PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Pimp Hound
04-18-08, 02:32
Which mp now has the youngest spinners?

I'm talkin 20-25 extras r no. I like the challenge. PM

ZonaMonger
04-18-08, 21:53
Tell me about it,

I haven't been in the loop this past week,

My deduction is that because tsrz is on that new system everyone gave up and is flowing to other sources, then again I could be wrong.

I was pretty mad when trooth went away. When I tried the new place it was difficult, but then I just figure that there is a learning curve. Sure enough, about 5 days later I had ti figured out and almost like it now. Somehow, I made it out of lockup on humanplex. Lots of girls are posting now, its will be ok

zm

NeedToKnow
04-18-08, 23:50
I was pretty mad when trooth went away. When I tried the new place it was difficult, but then I just figure that there is a learning curve. Sure enough, about 5 days later I had ti figured out and almost like it now. Somehow, I made it out of lockup on humanplex. Lots of girls are posting now, its will be ok

zmYeah, same experience here. Tried the new place for a day and just gave up. Just went back there couple days ago and somehow I got voted out of Q, which made the site that much easier to maneuver. It's not as bad now and there are more active ppl now

Fe Maiden
04-19-08, 14:13
Anyone tried?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/648323748.html

Lerrena
04-19-08, 15:26
Anyone tried?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/648323748.html

That's one of those in the apartment complex in Irvine when I tried them out last year. Nothing special to write home about. Typical pricing and service. Dont really like these apartment setups and would much rather patronize a regular amp.

OC Scotty
04-19-08, 23:45
Thanks for the review.

Rates?I knew I left out something. 50/100. No discussion of money either before or after.

Herelookfor
04-20-08, 06:49
Visiited C&C earlier.. Tami (latina) was great!

Fe Maiden
04-20-08, 09:51
That's one of those in the apartment complex in Irvine when I tried them out last year. Nothing special to write home about. Typical pricing and service. Dont really like these apartment setups and would much rather patronize a regular amp.Ah, I see! I tried calling and could hardly understand and they hung up on me!!!

Hunterx
04-20-08, 23:28
I stopped by this place and there was just one older gal with mid-back hair, good English and a smoker's voice. Luckily, big head was in charge, so I bailed like my pants were on fire. I'd say she was late 30's to mid 40's. Anyone know which days she DOESN'T work? I want to give them a try, but I'd rather not run into her again, LOL.I would go at 8ish. I ran into her too. So far I know the prospect is 2 out of 4 that are decent. The 1 floater that is always changing is usually latin and is a 7 in looks, but the 1 gholm is regularly there during the day from what I've noticed.

Sir Sycott
04-21-08, 01:19
Anyone tried?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/648323748.htmlA search the number on google, you'll find a website and it doesn't look too apealing from their selection they have.

Jarhead0844
04-21-08, 04:34
I'm new, so take it easy on me. Saw this place in the OC reg and decided to check it out around 1 on Sat. No one was at the front desk so i had to wait in the lobby with another guy. Anyone find this a little awkward? Waited about 5 min and a heavy set Latina girl came to front and took my $35 for the half hour. Said I'd get change from the masseuse. I never did get that 5 bucks. I was seen by a girl named jessica after about 10 min of waiting. Started with the normal chit chat, crappy back rub, and sack tickle. On the flip she went under the towel. She then pulled up her shirt and asked if I'd like to touch. Considering she was about a 9 with a nice set of B, who could say no? After about 5 min of full stroke, I asked for a CJB. She didn't quote pricing (good Girl) and preceeded the get nude. Servicable CBJ, but with the A+ 22 yr old body, it didn't take long. She was very nice and definatly not pressuring. A total delight. I left $150 on the table and gave her a hug. Overall, an 8. Only because I had to wait about 15 min before I was touched.

Mailliw
04-21-08, 11:30
Just wondering where she was at, that her face was in the path, and why you bothered to ask her to move?

If she was there, I don't think she would have minded, but I could always be wrong.Lol. Well from my angle, it didn't look like she was prepared for it. Her head was a about a foot away from it but her eye was lined up right for the shot, and my first couple of shots go pretty far. LOL.

Member #5046
04-21-08, 11:52
I have noticed many adds for massage services in one of those Latino add magazines. Most are written in Spanish and I have not translated everything.But it does look like alot of them offer 24 hr service. I was just wondering if anyone has info on these places. Are they like private apartments. Or are there several girls to choose from or will they even talk to a Gringo? Any info would be helpful.

Ketur690
04-21-08, 13:44
Jlchavis0844,

Checking if that was a typo on the pricing for the mid-bristol place? $35 house then $150 for a CBJ? I'm all for hot early 20's girls but even for FS $150 tip is a lot.

Also, I agree it is awkward to have to wait with other guys in the lobby at these places :)

Ejinco
04-21-08, 16:58
Wow, 185 for a CBJ! I thought I was overpaying. I never get FS, but enjoy everything else. The most I'll pay is a $ for a tip, but try to get away with 80, and usually they're happy with that.

I'm new, so take it easy on me. Saw this place in the OC reg and decided to check it out around 1 on Sat. No one was at the front desk so i had to wait in the lobby with another guy. Anyone find this a little awkward? Waited about 5 min and a heavy set Latina girl came to front and took my $35 for the half hour. Said I'd get change from the masseuse. I never did get that 5 bucks. I was seen by a girl named jessica after about 10 min of waiting. Started with the normal chit chat, crappy back rub, and sack tickle. On the flip she went under the towel. She then pulled up her shirt and asked if I'd like to touch. Considering she was about a 9 with a nice set of B, who could say no? After about 5 min of full stroke, I asked for a CJB. She didn't quote pricing (good Girl) and preceeded the get nude. Servicable CBJ, but with the A+ 22 yr old body, it didn't take long. She was very nice and definatly not pressuring. A total delight. I left $150 on the table and gave her a hug. Overall, an 8.Only ecause I had to wait about 15 min before I was touched.

Ejinco
04-21-08, 17:04
Has anyone seen Kay in LaHabra lately, on Beach Blvd? I saw her about a month ago and had a great time! I was ready for a visit last week, but she wasn't there and I couldn't get MMS to tell me when she'd be in. I don 't know if she wanted me to see someone else or if another of my favorites had move on.

I'm still searching for another K-girl that was out of Whittier- a blonde named CiCi...

Let me know guys,

EJ

MrNasty420
04-21-08, 17:37
Can some please PM me about a MP with latinas and are not shy to extras. I'm just tired of the same old place and face. Or atleast a good MP with good looking women who don't mind going the extra mile.

SaltyDog
04-21-08, 20:01
Yeah Dora is diffenetly a hot one. Glad to see her again at 212 and this time she was wearing those sexy clothes. She said call her to make appt. But never answers the phone.

Paulie Walnuts
04-21-08, 20:13
Happened to be in HB on some business and saw Elite Spa off of Beach. The $49. 99 for a one hour massage Sign is what caught my eye. Decided to go in and check it out. Got a pretty decent massage and that was it. Covered all of the time except to shift. Don't know if anything else is available, but it was a good massage nonetheless. Peace. PW

Fe Maiden
04-21-08, 23:01
I'm new, so take it easy on me. Saw this place in the OC reg and decided to check it out around 1 on Sat. No one was at the front desk so i had to wait in the lobby with another guy. Anyone find this a little awkward? Waited about 5 min and a heavy set Latina girl came to front and took my $35 for the half hour. Said I'd get change from the masseuse. I never did get that 5 bucks. I was seen by a girl named jessica after about 10 min of waiting. Started with the normal chit chat, crappy back rub, and sack tickle. On the flip she went under the towel. She then pulled up her shirt and asked if I'd like to touch. Considering she was about a 9 with a nice set of B, who could say no? After about 5 min of full stroke, I asked for a CJB. She didn't quote pricing (good Girl) and preceeded the get nude. Servicable CBJ, but with the A+ 22 yr old body, it didn't take long. She was very nice and definatly not pressuring. A total delight. I left $150 on the table and gave her a hug. Overall, an 8. Only because I had to wait about 15 min before I was touched.OK, I'll bite. So where is this place? For 150 + entrance fee you got a CBJ? Sorry to say but you overpaid by at least double!!

Between Sheets
04-22-08, 04:37
Happened to be in HB on some business and saw Elite Spa off of Beach. The $49. 99 for a one hour massage Sign is what caught my eye.Do they actually give you the penny in change?

Sheets

Member #3956
04-22-08, 10:44
Can some please PM me about a MP with latinas and are not shy to extras. I'm just tired of the same old place and face. Or atleast a good MP with good looking women who don't mind going the extra mile.So you are tired of the same old place and face? Understandable. How about giving some info to get some info? Where is your old place, how much for what?

MrNasty420
04-22-08, 15:47
So you are tired of the same old place and face? Understandable. How about giving some info to get some info? Where is your old place, how much for what?L.F Body Center. What seems to be the norn 40 per 1/2 w/20 for tip. she wears scrubs nothing sexy but she dosent mind a me grabbing her then the usual flip HJ and semi ok rub

MrNasty420
04-22-08, 17:16
So you are tired of the same old place and face? Understandable. How about giving some info to get some info? Where is your old place, how much for what?LF Body center off ElToro. 40 ofr 1/2 20 tip 60total the normal rub flip HJ. she wears scrubs and dosent mind me grabbing her though, but the women just arnet that good lookin, plus i like latinas.

Member #3942
04-22-08, 17:57
Yeah Dora is diffenetly a hot one. Glad to see her again at 212 and this time she was wearing those sexy clothes. She said call her to make appt. But never answers the phone.So which place is this and any info? What are sexy clothes? Massage any good and do you get a HE at least?

SaltyDog
04-22-08, 18:58
So which place is this and any info? What are sexy clothes? Massage any good and do you get a HE at least?It's that 2 story building on the corner.

MrNasty420
04-22-08, 18:59
My response isn't posting so I'll try it one more time. L. F. Body off El Toro. 40=1/2w/20 tip she weares scrubs and dosent mind me touching her. The M is ok, then the flip and thats a rap. Just need a new face and a pretty one at that preferably a latina and some extras!

Baby Penn
04-22-08, 23:17
Been seeing these on craigslist:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652638057.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652585791.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652575247.html

They have different addresses but they post with the same style of writing.
Any intels on them? I don't want to drive all the way to the OC for nothing special.

thanks.

Lerrena
04-23-08, 01:41
Been seeing these on craigslist:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652638057.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652585791.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/652575247.html

They have different addresses but they post with the same style of writing.
Any intels on them? I don't want to drive all the way to the OC for nothing special.

thanks.

I have heard mostly bad news about all of these places. Have not gone in to try for myself as all of the bad news has come from reliable sources. Most I have heard is a little HE but not from anything extremely good looking. Probably are a lot of other better places that offer FS with better eye candy without having to do any long distance driving.

Sir Sycott
04-23-08, 02:31
So, I headed over to see Lisa today by the airport. For those of you who remember, she used to go by the name Angie in Santa Monica. Anyway, I've reported on her great service(s) before. She's probably in her late 30's, but she still has a spinner body and keeps herself nice and clean. Nice long black hair and about a 7 in the face.

I usually like to go see her when I'm in more of a gfe mood as she'll dfk and bbbj. Because she's older, I usually tip her between .60 -.80 for FS. She's never complained, but today I saw her and when she walked in, she looked pissed.

Her service was definitely lacking so I asked her what was wrong? She said "nothing" but I knew something was up. I asked her again, and finally she snapped and asked me why I never give her a hundred? She claimed that everybody tips her a hundred.

I feel badly about not giving her what she expected, because she does provide such awesome service, but perhaps my reasons for tipping her less were two-fold: 1) She never asked nor complained about my tips before, and 2) She's getting older.

Am I a dick for not giving her what she expected, or am I keeping monger inflation under control? You Decide 2008???1 vote for .5 cbj's no more than that.

Glue Stic
04-23-08, 10:09
Visited new location that was found in the local fish wrap. Location may not be there long as the buisness does not fit the area. Old two story house. Mamasan takes money send you to room upstair. a few moments later a very attractive 8 on scale of 1-10 appears. short hair, and spoke good english. Reminded me of the days when I used to visit Los Alamitos. The massage is very mechanical, almost a secondary thought. 50 at the door for 1/2 hour and 80 tip. Senior Members that I recognize if you PM me I will PM you back with more information

KenQuest
04-23-08, 11:09
Went to C&C yesterday for the first time. Mms asked if I'd been there before and I said yes, she asked who and I said "pepsi". I remembered her name from here. Anyways, she said that pepsi, bebe, and a latina was there and took me back after I gave her 50 for the half. A few minutes later there was a knock and the latina peaked in, then bebe. Mms then asked which one I wanted. I opted for bebe. They were both attractive, but I felt like asian. So, she came in and mentioned that I saw pepsi (made me nervous cause I never saw her or know her menu) but she proceded with a decent massage. Actually she mostly walked on my back which I really needed anyways. Then she asked if I wanted fs. Since I've never been here, all I was planning on was a HJ, but I had 60 on me. So, it didn't seem like that was enough for BJ. But when she started playing with me, she said "this time I'll do BJ" and proceded to lick all over before the cover. Now, I'm kinda wondering what is the point of the rubber if they like you all over before it comes on? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Anyways she finished me with a HJ, actually I had to finish myself because I was taking too long and her arm got tired. One thing though, the mms was knocking on the door to tell her time was up.

Overall good time and I will be back!

Timid
04-23-08, 15:03
Hey guys

I'm a tz burnout, so I figure id come here to check things out.

I guess I'll throw out my usual place as my way of saying hello

440fair CM #M name is are e l a x z o and e I see eda there once a week or so 60hr/40

Nice lady, bit older no touching but she does some nice assplay and HJ if you're into that.

Ib Mike
04-23-08, 17:41
Visited new location that was found in the local fish wrap. Location may not be there long as the buisness does not fit the area. Old two story house. Mamasan takes money send you to room upstair. a few moments later a very attractive 8 on scale of 1-10 appears. short hair, and spoke good english. Reminded me of the days when I used to visit Los Alamitos. The massage is very mechanical, almost a secondary thought. 50 at the door for 1/2 hour and 80 tip. Senior Members that I recognize if you PM me I will PM you back with more information

Been there and done that. This place rocks. I have been there 4 or 5 times and never had a bad experience. All ladies look good and treat you right IMO

Ib Mike
04-23-08, 17:46
I checked out a new (to me) place at 14200 Culver in Irvine, upstairs. Great massage from average looking Korean. HJ but not much else is available and not sure more would be desired by most. Good option if you need something quick and are not into a more complete experience. The massage was almost a chiropractic session. My back has never felt better.

40+ 25

Crazyassted
04-23-08, 22:18
I checked out a new (to me) place at 14200 Culver in Irvine, upstairs. Great massage from average looking Korean. HJ but not much else is available and not sure more would be desired by most. Good option if you need something quick and are not into a more complete experience. The massage was almost a chiropractic session. My back has never felt better.

40+ 25Damn thankx dude that is what I am talking about, I love a good hard ass massage followed by a slow erotic hand release. I don't care if the girl is old or ugly or whatever, so long as her hands are strong and she is skilled and she acts like she is getting turned on by feeling my body.

Gnucleaire
04-23-08, 23:06

zmWhat the hell does this mean?

More importantly, what do I need to do to get out of lockup on humanplex!?

Vinn Rock
04-24-08, 00:44

40+ 25I've been here twice myself. Walls don't go up to the ceiling, and there's a little peek window in each room. First time was with a Korean gal in her 20s, and there was no action to be found. Second time was with an older, average-looking Korean woman who teased, but I ended up with a DIY.

Tuna Fisher
04-24-08, 01:39
What a coincidence, I just saw these places on CL on Sat. What caught my eye was the closing time, either 2 am or 3 am. Depending upon what part of the ad you are reading, and the table shower, something that's becoming a scarcity!

Executive Summary:

Don't waste your time. Unless its midnight and you just will NOT jack off! It sure as hell is not anything special.

Peon Details:

I wound up going at about midnight, asked for the hour (40/hh. 60/hr) was given 10 min wait time. Since there was another sombitch waiting I took the 10 min out back in the car (driving around actually). When I returned there was a different sombitch sitting in the waiting room. I was ushered into the back and to a small room (locking full length regular interior door), where upon I promptly stripped and boarded the extremely flimsy table (yea yea, I'm overweight, but that table had rickets! ) Anyway, I wait for a few minutes and in waddles my "therapist". Damn, she had more junk than trunk! Hell I look slim next to her (well maybe not, but you get the idea! ) Hispanic, 5'nothin, about 200lbs. She puts the towel over my ass, and starts with a light rub down. Never really getting too close to the boys, until I try (and I mean TRY) to wedge my hand between her legs and up to her snatch. Fortunately she was able to catch my meaning despite my hand getting stuck between her thunderous thighs no closer than 6" from the intended target! On the flip, she started massaging the leader of the outfit, but stopped and confirmed that I knew that that was not included in the door fee, and asked how much additional I was prepared to part with. She was worth nothing additional, but I offered her 40 for a quick HJ since I am a gentleman. She actually had the audacity to ask for more, based upon the idea I might like to TOUCH HER MORE! I guess even the dregs of the buisness have latched onto the "I touch you. One price, you touch me/I take cloths off as well. MORE! " pricing scheme. She was not even close to worth it, so I let her finish the task at hand, and give me the table shower (which was lame to say the least).

