PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Kknm1
10-26-17, 17:14
Finally tried this place after much positive reviews here. I usually prefer the aamp scene for more expanded menu, but needed something quick this time. $40 for 30 minutes, which is very expensive house fee. But the place is nice and clean. Got this pretty hot young girl, with no tummy, 10 minute massage, kept telling me to let her know what I wanted. Finally asked for BJ. Didn't discuss price. Took off her dress, nice C bolt ons. Got to grab her boobs, felt over ass and kitty with panties on. Finished and tipped her 80, which I thought was the going rate, but she seemed disappointed.

Anyways saw another cute girl on the way out. Definitely going to try repeating. I imagine FS would be 140 tip. With the house fee of 40, Aamp is more worth it, you get dfk, daty, BBBJ, and girls are freshly showered.I wanted to try the Aamp too but the agent asked for so much information and asked if I have met any girl in there system in order to make it work. I have met many girls but they were all independent, they never let me meet one of their girls.

AZN Lover
10-26-17, 22:42
Where is the best place to find Aamp ads? HX, CV, any other place?

Thanks.

Roman
10-26-17, 23:24
I wanted to try the Aamp too but the agent asked for so much information and asked if I have met any girl in there system in order to make it work. I have met many girls but they were all independent, they never let me meet one of their girls.Looks good. If you are inclined, PM me with the Rose location. I've been going to one place for a few years (V) and need to try something else out.

BadaBingLove1
10-27-17, 02:13
Law enforcement put notes on the walls of this place saying that they can search it at anytime without prior notice. I played it safe and only got a massage. Has anyone ever seen signs like that before? Are they cracking down on AMPs? I have been to this location of few times before but it had been awhile since I had been there. I was nervous there was some kind of sting going on or something. I was also little high so that might have added to the paranoia but anyways just curious about what you guys think.

CJamesTX85
10-27-17, 10:42
After hearing about Angela I made the trip out that way. She is probably around 30 or so, hard to tell with asian women, but she looked good. Nice back rub to start but after just 5-10 minutes I hear what you want. I want a massage with teasing and HE and she was asking for $0. 6, no way. So massage it was for another min, then she said ok $0. 4. She just got right to it. No more massage no ball teasing just very mechanical. I know a lot of people on here had good experience, but I will pass on her in the future.

Member #5990
10-27-17, 11:46
I had a good time at Orchids Wed night. I had been there before to see Kim. She was hot and young and tight bod. Unfortunately Kim wasn't there. So I drew Aria. She is just as hot, if not more so because of how amazing her body was. Now the girls at orchid are a little more expensive, but the place feels cleaner and better than other places I've been to, so I'm willing to spend a little more money. She came in the room with loose black shorts on and a sports bra. I knew I wanted her out of those clothes. While face down she did a soft massage. She asked if I was ok with oil. I told her I was ok with whatever she wanted to do to me. She laughed. While face down, she asked the usual questions 'have you been here before, who did you see, how was it' I told her I saw Kim last time and had fun but hoping for a better result this time. Kim tried but couldn't quite get me to finish. On the flip, I told her I wanted body to body and she said sure we've got time. Off went the short And the bra. Naked and amazing. She grabbed my hands and had me squeeze her tits which were amazing by the way. She put my hand on my ass and started putting a healthy amount of oil and began her magic. I got my hands on her lips down south and they were nice. Almost right away she said to cum for her. I told her to pace herself, I'm a little older and it takes a while. That's why I go for the hour. She slowed down a little and started to pay closer attention to I the details. Being my first time with her, she didn't mention anything about her mouth, so next time maybe. With just a couple minutes left, she got me to pop. It was a good time. Most of the time I was FIV. She was real wet and I dreamed of getting up in there. Anyway. 6 for the house and .8 for FIV and some body to body with an excellent ending with a gorgeous naked girl.

Fe Maiden
10-27-17, 18:32
Law enforcement put notes on the walls of this place saying that they can search it at anytime without prior notice. I played it safe and only got a massage. Has anyone ever seen signs like that before? Are they cracking down on AMPs? I have been to this location of few times before but it had been awhile since I had been there. I was nervous there was some kind of sting going on or something. I was also little high so that might have added to the paranoia but anyways just curious about what you guys think.The place behind wendy's? It's been a few weeks since I've been there. Don't recall seeing that but I may have missed them.

Fe Maiden
10-27-17, 18:33
I had a good time at Orchids Wed night. I had been there before to see Kim. She was hot and young and tight bod. Unfortunately Kim wasn't there. So I drew Aria. She is just as hot, if not more so because of how amazing her body was. Now the girls at orchid are a little more expensive, but the place feels cleaner and better than other places I've been to, so I'm willing to spend a little more money. She came in the room with loose black shorts on and a sports bra. I knew I wanted her out of those clothes. While face down she did a soft massage. She asked if I was ok with oil. I told her I was ok with whatever she wanted to do to me. She laughed. While face down, she asked the usual questions 'have you been here before, who did you see, how was it' I told her I saw Kim last time and had fun but hoping for a better result this time. Kim tried but couldn't quite get me to finish. On the flip, I told her I wanted body to body and she said sure we've got time. Off went the short And the bra. Naked and amazing. She grabbed my hands and had me squeeze her tits which were amazing by the way. She put my hand on my ass and started putting a healthy amount of oil and began her magic. I got my hands on her lips down south and they were nice. Almost right away she said to cum for her. I told her to pace herself, I'm a little older and it takes a while. That's why I go for the hour. She slowed down a little and started to pay closer attention to I the details. Being my first time with her, she didn't mention anything about her mouth, so next time maybe. With just a couple minutes left, she got me to pop. It was a good time. Most of the time I was FIV. She was real wet and I dreamed of getting up in there. Anyway. 6 for the house and .8 for FIV and some body to body with an excellent ending with a gorgeous naked girl.In LF or the city of Orange?

Xmul22
10-27-17, 18:48
In LF or the city of Orange?Orange. The answer was in the OP's title, just like mine!

Fe Maiden
10-27-17, 18:57
Orange. The answer was in the OP's title, just like mine!Sort of, not sure if he meant city of or county. Maybe it's just me but I can't find any ad for it.

Member #5990
10-27-17, 19:54
In LF or the city of Orange?Orange on katella right near Jasmine thai.

Member #5990
10-27-17, 19:56
Sort of, not sure if he meant city of or county. Maybe it's just me but I can't find any ad for it.It's on katella near Jasmine Thai in Orange. The ad doesn't mention the name of the place but it does mention body to body slide and they also do waxing, etc.

Member #5990
10-27-17, 20:03
Law enforcement put notes on the walls of this place saying that they can search it at anytime without prior notice. I played it safe and only got a massage. Has anyone ever seen signs like that before? Are they cracking down on AMPs? I have been to this location of few times before but it had been awhile since I had been there. I was nervous there was some kind of sting going on or something. I was also little high so that might have added to the paranoia but anyways just curious about what you guys think.I've seen that note all over the place. Out in corona where I live, riverside, and at many locations in oc where I have had some amazing times! I think YMMV, but I usually will make my intentions obvious and at least walk away with a HJ. The first time I saw that sign I got a HJ and BBBJ without asking specifically. I told her I only had. 3 to tip and she went to town. Again, YMMV.

SomeRandomGuy
10-29-17, 15:32
It's on katella near Jasmine Thai in Orange. The ad doesn't mention the name of the place but it does mention body to body slide and they also do waxing, etc.Went there once, agree it's a nice place and is clean, which I like as well. Still not sure why you called it Orchid though. Makes it sound like that's the name of the place, when it's not.

Also, looks like whoever makes the BP ads for this place makes the ads for some waxing place on 17th in CM as well.

Vexing
10-29-17, 16:30
Hey guys,

I know I am a first time poster usually I just comb through collecting advice. Wanted to know if anyone had tried Elite Spa Sensation in Westminster? I have been trying to find a good latina mp and this is heavily advertised on BP. $80 for an hour seems pricey and wanted to know if anyone had any latina mp suggestions or has been here.

Lovergrrl
10-29-17, 20:17
Went there once, agree it's a nice place and is clean, which I like as well. Still not sure why you called it Orchid though. Makes it sound like that's the name of the place, when it's not.

Also, looks like whoever makes the BP ads for this place makes the ads for some waxing place on 17th in CM as well.Why is someone calling a place Orchid if it isn't even close to the name, or a spin on the name?

It sure af is confusing, especially when there is a place actually by that name (that is also well known here on the board) in LF.

Rocco D
10-29-17, 22:03
Anyone know about this "unlimited" option? Seems way TGTBT. I'm skeptical because if this is right in going to run these gals out of business. I'll be the fat guy that the buffet restaurant see walks in and know it's all over for then.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-daily-massage-post-amazing-deals-and-real-therapists-all-sessions-only-99-today-only/145430182

Fe Maiden
10-29-17, 22:54
Why is someone calling a place Orchid if it isn't even close to the name, or a spin on the name?

It sure af is confusing, especially when there is a place actually by that name (that is also well known here on the board) in LF.Exactly, which is why I got confused. I still have no clue what this place is nor can I find an ad.

Member #5990
10-30-17, 00:03
Why is someone calling a place Orchid if it isn't even close to the name, or a spin on the name?

It sure af is confusing, especially when there is a place actually by that name (that is also well known here on the board) in LF.When you walk up to the door, it says Orchid Day Spa, that's why I called it that.

Member #5990
10-30-17, 00:04
Exactly, which is why I got confused. I still have no clue what this place is nor can I find an ad.Its at E Katella in Orange. When you walk up to the door, it says Orchid Day Spa.

Lovergrrl
10-30-17, 01:06
Exactly, which is why I got confused. I still have no clue what this place is nor can I find an ad.I think it's called Emerald based on a Google search:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-sensual-massage-nuru-b2b-pick-your-girls/132344018

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expert-brazilian-waxing-shaving-grooming-massage-beautiful-professional-therapist/125254273

Two different ads on the same day, two different phone numbers.

Nervous Noob
10-30-17, 02:14
Hey mongers, first time / long time, thanks for all the reports. Here are my experiences from the last few months, more may have been on the table for less but I am a nervous noob.

JJ Relax Rancho Parkway #103, Lake Forest, 949 XXX 0888.

Good massage and HE. Was my first time so I didn't roam but grabbed her butt otc when HE started, 40 to the house and she didn't ask for a specific tip so I gave 40 to a korean MILF with bird tattoo. I went back and got a spunky one with curly hair, she said "Last time 40? This time 60 and you can touch", she got right to it and even popped a titty in my mouth.

Flower Spa Alicia Parkway, Mission Viejo, 949-XXX-6772.

Rolled the walk in dice and got an amazing young white half persian stripper from California Girls with perfect body and fake boobs. 45 to enter and she said 80 for topless and 100 for nude. Only got HE with roaming but she was so hot I thought it was worth it. I went back and got an asian, typical experience, called and asked for white girl and they said not available, and they seem to not post lineups on backpage anymore.

El Toro suite, Lake Forest 714-XXX-8116.

Lots of people loitering outside this dingy place. Met a Beautiful young natural Colombian, the backpage pics seemed real. 45 house fee and was offered similar to flower 80/100 options but with extra 120 for Nuru. Went with nude and got HE with lots of roaming across her fantastic body.

Belle Vie Day Spa Forbes Road, Laguna Niguel, 949-XXX-0021.

Got a very sexy Thai or Vietnamese woman named Jaclyn. Actually good massage, lots of teasing and roaming, amazing HE finish. 40 to house and didn't specify tip but gave 60 for great work.

PaperTiger24
10-30-17, 02:57
I think it's called Emerald based on a Google search:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girls-sensual-massage-nuru-b2b-pick-your-girls/132344018

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expert-brazilian-waxing-shaving-grooming-massage-beautiful-professional-therapist/125254273

Two different ads on the same day, two different phone numbers.Yup "emerald day spa".

NeedsToPlay
10-30-17, 03:46
Law enforcement put notes on the walls of this place saying that they can search it at anytime without prior notice. I played it safe and only got a massage. Has anyone ever seen signs like that before? Are they cracking down on AMPs? I have been to this location of few times before but it had been awhile since I had been there. I was nervous there was some kind of sting going on or something. I was also little high so that might have added to the paranoia but anyways just curious about what you guys think.City of LH I think now requires all MP's to post a notice about no privacy expectation, in lobby and every treatment room. Forget the verbage, but I think its getting to be pretty standard in a lot of cities in the area.

Samurai316
10-30-17, 04:04
Anyone know about this "unlimited" option? Seems way TGTBT. I'm skeptical because if this is right in going to run these gals out of business. I'll be the fat guy that the buffet restaurant see walks in and know it's all over for then.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-daily-massage-post-amazing-deals-and-real-therapists-all-sessions-only-99-today-only/145430182If It were true, I would believe that there is a catch. It would be free admission, but you would still need To tip.

Personally, I think they just want to take our "unlimited" money And run.

Xmul22
10-30-17, 12:16
If It were true, I would believe that there is a catch. It would be free admission, but you would still need To tip.

Personally, I think they just want to take our "unlimited" money And run.There's a FAQ on the linked site, but it's limited to a single 60-minute session per day. Also, it sounds like you get assigned a massage therapist. Dunno if that is from a pool of therapists that service all 3 of their areas (two LA, one OC), forcing you to drive out to one of the locations. Lastly, a site that uses fake or "borrowed" pictures seems shady to me, so they could easily just take your money and run.

Extra research: the site was just launched less than 4 days ago.

Lift Her Up
10-31-17, 02:01
In LF or the city of Orange?Most of the City of Orange is legit, so it's good to know there's a place in Orange where the young women will open their wonderful warm bodies for those of us who have no other alternative.

Five or six years ago, if I have it right, this place was called Rose. They got closed in a bust. I wish better for this new place.

Lift Her Up.

Miketastic69
10-31-17, 21:08
Hi gents,

I am visiting the area over the next few weeks. I have been to the place in Orange (orchid) and I have frequented Lavender in GG. Wondering if there is somewhere near Irvine that I can find FS. Please pm. Any info will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated. I will personally drive for you when you come to my fair city (Vegas), if you need to get around to AMPs or Outs. I also have info on most major cities. I travel for work.

I appreciate all the help.

Dillyo420
11-02-17, 02:43
Been reading some history of the famous Anna and was curious if anyone knows of a provider that offers a similar experience. I'm not holding my breath but would be delighted to know.

BoneRanger22
11-02-17, 08:48
Just thinking of my years in the hobby and post some of my all time favorites. Wish I could define younger type of Viet girls.

1. Ana- Imperial.

2. Jojo- Imperial.

3. Lucy- Aloha.

4. Misha- bedazzled.

5. Christy- bedazzled.

6. Tiffany- Imperial.

7. Katie- Angel.

8. Bella- Angel.

9. Cindy- Lavender.

10. Vy- Melody.

Caribe
11-02-17, 15:15
Been reading some history of the famous Anna and was curious if anyone knows of a provider that offers a similar experience. I'm not holding my breath but would be delighted to know.What did this Anna work as? Where? I can think of a few Annas that were notoriously famous.

City Slicker
11-02-17, 17:17
I've been trying to get with Helen but have struck out. Her massage is good and accidental touching but even jester and signal. Left with sad ending.

Anyone else tried this place?

MackBlamba
11-02-17, 21:34
I was waiting for Rose 999 to open Sunday morning, but when I walked in, a woman by the name of Candy said she had an appt before me. I didn't have much time, so I left and went down the street to 5 Star on Edinger.

Surprised when he said it was $25 hhr. A lot of rooms and I didn't do any research about who to pick, so I said anyone. In comes Mimi. Said she was 27. Short blonde bob hairstyle. She was ok looking, maybe a 6. She gave a 10 min pat down massage. She had super long nails and teased jr and the balls from behind. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I only had. 6 and tried negotiating for a CBJ, but she said HJ only. I countered with tits out, and she agreed. So she gave me a nice, oiled HJ and let me suck her B cups until I busted.

Total damage was. 85 not sure if I'd go back. Still have never had a CBJ / BBBJ or FS.

Any recommendations of providers that give amazing BJs?

Dillyo420
11-02-17, 23:15
What did this Anna work as? Where? I can think of a few Annas that were notoriously famous.I was referring to the Anna from Fish & Chips that enjoyed tossing salad and providing a solid BBBJ.

Caribe
11-03-17, 04:40
I was referring to the Anna from Fish & Chips that enjoyed tossing salad and providing a solid BBBJ.Yes. She was the first of that batch of bargain CFS / BBFS providers. UTR BBFS for just a couple of Andrews for a long time. Then word got out. She eventually had an argument with the Mamasan and packed up and went back home to China. A few of us were able to visit Anna in Alhambra before she left for China. Several other bargain providers worked that house including the infamous Lina, the popular Amy and Kerry, now the legit Mamasan of Serene.

There was also Lulu, Mimi, Angie, Sunny, Yuyu, Helen, Sarah. All BBBJ CFS / BBFS. Some CIP, CIM, CIA, rimming doing the Dirty Sanchez. Eventually, they all left. Ownership has changed. Things are not the same.

A lot of us mongers would say how nasty the women were and how dirty the place was. Dirty towels. Wet spots on massage tables. Floors always wet or damp. Used tissue and condom wrappers in corners. We would swear we would never go back but would end up in the big private room two weeks later with our house fave.

Ass Coach
11-03-17, 12:44
Yesterday afternoon. Called to see if "Tina" was working based on her "picture" in their add. Hahahaha.

Mamasan said yes and confirmed my appointment. (BTW, Mamasan was pretty hot!

Led me to my room, took a quick shower and in comes "Tina". Not the girl in the picture of course, but really cute and YOUNG with a really nice body! She wore nice, loose fitting shorts and a loose top. I'm thinking we are good to go. She asks me if I want Nuru and that they have real Nuru gel. Would be great with this little cutie, but I'm a big guy and I can't see it happening on the little massage table.

I say no thanks, she says ok, but I can still take off everything. Cool! She does the massage. Pretty decent, and has me flip. She asks me if I want her to "touch there"? Of course I say. Ok, HJ 60, naked HJ 100, Nuru 140. WTF? That's too much for HJ only. I want naked FS or BJ! Sorry, we don't do that here. Settled for 60 and tried to do some roaming. Best I got was rubbing that really nice ass and getting close to the kitty. But when I would get close, she would pull away.

Not sure if I will repeat, I can get cheaper HJ everywhere else, not with as cute of a girl of course, but I might go back to see if I can earn some trust and get a little further.

Whoopster
11-03-17, 23:11
Yes. She was the first of that batch of bargain CFS / BBFS providers. UTR BBFS for just a couple of Andrews for a long time. Then word got out. She eventually had an argument with the Mamasan and packed up and went back home to China. A few of us were able to visit Anna in Alhambra before she left for China. Several other bargain providers worked that house including the infamous Lina, the popular Amy and Kerry, now the legit Mamasan of Serene.

There was also Lulu, Mimi, Angie, Sunny, Yuyu, Helen, Sarah. All BBBJ CFS / BBFS. Some CIP, CIM, CIA, rimming doing the Dirty Sanchez. Eventually, they all left. Ownership has changed. Things are not the same.

A lot of us mongers would say how nasty the women were and how dirty the place was. Dirty towels. Wet spots on massage tables. Floors always wet or damp. Used tissue and condom wrappers in corners. We would swear we would never go back but would end up in the big private room two weeks later with our house fave.I haven't been traversing OC cor a while, but F&C was a regular stop for me back then. Is there anything that vomes vlose? Specifically interested in rimming and BBBJ.

TouchMeHere
11-04-17, 13:05
Hey fellow mongers, have a question and of course a review for you. I noticed lately the AAMPS I have been going to the girls have a scar right above their starfish (a**hole for you newbies). I have been told this is a procedure to tighten their pussies (like unicorns. LOL). Any ideas?

