PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

EastHornDog14
12-27-18, 22:27
Stopped by since I was in the area. Nice short and shapely Viet girl opened the door in the lobby for me. Looks were maybe 8/10. Laid on the massage table and she asks what I want. . 4 for the house and $. 4 for the fun. Seemed like she was into it so that was nice. There wasn't really any teasing, which is what I typically look for, just straight to business. Started with CBJ in 69 position so I could DATY for a bit. Passed sniff test so I continued. Then hopped on for CFS. Changed positions about two to three times and finished me by hand until completion. Overall attitude was maybe 8/10. Would consider maybe repeating if I was in the area and there was nothing better.

Lovergrrl
12-27-18, 23:59
Is that on the same mall? I think I've chatted with Ivanka before and I saw her at HS recently (not in person). How was Ivanka? I want to try a few outside of Paris / novia / amber / valerie, but that drains that wallet fast.Heavenly Hands is near HS (a few blocks away) but not in the same complex.

Ivanka was very good IMHO. Cute, young, bubbly, with a nice tight little body. She does have a decent amount of tats, which I am a fan of. I know that can be a deal breaker for some. She gave a good nuru and her hands on was spot on. It was my first time at this place and the room was big and heavily decorated giving it nice professional touch, similar to places like GTDS & the other HS shop in Orange. Ivanka mentioned that she works at different HS shops on different days. I'd recommend her. I'm not a big fan of blondes and I liked both her looks & her personality a lot.

Candyman1
12-28-18, 00:31
My usual was off today so went to Bio on a whim, drew Sara (I think) short Latina 30 + w / dd cups, great massage, really nice but I must have stumbled on the been here before question. She finished up and said come back again for a longer time presumably so I can get bluer balls. Tipped. 2 and bailed, not likely to return. There was an old monger in the hallway chatting up the 40 ish black girl who seemed to enjoy client rapor. I think he had a much better time.

Mr Quimper
12-28-18, 00:47
No limits to her depths that I found, anyways. Wonder if she's down with a 3 wae. Seemed to enjoy the gifs I sent her.

Lucy is hard to get away from. I was working and camping in the warehouse on a job site down the road for a couple of months and I hit that place at least 10 times. I always got bagged by Lucy. She even flaked on a couple appointments to make sure I didn't get to sample any of the other talent. I like Lucy but I also like a variety of pussy but I just could not catch her busy and she never takes a day off. I was doing laundry next door one day and I think I saw Lovergrrl on her way out. If so you're pretty classy looking to be hanging out at the dives the rest of us are limited to. Anna came over to the laundromat in her red dress a few minutes later to rotate some towels to the drier and I tried to chat her up. She recognized me but with limited English all we ended up doing was showing each other pictures on our cell phones of places we like. Lucy saw us, immediately came over and got between us showing me pictures too then when Anna left Lucy took off as well then came back with some food. Some weird pastry titty looking things stuffed with meat and veggies which were pretty good. As soon as my laundry was done she practically through me over her shoulder and dragged me in for an hour of BB 3 hole exploration with rimming. I heard another monger next door grunting away apparently with Anna and on the way out I caught Anna using the hose on the deep sink spigot to hose the goo out her cooch since they don't have a shower there. She just grinned at at me and kept on hosing. Classy! LOL. I'm back in the desert now at my ranch 18 miles as a crow flies from my nearest neighbors a couple of old dykes who are starting to look good already, waiting for phase 2 of that job to kick off sometime after the holidays. Maybe I'll get lucky next time and get to try some of the other girls next month. There is a skinny, young one with a butter face who wears jeans and has some nice little titties peaking out of her blouse. I don't know if she is one of the legit ones or not but I wouldn't mind taking her for a spin if she is into it. She did give me the eye a couple visits before Lucy bagged me.

Happy Hoin!

SpikeBites
12-28-18, 05:29
Heavenly Hands is near HS (a few blocks away) but not in the same complex.

Ivanka was very good IMHO. Cute, young, bubbly, with a nice tight little body. She does have a decent amount of tats, which I am a fan of. I know that can be a deal breaker for some. She gave a good nuru and her hands on was spot on. It was my first time at this place and the room was big and heavily decorated giving it nice professional touch, similar to places like GTDS & the other HS shop in Orange. Ivanka mentioned that she works at different HS shops on different days. I'd recommend her. I'm not a big fan of blondes and I liked both her looks & her personality a lot.How does she compare to Paris or Claire? Curious with a name like Ivanka, do you believe she could possibly be part Russian? I want to take a friend of mine but he only loves Russian girls. I was thinking about taking him to go see Paris but if there's a newer option, I might be willing to try it out. How much was the total damage?

SpideyLennon
12-28-18, 10:48
I'm heading to OC later after work. Planning to check out heavenly spa. What's the going rate there? Thanks in advance.

Heavenly Hands is near HS (a few blocks away) but not in the same complex.

Ivanka was very good IMHO. Cute, young, bubbly, with a nice tight little body. She does have a decent amount of tats, which I am a fan of. I know that can be a deal breaker for some. She gave a good nuru and her hands on was spot on. It was my first time at this place and the room was big and heavily decorated giving it nice professional touch, similar to places like GTDS & the other HS shop in Orange. Ivanka mentioned that she works at different HS shops on different days. I'd recommend her. I'm not a big fan of blondes and I liked both her looks & her personality a lot.

Lovergrrl
12-28-18, 11:37
How does she compare to Paris or Claire? Curious with a name like Ivanka, do you believe she could possibly be part Russian? I want to take a friend of mine but he only loves Russian girls. I was thinking about taking him to go see Paris but if there's a newer option, I might be willing to try it out. How much was the total damage?I doubt that she's Russian. Seems like a Cali surfer girl type.

Usual damage for a HS nuru - $ . 45 OTD.

YoloLogist
12-28-18, 15:07
Bonzai Healing Massage in Cypress.

4 for HHR entry and got Coco, thicc Korean 35-40, she's a 6/10. Massage was meh 5/10. On the flip, settled for cfs. C cup fun, rcg, ds then finished mish. Total was. 4 plus $. She only works on Sundays.

VT Spa in Westminster.

4 for HHR entry and got Joanna, a 35 why / o ish Thai / Chinese mix spinner, petite. For looks she's a 6/10. Massage was abysmal 2/10 and she talked a lot about her life yada yada yada during the session. On the flip settled for HE with top and bot off. Took sometime but her moans helped the finish. She asked for the. 6 tip before I showered. Afterwards she handed me a robe and towel for the shower but the towel had a gaping hole (dafuq), so I asked for another but there wasn't any so whatever; at least the shower room was huge! Might sample others if there's any worth trying out.

Total was. 4 plus. 6.

IDontKnow21
12-28-18, 16:44
What are you guys tipping at F&C. I don't want to overdue it. Hahaha.

Slick562
12-28-18, 20:40
What are you guys tipping at F&C. I don't want to overdue it. Hahaha.About sixty and forty for house.

BigDDaddy44
12-28-18, 21:24
Bonzai Healing Massage in Cypress.

4 for HHR entry and got Coco, thicc Korean 35-40, she's a 6/10. Massage was meh 5/10. On the flip, settled for cfs. C cup fun, rcg, ds then finished mish. Total was. 4 plus $. She only works on Sundays.

VT Spa in Westminster.

4 for HHR entry and got Joanna, a 35 why / o ish Thai / Chinese mix spinner, petite. For looks she's a 6/10. Massage was abysmal 2/10 and she talked a lot about her life yada yada yada during the session. On the flip settled for HE with top and bot off. Took sometime but her moans helped the finish. She asked for the. 6 tip before I showered. Afterwards she handed me a robe and towel for the shower but the towel had a gaping hole (dafuq), so I asked for another but there wasn't any so whatever; at least the shower room was huge! Might sample others if there's any worth trying out.

Total was. 4 plus. 6.I've seen Karla there. She only works Tuesday from what her IG post says. The other two girls I have seen there don't work there any longer. Did you ask who was available?

Lovergrrl
12-29-18, 02:25
I've seen Karla there. She only works Tuesday from what her IG post says. The other two girls I have seen there don't work there any longer. Did you ask who was available?Did you guys know that VT is another HS shop? Some of the HS girls rotate thru there too.

TomatoArmada
12-29-18, 08:39
Saw the famous Krystal a few weeks ago and I now understand where all the hype is coming from. This was my 2nd time at this type of establishment. I didn't finish the first time, so I opted for the 1 hr nuru. Scheduling an appt was easy and she responded quickly.

Tbh, I was a little bit disappointed with her face, though I could see how folks here would consider her very attractive. Her face just wasn't my type, but her tight petite body and smaller breasts were right up my alley.

Her massage is undeniably good. She expertly paces her teasing and stroking. I appreciate how she periodically asks if I'm feeling good, and moves my hands towards her breasts to encourage roaming as she probably sensed I was little shy. I really enjoyed how she looks me in the eye intensely during the HE. Compared to my first experience, she felt like a true professional. The session lasted a little less than the full hour but I can live with that.

Anyways, just wanted to thank this community for that experience.

Are there any other petite providers worth exploring? I was hoping to find some petite latina FS at some point, although reading the posts here makes it sound like speaking Spanish is requisite.

Griffin789
12-29-18, 14:04
So I was on IG today, when I came across Nirvans spa in los alamitos. I did some searching and it was last mentioned a while back in the forums. It shows open, web site and IG look good, owner name is rose from what I read and if she looks anything close to IG I want to visit. Anyone ever been here?I've been there a couple of times as a walk-in and each time got a massage from older unattractive women. Both times I signalled that I was there for more and both times Rose came in to finish. It's definitely her in the pics and IMO she looks just as good and definitely dresses sexy. Go for it.

Mnoire
12-29-18, 14:55
Saw Vanessa who's working, I believe, with the Honey Spa group (tp. 12345 on Instagram). She's an early 20's Viet with a great little body. Shy but accommodating. HE for sure and I got lots of extras but YMMV. Definitely a repeat for me. If you like her pic, try her out.

SpideyLennon
12-29-18, 17:55
How much was the damage $?

Saw Vanessa who's working, I believe, with the Honey Spa group (tp. 12345 on Instagram). She's an early 20's Viet with a great little body. Shy but accommodating. HE for sure and I got lots of extras but YMMV. Definitely a repeat for me. If you like her pic, try her out.

AdMenber
12-29-18, 22:48
First post, hello all!

So I will write a review of my last 2 experiences at the place I know as HS II.

I call it HS II because I got the contact from HS. The girl at the front recognized me from HS too, which I liked but felt kinda embarrassed about cause now she says my name XD.

First time I went, I tried to set up with Lexi. Got over booked, so I settled with Vanessa. Didn't think it would be a mistake considering most who I've seen at HS have been acceptable or impressive. Alas, I didn't like what I saw, so I got dressed and left for work.

Vanessa is tiny, probably looks great undressed, I wouldn't know. I don't do butterface tho, I like some beautiful eye contact.

Face: 5/10.

Body 7/10.

Next visit, scheduled with Ariel, showed up and got a 45 minute session. Ariel gave me a wonderful sensual massage with her fingers, hands, and elbows initially, she worked at the knots, then she changed to a super light -raise-your-hairs-on-end type of touching and teasing. She did that until she asked me to flip, waited another 5 minutes and asked what I wanted. I asked what are the choices, but she said she didn't know. (I'm confused) so at this point it was 40 minutes in. So I told her I normally get a nuru but I chose against doing that because she waited so long to ask. So I asked her for a regular massage. She tried to get me a HE. That was kind of to no avail because I am averse to oil. I usually specify this at the beginning and my ATFs know this, but the routine got kinda messed. It was far from my fav experience. But not the worst. One plus for her was that she went on about 10 minutes extra, probably because it was slow, but hey, free time!

She was nice but not my type. She is curvy, large breasts, large booty. Thicc in the middle, not my cup of tea but not bad I suppose.

Exp: 5/10.

Face: 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Just trying to find someone at this new location that fits my liking.

I really enjoyed Sophia, Paris, Maya, and Abby.

Jazzy and Nicole were cute too but not great massages, wonder if they got any better since then.

Would like to see Novia, and Ivanka at the new spot cause its closer and seems less busy.

Should I write reviews for the other providers I have seen? Or just post new up to date ones?

Where are the other busty blonde caucasian GND typesI'm sure why'all know the one I am talking about but. What if she leaves?

SomeRandomGuy
12-30-18, 02:23
Saw Vanessa who's working, I believe, with the Honey Spa group (tp. 12345 on Instagram). She's an early 20's Viet with a great little body. Shy but accommodating. HE for sure and I got lots of extras but YMMV. Definitely a repeat for me. If you like her pic, try her out.I saw her awhile back and thought the visit was generic and nothing to write home about. She also acted like she didn't know the standard amounts for the tiers of service, which rubbed me the wrong way. Definitely low on the list of girls I've seen at the HS locations. Has a nice enough body, but I didn't find her all that attractive in the face.

Courious G
12-30-18, 03:32
Saw the famous Krystal a few weeks ago and I now understand where all the hype is coming from. This was my 2nd time at this type of establishment. I didn't finish the first time, so I opted for the 1 hr nuru. Scheduling an appt was easy and she responded quickly.

Tbh, I was a little bit disappointed with her face, though I could see how folks here would consider her very attractive. Her face just wasn't my type, but her tight petite body and smaller breasts were right up my alley.

Her massage is undeniably good. She expertly paces her teasing and stroking. I appreciate how she periodically asks if I'm feeling good, and moves my hands towards her breasts to encourage roaming as she probably sensed I was little shy. I really enjoyed how she looks me in the eye intensely during the HE. Compared to my first experience, she felt like a true professional. The session lasted a little less than the full hour but I can live with that.

Anyways, just wanted to thank this community for that experience.

Are there any other petite providers worth exploring? I was hoping to find some petite latina FS at some point, although reading the posts here makes it sound like speaking Spanish is requisite.Hmmm. Molly, although spanish not required.

Bronco
12-30-18, 12:39
Report is a week old. Stopped by for lunch got Nana. Old gal nice body for her age. Ok massage asked what I wanted I said everything. Good CBJ followed by CFS very tight box. All in all good lunch break. Would repeat. Age doesn't bother me just looking to make a deposit. 40/80.

Johnny Sokko
12-30-18, 17:48
Stopped by the F&C yesterday. I was in OC so I thought what the hell I'll try. What a shit hole. First off what's with all the beds as you walk thru?? I got some little chubby old gal named Shasha.

I have to say her massage skills were pretty good. On the flip she kinda ruined it for me by asking how much you pay. I settled for BBJCIM. Not terrible but I've had better. 40-50 out the door.

I don't think I will ever venture that far from home for that.

If this is what you guys in OC have to settle for I feel bad for you.

Kknm1
12-30-18, 18:25
Got a surprise day off tomorrow and trying to figure out a good cheap hour place to go. I have been to 888 and saw grace. Nice girl a bit thicker but nice massage and curves up top. Texted them today and said yoyo is prettier andbustier than her. Any intel would be great. I called six star villa and orange is not working but Mia is. If you have any intel on these two I would love some advice. I like petite but with nice boobs. Nice face is a huge plus and early 30's late 10's ideal. I have never had all those rolled into one Hahahaha. Thanks guys and girls (lovergrl always solid intel).Was looking for your post to see someone else besides Grace and Emily, asked for Yoyo she is the oldest one in there and not attractive to me so I asked to change to Grace instead.

Stick with Grace, told her my back is bothering me and she was showing off her massage skills which she didn't do last time. Her massage is so much better than those legit place. She said she went to school for it no wonder.

On my way out asked the cashier girl if she does massage too, she said yes her name is Lily. She has a really nice ass I'll come back to see her next time.

AdMenber
12-30-18, 20:11
How does she compare to Paris or Claire? Curious with a name like Ivanka, do you believe she could possibly be part Russian? I want to take a friend of mine but he only loves Russian girls. I was thinking about taking him to go see Paris but if there's a newer option, I might be willing to try it out. How much was the total damage?I saw Ivanka today, last visit until I get back in town after new years.

I agree with the other poster, who said she probably isn't Russian. Hard to place her ethnicity exactly, she's got a mixed European look, with Cali a girl demeanor. She's average to short height, maybe 130 lbs. Great butt, great boobs.

Enjoyed the work by her, possible new ATF if it's a repeat next time.

Exp: 9/10.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

She's very accommodating and made me have a good time, felt like she enjoyed herself as well, which is a big plus for me.

BeanTwn1969
12-31-18, 00:33
I saw Chantara on Friday for the first time in 2 years and man she did not disappoint. I thought the fell off the radar forever, she had a lot of over zealous mongers chasing her. But thanks to one of you guys I got her contact info again. She looks like she's gained a few lbs but she is still sexy. I opted for a 45 min massage, laid face down and within seconds she was playing with my boys and probing around my starfish. She's doing this with no prodding at all like it's just standard. On the flip she lubes me up puts a glove on and slides a finger right up the chute while stroking and staring me right in the eyes. Stopping every so often to slap my balls, she even slipped a second finger in. All while edging me for awhile. But I couldn't hold out any longer, blast off. Normally I'm not up for a 2 pop but she had me flip back over and gave me and incredible massage, I almost fell asleep, until I felt her tickling the boys again, boom I was ready to go. Has me flip, this time I tell her no prostate this time so she does a double handed HE sitting between my legs kind of bouncing like she's riding me. In the past I've gotten her to take her tits out but this time I didn't want to push it, next time I will. Chantara is hands down one of the best at what she does, very professional and sweet. I will def be a returning again and again. I am new to this forum but not to mongering, have a fetish for huge natural boobs and prostate massages not necessarily together. Any info greatly appreciated and I will return favor. Happy hunting!

