she goes to work. Pulls down her top and gives me a very wet tit job. Then sits me on the edge of the table and she squats down in front of me so I can face fuck her. Didn't do much of a deep throat so I had her finish with a HJ and finished on her tits. Says she's only there Tuesdays but would rather see another one next time. Total damage. 4 hhr + . 8 CBJ.

Cozy is on Lincoln about 5 minutes from Kings, but they close way earlier. Same rates. Got Mia, hourglass shape Latina tatted up with double ds and a fat ass. FS was 1. 4 and worth it. Surprisingly tight for a girl on her profession. . 4 for hhr and paid her. 2 for an extra 10 minutes as I savored the moment.

Any recommendations for north oc? Already tried detox and jade.

WoohooSoCal
10-03-19, 16:56
Apparently it did. She gave out here number a couple of weeks ago in case her account was deleted; she did not have a backup that I know of.

Check your PM.

Did Novia's IG get deleted? If so, anyone know her back up? If she doesn't have one, can someone PM her # please? I'd appreciate it!

EdNewtonian
10-03-19, 17:28
Did Novia's IG get deleted? If so, anyone know her back up? If she doesn't have one, can someone PM her # please? I'd appreciate it!It's still there. You probably got blocked. She has her rules about IG etiquette.

PwrRngr1
10-03-19, 18:21

I would like to hear from both the good and bad reviewers approximately what time your visit was, day time, early evening, late evening, during rainy weather, etc.Can't remember her name but she was definitely borderline granny status and said she worked everyday from 5 pm to close. It was pretty late night and didn't hear / see anyone so I think she might have been the only person in the entire building beside me.

As you mentioned, maybe the people who posted good reviews for this place went during the early shift? It will be difficult / unlikely for me to test out an early day shift but I would also like to hear from any of you who sampled Golden.

Hyarusa
10-03-19, 21:11
Did Novia's IG get deleted? If so, anyone know her back up? If she doesn't have one, can someone PM her # please? I'd appreciate it!I double checked for you, her Instagram is definitely still active. I'm not sure what to tell you.

Mansis
10-03-19, 21:41
Can't remember her name but she was definitely borderline granny status and said she worked everyday from 5 pm to close. It was pretty late night and didn't hear / see anyone so I think she might have been the only person in the entire building beside me.

As you mentioned, maybe the people who posted good reviews for this place went during the early shift? It will be difficult / unlikely for me to test out an early day shift but I would also like to hear from any of you who sampled Golden.GS was one of my go to places in the past. If they knew you, then more than the usual service was available. Some of the girls left and some new ones replaced them as is the case of most spas. Service quality declined and I stopped going there. . Almost always had been an early customer. So I don't think going early would change the story.

MackBlamba
10-03-19, 21:44
It's still there. You probably got blocked. She has her rules about IG etiquette.I see it now. Searched it earlier and didn't find it at all and remember her saying on her story her account could get deleted.

Two Minute Man
10-04-19, 04:12
I was sitting in the Sukebe chair sipping my wine and anticipating the return of the twins. They had gone to change into the cheerleader costumes I had selected from their massive fantasy closet. When Sara finally entered the room my cock began to pulsate. She looked so sexy in the pink cheerleader uniform. The pleated skirt was very short and exposed her tight little ass cheeks. Her freshly manicured nail extensions were bright pink and she wore matching pink lipgloss. She walked over to the Sukebe chair and stood right in front of me. She was smiling sweetly at me and stood motionless for a few moments as if to model her outfit for me. I gave her a look of approval as I examined every detail of her costume. This was not the kind of costume you bought at a pop up Halloween store. The level of detail was amazing.

The cheerleader outfit included a tight crop top made of polyester and spandex that exposed most of her shoulders. Two thin straps hooked behind her neck in a hook and eye enclosure. The top stopped just below her rib cage exposing her tight lean stomach. It was a very pale shade of pink and extremely sexy. The top had BJU written in large white letters on one breast right next to a pair of red lips. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure BJU was Blow Job University and the lips just added emphasis to this very provocative top. The number 69 was written across the other breast. The skirt was a matching very light shade of pink and the pleats were white. A white stripe ran around the hem of the skirt. The BJU emblem was at the hem of the skirt which itself was about 18 inches above the knee. Damn, this skirt was short! She also wore a pair of light pink silk panties which were visible if she moved in any direction. She had selected a pair of baby pink stilettos and these accentuated her toned calves. She was also wearing a matching pink garter belt and pink stockings. The skirt was so obscenely short that I could see the tops of her stockings as she stood in front of me. She had applied her pink gloss lipstick and put her hair up in pigtails. She had tied a long pink silk ribbon around each pigtail and finished off the look by tying the ribbons into two very feminine bows. The costume came with matching pink wristbands and two pink pom poms to complete the look. She had applied a touch of glitter to each of her cheekbones and had done her makeup to perfection. Her innocent look and the pigtails in her hair made Sara look 10 years younger.

Once Sara was satisfied that I had taken in every detail of her costume she called out Koko's name. Koko entered the room seconds later dressed identically to Sara. Koko's hair was also in pigtails and she truly looked like a teenager. The two of them looked fantastic together, every man's fantasy even though I would only be enjoying the services of Sara. Sara glided gracefully towards me, took my empty wine glass from my trembling hand and motioned for me to stand up. After I was on my feet the Sukebe twins helped me out of my bathrobe. Sara folded it neatly and placed it behind the pleasure chair. Once the robe was off, my cock jumped around between my legs. Sara and Koko exchanged smiles as they could sense just how excited I really was. Sara motioned for me to retake my place in the Sukebe chair. As I got comfortable she knelt before me and gently removed my slippers. She stood back up and placed the slippers neatly behind the Sukebe chair. Then she grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them behind my back. I didn't resist even as she tied them behind my back with a silk necktie. Koko placed the pink humility pillow between my feet and took her place in the viewing gallery that was comprised of two large couches. Sara later told me that my buddy's friends would relax there and watch her service each man that was in attendance. She told me it felt much more intimate with her just pleasuring me and only Koko in the audience. Koko was fully engaged watching Sara prepare to service me and I wondered how often she had witnessed Sara's debasement as she tossed yet another guy's salad. I looked over at Koko and she was smiling broadly as if she was really enjoying this moment. Sara emerged from behind the Sukebe chair and came into view before me. She let me take in the visual delights of her cheerleader outfit one more time. Then she slowly sank to her knees on the humility pillow in front of me.

WoohooSoCal
10-04-19, 09:32
I searched also after your original post and she did not appear, until later in the day I saw a new post in Stories.

I see it now. Searched it earlier and didn't find it at all and remember her saying on her story her account could get deleted.

Number Cruncher
10-04-19, 16:48
Dude. Do you cum in your pants while typing these obvious fantasies?

I was sitting in the Sukebe chair sipping my wine and anticipating the return of the twins. They had gone

MikeSilero00
10-04-19, 20:41
Thank you those for recommendation. Was very happy with service.

3 fee + . 4 tip for above average massage, great teasing, and good finish.

For those in the area, wendy at sunny reflexology (literally downstairs) gives a better massage but has no teasing and YMMV on he. Have to ask for it. She has a very bubbly personality and I think you get 70 min for the same. 3 entry fee.

My other goto in the area is jenny at top 10. Same price / tip but you can get msog. Her massage isn't as clinical as but she will do some cool stuff like massage with knee and high pressure. She is also nice but look wise a definite downgrade from these two.

AverageJoeJohn
10-04-19, 22:11

For those in the area, wendy at sunny reflexology (literally downstairs) gives a better massage but has no teasing and YMMV on he. Have to ask for it. She has a very bubbly personality and I think you get 70 min for the same. 3 entry fee.

My other goto in the area is jenny at top 10. Same price / tip but you can get msog. Her massage isn't as clinical as but she will do some cool stuff like massage with knee and high pressure. She is also nice but look wise a definite downgrade from these two.What bamboo is this?

DunKirk666
10-04-19, 23:03
Dude. Do you cum in your pants while typing these obvious fantasies?LOL it's a never ending soap opera that was over before it began.

DunKirk666
10-04-19, 23:05

My other goto in the area is jenny at top 10. Same price / tip but you can get msog. Her massage isn't as clinical as but she will do some cool stuff like massage with knee and high pressure. She is also nice but look wise a definite downgrade from these two.Have you tried Anna at Top 10? Easy on the eyes and willing to take direction. Only issue is her reluctance to remove clothing. I just go underneath but I hope to get her naked one day.

RBFSyndrome
10-05-19, 13:27

My other goto in the area is jenny at top 10. Same price / tip but you can get msog. Her massage isn't as clinical as but she will do some cool stuff like massage with knee and high pressure. She is also nice but look wise a definite downgrade from these two.On magnolia? Is this place clean? There's some reviews saying it's dirty and loud with stinky towels.

RBFSyndrome
10-05-19, 13:45
Got intrigued by dudes saying BBBJ at six star.

35 hr.

Name was some Chinese name that I can't recall. In her 30's.

Decent massage, some teasing and on the flip she asks the question.

Seems like she's game for everything cept BBFS.

8 for BBBJCIM.

She proceeds to lick all around my body and slowly working down to my nether regions.

Starts sucking my crotch area between thigh and crotch then my balls then my anus which I wasn't expecting at all but she was quite into it. Truth be told, that was a bit extraneous and unsanitary but I went with it.

Finally to my torpedo and her skill was decent and wasn't long til torpedo exploded in the mouth.

Cleaned me up and I was on my way. I don't think anyone here is a looker from the looks I got on my way out.

Also the place is a bit dirty and filthy so prob won't be returning.

Sakura in tustin.

4 hhr.

Name was angel.

Massage was decent but she was on the younger side, great booty for an Asian and great melons. I'm talking natural Ds.

Only HE available from what it seems and it was. 8 but haggled down to. 6. She claims she gets. 8 from others apparently.

Place is clean and girl is nice / young but her attitude wasn't that great so won't be returning not to mention expensive.

MikeSilero00
10-05-19, 16:17
On magnolia? Is this place clean? There's some reviews saying it's dirty and loud with stinky towels.Top10 has karoke place next door and while it's not the cleanest place, I don't think anything else in the area is they much bettet.

I mean its. 7 for a he and decent massage. What do you expect?

MikeSilero00
10-05-19, 16:19
What bamboo is this?Bamboo wood foot massage on magnolia.

Gulongitlog
10-06-19, 03:22
So I got to schedule an apptment with Julia at GTDS. The pics are real. She is definitely fine. Enhanced ass and tits.

Dmg $1. 4 for 30 minutes nuru.

Started with decent back massage. Then some teasing. Then on the flip, she was teasing to kiss it but didn't unfortunately. Then she teased like she was rubbing it to put it in. Not much body sliding. But I definitely wanted to feel that fine body of hers. Asked to finish by Russian and she obliged. Definitely worth it. No guessing if pics are real. Wish there was more body sliding. But might be my ATF.

JoeDoes
10-06-19, 12:42
So I got to schedule an apptment with Julia at GTDS. The pics are real. She is definitely fine. Enhanced ass and tits.

Started with decent back massage. Then some teasing. Then on the flip, she was teasing to kiss it but didn't unfortunately. Then she teased like she was rubbing it to put it in. Not much body sliding. But I definitely wanted to feel that fine body of hers. Asked to finish by Russian and she obliged. Definitely worth it. No guessing if pics are real. Wish there was more body sliding. But might be my ATF.What is GTDS? I would like to try this sometimes. Where is it located at?

YogaPant
10-06-19, 15:06

Started with decent back massage. Then some teasing. Then on the flip, she was teasing to kiss it but didn't unfortunately. Then she teased like she was rubbing it to put it in. Not much body sliding. But I definitely wanted to feel that fine body of hers. Asked to finish by Russian and she obliged. Definitely worth it. No guessing if pics are real. Wish there was more body sliding. But might be my ATF.1.4 for 30 mins and house fee. That's too much.

Hyarusa
10-06-19, 16:43
What is GTDS? I would like to try this sometimes. Where is it located at?Golden Touch Day Spa in Orange. They advertise on bedpage.com.

CubeBrick
10-06-19, 17:03
I made a post but I guess it wasn't approved. I didn't accuse him of being a liar but has anyone ever confirmed his reports? I saw one BNS report from another person and that was about it. The services he claims sounds too good if they are getting special outfits. I would go and try but will not TOFTT.The writer is a sales rep for Sakubi chairs and he is the regional manager for the western hemisphere.

Default Search
10-06-19, 18:44
What is GTDS? I would like to try this sometimes. Where is it located at?Golden Touch.

RichardDPole
10-06-19, 21:44
Golden Touch Day Spa in Orange. They advertise on bedpage.com.I heard about this place. Any other particular girls besides Julia worth taking for a spin? Recommendations?

DunKirk666
10-06-19, 23:01
1.4 for 30 mins and house fee. That's too much.No it's not. It's typical for a nuru massage. $45 house fee and $ tip is standard in the vast OC nuru scene.

BabyWipes
10-07-19, 02:04
Looking to see Krystal soon based on all the positive comments about her. Is she a nuru provider?

Gulongitlog
10-07-19, 03:23
1.4 for 30 mins and house fee. That's too much.It's 1. 4 for the entire service.

ShortBus17
10-07-19, 11:41
Looking to see Krystal soon based on all the positive comments about her. Is she a nuru provider?Yes, she does Nuru.

AsianDude2020
10-07-19, 13:47
Any links where 6 stars is at.

35 hr.

8 for BBBJCIM.

She proceeds to lick all around my body and slowly working down to my nether regions.

Starts sucking my crotch area between thigh and crotch then my balls then my anus which I wasn't expecting at all but she was quite into it. Truth be told, that was a bit extraneous and unsanitary but I went with it..

Kaizoboi
10-07-19, 15:31
The 2 places you listed are FS. Any place that has Acupuncture or Therapy in it's name is going to be a FS place. You will not get anything remotely close to a real massage at a FS place so you're better off going to a rub and tug shop.Damn, foreal? I'm going to have to talk to my acupuncturist. I'm going to tell him to start giving up the goods. Gives a whole new meaning to cupping. LOL.

Two Minute Man
10-07-19, 17:02
I have to say I am quite surprised by the skepticism directed towards my reviews of the Sukebe twins. I am a senior member who has contributed intel on at least a dozen providers without ever asking a single question. To be honest, I really don't give a fuck what other mongers think about me but my buddy certainly does. For this reason, he is prepared to offer two of you guys an extended session in the Sukebe chair. He is willing to allow you to enjoy the services of Sara and Koko completely free of charge in exchange for an honest review on this forum. The experience will take place at his home in San Clemente and you would be welcome to spend the night after the twins have drained your nuts. In anticipation of several volunteers my friend has suggested the following caveats. You have to be a senior member of this forum with more than 250 posts. You have to have been contributing for at least two years. Your posts have to have provided more reviews than questions. You have to show up well groomed. Lastly, you need to submit to a mild screening. No more invasive than what an escort would require. Designed to weed out LE and freaks. If you meet the minimum requirements PM me and I will forward your details to my buddy. He is generously offering the full Sukebe chair experience including your choice of costumes, BBBJ, rimming, CFS and Anal (protected of course) with the twins. You can have multiple shots on goal and pretty much whatever floats your boat in exchange for an honest assessment of whether or not this service really exists in Southern California. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Two Minute Man.

Caribe
10-07-19, 17:13

35 hr.

8 for BBBJCIM.

Starts sucking my crotch area between thigh and crotch then my balls then my anus which I wasn't expecting at all but she was quite into it. Truth be told, that was a bit extraneous and unsanitary but I went with it.

Finally to my torpedo and her skill was decent and wasn't long til torpedo exploded in the mouth.

Cleaned me up and I was on my way. I don't think anyone here is a looker from the looks I got on my way out.

Also the place is a bit dirty and filthy so prob won't be returning.

Sakura in tustin.

4 hhr.

Name was angel.

Massage was decent but she was on the younger side, great booty for an Asian and great melons. I'm talking natural Ds.

Only HE available from what it seems and it was. 8 but haggled down to. 6. She claims she gets. 8 from others apparently.

Place is clean and girl is nice / young but her attitude wasn't that great so won't be returning not to mention expensive.Villa is on Brookhurst near McFadden, kinda behind a Chase. I had boring clinical covered BJ / FS from Aileen. Who provides BBBJ? While the light is bright enough to see all the dirt in the room, it's also bright enough to see yourself spearing their hairy peaches. Unlike some places where you have to rely on your sense of "penis touch" to know whether you are in or not.

AsianDude2020
10-07-19, 17:46
Any suggestion for Tustin and South OC?

Bronco
10-08-19, 10:28
Next time try Susan gives an excellent blowjob.Is it a covered BJ? Had Nana last time.

