PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

DutchTreat
02-15-16, 23:50
Get the London Special. Avoid the chowder. The Kung Pao Pussy awaits you in the corner. Your research skills have improved, grasshopper.

Dutch.

Well. I found this one.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/h-salt-esquire-fish-and-chips-westminster

Nap45
02-16-16, 00:02
The EZ has been off my scope since Cici and others left. I heard it went legit but with no customers. Prices are still low although they've come up from the $25 Cici days. Now that Foot Reflexology has raised prices a few times, there is Cloud 9 and I think, the renamed Happy Happy plus a few "legit" shops that are sub-$35 R&T service in Westminster. What is the line-up like at EZ these days?

For those that don't know parking in the back of EZ keeps those restaurant diners from eyeballing you walking in and out.Thank you OAH and Caribe. Parked at the back. Paid 30 for the hour and Emmy took care of me with OK massage followed by HE. Had about 10 min left so she gave me a face and neck masssage.

Caribe
02-16-16, 01:34
Well. I found this one.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/h-salt-esquire-fish-and-chips-westminsterOk, all. JACKPOT! The location not the food.

LuckyYu2004
02-16-16, 01:39
Ok, all. JACKPOT! The location not the food.Lets keep it that way, we go there just for some fish and chips.

Quinby1
02-16-16, 10:58
Lets keep it that way, we go there just for some fish and chips.I actually prefer the taco shop next door. Really good mexican fare at a good price.

DizzleDeeznutz
02-16-16, 13:25
What about the taco place across the street, next to the subway?

I actually prefer the taco shop next door. Really good mexican fare at a good price.

OldAsiaHand
02-16-16, 13:40
I actually prefer the taco shop next door. Really good mexican fare at a good price.It is my fault for coining the phrase Fish & Chips because I never asked for the name of the place. Does anyone know what it is called? I tried the Fish & Chips one day after my session and it tasted pretty good. Will try the tacos next time.

OldAsiaHand
02-16-16, 13:42
Thank you OAH and Caribe. Parked at the back. Paid 30 for the hour and Emmy took care of me with OK massage followed by HE. Had about 10 min left so she gave me a face and neck masssage.I don't remember Emmy. Was she the taller of the two? I thought it was Mindy and Amy but I could have mixed it up. Anyway, Emmy is close to Amy.

Hornilius69
02-16-16, 15:32
It is my fault for coining the phrase Fish & Chips because I never asked for the name of the place. Does anyone know what it is called? I tried the Fish & Chips one day after my session and it tasted pretty good. Will try the tacos next time.Can I get my shoe shined there and fixed my broken watch?

AlexRodriguez
02-16-16, 15:59
Thanks  now that Anna and Angie are gone, anytime have any recommendations? Seems Lily is the only one mentioned, and not very positively.I got "Amy" yesterday. I asked for "Lina" but same old mamasan told me Lina busy, please wait. I said no thanks, so she offered me Amy.

Amy was kinda cute with short frizzy hair and, it turns out, a very slim body.

After the usual weirdness and moving rooms, I settled in with Amy who gave me a decent massage.

On to the flip, it was on. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV / FIA, BBFS & CIM (I think anal is possible, but I didn't try).

It was all well and good. She sucks a good cock & I shot hard and long down her throat and in her mouth. And, I will return because I'm a depraved fuck, but Amy also gave off this weird vibe.

It's hard to describe, maybe it's a YMMV thing, or more likely, it's her attempt at seduction, but she has a shyness to her (she would let me take off her bra, but I felt underneath, and she was flat with saggy nipples) and I led the action pretty much throughout. Then, as I was leaving, she kept staring into my eyes like I was the first guy to ever get her to cum, and she wouldn't end the hug.

As always at F&see, I was pleased with the service, but quickly wanting to get the fuck out of there.

La Grange
02-16-16, 17:32
I visited Lavenders a week ago on Saturday. The young guy was managing the store and said only one girl was working who was Ruby.

I've seen her, Cici and Cindy in the past and hoped for someone new just for the sake of variety. All have been good to me. So Ruby it was after. 4 to the man and fortunately no wait.

No rub just down to business and agreed on normal 1. 2 for FS. CBJ, standing mish, DS, Table mish, CG and reverse CG. A little bit of a performance on her part, but nothing over the top. I was able to hang in there a long time and apparently too long. Maybe she was anxious to get on to the next person. She removed the hat and started a HJ.

I had to insist on finishing as ordered, which meant she had to leave to resupply. It sort of disrupted the moment, although it meant I could start over with another round. Ultimately she pulled the hat again for HJ and did finish me off. I would have preferred to keep going.

It was nice to have a long session and I guess things might be more rushed with just one girl. I'd like to have the place more fully staffed. I definitely recommend.

Bangkok Bob
02-16-16, 18:10
It is my fault for coining the phrase Fish & Chips because I never asked for the name of the place. Does anyone know what it is called? I tried the Fish & Chips one day after my session and it tasted pretty good. Will try the tacos next time.Foot Reflexology.

ThrowAway333
02-16-16, 20:47
I got "Amy" yesterday. I asked for "Lina" but same old mamasan told me Lina busy, please wait. I said no thanks, so she offered me Amy.

After the usual weirdness and moving rooms, I settled in with Amy who gave me a decent massage.

On to the flip, it was on. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV / FIA, BBFS & CIM (I think anal is possible, but I didn't try).

It was all well and good. She sucks a good cock & I shot hard and long down her throat and in her mouth. And, I will return because I'm a depraved fuck, but Amy also gave off this weird vibe.

It's hard to describe, maybe it's a YMMV thing, or more likely, it's her attempt at seduction, but she has a shyness to her (she would let me take off her bra, but I felt underneath, and she was flat with saggy nipples) and I led the action pretty much throughout. Then, as I was leaving, she kept staring into my eyes like I was the first guy to ever get her to cum, and she wouldn't end the hug.

As always at F&see, I was pleased with the service, but quickly wanting to get the fuck out of there.Haha damn. Sounds like an interesting experience. What was the damage in the tip for that?

Skinny Dugan
02-16-16, 21:59
I had never heard of Chanelle so it was time to TOFTT.

She was pretty cute and has a nice body with great cleavage showing.

She is strong and gives a mediocre massage. I've had a lot worse here so I closed my eyes and enjoyed her.

I had been grazing her ass and crotch otc, and at one point her breast were right in my face like she was letting me know that I was welcome to feel them. She slapped my hand and pulled back like she was offended. WTF! I can rub her snatch but not the cans that she obviously spent some serious cheese on.

The teasing was minimal when she told me to flip. She gives a really nice paced HJ, and she is nice to look at. I asked more than once to let me see those beautiful breast. Each time it was NO, next time baby.

She gave a nice HJ, but I hate it when they pull away and refuse access to the titties, especially when they are in the business of rubbing your junk.

She is the exact reason that I refuse to do to Belle Vie. Trisha does the same crap.

Ortega is s great spot and I have spent some serious coin there the past few years.

Shannon is the rock solid go to girl there. A little belly pudge, but my favorite.

I think I'll take a break from Ortega and give my business to other girls that are friendlier.

LuckyYu2004
02-17-16, 04:26
So this had been my go-to LMP the last year or so. It is a full service place. Used to had banging experienced girls. For some real, alot of them left over new year. Currently, I believe there is Sara who stills work there. Young mexican girl. Banging killer Ass.

For the location, it is not really in OC. Go to the most popular AMP review site and look up the one on Whittier Blvd in Whittier.

SlickAzn5
02-17-16, 04:26
I got "Amy" yesterday. I asked for "Lina" but same old mamasan told me Lina busy, please wait. I said no thanks, so she offered me Amy.

As always at F&see, I was pleased with the service, but quickly wanting to get the fuck out of there.Amy sounds pretty good I might give her a go next time. Did someone mention Lina? I didn't see any regarding her.

MpMonger123
02-17-16, 13:45
I did a half hr with Lina in the private room. She's better looking and has a nicer body than Anna but skills are not as good. No massage pretense. She wiped me down and started BBBJ. Not bad but not Anna caliber either. She did spend a lot of time rimming which I like but also not as good as Anna but adequate. She got naked. DATY & BBFS definitely available but not my thing in a place like this. BBBJ RIM FIV (she gets really wet and horny. She was begging me to do her bare) lots of BLS. CIM. Licked up the rest off the tip which was nice.

Still great value $25 + $40 but this is more of a last resort place to get blown on a budget.

Amy sounds pretty good I might give her a go next time. Did someone mention Lina? I didn't see any regarding her.

lammajohn
02-17-16, 16:19
What about the taco place across the street, next to the subway?Its not as great as you'd think. Cheap? Yes. Quality? Not very.

They are open 24/7 so its good for when drunk at 3 AM, though.

SomeRandomGuy
02-18-16, 04:54
Yikes all the orange county massage parlor reports for the past 4 months have just been fish and chips LOL!

I get it the price is to good to pass up, but we need some new reports I guess.

I don't get the allure of that place at all, as it sounds absolutely awful. Maybe the price is too good to pass up for some, but I know the price would never be to good for me to go there. BARF!

Pinche Gringo
02-18-16, 18:05
Guys here like a sure thing and that place is a sure thing. And it is cheap. Even with the low ball tips!

I don't get the allure of that place at all, as it sounds absolutely awful. Maybe the price is too good to pass up for some, but I know the price would never be to good for me to go there. BARF!

Jw112
02-20-16, 00:11
I went last Sat. Afternoon and there where 4 guys waiting. I've never seen it that crazy. I guess everyone dropping the address and name has made it more difficult for the regulars.

Guys here like a sure thing and that place is a sure thing. And it is cheap. Even with the low ball tips!

Hornilius69
02-20-16, 02:22
Guys here like a sure thing and that place is a sure thing. And it is cheap. Even with the low ball tips!So cheap, . 20 for the tip will do.

LuckyYu2004
02-20-16, 04:16
Guys here like a sure thing and that place is a sure thing. And it is cheap. Even with the low ball tips!This. I would say most people like a sure MS. I mean life is unpredictable enough already, who like to have more uncertainty? Unless you love the rush of THFTT.

Wally Wally
02-20-16, 11:05
Place is 30 an hour. Its not a secret place. They have younger and not so young girls / ladies here. Small pvt rooms only one with a door the rest with a curtain. Girls dress funky here. Very few do more then HJ. But they all do massage well and the hjs and good not weed wacking types. Once you know them they get better. I have had 2 that did more then HJ in the past year I've been going. They get new girls too. I'm not saying names so it won't get polluted by mongers all asking for the same girls. This kind of place will not tolerate 100 guys all of a sudden asking for one girl. Its a good cheap spot. There are others.

Guo Bin Foot Massage (714) 839-3758 find it with this phone number. Cheap 40, some young ones few older. I have had some luck with a few super young doing a good HJ at the end. Massage was good too. Plus was they either wore a dress or pants that were super thin.

Havnt been to SH Health for a while. Don't know who works there anymore and if theres anything going on. Use to like it when a few wore dresses or super short shorts and did good extras. I have a feeling not so good now since nothing is written about the place anywhere.

Warrior01
02-20-16, 13:01
So I've been to Nuru gurus and did the 120/ Nuru. Good times but they use baby oil which is ok but not the real thing. Overall, hot girls who actually do the nuru slide thing. I've recently seen new ads on BP that advertise Nuru heaven on hamster. Anyone been there?

WoodYee
02-20-16, 16:52
Place is 30 an hour. Its not a secret place. They have younger and not so young girls / ladies here. Small pvt rooms only one with a door the rest with a curtain. Girls dress funky here. Very few do more then HJ. But they all do massage well and the hjs and good not weed wacking types. Once you know them they get better. I have had 2 that did more then HJ in the past year I've been going. They get new girls too. I'm not saying names so it won't get polluted by mongers all asking for the same girls. This kind of place will not tolerate 100 guys all of a sudden asking for one girl. Its a good cheap spot. There are others.

Guo Bin Foot Massage (714) 839-3758 find it with this phone number. Cheap 40, some young ones few older. I have had some luck with a few super young doing a good HJ at the end. Massage was good too. Plus was they either wore a dress or pants that were super thin.

Havnt been to SH Health for a while. Don't know who works there anymore and if theres anything going on. Use to like it when a few wore dresses or super short shorts and did good extras. I have a feeling not so good now since nothing is written about the place anywhere.Googled the number and Guo Bin comes up as 6 star massage, is that related to the 5 star place posted above or just a weird coincidence?

-Woodyee.

Quinby1
02-20-16, 17:33
Googled the number and Guo Bin comes up as 6 star massage, is that related to the 5 star place posted above or just a weird coincidence?

-Woodyee.Visited 6 star massage on Bolsa a few months ago. Got a nice looking young girl; good massage but that was it, no HE.

Agent6969
02-20-16, 20:26
Visited 6 star massage on Bolsa a few months ago. Got a nice looking young girl; good massage but that was it, no HE.I went to 6 Star a month ago and got a Nice looking young girl " see ".

Maybe 24 years old. Did not speak much English.

She gave me a nice massage and a good tease.

Then on the flip a nice slow two handed HJ.

I rubbed her ass, but when I went for her nice boobs she gave me the old boob block.

I did get a fill and they were real.

I need to go back and give her another try.

Moneyball22
02-21-16, 03:16
Hey I'm a rookie. Anyone know a HE caucasian massage parlor.

Thanks.

Agent6969
02-21-16, 04:28
I went to 6 Star a month ago and got a Nice looking young girl " see ".

I rubbed her ass, but when I went for her nice boobs she gave me the old boob block.

I need to go back and give her another try.Sorry.

That was see as in the letter see, I don't know why it said see.

DutchTreat
02-21-16, 11:34
Good luck. These are virtually impossible to find. And if you do, it will cost you dearly. You're better off checking on BP, or CL, where there are some deals to be had, but there are still many who will try to upsell you till your wallets dry. Most of the older ones aren't too bad, sin they're grateful just to have a client.

Dutch.

Hey I'm a rookie. Anyone know a HE caucasian massage parlor.

Thanks.

Ihaschzbrgr
02-21-16, 11:40
Sorry.

That was see as in the letter see, I don't know why it said see.What was the Damage?

Sticker
02-22-16, 11:47
Yesterday, I wanted to try out New Day in GG (same location as the legendary Golden Day), but it wasn't open when I got there just after 10 am So I stopped by CandC in Anaheim, but mama said her Korean was busy and she only had a Latina.

I was in the mood for Asian, so I went on to Lavender in GG and got Apple, a FOB type thin Viet. Pretty face, long black hair, Acups, but a nice round ass and a very friendly demeanor. As usual, I'm sitting on nekkid and somewhat chubbed on the edge of the bed when she walks in. We exchange pleasantries and hugs, while I slip my hand under her royal blue stretch mini-dress to cup her butt cheek.

In passable English, she asks what I do I want; I respond with "Let's play," and grab the $120 from my pocket for the "gift," since they always want it up front at Lavender. Apple makes a coy little smile / frown, saying "No more? But I smile back and said that's what I always pay there, and she is good with that.

She leaves to deposit the funds, and returns ready to play. In typical Lavender fashion, she lowers the top of the mini-dress and raises the bottom of it around her waist after dropping her thong. Apple then drops to her knees ready to CBJ, but I instead have her lie down on the bed, saying "You first. " She momentarily puts her hand on her pink taco, almost like a block, but then I smile at her, hold that hand as I move it aside to munch.

Got to tell you, that girl has quite the Bush, with thick and long puss hair. My preference is bald, but a jungle pussy like this is sometimes an interesting diversion for me as I part the forest with my tongue to discover the pot of gold. Although Apple seemed a bit hesitant about DATY at first, she soon got into it and voiced appreciation.

Soon she wanted to return the favor, so it was onto her giving me a respectable CBJ, but not stellar, and then bedside mish (her sitting on the edge), standard mish, legs-over-the-shoulder mish and then finishing in DS so I could enjoy the view of her tight round ass. She was fine with me circling her starfish with my thumb while I was hammering away, and perhaps I could have popped the digit right in there, but I refrained for not wanting to possibly disrupt the momentum.

Apple was very sweet following the fun, and she apologized for not having a warm towel (just a regular clean towel) to wipe me down with. Apparently their towel warmer wasn't working. No worries, I was going straight home to shower up afterwards.

Then she does the subservient help you get dressed routine, which is always a nice plus, and tells me to come see her again. Like others there, nothing in the way of kissing other than a quick smooch before leaving.

Apple is pretty good, but not as good as Ruby or Luna, who also work there. For the $160 (including HF), not bad, but I will continue my search for the OC Holy Grail the elusive young total GFE hottie.

And yeah, I understand that in this neck of the woods, my best chance of finding that is going the AAMP route, but I continue to hold back on that option because of the added costs; having to go through some fuglies first to get positive reviews that enable the hotties; and the fact that I prefer the spontaneity of just walking into a place to see what I will get. Life is like a box of chocolates.

Wireless91910
02-22-16, 13:00
Stopped by Saturday night and noticed that they had a new private room right up front with curtains around the first bed on the right. Paid MMS with a see-note and she pulled out a bank roll that would make any poker player in vegas get noticed. Got Lena and one of the back curtained rooms. Funny as there was another monger in the private room on the left, haggling with Kerri. At 11 pm, the music shout off and I could hear him telling her "no over here". At 10 minutes of massage, spent the next 45 minutes alternating between BBBJ and covered FS. Finally hit paydirt with nice deposit in mouth. Cleaned up and was on my way.

I went last Sat. Afternoon and there where 4 guys waiting. I've never seen it that crazy. I guess everyone dropping the address and name has made it more difficult for the regulars.

PaperTiger24
02-25-16, 17:01
So I've been to Nuru gurus and did the 120/ Nuru. Good times but they use baby oil which is ok but not the real thing. Overall, hot girls who actually do the nuru slide thing. I've recently seen new ads on BP that advertise Nuru heaven on hamster. Anyone been there?Did not partake in services but decided to drop by for some recon. Got to see the lineup but I wasn't into any of them. Ran into an old guru and heard that a certain few have taken the stairway to heaven. I'll definitely be back to check them out.