BeanTwn1969
12-31-18, 00:48
This report is from 2 weeks ago, stopped by ODS on a whim passing thru Orange, the woman at the desk was a very sexy in shape woman named CiCi, I told her I wanted her she was hesitant tried to get me to go with another masseuse but I insisted on her, she gave in and told me to strip and lay down. When she came back in she had short shorts on and I almost snapped my neck looking at her. Really good body and strong. She gave a decent massage with some teasing and I was so ready to go, but when I tried to negotiate a HE she just kept telling me she's a good girl. She then proceeds to massage my balls and asshole for 20 minutes, it felt so incredibly good but she would not finish me so she poured a bunch of oil in my hand and finished myself off all while she was massaging the brown eye. Not the ending I wanted but still satisfied. I think if I return she will do more and if not the a hole massage is worth it. I couldn't stop moaning the whole time. Total damage. 4+. 4.

BeanTwn1969
12-31-18, 00:56
I stopped by Fullerton spa the other day hoping to see Candy or Nana because I heard about their rimming skills. I have never been there before but I figured I'd give a try, called ahead and only Candy was available. Tell them I'm 15 min out and she says OK she'll be ready, but when I get there they tell me it's a 30 minute wait cause she's busy. I didn't have time to wait but I am still curious and will return. Any suggestions?

SpikeBites
12-31-18, 04:44
I saw Ivanka today, last visit until I get back in town after new years.

I agree with the other poster, who said she probably isn't Russian. Hard to place her ethnicity exactly, she's got a mixed European look, with Cali a girl demeanor. She's average to short height, maybe 130 lbs. Great butt, great boobs.

Enjoyed the work by her, possible new ATF if it's a repeat next time.

Exp: 9/10.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

She's very accommodating and made me have a good time, felt like she enjoyed herself as well, which is a big plus for me.Thanks for the report. I will definitely check her out.

Fe Maiden
12-31-18, 13:03
In San Clemente.

Anybody try this place?

Skinny Dugan
12-31-18, 14:05
In San Clemente.

Anybody try this place?Tell me more! I'm game. Don't know of many options in SC.

——-edit—— I just googled it. Seriously? This looks super legit.

Fe Maiden
12-31-18, 14:19
Tell me more! I'm game. Don't know of many options in SC.

-edit I just googled it. Seriously? This looks super legit.https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aliso-viejo-ca-usa/6496761.html

This is what got me curious.

Ihaschzbrgr
12-31-18, 15:58
Any mongers been to lavender recently? I see a month ago some have been redirected to a "Lila" around the corner.

NoClue02
12-31-18, 18:51
I saw Chantara on Friday for the first time in 2 years and man she did not disappoint. I thought the fell off the radar forever, she had a lot of over zealous mongers chasing her. But thanks to one of you guys I got her contact info again. She looks like she's gained a few lbs but she is still sexy. I opted for a 45 min massage, laid face down and within seconds she was playing with my boys and probing around my starfish. She's doing this with no prodding at all like it's just standard. On the flip she lubes me up puts a glove on and slides a finger right up the chute while stroking and staring me right in the eyes. Stopping every so often to slap my balls, she even slipped a second finger in. All while edging me for awhile. But I couldn't hold out any longer, blast off. Normally I'm not up for a 2 pop but she had me flip back over and gave me and incredible massage, I almost fell asleep, until I felt her tickling the boys again, boom I was ready to go. Has me flip, this time I tell her no prostate this time so she does a double handed HE sitting between my legs kind of bouncing like she's riding me. In the past I've gotten her to take her tits out but this time I didn't want to push it, next time I will. Chantara is hands down one of the best at what she does, very professional and sweet. I will def be a returning again and again. I am new to this forum but not to mongering, have a fetish for huge natural boobs and prostate massages not necessarily together. Any info greatly appreciated and I will return favor. Happy hunting!Got an email from her said she's no longer in the business after this year. Haven't even visit her yet:

Ocdtnb
12-31-18, 19:25
So I was on IG today, when I came across Nirvans spa in los alamitos. I did some searching and it was last mentioned a while back in the forums. It shows open, web site and IG look good, owner name is rose from what I read and if she looks anything close to IG I want to visit. Anyone ever been here?Trying again. For some reason, my original replay didn't post.

[Deleted by Admin]

Yes, it did, you're a new guy and your posts need to be approved before they go live.

A2

Tamco
12-31-18, 22:29
This report is from 2 weeks ago, stopped by ODS on a whim passing thru Orange, the woman at the desk was a very sexy in shape woman named CiCi, I told her I wanted her she was hesitant tried to get me to go with another masseuse but I insisted on her, she gave in and told me to strip and lay down. When she came back in she had short shorts on and I almost snapped my neck looking at her. Really good body and strong. She gave a decent massage with some teasing and I was so ready to go, but when I tried to negotiate a HE she just kept telling me she's a good girl. She then proceeds to massage my balls and asshole for 20 minutes, it felt so incredibly good but she would not finish me so she poured a bunch of oil in my hand and finished myself off all while she was massaging the brown eye. Not the ending I wanted but still satisfied. I think if I return she will do more and if not the a hole massage is worth it. I couldn't stop moaning the whole time. Total damage. 4+. 4.I doubt that you will get a HE from CiCi because she and her White husband, Sam, own this store. In the past her husband was in the store sometimes. I don't know how it is now.

ChillWeebs
12-31-18, 23:51
Dropping my car off at the mechanic early next weekend in Orange. Wondering if you guys can recommend any people / places down there. I'll probably just Uber around.

Would like to try Nuru / b2 b, never done that before.

Lovergrrl
01-01-19, 00:06
Any mongers been to lavender recently? I see a month ago some have been redirected to a "Lila" around the corner.Lavender appears to be gone.

The last time I was at Lila (2 weeks ago) I swung by Lavender and it was closed with no sign of activity.

BobSmith42
01-01-19, 01:28
Hey team,

Looking to head down to the OC this weekend to start off the new year. Never been to Honey, but can you guys tell me the go to for best: nuru, petite, and extras beyond HE? Thank you!

BeanTwn1969
01-01-19, 01:49
I doubt that you will get a HE from CiCi because she and her White husband, Sam, own this store. In the past her husband was in the store sometimes. I don't know how it is now.Thanks for the info, I didn't know, that explains an American male voice answering the phone when I called this morning. I still might go back just for the brown eye massage. Any providers in there that provide HE? Thanks again.

Ihaschzbrgr
01-01-19, 12:29
Lavender appears to be gone.

The last time I was at Lila (2 weeks ago) I swung by Lavender and it was closed with no sign of activity.Thanks lg, suspicion confirmed since yelp said it was reported closed as well. Guess I will have to go to the area around the corner!

Mnoire
01-01-19, 14:40
I was curious to try Mia based on her pic on the Honey Spa Instagram. I'd guess she's late 20's, D naturals, nice big ass. She strips down after a soft Swedish massage, lets you play with her fun bags but avoids touching anywhere else and finishes you off with a competent hand job. It was a plain vanilla experience for me, but if you like D naturals you might want to give her a try.

Frogger27
01-01-19, 19:02
Wondering if anybody knows where Mimi from the now defunct Petite Spa in Stanton ended up? Some places in Westminster I've patronized recently: 1) CKB. It's easy FS for a fair price and I've never been shorted on time. Women are a little on the older side but are on average attractive if not super fit and are fun. Helen and Lisa are worth seeing. I haven't been enough to know other's names. 2) Health Massage. Have only seen Hanna. FS on the menu. Liked her but not my first choice to return to just because I felt kinda rushed.

JakeForTheWin
01-01-19, 22:09
Stopped by Honey the other day and saw Megan. The pic they use for her on IG does seem to resemble her. She's tall, white, blonde hair, and canadian. She is around 24. I opted for nuru as usual but was not pleased at all. Average massage before the flip, no teasing or anything close to JR. On the flip she had nice C cups and nice face but what's the point of those features if the massage is subpar. She finished me off, was startled and sort of tried to keep a distance when I came. Do not recommend. I'm kind of getting tired of honey so quick question. Have any of you been to Goddess Massage Spa in Orange? Want to try out another AMP in orange that isn't a sister parlor with honey.

Panchito33
01-01-19, 22:26
Drove by yesterday looking for a release. FOR LEASE sign is up. Will miss Ruby. If anyone knows where she ends up, please share. Lavender was one of my change of pace places from the AAMP scene. Will have to find another I guess.

Thanks lg, suspicion confirmed since yelp said it was reported closed as well. Guess I will have to go to the area around the corner!

Ho Down Man2
01-02-19, 00:36
Had the pleasure of going to Vy massage. 30 hh or 40 HR. Elected for the HR. Got Julie as my therapist. Has a great body 9/10 with great c cups. She was wearing a small black mini skirt. Her personality is great. Great conversation. During the massage did some teasing with my direction then on the flip very nice HE. I tipped her 60 cause the massage was good. Lila was there and looked good. Did not see the Asian girl. All in all a great time.

Miketastic69
01-02-19, 00:43
Lavender appears to be gone.

The last time I was at Lila (2 weeks ago) I swung by Lavender and it was closed with no sign of activity.I thought they were closed for maintenance or holidays or something temporary. Man, I will miss that place. It became my fave in the OC. Any other FS place worth a look? PM is fine. I will share any LV (home) or east coast info if you need it.

Lovergrrl
01-02-19, 00:44
Had the pleasure of going to Vy massage. 30 hh or 40 HR. Elected for the HR. Got Julie as my therapist. Has a great body 9/10 with great c cups. She was wearing a small black mini skirt. Her personality is great. Great conversation. During the massage did some teasing with my direction then on the flip very nice HE. I tipped her 60 cause the massage was good. Lila was there and looked good. Did not see the Asian girl. All in all a great time.Agree. Only been to Vy twice and the second time was with feisty Julie, who is a super sexy (she was wearing a leopard skin tight dress) latina. Great personality and a sharp sense of humor if you get her going. Will return for her for sure.

TomatoArmada
01-02-19, 06:26
Curiosity got the better of me last weekend and I paid Lila Spa a visit. I was greeted by "Lila" who came out in a knockout skin-tight dress. Her face wasn't really my type but she had a fantastic petite body, and seemed enthusiastic at first. I'm guessing she's probably in her mid to late 30's, and it looked like she took care of herself somewhat.

After ushering me into a room, she asked for. 4 for the room. I gave her a. 5. She never did give me back change. When negotiating, we agreed on 1. 6 for the full "boom boom" experience. As I was pulling cash out, she literally demanded everything in my wallet, but I told her I need to keep at least a few dollars on me for dinner. I figured I was being fleeced but I was eager to break my FS cherry, and she promised this option included "everything".

She promptly undressed and got down to business. I showered thoroughly before I arrived, but she started the session by roughly dabbing my crotch and the surrounding region with dry toilet paper. As if that was supposed to make the area any cleaner. Lila proceeds with a mechanical and aggressive CBJ. When I reached for her to touch her bottom she moved away a little. The CBJ lasted less than a 2 minutes before she gets on the bed an assumes the position on all fours, and commands "fuck me, handsome".

As I pounded away, I noticed she had her phone set up on the corner table so that she could view the multiple cameras directed at the parking lot. I'm guessing she was the only one on location so she had to be the receptionist as well as a service provider. I flipped her over for missionary but she complained that she was sore briefly after the switch. She asked me to "help her out" - motioning me to jerk myself off. She stood in front of me an squeezed her breasts in (what I considered to be) the most non-sensual way, while her eyes were directed at the security footage on her phone. At this point, I knew I wasn't getting my money's worth.

I pulled her closer to bury my face into her breasts, but she promptly stops me. Says "you're not a baby, don't be a big baby. Only big baby suck". I wasn't leaving without getting off so I ask her to play with my balls while I jerked. She wasn't terribly great at testicle play either, but it was better than nothing at this point. Before doing that, she placed a folded sheet of toilet paper beneath my cock. I'm guessing the gesture was meant to rush me to come on the toilet paper. The whole situation was terribly unsexy, so I reached for her boob to speed things up. Her reaction to me groping her breast was "Ahh, Gaaawd. " as if I was taking way too long and this effort was beyond her. I finished by purposely shooting my load all across her forearm, which she clearly wasn't entirely happy about.

Again, she reaches for the roll of toilet paper and aggressively dabs the cum off my crotch area. She then unrolled these semi-wet towelettes to give my dick a more thorough cleaning. The problem was those towelettes smelled mildewy as fuck.

Total session lasted less than 30 min. She left to greet another client at the front desk as I got dressed. Each time, she left the room, she would not close the door completely which made me very uncomfortable since the door would open itself again. She gave me a half-hearted hug before I left and said "see you next time, honey". I'm thinking to myself, "not in this lifetime".

As I walked to my car, the lingering smell of the mildewy towelettes just left me feeling gross and a little disgusted. I couldn't wait to rush home to wash off all the Lila Spa residue. Maybe I just have a low tolerance for this kind of thing because I'm new at this, but I would not recommend this place at all.

OCPlayer
01-02-19, 11:48
Curiosity got the better of me last weekend and I paid Lila Spa a visit. I was greeted by "Lila" who came out in a knockout skin-tight dress. Her face wasn't really my type but she had a fantastic petite body, and seemed enthusiastic at first. I'm guessing she's probably in her mid to late 30's, and it looked like she took care of herself somewhat.

After ushering me into a room, she asked for. 4 for the room. I gave her a. 5. She never did give me back change. When negotiating, we agreed on 1. 6 for the full "boom boom" experience. As I was pulling cash out, she literally demanded everything in my wallet, but I told her I need to keep at least a few dollars on me for dinner. I figured I was being fleeced but I was eager to break my FS cherry, and she promised this option included "everything".

She promptly undressed and got down to business. I showered thoroughly before I arrived, but she started the session by roughly dabbing my crotch and the surrounding region with dry toilet paper. As if that was supposed to make the area any cleaner. Lila proceeds with a mechanical and aggressive CBJ. When I reached for her to touch her bottom she moved away a little. The CBJ lasted less than a 2 minutes before she gets on the bed an assumes the position on all fours, and commands "fuck me, handsome".

As I pounded away, I noticed she had her phone set up on the corner table so that she could view the multiple cameras directed at the parking lot. I'm guessing she was the only one on location so she had to be the receptionist as well as a service provider. I flipped her over for missionary but she complained that she was sore briefly after the switch. She asked me to "help her out" - motioning me to jerk myself off. She stood in front of me an squeezed her breasts in (what I considered to be) the most non-sensual way, while her eyes were directed at the security footage on her phone. At this point, I knew I wasn't getting my money's worth.

I pulled her closer to bury my face into her breasts, but she promptly stops me. Says "you're not a baby, don't be a big baby. Only big baby suck". I wasn't leaving without getting off so I ask her to play with my balls while I jerked. She wasn't terribly great at testicle play either, but it was better than nothing at this point. Before doing that, she placed a folded sheet of toilet paper beneath my cock. I'm guessing the gesture was meant to rush me to come on the toilet paper. The whole situation was terribly unsexy, so I reached for her boob to speed things up. Her reaction to me groping her breast was "Ahh, Gaaawd. " as if I was taking way too long and this effort was beyond her. I finished by purposely shooting my load all across her forearm, which she clearly wasn't entirely happy about.

Again, she reaches for the roll of toilet paper and aggressively dabs the cum off my crotch area. She then unrolled these semi-wet towelettes to give my dick a more thorough cleaning. The problem was those towelettes smelled mildewy as fuck.

Total session lasted less than 30 min. She left to greet another client at the front desk as I got dressed. Each time, she left the room, she would not close the door completely which made me very uncomfortable since the door would open itself again. She gave me a half-hearted hug before I left and said "see you next time, honey". I'm thinking to myself, "not in this lifetime".

As I walked to my car, the lingering smell of the mildewy towelettes just left me feeling gross and a little disgusted. I couldn't wait to rush home to wash off all the Lila Spa residue. Maybe I just have a low tolerance for this kind of thing because I'm new at this, but I would not recommend this place at all.Wow, I haven't been to this one though it was on my radar. Thanks for saving some folks here a poor experience. It seems in the MP business there are enough first time customers to a particular shop that many of the shop owners are not concerned about any repeat business. You can definitely tell whether they are or not.

Mustang3
01-02-19, 12:21
Good review you made my mind up never to go there.

As I walked to my car, the lingering smell of the mildewy towelettes just left me feeling gross and a little disgusted. I couldn't wait to rush home to wash off all the Lila Spa residue. Maybe I just have a low tolerance for this kind of thing because I'm new at this, but I would not recommend this place at all.