BuRoller
10-08-19, 13:20
I have to say I am quite surprised by the skepticism directed towards my reviews of the Sukebe twins. I am a senior member who has contributed intel on at least a dozen providers without ever asking a single question. To be honest, I really don't give a fuck what other mongers think about me but my buddy certainly does. For this reason, he is prepared to offer two of you guys an extended session in the Sukebe chair. He is willing to allow you to enjoy the services of Sara and Koko completely free of charge in exchange for an honest review on this forum. The experience will take place at his home in San Clemente and you would be welcome to spend the night after the twins have drained your nuts. In anticipation of several volunteers my friend has suggested the following caveats. You have to be a senior member of this forum with more than 250 posts. You have to have been contributing for at least two years. Your posts have to have provided more reviews than questions. You have to show up well groomed. Lastly, you need to submit to a mild screening. No more invasive than what an escort would require. Designed to weed out LE and freaks. If you meet the minimum requirements PM me and I will forward your details to my buddy. He is generously offering the full Sukebe chair experience including your choice of costumes, BBBJ, rimming, CFS and Anal (protected of course) with the twins. You can have multiple shots on goal and pretty much whatever floats your boat in exchange for an honest assessment of whether or not this service really exists in Southern California. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Two Minute Man.Damn. I knew I should have posted more.

NTK619
10-08-19, 18:27
I have to say I am quite surprised by the skepticism directed towards my reviews of the Sukebe twins. I am a senior member who has contributed intel on at least a dozen providers without ever asking a single question. To be honest, I really don't give a fuck what other mongers think about me but my buddy certainly does. For this reason, he is prepared to offer two of you guys an extended session in the Sukebe chair. He is willing to allow you to enjoy the services of Sara and Koko completely free of charge in exchange for an honest review on this forum. The experience will take place at his home in San Clemente and you would be welcome to spend the night after the twins have drained your nuts. In anticipation of several volunteers my friend has suggested the following caveats. You have to be a senior member of this forum with more than 250 posts. You have to have been contributing for at least two years. Your posts have to have provided more reviews than questions. You have to show up well groomed. Lastly, you need to submit to a mild screening. No more invasive than what an escort would require. Designed to weed out LE and freaks. If you meet the minimum requirements PM me and I will forward your details to my buddy. He is generously offering the full Sukebe chair experience including your choice of costumes, BBBJ, rimming, CFS and Anal (protected of course) with the twins. You can have multiple shots on goal and pretty much whatever floats your boat in exchange for an honest assessment of whether or not this service really exists in Southern California. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks, Two Minute Man.I, SO, believe you!

PaperTiger24
10-08-19, 19:30
Thanks, Two Minute Man.PM sent hope I qualify man.

BoyWonder69
10-08-19, 20:37
First time reporting here. I went a couple weeks ago to gtds because I caught Julia's post on IG and was able to see her on the same day. Making the appt was ez.

Her ad claimed nuru but used massage oils instead of the actual gel. Had a great conversation with her throughout the massage and she does have decent technique. It was moderate pressure and next time I will ask for her to try to hurt me.

$ . 80 for hr not FS though. In my book her appearance is 8 and body is 10 and that was worth the price.

Will repeat. She's that beautiful.

ToTheLoser
10-08-19, 21:56
Jazzy.

Hispanic, young 20's, slim body type.

Jazzy is a girl that is very good looking and has the top-notch appearance if you into Hispanics, and regardless if you're not, she is very good looking. She's more of the teasing player girl and she claims she's been at Honey for a year. So let's cut the fat and go straight into the massage review.

Massage, she just teases you by having her fingers roam around your body. So I decided to teach her how to massage a bit, hopefully it'll give you guys a better massaging experience.

Massage:3/10 Teasing: 7/10.

Nuru, she's a fun girl and is willing to do what you ask such as having her body slide on top of you, I think she did a pretty good job.

Nuru: 7/10.

Conversation review? She definitely could hold one. I don't know if you guys like talking to your girls, but I definitely do. She's is super fun to talk to.

8/10.

Extras: Allows FOV, sucking tits, and that's about it.

Would I go for her again?

Yeah, but once a month or wait a little longer. I figure if Honey is going down, I don't mind trying to improve Honey a bit and get the girls to be good once again.

Britney.

Blond, white, late 20's, and average body type.

She's a super fun girl and loves it when a guy is very respectful. She has a spanking body that's for sure also. She's super great. However, she isn't like the other girls. Here is why:

Massage: She actually gives a better massage and helps remove knots or at least I feel like it. She massages throughout your body and she's pretty good. I could give her a thing or two, but we are here for the nuru not massage really.

8/10.

Nuru: My god, she's good. She knows how to body slide, although I wish that she uses her whole body. That's the only thing I wish she does. But her tits and arms are spot on really good nuru. However, if any of you experience Brianna, she is so far the best that I had.

8/10.

Extras? Sadly no. She doesn't let anyone touch her pussy. She's not about you touching her nipples either. So it's very limited.

Conversation? She's really fun to talk to. She definitely into a lot of things and has an open mind. I definitely enjoy talking to her.

8/10.

Would I go back?

Hell m-fing yes. She's so fun and maybe the limited touching makes it exciting to me in a way. Although I wish for a little extra, she's fun and I did visit her twice in one week because she was a really good nuru experience.

DunKirk666
10-08-19, 23:03
First time reporting here. I went a couple weeks ago to gtds because I caught Julia's post on IG and was able to see her on the same day. Making the appt was ez.

Her ad claimed nuru but used massage oils instead of the actual gel. Had a great conversation with her throughout the massage and she does have decent technique. It was moderate pressure and next time I will ask for her to try to hurt me.

$ . 80 for hr not FS though. In my book her appearance is 8 and body is 10 and that was worth the price.

Will repeat. She's that beautiful.I don't think any of the nuru providers in the OC offer real Japanese style nuru gel. It's either coconut oil or standard massage oil.

Muteki03
10-09-19, 01:41
Dropped in this morning. It's in a medical plaza off El Toro. Cute asian girl in dress at desk, $45 for 30 min. 1st time there, didn't ask for anyone specific, got Kate Indian girl in 20's 8/10 body small but not quite spinner. Offered Nuru for $120, counted with $100 and she took. Disrobed down to thong. Gave light normal massage 1st few minutes then did b2 b slide. It was nice. But not super sensual, on flip she did a little more teasing then straight to work. Asked her to take thong off, she complied. FOV ok but no FIV. Popped paid and left asked girl at desk if they had other girls, and told me they have white and latina just have to ask next time. Mentioned "Jolee" that I vaguley remember doing FS in the area a few years ago. My be more on menu here.

BabyWipes
10-09-19, 02:22
Had an interesting experience at Honey. Not going to name the girl because she had a great attitude and performed well. Of course the photo was a fake. Okay face, but body was awful once the clothes came off. This girl might be a 4 on a good day, and I've seen 8's and 9's here. It's hard to not feel like I got straight up scammed by this place. Anyway, once I got past that, the experience was not bad. Very sensual, and she aimed to please. Like I said, girl is a sweetheart and deserves to be treated well. Wish I could repeat with her, but don't think it's going to happen with all the talent at this place.

I'm looking to try out a lot of the ladies here, so if anyone has experience and wants to exchange info, feel free to PM me.

Two Minute Man
10-09-19, 08:32
I, SO, believe you!Thanks man, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Also, thank you all for the overwhelming response to volunteer an impartial review of the Sukebe twins. I didn't see that coming (sarcasm). My buddy is in Japan for the Formula 1 race (and the Kyoto soapland scene) but when he gets back we will randomly select two mongers from the many that meet the minimum requirements. Will keep you all posted.

MacNCheese
10-09-19, 11:16
PM sent hope I qualify man.While you're waiting, I've got a time share you'd be CRAZY not to buy.

MikeSilero00
10-09-19, 11:28
First time reporting here. I went a couple weeks ago to gtds because I caught Julia's post on IG and was able to see her on the same day. Making the appt was ez.What's her ig?

Mb3333
10-09-19, 16:39
So tried the shave at https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticinoc great service located in a spa like facility in LF, Val is a little older and robust than she leads on however the location is super convenient and she's an expert at cock and ball grooming for sure with a topless release at the end. 1. 0 all in for the service and release.

Number Cruncher
10-09-19, 21:46
Sorry Two Minute Man, but I have to call bullshit. I'm probably going to sound like my dad, but nothing in life is free, especially unlimited rimming, anal, etc. Let alone with beautiful women, along with a free place to crash all night in San Clemente. Why would your buddy allow this in his house and pay for it? I'm not calling you a liar, but seriously. And are they really twins? I have to confess that I don't read your posts word for word because they are so long. I appreciate your contributions to the forum (the non-sukebe ones). I will love to see any legit contributions from a known poster on here about their "experience" with the "Sukebe twins. " TGBTT is a common abbreviation on here. Please prove me wrong.

Tipisil
10-09-19, 22:50
Sorry Two Minute Man, but I have to call bullshit. I'm probably going to sound like my dad, but nothing in life is free, especially unlimited rimming, anal, etc. Let alone with beautiful women, along with a free place to crash all night in San Clemente. Why would your buddy allow this in his house and pay for it? I'm not calling you a liar, but seriously. And are they really twins? I have to confess that I don't read your posts word for word because they are so long. I appreciate your contributions to the forum (the non-sukebe ones). I will love to see any legit contributions from a known poster on here about their "experience" with the "Sukebe twins. " TGBTT is a common abbreviation on here. Please prove me wrong.If I'm chosen and try it out. I'll give my honest review of the experience. Maybe I'm just trusting. But I don't see a reason why someone would make all this up. If he is describing his buddy corrextly, I can see how he would do it just so others know the level of expertise he is experiencing.

Two Minute Man
10-10-19, 08:39
Sorry Two Minute Man, but I have to call bullshit. I'm probably going to sound like my dad, but nothing in life is free, especially unlimited rimming, anal, etc. Let alone with beautiful women, along with a free place to crash all night in San Clemente. Why would your buddy allow this in his house and pay for it? I'm not calling you a liar, but seriously. And are they really twins? I have to confess that I don't read your posts word for word because they are so long. I appreciate your contributions to the forum (the non-sukebe ones). I will love to see any legit contributions from a known poster on here about their "experience" with the "Sukebe twins. " TGBTT is a common abbreviation on here. Please prove me wrong.No offense taken bro. If you had told me 3 months ago what I was about to experience with the Sukebe twins, I would have called bullshit too. They are definitely not twins though they have some striking physical similarities. My buddy gave them the "Sukebe twins" nickname after noticing that they put a lot of effort into dressing, looking and smelling like identical twins. My buddy has a large house with a casita on the grounds. Any overnight guests will be staying in the casita. The rest of the house has motion sensors and it is not like he is going to leave valuables around to be stolen. We will have the cell phone number of both guests and license plates assuming they drive to San Clemente. By choosing mongers with at least 250 posts and several years of contribution we should be able to get two credible guys. We intend to ask Jackson (admin) if there are any red flags once we randomly select two guys. In addition, I will read the posting history of the guys that are selected. Just to make sure there are no signs of overt hostility towards women or any mention of violence. There will also be a mild screening similar to that which an escort would do. All in all, a fairly low risk encounter for my friend. He is just trying to silence the vocal non-believers. Oh, and there is a recent review on rubmaps from a guy who claims Sara gave him a rimjob in the shower and let him come on her face.

DunKirk666
10-10-19, 10:20
Sorry Two Minute Man, but I have to call bullshit. I'm probably going to sound like my dad, but nothing in life is free, especially unlimited rimming, anal, etc. Let alone with beautiful women, along with a free place to crash all night in San Clemente. Why would your buddy allow this in his house and pay for it? I'm not calling you a liar, but seriously. And are they really twins? I have to confess that I don't read your posts word for word because they are so long. I appreciate your contributions to the forum (the non-sukebe ones). I will love to see any legit contributions from a known poster on here about their "experience" with the "Sukebe twins. " TGBTT is a common abbreviation on here. Please prove me wrong.Agreed.

It's better to just place certain posters on ignore so their fiction doesn't clutter up the feed.

ToTheLoser
10-10-19, 20:54
So I need some FS action and that place although pricey, it's a spot that I know that would do FS. I had the other girl before, but the other girl wanted me to try out Dior since she was younger and probably had more energy. So here's the review of Dior. Totally don't remember the other young asian MILF (probably around late 30's to 40's at most, but still looking young).

Dior claims to be 26 and is Asian. I believe that she is specifically Viet, but did not confirm that. She does look younger, but she is like an Asian Baby Girl (or what the asian community likes to call ABG). So what do you get?

40 house fee.

1. 40 for cfs (but I got it lower to 1. 20. Haggled from a position of 1. 00 and upped to 1. 20).

Well, you get BBBJ and cfs. I didn't try eating out, fov, fiv, kissing, or ass stuff.

She doesn't really do any massage, more of wipe down and clean you before you start doing it. Her BJ is pretty good and she has a spanking body. However, my experience is that they kinda want to make you go in and get out as quick as possible. I essentially had 15 minutes of pure movement. From cowgirl, missionary, and doggy. Her tits are pretty nice although not as big as the other girls (I'm very much into tits BTW). It got to the point where I was too much for her when doing it. So we ended up HJ and BBBJ.

Review in terms of points.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Massage: and / a (No massage, but a focus on wipe down before you start and a wipe down after).

Extras: 8/10.

I believe last time when I was there, the MILF kinda demanded $2. 00 for tip, and I said I only had $1. 20. So they might try to gouge you.

AlecS
10-10-19, 21:07
Stopped by today and had a visit with Coco.

7/8 on looks.

6/7 on massage.

3/4 on teasing.

4/5 on HE.

35 house. 35 tip.

Speaks some English and friendly. Probably will not repeat.

DJones
10-10-19, 21:42
Not bad, considering upstairs is $1 for the house fee and a. 4 tip on top of that.

So I need some FS action and that place although pricey, it's a spot that I know that would do FS. I had the other girl before, but the other girl wanted me to try out Dior since she was younger and probably had more energy. So here's the review of Dior. Totally don't remember the other young asian MILF (probably around late 30's to 40's at most, but still looking young).

Dior claims to be 26 and is Asian. I believe that she is specifically Viet, but did not confirm that. She does look younger, but she is like an Asian Baby Girl (or what the asian community likes to call ABG). So what do you get?

40 house fee.

1. 40 for cfs (but I got it lower to 1. 20. Haggled from a position of 1. 00 and upped to 1. 20).

Well, you get BBBJ and cfs. I didn't try eating out, fov, fiv, kissing, or ass stuff.

She doesn't really do any massage, more of wipe down and clean you before you start doing it. Her BJ is pretty good and she has a spanking body. However, my experience is that they kinda want to make you go in and get out as quick as possible. I essentially had 15 minutes of pure movement. From cowgirl, missionary, and doggy. Her tits are pretty nice although not as big as the other girls (I'm very much into tits BTW). It got to the point where I was too much for her when doing it. So we ended up HJ and BBBJ.

Review in terms of points.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Massage: and / a (No massage, but a focus on wipe down before you start and a wipe down after).

Extras: 8/10.

I believe last time when I was there, the MILF kinda demanded $2. 00 for tip, and I said I only had $1. 20. So they might try to gouge you..

Wiregrass
10-10-19, 23:25
Today I was able to visit the Le Palace; I told my bride I was headed out to wash the car. An hour passes before she missed me - sending me a text.

I guess they (Le Palace) smelled the southerner in me as my one hour session was $35.

A trim Chinese gal, 40 ish (she called herself Mei) was my attendant. She provided only a tiny bit of teasing but as I really was pushed to get the car washed I asked to flip early.

Upon my agreement to her hand signal she responded with five fingers, I said no and pointed to the $40 I had laid out in plain view, under my glasses. She accepted but allowed no touching. As I wasn't up to the task I eventually offered $10 to fondle her tattas - she declined. I eventually asked how much and she answered with 2 fingers - I eventually agreed. They were small but firm.

Still not able to complete my end of the business I finally told her to quit so I could wash the car. Mei got her $60 tip and I was out before it was too late to arouse my brides suspicion. When I asked Mei she said none of the attendants allowed FS. Pappasan was in the lobby on my exit.

Sorry if I busted all y'alls normal price scheme but I was pressed for time; I will be headed back south (Alabama) next Tuesday and won't likely get another chance to wonder.

Thanks to all y'all that responded to me with private mails.

RockWool
10-11-19, 01:06
Paid for an hour and was alr art milked before 20 minutes.

Chloe walked in claiming that she remembers me from the first time I saw Ruby. She said she was working the counter and that I seemed nice. I cannot remember, but I faintly remember the counter receptionist being a cutie. She was slim, with a young, and very chesty. Her face she's her to about 20-30 years old. Massage was non-existent and the teasing was barely there. Took about 7 minutes to her to tell me to turn over. Down went her tube too and bra to reveal a pair of meat belts that resembled Hitomi Tanaka's tits, but at least 1/5 the size. Sometime like a DD-DDD with big puffy areolas and eraser snapped nipples.

