PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Laker2010
04-05-17, 05:15
Thanks for the details on your Coco session. I most likely will never ask for her.

You did remind me of one of my faves from NGs. The beautiful, petite & totally chill Kiki. I miss her! She's about the only former NG girl I've lost track of. Not sure if she's completely out of the biz or not?

I expect the "tip discussion" to happen with Jade. Because she's not one of the original NG Crew. They were trained to "just take care of business" and the "Tips will cum. ".

I was just there and asked for cOco just because somewhere I read Coco was kiki from the old place. She is NOT. The experience with coco was not all bad. Just that the session was very rushed.

I don't go there much because the time is too short.

Veronica is nice and will make the most out of the time you get. She does talk alot and is a bit older than the others.

Jade, will start the session with "you know the tip was not included in the entry fee" LOL WTF. She is a hot little spinner tho.NG.

Laker2010
04-05-17, 05:28
Unfortunately the bustier ones I have not seen. Because they are not the former NG girls and. I prefer "natural" bustier to bolt-ons. If you're ok with bolt-ons. And want the ones with their "real" pics being used. There are quite a few good ones. Jade, Tiffany, Kristy, Molly, Veronica (former NG girl), I'm there are at least a couple more I haven't mentioned. All with better reviews than Coco and definitely younger with more feminine voices. Based on your review. There are two mixed AA Providers (formerly of NGs) that are just outstanding face and body all-around. Bella, is a 10, with natural Cs. Jasmine is on what could be permanent hiatus. But she had a 10 body with natural Ds. Both have awesome attitudes.

A bustier one that recently joined and that's been unfavorably reviewed already is Stella. So put all those I listed just above ahead of her.

Thanks man. Based on that I will give them another shot. Based on who you have seen if I like a little bustier who would you recommend.

Caribe
04-05-17, 10:37
Went there last week. I wanted a proper massage more than extras, so I decided to go here based on what I've read.

I got Lola who said she is new to all this. Her massage was great, wished she was a little stronger. I like a bone breaking deep tissue massage, but I was satisfied. I liked how she worked the goods throughout the massage and didn't just stop when I finished. She worked one leg then worked the goods, worked the other leg, worked the goods, etc. Felt really good, exactly what I was looking for. I asked if she offered anything else and she started giggling saying no one taught her. I convinced her to do a BJ, but then I backed out realizing I was going to get an amateur BJ which I didn't want to pay for. Overall damage for HJ / HE was $. 4 and $. 3 to house for hour. Cheapest house fee I've seen yet, not bad. Will probably go again, but still looking for a really really good deep tissue massage with HE. I doubt I'll ever find one because girls don't seem to be strong enough for deep tissue massage to my likings.Lola is a pro. She has great massage experience and she knows her way around the boys. She always plays the innocent with new folk.

Member #5691
04-05-17, 12:46
I went for the first time a few weeks ago. Rolled the dice by just walking in and they said only Coco was available. She came in and was exactly as you described. Too much money for what she's offering. A full franklin for nude HJ. Nope. And for her over the hill body? Bigger nope. She was nice enough and got out of there with a market rate HJ but I wouldn't go back to see her. I guess the moral of the story is to make an appt here.

Tried t out for the first time based on some feedback from fellow longed. Asked to send pics and the one I got of coco was smoking hot. Based on advice heard the pics were pretty good. Got there paid the fee and waited. In walked coco and she said hello in a much deeper voice than expected. Sounded damaged from lots of years smoking and Nothing at all like the pic that was sent to me when I asked who was working. She than asked for large tip up front so I was done. I asked to just leave and they said no refund. I commented on you promised the pics were real and not even close. So they gave me $20 back and kept $20. Ended up trying a new place I never been on garden grove and brookhurst across from Tamara place Girl was cute but even she wanted $100 just for HE. Should have just kept going home or tried lavender. I know they upsell you at lavender but at least the two times I have been there the girls were smoking hot.

JerSeinfeld
04-05-17, 19:03
REVIEW Rose 999.

House. 4, tip 1. 6 (yikes).

All viet place. MMS (who also works) nice looking mid 30's. Girl one mid 20's, 5'0" a little chubby. Saw girl two, Vivian, mid 20's, 5'5" slender. Cs (implants?) a bit of acne on the face. Rubbed both arms and 1 leg until she asked me to turn over. She also interrogated profusely where I heard them from. Another monger came in right before me, so it must be a popular place now with all the talk a about it about it.

CBJ. Good suction on 2 sucks! Then she asked for MISH. After about 3. 5 minutes, she asked if I was done.

After 5 minutes, she said I was too thick (I am not) and asked me to lay down. I thought she was going for CG. Nope. She pulled off the hat and said she was finishing HJ. I asked for BJ, but she said she doesn't do BBBJ and the hat was off already.

She put on a good show for the five minutes. She got me believing that she was really enjoying herself. She got really wet, had to wipe herself after she climbed off. I don't regret the 1. 6 for the confidence booster, but I wouldn't repeat for the poor service. She told me the MMS also works. She said she works 6 days a week.

Good luck gents!

LongChorizo
04-05-17, 20:27
Hi guys,

I was in need of some release the other day in the Anaheim area and I head to "Charming Massage" on Lincoln. They charged me 20 for massage and the place was 100% legit. Very cheap price massage. I didn't attempt anything because I knew nothing to be had here.

2. After the fail, I decided to go down the street to Sassy, where Ivy took care of my sore snake. She does an amazing deep tissue massage, for the one that wants a strong massage. She was great for the massage part! I needed a massage more than anything but I was happy for just the massage. I paid $50 for the service. I gave some hints and she let me roam, touch, finger in v, and got completely nude and ended with a HJ. She said no full service because owner was near and apparently peeks. Great service overall and paid $80 for tip. I might have overpaid but it was good. I will probably come back for massage.

I need to find a MILF Asian provider, doesn't have to be at an MP. Any leads? No Kim though. I'll stay away for now.

Happy endings everybody. I mean, happy day!

OcAllen
04-05-17, 23:48
Anyone else notice the ads for trannies poping up here and orange county?

Any of you folks partake in this or is to new school for you older guys.

Punter1
04-06-17, 04:08
Didn't make it in when it opened as Amethyst, but was feeling the urge for some latina fun. Knew Red Velvet had poor reviews, but decided to give them a try.

Hit there at 7:30 and didn't see any activity, just a guy getting in his car. Drove up the block and parked to check their ad. Ad was posted on the 4th and had their hours as 11:00 to 8:00, confirmed address and suite. Went back, lot empty and building dark. Checked door just in case, locked, so bailed. Either a slow night and closed early or the management change killed them.

Will have to sneak enough time to head north to more prime hunting grounds.

Stay safe!

NeSpecialDude
04-06-17, 17:20
Do any of these girls allow you to video them?

Laker2010
04-06-17, 19:09
This is is the MP section. Are you asking if the MP Provider or MMS will allow video recording of your session?

Does it happen? Most likely yes. If you're sneaky. Why would you think they approve of it? Is it allowed if you just ask where you're from? If so, what city is this in?

Do any of these girls allow you to video them?

TitanFall17
04-06-17, 19:27
I visited that complex once and there were so many MPs in the building. I want to hear some opinions from you guys.

MikeFandango
04-07-17, 02:48
I visited that complex once and there were so many MPs in the building. I want to hear some opinions from you guys.You already been there and pretty much all offer the same service / fees, and if you are not satisfied there is always a pizza place in the building that can.

Dhare
04-07-17, 19:15
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for this.

I see a couple ads on BP from time to time for this kind of service, but I don't know how trustworthy those ads are.

I'm looking for a female provider that specializes in male Brazilian waxing.

I recently became active in the local kink community and it's required me to keep myself groomed. I've been doing some self-maintenance, but it's quite cumbersome. I'm looking for an ongoing engagement with recurring appointments. Probably monthly, possibly bi-monthly.

Here are my preferences:

Incall Only.

Have waxing experience.

Be fluent in English, Japanese or Korean.

Provide table showers.

I don't care much for massages unless it's nuru. I'm pretty active so I'm not really looking for any physical therapy.

No HE or FS. Waxing would be scheduled close to party nights and my play partner would prefer that I abstain for her. For obvious reasons. I do enjoy DATY, however.

Caffeine
04-07-17, 19:44
I visited that complex once and there were so many MPs in the building. I want to hear some opinions from you guys.#131 is the place to be. Funny thing is that I've been in this game long enough to remember all the old shops that used to be there, and my first visit to an AMP was actually in that complex many many man years ago.

Anyhow 131 is kinda of like what NG is cypress was in terms of girls from what I have noticed meaning younger american asian, latina, and a few white girls. I paid the ridiculous upcharge of $. 5 for a nude nuru on top of the door because I was dying to see what this latina girl looked like under it all, not really worth it but whatever.

Caffeine
04-07-17, 20:45
Do any of these girls allow you to video them?I think that really depends on your relationship with the girl. I've got a few places on rotation where I've been there enough and tipped well enough for the girl to let me take a few pics and such.

But honestly unless you have a full on SLR camera with a ring light and a bunch of strobes your iphone will not be able to get shit for images because of how dim it is inside.

Caribe
04-07-17, 23:33
I think that really depends on your relationship with the girl. I've got a few places on rotation where I've been there enough and tipped well enough for the girl to let me take a few pics and such.

But honestly unless you have a full on SLR camera with a ring light and a bunch of strobes your iphone will not be able to get shit for images because of how dim it is inside.I developed those relationships where I was allowed to take pictures and short videos. One even asked me to take some shots. She was a bit narcissistic and wanted to see herself. Then funniest instance was a motel provider that wanted to update her Backpage ad. I used her iPhone and tried to keep those shots PG-13. It was hard trying to conceal her hairy Chinese Bush. She let me Bluetooth them to my phone.

I did tell all of them that I would never share or post the pics online. I also tend to ask that lights stay on during my visits. That makes for great pics on my phone. I have and still intend to keep my word about not showing them. Some of them are popular providers in the O. C and the SGV.

TitanFall17
04-08-17, 04:48
#131 is the place to be. Funny thing is that I've been in this game long enough to remember all the old shops that used to be there, and my first visit to an AMP was actually in that complex many many man years ago.

Anyhow 131 is kinda of like what NG is cypress was in terms of girls from what I have noticed meaning younger american asian, latina, and a few white girls. I paid the ridiculous upcharge of $. 5 for a nude nuru on top of the door because I was dying to see what this latina girl looked like under it all, not really worth it but whatever.What is the name of the place? Is it honey spa?

MikeFandango
04-08-17, 17:46
I think that really depends on your relationship with the girl. I've got a few places on rotation where I've been there enough and tipped well enough for the girl to let me take a few pics and such.

But honestly unless you have a full on SLR camera with a ring light and a bunch of strobes your iphone will not be able to get shit for images because of how dim it is inside.There is a nice amount of hidden cameras with night vision for a ridiculous price like this one and more, not perfect but they are good enough.

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Camera-Recorder-Motion-Detection/dp/B01FQG43AU/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1491687849&sr=8-10&keywords=hidden+camera+recorder+night+vision.

Import
04-08-17, 19:47
What is the name of the place? Is it honey spa?It's not a long walk from the police station. I'm sure you can walk over there on your lunch hour and figure it out.

Cops in this forum are so lazy, LOL.

AcuraDreamer
04-09-17, 10:12
REVIEW Rose 999.

House. 4, tip 1. 6 (yikes).

All viet place. MMS (who also works) nice looking mid 30's. Girl one mid 20's, 5'0" a little chubby. Saw girl two, Vivian, mid 20's, 5'5" slender. Cs (implants?) a bit of acne on the face. Rubbed both arms and 1 leg until she asked me to turn over. She also interrogated profusely where I heard them from. Another monger came in right before me, so it must be a popular place now with all the talk a about it about it.

CBJ. Good suction on 2 sucks! Then she asked for MISH. After about 3. 5 minutes, she asked if I was done.

After 5 minutes, she said I was too thick (I am not) and asked me to lay down. I thought she was going for CG. Nope. She pulled off the hat and said she was finishing HJ. I asked for BJ, but she said she doesn't do BBBJ and the hat was off already.

She put on a good show for the five minutes. She got me believing that she was really enjoying herself. She got really wet, had to wipe herself after she climbed off. I don't regret the 1. 6 for the confidence booster, but I wouldn't repeat for the poor service. She told me the MMS also works. She said she works 6 days a week.

Good luck gents!Sorry bro but you over paid for shitty service. 1. 5 tip in hawaii gives me 20 min massage, 20 min bbj, cfs, BBFS depending on girl. The women are young mid twenties korean, jap if they charge 1. 6 the service shouldn't be rushed. Surprised this place is still around.

Wicked1
04-09-17, 16:32
Sorry bro but you over paid for shitty service. 1. 5 tip in hawaii gives me 20 min massage, 20 min bbj, cfs, BBFS depending on girl. The women are young mid twenties korean, jap if they charge 1. 6 the service shouldn't be rushed. Surprised this place is still around.1. 6 should include lunch. I've had good service there each time but you can always get a bad session anywhere. I was with an independent that had me wait an hour, was completely boring and didn't get me off. Didn't give a fuck. Totally cold and indifferent. I only stayed because she looked like Shakira. Total waste.

They've had smoking chicks every time I've been there but there are plenty of places. I've had a bad session at Zen but not enough to turn me off. Ymmv.

Fe Maiden
04-09-17, 20:57
Any place in LF or nearby for nuru or should I just go to BC?

RonFu
04-09-17, 22:27
I visited that complex once and there were so many MPs in the building. I want to hear some opinions from you guys.Don't try to go anywhere else on as you may end up with some other old ladies like I did. I had visited them before and was trying again for some other week but ended up they close early. Try to call first before you go and make sure someone answers the phone.

RonFu
04-09-17, 22:32
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask for this.

I see a couple ads on BP from time to time for this kind of service, but I don't know how trustworthy those ads are.

I recently became active in the local kink community and it's required me to keep myself groomed. I've been doing some self-maintenance, but it's quite cumbersome. I'm looking for an ongoing engagement with recurring appointments. Probably monthly, possibly bi-monthly.

Here are my preferences:

Incall Only.

Have waxing experience..Question: does it hurt when they pull the hair out? How long before you recover?

Morongo
04-10-17, 13:02
Does anyone know if old ass Mayumi is still working? I think she changed her number a while back and I haven't seen her post on BP in ages.

OakOak22
04-10-17, 16:09
Stopped my sassy massage on Lincoln and beach. Got ivy, thin with a flat but meaty ass and perky B's. . 35 for a hhr massage that was very deep tissue including walking on back and knee digging. Felt amazing afterwards. Felt the boys from behind which felt quite amazing. Finished me off in 69. BBBJ and Daty while we were both completely nude. Tipped. 8, not a bad time.

Toomanyboscos
04-10-17, 18:06
Dhare wrote:

Here are my preferences:

Incall Only.

Have waxing experience.

Be fluent in English, Japanese or Korean.

Provide table showers.

Dhare,

I don't remember exactly how I stumbled across this place, probably a Back Page ad. It is a beauty parlor with a private side room where Kristine, the operator, does massage and waxing. I was there over a year ago, but it seemed to be a well-established business, so I assume it remains open. The business card reads: The Little Beauty Center and Grooming Service. 10022 Imperial Ave. #C, Garden Grove. 714-383-0961. There was no shower or table shower that I remember, it is a relatively small space.

Kristine is attractive, late 30's Vietnamese, fluent in English, professional and friendly. She charges based on the time required. I wanted just my shaft, scrotum and perineum waxed (no abdomen, no butt-crack). She spent about 30 minutes on me and charged $45. I was happy with the result and crossed ball-waxing off my bucket list. I don't live close by, so I have not been back. For those of you who haven't indulged, you will have to find a new definition of "smooth" to describe your skin after waxing.

Jon Jones
04-10-17, 18:46
Does anyone know if old ass Mayumi is still working? I think she changed her number a while back and I haven't seen her post on BP in ages.According to another site, she has four views this year, all thumbs up. Older Asian, working out of Irvine.

Wireless91910
04-10-17, 19:24
If you don't have your number in her phone, she is tough on you. I called from a number I got on another board and she wanted to know how I got her number. I told her my friend gave it to me and she wanted his number also. Never did see her.

According to another site, she has four views this year, all thumbs up. Older Asian, working out of Irvine.

SCJohn
04-10-17, 19:50
If you don't have your number in her phone, she is tough on you. I called from a number I got on another board and she wanted to know how I got her number. I told her my friend gave it to me and she wanted his number also. Never did see her.Last review was just last week. So she's still around. She's well reviewed, with almost 50 reviews under a different phone number. I couldn't find any recent ad on CL or BP.

Dillyo420
04-11-17, 01:18
Heard a few things about this one in NB, figured I'd give it a go. Walked in and only 1 girl working, she left her customer to run to the front desk and ask me what I wanted. Asked for HH. 4. Walked me to the room and said she needs 5 minutes. 10 minutes later she walks in and apologizes but need more time, asked if I wanted 45 minutes, I declined, only had so much cash. She returned 10 minutes later apologizing and offering extra time. Funny thing is I had things to do and only wanted 30 minutes. Anyways, she starts working and chatting me up, been here before? When was last time? Why don't you come by more often? All the while she was performing a fantastic massage. I was thinking if there were no extras this was worth the money. Plenty of teasing the boys between the legs. Then she asks if I want to try for 45 minutes. I was super relaxed and generally I answer yes to any question at this phase. She busts out the oil and continues a solid massage. Then hot towel and clean up. Finally the flip and she gets to work. Used way too much oil so I didn't get to full mast. Enjoyed it but not a powerful pop. Clean up, then another 15 minutes on the arms and neck. Felt super relaxed, left. 4 as a tip and headed out. As I am walking out she stood between me and the exit asking if I enjoyed it and when I am coming back. I told her yes and tip was on the bed. She says it was 1 hour so only. 1 more to which I replied 'it's on the bed'. I only wanted HH and only had so much dinero.

