PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

BoulderBoy
09-19-18, 21:25
SHE WAS SHORT AND CUT AND WORE A FLUFFY DRESS BUT GOOD ACCESS.Was this part of your post for the hard of hearing? ;p.

Lovergrrl
09-19-18, 22:09
I got to agree with Wicked1. They are friendly and I've encountered a couple hot girls there. One was a little thick but very friendly, nonetheless. The other two were smokin hot.Not my experience.

Maybe MMS has a broom handle up her ass about female mongers. Don't know and really don't care. Life's too short to have to deal with ridiculous stuff like that. Got no time for their bullshit. I got to be finding my next HE and they are just getting in my way, LOL.

When I'm craving some spicy south of the border poon I either go to HT or a fave spot down in Lomita....or Elite when I am in the OC.

HowdyDoody32
09-19-18, 23:44
Everybody's got their goto places, but for that dude stuck in OC, even lovergrrl is notorious for visiting places all over socal LOL. and Hundred, dont get me started damn that foo travels lmao. Lovergrrl even goes to places like simple pho where those girls suck dude's dicks bareback all day and BBFSCIP with no complaints. Haha I've actually always wanted to ask her if it bothered her having another girl kiss her knowing she's probably been taking dude's jizzums in her mouth all day. So LA and SGV are worth it. You will eventually find your own spots, we all do, and when you do, you won't regret it. Even I avoid simple pho because of the volume, no matter how many people rave about it hehehe. but go check it out, it’s not for me but it might be your cup of tea ya never know unless you explore.

Whornyguy
09-20-18, 00:02
I don't post much due to privacy concerns but loverrgrl has given me so much info I feel like starting a gofundme page for her so that her next few tosses will be on the community that's benefitted from her posts.

Ho Down Man2
09-20-18, 01:40
Was this part of your post for the hard of hearing? ;p.Do you qualify or just the post police. Can't a guy make an error like hitting the all caps without ridicule. Guess not.

Ho Down Man2
09-20-18, 01:43
I've seen T there twice and both times were very good. She took her time and was an eager explorer. I got her naked and on her back on the table for some tasty DATY and on my second visit brought along a pocket rocket for us to play with. I think we went over the 30 minutes both times. It really is a crapshoot at these places and I'd suggest you going back again and trying someone else. Sometimes you hit the jackpot.So the girl goes by T.

Lovergrrl
09-20-18, 09:34
Everybody's got their goto places, but for that dude stuck in OC, even lovergrrl is notorious for visiting places all over socal LOL. and Hundred, dont get me started damn that foo travels lmao. Lovergrrl even goes to places like simple pho where those girls suck dude's dicks bareback all day and BBFSCIP with no complaints. Haha I've actually always wanted to ask her if it bothered her having another girl kiss her knowing she's probably been taking dude's jizzums in her mouth all day. So LA and SGV are worth it. You will eventually find your own spots, we all do, and when you do, you won't regret it. Even I avoid simple pho because of the volume, no matter how many people rave about it hehehe. but go check it out, its not for me but it might be your cup of tea ya never know unless you explore.Dude there is no way my mouth is touching any part of a pho girl, LOL.

I don't post much due to privacy concerns but loverrgrl has given me so much info I feel like starting a gofundme page for her so that her next few tosses will be on the community that's benefitted from her posts.Thank you for the kind words.:)

Just doing what I can to support our mongering community.

James D 2004
09-20-18, 11:20
My OC experiences have been limited .... Other spots, from what I've read here, seem to be pricey HJ spots. I feel it's a long drive to be disappointed if it's not to my liking. I guess I'd be more adventurous if I lived there and could better afford my hobby!Eros, City V (RIP) is still asking for $300 for an average 40-year-old woman. If you want a slightly better looking one and slightly younger, like lifeisgood on HX and twitter, it's $500. The alternative has always been FBSM in all the "mainstream" advertising sites. There were smoking hot woman still charging $300 for HJ. Once I went to Santa Monica for a $200 FBSM. She was hot like Montgomery (Bewitched) but don't know any massage. And obviously being an actress (the struggling type), she looks great both clothed and naked. The OC nuru HJ isn't at all pricy.

Fuzion
09-20-18, 11:54
Went to amazing in Westminster for the first time. Called ahead and was told three girls are working. Told me it was $40 for an hour. Boom off I went. Girl at the front took me back. I asked to see the girls. She told me it would be her. I said ok. Her name is V. SHE WAS SHORT AND CUT AND WORE A FLUFFY DRESS BUT GOOD ACCESS.

Got to the room and she made me wait 15 minutes. She came in and started a good soft medium massage just like I like. She went straight for the cave taint and balls but in a nice tease way. It started to be a big rush job though. She even exited when the bell rang. Guess she was in charge. Anyway she did some hot rocks and even climbed up on top and used her knees on my back. On the flip went straight to junior got the job done via HJ. Allowed some roaming but the told me I wa done. It was barely 30 min. Anyone had a better experience?By any change it's the same V as Lucky Spa (now closed)?

JakeForTheWin
09-20-18, 13:20
I went in to Honey yesterday and saw Amber. This was my first time with her and I opted for the 45 min. She is a hidden gem. She gives a great body to body and during our session she asked me if I wanted to switch and get on top while she was on her stomach. I did and I started eating out her ass and basically giving her a massage. She has nice natural DD tits and a huge ass she kept shaking. She bent over in doggystyle and I started fingering her and eating her out. She flipped over and I poured some more oil on her pussy. I was DATY and it was great. While I was fingering her she was rubbing her clit and within 10 minutes she came. She said I did a good job. Now it was my turn so she starts sliding and putting my dick in between her tits. Nice sliding. Towards the end she goes down and I thought she was going to give me a BJ bc she spit on my dick but unfortunately she didn't but it was still a turn on. She finished me off. Great experience with her, especially for it being my first time. She said she has been working there for about 14 months. Definitely going to repeat. She is of mexican descent but has tan skin, brown hair, and a 8/10 face and 10/10 body.

Xmul22
09-20-18, 15:59
Lovergrrl even goes to places like simple pho where those girls...What and where is this simple pho? I'm imagining a waitress servicing you while you're slurping on some pho noodles, which doesn't seem right. A search reveals a pho restaurant named Simple Pho in LF. "comfort food" and "quick bites" are taking on a whole new meaning to me if this was the case.

PotShot
09-20-18, 16:08
Might be referring to oasis which is in that same complex. Never been there but might check it out while in town.

Lovergrrl
09-20-18, 19:45
So the girl goes by T.Yes. She introduced herself to me as T (or Tee).

Look for the chick with braces.:)

MrSunnyHills
09-20-18, 19:50
Might be referring to oasis which is in that same complex. Never been there but might check it out while in town.I'm on iPhone but pretty sure it's a place discussed extensively in the San Gabriel Valley MP forum.

Ho Down Man2
09-20-18, 20:11
Yes. She introduced herself to me as T (or Tee).

Look for the chick with braces.:)The girl with braces is who I had. That is what is so disappointing.

Ho Down Man2
09-20-18, 20:13
By any change it's the same V as Lucky Spa (now closed)?Never went there and met a V. So not sure. Can you describe yours? Mine was short cute with braces.

SpikeBites
09-20-18, 22:03
I went in to Honey yesterday and saw Amber. This was my first time with her and I opted for the 45 min. She is a hidden gem. She gives a great body to body and during our session she asked me if I wanted to switch and get on top while she was on her stomach. I did and I started eating out her ass and basically giving her a massage. She has nice natural DD tits and a huge ass she kept shaking. She bent over in doggystyle and I started fingering her and eating her out. She flipped over and I poured some more oil on her pussy. I was DATY and it was great. While I was fingering her she was rubbing her clit and within 10 minutes she came. She said I did a good job. Now it was my turn so she starts sliding and putting my dick in between her tits. Nice sliding. Towards the end she goes down and I thought she was going to give me a BJ bc she spit on my dick but unfortunately she didn't but it was still a turn on. She finished me off. Great experience with her, especially for it being my first time. She said she has been working there for about 14 months. Definitely going to repeat. She is of mexican descent but has tan skin, brown hair, and a 8/10 face and 10/10 body.Wow awesome story. Sounds like a good time. Will definitely have to put her on my TDL.

Lovergrrl
09-20-18, 22:08
Wow awesome story. Sounds like a good time. Will definitely have to put her on my TDL.Amber was the first girl at HS to perform DATY on me.

She holds a special place in my................. Heart. :D

Roman
09-20-18, 22:45
Only place I'd been going for years now got closed. Looking for anything good between Irvine and San Juan Capistrano. PM me if you have a suggestion. Also, I heard something near Valencia in LH opened up. Anyone know?

Thanks.

HowdyDoody32
09-20-18, 23:48
I'm on iPhone but pretty sure it's a place discussed extensively in the San Gabriel Valley MP forum.That's the one. You may have to go back 30 or 40 pages to find the location.

YellowFinTuna
09-20-18, 23:57
Anybody go to Lucky 7 massage in Westminster near Bolsa and Goldenwest? I happened by it today and it's. 4 for an hour per their web site. Other places around it range from. 3 to. 6 an hour depending.

Pinche Gringo
09-21-18, 00:09
Would have loved to have seen that!

Amber was the first girl at HS to perform DATY on me.

She holds a special place in my................. Heart. :D

JDog1234
09-21-18, 00:16
Not my experience.

Maybe MMS has a broom handle up her ass about female mongers. Don't know and really don't care. Life's too short to have to deal with ridiculous stuff like that. Got no time for their bullshit. I got to be finding my next HE and they are just getting in my way, LOL.

When I'm craving some spicy south of the border poon I either go to HT or a fave spot down in Lomita....or Elite when I am in the OC.Which one is HT and Elite? Not familiar with either. Dying to find a new place in OC. Love to find honey / bc quality with a bit more action.

Wicked1
09-21-18, 01:24
Not my experience.

When I'm craving some spicy south of the border poon I either go to HT or a fave spot down in Lomita....or Elite when I am in the OC.Haha, I get it. Not a fan! I know I have a different perspective, just wish you could share mine, LOL, good times!

I do enjoy your posts.

TrevKev
09-21-18, 01:43
I'm new to this site because I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've been to a lot of massage parlors over the years expecting a tug and it never happens. What am I doing wrong? Is there an etiquette? A code? I hear that a lot of Orange County parlors do this, but I can never seal the deal. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Wrong place? What?

Member1115
09-21-18, 05:55
Has anyone come across a MP where masseuse are dressed up in some sort of lingerie, or at very least skirt and stockings?

Please share or PM.

Thanks!

SaltyDog
09-21-18, 08:02
Has anyone come across a MP where masseuse are dressed up in some sort of lingerie, or at very least skirt and stockings?

Please share or PM.

Thanks!Nope, only high heels.

Lovergrrl
09-21-18, 10:30
Haha, I get it. Not a fan! I know I have a different perspective, just wish you could share mine, LOL, good times!

I do enjoy your posts.I don't think you and I will ever agree on some things and that's ok. If we were all the same it would get pretty boring here. :)

Ho Down Man2
09-21-18, 13:05
Anybody go to Lucky 7 massage in Westminster near Bolsa and Goldenwest? I happened by it today and it's. 4 for an hour per their web site. Other places around it range from. 3 to. 6 an hour depending.I believe this is there 2nd location with the first being on weatminster just west of beach Blvd. Total shit show. Older not very good looking girls. They do BJ and he but damn you have to have imagination.

Now w that Valencia closed up anyone know where daisy landed? What about cocoa from Ok?

Amoreux
09-21-18, 13:20
Anybody go to Lucky 7 massage in Westminster near Bolsa and Goldenwest? I happened by it today and it's. 4 for an hour per their web site. Other places around it range from. 3 to. 6 an hour depending.Don't waste your time if you want a tug.

AsianPussy
09-21-18, 14:28

Please share or PM.

Thanks!I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?

Ho Down Man2
09-21-18, 15:16
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?Hell yeah!!

Member1115
09-21-18, 15:19
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?Thanks for the reply. Yeah. That would be exactly what I'd be hoping to find. Honestly, for me it's more about the visuals, than the quality of massages from one provider versus another.

Only ONCE did I find an AMP where the masseuse was dressed up looking hot. Unfortunately it was in Seattle, WA area on a business trip I took a couple years back. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by middle-aged Mamasan dressed in a shiny short floral dress with nude colored pantyhose, whom after I payed my entry fee, walked me into my room where shortly after I got introduced to my masseuse dressed in a short black spandex dress and black pantyhose. Attire did nothing to improve the quality of my massage, but man did it better the visual experience. All in all. I tipped a bit extra just to better express my appreciation to the added detail.

Thanks again for the response, and feel free to PM if need be.

ZzzBoy14
09-21-18, 16:27
Ally at Honey Spa is Asian with natural D boobs and a great body. Very rare find! Do whatever you want with those titties!

SpikeBites
09-21-18, 16:39
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?That would be pretty cool. I'd definitely take advantage of this if this was offered.

CaliBeach
09-21-18, 19:02
I don't post much due to privacy concerns but loverrgrl has given me so much info I feel like starting a gofundme page for her so that her next few tosses will be on the community that's benefitted from her posts.I'm sure she is well off LOL, I wish I could go out as often as her.

SCJohn
09-21-18, 20:02
Stopped by Sakura Spa on Garden Grove Blvd. Amy was avail so I went into the curtained room and stripped down. Amy is your average looking Chinese girl, slender body, probably early 30's. Most of the girls here have good massage skills. She didn't disappoint. I had been driving all day and had her work my lower back and butt. Good leg massage and tease. On the flip we started with a facial and she worked her way down to a nice slow release. Never felt rushed, they give you the full hr here. On the way out I saw a couple of young looking girls at the reception desk.

Lovergrrl
09-21-18, 20:06
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?Hell, I think that is something that we all would want! :D

WantsToC
09-21-18, 20:59
That would be pretty cool. I'd definitely take advantage of this if this was offered.New here, first time posting, but I would also be interested in something like that.

Ho Down Man2
09-21-18, 22:44
Got off work early and decided to go here for the first time in about a year. I drew Molly. 25-30 Chinese girl. Skinny and shyish. Started with a good massage the way I like it. Tease was good. On the flip she did a light massage with good tease and a slow happy ending. Best thing here was after release she didn't rush and ctually completed the full massage. I was so relaxed it was great.

JakeForTheWin
09-22-18, 00:31
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?Correct me if I'm wrong but about 6 months ago before Honey Spa made every girl wear scrubs, the girls would wear hot, revealing clothing and that was such a turn on. I remember when I went there on Halloween and all the masseuses were dressed up. I had Sara and she was dressed up as Princess Jasmine from Aladin. I wish they would get rid of the scrubs but then again I do understand it is for professionalism incase of LE.