She got to work and was jacking the drive shaft with little technique except for a unenthusiastic up and down GIJoe hand grip. Access to the twins were soon impeded by her angling her torso away and using her working forearm to keep my hand from getting much more than just a fingertip around the meat. Mind you, I want squeezing or pinching, I was caressing softly and sweetly. She initiated a power struggle for tit access and had the audacity to tell me to hurry up. I was annoyed and told her that I would if she allowed me to play with them instead of blocking me. She relented and allowed me full access, but by them I was annoyed and borderline disrespected. Felt like telling her to get a real job if she wasn't going to put effort into the massage, but I didn't because I want to see Ruby again and would rather not be 86 ed from there. Not even a minute after she wiped me down I began to ask about a second pop. She tried her best to bullshit me, saying the room I was in (closest to the door) was not safe and she couldn't because they don't want her to. I made it obvious I knew she was full of shit, but still played along. I quietly and angryly got dressed and walked out.

TLDR. Avoid this use Ruby if you want a big titted Asian to milk you.

PeterCPierce
10-11-19, 02:07
*Julia. GTDS.

-https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Juliaoc19.

Definitely the girl in the pics. Her face is really pretty. Ass and ass are to die for even if fake. Lips are juicy looking. To bad you can't kiss them. Massage is better than most and she definitely likes to please. YMMV but from my experience I get to play around with her more than just a regular NURU massage.

Face / Body: 9/10.

Massage: 8. 5/10.

*Nikolettte. Hotel.

-https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NuruByNikolette.

Pictures completely fake and don't resemble her. If you're into older looking Latina MILFs, this lady is perfect for you. Her tits are nice but her ass is flabby. Works out of hotels and sometimes tends to work with Jadejen according to her ads. Aside from her appearance not being great (at least for me), she does have a great personality, almost mommy like so if you like rollplaying, you might want to ask if she provides that.

Face / Body: 5/10.

Massage: 6/10.

*Jadejen. Hotel.

-https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jadejen.

Cute looking young Asian with fake tits and ass but she looks expectacular nonetheless. She kinda looks like the girl in the ad but not really sure if it's her. Tries to please you at best she can and her tits smoothering you is the best part of her massage. She has a really soft voice which is another nice perk about her.

Face / Body: 8/10.

Massage: 7. 5/10.

*Novia. Honey.

-Instagram.

I don't think she needs much reviewing at this point since she's proven to be a top choice in OC.

Face / Body: 9/10.

Massage: 9/10.

One of these ladies offers FS after seeing them consecutively and gaining her trust.

I managed to find her personal Instagram account which she tends to unlock from time to time.

Willing to info for another providers info.

YogaPant
10-11-19, 16:37
Avoid IG Crystal Asian at Fairview bodycare.

She told me she was pinoy but she was Viet.

Made a 1 hr appointment with her. When I got there window lady said only 45 mins available. Crystal was actually same girl at window. Chubby Viet girl (look 5/10). I asked for nuru but she can't nuru because she on her period and she offer me another girl. Waited 5 mins for different girl and short Hispanics average looking girl enter and she said nuru was $140. I left and went to honey instead.

ZzzBoy14
10-11-19, 17:07
Is this the Jade from Body Care? Does she have tattoos and massive fake tits and ass? I've been wanting to see her again. Anyone have info by any chance? Thanks.

*Jadejen. Hotel.

-https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jadejen.

Cute looking young Asian with fake tits and ass but she looks expectacular nonetheless. She kinda looks like the girl in the ad but not really sure if it's her. Tries to please you at best she can and her tits smoothering you is the best part of her massage. She has a really soft voice which is another nice perk about her.

Face / Body: 8/10.

Massage: 7. 5/10.

Rntintheoc
10-11-19, 17:37
Not sure of the name of the place. When I went it was right off the 5 Freeway on Lake Forest Drive in a large office building. Did not see the name of the business as most of the exterior doors were locked (it was Sunday) and I had to take a meandering route through the building to get to her suite. Apparently, she now works out of Foothill Ranch and uses the name Rose. If you google "sweet massage Julia Laguna Hills" you will get her number. Really surprised about the bad reviews. I found her to be a very sweet accommodating girl. She didn't clock watch at all and allowed me multiple positions with no attitude or vibe for me to finish. Easy to talk to and nothing I asked for was off limits. I don't do FS frequently but would definitely repeat with her. She is really sweet.Was she the little thing with a tight body that liked to share her nude pics? Unit closest to the Shell station? I posted about her in June, but missed her on a follow-up visit. Where in FR is she now?

PeterCPierce
10-11-19, 18:27
Is this the Jade from Body Care? Does she have tattoos and massive fake tits and ass? I've been wanting to see her again. Anyone have info by any chance? Thanks.She does have massive tits and ass but can't remember seeing any tattoos on her. Not sure if she's ever worked at Body Care though. She did mention she worked once or twice at Honey though.

OCPlayer
10-11-19, 19:14
So tried the shave at https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticinoc great service located in a spa like facility in LF, Val is a little older and robust than she leads on however the location is super convenient and she's an expert at cock and ball grooming for sure with a topless release at the end. 1. 0 all in for the service and release.This place is called Ultimate or something like that. I do my own shaving downstairs but I got a massage there once. I thought it was OK, but nothing to repeat. This one is big and has the big toys up top. Massage was average and finish was uninspired. If you like big tits and aren't particular about the rest it might be worth a spin.

Pand25
10-11-19, 20:30
She is still available. Just do the google search "sweet julia laguna hills" I left a review in the OC forum escort thread 9/29/19, just search Julia. She said she prefers guys over 40. Those are real picks, search elsewhere and you may find more pics. You will also find another link for her in the escort thread.

Was she the little thing with a tight body that liked to share her nude pics? Unit closest to the Shell station? I posted about her in June, but missed her on a follow-up visit. Where in FR is she now?

FlipOnOver
10-11-19, 22:29
No offense taken bro. If you had told me 3 months ago what I was about to experience with the Sukebe twins, I would have called bullshit too. They are definitely not twins though they have some striking physical similarities. My buddy gave them the "Sukebe twins" nickname after noticing that they put a lot of effort into dressing, looking and smelling like identical twins. My buddy has a large house with a casita on the grounds. Any overnight guests will be staying in the casita. The rest of the house has motion sensors and it is not like he is going to leave valuables around to be stolen. We will have the cell phone number of both guests and license plates assuming they drive to San Clemente. By choosing mongers with at least 250 posts and several years of contribution we should be able to get two credible guys. We intend to ask Jackson (admin) if there are any red flags once we randomly select two guys. In addition, I will read the posting history of the guys that are selected. Just to make sure there are no signs of overt hostility towards women or any mention of violence. There will also be a mild screening similar to that which an escort would do. All in all, a fairly low risk encounter for my friend. He is just trying to silence the vocal non-believers. Oh, and there is a recent review on rubmaps from a guy who claims Sara gave him a rimjob in the shower and let him come on her face.Man this is all getting a little weird now.

Clearly TMM is in need of validation by a bunch of annonomus pervs like us!

So now you are opening pimping for prostetution?(Ostensibly the mystery buddy pays these two prostitutes to service 3rd party johns). Is that ok with the mods here?

Are we to believe that the winner of this contest is going to a private residence in Laguna, or is it the lobby of Newport PD?? Hell, are there even any members here with 250 post? Let's look.

Also, why is any of this in the OC MP review thread?

Shouldn't it be in a different theard like "OC Pleasers", "General Topics" or "Creative Writing".

I don't really care about any of this, but it would be nice if we could keep the OC MP thread to, ya know, MP REVIEWS!

HowdyDoody32
10-11-19, 23:11
I don't bother reading his "twins" posts either since it's OTP stuff but people get phone numbers and take MP prostitutes OTP all the time so I see no reason not to believe him and his buddy. If you got the money and the right chicks -- anything can happen.

LoveViets
10-11-19, 23:34
Today I was able to visit the Le Palace; I told my bride I was headed out to wash the car. An hour passes before she missed me - sending me a text.

I guess they (Le Palace) smelled the southerner in me as my one hour session was $35.

A trim Chinese gal, 40 ish (she called herself Mei) was my attendant. She provided only a tiny bit of teasing but as I really was pushed to get the car washed I asked to flip early.

Upon my agreement to her hand signal she responded with five fingers, I said no and pointed to the $40 I had laid out in plain view, under my glasses. She accepted but allowed no touching. As I wasn't up to the task I eventually offered $10 to fondle her tattas - she declined. I eventually asked how much and she answered with 2 fingers - I eventually agreed. They were small but firm.

Still not able to complete my end of the business I finally told her to quit so I could wash the car. Mei got her $60 tip and I was out before it was too late to arouse my brides suspicion. When I asked Mei she said none of the attendants allowed FS. Pappasan was in the lobby on my exit.

Sorry if I busted all y'alls normal price scheme but I was pressed for time; I will be headed back south (Alabama) next Tuesday and won't likely get another chance to wonder.

Thanks to all y'all that responded to me with private mails.Have never heard of Mei. Any further description would be appreciated for this trim Chinese girl with access to her tatas.

BabyWipes
10-12-19, 01:41

Will repeat. She's that beautiful.Thanks for the review on Julia. Her pics on IG looks great. I usually prefer all-natural girls, and Julia is definitely not that, but I still want to try.

Any comments on her attitude and performance? Did she give you the full hour?

BabyWipes
10-12-19, 01:45
There's a new Nuru spa in Costa Mesa called Vytal Therapy (ig: v. Therapy206). Newly remodeled and looks awesome inside. Would love to see reviews of the girls here.

RubnHood
10-12-19, 05:09
I don't care if his story is legit or not. He's a decent writer and is spinning a tale that is entertaining, and at least marginally associated with a massage parlor (Life's Key, in the beginning).

I don't qualify for his contest, but still would be interested in hearing the result, as well as the rest of his story.

If you don't like it, skip reading his posts, or block / ignore him and you will never see it again.

DunKirk666
10-12-19, 10:05
There's a new Nuru spa in Costa Mesa called Vytal Therapy (ig: v. Therapy206). Newly remodeled and looks awesome inside. Would love to see reviews of the girls here.Was there last week. On 2nd floor of a large office / medical building. Saw Aubree. Early 20's, brunette, pierced nips, good body and soft spoken. Sexy voice. Great session. I'm not into fetish play but she told me that she gets a lot of freaky customers that she likes to indulge. Unlike HS the place is quiet and not busy on a weekend.

MacNCheese
10-12-19, 12:06
If you don't like it, skip reading his posts, or block / ignore him and you will never see it again.His stories clearly don't belong in this thread since it has nothing to do with MPs. The few people that have tried going after the so called Sara have been given the runaround, so there's clearly no actionable info being given here. If anything, it's hurting the community by spreading false info. He should start his own thread if he's so desperate to share his story. Otherwise, what's the point of having dedicated threads at all?

Fe Maiden
10-12-19, 12:22
Was there last week. On 2nd floor of a large office / medical building. Saw Aubree. Early 20's, brunette, pierced nips, good body and soft spoken. Sexy voice. Great session. I'm not into fetish play but she told me that she gets a lot of freaky customers that she likes to indulge. Unlike HS the place is quiet and not busy on a weekend.What were the damages and services offered?

Mhsm2014
10-12-19, 12:41
I've seen her out of the hotel location. She is jade from body care. I've posted about her and body care before. Everything about her is fake but when you add it all up she's quite a sight to see. I didn't know she ever worked at honey. I wonder what name she used. It was probably long before I knew of this whole scene.

She does have massive tits and ass but can't remember seeing any tattoos on her. Not sure if she's ever worked at Body Care though. She did mention she worked once or twice at Honey though.

Mintzpo
10-12-19, 19:27
What were the damages and services offered?Curious on services too. Might make the drive if it's good. Good looking DunKirk666.

ZzzBoy14
10-12-19, 22:01
I've seen her out of the hotel location. She is jade from body care. I've posted about her and body care before. Everything about her is fake but when you add it all up she's quite a sight to see. I didn't know she ever worked at honey. I wonder what name she used. It was probably long before I knew of this whole scene.Thank you for the confirmation!

DunKirk666
10-12-19, 23:01
What were the damages and services offered?Same as all other nuru shops - $45/ hhr, $100 nuru. She said she'll do fetish stuff and I'm assuming the pricing will depend on what you ask for. I'm not into pegging or foot worship it any other type of fetish stuff so I didn't inquire about pricing.

BabyWipes
10-13-19, 07:19
One of these ladies offers FS after seeing them consecutively and gaining her trust.

I managed to find her personal Instagram account which she tends to unlock from time to time.

Willing to info for another providers info.Damn, you're teasing us!

Cyberhard
10-13-19, 14:37
His stories clearly don't belong in this thread since it has nothing to do with MPs. The few people that have tried going after the so called Sara have been given the runaround, so there's clearly no actionable info being given here. If anything, it's hurting the community by spreading false info. He should start his own thread if he's so desperate to share his story. Otherwise, what's the point of having dedicated threads at all?Very well said.

BabyWipes
10-13-19, 18:36

Will repeat. She's that beautiful.Look for Aria if you want an authentic Nuru experience. Real nuru gel + heated mattress cover.

RBFSyndrome
10-13-19, 22:51
Since people are pming so much about the BBBJ spot, it's the one on B street.

Ball out at your own risk bc it seems pretty filthy there.

CJamesTX85
10-14-19, 00:08
Look for Aria if you want an authentic Nuru experience. Real nuru gel + heated mattress cover.What spot she work out of and does she use nuru gel.

Looking to get out tomorrow.

Wiregrass
10-14-19, 00:21
Have never heard of Mei. Any further description would be appreciated for this trim Chinese girl with access to her tatas.Sorry I can't provide anymore info; it mostly took place while I was face down. As a more elderly gent I found her (once face up) as attractive / do-able.

I did notice her name didn't turn up on the rub-ratings page reviews; perhaps she's new? Why don't one of y'all give it (her) another try?

Today I was able to shake off my bride, but not my mother. I was hoping to sample a Viet coffee shop; headed back south Tues. morn.

PwrRngr1
10-14-19, 12:09
What spot she work out of and does she use nuru gel.

Looking to get out tomorrow.Looks like she works in Anaheim I've seen her post in adult look. I haven't tried her yet but you can find her by googling aria nuru massage Orange County.

DunKirk666
10-15-19, 09:37
Looks like she works in Anaheim I've seen her post in adult look. I haven't tried her yet but you can find her by googling aria nuru massage Orange County.Good luck getting a reply to a text from her. She doesn't reply.

MacNCheese
10-15-19, 11:56
Not the cleanest or nicest looking place. It's a small shop, and the massage tables are separated by curtains. However, it has my go-to provider for a great are&T. Annie is probably mid-late 30's, looks average, and has some plump around her midsection but man she gives a good release. Gives a good medium massage with teasing. After the flip, she takes her time and actively tries to keep me edging. Unlike other providers who are quick to stop after the pop, she gets more info the milking and has given me multiple O's on more than one occasion. No talk about tip. House gets .3 and .4 goes to her. Nothing more than HE offered here.

Mb3333
10-15-19, 13:59
This place is called Ultimate or something like that. I do my own shaving downstairs but I got a massage there once. I thought it was OK, but nothing to repeat. This one is big and has the big toys up top. Massage was average and finish was uninspired. If you like big tits and aren't particular about the rest it might be worth a spin.The massage service which I've done was uninspired at best. The shave was a lot better in terms of results and release was solid but it's a location / value play at best.

YogaPant
10-15-19, 16:51
Katya at honey.

Massage 2/10 she is new at this.

Look 6/10 average looking.

Nuru 7/10 she is trying.

Attitude 9/10.

Age early 20's.

Height 5'0.

Repeat? Maybe.

FlipOnOver
10-15-19, 19:49
Is she still working at Temptation in Stanton??

Bla Bla
10-15-19, 21:40
I stopped by AAA last week on Saturday, got Mia. Older Chinese lady. Not much of a massage. Light touch. Felt nice. Lot of teasing. On the flip, more light teasing then she asked if I wanted an HJ. I asked her if she did anything else. She pointed at her mouth and said 80. I said ok. She gave me a nice seran wrap CBJ. Sucked good and kept on sucking and licking after I came. She lifted her top the whole time. Decent tits for an older lady. Not bad. Don't think I'll repeat, but was an ok time.

DunKirk666
10-15-19, 22:35
Is she still working at Temptation in Stanton??Haven't seen her in months. Been seeing Amy instead. She's ok but Candy is one of a kind. Hope Candy isn't gone for good. I'm still missing Jackie.

Wiregrass
10-15-19, 23:25
I had a last min. chance to escape the family and as I'd previously observed the nearby 777 Spa (Imperial Ave) I made the trip. Reading the posted menu sign ($40/ hr) she said no - $40 was for a half hour. When I said goodbye she relented. It is Not a place to brag about (upstairs, small, warm rooms).

