PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

SCJohn
11-27-18, 01:56
I have a favor to ask. Can someone go to:

Bay's Barber & Hair Salon, 3546,5938 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683.

Massage: 60/ hr 40/ hhr. Mon, Wed, Fri. Nancy. See if any extras are offered. I would, but I know her and if it is not available, that would make things incredibly awkward.I only know of Lisa and Christine that work there. Haven't heard of Nancy.

WhoreMaster 91
11-27-18, 06:39

Massage: 60/ hr 40/ hhr. Mon, Wed, Fri. Nancy. See if any extras are offered. I would, but I know her and if it is not available, that would make things incredibly awkward.They offer extras there?

Lovergrrl
11-27-18, 11:02

Massage: 60/ hr 40/ hhr. Mon, Wed, Fri. Nancy. See if any extras are offered. I would, but I know her and if it is not available, that would make things incredibly awkward.Funky address.

Test23
11-27-18, 11:40
Vy Spa Visited right before thxgiving and had Jenny. She was decent looking pretty young. Face a 5 and body 5, petite with B cup at best. The massage was average. While she is friendly, she talked way too much for me. I just wanted a decent massage and a little fun. As for the fun, her rate was CRAZY. We finally agreed to 60 for HE which is high. Vy has been good, but won't go back to see her.

Bio Spa (LF) This place has been a decent place for years. They have some weird hours as they are closed on Sunday and Monday. However, there seems to be a case or two of VD being passed around there. Highly suggest to stay clear til it clears up. I guess it's a part of the experience.

Honey Been there several times. YMMV for sure. Priceyfor sure! Mia, Kylie, Janet, Stella. For me all of them was about the same for I only seeked nuru and HE.

Be safe and happy holidays!

TDriver35
11-27-18, 12:59
TOFTT Went to the new Thai spa located in CM at the upstairs place used to be called Sakura. $. 6 hour. 5 looks, 6 body, fit and strong. Mid 30's age. Papasan meets at top of stairs, pay fee. I get on table uncovered, in walks Cindy. Covers with towel. Great massage first through towel and then with oil. I roamed to legs while massage but she kept moving away. Not feeling like any extras so enjoyed the massage. On legs and flip, grazed the boys. I removed towel, quickly replaced shaking head "no. " There is even a sign in the room saying not to do "BAD" things so girl won't become "scared. " Overall one of the best massages but alas Cindy was legit. No extras.

Let me know if any of you mongers have gotten any extras.

TotalGrip
11-27-18, 13:55
Funky address.Yeah, I think it's because the strip mall has an address, but then the units have an address too. They're in the same area as F&C. I was actually thinking about asking if you would be interested in propositioning them Lovergrrl, since you're sometimes in the area.

TheMarines714
11-27-18, 19:40
Bio Spa (LF) This place has been a decent place for years. They have some weird hours as they are closed on Sunday and Monday. However, there seems to be a case or two of VD being passed around there. Highly suggest to stay clear til it clears up. I guess it's a part of the experience.

WoodYee
11-27-18, 21:06
If you're looking for Latina's in the OC. This is probably the spot for you. Paid fifty for half an hour and got Selina. No lie but she literally looks like a ninety version of Mariah Carey with braces. From the hair, right down to the color tone of her skin. She was totally stack. All natural double dee's and J'Lo's ass. DHad to be around her mid twenty's. She was wearing a summer dress that showed her figure. Gave me a quick back massage. Then on the flip, she what I wanted. I said everything. She removes all article of clothing. Put's on a jimmy on me and gave me a covered BJ. Then she ask to go mish. We go at it for about fifteen minutes before I bust. She tells me she's new there. I felt like she's in the beginning stage as a provider. She's super nice with a great attitude. Gave her a benji for my half session with her. There goes one my bucket list of FS with a Mariah Carey look-a-like. She's available on Thurs and Sat.

Deez Nut.This is good to know. I've been going here for years but haven't been in the last few months. It was always an older Korean lady that gave the rubs that were pretty good but she was much older probably 40's. I know she does HJ and BJ ending but never really wanted more than that. I'll have to give this one a try!

-Woodyee.

Caribe
11-27-18, 21:16
Yeah, I think it's because the strip mall has an address, but then the units have an address too. They're in the same area as F&C. I was actually thinking about asking if you would be interested in propositioning them Lovergrrl, since you're sometimes in the area.What days does Nancy work? Is she a hair cutter? I've never seen or heard of her.

Sbtzzx
11-27-18, 22:06
Vy Spa Visited right before thxgiving and had Jenny. She was decent looking pretty young. Face a 5 and body 5, petite with B cup at best. The massage was average. While she is friendly, she talked way too much for me. I just wanted a decent massage and a little fun. As for the fun, her rate was CRAZY. We finally agreed to 60 for HE which is high. Vy has been good, but won't go back to see her.

Honey Been there several times. YMMV for sure. Priceyfor sure! Mia, Kylie, Janet, Stella. For me all of them was about the same for I only seeked nuru and HE.

Be safe and happy holidays!What kind of VD can be passed on through a HE anyway?

As an aside, I visited Krystal recently, and she was everything she's been described to be. Excellent legit massage. I had muscles worked that I didn't even know existed. Frankly, I wasn't even sure what she was using to massage me while I was face down. Knees, elbows, feet, who knows?

When it came time for the flip, she did this thing where she rode on top, a nice simulation of the real thing. I got to say, with the physical and visual simulation, things came to an end quickly.

YellowFinTuna
11-28-18, 01:20
Went back to 6th on Brookhurst and got Mia. Great looks and great massage, 8 & 8. Can't beat the. 35 entry fee. Not much teasing until the very end but I was signaling her throughout. HE was the hammer but still a good 6 of a possible 10. So-so english but not bad and permitted a tiny bit of roaming but I didn't want to spoil it for next time by pushing too far. Saw #1 on the way out and I think she recognized me. I'm lucky Mia was there when I asked as she wasn't out front when I paid. Somewhat short on the hour but the massage was great. Too bad one can't ask for everybody to combine the best of their talents.

Lovergrrl
11-28-18, 11:07
Yeah, I think it's because the strip mall has an address, but then the units have an address too. They're in the same area as F&C. I was actually thinking about asking if you would be interested in propositioning them Lovergrrl, since you're sometimes in the area.I just might head over there this weekend :)

Wireless91910
11-28-18, 16:45
I had a buddy get a HE from this location, but it was about a year ago. They have a small room at the back of the barber shops where they do massages. I know of a few nail / barber shops that are not supplementing their income with are&T's.

Funky address.

TotalGrip
11-28-18, 17:01
What days does Nancy work? Is she a hair cutter? I've never seen or heard of her.Mon, Wed, Fri. Yes, she cuts my hair. That's why I don't want to make a move before knowing if extras can be had. I don't want to make haircuts awkward afterward. (On a side-note, haircuts are $8 or $10 and I highly recommend Nancy).

Connaisseur
11-28-18, 18:08
Stopped at Sunshine the other day, in hope of enjoying the able hands of Vivian. Unfortunately, my old fave is no longer there, but I discovered Mae, in her thirties and highly talented. Mae is new to the shop, but certainly not to the industry. I asked for my usual light touch treatment, and Mae did not disappoint. Plenty of teasing in the right places, and a pleasant finale. There is certainly room for improvement, and I hope to open up her personality (and pants) on future visits. She was wearing regular street / leisure clothes (which I actually find to be a turn-on), and my roaming met no objection, although she did not volunteer to disrobe quite yet. Mae has a nice set of bee / cee-cups, from the feel of it on the firm / perky side, just as we like it. Let's see what the future brings, if any of you give her a try, please do share! Mae sees patients on Mondays and Tuesdays. On a side not, on a previous visit I was treated by Gina, the second option there, who, although ok, didn't really impress.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

ArchOwl
11-28-18, 21:31
Let's see. You went for a 30 min session, the massage was so-so. Only HJ, even with a bit of light roaming (didn't say if UTC or OTC), it seems $60 is mighty generous. Trust me, you can find better looking and more enthusiastic without spending more.I was under the impression the scale went:

60 for HE.

80 for BJ.

100 for FS.

Have I been tipping too much?

AcuraDreamer
11-29-18, 08:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ChiefWiggum
11-29-18, 15:43
What kind of VD can be passed on through a HE anyway?

As an aside, I visited Krystal recently, and she was everything she's been described to be. Excellent legit massage. I had muscles worked that I didn't even know existed. Frankly, I wasn't even sure what she was using to massage me while I was face down. Knees, elbows, feet, who knows?

When it came time for the flip, she did this thing where she rode on top, a nice simulation of the real thing. I got to say, with the physical and visual simulation, things came to an end quickly.When she was on top, was there some P2P action or was it still strictly a HJ / HE? Can't wait til I get a chance to make my way out to her.

Pacom555
11-29-18, 17:26
I was under the impression the scale went:

60 for HE.

80 for BJ.

100 for FS.

Have I been tipping too much?40 for basic HE is standard. Sometimes more, for exceptional level of touching, undress, etc.

Caribe
11-29-18, 18:18
Mon, Wed, Fri. Yes, she cuts my hair. That's why I don't want to make a move before knowing if extras can be had. I don't want to make haircuts awkward afterward. (On a side-note, haircuts are $8 or $10 and I highly recommend Nancy).I'm still not drawing a blank with your info on Nancy and so are some friends. Christine only works on Wednesdays. Lisa comes in on Wednesdays to open the shop but it's her day off. I've never seen Nancy there. After a recent shop remodel, haircuts went up in price to $10. They used to be $7. 99. This is no longer that price. Now $10.

Can you describe Nancy? I usually go in Lunchtime or early afternoon. Does Nancy work in the morning or around closing time?

BigFish999
11-29-18, 22:13
Went to Harbor Next cafe, they have a very impressive selection of 6 young girls, 7-9, 20-27 old, all of them wearing pants, not even sexy, but all they do is just HJ, no FIY, you can only touch legs, very rushed, you pay $30/ HR to MMS but they do only 45 min. I was very exited because the provider was young and beautiful, but they do it with a very sad and angry face, its not enjoyable, maybe it was me. But if you are a talker maybe its for you. She asked me for. 5 extras in the first 5 minutes, that's not a bad price but then it turns into a mechanical session. With. 4 you can get the same and more erotic.

They used to do the full 1 hr massage with a legit quality, that's why I was a client, but now its all about HJ. Good Luck! Do you guys know half legit half HJ places?

Hornilius69
11-30-18, 05:07
40 for basic HE is standard. Sometimes more, for exceptional level of touching, undress, etc.Sometime, you can get away with 25 basic HE. Just let them know that you forgot all about your money.

MrSunnyHills
11-30-18, 11:41
40 for basic HE is standard. Sometimes more, for exceptional level of touching, undress, etc.Yes, and also factoring in that it was only a 30 minute visit and that the massage quality wasn't great. So for me, the tip for a massage place that gives HE should include both the tip for a good massage and a tip for the HE. If the massage is lousy but the HE is good, and she "snorts" at an average tip, I will politely explain why.

Rosco Rules
11-30-18, 11:52
While we are on the subject. I have always stuck to the 40 tip for 30 min with HE. But considering doing an hour. But not sure what the scale is or what's expected for a tip after an hour with a HE.

Sbtzzx
11-30-18, 16:08
Any tips as to who the more petite, tones, slim ladies are at the local places? Having started out with Krystal, who gives an amazing legit massage and and overall great experience but with relatively (non-bury) body to body contact, I wanted to try nuru somewhere, but my tastes trend toward slimmer / petite. Judging from the Instagram posts from places like HS, a lot of the girls are curvier.

Kknm1
11-30-18, 17:01
Went to Harbor Next cafe, they have a very impressive selection of 6 young girls, 7-9, 20-27 old, all of them wearing pants, not even sexy, but all they do is just HJ, no FIY, you can only touch legs, very rushed, you pay $30/ HR to MMS but they do only 45 min. I was very exited because the provider was young and beautiful, but they do it with a very sad and angry face, its not enjoyable, maybe it was me. But if you are a talker maybe its for you. She asked me for. 5 extras in the first 5 minutes, that's not a bad price but then it turns into a mechanical session. With. 4 you can get the same and more erotic.

They used to do the full 1 hr massage with a legit quality, that's why I was a client, but now its all about HJ. Good Luck! Do you guys know half legit half HJ places?Go to 6th star villa in Westminster, ask for Mia or Orange be sure to call first. They do good massage, . 4 tip.

GuyRus
11-30-18, 19:48
I went to Le Palace after another local place was closed (can't remember the name, but it was in a pretty dead strip mall about 5 minutes from Le Palace). It was 25 for a 1/2 hour for a massage and I got Lucy (unattractive older Asian chick) and she gave a decent massage. A few minutes in she moved the towel and massaged me with no cover. When she was done she threw the towel on me and said all finished. She was pretty beat so I didn't ask for anything extra since it seemed like she wasn't down for anything but the massage. I tipped her 20 and won't be back. Such a disappointment.

Mansis
11-30-18, 22:51
Any tips as to who the more petite, tones, slim ladies are at the local places? Having started out with Krystal, who gives an amazing legit massage and and overall great experience but with relatively (non-bury) body to body contact, I wanted to try nuru somewhere, but my tastes trend toward slimmer / petite. Judging from the Instagram posts from places like HS, a lot of the girls are curvier.Jazzy fits what you asked for but don't expect a serious massage.

Ocrealguy
12-01-18, 02:12
Having some time to kill before late morning appointment decided to revisit this place based on review for Lucy. I had called ahead for Lucy to make sure I got her at her freshest and got there at opening time. She seems nice enough and eager to please, not a looker but doable and never said no the entire time. Speaking of time, after we had finished the fun, she made sure to go back to massage to fulfill the full hour even as I was ready to leave (was even trying to coax another round out of me) All holes open and available and at least on this visit no dreadful odors. Don't know if I will repeat, but if older and service orientated are on your list of must haves, she is worth a visit.

LordOfShadows
12-01-18, 02:29
I'm not from the OC and finally found an excuse to the SO to go down to the OC by myself. I messaged Krystal through Instagram. I scheduled an appointment at her weekend spot. I arrived there and there was an older asian lady with an asian guy asking for the license of all the massage therapists. I was thinking WTF is going on here. I was just glad that I was in the middle of a massage when that crazy asian lady arrived. I saw a fellow monger who already paid and asked for his money back. I went down to my car, sent a message to Krystal and she said she could meet me at her weekday place. Apparently the old asian lady might have been the landlord of the building. I went to her weekday place and I'm glad that I still met up with her despite what happened at her initial place. Everyone here is spot on on her review. She is hot, sexy, petite asian with great massage skills and great HE. I especially like her responsive nipples. I can't wait to see her again.What is Krystal's Instagram and where is she on the weekends?

Tipisil
12-01-18, 03:21
Having some time to kill before late morning appointment decided to revisit this place based on review for Lucy. I had called ahead for Lucy to make sure I got her at her freshest and got there at opening time. She seems nice enough and eager to please, not a looker but doable and never said no the entire time. Speaking of time, after we had finished the fun, she made sure to go back to massage to fulfill the full hour even as I was ready to leave (was even trying to coax another round out of me) All holes open and available and at least on this visit no dreadful odors. Don't know if I will repeat, but if older and service orientated are on your list of must haves, she is worth a visit.Greek included? I lost the Latona mom from el clasificado a while back, as well as the mom from whisper thst used to be my go to girls for Greek.

EmoDisliker
12-01-18, 04:43
Haven't been to a HE massage in a few years as I usually prefer FS with the Kgirls, but following this thread made me curious again. Since y'all have been hyping up Krystal so much I wanted to try Kat first before seeing Krystal. Made an appointment same day with 2 hours notice, she was happy to accommodate. Location is a newish massage parlor in Orange, in a average strip mall. The room is pretty nice. Kat is a super sexy Latina with a great smile and thick where it should be thick. Massage in the beginning is good, but probably not cmt quality. After a good while she stripped down and started a super sensual B2B slide, her tits are soft, perky, with great looking nips. After the flip she does this thing where it feels like she's riding you, really hot. She allows all kinds of roaming, including FIV and some like ass play; also she likes to have her nipples pulled and played with. I held on as long as I could and eventually released with one finger inside her puss, one finger on her clit, and another on her starfish. Overall a really fun experience, kind of pricey for none FS but also I would say this is much more than the average HE, she's really into the session the whole time. I would definitely repeat but I'm sure I will pay Krystal (and Her friend Chloe) a visit first.

