PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Friendlylurker
01-12-18, 17:03
I just revisited an old favorite by Public Storage in CM after well over a year. My masseuse greeted me at the door and gave me a good massage and finish. A for effort all around, deep massage, and facial expressions to help me along. She was a bit older, but nice petite figure and large bolt-ons.

In the middle of my session, she starts talking in another language (I can't pick out one from another or I'd try to guess), then I get another pair of hands on my covered rear and someone starts talking back. For a moment I thought it was about to get very interesting, but I just got a hello and she went back to what she was doing. I never got her name at the end, my provider didn't want to tell me, LOL. She was pretty dark complexion and dark hair, and very attentive or flirty at least.

Can anybody help me figure out who it is? I'll respond to PM's though if you have any info for me. I can post more details if I need to, just paranoid in these odd times to be a monger. Thanks in advance!

KevAmps
01-12-18, 21:33
So I'm still pretty much a noob at this, the places I've visited include, Rose 999, Lavender, Le Palace, Violet Moon, and Green. But I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky because I haven't been able to find any Latinas. PM or reply to post if you got any suggestions:It might be out of your way, but you might have better luck with some of the LMPs in SGV or the South Bay.

Ass Coach
01-12-18, 21:41
That's for sure.

Just took one for the team there. Ugh!

Don't know if this provider does it just with me, but yesterday I received the best HJ by far that I have experienced ever in OC. I have been to so many places in GG, and after my second release I felt even beter than a FS.

She spend 15 to 20 min in a very relaxing massage, not just rub, then first release was 15 min, from the back, and a lot of butt play, and exploded, then 10 min of legs, and second release in another 15 min, last 10 min of chest and head massage! Wow you never get this combination anywhere! And she is not so slim but a typ Chinese 35 yo complexion, she does it with style, not the typ hammer experience. Wow, will be my regular place every month! TD less than $.

I forgot to mention. The place is legit, so I had to be quiet, it was almost imposible haha. Magnolia & Eastmininster.

MalkMan
01-13-18, 03:17
That's for sure.

Just took one for the team there. Ugh!Lucky massage used to be my atf but I haven't been there in a while.

Ass Coach
01-13-18, 11:59
Tried every trick in the book. No luck. Signs piated everywhere about no sexual activity.

Lucky massage used to be my atf but I haven't been there in a while.

Rocco D
01-13-18, 13:01
Tried every trick in the book. No luck. Signs piated everywhere about no sexual activity.I've been here a number of times hoping to crack the seal but never could. I've given up and won't return. Too many other good budget places.

YellowFinTuna
01-13-18, 17:40
Me as well. My first monger visits. Great massage from Mary and a couple of others but no HJ and they knew I wanted it even with the 90 minute package a few times. Even tried a couple different "technicians" but no luck. Lucky also has things that look like camera monitors in every room. Up in the corners of the room. I don't know if they work and I'm sure they're illegal but who knows. If I want a legit 60 minute massage. I go here. For $30 - A great deal.

MrSunnyHills
01-14-18, 00:55
Hi,

Visiting from East Coast. Any tips on North Orange County? Besides Lambert Accu, I don't see very many recent posts.

Thanks, Mr. S.

SCJohn
01-14-18, 01:11
Hi,

Visiting from East Coast. Any tips on North Orange County? Besides Lambert Accu, I don't see very many recent posts.

Thanks, Mr. S.What city will you be visiting? What kind of service are you looking for?

IDontKnow21
01-14-18, 03:46
Been Hitting this place CKB in Westminster. $30 to get in. BBJ's seem readily available here for $60. Have had a couple. Girls all seem between 30 to 40, but look pretty good to me anyway, but I'm in my 50's so there it is. FS for $100. Seems to depend on the girl. Park in the back and walk in the back.

IDontKnow21
01-14-18, 03:50
Hi,

Thanks, Mr. S.Lambert has been closed last few times I went. If you have a car, hit Ace in Whittier. It's not to far from Lambert. Maybe 25 minutes or so.

Member #5990
01-14-18, 03:54
I went to lavender today. Had never been, but their BP ad is intriguing. So I give mamasan. 4 for hhr. I asked about 45. She said if I needed more time, they would add. 2. I lie face down on table. In comes cici. She has cold hands, but looks nice. She asks what I want. I told her I had. 8. She said that would get a HJ. I said no way-. 4 everywhere else. She stayed firm and so did I. Asked for my money back, I was out of there. Mamasan have me money back and I headed over to mimosa. I really like it there. Today, I drew cherry. Really hot African American girl with pierced nipples and a big booty. She was a lot of fun. Wound up on top of me while I was on my back. One leg was between my legs, while other was on my side. She basically rode my leg and gave a fun HJ. Would definitely go back.

Doggiefun29
01-14-18, 04:43
Couple of weeks ago I went to Pavilion to try it out. I walk in and a middleaged women takes my hand and enthusiastically takes me to a room. I get naked and on the table, she comes in a the massage starts. Two minutes later, two mongers come in. Stating that they called and confirmed. But apparently only one girl was available. So my technicians says she has to cut it quick, and brings me $5 back haha. Goes for a quick BJ, then does a jackhammer HJ. Gets me out of there in a hurry so she can tend to the other guy. Still paid. 4 tip. Ughh so annoying. Maybe ill try one more time. Any younger ones there?

Lovergrrl
01-14-18, 12:48
Been Hitting this place CKB in Westminster. $30 to get in. BBJ's seem readily available here for $60. Have had a couple. Girls all seem between 30 to 40, but look pretty good to me anyway, but I'm in my 50's so there it is. FS for $100. Seems to depend on the girl. Park in the back and walk in the back.Yeah this place and its sister AMP on Bolsa are pretty much guarantees. I always seem to get Coco (tall, med build, around 35) who gives a lazy but effective massage. Cracks me up how she will be in the middle of servicing me while yelling back and forth to the other RA's nearby.

Wicked1
01-14-18, 15:36
Nope.

After I got turned away I was curious about it so I called from my car and disguised my voice so I sounded more like a guy. I asked how much a massage was and was told $50/ hr over the phone. So they will acknowledge that they offer massages over the phone. When you show up in person it's complete denial. I've moved on to other places in the area and just avoid the place.You never know. Some places get very careful and are told no touch if they hear they are under popo scrutiny. They still need to work, so every customer is a dice roll. Like hitting a checkpoint after happy hour. Probably less paranoid when things calm down.

DJones
01-14-18, 18:28
Are nuru providers expecting a tip on top of fee these days? When the gurus were in full swing, it was a flat fee service. Now it seems like the other places charge the same $120 / hh but a tip is expected. Or is the girl trying to play me?

MrSunnyHills
01-14-18, 19:49
Saw on Yelp that Ace was closed. Note sure if it was true, but ended up with a bit more time available, so trekked up to SGV to Meng. OK but not worth the drive in this case.

Lambert has been closed last few times I went. If you have a car, hit Ace in Whittier. It's not to far from Lambert. Maybe 25 minutes or so.

IDontKnow21
01-14-18, 20:52
Saw on Yelp that Ace was closed. Note sure if it was true, but ended up with a bit more time available, so trekked up to SGV to Meng. OK but not worth the drive in this case.I went to Ace a couple weeks ago. Haven't been that way since though.

Lovergrrl
01-14-18, 22:50
Saw on Yelp that Ace was closed. Note sure if it was true, but ended up with a bit more time available, so trekked up to SGV to Meng. OK but not worth the drive in this case.If you're in the Meng neighborhood I think better off going down the street to Perfect instead.

At least the RA's there aren't 600 yo.

MrSunnyHills
01-15-18, 09:54
I went to Ace a couple weeks ago. Haven't been that way since though.Should have taken your advice. Next trip.

MrSunnyHills
01-15-18, 09:55
If you're in the Meng neighborhood I think better off going down the street to Perfect instead.

At least the RA's there aren't 600 yo.Thanks Lvr. Will try.

Chris Jenner
01-15-18, 15:00
Has anyone seen Rose from Bio Spa? I don't see any intel on her and would love to know details about her.

LookslikeLE
01-15-18, 16:45
Stopped by Lambert for a first time this year and it is empty. RIP.

After so many years I need to find a new place in North OC. Preferably with a shower. I'll miss that.

PaperTiger24
01-15-18, 17:35
Has anyone seen Rose from Bio Spa? I don't see any intel on her and would love to know details about her.Homies with Molly. Black or black mixed. Early 20's and a bit on the thicker side.

TravelGuy22
01-15-18, 18:36
Homies with Molly. Black or black mixed. Early 20's and a bit on the thicker side.Can also confirm. She's black, early-20's, very bubbly attitude. I didn't get much with her, took her top off and left her bottom on. Did a nice HJ and got to play with her tits. Standard. 4 tip.

Wicked1
01-15-18, 19:21
I was in GG a few weeks ago and decided to try rose 999, after reading all the reviews I was looking forward to dumping some cash there. I googled the name and found directions to a strip mall off euc and 22. I park walk up to the door but it's locked, I get buzzed in by a super cute girl with another sitting on the couch next to the door. She asked what I wanted, I laughed and told her a massage. She looked me straight in the eye and said we don't do massages only hair and nails. I can smell the nail chemicals but didn't really think about it. I said "really? The girl on the sofa never even looked up. I was thinking WTF? Do I look like Le? So I walked out very disappointed when I looked back the girl was in the doirvway looking at me. Oh well.

So I went to Villa orange next to 31 flavors. A girl at the desk had a Bebe shirt on, I asked if Bebe was here she said yes, I'm bebe. She looked good, in her early 40's. I have her 40 for 30 and went to my room, undressed and laid on the table. When she walked in I stood up and gave her a hug and grabbed her ass. She had a nice size rack and asked me what I wanted I said everything. Apparently she doesn't do everything No FS Only BJ, I wanted FS but she continued that she never does FS, she asked how I knew about this place, the internet?

So I settled on he with lots of hand exploring for a 60 tip. She also did not allow any mouth contact with her boobs. Rules, rules, rules. I won't be going back there but I do want to know what the dealio is with R999? Are there 2?I did go to see my ATF there. They indeed had some suspicious sniffing around and have had to be cautious. Sweet babes, just nervous. I agree with the previous poster and just ask for a half or whole hr. Things seem to be calming down and returning to normal.

Wicked1
01-15-18, 20:47
Has anyone seen Lily, the younger girl at Rose 999? I usually go to my go to and while occasionally when Anna isn't available, I've seen Cookie and Tammy but never had the timing to have a session with Lily. She's a cute young doll. I've read of another older Lily here but I've not seen nor asked about her. Not sure how the ATF is with me fishing in the same pond!

SCJohn
01-15-18, 22:32
Homies with Molly. Black or black mixed. Early 20's and a bit on the thicker side.Maybe she can get Molly to stop by for a quick visit.

AidanJ329
01-15-18, 23:14
So upon a lot of curiosity and recommendations I decided to go to Mimosa in Orange. Let me just put this out there (as if it hasn't already LOL) but this place is pricey! As a younger monger I'd only go here when a paycheck went real well. $ to house for hh nuru and then was lead into a room. Jessica came in about 5'4? Or smaller idk. C cups for sure however not sure if they were bolt ons. If they are they did a really good job. Really nice booty too. She didn't negotiate at the beginng it was at the end. The session went really smooth she is great at small talk and was not awkward. On the flip she already knew what I wanted a went right to work. One of my best HE's yet. She asked for. 4 but I wish I had more on me! She was very sweet even after the massage so I def recommend. Total damage $ . 4.

IDontKnow21
01-16-18, 02:32
Should have taken your advice. Next trip.Too bad about Lambert. Ace is a good replacement though.

NoClue02
01-16-18, 03:01
Has anyone seen Lily, the younger girl at Rose 999? I usually go to my go to and while occasionally when Anna isn't available, I've seen Cookie and Tammy but never had the timing to have a session with Lily. She's a cute young doll. I've read of another older Lily here but I've not seen nor asked about her. Not sure how the ATF is with me fishing in the same pond!Wonder if this is the same Lily at Amazing Spa in Anaheim? Anyone know where she went, if you had a chance to try her out at Amazing Spa? Mamasan said words get out, and bunch of people came and asked for her so she left the place.

TheOCman
01-16-18, 14:50
You mention you paid for nuru but no details. Did you actually get nuru? How was it, was it worth it? Thanks.

So upon a lot of curiosity and recommendations I decided to go to Mimosa in Orange. Let me just put this out there (as if it hasn't already LOL) but this place is pricey! As a younger monger I'd only go here when a paycheck went real well. $ to house for hh nuru and then was lead into a room. Jessica came in about 5'4? Or smaller idk. C cups for sure however not sure if they were bolt ons. If they are they did a really good job. Really nice booty too. She didn't negotiate at the beginng it was at the end. The session went really smooth she is great at small talk and was not awkward. On the flip she already knew what I wanted a went right to work. One of my best HE's yet. She asked for. 4 but I wish I had more on me! She was very sweet even after the massage so I def recommend. Total damage $ . 4.

TravelGuy22
01-16-18, 14:51
After reading numerous reviews on this place, I decided to make my way over there. Normally, I stay in the Irvine / LF / Laguna area and tend to avoid the real seedy places, but something about the reviews led me to good ole Westminster. Since it was pouring rain on this day, it actually provided a nice cover-up to duck in and and duck out.

I was hoping to meet up with some of the aforementioned masseuses but their phone wasn't working that day, so I just went there and tried my luck. After giving the 1 hr fee. 35, I was led the room in the way back that actually had a door! My masseuse was Lucy, she told me she has only been there for 3 weeks. Mid-40's, Asian, a 5/10, decent body and ok face. Since I'm able to speak mandarin, the massage went smoothly and the services we're already being discussed while I was getting massaged. Massage was decent, but the place itself is completely filthy (which is why Bio is my favorite for the cleanliness and non-seedy appearance). On to the flip, Lucy asked if I wanted an HJ or FS. I actually wanted a BBBJ, but she mentioned she did not do that. I was a bit bummed, so I opted for FS. Now here's where I feel it's YMMV. I feel I am a decent looking guy, who stays in shape. So she asked if I had a cover with me, I said no. But she said that's ok then, she normally doesn't do BBFS, but was open this time. I was a bit hesitant due to her mileage and the seediness of this place, but of course the little head won and I opted for BBFS. She removed all her clothes, laid on the table in spread eagle and invited me in. She had a a little Bush and her tits was nice. I slide right in and begin pounding away. She starts to get really wet and I am almost ready to unload so I asked to switch to CG. She wanted to stay in mish, but reluctantly switched. While on top, she begins riding away. The table is squeaking loudly and her silent ruffled moans turn to loud pants. At one point the mamasan, lightly knocked on our door as a sign to quiet down. I finally unloaded in her in CG. She got up and 4-days worth of build up comes dribbling out onto my stomach. She gets some wet naps to clean us down. I give her. 85 tip and I'm on my way out. Total Damage $1. 2.

I probably will not be returning, the thrill of a new parlor is fun and all. But I really hate the seedy / dirty parlors.

LovesToSploog
01-16-18, 16:27
I went to lavender today. Had never been, but their BP ad is intriguing. So I give mamasan. 4 for hhr. I asked about 45. She said if I needed more time, they would add. 2. I lie face down on table. In comes cici. She has cold hands, but looks nice. She asks what I want. I told her I had. 8. She said that would get a HJ. I said no way-. 4 everywhere else. She stayed firm and so did I. Asked for my money back, I was out of there. Mamasan have me money back and I headed over to mimosa. I really like it there. Today, I drew cherry. Really hot African American girl with pierced nipples and a big booty. She was a lot of fun. Wound up on top of me while I was on my back. One leg was between my legs, while other was on my side. She basically rode my leg and gave a fun HJ. Would definitely go back.Do you know if Cherry is FS, I would like to visit regardless but FS would be best.

