PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Toozman
02-20-17, 12:29
Visiting this week and curious to know if anyone has any feedback on Thai Angels http://www.thaiangels4u.com/home.html.

Fe Maiden
02-20-17, 12:52
I want to try the nuru. What to expect and what is the suggested tip?

Friendlylurker
02-20-17, 14:15
I've always not tipped at that one, pretty sure that's the standard practice there. Some girls get attitude about that, but not all of them.

Fe Maiden
02-20-17, 14:57
I've always not tipped at that one, pretty sure that's the standard practice there. Some girls get attitude about that, but not all of them.Seriously? I'd like to avoid the awkwardness of the attitude. Seems like should tip something?

Friendlylurker
02-20-17, 17:14
Seriously? I'd like to avoid the awkwardness of the attitude. Seems like should tip something?If the price is still 100-120, yeah. After Young closed off Lincoln, I just adapted the tipping from there since the price is the same. I did tip 20 last time the price was 100, but usually not.

Fe Maiden
02-20-17, 17:42
If the price is still 100-120, yeah. After Young closed off Lincoln, I just adapted the tipping from there since the price is the same. I did tip 20 last time the price was 100, but usually not.Their ads say 100 for nuru. What should I expect in the session? That would determine whether a tip is necessary or not.

CJamesTX85
02-20-17, 19:03
Their ads say 100 for nuru. What should I expect in the session? That would determine whether a tip is necessary or not.Wondered same thing. And if the pics truly are real like they say. I know most of the time they aren't but hoping this place is real esp Kadie.

FrencyFryer
02-20-17, 20:38
Visiting this week and curious to know if anyone has any feedback on Thai Angels http://www.thaiangels4u.com/home.html.I tried them a couple weeks ago. Saw Joanne, but she's not there anymore. Well worth it imo, definitely better than AMP. They seem to rotate girls every 2 weeks.

The Tall Man
02-20-17, 21:28
I only needed a good HE so it's been at least 2 years since I last visited Lovely Massage and decided to stop in as I had a 2. 5 week nut to unload. Paid the 35 bucks for 30 minutes, got a thick older viet girl but was very accommodating. Paid her 60 clams after the fact and so she was happy and me toooooooooo!

TTM.

OldCrush
02-21-17, 01:36
Dear Mongers, Have been visiting the MP in Costa Mesa on Harbour Blvd, decent experience on HJ. $45 for entry fee and then the rest is negotiable. Twice have got a middle easter girl in her mid 20's and once a latino. Satisfied Customer, will visit again.

MendozaAmp
02-21-17, 14:30
Dear Mongers, Have been visiting the MP in Costa Mesa on Harbour Blvd, decent experience on HJ. $45 for entry fee and then the rest is negotiable. Twice have got a middle easter girl in her mid 20's and once a latino. Satisfied Customer, will visit again.Which mp? I hate the names of the xstreests?

MendozaAmp
02-21-17, 14:35
This is the one at McFadden and Brookhurst. This place is non-erotic I believe. I am looking for Amy though. She was very nice and gave a great Massage. She was very petite and pretty, Chinese and about 30-35. I guess she got in a fight with management and quit. Does anyone know where she is? Thanks!

NAS420
02-21-17, 15:28
Called today and MMS said the shop is being watched. Her exact words were "Not safe!! Be careful!" LOL. Then she directed me to a private address. Kinda sketchy!

MrSunnyHills
02-22-17, 09:38
Called today and MMS said the shop is being watched. Her exact words were "Not safe!! Be careful!" LOL. Then she directed me to a private address. Kinda sketchy!Curious if 1) she already knew you or was telling everyone who calls (vs. Those who walk in) and 2) did you go to the private address? (I recall reading a description a while back of a pretty lousy set up in a private residence with this MMS, but I may not be recalling correctly).

MacNCheese
02-22-17, 11:49
Wondered same thing. And if the pics truly are real like they say. I know most of the time they aren't but hoping this place is real esp Kadie.I've been there twice, and the pics are real from what I can tell. Some were actually taken in the hallways of the place. I've never been explicitly asked for it, but I tip. 40 and they're happy with it. From reading other mongers' experiences, some girls say that tip isn't included and others (Mimi) straight up high ball at 1. Extra for HE.

CJamesTX85
02-22-17, 17:53
I've been there twice, and the pics are real from what I can tell. Some were actually taken in the hallways of the place. I've never been explicitly asked for it, but I tip. 40 and they're happy with it. From reading other mongers' experiences, some girls say that tip isn't included and others (Mimi) straight up high ball at 1. Extra for HE.Thanks mac. Sent you a pm with a couple follow ups if you don't mind.

Fe Maiden
02-22-17, 22:56
Thanks mac. Sent you a pm with a couple follow ups if you don't mind.Me too, thanks in advance.

Morongo
02-24-17, 13:29
I fear F&C might be going down soon. I was there last week and got redirected for the first time to the "other" spot a few blocks away. Not good. The older MMS is super sketchy and reminds me of a female ganster that runs an opium den with a pai gow table in the back. It's just too creepy now. Go at your own risk.

Called today and MMS said the shop is being watched. Her exact words were "Not safe!! Be careful!" LOL. Then she directed me to a private address. Kinda sketchy!

Blake4587
02-24-17, 19:48
Who all has been to Fairview and Warner? What was your experience?

Fe Maiden
02-24-17, 20:34
Sunshine in LF. She gives a great relaxing and sensual massage with lots of attention to all the important spots and a very nice HE. Next time I'm calling ahead to make an appointment with her.Saw her again today. Nicer time than last. More like a lingam massage this time which felt great. Kissed it goodbye too before saying to it "see you soon. " Yes she will.

JerSeinfeld
02-25-17, 02:02
Wow! What a crazy first post!

You have been here a little bit but I think there's something you may not get. This is a free site, being free is cool because it gives lots of guys access but it also means there will always be trolls.

Calling attention to people that post weird shit encourages them to post more weird shit. Please don't do it again.

A2

Wally Wally
02-25-17, 12:54
Saw her again today. Nicer time than last. More like a lingam massage this time which felt great. Kissed it goodbye too before saying to it "see you soon. " Yes she will.Only thing I like in that plaza is the real liquor store. I haven't been to that massage for like a year.

Wally Wally
02-25-17, 13:00
Dear Mongers, Have been visiting the MP in Costa Mesa on Harbour Blvd, decent experience on HJ. $45 for entry fee and then the rest is negotiable. Twice have got a middle easter girl in her mid 20's and once a latino. Satisfied Customer, will visit again.Dude give up the name? Can I buy a vowel? Whats the middle eastern girl look like? Nice and hairy? What did she wear? Cough cough cough it up!

Fe Maiden
02-25-17, 13:12
Only thing I like in that plaza is the real liquor store. I haven't been to that massage for like a year.Well, I've had good experiences there each time I've gone. I enjoy the good relaxing massage as much as the HE.

SporadicMonger
02-25-17, 15:47
Who all has been to Fairview and Warner? What was your experience?I have good and great experiences as well as so so. It is just hit or miss with who you get. I will recommend Thai Jade. She is cute and very friendly.

Friendlylurker
02-25-17, 18:24
Their ads say 100 for nuru. What should I expect in the session? That would determine whether a tip is necessary or not.I've only been to this one a couple of times, both times the girls were way too chatty and very rushed. They come in the room, strip, cover themselves with oil, then rub your back a little, slide on you a little, turn over and way too much oil to finish.

It's a great place to go once in my opinion, but it's nothing like the old Nuru shop was on Lincoln.

DakidFrankie
02-26-17, 22:41
Hey guys I'm totally new to the parlor scene and wanted recommendations for the westminster area. Thanks alot.

PaperTiger24
02-27-17, 16:29
I've only been to this one a couple of times, both times the girls were way too chatty and very rushed. They come in the room, strip, cover themselves with oil, then rub your back a little, slide on you a little, turn over and way too much oil to finish.

It's a great place to go once in my opinion, but it's nothing like the old Nuru shop was on Lincoln.Been there several times. It's hit or miss and YMMV. Definitely not like NG. But go with the former NG here, not the ones who got their "start" at BC.

DatFullService
02-27-17, 16:53
Hey guys I'm totally new to the parlor scene and wanted recommendations for the westminster area. Thanks alot.Go to rubmaps dot com then. That'll have more info that lurking here.

DutchTreat
02-27-17, 17:05
A lot has changed in just the last 5 years with AMP's, primarily the closing of the Korean joints, so I've stopped going. Let's first start with your expectations. HE? FS? BJ? Rimming? Also, you will find primarily Vietnamese providers in Westminster, who tend to be overpriced, IMO, especially the younger ones. Chinese and Latina girls are available, too, with the stray white chick popping up on occasion. Lavender near Beach and GG Blvd used to be about as sure a thing as you could find, back in the day. This one on GG, west of Knott, has been hit or miss for me, and the place is out in the open for everyone to see, but I got FS from a white chick and a Latina chick there before, but that was a few years ago.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE-just-latinas-for-you%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE/96287387

You can also search BP and Rubb Maps for other options.

Good luck!

Dutch.

Hey guys I'm totally new to the parlor scene and wanted recommendations for the westminster area. Thanks alot.

JerSeinfeld
02-27-17, 22:05
Hey guys I'm totally new to the parlor scene and wanted recommendations for the westminster area. Thanks alot.P and C wellness center. Seems to be a lot of good chatter about this place. I went there once and was turned away because they were full, or the girls were full. I forget.

Go and tell us about it!

Morongo
02-28-17, 14:26
Avoid the Viets. Overpriced and just a terrible experience most of the time. K Girls are the best, but the epicenter is growing further and further out on the far edges of OC if you want them. OC has become a total crap shoot lately. Thrill of the hunt I guess.

A lot has changed in just the last 5 years with AMP's, primarily the closing of the Korean joints, so I've stopped going. Let's first start with your expectations. HE? FS? BJ? Rimming? Also, you will find primarily Vietnamese providers in Westminster, who tend to be overpriced, IMO, especially the younger ones. Chinese and Latina girls are available, too, with the stray white chick popping up on occasion. Lavender near Beach and GG Blvd used to be about as sure a thing as you could find, back in the day. This one on GG, west of Knott, has been hit or miss for me, and the place is out in the open for everyone to see, but I got FS from a white chick and a Latina chick there before, but that was a few years ago.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE-just-latinas-for-you%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE%F0%9F%85%BE/96287387

You can also search BP and Rubb Maps for other options.

Good luck!

Dutch.

AcuraDreamer
02-28-17, 14:28
P and C wellness center. Seems to be a lot of good chatter about this place. I went there once and was turned away because they were full, or the girls were full. I forget.

Go and tell us about it!The reports I've read about pc wellness is all over the place. One guys claims he got FS. Another just a HJ. The looks of the providers vary from descent to granny. My point is info is unrealible.

OcAllen
02-28-17, 14:30
The reports I've read about pc wellness is all over the place. One guys claims he got FS. Another just a HJ. The looks of the providers vary from descent to granny. My point is info is unrealible.Different providers. The older ones do only HJ and the fake breast ones do everything. You have to look for the slutty one.

Hornilius69
02-28-17, 16:53
Different providers. The older ones do only HJ and the fake breast ones do everything. You have to look for the slutty one.The Slutty one with brown hair and fake tits will do everything on the menu.

BenderOver
02-28-17, 20:52
Different providers. The older ones do only HJ and the fake breast ones do everything. You have to look for the slutty one.Yeah, I got a young nerdy girl next door type and it was HJ only. There weren't any slutty ones avail at the time I went.

Fox4321
02-28-17, 21:46
I went here during the weekend, and the place was packed. I was told to leave because they couldn't accommodate and will close soon. From what I saw, there were really attractive young 20's. Anyone know the menu here?

AcuraDreamer
02-28-17, 23:22
The Slutty one with brown hair and fake tits will do everything on the menu.Do you happen to know which day the slutty brown hair girl works? Not going to waste my time on some granny for a HJ.

Fox4321
02-28-17, 23:42
Just got back from air body massage, I got a legit massage from wendy. Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough for the happy ending, I did ask for it, but she just shrug her shoulder. Besides form that, she didn't cheat me time, and it was one of the best massage I've had. She used hot stones and everything with the massage.

Lml your experience here. I would come just for the massage, maybe wasn't lucky with the HE this time.

Oc Amper
03-01-17, 21:57
I thought about going there, but last time I stopped by the door was locked and the lights were out.

Seems there are two or three homeless people living in their cars in the parking lot. That is probably who is watching, haha.

Anyone know if they are back in retail or offsite?

I fear F&C might be going down soon. I was there last week and got redirected for the first time to the "other" spot a few blocks away. Not good. The older MMS is super sketchy and reminds me of a female ganster that runs an opium den with a pai gow table in the back. It's just too creepy now. Go at your own risk.

SCJohn
03-01-17, 23:08
Just got back from air body massage, I got a legit massage from wendy. Maybe I wasn't aggressive enough for the happy ending, I did ask for it, but she just shrug her shoulder. Besides form that, she didn't cheat me time, and it was one of the best massage I've had. She used hot stones and everything with the massage.

Lml your experience here. I would come just for the massage, maybe wasn't lucky with the HE this time.It's been about 6 months since I've been here, but HE was available.

JerSeinfeld
03-02-17, 02:17
Anyone been to nirvana in los al? I've been with rose a couple times and she's definitely a 30+ spinner, gave me access to boobs and a HJ. What's your experience here and is more on the menu?I've seen her face on all the postings. And. She has a scary face.