Oregon2020
12-01-18, 19:37
Hey all. I read the forum but found nothing about Surf City Massage in HB. Yelp says don't go there for exactly the reason why I might want to go there, and also, it's near my hotel. Intel appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.

ChiefWiggum
12-01-18, 20:40
Haven't been to a HE massage in a few years as I usually prefer FS with the Kgirls, but following this thread made me curious again. Since y'all have been hyping up Krystal so much I wanted to try Kat first before seeing Krystal. Made an appointment same day with 2 hours notice, she was happy to accommodate. Location is a newish massage parlor in Orange, in a average strip mall. The room is pretty nice. Kat is a super sexy Latina with a great smile and thick where it should be thick. Massage in the beginning is good, but probably not cmt quality. After a good while she stripped down and started a super sensual B2B slide, her tits are soft, perky, with great looking nips. After the flip she does this thing where it feels like she's riding you, really hot. She allows all kinds of roaming, including FIV and some like ass play; also she likes to have her nipples pulled and played with. I held on as long as I could and eventually released with one finger inside her puss, one finger on her clit, and another on her starfish. Overall a really fun experience, kind of pricey for none FS but also I would say this is much more than the average HE, she's really into the session the whole time. I would definitely repeat but I'm sure I will pay Krystal (and Her friend Chloe) a visit first.Sounds amazing. When she was on top of you "riding", did she allow P2 P contact or just use her hands?

IDontKnow21
12-01-18, 23:52
Hey all. I read the forum but found nothing about Surf City Massage in HB. Yelp says don't go there for exactly the reason why I might want to go there, and also, it's near my hotel. Intel appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.Haven't gone to HB in quite a few years, but my experience there was you are lucky if you get HJ.

Tipisil
12-02-18, 00:22
Haven't been to a HE massage in a few years as I usually prefer FS with the Kgirls, but following this thread made me curious again. Since y'all have been hyping up Krystal so much I wanted to try Kat first before seeing Krystal. Made an appointment same day with 2 hours notice, she was happy to accommodate. Location is a newish massage parlor in Orange, in a average strip mall. The room is pretty nice. Kat is a super sexy Latina with a great smile and thick where it should be thick. Massage in the beginning is good, but probably not cmt quality. After a good while she stripped down and started a super sensual B2B slide, her tits are soft, perky, with great looking nips. After the flip she does this thing where it feels like she's riding you, really hot. She allows all kinds of roaming, including FIV and some like ass play; also she likes to have her nipples pulled and played with. I held on as long as I could and eventually released with one finger inside her puss, one finger on her clit, and another on her starfish. Overall a really fun experience, kind of pricey for none FS but also I would say this is much more than the average HE, she's really into the session the whole time. I would definitely repeat but I'm sure I will pay Krystal (and Her friend Chloe) a visit first.Can't wait to see your review of Chloe.

ShortBus17
12-02-18, 04:37
Hey fellow mongers, I have been a quiet lurker for a while. I've learned it all from your guys (and gal (s)). I finally gave it a go a need to do my part and contribute. As a south Orange County guy I have been looking for something a bit closer to home. I happened to be in Mission Viejo with some spare time and did my due diligence here. I gave 6 star MV a shot as a start to start my journey. Over the years I have had a number of massages with no expectation of anything more. After a few teases I started looking around. My thoughts could be a tad skewed a I have a limited starting point.

My first review is based on a few visits at 6 star villa MV. Massages are. 4/ hr.

First time visit was with Eva. I knew what I was in for while still face down. 20's, decent body, Bs, almost no English. On the flip it was clear where we were headed. Pretty quick pop with some OTC touching. As a new guy, I was pleased with anything. After the initial pop, she went in for some light cuddling while finishing up the hour. Towards the end of our time together it was obvious that I could use some more attention, round 2 completed. . 55, both satisfied.

Using the if it aint broke don't fix it mindset, I went back the next month. Walked it again, this time got Lucy. Decent, nothing special aside from single pop, . 4.

Returned another time and was assigned Cathy. She was 20's, supposed college girl working Mondays only, pretty, sexy pony tails, decent English. OTC roaming, nice body, good attitude, . 5.

They all completed the hour I paid for, no shortages. Satisfied on all three experiences, looking to continue the journey and explore other places.

If I'm doing anything wrong in my reports, please let me know and I will adjust. , just trying to contribute. The first times can be a bit overstimulating, I'll try to improve and share my recollection of the entire experience as I continue the journey.

AsianPussy
12-02-18, 04:38
What is Krystal's Instagram and where is she on the weekends?https://www.instagram.com/krystal_415_714/

Tell her your friend Rick sent you, she'll know I referred you.

StubbornMule
12-02-18, 12:22
Hey fellow mongers, I have been a quiet lurker for a while. I've learned it all from your guys (and gal (s)). I finally gave it a go a need to do my part and contribute. As a south Orange County guy I have been looking for something a bit closer to home. I happened to be in Mission Viejo with some spare time and did my due diligence here. I gave 6 star MV a shot as a start to start my journey. Over the years I have had a number of massages with no expectation of anything more. After a few teases I started looking around. My thoughts could be a tad skewed a I have a limited starting point.

My first review is based on a few visits at 6 star villa MV. Massages are. 4/ hr.

First time visit was with Eva. I knew what I was in for while still face down. 20's, decent body, Bs, almost no English. On the flip it was clear where we were headed. Pretty quick pop with some OTC touching. As a new guy, I was pleased with anything. After the initial pop, she went in for some light cuddling while finishing up the hour. Towards the end of our time together it was obvious that I could use some more attention, round 2 completed. . 55, both satisfied.

Using the if it aint broke don't fix it mindset, I went back the next month. Walked it again, this time got Lucy. Decent, nothing special aside from single pop, . 4.

Returned another time and was assigned Cathy. She was 20's, supposed college girl working Mondays only, pretty, sexy pony tails, decent English. OTC roaming, nice body, good attitude, . 5.

They all completed the hour I paid for, no shortages. Satisfied on all three experiences, looking to continue the journey and explore other places.

If I'm doing anything wrong in my reports, please let me know and I will adjust. , just trying to contribute. The first times can be a bit overstimulating, I'll try to improve and share my recollection of the entire experience as I continue the journey.Great first review! I notice that you said you live in OC. That is monger heaven (believe me, I'm in the SFV which is ok but not comparable to OC). You should check out Honey and Sapphire! Good luck mate and happy mongering!

AsianPussy
12-02-18, 13:16
A few people have PMed me looking for info on the infamous Mindy / Michelle that does wax and shaving. Mindi uses to be across the st from Cafe Lu and I would see her once a month for manscaping and a massage. Last year she moved to a barber shop in Orange and I know she's been a bit slow.

She has IG now, so follow her or PM her for appointments here: https://www.instagram.com/barberwaxingqueen714/.

She was reviewed here a few times, but the important par is she's a Vietnamese hottie and does all the male grooming services, hair, shave, wax and massage. HE only, but very much worth it.

PM for more details.

Skinny Dugan
12-02-18, 13:34
If you want to play in the SoOc try Belle Vie in L Niguel. It is classier than most and is HJ only. Girls are all cute and friendly. Megan Gave an amazing session but I won't see her again because there is zero roaming allowed. I love boobs if all shapes and sizes (don't like huge fake boobs). If I can't touch I don't return. That's just me. There is a sleeper place in San Clem on Mira Costa unit Q. It used to be called Oceanside but the name has changed. I am slowly getting back in the game so I've not been there in a few years. I used to see Crystal and JZj. I've heard that Eva is a good choice.

I live in Irvine area so I play in LF and south. Lots to be had, but there are more and cheaper available in GG, SA & Wes.

If I'm doing anything wrong in my reports, please let me know and I will adjust. , just trying to contribute. The first times can be a bit overstimulating, I'll try to improve and share my recollection of the entire experience as I continue the journey.

EmoDisliker
12-02-18, 16:52
Sounds amazing. When she was on top of you "riding", did she allow P2 P contact or just use her hands?No P2P, strictly using her hands. But when her big sexy ass is grinding on me I did not care LOL, it felt amazing.

Oregon2020
12-02-18, 20:16
Haven't gone to HB in quite a few years, but my experience there was you are lucky if you get HJ.Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks for the reply. Looks like I get to drive a little. Also looks like it's worth it in OC.

StubbornMule
12-02-18, 22:32
Went to see HS down in Costa Mesa. Usual HS setup, crowded parking lot, lame AAMPS. Receptionist was cute af. Anyways, ended up with Tawny, who I thought was pretty hot. Opted for one hour nude (didn't get nuru. Rookie mistake). Massage was very good, I would say CMT level. One thing I especially liked is her reach-under technique, which was very gentle but drove me wild. She sort of positioned my cock downwards, between my legs, so she could easily play with it without me having to lift my hips. On the flip, a very solid HJ. I had some trouble finishing, due to an excess of manual stimulation that week (hey, what can I say? I'm a horny dude). She was fairly patient and understanding, and kept at it till I finished, which I really appreciated.

I also felt like Tawny was quite engaging and bubbly, it wasn't a chore for her. She told me that she used to be a waitress at a strip club, but was then persuaded to be a stripper herself. She never pictured herself doing that, but she liked it and the money was good. From there she got into FBSM, which she said she really liked. She have me her number in case I wanted to check when she was available or book her directly.

I strongly recommend Tawny. I was quite impressed with her performance. Total damage was usual $65 at the door, plus $80 for nude (nuru would be $100).

P.S. I notice most of the HS posts are about Novia, Claire, or Paris. There are a lot of great names beyond that, I wish you guys would do more exploring.

Lovergrrl
12-03-18, 01:06
Was curious about the 6 * shop mentioned here, but wasn't sure which one was being discussed so hit up both, lol. Good times at both but the vibe is very different at each shop.

@ Brookhurst. Located in a large busy shopping center. The windows on this place are all blacked out and it gives the place a shady as hell look, especially in the daytime. Walked in to a pretty big lobby. I see 2 girls in short black dresses laying on the two sofas out front and they both look up and just stare at me. I give the cute but not very friendly girl at the counter $30 for an hr. She takes me to a back room that's really off of the beaten path. I'm thinking that if they whacked me in there they wouldn't find my body for a few weeks, lol. The room is small and dark but it is clean. I get naked and do not use the towel. After a few minutes I hear a knock on the door and a young guy is standing there. I laugh & tell him no, send a lady please, and he says okay and closes the door. He was actually kind of cute but I'm not going there. After a few minutes a cute girl (Yoyo) comes in wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I immediately asked her where her dress is and she looks at me blankly. There is a huge language barrier. I make all kinds of motions to try and show her what I am taking about but it's no use. I give up & just decide to roll with it. She starts off with some fingertip touching and the teasing begins almost immediately. She didn't need much guidance and gave me some great touches while I'm on my belly. I had to ask for the flip and did some mild touching on her over the clothes, mainly her small tits. Got another HE on my back. I thought she was Vietnamese but she is Chinese. Due to us going right into the good stuff I decided to change the session from 1 hr to hhr and she gave me back $10. Tipped her . 5. On my way back from the restroom I saw a really cute young Chinese girl in a short black dress that I would love to have. I did ask Yoyo to wear a dress next time, but who knows if she understood what I said. Her English is pretty bad. We used the translator app and it was still a struggle. Said goodbye to the chick at the counter as I walked out and she didn't bother replying. All business and s-k-e-t-c-h-y.

@ Bolsa- This place has a more traditional look and was not as shady as the other 6 Star Villa. I walk in to a fairly open lobby and ring the little bell. A girl that looked a bit like CeCe from Simple Foot (SGV) came out (in a short skirt) and told me it would be about 15 minutes and could I come back. I see a few of the RA's and they are generally older than the ones on Brookhurst. After about 10 minutes a slightly older lady in a flowy black outfit came out to the front lobby and said hello and she took me inside. She pushed for the full hour at $30 so I went for it. She gave me a pretty good massage and I could tell that she knew what she was doing in that dept. She stayed a long time on my back but since it was an hr massage I didn't push her to do the butt / legs right away. When she moved down to my butt and legs she got very very close to the goods a few times but I wasn't sure if it was teasing or accidental. I did my usual "touch-me-there" routine and on the flip I asked her if a boob massage was okay and she went for it. She did some nipple play and I got her topless and she has some nice natural B's. I asked for a HE, and she went for it with not much guidance needed. I think she said her name was Kathy or Katy. Her English wasn't too great either. Same tip as other place.

Both places seem decent with similar offerings.

StingKyPeter
12-03-18, 01:09
Finally gave the famous Krystal a go. Her massage technique was tremendous, great to talk to and has a good little body on her. She's not cheap considering I usually get FS for less than she charges. I opted for the hour for sixty five plus a $ for nude. Definitely a great experience getting a naked massage for an hour.

Teasing was awesome and on the flip she was all business. Solid HJ with full access to the undercarriage. I tried to talk her into FS, but that wasn't on the menu. Finished with a nice slow HJ and I was ready for a nap.

We talked for a bit after and she let me know that I was 6 of 10 visitors for the day. She said if she did FS she would have a line around the block! I told her if she decided to go there I want first crack.

I might go back for the massage, but I like hammering one out too much. Krystal is absolutely worth at least one visit though. Don't forget. Book through her IG.

AsianPussy
12-03-18, 04:41
No P2P, strictly using her hands. But when her big sexy ass is grinding on me I did not care LOL, it felt amazing.Ask her for the p2 p, its on the menu.

But like he said, even without it, she knows her stuff and its amazing.

Joe Valdez
12-03-18, 12:04
Ask her for the p2 p, its on the menu.

But like he said, even without it, she knows her stuff and its amazing.But how's her face?

EmoDisliker
12-03-18, 15:04
But how's her face?She's very attractive, solid 7 at least for me. Her personality, tone, and sexual energy makes her even greater.

Citrus1999
12-03-18, 17:38
Finally gave the famous Krystal a go. Her massage technique was tremendous, great to talk to and has a good little body on her. She's not cheap considering I usually get FS for less than she charges. I opted for the hour for sixty five plus a $ for nude. Definitely a great experience getting a naked massage for an hour.

Teasing was awesome and on the flip she was all business. Solid HJ with full access to the undercarriage. I tried to talk her into FS, but that wasn't on the menu. Finished with a nice slow HJ and I was ready for a nap.

We talked for a bit after and she let me know that I was 6 of 10 visitors for the day. She said if she did FS she would have a line around the block! I told her if she decided to go there I want first crack.

I might go back for the massage, but I like hammering one out too much. Krystal is absolutely worth at least one visit though. Don't forget. Book through her IG.I've been seeing Krystal for the past couple months (based on reviews here). She's been great, just the massage alone was worth it. However I am a little disappointed that I never get the full hour. She always starts on time but always cut short by 5-10 minutes, even when I opted for 2-pop. It is not a deal breaker obvious since I keep going back, but I am wondering if you guys always get the full hour or get cut short as well. I know she books SOLID on the hour for the day, which is probably why she has to cut short to prepare for the next customer. I feel for the price of entry we should get the full hour.

Citrus1999
12-03-18, 17:39
But how's her face?She's cute, GND, not a knockout in my opinion. Her body is somewhat fuller, with B's (I wish bigger) and full hips.

PuffyJuff
12-03-18, 17:41
Mon, Wed, Fri. Yes, she cuts my hair. That's why I don't want to make a move before knowing if extras can be had. I don't want to make haircuts awkward afterward. (On a side-note, haircuts are $8 or $10 and I highly recommend Nancy).Get a new barber if no go.