Mondo72
09-22-18, 03:49
I know one girl that is planning to create a set of pics of different outfits so you can choose one for your session in advance. Is that something anyone would want?Add me to the list.

Mondo.

YoloLogist
09-22-18, 14:32
Hello, first time posting here. Was going to post it a few weeks ago but didn't remember where I put my notes until today. Went to the following places about 1-2 weeks ago. Just a caveat, I am new to the hobby so go easy on me. Any tips or other AMPs to check out feel free to PM me. On to the reviews:

Detox Spot in GG.

Showed MMS the ad I saw online and paid her for HHR and showed me the room. Enter Bella-thick MILF Latina, ok massage for 10 min then asked what I wanted, told her FS so she proceeded with CBJ, then RCG, mish then DS for the finish. Asked her about the other RAs and she said they're all Latinas. Curious to try the others. 120 FS.

Rose 999 in GG.

Walked in and was greeted by a slim shorty named Lili / Mimi? (Sorry I forgot the name). Asked for a line up but she said it was only her. Paid for HHR then proceeded to the room. Good massage, then CBJ good release. On the way out, I saw a fine AF lady sitting on the front desk. Dang should have asked for her name LOL, might come back for her. 60 HE.

Golden Touch DS in OC.

After reading through this forum and read rave reviews about Krystal, I decided to give her a try. Boy oh boy, you all were spot on! This was the best massage I ever had (by far) and got rid of the knots I had. Cute Viet with a nice body, outstanding technique and a finish that I will never forget. Will definitely repeat. She's on vacay RN but will return in a week 165 total.

Lift Her Up
09-22-18, 17:18
Hello, first time posting here. Was going to post it a few weeks ago but didn't remember where I put my notes until today. Went to the following places about 1-2 weeks ago . . . Welcome, and thanks for this helpful first-time post.

Notice to other newcomers: This is exactly the right way to start off your relationship with your brothers here. Give us some help, don't just log on and ask ask ask.

Lift Her Up.

KevAmps
09-22-18, 17:59
Golden Touch DS is a LMP, so I'm surprised you got an Asian provider. Then again, that has happened to me too. Last year at KG (KT) Acu Therapy up in LP, which is an AMP, I unexpectedly got a very attractive Latina, who told me she was providing last-minute coverage.

If Lily is back at R999, I may have to resume my monthly visits to that AMP. A couple of months ago when I went on what would have been one of her usual scheduled days, the girl at the desk (she had been my provider twice previously) told me that Lily had moved on, which sucked for me because we had great chemistry and our sessions were the most intimate I have ever had with any provider anywhere.

Hello, first time posting here. Was going to post it a few weeks ago but didn't remember where I put my notes until today. Went to the following places about 1-2 weeks ago. Just a caveat, I am new to the hobby so go easy on me. Any tips or other AMPs to check out feel free to PM me. On to the reviews:

Detox Spot in GG.

Showed MMS the ad I saw online and paid her for HHR and showed me the room. Enter Bella-thick MILF Latina, ok massage for 10 min then asked what I wanted, told her FS so she proceeded with CBJ, then RCG, mish then DS for the finish. Asked her about the other RAs and she said they're all Latinas. Curious to try the others. 120 FS.

Rose 999 in GG.

Walked in and was greeted by a slim shorty named Lili / Mimi? (Sorry I forgot the name). Asked for a line up but she said it was only her. Paid for HHR then proceeded to the room. Good massage, then CBJ good release. On the way out, I saw a fine AF lady sitting on the front desk. Dang should have asked for her name LOL, might come back for her. 60 HE.

Golden Touch DS in OC.

After reading through this forum and read rave reviews about Krystal, I decided to give her a try. Boy oh boy, you all were spot on! This was the best massage I ever had (by far) and got rid of the knots I had. Cute Viet with a nice body, outstanding technique and a finish that I will never forget. Will definitely repeat. She's on vacay RN but will return in a week 165 total.

Tipisil
09-22-18, 22:30

Detox Spot in GG.

Rose 999 in GG.

Golden Touch DS in OC.

After reading through this forum and read rave reviews about Krystal, I decided to give her a try. Boy oh boy, you all were spot on! This was the best massage I ever had (by far) and got rid of the knots I had. Cute Viet with a nice body, outstanding technique and a finish that I will never forget. Will definitely repeat. She's on vacay RN but will return in a week 165 total.Thank you for the info. Awesome way to make that your first post.

WantsToC
09-23-18, 00:40
What and where is this simple pho? I'd like to ask the same please as I am new to all this. A lot of the places I see being mentioned, I have to clue where they are and I feel like a simple google search on the name, won't get me the right location.

I would be more than capable of adding reviews of any place mentioned if I just knew where it was.

Thank you for your time.

Tipisil
09-23-18, 09:21
I'd like to ask the same please as I am new to all this. A lot of the places I see being mentioned, I have to clue where they are and I feel like a simple google search on the name, won't get me the right location.

I would be more than capable of adding reviews of any place mentioned if I just knew where it was.

Thank you for your time.Name of location, rubmaps.

That usually tells you where. Got to put a little effort on your part.

Lovergrrl
09-23-18, 10:18
Golden Touch DS is a LMP, so I'm surprised you got an Asian provider.....There are new girls popping up at GTDS lately, most of them Asian and all of them (apparently) posting aggressively on IG. I made a comment on a pic of a hot Asian cutie there and she PM'd me hitting me up to come see her.

Maybe IG is the new BP?? :)

Tipisil
09-23-18, 10:55
There are new girls popping up at GTDS lately, most of them Asian and all of them (apparently) posting aggressively on IG. I made a comment on a pic of a hot Asian cutie there and she PM'd me hitting me up to come see her.

Maybe IG is the new BP?? :)Whats their Instagram, its not on the website or yelp (because of course it wouldn't be there). I'm only friends with honey, sapphire, and one other person.

WaterDude18
09-23-18, 12:19
Hey everybody just wondering if anyone knows of an AMP or lmp or independent provider who gives a real good massage with extras. My back has been killing me lately. And I don't want a 5 min rub down before the fun begins. Or maybe someone who teases you really good. I remember when I first started I went to a lmp and the girl removed her top before the flip and rubbed her nipples on my back. I feel a lot of the girls today don't really tease you anymore. Thanks for any info.

YoloLogist
09-23-18, 17:23
Star Accupressure LF.

Jenny-Chinese, great personality, great massage. Wanted FS but she only does HE. Very satisfying release, so well it rocketed to her eye. She laughed and was a good sport about it. Would repeat again 40 MMS 60 HE.

Bee Bee Stanton.

Paid 60 for full hour massage. Told her been there before (but it's actually my first time) Entered the room and waited for 10 min. In comes this old viet lady (forgot her name). Asked me who massaged me before, I made something up and she left the room to talk to MMS. She care back and started the massage. Did not signaled anything since I was hoping the massage would get better but it just got worse. The worst part of this ordeal is after she cleaned me up, I was still oily, so I had to clean up myself. Will not return.

Petite Spa Stanton.

Since I was frustrated with Bee Bee I went down the street and stopped by Petite. Gave PPS the cover then was greeted by Holly, a mid to late 20's viet lady, really cute and slim with bolt ons. No accent whatsoever, born and raised in OC. We chatted the whole time when she massaged me for 15 min, then had fun, mish then DS for the finish. 40 to PPS then 140 FS.

HowdyDoody32
09-23-18, 19:00
I remember when I first started I went to a lmp and the girl removed her top before the flip and rubbed her nipples on my back.Try downey therapy. A korean parlor. All the girls there do that. A girl at HT did that for me as well.

SpikeBites
09-23-18, 21:18
Hey everybody just wondering if anyone knows of an AMP or lmp or independent provider who gives a real good massage with extras. My back has been killing me lately. And I don't want a 5 min rub down before the fun begins. Or maybe someone who teases you really good. I remember when I first started I went to a lmp and the girl removed her top before the flip and rubbed her nipples on my back. I feel a lot of the girls today don't really tease you anymore. Thanks for any info.Krystal. Hands down the best if you want a real massage.

WaterDude18
09-23-18, 21:23
Try downey therapy. A korean parlor. All the girls there do that. A girl at HT did that for me as well.Oh yeah I've been to Downey therapy a few times. I just feel like there is no tease anymore with the girls. Like I know they are in a hurry to get you out but I want a build up before the pop LOL. I remember the Nuru girls in cypress was an awesome tease. But thank you for the reply I'll have to try Downey again.

WaterDude18
09-23-18, 21:27
Krystal. Hands down the best if you want a real massage.I'll have to try her out! Does she do any extras. And is she the at sapphire.

NewBoyToy24
09-24-18, 00:56
Dropped by HS twice and both times enjoyed Quinn (cute Asian). She's an 8/10. One minus. She could use a breath mint. Question: what's the HHR vs HR tip here? Saw others paying $1 for a HR. I might have tipped too much.

SomeRandomGuy
09-24-18, 22:06
Dropped by HS twice and both times enjoyed Quinn (cute Asian). She's an 8/10. One minus. She could use a breath mint. Question: what's the HHR vs HR tip here? Saw others paying $1 for a HR. I might have tipped too much.The tip amount is the same for HHR or an HR.

NewBoyToy24
09-25-18, 01:05
The tip amount is the same for HHR or an HR.Thanks. Not sure the math works for the ladies but I'll go for an hour.

Leche
09-25-18, 01:23
Is Krystal no longer at Sapphire? I called and MMsan said she's not working there anymore.

BigFish999
09-25-18, 01:28
Guys, this are my reviews of some dreams I had the last weeks.

Near Cafe on Harbor (spa): got a late 20's cute Chinese girl, slim, like an extra from a movie, she was very fine and kind of innocent, just imported a couple of years ago, she gave me 15 minites of a very good massage, sadly jr went up and she started doing a light massage, I was thinking in delaying the game because the massage was actually good, but then she touched the golfs and the game started, she was wearing pants and a usual legit outfit, It was my second time so I knew what was avail. She did a very erotic massage, she was above my head and when I was laying down she climbed on the bed, opened her legs and her V was on my neck.

I was really enjoying it, but then she asked with the universal sign of HJ, I said yes, she asked for. 40 only, the HR was. 30, and she was very beautiful and youg. I was so exited, it was just what I was looking on a dream.

The bad thing is she started witba very mechanic and fast HJ, but I asked to go slow and surprisingly she did what I asked, I was also asking for a lot of extra touch on my golfs, legs and chest, she did it. Then I started playing with her Ds, and she seemed a little unconfortavle so I stopped.

The best part is when I really started to get into it, I actually was faking a lot at the begining, but she liked it and the more I moved the more she got into it, it was like she was happy to please me, and then the release. Wow bros, it was good. The best part of my dream was that after the end, she asked me if I wanted more massage, I said yes and I almost slept with a smile on my face, we chatted about her life and goals. It was good, very good. At the end it was only HJ, no more, but I think is very important to build a relationship with a provider to get very very good experiences in the future.

BTW, do you guys know legit places with cheap private rooms? I know Palm 3 has a $20/ Hr, my plan in my next dream is a little perv. First take a pill, then get a good massage in a legit place, as for legs massage, show my jr up the full HR, even if nothing happens, maybe just a touch over the towel, then when I'm relaxed go to a known AMP. Please recomend.

BigFish999
09-25-18, 01:45
Do you guys know Curtain Places where you can get fun? Almost legit is my thing, I feel the same exitement that you guys feel at Honey, but for me, is the exlerience of doing things where it is supposed to be legit. If you guys know a provider I will appreciate it. If its in the GG, WM area is better, if its cheap its perfect! Thanks guys PM me if we share interests!

Lovergrrl
09-25-18, 10:29
Is Krystal no longer at Sapphire? I called and MMsan said she's not working there anymore.Krystal is on vacation right now.

City Slicker
09-25-18, 11:02
Do you guys know Curtain Places where you can get fun? Almost legit is my thing, I feel the same exitement that you guys feel at Honey, but for me, is the exlerience of doing things where it is supposed to be legit. If you guys know a provider I will appreciate it. If its in the GG, WM area is better, if its cheap its perfect! Thanks guys PM me if we share interests!Sakura Spa on Garden Grove. Old MILF if you are into those.

Mr Sixty
09-25-18, 13:06

Please share or PM.

Thanks!It's not in the OC, but at Amy Acupressure in Gardena, they usually start in a tiny little dress and heels. Sometimes, in a teddy and heels. Haven't been there in a few years, but was pretty reliable in the past.

However, I wouldn't call the women who work there "masseuses." That would be a euphemism, at best.

Caribe
09-25-18, 13:38

Please share or PM.

Thanks!There is also Korean BBW, Casey, in Torrance. She comes in to the room wearing lingerie and does a little dance for you before getting to work.

Xmul22
09-25-18, 15:22
Near Cafe on Harbor (spa): got a late 20's cute Chinese girl, slim, like an extra from a movie, she was very fine and kind of innocentDid you catch her name? Also, I'm not finding a place called "Near Cafe", but are you talking about "Harbor Spa"?

NaughtyNic
09-25-18, 17:50
So I have been stuck with one girl at Honey have explored with different girls occasionally but its always hard to choose without seeing how they look like. So if anyone else on here is a regular to Honey or has been there, please PM so I can talk to you about how your masseuse was and I will gladly share my experiences.Check your inbox.

Mondo72
09-26-18, 03:09
Did you catch her name? Also, I'm not finding a place called "Near Cafe", but are you talking about "Harbor Spa"?Hey X,

He means Harbor Spa, it's on the same plaza where Mickey D's is at.

Mondo.

AsianPussy
09-26-18, 11:55
Krystal is on vacation right now.She is back now, but don't call saphire, txt krystal directly.

SpikeBites
09-26-18, 20:28
So has anyone successfully gotten any "extras" from girls at Honey? I've heard from a masseuse that people at Honey do secretly offer extras to their some customers. Anyone with any stories?

Wireless91910
09-27-18, 02:41
Caribe,

Clear your inbox.

There is also Korean BBW, Casey, in Torrance. She comes in to the room wearing lingerie and does a little dance for you before getting to work.

OakOak22
09-27-18, 10:52
Extremely hot, model-like, Vietnamese woman in orange that does male grooming and massages. Have shared with only a select few senior members. Willing to share with more if anyone is willing to trade some FXpoints to my account because screw Humaniplex for trying to take my munees. Also willing to trade for any reliable providers in Orange. Get at me fam.

Rover 69
09-27-18, 11:23
She is back now, but don't call saphire, txt krystal directly.Hi:

New member here. Trying to schedule an appointment with Krystal but I do not have an Instagram account. Can somebody please PM me her email or phone to text her directly?

Thank you very much.