Tippi
01-16-18, 17:58
Which lucky one is this? The one people talk about is next to P&C Wellness. It is on Westminster and Magnolia.

After reading numerous reviews on this place, I decided to make my way over there. Normally, I stay in the Irvine / LF / Laguna area and tend to avoid the real seedy places, but something about the reviews led me to good ole Westminster. Since it was pouring rain on this day, it actually provided a nice cover-up to duck in and and duck out.

I was hoping to meet up with some of the aforementioned masseuses but their phone wasn't working that day, so I just went there and tried my luck. After giving the 1 hr fee. 35, I was led the room in the way back that actually had a door! My masseuse was Lucy, she told me she has only been there for 3 weeks. Mid-40's, Asian, a 5/10, decent body and ok face. Since I'm able to speak mandarin, the massage went smoothly and the services we're already being discussed while I was getting massaged. Massage was decent, but the place itself is completely filthy (which is why Bio is my favorite for the cleanliness and non-seedy appearance). On to the flip, Lucy asked if I wanted an HJ or FS. I actually wanted a BBBJ, but she mentioned she did not do that. I was a bit bummed, so I opted for FS. Now here's where I feel it's YMMV. I feel I am a decent looking guy, who stays in shape. So she asked if I had a cover with me, I said no. But she said that's ok then, she normally doesn't do BBFS, but was open this time. I was a bit hesitant due to her mileage and the seediness of this place, but of course the little head won and I opted for BBFS. She removed all her clothes, laid on the table in spread eagle and invited me in. She had a a little Bush and her tits was nice. I slide right in and begin pounding away. She starts to get really wet and I am almost ready to unload so I asked to switch to CG. She wanted to stay in mish, but reluctantly switched. While on top, she begins riding away. The table is squeaking loudly and her silent ruffled moans turn to loud pants. At one point the mamasan, lightly knocked on our door as a sign to quiet down. I finally unloaded in her in CG. She got up and 4-days worth of build up comes dribbling out onto my stomach. She gets some wet naps to clean us down. I give her. 85 tip and I'm on my way out. Total Damage $1. 2.

I probably will not be returning, the thrill of a new parlor is fun and all. But I really hate the seedy / dirty parlors.

Member #5990
01-17-18, 01:34
Do you know if Cherry is FS, I would like to visit regardless but FS would be best.My experiences and conversations with the girls at mimosa lead me to believe none of them are FS.

MrMoops
01-17-18, 02:01
I had read some pretty bad reports about the massage place just south of the post office on Main street, Santa Ana. But was driving by and figured what's the worst that can happen for sixty bucks, maybe I'll be the lucky one or things have changed.

The place was filthy, looked like shit, and smelled like shit. Missing my chance to turn out the door and run, I paid. 6 for an hour.

An older asian woman was sent into the room and gave me what was a fairly darn good massage all over. On par with a legit CMT. On the flip, as I was staring at the ceiling I saw two centipedes crawling in and out of the vent. So that was nice. At just short of an hour, she left for a few minutes. A much younger, and somewhat attractive girl came in and said "Hi honey, you want stay for 30 more minutes with me? Forty honey, forty".

What the hell why not, maybe the younger girls here are the finishers. She said "it's too hot in here!" and pulled the bath towel off my waist and replaced it with a thin small sheet not much larger than a dinner napkin. She proceeded to give me a very nice soft sensual massage all over my front. About 10 minutes in she moved the napkin off of me and pointed at Mr Happy and said "you do yourself if you want".

I put my hand on her bottom and said "well, how about if you do it".

She said "No. Not me. I never do".

I said "Well, don't worry I tip well".

She remained firm and refused again.

I wasn't in the mood to crank and would have stayed home if that's what I had in mind. She proceeded with a nice soft massage all over the front except for the one part. Neither of us replaced the sheet. She left to go get a wet towel to wipe me down, I got dressed and when she came back I said "Don't bother" and left. No tip.

Whatever shit smell was in that place has transferred on to me and now I have to go take a shower.

TOFTT indeed. AVOID.

AidanJ329
01-17-18, 03:29
You mention you paid for nuru but no details. Did you actually get nuru? How was it, was it worth it? Thanks.Yes a nuru massage was given, full skin to skin. If was pretty great if you ask me, it's pretty much what you imagine. If you have the money to blow I would say it's worth it. If you don't have that much cash then no but the girls that I saw at least were all bombshells, just stunning. I don't know how much they charge for the full hour but it's already pricey as it is for hh so I'd be careful of coming here to often. Don't want to burn a hole in your own wallet.

JoeBob3
01-17-18, 11:22
The Nuru experiences sound pretty cool. I'm hesitant to try because I wonder if there are risks of STD infection from having someone rub their privates all over your body (after rubbing their privates all over every one else's bodies). Anyone ever hear from std transmission from this kind of activity?

TravelGuy22
01-17-18, 14:16
Which lucky one is this? The one people talk about is next to P&C Wellness. It is on Westminster and Magnolia.The Lucky I went to was on Westminster / Beach. I'm not too familiar with the Westminster / GG area. They have 2 entrances. 1 in the front off Westminster and the 2nd is the back / side door entrance from the parking lot.

Onizuka
01-17-18, 15:48
Visited last week. Also, got "Kylie" (that's what it sounded like when she said it to me); good strong massage w / oil, on flip she offered covered BJ.

When she came in she had a piece of cellophane! Told her that's not going to work, she tried, it didn't. Went to the handshake instead after a few minutes.

All in all, not bad, she's a little beat, but nice personality, .35/.60. The latter because there was an attempt, next time no thanks to the plastic wrap.

Lucky Pavilion, Westminster.

Kaylie (Kay-Lee).

Poor English. Very bubbly and happy personality. Chubby, A or B-cup boobs. Good massage. Good tease. BBBJ. Could only take about 1/4 of me.

Great, happy personality. Satisfied with the massage and extras. Will repeat.

Damage: $35/ hr house fee + $65 BBBJCIM. $100 total.

Rob0202
01-17-18, 15:57
This spa was listed yesterday on back page at 20761 Lake Forest Dr. It shows multiple pics of beautiful girls when there are only 2 or 3 girls available. None of them remotely comes close to looking like any of the girls. What got my attention was how the spa is advertised. Not true in any sense. FYI.

Cwb1919
01-17-18, 21:23
Went to Sapphire in Santa Ana late night last week. . 4 house fee for hh. Was directed past the first door and told to wait. Waited about 10 min and got "Crystal" who has been mentioned before. Very cute, mid to late 20's Vietnamese. Asked how I wanted my massage, "Firm, please. " Surprisingly her massage technique was very good! I'm a bigger guy (6'2" 250+) so she was walking and using all of her petite frame to really give a very good massage. Great small talk. On the flip she asked if I wanted a "little fun. " Options were. 6 for standard HE, . 8 for topless HE, $ for fully nude. I opted for the $ fully nude. She disrobed and revealed a perfect little body. Great ass and nice boobs, especially for a petite asian girl. She began a sensual HJ with roaming allowed and encouraged. FIV and even a little FIA! After a few I asked if I could DATY. She responded no, that all she did was HJ and what was occurring. She did say other therapists will "do it all," but I didn't clarify if she meant there, or just in general. Great finish with myfringers buried deep in her flower that was naturally wet which was s nice touch. Overall a nice experience but a bit hard on the wallet since there was no FS. I did not try to negotiate since I thought $ included FS. I might try again to see if a repeat customer will be afforded more fun.

Fe Maiden
01-17-18, 21:58
This spa was listed yesterday on back page at 20761 Lake Forest Dr. It shows multiple pics of beautiful girls when there are only 2 or 3 girls available. None of them remotely comes close to looking like any of the girls. What got my attention was how the spa is advertised. Not true in any sense. FYI.YMMV as they say. I've had some great sensual massages and HE's there.

DenisVriend
01-17-18, 23:05
Has anyone been here? It's by Florence and Salt Lake. Just wondering how the service is there.

Rob0202
01-18-18, 02:12
YMMV as they say. I've had some great sensual massages and HE's there.Tina and Vivian are the only two providers I've seen and been with all the times I've been there. Each gave a good HE.

The point is misrepresentation.

Fe Maiden
01-18-18, 08:37
The point is misrepresentation.Don't most AMP ads do the same as far as the pics?

Chris Wake
01-18-18, 14:38
Don't most AMP ads do the same as far as the pics?All AMPs use fake pics. A healthy tineye search reveals the true source of the models, actresses, etc they use for the ads. It's quite funny how they use relatively well known faces in the entertainment industry. Especially if they are korean actresses or japanese av stars.

HowdyDoody32
01-18-18, 15:45
Has anyone been here? It's by Florence and Salt Lake. Just wondering how the service is there.I have. Place is disguised as a herbal remedy shop. Bad neighborhood. They speak little english. I got CBJ cfs on first visit from a 5/10 latina for house fee plus 140. It was fun and I would go again if I wanted an average looking milfish latina.

Fe Maiden
01-18-18, 19:09
All AMPs use fake pics. A healthy tineye search reveals the true source of the models, actresses, etc they use for the ads. It's quite funny how they use relatively well known faces in the entertainment industry. Especially if they are korean actresses or japanese av stars.Exactly. Not sure why he was just pointing out the one place when they all pretty much do it.

NoClue02
01-18-18, 20:12
Do you know if Cherry is FS, I would like to visit regardless but FS would be best.Is this on gg? If so, this is a FS AMP. I got apple and cici in the past, and cici doesn't ask for money upfront. She gave me a quick but erotic rub and then just hopped on the table with a 69 CBJ and then to the main course. I gave her a benji and no complain from her. Apple on the other hand, did named her price, but settle FS for a benji as well. I have not try other but 2 of my buddies went here and got same service (forgot who, but not cici).

Chris Wake
01-18-18, 20:20
Exactly. Not sure why he was just pointing out the one place when they all pretty much do it.True that.

Member #5990
01-19-18, 01:24
Is this on gg? If so, this is a FS AMP. I got apple and cici in the past, and cici doesn't ask for money upfront. She gave me a quick but erotic rub and then just hopped on the table with a 69 CBJ and then to the main course. I gave her a benji and no complain from her. Apple on the other hand, did named her price, but settle FS for a benji as well. I have not try other but 2 of my buddies went here and got same service (forgot who, but not cici).This is on Chapman in Orange.

JZRed
01-19-18, 17:55
I need some good suggestions for massage spots in Santa Ana. Been to a few but it was a no go's on them. I need a little stress release spot. In serious need to launch my load! PLEASE HELP.

WowOhWow
01-19-18, 20:30
I tried a walk in here last week but wasn't able to be seen for a full hour at the time. I saw that they had new technicians on schedule as well as mentions here in the recent weeks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the newest staff and if they have any recommendations overall On who to see, I've had 30-50 yo so I'm looking For more youth. And any comments on their actual massage skills? I like me a good massage That takes up the entire hour.

Thanks you in advance.

JakeForTheWin
01-20-18, 01:51
Hi guys anyone know of if the girls at Honey Spa massage with do anything more than nuru and happy ending? I'm too scared to ask and don't want to seem thirsty. Its located in Costa Mesa BTW where all the other massages are. Thanks.

AlDawg111
01-20-18, 16:02
Anyone try Ocean Blue Spa in Santa Ana? PM me if they offer anything other than HE. Thanks!

OceansCross
01-21-18, 12:52
Might be a long shot but does anyone know where Bebe or Bibi from C&C all those years ago went before it closed down?

LovesToSploog
01-22-18, 03:52
Might be a long shot but does anyone know where Bebe or Bibi from C&C all those years ago went before it closed down?Try kings in Anaheim, by Euclid and Broadway. It's been a while since I saw one my ATF from c and c but I was able to track her down when they moved to brookhurst. Last place I know she was at was there at kings, so try and call to see if they recognize that name.

KingOfFighters
01-22-18, 03:53
I tried a walk in here last week but wasn't able to be seen for a full hour at the time. I saw that they had new technicians on schedule as well as mentions here in the recent weeks.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the newest staff and if they have any recommendations overall On who to see, I've had 30-50 yo so I'm looking For more youth. And any comments on their actual massage skills? I like me a good massage That takes up the entire hour.

Thanks you in advance.To me Bio Spa actually can get really great massage (at least from Kate). As far as I know, you will only get a HJ or a Ass Sliding on your brother, but no penetration or BJ of any sort.

LovesToSploog
01-22-18, 03:53
I need some good suggestions for massage spots in Santa Ana. Been to a few but it was a no go's on them. I need a little stress release spot. In serious need to launch my load! PLEASE HELP.I wrote about this a while back, but there aren't really that many, maybe by Fairview and Warner but best try Anaheim or garden grove.

BimmyJarkley
01-22-18, 17:29
Does anyon do FS at BioSpa? And if so are they attractive and is it worth it? Need names if possible.

Also, are there any GOOD FS providers near LF that do the standard house fee of less than. 5 (what you can pay in GG or Anaheim) and are okay with 1 - 1. 20 tip? If so, either a PM or forum post with info would be awesome. Thanks.

Dark Knight619
01-23-18, 04:40
Hi I'm from San Diego and came up for a Coffee shop tour. Before leaving I went to Lucky (thanks for the tip). Paid house fee and 60 for BBBJ cim. She was older and beat and pussy was friggin wet.

Morongo
01-23-18, 12:56
So it appears that Lucky is the new Fish & Chips.

Beware though! The hygiene at this place is super sketchy.

TravelGuy22
01-23-18, 17:48
To me Bio Spa actually can get really great massage (at least from Kate). As far as I know, you will only get a HJ or a Ass Sliding on your brother, but no penetration or BJ of any sort.I second this. The only AMP I've been to in the OC area that provides a really good massage. Clean and discreet location. Interior is very spa-like and not your typical AMP. Unfortunately, menu isn't large.

YellowFinTuna
01-23-18, 23:50
Finally stepped up to Mimosa in Orange and after handing in my $ for the HHR Nuru, amazing sexy looking Jessica walks in and starts the massage. I asked if this was the start of the Nuru and she says. No? Asks if I paid the $, and I said yes and she said that she didn't do Nuru, didn't think the nuru person was in yet. At lunch time and continued with the massage. Kinda weird. I asked how much a massage was and she said. 6 for an hour so I settled for the massage for an HR. Unfortunately. No extras offered even after I straight out asked, . 8 looks, . 6 massage. Hugely disappointed. Don't know if I'll repeat.

Headed over to Kings in Westminster and got Linda on the 2nd floor. Nice looking but not as good as the amazing receptionist who took my. 35 for an HR. Linda did a great massage but ZERO extras. Very clear. Maybe because I got the front room and a kid was playing on a cell phone not 5 feet from my semi open walled room. Had to go to #3 to get the job done. 3 Hours on the table almost seemed like a part time job today.

OakOak22
01-24-18, 12:52
Try kings in Anaheim, by Euclid and Broadway. It's been a while since I saw one my ATF from c and c but I was able to track her down when they moved to brookhurst. Last place I know she was at was there at kings, so try and call to see if they recognize that name.What was the name of your ATF that works at King?

OakOak22
01-24-18, 12:53
I need some good suggestions for massage spots in Santa Ana. Been to a few but it was a no go's on them. I need a little stress release spot. In serious need to launch my load! PLEASE HELP.Try Sapphire massage on main. Can get a little pricey but they get the job done and they're open until 2 am most days. Ask for Crystal or Ivy.

Spud666
01-24-18, 17:41
Went there on my lunch break. Had Mariann. Nice sensual massage with slow and talented HE. . 40 hh. 40 tip.

OakOak22
01-25-18, 18:53
Thought I'd try here since we have some seasoned mongers.

