PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Ho Down Man
06-29-07, 19:52
Pinkie is just OK imho, was put off by the fact she was completely drenched in cheap perfume, leaves a lot of evidence if you don';t take another shower before you leave
Thats cool Member. I am fairly inexperienced at the AMP scene. In fact, this was only my second one so compared to Lisa at OK, Pinkie was better. Do you have a fav at Garry? I would like a recommendation or do you have another favorite place? Where is the McD ?

Member #3942
06-30-07, 09:57
LFBC had some newer girls. Saw Lana, kinda chunky but a good big round ass. I slmodt got Coco but she was eating lunch. Shes kinda of tiny but looked good to me. Anyone try her yet? I know others there but some dont even do a good massage. Thats it, Ive been busy. Oh and Yvone on lambert? Shes got the ad on OCweekly "soft hands", she still has the best ass out there, too bad nothing extra, cant even get her to show that ass. Bummer.

There are 2 places on central? Upstairs, ones on the end said perfect girls? Perfect? Damn anyone been there? The other one has a latina on fridays. The end one has an ad in the OC weekly too. Perfect girls, wonder if its a perfect massage.

TwistedBrother
06-30-07, 10:59
Went to Garry today in the middle of the day. ...

Until next time.

Jedi Earth

Damn ... great, but scary report. Thanks. Going to be there at end of July, so will keep in mind.

Baby Penn
06-30-07, 14:24
Any notable therapists in BP?

Jon Jones
06-30-07, 15:57
Anyone have any current contact info on Annie from 9210 Katella and formerly Warner and Fairview? Her regular number is disconnected and her cell mailbox is full.

Thanks

Jon

Menso Man
06-30-07, 16:11
Don't go here for anything else but a lame massage. Went there and was greated by a young lady with open toed shoes and a low cut blouse. You walk in and see a computer taping everything in the room. Anyway, she takes me into a room. She walks in and asks me if if the first time. I said no. She leaves. In comes another lady, older wearing sandals and socks. The young lady is gone. Lame massage. Nothing else. As I am leaving, she does not change the towels or anything. I think the towels have been there for awhile. I feel sick to my stomach at this point. I see the young lady when I leave and she smiles and says come back again. You gotta be kidding me. I wanted her to do my massage, not the other person. I guess the young lady is the only one who can speak english. $60 for an hour.

MM

Menso Man
06-30-07, 16:13
This place is near Brookhurst. This place is on Chapman in a small center. Number 3, in the back. Lame massage, again. Terrible room. Stay away.

Good Life
06-30-07, 16:43
There are 2 places on central? Upstairs, ones on the end said perfect girls? Perfect? Damn anyone been there? The other one has a latina on fridays. The end one has an ad in the OC weekly too. Perfect girls, wonder if its a perfect massage.I assuming you mean central and bristol. downstairs i read it just like 115 Garry. I been upstairs, don't expect madame to be friendly. The girls are not perfect but they can get the job done. Overall, 115 Garry is better.

Madame at Central gave me attitude last time i went there. I ask for my usual girl since she recommends other girls to me. Not all the girls at Central provide extras. Madame said she was the only one working and she gives a good massage; that's it. I said, sorry I'll go somewhere else. I wanted to make sure she knew why i visiting. Worst massage at central, they use baby oil.

I'm stinking to 115 Garry, friendly environment, good providers, and a water a bottle. A friendly Madame makes a big difference to me.

Menso Man
06-30-07, 18:08
Awful place. Went in, unethusiastic 10 min massage. Julie is the provider, I think. Anyway, overweight Korean, about 25. HJ.Not very exciting. Lousy ending. $80 bucks later. This is the unit when you walk up and it the unit on the right side, not the one in the corner. Anyway, bad experience all alround.

Even a terrible 30 min massage. MM

Menso Man
06-30-07, 18:10
I heard someone got warts there. I am not sure how clean they are. When they use a wet towel, this is where the bacteria/viruses are. In that towel which is rarely washed. Also, went recently and nothing. no happy ending. ok massage but nothing to write home about. Some good providers are gone. That is place has a lot of bacteria floating around. Do you ever wonder when you use the oil on you, that push thing on the oil dispenser probably has someone's cum on it. Do they every wash their hands. Also, with TB on the rise, many of the ladies were coughing there. TB?

MM

JimmyPage
06-30-07, 21:57
LFBC had some newer girls. Saw Lana, kinda chunky but a good big round ass. Anyone try her yet? I know others there but some dont even do a good massage. Forget "Lana". She won't even let the towel slip off, and does a lame massage with absolutely no hint of extras. "Lana" was aka Tracy, and pulled the same crap at a place on Lincoln a couple months back. And she expects a tip for this worthless service as well.

I might have to second that dude's post a while back who pondered that LFBC has gone legit. If they are hiring girls like "Lana" it doesn't bode well for us.

Jimmy

Member #3942
07-01-07, 00:09
Hey Goodlife. There are 2 places upstairs at Central. One says latinas and asians. The other says perfect girls. The perfect ad is the place on the end. The other one has been there for a pretty good time. It has a sister place in vegas. Was just looking for a really good massage again with a good sexy girl. So hard to find now a days. My good one on lambert went flaky on me. The search for a new one is on. I do like Ospa but so damn busy cant get in at the last second. Like I said I am just looking for a great massage with a sexy girl that maybe does small extras.

WhiteRice
07-01-07, 00:52
Don't go here for anything else but a lame massage. Went there and was greated by a young lady with open toed shoes and a low cut blouse. You walk in and see a computer taping everything in the room. Anyway, she takes me into a room. She walks in and asks me if if the first time. I said no. She leaves. In comes another lady, older wearing sandals and socks. The young lady is gone. Lame massage. Nothing else. As I am leaving, she does not change the towels or anything. I think the towels have been there for awhile. I feel sick to my stomach at this point. I see the young lady when I leave and she smiles and says come back again. You gotta be kidding me. I wanted her to do my massage, not the other person. I guess the young lady is the only one who can speak english. $60 for an hour.

MMMenso, I was reporting on that one on raymond. Hey at least you didn't get the one that was young and looks a dude. I really TOFTT.

Good Life
07-01-07, 03:30
Hey Goodlife. There are 2 places upstairs at Central. One says latinas and asians. The other says perfect girls. The perfect ad is the place on the end. The other one has been there for a pretty good time. It has a sister place in vegas. Was just looking for a really good massage again with a good sexy girl. So hard to find now a days. My good one on lambert went flaky on me. The search for a new one is on. I do like Ospa but so damn busy cant get in at the last second. Like I said I am just looking for a great massage with a sexy girl that maybe does small extras.Sorry, I wasn't aware there was two places up stairs. I went to the one upstairs directly on top of the downstairs one. I know there is a real acupuncture place upstairs next to the insurance place. As far as the one I went to: bad massage, not that attractive providers (maybe a 6), most services provided by some (hit and miss thing). The business car I got says Body Work Massage OC Chiropratice on Suite #208.

Member #3942
07-02-07, 08:22
Lana is chunky but all I got was a handfull or big tight ass. Massage was ok.

Coco, super light massage, menu is full. Korean, small, kinda cute nice body.

Tried to get April at ospa on Saturday, someone bumped me on my time slot and I was bummed the rest of the night. Was looking forward to that thin cute hot massage.

TurnedOn
07-02-07, 19:06
Thanks for the lead Hunterson! I saw Mimi today and she was everything you said and more. A treasure. The other girl on the premises was also pretty, but Mini fits my tastes perfectly.

Found A New Aamp Close To Uci.k-girls With A Flat Fee $1.6.very Pretty Hottiesin Their Early 20's. Had Mimi Today About 5'2, 90lb

Much Better Than The Girls In Most Of The Mps.

My Book Recorded:

Face: 9
Body: 9
Srvs: 7

Good Luck,

Hts

Dave GD
07-02-07, 20:01
HI WSGers, just a fellow monger on vacation. I am basically across the street from Disney and would love to find something near by. My first choice would be an AMP, but I could go one of the other routes too.

Can I get a bit of help here, realizing that I really don't know my way around.

Dave

Momoshiro
07-03-07, 11:10
Been to a couple of places, I. E. Angle Spa and the one on Central in Brea. Both places have hot young and sexy masseuse but neither provide HE. I'm not looking for FS. In addition, it would be nice if they had good english and decent massage skills. I like a deep massage. I heard about Yvvone down in LF giving a great massage, but she's older and doesn't provide HE either. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Jon Jones
07-03-07, 12:51
The Mouse Police don't allow anything within walking distance of the Kingdom but there are many AMPs in the Anaheim/Garden Grove area. Search this site or look in the OC Register sports page and Classified (Adult Services.)

HI WSGers, just a fellow monger on vacation. I am basically across the street from Disney and would love to find something near by. My first choice would be an AMP, but I could go one of the other routes too.

Can I get a bit of help here, realizing that I really don't know my way around.

Dave

Survey Says
07-03-07, 13:18
The Mouse Police don't allow anything within walking distance of the Kingdom but there are many AMPs in the Anaheim/Garden Grove area. Search this site or look in the OC Register sports page and Classified (Adult Services.)

There are many girls with incall service at several of the hotel chains there. You'll find a variety of them on craigs list dot org

I've seen SW action on Harbor, across the street from DLand

Member #3942
07-03-07, 23:36
Did anyone ever find a good chiro place that takes HMO? I found one place on the back of OCweekly but they only take PPO.

I wouldnt bother with Yvone on Lambert in LF. She does have a nice ass but shes so moody you never know if the massage will be good anymore. Plus never anything more. Not worth it after there are so many others that do a better massage now plus whatever you want.

Member #3942
07-04-07, 10:26
Menso, I was reporting on that one on raymond. Hey at least you didn't get the one that was young and looks a dude. I really TOFTT.

Ive been to that one before. Old ladies with no massage skills. Dont know how they stay open. There is one on aspen but they are older, decent massage. Dont know about extras but massage was ok. Wouldnt go back.

Anyone been going to Ospa?

JimmyPage
07-04-07, 22:38
This place is located in a strip mall at the corner of Lincoln and Beach a couple doors down from the donut shop. It's new, vietnamese, and is 49% legit LOL.

The massage I got was from a mid 30's lady about a 7, forgot her name. She wasn't bad, the only other lady their looked like her mother- in her sixties. She brushed the boys several times during an ok massage. Touching was allowed everywhere (clothed).

She then asked if I wanted a happy ending (does a bear shit in the woods) I then waited for her to provide that but she said it was do it yourself only. Kind of a letdown but what can you do...she provided the oil and kept mentioning a tip-a pet peeve of mine when the girl won't provide.

Gave her a jackson and won't be back.

Jimmy

Ho Down Man
07-06-07, 09:03
Hello all,

Made a trip to 115 last night. Everything was great as usual. Got there just before closing at 8pm. Mamasan got her $40 and led me to the room. She came in and gave me a 15 min massage which was actually pretty good. Then in came Julie. She is a very cute (7-8 in looks) latina with full lips and a great body. She gave me a lame massage and then asks what I wanted. Tonight I just wanted a bj so on the flip, she had me rock hard and a few min later the deed was done. Let me play with the kitty the whole time. She smelled and looked awesome. For those that like the latina's I would highly recommend.

Have fun!!

Ho Man

Ollwill
07-06-07, 11:09
Can someone please pretty please with sugar on top help out a newbie? I am looking for the address for Gary 115.

Hello all,

Made a trip to 115 last night. Everything was great as usual. Got there just before closing at 8pm. Mamasan got her $40 and led me to the room. She came in and gave me a 15 min massage which was actually pretty good. Then in came Julie. She is a very cute (7-8 in looks) latina with full lips and a great body. She gave me a lame massage and then asks what I wanted. Tonight I just wanted a bj so on the flip, she had me rock hard and a few min later the deed was done. Let me play with the kitty the whole time. She smelled and looked awesome. For those that like the latina's I would highly recommend.

Have fun!!

Ho Man

Fe Maiden
07-07-07, 11:03
I am looking for the address for Garry 115.Good grief!

Ollwill
07-07-07, 11:59
No love man, no love for a newbie.

Good grief!

Fe Maiden
07-07-07, 13:03
Has OK moved yet again? Could someone be so kind as to PM me their current location? Thanks!

Survey Says
07-08-07, 00:53
Has OK moved yet again? Could someone be so kind as to PM me their current location? Thanks!

Sending now! Thought I sent to you already tho?

-SS

Ho Down Man
07-08-07, 01:41
I already sent it Survey.

Good Life
07-08-07, 03:11
No love man, no love for a newbie.No love, that address must be the easiest to find on this forum.

Fe Maiden
07-08-07, 13:12
Sending now! Thought I sent to you already tho?

-SSYeah, I know of that one but now I'm hearing of another or do they now have 2 locations?

Momoshiro
07-08-07, 13:36
OK has two location, one on Edinger and one on Von Karman. Von Karman location have a shower. If you go, checkout Julie.

Chance 62
07-08-07, 21:30
Yeah, I know of that one but now I'm hearing of another or do they now have 2 locations?Yes, they do have two locations.

JimmyPage
07-08-07, 23:44
This is a brand-spanking chinese joint in Anaheim-so new in fact I was their 2nd customer on their first day of business. They do not have any signage up yet either. It's at the corner of Orange and Knott. This place is owned by the same folks who do 2812 W. Lincoln (behind Farmer Boy's) in Anaheim.

It's more of the same at this place. Free body shampoo, light teasing massages with some touching allowed followed by HJ. Same chinese syndicate girls, cute, young with not a lot of english spoken. Overall not bad, will probably return again.

Cheers!

Jimmy

Needknead
07-09-07, 03:09
Anyone have any recommendations for a FBSM?

Iow, a really good massage with a happy ending?

Other than LFBC - I have some doubts about sanitation there - I witnessed reused bathrobes.) Any suggestion appreciated.

Survey Says
07-09-07, 18:25
OK has two location, one on Edinger and one on Von Karman. Von Karman location have a shower. If you go, checkout Julie.

I believe 3 locations....Richter also

-SS

Joe Monger
07-09-07, 21:12
No love man, no love for a newbie.

ROFLMAO!

There are more cops in this thread than there are at a Krispy Kreme.

DinnerOut35
07-10-07, 14:35
Ok guys something is going on at Garry 115. After today I dont think I will be going back.

I got there early and the Mamasan wasnt there. Instead it was the Jabba the Hutt I reported on before. Well I left and was going to come back at 10 when someone else was coming in. I went back at Tiffany was there. Slender, K-girl, fake green contacts. I could see she had a bit of an attitude from the get go. Nevertheless I hadnt nut in a week and needed the release. So she gave me a lame massage and then a cbj. But the whole time she was acting really wierd. Like she was watching me and blowing at the same time. She finished the deed and got dressed. Then the wierd stuff started.

When I walked out of the room with the cream colored coach Jabba was looking out of the window near the front door. She looked really nervous. As I went to leave she asked me to see my phone. I let her see it and then she asked me was I LE! I got a bit offended and said after all the money I have spent here you ask me am I LE? She then asked me had I taken pictures of the inside of the room after Tiffany left. I said no. And then it hit me. When Tiffany left I checked my phone because it was buzzing. I had to walk to the light because it was so dark in there. They must have a camera inside to know that I looked at my phone when Tiffany left the room. GUYS 115 HAS A VIDEOCAMERA IN THE ROOM WITH THE CREAM COLORED COUCH. Then Jabba proceeds to tell me that Tiffany is worried I am going to arrest her. One thing I hate is in these AMP when the women start conversing to each other right in front of you in their native language. Its so damn rude. I asked her how she knew I had looked at my phone when Tiffany left and she didnt say anything. I got really angry inside and said to her that they need to stop filming the damn rooms with people in them. Jabba could see I was a bit upset and she tried to calm me by saying Tiffany was just always nervous. I said to Jabba that they need to stop filming the damn rooms. Then I walked out. Then the other part happened.

As I was leaving I saw a white box van across the street. As I walked down the street(I never park in the 115 lot) I saw them open the box van door and inside were two uniformed LE and an LE undercover. What the hell? I could see there was a computer inside and a table but that was it. If you guys remember I posted a pic of the cops there a week or so ago in the 115 lot. I walked calmly the one block to my car and got the hell out of there.

Guys dont go to Garry 115. LE is clearly setting up a sting there. That combined with the fact that it is obvious that they are filming in the rooms makes this place off limits. After all of the raids a month or so back in Inglewood which had the largest concentration of AMP I had ever seen it is inevitable that OC is next. I mean check the Inglewood section-LE has shut down ever single AMP there. And I guarantee you there were atleast 30 of them in a 10-15 mile radius. I dont have any intention of having my name published all over the Internet by the cops or walking out of 115 Garry and a damn news crew is out there filming as mongers walk out.

You have been warned.

Until next time

Jedi Earth

Ollwill
07-10-07, 20:36
Good call Joe it must have been me the secret LE. LAME!

ROFLMAO!

There are more cops in this thread than there are at a Krispy Kreme.

Vanilla Shake
07-11-07, 00:15
I always look at the ceiling in every AMP I've ever patronized. ALL of them have holes cut-out of the ceiling tiles for cameras.

I really don't care, and doubt they actually record anything, would actually LOVE to see some of the videos if they did!

Somebody did post a link to a video once on this site and questioned if was real or fake. After viewing the video, I have no doubt it was real.

Member #3063
07-11-07, 00:49
[QUOTE=Jedi Earth]Ok guys something is going on at Garry 115. After today I dont think I will be going back.

This is why we have this forum. Thanks Jedi Earth good post.(should of used your jedi mind tricks on her)

Good Life
07-11-07, 22:43
Ok guys something is going on at Garry 115. After today I dont think I will be going back.

Jedi EarthGarry off my list. McD also.

McD: I was told to bring my own cover next time, and to hurry. I was planing a trip to Garry 115 but i'll hold off. I could see how nervous they were at McD.

Thanks for the heads up.

PotShot
07-12-07, 05:49
That whole complex around 115 is composed of various flaky businesses. As a contractor I've worked on a few of the suites there over the years and I've seen some weird shit going on.

I saw a major drug bust go down a couple of years ago. Some jokers had a meth lab set up.

I watched treasury agents raid a place,cuff and stuff all the employees and cart off their computers and files.

An insurance company in there got the same treatment from the local cops.

I saw a whole shit load of DEA agents roaming around the parking lot with weapons drawn one time when I was rolling in to monger. I didn't hang around to see what was happening.