Cpprx
03-02-17, 02:21
Haven't been there in a minute but last time I went I got FS by a Latina if you're into that.

Standard Rates. Haven't repeated. I would recommend this if you want a low key spot.

City Slicker
03-02-17, 17:20
I've frequent this place. Good massage but HJ can be had. You must signal if you want it though.

Lml your experience here. I would come just for the massage, maybe wasn't lucky with the HE this time.

DutchTreat
03-02-17, 17:30
So what's the magic signal? Rubbing two Jackson's together over your head? LOL.

Dutch.

I've frequent this place. Good massage but HJ can be had. You must signal if you want it though.

Blake4587
03-04-17, 12:55
Anyone been to the Bodycare Center on Fairview and Warner recently? How was it? Planning on making a trip over and wanted to read experienced and recommendations on who the youngest and hottest provider is there.

Fox4321
03-04-17, 17:27
Happy happy. 30 for the hour and 40 for he. Before the flip, she was good at tugging at jr, and after the flip she knew her way around a good HJ. Touching otc but didn't got topless. Was blocked going inside shirt. Uses baby oil so it's a pain to wash off at home especially getting the residue off before the significant other realizes something is up. That's using axe body wash and scrubbing it off too hahaha.

Massage was decent, but can't complain for the price of the hour. Mid to late 30's.

CJamesTX85
03-05-17, 02:09
Go to place and didn't disappoint as usual. I am sure more is on menu but I always just enjoy the He. Never feel rushed here either unlike lavender. 40 HH 40 for tip. Wanted 60 but never paid thatbhere. Went topless and allowed roaming. Just hate how it is such a crowded plaza. Always forget to ask if they have a back entry. Anybody know?

CJamesTX85
03-05-17, 02:10
Happy happy. 30 for the hour and 40 for he. Before the flip, she was good at tugging at jr, and after the flip she knew her way around a good HJ. Touching otc but didn't got topless. Was blocked going inside shirt. Uses baby oil so it's a pain to wash off at home especially getting the residue off before the significant other realizes something is up. That's using axe body wash and scrubbing it off too hahaha.

Massage was decent, but can't complain for the price of the hour. Mid to late 30's.Might have to try it for the price. Full hour only 30.

JerSeinfeld
03-05-17, 02:24
The craziest experience ever! I was hoping for a decent massage so I opted for the hour. $. 4, even though the front signage says $. 3.

Waited 5 minutes in front and waited another 15 inside. Provider is Viet name Lin? 37 yo by her account. And she looks like it. Looks good still. 5'3" 34 C 32 36. Married. Kids. Firm bottom. Wears platform heals that clippity clopped the whole time. Started talking about weather, I barely answer. Then said I should loose some weight. Asked if I was married. Said I needed to loose weight to get married. Asked if I would go to her country to get married to someone there. Asked if I was happy being single. I was dumbfounded!

Massage was subpar 3/10, that typically means she doesn't like to do it / do it often. Little bit of shoulder, back and legs. Then sat on me for awhile? Doesn't really like to be touched. Flip. Chest for a bit and offer HJ. $. 4. She has better skills than the massage.

Done in 40 minutes. So I guess my waiting time counted towards the 1 hour WTF?

There was a other provider there. A few years younger. Very petite. Very cute. The place seems like it's geared towards a Viet clientele.

Don't think I would repeat.

Good luck gentlemen!

AsianPussy
03-05-17, 04:01
Can anyone recommend a really petite spinner that does full service? I'm looking for a super skinny asian girl with A tits (or less) who does FS.

AAMP preferred, but I'll take anything.

AcuraDreamer
03-05-17, 05:32
The craziest experience ever! I was hoping for a decent massage so I opted for the hour. $. 4, even though the front signage says $. 3.

Waited 5 minutes in front and waited another 15 inside. Provider is Viet name Lin? 37 yo by her account. And she looks like it. Looks good still. 5'3" 34 C 32 36. Married. Kids. Firm bottom. Wears platform heals that clippity clopped the whole time. Started talking about weather, I barely answer. Then said I should loose some weight. Asked if I was married. Said I needed to loose weight to get married. Asked if I would go to her country to get married to someone there. Asked if I was happy being single. I was dumbfounded!

Massage was subpar 3/10, that typically means she doesn't like to do it / do it often. Little bit of shoulder, back and legs. Then sat on me for awhile? Doesn't really like to be touched. Flip. Chest for a bit and offer HJ. $. 4. She has better skills than the massage.

There was a other provider there. A few years younger. Very petite. Very cute. The place seems like it's geared towards a Viet clientele.

Good luck gentlemen!Thanks for the trip report. I'm going to cross this place off the list. I'm assuming she told you she is married and has kids. If she doesn't like getting touched she needs to find another job especially when she knows the kind of business she's in. This place is so inconsistent with service that's its not even worth it.

Hornilius69
03-06-17, 02:16
Can anyone recommend a really petite spinner that does full service? I'm looking for a super skinny asian girl with A tits (or less) who does FS.

AAMP preferred, but I'll take anything.Try Lavendar or Angel next door.

Laker2010
03-06-17, 08:33
If never been there before & I had to pick one, go with Michelle. Of Latina descent. Super cute face, perfect body. Athletic build, natural C-s or B+s. 5'5", 115. Great mileage (assuming chemistry is there. YMMV as always. But not that much). Very sexual, enjoys several positions & is vocal about it. Strong conversationalist as well. Smart. If I were to nitpick, once you see her multiple times. You begin seeing some chinks in the armor. Personality-wise. But hell. Who doesn't. You're not going there to test drive gf's. She's not the youngest, nor necessarily the hotest (although in my top 2 or 3 there looks-wise). I'd estimate she's a young looking 26.

Other hot ones are Jasmine, amazing body, slim with perfect ass & natural 34 Ds or C++s. About 22, cute face, full lips. Of mixed heritage, Anglo, AA & other races. Very sweet disposition. Truly cares about her regulars. Not all about the money. At least with me she doesn't. Only issue is she's on hiatus. May not return? Both of these I just mentioned are former NuruGuru transplants, so they don't do $40 or $60 masssage sessions and as most of the NG girls. Have been trained to not discuss tip during the session. They just take care business. So long as you take care of them afterwards & you're not a dick during the session (like going in there expecting or requesting certain activities based on a previous review).

Other former NG girls that are great, session wise, are Roku & Veronica. Not as young as the aforementioned, but know how show a good time for "Nuru" sessions. Both of Latin descent and in there late 20's. So bodies not as "fit" as the younger ones mentioned above.

Veronica is supposedly Cuban. So she's white. Blonde, cute face, good body & recently added bolt-ons (which I'm not a fan of generally speaking), but hey. They were added to make our experience more enjoyable. So take advantage of them.

Roku is a slightly shorter, slightly thicker, West-coast Latina (Mexican-American). Probably should be in the NG Hall of Fame for overall session sexiness & mileage. Great attitude, which goes a long way for me, very cute face. Natural rack. Just slightly thick. Is in to some dirty talk, which some of us are in to (not me), but may enhance your session experience. Even though we all know it's an act. Again, I'm splitting hairs here.

IMO if you enjoy your session with any of these, leave them whatever tip you feel is deserving, play it cool & don't go in there expecting or requesting certain acts. And your 2nd session should be even better. Have some conversation skills. Get to know the girls. You'all see that they all are very cool, accommodating & are bright individuals. Other former NG girls that I haven't had but heard are good are Bella (mixed b&w, amazing body & only heard good things about her sessions) & Sascha, blonde blue-eyed beauty that I've heard is good, but is more mileage-conscious here at BC, than when she sessioned at NGs.

A non-former NG girl that I've not had, but heard is awesome is Nala. She's probably the best looking one of the bunch, but she just doesn't do Nuru.

Other recommendable ones that didn't come from NGs are Jessica, Kristy, Tiffany & Jade. Issue (for me at least) with most of these. Is that since all of these girls were not trained by the NuruGurus MMS, they all bring up the "tip" during the session. Which to me. Kills the mood. For you that may not be any issue at all. Since that's the MO of most AMP Providers. Just not my thing, since I got spoiled by NG girls that were all young, gave great mileage without ever discussing the tip. A refreshing change from the stereotypical AMP model.

Nala BTW has a perfect face, natural rack, amazing ass, great personality. She would have been my first choice & I've never had her before. That's saying a lot. But her disadvantage is she does not do Nuru. Which is more of a B2 B body slide session with lots of GFE & P2 P. Assuming chemistry is there. She does take her top off, but regular "massage" Providers have built-in limits compared to Nuru-session Providers.

Sorry for the long-winded reply.

Anyone been to the Bodycare Center on Fairview and Warner recently? How was it? Planning on making a trip over and wanted to read experienced and recommendations on who the youngest and hottest provider is there.

CJamesTX85
03-06-17, 11:23
Try Lavendar or Angel next door.Where is angel? Been to lavender a few times.

Mb3333
03-06-17, 13:52
Saw her again today. Nicer time than last. More like a lingam massage this time which felt great. Kissed it goodbye too before saying to it "see you soon. " Yes she will.+1 on this. Excellent massage and fantastic tease and HE finish.

Fe Maiden
03-06-17, 19:58
If never been there before & I had to pick one, go with Michelle. Of Latina descent. Super cute face, perfect body. Athletic build, natural C-s or B+s. 5'5", 115. Great mileage (assuming chemistry is there. YMMV as always. But not that much). Very sexual, enjoys several positions & is vocal about it. Strong conversationalist as well. Smart. If I were to nitpick, once you see her multiple times. You begin seeing some chinks in the armor. Personality-wise. But hell. Who doesn't. You're not going there to test drive gf's. She's not the youngest, nor necessarily the hotest (although in my top 2 or 3 there looks-wise). I'd estimate she's a young looking 26.

Other hot ones are Jasmine, amazing body, slim with perfect ass & natural 34 Ds or C++s. About 22, cute face, full lips. Of mixed heritage, Anglo, AA & other races. Very sweet disposition. Truly cares about her regulars. Not all about the money. At least with me she doesn't. Only issue is she's on hiatus. May not return? Both of these I just mentioned are former NuruGuru transplants, so they don't do $40 or $60 masssage sessions and as most of the NG girls. Have been trained to not discuss tip during the session. They just take care business. So long as you take care of them afterwards & you're not a dick during the session (like going in there expecting or requesting certain activities based on a previous review).

Other former NG girls that are great, session wise, are Roku & Veronica. Not as young as the aforementioned, but know how show a good time for "Nuru" sessions. Both of Latin descent and in there late 20's. So bodies not as "fit" as the younger ones mentioned above.

Veronica is supposedly Cuban. So she's white. Blonde, cute face, good body & recently added bolt-ons (which I'm not a fan of generally speaking), but hey. They were added to make our experience more enjoyable. So take advantage of them.

Roku is a slightly shorter, slightly thicker, West-coast Latina (Mexican-American). Probably should be in the NG Hall of Fame for overall session sexiness & mileage. Great attitude, which goes a long way for me, very cute face. Natural rack. Just slightly thick. Is in to some dirty talk, which some of us are in to (not me), but may enhance your session experience. Even though we all know it's an act. Again, I'm splitting hairs here.

IMO if you enjoy your session with any of these, leave them whatever tip you feel is deserving, play it cool & don't go in there expecting or requesting certain acts. And your 2nd session should be even better. Have some conversation skills. Get to know the girls. You'all see that they all are very cool, accommodating & are bright individuals. Other former NG girls that I haven't had but heard are good are Bella (mixed b&w, amazing body & only heard good things about her sessions) & Sascha, blonde blue-eyed beauty that I've heard is good, but is more mileage-conscious here at BC, than when she sessioned at NGs.

A non-former NG girl that I've not had, but heard is awesome is Nala. She's probably the best looking one of the bunch, but she just doesn't do Nuru.

Other recommendable ones that didn't come from NGs are Jessica, Kristy, Tiffany & Jade. Issue (for me at least) with most of these. Is that since all of these girls were not trained by the NuruGurus MMS, they all bring up the "tip" during the session. Which to me. Kills the mood. For you that may not be any issue at all. Since that's the MO of most AMP Providers. Just not my thing, since I got spoiled by NG girls that were all young, gave great mileage without ever discussing the tip. A refreshing change from the stereotypical AMP model.

Nala BTW has a perfect face, natural rack, amazing ass, great personality. She would have been my first choice & I've never had her before. That's saying a lot. But her disadvantage is she does not do Nuru. Which is more of a B2 B body slide session with lots of GFE & P2 P. Assuming chemistry is there. She does take her top off, but regular "massage" Providers have built-in limits compared to Nuru-session Providers.

Sorry for the long-winded reply.Michelle positions as in full serv. ? I've been told by others there is no P2 P with the nuru so I'm not sure what to believe now?

Laker2010
03-06-17, 23:14
BC is not FS. But exploring and finishing in different positions can easily apply to handys and is one of Michelle's strengths. More so than any of the other NG girls I've been with. Shouldn't come as a surprise. The reviews on her in RMs reflect great mileage. And more importantly, extremely satisfied Mongers. Even more so when she was at Nurus.

Regarding your sources for "there is no P2 P with the Nuru," that may be true for them. So I would believe them. But I would ask them specifically who they've seen? Especially if they have mainly seen the non-NG BC Providers.

