PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

NTK619
06-21-18, 18:49
Hey,

I am a complete newbie to MPs.

I was wondering if any of you more experienced peeps might help me out.

Give me some recommendations of some good locations to go for first time.

How is the transactions done? How do I tell them I want FS and such.

Please any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!Pick someplace. (Be adventurous).

Say Hello, be polite and lay down.

Let the massage happen naturally (Remember. Patience Is Not An Option).

A soft placed slip of the hand on the back of an ankle or calf muscle is a straightforward signal.

- From this point, it's all about your game and her reception. Some girls are overt, others take time. (Patience Is Not An Option) Be willing to lose a little money in the early experiences, to gain experience.

- Never vocalize your intents up front. Let her make the move.

General expenses:

$40= HJ.

$60-$80= BJ.

$100+= FS.

$500+ for a 2 handed massage & PSE with DDG K or Viet girls with Bolt-Ons.

Lastly, report back ever, in Detail. Happy mongering!

Wicked1
06-21-18, 19:32
Are the girls at 999 all Asian? Or do they have a variety?Every time I've been there has only been Asians, mostly Vietnamese. All attractive.

TonyBK
06-21-18, 20:42
What the chick name at rose 999 that has a flower tattoo on her butt?

ArchOwl
06-22-18, 01:21
From this point, it's all about your game and her reception. Some girls are overt, others take time. (Patience Is Not An Option) Be willing to lose a little money in the early experiences, to gain experience.If I had one piece of advice to a newbie, this would be it! Sometimes it takes multiple trips before action happens. Be willing to walk away without getting any action, but be prepared for cash if the situation arises.

Anybody have any idea what happened to the bodycare instagram? I checked a few weeks ago and it was still being updated on the daily, but I tried loading it a few days ago and it looks like the page is now gone?

MiMan001
06-22-18, 01:38
Hey,

Thanks!Best advice I can give is RTFF. Find the places that offer the services you are looking for. You will then know what is on the menu, and likely even the expected donations. This isn't my 'home' city, but read a bunch here before a visit last month. And selected Honey Spa for my visit (as someone else recommended to you.).

I had a very enjoyable dream with a HE and will repeat (planning my next trip now so back here reading again!

Noting you mentioned FS. I got no indication from this forum or my experience that it is on the menu at Honey Spa. Again RTFF and you will see where that is likely to be part of your dream.

I see mixed advice as to whether you should admit your first visit. My compromise is to say it is. But I have been to others in the area and a friend recommended this one. Has seemed to work well for me so far.

Lovergrrl
06-22-18, 10:00
Anybody have any idea what happened to the bodycare instagram? I checked a few weeks ago and it was still being updated on the daily, but I tried loading it a few days ago and it looks like the page is now gone?Yeah they seem to have gone dark. Hopefully they'll pop up again soon.

Jax O
06-22-18, 12:57
Been out of the game for some years. Read through 100+ pages here. Went to Honey yesterday. It was great. Stunning younger woman.

Still a little confused about (typical) tipping and (typical) services offered.

Their txt suggested 40-100 tip. The girl said she usually gets 100.

I get that a nude nuru massage from a young and attractive woman deserves a premuim, but wondering if that is a typical tip for such a massage.

Also, while I get the next question is specific to individual provider, wondering generally if FS is ever available here or is it basically just HJ?

Thanks.

Also, since I was there, I popped in to check out a few of the other MPs there. I didn't get a great impression from the other ones.

Tjinla2001
06-22-18, 13:12
Hey,

Thanks!Head out to Colton, visit Acupressure Clinic and ask for Annie. It should be all over in 10 to 15 minutes.

FunLovingOne
06-22-18, 15:27
Click on the link to Rubmaps on this site. Do a search for places that qualify.

When you have found a qualified establishment: go in, lay down on your back naked, smile when your girl enters your room and say "Hi. " If she turns you over for the massage wait a few minutes for her to get close to your arms then start a slow process of touching her behind the knee gently then slowly move up to her bum. If she has not given you the clue yet by touching you between the legs, then slightly finger her between hers. IF you are in an establishment that reports FS or whatever on Rubmaps then you should be asked what you want on the flip.

If the above does not work then they are leery of you for some reason. Then go to plan B and drive down to Tijuana.

Hey,

Thanks!

ArchOwl
06-22-18, 18:20
Yeah they seem to have gone dark. Hopefully they'll pop up again soon.Texted them and they have a new IG setup. Nurubabes6.

A bit late but a review for Bodycare. Had a nice hhr nuru session with Coco. She's on the older side (I'm thinking mid / late 30's) but has completely changed how I feel about nuru. Allowed for some roaming, super friendly.

SpikeBites
06-22-18, 18:28
Been out of the game for some years. Read through 100+ pages here. Went to Honey yesterday. It was great. Stunning younger woman.

Still a little confused about (typical) tipping and (typical) services offered.

Their txt suggested 40-100 tip. The girl said she usually gets 100.

I get that a nude nuru massage from a young and attractive woman deserves a premuim, but wondering if that is a typical tip for such a massage.

Also, while I get the next question is specific to individual provider, wondering generally if FS is ever available here or is it basically just HJ?

Thanks.

Also, since I was there, I popped in to check out a few of the other MPs there. I didn't get a great impression from the other ones.Which girl did you get at Honey? And No tipping required at honey, its a flat $100 if you get the Nuru. Its $60 for the massage, or $80 for topless (or is it nude), and $100 for nuru body on body massage.

James D 2004
06-22-18, 20:10
My first time there. Worried who I might run in to, given the neighbors and proximity to home. But won't be my last. 'A' gave a really good massage and very intimate play time. Pd. 6 plus. 8 and was happier leaving than I've been in a long time. Well done, 'A', see you soon.Are they in black T's and hot pants? Optional? Or they just tried it and gave up?

ArchOwl
06-23-18, 01:52
First visit to Rose 999 today. Girls are def. Younger and better looking than past establishments I've tried in the GG area. Got a young spinner who's name started with an S (I can't remember the spelling, it was really oddball). Service with a smile, started with some light teasing and got the full menu on flip. . 4 for the hhr, $. 2 for covered FS. Probably not the girl you'd want if you prefer / need something to hold onto (fairly flat chest / butt). It was super dead when I went in; don't think there were many working today.

Jax O
06-23-18, 01:59
Which girl did you get at Honey? And No tipping required at honey, its a flat $100 if you get the Nuru. Its $60 for the massage, or $80 for topless (or is it nude), and $100 for nuru body on body massage.Thanks. So I went there for the nuru. I must have said "nuru" right from the beginning because I didn't get any sort of breakdown or menu of services and options (I at least had a sense of 100 from a recent post. So, now I have a sense of the nuru, which, while it was a great experience, is also frustrating in a way because all my (personal) life experiences leads me to want to enter a young, attractive women who is naked and sliding around on me. So, there's that.

For the sake of economics, I might be better off not going for that nuru next time. Should I expect the treatment to be less enthusiastic if it's not the nuru ($100) and only a $60 payout for the gal? When there's no nuru sliding around to fill up the time and keep me entertained, is there going to be enough of a massage to justify 60 minutes? I'm guessing not.

I know this isn't much of a report; I'll make some reports once I've had a few more experiences. Also, I pm'd you.

TheBenster
06-23-18, 12:36
First visit to Rose 999 today. Girls are def. Younger and better looking than past establishments I've tried in the GG area. Got a young spinner who's name started with an S (I can't remember the spelling, it was really oddball). Service with a smile, started with some light teasing and got the full menu on flip. . 4 for the hhr, $. 2 for covered FS. Probably not the girl you'd want if you prefer / need something to hold onto (fairly flat chest / butt). It was super dead when I went in; don't think there were many working today.Do they also give a proper massage or is this mostly a FS place? Any places you guys know where they also kiss? FS not even mandatory.

I said I wouldn't go to pain free massage on harbor anymore, but I did it again. This time good massage, lots of teasing, she got her shirt up right after the flip. Bummer it's always hit or miss with these places.

Ho Down Man2
06-23-18, 13:01
Anyone been here recently? Last time I went I got daisy. She is a cute spinner. 40 hh and walks daisy. Light tease then negotiated CBJ. I tugged on her shorts and she finally gave in and dropped the shorts and climbed up for 69. Great tasting and the BJ was off the charts. 80 and out the door happy. Haven't been back because of distance but want to return.

TheBenster
06-23-18, 18:21
Do they also give a proper massage or is this mostly a FS place? Any places you guys know where they also kiss? FS not even mandatory.

I said I wouldn't go to pain free massage on harbor anymore, but I did it again. This time good massage, lots of teasing, she got her shirt up right after the flip. Bummer it's always hit or miss with these places.Fresh update: Went to Le Palace in SA. Got Kiki for an hour. Massage was pretty decent, not so much teasing. On the flip she wanted the money upfront. The HJ was very good and she's definitely capable of playing it slow, unlike so many others. Sadly not more than some roaming.

FnctFire
06-23-18, 19:43
Do they give CBJ or BBBJ? If not, can anyone PM a good place nearby that does.

Jax O
06-24-18, 00:38
Any soapy nuru massage places? Ideally, I'd love to be in a setting where a gorgeous. Fit, young lady lathers us both up and I can kick back in a hot tub and have a smoke. And, hell, if she can be massage certified and work out the knots in my neck and shoulder before and after, that would be ideal. Knowing ideal never exists, or at least not in my financial bracket, what / where if any are aware of that might come closest to that? My one experience at Honey Spot so far has been good and checked off a few of these: attractive and pleasant girl, nuru, shower included. Now, if only she joined in the shower, there was a soapy table, or better yet a hot tub or at least they let me smoke in the room, that would be closer to ideal.

Greatly appreciate suggestions.

Fwiw, I used to be a senior member on the int'l site years ago (I don't ever remember my old username!) That's how I first had such an experience (in Bangkok). Hell, I should probably stop blowing all (little) cash I have trying to recreate that moment and just take a flight there!

Jax O
06-24-18, 22:12
TLC, golden sunshine. Lots of places on Newport blvd.Any of these places have any of the following perks?:

1 some time of soapy nuru or facility for being bathed (by the therapist).

2. hot tub, baths, or jacuzzis?

3. allow a patron to have a smoke in the room?

Aside from the above, any alternatives to a Honey Spot type place?

ArchOwl
06-25-18, 02:18
Do they also give a proper massage or is this mostly a FS place? They give the bare minimum of what could have been considered a massage. I've yet to hit a place that gives a good massage plus the extras.

Despite earlier posts about avoiding the Fullerton area, tried my luck at Violet Moon. Older Asian lady at the front, seemed to be working the place alone. Ended up with. 4 for a somewhat decent massage over a hhr, and. 4 for a happy ending. Allowed for some roaming / over the clothes.

Nervous Noob
06-25-18, 15:04
Went by yesterday, sign says space available.I saw that for a while too but Flower Spa was open again when I went by this morning. I wonder if its the same?

AsianPussy
06-25-18, 18:32
Which girl did you get at Honey? And No tipping required at honey, its a flat $100 if you get the Nuru. Its $60 for the massage, or $80 for topless (or is it nude), and $100 for nuru body on body massage.So to clarify, Honey is $100 at the door for NURU and the girl gets no tip for the HE? I actually thought $100+$40, but $100 total sounds better.

SpikeBites
06-25-18, 19:33
So to clarify, Honey is $100 at the door for NURU and the girl gets no tip for the HE? I actually thought $100+$40, but $100 total sounds better.No, its $45 I think for 30 min at the door, $100 for Nuru to the girl after the massage.

$55 for 45 min.

And $60 for an hour I think.

MiMan001
06-25-18, 21:17
So to clarify, Honey is $100 at the door for NURU and the girl gets no tip for the HE? I actually thought $100+$40, but $100 total sounds better.Might sound better, but not true. Pay at the door (. 4 is what I recall) - then the tips described for your choice of services. $ for Nuru.

Warrior01
06-25-18, 21:47
So to clarify, Honey is $100 at the door for NURU and the girl gets no tip for the HE? I actually thought $100+$40, but $100 total sounds better.I hope I haven't been overpaying because it's 45 for a 30 min massage and a 100 tip for the nuru. At least that's what I've been paying.

AsianPussy
06-25-18, 22:36
I've asked the same thing a few times and no dice. If you find one, let me know and I'll be your best friend.

There was a skanky white girl on BP a few years ago that did a session out of a jacuzzi place you could rent by the hour. She charged a flat fee that included her in the jacuzzi naked and playful, but she was too skank for me and I never repeated. She's long gone now, as us BP.