Name was Amy and she had a very tight body, a cup and okay face. Sweet and was comfortable with respectful roaming hands.

Avg Monger
04-11-17, 13:00
Any place in LF or nearby for nuru or should I just go to BC?I've been looking for this as well but I have not had any luck.

I saw an add on BP this wknd advertising nuru at LFC, confirmed address and suite number. I sent a txt and was told who to ask for and the rate.

Went by on Sunday and at the desk they had no clue WTF I was talking about. I haven't seen the add since, but I am sure it was them who posted since it reused the pics from Thailan (that's a different topic).

Sorry couldn't be more help.

Avg Monger
04-11-17, 13:20
I am late to the party I am looking for some Asian MILF action. Does any one have any contacts? I do have mostly Latinas, as I do newspaper ads. I need an AAMP or any private or hotel where I can get a MILF Asian for FS. NOT Kim though. I am done with Kim haha. Thanks guys.LC, there is another asian MILF named Kim (Kimiko) that is NOT the cum dumpster Viet MILF Kim that everyone is talking about. She is low volume, FS and works out of Irvine. Very chill more into pampering than clock watching. You can find her on hx.

Avg Monger
04-11-17, 13:51
Went to LFC in LF and got a HHR. I got the younger blondish Chinese / Viet chic. She gave a really week massage, finally got her to open up a bit and was pretty chatty after that. Just a little bit of tease then on the flip she immediately went to Jr. Asked her to work some other areas first, which she did for about 20 seconds. Then she grabs the tube snake and says, "sorry, only 1 minute left. Extra 30 for $20? I said nope, we have plenty of time (this was 15 minutes into the session). She then offered "extra" time for $10. Again, I said nope, we'll finish. Gave an ok HJ, let her top down, some niceish b's, but denied access to anything else. Cleaned up and dressed.

Gave her a. 2 and two. 1 for standard tip. She asked point blank "can I have more money? I was kinda taken back. Said sure, give me one of the. 10. I pulled out my stack of. 20's and made a point to show them to her. She didn't realize I pulled a bill from the bottom and we swapped bills standoff fashion. She was happy, but she didn't realize I left her w a. 35 tip.

That's what you get for trying to short the session and upsell and ask for more while just barely doing an ok job. That shits not ok. Overall I haven't had great luck at this place since they moved.

LongChorizo
04-11-17, 18:51
LC, there is another asian MILF named Kim (Kimiko) that is NOT the cum dumpster Viet MILF Kim that everyone is talking about. She is low volume, FS and works out of Irvine. Very chill more into pampering than clock watching. You can find her on hx.Could you pm me more details please amigo? Sounds very interesting. I have never used whatever HX is. I am too old school, but I do thank you for the input. Thank you so much!!

Fe Maiden
04-11-17, 19:01
I've been looking for this as well but I have not had any luck.

I saw an add on BP this wknd advertising nuru at LFC, confirmed address and suite number. I sent a txt and was told who to ask for and the rate.

Went by on Sunday and at the desk they had no clue WTF I was talking about. I haven't seen the add since, but I am sure it was them who posted since it reused the pics from Thailan (that's a different topic).

Sorry couldn't be more help.I saw that ad as well but it disappeared soon after. Guess we have to travel far for this.

Avg Monger
04-12-17, 15:50
I saw that ad as well but it disappeared soon after. Guess we have to travel far for this.Add is back up.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b2b-by-nuru-goddesses/81877427

AcuraDreamer
04-12-17, 20:31
Add is back up.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/b2b-by-nuru-goddesses/81877427Seems interesting, did you partake?

Hornilius69
04-13-17, 04:54
I missed my cheap BBBJ at FC. But, there is another one nearby that offers the same thing with low mileage provider.

No place will ever match the prices from FC, but this one will do for now.

I can't post the name of this place but it's on the same street.

OceansCross
04-13-17, 15:28
Is FS available here, or is it only HE? If it's a provider-by-provider thing, who does FS?

OcAllen
04-13-17, 16:34
I missed my cheap BBBJ at FC. But, there is another one nearby that offers the same thing with low mileage provider.

I can't post the name of this place but it's on the same street.Why even post? There's almost a dozen mp on westminster.

Caribe
04-13-17, 17:03

I can't post the name of this place but it's on the same street.Is there a reason why you can't post? Hidden gem? The owners read posts and reviews online? If you don't give a reason, I agree with OcAllen. Not sure if there are dozens but there are several, including some legit locations.

Fe Maiden
04-13-17, 17:54
So I got off early today (in more ways than one) and tried my first nuru with Bella. It was good but all too short a time for the $. Very nice girl. I think I was a bit too nervous or anxious and came pretty quick when she started rubbing her nether region onto mine. I'll return.

OceansCross
04-13-17, 18:42
So I got off early today (in more ways than one) and tried my first nuru with Bella. It was good but all too short a time for the $. Very nice girl. I think I was a bit too nervous or anxious and came pretty quick when she started rubbing her nether region onto mine. I'll return.Does anyone know if this place offers FS? I had Roku today but only offered HE.

Avg Monger
04-13-17, 18:44
Seems interesting, did you partake?No, I did not. Have a feeling this is another bait and switch. Will be checking the other spot though!!

So I got off early today (in more ways than one) and tried my first nuru with Bella. It was good but all too short a time for the $. Very nice girl. I think I was a bit too nervous or anxious and came pretty quick when she started rubbing her nether region onto mine. I'll return.Thanks for the update. I will have to go up north and see this place soon.

Sound7
04-13-17, 18:46
Peace. East of FC 1/2 mile before Beach Blvd.

FC new management: 18,20 (with Stone), 35 (partition, 40 (FB) One door and 3/4 curtain.

Between 405 Fwy to Harbor on Westminister atleast a dozen places.

Why even post? There's almost a dozen mp on westminster.

Fe Maiden
04-13-17, 19:32
Does anyone know if this place offers FS? I had Roku today but only offered HE.That would be no.

Hornilius69
04-14-17, 01:45
Peace. East of FC 1/2 mile before Beach Blvd.

FC new management: 18,20 (with Stone), 35 (partition, 40 (FB) One door and 3/4 curtain.

Between 405 Fwy to Harbor on Westminister atleast a dozen places.Narrow your search from the Big Lot to the Starbuck at the corner of Beach Blvd.

BigFish999
04-15-17, 02:58
Went to rose on a Monday just too look around with no money around 5 pm 4 weeks ago, then a young 9. 8/10 girl in bathrobe, early 20's receives me, I tough It was like Esc. (lampson / beach) that the young 10/10 only receives the money, but in rose she told me she was avail. That made my day but quit because did not have cash.

Came back a week after on a Tues. 6 pm and she was not there, only 2 milfs. I asked for her and the 2 milfs called a 3rd one but she didn't wanted to present. Disappointed went to another one in the same building for regular experience. Will be hanging around if I can see her and definitely will be prepared this time. If you know her name please post.

BigFish999
04-15-17, 03:14
Any young recommendations around south coast plaza?

Import
04-15-17, 14:24
Any young recommendations around south coast plaza?There are none. Old Asian ladies are at the massage parlors. Around South Coast Plaza, South OC, Central OC, LA. Everywhere.

Young Asian girls are at Coachella and Encore Beach Club. Not in massage parlors. LOL.

Crack Baby
04-15-17, 15:55
For some asian girls it's hard to tell their ages. But by and large most are not in their 20's except maybe the one place in Fountain Valley I posted a while back. Just read a recent post about Kim's. They are always looking for new customers and have some fairly attractive girls. Maybe mid-30's? Good thorough massage and almost always a HE. I've been lucky with one of them and get DATY when the time is right.

Eden used to be a big dud. But for whatever reason I went back and got this really sexy Asian with a killer body. Every time I see her she gets naked for me, but limited touching and no DATY.

My favorite though is at 7 C's. Again, don't know her age but she is extremely attractive, with a killer body and after my first visit I always get DATY with her. For DATY it's a toss up between her and Jessica who used to work in Lake Forest. The former is Chinese while the latter is Korean.

Been going to this other place in CM. Mostly middle aged Chinese, but give a great massage and finally getting HJ's. Nothing special but I keep going since they are friendly and surprisingly pretty busy.

Lastly, another place I just randomly selected for a facial. Cute, fairly young Korean who recognized me from another MP. She may also do waxing and shaving. Always a HJ though she's a bit mechanical with touching but clothes on. It's in Newport Beach.

For the latter two, PM me if you want more details. Again, nothing spectacular but the one in CM has barely been reviewed here and the one in Newport Beach I pretty sure no one has posted on.

Import
04-15-17, 16:46
For some asian girls it's hard to tell their ages. But by and large most are not in their 20's except maybe the one place in Fountain Valley I posted a while back.The one place in Fountain Valley closed. So, no young Asians anywhere.

There's an endless flood of 40 - 50 year old Asians filling and re-filling up massage parlors. The record high level Sierra snowpack is full of them.

45 year old Asian ladies will be continually thawing out and re-stocking the OC massage parlor scene throughout the warm Spring and Summer months. LOL.

DonCarleom
04-15-17, 17:14
Been too busy to get on a post review. But went here on alicia a few weeks back. Young girl takes house fee. Did hhr. Got Cindy. Mid 30-40. Natural Cs. Talked up a storm and was very playful and definite teaser. Got the flip and she asked me to start bidding. I asked what services were and she only does handshake. Says she normally gets 1.0. She settled for .40. Did allow FIV and undressed fully. During massage she wanted to touch her a lot which was cool. On my way out I saw a real gem walking to the back. Couldn't get her name. Long black hair and gorgeous shape. Would repeat.

Crack Baby
04-15-17, 17:16
I've ran into a few young Asian girls at the now defunct Holiday Spa. The problem I've encountered with the younger girls are they are pickier, greedier, and rushed. The more mature ladies have been more service oriented in my experience. Sakura Shiatsu used to always advertise college age girls, but I never saw any that young though I always went there on weekends.

Also went to Lotus Spa off Bristol in CM. Very secluded place and had the feel of a potential FS place. Pretty Korean girl, and got the HE. Business seemed slow though and just checked Rubmaps and it says its closed.

Import
04-15-17, 18:02
Lotus Spa closed. Holiday Spa closed a long time ago. The Fountain Valley place closed. And time machines are expensive.

Honey Spa was sold and has Latinas and white girls now. The cute Viet girls are gone.

AcuraDreamer
04-15-17, 18:23
Lotus Spa closed. Holiday Spa closed a long time ago. The Fountain Valley place closed. And time machines are expensive.

Honey Spa was sold and has Latinas and white girls now. The cute Viet girls are gone.Have you tried the new girls at honey spa? If so how was the service?

Import
04-15-17, 18:33
Have you tried the new girls at honey spa? If so how was the service?No, I left when I saw they only had white and Latina girls.

AsianPussy
04-15-17, 21:53
I've seen young girls at Sakura, lil Spa (my goto for a quick HE) and Health And Healing Massage Therapy in La Palma.

Crack Baby
04-15-17, 22:57
I agree. They're out there. I've been narrowing my selections lately, but when I went to Misty Spa along the 55 corridor during the work week, I got a young, hot V-girl. I'm sure Sakura has them because one of the veterans here posted his experiences. He had to delete the post because of all the foot traffic it generated.

Hornilius69
04-16-17, 00:19

Honey Spa was sold and has Latinas and white girls now. The cute Viet girls are gone.Have you tried Cutie, Lucky, and Purple?

Tcx949
04-16-17, 05:06
Can anyone let me know someone if the known FS massage parlors in OC and some info on them?

AsianPussy
04-16-17, 12:27
Can anyone let me know someone if the known FS massage parlors in OC and some info on them?Or you could RTFF?

AsianPussy
04-16-17, 12:48
I'm going nuts looking for a AMP with 1 girl with small tits. Anyone have any suggestions?

Small means A cup, and ideally she lets you touch / suck.

Can anyone recommend a really petite spinner that does full service? I'm looking for a super skinny asian girl with A tits (or less) who does FS.

AAMP preferred, but I'll take anything.

Import
04-16-17, 14:07
I agree. They're out there. I've been narrowing my selections lately, but when I went to Misty Spa along the 55 corridor during the work week, I got a young, hot V-girl. I'm sure Sakura has them because one of the veterans here posted his experiences. He had to delete the post because of all the foot traffic it generated.Sakura has mostly 38-45 year olds. That one lady you're referring to is not young. She is 33.

Import
04-16-17, 14:09
Sakura has mostly 38-45 year olds. That one lady you mentioned is 33. Not really a young provider.Misty has that same 38-45 age range.

Import
04-16-17, 14:27
Have you tried Cutie, Lucky, and Purple?Lucky only had a 35 ish Viet plus the 40 ish manager a couple months ago. Nobody younger.

Thanks for the tip about the other two. I will check them out.

Import
04-16-17, 14:30
I've seen young girls at Sakura, lil Spa (my goto for a quick HE) and Health And Healing Massage Therapy in La Palma.I will check out lil and the la Palma place. Thanks for the tip.

AsianPussy
04-16-17, 18:25
Sakura has mostly 38-45 year olds. That one lady you're referring to is not young. She is 33.Try Karen, she's in her 20's. I've seen a few other 20 somethings walking around. (lilly, carol, ann).

Dnyc57
04-16-17, 19:21
I am new here, both on this site and on the west coast. From an area where you can walk into any MP and it's a given.

Was online this past week and found a NURU place in Costa Mesa. Skeptical as I can't find anything on it, can anyone let me know if they have gone and if it was any good? Or any recommendations? Thanks in advance and I apologize if I broke rules on here by saying something wrong.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-mimi-and-the-nuru-angels-car-model-tylee-and-busty-thai-jade/96454167

Laker2010
04-16-17, 21:39
My suggestion is to not be skeptical. In fact since you cum from a town where "it's a given," you're probably familiar with the various nat'l reviews sites like RMs, TER and MPRs. This place has well over 100 Reviews on one of these sites. Virtually all the girls at this place Nuru and range from good to great at it.

Sign up, it's worth it. Minimal investment. And no, you did not say anything wrong. Just surprised you didn't check Review sites before posting you couldn't "find anything" on it.

I am new here, both on this site and on the west coast. From an area where you can walk into any MP and it's a given.

Was online this past week and found a NURU place in Costa Mesa. Skeptical as I can't find anything on it, can anyone let me know if they have gone and if it was any good? Or any recommendations? Thanks in advance and I apologize if I broke rules on here by saying something wrong.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-mimi-and-the-nuru-angels-car-model-tylee-and-busty-thai-jade/96454167

Laker2010
04-16-17, 22:14
No FS here.

Is FS available here, or is it only HE? If it's a provider-by-provider thing, who does FS?

Import
04-16-17, 22:30
Try Karen, she's in her 20's. I've seen a few other 20 somethings walking around. (lilly, carol, ann).Karen is 33. She's short. But she's not young. Ann is her 30's also. Carol and Lilly don't seem to work there anymore, as the lineup is always 38-45 year olds, plus Karen on weekdays.

Fe Maiden
04-16-17, 22:37

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-mimi-and-the-nuru-angels-car-model-tylee-and-busty-thai-jade/96454167See post 14547.

AsianPussy
04-16-17, 23:40

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-mimi-and-the-nuru-angels-car-model-tylee-and-busty-thai-jade/96454167You didn't break any rules but with no posts you might want to take one for the team (TOFTT) and go check it out and write a report. With at least one report under your belt you might get more replies.

I think most nuru places are just a bunch of oil and an overpriced HE. I had a girl offer to me last week for $120 extra and well, just not worth it.

WowOhWow
04-17-17, 01:39
Went here cause a few other places were busy and soon to close.

Saw ads and that they closed at 10 is the only reason why I went here.

40 ish Chinese, named 'sheshe', who looks like she could work in an asian super market was my technician. Paid while in the room and she left my. 1 on the table. Massage was way subpar for what I'm used to, I like real deep massages and she was using her forearms most of the time and very inconsistent. No tease on the back side except for her rubbing my gluteus a lot from the beginning. On the flip she did arms then chest, bent over and placed my hand on her flabby butt. Wanted. 6 and no less for he, I said clothes off and wanted the tip up front and grabbed my clothes to get my wallet. I noticed after I was changing she took my change from the table toogot the top lifted up to reveal small b's and a muffin top while the bottom came down to see a Bush. Got to work the outside of the v.

Would not repeat ever as there is much better value in the area, but I did hear someone come in and a sweet sounding, better english reply came to answer.

Dildo Baggens
04-17-17, 02:45
I concur, If you can't get full service with Nuru then it's just a bounce house with an over priced HJ.

You didn't break any rules but with no posts you might want to take one for the team (TOFTT) and go check it out and write a report. With at least one report under your belt you might get more replies.

I think most nuru places are just a bunch of oil and an overpriced HE. I had a girl offer to me last week for $120 extra and well, just not worth it.

CJamesTX85
04-17-17, 12:56
Anyone familiar with a place on el toro rd. Saw an ad on BP and when I texted it I was given the honey spa address. Was told Kim works at el toro W-f but is at honey m / t. Not sure of the name but is near the freeway and not to far from raising cane chicken. The pics (provided they are real) that they sent of Mia and Cindy look amazing but not sure how truthful they are as I have never been here nor honey spa. Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Jon Jones
04-17-17, 13:37
Where was this place?

TheOCman
04-17-17, 17:16
In this case, LH is Laguna Hills. I also was just there and will be posting a review.

Where was this place?

TheOCman
04-17-17, 17:28
I too was just a patron of this AMP. Massage and table shower by Michelle was uninspired. The table shower was about as plain as it could be, no fun to be had there, not even any teasing despite my obvious attempts to play. Massage was uncovered, and the back walking was good, not great. Soso tease with absolutely no roaming on the girls or honey pot, NOT even over the clothes. No needless to say, when I finally turned and she did a little light teasing I had issues rising to the occasion. After soso HJ and prostrate massage (yes that's okay for extra $20 but don't touch the girls), she finally stopped before I finished and said she needed $60 tip. She grabbed my pants and held them out so I could get the tip for her. Then she finished the job. Afterwards when I was getting dressed she asked if she could have another $20 to which I told her No. I said with not being allowed to touch anything she was lucky to get that. I said it nicely but made it clear it was not open to discussion.