There was a chick that worked at sapphire massage on main in Santa Ana by the name of Nina. She was Asian, thin but with nice perky b's and an amazing booty. She had lots of tattoos all over. She no longer works at sapphire but I wanted to see if anyone has seen her working at another AMP.

Thanks everyone!

Quinby1
01-26-18, 00:13
So it appears that Lucky is the new Fish & Chips.

Beware though! The hygiene at this place is super sketchy.I was last here a year ago and the place was full of grannies. Unless the providers were changed out recently, I'd pass on this place.

Lovergrrl
01-26-18, 02:20
I was last here a year ago and the place was full of grannies. Unless the providers were changed out recently, I'd pass on this place.Was there last week and believe me, I've seen worse. The provider I got was no beauty queen, but she had a good body with some nice C bolt ons and a very fun and adventurous personality. When I used the restroom before leaving I saw 3 more providers near the front of the business and they all looked to be in their late 30's to early 40's. Two of them were pretty cute. So maybe things have improved a bit recently.

Love Y
01-26-18, 07:08
Yellowfin,

This is baffling. Both Mimosa & Kings are all about Nuru & fun. Especially Jessica. You sure there was nothing from your end that implied LE?

Finally stepped up to Mimosa in Orange and after handing in my $ for the HHR Nuru, amazing sexy looking Jessica walks in and starts the massage. I asked if this was the start of the Nuru and she says. No? Asks if I paid the $, and I said yes and she said that she didn't do Nuru, didn't think the nuru person was in yet. At lunch time and continued with the massage. Kinda weird. I asked how much a massage was and she said. 6 for an hour so I settled for the massage for an HR. Unfortunately. No extras offered even after I straight out asked, . 8 looks, . 6 massage. Hugely disappointed. Don't know if I'll repeat.

Headed over to Kings in Westminster and got Linda on the 2nd floor. Nice looking but not as good as the amazing receptionist who took my. 35 for an HR. Linda did a great massage but ZERO extras. Very clear. Maybe because I got the front room and a kid was playing on a cell phone not 5 feet from my semi open walled room. Had to go to #3 to get the job done. 3 Hours on the table almost seemed like a part time job today.

Cwb1919
01-26-18, 22:32
I was thinking the same thing, that maybe she thought LE was involved. When I visited Mimosa a couple of months ago I had Tiffany and had an amazing time. I had actually left my boxers on as I wasn't sure what to expect (newbie). Upon entering the room Tiffany iintroduced herself and then immediately said I needed to, "take those off. We do nuru here" and promptly got completely naked herself, all of this happening within about 1 minute. I wonder if they are just being wary. For what it's worth there was no mention of a requisite tip $ until near the very end of my massage after it was very obvious there was a HE to be had.

Yellowfin,

This is baffling. Both Mimosa & Kings are all about Nuru & fun. Especially Jessica. You sure there was nothing from your end that implied LE?

Walbrid
01-27-18, 07:40
Hi guys anyone know of if the girls at Honey Spa massage with do anything more than nuru and happy ending? I'm too scared to ask and don't want to seem thirsty. Its located in Costa Mesa BTW where all the other massages are. Thanks.I have no idea, but I've always wondered about that place. How much for a Nuru? Is it full nude Nuru? How do the girls look?

YellowFinTuna
01-28-18, 03:10
I was wondering the same thing about me looking like LE but I use the same MO I always use and I even drove a pickup instead of a car this time. Maybe simply a mix-up at MM and who knows at Kings. Definitely won't go to Kings again because the face rest was a somewhat smelly airplane neck pillow looking thing and I didn't like the lack of privacy. MM could have just been bad luck / timing.

I"ll try again next month at MM and report back. YFT.

FarFarAway
01-28-18, 20:52
I am looking for a nail salon that does male pedicures + a happy ending (once they get to know you). In the Irvine / LF corridor. FarFarAway.

Mr Sixty
01-29-18, 18:23
After reading all the reports here, I decided to check out Honey Spa, as I was in the areas. Because I'm going to talk about specifics, I'm going to follow the old rule of talking about only two of three of the location, the girl, and the acts. I'll be leaving out the girl's name. Your mileage probably won't vary much, because I a) told mamasan it was my first visit there, and b) was completely passive and never discussed a tip until everything was done.

First, let me say it is NOT true nuru, no matter what Honey may say in its ads. There is no air mattress, and they do not use nuru gel.

Mamasan, who was younger than most and kind of cute herself, although also kind of rude, led me back, and wrote the girl's name on the board. My provider was pretty AND has a great personality. Smart, easy to talk to.

The session started off with a regular massage. It was actually quite decent. Mostly shoulders and mid / lower back, with no teasing at all. As I said, I was very passive, as I wanted to let it go where it may. After a few minutes, she had me flip, and I had the great pleasure of watching her slowly undress to reveal a very fine body: real curves (38 DD?) And just nicely toned and beautiful. Once she was undressed, she climbed on top of me and began the body to body part of the massage, which was like the most amazing foreplay session ever. Not quite GFE, unfortunately, but close enough to be fun. Unlike my one previous session, many years ago, there was no real direct body-to-body sliding, more like she slid various parts of her on various parts of me. In some ways it was sexier, but it was also less like sex, and more like teasing. With all the attention on 60 Jr. , I found I got very sensitive very fast.

To be clear, there was NO penetration. She did body slide in cowgirl, Russian, and then RCG. As I neared the end, she delivered a great, energetic HE while in RCG mode. Without being obvious or stingy about it, my touching was limited, and there was an apparent NFZ in the south and north. No feeding, either.

It was one of the most fun times I've had without actual sex. Afterwards, she cleaned me up, then handed me a towel to clean myself further, and. Unlike Blue Moon in the Valley. She removed all the sheets from the table and bundled them up.

As I handed her the tip, I realized she had never mentioned it at all. She seemed happy with a hundred, and I was sure happy with our session.

Notes: I've seen various mentions here and elsewhere of the location of Honey Spa. Some listings say it is Unit D, and some say it is upstairs. As of now, it is downstairs, to the left of the stairway, directly across from the entrance to the plaza. I think the number is 117, but I'm not 100% sure.

The night I went, the provider explained they had new uniforms: All providers now wear "scrubs. " Fortunately, these are the sexiest scrubs you've ever seen. If a nurse wore these, you would be happy to go to the doctor. They zip up in the front, which the porovider used to her advantage to show her prodigious DDs.

Based on their ads, Honey Spa has many different ethnicities available, but I don't think you are going to get a line up unless they are not busy. Judging by the parking lot, there were a lot of customers that night. In fact, as I walked through the building, there were guys coming and going from every single storefront, including the THC dispensary. This is a crazy location, and if I were staying in the OC for any amount of time, I would just hit up every place inside to see what's available.

Rob0202
01-29-18, 19:07
Barbara is relativy new. Been there maybe months. Has anyone had her as a provider? I don't even know what she looks like. Will anyone provide info about her?

JakeForTheWin
01-29-18, 19:17
I have no idea, but I've always wondered about that place. How much for a Nuru? Is it full nude Nuru? How do the girls look?Well compared to other spas I've been too they definitely keep it young and gorgeous ladies. Nuru is $100 + the amount of time you chose. I like it personally but looks like they have new uniforms apparently?? Can someone please elaborate.

Chris Jenner
01-30-18, 13:57
Barbara is relativy new. Been there maybe months. Has anyone had her as a provider? I don't even know what she looks like. Will anyone provide info about her?She is a late 30's viet lady. Haven't seen her because that is not my type but that is the word on the street.

Mr Sixty
01-30-18, 18:14
Well compared to other spas I've been too they definitely keep it young and gorgeous ladies. Nuru is $100 + the amount of time you chose. I like it personally but looks like they have new uniforms apparently?? Can someone please elaborate.The new uniform scrubs looks something like this: https://scrubscanada.ca/8921-thickbox_default/317-koi-lite-scrubs-serenity-double-zipper-top.jpg.

Chris Jenner
01-30-18, 18:48
The new uniform scrubs looks something like this: https://scrubscanada.ca/8921-thickbox_default/317-koi-lite-scrubs-serenity-double-zipper-top.jpg.These must be a new thing because I haven't seen them before and went there recently. They do look sexy though. Do the girls still offer a menu or are they more discrete about it now?

Fe Maiden
01-30-18, 18:53
Barbara is relativy new. Been there maybe months. Has anyone had her as a provider? I don't even know what she looks like. Will anyone provide info about her?Viet from what I heard.

Lovergrrl
01-30-18, 19:15
The new uniform scrubs looks something like this: https://scrubscanada.ca/8921-thickbox_default/317-koi-lite-scrubs-serenity-double-zipper-top.jpg.Interesting. Any ideas on why this was done? Give them an air of respectability, lol?

JakeForTheWin
01-30-18, 19:46
The new uniform scrubs looks something like this: https://scrubscanada.ca/8921-thickbox_default/317-koi-lite-scrubs-serenity-double-zipper-top.jpg.I saw the pics. Is it exactly like that or are the scrubs they use made to look sexier like maybe it's shorter and tighter bc that's a real turn on??

Rob0202
01-31-18, 05:55
Viet from what I heard.Has anyone had Barbara for their provider? Does anyone know what she looks like? Attractive? Body shape? Slim? Curvy? Athletic? Big tits? Is she a good provider?

Stevet35
01-31-18, 10:59
Hey guys, I am coming to visit your city this weekend. I have been RTFF but finding conflicting reports. Could you guide me to a nice AMP that would leave me with a smile my face and maybe some body to body? PM If necessary. Thanks in advance. Staying in Anaheim so someplace close would be great but can travel a little bit.

Rob0202
01-31-18, 14:42
She is a late 30's viet lady. Haven't seen her because that is not my type but that is the word on the street.Does anyone know if she, at least, provides HE? How far has she taken her services?

City Slicker
01-31-18, 19:00
This place is upstairs and have been my go-to place for the last few months. Based on tip from member on this site, I was able to enjoy Linda. She is MILF but kinda cute. Gives great massage and then a super slow and nice happy at the end. I've been very satisfy as I am always in need of a good massage and then release which she was able to provide. Hard to receive both at $30 value (usually 40 tips).

However she is gone now and I was not able to get her number or place she left to. Anyone help is greatly appreciated if you know where she went. Additionally, I like this place so anyone else there that provide. Please PM.

Stay safe,

City.

Lovergrrl
01-31-18, 19:24
Try Sapphire massage on main. Can get a little pricey but they get the job done and they're open until 2 am most days. Ask for Crystal or Ivy.Had a nice visit with Linda there very recently. She's a little loopy but sweet and knew how to get the job done. Recommended.

VaqueroNegro
01-31-18, 21:42
I saw the pics. Is it exactly like that or are the scrubs they use made to look sexier like maybe it's shorter and tighter bc that's a real turn on??It's pretty much like the pics which, to me, makes it kinda hot when the totally legit looking masseuse takes her top off. Based on the recommendations here, I tried this place out for the first time, and damn did I have a good time, moreso that at some FS places. It was much like the experiences already posted below, however, the girl I drew did allow feeding and FOV. I didn't try FIV, but might see if it's available next time. I want to try other girls also, but seeing that I might have lucked out and gotten one of the higher mileage ones (gorgeous body and face, too), I think I'll stick with her for at least a couple more visits.

Mr Sixty
01-31-18, 23:55
These must be a new thing because I haven't seen them before and went there recently. They do look sexy though. Do the girls still offer a menu or are they more discrete about it now?She said it was the first or second night of the new uniforms. I didn't ask for a menu. I jumped the gun and requested Nuru as we entered the room.

Mr Sixty
01-31-18, 23:57
I saw the pics. Is it exactly like that or are the scrubs they use made to look sexier like maybe it's shorter and tighter bc that's a real turn on??They are sexier than what's in the pics. Not necessarily shorter, but definitely tighter. Almost like a wet suit. Or maybe it was just my provider filled them out better. The cleavage behind the zipper was ga-ga inducing.

Mr Sixty
01-31-18, 23:58
Interesting. Any ideas on why this was done? Give them an air of respectability, lol?I don't know what they wore before. If something skimpy, maybe they decided to turn down the heat before they get raided? If not respectability, at least plausible deniability.

BatmanRobinBat
02-02-18, 19:23
Visited Orange Day on Tustin in Orange recently. Must be some change in ownership. Good shower area, comfortable beds but only massage, no extras anymore. Also, banner ad slightly misleading. 49/60 m only until noon.

WoodYee
02-02-18, 21:37
Went over to Cutie on Katella to check it out. . 60 for the hour and was greeted by an average looking hispanic woman named Carina or something like that. Took me to the room, stripped down and she came in and started a massage. Honestly the massage wasn't anything to write home about. I like heavy handed massages and she was doing medium to light the entire time. She was really paying a lot of attention to make sure I was covered the entire time with the towel. I thought maybe this was going to be a strikeout but on the flip she massaged for awhile and even had me covered then without even brushing the boys or anything then out of nowhere she asks if I want a full body massage. I was confused at first but then answered yes and she giggled. She then takes the towel off and starts jerking me and playing with the boys. Then she drops a digit on me which I'm totally cool with. Does a really great HE to completion. Ended up tipping. 40 The door fee is a little higher than I'd like but the HE was great. I might consider returning to try out others here as it's a convenient location for me.

-Woodyee.

James D 2004
02-02-18, 22:00
Interesting. Any ideas on why this was done? Give them an air of respectability, lol?Real scrubs are highly accessible! The top is wide open from the waist up and the pants are guarded only by rubber bands. Thought I doubt if that's the reason. Comfort at Tustin used to have real scrubs for uniform before the current iteration.

Walbrid
02-03-18, 10:36
She said it was the first or second night of the new uniforms. I didn't ask for a menu. I jumped the gun and requested Nuru as we entered the room.What was the cost of the Nuru BTW? And how did it go down exactly? Because I've heard mixed things.

SocalFootLove
02-03-18, 13:32
Does anyone know any good AMPs that cater to foot fetish?

ChromeXXX
02-03-18, 17:33
Just wondering, does anyone know where the girls from Purple Rain Spa (closed now) went? Regretting not getting their numbers.

Rob0202
02-03-18, 19:10
Has anyone experienced Vivian at this spa? How far is she willing to take HE? Is she more than rub and tug? Has anyone gone further with her?

SirMister
02-03-18, 19:57
Went there today.

I guess I went and they only had a couple of gals working.

Ended up somebody checked me in and I heard her yell Jenny. And than a Lucy came into my room.

After about 10 minutes another gal showed up and her name was Ruby.

Either way neither were my type.

Ruby kept asking if I wanted HE but I opted not to. I did fall asleep at one point so she said tired or sleepy to me and I said yes.

I won't go back I saw another gal. And though I'm getting older I'm more discriminatory about where I go most times. And if I don't like what I see I won't opt for more.

HowdyDoody32
02-05-18, 22:33
In Fullerton near CSUF. Went today (Monday).

Had 40 ish asian lady (I think Chinese, she didn't have that strong viet accent).

She was OK. Maybe a 6 body, 5 looks, massage was shit as usual.

HE only with groping and roaming butt and boobs under clothes allowed.

Lifted her shirt up to expose boobs a little but that's it.

Blew my load and left.

40 house 60 tip.

Probably won't be back. Place was dead. Only 1 girl working.

LovesToSploog
02-05-18, 23:11
After reading some reviews about this place, I thought I had to check it out. Got there around 6 pm, only one girl working, Candy. She's cute, young, and I wouldn't say thin or thick but probably juicy is the right word. Get in pay the $40 house fee and I am waiting, she starts off with nice touching, but then tells me what I want. Well I asked for FS and quoted me at $160 so I only told her I had $100. Being that I was not able to get full action, I told her HJ then and she said $60 but after told me CBJ with no clothes $100, so I'm a fan of mouth work so I did the deed. After a couple of minutes, I came and got cleaned up and left.