Doctor Man Toy
12-03-18, 18:13
This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.

BbfsLover
12-03-18, 18:16
Great first review! I notice that you said you live in OC. That is monger heaven (believe me, I'm in the SFV which is ok but not comparable to OC). You should check out Honey and Sapphire! Good luck mate and happy mongering!Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?

TotalGrip
12-03-18, 20:28
Six Star, Mission Viejo. 30/30-minutes; 40/60-minutes; 40 HJ; 60 topless HJ.

Asian. Late 30's; early 40's. Looks - 5. Boobs - 6 (natural full b's with big 3/4" nipples). Massage - 7. Sensual massage - 7. Extras / Service - 7.

Did repeat.

Courious G
12-03-18, 22:35
Where is hs?

I've had a # of providers and none come close to Valerie at HS. She's so hot, every time she gets out of her uniform my jaw drops. I only see her now at HS. I've noticed a few times trying to book an appointment, the girl doing the booking was extremely lazy / not responding after I requested Val. I had to be persistent to get the appointment. And I later find out she wasn't even busy. So just know if you try to book with Valerie, you may have to follow up. I only have this issue with one of the girls that works the front, not the other.

I'm surprised I never see her mentioned here. I've had most of the girls at HS including Novia, and there's no comparison. Novia has a little girl's body, Valerie is a Woman and will make you feel like a man.

SpeedRacer714
12-03-18, 23:00
Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?No FS at these places. They offer nuru massage or regular massage with HE at the end.

Lovergrrl
12-03-18, 23:03
I've been seeing Krystal for the past couple months (based on reviews here). She's been great, just the massage alone was worth it. However I am a little disappointed that I never get the full hour. She always starts on time but always cut short by 5-10 minutes, even when I opted for 2-pop. It is not a deal breaker obvious since I keep going back, but I am wondering if you guys always get the full hour or get cut short as well. I know she books SOLID on the hour for the day, which is probably why she has to cut short to prepare for the next customer. I feel for the price of entry we should get the full hour.I've seen Krystal 3 times and always got the full hour, but those visits were earlier in the year before she became so popular. I'm thinking of booking her next week and it will be interesting to see if i still get the full hour now.

Lovergrrl
12-03-18, 23:05
This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.Seen Anna twice and she's a hoot. Loves to stand behind my head and feed on the girls. Down for anything. Girl's a superfreak, lol.

SpeedRacer714
12-03-18, 23:34
Where is hs?Google "Honey Spa. " It's in Costa Mesa.

BigM1
12-04-18, 01:30
This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.

Mansis
12-04-18, 02:09
What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.Stands for Fish and Chips.

Mansis
12-04-18, 02:15
Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?Both are massage parlors. Although both have Asians but not AMPs. They have other ethnicities as well.

Mondo72
12-04-18, 02:53
What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.Hey Big,

Fish & Chips, name after the legendary establishment which shares the same strip mall where the MP is located.

You are welcome.

Mondo.

TooLazy
12-04-18, 03:02
Hey Big,

Fish & Chips, name after the legendary establishment which shares the same strip mall where the MP is located.

You are welcome.

Mondo.I couldn't figure out what the fuck FC was either. Haha.

Thanks for asking and thanks for the answer.

BigM1
12-04-18, 03:45
Hey Big,

You are welcome.

Mondo.Thanks Mondo!

Hornilius69
12-04-18, 06:38
What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.Yous should try out the famous F&C. They serve tasty fish batter and crunchy fries.

OCPlayer
12-04-18, 11:33
I haven't seen posts on this place. It is solid though not all options are on the table. Always a happy ending here. I have been going here for years since it moved from Tustin. Occasionally they get an all star. It is all Asian in Orange and worth a try if somebody needs a good massage and a handy. The best ones there are there are May and Vanessa. I can give more info over PM if needed.

On Katella near Home Depot, there is Reflex Spa. That one is a pass for me. They have crappy, inconsistent service and a dude at the front counter that asks a lot of questions. Vivian there is a pass.

Professional Massage Therapy in Tustin on 4th near 55, gets a fair rating. I do love the name. Older girls, decent massage and service but they are so interested in money that it makes the experience very poor. I had one ask me how much I was going to tip on the way to the room. The tech Gabby, there, should be named Grabby. As in grab your wallet or she will. But service is decent with others though they all still have a one track mind.

Caribe
12-04-18, 14:30
Yous should try out the famous F&C. They serve tasty fish batter and crunchy fries.And there is a taco shop, next door. What more could an enthusiast want?

Wireless91910
12-04-18, 15:53
There's a new change of ownership. Haven't gone in yet, so not sure of service level.

I haven't seen posts on this place. It is solid though not all options are on the table. Always a happy ending here. I have been going here for years since it moved from Tustin. Occasionally they get an all star. It is all Asian in Orange and worth a try if somebody needs a good massage and a handy. The best ones there are there are May and Vanessa. I can give more info over PM if needed.

On Katella near Home Depot, there is Reflex Spa. That one is a pass for me. They have crappy, inconsistent service and a dude at the front counter that asks a lot of questions. Vivian there is a pass.

Professional Massage Therapy in Tustin on 4th near 55, gets a fair rating. I do love the name. Older girls, decent massage and service but they are so interested in money that it makes the experience very poor. I had one ask me how much I was going to tip on the way to the room. The tech Gabby, there, should be named Grabby. As in grab your wallet or she will. But service is decent with others though they all still have a one track mind.

AlexRodriguez
12-04-18, 17:01
I had not visited in a while, but after my no show at the place FKA as nuru gurus I needed a sure thing so I hit up CKB.

Got Lisa who I had once before for a HJ only.

This time, man, it was on. All the works and bb all the way.

YMMV.Repeated with Lisa recently, and it was again nice bb service.

But, she would not let me fuck her ass. Says she does not like that LOL.

Widespread
12-04-18, 18:00

Be safe and happy holidays!More info on bio and vd please.

MaxCummings
12-04-18, 18:27
Hello, I am looking for white providers with possible FS, but will settle for hs, I know aroma therapy in orange used to offer that but have not heard of that place in a while. Any info or intel helps, reply in post or send me a message, thanks.

Test23
12-04-18, 18:49
More info on bio and vd please.Bio. Warts.

StubbornMule
12-04-18, 19:01
More info on bio and vd please.Right now, Widespread is thinking "Oh shit, which bio girls did I fuck? LOL.

YellowFinTuna
12-04-18, 21:15
Had a meeting with Chloe and she's almost like Krystal's twin except you can call and make an appointment a lot easier. Service and attitude was excellent and I will definitely revisit. Cute and easy to talk to with similar skills as Krystal. Now it's a touch choice between these two. Thought about the 4-hand but it could kill me and it's almost twice as expensive with the double room charge. I could make almost two separate visits individually. Decisions decisions.

CJamesTX85
12-04-18, 21:27
Got a surprise day off tomorrow and trying to figure out a good cheap hour place to go. I have been to 888 and saw grace. Nice girl a bit thicker but nice massage and curves up top. Texted them today and said yoyo is prettier andbustier than her. Any intel would be great. I called six star villa and orange is not working but Mia is. If you have any intel on these two I would love some advice. I like petite but with nice boobs. Nice face is a huge plus and early 30's late 10's ideal. I have never had all those rolled into one Hahahaha. Thanks guys and girls (lovergrl always solid intel).

AlecS
12-05-18, 00:49
Repeated with Lisa recently, and it was again nice bb service.

But, she would not let me fuck her ass. Says she does not like that LOL.If your a boob man, Lisa is not your type as she is very flat chested.

StingKyPeter
12-05-18, 01:34
I've been seeing Krystal for the past couple months (based on reviews here). She's been great, just the massage alone was worth it. However I am a little disappointed that I never get the full hour. She always starts on time but always cut short by 5-10 minutes, even when I opted for 2-pop. It is not a deal breaker obvious since I keep going back, but I am wondering if you guys always get the full hour or get cut short as well. I know she books SOLID on the hour for the day, which is probably why she has to cut short to prepare for the next customer. I feel for the price of entry we should get the full hour.I kind of thought she cut me short. But TBH after that massage and release I wasn't keeping track.

Stevet35
12-05-18, 10:53
Hey guys I will be be visiting your fine city in January. I will be staying at a hotel by John Wayne airport. I have been RTFF. Trying to find which AMP is closest to that area. I was wondering if someone could give some recommendations. Thanks.

Skinny Dugan
12-05-18, 12:51
Bio. Warts.Kate is the only one that drags her snapper up and down my back and in your face. I think I'll avoid her.

OCPlayer
12-05-18, 13:05
I kind of thought she cut me short. But TBH after that massage and release I wasn't keeping track.I have seen Krystal 3 times over the last 4 months. I felt the recent session wasn't as good the last time. She still gives a good massage. It just wasn't like the first time. But my experience with the ladies is that after a few visits they start figuring you are a regular and don't put out as much effort. Maybe that is the case with Krystal? I didn't care much for new place she is working at either. The table felt slightly moist. That could be me being paranoid. But there was no mistaking that I encountered goo on the floor when I was getting on table. So I will definitely wait for a bit before I visit again, if I do.

Kknm1
12-05-18, 13:23
Got a surprise day off tomorrow and trying to figure out a good cheap hour place to go. I have been to 888 and saw grace. Nice girl a bit thicker but nice massage and curves up top. Texted them today and said yoyo is prettier andbustier than her. Any intel would be great. I called six star villa and orange is not working but Mia is. If you have any intel on these two I would love some advice. I like petite but with nice boobs. Nice face is a huge plus and early 30's late 10's ideal. I have never had all those rolled into one Hahahaha. Thanks guys and girls (lovergrl always solid intel).Orange would be your complete package, she said she only works Mon, Thurs and the weekends.

Kknm1
12-05-18, 13:24
Hey guys I will be be visiting your fine city in January. I will be staying at a hotel by John Wayne airport. I have been RTFF. Trying to find which AMP is closest to that area. I was wondering if someone could give some recommendations. Thanks.Honey Spa in Costa Mesa would be one of the closest ones. Welcome to O. C.

StubbornMule
12-05-18, 13:45
Hey mongers,

I check the Honey roster almost every day. Today I noticed some names I hadn't seen before: Hayden, Peach, Lindsey, Rosie. Anyone have experience with these providers? Are they new?

I'd really like to know about the less famous girls, I. E the ones other than Novia, Valerie, Paris, Claire, etc. Scroll down to see my review of Tawny.

OCPlayer
12-05-18, 13:53
Kate is the only one that drags her snapper up and down my back and in your face. I think I'll avoid her.Haha, love the term snapper! I haven't heard that before.

CJamesTX85
12-05-18, 16:40
Orange would be your complete package, she said she only works Mon, Thurs and the weekends.So finished my hour with Mia. She is slim decent face. Great massage on the first half hour but not much reading at all so that was a bummer. On the flip nice massage on neck and chest and rolled right into junior. It was cold but never had an experience where the masseuse has on as many layers of clothes as she had on. Not sure if I would go back unless I needed a really good massage.

Wicked1
12-05-18, 16:56
Jazzy fits what you asked for but don't expect a serious massage.I haven't been to many OC spots as I live in LA, so my input is limited. If you are looking for attractive petite Asians, I can say I've had great luck with Rose 999. Hot young Viet girls but no Nuru. I'll amend that; I've never asked! They are in GG.

AlecS
12-05-18, 23:34
Well I had a session with Angela today. IMHO her looks were a 5-6, nice B cups with nice nipples. The rest of body the same 5-6. Not much of a massage (that was my fault) as I was preoccupied with her techniques. She was very interested in me giving her DATY which I catered to. To be honest she tasted quite nice and enjoyed my skills. She gave me a big cream pie but not sure if it was banana or coconut! LOL! I would say it was coconut and not banana since I was the giver. Did receive an adequate HJ.

35 H /. 60 provider even though I was the provider! Must be the new Chinese tariff! LOL!

Lovergrrl
12-05-18, 23:48
For all you Lila fans (you know who you are!) I was told by my fave hot little Viet there that there is a new landlord for the building and that the place will probably be gone by January. Most of the girls there already have their sights on other shops so if you got a fave there it would be in your best interest to get her digits to stay in touch and see where she lands.

KingOfFighters
12-06-18, 05:54
F&C is back? What's the current tipping rate there?

Mr Sixty
12-06-18, 13:42
I was checking out the Honey Spa lineup on IG, and it seems to have been taken over by some dude who is documenting his vacation in Pakistan. Does anyone know if they switched user IDs? (honey_949 is the one I used to follow.).

Thanks.

GuyRus
12-06-18, 14:06
I was checking out the Honey Spa lineup on IG, and it seems to have been taken over by some dude who is documenting his vacation in Pakistan. Does anyone know if they switched user IDs? (honey_949 is the one I used to follow.).

Thanks.Try h0 ney (zero for the o).

Wireless91910
12-06-18, 15:38
.40 1 hr massage.

.60 for BBFS CIP, CIA.

Catching a lifetime buddy. Priceless.

F&C is back? What's the current tipping rate there?

KingOfFighters
12-06-18, 16:20
.40 1 hr massage.

.60 for BBFS CIP, CIA.

Catching a lifetime buddy. Priceless.Not sure what you mean by the last phrase but thanks. So it's roughky the same.

EmoDisliker
12-06-18, 16:26

Thanks.It's h0 ney949.

AramSmith
12-06-18, 16:36
.40 1 hr massage.

.60 for BBFS CIP, CIA.

Catching a lifetime buddy. Priceless.What would the damage be for another nut.

Ofrde
12-06-18, 17:39

Thanks.Replace the o with 0, and remove the _.

Mr Sixty
12-06-18, 19:04
Try h0 ney (zero for the o).A million thank yous. I was still following them, but I must have added the other guy by accident, and his posts were filling up my feed.

BigBadNut
12-06-18, 19:53
For all you Lila fans (you know who you are!) I was told by my fave hot little Viet there that there is a new landlord for the building and that the place will probably be gone by January. Most of the girls there already have their sights on other shops so if you got a fave there it would be in your best interest to get her digits to stay in touch and see where she lands.Bummer-Check your in box gurl!

TrollMan33
12-06-18, 20:06
What is the name of the Fish and chips

.40 1 hr massage.

.60 for BBFS CIP, CIA.

Catching a lifetime buddy. Priceless..

Slick562
12-06-18, 22:53
What is the name of the Fish and chips

.Foot reflexology in westminster right next to Fish and chips pretty obvious, 2 or 3 make shift rooms with curtains as doors, dark. The rest is just massage tables or beds as you enter. The poorly lit rooms got me a chance to do greek, was doing the chick doggy, pulled out and couldn't find the hole, LOL. She stopped me, grabbed some lube and guided me in. Good times.

AsianPussy
12-07-18, 02:57
I kind of thought she cut me short. But TBH after that massage and release I wasn't keeping track.You guys are booking her solid, so of course she needs 3-4 min to change the sheets before the next appointment, so an hour massage is really 55 min. What did you expect.

TooLazy
12-07-18, 03:07
Foot reflexology in westminster right next to Fish and chips pretty obvious, 2 or 3 make shift rooms with curtains as doors, dark. The rest is just massage tables or beds as you enter. The poorly lit rooms got me a chance to do greek, was doing the chick doggy, pulled out and couldn't find the hole, LOL. She stopped me, grabbed some lube and guided me in. Good times.Wrong hole and just rolls with it? Haha. I'm going to have to try this place. What's the damage?

Thanks.

Hornilius69
12-07-18, 03:11
F&C is back? What's the current tipping rate there?Banging granny and 60's older woman no fun at all. But if you need a nut, feel free to hit it.

I prefer under 30 to late 40 ages range.

Wireless91910
12-07-18, 10:43
It's a 2 for 1 special. No additional funds needed. Hurry before the stampede beats you there.

What would the damage be for another nut.

Wireless91910
12-07-18, 10:48
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.