On the way to the room, and then on the way to the shower, I did see a couple of Asian women (and they were not HALF the women my girl was! ) that I would have gladly paid for.

The good:

1. Open Late (2am so no shit its going to have extras!

2. Takes the pressure down a bit.

3. Possibly better looking providers, if your timing is better!

The Bad: 1. Met TWO fellow mongers in the waiting room! Thats just unsat!

2. Just as expensive as everywhere else.

3. FAT ugly provider.

4. Asked for amount of (if not the actual) tip in advance.

5. VERY unsanitary conditions. (There was only a paper towel around the face hole, and nothing for the pillow on the flip. I took the crotch towel for that before she even had the pillow in place. The table shower had a plastic liner over the table. No, not one that gets replaced between sombitches, the same one for ALL sombitches! )

6. Take your cloths to the shower room, because yes, your room just might get used before your return, or your shit just might get stolen with all the foot traffic!

I think you can guess, but, no, I will not return.

BTW, I think this is my first post under this user ID, but I have previously existed as. Smoothbore, and BobBitchin. There was one other quite a ways back (99 or 2000, but shit, I have enough trouble remembering how to get to work each morning to remember that far back! ) Hopefully I will remember to transfer this password file the next time I reinstall the OS!

Been seeing these on craigslist: http: //orangecounty. Craigslist.org/ths/652638057.html http: //orangecounty. Craigslist.org/ths/652585791.html http: //orangecounty. Craigslist.org/ths/652575247.html

They have different addresses but they post with the same style of writing. Any intels on them? I don't want to drive all the way to the OC for nothing special.

Thanks.

Amp Novice
04-24-08, 18:42
Went to Valley Chiro in LH today. Saw Ruby. Now, I have been frequenting the AMPs for about 8 yrs. Now and I have never been with a girl as hot as Ruby. Face and body were a very strong 8. I have never done fs but, she was so hot, if I had the money with me today, I may have gone through with it.

The place is a little pricey: 5 at the door. I saw Ruby when I walked in and told mms that she's the one I wanted. Ruby comes in and starts with a decent massage and then asks if I want "everything" I said, just HJ. She said 6 was the min. For HJ. All I had was 5 but of course she took it.

I will be back for sure. I want to fs but am so afraid of brining something home with me. Not worth it. Pm if you want the datails of the experience.

SaltyDog
04-24-08, 20:07
Went to Valley Chiro in LH today. Saw Ruby. Now, I have been frequenting the AMPs for about 8 yrs. Now and I have never been with a girl as hot as Ruby. Face and body were a very strong 8. I have never done fs but, she was so hot, if I had the money with me today, I may have gone through with it.

The place is a little pricey: 5 at the door. I saw Ruby when I walked in and told mms that she's the one I wanted. Ruby comes in and starts with a decent massage and then asks if I want "everything" I said, just HJ. She said 6 was the min. For HJ. All I had was 5 but of course she took it.

I will be back for sure. I want to fs but am so afraid of brining something home with me. Not worth it. Pm if you want the datails of the experience.Yeah I like it when they say that American men like Korean women with tans. A tanned K girl, mmmmmm

Vinn Rock
04-24-08, 20:46
After a very long tenure at lfbc, Candy has quit. Following a few visits these past few weeks, I kept receiving the "vacation" excuse when attempting to make an appointment with her. One of the other gals confirmed it to me today that she has left lfbc. She was my atf at this particular establishment, so if anyone has any info on her, please shoot me a pm.

Vinn Rock
04-25-08, 00:04
Well, on the topic of lfbc, I saw Alice, and kind of wish I hadn't. As she motioned me to enter the hall from the lobby, she always seemed to have this mystical dark cloud around her like something out of Harry Potter flick. Anyway, I believe she's the lone Caucasian there, and according to her, she's been there for 4 years. Apparently, I've been lucky for four years because I haven't seen her. Meanness aside, she was decent conversation, but the massage and hj were a bit below par. Even as I left she was huddled in her shroud near the water cooler a few yards away. Eerie.

Fe Maiden
04-25-08, 16:53
Had a fantastic lunch at the auto center today with Julie. I was allowed two servings since she noticed I was still hungry after the first. I asked for seconds and she obliged! YMMV

Giocchino
04-25-08, 19:02
After a very long tenure at lfbc, Candy has quit. Following a few visits these past few weeks, I kept receiving the "vacation" excuse when attempting to make an appointment with her. One of the other gals confirmed it to me today that she has left lfbc. She was my atf at this particular establishment, so if anyone has any info on her, please shoot me a pm.

Last time I saw her was about a month ago. Softest hands ever! We hugged - she told me she was almost 50. I told her we had many good times together. It felt like goodbye. My best times with her were almost two years ago now - lfbc is really going downhill.

Bushman426
04-26-08, 00:39
Been lurking here for quit a while now. Don’t have time or means to get out to too many new places. My ATF, of 8 years, has never been mentioned on here and she likes it that way.

Anyways, I have been seeing a lot of new places on CL suggesting wonderful extras. (Don’t they always.) So I decided to give one of them a try last night. Tried the one the offers all the extras, like they are a regular day spa or something, on the corner of the son of the lamp in GG.

Stopped by a few days ago to check the place out during the day light and grab a business card, they did not have any yet. Looked nice, upstairs in the back. Went back on Friday night, right at closing, 9pm. There was a young asian boy and girl working the front desk, girl was cute and did all the talking. 45 for the half and was taken back to a nice room with a real door. Disrobed and used the towel to cover. 5 minutes later in walked a 6, “Hi Honey”, never did get her name. Took the towel off right away, applied some lotion and gave a good shoulder massage for about 5 minutes and then stated the fingernail tickle. Then she just left, came back with a warm wet towel and cleaned me off. She then asked me to flip. After a few more minutes of the fingernails on the front, she asks me if I want a (hand up and down), I say yes, she says 60, I say I only got 35 left, after a few more back and forth she says bring me more next time. She was very mechanical and focused on her goal. No touching of special parts and nothing else was offered. I did get the impression that if I had more with me, more was available. After all is said and done, she cleans me up with, the now cold, towel and says that’s all and leaves. I get dressed and walk out. There are now 2 older asain men at the front closing out the CC machine and counting the cash, there is also an older asain woman wondering around now, had the air of a MM about her. They all seemed nice and said have a good night and please come again. And I just think I might, of course, I want the girl at the front desk next time.

WOW, that ended up being a lot longer that I had intended. Anyways, you all be safe out there now and have some fun!

Preverted
04-26-08, 03:49
Well, on the topic of lfbc, I saw Alice, and kind of wish I hadn't. As she motioned me to enter the hall from the lobby, she always seemed to have this mystical dark cloud around her like something out of Harry Potter flick. Anyway, I believe she's the lone Caucasian thereLook again, I think she is actually albino asian.

Assaholic
04-26-08, 18:12
If there's one thing I've learned in this hobby, it is this: If you see a girl you can really connect with, don't waste time, get her cell phone digits. Good girls are way too hard and way too expensive to find.

Amp Novice
04-27-08, 22:49
Anyone been to 660 Baker in CM? Their CL add looks good. Wondering if anyone has TOFTT there.

MrNasty420
04-28-08, 15:51
Can anyone please help me and PM me a good backdoor, BBBJ, girl or latina MP that offers extras?

My spot is not so hot anymore and I need some new faces and meat. I'll give details about my spot for your spot.

SaltyDog
04-28-08, 23:05
Weirdest thing happened there. Went to see my fav and instead saw this skinny really skinny woman instead. She looked very skinny and hands looked funny. Wore a turtle neck sweater or shirt. Got really worried about her looks and decided to not. You guys that visited there had the same experience with her?

Ho Down Man
04-29-08, 04:43
Anyone been to 660 Baker in CM? Their CL add looks good. Wondering if anyone has TOFTT there.

This place is legit. No extras.

SirMister
04-29-08, 13:52
Weirdest thing happened there. Went to see my fav and instead saw this skinny really skinny woman instead. She looked very skinny and hands looked funny. Wore a turtle neck sweater or shirt. Got really worried about her looks and decided to not. You guys that visited there had the same experience with her?Salty. Went there recently and the MMS told me oh NEW GIRL. I think oh great. And there were 2 new girls. One old. Even mine was in her early 30's. Nothing extra. No fun. Wasted $$$

Rainbooth
04-29-08, 14:23
I'm long time looker. But not actively posting in this board.

I've been to one or two AAMP, long time, if this stands for Apartment . It gives privacy and comfortable, but not 100%, environment. Downside would be. I needed to make appointment with call backs and so on. And it was not easy to find a provider. Worrying about LE was major reason that I didn't continue AAMP.

Recent years, I have been to Train Station, McD, & LFBC. And couple of legit places. However, I do not feel quite comfortable doing in semi-public atmosphere. Narrow bed that makes noise. A door with gap at the bottom that leaking light and sound. Partition that is not so durable, and so on.

One good thing is. If I don't like provider, I don't need to proceed with FS.

Anyone knows good AAMP?

I found a number from CL, XXX_5580, but MMS didn't call me back.

Ib Mike
04-29-08, 14:57
I've been here twice myself. Walls don't go up to the ceiling, and there's a little peek window in each room. First time was with a Korean gal in her 20s, and there was no action to be found. Second time was with an older, average-looking Korean woman who teased, but I ended up with a DIY.

I think I had the older of the two Koreans there. Neither are more than average looking. I don't recommend the place for anything more than a good massage with hand finish. I think the one I had was named Julie. She will use the slide hammer if prompted. The location is good for me as I find myself in that area often with an extra 1/2 hour.

Pimp Hound
04-29-08, 16:28
Been lurking here for quit a while now. Don’t have time or means to get out to too many new places. My ATF, of 8 years, has never been mentioned on here and she likes it that way.

Anyways, I have been seeing a lot of new places on CL suggesting wonderful extras. (Don’t they always.) So I decided to give one of them a try last night. Tried the one the offers all the extras, like they are a regular day spa or something, on the corner of the son of the lamp in GG.

Stopped by a few days ago to check the place out during the day light and grab a business card, they did not have any yet. Looked nice, upstairs in the back. Went back on Friday night, right at closing, 9pm. There was a young asian boy and girl working the front desk, girl was cute and did all the talking. 45 for the half and was taken back to a nice room with a real door. Disrobed and used the towel to cover. 5 minutes later in walked a 6, “Hi Honey”, never did get her name. Took the towel off right away, applied some lotion and gave a good shoulder massage for about 5 minutes and then stated the fingernail tickle. Then she just left, came back with a warm wet towel and cleaned me off. She then asked me to flip. After a few more minutes of the fingernails on the front, she asks me if I want a (hand up and down), I say yes, she says 60, I say I only got 35 left, after a few more back and forth she says bring me more next time. She was very mechanical and focused on her goal. No touching of special parts and nothing else was offered. I did get the impression that if I had more with me, more was available. After all is said and done, she cleans me up with, the now cold, towel and says that’s all and leaves. I get dressed and walk out. There are now 2 older asain men at the front closing out the CC machine and counting the cash, there is also an older asain woman wondering around now, had the air of a MM about her. They all seemed nice and said have a good night and please come again. And I just think I might, of course, I want the girl at the front desk next time.

WOW, that ended up being a lot longer that I had intended. Anyways, you all be safe out there now and have some fun!Dude if you want the cute girl in the front, just ask, I always do. And get it.

SirMister
04-29-08, 20:19
Yeah Dora is diffenetly a hot one. Glad to see her again at 212 and this time she was wearing those sexy clothes. She said call her to make appt. But never answers the phone.OKAY MMS didn't answer her phone today so I dropped by.

Dora no longer works here according to the gal who opened the door.

So I left.

Amp Novice
04-29-08, 20:26
Hello all,

I'm driving down to San Diego from north OC tomorrow. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of places to stop on the way. I know LF has a couple but I would have no idea where they are. I'd love to stop in on my way down south. Please PM me with suggestions.

Lagringo
04-29-08, 22:03
Decided to TOFTT after seeing ads on Craiglist for the place at 17435 Imperial. Looked like there might be extras available but none. I tried lightly touching the legs and girl giggled and politely pushed hand away. Nothing on flip either. I did get an excellent massage though, 50$ one hour, so it was worth it. Girls okay looking, all Asian.

B Malibu
04-30-08, 05:07
I'm long time looker. But not actively posting in this board.

I've been to one or two AAMP, long time, if this stands for Apartment . It gives privacy and comfortable, but not 100%, environment. Downside would be. I needed to make appointment with call backs and so on. And it was not easy to find a provider. Worrying about LE was major reason that I didn't continue AAMP.

Recent years, I have been to Train Station, McD, & LFBC. And couple of legit places. However, I do not feel quite comfortable doing in semi-public atmosphere. Narrow bed that makes noise. A door with gap at the bottom that leaking light and sound. Partition that is not so durable, and so on.

One good thing is. If I don't like provider, I don't need to proceed with FS.

Anyone knows good AAMP?

I found a number from CL, XXX_5580, but MMS didn't call me back.

You want aamp's, go to the SGV. Haven't found any aamp's in OC (lately) that are worth going to over the usual amp's (we've got some good ones).

B Malibu
04-30-08, 05:16
Stay away from 18XX2 Sky Park # C, off Main. Only one girl that used to work there who I knew from another spot, but she's gone, and all the providers are old and fugly. Mms is a beeotch!

Should've left, but stuck out the session w/ Nina. Needed a release, so let her blow me (no way I'd F that, uugh!). Gave her 50 tip and she stormed out - WTF? No massage, was in-n-out in ~15 minutes and gave her 100% tip. Granny should be lucky I stuck around and even wanted to pay her. So tired of the freakin' attitudes.

Member #3942
04-30-08, 08:27
2 guys I know told me they went to san clemente body center. They both had older ladies that were more then willing to get half naked. They asked me where should they go to get a nice young girl that gives a good massage with a HE? I told them as of now, I have no idea! OC is either FS or fat old nothing girls.

Ib Mike
04-30-08, 16:18
I needed a more complete service today so I returned to a place I have been hitting one a week or so for the last couple of months. It is not the one 2 doors down from the stinky foot massage place. Anyway, I saw Cindy. She is very spunky with natural Cs in her early twenties. She is Japanese and mix of something else. She has a nice tan body and likes all positions. Finished up in doggy where she encouraged me to move up a hole. Gotta love that attitude.

SaltyDog
04-30-08, 18:58
OKAY MMS didn't answer her phone today so I dropped by.

Dora no longer works here according to the gal who opened the door.

So I left.She wasn't there that day. She said she goes to school remember? It's a massage school down on warner and euclid by 7/11. Did you see the skinny skinny girl with turtle neck sweater? Ewe.

Sxaddict27
04-30-08, 19:34
2 guys I know told me they went to san clemente body center. They both had older ladies that were more then willing to get half naked. They asked me where should they go to get a nice young girl that gives a good massage with a HE? I told them as of now, I have no idea! OC is either FS or fat old nothing girls.If you go to 440 fair dr, to heavenly spa, Jaqueline gives a good massage and HE, she also lets you play with her perfect little body, but its pretty expensive, $50/$50.

South County
04-30-08, 22:41
Stay away from 18XX2 Sky Park # C, off Main. Only one girl that used to work there who I knew from another spot, but she's gone, and all the providers are old and fugly. Mms is a beeotch!

Should've left, but stuck out the session w/ Nina. Needed a release, so let her blow me (no way I'd F that, uugh!). Gave her 50 tip and she stormed out - WTF? No massage, was in-n-out in ~15 minutes and gave her 100% tip. Granny should be lucky I stuck around and even wanted to pay her. So tired of the freakin' attitudes.Hi,

Been using this forum for plenty of help. Thanks! I went to this place on saturday and got Candy. Old, fat, and ugly! I'm a regular at the ok. Julie is the greatest, imho. But I will never go back to #c.

Joblo007
04-30-08, 23:16
Went by Ponderosa again. Saw Lupe. She's HOT. Had a great time and would see her again.

Hobbyist35
05-01-08, 15:24
Went there.

$50 total, massage and HJ. Competent and friendly, but nothing exceptional.

I think that is all that is available, tho.

First time monger, watched the vicinity for awhile. TOFTT. Went in at 830pm, closing is 900pm. They say there are 4 therapists total. When I went 2 were available and were closing shop. Both were Viet. One girl (Kim/Cherie) was in 20, small petite, no bolt ons of any sort. Other girl (Paulina) was about 30, no bolt ons, but very soft, friendly, and right sizes in the right locations.

Directed to room, was given Paulina. I wasn't sure what a masseuse was suppose to be wearing as appropriate attire. No smocks, just a small top and booty shorts. Played coyed for awhile, I actually needed a back massage. 10 min. into massage, hanged arm off table, to touch legs. No negative reactions, moved up the ladder. She looked at me in the face a few times, thinking I wanted something. She just took towel off and said flip. From there, I assumed "Game On".

I'm not sure what the standard pricing, but I thought .40 for HJ, but she told me of the pricing and seemed high for Fs and CBJ. I could be wrong let me know guys. For full nude, it also cost extra she said. Yet, since, I played coyed an innocent and have a baby face, she said that's ok and so it cost me .50 for MMS, and .50 for HJ with show.

It's true about carry what you can offer because she even looked in my wallet.
I would highly recommend and told her my fellow mongerers would stop by and the two work everyday. Paulina is very nice and play your cards right, she'll like you like a toy.