My review is about a place where the 57 meets the 60. Being an asian dude, I get a little more attention then my "brother" counterparts. In summary, 2 pops and rimming. Session starts off the titty dance all over my body to BBBJ to get the motor running. Dinning is on the menu, but pass. On to the wonderful tossed salad while she strokes me. Almost like a rusty trombone! Put the jacket on and off to races. Miss, reverse CG and doggy! Finished in bag and get some rest for Round 2. My usual starts off with rimming and BBBJ and pound miss to completion. Good times. Feel sorry for the next dude!

MackBlamba
11-04-17, 16:52
Finally went to the O in LF.

Got Yoyo. Cute lookin Asian lady (Chinese, Viet. Idk) in her 40's maybe. 10/10 attitude. Best massage I've gotten from a HE AMP. Massaged for about 15-20 minutes plus teasing from the back for another 5 min. On the flip, I asked for FS, but she kindly expressed that it wasn't on the menu. She understands and speaks pretty good English BTW. We settled for BBBJ. She pulled out her full B cups and dropped her panties for some DATY. Shaved, and real petite. Nice, clean body I must say. And the usual wipe down and water bottle for the road. Total damage was $. 4. Steep, but you get a real good massage, in a nice area, and I'm pretty sure I was in there for more than just 15-20 min like most places.

I did see Eva tho, and would love to try her out next time. I remember seeing her name pop up here.

Member #5990
11-04-17, 19:30
So I owe you all a big apology for the confusion I created concerning the emerald day spa. I had thought for sure I saw orchid on the door On the way in. They never advertise the name of the place in their ads. I know I said orchid over and over and I was wrong. I had gone to emerald. Clean and a little more expensive. The front desk woman is hot and the girls that massage are even hotter. I went to get waxed last week, but their prices are too high. I get waxed from a lady in riverside $1.4 for everything but arms and legs. No sexual activity and don't want it from her, she's older and funny looking, but gives a Great waxing. Anyway, again sorry for confusion.

Member #5990
11-04-17, 19:40
On meats and Tustin by bask in robbins. I got bebe at the desk. Very touchy right away. I asked for an hour she said how about half hour. Should of taken it, but paid for 45 because I wanted the table shower. She rubbed me pretty good on the back. Focused a lot on glutes. Kept rubbing her boobs on me while on back. On flip she did some great stretching and then asked if I w wanted it there. Of course! She got started pretty good then started sucking on my nipple. Never had that before. She told be to touch her, she had huge boobs. Nice to touch. Looked amazing. She looked like she was tired from a long day at work. She tired put before I finished. She said to d back earlier, she could give more. . 4 house and I gave her. 4 for trying. Not a bad experience nce at all. She asked how I found them, I told her backpage. She said 'we give good massage here. You tell them' and I agree, it was a good massage.

MagicMike5950
11-05-17, 01:43
Anybody have suggestions for best girl at honey spa? What were your experiences like? I Saw an add that says they have some new girls. First time I went I wanted FS or BJ but didn't get either. Any girls that do?

Joe Valdez
11-05-17, 16:32
Can anyone tell me if the girls are k or v?

No more v for me. Only k.

Thanks for any info.

So I owe you all a big apology for the confusion I created concerning the emerald day spa. I had thought for sure I saw orchid on the door On the way in. They never advertise the name of the place in their ads. I know I said orchid over and over and I was wrong. I had gone to emerald. Clean and a little more expensive. The front desk woman is hot and the girls that massage are even hotter. I went to get waxed last week, but their prices are too high. I get waxed from a lady in riverside $1.4 for everything but arms and legs. No sexual activity and don't want it from her, she's older and funny looking, but gives a Great waxing. Anyway, again sorry for confusion.

AsianPussy
11-06-17, 14:48
Really the K's are the best and the V's are only good in coffee shops where you can just tip them a few bucks.

But FS K-shops aren't around the OC like they used to be. If anyone knows a good one, LMK.

Can anyone tell me if the girls are k or v?

No more v for me. Only k.

Thanks for any info.

AsianPussy
11-06-17, 14:51
Both my favorite AAMP's are now gone it seems, the Asian Connection / food network and Thai Angels were shut down. Anyone know the story?

Anyone have a good alternative for me since those were the only 2 AAMP's I used. I don't care about ethnicity, I'm fine with Chinese or Korean.

Lovergrrl
11-06-17, 15:37
Both my favorite AAMP's are now gone it seems, the Asian Connection / food network and Thai Angels were shut down. Anyone know the story?

Anyone have a good alternative for me since those were the only 2 AAMP's I used. I don't care about ethnicity, I'm fine with Chinese or Korean.http://www.ocregister.com/2017/05/26/three-from-o-c-indicted-in-international-sex-trafficking-ring-targeting-thai-women/

James D 2004
11-06-17, 23:45

Anyone have a good alternative for me since those were the only 2 AAMP's I used. I don't care about ethnicity, I'm fine with Chinese or Korean.They never left, just not on HX. I remember at least one familiar face. I mean pictures. Has her own account on HX. And today two familiar Thai girls have their ad online in the city.

DRocke8921
11-07-17, 20:32
Anyone ever come across AMP where the girl is wearing nylons / pantyhose? Looking to satisfy my fetish, but haven't ever come across this.

NoClue02
11-07-17, 20:57
They never left, just not on HX. I remember at least one familiar face. I mean pictures. Has her own account on HX. And today two familiar Thai girls have their ad online in the city.I remembered seeing couple of the thai angel's girls on different agency in HX. I think one of them is in sgv area. Price is slightly higher though. I do miss the thai angel. I know they advertise in the cv but too chicken to go visit them after that big bust LOL.

Dillyo420
11-08-17, 02:48
Fellow Mongers,

I hit up Valencia and with the roll of the dice drew Nina. I have been there before and this was the first time I have seen her. Looks a little older but not bad. Barely spoke english. Started with very mediocre back massage with little teasing then asked for flip. She them smiled real big and asked if I wanted something. I eventually got her to understand I wanted a topless hummer. After negotiating back and forth we agreed on. 8 and she began to remove her shirt to reveal an incredible set of breasts. Base on appearance I guessed they were TGTBT, then I got a hold of them and I think I guessed wrong. My ex had bolt-ons and these were definitely not as stiff and obvious as those. I am hoping someone here will give her a go and let me know their opinion. Back to the report. Good solid CBJ and fun bag juggling and I pop. She cleans up and has a big smile saying 'see you soon'. Will return.

Ass Coach
11-08-17, 12:20
There's been several of the girls from the Asian HX providers that have been in stockings / garter belts that I have seen. Sexy for sure!

Anyone ever come across AMP where the girl is wearing nylons / pantyhose? Looking to satisfy my fetish, but haven't ever come across this.

James D 2004
11-08-17, 13:25
Fellow Mongers,

I hit up Valencia and with the roll of the dice drew Nina. I have been there before and this was the first time I have seen her. Looks a little older but not bad. Barely spoke english. Started with very mediocre back massage with little teasing then asked for flip. She them smiled real big and asked if I wanted something. I eventually got her to understand I wanted a topless hummer. After negotiating back and forth we agreed on. 8 and she began to remove her shirt to reveal an incredible set of breasts. Base on appearance I guessed they were TGTBT, then I got a hold of them and I think I guessed wrong. My ex had bolt-ons and these were definitely not as stiff and obvious as those. I am hoping someone here will give her a go and let me know their opinion. Back to the report. Good solid CBJ and fun bag juggling and I pop. She cleans up and has a big smile saying 'see you soon'. Will return.Those are imports. Like Lexus vs Oldsmobile.

TheBenster
11-10-17, 15:07
Hi all!

I'm from Italy and new in the area (FV). I've been around in Europe a lot and enjoy a good massage with an exciting HJ. I'm trying to get through your abbreviations and reports. Thank you, that helps a lot!

Is there a place nearby that offers a good massage and HJ only? What costs should I expect? Where I come from 60 min for $ 80 incl. Tip is standard.Have been in these two places last week. Massage / rub were okay, but not mind blowing. Total damage $90-100 each, which I found a little too much for the service. Also these places where kind of cold. Still waiting for some hints in the area with good prices and service.

Friendlylurker
11-11-17, 01:36
Well P&C wellness is off my goto list now, got the old, grumpy, overpriced masseuse too many times. Sakura in CM has been my spot lately, good massage and finish, I never understand their names though, LOL.

A question for you pros who I've learned so much from. Where can a good looking younger guy meet Asian girls <30? I love the parlors, but I'm ready to try something more but have no idea where to start!

IgnusDeo
11-11-17, 02:55
So I've been hitting up the backpages, and I ran across this http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/99-new-client-special-tiana-real-pictures-or-it-s-free/146000142.

Has anyone ever tried her out before? Mostly curious since I don't think I've ever run across one of her ads before.

James D 2004
11-11-17, 13:16
I went there just because of the convenient location while I have an hour to kill. I knew it was non-erotic, listed as such on our sponsor Rubmaps.

A senior woman, obviously the owner, greeted me and took my money. Obviously, they don't have many clients at the time. She called in a masseuse for me but offered me a woman for 10 minutes that was already there waiting for her client to arrive.

The room is well lit so I can see that the room is clean with white towels. But the strange thing is that I found a filter sheet on the face hole when I went on to the massage table. Well, it wasn't a filter, but a cover sheet for doctors' examination tables and massage tables, covering the whole table on top of white bedsheets or maybe towels. It was the non-woven type of paper that is soft and looks like lace that you can see through. It doesn't look like waterproof but it could be if that's used on doctors' examination tables.

I looked it up and it isn't cheap, costing 50 c to a dollar for each sheet. At the time my first question is, do they change sheets? Or they offer the sheet as an ADDITIONAL protection against the bedsheets and towels after laundry?

Since I got woman #1 for 10 min, I took a good look at her but couldn't see her face with the light at the back of the head. But she fitted in a tight jean. Even though I said medium she caused me pain when she twisted her fist on my neck. I know it's good stuff so I tried to tolerate that. The owner came in shortly after her as if to guard me against sexual harassment. She blamed #1 for putting the tiny towel on my butt the wrong way. #1 explained that it was me who did it, not her fault. It was a tiny towel on top a big towel so I took the top one and put it on my butt. I think she was supposed to use the big towel.

#2 came in about 15 minutes. Immediately she complained about the oil, or that #1 did it wrong with the oil. She turned on the tap every 2 minutes to rinse her hands and used the water for whatever reason. It could be oil but it felt like soap and water rubbing on me. You feel heat with oil but I felt cold with the soap and water. Fortunately, she covered me with a big thick towel for the half she wasn't rubbing. The feeling is bad like taking a shower without enough soap and water.

If that's not bad enough she massaged my neck wetting my hair around the hairline. Worst, she gave me a face massage rubbing every inch of my face with her drippy hand wet with something I didn't know about. The smell of cheap soap reminded me it was still there after she rubbed my face.

The strong short bursts of hissing sound of the tap gave me PTSD!

The massage wasn't bad and I almost had to tell her to stop grinding my muscle; the pain was almost too good to withstand.

I wasn't cleaned up with hot towels before the flip. It would be disgusting if they don't change bed sheets. And more disgusting if she let me go home with whatever on my body. She rubbed my chest, stomach, legs and toes thoroughly. It felt a little disgusting when she rubbed my face the same way she rubbed my face.

Finally she cleaned me with a big hot towel on both sides. So I had to flip again for her to wipe my bottom like a baby. Then she got down face to face with me and told me her name. I got a good look at her face. I knew she was older but with that face, not again.

I thought the soap mixture smells but not that bad. I didn't feel terrible driving home because at least I wasn't dripping wet. But my hair was wett and awkward.

Quinby1
11-11-17, 19:27
Well P&C wellness is off my goto list now, got the old, grumpy, overpriced masseuse too many times. Sakura in CM has been my spot lately, good massage and finish, I never understand their names though, LOL.

A question for you pros who I've learned so much from. Where can a good looking younger guy meet Asian girls <30? I love the parlors, but I'm ready to try something more but have no idea where to start!Try Mansion nightclub in CM after 10 pm. There are tons of young asian chicks there. Just dress nice and buy them drinks.

Lovergrrl
11-11-17, 23:30
Anyone ever have a masseuse refuse a tip?

Me neither. Til today.

Was out and about and hit up both Honey Spa & Top 10 today. Both were huge successes. But I was still feeling a bit frisky, so I ventured up to Emerald since I had read here that the ladies there were cute and very accommodating. Sure enough I walk in and am greeted by a very hot little blonde number. I think her name was Kelly. Great tight little bod, cute face, somewhere in the late 20's / early 30's I'd guess (we are all so bad at estimating Asian women's ages, LOL). I ask if she is my masseuse and she confirms. Pay $50 for 45 min. She starts off great. Soft massage w / oil and some teasing, tho she never actually touches the goods. I have to ask for the flip (bad sign) and on the flip we start talking. She asks what other AMP's I visit and I tell her. She asks why I visited Emerald, and I tell her that there is good word online about the place. She tells me that other customers have shared with her the different forums where her "spa" is discussed. Uh oh. She tells me that she is a little concerned that so much intel is out there. She is rubbing my legs but no further action is happening so I ask if she is interested in "completing the mission". She has no clue what to do and when I tell her that I will show her, she declines and I let it go. I tell her that I will just head down the street after she's done with me to another AMP to get my SKO. Funny, because 99.99% of these women will accept my tutelage since a big fat tip is on the line, lol. Whatever. I get dressed and as I'm leaving I reach into my wallet to give her a small tip and she says she doesn't want a tip. She tells me to give it to the girl that you are going to see who will give you what you want. And she said it in earnestness, not in bitterness or anger. She almost renewed my faith in humanity. Almost.... ;D

Anyone ever have anything like that happen before? It sure was a first for me.

SCJohn
11-12-17, 00:39

Me neither. Til today.

Was out and about and hit up both Honey Spa & Top 10 today. Both were huge successes. But I was still feeling a bit frisky, so I ventured up to Emerald since I had read here that the ladies there were cute and very accommodating. Sure enough I walk in and am greeted by a very hot little blonde number. I think her name was Kelly. Great tight little bod, cute face, somewhere in the late 20's / early 30's I'd guess (we are all so bad at estimating Asian women's ages, LOL). I ask if she is my masseuse and she confirms. Pay $50 for 45 min. She starts off great. Soft massage w / oil and some teasing, tho she never actually touches the goods. I have to ask for the flip (bad sign) and on the flip we start talking. She asks what other AMP's I visit and I tell her. She asks why I visited Emerald, and I tell her that there is good word online about the place. She tells me that other customers have shared with her the different forums where her "spa" is discussed. Uh oh. She tells me that she is a little concerned that so much intel is out there. She is rubbing my legs but no further action is happening so I ask if she is interested in "completing the mission". She has no clue what to do and when I tell her that I will show her, she declines and I let it go. I tell her that I will just head down the street after she's done with me to another AMP to get my SKO. Funny, because 99.99% of these women will accept my tutelage since a big fat tip is on the line, lol. Whatever. I get dressed and as I'm leaving I reach into my wallet to give her a small tip and she says she doesn't want a tip. She tells me to give it to the girl that you are going to see who will give you what you want. And she said it in earnestness, not in bitterness or anger. She almost renewed my faith in humanity. Almost.... ;D

Anyone ever have anything like that happen before? It sure was a first for me.That's a first! I've seen Kelly, she gave a nice massage and release. Emerald has always been a reliable place for a good massage. Never had them negotiate for a tip there.

Caribe
11-12-17, 03:17

Me neither. Til today.

Anyone ever have anything like that happen before? It sure was a first for me.I had one that was separated. She was new to the biz, when we first met, we clicked and FS ensued. She accepted a tip the first time. On my return visit, we got into it again. Upon leaving, I slipped the same amount into her hand. This time she gave it back to me and refused to take it. She told me that she enjoyed my company and she didn't feel comfortable accepting money for Our actions. I only paid the house fee each time. I made several more visits before she told me she was going back to her husband.

I'm currently seeing another married provider. The deal with her may not be as sweet. She will take whatever amount I have to give her. I've given as little as 30 for an FS session. I am still seeing this hidden gem.

Miketastic69
11-12-17, 12:41
I had one that was separated. She was new to the biz, when we first met, we clicked and FS ensued. She accepted a tip the first time. On my return visit, we got into it again. Upon leaving, I slipped the same amount into her hand. This time she gave it back to me and refused to take it. She told me that she enjoyed my company and she didn't feel comfortable accepting money for Our actions. I only paid the house fee each time. I made several more visits before she told me she was going back to her husband.

I'm currently seeing another married provider. The deal with her may not be as sweet. She will take whatever amount I have to give her. I've given as little as 30 for an FS session. I am still seeing this hidden gem.I had pretty much the same experience but mine morphed into a 10-year relationship. I still paid her for massages but she cooked for me and gave me FS all the time. Refused any money except for her professional services. When I moved to Vegas I did not see her for nearly a year. I went back after all that time and she now reluctantly accepted cash for FS. I guess people are unpredictable but they all want to be respected.

HowdyDoody32
11-12-17, 15:37
Only person to ever refuse a tip for me was a mamasan LOL. I usually give even bills since some place are like 25,30, 35,45, 50, etc. And I hate carrying 5's and 10's. One time a mamasan insisted, and I mean insisted, on giving me change back. We almost fought over it lmao damn language barriers.

Unusable
11-12-17, 21:19
Hi! First time poster. I been lurking the thread for the past few weeks, and I finally got over my nervousness and went to my first AMP. I picked Emerald off of Katella in Orange, since other posters have spoken highly of the place. As a newbie, I was freaking out a bit since they have a bunch of notices in the front about asking for extras, but I decided since I was already there the least I can do is get some sort of massage.

Desk girl showed me to a room, I got undressed, and Mimi walked into the room. Some small talk occurred but I couldn't stop looking at her body; looked pretty fit wearing a skin-tight black dress. We had some small talk while she gave me a hard pressure massage (I. E. Walked on my back a bit, she kept commenting about how hard my back was). One thing I found is that it's hard to get, uh, prepped, while face down? Or is that only a problem I have. ?

Anyways, got the flip, got some oil, and off to the races. She took off everything, let me wander a bit (but no FIV), rubbed up against me a little bit (nuru? But I was under the assumption that nuru was her getting all oiled up too and rubbing against me but whatever) but it took me a while to finish. She remarked about how she was getting tired (whoops), maybe I had stage fright? Finally finished, paid. 6 to the house, . 9 tip to Mimi. She mentioned that next time I swing by that she's recommend some other girls, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I wonder if I paid too much?

Even so I had a good time and I can't complain; I'm still not sure how to ask for specific extras (BBBJ?) so I just kinda went with the flow. Also, how do you prevent the awkward fumbling of tip money in the middle of the massage. ?

AsianPussy
11-12-17, 22:12
Match.com

If you put in torrance or Garden grove and specify asian, you'll have more dates then you know what to do with.

A question for you pros who I've learned so much from. Where can a good looking younger guy meet Asian girls <30? I love the parlors, but I'm ready to try something more but have no idea where to start!

OakOak22
11-13-17, 15:21
Hi! First time poster. I been lurking the thread for the past few weeks, and I finally got over my nervousness and went to my first AMP. I picked Emerald off of Katella in Orange, since other posters have spoken highly of the place. As a newbie, I was freaking out a bit since they have a bunch of notices in the front about asking for extras, but I decided since I was already there the least I can do is get some sort of massage.