Not sure what you mean by the last phrase but thanks. So it's roughky the same.

Commando82
12-07-18, 14:00
Any one has experience at those places? They asked for $60/ hr, bot not sure if they do more like HE. Noob here, is there a way to find out before trying and shelling out money?

Caribe
12-07-18, 16:22
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.Wireless, mind if I chime in?

Like the old Mastercard ad, he meant, . Carching a lifetime buddy? Priceless!

OCPlayer
12-07-18, 18:05
Any one has experience at those places? They asked for $60/ hr, bot not sure if they do more like HE. Noob here, is there a way to find out before trying and shelling out money?In order to get off the shneid as a noob, best to spend a few bucks for a 1/2 hour at those places and report back your findings. I would start with Suphatra.

EastHornDog14
12-07-18, 19:08
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.Was that at an AMP or independent escort?

BigM1
12-07-18, 19:39
Made a visit today got the deed done, but the massage was "meh".

40 for the "big room" and 60 for tip (all positions: BBBJ, CG, K9, Mish) stroked myself into her mouth (I don't think she liked that).
I paid for the room with a Benji! Since they know I have 60 in change, they know what I'm looking for.

I saw Anna.

AlecS
12-07-18, 20:20
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.Howdy.

Can you divulge the provider that passed along the Clymidia to a fellow monger?

I don't want to be the next one! LOL!

Thanks and take care. I tried to PM you but your folder is full. Please PM me wth the intel.

Silverware
12-07-18, 22:20
Any one has experience at those places? They asked for $60/ hr, bot not sure if they do more like HE. Noob here, is there a way to find out before trying and shelling out money?Suphattra has been my go-to for HE for a long while. They have one or two 40+ women but the rest are in their early 30's and attractive. Almost all of them have more options than just the basic HE. No BJ or FS but you can still get a lot here that you can't at other HE places.

Lovergrrl
12-07-18, 23:58
Any one has experience at those places? They asked for $60/ hr, bot not sure if they do more like HE. Noob here, is there a way to find out before trying and shelling out money?Tried T Massage once and it was in my top 3 of worst places ever. Very old MMS / RA who not only gave a really really bad excuse for a massage but never got within 6 inches of the goods.

Tipped her $5 and swore to never return.

Caribe
12-08-18, 00:59
Made a visit today got the deed done, but the massage was "meh".

40 for the "big room" and 60 for tip (all positions: BBBJ, CG, K9, Mish) stroked myself into her mouth (I don't think she liked that).
I paid for the room with a Benji! Since they know I have 60 in change, they know what I'm looking for.

I saw Anna.Did you give papasan the whole Benny? I know he is aware of what goes on but I've never been that direct.

Hornilius69
12-08-18, 02:53
Howdy.

Can you divulge the provider that passed along the Clymidia to a fellow monger?

I don't want to be the next one! LOL!

Thanks and take care. I tried to PM you but your folder is full. Please PM me wth the intel.The one down the street.

StingKyPeter
12-08-18, 02:53
You guys are booking her solid, so of course she needs 3-4 min to change the sheets before the next appointment, so an hour massage is really 55 min. What did you expect.It's more like she leaves you waiting for 10 minutes then cuts you short and changes the sheets while you dress. She books herself solid, not us, her paying customers.

BigM1
12-08-18, 04:35
Did you give papasan the whole Benny? I know he is aware of what goes on but I've never been that direct.Yes, but he gave me back 60 (change).

MyName22
12-08-18, 14:30
I'm in LA, and have been checking out the OC board.

Whats the rate and expected tip for the famous Krystal and Kat? What about the BodyCare Center (nuru?

Chogori
12-08-18, 17:21
Tried T Massage once and it was in my top 3 of worst places ever. Very old MMS / RA who not only gave a really really bad excuse for a massage but never got within 6 inches of the goods.

Tipped her $5 and swore to never return.Lovergrrl, do you run into places where they just don't know what to make of you? I suspect that is what you ran into at T. That is my go to place. Always a good massage and HE. MMS there is mid 30's but they have had older Chinese women working there sometimes.

Lucky for us there are millions of places to try to find what we are looking for.

Lovergrrl
12-09-18, 00:39
Lovergrrl, do you run into places where they just don't know what to make of you? I suspect that is what you ran into at T. That is my go to place. Always a good massage and HE. MMS there is mid 30's but they have had older Chinese women working there sometimes.

Lucky for us there are millions of places to try to find what we are looking for.LOL not so much anymore. In my early mongering days it was hit or miss, but now even at shops that I have never been to before it is rare for me to not get at least a handy, especially at shops in the OC.

At T as soon as I walked in I cringed at the sight of the old lady at the front counter. I was praying that someone else would come to the room but it was her. I got the feeling that she was the only one there so it would have been a failed mission for me no matter what. Usually even if I don't get any play the massage is usually at least halfway decent but this broad had no idea what she was doing. In hindsight I started to wonder if she really even worked there. Maybe she just wandered in from the bus stop and my timing was just really really bad ;)

Lovergrrl
12-09-18, 00:45
It's more like she leaves you waiting for 10 minutes then cuts you short and changes the sheets while you dress. She books herself solid, not us, her paying customers.Saw Krystal today at her new place. She said that she is no longer at GTDS. The stripmall of this new place is small and crowded and made me miss the ample & sprawling parking at GTDS. Anyhow....The price went up for the 1 hour house fee, and it is now $65. I timed my session with her and even including a couple of minutes that I waited in the room I was in the room being worked on for a solid 63 minutes. She even mentioned that word has gotten back that some mongers are pissed about some of the providers at HS short changing them on their time. That some of the newer girls are ducking out early. I think that if Krystal wasn't sensitive to that issue before, she is now. I wouldn't worry about getting shorted on your time with her. She gave me the full hour plus and the entire session was spent on me, and not prepping the room or cleaning up afterwards.

Carry on :)

StubbornMule
12-09-18, 02:06
Saw Krystal today at her new place.

Carry on :)This is at Sapphire Spa?

Also, what do you think of the providers at GTDS?

AsianPussy
12-09-18, 23:55
This is at Sapphire Spa?

Also, what do you think of the providers at GTDS?No, Sapphire spa is no more, Krystal is at a new place with all the old Sapphire girls.

Ball Is Life
12-10-18, 16:58
Okay, I've been reading through these messages but since there are so many of them, I can't figure out where the places are. Can someone explain where one can get a FBSM and BBFS with the price?

Lift Her Up
12-10-18, 17:16
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.Thanks for this cautionary post. With my ever-increasing age, three out of four times recently, even with V or C, I haven't been able to come in mish with a condom on. This has led me to give more consideration tham I'd like to to going bare. Maybe even seeing Annie in Colton. Your caution has helped my big brain overcome that little I'd-driven thing down there, LOL.

Lift Her Up.

Lift Her Up
12-10-18, 17:18
. . . that little I'd-driven thing down there, LOL . . .
Lift Her Up.That's supposed to be lower case I, and no apostrophe.

Lift Her Up.

Wireless91910
12-10-18, 18:00
"With my ever-increasing age" I recently had a civie and after about 30 minutes, I had to tap out with the fake orgasm. She did question why there was no semen in the cover, I told her I got snipped. Okay, she wasn't the brightest.

Thanks for this cautionary post. With my ever-increasing age, three out of four times recently, even with V or C, I haven't been able to come in mish with a condom on. This has led me to give more consideration tham I'd like to to going bare. Maybe even seeing Annie in Colton. Your caution has helped my big brain overcome that little I'd-driven thing down there, LOL.

Lift Her Up.

TooLazy
12-10-18, 18:06
"With my ever-increasing age" I recently had a civie and after about 30 minutes, I had to tap out with the fake orgasm. She did question why there was no semen in the cover, I told her I got snipped. Okay, she wasn't the brightest.Start weight lifting. Not only will you look sexy nekkid, the body will have to produce more testosterone rebuilding the muscle. Add some interval runs, sprints for stamina. If that fails, might I recommend cialis?

You're welcome.

EmoDisliker
12-10-18, 18:23
A few people have PMed me looking for info on the infamous Mindy / Michelle that does wax and shaving. Mindi uses to be across the st from Cafe Lu and I would see her once a month for manscaping and a massage. Last year she moved to a barber shop in Orange and I know she's been a bit slow.

She has IG now, so follow her or PM her for appointments here: https://www.instagram.com/barberwaxingqueen714/.

She was reviewed here a few times, but the important par is she's a Vietnamese hottie and does all the male grooming services, hair, shave, wax and massage. HE only, but very much worth it.

PM for more details.Which photo is her? Just trying to find out what she looks like.

Ball Is Life
12-10-18, 20:32
Does anyone at 6 star do BBFS?

EmoDisliker
12-10-18, 22:03
Alright fellas, I just had a session with the oh so famous Krystal, and I want to capture my thoughts before I forget everything haha.

Made a same day appointment, she was apparently not too booked up today. Got to the spot and realized that it's the same place that Kat works out of a couple of times a week. $65 house fee to the cute girl in the front for 1 hour. I got comfortable on the massage table and wait, the receptionist comes in and says Krystal is held up for a few. My mind goes to the recent reports that she has been shorting certain mongers and I start keeping track of the clock. She comes in 5 minutes late, not too bad. In the beginning I was laying face down on the table so couldn't get a good look at her, but even in the dim room you can tell she's a hottie. I tell her that I'd like the nude option, and she quickly strips down and start massaging me. The massage was awesome, like everyone else and their moms have been saying. She has this cool technique where she leverages her body weight on her elbows, knees, and feet (if you are ok with her stepping on your back, I did and it was great) to give you a deep massage. It probably also helps her not tire out her arms and hands after a few appointments. I didn't really even get to roam since she was really digging into my knots and sore areas (I legitly have some issues) and I was loving it. After probably 45 minutes she starts a b2 b on my back, and teasing my backside and Jr. After I turn over she puts a towel between our genitals and starts grinding cg and rcg, so no direct P2 P. This is when I really get to check her out and she's got an amazing petite body; nice natural c cups, firm everywhere it's supposed to be, and cute booty that's perfect for 1 handed operations. Her face is the perfect GND type. I didn't hold on for longer after she starts working the Jr with her hands and fake riding me. Cleaned me up real good with some hot towels and gave me a bottle of water on the way out. $ tip as others mentioned. As I was dressing I check out the clock again, it was a couple of minutes past exactly 1 hour, so she was with me for probably 62 or 63 minutes. No issues at all.

Now comparing Krystal with Kat, whom I saw two weeks ago, I'd say Krystal gives you much more of a massage time wise and quality wise. The HE was almost a cherry on top (feels like a travesty to say that since she's hot AF). Kat on the other hand has much more of a sexier vibe (bless Latinas with their booties), with a light massage but a great b2 b, dirty talk, and encouraged roaming everywhere. I would gladly see either one, just depending on what I really want at the moment. Also can't wait to see Chloe too! Thanks for reading!

RBFSyndrome
12-11-18, 01:08
Ok pals, long time lurker, time for me to chime in.

1. sapphire. The one in orange. Saw krystal. Cleanest place I have ever seen, no carpet, squeaky clean. Massage was quite good but place was fucking cold which is a major turnoff for me. Paid a total of 140 (iirc) and seems a bit overpriced honestly. I could get almost two massages for that price. She had nice big natural ones and cute but for some reason, I like girls that can barely speak english for some reason. Its charming. If you are into very legit massage, go here, but if you don't really NEED a legit massage, skip and save.

2. orchid in LF. Next to a dessert spot. Damage was 120? 40 hr and 80 BBBJ (apparently she gave me a discount). First place I've gotten to do BBBJ but it was a bit lousy. Massage was just ok. Name was eva I believe. Pretty clean and spacious place. She had humongous tits, biggest (F+ cup) I've seen in my life, not sure if natural but didn't feel fake? Cfs seems possible.

3. 888 - 30 hr and 60 he. Decent massage and he. Not sure if ill go back. Only he. Had grace, decent face small tits.

4. six star - 35 hr (and 50 he. Only he iirc. Had mia, decent face, small tits. Decent massage and technique. Meh. Ended around 50 min. I saw one that looked like mixed race in the break room. Anyone know what her name is? Might be orange but not sure. Only he.

6. miracle. Avoid. Felt fucking filthy and the lady had some fucked up mouth and wouldn't do BBBJ and only cfs LOL. 30+100.

7. sakura. This my jam. Been here several times now and very consistent service with good massage technique and he. Only gripe is there are no rooms and only curtains so you are most likely going to hear fellow mongers if they are loud and he noise. 30+50/60 (depends who you get it seems). Aileen has d cups if anyone likes that. Gives you the full hour. Only he.

May try FC later.

Quinby1
12-11-18, 01:20
Small shop on Bolsa and Bushard in a busy strip mall with the Wells Fargo branch. Shabby looking shop with an interesting setup; if you wan to see what girls are working you can walk up the stairs and they're sitting in the lounge on the second floor. Pick the one you like and the massage rooms are downstairs; $30/ hr. Saw about 6 girls from mid 20's to early 40's on Saturday; got Annie who's a cute Chinese about 40. Very nice massage with all access to the nice C cups but didn't allow any under the jeans touching. Gave a nice HJ with no rush and was happy with the standard $40 tip. Would repeat for the decent selection and reasonable rates.

TooLazy
12-11-18, 01:42
Alright fellas, I just had a session with the oh so famous Krystal, and I want to capture my thoughts before I forget everything haha.

Made a same day appointment, she was apparently not too booked up today. Got to the spot and realized that it's the same place that Kat works out of a couple of times a week. $65 house fee to the cute girl in the front for 1 hour. I got comfortable on the massage table and wait, the receptionist comes in and says Krystal is held up for a few. My mind goes to the recent reports that she has been shorting certain mongers and I start keeping track of the clock. She comes in 5 minutes late, not too bad. In the beginning I was laying face down on the table so couldn't get a good look at her, but even in the dim room you can tell she's a hottie. I tell her that I'd like the nude option, and she quickly strips down and start massaging me. The massage was awesome, like everyone else and their moms have been saying. She has this cool technique where she leverages her body weight on her elbows, knees, and feet (if you are ok with her stepping on your back, I did and it was great) to give you a deep massage. It probably also helps her not tire out her arms and hands after a few appointments. I didn't really even get to roam since she was really digging into my knots and sore areas (I legitly have some issues) and I was loving it. After probably 45 minutes she starts a b2 b on my back, and teasing my backside and Jr. After I turn over she puts a towel between our genitals and starts grinding cg and rcg, so no direct P2 P. This is when I really get to check her out and she's got an amazing petite body; nice natural c cups, firm everywhere it's supposed to be, and cute booty that's perfect for 1 handed operations. Her face is the perfect GND type. I didn't hold on for longer after she starts working the Jr with her hands and fake riding me. Cleaned me up real good with some hot towels and gave me a bottle of water on the way out. $ tip as others mentioned. As I was dressing I check out the clock again, it was a couple of minutes past exactly 1 hour, so she was with me for probably 62 or 63 minutes. No issues at all.

Now comparing Krystal with Kat, whom I saw two weeks ago, I'd say Krystal gives you much more of a massage time wise and quality wise. The HE was almost a cherry on top (feels like a travesty to say that since she's hot AF). Kat on the other hand has much more of a sexier vibe (bless Latinas with their booties), with a light massage but a great b2 b, dirty talk, and encouraged roaming everywhere. I would gladly see either one, just depending on what I really want at the moment. Also can't wait to see Chloe too! Thanks for reading!First of all thank you to you and all the other frat brothers of the royal society of mongers. I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

I love the fabulous anecdotal accounts full of splendid details, my only request is please, include the name of the MP, give a url, or some method of contact, hell, I'll take google coordinates at this point; but that will make it so much less confusing when I try to find Kyrstal, as I'm sure there are other Krystals around.

Plus let's be honest, my handle is TooLazy, I should have made it TooFuckingLazy. After going back 3-5 pages of history looking for Krystal, or Kat, or Crystal, or Diane, or insert name of hottie here; I tend to give up and go drink orange juice.