I suppose maybe I didn't get the right lady but what can I expect from a VMP. Maybe I got spoiled by the Massage Parlors in Guadalajara or the strip joints in Tijuana, but I was pretty disappointed. I don't regret that I went there since I wanted to check it out for a bit but I think I'm going to lay low here in the states.

LongChorizo
02-06-18, 02:23
This place is upstairs and have been my go-to place for the last few months. Based on tip from member on this site, I was able to enjoy Linda. She is MILF but kinda cute. Gives great massage and then a super slow and nice happy at the end. I've been very satisfy as I am always in need of a good massage and then release which she was able to provide. Hard to receive both at $30 value (usually 40 tips).

However she is gone now and I was not able to get her number or place she left to. Anyone help is greatly appreciated if you know where she went. Additionally, I like this place so anyone else there that provide. Please PM.

Stay safe,

City.Same here. I took one for the team but they told me Linda is gone. The session was 100% legit. I didn't try any funny business. Not even average massage. I won't be back. I want that Linda gal. Any tips? I got a lead on great massage and HE. You don't don't that often. This is a legit place too.

BrianKaneman
02-06-18, 11:15
4 pm on Monday.

In the corner of a small unassuming strip mall, super clean and very professional.

Did the Nuru for 30 minutes and did not regret it. (whole session lasted 45 minutes).

She came in, was FUCKING GORGEOUS, 25 years old, tight body and eyes to die for.

Used a squirt bottle with warm oil and went to town on the her front of her body.

Then she worked the oil on to my back using her body and can't say how great of an experience this was.

The flip was great can't stop thinking about it.

She said all the girls there are hot so come back and sample something new next time.

I love your city.

Oc Amper
02-06-18, 16:26
Clever, guess writing about Mimosa. Jeez, riddles.

4 pm on Monday.

In the corner of a small unassuming strip mall, super clean and very professional.

Did the Nuru for 30 minutes and did not regret it. (whole session lasted 45 minutes).

She came in, was FUCKING GORGEOUS, 25 years old, tight body and eyes to die for.

Used a squirt bottle with warm oil and went to town on the her front of her body.

Then she worked the oil on to my back using her body and can't say how great of an experience this was.

She said all the girls there are hot so come back and sample something new next time.

I love your city.

JakeForTheWin
02-08-18, 02:24
4 pm on Monday.

I love your city.I have to check it out, sounds pleasing.

GoodGuyMike100
02-08-18, 14:26
Any reviews on this provider? Independent I am assuming.

HeadHunter1969
02-08-18, 17:42
Does anyone know where Coco from EZ Relax is? She was'nt much to look at, but she was younger and thinner than the other aunties there and she really knew how to handle the pipe! Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Puritas
02-09-18, 13:07
4 pm on Monday.

I love your city.From what I recall about this place is there are no individual rooms, only drapes. This does not sound right??

Rob0202
02-09-18, 14:42
When reporting on AMPs info for location and providers would be quite helpful to let the readers know here, when and who is being discussed. Report the city so the reader can research Rub Maps for location.

King Kuts
02-09-18, 18:07
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.

JakeForTheWin
02-10-18, 01:35
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.Honey is a bit expensive compared to other massages but it's because they have new and clean rooms and nice showers. Plus the girls there don't go under a 6. At least from whom I've been with. You should try it out. BTW do you know if the person below is was writing about mimosa bc I would love to try that out.

SpikeBites
02-10-18, 02:23
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.Honey Spa was and is my first and only experience with AMPs, but I love it. I love it so much that I've been there 3 times already and its just as good as what I've described in my previous post and also what the other dude just posted a few days ago.

You won't regret it. And Yes, its $100 for "nuru" with HE. But the girls are so geniunely very good looking. I don't think they provide any extras but who knows. I never push for more.

Where is this place on Fairview you speak of? I am looking to try a different place.

Kknm1
02-10-18, 02:30
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.It's similar to the Fairview place, being said that you can find cute girls there but the mileage really depends on the girl. My favorite there was Paris, she is very nice with great attitude. 45 $ for the front and 100 $ for the girl inside if you want nuru, you can tip extra if you want but the girls told me they are happy with $ since the front already keep that 45 $.

Member #5990
02-10-18, 03:04
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.Honey charges. .5 at the door, $ tip.

Fairview charges $ at the door.

5 tip. They all do the same.

Member #5990
02-10-18, 03:05
From what I recall about this place is there are no individual rooms, only drapes. This does not sound right??They have doors. No drapes.

AidanJ329
02-10-18, 04:41
Has anyone been to the new spot, just opened on Fairview and Edinger? Also I've had no luck finding a Latina any pointers? Looking in the Anaheim / GG / Fullerton areas.

Member #5990
02-10-18, 10:21
Honey is a bit expensive compared to other massages but it's because they have new and clean rooms and nice showers. Plus the girls there don't go under a 6. At least from whom I've been with. You should try it out. BTW do you know if the person below is was writing about mimosa bc I would love to try that out.They girls at Fairview are the same as mimosa.

Lovergrrl
02-10-18, 12:02
I've been loyal to the spot on Fairview in SA for a bit. How does Honey compare to that spot? Might find out for myself regardless but would appreciate the feedback. The review with the $ tip scares me. Never added more than. 5 after $ at the door.Honey, BC & Mimosa are all very similar in service and otd prices.

IMHO the girls at Honey are better looking and more personable.

HowdyDoody32
02-10-18, 21:00
So today I went to OC and hit up Lucky Pav. Oh my God my masseuse was fat and ugly. And why oh why did I let her give me a handy lmfao?! She had a huge C-section scar too LOL. Her handy was so violent it almost killed Jr. I tried the old staring at the ceiling trick, but I just couldn't blow my load as it felt like an elephant was giving me a handy. So I rush out of there as fast as possible and just go to where I've always gone to in OC. Petite in Stanton. Place is a viet parlor, usually with OK-looking chicks in their early 30's, but today was different.

When I get massages, I am usually the fittest guy in the room. 5'6 135 lbs, I'm so skinny massages usually hurt. Most of the time, the girls even outweigh me lmfao. But in I go and this pretty viet girl (Jenny) in her late 20's walks in and she has a frigging rock hard body. Her body is a damn 9. 0 for sure. Her stomach is not just flat, but rock solid. She's not buff or chiseled or anything, but her stomach was hard enough to feel her muscles. She has a damn tiny waist and no fat at all. This chick, for the first time, is in better damn shape than I am and I work out 4-5 days a damn week. She has the body of a fitness model. This chick exercises and definitely lifts some weights. Face though is a 7, pretty, but nothing spectacular. English was good (said she was going to Santa Ana college or some shit). No massage at this place, it is a brothel and you go direct to fucking. Standard CBJ + CFS, hurry up and fuck me, here's your water and goodbye type of thing.

Frogger27
02-10-18, 23:34
New to the hobby and site, tried Cutie in Stanton for the first time. Don't remember name of woman. She was probably early 40's, very friendly, very very talkative haha. Overall good experience and might return at some point. Chose a half hour and was not at all rushed (may have actually slightly exceeded 30 minutes) and no mention of tip when HJ was offered, both pluses. Didn't ask for anything beyond HJ. Tipped 50 and she seemed happy with that amount.

Have a noob question for anyone willing to answer. Is it a red flag for a place to advertise being open super late, for example 3 AM? I'm curious about a place in Anaheim and maybe I'm being too paranoid but seems like a place like that is a lot more likely to be busted b / c why would a legit massage parlor be open at 3 AM?

SCJohn
02-11-18, 12:58
Have a noob question for anyone willing to answer. Is it a red flag for a place to advertise being open super late, for example 3 AM? I'm curious about a place in Anaheim and maybe I'm being too paranoid but seems like a place like that is a lot more likely to be busted b / c why would a legit massage parlor be open at 3 AM?Probably no bigger red flag than advertising on BP.

Welcome to the boards.

TheBenster
02-15-18, 17:25
Went to Joy Spa on Harbor in FV. She walked on my back and legs for like 55 minutes. The "massage" was good I guess, but no extras. Wasted $60 .

Rob0241
02-15-18, 18:40
Today I had a provider whose name begins with B at Bio Therapy.

She is an attractive Vietnamese lady. She stated for $1 she would go nude for my massage. I told her too much. HE went for $. 4.

She allowed me to rub her ass and nothing more. Her massage was meloncoly (sp). I will not ask for her again.

CJamesTX85
02-15-18, 22:06
So today I went to OC and hit up Lucky Pav. Oh my God my masseuse was fat and ugly. And why oh why did I let her give me a handy lmfao?! She had a huge C-section scar too LOL. Her handy was so violent it almost killed Jr. I tried the old staring at the ceiling trick, but I just couldn't blow my load as it felt like an elephant was giving me a handy. So I rush out of there as fast as possible and just go to where I've always gone to in OC. Petite in Stanton. Place is a viet parlor, usually with OK-looking chicks in their early 30's, but today was different.

When I get massages, I am usually the fittest guy in the room. 5'6 135 lbs, I'm so skinny massages usually hurt. Most of the time, the girls even outweigh me lmfao. But in I go and this pretty viet girl (Jenny) in her late 20's walks in and she has a frigging rock hard body. Her body is a damn 9. 0 for sure. Her stomach is not just flat, but rock solid. She's not buff or chiseled or anything, but her stomach was hard enough to feel her muscles. She has a damn tiny waist and no fat at all. This chick, for the first time, is in better damn shape than I am and I work out 4-5 days a damn week. She has the body of a fitness model. This chick exercises and definitely lifts some weights. Face though is a 7, pretty, but nothing spectacular. English was good (said she was going to Santa Ana college or some shit). No massage at this place, it is a brothel and you go direct to fucking. Standard CBJ + CFS, hurry up and fuck me, here's your water and goodbye type of thing.Petite is near my place and was working from home so went over there for lunch based on your post. Jenny was in and I was not disappointed at all. She said she dances a lot to keep in shape. Her bolts one are pretty obviously fake but I am ok with that. She actually gave a nice 10 min oil massage with lots of teasing. On flip she ask $. 4 for everything. No thanks. I don't go for that I just like nice massage and a little more so I know petite is t the right place but had to check Jenny out. Settles on. 6 but that cake full nude rub down with some Russian and as much breastplay as I wanted so it was worth the extra. 3 over the standard price and she was hot. Late 20's. 9 body face is cute.

NathanCross
02-16-18, 01:15
Petite is near my place and was working from home so went over there for lunch based on your post. Jenny was in and I was not disappointed at all. She said she dances a lot to keep in shape. Her bolts one are pretty obviously fake but I am ok with that. She actually gave a nice 10 min oil massage with lots of teasing. On flip she ask $. 4 for everything. No thanks. I don't go for that I just like nice massage and a little more so I know petite is t the right place but had to check Jenny out. Settles on. 6 but that cake full nude rub down with some Russian and as much breastplay as I wanted so it was worth the extra. 3 over the standard price and she was hot. Late 20's. 9 body face is cute.Which days does she work?

LovesToSploog
02-16-18, 03:33
On Sunday Feb 11, my friends and I were celebrating my bday weekend and after killing two bottles of tequila and cognac they left but I was left with a lit up candle. Knowing that I couldn't drive and most spas being closed, I ran to a massage parlor by McFadden and Harbor in Santa Ana right behind a shoe city. I was told there was no one available so I ran to first and harbor where I opted to the limited girls who were there. Got a 30 minute sesh and tried to touch the masseuse but no luck, after I pulled down my towel and asked for a HJ but no luck. Oh well, ran home and knocked out.

Turns out the McFadden and Harbor spa was robbed on Monday, such a shame, the poor lady that told me no one was available was beat and I haven't seen it open since, well at night at least.

TheBenster
02-16-18, 14:17
Went to Heavenly Spa in SA after the disappointment at Joy Spa. The place looks kinda trashy inside. 60 entry fee. Massage was okay, even though that I'd like to have a better build up and I don't like to chat in between. Offered B2 B for 80, settled for 70. Her face was a 5/10, but the body 9/10! Great work on her rack. A lot of sliding all over me, felt pretty great. Free roaming everywhere. After that I've got my first table shower and it's not the best experience for me. Don't know if I'd go there again, especially because it's not impossible that more extras are available.

HowdyDoody32
02-16-18, 14:46
Which days does she work?Friday she works. Smokin body. When I left last week I constantly thought why is this chick working at a place like this LOL? The place is a trip. As you go into the room papasan goes to his car and sits watching for cops lmfao.

Frogger27
02-17-18, 02:41
Not a good experience. I've been wanting to try this place and finally did. Paid for an hour FS and seriously got like 20 minutes. Woman seemed nice initially. She was probably in her 20's, far from a knockout but attractive. She began with a short massage which was cool, but then like 5 minutes into FS, she was already rushing me, asking me to try to finish, and then not long after she said she had to go and that was it and I didn't even finish. I've never had an issue at a massage parlor and always treat providers with respect so I don't know what to think, but totally feel like I got robbed and I regret not asking for money back. Just a weird and bad experience. Maybe someone can offer a different opinion on this place but based on my experience, I'd say stay far away.

Lovergrrl
02-17-18, 11:33
Not a good experience. I've been wanting to try this place and finally did. Paid for an hour FS and seriously got like 20 minutes. Woman seemed nice initially. She was probably in her 20's, far from a knockout but attractive. She began with a short massage which was cool, but then like 5 minutes into FS, she was already rushing me, asking me to try to finish, and then not long after she said she had to go and that was it and I didn't even finish. I've never had an issue at a massage parlor and always treat providers with respect so I don't know what to think, but totally feel like I got robbed and I regret not asking for money back. Just a weird and bad experience. Maybe someone can offer a different opinion on this place but based on my experience, I'd say stay far away.Thanks for sharing. Based on the latest review of this place on RM your experience was typical. And at $60/ hhr house fee too! No thanks.

Kampfire
02-17-18, 17:40
On Sunday Feb 11, my friends and I were celebrating my bday weekend and after killing two bottles of tequila and cognac they left but I was left with a lit up candle. Knowing that I couldn't drive and most spas being closed, I ran to a massage parlor by McFadden and Harbor in Santa Ana right behind a shoe city. I was told there was no one available so I ran to first and harbor where I opted to the limited girls who were there. Got a 30 minute sesh and tried to touch the masseuse but no luck, after I pulled down my towel and asked for a HJ but no luck. Oh well, ran home and knocked out.

Turns out the McFadden and Harbor spa was robbed on Monday, such a shame, the poor lady that told me no one was available was beat and I haven't seen it open since, well at night at least.I hope they catch the POS who robbed and beat the So Relax masseuse, she is a nice lady. They have very clear pics and video of him and his car in this report.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Surveillance-Video-Released-of-Massage-Parlor-Robbery-Assault-474102853.html

Ib Mike
02-17-18, 19:19
Not a good experience. I've been wanting to try this place and finally did. Paid for an hour FS and seriously got like 20 minutes. Woman seemed nice initially. She was probably in her 20's, far from a knockout but attractive. She began with a short massage which was cool, but then like 5 minutes into FS, she was already rushing me, asking me to try to finish, and then not long after she said she had to go and that was it and I didn't even finish. I've never had an issue at a massage parlor and always treat providers with respect so I don't know what to think, but totally feel like I got robbed and I regret not asking for money back. Just a weird and bad experience. Maybe someone can offer a different opinion on this place but based on my experience, I'd say stay far away.Yep, I had, more or less, the same thing happen to me in early January there. Won't return.

MackBlamba
02-17-18, 23:12
Anyone try Serenity on Beach / Chapman next to a Starbucks? Just saw it while I was in the drive thru. Got lots of reviews on RM.