Desk girl showed me to a room, I got undressed, and Mimi walked into the room. Some small talk occurred but I couldn't stop looking at her body; looked pretty fit wearing a skin-tight black dress. We had some small talk while she gave me a hard pressure massage (I. E. Walked on my back a bit, she kept commenting about how hard my back was). One thing I found is that it's hard to get, uh, prepped, while face down? Or is that only a problem I have. ?

Anyways, got the flip, got some oil, and off to the races. She took off everything, let me wander a bit (but no FIV), rubbed up against me a little bit (nuru? But I was under the assumption that nuru was her getting all oiled up too and rubbing against me but whatever) but it took me a while to finish. She remarked about how she was getting tired (whoops), maybe I had stage fright? Finally finished, paid. 6 to the house, . 9 tip to Mimi. She mentioned that next time I swing by that she's recommend some other girls, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I wonder if I paid too much?

Even so I had a good time and I can't complain; I'm still not sure how to ask for specific extras (BBBJ?) so I just kinda went with the flow. Also, how do you prevent the awkward fumbling of tip money in the middle of the massage. ?HJ finish should be. 6 tip max. Please don't ever tip that much again. You're ruining it for the rest of us. . 9 tip is BJ territory and even that is pushing it.

HowdyDoody32
11-13-17, 19:09
As a newbie, I was freaking out a bit since they have a bunch of notices in the front about asking for extras...That's just legal BS. I was just at a place that had a sign saying this is a legal establishment and under no circumstances will sexual blah blah blah. After massage, first thing lady asks me is.

"You want anything more?

"Well yes, of course. ".

"OK, 20,40, or 100. ".

"I'll take the 100 option. ".

So much for all that blah blah blah.

I'm still not sure how to ask for specific extras (BBBJ?) so I just kinda went with the flow. Also, how do you prevent the awkward fumbling of tip money in the middle of the massage.For first time seeing a girl, I wouldn't ask for BB right away as you risk pissing her off and getting a lesser experience (just ask some dude in the LA section recently who asked for BB right away at HT). In general, if it's on the menu, she'll tell you (try Lambert Acu). But if you have to ask, wait till you're both fully nekkid and in the act of something and ask her something simple -- like "can I suck your tits?" See how she responds. See how nasty she is and if she says yes to other things or no without getting too offended, go ahead and ask.

Don't worry about fumbling money, it happens. I don't bring my wallet inside. There are some reports on here where these greedy hos downright try to look through your wallets! I keep only 60 in my pants pocket and another 60 in an inner jacket pocket in case I get one of those hos that persist on asking "how much you got?" I just say, "enough. " Never say how much you have. If all you get is a BJ, give her the 60 from your pants pocket and say that's all you got. If you had said you had 120 that ho would expect all of it. Now if the ho says her price instead, like say 80 (typical CBJ) or 140 (typical CFS), just say you only have 60 or 120. You will have to fumble money. You can also keep another 20 or 40 in another pocket in case you had so much fun you feel she was worth tipping more. I once had a young pretty asian spinner chick who didn't rush me, told me not to rush in fact, and oh what sexual positions we didn't try lmao. It was so fun I felt like I was a porn star we just kept going at it like energizer bunnies hahaha. In cases like that you might want to tip a little more.

Unusable
11-13-17, 22:14
Thanks for the tips. I was thinking too much with the wrong head; I'll probably try some other joints in the meanwhile. Sounds like I should be hunting for a provider I like and becoming repeat rather than bouncing around different joints. Not trying to ruin it for everybody, so hopefully I can help out more in the future.

CJamesTX85
11-13-17, 22:17
Went to cafe 368 for first time. Saw a few shows and then next door to le palace. Had a great massage but didn't.

Get the ending I wanted. Decided to hit up lavender on way home even though I know it is FS and I was only looking for a nice massage. Just wanted to see who working and was ready to walk but a hottie with some big bolt one was ready to take me back. Asian had to be around 40 although at first glance looked 30 but the eyes gave it away. Hi release for 60 but said no way only had 40. Knew it was a rush job coming so didn't want to tip more than that. Fully naked and a sexy tight body but still super rushed job. If you like a sensual massage don't go here. They have hot ladies but is straight up FS.

Lovergrrl
11-14-17, 22:43
Went to cafe 368 for first time. Saw a few shows and then next door to le palace. Had a great massage but didn't.

Get the ending I wanted. Decided to hit up lavender on way home even though I know it is FS and I was only looking for a nice massage. Just wanted to see who working and was ready to walk but a hottie with some big bolt one was ready to take me back. Asian had to be around 40 although at first glance looked 30 but the eyes gave it away. Hi release for 60 but said no way only had 40. Knew it was a rush job coming so didn't want to tip more than that. Fully naked and a sexy tight body but still super rushed job. If you like a sensual massage don't go here. They have hot ladies but is straight up FS.I parked in the Lavender lot once with the intention of checking it out but didn't go inside because I got a weird vibe from the place. I thought it might be a FS only place, which I have no interest in. Places like Le Palace are more my style.

Thanks for the heads up.

Vulpine
11-15-17, 01:33
Happy Massage or "Best Massage Today" at Main and Warner, was not good. Massage was mediocre at best. Kept the door to the "private room" open for the hour duration. Light hands. Too much oil. Nothing on the flip. Asked for a tip after and guilted me because I said no tip. Felt more guilty than any other I have had before for basically wasting my money.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/thp/d/happy-massage-nice-cute/6386130809.html

TheBenster
11-15-17, 16:36
Went to Honey Spa and will definitely go there again. The place is a little weird with all the Spas in the building, but the honey rooms are very clean and private.

Got Demi and will return to her. Very nice "Nuru", she's stunning and we even had a good talk. Total damage $ 145 hhr.

SlappySalami
11-15-17, 17:29

Me neither. Til today.

Anyone ever have anything like that happen before? It sure was a first for me.Sounds like you had a great day. Everything was going your way.

From her point of view, perhaps you were an undercover pig, so for her it wasn't worth the risk of getting popped. She spoke at length perhaps on audio, and if she were to accept money that would be one "element of the crime" . Just my 2 cents.

JerSeinfeld
11-16-17, 05:10
This is a long shot but does anybody know what happened to Lily from Lucky in Stanton? She was awesome. She gave me her number and idiot that I am, I've lost it:

In the same vein, any recommendations for (1) asian spinner or (2) young innocent 18-25 why / o?

I think rose 999 was the closest I've found to that description. And Susan at Sky.

DreamFreez
11-16-17, 21:02
Did anyone visit Passion recently? If yes, How's Sophia, Tammy and Victoria?

Hammar
11-17-17, 16:42
Stopped into Enjoy Massage- Garfield Ave / Fountain Valley, CA (Used to be Summer Massage I think).

Was greeted by "Kyree" (not Kylie). Despite the $40 sign out front was told $50 for an hour. Gave her $60 and of course no change. Went back and got ready. Kyree came in and and started off with a pretty good massage. Within 5 minutes she was stroking my private areas. From here she was running one hand between my legs and another under my hips. I have never had a girl be so forward. At the turn over she mimed for a BJ and asked for $120. That was a no. I asked for full service and she said no. We settled on $60 for BJ. She went to town with unbridled bare enthusiasm. It was awesome. She finished me with a HJ and cleaned me up. Then tried to start again, even getting on top and grinding a bit. But that wasn't happening again.

Anyway I wound up giving her $100 because she was, without a doubt, one of the best and nicest providers I have come across. Especially so as this was my first visit.

Her English is pretty limited; other than that no complaints.

James D 2004
11-18-17, 11:57
Stopped into Enjoy Massage- Garfield Ave / Fountain Valley, CA (Used to be Summer Massage I think).

Was greeted by "Kyree" (not Kylie). Despite the $40 sign out front was told $50 for an hour. Gave her $60 and of course no change. Went back and got ready. Kyree came in and and started off with a pretty good massage. Within 5 minutes she was stroking my private areas. From here she was running one hand between my legs and another under my hips. I have never had a girl be so forward. At the turn over she mimed for a BJ and asked for $120. That was a no. I asked for full service and she said no. We settled on $60 for BJ. She went to town with unbridled bare enthusiasm. It was awesome. She finished me with a HJ and cleaned me up. Then tried to start again, even getting on top and grinding a bit. But that wasn't happening again.

Anyway I wound up giving her $100 because she was, without a doubt, one of the best and nicest providers I have come across. Especially so as this was my first visit.

Her English is pretty limited; other than that no complaints.Oh yes, I had the same easy and eager attitude. Maybe because of the riverside location a bit off from the freeway. Maybe they are labeled as non-erotic by Rubmaps; someone aren't happy with them. I have no idea that more is on offer.

Import
11-18-17, 18:09
Flower in Mission Viejo is the latest Viet place to be taken over. Just like Honey in Costa Mesa, and Joanne and Katie's former place in Lake Forest. Somebody, not one of our Asian friends, is buying OC spas and staffing them with tattooed white and Latina stripper types. And turning them into bait and switch fake nuru places. Hmmmmm.

LongChorizo
11-18-17, 21:25
I stopped by Pavilion by Beach Blvd this week as I was craving some Asian delight. The place is not the best looking place but extras are definitely on the menu. I met with a gal by the name of Hanna. She was older looking Asian but she was not bad looking at all. She was not hard to look at. Nice set of balloons. The entry fee was 35 for an hour, very good price. She does an average massage. I enjoyed talking to her although her English is not the best. She offered BJ with the famous "plastic wrapper" LOL, first time for me. FS is available buy you have to bring the cover, which I didn't. Overall very good experience. Next time I will bring the kit to organize the party. Tip for her $60. I recommend this place. I never hears of that place before, I found it by searching mp website. Any other talent there I should check out? I will be back to this place. Very enjoyable provider.

Also, Any recommendations for hoy Latinas? I am super excited to have my first Latina provider, HE place is good enough if you guys know. Please, I am planning to visit this coming week. I will really appreciate any insight. Thank you!

Happy hunting.

BoneRanger22
11-19-17, 13:42
Anyone know where the girls of bedazzle might be. Christy / Kim / Misha.

SCJohn
11-19-17, 17:28
Anyone know where the girls of bedazzle might be. Christy / Kim / Misha.Misha is still avail on HX.

BoneRanger22
11-19-17, 20:40
Misha is still avail on HX.What's her handle.

SomeRandomGuy
11-19-17, 20:53
Flower in Mission Viejo is the latest Viet place to be taken over. Just like Honey in Costa Mesa, and Joanne and Katie's former place in Lake Forest. Somebody, not one of our Asian friends, is buying OC spas and staffing them with tattooed white and Latina stripper types. And turning them into bait and switch fake nuru places. Hmmmmm.The place wasn't all that great when it was just mainly asians. Very hit and miss depending on who you got. I do agree the place is wayyyy worse since they started adding the non-asian stripper types though.

I am pretty sure Honey Spa is run by an asian, not sure about the other places you mentioned.

HapaBoy86
11-19-17, 22:10

Her English is pretty limited; other than that no complaints.Any description of her? Old / young etc?

WHat asian ethnicity? Thanks.

Megai Return
11-20-17, 05:52
Just thinking of my years in the hobby and post some of my all time favorites. Wish I could define younger type of Viet girls.

1. Ana- Imperial.

2. Jojo- Imperial.

3. Lucy- Aloha.

4. Misha- bedazzled.

5. Christy- bedazzled.

6. Tiffany- Imperial.

7. Katie- Angel.

8. Bella- Angel.

9. Cindy- Lavender.

10. Vy- Melody.Any one else on the list still working beside Mischa (known as Kim on HX) and Christy.

Skinny Dugan
11-20-17, 20:07
I've been trying to get with Helen but have struck out. Her massage is good and accidental touching but even jester and signal. Left with sad ending.

Anyone else tried this place?I've been there 3 times. Helen, Monica & Hanna. All gave a good massage but I didn't get very far. Wasn't even allowed to touch. I have heard that Helen will give a handy but she didn't for me. There was a pretty cute mid 20's gal but I don't think I will return.

FishNChips
11-20-17, 23:21
HM located in strip mall a few blocks down from Post office on Grand Ave in Santa Ana.

Viet girl took my 40 for HH. Suzy or Cindy I think she Said?

Decent massage for 10 min and the asked if I was interested in 4 hand massage? I passed but I guess it's available if that's your thing at twice the price.

Nice B cups sucking and little DIY and nice hot oil HJ finish for total of a 100 OTD was what my night entailed.

Might repeat and check out the 4 hand if I hit a scratcher.

FNC.

OCTatts
11-21-17, 16:43

1. Ana- Imperial.

2. Jojo- Imperial.

3. Lucy- Aloha.

4. Misha- bedazzled.

5. Christy- bedazzled.

6. Tiffany- Imperial.

7. Katie- Angel.

8. Bella- Angel.

9. Cindy- Lavender.

10. Vy- Melody.Is that in reference to the downstairs place near Marie Callendar's on Brookhurst? Wow that was a long time ago. I remember there were some cuties there. Now according to reviews, there is one MILF who cuts hair and does massage (no FS).

Is Aloha the place on Cerritos and Valley View? Went there recently and it was renamed Bee Bee Massage (not sure if that is a reference to "bare back" or not).

Fe Maiden
11-21-17, 19:59
A111 new owners and grand opening. Ad said nuru. Went in and asked for nuru from two hot chicks in the front. 65 to enter. Should not have asked for that and just asked for hour according to my provider. Got Nina. Her first day or so she said. Asked her about nuru and she immediately wanted a big tip. Gave her $. She asked for more so I told her maybe depending on how it goes. She is smoking hot by the way. Fake nuru. Kept her panties on. Did some cuddling and carressing. Sucked on her terrific breasts which she rubs on the back only. Got to stroke her very wet kitty on the outside. Slipped some finger in a few times and she pulled away. 2 very good handies. Gave her 20 more and still got an attitude. Not sure if I'll return.

DreamFreez
11-25-17, 03:59
Went there in the Afternoon, older asian lady was there. Asked for Tanya. She said "Tanya stop work here loooooooonnngggg time back!

Does anyone know where she is? Is she at another place or did anyone of you find her on Humaniplex or Backpage or Stripclub offering better services?

KevAmps
11-25-17, 17:44
Is Aloha the place on Cerritos and Valley View? Went there recently and it was renamed Bee Bee Massage (not sure if that is a reference to "bare back" or not).How was Bee Bee Massage and who was your provider? I went there 6+ months ago (when it was still Aloha or Queen or something) and had a disappointing experience because of what felt like a bait-and-switch even though it really wasn't. At previous places, the person who greeted me was often my provider, so when I saw this very attractive, twentysomething Viet greet me, I thought I had hit the jackpot. Unfortunately, the person who walked into my room after I had gotten comfortable was not the same Viet but an older and heavier lady, and I was still too new to all of this to object or complain lest I seem rude. I've been meaning to go back just to see if I can get that Viet girl, but it has been so long that I don't know if she's even still there.

OCTatts
11-26-17, 03:00
A111 new owners and grand opening. Ad said nuru. Went in and asked for nuru from two hot chicks in the front. 65 to enter. Should not have asked for that and just asked for hour according to my provider. Got Nina. Her first day or so she said. Asked her about nuru and she immediately wanted a big tip. Gave her $. She asked for more so I told her maybe depending on how it goes. She is smoking hot by the way. Fake nuru. Kept her panties on. Did some cuddling and carressing. Sucked on her terrific breasts which she rubs on the back only. Got to stroke her very wet kitty on the outside. Slipped some finger in a few times and she pulled away. 2 very good handies. Gave her 20 more and still got an attitude. Not sure if I'll return.You're right. I saw one cutie there with long jet black hair and an impossibly cute face. She would laugh and smile and she was just a wonderful little chick.

In south oc, I usually just relax in there and play it cool and let them do their routine and not press too much.

The atmosphere these days is high on paranoia because the oinkers will begin ramping up their terror operations especially during the build up to the Super ("human traficking hysteria") Bowl and all the rest of that bullshit. These ladies are just trying to make a living and feed their kids and I don't want to scare them away.

MrJd1986
11-26-17, 20:48
Hi,

First time posting so forgive me if title is not correct. BP mentions 109.

Second visit here in a week. The ads caught my eye and I took the plunge.

Pics aren't real but pretty close. Saw Jessica. . 45 to the house, 1. 20 for nuru which wasn't anything close to the real thing. Spent a lot of time being attentive to the right spots though and she was hot. Great attitude and a great service.

Returned today. Saw Kristina. . 45 again and. 80 tip for nude HE. She was hot as well but attitude was a little off. Rushed and distracted. They were super busy.

Today kind of put me off. There were two guys waiting outside the building, one in the hallway and another one in the waiting area. Also saw two guys waiting in cars in the parking lot. Made me a little nervous about LE and I should have walked but didn't. Luckily no incidents. I can see this place drawing a lot of attention. When I got in the room I was waiting for almost 20 minutes and I kept hearing men coming in and out. Really had me a little nervous which took away from the session.

Might wait and see how hot this place gets before going back.

My first post so let me know if I didn't do it right.

Thanks and be safe.

Rob0241
11-27-17, 10:56
Has anyone used this spa? It appears to be under new management. Can anyone describe Amy or Coco? Any referrals one over the other?

DJones
11-27-17, 21:38

Her English is pretty limited; other than that no complaints.My visit on Saturday wasn't as positive. I'm constantly on the hunt for BBBJ, but most of these parlors don't provide. This report gave me hope.

I got Coco, a Chinese lady. Super sweet. Rooms had curtains that went to knee level. Usually that indicates legit, but because of this post, I knew better.

Paid $50 for an hour. She as also very forward with the sack rubbing from behind. On the flip though, HJ only. She said no one there did that. I gave her the Kyree name, but she acted surprised. And the name might be Kelly?

She explained that BJ's are romantic, and for husbands or boyfriends. Oh well. Since I had the hour, she made the HJ last a long time. After I finished, she continued a massage and started to play with junior again. She kind of joked, but I said to give it a go.

She oiled it up again. Hardness was achieved, but no 2nd HE. I was well over an hour at that point, but she said no rushing, and I guess she meant it.

She did share with me a story of how a woman came into the spa, and on the flip, the woman grabbed Coco's hand and put it on her pussy. Coco was shocked and couldn't do something like that! Not a great ending, but I like knowing that there are women out there looking for the same thing we are.

MackBlamba
11-27-17, 22:05
My visit on Saturday wasn't as positive. I'm constantly on the hunt for BBBJ, but most of these parlors don't provide...I got one at the O in LF by Yoyo earlier this month. Post #15540.

Lovergrrl
11-27-17, 22:53
She did share with me a story of how a woman came into the spa, and on the flip, the woman grabbed Coco's hand and put it on her pussy. Coco was shocked and couldn't do something like that! Not a great ending, but I like knowing that there are women out there looking for the same thing we are.Tell Coco I'm sorry about that and her hand was very cold. ;)

Member #5926
11-28-17, 14:32
Has anyone tried Oasis in LF? If you have, who is your favorite?

Wally Wally
11-28-17, 14:55

A question for you pros who I've learned so much from. Where can a good looking younger guy meet Asian girls <30? I love the parlors, but I'm ready to try something more but have no idea where to start!Yeah P&C has not been good to me lately either. Use to get good service from tall tina and a few others. Always something new in there. Now its kinda nothing worth while. Even edinger 5 star been disappointing. Don't know what's happening. Upstairs across from bolsa mall also out. Most my fun cheap crayz places are crap now.

Looking for a new fun spot that's a cheap hole where the ladies don't ask for 100 and are at least interested in playing a bit.

I did like top 10 for a good while but its now kinda lame cause not much touching. They are more careful now for some reason. There was that one place on the side of bolsa mall where the girls liked to kiss while they jacked you. But that's different now too.