I haven't been to 115 in over a year and have had no intentions of going there anyway. Mamasan most likely has me on her shit list for stealing her best girl and teaching her how to work independently off the web.

Happy Hoin!

Joe Monger
07-12-07, 10:38

Maybe it's due to all of the fucking IDIOTS on this board getting fired up and blabbing their mouths about every little detail of every good-to-great AMP in OC. Discretion. Look it up!

TurnedOn
07-13-07, 02:39
And so it goes. How is it you think this board can help us find the talent without assisting LE in the same search? No matter how subtle the clues, if we can find them, so can they. They don't need "IDIOTS", they just need the same help we do. It's the perennial problem.

Maybe it's due to all of the fucking IDIOTS on this board getting fired up and blabbing their mouths about every little detail of every good-to-great AMP in OC. Discretion. Look it up!

PotShot
07-13-07, 06:41
"Oh".

The point to my previous post is that there may be some "bigger fish to fry" over there than them. I would wait and see what happens and maybe keep an eye on the local news for awhile.

Probably should post first and drink later.

Happy Hoin!

Member #3942
07-13-07, 08:23
New place on Lambert in LF. Totally sucks, they want you to wear shorts! Plus they have saloon swinging doors on the rooms. not my thing.

LFBC has gone downhill to me. Only like 2 girls they that do a great massage. Whats up with south county? Its like impossible to get a good massage that includes a great ass rub.

Lafe forest really sucks, anyone been to Ospa in a while? Should I go back?

Roman
07-14-07, 11:08
Old monger here but out of the game for quite a while.

Old OK on Skypark was my mainstay. It's loss hit me below
the belt.

I am asking if anyone can tell me about the whereabouts of the new
Von Karman OK.

Via PM.

Thanks - if anyone feels inclined.

ROMAN

Menso Man
07-14-07, 21:59
Went there last week. Ok massage. No happy ending. Something has changed, you guys are right. Maybe they are a little paranoid. One time they asked me if I was LE. I was surprised they asked.

Something to note for all places, that when they use a hot towel out of the rice steamer, that hot towel will most likely give you an infection because rice steamers/cookers are great places for bacteria. Somebody in this forum said they use a condom for an HJ? It has gotten to that point. Also, many places don't change out their table towels. Why should they? Anyway, get a hot towel that is hot from hot tap water, not from a steamer. Or just get a dry new towel.

Everytime they touch the oil dispenser, it is also most likely bacteria laden.

I am more afraid of infections that require serious antibiotics, don't forget the new strains of STDS that are resistant to antibiotics, than LE.

MM

HolmesJr
07-15-07, 08:52

I hear you 100% Joe. Many posters can't wait to tell all the lame details. Discretion is the key. LE will definately be checking out the places that are talked about the most with the most details. It's a no brainer. It's like dealing with a bunch of rookies.......

Survey Says
07-15-07, 21:41

the belt.

Von Karman OK.

Via PM.

ROMAN

Check your PM

-SS

JeffTheDrunk
07-16-07, 00:03

the belt.

Von Karman OK.

Via PM.

ROMANWe all come back sooner or later, it's always just a matter of time :) Welcome back!

Member #3942
07-16-07, 18:28
Hey, I guess nobody goes to O-spa but me? Either one works. Just wanted to hear from someone else and how they liked it.

Like I said before lots of new girls at LBFC but none that I like yet.

Paumo
07-16-07, 19:43
Went to an AMP in south county two days in a row. One girl was late 20s the other was probably mid 30s. Both gave excellent massages for the entire hour but nothing extra even though I made sure to give them a couple peeks of my pole in standing form. I even asked for the table shower on the second visit and she basically told me to wash myself.

I will only go back when I need an inexpensive massage.

Paumo

Whoopster
07-17-07, 01:15
Hey Cash,

I've been to the O-spa in DP. No extras from either Yvonne or the other girl, I think her name is either Kimor Ann.

Yvonne does a kick-ass Thai style back massage with her knees. It sounds kind of painful, but it's actually really hot because her feet kind of wind up stroking your ass.

How's the other one? PM me if there's any extras, k?

Whoopster

BTW - Did you ever try CoCo at the one on LaPlaza by the guitar shop?

Good Life
07-17-07, 03:19
OC's AMP are becoming dry overnight. I tried the other cities (not L.A.) on this forum and found what i was looking for.

Jon Jones
07-17-07, 12:30
What’s the purpose of your post? You went to a place, didn’t get any extras and don’t tell us the name and address? I know that there’s some disagreement on what to post when extras are available. But when everything is legal? Don’t waist our time.

Went to an AMP in south county two days in a row. One girl was late 20s the other was probably mid 30s. Both gave excellent massages for the entire hour but nothing extra even though I made sure to give them a couple peeks of my pole in standing form. I even asked for the table shower on the second visit and she basically told me to wash myself.

I will only go back when I need an inexpensive massage.

Paumo

Monger Man 12
07-18-07, 02:43
I went to the AMP behind Farmer Boy today. I got Tinkerbell. Got the massage. Blah blah blah. Flip blah blah blah. Finished. I tipped her $25 for the "service". Last time I went there I also tipped a different girl the same amount. My question is this. After I tipped her She said to me " $25? It's usually $40" I told that was all I had (I lied). Is this my bad for tipping her this amount, even though this was an acceptable tip for another girl? Or is this her bad for trying to get more money out of me after the fact?

Y'all let me know.

Ketur690
07-18-07, 18:13
IMO if she didn't specify before, she can't complain after. If you can get away with $25 more power to you, part of the game is to get as much as possible for as little as possible. However, since $40 is considered average, you might get a bad rep at that location and get worse service during future visits. But with all the choices out there it shouldn't matter too much.

Guide
07-19-07, 01:28
I was driving home the other day and noticed a new MP I haven't seen before on St. College. It's got a sign out called 'Comfort Zone' and the window has a price tag of $40. Anyone check this out yet? It's just north of the other MP "ACU Massage". I haven't checked that out either, but will pretty soon.

Hopefully these places are worth it since all the hype about 115 and McD's.

Also on the same drive is another one I saw in Fullerton on Orangethorpe. I think it's on the north side of the street between euclid and brookhurst or brookhurst and magnolia. Any info on a place in that area?

Fe Maiden
07-19-07, 10:03
Hopefully these places are worth it since all the hype about McD's.
What hype? Did I miss something?

Guide
07-19-07, 11:51
What hype? Did I miss something?

Good Life reports that McD's seemed rushed, told him to bring his own cover, and were all very nervous. So I dunno... maybe it's nothing.

Horney one
07-19-07, 12:21
I was driving home the other day and noticed a new MP I haven't seen before on St. College. It's got a sign out called 'Comfort Zone' and the window has a price tag of $40. Anyone check this out yet? It's just north of the other MP "ACU Massage". I haven't checked that out either, but will pretty soon.

I have been to both of these on SCB. One time I got a rub & tug at ACCu. Went last week and it was a zero. Twice at Comfort it has been a zero. Save your money.

Herb Surfs
07-19-07, 12:48
I was desperate so I went to Golden.

Had Mimi, gave 10 minute lame ass massage, asked me to flip. I did. She asked if I wanted to (makes the fucking motion), I say yes, she puts her fucking hand out!! As in "pay me now".

I said you fuck me then I pay you....that's how I roll Mimi.

Even though she was cool with me paying later, it took all I had to blow; I was so pissed about the money upfront strategy.

I don't recommend her guys.

Be safe.

Oc Amper
07-19-07, 19:16
Just a general comment, not necessarily directed at Herb Surfs. Depending on how often one frequents a particular establishment, or how well known a person as a customer at an establishment, I wouldn't necessarily be so offended by a girl asking for money up front. After all, once you are done, there isn't really anything stopping you from walking out the front door without paying, or severely underpaying.

Having said that, it does take away from the experience when they do ask for money or quote a price ahead of time, especially from the one establishment where I've been many a time. I really expect the mamasan to inform the girl that I am a regular and that I do pay at least the expected amount.

I was desperate so I went to Golden.

Had Mimi, gave 10 minute lame ass massage, asked me to flip. I did. She asked if I wanted to (makes the fucking motion), I say yes, she puts her fucking hand out!! As in "pay me now".

I said you fuck me then I pay you....that's how I roll Mimi.

Even though she was cool with me paying later, it took all I had to blow; I was so pissed about the money upfront strategy.

I don't recommend her guys.

Be safe.

Allover
07-20-07, 00:33
Like Oc Amper, I am not offended by a provider that wants payment upfront. I prefer it not happen but I understand a girl asking for upfront money if she doesn't know me. While some girls don't delivered as promised with upfront payment, some guys also are rip off artists.

People on these boards talk about advanced payment as if it were a sin, but I accept it if it's between a girl and a new customer.

Herb Surfs
07-20-07, 10:19
Maybe I should have included in my post the fact that I've been going to Golden for over two years on a regular basis and the two mamasans that work there both know me.

Also, during the lame massage she asked the ususal qualification questions such as "is this your first time here"? So she knew my experience.

Sorry but I've been there too many times for the upfront fee. I am sure some of the other regular contributors to this board such as Survey Says, Jon Jones, Cash Value, Whoopster, HolmesJr, PotShot, Roman and Fe Maiden as well as many others would agree with me on this one.

Additionally, I've been mongering since the early 80's when there were 20 MP's in the shadow of John Wayne airport, I know how the game is played.

If you ever see the same girl more than three times at an MP that is rare. So almost every encounter most of these girls have is with a "new customer".

Like Oc Amper, I am not offended by a provider that wants payment upfront. I prefer it not happen but I understand a girl asking for upfront money if she doesn't know me. While some girls don't delivered as promised with upfront payment, some guys also are rip off artists.

People on these boards talk about advanced payment as if it were a sin, but I accept it if it's between a girl and a new customer.

Jon Jones
07-20-07, 12:53
If I've been to a place for than three or four times I never discuss payment before or after. I always say hi to the mamasan and say nice to see you again. I just leave some cash in plain view and if I get good service I leave it - if not, I pick-up some.

A regular place that all of a sudden changes standard operating procedure and starts asking for a specific payment for a specific service would make me nervous and I'd probably leave or at least ask to speak with the mamasan.

Maybe I should have included in my post the fact that I've been going to Golden for over two years on a regular basis and the two mamasans that work there both know me.

Big Mike 222
07-20-07, 16:31
IMO if she didn't specify before, she can't complain after. If you can get away with $25 more power to you, part of the game is to get as much as possible for as little as possible. However, since $40 is considered average, you might get a bad rep at that location and get worse service during future visits. But with all the choices out there it shouldn't matter too much.Or incentive to do a better job the next time.

Big

Allover
07-20-07, 18:47
Under the circumstances you have a right to be upset. Mamasan should have informed the girl you are ok and you shouldn't have been subjected to the girl's screening questions and advance deposit.

Thanks for the info and the warning.

Oc Amper
07-20-07, 23:33
Naah, I don't think you really needed to specify how long you've been a customer there.

I just wanted to make the point, that the lack of negotiations is not the standard unless you are an established and decently paying customer. If you meet those standards, in order for the mamasan to be doing her job she must inform her works of that fact and treat you as a valuable customer!

I think there are some new people in here from time to time and just want to set the expectations correctly.

Herb Surfs
07-21-07, 00:04
Thanks Allover, thats all I've been trying to say.

Okay everyone..move on.

Under the circumstances you have a right to be upset. Mamasan should have informed the girl you are ok and you shouldn't have been subjected to the girl's screening questions and advance deposit.

Thanks for the info and the warning.

Roman
07-21-07, 12:21
Hey, I guess nobody goes to O-spa but me? Either one works. Just wanted to hear from someone else and how they liked it.

Like I said before lots of new girls at LBFC but none that I like yet.

I have gone. Best was April but she moved on to the Laguna Hills O.
Legit but good. Yvonne at DP O is good enough.

Hey, just massage alone, a good one, is a real health palative/restorative...

ROMAN

Roman
07-21-07, 12:23
A note of thanks to all the people who PM'd on my recent post.

ROMAN

Herb Surfs
07-21-07, 17:16
Went to Lu Ann and Cindy's old place (long time members know where I'm talking about). Absolutoely no sign of LE anywhere, or evidence of a hidden video camera, nada.

Got a girl named Janie, Korean, sweet as could be, above average looks, body could have been a little tighter, but attitude was the best. Enthusiastic FS, and no upfront fee was requested prior to service!

Gave her a Ben, she was happy I was happy.

Kind of reminded me of the days of Kings or PineCreek!

Member #3942
07-22-07, 13:51
Ospa Laguna hills, April use to be really good. When she was at DP she at least did a hj. Her massage was always top notch. Yvonne at DP does the same massage as April. Shes always good for a good oil hard massage.

Place on Aspen in LF. Dont bother, not so good looking girls with a fair massage with nothing more. Place that was in the same spot last year did more with similar looking ladies.

Soft Hands ad in OCweekly, that yvonne has been there for 3 years. Only girl that works there. Shes sexy but so freaking moody its crazy. Massage is hit and miss. Sometimes shes got energy and does a good massage but half the time shes tired and bored and does a crap massage. Plus theres no shower there. I wrote that place off. Oh she would never do any touching or anything and shes got a good body but you will never see any skin or touch any either.

Other new place on Lambert, theres actually 4 places on that street. they all suck badly. Dont know how they stay open.

Some places near newport are hit and miss too. Ashley massage I got a good massage with nothing more. The other one down the street from them has 3 older ladies that are not worth seeing. Table shower there is useless.

South county really sucks. Use to go to a place in San Clemente next to the restaurant. Its across the street from a Ross store. Its in the back, use to see little Vivian there. I really like her, tiny with tiny tits and a decent ass. Never wears anything sexy, doesn't take anything off. Decent fair massage with lil extra. Kinda boring. Nothing kinky.

Guess I have to try the hit and miss someplace and find another place where they do a sexy massage, lots of ass rubbing while they wear something halfway sexy. Or just go to Asia!

Oh and I saw this the other day. I think its in a weird place:

PROFESSIONAL, VERY GOOD SERVICE
11922 SEACREST DR # E
GARDEN GROVE, CA 92840
714 530 0507

Guide
07-23-07, 10:59
So anyone been to Garry 115 lately? From some of the reports, it sounds like it's being watched by LE... has that died down at all? Is it safe again?

Also, just curious, I've normally only offered $50 for a bj and lately the girls (at any establishment) are all wanting more (like $80). I'm lucky to just walk away $40 less for just a HJ. Any word on this? $50 is pretty average for a BJ yea?

Survey Says
07-24-07, 01:32
Sorry but I've been there too many times for the upfront fee. I am sure some of the other regular contributors to this board such as Survey Says, Jon Jones, Cash Value, Whoopster, HolmesJr, PotShot, Roman and Fe Maiden as well as many others would agree with me on this one.

Additionally, I've been mongering since the early 80's when there were 20 MP's in the shadow of John Wayne airport, I know how the game is played.

I fully agree, I prefer not to be asked for the tip or payment upfront. It definitely spoils the mood at times. But, I will add that I know some girls are afraid to get short changed or ran out on after providing any type of service.

Damn Herbie, you're old!! Early 80's for you, huh? The later 80's for me.

-SS

Survey Says
07-24-07, 01:34
Went to Lu Ann and Cindy's old place (long time members know where I'm talking about). Absolutoely no sign of LE anywhere, or evidence of a hidden video camera, nada.

Got a girl named Janie, Korean, sweet as could be, above average looks, body could have been a little tighter, but attitude was the best. Enthusiastic FS, and no upfront fee was requested prior to service!

Gave her a Ben, she was happy I was happy.

Kind of reminded me of the days of Kings or PineCreek!

Lu Ann...I thought it was Leanne??

Herb Surfs
07-24-07, 09:47
WTF was I thinking, you are right Survey, it was LeAnne and she was hotter than Cindy! Good catch.

Lu Ann...I thought it was Leanne??

Tiki Slammers
07-25-07, 17:12
WTF was I thinking, you are right Survey, it was LeAnne and she was hotter than Cindy! Good catch.Which one gave the the great reach under before the flip? I miss her.

KenQuest
07-25-07, 19:37
So anyone been to Garry 115 lately? From some of the reports, it sounds like it's being watched by LE... has that died down at all? Is it safe again?

Also, just curious, I've normally only offered $50 for a bj and lately the girls (at any establishment) are all wanting more (like $80). I'm lucky to just walk away $40 less for just a HJ. Any word on this? $50 is pretty average for a BJ yea?I went to garry 115 right before the report about the LE. I saw a lady who gave actually a really nice massage with happy ending. The thing was, when I left, I was thinking I went to the wrong place because of what I had read. Then when I saw the report, I figured maybe they were toning it down for a while. Who knows. But I havent been back since then.

Herb Surfs
07-26-07, 10:01
It was Cindy!

Which one gave the the great reach under before the flip? I miss her.

Kwik Ryk
07-26-07, 14:45
Absolutely love the ball tickling at Gary.

Member #3942
07-26-07, 23:46
LFBC is getting so old. Only around 2 of the 10 ladies there are worth my time.

Aspen is bad too. Since there is only avg massage with no closure.

Oasis sucks since its all old ladies.

The place near Capt Creams is just too dirty for me plus they are nothing to look at.

Theres nothing worse then a towel shoved into the crack of your ass.

Was going to try a place or two on Newport but changed my mind. Didnt think I would get anything close to a good massage with ending from any of them.

Still not able to get into Ospa, so busy and booked up. I usually don't know if I can go untill about 20 minutes before. So I never get lucky.

Almost hit the place off of culver. Not magic hands. The one on the other side of the FWY upstairs in the shopping section. I heard its older ladies. Tat would be ok if they do the whole ass massage and some reasing. But I would rather risk it with a young hotty.

Havnt seen anything about the place on seacrest. They say young, I know its a chiro front. I will go in when Im in the area. Might not be for a few weeks. Busy mostly in Oceanside where theres NOTHING.

I also stopped in at Soft Hands ad in the OCweekly. Shes on Lambert in LF. Name is Yvonne. Shes ok looking for an older viet. Really nice ass for a change. Has short red hair. No shower there which sucks. She gave me a weird look. Maybe cause Im about 15 years younger then her. I saw an old guy, Im talking old, leave before I walked in. Ok massage, grabbed her big round ass some but she would move and keep out of reach. Ran her hands between my legs like she was going to do something but didnt. She does nothing. Think shes just a tease for old men that are too scared to get any extra. Plus she got all weird when I asked her if she likes younger guys. Couldnt get anything extra from her. Forget it, better places. Did like her ass.