Any of these places have any of the following perks?:

1 some time of soapy nuru or facility for being bathed (by the therapist).

2. hot tub, baths, or jacuzzis?

3. allow a patron to have a smoke in the room?

Aside from the above, any alternatives to a Honey Spot type place?

Lovergrrl
06-26-18, 00:54
I hope I haven't been overpaying because it's 45 for a 30 min massage and a 100 tip for the nuru. At least that's what I've been paying.What you have been paying (145 OTD) is standard there for a nuru.

ArchOwl
06-26-18, 02:59
Some places I see charge for the time (hhr / hr) up front, then you can opt for nuru or not with the girl once you're in the room. Other places will charge upfront for the nuru, and you're expected to tip afterwards for any services.

WaaLee
06-26-18, 10:47
I decided, based on so many positive reviews to try Honey Spa in Costa Mesa while I was in town. At best, I was underwhelmed. I asked for an hour but was told that all I could get was 45 minutes. The receptionist was very nice. The massage itself was mediocre at best. She really did not know how to give a good massage. She also made it clear that I could touch her, but that was it. She was fully nude as well. After 10 minutes of massage she turned me over, climbed on top of me and gave me a handjob for 10 minutes and cleaned me up. I got 20 minutes and that was it. I will not go back. It was my first experience with a Latina. Maybe I should stick to Koreans instead. I will not repeat.

Jax O
06-26-18, 13:02
I decided, based on so many positive reviews to try Honey Spa in Costa Mesa while I was in town. At best, I was underwhelmed. I asked for an hour but was told that all I could get was 45 minutes. The receptionist was very nice. The massage itself was mediocre at best. She really did not know how to give a good massage. She also made it clear that I could touch her, but that was it. She was fully nude as well. After 10 minutes of massage she turned me over, climbed on top of me and gave me a handjob for 10 minutes and cleaned me up. I got 20 minutes and that was it. I will not go back. It was my first experience with a Latina. Maybe I should stick to Koreans instead. I will not repeat.I've been actively looking but not finding Korean MPs here in OC. Would like to hear about your better korean experiences. Please PM.

Jax O
06-26-18, 13:02
I've asked the same thing a few times and no dice. If you find one, let me know and I'll be your best friend.Okay. We have a pact.

SpikeBites
06-26-18, 13:53
I decided, based on so many positive reviews to try Honey Spa in Costa Mesa while I was in town. At best, I was underwhelmed. I asked for an hour but was told that all I could get was 45 minutes. The receptionist was very nice. The massage itself was mediocre at best. She really did not know how to give a good massage. She also made it clear that I could touch her, but that was it. She was fully nude as well. After 10 minutes of massage she turned me over, climbed on top of me and gave me a handjob for 10 minutes and cleaned me up. I got 20 minutes and that was it. I will not go back. It was my first experience with a Latina. Maybe I should stick to Koreans instead. I will not repeat.Sucks you had a bad experience. Which girl did you see? Some girls are hit or miss in terms of technique but there are some proven good ones named here.

Bhmr11
06-26-18, 18:42
New to MPs. Any recommendations where I can find young asian girls for HJ in OC and LA area.

I usually staticky to Korean AAMPs but am interested in MPs. Message me so we can exchange intel.

PhineasPhreak
06-27-18, 12:20
Brand new place is having a soft grand opening. Very nice girl over there, she looks very similar to the picture.

Apparently this is the former location of Nuru Gurus which closed a couple years ago.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/6-Services/88-Therapeutic/29225--Lucky-Day-Spa-6336-Lincoln-Grand-Opening-714-983-1254-.html

BobbyJoe123
06-27-18, 12:50
Does anyone know of a place that does shaving / trimming as well as HE?

Bhmr11
06-27-18, 14:29
Is oasis spa in SA also BCC spa??

Jax O
06-27-18, 21:15
I saw her on one of the sugar daddy sites. She looks familiar (maybe just wishful thinking?) - I could swear I've seen her before (maybe a local MP).

Anybody have any info? Please PM.

(Thinking about it. She kinda seems frozen, like a mannequin? Could it be?

Thanks.

Hampton
06-27-18, 21:58
Brand new place is having a soft grand opening. Very nice girl over there, she looks very similar to the picture.

Apparently this is the former location of Nuru Gurus which closed a couple years ago.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/6-Services/88-Therapeutic/29225--Lucky-Day-Spa-6336-Lincoln-Grand-Opening-714-983-1254-.htmlHope they are Nuru Gurus 2. 0, had some fond memories there. Does this new place do nuru?

TonyBK
06-27-18, 22:10
Do they give CBJ or BBBJ? If not, can anyone PM a good place nearby that does.Yes they do. Ask for Lily. She the young one in her mid 20. You be please.

AsianPussy
06-27-18, 22:34
Went to honey yesterday, had Nicole. Skinny young white girl. Cutest fucking massage provider I've ever had. She's not FS thank god or I'd be there every day to fuck her. Every day till my dick falls off.

$50 for 45 min and $100 for nuru as stated below. She got fully nude and did a message for 15 min or so.

Massage wasn't really much of a message, more or a hot oil application. She got on top of me which was nice.

On the flip another 10 min of hot oil application and eventually some play with the special area. At this point, I'm covered in oil.

Tits were ok to touch and suck, pussy not so much. She did do that 69 HJ thing where I was staring down her asshole while she finished.

She was super sweet and it was oddly pleasant to have a normal conversation in english while we fooled around.

But no FIV, no kissing, and you have to be super gentle with the tits. She also mentioned fucking gets her fired instantly.

P.S. The receptionist is super cute, but said she doesn't do massage. I'd pay extra for that if she did.

ArchOwl
06-27-18, 22:39
P.S. The receptionist is super cute, but said she doesn't do massage. I'd pay extra for that if she did.I felt the same way; she could get my hard earned money any day of the week if she offered any services.

JakeForTheWin
06-28-18, 01:55
Went to honey yesterday, had Nicole. Skinny young white girl. Cutest fucking massage provider I've ever had. She's not FS thank god or I'd be there every day to fuck her. Every day till my dick falls off.

$50 for 45 min and $100 for nuru as stated below. She got fully nude and did a message for 15 min or so.

Massage wasn't really much of a message, more or a hot oil application. She got on top of me which was nice.

On the flip another 10 min of hot oil application and eventually some play with the special area. At this point, I'm covered in oil.

Tits were ok to touch and suck, pussy not so much. She did do that 69 HJ thing where I was staring down her asshole while she finished.

She was super sweet and it was oddly pleasant to have a normal conversation in english while we fooled around.

But no FIV, no kissing, and you have to be super gentle with the tits. She also mentioned fucking gets her fired instantly.

P.S. The receptionist is super cute, but said she doesn't do massage. I'd pay extra for that if she did.LOL I know right, when I tried Nicole out for the first time about three weeks ago it was something I have never experienced before. She said she has only been working there for a month so I thought maybe she would do more than normal girls do but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong she is cute, nice face and cute tits but her massage was AWKARD af. I felt like it her goal was to oil me up as much as she could. Felt like she used the whole bottle. Will not repeat. As for the new people who want to try out Honey. May I suggest Claire, Paris or Novia, I've heard Jazzy is good too but you can't go wrong with any of them bc they give a great massage.

ArchOwl
06-28-18, 02:10
New to MPs. Any recommendations where I can find young asian girls for HJ in OC and LA area.

I usually staticky to Korean AAMPs but am interested in MPs. Message me so we can exchange intel.I shared info via PM and he just "shared" back a link to HX. Don't bother with this guy.

AsianPussy
06-28-18, 05:42
LOL I know right, when I tried Nicole out for the first time about three weeks ago it was something I have never experienced before. She said she has only been working there for a month so I thought maybe she would do more than normal girls do but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong she is cute, nice face and cute tits but her massage was AWKARD af. I felt like it her goal was to oil me up as much as she could. Felt like she used the whole bottle. Will not repeat. As for the new people who want to try out Honey. May I suggest Claire, Paris or Novia, I've heard Jazzy is good too but you can't go wrong with any of them bc they give a great massage.Are those girls you mentioned all asian, any of them petite and perky like Nicole? She's basically my perfect body type.

SaltyDog
06-28-18, 07:58
I shared info via PM and he just "shared" back a link to HX. Don't bother with this guy.Of course this happened how many times with new new members.

Seniors yes!

NewCleve
06-28-18, 11:02
LOL I know right, when I tried Nicole out for the first time about three weeks ago it was something I have never experienced before. She said she has only been working there for a month so I thought maybe she would do more than normal girls do but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong she is cute, nice face and cute tits but her massage was AWKARD af. I felt like it her goal was to oil me up as much as she could. Felt like she used the whole bottle. Will not repeat. As for the new people who want to try out Honey. May I suggest Claire, Paris or Novia, I've heard Jazzy is good too but you can't go wrong with any of them bc they give a great massage.The redhead is good at massage, Tawny or whatever. She has a slightly better menu, no FS. Tessa still there?

MiMan001
06-28-18, 11:48
Are those girls you mentioned all asian, any of them petite and perky like Nicole? She's basically my perfect body type.You can see pics of those working today here: https://www.instagram.com/h0ney949/ - of the ones mentioned. Only Novia is working today, but check back other days to see the rest. This seems to be updated each morning.

MbscMonger
06-28-18, 11:51
Watch out for this page yesbackpage.com I think it might be our least favorite uncle

JakeForTheWin
06-28-18, 13:25
Are those girls you mentioned all asian, any of them petite and perky like Nicole? She's basically my perfect body type.Paris has almost identical body type to Nicole, her tits are prob a bit smaller. Claire is also white with blonde hair and has size C. Novia is a latina but also petite with really small tits.

JakeForTheWin
06-28-18, 13:54
Any insight on this place, for some reason I feel like the pics they post are actually of the girls who work there but they open at odd hours, from 6 pm -4 am. Anything related to this would really help or you can PM if it is too sensitive. https://orangecounty.adlist24.com/bodyrubs/a63978.

Adserv
06-28-18, 21:48
Any White / LMPs in the area with FS on the menu? Looking to visit OC this weekend.

PaperTiger24
06-29-18, 14:26
I'm looking for CS here. Please PM me if you got intel. I can trade info depending on what you're into as well. Thanks.

SpikeBites
06-29-18, 18:09
I'm looking for CS here. Please PM me if you got intel. I can trade info depending on what you're into as well. Thanks.What is CS?

AsianPussy
06-29-18, 19:18
Any insight on this place, for some reason I feel like the pics they post are actually of the girls who work there but they open at odd hours, from 6 pm -4 am. Anything related to this would really help or you can PM if it is too sensitive. https://orangecounty.adlist24.com/bodyrubs/a63978.Rule #1, the pictures are never real.

PaperTiger24
06-29-18, 20:17
What is CS?Camel slide.

WoodYee
06-29-18, 20:23
Stopped by this place last Saturday on Orangethorpe. It was my first time and decided to roll the dice. Middle aged lady comes to the door and greets me and asks what I want. She's not really a looker but I figure I'd get a nice massage and tug and call it a day. Leads me to a room, undress and lay down. She comes in and starts a massage. Overall pretty good and just the right amount of pressure. Does some back walking and cracks every section of my back. On the flip she starts doing a little tease and I'm at attention. She says she'll be right back and then comes back in the room a few minutes later. Without any question or hesitation she dives her head between my legs and starts slurping on my balls. Then starts some light rimming. Then before I have a chance to react she did the rubber in the mouth thing and starts blowing me. She pulls down her top and shows me her tits which are alright for her age. She keeps going and then asks if I want her to F me in the ass. It's kind of interesting to hear her talk this way as she's this middle aged kind of fobby vietnamese lady. I decline on that and then she keeps going with the blowie. Ends up finishing me off which was pretty great. She comes back and cleans me up and as I'm getting dressed she tells me that next time I need to try her pussy cause she's never had a kid. All in all not a bad experience. I don't think I'd revisit with her but I got what I needed there. I forget her name but she said she works Fri-Sun. Total damage was. 60 for the hr and. 80 tip.

-Woodyee.

ArchOwl
06-30-18, 00:34
Of course this happened how many times with new new members.

Seniors yes!Yeah, I got burned but it's not going to stop me from trying to help others.