MrNasty420
05-01-08, 17:11
I needed a more complete service today so I returned to a place I have been hitting one a week or so for the last couple of months. It is not the one 2 doors down from the stinky foot massage place. Anyway, I saw Cindy. She is very spunky with natural Cs in her early twenties. She is Japanese and mix of something else. She has a nice tan body and likes all positions. Finished up in doggy where she encouraged me to move up a hole. Gotta love that attitude.Can someone please PM me to a better place than where I go. (the other Ponderosa) that move up a hole sounds great.

Pimp Hound
05-02-08, 01:33
Visited new location that was found in the local fish wrap. Location may not be there long as the buisness does not fit the area. Old two story house. Mamasan takes money send you to room upstair. a few moments later a very attractive 8 on scale of 1-10 appears. short hair, and spoke good english. Reminded me of the days when I used to visit Los Alamitos. The massage is very mechanical, almost a secondary thought. 50 at the door for 1/2 hour and 80 tip. Senior Members that I recognize if you PM me I will PM you back with more informationHey Glue: How good is the HJ?

Pimp Hound
05-02-08, 01:38
Jlchavis0844,

Checking if that was a typo on the pricing for the mid-bristol place? $35 house then $150 for a CBJ? I'm all for hot early 20's girls but even for FS $150 tip is a lot.

Also, I agree it is awkward to have to wait with other guys in the lobby at these places :)Location please.

Try Katella ste 4-g Grove 10722.

rcyyan
05-02-08, 09:07
I needed a more complete service today so I returned to a place I have been hitting one a week or so for the last couple of months. It is not the one 2 doors down from the stinky foot massage place. Anyway, I saw Cindy. She is very spunky with natural Cs in her early twenties. She is Japanese and mix of something else. She has a nice tan body and likes all positions. Finished up in doggy where she encouraged me to move up a hole. Gotta love that attitude.Is this the place with the green sign on ponderosa next to the body peircing shop? Tried asking MMS for Cindy yesterday and she said that Cindy did not work there anymore.

Ib Mike
05-02-08, 15:33
Who knows the scoop on Hope Accupunture in Buena Park? If I don't get a PM quick I am going to go for a spin.

Ib Mike
05-02-08, 18:58
Who knows the scoop on Hope Accupunture in Buena Park? If I don't get a PM quick I am going to go for a spin.

I checked it out. The place is a bit tricky to find. It is fairly big. Walls that don't go to ceiling strike one. Older Asian lady wearing scrub type clothes, strike two. I was kept fully covered and Jenny never got within a foot of the target. Even though I knew it was not to be I gave off a few hints to see if she might be handy. She was not, steeerrrrike three. I was not discouraged as I stopped at 1108 on the way home. I got Sarah this time. Cute asian girl of about 30 with an above average rack. We were able to touch all the bases and I went on home happy. 1108 is decent but I would not rate it on a level with the best places in OC.

SaltyDog
05-02-08, 21:01
You want aamp's, go to the SGV. Haven't found any aamp's in OC (lately) that are worth going to over the usual amp's (we've got some good ones).I can only wonder why. Duhhh

Ib Mike
05-03-08, 17:47
Is this the place with the green sign on ponderosa next to the body peircing shop? Tried asking MMS for Cindy yesterday and she said that Cindy did not work there anymore.

Yeah, that is the place. She only works Mon and Tue. Mama is a bit grouchy if she doesn't know you.

SaltyDog
05-04-08, 11:48
Spot some of you guys might be interested in on Paramount in Downey. Not far from Imperial Hwy. Has some very nice Viet chicks there. Look for number in Craigs Therapeutic Section. Some spinners there, and I liked one in alot. Will repeat.

Herelookfor
05-04-08, 20:08
Visited 103 again. Got Ashley this time. Experience was so-so paid $. for FS. I've had better there. She is a cute petite asian with b cups.

Quality Junk
05-05-08, 11:40
Spot some of you guys might be interested in on Paramount in Downey. Not far from Imperial Hwy. Has some very nice Viet chicks there. Look for number in Craigs Therapeutic Section. Some spinners there, and I liked one in alot. Will repeat.
I tried a couple of these places in the OC, and they turned out to be just a good massage. Is everything on the menu here? or just tease and no rub? How's the selection? I've been looking for a good viet place in La La land.

It looks like since some of 'em were closed down in the OC, they've moved into the LA scene. That's good for me, closer, so I don't waste ga$ being green and all. Trying to keep a low carbon footprint you know.

KenQuest
05-05-08, 12:40
Went to C&C again last week. Saw latina, Tammy. She was very nice, asked if I had been there before, and who I saw. I saw Bebe, but since they work on different days, she didn't know who she was.

She started with a massage. Not very good, but after a while she took her cloths off (without me doing anything) and then asked me to flip over. She never asked what I wanted and just started with a cbj. This went for a while then she positioned herself for fs. I didn't bring that much money, so I stopped her and told her I just wanted the cbj. She continued this and finished with a HJ (I was taking REALLY long). She didn't say anything, and contiued till I finished which was nice (I hate it when they ask if I'm close, ect).

OC Scotty
05-06-08, 03:10
Went back to C&C for my second visit last week. This time I saw Co-Co. Both mamasan and Co-Co asked me who I'd seen before (Pepsi). This greased the skids and everything proceeded smoothly. They don't seem to be ultra-suspicious at this place but since I (as I've been told many times) apparently look like LE, it certainly helps when I can drop the correct name. I'm not sure what it is that makes me look like a cop, but this has killed my service (or at least made it very difficult to get) more than once at other locations.

Anyway, Co-Co is asian, thin, a-cup, nice looking face. I'd give her about an 8 except I really like a good rack and hers (what there was of it) wasn't doing anything for me. I like the way they do massages at this place: they sit on you, straddling your ass (in their short little pink dresses) and grind on you while they massage. The massage itself isn't anything special but the grinding is a good warm-up.

Service was a little rushed. The massage didn't last very long and there was minimal tickling (if any) of the boys prior to the flip. On the flip, she asked what I wanted and confirmed price for FS (100). Money wasn't discussed at all during my previous visit with Pepsi but no big deal.

Brief CBJ, then cowgirl, doggie and finished mish. She did a good job of making the O-face when we were in the mish position but overall I preferred Pepsi, both in terms of body and performance (Co-Co's face is nicer though).

I'll repeat again and hopefully try out one of the latinas next time.

Taimaishu
05-06-08, 10:56
First, I wanted to say thank you for all the great advice that I got trudging through all the posts, especially those by shadowone and cash value. I decided to give it a shot so, I decided to check out Irvine Auto Center at 2 Mc, but they moved. They kept the phone number the same, so I gave them a call and they gave me new directions which was less then 1/2 a mile away. I stopped near the place and scoped out any LE, and then parked about three buildings over and walked over to the backdoor of the establishment. Mamasan was slightly overweight and had a very creepy, tiny dog. Charged me 50 for 1/2 hour and sent me to a small room with creepy red light. I felt like I was in hell. The room had a decent sized table with a pillow and towels (I am 5'10 and 180 all muscle and that table stilll had enough room for another one of me). I had trouble calming my nerves and waited in that room for about 5 minutes with only a towel on me. The girl that walks in was a very beautiful Korean named Cherry. Gave me a 15 minute back and butt rub, asked me to flip and asked what I wanted (she didn't ask for rates, which was nice, but I knew the avg rates from this board). She got fully unclothed and I asked for HJ. She allowed copious amounts of touching and never complained (I took a looooong time). By the way, she also offers fs for $. Very slow that day and had a great GFE. Again, I had a wonderful time there and I have to thank all you veterans out there for doing a great job with the posts!

Onizuka
05-06-08, 18:36
520 n main, santa ana, Weird latina place. The door is in the back of a spanish medical building. There are 2 doors and the open one is them. Sorry but I passed on going in since they might be part of the family practice thats in the front.TOFTT @ 520 N. Main St. Santa Ana (240), it wasn't an entire waste as I recieved one of the best legit massages ever, believe it was Jeanie, and judging by the conversations I overheard the place is run by Vietnamese.

Mailliw
05-07-08, 03:02
Hey all,

I was coming home from my storage facility today and I noticed an AMP in a little Korean plaza. The location is called Bodycentre in BP. The sign outside said. 55/h.

I did some research, and the only info I could come up w/ was stuff from archives indicating it is more legit than anything else. Does anyone have any info on this location. I only ask, because its really close to my location and would be a great spot to frequent if it was full service.

Monger Jim
05-07-08, 22:12
AMP at YLB/LV, Firestone dealer.

Jenny (sssh! don't tell anybody.)

A few visits with HE after decent massage, but today HE before the massage -- big mistake. She just wouldn't shut up about her personal life troubles with family and money.

looks/attitude/service: 5/5/5

.6(hh)+.4 HJ w prostrate massage.

Bring earplugs if you get her in the rotation -- others there have all been legit.

Sir Sycott
05-07-08, 23:04
Hey all,

I was coming home from my storage facility today and I noticed an AMP in a little Korean plaza. The location is called Bodycentre in BP. The sign outside said. 55/h.

I did some research, and the only info I could come up w/ was stuff from archives indicating it is more legit than anything else. Does anyone have any info on this location. I only ask, because its really close to my location and would be a great spot to frequent if it was full service.Don't waste your time, it's nothing to go home braggin about.

Gnucleaire
05-09-08, 00:57
Have you every had a girl sneeze on you while giving you a massage? I was getting a massage in Irvine last week, just starting, laying on my stomach, when.- ATCHOO! The girl sprays my back. Then she does it again!

Didn't cover her mouth, turn her head, or even wipe off my back. I wasn't sure whether to be slightly turned on or totally disgusted. She was cute so I just laughed.

Lucky909
05-09-08, 00:58
Went to Heavenly in Costa Mesa this past weekend for the first time. After some research, I wasn't expecting too much other than getting a massage by a hot, young asian. Well, I didn't quite get what I expected. I arrived and was greeted by a young girl at the window (seemed pretty young to be a MMS). I asked who was available and she said Jacqueline. I recognized the name and said, "okay". She asked if I had been there before and without thinking I said "no", and then she asked how I knew Jacqueline and I just said a friend told me about her. She led me to a dark room lit only with a dim red lighting and waited for about 10 minutes before Jacqueline came in. Her face wasn't as hot as I had expected (about a 6), but she had a nice little body under this short dress. She started with the massage and then she started talking to the girl out front. She did this by just talking through the door! It was a bit annoying and distracting. Then, the door opens and in comes another girl. I started to prop my head up to see what was going on and Jacqueline pushes it back down and tells me to just relax. Well, now I'm getting a little nervous because I'm wondering who this person is and wondering if she's going through my stuff. I'm also wondering if it's some old hag putting her hands all over me. I was a little on edge and then she starts massaging my legs while Jacqueline is working on my shoulders. All this is happening and they are still carrying on their conversation (I wish I knew what they were talking about, but I couldn't because they were talking in Vietnamese). Finally, after about 5 minutes of this, I finally get to see that it's the gal from the front desk (Jacqueline said her name is Molly). She leaves and Jacqueline continues. I leave my hands off to the side to let her brush her body against them and when she tells me to flip, so puts my hands on her ass. The hands start wandering and she points at the pop-up tent. I nod and she throws the towel aside, reveals her rack, and starts with a HJ. To be honest, the HJ was just okay, but that body was nice! I don't think FS is available, but if you like just a HJ, this place ain't bad. Admission.. 5 / Tip.. 4 (no negotiations)

Jon Jones
05-09-08, 13:02
Did they make you fill out the "health questionnaire" with name and address that the City of Costa Mesa requires?

Was it your impression that there is new ownership? I was in Suite "L" a couple of years ago and didn't like the service but recent posts lead me to believe that things have changed.

What was the basic charge for a full hour and half hour?

Thanks

Jon

Crazy Bob
05-09-08, 13:55
Yesterday around 2:30pm cops busted 4 places. Golden Gate Acupuncture at10722 Katella. There are 4 massage places in this office complex. Everyone went to jail. I guess they all go to court on July 15 to see whats going to happen.

Jon Jones
05-09-08, 16:42
I did see the following in the OC Register this week:

"The City Council backed a hearing officer's decision to revoke Julie Ho's massage establishment license to operate Lake Forest Bodycentre. (Lake Forest Bodycentre is not affiliated with Bodycentre Costa Mesa LLC, which operates Bodycentre Day Spa at 23702-B El Toro Road.)"

Where did you hear about the Anaheim bust? It's risky working close to the mouse house (and in an election year we can expect more of this BS.)

Jon

Lucky909
05-09-08, 23:57
Did they make you fill out the "health questionnaire" with name and address that the City of Costa Mesa requires?

Was it your impression that there is new ownership? I was in Suite "L" a couple of years ago and didn't like the service but recent posts lead me to believe that things have changed.

What was the basic charge for a full hour and half hour?

Thanks

JonNo questionnaire.

From what I can tell from my research, the girls working there have been there since around the beginning of the year. It was my first visit, so I have no idea what it was like a couple years ago.

30 - .5 / 45 - .6 / 60 - .7

Jaqueline did not offer an hour. Well, at least the receptionist/MMS didn't offer it for her.

Joblo007
05-11-08, 01:21
Jasmine Spa in Placentia was busted this week.

I was shocked, actually. I've been there many, many times, and it's always been legit. Even with my favorite girl, she never crossed a line into illegal territory. I guess someone was doing something wrong, though, because they just got hit.

Jon Jones
05-11-08, 13:32
I can confirm that Lucky909's report is 100% correct. After a very slow start, (she kept the towel on my butt or most of the massage - even put it back after I pulled it off) the last ten minutes confirmed everything Lucky said.

440 Fair is a very strange building. Probably 4 massage places mixed with a lot of regular businesses.

By the way, we are referring to Suite L which is on the second floor of the part of the building with the elevator.

Good job by the new guy.

Jon

Assaholic
05-11-08, 14:01
Yesterday around 2:30pm cops busted 4 places. Golden Gate Acupuncture at10722 Katella. There are 4 massage places in this office complex. Everyone went to jail. I guess they all go to court on July 15 to see whats going to happen.That doesn't make sense. A) 10722 is in GG, not Anaheim. B) It's a mostly legit place. I was there a couple yrs ago and got no love at all, plus a crappy massage so I crossed it off my list. C) It's a free standing building with a taxi or limo business or something out the back. There aren't 4 massage places there. Had things changed that much since my last visit?

SirMister
05-11-08, 21:26
That doesn't make sense. A) 10722 is in GG, not Anaheim. B) It's a mostly legit place. I was there a couple yrs ago and got no love at all, plus a crappy massage so I crossed it off my list. C) It's a free standing building with a taxi or limo business or something out the back. There aren't 4 massage places there. Had things changed that much since my last visit?I think 10722 is on the border of Anaheim/GG.

It does have multiple parlors there, but I thought most are legit but because business changes all the time you never know.

Bushman426
05-13-08, 00:48
I just woke up from this fantastic dream.

I went to the new place in Cypress that has been on CL.

Pulled in and parked after making my rounds around the block. I was on the phone and was finishing up my conversation when a pretty little thing pulls up and asks me if I’m going to go in. I say yes and she asks me if I want her, I say yes and we meet inside. They had one of those stupid “medical” forms for you to fill out. There were 2 younger white boys hanging out in front reading magazines. I thought they were fellow mongers until one got the laundry and the other got the trash. Was taken in back to a nice well lit room with a salon/spa chair laid flat with towels on it.

Undressed and laid down. Tammy came in, didn’t bother with the towel, and started a bad 5 minute massage. She then asked me what else I wanted. Asked for a hand, she asked for .80, I countered with .40 and .60 it was, when all groping access. Out flipped a very nice set of natural Cs and my hands were allowed to go everywhere they wanted. Felt a little rushed, but I didn’t care, I’ve never had that kind of access for just a HJ. I believe more was available if wanted.

Get it while the getting is good boys!

Then I woke up on my couch with a mess to clean up.

HawaiiGuy
05-13-08, 01:09
One of my all time complaints against the mama-sans are when I make an appointment for a specific girl at a specific time and it doesn't happen. Mainly, because I need to get back to work or back home or watch the Lakers. I understand 10 or 15 minute wait. Anyway, what happened here was worse.

I called and made an appointment with P**** and when I got there confirmed again before I went inside. Mama-san said of course she is here, so I paid and went in, got undressed, and showered. I even tipped her $10 for making the appointment for me! Anyway, shortly after returning to my room, she tells me P**** is not even there!! I told her I drove half an hour to get there and am not happy. I asked for my money back and told her if she doesn't give me $20 more for my time and gas, I am not coming back. She smiled and said she will give me my money but not the twenty. I do not understand why she just didn't tell me on the phone P**** was not even there, or when I first got there. Never going back!

Gnat Werd
05-13-08, 03:01
Hey Taimaishu,

What's the address of this place, or can you PM me the number?