Ok and I just saw this on CL:

Asian Massage by 19yr old

Hours 10am to 9pm Walk-Ins Weclome

Phone 714-817-9777

/Acupressure / Shiatsu / Swedish / Deep Tissue / Hot Oil / Soft Hands / Walking On Back/Combination /

$40.00 1/2 Hour

$50.00 Hour

Call Candy Today For An Appointment

Have no clue about this place.

Josh K
07-27-07, 02:16
Picked up the classifieds and zeroed in on a location in Irvine. Place was located in the back corner of an industrial park. Had a little trouble finding it since the address for the building was covered by some trees. Anyway, pretty secluded and close to the office and the parking lot was empty at 4pm, which is always good.

Door from the waiting room opened and it was a nice looking late 20s / early 30s Korean girl who'd been in the states for a few years. She answered the door in a short skirt and a tank-top, so figured it was a good choice. The place only had a couple of rooms inside, so I figured there's only two girls working this location. (I later confirmed this by asking the girl).

The room itself was pretty standard. When the girl came inside, she got right to business with a good massage. I shouldn't say good...this girl gave a great massage! It wasn't the typical light-touch, actual kneading. This coupled with some roaming hands on my part (allowing me to discover what she wasn't wearing under the skirt) was just what I needed this afternoon. No doubt my hand in her crotch prompted her question of what I wanted next, so I decided on the complete package for $.

Perfect choice since the CBJ alone was worth the price of admission...not to mention the follow-up skills. I'll omit the details, but suffice it to say, the service was excellent.

Good times to be had.

PotShot
07-27-07, 03:30
I favored Le Ann. Her hand jobs were the best and she would let me feel her up pretty good depending on her mood.

I was serviced by Cindy a few times. She had the best tits not as hard as Le Ann's and I coaxed her into a couple of minutes of a BBBJ once. It wasn't that good but a conquest none the less.

I got totally hooked on HJs there. Preferred it over FS at other establishments and the subsequent providers that have worked there other than the one I talked into leaving and working on her own. Bad move. She got too pricey for me even with her "buddy" discount but she is still out there and getting the big bucks.

Happy Hoin!

Fish Hunter
07-27-07, 09:27
LeAnn was very fun, but the voice was just too much to handle for a long time LOL. Raoh hard bolt-ons. She was pretty hot for her age. The last time I saw her was on Chapman in Fullerton a couple of years ago and then she was gone after they closed down. Anyone know where she is?

Yowzaa
07-27-07, 13:43
That's @ 520 Brookhurst, FYI. No review from me, just a reverse search on the phone #....

Gundam01
07-27-07, 20:56
Anyone been the place near the auto center in Irvine?

The street number is 2

I went there to check it out, an indian guy was there talking to the girls in the breakroom. I thought he was a customer, but he turned around and ask me if I want to get a massage. I ask to see the girls, and he was nice enough to let me check out them out. 2 latinas sitting on a bed infront of a laptop. They are both big. So I passed. He said they will get new ones soon.

Anyone been there before?

Member #3942
07-28-07, 01:30
Anyone been the place near the auto center in Irvine?

The street number is 2

I went there to check it out, an indian guy was there talking to the girls in the breakroom. I thought he was a customer, but he turned around and ask me if I want to get a massage. I ask to see the girls, and he was nice enough to let me check out them out. 2 latinas sitting on a bed infront of a laptop. They are both big. So I passed. He said they will get new ones soon.

Anyone been there before?

I was there the other day, I also passed! Plus its 70 for an hour. I know I have seen the mamasan before.

TurnedOn
07-30-07, 14:36
Picked up the classifieds and zeroed in on a location in Irvine. Place was located in the back corner of an industrial park. Had a little trouble finding it since the address for the building was covered by some trees. Anyway, pretty secluded and close to the office and the parking lot was empty at 4pm, which is always good.

Door from the waiting room opened and it was a nice looking late 20s / early 30s Korean girl who'd been in the states for a few years. She answered the door in a short skirt and a tank-top, so figured it was a good choice. The place only had a couple of rooms inside, so I figured there's only two girls working this location. (I later confirmed this by asking the girl).

The room itself was pretty standard. When the girl came inside, she got right to business with a good massage. I shouldn't say good...this girl gave a great massage! It wasn't the typical light-touch, actual kneading. This coupled with some roaming hands on my part (allowing me to discover what she wasn't wearing under the skirt) was just what I needed this afternoon. No doubt my hand in her crotch prompted her question of what I wanted next, so I decided on the complete package for $.

Perfect choice since the CBJ alone was worth the price of admission...not to mention the follow-up skills. I'll omit the details, but suffice it to say, the service was excellent.

Good times to be had.This is one of the new locations for OK. Same MMS, Same goood service.

SirMister
07-31-07, 01:09
Went to another AMP near the Indoor Kart Racing in Irvine.

Not bad. But a bit too mechanical for me. I didn't see any mamasan. The girl who let me in was pretty good looking. With enhancements.

$50/$100 as usual with most Korean AMPs.

Josh K
07-31-07, 13:10
This is one of the new locations for OK. Same MMS, Same goood service.Nice. I had been wondering where they ended up after their short stint on Halladay. I'm guessing that the other location is nearby this location, yes?

Rayfer
07-31-07, 19:45
Any info on this place?

Thanks

Whoopster
08-01-07, 03:46
I stopped by the one on Alicia on Monday afternoon about 4:45. The sign said be back at 5:00, so I left, called and left a message and went across the street. A few minutes after 5:00 April calls and says she's not busy and asked if I wanted the combo for $70. She explained that it includes walking on back and stretching. I asked her how much she weighed and she laughed and said don't worry. I told I'd try the combo.

Got in and paid, started undressing to take a shower, and the phone rings. She comes back and says she can only work on me until 6:00 and gives me back the extra $10 for the combo. By this time it's already 5:15 so the shower lasted all of 30 seconds. I was a little pissed that she did that, but oh well...

The massage was absolutely excellent, After walking on my back, it became very sensual with lots of oil and lotion. I have never been oiled as much in my life! April used her knees and shins up and down my back, while her feet landed right in the crack of my ass. She did have a towel covering me but it had fallen off as soon as she started with the slip 'n slide action.

After the flip she had my full attention, but she just ignored it and went on with the massage. After the normal front massage, she lifts my leg and starts the stretching part. She had my legs going every which-way, but never once did she let the towel drop (dammit).

Unfortunately, I never got any extras. Although I was disappointed, I felt like she did such a great massage and obviously put a lot of effort into her work, that it would be insulting to ask, oh yeah, can you also whack me off?

I've found that when I did ask after a great massage and the provider obliged, any repeat visits were a big disappointment. I figure that next time I go, I'll definitely make an appointment so that I have the full time allotment, and use this last experience of being shorted 15 minutes to see if I can get her to make up for it. I have heard reports of extras to be had, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Bottom line is I definitely recommend April for her massage skills, just call ahead.

Whoopster

Sexmania
08-01-07, 04:34
Has anyone have any info on Angel Spa In Costa Mesa?

I heard some hot viet girls working there.

Herb Surfs
08-01-07, 16:13
What the fuck is it with all the 1 and 2 post newbies asking for specific info on places.

The way it works around here is you post/contribute (see Whoopster's post below) some valuable information (many times), then maybe you have earned the right to ask questions. (And I don't give a rats ass how long you've been in the hobby, you haven't contributed here)

Do a search you lazy bastards.

Rokr51
08-01-07, 16:48
I went to a new CMP yesterday on Broohurst. Not in the usual area of Brookhurst. It was basically a weak massage with some nice extras. It was my first time and I got a nice BJ. There may even more to be offered after a couple of visits. I had a nice young lady named Apple. Very nice body and a face of about a 6-7. If you want the address please PM me and I will give it out. I don't want to say too much because of LE.

RoKR

Member #3942
08-01-07, 18:10

Yeah hot viet girls with 2 left hands. If you want extras bring your own oil.

Samurai II
08-01-07, 18:39
Went to another AMP near the Indoor Kart Racing in Irvine.

Not bad. But a bit too mechanical for me. I didn't see any mamasan. The girl who let me in was pretty good looking. With enhancements.

$50/$100 as usual with most Korean AMPs.

There`s an indoor kart racing in Irvine??

Ball Washer
08-01-07, 19:44
Ok and I just saw this on CL:

Asian Massage by 19yr old

Hours 10am to 9pm Walk-Ins Weclome

Phone 714-817-9777

/Acupressure / Shiatsu / Swedish / Deep Tissue / Hot Oil / Soft Hands / Walking On Back/Combination /

$40.00 1/2 Hour

$50.00 Hour

Call Candy Today For An Appointment

Have no clue about this place.It is located in Anaheim, 520 Brookhurst upstair, has 3 chinese girls, I've seen.

Wendy 31/37
Kiki 24/29
May 19/21
now they advertise Candy, maybe is new girl, only hj available, best provided by Wendy, good luck

Shark in OC
08-01-07, 20:08

I heard that you can get a good facial scrub there. So please do not bust the place.

And if you are not LE, sorry. I sugguest you check it out for us, then report back. Then you can get some reports under your belt, and some "web site cred" so we know that a regular member with one post is not fishing for evidence to swear out a warrant for further investigation.

Herb's point is well taken.

-Shark-

Momoshiro
08-02-07, 00:23
I've been to Angel Spa a few times. The girls are petite and cute. They all wear sexy skirts and outfits. All of them are vietnamese girls around 20-30. Unfortunately, all they give are legit massages. The massage is average, nothing special. If you're interested in a massage with a cute girl who speak good english, this is your place. If you're looking for more, you will be disappointed. Note: I have read reviews from another board that said Linda would provide a HE if she knows you. I haven't tried her since she's a little bit older, around 30 and she's not my type.

SirMister
08-02-07, 02:36
There`s an indoor kart racing in Irvine??Yup! Now you don't have to go to Dromo 1 anymore in Orange.

SirMister
08-02-07, 02:37
Finally went back after a while.

The last two I had there to me were not petite enough but gave good massages. Finally got a gal named Bobby. Woo. Petite Korean. Nice bod and all. I told her not too quick and she complied. I'm content for the time being!

Samurai II
08-02-07, 13:03
What the fuck is it with all the 1 and 2 post newbies asking for specific info on places.

The way it works around here is you post/contribute (see Whoopster's post below) some valuable information (many times), then maybe you have earned the right to ask questions. (And I don't give a rats ass how long you've been in the hobby, you haven't contributed here)

Do a search you lazy bastards.

I am in total agreement with Herb! I often receive private messages asking for information from newbies with only 1 or 2 posts. If you are one of them and haven`t received any replies from me, now you know why!

Samurai

Jon Jones
08-02-07, 13:57
Same here. I sometimes get a follow-up PM that goes something like "But I have 15 posts."

More often than not, the 15 posts contain no useful information. Could be that they're just lazy or they could be LE. Either way, they're ignored.

Jon

I am in total agreement with Herb! I often receive private messages asking for information from newbies with only 1 or 2 posts. If you are one of them and haven`t received any replies from me, now you know why!

Samurai

Shark in OC
08-02-07, 14:28
Same here. I sometimes get a follow-up PM that goes something like "But I have 15 posts."

More often than not, the 15 posts contain no useful information. Could be that they're just lazy or they could be LE. Either way, they're ignored.

Jon

I don't even respond to these 1-15 posters for this exact reason. I mean, is it too obvious that they can just search a review site, of which I know at least 3 decent ones, one being absolutely free?

Why even ask here before taking at least that easy step? It's one thing to ask if a specific girl is good. Maybe you might get a response from me if you have 100 posts or so, or are a senior memeber. But if you come at me, or post, "Anybody know where I can get F/S?", or "Does xxxx MP provide bbbj?", the questions are so rookie, you get no response from me.

It's like those guys who post on CL soliciting for a cute girl who will provide outcall - no special request, just that simple - and the post appears among 1000s of ads for just that. This screams of LE because any response can be included in an application to a Judge for a warrant. Just like a response to some rookie asking an equally simple question can here.

-Shark-

Ketur690
08-02-07, 15:11
I vote lazy. Most of the questions posted by the 1-15 noobs (and yes I am aware that I myself have very few posts) are about info that can easily be found by searching the thread. And if you are too lazy to put in a little time to do a search, why should the experienced members waste their time on your questions? Besides, half the fun is figuring out where the good places are based on vague and sometimes not so vague references :)

Quality Junk
08-03-07, 13:07
Felt like getting a good back massage Wednesday followed by a happy ending. Decided to try out a new-to-me MP in Whittier advertised in the OC Weekly staffed by sweet Asians and Latina staff. Based on my previous experience, I wanted a K-girl (they generally give better massage than Latinas). After paying the door fee $0.50 for half hour, the mamasan said I'd have to wait about 20 mins. for K-girl, So I opted for the Latina since she was available in five. I shoulda waited for the K-girl. Jessica came in, sweet looking 20-something, with natural perky B's, average build, and a great firm booty. Spoke perfect English to me asking what I wanted and if it was my first time, and what they do there? She asked for the $ fee upfront (this was a first for me) Usually we agree on the fee, do the deed, then the payment at the end. But... to each their own.

After the prelims, it was two to three minutes of very light back scratching and rubbing. Removed my towel and took off her clothes and the fun began. Now, maybe some of her clients prefer to spend more time on the deed, but at my advanced age, I actually like a good medium to hard workout on my lower back prior to the release. But she moved so quickly that I didn't really get a chance to ask her to slow down, since by now there was not enough blood going to the big head. Very good CBJ with mish and doggy finish. She does indeed have a great ass from the doggy position. Overall, not a bad ending but now I need to find another place to get just a good massage.

But lesson going forward: go with the K-girl next time for a good massage w/release, go with the L-girl if just looking for release.

Side note: I thought Whittier was in LA County, but yet there isn't a MP section under the LA heading. Anyways, the ad was placed in the OC Weekly. So I hope no one is offended by me placing this post here.

Ollwill
08-03-07, 18:52
I thought maybe my inbox wasn't sending the messages lol. My question to you boys is. Don't you think if LE was on this site that they could just as easily make up some stories of some adventures using the names and the locations already posted? IMHO it just makes no damn sense that you folks are that protective. We can send people to the Moon dont you think that LE would use other ways to find a shop? I maybe just naive but this half ass protection is just a joke. You all can call me LE all you want but ever since I found this place I aint leavin. I love the banter, I love the personalities, oh and there are some great mongering stories. Cheers

Ollie

Samurai

Herb Surfs
08-04-07, 01:05
Great to have you here -Larry the Cable Guy...you go get er done!! Then tell us all about it.

I thought maybe my inbox wasn't sending the messages lol. My question to you boys is. Don't you think if LE was on this site that they could just as easily make up some stories of some adventures using the names and the locations already posted? IMHO it just makes no damn sense that you folks are that protective. We can send people to the Moon dont you think that LE would use other ways to find a shop? I maybe just naive but this half ass protection is just a joke. You all can call me LE all you want but ever since I found this place I aint leavin. I love the banter, I love the personalities, oh and there are some great mongering stories. Cheers

Ollie

Survey Says
08-04-07, 01:39

Ollie

The truth is that we have to be protective of our hobby. Why should a long time member share specific locations and details of what's available, pricing, names, level of services for someone who has contributed nothing? It's a two way street and you gotta earn your stripes first. A huge part of the excitement to me is not knowing what is going to be had at a new place. Sure, I've stumbled into places that had already been reviewed upon as legit or not, but may have forgotten. Bottom line is that majority of newbies ask for too much information. You've got to give before you receive.

There is a wealth of information on this site and to be honest it's awesome reading it the first time around. It's also been recently mentioned that there are other free sites available to research places that are frequently visited and reviewed upon. C'mon, put in some information on your favorite search engine. We've all been down the same road as you have. Be lucky that sites like this exist and we have the internet available.

-SS

Member #3942
08-05-07, 10:52
Yup! Now you don't have to go to Dromo 1 anymore in Orange.

Ok so where is the indoor place? I never heard of one in Irvine. Clue me in so I can go have some fun before a bad massage with an old lady?

Oc Amper
08-05-07, 11:26
Ok so where is the indoor place? I never heard of one in Irvine. Clue me in so I can go have some fun before a bad massage with an old lady?You can find the "after driving" stress release at 17175 Von Karman #108. All the way in the back, in the far corner.

JS Fanatic
08-05-07, 19:05
Just got back from a place on Newport Ave. in Tustin. It's in the medical plaza near 1st Street. I wasn't expecting much, since the most I've every gotten at any of these Tustin places was a HJ. However, I thought I hit the jackpot when I walked in and saw a cute Vietnamese woman named Jen, probably in her mid 20s, wearing short denim shorts and a tight t-shirt. She says they don't provide massages, only hot towel wrap treatments (whatever). I eagerly paid $50 for half an hour. After I laid on the table, she dumps a big pile of hot steaming towels on my back and leaves the room. Hmm... not exactly what I was looking forward to on a hot summer day, but alright. After five minutes, she walks back in and removes the towels. She then lifts her right foot up to the table, giving me a good view under her shorts, and lets me lick her pussy for a few seconds. I turned over and was about to dig in when she takes her foot off the table and holds out her hand. She wouldn't let me do anything else until she got paid. Now even though I was a new cutomer and she was maybe just being cautious, it was still a turn-off for me. I didn't want to give her too much, because I had no idea what else she was willing to offer; everytime I tried to talk, she put a finger to my mouth as if to say "shut up and pay up!". So I grabbed my wallet, and out of the $160 or so in there, I gave her $60 (making an educated guess that she was at the very least going to give me a HJ along with a little DATY). She gives me this look of shock and anger, and I said "uh... sorry. I didn't know what to expect here, so that's all I brought with me." After a few seconds, she gives in and puts the money in her bra. She put her foot back up on the table so I could lean in and eat her out. While I was doing this, she reaches over and starts giving me the quickest, most aggressive HJ I've ever had. I kept reaching to her hand to try to slow it down, but each time she would slap my hand away and continue to furiously jerk me off. I think it took about a minute until I came. After I got dressed, she frowned at me while she said "please come again." I'm wondering if she would have been nicer and given me more service if I gave her more money upfront, or if she would have pulled the same stunt if I gave her $80 or $100. I don't think I'll be back.