Herelookfor
02-25-16, 18:47
Got Lulu. Started with a massage. Allowed groping. Left early due to a toothy bbj and jackhammer HJ that left me soft. Horrible experience. Damage 25 to mms and. 2 tip.

Ab813
02-26-16, 02:08
Was going through the area this afternoon and decided to check it out. Funny, I must have driven past this shopping center a hundred times in the past year or so and had no idea what all was going on here.

I went in and this non grotesque woman came to the counter and obviously spoke zero English. She pointed to the chart on the wall and I pointed at the "$35 private room". She called the MMS on her iPhone and asked me what I wanted. I told her I'd like to see Amy. " You called?" "No. " "You called?" NO. "You call before?" "Yeah, sure. " "OK Amy for you. " Some woman customer who sounded like Louie Anderson started yelling "Could you people try whispering? Its so dark in there I had no idea they had other customers there. Amy came out 5 seconds later and led me to the "room", basically a hospital curtain that surrounds a low laying bed in the back corner. I used the restroom first. The trash can was full of used tissues which contained chewed gum and a few pubes. Guess the gum is the mouth sanitizer between mongers. So Amy has short curly wiry hair, skinny, and is stacked like a 12 year old boy (which is OK with me, I'll take flat and thin over big rack and fat, my preference). She sheepishly handed me my $5 change and got started with an ok oily back rub using her forearm. She had me covered with a towel for most of the session. I tried the calf rub early on to give the usual signals but to no avail. The most she disrobed during the hour was unzipping her track jacket. About a half hour in I started to worry this was going to turn out legit. Finally she started the ass tease, and spent a good 10 minutes rubbing my starfish, gooch, balls and shaft while I was still face down. After a while (and her getting up and leaving 3 times during the hour) I got turned over and she put the towel over me. I took it off and she got the hint. Within a minute she worked her face down to Jr and began an ok BBBJ, not the best but not the worst. After a good 5 minutes I blew into her mouth, and she kept it in for a while to get out every drop, then spot out the goo into a rag. Very sexy. After this she just sat there staring at me smiling for an awkward 5 minutes or so. The monger next to me was having a nice time, giving out some "yeah baby's" while hearing some good sucking action. Pretty much heard this through the whole hour, along with a guy arguing that he paid for a private room, not this curtain room, his lady kept saying no no OK OK, it was kinda funny. Heard mongers asking for Lena too. You can hear a pin drop in this place. Amy at one point stuck her fingers in my ears with her face 6" from mine and was laughing. I couldn't help but laugh either. She pet Jr. One more time while I was in my refractory period and she whispered "next time". I don't think I would BBFS be / see I think it's too risky, especially with all the traffic this place is getting, but I'd come back for another BBBJ maybe. She didn't ask for a tip but I did leave. 45 so. 8 damage total. And as j was leaving there were 4 other mongers in line. Talk about funny, 4 dudes trying not to make eye contact while a couple of broads are getting their $18 foot rub, all the while the real service is being given behind the curtain 5 feet away.

For those wondering about Amy being the " younger one", I'd guess she's about 45. She does have a pretty smile though.

Bangkok Bob
02-26-16, 13:35
Someone once said "Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs" . I decided to leave the harsh Midwestern climate and make my way out to said coast. The weather was wonderful, beautiful blue skies, the mercury hitting about 85 all four days of my trip.

After checking into my hotel and showering up, I head straight for the foot place. It's Monday evening about 7 PM. MMS takes my twenty-five for the half-hour private room. I ask for Amy. She is available. She takes me to the "private room" which everyone here knows by now (or should know) that it's just a bed with a hospital curtain.

Amy starts in with light rubbing around my thighs. I become erect. Once she see's this it's straight to BBBJ. I explore her clothed body for a few moments with my hand. I take things further and tug on her pants. She moves into a position that allows me to pull them down. As others have stated, she leaves them on around her ankles. I start rubbing her cooze and eventually FIV. I had brought a condom in case it becomes a FS situation, but as I'm rubbing her pussy I blow my load in her mouth. Her suction stays intact for another few minutes allowing for my full deposit in her mouth. She left to go to the bathroom. When she came back she gave me a so-so foot / leg rub for the remaining time. I tipped her forty and bounced.

On my second day I decided to try the $18 foot message that they advertise. It's actually a full body message. Most of the massage focused on the upper part of the body. WTF? Not that I'm complaining, it was a decent rub down. After I completed the more legitimate of the services offered there, I asked for a 30 minute, private room with Lina / Lena. The staff had no clue who I was talking about and suggested I meant Mimi. Anyway, I ask for Amy again as I spot her moving around in the dark. We go for round two. This time I'm not as interested in trying to get FS, just BBBJ. Standard stuff, not much to report, same as before. I tip forty.

Day three. I ask for Amy as my comfort level won't allow me to try something new. Again, BBBJ. This time she tries to finger my culo. Not my thing, but my balls drain before she has a chance to break the seal. Tipped forty-four as I had a couple of spare ducats and I knew this would be the last time I'd be hitting up Amy.

I decided to try the taqueria next door to the salon. I tried the "tacos al pastor. " Pretty good, only $1. 05 each after tax. I also tried the "Nachos Supremos" which were not very good, but not the worst I've had either. They have the "we accept credit cards here" sticker in the window. They do. In their ATM only. So, cash only in the event inquiring minds wanted to know.

This is a little off subject, but I survived on In-and-Out during the duration of my stay. Why for christ sake are they so slow to expand out to the rest of the country? They'd make a killing out here. Hands down best burger from a chain fast food joint. Also, when did horchata makes it way into every drinking fountain? I'm not complaining, that's amazing! I wish that happened out my way. In fact, the fountain drink variety of horchata I got from the 7-Eleven's and AM / PM's were far superior to any horchata I can get my hands on here. That's just sad.

MQD100
02-26-16, 21:16
So I was wondering I know Amy is about mid 40's, what age would you guys say Lena is? I've been thinking about going, but prefer younger, I've been seeing viet kim for a while and I'd say she's probably low 50's.

DizzleDeeznutz
02-26-16, 23:59
I went there today but no luck. Got the private room and just a legit massage. Oddly enough I could hear the guy next to me. He was moaning but I didn't even get a tease. I paid 25 for the hhr but I think the mamasan wanted 38. Oh well.

OldAsiaHand
02-27-16, 05:18
So I was wondering I know Amy is about mid 40's, what age would you guys say Lena is? I've been thinking about going, but prefer younger, I've been seeing viet kim for a while and I'd say she's probably low 50's.I would say Lena is in her late 30's, maybe 40.

Caribe
02-27-16, 11:16
I would say Lena is in her late 30's, maybe 40.She told me, 46. She also said Amy was one year younger.

Import
02-28-16, 04:12
I went to 6 Star a month ago and got a Nice looking young girl " see ".

I need to go back and give her another try.6 Star is clean and has better looking staff (except for one lady) than the other low-price Chinese places in Westminster.

OldAsiaHand
02-28-16, 05:06
She told me, 46. She also said Amy was one year younger.I think she told me that she was 36 but they never tell the truth. If she told you 46, she could be 56. Funny, how the MMS refers to her and Amy as "young" girls. LOL.

Caribe
02-28-16, 06:56
I think she told me that she was 36 but they never tell the truth. If she told you 46, she could be 56. Funny, how the MMS refers to her and Amy as "young" girls. LOL.I will tell girls in Chinese that they look really good for their age. Then, for example, ask if they are in their low 40's but knowing they are in their mid to upper 40's. Feeling good about the compliment about their looks, they will usually give me a good approximation of their true age. I'll follow up with an act of astonishment that they look so young for their age. To me, Lina and Amy looked like a mid-forties Asian women and it was a bonus when flattered Lina gave up Amy's age.

MMS is a dinosaur so age is relative. In dark rooms, petite Amy looks very young. In daylight, her face shows signs of middle age.

BoardWalker
02-28-16, 10:45
With all this talk about Lina and Amy, I had to revisit Kerry, again. I've had all three. Lina is like Mister Toad's. Amy was like the Tea Cups ride. The first time Kerry was like the Carosel. On my revisit, I asked for Kerry and she, took me to the room on the right. Looks like the ride closed for the night. I had to argue with her to just give me a HJ. Next time, I'm getting in line for Mister Toad's Wild Ride.

The Tall Man
02-28-16, 11:08
Wanted to post here for the benefit of us OC guys as I recall a post months ago about an OC monger who took a drive over to the San Gabriel Valley and had good results.

So my first visit to Palm Tree in Baldwin Park yesterday (Saturday) afternoon. Paid. 4 to enter, MMS said she had 2 girls working, had to wait 25 minutes so I just relaxed, in comes April, a K girl about 30+, 5'4", about 130 lbs, easy on the eyes but with big old fun jugs.

She knew how to move her hands and fingers with a light back massage, on the flip it was on, a few positions and even on the small couch in the room, a nice touch, after I blew she cleaned me up nicely and gave me a 20 min massage, a truely fun spirited and beautiful kind lady that took care of this tired old soul.

Never asked beforehand for money, before I left gave her $. 2 as she earned my hard earned dollars. I will repeat.

The Tall Man.

Sticker
02-28-16, 20:01
Wanted to post here for the benefit of us OC guys as I recall a post months ago about an OC monger who took a drive over to the San Gabriel Valley and had good results.

So my first visit to Palm Tree in Baldwin Park. MMS said she had 2 girls working, had to wait 25 minutes so I just relaxed, in comes April, a K girl about 30+, 5'4", about 130 lbs, easy on the eyes but with big old fun jugs. She knew how to move her hands and fingers with a light back massage, on the flip it was on, a few positions and even on the small couch in the room, a nice touch, after I blew she cleaned me up nicely and gave me a 20 min massage, a truely fun spirited and beautiful kind lady that took care of this tired old soul. I will repeat. I concur on the Baldwin Park options. It might of been me or several other OC mongers who have hopped the OC fence into SGV to experience a step up from what we currently find locally. I wrote about Yumi from Puente Spa in BP yesterday. Can't get her out of my mind.

After Golden Day in GG got popped a couple years back, our OC options deflated. BP is well worth the 50-minute drive, if you can swing it. Literally and figuratively.

JackieT
02-28-16, 21:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JackieT
02-29-16, 00:11
I was in OC last year and had a great time and posted about my visits. Saw some great girls. Quick question: is Betty still at Hollistic?

Also, I've seen a ton of posts about the Fish & Chips place. Sounds interesting. A lot of mentions of Amy, Lena, and Mimi. But not many mentions of something important to me. Are they pretty? Or is this a place that is reasonably priced and older, less attractive ladies work harder to please you? Just curious. I can handle the awkward environment I think but want to make sure they are at least attractive.

Thanks guys. I look forward to visiting!

MrSunnyHills
02-29-16, 10:30
I was in OC last year and had a great time and posted about my visits. Saw some great girls. Quick question: is Betty still at Hollistic?

Also, I've seen a ton of posts about the Fish & Chips place. Sounds interesting. A lot of mentions of Amy, Lena, and Mimi. But not many mentions of something important to me. Are they pretty? Or is this a place that is reasonably priced and older, less attractive ladies work harder to please you? Just curious. I can handle the awkward environment I think but want to make sure they are at least attractive.

Thanks guys. I look forward to visiting!I think you'll learn if you RTFF enough over time, that the odds of any of them being attractive is rather low, otherwise someone would have mentioned something. Although I've never been to F&see, the draw seems to be to get guaranteed results at very low rates (more like SGV than OC).

VeryInterest
02-29-16, 11:17
If lena is a 5 face and 6 looks early 40's, can someone tell me how mimi and amy would rate?

SoCalNative92
02-29-16, 11:24
Stopped by last night around 6 pm. Got mimi with short hair, not bad looking, definitely nicer looking than Anna. I wasn't sure if she was hip to why I was there, so it started out kind of awkward. I laid down like I wanted an actual massage, and she did pretty good. She started on my lower back with one hand while she used her other hand to support herself. The support hand was planted firmly between my ass cheeks.

This went on for quite a while as she moved from low back up towards my shoulders, all with the one hand. The other hand started roaming around the area. The massage part was firm and thorough, a nice surprise. After completing both sides this way Mimi moved to do a very good shoulder and neck massage followed by an excellent scalp massage. After that it was onto the upper legs with more ass massage and reaching under.

After this went on for a while, I did pay for the hour after all, I then got up on my knees to give her free access to my now rock hard unit. Mimi started stroking it but I motioned for a BJ, so she bent down and went to town.

Next I layed down and she kept going, but could only manage to get the head in her mouth. After a little while I started pushing her head down on it to get better penetration. No objections so I kept going. Next I pulled out and started gently slapping her face with my dick, and rubbing her whole face with it. Again no objections so I tried to go for rimming. I could only get as far as her licking my balls, so I went back and forth between her sucking me and licking my balls until I was ready to explode. Put it in her mouth, pushed her down on it and let it loose. She stayed on it long after I was done and I never did see her spit it out. Sucked the rest of my cum out before cleaning me up with a warm towel. From there she wanted to cuddle a little, but thankfully didn't try to open mouth kiss like Anna did.

Talked her into a foot massage after which was also good. Tipped her $60 for everything.I am a bit new to this, but where is this place located?

KykesnYidz
02-29-16, 15:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LoveTheOC
02-29-16, 17:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously?? No. Your post was as worthless as you thought his was.

A2

BryCarr
02-29-16, 20:29
The location itself is kind of out of the way from any main streets in placentia which is nice. If you don't like parking directly in front then you can park in back like I prefer. Bell at the front doesn't seem to work so you may have to use the chimes on the door if you arent heard coming in.

So I go in and I get Kayla (Sounded like Kayla) who is around late 30's early 40's but looks amazing. Her ass is nice and round which is honestly an important thing for me. Ok looking face if that's more your area but her body is really nice. So I get in and she shows me the room and leaves while I get undressed and I set the tip on the end table before we start. Her english isn't great which makes it hard to understand at times but not impossible.

The massage itself was nice actually. One of better massages I have received at an AMP. Not legit masseuse quality mind you but better than I expected. She applies a lot of pressure which is my preference so if you like softer massages than maybe not Kayla. Massage goes on for about 25 minutes (out of 30). She is more straight to the point after the massage with less teasing but I am not complaining. Was grabbing her ass the entire time (over clothes) but she didn't seem to like the squeezing much but was playful about it and not dismissive. Will try to get some of those clothes off next time with some extra tip money. Recommend. Was. 35 to house and. 4 tip for a half hour.

Fe Maiden
03-03-16, 20:49
Went today to try it out as their ads intrigued me. Got Rose a tiny little Latina with very nice breasts that were just so soft and silky to the touch. So so massage with some nice attention to my hardness while still on my stomach. She asked me to flip and those breasts were just in my face. Soon she oiled up my cock and balls and got me good and hard. She then had me flip again onto my front and gave a nice prostate massage at my request. I know those are not for everyone but damn it felt good. Having your cock teased at the same time is euphoric. Flipped again for a very good HJ which eventually led me to cum quite hard. She remarked to me that must have been a good one. It was and seemed to last a long while. 60 for the hour and tipped 60. She did tell me before she left while I dressed that I could leave a tip if I wanted to on the little table. I hope that was enough. Her attitude throughout was all about pleasing me. I'll be back!

PotShot
03-04-16, 05:29
Went today to try it out as their ads intrigued me. Got Rose a tiny little Latina with very nice breasts that were just so soft and silky to the touch. So so massage with some nice attention to my hardness while still on my stomach. She asked me to flip and those breasts were just in my face. Soon she oiled up my cock and balls and got me good and hard. She then had me flip again onto my front and gave a nice prostate massage at my request. I know those are not for everyone but damn it felt good. Having your cock teased at the same time is euphoric. Flipped again for a very good HJ which eventually led me to cum quite hard. She remarked to me that must have been a good one. It was and seemed to last a long while. 60 for the hour and tipped 60. She did tell me before she left while I dressed that I could leave a tip if I wanted to on the little table. I hope that was enough. Her attitude throughout was all about pleasing me. I'll be back!I tried Kimberly there. I got her naked, FIV, prostate and 2 pops total over the hour. 60/80. She works out of H&S, and Sweet massage as well. Cute Americanized Asian spinner.

Rose on a previous visit let me feel her up under her dress while in butt floss panties but would not let me pull them aside for FIV. Similar prostate massage and 1 pop. 60/60.

Roxy popped out and let me play with her titties, prostate massage 1 pop. 60/60. Tattooed Latina kind of Amazonian looking girl but nice and attractive.

I miss Sophie though. She sold that place to those guys. She gave an awesome therapeutic massage, prostate rub and had an excellent HJ technique. I worked my way into her pants a coupe years ago and she was my go to regular for GFE FS before she sold out just recently. I still talk to her on her cellphone once in awhile but she's weird about seeing me outside of an MP.

Fe Maiden
03-04-16, 11:09
I tried Kimberly there. I got her naked, FIV, prostate and 2 pops total over the hour. 60/80. She works out of H&S, and Sweet massage as well. Cute Americanized Asian spinner.

Rose on a previous visit let me feel her up under her dress while in butt floss panties but would not let me pull them aside for FIV. Similar prostate massage and 1 pop. 60/60.

Roxy popped out and let me play with her titties, prostate massage 1 pop. 60/60. Tattooed Latina kind of Amazonian looking girl but nice and attractive.

I miss Sophie though. She sold that place to those guys. She gave an awesome therapeutic massage, prostate rub and had an excellent HJ technique. I worked my way into her pants a coupe years ago and she was my go to regular for GFE FS before she sold out just recently. I still talk to her on her cellphone once in awhile but she's weird about seeing me outside of an MP.Looks like I tipped properly. Sounds like any of the girls give good service.

LuckyYu2004
03-05-16, 05:38
Anyone got new update on these two places? Drove by holiday today, the sign is gone and the neon "open" light is gone. But there is a new neon light pop up just couple door down. Same goes for the FS place in brea. The neon open sign is gone. Drove by yesterday during opening hours and the place is dark.