BimmyJarkley
01-02-19, 17:19
I've had Mia. I agree that she was just okay. A 9 in the looks dept and actually got a CBJ from her (you have to come prepared if you want that), but she isn't the most enthusiastic or talented provider at HS. Very cute though.

I was curious to try Mia based on her pic on the Honey Spa Instagram. I'd guess she's late 20's, D naturals, nice big ass. She strips down after a soft Swedish massage, lets you play with her fun bags but avoids touching anywhere else and finishes you off with a competent hand job. It was a plain vanilla experience for me, but if you like D naturals you might want to give her a try.

RBFSyndrome
01-02-19, 20:58
Anyone know if there are AMP's on groupon and?

Got some free $ on that site to spend. There's just so many and none ring the bell from what I've read on here.

I do vaguely remember BCDS on Baker st offering nuru or something? Is that true?

Also how do I search on this thread? Kinda hard to keep info straight. May need to start my own sheet.

RolfTorren
01-03-19, 01:28
Leaving Starz with my head spinning dreaming of boning one of the hot waitresses, I decided to make my way to Vy. Its years since I've visited an AMP and never before in the OC. Found a parking spot and headed in. A cute Asian receptionist asked me how long, and if I'd been there before. I said 30 minutes, and told her it was my first time. She asked me how I'd found them, and I said a friend had recommended Vy's for a very good massage. Once in the room (walls go right to the ceiling), I stripped down to my birthday suit and lay face down. After about five minutes, Jenny came in. She's 5'1" so she told me, and Thai-Cambodian. She was wearing a tight fitting dress that reached below her knee. Nothing see-through or easily accessible. I opted for a soft tough oil massage. Her technique was sensual, but pretty average. She checked in with me regularly about how I was finding the massage. I exaggerated, telling her it was amazing. Eventually she worked her way to my inner thighs and I told her how good that felt. Next she brushed against my sack and eventually reached under to start stroking me. She told me I could turn over when ever I liked. I kept things going face down for a while because I really enjoy the build up. After the flip she oiled me up and started to stroke me, standing by my side. Up to this point, she'd kept well out of reach. I caressed her ass, and she made no protest. So I slid my hand up her dress. She obliged by hitching it up around her hips. I slipped my hand under her panties and caressed her very nice ass. Again, no protest. At that point I decided not to push things too much and spoil the moment. She'd kept her pussy safely pressed against the table. She stroked me to completed and then cleaned me up. I got dressed and left a $60 tip. She accepted it with a little bow. Nice girl, nice body, and good attitude, but not quite as erotic as I would have liked.

PolarBox
01-03-19, 13:37
Does anyone know if Lucy is local to the shop? Anna is local. Some of the others as well Papasan are from the SGV.Have today off what place does lucy work want to visit!

Tipisil
01-03-19, 14:20
I've had Mia. I agree that she was just okay. A 9 in the looks dept and actually got a CBJ from her (you have to come prepared if you want that), but she isn't the most enthusiastic or talented provider at HS. Very cute though.How did you manage the CBJ with her? Most of those places are strictly HE only, no matter how charming I am.

TheBenster
01-03-19, 14:27
I have a hard time finding more places where I can shower after the massage. Do you have any recommendations?

VT Spa, body care center, Swan Spa and HS definitely have showers and that's why I usually go there. I like to be really clean after and not feel the oil between my cheeks the rest of the day.

IFunnyTaker
01-04-19, 00:01
Tried to visit Rose the other day they never seem to be open anyone know the best time to pay them a visit?

TomatoArmada
01-04-19, 00:31
Wondering if anybody knows where Mimi from the now defunct Petite Spa in Stanton ended up? Some places in Westminster I've patronized recently: 1) CKB. It's easy FS for a fair price and I've never been shorted on time. Women are a little on the older side but are on average attractive if not super fit and are fun. Helen and Lisa are worth seeing. I haven't been enough to know other's names. 2) Health Massage. Have only seen Hanna. FS on the menu. Liked her but not my first choice to return to just because I felt kinda rushed.What was the total damage (including room) for FS at CKB?

I'm just trying not to get ripped off, again. Thanks in advance.

MrSunnyHills
01-04-19, 12:31
Search is your friend. Give it a try. You may learn something.

Have today off what place does lucy work want to visit!

Avg Monger
01-04-19, 12:51
I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop to see an old regular. Unfortunately she wasn't available so I got K. Side note, the receptionist was a young spinner that might actually look cute if she tried a little. Anyways, got to the room and had an avg massage. Very little tease. On the flip she literally says:5 minutes left, how much you tip? F that. Completed as quickly as possible and bounced. Won't be seeing her again, what a waste.

Caribe
01-04-19, 12:59

Got some free $ on that site to spend. There's just so many and none ring the bell from what I've read on here.

I do vaguely remember BCDS on Baker st offering nuru or something? Is that true?

Also how do I search on this thread? Kinda hard to keep info straight. May need to start my own sheet.Serene Massage seems to Always do Groupon. They try to clamp down and stay legit, tho. There has been some talk of a girl secretly giving a handie.

Skinny Dugan
01-04-19, 13:14
Has anyone stumbled upon Mimi from Ortega? On MPR a guy said that Mimi and Crystal have returned to the game but wants to keep it a secret. I had just seen Grace and would dig seeing her again. Keep your eyes peeled, they're b a c k!

Wicked1
01-04-19, 14:59
Tried to visit Rose the other day they never seem to be open anyone know the best time to pay them a visit?When I've been there and the door is locked, they are usually busy. I call ahead myself or grab a coffee and enjoy the sights at Starz while I wait.

Caribe
01-04-19, 15:57

Also how do I search on this thread? Kinda hard to keep info straight. May need to start my own sheet.Click on Search Thread, near the top of this page.

Meshugga
01-04-19, 19:00
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aliso-viejo-ca-usa/6496761.html

This is what got me curious.For what it's worth, I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by this place. No sign other than an Open sign that wasn't lit. Door locked. This was around 4 pm yesterday. Maybe they were just busy and locked the door. The ad says they take walk-ins, but I think I'll text ahead next time.

I headed over to the place in SJC on Camino Cap next to the mexican restaurant. Saw May for 30 minutes, middle aged with a pretty face. Good massage, above average HE then out the door, damage was 40/40. They were getting busy when I left. Nothing all that exciting really, but times are hard in south OC after the closure of Ortega.

Frogger27
01-04-19, 22:46
What was the total damage (including room) for FS at CKB?

I'm just trying not to get ripped off, again. Thanks in advance.100 for FS + 30 for 1/2 hr or 40 for full hr is what I've paid in the past. Shouldn't have to pay more than that.

Tamco
01-05-19, 02:30
I have a hard time finding more places where I can shower after the massage. Do you have any recommendations?

VT Spa, body care center, Swan Spa and HS definitely have showers and that's why I usually go there. I like to be really clean after and not feel the oil between my cheeks the rest of the day.Le Palace in Garden Grove.

Island Day Spa, Orange Day Spa, EJ Body Care in Orange.

ToTheLoser
01-05-19, 15:31
Wondering if anybody knows where Mimi from the now defunct Petite Spa in Stanton ended up? Some places in Westminster I've patronized recently: 1) CKB. It's easy FS for a fair price and I've never been shorted on time. Women are a little on the older side but are on average attractive if not super fit and are fun. Helen and Lisa are worth seeing. I haven't been enough to know other's names. 2) Health Massage. Have only seen Hanna. FS on the menu. Liked her but not my first choice to return to just because I felt kinda rushed.This CKB, is called Happy CKB Spa? A bit stupid trying to find these places that are mentioned on the forum.

Import
01-05-19, 20:09
Soleil Massage Spa. PCH. Capistrano Beach. Was with friends eating at the restaurant in the plaza. We're leaving, getting into the car. A curvy, enhanced, Viet girl, early thirties, stands out front of the spa. She starts giving me the look. She was definitely up to no good. LOL. Don't see many fully loaded 30 year old Viet girls in Capistrano Beach. Standing in front of spas. Dead giveaway. LOL.

Miketastic69
01-05-19, 22:17
Soleil Massage Spa. PCH. Capistrano Beach. Was with friends eating at the restaurant in the plaza. We're leaving, getting into the car. A curvy, enhanced, Viet girl, early thirties, stands out front of the spa. She starts giving me the look. She was definitely up to no good. LOL. Don't see many fully loaded 30 year old Viet girls in Capistrano Beach. Standing in front of spas. Dead giveaway. LOL.You should have gone in and verified that she is indeed on the naughty list year round.

Import
01-05-19, 23:25
She's there for one reason only. Obviously. Plenty of guys in the area will make use of the info.

That wouldnt even qualify as a mission. Cuz its called “missionary”. LOL

ArchOwl
01-06-19, 05:14
Firstly, I want to thank everybody for sharing intel. Everywhere mentioned in the thread that I've tried has been up to expectations, but I want to find some new places to try out. I think part of the thrill for me was not knowing the menu ahead of time and whatnot. With backpage gone, where is the best place to find ads for new places?

WowOhWow
01-06-19, 17:16
Thoughts on going to a place known to give extras but only looking to get a massage?

Reason why I ask is I found someone who gives a mean massage and good looking but not in the wallet or mood for extras.

OldGuy65
01-06-19, 17:41
Was driving home from work and saw this Blossom massage on Ball and Tustin. Has anyone been here?Yes, been here 3 times, its on Tustin and Taft. Cute Viet girls, they are very careful, you with need to have multiple visits to get more then std service, and give good tips.

SexScientist
01-06-19, 20:34
Hey guys, visiting all the way from TN. Am staying near red robin in garden grove. Anything within walking distance of me or would I be better off calling an escort?

RBFSyndrome
01-07-19, 02:04
Is there anything good in irv / newport / laguna area?

Preferably AMP.

Ho Down Man2
01-07-19, 02:20
So Julie doesn't work Sunday or Monday but I had a need. So decided to try another talent. I drew Tina. 26 yo view girl. Nice body cute girl wearing a yellow short mini dress.

Unlike Julie the massage was lame. It was ok for me but really light and she had no pattern. She was all over the place. Pretty much stayed out of reach with two exceptions where I could feel the legs.

Very little teasing. When I flipped she finally allowed roaming under the dress and a little FIV. SHE FINALLY COMMENTED ON JR AND SAID I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU and you give me 60. We finished the deed and she continued with the massage but she cut it short by ten minutes. Won't repeat with her.

Wicked1
01-07-19, 04:46
Took a ride to GG on Saturday. Had an opportunity to visit R999 and met a lovely young lady Coco. She is a beautiful sensual Viet girl with a sweet personality and a hot body. So much so I hesitate to share! Beautiful set of C's, nice nips and soft skin. Very sexy.

She is in the same level as my ATF, which is high praise indeed. An easy 10 and among my best ever sessions.

Lovergrrl
01-07-19, 11:06
So Julie doesn't work Sunday or Monday but I had a need. So decided to try another talent. I drew Tina. 26 yo view girl. Nice body cute girl wearing a yellow short mini dress.

Unlike Julie the massage was lame. It was ok for me but really light and she had no pattern. She was all over the place. Pretty much stayed out of reach with two exceptions where I could feel the legs.

Very little teasing. When I flipped she finally allowed roaming under the dress and a little FIV. SHE FINALLY COMMENTED ON JR AND SAID I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU and you give me 60. We finished the deed and she continued with the massage but she cut it short by ten minutes. Won't repeat with her.Saw Julie on Saturday and left very happy. It was the second time I visited her and noticed a young cute Asian girl at the front counter who was very friendly and flirty with me as I was leaving. It was the 2nd time that she chatted me up when I was leaving. Young, thin, with slightly crooked teeth. Sound familiar? Would love to try her but not when Julie is working, LOL.

Hobbyist1492
01-07-19, 11:32
Went to #270. Don't bother. Immediate upsell w / bonus of mms putting on glove for he. I left.

City Slicker
01-07-19, 12:36
This is off Harbor and I've never seen it reviewed so here is my intel. The rooms are with curtains and there are maybe more than 3 girls. I forget the name of the girl I had. But she is 24 and nice body. Allowed roaming and decent size Bs to play. Typical $30 foot massage fee. Left happy.

City.

College215
01-07-19, 12:46
Saw Destiny at HS, her pictures were nothing like the ig page. Sad face. Got an okay bury she was a little too tough for my liking. Crap it's okay will try Bebe / Ivanka next time.

NoClue02
01-07-19, 14:09
Visit this again, saw cici but I heard mamasan called her a diff name though LOL. Nice soft titty, seem real. Face is ok, maybe a 7, she's maybe in her mid to late 30's. She gave a good massage comparing to all these places. Kitty is ok, allow 1 fiv but not 2. None rushing, nice gal.

I usually visit another young gal here, she offered BBBJ and daty, 2 fingers in fiv. Hopefully one day she allow bb hahaha. They used to have young hot cuties working here but they all gone.

TheBenster
01-07-19, 17:43
Le Palace in Garden Grove.

Island Day Spa, Orange Day Spa, EJ Body Care in Orange.Thanks for the tips! Are you sure with Le Palace? I've been there once and they didn't offer any shower. Maybe I should have asked. Will check out the others.

I had one of these days / weeks again. I knew I wanted to check out a spa and have a decent massage and at least HE. Preferences: Clean, possible shower, young gal, good massage and some b2 b if possible. I went through so many pages on different websites and somehow couldn't really find my solution. This is when you realize: No chance I'm going to last long with this super long build up. Most b2 b places offer mediocre massages at best. Would be okay if they'd be super good looking. But I asked at places like the Body Care Center if I could see them before paying. Nope. HS had some less good reviews later. Bummer. Unfortunately I had too many bad / mediocre experiences and paying 160/165 for a b2 b massage and HE implies to me that it has to be really good. Krystal is like that, but somehow I don't want to repeat our session.

So I went all cheap and found Suphattras. Lot's of ratings, shower, possible options referring to RM. The place is really clean and I got good vibes from it. Despite the fact that there were no doors, but curtains. Also weird: There was a Playstation and a TV in my room. Heidi is in her 40's, decent body and she definitely knew how to give a deep tissue massage. Nice tease at the end and a decent handshake. 40 house fee, 40 tip, in and out in 40 minutes. Worth it for me. For the money I intended to spend I can go to another massage sometime soon now LOL.

Miketastic69
01-07-19, 19:23
Hey guys, visiting all the way from TN. Am staying near red robin in garden grove. Anything within walking distance of me or would I be better off calling an escort?Your timing stinks. You just missed Lavender. It was a good FS AMP. Get yourself an Uber and go to Rose 999. There are a few other places as well. Lila is a high volume place too.

Dump5628
01-07-19, 21:31
Anyone know where the Lavender girls, especially Luna, are now?

Lovergrrl
01-07-19, 23:30
Visit this again, saw cici but I heard mamasan called her a diff name though LOL. Nice soft titty, seem real. Face is ok, maybe a 7, she's maybe in her mid to late 30's. She gave a good massage comparing to all these places. Kitty is ok, allow 1 fiv but not 2. None rushing, nice gal.

I usually visit another young gal here, she offered BBBJ and daty, 2 fingers in fiv. Hopefully one day she allow bb hahaha. They used to have young hot cuties working there but they all gone.There are still young hotties that work here, but MMS has a heavy and constant rotation so it's easy to miss them. Every day is a crapshoot unless you get the girl's number, which is suggested if you ever want to see her again. I heard that Amy from Lucky Day (former NuruGuru) was working here but I'm sure she has a different name so I'll probably never find her, lol. Some I have seen once, came back the next week, and was told that they aren't there anymore. And as you noted the names change here a lot, so you can't rely on that either.

ItsMe103
01-07-19, 23:33
Le Palace in Garden Grove.

Island Day Spa, Orange Day Spa, EJ Body Care in Orange.Is there action to be had at those places? They're known for being legit. Haven't gone in a while.

NoClue02
01-08-19, 00:07
There are still young hotties that work here, but MMS has a heavy and constant rotation so it's easy to miss them. Every day is a crapshoot unless you get the girl's number, which is suggested if you ever want to see her again. I heard that Amy from Lucky Day (former NuruGuru) was working here but I'm sure she has a different name so I'll probably never find her, lol. Some I have seen once, came back the next week, and was told that they aren't there anymore. And as you noted the names change here a lot, so you can't rely on that either.I'm sure she have young ones working there. I got text from her constantly LOL. I missed it when they were at amazing spa, they have college chicks that does good massage and get busy after, no questions or mentioning of donation. They still don't ask for donation now but haven't seen any young new faces, maybe those work elsewhere where they can milk their clients for more moola LOL.

They also operate at a motel and one of the owner house. Prefer going to a motel, but Kinda strange to go to their house.

Jufor
01-08-19, 02:42
Tried this place recently, she was probably around 50 or older. No serious massage, she only teases me around my leg and crotch. HJ wasn't too bad, though nothing else is worth mentioning. If you don't mind older women you can give this place a try.