Jerkynomore
08-05-07, 23:58
I went to Garry late tonight. Mamasan asked for. 5 which I didn't complain even thought I've paid. 4 in the past for 30 mins. I got Barbi who seemed like she wanted to get out of there and was pissed I wanted to go slowly. She rushed the entire experience. Got a quick CBJ. She wanted me to penetrate but I told her I wanted to play with her body a little. Sucked on those fake tities and kissed her neck. She wouldn't let me play in the Y so I was alittle disappointed. We started in mish and then doggy. We negotiated $ for MSOG but she tried to change the deal. I told her I was only giving. 6 and wanted change from my benjamin. She wanted to get out of there so took the money and gave my. 4 in change.

Total paid: $.1 and no LE in site.

Flak88
08-06-07, 02:25
I went to a new CMP yesterday on Broohurst. Not in the usual area of Brookhurst. It was basically a weak massage with some nice extras. It was my first time and I got a nice BJ. There may even more to be offered after a couple of visits. I had a nice young lady named Apple. Very nice body and a face of about a 6-7. If you want the address please PM me and I will give it out. I don't want to say too much because of LE.

RoKRCMP? what does the C stand for? Caucasian?

Longrod
08-06-07, 06:54
The difference between Viet establishments and Korean joints is enormous.

Viet places seldom have a mamasan. The couple of gals there are providers. They eventually get to know one another and connect their stories, modes of operation. In short, they shrink down to outcall provider mentality, i.e. "how much money can I make in the least amount of time/effort spent". Hardly the stuff that makes for a great GFE type session.

At a Korean establishment with a dictator type mamasan ... if a gal did that crap and mamasan finds out, whew! wait to she sees the hours she's scheduled for next week. Much more of that and she is OUT!

Herb Surfs
08-06-07, 12:11
Excellent analagy and observation Longrod.

An example would be the Viet tanning place (I forget the name) that used to be on the corner of Euclid and Westminster. The Viet girl who met you at the front counter was usually also the girl who provided your service and could not wait to get your ass out of the front door when you were finished, practically yelling "next" as you walked past 12 other horned-up mongers in the waiting area.

On the Korean side, at the old OK on Ponderosa, I received a Christmas gift from the Mamasan as I left the place last December and if you were a regular you would get a buy 9 get 1 free card at OK. Now thats customer service.

The difference between Viet establishments and Korean joints is enormous.

Viet places seldom have a mamasan. The couple of gals there are providers. They eventually get to know one another and connect their stories, modes of operation. In short, they shrink down to outcall provider mentality, i.e. "how much money can I make in the least amount of time/effort spent". Hardly the stuff that makes for a great GFE type session.

At a Korean establishment with a dictator type mamasan ... if a gal did that crap and mamasan finds out, whew! wait to she sees the hours she's scheduled for next week. Much more of that and she is OUT!

SirMister
08-06-07, 14:52
Maybe I got lucky with the vietnamese gal I found. Cuz I hear other reports that people don't get extras and than they moved. And I followed.

Anyhow. I get the uncovered BJ, sometimes FS, etc. Never tipped more than $40 to $60 and never rushed.

She told me she used to do FS a long time ago all the time. When she first got in the biz. But she didn't really want to.

I

Excellent analagy and observation Longrod.

An example would be the Viet tanning place (I forget the name) that used to be on the corner of Euclid and Westminster. The Viet girl who met you at the front counter was usually also the girl who provided your service and could not wait to get your ass out of the front door when you were finished, practically yelling "next" as you walked past 12 other horned-up mongers in the waiting area.

On the Korean side, at the old OK on Ponderosa, I received a Christmas gift from the Mamasan as I left the place last December and if you were a regular you would get a buy 9 get 1 free card at OK. Now thats customer service.

jackie888
08-06-07, 15:33
From my experience.

Koreans are more professional. The madam gets upset if the customer isn't happy. The place is cleaner and more upkept. The women are cleaner. And last but not least, the women are freakier.

The Vietnamese are shadier. There's always a wanabe ganster next door looking at your car. The place is unkept. Dirtier. You're always looking for the exit just in case something goes down.

This isn't to say that any one culture is better than the other. I think it's just that the Koreans have tolerated this profession for a very long time. And they just have more experience with customer service.

Rokr51
08-06-07, 16:33
It stands for Chinese Massage Parlor.

Rum Dum Joe
08-06-07, 22:50
You can find the "after driving" stress release at 17175 Von Karman #108. All the way in the back, in the far corner.I stopped by the place after work to check it out, was kinda hard to find since the buildings are labeled that well, then again I was going off of memory on the address.

Anyway, I stopped by to check it out and only saw 1 presumably (so so looking?) viet girl. Unfortunately I forgot to ask who did the massage, is it her? is there someone else in the back? It didn't seem like anything too special especially with McD up the street a bit where I have a much better idea of what I'm getting.

Shame payday isn't for another week, else I'd probably have a much better review right now :)

Member #3942
08-07-07, 08:37
Ran into a new girl there. Turns out I know her from another place a few years back. Difference being is that back then she was cute and hot, now, shes hotter!! Damn shes the best looking one at this place now. Name is SUSAN. I had a nice talk with her, hungry for money as always. Sometimes thats good, I dont know what she does now but she was good before. No FS as far as I know. But damn she brought back good memories, plus shes got a hot body. Well Im going back for sure to grab that again.

B Malibu
08-07-07, 16:43
Ran into a new girl there. Turns out I know her from another place a few years back. Difference being is that back then she was cute and hot, now, shes hotter!! Damn shes the best looking one at this place now. Name is SUSAN. I had a nice talk with her, hungry for money as always. Sometimes thats good, I dont know what she does now but she was good before. No FS as far as I know. But damn she brought back good memories, plus shes got a hot body. Well Im going back for sure to grab that again.
Happy ending though, eh?

Member #3942
08-07-07, 17:45
Happy ending though, eh?

Happy of course. Shes pretty cute. Always liked her.

Yowzaa
08-07-07, 18:17
they only advertise their # on CL, but a quik reverse search on 411.com will direct you to their address. There's 2 MPs in the same parking lot, choose the one next to the 5 onramp.

I saw rebecca (or maybe elizabeth?). Big fakies, big nipples, not sure how far couldve gone, took the HJ. 50/40 for hour.

KenQuest
08-07-07, 19:29
Decided to try the place that was mentioned here a week ago on knott and orange. Saw a older lady like most places. I think there were 2 there, this place is rather new.

She gave a nice massage w/ HJ and ass play. After she offered, practically insisted on a table shower. 40/40 overall I kinda liked it. Nice relaxing massage after a long day with happy ending and shower to boot!

Chance 62
08-07-07, 23:45
The other place in that same center is called C & L they are the one in the back. Nexted to the security patrol. I have been to see may a few times but only recieved a HJ.

Rum Dum Joe
08-08-07, 21:42
Just got back from a place on Newport Ave. in Tustin. It's in the medical plaza near 1st Street. I wasn't expecting much, since the most I've every gotten at any of these Tustin places was a HJ. However, I thought I hit the jackpot when I walked in and saw a cute Vietnamese woman named Jen, probably in her mid 20s, wearing short denim shorts and a tight t-shirt. She says they don't provide massages, only hot towel wrap treatments (whatever). I eagerly paid $50 for half an hour. After I laid on the table, she dumps a big pile of hot steaming towels on my back and leaves the room. Hmm... not exactly what I was looking forward to on a hot summer day, but alright. After five minutes, she walks back in and removes the towels. She then lifts her right foot up to the table, giving me a good view under her shorts, and lets me lick her pussy for a few seconds. I turned over and was about to dig in when she takes her foot off the table and holds out her hand. She wouldn't let me do anything else until she got paid. Now even though I was a new cutomer and she was maybe just being cautious, it was still a turn-off for me. I didn't want to give her too much, because I had no idea what else she was willing to offer; everytime I tried to talk, she put a finger to my mouth as if to say "shut up and pay up!". So I grabbed my wallet, and out of the $160 or so in there, I gave her $60 (making an educated guess that she was at the very least going to give me a HJ along with a little DATY). She gives me this look of shock and anger, and I said "uh... sorry. I didn't know what to expect here, so that's all I brought with me." After a few seconds, she gives in and puts the money in her bra. She put her foot back up on the table so I could lean in and eat her out. While I was doing this, she reaches over and starts giving me the quickest, most aggressive HJ I've ever had. I kept reaching to her hand to try to slow it down, but each time she would slap my hand away and continue to furiously jerk me off. I think it took about a minute until I came. After I got dressed, she frowned at me while she said "please come again." I'm wondering if she would have been nicer and given me more service if I gave her more money upfront, or if she would have pulled the same stunt if I gave her $80 or $100. I don't think I'll be back.Yeah, I just decided to stop by today to see what the place was like.

First thing once I walked in she said that she didn't give massages in a fairly frustrated tone. I asked her what they did do then, they said towel treatments (for that magical price of .5/hh, and .65/hr). She was definately attractive, but I wonder if my time would be better spent elsewhere.

I also went to a place off of Chapman (not too far from Jamboree in Orange) where I paid for an hour massage in a relatively shady place, but it was legit.

*sigh*

seems like .5 for hh is the magic number in terms of predicting which is legit or not.

The tiny little who wants to see the wizard front offices are a good giveaway too though.

DinnerOut35
08-08-07, 22:12
I decided to try Garry 115 again a few days ago after the LE scare a few weeks back.

What a waste.

As someone else previously reported, their experience was rushed and not worth repeating. I have to say my report is much the same.

First I walked in and the place smelled a little bad. I mean like sweat. Perhaps a monger had gotten all sweated up in there. I'm not sure. Nevertheless it was enough to make my go eeewww. Mamasan is always nice. I have to admit. I asked her was the big tit Latina still there and she said she didnt work there anymore. She had a new girl.

The girl walked in and she smelled like an ashtray. I know alot of Koreans smoke but she could have atleast put on some perfume. She attempted to give me a weak massage and I finally stopped her after a few minutes and told her I wanted a CBJ. I took out my condom and the girl said I had to use hers. I never use the girls condoms. First they always have them out of the wrapper they have them. Second they tend to be cheap ones in those stupid red and green colors. I use a condom I trust and it ultra sensitive. Plus she refused to disrobe or take off her top. I simply told her forget it. Then she started saying its ok to use my condom. At that point between the eeewww smell, her cigarette smell, her unwillingness to accomodate my small request and then her refusal to disrobe in any way I had lost the will and the want.

I got dressed and the girl expected a tip! LOL. I walked out of the room and thanked mamasan and left. Mamasan said the girl was just there for the day and she had the same regular girls for a while. In other words no one new-just the same ones we have been dealing with.

No LE in sight when I left though I had followed my normal rule and parked way down the block. I have a bright colored sports car that sticks out and the last thing I want is for LE to take notice of it. Plus I am 6'4!

Anyhow Garry is losing its luster so I am going to try the new place by the Go Kart track everyone has been talking about. If anyone wants to PM me their experience at the place near the Go Kart place please do so. I would like to know in more detail who to ask for etc.

Until next time

Jedi Earth.

Preverted
08-09-07, 02:53
if you were a regular you would get a buy 9 get 1 free card at OK. Now thats customer service.
Those cards are great for another reason. Walk in the door and give the mama your card with a few stamps on it, she will already know that you are a guy she can trust. If you don't have a card for the place that you want to go today, just show them a card from another place. You won't get the credit but they know what it means.

Just remember what name you told them when they first make the card for you. Mama will take your card and then ask you what your name is as a backup check.

Kudlow
08-09-07, 10:33
I went to a rub and tug shop along beach blvd between Orange and Lincoln in Anaheim last Tuesday and saw Gina. Fairly cute v-girl in her late 20's. I got the 1hr 'deep tissue' (its $10 more for this). She basically pours oil over you and presses while she rubs. I've been doing yard work for the past 3 days and my body was a little sore. So this actually felt good. However she was very reluctant to provide a happy ending (she finally did). Then she grabs the hot towels out of the tub warmer and wipes off the oil and juices. So far, I've been taken care of. I start getting dressed, give her the tip and she cleans up the room. Instead of taking the towels out of the room, she puts them back into the towel warmer. I ask her ' don't you wash those towels.' She said no, they just put them back into the towel warmer. Damn, I'll never go back.

Member #3942
08-09-07, 21:44
I ask her ' don't you wash those towels.' She said no, they just put them back into the towel warmer. Damn, I'll never go back.

Thats just sick! Do they repackage the condoms too? Thats why at my young age I'm at an impass. Not sure if I want a regular massage at a nice place or go to the ones where the roach runs across the crack of my ass while Im dreaming its a tongue. Ive been stuck in San Clemente and theres nothing good here. By the time I get done with my day theres too much traffic to go too far north. I think I have about a month or two more before I go back to N. OC.. Figures all the places in newport and costa mesa pretty much suck. Waiting for that nice little new place where the girls wear thin pants or shorts and really get exotic.

Lake Forest is loaded with places but they all suck too. LFBC is the only place with some selection. The others either dont do much or they have old ladies! Almost went back to Yvonne on Lambert since her ass is so nice but she does nothing too. Least the massage is ok, then again theres no shower.

The place on Aspen, only Angela will do anything. The others too old and very religious. The other 2 places on Lambert have older women and a bonus of a sucky massage.

Big Mike 222
08-10-07, 01:35
Those cards are great for another reason. Walk in the door and give the mama your card with a few stamps on it, she will already know that you are a guy she can trust. If you don't have a card for the place that you want to go today, just show them a card from another place. You won't get the credit but they know what it means.

Just remember what name you told them when they first make the card for you. Mama will take your card and then ask you what your name is as a backup check.Now thats Customer Service with a smile :-)

Maybe some of these other establishments should take some lessons, we all know at least 4-5 that could sharpen their Custoemr Service skills!

Big

Big Mike 222
08-10-07, 01:41
I went to a rub and tug shop along beach blvd between Orange and Lincoln in Anaheim last Tuesday and saw Gina. Fairly cute v-girl in her late 20's. I got the 1hr 'deep tissue' (its $10 more for this). She basically pours oil over you and presses while she rubs. I've been doing yard work for the past 3 days and my body was a little sore. So this actually felt good. However she was very reluctant to provide a happy ending (she finally did). Then she grabs the hot towels out of the tub warmer and wipes off the oil and juices. So far, I've been taken care of. I start getting dressed, give her the tip and she cleans up the room. Instead of taking the towels out of the room, she puts them back into the towel warmer. I ask her ' don't you wash those towels.' She said no, they just put them back into the towel warmer. Damn, I'll never go back.Ahh, I know the place. Usually one of the V-Girls take the towels out on Friday night, wash them, and bring them back Saturday for another week. Tip: Go earlier Sat. Morning and watch her unload the towels from her trunk than you can expect clean towels possibly.

Big

Joe Monger
08-10-07, 20:01
I decided to try Garry 115 again a few days ago after the LE scare a few weeks back.

First I walked in and the place smelled a little bad. I mean like sweat. Perhaps a monger had gotten all sweated up in there. I'm not sure. Nevertheless it was enough to make my go eeewww. Mamasan is always nice. I have to admit. I asked her was the big tit Latina still there and she said she didnt work there anymore. She had a new girl.

I got dressed and the girl expected a tip! LOL. I walked out of the room and thanked mamasan and left. Mamasan said the girl was just there for the day and she had the same regular girls for a while. In other words no one new-just the same ones we have been dealing with.

Until next time

Jedi Earth.

Interesting. I'm not calling you a cop but your post smells like BACON. Why don't you go troll on another board!

Ewclark77
08-10-07, 20:48
Interesting. I'm not calling you a cop but your post smells like BACON. Why don't you go troll on another board!

I really don't think there is much if any chance that Jedi is a cop. If he were, he would have to be a very clever one. He's spent the last two years posting occasional comments and reports just so he could get us to go into a massage parlor where they are running a sting. What's more, there's nothing in that report that would make me WANT to go back there. What would be the point of a cop posting that report?

Member #3942
08-10-07, 21:46
I really don't think there is much if any chance that Jedi is a cop. If he were, he would have to be a very clever one. He's spent the last two years posting occasional comments and reports just so he could get us to go into a massage parlor where they are running a sting. What's more, there's nothing in that report that would make me WANT to go back there. What would be the point of a cop posting that report?Hey hey hey! Cops need hj's, bbbj's and FS too! If someone is a cop, maybe he is just looking for a good time. Give a guy a break.

DinnerOut35
08-11-07, 00:57
If the gentlemen who suggested I was LE did a check of this site he would see that I certainly am not LE. I have found this website a great source of information. And you also need to think about this-LE knows where ALL of these places are and whats going on. They dont need this board to find out. Thats because they use these same places! Thats why the AMP in Inglewood all got shut down. Because the cops were going there getting freebies.

Please post something relevant on this board other that accusing other legit mongers of being LE. And thanks to the gents who posted support for me.

Until next time

Jedi Earth

Joe Monger
08-11-07, 01:43
Hey hey hey! Cops need hj's, bbbj's and FS too! If someone is a cop, maybe he is just looking for a good time. Give a guy a break.

My bad. :)

I'm just suggesting that everyone should be careful. There is info Jedi posted which directly contradicts info that I have regarding a certain MP. If anyone of the serious Senior Members wants the info you can PM me. I'm not going to post it publicly.

Joe

Ejinco
08-11-07, 02:23
Damn, I guess we get a good deal in Colorado. I have a place there that when they opened you'the get a free house entry every 3rd visit and later it turned in to every 5th. That got to be very addicting! Also, the thing I liked was no negotiating. You found out what their total price was paid it when you got to your room and took it wherever you wanted it to go. No interrupting the flow and very rarely disappointed in the number of spinner K-girls. I know many of the girls came out from CA, but I haven't run into any of them when I'm in CA.

Ed

DinnerOut35
08-11-07, 03:30
Can't we just get back to MP talk and stop the personal attacks? Every month or so folks on this board go on a rampage attacking other folks. Such a waste of time. If one person wrote down every AMP we go to and waited outside with a camera and took pics and took it to Irvine, Costa Mesa or whoever police we would all be in alot of trouble. Not to mention if a news crew.

DinnerOut35
08-11-07, 14:50
I found one of the members assertion that I have somehow lied or misled the readers of this board outrageous. I dont know what information he has that he feels contradicts something I have said but I can assure you I have put forth every effort to be honest and forthcoming. If I have misspoken or mistyped something I apolojize. I want to be seen as a respected member of this board.

This board has been immensely helpful to me and others of this hobby. I value the reports and the PM's I receive from members thanking me for my reports.