This was my second trip to this location, I won't be going back.

Fe Maiden
04-17-17, 18:01
Anyone familiar with a place on el toro rd. Saw an ad on BP and when I texted it I was given the honey spa address. Was told Kim works at el toro W-f but is at honey m / t. Not sure of the name but is near the freeway and not to far from raising cane chicken. The pics (provided they are real) that they sent of Mia and Cindy look amazing but not sure how truthful they are as I have never been here nor honey spa. Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated.Number or ad link would help.

Fe Maiden
04-17-17, 18:07
I too was just a patron of this AMP. Massage and table shower by Michelle was uninspired. The table shower was about as plain as it could be, no fun to be had there, not even any teasing despite my obvious attempts to play. Massage was uncovered, and the back walking was good, not great. Soso tease with absolutely no roaming on the girls or honey pot, NOT even over the clothes. No needless to say, when I finally turned and she did a little light teasing I had issues rising to the occasion. After soso HJ and prostrate massage (yes that's okay for extra $20 but don't touch the girls), she finally stopped before I finished and said she needed $60 tip. She grabbed my pants and held them out so I could get the tip for her. Then she finished the job. Afterwards when I was getting dressed she asked if she could have another $20 to which I told her No. I said with not being allowed to touch anything she was lucky to get that. I said it nicely but made it clear it was not open to discussion.

This was my second trip to this location, I won't be going back.Yout got a prostate massage here? Did you have to ask for that? I've been here a couple times and was never offered that. It's okay here but not definitely not great. Never had a tipping issue like that here. It's less entrance than some others and is convenient location for me on the way home.

CJamesTX85
04-17-17, 22:33
Number or ad link would help.714XXXX116.

TheOCman
04-18-17, 08:34
Yes I had to ask. When the lackluster HJ and denied roaming wasn't quite doing it. I was hoping to get Emily who I believe was favorable reviewed her recently but alas, she was not working that day.

Yout got a prostate massage here? Did you have to ask for that? I've been here a couple times and was never offered that. It's okay here but not definitely not great. Never had a tipping issue like that here. It's less entrance than some others and is convenient location for me on the way home.

Fe Maiden
04-18-17, 09:52
714XXXX116.Got it. I've seen those ads too and am quite intrigued. Wondering what the damage is?

Fe Maiden
04-18-17, 09:53
Yes I had to ask. When the lackluster HJ and denied roaming wasn't quite doing it. I was hoping to get Emily who I believe was favorable reviewed her recently but alas, she was not working that day.I thought Emily was at the Sunshine in LF rather than LH.

TheOCman
04-18-17, 11:10
Well that might explain why they said "she not in today". LOL.

I thought Emily was at the Sunshine in LF rather than LH.

BigFish999
04-18-17, 15:29
I just enter to ask for prices at that place and a VIP girl showed in mini dress, stunning for my taste. She said was busy and ask me to come back. Does anyone have experiences? Says. 4 for hh.

Fox4321
04-18-17, 15:53
Anyone experience NURU at BodyCare, I'm interested in there foot fetishes, and was wondering if any others around here have experiences it? Lets not get into prices of guru as it can be controversial, any information would be appreciated, and if I end up going I will report back.

RandomJacob
04-18-17, 16:39
Had a great visit with Cindy. Great massage. Even did some back walking. No curves from waist down but the top half makes up for it, very perky. Flip was great and well worth another visit.

Zeddie
04-18-17, 17:45
Cross st? Quite a few 7-11's near bristol LOL.

I just enter to ask for prices at that place and a VIP girl showed in mini dress, stunning for my taste. She said was busy and ask me to come back. Does anyone have experiences? Says. 4 for hh.

Zeddie
04-18-17, 17:53
Try the 1st floor

Is FS available here, or is it only HE? If it's a provider-by-provider thing, who does FS?.

Avg Monger
04-18-17, 18:16
Went over to the LF sun spot, but 5 secs before I pulled up one of you mongers beat me to it in a white Prius. LOL.

I've had some good luck w that one place by Best buy, so trucked to the other side of the freeway.

Massage was nice, good pressure and some teasing around glutes. Over on the flip jr received lots of attention and got a nice slow release. Got the girls out and she allowed sucking and even moaned during it. Not that great of a looker, a little old, but fair trade for quality of service and massage. Overall not my favorite but good in a pinch.

Datqaq
04-19-17, 01:18
If you reference RMs or MPRs they reflect what most guys Tip and what services are typically had. Nuru places such as this (which there aren't that many of) bank on the girls being young (21 to 30), cute faces, good to great bodies and mostly good to great attitudes. All this plus naked B2 B slides with HJ, Russian or P2 P endings. YMMV as usual. Throw in some GFE. Depending on who it is and the rapport or chemistry one's established, and for many it ends up being a favorable alternative to FS with Grandma-aged Providers that really have no dialogue with the client. But instead serve as Cum Receptacles. Which is all most Mongers need. I respect that. This isn't that kind of place. Generally speaking. Don't cum expecting FS.

If it were a typical AMP, the age range and body shapes are all over the place, the language is a barrier at times and the attitude although good at times, includes a discussion while in session on tip amount.

At least half of the girls from BC are transplants from NuruGurus (NGs) in Cypress, that closed down several months back. And these Providers were trained to not discuss or request a tip. For some Mongers. That means "no tip. " For me, that goes a long way. And if the session was a good to great one, I end up tipping more than the usual listed on these reviews. But that's just me..Thanks man! The non-nude massage they offer definitely threw me off and it was hard to get a clear understanding of how it works.

Thanks again for the detail.

Datqaq
04-19-17, 01:25
Lola is a pro. She has great massage experience and she knows her way around the boys. She always plays the innocent with new folk.LOL damn should thought with the other head. Oh well, I ain't even mad.

Good review. May we get a description of Lola. Age range? Body type? Face cuteness? Rack style & size? Ass shape? English language skills? Sounds like her attitude was awesome!Age range: Late 30's / Early 40's but deceiving because Asian (Viet to be exact).

Body type: She was wearing clothes, but seems pretty average, probably a little tub around the waist if she took off shirt.

Face cuteness: average /10, not really into older AMP providers so I'm a bit biased.

Rack: Natural C's.

Ass shape: Didn't get a good look, but average at best.

English skills: A bit hard to understand her, but she can understand me just fine.

Attitude: A+.

Caribe
04-19-17, 04:16
LOL damn should thought with the other head. Oh well, I ain't even mad.

Age range: Late 30's / Early 40's but deceiving because Asian (Viet to be exact).

Body type: She was wearing clothes, but seems pretty average, probably a little tub around the waist if she took off shirt.

Face cuteness: average /10, not really into older AMP providers so I'm a bit biased.

Rack: Natural C's.

Ass shape: Didn't get a good look, but average at best.

English skills: A bit hard to understand her, but she can understand me just fine.

Attitude: A+.I know her. She's a Chinese mom in her 40's.

She has a pot and some junk in the trunk. Ass is firm to the grab.

She has a made up face but not real heavy on the make-up.

Definitely has some natural MILF C-cups. Nice and soft.

Speaks English with an accent but understandable. A bit self-conscious about her english skills so, she is in class.

Attitude really is an A+. She knows what to say and what to do, to make you feel great.

CJamesTX85
04-19-17, 10:47
Any advice recommendations for Honey. Going somewhere after work and not sure I want to try Fairview / warner again after the last exp with coco. I work Irvine and back north so any good spots between lake forest and Long Beach please Pm me.

Those that tried honey I am most interested in based on some reviews. I read on here and mp review. Thanks for the forum boys!

CJamesTX85
04-20-17, 01:36
Any advice recommendations for Honey. Going somewhere after work and not sure I want to try Fairview / warner again after the last exp with coco. I work Irvine and back north so any good spots between lake forest and Long Beach please Pm me.

Those that tried honey I am most interested in based on some reviews. I read on here and mp review. Thanks for the forum boys!Ended up going over on el toro. Saw Kristina. Around 30 or so. Nice body. French Asian. Massage started out nice but was like 5 minutes then told to flip and additional 100 for nuru. I said no. I said naked finish and was told 80. Still too high. Said I had 40 and she said ok. But stupid me didn't have the 40 ready and had an extra 10 in wallet which of course she saw (they can smell money). Roaming allowed and let her b out of dress. Wouldn't repeat as was so rushed. Should of stuck with trying honey although read some more that they are just as greedy.

Mb3333
04-21-17, 17:41
So went to see Eva at Sunshine in LF. Really good massage as usual on flip she immediately asks for. 6 to the HE. I told her pants down and tits out and I will do. 5, I won the negotiation here.

Hope no one is leaving. 60 for a straight HE here.

Fe Maiden
04-21-17, 17:49
So went to see Eva at Sunshine in LF. Really good massage as usual on flip she immediately asks for. 6 to the HE. I told her pants down and tits out and I will do. 5, I won the negotiation here.

Hope no one is leaving. 60 for a straight HE here.When did this stuff with them asking for tips begin? I've never experienced that here and always do 40 and once 50 for 2 HE.

Vicious1
04-21-17, 23:38
Anyone ever try this place? I would like to experience a LMP, here's the link on BP thanks http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/venus-therapy-hot-young-girls-10am-3am/109019963.

Wireless91910
04-22-17, 17:17
Can't believe this was my first time going to 440 Fair. Happened to be in the Costa Mesa area around 9 pm last night, so I decided to stop by and see what all the talk was about. DAMN! First off, there must have been 5 or 6 Mongers either walking in or out as I arrived. Side note: Walk with your head up. Everybody was avoiding eye contact. LOL. As soon as I enter the building, it's like a feeding frenzy. All these chicks at the door. "Come here", "Massage Here" reminded me of Tijuana and Bangkok. Saw a nice Chineses check walking in the courtyard and was begging me to follow her. Finally ended up at Sunny Spa as the girl there had the slutiest look going. Ended up with Sophia, a early 30 yr old. Not sure if she was a C or K Girl. Paid. 40 door fee and headed to the room. She told me she was just cleaning up to leave so I would be the last customer. She started with a crappy 5-minutes massage and then asked me to flip. She asked "what you want" I gave her the universal sign and she said $. 6, I said "Sorry, no way, just finish massage and I"m good. " She replied "Okay what you pay". I said. 80, she bitched and told me bring more next time. I grab my cover and she drops her dress. Nice big C Cups with no ass. I start out MISH, but quickly have her get on all 4's on the couch. I"m pounding away and I try for FIA, but she's not into it, so I pounding away another 10 minutes, before I deliver a nice load in the cover. She leaves to get a hot time and cleans me up. On the way out I see a few more girls trying to get 1 last customer. I will definitely have to return.

Snake77
04-23-17, 13:19
I find it interesting that are no reports about Valencia in LH. I just started going there about 3 months ago. Many to chose from and seems they have 5-6 girls at any one time.

Monica-- good attitude, massage and CBJ-- she must be closer to 40-- $60 tip.

Daisy-- little spinner, great attitude and she loves doggie and will hook her feet inside your legs and push back into you-- maybe 22-- $80 tip.

Cindy-- attractive, good massage, can be moody and is a bit dense, great BBJ with moaning-- maybe 30-- $80 tip.

Anyone have experience with Jacklyn at Bel Vie in LN?

AsianPussy
04-23-17, 14:50
Are those girls asian? Chinese? Viet?

$80 tip for FS or is that BJ?

I find it interesting that are no reports about Valencia in LH. I just started going there about 3 months ago. Many to chose from and seems they have 5-6 girls at any one time.

Daisy-- little spinner, great attitude and she loves doggie and will hook her feet inside your legs and push back into you-- maybe 22-- $80 tip.

Cindy-- attractive, good massage, can be moody and is a bit dense, great BBJ with moaning-- maybe 30-- $80 tip.

Avg Monger
04-23-17, 15:41
I've known her for a very long time, back when she used to be at the now defunct LFBC before it was shut down. I used to get BBBJ but then one day she stopped allowing those xtras and even didn't allow full access to the top. So I stopped visiting her. Hmm maybe I'll go visit her just for old times sake.

Quinby1
04-23-17, 17:51
Can't believe this was my first time going to 440 Fair. Happened to be in the Costa Mesa area around 9 pm last night, so I decided to stop by and see what all the talk was about. DAMN! First off, there must have been 5 or 6 Mongers either walking in or out as I arrived. Side note: Walk with your head up. Everybody was avoiding eye contact. LOL. As soon as I enter the building, it's like a feeding frenzy. All these chicks at the door. "Come here", "Massage Here" reminded me of Tijuana and Bangkok. Saw a nice Chineses check walking in the courtyard and was begging me to follow her. Finally ended up at Sunny Spa as the girl there had the slutiest look going. Ended up with Sophia, a early 30 yr old. Not sure if she was a C or K Girl. Paid. 40 door fee and headed to the room. She told me she was just cleaning up to leave so I would be the last customer. She started with a crappy 5-minutes massage and then asked me to flip. She asked "what you want" I gave her the universal sign and she said $. 6, I said "Sorry, no way, just finish massage and I"m good. " She replied "Okay what you pay". I said. 80, she bitched and told me bring more next time. I grab my cover and she drops her dress. Nice big C Cups with no ass. I start out MISH, but quickly have her get on all 4's on the couch. I"m pounding away and I try for FIA, but she's not into it, so I pounding away another 10 minutes, before I deliver a nice load in the cover. She leaves to get a hot time and cleans me up. On the way out I see a few more girls trying to get 1 last customer. I will definitely have to return.FS for only $80? That's pretty good bargaining on your part.

AcuraDreamer
04-23-17, 23:08

Those that tried honey I am most interested in based on some reviews. I read on here and mp review. Thanks for the forum boys!From what I read. Honey Spa is a over priced jack shack. Just white and latina girls who don't do BJ it FS.

Wanpo
04-24-17, 00:04
So I decided to take visit to Rose at 440 given all the reviews that praised the place. Didn't get as lucky as the others (also, there are three different places in the same plaza. I went to the wrong one initially).

Went in and was greeted by Tina who, I'm not sure if she was the one people were talking about who collected the money, but she was definitely a looker -- and tall. I would give her like a 7 F, but had a pair of nice Cs that looked man made as well as a banging body. I'd give 8-9 for the body easily.

There was a MMS in there but didn't seem her face; she was pretty small compared to Tina.

Walked into a room, she came in really fast and as I got situated on the bed, she really jumped into things with a pretty good attitude, but was extremely rough and rushed like she wanted to really get me out of there quick. They're definitely a C shop as I was able to communicate with them in Chinese as well. Regardless, the experience moved along as she wanted to flip despite me being there for a minuscule amount of time. Come negotiation, she told me $.4 which is higher than the $.6 I saw earlier, and definitely way higher than the. 8 just a few posts below. I haggled to 100,120, but she wasn't having it. Came off extremely pushy and I said OK we'll do 80 for a BJ and she said no 100, took my money, and left the room.

After she came back I said no, I didn't want to do anything anymore because the whole experience seemed desperate for money and she was extremely inelastic on the price which I've never seen before. (I've also never paid $. 4 for anything, so that was already above the line and I wasn't about to cross it). After I told her I wanted everything back she said 100 was OK for FS but at that point I was turned off and wouldn't have been able to perform anyway.

I'll definitely be coming back as the quality of the girls is still much much higher than what's around, but hopefully I get someone else or the spot starts lowering exorbitant prices. I'd rather go to CV and have all the $ work for me.

Dildo Baggens
04-24-17, 03:18
I have come to the conclusion it really isn't worth the fucking hassle anymore getting FS from young hot Up sellers. I don't know your age, but I will take a pretty faced woman with a couple dents on the body with great fun, attentive attitude, where Up sell is NOT on the menu, over a 9-10 pushy detached high priced out of the showroom model most days of the year. It's the experience which counts the most.

Good luck,

Baggens.

So I decided to take visit to Rose at 440 given all the reviews that praised the place. Didn't get as lucky as the others (also, there are three different places in the same plaza.

I went to the wrong one initially).

Went in and was greeted by Tina who, I'm not sure if she was the one people were talking about who collected the money, but she was definitely a looker -- and tall. I would give her like a 7 F, but had a pair of nice Cs that looked man made as well as a banging body. I'd give 8-9 for the body easily.

There was a MMS in there but didn't seem her face; she was pretty small compared to Tina.

Walked into a room, she came in really fast and as I got situated on the bed, she really jumped into things with a pretty good attitude, but was extremely rough and rushed like she wanted to really get me out of there quick. They're definitely a C shop as I was able to communicate with them in Chinese as well. Regardless, the experience moved along as she wanted to flip despite me being there for a minuscule amount of time. Come negotiation, she told me $.4 which is higher than the $.6 I saw earlier, and definitely way higher than the. 8 just a few posts below. I haggled to 100,120, but she wasn't having it. Came off extremely pushy and I said OK we'll do 80 for a BJ and she said no 100, took my money, and left the room.

After she came back I said no, I didn't want to do anything anymore because the whole experience seemed desperate for money and she was extremely inelastic on the price which I've never seen before. (I've also never paid $. 4 for anything, so that was already above the line and I wasn't about to cross it). After I told her I wanted everything back she said 100 was OK for FS but at that point I was turned off and wouldn't have been able to perform anyway.

I'll definitely be coming back as the quality of the girls is still much much higher than what's around, but hopefully I get someone else or the spot starts lowering exorbitant prices. I'd rather go to CV and have all the $ work for me.

Leiterf
04-24-17, 11:30
I haven't tried 440 yet. I understand there's more than one place. Can someone tell me or message the best one to go to?