Mondo72
12-11-18, 05:18
Which photo is her? Just trying to find out what she looks like.Hey ED,

None of the photos are her. She is not the prettiest gal but not ugly either. If I was you I'd head over there and then report back.

BTW, thanks to Asian Pussy for the heads up on her.

Mondo.

Mondo72
12-11-18, 05:27
That's supposed to be lower case I, and no apostrophe.

Lift Her Up.Hey Lift,

An FYI, there is a button at the bottom of the post that after uploading your post you can redo or make changes to it for about an hour. It's called, "edit post"

You are welcome.

Mondo.

Lovergrrl
12-11-18, 10:48
First of all thank you to you and all the other frat brothers of the royal society of mongers. I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

I love the fabulous anecdotal accounts full of splendid details, my only request is please, include the name of the MP, give a url, or some method of contact, hell, I'll take google coordinates at this point; but that will make it so much less confusing when I try to find Kyrstal, as I'm sure there are other Krystals around.

Plus let's be honest, my handle is TooLazy, I should have made it TooFuckingLazy. After going back 3-5 pages of history looking for Krystal, or Kat, or Crystal, or Diane, or insert name of hottie here; I tend to give up and go drink orange juice.My suggestion is to stop being so lazy because we are not in the habit of posting URL's or any other types of direct info here. Anything worth knowing is worth digging in and searching for. That's just part of the quirky fun here. In fact most valuable intel is shared thru PM's. That's how this non-brother usually does it.

City Slicker
12-11-18, 12:09
My suggestion is to stop being so lazy because we are not in the habit of posting URL's or any other types of direct info here. Anything worth knowing is worth digging in and searching for. That's just part of the quirky fun here. In fact most valuable intel is shared thru PM's. That's how this non-brother usually does it.Lovergrrl. You are the best and we are glad to have you (girl) here! I've traded PMs with you before and didn't even realize your gender. So refreshing to know. Happy hunting.

City.

City Slicker
12-11-18, 12:15
Which photo is her? Just trying to find out what she looks like.Those are not photos of her. She is older but still hot.

AsianPussy
12-11-18, 12:23
Those are not photos of her. She is older but still hot.She isn't that old, I think 30-35 at the most, and def very hot.

AsianPussy
12-11-18, 12:24
First of all thank you to you and all the other frat brothers of the royal society of mongers. I hope this post doesn't get deleted. I'm not trying to be argumentative.

Plus let's be honest, my handle is TooLazy, I should have made it TooFuckingLazy. After going back 3-5 pages of history looking for Krystal, or Kat, or Crystal, or Diane, or insert name of hottie here; I tend to give up and go drink orange juice.Krystal moves around, so don't worry about the name of the MP, just friend her on IG and when you book she'll tell you where she is.

TooLazy
12-11-18, 13:10
Krystal moves around, so don't worry about the name of the MP, just friend her on IG and when you book she'll tell you where she is.What's her Insta?

OCPlayer
12-11-18, 13:11
This is at Sapphire Spa?

Also, what do you think of the providers at GTDS?Krystal is not at GTDS any more but at new Sapphire as others have mentioned. Kat is still there some days. GTDS has mostly Latinas in their mid twenties. They do have one Asian mix that I know of. I didn't catch her name but super cute. I will report back on that one if she is good. Their massages are typically not great but not horrible either. Most ladies I have seen there are 7 and above on traditional scale. Julia is my recommendation there. She is a knockout though in her mid thirties. Privacy here is a big plus. Negative is that sometimes they open later than their posted hours. Got burned on that twice.

HowdyDoody32
12-11-18, 16:04
With all the BB, hole hopping, I'm sure not everyone is 100% clean. Another well known BB provider in Westminster passed along Chlamydia to a fellow monger.My chick was a nurse and one day she came home and said some dude with herpes came in and flat out told the doc his only goal in life now is to spread the joy!

Wireless91910
12-11-18, 16:10
Too Lazy,

Thanks for the info, but performance is not the issue, it's finishing. In my early teen's if the wind blew, I would blow my load. Not it takes a lot of concentration to get to finish line. After ready all the reviews over the years, I guess it's a good problem to have. It's rare that I get that "I finished too quickly" moment.

Start weight lifting. Not only will you look sexy nekkid, the body will have to produce more testosterone rebuilding the muscle. Add some interval runs, sprints for stamina. If that fails, might I recommend cialis?

You're welcome.

Stimuland
12-11-18, 21:07
Anyone remember Eva from Honey / Sapphire? Any idea if she's still working anywhere? Haven't seen her picture on IG in months.

RealSexyPanda
12-12-18, 06:06
Ok pals, long time lurker, time for me to chime in.

2. orchid in LF. Next to a dessert spot. Damage was 120? 40 hr and 80 BBBJ (apparently she gave me a discount). First place I've gotten to do BBBJ but it was a bit lousy. Massage was just ok. Name was eva I believe. Pretty clean and spacious place. She had humongous tits, biggest (F+ cup) I've seen in my life, not sure if natural but didn't feel fake? Cfs seems possible.

7. sakura. This my jam. Been here several times now and very consistent service with good massage technique and he. Only gripe is there are no rooms and only curtains so you are most likely going to hear fellow mongers if they are loud and he noise. 30+50/60 (depends who you get it seems). Aileen has d cups if anyone likes that. Gives you the full hour. Only he.

May try FC later.Which sakura? Quite a few with that name in OC.

Also Eva is a major prude. All show no go, so consider the discount a break. She's very flaky as of the last year, but the rest of the team there sometimes has a diamond in the rough.

AssChaser
12-12-18, 06:24
Hey all. I read the forum but found nothing about Surf City Massage in HB. Yelp says don't go there for exactly the reason why I might want to go there, and also, it's near my hotel. Intel appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks in advance.These girls are from the now closed Alpha Massage which was on Beach next to ConRev. They're all Chinese.

They are legit in my experience. If someone else has had better luck than me, please, do tell.

If you're just looking for a great massage, this is the place. Amy is probably the strongest, but Niko (pronounced Neeko) is a very close second. If you're looking for a softer massage, go with Olivia.

$50 hr.

Lovergrrl
12-12-18, 10:54
Anyone remember Eva from Honey / Sapphire? Any idea if she's still working anywhere? Haven't seen her picture on IG in months.I'm an Eva fan too. She would sometimes pop up on IG for the old Sapphire place in the last month or so, but I haven't seen her there either. I'm due for an HS visit soon so I'll ask Cathy where Eva went.

Wally Wally
12-12-18, 11:50
Vy, miracle foot and two place in lake forest (across from best buy) all have dresses. Anywhere else I'm missing that's not full service? Always looking for girls willing to get half naked without having stds LOL.

MpMonger123
12-12-18, 12:18
Standard 40 tip for the HE after the waxing?

Those are not photos of her. She is older but still hot.

RookieMistake
12-12-18, 13:35
So I was in the area and decided to try it out. I have been craving Latinas for a while now. 50 entrance fee to old MMS. Linda is my therapist. She's a mild about mid to late 30's. She says she's from Colombia. She has nice everything. Damage is 1 Benji for everything plus house fee.

I wish entrance and exiting was more discreet.

I tried Cozy Spa about a month ago. 40 for entrance and everything was 100. I drew some older MILF probably mid to late 30's. Linda from 710 brookhurst was definitely hotter. Entrance and exit were pretty discreet as I went early in the morning. I was the first customer.

Both places the massages were non-existent but I didn't really care.

WalkingFenix
12-12-18, 14:22
Anyone ever have Bella, Shayla or Cici at H S?

(looks, cmt, over all experience?) Also any current ones who have the best massages / nuru in oc?

PM is cool. Much appreciated!

Also does anyone know if these girls shower or wipe themselves after an appointment? Kinda scared to taste memories when the guy before me went to town. Also kinda the reason why I try to be first appointment all the time. Maybe I'm worrying too much?

MaxCummings
12-12-18, 14:41
Could you enlighten me a bit more on this location?

Amoreux
12-12-18, 15:07
Vy, miracle foot and two place in lake forest (across from best buy) all have dresses. Anywhere else I'm missing that's not full service? Always looking for girls willing to get half naked without having stds LOL.Most of the women in the parlors in Westminster wear dresses. FS is YMMV.

Test23
12-12-18, 16:58
Vy, miracle foot and two place in lake forest (across from best buy) all have dresses. Anywhere else I'm missing that's not full service? Always looking for girls willing to get half naked without having stds LOL.Lay low with Bio for a little while then.

VaqueroNegro
12-12-18, 20:34
Anyone ever have Bella, Shayla or Cici at H S?

(looks, cmt, over all experience?) Also any current ones who have the best massages / nuru in oc?

PM is cool. Much appreciated!

Also does anyone know if these girls shower or wipe themselves after an appointment? Kinda scared to taste memories when the guy before me went to town. Also kinda the reason why I try to be first appointment all the time. Maybe I'm worrying too much?Most of them will wipe themselves down with a wet towel between sessions or will shower after a particularly messy appointment. Doesn't really matter though since there's not a whole lot of tasting that can be done, although a couple will allow some feeding. Once I got a little carried away and buried my face deep into one of their asses during the body slide, she quickly pulled away and I was left with my face covered in coconut oil. We both had a good laugh about that one.

TooLazy
12-12-18, 21:04
Too Lazy,

Thanks for the info, but performance is not the issue, it's finishing. In my early teen's if the wind blew, I would blow my load. Not it takes a lot of concentration to get to finish line. After ready all the reviews over the years, I guess it's a good problem to have. It's rare that I get that "I finished too quickly" moment.Sorry, misunderstood. That's a good problem to have, no premmie ejac. But finishing would be nice too.

Vinifera
12-12-18, 21:34
Krystal: I guess I expected too much because of earlier reviews.

Ok massage, if this is CMT quality then others have similar.

Teasing was exciting BUT HJ used a death grip ugh.

Why won't repeat? Shorted between 15 to 18 minutes.

GandBanger
12-12-18, 22:32
Hello, this is my very first post. But am certainly not new to mongering. Saw Krystal last week in Tustin for second time after few weeks.

Massage: great - 9/10.

Teasing: okay.

Attitude: clearly different than the first time I visited which was 6-7 weeks back. She knew she had the demand that automatically reflected on her attitude.

Touching: didn't allow much roaming barely was letting me touch her and I respect it. (I have a very good hygiene).

Techinque: mechanical and lackluster.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10 greatest pair of jugs I have ever seen (JK but they are great).

Overal: 6. 5/10 clearly she no longer is the Krystal I saw her for the first time long ago.

Chloe: 35-40 Asian.

Massage: terrible - 3/10.

Teasing: straight to chase.

Attitude: good and cheerful.

Touching: Decent roaming FIV.

Techinque: mechanical or no technique.

Overal: 4/10 would never repeat.

ToTheLoser
12-12-18, 23:03
Could you enlighten me a bit more on this location?In orange, Golden Touch.

Stimuland
12-13-18, 00:47
I'm an Eva fan too. She would sometimes pop up on IG for the old Sapphire place in the last month or so, but I haven't seen her there either. I'm due for an HS visit soon so I'll ask Cathy where Eva went.Thank you Lovergrrl, please let me know when you find out!

BeanTwn1969
12-13-18, 01:16
Hannah is back at bodycare. She is a shy asian with gigantic natural boobs. Get rid of her shyness for me before I see her next week! I'm going to rock those titties.Hey, tried looking up bodycare but there is so many. Can I ask what city?

KevAmps
12-13-18, 02:37
I went to the LMP on 710 Brookhurst a little over a year ago and drew Betty, a petite and slender, light-skinned Latina (pretty much my type), in her thirties. Looks-wise, she was a a 6 or 7/10, if memory serves. The overall experience was positive and worth repeating, and now, having been reminded of my visit there after reading your post, I can't seem to remember why I never went back. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back there soon for my Latina fix. But yeah, like how it was for you, the massage I got was pretty much a useless, oily back rub.

So I was in the area and decided to try it out. I have been craving Latinas for a while now. 50 entrance fee to old MMS. Linda is my therapist. She's a mild about mid to late 30's. She says she's from Colombia. She has nice everything. Damage is 1 Benji for everything plus house fee.

I wish entrance and exiting was more discreet.

I tried Cozy Spa about a month ago. 40 for entrance and everything was 100. I drew some older MILF probably mid to late 30's. Linda from 710 brookhurst was definitely hotter. Entrance and exit were pretty discreet as I went early in the morning. I was the first customer.

Both places the massages were non-existent but I didn't really care.

OCPlayer
12-13-18, 12:05
I went to the LMP on 710 Brookhurst a little over a year ago and drew Betty, a petite and slender, light-skinned Latina (pretty much my type), in her thirties. Looks-wise, she was a a 6 or 7/10, if memory serves. The overall experience was positive and worth repeating, and now, having been reminded of my visit there after reading your post, I can't seem to remember why I never went back. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back there soon for my Latina fix. But yeah, like how it was for you, the massage I got was pretty much a useless, oily back rub.I had interesting experiences at Holistic for me a few months ago. I went there twice. The girls were ok though a bit older than I prefer at late thirties. The mamasan wasn't up front with me though on both occasions. Once she had me waiting in the room for ten minutes plus when I specifically asked her is someone was available now. The second time she lied about my change and tried to bone me for 50.

BimmyJarkley
12-13-18, 12:54
After C&C's old location closed down, they opened up temporarily directly across from 710 S Brookhst (same shopping center), and a girl there named Andrea became my ATF. Does anyone know if she's still working or where she is anymore? A PM or post with any info would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know if C&C popped back up somewhere else after it closed down across from 710 SB?

MaxCummings
12-13-18, 13:49
Hey guys, wanted to confirm that this place was on the corner of Kat and Sch streets? And if they had an IG acc?

Thank you.

RookieMistake
12-13-18, 16:24
I went to the LMP on 710 Brookhurst a little over a year ago and drew Betty, a petite and slender, light-skinned Latina (pretty much my type), in her thirties. Looks-wise, she was a a 6 or 7/10, if memory serves. The overall experience was positive and worth repeating, and now, having been reminded of my visit there after reading your post, I can't seem to remember why I never went back. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back there soon for my Latina fix. But yeah, like how it was for you, the massage I got was pretty much a useless, oily back rub.Hahaha yeah sometimes I love the tease of a sensual massage. I highly recommend Linda. We had a good conversation and she completely gentle. But don't pull her hair LOL.

TheBenster
12-13-18, 18:33
Went to 888 on Harbor. Mediocre massage, nice handshake and teasing, cut me short by almost 10 minutes. 35 hr, 40 tip. The place is pretty clean and she put sanitizer over half of my body plus hands (I was in the shower like 2 hrs before that and I am very hygienic.). Masseuse: don't remember the name, but she had no butt and small firm tits with big nipples.

Ho Down Man2
12-13-18, 20:15
Went there on Monday. As stated before not so discrete entrance but huge lobby. There were three girls in the lobby and one old papa. One of the girls was a small bbw Asian light skin. The other two were skinny and pretty about 25-30 all wearing dresses. One bad thing is they were wearing tights under so no easy access.

Massage was okay 5/10. Teasing was good 7/10. She doesn't get close enough for much roaming. I took the opportunity when she got on the table near my head.

On the flip asked me about extra and gave the universal HJ sign. Ask d for how much tip I said 40. She said no touching. If I wanted touching would be 60.

I will give it one more chance.

Skinny Dugan
12-13-18, 21:14
Went there on Monday. As stated before not so discrete entrance but huge lobby. There were three girls in the lobby and one old papa. One of the girls was a small bbw Asian light skin. The other two were skinny and pretty about 25-30 all wearing dresses. One bad thing is they were wearing tights under so no easy access.

Massage was okay 5/10. Teasing was good 7/10. She doesn't get close enough for much roaming. I took the opportunity when she got on the table near my head.

On the flip asked me about extra and gave the universal HJ sign. Ask d for how much tip I said 40. She said no touching. If I wanted touching would be 60.