OakOak22
09-27-18, 11:50
Hi:b

New member here. Trying to schedule an appointment with Krystal but I do not have an Instagram account. Can somebody please PM me her email or phone to text her directly?

Thank you very much.I'd recommend getting a burner ig account man. Super useful nowadays with the way girls are advertising now.

OakOak22
09-27-18, 12:48
1. Mimosa Spa.

I'm pretty sure this is the name of the establishment off the 57 and Chapman. Had Betty. Tan Hispanic / Italian woman. Same run down as honey and sapphire. 40 for HH, 60 80 100 tip structure. Paid 80 to see them titties and ass. Her toys are a little messed up from a bad boob job, but she has a tiny waist with really wide hips and a fat ass. She's a bit older, around 49 maybe but she's a genuine MILF. She only does handys and allows light roaming. Might come back to see that booty as it is magical. Massage was average.

2. Passion Day Spa.

Around Lincoln and Brookhurst. Only go there for Mimi. Tiny little Asian lady. Well done bolt ons that are really fun to suck on. 40 for HH. Will ask for 60 for HJ but you can barter down to 40. FS might be on the menu at around 100. Once again, amazing amazing breasts. OK massage, nothing special.

3. Sapphire Spa.

Met the illustrious Krystal at Sapphire. Same price structure as honey and mimosa. Opt for the full 100. She's an amazing masseuse. Great back crack and everything. She's got a great body and is really cool to talk to. Only did light roaming but I've been told more "intense" touching is available. Will visit again when I have 160 to spare LMAO.

4. Latina and King Accupressure.

Went to the little business complex near Euclid and Broadway. There are several Latina MP's there. King is on suite 10 and another Latina one is suite 3. Both places are 50 for hhr, even though no massage is available. Both are a wham bam thank you ma'am place with thick Latinas that have obvious fake booties and bolt ons. You can haggle for services but it's around 100 for FS. Not a fan of this place because everyone I've seen there likes to rush. I've heard there's a Tammy at King that is amazing but I haven't had any luck finding her and I think she no longer works there. Some people will like this place though so you should at least try it out and see if you can get better luck than me. I honestly don't remember who I saw there but they're basically all the same LOL.

5. Cozy Spa.

Also on Lincoln near brookhurst. Basically read my review of King and Latina and expect the same thing. Latina spas man.

6. Star aromatherapy.

Lincoln and Kraemer. Same as Cozy, King, and Latina. Make sure you're belly up when the "technician" comes in and they'll know what you want.

7. Sky Massage.

Lincoln and Magnolia. Had Angela. Asian with incredible natural D's. No massage, just straight to business. Wears skin tight black dress. Has virtually no booty but man those tits were something. She is extremely expensive but is open to haggling. 40-60 for HJ, terrible BJ for 80. FS anywhere from 100-160. Have not partaken in the FS as she asks for way too much with me. HJ technique is average but man her tits are incredible LMAO. Allows sucking on nipples and lots of roaming. Place may be closed from what I've read.

8. Sassy Massage.

Lincol and Beach. Place has been closed since around May but it's worth mentioning. My ATF was here but unfortunately she is no longer there since the place is closed. Don't have her number either. Name was IVY. Would provide amazing massage with back walking. Teasing from behind and on the flip would get completely naked and 69 you. DATY and BBBJ a plenty. Truly was a keeper. Great body for a Viet MILF. 40 for the HH. 60 for the 69 finish. If anyone has her number please give it to me for the love of god LMAO.

OakOak22
09-27-18, 13:43
Partook in Fullerton spa on the corner of State College and Orangethorpe.

Have had two visits. Both same price, 40 HH with 60 finish.

First visit had Candy. Chubbier older masseuse. Gave a good massage and did lots of trading. Ended up giving a nice running while on my belly. On the flip she gave an enthusiastic BBBJ with lots of licking, ball sucking, and rimming. Allowed roaming and topless play.

Second visit drew Suzanne.

Suzanne is probably in her 30's. Average looking but has nice skin and an okay body. She gives a good massage with teasing. On the flip, asks what I want. Asked for rimming and BJ but she said rimming is 100. Said nope to that and opted just for the BBBJ. She was much more fun to watch than candy. Cute face that is very enthusiastic. Despite declining the extra 40 she still rimmed me because she's a good girl. Blew me for close to 15 minutes until I busted in her mouth. She's very fun and I highly recommend.

SpikeBites
09-27-18, 15:21
Hi:

Thank you very much.Just make an instagram account? Takes 5 seconds.

LuvThemTugs
09-27-18, 16:09
Who worked in a Westminster massage place but left about a year ago to move to Atlanta. She is fairly pretty, early 30"s about 5'10" tall, skinny with a nice smile and speaks a little English that she learned in China. She works now in a legit massage place outside Atlanta and after seeing her 3 times now, she seems to only offer a legit massage but since she worked in Westminster for a year, it's hard to believe that she didn't offer extras while in CA. Anyone know of her? PM me if you know this girl.

YoloLogist
09-27-18, 17:19
Top10 GG.

Gave 30 to PPS for 1 HR, introduced me to Jenny a 25-30 yo Chinese. Not much of a looker imo but at least she had a great personality. She showed me the room and was shocked to see such a tight space. There was barely any room for her to go around the table LOL. Massage was great, lots of teasing. On the flip, she greeted my upright fella with "Good morning" and we both laughed and she went to town and nutted within 10 minutes. Gave 60 for HE. Will come back but need to try somebody else.

LF Day Spa on Aspan.

Gave 60 to MMS for 1 HR. Walked in the room and then Holly enters. 40+ Viet, plenty of mileage on her face. Massage was ok then on the flip she offered HE, I reluctantly agreed and she let me roam. They also have a shower that you could use after your session.

Anybody else know some AMPs or LMPs that has a shower (not a table shower) for use after the session?

Jufor
09-27-18, 18:59
Extremely hot, model-like, Vietnamese woman in orange that does male grooming and massages. Have shared with only a select few senior members. Willing to share with more if anyone is willing to trade some FXpoints to my account because screw Humaniplex for trying to take my munees. Also willing to trade for any reliable providers in Orange. Get at me fam.Is it a 30's or older woman that owns a small parlor by herself? I know a place in Orange that sounds exactly like the one you described. She is friendly, the HJ is just okay imo but I would definitely visit again given time.

AsianPussy
09-27-18, 20:20
Extremely hot, model-like, Vietnamese woman in orange that does male grooming and massages. Have shared with only a select few senior members. Willing to share with more if anyone is willing to trade some FXpoints to my account because screw Humaniplex for trying to take my munees. Also willing to trade for any reliable providers in Orange. Get at me fam.Are you talking about mindi? I think she goes by michelle now.

Caribe
09-27-18, 20:42
Caribe,

Clear your inbox.Sorry about that!

OakOak22
09-27-18, 23:59
Is it a 30's or older woman that owns a small parlor by herself? I know a place in Orange that sounds exactly like the one you described. She is friendly, the HJ is just okay imo but I would definitely visit again given time.Yes we most likely are and there's a bit more on the table than HJ.

OakOak22
09-28-18, 00:00
Are you talking about mindi? I think she goes by michelle now.LOL we pmed each other about a month ago and confirmed they are indeed one and the same.

YellowFinTuna
09-28-18, 00:20
Went over to Free Your Mind in Santa Ana which also has a Vy Massage sign on the building. I arrived at 8:15 and the technician said they were closed but the door was open and the open sign lit up. Young Latina with a cute face but a bit heavy for my taste. She said they were closed I assume because they close at 9 PM and she didn't want to do the extra 15 min. I left and when I was in the parking lot she locks up and heads down the street, so obviously they're doing great financially. I won't head back because the area and technician weren't to my liking although for $30 for 60 min, if the massage was halfway decent it may be worth it. I liked the yelp pictures of the inside of this place.

I stopped by J Li Massage in Laguna Hills because they're open till 10 and it's on the way home. 50 ish Chinese MILF MMS greeted me and asked if I could come back in 20 min. I said no that I'd come back another time and she offered up a 60 ish Chinese alternative for immediacy. I couldn't understand what exactly they were telling me so I thanked them and headed out the door. They had nice simles though. I probably won't be back but it is convenient and maybe if I was there earlier. $50 for 45 min and I think $60 for 60 min.

Thats LA
09-28-18, 00:23
Went today. Got a girl that was only a little heavier around mid section, but a crazy cute face and smile. The twins were nice and big too. Did the standard 30 min and talked her into BBBJ for 80 tip. Total damage 110. Would return.

Leche
09-28-18, 02:32
I went and saw Holly.

Would rate that as one of the lowest AMP experience in may years.

I had called for someone else, they said come in, and sure enough she was no longer there. Go Holly, got rushed with bad boob job, no daty, are you done yet? I knew it was 140 but never again. For that price you should get golden Viet pussy.

Star Accupressure LF.

Jenny-Chinese, great personality, great massage. Wanted FS but she only does HE. Very satisfying release, so well it rocketed to her eye. She laughed and was a good sport about it. Would repeat again 40 MMS 60 HE.

Bee Bee Stanton.

Paid 60 for full hour massage. Told her been there before (but it's actually my first time) Entered the room and waited for 10 min. In comes this old viet lady (forgot her name). Asked me who massaged me before, I made something up and she left the room to talk to MMS. She care back and started the massage. Did not signaled anything since I was hoping the massage would get better but it just got worse. The worst part of this ordeal is after she cleaned me up, I was still oily, so I had to clean up myself. Will not return.

Petite Spa Stanton.

Since I was frustrated with Bee Bee I went down the street and stopped by Petite. Gave PPS the cover then was greeted by Holly, a mid to late 20's viet lady, really cute and slim with bolt ons. No accent whatsoever, born and raised in OC. We chatted the whole time when she massaged me for 15 min, then had fun, mish then DS for the finish. 40 to PPS then 140 FS.

RealSexyPanda
09-28-18, 04:56
Anyone have experience here? I went a few years ago and saw they had Latinas but went with a black girl instead. Nothing special in the rub, but HE was good and lots of Russian with those bowling balls of a set on her.

LoveViets
09-28-18, 09:58
Vy Massage and Free Your Mind are two different places across the street from each other. Vy with cute young Viet Latina Russian girls. Quality massage happy endings. 30 hhr 40 hr I always get an hour because of the cmt level. Leave with a smile.

Xmul22
09-28-18, 13:15
Anyone have experience here? I went a few years ago and saw they had Latinas but went with a black girl instead. Nothing special in the rub, but HE was good and lots of Russian with those bowling balls of a set on her.That's Michelle that you saw. I swear that their hours use to run later, and had a lot more variety, but nowadays, it's only the asian, Valerie (boss? And Michelle.

The Asian (Korean? Kim?) - I don't recommend. Very cold attitude, and mechanical.

Michelle. Bbw black woman. Loves to chat, and dang, when the fun starts, she really makes me want to go all the way with her. HE+Russian as you stated.

Valerie. Never experienced.

DatFullService
09-28-18, 23:08
Golden Touch DS is a LMP, so I'm surprised you got an Asian provider. Then again, that has happened to me too. Last year at KG (KT) Acu Therapy up in LP, which is an AMP, I unexpectedly got a very attractive Latina, who told me she was providing last-minute coverage.

If Lily is back at R999, I may have to resume my monthly visits to that AMP. A couple of months ago when I went on what would have been one of her usual scheduled days, the girl at the desk (she had been my provider twice previously) told me that Lily had moved on, which sucked for me because we had great chemistry and our sessions were the most intimate I have ever had with any provider anywhere.Lily, as in, one of the girls from stars? Forgive me for my ignorance. I speculated there was some kind of code to get Stars girls to 999. (I like cool eyes-wide-shut super secret stuff) If it IS the same girl, then damn, my friend is going to go brooooke. Haha.

PolarBox
09-29-18, 02:08
I live in Irvine and I have a day off work tomorrow looking for a good H. E AMP! Or Kmp! Hit me up and let me know I appreciate it.

Thank you.

Tipisil
09-29-18, 09:08
I live in Irvine and I have a day off work tomorrow looking for a good H. E AMP! Or Kmp! Hit me up and let me know I appreciate it.

Thank you.Welcome. Rule number 1: read the thread.

KevAmps
09-29-18, 11:14
I've never been to Cafe Starz, so I have no idea if Lily worked there too. She was very cute, with a petite and small-breasted frame, and actually looked and sounded like she was in her first couple of years college. Unfortunately, on what would have been my 5th time with her, she was gone from R999.

If she's back, I may start going back to R999, which I've lost my obsession with. Hell, maybe I should go back anyway just to see if there is a new, other Lily now, based on that monger's report.

Lily, as in, one of the girls from stars? Forgive me for my ignorance. I speculated there was some kind of code to get Stars girls to 999. (I like cool eyes-wide-shut super secret stuff) If it IS the same girl, then damn, my friend is going to go brooooke. Haha.

KevAmps
09-29-18, 11:59
Thanks for reviewing these places, man.

I actually did go to one one of the neighboring LMPs in that same center where King Accupuncture is, a few months ago. Experience wasn't as unsatisfactory as yours, but the provider's age and appearance left much to be desired. I went ahead with FS anyway because I needed release and didn't have any other free time that week.

Anyway, if thick Latinas with fake booties and bolt-ons is what I'm likely to find at these other LMPs, which have been on my list of places in OC to try, I think I'll just save my money and keep going up to the SGV for my occasional Latina fix, where I've had mostly better luck.

If any of you mongers know of a good, FS Latina place in OC with providers who are more on the slim side, please let a fellow monger know!

4. Latina and King Accupressure.

Went to the little business complex near Euclid and Broadway. There are several Latina MP's there. King is on suite 10 and another Latina one is suite 3. Both places are 50 for hhr, even though no massage is available. Both are a wham bam thank you ma'am place with thick Latinas that have obvious fake booties and bolt ons. You can haggle for services but it's around 100 for FS. Not a fan of this place because everyone I've seen there likes to rush. I've heard there's a Tammy at King that is amazing but I haven't had any luck finding her and I think she no longer works there. Some people will like this place though so you should at least try it out and see if you can get better luck than me. I honestly don't remember who I saw there but they're basically all the same LOL.

5. Cozy Spa.

Also on Lincoln near brookhurst. Basically read my review of King and Latina and expect the same thing. Latina spas man.

6. Star aromatherapy.

Lincoln and Kraemer. Same as Cozy, King, and Latina. Make sure you're belly up when the "technician" comes in and they'll know what you want.

Walker52
09-29-18, 20:46
Anyone ever try Eva at Honey, a few reports that she does FS on rubmaps, but also lots of drama about her, so just wanted to check here.

Ho Down Man2
09-29-18, 23:31
Went today and holy crap. Gave mama the 40 and asked for skinny small girl. Had to wait 15 min and in walked nana who was about 80 yo. I just let the massage happened luckily she didn't try any extras and I ran as fast as possible.