Whoopster
03-05-16, 21:14
Las time I visited this landmark in OC I had a epiphany as I was shooting a load into Mimi's throat. I think Mimi and Amy are the same person. It's really hard to understand their broken English, and it's the darkest MP I've ever been in, but from the reports I've read, they both have short wiry hair. Does anyone know? Also, who's better, Lina or Mimi / Amy?

George1950
03-06-16, 03:19
Las time I visited this landmark in OC I had a epiphany as I was shooting a load into Mimi's throat. I think Mimi and Amy are the same person. It's really hard to understand their broken English, and it's the darkest MP I've ever been in, but from the reports I've read, they both have short wiry hair. Does anyone know? Also, who's better, Lina or Mimi / Amy?Amy as has been mentioned has no boobs. Mimi has nice soft full a-cups. Both give pretty good BJ. No rimming. Bls from Mimi is pretty good. Mimi is more GFE with me. Lena might be better looking than the other two with nicer boobs but she is either overly sensitive or ticklish when you go for her bee-cups.

AlexYummy187
03-06-16, 14:17
Went to check this place out last night for the first time. Saw Julia who is a beautiful french creole ebony chick. I knew before going in that they are not a FS establishment. So don't expect that of any of the females there. But what I did read about this place is that what they lacked in FS, they make up for it in other ways. Julia gives a nice naked rub down with her breasts and frontal body. Her massage was good. She also likes to nibble on your ears. Then the flip came. She lets you suck and lick on her nipples. She also lets you lightly play with her pussy lips and starfish. She really knows how to give a really great hand job. Ultimately she was sitting on my chest facing away from me so she could give me a nice and satisfying hand job. She was talking dirty and I was fealing up her breasts at the same time. All of that combined made me bust a really intense nut. I was completely satisfied and will return to try out the other chicks too.

Fe Maiden
03-06-16, 14:45
If you know of any places or providers in south oc that offer this please PM me, thanks.

Rocco D
03-07-16, 11:52
Went to check this place out last night for the first time. Saw Julia who is a beautiful french creole ebony chick. I knew before going in that they are not a FS establishment. So don't expect that of any of the females there. But what I did read about this place is that what they lacked in FS, they make up for it in other ways. Julia gives a nice naked rub down with her breasts and frontal body. Her massage was good. She also likes to nibble on your ears. Then the flip came. She lets you suck and lick on her nipples. She also lets you lightly play with her pussy lips and starfish. She really knows how to give a really great hand job. Ultimately she was sitting on my chest facing away from me so she could give me a nice and satisfying hand job. She was talking dirty and I was fealing up her breasts at the same time. All of that combined made me bust a really intense nut. I was completely satisfied and will return to try out the other chicks too.Nice info, thanks for sharing. Anyone else have info on this place? I recall some info on a hot latina there.

Mb3333
03-07-16, 13:47
Went to check this place out last night for the first time. Saw Julia who is a beautiful french creole ebony chick. I knew before going in that they are not a FS establishment. So don't expect that of any of the females there. But what I did read about this place is that what they lacked in FS, they make up for it in other ways. Julia gives a nice naked rub down with her breasts and frontal body. Her massage was good. She also likes to nibble on your ears. Then the flip came. She lets you suck and lick on her nipples. She also lets you lightly play with her pussy lips and starfish. She really knows how to give a really great hand job. Ultimately she was sitting on my chest facing away from me so she could give me a nice and satisfying hand job. She was talking dirty and I was fealing up her breasts at the same time. All of that combined made me bust a really intense nut. I was completely satisfied and will return to try out the other chicks too.What was the damage. Cross streets?

Ocbarbarian
03-07-16, 14:47
Got Lulu. Started with a massage. Allowed groping. Left early due to a toothy bbj and jackhammer HJ that left me soft. Horrible experience. Damage 25 to mms and. 2 tip.LOL! I wish I had read your post before coming here. I had lulu and thought I had scored since she Is more attractive than the others I've seen. But she gave a painful BBBJ. For a moment I honestly thought she got lock jawed on my Johnson. I had to grab my dick and painfully pull it out of her mouth. I tipped. 4 and bounced.

AlexYummy187
03-07-16, 16:39
What was the damage. Cross streets?The address to the place is:

6336 Lincoln Ave.

Cypress, California 90630.

Damage is 120 for 30 minutes. That is a flat rate, where the house and provider get their share of. There is no tipping expected. You can of course if you want to. But I did not tip. And they were totally cool and respectful about it.

Orion1938
03-07-16, 18:31
What was the damage. Cross streets?Google shows cross streets as Valley and Knott borders Lincokn.

RM indicates 60.

Be safe.

Sitting Duck
03-08-16, 14:39
Google shows cross streets as Valley and Knott borders Lincokn.

RM indicates 60.

Be safe.Young's has been around for a few years now and runs under different names, domination under 'Surreality', prostate under 'Jade's', etc. Don't remember the others but they have offered foot fetish, role play, nuru, s / o, etc. Like a Taco Bell / Pizza Hut restaurant using the same staff. Haven't been for about six months but the prices were $95 for one, $120 for two (except nuru which was $120 alone probably due to the clean up time). Not a true nuru experience though as it has always been with oil instead of the gel.

Haven't been frequenting them for a few reasons: always felt a little bit rushed, sometimes there are strange guys just sitting on the recliners in the waiting area, and the strip mall also has a laundromat, pizza joint, and liquor store. Some evenings there are families doing laundry with kids playing outside which makes me a bit self-conscious going in.

However it is a good price and there is an aim to please vibe.

Lift Her Up
03-10-16, 19:43
The write-ups on Amy seduced me, and I am glad they did. It was the best non-FS session I've ever had. Thanks go to all my brothers here who've written about her. The following notes are intended for those readers interested in her. I'm writing about only those details that differ from what others have written.

The place was not especially dark when I went in, to my surprise. I asked for Amy, and the MMS brought her out. Her hair has been called frizzy and wiry, but I'd call it bubble-frizz. I was led to a curtained off area in the back right. There was a lot of talking outside, but Amy went out and talked to them and seemed to quiet them down. It was a massage table, not a bed, and it was in the center of the "room. " As the session progressed, I forgot all about the minimal privacy.

She has a soft and gentle demeanor to just die for. She did not let me lead, particularly. We started with her at the head of the table. We gazed into each others eyes, and I kissed her knuckles and stroked her cheak. On the flip, she was so so slow in paying ever increasing attention to my equipment. Nowadays, it needs a lot more attention than it did 40 years ago to come active. But by meditating on it with kind attention that would put a Buddhist to shame, it came fully to life.

I got to stroke her back, sides, and pussy area. She had on a short leathery dress over mesh pantyhose, so I was always touching through that barrier. I eventually got her bra unhooked, but that was as far as I got.

Finally I was in her mouth, and she craddled me like she wanted it to stay inside her and stay hard. I felt like I was home. Afterwards, we hugged and deep-kissed and hugged some more. The hints were that FS was on the menu for next time.

Lift Her Up.

Fe Maiden
03-10-16, 20:57
I tried Kimberly there. I got her naked, FIV, prostate and 2 pops total over the hour. 60/80. She works out of H&S, and Sweet massage as well. Cute Americanized Asian spinner.

I miss Sophie though. She sold that place to those guys. She gave an awesome therapeutic massage, prostate rub and had an excellent HJ technique. I worked my way into her pants a coupe years ago and she was my go to regular for GFE FS before she sold out just recently. I still talk to her on her cellphone once in awhile but she's weird about seeing me outside of an MP.Is it shut. Ads are all gone.

ItsJay17
03-10-16, 22:20
Went here and payed the. 4 for the hhr. Older mama san was on the phone no other ladies were here though. I asked for any younger girls and she said if I had a problem with her. She was joking of course, great massage, wow I really enjoyed it and felt great after. I feel like a lot of these places do the same thing. Don't scare them and they will feel comfortable. She didn't speak much english but I tried to make conversation. I asked to flip and she told me later and to enjoy the massage that she would tell me when. She rubbed the gooch area and man it felt good when she did my legs. Flipped said I play this time she will next time but I simply put her hand on jr and she went at it. Had a water for me when I was done. Would repeat she was nice allowed titty place. 6. 5/10 looks.

Only went here because passion day spa was closed. Have recently picked up the hobby again. Will be reporting.

Sitting Duck
03-11-16, 03:15
Is it shut. Ads are all gone.Looks like they're still advertising (as of yesterday) but they changed the format & pulled a lot of info including the name, street address & phone from the listings. Perhaps just going under the radar?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ii/63771931

PotShot
03-11-16, 06:27
Looks like they're still advertising (as of yesterday) but they changed the format & pulled a lot of info including the name, street address & phone from the listings. Perhaps just going under the radar?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ii/63771931I think the pretty boy who runs the 2nd floor place is in cahoots with quite a few other parlors and they rotate the girls around daily. I lost interest in it after 3 visits. Yeah pretty girls, decent HJ and ass rub, maybe get a stink finger without an up sell if you're lucky but not the greatest massage skills and they tend to try to up sell you. I doubt FS or BJs are ever going to be on the menu there a least not for a reasonable price. I can get FS and BBJs elsewhere for the same price or cheaper.

There is a place on the 1st floor though that I think is an MP but I have not tried it on the NW corner. It's unmarked and I haven't found any ads for it that use the address. I suspect they have some ads out with the phone number and it is appointment only. I've seen this almost scary looking white granny dressed like a 70's Hollywood Sunset Blvd. ho taking a smoke break out back and I have seen her enter the suite. I though about knocking onetime after jiggling the door knob and finding it locked but I didn't really want to risk having granny try to jump on me or find out it is something else entirely but has a ho bag granny for a receptionist. I did heard one of the girls in the 2nd floor AMP bad mouthing the place one visit saying it is cutting into their business and it's full of *hores. It might be worth checking out for FS if I could find some digits for the place or catch it with the door open and at least eyeball it to see if it looks like a amp or ho house or not.

Happy Hoin!

Fe Maiden
03-11-16, 09:19
Looks like they're still advertising (as of yesterday) but they changed the format & pulled a lot of info including the name, street address & phone from the listings. Perhaps just going under the radar?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ii/63771931I don't know. Very strange. Even previous ads have just become nonsensical fragments.

WaterDude18
03-11-16, 15:59
Went to check this place out last night for the first time. Saw Julia who is a beautiful french creole ebony chick. I knew before going in that they are not a FS establishment. So don't expect that of any of the females there. But what I did read about this place is that what they lacked in FS, they make up for it in other ways. Julia gives a nice naked rub down with her breasts and frontal body. Her massage was good. She also likes to nibble on your ears. Then the flip came. She lets you suck and lick on her nipples. She also lets you lightly play with her pussy lips and starfish. She really knows how to give a really great hand job. Ultimately she was sitting on my chest facing away from me so she could give me a nice and satisfying hand job. She was talking dirty and I was fealing up her breasts at the same time. All of that combined made me bust a really intense nut. I was completely satisfied and will return to try out the other chicks too.I've been here numerous times are the last two years. The standard rate is $120. I never tip. The girls change names over the years so be careful when looking at reviews. They usually are busy and recommend calling to see if the girl you want is there. I usually pick the black, Latina, or Asian girls. Yes you can pick but only if they arent busy. I had girls name roku, isabella, bella, lelani, and a white girl last time. They are all friendly and make you feel comfortable. Some let you touch more than others. The massage is baby oil not the nuru gel. They close around 8 I believe. I'm thinking about going today. Any questions about this place feel free to reply or dm.

Quinby1
03-11-16, 16:53

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ii/63771931Costa mesa is cracking down.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mesa-707256-city-arrests.html

Connaisseur
03-11-16, 19:44
Has any of you valued mongers had a chance to try this joint in RSM, off of Santa Margarita and Empresa, across the way from the Thai place?

Given its location, it may be fully legit, then again they do advertise on BP, and advertise extended opening hours leading me to believe there could be more.

Please feel free to PM me with any input; I will try and see for myself as soon as I get an opportunity, and report my findings.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Fe Maiden
03-11-16, 20:03
Costa mesa is cracking down.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mesa-707256-city-arrests.htmlIt's not in CM. Seems like they are up today. Must have been a glitch of some sort.

Wally Wally
03-12-16, 10:21
It's not in CM. Seems like they are up today. Must have been a glitch of some sort.Was there yesterday. Had a very nice black girl that only did HJ. Saw a spanish looking girl there too she was cute with nice tits. My massage was good and friendly. This building has had many places over the years.

Wally Wally
03-12-16, 10:23
Has any of you valued mongers had a chance to try this joint in RSM, off of Santa Margarita and Empresa, across the way from the Thai place?

Given its location, it may be fully legit, then again they do advertise on BP, and advertise extended opening hours leading me to believe there could be more.

Please feel free to PM me with any input; I will try and see for myself as soon as I get an opportunity, and report my findings.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.They always run groupon ads. I have been there and so have a few others. Its pretty much legit. Don't count on getting anything other than a legit massage. Same as the one in foothill ranch. Well there is one in foothill ranch next to 24 hour fitness. That one you can get something.

George1950
03-12-16, 18:50
Have seen Mimi at the Foot Place several times now. Each time she has been more GFE with me. Caught her first thing today so she was nice and fresh. Lots of dfk, cuddling, flirting as much as is possible with no verbal communication. Today she even used a wipe to prepare for some rimming. Did a little plus the area between there and the scrotum, BLS, her usual good BBBJ. She's not a looker but still better looking than Anna was with nicer tits. She is not business-like with me at all. Very GFE. I get the hour with her and even if I nut in the first 20 minutes she will give me GFE the rest of the remaining time if I don't want a massage.

Nomoreheroes
03-12-16, 23:06
Went to Rose Spa on Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa today. There's three or four massage places. Rose is all the way behind the building and around the corner facing away from Fair. There's signs to point the way.

Mimi met me at the door, took. 6 cash for an hour massage, showed me to my room, and let me get comfortable.

Mimi is very cute and has very small A cups. A little taller than your average Asian girl, but I'm pretty tall myself so I was okay with it.

She massaged me fully for several minutes before playing with the boys a little to give me an idea of what was next.

After the flip, she asked me very quietly if I wanted FS. It was an additional $. 6 for FS. I didn't bring enough cash so I split the payment on a card.

She came back after running it and started with CBJ. Then it was CG, mish, doggy, then I finished in more mish.

Afterwards, I took the offer for a shower and I was on my way.

I'm not too happy about having to spend $$. 2 when most of what I've read about places made me think it would be more like $, but the service was really good and Mimi was hot and into it so I just went with it. Probably better than anyone I've ever tried on BP.

Are there any other places in Costa Mesa offering FS with less overall damage?

Wireless91910
03-13-16, 16:12
Business must be good. Had morning session with Lena. Noticed 2 new private rooms on the left hand side. Walls all the way to ceiling and curtain all the way to floor. Now there are more private rooms than foot massage beds. Standard session, BBBJ, CFS & trip to greece.

WaterDude18
03-13-16, 16:18
Business must be good. Had morning session with Lena. Noticed 2 new private rooms on the left hand side. Walls all the way to ceiling and curtain all the way to floor. Now there are more private rooms than foot massage beds. Standard session, BBBJ, CFS & trip to greece.I just called. Mamasan didn't tell me whose working. She just said her name is coco. So his Lena worth it? I never had her. Had mamasan last time and don't want a repeat of that.

Whoopster
03-13-16, 17:25
Business must be good. Had morning session with Lena. Noticed 2 new private rooms on the left hand side. Walls all the way to ceiling and curtain all the way to floor. Now there are more private rooms than foot massage beds. Standard session, BBBJ, CFS & trip to greece.Just curious what you tip for a trip to Greece. Didn't know this was on the menu.

Thanks for the update.

BrockLanderz
03-14-16, 02:44
I just called. Mamasan didn't tell me whose working. She just said her name is coco. So his Lena worth it? I never had her. Had mamasan last time and don't want a repeat of that.You had mammasan?! I'd love to tap her! Are we talking about the same woman?

Slender, short hair, real kickin' teeth that look like buck-tooth Betty? She is usually dressed up with heels on.

I'd pay up for her.

DarthSpiker
03-14-16, 14:57
Honestly, all the reviews made me wary. Anna just seemed too old and ugly so I never sought out the place. I happened to be in Westminster at 714 Tires for a $50 wheel alignment (great deal). I had noticed VT Spa so on my way back I went to check it out but the RM reviews were mediocre. I was parked looking for MPs in the area when lo and behold I look up and see F&see. Well since I'm nearby might as well check it out. Based on the reviews here I ask for Amy. She's not in and they immediately put me on the phone with mamasan. First question "You call?" I said I called last week but couldn't make it. "You call" yes last week for Amy. "Amy not working, Mimi help you. " Alrighty then. . 4 entrance fee.

Mimi not that bad looking. Gives great massage. Uses wipes to clean me up and starts with rim. Good tongue action. On to BLS & BBBJCIM. Finish with full massage. . 4 tip.

As far as being professional, there were 2 "loud" mongers with issues. I guess one of them was placed in the room and after 15 minutes complained about waiting and wanted his money back. Just was loud and obnoxious. Hey, this place is busy. Expect that you may not be serviced in the first 5 minutes.

Another monger used plastic. There was an issue and they tried to correct it and he kept complaining if they tried to correct it, it will duplicate the charge. Whatever the issue, be smart and bring cash.

Both mongers made my experience a little less enjoyable. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Mimi again. I might even call ahead.

Sticker
03-14-16, 16:23
I normally curtail my FS activities when my SO, who frequently travels on business, is in town. We typically have sex a couple times per week, so if I were to ever pick up a bug from my AMP exploits, I would be able to treat it while she was gone. But I broke my rules on Saturday after SO and I had a fight.

I took off to spend the day by myself with no set plans in mind. But after having lunch and a few drinks, I thought it was high time to finally experience fish & chips. Honestly, after having read so much about it, I hadn't previously been interested in going there since the providers are older than I like -- but the mid-day booze buzz changed my optics.

Once there, I walk in, hand mama $40 and ask for Anna, but I am told Anna is busy. Mama then takes me into the big room to choose Mimi or Lena. It's like walking into a movie theatre that's so dark you can't see who is sitting in the seats, but my eyes adjust enough to see a shorter haired girl sitting on one of the massage tables by the wall, and a longer haired girl sleeping on the bed next to her.

