PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Lovergrrl
08-02-18, 22:24
.........Go to Petite in Stanton. One of my fav.

Some of the hottest girls that I have ever had were at BB down the street. Never found anything to rave about at Petite, except maybe the great parking ;)

HowdyDoody32
08-02-18, 22:33
Some of the hottest girls that I have ever had were at BB down the street. Never found anything to rave about at Petite, except maybe the great parking ;)I went to BB once, had an older viet lady with a nice body and large shoulder tattoo. But they were suspicious of me. I didn't even get a handy LOL.

YellowFinTuna
08-02-18, 23:38
Went over to Honey Tuesday evening and I tried to park my rig at Home Depot down the street because it isn't even fitting in the park lot at Honey. The OC Fair parking has everything jacked up in the area. The streets surrounding Honey are all "resident only" parking and when I stopped in at the HD down the block. Security was biking over to kick me out before I even got out of the cab. I went to Emerald in North OC and had Angie. Newbie MILF with a great attitude, firm knockers and a great handshake. Fairly good looking but the massage was lackluster at best. .6 for an hour and. 6 tip. A bit short on the hour, but since the massage was so-so, - it wasn't much of a a loss.

Pointyxstick
08-03-18, 00:35
Recently stopped by honey. What I really enjoy about the place is that all the girls are super friendly and nice, and they give you the full half hour even if I am a bit more sensitive than the average guy.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite get that with Zoey today. I understand I was probably her last appointment for the day, but my experience with her was pretty mediocre compared to previous times. Very little to no tease on the nuru (which was basically her massaging me) with her hands. Flipped over pretty quick and she seemed pretty whatever about things. She also forgot to wipe my back off. All in all, it wasn't as personal as it usually has been for me. I will be sticking to my favorites; hopefully, this'll save you guys some time too.

Lovergrrl
08-03-18, 01:40
I went to BB once, had an older viet lady with a nice body and large shoulder tattoo. But they were suspicious of me. I didn't even get a handy LOL.Yeah they are no where near as bad as some ultra paranoid places, but they are cautious. I know who you are referring to. She's the manager / MMS who also provides service when it suits her. Smoking body despite the man-mades that have seen better days and a face with way too much work done. But she does give a helluva performance if she likes you. My first time with her she was suspicious as hell and it took most of the session for me to win her over. Her girls like her since they know how careful she is with screening customers to her level of comfort.

Rondooo
08-03-18, 02:16
Yeah, a hint for a shitty place you shouldn't come back to. There are lots of places that are 100% fuck rate provided you know what you're doing.

Go to Petite in Stanton. One of my fav.

Go in.

Say you've been there before.

Get Fully undressed.

Lay face up, not down.

Girl comes in.

Say you been here before and you want everything.

140 smacks.

Get laid guaranteed.140 in total or without the door dough.

HowdyDoody32
08-03-18, 04:46
Oh ok cool. Well, just because you said it's worth it, I'll try again LOL. But I can only drop 60 bucks so many times for only crappy massages LOL. Don't think she will remember me either hahahaha.

But yeah, I replied to some guy complaining how he was screened at an mp and got nothing other than the "that's it, I'm done, is that ok?" thing. Which is why I recommend places like petite. Decent looking women, never have to negotiate, never get upselled, always same price for same service, etc. It's great for newbies.

Even at great places like HT, you get women who will ask, "how much you got?" or have different girls quote different prices. Also some women only do HE, some do CBJ, and some do everything. But at petite, everything is on the table for every girl I've seen. It's predictable and newbie friendly for people who just want to get laid ahahahaha.

Jax O
08-03-18, 04:55
Saw Tessa walking out. She looks like Emma Roberts, Julia Roberts niece. So she's a cutie, maybe early 20's.

Saw Tee walking out, and she's your typical vietnamese spinner girl, maybe mid to late twenties, possibly early thirties.

My appointment was with Sara and she's a solid 8/10. Definitely very beautiful and rock hard body.What's her hair look like (long? Pigtails? Anything distinctive). Something about that photo really reminded me of a stripper, ehen, "dancer / entertainer" I am infatuated with. Reallly curious. Did she look anything like the photo?

Lovergrrl
08-03-18, 10:36
. But at petite, everything is on the table for every girl I've seen. It's predictable and newbie friendly for people who just want to get laid ahahahaha.My first (and last) time at Petite I drew Anna, a hot viet MILF who spoke perfect English. She never shut the fuck up the entire session and when I hit her up for some fun she said that she didn't want to get in trouble LOL. What a joke. Guess she thought I was LE or something, so I got the same kind of treatment that you got at BB. Never went back.

HowdyDoody32
08-03-18, 12:33
Ahahahaha but you're a female monger. I remember one time you said you went into a place and the papasan assumed you wanted to work there or something wahahahahhahaha. Never had that happen to me. Sucks that the world doesn't treat everyone equally.

SpikeBites
08-03-18, 14:38
Recently stopped by honey. What I really enjoy about the place is that all the girls are super friendly and nice, and they give you the full half hour even if I am a bit more sensitive than the average guy.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite get that with Zoey today. I understand I was probably her last appointment for the day, but my experience with her was pretty mediocre compared to previous times. Very little to no tease on the nuru (which was basically her massaging me) with her hands. Flipped over pretty quick and she seemed pretty whatever about things. She also forgot to wipe my back off. All in all, it wasn't as personal as it usually has been for me. I will be sticking to my favorites; hopefully, this'll save you guys some time too.Who is your favorite at Honey?

SpikeBites
08-03-18, 14:52
What's her hair look like (long? Pigtails? Anything distinctive). Something about that photo really reminded me of a stripper, ehen, "dancer / entertainer" I am infatuated with. Reallly curious. Did she look anything like the photo?Who are you talking about? Tessa? No, Tessa looks nothing like her photo, she looks like Emma Roberts. Tessa's photo looks like they stole it from JordynJones (I think that's her name, she's some instagram star) or LorenGray (also another instagram model). But, the real Tessa has very short blonde hair, like ear length short.

I also think I found who's photo they use for Nicole, it's some girl I follow on instagram but I can't seem to find it right now.

Jax O
08-03-18, 15:15
Who are you talking about? Tessa? No, Tessa looks nothing like her photo, she looks like Emma Roberts. Tessa's photo looks like they stole it from JordynJones (I think that's her name, she's some instagram star) or LorenGray (also another instagram model). But, the real Tessa has very short blonde hair, like ear length short.

I also think I found who's photo they use for Nicole, it's some girl I follow on instagram but I can't seem to find it right now.Thanks dude.

BigFish999
08-03-18, 15:52
I dream today that I went to Le Palace, read good stories here about Yuki, . 35 entrance, first 5 min crapy masaage, then fun starts and the touch is very erotic and soft, feels very good. But. But. But. When I was up negotiation starts. She says for HE. 40 no touch, . 60 touch up only No FIV, I said yes waiting for something out of the crowd, I start requesting to touch the golfs and after 15 minutes she get upsets and says I ask for too much, that sheonly does hammer or that's what I understood. I lost interest because of her attitude and even help her with the HE. 15 more minutes of crap back massage and I left because I was dissapointed and bored. That was my dream and I don't want to repeat it.

Lovergrrl
08-03-18, 21:33
Sucks that the world doesn't treat everyone equally.I get way more hits than misses so no complaints here 😀.

Amerioca
08-03-18, 22:07
A few days ago, I hit Lucky Spa. Entrada was. 6, HR. Hooked up with a Jo? She was a Viet spinner, prolly in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice tits, decent body. First 20 min. , she gave me a great massage, walked on my back. Man, felt great. Flipped, CBJ. She attacked my penor like a Chupacabra. I've never seen a head go up and down so fast! Super head! Removed raincoat, got handy. The things she did with her hands was amazing, and learned a few things from my observations of her. At a later time, I will try the techniques learned on myself; however, my disadvantage are my hands. To big! My bald avenger finally spit. I was properly cleaned. Tipped her a 1.

Ho Down Man2
08-04-18, 00:32
I dream today that I went to Le Palace, read good stories here about Yuki, . 35 entrance, first 5 min crapy masaage, then fun starts and the touch is very erotic and soft, feels very good. But. But. But. When I was up negotiation starts. She says for HE. 40 no touch, . 60 touch up only No FIV, I said yes waiting for something out of the crowd, I start requesting to touch the golfs and after 15 minutes she get upsets and says I ask for too much, that she only does hammer or that's what I understood. I lost interest because of her attitude and even help her with the HE. 15 more minutes of crap back massage and I left because I was disappointed and bored. That was my dream and I don't want to repeat it.Sorry to hear that bro. Maybe she has gotten to many customers now that the cat is out and so she is becoming more jaded. I should have known. My Intel in the future will be for respected seniors only.

JaniMidnite100
08-04-18, 07:56
I agree about Zoey. I saw her once and she flipped me after 5 minutes and went on the mechanical gestures and moaning. 15 minute session all in all and she definitely was so far off from her picture that it was def not worth it. Stuck to my regulars after that.

Unfortunately, I didn't quite get that with Zoey today. I understand I was probably her last appointment for the day, but my experience with her was pretty mediocre compared to previous times. Very little to no tease on the nuru (which was basically her massaging me) with her hands. Flipped over pretty quick and she seemed pretty whatever about things. She also forgot to wipe my back off. All in all, it wasn't as personal as it usually has been for me. I will be sticking to my favorites; hopefully, this'll save you guys some time too.

Fe Maiden
08-04-18, 13:35
A few days ago, I hit Lucky Spa. Entrada was. 6, HR. Hooked up with a Jo? She was a Viet spinner, prolly in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice tits, decent body. First 20 min. , she gave me a great massage, walked on my back. Man, felt great. Flipped, CBJ. She attacked my penor like a Chupacabra. I've never seen a head go up and down so fast! Super head! Removed raincoat, got handy. The things she did with her hands was amazing, and learned a few things from my observations of her. At a later time, I will try the techniques learned on myself; however, my disadvantage are my hands. To big! My bald avenger finally spit. I was properly cleaned. Tipped her a 1.Which Lucky Spa? There are several.

Amerioca
08-04-18, 15:22
Which Lucky Spa? There are several.LF, #A111, end of building.

KevAmps
08-04-18, 16:15
Easy to figure out, dude. It's the one with the Asian providers!

Which Lucky Spa? There are several.

Fe Maiden
08-04-18, 19:06
Easy to figure out, dude. It's the one with the Asian providers!Oh yeah, that one. But again, there is more than one with Asian providers, no help really.

Lovergrrl
08-04-18, 20:41
Easy to figure out, dude. It's the one with the Asian providers!

:) :) :) :)

James D 2004
08-05-18, 10:56
I agree about Zoey. I saw her once and she flipped me after 5 minutes and went on the mechanical gestures and moaning. 15 minute session all in all and she definitely was so far off from her picture that it was def not worth it. Stuck to my regulars after that.That's the problem of using pictures exclusively on the internet and not even showing body types. Who's close and who's far off?

SpikeBites
08-05-18, 13:41
I agree about Zoey. I saw her once and she flipped me after 5 minutes and went on the mechanical gestures and moaning. 15 minute session all in all and she definitely was so far off from her picture that it was def not worth it. Stuck to my regulars after that.Honestly, I think you won't regret seeing either Paris, Claire or Novia. I don't trust those instagram pics. Usually the only thing they get right is skin color / ethnicity and sometimes maybe hair color. That's about it.

KevAmps
08-05-18, 15:14
A question for those of you MP veterans who have mongered far and wide and long enough to see demographic patterns:

Do certain cities attract certain types of providers? In other words, if you wanted X-type of girl from why-country, is there a city or region where you are more likely to find her?

Jax O
08-05-18, 16:48
A question for those of you MP veterans who have mongered far and wide and long enough to see demographic patterns:

Do certain cities attract certain types of providers? In other words, if you wanted X-type of girl from why-country, is there a city or region where you are more likely to find her?I second the question. (Also, where are the cute, young, K girls?

Punter1
08-05-18, 17:55
Just stumbled across this, from Boston, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you.

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-01-25/across-us-many-illicit-massage-parlors-avoid-police-detection

MikeFandango
08-05-18, 19:35
I second the question. (Also, where are the cute, young, K girls?There is no cute ones because for the last few years all MP workers are license from the State of California and since is expensive for the school and training hours, they go directly to an AAMP like a Kcamp.

I. E. Are latinas, Hollywood most of them Thai's and Chinese are all over, good luck on finding Japanese or Russians (east Europe) but some are on Glendale.

James D 2004
08-05-18, 19:47

Do certain cities attract certain types of providers? In other words, if you wanted X-type of girl from why-country, is there a city or region where you are more likely to find her?This is a very generalized question unless you are asking the cities within Orange County for MP's, which still doesn't make a lot of sense.

OC is a major Vietnamese community, perhaps the largest, so there are demand and supply of overpriced younger girls in Vietnamese MP's. Outside of OC I doubt if there's advantage saying that I'm Vietnamese and most likely being labeled Asian.

The majority of MP's in OC and LA are Chinese. They just went in white areas, brown areas, other Asian areas where they compete in the price of not the quality. There is plenty of supply with plenty of cities in the north LA area with Chinese mayors. In the Chinese areas themselves, they have a stream of supply of visitors from China and decreasingly Korea.