I will give it one more chance.Don't be afraid to get up and leave. They have a lot invested in your hour and don't want to see you leave a puny tip. I have had really good success in having them plead with me to get back on the table. They will give in. I never return after that. Too manyRA's out there.

Sbtzzx
12-13-18, 21:51
Lay low with Bio for a little while then.Still trying to figure out how anyone is catching anything at Bio if they don't offer FS or even BJ of any sort? Not being skeptical so much as curious so I don't end up with something somehow, and Bio is within driving distance of my work, which would make for a nice mid day break.

PaperTiger24
12-14-18, 00:06
Still trying to figure out how anyone is catching anything at Bio if they don't offer FS or even BJ of any sort? Not being skeptical so much as curious so I don't end up with something somehow, and Bio is within driving distance of my work, which would make for a nice mid day break.Yeah we need a little more info man. Unless theres some sort of credible source with at least a name I'm calling troll.

Stimuland
12-14-18, 04:09
Paid for the hour, only got 30 minutes. (This is becoming a trend.) Will not repeat.

Stimuland
12-14-18, 04:28
This is a really late review probably a couple of months late. But the last time I saw Novia, I paid for the hour and "finished" in about 45 minutes. Yet she still spent the entire hour with me and offered to continue massaging me or even shower together.

The reason why I am posting this now is because I have had several negative experiences with other girls lately and am noticing a trend. They rush you and show you the door without any consideration for your time or money.

Bad Santa
12-14-18, 17:21
This is a really late review probably a couple of months late. But the last time I saw Novia, I paid for the hour and "finished" in about 45 minutes. Yet she still spent the entire hour with me and offered to continue massaging me or even shower together.

The reason why I am posting this now is because I have had several negative experiences with other girls lately and am noticing a trend. They rush you and show you the door without any consideration for your time or money.Agree. I've had a few experiences with a her co workers with bad work ethic. Paid for an hour but left after 45 or ealier. Maybe they are not getting a share from the hour fee ergo they don't care.

BS.

Stimuland
12-14-18, 18:49
Agree. I've had a few experiences with a her co workers with bad work ethic. Paid for an hour but left after 45 or ealier. Maybe they are not getting a share from the hour fee ergo they don't care.

BS.I've had this issue with many of the newer girls that just started working. I never had this issue before with any of my go-to girls at Honey (Paris, Novia, Eva.).

Ashtonian
12-14-18, 20:34
Hey guys been going to Honey for a while.

Anybody try out Hayden or Molly there?

Curiosity might get the better of me.

NeverTell
12-14-18, 22:25
Stopped by SSVFS in MV near a donut shop. It's a little farther SE than I usually explore. Asked for an hour massage and she asked me for 40 dolla. Escorted to room, undressed, laid down and got an incredible 40 minute massage. Then she jumps on table beween my legs and uses both hands to lightly touch the boys. It was so light and so faint but it shocked me and got me excited. Then she asked if I wanted a special massage. I said yes and she asked how much. I held up 4 fingers. She said no way like she was disguted and said 80 pretty stearnly. I came back with 60 and she wouldn't budge. Finally she said 80 would include access to her girls and a final counter of 70 from me and we off having fun. 70 is a crazy amount but I justified knowing I already got a 20 discount on the massage so my total outlay was about the same I would normaly pay and I would rather have more money going to the provider than to the house. It seemed like an overall reasonable deal especially becuase the massage part was so good. She finished the massage after the really nice HJ ending. In and out for 110 and got nearly 60 minutes. I think she said her name was Jeanie, she has long black hair, looked younger than actually is (40?) Nice b cups with responsive nipples.

TooLazy
12-15-18, 05:57
Detox Spa in GG Brookhurst / GG Blvd.

Pros: 930-02 am.

Saw "Jazmine". Cute Latina, decent rack. $. 5 door fee, $1-1. 5/6 for everything.

Cons: She couldn't / didn't finish. Felt kinda rushed, she's cute and all but kinda lackluster and disappointing.

May give it another shot with different girl but we'll see.

YMMV.

Enjoy.

MacNCheese
12-15-18, 12:17
Saw "Jazmine". Cute Latina, decent rack. $. 5 door fee, $1-1. 5/6 for everything.Don't know why people insist on using this pricing notation, but if you have to at least do it correctly.

.5 = 50.

$ = 100.

$. 5 = 150.

AsianPussy
12-15-18, 12:58
Yesterday I was in the area so I thought I'll try and book an hour with Krystal. Lucky me she had one slot open for an hour.

For those that don't know, Krystal is a tiny Vietnamese hottie. Pretty face, hard rocking body and seriously the best natural D tits you've ever seen. House fee for an hour is $65, little pricy but because her massage is so good I always boook an hour. I don't know why people are saying they don't get the full hour, 10-12 sessions with Krystal and I've always had the full hour. Even when we finish early she always goes back and does some extra massage till the time is up.

Well, it's been a month and her service was probably better then I remember. Strong solid cmt masssage on par with any pro massage I've ever had and an awesome sensual finish. I think someone thought her some tricks, there was way more teasing and she did a few new things that I liked. If you like butt play let her know, she's really into that. Also I love that when I tell her I want a nude massage she gets undressed right away and stays undressed the whole hour. Some girls who I won't mention don't undresss till they have their hands on your junk.

Seriously if you haven't tried her, do it she is worth it. Hurry she told me she is taking 2 weeks off for the holidays.

TooLazy
12-15-18, 14:45
Don't know why people insist on using this pricing notation, but if you have to at least do it correctly.

.5 = 50.

$ = 100.

$. 5 = 150.Haha. Sorry, thanks. Too early, lack of sleep.

CantBuyMeLove
12-15-18, 15:46
Yesterday I was in the area so I thought I'll try and book an hour with Krystal. Lucky me she had one slot open for an hour.

For those that don't know, Krystal is a tiny Vietnamese hottie. Pretty face, hard rocking body and seriously the best natural D tits you've ever seen. House fee for an hour is $65, little pricy but because her massage is so good I always boook an hour. I don't know why people are saying they don't get the full hour, 10-12 sessions with Krystal and I've always had the full hour. Even when we finish early she always goes back and does some extra massage till the time is up.

Well, it's been a month and her service was probably better then I remember. Strong solid cmt masssage on par with any pro massage I've ever had and an awesome sensual finish. I think someone thought her some tricks, there was way more teasing and she did a few new things that I liked. If you like butt play let her know, she's really into that. Also I love that when I tell her I want a nude massage she gets undressed right away and stays undressed the whole hour. Some girls who I won't mention don't undresss till they have their hands on your junk.

Seriously if you haven't tried her, do it she is worth it. Hurry she told me she is taking 2 weeks off for the holidays.I've seen Krystal a few times and I agree with everything you said. EXCEPT, she is definitley NOT a D-cup! More of a full B or C. Regardless, no complaints from me at all as far as her physical attributes are concerned. Actually, no complaints from me at all as far as anything with her is concerned (other than she does get busy and it's really best to book in advance) - that's why I keep coming back for more.

SpideyLennon
12-15-18, 16:47
Hi, how much did you tip her?

Seriously if you haven't tried her, do it she is worth it. Hurry she told me she is taking 2 weeks off for the holidays.

Ho Down Man2
12-15-18, 23:05
Stopped by SSVFS in MV near a donut shop. It's a little farther SE than I usually explore. Asked for an hour massage and she asked me for 40 dolla. Escorted to room, undressed, laid down and got an incredible 40 minute massage. Then she jumps on table beween my legs and uses both hands to lightly touch the boys. It was so light and so faint but it shocked me and got me excited. Then she asked if I wanted a special massage. I said yes and she asked how much. I held up 4 fingers. She said no way like she was disguted and said 80 pretty stearnly. I came back with 60 and she wouldn't budge. Finally she said 80 would include access to her girls and a final counter of 70 from me and we off having fun. 70 is a crazy amount but I justified knowing I already got a 20 discount on the massage so my total outlay was about the same I would normaly pay and I would rather have more money going to the provider than to the house. It seemed like an overall reasonable deal especially becuase the massage part was so good. She finished the massage after the really nice HJ ending. In and out for 110 and got nearly 60 minutes. I think she said her name was Jeanie, she has long black hair, looked younger than actually is (40?) Nice b cups with responsive nipples.Dude sorry to say but I think you got ripped. They will give the same massage regardless so paying extra cause you got a massage you like. I only paid $35 entry and then $40 for happy ending with some light roaming.

Remember you are in charge. If she was stern tell her thanks but no thanks and walk out or tell her that 40 is all you have.

Just can't keep giving in to these girls. Think with the big head not the little one.

KevAmps
12-15-18, 23:28
Last year, I mongered aggressively throughout OC and the SGV. By pure luck, I discovered a handful of twentysomething cuties, two Viets and two Latinas, who became my most repeated stops in my bi-monthly mongering circuit. We had great chemistry and they spoiled me with GFE-like sessions, and I tipped them well in turn.

Sadly, one by one, they have retired from the MP scene this past year. I have gone back out to try new places, but I am encountering only late thirtysomething and fortysomething providers, and most of them with disappointing levels of attractiveness. Sounds awful to say, like I'm some sort of prize, but there it is.

I finally tried Honey after seeing it mentioned so much here. Got Monica, Hannah, and Cara. They, and the other providers there, are definitely above average, looks-wise. But as much as I wanted to try all of Honey's providers, paying essentially FS prices for a fancier rub-and-tug just won't do.

A month ago, I went to a LMP in SGV and ended up with an older and somewhat attractive provider. I was hard from the tease to the flip and covered BJ, but finally went soft once inside her. Much to our mutual embarrassment. Since that episode, whenever I get the urge to monger, I just turn on some porn and give myself a wank, instead of paying to go to a MP and not know what kind of provider I'm going to get.

So, what is the next best option? HX? Escorts? Or are there any FS MPs out there with providers whose looks match those of the Honey girls?

AsianPussy
12-16-18, 02:31
I've seen Krystal a few times and I agree with everything you said. EXCEPT, she is definitley NOT a D-cup! More of a full B or C. Regardless, no complaints from me at all as far as her physical attributes are concerned. Actually, no complaints from me at all as far as anything with her is concerned (other than she does get busy and it's really best to book in advance) - that's why I keep coming back for more.I keep forgetting she's only 4'11", so that makes the boobs look bigger, so you are probably right, I just know they are big and taste good.

Mondo72
12-16-18, 06:36
Don't know why people insist on using this pricing notation, but if you have to at least do it correctly.

.5 = 50.

$ = 100.

$. 5 = 150.Hey Mac,

Couldn't agree more. Guess making it simple for everyone to understand, is not in review writing 101 class.

Mondo.

AsianOnly
12-16-18, 15:41
Last year, I mongered aggressively throughout OC and the SGV. By pure luck, I discovered a handful of twentysomething cuties, two Viets and two Latinas, who became my most repeated stops in my bi-monthly mongering circuit. We had great chemistry and they spoiled me with GFE-like sessions, and I tipped them well in turn.

Sadly, one by one, they have retired from the MP scene this past year. I have gone back out to try new places, but I am encountering only late thirtysomething and fortysomething providers, and most of them with disappointing levels of attractiveness. Sounds awful to say, like I'm some sort of prize, but there it is.

I finally tried Honey after seeing it mentioned so much here. Got Monica, Hannah, and Cara. They, and the other providers there, are definitely above average, looks-wise. But as much as I wanted to try all of Honey's providers, paying essentially FS prices for a fancier rub-and-tug just won't do.
Half of the providers these days can’t get the handy done. They are too old and low

A month ago, I went to a LMP in SGV and ended up with an older and somewhat attractive provider. I was hard from the tease to the flip and covered BJ, but finally went soft once inside her. Much to our mutual embarrassment. Since that episode, whenever I get the urge to monger, I just turn on some porn and give myself a wank, instead of paying to go to a MP and not know what kind of provider I'm going to get.

So, what is the next best option? HX? Escorts? Or are there any FS MPs out there with providers whose looks match those of the Honey girls?I agree with you. As much as I try to imagine that these girls are lookers it doesn't work. Plus the grannies are even getting greedy. If I am sore I have a legit foot place. If I need more a wank while watching poem is Much cheaper.

DannyZuco007
12-17-18, 15:31
I enjoy a frothy beverage or ten from the pub next door and I always see the older Asian owner of massage parlor stop in and talk.

To the guys she knows. Any info of the talent level and adult shenanigans would be appreciated.

I'm an HX guy, and curious about the Massage Parlor world. Thanks.

Lovergrrl
12-17-18, 23:35
I agree. Suki Alyssa and Andrea are way over priced for their services. But Alyssa and Suki have a full menu. Anything goes if you have extra cash to spend.

You get better bang for your buck in industry clubs or tropical lei.Absolutely.

If OC mongers don't mind the drive, the COI clubs (especially Synn) and TL in Upland are by far the best clubs to have fun, meet hot strippers and not break the bank.

Oc Amper
12-18-18, 03:07
Wow, now this is a place that hasn't been spoken of in many years!

I enjoy a frothy beverage or ten from the pub next door and I always see the older Asian owner of massage parlor stop in and talk.

To the guys she knows. Any info of the talent level and adult shenanigans would be appreciated.

I'm an HX guy, and curious about the Massage Parlor world. Thanks.

ShortBus17
12-18-18, 04:55
I am fairly nube from south OC, I try to stay up on the reviews for north OC in case I have the opportunity to be up in the area I can sample the goods. I tend to try out the under. 6 HR for now at least. I saw Vy popped up quite a bit here and in RM. Arrived mid day, mms was hot and looked great in her little dress. She knew I was new, paid my. 4 and was assigned Leila or Lala (wasn't exactly sure). She is shorter, 30's, and a bit heavy but was very nice and the massage was pretty good, and the massage part is important to me. Not much teasing, on the flip asked if I wanted anything special where her hand was hovering, which I did. Offered top off, let me unzip. Darker, tan tatas probably a nice B, tasted nice. I initiated the conversation, I am usually pretty quiet. Felt natural, found out she was half Mexican half Viet. After mission accomplished, which was done well, she continued the rest of the 60 minutes with nice, soothing head massage. Never spoke of money but I gave her. 6. I wouldn't mind her again but I'm interested in seeing the rest of the providers.

YoloLogist
12-18-18, 14:39
Lucky Feet.

Went there yesterday, paid 30 for an hour and waited on the bottom floor lobby. Got Selina and she led me to one of their curtained rooms. She's a skinny Chinese gal around 28-35 ish. She's a 6 for looks, 7 for the decent massage, and that was that. So tipped her 20 and left. Seems legit but as I was walking back to my car, I saw a sign that points out their other unit upstairs. Anybody else had "luck" here?

AlekSander5369
12-18-18, 20:28
Please someone tell me where I can find this Krystal everyone is talking about some sort of contact or address because someone said honey spa in Anaheim and there's no place at the address google gives me please help.

AlekSander5369
12-18-18, 20:30
Hi, how much did you tip her?Someone please tell me where to find Krystal and please provide a contact or address.

FishNChips
12-18-18, 23:17
One by One in Westminster.

Weird vibe. Very rushed and mechanical.

Standard 30/40 but the provider was not into her job unfortunately.

Will not repeat until I hear it's changed for the better.

FNC.

YellowFinTuna
12-19-18, 01:58
I went over to Happy Lilly on Bolsa in Westminster looking for another place and this shop had great parking for my rig. Got Jun Le for $35/ hr. She was a 7 on looks and a 9 on the massage but no HE available and she knew I was ready. Crazy curtain, sliding door setup. She said "Next time. " which unfortunately will never come.

Bit the bullet and headed over to Emerald in Orange for my ATF Julie. A little pricey but Julie is a 10 with a 5 massage and a 10 HE. Julie works Friday through Sunday and speaks perfect English. I've been seeing her for almost a year now and I need to try something different as her massages are getting shorter and worse and I need to try something new.