The NG girls I've seen (about 7 total) and 3 of those I've seen at BC, are down with P2 P. But also. They know me from their NG days. So we had established a sort of session routine by the time I reconnected with them at BC.

My intent in my posting was to give the gentleman who asked who was was recommended at BC an idea of the sort of talent BC has. And my experience and perspective when engaging with that talent. It's a given that one's mileage may vary from Monger to Monger. I hope this clarifies things.

Michelle positions as in full serv. ? I've been told by others there is no P2 P with the nuru so I'm not sure what to believe now?

Pcpc1688
03-06-17, 23:47

Good luck gentlemen!Place is hit or miss and I only got a HJ once. Forget the hour it's the Viet 45-50 minutes tops.

Pc out.

AsianPussy
03-07-17, 01:11
Try Lavendar or Angel next door.rm.com says angel is closed?

Love Y
03-07-17, 06:01
I'm assuming you found "Happy Happy" by now. But just in case, it's in Westminster I believe. Or maybe GG? It should be listed in RMs.

Might have to try it for the price. Full hour only 30.

Laker2010
03-07-17, 06:59
AP,

They may be just closed due to vacation. I would drive there & check it out directly. Also, your inbox is "full" I guess. Can you clear it when you have a chance. Had a couple of follow-up questions to a couple of your posts. Thanks.

rm.com says angel is closed?

NeverTell
03-07-17, 10:24
Tried Shiatsu Center behind Mimi's. Least favorite on the list so far but good enough. Skinny, with glasses. I can't remember her name now. Massage was good and she provided an OK HJ but didn't allow roaming upstairs.

HJ Places in walking distance:

Star Accupressure in the newly remodeled center with Starbucks, Dickies BBQ, Peppino's, etc.

Shiatsu Center behind Mimi's.

LF Body Care on Aspan.

Bio Therapy at Aspan / Muirlands.

Massage Center behind Philly's Best.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but check RM.

SCJohn
03-07-17, 15:40
Tried Shiatsu Center behind Mimi's. Least favorite on the list so far but good enough. Skinny, with glasses. I can't remember her name now. Massage was good and she provided an OK HJ but didn't allow roaming upstairs.That's been my experience too. I'd classify SC as a Legit Massage with HE. I don't expect much else there. I don't think I've ever had the same girl there, they never seem to stay very long.

Wicked1
03-07-17, 15:56
Avoid the Viets. Overpriced and just a terrible experience most of the time. K Girls are the best, but the epicenter is growing further and further out on the far edges of OC if you want them. OC has become a total crap shoot lately. Thrill of the hunt I guess.I'll say my experience is limited in OC. My playtime in in LA, lots of MP's to sample. Easier to shake off a disappointing session without the hour drive back. Occasionally I drive a Garden Grove for business and found a place I like that's on my flight plan. It's on Euclid. Roses 999. My first time was with Anna, a very sexy Vietnamese spinner. I've called ahead with no luck but I've read she's still is there. Killer time. Second time was with Sandy. Another sweet and sexy one, around 25-30's. The last time I couldn't understand what her name was but had the universal language down pat.

I've stuck with this place. Like when I find a new restaurant and have a great meal, that's the only thing I order when I'm there. Plus I don't know my way around there and I have limited time to play.

The prices seem higher than LA, but those are creeping up also. I hear Viet mp's charge more, but I'm glad to pay for a primo visit instead of going bargain. I'll probably continue with them unless I have a bad time.

MrNoodly
03-07-17, 16:37
rm.com says angel is closed?Over the years I've encountered several places RM said were closed but weren't. Had a rub & tug just the other at a joint in El Paso that RM said was closed. Had one in Albuquerque a couple of years ago. And so on.

MrNoodly
03-07-17, 19:59
Haven't been there in a minute but last time I went I got FS by a Latina if you're into that.Which city?

SomeRandomGuy
03-08-17, 21:15
rm.com says angel is closed?I do see there was an Angel in Garden Grove that closed in RM. There is another Angel spa in Stanton that they were probably referring to. I don't know if they do FS there, though.

AsianPussy
03-09-17, 03:41
AP,

They may be just closed due to vacation. I would drive there & check it out directly. Also, your inbox is "full" I guess. Can you clear it when you have a chance. Had a couple of follow-up questions to a couple of your posts. Thanks.Inbox is cleaned now. But with 11 posts I might not reply to your questions. Post some reviews brother!

Morongo
03-09-17, 15:51
Just heard that Leena is no longer at F&C. Can anyone confirm?

Mustang3
03-10-17, 01:32
Saw several undercover smokey in the parking lot taking notes, don't know if it was for the parlor keep your eyes and ears open if your visiting.

Rocco D
03-10-17, 09:49
I cleared my Inbox, go ahead and resend pm.

Rosco Rules
03-10-17, 12:07
I was at this complex for business recently. Wow what a smorgasboard of AMPs. Pretty neat place with some nice looking ladies walking around the courtyard. I will surely return for recreational purpose, but with a lot of choices can anyone steer me to the best one to try.

City Slicker
03-10-17, 13:04
Helen used to be the best but she is no longer there. Seems like they have 2 workers most days and they are all over the hill type.

LF is really dried up but there are several places listed in the thread already.

Tried Shiatsu Center behind Mimi's. Least favorite on the list so far but good enough. Skinny, with glasses. I can't remember her name now. Massage was good and she provided an OK HJ but didn't allow roaming upstairs.

Wally Wally
03-12-17, 11:09
Helen used to be the best but she is no longer there. Seems like they have 2 workers most days and they are all over the hill type.

LF is really dried up but there are several places listed in the thread already.LF still has some decent places but the ladies are lazy. Nothing kinky or crazy just all kinda slow normal. Sill all the foot places and the 30-40 an hours places all still do nada.

Caribe
03-12-17, 17:36
Just heard that Leena is no longer at F&C. Can anyone confirm?Conflicting reports on that one. I've heard she was working as early as a week ago. I've also heard that she is not at the shop. Holding up in the SGV somewhere. Not working. Maybe on Vay-Kay.

Angie and a couple on massage-only girls are working. Amy may return in a week.

TheOCman
03-13-17, 12:07
Went to the Irvine Spa on Barranca yesterday with wifey to relax and get massage. Was not expecting any extras and that's what I got. Very professional legit massage for $80 which included admission to the spa (segregated and coed areas). Very relaxing experience. Very legit.

AcuraDreamer
03-13-17, 13:46
Went to the Irvine Spa on Barranca yesterday with wifey to relax and get massage. Was not expecting any extras and that's what I got. Very professional legit massage for $80 which included admission to the spa (segregated and coed areas). Very relaxing experience. Very legit.Ok. This review belongs on yelp.

Morongo
03-13-17, 13:47
Agreed. 440 Fair is a monger wonderland.

I keep telling myself to enjoy it while it last, because it will be raided in a week, but they keep on keeping on.

I've been to Hot Spa a few times. I think only two girls work there normally. I've had the same one each time. Don't have her name, but she has kind of messed up teeth. Not a looker, but fairly tight down below. Will not repeat however.

I've tried Honey Spa, but went eslewhere becasue it seems like it takes forever for someone to anser the door, and I hate hanging outside looking like a loser with all the other mongers swimming around.

The parlor on the far left side with no name on the door is Hit or Miss regarding talent and service. Usually a haggle over price, but then you're off to the races. I had a great BBFS with a gilf there, but have never seen her again.

The MMS now stand outside and try to grab you into their den, so it's gotten pretty competitive.

I was at this complex for business recently. Wow what a smorgasboard of AMPs. Pretty neat place with some nice looking ladies walking around the courtyard. I will surely return for recreational purpose, but with a lot of choices can anyone steer me to the best one to try.

Morongo
03-13-17, 13:49
Remember the good times.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section /-1/ article / p2 p-84655449/.

DutchTreat
03-13-17, 14:00
The real question is, did the wifey get any extras! LOL.

Dutch.

Went to the Irvine Spa on Barranca yesterday with wifey to relax and get massage. Was not expecting any extras and that's what I got. Very professional legit massage for $80 which included admission to the spa (segregated and coed areas). Very relaxing experience. Very legit.

TheOCman
03-13-17, 15:49
I was wondering why she left a Grant. LOL.

The real question is, did the wifey get any extras! LOL.

Dutch.

TheOCman
03-13-17, 15:52
Sorry you didn't appreciate the review but I would think most people here also want to know where NOT to go for extras; as well as where TO go. This board is about sharing the Good, Bad and the Ugly.

Ok. This review belongs on yelp.

Caribe
03-13-17, 17:39
Sorry you didn't appreciate the review but I would think most people here also want to know where NOT to go for extras; as well as where TO go. This board is about sharing the Good, Bad and the Ugly.I appreciate the advice. It's good to know.

I've been to one of these Korean spas and most guests were couples. There were signs in the dark coed areas reminding you not to engage in any intimate activity.

The separate sex area was a little odd. It was naked only and the only covering was a 18" square towel. It was also used to dry off after showering. All therapeutic activities were nude. Sitting in the hot pool was relaxing but it was kinda hard to see a guy on his back getting massaged by a male attendent. Or seeing another guy blow dry his hair while naked in front of a mirror. Made me want to go back and be with my female friend in the coed area.

CJamesTX85
03-13-17, 20:10
Remember the good times.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section /-1/ article / p2 p-84655449/.What happened? I clicked link and it brought up an article on trump healthcare. Was thinking of going here for the first time for my 40th in about 2 weeks. Don't tell me it is over!?

LoveTheOC
03-14-17, 12:18
I thought I read Costa Mesa was tearing this block down for housing? Certainly will need a Haz-Mat Team!

Agreed. 440 Fair is a monger wonderland.

I keep telling myself to enjoy it while it last, because it will be raided in a week, but they keep on keeping on.

I've been to Hot Spa a few times. I think only two girls work there normally. I've had the same one each time. Don't have her name, but she has kind of messed up teeth. Not a looker, but fairly tight down below. Will not repeat however.

I've tried Honey Spa, but went eslewhere becasue it seems like it takes forever for someone to anser the door, and I hate hanging outside looking like a loser with all the other mongers swimming around.

The parlor on the far left side with no name on the door is Hit or Miss regarding talent and service. Usually a haggle over price, but then you're off to the races. I had a great BBFS with a gilf there, but have never seen her again.

The MMS now stand outside and try to grab you into their den, so it's gotten pretty competitive.

Jon Jones
03-14-17, 14:04
I thought I read Costa Mesa was tearing this block down for housing? Certainly will need a Haz-Mat Team!This project has been delayed. Probably for years. The neighbors are objecting to the proposed housing.

Morongo
03-14-17, 14:41
Looks like it's delayed again, and for good.

All mongers should still proceed with caution. Costa Mesa police and city council are fully aware what goes on here. If they get bored enough, you can expect a raid of 440 Fun Town.

Dated: January 17,2017.

The political shift on the Costa Mesa City Council took one of its first casualties last week when a developer pulled up the stakes on a project that had been dogged by that dirty word: "density. ".

"Mayor Katrina Foley announced at Tuesday night's meeting that Sheldon Development Chief Executive Officer Steve Sheldon had withdrawn his application before the meeting," the Register reported.

The developer had hoped to "demolish the two-story College Park building at 440 Fair Drive and replace it with eight detached homes and 20 four-story duplex units with rooftop decks on the 1. 66-acre property. ".

The announcement was met with applause from the audience. Residents of nearby homes worried that homes for other people would cause traffic and create noise — preferring a business complex that is home to a pizza place and massage parlors.

This project has been delayed. Probably for years. The neighbors are objecting to the proposed housing.

Mr Sixty
03-14-17, 15:16
What happened? I clicked link and it brought up an article on trump healthcare. Was thinking of going here for the first time for my 40th in about 2 weeks. Don't tell me it is over!?The formatting of the link was messed up. If you remove spaces, it should work. The article was about the pending approval of a residential housing development to replace the strip mall.

City Slicker
03-15-17, 11:29
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.

Morongo
03-15-17, 12:34
Well, it's payday.

I could sure go for some good 'ol fashioned Asian GILF. Please DM me if you have any suggestions. I'll share a sure thing gem that I know in LF.

Cheers.

Fe Maiden
03-15-17, 18:40
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.I could not agree more.

ScotchGuard9
03-15-17, 20:04
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.Are there more options on the menu? I'm looking for a good LF location as well.

CJamesTX85
03-15-17, 23:14
To celebrate looking for a good place to go. Is my spa on ball any good? I don't need FS a good massage and hand skills that allows roaming is fine with me. Any cypress place good or should I go to 440 or Fairview for the nuru?

I prefer Asian and a bit bustier.

Direct message or reply here is fine. Thanks!

GMan620
03-16-17, 04:50
Was thinking about trying Lavender but IDK anyone got any suggestions of good places, I prefer Asian.

Number Cruncher
03-16-17, 09:49
I could not agree more.Greetings gentlemen and thanks for the post, Iron Maiden and City Slicker. I think I'll give Vicky a shot. I live just a hop, skip, and a jump from there. I need to get my tires rotated at the Depot, which will give me a good excuse to get out of the house for an hour or so. Did either of you ask her what days she works? I called last Monday or Tuesday (I think) and whatever day I called she was not working.

BTW. Anna (pronounced Hon-Na) at the place across Dimension, near Baja Fresh, gives a pretty good are&T too.

Adios.