Before the Chinese, there were the Koreans. Now nobody talks about Korean MP's in OC. It's hard to find one that's interesting. They were mostly organized visitors and was in demand even in SGV. The k-girls now in apartments are now mostly indies who come as visitors from time to time.

There are just two few statistics for other girls. Like on HX there was Thai girls for a couple of years. Once the AAMPs decide that they don't cut it anymore they disappeared all of a sudden. I know they still come over but without the promotion, they asked, "where are the clients?

IDontKnow21
08-05-18, 20:42
Stopped by Orangethrope Friday. Was hoping to see Candy, but she wasn't there. Got Suzane instead. Nice looking Asian. Late 30's I guess. She is good shape. Told her I wanted a nice light massage and got a great teasing massage from her. Flipped over and she asked what I wanted. Why a BJ of course. She climbed between my legs and basically just started worshiping my cock. Lot of awesome ball licking. I thought I was going to blow just from that. Great sucking. Let her know I was about to cum and she just kept up the sucking as I dumped a pretty big into her mouth. She kept on sucking after I was done, which was great. When she was done, she just looked up at me a smiled. $40 to get in $80 for her.

KevAmps
08-05-18, 20:44
I may have to hit up the IE, then. I've been having a disappointing streak of bad luck with providers ever since my two favorite cuties (an early twentysomething Viet in OC and an early twentysomething Latina in SVG) left their respective MPs within the past 12 months. At the new places I've been trying in both areas, I keep getting old and unattractive providers. At one LMP in OC a week or so ago, I actually got a grandmother! I didn't walk out because I didn't want to offend the sweet old lady. So much for the accuracy of RM. Luckily, my two preferred MPs still have other cute-enough providers to tide me over, but I'm definitely craving newer talent.

Regardless of my distrust of RM now, I've been running countless search criteria permutations for LMPs in IE, specifically in and around the Colton area, and 3 or 4 of them keep coming up. That, and my great experience with a twentysomething Ecuadorian hottie in Upland last year, are starting to make me think that there is a higher percentage of attractive, young Latinas working in that area.

Unfortunately, with 60 miles /50+ minutes one-way trips, that's too far out of my way to TOFTM. So, if any of you IE mongers are browsing the OC board right now and are willing to privately share some intel about LMPs in that area, I would happily share some intel about a couple of places in SGV.

There is no cute ones because for the last few years all MP workers are license from the State of California and since is expensive for the school and training hours, they go directly to an AAMP like a Kcamp.

I. E. Are latinas, Hollywood most of them Thai's and Chinese are all over, good luck on finding Japanese or Russians (east Europe) but some are on Glendale.

James D 2004
08-05-18, 22:04
I second the question. (Also, where are the cute, young, K girls?This is a more focused and sensible question. OC never have cute, young k-girls. It was the time of King's in Costa Mesa where you have to get through a bookshelf in order to get to the secret massage rooms. And it was only at special occasions such as Christmas that they have a young college girl type to entertain you. At other times it wasn't easy to break even to hire them. It was easier to find in SGV houses. It was easier in San Francisco where the cuties just buy a ticket, flew over and then sit on the crouch of an MP waiting to be picked among 20 others. The SGV and OC ones are more likely being helped with the travel than coming independently.

There was once some good MP near the airport for example. They may have an exceptional lineup for the VIP's but still, they are not that young. They look the part but they are at least late 20's. The model materials in the KAMP's, HX and CV could be in their 30's. Their business model must have done them in. The mamasan is often clueless. One ignored me and gave me a passed the sell-by date Vietnamese while arranging the best of her K girls for a lineup for another guess.

It is easy to throw the trafficking book on the K MP's than others. They have storefronts and their sources are dubious. Now even the K girls in the KAMP's are so old that they may be local or come on their own to avoid competition back home.

Today in a mainstream SGV classified, the number of CKJ ads are about the same as blonde Eastern Europeans. That is, not much. The rest are Chinese.

So until FOSTA is repealed, there's no turning back.

James D 2004
08-05-18, 23:43
So how it works? Do they post the time who's available on the night before? But they have only one girl on Monday? Can you make a request?

Jax O
08-06-18, 05:25
So how it works? Do they post the time who's available on the night before? But they have only one girl on Monday? Can you make a request?I think it's best you not make a request or otherwise rock the boat. If you have a favorite technician that has not appeared for a while, ask them next time you go in for an adjustment. Otherwise, if it has been a long while, then I suppose it makes sense to drop your level of interest via a text message or something. But, I'd just politely ask which day of the week someone works- and even that you should definitely just wait a week as they tend to rotate similar shifts weekly. (I speak from personal experience of annoying them with similar questions. They don't love it.).

KevAmps
08-06-18, 09:46
Somehow, I missed your answer yesterday. Thanks for the informative reply!

This is a very generalized question unless you are asking the cities within Orange County for MP's, which still doesn't make a lot of sense.

OC is a major Vietnamese community, perhaps the largest, so there are demand and supply of overpriced younger girls in Vietnamese MP's. Outside of OC I doubt if there's advantage saying that I'm Vietnamese and most likely being labeled Asian.

The majority of MP's in OC and LA are Chinese. They just went in white areas, brown areas, other Asian areas where they compete in the price of not the quality. There is plenty of supply with plenty of cities in the north LA area with Chinese mayors. In the Chinese areas themselves, they have a stream of supply of visitors from China and decreasingly Korea.

Before the Chinese, there were the Koreans. Now nobody talks about Korean MP's in OC. It's hard to find one that's interesting. They were mostly organized visitors and was in demand even in SGV. The k-girls now in apartments are now mostly indies who come as visitors from time to time.

There are just two few statistics for other girls. Like on HX there was Thai girls for a couple of years. Once the AAMPs decide that they don't cut it anymore they disappeared all of a sudden. I know they still come over but without the promotion, they asked, "where are the clients?

Lovergrrl
08-06-18, 10:04
So how it works? Do they post the time who's available on the night before? But they have only one girl on Monday? Can you make a request?They post the girls and their start times on IG either the night before or the morning of.

James D 2004
08-06-18, 12:29
Somehow, I missed your answer yesterday. Thanks for the informative reply!"Somehow" = I'm special, LOL.

James D 2004
08-06-18, 13:31
They post the girls and their start times on IG either the night before or the morning of.Pretty cool if I subscribe to it. Need another account.

James D 2004
08-06-18, 13:57
I think it's best you not make a request or otherwise rock the boat. If you have a favorite technician that has not appeared for a while, ask them next time you go in for an adjustment. Otherwise, if it has been a long while, then I suppose it makes sense to drop your level of interest via a text message or something. But, I'd just politely ask which day of the week someone works- and even that you should definitely just wait a week as they tend to rotate similar shifts weekly. (I speak from personal experience of annoying them with similar questions. They don't love it.).My bank manager is patient, LOL. And what does Orange means? They have a 2nd location?!

SpikeBites
08-06-18, 16:18
They post the girls and their start times on IG either the night before or the morning of.This is correct. Usually around 11 pm the night before but sometimes they will add people during the day if a girl suddenly decides to work that day.

Lovergrrl
08-06-18, 21:34
My bank manager is patient, LOL. And what does Orange means? They have a 2nd location?!Yup. They have a 2nd location now in Orange, tho I have only seen 1 or 2 girls listed as working there on any given day.

If you are an Eva fan she is at the Orange location most of the time.

JaniMidnite100
08-07-18, 00:10
Honestly, I think you won't regret seeing either Paris, Claire or Novia. I don't trust those instagram pics. Usually the only thing they get right is skin color / ethnicity and sometimes maybe hair color. That's about it.Yes. Paris and Claire are my goto providers there and I try other ones on a single visit basis when I feel like exploring. I have yet to try Novia.

It works out a little better for me recently since Paris now goes to the orange location sometimes and that's a lot closer to me.

JaniMidnite100
08-07-18, 00:18
There is no cute ones because for the last few years all MP workers are license from the State of California and since is expensive for the school and training hours, they go directly to an AAMP like a Kcamp.

I. E. Are latinas, Hollywood most of them Thai's and Chinese are all over, good luck on finding Japanese or Russians (east Europe) but some are on Glendale.Allie from Bodycenter (santa ana) is of Russian lineage.

JaniMidnite100
08-07-18, 00:53
LF, #A111, end of building.On this note, I tried the other Lucky Spa in Cypress the other day (old nuruguru loc) and got Megan (viet in mid 30's). Only 2 girls working at the time and they looked tired af. . 4 for hh and another. 4 to be happy.

BPars
08-07-18, 00:53
I think it's best you not make a request or otherwise rock the boat. If you have a favorite technician that has not appeared for a while, ask them next time you go in for an adjustment. Otherwise, if it has been a long while, then I suppose it makes sense to drop your level of interest via a text message or something. But, I'd just politely ask which day of the week someone works- and even that you should definitely just wait a week as they tend to rotate similar shifts weekly. (I speak from personal experience of annoying them with similar questions. They don't love it.).Are you saying they expect mongers to show up and just take whoever is available, luck of the draw? What's the point of the (fake) IG pics then if you can't choose? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

In any case if you guys haven't visited the Toronto MP scene then holy crap, spend a weekend there and then come back and see it you can still tolerate OC MPs. In Toronto you walk in, ask for a lineup and penthouse caliber girls all drop what they're doing and get in line. Pretty much all the MPs are FS as well since prosti is legal there, though some nuts are tougher to crack than others. With the exchange rate it really is high value for money; bodyslides are standard service, not an expensive upsell.

Just saying.

ArchOwl
08-07-18, 01:04
I just want to see what is avail around my area in CM, I have a tight schedule and hate being stuck in the 405.

1-Honey.

2-440 places.

3-Harmo. 7-11 SA golf.

What else? Thanks for the intel.Tried number three earlier this week. . 4 for HHR, . 6 for HR are the posted prices. Asked for a lineup, providers were not all that attractive or young, ended up with Amy thinking I could at least get a decent massage out of it. Usual song and dance, terrible massage. On flip said HJ was the only thing on the menu, no FS. Paid. 6 for an okay HJ that allowed some roaming, probably won't repeat. Cheap but I want girls that are closer to my age and under, not closer to my mother's age!

Lovergrrl
08-07-18, 10:00
A few days ago, I hit Lucky Spa. Entrada was. 6, HR. Hooked up with a Jo? She was a Viet spinner, prolly in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice tits, decent body. First 20 min. , she gave me a great massage, walked on my back. Man, felt great. Flipped, CBJ. She attacked my penor like a Chupacabra. I've never seen a head go up and down so fast! Super head! Removed raincoat, got handy. The things she did with her hands was amazing, and learned a few things from my observations of her. At a later time, I will try the techniques learned on myself; however, my disadvantage are my hands. To big! My bald avenger finally spit. I was properly cleaned. Tipped her a 1.Is she the one who never smiles? Been there twice and unfortunately got the same scowling woman both times. Lots of teasing and touching but I had to diy since she was afraid of pussy. Went 2 doors down to AAA and got a nice Chinese finish with a cute pussy-friendly gal. Not sure if I will go back to Lucky since AAA is a better fit for me.

Jax O
08-07-18, 17:27
Are you saying they expect mongers to show up and just take whoever is available, luck of the draw? What's the point of the (fake) IG pics then if you can't choose? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

In any case if you guys haven't visited the Toronto MP scene then holy crap, spend a weekend there and then come back and see it you can still tolerate OC MPs. In Toronto you walk in, ask for a lineup and penthouse caliber girls all drop what they're doing and get in line. Pretty much all the MPs are FS as well since prosti is legal there, though some nuts are tougher to crack than others. With the exchange rate it really is high value for money; bodyslides are standard service, not an expensive upsell.

Just saying.1) No. Was a response to an earlier posting: meant better wait a few days and just check the IG feed before pestering the number asking when a favorite provider would return.

2) Toronto sounds great. What's the pricing like?

Fe Maiden
08-07-18, 19:04
Is she the one who never smiles? Been there twice and unfortunately got the same scowling woman both times. Lots of teasing and touching but I had to diy since she was afraid of pussy. Went 2 doors down to AAA and got a nice Chinese finish with a cute pussy-friendly gal. Not sure if I will go back to Lucky since AAA is a better fit for me.AAA is place I need to visit again. The provider I had my one and only visit there was not much to look but gave a great sensual massage with a great HE including a prostate rub.

BigFish999
08-08-18, 10:32
AAA is place I need to visit again. The provider I had my one and only visit there was not much to look but gave a great sensual massage with a great HE including a prostate rub.Wich AAA are you talking about? Lake forest? How much was the total damage? I know that area has gals but the HE is very expensive.

Fe Maiden
08-08-18, 18:00
Wich AAA are you talking about? Lake forest? How much was the total damage? I know that area has gals but the HE is very expensive.Yes, it was in LF.

SpikeBites
08-08-18, 19:22

Just saying.Damn. Sounds like I need to take a trip to Toronto!

BigFish999
08-09-18, 09:43
There are escorts that says "my place" in their ads.

Does that means that you are going to a place that looks like a Massage Place? Is that the rule when you go to their place or was just me?