TeenyWeeny
02-18-18, 10:34
Honey, BC & Mimosa are all very similar in service and otd prices.

IMHO the girls at Honey are better looking and more personable.Which spot has the most caucasian and asian girls?

Number Cruncher
02-18-18, 22:29
I hope they catch the POS who robbed and beat the So Relax masseuse, she is a nice lady. They have very clear pics and video of him and his car in this report.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Surveillance-Video-Released-of-Massage-Parlor-Robbery-Assault-474102853.htmlDumb fuck is ready to go to prison for $200. Props to Mamasan for calling the cops. I hope they get him. BTW. I got to try Bio in LF. I'm semi-retired from the scene, but come out of retirement every once in a while. Stay safe guys.

SecretAgent36
02-19-18, 19:36
You all have inspired me to make a stop at one of these AMP's I've been searching the web for something that wasn't sketchy for a first timer and REALLY dug deep into every possible post to see where I would eventually end up. Now to start, I'm a younger guy, tall and built and to be honest I look like a cop / military (I get asked all the time). Luckily I'm not haha. So after a ton of research I ended up at Lavender on GG Blvd on Saturday around 4 pm. Waited outside a while to see what kind of people were going in and I noticed that mamasan would look at someone once and then take them quickly to a room. Seamless. Maybe 2 seconds in the door way. Lead me to a room with good music and asks for. 4 at the door. I remove my clothes and lay face down and a petite girl named Tiffany comes in. Fake bolt ones but a beautiful perky size. My ears weren't tuned to Vietnamese so I had trouble understanding her but after I calmed down she was understandable. She could probably feel my heart beat and took the time to calm me down and played my ego a bit and got me to relax. I wouldn't say I got a massage but she did get on my back with elbows and knees and rubbed them on me for a bit. She talked to me close to my ear and definitely turned me on. Then within 2 minutes she said "Ok time to turn over" "Here's how it works here. . 4 HJ, . 6 CBJ, 4" I teased her and pretended like I had no clue what she was talking about and then said I was sorry that I only brought. 3. She said "oh honey that's not enough and I said how about I come see you next week if you give me a discount now. She debated for a bit and then said if I come back she could give me a deal. She grabbed my pants and wallet and I gave her. 3 and she got to work. I felt rushed at first but that was probably just me in my head. She gave an ok HJ but she made some great sounds that got me going. She pulled down her top and had some beautiful bolt ons and grabbed my hands and rubbed them on her. She moaned and licked my chest and kissed my body and after a few minutes I was satisfied and good to go. I loved how she cleaned me up and got me water and stayed in the room and helped me put my clothes on. It wasn't until I stood up that I realized how petite she was. I could have smuggled her out LOL. She teased me a little and said she works weekends only and said that I should come back so she could show me a good time. I told her I would and was on my way. Body was an 8. Face was an 8. HJ was a 6. Total damage was. 7. I'd definitely say it was worth it. Only complaint is that it's on a major street and I feel like everyone can see me. In my mind going in the middle of the day makes me less likely to get busted but who knows. Now here's the kicker.

I went back today at 1 pm. Walked in the door. Same lady and some guy maybe late 30's to mid 40's there both viet. Guy looked kinda OG gangster but I'm not easily intimidated so its no biggie. For some reason, him being there made me feel safer. Like he was a good look out. Lady leads me to the room. I giver her $ she gives me. 6 change and I lay down. I was hoping that I would get someone at least half as nice as my last experience becuase this time I was looking for FS. I was laying there for a disturbing amount of time and got kinda confused but after walks in Lisa. Just as good if not better looking. She comes in and rubs her hands on me so lightly its almost imperceptible. She talks dirty and says nice things to turn me on and I just mumbled to confirm that I liked what she was doing. After 2 minutes she asks me to flip and says FS is $. 6. I said how about $. 4 and she say "for you ok". I grabbed the $. 4 handed it to her and got back on the bed. She Takes off her cute dress and has a great body. To me she was a 10 because she was curvy but firm. I can imagine to most that she was at least an 8. So she rubs me down with a warm towel and takes out a condom and gave me a super long BJ. First half was decent and for some reason second half was just incredible. Almost lost control and blew it. I asked if she wanted to get on but she said I was too big and she had to do more BJ to turn herself on. I roamed for a bit and let her do her thing. She then said mish would make her feel better. So she got on bottom and put some lube on me and slid me right in. Now I don't think I'm that big but I can for certain tell you that I don't completely fit inside her. She was incredibly tight and she felt insanely good. I could tell that I did take her some getting used to. After a few minutes I asked to do doggy on the table and she turned over and holy crap. Possibly the best feeling in the world. I was in a good slow rythm and she was moaning lightly and talking dirty. Her booty was super firm. Almost confusingly firm but was definitely form working out. I busted and she moaned and said she was cumming too which in the moment was pretty believable but she was probably just making me feel good. She left a ton of cream on the condom when I pulled it out and she asked if the condom broke. I was certain it hadn't and she said "Oh I guess I like you. I want you to come back". She made me lay down and cleaned me up nicely with more warm towels. Left and got me water and came back in and kissed me and gave me a huge hug. Over all was absolutely worth the time and I can't thank you enough for writing detailed enough reports to make we want to try out this little adventure.

Summary.

Lavender on GG Blvd.

Tiffany - 8 body 8 face 5 HJ but worth the money. Total damage was. 7.

Lisa - 8-10 body 7-8 face and FS was an 11 out of ten. Total damage was $. 8. If I go back I will ask for Lisa just because.

I would love to go back but I feel like I shouldn't just stay at the same place every time. I am open to suggestions.

I really want to see Jenny at Petite.

Lovergrrl
02-20-18, 00:22
Anyone try Serenity on Beach / Chapman next to a Starbucks? Just saw it while I was in the drive thru. Got lots of reviews on RM.Been there a couple times. Was looking for little Spa and saw that they closed but the sign on the door said that the crew went over to Serenity. Got Kelly, a cute spinner in her late 20's or early 30's who spoke perfect English. Returned to see her a second time and was also pleased. She's small so she'll walk on your back and loves to crack the spine, LOL. While I was walking to the room last time saw a hot little number in a tight dress heading into another room so I'm sure there is fun to be had here.

Lovergrrl
02-20-18, 00:23
Which spot has the most caucasian and asian girls?They are about the same in their offerings. They each have a good selection of colors and flavors.

ChrisPoontang
02-20-18, 00:36
I've been two about 5 massage parlors in my life. 4 in the US and 1 in Rome and every time I overpaid for a massage and never got full service.

After listening to this segment its obvious some of you guys are getting lucky:

https://news.wgbh.org/2018/01/16/local-news/illicit-massage-parlors-are-across-massachusetts-why-police-action-so-rare

Note that the one monger is "in recovery".

LOL, yeah okay buddy. . if that's what you call it.

CleanStreet
02-20-18, 02:06
Went to King in Anaheim, went there a while back when it was named something else. It's a little horsehoe complex with not many cars. 1 way in / 1 way out but I leave some value in that it is a business and massages are not against the law.

Opted for 30 min at .5, got taken to a room. Cute little Latina walks in thin with a nice Latina booty. Get the universal sign for FS. Starts with a CBJ, allowed FIV, jumps up for multiple positions. I had a hard time so she finished with HJ while I fingered her. She put in work and I used all my time with no complaints. She never mentioned $ so I gave 1.2 and she seemed happy.

Unfortunately I didn't get her name but I'll return to see if the stable has gotten better with the name change. So far so good.

Rob0241
02-20-18, 06:13
Dumb fuck is ready to go to prison for $200. Props to Mamasan for calling the cops. I hope they get him. BTW. I got to try Bio in LF. I'm semi-retired from the scene, but come out of retirement every once in a while. Stay safe guys.Bio is my atf. I've had Sarah, Ashley (no longer there), Jade and Barbara. Sarah, attractive, 40 ish, nice rack, HJ too mechanical. Ashley, loved DATY and gave good HJ. Jade, attractive, nice body, cute tits, loves DATY and gives good HJ. Enjoys good conversation. Barbara, attractive, no touch, too mechanical HJ. Tried to rub her ass but she kept her legs together. Haven't had Meyu. She's a cutie. Had appt with but she wanted the room completely dark. No deal.

Please tell me who you had and how was her service?

BigMike29
02-21-18, 01:36
What are the cross streets that this massage place is located, I really have been dying to go to a Latina MP.

Went to King in Anaheim, went there a while back when it was named something else. It's a little horsehoe complex with not many cars. 1 way in / 1 way out but I leave some value in that it is a business and massages are not against the law.

Opted for 30 min at .5, got taken to a room. Cute little Latina walks in thin with a nice Latina booty. Get the universal sign for FS. Starts with a CBJ, allowed FIV, jumps up for multiple positions. I had a hard time so she finished with HJ while I fingered her. She put in work and I used all my time with no complaints. She never mentioned $ so I gave 1.2 and she seemed happy.

Unfortunately I didn't get her name but I'll return to see if the stable has gotten better with the name change. So far so good.

CleanStreet
02-21-18, 16:30
Euclid / Broadway.

What are the cross streets that this massage place is located, I really have been dying to go to a Latina MP.

MackBlamba
02-21-18, 22:27
Thank you. It's nice to find places where the girls can speak good English. Never been to any spas in Stanton.

Been there a couple times. Was looking for little Spa and saw that they closed but the sign on the door said that the crew went over to Serenity. Got Kelly, a cute spinner in her late 20's or early 30's who spoke perfect English. Returned to see her a second time and was also pleased. She's small so she'll walk on your back and loves to crack the spine, LOL. While I was walking to the room last time saw a hot little number in a tight dress heading into another room so I'm sure there is fun to be had here.

SaltyDog
02-21-18, 23:15

Unfortunately I didn't get her name but I'll return to see if the stable has gotten better with the name change. So far so good.I think it's pretty well known mentioning $ can be a problem, a big problem for a provider so I think it's a good thing to be that descreet I like, and safe.

I fiinally found that Latinas ain't my thing! I love those purple liped Asians.

JamesMcCoy692
02-22-18, 11:44
I finally got a chance to check out Honey. I got Scarlett who introduced herself as "the token red head. " She was very fit and petite. Had some sexy tats too. You could definitely tell she works out by looking at her arms and shoulders, not buff but definitely defined. She was very professional and nice. She got undressed and started the nuru massage. She had very strong hands and gave a pretty good massage as she sat naked on my butt. When she started sliding on my she would stop at the top of the slide and run her lips across my ear. It was pretty hot. On the flip she stared massaging me again on my chest instead of sliding right away. It was OK but at that point I just wanted to feel her slide on my dick, not a chest massage. When she finally started sliding on me again it she would stop at the top sometimes and rub her nose on mine. It made me super hard and want to kiss her. One of the times she did it I kinda pushed my lips out a bit and she backed off. I never asked if kissing was OK, but I got the feeling that the nose thing was about all you'd get. She finished me off with a HJ while she stood next to me. Overall she was pretty good. Not quite as good as other nuru I've gotten though. She never slid her ass on me. Usually I'll have a girl that will slide with you both facing the ceiling while she grinds and slides her ass on you. Or she will slide in a 69 position so her ass and pussy are in your face while she slides on you and gives you your HJ, but she only slid her tits on me. I'll probably go back and try a different girl and see if I get more of a "guru" experience, but overall it was pretty good. I'm curious about the other spas in that same complex. I think there were like 4 other MPs there.

Oc Amper
02-22-18, 12:15
Mentioning prices and or location is NOT an issue. Market pricing is well known by all.

Remember this forum is not likely usable as evidence of a crime. It is anonymous users telling stories, which may or may not be true in whole or in part. The other thing to consider, there are other sites which contain review style information and include prices and a more structured input and delivery of information.

This site is wonderful because it is a discussion forum, which often includes details that we all want to know. Without those details, the value of the post diminishes very quickly.

I think it's pretty well known mentioning $ can be a problem, a big problem for a provider so I think it's a good thing to be that descreet I like, and safe.

I fiinally found that Latinas ain't my thing! I love those purple liped Asians.

PoorAndWeird
02-22-18, 13:30
Had to run some errands in OC yesterday so I took some detours to check out some parlors.

I first stopped by rose 999 and upon arrival a young viet teen looking woman in white shorts was up front talking to the mamas an.

My jaw dropped just at her sight, so I hurried and opened the door to make an appt.

Unfortunately the mamas an told me they weren't taking any more appts that night. It was 7 pm.

I asked if there was any way and she said return tomorrow.

So I went down the block to lavender. Upon reading the reviews here, I asked to see if lisa was working.

Paid the house fee and went to the room.

Lisa walked in and she was beautiful. 23 yo light skin petite viet. Cute little face and tiny build. She had some curves on her, and she insisted she is out of shape right now, but still her body was bangin. Nice soft bolt ons too.

They assumed since I requested a provider, that I was a return customer, so I went along with it. She kept saying "long time no see, you been a busy man". She then ask if she could get $. 0 before starting. I had no objections.

She started by giving me a warm towel wipe down, then she layer naked on top of me to warm me up. As the juices started flowing, she started with a nice HJ. She said you grow big LOL.

I asked for a bare BJ, but she said it wasn't good for me. So I let her give me a CBJ for a good 5-10 min.

Her oral skills were good, and she kept checking to see if I had popped, but judging from her oral, I didn't see myself popping anytime soon.

After she signaled for me to get up and cfs. She laid missionary and lubed up for penetration. Nice warm and tight poon. Definitely nice juicy breasts from this view.

I wanted to see that doggystyle ass so I had her flip. She moaned and kept saying cum for me baby. I heard other mongers in the hallway, but she didn't try and lower the volume at all.

Her ass was firm, soft, and tight. Not latina big, but good curves for an asian.

I gave her some nice slow pumping and moved to the plowing. After completion she wiped me down and cleaned me up. She said she loved how I did her. She then laid on top of me naked for another few minutes while I rubbed her ass and back.

She liked the compliments and asked me to come back again sooner than later this time.

On the way out, a younger asian american girl was in the hallway. Almost looked like princess j, with a definite american accent. She was another beautiful talent so I may consider paying lavender another visit.

Cheers.

SlappySalami
02-22-18, 14:27
Mentioning prices and or location is NOT an issue. Market pricing is well known by all.

Remember this forum is not likely usable as evidence of a crime. It is anonymous users telling stories, which may or may not be true in whole or in part. The other thing to consider, there are other sites which contain review style information and include prices and a more structured input and delivery of information.

This site is wonderful because it is a discussion forum, which often includes details that we all want to know. Without those details, the value of the post diminishes very quickly.Actually the cops often use rubmaps, craigslist, backpage, ECCIE, etc. As evidence in their prostitution related cases. They usually use rubmaps as their main tool.

They show the judge and jury the reviews quite liberally and I noticed nobody really objects for some reason. I think these review sites are just entertainment and hearsay, but I am shocked and really perplexed they can use that shit as evidence.

I think this shit should not be able to be used in prosecutions because the posters are anonymous and they cannot be cross examined, but the 6th amendment applies to witnesses and crap so I have no friggin idea. That's why it's best not to talk about money exchanged. That is the problem with these review sites, all the cheap fuckers who insist on finding out the lowest possible price for services and demanding the reviewer post that crap. Fucking cheap morons ruin it for everybody.