Thanks

First, I wanted to say thank you for all the great advice that I got trudging through all the posts, especially those by shadowone and cash value. I decided to give it a shot so, I decided to check out Irvine Auto Center at 2 Mc, but they moved. They kept the phone number the same, so I gave them a call and they gave me new directions which was less then 1/2 a mile away. I stopped near the place and scoped out any LE, and then parked about three buildings over and walked over to the backdoor of the establishment. Mamasan was slightly overweight and had a very creepy, tiny dog. Charged me 50 for 1/2 hour and sent me to a small room with creepy red light. I felt like I was in hell. The room had a decent sized table with a pillow and towels (I am 5'10 and 180 all muscle and that table stilll had enough room for another one of me). I had trouble calming my nerves and waited in that room for about 5 minutes with only a towel on me. The girl that walks in was a very beautiful Korean named Cherry. Gave me a 15 minute back and butt rub, asked me to flip and asked what I wanted (she didn't ask for rates, which was nice, but I knew the avg rates from this board). She got fully unclothed and I asked for HJ. She allowed copious amounts of touching and never complained (I took a looooong time). By the way, she also offers fs for $. Very slow that day and had a great GFE. Again, I had a wonderful time there and I have to thank all you veterans out there for doing a great job with the posts!

Gnat Werd
05-13-08, 03:05
Where's this place located and was there more on the menu?

Went to Heavenly in Costa Mesa this past weekend for the first time. After some research, I wasn't expecting too much other than getting a massage by a hot, young asian. Well, I didn't quite get what I expected. I arrived and was greeted by a young girl at the window (seemed pretty young to be a MMS). I asked who was available and she said Jacqueline. I recognized the name and said, "okay". She asked if I had been there before and without thinking I said "no", and then she asked how I knew Jacqueline and I just said a friend told me about her. She led me to a dark room lit only with a dim red lighting and waited for about 10 minutes before Jacqueline came in. Her face wasn't as hot as I had expected (about a 6), but she had a nice little body under this short dress. She started with the massage and then she started talking to the girl out front. She did this by just talking through the door! It was a bit annoying and distracting. Then, the door opens and in comes another girl. I started to prop my head up to see what was going on and Jacqueline pushes it back down and tells me to just relax. Well, now I'm getting a little nervous because I'm wondering who this person is and wondering if she's going through my stuff. I'm also wondering if it's some old hag putting her hands all over me. I was a little on edge and then she starts massaging my legs while Jacqueline is working on my shoulders. All this is happening and they are still carrying on their conversation (I wish I knew what they were talking about, but I couldn't because they were talking in Vietnamese). Finally, after about 5 minutes of this, I finally get to see that it's the gal from the front desk (Jacqueline said her name is Molly). She leaves and Jacqueline continues. I leave my hands off to the side to let her brush her body against them and when she tells me to flip, so puts my hands on her ass. The hands start wandering and she points at the pop-up tent. I nod and she throws the towel aside, reveals her rack, and starts with a HJ. To be honest, the HJ was just okay, but that body was nice! I don't think FS is available, but if you like just a HJ, this place ain't bad. Admission.. 5 / Tip.. 4 (no negotiations)

KingOfFighters
05-13-08, 03:26
I'm pretty sure it's highly unlikely due to the nature of the area, but I was wondering if there's anything around Laguna Beach near the art area? I have to be there every weekend starting next month for 2-3months =-/

Sorry for the question. In fact I'm not sure if Laguna Beach is still considered Orange County?

Jon Jones
05-13-08, 13:30

IMHO, a totally worthless post. This isn't Penthouse Letters. We're expected to guess what you mean by "the new place in Cypress?" Or was it really a dream?

Please, if you can't provide useful information without playing games, don't waste our time.

Jon

Jon Jones
05-13-08, 13:45
Just looked over my sample ballot for June. A guy by the name of Kermit Marsh is running for Judge. This guy is a political hack who’s on the Westminster City Council. Among his “accomplishments” that he includes in his candidate statement is that he worked to close the evil massage parlors.

So don’t forget to vote – for anyone but Marsh.

Pimp Hound
05-13-08, 16:40

Pulled in and parked after making my rounds around the block. I was on the phone and was finishing up my conversation when a pretty little thing pulls up and asks me if I’m going to go in. I say yes and she asks me if I want her, I say yes and we meet inside. They had one of those stupid “medical” forms for you to fill out. There were 2 younger white boys hanging out in front reading magazines. I thought they were fellow mongers until one got the laundry and the other got the trash. Was taken in back to a nice well lit room with a salon/spa chair laid flat with towels on it.

Undressed and laid down. Tammy came in, didn’t bother with the towel, and started a bad 5 minute massage. She then asked me what else I wanted. Asked for a hand, she asked for .80, I countered with .40 and .60 it was, when all groping access. Out flipped a very nice set of natural Cs and my hands were allowed to go everywhere they wanted. Felt a little rushed, but I didn’t care, I’ve never had that kind of access for just a HJ. I believe more was available if wanted.

Get it while the getting is good boys!

Then I woke up on my couch with a mess to clean up.Location. Please PM me.

Rick James B
05-13-08, 22:26
Went there Sunday eve about 6. Closed. Interesting. Gone there before. Nothing really special to write home about. Good massage though. They were younger than average. Saw two cuties last time.

If you want a good massage, this is a place to go as well.

Lerrena
05-14-08, 03:25
Went there Sunday eve about 6. Closed. Interesting. Gone there before. Nothing really special to write home about. Good massage though. They were younger than average. Saw two cuties last time.

They were probably slow due to Mother's Day and decided to close early. Went by today and it was business as usual.

Blubalz
05-14-08, 08:47
If you read the Post he tells you where to find it. Took me all of 2 minutes. Go to CL, search Cypress in the OC section. Geez, people are lazy

Jon Jones
05-14-08, 12:04
I agree with you point about some members being lazy. But in this case, CL deletes posts in the adult section almost hourly and he writes about his "dream." Assuming that it was not a dream, if he can write twenty lines he could post some contact information.

If you read the Post he tells you where to find it. Took me all of 2 minutes. Go to CL, search Cypress in the OC section. Geez, people are lazy

Glue Stic
05-14-08, 13:35
I have several reviews to report, so here goes!

Stop by a newer massage place, on bristol upstairs behind muffler shop. Prices 35 for 1/2 & 50 for 1 hr. This shop is simular to the other two in this strip mall. Greeter was very gentle and had good personality. Did not get choice as advertised on C L, Undressed and a few minutes later in walks a spanish speaking young lady, I think her name is Maria. I ask for very light touch massage. No towel was used on either side, on the flip, I let my finger do the talkin and she understood exactly what they said. Hand jive was offer for. 8 and I indicated that I wanted to be rubbed not robbed. Settle on. 4 and the rub began. She told me she was very good at her job, and she was right as the volcano erupted in a very short time.

Second review

Stop by the new place in midway city a few days ago, it is advertised on Craigs list. There is a foot massage next door. Paid for the Hour, as the gal look like she would be fun. Started massage covered but that did not last very long as I told her it was too hot to be covered, keep in mind it was 58 degrees outside. After a few minutes of me leting my fingers do the talking again, I was roaming from top to botom. On the flip I continue to let my fingers do the talking. The gal is very mechanical, but works very hard for her money.

Third review

Went to a place in Westminster on Edward at Westminster ave. There are two extremely sexy ladies. I have visted a many occasions, but blue balls is all you can get there. They have the tease down to a art. They do give a better than average massage.

I have many other spots that I have visited in the past several months, but I don't have the time to write about all of them. PM is you want to share more information.

Mark Spitz
05-14-08, 17:01
Saw ad in sports section of register on ritchey st. , called and showed up a little later, walked in as another was walking out. Waited just a couple minutes and shown to room, laid down, no towel. In walks cute mix japanese and white? Ok body. Asked some questions, where I work, what other places have I been to, she knew of LFBC. Anyway, asked the $64, 000 question and got decent HJ. She used a scented lotion but did ask first because she knew. She talked a lot, and said she used to own a parlor in Garden grove, and her emplyee's started giving out their private numbers and taking money from the house. Said she lost 35k and is now starting over. Latina there as well but didn't get a chance to see.

Trusted can PM for more info.

Jon Jones
05-15-08, 14:32
She is when your in Vietnam. I know this is off-topic but I thought you guys might get a laugh. I spent 10 days in Vietnam on business last month and on three occasions I paid the going rate of 1,200,000 Viet dong for overnight service from a 22 year old beauty. That’s a little over $80 US. (And some said that I overpaid.) Multiple pops, BBBJ, body massage, foot massage.

Just looking for a massage? One hour with a HJ finish for $6.50.

Maybe I should ask my company for a permanent transfer. :)

Conner11
05-15-08, 20:28
I was in LA for a couple of days. Tried going on the LA site to and had a lot of trouble finding any massage place. It was weird. So I decided to throw the dice at finding something with the online whitepages. Found a place in off the 110 and normandie I think. I was suspicious that it was legit and as I'm driving I see another massage storefront. I pull in. Double glass doors seemed odd. Paid my door fee said I was there before a long time ago. Always seems to work. Small asian dark asian girl. I made it clear what I wanted. And went reverse CG for a while. She got tired and we went mish.

I hate it when I see them use the same towels again and not change them.

Anway, went to eat at a fast food place and realized that I was close to the place I was originally going to go to anyways. So I go overthere. In walks in a momentarily an asian girl and asks if I want all and kind of exposes herself, I'm like sure, and let's me undress and returns. I'm like wow, so straight forward. Does the boob massage. I love those, and before I know it, she's got my but in the air and starts ATM. Never had that before always wondered what it felt like. Wasn't very stimulating though. BBBJ next. Never felt her teeth, does me reverse CG and CG like a machine. But this was my second time around, she finished me with a HJ.

That was a dirty little sex machine. Wished I sneak in a video camera. LOL

Member #3942
05-15-08, 23:08
Any tips about a nice young girl that gives a good massage with a HE handy? Message me, south county or whatever. Thanks

Vlad De Sade
05-16-08, 04:06
JJ,

Brother, I feel YOU.

In fact, my wife is southeast asian.

I do love those LBFM's!

However, this is the USA sex guide.

I do not log on here to see the going rates for a $6.50 hj in da Nam.

Any man w/a clue realizes that this is the most expensive nation in the world in which to either monger or marry.

Worse some of us do both...

So please post your brains out on the International sex guide.

I know I do; under a different handle.

Sorry to be playa hating on YOU.

Its just that in CA we pay so much for so little in return.

Truth, is I hope YOU had a bunch of fun.

YOU lucky bastard mongering in SE asia w/out all of us... LOL!

P.S. Yes, YOU should definitely ask for the permanent relocation...

Peace, VDS

Clevr
05-16-08, 12:20
You failed to mention the amount of air fare and customs!

She is when your in Vietnam. I know this is off-topic but I thought you guys might get a laugh. I spent 10 days in Vietnam on business last month and on three occasions I paid the going rate of 1,200,000 Viet dong for overnight service from a 22 year old beauty. That’s a little over $80 US. (And some said that I overpaid.) Multiple pops, BBBJ, body massage, foot massage.

Member #3063
05-16-08, 16:47
In the front page of this site you have hot links they have a link to the international sex guide site!

SaltyDog
05-16-08, 19:59
You failed to mention the amount of air fare and customs! Well the airfare is about 800 USD. At 150 a pop that's about 5. 33333. So if you do it 2 times a nite for 2 1/2 nites you can see why it's not a bad idea to go and get some really fresh stuff in VN. Well it can be had for less if you get it outside of HCMC and get the young thing all day and all nite as a traveling companion. Not bad considering you're with a 20 yo hard body with low milage. Low milage and about the average weight is about 90lbs is what I would say is "NICE!".

I can't wait to go again this October.

Member #3942
05-16-08, 20:28
Anyone know or has seen Hana or Jessica at LFBC? Think they are kinda new and was wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet.

JS Fanatic
05-16-08, 22:40
Stopped by this Latina MP at Warner and Fairview a couple of nights ago. I paid $40 for half an hour, and got a 23 year-old girl named Sonia, average face but nice body. There was no towel available to cover myself, and she didn't bother to put anything over me when she walked in the room. She let me touch her, and after giving an average massage, she asked if I wanted a happy ending. I asked if she did anything more than that, but she said no. She wanted $60 for a HJ, but I talked her down to $40. She looked a little pissed at me, but I guess she quickly got over it, because a few seconds later she took her shirt off and let me play with her hard-as-a-rock implants. After we were done, she told me that if I wanted more than a HJ, I could meet her outside the massage place. She charges $150 for 30 minutes. I wasn't interested at that price, so I didn't ask for her cell #. She must have a lot of customers, because her phone was ringing the whole time during the massage.

Herelookfor
05-16-08, 22:58
Visited 214. Paid. 4 for hh and table shower. Ended up paying a total of. 6 more to get the HJ. The girl was not very attractive but I had the mind set of wanting to make it happen. What a waste. Worst HJ ever she almost bruised my nutz.

Gnucleaire
05-16-08, 23:49
Speaking of election season, who's planning on using their tax rebate check at MPs?

Mine: half for massages, half for gas.

If you have want to suggest any places to blow it in the Irvine/North County area, feel free to PM me. I'll give you my recommendations in return.

Fe Maiden
05-16-08, 23:58
Went to the auto center today for a tune-up. Cherry or Cheri was my petite asian mechanic. What a terrific servicing my motor got! Definitely drained the fluid!!! Today goes down as a terrific one!!!

Vinn Rock
05-17-08, 02:13
Anyone know or has seen Hana or Jessica at LFBC? Think they are kinda new and was wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet.Is it's the same Hana I had about 6 months ago, she was a super-skinny, tanned, younger Viet with razor-sharp elbows who gave a straight massage and nothing more. Not had Jessica yet.

Lucky909
05-17-08, 03:34
Went to this place in La Habra a little while back. If you drive along Harbor looking for it, you ain't gonna find it. There's no sign and it's hidden away. The only place I saw the name of the place was on a business card in the front room. The front room was empty when I first entered. After waiting a couple minutes, I was about to leave with the MMS came in and got me. She pointed out the bell next to a sliding window in the front room that I failed to ring for service. I paid. 5 for hh and was taken to a room. In comes a young (maybe early 20s), thin, asian girl with a perky pair of B's. She was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. Her face wasn't the greatest (maybe a 4 or 5), but the body was nice (about a 7). I actually wasn't expecting much action, although I probably should have considering the location being so hidden away. She started with a below-average massage and asked me to turn over. She then gave me the prices: . 6 for HJ, . 8 for BJ, and 1 for fs. I only had. 5 more on me and I said I wanted a BJ. At first she said no and told me to flip back over. I guess she changed her mind and flipped me back over again. She pulled off her top to let my hands roam and proceeded with a decent BJ. Afterwards, she tells me her name is Jennifer and to bring more money next time. She works on Fridays and Saturdays. Both her and the MMS were nice as I left and offered water to go. I didn't see any other girls, but I'd like to find out who else works there. Anyone else been to this joint? Any recommendation on other girls?

Herelookfor
05-17-08, 14:47
Went to this place in La Habra a little while back. If you drive along Harbor looking for it, you ain't gonna find it. There's no sign and it's hidden away. The only place I saw the name of the place was on a business card in the front room. The front room was empty when I first entered. After waiting a couple minutes, I was about to leave with the MMS came in and got me. She pointed out the bell next to a sliding window in the front room that I failed to ring for service. I paid. 5 for hh and was taken to a room. In comes a young (maybe early 20s), thin, asian girl with a perky pair of B's. She was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. Her face wasn't the greatest (maybe a 4 or 5), but the body was nice (about a 7). I actually wasn't expecting much action, although I probably should have considering the location being so hidden away. She started with a below-average massage and asked me to turn over. She then gave me the prices: . 6 for HJ, . 8 for BJ, and 1 for fs. I only had. 5 more on me and I said I wanted a BJ. At first she said no and told me to flip back over. I guess she changed her mind and flipped me back over again. She pulled off her top to let my hands roam and proceeded with a decent BJ. Afterwards, she tells me her name is Jennifer and to bring more money next time. She works on Fridays and Saturdays. Both her and the MMS were nice as I left and offered water to go. I didn't see any other girls, but I'd like to find out who else works there. Anyone else been to this joint? Any recommendation on other girls?I'm assuming that was CBJ, correct?

Mokoboy
05-18-08, 10:37
I have great fun across the street from the Irvine Train Station. Wooo hoooo. Gloria is a GINORMOUS woman. I am telling you. LOL.

DD. 150lbs. 6ft.. Very friendly she is to you. Smiles, laughs a lot.

50/100

Mokoboy
05-18-08, 14:37
Has anyone heard from Crazy Kim (the Viet mama) of long ago?

She used to run Royal Tan on Brookhurst and many other places.

Smurfnz
05-18-08, 19:46
Been checking out this site for a while and today I finally had an experience worth sharing. Found this place on backpage and it looked promising. It was kind of hard to find because there is no sign out that says it is there. I walk in and instead of the usual window there is a guy sitting in a cubicle. I know you usually don't get the service if you let them know you are new, but I had to make sure it was the place I was looking for. Was 40 for the half hour, didn't even give a hour rate. He showed me to the room no towel on the table to cover with was the first good sign. When the girl walked in she climbed right up on the table with me and starts the massage. She gave a good massage if you like deep tissue firm pressure, which I do. Once she was done giving me my massage she started gently stroking me and a little later asked me to flip. Without even asking if I wanted it she started into my happy ending. I slid my hand up her leg with no objection. I kept on up to her chest and pulled out a breast to start playing with. After a bit she pulled out her other breast and started using them to massage me. After a bit she added her mouth and I didn't take much longer. Once she was done she finished my massage on the front and gave a nice head massage. She never once mentioned money even when she was done. I gave her. 6 even though I think I could have gotten away with. 4. She thanked me and gave me a kiss. She told me that she isn't the normal girl for today, she was just filling in. She also told me that on Thursday they have a "nice" latina and on Friday a "nice" Chinese girl. By the way she said nice it seemed that there may be even more available there so I will have to try them both.

