PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Marvelous88
10-18-11, 03:40
"and did doggy with her cute tight ass that has a grip like a trailer hitch"

Nice one DB!

Thanks to your reports I've enjoyed that area a couple of times. For me it is just a little too far to go for play unless I am passing through.

But I do enjoy reading reports and making notes for the next time.

Marvelous

Marvelous88
10-18-11, 03:52
"the same chicas that originally staffed the Train Station, the Irvine Auto Center, Ponderosa, and the Trabuco Triangle"

Is crazy mamasan Linda (I mean that in a good way) from those places still around? I used to love her warm up sessions to keep me happy before Shadow would come in at Trabucco. Those were some fun sessions. For me it went down hill with the Hon / Latin mix at the Auto Center and Train Station, just never had the same level of service.

Marvelous

Lerrena
10-18-11, 06:10
Is crazy mamasan Linda (I mean that in a good way) from those places still around? I used to love her warm up sessions to keep me happy before Shadow would come in at Trabucco.

MarvelousI haven't seen her since she opened the place out in Riverside after she sold Ponderosa. She sold it and then I think she opened Pegasus out in Riverside. From there, I have no clue.

Peorth
10-18-11, 10:07
Visited the place by Go Goo Ryeo BBQ restaurant that some members had mentioned previously. Looks like if it was a Korean place before, it had changed owners recently and it's now a Viet place. Only saw older Viet workers in front and was uncertain who or what I'd actually get, so decided to walk. She said they had just opened 2 weeks ago and didn't even have business cards.

FunTrust
10-18-11, 13:55
I think this is a new place, XX 542 Spa, they advertise in the register. In a city not know for a lot of AMP action, off the 405/55. I had a great time. I was referred in so was treated as a long time good customer the first time, no pretense on that an HE was going to happen, so again YMMV. Took an hour for 50 or 60.

Saw a 40 or so nice looking, good body (not a spinner, but not fat, very comfy. Did a very 20 minute reasonable back and leg massage, with attention and teasing, as I grabbed her rear she had no problem, and I slipped my in her jeans and got skin. Did the back hot towel clean up, then she applied lotion to my back and then next thing I know two nice "see's" are massaging my back. All without comment.

Do the flip, and now I see her top is up, bra down and pants unzipped but on. A minute of teasing and she asks what do you want. I asked for it all, but there you must bring your own party hat. Girl said rule of the house, no girl can bring in hats. So I asked for the next best thing, and she drop her pants and gave me the xxxJ in bra and panties. I then maneuvered her into position, and at the end I had to use a hot facial towel and mouthwash to clean my face up. You get the picture.

Had 15 minutes left, so continued on with a good massage for all of my time.

Donation never discussed, but gave 80 which I think was reasonable, but I would have given another 20 if she asked. On the way out met her fried, and said the friend will help me if she is busy. The friend gave me a big sexy smile.

Told me 5 other girls work there, so YMMV but its a great location. Will pass out name selectively, PM me, don't want the MMS to wonder whats going on if my provider has a big run on from you guys the next day.

Finally, a AMP with the whole enchilada? The dream is real-

Also, I posted about the white girl at Paradise in GG- Anyone hit it up, let me know or post a report.

FunTrust
10-19-11, 23:32
I think this is a new place, XX 542 Spa, they advertise in the register. In a city not know for a lot of AMP action, off the 405/55. I had a great time. I was referred in so was treated as a long time good customer the first time, no pretense on that an HE was going to happen, so again YMMV. Took an hour for 50 or 60.

Saw a 40 or so nice looking, good body (not a spinner, but not fat, very comfy. Did a very 20 minute reasonable back and leg massage, with attention and teasing, as I grabbed her rear she had no problem, and I slipped my in her jeans and got skin. Did the back hot towel clean up, then she applied lotion to my back and then next thing I know two nice "see's" are massaging my back. All without comment.

Do the flip, and now I see her top is up, bra down and pants unzipped but on. A minute of teasing and she asks what do you want. I asked for it all, but there you must bring your own party hat. Girl said rule of the house, no girl can bring in hats. So I asked for the next best thing, and she drop her pants and gave me the xxxJ in bra and panties. I then maneuvered her into position, and at the end I had to use a hot facial towel and mouthwash to clean my face up. You get the picture.

Donation never discussed, but gave 80 which I think was reasonable, but I would have given another 20 if she asked. On the way out met her fried, and said the friend will help me if she is busy. The friend gave me a big sexy smile.

Told me 5 other girls work there, so YMMV but its a great location. Will pass out name selectively, PM me, don't want the MMS to wonder whats going on if my provider has a big run on from you guys the next day.

Also, I posted about the white girl at Paradise in GG- Anyone hit it up, let me know or post a report."survey says" if you want a response, clear out your in box.

For those asking for location, if your new- RTFF on how to figure out clues- if you read the first sentence and spend 75 cents, you can find it advertised all over the usual sources.

For you seniors who can't figure it out, time for a refresher course.

I thought this place wanted to keep a low profile, but they are going viral, easy to find it with the clues.

If you want me to give it all to you, give me something juicy in return like a non-pro etc. Peace Out

SirMister
10-21-11, 02:53
Times are tough for me right now. So I need to take my break for awhile til things change.

I'll be peeping in here and there. But I doubt I'll have many reports.

I won't be Occupying Wall Street though because unlike them fools I'll be trying to earn a buck!

You all stay safe and have fun. I'll be back!

Ib Mike
10-21-11, 11:04
"survey says" if you want a response, clear out your in box.

For those asking for location, if your new- RTFF on how to figure out clues- if you read the first sentence and spend 75 cents, you can find it advertised all over the usual sources.

For you seniors who can't figure it out, time for a refresher course.

I thought this place wanted to keep a low profile, but they are going viral, easy to find it with the clues.

If you want me to give it all to you, give me something juicy in return like a non-pro etc. Peace OutI agree Fun, this place is good though not great in my opinion. You might want to check your map though, LOL.

Cyberhard
10-21-11, 13:37
"Acupuncture or Therapeutic Acupressure by Asian Technicians / Free Sauna. Whittier Area"Went back again on the 19th. Got Mai again. Another good massage this time w / bcubedjcim to finish. Damage was. 6 + 30 minute massage.

Tnwtf
10-22-11, 02:27
Went to the Latina place by Brookhurst and Lampson 2 weeks ago but no one answer the door. Went back last Tuesday and got in this time and the provider is 5' 8" Lxxx from Venezuela. She.

Wore a one piece tube dress and IMHO looks good in it. Once in the room, strip and lay face down. After a 5 minute soft massage, turn over and the negotiations began. Start playing with her C or D size melons and also slide my hand up her skirt. No panties. Start playing with her shaved kitty and agree to FS. Start with doggy and 15 minute later finish in the missionary position. Clean me up with anti bacterial wipes. When I walk out the door saw other providers, but they are on the short side. Not very appealing to me.

Face 7.

Body 8.

Service 8.

Total Damage. 5 + 1. 0

FunTrust
10-22-11, 11:34

Also, I posted about the white girl at Paradise in GG- Anyone hit it up, let me know or post a report.CORRECTION- the approximate location is the 55 and 5 fwy, not the 405. For any of you who wasted gas trying to find it, bill me-there are many good ones near the 405 and 55, but for newbies do not go to 2209 main or something like that- lousy service and upsell city-unless of course its later at night and both of your hands are in casts, and you dvd is down- then go for it

Gassser
10-23-11, 00:04
Went here on my lunch today. Great massage walked on my back and at the very end a real fast with no love given to the balls HJ. Did not expect he at this place really wanted a good massage. I know it seems weird but sometimes I need agood back crack and massage wish I could get FS and a massage though!

Gookster
10-23-11, 03:53
I saw an ad in the CL casual encounters section for a young 26 year old asian offering massages. I emailed her and got this reply:

60 for an hour not including tips. I'm located near south coast plaza. I'm available Monday- Sunday from 10:30-7pm.

Deep tissue, Swedish, sensual. Appointment needed. Thanks.

kellietieu21@yahoo.com

Anybody try her?I searched the name / email on Facebook and got this.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1544201808

Bronsonator
10-23-11, 14:26
Great. Pix of her boyfriend and I assume that is her stroller too. Knowing she's stepping out on boyfriend makes fucking her all that hotter. Does anyone know if it is simple sensual massage or does she give FS or HE via BBBJ? I assume with her initial. 6 quote minus tips it's a standard KAAMP type pricing structure.

Jon Jones
10-23-11, 16:18
Before we jump to too many conclusions, are you sure it's the same person? I didn't see an e-mail address on the Facebook page. A database search shows three people named Kelly Tieu in the area. And couldn't anyone place an ad using anyone's e-mail address?

But a Google search lead me to My Space:

http://www.*******.com/84322793 ( Not sure why I couldn't post the link).

Same person?

IMO, we need to be careful in drawing conclusions.

Great. Pix of her boyfriend and I assume that is her stroller too. Knowing she's stepping out on boyfriend makes fucking her all that hotter. Does anyone know if it is simple sensual massage or does she give FS or HE via BBBJ? I assume with her initial. 6 quote minus tips it's a standard KAAMP type pricing structure.

Juan Pablo
10-23-11, 17:42
Before we jump to too many conclusions, are you sure it's the same person? I didn't see an e-mail address on the Facebook page. A database search shows three people named Kelly Tieu in the area. And couldn't anyone place an ad using anyone's e-mail address?

But a Google search lead me to My Space:

http://www.*******.com/84322793

(Not sure why I couldn't post the link).

Same person?

IMO, we need to be careful in drawing conclusions.It's the same person. I emailed her asking for a pic and she sent me the same facebook pic. If you go post her email address in the facebook search, her profile comes up.

Jon Jones
10-24-11, 00:56
OK, hope you end up being "Friended".

It's the same person. I emailed her asking for a pic and she sent me the same facebook pic. If you go post her email address in the facebook search, her profile comes up.

Dildo Baggens
10-24-11, 12:06
A few of you senior mongers PM'd me about this place. Many of you were having trouble contacting them by phone. Yesterday, I too tried calling with no response as well, so I decided to take a trip and found the doors locked, but all the window dressing and decorum still intact. So I'm not sure what to make of it, yet. Later today I will call again and hopefully get some answers.

I want to apologize to any of you who took the trek on my recommendation, only to find the place shuttered. I'm also wondering if this Hacienda heights location is a sister property, because the ads look identical. It just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Baggens.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acupcunture-or-theraputic-acupressure-by-asian-technicians-free-sauna-whittier/9581183

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acupcunture-or-therapeutic-acupressure-by-asian-technicians-free-sauna-hacienda-heights-area/17243518

Went back again on the 19th. Got Mai again. Another good massage this time w / bcubedjcim to finish. Damage was. 6 + 30 minute massage.

Cash Value
10-24-11, 19:36
Great. Pix of her boyfriend and I assume that is her stroller too. Knowing she's stepping out on boyfriend makes fucking her all that hotter. Does anyone know if it is simple sensual massage or does she give FS or HE via BBBJ? I assume with her initial. 6 quote minus tips it's a standard KAAMP type pricing structure.Seen her, she's at 2900 bristol. That big office building use to have a few hot AMPs in it 10 or more years ago. She's ok, just a massage in a new office still changing it over. Nothing special and she was kinda uptight cause of all the emails she gets. I heard her phone buzz at least 10 times during the massage. Told her she better start putting her phone outside or she will piss everyone off. She asked if I was upset, I told her I'm only upset cause she's not in a dress and her pants are way too thick. She said what? I said I can't see her ass, can't feel nothing through those farmer pants. She says my ass is not for touching, I do massage. I said good luck with that. Good thing she was just about done doing a wasted last 2 minutes on my head.

Romper Room
10-24-11, 20:39
Went by to see Phi and she is gone. There is another lady there but don't know if she does massage. OK looking. There was a boyfriend or husband with her so didn't ask. Anyone know where she might have gone? Take care. Romper

Juan Pablo
10-24-11, 21:31
OK, hope you end up being "Friended".I should. She's got a lot of hot friends.

Like Girls55
10-24-11, 21:37
So I've been to this 'foot massage' place a few times hoping to get more. When you walk in, there is a small room with a bunch of chairs out in the open. Off to the sides there are a few rooms. The rooms have 2 tables, with a curtain to split them for more privacy. Then this place also has a room with just one table.

I've ben there some 5 times and each time leave with blue balls.