Case in point, stumbled across a massage place in Brea off Brea Blvd and decided to give it a spin instead of grabbing a bite to eat. Had all the signs you needed, neon open sign, late hours, covered windows. Ended up paying the dude up front. 4 for hhr. (was offered. 6 for hr) Got Ashley, who was maybe late 20 / early 30's. Asian (Chinese I think), C cups, little paunch in the stomach area, had this girl next door look to her. Surprisingly good massage, offered HJ for. 6 and $. 6 for CBJ + full nude on the flip. Told her $ for CBJ + full nude + roaming, settled on $. 2 (what can I say, I was feeling generous). Allowed some roaming including FIV. CBJ was okay. She looked to be the only one working there at the time (early evening, weekday). Shopping plaza it was in was pretty low traffic (half the stores were empty, couple of restaurants).

Ho Down Man2
06-30-18, 03:23
First went to luck #1 and what a fucking shit show. Completely disorganized and the girls were very of and fat and just running around yelling. I left and had to wrestle away justvto leave.

Ended up atvle palace. Saw Linda this time. Decent relax massage. Little teasing. On the flip asked if I wanted HJ. Asked forntio upnfront. Did a pretty good job though but I would stick with Yuki or coco.

SomeRandomGuy
07-01-18, 13:05
I saw that for a while too but Flower Spa was open again when I went by this morning. I wonder if its the same?Walked in to check it out, same place as before. A few of the same girls work there that were there previously.

SomeRandomGuy
07-01-18, 13:11
P.S. The receptionist is super cute, but said she doesn't do massage. I'd pay extra for that if she did.They have a handful of girls that work up front. There's one who is always super nice and friendly that I would be interested in for sure, but I find the rest of the ones who work up front to be pretty rude and bad at their job. Pretty sure that attitude would carry over if they ever did get into doing massages.

LongChorizo
07-01-18, 21:17
Stopped by this place last Saturday on Orangethorpe. It was my first time and decided to roll the dice. Middle aged lady comes to the door and greets me and asks what I want. She's not really a looker but I figure I'd get a nice massage and tug and call it a day. Leads me to a room, undress and lay down. She comes in and starts a massage. Overall pretty good and just the right amount of pressure. Does some back walking and cracks every section of my back. On the flip she starts doing a little tease and I'm at attention. She says she'll be right back and then comes back in the room a few minutes later. Without any question or hesitation she dives her head between my legs and starts slurping on my balls. Then starts some light rimming. Then before I have a chance to react she did the rubber in the mouth thing and starts blowing me. She pulls down her top and shows me her tits which are alright for her age. She keeps going and then asks if I want her to F me in the ass. It's kind of interesting to hear her talk this way as she's this middle aged kind of fobby vietnamese lady. I decline on that and then she keeps going with the blowie. Ends up finishing me off which was pretty great. She comes back and cleans me up and as I'm getting dressed she tells me that next time I need to try her pussy cause she's never had a kid. All in all not a bad experience. I don't think I'd revisit with her but I got what I needed there. I forget her name but she said she works Fri-Sun. Total damage was. 60 for the hr and. 80 tip.

-Woodyee.Would you be able to give more details on this site please? Thanks. I might have some useful info too. Thanks.

Adserv
07-02-18, 02:25
Any Intel on this place?

https://orangecounty.adlist24.com/bodyrubs/a251149

HowdyDoody32
07-02-18, 05:12
Would you be able to give more details on this site please? Thanks. I might have some useful info too. Thanks.State college and orangethorpe. Girl's name is nanna. Korean granny. Yes, she will fuck you in the ass if you into that sorta shit LOL. She work F, Sa, Su. I never liked that place as every time I came out there were people hanging outside the tattoo shop next door. One time a cute tatted blonde stared and smiled at me after coming out lmfao.

HowdyDoody32
07-02-18, 05:23
They have a handful of girls that work up front. There's one who is always super nice and friendly that I would be interested in for sure, but I find the rest of the ones who work up front to be pretty rude and bad at their job. Pretty sure that attitude would carry over if they ever did get into doing massages.There's this one place in downey on imperial near kaiser, I believe legit place (no private rooms and I never got anything there yet), that I go to rarely just to see if girl who takes money at entrance ever works. She young and cute like a button LOL.

LongChorizo
07-02-18, 19:03
State college and orangethorpe. Girl's name is nanna. Korean granny. Yes, she will fuck you in the ass if you into that sorta shit LOL. She work F, Sa, Su. I never liked that place as every time I came out there were people hanging outside the tattoo shop next door. One time a cute tatted blonde stared and smiled at me after coming out lmfao.I am only interested in the rimming part hahaha. I like prostate massage but I am sure what "fu. Ing in the ash means to her" hahaha. Thanks for the info.

Woodson13
07-02-18, 23:23
Do any of you know any girls at Honey Spa in CM or any massage for that matter where they do DFK, it is a fetish of mine, thanks.Only went there once but I did get DFK and FIV but never went again. I was actually surprised but I even got her number so I just got lucky.

SocalFootLove
07-03-18, 13:35
I am only interested in the rimming part hahaha. I like prostate massage but I am sure what "fu. Ing in the ash means to her" hahaha. Thanks for the info.I am having trouble locating this spot. Can anyone assist?

WoodYee
07-03-18, 17:04
I am only interested in the rimming part hahaha. I like prostate massage but I am sure what "fu. Ing in the ash means to her" hahaha. Thanks for the info.Thanks for passing along the intel guys. Sorry was out of town and didn't log on. Yeah that's right her name slipped my mind but it is Nanna now that you refreshed my memory. I don't want to find out what fuck you in the ass means but my guess is that it's prostate massage unless she has a strap-on which I really don't want to find out. Yeah it is kinda weird because when I came out of the place there were 3 people outside of the tattoo shop and it does feel "walk of shame-ish".

Wicked1
07-03-18, 18:42
Saw this amazing girl Summer at Rose 999 on Saturday. Beautiful young Viet girl. 20's, very petite. Amazing service. Highly recommended.

SpikeBites
07-03-18, 19:29
Saw this amazing girl Summer at Rose 999 on Saturday. Beautiful young Viet girl. 20's, very petite. Amazing service. Highly recommended.Whats the pricing like at Rose 999?

SomeRandomGuy
07-03-18, 22:27
There's this one place in downey on imperial near kaiser, I believe legit place (no private rooms and I never got anything there yet), that I go to rarely just to see if girl who takes money at entrance ever works. She young and cute like a button LOL.While not common from what I've seen, who knows, maybe one day you'll walk in and she'll be your masseuse. There was a place that had a receptionist a few years back that was younger and really good looking, but only worked up front. There was nothing about her that would make you think she'd be working at some HJ place, which made her even more interesting. I would ask her once in awhile if she did massage, and she'd say no. One day I go there, and the owner says some girl is working and I would like. That girl turned out to be the receptionist. Saw her regularly for about a year, until she had enough of the massage world and left for good.

IFunnyTaker
07-03-18, 23:33
Visted honey spa a week ago and I got to mentioned Wow I've never seen such a variety of mp in one place. My visit was simple HJ paid the standard price mentioned here and the girl was super attractive. Ima try out the rose next door to honey spa since I've seen super attractive girls walking in. Also the lowkey korean spa on the left side as well. Should visit in a week are so.

SpikeBites
07-04-18, 02:37
Visted honey spa a week ago and I got to mentioned Wow I've never seen such a variety of mp in one place. My visit was simple HJ paid the standard price mentioned here and the girl was super attractive. Ima try out the rose next door to honey spa since I've seen super attractive girls walking in. Also the lowkey korean spa on the left side as well. Should visit in a week are so.Which girl did you visit at honey?

Lovergrrl
07-04-18, 10:42
Visted honey spa a week ago and I got to mentioned Wow I've never seen such a variety of mp in one place. My visit was simple HJ paid the standard price mentioned here and the girl was super attractive. Ima try out the rose next door to honey spa since I've seen super attractive girls walking in. Also the lowkey korean spa on the left side as well. Should visit in a week are so.I been to Rose twice and was disappointed both times. Girls aren't nearly as hot as at Honey and service was a rushed HE. Neither girl wanted to get naked and I regretted on each visit that I didn't just go to Honey instead.

YTruck
07-04-18, 20:47
Came by with some skepticism, wasn't incredibly disappointed.

I drew Candy, the other provider available was Summer. Candy is thicker and shorter but at least has a bit of a booty. Summer is more slender, cuter but I figured I'll try either as I've had mixed experiences with different body types.

Pretty light massage, no oils thankfully but I've had better. Mostly worked on my shoulders and a few minutes later had me flip and I had to negotiate a bit with little luck. Offered $ for BJ finish or $. 4 for fs. Itried bringing her price down and she wasn't budging, even offering me to go down the street to an atm. I caved, figured I'd report back as I've read others getting same finishes for $. 2.

Started with a CBJ which was better than others I've gotten, roaming was no a problem, was about to go FIV which she spread for, then had me go down on her, but no FIV, which was odd. She seem to enjoythat, then basic finish on top.

Pros: no rush at all, Candy let me relax and take a nap while she cleaned up. She has nice skin and despite being thicker, still was accommodating. Also she's a little chatty, very friendly. Easy in and out. Also encouraged me to use the mouthwash and whatever they had available there. Her English isn't bad, she was also a bit of a tease.

Cons: summer definitely was a looker, wish I had a choice. Nothing incredibly special in terms of experience, though it's my first Vietnamese provider and MP so I didn't know what to expect. I wouldn't say it was a mind blowing experience but I can see how there's mixed reviews here.

Definitely YMMV here. May not be as experienced as other mongers here as I’m not used to having options where I’m from.

DayDreamerLoco
07-05-18, 11:15
Drove down to Vietnamese town in Garden Grove during the July 4th holiday. Randomly pick a foot massage place on Brookhurst / McFadden to get help for my aching feet from the driving from LA. Place seemed to be empty as the papasan and the 3 technicians playing card games. Got a foot / body combo for $30/ hr (vs. $20 foot alone assumebly in an open area). I really like the setup here as I was escorted in by the Papasan. There's no big open area for foot massages like most foot places. Instead there were 4 or 5 rooms. All with doors. My room has 2 foot massage chair / sofa plus a connecting (smaller) room for body massage also with a separate door.

I went into that room to change into short for the foot massage. I was surprised when my technician came in with short skirt and a tight blouse, good looking late 20's.

Gave a 5 minutes head massage and onto the feet (After a quick mandatory 10 minutes foot massage, she cleaned my feet with a hot towel and I was directed to go into the room. Some lame arm massages then she soaked me with oil on my back. Asked if I want to remove the short. Of course no problem. Again, some light rubbing all over the back and lots on the butt. I rubbed her thighs as she brushed the boys and the cracks. I leaned up to give her access to the standing soldier which she gave a couple of yanks. Then she whispered let me clean up the oil. Once flipped, she held on to the rod and asked how much tip? I said 40 and she pouted. Said "60 and it's a happy holiday and I can roam the top". She's yanking and Jr decided and I agreed. Did a slow HJ with alternating circular and vertical strokes with moaning (Hers) while I played with the girls, squeezing her eraser-size nips. Cleaned up after the deed and a few more minutes of lame leg massage.

Said her name is Yuki and only worked part time Wednesday and Friday.

IFunnyTaker
07-05-18, 13:17
Which girl did you visit at honey?She said her name was tea. She had smoking hot body would recommend her.

IFunnyTaker
07-05-18, 13:20
I been to Rose twice and was disappointed both times. Girls aren't nearly as hot as at Honey and service was a rushed HE. Neither girl wanted to get naked and I regretted on each visit that I didn't just go to Honey instead.You wouldn't recommend any other mp in that location besides honey?

AntsObessionOG
07-05-18, 14:59
Decided to take a drive to a couple places around / near GG on the 4th to be relaxed for the night. Wanted to try Lucky Massage off Magnilia and Westminster. Decided to pass on this place as there were a couple guys going in and out of the place (no pun intended) and didn't want that attention. Next I went to Rose 999 as I've read many reviews on here. Parked, saw the open sign, went to open the door. It was locked. I knocked and no one came out. Sucks because I've never been and wanted to try. So finally I just ended up at Miracle Foot Spa. Been here before and wanted to get it all but for some reason the place was dirtier than usual. Maybe because last time I went it was night so in the light I could see everything. Didn't let the little head do the thinking and just got a HJ. Kind of a bummer evening but I've been trying to see all these other places everyone has mention to give it a try.

SpikeBites
07-05-18, 16:52
She said her name was tea. She had smoking hot body would recommend her.Dang now I have to add another girl to my list. Tea, Sara, and a few others. Honey really does get the cream of the crop.

IHadSomething
07-05-18, 17:41
Went to Touch Day Spa in San Juan Capistrano for the second time. I thinks it's a basically a HJ factory. The place is small. When you come in, the entry way is basically 5' by 5' with a window. The girl that greets you is typically who will be giving your massage, so you can judge right away if she's your taste or not. The rooms are so close to the front, and the sound privacy is minimal, so I have a hard time imagining the girls would offer FS.

