PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

B Malibu
02-04-08, 20:05
New girl @ Trabuco named Debbie. Looked Indian, but said half mexi half asian. Smoker's voice, loose pussy, but pleasant and never rushed. Multiple positions, standing k9 was fun. Perfect English.

Monica (mamasan) hooked me up with a discount at the door since it was so slow on SB Sunday.

40 (normally 50) / 80

B Malibu
02-05-08, 04:31
Place on Central. There are 2 upstairs, I went back to the one in the corner thats open until midnight. They also do a table shower. I got another younger good looking girl. Name started with a D. Hot body, nice long hair, wearing sweats. Good massage made me happy. I saw Jenny last time I was there. She only works on weekends but shes freak'n hot. Dont know if she does anything extra since nobody messaged my nothing. I got nothing from her the first time.

Theres another place on 1100 n tustin. Its upstairs "D" chiro office. Has latinas and asians. They say they have been there for 3 months. I did not go inside yet but will in the future unless someones been there already.
Went to this place today and got Anna. Decent looking with big knockers (might have been the bra). Anyway, thoght I had read that there was a fs Latina place on Central, but obviously I went to the wrong place.

Girl at the counter was cute, so thought I'd try my luck. No go on FS or BJ, but HJ was offered and I declined. Girl only gave me a light twenty minute finger rub down and when I offered her a .10 tip, she got mad. She demanded .20, but I told her I'd give her .10 (for karma) or nothing. She took the tip.

What bugs me about a non-certified masseuse demanding a 50% tip for providing no services, is that if you get a real massage from a legit place like Burke Williams etc, and tip the masseuse 20-25%, they're stoked! I know, I know, these girls' probably don't understand percentages, but still, .20 for a finger rub, no way!

I guess everybody has areas where they tip large. For instance, I eat out virtually evey day/night and thus I tip (friendly and attentive) bartenders and food servers PHAT! Usually 50%-100% on my smaller checks and 30%-50% on my larger bills. Why am I telling you all this?!?!? :)

FYI... some old white guy was sleeping upright (snoring) in a chair behind the counter?!?!?

Member #3942
02-05-08, 09:29
The FS latina asian place is just down the hall from there!

B Malibu
02-06-08, 06:00
The FS latina asian place is just down the hall from there!
I actually walked in there afterwards, but mama said all girls were busy. good to know that is indeed the place.

Newportlocal
02-07-08, 00:01
After all the research on this thread I have decided to ask for some help. Not knowing the terms and acronyms for the locations, I have a request. I just joined a day ago and am looking for some direction from those here with experience, and I see there are a lot of you. I have been a hobbyist for over 30 years, mostly concentrating on MPs for the past ten of those. I am a nostalgic customer of the Long Beach PCH area and also Artesia area. I had some great times.

Anyway, back to my request. I need direction to an MP or two where I can get service from an old mms. She can be fat too. I know it's an odd request, but it turns me on. So hit me with some locations in the OC where I can get this. Thanks in advance and I will be on often and contribute often, too.

Preverted
02-07-08, 04:11
After reading about it many times, I am planning my first trip to LFBC. Senior members please PM me a few names to drop so it looks like I have been there before. The perfect suggestion would be someone who worked there recent enough to be known by the girls, but not so recent that I may actually run into that person!

Thanks

Jon Jones
02-07-08, 15:36
Welcome aboard. If you experience is what you say it is you should be a valuable member. In the meantime, just spend some time researching the sites. You can find all the terms and acronyms for all the good places without any additional help.

After all the research on this thread I have decided to ask for some help. Not knowing the terms and acronyms for the locations, I have a request. I just joined a day ago and am looking for some direction from those here with experience, and I see there are a lot of you. I have been a hobbyist for over 30 years, mostly concentrating on MPs for the past ten of those. I am a nostalgic customer of the Long Beach PCH area and also Artesia area. I had some great times.

Anyway, back to my request. I need direction to an MP or two where I can get service from an old mms. She can be fat too. I know it's an odd request, but it turns me on. So hit me with some locations in the OC where I can get this. Thanks in advance and I will be on often and contribute often, too.

Poker Man
02-07-08, 18:39
After reading about it many times, I am planning my first trip to LFBC. Senior members please PM me a few names to drop so it looks like I have been there before. The perfect suggestion would be someone who worked there recent enough to be known by the girls, but not so recent that I may actually run into that person!

ThanksDropping names may work, but they will ask you for your name and look it up in their 3 x 5 card index. So, if you don't have one you may have to go through the 2-minute "health" exam by the fake-opractor. The turnover here has been quite dramatic over the past few months. I think Cindy or Candy is still there, if you're looking to drop names

I actually went yesterday and had April for the first time. It was the best massage I've ever had there. It you like it deep and hard (Thai style), she's the one for you. Took a little prodding for extras, which to be honest is usually not needed there.

Newportlocal
02-07-08, 22:11
I took a sightseeing tour at Beach and GG this afternoon at noon. Not much to see since it was noon, but no LE in sight. I spied 2 LSWs and 1 middle aged WSW, she was at the bus stop across from Wendys. I used to love this place, because there was always something to look at no matter what time of day it was. I am working on getting a SWcam for my excursions. More later on that. Happy and most of all, SAFE hunting. Will have an MM report tomorrow from the 565.

Gnucleaire
02-07-08, 23:57

ThanksNever been there before and not a senior member. But just try Helen, Lily, or Coco. Or say it's been a few weeks, I don't remember. But she was about this tall with black hair. If you can't pass this quiz without studying, you need to think about a new hobby.

Monger Jim
02-08-08, 19:29
Sorry to say #104 now a lucrative Mortgage Brokerage and no longer an AMP and no longer in OCR AS ads. It was hi mileage, while it lasted ... sigh.

In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.)

SirMister
02-08-08, 23:29
I think this is supposed to be in the street walker reports, not this section

I took a sightseeing tour at Beach and GG this afternoon at noon. Not much to see since it was noon, but no LE in sight. I spied 2 LSWs and 1 middle aged WSW, she was at the bus stop across from Wendys. I used to love this place, because there was always something to look at no matter what time of day it was. I am working on getting a SWcam for my excursions. More later on that. Happy and most of all, SAFE hunting. Will have an MM report tomorrow from the 565.

Preverted
02-09-08, 14:23
Went to lfbc. Had Alice (or Alex). Albino asian girl, speaks without an asian accent, she wore scrubs. Massage was good, but nothing to write home about. Extras were not on the menu, not even a hint of them.

Next time I will call ahead and try to make an appointment with one of the better girls.

P.S. Like the heated massage table!

Sxaddict27
02-09-08, 22:17
Went to lfbc. Had Alice (or Alex). Albino asian girl, speaks without an asian accent, she wore scrubs. Massage was good, but nothing to write home about. Extras were not on the menu, not even a hint of them.

Next time I will call ahead and try to make an appointment with one of the better girls.

P.S. Like the heated massage table!I called ahead and asked if trisha was workin, she wasn't so I asked for Cece because I think I read a good review about her on one of the threads. So this girl comes in and says her name isn't Cece anymore, now its Alice, or somethin like that. She gave me a shitty massage at best and didn't even hint at extras. Waste of my time and money, did this girl do extras in the past and now legit?

B Malibu
02-10-08, 01:13
First time at "new" OK. Never really liked the "old" location except for Sue... long gone though. :( Same ol' Julie at front door. Sent me "new" K-girl with great slender bod and perky tits. One small problem: CRAPPY SERVICE! No personality, rushed, whiny, wouldn't let touch nips or snatch, etc...

Got fed up and simply got up. She start trying to argue with me. Thin walls, so Julie comes knockin'. Girl starts whining to her in foreign tonque, and I stand silently shaking my head. Julie whisks her out of the room and tells me to get comfy, then proceeds to F my brains out! Took me 30 seconds to blow! Gave her .90 for taking care of the situation. She probably split it with other girl, but whatever, got what I needed (eventually).

If I was big, fat, and smelly, then I could understand attitude and disgust, but I'm clean, good looking and polite, so shitty service is unacceptable to me. Julie told me her name was Candy, but it was after the fact and I think she was lying to protect her from bad reviews. She was thin (perfect body) with tiny dark(er) nipples, wavy mid-length black hair, cute face. I know it doesn't really narrow it down, but just be forewarned.

.50/.90

Monger Jim
02-11-08, 17:52
Jasmine SPA on YL Blvd near LV

Didn't think that I'd been here before, but did recognize the place as I found the front door (expectations went down).

$.60/hr w Mary

Service/attitude/looks: 9/8/7, but no extras

Face down, asked for oil "under the towel" (expectations rose); but she kept the boys covered and dry (expectations really went down); face up, encountered the "iron underwear" (gave up hope and enjoyed a very good massage). At end, made final pitch for extras, and she said, "No," handed me a towel, smiled, and said, "but, you can DIY," and left.

Left a solid $.2 tip for the enjoyable massage, only ruined by my own false expectations.

Oh, yeah, the DIY was great, as usual.

Special Seek69
02-11-08, 19:56
Newbie who's been reading reviews for the last 3 weeks... trying to study and trying not to sound like a complete idiot.

Went to LFBC today. As advertised. Older woman, decent massage... but completely legit. No extras. When my hand slightly glanced the therapist, she immediately grabbed my hand and put it away. Lots of teasing but no finish. $.4 hh.

Been to place in D-town, SF, and H-town. Been wary of trying oc flav. Thought this was safest.

I know this is my first post, but anyone know of the mp on ray. Saw it on my way out of lfbc. Wasn't familiar with that and haven't seen it reviewed. (Could have missed it of course.)

Preverted
02-12-08, 03:28
I just had a phenomenal session at Trabuco. I gotta say, these girls really know what they are doing. Great massage, and she took care of _everything_. I rate this experience as one of my top five in my ten year mongering career, at least number one in So Cal. Found my replacement for Sammy from Vicks. This girl was really trained by the old schoolers, even including helping you get dressed afterwards. This time I got the 45 minute session and the service was noticeably better. I have found this to be true in general with girls I have had a good experience with once and then repeated with (longer time = better service), and besides it is only 10 bucks more. Maybe it was because it was early on a slow day, and she hadn't had to doink too many customers yet? I don't know but I won't soon forget it.

I remember thinking while it was happening that I could stay away for a month and be satisfied, and when I did I would certainly wait until this girl was working again. Wow, wow, wow!

B Malibu
02-12-08, 05:55
I know this is my first post, but anyone know of the mp on ray. Saw it on my way out of lfbc. Wasn't familiar with that and haven't seen it reviewed. (Could have missed it of course.)

Yes, I know it, and don't waste your time there.

Mr Halo
02-12-08, 10:23
Jasmine SPA on YL Blvd near LV

Didn't think that I'd been here before, but did recognize the place as I found the front door (expectations went down).

$.60/hr w Mary

Service/attitude/looks: 9/8/7, but no extras

Face down, asked for oil "under the towel" (expectations rose); but she kept the boys covered and dry (expectations really went down); face up, encountered the "iron underwear" (gave up hope and enjoyed a very good massage). At end, made final pitch for extras, and she said, "No," handed me a towel, smiled, and said, "but, you can DIY," and left.

Left a solid $.2 tip for the enjoyable massage, only ruined by my own false expectations.

Oh, yeah, the DIY was great, as usual.Hello all--my first post here

There was a place that was just west of Jasmine Spa on YL that got closed about 1 1/2 years ago? There was a girl there, Sugi I believe, anyone out there know her or see her?

Member #3942
02-13-08, 18:59
Hey, anything new on Angel Spa at 440 fair? I have been upstairs and it was ok. But would like to hear any new info about angel spa. Always liked that Tina and another girl there. Plus there are some conflicting reports about the hotties at the place in costa mesa down from the body center.

Theres an ad for a new opening on orange. Bet it sucks. Just havnt heard anything good about young hotties that do some extras.

The one on central, still love that little Jenny that only works weekends.

Happy Monger
02-14-08, 02:28
Hey guys,

Fairly new to the site, and am making my first post.

I am hoping you can guide me to a good Thai type MP. (The stretch/bend like technique kind of place).

I am hoping to get some leads before this weekend (its payday and all).

If the place is legit, I'm happy. If it's hobby friendly, then even better. I have heard some rumors of some hobby friendly places in Little Saigon, which is close to home for me. I am hoping you can get me pointed in the right direction. I will check back on Friday night.

Thanks in advance.

Jon Jones
02-14-08, 13:47
Good question. I've never been to a true Thai place in OC. But I've noticed that in the past couple of weeks there's a new ad in the Register for a place that claims Thai skills.

If it's really Thai, expect to be sore after you leave.

Giocchino
02-14-08, 19:31
Have not been but heard a good report for Thai massage at 9039 Bolsa Ave #307 in Westminister. Ad on CL says they have Viet, Thai, and Cambodian ladies. Please try and report. I will try when time permits. Name is C'est Rajenuir Day Spa. I actually dropped in one day to check it out and there was a mature Asian lady there. Place did not look busy. Phone# 890-3868.

Tongnb
02-15-08, 01:48
For a good legit thai massage. I'm thai and I can recommend Royal Thai spa in newport beach (birch street). There's another one in costa mesa (Chaba Thai massage) on harbor that got very good review on yahoo.com

Tongnb
02-15-08, 01:52
Hey, anything new on Angel Spa at 440 fair? I have been upstairs and it was ok. But would like to hear any new info about angel spa. Always liked that Tina and another girl there. Plus there are some conflicting reports about the hotties at the place in costa mesa down from the body center. Cash, any news on that? I've been to the upstairs one also but didn't really like the service (paid for one hour but she kept walking out to talk on the phone and only got like 15 minutes massage out of it) Can you recommend some places that give really good massage (especially lots of ass play) and a hj at the end?

Thanks

Happy Monger
02-15-08, 02:46
After reading ALL the back posts, I realized I did a cardinal sin. I asked for a recommendation w/o ever posting before. I know this seems to be a matter of contention with some here, but I meant nothing by it, really.

I have been a member of MPR for a few years now and I never even thought about it when I asked you guys for a good Thai joint.

I never didn't have respect for you guys here, but will be much more aware of the "rules' of the road from here on out.

I will bring over some of my insight from MPR and post them here. Maybe I can even out my karma.

Thanks all. Oh, and really, any good Thai technique joints in the OC?

Member #3942
02-15-08, 09:22
Cash, any news on that? I've been to the upstairs one also but didn't really like the service (paid for one hour but she kept walking out to talk on the phone and only got like 15 minutes massage out of it) Can you recommend some places that give really good massage (especially lots of ass play) and a hj at the end?

Thanks

Right now I am clueless. All my fav girls hav either moved on or just run to a hj now. I have been looking in odd places for someting good. No luck yet.

Fe Maiden
02-15-08, 20:38
Went to the auto place today and had Jocelyn. Not bad but not great either. Pretty unresponsive. They are moving soon!

Monger Jim
02-15-08, 20:39
There was a place that was just west of Jasmine Spa on YL that got closed about 1 1/2 years ago? There was a girl there, Sugi I believe, anyone out there know her or see her?At about the time that the place closed, Suzi's was taking calls (using the phone number that was on a note that was attached to the door of the closed spa) for appointments at a hotel in Fullerton. It was kinda wierd that she setup a massage spa in one of the rooms and conducted "business" for a while. I didn't really like her having my cell# (from 2-call system) and keeping a "customer log" in the room, and didn't return after my first appointment, which was $1.20 for 50-50. Not that I don't like you guys, but she didn't have enought clean towels for my comfort -- yuk!