The massage itself is unbeatable for 28 + tip. However, the teasing sucks. Everytime I pitch a tent and nothing. My friends have also gone and we kid about how much we love but hate going there. They will massage within a few CM of your hard dick, but never touching it. They will massage all around it, never touching. Then all of a sudden – like they planned it perfectly, opps. 1 hr is up. Everytime, no matter who I use LOL.

Place is in Westminster off bolsa (2nd floor, in the middle, right next to the stairs / elevator) in a very busy shopping center of all viet places.

So my question is what 'foot massage' places give a HE? These girls seem to work harder then the HE places I'm used to. Without the HE.

Like Girls55
10-24-11, 21:39
Went by to see Phi and she is gone. There is another lady there but don't know if she does massage. OK looking. There was a boyfriend or husband with her so didn't ask. Anyone know where she might have gone? Take care. RomperIf your talking about phi (BBBJ queen older MILF but hot body) , she used to work with an older not attractive lady named julie. I hear julie is back. (julie is like grandma'ish, short and fat also)

Phi doens't really do massages anymore and skips almost right away to the BBBJ / HJ and gets you out of there asap.

FunAdult
10-25-11, 00:44
I'm new to this board. Very interested in checking out some of these massage parlours.

Went to the Latina place by Brookhurst and Lampson 2 weeks ago but no one answer the door. Went back last Tuesday and got in this time and the provider is 5' 8" Lxxx from Venezuela. She.

Wore a one piece tube dress and IMHO looks good in it. Once in the room, strip and lay face down. After a 5 minute soft massage, turn over and the negotiations began. Start playing with her C or D size melons and also slide my hand up her skirt. No panties. Start playing with her shaved kitty and agree to FS. Start with doggy and 15 minute later finish in the missionary position. Clean me up with anti bacterial wipes. When I walk out the door saw other providers, but they are on the short side. Not very appealing to me.

Face 7.

Body 8.

Service 8.

Total Damage. 5 + 1. 0

FunAdult
10-25-11, 00:48
By the way, when you say total damage is $.4, that means $40 right? Also, the FS was $40 or intro was $40 and then more on top for FS? I'm a bit confused but love reading your reports and would love to try one of these out. Skypark sounds real good and your other one off 405/55 sounds very interesting. If I can get some info on those 2, I would be greatly appreciated!

Sure thing sir. Unfortunately it will be of little benefit other than a good story since this spot apparently got hosed recently and is deserted (took a trip there recently and verified it in fact has gone dark). Anyway, my last trip was to Skypark. Stopped by my favorite place that brought me "Joy" many times. Middle of the day around 1:30 on a week day. Thought I'd drop by for a luncher. Walked in to the lobby area. Typical chiriopractic anatomy posters on the wall. MMS opens the door and says "How long you want?" I tell her I'm good for a half and hand her the. 4 for the house. Fee is supposed to be. 5 but the first time I went there many moons before that MMS told me they had a special, which was ten bucks cheaper so ever time after I just handed the discounted rate without a word about it.

Walked thru the door and headed down the hall asked MMS what girls were available she told be that J was working and that she was a good girl. I said fine and went in my room. I stripped to the bday suit and lay down on what was damn near the equivalent of a bed with sheets. I leave the towel off laying there on my stomach and just relax. About 2 mins later a little tap tap on the door and in walks J. She was wearing a skin tight light colored dress with white heels, very sexy. J is about 5' 7" latinia with dark brown hair. Extremely nice rack (natural looking Ds that might have had a little bolt on added for spunk as they were perky for tits that big. She greets me and we exchange names. She walks around to the head of the bed and begins to do some soft light touch rub on my back and shoulders. I feel her hair dangling on my back offering a slight tickle. I'm not here for that so I reach my hands out and let them slide up her legs to her ass. Her skin was very soft and smooth. She says "What would you like today baby?" I tell her everything. She has me flip and checks out my package. She smiles really big to see that I am clean shaven. She says "Wow, never seen that before!" I just smile and said "I get that alot". You see I've found that having no hair gets you a sloppier BJ and makes the girls more comfortable with your cleanliness. She says she'll be right back and covers my mid with a towel. Returns a couple seconds later with the raincoat. She has me sit up at the edge of the bed and kneels before me. She pulls that wonderful move where she puts it on with her mouth and rolls it down part way with her lips and then strokes it the rest of the way. She then proceeded to give me one of the finest CBJ I've ever received. Her technique was perfect. A light grip with on the shaft with a slightly open mouth letting her hand follow just behind stroking the full length of my shaft. She started dragging her nails on my sack with her other hand. This was amazing. She went a little further south and rubbed the whale eye a little two which almost made me pop. Luckily she stopped in time. This was a bit shocking to me that I almost came, because I always clean the pipes first before I hit a spot to get max mileage. She has me lay down on my back and did a little more CBJ then stood up. She slid out of her dress and out popped those huge cans. She climbed on top for a little RCG. She put her hands on my knees and jackhammered away. It was a little rough for my taste but very good. She was much tighter than I expected. After a minute or two of that she turned around for some reg CG leaning way over dropping her massive tits right in my face. She was grinding away instead of pumping which was really allowing me to let my orgasm build nicely. I was squeezing and sucking away on those huge tits and she let out a quiet moan just barely audible. I take this as a sign that she is really enjoying it but didn't want me to know it. I notice she is REALLY grinding hard on me now and she has tossed her head back. She's breathing pretty heavy now and I feel her start to spaz. She's moaning under her breath and starts gasping for air. Not the first time I've had a provider reach the finish line. So she climbs off and lays down for some mish, but she's such a sloppy mess that I can't really feel it. Switch to K9 which was better. Finally built up enough steam and filled the raincoat. I help her up and lay down. She dressed up and went to get some hot towels. Came back, cleaned me up, gave me a hug and I handed her a rolled up wad of bills. We never talked price. But I knew the fee. $. Wanted to leave more because of the excellent service. But don't want to mess with the price trend.

So total damage was:

$.4.

Like I said, not a helpful post for future fun, just a fond memory.

ST

FunAdult
10-25-11, 00:52
Does that mean $40? Some of the postings have total damage of $.4, I'm assuming $40? Some say FS for $40. Is this the lingo for the amount here?

Sorry I'm new. I would love to try some of these places out but no address or name of the place. Especially the ones ST recommends seem to be really good!

Chogori
10-25-11, 03:13
Does that mean $40? Some of the postings have total damage of $.4, I'm assuming $40? Some say FS for $40. Is this the lingo for the amount here?

Sorry I'm new. I would love to try some of these places out but no address or name of the place. Especially the ones ST recommends seem to be really good!No, $.40 would be $140.

Sriracha
10-25-11, 03:19
$ = 100 dollars.

$.4 = 140 dollars.

Cash Value
10-25-11, 14:44
My old man buddy told me he went to lake forest day spa on aspen again. He likes the taller girl with the big ass for some reason. He said he saw a short one with a nice ass too. He gets plenty from the tall one, he seen her too many times. I've seen her before, I like her body but not her face plus she's over 30 so she's out of my choices. He also said he tried the place on la paz next to howards. 45 an hour. Got some fat girl he said but she did a good massage with lots of tease. We said he sucked on her tits and had a hand in her pants but she wouldn't touch his dick. Damn its getting weird out there.

FunLovingOne
10-25-11, 18:45
Seen her, she's at 2900 bristol. That big office building use to have a few hot AMPs in it 10 or more years ago.Creek Accu. Loved that place now long gone. Can't remember the name of the one on the front of the complex. Candy with permed hair worked alone I think. She was awesome with a capital A.

NeverDead
10-25-11, 21:12
Seen her, she's at 2900 bristol. That big office building use to have a few hot AMPs in it 10 or more years ago. She's ok, just a massage in a new office still changing it over. Nothing special and she was kinda uptight cause of all the emails she gets. I heard her phone buzz at least 10 times during the massage. Told her she better start putting her phone outside or she will piss everyone off. She asked if I was upset, I told her I'm only upset cause she's not in a dress and her pants are way too thick. She said what? I said I can't see her ass, can't feel nothing through those farmer pants. She says my ass is not for touching, I do massage. I said good luck with that. Good thing she was just about done doing a wasted last 2 minutes on my head.The massage was above average. She had an piercing right below her lip. She was very friendly always talking during the massage which was cool. She had shorts on. Felt her ass from the top and she said that is fine. A little teasing. HE was not in a rush at all went over the hour. Don't beat me up guys this is my virgin report.

Face 6

Body 5.

Service 8

Total Damage Standard. 6 +.4.

I would repeat.

Cash Value
10-27-11, 18:48
Creek Accu. Loved that place now long gone. Can't remember the name of the one on the front of the complex. Candy with permed hair worked alone I think. She was awesome with a capital A.Yeah made me sick remembering how much I liked both those places. Nice and quiet and some nice girls too.

I've been hitting foot massage places since they are cheap and I can waste 2 hours there no problem. Massage is pretty good by some nice looking girls. Not for everyone but lots of times I need to kill a few hours and its not like I'm going to go bowling.

FunTrust
10-28-11, 11:24
Yeah made me sick remembering how much I liked both those places. Nice and quiet and some nice girls too.

I've been hitting foot massage places since they are cheap and I can waste 2 hours there no problem. Massage is pretty good by some nice looking girls. Not for everyone but lots of times I need to kill a few hours and its not like I'm going to go bowling.Creeks was awesome, and I hate when everyone uses that word but here it applies- one of the ones in front next to the dentist (?) was raided, and turned into a sting operation, missed the sting by a few days- lucky-the old days on birch in Newport, tropical spa, (Julie 25 Sherry 30 years was the best white girl I ever saw ago) nothing like it today- 5 young hoties of all races ready to go! A few rip off joints to, but must have been 20 great choices in newport CM every day.

Quite Man
10-28-11, 14:57
Just moved from the IE to the Downtown fullerton area. Does anyone know of a place to get a GOOD rub?Not much going on in the city. The strip mall places are alright if you like older Chinese and Korean R&T. That's about all you'll find.

Connaisseur
10-28-11, 16:24
Reporting on a recent visit to a local AMP. Been eying the place for a while now, and thought I'd give it a try.

Sun is located in the back of a quiet shopping plaza, parking is easy, and the entrance semi-discreet. Paid my. 5 upfront for 30 min, and was lead to a dimly lit room similar to those we all have seen a gazillion times before. My provide turned out to be Hanna, late 30s / early 40s and a 6 in the looks department. The beginning of my massage was a bit dull, and Hanna's dry hands didn't help. Her touch was great, though, switching between firm and soft. Soon, she began phenomenal backdoor play, and stroked and caressed and teased the boys. She than grabbed a hold of Junior from behind, and I damn near blew my load right then and there.

The flip followed, and soon a very HE was administered. Hanna then cleaned me up with hot wet towels, and finished up with a head massage.

Conclusion: you average HE place, but all things considered a worthwhile local experience.

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Ocrealguy
10-28-11, 21:08
A new place has opened at 5421 1st st. SA, don't know the name, but it is a sister to Bebe and I have every reason to believe the same type of service, I. E. Pretty decent looking viet chicks who think 5 minutes and 30 minutes are the same, that their pussy's are worth a whole lot more than any other, and won't think twice about trying to seperate you from as much of your money as possible as quickly as they can. For hh they want $.8 and full is $$.6. When I questioned the owner, she said 1) they are worth it 2) go play somewhere else, they don't need my business. I for one won't be toft, and with what I know already wouldn't recommend any others to do so either. Maybe lack of business will change their business model. Nah, probably not.

Uboat Monger
10-28-11, 22:05
She texted me it is not open, Didn't last long. But I was happy to see Tina before it got closed. It's hard for me to go into W. Hollywood to see her there. I may get her to a motel this weekend.

Uboat

A few of you senior mongers PM'd me about this place. Many of you were having trouble contacting them by phone. Yesterday, I too tried calling with no response as well, so I decided to take a trip and found the doors locked, but all the window dressing and decorum still intact. So I'm not sure what to make of it, yet. Later today I will call again and hopefully get some answers.