Giocchino
05-19-08, 17:38
Girls are pretty nervous at LFBC due to LE scrutiny. Candy and Julia are gone probably due to this. Julia was the easiest girl there. There is still at least one gal still there who will go the extra mile if she knows you.

Bachus91
05-19-08, 22:53
I visited there today for the second time. First time all I got was a decent massage but thought I would see if this time would be the charm. Got an hour with Reem (sp? ). Pretty younger girl with a decent personality. Good massage, but unfortunately she kept things covered with the towel and never got close to anything important. She did have a rather short dress on but my hands never got the opportunity to roam.

Has anyone gotten anything from this place besides a legit massage? The girls are fairly pretty and wear short dresses, but I think that is as far as it goes. Any feed back is welcome.

Member #3942
05-19-08, 23:21
Anyone try Tina at the Angel Spa? I had her when she first started long time ago. Wondering if she got any better or anything. Nobody talked about her ever.

Lucky909
05-19-08, 23:59
I'm assuming that was CBJ, correct?That's correct.

South County
05-20-08, 10:36
I visited there today for the second time. First time all I got was a decent massage but thought I would see if this time would be the charm. Got an hour with Reem (sp? ). Pretty younger girl with a decent personality. Good massage, but unfortunately she kept things covered with the towel and never got close to anything important. She did have a rather short dress on but my hands never got the opportunity to roam.

Has anyone gotten anything from this place besides a legit massage? The girls are fairly pretty and wear short dresses, but I think that is as far as it goes. Any feed back is welcome.There used to be a girl named Cindy that would do extras. She was a very nice looking girl. I think she works down the hall now from the Angel Spa. I have her cell #, I'll find out and let you know.

Tjinla2001
05-20-08, 11:30
There is still a lot of great bareback full service action available in parlors throughout Southern California. Even in Orange County. God bless America and all the wonderful Korean prostitutes that come to the land of opportunity.

Mark Spitz
05-20-08, 16:00
Safe Sex complaint deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Effective immediately, Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the Safe Sex Thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment. However...

In addition, Members may not repeatedly post or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
2. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
3. It almost always leads to arguments.
4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.

2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.

3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.

Thanks,

Jackson

Ocg2006
05-20-08, 16:55
This place is not worth going to. I had the absolute worst experience. I was given three different girls for a 30 min and there was nothing on the flip.

Joblo007
05-20-08, 20:23
Are you crazy?

There is still a lot of great bareback full service action available in parlors throughout Southern California. Even in Orange County. God bless America and all the wonderful Korean prostitutes that come to the land of opportunity.

Rick James B
05-21-08, 01:13
Did anyone read this?

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/city-business-abujudeh-2047705-forest-lake

Giocchino
05-21-08, 11:23
Last night the Lake Forest City Council revoked Julie Ho's license to operate Lake Forest Body Centre. They will serve notification and then they have 3 days left to operate.

Momoshiro
05-21-08, 11:24
Heavenly Spa

Went there yesterday. I didn't make an appointment, and just walked in. I read some reviews, and they seems pretty good. I asked for Vivian and she was on vacation. The girl at the window ask if she was ok to massage me. I agreed. Got into the room and got undressed. In come the massage therapist. Asked her name and she said Jacqueline. She's definitely not as young as her previous reviews, at least 30. She wears short skimpy stuff, but it's not sexy at all. Didn't ask what kind of massage I wanted, just light touches. She was yelling out instructions in Vietnamese to the other girls while she was in the room, very annoying and rude. I started to talk to her, and she got annoyed I ask too many questions. So I figure she's in a bad mood, and stop talking to her and I just wanted to get out of there. She left the room, and few minutes later, someone else came in to finish off the massage. Second girl massaged for a few minutes and it was done. Worst experience ever.

First off, none of the girls here are that good looking. If you're into Vietnamese girls, check out Angel Spa or Paradise Spa. At least they are professional, and very friendly. They might not provide a HE, depending who you get, but at least, they give a nice massage, they are very attractive, and friendly. They treat you like a customer. I'm never going back to this place.

Giocchino
05-21-08, 17:56
Did anyone read this?

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/city-business-abujudeh-2047705-forest-lake

I checked with the register and the article will be in tomorrow's paper complete with photos. I recognize the girl in the scrubs. Glad they did not take a photo of me.

MrNasty420
05-21-08, 17:59
Last night the Lake Forest City Council revoked Julie Ho's license to operate Lake Forest Body Centre. They will serve notification and then they have 3 days left to operate.Thats my reg spot and I have not heard anything like that and when I saw your post I call my girl and she says its not gunna happen, I hope not so lets see.

MrNasty420
05-21-08, 18:04
There is still a lot of great bareback full service action available in parlors throughout Southern California. Even in Orange County. God bless America and all the wonderful Korean prostitutes that come to the land of opportunity.Can you please PM me with a couple place that offer BB in OC aperantly me place is getting shut down.

Lerrena
05-21-08, 19:02
Last night the Lake Forest City Council revoked Julie Ho's license to operate Lake Forest Body Centre. They will serve notification and then they have 3 days left to operate.

This really sucks! And not in a good way. LFBC is kind of like that '79 Datsun 210 I had. Wasn't the fastest and sleekest machine but always reliable!

Jon Jones
05-21-08, 20:30
"According to a report from the sheriff's department, investigators began an undercover inquiry into Lake Forest Bodycentre in May 2006 after receiving several complaints of sexual misconduct. "

What a joke. Who's in the room to complain?

They were probably busted because they charged a cop $40 for a HJ when he expected to get it free.

Gnucleaire
05-21-08, 21:36
"According to a report from the sheriff's department, investigators began an undercover inquiry into Lake Forest Bodycentre in May 2006 after receiving several complaints of sexual misconduct. "

What a joke. Who's in the room to complain?

They were probably busted because they charged a cop $40 for a HJ when he expected to get it free.Never been to LFBC. But a couple years I had a personal office in a building that looked a lot like this in Anaheim. There was an AMP on my floor. One night as I was returning to my office, the night custodian asked me if I had seen the cops downstairs. I hadn't but he told me they had just busted the MP, walked all the girls out. He said a woman in a neighboring office had been complaining. Classic busybody, I'm sure.

It was a shame. The office was no trouble and the patients in the medical offices were much more obnoxious than anybody whoever went into the MP.

Oh well, the custodian helped the owners find another location. I believe it's the one on Dale over by Farmer Boys.

By the way, love the headline: "Lake Forest rubs out massage parlor license"

I guess sometimes you just gotta rub one out.

Vinn Rock
05-21-08, 21:55
I checked with the register and the article will be in tomorrow's paper complete with photos. I recognize the girl in the scrubs. Glad they did not take a photo of me.Hey, I know her, too! Party's over!

This really sucks! And not in a good way. LFBC is kind of like that '79 Datsun 210 I had. Wasn't the fastest and sleekest machine but always reliable!Funniest thing I've read in a while. That title of the article is terrible, too. "Lake Forest rubs out massage parlor license." Ugh.

Oc Amper
05-21-08, 23:37
What a total waste of tax payer dollars. If they want to be effective at a low cost, park a sheriffs cruiser right in front and that should scare off most of the mongers, just as they did in LosAlamitos.
____
Employees who were found to be engaging in questionable behavior under Abujudeh's ownership were immediately fired, Khiterer said. He also questioned the city's decision to spend "hundreds of thousands of dollars in this litigation."

Sir Sycott
05-22-08, 01:15
What a total waste of tax payer dollars. If they want to be effective at a low cost, park a sheriffs cruiser right in front and that should scare off most of the mongers, just as they did in LosAlamitos.

decision to spend "hundreds of thousands of dollars in this litigation."I've seen cruisers a while back at lfbc, always seemed to keep me from going in, that AND it's way too far from my commute.

It's a shame though, I've heard that place has been around for a while, hopefully we don't hear the same news happening to our old favorites our there,

Vic's was a huge loss to some people back then, IMO, I think it was a good place.

Asian Tang
05-22-08, 01:54
Do you guys remember those "massage" ads that didn't have an address and when you came to the place it turned out to be an apartment? They usually charged 160 but you always got some hot azz. I've been looking for a place like that but can't find one, anyone got any clues?

Thanks

Mokoboy
05-22-08, 02:14
Don't go to the $25/hr foot massage by accident, unless you like that kind of thing.

Go next door to the Accupressure place. Ask for Mink. I think she only works Wed/Thur so hurry. This was the craziest k-girl I've ever fucked. You'll see. Oh yah, there was a nice looking latina there too.

50/100 is happily accepted. They are associated with 1416 Ritchey place.

Tell Mink the Satellite Guy sent you. LOL.

Mokoboy
05-22-08, 02:20
Lol. I went there and only the k-mamasan was there. She explained that all the girls were home and didn't come in until 2pm. She sent me to Ponderosa and said to demand 10 off. She had to phone Ponderosa to tell them to give me the discount.

They just opened last week and it seems like they are struggling to get their act together. The number is in the OCR Sports section. CALL AHEAD.

Rick James B
05-22-08, 03:28
Sorry for the bad experience. I've never had Jacqueline. Try Ashley, she gives a good massage without the 'tude I've been hearing about Jacqueline.

Thor1212
05-22-08, 11:50
A post a while back spoke of a place on E. Lincoln but he didn't post the address and said PM only. Well I finally found it. It is a house looking place and has no signs or anything. Small five car spot parking lot and has some of the girls that work for Ponderosa. Standard pricing and services. Would have been nice to know earlier. Damn you guys and your paranoid thinking.

Ace Zipp
05-22-08, 13:38
Do you guys remember those "massage" ads that didn't have an address and when you came to the place it turned out to be an apartment? They usually charged 160 but you always got some hot azz. I've been looking for a place like that but can't find one, anyone got any clues?

ThanksYou can find them on CraigsList. The tipoff is the $160. I agree they are usually very hot women and they never try to upsell. One price for all. Also, they are in a "master bedroom" set up so you can take a shower before or after without wondering the hall with a towel.

Ketur690
05-22-08, 17:40
Stopped by during lunch, younger girl filling in for the MMS led me back to the room. Quick shower then back to the room to be joined by Barbie (says she works Wed/Thurs.) K-girl bit on the stocky side but nice natural D's. Rim, deep CBJ, CG to finish. Excellent muscle control during CG. Cleaned me up then onto the massage. Only complaint is she needed a breath mint (although considering where her mouth had been not a shocker.) Standard rate.

Ferrydust
05-23-08, 01:50
Don't go to the $25/hr foot massage by accident, unless you like that kind of thing.

Go next door to the Accupressure place. Ask for Mink. I think she only works Wed/Thur so hurry. This was the craziest k-girl I've ever fucked. You'll see. Oh yah, there was a nice looking latina there too.

50/100 is happily accepted. They are associated with 1416 Ritchey place.

Tell Mink the Satellite Guy sent you. LOL.

Mink is what he says and she is very fit. A little crazy but you know what they say about the crazy chicks. Im a little shocked at the location of this place and feel like this one wont last long.

oz

Smurfnz
05-24-08, 00:29
Went back there today to try another girl. I think that place is really new because even though I walked in and asked for a massage without hesitation they asked me where I had heard about them from. I told them backpage and that I had come in and seen Kay last weekend.

I got Candi this time. She was ok in looks. The massage this time was more for show than anything. Five minutes and she asked me to flip. She took care of me completely and when we were done she helped me dress. I am looking forward to trying some of their other girls.

Taepo Dong
05-24-08, 04:21
Went back there today to try another girl. I think that place is really new because even though I walked in and asked for a massage without hesitation they asked me where I had heard about them from. I told them backpage and that I had come in and seen Kay last weekend.

I got Candi this time. She was ok in looks. The massage this time was more for show than anything. Five minutes and she asked me to flip. She took care of me completely and when we were done she helped me dress. I am looking forward to trying some of their other girls.Smurfnz,

Is this place on WWB? Thanks in advance.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"

Smurfnz
05-24-08, 14:58
Smurfnz,

Is this place on WWB? Thanks in advance.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"Yes that is the place.

Lucky909
05-25-08, 02:23
Toftt today. After doing a little research, I decided to visit Paradise Spa in Costa Mesa. It isn't in the busiest section of town. A good sign. I wasn't expecting much from this place, but at the least I wanted a good massage from an attractive girl and extras would be icing on the cake. Because I actually wanted a massage, I asked for an hour. The MMS talked me into just 45 minutes because they were trying to close even though their posted closing time was 10pm and it wasn't even 8pm yet. A bad sign for a rushed massage. But I stuck it out because I figured I couldn't lose out on getting at least a good massage. They put me in a room and there are just two pieces of cloth that are like linen napkins from a restaurant. A good sign. Then, my masseuse, Jenny (I could have sworn she said Julia the first time I asked), moved me into another room without offering me a towel to cover up and said it was okay because no one else was there. A good sign. She was about a 7 in looks and body and maybe in her early 30s. Then the massage starts. Almost the entire backside massage was over this stupid napkin! The only time she actually touched me skin to skin was to apply the massage lotion. She flipped me over and asked if I liked the massage and I said it was okay and that it was just a little different than what I was used to with her using the cloth. She already seemed a little rushed, but this made her attitude turn even more for the worse. I guess she didn't like the comment (it wasn't even a criticism! ) and she asked if I wanted to leave. A bad sign. Even though I was polite the whole time, she eventually said, "I hate you. ". A definite bad sign! To her credit, she finished the massage while we discussed who had the bad attitude. She tried pissing me off by putting a lot of oil on me and every now and then would tease me with a sensual rub. I pretty much just laid there and let her do her work, which pissed her off because I think she expected me to get up and leave. She ended the session by offering me water and even got upset when I kindly said 'no'. She left the room, I dressed, and I left, passing her at the front window without tipping her. She wasn't even expecting it as she didn't even look up to acknowledge me. It was so weird! In any case, the attitude really made the massage worthless. I've seen some good reviews of this place, but I definitely can't recommend it! I noticed a grand opening sign up in front, so maybe it's because there is new ownership? In any case, STAY AWAY!

As I was driving home, I came up with an idea that could help me avoid places like this. I have a proposition for you mongers (especially the vets). Hopefully, I am saving you from going to this place. How about PM-ing me with your favorite places? I'd like to find more places where the girls are young and attractive and give good massages, whether extras are offered or not. I know it's a stretch to expect responses, but it's worth a shot!

Sxaddict27
05-26-08, 05:02
I went there with no appointment, and was greeted by Jacqueline who put me into a room and told me she would be right back. I waited for ten minutes, and she finally comes in. She asks me if I want some oil for the massage, I say sure, and she rubs some oil on my back for about ten seconds. All the sudden, she says "hold on". I wait another five minutes for her to return. Finally, some other girl walks in, and hands me my money back, and tells me "She actually can't massage you right now, her appointment just showed up". So now I've been there about twenty minutes butt naked on this fuckin table for nothing, and my back still has oil on it. I was pretty pissed, so I stormed out, and down to the new TC New Step spot, where I gladly unleased some frusteration with Cherri. She was pretty cute, and enthusiastic, and spent alot of time licking the boys before we jumped into CG, spin around, RCG, K9, good times.

Lucky909
05-26-08, 14:43
So, the girl did the entire time and you stiffed her? You sound like a jerk.When was the last time you tipped a girl who said she hated you for absolutely no reason? Are you her husband?

Ib Mike
05-26-08, 19:18
There has been some dialog about Ponderosa, the other Ponderosa, and the stinky foot massage place. Yesterday, I was doing a little exploring for new places and I found yet another place right by Ponderosa. It is Relax Day Spa. It is in the paper adult section or PM me for addy. Similar service to Ponderosa but K girls only. I saw Nancy. She is about 30 or so with nice fake B/C tits, nice figure, a 7 overall. She wanted to give me the hand shake but I was in the mood for the full entree. She was up for it. She was a bit distracted answering the phone a couple times during the session. It was just her and one other girl. They need to get their act together a bit on that. But they are just getting started at this place. She was fun though. Lots of giggling and she even moved the curtain slightly once to peak out the window playfully when I was doing her doggie, odd but funny. Either she was very tight or I needed to bust one badly because I didn't last more than 10 minutes. No shower.

So now you can shoot loads in three different places, have your feet rubbed and not even move your car. And they say OC is not the place for this?

Momoshiro
05-27-08, 01:59
Dude, your experience sounds bad. I haven't been there for over a month, but I don't remember a grand opening sign in front. Can you confirm this place is next to a sushi restaurant?

[QUOTE=Lucky909]I noticed a grand opening sign up in front, so maybe it's because there is new ownership? In any case, STAY AWAY!

Jon Jones
05-27-08, 19:41
It's not too cool to call a member a jerk on your first post.

I always leave a tip even if I don't get extras IF the lady made an effort to give a good massage. But overall bad service means no tip just like any other service business.

Jon

So, the girl did the entire time and you stiffed her? You sound like a jerk.