YellowFinTuna
09-30-18, 01:06
Vy Massage and Free Your Mind are two different places across the street from each other. Vy with cute young Viet Latina Russian girls. Quality massage happy endings. 30 hhr 40 hr I always get an hour because of the cmt level. Leave with a smile.Thanks for the correction. I re-checked my trusty Viet massage publication on Friday and discovered my mistake being 1 digit off on the address so I went for a visit at Free Your Mind on the second floor. Fairly young technician I would rate as a 7 on looks and 7 on the massage and ending and 7 on attitude. Which ain't bad because some of these massages are terrible. Nice clean place but I didn't like the doors having a square window so people could look in even if the door was closed. Next time I'll hang up my shirt over the window or something.

Amazingly different neighborhood perception at night being at Vy versus CYM.

Tipisil
09-30-18, 13:53
Anyone ever try Eva at Honey, a few reports that she does FS on rubmaps, but also lots of drama about her, so just wanted to check here.Might be a tall tale. Take a visit and let us know. I'm just not liking that they are having more and more latinas and less and less white girls.

HowdyDoody32
09-30-18, 17:46
Went today and holy crap. Gave mama the 40 and asked for skinny small girl. Had to wait 15 min and in walked nana who was about 80 yo. I just let the massage happened luckily she didn't try any extras and I ran as fast as possible.Ya, avoid that place on F Sa and Su. She is fun though if you don't mind grannies.

Ho Down Man2
09-30-18, 18:51
Ya, avoid that place on F Sa and Su. She is fun though if you don't mind grannies.Thanks for the advice. Didn't know about the schedule. Funny thing is between the man and nana I could have had one hell of a double gummer. Yeah just couldn't do granny. I'm not young but that is still what I prefer. So I just won't go here again.

PabstBlue28
09-30-18, 19:05
Rookie report here. Went to Honey today and had Julia for 45 min. Gave. 55 at the door and was offered. 6 topless, . 8 nude & $ for nuru. Being my first time I opted for the nuru. I will probably just do. 6 next time but the nuru was very enjoyable. Had a great 45 min and at the end was asked if I was going to tip in cash or card. I was kinda confused on if I was supposed to give the $ + tip or just the $. I din't want to ask so I ended up giving the $ + . 2. Was that necessary? Will probably go back so that will be good for me to know. Thanks.

YellowFinTuna
09-30-18, 23:42
Rookie report here. Went to Honey today and had Julia for 45 min. Gave. 55 at the door and was offered. 6 topless, . 8 nude & $ for nuru. Being my first time I opted for the nuru. I will probably just do. 6 next time but the nuru was very enjoyable. Had a great 45 min and at the end was asked if I was going to tip in cash or card. I was kinda confused on if I was supposed to give the $ + tip or just the $. I din't want to ask so I ended up giving the $ + . 2. Was that necessary? Will probably go back so that will be good for me to know. Thanks.$ is the going rate. If more mongers give more consistently over that. Eventually that will be the new standard. Probably not a big deal once in a while but lately, I'm constantly getting pushed for. 6 for a HE and I'm getting better and better at saying. 4 unless extras are offered. If they keep pushing I simply say no need and shake my head no and they seem to give up fairly easily, but they always go for the. 4 anyway. If the technician is somewhat attractive and doesn't bug me up front for a tip and the massage is good. I go back. Too many places to explore.

Lovergrrl
10-01-18, 00:59
Anyone ever try Eva at Honey, a few reports that she does FS on rubmaps, but also lots of drama about her, so just wanted to check here.Saw Eva a few times and altho I never ask for it I have no reason to believe that she (or any other HS girl) offers FS.

BigFish999
10-01-18, 02:02
Went to bamboo again, I am missing Linda, so sad, never found any other like her.

Got a nice young MILF, she did a great 20 min back, then teasing, slow HE as I asked, then 20 min of strong legs massage with teasing. Maybe because she was very mechanic I did not liked it, but I liked a lot the massage. TOTAL DAMAGE. 30/ HR + . 40.

I am still waiting for one of you guys that can tell me about a good legit curtain place with good massage and young sensual touch.

Go For Gold
10-01-18, 03:42
I was just reading some reviews and previous pages, but man there are a lot. I could look through all the pages but there are a lot of different views on many.

I really like the tease, leg / foot massages (maybe because I'm a younger guy), I know there are probably many but I wanted to get a good idea of which are the best with the younger girls.

Here are some of my reviews!

Krystal:

She's definitely the best I have had. Had her at Sapphire $65 to enter, $100 for Nude. Great massage for an awesome body. On the younger side with natural amazing breasts. Includes HE and a nice one at that. I will definitely see her at least one more time.

Rose Day Spa (brea):

Had a young asian (she said 22) named Kaylie, cute face, not skinny but not fat. Very friendly and holds a conversation. Did a decent massage and a very good tease, turned over and she gave the prices, 60-100-140 (HJ, BJ, FS), $40 for half hour, she doesn't rush it and finishes the rest of the massage if you still have time. Touching allowed.

Sensation Massage (brea):

If I ever want a young asian with FS I come here it's just a little pricier than most FS. $40 to the receptionist.

Paris: about 26 speaks decent English and can hold a conversation. She definitely had a boob job pretty face and slender body. Came in asked if I had been there before, proceeded to do a massage which was not very good. But I love the tease and turned over gave me the prices. $160 for everything, allowed for touching everywhere, went outside to get all the necessary protection. She never asked if I was finished or done and spent a good time "cleaning" me up.

Mina: little younger than Paris, same type of woman, young Vietnamese with a boob job, pretty face, slender, just not as good as Paris. She legit just did a body rub for like 10 minutes then teased me a little and asked me to turn over, then offered same price $160 for everything, she finished cleaned me up a little and walked out.

Fullerton Spa:

Went here because I heard there were younger girls but came to realize there all about late 30's to early 40's, maybe older. Paid $40 at the front then got an older Korean lady named Tina. She gave a decent massage with oil and teased a lot. Flipped me over and offered $100 for everything, which is cheaper then most for FS. She was very enthusiastic during it all and had me "stay" inside after the finish because she wanted to feel the warmth. After the clean up, she gave about a minute BJ without a condom to say goodbye. I'm not into the older ladies, she had an OKAY face and wasn't skinny, but not fat either.

Bodycare Spa (brea):

One of my first encounters at a HE place and I had no idea what to expect. $40 for an hour, got an older Chinese lady named Angela and all she gives are HE. She keeps clothes on and allows some touching. She gives an amazing HE though I don't know how I lasted so long. I tipped an extra $40 because it was my first time and I didn't know how much all of this stuff cost and she seemed happy with it. So a total of $80 for a really good finish and a better massage than most because she gives legit massages.

Violet Moon Spa (Placentia):

Heard there were younger girls here and there is only one but not a looker. Went and the receptionist (older Chinese lady) said she was the only one there but as she was massaging me I definitely heard another girl. $40 for the hour, and $60 for the HE, she gives a great massage, I didn't get her name but she was the older one and when she started to do the tease and flip me over I asked again if there was another girl. She said no, so I said what if I want four hands, she then brought in a younger girl around 24 named Joye, little chubby, okay face, they had clothes on the entire time but allowed touching. I lied and said I didn't have enough money and only brought 100, so they did four hand massage for $100. A great feeling and finish but I wouldn't do it again because one is enough just for the HE. What I did like was after the finish, they both massaged me for real for about 15 minutes, including a head massage and more arm / legs.

I know many people tell the newbies to "read" the thread or use the "search" bar but honestly it's really hard to find good information on places because I mostly see Honey.

If anyone has some quick recommendations for younger girls that give good teases / leg massage (prefer FS but can do with just HE) I would really appreciate a general direction, for example I heard about Top 10, Rose999, and Amazing but I'm not sure if they are actually young because of the mixed reviews I read. I would just like a little clarification! (I also like the secret ones with maybe a curtain or something that gets the adrenaline rush going!

Thank you! And sorry for the long post!

Alf950
10-01-18, 07:25
Hi,

I just wondering if someone can share an Address for any og the places Name hete so that I Could a visit? Outsider in need og help! Thank uou.

ArchOwl
10-01-18, 10:39
Ace Massage (Placentia).

Don't bother. $40 for house, $60 for HE. Seriously, with Fullerton Spa so close I should have just gone there if I wanted a cheap finish. Time crunch / curiosity got the best of me, and I took it despite the fact I shouldn't have taken it. Massage was so-so (spoiled by Krystal) and the action was purely mechanical from an older Chinese lady. She allowed for some roaming / touch but man it took a lot of imagination to finish.

OakOak22
10-01-18, 11:56
Was wondering if the mods would be interested in creating a separate thread in the OC section exclusively for Honey and Sapphire considering 80% of the posts here have been about them the last couple months.

Ho Down Man2
10-01-18, 13:52
After my poor experience at Fullerton I was still in need. Hit up too 10 and asked for small girl. I drew Lucy. Her face was probably 5-6 but her body was definitely an 8 on my scale. Nice tight ass smallish tits but flat stomach. She was wearing some booty shorts with tube too. Have a nice massage the way I like it. Okay tease but nice HE. Allowed roaming otc. After she was doing these sexy stretches and OMG I was ready for round two but my time was up. When she gave me a good bye hug she wrapped her leg around me. Anyone know if more can be had at this place? I'm going to try Lucy again and see.

JohnPot
10-01-18, 19:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ticl90
10-02-18, 00:45
Does anyone know if Krystal is the actual girl from the IG pictures?

Dialing77
10-02-18, 01:31
I've been to HS a # of times, I'm surprised not to see Valerie ever mentioned. Looks she's hot on fire-just like her photo-perfect busty body. She's got ass for days, huge funbags, has maneuvers I've never experienced before her. She's a nice girl. She's not mechanical, nor a clock watcher. I almost always do the $ because when you see her body you want to feel that against you. And Just because her body is a 10 does not mean she doesn't have a gorgeous face as well. Her picture I don't think is her, but she's well qualified to represent that picture. I never see her mentioned, perhaps users are trying to keep her secret. But she is bangin hot, great moves, great attitude / personality. You're welcome.

Ticl90
10-02-18, 01:36
Does anyone knows if she posts real pictures on her ig?

Mondo72
10-02-18, 02:45
Was wondering if the mods would be interested in creating a separate thread in the OC section exclusively for Honey and Sapphire considering 80% of the posts here have been about them the last couple months.Hey Mr Oak.

You can always start a new thread. Just remember that you'll be the moderator for it.

Mondo.

Lovergrrl
10-02-18, 10:23
Does anyone know if Krystal is the actual girl from the IG pictures?No but it's close enough.

Leche
10-02-18, 14:22
No but it's close enough.I saw she was listed today under the IG tp account so I called Saphire and the Mmsan told me she doesn't work there anymore. Is she at another place?

SpikeBites
10-02-18, 19:30
I saw she was listed today under the IG tp account so I called Saphire and the Mmsan told me she doesn't work there anymore. Is she at another place?You don't book her through sapphire. She only makes appt through IG.

SpikeBites
10-02-18, 19:31
I've been to HS a # of times, I'm surprised not to see Valerie ever mentioned. Looks she's hot on fire-just like her photo-perfect busty body. She's got ass for days, huge funbags, has maneuvers I've never experienced before her. She's a nice girl. She's not mechanical, nor a clock watcher. I almost always do the $ because when you see her body you want to feel that against you. And Just because her body is a 10 does not mean she doesn't have a gorgeous face as well. Her picture I don't think is her, but she's well qualified to represent that picture. I never see her mentioned, perhaps users are trying to keep her secret. But she is bangin hot, great moves, great attitude / personality. You're welcome.Interesting. What ethnicity is she? Age approximation? And is she all natural?

Thanks.

Tipisil
10-02-18, 19:53
I've been to HS a # of times, I'm surprised not to see Valerie ever mentioned. Looks she's hot on fire-just like her photo-perfect busty body. She's got ass for days, huge funbags, has maneuvers I've never experienced before her. She's a nice girl. She's not mechanical, nor a clock watcher. I almost always do the $ because when you see her body you want to feel that against you. And Just because her body is a 10 does not mean she doesn't have a gorgeous face as well. Her picture I don't think is her, but she's well qualified to represent that picture. I never see her mentioned, perhaps users are trying to keep her secret. But she is bangin hot, great moves, great attitude / personality. You're welcome.Next time I go ill try to book her. If I had the cash I would sample each and every one of them every week. But since I don't, got to make due with the 4 that are proven to be amazing.

Meshugga
10-02-18, 21:35
Anyone have experience here? I went a few years ago and saw they had Latinas but went with a black girl instead. Nothing special in the rub, but HE was good and lots of Russian with those bowling balls of a set on her.I've been there a few times, but it's been a while. Only saw the Latinas there, Valerie was one of them. Not much of a massage, the finish is nice, HE with Russian is the most you will ever get. Valerie and the others I saw are friendly enough, so if a weak massage with a Russian HE from a thick Latina is your thing, enjoy.

I moved on.

Lovergrrl
10-02-18, 22:38
I saw she was listed today under the IG tp account so I called Saphire and the Mmsan told me she doesn't work there anymore. Is she at another place?She also works at GTDS. When you book her thru her IG account she'll tell you where she'll be, depending on the time & day you choose to see her.

Whty7086
10-02-18, 23:58
I had an appt with Krystal tonight. All I have to say is this girl is a diamond in the rough. Massage was excellent and so was the HE. Treat her well gents.

Member1115
10-03-18, 05:36
It's not in the OC, but at Amy Acupressure in Gardena, they usually start in a tiny little dress and heels. Sometimes, in a teddy and heels. Haven't been there in a few years, but was pretty reliable in the past.

However, I wouldn't call the women who work there "masseuses." That would be a euphemism, at best.Thanks for the lead MrSixty. Much appreciated! Will report on experience once I make this visit.

Member1115
10-03-18, 05:41
Anyone know what happened to an AMP that double as a foot fetish venue called Paradise Feet? They used to post on BP quite a bit. I went there once but forgot city and street location. All I remember is that it was in a small strip of stores where there was also a liquor store adjacent to the AMP.

If anyone knows location (cross streets) or alternate name other than Paradise Feet, please post or PM.

Thanks!

Lovergrrl
10-03-18, 09:39
Treat her well.Why do people post this?

If someone is going to mistreat someone, this sentence isn't going to stop them. I'd like to think that most serious mongers here are decent human beings not looking to fuck up a good thing by being a complete dick to providers. You're preaching to the choir.