I want to apologize to any of you who took the trek on my recommendation, only to find the place shuttered. I'm also wondering if this Hacienda heights location is a sister property, because the ads look identical. It just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Baggens.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acupcunture-or-theraputic-acupressure-by-asian-technicians-free-sauna-whittier/9581183

http://sangabrielvalley.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/acupcunture-or-therapeutic-acupressure-by-asian-technicians-free-sauna-hacienda-heights-area/17243518

Hornilius69
10-29-11, 00:21
A new place has opened at 5421 1st st. SA, don't know the name, but it is a sister to Bebe and I have every reason to believe the same type of service, I. E. Pretty decent looking viet chicks who think 5 minutes and 30 minutes are the same, that their pussy's are worth a whole lot more than any other, and won't think twice about trying to seperate you from as much of your money as possible as quickly as they can. For hh they want $.8 and full is $$.6. When I questioned the owner, she said 1) they are worth it 2) go play somewhere else, they don't need my business. I for one won't be toft, and with what I know already wouldn't recommend any others to do so either. Maybe lack of business will change their business model. Nah, probably not.Some rich monger willing to pay for that price. That's why they're greedy and up-sell. For example, one of my monger buddy likes to date nice looking escort girls and went to those expensive massage place.

We need to keep the price low, so everyone can enjoy. Thanks for the head up!

FunTrust
10-29-11, 01:28
A new place has opened at 5421 1st st. SA, don't know the name, but it is a sister to Bebe and I have every reason to believe the same type of service, I. E. Pretty decent looking viet chicks who think 5 minutes and 30 minutes are the same, that their pussy's are worth a whole lot more than any other, and won't think twice about trying to seperate you from as much of your money as possible as quickly as they can. For hh they want $.8 and full is $$.6. When I questioned the owner, she said 1) they are worth it 2) go play somewhere else, they don't need my business. I for one won't be toft, and with what I know already wouldn't recommend any others to do so either. Maybe lack of business will change their business model. Nah, probably not.Does thst include the house fee, or is it like another 50-70 for the "massage"?

TheOCman
10-29-11, 12:15
Does it really matter? It's too much either way. I guess we just found the monger who is willing to pay and drive up prices.

Does thst include the house fee, or is it like another 50-70 for the "massage"?

FunTrust
10-29-11, 12:51
Does it really matter? It's too much either way. I guess we just found the monger who is willing to pay and drive up prices.If I know the total price he paid, then when I do something stupid for less I don't feel so stupid. Having the exact information helps my self esteem. I think that is important, don't you.

Xvzn Xvzn
10-29-11, 12:57
A new place has opened at 5421 1st st. SA, don't know the name, but it is a sister to Bebe and I have every reason to believe the same type of service, I. E. Pretty decent looking viet chicks who think 5 minutes and 30 minutes are the same, that their pussy's are worth a whole lot more than any other, and won't think twice about trying to seperate you from as much of your money as possible as quickly as they can. For hh they want $.8 and full is $$.6. When I questioned the owner, she said 1) they are worth it 2) go play somewhere else, they don't need my business. I for one won't be toft, and with what I know already wouldn't recommend any others to do so either. Maybe lack of business will change their business model. Nah, probably not.Thanks, Ocrealguy, I was going to go but anything related to Bebe spa, I won't give them any business.

Mister Gizmo
10-30-11, 02:02
Hey all, I'm a military hobbyist from Northern VA, recently stationed in California. Currently, I'm in the OC hanging out with family and awaiting to take orders in the San Diego area.

I felt the urge a few days here and bought a newspaper and looked in the sports section. Pulled the trigger on a spot in Lake Forest.

Walked in and mamasan greeted me and told me I looked like a pro athlete! LOL I told her I was in the military and her eyes got wide. Grabbed my hand and thanked me, patted me on the back and said,"We'll take good care of you!"

Not sure who my girl was, but she was semi cute. No ass or tits. At least nothing to brag about. Massage was decent. Finished with a standard HJ. Asked for a BJ but she declined. Wasn't rushed...but I should've rubbed one out prior to going to get my money's worth.

.60 for the house. .40 as a tip.

Can anyone of you PM me the info on an LMP that does BBBJ or FS? In VA, the standard finish grew old on me as well as asian masseuses. I think if Lilly was still around, I'd seek her out. Last I saw her was in 2008 and she worked at Rainbow Chiropractor on Tustin and Chapman, I believe. Can't remember. But it was right near a freeway overpass.

Thanks in advance!

FunTrust
10-30-11, 13:23
Visited RR Saturday- usual fee and good service. 40 year old provider, ok body- CFS but on the start got in 69 position and moved it into my face- tasty.

Notice my girl and the other girl *same type) looked a little worn in the face, tired, not much make up. Hair slightly not fixed, which they normally have all in place. OK looking, maybe a bad day for them. Was hoping for a litllke better looking spinner- still, the job got done and I will go back as the turnover is good there. $1. 0 tip, and no complaints-MMS was a tiny spinner type, and would love to jump that- anybody have her?

FunLovingOne
10-30-11, 18:52
Can anyone of you PM me the info on an LMP that does BBBJ or FS? In VA, the standard finish grew old on me as well as asian masseuses. I think if Lilly was still around, I'd seek her out. Last I saw her was in 2008 and she worked at Rainbow Chiropractor on Tustin and Chapman, I believe. Can't remember. But it was right near a freeway overpass.

Thanks in advance!Giz,

Go to backpage orange county adult classifieds. Type in Latina or any of Paradise, Sun and Rose, Holiday or Lobster. YMMV but want you want resides there.

Welcome to OC. Hope you do not have a repeat here of your unfortunate east coast experience.

FLO

Johnny Dramaa
10-31-11, 23:32
Hit up the AMP (VIetnamese) in Garden Grove on Fern, right behind the 76 gas station. Just a block or so down from Ocean Spa, if you know where that's at. Ad was on BP today.

AMP is tucked right into the corner, behind a staircase, so pretty discreet. 50 at the door. Normal set up. 3-4 rooms I think. Pretty relaxing, however I could hear the other girls talking in Vietnamese. I went in, got undressed, and a cute spinner, maybe mid-30s, came in. Name was V_____. (PM me if you want it). Pleasantly surprised. Nice big (fake) rack, tight ass, skinny, long hair, and she smelled great. Started with a light back massage. I requested deep, but didn't feel much. She walked on my back, used the elbows technique tho, and that was great. Maybe 10 minutes of that. Started roaming with the hands. Top came off, shorts down. She was fine with roaming, just no holes. Flipped. Asked for BJ / FS, but she said its not on the menu. I get the feeling that there's more if you're returning customer. She stroked the boys with one hand and the shaft with the other, sometimes going to 2 hands. Pressed those perfect cans into my face, and told me to lick them. Some dirty talk, too. Decent, h / e, exactly what I needed after a hard dayatwork. After the clean up, she gave me a face / head mssg, and that was enough for me.

Total dmg: 50 to enter. 50 tip. Bangin body, face was ok, but it was dark enough and plus my face was buried in those awesome titties, LOL. I'll probably repeat if I'm up that way again.

Oc Amper
11-01-11, 01:14
Visited RR SaturdayMaybe, this is a first report, maybe this is a report on an existing place that has been referenced under a different "alias"

Either way, it doesn't do anyone any good, to make up names that no one can equate to a specific location.

I suspect this is Dexter on Barranca, although who knows.

OC Amper

Plastique
11-01-11, 02:16
Maybe, this is a first report, maybe this is a report on an existing place that has been referenced under a different "alias"

Either way, it doesn't do anyone any good, to make up names that no one can equate to a specific location.

OC AmperThat's how I've always seen it being referenced in this thread anyway.

FunTrust
11-01-11, 03:02
Maybe, this is a first report, maybe this is a report on an existing place that has been referenced under a different "alias"

OC AmperA Choo choo runs on a rail road and stops at a train station- so did I

Bone Ranger
11-01-11, 12:59
Hey guys been seeing the Latina MP s on BP. Those girls are hot. Do they actually work there LOL. New to the Bizz. How does I work. Can I go and pick or do I get whoever is available?

Plastique
11-01-11, 15:41
Hey guys been seeing the Latina MP s on BP. Those girls are hot. Do they actually work there LOL. New to the Bizz. How does I work. Can I go and pick or do I get whoever is available?The pics are usually fakes. And if they don't allow you to choose and pick then you should just leave the place.

Jack Reacher
11-01-11, 16:52
Hey guys been seeing the Latina MP s on BP. Those girls are hot. Do they actually work there LOL. New to the Bizz. How does I work. Can I go and pick or do I get whoever is available?Wow, are you stupid. Yah, Salma Hayek look alike works there to.

Cash Value
11-01-11, 17:29
Wow, are you stupid. Yah, Salma Hayek look alike works there to.Dude don't ask for Salma Hyek she won't suck your cock. Ask for J-lo she likes it in her butt.

Really you should know the pics are fake. I can't believe I wasted time typing this.

Cash Value
11-01-11, 17:32
Hit up the AMP (VIetnamese) in Garden Grove on Fern, right behind the 76 gas station. Just a block or so down from Ocean Spa, if you know where that's at. Ad was on BP today.

AMP is tucked right into the corner, behind a staircase, so pretty discreet. 50 at the door. Normal set up. 3-4 rooms I think. Pretty relaxing, however I could hear the other girls talking in Vietnamese. I went in, got undressed, and a cute spinner, maybe mid-30s, came in. Name was V_____. (PM me if you want it). Pleasantly surprised. Nice big (fake) rack, tight ass, skinny, long hair, and she smelled great. Started with a light back massage. I requested deep, but didn't feel much. She walked on my back, used the elbows technique tho, and that was great. Maybe 10 minutes of that. Started roaming with the hands. Top came off, shorts down. She was fine with roaming, just no holes. Flipped. Asked for BJ / FS, but she said its not on the menu. I get the feeling that there's more if you're returning customer. She stroked the boys with one hand and the shaft with the other, sometimes going to 2 hands. Pressed those perfect cans into my face, and told me to lick them. Some dirty talk, too. Decent, h / e, exactly what I needed after a hard dayatwork. After the clean up, she gave me a face / head mssg, and that was enough for me.

Total dmg: 50 to enter. 50 tip. Bangin body, face was ok, but it was dark enough and plus my face was buried in those awesome titties, LOL. I'll probably repeat if I'm up that way again.Did her boobs taste like pizza? Thats what I had for lunch. I really like this place, I have had some fun here with 3 of the ladys. They have told me the same old thing about guys trying to rip them off and being assholes. Same old thing, I tell them about girls that tease and then don't put out.

DJones
11-01-11, 19:35
Take it easy on the noobs! Just answer him or tell him what it is to TOFTT. There ARE some pretty hot looking ladies at some of the places around here. Probably not the ladies in the pictures, but still hot.

Hornilius69
11-01-11, 20:14
Just got out of the airplane at JWA and decided to sample 15375 Barranca or Dexter. I heard that there are some action going on. Toftt, I met a Chinese lady in her 30's working with another girl.

Same routine, negotiate then settle for the menu. I went with the CBJ instead. Overall, okay place, the girl wasn't young.

FunTrust
11-03-11, 00:51
Gave a review in Southbay section for Green Sauna. 5 minutes off 405 and Western- OK FS place

Cash Value
11-03-11, 23:24
Anyone else getting msgs from providers to shut up?

Member #5087
11-04-11, 01:33
I went at lunch time to his AMP, the same old but reliable K girls, christine does a good job touching the boys, back massage, and today I got a BJ, total damage. 40 +.40 tip.

Jon Jones
11-04-11, 14:01
Not surprising since the legal filings used to close the Harbor and Fairview AMPs noted that probable cause for the search warrants was established in part by Internet postings. (Not this site but MP Reviews dot com) The filings are available online and cost a few dollars but make for interesting reading. I've noticed that many places seem more careful.

Jon.

Anyone else getting msgs from providers to shut up?

Friendlylurker
11-04-11, 15:17
Well I found out the last two times I've been to the place behind 76 under the stairs that V* is actually who has been my girl. I thought I got the switcheroo but when I first met her she acted like she knew me so that is always better than the alternative haha. Anyway, I got some other names from her but she said only her and H* are a sure bet, but the other girls were asking about me so I'm probably going to get a sampler next few times I head in there. Massage: 7 it was good at times and other times I thought she was falling asleep on me. Body: 9 face: 7 not bad, but she's a little older than I prefer.

Maybe Cash Value or another frequent there can tell me, but doesn't V* resemble Traci from classy spa, with bolt ons now?