OCPlayer
12-19-18, 11:55

I'm an HX guy, and curious about the Massage Parlor world. Thanks.I haven't been to that shop in a year. But there used to be 3 shops there. I don't know the names of any of them. There were two together next to the bar on Ponderosa. Then there was another one a hundred yards closer to 17th. The one closer to 17th changed hands many times and really ranged in monger opportunity. At one point they were all in with line ups, techs wearing lingerie, etc. They got bought out by another owner and it toned way down. The other two next to the bar have been owned or managed by the same mama for several years. She is Korean I believe and about 50 or so. She usually has her B size tits popping out of her shirt and pushed up under her chin. She didn't usually do the massages and you could only get HJ at those two places. Things might be different now as I haven't been there since 12/17.

Panchito33
12-19-18, 12:10
Not hard if you look.

Someone please tell me where to find Krystal and please provide a contact or address.

RealSexyPanda
12-20-18, 02:54
I went to a regular spot and requested my non-regular girl since she is heavily reviewed on the maps site for extras.

After showering, I saw the mamasan sitting in another room with an upset or disappointment look.

Did I shoot myself in the foot here? I normally see the recommended girl or my regular.

Lovergrrl
12-20-18, 10:58
I went to a regular spot and requested my non-regular girl since she is heavily reviewed on the maps site for extras.

After showering, I saw the mamasan sitting in another room with an upset or disappointment look.

Did I shoot myself in the foot here? I normally see the recommended girl or my regular.First off, why are you assumng that her look had anything to do with you? She could have had something else on her mind.

Secondly, and more importantly - your money, your choice. You don't owe anybody anything. It's a business. Never forget that.

Wally Wally
12-20-18, 11:08
SH massage have not been for ages. Use to know all the girls, all gone by now. Guess its hit or miss now? Price still good.

Wireless91910
12-20-18, 11:29
I learned earlier in my monger career, they love you as long as you have money, when the money runs out, they no longer love you. Side note. Please use the front door at F&C. Was getting busy with Lucy in the far room on right, when someone tried to enter backdoor (I was in her backdoor). Was not a good moment. Man up and walk in the front. No shame.

First off, why are you assumng that her look had anything to do with you? She could have had something else on her mind.

Secondly, and more importantly - your money, your choice. You don't owe anybody anything. It's a business. Never forget that.

AlexRodriguez
12-20-18, 19:28
I learned earlier in my monger career, they love you as long as you have money, when the money runs out, they no longer love you. Side note. Please use the front door at F&C. Was getting busy with Lucy in the far room on right, when someone tried to enter backdoor (I was in her backdoor). Was not a good moment. Man up and walk in the front. No shame.That had to be a boner killer LOL. Sorry to hear that.

BTW, anyone try & get lucy & anna together for a threesome session?

I asked lucy but she said she gets "jealous" LOL.

Lovergrrl
12-21-18, 01:03
That had to be a boner killer LOL. Sorry to hear that.

I asked lucy but she said she gets "jealous" LOL.While I think that Anna would be totally on board for a 3 some, I get the feeling that Lucy wouldn't go for it. Her claim of jealously is probably code for "I wouldn't like having to possibly touch another woman". Just a hunch based on the first time I walked into the place and Lucy was standing out front. She disappeared damn fast into the back when I walked in and I got Anna instead. No complaints on Anna, btw. She's pretty awesome. Never tried Lucy and based on my gut feeling about her I doubt that I ever will.

Caribe
12-21-18, 01:58
While I think that Anna would be totally on board for a 3 some, I get the feeling that Lucy wouldn't go for it. Her claim of jealously is probably code for "I wouldn't like having to possibly touch another woman". Just a hunch based on the first time I walked into the place and Lucy was standing out front. She disappeared damn fast into the back when I walked in and I got Anna instead. No complaints on Anna, btw. She's pretty awesome. Never tried Lucy and based on my gut feeling about her I doubt that I ever will.Does anyone know if Lucy is local to the shop? Anna is local. Some of the others as well Papasan are from the SGV.

Quinby1
12-21-18, 02:50
Lucky Feet.

Went there yesterday, paid 30 for an hour and waited on the bottom floor lobby. Got Selina and she led me to one of their curtained rooms. She's a skinny Chinese gal around 28-35 ish. She's a 6 for looks, 7 for the decent massage, and that was that. So tipped her 20 and left. Seems legit but as I was walking back to my car, I saw a sign that points out their other unit upstairs. Anybody else had "luck" here?Yes, ask for Annie. HE only though.

KingOfFighters
12-21-18, 06:02

I asked lucy but she said she gets "jealous" LOL.I just went yesterday and I asked similar, got a similar reply so probably a no go with Lucy. By the way, this place had like 8 girls there (when I went about a year ago, they didn't have that many), do they all do (bb) FS?

Mr Quimper
12-21-18, 15:47
I just went yesterday and I asked similar, got a similar reply so probably a no go with Lucy. By the way, this place had like 8 girls there (when I went about a year ago, they didn't have that many), do they all do (bb) FS?Only the ones that work the "big room".

IDontKnow21
12-21-18, 16:37
I posted this review on another site, so I'm just going to copy and paste it here. 90 total. Enjoy.

So I get Ruby. I'm 56 so to me she is okay looking. I like her tits. She has pants on though. Not a good sign. She has a great attitude though. So I get in the room strip, and lie face down. Ruby comes in asks if I had been here. Yes I say (I hadn't). Asks who have I seen. Kylie I say. Ohh she says and her hand goes right to my balls. You want hand job? No I want everything. You want my pussy. I can't do that, how about I suck you. I'm kinda of like what? She pulls down her pants and tells me woman time. There is the pussy, looking clean shaved, although hard to tell it's so dark, but I see a pad. Okay Suck me I say. She pulls her pants back up and leaves and comes back with saran wrap and tells me to turn over. I just laugh and ask if she is going to use that? She tells me it will be great. Yeah whatever. I know I'm never going to bust with that. She takes off her top and I start sucking on those tits. That gets me hard at least, hahaha and I am enjoying those tits, but this saran wrap blow job is going no where. To her credit she realizes this and starts to work on my balls with her tongue bare. That's a lot better, but even in my horny state I was in it would take forever for me to nut off with that saran wrap. She takes off the wrap and stops and just looks at my cock. She pulls her pants down again and looks at her own pussy and then looks at me. I want to fuck you so bad but I can't she says. She goes back to sucking my balls and jacking my cock, while I play with her tits and rub her ass. She actually uses her other hand on herself. Hahah What the hell. This isn't bad so I just go with it and she keeps at it until I blow a pretty good size load. She cleans me up and grabs my cock again. She still has her pants down, top up and she tells me she wants to fuck me. Hahaha I'm like okay, but. She says she will be done by Sunday she thinks. I go Sunday? You sure? She thinks for a moment and say Friday. You remember my name Ruby. I'm like okay. She pulls her pants up pulls her top down and disappears. At this point I'm just laughing. At least I got a decent nut and I did enjoy it. She comes back in the room with water as I'm getting dressed. She pulls her top back up and has me start sucking her tits. I take a breath and she steps back and pulls down her pants again. See this pussy she says. Yeah. It's very tight. She point to her stomach scar and says I have kid here, pussy stay very tight. I want to you to fuck it. I'm like okay and go back to sucking her tits. I got to say this really turned me on and I got hard again. She grabs me in a hug and starts fucking motion on me. She feels my hard cock and stops, and grabs it. The she unzips and takes it out. Again so soon. She says. Yeah I say. 2 times you can fuck me she asks. Sure I say why not? She gives me a big hug and kisses me on the lips. Hahaha I finish getting dressed while she is rubbing me all over and telling me don't forget her name Ruby and come back before Christmas so I can fuck her. I guess I'll give her a try since she seems to want it so bad. Good act anyway. I just wonder if saran wrap is the condom. Hahaha.

OakOak22
12-21-18, 16:42
I posted this review on another site, so I'm just going to copy and paste it here. 90 total. Enjoy.

So I get Ruby. I'm 56 so to me she is okay looking. I like her tits. She has pants on though. Not a good sign. She has a great attitude though. So I get in the room strip, and lie face down. Ruby comes in asks if I had been here. Yes I say (I hadn't). Asks who have I seen. Kylie I say. Ohh she says and her hand goes right to my balls. You want hand job? No I want everything. You want my pussy. I can't do that, how about I suck you. I'm kinda of like what? She pulls down her pants and tells me woman time. There is the pussy, looking clean shaved, although hard to tell it's so dark, but I see a pad. Okay Suck me I say. She pulls her pants back up and leaves and comes back with saran wrap and tells me to turn over. I just laugh and ask if she is going to use that? She tells me it will be great. Yeah whatever. I know I'm never going to bust with that. She takes off her top and I start sucking on those tits. That gets me hard at least, hahaha and I am enjoying those tits, but this saran wrap blow job is going no where. To her credit she realizes this and starts to work on my balls with her tongue bare. That's a lot better, but even in my horny state I was in it would take forever for me to nut off with that saran wrap. She takes off the wrap and stops and just looks at my cock. She pulls her pants down again and looks at her own pussy and then looks at me. I want to fuck you so bad but I can't she says. She goes back to sucking my balls and jacking my cock, while I play with her tits and rub her ass. She actually uses her other hand on herself. Hahah What the hell. This isn't bad so I just go with it and she keeps at it until I blow a pretty good size load. She cleans me up and grabs my cock again. She still has her pants down, top up and she tells me she wants to fuck me. Hahaha I'm like okay, but. She says she will be done by Sunday she thinks. I go Sunday? You sure? She thinks for a moment and say Friday. You remember my name Ruby. I'm like okay. She pulls her pants up pulls her top down and disappears. At this point I'm just laughing. At least I got a decent nut and I did enjoy it. She comes back in the room with water as I'm getting dressed. She pulls her top back up and has me start sucking her tits. I take a breath and she steps back and pulls down her pants again. See this pussy she says. Yeah. It's very tight. She point to her stomach scar and says I have kid here, pussy stay very tight. I want to you to fuck it. I'm like okay and go back to sucking her tits. I got to say this really turned me on and I got hard again. She grabs me in a hug and starts fucking motion on me. She feels my hard cock and stops, and grabs it. The she unzips and takes it out. Again so soon. She says. Yeah I say. 2 times you can fuck me she asks. Sure I say why not? She gives me a big hug and kisses me on the lips. Hahaha I finish getting dressed while she is rubbing me all over and telling me don't forget her name Ruby and come back before Christmas so I can fuck her. I guess I'll give her a try since she seems to want it so bad. Good act anyway. I just wonder if saran wrap is the condom. Hahaha.What was the damage friend?

OakOak22
12-21-18, 16:44
Had an amazing time with mindi the other day, felt almost GFE. She doesn't like the Instagram by the way, to the guy who made it. She told me it creeps her out when people message her on there.

ToTheLoser
12-21-18, 17:39

So I get Ruby. I'm 56 so to me she is okay looking. I like her tits. She has pants on though. Not a good sign. She has a great attitude though. So I get in the room strip, and lie face down. Ruby comes in asks if I had been here. Yes I say (I hadn't). Asks who have I seen. Kylie I say. Ohh she says and her hand goes right to my balls. You want hand job? No I want everything. You want my pussy. I can't do that, how about I suck you. I'm kinda of like what? She pulls down her pants and tells me woman time. There is the pussy, looking clean shaved, although hard to tell it's so dark, but I see a pad. Okay Suck me I say. She pulls her pants back up and leaves and comes back with saran wrap and tells me to turn over. I just laugh and ask if she is going to use that? She tells me it will be great. Yeah whatever. I know I'm never going to bust with that. She takes off her top and I start sucking on those tits. That gets me hard at least, hahaha and I am enjoying those tits, but this saran wrap blow job is going no where. To her credit she realizes this and starts to work on my balls with her tongue bare. That's a lot better, but even in my horny state I was in it would take forever for me to nut off with that saran wrap. She takes off the wrap and stops and just looks at my cock. She pulls her pants down again and looks at her own pussy and then looks at me. I want to fuck you so bad but I can't she says. She goes back to sucking my balls and jacking my cock, while I play with her tits and rub her ass. She actually uses her other hand on herself. Hahah What the hell. This isn't bad so I just go with it and she keeps at it until I blow a pretty good size load. She cleans me up and grabs my cock again. She still has her pants down, top up and she tells me she wants to fuck me. Hahaha I'm like okay, but. She says she will be done by Sunday she thinks. I go Sunday? You sure? She thinks for a moment and say Friday. You remember my name Ruby. I'm like okay. She pulls her pants up pulls her top down and disappears. At this point I'm just laughing. At least I got a decent nut and I did enjoy it. She comes back in the room with water as I'm getting dressed. She pulls her top back up and has me start sucking her tits. I take a breath and she steps back and pulls down her pants again. See this pussy she says. Yeah. It's very tight. She point to her stomach scar and says I have kid here, pussy stay very tight. I want to you to fuck it. I'm like okay and go back to sucking her tits. I got to say this really turned me on and I got hard again. She grabs me in a hug and starts fucking motion on me. She feels my hard cock and stops, and grabs it. The she unzips and takes it out. Again so soon. She says. Yeah I say. 2 times you can fuck me she asks. Sure I say why not? She gives me a big hug and kisses me on the lips. Hahaha I finish getting dressed while she is rubbing me all over and telling me don't forget her name Ruby and come back before Christmas so I can fuck her. I guess I'll give her a try since she seems to want it so bad. Good act anyway. I just wonder if saran wrap is the condom. Hahaha.Damn bro, you definitely go something happening hahaha. Werk it!

Jabronii
12-21-18, 19:11

So I get Ruby. I'm 56 so to me she is okay looking. I like her tits. She has pants on though. Not a good sign. She has a great attitude though. So I get in the room strip, and lie face down. Ruby comes in asks if I had been here. Yes I say (I hadn't). Asks who have I seen. Kylie I say. Ohh she says and her hand goes right to my balls. You want hand job? No I want everything. You want my pussy. I can't do that, how about I suck you. I'm kinda of like what? She pulls down her pants and tells me woman time. There is the pussy, looking clean shaved, although hard to tell it's so dark, but I see a pad. Okay Suck me I say. She pulls her pants back up and leaves and comes back with saran wrap and tells me to turn over. I just laugh and ask if she is going to use that? She tells me it will be great. Yeah whatever. I know I'm never going to bust with that. She takes off her top and I start sucking on those tits. That gets me hard at least, hahaha and I am enjoying those tits, but this saran wrap blow job is going no where. To her credit she realizes this and starts to work on my balls with her tongue bare. That's a lot better, but even in my horny state I was in it would take forever for me to nut off with that saran wrap. She takes off the wrap and stops and just looks at my cock. She pulls her pants down again and looks at her own pussy and then looks at me. I want to fuck you so bad but I can't she says. She goes back to sucking my balls and jacking my cock, while I play with her tits and rub her ass. She actually uses her other hand on herself. Hahah What the hell. This isn't bad so I just go with it and she keeps at it until I blow a pretty good size load. She cleans me up and grabs my cock again. She still has her pants down, top up and she tells me she wants to fuck me. Hahaha I'm like okay, but. She says she will be done by Sunday she thinks. I go Sunday? You sure? She thinks for a moment and say Friday. You remember my name Ruby. I'm like okay. She pulls her pants up pulls her top down and disappears. At this point I'm just laughing. At least I got a decent nut and I did enjoy it. She comes back in the room with water as I'm getting dressed. She pulls her top back up and has me start sucking her tits. I take a breath and she steps back and pulls down her pants again. See this pussy she says. Yeah. It's very tight. She point to her stomach scar and says I have kid here, pussy stay very tight. I want to you to fuck it. I'm like okay and go back to sucking her tits. I got to say this really turned me on and I got hard again. She grabs me in a hug and starts fucking motion on me. She feels my hard cock and stops, and grabs it. The she unzips and takes it out. Again so soon. She says. Yeah I say. 2 times you can fuck me she asks. Sure I say why not? She gives me a big hug and kisses me on the lips. Hahaha I finish getting dressed while she is rubbing me all over and telling me don't forget her name Ruby and come back before Christmas so I can fuck her. I guess I'll give her a try since she seems to want it so bad. Good act anyway. I just wonder if saran wrap is the condom. Hahaha.Even if she was just acting that's a good act LOL. I'll definitely have to try this place out. I go to Westminster 2-3 times a week for work so I'll definitely take a look. Great report man.