Mr Halo
02-16-08, 10:57
At about the time that the place closed, Suzi's was taking calls (using the phone number that was on a note that was attached to the door of the closed spa) for appointments at a hotel in Fullerton. It was kinda wierd that she setup a massage spa in one of the rooms and conducted "business" for a while. I didn't really like her having my cell# (from 2-call system) and keeping a "customer log" in the room, and didn't return after my first appointment, which was $1.20 for 50-50. Not that I don't like you guys, but she didn't have enought clean towels for my comfort -- yuk!Thanks for the info. I never saw the note, but oh well.

Thanks again

Sir Sycott
02-17-08, 06:54
Have not been but heard a good report for Thai massage at 9039 Bolsa Ave #307 in Westminister. Ad on CL says they have Viet, Thai, and Cambodian ladies. Please try and report. I will try when time permits. Name is C'est Rajenuir Day Spa. I actually dropped in one day to check it out and there was a mature Asian lady there. Place did not look busy. Phone# 890-3868.Tried it out, HJ factory.

Haven't had the time and patience to try these new places, they're pretty hit and miss.

But they did have thai chicks. Legit thai chicks.

IWannaP
02-19-08, 02:09
After 3 months in Europe for work, I came back and find the quality of MPs heading down the drain. The past week I visited 3 places. First was Fair 440 upstairs. I forgot her name but she was very young and hot. Too bad I didn’t get anything out of that session and she recommended I ask for Jackie or Tiffany next time instead. I headed downstairs to Super Spa #C right next to Angel Spa. This place is usually good for a decent massage and HJ but I got screwed again. Got some chick name Tina who has been working there for two months. The massage was below average and the HJ is by far the worse I have ever had. Imagine this, she had the towel draped over my waist and reached under the towel to give me the HJ. That is unheard of. I gave her 30 instead of the usual 40 because I consider it half a job. A few days later I went to 2414 #18 and got a young Thai chick who's name was either Lisa or Alisha I forgot. I was happy at first but didn’t get much out of her either. I had so many towels on top of me during the massage I thought she’s trying to mummified me. Did something happen during the past few months that drove all the good providers away? First week back and I’m 0 for 3 already. I also noticed the new trend of using elbows instead of hands for massages. That crap hurts.

Anyone has any idea on where all the kittens migrated to?

Rokr51
02-19-08, 18:29
Went to the Rainbow Spa at 1920 E. Katella #R. I paid 60 at the door for an hour. I had to fill out a sheet of paper that had the usual questions. Then a Chiropractor came in looked at the paper, and said "yeah a massage will do you good. " In walks a very cute asian girl around 25, looks are an 8. Her name was Lilly. Put the towel on me, and I thought OK took one for the team. Looked real legit to me. No play at all. She turned me over, and started rubbing legs and chest, the grazed the boys. Asked if I wanted a HJ. I said yeah. She said 60. At this point I wasn't going to complain, good looks, and a good massage, clean room. It was worth it. I walked out a happy camper. Saw a few of the other Babes, all looking fine. Will go back and see if more is on the table. I kinda doubt it, being it's in Orange.

Giocchino
02-20-08, 21:09
Was in the area and dropped in at lfbc. MMS recommended April - had to fill out a form and get checked out by the chiro (she's got some bigguns) - told it was a new city requirement. April has long beautiful black hair on her somewhat large Chinese body. Asked how I liked it and told her hard - she got up and grabbed the bars (this was a first for me at this place as no one has used them on me before) and used her toes and feet to massage me. It was wonderful. Sat on my butt and massaged the shoulders. Best massage at lfbc by far. Had enough of the hard and asked to go to light. She applied hot oil and rubbed it over my butt and legs. Felt great. Some teasing. On the flip she asked where I needed to be massaged but she figured it out on her own. I could go back right now.

Massage Fan
02-22-08, 00:39
Stopped by LFBC today. Did not feel like exploring a new place, although that place of La Paz and Mcintyre sounds enticing, so I went for a place I had been to before. Stopped at the front counter and they verified (with those cards) that I had been there before, so no Chiro facade for me. This time, I got a different room type than before. This one was on the left, right as you enter. Almost seemed like a rennovated closet, but it also seemed more inviting to playtime, without all the official-looking equipment around.

I got my wonderful Vicky again. She recognized me, which always helps, and was more comfortable around me. Massage was very nice, got rid of some knots and tight tension in my back. She allowed me to caress her as well, with so much Roman hands I should have been a gladiator! LOL. The entire time was more sensual than the last.

The finish was just as great as I remember it and after the clean-up, she continued the massage to relax me again. She took care of me well and I tried to compensate her as best as I was prepared.

Waldex
02-22-08, 05:40
I'm new to the whole massage parlor thing but would really like to try it out. I've seen numerous massage parlors around while out but don't know which are the good ones and which are the not so good ones. I live in the Costa Mesa/Newport area.

Could anyone give me any tips?

ZonaMonger
02-22-08, 22:33
I'm new to the whole massage parlor thing but would really like to try it out. I've seen numerous massage parlors around while out but don't know which are the good ones and which are the not so good ones. I live in the Costa Mesa/Newport area.

Could anyone give me any tips?

Uh O, another deer in the headlights waiting to get knocked down

Gnucleaire
02-23-08, 01:06
Went to the Rainbow Spa at 1920 E. Katella #R. I paid 60 at the door for an hour. I had to fill out a sheet of paper that had the usual questions. Then a Chiropractor came in looked at the paper, and said "yeah a massage will do you good. " In walks a very cute asian girl around 25, looks are an 8. Her name was Lilly. Put the towel on me, and I thought OK took one for the team. Looked real legit to me. No play at all. She turned me over, and started rubbing legs and chest, the grazed the boys. Asked if I wanted a HJ. I said yeah. She said 60. At this point I wasn't going to complain, good looks, and a good massage, clean room. It was worth it. I walked out a happy camper. Saw a few of the other Babes, all looking fine. Will go back and see if more is on the table. I kinda doubt it, being it's in Orange.Anaheim seems to be going the same direction. Who the hell keeps these places in business?

You must have got lucky. Read a couple other reviews about this place on another site that said it's definitely legit. There used to be a decent parlor in this same complex a couple years back. Too bad.

Member #3942
02-23-08, 17:55
Anaheim seems to be going the same direction. Who the hell keeps these places in business?

You must have got lucky. Read a couple other reviews about this place on another site that said it's definitely legit. There used to be a decent parlor in this same complex a couple years back. Too bad.

I too know Rainbow. There is only one hot girl working there. She is pretty hot. Got some boob action. Only works 3 days a week. The other ones I saw had on jeans or scrubs. I would go back for Lily.

Did see my fav in the corner of the building. Jenny, at the place on warner near the 99c store. Shes really hot. Got my sensual massage plus lots of grabbing. Shes hot.

Also, mexcian 108 on fairview and warner. Latina I got was ok. Massage ok, but she had on jeans. Couldnt get my hands in her pants to rub that killer ass.

Ketur690
02-23-08, 20:51
Went to the new place in YL near the corner of Imperial and Bastard Cherry and TOFTT. Interior looks nice, girls are cute, tall slender 20-something Chinese. 40 for hh, had a session with Diana. Good massage, GFE and allowed roaming of the hands except on her chest. No extras though. Doors for each of the massage rooms but no locks and someone will come open the door slightly when your time is up. Good place for a legit massage and with repeat visits HJ maybe but I doubt FS, especially in such a high traffic location.

B Malibu
02-24-08, 05:51
Went to the new place in YL near the corner of Imperial and Bastard Cherry and TOFTT. Interior looks nice, girls are cute, tall slender 20-something Chinese. 40 for hh, had a session with Diana. Good massage, GFE and allowed roaming of the hands except on her chest. No extras though. Doors for each of the massage rooms but no locks and someone will come open the door slightly when your time is up. Good place for a legit massage and with repeat visits HJ maybe but I doubt FS, especially in such a high traffic location.
A GFE massage with NO extras... hmmm?!?! We should revisit that definition.

Dawg Todaworld
02-24-08, 17:50
A GFE massage with NO extras... hmmm?!?! We should revisit that definition.Not even FS!! Maybe he means "FirstGFE" as in "This is how potential girl friends treat me on the first date".

ZonaMonger
02-24-08, 20:54
Stopped at KH8 for some black...wasn't feeling it though. On the way back home stopped at 103 got Jackie. Hot little body, face not so. I can live with it. G-string covered by sheer little "dress" and tiny bra top. Fine K girl ass. Gives a pretty good massage also. For such a tiny girl Jackie took the Big Fella all the way home. Doggie was very hot. One foot up, Kneel down and grab on. Happy finish all the way to the bone.

103 is straight to the point, as usual.

Ketur690
02-25-08, 11:58
I thought the whole role of a GF was to tease and not please.

Tplease
02-25-08, 15:32
Hey guys,

I have been looking for a all american spa close to Gainsville. I'm new to the area and need work.Dose any one know where I could find one?

I would be willing to meet with gentlemen who seek a sensual massage from a beautiful lady.

Member #3942
02-25-08, 19:02
Hey guys,

I have been looking for a all american spa close to Gainsville. I'm new to the area and need work.Dose any one know where I could find one?

I would be willing to meet with gentlemen who seek a sensual massage from a beautiful lady.

I have no clue what this all means????????

Rokr51
02-25-08, 19:02
I went to this place on Saturday. It's a clean MP, with a dude at the door. Once again filled out the paperwork. A nice looking asian, I would say around a 7 came in and started the massage. The massage was around a 6 in quality. I was grabbing her butt and leg, and she didn't shy away from it. I was thinking maybe, just maybe. But then the big letdown. Nada, just a shower at the end. There may be more if a second try was to happen, but not from me. Wasn't that good of a massage.

Giocchino
02-25-08, 19:15
Hey guys,

I think she wanted to say she has been "working" at an ALL AMERICAN spa in Florida. She is looking for an ALL AMERICAN (no foreign ladies) spa here in the OC. However, in the mean time, this beautiful lady is offering a sensual massage to willing gentlemen.

BillLibsey
02-25-08, 20:29
I thought she meant Orange County, Florida (where Orlando is), which is just down the interstate from Gainesville.

I think she wanted to say she has been "working" at an ALL AMERICAN spa in Florida. She is looking for an ALL AMERICAN (no foreign ladies) spa here in the OC. However, in the mean time, this beautiful lady is offering a sensual massage to willing gentlemen.

Special Seek69
02-25-08, 20:48
Saw a CL on Oasis and thought maybe this was an option. The reviews date back over year, but seem to be horrid reviews. Considering TOFTT and trying this place out, unless someone's already been there recently. Anyone? If not, I will report back.

Clevr
02-26-08, 13:19
This is a California site not Fla.!

Hey guys,

Amp Addict
02-26-08, 15:13
I see this inconspicuous little ad on CL under the therapeutic section. I'm always scanning for what might be an unknown gem. The ad says to call this "older experienced Vietnamese woman" Cathy for a fun and sensuous massage so I do. Cathy answers the phone and promises me everything the ad says, gives me the address, says come on in we're open till seven. 6/hour.. 4 hhour. I asked what kind of business and she says Skin Care and Tanning.

I tried doing my due diligence by researching the place on the web using all the usual sites, but I came up empty on info. Ok, little head is thinking maybe we're on to something so I drive to deepest darkest Santa Ana. The building is old with the entrance around back. Better yet. Mamasan introduces herself as Cathy, asks have I been there before? Answer 'yes. ' When? 'A while back, couple of months. " Who did you have? I say Mimi, Yunni, something like that, don't recall specifically. Mamasan asks, what did she look like? I say, you know, 20ish, dark hair, asian. Mamasan says ok, I have the girl for you. Pay my. 6 (maybe first mistake but I always go for the hour).

I go into one of the rooms. Solid door with lock. Good sign. I'm sitting there nekkid when this stellar 25ish tall slender, abs of steel, long silky black haired Vietnamese girl come in wearing tight thin sweats with the camel-toe showing and no underwear. Her top is this thin silky 'Survivor buff" wrap and I can see the bottom of her perky "C's" jutting out. Ok, good sign.

I lay down on my stomach. She makes no attempt to cover me with a towel. Another good sign. She runs her hand over my butt and reaches under to tickle the boys. Ok, I'm in! She asks me who I know there and I say Cathy. She says, you know Cathy long time? I said not that long, a little while. Man did her mood change. She leaves the room and comes back wearing this bulky sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. She puts this big thick towel over me with a pillow on my back. The only thing she will touch is the back of my calves from my knee to my feet. Not really a massage either, just running her hands up and down. I try for the butt feel but she backs away. I ask if she will be massaging my back, butt, neck, anything? She says no, they don't do that there. WTF?

I get up after ten minutes of this, get dressed and ask for my money back. They refunded me. 2, and I left. If there is some secret password I apparently didn't know it. I've been in this racket for over 20 years and I have never had this happen before. Sure, I've been to plenty of legit places, but they are always legit from the start. I can't think of anything I did to make them think I was anything other than another monger out for some fun.

Anyone have any 411 on this place?

The link: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/588322379.html

Joe Monger
02-27-08, 04:31
Also, mexcian 108 on fairview and warner. Latina I got was ok. Massage ok, but she had on jeans. Couldnt get my hands in her pants to rub that killer ass.

That Sophia has a bad ass body. She let me touch but on the outside only. Her J-Lo booty got me all worked up and I left worse off than when I came in. I'm done with any MP where girls aren't wearing a skirt or a dress.

Member #3942
02-27-08, 18:57
That Sophia has a bad ass body. She let me touch but on the outside only. Her J-Lo booty got me all worked up and I left worse off than when I came in. I'm done with any MP where girls aren't wearing a skirt or a dress.

Yeah hard to go back to girls in jeans. Nothing better then a girl like her with that great tight round ass. She had on a super short thin tight stretch dress. I lifted it up and almost was done right there. Freaking tight and round. She will do a handy if guided if she doesnt know you. They all want money.

Ketur690
02-27-08, 20:11
If that's the place next to the dental office others have gotten mixed signals from there too. I scouted it once after seeing other reviews and declined a massage, the entrance hall from the back parking lot going past all the rooms killed it for me.

Joe Monger
02-28-08, 00:53
Yeah hard to go back to girls in jeans. Nothing better then a girl like her with that great tight round ass. She had on a super short thin tight stretch dress. I lifted it up and almost was done right there. Freaking tight and round. She will do a handy if guided if she doesnt know you. They all want money.

I got a HJ but I wouldn't call it a Happy Ending cuz all I really wanted to do is get my hands on bare titties and ass. She let me feel up the booty but wouldn't let me touch the breastesses. I left and called up one of my regulars so I could take my frustration out on her instead.

Punter1
02-28-08, 12:13
I've used the "been there before", but usually just admit it's my first time at a given parlor. Usually during the session they ask if you've been to other places. I tell them that I'm a regular at xxx, yyy & zzz, sometimes drop a name or two from the other parlors.

Use the usual signals and hints during the early proceedings. Subtle brush here, "accidental" touch there. Average about 98% that way and if nothing happens, well I've spent $40 for a 1/2 rub. If it looks promising then I return for another try. Avoids the who have you seen trap.

Punter1

Amp Addict
02-28-08, 12:52
I was driving by Katella and Brookhurst in Garden Grove and pulled into the parking lot to stop at the grocery store. This older minivan pulls up and parks and this even older Korean woman gets out. I thought I recognized her from an AMP in the old Campus triangle by OC airport, but that was many moons ago and I've seen a lot of Korean ladies since then. Anyway, she walks into this Acupuncture clinic. Curiosity got the better of me so I stuck my head (the big one) in the door and she greeted me. I was very polite and told her that I though I recognized her from a place called the Narita Spa on Campus back in the early 90's. She got this big smile on her face and it was like old home week. She took me in back and introduced me to 3 girls and told them I was "Favorite old-time happy customer. " Well, it was off to the ATM and 1. 5 later (entrance for 1/2 hr + tip) a gal named Choi succeeded in bringing back a lot of happy memories. Decent massage, F/S, doggie, mish, doggie, turn, feet in the air, slipped out and slipped up the other hole. Oops. And finished there with her saying, "you big man, make Choi feel like popsicle on stick! " Flattery will get me to pay money anywhere. Bow down, helps put pants on me, bow down, puts socks and shoes on me, bow, bow, buttons up my shirt, bow, holds jacket for me, kiss on cheek and big hug and final bow. This place even has a web site. PM me if you want the link.