TheBenster
10-03-18, 09:53
After my poor experience at Fullerton I was still in need. Hit up too 10 and asked for small girl. I drew Lucy. Her face was probably 5-6 but her body was definitely an 8 on my scale. Nice tight ass smallish tits but flat stomach. She was wearing some booty shorts with tube too. Have a nice massage the way I like it. Okay tease but nice HE. Allowed roaming otc. After she was doing these sexy stretches and OMG I was ready for round two but my time was up. When she gave me a good bye hug she wrapped her leg around me. Anyone know if more can be had at this place? I'm going to try Lucy again and see.Top10 is definitely one of the cheapest place to go to for a nice HE. 3 in, 4 for her. Had a nice girl who actually remembered me and I don't even know if I've been there before. Massage was decent, teasing could have been more. Nice and slow handshake, but no roaming because she was sitting between my legs. Would do again.

Does anybody know a place with nice body2 body and BBBJ in the SA / GG area? Heavenly does it, but the place looks like junk. Per PN you want it to stay out of the spotlight Thanks!

Dialing77
10-03-18, 10:37
Interesting. What ethnicity is she? Age approximation? And is she all natural?

Thanks.Latina, late mid to late 20's. Not all natural. She looks like a bikini model.

TotalGrip
10-03-18, 12:51
Bio Therapy Lake Forest.

Molly.

Okay massage, okay HJ, zero boobs. . 40 30-minutes; . 40 HJ.

This chick is a cutie and super personable. She loves to talk and you can feel a quick connection. She's really enjoyable to be around. So if that's what you're looking for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Not recommended if you like big boobs, thick girls, or girls that don't talk and just let you relax.

AlexRodriguez
10-03-18, 15:54
Are you talking about mindi? I think she goes by michelle now.I've seen her before. Nice looking viet gal, probably mid-30's. Nice body with bolt-ons and a shaved pussy, but some junk in the trunk and that is not my flavor.

I got her naked before and tasted that pussy and she came like crazy, but she would not kiss or fuck.

I couldn't even get her to blow me, but her HJ was nice.

Rdyn Nvu
10-03-18, 16:23
I've seen her before. Nice looking viet gal, probably mid-30's. Nice body with bolt-ons and a shaved pussy, but some junk in the trunk and that is not my flavor.

I got her naked before and tasted that pussy and she came like crazy, but she would not kiss or fuck.

I couldn't even get her to blow me, but her HJ was nice.Just saw her recently. Nice girl. Pretty face and nice boobs. Just HJ, nothing else.

TheBenster
10-03-18, 17:51
Anyone experience with tlc service? Can't search it properly because it's only three letters.

Godumbine
10-03-18, 17:56
Anyone know what happened to an AMP that double as a foot fetish venue called Paradise Feet? They used to post on BP quite a bit. I went there once but forgot city and street location. All I remember is that it was in a small strip of stores where there was also a liquor store adjacent to the AMP.

If anyone knows location (cross streets) or alternate name other than Paradise Feet, please post or PM.

Thanks!Alternate name for that place was Nuru Gurus. City of Cypress. They have been closed for probably 18 months now. The location (which you can find via google search and the name) now houses another massage place that I don't think has been reviewed here (I called them a few months ago and they have Asian providers.

If you want foot fun, check out body care (I can recommend Isabel, Samantha, and Nala). I have also had some foot experience with a provider from Honey (Paris, who let me taste her toes but I didn't go for full on foot job).

I miss Paradise Feet, especially Mimi. Any intel that anyone can provide on her would be great.

Jabronii
10-03-18, 18:17
Try downey therapy. A korean parlor. All the girls there do that. A girl at HT did that for me as well.I drive by this place everyday. Do they do FS?

Whty7086
10-03-18, 20:03
Why do people post this?

If someone is going to mistreat someone, this sentence isn't going to stop them. I'd like to think that most serious mongers here are decent human beings not looking to fuck up a good thing by being a complete dick to providers. You're preaching to the choir.Relax dude.

Admin2
10-03-18, 21:02
Why do people post this?

If someone is going to mistreat someone, this sentence isn't going to stop them. I'd like to think that most serious mongers here are decent human beings not looking to fuck up a good thing by being a complete dick to providers. You're preaching to the choir.Why indeed do people do this. We give you an ignore button, you have a scroll button. Why do people feel the need to chastise somebody for saying something nice? Why do they think they should take up room on a review thread doing something that is clearly violating the TOS they agreed to?

Why is that?

Don't answer, it's rhetorical, don't do this again.

A2

Courious G
10-03-18, 22:32
Next time I go ill try to book her. If I had the cash I would sample each and every one of them every week. But since I don't, got to make due with the 4 that are proven to be amazing.Other than High Schoold LOL.

Lovergrrl
10-03-18, 23:08
Alternate name for that place was Nuru Gurus. City of Cypress. They have been closed for probably 18 months now. The location (which you can find via google search and the name) now houses another massage place that I don't think has been reviewed here (I called them a few months ago and they have Asian providers.

If you want foot fun, check out body care (I can recommend Isabel, Samantha, and Nala). I have also had some foot experience with a provider from Honey (Paris, who let me taste her toes but I didn't go for full on foot job).

I miss Paradise Feet, especially Mimi. Any intel that anyone can provide on her would be great.The new place stocks cute little Vietnamese girls who unfortunately don't offer nuru, but the services they do offer are top notch, at least so far. Don't know if any foot fun is offered since I don't partake of that particular offering.

DJones
10-03-18, 23:45
Other than High Schoold LOL.Honey Spa.

Ho Down Man2
10-04-18, 01:12
Top10 is definitely one of the cheapest place to go to for a nice HE. 3 in, 4 for her. Had a nice girl who actually remembered me and I don't even know if I've been there before. Massage was decent, teasing could have been more. Nice and slow handshake, but no roaming because she was sitting between my legs. Would do again.

Does anybody know a place with nice body2 body and BBBJ in the SA / GG area? Heavenly does it, but the place looks like junk. Per PN you want it to stay out of the spotlight Thanks!The girl you had sitting between your legs is the same one I had first. I took awhile to finish so she got down and allowed a little roaming.

RealSexyPanda
10-04-18, 04:40
That's Michelle that you saw. I swear that their hours use to run later, and had a lot more variety, but nowadays, it's only the asian, Valerie (boss? And Michelle.

The Asian (Korean? Kim?) - I don't recommend. Very cold attitude, and mechanical.

Michelle. Bbw black woman. Loves to chat, and dang, when the fun starts, she really makes me want to go all the way with her. HE+Russian as you stated.

Valerie. Never experienced.Thanks. Agree its nothing special now.

Arranged a appointment with valerie after some hx messaging and indicating I wanted her special with Russian and tuma. Very weak.

Her idea of tuma is putting gloves on and letting her index fingertip put as much pressure on you as if she was pressing an elevator button. Russian was non existant but at least 2 HEs were allowed. I was disapointed after seeing the HX gallery of what she claims to do.

Morongo
10-04-18, 11:55
Greetings,

I'm trying to expand my stable of go to MILF / Gilfs. Will be happy to swap my success stories for any new leads you might have. I'm looking for O. C. The San Gabriel ladies are a bit of a drive for me.

Cheers.

BillyBob33
10-04-18, 16:58
Anyone experience with tlc service? Can't search it properly because it's only three letters.I went there twice a few months ago. Both times was CFS with fairly attractive Asians. Both times felt very rushed and I have not repeated since. The rushed FS sessions are not as fun as the unrushed nuru sessions I've had with attractive providers at Honey, Sapphire and BC.

Dmz6688
10-04-18, 20:20
Looking for a place that give FS in SGV area and brea Fullerton PM me if you have info thank you.

Tipisil
10-04-18, 22:20
Other than High Schoold LOL.Hot Sand: HS is also a problem in the summer.

TheBenster
10-05-18, 10:02
I went there twice a few months ago. Both times was CFS with fairly attractive Asians. Both times felt very rushed and I have not repeated since. The rushed FS sessions are not as fun as the unrushed nuru sessions I've had with attractive providers at Honey, Sapphire and BC.Aren't all FS places a "bit" rushed? Swan Spa is the same. Or do you have any other recommendations? Been to HS, Sapphire etc.

Eccaios
10-05-18, 18:05
First time poster and first time visitor to GTDS (or any MP with extras).

Had free time today so I decided to try this out based on some reviews. I did a walk in, knocked on their blacked out locked door, and they let me and took me for a HH at .4. Lilly, Latina, big TA and cute face.

I got fully naked and got under the sheet. There was a towel under, so I was a bit confused, and told her so when she came in. We laughed, broke the ice, chatted while she started the body massage. She asked if I'd been there before, I said no but it was recommended by a friend (cause you guys are my friends, right? Asked if I'd been to other MPs and I said I had, and she asked which ones; I told her a couple of the ones in Orange. Should have prepared better, but it didn't seem to be an issue. First part was over the head, light touch but I was vocal in my appreciation, and she got more into it. Took the sheet off and asked if I wanted a towel, I said no. Climbed up on the table, straddled one leg and rubbed herself a bit on it. The massage got sensuous then, lots of body contact. She ran her fingers through my hair, worked her way up to between my legs, lots of touching going on down there. On the flip I didn't cover up, and she went right to work on the HE. Very in to it, moaning, let me touch and squeeze all over, pressed against my hand.

Now, the truth is that I was nervous and never got over a semi-chub, and I knew after a bit that I wasn't going to finish. But damn did I want to go for a chance at that ass. So I let her know that a HE wasn't really my thing. She asked if full service was my thing. I was surprised but said, yep. "Unfortunately we don't do that here. " I said that's cool, and then she offered to take off her shirt. I said she was beautiful, and if she felt comfortable I'd love to see them. She did, let me touch them, taste them. I didn't want to give her carpal tunnel, so after another five minutes I told I was good and thanked her. Asked what her tip was and she didn't want to say (thinking this was a feeling out sort of thing like the other questions, seeing if I was LE), so I left. 4, since that sounds like the going rate here (though maybe more for the top show?

So for a first time, it was absurdly easy. Nerves got the best of me, so it wasn't the total release, but I'm okay with that for the experience. After we cleaned up she said that I can make an appointment with her again, so I'm wondering if that might be a sign that she'd be open to more.

YoloLogist
10-05-18, 18:09
Went to Top10 yesterday, .3 to MMS and asked for Lucy. A cute mid 20's to early 30's Viet gal. Decent massage, lots of tease, on the flip she asked me what I wanted and opted for HE with roaming, she quoted. 6 and gave a good slow and steady HE that led to a great finish. She teased me more then my little guy was standing at attention again. She asked if I wanted another and I immediately said yes. Exploded once more, she cleaned me up and she asked for .8 due to the additional pop but I didn't budge. I stated that we both agreed on. 6, so she ended up accepting it and just sat there with her phone. This was the first time that I wasn't offered any water after my session. OTL.

Hampton
10-05-18, 23:30
Went to Top10 yesterday, .3 to MMS and asked for Lucy. A cute mid 20's to early 30's Viet gal. Decent massage, lots of tease, on the flip she asked me what I wanted and opted for HE with roaming, she quoted. 6 and gave a good slow and steady HE that led to a great finish. She teased me more then my little guy was standing at attention again. She asked if I wanted another and I immediately said yes. Exploded once more, she cleaned me up and she asked for .8 due to the additional pop but I didn't budge. I stated that we both agreed on. 6, so she ended up accepting it and just sat there with her phone. This was the first time that I wasn't offered any water after my session. OTL.I had Lucy a couple times, she's extremely moody! One minute she's very hot and compassionate (even singing Chinese love song) and then next minute she's robotic and bitchy (after I tried to unhook her bra)! I did enjoyed her massage with those tiny hands and body. Nicole was the best they got there but she's no longer there now. Just stay away from YoYo, she's the worst. Doesn't know how to massage, short change you on time and jack hammer style HJ and totally flat chest.

Wally Wally
10-06-18, 08:48
Any of the girls here do more then HJ?

Also 888 was just ok. One girl there I like buy she's very limited. Cheap place.

Lovergrrl
10-06-18, 10:36
I had Lucy a couple times, she's extremely moody! One minute she's very hot and compassionate (even singing Chinese love song) and then next minute she's robotic and bitchy (after I tried to unhook her bra)! I did enjoyed her massage with those tiny hands and body. Nicole was the best they got there but she's no longer there now. Just stay away from YoYo, she's the worst. Doesn't know how to massage, short change you on time and jack hammer style HJ and totally flat chest.Ever try Jenny? Or Anna? Anna is very pretty and has a great personality but I can never get any clothes off of her. Jenny will remove her top but expects more cash for it. So far I have seen Lucy twice and both times were good so maybe a moody visit is coming due, lol.

ArchOwl
10-06-18, 15:48
Had some free time yesterday so swung by 888. Still running the "special" that nets you. 3 for a hr massage. Got Vivian, older Chinese woman. Actually tried with the massage, wasn't that bad. Only had HJ on the menu for. 5. Decent technique. If you want MILF she might fit the bill. Place is super cheap and gets the job done but the girls are not lookers by any stretch of the imagination.

Lovergrrl
10-06-18, 22:57
Place is super cheap and gets the job done but the girls are not lookers by any stretch of the imagination.I'll disagree with you on that. Saw Emily there for the 2nd time and she's a cutie. Young with a tight little body and a very cute face.

ArchOwl
10-06-18, 23:55
I'll disagree with you on that. Saw Emily there for the 2nd time and she's a cutie. Young with a tight little body and a very cute face.Might have been timing / luck of the draw for me then.

DJones
10-07-18, 03:13
Looking for a massage place where I can get a BBBJ. Not looking for FS. Not looking for nuru. Already know of many HE places. Thanks in advance.

SCJohn
10-07-18, 10:19
Looking for a massage place where I can get a BBBJ. Not looking for FS. Not looking for nuru. Already know of many HE places. Thanks in advance.Most FS will give a BBBJ. As for HE places, with repeat visits, I've often gotten extra services. It's very much YMMV.

AsianPussy
10-07-18, 10:40
Rule 1, all pictures are fake.

That said, she's as good in person as the fake pics!

Does anyone knows if she posts real pictures on her ig?

Avg Monger
10-07-18, 12:49
Stopped by in Irvine this weekend, greeted by 3 very hot Thai chics in the loby. Place is really nice, but my experience was totally legit. The rooms have walls that go up 3/4 of the way and it's in Irvine. Great Thai massage and I wouldn't mind going back just for that, but totally legit. Any of you score extras here?

ZzzBoy14
10-07-18, 12:54
Someone take one for the team and try out Tracy or Natalie at honey spa! I tried ally on a whim and she was pretty good. Natural D tits (I think, otherwise, great job). Quinn is reportedly good as well.

Anyone have info on Monica as well? Have seen zero reviews on Rmaps or here despite her working for so long.

AsianPussy
10-07-18, 13:07
Thanks for the reply. Yeah. That would be exactly what I'd be hoping to find. Honestly, for me it's more about the visuals, than the quality of massages from one provider versus another.