Saw Joy this time, slightly fluffy and a little older than my taste, but a very cute face and constantly smiling. She gave a great massage. Definitely knew what she was doing, strong touch, and guided me for some roaming while I was on my stomach while giving lots of teasing. After the flip, the gave the HJ signal, and I nodded. Not at all rushed, and very thorough.

Pretty standard damage at $40 hhr and $60 hr. I haven't met a girl there yet that made me want to ask for a full menu, but I'll definitely will be back.

Jay86
07-05-18, 19:15
Visited Flower in MV today. Had a few good visits when the place first opened but today was a total disappointment.

Had Vic- .45 for half. Gave me less then a minute on the back before whispering nuru in my ear. Thinking with the man downstairs I agreed and she asked for 1. Didn't have enough in cash so asked about card (rookie mistake). She took card and came back. Not nuru at all. More an oily topless rub. Barely another minute on the back.

On the flip straight downstairs. Little wandering allowed. Hands only. Fast and furious on the man trying to get the pop. Nothing more available then the HJ, tong stays on. No FIV.

She had a nice body but poor attitude, no teasing whatsoever. All in all I was out of there in less then 15 mins.

The biggest disappointment. She short changed me on the door fee and when I check my cc statement. She charged me 1.3 instead of the 1.

Had good experiences in the past but going to give this one a miss going forward. Better place just a stones throw away.

AsianPussy
07-05-18, 19:29
No question, honey is full of super hot girls, but is it possible to get more than A he there? The place next door offered me FS for 160, she was cute but not worth 160.

Dang now I have to add another girl to my list. Tea, Sara, and a few others. Honey really does get the cream of the crop.

Lovergrrl
07-05-18, 21:56
You wouldn't recommend any other mp in that location besides honey?Sadly, no.

I've tried Rose, Sunny, Swan, 212, Victoria & Dream An. All fell far short of Honey in sheer quality & quantity of girl hotness. My last visit to a place other than Honey was 212, and the girl I got was a cute Latina named Lisa. She was cute and gave a decent performance (HJ), but there was no nuru and the vibe was off.
The other places have decent looking women, but it is a crapshoot on any given day if you'll get the best looker in the place (still pales next to HS) or a runner up, whereas Honey has top shelf poony virtually all day long.

Rondooo
07-07-18, 02:59
Visited Flower in MV today. Had a few good visits when the place first opened but today was a total disappointment.

Had Vic- .45 for half. Gave me less then a minute on the back before whispering nuru in my ear. Thinking with the man downstairs I agreed and she asked for 1. Didn't have enough in cash so asked about card (rookie mistake). She took card and came back. Not nuru at all. More an oily topless rub. Barely another minute on the back.

On the flip straight downstairs. Little wandering allowed. Hands only. Fast and furious on the man trying to get the pop. Nothing more available then the HJ, tong stays on. No FIV.

She had a nice body but poor attitude, no teasing whatsoever. All in all I was out of there in less then 15 mins.

The biggest disappointment. She short changed me on the door fee and when I check my cc statement. She charged me 1.3 instead of the 1.

Had good experiences in the past but going to give this one a miss going forward. Better place just a stones throw away.Thanks for this.

Doggiefun29
07-07-18, 13:24
Haven't been here in awhile. Went a few weeks ago, made a call for 9 pm (last call). Got there and sinceni didn't know the names of any of the girks just asked for someone. Got annokder but ok looking lady, think her bame was lisa.

Std massage, then on the flip HJ with roaming otc. She wanted. 5 but kept it at. 4.

Nice massage and happy times.

Not bad.

Ihaschzbrgr
07-07-18, 17:19
Stopped by late in the evening and got the half hour. 45. Was absolutely stunned when Chanel, a brunette, came in. Just WOW. On the flip, finished the massage for. 40.

Friendly and talkative with some pretty strong hands. Allowed some roaming and boltons were great. Would definitely come back for her.

SpikeBites
07-07-18, 18:30
Stopped by late in the evening and got the half hour. 45. Was absolutely stunned when Chanel, a brunette, came in. Just WOW. On the flip, finished the massage for. 40.

Friendly and talkative with some pretty strong hands. Allowed some roaming and boltons were great. Would definitely come back for her.Finished the massage for 40? What? Its either 60,80, or 100. How'd you get it for 40.

Member #6326
07-07-18, 22:29
Finished the massage for 40? What? Its either 60,80, or 100. How'd you get it for 40.Does girls at Honey do FS? All this talk about Honey makes me want to try it out. Also, where's it at?

Ihaschzbrgr
07-07-18, 23:27
Finished the massage for 40? What? Its either 60,80, or 100. How'd you get it for 40.HE for 40, topless. Total plus House was. 80.

I expected to pay more but she said 40, don't shoot the messenger.

Lovergrrl
07-08-18, 00:50
Does girls at Honey do FS? All this talk about Honey makes me want to try it out. Also, where's it at?The search function is your friend.

Ilvbjs
07-08-18, 07:11
I am having trouble locating this spot. Can anyone assist?Would love to try this place out.

Lovergrrl
07-08-18, 11:01
So 2 more spots have closed their doors: Paradise Spa in Anaheim and Silky Spa in Stanton (next to TJs Theatre). It's only going to get worse so if you have a fave somewhere get her digits before she's forced to change shops.

Caribe
07-08-18, 12:57
One of my faves was 6 Star. This one was on a side street off of Bolsa close to the Asian Garden Mall. It was quiet and never very busy and I always had a good time, there. The shop is not only closed, they knocked the building down.

Flyer47
07-08-18, 15:42
How is the air conditioning at honey spa?

Fe Maiden
07-08-18, 20:54
How is the air conditioning at honey spa?Why? Are you worried about shrinkage?

Flyer47
07-08-18, 21:02
Why? Are you worried about shrinkage?I'm worried about walking into a sauna. Some businesses skimp on air conditioning. The colder the better I think.

Walker52
07-09-18, 10:25
Would love to try this place out.Pretty sure it's called Fullerton Spa Massage on Orangethorpe in between a Subway and a tattoo parlor.

DayDreamerLoco
07-09-18, 17:54
There's a 6 Star at Brookhurst and McFadden. Could it be the same one / owner that was moved due to the building being torn down?

See my earlier post.

One of my faves was 6 Star. This one was on a side street off of Bolsa close to the Asian Garden Mall. It was quiet and never very busy and I always had a good time, there. The shop is not only closed, they knocked the building down.

ManUp
07-09-18, 20:52
Went into AMP of ward and Bolsa. Went upstairs to find 4 Asian providers and a empty place. I've never visited a AMP (newbe) so I used the head then came out and Mamasan said no foot massage only body. I could not partake because of the scent from the lotion. She said no lotion $4 for 1 hour. I asked if I can just cut the massage and get spacial treatment because I have to get home. She would bend. Any advise for the next time. Place is upstairs from Just Dental in the same building.

Caribe
07-09-18, 22:35
There's a 6 Star at Brookhurst and McFadden. Could it be the same one / owner that was moved due to the building being torn down?

See my earlier post.No. 6 Star Villa on Brookhurst near McFadden is under different ownership from 6 Star Foot Massage on Moran. Villa has another location in Diamond Bar. Some of the girls switch between the two locations. 6 Star on Moran was owned by the owners of True Health Massage, down the street from 6 Star Villa on Brookhurst.

Has anybody tried the "private room" at True Health Massage? Private room is a misnomer for the open space. Especially when you are sharing that room with another customer, who is just a thin-sheeted curtain away.

Lovergrrl
07-10-18, 00:15
Went into AMP of ward and Bolsa. Went upstairs to find 4 Asian providers and a empty place. I've never visited a AMP (newbe) so I used the head then came out and Mamasan said no foot massage only body. I could not partake because of the scent from the lotion. She said no lotion $4 for 1 hour. I asked if I can just cut the massage and get spacial treatment because I have to get home. She would bend. Any advise for the next time. Place is upstairs from Just Dental in the same building.She would bend?

Did she or did she not complete the mission?

The place you are talking about is a sure thing. I was there on Saturday and it was fine. What advice are you asking for? Your post is very confusing.

ManUp
07-10-18, 10:07
I PM you. Sorry about confusion. I was trying not to break any rules here.

ManUp
07-10-18, 10:08
She would bend?

Did she or did she not complete the mission?

The place you are talking about is a sure thing. I was there on Saturday and it was fine. What advice are you asking for? Your post is very confusing.I ment to say she would not bend the rules.

Oc Amper
07-10-18, 12:04
Went into AMP of ward and Bolsa. Went upstairs to find 4 Asian providers and a empty place. I've never visited a AMP (newbe) so I used the head then came out and Mamasan said no foot massage only body. I could not partake because of the scent from the lotion. She said no lotion $4 for 1 hour. I asked if I can just cut the massage and get spacial treatment because I have to get home. She would bend. Any advise for the next time. Place is upstairs from Just Dental in the same building.$4? Are you saying, in regular notation, $40? $140? Or some other amount?

Jeez, I'm not sure how the forum newbies somehow understand this kind of notation is used, but never understand how to use it correctly or how confusing it is.

Member #6326
07-10-18, 12:31
Well, finally popped my AMP cherry. It was a fun experience and went to Honey and wasn't disappointed. Paid the usual and had Ally for the day. She massaged, tickled, teased, and eventually did her magic. I probably would go again and check out the other girls.

On the other note, I visited Rose in GG and that place was closed around lunch time. I guess they open when they feel like since I called around 5 and they picked up the phone. Maybe next time I'll go on a busier day like Friday.

ManUp
07-10-18, 13:58
$4? Are you saying, in regular notation, $40? $140? Or some other amount?

Jeez, I'm not sure how the forum newbies somehow understand this kind of notation is used, but never understand how to use it correctly or how confusing it is.$40. So just so everyone can learn by the Senior members previous adventures at AMP. Explain, in you experience what's expected and what is a fair price. I didn't want to give to many details for uncle LEO. I plan on going to AMP again and don't have time to learn all the nuances. So help everyone (if you like) so we can have a great time while partaking in the AMP.

Thank you.

McCooker
07-10-18, 17:48
5* in SA tempted me in with the offer of. 3 for an hour long massage. That's the good part. Not the most attractive masseuses though; everyone I saw there, along with my own provider, was pushing a little beyond that MILF range. Would be easier for me to go along with if the massage part was at least decent, but I can't say that it was. . 7 total dmg, fine if you're on a tight budget and aren't really looking at your provider.

Oc Amper
07-10-18, 19:06
$40. So just so everyone can learn by the Senior members previous adventures at AMP. Explain, in you experience what's expected and what is a fair price. I didn't want to give to many details for uncle LEO. I plan on going to AMP again and don't have time to learn all the nuances. So help everyone (if you like) so we can have a great time while partaking in the AMP.

Thank you.Usually, forty / fifty bucks is for a half-hour massage with an hour coming in at fifty or sixty bucks. If it is a full service parlor, especially Koreans, you'll be asked to turn over very soon. The others, maybe around the half way point.

From there, its up to you to some degree. Get a boner, she'll ask some questions and off you go. Tips expected is usually forty for 30 minutes and a handy, one or one twenty for screwing.

Naturally, some places charge more, not so many charge / expect less.

The LEO thing, they know what is up. They aren't stupid. I haven't said anything that can't be found in just a few minutes on this very forum or other places.

The value of the forum, is information. Cryptic messages are generally not so helpful to any.

AsianPussy
07-10-18, 22:31
$4? Are you saying, in regular notation, $40? $140? Or some other amount?

Jeez, I'm not sure how the forum newbies somehow understand this kind of notation is used, but never understand how to use it correctly or how confusing it is.Please let that notation die, it does absolutely nothing other than confuse anyone.

Caribe
07-10-18, 22:55
Please let that notation die, it does absolutely nothing other than confuse anyone.I always wondered who it was supposed to fool. For you oldies, it works as well as CONTROL's Cone of Silence!

ChrisPoontang
07-10-18, 23:45
I always wondered who it was supposed to fool. For you oldies, it works as well as CONTROL's Cone of Silence!It was supposed to fool the cops / pigs / LEO / ass sniffers.

Am I right?

YellowFinTuna
07-11-18, 00:10
Went over to Amazing on Edwards last week and it was the best MP layout I've ever been to. Relatively new place with reasonable size rooms, clean, tall ceilings, walls up to the ceiling (good AC) and locks on the doors (first time I've ever seen that). Parking was so-so and not much anonymity.