Cash Value
11-04-11, 15:18
Not surprising since the legal filings used to close the Harbor and Fairview AMPs noted that probable cause for the search warrants was established in part by Internet postings. (Not this site but MP Reviews dot com) The filings are available online and cost a few dollars but make for interesting reading. I've noticed that many places seem more careful.

Jon.Most reviews are BS on those sites. So if we come up with some BS for say Massage Envy it will get raided? Sounds good.

CityDweller
11-05-11, 02:00
Went to the massage spot advertised on BP near Harbor & Garden Grove in Garden Grove in a shopping plaza. Provider was actually pretty hot and we hit it off. She was a pretty sweet girl all around and did a nice job of getting into it. Probably only ended up being there for 40 mins, but that was OK. Not GFE, but otherwise a really nice time. Her name was Lynn. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $50 + tip (I left her $200 which was prob too much, but I was appreciative of her effort after my BP experience last night).

Plastique
11-05-11, 04:02
Went to the massage spot advertised on BP near Harbor & Garden Grove in Garden Grove in a shopping plaza. Provider was actually pretty hot and we hit it off. She was a pretty sweet girl all around and did a nice job of getting into it. Probably only ended up being there for 40 mins, but that was OK. Not GFE, but otherwise a really nice time. Her name was Lynn. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $50 + tip (I left her $200 which was prob too much, but I was appreciative of her effort after my BP experience last night).Ouch. Yeah that is too much. 100 is the going rate for FS in these places.

Hornilius69
11-05-11, 15:59
Went to the massage spot advertised on BP near Harbor & Garden Grove in Garden Grove in a shopping plaza. Provider was actually pretty hot and we hit it off. She was a pretty sweet girl all around and did a nice job of getting into it. Probably only ended up being there for 40 mins, but that was OK. Not GFE, but otherwise a really nice time. Her name was Lynn. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $50 + tip (I left her $200 which was prob too much, but I was appreciative of her effort after my BP experience last night).You just ruin the price for everyone to enjoy. Now, they're become greedy and up-sell.

The Tall Man
11-05-11, 18:12
Ouch. Yeah that is too much. 100 is the going rate for FS in these places.Ditto that to an even bigger OUCH! Never give $200. As it really screws their minds up thinking that is what their special pussy is worth.

Max $100. And that is for great service!

Oh well looks like we need to retrain these MP providers.

The Tall Man

Camaro2010
11-05-11, 19:02
Went to the massage spot advertised on BP near Harbor & Garden Grove in Garden Grove in a shopping plaza. Provider was actually pretty hot and we hit it off. She was a pretty sweet girl all around and did a nice job of getting into it. Probably only ended up being there for 40 mins, but that was OK. Not GFE, but otherwise a really nice time. Her name was Lynn. I would definitely repeat. Damage was $50 + tip (I left her $200 which was prob too much, but I was appreciative of her effort after my BP experience last night).Lets keep taking advantage of this economic crisis and drive it in a direction that would be benefical to all of us. Dweller sounds like it was an outstanding time and you just got caught up in the moment. Just think when you return again she will expect the same, and best believe she will remember you. Thanks for the report.

CityDweller
11-05-11, 23:03
Let's all take a deep breath and relax. My one experience isn't going to reset the rate at every LMP out here. $200 is the going rate in NYC. If there were more reports on here for your area I would have known better. The addiction to HX in this part of the world is super annoying for a visitor even after spending countless hours RTFF prior to arrival. The homework turned out to be useless. Why should it be so hard to find a good latina GFE in effing southern california? They should be growing on trees!

FunTrust
11-06-11, 13:48
Went back and tried K*ly- about 40+ or so, but I think she changed clothes for massage as wearing skin tight stretch stuff. Body was soft and petitte. Started off with massage, and when I requested a change in pressure she did it. Rubbed legs and butt and she started to play nicely with the boys slid hand all over and under her pants- on fliped uncovered her top and I sucked down- Asked for BJ and got a nice BBJ CIM. Friendly, and I tipped 80- if you want everything, bring your own party hat, but as always YMMV on anything other then HJ. Very nice tease before the flip. Most young girls have no clue out to give a HJ with tease. I usually go for at least 30+. Girls there are all older, but nice and the service has always been good.

Peorth
11-06-11, 16:36
It's an old place in same plaza as fu wing lo. Where the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling.

A couple years ago it had some really good looking Asian girls working there. But after a change in ownership, I only saw 1 old Viet women working there at night.

At least she gave an OK massage. Did not bother to ask for extras.

Bronco
11-07-11, 01:14
Called Fiona (what she used to go by) she is on vacation for a month. She will call me when she returns. Haven't seen her in almost a year. I work in LBC now. She provided me with full service on several occasions. Very tight for an old gal. Always covers her face. Ok with me. Good view from K9. Will post if / when she calls me.

Went by to see Phi and she is gone. There is another lady there but don't know if she does massage. OK looking. There was a boyfriend or husband with her so didn't ask. Anyone know where she might have gone? Take care. Romper

Herelookfor
11-07-11, 02:41
7851 Valley View.

La Palma 90623.

Hit this place earlier after seeing BP ad. Good legit massage with no extras. Not that I wanted any. The massuese was old and not very attractive.

Damage. 6

Cash Value
11-07-11, 10:47
7851 Valley View.

La Palma 90623.

Hit this place earlier after seeing BP ad. Good legit massage with no extras. Not that I wanted any. The massuese was old and not very attractive.

Damage. 6You can try Lovely Massage on Beach Blvd. Its across the street from the old indoor mall on the corner. Place is in the back, good parking. Newer place thats clean. Younger girls that after the trust issue is resolved you are good to go for HJ. %0 for an hour special, don't over tip or you will have to get married. The BP ad has pics of the girls working there so you can check it out and see if you want to bother or not.

Plastique
11-07-11, 14:05
You can try Lovely Massage on Beach Blvd. Its across the street from the old indoor mall on the corner. Place is in the back, good parking. Newer place thats clean. Younger girls that after the trust issue is resolved you are good to go for HJ. %0 for an hour special, don't over tip or you will have to get married. The BP ad has pics of the girls working there so you can check it out and see if you want to bother or not.Do they wear those Halloween getups when they give you a massage?

If so I might have to give them a visit!

SirMister
11-07-11, 14:42
You can try Lovely Massage on Beach Blvd. Its across the street from the old indoor mall on the corner. Place is in the back, good parking. Newer place thats clean. Younger girls that after the trust issue is resolved you are good to go for HJ. %0 for an hour special, don't over tip or you will have to get married. The BP ad has pics of the girls working there so you can check it out and see if you want to bother or not.I just went to lovely. And the gal wasn't lovely looking!

It was busy on Sunday. Paid only $40 to test the waters. The gals hands were rough too. Massage ended up being pretty damn good. But I just showed no interest for anything else and she didn't try.

Doubt I'll go back without a referral of a cute HE masseuse.

Cash Value
11-07-11, 23:07
Do they wear those Halloween getups when they give you a massage?

If so I might have to give them a visit!Yes they do, for halloween so I guess you're going to wait till next year? BTW they dress pretty good so don't worry. They are younger so its not a bad place. No beauties but they are under 50.

Stockholm
11-08-11, 19:39
Checked out Lovely Massage. The girl had attitude & the massage was weak. Will not be returning. Total bait and switch.

Cash Value
11-09-11, 00:48
Checked out Lovely Massage. The girl had attitude & the massage was weak. Will not be returning. Total bait and switch.I have been here. I got the tiny one and she was ok. I did get extra hand at the end. Massage was nothing special so I'm done.

Member #4870
11-10-11, 21:54
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/relax-delight-refresh-26/12828822

Headed out to the oc after asking the mamasan and been replied to "100 percent actual photo, I guarantee)

I thought it was the girl in the picture for some reason and this was not the case.

Went downhill from there.

I got rushed out there and was told "the girl in the picture had left for the day". So I don; t know.

Fellas, this a fake picture right? What a dumb ass I've become.

Did see a nice girl on the way out but felt rushed out of this spot cause it was my first time there.

I might come back to this joint and give it another try.

Bombs away fellas! Unload on my dumbass and let me have it.

Mister Gizmo
11-11-11, 01:15
Hey all,

I posted back during the end of October. Senior member relocated in OC.

Thanks to mcfrdd, funtrust, and a couple of others, they led me in the right direction.

Visited a place off of GG blvd. LMP.

As soon as she came up to the window she said,"Do I need to explain to you how this place works?" I said,"nope".

50 for the house and I initially just wanted a CBJ as she was asking for. 1 for FS. It was. 60 for the CBJ and then I told her to get on top just for a couple of strokes. She told me to stand up and I hit it doggy for about ten minutes. Poor thing. I guess she didn't expect to settle on. 6 for FS! LOL.

Try this approach and see if it works for some of you. Save an extra 20 to 40, ya know?

Does anyone know of any independent incall masseuses in the area that don't cost a fortune?

Mcfrdd
11-11-11, 11:22
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/relax-delight-refresh-26/12828822

Headed out to the oc after asking the mamasan and been replied to "100 percent actual photo, I guarantee)

I thought it was the girl in the picture for some reason and this was not the case.

I got rushed out there and was told "the girl in the picture had left for the day". So I don; t know.

Did see a nice girl on the way out but felt rushed out of this spot cause it was my first time there.

Bombs away fellas! Unload on my dumbass and let me have it.Take it easy on yourself. Admitting that you fucked up is punishment enough. We've exchanged enough info over the years that I know you know what you're doing. Keep up the good work and I'll just file this under TOFTT.

Mcfrdd
11-11-11, 11:30
Hey all,

Thanks to mcfrdd, funtrust, and a couple of others, they led me in the right direction.

As soon as she came up to the window she said,"Do I need to explain to you how this place works?" I said,"nope".

50 for the house and I initially just wanted a CBJ as she was asking for. 1 for FS. It was. 60 for the CBJ and then I told her to get on top just for a couple of strokes. She told me to stand up and I hit it doggy for about ten minutes. Poor thing. I guess she didn't expect to settle on. 6 for FS! LOL.

Try this approach and see if it works for some of you. Save an extra 20 to 40, ya know?

Does anyone know of any independent incall masseuses in the area that don't cost a fortune?Glad it worked out for you, bro.

LOL, that's funny shit! I just might try that: "I just want a CBJ, thank you very much. Well, I meant I'll go ahead and drill your pussy anyway since it's there."

Tgman
11-11-11, 12:20

Bombs away fellas! Unload on my dumbass and let me have it.Been there before. They have some good looking ladies, but yes, very rushed. If you search on the phone, you'll see many different girls.

Lerrena
11-11-11, 14:03
This is exactly why these girls get jaded, provide shitty service and start asking for the money up front! Good job, you just saved 40 bucks by ripping off a girl who wasnt even trying to overcharge like the viets! And worse, the guy who sent you there is giving you props for being the same underhanded rob like the girls we complain about! If you don't like her price, then walk. If you can't afford her, then stay on the porch. You knew the price for FS, you told her you wanted to f_ck her, and you chose to rip her off. She is not f_cking you because you're so handsome or you f_ck so well; she is f_cking you because you're paying her! So next time, pay the girls the agreed price and don't be a rob. Or move back to where ever you came from and rip off your own girls!

Hey all,

Does anyone know of any independent incall masseuses in the area that don't cost a fortune?

Jon Jones
11-11-11, 14:11
I have to agree. These girls work hard for the money at considerable risk from LE to provide us the services we want. If the $40 is really that important maybe he needs a new hobby.

Jon.

This is exactly why these girls get jaded, provide shitty service and start asking for the money up front! Good job, you just saved 40 bucks by ripping off a girl who wasnt even trying to overcharge like the viets! And worse, the guy who sent you there is giving you props for being the same underhanded rob like the girls we complain about! If you don't like her price, then walk. If you can't afford her, then stay on the porch. You knew the price for FS, you told her you wanted to f_ck her, and you chose to rip her off. She is not f_cking you because you're so handsome or you f_ck so well; she is f_cking you because you're paying her! So next time, pay the girls the agreed price and don't be a rob. Or move back to where ever you came from and rip off your own girls!

Dildo Baggens
11-11-11, 14:38
Hey, I have to agree with the other senior members here. Your Actions and motives are just an out and out Rob. Her fees are fair and reasonable. From what I can tell, she performed her duties without protest or complaint and yet you decided to rip her off anyway. That's not cool. If you have any sense of integrity, you'll go back there on the double, and give her the 40 bucks you owe her. I for one will not share any private info to anyone, who takes this kind of advantage of a provider. Take note of that-I Have!