She called herself Filey (like the horse), Chinese, 35 ish, typical round face. Cautious but eventually she offered a HJ. Nothing else was available; she asked for more than my $40 tip offering but quickly accepted it when I challenged her with that being the standard most everywhere. Next she wouldn't allow any touching. However I explained I would be very slow without something extra (and so I was) however she eventually relented and allowed me to fondle (but not view) her big jiggly boobs - down the blouse from the top; nice nipples.

While she got it done I wouldn't recommend her or this place.

This evening finds me 650 miles away - New Mexico.

Friendlylurker
10-16-19, 10:02
Not the cleanest or nicest looking place. It's a small shop, and the massage tables are separated by curtains. However, it has my go-to provider for a great are&T. Annie is probably mid-late 30's, looks average, and has some plump around her midsection but man she gives a good release. Gives a good medium massage with teasing. After the flip, she takes her time and actively tries to keep me edging. Unlike other providers who are quick to stop after the pop, she gets more info the milking and has given me multiple O's on more than one occasion. No talk about tip. House gets .3 and .4 goes to her. Nothing more than HE offered here.I second this post! Annie is my favorite right now, she'll give you attention throughout the whole massage.

Its 30 for an hour, I usually tip her 50 since I'll pay 40/40 somewhere else for a quick jackhammer HE.

Xmul22
10-16-19, 12:12
This place is called Ultimate or something like that. I do my own shaving downstairs but I got a massage there once. I thought it was OK, but nothing to repeat. This one is big and has the big toys up top. Massage was average and finish was uninspired. If you like big tits and aren't particular about the rest it might be worth a spin.Ultimate Chiro. Never had Val (latina, caucasian? I avoid Kim, the slim asian. I recommend Michelle (african american bbw) because she gives a great massage and has an awesome attitude. Unfortunately, her schedule is spotty.

MacNCheese
10-16-19, 13:05
I second this post! Annie is my favorite right now, she'll give you attention throughout the whole massage. Its 30 for an hour, I usually tip her 50 since I'll pay 40/40 somewhere else for a quick jackhammer HE.She definitely deserves the extra if you can stretch it. I was typing quickly before and forgot to mention I've been giving her the change from the house fee more recently. Treat her well.

FlipOnOver
10-16-19, 14:29
Haven't seen her in months. Been seeing Amy instead. She's ok but Candy is one of a kind. Hope Candy isn't gone for good. I'm still missing Jackie.How is the crew there now??

Temp was my goto in Stanton for about 2 years. When my ATF Tammy was there! Candy was always a solid choice also. Jessica Rabbit body with tats and a great attitude.

Their prices went up after a while so I started venturing to other places.

Who do you like there now?

DunKirk666
10-17-19, 10:02
How is the crew there now??

Temp was my goto in Stanton for about 2 years. When my ATF Tammy was there! Candy was always a solid choice also. Jessica Rabbit body with tats and a great attitude.

Their prices went up after a while so I started venturing to other places.

Who do you like there now?Amy is the one that I have been seeing there. Not much to look at, but great fake soft tits. She's 30 something, Vietnamese, short dark hair, body ok. Face is kinda stern but she looks nice when she smiles. Typical service for typical price. I'm planning on heading there this weekend to try someone new.

OCPlayer
10-17-19, 12:18
Checked out a new one this week at 2127 Harbor in CM. It is a hole in the wall place that is easy to miss. It is a converted office with parking in the back. I thought it might have potential due to its down and dirty look. I didn't see any reviews on it anywhere.

It was not good. Massage was OK. Two ladies there were below average asians. No hint of any extras, nor did I want any from them. Explorers, cross that one off your list.

NathanCross
10-17-19, 14:54
Decided to pay a second visit to this place and for the first time in my mongering career I have never felt so disgusted with myself.

I must have been blind the first visit. These ladies aren't gilf they're grandma that should be at home babysitting their grand kids. In fact the receptionist had an infant with him in the lobby. Got myself an old lady with sagging pancake tits and a **** so loose I can probably fist it. I can't cum from HJ at AMP so I tend to go for FS. But man oh man after a few thrust the smell hits me like a truck. It was either the diaper filled feces smell from the infant or from the granny. I'm leaning toward granny because the smell resemble a nursing home where everyone poops in their diaper. Had to use all my will power not to vomit all over her. Anyway, held my breathe closed my eyes and finish as fast as I could and gtfo of there.

Definitely will not return.

Anyone know where Angela from Sky in Anaheim went after they closed a year or two ago?

Mansis
10-17-19, 18:29
Checked out a new one this week at 2127 Harbor in CM. It is a hole in the wall place that is easy to miss. It is a converted office with parking in the back. I thought it might have potential due to its down and dirty look. I didn't see any reviews on it anywhere.

It was not good. Massage was OK. Two ladies there were below average asians. No hint of any extras, nor did I want any from them. Explorers, cross that one off your list.If you drive at harbor boulevard from 19th street to fair drive. At right is Thiptara (top quality legit massage), further up is Orchid (quality massage and acupuncture), further up cross the street is H& H (typical rub and tug), almost in front of that is Happy day spa (low quality establishment with average legit massage), a bit further up at left is body healing massage (was on my to do list), at k-mart shopping center is My head to toe (legit) and a bit further at 440 fair is the Disney land. Thanks for your report, body healing is deleted from my to do list.

Slammer6008
10-17-19, 20:06
Is there a place in Westminster we can get a decent haircut and a HJ.

I know the place in Orange I just want a better haircut. LOL.

TotalGrip
10-17-19, 22:34
Anna's Health & Healing Center Address:

17612 Beach Blvd, Suite 8.

Huntington Beach, California 92647.

I checked out RubMaps and sorted by "Most Reviews" figuring I would get a good spot. This came up with the most reviews in my area (though last review was a year ago, Feb 2018). Lucy was to most commonly reviewed name. I paid $40 to the house for one hour ($30/30 minutes; $60/90 minutes). All set to go. Provider said her name was Lucy. Great massage, but on the flip. NOPE. She does not do HJ. Okay, not a waste though, massage was good. Tipped $10 on $40 massage (25% tip) she asks for more. I say I don't understand. She says, "More. " When I said, "No," she got SUPER pissed.

YogaPant
10-17-19, 22:44
Anybody remember Nikki (looks like cj miles) from classy spa in Costa mesa girl with huge back tattoo (Dragon or panther) this was approx 5 yrs ago?

Sound7
10-18-19, 03:59
Food money?

Tip of $10. Not going back? $15 Coming back but not you? $ 20. Solid TCM and very satisfied with you.

$25 or more. GF material?

Anna's Health & Healing Center Address:

17612 Beach Blvd, Suite 8.

Huntington Beach, California 92647.

I checked out RubMaps and sorted by "Most Reviews" figuring I would get a good spot. This came up with the most reviews in my area (though last review was a year ago, Feb 2018). Lucy was to most commonly reviewed name. I paid $40 to the house for one hour ($30/30 minutes; $60/90 minutes). All set to go. Provider said her name was Lucy. Great massage, but on the flip. NOPE. She does not do HJ. Okay, not a waste though, massage was good. Tipped $10 on $40 massage (25% tip) she asks for more. I say I don't understand. She says, "More. " When I said, "No," she got SUPER pissed.

MrGene
10-18-19, 06:57
I was scoping out 440 Fair at night recently. Tried to find Honey Spa and was thrown off by the suite numbers (still looking, ha! While walking around I noticed a very attractive young white woman (probably mid-to-late 20's) coming into the center wearing lululemon type attire. Tall and thin. She headed up to suite 225. Assuming she's a provider. Anyone know what suite 225 is? No previous mention here on the forum.

Also, anyone know if Honey has an insta?

WhoreMaster 91
10-18-19, 07:59

I know the place in Orange I just want a better haircut. LOL.I would like a pedicure with a HE any out there??

OCPlayer
10-18-19, 09:51
If you drive at harbor boulevard from 19th street to fair drive. At right is Thiptara (top quality legit massage), further up is Orchid (quality massage and acupuncture), further up cross the street is H& H (typical rub and tug), almost in front of that is Happy day spa (low quality establishment with average legit massage), a bit further up at left is body healing massage (was on my to do list), at k-mart shopping center is My head to toe (legit) and a bit further at 440 fair is the Disney land. Thanks for your report, body healing is deleted from my to do list.Good summary of the ones on Harbor. I have a reason to be in the area occasionally and was going to check out Happy Day. I'll skip that one and save the 50. Thanks.

DunKirk666
10-18-19, 10:09
I was scoping out 440 Fair at night recently. Tried to find Honey Spa and was thrown off by the suite numbers (still looking, ha! While walking around I noticed a very attractive young white woman (probably mid-to-late 20's) coming into the center wearing lululemon type attire. Tall and thin. She headed up to suite 225. Assuming she's a provider. Anyone know what suite 225 is? No previous mention here on the forum.

Also, anyone know if Honey has an insta?There are mostly dispensaries upstairs so don't assume that she's a provider. She might work at a dispensary or was a customer looking for weed. There are a couple of spas upstairs but in my experience not really worth a visit.

OakOak22
10-18-19, 12:35
Anybody remember Nikki (looks like cj miles) from classy spa in Costa mesa girl with huge back tattoo (Dragon or panther) this was approx 5 yrs ago?Was it on her side?

OakOak22
10-18-19, 12:36
Decided to pay a second visit to this place and for the first time in my mongering career I have never felt so disgusted with myself.

I must have been blind the first visit. These ladies aren't gilf they're grandma that should be at home babysitting their grand kids. In fact the receptionist had an infant with him in the lobby. Got myself an old lady with sagging pancake tits and a **** so loose I can probably fist it. I can't cum from HJ at AMP so I tend to go for FS. But man oh man after a few thrust the smell hits me like a truck. It was either the diaper filled feces smell from the infant or from the granny. I'm leaning toward granny because the smell resemble a nursing home where everyone poops in their diaper. Had to use all my will power not to vomit all over her. Anyway, held my breathe closed my eyes and finish as fast as I could and gtfo of there.

Definitely will not return.Angela's tits were amazing but boy was she pricey.

YogaPant
10-18-19, 17:00
Was it on her side?Side and Back I think. My ATF.

Caribe
10-18-19, 17:13
Angela's tits were amazing but boy was she pricey.The reply was to a post about a visit to F&C. Is there an Angela there?

DJones
10-18-19, 18:45
Anybody remember Nikki (looks like cj miles) from classy spa in Costa mesa girl with huge back tattoo (Dragon or panther) this was approx 5 yrs ago?I do. Super hot, a punky vibe.

SmartPath
10-19-19, 00:14
What's the general consensus on going to a nuru place such as Honey Spa and choosing a regular handjob over nuru?

Does it cause the spa to eventually give priority to appointments to other mongers? I think yes but one of my acquaintances disagrees since the house makes the same no matter what?

Please give me your opinion gents.

John408
10-19-19, 04:37
Hi is there anyone that can help me locate a few good places in orange county, garden grove, specifically in Westminster ca for a good massage and HE. What was the damage? You can inbox me as well. I want to help build this community. Thank you in advance.

SaltyDog
10-19-19, 08:50
Anyone remember Kim from Totally Tanned? I miss those bouncy tits.

OakOak22
10-19-19, 12:20
The reply was to a post about a visit to F&C. Is there an Angela there?The last sentence of his post referenced Angela from sky.

Mansis
10-19-19, 19:38
What's the general consensus on going to a nuru place such as Honey Spa and choosing a regular handjob over nuru?

Does it cause the spa to eventually give priority to appointments to other mongers? I think yes but one of my acquaintances disagrees since the house makes the same no matter what?

Please give me your opinion gents.Let me share a story with you first. It was 2 years ago or maybe a bit further that I went to the new HS for the first time. I used to go there when it was an AMP. I told the receptionist that I saw their ad on backpage and it seems that the spa has changed management. She confirmed and explained the new structure (mixed ethnicities) and pricing (45/55/65). Tips were 40 for usual (I assumed to be code for HJ), 60 for topless, 80 nude and 100 Nuru. My first provider was Valerie. She asked me if I have been there and I told her it is the first time with the new group, although not first in the spa. She explained 60 topless, 80 nude and 140 Nuru. I told her about my conversation with receptionist and she acted as she just mixed 40 and 100 by a simple mistake. Anyway, I opted for 40 HJ for the first and as of today, the last time. Number of reports in USASG indicate 60/80/100 structure and not 40 HJ. I don't know if 40 HJ exists today or girls don't want to mention it. To my knowledge providers don't pocket anything form the house fee and thus, they are fully dependent on tips. That is not the case in spas with 100/ hhr house fee and 40 tip structure in which girls take a portion of house fee. I believe if mongers opt for simple HJ whether being a 40 or 60 $ option some of these girls would leave HS and the spa would lose money. As you know, some of the girls work on other nuru spas, some on LMPs, some have a stripper background, and some escort. If their income lowered by mongers opting for cheaper options, it is easy for them to switch from HS to another spa or even to switch jobs. Then, HS should bring new girls to replace them and it takes time for them to bring customers back again and again which is foundation of any successful business. Eventually, HS would lose money.

Santooki
10-19-19, 20:17
HS makes whatever they charge at the door. More providers = more options and thus likely fuller utilization of rooms.

The service you end up choosing basically goes to the girl, so it's really in the girls interest to up sell that.

Let me share a story with you first. It was 2 years ago or maybe a bit further that I went to the new HS for the first time. I used to go there when it was an AMP. I told the receptionist that I saw their ad on backpage and it seems that the spa has changed management. She confirmed and explained the new structure (mixed ethnicities) and pricing (45/55/65). Tips were 40 for usual (I assumed to be code for HJ), 60 for topless, 80 nude and 100 Nuru. My first provider was Valerie. She asked me if I have been there and I told her it is the first time with the new group, although not first in the spa. She explained 60 topless, 80 nude and 140 Nuru. I told her about my conversation with receptionist and she acted as she just mixed 40 and 100 by a simple mistake. Anyway, I opted for 40 HJ for the first and as of today, the last time. Number of reports in USASG indicate 60/80/100 structure and not 40 HJ. I don't know if 40 HJ exists today or girls don't want to mention it. To my knowledge providers don't pocket anything form the house fee and thus, they are fully dependent on tips. That is not the case in spas with 100/ hhr house fee and 40 tip structure in which girls take a portion of house fee. I believe if mongers opt for simple HJ whether being a 40 or 60 $ option some of these girls would leave HS and the spa would lose money. As you know, some of the girls work on other nuru spas, some on LMPs, some have a stripper background, and some escort. If their income lowered by mongers opting for cheaper options, it is easy for them to switch from HS to another spa or even to switch jobs. Then, HS should bring new girls to replace them and it takes time for them to bring customers back again and again which is foundation of any successful business. Eventually, HS would lose money.

Caribe
10-19-19, 20:32
The last sentence of his post referenced Angela from sky.Thanks. I originality read what I thought was the full quoted message with the reply. I submitted my post, after that. Later, I went back and read the original post and saw the last paragraph about Angela.

RubnHood
10-20-19, 05:39
I was speaking with a former HS MT and she told me the recent practices at HS that caused her to move on.

She said that recently HS had hired a bunch of new girls (which we have noticed on their flickr page), more girls than they have rooms, just so they will be able to accommodate any walk-ins that may stop by. The MTs are encouraged to handle their own bookings and let the front desk "managers" know when they have appointments. However some of the management does not seem to care if a MT has a regular client with an appointment coming in soon or not, if she is free when a walk-in comes in and happens to be the next person available, or asks for her, especially if the manager has some personal beef with the MT.

In this particular situation, the MT had a regular with a usual lunchtime appointment coming in 30 minutes, when a walk-in came in and her name was called. When the MT came into the room, the guy was not even undressed and wanted to talk about the session in depth, then wanted to start after 10-15 minutes had already passed. The MT apologized and said that she had an previous scheduled appointment, and since they had not yet started, would he be willing to see if there was another MT available that he liked, so he could get his full 30 minute session? He was okay with that, and went to the front desk to switch. However, later the manager chewed out the MT for implying there was another client on the way, and for refusing to work with the walk-in. (Neither of which was strictly true.).

Also with influx of all the new MT's, some of the less popular MT's were only getting 1-2 clients on the days they were scheduled, but if they did not bring in clients on their own they got in trouble for not "bringing in business" for HS, and would get fewer days scheduled per week. Sort of a Catch-22 as they would soon not be able to make enough money to make it worthwhile to stay.

So the house fees do go to the house, and whatever they can negotiate as a tip goes to the MTs, but I did not happen to ask if they also got paid hourly, or if it was 100% tips, but I will try to find out that info next time.

YogaPant
10-20-19, 10:43
I was speaking with a former HS MT and she told me the recent practices at HS that caused her to move on.