Attitude was a 10, price was. 4 for 30 min and. 4 for 60 min. I guess mostly they only do 30 min. , but I usually do 60 and they said ok. Massage was a 2-3 on a scale of 10 but the handshake was a 7-8. Nothing special except that both masseuses participated for the price of 1, I guess because it was a slow day. Finished me off in 20 minutes and they started the massage again but I asked to leave (because it was only a 2 massage by that time). Super generous with the oil which was nice but kinda weak and without structure on the massage. It can only get better at this place so I may go back but too many other places to explore right now to settle on this one.

SpikeBites
07-11-18, 02:41
Didn't someone say that a new MP opened up at the same location as Nuru Guru? Has anyone gone to check it out?

Caribe
07-11-18, 10:05
It was supposed to fool the cops / pigs / LEO / ass sniffers.

Am I right?Right! Just like that ol' cone of silence. It confuses everyone trying to use it but those on the outside know exactly what's going on.

James D 2004
07-11-18, 13:40
It was supposed to fool the cops / pigs / LEO / ass sniffers.

Am I right?Never underestimate your enemy; they have at least a high school diploma. It may be fooling someone in the 1st few months but not after 20 years. Do we need more updated confusion; a hologramic silence cone?

Do they care about the amount of money? They have known to charge prostitutes soliciting sex for a taco.

PhineasPhreak
07-11-18, 14:11
Saw a hot F doll named Kathy down in the El Toro area. I am not loyal to any particular store, but it was the place with suite number #A111. These days if I find a good one, I always try to get her digits. Anyhoo,

Kathy has super long hair down to her ass, she wears sexy clothes with high heels, and she has a hot body. She looks like a aamp girl and she does fetch a bit more than the average gal, but her service was really good. She didn't short me on the time and didn't mind doing 1 hour. So I did tip accordingly for the hour. She really is a head turner and she said she didn't mind if I gave out her phone to my friends. I consider usasguide to be my friend, so here goes. (7 i4) exx exes exx- Nine Ocho Ocho One.

PhineasPhreak
07-11-18, 14:27
Didn't someone say that a new MP opened up at the same location as Nuru Guru? Has anyone gone to check it out?There was a soft grand opening a few weeks ago, but they need to remodel and put the place up to code.

They will open next month. The girl was super hot GND type but beautiful.

Connaisseur
07-11-18, 14:31
To all (South) OC regulars: have you in your recent quests encountered an AMP provider with a nice full Bush? I am a sucker for hairy Asian muff, and fine with HJ only, if she allows roaming. Feel free to respond, or PM me; any intel is greatly appreciated!

Conn.

OCTatts
07-11-18, 20:52
To all (South) OC regulars: have you in your recent quests encountered an AMP provider with a nice full Bush? I am a sucker for hairy Asian muff, and fine with HJ only, if she allows roaming. Feel free to respond, or PM me; any intel is greatly appreciated!

Conn.You are a connoisseur of poon. I would say the best provider to see who has a hairy kitty kat has got to be Emily at Emerald Spa on Katella. (just google it).

She is early 20's, slender, tan skin, and all natural with no tattoos or implants. She looks Thai but she's Vn. Was very surprised when she got nekkid and I saw that full Bush. A wonder of nature. But you said South OC. It would be a bit of a putt to drive up there, perhaps on a weekend would be good.

Hampton
07-11-18, 23:25
Went over to Amazing on Edwards last week and it was the best MP layout I've ever been to. Relatively new place with reasonable size rooms, clean, tall ceilings, walls up to the ceiling (good AC) and locks on the doors (first time I've ever seen that). Parking was so-so and not much anonymity.

Attitude was a 10, price was. 4 for 30 min and. 4 for 60 min. I guess mostly they only do 30 min. , but I usually do 60 and they said ok. Massage was a 2-3 on a scale of 10 but the handshake was a 7-8. Nothing special except that both masseuses participated for the price of 1, I guess because it was a slow day. Finished me off in 20 minutes and they started the massage again but I asked to leave (because it was only a 2 massage by that time). Super generous with the oil which was nice but kinda weak and without structure on the massage. It can only get better at this place so I may go back but too many other places to explore right now to settle on this one.Thanks for the review, I live in the area and would like to check it out. Did they offer a line up and are they all Asians, any comments on the girls (young / MILF.)? Appreciate the info!

Caribe
07-12-18, 02:52
Do they care about the amount of money? They have known to charge prostitutes soliciting sex for a taco.Isn't tha trading in kind? A pink taco for a carnitas taco.

AsianPussy
07-12-18, 03:22
So honey is $45 for 30 min+$100 for nuru, but I'm getting texts from nurubabes saying $100 for 30 min of nuru. Is that flat rate, or do I need to add $40 for tip?

I've tried honey a few times and thinking to try babes next.

Lovergrrl
07-12-18, 10:06
So honey is $45 for 30 min+$100 for nuru, but I'm getting texts from nurubabes saying $100 for 30 min of nuru. Is that flat rate, or do I need to add $40 for tip?

I've tried honey a few times and thinking to try babes next.That is not including an expected tip.

Honey & BC work kinda opposite- HS wants $45 house fee and then the $100 is an excited tip. BC wants $100 house fee and the expected tip is $40+.

AsianPussy
07-12-18, 11:10
OK, that's what I figured. Any comparison between the 2, or are they basically the same?

That is not including an expected tip.

Honey & BC work kinda opposite- HS wants $45 house fee and then the $100 is an excited tip. BC wants $100 house fee and the expected tip is $40+.

BigFish999
07-13-18, 01:07
Where did the EZ place (at Bolsa) providers go? If you know about the wonderful Coco please let me know!

BigFish999
07-13-18, 01:24
Do you guys know legit & cheap, places in OC or L.A. where if your little friend gets up, then gets touched by the provider and even a secret HJ can be performed?

I have been in the $15 foot places at bolsa and with a little play the providers do a very sensual touch and play over the towel...

Any place similar with private area and legit? I am just tired of the mechanical HJ session, where there is no adrenaline and you know the game already... I like it when I know that people around me, are receiving a legit one.

CJamesTX85
07-13-18, 01:51
I tried this place once and had kaylene. She was a very sweet asian girl but was not like her picture. She was thicker and breast not as big as the picture. She was very enthusiastic and did a nice job. Are the other providers as hot as the pics or not close. I know pics aren’t real but based on reviews on here I thought I would give it a shot. There is an asian stunner named Bella has anybody had her? Also heard tee is a great little sponner. Any info would be appreciated in the forum or Pm

Lickapussy
07-13-18, 02:25
Went to check out rose 999 in gg. Parked and as I was walking up I notice a guy in his car recording people coming and leaving rose. Didnt want to be recorded so I took off. Does anyone know what going on at ro

RandomAnon160
07-13-18, 04:41
Lurked the forums and decided to see what the hype was about on these two favorites. First stop, Rose. Girl was mid-twenties Viet girl. Started with soft massage and then asked what I wanted on the flip. Rest was self explanatory. Great un-rushed service, would recommend. Next, went to Honey. Girl that came out looked somewhat disappointing given all the reports of Honey having the hottest. Massage was decent, but the felicitous conclusion was pretty subpar. Would not repeat.

Lovergrrl
07-13-18, 10:18
OK, that's what I figured. Any comparison between the 2, or are they basically the same?

HS is run better, there are more girls available at any given time, and the girls are generally hotter. As you can see the price winds up being about the same for both, and service is similar. But given the choice between the 2 I'd lean more towards HS.

Caribe
07-13-18, 12:52
Do you guys know legit & cheap, places in OC or L.A. where if your little friend gets up, then gets touched by the provider and even a secret HJ can be performed?

I have been in the $15 foot places at bolsa and with a little play the providers do a very sensual touch and play over the towel...

Any place similar with private area and legit? I am just tired of the mechanical HJ session, where there is no adrenaline and you know the game already... I like it when I know that people around me, are receiving a legit one.This legit looking place on Brookhurst south of McFadden is nicely decorated, clean and $35. You get a good rub and you may get happy. Mileage definitely varies. 5 Star on Westminster and Bali at McFadden are your typical $30 run drown backyard constructed AMPs. Good rubs are available and the possibility of more is more likely at the former. The latter gets crowded in the early afternoon with housewives.
I see you miss the closed cheap $25 E-Z Relax.

Stockholm
07-13-18, 13:10
Saw a hot F doll named Kathy down in the El Toro area. I am not loyal to any particular store, but it was the place with suite number #A111. These days if I find a good one, I always try to get her digits. Anyhoo,

Kathy has super long hair down to her ass, she wears sexy clothes with high heels, and she has a hot body. She looks like a aamp girl and she does fetch a bit more than the average gal, but her service was really good. She didn't short me on the time and didn't mind doing 1 hour. So I did tip accordingly for the hour. She really is a head turner and she said she didn't mind if I gave out her phone to my friends. I consider usasguide to be my friend, so here goes. (7 i4) exx exes exx- Nine Ocho Ocho One.Did a bit of research and this came up (among other things). Perhaps this is your girl?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936947

AlecS
07-13-18, 13:38
Where did the EZ place (at Bolsa) providers go? If you know about the wonderful Coco please let me know!I was wondering the same thing! I will let you know if I find out, hope you are reciprocal as well.

SpikeBites
07-13-18, 13:44
Lurked the forums and decided to see what the hype was about on these two favorites. First stop, Rose. Girl was mid-twenties Viet girl. Started with soft massage and then asked what I wanted on the flip. Rest was self explanatory. Great un-rushed service, would recommend. Next, went to Honey. Girl that came out looked somewhat disappointing given all the reports of Honey having the hottest. Massage was decent, but the felicitous conclusion was pretty subpar. Would not repeat.Who did you see at Honey? You should've checked their instagram to get an idea of what their lineup looked like, although the pics aren't accurate, it's good enough to get an idea.

I believe the white / hispanic girls are definitely hot at HS. I haven't seen any of the asian ones.

SpikeBites
07-13-18, 13:46
I tried this place once and had kaylene. She was a very sweet asian girl but was not like her picture. She was thicker and breast not as big as the picture. She was very enthusiastic and did a nice job. Are the other providers as hot as the pics or not close. I know pics arent real but based on reviews on here I thought I would give it a shot. There is an asian stunner named Bella has anybody had her? Also heard tee is a great little sponner. Any info would be appreciated in the forum or PmI prefer their white / hispanic lineup. Asian girls at these places are a dime a dozen. But having a beautiful white or european girl massage you is a whole different experience. Or maybe I am biased against Asian girls since I am asian myself, so I guess I'm tired of eating the fried rice.

Connaisseur
07-13-18, 14:19

Any place similar with private area and legit? I am just tired of the mechanical HJ session, where there is no adrenaline and you know the game already... I like it when I know that people around me, are receiving a legit one.Ping Spa in Mission Viejo (Alicia & Olympiad), a legit place, had a provider named Tiffany (I think); she did an amazing legit massage, and added a lot of sensuality without actually really going down. To the point where you would blow a load under the towel (which she nobly ignored).

Conn.

CJamesTX85
07-13-18, 14:42
Who did you see at Honey? You should've checked their instagram to get an idea of what their lineup looked like, although the pics aren't accurate, it's good enough to get an idea.

I believe the white / hispanic girls are definitely hot at HS. I haven't seen any of the asian ones.Looks like a couple new asian girls on their Instagram. Connie and Tracy. Anyone see these two? Thinking of heading there tomorrow after some soccer viewing at one of the cafes.

Jjnam
07-13-18, 15:50
Went to check out rose 999 in gg. Parked and as I was walking up I notice a guy in his car recording people coming and leaving rose. Didnt want to be recorded so I took off. Does anyone know what going on at roDo you have a car description? Would like to know more about this as we all want to remain discreet.

ThriceQuit
07-13-18, 16:12
Went to check out rose 999 in gg. Parked and as I was walking up I notice a guy in his car recording people coming and leaving rose. Didnt want to be recorded so I took off. Does anyone know what going on at roProbably some Evangelical creeps' attempt at shaming something that's been around since the biblical time. I think the pigs have better things to do unless they're running a sting operation. Either way, be alert fellas.

RandomAnon160
07-13-18, 18:29
Who did you see at Honey? You should've checked their instagram to get an idea of what their lineup looked like, although the pics aren't accurate, it's good enough to get an idea.

I believe the white / hispanic girls are definitely hot at HS. I haven't seen any of the asian ones.Mine looked Hispanic. Not hot, but yes, I did check the Instagram, the ones on there seemed hot. Maybe I just got bad luck.