Caribe
04-24-17, 12:25
I have come to the conclusion it really isn't worth the fucking hassle anymore getting FS from young hot Up sellers. I don't know your age, but I will take a pretty faced woman with a couple dents on the body with great fun, attentive attitude, where Up sell is NOT on the menu, over a 9-10 pushy detached high priced out of the showroom model most days of the year. It's the experience which counts the most.

Good luck,

Baggens.AMEN, brother! These kind of women enlarge your head without seriously deflating your wallet.

AcuraDreamer
04-24-17, 14:48
AMEN, brother! These kind of women enlarge your head without seriously deflating your wallet.Five years ago I could walk into any mp and get FS for $100. No haggle decent service and if korean they treat you like a king. The provider would vary from above average to average in looks but no bs. No adays its $160, shitty attitude and service. The reason I don't frequent mps as much.

JwalKing
04-24-17, 15:30
Five years ago I could walk into any mp and get FS for $100. No haggle decent service and if korean they treat you like a king. The provider would vary from above average to average in looks but no bs. No adays its $160, shitty attitude and service. The reason I don't frequent mps as much.I don't understand with more supply from Asia should be more competition, but they act like they don't care. I really missed the providers from years ago mainly for their great attitudes. (but I'm happy they can move on with their lives).

BigFish999
04-24-17, 16:58
Cross st? Quite a few 7-11's near bristol LOL.Its is btwn the 2 golf courses and the 73.

DutchTreat
04-24-17, 18:05
The Korean girls will forever remain the gold standard for quality and value, at least they will in my mind. I stopped going to AMP's for the reasons you described. And these Asian apartment agencies aren't much better, as far as I'm concerned. They seem to be a prime target for LE anyway.

Dutch.

Five years ago I could walk into any mp and get FS for $100. No haggle decent service and if korean they treat you like a king. The provider would vary from above average to average in looks but no bs. No adays its $160, shitty attitude and service. The reason I don't frequent mps as much.

SCJohn
04-24-17, 20:42
Five years ago I could walk into any mp and get FS for $100. No haggle decent service and if korean they treat you like a king. The provider would vary from above average to average in looks but no bs. No adays its $160, shitty attitude and service. The reason I don't frequent mps as much.Yep, for that price, I'll stick with the AAMP's. Much more relaxing and clean. Koreans and Thai's have always given me great service. It seems that the Chinese give a good cheap massage the the AMP's. Viet girls always seem to have GPS. But boy there are some cute ones.

TJ Dog
04-25-17, 01:37
Yep, for that price, I'll stick with the AAMP's. Much more relaxing and clean. Koreans and Thai's have always given me great service. It seems that the Chinese give a good cheap massage the the AMP's. Viet girls always seem to have GPS. But boy there are some cute ones.OK, I got to ask. What's "GPS. ".

Mondo72
04-25-17, 01:46
OK, I got to ask. What's "GPS. ".Hey TJ Dog,

GPS = golden pussy syndrome.

Mondo.

HappyCA
04-25-17, 21:03
Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't have anything to report as I am new to OC. I have gone to AMP's but never had any luck with girls doing BBBJ, just CBJ. I prefer Asian girls and their looks can be average, don't need it to be a 10/10 model. Just some decent skills with good attitude to let the stress out is all I need. Any seasoned veterans here know any MP's with decent looking ladies that offer good BBBJ or CBJ with a smile? Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Budget-wise, if some areas / shops have good pricing, I can try to frequent more often and try out different girls. Not sure about the going rate in OC so if anyone has any info on that, I won't go in sounding like an idiot. I do drive around OC quite a lot so anywhere in OC is fine. Again, tons of thanks for helping out a new guy in the area. I will try to visit when I get a chance and post review to share the wealth.

LoveTheOC
04-26-17, 00:56
Try investing a few dollars in RM. They are an advertiser here

Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't have anything to report as I am new to OC. I have gone to AMP's but never had any luck with girls doing BBBJ, just CBJ. I prefer Asian girls and their looks can be average, don't need it to be a 10/10 model. Just some decent skills with good attitude to let the stress out is all I need. Any seasoned veterans here know any MP's with decent looking ladies that offer good BBBJ or CBJ with a smile? Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Budget-wise, if some areas / shops have good pricing, I can try to frequent more often and try out different girls. Not sure about the going rate in OC so if anyone has any info on that, I won't go in sounding like an idiot. I do drive around OC quite a lot so anywhere in OC is fine. Again, tons of thanks for helping out a new guy in the area. I will try to visit when I get a chance and post review to share the wealth..

HappyCA
04-26-17, 01:01
Stupid question but. What is RM?

Try investing a few dollars in RM. They are an advertiser here

SCJohn
04-26-17, 01:19
Hi everyone,

Budget-wise, if some areas / shops have good pricing, I can try to frequent more often and try out different girls. Not sure about the going rate in OC so if anyone has any info on that, I won't go in sounding like an idiot. I do drive around OC quite a lot so anywhere in OC is fine. Again, tons of thanks for helping out a new guy in the area. I will try to visit when I get a chance and post review to share the wealth.Welcome to CA! What area are you interested in? The OC is pretty big, Garden Grove / Westminster had some cheap places. Santa Ana and further south is going to be more expensive. Did you move here from out of state?

TJ Dog
04-26-17, 01:26
Hey TJ Dog,

GPS = golden pussy syndrome.

Mondo.Ah, OK. I'm old (actually old, old, old) school. AKA stuck up *****.

HappyCA
04-26-17, 01:32
Hi John,

Thanks for the love. I am really all over OC because of work. I don't have an office job so I visit clients all over OC, so driving around is no big deal. I am not far from Garden Grove and Westminster so if you can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated. I messaged a few people here and got a couple responses, which I really appreciate. I was told that due to LE activities and recent ICE news the providers are more careful now so unless you were a regular before, might be harder or take longer to warm up to them.

I have no idea where to go in town and when things get stressful, it's nice to be able to have a few go-to spots and feel all better in 30 minutes. I know you mentioned that Garden Grove and Westminster "had" some cheap places. Are those places still around? Or getting too much pressure recently? I saw reviews on Passion at Anaheim and 440 Fair at Costa Mesa, was going to check them out next month when I get the chance. If there are better spots in Garden Grove and Westminster with good prices, that means more trips for me and I can try out more girls, so hopefully more reports to share with everyone. Again, thanks for the love!

Welcome to CA! What area are you interested in? The OC is pretty big, Garden Grove / Westminster had some cheap places. Santa Ana and further south is going to be more expensive. Did you move here from out of state?

JerSeinfeld
04-26-17, 02:54
The Korean girls will forever remain the gold standard for quality and value, at least they will in my mind. I stopped going to AMP's for the reasons you described. And these Asian apartment agencies aren't much better, as far as I'm concerned. They seem to be a prime target for LE anyway.

Dutch.Never got to partake in any Korean AMPs, any still around in the OC, hell, is even drive to LA if it's amazing as you guys describe.

Leiterf
04-26-17, 10:20
Never got to partake in any Korean AMPs, any still around in the OC, hell, is even drive to LA if it's amazing as you guys describe.I have to agree that K girls are the best! I have not found any in OC myself yet. Only the South Bay. Like Zen, etc. I have heard there are some good K girls through the apartment AMPs. 😄.

AsianPussy
04-26-17, 10:23
Never got to partake in any Korean AMPs, any still around in the OC, hell, is even drive to LA if it's amazing as you guys describe.Look at the southbay forum, there are 3 great korean AMP's all in a cluster in Lomita.

$50 hf /$100 tip for great FS from pretty hot girls.

Pondo
04-26-17, 11:34
Went to this place on Lincoln. Ads are on Oc back pages. Got Angela, got the works. Will repeat just for those tits!

Angela is Vietnamese. I'm guessing late 20's, pretty, petite, but with amazing natural D's, or maybe C's. The massage was good, good attitude, good service. If I'm in the mood for Vietnamese, this would be my choice. $40 at the door. $. 4 tip.

I like big girls with Big naturals, big asses. Like cartoon ridiculous curvy. That's why I usually go to Latina places. They usually have bigger girls. Any referrals or suggestions would be appreciated.

Pondo
04-26-17, 12:01
This was the type of visit that makes me say to myself afterwards " no more MP's!

Went on a Tuesday, had Mia unfortunately. Cozy is in a dead little center with no neon "massage" sign, which I like, very low profile, low foot traffic. They advertise on back page as Latina and European. Also "100% super busty". I was surprised when I went inside and the mama was Asian. I thought it would be a Latina or European. $50 at the door.

I like big natural super curvy Latinas. Mia is a short, petite Latina with small fake boobs and I'm pretty sure a fake ass. She gave me the worst 30 second knuckle grinding in the back massage I've ever had. Asked " everything?" After the 30 seconds of shitty so called massage. The coldest, most mechanical service I have ever gotten bar none. I actually left there annoyed. Felt like a total waste of money and time. She said she works every Tuesday. Now at least I know never to go back on Tuesday. Does anyone know of any other talent there? Is it worth trying another day? I like big girls, big and natural. Diana at holistic was amazing. Does she still work there? She used to work Wednesday's. Latina with big natural tits and a good attitude.

Any suggestions or referrals on the big curvy Latina places appreciated.

LoveTheOC
04-26-17, 13:41
RubMaps. Their ads are in the side of this forum. It's $15 a month but it can give you a start by looking at the areas of OC that are convenient for you.

Stupid question but. What is RM?

Amoreux
04-26-17, 14:47
RubMaps. Their ads are in the side of this forum. It's $15 a month but it can give you a start by looking at the areas of OC that are convenient for you.If you want to keep up to date on this hobby, subscribe, and post your experiences.

Avg Monger
04-26-17, 18:11
Got a chance to try sunshine in LF. Actually was the first customer of the day and I got V. Great massage, lots of attention in the right places and nice slow release. Unfortunately she blocked me from seeing the girls, but allowed otc roaming. Standard $40 / $40. Will definitely be back.

MikeFandango
04-26-17, 19:03

Good luck,

Baggens.But they are young, good looking and in my opinion worth the price since I cannot get them for free in the real world, the other ones I can always try my luck at the asian market in my neighborhood.

DingDongDick
04-26-17, 21:47
This was the type of visit that makes me say to myself afterwards " no more MP's!

Went on a Tuesday, had Mia unfortunately. Cozy is in a dead little center with no neon "massage" sign, which I like, very low profile, low foot traffic. They advertise on back page as Latina and European. Also "100% super busty". I was surprised when I went inside and the mama was Asian. I thought it would be a Latina or European. $50 at the door.

I like big natural super curvy Latinas. Mia is a short, petite Latina with small fake boobs and I'm pretty sure a fake ass. She gave me the worst 30 second knuckle grinding in the back massage I've ever had. Asked " everything?" After the 30 seconds of shitty so called massage. The coldest, most mechanical service I have ever gotten bar none. I actually left there annoyed. Felt like a total waste of money and time. She said she works every Tuesday. Now at least I know never to go back on Tuesday. Does anyone know of any other talent there? Is it worth trying another day? I like big girls, big and natural. Diana at holistic was amazing. Does she still work there? She used to work Wednesday's. Latina with big natural tits and a good attitude.

Any suggestions or referrals on the big curvy Latina places appreciated.I have same preference. Any leads?

Sticker
04-27-17, 00:31
Although my tendencies lean towards Asian and other less-than-vanilla flavors, I hit up Passion on Sunday to see if Tanya was in the house. Intrigued by the lure of this northern European (Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Whateverian) white chica, I was happy to have her greet me as I entered early in the day. I hadn't been to Passion (Katella in Anaheim) before, and I almost missed it because that nasty little strip mall is getting a facelift and was resplendent in in a plywood fascade.

But I digress. When she greeting me, I said, "Tanya, right? To which she replied quizzically, "Yes, you know me?" "Of course," I lied with a smile and hungry gaze. I later learned that she is now working there six days a week, so with that much sausage tunneling through her grinder, it is easy to convince the PYT that you've ridden with her before.

On the plus side, she is easy on the eyes with raven hair, slim-with-curves bod and a nicely manicured nani. On the downside, she would let me go down on said flower, and admonished me with "you know that's against my rules" when I suggested she just let me give it a little kiss. Well, of course I didn't know her rules for that, nor the no FIV, no BBBJ, no DFK -- nothing GFE-related. But WTF, I just went with the flow and accepted her rather enthusiastic CBJ prior to plunging on in. The one interesting part was that her only lube was her licking her fingers and rubbing her royal pinkness with spit before I ventured into the wormhole.

The rickety massage table seemed like it would collapsed as I began plowing, but I was appreciating the view and didn't give it another thought. Tanya felt great and, because it had been quite some time since I had partaken of caucasion cooter, I was committed to enjoying the ride for a while. She had a rather pleasant look on her face as I was humping away and remarked, "You have so much energy today! (Thinking that I was one of you other mongers who was, perhaps, stamina challenged.).

Then I pushed up and started slam-fucking herfor the remainder until I unleashed a respectable build-up. "You lasted so much longer this time -- and that's a good thing! She said after the deed was done.

Hilarious.

From there, it was wiping up, buttoning up, cheeky kisses and "See you next time, baby. ".

For me, Tanya was a nice diversion from my norm, but because of her limited menu, I don't imagine myself returning to see her anytime soon. But with her having a full six-days-a-week schedule, I'm sure she doesn't lack for plenty of quick-cumming Vladmirs to help her keep her grounds well manicured.

Stockholm
04-27-17, 12:45
Went to this place on Lincoln. Ads are on Oc back pages. Got Angela, got the works. Will repeat just for those tits!

Angela is Vietnamese. I'm guessing late 20's, pretty, petite, but with amazing natural D's, or maybe C's. The massage was good, good attitude, good service. If I'm in the mood for Vietnamese, this would be my choice. $40 at the door. $. 4 tip.

I like big girls with Big naturals, big asses. Like cartoon ridiculous curvy. That's why I usually go to Latina places. They usually have bigger girls. Any referrals or suggestions would be appreciated.Agreed. Angela is hot in a girl next door kind of way. She looks like one of those college volleyball players or something, (but average height 5'5' on the taller side for an Asian babe) nice body, thin waist, and substantial natural boobs. She does prefer the premium clients, but she is soft spoken and a very sweet girl.

La Grange
04-27-17, 16:11
Although my tendencies lean towards Asian and other less-than-vanilla flavors, I hit up Passion on Sunday to see if Tanya was in the house. Intrigued by the lure of this northern European (Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Whateverian) white chica, I was happy to have her greet me as I entered early in the day. I hadn't been to Passion (Katella in Anaheim) before, and I almost missed it because that nasty little strip mall is getting a facelift and was resplendent in in a plywood fascade.

But I digress. When she greeting me, I said, "Tanya, right? To which she replied quizzically, "Yes, you know me?" "Of course," I lied with a smile and hungry gaze. I later learned that she is now working there six days a week, so with that much sausage tunneling through her grinder, it is easy to convince the PYT that you've ridden with her before.

On the plus side, she is easy on the eyes with raven hair, slim-with-curves bod and a nicely manicured nani. On the downside, she would let me go down on said flower, and admonished me with "you know that's against my rules" when I suggested she just let me give it a little kiss. Well, of course I didn't know her rules for that, nor the no FIV, no BBBJ, no DFK -- nothing GFE-related. But WTF, I just went with the flow and accepted her rather enthusiastic CBJ prior to plunging on in. The one interesting part was that her only lube was her licking her fingers and rubbing her royal pinkness with spit before I ventured into the wormhole.

The rickety massage table seemed like it would collapsed as I began plowing, but I was appreciating the view and didn't give it another thought. Tanya felt great and, because it had been quite some time since I had partaken of caucasion cooter, I was committed to enjoying the ride for a while. She had a rather pleasant look on her face as I was humping away and remarked, "You have so much energy today! (Thinking that I was one of you other mongers who was, perhaps, stamina challenged.).

Then I pushed up and started slam-fucking herfor the remainder until I unleashed a respectable build-up. "You lasted so much longer this time -- and that's a good thing! She said after the deed was done.

Hilarious.

From there, it was wiping up, buttoning up, cheeky kisses and "See you next time, baby. ".

For me, Tanya was a nice diversion from my norm, but because of her limited menu, I don't imagine myself returning to see her anytime soon. But with her having a full six-days-a-week schedule, I'm sure she doesn't lack for plenty of quick-cumming Vladmirs to help her keep her grounds well manicured.The white unicorn, as someone used, caught my attention too and I visited Tanya a couple of weekends back. I had a very similar experience like you, but I said a friend had mentioned her to me. She was very interested in knowing who that was. Well, he is a little taller and younger than I with dark hair and is named Dave, although he might not go by the name. That seemed to worked.

When she greeted me at the room door and after checking I was not a cop, she recited a list of menu options with prices while scrolling on her cell phone. For a moment, I thought she was taking my order. I balked at the $. 5 for FS and stuck with $. 2. She was willing to make an exception this time. Yes, DATY not on the menu, but she did offer multiple positions upfront after a pretty good CBJ. I definitely enjoyed the exercised along with her look and feel. No real hurry up comments, except for saying maybe I was doing too many position changes, including repeats.

Even with no GFE, I will go back soon. First, I will probably explore some place new for me.

Wicked1
04-27-17, 21:10
Hi John,

Thanks for the love. I am really all over OC because of work. I don't have an office job so I visit clients all over OC, so driving around is no big deal. I am not far from Garden Grove and Westminster so if you can point me in the right direction, it'll be greatly appreciated. I messaged a few people here and got a couple responses, which I really appreciate. I was told that due to LE activities and recent ICE news the providers are more careful now so unless you were a regular before, might be harder or take longer to warm up to them.

I have no idea where to go in town and when things get stressful, it's nice to be able to have a few go-to spots and feel all better in 30 minutes. I know you mentioned that Garden Grove and Westminster "had" some cheap places. Are those places still around? Or getting too much pressure recently? I saw reviews on Passion at Anaheim and 440 Fair at Costa Mesa, was going to check them out next month when I get the chance. If there are better spots in Garden Grove and Westminster with good prices, that means more trips for me and I can try out more girls, so hopefully more reports to share with everyone. Again, thanks for the love!Hi John,

I also have work related clients in Garden Grove and occasionally have to drive in from LA. Sometimes I can work in playtime. Not really familiar with OC in general, but I found a spot l like. Rose 999 on Euclid. I've now been there a few time and always had fun with some sexy Vietnamese babes. As always, YMMV, but this spot is on the way for me. Haven't had much time to explore, but for now, it's fun and convenient.