Lucky909
05-27-08, 21:22
Dude, your experience sounds bad. I haven't been there for over a month, but I don't remember a grand opening sign in front. Can you confirm this place is next to a sushi restaurant?
I noticed a grand opening sign up in front, so maybe it's because there is new ownership? In any case, STAY AWAY!Yes, it's by the sushi place. I'm not 100% sure if the sign was for the MP, but I'm pretty certain. But I think it may just be a way of trying to drum up business because after making my post, I went to another site where another fella posted a review that was just like mine but maybe a few weeks prior. It was if I wrote that one, too. The real eerie part was that he said his masseuse called herself "Julia" and later changed her name, too. And other reviewers on this other site suggested this gal wasn't all there, like she was bipolar. I can see where they could come to that conclusion. She was a trip and a half!

davek
05-28-08, 02:57
Where is the La Harba place or their ad. All my luck was in South County where I live. Anyway the one other question is has anyone every tried the
Body Center in Burna Park which is on Orangethorpe. It seems real legit from when I walked in to ask prices. Is there at least HJ there.

Been checking out this site for a while and today I finally had an experience worth sharing. Found this place on backpage and it looked promising. It was kind of hard to find because there is no sign out that says it is there. I walk in and instead of the usual window there is a guy sitting in a cubicle. I know you usually don't get the service if you let them know you are new, but I had to make sure it was the place I was looking for. Was 40 for the half hour, didn't even give a hour rate. He showed me to the room no towel on the table to cover with was the first good sign. When the girl walked in she climbed right up on the table with me and starts the massage. She gave a good massage if you like deep tissue firm pressure, which I do. Once she was done giving me my massage she started gently stroking me and a little later asked me to flip. Without even asking if I wanted it she started into my happy ending. I slid my hand up her leg with no objection. I kept on up to her chest and pulled out a breast to start playing with. After a bit she pulled out her other breast and started using them to massage me. After a bit she added her mouth and I didn't take much longer. Once she was done she finished my massage on the front and gave a nice head massage. She never once mentioned money even when she was done. I gave her. 6 even though I think I could have gotten away with. 4. She thanked me and gave me a kiss. She told me that she isn't the normal girl for today, she was just filling in. She also told me that on Thursday they have a "nice" latina and on Friday a "nice" Chinese girl. By the way she said nice it seemed that there may be even more available there so I will have to try them both.

davek
05-28-08, 03:05
Suprised about Lake Forest, the same people own another place in San Juan Capistrano. The girl I see there has been complaining that San Juan is
cracking down by forcing them to get licenses and pay anual fees.

Giocchino
05-28-08, 10:19
Checked out this place in Cypress. Been open one month. Fill out form and pay $45 for hh. Saw two short Viet girls. The one I got was full bodied. Asked me to shower so I followed her back. After she adjusted the water she stroked me a little as a warmup. Back in the room, her loose pants provided easy access. The price is $1.4 for f/s which can be negociated down to $1.2. Told her all I had was the ben so I got the bbbj. She loves DATY. Great thick nips. While we were playing the other girl slipped a hat under the door in case there was a change in plans. They have a card so you can get the 10th visit free.

Rokr51
05-28-08, 11:17
The Body Center on Orangethorpe, I believe is in Fullerton, is real legit. Been there several times for a good massage, and didn't expect nor receive any thing but the massage.

RoKR

Quality Junk
05-28-08, 11:33
The place your looking for is upstairs, you gotta look up. I reviewed this place couple of months ago. At least sounds like the same place, next to a glass shop. You won't see their address until you're half way up the stairs. I circled around three times before I called and asked specifically where they were. I guess my Lasik isn't working out so good.

Where is the La Harba place or their ad. All my luck was in South County where I live.

Tuna Fisher
05-29-08, 03:52
It's not too cool to call a member a jerk on your first post.

I always leave a tip even if I don't get extras IF the lady made an effort to give a good massage. But overall bad service means no tip just like any other service business.

JonHere Here on both points (except I don't tip w/o extras. Ever.)

The reason I NEVER tip is I NEVER go to a place that does not appear to be my kind of place, under the theory "If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it damn well better give me a webbed hand job at least! " We all know the signs of a non-legit place, and any establishment giving off that vibe but not offering extras is stealing as far as I am concerned. With the exception of a first visit, or if the place is experiencing inordinate porcine attention, ANY place that walks the walk should talk the talk. (Damn, two cliches in one paragraph, I must be drinking

But you know what I mean, I don't go to the salon that does hair and nails and massages. That cost $10-20/hr, I go to Tokyo Spa, or Osaka spa, or two girls free table shower spa for 40/hhr & 60/hr! These places know what they are doing, they are either offering extras, or trading on the "TOFTT" traffic! If the walls in the place are drywall hung on 1x2's with locking doors, and a reception room with sliding plexiglass reception desk. I damn well better leave happy. Or they are not getting a tip.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Ocg2006
05-29-08, 16:03
Toftt, this place has 4 ladies and 1 male and the massage is just ok at best. There's nothing else here and I've been twice. Stay away.

Bachus91
05-29-08, 18:42
Checked out this place in Cypress. Been open one month. Fill out form and pay $45 for hh. Saw two short Viet girls. The one I got was full bodied. Asked me to shower so I followed her back. After she adjusted the water she stroked me a little as a warmup. Back in the room, her loose pants provided easy access. The price is $1.4 for f/s which can be negociated down to $1.2. Told her all I had was the ben so I got the bbbj. She loves DATY. Great thick nips. While we were playing the other girl slipped a hat under the door in case there was a change in plans. They have a card so you can get the 10th visit free.Is this one with a banner out front that also does waxing? I went in their today. "Blonde" Viet girl with a name that starts with a T. $45hh with ok back massage. On after brief stomach massage on the flip did the hand signal for HJ. Wanted. 8, settled on. 6. Some roaming of hands, but I did not push it. I will likely return.

Giocchino
05-29-08, 19:50
Is this one with a banner out front that also does waxing? I went in their today. "Blonde" Viet girl with a name that starts with a T. $45hh with ok back massage. On after brief stomach massage on the flip did the hand signal for HJ. Wanted. 8, settled on. 6. Some roaming of hands, but I did not push it. I will likely return.

That is the place!

Uboat Monger
05-30-08, 01:32
Got to tell you guys. Don't post much, but lurk often. Must add by "2 cents" about K&C in Cypress. Been there twice in the last 2 weeks. I love a good loooking vietnamese chick, but it seems they never go for more than a HJ. Not this place boys. However, you aint going to get off cheap. And what can I say, I just had to have more.

The first time was with a girl whose name rhymes with "Angle". She gave a pretty good massage, then on the flip asked me if I wanted more. I motioned for "everything" (fs), however she said BJ only. So. 50 for half-hour and (ouch) 120 for BBBJTCIM (and she did it fantastic! ) So what the hell. I still think it was worth it as she was hot! She did say she'd go FS "next time".

The last time was with another girl (didn't get her name), however she was way hotter. I got an hour for 70, while on the table she gave a so-so massage. On the flip, she'd asked me who I was with before and I told her and she acted like she didn't know who I was talking about (strange since I seen "Angle" on the way out the door that night). Anyway, she asks what I'd lilke. I say FS and she wants 150. I say only 100 and she says only 80 for a HJ. Before she starts the little head screams out "okay. 150 for FS). I must say it was good, however I got to go back for "Angle" as she was a much better performance. I would say all girls can be had here, it's just how much you want to spend.

By the way the white guys that hang around there I think work at the clock shop 2 doors down (probably help with a little protection for a little something-something). Hey, that wasn't so bad, maybe I should post more often! ; p

Monger Wisely,

Uboat

Preverted
05-30-08, 04:26
Stopped by during lunch, younger girl filling in for the MMS led me back to the room. Quick shower then back to the room to be joined by Barbie (says she works Wed/Thurs.) K-girl bit on the stocky side but nice natural D's. Rim, deep CBJ, CG to finish. Excellent muscle control during CG. Cleaned me up then onto the massage. Only complaint is she needed a breath mint (although considering where her mouth had been not a shocker.) Standard rate.Had this girl too. Try the table shower sometime. It's a nice way to get warmed up if she knows how to do it with teasing and all. She got me so worked up in there and then with the AR that I didn't last past the CBJ this time! Felt like 18 again. The massage after the deed is a nice change of pace. It lets you really relax for the massage and you walk out of there feeling like jelly :)

Allmotor
05-30-08, 12:12
Hello all,

This is my first post, I felt I had to share my experience at the La habra AMP, This is the one found on CL. It wasnt too hard to find even though there is no sign, the door mumbers should guide you in the right diretion (hint: its to right of the Laundrymat) I walked in and The MMS was very inviting and talked me into a 1/2 hour 4 $50. The layout of the place was typical, I was introduced to a China/viet girl named "June". After about 5 min backrub she tells me to flip, then proceeds to ask me what I would like, I ask for FS, but she says "she doesnt do that" we settle on HJ for 40, she used the oil and was very enthusiastic. Afterwards she tells me that several of the other girls will do more and to come back soon. The overall feeling of this place is pretty laid back, though I wouldn't recommend if your looking for a "good" Massage only.

Ocg2006
05-30-08, 14:23
As recommended by one of our peers, I tried the place across from the Irvine train station. It was an amazing experience. Unfortunately, didn't get to see Gloria but saw Bobbi who was excellent, the only thing was she's but pushy for more tip. Definitely worth the time. Will go back to see Gloria.

Uboat Monger
05-31-08, 00:11
Hello all,

The layout of the place was typical, I was introduced to a China/viet girl named "June". After about 5 min backrub she tells me to flip, then proceeds to ask me what I would like, I ask for FS, but she says "she doesnt do that" we settle on HJ for 40, she used the oil and was very enthusiastic. Afterwards she tells me that several of the other girls will do more and to come back soon. .Just got back from seeing "Juneee" (I guess 3rd time over that last 3.4 months). She's there Fri and Sat. She must have got an LE vibe off of you. She has the best looking nips I've seen on a Korean chick in a long time. She's a lot of fun Rating- Looks 7. 5/ Attitude 8. 5/ perf 7 (I'm a "hard" grader) Damage. 5 / 1

By the way guys, some of you that think I give out too much info, oh well. The places I will talk about here in the open ain't nothing too new (or hidden that great! ) I still have my "private stash" that that I'm not going to "feed to the sheep". P.S.. I tried a little earlier to hit up UT (in Whittier), but Mmsn wanted me to wait for 30. Been there few times before, but different mmsn and I think she was "spooked". Ussually on Latina's there anyway, and I felt like a little "kim-chee"!

Stay safe,

Uboat

Billy Joe
05-31-08, 04:03
Here Here on both points (except I don't tip w/o extras. Ever.)

The reason I NEVER tip is I NEVER go to a place that does not appear to be my kind of place, under the theory "If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it damn well better give me a webbed hand job at least! " We all know the signs of a non-legit place, and any establishment giving off that vibe but not offering extras is stealing as far as I am concerned. With the exception of a first visit, or if the place is experiencing inordinate porcine attention, ANY place that walks the walk should talk the talk. (Damn, two cliches in one paragraph, I must be drinking

But you know what I mean, I don't go to the salon that does hair and nails and massages. That cost $10-20/hr, I go to Tokyo Spa, or Osaka spa, or two girls free table shower spa for 40/hhr & 60/hr! These places know what they are doing, they are either offering extras, or trading on the "TOFTT" traffic! If the walls in the place are drywall hung on 1x2's with locking doors, and a reception room with sliding plexiglass reception desk. I damn well better leave happy. Or they are not getting a tip.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.I will have to agree.

Mokoboy
05-31-08, 21:51
As recommended by one of our peers, I tried the place across from the Irvine train station. It was an amazing experience. Unfortunately, didn't get to see Gloria but saw Bobbi who was excellent, the only thing was she's but pushy for more tip. Definitely worth the time. Will go back to see Gloria.Glad you had a good time. The girls are only a 6-7 rating but it's a low stress environment. Gloria won't haggle over the tip if you donate 100.

Last week, I took the whole crew over there, so while they were robbing my Vitamin V jar, the mamasan (lesbian, I asked), and I watched Korean scary videos on the couch in the foyer.

It's a sure bet if you're in a hurry.

Gundam01
05-31-08, 22:22
I went to the auto center a few days ago, MMS told me she only has Koreans now.
Does anyone know any good place with Latinas in Irvine?

Joblo007
06-01-08, 05:52
Went by 2209, after hearing mixed reports. Saw a girl named Kay. She was asian in her mid 20's, I think. Pretty good massage, teased a bit, but never went any further. Don't think I'll go back.

Gnucleaire
06-01-08, 22:29
Here Here on both points (except I don't tip w/o extras. Ever.)

The reason I NEVER tip is I NEVER go to a place that does not appear to be my kind of place, under the theory "If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it damn well better give me a webbed hand job at least! " We all know the signs of a non-legit place, and any establishment giving off that vibe but not offering extras is stealing as far as I am concerned. With the exception of a first visit, or if the place is experiencing inordinate porcine attention, ANY place that walks the walk should talk the talk.Right on brother. Don't put a freaking neon open sign up in the window if you're not going to at least offer a happy ending. That kind of bs should not be rewarded.

Zogloid
06-02-08, 01:07
Drove from Lincoln to katella along Valley View but couldn't find find the cypress place. Also search OC register but no help at all.

Anyway stop by Ball in Anaheim and get a HJ instead. $.4 entry 0.5 Hr. $0.4 tips.

Deez Nut
06-02-08, 17:40
Drove from Lincoln to katella along Valley View but couldn't find find the cypress place. Also search OC register but no help at all.

Anyway stop by Ball in Anaheim and get a HJ instead. $.4 entry 0.5 Hr. $0.4 tips.Here's what you're looking for! Enjoy!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ths/705075874.html

Nigh Stick 11
06-03-08, 02:54
Both between 1-2:30. Neither seemed open. Tugged on the door, and it was locked. Is there any number I can reach them at?

Being immensely frustrated, headed over to the City of Industry at GSS. Had a pretty good GFE session with Sofiya(sp?), but was hoping to try out new haunts.

Bachus91
06-03-08, 16:52
Here's what you're looking for! Enjoy!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ths/705075874.htmlActually, K&C is on Valley View between Chapman and Katella on the west side of the street. It has a big banner....you can't miss it.

Deez Nut
06-04-08, 11:48
Actually, K&C is on Valley View between Chapman and Katella on the west side of the street. It has a big banner....you can't miss it.Woops! My bad! Thanks for correcting me. I may have to check this place out myself.

SaltyDog
06-05-08, 19:14

Anyway stop by Ball in Anaheim and get a HJ instead. $.4 entry 0.5 Hr. $0.4 tips.You must have gone to the place on corner of Magnolia and Ball. Upstairs in the corner right? That's the dental building. Dora is still there and so is the sickly skinny girl Amy. Amy not too friendly and something odd about her. Rooms there are tiny man. Ok place to visit when needed. What that girl Amy hiding wearing those damn turtle necks?

IWannaP
06-06-08, 01:18
I wonder how much the bad economy has affected the massaging business. What do you guys think? Since so many people are cutting back on luxuries, is this one of the first luxuries to cut back? I'm only asking because less business means higher bargaining power for the people that can still afford it. I bet the girls spend money left and right so the minute the money stops coming in, they will take what they can get.

Barfly017
06-06-08, 12:06
Thanks to Ib Mike, Vinn Rock, Mailiw and others. I tried 14200 yesterday.

From one of Mailiw's posts a while back I learned to do my recon. I found the establishment and checked the surroundings out. During my first visit there was some crazy vagrant screaming about something and drawing alot of attention. Whether it was nerves or spidey sense I decided to come back later. When I returned the screamer was gone and I was able to park in a lot somewhat behind the building and take a rear entrance upstairs.

Cute asian at counter. I would place her in her 30s though she looks younger. She was also the one who attended me. I give her a 7 for cuteness factor alone. A few minutes into the massage I did the subtle hand touching and decided to see where I could go. Apparently everywhere.

After the flip she pulled the towel and I prompted her for HJ. She wanted me to do self service. That lasted about 30 seconds before she jumped in to finish me off. Tip was never discussed.

Not a bad 1st experience and would return.

. 4 entry hh, I recommend. 3+ for tip. (though I tend to be overly generous)

Ib Mike
06-06-08, 20:55
I wonder how much the bad economy has affected the massaging business. What do you guys think? Since so many people are cutting back on luxuries, is this one of the first luxuries to cut back? I'm only asking because less business means higher bargaining power for the people that can still afford it. I bet the girls spend money left and right so the minute the money stops coming in, they will take what they can get.

You might be right IWanna. But this is a more complicated issue than it appears. The MP scene is one of the cheaper outlets to fire your load compared to escorts. So the market may shift toward MPs. Some horndogs that were at the MP level may bail out or take things into their own hands. Bad markets always hit the weaker, marginal players first. So any beefy or less attractive girls with attitude may be in trouble. That is a good thing in my book.

I have seen a few escorts dropping their prices recently but have also seen a few that have raised them (in their advertisement anyway-not sure if they get it).

If this poor economy continues as most think it will, those with cash will be in high demand ;o)

Amp Novice
06-06-08, 20:59
Well gentlemen, I TOFFT today. I hate doing that because it cost so much damn money. But we all have to do it sometimes so we can report back here so no one else has to make the same mistake. Right?