RandomAnon160
07-13-18, 19:00

I believe the white / hispanic girls are definitely hot at HS. I haven't seen any of the asian ones.The one I got looked Hispanic. She wasn't that hot. But yes, I did check Instagram, and I would agree the ones on there are pretty hot. Maybe I just got bad luck.

Lovergrrl
07-13-18, 20:33
Went to check out rose 999 in gg. Parked and as I was walking up I notice a guy in his car recording people coming and leaving rose. Didnt want to be recorded so I took off. Does anyone know what going on at roLE is investigating the place. Got that Intel from a dispatch friend in the area.

ChrisPoontang
07-13-18, 21:39
LE is investigating the place. Got that Intel from a dispatch friend in the area.I don't think vice investigations are relayed to anyone in dispatch.

If so, it would be a comical lapse of operational security.

Dispatchers are pretty low on the totem pole of the police hierarchy.

Lovergrrl
07-14-18, 01:00
I don't think vice investigations are relayed to anyone in dispatch.

If so, it would be a comical lapse of operational security.

Dispatchers are pretty low on the totem pole of the police hierarchy.Lol believe whatever you want.
LE divisions are a tight knit family, from the lowest level on up and they share plenty of details. You think people in different divisions don't speak to each other, regardless of whether or not you'd expect it? If so you live in a tiny micro-world bubble. Perhaps this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is.

TheMole
07-14-18, 02:34
Lol believe whatever you want.
LE divisions are a tight knit family, from the lowest level on up and they share plenty of details. You think people in different divisions don't speak to each other, regardless of whether or not you'd expect it? If so you live in a tiny micro-world bubble. Perhaps this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is what it is.LOL. 999 has been targeted over the years, many a time. Still open.

TheMole
07-14-18, 02:37
The one I got looked Hispanic. She wasn't that hot. But yes, I did check Instagram, and I would agree the ones on there are pretty hot. Maybe I just got bad luck.In case you aren't aware of, or realize it, none of the pics in their IG page belong to these HJ pros.

Lovergrrl
07-14-18, 10:02
LOL. 999 has been targeted over the years, many a time. Still open.LOL. Still open....so far.
It's a different world now. Checked out 2 fave spots last week in Anaheim and Stanton and both closed without warning. No place is safe or guaranteed.

AsianPussy
07-14-18, 11:27
Nicole wasn't in, so yesterday's visit to Honey I met Novia, my first latina. I asked for a super skinny girl like nicole and she was exactly what I wanted, a small titied spinner.

I skipped the fake massage and went right to playtime. It was a good time an I would repeat, she was hot and very sensual.

Next I need to find an asian, amazingly I've been here a few times and haven't had one yet. Can anyone recommend a petite asian with small natural tits? I'm looking for the smallest spinner here.

CJamesTX85
07-14-18, 11:33
Nicole wasn't in, so yesterday's visit to Honey I met Novia, my first latina. I asked for a super skinny girl like nicole and she was exactly what I wanted, a small titied spinner.

I skipped the fake massage and went right to playtime. It was a good time an I would repeat, she was hot and very sensual.

Next I need to find an asian, amazingly I've been here a few times and haven't had one yet. Can anyone recommend a petite asian with small natural tits? I'm looking for the smallest spinner here.I heard Tee is a very tiny asian spinner. Let me know how it goes. Only asian I have tried there is Kaylene' and she isn't what you would be looking for.

SpikeBites
07-14-18, 13:32

Next I need to find an asian, amazingly I've been here a few times and haven't had one yet. Can anyone recommend a petite asian with small natural tits? I'm looking for the smallest spinner here.I've only heard great things about Novia. I still have yet to try her out but she's my friends ATF. I might give her a try but I prefer white girls.

Lovergrrl
07-14-18, 20:46
I've only heard great things about Novia. I still have yet to try her out but she's my friends ATF. I might give her a try but I prefer white girls.Saw her today. She's outstanding.

LukeMonster
07-15-18, 12:10
Anyone know a place where you can get Russian Service? I know some FS places do it, but don't want to pay a FS price.

JungleFun
07-16-18, 13:39
What's honey IG?

Oswalt
07-16-18, 19:13
Instagram.

What's honey IG?

Oc Amper
07-16-18, 19:56
What's honey IG?https://www.instagram.com/h0ney949/

SomeRandomGuy
07-17-18, 00:21
Looks like a couple new asian girls on their Instagram. Connie and Tracy. Anyone see these two? Thinking of heading there tomorrow after some soccer viewing at one of the cafes.I took a gamble and saw Tracy. She is older than what I am used to from this place, so I was pretty disappointed as the only reason I go there is to see young hotties. Was hoping she'd have a super fit MILF bod with bolt-ons, but she didn't. Someone else will need to try Connie as I am not going to go in blind again when I can see known girls there.

Next I need to find an asian, amazingly I've been here a few times and haven't had one yet. Can anyone recommend a petite asian with small natural tits? I'm looking for the smallest spinner here.Tee is exactly what you are looking for.

BigFish999
07-17-18, 00:35
https://www.instagram.com/h0ney949/I think I know Bella, but are the others for real? Trac. And Val. ? I remember a girl in the frontdesk like Trac. But she doesn't provide.

BigFish999
07-17-18, 00:37
Is Tanya at Pa $yon still out there? She was a go to place 6 months ago.

LongChorizo
07-17-18, 16:18
Hey fine gentleman!! I can share information on some of the places I have visited if needed. I have around $200 to spend and I would love to make the most of then of course. Any recommendations in OC for Either FS, HJ with great massage or anything worth spending $200. I am not new to the game. I have been on this since 2006 or so but man, the quality, the places, etc. Have gone down hill as the years go by. It's hard to find a worthy place of my $200 dollars. Any recommendations are well appreciated. I am looking specifically for Asian providers, FS, prostate massage, or HJ with great massage. Thanks guys. You can inbox me with requests too--I might know. Thanks.

TallOne67
07-17-18, 16:54
Visiting Laguna Hills area this week. Looking for a quality / sensual massage. Tableshower a plus. Hope someone can help.

YellowFinTuna
07-17-18, 23:25
Thanks for the review, I live in the area and would like to check it out. Did they offer a line up and are they all Asians, any comments on the girls (young / MILF.)? Appreciate the info!Sorry. It's been a while since I logged in. No line up. All Asian, 1 younger about a 6 and one older about a 4. They were the only two working that I saw. I'm usually a daytime monger so maybe the top shelf girls weren't working at that time. The younger one was cleaning the front window when I pulled up.

Wicked1
07-18-18, 15:01
I don't know why some are saying they are under PD scrutiny. This place is very chill each time I visit the OC.

This visit Summer, a petite beauty, 20's, I'd seen her before and was good times. This time I saw Apple, who was just beautiful and very well put together. She looked like she was on her way to an event, very glamorous.

I had to take a moment to take her all in. Lovely. 40/120 and I was out.

Whew.

JerSeinfeld
07-18-18, 16:14
Is Tanya at Pa $yon still out there? She was a go to place 6 months ago.Passion is closed. The d!ck is flying half mast for that one.

JerSeinfeld
07-18-18, 16:52
Fish and chips.

Old fish and chips is gone. Got older provider. Crappy massage and crappy shake. Nothing else.

Tjinla2001
07-18-18, 17:25
Fish and chips.

Old fish and chips is gone. Got older provider. Crappy massage and crappy shake. Nothing else.What a shame.

OhMY08
07-18-18, 18:23
Passion is closed. The d!ck is flying half mast for that one.Glad I hung with Tanya once, last year in July.

Bummer.

Ho Down Man2
07-18-18, 20:00
Sorry. It's been a while since I logged in. No line up. All Asian, 1 younger about a 6 and one older about a 4. They were the only two working that I saw. I'm usually a daytime monger so maybe the top shelf girls weren't working at that time. The younger one was cleaning the front window when I pulled up.Really disappointing. The previous report it seemed like the girls were awesome. I like the two girls one price thing but not the looks. I will stick with le palace. Unless someone can change my mind and give me some hope.

Lovergrrl
07-18-18, 20:43
MMS told me that she's moving the henhouse down to GG in a week or so.

Been having some great fun at her den of sin. Never the same hottie twice, so it kind of sucks if you are the type that likes to cultivate a fave.

ArchOwl
07-19-18, 03:07
Has anybody tried any of the other places in the same building as Honey? Seems like the only legitimate business in the whole building is the pizza place on the first floor.

CryMoarHoar
07-19-18, 03:54
There have been a few new places in Santa Ana. Vy Massage on Westminster, a new one across the street from Vy Massage, there is a new one on Harbor / Lilac next to the car wash place, a new one on Harbor / First St (in the same plaza as 7-eleven and El Polo Loco).

Tried the Vy Massage. I knew from rm that the standard of talents here was quite high. Tried a young Viet gal. Nice body, cute face, kinda young (you always underestimate how old an Asian gal looks like).

Felt like getting ripped off for "nunu" while it was just regular HE and touching.

3 entry and. 5 tip.

I will probably come here for other talents.

Then I tried the new one on Harbor / First St. Women here were kinda older.

28 entry and I was surprised there was no further actions while I was fine with it.

Lovergrrl
07-19-18, 10:32
Has anybody tried any of the other places in the same building as Honey? Seems like the only legitimate business in the whole building is the pizza place on the first floor.I've tried them all and with the exception of one girl at 212 it's the same old stuff you'll find anywhere else. Honey has all young hot girls of all ethnicities, plus nuru. The other places can't claim that.

OakOak22
07-19-18, 13:39
Sassy spa and massage in Anaheim off Lincoln closed down a few months ago. Such a shame. Does anyone happen to have Ivy's number she was probably my atf. Will gladly trade some info of other providers. Thanks!

SpikeBites
07-19-18, 14:53
I've tried them all and with the exception of one girl at 212 it's the same old stuff you'll find anywhere else. Honey has all young hot girls of all ethnicities, plus nuru. The other places can't claim that.Thanks for TOFTT. Its weird every time I walk down the hall to get to Honey, these girls from the other places always stare and try to get me to come into their establishment. Why wouldn't they try and up their game to make it more enticing for us to try their services.

Lovergrrl
07-19-18, 15:17
Thanks for TOFTT. Its weird every time I walk down the hall to get to Honey, these girls from the other places always stare and try to get me to come into their establishment. Why wouldn't they try and up their game to make it more enticing for us to try their services.Yeah you'd think that they would but they are lazy by nature and seem to be happy with the scraps thrown their way. I've been told by a few of the other spas there that they are aware of Honey's popularity and bank on mongers occasionally getting bored with the lineup there and seeking someplace new for at least a little while. Seems like a real risky Business plan to me, but these places are still up and running so maybe they can get by on scraps.

BigFish999
07-19-18, 18:12
Does anyone know what happened to Mindi / solace day spa in GG across the street from Cafe Lu? McFadden address, suite M.

Mindi used to run ads on BP that were titled "get a message from a supermodel" and it was true, she was super hot, easily a 10.

Her salon looked like a high-end legit place and was super classy. She did haircuts, manicure, wax / shave and great massage. She ended the message by giving you a handful of lube and sticking your fingers in her shaved pussy while she administered the HE.

Man I miss her.Wow! Please share some intel on this old post, I remember there was a wax and haircut place named The little Haircut place, you could only get there by apointnent, but was the only place in OC where haircut, shave and HE was avail. Please share some similar ones.

PoopScoops
07-19-18, 22:45
Wow! Please share some intel on this old post, I remember there was a wax and haircut place named The little Haircut place, you could only get there by apointnent, but was the only place in OC where haircut, shave and HE was avail. Please share some similar ones.I PMd him. Looking too.

YellowFinTuna
07-19-18, 23:20
Really disappointing. The previous report it seemed like the girls were awesome. I like the two girls one price thing but not the looks. I will stick with le palace. Unless someone can change my mind and give me some hope.I just came across this post for Amazing: https://onebackpage.com/services/massage/amazing-studio-beautiful-girls-near-huntington-beach_i4797657.

This isn't them. Might go back though because of the super attitude.

Lovergrrl
07-20-18, 10:02
I just came across this post for Amazing: https://onebackpage.com/services/massage/amazing-studio-beautiful-girls-near-huntington-beach_i4797657.

This isn't them. Might go back though because of the super attitude.I'm confused. It seems the chain of posts relating to this thread are taking about Amazing Studio on Edwards, and the 1 BP ad is referring to that same place as well. What do you mean this isn't them?

SlappySalami
07-20-18, 10:05
https://orangecounty.adlist24.com/admassage/a235098

Good news.