Happy hunting.

Sir Sycott
02-28-08, 15:01
That Sophia has a bad ass body. She let me touch but on the outside only. Her J-Lo booty got me all worked up and I left worse off than when I came in. I'm done with any MP where girls aren't wearing a skirt or a dress.Funny thing I was there last Monday and accidentally found out there was a joint right on the top floor at 211

Has anyone checked that place out?

I saw this asian spinner girl open the door at around 1030ish, looks like she was opening that morning, they take walkins and appointments, and they have a number out in front, I'll try checking it out this weekend if I have time, if you guys have any info on this place let me know

I also saw it on CL

Assaholic
03-01-08, 21:18
I'm guessing that's cuz her name's not Cathy.

And the RA doesn't do FS, I tried.

She asks me who I know there and I say Cathy. She says, you know Cathy long time? I said not that long, a little while. Man did her mood change. She leaves the room and comes back wearing this bulky sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. She puts this big thick towel over me with a pillow on my back. The only thing she will touch is the back of my calves from my knee to my feet. Not really a massage either, just running her hands up and down. I try for the butt feel but she backs away. I ask if she will be massaging my back, butt, neck, anything? She says no, they don't do that there. WTF?

Mailliw
03-02-08, 07:09
Alright guy's I'm finally going to post.

I've been trolling on here for the longest time trying to get the best info of where to get F/S at an MP, I thought my search skills were adequate enough to get me info while at the same time avoiding LE. But.

To this day all I have gotten is just a HJ from Farmer Boys on Lincoln (has become my usual), tried Massage 2k on brokhrst, (LOL that place was a joke, I assume its a legit joint) tried a shop on the corner of "beaches" and "Abraham L. "(was told to finish myself) and have peeked my head into the new spot on knott (didn't like what I saw).

The only place I've gotten any in the likes of CBJ and CFS action is at the "bird". I love it there have had 3 latinas and 1 fresh out of high school asian there.

So I'm asking for the help of the Vets on here to point me in the right direction, send me a PM if need be. Just take into account all of the places I've been to, I'm trying to stay somewhat in that vicinity, maybe 10miles out but no farther. I have read of a few that seem promissing, but they seem to far. I would take any girl as long as they are young and good looking, there is no preference on race.

Thanks for all your help and for reading this whole thing. LOL.

B Malibu
03-03-08, 02:04
Marisol @ Garry.

Very enthusiastic latina. Not hot, but not ugly. Not fat, but not skinny. Very passionate and into the whole experience. As close as you can get to a gfe while using a glove and minus dfk. Money shot was allowed on tummy.

Small C's and full snatch, but trimmed closely. Nice booty quake during CG. Multiple positions allowed. No complaining or whining.

I'd repeat.

40/80

SirMister
03-03-08, 05:43
Don't mix this place up with Chiropractic office a couple of doors down highly overpriced Viet place.

The massage place aka C&C always has great service! Have fun.

50/100

I was driving by Katella and Brookhurst in Garden Grove and pulled into the parking lot to stop at the grocery store. This older minivan pulls up and parks and this even older Korean woman gets out. I thought I recognized her from an AMP in the old Campus triangle by OC airport, but that was many moons ago and I've seen a lot of Korean ladies since then. Anyway, she walks into this Acupuncture clinic. Curiosity got the better of me so I stuck my head (the big one) in the door and she greeted me. I was very polite and told her that I though I recognized her from a place called the Narita Spa on Campus back in the early 90's. She got this big smile on her face and it was like old home week. She took me in back and introduced me to 3 girls and told them I was "Favorite old-time happy customer. " Well, it was off to the ATM and 1. 5 later (entrance for 1/2 hr + tip) a gal named Choi succeeded in bringing back a lot of happy memories. Decent massage, F/S, doggie, mish, doggie, turn, feet in the air, slipped out and slipped up the other hole. Oops. And finished there with her saying, "you big man, make Choi feel like popsicle on stick! " Flattery will get me to pay money anywhere. Bow down, helps put pants on me, bow down, puts socks and shoes on me, bow, bow, buttons up my shirt, bow, holds jacket for me, kiss on cheek and big hug and final bow. This place even has a web site. PM me if you want the link.

Happy hunting.

SaltyDog
03-03-08, 11:20
Don't mix this place up with Chiropractic office a couple of doors down highly overpriced Viet place.

The massage place aka C&C always has great service! Have fun.

50/100Does this mean that the Viet Chiro place is worth visiting? I would say the Korean services or just so so and no good looking K-girls.

SirMister
03-04-08, 01:00
Does this mean that the Viet Chiro place is worth visiting? I would say the Korean services or just so so and no good looking K-girls.Only if you want someone to ask you for $200 for FS, after your entry fee!

Remember I said "overpriced"

B Malibu
03-04-08, 02:23
So, I headed over to see Lisa today by the airport. For those of you who remember, she used to go by the name Angie in Santa Monica. Anyway, I've reported on her great service(s) before. She's probably in her late 30's, but she still has a spinner body and keeps herself nice and clean. Nice long black hair and about a 7 in the face.

I usually like to go see her when I'm in more of a gfe mood as she'll dfk and bbbj. Because she's older, I usually tip her between .60 -.80 for FS. She's never complained, but today I saw her and when she walked in, she looked pissed.

Her service was definitely lacking so I asked her what was wrong? She said "nothing" but I knew something was up. I asked her again, and finally she snapped and asked me why I never give her a hundred? She claimed that everybody tips her a hundred.

I feel badly about not giving her what she expected, because she does provide such awesome service, but perhaps my reasons for tipping her less were two-fold: 1) She never asked nor complained about my tips before, and 2) She's getting older.

Am I a dick for not giving her what she expected, or am I keeping monger inflation under control? You Decide 2008???

Gnucleaire
03-04-08, 02:50
So, I headed over to see Lisa today by the airport. For those of you who remember, she used to go by the name Angie in Santa Monica. Anyway, I've reported on her great service(s) before. She's probably in her late 30's, but she still has a spinner body and keeps herself nice and clean. Nice long black hair and about a 7 in the face.

I usually like to go see her when I'm in more of a gfe mood as she'll dfk and bbbj. Because she's older, I usually tip her between .60 -.80 for FS. She's never complained, but today I saw her and when she walked in, she looked pissed.

Her service was definitely lacking so I asked her what was wrong? She said "nothing" but I knew something was up. I asked her again, and finally she snapped and asked me why I never give her a hundred? She claimed that everybody tips her a hundred.

I feel badly about not giving her what she expected, because she does provide such awesome service, but perhaps my reasons for tipping her less were two-fold: 1) She never asked nor complained about my tips before, and 2) She's getting older.

Am I a dick for not giving her what she expected, or am I keeping monger inflation under control? You Decide 2008???Maybe not a dick, but definitely a cheapskate. I'm not for FS myself, but it seems pretty clear from the boards here that 1. 0 is the going rate. 60 for FS? Ha. Yeah, I'd be pissed. I get dirty looks for tipping that much a HJ sometimes.

Maybe she had just been with that guy on here who claims the girls are all happy to service him for the sheer pleasure of being with him and just needed to take it out on someone.

What's an extra Franklin between hobbyist and provider? I say give it to her. Neither of you are taking it with you.

Sxaddict27
03-04-08, 03:07

Am I a dick for not giving her what she expected, or am I keeping monger inflation under control? You Decide 2008???I remember about seven years ago when I first moved down to San Diego for college, I would go to all the amp's, and a hj was simply part of the service, if anything $20, tops. Nowadays $40 is pretty much standard rate for a measley hj, and some of these new girls(especially the korean girls) try and say its $60!

Now, in your case B Malibu, I would say that you aren't being out of line, especially if she has never even spoken up until now, thats her bad, she should have made a fuss about the tipping the first time, or layed down the law before she commited the crime, as far as pricing goes.

Oc Amper
03-04-08, 03:24
Because she's older, I usually tip her between .60 -.80 for FS. She's never complained, but today I saw her and when she walked in, she looked pissed.

Am I a dick for not giving her what she expected, or am I keeping monger inflation under control? You Decide 2008???

If you want to continue seeing her from time to time, I'd at least bring her $100, sounds like she is worth it, given the extra services that aren't always available with most of the other girls, especially the DFK. That seems to be a service that isn't available at OK or mcdermott.

I always tip $100 as the extra $20 or $40 isn't going to break me, but might break the deal/service/mood.

If I really like the girl, I might give $120 or if I really really like her then maybe $140, but those are pretty rare.

For me, I'd rather develop a rapport with a girl than get someone different every time. So that supports my tipping a bit more than others might tip on a regular basis.

As far as monger inflation, I don't have any concerns over that and neither should you. I'd rather that prices go up a bit, than to have the quality of girls go down.

B Malibu
03-04-08, 04:32
If you want to continue seeing her from time to time, I'd at least bring her $100, sounds like she is worth it, given the extra services that aren't always available with most of the other girls, especially the DFK. That seems to be a service that isn't available at OK or mcdermott.

I always tip $100 as the extra $20 or $40 isn't going to break me, but might break the deal/service/mood.

If I really like the girl, I might give $120 or if I really really like her then maybe $140, but those are pretty rare.

For me, I'd rather develop a rapport with a girl than get someone different every time. So that supports my tipping a bit more than others might tip on a regular basis.

As far as monger inflation, I don't have any concerns over that and neither should you. I'd rather that prices go up a bit, than to have the quality of girls go down.
Great points, and you're absolutely right... the extra .20 or .40 won't break me either. I tipped her .80 the first time I ever saw her in Santa Monica and she was cool with that. But, after all this time I've been seeing her, she never complained before and that's why I wondered why she said something now, more than 1/2 dozen times after we've seen each other??

Yeah... this is just my way of venting about it. I wasn't angry with her as I understood where she was coming from, but this is the way I equate my tipping...

For example, if I go to a restaurant and get served by an average looking chick who gives me exemplary service on a bill of say $40, I'd probably tip her $10 (25%). Now, let's say I go to the same restaurant again, only this time I get a super hot chick waiting on me and she's nice, but the service is somewhat slow. I'd probably tip her the same, $10, but if she was hot, nice, and gave great service, I'd probably tip her $20.

I view Lisa as scenario #1 as described above - great service but can only pass for "decent" looking given her age, thus the lesser tip.

Maybe I'm just super shallow??

Mailliw
03-04-08, 05:48
Alright guy's I'm finally going to post.

I've been trolling on here for the longest time trying to get the best info of where to get F/S at an MP, I thought my search skills were adequate enough to get me info while at the same time avoiding LE. But.

To this day all I have gotten is just a HJ from Farmer Boys on Lincoln (has become my usual), tried Massage 2k on brokhrst, (LOL that place was a joke, I assume its a legit joint) tried a shop on the corner of "beaches" and "Abraham L. "(was told to finish myself) and have peeked my head into the new spot on knott (didn't like what I saw).

The only place I've gotten any in the likes of CBJ and CFS action is at the "bird". I love it there have had 3 latinas and 1 fresh out of high school asian there.

So I'm asking for the help of the Vets on here to point me in the right direction, send me a PM if need be. Just take into account all of the places I've been to, I'm trying to stay somewhat in that vicinity, maybe 10miles out but no farther. I have read of a few that seem promissing, but they seem to far. I would take any girl as long as they are young and good looking, there is no preference on race.

Thanks for all your help and for reading this whole thing. LOL.C'mon guys your not gonna help a fellow hobbyist? I know I'm new to the boards so you may not exactly trust me, but throw me a bone. At least quiz me on the places I've been to.

Paulie Walnuts
03-04-08, 15:11
How's LFBC been? I haven't been there in several months. That place has been my constant for a long time, but decided to give the hobby a break for a while. But recently, I decided to call up and see Ginger, but I guess she's gone. She had given me her cell phone a long time ago and I called her and she said that a lot of the girls have left. She was at some massage/gym place (didn't specify), but it didn't sould like it was gonna last. I guess Santina (sp? ) is gone too. I saw her many months ago on Cash's recommendation, she was freaky, I liked it. Are there any other good (younger) girls left over there? I remember Juliet or Julia was good, I wonder if she's still there. I read on the board that they closed a while ago and reopened. Are they being overly cautious now? Being away from the hobby for a while sucks, literally. Peace. PW.

Dawg Todaworld
03-04-08, 16:33
Sorry Malliw, but things have always been tighter behind the Orange curtain. What you seek is more readily found in the outlying counties of LA, SB and SD, so check those threads.

SirMister
03-04-08, 18:19
C'mon guys your not gonna help a fellow hobbyist? I know I'm new to the boards so you may not exactly trust me, but throw me a bone. At least quiz me on the places I've been to.Well. I've relied on reading stories on this board and posting but I rarely rarely ask for help. Trust me I've gone through some hell at some places. Even shittier with a lot of the CL posts. But some were awesome.

You can easily find things on CL, OCW, OCR. Or even searching HEAVILY online.

Oc Amper
03-04-08, 22:24
C'mon guys your not gonna help a fellow hobbyist? I know I'm new to the boards so you may not exactly trust me, but throw me a bone. At least quiz me on the places I've been to.

All the help you need is right in this forum. Look no further than one page back and you'll find a post regarding an establishment in Anaheim. Over the past few months, you'll find tons of posts regarding nearly every place in Irvine.

No one is going to rush to spoon feed you when the answers you seek are within 1 page of this post.

Special Seek69
03-04-08, 22:58
Was checking out a few places late last night (after 2am) and was on fairview and saw one of the places highlighted in these posts. When I turned into the parking lot, I noticed in the back, there were two patrol cars just sitting in back. It was strange and my instincts told me to jet, but I was wondering if anyone heard of LE activity in the CM area. Saw site on Central at around same time and there was a lot of moving cars. Don't know if just paranoid, but thinking I need to be cautious. Thoughts?

Mailliw
03-05-08, 00:19
All the help you need is right in this forum. Look no further than one page back and you'll find a post regarding an establishment in Anaheim. Over the past few months, you'll find tons of posts regarding nearly every place in Irvine.

No one is going to rush to spoon feed you when the answers you seek are within 1 page of this post.Oh I got that one, its rather close and its on my list to check out, but I prefer to have a couple on hand to go check out if one falls through for me.

The rest of the info that I have been able to come across like Central, LFBC and the other stuff out in the area of Irvine is just to far for me. I'm trying to find stuff in the area of BP.

I know some have recommended checking CL and other online advertising sources, but I'm weary of them, and would prefer something that has been recommended by others.

Thank you for your responses and the encouragement to find the spoils of this hobby.

B Malibu
03-05-08, 01:58
C'mon guys your not gonna help a fellow hobbyist? I know I'm new to the boards so you may not exactly trust me, but throw me a bone. At least quiz me on the places I've been to.
Your original post seeking information was only posted on 3/2, today is only 3/4... you didn't give anybody time to even respond!

Special Seek69
03-05-08, 12:44
Must say, I enjoyed my LFBC visit the second time out. Julie, early 40? woman... good massage, finished off with ass rub and hj. She allowed even some t&a play . .6 for hour massage (which I think was worth it) and .4 tip. Never asked. I offered.

Looks - 5
Attitude - 8
Massage - 7
Body - 6

Herelookfor
03-05-08, 20:43
I hit 103 last Saturday for the first time. Kinda hard to find but I knew I was in the right place when Mimi came to my room wearing a pink netted see-thru top. Started out with a so-so massage. Prior to the flip Mimi asked what I wanted and we agreed on 1 for FS. Had a great time. BBJ, CG, Doggie, Mish, BBJ (69 pos.), RCG, finish.