Baggens.

Hey all,

FunTrust
11-11-11, 14:41
I have to agree. These girls work hard for the money at considerable risk from LE to provide us the services we want. If the $40 is really that important maybe he needs a new hobby.

Jon.Just like overpaying by a large amount screws it up. If the girl quotes you a good price, that's fine-but if they give really good service like on a HJ, an allow lots of other access etc, why not tip another 10 or 20- you will get better service next time, and the next guy may get better service as well I hate guys who brag they got a great 1 hour massage, and tipped 30 bucks- for the good massage only you should tip 15-20, so another 40 for a good extra is fair.

Stiffing a girl out of 20/40 in an FS AMP reflects badly. I understand asking her to jump on, and if you popoed in 30 seconds you can just thank her and laff- but riding for ten minutes, you should have paid standard.

Now if I go back and get the girl, I know I will be asked to pay upfront and my service and experience will decline. I wish I had not given any info to you if I knew you were going to cheat the girl and she provided you with good service.

Bronsonator
11-12-11, 01:52
Lerrena knows this business and these girls better than most, you can trust his perspective from the girl's point-of-view is pretty right-on.

I got to agree w him.

Hey Lerrena, I visited a "fetish Goddess" in Irvine today. We'll have to have some beers again and I'll tell you about it, LOL, total trip!

Kingdong
11-12-11, 02:37
Well I found out the last two times I've been to the place behind 76 under the stairs that V* is actually who has been my girl. I thought I got the switcheroo but when I first met her she acted like she knew me so that is always better than the alternative haha. Anyway, I got some other names from her but she said only her and H* are a sure bet, but the other girls were asking about me so I'm probably going to get a sampler next few times I head in there. Massage: 7 it was good at times and other times I thought she was falling asleep on me. Body: 9 face: 7 not bad, but she's a little older than I prefer.

Maybe Cash Value or another frequent there can tell me, but doesn't V* resemble Traci from classy spa, with bolt ons now?"V*" is Traci from classy spa. This is like the third place I've run into her since classy.

KD

Rocco D
11-12-11, 10:40
Are you sure it's Traci? She had a really nice rackbefore, surprised if she got bolt ons, that's too bad if its true. Plus she was married to the dude running Classy, susprised to hear she left, in fact she only had her aestetician's license which is why she stopped massage at Classy. I did have her a few times, got along really well, kept pushing to try and see her again at Classy but she said she couldn't, heat was on from papasan and Nikki was brining some unwanted visitors there and the place got cold for a while. If you can confirm for sure it's her, I will have to go visit. She gave a really nice massage, but face a 9? Makes me think it aint the same gal, she was cute but no way was she a 9.

"V*" is Traci from classy spa. This is like the third place I've run into her since classy.

KD

Cash Value
11-12-11, 11:25
Are you sure it's Traci? She had a really nice rackbefore, surprised if she got bolt ons, that's too bad if its true. Plus she was married to the dude running Classy, susprised to hear she left, in fact she only had her aestetician's license which is why she stopped massage at Classy. I did have her a few times, got along really well, kept pushing to try and see her again at Classy but she said she couldn't, heat was on from papasan and Nikki was brining some unwanted visitors there and the place got cold for a while. If you can confirm for sure it's her, I will have to go visit. She gave a really nice massage, but face a 9? Makes me think it aint the same gal, she was cute but no way was she a 9.Yeah why would she be working somewhere else? Her and her hubby own classy so I don't get it. Plus the boob job sounds weird too. Yes the 9 would be pushing it lots too. But she did do a hot massage and her body was hot. She always liked to drop her dress when she massaged me. She would stay in the room while I undress and while I sat she would be right in front of me while I felt her up. Then press into my face while I munched over her thong. Good times with her, I havnt seen her for a year.

Jjohan35
11-12-11, 14:22
Any white providers in the OC area? Gotten tired of the AMP scene for a bit.

The Camel
11-12-11, 16:37
Lerrena knows this business and these girls better than most, you can trust his perspective from the girl's point-of-view is pretty right-on.

I got to agree w him.

Hey Lerrena, I visited a "fetish Goddess" in Irvine today. We'll have to have some beers again and I'll tell you about it, LOL, total trip!I'm not trying to pile on especially since Gizmo doesn't come off as a seriously crappy character to me as some others do, but I will add my voice to the chorus of mongers who are committed to giving the kind of respect to the providers that we desire from them in return. Simple application of the Golden Rule. The most difficult command in the world to argue with. Not that it has great impact because mongers tend to be independent spirits, and cheapskates will always justify a ROB approach because they got to get them some like everybody else, but still it isn't a bad idea to have sort of a referendum on monger ethics show up on the message boards now and then when somebody posts like it is funny or honorable to short change a provider who took good care of them. Not a matter of casting judgement. Just good counsel for some who didn't have the good fortune to be raised right, and education for others who may view all providers as hustlers and think it is a fun game to hustle them back.

Yesterday, one of my favs postponed our hookup for a few hours because she had to drive to a South L. A. Police station to take her friend and colleague home from jail. The friend had been picked up in a harassment sweep for alleged administrative infractions, not solicitation. Of course she was charged with nothing and released after 48 hours in custody and all charges were dropped. My fav went through exactly the same thing a few months ago. She's a good earner and sends most of her earnings back to Thailand to support her family and others. She's smart and structures the support she gives through banking arrangements in Bangkok. The bank had access to her arrest record, and even though she was not charged and convicted, they now refuse to do business with her due to the delicacy of the immigration issues and it appears that immigration status is why her arrest record is available to institutions such as offshore financial institutions, though she has a green card. The bank told her parents that there were issues when they tried to get their money, but didn't give details. The parents of course ask her what's up? This girl is freaking angelic and does nothing but work hard to satisfy devoted customers 6 days per week. Now important aspects of her life are fucked up by our medieval laws and she's terrified her family will discover where the money is coming from.

We really need to treat these providers well when they treat us well.

Slugfest2
11-12-11, 18:50
Actions like this is why I don't share my info. Einsteins like this cause us to lose quality girls with quality services.

Hey all,

FunTrust
11-12-11, 20:00
Went to an AMP that has been reviewed on this board, and they also advertise occasionally, but very discretely, no sexy half naked girls in pics etc. After a good secession and great HE HJ, she complained about a young guy who came in and asked for her, and almost insisted on extras before she was comfortable. He said she should do it, since he had seen her services described on the internet.

Hay stupid, never mention the internet, these girls get scared- say recomended by your buddy Jim or you saw it on *page etc- Now she won't provide to many guys she dosn't know

DJones
11-12-11, 20:21
Are you sure it's Traci? She had a really nice rackbefore, surprised if she got bolt ons, that's too bad if its true. Plus she was married to the dude running Classy, susprised to hear she left, in fact she only had her aestetician's license which is why she stopped massage at Classy. I did have her a few times, got along really well, kept pushing to try and see her again at Classy but she said she couldn't, heat was on from papasan and Nikki was brining some unwanted visitors there and the place got cold for a while. If you can confirm for sure it's her, I will have to go visit. She gave a really nice massage, but face a 9? Makes me think it aint the same gal, she was cute but no way was she a 9.Clarification? Wasn't Lisa the one running Classy? Tracy was the older lady, right? It's been a while now, but I think I've got it straight. Lisa had the great rack and long straight hair.

Rocco D
11-13-11, 00:37
Dude, I am high, you are 100% right. My mistake. Seems like every place has 3 Traci's and 4 Lisa's so I was confused. Lisa and Niki were my girls, one for a solid tame massage and the other when I wanted to have a filthy time.

Clarification? Wasn't Lisa the one running Classy? Tracy was the older lady, right? It's been a while now, but I think I've got it straight. Lisa had the great rack and long straight hair.

Cash Value
11-13-11, 10:49
Clarification? Wasn't Lisa the one running Classy? Tracy was the older lady, right? It's been a while now, but I think I've got it straight. Lisa had the great rack and long straight hair.You are right. Lisa was the one running classy. Damn my memory with names has been jacked since most girls I only know from the back of their heads. Lisa does have long hair and a nice body. She was the one I always had there, sometimes tracey, but mostly Lisa untill Tiffany from AS worked there. But once Tiff left I only went back once cause Lisa said she was going to stop giving massage. Tracey was ok, nice body, older but she was cool. I never go to classy anymore, I don't visit any of the places on newport or baker anymore. Just found better places off the fwy so I don't stop there.

As far as talking about girls, there will always be sites that guys will give way too many details. You can't do anything about it so don't worry about it. If you search for info this site rarely comes up, mostly its mpdetails and another site. There will always be guys saying too much to the girls, its been that way for years. 123 muirlands, s&h health, lovely spa and newport spa have all been recently screwed over by idiots talking too much. Just makes them nervous about their job and after a week or two its back to the same old thing.

Mcfrdd
11-13-11, 13:32
This is exactly why these girls get jaded, provide shitty service and start asking for the money up front! Good job, you just saved 40 bucks by ripping off a girl who wasnt even trying to overcharge like the viets! And worse, the guy who sent you there is giving you props for being the same underhanded rob like the girls we complain about! If you don't like her price, then walk. If you can't afford her, then stay on the porch. You knew the price for FS, you told her you wanted to f_ck her, and you chose to rip her off. She is not f_cking you because you're so handsome or you f_ck so well; she is f_cking you because you're paying her! So next time, pay the girls the agreed price and don't be a rob. Or move back to where ever you came from and rip off your own girls!I am very sorry. That was a very poor, misguided attemp at humor on my part.

You're correct. We reap what we sow. Lest it be unclear, the Golden Rule is best practice here and it is never OK to be disrespectful or underhanded in dealing with the providers. They are often victimized enough and don't need unscrupulous mongers making their lives any more unpleasant.

Greenhornet57
11-13-11, 15:22
I believe she's the same traci from the old fantastic spa on 440. Never had her at Classy so I can't confirm. The question is has anyone gotten further with her? I've only felt her up through her panties there, but only had two sessions so didn't want to press my luck yet. Someone mentioned that's a no go zone for her?

Zoomer19
11-13-11, 22:10
Last year I remember hearing about a place that does waxing then gives you a massage with a HE. Does anyone remember the info on that. Or do you know of any still working?

Mister Gizmo
11-13-11, 22:53
It seems that many of you are upset by my actions.

Let's clear something up. I never haggled the price, tricked her or forced her into going from a CBJ to FS. I simply proposed something to her and she did it without asking for more money.

I went back earlier today and brought in something to drink for her. When I asked for FS and had $ out, she gave me back 40.

My original post was simply a suggestion to try for those of you that have overpaid or have been ripped off before.

FunTrust
11-14-11, 11:38

Let's clear something up. I never haggled the price, tricked her or forced her into going from a CBJ to FS. I simply proposed something to her and she did it without asking for more money.

I went back earlier today and brought in something to drink for her. When I asked for FS and had $ out, she gave me back 40.

My original post was simply a suggestion to try for those of you that have overpaid or have been ripped off before.Frankly, now I really don't believe you-in your first post you bragged about your saving / ripping her off for 40-In your next post you apologize to the board, now you go back and she sets the rate at 60 Hard to believe its true the other girls would kill her, and she has to kick back from that 10-20 to the MMS or manager or someone.

More likely you asked for more info and someone told you no way, and now your walking it back- this last post smells- IMHO

JohnsonSmokes
11-14-11, 19:08

My original post was simply a suggestion to try for those of you that have overpaid or have been ripped off before.You have lost all credibility with this post and now I really wonder whats up?

Tongnb
11-15-11, 13:24
Went to Lovely on Beach Blvd in Stanton yesterday. Couldn't remember the name of the girl, doesn't look like Asian. Good massage, but no extra. Used lots of oil but only handed me hot towels to clean myself. Saw other girls on the way out, cute ones. I'll try them again. .50 for an hour of good massage is not bad.

Romper Room
11-15-11, 15:08

My original post was simply a suggestion to try for those of you that have overpaid or have been ripped off before.Gizmo your a jerk and now your trying to back peddle.