Lucky is open at former Nuru location now.

Aznxkx1113
07-20-18, 12:34

Good news.

Lucky is open at former Nuru location now.What do you know about this place?

Ocbarbarian
07-20-18, 12:51

Good news.

Lucky is open at former Nuru location now.I was sad to see nuruguru leave, what do lucky's stats look like?

AlecS
07-20-18, 23:00
Visited RA today in bell of the flower. Only two girls working and I choose May, body an 8, face a 7 and allowed some roaming. The other girl Sunny was just ok. . 4 house and. 40 for decent HE. Was interrupted twice for phone calls. Will not repeat.

ArchOwl
07-21-18, 02:25
Yeah you'd think that they would but they are lazy by nature and seem to be happy with the scraps thrown their way. I've been told by a few of the other spas there that they are aware of Honey's popularity and bank on mongers occasionally getting bored with the lineup there and seeking someplace new for at least a little while. Seems like a real risky Business plan to me, but these places are still up and running so maybe they can get by on scraps.Thanks for the info. I guess I'll stick to Honey from now on and not bother wandering haha.

Discovery2180
07-21-18, 05:05
Did Honey open up another branch in Orange? Their IG page usually lists the times the girl starts working under the girls photos. But Bella's and Gabbys just say "Orange" instead of the time.

PaperTiger24
07-21-18, 13:50
Any intel on her? I'm intrigued by the pic on the IG page. Feel free to PM if you want to be discreet. Thanks.

HcMesa
07-21-18, 20:41
Did Honey open up another branch in Orange? Their IG page usually lists the times the girl starts working under the girls photos. But Bella's and Gabbys just say "Orange" instead of the time.They have opened an Orange location. You can see who's there by checking the IG page.

HcMesa
07-21-18, 20:50
Stopped by HS for some fun. Saw Nicole, blonde, petite white girl with B cups. 45 for the house and waited about 10 minutes in the room. She comes in and gives a light touch massage which if you want a real massage she's not the one. After 15 minutes ask for Nuru. Gets oiled up and hops up. Stare at her ass for some time, give her a few directions what I want to see and the HE happens. $ for her plus tip. $. 60 total damage. Will revisit but try someone else.

VinnieJenkins
07-21-18, 20:55
Did Honey open up another branch in Orange? Their IG page usually lists the times the girl starts working under the girls photos. But Bella's and Gabbys just say "Orange" instead of the time.Yes they did, it's called Sapphire Spa.

Member #5990
07-21-18, 21:47
Did Honey open up another branch in Orange? Their IG page usually lists the times the girl starts working under the girls photos. But Bella's and Gabbys just say "Orange" instead of the time.Texted them, said new location. Same set up, same uniforms, same prices, same girls. Went in today, saw Bella, she's ok, not the best, not the worst. Said it's been open for two weeks now. She said she liked that there weren't 10 other spas in the building. Hope it lasts. Orange is way more convenient than Costa mesa for me.

SpikeBites
07-21-18, 22:51
Texted them, said new location. Same set up, same uniforms, same prices, same girls. Went in today, saw Bella, she's ok, not the best, not the worst. Said it's been open for two weeks now. She said she liked that there weren't 10 other spas in the building. Hope it lasts. Orange is way more convenient than Costa mesa for me.Interesting they opened a new shop in Orange. Can you PM me the address? I'm too lazy to text Honey to ask.

CubeBrick
07-22-18, 12:25
https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/137163--Lucky-Day-Spa-6336-Lincoln-Grand-Opening-714-983-1254-.html

Beautiful girls at this new place.

YellowFinTuna
07-22-18, 22:00
https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/137163--Lucky-Day-Spa-6336-Lincoln-Grand-Opening-714-983-1254-.html

Beautiful girls at this new place.- I went there last Friday around noon and the door was open but nobody in the lobby. Sign indicated $60 for an hour. I probably could have hung around but I had another place nearby that had a $30 an hour rate so I left w / o seeing anyone.

YellowFinTuna
07-22-18, 22:35
Went over to Elegance in Cypress. $30 for an hour and respectable MILF, door locks, great massage but no handshake. I think this place would warm up with a repeat visit. Maybe not, but you can't beat a great massage for $30 so I wasn't greatly dissapointed.

Ho Down Man2
07-23-18, 18:43
Went back to my regular spot. Yuki was not available so tried someone new. Tina and older MILF but nice body. Massage was good she even walked in my back at my request. She tried a handshake but at foulest didn't get the job done. She also stood out of arms reach so no roaming. She gave it another try and with my imagination we got the job done but won't repeat with her. To many younger and better ones.

McCooker
07-24-18, 02:25
Swung by the blue gem in SA today, wanted to try out the fully nude massage I'd heard about. Everyone mentioned before who worked there wasn't available and I was presented with two choices: Rose and Amy. Rose is your typical middle-aged asian spinner, very small body, perky Bs. Amy definitely has bolt-ons, they were massive on her small frame. Chose Rose, and the massage was average. A lot of elbow work. Nice and friendly personality, but her handshake wasn't anything in particular to write home about. Might try Amy next time if I give it a go. Total damage $, for handshake, and access above and below her sports wear.

FunLovingOne
07-24-18, 15:29
Made an appointment for this morning. When I arrived Uncle LEO walked out of the door just as I was about to go in. They are done for today he said. I left promptly.

JDog1234
07-24-18, 17:08
Made an appointment for this morning. When I arrived Uncle LEO walked out of the door just as I was about to go in. They are done for today he said. I left promptly.Just rolled by Ortega (sister). Sign says closed. Didn't stop.

Danny2
07-24-18, 23:34
I had to check this place out after all the hype.

I have to say this place is over rated, I pulled Zoe a beat up chola looking chick. She needs to be on the next episode of botched, LOL you can tell she's had alot of work done on her. Nothing like the ig pic, more like the bride of chucky smh.

She walks in gives me the menu right away, I choose the nuru. She undressed, gave me a lame tease for about 30 seconds and then hopped on top of me and rubbed her pussy on my back. Then asked me to flip, once I flipped she sat on my chest and started a lame and aggressive hand shake till finish.

Paid for HH waited for her about 10 minutes- she was in and out in 5.

Needless to say I will not be going back.

Plastique
07-25-18, 00:03
Has anyone heard from Chantara who used to run a spa in Orange?

Any other recommendations for tantric massage would be greatly appreciated.

ArchOwl
07-25-18, 11:56
Swung by the blue gem in SA today, wanted to try out the fully nude massage I'd heard about. Everyone mentioned before who worked there wasn't available and I was presented with two choices: Rose and Amy. Rose is your typical middle-aged asian spinner, very small body, perky Bs. Amy definitely has bolt-ons, they were massive on her small frame. Chose Rose, and the massage was average. A lot of elbow work. Nice and friendly personality, but her handshake wasn't anything in particular to write home about. Might try Amy next time if I give it a go. Total damage $, for handshake, and access above and below her sports wear.Is there a back entrance to this MP? I see it on my drive home sometimes but having to walk in on the main street makes me hesitate visiting.

Tried another Fullerton AMP today on State College by the railroad tracks. No choices, girl who met me at the front gave me my massage. Gave a half decent massage, went straight for handshake on flip. Allowed for some light roaming, okay technique but super robotic. Total damage was $, if there was better eye candy then I could see the value but I don't think I'll go back anytime soon.

TotalGrip
07-25-18, 12:42
Has anyone heard from Chantara who used to run a spa in Orange?

Any other recommendations for tantric massage would be greatly appreciated.Yes. Chantara Is still around. She goes dark / underground if she gets too many clients, so I'll PM you her info. Her price has gone up.

For other mongers who like prostate massage and two pops, PM me and I'll send the info. I'll only send to a few so as not to scare her away. I hope ya'll understand.

Moby Dirk
07-25-18, 14:49
Just rolled by Ortega (sister). Sign says closed. Didn't stop.Nooo! That sucks. Ortega was a great place -ladies were only maybe 6-7's, mostly a little older, and not cheap but the service was outstanding and fun -I haven't been for awhile. Did it seem like it was closed for good? I don't live that close to there-can anyone confirm if it is permanently closed?

Hampton
07-25-18, 20:16
Went back to my regular spot. Yuki was not available so tried someone new. Tina and older MILF but nice body. Massage was good she even walked in my back at my request. She tried a handshake but at foulest didn't get the job done. She also stood out of arms reach so no roaming. She gave it another try and with my imagination we got the job done but won't repeat with her. To many younger and better ones.I had Yuki twice and I wouldn't missed her at all. Both times she only gave me 35-40 minutes on the hour session, I guess after you pop you're done! For a younger provider, she really has some saggy tits and it was a big turn off for me. I won't see her again, there are better options at the Palace.

Jax O
07-26-18, 15:54
So, . 4 out the door?

Attitude was a 10, price was. 4 for 30 min and. 4 for 60 min. I guess mostly they only do 30 min. , but I usually do 60 and they said ok. Massage was a 2-3 on a scale of 10 but the handshake was a 7-8. Nothing special except that both masseuses participated for the price of 1, I guess because it was a slow day. Finished me off in 20 minutes and they started the massage again but I asked to leave (because it was only a 2 massage by that time). Super generous wi.3th the oil which was nice but kinda weak and without structure on the massage. It can only get better at this place so I may go back but too many other places to explore right now to settle on this one.

LongChorizo
07-26-18, 16:37
Yes. Chantara Is still around. She goes dark / underground if she gets too many clients, so I'll PM you her info. Her price has gone up.

For other mongers who like prostate massage and two pops, PM me and I'll send the info. I'll only send to a few so as not to scare her away. I hope ya'll understand.Thank you. I PMd you.

SaltyDog
07-26-18, 20:01
Yes. Chantara Is still around. She goes dark / underground if she gets too many clients, so I'll PM you her info. Her price has gone up.

For other mongers who like prostate massage and two pops, PM me and I'll send the info. I'll only send to a few so as not to scare her away. I hope ya'll understand.She's got some nice tits wrapped up pretty good. She ever take them out for you? She hasn't for me.

SCJohn
07-27-18, 02:00
So, . 4 out the door?Nope, you need to add in the tip too.

Jax O
07-27-18, 20:20
Nope, you need to add in the tip too.(Thanks for replying.) Yeah, I figured as much. Though I'm curious how much to tip here (and should it be twice?) I really like the idea of a two-for-one (at least for house fee) but I'm also (unfortunately) on a budget. So, kind of like to have it figured out before heading out, trying out. (Please feel free to PM).

I appreciate anyone who has info to share with me. Thanks SCJohn.

Attitude was a 10, price was. 4 for 30 min and. 4 for 60 min. I guess mostly they only do 30 min. , but I usually do 60 and they said ok. Massage was a 2-3 on a scale of 10 but the handshake was a 7-8. Nothing special except that both masseuses participated for the price of 1, I guess because it was a slow day. Finished me off in 20 minutes and they started the massage again but I asked to leave (because it was only a 2 massage by that time). Super generous with the oil which was nice but kinda weak and without structure on the massage. It can only get better at this place so I may go back but too many other places to explore right now to settle on this one.

Jax O
07-27-18, 20:35
Anyone ever get a massage from Sophia at Honey? I'm just curious. I know it's the real photos, but that photo has me curious. Please feel free to PM.

(Reason for asking: time and money is limited, and I've heard great things about a few others, so just wondering who to try next / in what order).

Thanks in advance.

SuaveToro
07-27-18, 22:12
I'm from out of town. I hit are today around 6 and nothing happened but a massage. She kept asking me if I was ok. Is that a hint? Newbie.

DreamFreez
07-28-18, 11:15
Could you guys tell me good FS MP's in OC.

I m currently having fun with the LA and COI strip clubs, I ll post great reviews here. I wanted to check out MPs again.

That Russian at passion was something, if only she allowed Dfk. I would have camped there.

Why are you guys paying 150 for HJ. Where you can get FS for Same price at COI strip clubs.

Anyways, Let me know About any FS Mp's In OC.

HowdyDoody32
07-28-18, 12:43
I'm from out of town. I hit are today around 6 and nothing happened but a massage. She kept asking me if I was ok. Is that a hint? Newbie.Yeah, a hint for a shitty place you shouldn't come back to. There are lots of places that are 100% fuck rate provided you know what you're doing.

Go to Petite in Stanton. One of my fav.

Go in.

Say you've been there before.

Get Fully undressed.

Lay face up, not down.

Girl comes in.

Say you been here before and you want everything.

140 smacks.

Get laid guaranteed.