Only ONCE did I find an AMP where the masseuse was dressed up looking hot. Unfortunately it was in Seattle, WA area on a business trip I took a couple years back. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by middle-aged Mamasan dressed in a shiny short floral dress with nude colored pantyhose, whom after I payed my entry fee, walked me into my room where shortly after I got introduced to my masseuse dressed in a short black spandex dress and black pantyhose. Attire did nothing to improve the quality of my massage, but man did it better the visual experience. All in all. I tipped a bit extra just to better express my appreciation to the added detail.

Thanks again for the response, and feel free to PM if need be.Let me finally follow up on this. I think I found my all time favorite and her name is Kat. Hot sexy latina, does a great massage, great HE and lets you pick the outfits. My session with her was easily one of my top 5 sexual experiences in a MP in my life!

Kat works at Golden Day, but like Krystal she has an instagram and you can book her directly. When you book you can choose an outfit like different color Lingerie and different costumes like sexy nurse or Disney princess. Seriously.

Her massage is fully nude, nuru style and very very sensual. It's not a CMT massage like Krystal, but its a solid hard massage, not a fake massage like every girl at HS. While she is massaging, there is lots of teasing and playing. On the flip, the fun starts as she teases everywhere and slowly works you up.

The kicker is that when she started the real HE she did some kind of trick that felt like I was inside her. I couldn't see, but it felt amazing and I'd go again just for that. During all of this she was talking sexy and doing whatever she could to turn me on, and man it was working. I really felt like she was enjoying it as much as I was and that's a big turn on. She is HE only I think, but it was better then most rush you out the door FS places. BTW, the time wasn't rushed, we for sure went over 10 min and she didn't seem to care.

Total bill $160, but this was a premium experience so it was worth it for sure.

Please tell her rick sent you, I told her I might send some friends and that will help you through the screening.

PM me if you need more info. Please don't PM if you have zero posts.

ToTheLoser
10-07-18, 16:40
I went in for a massage as I have been getting a some sort of back problem. Oh man, did she do her job. It felt as if I went out feeling more alive and healthy afterwards and a lot better. She is a great listener and great to talk to during the 1 hour session I have. She probably would replace my therapist if I had one.

Skinny Dugan
10-07-18, 17:04
Stopped by in Irvine this weekend, greeted by 3 very hot Thai chics in the loby. Place is really nice, but my experience was totally legit. The rooms have walls that go up 3/4 of the way and it's in Irvine. Great Thai massage and I wouldn't mind going back just for that, but totally legit. Any of you score extras here?I've hit all of the TBW's and even had a few multiple multiple times. Only 1 gal ever grazed my balls. Nothing else. Ever. One of my regulars used to pull the towel off and say "you not want this? But when I flipped it went back on. Great massages and super nice girls. Nothing extra. If there was I'd go every week.

AsianPussy
10-07-18, 18:26
I went in for a massage as I have been getting a some sort of back problem. Oh man, did she do her job. It felt as if I went out feeling more alive and healthy afterwards and a lot better. She is a great listener and great to talk to during the 1 hour session I have. She probably would replace my therapist if I had one.Yup, she's my therapist also. Body and mind.

ToTheLoser
10-07-18, 19:04
Let me finally follow up on this. I think I found my all time favorite and her name is Kat. Hot sexy latina, does a great massage, great HE and lets you pick the outfits. My session with her was easily one of my top 5 sexual experiences in a MP in my life!

Kat works at Golden Day, but like Krystal she has an instagram and you can book her directly. When you book you can choose an outfit like different color Lingerie and different costumes like sexy nurse or Disney princess. Seriously.

Her massage is fully nude, nuru style and very very sensual. It's not a CMT massage like Krystal, but its a solid hard massage, not a fake massage like every girl at HS. While she is massaging, there is lots of teasing and playing. On the flip, the fun starts as she teases everywhere and slowly works you up.

The kicker is that when she started the real HE she did some kind of trick that felt like I was inside her. I couldn't see, but it felt amazing and I'd go again just for that. During all of this she was talking sexy and doing whatever she could to turn me on, and man it was working. I really felt like she was enjoying it as much as I was and that's a big turn on. She is HE only I think, but it was better then most rush you out the door FS places. BTW, the time wasn't rushed, we for sure went over 10 min and she didn't seem to care.

Please tell her rick sent you, I told her I might send some friends and that will help you through the screening.

PM me if you need more info. Please don't PM if you have zero posts.PM you for more info if possible.

SpikeBites
10-07-18, 20:25
Let me finally follow up on this. I think I found my all time favorite and her name is Kat. Hot sexy latina, does a great massage, great HE and lets you pick the outfits. My session with her was easily one of my top 5 sexual experiences in a MP in my life!

PM me if you need more info. Please don't PM if you have zero posts.Would love to get her information. Your PM box is full LOL so I can't PM you.

BillyBob33
10-07-18, 20:25
Someone take one for the team and try out Tracy or Natalie at honey spa! I tried ally on a whim and she was pretty good. Natural D tits (I think, otherwise, great job). Quinn is reportedly good as well.

Anyone have info on Monica as well? Have seen zero reviews on Rmaps or here despite her working for so long.I've seen both Tracy and Natalie. I didn't find Tracy as attractive as some of the other HS asians (I think Quinn is hot. Tracy is not as hot as that). But Tracy is still attractive enough to get the job done for me. Her english is limited so communication was difficult. She will remove everything and rub you every way possible (p2 p) and you'll have pretty good access. Natalie is a very attractive asian with a great body and large tits, possibly fake, but she tends to be a bit more stand-offish, not giving much access. Natalie has a great personality, is beautiful, and does a good job overall. I also saw Ally and she was beautiful with what I think are natural Ds. Her service was just okay, not amazing, but got the job done.

Lovergrrl
10-07-18, 22:43

PM me if you need more info. Please don't PM if you have zero posts.I've been tempted to try out some other girls at GTDS, but after having Krystal I'm afraid that I'll wind up disappointed, since I will be comparing every other girl to her. And that's certainly not fair to those other girls since Krystal really has raised the bar on nuru sessions in general. But Kat does sound intriguing, especially with the ability to select different outfits before she gets all nekkid ;)

SpikeBites
10-07-18, 23:35
I've been tempted to try out some other girls at GTDS, but after having Krystal I'm afraid that I'll wind up disappointed, since I will be comparing every other girl to her. And that's certainly not fair to those other girls since Krystal really has raised the bar on nuru sessions in general. But Kat does sound intriguing, especially with the ability to select different outfits before she gets all nekkid ;)Yeah I will have to agree with you here. Krystal really did raise the bar. Making it unfair for all the other girls. But I am definitely intrigued by the outfits and costumes. Assuming she has an awesome body.

Punter3
10-08-18, 10:28
The new place stocks cute little Vietnamese girls who unfortunately don't offer nuru, but the services they do offer are top notch, at least so far. Don't know if any foot fun is offered since I don't partake of that particular offering.I'm curious as to what the top notch services are that they offer. It is a shame there is no nuru, because nuru from cute little Vietnamese girls would be awesome.

Avg Monger
10-08-18, 11:07
I've hit all of the TBW's and even had a few multiple multiple times. Only 1 gal ever grazed my balls. Nothing else. Ever. One of my regulars used to pull the towel off and say "you not want this? But when I flipped it went back on. Great massages and super nice girls. Nothing extra. If there was I'd go every week.Yep. Thanks for confirming. Maybe one day!

AverageJoeJohn
10-08-18, 21:19
Hi guys I am a new poster and I go often and try out many places.

I will start posting a lot more.

Could anyone help me with HS instagram please in the mean time?

Thanks and much appreciated.

AsianPussy
10-09-18, 11:37
I've been tempted to try out some other girls at GTDS, but after having Krystal I'm afraid that I'll wind up disappointed, since I will be comparing every other girl to her. And that's certainly not fair to those other girls since Krystal really has raised the bar on nuru sessions in general. But Kat does sound intriguing, especially with the ability to select different outfits before she gets all nekkid ;)Krystal and Kat are so very different, like chocolate and vanilla. Krystal gives an amazing massage, and Kat is sexy and dirty. Both great, but very different.

Best to go every week and alternate!

SpikeBites
10-09-18, 16:13
Krystal and Kat are so very different, like chocolate and vanilla. Krystal gives an amazing massage, and Kat is sexy and dirty. Both great, but very different.

Best to go every week and alternate!So how do we go about getting into contact with Kat?

Tipisil
10-09-18, 22:11
So how do we go about getting into contact with Kat?Ditto. I tried searching for their Instagram but no luck.

JaniMidnite100
10-10-18, 03:12
Ditto. I tried searching for their Instagram but no luck.Her IG name is kat_bodyrubs_in_oc.

BDupree
10-10-18, 17:55
Anyone know a good place in north oc that does FS with Asians?

AsianPussy
10-10-18, 18:03
Her IG name is kat_bodyrubs_in_oc.If you make an appointment with Kat, please tell her I sent you (rick). I told her I'd send some friends.

TotalGrip
10-10-18, 21:08
Honey, Costa Mesa. Camilla. Bolt ons. Thick, but healthy.

45 to house for 30 minutes. 60 to Camilla for topless.

Would not do again. There are STELLAR BBJs for 70, and this place charges 105 so I can play with rock hard plastic bags and jerk? Take my advice and masterbate rather than go here!

Mansis
10-10-18, 23:36

Would not do again. There are STELLAR BBJs for 70, and this place charges 105 so I can play with rock hard plastic bags and jerk? Take my advice and masterbate rather than go here!Since the massage part is non existent there, opting for topless means a bit of rub, a little play with boobs and then, a handy. Might have a better experience opting for an hour Nuru. Her style is slow rhythm cowgirl simulation. A bit more money, but much better experience.

DreamFreez
10-11-18, 13:43
Anyone seen Lindsey at Sapphire?

LuvToPop
10-11-18, 16:03

The kicker is that when she started the real HE she did some kind of trick that felt like I was inside her. I couldn't see, but it felt amazing and I'd go again just for that. During all of this she was talking sexy and doing whatever she could to turn me on, and man it was working. I really felt like she was enjoying it as much as I was and that's a big turn on. She is HE only I think, but it was better then most rush you out the door FS places. BTW, the time wasn't rushed, we for sure went over 10 min and she didn't seem to care..160 for the hour or 30 minutes? If for 30 minutes isn't that steep for HE. Is she that good?

McNutties
10-11-18, 17:24
Looking to book a session with Kat or Krystal this weekend. Any description on what they look like? Decisions decisions!

Lovergrrl
10-11-18, 20:35
Looking to book a session with Kat or Krystal this weekend. Any description on what they look like? Decisions decisions!Both have already been described in this forum.

AsianPussy
10-11-18, 20:46
160 for the hour or 30 minutes? If for 30 minutes isn't that steep for HE. Is she that good?It's 30 min and its worth it. You surely can get a $40/$40 30 min massage and HE all around town no problem, but this is full nude and very sexy. I'd call this a PSE HE.

It was an incredible experience, better then all the Chinese FS I've had.

AsianPussy
10-11-18, 20:51
Looking to book a session with Kat or Krystal this weekend. Any description on what they look like? Decisions decisions!If you like petite and asian, go krystal.

If you like latina with a large butt, go Kat.

Krystal is an amazing massage.

Kat is a pornstar sexxing you up for 30 min.

For me, I just alternate weeks. Life is too short to choose.

Mr Sixty
10-11-18, 20:59
Wow. I loved my time with Camilla, but I got full "nuru. " I don't think it's worth $60 for topless HE, but it's worth $100 for full nude b2 b.

Where can you get stellar BJ for 70? Haven't found anything like that yet. And by stellar, do you mean gorgeous provider? That is part of it for me.

Would not do again. There are STELLAR BBJs for 70, and this place charges 105 so I can play with rock hard plastic bags and jerk? Take my advice and masterbate rather than go here!

AlexRodriguez
10-12-18, 15:53
Tried to hit up this new place yesterday, but got no answers.

Called before, no answer.

Showed up, door was wide open, stepped in, no one at the front desk, and no one answered when I rang the bell.

So, I bailed. LOL, very weird. I guess the techs were all busy.

AlexRodriguez
10-12-18, 15:57
I had not visited in a while, but after my no show at the place FKA as nuru gurus I needed a sure thing so I hit up CKB.

Got Lisa who I had once before for a HJ only.

This time, man, it was on. All the works and bb all the way.

YMMV.

Godumbine
10-12-18, 16:37
Dropped by GTDS almost on a whim (called around 11:30 AM to ask for an appointment at noon). Krystal was fully booked and Kat was booked until 2, so I asked for any Latina. The girl on the phone put me down for a 12:20 appointment with Lily. When I got there, it turns out the girl working the phones was indeed Lily herself LOL. She is thicker with big tits and a great ass, cute face and very personable. I opted for 30 minutes and did nuru with her. Overall a sweet girl but will likely not repeat anytime soon since the service was a little on the sub par side (she did not too much body rub and the ending was just a simple HJ with her sitting on my chest). Though she did quote me 20 under their usual for nuru since they made me wait a little bit due to no rooms being available. While I was there, I saw and spoke to Cynthia (older Latina) and saw Kat (brunette Latina, nice curves and cute face) and Alexis (blode Latina, really hot and nice body).

DreamFreez
10-12-18, 19:47
I was not here for a month and everyone has overused krystal, no appointments 😂.

BTW I was told there was Russians at Vy in Santa Ana, can someone confirm this? What's the menu and attitude?

Lovergrrl
10-12-18, 23:17
I was not here for a month and everyone has overused krystal, no appointments 😂.

BTW I was told there was Russians at Vy in Santa Ana, can someone confirm this? What's the menu and attitude?The highlight of my visit to Vy was that the young receptionist spoke perfect English. No girl friendly providers on the day of my visit so I left and went across the street to Free. Found a provider that was far from a beauty queen but she made up for it with some great teasing and a nice HE. She even invited me to her house for dinner, lol.

Lovergrrl
10-12-18, 23:20
Tried to hit up this new place yesterday, but got no answers.

Called before, no answer.

Showed up, door was wide open, stepped in, no one at the front desk, and no one answered when I rang the bell.

So, I bailed. LOL, very weird. I guess the techs were all busy.Yeah they never answer the phone and it's not uncommon to have to stand out in the huge lobby area for several minutes before anyone pokes their head out of the door. So far I have only seen 2 girls working there- Megan and Amy. Seen Amy a few times and she's pretty hot. Young blond Vietnamese. Megan is too shy for my taste. Amy is on vacation right now I think so it's probably just Megan there and if she's busy she won't even acknowledge sometime coming in.