A good time however, MMS asked for 50 for a hh and 90 for a full hour. Seemed high to me. I went with the HH and was there at least an hour.

ZonaMonger
03-05-08, 23:58
Was checking out a few places late last night (after 2am) and was on fairview and saw one of the places highlighted in these posts. When I turned into the parking lot, I noticed in the back, there were two patrol cars just sitting in back. It was strange and my instincts told me to jet, but I was wondering if anyone heard of LE activity in the CM area. Saw site on Central at around same time and there was a lot of moving cars. Don't know if just paranoid, but thinking I need to be cautious. Thoughts?

I doubt they even knew the MP was there....sounds like late night and a slow night. I know how LE works, they are some lazy fuckers when things get slow.

LE was hiding for a late night break.

Mailliw
03-06-08, 05:40
Just came across this, "Grand Opening Free Shower Special 1/2 H $35. 337 W. Cer*****" Ave, was wondering if anyone has tried or is willing?

Just kinda worried about it since its close to the mouse, actually the mouse has a employee store in that plaza.

Ib Mike
03-06-08, 21:51
Just came across this, "Grand Opening Free Shower Special 1/2 H $35. 337 W. Cer*****" Ave, was wondering if anyone has tried or is willing?

Just kinda worried about it since its close to the mouse, actually the mouse has a employee store in that plaza.Yeah I have been there. It is so so at best. Asian place with a more limited menu. I would pass on returning. There used to be several places in that complex. They all were about the same rating in my book.

LTK
03-07-08, 00:40

Just kinda worried about it since its close to the mouse, actually the mouse has a employee store in that plaza.

Why don't you TOFT?

Mailliw
03-07-08, 00:54
I more than likely will, I was just wondering if anyone has been there yet.

Why don't you TOFT?

Bottomend
03-08-08, 03:39
I AM NOT a newbie although this is my first post. I have been trolling these boards for years as a lurker. I have watched Daddy Lows rate the price of gas; seen Vlade De Sadist go through his name changes and followed the exploits of OC amper and the likes in the OC. I've also tried Tanya in Oxnard.

Hopefully tat gives me cred. I was in LF last week and TOFT at Oasis Relax Spa. I DO admit that it was an outstanding legit massage andI would consider a return visit. I wanted to go to lfbc but when I drove into the shopping center that housed Body Centre, it looked more like a Burke Williams than a house of mongering. Am I missing something here becuase I am going back next month and if that IS the place I am willing to try it out? If not I will have to regroup and research some more on the boards as my mongering is limited to La and San Gabriel (my home turf).

B Malibu
03-08-08, 15:54
I wanted to go to lfbc but when I drove into the shopping center that housed Body Centre, it looked more like a Burke Williams than a house of mongering. Am I missing something here becuase I am going back next month and if that IS the place I am willing to try it out? If not I will have to regroup and research some more on the boards as my mongering is limited to La and San Gabriel (my home turf).
LFBC is NOT in a shopping center; it's a business center.

Bottomend
03-10-08, 00:38
Thanks Malibu. I will do further research for the next time I am down that way

B Malibu
03-10-08, 02:42
Thanks Malibu. I will do further research for the next time I am down that way
PM sent too you.

BlackHawk101
03-10-08, 23:38
Staying in Santa Ana. Last time I was in town I was ripped off for $200. I had the two for one special and they looked like 9s but cloths stayed on and so so massage and no happy ending.
Someone give me a winner. Want a good massage, good looking and happy ending!

PM me! Come on OC help me out!

Mailliw
03-11-08, 03:36
Yeah I have been there. It is so so at best. Asian place with a more limited menu. I would pass on returning. There used to be several places in that complex. They all were about the same rating in my book.Ty for the info, I guess I'll have to pass on that one since its kind of a stretch for me.

Badonkadonk
03-11-08, 13:21
Staying in Santa Ana. Last time I was in town I was ripped off for $200. I had the two for one special and they looked like 9s but cloths stayed on and so so massage and no happy ending.

Someone give me a winner. Want a good massage, good looking and happy ending!Look at previous posts for Trabuco in Irvine. (just off the 5 freeway, not far from Santa Ana).

Acidlaird
03-11-08, 21:44
The place on Delmar and Newport Ave. I see the ad in the sports section of the ocregister at times. Any reports? It says "All American Staff".Been there a couple of times. There is the owner, who's name is Lynn. she charges a lot and I have not seen her, so I can't comment on her. she's a caucasion.
I've seen two other ladies: one (I forgot her name) is Vietnames, but looks latina. Middle aged lady. I didn't get anything other than a straight up draped massage (which is okay, because that's what I came there for).

Other lady, also middle aged, is named Elaine. She's white. Got massage by her twice (I have a bad back). First time remained draped, but she gave a very sensuous massage and I got a little aroused. Thought I would give her a second shot, since the first massage was actually pretty good for a straight up therapeutic. Second massage was great and I left very "happy" so she got a nice tip. She has a great personality

Blubalz
03-12-08, 08:51
I've been hobbyist for over 15 years and I had a "first" yesterday. I read about a place off Fair in CM and that one of the providers (Katelyn) was good.

So I go in and ask for Katelyn and she's busy so they offer up Jacki. Mistake 1, I say OK. In comes Jacki in a short dress and she's good looking. She proceeds with the rub. I'm getting every signal that there's more she'll offer. So while I'm on my back, she stands right in front of me (above my head) so I reach out and slide my hands under her dress and gab her ass. She doesn’t pull away. Cool, this is going to get good!

On the flip, I try to get things going. I grab her hand and put on the main muscle, she does the "we don’t do that here". So being a monger, I try the strategy of, "Well Katelyn does, I've been with her before and she did". Well, Jacki looks at me for a second then walks out the door and gets Katelyn who proceeds to tell me off. I got 2 chicks standing over me, I'm naked and they're pissed. I get up, they're still going off on me, I get dressed and walked out.

First time the strategy came out that way. lol

Member #3063
03-12-08, 12:39
Mistake 1 was going to any place off Fair in CM, Mistake 2 " I read about the place on another board"

I've been hobbyist for over 15 years and I had a "first" yesterday. I read about a place off Fair in CM. I read about the place on another board and that one of the providers (Katelyn) was good.

So I go in and ask for Katelyn and she's busy so they offer up Jacki. Mistake 1, I say OK. In comes Jacki in a short dress and she's good looking. She proceeds with the rub. I'm getting every signal that there's more she'll offer. So while I'm on my back, she stands right in front of me (above my head) so I reach out and slide my hands under her dress and gab her ass. She doesn’t pull away. Cool, this is going to get good!

On the flip, I try to get things going. I grab her hand and put on the main muscle, she does the "we don’t do that here". So being a monger, I try the strategy of, "Well Katelyn does, I've been with her before and she did". Well, Jacki looks at me for a second then walks out the door and gets Katelyn who proceeds to tell me off. I got 2 chicks standing over me, I'm naked and they're pissed. I get up, they're still going off on me, I get dressed and walked out.

Member #3942
03-12-08, 18:15
there are a few mexican girls in the 714 area in the EL CLASIFICO newspaper. Anyone have the balls to try any yet?

Likem Real
03-13-08, 00:40
This is my first time posting. Long time trolling these boards but this post had me LOL. Thanks for sharing, Blubalz. Hilarious.

I've been hobbyist for over 15 years and I had a "first" yesterday. I read about a place off Fair in CM and that one of the providers (Katelyn) was good.

Joe Monger
03-13-08, 05:10
Mistake 1 was going to any place off Fair in CM,

Why? I leave happy every time.

Joe Monger
03-13-08, 05:16
there are a few mexican girls in the 714 area in the EL CLASIFICO newspaper. Anyone have the balls to try any yet?

I went through this El Classificado phase about 2 yrs ago. My experience is that it's very much hit or miss but then again I don't speak Spanish. I found some cool condo setups in Santa Ana and CM but once the operations moved I couldn't keep up due to my lack of proficiently in the language. I just saved my time and $ and make more trips down to TJ.

Clevr
03-14-08, 19:34
I called up a couple of those numbers and you really need to know spanish to be able to connect, went to one in Anaheim and there were 4 girls sitting around waiting to work they wanted too much money so I went to the one in Santa Ana and they`re rates were better but the girl I took was not all that good and to boot she watched the clock like a gold bricker.

;$50.00 for 20 minutes no exceptions a C note for an hour.

SaltyDog
03-15-08, 17:40
Cuco and Choi worn out K girls. Choi was all bruised up and has skin problelms. Will not repeat. 103 has a girl with the biggest feet that I've ever seen.

Member #3942
03-16-08, 18:25
Was going to go to LFBC but nobody new that I know so I passed. Was going to try another place in costa mesa but said forget it. Was wanting a good ass massage but dont know a good one as of now. So I went just driving around. Sucks!

That Boredguy
03-16-08, 18:31
Hey guys. I'm not new to the board I just do most of my posting in South Carolina.

I will be visiting your city this week and was wondering if anyone could aim me towards a decent AMP in the Orange area that is open late. I prefer Korean or Chinese if that is possible and I greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

I'll be sure to return the favor if you ever visit my neck of the woods

PM me if you can help

Preverted
03-16-08, 19:27
Hey guys. I'm not new to the board I just do most of my posting in South Carolina.

I will be visiting your city this week and was wondering if anyone could aim me towards a decent AMP in the Orange area that is open late. I prefer Korean or Chinese if that is possible and I greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

I'll be sure to return the favor if you ever visit my neck of the woods

PM me if you can helpThere is nothing open late, 8PM is considered late in the OC. There are some apartment AMPS that are open late, but they sometimes get busted since the neighbors tend to complain about idiots knocking on the wrong door at 1AM. I'll PM you some information.

Member #3942
03-17-08, 16:12
New place on 2525 grand. 40 an hour. Old ladies.

New place on Redhill, table shower. Girl wore jeans. Not anything special.

Massage Fan
03-17-08, 16:43
New place on 2525 grand. 40 an hour. Old ladies.

New place on Redhill, table shower. Girl wore jeans. Not anything special.I swear, Cash, you take more hits for this team than anyone I know on here! We should donate to your cause, Lol.

B Malibu
03-18-08, 04:02
Felt like chocolate and was going to head up to LA to try one of Baldy's recommended CL hunnies. Got tied up in the OC, so decided to stay local.

Awesome time with Bebe at my favorite Irvine MP today. Wow! That girl has some serious pussy control! Her cbj was so amazing, I actually thought she was bbbj'ing me. Almost popped, but held out for some rcg-to-cg-climax. She spun on me w/o getting up... nice touch.

Sexy & sweet girl K-girl, excellent service, and will look you straight in the eyes while taking you to pleasure town.

fiddy/note.

Sxaddict27
03-18-08, 13:09
Wow, this place is the sweetest parlor in so cal guys. I was in pasadena for work yesterday and happened to be headed south on the 605, so I stopped in at Urban, which I had read about on other sites. I had Ruby, this chick was straight out used car sales commercials on the spanish tv channels, or Adelitas, and the service was great. Lots of ass play, flip, HJ play, cbj (great), and cg, rcg, doggy for about ten minutes, and she let me slip off the condom to give those huge titties an ivory shower. It was seriously the best experience I've had in probably over a year. I'm goin back to see Betty, I've read great reviews about her as well. This place is worth the trip to the ghetto in Whittier, promise.

Damage report- $50 to cranky ol' mamasan, and a C note to lovely Ruby.

Elmarro70
03-18-08, 14:33
Any latina places with nice rack and big asses please.

rcyyan
03-18-08, 15:09
Long time lurker and first time poster.

Just wated to know everyone's favorite place in the OC. Understanding that YMWV. I've only been to the place by the autocenter and have had nice times with Rosie, Kelly & Lupe.. Would be interested in hearing what everyone think about the other places (esp. Trabuco & LFBC) as they compare with the autocenter. Recommended providers would be appreciated.

BTW. Spoke with the mamsan at the autocenter and it looks like they are in the process of changing there stable this week. Too bad because I wanted to see Rosie and Kelly again.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Lerrena
03-18-08, 16:22
Long time lurker and first time poster.

Just wated to know everyone's favorite place in the OC. Understanding that YMWV. I've only been to the place by the autocenter and have had nice times with Rosie, Kelly & Lupe.. Would be interested in hearing what everyone think about the other places (esp. Trabuco & LFBC) as they compare with the autocenter. Recommended providers would be appreciated.

BTW. Spoke with the mamsan at the autocenter and it looks like they are in the process of changing there stable this week. Too bad because I wanted to see Rosie and Kelly again.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.Lfbc won't compare to what to there. Different type of place. And I think the MMS might have misunderstood you (her english not too good). All your favs are out on vacation. They'll be back soon.

Clopez4
03-18-08, 17:01
I went through this El Classificado phase about 2 yrs ago. My experience is that it's very much hit or miss but then again I don't speak Spanish. I found some cool condo setups in Santa Ana and CM but once the operations moved I couldn't keep up due to my lack of proficiently in the language. I just saved my time and $ and make more trips down to TJ.Classificado? never seen this newspaper.

If I get a hold of one and speak spanish, I'll toftt and post my report.

Clopez4
03-18-08, 17:02
Went to reynolds yesterday - they've had the same girl for over 2 months now (choi) - Hot korean girl but it gets boring after a couple times.

same prices .50 entrance fee - then tip is $ , everything goes.

I asked the mamasan if they were planning on adding any girls and she said that business has been slow.

Member #3942
03-18-08, 17:49
Any latina places with nice rack and big asses please.

Big ass and tits? Damn how about some cookies too?

Fe Maiden
03-18-08, 20:01
I've only been to the place by the autocenter and have had nice times with Rosie, Kelly & Lupe. Spoke with the mamsan at the autocenter and it looks like they are in the process of changing there stable this week. Yes Rosie is great! Didn't they just move a few weeks ago? Are they moving again?

JimmyPage
03-18-08, 22:17
Hey Guys haven't been up north OC much lately but I noticed our chinese friends on Lincoln (Behind Farmer Boy Burger) are no longer posting on CL (with manager Tinker's famous Cum Cum Cum Now line) and the phone number is disco'd.

Tinker was relatively young and could be a little frisky if you knew how to treat her. Any one confirm this fairly decent HJ factory has shuttered or moved to a new location?

Jimmy

rcyyan
03-19-08, 00:23
Yes Rosie is great! Didn't they just move a few weeks ago? Are they moving again?No, they are not moving again (new place is in back of commercial complex and out of site from public roads). Mamasan indicated that she is getting new talent to replace the current girls. She did say that the new girls are young and pretty. Of course!

Sxaddict27
03-19-08, 03:14
No, they are not moving again (new place is in back of commercial complex and out of site from public roads). Mamasan indicated that she is getting new talent to replace the current girls. She did say that the new girls are young and pretty. Of course!I call once in a awhile to see whos working even if I know I'm not going to make it in there that day. The MMS told me today that she has new girls comin in tmrw (Wednesday). I might have to stop by and say Hello, to the new ladies. The MMS is really cool at that autocenter place, she will always introduce me to who is workin or available without any hesitation.

Hey RCyyan, in your opinion, do you think that Rosie is as hot as Lupe, or hotter?

Member #3942
03-19-08, 17:50
Not sure where to go to get a nice young girl with a good ass that does a massage and some good head. Any ideas? Message me.

Giocchino
03-19-08, 19:30
I called on ad in the OC Register for asian and latina and it is at the old ponderosa location. MMS said she had a latina today. She said there was a new owner. Good location in the past. This week I made a return visit to the "bad" McD location as I saw that sweet faced Julie. Got a hh and good oil massage with crack stimulation. She raised 6 fingers for hj - she accepted 4. Got a good handful of her sweet, luscious 25-year old ass inside her jeans. The door stays ajar, so i do not think there is much more. Although, I was there several months ago and got another Viet girl to strip down and allowed touch all over her body and popped me twice.