TurnedOn
11-15-11, 22:25
A new place has opened at 5421 1st st. SA, don't know the name, but it is a sister to Bebe and I have every reason to believe the same type of service, I. E. Pretty decent looking viet chicks who think 5 minutes and 30 minutes are the same, that their pussy's are worth a whole lot more than any other, and won't think twice about trying to seperate you from as much of your money as possible as quickly as they can. For hh they want $.8 and full is $$.6. When I questioned the owner, she said 1) they are worth it 2) go play somewhere else, they don't need my business. I for one won't be toft, and with what I know already wouldn't recommend any others to do so either. Maybe lack of business will change their business model. Nah, probably not.Rubmaps has two reviews which claim. 4 to the house and 1. 1 tip for a hh session. If that's true, I'm up for it.

NeverTell
11-16-11, 01:15
Not to beat a dead horse but AC#6 was a success again. Got a TS and short massage by K. I usually only do HJ but she offered CBJ for 60 so I said why not? It was good and I finished too fast (used to HJ I guess). She made FS motions with her hips when done and said "Next time". Older but nice body. When I left, there was a taller and more slender girl that said good bye to me. She looked like she had a pretty nice body.

Assmanoh
11-16-11, 11:20
I'm on the forum for another city / state. I came to OC for work and wanted to get out and try something new. So, I spent lots of time reading and then doing some driving around the areas to figure out what places were being talked about. I tried SNR, which I had been to before, but showed up just as they were closing (8pm). That seems a bit early, but that's be / see they stay open later where I live. I found the 76 near there and a little place behind it but wasn't sure it was the same that was talked about here so I waited for another night. Finally, after more reading between the lines I found a nice place near Lampson and Brookhurst. Someone made reference to "#4, not #3" when talking about this location and it wasn't clear what that meant till I found it.

It was a LMP which was nice since we only have AMP's. The L was attractive and had a nice body to match so I was all in. Had a good time and will likely come back to the same location next time instead of spending too much time reading. I wish we had similar options available closer to home.

King Lucky
11-16-11, 11:51
There is a viet woman there named Cindy who gives the worst service. She kicked my friend out with no massage after less than 15 minutes of an hour massage. He tried to complain to the other woman manager, but she told him to leave.

He said she was not bad looking, but the service was ROB. AVOID!

King Kuts
11-16-11, 13:11
I've been to star in LF a couple of times recently and its been adequate. No hassle just 40 for the door and 40 HJ.

I went in asking for ashley based on some reviews I've seen but I ended up with laura who was nice and then cathy who seemed a little more bored and quiet.

I've been looking for something different. Been thinkin about a more FS LMP. After looking around its between the chiropratic place on harbor and SNR. Based on hottness of girls any suggestions?

Romper Room
11-16-11, 17:37
There is a viet woman there named Cindy who gives the worst service. She kicked my friend out with no massage after less than 15 minutes of an hour massage. He tried to complain to the other woman manager, but she told him to leave.

He said she was not bad looking, but the service was ROB. AVOID!I don't know about your visit. Your the complete opposite of anybody else that has been there. You or your buddy must have done something really different for her to do that. Very strange. Good luck, King Lucky. Romper

Ocrealguy
11-17-11, 00:10
Rubmaps has two reviews which claim. 4 to the house and 1. 1 tip for a hh session. If that's true, I'm up for it.Let us know. I reported what I was told by the owner who then proceeded to call me a cheap f'er when I told her she was nuts. She is associated with Bebe as well, so I had no reason to doubt what she was telling me based on my experience there.

SirMister
11-17-11, 15:48

He said she was not bad looking, but the service was ROB. AVOID!Cindy has consistently good reviews.

Not sure what happened to you guys. But I've seen her many many times. Not in awhile now. But always pretty friendly. But pretty much straight down to business. Not a GFE. But gets the job done.

King Kuts
11-17-11, 18:36
Ended up going there today. Standard. 5 for the house and. 6 for HE.

Only 2 girls to pick from first was really young with braces and not much tits and the other was Jenny early 20's and full bodied but not to chunky. I'd say a 7/10 with the's. She asked me several times if I'd been there before (yes, I lied) asked who I saw (vanessa, another lie) but she didn't seem to believe me fully and kept asking exactly when I'd seen her. After that got a weak massage for 10 mins then after flip and my hands roaming she starts going straight for the HE. Never asked what I wanted. I asked if I could titty f* for awhile and at first she said just HE but I pleaded a bit and got some. After awhile I asked for a BJ but she acted like they don't do that there and went back to the HE. Which was fine.

Overall not bad but the claims of 10's on here and other places seems to be a little over stated

Liege 68
11-17-11, 20:34
Impressive assets. Anyone tried?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticmassage

TheOCman
11-18-11, 02:18
To my knowledge, .4 is standard for a HJ, not. 6 Let's not spoil them and drive prices up please.

Ended up going there today. Standard. 5 for the house and. 6 for HE.

Only 2 girls to pick from first was really young with braces and not much tits and the other was Jenny early 20's and full bodied but not to chunky. I'd say a 7/10 with the's. She asked me several times if I'd been there before (yes, I lied) asked who I saw (vanessa, another lie) but she didn't seem to believe me fully and kept asking exactly when I'd seen her. After that got a weak massage for 10 mins then after flip and my hands roaming she starts going straight for the HE. Never asked what I wanted. I asked if I could titty f* for awhile and at first she said just HE but I pleaded a bit and got some. After awhile I asked for a BJ but she acted like they don't do that there and went back to the HE. Which was fine.

Overall not bad but the claims of 10's on here and other places seems to be a little over stated

Plastique
11-18-11, 15:14
Impressive assets. Anyone tried?

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exoticmassageThose are V & M. I reviewed them before in this thread. In short, they are thick older Latinas, and not lookers, but they give good erotic massage with he

WoodYee
11-19-11, 05:26
I went over to the R&T over on Main that advertises that they're open late. I usually go here when it really is late and I want a decent massage and table shower with release. I normally get pretty good service here and in the past this heavy weight Lucy would service me. She's by no means a looker and actually kinda gross but she gave an awesome massage and an amazing HE for a reasonable price.

I first walked in and handed the hispanic girl up front a. 50 and while I'm undressing she says it's. 60. They advertise for. 10 off on CL and she says she can't honor it because I didn't print it out. It's never a problem when other people are working but whatever I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over. 10. She sends in this girl named Phong or something like that. Vietnamese, about 5'4" has a little bit of chubs. I'm laying face down uncovered and she comes up and starts squirting my entire body with massage oil. It was like she was basting a Thanksgiving turkey. It starts off good and she does the massage and uses her hands, elbows and sometimes with her free hand she would give my ass a squeeze or rub. So far so good. She starts doing the leg rub and brushing the balls and I respond with a few moans and spreading my legs more. On the flip she cover junior up and keeps on massaging my chest, legs, everything then she starts teasing closer and closer to my crotch until I'm pitching a tent. She points down and says "I'm. 60" and I say that I normally tip. 30 and. 40 on a great day. She budges and says. 50 but then finally after some negotiating she says she can do. 40. She starts going to town and rubbing all the right places. A little ass rubbing, and then the worst part is she starts yanking on my johnson like she's churning butter. I tell her to slow down and take it easy and she does and then she goes back to high speed mode. Finally I said F it and let my load go. Not the kinda HE I usually dig but I guess she did the job. She was really sweet and nice but I don't think I'll go out of my way to request her again. She also told me Lucy isn't there anymore because she talks too much. It was hard to make out what she was trying to say as she had a wicked Vietnamese accent. Anyways not my top priorities of places to go but they're open late and you get a decent massage.

-Woodyee

Rocco D
11-19-11, 11:44
I have always been curious about this place, it doesn't get discussed much. I had lucy once, she is a 2 to look at, I mean horrible face with just a blob of a shape but she would talk dirty and do the 'papi' move which helped. I had to work hard to finish. If there are any other decent looking providers there I am all ears, the place is a dungeon but the service is ok in a pinch.

I went over to the R&T over on Main that advertises that they're open late. I usually go here when it really is late and I want a decent massage and table shower with release. I normally get pretty good service here and in the past this heavy weight Lucy would service me. She's by no means a looker and actually kinda gross but she gave an awesome massage and an amazing HE for a reasonable price.

I first walked in and handed the hispanic girl up front a. 50 and while I'm undressing she says it's. 60. They advertise for. 10 off on CL and she says she can't honor it because I didn't print it out. It's never a problem when other people are working but whatever I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch over. 10. She sends in this girl named Phong or something like that. Vietnamese, about 5'4" has a little bit of chubs. I'm laying face down uncovered and she comes up and starts squirting my entire body with massage oil. It was like she was basting a Thanksgiving turkey. It starts off good and she does the massage and uses her hands, elbows and sometimes with her free hand she would give my ass a squeeze or rub. So far so good. She starts doing the leg rub and brushing the balls and I respond with a few moans and spreading my legs more. On the flip she cover junior up and keeps on massaging my chest, legs, everything then she starts teasing closer and closer to my crotch until I'm pitching a tent. She points down and says "I'm. 60" and I say that I normally tip. 30 and. 40 on a great day. She budges and says. 50 but then finally after some negotiating she says she can do. 40. She starts going to town and rubbing all the right places. A little ass rubbing, and then the worst part is she starts yanking on my johnson like she's churning butter. I tell her to slow down and take it easy and she does and then she goes back to high speed mode. Finally I said F it and let my load go. Not the kinda HE I usually dig but I guess she did the job. She was really sweet and nice but I don't think I'll go out of my way to request her again. She also told me Lucy isn't there anymore because she talks too much. It was hard to make out what she was trying to say as she had a wicked Vietnamese accent. Anyways not my top priorities of places to go but they're open late and you get a decent massage.

-Woodyee

King Kuts
11-20-11, 00:29
To my knowledge, .4 is standard for a HJ, not. 6 Let's not spoil them and drive prices up please.If you read my statement she did a little more than just the HE. She was a good sport and. 6 was appropriate.

Inboundhot
11-22-11, 17:15
I believe she's the same traci from the old fantastic spa on 440. Never had her at Classy so I can't confirm. The question is has anyone gotten further with her? I've only felt her up through her panties there, but only had two sessions so didn't want to press my luck yet. Someone mentioned that's a no go zone for her?I have seen her more then 10+ times at Classy, She always give excellent Massage and HJ (she let me finger her) , But for sure, she does not offer FS / BJ.

Fe Maiden
11-22-11, 21:04
Went to LFDS today and got T*n@. What a cutie! What an incredible pair of breasts! Nice soft ass too! Nice HJ.

Dragon329
11-23-11, 03:45
I have been a regular at RJC in cm but now Lily which is the girl I see want to charge $100 for He just because she got at new BW 5 series I was like girl you could got a civic and I'm only giving you at 40 type are you crazy $ for HE no FS. She was so mad that she was complaining to be I was no more you are out. Has any one experience the same thing with her.

Cash Value
11-23-11, 11:04
Went to LFDS today and got T*n@. What a cutie! What an incredible pair of breasts! Nice soft ass too! Nice HJ.Theres a cutie there? DId they change owners or something? Far as I know its been the same 2 or 3 girls for the past couple of years. Only good thing about the place is they have a shower. My times there have all been a shity massage and a weak HJ. Thats why I went to central healing around the corner. Way younger and better HJ. Or Yvonne across the street from central in the back. She doesn't do extras unless you been there for years and then only maybe. But she's a MILF with a hot body and always wears a dress.

Fe Maiden
11-23-11, 12:26
Theres a cutie there? DId they change owners or something? Far as I know its been the same 2 or 3 girls for the past couple of years. Only good thing about the place is they have a shower. My times there have all been a shity massage and a weak HJ. Thats why I went to central healing around the corner. Way younger and better HJ. Or Yvonne across the street from central in the back. She doesn't do extras unless you been there for years and then only maybe. But she's a MILF with a hot body and always wears a dress.Well. I thought she was cute.

FunTrust
11-23-11, 15:52
Theres a cutie there? DId they change owners or something? Far as I know its been the same 2 or 3 girls for the past couple of years. Only good thing about the place is they have a shower. My times there have all been a shity massage and a weak HJ. Thats why I went to central healing around the corner. Way younger and better HJ. Or Yvonne across the street from central in the back. She doesn't do extras unless you been there for years and then only maybe. But she's a MILF with a hot body and always wears a dress.Havn't been in two months, the girls are not the cutest but always got a good massage and HJ- sometimes they will do a double cheep- a little touch over and sometimes under the clothes- YMMV

TheOCman
11-23-11, 18:42
Went by Coral yesterday to see one of my favorites L! Ndat (Not the girl I mentioned in a previous post). As usual she gave a great massage along with a sweet attitude, a great HE and almost unlimited roaming. YMMV as I've seen her quite a few times and she knows me well. As long as you aren't looking for more than a HJ, Coral is a great place and has a shower.