Pinche Gringo
11-29-17, 20:52
Top 10 use to be my go to spot (despite the horrific parking situation in that strip mall). I agree that the last few times have been bad. In fact, the last time I was there, my girl had just come from her previous appointment and was all sweaty. She tried to rush me through and was not too cooperative. Then after the half-assed HJ, she was pissed that I gave her the standard tip. I told her that she was lucky I gave her that. I will not be repeating again.

Like many of you, I am off in search of a new go to place.

Yeah P&C has not been good to me lately either. Use to get good service from tall tina and a few others. Always something new in there. Now its kinda nothing worth while. Even edinger 5 star been disappointing. Don't know what's happening. Upstairs across from bolsa mall also out. Most my fun cheap crayz places are crap now.

Looking for a new fun spot that's a cheap hole where the ladies don't ask for 100 and are at least interested in playing a bit.

I did like top 10 for a good while but its now kinda lame cause not much touching. They are more careful now for some reason. There was that one place on the side of bolsa mall where the girls liked to kiss while they jacked you. But that's different now too.

Morongo
11-30-17, 16:44
I stopped by Pavilion by Beach Blvd this week as I was craving some Asian delight. The place is not the best looking place but extras are definitely on the menu. I met with a gal by the name of Hanna. She was older looking Asian but she was not bad looking at all. She was not hard to look at. Nice set of balloons. The entry fee was 35 for an hour, very good price. She does an average massage. I enjoyed talking to her although her English is not the best. She offered BJ with the famous "plastic wrapper" LOL, first time for me. FS is available buy you have to bring the cover, which I didn't. Overall very good experience. Next time I will bring the kit to organize the party. Tip for her $60. I recommend this place. I never hears of that place before, I found it by searching mp website. Any other talent there I should check out? I will be back to this place. Very enjoyable provider.

Also, Any recommendations for hoy Latinas? I am super excited to have my first Latina provider, HE place is good enough if you guys know. Please, I am planning to visit this coming week. I will really appreciate any insight. Thank you!

Happy hunting.Any additional info on Pavilion? City? I'd love to check it out.

Donaj
12-02-17, 03:40
Any additional info on Pavilion? City? I'd love to check it out.Is this Escape Spa? Please PM me if I'm wrong. Desperate as I've been dry for many months.

HowdyDoody32
12-03-17, 14:02
No, lucky pavilion in westminster.

Lovergrrl
12-03-17, 23:13
Top 10 use to be my go to spot (despite the horrific parking situation in that strip mall). I agree that the last few times have been bad. In fact, the last time I was there, my girl had just come from her previous appointment and was all sweaty. She tried to rush me through and was not too cooperative. Then after the half-assed HJ, she was pissed that I gave her the standard tip. I told her that she was lucky I gave her that. I will not be repeating again.

Like many of you, I am off in search of a new go to place.Maybe mongers leaving in droves have given some of the ladies at Top 10 a new (and desperate) hunger. I have been having good success there for a reasonable sum (success for me, not the same for you guys, LOL) so I'm still a disciple of Top 10.

I try to park near the Rite Aid and hoof it rather than fight for primo parking in the zoo-like lot there.

Wicked1
12-04-17, 16:49
This had been my go to when my job sent me to Garden Grove as it was right on my way. Super nice spot in a large shopping strip mall on Euclid. I'd seen several girls there, all hot babes. Anna was my atf, Tammy, Lily was a piece of candy. Always had the best time.

Unfortunately, the job hasn't been down there in months, so my play time has been more local at Eco in Torrance for some delicious Latinas and Ktown.

Has anyone been there lately? Are the babes still hotties? I'm thinking I need to make a special field trip to visit my ATF!

KevAmps
12-04-17, 21:18
I always wince a little when I see this place mentioned because it is my go-to in GG, for all of the reasons you mentioned, and because I kind of hate sharing, especially as my ATF is there. If I had a lot of disposable income, this is where I'd spend a substantial chunk of it.

On that note, Bee Bee in Cypress has new owners (it was previously Queen / Aloha) and apparently new girls. I went there a little over a week ago, and the provider (who was in her late 20's, cute, and apparently still very new to this work) told me that most of the other girls working there are in their 20's too. Due to circumstances, I won't be able to go back or go to any other AMPs for the next few weeks, so I'm hoping one of you gents will go and report back.

This had been my go to when my job sent me to Garden Grove as it was right on my way. Super nice spot in a large shopping strip mall on Euclid. I'd seen several girls there, all hot babes. Anna was my atf, Tammy, Lily was a piece of candy. Always had the best time.

Unfortunately, the job hasn't been down there in months, so my play time has been more local at Eco in Torrance for some delicious Latinas and Ktown.

Has anyone been there lately? Are the babes still hotties? I'm thinking I need to make a special field trip to visit my ATF!

Member #5990
12-05-17, 14:50
I stopped in at massage center on and. Tustin in Orange. They have a big massage and tattoo sign on tustin. Small place, there was only one girl working, skinny girl in stretch pants and long sleeves. Gave her. 4 for half hour. Wasn't expecting much. Gave a good back massage, walked on my back and everything. On flip, she started real slow, worked at it for almost 15 minutes straight and finally got me to pop. Gave her credit for sticking with it. She said to come back earlier so she can take a longer time. Seemed tired. Tipped. 4 and was on my way.

Wicked1
12-05-17, 21:40
I always wince a little when I see this place mentioned because it is my go-to in GG, for all of the reasons you mentioned, and because I kind of hate sharing, especially as my ATF is there. If I had a lot of disposable income, this is where I'd spend a substantial chunk of it.

On that note, Bee Bee in Cypress has new owners (it was previously Queen / Aloha) and apparently new girls. I went there a little over a week ago, and the provider (who was in her late 20's, cute, and apparently still very new to this work) told me that most of the other girls working there are in their 20's too. Due to circumstances, I won't be able to go back or go to any other AMPs for the next few weeks, so I'm hoping one of you gents will go and report back.I'm giving myself an early present and going out to see my ATF. Worth the trip and never a disappointment. Worst case she's not in and I get to enjoy any on the lovelies available! Nothing beats a being alone with a stunning Viet beauty that only wants to please.

SixGen
12-05-17, 23:03
I'm giving myself an early present and going out to see my ATF. Worth the trip and never a disappointment. Worst case she's not in and I get to enjoy any on the lovelies available! Nothing beats a being alone with a stunning Viet beauty that only wants to please.I paid a visit there last month and had Apple the first time. She was older than all the girls working there but she performed the best and had a sexy body. Her massage skills were on point and when I complimented her, she made a remark somewhere on the line of "I really enjoy giving massage and not like the other girls where they just soft touch you. " (which is true). She didn't ask for donation right away and waited til the end. She's my atf from this batch. Cookie, Candy and Cinnomon are all still working there.

JerSeinfeld
12-06-17, 21:11
Found their new ad on Backpage. They work out the back of CK barber on Chapman and Brookhurst. I think it's by appointment only, or you just got to text them.

I'm going to say usual fees.

Girl is Viet, her name is Mickey. Don't know if anyone else works there. There's also a PPS.

Mickey is a spinner. Tats. And she is young. 20's.

She wasn't that great to me, but I'm old fat and ugly. Afterwards she probably ran out of there and cried. So I recommend you go there soon before she sees too many OFUs (old fat and ugly) and quit.

There phone is in picture and their ad.

I would say she's not anybody in the pictures, but could pass for any of those girls. All those Asian girls look the same anyways right? No they don't, so being racist.

You're welcome.

MackBlamba
12-06-17, 23:14
I paid a visit there last month and had Apple the first time. She was older than all the girls working there but she performed the best and had a sexy body. Her massage skills were on point and when I complimented her, she made a remark somewhere on the line of "I really enjoy giving massage and not like the other girls where they just soft touch you. " (which is true). She didn't ask for donation right away and waited til the end. She's my atf from this batch. Cookie, Candy and Cinnomon are all still working there.I remember I came here one morning right when they opened while Candy was working, but she had an appt. I was short on time, so I left and went down the street to 5 Star. How's Candy or any of the other girls you mentioned?

KevAmps
12-06-17, 23:43
Hahaha "OFUs" now you made me wonder what kind of designations providers have for us mongers.

Anyway, haircut time is coming up for me, and now I know where I'll be getting my next trim. Thanks for sharing!

Found their new ad on Backpage. They work out the back of CK barber on Chapman and Brookhurst. I think it's by appointment only, or you just got to text them.

Girl is Viet, her name is Mickey. Don't know if anyone else works there. There's also a PPS.

She wasn't that great to me, but I'm old fat and ugly. Afterwards she probably ran out of there and cried. So I recommend you go there soon before she sees too many OFUs (old fat and ugly) and quit.

I would say she's not anybody in the pictures, but could pass for any of those girls. All those Asian girls look the same anyways right? No they don't, so being racist.

You're welcome.

Blake4587
12-07-17, 03:58
Hey community,

I just moved to Aliso Viejo and am trying to find out what the best spot is for a sexy young woman. Please DM me details on the places and girl's name. Thanks!

Mb3333
12-07-17, 14:35

You're welcome.What was the damage and the service provided?

Member #5990
12-07-17, 15:22
I have some time for me on wed night's, so I like to explore within 20 minutes driving from placentia. Since I have yet to find myself a go to that is just awesome I keep trying. Tried out some nuru on chapman in Orange for $. Got betty. She's fucking beautiful and there is no other way to say it. For me, she's intimidating, she is so attractive. She made sure to introduce herself before moving to where I couldn't see her undress. Once naked, she climbed on to the table and put oil all over my back. I felt her 'flower' (that's what she called it) on my leg while she was doing that. Then she started the sliding around. She made sure her 'tiny flower' was in contact with my skin while sliding around. She was easy to talk to, although I had a hard time concentrating on what she was saying because her amazing body was all over and I loved it. She then asked me to flip. She slid around very little after that. She mentioned that I was very nicely stimulated. She said she could take care of me for a small donation. She said as much as she would love to have me inside and enjoy our bodies that way, it is not allowed there so she would have to stick to using her hands. She sat on the table between my legs facing me. Using both hands slow and steady. Then she turned around so she was sitting on my chest rubbing me that way. Her most incredible ass essentially in my face. It was really fun. Then the music stopped and she said aren't you going to come for me? I guess having older guy issues, that doesn't always happen. She was pretty determined, however, it just didn't happen. She said to come back next week and she would make sure we shared that next time. Showered to get the oil off and then gave her. 6 and left. Would like to try other talent or maybe the second time with her may be better.

Lovergrrl
12-07-17, 22:39
I have some time for me on wed night's, so I like to explore within 20 minutes driving from placentia. Since I have yet to find myself a go to that is just awesome I keep trying. Tried out some nuru on chapman in Orange for $. Got betty. She's fucking beautiful and there is no other way to say it. For me, she's intimidating, she is so attractive. She made sure to introduce herself before moving to where I couldn't see her undress. Once naked, she climbed on to the table and put oil all over my back. I felt her 'flower' (that's what she called it) on my leg while she was doing that. Then she started the sliding around. She made sure her 'tiny flower' was in contact with my skin while sliding around. She was easy to talk to, although I had a hard time concentrating on what she was saying because her amazing body was all over and I loved it. She then asked me to flip. She slid around very little after that. She mentioned that I was very nicely stimulated. She said she could take care of me for a small donation. She said as much as she would love to have me inside and enjoy our bodies that way, it is not allowed there so she would have to stick to using her hands. She sat on the table between my legs facing me. Using both hands slow and steady. Then she turned around so she was sitting on my chest rubbing me that way. Her most incredible ass essentially in my face. It was really fun. Then the music stopped and she said aren't you going to come for me? I guess having older guy issues, that doesn't always happen. She was pretty determined, however, it just didn't happen. She said to come back next week and she would make sure we shared that next time. Showered to get the oil off and then gave her. 6 and left. Would like to try other talent or maybe the second time with her may be better.Sounds like Mimosa.

Member #5990
12-08-17, 02:27
Sounds like Mimosa.Someone give that young lady a prize!

James D 2004
12-08-17, 11:23
Hahaha "OFUs" now you made me wonder what kind of designations providers have for us mongers.

Anyway, haircut time is coming up for me, and now I know where I'll be getting my next trim. Thanks for sharing!May I add the subdivision SOFU's, Smelly Old Fat Ugly.

Fistfirst
12-08-17, 13:02
Someone give that young lady a prize!We don't really know how old she is but she is clearly one of us guys.

RickOC
12-08-17, 17:07
In my many years of getting "massaged" in OC I've never encountered a table shower. Another member here mentioned that Villa Orange Massage had one, so I thought I would head over to check it out. Arrived around 3 pm on a weekday and there were two ladies working. Both Chinese, in their 40's and average looking. I chose "Bebe. " They advertise $60/ hr with table shower included, so I went for that option and was led back to the table shower room to disrobe. After getting undressed and laying down on the table, Bebe soaped me up and washed me down. The whole thing made me feel like a baby, and I didn't find it very erotic at all. No matter, I just wanted to check it off the list of things to try. Anyway, after drying off I was led to another room for a massage, which was average. On the flip she asked me what I wanted, so I assume there's more on the menu than just a handshake. But a handshake is all I wanted from her. She did a workmanlike job, I tipped $40 and was out. Probably won't repeat, as there are better options out there for the price and I don't really care for the table shower.

MackBlamba
12-08-17, 17:58
I'm looking to revisit due to a fantastic first time. I had Yoyo who was incredibly nice to me, took her time, and took my BBBJ card. I met Eva on my way out, and she looked pretty hot. Anyone got stories to share with her? Currently exploring options for my first FS experience.

Thanks.

JerSeinfeld
12-08-17, 20:22
What was the damage and the service provided?4 for house. 1. 2 for everything. That's kinda what I mean by usual pricing. 1-1. 4 would be usual pricing. This is just what I've experienced in North OC. Anyone experienced differently?

JerSeinfeld
12-08-17, 20:27
When I was in NorCal, many places offered table shower and they just consisted of being wiped down completely. It wasn't erotic, not super nice, but decent. Down here I've partaken in this upsell twice and both times I've had the same experienced as you wrote. You lay on the table like a piece of meat they're cooking and it just gets worse.

In my many years of getting "massaged" in OC I've never encountered a table shower. Another member here mentioned that Villa Orange Massage had one, so I thought I would head over to check it out. Arrived around 3 pm on a weekday and there were two ladies working. Both Chinese, in their 40's and average looking. I chose "Bebe. " They advertise $60/ hr with table shower included, so I went for that option and was led back to the table shower room to disrobe. After getting undressed and laying down on the table, Bebe soaped me up and washed me down. The whole thing made me feel like a baby, and I didn't find it very erotic at all. No matter, I just wanted to check it off the list of things to try. Anyway, after drying off I was led to another room for a massage, which was average. On the flip she asked me what I wanted, so I assume there's more on the menu than just a handshake. But a handshake is all I wanted from her. She did a workmanlike job, I tipped $40 and was out. Probably won't repeat, as there are better options out there for the price and I don't really care for the table shower.

SCJohn
12-08-17, 21:48
In my many years of getting "massaged" in OC I've never encountered a table shower. Another member here mentioned that Villa Orange Massage had one, so I thought I would head over to check it out. Arrived around 3 pm on a weekday and there were two ladies working. Both Chinese, in their 40's and average looking. I chose "Bebe. " They advertise $60/ hr with table shower included, so I went for that option and was led back to the table shower room to disrobe. After getting undressed and laying down on the table, Bebe soaped me up and washed me down. The whole thing made me feel like a baby, and I didn't find it very erotic at all. No matter, I just wanted to check it off the list of things to try. Anyway, after drying off I was led to another room for a massage, which was average. On the flip she asked me what I wanted, so I assume there's more on the menu than just a handshake. But a handshake is all I wanted from her. She did a workmanlike job, I tipped $40 and was out. Probably won't repeat, as there are better options out there for the price and I don't really care for the table shower.Table showers in Hawaii are much better. The girl will get on the table and rub her body all over you, pretty much like a Thai Soap massage. Sometimes I get my first pop there with BBBJCIM then move to the room for another round.

Lovergrrl
12-08-17, 22:23
We don't really know how old she is but she is clearly one of us guys.I am honored to be able to keep company and trade intel with all you fellow renegade mongers :)

Fe Maiden
12-08-17, 22:53
4 for house. 1. 2 for everything. That's kinda what I mean by usual pricing. 1-1. 4 would be usual pricing. This is just what I've experienced in North OC. Anyone experienced differently?Worded funny. Is that 1. 2 or 1. 6 total damage?

KevAmps
12-09-17, 00:28
Is FS on the menu at the O? I had a great time when I went 4-5 months ago, but from what I could understand the provider to say, it was HE only.

Also, when does Yoyo work? BBBJs are hard to come by in OC and I'm looking for that experience here instead of having to go up to SGV.

I'm looking to revisit due to a fantastic first time. I had Yoyo who was incredibly nice to me, took her time, and took my BBBJ card. I met Eva on my way out, and she looked pretty hot. Anyone got stories to share with her? Currently exploring options for my first FS experience.

Thanks.

KevAmps
12-09-17, 00:42
Ha ha! I shudder somewhat to think of the stank that some of these poor providers have had to endure during their "careers". Knowing this, I try to be considerate and shower or wash myself a little before going, especially since I sweat a lot.

On two occasions, I didn't have the chance to, and realized after I had paid the MMS and stripped down in the room that I was cultivating a little bit of man musk. I still feel a little bad about those times!

May I add the subdivision SOFU's, Smelly Old Fat Ugly.

MackBlamba
12-09-17, 03:04
Is FS on the menu at the O? I had a great time when I went 4-5 months ago, but from what I could understand the provider to say, it was HE only.

Also, when does Yoyo work? BBBJs are hard to come by in OC and I'm looking for that experience here instead of having to go up to SGV.Yeah I asked Yoyo for FS and she said no. Wasn't sure if it was just her menu. But now that you say, I'm starting to wonder if it's the whole place. I saw Yoyo on a Saturday around noon. Cost me $. Her skills weren't mind blowing, but her attitude is 10/10 and she let me DATY.

Rob0241
12-09-17, 20:14

Thanks.I'm within a mile from Orchid. I've had Eva and she is a gorgeous creature. She enjoyed DATY and gave a great HJ. I gave her. 4. I haven't had Yoyo. You say she has BBBJ on her menu. Is DATY on her menu? Please tell me what you tipped Yoyo. Were you with her for HH or full hour?

MackBlamba
12-10-17, 04:52
I'm within a mile from Orchid. I've had Eva and she is a gorgeous creature. She enjoyed DATY and gave a great HJ. I gave her. 4. I haven't had Yoyo. You say she has BBBJ on her menu. Is DATY on her menu? Please tell me what you tipped Yoyo. Were you with her for HH or full hour?I did hhr with Yoyo. BBBJ ran $. I tried to get her to 69 but she said she wasn't clean, so I settled with dining while she was standing perpendicular to the table while giving me the BBBJ. Clean shaved. The $. Is a bit high (maybe to some people) but she had such a great attitude the whole time. Massage was good. Her teasing from the back when lifted up got me rock hard. No rush. I was legit in there the whole Hhr. I would repeat.

Sent you a PM.

James D 2004
12-10-17, 14:08
I did hhr with Yoyo. BBBJ ran $. I tried to get her to 69 but she said she wasn't clean, so I settled with dining while she was standing perpendicular to the table while giving me the BBBJ. Clean shaved. The $. Is a bit high (maybe to some people) but she had such a great attitude the whole time. Massage was good. Her teasing from the back when lifted up got me rock hard. No rush. I was legit in there the whole Hhr. I would repeat.

Sent you a PM.I hope Eva is a new one, not the resident gatekeeper who may be 80 by now. If nobody bought it, the owner / manager was hot and I forgot to ask her if she would massage me. Once you pass the gatekeeper, they had some FOB's hiding behind. Not young and gorgeous but would accept any tip for a lot of fun; they were just very happy to be there.