She said that recently HS had hired a bunch of new girls (which we have noticed on their flickr page), more girls than they have rooms, just so they will be able to accommodate any walk-ins that may stop by. The MTs are encouraged to handle their own bookings and let the front desk "managers" know when they have appointments. However some of the management does not seem to care if a MT has a regular client with an appointment coming in soon or not, if she is free when a walk-in comes in and happens to be the next person available, or asks for her, especially if the manager has some personal beef with the MT.

In this particular situation, the MT had a regular with a usual lunchtime appointment coming in 30 minutes, when a walk-in came in and her name was called. When the MT came into the room, the guy was not even undressed and wanted to talk about the session in depth, then wanted to start after 10-15 minutes had already passed. The MT apologized and said that she had an previous scheduled appointment, and since they had not yet started, would he be willing to see if there was another MT available that he liked, so he could get his full 30 minute session? He was okay with that, and went to the front desk to switch. However, later the manager chewed out the MT for implying there was another client on the way, and for refusing to work with the walk-in. (Neither of which was strictly true.)..Plus MT pays for cleaning fees.

Tipisil
10-20-19, 11:57

She said that recently HS had hired a bunch of new girls (which we have noticed on their flickr page), more girls than they have rooms, just so they will be able to accommodate any walk-ins that may stop by. The MTs are encouraged to handle their own bookings and let the front desk "managers" know when they have appointments. However some of the management does not seem to care if a MT has a regular client with an appointment coming in soon or not, if she is free when a walk-in comes in and happens to be the next person available, or asks for her, especially if the manager has some personal beef with the MT. I stopped going to HS a while back and don't think ill be back. With the exception of one or two the services are subpar and falling. Granted the chicks look hot, but often the attitude and horrible service make it not worth the time.

Ggwrx11
10-20-19, 15:47
Any intel on VIP massage on katella and magnolia?

Thanks in advance!

SmartPath
10-20-19, 18:59
Let me share a story with you first. It was 2 years ago or maybe a bit further that I went to the new HS for the first time. I used to go there when it was an AMP. I told the receptionist that I saw their ad on backpage and it seems that the spa has changed management. She confirmed and explained the new structure (mixed ethnicities) and pricing (45/55/65). Tips were 40 for usual (I assumed to be code for HJ), 60 for topless, 80 nude and 100 Nuru. My first provider was Valerie. She asked me if I have been there and I told her it is the first time with the new group, although not first in the spa. She explained 60 topless, 80 nude and 140 Nuru. I told her about my conversation with receptionist and she acted as she just mixed 40 and 100 by a simple mistake. Anyway, I opted for 40 HJ for the first and as of today, the last time. Number of reports in USASG indicate 60/80/100 structure and not 40 HJ. I don't know if 40 HJ exists today or girls don't want to mention it. To my knowledge providers don't pocket anything form the house fee and thus, they are fully dependent on tips. That is not the case in spas with 100/ hhr house fee and 40 tip structure in which girls take a portion of house fee. I believe if mongers opt for simple HJ whether being a 40 or 60 $ option some of these girls would leave HS and the spa would lose money. As you know, some of the girls work on other nuru spas, some on LMPs, some have a stripper background, and some escort. If their income lowered by mongers opting for cheaper options, it is easy for them to switch from HS to another spa or even to switch jobs. Then, HS should bring new girls to replace them and it takes time for them to bring customers back again and again which is foundation of any successful business. Eventually, HS would lose money.I'm guessing the girls don't mention 40/60 because 90% of the guys going there expect the girls to be fully nude. One of the girls told me that none of her clients opt for anything else besides nuru. But money is money. 40/60 is better than nothing as long as it doesn't lead to getting blacklisted from that provider. The great thing about HS is it's hands down the busiest MP I've ever seen. Even more than strip clubs!

In this particular situation, the MT had a regular with a usual lunchtime appointment coming in 30 minutes, when a walk-in came in and her name was called. When the MT came into the room, the guy was not even undressed and wanted to talk about the session in depth, then wanted to start after 10-15 minutes had already passed. The MT apologized and said that she had an previous scheduled appointment, and since they had not yet started, would he be willing to see if there was another MT available that he liked, so he could get his full 30 minute session? He was okay with that, and went to the front desk to switch. However, later the manager chewed out the MT for implying there was another client on the way, and for refusing to work with the walk-in. (Neither of which was strictly true.).

Also with influx of all the new MT's, some of the less popular MT's were only getting 1-2 clients on the days they were scheduled, but if they did not bring in clients on their own they got in trouble for not "bringing in business" for HS, and would get fewer days scheduled per week. Sort of a Catch-22 as they would soon not be able to make enough money to make it worthwhile to stay.

So the house fees do go to the house, and whatever they can negotiate as a tip goes to the MTs, but I did not happen to ask if they also got paid hourly, or if it was 100% tips, but I will try to find out that info next time.That's awful. I think I know the MT. There's only one receptionist who's an asshole to the girls and you guys know who I'm talking about. The good girls tend to not work at the same time she does. Girls keep 100% of the tips, no hourly. I've heard of the house giving a cover to some of the better girls, not sure if this is still in practice.

If HS management is reading this, word of advice: quality over quantity. Boot the girls who aren't getting repeats, stop hiring fat / ugly thots (this only makes guys less likely to try out new girls), & treat your staff well by taking care of their booking and setting them up for success. In this day and age of digital media, it's winner take all. If I was an established mt with a set of regulars, I could easily have them follow me on my other platforms and just leave the spa, unless the spa takes care of my setup / bookings / gets me more customers / overall makes it's easier for me to do my job. I will always see my favorite girls even if they leave Honey.

Plus MT pays for cleaning fees.Has this always been the case? That's very strange that MT has to pay for cleaning fees. Never heard of this.

MentalWais
10-20-19, 19:05
Brianna, Claire and Andrea used to be my go-to girls. Seeing a lot of new ones. Any intel on girls with additional services? PM me, please.

MongerLonger
10-20-19, 20:27
Hello fellow mongers.

I've been silently observing this forum for the last year or so, and have been a massage enthusiast for about 3 years now. I've gained quite a bit of knowledge of the whole underground scene of massage parlors, and think its time to start contributing. My first review is on my latest experience at nurumassage310 in carson / torrance area. Its in a pretty busy shopping center, but I couldn't care less what people think of me so I spark up a bowl before I head in (Nothing beats a nuru massage while high off the devils lettuce aha.) When I walk in I ask for 1 hour which is $. 65 flat. There's no haggling about tips here, because the entrance fee includes all available extras. This was my first time here so I just went with whoever was available. I don't remember the name of my masseuse, she was a slim ebony with b cups, an average ass, and red hair overall appearance is a 6/10. I'm lying on the massage table and in she walks wearing a black bikini with a see through lace robe. She starts with light back massage, then works her way to my legs with light teasing of the boys. Once the leg portion of the massage is over she strips down, oils up then proceeds to slide all over my back, legs and in between the legs. After the flip she puts my manhood between her legs all the way up against her pussy and gives me on of the most intimate nuru massages I've ever had. We were face to face, and had a rythm going as she slid up and down the shaft, which was still pressed up against her kitty. She finishes me off with a nice double hand HJ. She wipes me off and senses I'm about to get up so she tells me we still have 15 minutes, which was surprising to me cause I'm used to getting cheated of my time LOL. She finished me off with a decent back massage, then I got the fuck out of there.

-Monger Longer.

DunKirk666
10-20-19, 23:35
Hello fellow mongers.

I've been silently observing this forum for the last year or so, and have been a massage enthusiast for about 3 years now. I've gained quite a bit of knowledge of the whole underground scene of massage parlors, and think its time to start contributing. My first review is on my latest experience at nurumassage310 in carson / torrance area. Its in a pretty busy shopping center, but I couldn't care less what people think of me so I spark up a bowl before I head in (Nothing beats a nuru massage while high off the devils lettuce aha.) When I walk in I ask for 1 hour which is $. 65 flat. There's no haggling about tips here, because the entrance fee includes all available extras. This was my first time here so I just went with whoever was available. I don't remember the name of my masseuse, she was a slim ebony with b cups, an average ass, and red hair overall appearance is a 6/10. I'm lying on the massage table and in she walks wearing a black bikini with a see through lace robe. She starts with light back massage, then works her way to my legs with light teasing of the boys. Once the leg portion of the massage is over she strips down, oils up then proceeds to slide all over my back, legs and in between the legs. After the flip she puts my manhood between her legs all the way up against her pussy and gives me on of the most intimate nuru massages I've ever had. We were face to face, and had a rythm going as she slid up and down the shaft, which was still pressed up against her kitty. She finishes me off with a nice double hand HJ. She wipes me off and senses I'm about to get up so she tells me we still have 15 minutes, which was surprising to me cause I'm used to getting cheated of my time LOL. She finished me off with a decent back massage, then I got the fuck out of there..Thanks for the review, but it should have been posted in the Inglewood / SB forum.

MikeSilero00
10-21-19, 02:30
Look for Aria if you want an authentic Nuru experience. Real nuru gel + heated mattress cover.Anyone have recent contact info?

Connaisseur
10-21-19, 02:58
Dropped in this morning. It's in a medical plaza off El Toro. Cute asian girl in dress at desk, $45 for 30 min. 1st time there, didn't ask for anyone specific, got Kate Indian girl in 20's 8/10 body small but not quite spinner. Offered Nuru for $120, counted with $100 and she took. Disrobed down to thong. Gave light normal massage 1st few minutes then did b2 b slide. It was nice. But not super sensual, on flip she did a little more teasing then straight to work. Asked her to take thong off, she complied. FOV ok but no FIV. Popped paid and left asked girl at desk if they had other girls, and told me they have white and latina just have to ask next time. Mentioned "Jolee" that I vaguley remember doing FS in the area a few years ago. My be more on menu here.Just stopped by there the other day. Hot MMS in a short dress as well, drew Lili, a hot Asian spinner in her early 30's. Turned out to be my luck day, Lili came in wearing an alluring pencil dress outlining her sexy physique. She began a wonderful soft-touch treatment with no stone left unturned. She then sat between my legs with me still on my stomach, and her legs alongside my body, teasing the living lights out of me while I got to play with her legs and feet. Having a thing for pretty feet, I decided to turn this to my advantage.

The flip came, and she offered Nuru, which I declined. We agreed on 1.0 for naked HJ (too much for a 45 min session, but allow me to explain.); as I mentioned earlier, since the untimely departure of my favorite foot queen at Valencia I hadn't been able to locate a provider to fulfill my desires. Now the tables turned. Lili disrobed, and the view of her body (bolt-ons, but a great ass and heavenly legs) damn near made me bust a nut right then and there. I held out, and allowed her to proceed; after a few minutes of this torture, I coaxed her into sitting between my legs again, except this time we were face-to-face. We than wrangled into a position with manhood enwrapped by her gorgeous feet, and her oiled-up fingers slightly teasing the very top of my cock. She then started gently massaging my balls with one foot, while the other slid up and down my shaft.

I finished shortly thereafter with an earth-shuddering orgasm, in view of one of the prettiest pussies right in front of me.

Lili cleaned me up, and continued with a gentle, soft-touch massage until our time was up.

I left happy, and very satisfied. Did I overpay? Yes. Did her insisting on paying her before taking her clothes off rub me the wrong way. Absolutely. But in the end, did I have one hell of a good time! F. k yesss! And in my book, that's what counts. I am already saving my $$ for my next session.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Mintzpo
10-21-19, 12:44
Any record on MT at Fullerton Spa? Thinking about hitting up today or tomorrow. A friend recommend Susan.

Mel
10-21-19, 15:52
Any record on MT at Fullerton Spa? Thinking about hitting up today or tomorrow. A friend recommend Susan.It's Suzanne. Log in, above and to the right click "search thread". Type in "Fullerton" or "Fullerton Spa". Lots of info up already.

I recommend Suzanne, also heard Candy was a fun time, too.

Mintzpo
10-21-19, 16:26
It's Suzanne. Log in, above and to the right click "search thread". Type in "Fullerton" or "Fullerton Spa". Lots of info up already.

I recommend Suzanne, also heard Candy was a fun time, too.Best BBBJCIM I'be ever had, seriously. It's an art with her, suction, tickling balls, etc. A must try! God bless Suzanne / Susan (Mon-Tues only). Will checkout Candy at some point. . 40 entry and. 80. $. 20 all in? Not bad.

Avec Bier
10-21-19, 19:19
Please in LF. Walked right by Serenity, which I guess is still open? I'll have to investigate. Colombian girl, but not Catalina. Name was Lucy. Bolt-ons and probably ass implants, a little beat up in the face, but very nice. My first ever nuru, with a HE. Maybe she wasn't very good at it, but I didn't really like the nuru part.

Total was $1. 4, with. 4 to the house.

VinSoft
10-21-19, 22:45
I went to the place on Santa Ana Av tonight for a massage.

65 for 1 hr for the house.

A 35 viet woman did the massage. She looked OK, nothing special.

Massage was good and many touches around the bottom and between the legs.

On the flip she asked me. 60 for a HJ, I asked if she do more but only HJ.

I said. 40, she insisted for. 6 but finally did if for. 40.

Massage was good but a bit pricey and out after 45 min.

Total damages. 65 + . 40.

I don't know if I will be back.

Cappy73
10-21-19, 23:17
And toftt is getting old.

So the house fees do go to the house, and whatever they can negotiate as a tip goes to the MTs, but I did not happen to ask if they also got paid hourly, or if it was 100% tips, but I will try to find out that info next time.

Slammer6008
10-21-19, 23:53
Best BBBJCIM I'be ever had, seriously. It's an art with her, suction, tickling balls, etc. A must try! God bless Suzanne / Susan (Mon-Tues only). Will checkout Candy at some point. . 40 entry and. 80. $. 20 all in? Not bad.You're welcome. LOL.

Slammer6008
10-22-19, 00:11
Best BBBJCIM I'be ever had, seriously. It's an art with her, suction, tickling balls, etc. A must try! God bless Suzanne / Susan (Mon-Tues only). Will checkout Candy at some point. . 40 entry and. 80. $. 20 all in? Not bad.Sharing is caring. LOL Does anyone have someone in south El Monte going on Thursday.

Ggwrx11
10-22-19, 02:31
Can anyone provide info on a good place that offers 4 hands with somewhat decent looking MT? Really want to try a place within the next couple days!

Two Minute Man
10-22-19, 08:31
Can anyone provide info on a good place that offers 4 hands with somewhat decent looking MT? Really want to try a place within the next couple days!I can recommend 212 Spa at 440 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa for a great 4 hand massage. House fee for both girls is $65 for 30 minutes total. Fun times.

BoulderBoy
10-22-19, 12:48
I can recommend 212 Spa at 440 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa for a great 4 hand massage. House fee for both girls is $65 for 30 minutes total. Fun times.What would you say is proper tipping etiquette for two?

Danny2
10-22-19, 14:18
What would you say is proper tipping etiquette for two?They will probably expect $ each.

Two Minute Man
10-22-19, 15:06
They will probably expect $ each.I have never tipped anywhere near that much and I have repeated with Candy and Kelly numerous times with no negative vibes whatsoever. I tip $40 each for handjob. They always get naked anyway because they will try and upsell you to nuru once you are excited. I usually decline the nuru and enjoy a HE with two naked chicks for $40 each. The one time I agreed to nuru they wanted $60 each which is still a good tip for 15 minutes work. We all like to think we are studs but, believe me, having two girls rubbing their oiled, naked breasts over you will get you off pretty quickly. I also had a great topless handjob session with Kelly and Lisa (now gone) that was spectacular as Lisa kept slowing things down and turned it into a 30 minute edging session before release. Tipped them $45 each on that occasion, out the door for $155 total. Honey Spa drives a lot of traffic to 440 Fair Drive but there are a lot of other spas in that complex that aggressively pursue you as you walk through. Most of them are MUCH cheaper than HS.

Koreahh
10-22-19, 16:21

I know the place in Orange I just want a better haircut. LOL.I second this. But instead of haircut, shave / wax kind of thing LOL.

DunKirk666
10-22-19, 23:07
They will probably expect $ each.Yep. Even if only one of them is doing 90% of the work they will both expect the same tip.

BigSurprise
10-23-19, 00:32
Back to Goldenwest Massage! I really enjoyed the friendly service with each of the girls! This one is on Garden Grove blvd and Goldenwest st. There is another one called Goldenwest spa which I have not tried yet.

CubeBrick
10-23-19, 01:17
Recent visits:

Checked out the upstairs place (left door) on Bristol and Central (south of Warner) that one could call "best friends forever" and had a session with a super cute girl with pretty much the nicest little body I've seen in a long time. She said her name was Hanna, and she was very perky. She wore jean shorts and a halter top and weighs 99 pounds soaking wet. She appears to be mid to late 20's with the figure of a college freshman before the "freshman 20. " Just superb in every way. No tatts, all natural and pretty much 9/10 body, face 7/10 and very very cute. What made this session memorable was she acted like she wanted to be my girlfriend. Just a fantastic surprise and excellent in every way.