If you talked to the mamasan at Garry(if you know her as well as I do you know her name starts with an L) I would tell you to talk to her about me and she would tell you I am appreciative of her and her business. She is on vacation right now so you cant ask her but when she returns you can.

As far as the LE conversation. Guys look-there is enough info on this board that LE could have raided these places along time ago. They dont need my input even if I was LE. And the funny thing is the Inglewood AMP are closed because the cops DID know where they were and were taking advantage. They dont need this board for info. All they have to do is to check the places that have applied or have MP licenses in OC and go and check them out. Half of these places the girls are dressed skimpy. No you know damn well that a real MP wouldnt have that and they certainly wouldnt be damn near 100% Asian or Hispanic. The real ones generally dont have that racial make up in their staff. Furthermore it would be easy for them to put pin cameras in the room. All they need is to get a complaint and they would be on it.

All I am saying is that we are all in this together right? We all just want to enjoy the hobby and share info. Sure their are times when folks get carried away and may lie or post photos that arent there. But that isnt common. So lets just all be kind to each other.

Until next time.

Showdown(formerly Jedi Earth)

B Malibu
08-12-07, 05:07
Why the name change?

Good Life
08-12-07, 05:25
Decided to try the place that was mentioned here a week ago on knott and orange. Saw a older lady like most places. I think there were 2 there, this place is rather new.

She gave a nice massage w/ HJ and ass play. After she offered, practically insisted on a table shower. 40/40 overall I kinda liked it. Nice relaxing massage after a long day with happy ending and shower to boot!I went here, massage was nice. Older provider want .4-.5 for HJ. I said no way. She practically insisted for a tip after, no way. .5 for hr. I will not return.

KingOfFighters
08-13-07, 02:32
I went to Brea to get a Massage off Central (first time going there). Had a girl named Wendy (I think), Vietnamese in her 20's and got a very great massage (soft touch) and sensual touches. Didn't go much beyond hands though, but she seems like a nice girl (and not a commercial smile).

.4 enter and tipped .4 as well

Ketur690
08-13-07, 13:58
In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.) I haven't seen any posts on this place so thought I'd give it a try. It's located in a mid-sized business complex which is usually a good sign and is on the second floor although the main entrance is on the first floor. After entering you go up a flight of stairs to the lobby where a camera on the ceiling alerts the girls in the break room next to it that somebody is there. The rate is a standard $40 for 30min which is what I went for. There are 3 massage rooms at the place and it looked like I was the only customer at the time which considering most of the businesses nearby were closed since it was a Saturday, was not too surprising. My provider (I completely spaced and forgot to get her name) had about a 8 body and a 7 face with a friendly enough personality. She asked if I had been there before and of course I lied and said yes but that it had been a few months (actually wasn't a complete lie as I had been there before to check its potential, just hadn't gotten any service at the time.)

The massage was decent but a little light for my taste. Could've probably asked for a deeper massage but didn't want to tire her out yet. As she worked on my shoulders I proceeded to rub her legs, she was wearing pants so wasn't sure how she would react. Since she didn't brush my hands away I figured I had the green light and continued on to grab her ass and rub her pussy though her pants which she seemed to enjoy. Several times she loosened my towel to get better access to my legs and lower back and finally before the end of the back work had removed the towel entirely. Then it was time for the flip.

After the flip and a bit more light fingered teasing on her part I moved my hand under her shirt to rub her tits. Before doing this she looked like maybe a small c-cup but found out she had a padded bra and was actually more in the b range, but they looked nice so no complaints. I unhooked her bra to get better access and after about another minute she asked what I would like. I asked for FS but she said she didn't do that (guessing for reasons I will give in a minute that it wasn't a matter of it being her time of the month but that the place just doesn't give FS.) So I went for BJ instead. She asked for 80 I said I had 60 and she agreed to that with no complaints. Now at this point I was expecting her to put the condom on because after I had rubbed her legs a bit earlier she left the room for a minute and I heard her talking with one of the other girls there so I figured she had gone out to get a condom. I was wrong. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was soft and slow with just the right amount of suction. I asked her to remove her shirt but she said she couldn't do that and instead lifted it and her unhooked bra up enough that I could look at and play with her tits while she worked on me. This combined with her wearing pants and not doing full service makes me guess its a matter of they want to be able to straighten their looks up quick in the event of a raid and make things look legit. The fact that they have a bell ring when you open the front door, and you have to climb a set of stairs, and they have cameras in the lobby area means they get some warning if somebody it coming (btw, didn't see a camera in the room but that doesn't mean they didn't have one hidden someplace.) Anyhow, back to the service. After a couple minutes of sucking she went and got some oil/lotion for her hands and finished me off with a HJ. She then went out to get me a hot towel and cleaned me up. She also brought me some water while I got dressed and I paid her. Gave me the typical "thank you baby, come back and see me again soon" and I left satisfied. In all a good visit although if I return I will bring my own protection next time just to be safe. One additional note, their ad says 18-20 year olds which is bull. My provider and the other girl there plus the one I saw when I was first scoping the place out all looked like mid to late 20's which is pretty good but not as advertised.

Jon Jones
08-13-07, 16:09
Good post, thanks.

Jon

[QUOTE=Ketur690]In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview.

Aznc0ld
08-13-07, 17:30
Long time lurker here... I've been here numerous times and have been with the entire lineup. The one you're speaking of is Angie and she's the only one that provides more than a HJ. She also takes it off though as I've had her do it a few times. She works some weekends, Mondays and Fridays. Everyone else only provides a HJ @ $40.

Joblo007
08-13-07, 22:09
In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.) That is not an easy place to find. It is closer to Imperial, on the freeway side of the road, and it does not face La Palma directly. Decent service (40/40).

JS Fanatic
08-13-07, 22:21
[QUOTE=Ketur690]In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.) etc...

Thanks for the post. I was intrigued by this place since it's very close to my house. I stopped by here a few weeks back, but decided against getting a massage when I saw two plain-looking women in their 30s sitting at the front desk. I hate it that all these AMPs advertise having 18-20 year old girls. Maybe what they really meant to say was that the women working in these AMPs have kids who are 18-20 years old. However, now I might have to go back to this place...

Aznc0ld
08-13-07, 23:59
The person you met with is Angie. I've been to this place semi-regularly in the past month or so and have gone through the entire lineup. Angie is the only one who provides more than a HJ as the rest of them are too scared. Also, angie does take her clothes off (it's been done before)

In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.) I haven't seen any posts on this place so thought I'd give it a try. It's located in a mid-sized business complex which is usually a good sign and is on the second floor although the main entrance is on the first floor. After entering you go up a flight of stairs to the lobby where a camera on the ceiling alerts the girls in the break room next to it that somebody is there. The rate is a standard $40 for 30min which is what I went for. There are 3 massage rooms at the place and it looked like I was the only customer at the time which considering most of the businesses nearby were closed since it was a Saturday, was not too surprising. My provider (I completely spaced and forgot to get her name) had about a 8 body and a 7 face with a friendly enough personality. She asked if I had been there before and of course I lied and said yes but that it had been a few months (actually wasn't a complete lie as I had been there before to check its potential, just hadn't gotten any service at the time.)

The massage was decent but a little light for my taste. Could've probably asked for a deeper massage but didn't want to tire her out yet. As she worked on my shoulders I proceeded to rub her legs, she was wearing pants so wasn't sure how she would react. Since she didn't brush my hands away I figured I had the green light and continued on to grab her ass and rub her pussy though her pants which she seemed to enjoy. Several times she loosened my towel to get better access to my legs and lower back and finally before the end of the back work had removed the towel entirely. Then it was time for the flip.

After the flip and a bit more light fingered teasing on her part I moved my hand under her shirt to rub her tits. Before doing this she looked like maybe a small c-cup but found out she had a padded bra and was actually more in the b range, but they looked nice so no complaints. I unhooked her bra to get better access and after about another minute she asked what I would like. I asked for FS but she said she didn't do that (guessing for reasons I will give in a minute that it wasn't a matter of it being her time of the month but that the place just doesn't give FS.) So I went for BJ instead. She asked for 80 I said I had 60 and she agreed to that with no complaints. Now at this point I was expecting her to put the condom on because after I had rubbed her legs a bit earlier she left the room for a minute and I heard her talking with one of the other girls there so I figured she had gone out to get a condom. I was wrong. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was soft and slow with just the right amount of suction. I asked her to remove her shirt but she said she couldn't do that and instead lifted it and her unhooked bra up enough that I could look at and play with her tits while she worked on me. This combined with her wearing pants and not doing full service makes me guess its a matter of they want to be able to straighten their looks up quick in the event of a raid and make things look legit. The fact that they have a bell ring when you open the front door, and you have to climb a set of stairs, and they have cameras in the lobby area means they get some warning if somebody it coming (btw, didn't see a camera in the room but that doesn't mean they didn't have one hidden someplace.) Anyhow, back to the service. After a couple minutes of sucking she went and got some oil/lotion for her hands and finished me off with a HJ. She then went out to get me a hot towel and cleaned me up. She also brought me some water while I got dressed and I paid her. Gave me the typical "thank you baby, come back and see me again soon" and I left satisfied. In all a good visit although if I return I will bring my own protection next time just to be safe. One additional note, their ad says 18-20 year olds which is bull. My provider and the other girl there plus the one I saw when I was first scoping the place out all looked like mid to late 20's which is pretty good but not as advertised.

Kudlow
08-14-07, 00:50
I finally made it down to this place last weekend. I was escorted to a room and asked for the shower. Of course I told them I was there before and had seen Gina. But this was my first time. When I asked for the shower, she opened the door and I kind of pointed to where I thought it was. She corrected me and said it was right there. I came back to the room and Angela took care of me. She used warm oil and walked on my back. It really felt good. On the flip she gave a decent HJ, She lifted up her top, pulled down her bottoms and took care of me. Didn't ask for any $$ and we had a nice conversation before and after. total spent was 40/60.

Big Mike 222
08-14-07, 01:33
Until next time.

Showdown(formerly Jedi Earth)Jedi,

Those other guys, put them on your ignore list. You will always be Jedi Earth.

Big

Jonathan1301
08-14-07, 01:35
I made it there, after i read great reviews somewhere else, I left happy.

Survey Says
08-14-07, 15:47
Was in the area in Garden Grove and have seen ads on CL about this place, so I decided to give it a try. Entered and inquired with the young gal about their prices. She said .4 for hhr and .6 for the hr. I paid for hhr. She escorted to a room and said that my therapist would be there momentarily. Just as I removed my pants and underwear, in comes a male Dr. He asked the reason for my visit and if I had any pain that I wanted to disclose. I told him that my lower back and my upper back area/shoulders were sore and that I wanted a good massage. I also told him that it was very unprofessional for him to enter without knocking and that I was not informed that he would be consulting with me. He genuinely apologized.

He leaves, I complete getting undressed, lie down on the table and hear a knock. In comes my therapist, Tina. She is slightly older than I expected, mid 40's to early 50's, but still looks alright. She is sporting nice clothing, capri pants and a blouse, but it didn't appear anything would be had. The massage was below average in the skills department. I was uncovered the entire time, but the massage was only on my backside and on mostly on my upper back. There was no teasing on her part. I caressed her legs, butt, and cooch through her pants, but she didn't return the favor. At one point, I reached under her shirt, lifted her bra, and sucked her tatas. She didn't pull away. Left her .11 tip I didn't feel .2 was deservant. Not certain what kinda talent works there. Tina said that she has been there 3 weeks and works 7 days a week. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said I was there about 4 weeks ago. Not certain if I'll be back. Need to have better reports.

Drove down the street to Euclid and Lampson on the 2nd floor. Suppose to be under new mgmt, but this the 2nd time that it had not been opened when I went. Saw ads on CL as recent as 2 weeks ago too.

Had to have relief, so I ventured over to 103. Greeted by MMS and paid her the .5 entry fee. Led to my room and in walks a familiar face. I ask her her name and she replies CoCo. I said that I remembered her and asked where she had been for all this time. She said that she went on a long vacation back to Korea. CoCo said that she remembered me too. I asked if she would allow me 2 pops and she said as long as I took care of her and it didn't take too long. CoCo stands a good 5' 9" and has a slender build. I believe she has enhanced b-cups. They are very firm. She is alright in the face department, but what I remembered most was her vaginal muscles. Makes it feel like there is no protection. She removes her clothes and has my lie face down. She begins a 5 min massage on my back with a little teasing of the boys. She asks me to flip and begins to suck my nipples. I start to finger her. She moves down for a cbj and then onto cg for the first completion. I remove the hat with some tissues in the room and reach into my pocket to retrieve another one. She askes to be banged mish so we go at it for a few before I turn her around for some K9. I asked if she would finish me off bbbj but she declined and finished cbj. No tips were ever discussed and I left her $.20 which she was pleased with. I finished 2 pops within 15 mins so I'm certain it was money easily earned on her part.

-SS

Jerkynomore
08-14-07, 16:00
The person you met with is Angie. I've been to this place semi-regularly in the past month or so and have gone through the entire lineup. Angie is the only one who provides more than a HJ as the rest of them are too scared. Also, angie does take her clothes off (it's been done before)I went there today to check it out. I got Sherri, a Chinese girl who has no time for a boyfriend. She is kinda homely looking and chunky. Gave a decent massage while I fondle her. Just like Ketur mentioned, these girls wear padded bras and couldn't felt her breast through all that protection. I'm not adept at lifting the bra just yet. Got a handjob and paid 40/40. I probably won't repeat.

Member #3942
08-14-07, 18:27
I made it there, after i read great reviews somewhere else, I left happy.

Her name is Santina. The best looking one there is Susan. Only bad thing about the place is when they get new girls its really hard to find out who they are. Susan has a really cute face, Santina is kinda so-so weird looking but great body and hair. Was thinking about trying Orange ave out again. Not sure if I really want too yet. Liked the ad in the sports page with the pic of the actual girl.

Underdog1
08-15-07, 01:34
Was at McD on Monday. Three girls working. MMS very, very cute that day. Even asked if she was going to take care of me. Sunny did instead with good service.

On the way out, I noticed something odd. There was a very attractive blond white girl at the front desk. Does anyone have any input? Is she a working girl?

Oh, and sunny said my head was too big. Hee Hee !

Underdog1
08-15-07, 01:38
Noticed this place on Skypark South on the way to McD. Anybody been to this place?

Also went to LA Shiatsu on Western in K town this past weekend. Too old, and walked out.

Preverted
08-15-07, 04:48
Does anyone know where Vick's ended up? Is it gone for good? If so, does anyone know where Sammy from Vick's ended up?

Please PM.

Thanks.

Kudlow
08-15-07, 11:04
Does anyone know where Vick's ended up? Is it gone for good? If so, does anyone know where Sammy from Vick's ended up?

Please PM.

Thanks.

Good luck in your search. I'm still trying to find where the old Gina went to. I saw her in BP a little more than a year ago but haven't seen her since.

DinnerOut35
08-15-07, 11:44
I was trawling Craigslist to see if any new AMP were advertising and called a number. Girl answered said they were no longer in operation but she was available as a outcall. She sounded nice and real down to earth. Typically I dont do outcall but I needed to nut again after my time in St. Louis(check my report there).

I met her at the park and she had some gozongas on her. As I requested she didnt wear a bra when we met and she made it a point to bounce those babies as she walked over. She was 19, from SF and just down here trying to make ends meet. Lots of tats but good conversation.

Got a CBJ and she let me nut on her tits. She made it a point to slobber and talk with the c**k in her mouth. Good time. She doesnt have a cell phone though so I dont have anyway to get in contact with her but she took down my e-mail address.

Until next time

Showdown

DinnerOut35
08-15-07, 11:46
Forgot to post the pic.

Samurai II
08-15-07, 13:02
SS,

Thanks for the report, and glad that you were able to go home happy after the second place you went to.

I know the feeling when you go to an AMP and get let down, meanwhile you still need to release!

Stay safe!

Samurai

Was in the area in Garden Grove and have seen ads on CL about this place, so I decided to give it a try. Entered and inquired with the young gal about their prices. She said .4 for hhr and .6 for the hr. I paid for hhr. She escorted to a room and said that my therapist would be there momentarily. Just as I removed my pants and underwear, in comes a male Dr. He asked the reason for my visit and if I had any pain that I wanted to disclose. I told him that my lower back and my upper back area/shoulders were sore and that I wanted a good massage. I also told him that it was very unprofessional for him to enter without knocking and that I was not informed that he would be consulting with me. He genuinely apologized.

He leaves, I complete getting undressed, lie down on the table and hear a knock. In comes my therapist, Tina. She is slightly older than I expected, mid 40's to early 50's, but still looks alright. She is sporting nice clothing, capri pants and a blouse, but it didn't appear anything would be had. The massage was below average in the skills department. I was uncovered the entire time, but the massage was only on my backside and on mostly on my upper back. There was no teasing on her part. I caressed her legs, butt, and cooch through her pants, but she didn't return the favor. At one point, I reached under her shirt, lifted her bra, and sucked her tatas. She didn't pull away. Left her .11 tip I didn't feel .2 was deservant. Not certain what kinda talent works there. Tina said that she has been there 3 weeks and works 7 days a week. She asked if I had been there before and I lied and said I was there about 4 weeks ago. Not certain if I'll be back. Need to have better reports.

Drove down the street to Euclid and Lampson on the 2nd floor. Suppose to be under new mgmt, but this the 2nd time that it had not been opened when I went. Saw ads on CL as recent as 2 weeks ago too.

Had to have relief, so I ventured over to 103. Greeted by MMS and paid her the .5 entry fee. Led to my room and in walks a familiar face. I ask her her name and she replies CoCo. I said that I remembered her and asked where she had been for all this time. She said that she went on a long vacation back to Korea. CoCo said that she remembered me too. I asked if she would allow me 2 pops and she said as long as I took care of her and it didn't take too long. CoCo stands a good 5' 9" and has a slender build. I believe she has enhanced b-cups. They are very firm. She is alright in the face department, but what I remembered most was her vaginal muscles. Makes it feel like there is no protection. She removes her clothes and has my lie face down. She begins a 5 min massage on my back with a little teasing of the boys. She asks me to flip and begins to suck my nipples. I start to finger her. She moves down for a cbj and then onto cg for the first completion. I remove the hat with some tissues in the room and reach into my pocket to retrieve another one. She askes to be banged mish so we go at it for a few before I turn her around for some K9. I asked if she would finish me off bbbj but she declined and finished cbj. No tips were ever discussed and I left her $.20 which she was pleased with. I finished 2 pops within 15 mins so I'm certain it was money easily earned on her part.