GoodGuy67
12-11-17, 03:16
Was driving by Westminster when I saw Le Palace. I remembered it being mentioned here and wanted to know if there were any updates from you guys? Also what is the best bang for your buck in the Garden Grove area?

Blake4587
12-11-17, 14:11
I'm new to the OC area and looking for a place with young (under 30) hot women who deliver an incredible experience. What are the go-tos?

MuskieXavier
12-11-17, 20:38
Any help for an out of town SR Member would be appreciated, PM me.

SCJohn
12-12-17, 01:33
Was driving by Westminster when I saw Le Palace. I remembered it being mentioned here and wanted to know if there were any updates from you guys? Also what is the best bang for your buck in the Garden Grove area?Yep, it's a place to get a nice rub and tug. Give them a try and report back. If you get thirsty, stop by Cafe 368 for a little refreshment.

Jon Jones
12-12-17, 14:17
For the past 10 years or so I've made it a point to give a gift to my two favorite providers for that year. Nothing expensive, sometimes just a $50 or $100 gift certificate. They all appreciated the gesture. While it wasn't my intention, on many occasions this little gift opened up more benefits without even asking. Everything from extra time to expanded services.

Most of the ladies work hard and have a difficult job. Treat them nice guys.

AidanJ329
12-12-17, 20:34
Was driving by Westminster when I saw Le Palace. I remembered it being mentioned here and wanted to know if there were any updates from you guys? Also what is the best bang for your buck in the Garden Grove area?I've been to this place on 3 separate occasions. I believe they offer better rates if you show up with a recommendation / friend. The ladies are more on the older side which I prefer being that I'm a bit on the younger side. This place is good if you don't want to break the bank. The lobby is pretty small and usually you can find another customer waiting. The times that I've visited I've gotten three separate ladies, 2 older 1 not too old.

Lily.

She was my masseuse the first time I went, very friendly and flirty. She's on the older side but she liked that I was younger than most of her customers because she offered FS right off the bat. Spanked me a couple times during and called me "naughty". Massage was ok, off the flip she immediately knew what I wanted. House fee 35 and. 4 tip let me roam for free inside her with FIV.

Jennifer?

Not sure if that was her name can't remember but she was a new girl, the youngest of the providers, 30 maybe? Anyway massage was okay, on the flip wanted. 50 yikes, negotiated down to. 45 with her melons out. She didn't allow roaming. HJ was not spectacular either. House fee 20 hhr tip 45.

Tina.

Definitely older than both the previous two, not a good attitude, pretty good massage though. On the flip no negotiations. She started me but made me finish myself off which I did not like so I tipped low. 35 house fee 25 tip.

Personally I like the place, good to let go of stress. Any questions feel free to pm.

Rdchain
12-12-17, 20:55
Always wanted to try it. They get close, maybe more encouragement or repeat visits? Anyone have experience with this?

Stopped into Golden Star in GG, older asian that wasn't the best looking but my god did she know how to use her hands. Massage was great from beginning to end. 3/10 Face 10/10 HJ.

Lovergrrl
12-12-17, 23:04
I've been to this place on 3 separate occasions. I believe they offer better rates if you show up with a recommendation / friend. The ladies are more on the older side which I prefer being that I'm a bit on the younger side. This place is good if you don't want to break the bank. The lobby is pretty small and usually you can find another customer waiting. The times that I've visited I've gotten three separate ladies, 2 older 1 not too old.

Lily.

She was my masseuse the first time I went, very friendly and flirty. She's on the older side but she liked that I was younger than most of her customers because she offered FS right off the bat. Spanked me a couple times during and called me "naughty". Massage was ok, off the flip she immediately knew what I wanted. House fee 35 and. 4 tip let me roam for free inside her with FIV.

Jennifer?

Not sure if that was her name can't remember but she was a new girl, the youngest of the providers, 30 maybe? Anyway massage was okay, on the flip wanted. 50 yikes, negotiated down to. 45 with her melons out. She didn't allow roaming. HJ was not spectacular either. House fee 20 hhr tip 45.

Tina.

Definitely older than both the previous two, not a good attitude, pretty good massage though. On the flip no negotiations. She started me but made me finish myself off which I did not like so I tipped low. 35 house fee 25 tip.

Personally I like the place, good to let go of stress. Any questions feel free to pm.I have enjoyed Lily several times. She's good at what she does and most times we go over an hour and she never complains or ask for more money. She likes to lie on top of me on the table and feed, lol. She's a keeper.

Had Tina once. Never again. Did alot of teasing that went nowhere. Waste of time and gave her a tiny tip.

Also tried Emily - 20-ish chubby gal who really got into our session and let me grope everywhere. Youngest girl that i have ever seen there. Haven't seen her for a bit, and I think she's in school which only allows her to work sporadically now.

Fe Maiden
12-12-17, 23:06
Always wanted to try it. They get close, maybe more encouragement or repeat visits? Anyone have experience with this?
Yep got it twice in my last 3 mp visits without asking. One really new what she was doing and wow, came in buckets.

James D 2004
12-13-17, 15:50
For the past 10 years or so I've made it a point to give a gift to my two favorite providers for that year. Nothing expensive, sometimes just a $50 or $100 gift certificate. They all appreciated the gesture. While it wasn't my intention, on many occasions this little gift opened up more benefits without even asking. Everything from extra time to expanded services.

Most of the ladies work hard and have a difficult job. Treat them nice guys.Ho Ho Ho, No No No! "Give me $100 for free is twice as bad as fucking me one more time for $200. ".

Friendlylurker
12-14-17, 01:27
Match.com

If you put in torrance or Garden grove and specify asian, you'll have more dates then you know what to do with.Great idea thanks, been swiping all the apps in westminster and gg.

Fistfirst
12-14-17, 02:13
For maybe more brownie points, do the same just before Chinese New Year, at least if she is Asian. Even in this day and age, it never hurts to be nice to people and to think about where they are coming from.

Most of the ladies work hard and have a difficult job. Treat them nice guys.

Sticker
12-14-17, 10:35
How was Bee Bee Massage and who was your provider? I went there 6+ months ago (when it was still Aloha or Queen or something) and had a disappointing experience because of what felt like a bait-and-switch even though it really wasn't.Here's my recent experience there: Been to Queen once, now called Bee Bee, a couple of weeks ago. Got there at 10 am On Sunday, and only one girl was there, and she was sweeping the floor and wearing grungy street clothes. She said no one was there yet, so come back in 30. I said "will you be my girl? And she said she didn't know. Even though she was on the chubby side, she was in her 20's and had a nice face.

Came back in 30, and an older Asian woman with lots of makeup and big, fake Dcups welcomed me, taking me to a room. I think she was mamasan, but she also said in the room, "be right back. " Well I wanted younger, not older, so I asked for the first girl, who came in later. This time she was wearing a little black negligee and looked doable, despite her chubbiness. However, she seemed like she was either very dumb, or very new in the biz, because she didn't really know how to act.

I was already naked and gave her a hug when she walked in. She said "lie down for massage," and I said, "let's just play. " I started kissing her neck and sucking her boobie, and then she hesitated, asking for the donation first. Gave her a hunnie and she left the room. Came back and said mamasan to her to give me a massage first. WTF? Was that supposed to be an LE test, or what?

Anyway, I said, "That's okay, you don't need to massage me, let's just have fun. " So she left the room again, and back comes the older one, all smiley and saying she'll take care of me. I thanked her but said I'm fine with the other girl. She says okay, and sends the little chubbette back in.

So I got down to business, got the girl naked and worked my way down from her tits to her puss, shaved but with about a four-day stubble, and started snacking. She hesitated at first, but then got into it as I proceeded and started moaning. Have to say, though, she wasn't as fresh as a daisy down there. Not fishy or terrible, but didn't seem freshly showered.

Anyway, after I got her butt bouncing, I scooted up and attempted BBFS, but she sat up to get the rubber. She had trouble putting it on me (again, not a lot of experience in this department), and once she did, I had a heckuva time getting inside her tight V. Tried and tried, but never really got it in 100%.

So I tried a little 3/4 fucking for a while before I got bored, pulled out, yanked off the condom and had her jerk me off on her boobies. The interesting part was after cleaning me up and leaving the room, she comes back with mamasan and another girl. The new one was Latina, maybe late 20's, and nice looking. That girl gives me a big hug and kiss, and she tells me to come see her next time. Think she said her name was Melissa.

Bee Bee is quite a drive from where I live, but if I go back there again I'll try for the Latina.

Chogori
12-14-17, 18:23

Most of the ladies work hard and have a difficult job. Treat them nice guys.I have always done the same thing. I get red envelopes from an Asian supermarket and add in a bonus for my favorites.

What I have always done is stop at the market for a collection of fruit to bring in for the girls. It doesn't cost much and they do appreciate it. As Jon said it often leads to some benefits even though that isn't the intention. Recently this lead to a second girl coming into the room during the massage and a very nice 4 handed HE.

And I agree with Jon, treat them nice.

OCTatts
12-14-17, 20:54
Here's my recent experience there: Been to Queen once, now called Bee Bee, a couple of weeks ago. Got there at 10 am On Sunday, and only one girl was there, and she was sweeping the floor and wearing grungy street clothes. She said no one was there yet, so come back in 30. I said "will you be my girl? And she said she didn't know. Even though she was on the chubby side, she was in her 20's and had a nice face........
Man, keep those reviews cumming. You are hilarious. You tried to stick it in BBFS just like that? Wow. Fearless.

I have to say I have a fetish for chubby Asian chicks for some reason. I always hope for big natural boobs, but usually I get disappointed with little B cups. Did she have big natural boobs by any chance?

Lovergrrl
12-14-17, 23:35
What a shakedown this place is.

Was on my way over to Honey Spa when I passed Victoria Spa. I always smile at the hot af MILF at the front counter when I pass by and am usually rewarded with a glare or a frown. But this time she didn't glare or frown and actually smiled back. Against my better judgment I aborted the Honey Spa plan and took a sharp right into Victoria's. Lady at the front claimed to be the manager and called herself Victoria. Slim, tall, 40-something Vietnamese with an air of classiness about her. I asked how much and she smirked at me and quoted $95/ hr. WTF? AND she said a $.4 up front tip was required. I asked how much for half hour, and she said $65. By now some of the other hotties who were hiding in the back had peeked around the corner to see what was going on. With prices like that they can't have too many customers hanging around after hearing those prices. I was feeling adventurous and wanted to call her bluff so I bit. I told her that I'll do a half hour, including the pre-tip, as long as it was with her. $105 up front and I'm all in. She took me to a room and I waited about 10 minutes before she finally came in. Very business like and no teasing to speak of. But she was pretty hot and she let me paw at her over her clothes. What a princess. A Vietnamese Jackie -O, lol. On the flip she puts some lotion on me ans asks if I want a shower afterwards. I tell her sure. She then tells me that the shower is down the hall. What?? We're done? Where's my HE? I start telling her that with prices like that I expect to be wined, dined and 69'd, but I'll settle for a good ole' fashioned polishing of the pearl. She tells me time is up and if I want a HE it will be another $20 since we are going over the half hour. What a fucking shakedown. I agree and I'm surprised she didn't insist on getting the $20 right there and then (I had no intention of giving her the $20, btw) and she leaves the room. She returns 5 minutes later with 2 latex gloves on and proceeds to give me the most uninspired, mechanical & lazy HE of my mongering career. Afterwards I use the shower and sneak out while the front counter is temporarily empty. Now I got to get to Honey or any of the other spa using the south entrance so I don't walk past that place.

SCJohn
12-15-17, 03:01

Was on my way over to Honey Spa when I passed Victoria Spa. I always smile at the hot af MILF at the front counter when I pass by and am usually rewarded with a glare or a frown. But this time she didn't glare or frown and actually smiled back. Against my better judgment I aborted the Honey Spa plan and took a sharp right into Victoria's. Lady at the front claimed to be the manager and called herself Victoria. Slim, tall, 40-something Vietnamese with an air of classiness about her. I asked how much and she smirked at me and quoted $95/ hr. WTF? AND she said a $.4 up front tip was required. I asked how much for half hour, and she said $65. By now some of the other hotties who were hiding in the back had peeked around the corner to see what was going on. With prices like that they can't have too many customers hanging around after hearing those prices. I was feeling adventurous and wanted to call her bluff so I bit. I told her that I'll do a half hour, including the pre-tip, as long as it was with her. $105 up front and I'm all in. She took me to a room and I waited about 10 minutes before she finally came in. Very business like and no teasing to speak of. But she was pretty hot and she let me paw at her over her clothes. What a princess. A Vietnamese Jackie -O, lol. On the flip she puts some lotion on me ans asks if I want a shower afterwards. I tell her sure. She then tells me that the shower is down the hall. What?? We're done? Where's my HE? I start telling her that with prices like that I expect to be wined, dined and 69'd, but I'll settle for a good ole' fashioned polishing of the pearl. She tells me time is up and if I want a HE it will be another $20 since we are going over the half hour. What a fucking shakedown. I agree and I'm surprised she didn't insist on getting the $20 right there and then (I had no intention of giving her the $20, btw) and she leaves the room. She returns 5 minutes later with 2 latex gloves on and proceeds to give me the most uninspired, mechanical & lazy HE of my mongering career. Afterwards I use the shower and sneak out while the front counter is temporarily empty. Now I got to get to Honey or any of the other spa using the south entrance so I don't walk past that place.Scratch that place off my list. Thanks for the info.

Sticker
12-15-17, 10:09
Man, keep those reviews cumming. You are hilarious. You tried to stick it in BBFS just like that? Wow. Fearless. I have to say I have a fetish for chubby Asian chicks for some reason. I always hope for big natural boobs, but usually I get disappointed with little B cups. Did she have big natural boobs by any chance?Nope, hers cups were Bee at best, or perhaps Bee Bee at best. Almost looked like they were still sprouting and had some growing to do, but she is somewhere in her 20's. With the BBFS testing, sometimes I tell them I just want to rub my helmet on their flower, P2 P style. Many have been open to that, and if they really get into it, I've been able to slip it in on bare occasions.

Rdchain
12-15-17, 12:39
Stopped in after seeing multiple recommendations, was treated by Maysa (sp? Young, slim and pretty.

The teasing leading up to the flip was pleasant. HJ was below average and she wore jeans so there wasn't much to feel. This delayed the HE, you could tell her arms were getting tired but she had a good attitude and didn't rush me. .2 to the house and .4 tip for 30 minutes (ended up being more like 45).

TheBenster
12-15-17, 13:34
Went to Honey Spa and will definitely go there again. The place is a little weird with all the Spas in the building, but the honey rooms are very clean and private.

Got Demi and will return to her. Very nice "Nuru", she's stunning and we even had a good talk. Total damage $ 145 hhr.Visited her again and wow, her body is just incredible. But somehow I wasn't super satisfied. Less good rub and just a HJ for this amount of money is just not worth it. More service is not on the menu for her and she said also for the other girls there.

So: Any recommendations for CBJ / FS in FV, CM,SA? Please send me a PM. Happy to share more details on Demi as well.

Fe Maiden
12-15-17, 19:09
Saw Tiffany today at Sunshine behind Wendy's. Great HE. Soft slow and sensual instead of the jackhammer style some use. Gave a lot of attention to my ball sack as well. Got to feed on her breasts. Weird that she used gloves on the foot massage after.

TheBenster
12-15-17, 19:35
Went to the place today due to good reviews, but I got disappointed. Went in 20 for hhr. Older lady gave me a nice back rub, but then she said "finished". After pointing to body parts she said she could get a younger lady for me, but the time is over. So 10 tip for her. 20 for the next round (which was hardly more than 10 minutes with a younger lady named Yoki? She was nice, moderately satisfying and some roaming for 45. In total 95 damage.

Lovergrrl
12-16-17, 00:30
Went to the place today due to good reviews, but I got disappointed. Went in 20 for hhr. Older lady gave me a nice back rub, but then she said "finished". After pointing to body parts she said she could get a younger lady for me, but the time is over. So 10 tip for her. 20 for the next round (which was hardly more than 10 minutes with a younger lady named Yoki? She was nice, moderately satisfying and some roaming for 45. In total 95 damage.I always spring for an hour for $30 at this place. That's dirt cheap and gives you lots of time to have fun with a fave or get to feel your way around a new girl.

LongChorizo
12-16-17, 12:11
Any additional info on Pavilion? City? I'd love to check it out.Lucky Pavilion in Westminster. A quick search on Google shall reveal. I recommend this place. Great service. Se Hanna. Let us know when you go.

Ihaschzbrgr
12-16-17, 15:32
Anybody been to lavender recently that has an update? Last one I saw was apple, hoping to come cross a new one. Unless rose 999 is better. Would appreciate a comparison between the two as of late.

Amoreux
12-17-17, 13:16
Lucky Pavilion in Westminster. A quick search on Google shall reveal. I recommend this place. Great service. Se Hanna. Let us know when you go.I am a regular at Lucky Pavilion. Jenny is older and not the most attractive provider but she is a great provider. YMMV but she treats me very well. I would recommend.

NathanCross
12-18-17, 17:50
Any AMP with Fillipino FS provider in OC?

Been with Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, and White. Just sampling the different flavors the world have to offer.

IDontKnow21
12-18-17, 22:29
I have been out of state for a bit. Has anyone hit this place yet? Just wondering. Thanks.

Rocco D
12-18-17, 23:51
Any AMP with Fillipino FS provider in OC?

Been with Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean, and White. Just sampling the different flavors the world have to offer.BP advertises what you seek, city Santa Ana. I have no insight other than that.

Wicked1
12-19-17, 21:38
Anybody been to lavender recently that has an update? Last one I saw was apple, hoping to come cross a new one. Unless rose 999 is better. Would appreciate a comparison between the two as of late.Haven't been to Lavender yet but I did get a mind blowing session with Cookie at Rose 999. My ATF was busy and so I had fun with Cookie. Was not expecting such a gratifying experience. Damn.

JimBoyden
12-21-17, 00:09
I'm wondering about AMPs in OC and SoCal in general. Where I am from, there is a standard house fee of $50 and then for a certain amount tip which is also very "standard" you can count on CFS with various versions of other benefits. Same or different in Cali?

NathanCross
12-21-17, 01:25
I'm wondering about AMPs in OC and SoCal in general. Where I am from, there is a standard house fee of $50 and then for a certain amount tip which is also very "standard" you can count on CFS with various versions of other benefits. Same or different in Cali?Pretty much the same. House fee + tip for extras. . 40 HJ, . 6-80 BJ, 1-1. 20 FS average here.

ParrotFish
12-21-17, 08:29
Anybody remember that sexy asian hair stylist that would advertise on backpage in OC? She had pics of herself crawling on a bed in bra and panties. What happened to her?

LongChorizo
12-21-17, 18:36
BP advertises what you seek, city Santa Ana. I have no insight other than that.Interesting. I know Santa Ana like the Bank of my Hans bit not sure if such place exists LOL. Any more info please? Thanks guys.

Fistfirst
12-22-17, 01:51
There have been occasional references to Filipinas on BP lately, which can be searched through that site. I figured that was what was meant.

Interesting. I know Santa Ana like the Bank of my Hans bit not sure if such place exists LOL. Any more info please? Thanks guys..

AidanJ329
12-22-17, 07:24
Has anyone else been here? I went once and the gals I saw weren't that great but it was cheap at the time. Don't remember what I paid but it was def below. 6.

Rim Job
12-22-17, 13:05
Going to be back in SoCal for Christmas season, and I've had my share of older Asian masseuse and I've grown to like a good experience service over young inexperience ones. Is there few that you recommend for good probing from the back with some teasing? I don't even want a FS, just a nice are&T for this little man. I miss socal for this reason. So many good options. And happy holidays.