Although I still couldn't see very well, something about the longer haired sleeping girl appealed to me, and I later learned she was Lena. Mama escorted me to a private room in back, with the curtain not fully extending to the floor. I quickly stripped, sat on the edge of the bed.

When Lena walks in, junior and I stand up to greet her, and she immediately starts DFK. Well okay then. Then she has me lay down, and after about 30 seconds of BBBJ, she comes up for air, looks into my eyes and says, "Condom"? Not functioning will 100% mental clarity, I wasn't sure whether she was asking me if I brought one, or if she was asking if she should get one. I say no, and she smiles and leaves the room. Hmmm.

The private room is near the bathroom, and I hear Lena in there for a few minutes with the water running and the toilet flushing a couple of times. Then she returns, drops her pants and starts in on the BBBJ again while I slip her panties off and play with her ass and fur burger.

As Lena's pussy gets soaked, in one quick move she climbs on top of me, grabs my southern soldier and shoves him on in. Any concern I might normally have had at that time about doing it BB was fully mitigated by the previously consumed cocktails. Now this is where it gets amusing.

Lena is making some crazy "I'm being fucked so good" faces with her eyes alternating between wide open and tightly shut, and her mouth is agape while gasping and muttering incomprehensible words. Got to say that it feels great being unencumbered by a raincoat, so the fact that she's not a looker isn't bothering me. Although she has limited English, some of her soft muttering soon becomes identifiable as, "I love you, I love you, I love you. " Now this is weird, but in a way it's good because I am almost ready to pop, and hearing this diverts my attention and slows me down.

Even though her moaning "I love you" repeatedly is a little distracting, she is clearly enjoying herself, and so am I. So I flip her over for mish and more DFK, then get up in the push-up position to jackhammer my way into CIP.

At this point, Lena is clenching my butt cheeks, not letting me go, so I just stay inside her and we just make out. Later, after I soften up and slip out, she wants to cuddle. What the hell, go with the flow.

Here we are lying on our sides, face-to-face, with my hand on her ass and her hand cupping my balls, and before I know it, we both doze off. It's probably not more than a few minutes before I awaken to her softly snoring, which is crazy because she sounds just like my SO when she's in a deep slumber.

So I start lightly fingering her starfish to wake her back up, and before you know she's back at more BBBJ -- getting me hard enough for round two. The problem is, that little nap we had after my explosive pop, coupled with the lingering effects of the booze, makes a second pop out of the realm at this time.

But because she is wet, I am able to plunge away with only a semi-bone, but then junior loses interest and I pull out. However, Lena is relentless. "You drink, right? She asks after kissing me again. I confessed and she scolds "No drink next time, more fun okay?" I say sure and then climb on top of her face 69 style and have her lick my balls and taint while I play with, and lick, her little man in the boat.

Then, after one more round of humping without popping, I figure enough is enough and it is time to bounce. Lena brings mop-up towels and uses them to do a thorough cleaning of Mr. Happy. While I'm dressing, she kisses me more and says "You come back soon and ask for me, Lena, okay. " At least she didn't say "I love you again. ".

On a more-than-amusing side note, as Lena is toweling me up, I notice that the quilt we had been humping on is emblazoned with an large graphic of Mother Mary holding Baby Jesus. Right on the cum zone.

Knowing I was heading home to my SO, and that my session with Lena was so sweaty and juicy, I stopped by the gym to shower first. When I got home, SO was in an apologetic mood, which would normally lead to make-up sex. Fortunately, though, she had started her period, which will give me some breathing room for a few days.

Not sure whether or not I'll head back to see Lena or her friends again, but if I do, it would be after my SO leaves town again. Just a bit too risky sharing all those bodily fluids, despite the thrill ride.

Spud666
03-14-16, 20:27
I normally curtail my FS activities when my SO, who frequently travels on business, is in town. We typically have sex a couple times per week, so if I were to ever pick up a bug from my AMP exploits, I would be able to treat it while she was gone. But I broke my rules on Saturday after SO and I had a fight.

I took off to spend the day by myself with no set plans in mind. But after having lunch and a few drinks, I thought it was high time to finally experience fish & chips. Honestly, after having read so much about it, I hadn't previously been interested in going there since the providers are older than I like -- but the mid-day booze buzz changed my optics.

Once there, I walk in, hand mama $40 and ask for Anna, but I am told Anna is busy. Mama then takes me into the big room to choose Mimi or Lena. It's like walking into a movie theatre that's so dark you can't see who is sitting in the seats, but my eyes adjust enough to see a shorter haired girl sitting on one of the massage tables by the wall, and a longer haired girl sleeping on the bed next to her.

Although I still couldn't see very well, something about the longer haired sleeping girl appealed to me, and I later learned she was Lena. Mama escorted me to a private room in back, with the curtain not fully extending to the floor. I quickly stripped, sat on the edge of the bed.

When Lena walks in, junior and I stand up to greet her, and she immediately starts DFK. Well okay then. Then she has me lay down, and after about 30 seconds of BBBJ, she comes up for air, looks into my eyes and says, "Condom"? Not functioning will 100% mental clarity, I wasn't sure whether she was asking me if I brought one, or if she was asking if she should get one. I say no, and she smiles and leaves the room. Hmmm.

The private room is near the bathroom, and I hear Lena in there for a few minutes with the water running and the toilet flushing a couple of times. Then she returns, drops her pants and starts in on the BBBJ again while I slip her panties off and play with her ass and fur burger.

As Lena's pussy gets soaked, in one quick move she climbs on top of me, grabs my southern soldier and shoves him on in. Any concern I might normally have had at that time about doing it BB was fully mitigated by the previously consumed cocktails. Now this is where it gets amusing.

Lena is making some crazy "I'm being fucked so good" faces with her eyes alternating between wide open and tightly shut, and her mouth is agape while gasping and muttering incomprehensible words. Got to say that it feels great being unencumbered by a raincoat, so the fact that she's not a looker isn't bothering me. Although she has limited English, some of her soft muttering soon becomes identifiable as, "I love you, I love you, I love you. " Now this is weird, but in a way it's good because I am almost ready to pop, and hearing this diverts my attention and slows me down.

Even though her moaning "I love you" repeatedly is a little distracting, she is clearly enjoying herself, and so am I. So I flip her over for mish and more DFK, then get up in the push-up position to jackhammer my way into CIP.

At this point, Lena is clenching my butt cheeks, not letting me go, so I just stay inside her and we just make out. Later, after I soften up and slip out, she wants to cuddle. What the hell, go with the flow.

Here we are lying on our sides, face-to-face, with my hand on her ass and her hand cupping my balls, and before I know it, we both doze off. It's probably not more than a few minutes before I awaken to her softly snoring, which is crazy because she sounds just like my SO when she's in a deep slumber.

So I start lightly fingering her starfish to wake her back up, and before you know she's back at more BBBJ -- getting me hard enough for round two. The problem is, that little nap we had after my explosive pop, coupled with the lingering effects of the booze, makes a second pop out of the realm at this time.

But because she is wet, I am able to plunge away with only a semi-bone, but then junior loses interest and I pull out. However, Lena is relentless. "You drink, right? She asks after kissing me again. I confessed and she scolds "No drink next time, more fun okay?" I say sure and then climb on top of her face 69 style and have her lick my balls and taint while I play with, and lick, her little man in the boat.

Then, after one more round of humping without popping, I figure enough is enough and it is time to bounce. Lena brings mop-up towels and uses them to do a thorough cleaning of Mr. Happy. While I'm dressing, she kisses me more and says "You come back soon and ask for me, Lena, okay. " At least she didn't say "I love you again. ".

On a more-than-amusing side note, as Lena is toweling me up, I notice that the quilt we had been humping on is emblazoned with an large graphic of Mother Mary holding Baby Jesus. Right on the cum zone.

Knowing I was heading home to my SO, and that my session with Lena was so sweaty and juicy, I stopped by the gym to shower first. When I got home, SO was in an apologetic mood, which would normally lead to make-up sex. Fortunately, though, she had started her period, which will give me some breathing room for a few days.

Not sure whether or not I'll head back to see Lena or her friends again, but if I do, it would be after my SO leaves town again. Just a bit too risky sharing all those bodily fluids, despite the thrill ride.Wow, great review!

Rocco D
03-14-16, 22:17
Seriously, that is the best post I have ever seen. I just had to give it up. Holy smokes.

Not sure whether or not I'll head back to see Lena or her friends again, but if I do, it would be after my SO leaves town again. Just a bit too risky sharing all those bodily fluids, despite the thrill ride.

Rocco D
03-14-16, 22:22
Dude, that old broad is mean. Plus she has fake hair, teeth and probably weighs 45 lbs. She scares me. If you see her, put a good thumping and she might just evaporate into thin air. I just saw a post saying she was on the menu. I'd been there many times and never had her offer.

You had mammasan?! I'd love to tap her! Are we talking about the same woman?

Slender, short hair, real kickin' teeth that look like buck-tooth Betty? She is usually dressed up with heels on.

I'd pay up for her.

Jbjb1983
03-15-16, 02:49
Been to the HE place upstairs has nice looking girls but no FS yet. Anyways saw a unusual ad in BP about bare pussy rubbing and cream pie and squirting in her mouth. I texted the phone number and got an address, it was a familiar place. Medical building I been to before but this place was on the first floor. Decided to try it out. I asked what's rates. She said 40 half 60 hr. And bring tip. Two girls named Chloe and cici were behind the counter. Chloe was nice hot young girl I wanted to see but I got cici. She has some big fake tits and face, but a nice ass. Asked for enhance fee and waited. There was too many guys waiting for just two girls. Had 4 in front of me. I was about to leave than everyone left because it was taking to long. Cici asked for $50 for tip. That's 50 more than I normally pay oh well. She lubbed up her pussy and started to rub my bare cock. Felt good and she had these huge tits but a bit mechanical. Wished I got Chloe she looks younger. After a while I almost lost it, I had to make her stop. She puts the cover on and I go on top. She is pretty tight and I explode not long after. I'll share phone with who ever wants since this place is only open when their ad is up and cici told me to text to see if they are open.

BrockLanderz
03-15-16, 11:40
Dude, that old broad is mean. Plus she has fake hair, teeth and probably weighs 45 lbs. She scares me. If you see her, put a good thumping and she might just evaporate into thin air. I just saw a post saying she was on the menu. I'd been there many times and never had her offer.Yup, she isn't much to look at and she IS mean! That alone makes me want to pound on her.

She once gave me a hard time (no pun intended) about only getting 1/2 hr whereas I paid for a full hour.

TouchMeHere
03-15-16, 19:12
I'm probably not the only one who reads all of Sticker's posts. Thanks for the intel.

Hornilius69
03-17-16, 01:43
Stopped by the famous Pescado and Tortilla for some body rub. I wanted to see what Lena or Anna looks like.

I paid my half hour fee and mamasan gave me Lena. The place was so dark like a movie theater. Mamasan lead me into the room near the bathroom and told me to wait there.

Then Lena entered and she told me to get undress. I laid on the back and Lena started to apply some oil on my body. She started with a nice and slow massage on my arm then move down to my leg.

Next, I flipped over and had her walked my back. It felt real good. I was satisfied with the massage. Lena looks like in her 50's with thick heavy makeup.

I didn't expect to get any extra beside the body massage, but I did get a hand job.

I end up tipping her. 40 for the massage and hand job. I might come back again for the massage and hopefully get some one else.

Wally Wally
03-17-16, 08:38
Yes the boy that works the front sometimes is useless. Yes Lena totally gets into what she does and wants to F and suck all day. If you paid for 2 hours you would get 2 hours of constant sex.

Went to 5 star on Edinger near 3 mile park. Girls are spoting nylons again since there were too many reviews online about sex. I got Niny again. You say it "way-way" in Chinese. She's older but thin. Nice body. Some reason she treats me very good.

She will doany massage you want. Plus if she likes you and you get to rub her a bit she will get crazy turned on too.

I went to SH across from bolsa mall again too. 2 times in a week. I got some text that they got new young girls which is half true. The 2 girls I tried were ok. Nothing special. I did see one nice and young walking around in loose shorts. They told me she's always busy. Wonder why. Can't recommend anyone there yet but trying. Use to be a great place.

City Slicker
03-18-16, 11:59
This place have been reviewed a few times and some even have good things to report. I've been here like 5 times but have come up empty everytime. However the massage is good and cheap so I keep going. A couple of times, they would graze or touch Jr but that is about all. Even after the filp they would massage me completely nude but again. No dice. I've had cici, yo yo etc. Please help a bro if you have a provider there that does both!

Cityslicker.

Wally Wally
03-19-16, 10:35
This place have been reviewed a few times and some even have good things to report. I've been here like 5 times but have come up empty everytime. However the massage is good and cheap so I keep going. A couple of times, they would graze or touch Jr but that is about all. Even after the filp they would massage me completely nude but again. No dice. I've had cici, yo yo etc. Please help a bro if you have a provider there that does both!

Cityslicker.No one there has done more then massage for me. I do like 2 of them cause they look good. Not enough to recommend for anything. Go to 5 star on edinger neear mile square park. Weirdly dressed ladies that do a super massage a good finish. 30 bucks too.

Bangkok Bob
03-19-16, 13:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Crack Baby
03-19-16, 23:58
Just for the hell of it I gave Eden Spa in CM another shot. Years ago they were strictly legit. Then they had new owners and things loosened up a bit. However, they were mostly older Chinese ladies. Had some good luck with one of them (clothes off toward the end). And one time I got a younger girl who allowed a lot of roaming but clothes stayed on. Today I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting an older masseuse. But I got this really cute, younger Korean girl. Massage was OK. She liked playing around the rear end. She was wearing tights and allowed some roaming but clothes stayed on. Decent HE and she had a really nice attitude. As I left, I saw what may have been the Mamasan. Slightly older Korean but attractive as well. So maybe this place has indeed changed hands again and is now mostly Korean and not Chinese.

Also checked out 5 Star near Mile Square Park. Initially got a foot massage. They put me in a room where they sleep so I knew a HE was out of the picture. But for the price, it was worth it. Think she spent an hour. The masseuse was heavy set and not very attractive. But there was this really hot masseuse laying on the bed nearby. When my masseuse left for the hot towels I was tempted to ask her if she would be up for a full massage but I played it low key. The following week I went again and got a full massage. The rooms only have drape curtains. Different girl, but still on the heavier side. Massage was OK and I got a HE. The mamasan now recognizes me so I may return.

Finally, I've been going to Kim's spa on occasion. Got this really attractive Korean girl as well. Decent massage but she said she doesn't give HE's to her first timers. Alas she relented and I got my HE. Got her another time initially, however early on during the massage she walked out and this older, heavier girl came in. I should have bolted but I stuck it out. She was pretty good about it though. Some roaming and gave me a HE. I only got Eve once. She's always at the front. I wish I could get her more often. Really attractive to her petite little body. However, I keep getting this other girl. She's heavier but gives a really good massage and I've got her clothes off on a few occasions.

TonyAndolleni
03-20-16, 01:14
Experienced the same thing. Nothing more. But in the end its a good massage by a cute young asian chick. Can't really go wrong.

Anyone with experience beyond that. Can you name the therapist who can help?

Cityslicker.

Agent6969
03-20-16, 04:44
Seen LE watching F & C last night.

Rocco D
03-20-16, 09:04
Maybe not the same 6 Star? 6 Star is not on Bolsa but just a few blocks South right next to the Asian mall on Moran. I've been there many times, there is no cute young girls there ever, they are all old aunties. They are nice and give good foot massages and are not often crowded as the reason I continue to go, but Wally Wally is right, 5 Star down the road is better for beyond legit action, both financially and mileage.

Experienced the same thing. Nothing more. But in the end its a good massage by a cute young asian chick. Can't really go wrong.

Anyone with experience beyond that. Can you name the therapist who can help?

Import
03-20-16, 14:35
Happy Face foot and body on Moran St, around the corner from Asian Garden Mall, cheap dirty place with fat old ladies. Typical Westminster dive.

Five Star on Edinger accross from mile sq park, cheap dirty place with fat old ladies. Old manager lady at the front counter is like 60 years old and her hair is falling out, LOL. Pretty gross. Lots of old grandmas here. Typical Santa Ana dive.

Five star on Brookhurst, cheap clean place with mix of fat and skinny old ladies, and occasionally maybe one woman around 36 or 37. YMMV. Good massage.

Six Star on Bolsa, cheap clean place, some girls are a little younger and better looking. YMMV. Not a jack shack. Good massage. They also opened a new location on the west side of the city, near or on Springdale.

OldAsiaHand
03-20-16, 14:36
I went by this building last week to check it out. I counted 5-6 places including one new place and the 2 places on the second floor. There was a Latina in one place and the rest Chinese providers. All the rates are thesame; . 40 HH, . 60 HR. Most of the talent were MILFs in their 40's but there were a couple of "younger ones" scattered about. Nothing under 30 that I saw.

I met one MMS in the parking lot and we hung out for awhile. She confirmed that the standard rate for FS in the building is $ only.

OAH.

Went to Rose Spa on Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa today. There's three or four massage places. Rose is all the way behind the building and around the corner facing away from Fair. There's signs to point the way.

Mimi met me at the door, took. 6 cash for an hour massage, showed me to my room, and let me get comfortable.

Mimi is very cute and has very small A cups. A little taller than your average Asian girl, but I'm pretty tall myself so I was okay with it.

She massaged me fully for several minutes before playing with the boys a little to give me an idea of what was next.

After the flip, she asked me very quietly if I wanted FS. It was an additional $. 6 for FS. I didn't bring enough cash so I split the payment on a card.

She came back after running it and started with CBJ. Then it was CG, mish, doggy, then I finished in more mish.

Afterwards, I took the offer for a shower and I was on my way.

I'm not too happy about having to spend $$. 2 when most of what I've read about places made me think it would be more like $, but the service was really good and Mimi was hot and into it so I just went with it. Probably better than anyone I've ever tried on BP.

Are there any other places in Costa Mesa offering FS with less overall damage?