TJ Dog
04-28-17, 01:11
Ah, OK. I'm old (actually old, old, old) school. AKA stuck up *****.Seriously? You can't say "*****" on here? You can say ***** on regular TV channels.

JerSeinfeld
04-28-17, 04:42
Had her a few times before, DATY many times, even to her protest sometimes. She always gives the same story. I don't typically allow but for this time. But that's I like. Multiple positions, although she doesn't like being on top. To much energy expended by her. She likes to lay back and let you do the work. She said not many guys come there for FS. Amazingly enough! Even coming in later in the day, I'd sometimes be her first FS for the day. She typically rushes, do that could be a big turn off.

I've had the MMS too, older Viet lady, but fun.

Anybody know if anyone else works here?

Hilarious.

For me, Tanya was a nice diversion from my norm, but because of her limited menu, I don't imagine myself returning to see her anytime soon. But with her having a full six-days-a-week schedule, I'm sure she doesn't lack for plenty of quick-cumming Vladmirs to help her keep her grounds well manicured.

JerSeinfeld
04-28-17, 04:57
Any 411 on "Amazing Spa" on Western and Ball?

I've been here twice, had Linda twice. I think she's the MMS, maybe.

Both times we're real legit. A little rub, but that was it! This woman, maybe early thirties, 5'4". Petite. B cups. Topical Viet. Not much of a looker though. She is very strong and will give a very good therapeutic massage.

$. 35 half hour, both times went over to 45 minutes. Tipped $. 3. Unsolicited. I had the table shower once, and hated it, I felt like a prized pig being prepped for show.

But here's what gets, this place is busy and I see mongers coming in and out continuously. I saw a cute Latina there too. This place has got to offer more! Why was I jipped both times?

Anyways. Anyone else have experience at this place?

Sticker
04-28-17, 09:45
Had her a few times before, DATY many times, even to her protest sometimes. She always gives the same story. I don't typically allow but for this time. But that's I like. Multiple positions, although she doesn't like being on top. To much energy expended by her. She likes to lay back and let you do the work. She said not many guys come there for FS. Amazingly enough! Even coming in later in the day, I'd sometimes be her first FS for the day. She typically rushes, do that could be a big turn off.Hmmm, I'm usually pretty adept at persuading a provider to allow at least a couple of starter kisses / licks, even if they initially balk at DATY. Once at the golden gates, I'm in, because that's a skill set I've honed over many years. So more power to ya for getting down there. Maybe she was expectiing Auntie Flo on the day of my visit, but in any case, I've no need to return. Lots more appreciative options out there.

Horny OC
04-28-17, 10:20
Got tired of rolling the duce on BP and went to my go to aamp place in Costa Mesa last Saturday. The place actually sends picts to regulars and I saw a pict of Amy that got my attention. She is Korean prob late 20's-early 30's. Looks wise a 9 and body was also 9. And natural. Started with a shower, we wash together and she made sure junior was nice and clean while I got to sample the girls (wash her boobs and vjj).

Head to the bed afterwards and ahe had me lay face up. No time for fake massage. Started with BBBJ with I love. It was wet and with the right amount of suction. After a few minutes she got on top and started with the camel slide. First time I experenced it. Man. A few times I thought I was going to slide right into her. She asked me if I was "ready to go in"? Of course! She then ship on a jimmy and went into CG. A few minutes of that, switch to mish. DATY was offered but didn't partake. Was getting close to cumming so asked to switch to doggy. Quickly came. She cleaned me up and we headed back to the shower when she got me cleaned up again. $. 4 + . 2 (GFE). They sometimes also have greek for +$.

Horny OC
04-28-17, 15:27
Attached some of the providers that I've tried. Picts are real but some photoshopped worked done. Will share with senior or reg w / other intel. Waiting to see which # to give out. The # I have atm is reserved for regulars.

PhineasPhreak
04-28-17, 20:44
Attached some of the providers that I've tried. Picts are real but some photoshopped worked done. Will share with senior or reg w / other intel. Waiting to see which # to give out. The # I have atm is reserved for regulars.Did you mean "ass to mouth"? Or "at the moment"? Because if its the former, I am super interested! .

Assaholic
04-28-17, 23:20
Any 411 on "Amazing Spa" on Western and Ball?

I've been here twice, had Linda twice. I think she's the MMS, maybe.

Both times we're real legit. A little rub, but that was it! This woman, maybe early thirties, 5'4". Petite. B cups. Topical Viet. Not much of a looker though. She is very strong and will give a very good therapeutic massage.

$. 35 half hour, both times went over to 45 minutes. Tipped $. 3. Unsolicited. I had the table shower once, and hated it, I felt like a prized pig being prepped for show.

But here's what gets, this place is busy and I see mongers coming in and out continuously. I saw a cute Latina there too. This place has got to offer more! Why was I jipped both times?

Anyways. Anyone else have experience at this place?Tried them last week. Reader's Digest version: Got auntie (different from yours), was shorted on services promised, not worth repeating IMO. Everything available if that's your thing. Not sure why you were rebuffed. If you must, try asking for someone else next time.

JerSeinfeld
04-29-17, 01:05
Thanks, I'll try again. Like I said, there were lots of young girls there. Mostly Viet, at least one Latina.

Tried them last week. Reader's Digest version: Got auntie (different from yours), was shorted on services promised, not worth repeating IMO. Everything available if that's your thing. Not sure why you were rebuffed. If you must, try asking for someone else next time.

BoulderBoy
04-29-17, 01:06
Count me in as definitely interested!

Got tired of rolling the duce on BP and went to my go to aamp place in Costa Mesa last Saturday. The place actually sends picts to regulars and I saw a pict of Amy that got my attention. She is Korean prob late 20's-early 30's. Looks wise a 9 and body was also 9. And natural. Started with a shower, we wash together and she made sure junior was nice and clean while I got to sample the girls (wash her boobs and vjj).

Head to the bed afterwards and ahe had me lay face up. No time for fake massage. Started with BBBJ with I love. It was wet and with the right amount of suction. After a few minutes she got on top and started with the camel slide. First time I experenced it. Man. A few times I thought I was going to slide right into her. She asked me if I was "ready to go in"? Of course! She then ship on a jimmy and went into CG. A few minutes of that, switch to mish. DATY was offered but didn't partake. Was getting close to cumming so asked to switch to doggy. Quickly came. She cleaned me up and we headed back to the shower when she got me cleaned up again. $. 4 + . 2 (GFE). They sometimes also have greek for +$.

JerSeinfeld
04-29-17, 01:28
Temptation in Stanton on Beach.

I was here one previous time before, had HJ that time. The first time was this tall buff Viet girl. I think it's the same one this time. Early 40's from her face, but buddy says late 20's. D cup, fake, but very well done as they're very soft. Spent a good while sucking on them. They're the little tiny nipple type. She's never had kids.

I think she's the MMS, but they're maybe someone else there.

4 at the door, I gave her 1. 5 after. Because it was amazing! There wasn't negotiation on top, she just asked what I wanted.

Started on my stomach, she spent 10 minutes sensual massage, lots of butt work. My hands ran up and down her legs tight legs, ass, thighs and crotch. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. No negation of tip. 5 minutes on CBJ, cg, doggie and finished with Mish.

Our hands roaming each other the whole time. She was susceptible to my rhythms and needs. Which is probably the reason I want to go back now! It was a brilliant session, when I got back to my car I was cramping on my abs and sides. That's how you know it's good!

AcuraDreamer
04-29-17, 07:01
Temptation in Stanton on Beach.

I was here one previous time before, had HJ that time. The first time was this tall buff Viet girl. I think it's the same one this time. Early 40's from her face, but buddy says late 20's. D cup, fake, but very well done as they're very soft. Spent a good while sucking on them. They're the little tiny nipple type. She's never had kids.

I think she's the MMS, but they're maybe someone else there.

4 at the door, I gave her 1. 5 after. Because it was amazing! There wasn't negotiation on top, she just asked what I wanted.

Started on my stomach, she spent 10 minutes sensual massage, lots of butt work. My hands ran up and down her legs tight legs, ass, thighs and crotch. She asked me to turn over and asked what I wanted. No negation of tip. 5 minutes on CBJ, cg, doggie and finished with Mish.

Our hands roaming each other the whole time. She was susceptible to my rhythms and needs. Which is probably the reason I want to go back now! It was a brilliant session, when I got back to my car I was cramping on my abs and sides. That's how you know it's good!Interesting, do you happen to know which days she works and what her name is?

AcuraDreamer
04-29-17, 07:06

Head to the bed afterwards and ahe had me lay face up. No time for fake massage. Started with BBBJ with I love. It was wet and with the right amount of suction. After a few minutes she got on top and started with the camel slide. First time I experenced it. Man. A few times I thought I was going to slide right into her. She asked me if I was "ready to go in"? Of course! She then ship on a jimmy and went into CG. A few minutes of that, switch to mish. DATY was offered but didn't partake. Was getting close to cumming so asked to switch to doggy. Quickly came. She cleaned me up and we headed back to the shower when she got me cleaned up again. $. 4 + . 2 (GFE). They sometimes also have greek for +$.Nice. Do you need a referal by a regular to set up an appointment as a new customer?

Horny OC
04-29-17, 11:20
Did you mean "ass to mouth"? Or "at the moment"? Because if its the former, I am super interested! .Meant 'at the moment'. Butt there was one that was willing to do it. Tried greek twice but not worth the extra c-note for me. As with anything here, its YMMV. The only extra service that all will provide is BBBJ.

The operator / mamasan doesn't want me to pass the number to the general public. She wants references and / or vet new members. Trying to find out what ehat means. I can bring a extra friend when I go, they normally have 2-3 at any given time and rotate them every 1-2 week. Stay tune. Will get you guys in when I get it clear out.

TGFreak24
04-29-17, 18:07
Has anyone gone to the Secret Garden Spa?

AcuraDreamer
04-30-17, 01:12
Meant 'at the moment'. Butt there was one that was willing to do it. Tried greek twice but not worth the extra c-note for me. As with anything here, its YMMV. The only extra service that all will provide is BBBJ.

The operator / mamasan doesn't want me to pass the number to the general public. She wants references and / or vet new members. Trying to find out what ehat means. I can bring a extra friend when I go, they normally have 2-3 at any given time and rotate them every 1-2 week. Stay tune. Will get you guys in when I get it clear out.Thats how I got my first aamp experience. I had a friend who was a regular and he brought me with him. But I lost touch with him. My aamp experience was excellent. Would like to do it again since mps have gone down hill.

JerSeinfeld
04-30-17, 10:21
Has anyone gone to the Secret Garden Spa?This is the one next to the new Guangzhou Cafe. Tried it once. Normal rub and tug place. Nothing more offered for me. But was the experience soon after Guangzhou cafe was opened. They may be different now with all those mongers visiting the cafe.

JerSeinfeld
04-30-17, 10:24
Interesting, do you happen to know which days she works and what her name is?I don't remember her name, but I think she's the owner there. She probably works every day. It's on my regular commute route, and that place doesn't look like it has too many customers. It's right on Beach blvd!

JerSeinfeld
04-30-17, 10:35
Look at the southbay forum, there are 3 great korean AMP's all in a cluster in Lomita.

$50 hf /$100 tip for great FS from pretty hot girls.Thanks for the tip. That's not even that far. Will need to check out.

JerSeinfeld
04-30-17, 10:43
Stupid question but. What is RM?RM = rubmaps.

In regards to payment, I don't want to use any personal CC, anyone have any experience using those preloaded CC for these purposes? I don't really mind paying a bit more if that will buy me anonymity.

Sticker
05-01-17, 00:22
Been on a bit of a roll lately, sampling a variety of places, most of which aren't worth reporting on. That's because for me, RubbyTuggy places, even those where the providers allow more than just the standard milking still are just a convenient diversion. I'm too into FS, with DATY as a requirement, to detail the myriad of places I've happened by in Costa Mesa, Tustin, and Santa Ana where the girl is getting a biceps workout and I'm lightening a load.

But I'll mention one of them I settled into this afternoon, just because she shared the same AMP name as the one I enjoyed FS with this morning at Lavender. Ruby squared. It had been quite some time since I had played at the purple flower, so I thought I'd stop by to see what the current line-up looked like. As luck would have it, I landed Ruby, with whom I've had fun on multiple occasions in the past. Apparently she works Sundays now, too, but just for a few hours to make spending money on shopping later in the day. But Ruby is a beauty, so I ain't complaining. Not quite GFE, because no kissing, and things are covered; however, just like before, she loves to be eaten from in front and behind, and she's clean as a whistle. As I've mentioned in previous posts about her, I think her starfish is merely decorative. She must process her meals so efficiently that it's not needed for anything other than a tongue or a thumb.

She's also cool with lots of DATY and FIV and THIV (thumb in.), so I obliged. Since I love her rearview and much as her frontal lobes, I had a blast in doggie.

Then took a break, had lunch, played with my dogs and headed out on the town again. I was sore from yesterday's boot camp class, so I thought I'd try a new spot for what I thought would be a legit hour-long massage. Newport Mesa Massage near Irvine Ave. And 17th St. Never been there before, and when I walked in, I was met by a cute, young 20-something Asian girl, who I would have been thrilled to have as my therapist. Alas, she was the receptionist.

No worries, though, because Ruby II, was still pretty easy on the eyes. She's also Viet, like Ruby I, but probably close to being mid-30's. Personality is off the charts, and I knew within a minute that this would not be merely a legit massage. I was lying butt naked face down when she walked in, and she slapped me on my ass as she comes up to the head of the table and puts her forehead against mine and says, "Hi, I'm Ruby, and I want you to enjoy yourself. " Sure, why not.

What followed was an extended butt / balls / taint / backdoor massage, and I got to tell ya, that girl has skills. Just prior to those festivities, she said she wanted to get sexy, so she took off her yoga pants but left her top on, while she straddled my thighs. Finally, when I thought I was going to burst lying prone, I stopped the action to give her a massage. Got a couple of licks in on her taint by quickly pulling her panties aside, but then she giggled and flipped over. So I tried a little DATY, but she would only let me kiss the top of her Bush, sucking her mound just above her clit. Then more giggling, followed by, "let me finish you. ".

Figuring that's about as far as it would progress, I agreed, and we switched so I was lying face up and she got off the table. This Ruby loves ass play, too, as the giver rather than the receiver, so she was fingering my back door while jacking away. In all honesty, while I think a little finger rimming can be a fun prelude, it's distracting for me to have a well-manicured forefinger half an inch up my backside while the other hand is cranking away on my southern soldier. But hell, I soldiered on anyway and finished in grand style.

Ruby I was my standard damage for Lavender: $40 hf (30 min), and $120 (in advance) for the lovely lady. Ruby II was $65 for the hf (hour) and $85 for the release, feeding, DATY wannabe and miscellaneous playtime and joking around. I kinda think I can turn Ruby II's services more into Ruby I's MO, but not sure yet as to whether or not I want to put in the additional effort. She works Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Oh yeah, since there was still 30 on the clock, she did oblige me with a very competent legit massage which pretty much faded me into la-la-land.

City Slicker
05-01-17, 11:20
There are quiet a few of these that can be found on humaniplx but you have to pay your dues sometime or have someone 'trusted' bring you in. You will need to visit a few providers and then built your resume (sort of) before getting entry in most places or see providers. This is my FS go to website if I am in the mood for Koreans. They treat you really good and most time are young hotties. Good luck and happy hunting.

Wicked1
05-01-17, 13:18
Look at the southbay forum, there are 3 great korean AMP's all in a cluster in Lomita.

$50 hf /$100 tip for great FS from pretty hot girls.Sounds awesome. Any particular favorites?

Stockholm
05-01-17, 18:07
usasexguide.info is by far the best website out there for mongers and providers alike. There are many sections contained here that are off the beaten path, and really deserve a look. The depth of this website is truly commendable with so much useful information for everybody. Please take a look at this section, and if you have time, take a look at these youtube videos. There are some truly smart and educated people out there.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4862-Law-Enforcement-in-California-(Providers-Read)&p=3371103#post3371103.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu08TKhWzLs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9kFgmeRUGA

KevAmps
05-01-17, 21:06
After lurking for about 4 weeks now, and acting on some of your guy's reports on places offering FS, I am here to report that I've had a very lucky streak of excellent service starting with Lavender, Passion, and finally Pink (which I will go back to when I can).

The streak ended recently with Lovely, where the MMS received me coldly and turned out to be the one to give me the massage, and with no extras whatsoever, though I hate to admit that by the looks of her, I didn't really want any. Not sure if it's worth going back or trying one of the other ones in that same area.

I ran a search on RM, with filters for all the things I like (starting with FS), for places near where I work sometimes, and Rejuvenation Center came up pretty much top of the list. Does anybody have any good reports on the place? I don't have a subscription to RM yet, and I can't say I really trust them yet, because a locale near where I live also had come up high on the list of places offering the different things I'm looking for, and all I was able to get from my three visits there was a nice tug and some mild roaming. The third provider was the one to tell me "no sex, just hands".

DutchTreat
05-02-17, 12:29
It was bound to happen, but Chantara has decided to close up shop. Here's her latest text to me: "Good morning Dutch. I will stop doing this job now. Too many asssholes out there. I am done. Got nerve melt down. ".

She is now off the grid as she changed her number again and didn't want to be contacted by mongers anymore.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Dutch.

Still there not taking new clients and also got a new number.

WoodYee
05-02-17, 17:29
It was bound to happen, but Chantara has decided to close up shop. Here's her latest text to me: "Good morning Dutch. I will stop doing this job now. Too many asssholes out there. I am done. Got nerve melt down. ".