Lovergrrl
12-21-18, 21:16
Only the ones that work the "big room".LOL yeah as soon as PPS sees that you want the $40 "Big Room" he knows it's game on for sure and sends in the A team.

Ocrealguy
12-22-18, 02:24

I asked lucy but she said she gets "jealous" LOL.Not sure that this is worth bragging about for sure, but I will admit to getting both Ana and Lucy together (hey every once in awhile you got to say wft). It took a 3-4 times of asking Lucy to get Ana but eventually she relented. Paid an extra $40 for room for Ana. Lucy was definitely jealous of sharing tho, even tried to tell me to tip Ana less cause she did more of the work! I will say this, for whatever its worth they went through what seemed like a quart of alcohol wiping between each change off. Was it worth it? Kinda in the "I had to do it once" I guess so, but probably not again.

AsianPussy
12-22-18, 09:11
LOL, she made it, I just showed her how.

Had an amazing time with mindi the other day, felt almost GFE. She doesn't like the Instagram by the way, to the guy who made it. She told me it creeps her out when people message her on there.

Lovergrrl
12-22-18, 11:05
Not sure that this is worth bragging about for sure, but I will admit to getting both Ana and Lucy together (hey every once in awhile you got to say wft). It took a 3-4 times of asking Lucy to get Ana but eventually she relented. Paid an extra $40 for room for Ana. Lucy was definitely jealous of sharing tho, even tried to tell me to tip Ana less cause she did more of the work! I will say this, for whatever its worth they went through what seemed like a quart of alcohol wiping between each change off. Was it worth it? Kinda in the "I had to do it once" I guess so, but probably not again.Sounds......bad. When I want a 3 some I want the other 2 girls into it at least a little bit and willing to interact with each other. Sounds like you might as well have run back and forth to each one in different rooms. Doesn't sound worth pursuing. But thanks for TOFTT.

Wireless91910
12-22-18, 16:25
Had me thinking. I'm going to ask Lucy to repeat this famous phrase and see if she we let me record it.

https://youtu.be/9DJZtf2aS2Y

Sounds......bad. When I want a 3 some I want the other 2 girls into it at least a little bit and willing to interact with each other. Sounds like you might as well have run back and forth to each one in different rooms. Doesn't sound worth pursuing. But thanks for TOFTT.

Wireless91910
12-22-18, 16:27
https://youtu.be/b2UD1Orh9K8

Only the ones that work the "big room".

ZzzBoy14
12-22-18, 17:33
I'm moving to a new state for work. I'm going to miss being in Socal so bad. I'm going on a Bodycare, Honey Spa, Heavenly Hands, and Sapphire Spa rampage for about a month.

IgnusDeo
12-22-18, 19:47
So I've just returned to the OC after nearly a year and a half living overseas, and I was wondering what the best places for really good nuru / bodyslides are these days? I seem to be seeing a lot about Honey and Sapphire, though I've never personally been before leaving. If at those places, who would why'all recommend, and if not at those spots, where and who would you recommend for a good time? No FS is completely fine.

IgnusDeo
12-22-18, 20:17
After spending nearly a year and a half overseas, I've finally come back home. Since I know how fast things can change in the scene, I was wondering which places and which MPs who give the best nuru / bodyslide and massages why'all would recommend. I've been seeing quite a number of mentions of Honey and Sapphire, so which ladies would you guys recommend, as well as for other places? Thanks in advance!

IDontKnow21
12-22-18, 23:56
What was the damage friend?30 to the house. 60 to her. I was only going to go 40, but I had such a good time with it I gave her an extra 20.

PotShot
12-23-18, 02:07
Lucy is hard to get away from. I was working and camping in the warehouse on a job site down the road for a couple of months and I hit that place at least 10 times. I always got bagged by Lucy. She even flaked on a couple appointments to make sure I didn't get to sample any of the other talent. I like Lucy but I also like a variety of pussy but I just could not catch her busy and she never takes a day off. I was doing laundry next door one day and I think I saw Lovergrrl on her way out. If so you're pretty classy looking to be hanging out at the dives the rest of us are limited to. Anna came over to the laundromat in her red dress a few minutes later to rotate some towels to the drier and I tried to chat her up. She recognized me but with limited English all we ended up doing was showing each other pictures on our cell phones of places we like. Lucy saw us, immediately came over and got between us showing me pictures too then when Anna left Lucy took off as well then came back with some food. Some weird pastry titty looking things stuffed with meat and veggies which were pretty good. As soon as my laundry was done she practically through me over her shoulder and dragged me in for an hour of BB 3 hole exploration with rimming. I heard another monger next door grunting away apparently with Anna and on the way out I caught Anna using the hose on the deep sink spigot to hose the goo out her cooch since they don't have a shower there. She just grinned at at me and kept on hosing. Classy! LOL. I'm back in the desert now at my ranch 18 miles as a crow flies from my nearest neighbors a couple of old dykes who are starting to look good already, waiting for phase 2 of that job to kick off sometime after the holidays. Maybe I'll get lucky next time and get to try some of the other girls next month. There is a skinny, young one with a butter face who wears jeans and has some nice little titties peaking out of her blouse. I don't know if she is one of the legit ones or not but I wouldn't mind taking her for a spin if she is into it. She did give me the eye a couple visits before Lucy bagged me.

Happy Hoin!

Ashtonian
12-23-18, 11:22

Seriously if you haven't tried her, do it she is worth it. Hurry she told me she is taking 2 weeks off for the holidays.I gave Krystal a shot. Great body and Great Massage. She walked all over my back and legs. On par with a pro. Well worth the tip even if there was no HE LOL.

Before I came in for the appointment I saw someone smoking in the back of the shopping center I come in for the appointment and I am pretty sure it was her. But didn't smell like smoke at all. Great experience over all worth a try.

ArchOwl
12-23-18, 19:03
Signs on the road in front of the place said 30 for an hour massage. Gave the PPS my hard earned cash, led to a room with just a curtain. Got Mimi, maybe early / mid 40's? Massage was eh, but there was a whole lot of teasing throughout. Negotiated on flip, goods came out. Allowed for FIV and some tit play. Non shaved down under. Finished and paid 60.

Getting kind of bored, still haven't found a girl I really like yet; closest is Krystal but she's always busy and doesn't go past HE.

YellowFinTuna
12-23-18, 22:27
Went to Lila Spa on Fern in GG and met. Wait for it. Lila. I walked in an nobody was in front and I noticed the rate sign and it was. 6 for an hour so I was walking out and 'Lila' came out in a stunning dress with tons of cleavage and everything that goes with it. I was already done becuase. 6 was over budget so I asked her if she was the one doing my massage and she said she was so I was hooked and paid the. 6 because there was no way she was going to be able to do a massage in that low cut dress so I knew something had to be happening here.

She walked me into the room in the back, locked door to the rooms, solid doors with locks on every room and solid walls up to the ceiling, and very very clean looking. She was somewhat surprised that I wanted an hour and said. 4 for half an hour and I said that an hour was fine because I like the massage. She said she'd be back and I disrobed and got on the table.

Weird occurance #1 was the table simply had a pillow and no face opening. Weird occurance #2 was when 5 minutes later, a young good Latina named Paris comes in and she has a tool basket with her. We discus options and she says that she doesn't do massages at all. Nada, and she said that Lila does and she'll go get her.

Lila shows up and we work a deal for $80 nekked massage but she only wants to do 30 minutes. I agree and she disrobes and tells me to roll over on my back and starts the jackhammer. She was a stunning Viet with fairly good bolt-ons, but with such an abrupt start, it takes me 15 minutes to finish. She cleans me up, gets dressed and asks if I want water. I do and that's the end. Total time about 20 minutes.

If you're into full service without the massage. This is the place for you. I, unfortunately won't be back.

YellowFinTuna
12-23-18, 23:15
Went to Lila Spa on Fern in GG and met. Wait for it. Lila. I walked in an nobody was in front and I noticed the rate sign and it was. 6 for an hour so I was walking out and 'Lila' came out in a stunning dress with tons of cleavage and everything that goes with it. I was already done becuase. 6 was over budget so I asked her if she was the one doing my massage and she said she was so I was hooked and paid the. 6 because there was no way she was going to be able to do a massage in that low cut dress so I knew something had to be happening here.

She walked me into the room in the back, locked door to the rooms, solid doors with locks on every room and solid walls up to the ceiling, and very very clean looking. She was somewhat surprised that I wanted an hour and said. 4 for half an hour and I said that an hour was fine because I like the massage. She said she'd be back and I disrobed and got on the table.

Weird occurance #1 was the table simply had a pillow and no face opening. Weird occurance #2 was when 5 minutes later, a young good Latina named Paris comes in and she has a tool basket with her. We discus options and she says that she doesn't do massages at all. Nada, and she said that Lila does and she'll go get her.

Lila shows up and we work a deal for $80 nekked massage but she only wants to do 30 minutes. I agree and she disrobes and tells me to roll over on my back and starts the jackhammer. She was a stunning Viet with fairly good bolt-ons, but with such an abrupt start, it takes me 15 minutes to finish. She cleans me up, gets dressed and asks if I want water. I do and that's the end. Total time about 20 minutes.

If you're into full service without the massage. This is the place for you. I, unfortunately won't be back.Forgot to mention that she gave me. 2 back at the end. Weird occurance #3 LOL.

Ocrealguy
12-24-18, 00:01
Sounds......bad. When I want a 3 some I want the other 2 girls into it at least a little bit and willing to interact with each other. Sounds like you might as well have run back and forth to each one in different rooms. Doesn't sound worth pursuing. But thanks for TOFTT.LOL the way you describe running back and forth is pretty much exactly as it was. In fact, one would probably be better doing half hour with each. But separately which is why I said I wouldn't do it again. But as you noted, once in awhile you try something different.

RBFSyndrome
12-24-18, 00:21
Does anyone over at f&c have natural ones that are c+ cup? Do they do cim? Seems like they do everything bbfscip etc.

What're prices there again?

Also, anyone have any lucky over at MPs on newport ave near usps? There's a bunch there but not sure if any are good.

Who does CIM in oc?

Tipisil
12-24-18, 00:47
I'm moving to a new state for work. I'm going to miss being in Socal so bad. I'm going on a Bodycare, Honey Spa, Heavenly Hands, and Sapphire Spa rampage for about a month.This is the first time I've heard heavenly hands. Do they have an Instagram? More info?

EastHornDog14
12-24-18, 01:02

If you're into full service without the massage. This is the place for you. I, unfortunately won't be back.So FS is on the menu? Do you know what other providers were there? (Viet, Chinese, etc.).

YellowFinTuna
12-24-18, 03:11
So FS is on the menu? Do you know what other providers were there? (Viet, Chinese, etc.).I'm certain FS was on the menu as well as other variances YMMV though and it was a slow Sunday. Lila was definitely Viet because I asked her and Paris looked Hispanic, mid20's maybe and very cute with a large tattoo on her left forearm. If I had known that Lila's massage was non-existant. I would have simply picked Paris. The massage is 60% for me. I didn't see any other technicians.

OakOak22
12-24-18, 12:36
LOL, she made it, I just showed her how.LOL that's not what she told me but whatevs, as long as she gets enough business to stay open while not getting GPS I'm all for it, you guys need to not overpay!

OCPlayer
12-26-18, 15:49
I have found a couple of the shops I normally visit are a little slow during the holidays. One was even closed in the middle of their posted hours. I think when they are slow you tend to get better, non rushed service. One of my regular stops even provided me with a beer. When I finished, she sent me packing with another. Other opinions on holiday pluses and minuses?

MaxCummings
12-26-18, 19:20
So I was on IG today, when I came across Nirvans spa in los alamitos. I did some searching and it was last mentioned a while back in the forums. It shows open, web site and IG look good, owner name is rose from what I read and if she looks anything close to IG I want to visit. Anyone ever been here?

Courious G
12-26-18, 22:52
Looking for Kat. Anyone has her new / previous location (s) ? PM ok.

Signs on the road in front of the place said 30 for an hour massage. Gave the PPS my hard earned cash, led to a room with just a curtain. Got Mimi, maybe early / mid 40's? Massage was eh, but there was a whole lot of teasing throughout. Negotiated on flip, goods came out. Allowed for FIV and some tit play. Non shaved down under. Finished and paid 60.

Getting kind of bored, still haven't found a girl I really like yet; closest is Krystal but she's always busy and doesn't go past HE.

Tipisil
12-27-18, 13:45
Anyone have any info on heavenly hands? I've got a few days off of work and want to hit up a new place that's not sapphire or honey.

Ocdtnb
12-27-18, 15:31
So I was on IG today, when I came across Nirvans spa in los alamitos. I did some searching and it was last mentioned a while back in the forums. It shows open, web site and IG look good, owner name is rose from what I read and if she looks anything close to IG I want to visit. Anyone ever been here?I've been twice in the last 2 years or so. If you want Rose, you need to make an appointment. I haven't had Rose. From what I can tell, it's Rose + a granny squad. The rooms have locking doors, but the walls don't go all the way up. So, in my last experience, I had a granny putting her knees into my back for a "massage" while I listened to the fella next door enjoy his appointment with Rose. No idea what the full menu includes. Rose is decent looking, but not as young as she looks on your phone.

I won't return; but I'd be interested if anyone knows another good option in that area.

NathanCross
12-27-18, 16:40
So I was on IG today, when I came across Nirvans spa in los alamitos. I did some searching and it was last mentioned a while back in the forums. It shows open, web site and IG look good, owner name is rose from what I read and if she looks anything close to IG I want to visit. Anyone ever been here?It's located in a busy plaza and the walls doesn't go all the way up. You can get HJ there but if you're looking for FS you might want to book an appointment with Rose.

YoloLogist
12-27-18, 18:36
Anyone have any info on heavenly hands? I've got a few days off of work and want to hit up a new place that's not sapphire or honey.Just PMed ya, check your inbox.

Lovergrrl
12-27-18, 20:54
Anyone have any info on heavenly hands? I've got a few days off of work and want to hit up a new place that's not sapphire or honey.Was there about an hour ago. Saw Ivanka, a hot tiny 20yo blonde. Place is another HS shop. Plenty of parking and an overall nice facility. Only thing I didn't like was that the restrooms are out in the hall so you got to get a key, just like at BCC.

Tipisil
12-27-18, 22:19
Was there about an hour ago. Saw Ivanka, a hot tiny 20yo blonde. Place is another HS shop. Plenty of parking and an overall nice facility. Only thing I didn't like was that the restrooms are out in the hall so you got to get a key, just like at BCC.Is that on the same mall? I think I've chatted with Ivanka before and I saw her at HS recently (not in person). How was Ivanka? I want to try a few outside of Paris / novia / amber / valerie, but that drains that wallet fast.

Tipisil
12-27-18, 22:21
Had some time on my hands and just had to see Lucy. Went in, asked for the big room and Lucy. Was warned if I was sure that that's what I wanted. Saw her and thought twice about my decisions. Went to the back. Light massage and then the action. Boy can she take it in both anywhere with little to no complaint. Finished up with a massage then round 2. Had to check it off my list.

Mnoire
12-27-18, 22:22
Saw Julie at Honey Spa. Definitely her on Instagram. 30 why / o with small tits and great ass, a little loose around the mid-section. Very nice personality and seems to enjoy her work. Average massage, allows breast and ass play but avoids your hands if you try for her coochie. She does a very nice HE by simulating intercourse while sliding on top and moaning softly. Will repeat when I have time. Nice girl, if you like her pic check her out. Has anyone any experience to share with Asian Ruby at HS?