Rocco D
03-20-16, 18:37
Maybe I misspoke, seems Happy Face is on Moran, although weird thing is that I have a business card front Yat place says G it's called 6 Star as the reason I've been calling it that. Hmmm.

Happy Face foot and body on Moran St, around the corner from Asian Garden Mall, cheap dirty place with fat old ladies. Typical Westminster dive.

Five Star on Edinger accross from mile sq park, cheap dirty place with fat old ladies. Old manager lady at the front counter is like 60 years old and her hair is falling out, LOL. Pretty gross. Lots of old grandmas here. Typical Santa Ana dive.

Five star on Brookhurst, cheap clean place with mix of fat and skinny old ladies, and occasionally maybe one woman around 36 or 37. YMMV. Good massage.

Six Star on Bolsa, cheap clean place, some girls are a little younger and better looking. YMMV. Not a jack shack. Good massage. They also opened a new location on the west side of the city, near or on Springdale.

Nomoreheroes
03-21-16, 21:24
Sounds like I overpaid, then.

Do you know which place that MMS worked for? I'm down to try again if FS is only $.

I went by this building last week to check it out. I counted 5-6 places including one new place and the 2 places on the second floor. There was a Latina in one place and the rest Chinese providers. All the rates are thesame; . 40 HH, . 60 HR. Most of the talent were MILFs in their 40's but there were a couple of "younger ones" scattered about. Nothing under 30 that I saw.

I met one MMS in the parking lot and we hung out for awhile. She confirmed that the standard rate for FS in the building is $ only.

OAH.

Hornilius69
03-22-16, 01:33
I stopped by the Skin Care on Bolsa for some massage. There were better looking girls than the Pescado place.

The price is higher for a reason. I don't like Viet girl because they wanted to charge extra for this and that.

JollyPk69
03-22-16, 05:31
Went to F&C for the first time today. Lady asked me "Hot stone or no?" I said no and she said it was. 18. I ended up getting a legit 1 hour massage from a dude. It was good so I tipped him. 7. Once I got home I called the place and ask for the price. Lady said. 18 and I said "I came earlier and paid. 18, I don't want. 18 I want. 40" I then asked her for the line up and she said Mimi and Lina only. I said Lina is fine. I came back later that night and the lady immediately recognizes me from before. Saw Lina. She was chubby and not much of a looker. We went inside a semi private room with a curtain door. Told me to take everything off. She started with a 10 minute back massage then asked me to turn over. She immediately grabbed my nut sack and mumbled something to me. Couldn't understand her so I just nod yes. She went out then came back with wipes to clean Jr. As she was cleaning Jr I went straight for her saggy cleavage and squeezed it. She slid her top up and exposed her nipples for me to play with. She gave me a BBBJ for about 5 minutes then asked me "condom?" I nod yes and thought she was going to bring one for me. Instead she tells me to go get it because she doesn't have any. Okay fine. I've never done bb before and was curious so I said no condom and she took off her panties. She got on top CG style and got my Jr inside her hairy kitty. She was wet and tight. At that instant my mind cleared up and I was like oh shit shouldn't have done that. Since it is already in, I forced myself to CIP in under 2 minutes so I can take it out and be done. Gave her a creampie and she wiped her kitty dry. She told me to bring a condom next time. After this she wanted to sleep and cuddle next to me for about 15 minutes. So we did and throughout our cuddle she cupped her hand over Jr and whispered "I love you" and "remember call me" inside my ear. I got kind of creeped out. Don't think I'll be coming back. Thankfully she didn't try to DFK me like she did from what I've been reading.

Tipped her. 50. She puts it inside her pocket without looking.

Wally Wally
03-22-16, 08:22
Oasis, been back again. Just because I like skirts and the one lady always wears a dress. They are good there since they cough up a BJ for a decent price. Anyone seen more skirts around? I like the legs in skirts always makes it funner. If you seen a new one anywhere let it up.

Sound7
03-22-16, 14:32
Westminister Avenue FM & BM:

Minimum tip being defined $5 for foot massage at some loacation, the rush to convert to traditional body massage with three quarter curtain is the new push. Some stall are just foot longer on the perimeter than a standard burial box. Some of the equipement and sanitary practice needs to be upgraded at some locations.

The tip is a blind negoiation to what will be acceptable to the Massage Therapy practioner and willing to accept next appointment. Most cases the five ($5) will not do for a return request. I have seen in rare case Mamasan talk to client about not tipping and ask "How was the massage?

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in addition to foot massage and body massage at some locations.

Westminister Avenue between 405 fwy and east (Habor):

Hh rate is available on the west side and Mid 25 & up.

Fully body hour is 30 & up.

Foot Massage 10 & up, 10 with pre multi purchase massage card, if available.

Hornilius69
03-22-16, 14:38
I saw a hot smokin Korean chick working at the counter of Lavender.

I was short in time but might try it again next time.

Plastique
03-22-16, 14:40
Oasis, been back again. Just because I like skirts and the one lady always wears a dress. They are good there since they cough up a BJ for a decent price. Anyone seen more skirts around? I like the legs in skirts always makes it funner. If you seen a new one anywhere let it up.Skirts interest me as well. Never heard of this place. Can you PM me the address?

OldAsiaHand
03-23-16, 00:54
Sounds like I overpaid, then.

Do you know which place that MMS worked for? I'm down to try again if FS is only $.Actually, I did not ask which shop she was associated with. I was more interested to develop some freebie action with her. I am hoping to swing by again and take her to lunch this week. I will ask her for a card.

OAH.

DatFullService
03-23-16, 04:52
Went to Rose Spa on Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa today.

Are there any other places in Costa Mesa offering FS with less overall damage?Costa Mesa is rich man town. Take a small drive to Stockton. Covers are usually. 4 and $ gets you the whole 9 yards. Some places are well-established so the MPs charge premium prices of additional 4-6.

Wally Wally, I am also a big skirt fan. If you could throw some info at me, I'd appreciate it.

LoveTheOC
03-23-16, 20:41
That's more than a little drive from Orange County. You sure that's what you meant?

Costa Mesa is rich man town. Take a small drive to Stockton. Covers are usually. 4 and $ gets you the whole 9 yards. Some places are well-established so the MPs charge premium prices of additional 4-6.

Wally Wally, I am also a big skirt fan. If you could throw some info at me, I'd appreciate it.

Quinby1
03-23-16, 20:49
I stopped by the Skin Care on Bolsa for some massage. There were better looking girls than the Pescado place.

The price is higher for a reason. I don't like Viet girl because they wanted to charge extra for this and that.Isn't this place called Natural massage now? This is a Viet place, is it not?

Caribe
03-23-16, 21:28
Costa Mesa is rich man town. Take a small drive to Stockton. Covers are usually. 4 and $ gets you the whole 9 yards. Some places are well-established so the MPs charge premium prices of additional 4-6.

Wally Wally, I am also a big skirt fan. If you could throw some info at me, I'd appreciate it.Wait, are you talking about Stockton, CA? Stockton, 352 miles north of Costa Mesa, is the armpit of California.

Qeast
03-23-16, 23:41
These is a big difference between the one, versus the other (geographically).

Qeast
03-24-16, 00:15
Recently, all the "talk" has been about FnC. I tried it last year. I won't try it again. I feel like it verged on a third world experience.

Once upon a time, in Irvine, there were a bunch of well-run KAMPs. Shower available on the premises; 0.5 to the house; 1.0 tip; never an upfront ask for the tip; never a haggle; good looking RAs. But those days are gone.

I tried some VAMPs, but they didn't have showers; the facilities were rough; it was usually just RnT; but if FS was available, there was a lot of haggling, and a pouty mood if the RA didn't get what they wanted. GD was good--until they closed. CC is there--but they don't have showers. (The reason I seem to be hung up on showers is because if you can't clean up, neither can the ladies. As a result, they have a lot of rules.).

Not wanting to waste money, I've gotten my massages in the SGV for the past two years. But it is a drive.

So ... Are there any well run AMPs left in OC? PM if you prefer. I'll share if there is something to share.

Thanks.

Hornilius69
03-24-16, 01:23
Are there any well run AMPs left in OC? PM if you prefer. I'll share if there is something to share.

Thanks.Try the AMP next door, "United Chiro". I heard there are some Viet that might offer extra.

Jbjb1983
03-24-16, 19:14
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.

SlickAzn5
03-24-16, 19:46
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.Got anymore details? It seems kinda sketchy to post Service acronyms on there. What was the damage? The talent?

Fe Maiden
03-24-16, 20:07
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.Could you PM where and damages please?

Zqfmgb
03-24-16, 20:13
Could you PM where and damages please?Same. Much appreciated.

Chogori
03-24-16, 20:36
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.That looks like the ad the Bedazzled girls put up when they had a place on Bristol in SA. The ad came down really fast and they were closed pretty quickly.

DatFullService
03-24-16, 20:59
Oh christ. STANTON. I guess it was a late night for me.

I'll be hard pressed to find one with showers, decent looking MP, and reasonable prices. Like the business quote goes: "choose two". I choose the latter two myself.

WoodYee
03-24-16, 21:03
Was in the area and decided to try out Charming. It's interesting it's right next door to Passion but the signs all make it look like they're the same business. Anyhow I went in and there was an young asian PPS collecting money. Asked how much time I wanted and I said an hour. He took my. 60 for the hour and then handed me back. 20 and said that if I wanted an hour I should negotiate with the masseuse later. Weird but ok I figure if it sucked I could bail. Went in and took my clothes off, face down, the normal routine. A few minutes later a late 30's vietnamese woman comes in. Pretty friendly and makes small talk. She goes right for my back and dumps on a bunch of oil. Massage started off pretty good but she was moving around from my shoulders to back to legs pretty quick. About 5 minutes in she goes and gets a hot towel and wipes me off. She then asks me to flip so I oblige. On the flip she does some arm massage and hand massage with some finger snapping then moves to my chest. She then goes straight for the goods and starts yanking away. I wasn't primed enough yet so I actually had to get into it a bit. After about 5-8 mins of the robotic jack I kind of force myself to unload. I've been to some other MP's where it started this way and they get you off early and then go back to massaging. Unfortunately that wasn't the case here. She asks if I wanted water then left. I felt I had to tip something so I tossed her. 35. Probably won't repeat at this place but then does anyone have any information about the place next door. Was wondering if there was a decoy side and a side with more fun. Just a thought / wish.

-Woodyee.

SevenSixZero
03-25-16, 02:58
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.This ad is legit? It seems sketchy but you said you had a good time! Can you give more details like others have suggested? Thanks man.

Wally Wally
03-25-16, 10:33
Been hitting this place off and on. Use to go here a lot but the nice ones all left after it was flooded my pervy fat white guys trying to get wanked for free. The first 2 times last month I got a very young girl. She was great at massage. Over the clothes was ok. She teased a bit but not enough to make you moan. Both times after the flip she rubbed all around it looking at it and watching it wiggle. 2nd time was when I rubbed her soft enough that she got a little horny so she rubbed up and down the goods without grabbing it. Was good enough for how cheap it is. Next 2 times I got a different young cutie that was loads of fun and giggles. Let me touch over the clothes. Would spread her legs so my hand could get in there then clamp her thighs to trapped my hand. She thought it was fun I guess. On flip she massage my balls like a pro. She would move her face 1 inch from my junk and make small slurping sounds and giggle. Her finish is odd since she will only touch the tip and rub it with her fingers without grabbing it. I think they had a classs on how not to grab your cock or something. I will go back a few more times since I saw other nice youngs ones there now too.

BoardWalker
03-25-16, 11:28
Been hitting this place off and on. Use to go here a lot but the nice ones all left after it was flooded my pervy fat white guys trying to get wanked for free. The first 2 times last month I got a very young girl. She was great at massage. Over the clothes was ok. She teased a bit but not enough to make you moan. Both times after the flip she rubbed all around it looking at it and watching it wiggle. 2nd time was when I rubbed her soft enough that she got a little horny so she rubbed up and down the goods without grabbing it. Was good enough for how cheap it is. Next 2 times I got a different young cutie that was loads of fun and giggles. Let me touch over the clothes. Would spread her legs so my hand could get in there then clamp her thighs to trapped my hand. She thought it was fun I guess. On flip she massage my balls like a pro. She would move her face 1 inch from my junk and make small slurping sounds and giggle. Her finish is odd since she will only touch the tip and rub it with her fingers without grabbing it. I think they had a classs on how not to grab your cock or something. I will go back a few more times since I saw other nice youngs ones there now too.Sounds like Bugsoda.

PaperTiger24
03-25-16, 15:22
So this is the ad I saw on backpage a couple weeks ago I was able to save it before it is taken down again. I had a good time.It's 111. Good time, HIGH prices.

JayTee2468
03-25-16, 21:51
First timer here. Wanting to know the spots to hit up in the SA area. Pm with some spots. Would appreciate it.

Fistfirst
03-25-16, 22:06
Is that D111?

It's 111. Good time, HIGH prices.

PaperTiger24
03-26-16, 17:09
Is that D111?Don't know about the the but it's fairview and Warner.

PaperTiger24
03-26-16, 17:11
That looks like the ad the Bedazzled girls put up when they had a place on Bristol in SA. The ad came down really fast and they were closed pretty quickly.Think you're right. The young Asian at 111 is the same girl that I saw at Bristol.

Fistfirst
03-27-16, 10:52
Thanks. Sounds like the UTR downstairs place mentioned earlier this month, the one the girls upstairs, who run a "legit" Are&T, were complaining about.

Don't know about the the but it's fairview and Warner.

Import
03-27-16, 13:48
Once upon a time, in Irvine, there were a bunch of well-run KAMPs. Shower available on the premises; 0.5 to the house; 1.0 tip; never an upfront ask for the tip; never a haggle; good looking RAs. But those days are gone.

So ... Are there any well run AMPs left in OC?.Nah, it's not like that anymore. Those spots, the Korean places, back around 2010-2011. They were all busted. Those people aren't gonna chance it again. They straight up left. Irvine and all the OC. Didn't even say goodbye.

Nobody new wants to come here. Not Korean people. They know what's up. Irvine and OC are toxic. They ain't coming here.

The good spots are gone, like home prices from 2010 are gone. Guys that missed out, they missed out.

Now you got the Viet places. Viet places try to sell you 600 square foot, 1-Bedroom / 1-Bath condos from the low $1,000,000's. It's crazy, I know. And those Chinese places. Now they're still selling 3-Bedroom / 2-Bath residences for $429,000. But those places are almost 60 years old. And dude, they are not looking good at all!! LOL.

La Grange
03-27-16, 19:40
This is my second time at F&see and a big gap from having seen Anna. I was drawn back by the tail of Lena doing Greek.

My story is like others. The young kid is minding the deck and speaks "Sir" in perfect English and that's it. He has to get.

Mamasan on the phone and she asks if I called. Nope, I am a walking for Lena, but I've been there before. . 40 for hour.

I say isn't it. 35 and she says yes for small curtain room, which barely fits around the massage table.

I upgrade to the little room with cloth door. Lena greets me saying I sleep for 15 minutes. The front desk boy says sleep.

And covers me up in a blanket over my clothes. Weird. Maybe better than hanging out in the lobby.

Lena isn't sure if it is a straight message or not until I do a little groping and she gets the picture. She starts cleaning.

My hands and groin area off with a warm wash cloth, then notices I am already wearing a hat. I'm a bit paranoid about.

The BBBJ and thinking she will do a CBJ. Instead she climbs on CG and I don't press the issue. She has all her.

Clothes off except for her bra, which like from a suit of armor: hard metal cups. These hide small breasts; nice all.

The same. Up for DS greek and some struggle to get started. I brought my own KY to help and she freaked a little.

She also jumps a bit just touching her taco. She does the "I love you" like others have reported as I pound away.

We bounce around between DS, DS greek and mish. Eventually back to CG and she gets me. I have no idea how.

Much more time I have on the clock. We do the spooning cuddle thing. I grew impatient and left. I gave. 6. She.

Is better looking than Anna and seems open to whatever you want. Still I am unsure I will return. Better to save my.

Money for FS with a young beauty or maybe the $. 2 nuru.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

JayTee2468
03-28-16, 02:07
Finally went to a nice spot young health. Was lead straight to a room then paid for my massage session and asked for Julia. Nice slim busty ebony an man was she good. Was told straight out tht this wasnt FS an I was fine with tht. Full nube b2 b massage an it was great. Then on the flip she started going right to work with a HJ to the finish and different positions. Got my full session an it was totally worth it. Still looking for more places tht offer a little more.

PaperTiger24
03-28-16, 15:41
Thanks. Sounds like the UTR downstairs place mentioned earlier this month, the one the girls upstairs, who run a "legit" Are&T, were complaining about.Yes sir that's the one.

BryCarr
03-28-16, 17:27
So, where to start. I was looking for a place late at night and saw that this place was still open and I remembered seeing an ad for this place on BP so I figured I'd try it. Big mistake.

First, getting in was simple and I paid the house fee and was shown the room which was ok. The massage then commenced and the masseuse (who was older than I expected but not a big deal) walked on my back which felt nice when she didn't dig her toes in.

Overall the massage was fine by AMP standards. Then when its time for the handjob she takes out a glove. This was a first for me. Didn't feel great to be honest, and that was coupled with the oil she poured on me which was a tad too hot.

But that's less important. Handjob itself was subpar (especially with the glove) so I finished, tipped, took my water and left. Not planning on going back.

ItsJay17
03-28-16, 18:38
Wooooww this place was great. Kind of sketch at first since all the arabs go there for the atm. Paid the. 35 go into the room and lay down. I wasnt done getting ready yet when she came in but I took everything off and stood in front of her and greeted her before I laid down to show her my intentions. She started with the massage and as she moved toward my head I reached around her back and grabbed her ass. She continued the massage and then told me to flip. On the flip she hinted at h. E I said yes. She said for. 6 she takes the tits out. I said no thanks but she allowed me to touch still. She got really into it, she hovered with her mouth over jr and had the absolute greatest dirty talk that got me going and popped sooner than I wanted. She cleaned me up after and gave me a water.

Massage was decent. Girl was a 7/10 looks. Huge knockers but they were natural. Let me play with them during h. E.