TheMole
08-09-18, 10:41

Does that means that you are going to a place that looks like a Massage Place? Is that the rule when you go to their place or was just me?It could be their trick pad, however, most of the time is a hotel room.

Lovergrrl
08-09-18, 22:23
It could be their trick pad, however, most of the time is a hotel room.Lots of visiting girls share apartments in large complexes with other girls and they all take turns using it when they are in town. Great way to keep an incall and share the rent costs amongst themselves.

James D 2004
08-09-18, 23:23

Does that mean that you are going to a place that looks like a Massage Place? Is that the rule when you go to their place or was just me?In OC, it's rare to see an escort in their own apartment or house.

Collecting all the answers, most common places are 1 hotels, 2 shared hotel rooms, 3 agency apartments (Asian), 4 shared apartments, somewhat in that order. I have ever done 4 once, and it looked like 3 if she doesn't tell me. 1 may be the most common but most are actually 2. Since a lot of guys think that a guy is behind most if not all the girls in HX, what do you expect? Popular visiting girls sure need their own rooms but I don't see how so-so girls can afford the best hotels. Sometimes you get bumped not because of the girl, but the room.

AidanJ329
08-10-18, 01:35
In Orange, visited a couple weeks ago I think it was. 38 for 40 min and. 4 for HE. Don't remember the name but she was short, petite but tight. FIV was allowed. Do not and I repeat do not let anyone there walk on your back. My lower spine suffered being bruised for a couple weeks as I thought it would be a good experience considering I've had others walk on my back. Otherwise experience was great. Any Latina Mp's? Feel free for DM me.

EastHornDog14
08-11-18, 01:49
Dropped by Miracle Foot again. Providers seem to sit in lobby area. Got same provider again. . 3 for house, and $. 3 for some uncovered action. Massage up to the flip was actually pretty decent. BBBJ, DFK. Changed positions a few times. Then BBFS. Seeded her deep in a CIP finish.

Granted that Chinese providers give the best value, Viets seem to be a little tighter / smoother in the vag for BBFS / CIP. Anyone got any info / trades?

ArchOwl
08-11-18, 03:36
Tried another Fullerton AMP today on State College by the railroad tracks. No choices, girl who met me at the front gave me my massage. Gave a half decent massage, went straight for handshake on flip. Allowed for some light roaming, okay technique but super robotic. Total damage was $, if there was better eye candy then I could see the value but I don't think I'll go back anytime soon.Tried going here again today since I was in the neighborhood, but everything felt weird this time around. Since it's the only business right now in a strip mall that's open, the parking lot usually has only one or two cars. There were four or so cars, two which had super dark tint and gave off LEO vibes. This gave me pause to think where I should park when visiting MPs; there are places that are in busy enough strip malls that I don't worry too much about parking near by, but for places with lower traffic would it be prudent to park further away and walk over? Am I over thinking this?

HowdyDoody32
08-11-18, 12:08
You talking about lotus? Been there twice, both just HE with light roaming for me with older Chinese lady.

DreamFreez
08-11-18, 17:01
Planning to go to Honey at Costa Mesa for the first time. Because some dude posted a good review about teasing.

Had some questions:

1) 45 at the door and 100 inside? And this is for 1 hour? Or is it just half hour?

2) NURU is "body to body slide" or is it just that they apply oil and fake a massage?

3) do they allow touching / sucking tits? Or hands off.

4) is the NURU worth or should I stick to the basic stuff.

5) after getting in the room, clothes off or should I wait for directions? Because usually at FS places I just wait naked.

Please Recommend some names that are good providers? Not into Asians tho.

Thanks.

SpikeBites
08-11-18, 17:26
Planning to go to Honey at Costa Mesa for the first time. Because some dude posted a good review about teasing.

Had some questions:

1) 45 at the door and 100 inside? And this is for 1 hour? Or is it just half hour?

2) NURU is "body to body slide" or is it just that they apply oil and fake a massage?

3) do they allow touching / sucking tits? Or hands off.

4) is the NURU worth or should I stick to the basic stuff.

5) after getting in the room, clothes off or should I wait for directions? Because usually at FS places I just wait naked.

Please Recommend some names that are good providers? Not into Asians tho.

Thanks.1) 45 is for 30 min, 55 is for 45 min, and 65 is for an hour, and yes $100 tip for NURU, or you can go $60 for topless, $80 for nude.

2) Nuru they will fully undress and slide on your back and sometimes front too. With a lot of oil. Some skimp on oil, some drench you with it.

3) usually you can roam pretty freely, sometimes they let you FIV, some don't. Some let you suck on stuff, some don't. Really all luck and hit or miss and who you get.

4) Nuru is worth it.

5) completely nude. Lay face down on the table.

I recommend Paris, Claire or Novia. I'm not into asians either and those are the best.

DreamFreez
08-11-18, 19:48
1) 45 is for 30 min, 55 is for 45 min, and 65 is for an hour, and yes $100 tip for NURU, or you can go $60 for topless, $80 for nude.

2) Nuru they will fully undress and slide on your back and sometimes front too. With a lot of oil. Some skimp on oil, some drench you with it.

3) usually you can roam pretty freely, sometimes they let you FIV, some don't. Some let you suck on stuff, some don't. Really all luck and hit or miss and who you get.

4) Nuru is worth it.

5) completely nude. Lay face down on the table.

I recommend Paris, Claire or Novia. I'm not into asians either and those are the best.They're not there today, how are Britney and Sara?

Or can I pick one on the spot or do I have to make an appointment?

SpikeBites
08-11-18, 19:53
They're not there today, how are Britney and Sara?

Or can I pick one on the spot or do I have to make an appointment?Sara is pretty hot in terms of looks, a solid 8/10 but her technique isn't quite as good as Claire or Paris so I don't want to recommend her for your first visit.

Never tried Britney.

DreamFreez
08-11-18, 20:05
Sara is pretty hot in terms of looks, a solid 8/10 but her technique isn't quite as good as Claire or Paris so I don't want to recommend her for your first visit.

Never tried Britney.Location seems like a jackpot, there are 3 spas right next to each other. WTF parking is this. There is no parking. Maybe because Rebelution is playing at OC fair.

I m going to grab coffee and get back at 7.

Spike, Can I choose one of the girls inside?

NoClue02
08-11-18, 21:49
Is there a place that have nuru FS? I never try nuru and been wanting to try, but also want FS LOL. I know thai angel has it but of course they are gone. There is another FS thai place in Costa Mesa that I heard exist and their ads had nuru. Haven't made the call yet. Anyone has info?

Jw112
08-11-18, 22:05
2nd person I've heard say this about this spot yet I've gone twice and could not secure this service either time.

Dropped by Miracle Foot again. Providers seem to sit in lobby area. Got same provider again. . 3 for house, and $. 3 for some uncovered action. Massage up to the flip was actually pretty decent. BBBJ, DFK. Changed positions a few times. Then BBFS. Seeded her deep in a CIP finish.

Granted that Chinese providers give the best value, Viets seem to be a little tighter / smoother in the vag for BBFS / CIP. Anyone got any info / trades?

BigFish999
08-11-18, 22:25
2nd person I've heard say this about this spot yet I've gone twice and could not secure this service either time.

Is it just me, but after the SGuide shutdown only new members with less than 5 posts, comment about great BBBJ and BBFS telling everybody tom pm them for more. But if you go direclltly to the place you don't get what they say.

Am I paranoid?

EastHornDog14
08-11-18, 22:43

Is it just me, but after the SGuide shutdown only new members with less than 5 posts, comment about great BBBJ and BBFS telling everybody tom pm them for more. But if you go direclltly to the place you don't get what they say.

Am I paranoid?You can cross-reference with info on the OC Bareback forum.

ThikBBHunter
08-11-18, 23:09

Am I paranoid?I've been observing the same thing too. I've also been observing an unusual number of new member questions asking for too much specific details to make connections. I think caution is warranted.

SomeRandomGuy
08-12-18, 01:19
Location seems like a jackpot, there are 3 spas right next to each other. WTF parking is this. There is no parking. Maybe because Rebelution is playing at OC fair.

I m going to grab coffee and get back at 7.

Spike, Can I choose one of the girls inside?The problem with parking there at times is they have 14 massage places, a bunch of mongers, 4th rate car dealers who may / may not have their cars taking up parking spots at the time, and some pot place that has a never ending supply of stoner looking types coming and going in that parking lot. Oh, and the people who go to the pizza place.

ManUp
08-12-18, 01:25
I've been observing the same thing too. I've also been observing an unusual number of new member questions asking for too much specific details to make connections. I think caution is warranted.I agree be cautious, but also some guys like me have a watch dog at home and can't be out for long periods. So guys like me who are longtime listeners first time caller need some greatly appreciated assistance. And I have received some so Thank you. Sometimes I only have time while getting groceries. That being said where's Cali and Renee Lee. BBBJCIM seemed to have dried up. And BJ's are all I have time for.

Admin2
08-12-18, 01:35

Am I paranoid?"After SGuide shutdown" and "members with less than 5 posts" take both of those pieces of info, put them together and you have new sources that you need to observe over time. Some will be good and some, just like they were over there, will be fucking douchebags. When sites shut down their trolls move too.

A2

Skinny Dugan
08-12-18, 22:01
I spotted a place on the new backpage called Stress & Pain Relief on and Tustin in Orange. It's pretty cheap so it caught my attention. Those places are usually Granny Shacks. Has anyone popped in yet?

I'm going tomorrow, so unless anyone scares me off I'll post a report. I called to get the address and she told me that they are Viet. My guess is ugly V grannies. I'll let ya know.

ArchOwl
08-13-18, 02:15
2nd person I've heard say this about this spot yet I've gone twice and could not secure this service either time.After two visits I was able to get covered FS at Miracle Foot in GG. I think it's on a per-provider basis, and your mileage will always vary.

Ho Down Man2
08-13-18, 02:18

Granted that Chinese providers give the best value, Viets seem to be a little tighter / smoother in the vag for BBFS / CIP. Anyone got any info / trades?What miracle are you talking about? The miracle I know is shut down. Cross streets please.

AsianPussy
08-13-18, 11:12
I'm really impressed with Honey spa after 5-6 visits. So far each of the girls (white, latina and asian) has been in the top 5 of all of the MP girls I've had ever in terms of hotness. Service has been fantastic every time and each of the 4 girls I've had would be repeats if I could go back often enough.

My favorites are: White-nicole, asian-tee, latina-novia. All three are very petite with small tits, which is my preference.

One of the 3 (I won't say which) offered me a CBJ if I bought the cover next time, and one girl not on that list said she "sometimes sugared", but she'd have to get to know me better. Anyone have any luck getting FS from a honey girl, PM me if you want to trade info.

In all cases I'm paying $45 for the hhr and $80 for nude massage, or sometimes $100 for nuru. Comprehensive touching / sucking is allowed and encouraged. The ending is HJ with COT a for at least one of the girls.

Anyone know the super cute asian receptionist's name, I'd trade all my ATF's here for an hour with her.

James D 2004
08-13-18, 11:57
Anybody knows what is it about?

Tipisil
08-13-18, 13:34
I spotted a place on the new backpage called Stress & Pain Relief on and Tustin in Orange. It's pretty cheap so it caught my attention. Those places are usually Granny Shacks. Has anyone popped in yet?

I'm going tomorrow, so unless anyone scares me off I'll post a report. I called to get the address and she told me that they are Viet. My guess is ugly V grannies. I'll let ya know.Do you have an update on the Stress and Pain Relief?

Tipisil
08-13-18, 13:34
I'm really impressed with Honey spa after 5-6 visits. So far each of the girls (white, latina and asian) has been in the top 5 of all of the MP girls I've had ever in terms of hotness. Service has been fantastic every time and each of the 4 girls I've had would be repeats if I could go back often enough.

My favorites are: White-nicole, asian-tee, latina-novia. All three are very petite with small tits, which is my preference.

One of the 3 (I won't say which) offered me a CBJ if I bought the cover next time, and one girl not on that list said she "sometimes sugared", but she'd have to get to know me better. Anyone have any luck getting FS from a honey girl, PM me if you want to trade info.

In all cases I'm paying $45 for the hhr and $80 for nude massage, or sometimes $100 for nuru. Comprehensive touching / sucking is allowed and encouraged. The ending is HJ with COT a for at least one of the girls.

Anyone know the super cute asian receptionist's name, I'd trade all my ATF's here for an hour with her.Is this the one in Costa Mesa?

Tipisil
08-13-18, 13:35
Anybody knows what is it about?If you can PM a link I can check it out.

James D 2004
08-13-18, 14:21

Anyone know the super cute asian receptionist's name, I'd trade all my ATF's here for an hour with her.I think someone should start threads like Nuru, FBSM, hot-girl-no-FS, etc. And / or MILF / GILF under $100. That will make life easier to read.

Honestly, I'm still pussyfoot around for some honey. For me I cannot walk out there without dropping $160. And I thought nuru was not just on the back, but on the full front too. For $40 more I can get my junk thoroughly sucked out by a 19 year old. Hardy body, cute face, well, probably not both all the time, LOL.

James D 2004
08-13-18, 15:23
If you can PM a link I can check it out.Link is so yesterday. You need to be on IG.