Fe Maiden
03-16-17, 18:13
Greetings gentlemen and thanks for the post, Iron Maiden and City Slicker. I think I'll give Vicky a shot. I live just a hop, skip, and a jump from there. I need to get my tires rotated at the Depot, which will give me a good excuse to get out of the house for an hour or so. Did either of you ask her what days she works? I called last Monday or Tuesday (I think) and whatever day I called she was not working.

BTW. Anna (pronounced Hon-Na) at the place across Dimension, near Baja Fresh, gives a pretty good are&T too.

Adios.The sun shines on Friday and Sunday.

Jdb1911
03-16-17, 23:05
Was thinking about trying Lavender but IDK anyone got any suggestions of good places, I prefer Asian.I went to Lavender 1 week ago on Sunday. Standard 40 hh. 140 FS multiple positions. Had 3 girls and I chose Jennifer. All girls were petite with really nice bolt ons. I want to go back.

Carvin
03-17-17, 05:22
Does anyone know who drive's the Red Jeep at F&C? I saw her get out of her Jeep and walk in the store. She was hot! Just want to be able to ask by name.

Also what's the deal with that place on GG near the Barrybro's Gas. It's like a mini shopping strip 2 story with LOTS of MPs. I think it's right around the corner from Lavender.

If anyone know when Lena will be back.

FrencyFryer
03-17-17, 09:55
I went to Lavender 1 week ago on Sunday. Standard 40 hh. 140 FS multiple positions. Had 3 girls and I chose Jennifer. All girls were petite with really nice bolt ons. I want to go back.180 for hh FS? That's the same price as korean aamp. How do the girls compare? Standard service for these korean aamp include shower, dfk, BBBJ, daty. I can't imagine lavender girls allowing all that.

PhineasPhreak
03-17-17, 16:10
The place on FERN street & GG Blvd, just east of Beach Blvd is the famous little Bangcock area of OC. There used to be 6 parlours just in that building, now its down to 3 or 4. I checked out Aroma on the first floor, middle door. Had a few cuties lingering around there. Had a pretty good time with a thin little MILF around 32 years old, nice body and cute face. Good selection of girls.

Wireless91910
03-17-17, 21:01
Lena is gone for good. Mike drop!

Does anyone know who drive's the Red Jeep at F&C? I saw her get out of her Jeep and walk in the store. She was hot! Just want to be able to ask by name.

Also what's the deal with that place on GG near the Barrybro's Gas. It's like a mini shopping strip 2 story with LOTS of MPs. I think it's right around the corner from Lavender.

If anyone know when Lena will be back.

LoveTheOC
03-18-17, 00:30
Sure mamasan will replace. Do not want to interrupt the cash flow.

Lena is gone for good. Mike drop!

CoJones123
03-18-17, 00:33
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.Where does Vicky work at?

Caribe
03-18-17, 01:06
Sure mamasan will replace. Do not want to interrupt the cash flow.Angie's gone, too. I heard, what's left are legit providers.

BigMike29
03-18-17, 04:53
How much did it impact your wallet?

The place on FERN street & GG Blvd, just east of Beach Blvd is the famous little Bangcock area of OC. There used to be 6 parlours just in that building, now its down to 3 or 4. I checked out Aroma on the first floor, middle door. Had a few cuties lingering around there. Had a pretty good time with a thin little MILF around 32 years old, nice body and cute face. Good selection of girls.

Hornilius69
03-18-17, 05:24
Sure mamasan will replace. Do not want to interrupt the cash flow.I heard from Lena that mamasan needs her cash to spent at Pechanga Casino.

Fe Maiden
03-18-17, 11:17
Where does Vicky work at?Read back a few pages.

LoveTheOC
03-18-17, 15:21
So as Lena taken herself out of circulation or is she free-lancing anywhere?

I heard from Lena that mamasan needs her cash to spent at Pechanga Casino..

Cali Kilo
03-18-17, 16:33
Anyone have any updated info on Lakeview near DMV? I haven't been in over a year, called in the other day and got a couple of new providers names as well as old reliable boss lady as being available. One of the names the jumped out was Marilyn, she has some reviews on one of the other MP boards but I'm not looking not a fully paid member on that site and dont want to subscribe to get feedback on one possible provider. Anyone been here lately have any info to share?

Ck.

CoJones123
03-19-17, 18:10
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.
Read back a few pages.Yeah I did and why I posted the question.

Fe Maiden
03-19-17, 22:26
Yeah I did and why I posted the question.Probably not far enough. It's there. I just checked. You may share something useful too.

GMan620
03-20-17, 00:44
Has anyone tried this spa in the cypress area, if so how is it? And what do they offer?

TitanFall17
03-20-17, 05:05
I went to 440 fair complex today.

Gave $40 for hh and the lady offered $120 for covered BJ and $160 for FS.

I feel it's too pricey is the price normally like this in CM?

Ramboy9
03-20-17, 10:46
Hi, if you don't have access to rub maps and want access to a premium account, then message me. I have an account that is probably good for another 2 weeks. I am happy to share the password and login info with you for free.

If you can, can you please message me any info on Asian / Asian milfs with amazing asses.

If you don't know any places, it's ok. Ill still send you the rub maps account info.

Thanks.

City Slicker
03-20-17, 11:11
Played G at mile square and was in need office a deep massage after. Went to 6 Star since it was near where I was having lunch. Place is off the main Blosa road and seems kinda quiet. Not sure how they stay in biz if they dnt provide handy. No luck. Provider was Niki (that is how she spelled it on the card when she gave it to me after), who was kinda cute but a little too much make up but I think she is in her 20's. Not alot of talk but her massage skills were decent and deep (know where the kinks were). Everything was covered but I think they must do HJ at least in order to stay in biz but anyone else have any intel they can share of this place?

I will probably go back since her massage was not bad. And for $30 a hr. Why not!

CJamesTX85
03-20-17, 11:13
Didn't catch the name. Went to go to lucky on katella and Knott's but was 430 and they close at 4 on sundays. Hit bliss spa but wouldn't allow me to meet the girl and having never been there before I moved on. Ended up at this place and the receptionist had a really good look to her looked early 30's so that means she was probably 40 when you factor in the typical Asian skin and how they look younger than they are (provided they take care of themselves). Name was Victoria. . 4 for HH. Actually gave a very good legit massage on the back. On flip only offered massage on the little man and roaming over clothes. Reason I decided to try it out was the girls looked. Really good but based on the roam it was false advertising. Only had to tip. 2 so not bad in terms of a good legit massage. But won't be back.

AcuraDreamer
03-20-17, 13:19
I went to 440 fair complex today.

Gave $40 for hh and the lady offered $120 for covered BJ and $160 for FS.

I feel it's too pricey is the price normally like this in CM?It really depends on who you get as a provider. Viets are notorious for overcharging. I won't ever pay $160 for cfs or $120 for CBJ, $100 is the universal rate for cfs, $60 to $80 CBJ per hh session. Koreans honor those rates and give the best service. However, Viet shops have taken over cm and most of orange county. The average viet rate for cfs is $140. Its usually rush shitty service. There use to be korean shops peppered on Irvine but all have been busted and closed.

Leiterf
03-20-17, 13:53
Last Friday I went to F and C. I have been there many times over the last few years. I have always had the same service. This time Mama said did you call? And I said no. She asked if I wanted the full body massage and I said yes. I got the big room and was greeted by an older woman maybe close to 50 or so. She actually gave a pretty good massage. I knew something was wrong because she asked me to flip before playing with the boys. She then did a foot massage and face massage and then said ok finished. I said that's it? She said yes all finished. I was pissed but gave her 20 for the decent massage. On my way out Mama asked everything was good? I just shook my head and frowned.

I left and went to an old haunt in Stanton. A place where I had great times with a V lady but never could get FS. She would always do everything but that and would say she doesn't do FS. I got lucky and she was there. I figured we would do the usual kissing, DATY, BJ and that would be it. She seemed happy to see me and said it's been a long time. Also seemed a bit turned on. We were doing the usual and then turned around and started sliding across my soldier. I layer her on the table for DATY. I then stood up and decided to try BBFS. To my surprise she didn't stop me. Just said not inside. So I obliged. We cleaned up and made small talk I can't believe I finally got her to do FS. I need to go back for a longer session. Forgive me guys but I'm not ready to share this one.

DutchTreat
03-20-17, 14:06
AD, I could not agree with you more. Back when the Korean AMP's were in their heyday, you couldn't ask for a better experience, at a reasonable rate. $50 house fee with $100 for the girl. No upselling, or rushed service. The Korean girls really treated you like a king, and they would even help you get cleaned up and dressed, give you a bottle of water, then send you on your way with a warm smile. Heck, they would even tie my shoes for me! But sadly, those days are but a rapidly fading, distant memory, at least it is in the OC, with a few possible exceptions. The Vietnamese chick's, especially the younger Americanized one's, are money grabbing ho's who don't know the meaning of customer service. Even the Chinese girls offer much better service, although most of them aren't quite as hot looking as the Vietnamese. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Dutch.

It really depends on who you get as a provider. Viets are notorious for overcharging. I won't ever pay $160 for cfs or $120 for CBJ, $100 is the universal rate for cfs, $60 to $80 CBJ per hh session. Koreans honor those rates and give the best service. However, Viet shops have taken over cm and most of orange county. The average viet rate for cfs is $140. Its usually rush shitty service. There use to be korean shops peppered on Irvine but all have been busted and closed.

ScotchGuard9
03-20-17, 14:13
AD, I could not agree with you more. Back when the Korean AMP's were in their heyday, you couldn't ask for a better experience, at a reasonable rate. $50 house fee with $100 for the girl. No upselling, or rushed service. The Korean girls really treated you like a king, and they would even help you get cleaned up and dressed, give you a bottle of water, then send you on your way with a warm smile. Heck, they would even tie my shoes for me! But sadly, those days are but a rapidly fading, distant memory, at least it is in the OC, with a few possible exceptions. The Vietnamese chick's, especially the younger Americanized one's, are money grabbing ho's who don't know the meaning of customer service. Even the Chinese girls offer much better service, although most of them aren't quite as hot looking as the Vietnamese. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Dutch.They still exist but in the form of AAMP. Do you ever try those?

CryMoarHoar
03-20-17, 15:18
If you guys pay attention to the backpage; you will be able to see a post that offers monger with bareback action.

I was curious and texted them and asked.

A quick reply told me they were located on edinger / Warner.

I asked them if Bareback and / or Greek could be provided and she answered yes.

Seems very fishy to me.

But the second floor of the same building offered nuru so what she told me was the truth?

Anybody tried and shared some experience with the place?

Mb3333
03-20-17, 16:25
Are there more options on the menu? I'm looking for a good LF location as well.I do not believe anything else is on the menu but the massage is of high quality and the finish is done with care and no rushing.

Mb3333
03-20-17, 16:27
Well, it's payday.

I could sure go for some good 'ol fashioned Asian GILF. Please DM me if you have any suggestions. I'll share a sure thing gem that I know in LF.

Cheers.If you don't know about Kim who works out of a GG Motel then that's the ticket you seek.

ScotchGuard9
03-20-17, 17:01
I do not believe anything else is on the menu but the massage is of high quality and the finish is done with care and no rushing.OK, thanks. I'm still trying to find a good FS location in LF. Been making the drive back to central OC for the tried and true AAMPs.

Leiterf
03-20-17, 19:44
If you don't know about Kim who works out of a GG Motel then that's the ticket you seek.Please message me the details.

Grymm
03-20-17, 21:16
Sup guys I haven't posted in a long time just moved to Cali and starting to check out the local cuisine. Just finished here not a massage place at all you walk in pay for a room then get the girl I got a girl named Sammy super hot and young. It's 50 to get the room and then you work out with the girl. The girl I got did 60 for HJ 100 for BJ and 160 to fuck, a little high on prices but they get straight to the point play safe fellas.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92381937

Hofi35
03-20-17, 23:38
Anyone knows what days Bibi work? Last time I was there, I forgot to ask her and I want to visit again, just don't have time the same day of the week. I know I can call, but from my experience, they'd always say yes just to get us there and find out that girl isn't working that day, or is on vacation.

IDontKnow21
03-21-17, 00:49
Sup guys I haven't posted in a long time just moved to Cali and starting to check out the local cuisine. Just finished here not a massage place at all you walk in pay for a room then get the girl I got a girl named Sammy super hot and young. It's 50 to get the room and then you work out with the girl. The girl I got did 60 for HJ 100 for BJ and 160 to fuck, a little high on prices but they get straight to the point play safe fellas.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92381937220 for FS. Jeez that's crazy.

TitanFall17
03-21-17, 02:44
It really depends on who you get as a provider. Viets are notorious for overcharging. I won't ever pay $160 for cfs or $120 for CBJ, $100 is the universal rate for cfs, $60 to $80 CBJ per hh session. Koreans honor those rates and give the best service. However, Viet shops have taken over cm and most of orange county. The average viet rate for cfs is $140. Its usually rush shitty service. There use to be korean shops peppered on Irvine but all have been busted and closed.Thanks for your feedback!

The provider was Chinese. She asked me for the price and I said 100 first, she was like "no higher".

I thought her price was the universal rate. I am new to this AMPs. I should have researched more on prices. Now I know.

Cpprx
03-21-17, 03:03
Just came back from there. Saw Cece. Looked bomb with clothes on but after the dress came off. Yuck. Don't see here. I don't recommend. Fake butt and poor job on the bolt ons. Straight up toftt.