Frogger27
01-08-19, 02:59
There are still young hotties that work here, but MMS has a heavy and constant rotation so it's easy to miss them. Every day is a crapshoot unless you get the girl's number, which is suggested if you ever want to see her again. I heard that Amy from Lucky Day (former NuruGuru) was working here but I'm sure she has a different name so I'll probably never find her, lol. Some I have seen once, came back the next week, and was told that they aren't there anymore. And as you noted the names change here a lot, so you can't rely on that either.Oh wow is that where Amy ended up? I'm going to have to check it out.

ShortBus17
01-08-19, 02:59
I've been trying to experience some of the frequently mentioned AMPs when I venture up from south OC. I recently gave LePalace in SA a go. I went first thing in the morning, the full hour fit perfectly in my schedule. Got Yumi, nice body, the massage was weak and felt like she was in fast forward. No tease, dropped the top of her dress on the flip, got a decent HE, I am sure more was available but HJ is cool with me. As soon as I was done, at the 25 minute mark, she was apparently done too. Pretty weak and way short on time, won't repeat. I guess the other LePalace might be better? I am slowly working my way up to HS with Krystal, seems like that is the pinnacle.

Lovergrrl
01-08-19, 10:59
I'm sure she have young ones working there. I got text from her constantly LOL. I missed it when they were at amazing spa, they have college chicks that does good massage and get busy after, no questions or mentioning of donation. They still don't ask for donation now but haven't seen any young new faces, maybe those work elsewhere where they can milk their clients for more moola LOL.

They also operate at a motel and one of the owner house. Prefer going to a motel, but Kinda strange to go to their house.Yeah MMS pings her regs alot to try and get us to come in and changes her number alot too. She's running from someone. She's so sketchy.

I only see one of her girls at a motel (and condo) regularly, but I don't like the whole feel of it. I prefer the shop but this one girl is a gave of mine and she seems to prefer the condo more so I indulge her, lol.

SporadicLurker
01-08-19, 13:03
So I visited F & C a couple times over the last couple weeks and had both Lucy and Anna:

Lucy.

Definitely more aggressive. Decent massage, went right into rimming for at least 5 minutes and seemed to enjoy it. Not a lot of roaming. Didn't seem to actively avoid it but never quite seemed to be in the right position for it. On the flip, CBJ, put the cover on, and I went to town. Sort of allowed LFK (stuck tongue out and didn't really allow tongue in her mouth). Finished up, cleaned me up, had me lie down to finish the massage. However, we heard her name mentioned from the lobby and she went to go check it out. I basically told her she could move on to her next client and left the tip and took off. Had me put my number in her phone and sent me a pic. Note: Did ask me for a specific tip (not ahead of time just wanted a specific amount ($100) and seemed to go in and out of the room a lot.

Anna.

Very relaxed. Good massage. No rimming but didn't ask. Allowed roaming, FIV and FIA, even lubed herself up a little to allow it while she was doing BBBJ with a little teasing of the starfish. Put the cover on and started missionary and then went greek with no protest. Really seemed to get into it. Didn't try any DFK or LFK. Finished and cleaned up. Gave me some water and off I went. Didn't ask for a tip before or after.

Neither is a spinner, both are probably in their 40's or 50's but not complete dogs. Will probably repeat.

Another note. I was there a few weeks back and did have a different girl that allowed BBFS, so it is definitely available.

College215
01-08-19, 14:54
Saw Paris today, she is def the girl in the ic page but her hair is shorter and she has a little bit more meat but it was the best bury I have ever had. Can't wait until I get the chance to see ivanka or Krystal! For Paris. Face: 7, Body: 8, attitude / work: 10+ Would repeat but want to try someone different.

Also had Isabelle at body center in SA. She was my first, this was months ago. Her face is: 7, body: 7, work: 9. Would repeat if necessary.

AlexRodriguez
01-08-19, 15:51
I'm sure she have young ones working there. I got text from her constantly LOL. I missed it when they were at amazing spa, they have college chicks that does good massage and get busy after, no questions or mentioning of donation. They still don't ask for donation now but haven't seen any young new faces, maybe those work elsewhere where they can milk their clients for more moola LOL.

They also operate at a motel and one of the owner house. Prefer going to a motel, but Kinda strange to go to their house.Are any of the girls there BBFS?

NoClue02
01-08-19, 20:27
Yeah MMS pings her regs alot to try and get us to come in and changes her number alot too. She's running from someone. She's so sketchy.

I only see one of her girls at a motel (and condo) regularly, but I don't like the whole feel of it. I prefer the shop but this one girl is a gave of mine and she seems to prefer the condo more so I indulge her, lol.I prefer condo or motel / hotel more. I guess it a bit more safe from random raid LOL.

AlexR,

I personally have not gotten bb here yet.

AlecS
01-08-19, 22:38
So I visited this MP on Bolsa today and saw Sherry, very easy on the eyes. 7-8/10 on looks, and she dressed very nice with a short leather mini dress, however, no easy access as she had nice nylons on, so very light roaming. The massage was probably a 6-7/10 as the teasing was very nice around the goods. She was the only one working when I was there, so that may be the reason for light roaming with nothing exposed for fondling. . 35 H /50 RA as I respected her appearance and her having no back up support. HE was adequate as time was running out. Might repeat.

BobSmith42
01-09-19, 00:48
Hey guys,

Decided to try out Krystal thanks to the reviews on here. To answer the non-believers, she really is pretty amazing. Someone earlier said butter face. That's way too harsh. Not my type, but still cute. Perfect english. And when she asks if you want her to go nude, she literally strips to a perfect fucking spinner body. Perfect tits. Incredible ass. Cute pussy. Then, she gives a damn good massage, up there with best CMT I have had. Literally cracked my back when walking on it. We chatted throughout and she was fucking normal and cool. Flipped and jerks you off with her tits in your face, then her ass. Not sure about others, I was able to roam and play plenty and had a genuinely fun time. Cut short by about 7 min but who cares. Will I repeat? Maybe, but worth it for sure. Thanks team.

ToTheLoser
01-09-19, 21:37
So I visited F & C a couple times over the last couple weeks and had both Lucy and Anna:

Lucy.

Definitely more aggressive. Decent massage, went right into rimming for at least 5 minutes and seemed to enjoy it. Not a lot of roaming. Didn't seem to actively avoid it but never quite seemed to be in the right position for it. On the flip, CBJ, put the cover on, and I went to town. Sort of allowed LFK (stuck tongue out and didn't really allow tongue in her mouth). Finished up, cleaned me up, had me lie down to finish the massage. However, we heard her name mentioned from the lobby and she went to go check it out. I basically told her she could move on to her next client and left the tip and took off. Had me put my number in her phone and sent me a pic. Note: Did ask me for a specific tip (not ahead of time just wanted a specific amount ($100) and seemed to go in and out of the room a lot.

Anna.

Very relaxed. Good massage. No rimming but didn't ask. Allowed roaming, FIV and FIA, even lubed herself up a little to allow it while she was doing BBBJ with a little teasing of the starfish. Put the cover on and started missionary and then went greek with no protest. Really seemed to get into it. Didn't try any DFK or LFK. Finished and cleaned up. Gave me some water and off I went. Didn't ask for a tip before or after.

Neither is a spinner, both are probably in their 40's or 50's but not complete dogs. Will probably repeat.

Another note. I was there a few weeks back and did have a different girl that allowed BBFS, so it is definitely available.Where is this F&C? A little context of the location would help.

SDNutz50
01-10-19, 03:23
Where is this F&C? A little context of the location would help.You may want to RTFF first and be advised that there are dozens upon dozens of reviews about Fish & Chips. Search is also very helpful. You may even find a couple of very helpful reviews if you read back just 30 days worth of reviews. Best of luck and let the games begin!!

OakOak22
01-10-19, 14:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kampfire
01-10-19, 14:44
Yes, been here 3 times, its on Tustin and Taft. Cute Viet girls, they are very careful, you with need to have multiple visits to get more then std service, and give good tips.Good thing, because I'm not looking for "std service" when I'm down there. Pause, cough.

Skinny Dugan
01-10-19, 18:54
I was in the area of First Class and decided to pop in. I saw 2 gals just leaving the waiting room but they were both curvy. Not my thang. I asked for slender and I was shown my room. A few minutes later a 40 yo taller gal popped in (Linda). She wasn't the prettiest philly in the stable but she was ok. She was about 5'7" and had a nice body. She didn't talk and wouldn't let me touch so I didn't push it. Her massage was really nice and her reach under from above the hips was outstanding. On the flip she went nice and slow and it was awesome. I would return if she would let me roam. She did a great job and I do recommend her, I just prefer someone a little friendlier. 30/40 joint

Two Minute Man
01-10-19, 19:35
Hi guys, long time lurker. This is my first post. Go easy on me if I unwittingly violate some unknown (to me) protocol. Visited Six Star in MV today for the third time in the last month. Had Nina, cute 30 ish Chinese lady. Was in decent shape with pretty face and nice long hair. Spoke virtually zero English and we communicated with a translation app on her phone. Paid. 4 for one hour and asked for featherlight touch. Every time I ask for this type of massage they discard the towel immediately which IMHO is goal #1. Towel hits the floor and she starts with a very sensual rub using just her fingertips. A little teasing before the flip and then resumed with the tease. Used hand signals to communicate additional options and seemed only HE was available. Offered. 40, she countered at. 60 but immediately settled on. 40 once I declined. Kind of funny that her English improved when we discussed the donation! Anyway, long very slow teasing ending (at my instruction using her translation app)! No jackhammer and very gently took me over the edge. Out the door at. 80 for an hour was well worth it. Even the language barrier did not really bother me as I was able to say some pretty naughty things to her as I approached the finale. Probably would have got slapped if she spoke good English! Would recommend this place after three visits.

Caribe
01-11-19, 00:20
Yes, been here 3 times, its on Tustin and Taft. Cute Viet girls, they are very careful, you with need to have multiple visits to get more then std service, and give good tips.You get STD service? Glove it!

I got your intended meaning! 😁.

ShortBus17
01-11-19, 00:34
Ventured to 888 in SA. Wound up getting receptionist, Crystal. The massage was really good, lots of teasing the entire time. Deceptively nice body, she was dressed in loose clothes. No negotiations over price, just made it clear that a HE was wanted, allowed roaming, went back to massage to complete the hour. Easily the best I have had in my fairly limited experience. 35 hr /60.

YellowFinTuna
01-11-19, 00:56
Went over the Detox Spot on Brookhurst in GG. Saw an add somewhere for. 4 an hour and they have a nice website. Ok location and nobody in the lobby so I rang the bell. Sleepy looking young Latina with a great smile (about a 5 looking) came out and said. 4 for 30 minutes. I asked for an hour and she was very surprised, and said that I should go for 30 minutes and we can add more time later if needed. I especially like the massage so I asked again for the price for an hour and she said. 8. The big brain took over and I bailed and went over to LP for the standard finish because I was out of time.

I was really hoping for a Latina for a change of pace but. 8 for an hour was clearly the wrong answer. Any attractive Latina recommendations with a good massage massage?

Wireless91910
01-11-19, 03:29
Latina + Massage, is like an oxymoron. Doubt you're going to find a latina that's going to rub you for more the 15 minutes. 30 if you're lucking. Their motto "get in get out".

Went over the Detox Spot on Brookhurst in GG. Saw an add somewhere for. 4 an hour and they have a nice website. Ok location and nobody in the lobby so I rang the bell. Sleepy looking young Latina with a great smile (about a 5 looking) came out and said. 4 for 30 minutes. I asked for an hour and she was very surprised, and said that I should go for 30 minutes and we can add more time later if needed. I especially like the massage so I asked again for the price for an hour and she said. 8. The big brain took over and I bailed and went over to LP for the standard finish because I was out of time.

I was really hoping for a Latina for a change of pace but. 8 for an hour was clearly the wrong answer. Any attractive Latina recommendations with a good massage massage?

Wireless91910
01-11-19, 03:32
See Report #17814.

Where is this F&C? A little context of the location would help.

Hornilius69
01-11-19, 06:18
Where is this F&C? A little context of the location would help.It's a restaurant that sell fish and chip. You should try it out.

RookieMistake
01-11-19, 10:48
I've been looking for places with more discreet entries. If you guys have any places let me know.

Lovergrrl
01-11-19, 11:46
Latina + Massage, is like an oxymoron. Doubt you're going to find a latina that's going to rub you for more the 15 minutes. 30 if you're lucking. Their motto "get in get out".LOL so true. I don't think I've ever gotten more than a lame 10 minute very weak "massage" at any LMP in OC / LA. I have come across some great Latinas at mixed shops, but unless you know who to look for its like looking for a needle in a haystack. And those shops are generally RnT places.

OakOak22
01-11-19, 13:45
Ventured to 888 in SA. Wound up getting receptionist, Crystal. The massage was really good, lots of teasing the entire time. Deceptively nice body, she was dressed in loose clothes. No negotiations over price, just made it clear that a HE was wanted, allowed roaming, went back to massage to complete the hour. Easily the best I have had in my fairly limited experience. 35 hr /60.Awesome, how were the tits and ass? Face?

ShortBus17
01-11-19, 17:35
Tits were probably a nice B, face was good, ass was outstanding.

Awesome, how were the tits and ass? Face?

NathanCross
01-11-19, 18:47
Massages in the US just isn't exciting anymore after coming back from Thailand and experiencing their soapy massage. A true girlfriend experience with B2 B soapy massage, camel slide, BBBJ, rimming, DFK, DATY, FIV, CFS, and multiple position all for a ticket price of $75-100 USD (no anal or BB provided). Tip optional but I always tip an extra $30. I recommend going to a soapy massage instead of finding freelancers or a bar girl. Why waste time searching, buying drinks, paying for a hotel when everything is provided at one safe place.

Here are some of my visit in 2018. Usually cost 120/80/40.

Costa Mesa:

Sunshine Spa. Chinese, Thai, Cambodian. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Ladies are average looking but are friendly and don't rush you.

Sunshine Spa 2 - Chinese. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Only tried it once, felt a little rush so I didn't repeat.

Westminster:

Lucky Pavillion. Chinese - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Average looking ladies but you can get FS here for $ and the door fee is only $35/ hr.

Happy CKB. Chinese - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Bring your own hat, you'll be leaving with it. Older gal, smokers, not a repeat for me.

Garden Grove:

P&C Wellness. Vietnamese - HJ. Ladies are average looking, sometimes there are kids there after school hours which makes it weird while you're getting tugged on. Had FS there once but she said the boss doesn't allow it.

Lila Spa. Vietnamese, Chinese. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Slightly above average looking but the service was rushed.

Gardena:

Amy Acupressure. Korean - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Always a good experience here.

Torrance:

Eco. Latina - CFS. CBJ, HJ. Had a very petite Latina with a tight snatch but the others gal there are your average thicker Latina.

YoloLogist
01-11-19, 19:01
Went back to Top10 and got Molly. Late 20's / early 30's, cute Chinese gal. Great massage, lots of teasing. Chill personality and would strike up a conversation if it got too quiet. Didn't allow access to the goods but didn't want to push it since the massage was good. On the flip, she took her time and didn't rush the experience, great finish. Will definitely repeat.

Total was. 30 plus. 6.

TankerJo
01-12-19, 02:33
I've been to good old F&C twice recently and gotten Lucy both times.

The first time, I asked for her and the second time confirmed with her via text.

She is very nice and matronly, but not hot by any measure other than her ability to submissively let me bareback all of her holes.

Fuck me, I haven't cum that good in forever, but when I got inside her ass it felt heavenly.

I must have gotten too loud because after I came, and regained my senses, the "room" next door was full of giggles.

Anyway, no bad smells for me, and BTW she likes it rough with a little bit of choking.What does F&C stand for?

I will be visiting soon and def want to check this place out, but Google search gives me nothing for "F&C" massage in the orange county area.

Any help is appreciated, and when you guys are in Fla, hit me up and I'll hook you up.

NathanCross
01-12-19, 04:26
What does F&C stand for?

I will be visiting soon and def want to check this place out, but Google search gives me nothing for "F&C" massage in the orange county area.

Any help is appreciated, and when you guys are in Fla, hit me up and I'll hook you up.Foot Reflexology Spa corner of Westminster / Springdale in the same plaza as a Fish & Chips restaurant and Chevron gas station.

It's a busy plaza so not for the shy.

MalkMan
01-12-19, 05:25
Saw Julie on Saturday and left very happy. It was the second time I visited her and noticed a young cute Asian girl at the front counter who was very friendly and flirty with me as I was leaving. It was the 2nd time that she chatted me up when I was leaving. Young, thin, with slightly crooked teeth. Sound familiar? Would love to try her but not when Julie is working, LOL.I believe that is Jenny. 24 yo half Viet half Thai. Very chatty. I got an hr with her. Very good massage. Very good HE as well. Allowed roaming ass and legs. Showed me the girls but no touch. They were smaller. Would go to her again.

HennaRot
01-12-19, 10:06
What does F&C stand for?

Any help is appreciated, and when you guys are in Fla, hit me up and I'll hook you up.Foot Reflexology Health Center in Westminster. Located in the same strip mall as H. Salt Fish and Chips.