Member #6326
08-13-18, 17:35
Is this the one in Costa Mesa?Yup, that's the one.

Lovergrrl
08-13-18, 18:53
Anyone know the super cute asian receptionist's name, I'd trade all my ATF's here for an hour with her.Most times it's Cathy who is at the front but once I did get a very cute young Asian girl to take my money and show me inside. I think her name was Hailey.

AsianPussy
08-13-18, 19:57
Most times it's Cathy who is at the front but once I did get a very cute young Asian girl to take my money and show me inside. I think her name was Hailey.Yeah I think tee said it was Cathy. Please pm me if you can get some Cathy action.

AsianPussy
08-13-18, 20:00
Anybody knows what is it about?They pinged me on ig. Similar prices to honey but 20 more for nude and no nuru. I'm thinking to try if she replies with the address.

SomeRandomGuy
08-14-18, 02:25
WTF does "sometimes sugared" mean?

As far as the receptionists I've seen up front. There's a Hailey, who is always friendly, works on Sunday's I believe. She'd be my receptionist choice for an hour due to her attitude alone. There's another cute one, but I don't know her name, but don't find her as friendly. Then there's a super rude one who is not cute and is always in a bad mood, who I seem to see up front the most.

Anyone know the super cute asian receptionist's name, I'd trade all my ATF's here for an hour with her.

Lovergrrl
08-14-18, 09:40
They pinged me on ig. Similar prices to honey but 20 more for nude and no nuru. I'm thinking to try if she replies with the address.This might be the place I tried out yesterday and it wasn't bad. Offered a semi nuru which was a nuru with little to no oil so it was much cleaner with no chafing, lol. $40 or $60 to the house and a $60/$80/$100 tip structure. Got a cute little Asian and was also introduced to a Latina and Caucasian while I was there. I tried the $60/ hr and was there a little longer than that. Very clean place that feels and looks like a real spa. Best thing is that my RA is an actual CMT so I got a real massage along with the HJ.

Oooops69
08-14-18, 11:34
WTF does "sometimes sugared" mean?Yea, I'm with you there. What does that mean?

I'm going to be in Anaheim in a few weeks, and I'm looking for some fun. FS not necessary, but nuru would be fun. What's the best recommendation in the area (preferably in Anaheim, I'm either on foot or taking cabs).

Admin2
08-14-18, 12:01
"Sometimes sugared" is a reference to sometimes being a sugar baby and fucking guys for money. It's a polite fiction (delusion) that is insisted upon by female prostitutes who expect to act like high maintenance girlfriends while being paid by any john that has the money to fuck them. Because they are sugar babies (even if only by the hour) then they are CLEARLY superior to women they think of as streetwhores.

These are the same women that write me to remove a post because somebody called them a prostitute and when I point out that they exchange money for sex they say, and I'm not making this up, "yes, but that doesn't mean I'm a prostitute." I mostly tell them to STFU and leave me alone. I like women who are proud to be sex workers, they are ALWAYS better at what they do.

The idiots that buy this polite fiction (delusion) generally speaking are white knights that are really looking to be financially dominated but are unfamiliar with that term. It's not about the sex with them, it's about being able to pay more than other guys because that means they are "successful." They shouldn't be ridiculed, it's an illness I think, they deserve pity.

A2

Yea, I'm with you there. What does that mean?

I'm going to be in Anaheim in a few weeks, and I'm looking for some fun. FS not necessary, but nuru would be fun. What's the best recommendation in the area (preferably in Anaheim, I'm either on foot or taking cabs).

WTF does "sometimes sugared" mean?

As far as the receptionists I've seen up front. There's a Hailey, who is always friendly, works on Sunday's I believe. She'd be my receptionist choice for an hour due to her attitude alone. There's another cute one, but I don't know her name, but don't find her as friendly. Then there's a super rude one who is not cute and is always in a bad mood, who I seem to see up front the most.

Member #6326
08-14-18, 20:22
Anyone been to the new location? This the expansion from Honey.

Riley looks like a new girl on their IG page. Any review with her?

SomeRandomGuy
08-14-18, 20:43
This might be the place I tried out yesterday and it wasn't bad. Offered a semi nuru which was a nuru with little to no oil so it was much cleaner with no chafing, lol. $40 or $60 to the house and a $60/$80/$100 tip structure. Got a cute little Asian and was also introduced to a Latina and Caucasian while I was there. I tried the $60/ hr and was there a little longer than that. Very clean place that feels and looks like a real spa. Best thing is that my RA is an actual CMT so I got a real massage along with the HJ.Is there an address for this places?

Lovergrrl
08-14-18, 21:38

Riley looks like a new girl on their IG page. Any review with her?Hoping to find out this weekend on both counts. :)

Koreahh
08-14-18, 22:28

Riley looks like a new girl on their IG page. Any review with her?Talking about the one on main?

DreamFreez
08-14-18, 23:10

One of the 3 (I won't say which) offered me a CBJ if I bought the cover next time .I have a feeling it's Novia.

Member #6326
08-15-18, 00:03
Hoping to find out this weekend on both counts. :)I'll be going tomorrow to see. Will post review if I do.

Member #6326
08-15-18, 00:03
I have a feeling it's Novia.Any particular reason why?

DreamFreez
08-15-18, 00:39
Who's the tall blonde at Honey? I saw a tall blonde go out.

The Asians from sunny spa live in the apartments next to the place.

Just saw this old dude, probably 70+, indecisive choosing a spa. LOL.

Rosco Rules
08-15-18, 01:25
Just saw this old dude, probably 70+, indecisive choosing a spa. LOL.I'm 64 and what is so funny about me trying to decide where to get my rocks off?

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 02:57

Just saw this old dude, probably 70+, indecisive choosing a spa. LOL.Tall blonde? Only blondes I know of are Claire, Paris, Sara.

Did you check the lineup to see who was working today when they walked by? I always ask the mamasan who the girl is when they walk past.

JaniMidnite100
08-15-18, 04:50

Just saw this old dude, probably 70+, indecisive choosing a spa. LOL.Most likely Britney. She's a really tall blonde (and voluptious) little action tho.

Oooops69
08-15-18, 10:43

Riley looks like a new girl on their IG page. Any review with her?Got an address?

MentalWais
08-15-18, 12:14
I have a feeling it's Novia.Is Nicole as hot as on the Honey Instagram page? I have been there 3 times, two girls are now gone. Ruby looks like a smoking hot Asian girl. Any intel on Sophia?

TotalGrip
08-15-18, 12:56
Six Star, Mission Viejo.

30/30-minutes; 40/60-minutes; 50 HJ; 100 BBBJ.

Cindy.

Asian.

40's.

Looks - 4.

Boobs - 6 (natural c's with big nipples).

Massage - 6.

Service - 6.

Probably would repeat. She seemed cool. Voluptuous / Small bbw looked available too.

Location felt exposed. Right next to busy pizza parlor. Interior was very sanitary and ac was very cold.

I actually highly recommend the establishment based on cleanliness / sanitary and air conditioning.

Moby Dirk
08-15-18, 13:44
Six Star, Mission Viejo.

30/30-minutes; 40/60-minutes; 50 HJ; 100 BBBJ.

Cindy.

Asian.

40's.

Looks - 4.

Boobs - 6 (natural c's with big nipples).

Massage - 6.

Service - 6.

Probably would repeat. She seemed cool. Voluptuous / Small bbw looked available too.

Location felt exposed. Right next to busy pizza parlor. Interior was very sanitary and ac was very cold.

I actually highly recommend the establishment based on cleanliness / sanitary and air conditioning.I've actually been there too, only once though. Don't remember her name, but she was maybe 30, Chinese and quite cute, but she wore a tight top and jeans, roaming over the clothes was allowed, but I only was offered a HJ for 40, which was decent. The massage was stupid, with a towel over my back and she basically was just pressing on me -it also lasted too long. I would repeat with her if her menu / options were better, but I've never been back. It's a busy shopping center so no worries about walking in. I agree it is clean and it also has decent private rooms, easy parking -too bad the massage and service is not better.

What day of the week / time did you go? Maybe I should give it another try.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 15:06
Is Nicole as hot as on the Honey Instagram page? I have been there 3 times, two girls are now gone. Ruby looks like a smoking hot Asian girl. Any intel on Sophia?I've seen Nicole. She's not the picture on the Instagram page. That pictures is actually a very well known Instagram model. But I will say that Nicole is definitely pretty cute and good looking. Typical So Cal blonde girl. Probably a solid 7/10. Her technique leaves more to be desired but she's not bad. If you like blonde girls I'd recommend Paris or Claire.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 15:07
Most likely Britney. She's a really tall blonde (and voluptious) little action tho.I've never seen Britney. What do you mean by "little action"? Like extras? And when you say voluptious, are you saying she's thicc?

DreamFreez
08-15-18, 17:36
Britney huh, should check her out. How's the face like?

The models they have displayed for Briana, Sophia and Jazzy are hot sorority babe / cheerleader types.

And whats the name of the place in Orange? I think they have one on Katella because someones picture on IG said katella.

DreamFreez
08-15-18, 17:42
I've seen Nicole. She's not the picture on the Instagram page. That pictures is actually a very well known Instagram model. But I will say that Nicole is definitely pretty cute and good looking. Typical So Cal blonde girl. Probably a solid 7/10. Her technique leaves more to be desired but she's not bad. If you like blonde girls I'd recommend Paris or Claire.How do you rate people bro? Is this Nicole chick hotter than Cece?

BbfsLover
08-15-18, 17:59
I thought that place was shut down? That is by my house. I might partake if it's still around.

I've actually been there too, only once though. Don't remember her name, but she was maybe 30, Chinese and quite cute, but she wore a tight top and jeans, roaming over the clothes was allowed, but I only was offered a HJ for 40, which was decent. The massage was stupid, with a towel over my back and she basically was just pressing on me -it also lasted too long. I would repeat with her if her menu / options were better, but I've never been back. It's a busy shopping center so no worries about walking in. I agree it is clean and it also has decent private rooms, easy parking -too bad the massage and service is not better.

What day of the week / time did you go? Maybe I should give it another try.

PaperTiger24
08-15-18, 18:11

The models they have displayed for Briana, Sophia and Jazzy are hot sorority babe / cheerleader types.

And whats the name of the place in Orange? I think they have one on Katella because someones picture on IG said katella.Sapphire in orange.

SpikeBites
08-15-18, 20:01
How do you rate people bro? Is this Nicole chick hotter than Cece?Well, CeCe is hot because she's a young bubbly 18 year old southern church going girl who is thick in all the right places. Nicole is just your typical socal blonde, someone you would see walking around Irvine Spectrum wearing yoga pants. Small frame, B size cups, thin. They are completely different, and different hot for all different reasons. It's very hard to explain.

Moby Dirk
08-15-18, 20:34
I thought that place was shut down? That is by my house. I might partake if it's still around.I"m assuming TotalGrip was talking about six star villa foot spa in MV. Shut down? The place only just opened about a year ago.

Anyways, there is more fun to be had elsewhere -pretty much pick any AMP in LF, they will be better.

Chillax808
08-16-18, 00:48
Howzit guys,

I'm in from out of town for a few months for work, and looking for ideas or info on some of the better places to visit that offer FS and preferably asian in orange county. Please PM me with any information if you don't want to share if publicly. Also, I'm not too sure where the providers here post their information so that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Mahalo!

James D 2004
08-16-18, 01:41
That is the H0 ney at Orange. Maybe because it's redundant; the same info is at H0 ney too.

Xmul22
08-16-18, 16:44
That is the H0 ney at Orange. Maybe because it's redundant; the same info is at H0 ney too.Can someone share the IG names for Honey, Sapph, etc. ? Would be nice to see the lineup like BP had back in the days. Those photos were pretty darn accurate, more accurate than "representative".

SpikeBites
08-16-18, 19:17
Can someone share the IG names for Honey, Sapph, etc. ? Would be nice to see the lineup like BP had back in the days. Those photos were pretty darn accurate, more accurate than "representative".H0 ney949.

PaperTiger24
08-17-18, 13:45
Intrigued by the pic and description. Anyone seen her yet?

JaniMidnite100
08-17-18, 14:32
Intrigued by the pic and description. Anyone seen her yet?Who are we talking about here. ?

JaniMidnite100
08-17-18, 14:36
Can someone share the IG names for Honey, Sapph, etc. ? Would be nice to see the lineup like BP had back in the days. Those photos were pretty darn accurate, more accurate than "representative".SpikeBites gave you Honey's IG.

Katella new IG is tp. 12345.

BC is nurubabes6.

JaniMidnite100
08-17-18, 14:40

And whats the name of the place in Orange? I think they have one on Katella because someones picture on IG said katella.Cute face but not too warm of a personality and limited action.

PaperTiger24
08-17-18, 15:33
Who are we talking about here. ?My bad Celeste.

JaniMidnite100
08-17-18, 15:37
My bad Celeste.Looks like a really fun gal, haven't seen her but curious as well.

SpikeBites
08-17-18, 16:56
They changed her picture. Wonder why. Maybe its because the pic they use was a famous instagram model and they got a C&D.

Lovergrrl
08-17-18, 18:32
SpikeBites gave you Honey's IG.