DutchTreat
03-21-17, 05:12
Yeah, this sounds pretty fishy to me, too. Especially since Edinger and Warner run parallel to each other! LOL I have seen the same ads to which you refer and I believe the word on this thread is that they ask an outrageous fee for BBFS.

If anyone knows different, please let us know.

Dutch.

If you guys pay attention to the backpage; you will be able to see a post that offers monger with bareback action.

I was curious and texted them and asked.

A quick reply told me they were located on edinger / Warner.

I asked them if Bareback and / or Greek could be provided and she answered yes.

Seems very fishy to me.

But the second floor of the same building offered nuru so what she told me was the truth?

Anybody tried and shared some experience with the place?

DutchTreat
03-21-17, 06:37
As luck would have it, there's a new review about Kim that was just posted on that other TERrible review site. Her phone number is listed.

Dutch.

Please message me the details.

Hornilius69
03-21-17, 07:47

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92381937Expensive, I can get 150 FS, bbj, shower at hotel and food afterward for less.

Leiterf
03-21-17, 11:28
As luck would have it, there's a new review about Kim that was just posted on that other TERrible review site. Her phone number is listed.

Dutch.I looked on TER and couldn't find her. What city? Any more clues?

DutchTreat
03-21-17, 11:49
You're absolutely right about AAMP's being a viable option for a K-girl experience, although they usually ask for $180+. However, with the recent high profile busts in the news and with a more acute awareness by neighbors of these type of operations, I have chosen to avoid draining my vein in an apartment complex.

Dutch.

They still exist but in the form of AAMP. Do you ever try those?

ScotchGuard9
03-21-17, 13:14
You're absolutely right about AAMP's being a viable option for a K-girl experience, although they usually ask for $180+. However, with the recent high profile busts in the news and with a more acute awareness by neighbors of these type of operations, I have chosen to avoid draining my vein in an apartment complex.

Dutch.Yes, that's true too. I have 2 or 3 go to ones I've gone to for years, but the recent bust has me a little bit nervious for even the most secure, reliable agencies.

Ramboy9
03-21-17, 14:31
I hope you see this before messaging me. I was trying to be nice and give out a username and password for rub maps premium. I payed yesterday. About 21 of you messaged me, and I replied to them all this morning (which takes a while because you have to wait a minute in between sending messages). Anyway, now I can't log in to my rubmaps account. Either the website saw the multiple logins and did something, or one of you took advantage of a nice thing (the account only has two weeks left on it, anyway) and changed the password as soon as you logged in. Not cool!

The account username I provided was "ramboy9" and if I messaged you and the password I sent is not working now, I'm sorry. Someone possibly ruined it for us all. I can't even log in now. To my own account.

If you are the one who changed the password, please just change it back to the password I provided (my password).

Thank you.

I would be a lot of money that Rubmaps did it. You gave 21 guys your username and password to access protected content and then all 21 of those guys logged in from 21 different IP addresses and Rubmaps said "fuck this, this guy gave his credentials to a bunch of guys" and kicked you.

You are not the first guy to think of that, no doubt it's specifically prohibited in the agreement, and they did what I bet they told you that they would do if you gave access to other people.

Not yelling at you, just letting you know what probably happened.

A2

StuDoctor
03-21-17, 17:13

Good luck gentlemen!I saw her about a week ago and had a different experience. Paid $25 for half hour. She was very friendly and her massage skills were pretty decent. On the flip she took her clothes off. She's around 40 but has a smoking hot body. Her HJ skills were superb. Tipped her $60 and I left a happy camper. On my way out I saw an attractive young provider. I'll probably return.

Grymm
03-21-17, 17:51
220 for FS. Jeez that's crazy.Crazy indeed sir I normally monger in 3rd world countries so still feeling out the scene here in the states.

Wicked1
03-21-17, 19:33
Hi, if you don't have access to rub maps and want access to a premium account, then message me. I have an account that is probably good for another 2 weeks. I am happy to share the password and login info with you for free.

If you can, can you please message me any info on Asian / Asian milfs with amazing asses.

If you don't know any places, it's ok. Ill still send you the rub maps account info.

Thanks.I'd love to get access! I do wish I could help you out but if it's still cool, many thanks!!

LongChorizo
03-21-17, 19:46
I hope you see this before messaging me. I was trying to be nice and give out a username and password for rub maps premium. I payed yesterday. About 21 of you messaged me, and I replied to them all this morning (which takes a while because you have to wait a minute in between sending messages). Anyway, now I can't log in to my rubmaps account. Either the website saw the multiple logins and did something, or one of you took advantage of a nice thing (the account only has two weeks left on it, anyway) and changed the password as soon as you logged in. Not cool!

The account username I provided was "ramboy9" and if I messaged you and the password I sent is not working now, I'm sorry. Someone possibly ruined it for us all. I can't even log in now. To my own account.

If you are the one who changed the password, please just change it back to the password I provided (my password).

Thank you.

I would be a lot of money that Rubmaps did it. You gave 21 guys your username and password to access protected content and then all 21 of those guys logged in from 21 different IP addresses and Rubmaps said "fuck this, this guy gave his credentials to a bunch of guys" and kicked you.

You are not the first guy to think of that, no doubt it's specifically prohibited in the agreement, and they did what I bet they told you that they would do if you gave access to other people.

Not yelling at you, just letting you know what probably happened.

A2I am late to the party I am looking for some Asian MILF action. Does any one have any contacts? I do have mostly Latinas, as I do newspaper ads. I need an AAMP or any private or hotel where I can get a MILF Asian for FS. NOT Kim though. I am done with Kim haha. Thanks guys.

SCJohn
03-21-17, 20:24
I looked on TER and couldn't find her. What city? Any more clues?Her I'd is 164022.

DutchTreat
03-21-17, 20:59
Under the New Reviews tab,

Country = United States.

City = Orange County.

If you still need her phone number, just PM me, but I have faith in your sleuthing skills!

Dutch.

I looked on TER and couldn't find her. What city? Any more clues?

SporadicMonger
03-22-17, 01:37
Yeah, this sounds pretty fishy to me, too. Especially since Edinger and Warner run parallel to each other! LOL I have seen the same ads to which you refer and I believe the word on this thread is that they ask an outrageous fee for BBFS.

If anyone knows different, please let us know.

Dutch.This is probably 111 as opposed to 211 where they do the massages. From previous posts, I think it was up to 3 bills for the good stuff.

SporadicMonger
03-22-17, 01:41
I am late to the party I am looking for some Asian MILF action. Does any one have any contacts? I do have mostly Latinas, as I do newspaper ads. I need an AAMP or any private or hotel where I can get a MILF Asian for FS. NOT Kim though. I am done with Kim haha. Thanks guys.Try 440 Fair. Plenty of older Asian MILFs.

Leiterf
03-22-17, 13:34
Under the New Reviews tab,

Country = United States.

City = Orange County.

If you still need her phone number, just PM me, but I have faith in your sleuthing skills!

Dutch.Someone gave me the number. Because I searched and it didn't come up for ne.

Pacom555
03-22-17, 14:24
To my dismay, I called up Lakeshore (new location) for an appt with Joanne and was told she is no longer there. Sadface. Does anybody know if she's still providing in the area? Shoot me a PM. I owe you one.

Isyp0011
03-22-17, 20:38

Thanks.HI, Still have that RM account to share? Thanks!

LongChorizo
03-23-17, 16:43
Try 440 Fair. Plenty of older Asian MILFs.Thanks man! I thought that place was long gone! I see they revived. I will browse the forum for specifics and if no luck, I will ask for specifics. Thanks guys. Keep it going. I want to see a greek provider too, if anyone has intel on that. Thanks.

Leiterf
03-24-17, 15:49
Called Kim yesterday. She said ready in 15 min. I got there and she left the door open and said just walk in. Older V lady maybe 50. Very nice but a little weird. She was all over me as soon as I came in. Paid the 170 for the hour. A bit high but she she let you do a lot.

Body was that of an older woman that has had a C section. Big boobs.

She took a shower with giving a BBBJ in the shower.

Then to the bed for a massage, more BBBJ, RIM, DATY then BBMISH. I asked where to finish and she said up to you. So finished with a glorious BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave another long massage.

Very cool lady.

Jjnam
03-24-17, 19:29
Does anybody know where they relocated to from their cypress location?

Laker2010
03-25-17, 03:52
They didn't move. They closed shop.

Does anybody know where they relocated to from their cypress location?

Nj1266
03-25-17, 20:05
Called Kim yesterday. She said ready in 15 min. I got there and she left the door open and said just walk in. Older V lady maybe 50. Very nice but a little weird. She was all over me as soon as I came in. Paid the 170 for the hour. A bit high but she she let you do a lot.

Body was that of an older woman that has had a C section. Big boobs.

She took a shower with giving a BBBJ in the shower.

Then to the bed for a massage, more BBBJ, RIM, DATY then BBMISH. I asked where to finish and she said up to you. So finished with a glorious BBBJCIM. She cleaned me up and gave another long massage.

Very cool lady.Which AMP does she work at?

Ramboy9
03-25-17, 21:42
Okay, after some time it looks like they reinstated my account. Sorry guys I guess we are not allowed to share info like passwords. They cancelled it but now it is back. Can't give out password though.

Amoreux
03-25-17, 23:53
They didn't move. They closed shop.You will find a few of your favorites a Body Care Center in Santa Ana.

Leiterf
03-26-17, 01:35
Which AMP does she work at?Read the previous posts.

Leiterf
03-26-17, 01:43
Beach and Lampson.

I was walking around this area and decided to try it.

$30 for 30 min.

Waited in the room almost 10 min. Was greeted by a very sweet young V girl. She was really cute and wore glasses. She gave a great massage. Usual tickling of the boys. On the flip she asked if I want a HJ. I motioned for FS and she said no, you know we don't don't do that here. So I settled for the HJ. She let me feel up her butt but that was it. I would repeat if I just wanted a massage and HJ.

Laker2010
03-26-17, 08:58
Thanks Amoreux. I was going to wait for Jj's reply to give him the 411 on at faves he at have had from NGs. As you say though, at least most (& best ones) have made appearances at BC.

You will find a few of your favorites a Body Care Center in Santa Ana.

Laker2010
03-26-17, 09:02
I love young girls with glasses! Cute face & decent body? When you say "up her butt" was she wearing a dress. Or was she wearing (yoga) pants and you were feeling her butt over the clothing?

Thanks.

Beach and Lampson.

I was walking around this area and decided to try it.

$30 for 30 min.

Waited in the room almost 10 min. Was greeted by a very sweet young V girl. She was really cute and wore glasses. She gave a great massage. Usual tickling of the boys. On the flip she asked if I want a HJ. I motioned for FS and she said no, you know we don't don't do that here. So I settled for the HJ. She let me feel up her butt but that was it. I would repeat if I just wanted a massage and HJ.

Leiterf
03-26-17, 19:09
I love young girls with glasses! Cute face & decent body? When you say "up her butt" was she wearing a dress. Or was she wearing (yoga) pants and you were feeling her butt over the clothing?

Thanks.Yes, cute face and decent body. She was wearing a dress. I was feeling her naked ass.

DutchTreat
03-26-17, 19:35
Anyone know if this place offers any extras, besides manscalping down under? I searched this thread and the information I found was a little dated.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/male-grooming-services-with-beautiful-asian-technician/54886090

I am planning for a nuru session next weekend and I wanted smooth out the area around my junk.

Thanks!

Dutch.

SCJohn
03-26-17, 22:12
Anyone know if this place offers any extras, besides manscalping down under? I searched this thread and the information I found was a little dated.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/male-grooming-services-with-beautiful-asian-technician/54886090

I am planning for a nuru session next weekend and I wanted smooth out the area around my junk.

Thanks!

Dutch.Haircut and massage sounds like a nice combo. From another site, Linh doesn't like to do the deed. Young will give a nice massage and release.

Looking forward to your report.

Laker2010
03-26-17, 22:43
Thanks Leiterf. I will ask for Mia and then Roam.

Yes, cute face and decent body. She was wearing a dress. I was feeling her naked ass.

Morongo
03-27-17, 02:29
I'm fucking done with F&C. I've been trying to see the infamous Lena and every time I call they say she's "no more" the old ass ***** I got was just massage only. F this shitty hole. Mongo out!

Hornilius69
03-27-17, 05:18
I heard that the legendary aka k e are are I from F C has moved to Serene.

City Slicker
03-27-17, 11:04
I've called place a few times when I was in the area. But never got anyone. I even stop by but it seems to be empty. However, I always see their ads!

Thanks!

Dutch.

LoveTheOC
03-27-17, 11:35
In Costa Mesa?

I heard that the legendary aka k e are are I from F C has moved to Serene..

DutchTreat
03-27-17, 11:46
Thanks for the 411, Slick. I'm going to wait a few days before I get my pubes ripped out by their roots, voluntarily. Hopefully, another monger will come through with some recent first hand input. I'm getting too old to TOFTT at an AMP. Just trying to minimize the risk of a YMMV type of experience.

Dutch.

I've called place a few times when I was in the area. But never got anyone. I even stop by but it seems to be empty. However, I always see their ads!

AlexRodriguez
03-27-17, 12:57

Thanks!

Dutch.Hey, Dutch.

I tried that girl out a few years ago for a shave, etc.