I was in the Anaheim, GG, Cyp, area today. Stopped by K&C but the door was locked at 10: 30 this morn. That was my second attempt at K&C and now I'm 0 for 2. So I grabbed an OC register and opened to the classified section under "adult services". Found an address of 10614 GG blvd. Got there and found a chiropractic office on the 2nd floor. Called the number just to make sure they offer massage. Yep, that's the place "2 girl special"!

Went inside young mms spoke perfect english and was a little cold. Got the 2 girl spec. 7 for 1/2. Great light touch massage with baby powder by two girls but no extras. I even asked or an extra 1/2 hr. With the cuter one but still got nothing. All said and done I was out 130 and left frustrated.

Stay away!

IWannaP
06-06-08, 21:15
You might be right IWanna. But this is a more complicated issue than it appears. The MP scene is one of the cheaper outlets to fire your load compared to escorts. So the market may shift toward MPs. Some horndogs that were at the MP level may bail out or take things into their own hands. Bad markets always hit the weaker, marginal players first. So any beefy or less attractive girls with attitude may be in trouble. That is a good thing in my book.

I have seen a few escorts dropping their prices recently but have also seen a few that have raised them (in their advertisement anyway-not sure if they get it).

If this poor economy continues as most think it will, those with cash will be in high demand ;o)
Or better yet, the shortage of clients will force the non-active ones to open up a little more *ahem* Angel Spa.

I've been active mostly international and seldomly a local spot but the shitty dollar is forcing me to stay put until the economy picks up again. I'll be putting out more reports the next few months to contribute. I'm a few months behind on the board so I need to catch up first.

Gnucleaire
06-06-08, 22:05
I wonder how much the bad economy has affected the massaging business. What do you guys think? Since so many people are cutting back on luxuries, is this one of the first luxuries to cut back? I'm only asking because less business means higher bargaining power for the people that can still afford it. I bet the girls spend money left and right so the minute the money stops coming in, they will take what they can get.I was wondering the same thing. It's been a while since I've been told "no one available right now. " I think the price of gas will have a more immediate effect. I just hope the masseuses will still be able to afford the drive from SGV and LA to OC.

I also wonder if it will affect LE activities. Will LE step up enforcement as they try to justify existing budgets? Or will they be encouraged to back off as municipalities cling to whatever revenue sources they can get?

Rick James B
06-08-08, 16:19
Went to heavenly again. Felt a little weird there. Massage was rushed. There was no mms, so the girl left the room to answer the next customer. Waited a long time for the girl to come in. Might not go back. This place seriously needs to improve customer service.

Big Mike 222
06-08-08, 21:32
Stopped by K&C today. I asked for Angel, as referred to me by a freind, but was told it was her day off and I would have a hh wait for another girl. After a little wait, dropped $. 5 and was shown to the room where I was greeted by Alvira, Petite Viet early 20's. I must say her clothes did not do her any justice however somewhat of a looker with some tight assets. Hmmm tasty

Almost immediately on the filp, numerous brush of the goods and after a return rub I was told $1 for CBJ $. 6 HJ ! I declined and attempted for FS. $3 WTF! I countered with $. 15 and was flashed $3 again! I told her that in Viet, $3 would be for the whole month!

I begin to think she just did not want it until began to ask me for the $3 for FS? Needless to say after 5 min of rub I told her to step off I am out of here. Leave early without a refund. No Problem. And than she had the nerve to ask me for a tip? I will not be returning and I will pass on Angel. After losing my appitite for Pho, I drove 5 mile had some Kimchi and went home.

I will reserve my comments about Viet establishments. As being a long time monger I have had good experiences and bad experiences as I have attempted to share some of my comments about different establishments here before and was bashed for it. I still have taste for Pho but I am more of a Kimchi fan.

Big

IWannaP
06-09-08, 02:07
Went to heavenly again. Felt a little weird there. Massage was rushed. There was no mms, so the girl left the room to answer the next customer. Waited a long time for the girl to come in. Might not go back. This place seriously needs to improve customer service.
I've been there 4 times the last half year or so and has never seen a mms there ever. The needs to improve customer service can be said of that entire building.

Nomoneynohoney
06-09-08, 19:19
Great Massage and more. Euclid. A block or two north of the gg fwy. Bodycenter Chiro across the hall from smelly foot place.

SirMister
06-09-08, 20:16
When I was first on the scene I was calling that place at 10614 and nobody ever picked up the damn phone. I even stopped by a couple of times nobody ever there. Luckily I never went I started reading reports about the 2 girl special and if you do it you'll ENJOY it alot more. But all reports showed NO GO. For more. Try to read and research a bit more before you jump the gun. I know I've taken Dozens of bad hits. But now Research Research. But sometimes I wanna be one of the first to try a new place. And Sun in La Habra I was going to early on. When they started I think they are related to the famous 103 in GG.

Okay have fun.

Well gentlemen, I TOFFT today. I hate doing that because it cost so much damn money. But we all have to do it sometimes so we can report back here so no one else has to make the same mistake. Right?

I was in the Anaheim, GG, Cyp, area today. Stopped by K&C but the door was locked at 10: 30 this morn. That was my second attempt at K&C and now I'm 0 for 2. So I grabbed an OC register and opened to the classified section under "adult services". Found an address of 10614 GG blvd. Got there and found a chiropractic office on the 2nd floor. Called the number just to make sure they offer massage. Yep, that's the place "2 girl special"!

Went inside young mms spoke perfect english and was a little cold. Got the 2 girl spec. 7 for 1/2. Great light touch massage with baby powder by two girls but no extras. I even asked or an extra 1/2 hr. With the cuter one but still got nothing. All said and done I was out 130 and left frustrated.

Stay away!

Migrant One
06-11-08, 16:45
Yesterday down around Ponderosa. I don't do much hobbying but was in the mood. I remembered there were multiple places but stay away from the foot massage place.

Went to the green door 3-4 doors away from footie and it was locked up, and mail in the mailbox (it was almost 4pm). I went back to the street and looked at the accupuncture place (again green door) on Ponderosa directly. Wasn't sure, looked to legit, so passed.

I remembered a report of Relax in the area so after a little drive found it.

As previously reported some white guys hanging out a door or so down who were watching and gave a little nod (security or nosy, who knows).

Went in asked for Nancy the name from the post I remembered. Lady said Nancy wasn't working and only her, but she could do.

Her name was Lin, said Vietnamese, but maybe mixed. Big girl, not fat, just big with a huge chest 36D or more.

Nice lady to talk to, I did some rubbing of her leg, but no real response plus or minus. A little massage and flip, no towel. A little more and then she asked if I wanted manual for 40. I countered asking for the full deal while I started to rub her large assets through the shirt. She said no, only hj.

I declined, never been a fan of paying for that so we finished and left. If anyone has better luck let me know, I'd of loved to see those puppies freed!! I don't think from the conversation she thought I was LE, I think she just didn't do that.

Today still in the mood went to La Habra valley. MMS said only Latina, but no problem. Lisa came in wearing Jeans and a lab coat. As mentioned I don't hobby much, but always took valley as a sure thing.

Massage was light, and she wasn't interested in small talk, but on the flip she asked if I wanted oil and did the universal pump motion. Again I countered for the full deal, and this time she said $1.2. I said always $1 but she wouldn't budge. She was real good looking, and again, big assets, so said OK (couldn't take a second rejection).

Service not real responsive, but did the trick, some fake moaning at the beginning that seemed more realistic later, but who knows (cares).

For the price 50/1.2 I'd return for a sure thing, but not real willingly.

Ib Mike
06-12-08, 09:56
Yesterday down around Ponderosa. I don't do much hobbying but was in the mood. I remembered there were multiple places but stay away from the foot massage place.

Went to the green door 3-4 doors away from footie and it was locked up, and mail in the mailbox (it was almost 4pm). I went back to the street and looked at the accupuncture place (again green door) on Ponderosa directly. Wasn't sure, looked to legit, so passed.

I remembered a report of Relax in the area so after a little drive found it.

As previously reported some white guys hanging out a door or so down who were watching and gave a little nod (security or nosy, who knows).

Went in asked for Nancy the name from the post I remembered. Lady said Nancy wasn't working and only her, but she could do.

Her name was Lin, said Vietnamese, but maybe mixed. Big girl, not fat, just big with a huge chest 36D or more.

Nice lady to talk to, I did some rubbing of her leg, but no real response plus or minus. A little massage and flip, no towel. A little more and then she asked if I wanted manual for 40. I countered asking for the full deal while I started to rub her large assets through the shirt. She said no, only hj.

I declined, never been a fan of paying for that so we finished and left. If anyone has better luck let me know, I'd of loved to see those puppies freed!! I don't think from the conversation she thought I was LE, I think she just didn't do that.

Today still in the mood went to La Habra valley. MMS said only Latina, but no problem. Lisa came in wearing Jeans and a lab coat. As mentioned I don't hobby much, but always took valley as a sure thing.

Massage was light, and she wasn't interested in small talk, but on the flip she asked if I wanted oil and did the universal pump motion. Again I countered for the full deal, and this time she said $1.2. I said always $1 but she wouldn't budge. She was real good looking, and again, big assets, so said OK (couldn't take a second rejection).

Service not real responsive, but did the trick, some fake moaning at the beginning that seemed more realistic later, but who knows (cares).

For the price 50/1.2 I'd return for a sure thing, but not real willingly.

I agree on Ponderosa being a bit flakey on their hours. I have gone there woody in hand more than once and they have been closed. Not sure what the deal is there.

On Relax, I have only been there once. They only had one girl when I went there, Nancy. It is on my list for this weekend. If I get Lin, I'll see what I can do and report back.

SaltyDog
06-12-08, 20:19

Stay away!I wouldn't stay way from the Cypress location. I just wouldn't go there before they had their Jasmine Tea.

Hehehe

Nomoneynohoney
06-13-08, 18:01
I think the suite is 224. Location is Brookhurst near crescent. No sign and upstairs. No discussion of money. There are stupid looking anatomy diagrams in the lobby. Girls peepn through the crack n the door giggling and looking in was pretty funny. Massage was crummy and very short. Chinese girl who claims to be a former gift shop worker from Pasadena got down to business. Ended up being 40/half hour and 40 tip. A deal judging by this site.

Did get asked for more tip. I actually didn't have more. She said that it was good and wished me a good day and "see you soon."There are several working so good luck. I think mine was named Rene. She stated the staff rotates on the weekends. Call and they will be happy to give directions.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/718535799.html

Nomoneynohoney
06-13-08, 18:10
K BBQ always hits the spot. The owners usually are nice and treat you well. A good bowl of pho is hard to come by. Usually the pho service is greedy and half baked followed by a so so meal. While I prefer pho any old day over K. BBQ, I still have no good places. Sake always hits the spot. Still, I would like to get a good bowl of soup without the attitudes.

Broadway address on CL looks horrible. Did not even try it. Maybe it is different when mmsn is not working by herself.

TurnedOn
06-14-08, 00:44
I went to the auto center a few days ago, MMS told me she only has Koreans now.
Does anyone know any good place with Latinas in Irvine?

But oh what Koreans!! Most of them are slender, small breasted and firm spinners. Just my type.

Fe Maiden
06-14-08, 09:53
But oh what Koreans!! Most of them are slender, small breasted and firm spinners. Just my type.I agree! I had a fantastic time there yesterday with Cherry! Very intense and she even climaxed!

SaltyDog
06-14-08, 12:46
I think the suite is 224. Location is Brookhurst near crescent. No sign and upstairs. No discussion of money. There are stupid looking anatomy diagrams in the lobby. Girls peepn through the crack n the door giggling and looking in was pretty funny. Massage was crummy and very short. Chinese girl who claims to be a former gift shop worker from Pasadena got down to business. Ended up being 40/half hour and 40 tip. A deal judging by this site.

Did get asked for more tip. I actually didn't have more. She said that it was good and wished me a good day and "see you soon."There are several working so good luck. I think mine was named Rene. She stated the staff rotates on the weekends. Call and they will be happy to give directions.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/718535799.htmlBeen there, more is available

Assaholic
06-14-08, 13:44
Happens to me all the time. Before bailing, you can ask her who else is working and switch. Be firm and don't take bull. In my book, no/bad service = $0 tip. Asking for the mortgage payment for 5 minutes of work also = $0 tip.

I begin to think she just did not want it until began to ask me for the $3 for FS? Needless to say after 5 min of rub I told her to step off I am out of here. Leave early without a refund. No Problem. And than she had the nerve to ask me for a tip? I will not be returning and I will pass on Angel. After losing my appitite for Pho, I drove 5 mile had some Kimchi and went home.

Member #3942
06-14-08, 15:56
Tried some place the other day. Was near Harbor and Adams. Not the chinese place, its 2 blocks from there. Mera Verde I think. The ad was in the classifieds. It just said deep tissue 60$. I called got directions and went in. Older European woman, tight fitting stretch clothes on her chubby body. Massage was great. Yeah deep tissue it was. Did this thing with her hands at my leg, hip bone and ass. Was really good. Leaned up on my hand and I figured what the hell. Never got a woman that was so into oil and playing. I would go back if she was 20. Good for older guys I guess.

Still havnt found that 20 something hotty that does a good massage with a HE.

Jon Jones
06-14-08, 17:45
Stopped by Heavenly a few days ago and saw Jacqueline. I’ve been with her three times. She doesn’t like doing hour massages so I settled for 45 minutes.

As usual it took her about ten minutes to even get started and then left the room twice without saying anything. After a while she finally got into it and the clothes came off easily (about the consistent thing of my three visits). But then I said "That feels good Jackie." She snapped back "My name's not Jackie, I don't like that. It’s Jacqueline" and when on a rant about my disrespecting her.

Finally I’d said "I''ve had enough of this bullshit – I’m outta here" and got up off the table to get dressed. She said she was sorry and said she wanted to finish. I’ve never asked for more than a HJ but I was so mad that I said, "Jackie, you can suck my cock."

Much to my surprise she did just that – finishing me off in about five minutes with a CIM.

Not sure if I'll go back. She's a fairly pretty girl (I’d guess around 25), speaks good English but her mood swings are worrisome.

Xvzn Xvzn
06-15-08, 13:37
K BBQ always hits the spot. The owners usually are nice and treat you well. A good bowl of pho is hard to come by. Usually the pho service is greedy and half baked followed by a so so meal. While I prefer pho any old day over K. BBQ, I still have no good places. Sake always hits the spot. Still, I would like to get a good bowl of soup without the attitudes.

Broadway address on CL looks horrible. Did not even try it. Maybe it is different when mmsn is not working by herself.Where is a good sake place?

God 80
06-15-08, 20:45
I am new to the Asain persuasion, I am TJ veteran, I was @ adelitas on friday and it was heaven I had a very nirvana experience with a blonde girly haired woman. But the moral of this story is I live in Orange county and I want to experience a GOoD massage experience. I've been reading about HT. If anyone could hit the GOD up with the info. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

La Mass
06-16-08, 18:04
Hi all,

Has anybody tried AMP in Yorba Linda from CL?

Want to know if it's any good. Thank you and play safe!

B Malibu
06-17-08, 03:30
Hi all,

Has anybody tried AMP in Yorba Linda from CL?

Want to know if it's any good. Thank you and play safe!
Don't waste your time in YL.

Preverted
06-17-08, 03:30
Where is a good sake place?Tokyo! Seriously, I have never found 'Sake' in the States.

Bare Balls
06-17-08, 10:17
April with the nice butt. Has anyone ever gotten a HE from her? I know she use to work in Dana Point and before that at the Body Center in Lake Forest under a different name. About 5 years ago she worked at Golden Spa in La Palma. Can't remeber the nameshe used. Great massage but am I wasting my time?

Tjinla2001
06-18-08, 13:11
Since I moved to Orange County I really stunned that there are full service parlors in Irvine. Donald Bren must get a cut. Otherwise why doesn't LE bust all of them. Weird to get a hummer at a business park. Not sleazy enough for me.

beernut2
06-18-08, 15:46
April with the nice butt. Has anyone ever gotten a HE from her?Massage only, nothing more... waste of time!

Oc Amper
06-18-08, 19:52
Since I moved to Orange County I really stunned that there are full service parlors in Irvine. Donald Bren must get a cut. Otherwise why doesn't LE bust all of them. Weird to get a hummer at a business park. Not sleazy enough for me.

City officials can take one of a few strategies to deal with these kinds of establishments, from what I've seen over the years.
1. Basically harass them out of business. We've seen this at Vicks in Los Alamitos. It worked quite effectively and quickly at a minimal expense.
2. Litigation. This is currently ongoing with LFBC. LFBC owners claim the city has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to make them leave the city via the courts.
3. Bust all of them at once. We've seen this in Inglewood. Works well for the city, but doesn't work well for the nearby cities, as it seems many of the Inglwood parlors have moved to Irvine.
4. The one they usually like the most, is to spend many hours of investigative time, find all that they can about the parlor in question and bust them. They took this strategy with Jong Ock Mao, with her case still in the wings. I looked it up recently and it still appears to not been heard.

Long story short, they are likely working on some strategy to eliminate these establishments. It can cost a lot of police manpower and maybe Irvine just doesn't have it to spare at this time, or they are already actively working on it.

Either way, enjoy them while they last and don't be so surprised when they go.

The best solution, is to make sure we elect the officials that will actively pursue crimes that we all want to see elimited as opposed to those crimes that some want eliminated because it doesn't fit their family values or religious beliefs or what ever those crazy people are thinking.