Said she does nuru as well. Does tit fk for $1. I tipped her. 4 tempted to do. 6 next time for tits out.

Good experience will be repeating. I could not remember her name but I stopped by on a Thursday night around 8.

Connaisseur
03-29-16, 13:47
Appreciating the offerings in South OC, I turned to one of my favorites again, Moulton Spa (former Sartori) in Aliso Viejo. Normally three girls take turns. Cindy runs the show, then there is Cathy (formerly at Valencia), and Summer.

Cindy and Cathy are my favorites, Cindy does a soft-touch massage that is second-to-known, and she knows how to touch things the right way. Once she gets to the teasing part, she uses a bit of oil for the backside, and at flip time, it usually doesn't take me long to pop.

Cathy, whom I haven't seen for a while due to scheduling conflicts, also does a wonderful soft massage. She also uses her feet, and lets you play with her see's once in a while. She used to be able do make me double-pop in 30 min.

Had Summer only once, she was ok.

Fees are standard for hh and 45 min, and I like to tip well, but within reason.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Ab813
03-29-16, 15:10
Decided to give it another try today after my good session with Amy last month. Reading all these reports of Lena taking trips to Greece, I was hoping to bust my Greek cherry. Alas, it was not to be. The girl al the counter basically repeated what I asked, "Lena or Amy?" Then Amy popped out from the corner wearing some tight ass leather pants and all was good. Walking back to the curtained room, I passed cots with 3 people sleeping, one of them a dude. I must have been first customer of the day as they were all rubbing the sleep out of their eyes. Anyway Amy recognized me and we were off to the races. She started off with a kiss, then started sensually kissing my neck. This woke up Jr real quick, which she noticed with squeals of delight. As I rubbed her slit OTC she went right down for BBBJ. It was even better than last time, and she toyed with me enough to where I lasted 15 minutes. She doesn't try to cause the eruption ASAP like most chicks. I had brought a cover with me just in case, but it was not needed as FS wasn't offered, which was OK by me, this lady has a Hoover of a mouth. So we finished off the hour with a nice back massage after a microwaved hot towel cleanup for jr, her arms sliding up and down my back along the oil. Both visits have gone at least the full 60 minutes, no shortchanging the time like most places. It is hard to find service like this at prices like this, enjoy fellow mongers while it lasts. Just like last time, no mention of tip at all, just left the 45 on the table just like last time and she was happy.

George1950
03-29-16, 20:56
Was in the area last Tuesday and dropped by the Foot place without calling. Big mistake. No Amy nor Mimi, and Lena was busy. Should have left. Got Lulu in one of the rooms. This gal must have been receiving little or no tips for terrible service. She insisted on tip up front. Kept telling her I tip after. She finally brought my pants to me. Well I dug out 40 and she looked at it with disdain. Without knowing her service no way I was going higher. She finally said okay and took the 40 and tossed it on the little table. No problem groping and feeding on her tits but her HJ technique was terrible. Too fast to feel good. Got her to slow down a bit but still not sensual. Pulled down her pants and started rubbing the vag. Tried to indicate BJ or FS but she was having none of that. Finally got my whole thumb into her vag and she doesn't get very wet. Very tight vag so if you are able to get her to give it up and use some oil it would be a snug ride. Finally blew and she kept going for a long time to get every drop out. Attitude really sucks but I think she has been stiffed by guys expecting good service and ending up with her. Avoid!

Hornilius69
03-30-16, 05:21
Stopped by the Pescado place before lunch time and got Amy. I paid my hour rate and got the room in the far back.

I undress and laid on the table. Amy walks in and tell me to flip over. She putted some oil on my back then proceed with the massage.

After ten minutes of massaging, I flipped over and my junior was fully erected. She whispered in my ear "You bring rubber".

I told her no. Then she undress and climbed on board for some ACG. It was scary going all in without the condom but too late.

I slow her down then flip her over for some deep penetration. I entered mish then start pounding for couple minutes.

I couldn't take it anymore and gave a huge creampie. I cleaned up with some wipes and tip her 80.

I drove home and shower right away.

Sound7
03-30-16, 12:22
F & S is crowded . Anyone know why the Mexican market closed or how long since being closed? No sign

AlexRodriguez
03-30-16, 15:20
Appreciating the offerings in South OC, I turned to one of my favorites again, Moulton Spa (former Sartori) in Aliso Viejo. Normally three girls take turns. Cindy runs the show, then there is Cathy (formerly at Valencia), and Summer.

Cindy and Cathy are my favorites, Cindy does a soft-touch massage that is second-to-known, and she knows how to touch things the right way. Once she gets to the teasing part, she uses a bit of oil for the backside, and at flip time, it usually doesn't take me long to pop.

Cathy, whom I haven't seen for a while due to scheduling conflicts, also does a wonderful soft massage. She also uses her feet, and lets you play with her see's once in a while. She used to be able do make me double-pop in 30 min.

Had Summer only once, she was ok.

Fees are standard for hh and 45 min, and I like to tip well, but within reason.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.I used to see an older, Korean gal down there whenever I would venture way down that way.

I can't remember her name, but she would do a great massage with bbbjtcim finish.

Is she still around?

George1950
03-30-16, 22:25
After the unsatisfying visit with Lulu last week I called MMS to make sure Mimi was there today. Got an appt and drove down. Mimi greets me at the counter and verifies that the 12:30 appt with her was mine. She says its cold in the back and that's why she's wearing a jacket. Don my birthday suit and she strips to her undies. Tries to put the red towel over us to warm up. Cudfle for a while and try to transfer some of my body heat to warm her up. Goes into her nice BLS and BJ. I'm thinking should I let her finish me cim but she strips and hops on cg and acg. Now I'm thinking should I do her mish? Inertia takes over and I let her take my nut doing all the work. She cuddles after that. Her mouth always fills with saliva doing BJ so she always stops and wipes her face with a towel so as not to leave excess saliva all over your crotch area. We cuddled the whole hour with her reawakening the snake several times. Just as the hour was up she finished me off cim. She spoke into her phone in Chinese and the app interpreted into English "I love being with you". How sweet. She is sincere too as she is more affectionate than most girlfriends I've had. She has a sense of humor too. She was patting my but with the palm of her hand to simulate the sounds of a massage and she joked "massage". LOL. I tip her well but not as much as at FS MPs with good lookers. She is not a spinner like Amy but has an average MILF body. My first choice there but Amy and Lena are good too.

OCDude714
03-30-16, 22:59
Can anyone private message me some more information about F and see?

I will share some information I have as well in return.

Thanks!

PappyDoo
03-31-16, 04:23
Lurker who just joined to offer a PSA. 440 upstairs, Two letters, starts with an A (I honestly can't recall). Average v-girl gave terribly uninspired handiwork and afterward straightened up the VERY SAME TOWEL where it all took place. Upon seeing a stunned half-naked man asking if it was the same towel, she replaced it. Some of these places are very sketchy and you just have to assume at some point you're laying in someone else's goo, but to see it with your own eyes is kind of shocking.

Be careful ya'll!

PotShot
03-31-16, 06:36
F & S is crowded . Anyone know why the Mexican market closed or how long since being closed? No signThe health department most likely shut them down. That place was nasty. I used to work as a health inspector back in the day and one visit there with a buddy awhile back in their food services restaurant area in the back I was thoroughly grossed out by their food handling techniques. Raw meat right next to cooked meat, rat turds and roach egg cases under the counter that I was digging out with the toe of my boot while in line. Needless to say I ordered nothing and split.

Connaisseur
03-31-16, 13:16
I used to see an older, Korean gal down there whenever I would venture way down that way.

I can't remember her name, but she would do a great massage with bbbjtcim finish.

Is she still around?I believe that was the old Sartori Spa. That one had an older Korean, as did the one in Laguna Niguel, next to what is now Whole Foods. Been there a few times some years ago.

A couple of places off Moulton in LH also provided decent entertainment, but I haven't ventured out that way lately.

Jon Jones
03-31-16, 13:52
I know this is only March but this must be a contender for the most useless post of 2016. No address and no name of the MP. (He couldn't look up the name before his post?

Lurker who just joined to offer a PSA. 440 upstairs, Two letters, starts with an A (I honestly can't recall). Average v-girl gave terribly uninspired handiwork and afterward straightened up the VERY SAME TOWEL where it all took place. Upon seeing a stunned half-naked man asking if it was the same towel, she replaced it. Some of these places are very sketchy and you just have to assume at some point you're laying in someone else's goo, but to see it with your own eyes is kind of shocking.

Be careful ya'll!

Hornilius69
03-31-16, 14:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The Tall Man
03-31-16, 15:24

Be careful ya'll!I sometimes have pondered, as I sit naked on the table, that if I would bring a black lite and shine it, forevermore that would be the last time I step foot in an MP!

But then I realize that a good portion of the goo stains are mine, LOL!

The Tall Man.

Sound7
03-31-16, 18:55
Could expanding demand for Taco why' put at risk for possible closure or change in management? Health or Building Safety action? Walk-in accepted regardless of appointment blocked time. A promised future make-up. Plenty of parking for taco clients, market is closed. Will this last? Will other taco shops in the area expand the menu? Good thing is the women traffic is increasing to the shop for the fitness taco. Will taco go out of style? Not likely!

Long live happiness.

The health department most likely shut them down. That place was nasty. I used to work as a health inspector back in the day and one visit there with a buddy awhile back in their food services restaurant area in the back I was thoroughly grossed out by their food handling techniques. Raw meat right next to cooked meat, rat turds and roach egg cases under the counter that I was digging out with the toe of my boot while in line. Needless to say I ordered nothing and split.

Sound7
03-31-16, 19:16
Newland:

Solid young providers. Facility change, offers body massage. Orientation?

Euclid:

Orientation in place.

Westminister:

Orientation in place.

Most places have multi visit orientation in place and some conduct same day orientation.

Info for the pm party.

FatSnake07
03-31-16, 21:21
I've been here in Palm Springs for four days now and haven't really opened up to the area until today I was getting gas beside this blonde that I wouldn't have figured in a million years, but anyways I spoke to her and she instantly gave me a vibe as to she didn't want to just swap number and text LOL we ended up back at her hotel where she calmly sits and starts to talk asking me what I was in to, me being a pretty plain guy she rubbed me soo soft playing with every inch that matters anyway while asking me what more can she do for me at this point I'm about to explode so I put the condum on and pounded her for about 7 minutes even though I exploded in the the condum after 2 because her body is soo firm and tight.

The donations where very reasonable for the service, better than the conversation I've had in the past here I'm going to see her again when she's back in town for sure.

I'll gladly share the info HMU.

Fatsnake07 gmail.

CudaMan
04-01-16, 01:17
Was in the area today so stopped in, got Lena BBBJ FS GFE Not a great looker but certainly enthusiastic. Stand up nipples.

Yep I would recommend.

PappyDoo
04-01-16, 03:18
I know this is only March but this must be a contender for the most useless post of 2016. No address and no name of the MP. (He couldn't look up the name before his post?Thanks for the vote of confidence. You're a senior member and you don't know where 440 is? I'm just an occasional lurker and I know. Anyway, forgive me for thinking is was common knowledge. 440 Fair in CM.

OCDude714
04-01-16, 03:39
Last night my brother was in town and he knows OC has a wide variety of AMP, so I had to show him a good time. Didn't have details of the famous F and see, so I settled for Lavender Spa which I found via BP. Paid. 4 to house and proceeded to a decent size room with door. Was informed 2 Latinas and 1 Asian. I like both flavors, so I did not care either way.

Shortly after being shown to the room Bianca came in. Went straight to hand gestures as to what I wanted and asked for. 16 Told her only have. 12, she agrees. YMMV on price, but I don't think it was going to get any cheaper for FS. Bianca has a pretty face, decent mom body (not fat, no belly, but not thin) and probably early 40's. She starts by lifting off dress (no panties, nice! And takes off bra. Attempts a massage of my chest and arms, but not enthusiastic and last all of 5 minutes. She puts on cover and proceeds with CBJ for about another 3+ minutes. Does CG for about 5 minutes and then asks if I want to switch. She lays down and go to Mish. Her lack of enthusiasm is a bit of a buzzkill, but she did know how to Kegel, so that was a plus. Finish, she cleans me up, and I get my bottle of water and leave.

My brother had Kimberly. She was shorter, a little thicker, younger Latina. He said FS not offered (but he did not ask!) so settled for a CBJ. He said she was very nice, personable, outgoing, liked to talk dirty and has an AMAZING ass. Set him back $ plus the. 4 to house.

Any questions PM me.

OCDude714
04-01-16, 04:26
I know this may not belong in the "massage Parlor Reports", but I want to make a PSA as a thank you to some of the senior members who replied to my post.

There is a phone app I recently downloaded called "whisper". It is really meant to anonymously share secrets, but is often used to hook up. Met two girls off of it already, no cost, but did take some time, energy, and about 1 reply to every 10 messages. I also met a girl off there who "wanted to be spoiled". Ended up meeting up with her after she sent handfuls of nudes. She was pretty rough, and was much bigger in person than in photos, but I was already at Starbucks, so figured I would check it out. After watching her chain smoke and having enough small talk to find out she lives with her mom in an apartment behind where we met up, I ask her if we could go to her place since no one was home. She said yes but she wants money. I ask how much and she say $. Tell her way too much and I was thinking more like. 4.

We go back and forth a little bit, but she agrees with. 4 To be honest, I did not know exactly what I was in for so I was not prepared with cash (she made it seem like we were meeting on a date almost). Went to bank, as I stood at the ATM I was about 5 seconds away from changing my mind, but figured I would be cautious and alert to my surroundings so I could get off and have a great story to share. Went to her apartment, and went to her room. She got naked right away as did I and I put Jr in front of her as she did BBBJ and I FIV. After about 5 minutes of sloppy BBBJ, grabbed a hat and went to vag. She is big, so wasn't able to get as deep as I like, and due to her obesity and chain smoking, she wheezes as I pound her. At this point, I am disgusted with myself, but already in. So have to finish. I ask if I can go greek, and she nods and says ok. No extra $ either. I told her I want to CIM and she says ok but no swallow. I do and she ends up swallowing any, must of got excited and thought it was creme bule. Laid there and talker to her for a little bit until I decide I want to go again. BBBJ stage to Greece, where I finish shortly after. I went home and hung my head in shame for a while, but then was able to laugh about it as I was telling a buddy who frequents AMP and BP and was amazed by 2 pops, going Greece, and CIM for. 4.

DutchTreat
04-01-16, 11:42
Good job! And nicely written report. I could almost hear her wheezing as I read about your conquest. I was worried that mom was going to show up and want a three way for an extra $20! LOL.

I have had zero success on the app, but then again, I over 55 years old and I am not very patient.

Once again, kudos!

Dutch.

I know this may not belong in the "massage Parlor Reports", but I want to make a PSA as a thank you to some of the senior members who replied to my post.

There is a phone app I recently downloaded called "whisper". It is really meant to anonymously share secrets, but is often used to hook up. Met two girls off of it already, no cost, but did take some time, energy, and about 1 reply to every 10 messages. I also met a girl off there who "wanted to be spoiled". Ended up meeting up with her after she sent handfuls of nudes. She was pretty rough, and was much bigger in person than in photos, but I was already at Starbucks, so figured I would check it out. After watching her chain smoke and having enough small talk to find out she lives with her mom in an apartment behind where we met up, I ask her if we could go to her place since no one was home. She said yes but she wants money. I ask how much and she say $. Tell her way too much and I was thinking more like. 4.

We go back and forth a little bit, but she agrees with. 4 To be honest, I did not know exactly what I was in for so I was not prepared with cash (she made it seem like we were meeting on a date almost). Went to bank, as I stood at the ATM I was about 5 seconds away from changing my mind, but figured I would be cautious and alert to my surroundings so I could get off and have a great story to share. Went to her apartment, and went to her room. She got naked right away as did I and I put Jr in front of her as she did BBBJ and I FIV. After about 5 minutes of sloppy BBBJ, grabbed a hat and went to vag. She is big, so wasn't able to get as deep as I like, and due to her obesity and chain smoking, she wheezes as I pound her. At this point, I am disgusted with myself, but already in. So have to finish. I ask if I can go greek, and she nods and says ok. No extra $ either. I told her I want to CIM and she says ok but no swallow. I do and she ends up swallowing any, must of got excited and thought it was creme bule. Laid there and talker to her for a little bit until I decide I want to go again. BBBJ stage to Greece, where I finish shortly after. I went home and hung my head in shame for a while, but then was able to laugh about it as I was telling a buddy who frequents AMP and BP and was amazed by 2 pops, going Greece, and CIM for. 4.

Jon Jones
04-01-16, 12:47
Sorry to be so blunt. Yes, I knew where 440 was but many would not. And last time I checked there were three AMPs on the second floor.

There's always a balancing between giving too much information and not enough. But the most important part of your post was the issue with the towels. LE doesn't care about how clean a place is. So, IMO, if your talking about issues not involving sex it's OK to give details.

Jon.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You're a senior member and you don't know where 440 is? I'm just an occasional lurker and I know. Anyway, forgive me for thinking is was common knowledge. 440 Fair in CM.

PaperTiger24
04-01-16, 15:41

We go back and forth a little bit, but she agrees with. 4 To be honest, I did not know exactly what I was in for so I was not prepared with cash (she made it seem like we were meeting on a date almost). Went to bank, as I stood at the ATM I was about 5 seconds away from changing my mind, but figured I would be cautious and alert to my surroundings so I could get off and have a great story to share. Went to her apartment, and went to her room. She got naked right away as did I and I put Jr in front of her as she did BBBJ and I FIV. After about 5 minutes of sloppy BBBJ, grabbed a hat and went to vag. She is big, so wasn't able to get as deep as I like, and due to her obesity and chain smoking, she wheezes as I pound her. At this point, I am disgusted with myself, but already in. So have to finish. I ask if I can go greek, and she nods and says ok. No extra $ either. I told her I want to CIM and she says ok but no swallow. I do and she ends up swallowing any, must of got excited and thought it was creme bule. Laid there and talker to her for a little bit until I decide I want to go again. BBBJ stage to Greece, where I finish shortly after. I went home and hung my head in shame for a while, but then was able to laugh about it as I was telling a buddy who frequents AMP and BP and was amazed by 2 pops, going Greece, and CIM for. 4.This chick from HB?