She's definitely not the girl in the pics. At least 10 years older & I seem to recall a rather average build with nothing hot about her. She was nice enough, but it was trim only with a HJ only.

I never repeated.

DutchTreat
03-27-17, 13:13
And my pubes thank you! I really appreciate the input, A-Rod. I rarely, if ever, believe that the girls in the pics are actually going to be the girls behind the green door. A basic waxing and a HJ is all I really wanted anyway. I just didn't want to go through the agony of having a Brazilian done if there wasn't going to be at least some sort of sexual healing at the end of the rainbow. I realize that it was a few years ago, but do you recall the damage, specifically the amount that you tipped? I don't believe that the cost of a basic R&T hasn't been adjusted for inflation in years.

Dutch.

Hey, Dutch.

I tried that girl out a few years ago for a shave, etc.

She's definitely not the girl in the pics. At least 10 years older & I seem to recall a rather average build with nothing hot about her. She was nice enough, but it was trim only with a HJ only.

I never repeated.

AlexRodriguez
03-27-17, 14:16
And my pubes thank you! I really appreciate the input, A-Rod. I rarely, if ever, believe that the girls in the pics are actually going to be the girls behind the green door. A basic waxing and a HJ is all I really wanted anyway. I just didn't want to go through the agony of having a Brazilian done if there wasn't going to be at least some sort of sexual healing at the end of the rainbow. I realize that it was a few years ago, but do you recall the damage, specifically the amount that you tipped? I don't believe that the cost of a basic R&T hasn't been adjusted for inflation in years.

Dutch.Sorry, Dutch. I don't remember, probably because the session was so unmemorable.

I can guarantee you, though, that I didn't tip more than 50 since the session was so limited.

And, please note that mine was a trim. Neither a shave nor a waxing.

Amoreux
03-27-17, 14:29
Sorry, Dutch. I don't remember, probably because the session was so unmemorable.

I can guarantee you, though, that I didn't tip more than 50 since the session was so limited.

And, please note that mine was a trim. Neither a shave nor a waxing.Young provides a good trim, wax etc. By reservation only. She is greedy, but will provide a fun time for enough $. See the reviews on RM.

NeverTell
03-27-17, 16:46
Finally got to sample Vicky. Her massage skills are outstanding and the long HJ finish is awesome! Enjoy.Stopped by today and asked for Vicky. Was given a blank stare then "Vicky no work here". I assume she meant Vicky not working today. I was directed to room. Kelly came in to give the massage. It was actually really good. After about 20 minutes she goes for the boys and I lift to allow access. She ends up doing the deed while I'm still face down. I usually flip over but she just kept going so I let it happen. I managed to reach back and fondle her chest outside her shirt. Boobs felt larger than most, wish I could see them. After the train chooched she told me to relax so she could give a massage. I found myself sleeping several times over the next 20 minutes. I really enjoyed the experience but next time I'll flip over and try for more access under the clothes.

CryMoarHoar
03-27-17, 17:58

Thanks!

Dutch.Yeah I have been to this place.

I was in a mood to look for a haircut / he location and then I came across with this place.

You got to call and make appointment first since there were not too many talents working here.

I got to the place in one afternoon and the location was quiet af.

Wait for like ten minutes and slammed on the door hard and here came a beautiful around 30 yo viet lady.

Very talkative, face 9/10, body 9/10, at least 34 d, don't remember the name.

Very serious about haircut and result was indeed pretty great.

She tried to push for shaving. Oh well I can do it myself.

Massage was average and on a flip, it was what you could expect.

Technique was fair but she was super cute and it was hard to find such combo in places like that.

Overall was great and it was 1. 0 for everything.

I will def come back.

DutchTreat
03-28-17, 00:11
Thanks for sharing your experience, CMH. Now $100 is reasonable for a rub, a haircut and her jerkin your gherkin, including tip. I just worry about the greedy up sell, as nothing ruins the mood faster for me than a girl asking me to get up and grab my wallet from my pants for a few more Jacksons before she'll spank the monkey. I guess I'm still up in the air about going, but I received another option via PM that I may also try.

Dutch.

Yeah I have been to this place.

I was in a mood to look for a haircut / he location and then I came across with this place.

You got to call and make appointment first since there were not too many talents working here.

I got to the place in one afternoon and the location was quiet af.

Wait for like ten minutes and slammed on the door hard and here came a beautiful around 30 yo viet lady.

Very talkative, face 9/10, body 9/10, at least 34 d, don't remember the name.

Very serious about haircut and result was indeed pretty great.

She tried to push for shaving. Oh well I can do it myself.

Massage was average and on a flip, it was what you could expect.

Technique was fair but she was super cute and it was hard to find such combo in places like that.

Overall was great and it was 1. 0 for everything.

I will def come back.

Rocco D
03-28-17, 01:04
In Costa Mesa?

.Serene in Westminster on Magnolia. Keery runs the place although there is a white pps there at night.

Rocco D
03-28-17, 01:11
Stopped by today and asked for Vicky. Was given a blank stare then "Vicky no work here". I assume she meant Vicky not working today. I was directed to room. Kelly came in to give the massage. It was actually really good. After about 20 minutes she goes for the boys and I lift to allow access. She ends up doing the deed while I'm still face down. I usually flip over but she just kept going so I let it happen. I managed to reach back and fondle her chest outside her shirt. Boobs felt larger than most, wish I could see them. After the train chooched she told me to relax so she could give a massage. I found myself sleeping several times over the next 20 minutes. I really enjoyed the experience but next time I'll flip over and try for more access under the clothes.I tracked back to try and ger the location but got lazy. Pm me if you don't mind. I like nice racks and this sounds like a fun, somewhat tame session which I need occasionally.

Leiterf
03-28-17, 01:12
Thanks Leiterf. I will ask for Mia and then Roam.I didn't mention a name.

SporadicMonger
03-28-17, 01:21
Thanks for the 411, Slick. I'm going to wait a few days before I get my pubes ripped out by their roots, voluntarily. Hopefully, another monger will come through with some recent first hand input. I'm getting too old to TOFTT at an AMP. Just trying to minimize the risk of a YMMV type of experience.

Dutch.Try TLC Spa in Costa Mesa on Newport. Shave, massage and a happy ending.

Caribe
03-28-17, 03:10
The old F&C is over. New ownership. Mamasan has sold the shop. New owners. New staff. The usual BBFS girls are all gone.

Leiterf
03-28-17, 09:31
The old F&C is over. New ownership. Mamasan has sold the shop. New owners. New staff. The usual BBFS girls are all gone.Same Mama there. The girls are gone though. The original Mama was the one who greeted me the other day.

Leiterf
03-28-17, 09:37
Saw Kim again yesterday. I was the first of the day so had to wait a few minutes for her to get a room.

She had me sit in a chair naked and she sat on the floor and gave a lengthy BBBJ. Slurping a lot.

Then on to the bed for DATY, BBMISH, BBK9, not BBBJ, BBMISH and a grand finale of BBCIM.

Cleaned me up and gave a massage. Then we had about a ten minute chat.

LoveTheOC
03-28-17, 09:41
I think a dedication plaque is in order.

The old F&C is over. New ownership. Mamasan has sold the shop. New owners. New staff. The usual BBFS girls are all gone.

DutchTreat
03-28-17, 10:12
A moment of silence, indeed. I might even get my butt hole licked today in honor of the legendary Anna.

Thanks for the mammaries, ladies. You know who you are.

Dutch.

I think a dedication plaque is in order.

The Tall Man
03-28-17, 12:53
The old F&C is over. New ownership. Mamasan has sold the shop. New owners. New staff. The usual BBFS girls are all gone.The quest, same as the Holy Grail, is just where did these providers go to?

TTM.

Doctor Man Toy
03-28-17, 18:43
The quest, same as the Holy Grail, is just where did these providers go to?

TTM.I hope someone finds where the girls went. Hard to find a place that even gives BBBJ let alone BBFS.

Laker2010
03-28-17, 18:47
That's why we have RMs. You provided cross streets (gives me the city) and a basic Provider description. That's more than enough to figure it out once your the city of Stanton on RMs. Read the reviews and there's only one "young Viet" that wears glasses. On top of that you provided the rates. That sealed the deal. It's kind of cool how it works.

I didn't mention a name.

DutchTreat
03-28-17, 19:25
Thanks for the reminder, SpoMo!

A little TLC would do me some good. And it's a little closer to home, compared to some of the other options.

Dutch.

Try TLC Spa in Costa Mesa on Newport. Shave, massage and a happy ending.

Hornilius69
03-28-17, 19:33
I hope someone finds where the girls went. Hard to find a place that even gives BBBJ let alone BBFS.I saw K E R RI at Serene today. But she wouldn't give any extra because papasan and mamasan were there snooping around.

Wireless91910
03-28-17, 23:26
I was wondering why new girl was up front with a dude. Didn't realize they were the new owners. Service sucked. I got Cici. Lame massage and lame tug.

OldAsiaHand
03-29-17, 01:24
The old F&C is over. New ownership. Mamasan has sold the shop. New owners. New staff. The usual BBFS girls are all gone.I believe we will be hard pressed to find a replacement for this place.

SDNutz50
03-29-17, 17:29
Been to Passion a couple of times since late last year. First had the pleasure of, at least in my experience, the white unicorn. When I walked in, I was greeted by an older Asian who told me her name is Jasmine. I asked if there was anyone else available and she said yes. I was led through the door and placed in the 1st room on the left. Paid my house fee, undressed and waited to lay down until my provider arrived. Shortly after, in walks my white unicorn, Tanya! Wow! Nice European girl with a very nice body. She is friendly and knew what I was there for as she noticed I liked what I saw. She asked me to lay down, and I did, on my back. She laughed and proceeded to massage my chest while stopping to flick my growing member a couple of times. She asked what I want and I said all of the above. She asked for $140 but I told her all I had was $120 and she agreed. She said she would get me off quickly and challenged me to not finish. I took her up on the offer and we were off to the races. She started with a CBJ that was done very well. After a couple of minutes of that and me caressing her all over, she had me sit up and she got on her back and to the edge for standing mish. She took it pretty well, even as I pounded quite hard. She then motioned to switch positions and it was her turn to be on top, CG, RCG for a while then she motioned again to switch positions. I think my eyes were crossed at that point trying not to bust. We switched to standing DS, were she pushed back with each of my thrusts and I soon lost it. She was surprised that I held out that long, as was I, but glad because it was almost a top 10 experience, just can't break the top 10, all K-Girls as their service is always top notch.

I went back to Passion last weekend (3/18) and brought a friend who I told about Tanya (white girls are his thing). He said the events were spectacular and wants to repeat. I took one for him, as Jasmine was going to take him, but I told her I wanted her, my white lie, as she is probably over 50 and not nearly as eye popping as Tanya in the body and looks department. If you haven't had Tanya, she's definitely worth a visit. Both visits with Tanya (one mine, one my buddy) was $35 for half and $120 to her. She asked for $140 but we held some ground. Sorry for overpaying as most that I've been to in OC, I've paid $100 for FS. As for Jasmine, just a half assed massage and HJ. She kept trying to get my to FS but I just didn't want to with her LOL. Paid her $35 for half and $40 for HJ.

Finally, I've noticed in this thread as well as backpage that a couple of places are advertising white girls. One is Kings Spa on W Lincoln. Any intel on if there is a white girl providing there or within the area (west to Stanton, GG, Costa Mesa area)? Heading up there again with my friend in a couple weeks.

Thank you and stay safe!

Wicked1
03-29-17, 18:40
A nice clean place on Elucld. I've now been four times and if it was closer, I'd be broke. It's hard to reach my fav Anna but this time I did. She is a hot petite Viet girl with a nice body, beautiful face and a great rack. I've seen some of the other girls and they were all winners. I've called to make an appt w / Anna, but got another girl saying she was Anna.

This time there was no pretense of a massage, just lots of hugging and getting reacquainted. She finally gave a little kiss, something that was off the previous menu. Running my hands over her petite body, I'm always happy to feel that shapely ass. Her bolt ons were nice and soft. She started stroking me as we talked then slipped down for a CBJ. I didn't even feel it go on.

At that point we move to the table so she could get a better angle. CG first, she looked amazing, followed by doggie then mish. Super fun time that could drain my account if I lived closer. Will repeat. Recommended.

DutchTreat
03-29-17, 19:33
Tulips on your organ! So what was the damage to drain your vein?

Dutch.

A nice clean place on Elucld. I've now been four times and if it was closer, I'd be broke. It's hard to reach my fav Anna but this time I did. She is a hot petite Viet girl with a nice body, beautiful face and a great rack. I've seen some of the other girls and they were all winners. I've called to make an appt w / Anna, but got another girl saying she was Anna.

This time there was no pretense of a massage, just lots of hugging and getting reacquainted. She finally gave a little kiss, something that was off the previous menu. Running my hands over her petite body, I'm always happy to feel that shapely ass. Her bolt ons were nice and soft. She started stroking me as we talked then slipped down for a CBJ. I didn't even feel it go on.

At that point we move to the table so she could get a better angle. CG first, she looked amazing, followed by doggie then mish. Super fun time that could drain my account if I lived closer. Will repeat. Recommended.

PhineasPhreak
03-29-17, 21:11

At that point we move to the table so she could get a better angle. CG first, she looked amazing, followed by doggie then mish. Super fun time that could drain my account if I lived closer. Will repeat. Recommended.Does she have short hair and tatts on her body?