AlDawg111
12-22-17, 13:27
Can someone PM me a place where I can get a manscape and a CBJ? Please? I know places that offer one or the other. I'm hoping to find a one shop stop. Thanks!

Dawg.

OCTatts
12-22-17, 15:10
Anybody remember that sexy asian hair stylist that would advertise on backpage in OC? She had pics of herself crawling on a bed in bra and panties. What happened to her?You mean the milfy Korean lady who wore a lot of makeup, and would work in a legit hair place?

Yeah too bad I don't see her ads anywhere.

I remember somebody reviewed her and the guy freaked out after she drank champagne and almost rode him bareback.

Hell, I would be totally into that!

LongChorizo
12-22-17, 20:05
Quick question for you all long time pros or very active mongers.

If you could recommend a place with beautiful Latinas, what place would you recommend? I love Asians but I am trying to find a Latina place with hot Latinas, it could only be HE, but if more is offered, like FS, even better. My budget is $200. This will be my Christmas present. If you need any Asian leads, ask away. I am just looking for the best smoking hot place with Latinas.

Thanks boys! Happy hunting.

LongChorizo
12-22-17, 20:08
Going to be back in SoCal for Christmas season, and I've had my share of older Asian masseuse and I've grown to like a good experience service over young inexperience ones. Is there few that you recommend for good probing from the back with some teasing? I don't even want a FS, just a nice are&T for this little man. I miss socal for this reason. So many good options. And happy holidays.I recommend Golden Spa I believe is called in Orange. Some teasing from behind was amazing. I reviewed that place. I believe is Golden Spa in Orange on Tustin Ave.

LongChorizo
12-22-17, 20:09
There have been occasional references to Filipinas on BP lately, which can be searched through that site. I figured that was what was meant.

.I will definitely do more searching. Happy hunting.

Amoreux
12-22-17, 22:34
Going to be back in SoCal for Christmas season, and I've had my share of older Asian masseuse and I've grown to like a good experience service over young inexperience ones. Is there few that you recommend for good probing from the back with some teasing? I don't even want a FS, just a nice are&T for this little man. I miss socal for this reason. So many good options. And happy holidays.One of the best older Asians in OC is Jenny at Lucky Pavilion in Westminster. Price is great and Jenny's service is superb. Not the most attractive provider on the block, but has a great menu for reasonable tip.

Silverware
12-23-17, 04:45
Has anyone else been here? I went once and the gals I saw weren't that great but it was cheap at the time. Don't remember what I paid but it was def below. 6.Standard rub and tug that's had the same two or three girls for years. You're not going to find any provider under 35 here.

There's some reviews from a long while back that they at some point offered more than HJ but now it's nothing special other than it somehow hasn't gotten shut down in what is otherwise a pretty dry city. I reckon they get most of their traffic from the sports bar a few doors down. The ice cream shop in the center is the best in town!

Lovergrrl
12-23-17, 11:44
One of the best older Asians in OC is Jenny at Lucky Pavilion in Westminster. Price is great and Jenny's service is superb. Not the most attractive provider on the block, but has a great menu for reasonable tip.Is she the one who is at least 60 years old and wears her hair in pigtails? I also recall she wore an outfit that made her look like a Chinese Swiss Miss. Weird. She took me to the curtained room just to the left when you enter the main room. No privacy whatsoever. I was so uncomfortable that I didn't want any extra and just got a lame massage and left to go see Coco down the street.

NathanCross
12-23-17, 14:10
BP advertises what you seek, city Santa Ana. I have no insight other than that.Went there Thursday night but the parking lot is packed. People hanging out infront of the surrounding shops. Lots of eyes on you. I wasn't brave enough to try and this parlor has no review on RM. Anyone been there and can give some info? Located off 17th and Ross I think.

Jon Jones
12-23-17, 14:34
Yep, at least 60 years old. Skinny and a pussy so big I could park my car there. But she gives a great BBBJCIM and rimjob. I think she's been doing this for decades and the experience shows.

Is she the one who is at least 60 years old and wears her hair in pigtails? I also recall she wore an outfit that made her look like a Chinese Swiss Miss. Weird. She took me to the curtained room just to the left when you enter the main room. No privacy whatsoever. I was so uncomfortable that I didn't want any extra and just got a lame massage and left to go see Coco down the street.

Action22
12-23-17, 16:34

Was on my way over to Honey Spa when I passed Victoria Spa. I always smile at the hot af MILF at the front counter when I pass by and am usually rewarded with a glare or a frown. But this time she didn't glare or frown and actually smiled back. Against my better judgment I aborted the Honey Spa plan and took a sharp right into Victoria's. Lady at the front claimed to be the manager and called herself Victoria. Slim, tall, 40-something Vietnamese with an air of classiness about her. I asked how much and she smirked at me and quoted $95/ hr. WTF? AND she said a $.4 up front tip was required. I asked how much for half hour, and she said $65. By now some of the other hotties who were hiding in the back had peeked around the corner to see what was going on. With prices like that they can't have too many customers hanging around after hearing those prices. I was feeling adventurous and wanted to call her bluff so I bit. I told her that I'll do a half hour, including the pre-tip, as long as it was with her. $105 up front and I'm all in. She took me to a room and I waited about 10 minutes before she finally came in. Very business like and no teasing to speak of. But she was pretty hot and she let me paw at her over her clothes. What a princess. A Vietnamese Jackie -O, lol. On the flip she puts some lotion on me ans asks if I want a shower afterwards. I tell her sure. She then tells me that the shower is down the hall. What?? We're done? Where's my HE? I start telling her that with prices like that I expect to be wined, dined and 69'd, but I'll settle for a good ole' fashioned polishing of the pearl. She tells me time is up and if I want a HE it will be another $20 since we are going over the half hour. What a fucking shakedown. I agree and I'm surprised she didn't insist on getting the $20 right there and then (I had no intention of giving her the $20, btw) and she leaves the room. She returns 5 minutes later with 2 latex gloves on and proceeds to give me the most uninspired, mechanical & lazy HE of my mongering career. Afterwards I use the shower and sneak out while the front counter is temporarily empty. Now I got to get to Honey or any of the other spa using the south entrance so I don't walk past that place.I had a great experience there several weeks ago. Some known OC AMP vets work or maybe should I say, worked there. Heat musr be on right now in CM. That building is a trip. One stop shopping, so many places LOL.

Doggiefun29
12-23-17, 20:04
Has anyone else been here? I went once and the gals I saw weren't that great but it was cheap at the time. Don't remember what I paid but it was def below. 6.I went about a year ago. Typical are / t. , typical rates. Nothing too exciting when I went.

AidanJ329
12-24-17, 16:39
Went to this place based off somewhat older reviews and was disappointed. I don't remember the name of the lady but she was horrible at massaging, I kept saying lighten up but she would just dig into my muscles like they were dough that needed to be kneaded. On the flip there was no negotiation and she started with HJ kinda rubbed the outside of my other spot and then tried to stick a finger in. It wasn't even like a subtle thing she tried to just shove it in and I was just kinda turned off competely so I couldn't finish. She said "next time finish" and then tried to charge me. 40 for an incomplete horrible job. Told her no and she got angry so I left 20 and got out of there as fast as I could because I didn't want to be there another second!

MalkMan
12-24-17, 21:46
Has anyone had a chance to try vy massage on Westminster and Fairview? Just popped up randomly when I was on my way home.

Spud666
12-26-17, 15:49
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/earlier-bird-walk-in-now-sweet-massage-50-hour-until-12-fb-asian-tiffany/153416067

A friend of mine has been getting FS in this 2 story building in Laguna Hills. I have been to that building before when I went to a massage place there a while back. At that time, I got an uninspired are&t and did not repeat. So when I saw this ad on BP with a different suite number, I thought that this must be the place he was talking about instaed. I was really in the mood for FS since it's been a while so I went in. I was greeted by a cute faced maybe 40 year old chick who called herself Anna. She charged. 5 for the HH so I thought OK this is the right price for the expected service. I gave her $100 bill and she showed me a room and told me to get naked. Pretty normal so far. She came in shortly after and proceeded with a chatty, crappy massage with zero teasing. After the flip I started caresing her leg up under her skirt. She then asked me if I want to touch her butt and I said sure, figuring that was her way of hint at what's on the menu. She then asked how much I would tip. Now I hate negotiating upfront as it is a turn off for me so I used my standard answer saying that I was generous and would take care of her. She kept demand a number from me (meanwhile she already has the $50 in change of mine that she never brought back). All this time she kept interjecting small talk about her being single and wanting a date, etc. Although I have been playing the monger game for over 10 years, she started to make me feel paranoid with her demands. I felt like this could be a sting so I told her I wasn't comfortable with verbally saying a number. She then said that the $50 she was holding back was enough and so I figured at this point I would be just happy with getting a HJ and get out of there. But NOOOO she wouldn't come close to it. After a bit more leg massage she says we're done. Then I pointed to my dick and she that is illegal here but girlfriends would do that for free. She then said she would give me here number for me to call later and we could go out for dinner and maybe a motel because that was more fun. I'm thinking, yeah whatever, so I asked for my change and she no, "you touched my butt and that was the tip for that". Seriously? She kept insisting that I text her and "we go out". By this time I sensed a losing battle since my change was nowhere in sight. I thought to myself, screw this, I just want out of here and since it was Christmas Eve I guess that would be my good will for the day. The whole thing was just plain weird. So I left. I was still horney so I headed over to my usual go to, JJ's, in LF and got with a new girl to this place but she was definitely not new to the business. She was nicely attractive and slender, about 40 and all natural. Started off with a great massage, then asked if it was my "first time here?" I said "no, I come here all the time but you are new here" and it was off to the races from there. She went for jr. From behind as I was still on my stomach and handled him like a pro. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. We agreed to $1. 2. She leaves and comes back with the kit, starts with CBJ for a bit, then whips her clothes off, motions me to stand up, she lays down on the table with her legs wide open and softly says "Fvck me baby" and, well you know the how the rest of this story ends. The funny thing is, I forgot to get her name. Anyway what started out as a crappy Christmas Eve at the first place ended up nicely at that second place.

Mustang3
12-26-17, 21:38
That place has been scaming for years I'm surprised there still open.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/earlier-bird-walk-in-now-sweet-massage-50-hour-until-12-fb-asian-tiffany/153416067

A friend of mine has been getting FS in this 2 story building in Laguna Hills. I have been to that building before when I went to a massage place there a while back. At that time, I got an uninspired are&t and did not repeat. So when I saw this ad on BP with a different suite number, I thought that this must be the place he was talking about instaed. I was really in the mood for FS since it's been a while so I went in. I was greeted by a cute faced maybe 40 year old chick who called herself Anna. She charged. 5 for the HH so I thought OK this is the right price for the expected service. I gave her $100 bill and she showed me a room and told me to get naked. Pretty normal so far. She came in shortly after and proceeded with a chatty, crappy massage with zero teasing. After the flip I started caresing her leg up under her skirt. She then asked me if I want to touch her butt and I said sure, figuring that was her way of hint at what's on the menu. She then asked how much I would tip. Now I hate negotiating upfront as it is a turn off for me so I used my standard answer saying that I was generous and would take care of her. She kept demand a number from me (meanwhile she already has the $50 in change of mine that she never brought back). All this time she kept interjecting small talk about her being single and wanting a date, etc. Although I have been playing the monger game for over 10 years, she started to make me feel paranoid with her demands. I felt like this could be a sting so I told her I wasn't comfortable with verbally saying a number. She then said that the $50 she was holding back was enough and so I figured at this point I would be just happy with getting a HJ and get out of there. But NOOOO she wouldn't come close to it. After a bit more leg massage she says we're done. Then I pointed to my dick and she that is illegal here but girlfriends would do that for free. She then said she would give me here number for me to call later and we could go out for dinner and maybe a motel because that was more fun. I'm thinking, yeah whatever, so I asked for my change and she no, "you touched my butt and that was the tip for that". Seriously? She kept insisting that I text her and "we go out". By this time I sensed a losing battle since my change was nowhere in sight. I thought to myself, screw this, I just want out of here and since it was Christmas Eve I guess that would be my good will for the day. The whole thing was just plain weird. So I left. I was still horney so I headed over to my usual go to, JJ's, in LF and got with a new girl to this place but she was definitely not new to the business. She was nicely attractive and slender, about 40 and all natural. Started off with a great massage, then asked if it was my "first time here?" I said "no, I come here all the time but you are new here" and it was off to the races from there. She went for jr. From behind as I was still on my stomach and handled him like a pro. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. We agreed to $1. 2. She leaves and comes back with the kit, starts with CBJ for a bit, then whips her clothes off, motions me to stand up, she lays down on the table with her legs wide open and softly says "Fvck me baby" and, well you know the how the rest of this story ends. The funny thing is, I forgot to get her name. Anyway what started out as a crappy Christmas Eve at the first place ended up nicely at that second place.

ThrowAwayVvisa
12-26-17, 23:22
Anyone have an or account access? Wanted to read the reviews / comments of one person in particular so I don't intend to use it for a month, I can paypal you.

Slick562
12-27-17, 02:16
Whent to brea tonight, ssm, I had heard this place charged $ from a friend that wanted a legit massage, just knew I had to go. Its between central and Puente. House fee was 40 hhr. Met with Cici, petite, asian don't know the ethnicity, she had a japanese tattoo of a peacock on her back. Asked if I'd been there before, lied to her gave her a nama and told her long time ago, she sounded pleased. Massaged for a few minutes. Ran her fingernails across my whole body. On the flip she motioned for signals of what I wanted, I told her everything, she told me to be more quiet. She negotiated price at the begining, I told her I would pay her well but she kept on insisting I motioned for $ and she said only cbbj no FS. I wasnt about to pay $ for a cbbj so I said no she kept on insisting but no convincing her. At this point I was trying to be slick and told her I had a. 20 in the car and she said okay. Now I don't know if they have ever done this to you but she asked for my cell phone so she could hang on to it after she got the rest. I was thinking with jr and gave in. She had some A's she didn't allow sucking on them, only touch, put the cover on and she laid back and let me in. We made a lot of noise I could hear customers come in and the massage table legs were scratching on the wood floors, she was moaning, she doesn't allow fiv, she's about a 6 cute but rushed job, cleaned up got her. 20, got my phone back. Total was house. 40 and for her was $. 20 Saw another chick as I was walking out might go back to check out other girls.

LovesToSploog
12-27-17, 04:01
This happen about a week ago, when after a food and drinking spree in Tijuana with no action in the red light district, since my friend didn't feel comfortable there, led me to desperate measurements in SA. I dropped him off around Edinger and Fairview and around the area where on the other side of the gasoline station is a massage parlor, checked it out and there was one mamasan and a chubby chick so I took off.

Then I took a quick turn towards FV on harbor where right by low rider tattoos was another massage parlor with an okay looking older woman. I didn't want to really be finished off by her so I continued heading north on harbor towards McFadden.

There behind the shoe city was one lonely massage parlor where there was a rude chick on the phone who told me to come back later since the one girl was busy. Killed my mood and didn't want to return.

My last place of visit was a massage parlor right on harbor and first next to the Dunkin' Donuts. I got in, asked for a deep tissue massage for an hour that was 50. Well I got this petite gal name lily, she was cute and would have loved to felt bigger due to her size comparison. Alas she couldn't speak a lick of English so I felt that that killed my chances at getting a happy ending. This place feels like it is a little sleezy and easy but maybe I didn't have luck that day. I really should have raged out in Tijuana though.

LovesToSploog
12-27-17, 04:03
Sorry if this is a repost, I keep trying to post after I write something and it logs me off, anyways:

This happen about a week ago, when after a food and drinking spree in Tijuana with no action in the red light district, since my friend didn't feel comfortable there, led me to desperate measurements in SA. I dropped him off around Edinger and Fairview and around the area where on the other side of the gasoline station is a massage parlor, checked it out and there was one mamasan and a chubby chick so I took off.

Then I took a quick turn towards FV on harbor where right by low rider tattoos was another massage parlor with an okay looking older woman. I didn't want to really be finished off by her so I continued heading north on harbor towards McFadden.

There behind the shoe city was one lonely massage parlor where there was a rude chick on the phone who told me to come back later since the one girl was busy. Killed my mood and didn't want to return.

My last place of visit was a massage parlor right on harbor and first next to the Dunkin' Donuts. I got in, asked for a deep tissue massage for an hour that was 50. Well I got this petite gal name lily, she was cute and would have loved to felt bigger due to her size comparison. Alas she couldn't speak a lick of English so I felt that that killed my chances at getting a happy ending. This place feels like it is a little sleezy and easy but maybe I didn't have luck that day. I really should have raged out in Tijuana though.

Caribe
12-27-17, 11:24
Went to this place based off somewhat older reviews and was disappointed. I don't remember the name of the lady but she was horrible at massaging, I kept saying lighten up but she would just dig into my muscles like they were dough that needed to be kneaded. On the flip there was no negotiation and she started with HJ kinda rubbed the outside of my other spot and then tried to stick a finger in. It wasn't even like a subtle thing she tried to just shove it in and I was just kinda turned off competely so I couldn't finish. She said "next time finish" and then tried to charge me. 40 for an incomplete horrible job. Told her no and she got angry so I left 20 and got out of there as fast as I could because I didn't want to be there another second!You don't remember her name? Was she a big girl? I heard Mandy has changed her attitude. Probably because of a boyfriend.

Lovergrrl
12-27-17, 11:32

A friend of mine has been getting FS in this 2 story building in Laguna Hills. I have been to that building before when I went to a massage place there a while back. At that time, I got an uninspired are&t and did not repeat. So when I saw this ad on BP with a different suite number, I thought that this must be the place he was talking about instaed. I was really in the mood for FS since it's been a while so I went in. I was greeted by a cute faced maybe 40 year old chick who called herself Anna. She charged. 5 for the HH so I thought OK this is the right price for the expected service. I gave her $100 bill and she showed me a room and told me to get naked. Pretty normal so far. She came in shortly after and proceeded with a chatty, crappy massage with zero teasing. After the flip I started caresing her leg up under her skirt. She then asked me if I want to touch her butt and I said sure, figuring that was her way of hint at what's on the menu. She then asked how much I would tip. Now I hate negotiating upfront as it is a turn off for me so I used my standard answer saying that I was generous and would take care of her. She kept demand a number from me (meanwhile she already has the $50 in change of mine that she never brought back). All this time she kept interjecting small talk about her being single and wanting a date, etc. Although I have been playing the monger game for over 10 years, she started to make me feel paranoid with her demands. I felt like this could be a sting so I told her I wasn't comfortable with verbally saying a number. She then said that the $50 she was holding back was enough and so I figured at this point I would be just happy with getting a HJ and get out of there. But NOOOO she wouldn't come close to it. After a bit more leg massage she says we're done. Then I pointed to my dick and she that is illegal here but girlfriends would do that for free. She then said she would give me here number for me to call later and we could go out for dinner and maybe a motel because that was more fun. I'm thinking, yeah whatever, so I asked for my change and she no, "you touched my butt and that was the tip for that". Seriously? She kept insisting that I text her and "we go out". By this time I sensed a losing battle since my change was nowhere in sight. I thought to myself, screw this, I just want out of here and since it was Christmas Eve I guess that would be my good will for the day. The whole thing was just plain weird. So I left. I was still horney so I headed over to my usual go to, JJ's, in LF and got with a new girl to this place but she was definitely not new to the business. She was nicely attractive and slender, about 40 and all natural. Started off with a great massage, then asked if it was my "first time here?" I said "no, I come here all the time but you are new here" and it was off to the races from there. She went for jr. From behind as I was still on my stomach and handled him like a pro. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I said everything. We agreed to $1. 2. She leaves and comes back with the kit, starts with CBJ for a bit, then whips her clothes off, motions me to stand up, she lays down on the table with her legs wide open and softly says "Fvck me baby" and, well you know the how the rest of this story ends. The funny thing is, I forgot to get her name. Anyway what started out as a crappy Christmas Eve at the first place ended up nicely at that second place.Yeah this place is bizarre. Been there twice. First time I let the 2 women there (one about 30, the other closer to 40+) talk me into a 4-hands massage at a reduced price. Got a mediocre massage and one of them used a feather on my goods, which I guess she thought was sensual but it was really just stupid. I went back again a few months later and wanted to get the older brunette alone to see if any thing good might happen but only the feather using 30- something was there so I took s chance on a solo with her. Just more feather nonsense. No plans on ever going back.