BC is nurubabes6.Maybe they keep changing their IG names for a reason.

Member #6326
08-17-18, 18:49
Went there on Wednesday and it's not a bad place. Good parking lot and like the fact there's not a million spa places in the same building. I went to see Riley but she was busy so I booked it with Paris.

Great girl, great personality, and very fun. 10/10 would repeat with her. The same $ structure as Honey. Treat her well and you won't regret.

TheMole
08-17-18, 19:09
Intrigued by the pic and description. Anyone seen her yet?What description? Celeste's pic only has her start time.

TheMole
08-17-18, 19:11
They changed her picture. Wonder why. Maybe its because the pic they use was a famous instagram model and they got a C&D.If Nicole looks anything close to the new pic, I want her to give me a handjob, pronto!

DreamFreez
08-17-18, 21:43
Maybe they keep changing their IG names for a reason.Hows Nurubabes, Do they have better looking people or offer better services than honey?

SomeRandomGuy
08-17-18, 22:33
Can someone share the IG names for Honey, Sapph, etc. ? Would be nice to see the lineup like BP had back in the days. Those photos were pretty darn accurate, more accurate than "representative".They've had some way off photos as well, which makes for a very disappointing session. Others have been very accurate. I can say Nikita's body is just like the picture of her on their IG.

Anyone visit Riley or Vanessa yet?

Member #6326
08-18-18, 00:26
They've had some way off photos as well, which makes for a very disappointing session. Others have been very accurate. I can say Nikita's body is just like the picture of her on their IG.

Anyone visit Riley or Vanessa yet?I haven't but don't get your hopes if you expect them to look like their IG pics. Riley's IG pic is a well known Instagram girl.

OcAllen
08-18-18, 02:35
Went by the lucky (old nurugurus location) same staff as the old location.

40 half hour got short Asian girl probably a 6.

Really good message and then asked to flip. She gestured and I said everything. She left to go get a cover and came back getting started on my Jon. She took her time with a decent head game which normally they always rushed. Pleasant surprise to me and then she got on, front to back mish and then missionary. Finished with doggy style, gave her a $ and left pretty satisfied.

VoltronX
08-18-18, 03:47
Hows Nurubabes, Do they have better looking people or offer better services than honey?I've had Jessica, who definitely isn't as pretty as some of the girls at honey, but I really enjoyed her attitude / service.

JaniMidnite100
08-18-18, 06:44
Hows Nurubabes, Do they have better looking people or offer better services than honey?Nurubabes (BC) has similar services as honey. Regarding girls, I have to give the leg up on Honey as they have more good looking and more choices. There used to be a girl that worked at BC (Chloe) and she was really good but she's gone now. Anybody else remember her?

Koreahh
08-18-18, 10:04
Anyone knows a spot that waxes or grooms and gives HE?

Tipisil
08-18-18, 12:54
They changed her picture. Wonder why. Maybe its because the pic they use was a famous instagram model and they got a C&D.Where is this Honey? I tracked down Sapphire and will probably hit it up this weekend. I have not really been into massage parlors but thinking about going that route for a bit. I saw a few SW then moved to online SB's and non pros on random apps.

Anyone willing to help out a veteran?

DreamFreez
08-18-18, 13:32
Has anyone seen Lady Blu in Cypress? She does the same thing as honey. But she had blue hair and eye brows. The Nuru is expensive. But she has something called a VIP fetish for 400. Was wondering if anyone has tried that?

Oswalt
08-18-18, 17:18
On Harbor and Fair. Building with a bunch of MPs. And a pizza place. Busy parking lot but Honey is easy to find.

Where is this Honey? I tracked down Sapphire and will probably hit it up this weekend. I have not really been into massage parlors but thinking about going that route for a bit. I saw a few SW then moved to online SB's and non pros on random apps.

Anyone willing to help out a veteran?

SpikeBites
08-18-18, 17:35
Where is this Honey? I tracked down Sapphire and will probably hit it up this weekend. I have not really been into massage parlors but thinking about going that route for a bit. I saw a few SW then moved to online SB's and non pros on random apps.

Anyone willing to help out a veteran?I believe its 440 Fair Dr in Costa Mesa,. They have a bunch of MP in that little center. Make sure you go into the correct one. If you enter from the parking lot, its straight ahead.

Tipisil
08-18-18, 22:40
On Harbor and Fair. Building with a bunch of MPs. And a pizza place. Busy parking lot but Honey is easy to find.Thanks for the clarification. First, although I have read all of the posts, what is the expected cost of going? This would be my first time going and just want to be sure that I am prepared with enough. Just saying this because when El Clasificado was in its heyday and people asked about advice, I would always tell them to take exact change, leave wallet and all valuables in the car. If possible, leave house keys in the car and just take the car key itself.

So, $. 4 for total damage? I'm just looking for a HJ and BJ, CBJ or BBBJ. Just want to get a feel before I try more.

Lovergrrl
08-18-18, 23:12
For those of us fortunate enough to have had a session or two with the hot af blonde Viet Ana here, she is apparently gone now. I walked in today and asked for Ana and was told to come back in an hour. Returned and anxiously awaited her arrival. God I creamed myself just remembering what she looked like. Petite and lithe, blonde, very pretty face all wrapped up in a tight black cocktail dress. The door opens and someone who now calls herself Ana walked in. Not bad looking but she was no original Ana by a mile. I decided to try her out and she was lousy. Had the energy of a corpse and the personality to match. She refused to go the distance and proclaimed that "they don't do that kind of thing here". I literally laughed in her face as I walked out. Avoid this new Ana. She's a dead cold fish.

SomeRandomGuy
08-18-18, 23:37

BC is nurubabes6.Doesn't seem like they update the Katella IG you listed.

Morkun
08-19-18, 02:27

BC is nurubabes6.How's their hours and services like? Any of them open late at night? And how much damage for each type of services?

MentalWais
08-19-18, 13:23
Been to Honey 3 times and two girls (Andrea and Sara) are no longer there. What girls, if any provide GFE? Not looking for FS, just a little more seductive and good teasing. I like thin and fit girls.

Mr Sixty
08-19-18, 14:11
So, $. 4 for total damage? I'm just looking for a HJ and BJ, CBJ or BBBJ. Just want to get a feel before I try more.There is no BJ of any type at Honey, based on my experience and all the reports I've seen. I believe entry is $45 and a nuru session is $100.

SomeRandomGuy
08-19-18, 15:20
Doesn't seem like they update the Katella IG you listed.Nevermind. Looks like they updated it today.

Oswalt
08-19-18, 17:59
Down in the OC for a few days, hit Petite Thursday night. Like the poster a few pages back said this place is a slam dunk. If you don't get FS here you may be in the wrong hobby. My first time, give papasan 40 sit on the bed nekked in walks Jenny, 26 year old Viet tech. Asks if I have been there before, Yes, do you want everything, Yes, and its off to the races. Jenny is very pretty, nice body, little mechanical would probably repeat.

Saturday night off to Fullerton Spa. Went exactly as poster few pages back said. Got Suzanne, soft teasing massage, BBBJ and off I go. Would repeat if it was closer to me sadly its not.

West LA / Santa Monica doesn't hold a candle to what's available in OC.

AsianPussy
08-19-18, 18:31
They pinged me on ig. Similar prices to honey but 20 more for nude and no nuru. I'm thinking to try if she replies with the address.OK, update on this. The IG message was a girl named Krystal that works out of 2 different places in the city of orange depending on the day of the week. The IG is her private account so she's advertising herself, not the massage place. I prefer this so if she moves I can find her again and I wish all girls did this. The pics are really her, and she's a knockout. 30 ish year old 5'2" thin vietnamese girl with natural D's. Perfect natural D's that were so good I thought they were perfect fakes. The kicker is she's a CMT and gave a really high quality CMT massage and she speaks native english so we could have a real conversation.

$40/$60 house fee, and $80 topless, $100 nude massage for HE only. She was pretty cool and lots of touching was ok.

The $100 nude was worth it, its like honey spa, but a real massage. As lovergirl said, there's other girls here, but krystal is by far the hottest there. She could work at honey, she's as hot as the girls there. I will repeat frequently, and I already have. Senior members PM me for the IG account.

Tipisil
08-19-18, 19:55
Down in the OC for a few days, hit Petite Thursday night. Like the poster a few pages back said this place is a slam dunk. If you don't get FS here you may be in the wrong hobby. My first time, give papasan 40 sit on the bed nekked in walks Jenny, 26 year old Viet tech. Asks if I have been there before, Yes, do you want everything, Yes, and its off to the races. Jenny is very pretty, nice body, little mechanical would probably repeat.

Saturday night off to Fullerton Spa. Went exactly as poster few pages back said. Got Suzanne, soft teasing massage, BBBJ and off I go. Would repeat if it was closer to me sadly its not.

West LA / Santa Monica doesn't hold a candle to what's available in OC.Is the petite spa the one on Orange?

SpikeBites
08-19-18, 22:33

West LA / Santa Monica doesn't hold a candle to what's available in OC.What was the damage for Petite total OTD? And Fullerton Spa? How much?

YellowFinTuna
08-20-18, 00:27
Saw Jessica last week at PF on Harbor. Took advantage of the 11-2, . 4 $ OC special hour internet rate. Jessica's attitude was a 10, looks about an 8, massage 6 and her ending was about a 7. I'm guessing she's a 30 ish Chino which is early 20's in Asian years as she's in great shape with a cute face. Unbelievably went over the hour by about 10-15 minutes and didn't complain or rush me at all, maybe because it was slow mid-day or she wasn't looking at the clock. Nice clean place with doors to the rooms so I'll definitely be back.

HowdyDoody32
08-20-18, 01:30
Petite is 180 total.

Fullerton is 40 + must negotiate.

Friendlylurker
08-20-18, 02:52
Misty in CM has had some new talent lately. It's a pretty tame 45/40 spot, but a good massage and decent finish by constantly changing talent. I'll post some names after I finally meet them, but 3 new girls this month so far.

Any senior members willing to teach a young buck the way of the monger? I've spent some time with a FS girl of my dreams outside of the parlor but it was with her friends and nothing happened besides some free drinks. Anybody been in this spot before willing to give me some tips? She likes me, doesn't want anything serious, how do I get some free play or at least keep tagging along for the drinks and hot company?

This site and some of you Seniors have brought me to a new level in life, I just can't rtff to get this answer like I have in the past.

-FL.

DreamFreez
08-20-18, 03:09
Spikebites, Honey is so addicting LOL.

Have to try Claire, is she working there or quit? How's the mileage with Nicole?

Lovergrrl
08-20-18, 10:19

Have to try Claire, is she working there or quit? How's the mileage with Nicole?The mileage is a handy, sometimes you can get oral but it's rare and very girl dependant. No FS.

They have a well established and rarely ventured from service there. This forum needs a sticky note here stating that since so many people keep asking that question and don't take the time to look here for the answer that has been written about many times.

AsianPussy
08-20-18, 10:45

Have to try Claire, is she working there or quit? How's the mileage with Nicole?As was mentioned, Honey is almost 100% HE only. I had one girl offer me a BJ, but I didn't ask how much, probably more then I'd pay elsewhere.

Nicole is super cute and if you've never had a HE massage from a GND white girl for sure it should be experienced once. Her service while ok, wasn't exactly korean or Vietnamese standard. She was more like some girl giving you an awkward handjob in a car after a bad date then a serious sex pro working your rod like she trained all her life to do like a Korean girl. If you like white girls, and who doesn't, I've heard Paris is way better then Nicole.

SpikeBites
08-20-18, 12:11
As was mentioned, Honey is almost 100% HE only. I had one girl offer me a BJ, but I didn't ask how much, probably more then I'd pay elsewhere.

Nicole is super cute and if you've never had a HE massage from a GND white girl for sure it should be experienced once. Her service while ok, wasn't exactly korean or Vietnamese standard. She was more like some girl giving you an awkward handjob in a car after a bad date then a serious sex pro working your rod like she trained all her life to do like a Korean girl. If you like white girls, and who doesn't, I've heard Paris is way better then Nicole.This is the perfect description of Nicole and her abilities LOL.

What is GND? It's probably something super obvious but I'm not seeing it lol

Nicole was new when I saw her so she was still learning the ropes. Definitely try out Paris and Claire for more seasoned veterans that definitely know how to make you feel good. Claire especially. With her eye-contact faking BJ. Holy shit. And Paris is just a bubbly girl with a very awesome and happy personality.

Xmul22
08-20-18, 13:07
What is GND? It's probably something super obvious but I'm not seeing it lolGirl Next Door.

AsianPussy
08-20-18, 13:22
White girls are great, but for HJ's no one beats asians, see my review of Krystal below.

That said, I need a FS experience with a white girl, I've never had that, anyone know a FS girl like a nicole or paris? I'll pay high end korean AAMP rates just for the experience.

This is the perfect description of Nicole and her abilities LOL.

What is GND? It's probably something super obvious but I'm not seeing it lol

Nicole was new when I saw her so she was still learning the ropes. Definitely try out Paris and Claire for more seasoned veterans that definitely know how to make you feel good. Claire especially. With her eye-contact faking BJ. Holy shit. And Paris is just a bubbly girl with a very awesome and happy personality.