BlackHawk101
03-20-08, 00:31
1155 W. Central Ave.
#214 (upstairs)
Santa Ana, Ca
Was a bust for me last night. At 9:30 all the girls were busy. I had to wait 20 min. then I gop a girl from Viet that had a pretty face but super small frame with big smile. After a above average massage. I was told to head for the shower. No happy ending. This is my 2nd strike out in the OC.
If your heading for Philly or Orlando let me know and I will get you where the AMPs know how to take care of their customer.

Location-6
Price-60
Girl-7
Massage-8
HJ-O

Mailliw
03-20-08, 02:41
Hey Guys haven't been up north OC much lately but I noticed our chinese friends on Lincoln (Behind Farmer Boy Burger) are no longer posting on CL (with manager Tinker's famous Cum Cum Cum Now line) and the phone number is disco'd.

Tinker was relatively young and could be a little frisky if you knew how to treat her. Any one confirm this fairly decent HJ factory has shuttered or moved to a new location?

JimmyWhat? NO! That was my usual. I think I need to stop by and see whats up.

Socalasian
03-20-08, 12:03
If you keep visiting storefront MP you are going to keep striking out in the OC. Since the viet parlors in Garden Grove left about 5 years ago the storefront scene has been scarce at best.

CL and TZ are much better options in the OC as well as Harbor if you patient. Stop wasting your money for a rub-no-tug.

Happy Hunting!

Jon Jones
03-20-08, 13:51
I recently installed a program that allows me to look at cookies stored on my computer. To my surprise I found the following:

www.usasexguide [2] txt.info

When I log off the message always says “All cookies removed.”

Do any of you computer guys know what’s going on?

I suspect it might be the “Remember Me” box being checked next to the User Name. But if so, I don’t know how to remove the check from the box. I take it off but the next time I logon it’s there again.

Jon

Fe Maiden
03-20-08, 16:49
No, they are not moving again (new place is in back of commercial complex and out of site from public roads). Mamasan indicated that she is getting new talent to replace the current girls. She did say that the new girls are young and pretty. Of course!Went there today and got a girl named Cherry (yeah right!)LOL. She was very skinny and petite with fake but nice rack. Very good service!!!!

JimmyPage
03-20-08, 21:04
What? NO! That was my usual. I think I need to stop by and see whats up.I can confirm that Fairytale Massage behind Farmer Boy Burger is no more. Drove by today and the workers were ripping out the walls.

Both the parlors up the street on the 2000 block of Lincoln have died as well.

513 Brookhurst used to be decent as well-gone.

It seems if these north OC parlors refuse to give Anaheim vice a cut of the action they get run out of town. Fucking pigs.

Jimmy

Jerryb1963
03-21-08, 00:20
What? NO! That was my usual. I think I need to stop by and see whats up.I drove by tonite and they are indeed gone. Going to miss Tinker aka Michelle. Very fun girl if she was into you. Another one bites the dust.

Kool Klyde
03-21-08, 02:57
Like a dumbshit I posted this in under the general tab thinking I was in this one.
I need to do my surfing and posting when I am more awake.

Will be in Irvine for about 10 days starting next week. Hope I am looking in the correct city listing. Haven't seen much on AMPS, or anything for that matter here. When I used the search it just gave me a few very old posts. Am I in the right section for Irvine? If not could you please tell me the city to look under? If I am in the right section is there anything happening here or is it an le town?

Any help would be appreciated.

Be safe guys

kk

Gundam01
03-21-08, 04:25
Went there today and got a girl named Cherry (yeah right!)LOL. She was very skinny and petite with fake but nice rack. Very good service!!!!I went there today at 7, it was closed.

I read somewhere that they move from the old location.

Is it still #C?

Let me know please.

Badonkadonk
03-21-08, 11:27
Am I in the right section for Irvine? If not could you please tell me the city to

kkYou are in the right place. Look through this thread for 'Trabuco' in Irvine (just off the 5 freeway at the Culver exit). I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Fe Maiden
03-21-08, 14:09
I went there today at 7, it was closed.

I read somewhere that they move from the old location.

Is it still #C?

Let me know please.Check your PM!

Member #3942
03-21-08, 15:38
New place on Brookhurst. Says asian and latinas. Its in a shopping center. Saw 2 latinas, one in sweats with blond hair, older, the other in jeans, chunky and younger but not for me. Just letting you know.

Theres another one on the 400 block of brookhurst too. its new, there are others near it. Old juiles in across the street. Well its way back in the building with lots of people in the courtyard so I cant report. I didnt want to go in with 6 ladies watching me go in and out.

RCmania67
03-21-08, 20:37
Has anyone been to the new place in Yourba Linda? Imperial hwy/Bastunchury

RCmania67
03-21-08, 20:38
Any good place that is around Santa/irvine/tustin? Asian prefer. Thanks

Clevr
03-21-08, 21:55
To legit to legit to quit!

Fe Maiden
03-21-08, 23:18
Any good place that is around Santa/irvine/tustin? Asian prefer. ThanksNope! LOL

Kool Klyde
03-22-08, 02:03
Thanks for letting me know I was in the right place. I had looked at maps but wanted to be sure. I hate it when newbies post the same question in every city in the state. If youre ever in Phx and I can help with info, just let me know.

Thanks again.

Be safe and Kool

kk

Member #3942
03-22-08, 10:06
Originally Posted by rcmania67
Any good place that is around Santa/irvine/tustin? Asian prefer. Thanks

Yorba sucks dont bother.

Santa irvine tustin? Damn there are lots. Just look in the paper. They all do some kind of extras, except for the one on orange and the ones on newport.

Does that help? All asian, so does everyone understand they ALL do extras?

Last Saturday went to central again. Its the one in costa mesa. Its not the one with the latinas and asians and american staff. Its the other one upstairs in the corner with a tableshower. I asked for Jenny again. She is tiny and damn cute. She had on those stretch sweats and a tiny top. She climbed all over me,. Shes got nice tiny hands and a really tight little ass. She reached everywhere and used just enough oil. I know they dont do FS there but if she ever did she would break in half. Anyone else seen her? I wanted to compair on what she does. I usally like a big giant ass but shes so hot it doesnt matter. I was at a place in westminster and got a girl with real thick legs and a juicy ass but she wasnt in to anything more then massage. I grabbed her ass and she said no no no. Just my luck. So let me know about Jenny and anything you guys have had with a big ass.

Member #3942
03-23-08, 10:47
Guess theres nobody there anymore that does more than a hj. Susan was hot, some others did extra fun. Dont know who I should get there now since all of them are older (sometimes ok) and just do HJ's. Let me know if something new comes up.

One Dogg
03-23-08, 14:05
I'm traveling to Irvine in a few weeks and am looking for a couple good AMP's to visit. I'll be staying around the Dana Point area.

Anyone have suggestions or can point me in a direction to look?

Ib Mike
03-23-08, 14:10
The amout of new ones popping up in OC is incredible. I like to be in the loop so I checked a couple out before heading over to a sure thing yesterday. Both advertised in Register

Happy Foot and Body
13912 Ponderosa (no, not that one)
Santa Ana
648-0189

Asian place,decent massage with 40 something asian, no hint of extras. They try to push the foot massage with pretty younger girl. If I had a long one I would have stuffed it in my sock and gone for the foot massage. No such luck. Mama is a bit of a hustler.

Chiropractice Center
1442 Irvine Blvd #125 Tustin
505-1901

This place is just a Chiro that is trying to make extra money during slow times was my take. Big 40 something white girl that you wouldn't want anything from. Nice lady but not one you want for a massage.

Obviously both of these are not recommended. I am going out again today. I have the rare combo of time and money this weekend so need to make use of it.

I did find a good one on good Friday. Report to follow after I repeat to make sure it wasn't a fluke

Surfcat
03-23-08, 14:46
Happy ending available, bring your own rain coat and more might be available, they have you take it with you for disposal when you leave.

RCmania67
03-25-08, 10:11
I have checked out Ponderosa - ok. I worked in Irvine [Barranca/Jamboree]. Please provide some good place. You can PM me for exact location. Where this place on Trabuco and Culver? Also, are there any good Vietnamese chic in the area? Thanks

Fe Maiden
03-25-08, 20:06
Went by the auto place again today and got Cindy again! Damn!!! She complains that I am too long!!! LOL!!! She makes faces like I'm hurting her or something! I will not repeat with her again!!!

One Dogg
03-25-08, 21:21
Has anyone tried this MP? What services do they provide and how would you rate them? Anyone cert woman you'd recommend?

One Dogg
03-25-08, 21:26
Has anyone been to the Oasis Relax? What services are available and how would you rate the service?

SaltyDog
03-25-08, 21:32
Went to see Dora. Remember her from Dora and Kay? Well went to Dora's new location by the dental place and she answers the door and lets me in. She then tells me to come back tomorrow? Made the appointment. I call the phone number of her new place and no one picks up the phone so I go to CC's. Saw Pepsi and well. So, so. Dora's a fine young Viet chick, but has another with her but she can't be that popular. Can she (yes)? Well if any of you guys know Dora by the dental place she's really all that but? She was wearing one short skimpy dress with those crazy high heels again when she let me in. Any of you guys remember Dora? She is very busy now no doubt and much harder now. Go prepared.

Fengshui
03-26-08, 02:24
Ok, been around the block a few times and not your typical AMP but all the signs indicate fun available. Nothing to be had here. 70 hr no change so 80 with nothing else. Mediocre massage at best and a waste of your time boys.

Lerrena
03-26-08, 04:46
Went by the auto place again today and got Cindy again! Damn!!! She complains that I am too long!!! LOL!!! She makes faces like I'm hurting her or something! I will not repeat with her again!!!Hey FE,

Count yourself lucky that you're built like a pornstar. Lol. I was never a big fan of Cindy either.

BTW, I believe TC has been sold. Heard that the girls are in a new place in Santa Ana.

MrNasty420
03-26-08, 16:30
Can some one please help me out with a good latina MP, I went by lake forest and it was ok but I like latins better, mabey one that offers BBBJ or FS. Please PM me thanks.

Ib Mike
03-26-08, 22:32
Has anyone been to the Oasis Relax? What services are available and how would you rate the service?Legit and weak massage only. The massage isn't better than average/fair. My 2 cents.

Fe Maiden
03-27-08, 09:31
Hey FE,

Count yourself lucky that you're built like a pornstar. Lol. I was never a big fan of Cindy either.

BTW, I believe TC has been sold. Heard that the girls are in a new place in Santa Ana.They just moved recently to a new location close by as far as I know. New MMS though!

rcyyan
03-27-08, 10:19
Hey FE,

BTW, I believe TC has been sold. Heard that the girls are in a new place in Santa Ana.MMS at the Autocenter place has replaced some of my favorites recently. Does anyone have the 411 for where this new place in Santa Ana is located. Would like to play with Rosie or Kelly again.

One Dogg
03-27-08, 14:44
Legit and weak massage only. The massage isn't better than average/fair. My 2 cents.Mike, thanks for the information. I'll keep looking through the board and see if I find another lead for a good AMP in the OC area.

Hobbyist35
03-27-08, 16:09
Went to this locale; found the accu place.

50 at the door.

Got Camille, busty lovely hispanic.

On the flip, we agreed on CBJ. She wanted 60; settled for 50.

Really, *really* good.

Had me feeling happy and tingly for the next hour or so!

Happy hunting.

Member #3942
03-27-08, 19:16
Can some one please help me out with a good latina MP, I went by lake forest and it was ok but I like latins better, mabey one that offers BBBJ or FS. Please PM me thanks.

The moved auto center, New Step, look in the sports page. Most that say latinas do have them and can get extra service. Lake Forest, havnt been for a while since they have nobody new and the ones that are still there are older. That place really needs some new blood badly!
Use to get 2 pops at the bodycenter in Santa Ana way back. Nobody does that anymore which is really a bummer. Was scouting spanish papers and CL for someone that does massage (decent) with some extras. Nothing to report yet.
New place on Katella, not rainbow, ok massage with 2 slightly older 30-35 decent looking women. Reminded me of the old OK with the age difference. Know what I mean?

Vinn Rock
03-27-08, 22:19
Has anyone been to the Oasis Relax? What services are available and how would you rate the service?I was there about a month back, and had a pretty wide asian provider. Anyway, after commenting as nauseum about how young I looked, she did provide a greasy hj. It was about as lousy as the massage. I couldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Lerrena
03-27-08, 22:21

50 at the door.

Really, *really* good.

Had me feeling happy and tingly for the next hour or so!Camila is a great gal. One of my favs and her fs leaves you happy too.

SaltyDog
03-27-08, 23:13

50 at the door.

Really, *really* good.

Had me feeling happy and tingly for the next hour or so!Yeah last time I was there mms said asian or latina. So I like asian so I didn't do so well. Pepsi is her working name she said. K girl with big tits and not skinny either. Medium frame but service was so so. Like I said too bad for me that Dora stood me up. The K girls are really too much for me there now. If, if I go there again maybe I'll try one of the Latina's. But I don't think so. 520 Brookhurst does have some Chinese though and didn't go totally prepared but left happy and was told next time it would be better if I liked. Well, it looked better than the place were talking about. Dora still doesn't answer the phone. Maybe I'll drop by and ring the bell at the dental place and see if I can get a good massage.

SirMister
03-28-08, 16:24
Yeah last time I was there mms said asian or latina. So I like asian so I didn't do so well. Pepsi is her working name she said. K girl with big tits and not skinny either. Medium frame but service was so so. Like I said too bad for me that Dora stood me up. The K girls are really too much for me there now. If, if I go there again maybe I'll try one of the Latina's. But I don't think so. 520 Brookhurst does have some Chinese though and didn't go totally prepared but left happy and was told next time it would be better if I liked. Well, it looked better than the place were talking about. Dora still doesn't answer the phone. Maybe I'll drop by and ring the bell at the dental place and see if I can get a good massage.Hmrmmm so Dora is a busy gal now. I saw her a few times. But she didn't work everyday. Did you get her Mobile #. She gave it to me. Called her once but she took a long time to call me back. Said she was in class. Which I do recall she is going to school.

Amp Novice
03-29-08, 16:35
Hello all. Long time browser first time posting. I'm hoping to become part of the community here. I realize it takes some time to build up a rapport. I have a lot of experience with the AMPs in North o. C. As well as city of industry. I hope that I can get some feed back from others in this area as well. For example. Anyone been to 166 Raymond street? I've been there 2x and nothing. Has anyone had a different experience there? Their CL ad sounds promising but I'm a little discouraged at this point. Just found two places right next to each other on Romneya. Good HJ both places but nothing more. I have many more experiences to share as you all get to know me. Looking forward to swapping stories.

Member #3942
03-29-08, 17:48
520 n main, santa ana, Weird latina place. The door is in the back of a spanish medical building. There are 2 doors and the open one is them. Sorry but I passed on going in since they might be part of the family practice thats in the front.

Usa on central. I did go to this place. I saw a tall white girl with a really nice ass and big hooters. A latina walks in my room with a mini dress and good looking face. Massage was 5 minutes until but that naked ass in my face and I bit it. Had me turn over and tried to up-sale. Well I told her I only have what I have and after counting her toes she said ok.

1108 katella near the 55. Damn both girls this time looked hot. I got the one with short hair. Freaking hot short stretch dress with a nice ass. Massage for 10 minutes and then the game was on. Standard pricing. She likes to make noise!

Fairview latina place 108. This is th one in the corner. Tried to get a massage and the girl behind the county said busy for 3 hours. She was pretty hot. Lots of metal on her lip, nose and eyebrow. Didnt have time to go back.