Had a session at the place nearby Harvey's Sports Bar and 7-11 just a few blocks away from Animalheim Convention Center and met a super nice girl named Victoria. In my humble opinion she is the cutest girl next door in the southland: all natural petite body, early 20's, unshaved little snatch and just beautiful low mileage girl. She is a bit pricey compared to the field so she is not for the budget minded, but if you are willing to put in the effort to make her effort worthwhile, I would say the experience was quite rewarding. Her skin is flawless, no tatts or piercings and she is an innocent looking Asian beauty queen. These gals are what make this hobby worthwhile. Just wanted to share what turned out to be a couple of amazingly pleasant surprises. If these gals are indicative of the new crop of massage providers, we are in good shape.

JDog1234
10-23-19, 03:12
Was a regular until it shut down. Used to see Julia and Monica. Enjoyed them both. I found out where Julia landed but haven't been able to find Monica (who I enjoyed more). Anyone know where she's working at now.

While I'm at it, my favorite was Ortega. Mimi and Crystal. Haven't been able to find them anywhere. With the usual name change at a new place it's almost impossible unless you stumble on them. Wondering if anyone know where they could be at, as well.

Thanks!

Mintzpo
10-23-19, 08:26
Recent visits:

Checked out the upstairs place (left door) on Bristol and Central (south of Warner) that one could call "best friends forever" and had a session with a super cute girl with pretty much the nicest little body I've seen in a long time. She said her name was Hanna, and she was very perky. She wore jean shorts and a halter top and weighs 99 pounds soaking wet. She appears to be mid to late 20's with the figure of a college freshman before the "freshman 20. " Just superb in every way. No tatts, all natural and pretty much 9/10 body, face 7/10 and very very cute. What made this session memorable was she acted like she wanted to be my girlfriend. Just a fantastic surprise and excellent in every way.

Had a session at the place nearby Harvey's Sports Bar and 7-11 just a few blocks away from Animalheim Convention Center and met a super nice girl named Victoria. In my humble opinion she is the cutest girl next door in the southland: all natural petite body, early 20's, unshaved little snatch and just beautiful low mileage girl. She is a bit pricey compared to the field so she is not for the budget minded, but if you are willing to put in the effort to make her effort worthwhile, I would say the experience was quite rewarding. Her skin is flawless, no tatts or piercings and she is an innocent looking Asian beauty queen. These gals are what make this hobby worthwhile. Just wanted to share what turned out to be a couple of amazingly pleasant surprises. If these gals are indicative of the new crop of massage providers, we are in good shape.Are we talking FS? Damages?

DunKirk666
10-23-19, 09:23
Was a regular until it shut down. Used to see Julia and Monica. Enjoyed them both. I found out where Julia landed but haven't been able to find Monica (who I enjoyed more). Anyone know where she's working at now.

While I'm at it, my favorite was Ortega. Mimi and Crystal. Haven't been able to find them anywhere. With the usual name change at a new place it's almost impossible unless you stumble on them. Wondering if anyone know where they could be at, as well.

Thanks!Hadn't been there in a while. When did they close down?

Van Deventer
10-23-19, 13:46
Has VT Spa been reviewed on here recently? I've gone through many pages on this forum and haven't seen anything, and The search tool doesn't work on two letter searches. I thought it might be the same place as Vytel which was mentioned here a couple of times, but not sure. I'm from out of town, so not familiar with the different shops.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

JDog1234
10-23-19, 14:19
Hadn't been there in a while. When did they close down?They had some LE action back in Feb. / March which crippled them but managed to crawl alone for a few months before shutting down in Aug.

AlexRodriguez
10-23-19, 19:34
Recent visits:

Had a session at the place nearby Harvey's Sports Bar and 7-11 just a few blocks away from Animalheim Convention Center and met a super nice girl named Victoria. In my humble opinion she is the cutest girl next door in the southland: all natural petite body, early 20's, unshaved little snatch and just beautiful low mileage girl. She is a bit pricey compared to the field so she is not for the budget minded, but if you are willing to put in the effort to make her effort worthwhile, I would say the experience was quite rewarding. Her skin is flawless, no tatts or piercings and she is an innocent looking Asian beauty queen. These gals are what make this hobby worthwhile. Just wanted to share what turned out to be a couple of amazingly pleasant surprises. If these gals are indicative of the new crop of massage providers, we are in good shape.So were these super hot girls GFE? Did you get DFK? BBBJ? DATY? BBFS? CFS? CIM? Anal? Lets' hear some details, my man.

MPNinja
10-24-19, 08:22
Back to Goldenwest Massage! I really enjoyed the friendly service with each of the girls! This one is on Garden Grove blvd and Goldenwest st. There is another one called Goldenwest spa which I have not tried yet.How was the massage? HE? Price?

TotalGrip
10-24-19, 14:24

I know the place in Orange I just want a better haircut. LOL.Where is the place in Orange?

SlappySalami
10-24-19, 14:24
Saw a girl based on this ad. The pics are fake but kinda accurate. She does have a few tatts, but overall nice appearance. She works out of a little hole in the wall off brookhurst by appointment.

Her best feature is her titty's. They are big and soft with large aureolas. Also a big ass as well.

https://orangecountyca.assortlist.com/massagespa/a1523131

Mintzpo
10-24-19, 14:39
Saw a girl based on this ad. The pics are fake but kinda accurate. She does have a few tatts, but overall nice appearance. She works out of a little hole in the wall off brookhurst by appointment.

Her best feature is her titty's. They are big and soft with large aureolas. Also a big ass as well.

https://orangecountyca.assortlist.com/massagespa/a1523131What was the damage and services offered? Also, what do you rate her face?

Two Minute Man
10-24-19, 16:53
So, apologies to the haters, but I got a lot of PMs asking me to continue my posts of my Sukebe twins experience. Skip this if you are not interested.

Sara was on her knees between my legs as I sat on my buddy's Sukebe chair. I was breathing heavily with anticipation. She was kneeling on her pink humility pillow dressed as a cheerleader. Koko, dressed identically, was relaxing in the viewing gallery clearly enjoying the show. Sara leaned forward and started to gently kiss my neck. She nibbled my ear and whispered how much she was looking forward to sucking me off. I was rock hard and continually leaking pre-cum. She moved very slowly down my body sucking my nipples and gently kissing, licking and nibbling my stomach. She left a trail of pink lipstick kisses from my neck to my belly button and seemed to really enjoy teasing me. I struggled against my bonds but my hands were tied securely behind my back. When her lips reached the head of my cock she gave it one very soft kiss and then began to nibble my inner thighs. There was a lot of teasing and light grazing of my genitals as she warmed me up. She lavished attention on my legs, from my knees to my inner thighs and occasionally just grazed my nuts with her tongue. She tried to maintain eye contact with me as much as possible but when she disappeared from view I had Koko's smiling face beaming encouragement at me. I had fantasized about this ever since I laid eyes on Sara two years ago and now it was happening. I was leaking pre-cum in a steady flow. Sara licked it from the head of my cock several times but it did nothing to diminish the fluid from pooling around my cockhead. She teased me until I could take no more. She nibbled my nuts, licked up and down my shaft and just tortured me with her soft touch. I have always been a gentleman around Sara but she had finally driven me insane with desire. If my hands weren't secured behind my back, I would have grabbed her by the hair and forced her head onto my cock. I needed release desperately and would have done anything to achieve it. My cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. Well, certainly without any pharmaceutical assistance. I had taken Viagra once in Thailand and had experienced a similarly blood engorged erection. My current hard-on drew parallels with my Viagra experience.

After what seemed like an eternity, she looked me in the eyes and then whispered softly, "are you ready for me to suck your cock?" I nodded yes and her lips moved slowly towards the head of my penis. She gave the head a couple of soft kisses and then guided it between her pink glossed lips. When my cock entered her warm mouth I let out a moan of pleasure. Koko was watching intently as if try to see what I responded the most to. Sara slowly bobbed up and down on my cock raking her pink nails across my nutsack. I could feel my loins stirring almost immediately as my orgasm approached. I really didn't want to have a premature ejaculation. However, I had waited two years for this moment and the anticipation was going to make me come very quickly. Koko could sense I was close and she got up from the couch and walked over to the Sukebe chair. She knelt down next to me and without making any contact whispered softly in my ear. "Don't fight it. Listen to your body. If you are ready to come just enjoy the moment. There will be lots of opportunities for you to come again tonight! Sara can't wait to dress up as a schoolgirl and give you a rimjob. ".

That was all it took! I turned to face the beautiful Koko who was kneeling beside the Sukebe chair dressed as a cheerleader. We made eye contact and even though I knew she was off limits I wanted her to witness my pleasure. She lent forward so that our foreheads touched and looked into my eyes as I started to ejaculate into Sara's willing mouth. I had a tremendous orgasm and was shivering with pleasure as I shot my load into Sara's mouth. I had to smile. My nuts had unloaded within 2 minutes of Sara's lips engulfing my cock thus dismissing any parallels to my Viagra experience.

Sara swallowed my ejaculate and kept her soft lips on my cock for several minutes until I went soft and my breathing returned to normal. Then she began to lick the remnants of my cum from my cock and balls and I could feel myself hardening again. She finally removed her eager tongue from my shaft and grabbed her crock pot full of hot towels. She thoroughly cleaned me before she left the room. Koko remained on her knees by my side as I composed myself. I knew she wasn't on the menu but she reached behind my back and held one of my hands as we shared the moment. Once I indicated that I was ready, Koko excitedly suggested that we go and select the accessories for the schoolgirl outfit for round two. She untied my hands and I rose shakily to my feet.

Gulongitlog
10-24-19, 18:24

https://orangecountyca.assortlist.com/massagespa/a1523131What's the damage? And does she offer anything else?

Mintzpo
10-24-19, 18:48
So, apologies to the haters, but I got a lot of PMs asking me to continue my posts of my Sukebe twins experience. Skip this if you are not interested.

Sara was on her knees between my legs as I sat on my buddy's Sukebe chair. I was breathing heavily with anticipation. She was kneeling on her pink humility pillow dressed as a cheerleader. Koko, dressed identically, was relaxing in the viewing gallery clearly enjoying the show. Sara leaned forward and started to gently kiss my neck. She nibbled my ear and whispered how much she was looking forward to sucking me off. I was rock hard and continually leaking pre-cum. She moved very slowly down my body sucking my nipples and gently kissing, licking and nibbling my stomach. She left a trail of pink lipstick kisses from my neck to my belly button and seemed to really enjoy teasing me. I struggled against my bonds but my hands were tied securely behind my back. When her lips reached the head of my cock she gave it one very soft kiss and then began to nibble my inner thighs. There was a lot of teasing and light grazing of my genitals as she warmed me up. She lavished attention on my legs, from my knees to my inner thighs and occasionally just grazed my nuts with her tongue. She tried to maintain eye contact with me as much as possible but when she disappeared from view I had Koko's smiling face beaming encouragement at me. I had fantasized about this ever since I laid eyes on Sara two years ago and now it was happening. I was leaking pre-cum in a steady flow. Sara licked it from the head of my cock several times but it did nothing to diminish the fluid from pooling around my cockhead. She teased me until I could take no more. She nibbled my nuts, licked up and down my shaft and just tortured me with her soft touch. I have always been a gentleman around Sara but she had finally driven me insane with desire. If my hands weren't secured behind my back, I would have grabbed her by the hair and forced her head onto my cock. I needed release desperately and would have done anything to achieve it. My cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. Well, certainly without any pharmaceutical assistance. I had taken Viagra once in Thailand and had experienced a similarly blood engorged erection. My current hard-on drew parallels with my Viagra experience..I just nutted my pants. How do I get to participate?

SnapKrackle
10-25-19, 03:25
Anyone know of a good spot in Anaheim that offer great service and not costing to much.

Two Minute Man
10-25-19, 09:27
I just nutted my pants. How do I get to participate?Hey bro, I sent you a PM. Thanks for the positive feedback.

SaltyDog
10-25-19, 10:54

Sara was on her knees between my legs as I sat on my buddy's Sukebe chair. I was breathing heavily with anticipation. She was kneeling on her pink humility pillow dressed as a cheerleader. Koko, dressed identically, was relaxing in the viewing gallery clearly enjoying the show. Sara leaned forward and started to gently kiss my neck. She nibbled my ear and whispered how much she was looking forward to sucking me off. I was rock hard and continually leaking pre-cum. She moved very slowly down my body sucking my nipples and gently kissing, licking and nibbling my stomach. She left a trail of pink lipstick kisses from my neck to my belly button and seemed to really enjoy teasing me. I struggled against my bonds but my hands were tied securely behind my back. When her lips reached the head of my cock she gave it one very soft kiss and then began to nibble my inner thighs. There was a lot of teasing and light grazing of my genitals as she warmed me up. She lavished attention on my legs, from my knees to my inner thighs and occasionally just grazed my nuts with her tongue. She tried to maintain eye contact with me as much as possible but when she disappeared from view I had Koko's smiling face beaming encouragement at me. I had fantasized about this ever since I laid eyes on Sara two years ago and now it was happening. I was leaking pre-cum in a steady flow. Sara licked it from the head of my cock several times but it did nothing to diminish the fluid from pooling around my cockhead. She teased me until I could take no more. She nibbled my nuts, licked up and down my shaft and just tortured me with her soft touch. I have always been a gentleman around Sara but she had finally driven me insane with desire. If my hands weren't secured behind my back, I would have grabbed her by the hair and forced her head onto my cock. I needed release desperately and would have done anything to achieve it. My cock was as hard as I had ever seen it. Well, certainly without any pharmaceutical assistance. I had taken Viagra once in Thailand and had experienced a similarly blood engorged erection. My current hard-on drew parallels with my ViagraThe sub pillow. Yes I'd like to see her in her knees now. SJC not too far for me.

BigSurprise
10-25-19, 11:36
How was the massage? HE? Price?Massage is great! HE at $40.00 an hour!

CubeBrick
10-25-19, 13:26
So were these super hot girls GFE? Did you get DFK? BBBJ? DATY? BBFS? CFS? CIM? Anal? Lets' hear some details, my man.This place is on 1xx5 Central (cross street Bristol) behind El Pollo Loco. There are 2 places upstairs, the one on the left is better. Hotter girls and service.

I got to go to work can't comment too much.It's pretty standard, everything is safe, but I did manage to get some kissing from this particular girl. But YMMV they recognized me and treated me well. The chick named Hanna was really awesome. Months ago I had a chick named Paris, she was very hot as well.

Two Minute Man
10-25-19, 13:45
The sub pillow. Yes I'd like to see her in her knees now. SJC not too far for me.I believe she left SJC due to the number of mongers making lewd requests on the phone! Currently works at East Star Spa in Orange and may go by Cera as there is another Sara there. She is the epitome of a sub.

Dgoesinyours
10-25-19, 15:57
Went there a few days ago had a good time. No a great time. Anyone know of a place like this further north? Some place that has white girls or something other than the typical Chinese or Korean AMP?

Not as concerned about money.

Hornilius69
10-25-19, 16:18
This place is on 1xx5 Central (cross street Bristol) behind El Pollo Loco. There are 2 places upstairs, the one on the left is better. Hotter girls and service.

I got to go to work can't comment too much.It's pretty standard, everything is safe, but I did manage to get some kissing from this particular girl. But YMMV they recognized me and treated me well. The chick named Hanna was really awesome. Months ago I had a chick named Paris, she was very hot as well.I recommend going to this place in the evening. Same standard damage for FS and CBJ. You might get BBBJ if the girls like you.

Connaisseur
10-25-19, 18:17
Following my recent very pleasant experience at Elite, I returned the other day to meet with Catalina. Sweet Colombian girl in her late 20's / early 30's, dressed in a tight tank top, and leopard spandex pants. I requested 30 min, and Catalina began working her magic. She ranks high in my personal looks-scale, as she is not super-skinny, but feminine enough, with pretty bee to cee cups. If I have one gripe, it would be that she is a bit on the chatty side. Her soft-touch massage was good, but not as intuitive and intimate as Lili's the other day. We then discussed the options, and I decided on a nude HE. Catalina did a great job, but it still felt a bit mechanical, especially since she was talking the whole time about unrelated topics. I had a good time, and would probably select a different, more sensual provider next time. Her body is smoking hot, though, and I may return just for that LOL.

Conn.

MPNinja
10-25-19, 18:45
Massage is great! HE at $40.00 an hour!Thanks! Went there today, I had Tina, decent massage, HE was better than expected. Not rushed, a lot of teasing and caressing before the HJ. 40 for HE.

PwrRngr1
10-25-19, 20:21
Just 4 you Massage.

Provider: Jenny.

Attractive: 7/10.

Service (s): HJ, CBJ, CFS.

Damage: .4 + .65 tip (Topless HJ), $ (CBJ), $. 4 (FS).