She is now off the grid as she changed her number again and didn't want to be contacted by mongers anymore.

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Dutch.Bummer she was one of my favorites too. I couldn't keep up with all the changing numbers etc but wish her well. Hopefully there will be another gem like her that pops up.

NoClue02
05-02-17, 19:45
Five years ago I could walk into any mp and get FS for $100. No haggle decent service and if korean they treat you like a king. The provider would vary from above average to average in looks but no bs. No adays its $160, shitty attitude and service. The reason I don't frequent mps as much.Newbie here. Totally agreed with you. Used to have fun back then, . 4-. 5 for house and. 1 for FS, great service, especially from kgirl. Golden massage and C C in garden grove was the best until they closed.

I prefer to go to aamp more now, sometime the fee is cheaper or the same yet it is more fun, especially those BBBJ, rim and safer from being busted on those raid LOL The only reason sometime I still go mps is I like the quick massage and the sensual rubs that most aamp does not provide.

AcuraDreamer
05-02-17, 19:56
After lurking for about 4 weeks now, and acting on some of your guy's reports on places offering FS, I am here to report that I've had a very lucky streak of excellent service starting with Lavender, Passion, and finally Pink (which I will go back to when I can).

The streak ended recently with Lovely, where the MMS received me coldly and turned out to be the one to give me the massage, and with no extras whatsoever, though I hate to admit that by the looks of her, I didn't really want any. Not sure if it's worth going back or trying one of the other ones in that same area.

I ran a search on RM, with filters for all the things I like (starting with FS), for places near where I work sometimes, and Rejuvenation Center came up pretty much top of the list. Does anybody have any good reports on the place? I don't have a subscription to RM yet, and I can't say I really trust them yet, because a locale near where I live also had come up high on the list of places offering the different things I'm looking for, and all I was able to get from my three visits there was a nice tug and some mild roaming. The third provider was the one to tell me "no sex, just hands".I've been there before. The only provider is Cindy an early forties Vietamese chick with fake c cups and pan cake flat ass. It was $40 for half hour and $100 for CBJ and cfs. Not the best by any means but lately she has stopped doing cfs. Last time I saw her it was HJ only. Thats why I stopped going there. The only other place you can find FS in cm is at 440 fair. One of the places offer FS but for $160.

KevAmps
05-02-17, 20:56
I've been there before. The only provider is Cindy an early forties Vietamese chick with fake c cups and pan cake flat ass. It was $40 for half hour and $100 for CBJ and cfs. Not the best by any means but lately she has stopped doing cfs. Last time I saw her it was HJ only. Thats why I stopped going there. The only other place you can find FS in cm is at 440 fair. One of the places offer FS but for $160.Well, I guess I can rule out RC, then. Thanks for the warning.

Wally Wally
05-03-17, 08:18
New place on rockfield behind McDonalds. Went upstairs and walked into the wrong place. It was a massage place but legit I stayed since the lady was nice and firendly Massage was good but legit. She did rub my ass kinda good so I'm not sure what's up. Never made it into #202 yet. Weird building.

BoulderBoy
05-03-17, 12:26

I have a thing for hot, model type Russians / Eastern Europeans. Would you describe her as so or was she just easy on the eyes AKA not ugly? What was the damage? Also, if anyone else knows, is she the hottest there or what about the others?

Wicked1
05-03-17, 18:29
Had my bi monthly run to GG. This time I had playtime $, so I stopped at the Rose 999 to see my fav. Not in, but I was told I'd like Tammy.

Time for new girl day. Vietnamese Tammy is around 30 ish, up or down. Face 8/10, body 9/10, around 5 ft, attitude awesome. Great body, some body tats, nice bot ons, sweet ass. Very petite spinner. I'm a big guy, but I like them petite and cute, except when I get Latina fever. Friendly and pampering but not GFE. Still fun.

The massage was average but good after my drive from LA. Some ass play. Got no resistance when I slid my hand up her inner thigh to her naked kitty. Flip time and asked for a BBBJ but she says she is covered only. "Good for you, good for me. " She did deliver with a CBJ to wake up jr as I played with her nice rack. Her body tats were elaborate but not getto. No kisses or daty, but she had a sexy way about her. A nice but brief CG, the to a sexy posing doggy. Very nice. Finished up with mish. A lovely sight indeed. 40 to the house, $. 20 and a bottle of water and I'm off.

Would probably repeat if my ATF was absent. Still a good time. No latinas.

Sticker
05-03-17, 23:55
I have a thing for hot, model type Russians / Eastern Europeans. Would you describe her as so or was she just easy on the eyes AKA not ugly? What was the damage? Also, if anyone else knows, is she the hottest there or what about the others?She has a model-hot bod, IMHO. Skinny with curves, meaning healthy boobies (C-Dcups with great decor), shaved tight-lipped V, and a mini bubble-butt. Her face is very easy on the eyes, too, although for me, her beak is just a bit on the bigger side. That's more in line with Euro model types, but I like the cute button-nose types of their Asian counterparts. From what I've read, she's the only hotness in the house, unless other mongers aren't divulging.

Avg Monger
05-04-17, 12:08
New place on rockfield behind McDonalds. Went upstairs and walked into the wrong place. It was a massage place but legit I stayed since the lady was nice and firendly Massage was good but legit. She did rub my ass kinda good so I'm not sure what's up. Never made it into #202 yet. Weird building.Thanks, will try to scope this place out in the next few days.

SDNutz50
05-04-17, 14:37
She has a model-hot bod, IMHO. Skinny with curves, meaning healthy boobies (C-Dcups with great decor), shaved tight-lipped V, and a mini bubble-butt. Her face is very easy on the eyes, too, although for me, her beak is just a bit on the bigger side. That's more in line with Euro model types, but I like the cute button-nose types of their Asian counterparts. From what I've read, she's the only hotness in the house, unless other mongers aren't divulging.I agree. Body and appearance wise, the only flaw is her nose, nothing horrible, just little distraction. Everything else. Wow! If she allowed DATY, kissing and GFE. I might have to add her to rotation with K-Girls. Since she doesn't do those, I suggest you try at least once, or three times like me. LOL. Had good time each time, but like Sticker said before, too many others out there to not enjoy the entire lay of her land.

Fox4321
05-05-17, 12:37
30 for the hour, they don't cheat you time. I've been here twice and had H and L. Both are 38-43 in age. L gives a very good massage that's uniform, while H gives a decent massage but focuses on the anus and wiener while L focus on the buttocks. H is very very good with how she handles the wee wee while L is quite the amateur. L sucky the nipples while doing the deed which is not my liking but hey who am I to complain. 40 tip but after giving Lisa the 40, she was quite surprise, I'm sure she'll be happy with 30. But she gives a good massage. As for looks they are not hard on the eyes, but not great looking either, they do dim the lights a lot during the peek.

BoulderBoy
05-05-17, 15:24
She has a model-hot bod, IMHO. Skinny with curves, meaning healthy boobies (C-Dcups with great decor), shaved tight-lipped V, and a mini bubble-butt. Her face is very easy on the eyes, too, although for me, her beak is just a bit on the bigger side. That's more in line with Euro model types, but I like the cute button-nose types of their Asian counterparts. From what I've read, she's the only hotness in the house, unless other mongers aren't divulging.Thanks for the info. I was in the area yesterday and stopped by. First of all, I sear the first girl at the window was a guy in drag. I usually pick up on that. Either that or she was masculine but wore a lot of makeup. Anyway, I asked for Tanya. Tanya came to the window and sternly asked me how I knew her name. I just said, I've been there before. She said she didn't recognize me. It was an odd, sort of cold experience. That said, I understand the need for caution. I saw the price of $60 to enter, and calculated in my head that it would probably be $200 total, or so, and I didn't get a good look at her body so I just said I'd be back. Still thinking about it. I could actually go all the way at a local strip club for less. BUT, I do want to address that two of you have said. Her nose is actually beautiful, in my opinion. I love eastern European looks. I think Polish and Russian noses are sexy. I'm in total disagreement with you two! LOL.

KevAmps
05-05-17, 21:46
Thanks for the info. I was in the area yesterday and stopped by. First of all, I sear the first girl at the window was a guy in drag. I usually pick up on that. Either that or she was masculine but wore a lot of makeup..Ha I know exactly who you're talking about. I had the same thought when I saw "her". I still went through with it anyway. I'm not the most detail-oriented person, but I was convinced. A part of me was, at least.

Sticker
05-05-17, 22:56
I could actually go all the way at a local strip club for less. BUT, I do want to address that two of you have said. Her nose is actually beautiful, in my opinion. I love eastern European looks. I think Polish and Russian noses are sexy. I'm in total disagreement with you two! LOL.To paraphrase, "One woman's junk is another man's treasure. " That said, since you loved her looks (and I did, too, for the most part) why you walked away is baffling. Use your PR skills, my friend. And while it might be $60 for an hour, I paid $35 for the half and a hun + the $15 in change to Tanya. Sure, she said, "$140 next time," but that's just part of the game.

To reiterate: $150 total. If you're getting FS with a hot 20-something-year old in a strip club, you're writing from Tijuana. But hell, like I said before, I'm not pushing her on anyone, because she's not GFE enough for moi.

US Air
05-09-17, 11:29
Lavender spa, no there is no nuru here, as they advertise on backpage.

No room with air bed, no gel. "ha ha, we don't use gel, here". I quote.

Cigar1
05-09-17, 19:44
They only offer HJ but the girls are somethings and very pretty. Damage was 40 for the massage and 80 for the end. Expensive but eh. Probably might maybe go back.

AlexRodriguez
05-10-17, 14:14
Lavender spa, no there is no nuru here, as they advertise on backpage.

No room with air bed, no gel. "ha ha, we don't use gel, here". I quote.Dude, did you seriously expect a real nuru session there?

OCTatts
05-10-17, 15:02

I like big girls with Big naturals, big asses. Like cartoon ridiculous curvy. That's why I usually go to Latina places. They usually have bigger girls. Any referrals or suggestions would be appreciated.Tried Angela over on Lincoln and Magnolia on the NW side. There's a liquor store nearby and a tattoo shop in the same center. Yes I agree. Angela is very cute and tender. And those boobs are beautiful and natural. Everything is natural on this girl. Very sweet and endearing girl for sure.

Lovergrrl
05-10-17, 22:11
Tried t out for the first time based on some feedback from fellow longed. Asked to send pics and the one I got of coco was smoking hot. Based on advice heard the pics were pretty good. Got there paid the fee and waited. In walked coco and she said hello in a much deeper voice than expected. Sounded damaged from lots of years smoking and Nothing at all like the pic that was sent to me when I asked who was working. She than asked for large tip up front so I was done. I asked to just leave and they said no refund. I commented on you promised the pics were real and not even close. So they gave me $20 back and kept $20. Ended up trying a new place I never been on garden grove and brookhurst across from Tamara place Girl was cute but even she wanted $100 just for HE. Should have just kept going home or tried lavender. I know they upsell you at lavender but at least the two times I have been there the girls were smoking hot.Hmmm. I've been to #211 twice (hot oil with Bella and a nuru with Jessica) and had great experiences. Pretty straight forward with no upsell. If you decide to try again I'd recommend either girl.

keitho1981
05-10-17, 23:59
Hmmm. I've been to #211 twice (hot oil with Bella and a nuru with Jessica) and had great experiences. Pretty straight forward with no upsell. If you decide to try again I'd recommend either girl.I went to Fairview / Warner recently and had I'd say an average time. The nuru provider was definitely super hot but I guess I expected more in terms of service. Got a nice massage while she was clothed then she removed everything but her underwear (I assumed she would get fully nude? Then had my flip and rubbed her chest against me for a few minutes then proceeded with a HE. No P2 P. Then at the end asked outright for a tip. I tipped 20. Are you guys tipping? Also are your nuru providers getting fully nude and doing P2 P?

I enjoyed the service overall and also saw another gorgeous provider in my way out so will probably go back but just checking to see what I should expect overall. Thanks!

BigFish999
05-11-17, 13:39
Don't know if disappointed or not, went to honey and 2 stunning girls at front, 1 very young and slim, a 9/10 for me, they don't do massages. 45 HH and a 8/10 latina with very nice body shows. Everything perfect until now. The sad part is that they only offer an expensive nuru. No more. Any other reports of the 440 complex?

LongChorizo
05-11-17, 14:47
What's up my gents. I have some reports but not with too much luck but it's worth knowing about some places. During the week I was actually stressed and wanted a massage with some release. I hit up "Total Relax" massage near 440 Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa. I didn't try 440 because it sounds upsell from the reviews. I decided to give this new place a try instead. With no lies, I had the best legit massage from this provider named "Mimi". This gal was stronger than normal. This gal knows how to massage everything. She kept the door open all the time, so I wasn't expecting anything else and didn't try either. 100% legit massage. Girl is not much to look at but oh boy, if you like a great massage, This is the place. $50 per hour and $20 for her skills. Took one for the team and so far looks legit, although she kissed me at the end. We will see in the future, but this is your gal if you really want a massage. Best one in years. I would say better than my favorite, the famous Esa, with the prostate release gal. I miss her so much too.

At another time, I stopped by P&C, on a Wednesday and asked for "Nancy". I have had session with her in the past and she does FS. She is average looking but great body to my liking. $30 for the hour (can't beat that) and I paid 80 for the tip. Covered FS, DATY, and without any problems. She is a good provider and also "tight". She does a lame massage at that place but we don't care about that there. Good parking lot. Great space, not so much traffic at night. I recommend this place 100%. I will be back again.

During this same week I also visited in Santa Ana and felt like a quick release. I decided to take one for the team and visited a massage place on Grand and 17th, right in front of Starbucks. Right away at entering, I saw the place and thought "legit". There were all in nurse type uniforms, so I knew that was legit. I got Cindy, older good looking gal, and she gave me a decent deep tissue massage. I didn't try anything, as she placed me on those curtain "rooms", plus there is no way there is something extra. I paid 50 for the hour and 20 for tip. It's an ok place for massage. I will probably won't be back to this.

That's about it for now. I will be in Costa Mesa soon. Any places worth trying near there?

Rntintheoc
05-11-17, 14:48
I'm getting the itch again and was thinking #109 would be my next stop given the (apparent) recent changes, but might be willing to TOFTT if this is still an unknown.

Thanks, will try to scope this place out in the next few days.

Avg Monger
05-11-17, 16:19
I'm getting the itch again and was thinking #109 would be my next stop given the (apparent) recent changes, but might be willing to TOFTT if this is still an unknown.Yeah my bad, didn't get a chance to try this yet. One of the chics on my HX "to-do" list showed up in town so I gave her a visit instead!

Lovergrrl
05-11-17, 16:51
I went to Fairview / Warner recently and had I'd say an average time. The nuru provider was definitely super hot but I guess I expected more in terms of service. Got a nice massage while she was clothed then she removed everything but her underwear (I assumed she would get fully nude? Then had my flip and rubbed her chest against me for a few minutes then proceeded with a HE. No P2 P. Then at the end asked outright for a tip. I tipped 20. Are you guys tipping? Also are your nuru providers getting fully nude and doing P2 P?

I enjoyed the service overall and also saw another gorgeous provider in my way out so will probably go back but just checking to see what I should expect overall. Thanks!I had her nude before the "massage" and she did some serious P2 P sliding, but maybe it's a gender thing, I don't know.

I tipped $40 because she also did some feeding which was unexpected and awesome.

AcuraDreamer
05-11-17, 17:54
Don't know if disappointed or not, went to honey and 2 stunning girls at front, 1 very young and slim, a 9/10 for me, they don't do massages. 45 HH and a 8/10 latina with very nice body shows. Everything perfect until now. The sad part is that they only offer an expensive nuru. No more. Any other reports of the 440 complex?Have you tried Rose Spa unit P? They offer FS but at $160. I believe its a viet place.

At Honey its now just latinas and whites who upcharge on service. $80 for HJ $100 for nude.

Dillyo420
05-11-17, 23:26
Backpage sold me on a Costa Mesa shop that appeared to have beautiful girls. The pics had their names on them so I scheduled with Ashley. Looks super hot and busty in the pics. I arrive, get a room, get ready and in walks in nothing like Ashley. Wanted to bolt but she was very sweet so I stuck around. Weak massage, rushed finish an I'm out of there. Avoid CM sunshine.

To recover, I tried Fairview and Warner later in the week. Booked Jessica based on Backpage pics, however I'm not exactly sure which pic is her. Anyways, beautiful girl, very friendly. She oiled me up stripped down nekkid and hopped on. Being my first nuru I wasn't quite relaxed and she could sense it. Felt great though. Got the missile stiff but by the time she hopped off and wiped down my back it softened up. Would have been nice to flip at full mast. Flipped and she is a little mechanical but could have been because of my inability to just relax. She spun around and took her time with an explosive HJ. Allowed roaming too. After the pop and some wiping up she was getting dressed and I want sure if that was it, but it was. Tipped and I was back in the road and realized it wasn't the full 30 minutes. Good time but for the bucks I was hoping for the full HH.

Will go back and try another.

JerSeinfeld
05-12-17, 09:01
They only offer HJ but the girls are somethings and very pretty. Damage was 40 for the massage and 80 for the end. Expensive but eh. Probably might maybe go back.That wasn't my experience there. CFS was received.

JerSeinfeld
05-12-17, 09:06
Thanks for the info. I was in the area yesterday and stopped by. First of all, I sear the first girl at the window was a guy in drag. I usually pick up on that. Either that or she was masculine but wore a lot of makeup. Anyway, I asked for Tanya. Tanya came to the window and sternly asked me how I knew her name. I just said, I've been there before. She said she didn't recognize me. It was an odd, sort of cold experience. That said, I understand the need for caution. I saw the price of $60 to enter, and calculated in my head that it would probably be $200 total, or so, and I didn't get a good look at her body so I just said I'd be back. Still thinking about it. I could actually go all the way at a local strip club for less. BUT, I do want to address that two of you have said. Her nose is actually beautiful, in my opinion. I love eastern European looks. I think Polish and Russian noses are sexy. I'm in total disagreement with you two! LOL.I've seen this woman. Thought she was mms. Got into the room with her and only time in my life I asked for someone else. This was the first time I saw Tanya. She had on a one piece skin tight dress!