Member #6326
08-20-18, 14:22
Made an appt and saw her today. She's new girl that started yesterday. Ok face, petite body a little gut but nice body. Asked for nuru but barely does any action with it. Just flips me and starts working the rod. It felt very mechanical. All in all, don't recommend her.

DreamFreez
08-20-18, 14:45
White girls are great, but for HJ's no one beats asians, see my review of Krystal below.

That said, I need a FS experience with a white girl, I've never had that, anyone know a FS girl like a nicole or paris? I'll pay high end korean AAMP rates just for the experience.

Last year there was Tanya at Passion, She was hot! Hot face, nice c's and ass. I tried all positions with her and body was incredible. But her attitude was messed up. I was hard the second I saw her in the window.

If you want white girls, there are a couple of them who work at strip clubs, they're hot. Way better than honey girls, because they work out, have better facial features and are flexible with respect to bang-positions. Prices are ridiculously high for GFE. Instead, you can find reasonably attractive ones at HX.

I have already visited honey 3 times LOL. Was interested in Claire, Nicole after the hype. Now that I know what Nicole's like, I don't think I ll give her a visit. I am guessing Claire is older around 28 ish? And Nicole is maybe around 21. Also, They've got some new chicks today. Some people told Tessa was good. Zoey has like 3-5 bad reviews, I didn’t go to Honey the days she worked because I don’t know how each person looks. Can’t afford a bait switch

Morkun
08-20-18, 15:14
Petite is 180 total.

Fullerton is 40 + must negotiate.So. 4 for the house and $. 4 for the tips at Petite? What's the service offer in Fullerton?

Oswalt
08-20-18, 15:57
It's on Cerritos, city of Stanton in a small strip mall some kind of a gym couple of doors down.

Is the petite spa the one on Orange?

Morkun
08-20-18, 21:48

West LA / Santa Monica doesn't hold a candle to what's available in OC.Is Petite the one that's shown as closed massage?

Timmmy
08-20-18, 23:04
Sakura day spa in Stanton it's by appt. Only.

Anyone knows a spot that waxes or grooms and gives HE?

PostBologne
08-21-18, 02:31
4 for the hour. Would have been. 4 just for the shake but she said. 2 more for FIV. Safe area with parking and would repeat again but prolly with some mouth action this time. Anyone know a good place to get BBBJ for around 100 or less?

TheBenster
08-21-18, 10:10
CKB: Was sent to the back into a shitty little room. Didn't look very clean and it was so freezing cold! Someone else did the thinking, because I did stay. Got a 5/10 massage and a 9/10 HE. She was topless and knew how to use her assets. Total damage $100 and a cold.

Bodycare: Got Tiffani. Nice girl in her mid-20's, 6/10, sub standard fake tits, okay massage, very good HE, only downer was that she kept her string on (. Period), clean rooms plus shower. Total damage $ 140.

Nurugoddesslana (IG): She usually is at Bodycare or at Honey. I met her at Honey. Very cool girl, 32 yrs old, a bit chatty, great body, best Nuru I had at Honey LOL. FIV, free roaming. Total damage $ 145.

Out of all of them I would definitely recommend Nurugoddesslana. I have to save money now.

Tipisil
08-21-18, 13:30
Is Petite the one that's shown as closed massage?I was a bit confused. Is it closed, as in no longer in business or its called "closed massage. ".

SpikeBites
08-21-18, 13:45
Bodycare: Got Tiffani. Nice girl in her mid-20's, 6/10, sub standard fake tits, okay massage, very good HE, only downer was that she kept her string on (. Period), clean rooms plus shower. Total damage $ 140.

I once had a girl at honey on her period. It fucking sucked. They shouldn't be allowed to work when they are on their period. It was the most boring and unfulfilling HE ever, because I couldn't roam or touch anything down there.

Oswalt
08-21-18, 18:34
Was open Thursday night. Rubmaps shows as open. Don't know what else to tell you.

Is Petite the one that's shown as closed massage?

Ardin
08-21-18, 18:53
I once had a girl at honey on her period. It fucking sucked. They shouldn't be allowed to work when they are on their period. It was the most boring and unfulfilling HE ever, because I couldn't roam or touch anything down there.Rule #1 of this hobby: ****** lie. Unless you saw a string then that was her preemptively dodging.

Member #6326
08-21-18, 19:16
Was open Thursday night. Rubmaps shows as open. Don't know what else to tell you.Maybe he saw a picture on Google Maps that showed it as closed? But yeah, to OP that place is open. Give that place a call and someone will send a text to you.

HowdyDoody32
08-21-18, 22:07
I believe google shows it as closed, but it is open.

Funforcefive
08-22-18, 00:21
Nurugoddesslana (IG): She usually is at Bodycare or at Honey. I met her at Honey. Very cool girl, 32 yrs old, a bit chatty, great body, best Nuru I had at Honey LOL. FIV, free roaming. Total damage $ 145.

Out of all of them I would definitely recommend Nurugoddesslana. I have to save money now.The IG posts definitely have me wanting to visit Nurugoddesslana at BC than at Honey for FS. .

But the same question goes, how close is her actual bodytype and appearance to the IG posts?

Thanks!

Morkun
08-22-18, 00:41
I believe google shows it as closed, but it is open.What's the hours like? Do they open late?

JaniMidnite100
08-22-18, 05:29
CKB: Was sent to the back into a shitty little room. Didn't look very clean and it was so freezing cold! Someone else did the thinking, because I did stay. Got a 5/10 massage and a 9/10 HE. She was topless and knew how to use her assets. Total damage $100 and a cold.

Out of all of them I would definitely recommend Nurugoddesslana. I have to save money now.What name does she use at Honey and / or Bodycare?

TheBenster
08-22-18, 11:02
The IG posts definitely have me wanting to visit Nurugoddesslana at BC than at Honey for FS. .

But the same question goes, how close is her actual bodytype and appearance to the IG posts?

Thanks!They are pretty on point. Forget the staging and filters, add some years and there she is. But no FS, just to be clear about that. A bummer with that pretty kitten of hers.

PaperTiger24
08-22-18, 11:47
What name does she use at Honey and / or Bodycare?Alana at Honey, Yolanda at BC.

PaperTiger24
08-22-18, 11:50
The IG posts definitely have me wanting to visit Nurugoddesslana at BC than at Honey for FS. .

Thanks!Seen her at bnbs / rooms in the laguna / Newport area. Body type is close. Curly hair relatively thin with fake tits. Face leaves much to be desired though IMHO. Pics are semi close but they're definitely not of her. I'll echo he other poster she is chatty, verging on being a little annoying with the fake dirty talk. Session was ok, I've had a lot better at honey / bc / ng.

DreamFreez
08-22-18, 13:06
Where is it? Is it an Asian FS place?

Punter1
08-22-18, 13:12
Where is it? Is it an Asian FS place?On westside of Fairview just south of Warner, in medical building second floor. Have never seen any reports of FS there.

DreamFreez
08-22-18, 13:16
On westside of Fairview just south of Warner, in medical building second floor. Have never seen any reports of FS there.Some guy just said he got FS with her. Any updates on Scarlett at Honey? Toftt? Pics look good.

Tipisil
08-22-18, 14:54
Went to petite. It was very reminiscent of the "casitas" that you find in the Spanish ads. Rooms are red, service is mechanical, but they get the job done. The only difference between the two, aside from the asian vs latinas is that the MPs are out in the open. In the casitas its a two call system.

Now on to honey. How do you all even choose the one, they all look incredible. Especially Mia, Nicole, and amber. Got to get me some of that white sugar.

Tamco
08-22-18, 15:32
A couple days ago, someone called 911 reporting HE activities at this parlor. So cops came and left. Girls here probably freak out right now so you may not get what you want for awhile.

AsianPussy
08-22-18, 16:16
Went to petite. It was very reminiscent of the "casitas" that you find in the Spanish ads. Rooms are red, service is mechanical, but they get the job done. The only difference between the two, aside from the asian vs latinas is that the MPs are out in the open. In the casitas its a two call system.

Now on to honey. How do you all even choose the one, they all look incredible. Especially Mia, Nicole, and amber. Got to get me some of that white sugar.If you like white, the top girl seems to be Paris.

If you want another just call and tell the receptionist what kind of girl you want. I said skinny white girl with small tits and that's how I ended up with Nicole.

JaniMidnite100
08-22-18, 16:52

Now on to honey. How do you all even choose the one, they all look incredible. Especially Mia, Nicole, and amber. Got to get me some of that white sugar.You could add chanel on that list if you're looking for white girls. 8 body, 8 face, 7 technique.

JaniMidnite100
08-22-18, 16:59
Some guy just said he got FS with her. Any updates on Scarlett at Honey? Toftt? Pics look good.FS at Honey and BC seems unlikely. All the other reviews would say the same.

Re Scarlet, that's her actual pix, looks about 30 ish on the skinny side but well toned. Definitely works out.

Lovergrrl
08-22-18, 21:22
Some guy just said he got FS with her. Any updates on Scarlett at Honey? Toftt? Pics look good.There is no FS at any of the nuru places.

Scarlett at HS is my ATF. If you like thin, tats, and gingers that bring some sensuality along with the service you'll love her.

Lovergrrl
08-22-18, 21:22
A couple days ago, someone called 911 reporting HE activities at this parlor. So cops came and left. Girls here probably freak out right now so you may not get what you want for awhile.Would love to get my hands on the douchebag that did that.

JaniMidnite100
08-23-18, 02:27
A couple days ago, someone called 911 reporting HE activities at this parlor. So cops came and left. Girls here probably freak out right now so you may not get what you want for awhile.Probably a competing spa called on them.

TomPuts
08-23-18, 03:14
Checked out Honey and Sapphire.

The building at Honey is pretty jam packed with parlours, and it's pretty amusing to be there since you know whoever else there in the parking lot is also looking to get some entertainment.

Spent my time with Novia at Honey. Awesome attitude, amazing body, and loves to giggle while she provides her rubdown. I opted for the body to body to fully enjoy the experience. She's well reported here so not much to add. She's a 10/10.

Sapphire has a similar logistic setup to Honey, where you pay the mamasan before she lets you through the locked door. One weird thing that caught me off guard was the mamasan asks for your name while she books out the time with your provider. Weird.

Sapphire is cleaner and looks newly renovated, but the music is a tad too loud to really hear what the provider is trying to say to me.

I was really hoping to see Paris, but she was busy. I should have just left but decided to try out a random and got Hannah. She's maybe a 6/10, and definitely not on the same league as Novia. Also Hannah doesn't look like the picture on their IG. Definitely not a repeat on looks and at this point I'm just hoping she's got some skills to make up for the $45 HH door fee.

She asks me if I have been there before and stupidly I reply that I have been to Honey but that it is my first time at Sapphire. Maybe this put up her guard and instead of telling the menu up front (which I know from Honey) she just starts with a lame massage. I give her the hints that I want extras but she acts confused. With just 10 min left she asks whether I want a topless HE for $100. I know that's $60 from Honey pricing, so I offer that. She insists on $100 and tries to explain that she'll take off her top. I'm thinking to myself, WTF, trying to rip me off when I told her I'm familiar with Honey, and also $60 for 10 min of service is already a waste of money. I again say $60 and also tell her I know that $100 is nuru pricing, but she won't budge.

At this point I'm pissed and decide to f* it since she isn't a looker and I'm not aroused by her anyways. I tell her "no thanks". She probably didn't expect that because she goes silent. With 5 min left she asks me again, "are you sure you don't want me to rub, only 5 min left?" probably she's willing to negotiate again so that she also doesn't waste her HH but I just say, "no thanks". I leave a $10 tip for the crappy massage anyways since a massage is a massage.

Would definitely not repeat with Hannah. She does not fit the reputation of Honey providers.

TheMole
08-23-18, 10:54
Some guy just said he got FS with her. Any updates on Scarlett at Honey? Toftt? Pics look good.What guy? Source?

CaliBeach
08-23-18, 12:43
Can someone clarify w nuru and who is good at HS / saph? Is it on one side and which side, and do they flip themselves?

Tipisil
08-23-18, 15:14
Damn if I am not going to break the bank going to that place. Was there looking for Paris but apparently she was in the other location. Saw Chanel instead and good lord was it amazing.

My questions is what the etiquette is for tipping. I opted for the nuru and left a. 4 tip. I'm asking because I don't want to be that person that messes it up for everyone else. If we all kind of tip around the same amounts then they won't expect more because some jerk is tipping above everyone else. I've read about this is another thread where princes for SW's are X amount but they all expect XXXX because one dude is paying that amount.

Anywho. How much is customary to tip? Also, someone mentioned a "happy hour" price of admission during the times where its probably dead. I forgot to ask about that because I was preoccupied with something else.

Overall, damn!

Morkun
08-23-18, 16:25

Now on to honey. How do you all even choose the one, they all look incredible. Especially Mia, Nicole, and amber. Got to get me some of that white sugar.Can you share some input on how do we find the "casitas" Spanish ads and how to proceed?

JaniMidnite100
08-23-18, 17:04
Damn if I am not going to break the bank going to that place. Was there looking for Paris but apparently she was in the other location. Saw Chanel instead and good lord was it amazing.