Anyone have a good latina, she doesnt have to be FS, let me know. Any other bits of news message me too. Thanks

Added: anyone tried the place on McIntire behind 24hour fitness? T/S and 60 for an hour. They claim they have 8 girls. let me know about this one. * never mind. Tried it and the are fat chinese. Typical jack shack. Too bad I didnt see anything good. All 3 girls I saw were chunky and not very good to look at.

And also: I have not tried the chinese girl that works out of her house in costa mesa? She has some nice massage pictures on her ad on CL and the OCweekly. Can anyone tell me what they got from her? Does she so a really good massage? Touch everywhere?

Ib Mike
03-29-08, 18:09
As I continue to search for new and fun MPs, I feel like the amount of opportunities in SoCal has grown tremendously in the last 2 years. I don't think it is to the point where it was in the early/mid 90s but it has improved tremendously IMO. I wanted to get other's take on this.

I don't just do MPs but sample other opportunities like Strip Clubs and Escorts or Private Massage girls. I think there are more MPs starting up due in part to the economy. MPs are probably the cheapest form of this type fun next to SWs. I am a bit of a trailblazer and like to find new ones when I have the time. My unofficial stats are that over half of all the places I try have a happiness factor of some sort. Of course I eliminate some that look too "clinical". Oddly one of the best ones I ever found looked way too legit but ended up being heaven.

Assaholic
03-30-08, 00:35
Could be just me, but I have had the opposite experience. I can count at least half a dozen raliable MP's in a 20 mi. radius that have closed in the last six months. Could be the lack of business, I dunno. On the other hand, the standard price has gone up in a lot of places to buck and a half or more, unless you're willing to settle for dime-a-dozen, run of the mill K or Latina chicks. Don't get me wrong, I like K chicks, but right now I am just tired of K's and and C's. I need to see some fresh faces for a change. I haven't been there for a while, but I hear even in SanBerdoo and Riverside prices are now 1. or more, whereas a couple of years ago it used to be .6 pretty much anywhere in that area. I don't get it. When business is slow, prices are supposed to come down, not go up. At any rate, my search for the ultimate V hottie continues.

As I continue to search for new and fun MPs, I feel like the amount of opportunities in SoCal has grown tremendously in the last 2 years. I don't think it is to the point where it was in the early/mid 90s but it has improved tremendously IMO. I wanted to get other's take on this.

I don't just do MPs but sample other opportunities like Strip Clubs and Escorts or Private Massage girls. I think there are more MPs starting up due in part to the economy. MPs are probably the cheapest form of this type fun next to SWs. I am a bit of a trailblazer and like to find new ones when I have the time. My unofficial stats are that over half of all the places I try have a happiness factor of some sort. Of course I eliminate some that look too "clinical". Oddly one of the best ones I ever found looked way too legit but ended up being heaven.

Amp Novice
03-30-08, 17:40
Hello all,

Went to golden today on orangeth in bp. First time there. Nice place. Massage room was very dark. I had Linda. Cute, older asian lady. Very small. Nice light touch massage. The experience was a little strange. I got fully undressed and didn't lay down until she walked in so she could see all of me. I figured that was one way to show her that I wasn't le. I also had my wad of 20's sitting in plain site as another clue as to what I was looking for.

Awesome light touch but teased the whole time and never actually gave HJ. I rubbed her ass and tits and I even pulled the little towel off of me to reveal the vienna but she still wouldn't HJ. I finally had to mover her hand there with my hand but she still wouldn't. I finally blew from the friction of her forearm. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. Gave her a pretty good tip because the experience was good. I'll go back again. I'm hoping when she sees me again she'll be more comfortable with me.

Any one out there been there? Was I missing some sort of secret sign to let her know I was cool?

Sxaddict27
03-30-08, 19:05
Went upstairs to the Heavanly Spa, saw Katelyn, had to check her out after good reviews. She is very good looking, beautiful face, ass, tits, got it all. She gave a lame massage, had me flip over. I immediately started grabbin that ass, and guided her hand in the right direction. She pulled up her skirt and showed me her ass, and then without even me asking, she pulled her nice breasts out! They are fake, but good fake. Then as I was coming to a finish she told me to spank her ass, so I complied without hesitation. She kept telling me to spank her harder! It was a great experience, but kinda spendy I guess.

. 5 at the door, . 5 tip

Ib Mike
03-30-08, 20:49
Could be just me, but I have had the opposite experience. I can count at least half a dozen raliable MP's in a 20 mi. radius that have closed in the last six months. Could be the lack of business, I dunno. On the other hand, the standard price has gone up in a lot of places to buck and a half or more, unless you're willing to settle for dime-a-dozen, run of the mill K or Latina chicks. Don't get me wrong, I like K chicks, but right now I am just tired of K's and and C's. I need to see some fresh faces for a change. I haven't been there for a while, but I hear even in SanBerdoo and Riverside prices are now 1. or more, whereas a couple of years ago it used to be .6 pretty much anywhere in that area. I don't get it. When business is slow, prices are supposed to come down, not go up. At any rate, my search for the ultimate V hottie continues.I hear A-holic. They do seem to come and go a lot more. It is hard to keep up with them. That is why sites like this and good info sharing with friends keeps you in the loop and saves cash. 2 of the mama's I know give out a cell number to you so you can track them if they shut down. They realize people are reluctant to give their numbers to the mama in case bad things happen.

On prices, I have found they really vary quite a bit. I am not a haggler but I think most girls throw out a price and hope you'll pay it. Some girls are more honest in their request. I prefer the ones who don't talk price at all. I usually pay them more anyway. They really have no leverage on you when you think about it. That is, unless you think with the wrong head.

Lerrena
03-31-08, 01:35
MMS at the Autocenter place has replaced some of my favorites recently. Does anyone have the 411 for where this new place in Santa Ana is located. Would like to play with Rosie or Kelly again.Ok, have had more than a few requests for this info. Lupe and the gals are up by 17th and the 55. 714-648-0189. Give them a call for directions. New place, same great service.

Happy hunting

B Malibu
03-31-08, 04:26
Hello all,

Went to golden today on orangeth in bp. First time there. Nice place. Massage room was very dark. I had Linda. Cute, older asian lady. Very small. Nice light touch massage. The experience was a little strange. I got fully undressed and didn't lay down until she walked in so she could see all of me. I figured that was one way to show her that I wasn't le. I also had my wad of 20's sitting in plain site as another clue as to what I was looking for.

Awesome light touch but teased the whole time and never actually gave HJ. I rubbed her ass and tits and I even pulled the little towel off of me to reveal the vienna but she still wouldn't HJ. I finally had to mover her hand there with my hand but she still wouldn't. I finally blew from the friction of her forearm. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. Gave her a pretty good tip because the experience was good. I'll go back again. I'm hoping when she sees me again she'll be more comfortable with me.

Any one out there been there? Was I missing some sort of secret sign to let her know I was cool?
This place has been around forever. Mostly older ladies who provided decent massages, but happy endings were not always a given. Got lured a few times when I lived in north county, as they would advertise .45 1 hr specials, and they were open 'til 10pm. Only remember one cute girl there... Julie was her name, I think?

Nutz For Buttz
03-31-08, 09:19
Only remember one cute girl there... Julie was her name, I think?The only really cute girl I've even seen there was Vivian, but no extras from her. :(

Joe Monger
03-31-08, 11:42
Went upstairs to the Heavanly Spa, saw Katelyn, had to check her out after good reviews. She is very good looking, beautiful face, ass, tits, got it all. She gave a lame massage, had me flip over. I immediately started grabbin that ass, and guided her hand in the right direction. She pulled up her skirt and showed me her ass, and then without even me asking, she pulled her nice breasts out! They are fake, but good fake. Then as I was coming to a finish she told me to spank her ass, so I complied without hesitation. She kept telling me to spank her harder! It was a great experience, but kinda spendy I guess.

. 5 at the door, . 5 tip

How is that spendy? Pretty standard pricing. And you're talking about one of the best AMP girls around right now. Smh...

Member #2157
03-31-08, 13:16
How is that spendy? Pretty standard pricing. And you're talking about one of the best AMP girls around right now. Smh...

50 + 150 = "std pricing" ????

you can get great deals on T R Z for half that

haven't spent too much time on AMPs recently because it's a buyers market on t r z, so many hotties, so little time

Craig53
03-31-08, 13:40

You can get great deals on T R Z for half that

I haven't spent too much time on AMPs recently because it's a buyers market on t r z, so many hotties, so little timeI was thinking .50 + .50 = 100 total. Right? That's how I read it.

Lerrena
03-31-08, 14:52

you can get great deals on T R Z for half that

haven't spent too much time on AMPs recently because it's a buyers market on t r z, so many hotties, so little timeSA didnt say 50 + 150. said it was 50 + 50.

Member #2157
03-31-08, 15:30
SA didnt say 50 + 150. said it was 50 + 50.

my bad, for 100 total it's still very spendy for just a hj

Sxaddict27
03-31-08, 17:52
my bad, for 100 total it's still very spendy for just a hjIts totally expensive for a Hj, i remember only four years ago when I lived in SD I would get an Hj for no tip sometimes, it was standard procedure, and they were lucky to get $20 at the most. But times have certainly changed, nowadays askin for .4 and up to .6 is gettin ridiculous, especially where the economy is at, we should all act as one and boycott these crazy prices ;) Ok ok she did let me play with her bod all i wanted and was all about the spankin, so I didn't hesitate to offer her that much (she didn't even ask, she asked me what I wanted to tip, but I knew standard for her was .5 from reviews, so I dished it out)

Ib Mike
03-31-08, 20:57
Anyone know what is up with the place on Tustin by the liquor store? Last two times I have been there it has been closed though during normal hours for them. There phone is still on. I need to study my spanish better to figure out what the heck it says :o)

It is hit and miss there but I found a fav there.

B Malibu
03-31-08, 21:47
Anyone know what is up with the place on Tustin by the liquor store? Last two times I have been there it has been closed though during normal hours for them. There phone is still on. I need to study my spanish better to figure out what the heck it says :o)

It is hit and miss there but I found a fav there.
I say don't waste your time. Moody, mechanical and overpriced latinas.

Ib Mike
04-01-08, 10:57
I say don't waste your time. Moody, mechanical and overpriced latinas.Thanks. I agree with your assessment for some or even most there. It is a YMMV type place as many are. However, I have already done the homework, pulled a few weeds and found a good one there as I stated. It is back open BTW.

Rokr51
04-02-08, 16:40
Went to 1108 K. and paid the door charge. Don't go over the 1/2 hour rate. Tami came in the room and I was very pleased. Very nice looking Korean in a short dress. Gave a so-so massage and the fun started with no talk of rates. In the end I did give her the standard going rate. I will be going back for good times.

Amp Novice
04-03-08, 20:25
O. K. I know this is supposed to be a forum about OC. And I do most of my hobbying in the OC, however, today I happened to be in the city of industry and stopped in at an AMP on Gale. There are two of them next to a strip club (can't remember the name. Used to be Hawaii Theater.) The AMP is called the Golden Sea or something like that. Anyway. 5 at the door for 1/2 hr. And 12 for anything else. Non negotiable. FS, HJ, CBJ no matter what, it's 12. I only wanted TF. I never FS so I don't take anything home. Any way, saw sarah. She was nice. Face 6 Body 5. I didn't last very long and I am so pissed that I spent so much. That sucks.

I'm gonna try to stay in the OC where things don't cost so much!

Fe Maiden
04-03-08, 23:32
Went there today and got a girl named Cherry (yeah right!)LOL. She was very skinny and petite with fake but nice rack. Very good service!!!!Correction.....Her name is Cheri! My bad! Sorry! She is a lot of fun and very HOT!!!

Lerrena
04-04-08, 12:57
Heard that Candy is filling in at The Train Station for today. If you ever had this Costa Rican little spinner, you know she takes that cbj DEEP! I'll be swinging by there this afternoon for an hour. Just thought I would pass on the info.

Happy Hunting

ClarkKent21
04-04-08, 18:57
I'm a regular at th "music factory" in GG, but I'm looking for something a little closer to La Habra. I noticed a new sign the other day on whit. And euclid called Chiro Spa. Just wondering if anyone has taken one fo rthe team or should I go in blind?

Lerrena
04-04-08, 20:36
I'm a regular at th "music factory" in GG

HAHAHAHA you are showing your age. But then again, so am I since I knew what you were talking about!

HobbyOneknoby
04-05-08, 03:57
Hello all. Long time browser first time posting. I'm hoping to become part of the community here. I realize it takes some time to build up a rapport. I have a lot of experience with the AMPs in North o. C. As well as city of industry. I hope that I can get some feed back from others in this area as well. For example. Anyone been to 166 Raymond street? I've been there 2x and nothing. Has anyone had a different experience there? Their CL ad sounds promising but I'm a little discouraged at this point. Just found two places right next to each other on Romneya. Good HJ both places but nothing more. I have many more experiences to share as you all get to know me. Looking forward to swapping stories.166 N. is a dud for me twice also. Agree about confusion in ads that seem more promising. My thought not worth the extra effort.

Member #3942
04-05-08, 10:24
Irvine, Creek rd, new latina place. Its a sister place of the one on 2414 fairview 107b. They wear scrubs at the new place. Clean, same old service.

Guess finding a 19 year old that does a great massage then a hj is impossible????

Clevr
04-06-08, 03:12
I've been there twice as well got a decent massage but the 1st chick only let me feel her up. 2nd chick must have got hot she let me get up on her and grind on her but she said not here and that was it. Went back to see her again was told she was on vacation.

Hello all. Long time browser first time posting. I'm hoping to become part of the community here. I realize it takes some time to build up a rapport. I have a lot of experience with the AMPs in North o. C. As well as city of industry. I hope that I can get some feed back from others in this area as well. For example. Anyone been to 166 Raymond street? I've been there 2x and nothing. Has anyone had a different experience there? Their CL ad sounds promising but I'm a little discouraged at this point. Just found two places right next to each other on Romneya. Good HJ both places but nothing more. I have many more experiences to share as you all get to know me. Looking forward to swapping stories.

Member #3942
04-06-08, 13:19
1. Ospa in Laguna Hills
2. 2-pop places
3. Girls not in jeans
4. Young hot latinas
5. Private, out of house massage.
6. Anything in San Clemente

Have anything about any of these, let it out.

BTW I have had only private messages in 2 months. Guess people are scared?

Ib Mike
04-06-08, 14:07
1. Ospa in Laguna Hills
2. 2-pop places
3. Girls not in jeans
4. Young hot latinas
5. Private, out of house massage.
6. Anything in San Clemente

Have anything about any of these, let it out.

BTW I have had only private messages in 2 months. Guess people are scared?Went to OSpa several months ago and was unimpressed. I got zilch. Maybe it was me but my mileage varied in a bad way.

On 2 pops, I usually just tell them up front that I want to fire the cannon twice and they always are ok with it. Although one place tried to hit me for another 40.

Mailliw
04-07-08, 03:26
Ok, been around the block a few times and not your typical AMP but all the signs indicate fun available. Nothing to be had here. 70 hr no change so 80 with nothing else. Mediocre massage at best and a waste of your time boys.LoL this was actually the first place I went to a LONG time ago. I got the same thing as you there. I was so nervous, and was trying so hard to drop hints for extras, or even an HJ. But oh well I assume they are legit.

Amp Addict
04-07-08, 15:08
This is scary - your pic could be on the internet!

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/633667670.html

Rick James B
04-08-08, 02:40
Went here on Saturday. Sketchy area. Bums under the stairwell. Just a warning. Looks like a HJ factory though. fyi: Jenny doesn't work here anymore.

I don't know about the USA massage place though.