IDontKnow21
12-27-17, 23:01
Place is in Whittier, but not far from NOC where I live. About 20 minute drive. Not a bad place actually. Mama is super nice. Saw Cherry. Nice looking Asian girl. She looks young but probably is mid 30's Nice tits. Whoever did the job did a good one. She was super nice. Not a bad massage actually. Asked if I had been there before. I of course lied and said yeah. She asked what I wanted. I said everything. She asked you take care of me. I said sure 100. Boy she lit up. She went to go get the stuff while I bummed out that I probably could have went 80. She got back stripped, hopped on and rubbed those tits all over my me. Lot of licking on the shaft and balls, cover for the BJ. She let me dine on those tits all I wanted. Had her lay on her back on the side so I could continue to suck an watch those tits. Just went at that way the whole time although other positions were offered, I was enjoying it. Nice and tight too. Only bummer was she kept reaching under to play with my balls, which I love, but makes me finish faster. I thought about asking her to stop, but it was so good I couldn't. Haha. All in all it was enjoyable and Cherry was a sweetheart. Good English and fun. I'll be back to see her and sample some of the other treats here. 50 in 100 to Cherry.

KevAmps
12-28-17, 14:39
Have any of you gone to Savvy in Orange and have intel on the talent there? I've gotten a little crazy these past 6 months and I'm trying to control my spending a bit. Plus, it's a little too close to home, so I'm trying to figure out how worth it going there is.

I'm looking for petite or slender and fit Latinas. Spinners, more or less.

Rob0202
12-28-17, 17:09
Have any of you patronized this place? I was there Saturday a couple weeks back. I called for appointment with Meyu and left a msg. No return call. I'm close so I drove there and met her. First time meeting. She took me to her room and I stripped. She came in and immediately turned off the light. Not dimmed but turned off. I asked her why and she said she was embarrassed to be seen. I told her I wanted the light on and she refunded my fee.

Jade was available so we had a great time.

Anyway, has anyone had this same experience with Meyu? She is so cute and has a nice body. I was really looking forward to spending my hour with her. Please tell me if Meyu requires no light with her services. I want to try her again but I want to see what I'm paying for.

Cwb1919
12-28-17, 18:00
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/45-h-grand-opening-full-body-massage-expert-brazillian-waxing-shaving-grooming-714-912-4715/153352922

First time poster.

Went here in a dream last night.

Very clean and recently renovated place in Orange. Walked in and was greeted by a very good looking mamasan. .5 for 45 min. All the rooms are fully private. My masseuse was a mid 40's Asian woman. I was somewhat disappointed as the greeter was far more attractive but I decided not to raise a fuss. She had a decent MILF body, large D-cups, sleeveless shirt and jean leggings, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Nice technique, decent massage. Really focused on my legs and lower back with some very sensual fingernail touching on my thighs and legs. I tired to make some small talk but her English was very limited. On the flip I was at 'half-mast' and she did not comment so I wasn't sure there would be any extras. Continued massaging my chest and legs, I let my hand drape to graze and touch her leg which she did not object to. Finally she began working the thighs and "accidentally" moved the towel. I was now at full salute and she acted "surprised" with a slight gasp. However nothing was spoken between us and she immediately began a great HJ with lots of attention to the boys. I did have to ask her to slow down somewhat as she began go go rather vigorously. I let my hands wander and she was fine, fondling her through her clothes, both front and back areas. I believe more touching would be allowed but this was my first time there and only my 2nd time at an AMP. Finally a very nice HE finish. She cleaned me up and to my surprise continued the massage! Working on my shoulders and head, finishing with a full-body hot towel rub down. We never once discussed anything, but after I dressed she returned with a water. I tipped her. 4 to which she smiled and gave me a long hug, asking me to return. Total damage, .9. If you look at the ad they have the same instagram account as Mimosa which is just down the street, I did not ask if they were owned by the same people. I would definitely return and be a little more forthcoming with my questions and intentions and might ask for a lineup. This was from 7 - 8 pm and when I left they had to unlock the front door and open a security gate as I assume I was the last patron of the day so it doesn't seem like a late-night place.

Rob0241
12-28-17, 18:18
Has anyone had Meyu for a provider here? I had an appointment with her one Saturday am A couple of weeks back. Walked in and saw her. She is a petite beauty. Someone you would be proud to bring home to momma.

She took me to her room and I stripped down. She entered and immediately turned out the light. Not dimmed, turned off completely. I told her I wanted the light on. Her reply was she was too embarrassed to be seen. I insisted the light stay on or dimmed. She gave me back my money and walked out.

Again, I ask, is this Meyu's M. O. ? Does she insist the light goes out completely? I want her but I need to see what's going on. Please tell me if anyone has had this experience with Meyu.

I asked for Jade and she accommodated me. What a gal. Sensual, sexual, erotic.

Chris Jenner
12-28-17, 18:21
Has anyone had Meyu for a provider here? I had an appointment with her one Saturday am A couple of weeks back. Walked in and saw her. She is a petite beauty. Someone you would be proud to bring home to momma.

She took me to her room and I stripped down. She entered and immediately turned out the light. Not dimmed, turned off completely. I told her I wanted the light on. Her reply was she was too embarrassed to be seen. I insisted the light stay on or dimmed. She gave me back my money and walked out.

Again, I ask, is this Meyu's M. O. ? Does she insist the light goes out completely? I want her but I need to see what's going on. Please tell me if anyone has had this experience with Meyu.

I asked for Jade and she accommodated me. What a gal. Sensual, sexual, erotic.I had her and she didn't do that. She isn't as great a beauty as others have said, maybe that is why. I would rate her a 5/10 in looks dept and service wasn't much better. I had her after lunch and she wouldn't stop burping.

Cwb1919
12-28-17, 18:26
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuruguru-stacy-and-the-busty-dolls-busty-italian-betty-sensual-white-tiffany-simply-the-best/153320027

This was my first dream at any AMP or massage parlor. I visited what is referred to here as Mimosa in Orange.

Was greeted by a very nice Asian woman. $ to the house for nuru. Entered the back and was placed in a completely private, very comfortable room. I made a quick visit to the restroom and as I walked down the hallway one of the girls came out, wearing only lingerie, she greeted me and I was excited. If you've seen any of the ads I can attest the photos are real. These girls are gorgeous.

I returned, disrobed and waited on the bed. In walked who I later learned was Tiffany. Her photos are real gentleman, she is an absolute stunner. Some small tattoos and a fantastic body. Her breasts are definitely enhanced but are fantastic. Being a newbie I had covered myself with a towel. She chucked after the greeting and removed it immediately, saying they do nuru there and it wouldn't be needed. She undressed, revealing her perfectly round and curvy Latin body and with my mouth agape I turned on my stomach. Plenty of hot oil all over my body. I explained that this was my first time at any massage place and she said I was in for a treat. She was very sensual, working her way down. Her lovely chest rubbing against mine as she worked, making sure to grind all parts of her body against me including her flower. The massage was actually very good and went on for at least 25 min. Upon the flip I was at full attention. She poured lots of hot oil on my chest and continued, straddling my chest so that her blackhole was tantlizingly close to my face. At this point I was also exploring her body, as well, I believe FIV is off limits as anytime I got close she politely brushed my hand aside, but that is understandable and I didn't press the issue. She move down and straddled my legs, pouring a good amount of hot oil on Jr. At this point lots of indirect rubbing had been done including some lovely Russian which feels fantastic with her body. She then motioned with her hand if I would like a HJ and upon my questioning said it would be. 4. I did not ask for anything else and from other posts on this board I believe it would be off limits anyway. Very sensual technique, lots of oil, both hands, Russian, lot's of body contact and I was exploring her body and with on free hand she guided me to her breasts and made sure I had a handle, this pushed me over the edge for a fantastie HE finish. Cleaned me up with a a full-body hot towel massage. Finished with a straddling still-nude hugh and made me promise I would return. I dressed and she came back in with a a water. Gave her. 6 as I was feeling fantastic and left wobbly in the knees.

Cwb1919
12-28-17, 18:48
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuruguru-stacy-and-the-busty-dolls-busty-italian-betty-sensual-white-tiffany-simply-the-best/153320027

This was my first dream at any AMP or massage parlor. I visited what is referred to here as Mimosa in Orange.

Was greeted by a very nice Asian woman. $ to the house for nuru. Entered the back and was placed in a completely private, very comfortable room. I made a quick visit to the restroom and as I walked down the hallway one of the girls came out, wearing only lingerie, she greeted me and I was excited. If you've seen any of the ads I can attest the photos are real. These girls are gorgeous.

I returned, disrobed and waited on the bed. In walked who I later learned was Tiffany. Her photos are real gentleman, she is an absolute stunner. Some small tattoos and a fantastic body. Her breasts are definitely enhanced but are fantastic. Being a newb I had covered myself with a towel. She chucked after the greeting and removed it immediately, saying they do nuru there and it wouldn't be needed. She undressed, revealing her perfectly round and curvy Lating body and with my mouth agape I turned on my stomach. Plenty of hot oil all over my body. I explained that this was my first time at any massage place and she said I was in for a treat. She was very sensual, working her way down. Her lovely chest rubbing against mine as she worked, making sure to grind all parts of her body against me including her flower. The massage was actually very good and went on for atleast 25 min. Upon the flip I was at full attention. She poured lots of hot oil on my chest and continued, straddling my chest so that her blackhole was tantlizingly close to my face. At this point I was also exploring her body, as well, I believe FIV is off limits as anytime I got close she politely brushed my hand aside, but that is understandable and I didn't press the issue. She move down and straddled my legs, pouring a good amount of hot oil on Jr. At this point lots of indirect rubbing had been done including some lovely Russian which feels fantastic with her body. She then motioned with her hand if I would like a HJ and upon my questioning said it would be. 4. I did not ask for anything else and from other posts on this board I believe it would be off limits anyway. Very sensual technique, lots of oil, both hands, Russian, lot's of body contact and I was exploring her body and with on free hand she guided me to her breasts and made sure I had a handle, this pushed me over the edge for a fantastie HE finish. Cleaned me up with a a full-body hot towel massage. Finished with a straddling still-nude hugh and made me promise I would return. I dressed and she came back in with a a water. Gave her. 6 as I was feeling fantastic and left wobbly in the knees.

Fe Maiden
12-28-17, 19:33

I asked for Jade and she accommodated me. What a gal. Sensual, sexual, erotic.Weird. The one time I had her she got completely nude during the massage and fiv was happening. It was very dim in there. She may have turned the lights off but there was some light through the window shades since it was afternoon so it was not pitch dark. Strange what she did to you. Sounds like I should try Jade.

Gatsbyb8
12-28-17, 21:19
According to RM, it had been closed.

I recommend Golden Spa I believe is called in Orange. Some teasing from behind was amazing. I reviewed that place. I believe is Golden Spa in Orange on Tustin Ave.

Lovergrrl
12-28-17, 23:03

I asked for Jade and she accommodated me. What a gal. Sensual, sexual, erotic.Had Meyu for my first massage at Bio. She was very timid and clueless about what to do with me, but she didn't seem to mind the lights being on.

TravelGuy22
12-29-17, 15:25
Had Meyu for my first massage at Bio. She was very timid and clueless about what to do with me, but she didn't seem to mind the lights being on.This goes to show, it's definitely YMMV. I've had Meyu countless times and only had great experiences. She is my ATF no doubt about it. She has an amazing body, nice big tits (fake), petite body, and shaved bare =) Meyu has told me she's had girls a few times and was thrown off (glad I know who it is now!

With Jade, she allowed DATY / FIV. But her body is a bit thicker.

Gatsbyb8
12-29-17, 17:46
Had Meyu for my first massage at Bio. She was very timid and clueless about what to do with me, but she didn't seem to mind the lights being on.Pardon my curiosity but what exactly are you looking for? HE? DATY? Are you attracted to the ladies as well?

PaperTiger24
12-29-17, 18:29
This goes to show, it's definitely YMMV. I've had Meyu countless times and only had great experiences. She is my ATF no doubt about it. She has an amazing body, nice big tits (fake), petite body, and shaved bare =) Meyu has told me she's had girls a few times and was thrown off (glad I know who it is now!

With Jade, she allowed DATY / FIV. But her body is a bit thicker.Co-sign, she's YMMV to the nth degree. Luckily I've fallen on the good side of it.

Lovergrrl
12-30-17, 01:19
Pardon my curiosity but what exactly are you looking for? HE? DATY? Are you attracted to the ladies as well?I hope for a HE (with fingers) as a minimum. I have had DATY and boob feeding too and that's always an amazing bonus. Usually it takes a couple of visits before I get some DATY or 69, but it does happen occasionally on a first visit. By far the OC has been my favorite and most successful place to explore.

I am attracted to many of the ladies. But when I get a really old Mamasan I just stay on my stomach and pretend that it's Gal Gadot back there instead of Old Mamasan. No need for a flip on those occasions.

Meyu has told me she's had girls a few times and was thrown off (glad I know who it is now!LOL well yeah that does explain my visit with her! She did say after our less-than-successful first encounter that "next time I should show her what I want". Maybe she might be worth a second attempt? Your thoughts?

Anheiser
12-30-17, 02:06
Anyone have recommendations for the Costa Mesa area? I haven't had much luck here.

Ihaschzbrgr
12-30-17, 02:49
Haven't been to Lavender yet but I did get a mind blowing session with Cookie at Rose 999. My ATF was busy and so I had fun with Cookie. Was not expecting such a gratifying experience. Damn.Thanks for the update. Stats on cookie? Age / face / body / damage?

TheTurtle07
12-30-17, 09:22
Hey fellas, was wondering if anyone knew of a place with latinas that offered FS? Please pm if you know of a place, new to the game. If not with latinas then any other race is fine just want to experience it at least once.

CamaroGuy87
12-30-17, 17:52
Anyone have recommendations for the Costa Mesa area? I haven't had much luck here.TLC, golden sunshine. Lots of places on Newport blvd.

CamaroGuy87
12-30-17, 18:04
First time posting so if I did something wrong forgive me and help me correct the issue.

My month started at golden sunrise. Decent massage HE. 5 house .5 for her. Jazmine. Mid 30's looking Asian with bolt ons. Took my luck to the pavilion late one night and met a very happy to be there, no negotiation, eager younger woman. .35 house and tipped. 60 for CBJ. Needed some TLC so hit Newport and Wilson and my luck had run out got charged the full price for quick CBJ total damage $.5. Ended the month off right at spring spa with another eager no negotiation young again I believe her name was yoyo HE only due to language barrier $. Total and she gave the best massage all month.

Voltaire72
12-31-17, 14:38
Hey everyone. I'm hoping to find FS in south OC, or anywhere in OC for that matter. I remember a couple years ago a place called Bebe spa in Westminster where they had FS (and was incredible) but I'm having trouble finding one. If someone could please PM me a place that has some really young good looking ladies that would be much appreciated.

SpikeBites
12-31-17, 19:43
First time poster, but I love the Nuru at Honey Spa in CM, and the girls are gorgeous. The pics on their backpage are fake but close enough.

$40-60 door cover for 40 min to an hour, and $100 for full body nuru with HE.

I've been twice so far and love it, but now I want to find something a little cheaper that offers more or less the same service. Any recommendations?

Lovergrrl
12-31-17, 23:45
First time poster, but I love the Nuru at Honey Spa in CM, and the girls are gorgeous. The pics on their backpage are fake but close enough.

$40-60 door cover for 40 min to an hour, and $100 for full body nuru with HE.

I've been twice so far and love it, but now I want to find something a little cheaper that offers more or less the same service. Any recommendations?Of the places offering "nuru" that I've been to so far (Honey Spa, BC, Mimosa, LF Acupuncture) all but Honey Spa demand a house fee of $100/hhr nuru. Add the tip onto that (I gave $ .5 last time) and it comes out to be about the same as Honey OTD. Don't know if there are cheaper options out there. An indy would be even more expensive, especially for a nuru. Hopefully if someone has found one they'll post about it here.

Chris Jenner
01-02-18, 13:21
This goes to show, it's definitely YMMV. I've had Meyu countless times and only had great experiences. She is my ATF no doubt about it. She has an amazing body, nice big tits (fake), petite body, and shaved bare =) Meyu has told me she's had girls a few times and was thrown off (glad I know who it is now!

With Jade, she allowed DATY / FIV. But her body is a bit thicker.Big fake tits? You must have seen someone else because meyu doesn't have those.

TravelGuy22
01-02-18, 16:37
I hope for a HE (with fingers) as a minimum. I have had DATY and boob feeding too and that's always an amazing bonus. Usually it takes a couple of visits before I get some DATY or 69, but it does happen occasionally on a first visit. By far the OC has been my favorite and most successful place to explore.

I am attracted to many of the ladies. But when I get a really old Mamasan I just stay on my stomach and pretend that it's Gal Gadot back there instead of Old Mamasan. No need for a flip on those occasions.

LOL well yeah that does explain my visit with her! She did say after our less-than-successful first encounter that "next time I should show her what I want". Maybe she might be worth a second attempt? Your thoughts?I just don't know. LOL. I'm not sure what her experience is with women, unfortunately. That would be awesome to somehow stumble into your session with Meyu going down on you or vice versa =).

Pacom555
01-02-18, 21:19
I was looking forward to a much-needed 1-hr massage from Julie over the holiday break. She's basically legit, but gives an excellent rub and encourages "self-service. " So, I go for her massage and don't mind rubbing one out myself at the end while she watches / teases.

However, it's a different Julie there now. She is younger, cuter, wears a tight dress and clearly provides "extras. " BUT don't be fooled. She gives a shit massage, a shit HJ, and all the while pestering for money.

Aside from annoyingly asking for a tip upon the flip, we also had a bit of mood-killing back-and-forth about the amount, with her insisting on 50, and me rebutting with 40 being standard. At this point I should have just said forget it. But she relented at 40 and proceeded with the worst HJ ever. Somehow I lay there, and somehow she manages to make half-staffed junior pop.

But after the clean up she continues the argument, insisting that I should give her 50 because she gave up two other customers for my appointment. When I told her all I had was 40, she told me I can tip by credit card. When I told her that I don't pay for massages by credit card, she said, "You American? And you don't have credit card?" I told her 40 is what I tip. If deserved. She went on and on.

Unfortunately, I paid at the beginning with a hundo (60 for the hour), and didn't bother getting change right away, knowing the Julie I knew would bring me my change once she got to the room. But with New Julie, I was thrown a curveball, and forgot about getting change in that moment. So when I asked for my change at the end of the session, with the vengeful intention of giving her 20 (and only because she touched my dick) she said she was just going to keep the change (40) for the tip. For a split second, I considered raising a ruckus, but chose to cut my losses and walked out.

AVOID this greedy rip-off.

TheTurtle07
01-03-18, 02:58
So I've been hearing about this whole real nuru thing and I want to try it out. Does anyone know how to go about finding a place that offers that plus FS?