Lovergrrl
02-22-18, 16:14
I finally got a chance to check out Honey. I got Scarlett who introduced herself as "the token red head. " She was very fit and petite. Had some sexy tats too. You could definitely tell she works out by looking at her arms and shoulders, not buff but definitely defined. She was very professional and nice. She got undressed and started the nuru massage. She had very strong hands and gave a pretty good massage as she sat naked on my butt. When she started sliding on my she would stop at the top of the slide and run her lips across my ear. It was pretty hot. On the flip she stared massaging me again on my chest instead of sliding right away. It was OK but at that point I just wanted to feel her slide on my dick, not a chest massage. When she finally started sliding on me again it she would stop at the top sometimes and rub her nose on mine. It made me super hard and want to kiss her. One of the times she did it I kinda pushed my lips out a bit and she backed off. I never asked if kissing was OK, but I got the feeling that the nose thing was about all you'd get. She finished me off with a HJ while she stood next to me. Overall she was pretty good. Not quite as good as other nuru I've gotten though. She never slid her ass on me. Usually I'll have a girl that will slide with you both facing the ceiling while she grinds and slides her ass on you. Or she will slide in a 69 position so her ass and pussy are in your face while she slides on you and gives you your HJ, but she only slid her tits on me. I'll probably go back and try a different girl and see if I get more of a "guru" experience, but overall it was pretty good. I'm curious about the other spas in that same complex. I think there were like 4 other MPs there.Scarlett is my go to girl at honey. Hot AF and knows how to bring the GFE where most others do not.

Chris Jenner
02-22-18, 20:29
Maybe she can get Molly to stop by for a quick visit.That would be amazing. Someone PM me if that ever happens.

JakeForTheWin
02-23-18, 19:17
Anyone know what happened to sara at honey spa, its been a while since I've seen her and every time I try to make an appointment with her she's never there. She's like in her early 20's and white and blonde. If anyone knows please let me know because I miss her.

Frogger27
02-23-18, 21:50
Noticed that petite massage in stanton is marked as closed on rubmaps. Is there anybody that can confirm that? I would hate for that to be the case.

DJones
02-24-18, 01:40
Anyone have any experience at the massage place on First at Euclid in SA? Sign just says Massage. Thanks.

PoorAndWeird
02-24-18, 13:04
Google lists as closed but it is indeed still open. Went yesterday.

Call the numbers on rm, and they'll text you back with ad info.

Noticed that petite massage in stanton is marked as closed on rubmaps. Is there anybody that can confirm that? I would hate for that to be the case.

HowdyDoody32
02-24-18, 14:47
Noticed that petite massage in stanton is marked as closed on rubmaps. Is there anybody that can confirm that? I would hate for that to be the case.I went 2 weeks ago. It was marked as closed by google too, but I went anyways just to see. Glad I did LOL!

Oc Amper
02-24-18, 23:14
There is a difference between police and courts. Sure, police can use tools that you mention, and probably more. Getting this admitted into a court proceeding, I would think would be impossible, considering something like the 6th amendment. Either way, point is moot.

There are other sites, as you mention. These sites list in detail, with prices and other details in a structured manner. To ask that members here submit less information only serves to make those other sites have more value than this site.

The whole point, is to keep this community going, where there can be a free exchange of information and details.

Actually the cops often use rubmaps, craigslist, backpage, ECCIE, etc. As evidence in their prostitution related cases. They usually use rubmaps as their main tool.

They show the judge and jury the reviews quite liberally and I noticed nobody really objects for some reason. I think these review sites are just entertainment and hearsay, but I am shocked and really perplexed they can use that shit as evidence.

I think this shit should not be able to be used in prosecutions because the posters are anonymous and they cannot be cross examined, but the 6th amendment applies to witnesses and crap so I have no friggin idea. That's why it's best not to talk about money exchanged. That is the problem with these review sites, all the cheap fuckers who insist on finding out the lowest possible price for services and demanding the reviewer post that crap. Fucking cheap morons ruin it for everybody.

Vinifera
02-25-18, 00:55
just ask for a half or whole hr. Things seem to be calming down and returning to normal.Went Mon afternoon the 19th. Asked for half hour.

The RA refused. Pointed to the sign with Facial or European and said I would need to make appointment.

So not yet normal.

Tippi
02-25-18, 01:27
Anyone have any experience at the massage place on First at Euclid in SA? Sign just says Massage. Thanks.If you like be touched by fat ugly grandmom. That is the place you need to visit.

Chris Jenner
02-26-18, 03:37
Does anybody have any intel on boditec in LH. I hear they are selective on who can come and go. Is that true? How to get on their good side.

SlappySalami
02-26-18, 21:12
There is a difference between police and courts. Sure, police can use tools that you mention, and probably more. Getting this admitted into a court proceeding, I would think would be impossible, considering something like the 6th amendment. Either way, point is moot.

There are other sites, as you mention. These sites list in detail, with prices and other details in a structured manner. To ask that members here submit less information only serves to make those other sites have more value than this site.

The whole point, is to keep this community going, where there can be a free exchange of information and details.I appreciate your reply to my comment. However, you are simply not correct about getting this admitted into a court proceeding. I've seen it with my own eyes. The da will put their expert witness on the stand (vice investigator) and he will show the court a bunch of rubmaps reviews and the judge will make a stupid joke (very rude considering the seriousness of a criminal prosecution) "happy ending, har har har, etc. " even the bailiff will laugh because who the hell hasn't received a happy ending, or attended a bachelor party, or called some strippers into your suite in Las Vegas, or gone to Mexico to fuck?

Anyways, the only answer is de-criminalization such as what they have in Canada or France. In the Pigalle district of Paris, there's tons of hookers loitering in alleyways, or nearby the port in Barcelona there's always tons of working girls lurking around trying to get people's attention. There's mothers pushing strollers and nobody seems to care. It's just part of life.

Since all of that is illegal in this jurisdiction, the only answer for the time being is jury nullification. People need to do their civic duty and serve on a jury, and if its a prostitution case in which nobody is coerced and there is no violence, everybody is acting on their own will and accord, at the end of the trial, vote NOT guilty. Until there comes a day when the legislative branch does their job and de criminalizes prostitution, people need to show that the USA is way behind the rest of the civilized world regarding this topic and demand law enforcement stop wasting taxpayer money going after consenting adults having fun (customers and to some extent, the provider) or just trying to earn money as a single mommy (provider) and not hurting anybody.

You may recall the manager at Golden Spa got very unlucky and got charged with pimping. That is totally ridiculous because the girls are all consenting adults, they probably even have massage licenses, and the customers go there for a massage and the manager lady doesn't really know whether or not there is anything going on inside the rooms. She got 6 years in state prison for watching the door at a licensed massage parlour. Totally outrageous. And the guy who shot Kate Steinle got acquitted. There's something wrong with that picture.

Lovergrrl
02-27-18, 00:23
Does anybody have any intel on boditec in LH. I hear they are selective on who can come and go. Is that true? How to get on their good side.Never heard of the place and when I googled it it seemed like a very legit place with positive reviews from women.

With all of the other places in the area that offer great service w/o drama, why pick this place?

James D 2004
02-27-18, 00:37
... Golden Spa... Are there any news or other articles? Who are still brave enough to be the manager?

JakeForTheWin
02-27-18, 01:59
So I want to try Lavender Spa since there seems to be a fair amount of good reviews, just wondering how much would I need to bring and who do you recommend there? Also what should I expect, I've been to other massage parlors but the most they do is nuru and I want to try something a little different.

LaLake
02-27-18, 03:41
Here here. Totally agree w / SS on this subject. I lived in Australia for 9 years where it is legal. It is so NOT on any one's radar down under. It's a part of life there. Loved Sydney where college girls on holiday from Oz and other commonwealth nations (NZ, Malaysia, UK, etc) would post advertisements on the cork boards at local coffee shops at the beach.

Wally Wally
02-27-18, 10:30
Bio therapy lake forest, nice black lady. Also Barbara there most willing asian.

Top Ten has May she's most willing for the right $.

Almost all the girls at 5 star across from mile square do a good massage and finish.

Have not been to SH therapy for a while. NObody talks about it. Maybe only older ladies now? I dunno, use to be good times there with the dresses. Last visit I did have older so I haven't been back.

Lovergrrl
02-27-18, 11:40
New girl Allie- white, nice tanned toned body, shoulder length dark blonde hair, natural B's and a great smooth round ass. Early 20's. I don't remember any tats tho she might have had some small ones. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not really GFE but much better than some who are very mechanical and somewhat aloof. Gives a good nuru and knows how to hit the right buttons. House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5. I want to sample some more girls there but I will see Allie again for sure.

OakOak22
02-27-18, 13:02
In the city of orange close to Chapman and the 57 I had the most amazing experience. I finally found another place that will shave your balls and give you a wonderful release after. Woman was a beautiful Viet with an amazing ass and solid bolt ons. Pm me for info, what a keeper.

James D 2004
02-27-18, 14:01
Are there any news or other articles? Who are still brave enough to be the manager?I search for cases with federal prison sentences. Those with heavy sentences aren't too new. They own several parlors and they drove illegals across state lines to be prostitutes.

MissMeNow
02-27-18, 14:14
Does anybody have any intel on boditec in LH. I hear they are selective on who can come and go. Is that true? How to get on their good side.Need to be recommended or referred. Once through the hoops its well worth it. Lots of flavors for everyday of the week.

Xmul22
02-27-18, 15:35
House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5.So the total damage was $$ and a half for hhr nuru??

Lovergrrl
02-27-18, 16:07
So the total damage was $$ and a half for hhr nuru??No, sorry 'bout that.

$ and a half otd.

JakeForTheWin
02-27-18, 19:17
New girl Allie- white, nice tanned toned body, shoulder length dark blonde hair, natural B's and a great smooth round ass. Early 20's. I don't remember any tats tho she might have had some small ones. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not really GFE but much better than some who are very mechanical and somewhat aloof. Gives a good nuru and knows how to hit the right buttons. House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5. I want to sample some more girls there but I will see Allie again for sure.Is her session non rushed. Does she actually take the whole 30 minutes? Also I noticed there's a girl named Autumn who is also new there. Have you tried her?

Ldee7447
02-27-18, 20:53
New girl Allie- white, nice tanned toned body, shoulder length dark blonde hair, natural B's and a great smooth round ass. Early 20's. I don't remember any tats tho she might have had some small ones. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not really GFE but much better than some who are very mechanical and somewhat aloof. Gives a good nuru and knows how to hit the right buttons. House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5. I want to sample some more girls there but I will see Allie again for sure.Any other intel on looks for this place and bc? Jenni is very much not girl in pics. Neither is Cali is but difference is Cali is veryhot.

DJones
02-27-18, 21:58
If you like be touched by fat ugly grandmom. That is the place you need to visit.Thanks for the warning.

Canuck6234
02-28-18, 00:32
New girl Allie- white, nice tanned toned body, shoulder length dark blonde hair, natural B's and a great smooth round ass. Early 20's. I don't remember any tats tho she might have had some small ones. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not really GFE but much better than some who are very mechanical and somewhat aloof. Gives a good nuru and knows how to hit the right buttons. House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5. I want to sample some more girls there but I will see Allie again for sure.Hi, if I understood correctly that was 2 1/2 Benjamins.

Lovergrrl
02-28-18, 00:41
Hi, if I understood correctly that was 2 1/2 Benjamins.See post #15925.

Canuck6234
02-28-18, 00:46
See post #15925.My bad, I saw that after I posted. Thank you.

HapaBoy86
02-28-18, 06:03
Need to be recommended or referred. Once through the hoops its well worth it. Lots of flavors for everyday of the week.Is there a link for them or location?

PoorAndWeird
03-01-18, 00:30
Went last Friday to meet the elusive jenny.

Parked up front and the papasan was in the hallway telling me to go straight to the room.

40 for house.

Asked for jenny, and he said she was busy but Mia, her sister, was available. He said she was "better", but I said thanks, but could I see first.

So Mia came in, looked like younger 20's, light skin. I said thank you, but I would like to see Jenny.

So five minutes go by, and in she walks. The 26 yo Viet beauty. Def toned physique, and nice big bolt ons.

She asks for $.4 up front. I try and negotiate and she says I can do the ATM right there. Firm, and I wanted to feel that firm ass so I coughed up the chedda.

Starts with a soft HJ to warm up, and then proceeds to give a good CBJ. I start getting real hard and tell her I want to do doggy. She says right now? And I say I can wait, continue sucking LOL.

She gives a a few more good minutes of dome, and she lays on the table and tells me to do her mish.

She has her legs up to her ears, and she felt all meaty, tight, and warm.

I tell her if I can do doggy, so she bends over the table and I grab a hold of her waist.

Her ass was sculpted. Hips were curvy, but I could still grab her bones and just go to pound town.

I popped, and sit down, but she thinks I'm still good to go so she says what position next. I say I came, and she says OK.

She says if I like younger, come back for her sister, but I told her I'd only come back for the more pretty one.

On the way out papasan complimented me on my car. JDM. I was parked next to his stanced Chrysler LOL.

JakeForTheWin
03-01-18, 11:26
Went last Friday to meet the elusive jenny.

Parked up front and the papasan was in the hallway telling me to go straight to the room.

40 for house.

Asked for jenny, and he said she was busy but Mia, her sister, was available. He said she was "better", but I said thanks, but could I see first.

So Mia came in, looked like younger 20's, light skin. I said thank you, but I would like to see Jenny.

So five minutes go by, and in she walks. The 26 yo Viet beauty. Def toned physique, and nice big bolt ons.

She asks for $.4 up front. I try and negotiate and she says I can do the ATM right there. Firm, and I wanted to feel that firm ass so I coughed up the chedda.

Starts with a soft HJ to warm up, and then proceeds to give a good CBJ. I start getting real hard and tell her I want to do doggy. She says right now? And I say I can wait, continue sucking LOL.

She gives a a few more good minutes of dome, and she lays on the table and tells me to do her mish.

She has her legs up to her ears, and she felt all meaty, tight, and warm..So what was the total damage. Also which do you recommend of the 2, Lavender with Lisa or Petite with Jenny?

LongChorizo
03-01-18, 13:20
1. My first visit happened in the Mission viejo area. I visited Villa Park Foot Massage in a busy plaza and populated. I wasn't sure if anything was expected but I took one for the team. I was actually in need of a back massage. In I walked and I was greeted by a gentleman (not always a good sign) and the place looked completely lonely and no sign of gals. I opted for a chair massage and it was amazingly strong by this gentleman. It was great. I guess nothing else to write about this place. Any tips around Mission Viejo? I usually work there 2 times a month.

2. My next adventure happened at Bamboo in Westminster. I am basically a regular at this massage place but I have never received any extras. As usual, they take me in and this time I was ready to be more open minded so in the middle of the massage I started roaming the legs and all those "hints", but still, No signs of any extra services. I guess you have to be certain race so they feel comfortable with you. I just basically go there because of the price and the massage is ok, not impressive though. Any advice here? Are extras really offered? I am giving up.

3. I was in the Costa mesa area and took one for the team in the newly opened Cutie Spa massage off of Harbor Blvd. Used to be known as all seasons or something like that. I paid for a waxing (wrong idea) and I got Amy. Amy was pretty hot to be honest. I really liked that beauty. There was a gentleman and women in the front. The lady greeted me with"hey baby". This is a great sign. The waxing and all was pretty pricy so I had to skip the massage because of the waxing damage and fun of course. It does look like extras are available hhere. Any tips? Any reviews on here yet. I will definitely b3 back for Amy. She is very nice and to my like very cute.

Any tips on these places? Who remembers the John Wayne Location, Acu Pressure Center? I really want to find these gals.

Happy hunting.

JakeForTheWin
03-01-18, 15:54
So I have been stuck with one girl at Honey have explored with different girls occasionally but its always hard to choose without seeing how they look like. So if anyone else on here is a regular to Honey or has been there, please PM so I can talk to you about how your masseuse was and I will gladly share my experiences.

Oc Amper
03-01-18, 19:11
I'd love to know the case involved. Just seems impossible, no matter how clever the prosecuting attorneys. If you know the parlor and city, I could look it up.

As far as jury nullification goes, we live in a mostly christian based society, which will for the foreseeable future find prostitution immoral.