Wireless91910
01-12-19, 11:13
It's a restaurant that sell fish and chip. You should try it out.

What does F&C stand for?

Any help is appreciated, and when you guys are in Fla, hit me up and I'll hook you up.

Tipisil
01-12-19, 12:22
It's a restaurant that sell fish and chip. You should try it out.Fish and chips are a foreign delicacy consisting of-as the French call it- le poison. And le chips.

Caribe
01-12-19, 13:48
Fish and chips are a foreign delicacy consisting of-as the French call it- le poison. And le chips.Haha! Excellent translation. They call it fish but you are correct.

Hampton8815
01-12-19, 14:17
After reading a few encouraging report on Vy (Santa Ana) decided to drop by for a visit. Located in a busy strip mall with limited parking, inside was quite nice and clean. Asked for an Asian but was told they are all busy, only one available was a Latina Julie. Didn't have time to wait so settled for Julie. Turn out to be a thick Latina with large natural tits (38 D) and big booty, not exactly my cup of tea. Her massage was strong but not in a good way, not much skill. After flip asked if I want HJ so went along, was able to fondle her huge twins after she pull down her dress. Ok experience but probably would not repeat with Julie, hope their Asian selections are better. Total damage 30+50.

DongMinKim
01-12-19, 17:20
Finally decided to give this place a try after seeing so many reviews. Like others say, this place is located right next to FC (fish and chip restaurant) in Westminster. Asked for Anna and "big room. " As others say, she is not a looker but very friendly. She is probably in late 40's or early 50's. She takes me to a room with no door but curtain in the back. Her massage was pretty decent and service was not bad at all. (BBBJ, rimming, cowgirl, mish, doggie and CIA) x 2. All holes are open and definitely BBFS. Very little English and used google translator to communicate. Total damage was a benji. Overall, great service for the price. Will repeat if in the area but it's just too far for me.

AidanJ329
01-12-19, 18:07
Visited aroma therapy in Placentia, kinda hidden the street isn't used very much. Very quick and very rushed LMP will not repeat. 60 hhr and 40 tip.

Honey I got Megan, she must be new there or something because she was really fidgety and not talkative at all. She didn't even ask what I was there for. Massage was awkward, nuru was quite the let down with her. Bodywise she had a killer booty. HE she seemed hesitant, and it was very mechanical. Does anyone know what happened to Amber? I really want to get in touch with her also tip was standard like all the other reports. I got called in by an Asian girl right in a diff spot right before entering the plaza where honey is. Has anyone been there, it was on the right as I entered, girl was short but very busty so I might try next time.

RBFSyndrome
01-12-19, 18:51
Massages in the US just isn't exciting anymore after coming back from Thailand and experiencing their soapy massage. A true girlfriend experience with B2 B soapy massage, camel slide, BBBJ, rimming, DFK, DATY, FIV, CFS, and multiple position all for a ticket price of $75-100 USD (no anal or BB provided). Tip optional but I always tip an extra $30. I recommend going to a soapy massage instead of finding freelancers or a bar girl. Why waste time searching, buying drinks, paying for a hotel when everything is provided at one safe place.

Costa Mesa:

Sunshine Spa. Chinese, Thai, Cambodian. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Ladies are average looking but are friendly and don't rush you.

Sunshine Spa 2 - Chinese. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Only tried it once, felt a little rush so I didn't repeat.
Two questions for you: where do I find more info on Thai soapy massage? Also which sunshine spa are you talking about? One in Newport Blvd? Price would be helpful as well house fee. 120/80/40 is a big range.

Also, where is a nice AMP in Costa Mesa? 100.

Besides honey. Looking for a decent massage w / decent goods / face / tech.

Lovergrrl
01-13-19, 00:44
I believe that is Jenny. 24 yo half Viet half Thai. Very chatty. I got an hr with her. Very good massage. Very good HE as well. Allowed roaming ass and legs. Showed me the girls but no touch. They were smaller. Would go to her again.Thanks Malkman!

I hope to get her in a room some day soon.

TankerJo
01-13-19, 11:50
Foot Reflexology Health Center in Westminster. Located in the same strip mall as H. Salt Fish and Chips.Thanks much, my friend. I will personally PM you my report.

BTW, if you are ever coming to florida in the future, PM me ahead of time and I will give you some inside info on what's hot, what's not, how to get there, how much to tip and who to ask for ahead of time, as well as what to do to avoid LE trouble according to local laws.

It will save you a LOT of time weeding through the local thread trying to find relevant info.

As for the rest of you comedians. PFFFFFFT! LOL.

One more question, if I may.

I read about a dozen pages or so back in this thread about 'Hostess bars', where Latina or Asian fun could be had in the back for not much (I think Sherwood Inn and El Cavalier were named, but I also read that they are now closed).

Is there any place like this that you know of that is still open for business?

TankerJo
01-13-19, 12:06

Costa Mesa:

Westminster:

Lucky Pavillion. Chinese - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Average looking ladies but you can get FS here for $ and the door fee is only $35/ hr.

Happy CKB. Chinese - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Bring your own hat, you'll be leaving with it. Older gal, smokers, not a repeat for me.

Garden Grove:

P&C Wellness. Vietnamese - HJ. Ladies are average looking, sometimes there are kids there after school hours which makes it weird while you're getting tugged on. Had FS there once but she said the boss doesn't allow it.

Lila Spa. Vietnamese, Chinese. CFS, CBJ, HJ. Slightly above average looking but the service was rushed.

Gardena:

Amy Acupressure. Korean - CFS, CBJ, HJ. Always a good experience here.

Torrance:

Eco. Latina - CFS. CBJ, HJ. Had a very petite Latina with a tight snatch but the others gal there are your average thicker Latina.Do any one of these spots allow you to pick and choose the girl you want out of a lineup, or is that something that only happens in Mexico and Asia?

JephunnehCaleb
01-13-19, 15:01
I noticed many of you tip $50 60 for HJ here, after paying $35 40 house fee. Isn't that pretty steep?

I'm from NY, and I usually pay $40+20 or $60+20 for HR; although house fee may vary, I usually pay way no more than $20 for a HJ.

Anyone ever pay around the same value for HJ? If I pay $40, then I would at least want a BJ or something.

LikeTheLadies
01-13-19, 16:17
Do any one of these spots allow you to pick and choose the girl you want out of a lineup, or is that something that only happens in Mexico and Asia?Eco will provide a line up for you.

RBFSyndrome
01-13-19, 18:27
Happy day (HDM) - on mcfadden in tustin next to ramen shop. Ventured in since it gave HE vibes. Went in a week before and saw a decent girl so went back. Nothing too special, I initially got an older lady but switched to the one I saw earlier after 30 min. Had to talk the lady into the switch and the cute girl to do HE. 40/40-50 hr (I forget). Wouldn't repeat unless desperate. Access to top half. Only he. Decent looking / goods.

Unique foot. Legit. 40 hr. No lookers.

Venus spa on grand in SA - 40/40 hhr. Wouldn't repeat per se. Mediocre. Access to goods. Only HE but maybe YMMV. Not much of a looker.

Are spa on red hill ave. Legit. 40 or 45 hhr. Kinda odd since she let me lay hands on the assets.

Sunshine on newport blvd - 40/40 hhr (special rate from 45 hhr and 60 hr for first timers apparently). Looker with great assets at the desk (apparently she doesn't do massage). Standard chit chat, asked to see I'd (lolwtf?) ok fine. Clean place, pretty sizable room and luxurious massage bed. I am not sure why but felt like the equipment here seems high end for some reason or very new. Also, something smelled very good at this joint. Not sure what it was but I'd describe it as "linen" scent. Probably the best smelling spa so far. And everything felt super clean. Along came BiBi (kinda petite and inexperienced. Had to tell to stop the elbow action and do some feel good massage and tease. Proceeded to tease me for a good 10 min which wasn't that good honestly. I turned over on my own and the action sort of began but she seemed pretty new at this as I had a hard time getting off. My pet peeve is when the girl doesn't know what to do or tells me to teach her how to do it or worst of all, tells me to do it myself! Why would I come if I want to do it myself. Anyway, she asked what I wanted and I asked what's available, proceeds to tell me theres only HE, I ask why you ask then, she just wants to know what I want she says. Very odd vibes with this girl. Juicy butt though and cute face. Anyway took the longest time to finish and went my way. Desk girl says theres another one who has better assets / experience so maybe I shall be back but I know much better joints with 30 hr with a diff lvl of technique and service so only if I'm desperate and don't want to drive far.

Having a hard time finding a good 30-40 hr AMP places in cm / sa area. Let me know if you know any.

TankerJo
01-13-19, 20:24
Eco will provide a line up for you.I couldn't find 'Eco' spa on google maps. Is this an abbreviation for 'Equinox"?

TankerJo
01-13-19, 20:28
Eco will provide a line up for you.Derp.

I was looking in Garden Grove. Sorry about that.

MacNCheese
01-13-19, 21:25
I noticed many of you tip $50 60 for HJ here, after paying $35 40 house fee. Isn't that pretty steep?

I'm from NY, and I usually pay $40+20 or $60+20 for HR; although house fee may vary, I usually pay way no more than $20 for a HJ.

Anyone ever pay around the same value for HJ? If I pay $40, then I would at least want a BJ or something.Standard tip is 40 for HE with otc roaming. 60 may be warranted if it's a younger provider, especially good service, or an upsell is involved. You'd be yelled at all the way to your car if you try to only give 20 around here.

Skinny Dugan
01-13-19, 21:40
The standard here for a HJ is 40 with a half hour massage. If the service is really nice I go a little more. Going less isn't really the standard. I have relatives on the east coast and they are so frigging cheap it's embarrassing.

Anyone ever pay around the same value for HJ? If I pay $40, then I would at least want a BJ or something.

on_a_run
01-13-19, 21:53
Thank you OC contributors! Visited F&C today, paid papasan the. 4 room fee and was led to a very dark room. It took a while for my eyes to adjust and was greeted by Helen. She wasn't the "fake ad" gorgeous Asian but she also wasn't the Mack truck bulldog. My guess is she was in her 30's, a nice ass, perky Bs and a bit of a tummy. We agreed to fun first and then finish with massage.

She was a good time with lots of tongue teasing of balls & shaft leading to BBBJ. Put on the cover (my request) and enjoyed mish and doggie. I tried entering the backdoor but it was locked so YMMV. Finished with a nice foot massage and she tried to entice a round two but the little fellow was not able to recover that fast. I left happy with tip damage. 6 and would repeat.

By the way, are the fish and chips any good? .

You all have it good here as in NC, the AMPs are. 7/ hr door fee, . 4 tip for a HJ and very seldom are extras available. If you are in the NC area, send me an I'm.

CubeBrick
01-13-19, 22:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

YellowFinTuna
01-14-19, 03:52
Went to Miracle Spa for the Sunday service and met Jennifer. Good looker and great ending but the massage was a 3 of 10 - How many times can they snap on your fingers in a massage? 4 times on each hand today, which is somewhat unbelievable since 1 is the most I've ever encountered. The most uncomfortable plank. Er, table I've ever been on and this wasn't exactly the cleanest place I've ever been either. I think more options were on the table over the typical HJ but due to the conditions. That was as far as I was willing to go.

Positives were a locking door, walls up to the ceiling, Jennifer spoke good English and a strong heater running in the room. If only the massage was somewhat better I could have dealt with the table. . 4/. 4 Not sure if I'll repeat as this area has so many options.

Lovergrrl
01-14-19, 11:31
Went to Miracle Spa for the Sunday service and met Jennifer. Good looker and great ending but the massage was a 3 of 10 - How many times can they snap on your fingers in a massage? 4 times on each hand today, which is somewhat unbelievable since 1 is the most I've ever encountered. The most uncomfortable plank. Er, table I've ever been on and this wasn't exactly the cleanest place I've ever been either. I think more options were on the table over the typical HJ but due to the conditions. That was as far as I was willing to go.

Positives were a locking door, walls up to the ceiling, Jennifer spoke good English and a strong heater running in the room. If only the massage was somewhat better I could have dealt with the table. . 4/. 4 Not sure if I'll repeat as this area has so many options.Next time ask for Mei. Older, but a good body and she loves to please. It will still be somewhat cramped and dirty in there but you won't care as much ;)

Johnny Sokko
01-14-19, 14:31
Thank you OC contributors! Visited F&C today, paid papasan the. 4 room fee and was led to a very dark room. It took a while for my eyes to adjust and was greeted by Helen. She wasn't the "fake ad" gorgeous Asian but she also wasn't the Mack truck bulldog. My guess is she was in her 30's, a nice ass, perky Bs and a bit of a tummy. We agreed to fun first and then finish with massage.

She was a good time with lots of tongue teasing of balls & shaft leading to BBBJ. Put on the cover (my request) and enjoyed mish and doggie. I tried entering the backdoor but it was locked so YMMV. Finished with a nice foot massage and she tried to entice a round two but the little fellow was not able to recover that fast. I left happy with tip damage. 6 and would repeat.

By the way, are the fish and chips any good? .

You all have it good here as in NC, the AMPs are. 7/ hr door fee, . 4 tip for a HJ and very seldom are extras available. If you are in the NC area, send me an I'm.Actually the fish & chips were pretty good. I stopped in there and had lunch.

OCPlayer
01-14-19, 17:47
Latina + Massage, is like an oxymoron. Doubt you're going to find a latina that's going to rub you for more the 15 minutes. 30 if you're lucking. Their motto "get in get out".I do agree with this in general. I have encountered a few that gave good rubs. It seems the FS ones are the worst at massaging but that probably goes for all nationalities.

NathanCross
01-14-19, 18:12
Two questions for you: where do I find more info on Thai soapy massage? Also which sunshine spa are you talking about? One in Newport Blvd? Price would be helpful as well house fee. 120/80/40 is a big range.

Also, where is a nice AMP in Costa Mesa? 100.

Besides honey. Looking for a decent massage w / decent goods / face / tech.Check out the international forum for more info on Thai soapy massage. Sunshine Spa is located on Harbor in the same plaza as Rite Aid across from the Target. Prices in Orange County: FS is usually around 120 +/-20, BJ about 60-80, HJ 40.

NathanCross
01-14-19, 18:14
Do any one of these spots allow you to pick and choose the girl you want out of a lineup, or is that something that only happens in Mexico and Asia?At every places you can always ask who is available but most places won't have every girl come out for you to pick.

BimmyJarkley
01-14-19, 19:32
Interesting. Eco in Torrance right? Are they a FS place?

Eco will provide a line up for you.

MentalWais
01-14-19, 20:51
Was in the area today and it is pouring decided to visit HS. I got Arie. WOW, just WOW. A beautiful young girl, slim and fit. Small boobs, but I like that. She has only been there for 5 days and said she enjoys it, but a lot of creeps show up at Honey.

Rule # 1 - It's a massage place with a happy ending, not an FS place.

Rule # 2 - Don't be a dick. If she says "don't touch me here, don't do this etc" Respect that or else get out.

Rule # 3 - Ask what you can and cannot touch.

Rule # 4 - Be nice, be polite.

All in all, a good massage, nice finish, even took a shower this time.

She is a gem. Treat her well.

IronJim11
01-14-19, 23:57
I'm in southern oc so I'd like to drive to close locations near me if there's any places. San Clemente San Juan Capistrano Laguna Hills lake forest any places around here that are good and I can get more then just a hand job please pm me I would really appreciate it.

on_a_run
01-15-19, 00:11
Check out the international forum for more info on Thai soapy massage. Sunshine Spa is located on Harbor in the same plaza as Rite Aid across from the Target. Prices in Orange County: FS is usually around 120 +/-20, BJ about 60-80, HJ 40.I agree with Nathan on the Soapie in Bangkok being a bucket list item. You walk into the parlor and select from a line up of 12+ gorgeous ladies from the "Fish Bowl". Your lady takes you to the room and makes sure every part of you is clean through a slippery soapie body slide. Then, the fun begins!

Has anyone experienced the red rope BJ session in China? Another bucket list item.

AidanJ329
01-15-19, 03:05
Hello there making a bit more money so I'm trying to find newer spots to explore. If you guys have any recs feel free to reply.

On another note, visited Le Palace in GG to see my regular Lily, still does FS for. 60 for an older gal she is surprisingly tight anyway she does allow for BBFS but YMMV as I've been seeing her since I first began mongering.

I noticed that a new "Body Massage" spot opened up in the plaza in front of Vy Massage looks mostly hidden but if any of you have the courage to try it out please report. I will be going in about a week or so.

Still no news on Amber from HS which is dissapointing but I'll keep my hopes up! Young monger signing off.

VoltronX
01-15-19, 05:20
I agree with Nathan on the Soapie in Bangkok being a bucket list item. You walk into the parlor and select from a line up of 12+ gorgeous ladies from the "Fish Bowl". Your lady takes you to the room and makes sure every part of you is clean through a slippery soapie body slide. Then, the fun begins!

Has anyone experienced the red rope BJ session in China? Another bucket list item.Not to get too off topic, but it sounds very similar to the soaplands in Japan. Instead of a line up, you only get a handful of pictures with height / weight stats. My favorite mongering excursion so far.