CJamesTX85
03-30-17, 10:15
Thinking I will go back to Lucky over on Knott's and katella. . Used to be my go to but haven't been here in over 6 months. Wondering if anyone can give me some names to ask for. I think Vee is still there but looking for someone a bit younger. Any other places nearby worth checking out? Please feel free to send me direct message. Anyone with rubmap access ceilings to check out a few recent reviews and give me the 411?

Thanks!

Wicked1
03-30-17, 12:56
Tulips on your organ! So what was the damage to drain your vein?

Dutch.40 to the House, 1. 2 tip.

Black hair touching her shoulders and a couple of tats. Nice looking.

Jon Jones
03-30-17, 13:22
I just pay the annual fee and it's saved me hundreds of dollars for places to avoid and has turned me on to some great places. (But **reviews is a better site and you can get 10 days free if you post a review.).

Thinking I will go back to Lucky over on Knott's and katella. . Used to be my go to but haven't been here in over 6 months. Wondering if anyone can give me some names to ask for. I think Vee is still there but looking for someone a bit younger. Any other places nearby worth checking out? Please feel free to send me direct message. Anyone with rubmap access ceilings to check out a few recent reviews and give me the 411?

Thanks!

Jjnam
03-30-17, 19:05
Thanks Amoreux. I was going to wait for Jj's reply to give him the 411 on at faves he at have had from NGs. As you say though, at least most (& best ones) have made appearances at BC.Thank you both. Was wondering where Kiki went.

CJamesTX85
03-30-17, 20:34
I just pay the annual fee and it's saved me hundreds of dollars for places to avoid and has turned me on to some great places. (But **reviews is a better site and you can get 10 days free if you post a review.).What was the website for the 10 day trial?

Connaisseur
03-31-17, 01:41
Dear Fellow Mongers.

Wanted to share a recent experience, courtesy of a mid-week, daytime mongering opportunity that arises in a man's life every once in a blue moon, and must, when recognized, be properly utilized. On the spur of the moment, decided to pay Sunshine in LF a visit. Called to see if the games were on, and made an appointment with Emily.

The location isn't exactly private, and, as it was nearing lunchtime, numerous jealous eyeballs followed me striding through the gates (hope you read this, truck driver who cut me off on the way into the parking lot and had to unload your trailer while I unloaded my balls...)!

At any rate, a quick welcome by MMS, and she led me into the room. Standard setup, I disrobed and awaited the pleasures to follow. Emily came in shortly thereafter, a chatty, 30-something, but very sweet and nice-looking Chinese fawn. She introduced herself (unusual), and thanked me for patronizing their business (wow). Dressed in tight yoga pants and an even tighter shirt, she began a very sensual light-touch massage, while complimenting my physique. She then positioned herself by my head, with me cupping her bottom with my hands and burying my head in her crotch, while she was gently stroking my back. Nice! All along Emily paid a lot of attention to the important areas with lots of teasing and touching. Then she asked me to flip, and I took the opportunity to help her out of her upper garments to reveal a gorgeous set of Bees with nice, erect nips. As I was in a frisky mood, I pulled down her pants as well, without meeting objection. We continued playing with each other for a few minutes, before her able but gentle hands had me blow my load all over.

Now, in the dim light I recognized some discoloration on her skin on her lower back and tummy. Not sure if burn marks, a skin disorder, or simply a very bad tattoo job, so if that disturbs you, don't remove her inner layers. Otherwise, I will say this has been a great discovery, and I shall return on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Clean-up with hot towels, and I was out the door.

Emily is sweet, natural, approachable (in every way), and a great time was had. Damage: . 4 for hhr, . 4 in gratuities.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Fe Maiden
03-31-17, 07:44
Dear Fellow Mongers.

Wanted to share a recent experience, courtesy of a mid-week, daytime mongering opportunity that arises in a man's life every once in a blue moon, and must, when recognized, be properly utilized. On the spur of the moment, decided to pay Sunshine in LF a visit. Called to see if the games were on, and made an appointment with Emily.

The location isn't exactly private, and, as it was nearing lunchtime, numerous jealous eyeballs followed me striding through the gates (hope you read this, truck driver who cut me off on the way into the parking lot and had to unload your trailer while I unloaded my balls...)!

At any rate, a quick welcome by MMS, and she led me into the room. Standard setup, I disrobed and awaited the pleasures to follow. Emily came in shortly thereafter, a chatty, 30-something, but very sweet and nice-looking Chinese fawn. She introduced herself (unusual), and thanked me for patronizing their business (wow). Dressed in tight yoga pants and an even tighter shirt, she began a very sensual light-touch massage, while complimenting my physique. She then positioned herself by my head, with me cupping her bottom with my hands and burying my head in her crotch, while she was gently stroking my back. Nice! All along Emily paid a lot of attention to the important areas with lots of teasing and touching. Then she asked me to flip, and I took the opportunity to help her out of her upper garments to reveal a gorgeous set of Bees with nice, erect nips. As I was in a frisky mood, I pulled down her pants as well, without meeting objection. We continued playing with each other for a few minutes, before her able but gentle hands had me blow my load all over.

Now, in the dim light I recognized some discoloration on her skin on her lower back and tummy. Not sure if burn marks, a skin disorder, or simply a very bad tattoo job, so if that disturbs you, don't remove her inner layers. Otherwise, I will say this has been a great discovery, and I shall return on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.

Clean-up with hot towels, and I was out the door.

Emily is sweet, natural, approachable (in every way), and a great time was had. Damage: . 4 for hhr, . 4 in gratuities.

Happy hunting!

Conn.I've had her too and got 2 x he from her once. She is a fun one.

NeverTell
03-31-17, 10:32
About a month ago I received a tip to check out Oasis (LF). I had a good experience and decided to go back. I visited the day after my visit to sunshine. I rarely feel a need to visit AMPs more than once every couple of weeks but for some reason I did this day. Long story short I got Sheila and it was day #2 for her. Every thing as expected. I didn't notice the HJ being extra special but when the train chooched I exploded like I haven't in 20 years. Shit went everywhere! Shelia is a spinner with some nice bolt ons and better nipples, possibly late 30's (it was dark), Viet mix. She finished massage after HJ. I ended up tipping 60 instead of 40. Sorry.

Mb3333
03-31-17, 17:14
I've had her too and got 2 x he from her once. She is a fun one.I called in today in hopes of landing Vicky again but she's on vacation so there's a new girl Eva / Ava. More full figured but still a very well executed massage and a nice slow HE with some good nipple sucking allowed on her full Cs.

OC Coffee
03-31-17, 19:09

At that point we move to the table so she could get a better angle. CG first, she looked amazing, followed by doggie then mish. Super fun time that could drain my account if I lived closer. Will repeat. Recommended.Dear Wicked!

Is that near the crawfish place? And what was the damage?

JwalKing
04-01-17, 02:56
About a month ago I received a tip to check out Oasis (LF). I had a good experience and decided to go back. I visited the day after my visit to sunshine. I rarely feel a need to visit AMPs more than once every couple of weeks but for some reason I did this day. Long story short I got Sheila and it was day #2 for her. Every thing as expected. I didn't notice the HJ being extra special but when the train chooched I exploded like I haven't in 20 years. Shit went everywhere! Shelia is a spinner with some nice bolt ons and better nipples, possibly late 30's (it was dark), Viet mix. She finished massage after HJ. I ended up tipping 60 instead of 40. Sorry.May I ask where is LF? Thanks.

TheOCman
04-01-17, 13:43
May I ask where is LF? Thanks.Lake Forest is LF.

Member #5881
04-02-17, 00:04
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/massage-748088-lake-forest.html

DatFullService
04-02-17, 00:49

Thanks!It's still the go-to place for me. They've only had 2 girls as far as I can remember. Occasionally they bring in someone for a week or two. Check RM's site. Get a month sub like I did. Gleen all the useful info you can to find your atf AMPs.

CJamesTX85
04-02-17, 01:22
It's still the go-to place for me. They've only had 2 girls as far as I can remember. Occasionally they bring in someone for a week or two. Check RM's site. Get a month sub like I did. Gleen all the useful info you can to find your atf AMPs.Will check it out again on Sunday. I called today they said Vee and someone else. I had bee before so hoping the the other girl will be more to my taste. I PM you as welll. My web crashed on my phone so I apologize ias it was sent a couple times by error.

Fe Maiden
04-02-17, 09:57
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/massage-748088-lake-forest.htmlThe arrest was made in 2014 so not a recent bust just the conviction.

NeSpecialDude
04-02-17, 20:34
Try 440 Fair. Plenty of older Asian MILFs.440 fair what?

DoItDirty
04-03-17, 00:01
Had a dream about Lavander in GG today. I didn't know until I got to the store front but this is the same place I went to back in 2015 when I visited CA. Standard house fee to mamasan. In walks Cindi (I think) who was probably late 20's to early 30's. Very good looking with some large B's. She wanted $. 5 due to GPS. I was able to talk her down to $. 2 since that was all I had in the wallet. No rush at all. Left very happy. Will probably stop by one more time before I head back to the east coast.

Wicked1
04-03-17, 03:17
Dear Wicked!

Is that near the crawfish place? And what was the damage?Fellow mangers, I'm answering the same question repeatedly. I've posted this already. #14449.

I'm not familiar with the area, so I couldn't say. Nice spot.

Blake4587
04-03-17, 09:44
I am located in Irvine and am trying to find the best spots with young and attractive providers that live in a somewhat close proximity to Irvine. Where do you guys recommend?

CJamesTX85
04-03-17, 10:27
Tried t out for the first time based on some feedback from fellow longed. Asked to send pics and the one I got of coco was smoking hot. Based on advice heard the pics were pretty good. Got there paid the fee and waited. In walked coco and she said hello in a much deeper voice than expected. Sounded damaged from lots of years smoking and Nothing at all like the pic that was sent to me when I asked who was working. She than asked for large tip up front so I was done. I asked to just leave and they said no refund. I commented on you promised the pics were real and not even close. So they gave me $20 back and kept $20. Ended up trying a new place I never been on garden grove and brookhurst across from Tamara place Girl was cute but even she wanted $100 just for HE. Should have just kept going home or tried lavender. I know they upsell you at lavender but at least the two times I have been there the girls were smoking hot.

AcuraDreamer
04-03-17, 10:32
What was the website for the 10 day trial?I think its mpparlor.com hes talking about. Don't know how closely its moderated. I read complaints from pending members who posted reviews and still haven't been approved.

AcuraDreamer
04-03-17, 11:00
I am located in Irvine and am trying to find the best spots with young and attractive providers that live in a somewhat close proximity to Irvine. Where do you guys recommend?To be honest I haven't found young attractive providers at any oc AMP. Usually get the older providers mid thirites and older. If your into asians try www.aampmaps.com. Its provides info on local asian providers that do incall. You should find a provider close to you. Its free membership to sign up. Hope this helps.

SCJohn
04-03-17, 11:18
I am located in Irvine and am trying to find the best spots with young and attractive providers that live in a somewhat close proximity to Irvine. Where do you guys recommend?Hey Blake, 14 posts from you so far, all searching for info. How about sharing some intel, good or bad, they all help.

BigFish999
04-03-17, 14:09
Can you recomend me a young provider / place at 440 fair, also, what is the average damage? I'm pretty new to the area so any recomendations or where can I find young asians, I read in a past forum about a provider named Mia, is it good? Any help will work thanks!

Jon Jones
04-03-17, 14:21
Corner of Harbor and Fair.

440 fair what?

BigFish999
04-03-17, 14:40
You will find a few of your favorites a Body Care Center in Santa Ana.What is the damage for nuru?

CJamesTX85
04-03-17, 14:45
I think its mpparlor.com hes talking about. Don't know how closely its moderated. I read complaints from pending members who posted reviews and still haven't been approved.Thanks. I actually figured it out. It is *********. Got the free day day after I posted my Fairview review, also posted here to share with you all.

BigFish999
04-03-17, 14:46
Just want to share my experiences, I had regular experience but young ladys at beach & lampston (.

Dhdjdhf35
04-03-17, 18:45
Tried a couple places in LF recently, looking for a spot closer to work in Irvine. First up was Body Spa at Triton 142. Greeted at the door by a mid-40 ish, thin, plain looking woman, who ended up being my masseuse. Got hhr for 40. OK massage; I got the feeling HJ was on the table as there was some subtle hinting but I wasn't interested at all. Left a Hamilton on the table and booked it. On my way out I saw two even older, less attractive women. Won't be back.

Later that week hit up Lake Shore at Murilands and El Toro. Got HHR for 40. Very cute young receptionist took me to my room. On the way I saw an old granny and was scared that they were going to send her in, but thankfully that was not the case. Got Suchi, early / mid-30's looking, plain face, Korean. She was wearing a thick white coat so I couldn't see her body too well at first but I could tell there was some substance. Pretty nice massage, she climbed up and used her body weight to put pressure on my back and shoulders which felt pretty nice. On the flip she removed the coat and offered HJ and BJ. Body was bit flabby but wrapped up tight in her form-fitting dress. OK bolt-ons. Took the HJ for 60 after she promised me I could play with the girls while she worked. Might call them back again and ask if they have any thinner girls now that I know what's on the menu.

DJones
04-04-17, 00:58
You passed on Coco? That was a mistake.