Its interesting, Jurors are receive the instructions to adhere to the law, yet the Jurors as a group do have the power to nullify charges. Those two are a bit in conflict with each other.

Perhaps one day in the future, probably not in time for many of us to take advantage of it, prostitution will become legal. It's a cause that just doesn't rise to the level that any politician is willing to stick his neck out for.

Two notable situations in recent years, the legalization of gay marriage and legalization of marijuana. It has taken decades of activism to to legalize both. Prostitution isn't even on the radar yet. Expect it to take 25 or more years.

I appreciate your reply to my comment. However, you are simply not correct about getting this admitted into a court proceeding. I've seen it with my own eyes. The da will put their expert witness on the stand (vice investigator) and he will show the court a bunch of rubmaps reviews and the judge will make a stupid joke (very rude considering the seriousness of a criminal prosecution) "happy ending, har har har, etc. " even the bailiff will laugh because who the hell hasn't received a happy ending, or attended a bachelor party, or called some strippers into your suite in Las Vegas, or gone to Mexico to fuck?

Anyways, the only answer is de-criminalization such as what they have in Canada or France. In the Pigalle district of Paris, there's tons of hookers loitering in alleyways, or nearby the port in Barcelona there's always tons of working girls lurking around trying to get people's attention. There's mothers pushing strollers and nobody seems to care. It's just part of life.

Since all of that is illegal in this jurisdiction, the only answer for the time being is jury nullification. People need to do their civic duty and serve on a jury, and if its a prostitution case in which nobody is coerced and there is no violence, everybody is acting on their own will and accord, at the end of the trial, vote NOT guilty. Until there comes a day when the legislative branch does their job and de criminalizes prostitution, people need to show that the USA is way behind the rest of the civilized world regarding this topic and demand law enforcement stop wasting taxpayer money going after consenting adults having fun (customers and to some extent, the provider) or just trying to earn money as a single mommy (provider) and not hurting anybody.

You may recall the manager at Golden Spa got very unlucky and got charged with pimping. That is totally ridiculous because the girls are all consenting adults, they probably even have massage licenses, and the customers go there for a massage and the manager lady doesn't really know whether or not there is anything going on inside the rooms. She got 6 years in state prison for watching the door at a licensed massage parlour. Totally outrageous. And the guy who shot Kate Steinle got acquitted. There's something wrong with that picture.

King Kuts
03-01-18, 22:30
Ended up at Honey last week and got Sophia. One of the two hottest girls I've have ever had at an MP. Super cute and personable. Finished between her tits which is 100 x better than HJ. She mentioned she isn't there very often. Place was crowded AF on a Friday afternoon and had to wait a bit for a room which I hate.

NeedsToPlay
03-02-18, 02:37
Dumb fuck is ready to go to prison for $200. Props to Mamasan for calling the cops. I hope they get him. BTW. I got to try Bio in LF. I'm semi-retired from the scene, but come out of retirement every once in a while. Stay safe guys.Dumbass (es) need to remember several things, based on my conversations with MMS:

1) Most of these places (be they 100% legit / massage-only / no-extras, or places that allow extras) have camera's connected to DVR's. The don't have camera's in the "treatment" areas, by they 100% do in the lobby and where any sort of front-counter type setup is located. Just because of assholes like this.

2) If a place is even only 50% legit / massage-only business, many will still call the police on your ass (as they should).

3) Many of the providers works at multiple different locations part-time, so knowledge of who that assholes are get's around.

4) Many of MMS know each other too, and pass-around stills from their DVR's as an unofficial black-list.

I know a place in South OC, who ran into a problem with a guy and called the police. Apparently they turned-him down for extra's, but he wouldn't leave. So, they called the police. Who came and detained and questioned him. In the end, I don't think they arrested him, but they did come and question him. Either way, never good to get on LE radar in this way.

Hornilius69
03-02-18, 06:58
Out of the game for awhile due to a back surgery from a car accident. Hopefully, I recover but not the same like before.

Kknm1
03-02-18, 10:26
Out of the game for awhile due to a back surgery from a car accident. Hopefully, I recover but not the same like before.It sounds like you need some "body treatments" first.

Kknm1
03-02-18, 10:55
I have been busy didn't have time to write this review. But I had a quick vist at Honey 2 weeks ago on the way home from work. Asked for Paris she wasn't there, Asked for any white girl they gave me two names Andrea and the other one was Lori or Laurel something I believe. Anyways I didn't go with Andrea I went with L, while waiting to use bathroom in front of my room there was another guy waiting in the next room and he got Andrea talked to him he said Andrea is the best in there. My girl came in, she had a great body, small tits, nice round ass to die for. However, she didn't allow much touching, finished and gave her $ for nuru plus tips. On the way out I saw Camila she looked exactly like the photo they use to put as her on their ads.

Yesterday I called Honey again asked for Andrea, the girl on the phone said Andrea is no longer there (wth).

Lovergrrl
03-02-18, 11:16
Place was crowded AF on a Friday afternoon and had to wait a bit for a room which I hate.I've been to Honey a few times and even when they aren't busy I am left waiting in the room for a minimum of 10 minutes. I guess the girls need time between mongers to clean up. The last time I was there to see Amber and after waiting 20 minutes I got up, naked, and opened the door and called her name. Hailey (the receptionist) came running and apologized and ran off to go find her. Amber eventually showed up and apologized too. We had a great session, but damn!

Member #5990
03-03-18, 03:13
So, I've been getting some real nice oily body to body massages from some unbelievable sexy girls that I never had a chance to be that close to in my whole life. Anyway, I have seen some porn videos of girls giving nuru, and doing everything else. Am I being naive, or are there women that are offering this service? I think it is something I'd like to experience. I haven't seen anything on forums or review sites anywhere that indicate some unreal hotties are doing this. If anyone has a lead that would be willing to share, I would be ever so grateful. I check often for PM's. Thanks in advance!

PhineasPhreak
03-03-18, 13:11
I know a place in South OC, who ran into a problem with a guy and called the police. Apparently they turned-him down for extra's, but he wouldn't leave. So, they called the police. Who came and detained and questioned him. In the end, I don't think they arrested him, but they did come and question him. Either way, never good to get on LE radar in this way.Sad how most massage places have had to deal with assholes like this. They come in with the premeditated plan of robbing or scamming these women. These are morally weak, sick fucks. I really think morons such as the punk ass who beat up the nice gal at So Relax should be put down: take him out back behind the barn, and just put a deuce deuce thru the back of his thick skull. Should teach him a lesson. I mean, this fucker drives a brand new red Camry? Well I bet the car was stolen. If not, they should have been able to find his ass by now.

That particular masseuse was very straight and a good person to boot. I also thought it was unfair for the OCRegister scumbag commenters making stupid wisecracks about a victim of a violent crime. Sad all around story.

Kknm1
03-03-18, 22:09
In the city of orange close to Chapman and the 57 I had the most amazing experience. I finally found another place that will shave your balls and give you a wonderful release after. Woman was a beautiful Viet with an amazing ass and solid bolt ons. Pm me for info, what a keeper.I sent you a pm, can you please check your inbox?

Love Y
03-03-18, 22:13
Lovergrrl,

The two times I've reached out to you about recommendations on here you gave me some honest and helpful intel, so I respect your contributions to this site. I also would like to say I saw Allie her 1st week and she is the real deal. Great access and even better attitude. Perfect GND look and face. But I do disagree on the age because of something she shared. So I just want to respectfully disagree with your "early 20's" age reference. She's more like early 30's. Looks good for her age, but definitely no longer in her 20's. It was accidental most likely, but it slipped on her end. Otherwise, everyone should go see her.

New girl Allie- white, nice tanned toned body, shoulder length dark blonde hair, natural B's and a great smooth round ass. Early 20's. I don't remember any tats tho she might have had some small ones. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Not really GFE but much better than some who are very mechanical and somewhat aloof. Gives a good nuru and knows how to hit the right buttons. House fee $/hhr. Didn't discuss tip and I gave her $ . 5. I want to sample some more girls there but I will see Allie again for sure.

Lovergrrl
03-04-18, 01:42
Lovergrrl,

The two times I've reached out to you about recommendations on here you gave me some honest and helpful intel, so I respect your contributions to this site. I also would like to say I saw Allie her 1st week and she is the real deal. Great access and even better attitude. Perfect GND look and face. But I do disagree on the age because of something she shared. So I just want to respectfully disagree with your "early 20's" age reference. She's more like early 30's. Looks good for her age, but definitely no longer in her 20's. It was accidental most likely, but it slipped on her end. Otherwise, everyone should go see her.No worries, Love Y. In the lighting and the little head doing all the thinking it's easy to be off about their ages at times. Thanks for the correction.

I happened to stop at Mimosa today specifically to see Emma. I thought her pic in the ads were so sexy that I couldn't resist. She was cute in person but not as raw sexually hot as her pic would indicate. She was good, but Allie was better. I plan on going thru the whole roster there in the coming weeks, lol. And I agree that Allie was wonderful.

Leche
03-04-18, 02:56
No worries, Love Y. In the lighting and the little head doing all the thinking it's easy to be off about their ages at times. Thanks for the correction.

I happened to stop at Mimosa today specifically to see Emma. I thought her pic in the ads were so sexy that I couldn't resist. She was cute in person but not as raw sexually hot as her pic would indicate. She was good, but Allie was better. I plan on going thru the whole roster there in the coming weeks, lol. And I agree that Allie was wonderful.I also thank Lovergrrrl for her posts and sharing her info. Funny, I almost saw Emma today as well. Had to postpone. And so farm yes, my best experience there was with Allie.

Any recommendations on who's best at Honey Spa?

Member #5795
03-04-18, 09:33
I was in Laguna Hills on business and was checking out a few on the Asian massage places around and stumbled across a place on Lake Forest in Laguna Hills right by my motel that is FS. I don't want to give out too much information publicly so you can PM me. It's a nice clean place with big rooms and decent looking women. Massage wasn't bad at all and on the flip I asked for FS and all the women I saw said yes. . 6 house for an hour. 4 for half hour 1. 0 for the girl. Definitely a great place!

SugartTooth
03-05-18, 11:14
Got Scarlett on Saturday and I must say that was the best MP experience I've ever had. The GFE factor was through the roof!

Xaznjcx
03-05-18, 13:32
Got Scarlett on Saturday and I must say that was the best MP experience I've ever had. The GFE factor was through the roof!How does Scarlet look? I know she's a red head but how's her body?

Thinking on trying her out.

First time I went to honey last year I got Claire. She's blonde and had a great body. Nice rack! Don't know if bolt on but felt real.

I did a regular massage not nuru but could say she's in my top 5.

City Slicker
03-05-18, 17:47
I sent you a pm, can you please check your inbox?Did you get a reply? I also sent him a PM but nothing. Any intel of this place is greatly appreciated.

SugartTooth
03-05-18, 17:49
How does Scarlet look? I know she's a red head but how's her body?

Thinking on trying her out.

First time I went to honey last year I got Claire. She's blonde and had a great body. Nice rack! Don't know if bolt on but felt real.

I did a regular massage not nuru but could say she's in my top 5.She's probably in her early 30's.

Look at the ad post on BP, her pic is pretty much accurate.

The tattoos match with the pic, it is definitely her.

Clarification on the GFE experience, there was no FS involved, just hand release with a little bit of Russian.

LongChorizo
03-05-18, 18:09
Got Scarlett on Saturday and I must say that was the best MP experience I've ever had. The GFE factor was through the roof!I want to try this spot. Is this the honey at 440? Please so verify. It seems honey spa is the new fish and chips from what I read.

Does any one know a place where you get rimming or prostate massage? Anyone know where my friend Eda went? Thanks for any answer.

Moby Dirk
03-05-18, 19:10
I was in Laguna Hills on business and was checking out a few on the Asian massage places around and stumbled across a place on Lake Forest in Laguna Hills right by my motel that is FS. I don't want to give out too much information publicly so you can PM me. It's a nice clean place with big rooms and decent looking women. Massage wasn't bad at all and on the flip I asked for FS and all the women I saw said yes. . 6 house for an hour. 4 for half hour 1. 0 for the girl. Definitely a great place!Hey ShadowRock -I sent you a PM for the info. Thanks in advance for the help!

Lovergrrl
03-05-18, 20:01
Got Scarlett on Saturday and I must say that was the best MP experience I've ever had. The GFE factor was through the roof!Scarlett is my go to girl at Honey. She does the GFE better than most and she's very easy on the eyes. Novia is also great at the GFE. One day I'm going to try a 4 hand with those 2. Got to win the lottery first, tho, lol.

JakeForTheWin
03-05-18, 20:39
I also thank Lovergrrrl for her posts and sharing her info. Funny, I almost saw Emma today as well. Had to postpone. And so farm yes, my best experience there was with Allie.

Any recommendations on who's best at Honey Spa?Petite body but does she know how to give a good massage. Friendly and her face is 9/10. Easy to talk to.

CflFun
03-06-18, 20:31
Experienced monger from Florida, I think. I answered every question right. 'Have you been here before?' 'Yes?' 'How was it last time?' 'Interesting'.

Asked for someone tall and skinny and drew Stella. She was like 5'2, but at least she was skinny. White, tight body, perky tits and full ass.

Now here's the kicker, she asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She said all she could do was a nude HJ for 8.

From reading the reviews, I thought GFE / FS was the norm for $. ?

DatWayGang
03-06-18, 21:04
Experienced monger from Florida, I think. I answered every question right. 'Have you been here before?' 'Yes?' 'How was it last time?' 'Interesting'.

Asked for someone tall and skinny and drew Stella. She was like 5'2, but at least she was skinny. White, tight body, perky tits and full ass.

Now here's the kicker, she asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She said all she could do was a nude HJ for 8.

From reading the reviews, I thought GFE / FS was the norm for $. ?At Honey they don't do FS.

Lovergrrl
03-06-18, 21:53

From reading the reviews, I thought GFE / FS was the norm for $. ?No, you got it wrong.
No FS at HS. Topless .6, nude .8, nuru 1.0

HJ is standard. I've gotten oral but I think it's rare.

Wally Wally
03-06-18, 21:59
Yes I like HONEY SPA too. But its short and over quick. Not enough play time. Girls are hot.

I liked P&C Welness when they had hot girls in skirts. SHort skirts too, was always good feeling up some asian hotties while they gave a decent massage. Almost impossible to find that now. I know Bio Spa is good but not in skirts. I know they get naked enough so its still good.

That one place across from bolsa mall upstairs I been back to a few times last month. Got a new girl every time and they all gave a good massage with an interesting ending. Weird they all had a big juicy ass too. Must be juicy ass month.

Lake forest still ok with a few places.

JakeForTheWin
03-07-18, 01:10
Anyone know which girls there allow FIV? You pm with names, been there several times but only came across one who would allow it.

CflFun
03-07-18, 12:34
So which one would be the preferred spot for FS in OC? And normal damage?

Fellow SM please PM.

HexenDuction
03-07-18, 20:00
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Massage-Parlor-Attack-Camera-Video-Arrest-Beating-476034213.html

AlaMoose
03-07-18, 21:54
I travel often and comes to GG once every so now and then and I was wondering if Rose 999 offer FS? If they do, how would I approach them and what are their prices? Please help a brother out gents.

Alum1
03-08-18, 01:28
What's the code word for 999? Went in before and asked for a 30 min appointment.

"We only serve female customers. ".

Told the attendant I was there six months ago when I was in California last and I'm a veteran. She shooed me away.

Is there a magic Rosebud password?

Lovergrrl
03-08-18, 11:19
What's the code word for 999? Went in before and asked for a 30 min appointment.

"We only serve female customers. ".

Told the attendant I was there six months ago when I was in California last and I'm a veteran. She shooed me away.