Lovergrrl
01-15-19, 10:56
Hello there making a bit more money so I'm trying to find newer spots to explore. If you guys have any recs feel free to reply.

On another note, visited Le Palace in GG to see my regular Lily, still does FS for. 60 for an older gal she is surprisingly tight anyway she does allow for BBFS but YMMV as I've been seeing her since I first began mongering.

I noticed that a new "Body Massage" spot opened up in the plaza in front of Vy Massage looks mostly hidden but if any of you have the courage to try it out please report. I will be going in about a week or so.

Still no news on Amber from HS which is dissapointing but I'll keep my hopes up! Young monger signing off.If you are talking about the shop across the street in the 2 story building it is called Free Your Mind Massage. Small 2 provider shop. Been there once and drew Mandy, a tall sturdily built Chinese RA. Pretty good massage followed by an ok HE. The whole experience was ok and typical of any small RnT shop in the area. Biggest asset was plenty of parking, unlike the tiny crowded parking lot at Vy.

Yes Amber is very much missed. I miss Eva, Scarlett and Quinn too. Most of the new girls at HS now are easy on the eyes but have bad attitudes and don't give you the full time that you pay for.

Panchito33
01-15-19, 14:42
I went by today to pump some gas next door (no pun intended). Saw someone going in (maybe new tenant) and locking the door after.

The windows are blocked with butcher paper, maybe Lavender will return soon. Stay tuned.

I thought they were closed for maintenance or holidays or something temporary. Man, I will miss that place. It became my fave in the OC. Any other FS place worth a look? PM is fine. I will share any LV (home) or east coast info if you need it.

College215
01-15-19, 14:54
Anyone know where the elusive ivanka is or when she's at HS? I've checked the ig page everyday for the past week and nothing. She's alike a mystical unicorn I must see! Haha.

RickOC
01-15-19, 19:07
Catching up on a few reports.

Detox Spot GG. Visited for the first time about 3 weeks ago. This is a FS Latina place. Got "Kimberly," a smoking hot Honduran chick who told me she was 21 and barely spoke a word of English. Honestly, I've never seen a hotter girl in a MP setting. No massage at all. Straight to business and it was great, lots of moaning, "ay papi" etc. Knock on the door at the 20 minute mark, so don't expect to get your full 30 minutes. 40+120 total.

Detox Spot GG. First visit was so good I was back for more a week later. Asked for Kimberly and the girl at the counter had no idea who I was talking about. She put me in a room and I got a lineup of 2 girls. Went with "Alexa," an attractive Latina with decent bolt ons and a nice ass. Same deal as before. No massage at all. But this time everything was totally mechanical. Also caught a slight wiff of ass, which is never great. Same damage, and left sort of disappointed because the experience paled in comparison to my first visit.

Vy Spa. Checked this place out for the first time after reading about it here. Got "Lila," a petite and slightly thick Latina with a nice face, nice boobs and a flat ass. Massage was pretty good, but little teasing. On the flip asked "do you want a massage here?" pointing to my junk. Why, yes, indeed I do! Finish was nice. Damage was 30+50, and I will repeat.

Canuck6234
01-16-19, 01:30
Interesting. Eco in Torrance right? Are they a FS place?Yes, and yes.

Ho Down Man2
01-16-19, 01:33

Still no news on Amber from HS which is dissapointing but I'll keep my hopes up! Young monger signing off.So interesting tidbit. When I visited Vy for the first time I was a bit Leary driving over. I drove past 888 on harbor so I called to see if Emily was in. The lady on the phone sent me to the new place across from Vy and said Emily was there. So this place might be an offspring of 888.

DavidKo
01-16-19, 22:04
Stopped in today around 11 am.

Summer unlocked the door for me.

She was decent looking. Long hair and skinny bod. She was wearing tight yelllow mini dress.

I told her it was my first time there, but a friend told me to come. I paid 40 for hhr and led into room.

Stripped down and laid face down. She gave me 5 minute massage and started some teasing.

My hands roamed between her legs whenever I had the chance. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted.

I asked for BBBJ but she said only CBJ.

She said 100 and I agreed. She stripped down and allowed a little FIV.

Finished my business and left.

I then went to Starz. I will post report later.

LovingMP
01-16-19, 23:56
Got off from work late Tuesday afternoon and decide to visit. Based on forum poster, decide to try it out. Spoke to Emily on the phone and set up a visit. Arrived and light chat to Emily, got info that she's from Singapore, paid. 35 HR. Out of 10 scale, she got F of 8. I was so happy. She led me to a room, told me to strip, Emily tease a bit and walk out. 5 minute later, another Chinese lady name Lisa, F of 5, B of 4 (got a bit stomach), T of 7. Great Kisser, my mouth just melt. I tried to get to know her a bit, she just started 3 days ago. By the way, she speak very little English, I speak little mandarin, common word only, she got excited though and started talking and whispering to my ear and shit.

She told me to flip, started the usual light touch, touching my junior. Unexpectedly, she bend over and started tongue kiss me, damn. She's good. Every once in a while, I woke up and kiss her over and over. She didn't mention any menu or anything, but I did tell her I just wanted HJ gesture. She showed her twins, but not FIV inside only on her tight pant. She was moaning and appear to enjoy my rub on that clit. I am not sure if she get paid for doing it, but she said, my body looked good like 25 year. I laughed my a $$ off after she said that. I am like mid 40 ish. I told her I like her kiss and twins.

The real HJ begin and she unknowingly squeeze to the point hurtful, I told her in English to lighten up; I don't know how to say it in Chinese, she lighten up, so I think she understand me. Almost at our climax, I am rubbing her twins and clit taking turn. She started tightening her grip again. At that point, I just lost any desire for HJ. I still got 20 minute. Her hand got tired and give the questioning look. I smiled and kept quiet as she just ruined my whole mood.

20 minute left, I asked for DATY gesture, she said $. I shake my head. I gesture her to lie down with me and just enjoying the company. I didn't get any release because I am not letting her touch. I tipped her. 5 since she's a good company. She wanted. 8, I want to scream, I am pissed and cranky. I said fine. 6 final offer. She accept and get the hell out of there.

Today, I texted her back and told her I wasn't please with the service. One. I thought it was Emily but instead it was someone else, she waited for me and ended up with Lisa. WTF! Two. Lisa couldn't handle Jr. She want to make it up to me give me. 1 off. LMAO. I text her back "We'll see".

Should I or should I not come back? Damn.

P / S I exchange text with Emily prior to visiting the place. I explained about my emergency work and got delayed. She sense that I am not LE so she touch me lightly. I love her touch.

KevAmps
01-17-19, 03:43
Thanks for your report, Rick. You had me at Honduran. I'm going to break my mongering hiatus and detoxify soon.

Catching up on a few reports.

Detox Spot GG. Visited for the first time about 3 weeks ago. This is a FS Latina place. Got "Kimberly," a smoking hot Honduran chick who told me she was 21 and barely spoke a word of English. Honestly, I've never seen a hotter girl in a MP setting. No massage at all. Straight to business and it was great, lots of moaning, "ay papi" etc. Knock on the door at the 20 minute mark, so don't expect to get your full 30 minutes. 40+120 total.

Detox Spot GG. First visit was so good I was back for more a week later. Asked for Kimberly and the girl at the counter had no idea who I was talking about. She put me in a room and I got a lineup of 2 girls. Went with "Alexa," an attractive Latina with decent bolt ons and a nice ass. Same deal as before. No massage at all. But this time everything was totally mechanical. Also caught a slight wiff of ass, which is never great. Same damage, and left sort of disappointed because the experience paled in comparison to my first visit.

SaltyDog
01-17-19, 08:37
Got off from work late Tuesday afternoon and decide to visit. Based on forum poster, decide to try it out. Spoke to Emily on the phone and set up a visit. Arrived and light chat to Emily, got info that she's from Singapore, paid. 35 HR. Out of 10 scale, she got F of 8. I was so happy. She led me to a room, told me to strip, Emily tease a bit and walk out. 5 minute later, another Chinese lady name Lisa, F of 5, B of 4 (got a bit stomach), T of 7. Great Kisser, my mouth just melt. I tried to get to know her a bit, she just started 3 days ago. By the way, she speak very little English, I speak little mandarin, common word only, she got excited though and started talking and whispering to my ear and shit.

She told me to flip, started the usual light touch, touching my junior. Unexpectedly, she bend over and started tongue kiss me, damn. She's good. Every once in a while, I woke up and kiss her over and over. She didn't mention any menu or anything, but I did tell her I just wanted HJ gesture. She showed her twins, but not FIV inside only on her tight pant. She was moaning and appear to enjoy my rub on that clit. I am not sure if she get paid for doing it, but she said, my body looked good like 25 year. I laughed my a $$ off after she said that. I am like mid 40 ish. I told her I like her kiss and twins.

The real HJ begin and she unknowingly squeeze to the point hurtful, I told her in English to lighten up; I don't know how to say it in Chinese, she lighten up, so I think she understand me. Almost at our climax, I am rubbing her twins and clit taking turn. She started tightening her grip again. At that point, I just lost any desire for HJ. I still got 20 minute. Her hand got tired and give the questioning look. I smiled and kept quiet as she just ruined my whole mood.

20 minute left, I asked for DATY gesture, she said $. I shake my head. I gesture her to lie down with me and just enjoying the company. I didn't get any release because I am not letting her touch. I tipped her. 5 since she's a good company. She wanted. 8, I want to scream, I am pissed and cranky. I said fine. 6 final offer. She accept and get the hell out of there.

Today, I texted her back and told her I wasn't please with the service. One. I thought it was Emily but instead it was someone else, she waited for me and ended up with Lisa. WTF! Two. Lisa couldn't handle Jr. She want to make it up to me give me. 1 off. LMAO. I text her back "We'll see".

P / S I exchange text with Emily prior to visiting the place. I explained about my emergency work and got delayed. She sense that I am not LE so she touch me lightly. I love her touch.Go back. Don't get pissed 'cause you didn't bust one. She tried a second time I read and you were too cranky to let her. I wouldn't have left with blue balls.

Number Cruncher
01-17-19, 10:13
https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver

Has anyone utilized this lady's services? It looks interesting and I was thinking it might be fun to try something different.

Lovergrrl
01-17-19, 10:53

P / S I exchange text with Emily prior to visiting the place. I explained about my emergency work and got delayed. She sense that I am not LE so she touch me lightly. I love her touch.Don't know why you got the "provider shuffle". Whenever I go there I always get the girl at the front since it's her turn in the rotation. I have gotten Emily when I asked for her, tho. I'd try again and ask for Emily or Grace and see how it goes.

Lovergrrl
01-17-19, 11:00

Has anyone utilized this lady's services? It looks interesting and I was thinking it might be fun to try something different.Her site is very wordy, tho informative. Very few worthless pics by her own choice. It's a tough sell tbh. And tho it's nice that she offers her service to women, but to claim that she is "the only heterosexual female in this and adjacent counties providing FBSM with optional "happy ending" included for everyone with female genitalia." is adsurd. It's easier to find than a Starbucks, lol

Try TOFTT and report back.

Two Minute Man
01-17-19, 17:14
Went to see Mai at Life Key Day Spa in San Juan Capistrano yesterday morning. Have been here many times and have always been able to get HE for. 40 although never anything more. Mai is in her mid to late 40's with a nice body. Her face is average and she has short hair. She really gives a great sensual massage and teases you right from the start. There are several better looking younger girls that work there but Mai has the magic hands. Really wish the older girls would impart some of their knowledge to the younger ones. Mai is the owner and is always trying to get me to try different girls but I keep gravitating back to her. 30 minutes is. 40,1 HR is. 60 Easy access right off 5 Fwy and lots of parking with a fairly private entrance.

LovingMP
01-17-19, 18:27
Don't know why you got the "provider shuffle". Whenever I go there I always get the girl at the front since it's her turn in the rotation. I have gotten Emily when I asked for her, tho. I'd try again and ask for Emily or Grace and see how it goes.I was sure she's the one on the front that I want to be with. Instead it was a different one after I strip and facing down.

BDupree
01-17-19, 18:29
Actually the fish & chips were pretty good. I stopped in there and had lunch.Def a YMMV, went there after the rave reviews. Paid the house fee. Got Sherk for some reason. Nothing but BBBJ, even though I asked and showed cash. She just shook her head. Might not go back.

WalkingFenix
01-17-19, 18:38
If anyone is hip to the ig fbsm w / and world I need some help with a few whether they are worth my time and $ (beautiful young girls like Gnd with good vibes, let's you play and plays back, and gives at least an ok massage).

Which ones should I avoid? (Most are bait and switch but some switches are just too much and they could be much older and sulkier according to some reviews).

I follow most if not all of them so I won't post their ig names here but please dm me if you have some intel. It would be greatly appreciated.

Happy hunting everyone!

Fe Maiden
01-17-19, 18:59

Has anyone utilized this lady's services? It looks interesting and I was thinking it might be fun to try something different.I have. PM for details.

LovingMP
01-17-19, 22:13
Go back. Don't get pissed 'cause you didn't bust one. She tried a second time I read and you were too cranky to let her. I wouldn't have left with blue balls."Today, I texted her back and told her I wasn't please with the service. One. I thought it was Emily but instead it was someone else, she waited for me and ended up with Lisa. WTF! Two. Lisa couldn't handle Jr. She want to make it up to me give me. 1 off. LMAO. I text her back "We'll see". ".

That doesn't sound right and I wrote that. On Tuesday, Emily texted me for my ETA. Using that same digit, I texted her back the next day, it might be Emily or someone else at the front. TBH, I wanted Crystal per forum recommendation, seeing Emily, I changed my mind and would like her instead. Emily text me back that Crystal's shift Mon to Wed including Sunday. Just in case anyone want to see her.

GearHeadGuy
01-17-19, 22:19
Saw Julie at Honey Spa. Definitely her on Instagram. 30 why / o with small tits and great ass, a little loose around the mid-section. Very nice personality and seems to enjoy her work. Average massage, allows breast and ass play but avoids your hands if you try for her coochie. She does a very nice HE by simulating intercourse while sliding on top and moaning softly. Will repeat when I have time. Nice girl, if you like her pic check her out. Has anyone any experience to share with Asian Ruby at HS?Just visited Ruby. Really cute Asian girl firm ass and a nice c cup allow fiv and she will sit on your face while nuru. She is pretty talkative if you engage in conversation.

Tipisil
01-18-19, 02:07
Went to see Mai at Life Key Day Spa in San Juan Capistrano yesterday morning. Have been here many times and have always been able to get HE for. 40 although never anything more. Mai is in her mid to late 40's with a nice body. Her face is average and she has short hair. She really gives a great sensual massage and teases you right from the start. There are several better looking younger girls that work there but Mai has the magic hands. Really wish the older girls would impart some of their knowledge to the younger ones. Mai is the owner and is always trying to get me to try different girls but I keep gravitating back to her. 30 minutes is. 40,1 HR is. 60 Easy access right off 5 Fwy and lots of parking with a fairly private entrance.Total damage was. 4? Or was that just the room fee?

Slick562
01-18-19, 03:17
Def a YMMV, went there after the rave reviews. Paid the house fee. Got Sherk for some reason. Nothing but BBBJ, even though I asked and showed cash. She just shook her head. Might not go back.Try Anna, she does bb and also try Lucy. I always use covers but if that's your thing go for it.

Lovergrrl
01-18-19, 10:49
Just visited Ruby. Really cute Asian girl firm ass and a nice c cup allow fiv and she will sit on your face while nuru. She is pretty talkative if you engage in conversation.Was told by MMS that Ruby's English ain't so good. Did you chat in her native language?

Kknm1
01-18-19, 11:03
I was sure she's the one on the front that I want to be with. Instead it was a different one after I strip and facing down.Emily is the young small girl with cute face, Lily always sits in the front everytime I come. Her body looks better than Emily, but Emily is definitely cuter.

Two Minute Man
01-18-19, 11:50
Total damage was. 4? Or was that just the room fee?Sorry for the confusion. Was. 40 for hhr plus. 40 tip. Total. 80 OTD.

BigM1
01-18-19, 12:43
Def a YMMV, went there after the rave reviews. Paid the house fee. Got Sherk for some reason. Nothing but BBBJ, even though I asked and showed cash. She just shook her head. Might not go back.This is place is definitely YMMV.

I have been there many times and seen 5 different ladies. I have now settled on Lucy (1st) and Anna (2nd). I have always received FS everytime, but the finish was YMMV. One time, I was jerking off in front of Anna's face. I was aiming for her mouth and ended up giving her a facial. She was nice about it, but I could tell she was not too happy being sprayed.

BillyBob33
01-18-19, 12:48
Was told by MMS that Ruby's English ain't so good. Did you chat in her native language?I saw Ruby several weeks back. I concur with gearheadguy's review. Cute asian. Friendly personality. Willing to take instruction. Not a native english speaker but was able to communicate better than most of the non-native speakers that I have encountered in this hobby.

I saw another asian at HS recently. New girl named Coco. Pretty face. Nice big boobs. Nice thin body except midsection not totally ripped but not bad. P2 P. Decent service but not stellar. Not a native english speaker. Communication was not particularly easy but not impossible.