My questions is what the etiquette is for tipping. I opted for the nuru and left a. 4 tip. I'm asking because I don't want to be that person that messes it up for everyone else. If we all kind of tip around the same amounts then they won't expect more because some jerk is tipping above everyone else. I've read about this is another thread where princes for SW's are X amount but they all expect XXXX because one dude is paying that amount.

Anywho. How much is customary to tip? Also, someone mentioned a "happy hour" price of admission during the times where its probably dead. I forgot to ask about that because I was preoccupied with something else.

Overall, damn!Chanel is overlooked in the forums but she is definitely a stunner that's why I suggest her Tipwise, you're expected to tip at least $. But then. 2 - . 4 is def appreciated for really good service. I really have not even seen any of the girls count or look at the tip I hand them. They just smile and appreciate it mutually so I really don't even mind upping the tip sometimes. (One time I saw someone charge a $$ tip on their cred card as I was walking out, now that I think is over).

JaniMidnite100
08-23-18, 17:08
Checked out Honey and Sapphire.

The building at Honey is pretty jam packed with parlours, and it's pretty amusing to be there since you know whoever else there in the parking lot is also looking to get some entertainment.

Spent my time with Novia at Honey. Awesome attitude, amazing body, and loves to giggle while she provides her rubdown. I opted for the body to body to fully enjoy the experience. She's well reported here so not much to add. She's a 10/10.

Sapphire has a similar logistic setup to Honey, where you pay the mamasan before she lets you through the locked door. One weird thing that caught me off guard was the mamasan asks for your name while she books out the time with your provider. Weird.

Sapphire is cleaner and looks newly renovated, but the music is a tad too loud to really hear what the provider is trying to say to me.

I was really hoping to see Paris, but she was busy. I should have just left but decided to try out a random and got Hannah. She's maybe a 6/10, and definitely not on the same league as Novia. Also Hannah doesn't look like the picture on their IG. Definitely not a repeat on looks and at this point I'm just hoping she's got some skills to make up for the $45 HH door fee.

She asks me if I have been there before and stupidly I reply that I have been to Honey but that it is my first time at Sapphire. Maybe this put up her guard and instead of telling the menu up front (which I know from Honey) she just starts with a lame massage. I give her the hints that I want extras but she acts confused. With just 10 min left she asks whether I want a topless HE for $100. I know that's $60 from Honey pricing, so I offer that. She insists on $100 and tries to explain that she'll take off her top. I'm thinking to myself, WTF, trying to rip me off when I told her I'm familiar with Honey, and also $60 for 10 min of service is already a waste of money. I again say $60 and also tell her I know that $100 is nuru pricing, but she won't budge.

At this point I'm pissed and decide to f* it since she isn't a looker and I'm not aroused by her anyways. I tell her "no thanks". She probably didn't expect that because she goes silent. With 5 min left she asks me again, "are you sure you don't want me to rub, only 5 min left?" probably she's willing to negotiate again so that she also doesn't waste her HH but I just say, "no thanks". I leave a $10 tip for the crappy massage anyways since a massage is a massage.

Would definitely not repeat with Hannah. She does not fit the reputation of Honey providers.Man, that was a bummer at saphire. Thanks for toftt and sharing. I think they are a lot more paranoid at Sph since it's a new location and sorrounded by clean businesses (that girl hannah is also new), but that should not have been an issue if they knew you're a honey guy.

Mankopako
08-23-18, 17:10
Has anyone seen Ruby the Asian girl?

If so, how was she?

There's also a Kayla who is another Asian.

Number Cruncher
08-23-18, 18:30
Chanel is overlooked in the forums but she is definitely a stunner that's why I suggest her Tipwise, you're expected to tip at least $. But then. 2 - . 4 is def appreciated for really good service. I really have not even seen any of the girls count or look at the tip I hand them. They just smile and appreciate it mutually so I really don't even mind upping the tip sometimes. (One time I saw someone charge a $$ tip on their cred card as I was walking out, now that I think is over).You've got to be nuts to pay with a credit card at one of these places. For obvious reasons if you're married, but even if you aren't and the place is raided and their records get siezed. Perhaps I'm just paranoid. I was interested in Krystal at an MP in Orange, posted by Asian Pussy a few days ago, but didn't hear back from him. Anyone know what shop (s) and / or days she works. That full nude massage for $100 sounds fun. Thanks and adios.

DreamFreez
08-23-18, 18:31
Chanel is overlooked in the forums but she is definitely a stunner that's why I suggest her Tipwise, you're expected to tip at least $. But then. 2 - . 4 is def appreciated for really good service. I really have not even seen any of the girls count or look at the tip I hand them. They just smile and appreciate it mutually so I really don't even mind upping the tip sometimes. (One time I saw someone charge a $$ tip on their cred card as I was walking out, now that I think is over).Clarifying. 4 is 40? You guys getting nuru for 40? No way! Damn!

Tipisil
08-23-18, 19:01
Clarifying. 4 is 40? You guys getting nuru for 40? No way! Damn!This was my first time there but from going to other places, like other MPs and Casitas, it's 40 to go in the door, the Nuria was a cool Benjamin (separate from the entrance fee). I was asking about tip. Maybe keep it under 40 it seems. Or between 20 and 40.

All in the adventure was $. 85. The $ sign is a Benjamin. Do the math.

Tipisil
08-23-18, 19:05
Can you share some input on how do we find the "casitas" Spanish ads and how to proceed?Happy to help. Before the whole can't post anything online that brought down backpagw, there was an online site called "el clasificado. " Most Latino stores will also have the print versions at next to the LA times and other newspapers.

I have a whole thread about them in the Los Angeles section under El Clasificado. Basically two call system to find out in what apartment or covered up storefront they are in. They are very secretive about this. Pay the door fee. Get a lineup. Then YMMV. But prices range from. 4 to. 8 for the really good service.

In terms of looks they're like your average young ish Latina with a few pounds on them, to big latinas. All pictures were fake online and in the ads. So it's a total unknown of who you will get.

Lovergrrl
08-23-18, 20:15
This was my first time there but from going to other places, like other MPs and Casitas, it's 40 to go in the door, the Nuria was a cool Benjamin (separate from the entrance fee). I was asking about tip. Maybe keep it under 40 it seems. Or between 20 and 40.

All in the adventure was $. 85. The $ sign is a Benjamin. Do the math.The understood and expected tips (from the girls themselves) are 60/80/100 for topless / nude / nuru.

JaniMidnite100
08-23-18, 20:52
You've got to be nuts to pay with a credit card at one of these places. For obvious reasons if you're married, but even if you aren't and the place is raided and their records get siezed. Perhaps I'm just paranoid. I was interested in Krystal at an MP in Orange, posted by Asian Pussy a few days ago, but didn't hear back from him. Anyone know what shop (s) and / or days she works. That full nude massage for $100 sounds fun. Thanks and adios.My thoughts exacty re the Cred Cards. I also wanted to try Krystal but haven't had the time and she won't give out loc until you have a sure appt. But she says she's in a spa in orange and you can contact her thru IG.

JaniMidnite100
08-23-18, 21:04
Clarifying. 4 is 40? You guys getting nuru for 40? No way! Damn!Sorry for confusion DreamFreez, that was aside from the minimum $. So total was $. 2 - $. 4.

I do usually stay with the expected $ but if you get better service, I usually tack in an extra. 2 - . 4.

SomeRandomGuy
08-23-18, 21:05

Overall, damn!Door fee + whatever service option (60/80/100) is all you need to pay.

Tipisil
08-23-18, 21:37
The understood and expected tips (from the girls themselves) are 60/80/100 for topless / nude / nuru.Lg check your inbox.

Tipisil
08-23-18, 21:45
For those reading the thread. The "casitas" are basically a "massage parlor. " Except they are in random locations that keep moving very few months. Sometimes they are in residential areas, some industrial, some in blacked out storefronts. They usually run you around 60-80 with covered FS.

James D 2004
08-23-18, 22:48
You've got to be nuts to pay with a credit card at one of these places. For obvious reasons if you're married, but even if you aren't and the place is raided and their records get siezed. Perhaps I'm just paranoid. I was interested in Krystal at an MP in Orange, posted by Asian Pussy a few days ago, but didn't hear back from him. Anyone know what shop (s) and / or days she works. That full nude massage for $100 sounds fun. Thanks and adios.Credit card record just proves that you have been there before, LOL, but nothing else. They can start a noisy investigation on you but only if you are worthy, like a politician.

BDupree
08-23-18, 23:53
Hey long time lurker first time poster. Went to Yorba spa 2 weeks ago, just recently moved here. Cash only, 1/2=40 hour=60. Had a good massage actually, cute girl. Can't remember her name. Clothes on the whole time, got the the end and got HE work a HJ. I told her that way was hard and more would be much better. She turned me down, and only allowed OTC feeling.

Question:

Any good places in this area that do CFS without charging a ton?

OhMY08
08-24-18, 00:21
This was my first time there but from going to other places, like other MPs and Casitas, it's 40 to go in the door, the Nuria was a cool Benjamin (separate from the entrance fee). I was asking about tip. Maybe keep it under 40 it seems. Or between 20 and 40.

All in the adventure was $. 85. The $ sign is a Benjamin. Do the math.About a month ago rolled into that big but tight parking lot at Honey and oh yes, everyone tries to avoid eye contact, lmao!

Strolled into the courtyard and straight to the Honey pot. Chick asked what I like, I said tight bod big tatas, she paused so I threw out, tight body little tatas and off I went!

Can't remember her name maybe Novia? Said she was from Palos Verdes, white, dark hair, thinish bod, small tatas. Opted for newru. She taked I talked we laughed, as things proceeded I got full access to roam and plunder! Cool chick!!

Anyway back to the question, 1 was otd after the gatekeepers fee. Then off to the very nice, nicest den o sin shower I've been in, apparently newley remodeled.

On the way out the gatekepper and I chatted she told me about the Orange local and asked how my girl was.

OhMY08
08-24-18, 00:32
About a month ago rolled into that big but tight parking lot at Honey and oh yes, everyone tries to avoid eye contact, lmao!

And before my PMs explode... the "plundering" was full acces but jr. unfortuanely didnt need his wetsuit!

Strolled into the courtyard and straight to the Honey pot. Chick asked what I like, I said tight bod big tatas, she paused so I threw out, tight body little tatas and off I went!

Can't remember her name maybe Novia? Said she was from Palos Verdes, white, dark hair, thinish bod, small tatas. Opted for newru. She taked I talked we laughed, as things proceeded I got full access to roam and plunder! Cool chick!!

Anyway back to the question, 1 was otd after the gatekeepers fee. Then off to the very nice, nicest den o sin shower I've been in, apparently newley remodeled.

On the way out the gatekepper and I chatted she told me about the Orange local and asked how my girl was.Oh and before my pm box gets blown up, "plundering" was offered up but jr. Didn't need his wet suit!

Tipisil
08-24-18, 00:53
About a month ago rolled into that big but tight parking lot at Honey and oh yes, everyone tries to avoid eye contact, lmao!

On the way out the gatekepper and I chatted she told me about the Orange local and asked how my girl was.All inclusive? I'll use the left over money to save up for another session since I'm going to try them all.

Tipisil
08-24-18, 01:00
Hey long time lurker first time poster. Went to Yorba spa 2 weeks ago, just recently moved here. Cash only, 1/2=40 hour=60. Had a good massage actually, cute girl. Can't remember her name. Clothes on the whole time, got the the end and got HE work a HJ. I told her that way was hard and more would be much better. She turned me down, and only allowed OTC feeling.

Question:

Any good places in this area that do CFS without charging a ton?How's your Spanish? You could maybe find a place with Latinas that'll run you. 6 to. 8 don't expect knockouts. Some might be 5's. If you're lucky maybe a 7.

DonCarleom
08-24-18, 12:49
How's your Spanish? You could maybe find a place with Latinas that'll run you. 6 to. 8 don't expect knockouts. Some might be 5's. If you're lucky maybe a 7.Is this the el clasifado you referenced below?

Tipisil
08-24-18, 14:00
If you like white, the top girl seems to be Paris.

If you want another just call and tell the receptionist what kind of girl you want. I said skinny white girl with small tits and that's how I ended up with Nicole.Paris shows up in the IG but there is no time. I texted and they gave me a different number to text. But then they don't reply. Is there another Honey in a difference city?

SpikeBites
08-24-18, 14:38
Paris shows up in the IG but there is no time. I texted and they gave me a different number to text. But then they don't reply. Is there another Honey in a difference city?She is at or will be at the ORANGE location today. That's what I think the other number is.

CaliBeach
08-24-18, 14:39
Paris shows up in the IG but there is no time. I texted and they gave me a different number to text. But then they don't reply. Is there another Honey in a difference city?Sapphire but it seems some over there overcharge normal price, probably from lack of business.

DreamFreez
08-24-18, 14:51
Did anyone find any hidden gems?

Everyone is seeing Novia, Nicole, Paris, Sophia, Claire etc. On a regular. I had deep conversation with one of these girls. She said "I sometimes freak out, when the front desk calls me to remind me that I have 15 appointments and have to get to work". 15 times 100 is 1500 a day (this is average). She makes about 40000 a month I suppose. She has a debt of 60 k from nursing school. I think she's going to leave in 1 month. Best part she bought 2 cars. She's making more than a doctor with HE job.