AsianPussy
10-13-18, 10:51

BTW I was told there was Russians at Vy in Santa Ana, can someone confirm this? What's the menu and attitude?Oops, sorry, some of that is my fault. She is free tomorrow, but you need to book her now.

ZzzBoy14
10-13-18, 15:38
Someone try out Julia at Bodycare! Is she naturally busty? I'm probably going to see her in the next 2 months but I have a whole laundry list of girls to see LMAO. Glad I live in SoCal where this is possible.

Punter3
10-13-18, 22:19

BTW I was told there was Russians at Vy in Santa Ana, can someone confirm this? What's the menu and attitude?I called them today and asked to setup an appointment with the Russian Masseuse and they told me she will be working Tuesday. Sorry no other info.

Skinny Dugan
10-13-18, 22:30
The highlight of my visit to Vy was that the young receptionist spoke perfect English. No girl friendly providers on the day of my visit so I left and went across the street to Free. Found a provider that was far from a beauty queen but she made up for it with some great teasing and a nice HE. She even invited me to her house for dinner, lol.WELL? How was dinner?

Lovergrrl
10-13-18, 22:43
WELL? How was dinner?Haha no didn't make it to her place for dinner. Might try again next week tho ;)

Wasabijay
10-14-18, 16:39
Visited Top 10 last week based on prior reviews here. Gave the guy at the front the $30/ hr posted rate and asked for Molly. He shouted / called for her and she came out a minute later. At first I was a bit disappointed in her looks, maybe a 5-6, but young-ish and thin. She seemed a bit confused why I had asked for her since she did not know me. Led me to the room where I got undressed and laid on the table. I opted for the 'hard' massage, not expecting much at all, but was actually very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the massage. Maybe my expectations were just zero, but I enjoyed it. She did some hot rock deal as well which felt good. Massage lasted about 30 minutes and I was actually wondering if I fucked up and gave her the wrong signals for massage only. On the flip she got between my legs and did some nice light touching before really going to work. She was very sweet and playful, which made her looks go up a notch or two. I sat up and tried to play with her covered tits but she didn't seem to enjoy that so much. So I just let her do her work. Cleaned me up when done and I gave her $40, which she took without complaints. I'm not normally an AMP guy, but overall I really enjoyed the session and will probably go back.

How are the looks and performance of the other girls at Top 10? I saw mixed reviews on Lucy here and Jenny as well. As I was leaving there was a girl in the lobby that looked ok, probably about the same on the scale as Molly. I still want to check out Kat and Krystal that you all have been raving about, but Top 10 was pretty decent for a cheap bastard like me.

Ticl90
10-14-18, 16:42
Anyone has kat's ig account?

SpikeBites
10-14-18, 18:37
Wish I had time to see her today. Sucks she barely ever works anymore. Wonder why? Anyone get a chance to see her?

ThriceQuit
10-15-18, 02:50
Oops, sorry, some of that is my fault. She is free tomorrow, but you need to book her now.I've been trying to get an appointment with Krystal since a week ago. Both times I was told she was booked 2 days out. I finally made an appointment for this Tuesday. Does she do anything beyond HE? I'm hoping to get some play time like fiv. Any information is much appreciated.

CuriousGuyMke
10-15-18, 13:29
Hello mongers. Active poster from Milwaukee here. In the area for work this week and usually try and get a cut and shave at my favorite barbershop off Esperanza & Imperial (right by the Canyon Inn when I'm here. Wondering if the massage place next to it still still legit or has gone back to being a fun place to visit.

Thanks!

TheMarines714
10-15-18, 16:33
I saw Alexis last Monday. She's very pretty and laid back. Nice body but when it came to HE it was very mechanical probably wouldn't repeat.

Dropped by GTDS almost on a whim (called around 11:30 AM to ask for an appointment at noon). Krystal was fully booked and Kat was booked until 2, so I asked for any Latina. The girl on the phone put me down for a 12:20 appointment with Lily. When I got there, it turns out the girl working the phones was indeed Lily herself LOL. She is thicker with big tits and a great ass, cute face and very personable. I opted for 30 minutes and did nuru with her. Overall a sweet girl but will likely not repeat anytime soon since the service was a little on the sub par side (she did not too much body rub and the ending was just a simple HJ with her sitting on my chest). Though she did quote me 20 under their usual for nuru since they made me wait a little bit due to no rooms being available. While I was there, I saw and spoke to Cynthia (older Latina) and saw Kat (brunette Latina, nice curves and cute face) and Alexis (blode Latina, really hot and nice body).

TheMarines714
10-15-18, 16:35
Alexis is a blonde Latina with a very nice body and pretty face. Her massage is decent and when it was HE time she was very mechanical. Probably will not repeat as there are better girls there.

BillyBob33
10-15-18, 17:23
I saw Candice a while back at HS. Decent looking late 20's Latina. Okay personality. Service just okay. Have not repeated.

Gabby is another Latina at HS. Looks early to mid 20's and pretty good looking (maybe a 7 or8). Decent personality. Service not great. Haven't repeated as there are so many others to try.

Anyone have a report about HS girls Molly, Kimmy, Celine, Violet, Jasmine? Or Sapphire girl Lexi? These girls seem to be newer.

PaperTiger24
10-15-18, 17:58
Hello mongers. Active poster from Milwaukee here. In the area for work this week and usually try and get a cut and shave at my favorite barbershop off Esperanza & Imperial (right by the Canyon Inn when I'm here. Wondering if the massage place next to it still still legit or has gone back to being a fun place to visit.

Thanks!It's fun. Not full levels of fun but good for the basics.

VaqueroNegro
10-15-18, 18:13
I've been trying to get an appointment with Krystal since a week ago. Both times I was told she was booked 2 days out. I finally made an appointment for this Tuesday. Does she do anything beyond HE? I'm hoping to get some play time like fiv. Any information is much appreciated.I was actually able to schedule a same-day session with her over the weekend. During the HJ, she positioned herself for easy access to her goods. I wasn't sure how far she would go, so I teased her lips a bit to get her reaction. When she didn't move away, as Novia does, I went in a little more and before I knew it I was two knuckles deep. She also allowed me to play with her amazing tits, although I'm not sure if she allows any sucking. As others have said, the main reason to see her is the amazing massage. The HE is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

CuriousGuyMke
10-16-18, 05:03
It's fun. Not full levels of fun but good for the basics.Thanks much for the info. Every time I come to town, I get a trim and a shave there and have wondered. Guys at the shop said it was legit, but that was a while ago. Going to try and get there tomorrow morning / afternoon and will post a full report when I can.

BlackFade1000
10-16-18, 12:31
I posted this in the Inglewood thread but it has plenty of info about the OC too. Sorry for the length!

"After awhile of lurking behind the scenes I've decided to finally give back to the threads that have helped me so much. Although this will be my first review I've been around the block. I'm actually relatively new to the LA area but I have not let that stop me from partaking in various mongering sessions. Here are a few that I thought stood out.

HT:

Definitely one of my favorite places down here. The MMS has always been nice to me and is very accomodating. I have been here a few times seeing Giovanna, Nicole, and Diana. All three were great but Diana was my favorite. If you're looking for latinas this is definetly a spot to hit up. They also have some asians but usually that's not my thing unless they are really special. The only thing I don't like about this place is the fact you can't get a lineup. I hate walking into a session with no idea what I'm going to get. If I'm paying good money I should be able to choose.

Lennox Acu:

This spot hasn't been reviewed nearly as much as HT even though it's only a block away. It almost feels as though they work under the same ownership as they have similiar types of girls. Lennox definetly is more geared towards Latinas. My favorite here is Selena. She's about 5'6, blonde haired, latina, with natural D cups and a booty that looks great from behind. She gives one of the best BJ's I've gotten as she can deepthroat with the best of them. She works Tuesdays and Fridays.

My other favorite here is Camila, she has a crazy ass that pops right out of whatever she is wearing. The thing I like about Lennox is that you can ask for a lineup.

Eco:

Eco is the land of Bolt on's and bubble butts. If you're into fat ass' and big tits, and don't mind the obvious fakeness of them this is the place for you. You pay the $50 at the front then they lead you to a room where they will have a line of girls quickly peek in to show what they got. All of the girls here are clearly experienced and most likely have a descent amount of milage on them. Now, I've heard all the hype about Zuli, but tbh I don't think she lives up to it. She's probably the sexiest one working here though. She's petite, wild, and sexy but she could not take me very well. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

The other girl I've had here was Lupita. She falls under the category of most Eco girls and probably what you should be thinking about seeing when you walk in. She has rock solid tits and an ass that literally looks like she put two ballons up there. Nevertheless, I had a good time with her as I have a serious weakspot for thick latinas. Put her in doggy and watch that ass bounce back at you. She was wet as hell (didn't even need lube) and seemed to be a lot more into it then Zuli. She works Thursdays.

Here are a few more names from this place that I have seen on the threads:

Liliana: Kardashian.

Rossie: flirty smile, green eyes, classy, long hair.

Sammie: Thursdays, petite, friendly personality, pretty face.

After I got thru with some spots around the South bay I figured I would head down to the OC to see what was going on down there. I kept seeing lots of mentions of places down there being better than around South Bay. The only difference was that the OC is a lot more into HE than FS. Now me, I'm an FS guy. Thats not to knock anyone else for thinking otherwise but I like to get my moneys worth. Although I have noticed that HE places, espcially in the OC have hotter girls than around the South Bay. Here's a list the places to check out down there.

Honey: (IG: H0 ney949).

If you have ever even peeped at the OC thread you have undoubtedly seem reviews for this place. And I can honestly say, if you're looking for HE this is the spot. The first girl I chose was Novia. She is a latina who is sexy as hell. Nice tight body, nice little titties, and a cute little booty that she knows how to bounce. If you're familiar with Honey then you'll know they offer nuru sessions. Of course I'm not going to go to Honey without experiencing this. Novia truly treated me right. Even though I usaly prefer FS I was ok with giving up the $ to her. She's a really nice girl and knows how to get you going. Her voice is so sexy and she truly knows how to play with a tool. Also let me say, this place has great mirrors where you can see EVERYTHING. She actually gave a pretty good massage, just watvhing her slide all iver made me rock hard. Once it was time to flip she made sure to squeeze every last drop out of me.

Here are the other girls I have seen on the forums:

Amber: mexican, tan, DD's, huge ass.

Scarlett: white, really fit, pornstar fantasy, same level as novia.

Valerie: ass for days, just like her photo on IG, guge tits, great HE.

Sapphire: (IG: TP. 12345).

The only girl I've gotten here is Krystal. She is certified and will spoil you with an absolutley amazing real massage. I'm not talking about gliding her hands sensually across your body for 10 min. She actually gives you a REAL massage. As a fan of FS places this was a pleasnt change of pace. If you want great He with and equally great massage your search ahould begin and end with Krystal. FYI She actually doesn't book her appimtments through the prlor but rather thru her own IG (krystal_415_714).

The other person I saw was Paris. I actually think she switches between here and Honey but if you can find her she is a great pick as well, I would say she is on same level as Novia at Honey. Also has a great attitude.

I have plenty of more info but I figure this is good enough to get my feet wet. I will probably post this in the OC thread as I believe a lot of us switch between the two. Again this is my first time posting so sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes. Just trying to give back what I can.

P.S. If anyone has any info on some places or girls who are Latina, slim thick, fat ass and tits, preferably natural (but will take fake if it's good enough) then hmu! LOL. I'm always on the lookout for some new girls. I love this hobby LOL. Exchanges can be done as well, like I said I have more info then I posted here. Sorry for the long post but I hope it's helpful!

Ck2001
10-16-18, 15:01
Hi all,

It's been a number of years since I sought out FS in an AMP. Back then, I would tip 1 bill and everyone's was happy. Is that still the going rate at most AMP in the OC, or have we seen some inflation? I am planning a visit and want to be fair but also don't want to get gouged or drive up prices for everyone else. Thanks!

McNutties
10-16-18, 16:18
Went last Friday with Kat. First time there. Kat is very nice and easy to talk to. She is thicc. Decent massage. When it came down to business she does do this thing where you feel like she is riding you some. Interesting technique. All in all a good experience. A little pricey at 160 total though.

Anyone know of an AMP with viet coffeeshop looking girls?? Under 30, fit looking, something like the girls at 168, Starz and so on.

Tipisil
10-16-18, 20:18
I was actually able to schedule a same-day session with her over the weekend. During the HJ, she positioned herself for easy access to her goods. I wasn't sure how far she would go, so I teased her lips a bit to get her reaction. When she didn't move away, as Novia does, I went in a little more and before I knew it I was two knuckles deep. She also allowed me to play with her amazing tits, although I'm not sure if she allows any sucking. As others have said, the main reason to see her is the amazing massage. The HE is just icing on the cake, so to speak.True, Krystal is a go to person for the massage. I might just go for the massage alone, no matter if she wears a parka or an eskimo outfit. The ending was nothing to write home about. I tried to play but she said she was sore (maybe because I was the last customer of the day). But, novia was absolutely amazing with the exploration.

SpikeBites
10-16-18, 21:57
True, Krystal is a go to person for the massage. I might just go for the massage alone, no matter if she wears a parka or an eskimo outfit. The ending was nothing to write home about. I tried to play but she said she was sore (maybe because I was the last customer of the day). But, novia was absolutely amazing with the exploration.I've never seen Novia personally because she's just not my type but are you allowed to FIA and stuff with her? I heard from someone on here that she might provide extras, anyone have any luck with that?

Mansis
10-17-18, 03:03
I've never seen Novia personally because she's just not my type but are you allowed to FIA and stuff with her? I heard from someone on here that she might provide extras, anyone have any luck with that?Yes, she allows FIA. I don't know if she provides any extra such as FS, since I have never asked.

Ck2001
10-17-18, 09:10
I've never seen Novia personally because she's just not my type but are you allowed to FIA and stuff with her? I heard from someone on here that she might provide extras, anyone have any luck with that?I've seen her twice. Great experience both times, very friendly, very sexy, she definitely knows what she is doing. Lots of two-way contact but she didn't allow any insertions, for me anyways. I didn't get the sense of any extras on the table.

Booboy
10-17-18, 13:12
I've never seen Novia personally because she's just not my type but are you allowed to FIA and stuff with her? I heard from someone on here that she might provide extras, anyone have any luck with that?My second time with Novia she allowed FIV. My two fingers in there deep and my thumb massaging her anal. ATF at HS. I haven't seen her there for a while she might have move on.

LongChorizo
10-17-18, 14:56
Does any body have information on where Eda is (prostate pro)? I know the last place I saw her was on Fairview St, in Santa Ana. After that, I lost her information or her whereabouts. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

2. Does any body have Chantara's email or phone to make appointments? I didn't save her number and her website is done. Any info will be appreciated please. I am looking for some prostate, rimming, or any great massage with HE.