Ohmyaaaaa
11-24-11, 10:41
Went by Coral yesterday to see one of my favorites L! Ndat (Not the girl I mentioned in a previous post). As usual she gave a great massage along with a sweet attitude, a great HE and almost unlimited roaming. YMMV as I've seen her quite a few times and she knows me well. As long as you aren't looking for more than a HJ, Coral is a great place and has a shower.I gave the 28 dollar place in Westminster a try a few times, the first time was great the next two just a lot of teasing. I forget the girls name I saw the first time but by the end of the session she was on the table and I was giving the massage. I had her pants down to her ancles and fiv, the girl was only so so looking but for the price it is worth it. The two teasers I think were named Angel and Michelle they were better looking but I got nothing.

Gookster
11-26-11, 17:52
I finally had the pleasure of trying out #4 yesterday between Lampson and Stanford. I almost gave up on this place when I rang the bell and no one answered. When the door finally did open, I got quite the eyeful when I saw a beautiful latina with a tight short black dress with curves in perfect places (think Kim Kardashian curves but slimmer) There was also a guy next to her which explains why she didn't open the door the first few times when I rang the bell.

I was pretty shocked when she told me it was 50 for the entrance fee because at SnR it's only 40 and it seems that this place is owned by the same people. She later took me to the room then I undressed and laid down. She then came in and immediately took off her dress. Now I'm not an ass man, but I got an amazing sight when I saw that perfect round booty of hers. It was seriously perfect with no cellulite. I asked her name and told me that it's Claudia and she's 23. She then proceeded to give me a half ass massage, but I don't care because I just love it when a girl softly touches junior from behind. Next she told me to flip and slipped on a cover and gave me a great CBJ with nice suction. Then she started riding me reverse CG while I squeezed her bum. We then switched to doggy and in the middle of it, I wanted to switch to mish but she didn't want to. It was a little bit of a mood killer, but not by much. This girl was really into it and I later blew my load (quicker than normal) , but I didn't tell her because she kept wanting me to 'make her come'. Now either she's a really good actress or she was actually enjoying it because she later told me that she was coming, which is a first for me haha.

After she gave me a towel to clean up, I finally sucked on those nice cups of her which she claims to be 36B, but honestly, they look more like a C to me. But what do I know? I'm a guy. I later gave her gratuity of $. So yeah, Claudia was quite an awesome girl, the best that I have had. I can't stop thinking about her. She says that she only works on Friday though.

NeverTell
11-27-11, 21:42
Ok, I thought I posted this already a week ago but I must have fallen asleep before submitting.

I thought I was taking one for the team but once I got into the second half it sounded too familiar and I knew I had read about it on here. The place is near JWA, I tihink it is on Main. I pay the papasan 40 for 30 minutes. An older Asian lady comes in and gives a pretty good massage. She is not attractive but massage is ok. She keeps me covered and won't go near the boys. HOWEVER, she tells me that if I pay 40 for another half hour than another "beautiful" Latina will give me a great massage. Since no HJ happened with the first lady, I pay her 40 to send in the beautiful Latina. I must say I was extremely happy when she came in. Probably the best looking massage girl I have ever had. I thought getting the first massage was just some sort of test but the latina who said her name was Seemee did know anything about it and said to just ask for her next time. Her massage is more relaxing than therapeutic and she does do a HJ at the end. She stays clothed but let the hands wander her ass and boobs if you ask her. She doesn't do more than HJ (at least that is what she told me) but she has a fantastic body, face, hair, etc. Damage was 40 for first half hour, tipped her 10, 40 for second half hour, tipped her 60. I didn't haggle the 60 tip for just a HJ. Felt her looks made it worth it. Total damage was 150. Definitely too much overall but skip the old Asian and go straight for Seemee. WOW.

SlappySalami
11-29-11, 00:49
I'm just a long time OC monger who used to go late at night sometimes to Happy Tanning at Euclid & Westminster (long closed). Does anybody remember what happened to some of those hotties? Especially Trish, the chick with the 2 inch nipples that you were afraid were going to snap off. That place was pretty scandalous but they were there late at night. Now there's nowhere to go.

Agent6969
11-29-11, 14:24
I'm just a long time OC monger who used to go late at night sometimes to Happy Tanning at Euclid & Westminster (long closed). Does anybody remember what happened to some of those hotties? Especially Trish, the chick with the 2 inch nipples that you were afraid were going to snap off. That place was pretty scandalous but they were there late at night. Now there's nowhere to go.I remember that place, thin walls, roll up mat on the floor, I banged a few young ones there, it was a bust waiting to happen.

SaltyDog
11-29-11, 21:20
I remember that place, thin walls, roll up mat on the floor, I banged a few young ones there, it was a bust waiting to happen.About 2 blocks south on Euclid there are a few of them left. You have to look very close to find the place and they are very careful. I'd look in the south direction but that area has lots of cafe shops and along with that goes the gangstas so be cool if you go driving in that area.

Saw the lady who had a sister working with her at the place on Brookhurst and Garfield a while back at HomeDepot. That place was good too, remember that one? Went to her house and she's got a nice place. Likes putting a pinky sized vibrator on your balls while pounding her. Those two sisters had the biggest natural tits I've seen on VNese women.

Maybe some of the other mongers will give the exact location to you but I won't.

FunTrust
11-30-11, 11:44
Tried out a new place off 605 and Lincoln- I want to keep it a little quiet for a week or so til I get my fill and not spoil it- good contributors can PM me for exact address-but give me a little taste of something new would be appreciated.

Brand new massage place, open this week. Place looks straight, as this area is not a hotbed of fun. Cubicles in the front that walls don't go all the way up. Was almost going to leave when I saw her. Tight skirt 1/2 inch below but, nice tits, body 9. 5 face 9, personality a 9. Leads me back past the cubes and I see two private rooms with doors with locks! Typical massage room. With locks. Gives a very good strong 15 min massage, I gave her the hits (great smooth legs to rub and a little roaming0- she got the hint. Great tease, flip and more roam and HJ. I did ask for FS, she said no. Maybe she doesn't do it, maybe first day but they built the shop for it so maybe other girls or if they know you. A great alternative to the one next to Mickeys in Los Alamotos, to give a rough location.

People who have contributed good info recently PM me for address- The girl with face, body and personality is probably in the top 99% of HJ girls I have every seen. I would have gone 150 for FS she is so hot- damages were 40+50 tip (don't be a cheepo and ruin her personality)

Oc Amper
11-30-11, 12:18
I remember that place, thin walls, roll up mat on the floor, I banged a few young ones there, it was a bust waiting to happen.One day, I was going to visit, but got to the area before opening. The Mammasan came in with donuts. Later three dudes walked inside. I happened to be parked right next to one, I looked over as he getting out of his car and was putting on his jacket, over his piece and badge. All three knew each other so probably all three were cops.

DoggPound
11-30-11, 14:13
Anybody know where she's moved to?

Omega4
11-30-11, 18:51
Any ideas on this.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-haircut-and-style-by-busty-asian-hairstylist-in-upscale-salon-31/15125681

Ketur690
11-30-11, 19:20
Went to 101 (formerly 123) during lunch, got an hr, provider was Janette / Janelle? (something like that.) When I walked in there were 2 ladies behind the desk, one with a hot little body and spaghetti strap tank top (although aging face) , and J. Sadly I didn't get to pick. Anyhow, long story short, ok massage without even the slightest hint of teasing and actively trying to stay out of range of my sometimes roaming hands. I won't be returning. Another monger left at the same time as I did, so if any of you were leaving around 2pm wearing a purple shirt, yo! (and hopefully you had a happier experience than I did)

Hornilius69
11-30-11, 22:08
Any ideas on this.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-haircut-and-style-by-busty-asian-hairstylist-in-upscale-salon-31/15125681She offers hair cut and provide extra service if you're a repeat customer with her.

Fistfirst
11-30-11, 23:54
This is a more daring ad she had out before but I think the deal, an attractive one, is the same. It means what it says. I do haircuts and I dress provocatively. So not to imagine anything more. Or rather, just imagine it, since that is what you'll get.

In my ideal world there would be businesses like this but they would also have a side room in which the gaming got more serious than just a haircut. But that is not going to happen.

Any ideas on this.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-haircut-and-style-by-busty-asian-hairstylist-in-upscale-salon-31/15125681

OCCruzer
12-01-11, 00:53
Any ideas on this.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-haircut-and-style-by-busty-asian-hairstylist-in-upscale-salon-31/15125681I've been curious about her for some time as well. I've googled her number and read other reviews about her on other sights and it seems as though the general consensus is that she's a tease / legit. Some say she's open to P4P but it's way more than the going FS rate. I'd still love to hit it and may have to TOFTT and get a haircut to see what happens.

TurnedOn
12-01-11, 01:16
I saw ads on HX today I hadn't seen before. Cute asian ladies. I inquired about a couple of them and they were clearly both the same agency. Third one's profile looks similar. They are near JWA and their menu looks perfect. Sorely tempted and will report if I succumb. Look for tinycindy lilfinelisa cutie. Tammy69

Dragon329
12-01-11, 01:45
There's a new place on harbor and fair, has anyone been there yet?

Omega4
12-01-11, 04:08
I've been curious about her for some time as well. I've googled her number and read other reviews about her on other sights and it seems as though the general consensus is that she's a tease / legit. Some say she's open to P4P but it's way more than the going FS rate. I'd still love to hit it and may have to TOFTT and get a haircut to see what happens.TOFTT and she's legit, nothing more. Decent haircut though. She texted me her website which just has more pictures. For those interested haircutsbyaysah. Com. What does P4P mean?

OCCruzer
12-01-11, 11:38
TOFTT and she's legit, nothing more. Decent haircut though. She texted me her website which just has more pictures. For those interested haircutsbyaysah. Com. What does P4P mean?P4P = Pay for play

Pamon
12-01-11, 11:56
TOFTT and she's legit, nothing more. Decent haircut though. She texted me her website which just has more pictures. For those interested haircutsbyaysah. Com. What does P4P mean?Pay for play. LOL

Pamon
12-01-11, 11:58
Any ideas on this.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-haircut-and-style-by-busty-asian-hairstylist-in-upscale-salon-31/15125681Yeah I've seen her ads for a while. I'm sure she gives.

A great cut but with that body, who wants a haircut?

Dildo Baggens
12-01-11, 14:40
I'm thinking Play for pay. No.

TOFTT and she's legit, nothing more. Decent haircut though. She texted me her website which just has more pictures. For those interested haircutsbyaysah. Com. What does P4P mean?

ChrisPoontang
12-01-11, 15:58
Yeah I've seen her ads for a while. I'm sure she gives.

A great cut but with that body, who wants a haircut?

There's no way I'd let an older mamason with 6 pounds of makeup touch my hair.

She can touch my laundry or maybe my nutz but she can't touch anything above my neck. Period.

OCCruzer
12-01-11, 19:54
TOFTT and she's legit, nothing more. Decent haircut though. She texted me her website which just has more pictures. For those interested haircutsbyaysah. Com. What does P4P mean?More importantly, how hot is she in person compared to her pics? Her face looks a little on the "old" side but the body still looks bangin'.

OCTatts
12-02-11, 23:36
Recently started checking out the selection at redbook instead of that bait and switch wasteland Backpage & found some fun providers. I don't work for them but I'm a newbie to their site & it was a nice change from the same old CL & BP. It seems there's less restriction on redbook, many providers openly advertise greek freek, BBBJ, & other cut to the chase acronyms that really help save ME time. I'm still always looking for bbgreek providers for some creampie action.

FunTrust
12-03-11, 11:40

She can touch my laundry or maybe my nutz but she can't touch anything above my neck. Period.Man, you must have some nice hair!

FunLovingOne
12-03-11, 12:09
.I'm still always looking for bbgreek providers for some creampie action.Tatts my friend, I encourage you to reconsider whether BB is worth the risk. There must be some really desparate providers out there if they offer BB.

Tgman
12-03-11, 12:30
Hi guys,

I'm heading to LF\RSM today which is a new area for me. Any suggestions on place to get a good massage (I like the massage almost as much as the endings) plus HE (would like a BJ, but that would be bonus).