The Lamb
04-01-16, 16:20
Long time lurker and first time contributor. Way long time ago I found this page that is super interesting and provides lots of Intel into current market. I decided to throw something from me.

I was on search of my first experience in MP and went to LOTUS on brookhurst. It was like 20 minutes before closing time when I got there and the moment I got in there was 2 girls there that were not very attractive so I immediately passed. Entrance fee was as everywhere. 4.

I drove to Stanton area and ended up in Temptation. The girl at front (or really in the small window / counter) was super cute and I was hoping for her to be provider. She collected. 4 and led me to room. Clean place.

My first lesson learned that evening was not to lay down naked without checking who your provider actually was. Older lady came in what I discovered after flip.

Paid. 2 tip for lame massage and had to confirm I don't want anything else like 10 times.

I won't repeat!

TJ Dog
04-01-16, 16:31
Tried your famous (infamous?) F&see earlier this week. Found it, parked in lot and called. Asked for Anna, knowing she was not there, but, figuring that would establish me as a frequent flyer. Mamasan said ". No Anna, Lina. " OK, Lina for an hour in "Private" room.

Went in, paid the $40, led to room, got undressed and sat on bed. After a few minutes Lina came in. Started not too bad massage, then had me turn over. Same sequence as previously reported. She started BBBJ while I had FIV. She started rocking on my finger so hard it really messed up the BBBJ. Then she hopped on CG and milked me dry. I tipped her 300 and told her she should be getting that from all the guys.

Overall an OK experience and I might repeat if I'm in the area. Frankly, I'm more worried about getting some sort of scabies or lice from the table / bed than anything from the BB services.

DutchTreat
04-01-16, 16:55
Dude. Don't spoil the market! I am hoping that was a lame April Fool's joke. LOL.

Dutch.

Tried your famous (infamous?) F&see earlier this week. Found it, parked in lot and called. Asked for Anna, knowing she was not there, but, figuring that would establish me as a frequent flyer. Mamasan said ". No Anna, Lina. " OK, Lina for an hour in "Private" room.

Went in, paid the $40, led to room, got undressed and sat on bed. After a few minutes Lina came in. Started not too bad massage, then had me turn over. Same sequence as previously reported. She started BBBJ while I had FIV. She started rocking on my finger so hard it really messed up the BBBJ. Then she hopped on CG and milked me dry. I tipped her 300 and told her she should be getting that from all the guys.

Overall an OK experience and I might repeat if I'm in the area. Frankly, I'm more worried about getting some sort of scabies or lice from the table / bed than anything from the BB services.

AlexRodriguez
04-01-16, 18:29

Overall an OK experience and I might repeat if I'm in the area. Frankly, I'm more worried about getting some sort of scabies or lice from the table / bed than anything from the BB services.300?

Please tell me that was a mis-keystroke.

TouchMeHere
04-01-16, 19:05
Bro I hope you are joking.

Sound7
04-02-16, 01:20
"tacos y tacos"

Bro I hope you are joking.

TJ Dog
04-02-16, 01:28
Dude. Don't spoil the market! I am hoping that was a lame April Fool's joke. LOL.

Dutch.Duh. Yeah, I hope so. Just thought I'd lighten things up a little given the date.

I tipped 40 which seems to be where you guys are at.

Hornilius69
04-02-16, 04:10
Duh. Yeah, I hope so. Just thought I'd lighten things up a little given the date.

I tipped 40 which seems to be where you guys are at.The Pescado place still accepts. 20 tip which is lowball.

The sign at the counter posted tip. 5 requirement.

Sound7
04-02-16, 12:44
Saw lot of quick foot traffic from the market lot to the Kebab place around noon. Young studs IN -OUT. Interior entrance redone a year back. Taco and kimchi menu $ tip?

The Pescado place still accepts. 20 tip which is lowball.

The sign at the counter posted tip. 5 requirement.

OktoberMan1
04-03-16, 14:17
I've read through the posts, but seem to be missing something. F & see seems to be all the rage. I'm from out of town. Are the letters an abbreviation for something, or is the spa actually called F & see? Can't find it on backpage & not seeing the address in this forum. Can I get a little assistance? Much appreciated!

JayTee2468
04-03-16, 17:46
I've read through the posts, but seem to be missing something. F & see seems to be all the rage. I'm from out of town. Are the letters an abbreviation for something, or is the spa actually called F & see? Can't find it on backpage & not seeing the address in this forum. Can I get a little assistance? Much appreciated!Same here.

Cappy73
04-03-16, 18:06
I've read through the posts, but seem to be missing something. F & see seems to be all the rage. I'm from out of town. Are the letters an abbreviation for something, or is the spa actually called F & see? Can't find it on backpage & not seeing the address in this forum. Can I get a little assistance? Much appreciated!Stands for Fish & Chips.

Lift Her Up
04-03-16, 20:08
I've read through the posts, but seem to be missing something. F & see seems to be all the rage. I'm from out of town. Are the letters an abbreviation for something, or is the spa actually called F & see? Can't find it on backpage & not seeing the address in this forum. Can I get a little assistance? Much appreciated!Dear October, I was about to send you a PM to help you out, particularly because I have been helped by other brothers when visiting out of this area. But then I read through your forum posts, and found that mostly you post asking for information, and have contributed little that would help someone actually find a good experience.

Please, first, contribute to us. Then we'll feel comfortable helping you out.

Lift Her Up.

OktoberMan1
04-03-16, 20:54
Dear October, I was about to send you a PM to help you out, particularly because I have been helped by other brothers when visiting out of this area. But then I read through your forum posts, and found that mostly you post asking for information, and have contributed little that would help someone actually find a good experience.

Please, first, contribute to us. Then we'll feel comfortable helping you out.

Lift Her Up.I understand.

TJ Dog
04-04-16, 01:31
The Pescado place still accepts. 20 tip which is lowball.

The sign at the counter posted tip. 5 requirement.Hmmm. Tip "requirement?" I have a slightly different approach. My minimum tip is 0, which I believe is pretty much standard for lousy service and lousy attitude. No problem tipping more when warranted, but, as far as I'm concerned they will accept what I give them (of course if an amount is negotiated during the session I'll honor that).

Never had a problem with this MO.

Hornilius69
04-04-16, 01:32
Stands for Fish & Chips.Fish & Chip aka Pescado for hispanic monger.

The Lamb
04-04-16, 10:13
After reading big chunk of reports in this forum I decided to head out to GG to check out lavender as it was considered to have established quality. Went there around lunch time and parking lot was full, so I decided to take turn on fern st.

This building has like 6 places you can have relaxation massage provided. I went for Aroma as I read it was ok.

4 door fee and got Cindy. She was super hot, very good looking spinner type V. Asked if I had been there. Said yes. What I want? BJ. Settled for. 9. She started quickly with Jr, but I could not focus and I told her that add said b2 b. She jumped on me and slide with some super fake dirty talk which was hilarious.

CBJ was ok, but she was spitting rubber taste I guess to the floor every 30 seconds which was kind of distraction. Overall good experience.

Bronco
04-04-16, 12:37
Stopped by Tuesday. Got the curtain room and Mimi. Just a bbbjcimws. She was very accommodating. No cover so I didn't FS. Didn't want BBFS. Aren't you guys worried about pregnancies, std's? Will return. Lena looked good. Another monger behind the curtain at the same time. Sloppy sucking noises.

Skinny Dugan
04-04-16, 19:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Juan Pablo
04-04-16, 20:51
It's been a long time since I got a massage, but today I was in the mood. Checked out Natural on bolsa ave. (Was in the area for work) girl in the front was Maggie, paid the 40 for hhr. And was led to a huge room. Looked nice inside. I got undressed and laid on the table with the towel on. She came back and removed it and asked if I want a hard or soft massage. Told her medium and she started a nice rub. Paid a lot of attention to my ass and thighs and then went to back and shoulders. Felt pretty good. After about 20 min, she had me flip and started a really soft rub on my stomach and chest, which felt really good. Kinda tickled, but I'm a good way. Let me roam OTC all I wanted and UTC up top. She did her thing and finished the right way.

Tipped 40 and got a hug and a thank you. Nice girl, looked good, not petite, but not at all fat. Will repeat when in the area again.

Hornilius69
04-04-16, 22:34
I just got back from the Pescado place and finished creampie Lena.

After creampie, I had BBBJ then back to round 2. I came real good like I was in my 20's.

Tipped $ for service.

The Lamb
04-05-16, 01:36
To all great mongers in community, I would like to ask for recommendation on places with hot and thin, nice looking Latinas. After reading some of posts, I understand that place on Bolsa that used to have best selection is closed.

Where to go for those wonders?

AlexRodriguez
04-05-16, 16:57
I went back recently. I called ahead of time & asked for Amy.

It was all good & all the same with some serious throat fucking. Goddamn I came so hard down her throat and she kept me pulled in. Fuck that felt good.

What was weird was all of these fucking big giant walls everywhere!

When did that all occur? It does provide a nice private area, but I could still hear a monger next door. LOL.

I can't help but think that the days are numbered for this pace.

Hornilius69
04-06-16, 03:39
To all great mongers in community, I would like to ask for recommendation on places with hot and thin, nice looking Latinas. After reading some of posts, I understand that place on Bolsa that used to have best selection is closed.

Where to go for those wonders?Try the Caribbean place in Anaheim. There are some hot Latinas.

OCDude714
04-06-16, 09:02
This chick from HB?Hahaha yes!

OCDude714
04-06-16, 09:06
This chick from HB?

Good job! And nicely written report. I could almost hear her wheezing as I read about your conquest. I was worried that mom was going to show up and want a three way for an extra $20! LOL.

I have had zero success on the app, but then again, I over 55 years old and I am not very patient.

Once again, kudos!

Dutch.Thank you Dutch!

Keep up with it, lot of girls with Daddy fetishes. Your age could come in handy. Also, post a whisper saying something like "any girl want to earn $100. ".

Feel free to DM me too, I will give you this girls Whisper name.

Wireless91910
04-06-16, 10:20
MMS is just trying to keep up with demand with all the request for private rooms. It's like a feeding frenzy at this place. Once word got out about legendary Anna.

This place is on every mongers radar. I've seen MMS pull out some big bank rolls late at night. I remember one late night, there was me and another monger after closing time banging away with our girls.

I swear I had to stuff a towel in Lena's mouth because she was so loud. I'm sure they could hear her at the laundry room. There's one last hidden gem off the beaten path of Lena, Amy, Mimi that I will share at a future date.

Enjoy while it last, but as you say, I think the days are numbered.

I went back recently. I called ahead of time & asked for Amy.

It was all good & all the same with some serious throat fucking. Goddamn I came so hard down her throat and she kept me pulled in. Fuck that felt good.

What was weird was all of these fucking big giant walls everywhere!

When did that all occur? It does provide a nice private area, but I could still hear a monger next door. LOL.

I can't help but think that the days are numbered for this pace.

Oc Amper
04-06-16, 11:20
Kind of cracks me up, reading the reports about how the girls are all wet and wild. Hate to break the fantasy, but that wetness is probably the previous customers jizz, not her natural wetness.

Stopped by Tuesday. Got the curtain room and Mimi. Just a bbbjcimws. She was very accommodating. No cover so I didn't FS. Didn't want BBFS. Aren't you guys worried about pregnancies, std's? Will return. Lena looked good. Another monger behind the curtain at the same time. Sloppy sucking noises.

Wireless91910
04-06-16, 12:03
Is that the new location next to May's old location?

Try the Caribbean place in Anaheim. There are some hot Latinas.

Hornilius69
04-06-16, 14:33
There's one last hidden gem off the beaten path of Lena, Amy, Mimi that I will share at a future date.

Enjoy while it last, but as you say, I think the days are numbered.I want to try out Mimi next time. I heard about Lulu, Caroline, and Shi Shi?

LoveTheOC
04-06-16, 15:40
I think all (most) of us have enjoyed the benefits of this shop. I suggest this only because on another website (that is also a sponser here) the Mongers have asked to tone down the reviews, if not stop them all together. I agree that this location is getting a lot of "press" and I don't think any of us want to lose it. I am sure everyone wants bragging rights has to what they got there, but this little diamond in the rough is going to take a hit, if comments aren't toned down. I personally enjoy my time there and I don't want to lose it. Just food for thought.

MMS is just trying to keep up with demand with all the request for private rooms. It's like a feeding frenzy at this place. Once word got out about legendary Anna.

This place is on every mongers radar. I've seen MMS pull out some big bank rolls late at night. I remember one late night, there was me and another monger after closing time banging away with our girls.

I swear I had to stuff a towel in Lena's mouth because she was so loud. I'm sure they could hear her at the laundry room. There's one last hidden gem off the beaten path of Lena, Amy, Mimi that I will share at a future date.

Enjoy while it last, but as you say, I think the days are numbered.

Sound7
04-06-16, 19:25
Pho is at a premium, permium even now compared to Kebab place for the service provided, hot towel. Pascado is reasonable for including a massage but the facility is overloaded and reporting. Pho place is not much better looking than Pascado. #5 & #3 closed for good.

I think all (most) of us have enjoyed the benefits of this shop. I suggest this only because on another website (that is also a sponser here) the Mongers have asked to tone down the reviews, if not stop them all together. I agree that this location is getting a lot of "press" and I don't think any of us want to lose it. I am sure everyone wants bragging rights has to what they got there, but this little diamond in the rough is going to take a hit, if comments aren't toned down. I personally enjoy my time there and I don't want to lose it. Just food for thought.

Bronco
04-06-16, 20:06
Kind of cracks me up, reading the reports about how the girls are all wet and wild. Hate to break the fantasy, but that wetness is probably the previous customers jizz, not her natural wetness.That's correct. That is why I opted for BJ vs FS. And again nobody worried about pregnancy's or STD's from BBFS? See the second sentence in my post.

PaperTiger24
04-06-16, 20:31
Oasis, been back again. Just because I like skirts and the one lady always wears a dress. They are good there since they cough up a BJ for a decent price. Anyone seen more skirts around? I like the legs in skirts always makes it funner. If you seen a new one anywhere let it up.You mean orchid?

Quinby1
04-06-16, 22:16
Pho is at a premium, permium even now compared to Kebab place for the service provided, hot towel. Pascado is reasonable for including a massage but the facility is overloaded and reporting. Pho place is not much better looking than Pascado. #5 & #3 closed for good.Pho? What's that? Are you referring to animal clinic on Katella?

OCDude714
04-07-16, 01:08
I mentioned my low cost, but less than flattering date from Whisper in my previous post. If anyone is interested, feel free to DM me for her phone number. I have actually spoken with her since and it is per her request (for more business). Any info you have is always appreciated, but not needed.

Have fun!

Hornilius69
04-07-16, 01:30
I decided to check out 5 Star near the park after lunch time.

I paid my one hour fee for. 30 for a legit massage.

Nothing special about this place, the girl is in her late 40's.

I was offered a walk on the back, but I just had lunch an hour ago.

I tipped. 10 and out the door after the hour.

Hornilius69
04-07-16, 05:23
I will check out this popular place tomorrow after lunch time, Young Health Care.

I heard there are hot Latina and White girl working.

Sound7
04-07-16, 11:15
Yes. Pho 6 open.

Pho? What's that? Are you referring to animal clinic on Katella?

DutchTreat
04-07-16, 11:55
Dude! What's your % of the action? A free BBBJ for every 5 clients referred? LOL.

Thanks for the 411.

Dutch.

I mentioned my low cost, but less than flattering date from Whisper in my previous post. If anyone is interested, feel free to DM me for her phone number. I have actually spoken with her since and it is per her request (for more business). Any info you have is always appreciated, but not needed.

Have fun!

Plastique
04-07-16, 14:40
You mean orchid?Now that actually makes more sense.

Danny2
04-07-16, 14:55
I will check out this popular place tomorrow after lunch time, Young Health Care.

I heard there are hot Latina and White girl working.Yes there is, but I prefer the asians.

CryMoarHoar
04-07-16, 23:05
Hi guys. I used to be an active user in here. But damn, I forgot my user name and password. You guys have been talking about fish and chip and the cim experience. Damn, I have tried cim only once in a massage parlor place in San Gabriel / rosemead area. And it felt super good and I always wish to try it again. Hearing you guys talk about this place offering cim. I want to try so bad. I yelped, I Googled, I tried other search engines but it seemed to be no result.

I know the rule here. I had beein in this forum for quite a while. I will share some of my experience I had around gg area. Please let me know what fish and chip is. So I could try.

Sound7
04-08-16, 00:55
Just started offering body massage, younger providers. Provider skill levels up to sport massage intensity in some cases.

I decided to check out 5 Star near the park after lunch time.

I paid my one hour fee for. 30 for a legit massage.

Nothing special about this place, the girl is in her late 40's.

I was offered a walk on the back, but I just had lunch an hour ago.

I tipped. 10 and out the door after the hour.

Hornilius69
04-08-16, 01:39
The uncle is watching Pescado today. Be careful if you guys want to monger there.

I think we should refrain from giving out any details about this place.

OCDude714
04-08-16, 02:46
Wouldn't you like to know dutch! A true gentleman never BBBJ and tells. Good thing we are not gentleman. LOL.

Dude! What's your % of the action? A free BBBJ for every 5 clients referred? LOL.

Thanks for the 411.

Dutch.

CryMoarHoar
04-08-16, 03:46
I have greatly reduced my visits to mp lately. Well, it's expensive to be a regular visitor to those places. There are three places I want to share with you guys. Yes, three.

1. The place in the corner of edinger / Euclid.

This place has been new and I have been passing this place all the time. Before I went to haircut one day, I was thinking, man, my dick was itchy, let me go find some ladies.

Upon entering, since it was an early morning, they just began the day.

Pretty standard, . 4 entry fee, entered a dark room, like dark, very dark.

A lady with nice breasts came in and gave me back massage, it was better than I expected. Lots of attention on the crotch area. Who wouldn't like it?