I randomly stumbled on this place a month ago on my way back from visiting a friend. It was mid-afternoon and I felt like getting a massage and my dick sucked instead of sitting in traffic. This place is on the 2nd floor of a yellow building right on the corner of Cienega. As I passed by and saw their sign it gave my spidey sense a tingle so, I quickly you-turned and parked. I went upstairs, intentionally without my wallet just in case my other head took over. Inside looked like a typically AMP with a second door and reception window.

No one up front but this (my guess) early 40's Asian lady in a tight skimpy yellow dress came over within a minute of me being there. She opened the door, said hi to me like she knew me, and gave me a hug. Now, I prefer Latinas but she was definitely attractive in a MILFy kind of way so, I decided to let my other head take over. She told me. 4 for 30 min. And I acted / told her I forgot my wallet in the car but I'll be right back. So then, I quickly rush down and get a wad of cash because fuck it, its Friday and I'm going to treat myself. I pay her the. 4 and she leads me to a room and tells me to undress and slaps my ass before she walks out. I'm feeling giddy as hell because my spidey tingle was right and I quickly undress and lay face down with a hard on ready for action.

She comes back into the room and we do some small chat while she starts to ready her oil and massage my back. She massages me for about 10 min with some teasing when suddenly she seductively reaches under for my boner and starts stroking it while she strokes my ego. I turn my head back and she looks like she is enjoying it and so am I. She then starts to ask me what I want and I ask for various things just to see her pricing. I decide on HJ since her technique already felt amazing and I turn over. She slides off her tight yellow dress and her beautiful natural breasts pop out. I alternate between FOV on her wet kitty and playing with her soft natural breasts, while she is caressing my balls and stroking me. I did not want it to end but I couldn't hold it and within 10 min I bust and she leans in as if she wants to catch my cum with her face. It was the hottest shit ever and made my legs twitch from excitement. Finally, catch my breath as she cleans me up and massages my legs. A bit more small chat and she tells me she works at some other place and only works at this place on Friday's. I tell her I will be coming back to visit her as she helps me get dressed. After that heavenly experience my drive back home felt like I was floating through clouds and not driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Now, fast forward to me finally planning to go back. I look up the place on the interweb and it says permanently closed, I can't find a number for the business to call before making the tiresome drive to Covina, and I don't remember the name of the other business she works at fml. Anyone know of this place and whether or not it is truly closed? I would appreciate any info and feel free to pm if you prefer!

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Stendle
10-26-19, 16:47
Hi. Has anyone seen or have intel on: https://adultsearch.com/california/a...scorts/1642811 ?

I don't think pics will be accurate, but wondering if it's a good experience, cute girls, etc?

Two Minute Man
10-26-19, 17:34
So, emboldened by the new support, both publicly on the forum and privately by PMs, here is the next segment of my crazy night with the Sukebe twins. Sara had just sucked me off and after she left Koko untied my hands and escorted me back to their fantasy closet. I had another very good look around the huge closet before selecting the schoolgirl uniform. I know my buddy had enjoyed the twins dressed as Thai schoolgirls but I chose a more traditional red plaid uniform with short skirt, crop top that tied under the boobs and a whole host of plaid accessories. Koko grabbed a blonde wig and put it on. "You like?" she teased. "The Sukebe twins make great looking blondes". She did look hot in the platinum blonde wig but I have always had a thing for Asians and told her so. She seemed very flattered by my attention and it occurred to me that my buddy may have moved on from Koko now that he had his very expensive looking assistant! Koko offered me the shower if I needed to. Like an idiot I responded, "I came so quick I barely had time to work up a sweat! Koko laughed out loud at this and slapped me playfully on the shoulder. We were really making a connection and I began to realize there was more to Koko than just a stunning appearance. I did need to use the restroom and there was one available next to the closet so I went in there to take a piss. Koko continued to talk to me through the restroom door and I realized how starved for attention she was. After I washed my hands, Koko escorted me back to the Sukebe chair. I sat in it naked and she handed me another glass of wine. She left to get changed and I relaxed in the chair preparing for round two.

Several minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and then they sight of Sara and Koko took my breath away. They were unbelievably cute dressed identically is their plaid schoolgirl uniforms. The skirts were short enough that their garter belts were fully visible. They both wore red stilettos that had very high heels. Their makeup was perfect and they had glossed their lips bright red. The bright pink nail Polish had been removed and they both now wore shiny red nail extensions. My cock stood to attention immediately as they walked over and stood before me. I knew Koko was not on the menu but she seemed willing to try and enhance the visual for me. They started to make out in front of me. They had done this before because there was obvious chemistry between them as they gently kissed each other. After a few minutes of gently petting they started to French kiss each other with much more intensity. Koko wanted to put on a 69 show for me and asked Sara to assume the position. Sara reminded Koko that she needed to get permission from my buddy and Koko bit her lip in frustration before leaving the room to find him. Koko was gone for several minutes and finally Sara decided to start round 2 without her.

She approached me and knelt between my legs. I was rock hard and leaking pre-cum profusely. Sara teased me a little with her tongue and then sucked my cock until I almost came. She was gently squeezing my nuts keeping a close eye on how close I was to orgasm. As soon as I got close she stopped sucking me off and got on her back. Then, head first, she slid under the Sukebe chair. She got her head situated on the pillow and adjusted the height so that it was comfortable for her. Then she worked her magic. She really knew how to pleasure a man under that chair. She nibbled and sucked on my nuts, licked my taint and asshole and gave me an amazing rim job. I kept hoping Koko would come back into the room so that I could look her in the eyes as I shot my load. I was getting close now and there was still no sign of Koko. Sara had obviously decided that it was time for my second cumshot of the day because she started to probe my asshole with her tongue. I heard the KY lube being opened and realized that she was going to jerk me off as she fucked my ass with her tongue. She started to apply a liberal dose of the lube to my raging hard on. I was hoping that I would last a little longer as I had already come once. However, as soon as I felt her soft little hand on my cock and her eager lips on my ass, that was all it took. I shot my first massive rope of cum into the air and it landed all over her stomach and her short schoolgirl skirt. The second shot was a little less powerful and landed on her chest and the area just below her crop top. She kept eating my ass and jerking my cock until I had at least 3 more spurts. Then as my cock slowly softened she licked and nibbled my ass and taint to provide me with as much pleasure as possible.

Once I was spent, she emerged from under the chair. She had my jizz all over the front of her schoolgirl uniform and her exposed stomach. She grabbed the hot towels, gave herself a quick wipe down and then started to clean me thoroughly. After she was satisfied that I was clean she smiled sweetly at me and excused herself to go and get cleaned up and ready for the next round. She told me that Koko would be in shortly to help me select the next costume change. I relaxed in the Sukebe chair for a couple of minutes and then grabbed a clean towel and went and sat on the sofa in the "viewing gallery". I wondered how many people had witnessed Sara giving a rimjob. I bet she hated that chair being on display. It was such an unusual piece of furniture that I was sure it always invited questions. For her, knowing that whoever asked about the chair would be offered her soft lips on his nuts and asshole, must have been very humiliating. As I pondered this I realized that I needed to pee again.

RichardDPole
10-27-19, 02:05
Is this place worth a try? Any provider recommendations?

Two Minute Man
10-27-19, 03:22
Just 4 you Massage.

Provider: Jenny.

Attractive: 7/10.

Service (s): HJ, CBJ, CFS.

Damage: .4 + .65 tip (Topless HJ), $ (CBJ), $. 4 (FS).

I randomly stumbled on this place a month ago on my way back from visiting a friend. It was mid-afternoon and I felt like getting a massage and my dick sucked instead of sitting in traffic. This place is on the 2nd floor of a yellow building right on the corner of Cienega. As I passed by and saw their sign it gave my spidey sense a tingle so, I quickly you-turned and parked. I went upstairs, intentionally without my wallet just in case my other head took over. Inside looked like a typically AMP with a second door and reception window.

No one up front but this (my guess) early 40's Asian lady in a tight skimpy yellow dress came over within a minute of me being there. She opened the door, said hi to me like she knew me, and gave me a hug. Now, I prefer Latinas but she was definitely attractive in a MILFy kind of way so, I decided to let my other head take over. She told me. 4 for 30 min. And I acted / told her I forgot my wallet in the car but I'll be right back. So then, I quickly rush down and get a wad of cash because fuck it, its Friday and I'm going to treat myself. I pay her the. 4 and she leads me to a room and tells me to undress and slaps my ass before she walks out. I'm feeling giddy as hell because my spidey tingle was right and I quickly undress and lay face down with a hard on ready for action.

She comes back into the room and we do some small chat while she starts to ready her oil and massage my back. She massages me for about 10 min with some teasing when suddenly she seductively reaches under for my boner and starts stroking it while she strokes my ego. I turn my head back and she looks like she is enjoying it and so am I. She then starts to ask me what I want and I ask for various things just to see her pricing. I decide on HJ since her technique already felt amazing and I turn over. She slides off her tight yellow dress and her beautiful natural breasts pop out. I alternate between FOV on her wet kitty and playing with her soft natural breasts, while she is caressing my balls and stroking me. I did not want it to end but I couldn't hold it and within 10 min I bust and she leans in as if she wants to catch my cum with her face. It was the hottest shit ever and made my legs twitch from excitement. Finally, catch my breath as she cleans me up and massages my legs. A bit more small chat and she tells me she works at some other place and only works at this place on Friday's. I tell her I will be coming back to visit her as she helps me get dressed. After that heavenly experience my drive back home felt like I was floating through clouds and not driving in bumper-to-bumper traffic.

Now, fast forward to me finally planning to go back. I look up the place on the interweb and it says permanently closed, I can't find a number for the business to call before making the tiresome drive to Covina, and I don't remember the name of the other business she works at fml. Anyone know of this place and whether or not it is truly closed? I would appreciate any info and feel free to pm if you prefer!

Best,

PwrRngr1.Thanks for the great report bro. I love the level of detail as it brings some life to the post. You could have posted an account of your experience in two boring sentences but chose to elaborate and provide us some insight into your experience. I appreciate it!

HairyChest
10-27-19, 09:28
Was wondering if anyone has any Intel on K K massage down Bristol in Santa Ana?

HairyChest
10-27-19, 10:02
Any been to sweet massage? They do FS?

EdNewtonian
10-27-19, 11:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Slammer6008
10-27-19, 12:27
Any been to sweet massage? They do FS?The best thing to do is, take one for the team give us some intel Contribute and maybe somebody will give you some intel.

DunKirk666
10-27-19, 12:42
Is this place worth a try? Any provider recommendations?Yes. Try Krystal. Cute 30 something Asian. And she's a real CMT so you get a real massage along with your HJ.

JackAssJoey2
10-27-19, 15:34
Anyone know the damage specifics of barberwaxingqueen714? Really curious on a shave and he.

FlipOnOver
10-27-19, 17:49
Any been to sweet massage? They do FS?On Lampson and Beach??

I used to frequent that spot. Now it is called "Higher". But it seems like the name alternates.

Two Minute Man
10-27-19, 18:08
Koko and Sara were dressed identically as schoolgirls and were treating me to the full Sukebe twins experience. Koko was not permitted to have an orgasm unless my buddy was present. So, she left to ask my buddy if he would grant her an exception and allow her to come using Sara's magic touch. After Koko left, Sara slipped under the Sukebe chair and nibbled, kissed and licked my ass, taint and nuts. I really tried to wait for Koko to return but Sara's expert ministrations were otherworldly and I ended up ejaculating all over Sara's schoolgirl skirt. Sara left to clean up and I really needed to take a piss. I didn't want to startle the girls by using the restroom next to their closet. I knew there was a restroom down the other hallway just past my buddy's office so I headed there. After I relieved myself I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. I started to head back to the living room but saw something that stopped me in my tracks. Through the crack in the door I observed something that looked interesting. My buddy was sat in a large leather chair behind his desk. His very expensive looking assistant was leaning up against his desk as they made a phone call together on his speaker phone. She had changed clothes since I last ogled her and was impeccably dressed in a new designer outfit. After a few minutes they finished the call and then she dialed the next number. I saw my buddy adjust his position in the chair and then noticed a plaid hair bow appear from behind his massive desk. I immediately recognized the hair bow as being identical to the one that Sara was wearing when she was sucking my cock earlier. I wondered if my buddy had yanked her in there after I had finished with her so that he could get a piece of the action. I got closer to the door and got on my tiptoes straining to try and see more. All I could see was a girl with black hair and a plaid hair bow sucking my buddy off as he made business calls with his assistant. It had to be Sara, poor girl. After the third or fourth call my buddy finally hung up the phone and stood up out of his chair. He turned to his assistant and they began to kiss as he had his orgasm in Sara's mouth. I really felt sorry for Sara at this point as my buddy kissed his new girl and just used Sara as a cum receptacle. I knew I should have left but I was captivated by the whole scene. He didn't even acknowledge Sara after he came and I heard him tell her that it was time to "get back to our guest". She rose silently from her knees, nodded her understanding and scurried out of the room. She was on me before I had time to turn and bail, a mixture of shame and embarrassment at what she surmised I had seen. It was then that I realized it was Koko, not Sara! Koko had gone into his office to ask for permission to have an orgasm and that selfish prick had made her crawl under his desk and suck him off while he kissed his assistant. I felt very sorry for her when I saw she had tears in her eyes.

It was a very awkward moment as we walked back to the closet. Koko kept apologizing and I told her it was no big deal. I knew she belonged to my buddy. She asked me if he was looking into his assistant's eyes when he came and I didn't have the heart to tell her they were kissing. I lied and told her that he had his eyes closed in ecstasy as he shot his load. This seemed to cheer Koko up a little and we chatted as she brushed her teeth and gargled some mouthwash. She tried to be cheerful as we selected the outfits for round three but clearly she was just going through the motions. I told her I wanted to take a break and chat for a while so she escorted me back to the living room. Sara was there laying on a large white sheepskin rug that she had brought in from the bathroom. She had also moved a huge floor standing mirror into the living room and it was situated next to the rug. Sara was wearing a white silk babydoll with matching panties and very high heels. She had a white silk bow in her hair and had glossed her lips with white lipgloss. Her nails were painted white and she had glitter on her cheekbones. Her innocent look was very sexy and I decided I was going to fuck her for my next round. Koko freshened up my wine. I asked her to leave the bottle which was sitting in an ice bucket and 2 extra glasses. I poured a glass for Sara as Koko left the room. When Koko returned she was dressed exactly the same as Sara down to the last detail. My cock raged at the sight of the twins and Koko took her place next to Sara on the large rug. They kissed briefly and Sara asked Koko if she had been granted permission to have an orgasm. "Fuck no!" Koko responded. "He made me suck him off in front of his new assistant while they made some business calls. After he came in my mouth he dismissed me leaving me high and dry with no release. " Sara commiserated with Koko and the two of them agreed he was a selfish prick. Sara took a sip of her wine and I offered Koko a glass. She declined saying she never really drank but Sara encouraged her to have a small glass. Sara said that when she went to see if my buddy wanted anything, his office door was closed and the "working, do not disturb" sign was out. Hearing this Koko was clearly upset and so she accepted a small glass of wine. The two girls relaxed on the sheepskin rug with their legs intertwined and sipped their wine. Sara was very attentive to Koko's needs and I watched as she topped her wine glass up twice. Koko rarely drank alcohol and the wine was clearly starting to take effect. Koko looked very relaxed and they softly kissed and caressed each other. I could hear Koko moaning with pleasure with Sara's gentle touch. Even though my buddy had denied her permission to come, it seemed like Sara's magic touch was going to get her off. Once again they looked like identical twins and I couldn't wait to fuck Sara while Koko watched or, even better, egged me on.

ArchOwl
10-27-19, 22:54
So tried the shave at https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticinoc great service located in a spa like facility in LF, Val is a little older and robust than she leads on however the location is super convenient and she's an expert at cock and ball grooming for sure with a topless release at the end. 1. 0 all in for the service and release.Can anybody point me to something like this but located closer to North OC?

TheQuester
10-28-19, 11:12
Hi,

I'm really new to this and was going to try HS was just wondering if its best to set and appt or just come as a walk in, I'll report once I go.

Thanks.

Mb3333
10-28-19, 14:18
Can anybody point me to something like this but located closer to North OC?http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4206804#post4206804.

Difference here is she's pretty good looking with a great body.

HairyChest
10-28-19, 14:20
Just went to miracle, was a overall good time.

Got Sophia, she looks around 30's slim Asian.

4 for he, 1 0 for cfs.

When she started the massage I grabbed her ass and she let me do it for a while then asked if I wanted to skip massage and go for that now. Said yea and we got down too it, she is tight and looks pretty good. I'd recommend going, I was going for Lucy or Linda since some one from here recommended them to me but I called twice with no answer so I just decided to go and when I walked in Sophia instantly greeted me and took me to a room in less than a minute and I didn't see any other girl there but I heard them talking and when I left same thing didn't see any other lady so can't say how there line up looks.