Conner11
04-08-08, 03:50
I use it when I just have. 5 total to spend. Although it's a cheap as. 4 for everything! Problem for many is that you should have paid attention to your junior high spanish teacher!

A lot of the girls are not very attractive sometimes older and chunky. It never seems like a clean place.

One girl told me that her boyfriend was a former customer. Haha. I realized it when he called while I was with her. HAHAHA

I'd like like to find a slim latina. Those are more rare.

Quality Junk
04-08-08, 10:51
Visited a Viet AMP in city of Orange just off the 55 on Katella, place is a dud. They advertise on C-list. Very cute, early 20's, perfect English, Viet girl in jeans and tight t-shirt with nice rack, but that's all there is. Good, hard, walking on back massage with a table shower (carefully covered with wash cloth at all times). Nothing extra on the menu. Sweet girl, I would go back next time if I really needed a GOOD, plain, ordinary, vanilla massage.

Still looking for a great Viet place (LA or OC) with table shower and extras on the menu.

Member #3942
04-08-08, 17:40
Last week stop here twice. First time was 108, had a hot looking Asian wearing a long jean skirt. Good massage, nothing in extras. Kinda weird don't you think?
Second time went upstairs. I did like all 3 girls that were working there. The one I got had long hair and some nice boobs. She was thin and had on a low cut top with long pants. Massage was actually really good. No extras what-so-ever!
Anyone have anything on the place upstairs? Massage was so good I would go back but a HE would be just killer after that kind of massage.

I have noticed that there are fewer places that do a good ass massage. They spend like 5 seconds on it and make you turn over. Need a provider that gives an extended ass massage. Anything out there anymore?

Rainbow massage has a hot girl on weekends and will do HE's.

Ib Mike
04-08-08, 21:21
I use it when I just have. 5 total to spend. Although it's a cheap as. 4 for everything! Problem for many is that you should have paid attention to your junior high spanish teacher!

A lot of the girls are not very attractive sometimes older and chunky. It never seems like a clean place.

One girl told me that her boyfriend was a former customer. Haha. I realized it when he called while I was with her. HAHAHA

I'd like like to find a slim latina. Those are more rare.I tried El Classificado and Cummunidad Latina. They have some MPs that are decent but most also advertise in other english publications also. The private ads in El Class are tougher to hook up with. More than half the time I get voice mail. I wonder if it is just an agency trying to disguise themselves as indys?

Bachus91
04-08-08, 22:54
Cash Value - Check out Lulu at the Super Spa on Fair. I think she will give you what you are looking for.

Monger Jim
04-09-08, 21:01
Hello all. Long time browser first time posting. I'm hoping to become part of the community here. I realize it takes some time to build up a rapport. I have a lot of experience with the AMPs in North o. C. As well as city of industry. I hope that I can get some feed back from others in this area as well. For example. Anyone been to 166 Raymond street? I've been there 2x and nothing. Has anyone had a different experience there? Their CL ad sounds promising but I'm a little discouraged at this point...Amp, Your question is perfect for this forum, but you can easily get this intel using the thread search capability for "166 raymond" to see how misleading the CL ad has been to other mongers. This site has saved me $$$$ over the past few years, not to mention the frustration.

Thanks for adding to the knowledge base.

JS Fanatic
04-10-08, 01:09
Visited a Viet AMP in city of Orange just off the 55 on Katella, place is a dud. They advertise on C-list. Very cute, early 20's, perfect English, Viet girl in jeans and tight t-shirt with nice rack, but that's all there is. Good, hard, walking on back massage with a table shower (carefully covered with wash cloth at all times). Nothing extra on the menu. Sweet girl, I would go back next time if I really needed a GOOD, plain, ordinary, vanilla massage.

Still looking for a great Viet place (LA or OC) with table shower and extras on the menu.

Yeah, I got nothing more than a massage from this place too, exactly like what you described. What's weird is that, because this girl spoke good English and chatted with me the entire time (I mean, this girl would just not shut up!), I felt uncomfortable trying to see if there were extras on the menu. So I ended up just getting a decent massage while matching wits with her.

Sir Sycott
04-10-08, 02:35
Last week stop here twice. First time was 108, had a hot looking Asian wearing a long jean skirt. Good massage, nothing in extras. Kinda weird don't you think?

Second time went upstairs. I did like all 3 girls that were working there. The one I got had long hair and some nice boobs. She was thin and had on a low cut top with long pants. Massage was actually really good. No extras what-so-ever!
Anyone have anything on the place upstairs? Massage was so good I would go back but a HE would be just killer after that kind of massage.

I have noticed that there are fewer places that do a good ass massage. They spend like 5 seconds on it and make you turn over. Need a provider that gives an extended ass massage. Anything out there anymore?

Rainbow massage has a hot girl on weekends and will do HE's.Hey cash, downstairs is kinda pricey, a girl recently tried to squeeze 60 for HJ outta me, too pricey for my liking, so I up and left, it was some latina girl pretty young but hot.

And upstairs doesn't offer any closure, just massage, I went there twice but nothing,

I think its safe to say the good ol places that've been around a two years back are still pretty decent, remember vic's? (closed) and a few select others?

SaltyDog
04-10-08, 20:12
Yeah, I got nothing more than a massage from this place too, exactly like what you described. What's weird is that, because this girl spoke good English and chatted with me the entire time (I mean, this girl would just not shut up!), I felt uncomfortable trying to see if there were extras on the menu. So I ended up just getting a decent massage while matching wits with her.Yeah there was some one here recommending that place. He said it had sportsmassage on it with k girls that had everything on the table. Is this the place that's close to tustin. Was recommended this place and maybe it's the place you're talking about. Let me know. If it is I will make another report and let you know who said to go there. Any good reports on how dora's treating people now? Rush.

Ib Mike
04-10-08, 20:20
Yeah, I got nothing more than a massage from this place too, exactly like what you described. What's weird is that, because this girl spoke good English and chatted with me the entire time (I mean, this girl would just not shut up!), I felt uncomfortable trying to see if there were extras on the menu. So I ended up just getting a decent massage while matching wits with her.JS,

Are you referring to the place at 1920? If so, I went there recently and got nada as well. I didn't see or get a shower of any kind offered. I might return as the massage was good.

Member #3942
04-11-08, 08:26
JS,

Are you referring to the place at 1920? If so, I went there recently and got nada as well. I didn't see or get a shower of any kind offered. I might return as the massage was good.

Talking about Rainbow? If thats the place the young girl does for sure extras. The one that works weekends.

JS Fanatic
04-11-08, 11:04
Talking about Rainbow? If thats the place the young girl does for sure extras. The one that works weekends.

Yes, Rainbow's the place. Maybe I'll go back this weekend and see if I have better luck...

Quality Junk
04-11-08, 12:04
Yeah, I got nothing more than a massage from this place too, exactly like what you described. What's weird is that, because this girl spoke good English and chatted with me the entire time (I mean, this girl would just not shut up!), I felt uncomfortable trying to see if there were extras on the menu. So I ended up just getting a decent massage while matching wits with her.

I forgot to add in my original post that after the flip, where she would massage my front while standing over my head, she would reach towards my mid area (never touching anything sensitive, damm it), she made sure to crush her ample bossom into my face. Just teasing I guess. Like I said, I would go back again only if there were extras or if I just felt like a plain Jane vanilla massage.

Member #3942
04-11-08, 17:46
1108 katella is the fs place.

Fe Maiden
04-11-08, 18:44
Went to the auto center place and had Julie. What a gorgeous body! Fantastic succulent breasts. very cute and nice girl. Lots of licking of the boys and the shaft before the CBJ. Awesome ACG! Mish next and she was not really into it till we got to K9 and then she got turned on and made some very sexy noises and I exploded!

Fe Maiden
04-11-08, 19:36
1108 katella is the fs place.Is there also some new place around 17th &55? Someone help me on this one with PM please!

Rick James B
04-11-08, 22:30
Rainbow Spa is a legit place. It's clean, and in a nice area. You're not gonna get much. However, it is a good massage. FYI, you actually have to fill out a form there with various info. No locks on doors, quiet, nice experience.

Don't know about 1108 katella down the street haven't been there.

Tommy Burns
04-12-08, 06:18
Hey,

Whats going on? I'm new to all this.

I was just wondering what all the codenames to particular parlors are?

I was wondering if someone could give me addresses to some good spots?

Would greatly appreciate it, especially that one I hear by the auto center.

Member #3942
04-12-08, 09:52
Is there also some new place around 17th &55? Someone help me on this one with PM please!

Yeah the original PONDEROSA is back. Same location. In the little shopping center next to it is a body and foot massage place that I hear sucks.

Slickman
04-12-08, 14:02
File under TOFTT. They have "over 9 pretty asian girls on staff" according to their CL ad. I didn't see 9 but I did see 3, all of whom were old enough to be the mothers of the 9 girls in their CL ad. They didn't offer the "free table shower" (or the regular kind) and I forgot I was supposed to get one until I went back and looked at the ad again. Pretty much legit massage, not even a helping hand.

Conner11
04-12-08, 15:57
1108 katella is the fs place.Saw two le's parked in front for a lonnnng time.

What ever happened to brookhurst and lampson?

Does anyone remember a place over by harbor I think and commenwealth. There was a dental place. Small office complex with an insurance agent. The girls there were all young Chinese. Called something like "oriental medicine" or something.

Lerrena
04-13-08, 03:02
Hey,

Whats going on? I'm new to all this.

I was just wondering what all the codenames to particular parlors are?

I was wondering if someone could give me addresses to some good spots?

Would greatly appreciate it, especially that one I hear by the auto center.

here's one...rtff

Member #3942
04-13-08, 10:06
File under TOFTT. They have "over 9 pretty asian girls on staff" according to their CL ad. I didn't see 9 but I did see 3, all of whom were old enough to be the mothers of the 9 girls in their CL ad. They didn't offer the "free table shower" (or the regular kind) and I forgot I was supposed to get one until I went back and looked at the ad again. Pretty much legit massage, not even a helping hand.

You can get HE there but like we both know its older fat ladys. I didint see anything there that looked good at all. I wouldnt go back unless they gave a soapy massage. Never going to happen. Notice how all the ones in laguna hills, san clemente, lake forest...all suck?

Three X
04-13-08, 10:21

This guy is a con and crook, do you know him? reward if you do, said his name was Mike. He pulled a credit card scam on my girl, split without paying. Low life for sure. I am the owner of Oasis Relax, I would like to find him. Thanks for your help.

Buttmunch
04-13-08, 16:01

This guy is a con and crook, do you know him? reward if you do, said his name was Mike. He pulled a credit card scam on my girl, split without paying. Low life for sure. I am the owner of Oasis Relax, I would like to find him. Thanks for your help.While it is unfortunate this guy you are after ran a game on you, you are unlikely to find anyone here admitting to knowing. Let alone being him.

All you are doing is admitting you tape everyone who walks in to your establishment-which not many people are going to appreciate. It makes you wonder-are you also taping activities inside your rooms and posting them on the internet as well?

Just write it off as a loss and apprise your staff as to his description so it doesn't happen again. You are not helping your business at all by posting stuff like this. We don't care.

Buttmunch

Tsukino
04-13-08, 17:58
Hey, I just discovered this forum recently and monger'ing sounds like a lot of fun. But my question is, how clean are the women of Orange? Especially the ones in the auto center. And please don't say RTFF, because I have tried looking around, unless I'm searching in the wrong places.

Joblo007
04-14-08, 00:33
Dropped by New Life Spa in Orange (?), on Tustin (1700). Saw it as I drove by. It sucked. 40 for half, horrible massage, nothing else. I don't mind no extras, but I at least want a decent massage out of it, but it was one of the most uninspired, mechanical massages of my life. Hated it. Avoid.

Joe Monger
04-14-08, 04:30
Hey, I just discovered this forum recently and monger'ing sounds like a lot of fun. But my question is, how clean are the women of Orange? Especially the ones in the auto center. And please don't say RTFF, because I have tried looking around, unless I'm searching in the wrong places.

RTFF

Entropyrules
04-15-08, 12:27
Hey all, I've been doing my best rtff but can't make heads or tails of most of the locations being discussed. I'm wondering if there are any decent AMPs near SNA? Any recommendations will be deeply appreciated!

Ketur690
04-15-08, 17:11
Entropy,

Half the fun of the hunt is decoding the posts.

Tsukino
04-15-08, 18:43
Alright, so for my first time, I tried going to C&C, but it turns out you have to be 21. I figured she may just not trust me, I called up the auto center and it's also 21. I wasn't actually aware of this; I'm, a bit disappointed since I'm a year too young. But anyway, is this CA law for all mps?

Lerrena
04-15-08, 21:10
Alright, so for my first time, I tried going to C&C, but it turns out you have to be 21. I figured she may just not trust me, I called up the auto center and it's also 21. I wasn't actually aware of this; I'm, a bit disappointed since I'm a year too young. But anyway, is this CA law for all mps?

Wasn't even aware of this. If I were you, I would just show up and see if they just let you in. You should probably try to look a little older too, dress in something other than a tshirt and shorts with flip flops. Especially if you are going to the auto center or train station, they are closer to office buildings, so if you look like an office professional, they will probably let you in without asking.

Just my two cents. Happy hunting.

Vinn Rock
04-15-08, 21:41
I don't know why I keep going back to Star. These girls/women make the lfbc crew look like supermodels. Anyway, I had Joy. Chinese, probably in her 50s. Felt like she was trying to work out my knots with an icepick. Flipped and gave with the .40 hj.

Tsukino
04-15-08, 21:52
Wasn't even aware of this. If I were you, I would just show up and see if they just let you in. You should probably try to look a little older too, dress in something other than a tshirt and shorts with flip flops. Especially if you are going to the auto center or train station, they are closer to office buildings, so if you look like an office professional, they will probably let you in without asking.

Just my two cents. Happy hunting.I was actually considering that right before I left for C&C, guess I can't do it to them now that they saw my face. But I'm a little weary about driving about 20 miles to get to the auto center in formal attire only to be turned down again.

Hunterx
04-15-08, 22:09
First time monger, wanted to TOFTT to gain some props, so went to Chpmn/Brkhst in GG. Since AMP was a store front, I had circled the place a few times to see options and amount of traffic. Today, went and hanged out in parking lot for a bit to review the area. When went in to talk, one therapist was a bit long in the tooth and on hefty side. Talked to her a bit to get pricing, but then saw LE driveby.

As I left, the LE was parked in the parking lot near bank. There has been an increased in LE in that area. Saw LE patrol near theatre, and saw Sheriffs too. Has anybody else noticed the traffic of LE in area also? I believe since the place open recently, there has been an increase in LE in this area.

Dick Steel
04-15-08, 22:12
Hey all, I've been doing my best rtff but can't make heads or tails of most of the locations being discussed. I'm wondering if there are any decent AMPs near SNA? Any recommendations will be deeply appreciated!Sometimes it's a little hard to decode the abbreviations, but using this forum, along with craig's list and the OC Register or OC Weekly then you should be able to figure it out with just a little bit of homework.

For instance, look in the OC Register's adult section and you'll find an AMP on 105 Smith St. It would be referenced here as "105" or "Smitty" or SS. You get the idea.

FYI - there is no 105 Smith St. it's just an example and the longer you hang out here and read/post the more you will find out.

Very rarely are the exact addresses given out. People will "hint" where they are, but leave it up to you to figure out the puzzle. After you have gone to a few places on your own and write about it then people will know you aren't a troller just looking for a free handout then you could receive more information via the PM.

Even a place that is openly discussed quite often is still abbreviated, like LFBC, but if you would have been here for a few years you would know exactly what that place is.

If you just ask a question for an AMP in Santa Ana, you probably won't get much response, so use the public resources, do some homework or just go to a few places and try your luck.