I also miss Quinn!

RBFSyndrome
01-18-19, 17:46
Anyone have any exp with April at hs?

Also is hs usually around $ . 40? Guess it depends on the option huh.

CamaroGuy87
01-18-19, 19:10
Lucky pavilion (Westminster) - seen Kylie, ruby, and a few others. CFS, BBBJ, CBJ have always been on the menu. . 35 for the hour. 60-$ depending on service. Usually decent massages. Cleanliness not ideal, but you get what you pay for right?

Bonzai (cypress) - latina FS only spot. Like a lavender don't come looking for a massage. Whole exp run between $. 4- depending what the lady in front decides to charge that day.

Finally tried the F&C- was given provider, hardly any English older asian lady. Decent massage and after some sign language got CFS, BBFS def an option but I took the cover option. Total damage $. 4 will go back to try some of the names and other services I've read about.

Krystal- everything I was hoping it would be. By far best massage I have gotten.

Diamond spa (cypress) - horrible massage, cockroaches under the table. Can't remember what the house fee was but. 4 for HE. Will not repeat.

Golden sunrise (costa mesa) - very clean, attractive asian. . 5 for the house. 6 for HE did get CBJ for $ (I know too much but wasn't thinking right).

OC sunshine and spring massage (costa mesa) - pretty much the same as golden. I've found most places on that strip of Newport are fairly the same. Clean rooms, decent providers but expensive compared to my garden grove / westminster places.

OCPlayer
01-18-19, 19:17
I saw Ruby several weeks back. I concur with gearheadguy's review. Cute asian. Friendly personality. Willing to take instruction. Not a native english speaker but was able to communicate better than most of the non-native speakers that I have encountered in this hobby.

I saw another asian at HS recently. New girl named Coco. Pretty face. Nice big boobs. Nice thin body except midsection not totally ripped but not bad. P2 P. Decent service but not stellar. Not a native english speaker. Communication was not particularly easy but not impossible.

I also miss Quinn!I have seen Coco a few times over the last 3 months. If the same girl she isn't new. She is a solid performer. She has her limit lines which are standard for HS based on my experience. Her boobs while not huge are getting close to spectacular in my opinion. She is worth a spin for boob lovers.

Lovergrrl
01-19-19, 00:08
I saw Ruby several weeks back. I concur with gearheadguy's review. Cute asian. Friendly personality. Willing to take instruction. Not a native english speaker but was able to communicate better than most of the non-native speakers that I have encountered in this hobby.

I also miss Quinn!Yeah I miss Quinn a helluva lot too. Regret that I only had her once. Would love to have repeated, but I got complacent and assumed she'd be there forever, lol.

Suki is next on my very short HS list.

WastingTyme
01-19-19, 12:31
I've been lurking here for years, after yesterday it's time for me to contribute.

Based on what I've been reading here, I've seen Krystal multiple times and there's almost no need to add to her legacy. Fantastic massage, great personality, enjoyable finish. I also did four hands with her and Chloe which was a blast. HE only as has been reported repeatedly here, but that's all I'm usually looking for anyway. And yes. You're going to pay a premium. $65 for the door /$100 for the massage. Four hands was $130 door and $160 for all those hands.

Yesterday I spent some time with Kat and that was also a great time. Physically she's not my type as I've always liked skinny girls, but Kat is voluptuous and sensual. Very different experience than Krystal. It's not about the massage with Kat, which is light and teasing, but once the gloves come off. Damn. Again she's HE only but it's more than just a tug, she puts her body into it. She didn't deny my hands access anywhere, I didn't push for DATY because I don't think it's on the menu, but everything with Kat is up close and personal and she seems to genuinely enjoy her work. Again - $65 door and $100 massage.

Another IG provider I'm curious about is Lana. Has anyone seen her? Happy to share her IG in DM if you're curious.

Doggiefun29
01-19-19, 14:31
Called the number from yelp and asked for "orange" and she said I called the wrong location. Hmmm. So decided to just walk in. Went at 9 pm. The greeter looks at the clock and says ok. She was skinny, name was shelly / sherrt. Typical massage tug. On the flip towel came off and she didn't bother to do anything. Overall good, minus the short time. Ended at 9:40. Think she wanted to get iut of there early. Not bad tho.

AlecS
01-19-19, 15:59
Called the number from yelp and asked for "orange" and she said I called the wrong location. Hmmm. So decided to just walk in. Went at 9 pm. The greeter looks at the clock and says ok. She was skinny, name was shelly / sherrt. Typical massage tug. On the flip towel came off and she didn't bother to do anything. Overall good, minus the short time. Ended at 9:40. Think she wanted to get iut of there early. Not bad tho.The ' fruit ' works out of the brookhurst location, you can peel it over there.

AsianPussy
01-19-19, 22:49
Of the new breed of nude nuru type massage, Krystal and Kat are my absolute favorites. I've seen the 2 of them 10+ times and it's still not getting old. Both very different experiences, but both really fantastic.

I see more krystal, but every 3-4 I try Kat. Kat is more like crazy frantic sex with a wild girl in a bar, and krystal is like sex with a hot girlfriend. Kat is definitely more sexual and more permissive (DATY and kissing) and more of the thick latina body.

Krystal is an awesome massage from a naked girl with a 10+ body. She allows all the stuff I want like touching and sucking, but no DATY or kissing.

I'm seeing Krystal tomorrow, I can't wait.

I've been lurking here for years, after yesterday it's time for me to contribute.

Based on what I've been reading here, I've seen Krystal multiple times and there's almost no need to add to her legacy. Fantastic massage, great personality, enjoyable finish. I also did four hands with her and Chloe which was a blast. HE only as has been reported repeatedly here, but that's all I'm usually looking for anyway. And yes. You're going to pay a premium. $65 for the door /$100 for the massage. Four hands was $130 door and $160 for all those hands.

Yesterday I spent some time with Kat and that was also a great time. Physically she's not my type as I've always liked skinny girls, but Kat is voluptuous and sensual. Very different experience than Krystal. It's not about the massage with Kat, which is light and teasing, but once the gloves come off. Damn. Again she's HE only but it's more than just a tug, she puts her body into it. She didn't deny my hands access anywhere, I didn't push for DATY because I don't think it's on the menu, but everything with Kat is up close and personal and she seems to genuinely enjoy her work. Again - $65 door and $100 massage.

Another IG provider I'm curious about is Lana. Has anyone seen her? Happy to share her IG in DM if you're curious.

Stockholm
01-20-19, 13:44
Just in case y'all's missed the news; adlist 24 got raided by the Fedz. Now they just moved overseas to Switzerland I guess, and it all went to assortlist. Ch. At first it was assortlist.com but it 's ch now.

BlueJumper
01-21-19, 00:44
Just in case y'all's missed the news; adlist 24 got raided by the Fedz. Now they just moved overseas to Switzerland I guess, and it all went to assortlist. Ch. At first it was assortlist.com but it 's ch now.I want to thank you for the update. Adlist24 was closest to Backpage and most providers from Backpage would post on Adlist24. At the moment, the new assortlist. Ch isn't working at the moment. I can only assume that they are working hard to get the new site up and running.

Mankopako
01-21-19, 04:08
Just in case y'all's missed the news; adlist 24 got raided by the Fedz. Now they just moved overseas to Switzerland I guess, and it all went to assortlist. Ch. At first it was assortlist.com but it 's ch now.Holy shit! That's news to me!

Rocco D
01-21-19, 12:08
So interesting tidbit. When I visited Vy for the first time I was a bit Leary driving over. I drove past 888 on harbor so I called to see if Emily was in. The lady on the phone sent me to the new place across from Vy and said Emily was there. So this place might be an offspring of 888.It's been about 6 months, maybe longer, but I did go to this place across from Vy. Its upstairs in the back. My experience was terrible. She was grumpy and rude, lots of yelling through the walls to the 1 other provider. Gals were both auntie with one being a slight but cuter but bothe bleh. Maybe 888 took it over after I went, if so I'll go back but.

Moby Dirk
01-21-19, 13:08
Just in case y'all's missed the news; adlist 24 got raided by the Fedz. Now they just moved overseas to Switzerland I guess, and it all went to assortlist. Ch. At first it was assortlist.com but it 's ch now.Thanks for the update! I tried right now and it appears that assortlist.com is working. Seems to be an exact replica of how adlist24 was. Same providers posting.

Tgman
01-21-19, 18:02
Same experience upstairs, grumpy older lady.

It's been about 6 months, maybe longer, but I did go to this place across from Vy. Its upstairs in the back. My experience was terrible. She was grumpy and rude, lots of yelling through the walls to the 1 other provider. Gals were both auntie with one being a slight but cuter but bothe bleh. Maybe 888 took it over after I went, if so I'll go back but.

Ho Down Man2
01-21-19, 19:14
Decided to have a weekend release and called up VY. My girl Julie was working but busy so I ended up with Ruby. Body was banging but grill was jacked. She had a very nice personality and her massage fit what I like. Made it tough to rub the lega during the massage but on the flip allowed roaming and did a very nice HE. Didn't want me toaming inside.

Noticed that the hispanics at vy allow much more than the asians. I also had Tina a couole of weeks ago and while she was commando and allowed my hand under her skirt she kept her legs pretty tolight. Whereas July allowed full access pulled too down and even allowed me to DATY. YMMV though.

SpikeBites
01-22-19, 01:27
All you novia lovers. She followed the footsteps of Krystal, Lana and Kiara and made her own Instagram for her Nuru appointments. She uses her real pictures unlike others so hope you all enjoy.

Noviasnuru.

You're welcome. .

BillyBob33
01-22-19, 12:29
I saw Paula at HS a while back. Caucasian with pretty face, tight little body and nice fake tits. Large B cups or maybe C. Nice personality, easy to communicate. Service was very sensual. Worth a try.

Chuponaso
01-22-19, 16:57
Where ca I find krystal.

EmoDisliker
01-22-19, 17:13
Just visited Krystal again, and it was every bit as fantastic as before. On the flip I accessed the box (I didn't the first time I visited; I like building up some rapport before going in LOL), and was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty slick and moist. So sexy.

I know there were some talk about her shorting monger's time, but this time I went over 10 minutes and she was in no rush to get me out whatsoever. I think it just depends on whether she has another client coming in right after you. She mention that Mon / Tues are her slower days so if possible I'd make an early appointment on those days.

SpikeBites
01-22-19, 18:54
I saw Paula at HS a while back. Caucasian with pretty face, tight little body and nice fake tits. Large B cups or maybe C. Nice personality, easy to communicate. Service was very sensual. Worth a try.I saw her way back almost a year ago, and she had a cute little accent said she was a former dancer / ballerina or something. Yes she does have bolt-ons. Her instagram pic very closesly resembles what she looks like. But I don't think her service was that great. Very mechanical. For the HE, she stood next to the table rather than sitting on top of me which I felt kind of sucked.

Mankopako
01-22-19, 18:59
I saw Paula at HS a while back. Caucasian with pretty face, tight little body and nice fake tits. Large B cups or maybe C. Nice personality, easy to communicate. Service was very sensual. Worth a try.Is that her real pic on IG or is that someone close?

Mankopako
01-22-19, 19:01
So has anyone seen Josie, April, Raquel, Cece?

InTheBox
01-22-19, 19:14
All you novia lovers. She followed the footsteps of Krystal, Lana and Kiara and made her own Instagram for her Nuru appointments. She uses her real pictures unlike others so hope you all enjoy.

Noviasnuru.

You're welcome. .Just added her on IG. I like the girls that do lives and actually show face. How was her service? Sent her a DM about rates and availability for this week but still waiting on response. So may be goin with someone else this week.

Has anyone tried Michelle? Also on IG and I️ think she is at BCC. Haven't tried her but thinking abut going tomorrow.

Anyone mind sending IG info for Paula, don't think I've come cross her IG.

KevAmps
01-22-19, 19:17
I came to post the exact same thing, specifically about Josie and
April. April is exactly my type, and I wanted to find out if someone else has confirmed it's the same girl in the picture.

So has anyone seen Josie, April, Raquel, Cece?

BillyBob33
01-22-19, 20:00
Is that her real pic on IG or is that someone close?I don't think the IG picture is her. But the picture is kind of like her. She was up on the table with me for the finish, not standing off to the side. Her service was above average for me compared to others I've seen at HS.

InTheBox
01-22-19, 20:57
Been adding quite a few girls from IG and getting my list together of who I️ would like to see.

Thinking about seeing Michelle tomorrow from BCC I️ believe. Has anyone seen her? Younger Latina girl Santa Ana.

Oc Amper
01-23-19, 01:52
I heard they were visited by LE. Not sure of the agency. OCSD blotter lists 'Outside Agency Assist'. Took photos of the workers and customers. All held for around 2 hours. Not sure if they can reopen or not.

Sbtzzx
01-23-19, 02:26
I heard they were visited by LE. Not sure of the agency. OCSD blotter lists 'Outside Agency Assist'. Took photos of the workers and customers. All held for around 2 hours. Not sure if they can reopen or not.I always wonder how they can tell that anything untoward is going on in any particular room. I mean, surely every one of these places we frequent must have some "vanilla" customers. By the time LE makes it in, all it'd take is a quick flip, no? It'd seem to be an embarrassing imposition for a "vanilla" to be lumped in and photographed with the rest of us.

CryMoarHoar
01-23-19, 03:09
Visited F&C few days ago. Inside looked different than when I visited last time. Asked for Anna. . 3 entry. Massage was meh and got some teasing. She asked something but then I did not understand. Then she began doing RIM job.

BBBJ was one of the best I had. Then Mish and doggy with cover. And then CIM at the end.

I don't think I will repeat bc I like younger.

Today, I realized there was a very minor cut on the head. I knew that Anna did BBFS so what are the chances you got something from her or them from BBBJ or CFS?

IFunnyTaker
01-23-19, 03:30
Paid a visit last Monday around 12. Only one girl working Summer paid $160 for her +$40 in house fees. Girls here are beautiful but expensive. Any places near by with same quality?

Stevet35
01-23-19, 10:41
I will be visiting your fine city this weekend.

I will be staying in Costa Mesa. Can someone recommend a place close by? And what link is best in your area to review AMPs.

Thanks in advance.

Lovergrrl
01-23-19, 11:50
......surely every one of these places we frequent must have some "vanilla" customers.No, that's not true of FS places, which makes them more vulnerable to unwanted attention. I've even told that to some of the more stubborn places that wouldn't let me in at first. I told them how it looks better for them if at least one female customer is seen walking in from time to time. But these places don't employ the brightest people so they often set themselves up for trouble by doing stupid things.

Kknm1
01-23-19, 12:29
I will be visiting your fine city this weekend.

I will be staying in Costa Mesa. Can someone recommend a place close by? And what link is best in your area to review AMPs.

Thanks in advance.You should try the famous Honey Spa. It's located in Costa Mesa.

OCPlayer
01-23-19, 16:38
I saw a recent post that talked about slower days at MPs being Monday and Tuesday. My experience is similar. But also if you find a shop open on Sundays, that is generally a slow day as well. I have had some outstanding sessions on Sunday that went as much as 30 minutes over with far more fun than planned. I visit one particular shop every other Sunday now and get so much more for my money.

Any thoughts on what the slow days are and do you find advantages by going when shops are slow?

Fffan826
01-23-19, 21:00
Having heard so many good stories about Krystal. So, I wonder how I can experience her once in my life!

Any information to book her is appreciated.

Thanks all.

NailBoiz1
01-24-19, 01:35
Having heard so many good stories about Krystal. So, I wonder how I can experience her once in my life!

Any information to book her is appreciated.

Thanks all.Look for Kystal on IG and add request her as friends and book on IG. Good luck and enjoy.

NailBoiz1
01-24-19, 02:14
Does anybody have any good experience with a real Thai provider that is willing to provide info in the OC area? Thanks in advance.

I can share some good deal AMP in the Anaheim, Garden Grove area that at a good price price over all.

GameCockPitch
01-24-19, 03:28
Hey guys, I usually post in the Chattanooga forum but travel to your area 2-3 times a year. Visited 2 AMPs this week. Monday I saw Vivian at Comfy Health in Tustin. Great experience. Really good massage with some teasing, great finish after the flip. Damage 60+40, have been there before but this is the first time I saw Vivian. She is Chinese, going back to China for five weeks, but has been at that AMP several years. If you are like me and simply looking for a good massage and HE, she is your girl.

Tonight I saw Hannah at Sapphire Spa in Santa Ana, Vietnamese girl, attractive. Similar experience as Vivian above in that the massage and finish were good, except Vivian walked on my back and did quite a good job. I'm not a big fan of that method, but she was good at it, will return to see here when back in the area. 60=50, tipped extra because of extra massage after the HE and very good effort, went a bit over the one hour I had paid for.

M Fever
01-24-19, 11:22
Senior member here in town for a convention staying near the convention center. I haven't done an AMP in a long long time but seems like after RTFF AMPs here might be the safest way to have a little fun.