Is there a magic Rosebud password?That's hilarious.

As a female customer I have been turned away twice when I walked in and asked for a massage. I did call one time awhile back and asked for a waxing appt just to see what would happen. The girl who answered the phone hemmed and hawed and finally booked me an appt 2 weeks out. I never went. I had a feeling that if I did show up they would somehow have "lost" my appt and denied me anyway.

Rob0202
03-08-18, 14:53
Yes I like HONEY SPA too. But its short and over quick. Not enough play time. Girls are hot.

I liked P&C Welness when they had hot girls in skirts. SHort skirts too, was always good feeling up some asian hotties while they gave a decent massage. Almost impossible to find that now. I know Bio Spa is good but not in skirts. I know they get naked enough so its still good.

That one place across from bolsa mall upstairs I been back to a few times last month. Got a new girl every time and they all gave a good massage with an interesting ending. Weird they all had a big juicy ass too. Must be juicy ass month.

Lake forest still ok with a few places.I live in Lake Forest. Please tell me which AMPs offer FIV and or FS. You have my attention. I've been to Biotherapy and Orchid, neither of which I got anything but a HJ.

Kknm1
03-08-18, 17:34
Did you get a reply? I also sent him a PM but nothing. Any intel of this place is greatly appreciated.No I did not. Let me know when you get it too.

Thank you.

Kknm1
03-08-18, 17:35
Hi, have anyone seen Jazzy and Tessa from Honey? Do they look similar to their pictures on BP?

Thanks.

CflFun
03-08-18, 18:40
Welll. New here from Florida. I flipped a couple pages and found 'Lisa' at Lavender.

Oh boy do I regretted it.

4'6', thought I was doing it with a Midget the whole time, face looks okay I guess. Bolt-ons, very mechanical. . 4 door and she wanted $. 6 in the first place, saw the previous reports and shot her down to $, even then I regretted it.

Again, very mechanical, kept repeating 'oh you so bik, you so handsome' 'why you like this?

Just a bad experience overall, maybe viet girls just arent or me. YMMV.

Godumbine
03-09-18, 14:56
If you are like me and miss the Nuru Gurus foot stuff from a year ago, I recommend Isabel at these two locations. She is fantastic, has a great attitude, amazing feet and style, and is quite pretty too.

At BCC, I have been with a few other girls that are almost as great:

-Nala at BCC.

-Bella at BCC.

-Jessica at BCC (I think, it could have been Tiffany).

The reason why I give the names of the girls along with their locations is because although they work both locations, the name may change at each (Isabel is an exception).

The damage for a foot session with Isabel is .9 to the front plus .4 tip but it is the most passionate thing I have encountered at any of these places.

Caribe
03-09-18, 18:51
I was happy to see Hannah from CKB and Lucky at her new place. The shop has been around for a while. Not really a step up from her past shops. Veteran Hannah was her usual accomodating self.

Number Cruncher
03-10-18, 00:22
Sup gentlemen,

I'm semi-retired but come out occasionally for a good quality are&T. I'm not after FS in the mp's these days as I can just bone the wife. But Vivian at the sun shop gives about the best quality massage and slow tease I've ever had. Had me down on all fours oiled up and giving me the ass tease with reach around god dammit. And that lasted a while. Just about the best slow tease and 20-30 minute build up. And a gosh darn good quality massage to boot. I recommend booking the hour and don't be a tightwad and tip $60. Last time the TS wasn't working and I asked for my $20 back and gave her a $10 to make it $50 for the hour. She works Sat and other days I don't know. The sunny shop is between a tire shop and a place that sells agentinian pasties. This gal is a real trooper. Get the hour, if my last post was not self explanatory and consume some recreational material before.

Fe Maiden
03-10-18, 11:56
Sup gentlemen,

I'm semi-retired but come out occasionally for a good quality are&T. I'm not after FS in the mp's these days as I can just bone the wife. But Vivian at the sun shop gives about the best quality massage and slow tease I've ever had. Had me down on all fours oiled up and giving me the ass tease with reach around god dammit. And that lasted a while. Just about the best slow tease and 20-30 minute build up. And a gosh darn good quality massage to boot. I recommend booking the hour and don't be a tightwad and tip $60. Last time the TS wasn't working and I asked for my $20 back and gave her a $10 to make it $50 for the hour. She works Sat and other days I don't know. The sunny shop is between a tire shop and a place that sells agentinian pasties. This gal is a real trooper. Get the hour, if my last post was not self explanatory and consume some recreational material before.Pretty sure I know where you mean. Never had a table shower there. Did not know they did that there. I see you like LJ as well? Maybe I'll try.

SaltyDog
03-10-18, 12:05
If you are like me and miss the Nuru Gurus foot stuff from a year ago, I recommend Isabel at these two locations. She is fantastic, has a great attitude, amazing feet and style, and is quite pretty too.

At BCC, I have been with a few other girls that are almost as great:

-Nala at BCC.

-Bella at BCC.

-Jessica at BCC (I think, it could have been Tiffany).

The reason why I give the names of the girls along with their locations is because although they work both locations, the name may change at each (Isabel is an exception).

The damage for a foot session with Isabel is .9 to the front plus .4 tip but it is the most passionate thing I have encountered at any of these places.Ummm. Foot fun=foot job? Had to ask!

JakeForTheWin
03-12-18, 01:45
Any insight on this place. The pics they have seem legit since they all have the same background and similar mask to cover their faces. Would really appreciate if you have been there to pm so I can get some insight.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6pm-to-4am-come-see-the-best-latinas-714-605-7611/124727503

City Slicker
03-12-18, 14:12
In the city of orange close to Chapman and the 57 I had the most amazing experience. I finally found another place that will shave your balls and give you a wonderful release after. Woman was a beautiful Viet with an amazing ass and solid bolt ons. Pm me for info, what a keeper.Been needing another shave and clean but wanted to wait for this place. I've sent a PM but no reply so maybe he haven't checked. I've gone to several places before but wanted to try another: A plus in Newport, there is another off the 55 in costa mesa (forget name) and the little place in garden grove but can never get anyone to answer (only been there once). However all these places I mention are quiet expensive so if anyone have a hidden gem they would like to share. Please send me a PM. Looking for some manscaping work.

Cruzer63
03-12-18, 16:10
I was happy to see Hannah from CKB and Lucky at her new place. The shop has been around for a while. Not really a step up from her past shops. Veteran Hannah was her usual accomodating self.Which place on Golden West was this as I have been wondering were she ended up at?

Rntintheoc
03-12-18, 20:50
I was in Laguna Hills on business and was checking out a few on the Asian massage places around and stumbled across a place on Lake Forest in Laguna Hills right by my motel that is FS. I don't want to give out too much information publicly so you can PM me. It's a nice clean place with big rooms and decent looking women. Massage wasn't bad at all and on the flip I asked for FS and all the women I saw said yes. . 6 house for an hour. 4 for half hour 1. 0 for the girl. Definitely a great place!You can't throw something like that out here without at least SOME detail. Nationality? Approx location, or hints at the very least. The upstairs place? That's the only one I can think of that's 'right by' a motel in LH on LF, but never had or heard of FS there. There's the place at LF & Moulton, and the Triton places, but no FS there either. C'Mon., man, you can do better.

Wally Wally
03-12-18, 21:37
You can't throw something like that out here without at least SOME detail. Nationality? Approx location, or hints at the very least. The upstairs place? That's the only one I can think of that's 'right by' a motel in LH on LF, but never had or heard of FS there. There's the place at LF & Moulton, and the Triton places, but no FS there either. C'Mon., man, you can do better.I got dizzy ready all these reports. Its the "near my hotel" that messes it up for me.

I am looking for a decent girl in a dress that likes to have her ass rubbed. I did get extra from May at top ten. She's an extra extra girl BTW.

I had that older lady on muirlands sit on my face. She really likes it. I thought I was going to die from no oxy.

Fe Maiden
03-12-18, 22:20
I got dizzy ready all these reports. Its the "near my hotel" that messes it up for me.

I am looking for a decent girl in a dress that likes to have her ass rubbed. I did get extra from May at top ten. She's an extra extra girl BTW.

I had that older lady on muirlands sit on my face. She really likes it. I thought I was going to die from no oxy.I'm a bit dizzy and lost too. Top ten? Older Muirlands woman?

Also I've been getting hit up in PM by zero posters whom I assume could be LE so they get nada.

Oc Amper
03-13-18, 01:50
Holy Smokes. The thing that threw me, was this place is NOT in-between the tire shop and argentian restaurant.

SunShine Health Spa.

These cryptic messages about these shops is neither all that useful and definitely not cute at all.

Sup gentlemen,

I'm semi-retired but come out occasionally for a good quality are&T. I'm not after FS in the mp's these days as I can just bone the wife. But Vivian at the sun shop gives about the best quality massage and slow tease I've ever had. Had me down on all fours oiled up and giving me the ass tease with reach around god dammit. And that lasted a while. Just about the best slow tease and 20-30 minute build up. And a gosh darn good quality massage to boot. I recommend booking the hour and don't be a tightwad and tip $60. Last time the TS wasn't working and I asked for my $20 back and gave her a $10 to make it $50 for the hour. She works Sat and other days I don't know. The sunny shop is between a tire shop and a place that sells agentinian pasties. This gal is a real trooper. Get the hour, if my last post was not self explanatory and consume some recreational material before.

MagikTung
03-13-18, 09:34
Greetings. First post on this site. Visiting the area soon and looking for guidelines on a good AMP experience, as we all are! Age not super concerning. PM me if you prefer. Appreciate everyone's concern. I would have same.

Wally Wally
03-13-18, 10:32
I'm a bit dizzy and lost too. Top ten? Older Muirlands woman?

Also I've been getting hit up in PM by zero posters whom I assume could be LE so they get nada.Oh sorry Top Ten massage is on 13902 A Brookhurst St 2 blocks south of the 22. Danger 22 fwy nobody knows how to drive on it.

Wally Wally
03-13-18, 10:41
Holy Smokes. The thing that threw me, was this place is NOT in-between the tire shop and argentian restaurant.

SunShine Health Spa.

These cryptic messages about these shops is neither all that useful and definitely not cute at all.He said between tire shop and pastry. The pastry was the next shop up, on the floor. I saw it on satellite.

Wally Wally
03-13-18, 10:43
You can't throw something like that out here without at least SOME detail. Nationality? Approx location, or hints at the very least. The upstairs place? That's the only one I can think of that's 'right by' a motel in LH on LF, but never had or heard of FS there. There's the place at LF & Moulton, and the Triton places, but no FS there either. C'Mon., man, you can do better.Across from BestBuy on Lake Forest. You would never find old dripping lady pussy on a map.

AsianEater
03-13-18, 14:44
I got dizzy ready all these reports. Its the "near my hotel" that messes it up for me.

I had that older lady on muirlands sit on my face. She really likes it. I thought I was going to die from no oxy.Was the older lady at Golden Spa and do you remember her name? I lIke a good facesitting from an older lady.

Number Cruncher
03-13-18, 15:15
Sorry for the confusion. I realized that after typing my post. I was feeling the effects of some OG Skywalker when I typed it. I should have stated "in a shopping center with a tire shop and a restaurant that sells Argentinian pastries. It was meant for hobbyists with an existing knowledge of LF MPs. If you find my messages too cryptic, I'd advise not reading them. I agree with Iron Maiden and do not reply to users with no posts. Fear of the Dark.

SunShine Health Spa.

These cryptic messages about these shops is neither all that useful and definitely not cute at all.

City Slicker
03-13-18, 16:49
Wow, I get a kick out of reading the funny posts about this place. Yes, we all know the place and where it is. Funny.

Sorry for the confusion. I realized that after typing my post. I was feeling the effects of some OG Skywalker when I typed it. I should have stated "in a shopping center with a tire shop and a restaurant that sells Argentinian pastries. It was meant for hobbyists with an existing knowledge of LF MPs. If you find my messages too cryptic, I'd advise not reading them. I agree with Iron Maiden and do not reply to users with no posts. Fear of the Dark.

OCTatts
03-13-18, 17:37
Any insight on this place. The pics they have seem legit since they all have the same background and similar mask to cover their faces. Would really appreciate if you have been there to pm so I can get some insight.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6pm-to-4am-come-see-the-best-latinas-714-605-7611/124727503That is the late night Latina place. 1807 Katella. Passion Massage is WEST of that place, just before NUTWOOD same side of the street (north side) at 1877 W Katella.

Passion Massage has mostly Asian and sometimes European girls. Most do massage and relaxation.

The 1807 place, there is NO MASSAGE, just aromatherapy. Warmed beanbag goes on your back. Girl doesn't even touch you. Sometimes if they think you are LE, you get nothing but the warm bean bag for $4 o. But if they think you are a civilian, you can get action for a fee.

Rntintheoc
03-13-18, 18:57
Across from BestBuy on Lake Forest. You would never find old dripping lady pussy on a map.Is there another place, or are you talking about the one on the 2nd floor, above a flooring place? Never heard of FS there, and my one visit didn't elicit a return.

On a side note, anyone visit VDS lately? Quality still ow, but service level high (for the area, at least)?

JakeForTheWin
03-13-18, 19:02
That is the late night Latina place. 1807 Katella. Passion Massage is WEST of that place, just before NUTWOOD same side of the street (north side) at 1877 W Katella.

Passion Massage has mostly Asian and sometimes European girls. Most do massage and relaxation.

The 1807 place, there is NO MASSAGE, just aromatherapy. Warmed beanbag goes on your back. Girl doesn't even touch you. Sometimes if they think you are LE, you get nothing but the warm bean bag for $4 o. But if they think you are a civilian, you can get action for a fee.Can you pm about the 1807 place. I need to ask you for some details about it. If it's worth it or not and how pricey it is and what kinda of services.

Rntintheoc
03-13-18, 19:03
He said between tire shop and pastry. The pastry was the next shop up, on the floor. I saw it on satellite.I think that was the key term. A tire place anchors one end of the building, and Argentinean pastry place at the other end of the building.

I thought he was being pretty clever in his discretion. My experience there was a decent RnT by older Asian provider, but it's too close to home to visit regularly. Come to think of it, CV once warned me to not expect much at a place that far from the freeway. An interesting and accurate connection I'd never made before.

Rob0241
03-14-18, 03:59
Across from BestBuy on Lake Forest. You would never find old dripping lady pussy on a map.Would this be Beauty Relax on the second floor of the building across the driveway from a pizza place?

Rob0241
03-14-18, 04:09
I'm a bit dizzy and lost too. Top ten? Older Muirlands woman?

Also I've been getting hit up in PM by zero posters whom I assume could be LE so they get nada.Is this Muirlands lady located in a MP behind Walgreen Pharmacy on the corner of muirla bed and Ridge Route in Lake Forest?

Rob0241
03-14-18, 04:22
Was the older lady at Golden Spa and do you remember her name? I lIke a good facesitting from an older lady.I'm with Asian Eater. I enjoy a good face sitter.

Don't care if she is young or old. As long as she enjoys face sitting as much as I do. What's her name?

Oc Amper
03-14-18, 11:48
As it turns out, there are TWO tire shops in the same shopping center. One in the same building, the other in a free standing building that is directly next to the Argentinian place.

Either way, it is silly to be using these cutsie descriptions given there is more than one other site that has exact name, address etc of these shops. So lets do away with these cryptic descriptions as it only serves to devalue the information in this site!

I think that was the key term. A tire place anchors one end of the building, and Argentinean pastry place at the other end of the building.

I thought he was being pretty clever in his discretion. My experience there was a decent RnT by older Asian provider, but it's too close to home to visit regularly. Come to think of it, CV once warned me to not expect much at a place that far from the freeway. An interesting and accurate connection I'd never made before.