We've all been shutout before and taken one for the team so when we do find a nice place we like to thank others by giving them clues, but we won't exactly spell it out for you.

Good luck.

B Malibu
04-16-08, 02:56
I was actually considering that right before I left for C&C, guess I can't do it to them now that they saw my face. But I'm a little weary about driving about 20 miles to get to the auto center in formal attire only to be turned down again.
Stop worrying about it! Grow some nuts and just go! They aren't gonna' card you, and if they do (which they won't) tell 'em you're 22 and have a birthdate ready to go. It's not like trying to buy booze, it's a freakin' massage.

Wear a ball cap and some shades, have a fifty in your hand ready to go and just give it to the Mms. There's no need for small talk or chit chat.

Tsukino
04-16-08, 03:08
Stop worrying about it! Grow some nuts and just go! They aren't gonna' card you, and if they do (which they won't) tell 'em you're 22 and have a birthdate ready to go. It's not like trying to buy booze, it's a freakin' massage.

Wear a ball cap and some shades, have a fifty in your hand ready to go and just give it to the Mms. There's no need for small talk or chit chat.Actually she did ask for ID before she even asked how old I was. I'll give it another try in a couple days. And I'm more concerned about gas, I'm not scared. But thanks for the encouragement.

DinnerOut35
04-16-08, 09:11
Does anyone know where the Latina named Julie with the HUGE knockers from Garry is working now? I had some great times with her and am looking to repeat. PM me if you are aware of her whereabouts. Thanks.

Giocchino
04-16-08, 10:47
Saw two le's parked in front for a lonnnng time.

What ever happened to brookhurst and lampson?

Does anyone remember a place over by harbor I think and commenwealth. There was a dental place. Small office complex with an insurance agent. The girls there were all young Chinese. Called something like "oriental medicine" or something.

That was my favorite place for years. It is long gone now. MMS Sofia had some very sweet Chinese girls dressed in scrubs there and in Tustin (1076 "C"). Judy, Linda, Michelle and others were great. It was great peeling off their scrubs and getting them naked. Ate a lot of pussy and got BBBJs. Sofia reopened 1076 "C" after it was closed for several months over a year ago and I nailed her- it was one of my all time favorite MP moments.

Vinn Rock
04-16-08, 10:57

Wear a ball cap and some shades, have a fifty in your hand ready to go and just give it to the Mms. There's no need for small talk or chit chat.That's good advice. Trust me, I'm on the other side of 30, but I look extremely young. I've been carded for buying lottery tickets, for shit's sake. In all my years of doing this, I've been carded at the window once, and that was some shitty spot in Fullerton that was hot that ended up being shut down soon after. These days, EVERY provider I see for the first time comments on how young I look (before handling the business), but in the last 5+ years, no provider has ever asked me for id.

I don't think it's so much attire as it is demeanor. Straighten up your posture, talk like your older (don't slur or mumble; speak clearly and confidently). I look YOUNG, but if you act right, you'll be fine. Like B said, have a birthday ready and even a job (career) because they like to ask what you do, too.

Ketur690
04-16-08, 17:10
Are there currently any good short Korean spinners at the train station (or someplace else nearby) that anyone would recommend?

Thanks

SaltyDog
04-16-08, 18:27
I'll pass on this place. Won't go back. The fine K girls are in Whittier. Thanks, but no thanks.

Joblo007
04-16-08, 18:50
Went by Ponderosa (thanks Cash) and saw CeCe. Don't know if she's the same CeCe as at the other places. She's a tall, latina with curly long hair and nice implants. I never want fs so I got less. 50/40 for a half hour. She was very sweet and quite hot.

OC Scotty
04-17-08, 00:56
Hit C&C yesterday for the first time. Easy to find, although I have to say I felt a little self-conscious going in/out of the place considering the amount of foot traffic that was present in the shopping center at the time (late afternoon).

Mamasan was dressed in scrubs (for a second I was worried she was going to be doing the massage). Asked me if I've been there before, I told her yes but no follow-up questions. I ended up with Pepsi who was okay. Decent looking K-girl with a nice sized natural rack. Definitely not skinny but not fat either, and the rack compensated for whatever extra she had around the middle. Asked me again if I'd been there before and who I saw. I picked one of the other names I'd seen from reviews on another site (Co-Co) and that seemed to satisfy her. Decent massage and after a little sign-language, right down to business on the flip. A little russian, CBJ, reverse cowgirl and finished mish.

Service was not spectacular but good enough to make me want to return. I think I've read that they have latinas here so maybe I'll ask next time if mamasan recognizes me.

Hunterx
04-17-08, 01:22
First time monger, watched the vicinity for awhile. TOFTT. Went in at 830pm, closing is 900pm. They say there are 4 therapists total. When I went 2 were available and were closing shop. Both were Viet. One girl (Kim/Cherie) was in 20, small petite, no bolt ons of any sort. Other girl (Paulina) was about 30, no bolt ons, but very soft, friendly, and right sizes in the right locations.

Directed to room, was given Paulina. I wasn't sure what a masseuse was suppose to be wearing as appropriate attire. No smocks, just a small top and booty shorts. Played coyed for awhile, I actually needed a back massage. 10 min. into massage, hanged arm off table, to touch legs. No negative reactions, moved up the ladder. She looked at me in the face a few times, thinking I wanted something. She just took towel off and said flip. From there, I assumed "Game On".

I'm not sure what the standard pricing, but I thought .40 for HJ, but she told me of the pricing and seemed high for Fs and CBJ. I could be wrong let me know guys. For full nude, it also cost extra she said. Yet, since, I played coyed an innocent and have a baby face, she said that's ok and so it cost me .50 for MMS, and .50 for HJ with show.

It's true about carry what you can offer because she even looked in my wallet.
I would highly recommend and told her my fellow mongerers would stop by and the two work everyday. Paulina is very nice and play your cards right, she'll like you like a toy.

Mailliw
04-17-08, 12:18
Finally got a free day on Tuesday and went on a AMP hunt/spree.

1. First spot was the Anaheim Heath Center on "E. " At first wasn't to sure if the place was open for business since there was no sign outside. I parked in the parking lot got my stuff situated and kinda watched for what goes on in the area, then drove to the back to check for LE. Finally went inside, it was very clean, looked almost like a medical clinic. Standard. 40/half, got a massage from Monica, she was about early 30s Chinese, looks were about a 6, massage was ok. Tried to hint for extras with slight touching of the leg during massage, but her English was so bad it was hard to communicate. So finished up the massage and headed out. Might try again a different day.

2. Second location was just down the street on Romenya, drove around to check for LE no sign of them so I parked right in front and went in. Was greeted by Mimi, cute late 20's Chinese, looks was about an 8 and English was pretty clear. Asked for a 40/half and she walked me into a room. This time I wanted whoever came in to know what I wanted, so I got naked and just layed on the table without a towel and waited. To my surprise Mimi came in and started to work on me, 5mins into the massage she starts tickling the boys and then tells me to flip over. She then tells me "Sweetie you touch here (points to Boobs) and I touch here (points to cock) for. 60. " I told I don't have that much. Then she said "ok I just touch here (points to cock) for. 40. " I told her I only have. 20 she said that was ok and that she would put the other. 20 on my credit card. LOL. I told her I didn't have one and I only had. 20. LOL. I locked it in my glove compartment with my other personal stuff. So after about 5mins of talking about this I showed her my wallet which had only a. 20, a condom, and my ID. So she finally gave in and said ok next time you bring more. After that she got the Baby Oil and started to work away on me. She was working for quite awhile that she had to switch hands but finally I was about to blow and I told her she better move her face or its gonna get on her, and with that I let loose. Lucky for her she moved and it all just came back down on me and the table. She wiped me up with a warm towel and I got dressed. Overall not bad, but this was the first time I was asked to pay up for the HJ, usually I just get it and then I tip that much.

*I'm still in search for a place that gives full service and that don't wear jeans, I really want to find a girl that is wearing a skirt. The next on my list for that day was going to be brook/chap but I ran out of time so I guess I'm gonna save that one for another day. LOL. Maybe today.

Rokr51
04-17-08, 16:27
I tried this new place in Orange. No other reports on it that I could see. It was 50-1/2, 80-1hr. I took the 1/2. Once I paid she led me upstairs to the room. A nice looking young lady came in named Rosie. She looked 1/2 Asian, 1/2 Spanish. She was wearing very short, shorts, and a little red top. Very impressive. Gave a so-so massage. But, on the flip asked what I wanted? After looking at her I had to have it all. It was the standard price for such things.

Looks: 8
Massage: 5
Extras: 8

I will return to this place as long as it will be open. Being in Orange and all. Any more info, you can PM me.

Nitescape
04-17-08, 17:06
She was working for quite awhile that she had to switch hands but finally I was about to blow and I told her she better move her face or its gonna get on her, and with that I let loose. Lucky for her she moved and it all just came back down on me and the table.Just wondering where she was at, that her face was in the path, and why you bothered to ask her to move?

If she was there, I don't think she would have minded, but I could always be wrong.

Nitescape
04-17-08, 17:20
Hit C&C yesterday for the first time. Easy to find, although I have to say I felt a little self-conscious going in/out of the place considering the amount of foot traffic that was present in the shopping center at the time (late afternoon).

Mamasan was dressed in scrubs (for a second I was worried she was going to be doing the massage). Asked me if I've been there before, I told her yes but no follow-up questions. I ended up with Pepsi who was okay. Decent looking K-girl with a nice sized natural rack. Definitely not skinny but not fat either, and the rack compensated for whatever extra she had around the middle. Asked me again if I'd been there before and who I saw. I picked one of the other names I'd seen from reviews on another site (Co-Co) and that seemed to satisfy her. Decent massage and after a little sign-language, right down to business on the flip. A little russian, CBJ, reverse cowgirl and finished mish.

Service was not spectacular but good enough to make me want to return. I think I've read that they have latinas here so maybe I'll ask next time if mamasan recognizes me.Thanks for the review.

Rates?

Nitescape
04-17-08, 18:28
Man I'm glad I found this room.

I don't know why the other ones have so little feedback, but you guys here are great!

I'm closer to LA, so that sucks, but maybe I'll venture out towards the OC.

Anybody know why there is so little feedback on LA, particularly Long Beach?

Nitescape
04-17-08, 18:32
Amp, Your question is perfect for this forum, but you can easily get this intel using the thread search capability for "166 raymond" to see how misleading the CL ad has been to other mongers. This site has saved me $$$$ over the past few years, not to mention the frustration.

Thanks for adding to the knowledge base.Wow, I was just gonna respond to another post, asking why places post on CL if they don't wanna go extra.

I guess this answers my question.

Didn't know there were that many fakers.

From the board here in the Massage room, and what I read there, it seemed like the great majority of places were players.

I see now that there are some fakers.

Anyways fellas, just fyi, I'm new to the MP thing, so bear with me.

Assaholic
04-17-08, 20:32
First time monger, watched the vicinity for awhile. TOFTT. Went in at 830pm, closing is 900pm. They say there are 4 therapists total. When I went 2 were available and were closing shop. Both were Viet. One girl (Kim/Cherie) was in 20, small petite, no bolt ons of any sort. Other girl (Paulina) was about 30, no bolt ons, but very soft, friendly, and right sizes in the right locations.

Directed to room, was given Paulina. I wasn't sure what a masseuse was suppose to be wearing as appropriate attire. No smocks, just a small top and booty shorts. Played coyed for awhile, I actually needed a back massage. 10 min. into massage, hanged arm off table, to touch legs. No negative reactions, moved up the ladder. She looked at me in the face a few times, thinking I wanted something. She just took towel off and said flip. From there, I assumed "Game On".

I'm not sure what the standard pricing, but I thought .40 for HJ, but she told me of the pricing and seemed high for Fs and CBJ. I could be wrong let me know guys. For full nude, it also cost extra she said. Yet, since, I played coyed an innocent and have a baby face, she said that's ok and so it cost me .50 for MMS, and .50 for HJ with show.

It's true about carry what you can offer because she even looked in my wallet.
I would highly recommend and told her my fellow mongerers would stop by and the two work everyday. Paulina is very nice and play your cards right, she'll like you like a toy.I stopped by this place and there was just one older gal with mid-back hair, good English and a smoker's voice. Luckily, big head was in charge, so I bailed like my pants were on fire. I'd say she was late 30's to mid 40's. Anyone know which days she DOESN'T work? I want to give them a try, but I'd rather not run into her again, LOL.

Member #3949
04-17-08, 21:40
Applause. Can give him a motherfucking hand? This is the type of recon you have to do before you enter an establishment. I'm always looking before I go into a joint. You have to look for parked vans and unidentified vehicles and shit. I don't know too much about the massage scene in the OC, but I do know about the Beach Blvd and Harbor asses. Good shit Mailliw and keep on doing what your doing baby. Peace.

Finally got a free day on Tuesday and went on a AMP hunt/spree.

1. First spot was the Anaheim Heath Center on "E. " At first wasn't to sure if the place was open for business since there was no sign outside. I parked in the parking lot got my stuff situated and kinda watched for what goes on in the area, then drove to the back to check for LE. Finally went inside, it was very clean, looked almost like a medical clinic. Standard. 40/half, got a massage from Monica, she was about early 30s Chinese, looks were about a 6, massage was ok. Tried to hint for extras with slight touching of the leg during massage, but her English was so bad it was hard to communicate. So finished up the massage and headed out. Might try again a different day.

2. Second location was just down the street on Romenya, drove around to check for LE no sign of them so I parked right in front and went in. Was greeted by Mimi, cute late 20's Chinese, looks was about an 8 and English was pretty clear. Asked for a 40/half and she walked me into a room. This time I wanted whoever came in to know what I wanted, so I got naked and just layed on the table without a towel and waited. To my surprise Mimi came in and started to work on me, 5mins into the massage she starts tickling the boys and then tells me to flip over. She then tells me "Sweetie you touch here (points to Boobs) and I touch here (points to cock) for. 60. " I told I don't have that much. Then she said "ok I just touch here (points to cock) for. 40. " I told her I only have. 20 she said that was ok and that she would put the other. 20 on my credit card. LOL. I told her I didn't have one and I only had. 20. LOL. I locked it in my glove compartment with my other personal stuff. So after about 5mins of talking about this I showed her my wallet which had only a. 20, a condom, and my ID. So she finally gave in and said ok next time you bring more. After that she got the Baby Oil and started to work away on me. She was working for quite awhile that she had to switch hands but finally I was about to blow and I told her she better move her face or its gonna get on her, and with that I let loose. Lucky for her she moved and it all just came back down on me and the table. She wiped me up with a warm towel and I got dressed. Overall not bad, but this was the first time I was asked to pay up for the HJ, usually I just get it and then I tip that much.

*I'm still in search for a place that gives full service and that don't wear jeans, I really want to find a girl that is wearing a skirt. The next on my list for that day was going to be brook/chap but I ran out of time so I guess I'm gonna save that one for another day. LOL. Maybe today.

Fe Maiden
04-17-08, 23:50
All you are doing is admitting you tape everyone who walks in to your establishment-which not many people are going to appreciate. It makes you wonder-are you also taping activities inside your rooms and posting them on the internet as well? There is nothing going on in the rooms there but legit massages unless things have changed there since I've been last.

Also, what is up with all the guys with 0 or 1 or 2 posts asking for so much info in PM. Contribute some and earn some trust and RTFF FFS!

Sir Sycott
04-18-08, 01:01
There is nothing going on in the rooms there but legit massages unless things have changed there since I've been last.

Also, what is up with all the guys with 0 or 1 or 2 posts asking for so much info in PM. Contribute some and earn some trust and RTFF FFS!Tell me about it,

I haven't been in the loop this past week,

My deduction is that because tsrz is on that new system everyone gave up and is flowing to other sources, then again I could be wrong.