I joined HX but in quarantine and don't really feel like paying them to get out. So an escort might be out of the question as it's hard to do my due diligence with out being a full member on HX. That's why I'm thinking AMP. Safer and something different this time.

I have a car here for the week but what's the best bet for a good sensual massage and play after?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Pm me if you want. If you travel to the south let me know and I'd be gator send you in positive directions.

BubbleRude
01-25-19, 15:46
Hey guys been going to Honey for a while.

Anybody try out Hayden or Molly there?

Curiosity might get the better of me.Did you get info on Hayden? Anyone have any info?

BubbleRude
01-25-19, 15:48
Had Molly at HS. It was fine. Nothing special but not bad. Want to try Hayden or Cece. Anyone have info?

OakOak22
01-25-19, 18:02
If you're looking for Latina's in the OC. This is probably the spot for you. Paid fifty for half an hour and got Selina. No lie but she literally looks like a ninety version of Mariah Carey with braces. From the hair, right down to the color tone of her skin. She was totally stack. All natural double dee's and J'Lo's ass. DHad to be around her mid twenty's. She was wearing a summer dress that showed her figure. Gave me a quick back massage. Then on the flip, she what I wanted. I said everything. She removes all article of clothing. Put's on a jimmy on me and gave me a covered BJ. Then she ask to go mish. We go at it for about fifteen minutes before I bust. She tells me she's new there. I felt like she's in the beginning stage as a provider. She's super nice with a great attitude. Gave her a benji for my half session with her. There goes one my bucket list of FS with a Mariah Carey look-a-like. She's available on Thurs and Sat.

Deez Nut.LMAO you're tripping man. She definitely had Mariah's skin tone and curly hair but she definitely did not have natural assets. She was super nice though but you're massively overrating her looks pal. Also, she's closer to mid 30's.

YellowFinTuna
01-25-19, 22:59
I went to Happy Feet in Garden Grove today, I think on Brookhurst and the providers didn't look so great so I went nearby to Venus Spa in Westminster. Venus is a huge place on the 2nd floor corner and very clean and nice. Two girls in the front lobby looked good so for. 4 so I decided to give it a shot. In the back, it was a different masseuse and the place felt very very legit. Great massage but no HE requested or offered. Went over the hour but I won't be back.

I went to Town & Country last week in Santa Ana and they were out of business. Hard to find the place too.

I was hoping some of these new places on Assortlist.com would be good but sp far. Nada.

TwoBlueBalls
01-26-19, 02:24
Stopped by SSVFS in MV near a donut shop. It's a little farther SE than I usually explore. Asked for an hour massage and she asked me for 40 dolla. Escorted to room, undressed, laid down and got an incredible 40 minute massage. Then she jumps on table beween my legs and uses both hands to lightly touch the boys. It was so light and so faint but it shocked me and got me excited. Then she asked if I wanted a special massage. I said yes and she asked how much. I held up 4 fingers. She said no way like she was disguted and said 80 pretty stearnly. I came back with 60 and she wouldn't budge. Finally she said 80 would include access to her girls and a final counter of 70 from me and we off having fun. 70 is a crazy amount but I justified knowing I already got a 20 discount on the massage so my total outlay was about the same I would normaly pay and I would rather have more money going to the provider than to the house. It seemed like an overall reasonable deal especially becuase the massage part was so good. She finished the massage after the really nice HJ ending. In and out for 110 and got nearly 60 minutes. I think she said her name was Jeanie, she has long black hair, looked younger than actually is (40?) Nice b cups with responsive nipples.You're happy, she's happy. Money well spent in my book. There's always going to be somebody who claims they paid less for more or believe your good tip just skewed the entire tipping standards for the universe. It's your money and your time. I was in the area and your report inspired me to give her a try. As you reported, her massage is better than average! My pecker prefers a little longer playtime so I self flipped at 30 minutes and pointed at her box and my shirt pocket containing a C note. Let's just say a little more got me a lot more fun. I'm happy, she's happy. No apologies or justification.

BraDoc714
01-26-19, 10:28
Checked out F&C 2 Friday's ago. It's a few doors down from H. Salt, fast food (fish & chips, funny). Asked mms for Anna, and she pointed to a 50 yr old Chinese lady sitting nearby. Not particularly attractive to me, but asked for 30 min session. Was lead into a stall (not a real room since the walls didn't go all the way to the ceiling) and she closed the curtain. Not really private, and I could hear another monger giggling incessantly nearby. Anna's on the thicker side, b cups, average looks, great attitude though. Gave me a light massage for 5 min before asking what I wanted. Asked for FS, and she started with a BBBJ for another 5 min. Asked if I wanted the cover on (said yes of course). Cowgirl, then mish, then finished with Greek. Cleaned me up and gave me a relaxing massage. Didn't talk much, but she was nice. Tipped 120, worth it for Greek.

DreamFreez
01-26-19, 16:12
Didn't visit MP for a while now, when did Honey and Sapphire start allowing kissing and Daty?

Or is it just specific providers?

ZzzBoy14
01-26-19, 17:02
Didn't visit MP for a while now, when did Honey and Sapphire start allowing kissing and Daty?

Or is it just specific providers?It's just random. I know Amber does. But Amber doesn't work at honey spa anymore.

Hadez
01-26-19, 20:42
Ok so I am back in AMP after long time.

Went exploring last weekend.

One thing that really interested me was my experience at AS with a girl Candy.

She is super how with nice augmented breasts. Got the 30 min session but I usually go 60. She was so hot I was not sure what I was going to get. It has been over a decade since a girl this hot delivered the goods.

Long story short she let my hands roam. For 140 I thought I was going to get FS but all I got was handy and a REALLY good body to body rub. FIV was long and seemed to have no limits which shocked me for a girl this good looking. She mentioned next time she would do CBJ but I have hard time spending my money on girls who intentionally mislead me.

Anyone know a place where really hot girls give good service with few or no limits?

Lovergrrl
01-26-19, 23:07
It's just random. I know Amber does. But Amber doesn't work at honey spa anymore.Yes Amber was a happy exception to the general rule. Each girl will modify her services based on the client, with most limiting their menu to HJ only.

Rocco D
01-27-19, 11:17
Anyone have suggestions on girls with large naturals racks? Aside from the well known like Eve and the Lag Hills Latinas. PM is fine if more comfortable. Thanks!

Mel
01-27-19, 14:14
Tipped 120, worth it for Greek.I think $60-$80 is the normal tip amount for F&C. You kill it for everyone else when you tip that much.

Tipisil
01-27-19, 15:14
I think $60-$80 is the normal tip amount for F&C. You kill it for everyone else when you tip that much.I was thinking the same thing. 60 is what I tip.

Zixin
01-27-19, 16:10
I was thinking the same thing. 60 is what I tip.What is F&c? Normally I am in the Los Angeles area but would like to check out some OC favorites.

BigMike29
01-27-19, 21:47
Stopped by F&C after see all the reports. When I walked into the building I gave. 4 for one hour in a private stall and was walked by a petite spinner then asked if I wanted FS once we were in a private stall. She said it would be an extra 1. 0 but I told her to. 6 only and she agreed for. 8. She went to town and the experience went very very well. Will stop by again. BBBJ and FS was great.

Caribe
01-27-19, 23:20
I was thinking the same thing. 60 is what I tip.Occasionally, a provider would say another guest gave her 100 or 120 or give her gifts like a watch or a dress. They would ask me to be just like him. I would ignore them and give them the usual 60. They smile and gracefully accept it.
I'm not sure if they are bullshitting me or some of you are rocking the boat but this shop should be 60, standard.

Miketastic69
01-28-19, 00:42
Occasionally, a provider would say another guest gave her 100 or 120 or give her gifts like a watch or a dress. They would ask me to be just like him. I would ignore them and give them the usual 60. They smile and gracefully accept it.
I'm not sure if they are bullshitting me or some of you are rocking the boat but this shop should be 60, standard.Caribe was my sensei when I first started on the OC scene! He makes a lot of sense. Do not allow the provider to set the market. We set the market! $40-60 HJ, $80-100 BJ and $120 + FS.

MpMonger123
01-28-19, 11:36
What was her name?

Stopped by F&C after see all the reports. When I walked into the building I gave. 4 for one hour in a private stall and was walked by a petite spinner then asked if I wanted FS once we were in a private stall. She said it would be an extra 1. 0 but I told her to. 6 only and she agreed for. 8. She went to town and the experience went very very well. Will stop by again. BBBJ and FS was great.

Hadez
01-28-19, 15:28
Tried F&C. Gave me a gal with jeans on. I requested a girl with a dress. Saw 3 girls wearing a dress as I was walked to the room so was not about to settle.

After some "do not speak English" hassle got a girl with a dress.

Ok massage. Nice BBBJ amd FS for 80.

Nice place. Little dirty but I like what I got.

Girl name was Anna. Good service but little extra on the belly.

Cwb1919
01-28-19, 21:02
Visited Suphattra's retreat in Orange in a dream recently.

6 door fee for 1 hour. Was greeted by Bella who was also my therapist. Came in the room and asked what type of massage I wanted, opted for medium. Quizzed me about how I found out about the place and if I'd been there before. Good conversation. Vietnamese with an accent but no hinderance to conversation. Massage proceeded and was. Okay. Then it got a little weird. She seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time massaging my. Knees. Really. To the point where it started to hurt. To get away from this I then mentioned that I liked her "physique" and some light flirting proceeded. I told her that next time I wanted to give her a massage which she gladly agreed to. She was wearing a lacey shirt and loose fitting gym style shorts. I finally got the nerve and asked if she ever gave a massage without those on. She giggled and down they came. Very nice ass accentuated by a cute thong. Caressed her legs and ass while she continued the massage. On the flip she gave the unviersal HJ signal. Then proceeded to get on top and massage my shoulders, rubbing her top assets in my facts. Hands were roaming, feeding was well received. My fingers "accidently" slipped under her panties and were greeted with a very naturally wet and excited opening. Slight moans and gasps assured me that it was more than okay. At this point she was massaging my member while I was doing this and I could barely hold on. I should mention that earlier my tongue did some exploring of her to which she had no complaints. Unfortunately I took too long to get here and we were running out of time. Finished me off with a standard HJ and insisted I come back. Fairly certain that FS is on the menu. In fact, against my better judgment there was a big of the old "Just the tip, just to see how it feels" going on prior to this. Never once discussed tip but I left. 5 which was received with water, mints, hug and kiss on the cheek with a promise from me that I return to make good on my promise of giving her a massage. Will definitely return to that dream soon.

StickMan007
01-28-19, 23:10
Long time AMP oeficionado, first time forum posyer. I tend to book via IG. Usually through the parlor but ow there are so many girls on IG posting themselves. I have seen a few girls; krystal, novia, kiara & lana within the last few months. Extremely disappointed after booking an appointment with Mila at Vt spa in Westminster. First off her pictures are extremely off. There was nothing thick about this girl. She was just plain fat. The massage I received was basic and her nails hurt me. I honestly could have done without the nuru & HE was nothing special. Will not repeat! Total damage 140.

Side note. I was told she works at Honey too. Anyone know her name so I can avoid her?

Lsade
01-29-19, 00:50
Any luck with nuru with FS?

Also been hearing a lot about nuru girls on insta. Can some one PM some deets?

Tipisil
01-29-19, 02:23
Yes Amber was a happy exception to the general rule. Each girl will modify her services based on the client, with most limiting their menu to HJ only.Any info on what other place she's working at now? By this point I am friends with 12 M's on instragram but she has not shown up on any.

OCPlayer
01-29-19, 11:51
Visited Suphattra's retreat in Orange in a dream recently.

6 door fee for 1 hour. Was greeted by Bella who was also my therapist. Came in the room and asked what type of massage I wanted, opted for medium. Quizzed me about how I found out about the place and if I'd been there before. Good conversation. Vietnamese with an accent but no hinderance to conversation. Massage proceeded and was. Okay. Then it got a little weird. She seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time massaging my. Knees. Really. To the point where it started to hurt. To get away from this I then mentioned that I liked her "physique" and some light flirting proceeded. I told her that next time I wanted to give her a massage which she gladly agreed to. She was wearing a lacey shirt and loose fitting gym style shorts. I finally got the nerve and asked if she ever gave a massage without those on. She giggled and down they came. Very nice ass accentuated by a cute thong. Caressed her legs and ass while she continued the massage. On the flip she gave the unviersal HJ signal. Then proceeded to get on top and massage my shoulders, rubbing her top assets in my facts. Hands were roaming, feeding was well received. My fingers "accidently" slipped under her panties and were greeted with a very naturally wet and excited opening. Slight moans and gasps assured me that it was more than okay. At this point she was massaging my member while I was doing this and I could barely hold on. I should mention that earlier my tongue did some exploring of her to which she had no complaints. Unfortunately I took too long to get here and we were running out of time. Finished me off with a standard HJ and insisted I come back. Fairly certain that FS is on the menu. In fact, against my better judgment there was a big of the old "Just the tip, just to see how it feels" going on prior to this. Never once discussed tip but I left. 5 which was received with water, mints, hug and kiss on the cheek with a promise from me that I return to make good on my promise of giving her a massage. Will definitely return to that dream soon.Interesting report. Thanks for sharing. I am pretty familiar with this shop. I have seen Bella a few times. I didn't really hit it off with her as you did. She is a fun one for sure. Try May there also. She has a great body. She can be moody but always makes me happy. Sometimes I am happier than other times though.

SlappySalami
01-29-19, 12:45
Just in case y'all's missed the news; adlist 24 got raided by the Fedz. Now they just moved overseas to Switzerland I guess, and it all went to assortlist. Ch. At first it was assortlist.com but it 's ch now.Interesting how there is zero news about adlist24 getting shut down. Within hours they moved to assortlist. Ch.

I wonder if there are any arrests made in regards to the operators of that website. I know the backpage guys are really getting hammered and their huge trial is coming up.

The bottom line is; the us authorities are on some stupid bullshit and spreading lies about so called "human trafficking" to foment hysteria.

PostBologne
01-29-19, 13:08
Tried F&C. Gave me a gal with jeans on. I requested a girl with a dress. Saw 3 girls wearing a dress as I was walked to the room so was not about to settle.

After some "do not speak English" hassle got a girl with a dress.

Ok massage. Nice BBBJ amd FS for 80.

Nice place. Little dirty but I like what I got.

Girl name was Anna. Good service but little extra on the belly.Did you have to wear cover or no?

Hadez
01-29-19, 17:09
Did you have to wear cover or no?Yes. I always bring my own.

No I do not think it was required. She was not hot enough for me to consider bfs.

Two Minute Man
01-29-19, 17:27
Hit this MV place again yesterday after reading a report 2 weeks ago about a very accommodating "Jeanie". Asked for Jeanie on arrival but was told she was unavailable. Didn't ask if she was off or with another client. Took the next available tech, Coco, who I have seen in the past. Coco is early 30's, Chinese and a little chubby. Long hair and decent face. Only thing on the menu (at least for me) was HE. She knows exactly how I like it as I am a repeat customer. Was. 40 house fee for a full hour and I tipped. 40 Wish I could have seen Jeanie but maybe next time I will call first.

StickMan007
01-29-19, 17:49
Update.

Thanks to a fellow monger who dm'd me and told me that this latinagoddess girl goes by Mila but Lola at honey.

Long time AMP oeficionado, first time forum poster. I tend to book via IG. Usually through the parlor but ow there are so many girls on IG posting themselves. I have seen a few girls; krystal, novia, kiara & lana within the last few months. Extremely disappointed after booking an appointment with Mila at Vt spa in Westminster. First off her pictures are extremely off. There was nothing thick about this girl. She was just plain fat. The massage I received was basic and her nails hurt me. I honestly could have done without the nuru & HE was nothing special. Will not repeat! Total damage 140.

Side note. I was told she works at Honey too. Anyone know her name so I can avoid her?

Rntintheoc
01-29-19, 21:59
I heard they were visited by LE. Not sure of the agency. OCSD blotter lists 'Outside Agency Assist'. Took photos of the workers and customers. All held for around 2 hours. Not sure if they can reopen or not.This place was under my radar. Is it dead? Same driveway as Lakeview (Google maps is a bit unclear)? Is / was it AMP? LMP?

Hornilius69
01-30-19, 04:23
Did you have to wear cover or no?Anna prefers no cover. She would hop on real quick before you have time to put on the cover.

Wally Wally
01-30-19, 10:35
There are 3 buildings at Melody massage LF. The far one has 2 AMPs in it. One I've been to its the old lake forst body center. The other one I never went in. ANyone have the scoop on it? I was told its another body slide only place.

OCPlayer
01-30-19, 11:24
There are 3 buildings at Melody massage LF. The far one has 2 AMPs in it. One I've been to its the old lake forst body center. The other one I never went in. ANyone have the scoop on it? I was told its another body slide only place.Melody is in the building closest to Muirlands, suite 100. That one is standard service, no nuru that I know of. Techs are typical of an MP. Of the two in the next building, I have been to the nuru place in there. It is suite 109. The other place is 112. Both are primarily asian. The nuru place is ok. Techs very greatly in their skill and passion. So it just depends on who you get, like most places.