-SS

Az Dude
08-16-07, 14:53
Anyone know her whereabouts? Last time I met up with
her was in late May. Number for the MMS is no good
anymore.

This was the late 20's Chinese nympho gal in an aamp
in irvine 9053 were the last 4 digits of the ph number

PM me if you have details, would love to find her again ;-)

Sir Sycott
08-16-07, 15:48
Having trouble finding this place.

Can anyone pm me with a few tips?

I've been a long time lurkey and recently just jumped back in.

DinnerOut35
08-16-07, 19:34
Was feeling the need for Latina yesterday. With the big titty Latina gone from Garry and Reynolds(plus the fact that Garry 116 has gone downhill) I decided to to try a Whittier spot chock full of Latinas. Thanks to the member who PM'md me with the info.

But as I approched it I saw another strip mall that I recalled from another members PM. The strip mall was white and run down but I didnt care. I drove to the side of the strip mall and parked. I went inside and sitting on the coach was an overmakeup'd mamasan and an old man. They looked at me like I was crazy and then the mamasan led me to a back room.

Oh my God. This place was disguisitng. They had a lamp that was surrounded by cigarette ashes. The towels had stains guys..stains. I started to leave and the mamasan said the girl had just pulled up. I looked outside an a K girl, average looks got out of a car. Between her average looks and the obviously unsanitary conditions of the place I passed. Plus the mamasan said they only had one Latina working there now.

I drove less than a mile to what I hoped would be Latina heaven. The spot was in a strip mall and had very good signage from the road. I parked and as I approached the door inside of the front door it opened. They must have a camera at the front door. An older skinny mamasan answered. She was very businesslike. I asked her was a particular girl there who a member said worked there. She said she has many girls and alot of turnover. I was thinking this is going to be a waste. Plus it was $50. I like paying $40 for an entrance fee. She told me a Latina named Ann was avaliable.

Ann walked in.

Goddamn.

J-Lo in jeans.

Latina about 25, thick-and when I mean think I mean butt, hips and boobs-and beautiful hair. She had jeans on so tight so could hardly moved. She immediately asked me had I been there before and of course I said yes. I was a bit concerned about her jeans though. Jeans places usually mean hj only. So gave me a weak massage(that was a good sign because true massage pros would have given a good massage). I was sure to let her know what I did for a living and to ask about herself and the kids I knew she had(which ones dont?). She became comfortable and I asked her what could we do today. She said what did I want and I said cbj. She looked at my surprised but it was phony.

She immediately agreed and without discussing price or anything she started to squeeze out of those painted on jeans. Damn they were tight on her. Guys I thought this chick had on bolt-ons but they were real!! She straddled me and started to t**ty f**k me. She smelled fantastic-like Victoria Secret lotion or something. I then started to put on the condom and she laughed and said she would have done it but she is new working at a MP and never really used them before. She then started a CBJ as I lied on the table. She then asked me did I want to stand up.

Oh course I do my facial abuse girl.

Guys she went to town on me. I think that my size makes women like this when it comes to bj. I have seen it happen before. Neverthless she did a good 10 minute CBJ. Fantastic. Dreamy.

After I finished I actually noticed how short she was without the heels. She couldnt have been 5'1. As I left I left $60. Mamasan asked me as I left was everything good and I said it was excellent.

I will certainly repeat.

Until next time.

Showdown

PS. if anyone knows of a HUGE tit provider at at MP please pm me. I got a cravin for huge natural ones :-)

ZonaMonger
08-16-07, 23:31

Someone posted the address here a few days ago. take a look.

Momoshiro
08-17-07, 00:10
From what I heard, Sophia got married and retired. Apparently, she found someone to marry her and she seems happy. This was posted on another board. I was fortunate enough to see her while she was still working, and wow, she was great.

Member #3063
08-17-07, 03:47

Sure, its right there see it.I can see it from here. Comon do some research.You been a member since Nov.05 you should now how to find it.

Sir Sycott
08-17-07, 06:30
Sure, its right there see it.I can see it from here. Comon do some research.You been a member since Nov.05 you should now how to find it.Funny thing, found it after a few pages back in time, yeah I've been on during 05, I think I stopped comming here then I recently came back, haven't done any field work, and still haven't gone anywhere yet, still deciding on where my money will get it's mileage.

Az Dude
08-17-07, 12:45
Bummer.. good that she found someone I suppose.. good for him! Dayum.. that girl was wild, how'd you like that sort of action at your disposal! Good on him! She always used to say 'I Love You' when in the throes of a pounding.. she always seemed to be fishing I think.

Anyways.. the same mms, new number is this post.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/398856415.html

Managed to meet up and have a great time with 'Wendy' yesterday. Close to the same street/loc as well.

Not on par with Sophia, but more petitie, and nearly as good! I'll also mention that she's not as attractive, but not ugly either. The spinner qualities go a long way towards making up for that.

Paulie Walnuts
08-17-07, 17:47
On Cash's recommendation I saw Santini over at LFBC (some of you might remember the great story he posted a few months ago about meeting her in the 711 I think it was, etc. , etc. , that story definitely sparked my interest). She was great, although kinda wierd looking face, the body made up for it, gave an excellent massage, let my hands wander and gave a very completful massage. I haven't been back since but saw your post about Susan so I thought I'the give her a shot and see what happens. It's been a while since I've had a good massage, so I'm over due and I'm heading out in about 15 minutes. I'll be happy to post my results next week. Thanks again Cash and keep up the excellent work. Peace.

PW

Big Mike 222
08-18-07, 23:35
She immediately agreed and without discussing price or anything she started to squeeze out of those painted on jeans. Damn they were tight on her. Guys I thought this chick had on bolt-ons but they were real!! She straddled me and started to t**ty f**k me. She smelled fantastic-like Victoria Secret lotion or something. I then started to put on the condom and she laughed and said she would have done it but she is new working at a MP and never really used them before. She then started a CBJ as I lied on the table. She then asked me did I want to stand up.

Oh course I do my facial abuse girl.

Guys she went to town on me. I think that my size makes women like this when it comes to bj. I have seen it happen before. Neverthless she did a good 10 minute CBJ. Fantastic. Dreamy.

After I finished I actually noticed how short she was without the heels. She couldnt have been 5'1. As I left I left $60. Mamasan asked me as I left was everything good and I said it was excellent.

I will certainly repeat.

Until next time.

Showdown

PS. if anyone knows of a HUGE tit provider at at MP please pm me. I got a cravin for huge natural ones :-)Nice, review. If I find any Big Tits, I'll let you know.

B Malibu
08-20-07, 05:13
Finally tried this place out today. Must be run by the same people who own Magic Touch, as Mamasan gave me a $10 off coupon for my next entry.

Only one girl working today (Sunday), but this place has very little traffic due to it's obscure, non-conspicuous location. A mexican provider named Tammy entered with a smile on her face in a silky one-piece "fuck me" dress. She gave me a nice rubdown, but nothing close to a therapeutic massage. About 10 minutes in, she started to rub my nads from underneath; felt gooood!

I flipped and she peeled off her dress revealing some firm, but nice implants with hard nips. She wore a dark blue silky G-string which got me rock hard. I freakin' love sexy panties! She kept them on as she straddled me in the 69 position, where I munched away on that tasty shaved snatch. She pulled the jimmy out, and returned the favor.

When it was time to grind, she mounted me CG. Let me tell ya'... this latina had the ass of a native Brazilian. She didn't have to bounce up and down on my cock, all she had to do was shake it and let her cheeks do the work. I just held on for the ride. Had her turn around RCG for my viewing pleasure. A few minutes in that postion had me almost ready to burst, so I had her hop onto my face where I licked her clit while I jerked myself to an eruption.

Left the room for a hot towel, then dressed and made a bit of small talk. Told me she's been in the states for 12 years and used to work at Colton Accu, which has had numerous issues with LE. Entrance fee was $50, and I tipped her $90. She never once counted the money, nor even brought the subject to light.

Only downside to the session was while in the CG position, I caught a sniff of what appeared to be a slight underarm odor accompanied by some morning breath. It wasn't a deal breaker, as the nether region smelled nice, but a swipe of deodorant and a mint would have cured the problem. Hence, RCG! Wow, what an ass!!! nothing better than a tight round booty on tanned skin. H'mm...

Because I finally found a place in south OC with hot Latinas, I don't want to reveal the location quite yet. However, Senior Members can always send me a PM for the addy.

Samurai II
08-20-07, 13:39
Wow, hot session in Irvine!
Thanks for the report with all the essentials. Quick thinking on the RCG! lol.

Samurai

Finally tried this place out today. Must be run by the same people who own Magic Touch, as Mamasan gave me a $10 off coupon for my next entry.

Only one girl working today (Sunday), but this place has very little traffic due to it's obscure, non-conspicuous location. A mexican provider named Tammy entered with a smile on her face in a silky one-piece "fuck me" dress. She gave me a nice rubdown, but nothing close to a therapeutic massage. About 10 minutes in, she started to rub my nads from underneath; felt gooood!

I flipped and she peeled off her dress revealing some firm, but nice implants with hard nips. She wore a dark blue silky G-string which got me rock hard. I freakin' love sexy panties! She kept them on as she straddled me in the 69 position, where I munched away on that tasty shaved snatch. She pulled the jimmy out, and returned the favor.

When it was time to grind, she mounted me CG. Let me tell ya'... this latina had the ass of a native Brazilian. She didn't have to bounce up and down on my cock, all she had to do was shake it and let her cheeks do the work. I just held on for the ride. Had her turn around RCG for my viewing pleasure. A few minutes in that postion had me almost ready to burst, so I had her hop onto my face where I licked her clit while I jerked myself to an eruption.

Left the room for a hot towel, then dressed and made a bit of small talk. Told me she's been in the states for 12 years and used to work at Colton Accu, which has had numerous issues with LE. Entrance fee was $50, and I tipped her $90. She never once counted the money, nor even brought the subject to light.

Only downside to the session was while in the CG position, I caught a sniff of what appeared to be a slight underarm odor accompanied by some morning breath. It wasn't a deal breaker, as the nether region smelled nice, but a swipe of deodorant and a mint would have cured the problem. Hence, RCG! Wow, what an ass!!! nothing better than a tight round booty on tanned skin. H'mm...

Because I finally found a place in south OC with hot Latinas, I don't want to reveal the location quite yet. However, Senior Members can always send me a PM for the addy.

Ball Washer
08-22-07, 15:15
On Cash's recommendation I saw Santini over at LFBC (some of you might remember the great story he posted a few months ago about meeting her in the 711 I think it was, etc. , etc. , that story definitely sparked my interest). She was great, although kinda wierd looking face, the body made up for it, gave an excellent massage, let my hands wander and gave a very completful massage. I haven't been back since but saw your post about Susan so I thought I'the give her a shot and see what happens. It's been a while since I've had a good massage, so I'm over due and I'm heading out in about 15 minutes. I'll be happy to post my results next week. Thanks again Cash and keep up the excellent work. Peace.

PWFYI, both viet girls offer everything and 3 other girls will only offer handy, since I spoke Chinese, I was told a lot of you guys ask for f/s from other 3 girls, you will be dispointed, but if hj is what you want, mention you are friend of "Jimmy" the asian man send you that should ease their concern of LE issue.

Ollwill
08-23-07, 12:30
Has anyone had any great experiences with CICI she's located in Placentia. The place looks nice and clean I wanted to know if anyone has tried her out.

Survey Says
08-23-07, 20:10
Here's some info on visits I have made this week:

Tuesday, I visited Seacrest Chiro in GG. I toftt a couple of weeks ago to see if anything was to be had. Rec'd a PM from a Sr Member who directed me to a provider. Went in and she was there. Decent massage with a hj finish. Nothing big. Left a tip of .4 Probably my last visit here!

Wednesday, I was curious about a place near 103 that I've seen for a couple of months now. Drove by and saw the phone number so I called. Standard rates, I believe. A short while later I go in and pay .4 for hhr. There are actually two businesses inside the reception area. One is a foot specialist (on the left) and the other a massage (on the right). Appeared to be Viet providers. So, a really skinny girl greets me and asks if I've been there before. I told her yes and she still has me complete the patient form. Then, another girl escorts me to my room. She wasn't hot, but from what she was wearing I thought it was a for sure thang. Showed a little cleavage and had on a denim skirt. The room was freezing! Don't know if it was one of those window swamp coolers or the fan on full blast. Anyways, I'm in there lying on my belly for at least 5 mins when a 3rd different girl comes in. She's wearing some stretch material slacks...Uh-oh. She asks me if I've been there before and I said yes and rub her leg. Then, she places a towel over my rear and begins a very fast and rough massage. I asked her to please slow down and for her pressure to be slightly lighter. She obliged for about 10 mins and it was back to her way. Very poor massage skills, so I thought I would be in luck. Slight reaching in the crack and then came the nightmare. She started to wipe my backside with a very hot towel. Not that this was bad, but a moment later I was freezing. I should've requested her now to wipe me with the moist rag and rather just been wiped off with a dry cloth. On the flip, I was still shivering and lost any momentum to try to get at least a hj. No offers = no tip. However, I'm pretty sure extras are to be had here. Maybe the first gal didn't understand that I said that I had been there before. She could've told the others...Oh well.

Today (Thursday), visited the MP that I went to on two different Mondays on the corner of Euclid and Lampson, upstairs. Went in and paid .4 for hhr. They said a Chiro would have to see me. Get through the examination with the so called Dr and was sent to a room. I strip down and lay face down on some skimpy massage table. Appeared to be brand new just not as large or as wide as the good tables. In walks a gorgeous young lady with some nice DSL's. Beautiful face/smile and small boobs. I politely ask her name and she says Janina. I compliment her on a beautiful name for a beautiful person and she blushes. Massage was draped! It was only their second day in business and I didn't want to ask if it could be removed. Anyways, the massage was pretty good and semi-sensual, without the release. The oil was sloppy and slippery and she did the best job of the three above, plus looked the best - by far. Tipped ten bucks and was outta there. Saw a couple of other really young girls on my way out.

-SS

Jonathan1301
08-24-07, 00:41

PWI tried susan, nothing special she is 35 (or at least that's what she told me), chubby with a very cute face and a friendly personality.

I paid for 1h, and paid $1 for FS, but she complains too much as i found out; my hands were cold, so i couldn't touch... and I need to be more gentle, oh well.....

her massage was lame, so instead i decided to massage her. and i guess that was the most fun we had that day, its a nice story to tell your friends and laugh, but does it worth the money?

I can see why cash likes Susan, but she is not my type.

Joblo007
08-24-07, 01:15
Has anyone had any great experiences with CICI she's located in Placentia. The place looks nice and clean I wanted to know if anyone has tried her out.That's Jasmine Spa. I've been there a lot. There is no "CiCi." That's a name they've come up with that any girl will answer to. It's actually a great place to get a theraputic massage. They do a fantastic job of that. But you'll never get anything more. It's strictly legit.

But if you want a really great legit massage, ask for Semi (not sure of spelling). She's fantastic.

WhiteRice
08-24-07, 03:11
I took a trip to LFBC a week ago. i was tired from my sports activity and decided I needed a rub and tug. Got there and Linda was my therapist, older than what I needed. Same style started on the back and on the flip she ask me how much? that took me for a suprise as she was not the best one there. I had better. I just told her don't worry about it. After the time I just left her .40 and was disappointed she asked. I will stick with my regular. I would like to try Santini out.

Member #3942
08-24-07, 18:29
Yes, its true, LFBC is not as good as in the past years. The better action and nicer girls are mostly gone, (Ashley was the best). Its still the only place to go in the area. Everything on Lambert sucks. Next to the freeway sucks too. Nothing young or kinky. Cant even get a good ass rub at any place.

All the places on Newport suck to me. I never went to Tropical spa, but I doubt its any good since I never heard anyone say anything about it. All the places on Tustin suck too. If theres a gem somewhere its a big secret. I was going to go back to a place on Chapman since they had younger girls more my age that were cute and didnt mind roaming hands and tongues.

Ok so all the negative but there is a positive: Ospa is always good for an outstanding massage. Either one, dana point or aliso parkway. Yvonne on lambert is ok but moody, least shes sexy kinda older but there no shower and no extras. Central is hit or miss in costa mesa. Sometimes I get a good one, lately older and no fun. Well life sucks for now, maybe it will get better.

Giocchino
08-24-07, 18:29
According to the OC Register, LFBC is losing its business license. The license is being revoked because of alleged prostitution and unlicensed massage. Apparently this stems from last year's raid. See OC register Aug 8th.

Thor1212
08-24-07, 20:58
Ok, Been a long time monger and never posted, but I had to post something. That new Latina mp that no one is posting info about. It took me half a minute to find out where it is. Your little PM senoir member only thing is worthless. Why do you guys keep it up? I don't mean to start the whole flame war between members again but if your going to post a report, do it with all the details. Senoir member posts are starting to read like penthouse letters. If I wanted to jerk off to something I can look at porn I don't have to read it. I'm here to find out where and who. After all the hassle you guys give hizark about his posts about nothing you guys do almost the same thing. What I got out of that post was New Latina MP in irvine. They will screw you there. For a new member or someone who doesn't know other websites to go to they will just get frustrated and bug you via pm and post on the board. Which pisses you guys off. I just don't understand it.

Joe Monger
08-24-07, 22:37
If theres a gem somewhere its a big secret.

I don't have any place that I would call a 100% slam dunk. But the MP scene is definitely not as bad as some on these boards would make it out to be. If you have the time and $$$ than LA is a better bet.

B Malibu
08-25-07, 01:56
Felt like a real massage, so I called LFBC to see if Santina or Susan were working. To my surprise, both were available, so I headed down for some relaxation. When I arrived, the usual mamasan was not at the front desk. A cute asian chick, who spoke perfect english was there instead. No big deal I thought, then some 40-something homely white woman comes around the corner and asks me for my last name as she's scrolling through a rolodex. Huh? Threw out my alias, but then she asked me to fill out a form. In my mind I was like... WTF? Anyway, filled out the sheet and told her that over all the years I'd been coming there, I'd never filled out a form. She just said it was a "licensing" issue. Okay, whatever!

She came around into the lobby area and performed a bogus spine check, then had me sit back down in the waiting room. Again, I was like WTF? Soon after, Susan came to the door to lead me back to the room. Immediately, I recognized her from an old location as CV mentioned previously. I believe she went by the name of Tanya at the other spot. She does look gooood!