City Slicker
05-12-17, 11:31
Tried Angela over on Lincoln and Magnolia on the NW side. There's a liquor store nearby and a tattoo shop in the same center. Yes I agree. Angela is very cute and tender. And those boobs are beautiful and natural. Everything is natural on this girl. Very sweet and endearing girl for sure.Went there looking for Angela but she doesn't work Sunday. Ended up with Susan. She is young but very mechanical Got the job done but dahm, I need to check this Angela out!

Too bad they are a little far for me.

Lovergrrl
05-12-17, 12:33
Tipped and I was back in the road and realized it wasn't the full 30 minutes. Good time but for the bucks I was hoping for the full HH.

Will go back and try another.Should have hopped in the shower afterwards. At least you could have squeaked out another 10 minutes on their dime, so to speak.

MyName22
05-12-17, 15:46
This was a recent comment on RM about Nuru Guru, which has been closed apparently.

"Stopped by the liquor store at the old NG strip mall to buy a winning lotto ticket. Took a look at the old NG store front and it has changed!! Where the acupuncture sign was, there's a sign for "Rejuvenate Day Spa. " There are posters in the windows showing a female model getting a facial, (not that kind) and getting a massage, etc. It's similar to the old posters that were in the windows for NG. I didn't see a sign with the business hours and I didn't see any sign of an "OPEN" neon sign in the window. Don't know if they are open for business yet, or if they are just closed for Sunday. Might be worth checking out soon!

Anybody know anything about this?

FrencyFryer
05-12-17, 18:43
Tried Angela the other day. Based on the recommendations here.

She is definitely not late 20's. It's probably harder for non-asians to tell, but seriously she's at least 35, if not early 40's.

I like big girls with Big naturals, big asses. Like cartoon ridiculous curvy. That's why I usually go to Latina places. They usually have bigger girls. Any referrals or suggestions would be appreciated.

Fe Maiden
05-12-17, 23:10
Kneaded some Comforts today in LH. Never tried the place so I figured what the heck. Got Jennifer. Said it was her first day. Massage was a little hard for my taste. She was quite cute. Had to guide her hands there for the HE which once she got started was nice. Roamed below otc with no resistance and utc up top on her very nice breasts. I most likely will not repeat as there is better in the area.

Rookie707
05-13-17, 03:10
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1oo-r-e-l-gorgeous-s-x-ultiMαtε961;lα947;mαtεs-714-574-1059/114812378.

Hello.

First time I see this post.

Has anyone tried this one before?

Rookie707
05-13-17, 08:35
New here, been reading through the threads for quite some time now.

Finally decided to create an account.

Has anyone tried out this place before?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-pretty-face-sexy-and-young-good-choice-today-amazing/106991048

Thanks to everyone for the good and bad recommendations.

Punter1
05-13-17, 12:31
Yes, had a good session there with Emily. Petite and cute. You will find their reviews under Zugars on RM, just hit the RM banner on this site. Good hunting.

Punter1.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/latina-pretty-face-sexy-and-young-good-choice-today-amazing/106991048

Love Y
05-15-17, 01:42
This new biz (Rejuvenate) may just be a legit biz. Based on a biz by the same name in the LB area. Yelp reviews link just below.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/qisRT2lZ9C

This was a recent comment on RM about Nuru Guru, which has been closed apparently.

"Stopped by the liquor store at the old NG strip mall to buy a winning lotto ticket. Took a look at the old NG store front and it has changed!! Where the acupuncture sign was, there's a sign for "Rejuvenate Day Spa. " There are posters in the windows showing a female model getting a facial, (not that kind) and getting a massage, etc. It's similar to the old posters that were in the windows for NG. I didn't see a sign with the business hours and I didn't see any sign of an "OPEN" neon sign in the window. Don't know if they are open for business yet, or if they are just closed for Sunday. Might be worth checking out soon!

Anybody know anything about this?

Love Y
05-15-17, 07:51
Mr Seinfeld,

I take it you're referring to Sweet Massage on Beach, near Cerritos Ave?

Not to be confused with Sweet Spa Massage on Beach & Lampson. Which also has young Viets.

That wasn't my experience there. CFS was received.

JerSeinfeld
05-15-17, 09:33
Been to both. They're owned by the same people. They offer the same service. The one on Beach and Lampson, the pps has these huge koi fish in this tiny fish tank. The Viet girls there are in there early 30's.

Mr Seinfeld,

I take it you're referring to Sweet Massage on Beach, near Cerritos Ave?

Not to be confused with Sweet Spa Massage on Beach & Lampson. Which also has young Viets.

JerSeinfeld
05-15-17, 09:35
TOFTT and let us know. .

JerSeinfeld
05-15-17, 09:56
Sky Massage on Lincoln by Magnolia.

Went here last night. It's a Viet place. Petite girl name Susan. 4'11". A cup. Mid 20's. Face is a 5. 0. 35 to house. She asked for 1. 6, paid 1. 3, could probably be had for 1. Didn't see anybody else there, although I heard a MMS in the back.

Went in, laid on my stomach, she came in and scratched my back 3 times then asked what I wanted. I took a shower and came back. She was then in a tight red dress. All roaming (I'm surprised that some providers don't. ? Everything is firm. Nice butt, adorable A cup and tiny nipples. Never had kids. She does not have a script to go by. She didn't stay with BBBJ. I typically DATY, but way too tired this night. Asked her climb on top. She very tight and I would have came then but told her to get off for Mish.

The session was not rushed, she a nice girl, but a bit quiet. She was whispering the whole time. Her moans were also whispers :S.

Pros: Susan is probably one of the youngest locally, doesn't have kids, she's petite.

Cons: too quiet for me, moans are not loud enough. I miss Lily from Lucky.

Good luck and be safe gents!

JerSeinfeld
05-15-17, 10:15
Lavender.

Had Tiffany. 0. 5 to house. 1. 6 to provider.

Tiffany is Viet. Early 30's. 5'2" D cups and lots of curves. Face is nymph like. Solid 8. She would be someone you'd have a picture on the wall to jack off to. And I probably could. She's had kids. She moves around enough too make it a bit hard to feel her deflated stomach. It's NOT bad, she's probably just subconscious. Boobs are fake.

She was in the room the whole time while I was there, helped me undress. She had her dress on the whole session. Session was NOT rushed. She gave good BBBJ. But her tempo didn't really jive with mine so that made it hard to come and I didn't. Her rhythms we're fast and staccato and too much " oh baby" "yeah" "fuck me".

That just not me, but I'm sure many of you would have a great time with her.

Good luck and be safe gentlemen.

Avg Monger
05-15-17, 10:46
New place on rockfield behind McDonalds. Went upstairs and walked into the wrong place. It was a massage place but legit I stayed since the lady was nice and firendly Massage was good but legit. She did rub my ass kinda good so I'm not sure what's up. Never made it into #202 yet. Weird building.Stopped by 202 this weekend. Did not get a good vibe.

I walk in and accidentally disturbed MMS watching her bootleg Shanghai soap opera on her portable DVD player. Oops, my bad.

Place is a bit dumpy, looks like 2 rooms available and there is a curtain thing dividing the entrance which gives a place for the girls to hang out on the other side.

Mms says $40 for half, I ask if I could see the girls and she says "no. ". Ask if shower is available and she says "no."Literally one word answers.

Ok so I am not sure if FS is available here, but if so, my experience in places like this w out a shower is that the girl's hygiene suffers. In any event, I didn't get a good vibe and headed for the door. I was able to peek through the partition and I saw one of the girls. Typical older Chinese auntie. Think I made the right call that time. YMMV but please report back if anyone has been here.

Whitey69
05-15-17, 13:25
Went to see Rose last week. Amazing that she's still there. She's not very discreet. When I arrived she greeted me in the lobby in a really short dress and high heels! Once in the room was surprised to see the walls don't go all the way up. Typical HJ service with a lot of roaming. Seems like there's more to be had. Can't tell how old she it, at least 35, maybe more. Body is rocking tho. Anyone had more luck with her?

BigFish999
05-15-17, 20:12
SEast of Imperial ave and brookhurst st. Little B. Center, I have seen ads on BP, and it sounds interesting to get a haircut and wax and massage. Also remember reading a post here that there is a young lady and MMS with good expectations, so I decided to go there last Friday around 6 pm but it was closed. There was only another AMP in the second floor.

Please share experiences if you know about this place. Do I need appointment?

Second question, I went to the. 68 code and saw a lot of mongers going to the harbor place at the right. Is it legit? The add says. 3 for a hole hour, please share recent experiences. Because with all the guys looking around after drinking a smoothie I can't believe those young ladies don't get offers.

KevAmps
05-15-17, 23:39
SEast of Imperial ave and brookhurst st. Little B. Center, I have seen ads on BP, and it sounds interesting to get a haircut and wax and massage. Also remember reading a post here that there is a young lady and MMS with good expectations, so I decided to go there last Friday around 6 pm but it was closed. There was only another AMP in the second floor.

Please share experiences if you know about this place. Do I need appointment?From what I had gathered, you do need to make an appointment. I made one a few months ago for a haircut, mostly to see what the staff looked like. Went in, and it was surprisingly small, but clean and well-organized. There were two women, both Vietnamese, both in their 30's or possibly late 40's (hard to tell with some Asian women) and attractive (the "boss" one who cut my hair was way more so, IMO), as well as friendly. I can't remember their names, too long ago. It was also a busy time, with several men coming and going for waxing while I was there. The lady who cut my hair told me that waxing was one of their most popular services, which seems to be corroborated by reviews on Yelp and elsewhere, and said I should come in and get waxed sometime. The little places looks and runs like a legit business, with Yelp reviews emphasizing that no extras are offered there, but it comes up a lot on my RM searches for things I'm looking for, so I don't know what to think.

KevAmps
05-15-17, 23:55
I've been to Pink three times already, my most recent having been this past weekend, and attended to every time by the same girl, who gave me a nice FS experience. However, now I'm hungry for someone different.

Looking for South American or Dominican, and of course FS.

BigFish999
05-16-17, 01:22
I am a fan of 440 fair, because its all in one place. Today I just walked around, and when I entered I saw 3 young girls in the AMP located first right from the parking lot. Its the only place in the interior patio that is full glass wall entrance, I haven't seen the name yet. But there was a girl very petite and beautiful that does not belong in the complex. She said hi to me behind the desk and the 3 girls were wearing jeans anoyher thing that is not normal. I went to the complex 3 times before and it was always closed, now 3 girls calling you. Change of management? Do I need to be carefull? Any recemt experience? Its not rose nor honey or the one next to the pizza.

Import
05-16-17, 12:30
Sweet Spa Massage. Beach at Lampson. Older chunky Viet ladies at this place. Definitely 40 years old, not young at all. Only $30 for 30 minutes but you get what you pay for.

Lotus on Katella. Two more chunky 40 year old Viets.

Little Spa on Beach in Home Depot shopping center. A 40 year old Viet always comes out from the back. Very blah looking.

Escape in strip mall on Lampson at Beach. Three chunky Asians mid 30's to mid 40's. Not good.

Delight and Eden on Beach. Ancient Viet dudes sitting at the front of both places. No girls in sight. Weird old people smell.

Stanton is the new Laguna Hills. Land of the old people.

Doctor Man Toy
05-16-17, 12:34
Sweet Spa Massage. Beach at Lampson. Older chunky Viet ladies at this place. Definitely 40 years old, not young at all. Only $30 for 30 minutes but you get what you pay for.

Little Spa on Beach in Home Depot shopping center. A 40 year old Viet always comes out from the back. Very blah looking.

Escape in strip mall on Lampson at Beach. Three chunky Asians mid 30's to mid 40's. Not good.

Delight and Eden on Beach. Ancient Viet dudes sitting at the front of both places. No girls in sight. Weird old people smell.

Stanton is the new Laguna Hills. Land of the old people.I can safely say that I have never had a chunky provider while visiting the AMPs in Honolulu!

Mustang3
05-16-17, 15:33
If you goole the number it looks like the is person advertising for this place also advertises for massage center in lake forest, which to me is a dive.

Stopped by 202 this weekend. Did not get a good vibe.

I walk in and accidentally disturbed MMS watching her bootleg Shanghai soap opera on her portable DVD player. Oops, my bad.

Place is a bit dumpy, looks like 2 rooms available and there is a curtain thing dividing the entrance which gives a place for the girls to hang out on the other side.

Mms says $40 for half, I ask if I could see the girls and she says "no. ". Ask if shower is available and she says "no."Literally one word answers.

Ok so I am not sure if FS is available here, but if so, my experience in places like this w out a shower is that the girl's hygiene suffers. In any event, I didn't get a good vibe and headed for the door. I was able to peek through the partition and I saw one of the girls. Typical older Chinese auntie. Think I made the right call that time. YMMV but please report back if anyone has been here.

Carvin
05-16-17, 22:01
Went to see Rose last week. Amazing that she's still there. She's not very discreet. When I arrived she greeted me in the lobby in a really short dress and high heels! Once in the room was surprised to see the walls don't go all the way up. Typical HJ service with a lot of roaming. Seems like there's more to be had. Can't tell how old she it, at least 35, maybe more. Body is rocking tho. Anyone had more luck with her?Where is she located at? Also anyone been to FC in a while? Is FC still a bust?

Love Y
05-17-17, 04:25
Thanks for clarifying Mr Seinfeld. I've been only to the Lampson location. Regardless, contrary to the average provider age both you and Import describe, I've been with only under 25-yr olds here.

I'm referring to the Provider with cosmetic glasses. Who can't be any older than 22. Tops. Maybe because I've been here only on weekends have I not experienced the 35 to 40-year olds? I will also say I have not experienced CFS at the Lampson location. So maybe I'm missing out by not asking for the "older" providers? I'm guessing your CFS has happened at both the Cerritos Ave and Lampson locations? And also only with the "over 30" gals?

Been to both. They're owned by the same people. They offer the same service. The one on Beach and Lampson, the pps has these huge koi fish in this tiny fish tank. The Viet girls there are in there early 30's.

Sticker
05-17-17, 09:55
I can safely say that I have never had a chunky provider while visiting the AMPs in Honolulu!I concur. Just came back, literally and figuratively, from Honolulu. Short trip, but I was able to visit three exceptional providers. You just can't find that mix of looks, GFE, PSE, etc. In OC, unless you're willing to go the AAMP route and deal with providing personal info, references and jumping through hoops that I wish to avoid. I have three recent posts from my Honolulu experiences, so if you haven't picked you next vacay, after you read my posts and others on the Honolulu thread, you might be sold.

OakOak22
05-17-17, 13:00
From what I had gathered, you do need to make an appointment. I made one a few months ago for a haircut, mostly to see what the staff looked like. Went in, and it was surprisingly small, but clean and well-organized. There were two women, both Vietnamese, both in their 30's or possibly late 40's (hard to tell with some Asian women) and attractive (the "boss" one who cut my hair was way more so, IMO), as well as friendly. I can't remember their names, too long ago. It was also a busy time, with several men coming and going for waxing while I was there. The lady who cut my hair told me that waxing was one of their most popular services, which seems to be corroborated by reviews on Yelp and elsewhere, and said I should come in and get waxed sometime. The little places looks and runs like a legit business, with Yelp reviews emphasizing that no extras are offered there, but it comes up a lot on my RM searches for things I'm looking for, so I don't know what to think.Extras are most definitely available although limited. Happy tuggings.

KevAmps
05-17-17, 22:37
I concur. Just came back, literally and figuratively, from Honolulu. Short trip, but I was able to visit three exceptional providers. You just can't find that mix of looks, GFE, PSE, etc. In OC, unless you're willing to go the AAMP route and deal with providing personal info, references and jumping through hoops that I wish to avoid. I have three recent posts from my Honolulu experiences, so if you haven't picked you next vacay, after you read my posts and others on the Honolulu thread, you might be sold.Damn, I wish I had the funds to vacation in Honolulu. I've only been to handful of AMPs in OC, and all of my providers have been in their mid-to-late 30's or older. Sure, I enjoy the MILFY appeal and the extra attention that these older ladies give me, but for once I'd like to have someone hot and in their 20's.

How far outside of OC would I have to drive to escape the MILF zone?

BigFish999
05-18-17, 00:39
Completly lost the magic in 440 fair, tried a the one I told you in the post below, the girls came and told me they offer only limited services, had to wait 20 monutes to get a girl that offers all services, tired of waiting and finally the girl came. Just to realize is the girl from the other corner of the building. It looks like all the complex has lots of young girls for the easy work and just one girl in her 40's for the hard work. Last time there.

I am a fan of 440 fair, because its all in one place. Today I just walked around, and when I entered I saw 3 young girls in the AMP located first right from the parking lot. Its the only place in the interior patio that is full glass wall entrance, I haven't seen the name yet. But there was a girl very petite and beautiful that does not belong in the complex. She said hi to me behind the desk and the 3 girls were wearing jeans anoyher thing that is not normal. I went to the complex 3 times before and it was always closed, now 3 girls calling you. Change of management? Do I need to be carefull? Any recemt experience? Its not rose nor honey or the one next to the pizza.

Connaisseur
05-18-17, 02:51
Paid a visit to Sunshine in LF recently, in hopes to forage on my new favorite pastures. Emily and her playful self is what I had in mind, but apparently she no longer feeds on the local meadows.