Tried t out for the first time based on some feedback from fellow longed. Asked to send pics and the one I got of coco was smoking hot. Based on advice heard the pics were pretty good. Got there paid the fee and waited. In walked coco and she said hello in a much deeper voice than expected. Sounded damaged from lots of years smoking and Nothing at all like the pic that was sent to me when I asked who was working. She than asked for large tip up front so I was done. I asked to just leave and they said no refund. I commented on you promised the pics were real and not even close. So they gave me $20 back and kept $20. Ended up trying a new place I never been on garden grove and brookhurst across from Tamara place Girl was cute but even she wanted $100 just for HE. Should have just kept going home or tried lavender. I know they upsell you at lavender but at least the two times I have been there the girls were smoking hot.

CJamesTX85
04-04-17, 02:30
You passed on Coco? That was a mistake.Part of it was I was already put off by the fake pic. I mean I know they are never the right pic but I have had some that are at least close, but it wasn't even close. Coco seemed to be nice but if we are talking about the same girl, she just wasn't what I was looking for. She was a bit thicker, older, smaller breasted than what I was hoping to get. On top of that, her face and they way she had her hair reminded me to much of my buddy's wife. If you had a great time that is great to hear. Just sharing my perspective. I may have been ruined by Anna, used to work on Bristol and then in cypress and now in fountain valley. Independent Asian chick with bolt ons. Late 20's early 30's super hot smoking body.

Laker2010
04-04-17, 02:45
I went this last weekend and noticed 3 cute Viets with tight single-piece oufits on. Perfect for roaming. And also sexy on the right body. One of them was a little thick, but all 3 had the right body. I saw a young lady (under 22) with a nice natural perky rack and decent ass. She wore glasses and although going through her cycle, allowed a decent amount of roaming. Under the dress of course. Outside of panties (due to time of the month), but all the way up to the rack roaming. Very sweet & good attitude.

Just want to share my experiences, I had regular experience but young ladys at beach & lampston (.

Laker2010
04-04-17, 02:47
$100 for 1/2 hr. Call or text them, they're pretty good about responding and answering basic questions.

What is the damage for nuru?

Laker2010
04-04-17, 02:51
There are plenty of young attractive Providers in OC. BC on Fairview & Warner are mostly 28 or under. Just went to Beach & Lampson and all 3 I noticed were attractive. One under 22, the other mid 20's and a 3rd a young-looking early 30's.

To be honest I haven't found young attractive providers at any oc AMP. Usually get the older providers mid thirites and older. If your into asians try www.aampmaps.com. Its provides info on local asian providers that do incall. You should find a provider close to you. Its free membership to sign up. Hope this helps.

Laker2010
04-04-17, 02:59
This is the second time I hear of a Coco with an older appearance and voice from what is represented in their ad pics. Too bad they have to resort to bait & switch with so many young & attractive Providers.

I will say that most of the Nuru Providers here are young, great attitude and give awesome Nuru sessions. Those include Michelle, Roku, Tammy, Jade, Sascha, Bella, Veronica, Tiffany & Jessica. The hottest is just non-Nuru massage, but definitely worth it. Her name is Nala.

Laker2010
04-04-17, 03:03
You are right. Sometimes they do include fake pics, but I know most of the former NG girls and their pics are real for the most part. Specifically Roku, Michelle, 2 of the 3 Tammy ones, Bella, Sascha, Nala, Jessica & Jade. Those are all their real pics.

Part of it was I was already put off by the fake pic. I mean I know they are never the right pic but I have had some that are at least close, but it wasn't even close. Coco seemed to be nice but if we are talking about the same girl, she just wasn't what I was looking for. She was a bit thicker, older, smaller breasted than what I was hoping to get. On top of that, her face and they way she had her hair reminded me to much of my buddy's wife. If you had a great time that is great to hear. Just sharing my perspective. I may have been ruined by Anna, used to work on Bristol and then in cypress and now in fountain valley. Independent Asian chick with bolt ons. Late 20's early 30's super hot smoking body.

Hornilius69
04-04-17, 06:46
Acupressure & Relaxation Day Spa in Anaheim, this spot got nice looking ladies from Caucasian, Hispanic, and Korean.

Parking kind of a hassle but place is discrete.

Tapfersoldat
04-04-17, 12:31
Just throwing reviews with no particular order or timeline.

H&H in CM - . 4 at the door. Don't remember provider but wanted. 8 for HE fully nude. No FS on the table and by the time she agreed to. 6 I was done. Didn't leave tip since shorted me on the half an hour as well. Will not return.

Pinks Anaheim - . 4 at door. Met with Alejandra, 30 ish Latina with good natural body. No pretext of massage, but Very friendly chat and went straight to business. CBJ and multiple positions would repeat if in the area 1. Tip.

Relax CM - . 4. Met with Sharon. Older Asian provider, with pretty decent body still though you can see the age. Went here for a specific deed, which unfortunately she does not do anymore. CBJ and multiple positions in which she used a toy (external) alongside to finish me off. May repeat 1. Tip.

Acc and relax Anaheim - . 5 at door Met with Lilly. Older Chinese provider with bolt-one. Still in pretty good shape though wears a lot of makeup. Decent massage then services were offered on the flip. CBJ and covered FS. Would repeat though they have multiple providers so would try others first. 1. Tip.

Tapfersoldat
04-04-17, 12:33
On that, if anyone comes across a provider that is Greek friendly send PM. Sort of on the hunt for this still.

ValleyGuy888
04-04-17, 13:44
I was down recently at this shop and all my favorites are now MIA. Any of you mongers know where Amy or Xixi may have gone? This shop only offers legit services now by April and Lisa.

Jon Jones
04-04-17, 13:55
Older Viet MILF 190 reviews on MP Reviews com 94% positive.

On that, if anyone comes across a provider that is Greek friendly send PM. Sort of on the hunt for this still.

CJamesTX85
04-04-17, 14:11
You are right. Sometimes they do include fake pics, but I know most of the former NG girls and their pics are real for the most part. Specifically Roku, Michelle, 2 of the 3 Tammy ones, Bella, Sascha, Nala, Jessica & Jade. Those are all their real pics.Thanks man. Based on that I will give them another shot. Based on who you have seen if I like a little bustier who would you recommend.

Wicked1
04-04-17, 15:48
Fellow mangers, I'm answering the same question repeatedly. I've posted this already. #14449.

I'm not familiar with the area, so I couldn't say. Nice spot.Reading this again, I meant to add. 4 to the house, 1. 2 tip.

OC Coffee
04-04-17, 16:07
Reading this again, I meant to add. 4 to the house, 1. 2 tip.Thanks Wicked, will try this weekend.

I went there at 7:30 last night they closed. So I went to infamous Lila on Fern street. Decent services 0.4 house 1.2 CFS.

Wireless91910
04-04-17, 16:17
Xixi is at a new shop on Lincoln blvd next to King Dental.

I was down recently at this shop and all my favorites are now MIA. Any of you mongers know where Amy or Xixi may have gone? This shop only offers legit services now by April and Lisa.

Danny2
04-04-17, 16:17
I was just there and asked for cOco just because somewhere I read Coco was kiki from the old place. She is NOT. The experience with coco was not all bad. Just that the session was very rushed.

I don't go there much because the time is too short.

Veronica is nice and will make the most out of the time you get. She does talk alot and is a bit older than the others.

Jade, will start the session with "you know the tip was not included in the entry fee" LOL WTF. She is a hot little spinner tho.

This is the second time I hear of a Coco with an older appearance and voice from what is represented in their ad pics. Too bad they have to resort to bait & switch with so many young & attractive Providers.

I will say that most of the Nuru Providers here are young, great attitude and give awesome Nuru sessions. Those include Michelle, Roku, Tammy, Jade, Sascha, Bella, Veronica, Tiffany & Jessica. The hottest is just non-Nuru massage, but definitely worth it. Her name is Nala.

AlexRodriguez
04-04-17, 16:18
I was in the orange area recently so logged onto BP and found the ad for Jasmine that seemed promising.

Got the "gentleman's special" of 50 for one hour (LOL) and got "Ivy" as my masseuse.

Average looking vietnamese gal who had a very pleasant demeanor.

Nice massage, very relaxing. Back walking, crack & ball teasing, the whole 9 yards.

On to the flip, and she placed on her hand on mr happy and game on.

No BBBJ, and she wanted 80 to take off her clothes for the HJ.

I accepted, thinking my game would get me more. It did not.

She had no issues with my touching her everywhere, but no type of GFE action at all.

Did receive a nice HJ with a warm towel cleanup.

Datqaq
04-04-17, 21:04
Went there last week. I wanted a proper massage more than extras, so I decided to go here based on what I've read.

I got Lola who said she is new to all this. Her massage was great, wished she was a little stronger. I like a bone breaking deep tissue massage, but I was satisfied. I liked how she worked the goods throughout the massage and didn't just stop when I finished. She worked one leg then worked the goods, worked the other leg, worked the goods, etc. Felt really good, exactly what I was looking for. I asked if she offered anything else and she started giggling saying no one taught her. I convinced her to do a BJ, but then I backed out realizing I was going to get an amateur BJ which I didn't want to pay for. Overall damage for HJ / HE was $. 4 and $. 3 to house for hour. Cheapest house fee I've seen yet, not bad. Will probably go again, but still looking for a really really good deep tissue massage with HE. I doubt I'll ever find one because girls don't seem to be strong enough for deep tissue massage to my likings.

Datqaq
04-04-17, 21:12
$100 for 1/2 hr. Call or text them, they're pretty good about responding and answering basic questions.No the person you're replying too, but thanks for posting this.

Based on what I've read this is the house fee and you still need to tip. What are ya'll getting (FS, BBBJ, etc) and how much you tipping?

Thanks again.

Caribe
04-04-17, 21:19
Xixi is at a new shop on Lincoln blvd next to King Dental.So, what's offered at this shop, these days? Xixi had a pretty varied menu in her Westminster days. At GA, she was so-so with some monger visits.

Fox4321
04-04-17, 23:40
Came here looking for a specific person, was lied to saying the person was there but she wasn't. And got a older Viet lady by the name of Tina. A decent massage followed by a HE with roaming upstairs. She's not a looker at all, but she did ask if I wanted a second pop at the end when we had extra time left. I just wanted out. She works Mon. -Fri. , church and mall on sat-sun. When she told me church I felt a bit awkward because it was followed by the HE. Paid $40 for the hour, spent 40 minutes there, I tipped 30 because of the lying papasan, she ask for 10 more, I said next time. She was fine with that.

Laker2010
04-05-17, 05:01
If you reference RMs or MPRs they reflect what most guys Tip and what services are typically had. Nuru places such as this (which there aren't that many of) bank on the girls being young (21 to 30), cute faces, good to great bodies and mostly good to great attitudes. All this plus naked B2 B slides with HJ, Russian or P2 P endings. YMMV as usual. Throw in some GFE. Depending on who it is and the rapport or chemistry one's established, and for many it ends up being a favorable alternative to FS with Grandma-aged Providers that really have no dialogue with the client. But instead serve as Cum Receptacles. Which is all most Mongers need. I respect that. This isn't that kind of place. Generally speaking. Don't cum expecting FS.

If it were a typical AMP, the age range and body shapes are all over the place, the language is a barrier at times and the attitude although good at times, includes a discussion while in session on tip amount.

At least half of the girls from BC are transplants from NuruGurus (NGs) in Cypress, that closed down several months back. And these Providers were trained to not discuss or request a tip. For some Mongers. That means "no tip. " For me, that goes a long way. And if the session was a good to great one, I end up tipping more than the usual listed on these reviews. But that's just me.

The problem here is that they still have the "non-nude" typical $40/$60 Massage sessions listed on their Menu. That screws everything up for the girls IMO because too many "mental giant" Mongers now expect the same Nude B2 B "Nuru" service, even though they paid for a "normal" $40 1/2 HR or $60 1 HR massage session. So now these clowns begin requesting "full nude" service. It puts the girls, who used to never ask for tips, in the position of reminding these Math Geniuses that they didn't pay for a Nuru session. And if they want any "extras," that a tip will be required.

Oh well, IMO if BC just excluded the $40/$60 Massage sessions for their Menus (as NGs did) there would be less tip discussions while in session. Which for me is a downer.

No the person you're replying too, but thanks for posting this.

Based on what I've read this is the house fee and you still need to tip. What are ya'll getting (FS, BBBJ, etc) and how much you tipping?

Thanks again.

Laker2010
04-05-17, 05:05
Good review. May we get a description of Lola. Age range? Body type? Face cuteness? Rack style & size? Ass shape? English language skills? Sounds like her attitude was awesome!

Went there last week. I wanted a proper massage more than extras, so I decided to go here based on what I've read.

I got Lola who said she is new to all this. Her massage was great, wished she was a little stronger. I like a bone breaking deep tissue massage, but I was satisfied. I liked how she worked the goods throughout the massage and didn't just stop when I finished. She worked one leg then worked the goods, worked the other leg, worked the goods, etc. Felt really good, exactly what I was looking for. I asked if she offered anything else and she started giggling saying no one taught her. I convinced her to do a BJ, but then I backed out realizing I was going to get an amateur BJ which I didn't want to pay for. Overall damage for HJ / HE was $. 4 and $. 3 to house for hour. Cheapest house fee I've seen yet, not bad. Will probably go again, but still looking for a really really good deep tissue massage with HE. I doubt I'll ever find one because girls don't seem to be strong enough for deep tissue massage to my likings.