Men can't do this, they can go rub someone's clit in a MP and make 40 k a month. Talk about equal rights, yea?

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.

James D 2004
08-24-18, 15:08

Everyone is seeing Novia, Nicole, Paris, Sophia, Claire etc. On a regular. I had deep conversation with one of these girls. She said "I sometimes freak out, when the front desk calls me to remind me that I have 15 appointments and have to get to work". 15 times 100 is 1500 a day (this is average). She makes about 40000 a month I suppose. She has a debt of 60 k from nursing school. I think she's going to leave in 1 month. Best part she bought 2 cars. She's making more than a doctor with HE job.

Men can't do this, they can go rub someone's clit in a MP and make 40 k a month. Talk about equal rights, yea?

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.That's why I haven't tried yet unless I can get the 1st morning appointment. I expect 10 but 15 is a bit high. I don't do that to girls if I am still seeing them.

I bet she'll be back. Will you? Equal thinking at least? She has to bath smelly patients, wipe up urine, for less than $185 a day.

Tipisil
08-24-18, 15:25

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.Which is about to leave in 1 month? I just took the plunge on these places and don't want to miss out on one. Maybe the next one I see will be the one that will be leaving.

HowdyDoody32
08-24-18, 15:41
Men can't do this, they can go rub someone's clit in a MP and make 40 k a month. Talk about equal rights, yea?Well, if you a good looking muscular dude, you can make a lot giving dudes HEs and manhandling twinks. a lot of bodybuilders, even some famous ones like kai green, have done G4P lol.

DreamFreez
08-24-18, 17:08
Well, if you a good looking muscular dude, you can make a lot giving dudes HEs and manhandling twinks. a lot of bodybuilders, even some famous ones like kai green, have done G4P lol.Women on women = fun to watch.

Men on men = painful to watch.

JohnRichard
08-24-18, 17:23

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.I think the house takes a cut in the tip too. But yes, a good provider can take in real money. And remember it is all tax free unless they decide to disclose.

James D 2004
08-24-18, 18:19
Which is about to leave in 1 month? I just took the plunge on these places and don't want to miss out on one. Maybe the next one I see will be the one that will be leaving.Next time ask her to promise that she will never leave before letting her touch you. Or just propose.

SpikeBites
08-24-18, 18:20
I think the house takes a cut in the tip too. But yes, a good provider can take in real money. And remember it is all tax free unless they decide to disclose.No the house doesn't take a cut of the tips at Honey. I've confirmed this with a few girls that work there.

And yes my friend and I did the math and these girls can easily make upwards of 300 k a year tax free.

SpikeBites
08-24-18, 18:22

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.Which girl has 15 appointments a day? Thats crazy. I miss Claire. She hasn't been around in such a long time. Anyone know where she's been?

And who is this girl that's leaving in a month? If it's one of my favorites then I definitely need to go see her before she's gone.

BigFish999
08-24-18, 19:57
Hey guys, I know Honey is the place to go, they have barbie girls, w perfect body and some of you guys may like the nuru experience, but afyer 3 or 4 times the magic goes away. Maybe its me but.

I actualle went to one foot place with private rooms and because I know the provider she gave me afyer my 6th visit a very very sensual massage.

It was 1 hour and I told her I only wanted legs. She was doing such a good job, and was reaching places in my butt and front that nobody has reached before. I was not up yet but when she touched those places my jr went up in seconds, I tried to make him go down because I know nothing is going to happen there, but she didn't let Jr go to sleep, she knew what she was doing. She was moving my legs up and down and putting preasure around the golfs, rubbing Jr on the side and doing amazing things around. Wow amazing. I was all wet for like 15 minutes and Jr was almost feeling the earthquake.

She noticed that Jr was extremly awake, so she laughed and took my hand to hold it away froom her hands.

I laughed with her and released him for her to rub it on the side. Then she laughed more and started moving the towels all around it and also doing a very sensual massage. It was extremly erotic. I almost finished.

The bad thing is that it was a half curtain room, some lady costumers even saw my Jr under the towels, so I know nothing more can happen there. It was much better than nuru or HJ from a mechanical place. Total Damage .4 only.

IS THERE A PLACE EROTIC LIKE THIS WITH FULL PRIVATE ROOM?

SCJohn
08-24-18, 20:16
And yes my friend and I did the math and these girls can easily make upwards of 300 k a year tax free.And they earn every penny of it. They put up with a lot of wierdos and crap that I wouldn't want to do. The good ones are well worth it.

Tipisil
08-24-18, 21:37
Next time ask her to promise that she will never leave before letting her touch you. Or just propose.LOL! Hilarious. Just want to know who probably won't be there. Get in there once or twice then ill seek someone else.

If I propose maybe ill get a discount?

Tipisil
08-24-18, 21:40

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.Anyone try Celeste? Luna? Tawny? Megan?

SomeRandomGuy
08-24-18, 22:30
You're taking their absolute peak (if it's even true they have ever had 15 appointments in a day) and assuming it's the average. Think of this job like a bartenders. Who hasn't heard a bartender telling you about that Saturday night they killed it? Do they make anywhere near that amount on a slow Tuesday or Wednesday night? Nope. There are nights / days they kill it. Then there are the many days / nights they don't.

As someone who likes to peek at the calendar at these places, I have doubts about the 15 appointments line myself. Most times, the calendar only has a handful of appointments listed later than the current time, and that's spread out over however many girls are working.

Lovergrrl
08-24-18, 22:35
Women on women = fun to watch.

Men on men = painful to watch.Amen.

Pretty much spot on.

NewCleve
08-24-18, 23:21
Anyone try Celeste? Luna? Tawny? Megan?Tawny is not worth the Nuri, but can't complain about the massage at all.

DreamFreez
08-25-18, 01:23
I respect the girls at Honey. Good looking girls that who want to be independent. They have degrees from good colleges and want to get rid of debt. I m driving around in Newport and I see all these trophy wives who did nothing but a bartender job and got picked up by some rich guy. But the ones at honey are motivated, they want to build their own things.

I know this one chick from Newport who did 5-6 porn movies, and she was a high end escort. She did that for 1-2 years. Retired, now she has her own Jewelry store. And there is a loophole in the tax system which she used.

300 k a year for HJ is a lot.

Last year I was looking for Private rooms in the area. This one Asian lady had a really nice house close to California Girls Santa Ana. I checked online for proof, she had literally bought that house for 685000. She was 32-38 ish. Tight body, round ass, thin, b cups. I got a boner when I saw her. So, she shows me the community and I go to the place, that house has 3 floors. It's tall not wide. A white lady in her 40's comes out. She tells "pepper, blablabla". The Asian lady's name was pepper. She shows me the house. Inside I meet 20-24 ish girl named Yuki. Red flag, I ask her how many people live in this house. She said 3 and I would be 4. I said ok. We talk rent and deposit.

She shares rental agreement, which was insane, so many rules. Cannot use dining area, living room, no cooking, must work 8 hour job, etc. I come home and go to rubmaps and start putting in names, I m guessing they were CMT in the Bay Area. I can't indentify if they were Chinese, viet or Korean. She was wearing a black robeish kind of thing, it was tight, I could see her figure. Yuki and the white lady were in sweats. So, yea basically they bought that freakin house.

Also another one is in Dana Point, her name is Julie, Hot white lady, maybe Italian, she has olive skin color, hot face she literally reminds me of Femke Janssen. She looks 30-34 but she's actually older, she owns a 5 bedrooom house close to he beach, she likes to bang young dudes 26-30 specifically. She has a house in Dana Point. She normally posts on Craigslist. She likes tall clean cut guys, you don't get paid, but you get a place to stay.

AsianPussy
08-25-18, 07:07
Paris told me that one day she had 10 and that was more then normal and the most she could ever do. At the end of the 10 she said her pussy was very sore.

I have a feeling there is some one with talent out there and has been kept a secret. Because everyone is visiting the same provider.

AsianPussy
08-25-18, 07:46
You've got to be nuts to pay with a credit card at one of these places. For obvious reasons if you're married, but even if you aren't and the place is raided and their records get siezed. Perhaps I'm just paranoid. I was interested in Krystal at an MP in Orange, posted by Asian Pussy a few days ago, but didn't hear back from him. Anyone know what shop (s) and / or days she works. That full nude massage for $100 sounds fun. Thanks and adios.Check again, I sent a pm the day you messaged me with all the info. Don't forget to tell her Rick sent you.

Anyone else I messaged please tell her Rick sent you, she might give me a discount if I refer enough guys. Also let me know how it went.

Funforcefive
08-25-18, 12:28
Paris told me that one day she had 10 and that was more then normal and the most she could ever do. At the end of the 10 she said her pussy was very sore.This quote confuses me in which I thought that honey was a he only place. Never been, just my understanding from RTFF.

Tipisil
08-25-18, 15:03
Check again, I sent a pm the day you messaged me with all the info. Don't forget to tell her Rick sent you.

Anyone else I messaged please tell her Rick sent you, she might give me a discount if I refer enough guys. Also let me know how it went.Can you send me Krystals info as well? Cooler if it can give someone a discount. Mainly, you for sharing. Maybe your next visit will be free if she gets enough people.

AsianPussy
08-25-18, 15:16
This quote confuses me in which I thought that honey was a he only place. Never been, just my understanding from RTFF.She is he only.

10 guys rubbing will make you sore.

AsianPussy
08-25-18, 17:15
Can you send me Krystals info as well? Cooler if it can give someone a discount. Mainly, you for sharing. Maybe your next visit will be free if she gets enough people.I see a message to you in my sent, can you check again and pm me either way?

Tipisil
08-25-18, 17:36
I see a message to you in my sent, can you check again and pm me either way?You have to empty out your messages. You have reached your quota.

AsianPussy
08-25-18, 17:41
You have to empty out your messages. You have reached your quota.Cleared it out. Should be ok now.

CJamesTX85
08-25-18, 18:15
Cleared it out. Should be ok now.Can you try sending to me again?

DreamFreez
08-25-18, 18:35
OK, update on this. The IG message was a girl named Krystal that works out of 2 different places in the city of orange depending on the day of the week.

The $100 nude was worth it, its like honey spa, but a real massage. As lovergirl said, there's other girls here, but krystal is by far the hottest there. She could work at honey, she's as hot as the girls there. I will repeat frequently, and I already have. Senior members PM me for the IG account.I follow 2 of these accounts, I get requests from 5 other providers LOL. And it's follow for follow. LOL they're funny.

TomPuts
08-25-18, 19:20
Dropped by Honey again since the Sapphire visit with Hannah was a dud and still needed some TLC so I asked for Scarlett at Honey. Overall, it was a really enjoyable session. Scarlett is 10/10 but different from Novia also a 10/10.

YMMV but my experience is:

Novia is super playful and fun. She'll call you papi, will ask you to help undress her and dress her again at the end. Her massage skills IMO are not as good as Scarlett's, but Novia will do more actual body to body sliding, using her knees to work out your knots. But that's about it, she'll just keep repeating the same body slide moves over and over again. She noticed me enjoying watching her in the mirror while she did her slide and would shake her nice tight Latin booty for me to enjoy telling me that she has a small booty but she knows how to shake it. Novia finished me off (with her hands) in RCG position. Fun and playful.

Scarlett's is more sultry, sensual. She's a hottie with a real fit body. I can tell that she spends time in the gym. Her IG picture is also pretty accurate (could even be her in the pic?) and she reminds me of the actress Katherine McNamara. Her massage skills are pretty good and she'll do a sensual job working from your neck, hands, back, etc and even did some ear nibbling and every now and then whisper "oooh, ahhs" but her massage is mostly with her hands and not much body to body. Her face is really attractive and will look you straight in the eyes with that 'I'm going to make sure you enjoy this' look. Kinda porn-flick-ish. My only 'meh' is that she has implants so when she did her body to body sliding her tits on my back it sorta felt like two balloons. LOL. I could also feel the scar tissue under her breasts where they did the implants. Don't get me wrong they make her look super hot but I enjoy the au naturel modest but soft tits that Novia has. Scarlett finished laying right next to me looking straight into my eyes.

Novia is your playful GND, and Scarlett is your porn-flick fantasy.

Both welcomed free roaming. Ask before you do and they'll appreciate the gesture.

Still looking to find a time with Paris or Claire (if she shows up on IG again. Haven't seen her for a while). I'm not really into asian but Paige also looks super hot.

James D 2004
08-25-18, 19:20
I follow 2 of these accounts, I get requests from 5 other providers LOL. And it's follow for follow. LOL they're funny.I got all that. Plus follow request from multiple guys!

Beat it.

My profile picture is obviously a male from a sunglasses ad.

DreamFreez
08-25-18, 21:19
Still looking to find a time with Paris or Claire (if she shows up on IG again. Haven't seen her for a while). I'm not really into asian but Paige also looks super hot.I kind of want to try everyone LOL, but if I get a couple of bad ones then I ll just go with the regulars. There is Kassandra at Sapphire. Picture looks Like Eastern European. Toftt?

Good reviews about Claire in here, but she's not to be seen on IG.