DolfString111
07-28-18, 18:18
Yeah, a hint for a shitty place you shouldn't come back to. There are lots of places that are 100% fuck rate provided you know what you're doing.

Go in.

Get Fully undressed.

Lay face up, not down.

Girl comes in.

140 smacks.

Get laid guaranteed.So how are the girls there? Anyone you would recommend by name?

HowdyDoody32
07-28-18, 20:40
Jenny on Friday, sat. Hot young viet girl with smoking body. Other girls just OK. Sone girls will see you outside of parlor.

OakOak22
07-29-18, 04:08
Jenny on Friday, sat. Hot young viet girl with smoking body. Other girls just OK. Sone girls will see you outside of parlor.What location?

Member #6326
07-29-18, 14:46
What location?Petite in Stanton.

Member #5990
07-29-18, 15:08
So how are the girls there? Anyone you would recommend by name?I went for the first time a week ago. I got Anna, she was taller than most - 5'7" in heels. She asked if I had been there before. I said it had been a long time. After 1 minute she asked if I was there to have a good time. I said of course. SHe asked if I wanted everything and I said of course! She said it was nice that I smelled good. Makes her job easier. I didn't notice at first, but she had one bolt on and one deflate or not done. Kinda strange. Way off balance. She was fun - 69, DATY, Mish, doggie. Just like HowdyDoody says 140 out the door.

Lovergrrl
07-29-18, 16:21
So how are the girls there? Anyone you would recommend by name?Plenty of good places in Stanton. Do some searching here and you'll find gold.

SpikeBites
07-29-18, 22:44
So only one of us has gone to the new NuruGuru? I'm tempted to go and check it out to see if the caliber of girls are the same as they were before but I love Honey so much. Anyone else give the new Lucky Day Spa a try?

Lovergrrl
07-30-18, 00:03
So only one of us has gone to the new NuruGuru? I'm tempted to go and check it out to see if the caliber of girls are the same as they were before but I love Honey so much. Anyone else give the new Lucky Day Spa a try?Yup. Been there twice to see the same girl. Two thumbs up.

Sjungha
07-30-18, 03:53
Does anyone know if she is still there? She's not much of a looker but one of the better massages and HE experiences I've ever had.

Hobbyist1492
07-30-18, 09:24
Went there last week. Cute hottie took one look at me and said they only do facials, went to Le Palace as backup, oh well.

RussiansAllDay
07-30-18, 10:03
Hi. Just wondering if there are any great titjob recommendations in OC? I'll be passing through and would love to monger a bit while on the road.

Natural is best. Love 'them DD's.

BoulderBoy
07-30-18, 11:14
Occasionally I'll venture out to Garden Grove and get a legit massage ay Air Body. They use hot stones and the massages are trypically for good and therapeutic. I say legit but 1/2 the time I've received a HJ. It's legit because it's a GOOD massage too. I enjoy massages and I'm not just into a crappy massage and fuck. Anyway, Air Body appears to be remodeling or out of biz. Any other places like this that you all know of? Bonus if it has hot or cute girls.

SCJohn
07-30-18, 11:20
Occasionally I'll venture out to Garden Grove and get a legit massage ay Air Body. They use hot stones and the massages are trypically for good and therapeutic. I say legit but 1/2 the time I've received a HJ. It's legit because it's a GOOD massage too. I enjoy massages and I'm not just into a crappy massage and fuck. Anyway, Air Body appears to be remodeling or out of biz. Any other places like this that you all know of? Bonus if it has hot or cute girls.Give SH Reflex a try. I've gotten great massages there. I've also had a good massage at Top 10 too.

Sjungha
07-30-18, 11:59
I saw that Sassy massage is permanantely closed on google? Can anyone confirm? Also does anyone know where Ivy went? She was one of my favorite providers. Older and not the best looker but a really good massage and loved talking dirty to me.

SpikeBites
07-30-18, 13:14
Yup. Been there twice to see the same girl. Two thumbs up.Which girl did you see? Do they have an assorted lineup like before? Or are they strictly asian girls only?

OakOak22
07-30-18, 13:53
I saw that Sassy massage is permanantely closed on google? Can anyone confirm? Also does anyone know where Ivy went? She was one of my favorite providers. Older and not the best looker but a really good massage and loved talking dirty to me.It's true, sassy is done. I'm also looking for some info as ivy was one of my favorites.

Wicked1
07-30-18, 14:46
Went there last week. Cute hottie took one look at me and said they only do facials, went to Le Palace as backup, oh well.It always helps if you don't ask for a HE upfront or look like LE! 😎.

Ho Down Man2
07-30-18, 14:47
Yeah I went again. I gobthere because of the variety of girls. Although I am getting near the end where I have seen most of them. I had tina yesterday. 40-45 MILF. Decent body gives a good massage and tease. No roaming at all but the finish was good. I won't repeat though.

Lovergrrl
07-30-18, 15:22
I saw that Sassy massage is permanantely closed on google? Can anyone confirm? Also does anyone know where Ivy went? She was one of my favorite providers. Older and not the best looker but a really good massage and loved talking dirty to me.Yeah it closed permanently earlier this year. I used to enjoy Ivy. I wonder where she wound up.

Went there last week. Cute hottie took one look at me and said they only do facials, went to Le Palace as backup, oh well.Yeah sounds about right. Heard they are on LE's radar. There are plenty of other places in the area so no need to do without. Le Palace is just one of many good places nearby.

Morkun
07-30-18, 15:31
Yup. Been there twice to see the same girl. Two thumbs up.

So only one of us has gone to the new NuruGuru? I'm tempted to go and check it out to see if the caliber of girls are the same as they were before but I love Honey so much. Anyone else give the new Lucky Day Spa a try?Can you share some input about total damage and age range?

LuvAsianHJ
07-30-18, 15:32
Occasionally I'll venture out to Garden Grove and get a legit massage ay Air Body. They use hot stones and the massages are trypically for good and therapeutic. I say legit but 1/2 the time I've received a HJ. It's legit because it's a GOOD massage too. I enjoy massages and I'm not just into a crappy massage and fuck. Anyway, Air Body appears to be remodeling or out of biz. Any other places like this that you all know of? Bonus if it has hot or cute girls.Vy Massage has hot cute girls and they deliver a great massage. Air Body was always one of my favorites especially when Kitty and Linda were there.

Godumbine
07-30-18, 16:21
Which girl did you see? Do they have an assorted lineup like before? Or are they strictly asian girls only?I'm not this poster, but I just called them and she confirmed only Asian girls.

Lovergrrl
07-30-18, 18:29
Can you share some input about total damage and age range?Did a hhr at. 40 + . 50 tip for handy. She got naked and allowed gentle feeding and pussy play. Cute, blonde Viet with nice tits and an ample booty, I'd say late 20's. Friendly and no rush session. She has been the only girl who let me in both times there in the afternoon. She is one of only 2 girls there I think. Didn't ask her name. Large open lobby in front with several clean rooms in back. Typical setup. Since the place is new the bathroom was clean, lol.

SpikeBites
07-30-18, 18:52
Did a hhr at. 40 + . 50 tip for handy. She got naked and allowed gentle feeding and pussy play. Cute, blonde Viet with nice tits and an ample booty, I'd say late 20's. Friendly and no rush session. She has been the only girl who let me in both times there in the afternoon. She is one of only 2 girls there I think. Didn't ask her name. Large open lobby in front with several clean rooms in back. Typical setup. Since the place is new the bathroom was clean, lol.Was it a "nuru" session, do the girls get fully nude for the $50 tip? Would you say Honey is still better? I appreciate all of your reviews since you seem to be well seasoned at most places.

Lovergrrl
07-30-18, 19:43
Was it a "nuru" session, do the girls get fully nude for the $50 tip? Would you say Honey is still better? I appreciate all of your reviews since you seem to be well seasoned at most places.No nuru from what I could tell. She never offered it. She got nude for me, but YMMV. I can't really compare it to Honey since they operate differently. This place is more of a mainstream place (with cute girls) and not nuru based like Honey is. Also there were definitely alot less girls working compared to Honey, at least dayshift. Since they just opened we'll have to see how things pan out.

JDog1234
07-31-18, 14:08
Nooo! That sucks. Ortega was a great place -ladies were only maybe 6-7's, mostly a little older, and not cheap but the service was outstanding and fun -I haven't been for awhile. Did it seem like it was closed for good? I don't live that close to there-can anyone confirm if it is permanently closed?Tried calling this weekend and again no answer. It's a bit of a drive for me to just check but has anyone been to O or V since Wednesday last week? I'm wondering if they're back open or closed for good. Would be so sad.

BigFish999
07-31-18, 16:07
I just want to see what is avail around my area in CM, I have a tight schedule and hate being stuck in the 405.

1-Honey.

2-440 places.

3-Harmo. 7-11 SA golf.

What else? Thanks for the intel.

Lovergrrl
07-31-18, 22:18
I just want to see what is avail around my area in CM, I have a tight schedule and hate being stuck in the 405.

1-Honey.

2-440 places.

3-Harmo. 7-11 SA golf.

What else? Thanks for the Intel.Golden Sunrise

Sakura

DeadHeadChevy
08-01-18, 23:58
I went for the first time a week ago. I got Anna, she was taller than most - 5'7" in heels. She asked if I had been there before. I said it had been a long time. After 1 minute she asked if I was there to have a good time. I said of course. SHe asked if I wanted everything and I said of course! She said it was nice that I smelled good. Makes her job easier. I didn't notice at first, but she had one bolt on and one deflate or not done. Kinda strange. Way off balance. She was fun - 69, DATY, Mish, doggie. Just like HowdyDoody says 140 out the door.Same here.

She is very cute but those bolt ins turned me off, sad.

One is lopped sided and they are hard as rocks, nice and round but way to hard.

Added bonus is that she speaks Engrish perfectly. She is Vietnamese, but born here and was raised speaking Engrish, so no Asian accent.

I was thrown for a loop when I could actually talk to her without Google Translate.

Jl0991
08-02-18, 01:07
Yeah, a hint for a shitty place you shouldn't come back to. There are lots of places that are 100% fuck rate provided you know what you're doing.

Go in.

Get Fully undressed.

Lay face up, not down.

Girl comes in.

140 smacks.

Get laid guaranteed.You're the man howdy. Follow'd that to a T and had a great time.

Aytast
08-02-18, 02:09
Guys,

Can anyone recommend FS parlor in OC area and the estimated damage. Thanks in advance.

Mb3333
08-02-18, 13:22
Guys,

Can anyone recommend FS parlor in OC area and the estimated damage. Thanks in advance.All you seek is in here, just have to put in the work and contribute some reviews of your experience. Cheers.

SpikeBites
08-02-18, 15:44
Saw Tessa walking out. She looks like Emma Roberts, Julia Roberts niece. So she's a cutie, maybe early 20's.

Saw Tee walking out, and she's your typical vietnamese spinner girl, maybe mid to late twenties, possibly early thirties.

My appointment was with Sara and she's a solid 8/10. Definitely very beautiful and rock hard body.

WoodYee
08-02-18, 20:01
Hey guys visited this spot that I kinda wrote off awhile back because the service and talent changed and was kind of lackluster. I was in the area and thought I'd give them another shot. Walked in and told the MMS I wanted an hour. I forget if it was. 40 or. 50. Led to a room and in comes in a Chinese woman that was maybe late 30's but probably early 40's. Starts off with a pretty good massage and starts telling me about pressure points and relaxation and worked on some trouble spots she felt in my back and shoulders. Felt pretty good, then without any guidance she starts the tease and on the flip gives a pretty great HJ with lots of ball and taint rubbing. Finished up and tipped her a. 40 She tells me that this place is new owners that are Chinese and the previous owners were Vietnamese. She works Wed and Thurs here only and works at some other location in Garden Grove near an Asian supermarket that has younger gals if I wanted to try them out. She was trying to explain to me where it was but it was kind of confusing. I'll have to research it a bit. Anyways her name is Lisa and the massage was really enjoyable and she had a great personality.

-Woodyee.

Morkun
08-02-18, 20:47
Did a hhr at. 40 + . 50 tip for handy. She got naked and allowed gentle feeding and pussy play. Cute, blonde Viet with nice tits and an ample booty, I'd say late 20's. Friendly and no rush session. She has been the only girl who let me in both times there in the afternoon. She is one of only 2 girls there I think. Didn't ask her name. Large open lobby in front with several clean rooms in back. Typical setup. Since the place is new the bathroom was clean, lol.So they don't offer FS here?

Lovergrrl
08-02-18, 20:54
So they don't offer FS here?Wouldn't know since I don't ever ask.