TravelGuy22
01-03-18, 14:38
Big fake tits? You must have seen someone else because meyu doesn't have those.Oh, Meyu does have that. Probably a CC on her petite body. Have seen her countless times. There's a 5% chance those puppies are real, but I have my doubts due to how firm they are and how her nipples are always erect.

Ass Coach
01-04-18, 14:24
Went to the "Nuru" place in Orange off Chapman near the 57.

Cute young girl, not the girl in the pictures though (Not that I was expecting her to be). She was warm and friendly and did a very nice warm oil body slide with HE. I was able to touch and roam, but no FIV. I will repeat though.

As for "Real Nuru", I don't see her advertise anymore, but at least I got to experience it. There's no comparison really. The nuru gel is so much better than the oil. Plus, you need a full size mattress / bed or larger, not these silly massage table sizes. If you want to see what real Nuru looks like, search it on Youtube. I don't see anyone in OC that does the real thing anymore, or maybe I just haven't found the right one yet. I don't thing the MP's offer the real deal.

Wally Wally
01-05-18, 12:15
First time posting so if I did something wrong forgive me and help me correct the issue.

My month started at golden sunrise. Decent massage HE. 5 house .5 for her. Jazmine. Mid 30's looking Asian with bolt ons. Took my luck to the pavilion late one night and met a very happy to be there, no negotiation, eager younger woman. .35 house and tipped. 60 for CBJ. Needed some TLC so hit Newport and Wilson and my luck had run out got charged the full price for quick CBJ total damage $.5. Ended the month off right at spring spa with another eager no negotiation young again I believe her name was yoyo HE only due to language barrier $. Total and she gave the best massage all month.So where is spring spa? Never heard of it. I must be lost hahahaha.

There is a massage place in san clemente that always has ads on craigs. They use 2 hot girls. Place is legit.

there is another one on Ortega above starbucks and the car wash. Extras can be had. Need to keep eyes closed.

Tried 3 girls at Sh across from bolsa mall. Never had them before. All 3 just did massage only.

Still looking for new places with some crazy girls.

TotalGrip
01-05-18, 21:22
Lucky Pavilion, Westminster.

Kaylie (Kay-Lee).

Poor English. Very bubbly and happy personality. Chubby, A or B-cup boobs. Good massage. Good tease. BBBJ. Could only take about 1/4 of me.

Great, happy personality. Satisfied with the massage and extras. Will repeat.

Damage: $35/ hr house fee + $65 BBBJCIM. $100 total.

KevAmps
01-05-18, 21:39
As a guy looking specifically for BBBJCIM within OC, thank you for your report. I will be trying my luck there soon.

Lucky Pavilion, Westminster.

Kaylie (Kay-Lee).

Poor English. Very bubbly and happy personality. Chubby, A or B-cup boobs. Good massage. Good tease. BBBJ. Could only take about 1/4 of me.

Great, happy personality. Satisfied with the massage and extras. Will repeat.

Damage: $35/ hr house fee + $65 BBBJCIM. $100 total.

Rocco D
01-06-18, 15:30
Oh, Meyu does have that. Probably a CC on her petite body. Have seen her countless times. There's a 5% chance those puppies are real, but I have my doubts due to how firm they are and how her nipples are always erect.They are enhanced, its 100% certain. Hope that isn't a huge let down for some of you. They are a halfway decent job at least. I've seen better, I've seen worse.

Lovergrrl
01-06-18, 23:22
They are enhanced, its 100% certain. Hope that isn't a huge let down for some of you. They are a halfway decent job at least. I've seen better, I've seen worse.Was super curious about seeing Meyu again so stopped by today but Kate took me back instead and I have no regrets. But I hope to get another shot at Meyu someday.

Rob0241
01-07-18, 14:16
Thanks for the update. Stats on cookie? Age / face / body / damage?Please tell me Cookie's fee, days she works, time you saw her and her age, face, body shape, tit size. I want to be sure I get her when I nake my appointment. Thanks.

Snidgens
01-08-18, 03:52
Hello All. I visit North OC from SD quite often so any FS places to recommend? PM or anything is greatly appreciated. I hear Lily at Le palace is good? Can anyone confirm too?

NotTooModest
01-08-18, 13:38
Trying to find a gal who goes by Sophia (Sofia? Petite Asian gal.

Used to work at the place in Home Depot center at Chapman and Beach Blvd, but that place is closed. They opened a new shop across the street (north), but they say they're legit only. Haven't pressed the issue.

Also used to work in a place at Western and Katella by Rack & Cue--also closed. LOL Maybe she's poison. Also used to work at the place next to Game Stop at S. Magnolia and W. Broadway. That place is still open.

Any help much appreciated.

SlappySalami
01-08-18, 22:05
Trying to find a gal who goes by Sophia (Sofia? Petite Asian gal.

Used to work at the place in Home Depot center at Chapman and Beach Blvd, but that place is closed. They opened a new shop across the street (north), but they say they're legit only. Haven't pressed the issue.

Also used to work in a place at Western and Katella by Rack & Cue--also closed. LOL Maybe she's poison. Also used to work at the place next to Game Stop at S. Magnolia and W. Broadway. That place is still open.

Any help much appreciated.Was she that skinny chick who usually wore jeans? Looks like a college girl but she has been working in the parlours for a few years. Try the place next to Prissy's Smoke Shop (same center as the closed-down Mad Greek.

Wicked1
01-09-18, 11:45
Please tell me Cookie's fee, days she works, time you saw her and her age, face, body shape, tit size. I want to be sure I get her when I nake my appointment. Thanks.She's slender with implants that give her a nice petite figure. She's very cute, but she has some skin problems going on that a dermatologist could easily knock out. She's bright and I'd put her at 24. I think it was a Friday lunchtime.

AidanJ329
01-10-18, 06:33
Alright so I have posted about this place before regarding HJ and fiv. However this time around my visit went a little different I proceeded to see my fav Lily house fee was. 3 when I got into the room I immediately began signaling my intentions and she did not dissapoint. FS for. 8 is a steal (I probably could've negotiated for lower but shems so sweet) I know some mongers may not be into older asian women but it's different because I'm on the greener side. Regardless it was a great time, non rushed and I got a lot of candy after clean up haha.

Take Today Off
01-10-18, 16:08
I was in GG a few weeks ago and decided to try rose 999, after reading all the reviews I was looking forward to dumping some cash there. I googled the name and found directions to a strip mall off euc and 22. I park walk up to the door but it's locked, I get buzzed in by a super cute girl with another sitting on the couch next to the door. She asked what I wanted, I laughed and told her a massage. She looked me straight in the eye and said we don't do massages only hair and nails. I can smell the nail chemicals but didn't really think about it. I said "really? The girl on the sofa never even looked up. I was thinking WTF? Do I look like Le? So I walked out very disappointed when I looked back the girl was in the doirvway looking at me. Oh well.

So I went to Villa orange next to 31 flavors. A girl at the desk had a Bebe shirt on, I asked if Bebe was here she said yes, I'm bebe. She looked good, in her early 40's. I have her 40 for 30 and went to my room, undressed and laid on the table. When she walked in I stood up and gave her a hug and grabbed her ass. She had a nice size rack and asked me what I wanted I said everything. Apparently she doesn't do everything No FS Only BJ, I wanted FS but she continued that she never does FS, she asked how I knew about this place, the internet?

So I settled on he with lots of hand exploring for a 60 tip. She also did not allow any mouth contact with her boobs. Rules, rules, rules. I won't be going back there but I do want to know what the dealio is with R999? Are there 2?

Fe Maiden
01-10-18, 18:33
Alright so I have posted about this place before regarding HJ and fiv. However this time around my visit went a little different I proceeded to see my fav Lily house fee was. 3 when I got into the room I immediately began signaling my intentions and she did not dissapoint. FS for. 8 is a steal (I probably could've negotiated for lower but shems so sweet) I know some mongers may not be into older asian women but it's different because I'm on the greener side. Regardless it was a great time, non rushed and I got a lot of candy after clean up haha.Is this the one in SA or GG?

Caribe
01-10-18, 19:49
Is this the one in SA or GG?Coud be Garden Grove. Entry was 30.

Lovergrrl
01-10-18, 21:27
I was in GG a few weeks ago and decided to try rose 999, after reading all the reviews I was looking forward to dumping some cash there. I googled the name and found directions to a strip mall off euc and 22. I park walk up to the door but it's locked, I get buzzed in by a super cute girl with another sitting on the couch next to the door. She asked what I wanted, I laughed and told her a massage. She looked me straight in the eye and said we don't do massages only hair and nails. I can smell the nail chemicals but didn't really think about it. I said "really? The girl on the sofa never even looked up. I was thinking WTF? Do I look like Le? So I walked out very disappointed when I looked back the girl was in the doirvway looking at me. Oh well.

So I went to Villa orange next to 31 flavors. A girl at the desk had a Bebe shirt on, I asked if Bebe was here she said yes, I'm bebe. She looked good, in her early 40's. I have her 40 for 30 and went to my room, undressed and laid on the table. When she walked in I stood up and gave her a hug and grabbed her ass. She had a nice size rack and asked me what I wanted I said everything. Apparently she doesn't do everything No FS Only BJ, I wanted FS but she continued that she never does FS, she asked how I knew about this place, the internet?

So I settled on he with lots of hand exploring for a 60 tip. She also did not allow any mouth contact with her boobs. Rules, rules, rules. I won't be going back there but I do want to know what the dealio is with R999? Are there 2?Yeah you got the right place. I got the same story when I went in there and asked for a massage. I expected as much since I'm female, but apparently they pull that line on some guys too. They are extremely paranoid unless they know you. I think that they turn away many first timers if they look even a tiny bit suspicious to them.

Fe Maiden
01-10-18, 23:18
Coud be Garden Grove. Entry was 30.GG is 30 for hour while SA is 30 for half hour. Length of session not given so hence my question.

NoClue02
01-11-18, 03:50
Yeah you got the right place. I got the same story when I went in there and asked for a massage. I expected as much since I'm female, but apparently they pull that line on some guys too. They are extremely paranoid unless they know you. I think that they turn away many first timers if they look even a tiny bit suspicious to them.Have you guys try to say / ask for "half hour" instead of a massage? Also look up some of the girls name in RM, and either call in ahead or ask for that girl when you are there. Pretty sure you'll get in without they thinking you're LE, unless somehow you look like one. . My first time there, mamasan and I think papasan was there too, they just look at me, and ask for house fee and say half hour ok? LOL I never have any issue with any places, but then again I always wear short and flip flop, and I'm asian so that might help a bit LOL.

Lovergrrl
01-11-18, 11:51
Have you guys try to say / ask for "half hour" instead of a massage? Also look up some of the girls name in RM, and either call in ahead or ask for that girl when you are there. Pretty sure you'll get in without they thinking you're LE, unless somehow you look like one. . My first time there, mamasan and I think papasan was there too, they just look at me, and ask for house fee and say half hour ok? LOL I never have any issue with any places, but then again I always wear short and flip flop, and I'm asian so that might help a bit LOL.I'll beg for pussy and I'll pay for pussy. But I won't beg to pay for pussy.

With so many other comparable options in the area why bother? If they don't want my money there are plenty of others nearby who will jump at it. Literally, lol. So fuck 'em.

Caribe
01-11-18, 13:14
GG is 30 for hour while SA is 30 for half hour. Length of session not given so hence my question.It's GG. See post #15638.

Stockholm
01-11-18, 17:23

So I settled on he with lots of hand exploring for a 60 tip. She also did not allow any mouth contact with her boobs. Rules, rules, rules. I won't be going back there but I do want to know what the dealio is with R999? Are there 2?This situation happens in many places such as in Texas. Rose 999 does not have a massage permit. So if you go in and ask, that means you are going to give them a citation for massage without license. They are right, they don't do massage, they fuck. In Texas, many joints have aromatherapy license but no massage. They won't explain that to you either because they are paranoid.

Also, they let the potential customer walk if he "looks cheap" in their opinion. Rose 999 likes to deal with guy who tip north of $1. 4. If you are one of those guys who tip only $, they don't give a shit.

Spud666
01-11-18, 19:02
I'll beg for pussy and I'll pay for pussy. But I won't beg to pay for pussy.

With so many other comparable options in the area why bother? If they don't want my money there are plenty of others nearby who will jump at it. Literally, lol. So fuck 'em.Best response ever!

BigFish999
01-11-18, 20:38
Don't know if this provider does it just with me, but yesterday I received the best HJ by far that I have experienced ever in OC. I have been to so many places in GG, and after my second release I felt even beter than a FS.

She spend 15 to 20 min in a very relaxing massage, not just rub, then first release was 15 min, from the back, and a lot of butt play, and exploded, then 10 min of legs, and second release in another 15 min, last 10 min of chest and head massage! Wow you never get this combination anywhere! And she is not so slim but a typ Chinese 35 yo complexion, she does it with style, not the typ hammer experience. Wow, will be my regular place every month! TD less than $.

I forgot to mention. The place is legit, so I had to be quiet, it was almost imposible haha. Magnolia & Eastmininster.

Fe Maiden
01-11-18, 22:56
Don't know if this provider does it just with me, but yesterday I received the best HJ by far that I have experienced ever in OC. I have been to so many places in GG, and after my second release I felt even beter than a FS.

She spend 15 to 20 min in a very relaxing massage, not just rub, then first release was 15 min, from the back, and a lot of butt play, and exploded, then 10 min of legs, and second release in another 15 min, last 10 min of chest and head massage! Wow you never get this combination anywhere! And she is not so slim but a typ Chinese 35 yo complexion, she does it with style, not the typ hammer experience. Wow, will be my regular place every month! TD less than $.

I forgot to mention. The place is legit, so I had to be quiet, it was almost imposible haha. Magnolia & Eastmininster.I've seen one provider who gave this type of service to me several times. Haven't been to see her for a while but now I do want to again.

Lovergrrl
01-11-18, 23:06
This situation happens in many places such as in Texas. Rose 999 does not have a massage permit. So if you go in and ask, that means you are going to give them a citation for massage without license. They are right, they don't do massage, they fuck. In Texas, many joints have aromatherapy license but no massage. They won't explain that to you either because they are paranoid.

Also, they let the potential customer walk if he "looks cheap" in their opinion. Rose 999 likes to deal with guy who tip north of $1. 4. If you are one of those guys who tip only $, they don't give a shit.Nope.

After I got turned away I was curious about it so I called from my car and disguised my voice so I sounded more like a guy. I asked how much a massage was and was told $50/ hr over the phone. So they will acknowledge that they offer massages over the phone. When you show up in person it's complete denial. I've moved on to other places in the area and just avoid the place.

YellowFinTuna
01-12-18, 02:01
Fair time at Emerald with CiCi in Orange today. . 6 for the entry. CiCi is an amazing looking Viet. Almost perfect, but her massage was about a 3. Rack 10, HJ 6. , attitude 7. Paid for 60 min. , and got less than 40. I would have petitioned for 20 more minutes of massage but it wasn't worth staying there for that. Could have stood in front of a fan for the same thing.

5 tip because she took her top off and had such a great attitude and rack but I would have gave her. 6+ if she did even a so-so massage or pulled anything near the hour. I don't think she was exactly happy about the. 5 but she didn't complain. She didn't wipe down the back side nor the front after the oil either. Felt like Andy Granatelli leaving the place. Good thing I exploded as she did a great job cleaning that area up. One nice thing was that they had a large heating pad on the table to keep things warm and hot damp towels in the room for the cleanup. Haven't seen that before and some of these places are freezing. Probably won't repeat in the near future but CiCi's definitely worth checking out and YMMV depending on who you get.

BhNguyenn
01-12-18, 02:27
Anybody been here? I'm probably going to check it out next week.

AidanJ329
01-12-18, 12:08
So I'm still pretty much a noob at this, the places I've visited include, Rose 999, Lavender, Le Palace, Violet Moon, and Green. But I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky because I haven't been able to find any Latinas. PM or reply to post if you got any suggestions:

AidanJ329
01-12-18, 12:09
GG is 30 for hour while SA is 30 for half hour. Length of session not given so hence my question.Yeah sorry it is GG, I should've put that somewhere in the description.

SolidStated
01-12-18, 14:25
Two reports. I go into detail so you'll notice a transition between reporting and ranting.

4 months ago I got my first local massage at Main Street Santa Ana in afternoon impossible to miss if you go down main street from Irvine, next to a gas station. Mamasan was older 40's asian lady with a passable (6/10) body and need of braces. Paid. 5 for hour. She was my provider and the only person their. Started with table shower that can't be distinguished from a table shower at a legit place. Once on the massage table she asked me what I wanted and I got a nuru slide (regular oil normal massage table) for $. I'm not sure what a really good nuru entails but I'm sure it wasn't what I had. She didn't get naked (unless I agreed to give her more) and didn't sit on face when asked (petty detail I know). Appreciated the paizuri though. Also note to self tits aren't as much fun to suck if they are covered in oil. Ended with H. E. She didn't finish me. I will rant about H. E. Later. Total $.5.

Very recently went to 440 Newport Plaza in early morning. It is very literally a plaza of parlors. Honey Spa (on the second floor) and the place directly below it on the first floor were open. I went to the bottom one I think it was Swan Spa. Paid .6 for hour. Clerk lady was young and attractive. My provider was an older Asian with a cute face for an older woman. Expected to start with a massage but she quickly asked me what I wanted. I wanted everything but apparently I'm too big for FS (would've appreciated it if she at least tried). Paid $ for naked CBJ. Couldn't touch her goodies but was allowed to suck on nice tits. Removal of clothes revealed a lack of ass and a tire stack stomach. Note to providers if they are reading this, do some sit ups. The pleasure from the CBJ was kinda overridden by teeth and a lack of depth. I asked for FS again but was denied because size. Next was HE. Is it just me or do providers have no rhythm. In santa ana + Montreal they just mashed it which might work for the uncircumcised but only causes slight pain for me. I find that you need to specifically demonstrate what type of HE would get you off. Newport woman squeezed the hell out of the based of pole. Why? She eventually got the technique right and I finished minutes after. I left and just realized that I paid for an hour and was only in their for a half hour before being showed out. No massage WTF it's not like she had customers waiting this early at morning. Basically I paid $.6 for a half hour mediocre HE. I could've done better at home. I should've gone to honey spa. Screw it time for me to find a GF maybe I'll go nofap, but I'm pretty sure I'm just saying because of a post orgasm mindset and my balls being sore. But this isn't the sore balls that come from a really good release, more like the sore balls that come from the providers long ass finger nails scratching and pinching them.

Later today I'll make another two post about an orange county weekly gangbang party and spot in diamond bar with light extras. Both of those were very pleasant experiences. Anyone else been denied service because of size. Anyone have special things they do when they go get massage. I like watching hentai from phone during massage.

I'm not going to back to either of those places anytime soon.

LovesToSploog
01-12-18, 16:24
So I'm still pretty much a noob at this, the places I've visited include, Rose 999, Lavender, Le Palace, Violet Moon, and Green. But I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky because I haven't been able to find any Latinas. PM or reply to post if you got any suggestions:I love Lmp, I would suggest you check Anaheim for latinas. I know one in Orange, check backpage, they usually post some.

LovesToSploog
01-12-18, 16:33
So I'm still pretty much a noob at this, the places I've visited include, Rose 999, Lavender, Le Palace, Violet Moon, and Green. But I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky because I haven't been able to find any Latinas. PM or reply to post if you got any suggestions:Man, I remember when GG was sprawling with LMPs, Harbor spa, empbellas, the ones by brookhurst and lampson and the other two by GG Blvd and beach, damn I remember the Costa Rican Nicole, she was beyond hot. Sucks they all closed down, but I guess that's the way of this game.