The last place I visited was Top 10 in Westminster, in that big plaza. I met Cindy, I think, who was a 5-6 on my books. I paid 30 for the entrance to a gentleman in there. I was taken to the room. You guys are right, you can hear everything. Some guy was moaning next door LOL. They were talking in another language but it was funny how he moaned and probably unloaded his tank. My session was pretty weak. The massage was less then average, considering they are certified. I was disappointed with the pressure. It suckes. A HE was not desired honestly and there was no tease either. Grabbing from outside was allowed but other than that, I don't recommend. I won't be back for sure. I paid $50 just to be fair but I won't repeat. Not the best location either. It's too damn busy.

Thanks guys. Please share some Intel. I was all those Skypark days where back. Man. You can hardly get any Intel from new places that are worth it. I feel it has gotten lonely.

JohnPot
10-17-18, 17:56
I'm looking for one with Miss universe looking type too. I think there must be one somewhere.

Went last Friday with Kat. First time there. Kat is very nice and easy to talk to. She is thicc. Decent massage. When it came down to business she does do this thing where you feel like she is riding you some. Interesting technique. All in all a good experience. A little pricey at 160 total though.

Anyone know of an AMP with viet coffeeshop looking girls?? Under 30, fit looking, something like the girls at 168, Starz and so on.

Punter3
10-17-18, 18:53
Saw the Russian woman, Sophia, at Vy massage. She was friendly, chatty, has a big bosom (DD) and gives a good firm massage + HE. She is ok with roaming and digits inside (for me anyways) and she got pretty wet.

YoloLogist
10-17-18, 19:17
I'll second that! I picked the Nuru option with her. Funny thing is she asked for the tip up front which was weird but whatevers (I guess due to some bad experiences in the past? I might try the other blonde chick that I saw on my way out next time.

Saw the Russian woman, Sophia, at Vy massage. She was friendly, chatty, has a big bosom (DD) and gives a good firm massage + HE. She is ok with roaming and digits inside (for me anyways) and she got pretty wet..

TomCody1986
10-17-18, 19:37
Hi- rtff but not clear. Is what's referred to here as GTDS the same as what is advertised on IG as goldengirlsmassages? Visiting OC next week and plan to give something in SA area a try and taken by their IG pics.

AsianPussy
10-17-18, 20:29
True, Krystal is a go to person for the massage. I might just go for the massage alone, no matter if she wears a parka or an eskimo outfit. The ending was nothing to write home about. I tried to play but she said she was sore (maybe because I was the last customer of the day). But, novia was absolutely amazing with the exploration.You might have caught her on a bad day, I've never had that problem. But these girls work hard and she works almost every day, so I could see her getting pretty worn out by the end of the day. Another reason why I always book morning appointments.

Woodson13
10-17-18, 21:07
Try jay on Tuesday at HT she a looker.

I posted this in the Inglewood thread but it has plenty of info about the OC too. Sorry for the length!

"After awhile of lurking behind the scenes I've decided to finally give back to the threads that have helped me so much. Although this will be my first review I've been around the block. I'm actually relatively new to the LA area but I have not let that stop me from partaking in various mongering sessions. Here are a few that I thought stood out.

HT:

Definitely one of my favorite places down here. The MMS has always been nice to me and is very accomodating. I have been here a few times seeing Giovanna, Nicole, and Diana. All three were great but Diana was my favorite. If you're looking for latinas this is definetly a spot to hit up. They also have some asians but usually that's not my thing unless they are really special. The only thing I don't like about this place is the fact you can't get a lineup. I hate walking into a session with no idea what I'm going to get. If I'm paying good money I should be able to choose.

Lennox Acu:

This spot hasn't been reviewed nearly as much as HT even though it's only a block away. It almost feels as though they work under the same ownership as they have similiar types of girls. Lennox definetly is more geared towards Latinas. My favorite here is Selena. She's about 5'6, blonde haired, latina, with natural D cups and a booty that looks great from behind. She gives one of the best BJ's I've gotten as she can deepthroat with the best of them. She works Tuesdays and Fridays.

My other favorite here is Camila, she has a crazy ass that pops right out of whatever she is wearing. The thing I like about Lennox is that you can ask for a lineup.

Eco:

Eco is the land of Bolt on's and bubble butts. If you're into fat ass' and big tits, and don't mind the obvious fakeness of them this is the place for you. You pay the $50 at the front then they lead you to a room where they will have a line of girls quickly peek in to show what they got. All of the girls here are clearly experienced and most likely have a descent amount of milage on them. Now, I've heard all the hype about Zuli, but tbh I don't think she lives up to it. She's probably the sexiest one working here though. She's petite, wild, and sexy but she could not take me very well. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

The other girl I've had here was Lupita. She falls under the category of most Eco girls and probably what you should be thinking about seeing when you walk in. She has rock solid tits and an ass that literally looks like she put two ballons up there. Nevertheless, I had a good time with her as I have a serious weakspot for thick latinas. Put her in doggy and watch that ass bounce back at you. She was wet as hell (didn't even need lube) and seemed to be a lot more into it then Zuli. She works Thursdays.

Here are a few more names from this place that I have seen on the threads:

Liliana: Kardashian.

Rossie: flirty smile, green eyes, classy, long hair.

Sammie: Thursdays, petite, friendly personality, pretty face.

After I got thru with some spots around the South bay I figured I would head down to the OC to see what was going on down there. I kept seeing lots of mentions of places down there being better than around South Bay. The only difference was that the OC is a lot more into HE than FS. Now me, I'm an FS guy. Thats not to knock anyone else for thinking otherwise but I like to get my moneys worth. Although I have noticed that HE places, espcially in the OC have hotter girls than around the South Bay. Here's a list the places to check out down there.

Honey: (IG: H0 ney949).

If you have ever even peeped at the OC thread you have undoubtedly seem reviews for this place. And I can honestly say, if you're looking for HE this is the spot. The first girl I chose was Novia. She is a latina who is sexy as hell. Nice tight body, nice little titties, and a cute little booty that she knows how to bounce. If you're familiar with Honey then you'll know they offer nuru sessions. Of course I'm not going to go to Honey without experiencing this. Novia truly treated me right. Even though I usaly prefer FS I was ok with giving up the $ to her. She's a really nice girl and knows how to get you going. Her voice is so sexy and she truly knows how to play with a tool. Also let me say, this place has great mirrors where you can see EVERYTHING. She actually gave a pretty good massage, just watvhing her slide all iver made me rock hard. Once it was time to flip she made sure to squeeze every last drop out of me.

Here are the other girls I have seen on the forums:

Amber: mexican, tan, DD's, huge ass.

Scarlett: white, really fit, pornstar fantasy, same level as novia.

Valerie: ass for days, just like her photo on IG, guge tits, great HE.

Sapphire: (IG: TP. 12345).

The only girl I've gotten here is Krystal. She is certified and will spoil you with an absolutley amazing real massage. I'm not talking about gliding her hands sensually across your body for 10 min. She actually gives you a REAL massage. As a fan of FS places this was a pleasnt change of pace. If you want great He with and equally great massage your search ahould begin and end with Krystal. FYI She actually doesn't book her appimtments through the prlor but rather thru her own IG (krystal_415_714).

The other person I saw was Paris. I actually think she switches between here and Honey but if you can find her she is a great pick as well, I would say she is on same level as Novia at Honey. Also has a great attitude.

I have plenty of more info but I figure this is good enough to get my feet wet. I will probably post this in the OC thread as I believe a lot of us switch between the two. Again this is my first time posting so sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes. Just trying to give back what I can.

P.S. If anyone has any info on some places or girls who are Latina, slim thick, fat ass and tits, preferably natural (but will take fake if it's good enough) then hmu! LOL. I'm always on the lookout for some new girls. I love this hobby LOL. Exchanges can be done as well, like I said I have more info then I posted here. Sorry for the long post but I hope it's helpful!

DolfString111
10-18-18, 01:40
Yo BlackFade1000 great intel thanks.

Anybody know of OC MP's where they have a lineup?

HT:

Kknm1
10-18-18, 09:49
Anyone has kat's ig account?Kat_bodyrubs_in_oc.

Lovergrrl
10-18-18, 10:25
Hi- rtff but not clear. Is what's referred to here as GTDS the same as what is advertised on IG as goldengirlsmassages? Visiting OC next week and plan to give something in SA area a try and taken by their IG pics.Yup.

Same place.

DreamFreez
10-18-18, 14:17
I'll second that! I picked the Nuru option with her. Funny thing is she asked for the tip up front which was weird but whatevers (I guess due to some bad experiences in the past? I might try the other blonde chick that I saw on my way out next time.

.How was the other chicks in terms of looks?

How much did you pay for this session?

How old do you think these Chicks are?

LoveViets
10-18-18, 15:33
How was the other chicks in terms of looks?

How old do you think these Chicks are?Most are 25-40 but Asians look younger.

$ for nuru is standard.

Anyone have a session with mms?

Danny2
10-18-18, 17:06

Would not do again. There are STELLAR BBJs for 70, and this place charges 105 so I can play with rock hard plastic bags and jerk? Take my advice and masterbate rather than go here!I agree! This place sucks LOL.

YoloLogist
10-18-18, 17:46
I didn't see the others but the other blonde I saw was a 7. 6 jacksons, if I had to guess their age range maybe 30's-40's

How was the other chicks in terms of looks?

How old do you think these Chicks are?.

Kknm1
10-18-18, 18:36
Was driving home from work and saw this Blossom massage on Ball and Tustin. Has anyone been here?

JDog1234
10-19-18, 12:11
Try jay on Tuesday at HT she a looker.HT. Is that Healling Therapy?

NeverTell
10-19-18, 15:11
Visited AAA on Lake Forest in Lake Forest. Can't remember provider name but youngish and cute. I think the name started with M. Gave 100 bill and asked for an hour. When she came in the room, she put my 40 change on the table. Massage was average. HJ finish was just stroke up and down and up and down. It wasn't very exciting. I hadn't actually had a release for longer than usual so I was expecting a pretty exciting finish but it was just to mechanical and she kept watching the clock. She allowed under bra roaming with hand and over clothes roaming of back and front. Overall experience just OK. I left the 40 change on the table for a tip. She said 40 tip was for 30 minute massage but since I did hour, then I should leave a 60 tip. Rather than argue (she was very polite) I gave her another 20 and left.

AlexRodriguez
10-19-18, 15:32
Tried again, and got Megan. Young viet girl with a ok face and a nice body.

Very good massage followed by play time that led to licking & sucking a very brief bb fucking.

She got nervous and / or came to her senses LOL and told me to lay down & finished me by hand.

Sweet girl, and I will definitely return to see if she will let me finish in style this time.

SpikeBites
10-19-18, 15:34
Tried again, and got Megan. Young viet girl with a ok face and a nice body.

Very good massage followed by play time that led to licking & sucking a very brief bb fucking.

She got nervous and / or came to her senses LOL and told me to lay down & finished me by hand.

Sweet girl, and I will definitely return to see if she will let me finish in style this time.Damn is the BB fucking or any type of fucking on the menu? What was the total damage out the door?

TotalGrip
10-19-18, 15:49

Would not do again. There are STELLAR BBJs for 70, and this place charges 105 so I can play with rock hard plastic bags and jerk? Take my advice and masterbate rather than go here!I've received quite a few requests regarding discount BJ recommendations. Please review my posts at:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13473-BBBJ.-Good-head-game.-Sloppy-amp-Wet!!

Or just review my post history. It is full of info regarding my quest for budget friendly deepthroat pros.

AlexRodriguez
10-19-18, 16:11
Damn is the BB fucking or any type of fucking on the menu? What was the total damage out the door?Mileage Always Varies, but I don't think it is.

I do think more than a HJ is available, though.

I tipped her 100. I think the hour massage was 60?

OakOak22
10-19-18, 18:17
Had a fun time with Kat at GTDS recently. Really fun time with basically everything other than FS and BJ allowed. Great personality. Want to try a few others. Probably going to go after Paris next. Does anyone know if Amber works at sapphire too or is she only at Honey? Costa Mesa is just too far for me.

Rroman1
10-20-18, 19:33
Damn is the BB fucking or any type of fucking on the menu? What was the total damage out the door?Hey I'm visiting from out of town and would like some info on where she is located, thanks.

Rroman1
10-20-18, 19:42
Hello fellow mongers, I am currently visiting garden grove for week and would like some tips on which MP to visit. Thanks a lot!

RedNose1
10-21-18, 11:19
I'll be in Cypress all week. Any suggestions? I'll be using uber.

I can help you with suggestions for FLA.

Please PM me any suggestions.

GenghisK2
10-21-18, 11:31
Had a fun time with Kat at GTDS recently. Really fun time with basically everything other than FS and BJ allowed. Great personality. Want to try a few others. Probably going to go after Paris next. Does anyone know if Amber works at sapphire too or is she only at Honey? Costa Mesa is just too far for me.Does Kat allow DATY?

Kknm1
10-21-18, 13:00
I'll disagree with you on that. Saw Emily there for the 2nd time and she's a cutie. Young with a tight little body and a very cute face.I'm sorry but where is this place? Can't find it.

Thanks.

Kknm1
10-21-18, 15:24
I'm sorry but where is this place? Can't find it.

Thanks.Nevermind, I found it and just went there.

Emily is a cute girl, massage is 5 but her other skill is great.

Saw another cute girl on my way out, will come back next time.

DreamFreez
10-22-18, 01:32
Any intel about Molly, Quinn, Chelsea, Kylie at Honey? Kylie's picture is something else.

BillyBob33
10-22-18, 10:17
Any intel about Molly, Quinn, Chelsea, Kylie at Honey? Kylie's picture is something else.Quinn is very attractive, petite, and asian who gives excellent service. I haven't attempted a lot of roaming with her but the little I did was allowed. Kylie is similar to the picture although the picture is maybe a few years old. I've had some decent sessions with her and some not-so-great.

Lovergrrl
10-22-18, 20:29
Quinn is very attractive, petite, and asian who gives excellent service.+1.

Only seen her once so far but definitely will seek her out again.

Mr Sixty
10-22-18, 21:36
Thanks for sharing. I thought you were talking about AMPs. I don't do AAMPs or escorts, or whatever you want to call them.

I've received quite a few requests regarding discount BJ recommendations. Please review my posts at:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?13473-BBBJ.-Good-head-game.-Sloppy-amp-Wet!!

Or just review my post history. It is full of info regarding my quest for budget friendly deepthroat pros.

SomeRandomGuy
10-23-18, 00:51
Any intel about Molly, Quinn, Chelsea, Kylie at Honey? Kylie's picture is something else.I thought Quinn was cute and has a nice body if you like thinner type girls.