She's very playful just like I remembered her, but it can get a bit annoying as she tends to squirm around and lose focus on the task at hand, if you know what I mean? I really wanted a decent massage, which can be had at this place, but not two seconds onto the table and she was already rubbin' me between the legs. Within 5 minutes, the flip was on. She has fake cans, but daayum does she wear sexy bras that just make her chest look scrumptious! We had a good time, so Senior Members, PM me for service and rate detail if interested.

Ollwill
08-25-07, 03:37
I dont understand what they think they are hiding. My argument is if I wanted to I could just make up a few penthouse letter stories for these folks but I wont. The last time I went to an AMP it was in Downtown San Francisco called Rainbow massage where they line up the girls for you to chose from. Once I see multiple good feedbacks about a place I will make sure to visit and post all about it. I am looking for Latin with huge natural tits once I find a MP that can cater to me believe me folks I'll write alllll about it.

Ok, Been a long time monger and never posted, but I had to post something. That new Latina mp that no one is posting info about. It took me half a minute to find out where it is. Your little PM senoir member only thing is worthless. Why do you guys keep it up? I don't mean to start the whole flame war between members again but if your going to post a report, do it with all the details. Senoir member posts are starting to read like penthouse letters. If I wanted to jerk off to something I can look at porn I don't have to read it. I'm here to find out where and who. After all the hassle you guys give hizark about his posts about nothing you guys do almost the same thing. What I got out of that post was New Latina MP in irvine. They will screw you there. For a new member or someone who doesn't know other websites to go to they will just get frustrated and bug you via pm and post on the board. Which pisses you guys off. I just don't understand it.

WhiteRice
08-25-07, 04:20
Has anyone been to the mp a few blocks down from LFBC. I went there a few times before the remodeling. I had Michelle, who was alright, but gave a great massage. She was not as good looking as you would like. I liked her massage and she would tug sometimes. Now, that they are finish with their remodel, I haven't had the chance to drop by, I'm not sure if there was a management change. I guess I'll TOFTT soon.

Member #3942
08-25-07, 10:13
Body Centre license revoked
Lake Forest City Council upholds decision to close massage business.
By ALEJANDRA MOLINA
STAFF WRITER

Charlie Abujudeh, owner of Lake Forest Body Centre, is losing his business license.

On Tuesday, City Council members heard Abujudeh's appeal and from city staff who opposed the appeal. They voted to uphold a hearing officer's recommendation to revoke Abujudeh's establishment license.

The license is being revoked because of city code violations that took place on premises, including alleged acts of prostitution and unlicensed massage.

In June 2006, Jaclyn Dao Ledinh, a massage technician at the center, was convicted of prostitution.

In July 2006, Liang Qing Wucherpfennig was working as a massage technician at the center without a valid license.

By the way, if any new members or few post members have any questions, you can always ask me. Not a problem.

Jon Jones
08-25-07, 15:13
Anyone can research this site and find countless opportunities to monger. But some haven't been reviewed for a long time. My recommendation is for the newbys to "explore" the establishments that have been written of in the past and report the new findings.

Why be concerned about a "new" Latina or Korean when you haven't even sampled what's been out there in the past?

Just one guys opinion...

Jon

Edward Appleby
08-26-07, 00:02
Cash,

I visited your girl Yvonne on Lambert recently. I agree with you that she has an exquisite hiney. I also agree that she leads the customer to believe something might happen ... but nothing happens, not for me anyway. She had me so worked up that I would have erupted almost immediately anyway.

I sure wish I could unlock that one. Of course I'd probably lose interest then.

Member #3942
08-26-07, 01:42
Has anyone been to the mp a few blocks down from LFBC. I went there a few times before the remodeling. I had Michelle, who was alright, but gave a great massage. She was not as good looking as you would like. I liked her massage and she would tug sometimes. Now, that they are finish with their remodel, I haven't had the chance to drop by, I'm not sure if there was a management change. I guess I'll TOFTT soon.

Talking about the place upstairs? I heard from many that it sucks like most places.

Flu Shot
08-26-07, 03:07
Here are all the places you need to know:

1245 Crown Valley, Laguna Niguel
395 La Paz, Laguna Hills
98512 El Toro, Lake Forest
98523 Trabuco, Irvine
87451 Harbor, Fountain Valley

You have one post, so I wanted to help you out. Assshole cop.

Flushot

WhiteRice
08-26-07, 05:51
Talking about the place upstairs? I heard from many that it sucks like most places.Cash, I think its the one next to 7-11 or by the video store. I haven't heart of the one your talking about. If its upstairs on raymond, that place sucks big balls. I really toftt. She looked liked a boy, with short hair, nothing special at all and ask for a tip, who said she was in school.

Member #3942
08-26-07, 11:21
Here are all the places you need to know:

1245 Crown Valley, Laguna Niguel

Flushot

Huh? Whats this dump? Oh I dont want to butt in on asshole cop either. Hey if an asshole is getting a massage next to you, wouldnt you look down to see if it was yours?

Monger Jim
08-26-07, 12:04
With approx 75 listings in OCR Classifieds (AS), I figure that we lurkers and the frequent posters can scout the MP field and update info for locals in just a few weeks. (brought over from wsgdotcom, as that board seems to be dying and I can only steal of few minutes each week to browse).

"$50/hr Cute Girls, Free Table Shower".- At the ad's address, found an unmarked door (almost always a good sign, as it keeps the neighbors off their back) and was greeted, at 11:45AM, by Mimi, a 4 at first, but became a 5 after we went into the dark room with a locking door. And a 6, once I was naked.

Sadly, Willie and Angus only got rinsed (carefully-washed areas usually qualify for oral delights, after the shower, in my experiences), while the rest of me was scrubbed with one of those disgusting loofas, but ever-the-optomist, Willie stood up after the flip, to show that he was game.

Mimi gave a very good massage (the 2nd hint of disappointment to come), just like a trained, legit MP Tech. No tickle, no tease, and a firm no hands for me (3rd hint). After the flip, she continued with a really nice, non-erotic massage, and I managed to use some serious Alpha-thinking to get Willie into the "hey look at me! " state. The result was Mimi's offer for "happy finish" for $50 extra. I asked if that was for BJ, but she said HJ only, declining 1/2 & 1/2 ("what is that? ") and we settled on $40, since she was going to get $20 anyway for the massage, par excellence. Mimi only works Sun, Mon, Thurs, and since there were 9 rooms, plus shower room, I suspect that this is the typical daytime token nearly-legit MP Tech, in a busy shop.

At least the cleanup was with hot towels and I didn't have to carry out my unborn kids in my hand.

Open 10AM-9PM.

IWannaP
08-26-07, 16:43
Just started back again after a few months off. Saw a place on Harbor and Adam I have not been to or heard of before so I went for it. Turned out to be a total drag. The staff are all in their early or mid 30s and didn't even close the door doing the massage. Total waste of time. Went to another place on Harbor 3 lights north of Adam and Harbor before the freeway. This place looks legit right as you walk in and I left. Went back to old haven of McDurmott for recovery. I heard Brookhurst suite R has a new staff so I went there to scout it out. The place is worse than before if that is even possible. Wanted 60 for HJ and only allow you to rub their ass through jean. I refused the deal and gave 5 out of disgust after the massage was done. Will not be coming back.

Survey Says
08-26-07, 19:32

Ok Mr. Long Time...First Time, where are the details about the new Latina mp? Total waste of a report if you give absolutely no information about it. Or is it that you want someone else to TOFTT and review it? I don't get it!? You find out some big secret and you don't go for it? That doesn't sound anything like a long time monger. Please stop the whining and go out and have fun or find another hobby. One last thing, there are a handful of mp's in Irvine that have Latinas. They're posted and advertised publicly. It's been stated that you can pick up the OCR and look at the classified section. You will find phone numbers and some addresses under the adult services heading.

Momoshiro
08-26-07, 21:04
This place is easy to find since it's been reviewed on ********* everyday. Everybody is talking about them. I wonder how long they will stay in biz. It's a hit and miss place because they bait-and-switch there. You get 5 mins of massage and off to the extra activities. All of the girls provide FS.

Thor1212
08-27-07, 03:00
Na, I'm not looking for someone to take a hit on my account. I'm just tired of the crap that is posted here by members that are high and mighty on thier horse. Plus I wanted to be called a cop. I figure I might as well be called one and have it as a badge of honor. Before I found this site I was a frequent visitor of the tanning place on Eucild and the 22. I would go driving around for hours looking for a place and TOFTT many times. I would read your little fights about letting out info about a place. If it's in the news paper or easily accesible to any cop that has motivation to stop it then what is the harm of posting it here? This site is for people like me. Don't like to post but like to skim for good places to go. I'm not the only one. Most guys find it, look for a post that says "for a good fuck come here", then go. Now with all the reports of went to someplace I won't tell the address, any newbie has to post saying, " where the hell can I find pussy? " And then you guys get upset cause he's not doing his own work? I'm just trying to make this forum a little more useful I guess. I go to a place in whitter now. Much better than the oc places. 11128 Whittier Blvd. Off the 605. Now without all the crap I posted defending myself was that last line better than some guy posting about the good time he had and no address?

B Malibu
08-27-07, 04:13
This place is easy to find since it's been reviewed on ********* everyday. Everybody is talking about them. I wonder how long they will stay in biz. It's a hit and miss place because they bait-and-switch there. You get 5 mins of massage and off to the extra activities. All of the girls provide FS.
There's more than one place in Irvine and I highly doubt you know about the one I reported on.

Giocchino
08-27-07, 11:41
LFBC will remain open. Someone bought the business from Charlie.

WhiteRice
08-27-07, 15:56
LFBC will remain open. Someone bought the business from Charlie.That's great. Would you still have to fill out the forms though. I don't like to be haggle with that kind of bs.

Samurai II
08-27-07, 19:02
Jimeboy,
Thanks for the report!

Samurai

With approx 75 listings in OCR Classifieds (AS), I figure that we lurkers and the frequent posters can scout the MP field and update info for locals in just a few weeks. (brought over from wsgdotcom, as that board seems to be dying and I can only steal of few minutes each week to browse).

"$50/hr Cute Girls, Free Table Shower".- At the ad's address, found an unmarked door (almost always a good sign, as it keeps the neighbors off their back) and was greeted, at 11:45AM, by Mimi, a 4 at first, but became a 5 after we went into the dark room with a locking door. And a 6, once I was naked.

Sadly, Willie and Angus only got rinsed (carefully-washed areas usually qualify for oral delights, after the shower, in my experiences), while the rest of me was scrubbed with one of those disgusting loofas, but ever-the-optomist, Willie stood up after the flip, to show that he was game.

Mimi gave a very good massage (the 2nd hint of disappointment to come), just like a trained, legit MP Tech. No tickle, no tease, and a firm no hands for me (3rd hint). After the flip, she continued with a really nice, non-erotic massage, and I managed to use some serious Alpha-thinking to get Willie into the "hey look at me! " state. The result was Mimi's offer for "happy finish" for $50 extra. I asked if that was for BJ, but she said HJ only, declining 1/2 & 1/2 ("what is that? ") and we settled on $40, since she was going to get $20 anyway for the massage, par excellence. Mimi only works Sun, Mon, Thurs, and since there were 9 rooms, plus shower room, I suspect that this is the typical daytime token nearly-legit MP Tech, in a busy shop.

At least the cleanup was with hot towels and I didn't have to carry out my unborn kids in my hand.

Open 10AM-9PM.

DinnerOut35
08-27-07, 19:27
Went to the Go Kart spot Sunday morning. It was my first time going there so I didnt expect much as I know some of the ladies have been skiddish lately. I knew there were K-girls there so I knew I wouldnt be able to find my elusive massive udder girl.

I walked in and a late 20's K-girl appeared quickly from a side office. She asked me had I been there before and of course I said yes. I paid my $50(I miss paying $40 at Garry) and waited.

In she walked. A different girl.

With a red dress.

I knew things were on!

In the semi-dark room I could tell she wasnt Korean. I've traveled Asia enough to know. But I didnt know what she was. She walked in and locked the door right away. Good sign. She was very happy and jovial and bouncy-almost like she was high or something. She was average in the looks dept-nothing to write home about. And her teeth were definitely so so.

She gave me a weak massage(good sign #2) and I talked to her a bit. Turned out she was Japanese. Now I have never come across a Japanese girl at an AMP. A first. After a few minutes of an "it is obvious I dont know how to give a massage" massage I didnt waste any time. I sat up and told her to sit beside me. I just started playing with her boobs. She saw the monster grow and really liked it. She told me she worked at an MP in Nagano, Japan and Japanese men were never that big. She offerred FS though. She said she also offerred Greek but I was too big. Nevertheless I settled for CBJ and, as I like, she kneeled before me and did the deed. She even allowed me to grab the back of her head and gently push.

Another facial abuse victim.

She never asked for money at all. She offered me a towel to clean up but after some of the towel stories I have read on this forum I declined. I will go home and shower. Paid $60 and left.

I will repeat.

Until next time.

Showdown

P.S. I am still in search of some massive natural udders. PM me if anyone knows of a girl they can recommend. Thanks.

Chance 62
08-27-07, 20:41
Na, I'm not looking for someone to take a hit on my account. I'm just tired of the crap that is posted here by members that are high and mighty on thier horse. Plus I wanted to be called a cop. I figure I might as well be called one and have it as a badge of honor. Before I found this site I was a frequent visitor of the tanning place on Eucild and the 22. I would go driving around for hours looking for a place and TOFTT many times. I would read your little fights about letting out info about a place. If it's in the news paper or easily accesible to any cop that has motivation to stop it then what is the harm of posting it here? This site is for people like me. Don't like to post but like to skim for good places to go. I'm not the only one. Most guys find it, look for a post that says "for a good fuck come here", then go. Now with all the reports of went to someplace I won't tell the address, any newbie has to post saying, " where the hell can I find pussy? " And then you guys get upset cause he's not doing his own work? I'm just trying to make this forum a little more useful I guess. I go to a place in whitter now. Much better than the oc places. 11128 Whittier Blvd. Off the 605. Now without all the crap I posted defending myself was that last line better than some guy posting about the good time he had and no address?Hey thor1212,

Who have you seen at the Whittier Spa?

I find Samanta, Nancy and Gabby to be very good providers.

I hit that place twice a month.

B Malibu
08-27-07, 22:20
Went to LFBC wanting to try Santina, but she was booked solid. Saw Susan last time, but didn't want to repeat, 'cause she just fools around for the entire hour. Don't get me wrong, Susan is fun, but she has zero massage skills, so if you're just looking for "extra" services, I recommend buying only a 1/2 hr so you can jump right into the deed.

Due to the fact that I needed a good solid rub down today, I opted for Angela. I'd seen her before, and although she's not a looker, she has a great body, and gives teriffic massages. With the lights dim, you can't see her face, so just play around with her body and you'll think you're with a 21 year old.

She walked on my back for the first 1/2 hr while I slept. On the flip, she disrobed and started drivin' the stick. She remembered me from a while back and actually climbed onto the table and asked if I wanted to eat her? I declined, but had her grind on my cock for a few minutes. She has very soft skin and a completely bald pussy, so it wasn't long before I made a mess in her groin area. She wiped us both up and continued with a relaxing shoulder and face massage 'til the hour was over. I showered and gave her .65 since she actually spends the whole hour providing service and never asking for a tip.

If you a need a real massage w/ a happy ending, I'd recommend. Otherwise, for FS, it can be had here, but there are better places in the area.

Rookie9183
08-28-07, 02:52
I commend you for sharing info. An address. I thought that was what this board was all about. LE has access to the same info as we do. Papers, internet, word of mouth, etc. LE patronizes these businesses also and so do their friends. That is why many of them are not shut down. They want them open. In Inglewood, LE was comped. It wasn't until LE got busted that all the places got shut down.

Anyway, thanks again Thor for sharing info.

Survey Says
08-28-07, 12:31
Na, I'm not looking for someone to take a hit on my account. I'm just tired of the crap that is posted here by members that are high and mighty on thier horse. Plus I wanted to be called a cop. I figure I might as well be called one and have it as a badge of honor. Before I found this site I was a frequent visitor of the tanning place on Eucild and the 22. I would go driving around for hours looking for a place and TOFTT many times. I would read your little fights about letting out info about a place. If it's in the news paper or easily accesible to any cop that has motivation to stop it then what is the harm of posting it here? This site is for people like me. Don't like to post but like to skim for good places to go. I'm not the only one. Most guys find it, look for a post that says "for a good fuck come here", then go. Now with all the reports of went to someplace I won't tell the address, any newbie has to post saying, " where the hell can I find pussy? " And then you guys get upset cause he's not doing his own work? I'm just trying to make this forum a little more useful I guess. I go to a place in whitter now. Much better than the oc places. ***** Whittier Blvd. Off the 605. Now without all the crap I posted defending myself was that last line better than some guy posting about the good time he had and no address?

The tanning place on Euclid/Westminster has been closed over 2 years. Prior to that, it was on Fourth St in Santa Ana. Giving hints on the location, such as the cross streets, city, and/or suite number, is not as bad as you think nor is it difficult to locate. Now providing the address with specific details in public view is not only against this forum's rules but is also not good for the business establishment. I agree with you that LE knows about several places or can easily find out about other places. I am not this forum's police, but you might want to read the rules above

No Personal Contact Information: Please do not post any personal email address, telephone numbers or street addresses in the Forum. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information.

There are also abbreviations to use in place of words, terms, and pricing.

Most reviews should contain the following information:

1. Name or vicinity of location of the MP
2. Name of the provider
3. How you wound up there (referral, classified advertisement, etc.)
4. The fees they charge, what you paid, and for how long
5. Rating on the provider (her looks, body, and most of all service)
6. What was provided in the service (cbj vs. bbbj, hj, fs, or nothing)
7. How much you tipped

This provides information that most would like to read in order to determine whether or not the MP should warrant a visit. Personally, I would never visit a place that the only information provided was go to 123 N. Main St. to get laid.

In reponse to your last question, No, your last line was not better than some guy posting about the good time he had and no address! And you're not really making this forum more useful.

For being a long time monger why have you not contributed anything? What's your purpose of criticizing posts/reviews?

I don't know how long you've been reading this forum, but if you have for a long time you would know the etiquette. Regardless of what you think, this forum provides a ton of information. Yes, there are also other sites with information on. Feel free to PM me for that information.