PwrRngr1
10-28-19, 15:39
Thanks for the great report bro. I love the level of detail as it brings some life to the post. You could have posted an account of your experience in two boring sentences but chose to elaborate and provide us some insight into your experience. I appreciate it!Thanks Two Minute, I'm still new to this so I appreciate the feedback from senior members. Hope you all enjoy!

Two Minute Man
10-28-19, 16:56
Hi,

I'm really new to this and was going to try HS was just wondering if its best to set and appt or just come as a walk in, I'll report once I go.

Thanks.Set up an appointment for sure. The best girls are very busy so if you just show up you may not get one of the top providers. Look on their Instagram page first. Most of the pictures are fake but are representative of the general physical attributes of the provider. Some of the girls do use a real photo. There are enough girls there at all times to ensure you can find someone that meets your physical ideal.

Dgoesinyours
10-28-19, 18:15
What's their Instagram account I have only seen the flicker one.

If you text their main number they will respond with the flicker url.

Set up an appointment for sure. The best girls are very busy so if you just show up you may not get one of the top providers. Look on their Instagram page first. Most of the pictures are fake but are representative of the general physical attributes of the provider. Some of the girls do use a real photo. There are enough girls there at all times to ensure you can find someone that meets your physical ideal.

Dildo Baggens
10-28-19, 20:29
Would this place of BB land be on the same lot site of EL Super Mercado, where everything is for less? Cuanto Cuesta por las servicious totales. Por favor? (You can pm me).

D. Baggens.

PowerMango
10-28-19, 21:05
What's their Instagram account I have only seen the flicker one.

If you text their main number they will respond with the flicker url.I believe it's h0ney949, but honestly the flickr is better.

Koreahh
10-29-19, 03:33
Koko and Sara were dressed identically as schoolgirls and were treating me to the full Sukebe twins experience. Koko was not permitted to have an orgasm unless my buddy was present. So, she left to ask my buddy if he would grant her an exception and allow her to come using Sara's magic touch. After Koko left, Sara slipped under the Sukebe chair and nibbled, kissed and licked my ass, taint and nuts. I really tried to wait for Koko to return but Sara's expert ministrations were otherworldly and I ended up ejaculating all over Sara's schoolgirl skirt. Sara left to clean up and I really needed to take a piss. I didn't want to startle the girls by using the restroom next to their closet. I knew there was a restroom down the other hallway just past my buddy's office so I headed there. After I relieved myself I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. I started to head back to the living room but saw something that stopped me in my tracks. Through the crack in the door I observed something that looked interesting. My buddy was sat in a large leather chair behind his desk. His very expensive looking assistant was leaning up against his desk as they made a phone call together on his speaker phone. She had changed clothes since I last ogled her and was impeccably dressed in a new designer outfit. After a few minutes they finished the call and then she dialed the next number. I saw my buddy adjust his position in the chair and then noticed a plaid hair bow appear from behind his massive desk. I immediately recognized the hair bow as being identical to the one that Sara was wearing when she was sucking my cock earlier. I wondered if my buddy had yanked her in there after I had finished with her so that he could get a piece of the action. I got closer to the door and got on my tiptoes straining to try and see more. All I could see was a girl with black hair and a plaid hair bow sucking my buddy off as he made business calls with his assistant. It had to be Sara, poor girl. After the third or fourth call my buddy finally hung up the phone and stood up out of his chair. He turned to his assistant and they began to kiss as he had his orgasm in Sara's mouth. I really felt sorry for Sara at this point as my buddy kissed his new girl and just used Sara as a cum receptacle. I knew I should have left but I was captivated by the whole scene. He didn't even acknowledge Sara after he came and I heard him tell her that it was time to "get back to our guest". She rose silently from her knees, nodded her understanding and scurried out of the room. She was on me before I had time to turn and bail, a mixture of shame and embarrassment at what she surmised I had seen. It was then that I realized it was Koko, not Sara! Koko had gone into his office to ask for permission to have an orgasm and that selfish prick had made her crawl under his desk and suck him off while he kissed his assistant. I felt very sorry for her when I saw she had tears in her eyes.Your reviews sound awesome and makes me bust a nut LOL possible to know the place and dmg?

Two Minute Man
10-29-19, 16:02
Your reviews sound awesome and makes me bust a nut LOL possible to know the place and dmg?Hey bro, this particular extended session happened at my buddy's house in San Clemente. However, Sara currently works at East Star Spa in Orange. Koko doesn't work at a Spa but helps Sara out occasionally when she needs extra cash. My suggestion would be to book a session with Sara and once she trusts that you are not LE, ask her to bring Koko along. $40 HJ, $60 for rimjob per girl. Hope this helps.

NailBoiz1
10-29-19, 16:30

https://orangecountyca.assortlist.com/massagespa/a1523131I checked out this place / Provider and she is good looking I will give her a 8 for looks. She had nice Ds all natural a little too soft for my taste. Its $40 for the odd old guy and $140 for CFS. Her service was good, but a little pricey for me. I can find better for $180. I say she is in her late 30's or early 40's. Nice and sweet to friendly, but its business.

AlexRodriguez
10-29-19, 20:11
Typical MILF / GILF Chinese girl.

Decent massage. Then on the flip it was BB all the way.

She showed me a condom twice LOL but I just shook my head & said no thank you.

She smiled and sucked me off good and then laid back & let me hammer away.

Came all over her belly & smiled at Lisa on my way out.

Slammer6008
10-29-19, 20:55

Came all over her belly & smiled at Lisa on my way out.Yeah she sucks good. Like Maria. I've been trying to set my sights on a le palace in garden grove Yuki sucks good also.

OCDude1973
10-29-19, 22:47
Where is this place at.

Mintzpo
10-29-19, 23:31
Yeah she sucks good. Like Maria. I've been trying to set my sights on a le palace in garden grove Yuki sucks good also.Gentlemen, can you please DM what CBK stands for? I'm very interested in seeing Lucy (notes on Yuki at LP). I'm a boob man, what are cup sizes in Lucy and Yuki?

HowardDahl1
10-30-19, 12:09
Anyone try this place out in fountain valley?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeutic-massage/fountain-valley-ca-usa/9401702.html

Skinny Dugan
10-30-19, 15:10
I was at Bamboo visiting Alice. Kind of a weird session. Her massage lasted 5 minutes. It felt like it was going to be a great massage then she whispers, do you want to turn over? She sat next to me and drew circles on my chest and legs. It was pretty boring but she eventually got things going. Then I started hearing the bed rocking next to us. I said I want to do that. She smiled and shook her head no. I wasn't all that impressed with the very soft session she provided. It was ok but 1 and done. When I was leaving I asked the old dude who was in the booth next to me. I said she is cute I want her next. OHHHH that Momo He said. Wow, I'm not into FS at these places but if she goes all out she should be good for CBJ at some point.

Good Girl Momo!

WoohooSoCal
10-30-19, 15:21
Thank you fro the info.

Could you help us out with what "CBK" stands for, please?

I can come up with a lot of words but none of them, in my head, equate to anything that would resemble a massage place.

AlexRodriguez
10-30-19, 19:44
Thank you fro the info.

Could you help us out with what "CBK" stands for, please?

I can come up with a lot of words but none of them, in my head, equate to anything that would resemble a massage place.It's actually CKB. Sometimes I type too fast LOL.

Check out Westminster on RM.

AlecS
10-30-19, 22:22
It's actually CKB. Sometimes I type too fast LOL.

Check out Westminster on RM.CBK stands for Cum Boy Kum!

Oc Amper
10-31-19, 14:05
It's actually CKB. Sometimes I type too fast LOL.

Check out Westminster on RM.In general, I'd suggest putting out the actual name rather than suggesting the members go to another competing site for information.

Being this place doesn't seem to have a proper name, or if it does it isn't found anywhere legitimate. Happy CKB Spa is the name one can find it easily in Google. From the building signage, you only see Massage or on the window Yu Sheng Tang.

I'd post actual address / phone but if I understand correctly, those are generally prohibited. Still easily found via Happy CKB Spa in Westminster via Google.

WoohooSoCal
10-31-19, 14:11
Thanks Oc Amper.

In general, I'd suggest putting out the actual name rather than suggesting the members go to another competing site for information.

Being this place doesn't seem to have a proper name, or if it does it isn't found anywhere legitimate. Happy CKB Spa is the name one can find it easily in Google. From the building signage, you only see Massage or on the window Yu Sheng Tang.

I'd post actual address / phone but if I understand correctly, those are generally prohibited. Still easily found via Happy CKB Spa in Westminster via Google.

Mintzpo
10-31-19, 15:35
Man. I must have went to the wrong M*in LePalace. All old and ugliest here. Take this one off the list.

AlexRodriguez
10-31-19, 19:41
In general, I'd suggest putting out the actual name rather than suggesting the members go to another competing site for information.

I'd post actual address / phone but if I understand correctly, those are generally prohibited. Still easily found via Happy CKB Spa in Westminster via Google.But, point taken. I guess LOL.

CryMoarHoar
11-01-19, 13:31
Bamboo Wood

I had one experience at Bamboo Wood. The provider's face and body were meh. Not much tease. Massage was decent though.

She does not care how much I tipped. I think I tipped. 3 for HE and she was cool with it.

BFF

I went there early morning and I saw MMS at the door. Looked like it was quiet inside. God damn it she was my provider. Instantly regret. Not much massage and then jackhammering. Standard tip. I hated it.
I still remembered the tease from behind (when I faced down) on the ballsack was so hot the first time I went there but I don't remember her name (Michelle maybe?)

Slammer6008
11-01-19, 17:30
Man. I must have went to the wrong M*in LePalace. All old and ugliest here. Take this one off the list.Sorry brother. Try Blossom in orange. There hot to cute.

Viet. I heard if you go in the evening more is on the table. I went a few months back I don't remember their names but both we're hot. 60 HJ an Titty play. They might want 160.00 for CFS. The Last time I was there it was that time of the month for my provider.

JustThatGuy7
11-01-19, 19:19
Hey bro, this particular extended session happened at my buddy's house in San Clemente. However, Sara currently works at East Star Spa in Orange. Koko doesn't work at a Spa but helps Sara out occasionally when she needs extra cash. My suggestion would be to book a session with Sara and once she trusts that you are not LE, ask her to bring Koko along. $40 HJ, $60 for rimjob per girl. Hope this helps.Unfortunately I just called and the woman who answered the phone said Sara doesn't work there anymore, didn't know where she left to either smh.

Two Minute Man
11-02-19, 03:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Spudb
11-02-19, 11:09
Looking for new places in the area.

Slammer6008
11-02-19, 14:31
Looking for new places in the area.What old places have you been to? If you look on this page you'll see there's information on some places in Fullerton.

Spudb
11-02-19, 19:52
What old places have you been to? If you look on this page you'll see there's information on some places in Fullerton.I've been to Fullerton spa and was wondering if there are other spas in close radius to it.

HairyChest
11-03-19, 01:07
Got Linda, typical MILF but kinda cute, she gave me a massage and after a while she asked if I wanted extra service. Said yes and overall was good. Might check out some of the other girls there.

Slammer6008
11-03-19, 03:27
I've been to Fullerton spa and was wondering if there are other spas in close radius to it.Green spa.

Caribe
11-03-19, 11:13
Got Linda, typical MILF but kinda cute, she gave me a massage and after a while she asked if I wanted extra service. Said yes and overall was good. Might check out some of the other girls there.There seems to be a complete crew change at Yu Shen Tang. Several Decent looking FS girls like Judy and Jessica are now gone. What was the extra service and what was the tip?

HairyChest
11-03-19, 12:53
There seems to be a complete crew change at Yu Shen Tang. Several Decent looking FS girls like Judy and Jessica are now gone. What was the extra service and what was the tip?It was cfs, I tipped 1 0 0.

Caribe
11-03-19, 18:23
It was cfs, I tipped 1 0 0.Yu Shen Tang (YST) and Miracle are run by the same MMS. She will try to sway you to one shop or the other, depending on what shop needs the biz. Lately, it seems like Miracle has an edge over YST with better looking and more enthusiastic providers who require less tip.

JustThatGuy7
11-04-19, 14:57
Have been to this place years ago decided to see if it was as good I remembered and it was. 40 upfront. Clean and quiet place in the back of the building pretty well hidden. Only complaint is one they had multiple men walking past each other which kills the experience but other than that they do a good job keeping.

Everybody separate. Very clean room, forgot to ask for a table shower but the girl I got was sue. Mid 20's decent ass but a great natural rack. One twenty for Cfs after a decent 5-10 minute massage she flipped me over. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a college looking age girl. Let's you move and do whatever you want with her. Can anybody recommend a pretty Asian MILF masseuse with FS.

SloppySmiles
11-04-19, 17:38
Hey bro, this particular extended session happened at my buddy's house in San Clemente. However, Sara currently works at East Star Spa in Orange. Koko doesn't work at a Spa but helps Sara out occasionally when she needs extra cash. My suggestion would be to book a session with Sara and once she trusts that you are not LE, ask her to bring Koko along. $40 HJ, $60 for rimjob per girl. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately I just called and the woman who answered the phone said Sara doesn't work there anymore, didn't know where she left to either smh.They banned two minute man. Wonder if he'll come back again.

ShortBus17
11-05-19, 02:02
They banned two minute man. Wonder if he'll come back again.2 minute man got banned from Life's Key?

Mustang3
11-05-19, 10:27
Is this the 125 body care.

Have been to this place years ago decided to see if it was as good I remembered and it was. 40 upfront. Clean and quiet place in the back of the building pretty well hidden. Only complaint is one they had multiple men walking past each other which kills the experience but other than that they do a good job keeping.

Everybody separate. Very clean room, forgot to ask for a table shower but the girl I got was sue. Mid 20's decent ass but a great natural rack. One twenty for Cfs after a decent 5-10 minute massage she flipped me over. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a college looking age girl. Let's you move and do whatever you want with her. Can anybody recommend a pretty Asian MILF masseuse with FS.

DunKirk666
11-05-19, 10:30
Is this the 125 body care.Sounds like it could be anywhere that offers FS.

OCPlayer
11-05-19, 12:23
If you drive at harbor boulevard from 19th street to fair drive. At right is Thiptara (top quality legit massage), further up is Orchid (quality massage and acupuncture), further up cross the street is H& H (typical rub and tug), almost in front of that is Happy day spa (low quality establishment with average legit massage), a bit further up at left is body healing massage (was on my to do list), at k-mart shopping center is My head to toe (legit) and a bit further at 440 fair is the Disney land. Thanks for your report, body healing is deleted from my to do list.Mansis or anyone with knowledge of the Costa Mesa MP scene, I was wondering if anyone has visited the two on the Southeast corner of Harbor and Adams. One is called All Seasons and I think the other is Spa 8 or something like that. All Seasons was really good about a year ago but my favorite tech left suddenly and I didn't get her digits. It was an Asian place with pretty much all on the table except FS. I will be in the area all next week and was wondering if I should give it a go or just make the trip back to my regular places. Any help appreciated. I'll report back if I hit either of them.

Slammer6008
11-05-19, 12:44
They banned two minute man. Wonder if he'll come back again.It looks like his 2 minutes of fame are up. I've seen Sara a couple of times, when I was there the phone keep ringing asking for Sara. I think every monger was calling them every 10 minutes. Very annoying, I figured I'd look elsewhere.

Punter1
11-05-19, 13:43
Spa 8 used to be a sure R & T with older asians, but haven't visiited in over 5 years. Have't seen a review on them for even longer.

Never got around to visiting All Seasons, but remember favorable reviews a few years back. Same with the small place on Mesa Verde near Harbor, next to a Chinese restaurant. They were a goto place with lots of reviews, then just dropped of the charts. Think there was a management change and the desired girls left. Still open the last time I was over that way.

My suggestion would be to pick one of the actively reviewed places giving your desired services.

Punter1.

Mansis or anyone with knowledge of the Costa Mesa MP scene, I was wondering if anyone has visited the two on the Southeast corner of Harbor and Adams. One is called All Seasons and I think the other is Spa 8 or something like that. All Seasons was really good about a year ago but my favorite tech left suddenly and I didn't get her digits. It was an Asian place with pretty much all on the table except FS. I will be in the area all next week and was wondering if I should give it a go or just make the trip back to my regular places. Any help appreciated. I'll report back if I hit either of them.

JDog1234
11-05-19, 15:26

Everybody separate. Very clean room, forgot to ask for a table shower but the girl I got was sue. Mid 20's decent ass but a great natural rack. One twenty for Cfs after a decent 5-10 minute massage she flipped me over. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a college looking age girl. Let's you move and do whatever you want with her. Can anybody recommend a pretty Asian MILF masseuse with FS.I heard you have to know someone yo get into this place. Is that true?

Slammer6008
11-05-19, 16:03
I've tried the one in Westminster it's not bad. Want to venture out a little bit.