Tuna Fisher
06-19-08, 02:44
Went last Thurs. (sorry for the delay, been busy) anyway. The short of it is I would avoid this place in the future.

The long of it is, went in about 9pm, pd 60/hr w/table shower. Got Molly, short Asian chick, nice body good rack no bra. Does not like to be touched in the cooch - at all. The first time I tried she kind of backed away, and moved my hand back to hanging down by the table. The second time she did the same, but said in an annoyed voice "OK, I get it!" like the only reason I might grab her snatch was to let her know what I was there for... hell that IS part of what I'm there for! Anyway, after an interminably long time rubbing my back from the head of the table (where the first snatch grab happened), she finally moved to the side and rubbed the lower back/ass/leg (where the second snatch grab happened) for about 3.5 milliseconds. Then it was into the flip, and about 2.5 seconds later we were discussing price for a BJ. Since her missguided impression was that I should pay 1.2 for said privilege and my more realistic (and maximum) offer was .6, we settled on a HJ ;-) very mechanical, but got the job done.

Since my SOP, is no more than 40 for a fully clothed handy, more if its buck naked, she got 45 for allowing me (after twice pulling her top back down) to lift her shirt and squeeze her tits. When I gave her the tip she had the audacity to point out that the third bill was a five - not a 20! I told her the 60 was what I offered for a BJ - its 40 for a HJ. Considering I was back on the Highway 45 min after ENTERING the place, and that includes the table shower AND my insistence on extra time to rub my temples, I think she can count herself lucky.

BTW, the table shower at this place is to be avoided. They don't use any replaceable items for you to lay on, such as a towel, and the same is true of the headrest! I should have aborted the whole thing right there.

I think the suite number is K, I forgot there are two in that upstairs, the one I went to is furthest from the sidestreet.

South County
06-19-08, 19:23
Stopped by there today for the first time. Paid. 4 to get in. Got a nice, petite viet girl wearing jeans and a one of those mini polo shirts. I was actually impressed by the massage, she actually tried. After about 15 minutes, she started lightly rubbing my legs and ass with her nails. Then came the "you are handsome" talk. She asked me to turn over and offered an HJ for. 6, then pointed to her mouth and said 1. I was in the mood and said ok. (I just won a whole bunch of money at hawaiian gardens) Pretty good oral skills, for that price. Might go back next time in the area.

Lerrena
06-20-08, 03:52
Stopped by there today for the first time. Paid. 4 to get in. Got a nice, petite viet girl wearing jeans and a one of those mini polo shirts. I was actually impressed by the massage, she actually tried. After about 15 minutes, she started lightly rubbing my legs and ass with her nails. Then came the "you are handsome" talk. She asked me to turn over and offered an HJ for. 6, then pointed to her mouth and said 1. I was in the mood and said ok. (I just won a whole bunch of money at hawaiian gardens) Pretty good oral skills, for that price. Might go back next time in the area.

Was that covered?

JS Fanatic
06-20-08, 22:37
I usually enjoy cruising Harbor in the daytime, but since there's been nothing going on lately, I decided to cut my losses and get a massage instead. For the first time in at least two years, I tried the 2nd floor place on Fairview/Warner this afternoon, and was greeted at the front desk by a really hot Viet girl named Nikki. She was wearing black shorts and a sleeveless green top. I wiped the drool oozing out of my mouth and asked if she was available, but she said she had an appointment. I was bummed out, but she insisted that the girl who was available, Cindy, was just as hot as her. I bought into that BS and eagerly paid $40 for 30 min. Cindy's a 32 year-old Viet woman with short hair and an ok body. She was alright, but I was foolishly expecting to see Nikki's twin sister. Oh well, at least Cindy had strong hands and gave a good massage. I didn't bother to try to get a happy ending.

Sir Sycott
06-20-08, 23:20
Dropped by this establishment for the 1st time, after a long ass break in mongering

So I walk in and this is my first time there, I tell the girl in front, she has me wait in a lobby, old guy comes out, and leaves, 10 minutes later they gave me a room cover charge was. 5, mms gave out a water and told me to wait 10-15 minutes.

I laid there for half an hour, finally this girl comes in super tall, korean, but she looked more like a thai chick, didn't catch her name

After a okay massage and some strong neck squeezes, I flipped, and she came down and gave out a juicy lick job on my two step boys, finally cover came on and the pressure was good enough to pop me within a minute, I blame it on the heat, wanted to go again and she said she'd have to charge me more, (I usually get msog for no extra cost at other places)

Finally finished up and spent 10 minutes talking about electronica

Gave a. 5 tip for the quick BJ

She walks away and five seconds later screaming

"baby boy, why you only give fifty? What you think this is!

I told her that I get that for. 5 at other places

And she goes off about. 5 is for the massage and if I wanted more it'd be around at least. 8 for BJ,

3 months comming back into the war zone and this happens, I told her I'll bring more next time (yeah right.)

Sorry guys but am I wrong for playing inflation control?

I paid what I thought was honest, she wasn't the model hot girls I usually know of in other places, plus I waited like forever to get any at all.

Ymmv guys

South County
06-20-08, 23:53
Was that covered?Ya, it was. I don't mind that.

Joblo007
06-21-08, 01:24
Went to 2209 for the third time. The first time I had Kay, who let hands wander but nothing extra. The second time I got stuck with a bigger middle-aged hispanic woman, who was nice but definitely not a looker. She did the HJ. This time I got Alexandra, another latina. She's also middle aged, but more attractive and had really amazing tits. Got a good massage and a topless HJ for $60, which I paid since I liked her attitude. Table shower always included w/ the 60 min.

B Malibu
06-21-08, 04:17
Good times off Dyer today! Hot spinnerish latina named Elizabeth became a bill richer after seeing me. Was originally going to see Lupe @ my other stomp, but the dude in the black Escalade beat me to her. Lucky!

It's all good though, E-Liz was a phenominal replacement - super nice provider, very sexy and allowed all the desirable services (dfk, daty etc...), pearly white teeth, long silky black hair, and she spoke really good ingles.

She was very enthusiatic and stuck her tongue down my throat a few times - certainly alright by me! Rode me hard cg until I told her to get up, to which she did, pulled off the hat and combo bj/hjtc. My dna is all over the ceiling! Hehe... she's definitely the type of provider I've been needing after a few duds.

Mama always grabs my crotch when I walk in, she must like me 'cause she only charges me forty at the door (usually fiddy). A hundo for Liz, and got my bottle of H20.

Feeew...

P.S. - one reason I liked this girl so much was because she was all for grinding me through her silky black panties. Best warm-up imaginable!

Nitelife Pro
06-21-08, 06:24
Good times off Dyer today! Hot spinnerish latina named Elizabeth became a bill richer after seeing me. Was originally going to see Lupe @ my other stomp, but the dude in the black Escalade beat me to her. Lucky!

It's all good though, E-Liz was a phenominal replacement - super nice provider, very sexy and allowed all the desirable services (dfk, daty etc...), pearly white teeth, long silky black hair, and she spoke really good ingles.

She was very enthusiatic and stuck her tongue down my throat a few times - certainly alright by me! Rode me hard cg until I told her to get up, to which she did, pulled off the hat and combo bj/hjtc. My dna is all over the ceiling! Hehe... she's definitely the type of provider I've been needing after a few duds.

Mama always grabs my crotch when I walk in, she must like me 'cause she only charges me forty at the door (usually fiddy). A hundo for Liz, and got my bottle of H20.

Feeew...

P.S. - one reason I liked this girl so much was because she was all for grinding me through her silky black panties. Best warm-up imaginable!

damn! that sounds better than HB! I use to do the mp's back in the day, but to many dissappointments discouraged me from going back! Although there is nothing like a good table shower! I ended up finding this one korean girl in NB who wasnt a happy ending, but gave the most incredible massage! I would fall asleep and drool all over! she gave the best massages, but then she left the place, her name was ivy! i still tried a few times, but she would say "please no toucha my boobies or butt" or i rolled roll over with a total boner at full mast! she would just look at it and just giggle with embarrassment! Haha! Then after she left I couldnt find anyway to massage me the way she did! If anyone knows where she is at please let me know!

Dick Forbrains
06-21-08, 11:21
She left around the first of May but I'd really like to get in touch with her. If anyone knows of her whereabouts please post or PM me.

Dick Forbrains
06-21-08, 11:25
Try Cheri next time.

Dropped by this establishment for the 1st time, after a long ass break in mongering

So I walk in and this is my first time there, I tell the girl in front, she has me wait in a lobby, old guy comes out, and leaves, 10 minutes later they gave me a room cover charge was. 5, mms gave out a water and told me to wait 10-15 minutes.

I laid there for half an hour, finally this girl comes in super tall, korean, but she looked more like a thai chick, didn't catch her name

After a okay massage and some strong neck squeezes, I flipped, and she came down and gave out a juicy lick job on my two step boys, finally cover came on and the pressure was good enough to pop me within a minute, I blame it on the heat, wanted to go again and she said she'd have to charge me more, (I usually get msog for no extra cost at other places)

Finally finished up and spent 10 minutes talking about electronica

Gave a. 5 tip for the quick BJ

She walks away and five seconds later screaming

"baby boy, why you only give fifty? What you think this is!

I told her that I get that for. 5 at other places

And she goes off about. 5 is for the massage and if I wanted more it'd be around at least. 8 for BJ,

3 months comming back into the war zone and this happens, I told her I'll bring more next time (yeah right.)

Sorry guys but am I wrong for playing inflation control?

I paid what I thought was honest, she wasn't the model hot girls I usually know of in other places, plus I waited like forever to get any at all.

Ymmv guys[/QUOTE]

Member #3949
06-21-08, 19:28

Feeew.

P.S. - one reason I liked this girl so much was because she was all for grinding me through her silky black panties. Best warm-up imaginable!Damn it BMalibu. You are so my hero bro. What's up? Good job. Now, this is a great experience. More positive post bro. Peace and good luck.

Mike Velinda
06-21-08, 21:48
Has any heard anything about Euclid and Lamp.

Tthey say new ownership

Dick Forbrains
06-22-08, 09:16
Yes they've been shut down again. Does anyone know if they'll be back in business and when?

Bushman426
06-22-08, 17:07
Has any heard anything about Euclid and Lamp.

Tthey say new ownershipI was there on Thursday evening. They were busy. Saw Ruby, short small and pretty, maunaul release.

Oc Amper
06-22-08, 19:55
Yes they've been shut down again. Does anyone know if they'll be back in business and when?
Looks like Julie Ho has filed a motion for a preliminary injunction, scheduled to be heard at 1:30pm, on 6/25 in the central justice center, c19.
I'd imagine depending on the outcome of that hearing will determine if they can ever open again. She'd be alot better off just packing up and moving if you ask me.

Glue Stic
06-23-08, 12:14
Looking for gal who work at HAPPY DAY SPA in Midway City. Her name was Lynn. Recently other girls have said she is on vaction, that normally means she has found new place to work.

Lynn is a larger than normal firm good looking asian gal, with great looking bolt-ons.

Nomoneynohoney
06-23-08, 20:20
Glustick, Linh is over at a new tiny place off of 17th/Tustin half a block from the 55. She looksd 30's but says she is upper 20's. Viet w/Big fakees. The place opened a month or so ago. I am not sure of the name but it has been referenced on this bored. If you are on 17th, it is in an older two story building. Bottom floor. It is one street west of the Chevron station. Tiny place so keep your eyes open. There is another person who posted about this place a week or two ago. She works with Nancy.

Looking for gal who work at HAPPY DAY SPA in Midway City. Her name was Lynn. Recently other girls have said she is on vaction, that normally means she has found new place to work.

Lynn is a larger than normal firm good looking asian gal, with great looking bolt-ons.

Nomoneynohoney
06-23-08, 20:57
I found an add for 1hr Massage for 50. 1184Euclid between 91&5fwys but closer to the 91. I would give the massage 8 from 1-10 and it was unique. The place is in a plaza with no sign. I hesitated going to the door but did anyway. I was greeted by Nina. A very young looking chinese wearing a school girl uniform w/shorts. I think she is probably in her low 20's. No mention of tip. She is not shy and works Saturday and Sunday. I would go back, but she told me next time the $50 would for 30 minutes only. The deal is for first timers. She was very nice and full of laughter. Made me feel like a king. Hoping that someone else would post any related experiences. No need to be shy if you try this place. For sure ask for the 1hr deal. You should be able to leave there happy.

Nomoneynohoney
06-23-08, 21:14
WB in LH. Review board for details. Look for glass place. Ask for Meoko.

B Malibu
06-23-08, 21:35
Damn it BMalibu. You are so my hero bro. What's up? Good job. Now, this is a great experience. More positive post bro. Peace and good luck.
Here's another one for ya'...

Hit my local joint today and had latina Leslie.

Face: 8 (would've given her a 9, but lost points for the bleached hair)
Body: 8 (nice, but lost points for a few lightning bolts - 2 kids)
Tits: 10 (absolutely the best pair of full C's I've ever sucked!)
Pussy: 8 (medium tightness and shaved)

Decent 15 minute lotion massage follwed by tit rub on back with ear nibbling. Damn... this girl smelled amazing! She's from El Salavdor, but she had somewhat of a Puerto Rican accent ala pornstar Carmen Luvana (very sexy).

Flipped and sat up for some booby slurping and as my great ebony luvin' brutha' Baldy Cruiser likes to say, "I prayed for lock-jaw." Seriously guys, these were some of the best, well-proportioned tits I've ever seen. Believe me, I've seen my fair share. Awesome CBJ > RCG > CG (she liked looking in the mirror) > Mish > Grand finale... BB titty fuck to completion. Awwww!!

50/100

Very nice girl, decent english, not as nasty as I like 'em (no dfk or daty), but all-in-all, another great provider in Irvine.

South County
06-23-08, 23:26
Went to the place next to Radio Shack. I was tricked by the 70/hr 50/hh on CL. (I always thought those are the "good" prices) This place was a waste of time. Massage was average at best. The girl was not that great looking at all, maybe a 5. Anyone ever try the other one off pch? (ste f)

Fe Maiden
06-24-08, 09:58
Here's another one for ya'...

Hit my local joint today and had latina Leslie.

Face: 8 (would've given her a 9, but lost points for the bleached hair)
Body: 8 (nice, but lost points for a few lightning bolts - 2 kids)
Tits: 10 (absolutely the best pair of full C's I've ever sucked!)
Pussy: 8 (medium tightness and shaved)

Decent 15 minute lotion massage follwed by tit rub on back with ear nibbling. Damn... this girl smelled amazing! She's from El Salavdor, but she had somewhat of a Puerto Rican accent ala pornstar Carmen Luvana (very sexy).

Flipped and sat up for some booby slurping and as my great ebony luvin' brutha' Baldy Cruiser likes to say, "I prayed for lock-jaw." Seriously guys, these were some of the best, well-proportioned tits I've ever seen. Believe me, I've seen my fair share. Awesome CBJ > RCG > CG (she liked looking in the mirror) > Mish > Grand finale... BB titty fuck to completion. Awwww!!

50/100

Very nice girl, decent english, not as nasty as I like 'em (no dfk or daty), but all-in-all, another great provider in Irvine.Just curious as to which place is your "local joint" Always love to hear your great stories! PM if you wish.

Member #3942
06-24-08, 17:59
Went to the place next to Radio Shack. I was tricked by the 70/hr 50/hh on CL. (I always thought those are the "good" prices) This place was a waste of time. Massage was average at best. The girl was not that great looking at all, maybe a 5. Anyone ever try the other one off pch? (ste f)

Evonne was the only one there that looked half way decent, gave a great rub massage and did help you at the end.

The other places are the same for dana point. There is a newer place in 2 buildings down from the 60 TS place. havnt tried it yet but like I said most of them there are older and so-so. I usaly stay away from that area. hasnt been good since 5 years ago.

Kudlow
06-25-08, 15:26
A post a while back spoke of a place on E. Lincoln but he didn't post the address and said PM only. Well I finally found it. It is a house looking place and has no signs or anything. Small five car spot parking lot and has some of the girls that work for Ponderosa. Standard pricing and services. Would have been nice to know earlier. Damn you guys and your paranoid thinking.

It took a while for me to find this place as well. I went on Tuesday around noon. There was an older car in the parking lot. I knocked on the door and no one answered. Does anyone know their hours?

Ib Mike
06-25-08, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor1212

They are done, no mas. I guess being paranoid was not so ridiculous, LOL. The place did rock and I did enjoy it for a few months.

South County
06-26-08, 14:20
I usually enjoy cruising Harbor in the daytime, but since there's been nothing going on lately, I decided to cut my losses and get a massage instead. For the first time in at least two years, I tried the 2nd floor place on Fairview/Warner this afternoon, and was greeted at the front desk by a really hot Viet girl named Nikki. She was wearing black shorts and a sleeveless green top. I wiped the drool oozing out of my mouth and asked if she was available, but she said she had an appointment. I was bummed out, but she insisted that the girl who was available, Cindy, was just as hot as her. I bought into that BS and eagerly paid $40 for 30 min. Cindy's a 32 year-old Viet woman with short hair and an ok body. She was alright, but I was foolishly expecting to see Nikki's twin sister. Oh well, at least Cindy had strong hands and gave a good massage. I didn't bother to try to get a happy ending.I know Nikki from way back when she used to work at the angel spa. Her name there was Cindy. Damn, she is hot. I think she is the best with her hands. a little costly, though.