-SS

Survey Says
08-28-07, 18:41
I commend you for sharing info. An address. I thought that was what this board was all about. LE has access to the same info as we do. Papers, internet, word of mouth, etc. LE patronizes these businesses also and so do their friends. That is why many of them are not shut down. They want them open. In Inglewood, LE was comped. It wasn't until LE got busted that all the places got shut down.

Anyway, thanks again Thor for sharing info.

Listen, this board is for the exchange of information, not specific addresses. This forum doesn't advertise for MP's. Be careful of what you give out - even by private message. Maybe you should read the rules outlined for this forum also, Rookie9183. It's obvious you don't know what this board is all about!

Survey Says
08-28-07, 18:44
Jimeboy,
Thanks for the report!

Samurai

Samurai, he cut and pasted it from world sex guide's forum...stated it in his opening sentence...

Jon Jones
08-28-07, 20:26
I always read this to mean no personal information about members or individual providers - not AMPs. Perhaps Jackson could give us some guidance on this.

No Personal Contact Information: Please do not post any personal email address, telephone numbers or street addresses in the Forum. Please use the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information.
-SS

Migrant One
08-28-07, 22:08
Thanks to some shared info from some senior members I found the new OK.

Julie was at the desk, Japanese/Korean mix slim, attractive with decent size rack (although not real pert).

I speak some Korean so right off the bat we were joking around, she had a great attitude.

A 10 minute massage (nice one actually considering the time) and then alot of reaching and soft strokes.

Flipped and the lollipop got licked a few times before the wrapper came off.

Then cbj and on to a few different angles.

Julie was very enthusiastic and it was a good day for me, and I think her too.

No shower, but she told me about their other locale on VK with shower etc. Seems she rotates back and forth, never knowing which she will be at.

40 for the door and I tipped $ for the enthusiastic service. She made no mention of asking about a tip and was very happy

Me too

Allover
08-28-07, 22:51
This relates to individuals not businesses such as AMPs. There is nothing wrong with giving out an AMP address, just don't give out a girl's address. LE is smart enough to know who operates in their areas. Remember they are customers too.

Guide
08-29-07, 10:50
Yea, after all the posts about this spot, I went to check it out. It's tucked way in the back corner with no signs. A glance thru the window to see the typical AMP entrance told me I was at the right place.

It took a little time for someone to come to the window (I figured because it was operated by only two girls that they were both busy). Finally one came and took my money and led me back to a room. A small place, this room had one of those asian dividers in it against the wall which I had to check out to verify there was no spy equipment (I'm always nervous about that stuff). The girl who walked me back really urged me to shower and seeing how I'm a clean-cut guy, I figured she needed me to shower to buy some time with their other customers before getting to me. I agreed, took a quick shower and went back to the room.

The girl that walks in a few minutes later was not the same girl, she was a bit short, asian, petite with small breasts, but still attractive. Prob about a 7 or 8. She began to give a really nice massage while kneading my back and everything. She was wearing a mini jean skirt and a little blouse. My hands started to travel up her skirt to find no panties. Right then, she asked me what I wanted, so I flipped and told her a bj. She walked out and I heard some talking, then she came back in, took off her top and skirt and put on the condom. I sat back and enjoyed some very nice sucking action. I tried pushing her head further onto my member, but she fought back a bit. I'm guessing she couldn't or didn't want the whole thing in her mouth/throat. After some nice slow movements she began to speed up and eventually I popped. Great time there, I will be back.

Blueprint1
08-29-07, 13:08
Has anyone tried the Latina ads on craigslist posting in the city of Irvine?

Thor1212
08-29-07, 14:53
If you haven't tried Betty, Your missing out. Been a month since I visited her though.

Chance 62
08-29-07, 20:45
If you haven't tried Betty, Your missing out. Been a month since I visited her though.Oh yes Betty is very good, Gabby and Samanta yjis place is pretty good with alot of latinas.

HornyAsianDawg
08-29-07, 22:14
Any feedback at these locations? Please advise.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/409437479.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/409444337.html

HornyAsianDawg
08-30-07, 08:15
And before you guys flame me, please check out my post count and senior member status on the ISG forums.

CaptainJak14
08-30-07, 11:28
Found myself in corona yesterday had some time to kill before an appt. Driving south on grand passed the infamous Tao Massage knew better than to stop there nothing good ever said about that place so I keep drivin and a short distance up the road I see "massage open" in neon red. So heres what I do.

I'm in the median waiting to pull in I see a monger pulling out. Make eye contact give him the thumbs up/down hand signal he nods and smiles enthusiastically so I am thinkin BINGO! Well not so fast.

Entered ask for 30 paid for 60 Jenny suggested it. Fully clothed in a pseudo pink casual pants outfit I kinda knew what was coming. Anyway this place is huuugggeeeee at least a dozen rooms. No table shower that I saw. No shower either. However I didn't scope it out got to room 3 and was ready to toftt and she where it lead. Jenny cool decent english relative to the norm and a great great massage again relative to the norm. I could tell from early on that there were no extras on this trip. For me 1) I was cool w/ the excellent hard deep massage and 2) really was not up for working to negotiate however that being said it seemed a little busy so that leads me to believe that maybe there are some extra incentives potentially. Again I was good w/ the massage

Overall. Jenny cool thin asian good hands great massage I got what I wanted nif I was lookin for extras I woulda gone shoppin at my local AMP LOL.

Oc Amper
08-30-07, 16:19
Any feedback at these locations? Please advise.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/409437479.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/409444337.html

I'll jump on this before someone calls you a cop, or some other ridiculous name.

This place was/is called Chen's. Been there a couple of times, just a handy. The place is staffed by Chinese girls, probably late 30's early 40's is my guess.

You've been a member for a while, remember this Forum is most useful to the general membership when its members participate, right here in the Forum, not PM.

Yowzaa
08-30-07, 16:27
Not that it matters, but it's listed under Chen's. Did a brief report on them a month or two ago - It seemed I could've gotten more than a handy but didn't pursue it. no table shower, but regular shower. The girls in those pics definitely don't work there. There's another AMP in the same parking lot, same signage inside, probably related.

I'd go again, but nothing spectacular.

I'll jump on this before someone calls you a cop, or some other ridiculous name.

This place was/is called Chan's. Been there a couple of times, just a handy. The place is staffed by Chinese girls, probably late 30's early 40's is my guess.

You've been a member for a while, remember this Forum is most useful to the general membership when its members participate, right here in the Forum, not PM.

Sam31
08-30-07, 18:09
Oh yes Betty is very good, Gabby and Samanta yjis place is pretty good with alot of latinas.Is this place between Norwalk Blvd and Broadway?

Sam31
08-30-07, 18:26
This massage place in whittier. The ones with Latin Girls. Is it between Norwalk Blvd. and Broadway? The place with Gabby and Samatha?

Adam9081
08-30-07, 20:38
Been reading this forum for a couple of months, thought I would finally add my $0.02.

Have been to chen's once (2 weeks ago), my impression that is a rub and tug place only. the girls in the pics do NOT work there. I got a hh for 40 +40 tip.

The massage though was pretty good, they did not bat a eye seeing me in my bday suit.

HornyAsianDawg
08-30-07, 20:46
Thanks for the feedback. I have been on ISG for a while. I am a much more active posting on ISG than USASG. Please check out my post on ISG for my contributions.

I don't usually play while I am back in the US, but since I will not be mongering with my other ISG friends in Asia, I am looking for a good AMP that provides FS and a goof massage as well.

Thanks for not immediately flaming me. As I get more information, I will contribute to this forum as well.

KingOfFighters
08-31-07, 04:31
Almost all the asian girl pictures found in ads are from Japanese pornstars or clothing models. It's best not to trust any Asian girl pictures.

Sir Sycott
08-31-07, 21:54
Finally found the place, quiet, and very hidden is the least to say, it actually took me a few minutes to figure out where it was, it's pretty much in the corner Literally

Came up into the door into the waiting section, happy go lucky man opens that little slide window, told him first time here, charges me 50$

I go in, and apparently greated by an older lady, more closer to early 30's, she says she was 25. But wrinkles don't come on asians that young. Yet.

Got a good massage so can't complain about that, after I turned around, wanted a blow, she said sixty, she did the job, I didn't last long, and she offered a second round I felt kinda turned off seeing as how I wasn't appealed to having an older woman,

Gave her. 6 walked out, I didn't want the shower, and I wanted out, so out I went,

YMMV

After that went to 103, couldn't get in, mamasan doesn't like people under 21. That or she thinks I was hired to be undercover by the po po's, she kindly smiles and says that I have to be at least that age,

Yeah that's how my day summed up.

KingOfFighters
09-01-07, 02:31
Most place don't let you in if you're under 21 anyway, at least where I've went (and that's not a lot, I only started recently and I definatley look under 21 <although I'm not>)

Fe Maiden
09-01-07, 14:11
Anyone try the place near the Auto Center yet?

Member #3942
09-01-07, 15:29
Anyone try the place near the Auto Center yet?

Ive been there. Latinas, not the freshest but some will enjoy. Not my cup of tea. Had a Korean there too, once was enough.

Anyone have info on the Russian girl thats always on CL in Therapeutic section? Message me the info on her if you know.

Sucker me tried another place on Lambert. Was really bad. All 3 you need to avoid. The one I liked before Yvonne has changed into money with no extras. I will avoid from now on.

I saw some reviews about Cq Spa & Salon on PCH. I didnt think that place was there anymore. Has it changed? Anyone been there in the last few months?

Sorry nothing to good to give you guys right now except maybe Racheal at LFBC. Older but does a mean ass rub reach over and around. Not the greatest but the last 2 months I have been mostly in Ontario with only a day here or there in OC. Will change soon. Ontario, not bad lots of shitting places just like here!!

Chance 62
09-01-07, 16:11
This massage place in whittier. The ones with Latin Girls. Is it between Norwalk Blvd. and Broadway? The place with Gabby and Samatha?Yes its next to the travel inn.

Massage Fan
09-01-07, 16:43
Good day, all. Long, long time lurker, world wide partaker, but only now joined as a member. I know it will take a while to establish, so I thought I would come out with my most recent find first. Stumbled across locant intion near the Irvine Train Station, off a near by side street, in an industrial park. I had called previously to get a feel for the place but it sounded "typical", accented lady answers and says come on by. I arrived, paid my. 6 for the hour (I always enjoy a longer massage, playtime is a bonus) and was taken back. "Been here before"? But of course, says I. The girl that took me to the room was decent looking, but had pants on, not a promising sign. Boy as I wrong.

I asked for the shower and was pleasantly surprised to find that a table shower was included. I undressed, wrapped in a towel, and in walks a much different and better woman. Chinese, curly hair, taller, decent rack. She is dressed in a nice short skirt, loose short. VERY promising. She takes me by the hand and leads me to the shower room. I lie down on the foam headrest and she starts washing me. Very complete and very sensual. I trace my hand up her thigh and she giggles, but does not push away. Another good sign. She washes my back, then doe the front very completely as well, everything clean.

We return to the room and start the massage. She climbs on the table with me, sitting astride my butt, and massages nice and firmly, actually pretty hard. She talks a little and tells me her name, sounded a bit like shadow. Then things start to click. She sounded a lot like a lady I had read about at another place in Irvine, up the 5. I never got to that place so someone else will need to confirm or deny.

Whoever she was, she was wonderful. During the good massage, she had no problem being touched as well. Nice small thong under the short skirt. She rubbed and tongued all over, then the flip. She undressed and we had a wonderfully enjoyable time. She seemed to be game for anything, no discussion of $$ at all at any time. After we were done, she even cuddled a bit which took her to the top of my list!

No one seemed to be keeping track of the time, but after a while she got up and helped me get ready. Again, no request for the "Tiiiiiiip? ". I compensated her appreciatively as she walked me out and will be back again very soon. I searched here later and could not fing anything at least based on the street name, so not sure how much more to divulge. I am sure with a little work almost anything can be found.

Well, hope you enjoyed my coming out post, I have a list of past experiences that I hope to catch up on here. Glad to be a participating member now.

Jonathan1301
09-01-07, 19:59
Hey Guys TOFT, the ad said 50, I got there they asked 60, I paid 40 for hh. I got Amy, older ugly looking Chinese lady, lame massage, lame hj. I saw a couple young girls working there really hot.

Try at your own risk.

Irvinesbest
09-01-07, 21:59
This is more of an observation report. I decided to go on a bit of a reconnaissance mission this morning to check out the MP by the Indoor Karts facility. To anyone who hasn't been there, the Indoor Karts building is a "can't miss".- right there on the corner of Von Karman and McGaw. But don't be fooled.- there is a chiropractor business which advertises "massage therapy" next door facing Von Karman. This is NOT the same place. As the other poster mentioned, the place in question (Von Karman Acupuncture) is indeed tucked way in the back far corner.

The funny thing is, since I didn't have a street address, I wasn't sure this was the place. But my spider senses tingled and I suspected it might be the one. It has no signage whatsoever. I arrived at about 9:45am and parked at the far end of the driveway (it was the shadiest place available) and decided to watch for anyone entering and/or leaving. I was assuming the place opened at 10am, so wasn't expecting much for at least 15 minutes.

But just around 10am, I saw one guy exit, hop in his car, and leave. Hmmm, maybe this wasn't the place I thought. Moments later, I saw two more guys exit, get into separate vehicles, and take off. I saw no females (I. E. , employees) arrive and enter. But my curiosiity got the best of me, so I got out of my car and nonchalantly stroll to the other end of the driveway and quietly walk in. Nope, this was no computer (or similar) business.- just as I walked in I saw the little window to the side and one directly in front of me. There was a doorbell, but I didn't ring it. I slowly opened the window and listened for any voices, activity, etc. I heard some faint noise, but nobody knew I was there and nobody approached. I did grab a business card, left, returned to my call, and decided to call the number on my cell phone. After about 15 (? ) rings, someone finally picked up. Female, very broken English. I asked how late they were open tonight. She told me, I thanked her, and hung up.

So, the $64000 question is: what do you suppose those 3 guys were doing there so early? It sure didn't sound like there were 3 female employees inside. Maybe only one. You don't suppose she had all 3 guys at the same time, do ya?

At $50/hh, combined with some of the mixed reviews in this forum, I'm not so sure I'll try this place.

WhiteRice
09-01-07, 23:28
I started mongering a few years back and i came to realize i forgot all bout the one on redhill near Bristol in Costamesa. I think it was a chiro type with massage. I don't remember much from it though. As I drove past one day i remember about. Does anyone have info on that. I tried to stop by but was short on time and the open sign was not on and there was no number to contact.

Thanks

WhiteRice
09-02-07, 02:15
Well, hope you enjoyed my coming out post, I have a list of past experiences that I hope to catch up on here. Glad to be a participating member now.[/QUOTE]Well, there are two train station in Irvine. which one are you refering too.

Preverted
09-02-07, 04:39
She sounded a lot like a lady I had read about at another place in Irvine, up the 5. I never got to that place so someone else will need to confirm or deny.The Shadow from that place was Korean. You will know because she gives a very, very, very strong and great massage. Was this the same Shadow that you had?

Adam9081
09-02-07, 05:01
Update on three MPs, all in same complex. I tried two this past week.

Angel Spa, is totally legit. Paid 40 for Hhr. Did not even ask me if I had been there before. I lay down without the towel, quickly found a small towel on my ass. Girl was nice and sexy and young. 8/9, but the place is totally legit, did not even encourage me to jack of myself.

The one right next door, forget the name. Was like I am used to. Tired to get 1 Hr, but was late so she said only hhr. Did ask if I was there, but I said yes. Good Massage, when I turned over, she starts the slow carresses, and puts my hand on it so I can do it myself. I push hers on it, and tell her to do it. 40 in 40 tip. The woman was a 6 at best.

B Malibu
09-02-07, 05:31
The place you reported on is operated by the same people that own the place off Trabuco. There is a "Shadow" that works at that location, so chances are you got the same one.

Good report, and Welcome!

B Malibu
09-02-07, 05:33
In response to your recent post:

The guys you saw coming from the parlor early in the morning were most-likely affiliated with the business. My guess is they were probably dropping off the girls.

Fe Maiden
09-02-07, 12:12
Ive been there. Latinas, not the freshest but some will enjoy. Not my cup of tea. Had a Korean there too, once was enough.
Are they not cute? Bad service? What was it you did not like?

Irvinesbest
09-02-07, 14:32
Well, after my "drive-by" visit to Von Karman Acupuncture yesterday, I decided that I needed some kind of female touch this morning. So, I ventured out to the MP on Trabuco. For the longest time, I didn't even know this place existed until reading about it on this forum recently. Coincidentally, it happens to be in the same building as my dog's vet.

Let me say right off the bat that my experience there on a scale of 1 to 10 was a 9+. Since it was my first visit there, I wanted to make sure I went in with the mindset of being a regular. Sure enough, when I walked in and rang the bell, that mindset was put to the test. An Asian gal named Monica greeted me, asked me if I'the been there before, etc. I figured the simple answer of "yes" would suffice. Nope, she wanted to know if I remembered the name of the girl I saw. She claimed she was new there (could've been a ploy). Thinking swiftly (ha! ), I said I was terrible with names. She didn't pursue it any further and gladly accepted my. 5 for hh. Let me add that her demeanor was not one of meanness or suspicion. She said everything with a smile.

Went into the room, disrobed, lay down and waited. Within a couple of minutes in walked this absolutely gorgeous Latina named Camilla. In my book, a definite 10. She had the rack (real, BTW) and the curves in all the right places. Was wearing a tank top, a pair of nice jeans, and high heel shoes. Oh man, this was too good to be true.

She began the session with a regular massage. I wouldn't say "lame" because she put some effort into it. I'the say about 10 minutes into it she began some light touch. Always a good sign. Then she asked what I was interested in. While thinking about it, she asked what I had last time I was there. Thinking swiftly (ha! ), I mentioned FS with sixty-nine. She countered with FS and no sixty-nine. Fine with me!

While she left the room to get the necessary items, I placed her 1. 0 tip on the table. She came back in, slipped her jeans and shoes off, pulled her top down, and went to work. Began with a cbj while I stroked her long black hair. To avoid sounding like Penthouse Forum, I'll just say we did the deed. And it was satisfying.

We chit chatted afterwards, if nothing else but to make her feel comfortable. Turns out she lives in Rancho Cucamonga. Doesn't work at Trabuco everyday (I probably should've asked what her schedule is). But she is as beautiful and sweet as she can be. I would say she's in her early to mid 20's. A surefire hottie.

I'm definitely going back.- but I'll have to call first to make sure she's there.