Ended up with Angie / Angelina, 30's, average in the looks department, but when she admitted me in (she doubled as the MMS that day), her nice set of glands covered by a tight top had me hoping for good times (although for the rest of her attire, it was jeans and sneakers, hardly a home-run in the art of seduction). Regardless, enjoyed a decent, but a bit boring, massage with my very mellow provider. I had chosen the HHR, so a few minutes of soft-touch and very little teasing, then the flip. I reached for the goods, and she immediately inquired about me taking care of her financial wellbeing. Such a turn-off, really! I told her she would be fine, and she let me remove her bra, revealing what turned out to be one of the nicer sets I have had the pleasure to lay hands on during my two decades of hobbying. The finish ensued swiftly, and I nutted all over her which left her a bit puzzled. Hot towels, followed by a nice and relaxing head massage.

Maybe I'm getting spoiled and entitled, but even though the experience was decent, there was nothing unique or special enough for me wanting to return anytime soon. Angelina has the potential (and the goods) to make it memorable, but her delivery is just a bit blaaaaaaah.

4 for the house, . 4 for the talent. And she still complained.

If you are a boob man and in the mood for a decent time, stop by Mon. Or Wed. And see Angie, otherwise join me in my quest for greener pastures.

Conn.

Sticker
05-18-17, 10:00
How far outside of OC would I have to drive to escape the MILF zone?You can, of course, find young hotties right here in OC, but it is nearly impossible to find one who provides GFE / PSE here in an AMP. Seems most of the "complete" FS girls are confined to AAMPs, as I mentioned, so again, you have to get into that scene, with providing at least some personal info that can be verified, and references, which usually means you have to spend some money on a few 5-6's to test drive and get them to give you a good reference, before you can ever start visiting the 8-9's. I understand there are a few workarounds to becoming AAMP worthy, but it requires more work than I'm willing to do.

Morever, I still prefer the relative anonymity of being able to stop into an AMP with my fake name at my leisure. Although AMPs have been busted, it's a rarity for the partakers to get busted at the same time, unless they were stupid enough to admit that they were there for anything more than a massage. Whereas in the AAMP scene, when they are busted, there is more trackable info on the Johns that, even if it doesn't get them busted, can certainly be cause for some embarassment.

All the above said, I have found a few rare AMP gems outside of OC in the last couple of years, but it's kind of like hunting for the proverbial needle in the haystack. In San Diego at Coco's or Pine; in Baldwin Park at Puente Spa, and in Pasadena at Violet Health. Point is, when you find a young, hottie who will do most everything with you at a SoCal AMP, they don't seem to last long at that location. Too few and far between, so although they might be overpaid, they're also overlaid -- and tire quickly before bouncing.

In Honolulu, Dallas, Philly and New York, you can find a bevy of beauties all in one place, rather than having to do the hunt and peck and poke.

Leiterf
05-18-17, 12:08
Thanks for clarifying Mr Seinfeld. I've been only to the Lampson location. Regardless, contrary to the average provider age both you and Import describe, I've been with only under 25-yr olds here.

I'm referring to the Provider with cosmetic glasses. Who can't be any older than 22. Tops. Maybe because I've been here only on weekends have I not experienced the 35 to 40-year olds? I will also say I have not experienced CFS at the Lampson location. So maybe I'm missing out by not asking for the "older" providers? I'm guessing your CFS has happened at both the Cerritos Ave and Lampson locations? And also only with the "over 30" gals?I have been to the Lampson location and saw the one with the glasses. She was young and only does HJ. I enjoyed it for what it was. I really wanted FS with her. But she doesn't.

Import
05-18-17, 18:14
So what are the names of the young girls who supposedly work there?

Cigar1
05-18-17, 19:29
So what are the names of the young girls who supposedly work there?I'm not 100% sure but I think she said Crystal? Mimi? I'm useless.

KevAmps
05-19-17, 02:49
Thanks for responding. I am very curious to try AAMPs, especially after having read some past reports on here. But from what you've described, it would be more trouble than it is worth to me right now.

You can, of course, find young hotties right here in OC, but it is nearly impossible to find one who provides GFE / PSE here in an AMP. Seems most of the "complete" FS girls are confined to AAMPs, as I mentioned, so again, you have to get into that scene, with providing at least some personal info that can be verified, and references, which usually means you have to spend some money on a few 5-6's to test drive and get them to give you a good reference, before you can ever start visiting the 8-9's. I understand there are a few workarounds to becoming AAMP worthy, but it requires more work than I'm willing to do.

Morever, I still prefer the relative anonymity of being able to stop into an AMP with my fake name at my leisure. Although AMPs have been busted, it's a rarity for the partakers to get busted at the same time, unless they were stupid enough to admit that they were there for anything more than a massage. Whereas in the AAMP scene, when they are busted, there is more trackable info on the Johns that, even if it doesn't get them busted, can certainly be cause for some embarassment.

All the above said, I have found a few rare AMP gems outside of OC in the last couple of years, but it's kind of like hunting for the proverbial needle in the haystack. In San Diego at Coco's or Pine; in Baldwin Park at Puente Spa, and in Pasadena at Violet Health. Point is, when you find a young, hottie who will do most everything with you at a SoCal AMP, they don't seem to last long at that location. Too few and far between, so although they might be overpaid, they're also overlaid -- and tire quickly before bouncing.

In Honolulu, Dallas, Philly and New York, you can find a bevy of beauties all in one place, rather than having to do the hunt and peck and poke.

KevAmps
05-19-17, 03:01
Well, fellow mongers, I just recently received word that I will be laid off in a month. I've got savings to tide me over for a little bit, but I've also got $500 left that I had budgeted for recreation.

If you wanted to make the most of $500 at one or more MPs, where would you go?

I've been meaning to visit Lucky in Stanton, based on the number of RM reviews, and past mentions here on this forum.

I've also wanted to try either Zugar in Anaheim or Hot Latina Massage in the same.

Trying not to stray too far out of OC, given my time constraints, but I'm willing to give it a go for any places 10-20 miles out that are worth it.

JerSeinfeld
05-19-17, 11:16
I think "age" is subjective here. I may look at a girl and say low 30's and especially so if she's a bit "experienced". You may look at the same girl and say something else. Especially if a girl is a bit inexperienced, she seems younger to me. I honestly don't remember jack from this place now except of the huge koi fish in the tiny fish tank in the lobby. But, if your experience has been only girls under 25 here, I will come back for a visit soon. Thanks for the advice!

I'm referring to the Provider with cosmetic glasses. Who can't be any older than 22. Tops. Maybe because I've been here only on weekends have I not experienced the 35 to 40-year olds? I will also say I have not experienced CFS at the Lampson location. So maybe I'm missing out by not asking for the "older" providers? I'm guessing your CFS has happened at both the Cerritos Ave and Lampson locations? And also only with the "over 30" gals?

JerSeinfeld
05-19-17, 11:22
Thanks for the quick summary. Let me know when / where you are able to find a dumn innocent girl in 18-22. I am sure a lot of us here would be interested.

To add to your list, Lucky on Katella / Knott no longer has anyone interesting either. Saw Viet girl in her late 30's early 40's there the other day. Seems like she's the only working. Very mechanical.

Stanton is the new Laguna Hills. Land of the old people.

MrSunnyHills
05-19-17, 16:37
Try to find another 1000 and head to Thailand the day after you are RIF'd. If you have an SO, tell her you need to go out of town for a week on a job hunt.

Well, fellow mongers, I just recently received word that I will be laid off in a month. I've got savings to tide me over for a little bit, but I've also got $500 left that I had budgeted for recreation.

I've been meaning to visit Lucky in Stanton, based on the number of RM reviews, and past mentions here on this forum.

I've also wanted to try either Zugar in Anaheim or Hot Latina Massage in the same.

Trying not to stray too far out of OC, given my time constraints, but I'm willing to give it a go for any places 10-20 miles out that are worth it.

Connaisseur
05-19-17, 19:36
Much less conspicuous than Thailand, head to Frankfurt, Germany, for a long weekend. Flights from LAX can be found for $500-600, and let me tell you, that city is a monger's paradise. I travel often, and recently patronized one of the "studios" (read: MPs) there (just google Velvet Massage Frankfurt), and spent an amazing hour with two hotties, one from Persia, one from Brazil. Both solid 10's, and cost me EUR 150 total, no tipping required. In addition, there are the FKK clubs (in essence, large spas full of. Mostly Eastern European. Naked chicks that will do everything); entry fee plus pay-as-you-go with the girls. Now THAT is money well spent!

Conn.

Lovergrrl
05-19-17, 20:37
Interesting (not in a good way) experience today at Triton Way in LH.

Walk in and ask for Emma, based on the BP ad I recently saw (never met Emma). Asian woman who greeted me at the door identified herself as Coco. Not bad looking. Maybe in late 30's or early 40's. She asks what do I want. I say 30 min. I hand her $. 5 and she says how about 2 girls massage? I think for a second and decide "fuck it, WTF not? Never done that before and I like trying new things. I hand her $. 5 more and she takes me to the room and leaves me there. I get nekkid and get on the table. Coco comes back in with Emma, a tall older (late 40's?) but not bad looking Chinese woman. They ask if I want oil. Sure I do! Emma's english is very good and she starts asking me questions about my life, if I'm married, etc. I tell her that I have a wife. First mistake. She asks if my wife knows what I'm doing. Uh oh. She also asks what kind of pressure I want. I tell her light, please. Emma's doing a nice oily massage on my back while Coco is down by my legs and butt. Emma asks if I want to do an hour with the 2 of them and asks how much money I have. I tell her that I only have $. 6 left which is intended for a tip if I am happy with the service. Second mistake.

The massage is becoming very sexual, and Coco is brushing her hand in my ass crack and against my lower lips. Emma is sensually running her hands around my neck and shoulders and we are now talking about bisexuality, vibrators and cumming. It doesn't get much more of a "sure thing" is what I'm thinking now. Emma has me turn over and comments about how she likes my body and plays with my tits while Coco rubs my stomach and legs. Still lots of talk about sex, but no motion towards the honey pot. I should note that both women are still fully clothed, which I commented on and they just giggled and remained fully clothed. Then Coco reaches for a hot towel and says "All done! WTF?? I pout and say where's my. And point to my crotch area. Again they both giggle and leave the room.

WTF happened? I have had plenty of massages where I knew nothing was going to happen, and also plenty where the signs were there and it ended happily. I know that the mention of the tip amount and the whole married interrogation didn't help, but I wonder what you guys think?

It was there, and then it wasn't. Dammit.

SCJohn
05-20-17, 02:00
Interesting (not in a good way) experience today at Triton Way in LH.

Walk in and ask for Emma, based on the BP ad I recently saw (never met Emma). Asian woman who greeted me at the door identified herself as Coco. Not bad looking. Maybe in late 30's or early 40's. She asks what do I want. I say 30 min. I hand her $. 5 and she says how about 2 girls massage? I think for a second and decide "fuck it, WTF not? Never done that before and I like trying new things. I hand her $. 5 more and she takes me to the room and leaves me there. I get nekkid and get on the table. Coco comes back in with Emma, a tall older (late 40's?) but not bad looking Chinese woman. They ask if I want oil. Sure I do! Emma's english is very good and she starts asking me questions about my life, if I'm married, etc. I tell her that I have a wife. First mistake. She asks if my wife knows what I'm doing. Uh oh. She also asks what kind of pressure I want. I tell her light, please. Emma's doing a nice oily massage on my back while Coco is down by my legs and butt. Emma asks if I want to do an hour with the 2 of them and asks how much money I have. I tell her that I only have $. 6 left which is intended for a tip if I am happy with the service. Second mistake.

The massage is becoming very sexual, and Coco is brushing her hand in my ass crack and against my lower lips. Emma is sensually running her hands around my neck and shoulders and we are now talking about bisexuality, vibrators and cumming. It doesn't get much more of a "sure thing" is what I'm thinking now. Emma has me turn over and comments about how she likes my body and plays with my tits while Coco rubs my stomach and legs. Still lots of talk about sex, but no motion towards the honey pot. I should note that both women are still fully clothed, which I commented on and they just giggled and remained fully clothed. Then Coco reaches for a hot towel and says "All done! WTF?? I pout and say where's my. And point to my crotch area. Again they both giggle and leave the room.

WTF happened? I have had plenty of massages where I knew nothing was going to happen, and also plenty where the signs were there and it ended happily. I know that the mention of the tip amount and the whole married interrogation didn't help, but I wonder what you guys think?

It was there, and then it wasn't. Dammit.Your only mistake was going to Triton. That place has been reviewed here before, never a good experience there. Just move on and try another place.

TheOCman
05-20-17, 12:00
I too recently had a visit to Sunshine with Angie / Angela. I had essentially the same experience with a pretty good massage, and somewhat uninspired HE. She's good but not great and the inquiry about taking care of her does tend to be a turnoff. Maybe she's had some cheap mongers in the past but still a turnoff. My massage was an hour and she added a little prost8 play. . 60 didn't seem to make her happy for a tip. I can do much better elsewhere so I won't repeat with her. She does have very nice boobs but the boob play / suckling was limited.

Paid a visit to Sunshine in LF recently, in hopes to forage on my new favorite pastures. Emily and her playful self is what I had in mind, but apparently she no longer feeds on the local meadows.

Ended up with Angie / Angelina, 30's, average in the looks department, but when she admitted me in (she doubled as the MMS that day), her nice set of glands covered by a tight top had me hoping for good times (although for the rest of her attire, it was jeans and sneakers, hardly a home-run in the art of seduction). Regardless, enjoyed a decent, but a bit boring, massage with my very mellow provider. I had chosen the HHR, so a few minutes of soft-touch and very little teasing, then the flip. I reached for the goods, and she immediately inquired about me taking care of her financial wellbeing. Such a turn-off, really! I told her she would be fine, and she let me remove her bra, revealing what turned out to be one of the nicer sets I have had the pleasure to lay hands on during my two decades of hobbying. The finish ensued swiftly, and I nutted all over her which left her a bit puzzled. Hot towels, followed by a nice and relaxing head massage.

Maybe I'm getting spoiled and entitled, but even though the experience was decent, there was nothing unique or special enough for me wanting to return anytime soon. Angelina has the potential (and the goods) to make it memorable, but her delivery is just a bit blaaaaaaah.

4 for the house, . 4 for the talent. And she still complained.

If you are a boob man and in the mood for a decent time, stop by Mon. Or Wed. And see Angie, otherwise join me in my quest for greener pastures.

Conn.

Leiterf
05-20-17, 14:30
What's the best place for HJ or possibly BJ and DATY in Cypress? Prefer young A Girls.

Ihaschzbrgr
05-21-17, 10:13

Trying not to stray too far out of OC, given my time constraints, but I'm willing to give it a go for any places 10-20 miles out that are worth it.Go to Tijuana. Check out the subsection in San Diego. Yoi can get LOTS for that cash.

CryMoarHoar
05-21-17, 14:41
Had Angela on a day, consistently teasing on balls and on the flip, the way she massaged my front body made her breasts just an inch away from my face.

Afterwards, she gave one of the best HE I had for a while.

Will totally come here and enjoy her session again for fuckin sure.

Fe Maiden
05-21-17, 22:03
Had Angela on a day, consistently teasing on balls and on the flip, the way she massaged my front body made her breasts just an inch away from my face.

Afterwards, she gave one of the best HE I had for a while.

Will totally come here and enjoy her session again for fuckin sure.Little bit lost here since there is more than one place on Harbor.

Pent617
05-22-17, 22:29
Anyone seen rose at nirvana??

What are some beginner tips for a newbie?

What signals should I look for or what should I do to let them know what I want.

Thank you.

KevAmps
05-23-17, 01:52
Thanks to everyone who responded.

I would love to go tot Thailand as well as Germany to do some unfettered mongering, but international travel isn't an option for me right now. Will definitely keep it in mind for the following year.

Tijuana is a probably a good option for me, especially if I could get a lot of mileage with just $500. Will see if I can arrange it for this summer.

Xmul22
05-23-17, 12:01
Little bit lost here since there is more than one place on Harbor.LOL! My first thoughts exactly!

Connaisseur
05-23-17, 18:05
Stopped at Orchid the other day, and with the favorite not in attendance I gave Mimi a go. I wasn't impressed by the looks, but she did live up to expectations in performance. Among other neat tricks (I am a sucker for unusual little things that set a provider apart), she does this thing where she stands at the head of the table (with me lying face-down), lifts her skirt up, and lowers her panties with her nice-looking V right on the proverbial silver platter, while she bends over me doing the butt / nutsack soft-touch tease. Decent HE, standard fees. Seniors PM me for further details.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Captain Solo
05-23-17, 18:08
Kev,

It's tough luck you are out of a job.

If you want to car pool to Tijuana with us some weekends, you can have nice, sweet, pretty, sexy 18 YO spinners' personal services for $15 + $5 for a nice, clean, safe, relaxing room.

You can do 25 girls, or just do the same girl 25 times with your money. Hehe.

Go to INTERNATIONALSEXGUIDE.INFO and check out the TIJUANA threads on STREET WALKERS and HONG KONG BAR

Pinche Gringo
05-23-17, 18:49
We can have a USAasexguide road trip!

Kev,

It's tough luck you are out of a job.

If you want to car pool to Tijuana with us some weekends, you can have nice, sweet, pretty, sexy 18 YO spinners' personal services for $15 + $5 for a nice, clean, safe, relaxing room.

You can do 25 girls, or just do the same girl 25 times with your money. Hehe.

BoneRanger22
05-23-17, 19:44
Why is there such a huge population of Viet girls in Australia.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

I would love to go tot Thailand as well as Germany to do some unfettered mongering, but international travel isn't an option for me right now. Will definitely keep it in mind for the following year.

Tijuana is a probably a good option for me, especially if I could get a lot of mileage with just $500. Will see if I can arrange it for this summer.

NoClue02
05-24-17, 03:16
Anyone remember this place? Used to be pretty good. Used to go there for a girl named Rachel. Anyone know where all the ladies go to?

AcuraDreamer
05-24-17, 11:14
Anyone remember this place? Used to be pretty good. Used to go there for a girl named Rachel. Anyone know where all the ladies go to?They have now relocated over on 712 south brookhurst suite s I think over by the all latina mp Hostle in Anaheim.