Turned over, she kept using fingertips to tease me. I enjoyed it. HE. She let me touch on her at least 36 the breasts and nipples. She seemed to enjoy it. Finished. Overall I would give 7 out of 10. But I could find something better.

2. A. Place on magnolia / hazard Named VIP.

This place only offers standard massage. To me, the girls never asked if I wanted extra. Well, does not matter.

To me, I enjoyed massage as well. This is my go to place for massage only. If I feel sore on my back, I will definitely come here.

Massage from this place is 9 out of 10. Do you guys know if this place offered HE as well?

I later found out on other websites that this place offers HE as well. Correct me if I am wrong. I never got HE here.

3. Ez massage on bolsa.

Some Chinese ladies here. They are not young, their faces don't look attractive, but who cares when lights are off and you are getting a HE.

Relatively cheap. I have got a HE in here for only. 2.

Good HE skills as well, but do not expect to get a good massage from here.

CryMoarHoar
04-08-16, 04:00
Best post I read!!

Not sure whether or not I'll head back to see Lena or her friends again, but if I do, it would be after my SO leaves town again. Just a bit too risky sharing all those bodily fluids, despite the thrill ride..

GreenBud
04-08-16, 04:14
Please let me know what fish and chip is. So I could try.

Corner of Westminster and Springdale, in the mini-mall where H Salt Fish & Chips is located at.This site (at least for LA / Orange County) doesn't seem to have helpful contributors. People write "Penthouse Forum" stuff without specifics, and then want to trade. WTF! IMO, this site is supposed to be a free exchange of ideas and information.

on another website (that is also a sponser here) the Mongers have asked to tone down the reviews, if not stop them all together. I agree that this location is getting a lot of "press" and I don't think any of us want to lose it.IMO, I don't think LE is that stupid. They know about all these massage parlors. But, IMO, it takes too much effort to shut it down, especially the ones that follow the "Korean" model. At this place, the girls will do the deed first without asking for tip. Plus the girls don't speak English. It will be tough to bust them.

Mondo72
04-08-16, 05:29
Hi guys. I used to be an active user in here. But damn, I forgot my user name and password. You guys have been talking about fish and chip and the cim experience. Damn, I have tried cim only once in a massage parlor place in San Gabriel / rosemead area. And it felt super good and I always wish to try it again. Hearing you guys talk about this place offering cim. I want to try so bad. I yelped, I Googled, I tried other search engines but it seemed to be no result.

I know the rule here. I had beein in this forum for quite a while. I will share some of my experience I had around gg area. Please let me know what fish and chip is. So I could try.Hey CMH,

Hopefully what you stated in your post is true. So, I am giving you the link below. Hope you can find it from there.

Mondo.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/h-salt-esquire-fish-and-chips-westminster

DutchTreat
04-08-16, 07:52
You're a much better man than me, Mondo. I was going to tell him to scroll back a few pages and at least make an effort! BTW, there was something very fishy about his posr. LOL.

Dutch.

Hey CMH,

Hopefully what you stated in your post is true. So, I am giving you the link below. Hope you can find it from there.

Mondo.

BigBadWolf1
04-08-16, 11:05
You're a much better man than me, Mondo. I was going to tell him to scroll back a few pages and at least make an effort! BTW, there was something very fishy about his posr. LOL.

Dutch.I was going to tell him it not worth all the hype. I was there yesterday for the third time. I say three strikes and I am out. Yes, I received a BBBJCIM from Mimi and has soon has I deposited my load I couldn't get dressed fast enough. But hey, if old unattractive Asian women are your thing, go for it. For me I will be spending a little extra for the young pretty girls that are out there. You know what they say, you can't unsee that.

OldAsiaHand
04-08-16, 13:56
The uncle is watching Pescado today. Be careful if you guys want to monger there.

I think we should refrain from giving out any details about this place.I reckon the damage is done. Too many fine details posted already. I am certain that LE is aware of exactly what is going on in there. The reason they don't raid the place is a complete mystery to me.

I hope I am wrong but I think this party will end soon. We have had a good run at the best value BBBJ and BBFS in OC.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Jw112
04-08-16, 22:21

I think we should refrain from giving out any details about this place.Unmarked special unit was there watching about 10 days ago when I was coming out. Between you, me, and the other guy here who posted the same thing 3 of us have seen this. I wish everyone could have been a bit more conservative with giving out so much detail on location to anyone who asks.

StarGalaxy
04-08-16, 23:19
Is that behind the FS?

Hey CMH,

Mondo.

DemAmpCamp
04-09-16, 02:02
I know everyone is still on the effandsee train, but I had an appetite for something different. Stopped by the gurus today, since haven't been there for a bit.

As I enter, there is a cute latina girl in a tight black dress, she was ok, wouldn't have minded if I ended up with her. Old favorite is not there anymore. So I just took the luck of the draw, and boy did I get lucky. Drew a girl smoking hot white / latina chick named Lily, early 20's, petite with nice bee puppies. Damn was she sexiest little thing. Standard procedure there with a great finish. There are a few reviews of her on are them, but according to other reviews the talent here is exceptional. Will have to stop by here more often.

Skinny Dugan
04-09-16, 10:01
I was in SJC a few days ago and decided to try a new spot on my radar. Just off the freeway in the Vons shopping center is L S. Very clean looking in a busy strip mall near an ice cream shop. Lots of kids running around. It's ok because this place looks super legit and classy.

I saw some ads on BP so I had an idea that this could be a are&T joint. I was given Rhoda. She is cute, but not a rockstar like some of the V girls. This girl is shy and quiet. She looks like she is in the wrong business. She is petite, has a nice butt and zero tits hiding under a very padded bra.

Her massage is more pushing on the muscles rather than massaging. No complaints because I enjoyed it.

On the flip I caressed her butt w / o complaining but I got the brush off when I went for the boobs. She wore yoga pants but more of a smock for the top. Not sexy and impossible to get my hand into.

She is cute, but way more can be had elsewhere. I really don't recommend. Near by Ortega is always nice, but if you like a little more bang for your buck try Life's Key or even Touch Of Excellence.

Life's Key gave me a sweat hog and shorted me with some coupon bull crap. I couldn't get into that fatty so I was ready to bail. Sounds like there are better there now.

Sound7
04-09-16, 13:46
Two exit for SJC off the freeway with recently new ramp construction completed in 2015. Congested area on weekends. Providers at 40/60 range?

I was in SJC a few days ago and decided to try a new spot on my radar. Just off the freeway in the Vons shopping center is L S. Very clean looking in a busy strip mall near an ice cream shop. Lots of kids running around. It's ok because this place looks super legit and classy.

I saw some ads on BP so I had an idea that this could be a are&T joint. I was given Rhoda. She is cute, but not a rockstar like some of the V girls. This girl is shy and quiet. She looks like she is in the wrong business. She is petite, has a nice butt and zero tits hiding under a very padded bra.

Her massage is more pushing on the muscles rather than massaging. No complaints because I enjoyed it.

On the flip I caressed her butt w / o complaining but I got the brush off when I went for the boobs. She wore yoga pants but more of a smock for the top. Not sexy and impossible to get my hand into.

She is cute, but way more can be had elsewhere. I really don't recommend. Near by Ortega is always nice, but if you like a little more bang for your buck try Life's Key or even Touch Of Excellence.

Life's Key gave me a sweat hog and shorted me with some coupon bull crap. I couldn't get into that fatty so I was ready to bail. Sounds like there are better there now.

Skinny Dugan
04-09-16, 17:36
Two exit for SJC off the freeway with recently new ramp construction completed in 2015. Congested area on weekends. Providers at 40/60 range?Second exit puts you right there.

30 min = 40 + 40.

For that price Lakeshore is waaaaay better.

Ihaschzbrgr
04-09-16, 21:26
I know everyone is still on the effandsee train, but I had an appetite for something different. Stopped by the gurus today, since haven't been there for a bit.

As I enter, there is a cute latina girl in a tight black dress, she was ok, wouldn't have minded if I ended up with her. Old favorite is not there anymore. So I just took the luck of the draw, and boy did I get lucky. Drew a girl smoking hot white / latina chick named Lily, early 20's, petite with nice bee puppies. Damn was she sexiest little thing. Standard procedure there with a great finish. There are a few reviews of her on are them, but according to other reviews the talent here is exceptional. Will have to stop by here more often.The gurus? More details please.

DutchTreat
04-09-16, 22:20
I am guessing it's the MP that advertises on BP with the tag line "Nuru guru's". Never tried it.

The gurus? More details please.

LoveTheOC
04-09-16, 23:43
Question those that have only 1 post. Just saying.

I reckon the damage is done. Too many fine details posted already. I am certain that LE is aware of exactly what is going on in there. The reason they don't raid the place is a complete mystery to me.

I hope I am wrong but I think this party will end soon. We have had a good run at the best value BBBJ and BBFS in OC.

Just my POV.

OAH.

DemAmpCamp
04-10-16, 15:52
I am guessing it's the MP that advertises on BP with the tag line "Nuru guru's". Never tried it.This is the correct answer. It's a different experience from the normal MPs, so YMMV if you enjoy this type of thing. HE / CS only but with hot young staff. Plenty of reviews here and on are them.

Sound7
04-11-16, 02:50
I remember the Mamasan changed the names of the providers and said the popular one is no longer working on certain call request. The confussion was further expanded by changes to work schedule.

Question those that have only 1 post. Just saying.

Sticker
04-11-16, 12:06
Unmarked special unit was there watching about 10 days ago when I was coming out. Between you, me, and the other guy here who posted the same thing 3 of us have seen this. I wish everyone could have been a bit more conservative with giving out so much detail on location to anyone who asks.Yes, let's just not post our experiences for the benefit of others on this forum. We can write about the weather or golf instead. Not.

Seriously, folks, Uncle LEO isn't driven to bust places by what we chronicle here, and they don't give a rat's ass whether or not it's a discounted casa de creampie. Instead, the man is motivated by the complaints of others, typically fellow tenants in the dilapidated strip malls who get annoyed by the heavy traffic frequenting the AMP, thereby leaving less parking a perhaps foot traffic for their own small businesses. Sure, at that point Uncle LEO might use some of the info from the forum to augment their sting, but realistically, at that point the writing is on the wall.

With far too many options in OC, with multiple jurisdications and varying laws, one door closes and another opens.

FunGuy7564
04-11-16, 14:08
Seriously, folks, Uncle LEO isn't driven to bust places by what we chronicle here, and they don't give a rat's ass whether or not it's a discounted casa de creampie. Instead, the man is motivated by the complaints of others, typically fellow tenants in the dilapidated strip malls who get annoyed by the heavy traffic frequenting the AMP, thereby leaving less parking a perhaps foot traffic for their own small businesses. Sure, at that point Uncle LEO might use some of the info from the forum to augment their sting, but realistically, at that point the writing is on the wall.One idea. Patronize the businesses in a the strip mall by getting something to eat. Better chance they like the "anchor store" if it brings them business. Less likely they look at the traffic with jealousy.

Hornilius69
04-11-16, 16:51
Anyone knows where Vivian used to work at AC and where she worked at her new place?

OldAsiaHand
04-11-16, 17:39
One idea. Patronize the businesses in a the strip mall by getting something to eat. Better chance they like the "anchor store" if it brings them business. Less likely they look at the traffic with jealousy.The food is pretty good. I tried it once after a session.

Oc Amper
04-12-16, 00:09
Yes, let's just not post our experiences for the benefit of others on this forum. We can write about the weather or golf instead. Not.

Seriously, folks, Uncle LEO isn't driven to bust places by what we chronicle here, and they don't give a rat's ass whether or not it's a discounted casa de creampie. Instead, the man is motivated by the complaints of others, typically fellow tenants in the dilapidated strip malls who get annoyed by the heavy traffic frequenting the AMP, thereby leaving less parking a perhaps foot traffic for their own small businesses. Sure, at that point Uncle LEO might use some of the info from the forum to augment their sting, but realistically, at that point the writing is on the wall.

With far too many options in OC, with multiple jurisdications and varying laws, one door closes and another opens.Basically, what I've said for years here in this forum, although the casa de creampie is a new one.

This is not the only place where these establishments are spoken about, so what we don't say here is said on other sites.

Uncle LEO is definitely driven by complaints, whether it be the neighbors complaining about all the traffic which include the guys leering at the front door while driving by, guys hanging out at in the parking lot for extended periods or what ever. I'm sure another common issue is the neighboring tenants having plumbing issues, calling a plumber that ends up fishing out pounds of used condoms, although I doubt that is a problem that will be experienced here, haha.

One other what seems to have been a common issue instigating LEO action is the election year cycle. Either the LE Chief, Mayor or City Council is seeking reelection and the MP's are a very easy target to hit and say one is tough on crime.

Bottom line, this place will go out of business at some point, due to the owner wanting to take the cash and run, or it will succumb to some kind of LE action.

Sound7
04-12-16, 00:49
Look for the Menu board for daily special.

The food is pretty good. I tried it once after a session.

Tjinla2001
04-12-16, 01:49
I've always liked H. Salt. There are numerous Southern California locations and most have relatively inexpensive prostitutes nearby.

Mondo72
04-12-16, 03:30
Yes, let's just not post our experiences for the benefit of others on this forum. We can write about the weather or golf instead. Not.

With far too many options in OC, with multiple jurisdications and varying laws, one door closes and another opens.Hey Sticker,

Agree with you completely. Sometimes I am baffled by the cryptic language used in some posts which makes it impossible to decipher it as to find out the info to lead oneself to such place / provider.

The reason for this forum is to provide / share info and as long as one doesn't provide someone's personal info most everything else is game.

Just my. 02 cents.

Mondo.

Sound7
04-12-16, 11:56
Call 7148 xx87 xx and drive on a street named after the city and close to major North South freeway, the daily menu special. Precautionary sweep mode in play.

Local Weather report: Clear 75 F.
Cryptic Scale (1-10): 5.
Thread Documentation: 9.
Provider Availability: 5.

Ihaschzbrgr
04-12-16, 12:01
I am guessing it's the MP that advertises on BP with the tag line "Nuru guru's". Never tried it.Thanks for the info!

Hornilius69
04-13-16, 03:06
I find a new Pescado place and girls are much younger. But price is a little higher.

Jsan689
04-13-16, 04:45

As I enter, there is a cute latina girl in a tight black dress, she was ok, wouldn't have minded if I ended up with her. Old favorite is not there anymore. So I just took the luck of the draw, and boy did I get lucky. Drew a girl smoking hot white / latina chick named Lily, early 20's, petite with nice bee puppies. Damn was she sexiest little thing. Standard procedure there with a great finish. There are a few reviews of her on are them, but according to other reviews the talent here is exceptional. Will have to stop by here more often.Finally gave this place a try yesterday. Was not disappointed at all.

Import
04-13-16, 12:52
Stopped by, but only saw two fat older ladies in the lobby. The cute ones must have left.

Doctor Man Toy
04-13-16, 12:58
Finally had the time to stop by the place after I got off work early. Tried calling them, but phone would click off like the machine was trying to pick upl I paid the mama-san the cover and asked for Lena or Amy. She said Lena was there, so mama-san lead me to the very dark private room. I undressed and laid on the bed face down. That room is so dark, it took me quite a while to dark adapt. In walks the girl that I suppose is Lena. She is dressed in a blouse and skinny leg jeans. She begins to massage my back and I reach down and run my hand up her leg letting her know my intentions. She said to me, massage first. So she continued to massage me all over. She asked me to turn over and asked the usual question, condom? I said no, though I had one tucked under the pillow. She brought a towel in and cleaned up my private parts. She then climbed on me and we made out. She really has soft lips. I finally was able to get her clothes off and she has natural tits with no add ons. As I played with her tits and ass, she finally made her way down to my cock which she took bare back into her mouth. She has nice skills and got me hard as a rock. I pulled her away and covered up, bare back would have been nice, but I didn't want to chance catching any STDs. She slid on my stiff cock and she is wet, but very tight. She ground onto me as we made out some more, she tells me she loves me as we fuck to completion. She dismounted, cleaned me up and we cuddled and kissed some more. Finally, I had to leave, so I dressed kissed her on the mouth again and she told me to come back and ask for her. I will repeat!

DutchTreat
04-13-16, 13:28
That's encouraging to hear. What was the damage and what kind of mileage did you get, besides a slippery HJ?

Dutch.

Finally gave this place a try yesterday. Was not disappointed at all.

The Tall Man
04-13-16, 14:34
Finally had the time to stop by the place after I got off work early. Tried calling them, but phone would click off like the machine was trying to pick upl I paid the mama-san the cover and asked for Lena or Amy. She said Lena was there, so mama-san lead me to the very dark private room. I undressed and laid on the bed face down. That room is so dark, it took me quite a while to dark adapt. In walks the girl that I suppose is Lena. She is dressed in a blouse and skinny leg jeans. She begins to massage my back and I reach down and run my hand up her leg letting her know my intentions. She said to me, massage first. So she continued to massage me all over. She asked me to turn over and asked the usual question, condom? I said no, though I had one tucked under the pillow. She brought a towel in and cleaned up my private parts. She then climbed on me and we made out. She really has soft lips. I finally was able to get her clothes off and she has natural tits with no add ons. As I played with her tits and ass, she finally made her way down to my cock which she took bare back into her mouth. She has nice skills and got me hard as a rock. I pulled her away and covered up, bare back would have been nice, but I didn't want to chance catching any STDs. She slid on my stiff cock and she is wet, but very tight. She ground onto me as we made out some more, she tells me she loves me as we fuck to completion. She dismounted, cleaned me up and we cuddled and kissed some more. Finally, I had to leave, so I dressed kissed her on the mouth again and she told me to come back and ask for her. I will repeat!Great report. Yes she said "massage first" but what came next was really cool!

The Tall Man.

Nap45
04-13-16, 15:33
I visited F&C the other day and had Mimi. Back massage and BBBJ. Question to other mongers: Is DATO on the menu with Mimi? Had enjoyed that with Anna and was in the mood for it. But no such luck.

TIA.

Great report. Yes she said "massage first" but what came next was really cool!

The Tall Man.