I've heard of a couple like emrld or corl, but not sure where to start.

Thanks,

TG

Jack Reacher
12-03-11, 14:21

She can touch my laundry or maybe my nutz but she can't touch anything above my neck. Period.Oh, you mean your gerry curl FRO?

Jack Reacher
12-03-11, 14:23
Got to be the same person yanking our chain.

Bud For U
12-03-11, 17:15
Called Friday and asked for Kay, Linda or Ruby.

Linda was off, Kay had a client and Ruby is on vacation,

Which means she is gone forever. Too bad, she gave.

A great massage, nice finish and would focus on my

Ass. Le like no other. I heard Kay does well in that department.

But have not had the opportunity. I had heard one of the chicks.

At Emerald specializes in that department. If anybody has a name.

Send it my way.

So I got the new girl Gina, big girl, built like a tank. She got started.

With a hard massage that was a little too rough until she broke out the.

Hot oil and then things got decent. Plenty of teasing from the rear.

With lots of attention to the boys and the pole.

On the flip I thought for a minute she was going to blow me but just got the.

Hot breath and a nice finish. .60 &.40.

Looking for some fresh ideas if anybody has anything

New and exciting. Something fresh would be nice.

Bud

Greenhornet57
12-03-11, 23:29
I know Kay went on vaca for a bit. I haven't been there for awhile after I discovered the rest area. Though truth be told, I'm starting to get bored of that one too.

I really hope Ruby didn't go away forever, she gave a really good massage.

Called Friday and asked for Kay, Linda or Ruby.

Linda was off, Kay had a client and Ruby is on vacation,

Which means she is gone forever. Too bad, she gave.

A great massage, nice finish and would focus on my

Ass. Le like no other. I heard Kay does well in that department.

But have not had the opportunity. I had heard one of the chicks.

At Emerald specializes in that department. If anybody has a name.

Send it my way.

So I got the new girl Gina, big girl, built like a tank. She got started.

With a hard massage that was a little too rough until she broke out the.

Hot oil and then things got decent. Plenty of teasing from the rear.

With lots of attention to the boys and the pole.

On the flip I thought for a minute she was going to blow me but just got the.

Hot breath and a nice finish. .60 &.40.

Looking for some fresh ideas if anybody has anything

New and exciting. Something fresh would be nice.

Bud

OCCruzer
12-04-11, 04:00
Got to be the same person yanking our chain.No chain yanking here. Would never consider BB. I'm just a newbie monger payin' my dues.

Dildo Baggens
12-04-11, 16:09
My friend, you must have a death wish or something close to it. I suggest you go to a legit medical site on how really bad STD's are transmitted, you know, like Hep and HIV. Unprotected anal is the worst. Get educated.

Baggens.

Recently started checking out the selection at redbook instead of that bait and switch wasteland Backpage & found some fun providers. I don't work for them but I'm a newbie to their site & it was a nice change from the same old CL & BP. It seems there's less restriction on redbook, many providers openly advertise greek freek, BBBJ, & other cut to the chase acronyms that really help save ME time. I'm still always looking for bbgreek providers for some creampie action.

Broadjumper
12-04-11, 19:00
Recently started checking out the selection at redbook instead of that bait and switch wasteland Backpage & found some fun providers. I don't work for them but I'm a newbie to their site & it was a nice change from the same old CL & BP. It seems there's less restriction on redbook, many providers openly advertise greek freek, BBBJ, & other cut to the chase acronyms that really help save ME time. I'm still always looking for bbgreek providers for some creampie action." I don't work for them but I'm a newbie to their site"

Riiiight.

HawaiiGuy
12-04-11, 20:20
Went by this morning and was interested in trying this place. About to turn into the parking lot when I spotted a parked LE. Perhaps he was eating his breakfast (donut shop very close by), but I was not going to ask. Came by about ten minutes later and he was still parked there. Oh well, maybe some other time.

Tried out a new place off 605 and Lincoln- I want to keep it a little quiet for a week or so til I get my fill and not spoil it- good contributors can PM me for exact address-but give me a little taste of something new would be appreciated.

Brand new massage place, open this week. Place looks straight, as this area is not a hotbed of fun. Cubicles in the front that walls don't go all the way up. Was almost going to leave when I saw her. Tight skirt 1/2 inch below but, nice tits, body 9. 5 face 9, personality a 9. Leads me back past the cubes and I see two private rooms with doors with locks! Typical massage room. With locks. Gives a very good strong 15 min massage, I gave her the hits (great smooth legs to rub and a little roaming0- she got the hint. Great tease, flip and more roam and HJ. I did ask for FS, she said no. Maybe she doesn't do it, maybe first day but they built the shop for it so maybe other girls or if they know you. A great alternative to the one next to Mickeys in Los Alamotos, to give a rough location.

People who have contributed good info recently PM me for address- The girl with face, body and personality is probably in the top 99% of HJ girls I have every seen. I would have gone 150 for FS she is so hot- damages were 40+50 tip (don't be a cheepo and ruin her personality)

AsianOnly
12-04-11, 20:22

People who have contributed good info recently PM me for address- The girl with face, body and personality is probably in the top 99% of HJ girls I have every seen. I would have gone 150 for FS she is so hot- damages were 40+50 tip (don't be a cheepo and ruin her personality) I don't think your talking about Aloha or Majestic in Los Alamitos. Are you referring generally to the Hawaiian Gardens area. I only know of foot massage joints there

AsianOnly
12-04-11, 20:23
Went by this morning and was interested in trying this place. About to turn into the parking lot when I spotted a parked LE. Perhaps he was eating his breakfast (donut shop very close by), but I was not going to ask. Came by about ten minutes later and he was still parked there. Oh well, maybe some other time.Where is it?

OCTatts
12-05-11, 01:19
My friend, you must have a death wish or something close to it. I suggest you go to a legit medical site on how really bad STD's are transmitted, you know, like Hep and HIV. Unprotected anal is the worst. Get educated.

Baggens.Dildo & the rest, thanks so much for your feedback. I think I was high when I posted that.

Let me rephrase my earlier post; I have never in my life done BB anal with any pro from this or any other website. I really don't think there are any providers that will do that. However, there are quite a few providers who do BBBJ to warm you up & harden you, then covered Greek, & then pull off cover & cum on butt cheeks for the money shot. That's my M. O. Lately. Sorry about the confustion.

SirMister
12-05-11, 01:42
I don't think your talking about Aloha or Majestic in Los Alamitos. Are you referring generally to the Hawaiian Gardens area. I only know of foot massage joints thereOkay why'all Lincoln is not right off the 605 Freeway. Carson is the exit and once you are on Lincoln you are in OC.

So that would be Cypress.

Bronco
12-05-11, 02:07
I remember that place, thin walls, roll up mat on the floor, I banged a few young ones there, it was a bust waiting to happen.Ahhh yes Trish she could suck a good one. I remember she was saving to open a liquor store in Texas. Don't know if it ever happened.

Bronco
12-05-11, 02:11
Anybody know where she's moved to?Talked to her on the phone 2 weeks ago. Out of town on vacation. She will call me when she gets back.

FunTrust
12-05-11, 03:30
I don't think your talking about Aloha or Majestic in Los Alamitos. Are you referring generally to the Hawaiian Gardens area. I only know of foot massage joints thereNo, I am not talking about those two.

How about giving us some information on those, little grasshopper. You must give to get the new info.

Amp Addict
12-05-11, 14:29
Went to 101 (formerly 123) during lunch, got an hr, provider was Janette / Janelle? (something like that.) When I walked in there were 2 ladies behind the desk, one with a hot little body and spaghetti strap tank top (although aging face) , and J. Sadly I didn't get to pick. Anyhow, long story short, ok massage without even the slightest hint of teasing and actively trying to stay out of range of my sometimes roaming hands. I won't be returning. Another monger left at the same time as I did, so if any of you were leaving around 2pm wearing a purple shirt, yo! (and hopefully you had a happier experience than I did)I had the exact same experience with Janet. I had been there a couple of times before and always got great service. One fugly old gal named Nancy stripped and put Mr. Happy between her ample boobs and gave me a slop and bob until I nutted all over her face. Another white gal named Sue (short, big tits, perfect sized butt) let me rub my shaft between her butt cheeks until I nutted all over her back. So I call up the other day and ask who else is available, mention I had already seen Nancy and Sue and wanted to try someone equally as fun. No problem I'm told. Come on in. We'll set you up with Janet. She wouldn't go anywhere near Mr. Happy. I was my usual witty self. I've been doing this long enough to know what to say / do / act but she would have none of it. At the end of the massage she just says, I'm done and left me more tense than when I came in the door. Oh well. TOFTT. Happy Hunting. AMP.

Member #5087
12-05-11, 17:44
I went there at lunch time, k girl is not young but does a good job, this time I think she was horny and asked if I could eat out her pussy, she might do FS. Total damage. 40 door, .40 tip.

AsianOnly
12-05-11, 19:45
No, I am not talking about those two.

How about giving us some information on those, little grasshopper. You must give to get the new info.Cathy at Aloha does a nice sensual HJ. Allows roaming but squirms when you touch her kitty or nipples. Well wort the time. She is decent looking viet.

Majestic is boring.

? Dragon foot massage in HG offers full body that is partially sensual for 40 / hr

AsianOnly
12-05-11, 19:48
Okay why'all Lincoln is not right off the 605 Freeway. Carson is the exit and once you are on Lincoln you are in OC.

So that would be Cypress.I only know of three in cypress on Lincoln. One is a foot place on the west side of the street near Walker. And the other two are next to each other near radio shack off walker. I don't know of any donut shop near either of them. Am I getting warm?

FunTrust
12-06-11, 01:56
Cathy at Aloha does a nice sensual HJ. Allows roaming but squirms when you touch her kitty or nipples. Well wort the time. She is decent looking viet.

Majestic is boring.

? Dragon foot massage in HG offers full body that is partially sensual for 40 / hrYou are learning little grasshopper to feed the machine. Check your PM.

Visited again, saw a different girl, looks chineese and very thin. Dress very clinging, fair massage. Started to roam, and never told to stop. Top to flip and asked" Honey, what you want" (in dialect). Said everything, asked 140 countered 100. She said no and I said HJ. She then we do for 120 and I went. Normal service.

So FS is available. Funny, I gave an A for a cute girl and HE, but about a B for FS.

Yes, you get off at Carson but it does become Lincoln.

Hint, you can have an unusual game of lawn bowling across the street.

Disclosure later this week, another hint tomorrow

Woody489
12-06-11, 05:52
A few days ago I went to AMP during my break at work, one near the 55. I kept hearing that all these locations near there had long since gone legit but still decided to pay them a visit. I called them early on to see what their prices where and to see if they had a special or something. Its always worth the try. I call and they say its the usual 4 for half and 7 for hour. So I decide on the half cutting it close on the break. I go ahead and head in and find this average girl answering the door and she takes me in and tells me to get ready. At this point I notice that she seems like she's the only one there. She gives me a half assed massage with barely the fingertips and her had wanders a bit here and there. But then she makes a move and puts my hand on her ass and signals that its okay to wander around. By this time my half hour was done and I had to get back to work. So definitely I have to go back there when I have more time.

Also about a street away there is a few other MPs that are legit and give a great massage having gone there when I need a good massage but was encountered with two different experiences when during one of those it was hinted at me that there might be more to be offered if I where to go back. Second time I went back I got this cute korean girl an 8 in my book nice set of cups and rear. She gave me a well deserved massage and hinted if I wanted another halfhour and that there would be more offered. So I opted in for the half and it turned that she just poured alot of oil on me and told me to go to town. And this point I started to talk to her and try to see if she could do anything but she said that it wasnt alowed and that she would get in trouble if she did. I did convince her to let me touch and let me suck on one of those nips. Other than that I might go back to get another good massage and she if it keeps getting better the more I go. Total damage 1. With tip.

Anyone else been to these. And the places I'm talking about I have mentioned before in my posts.

Statman
12-06-11, 12:44
I only know of three in cypress on Lincoln. One is a foot place on the west side of the street near Walker. And the other two are next to each other near radio shack off walker. I don't know of any donut shop near either of them. Am I getting warm?Don't wast your time or money at Walker, I went there in May, and was ripped off, by a very expensive HJ, with a lot of pain from the massage that lasted a week. You will be hurting in more ways than one, as charged me $120 to get out or claimed that was going to call the cops for sexual assault, stay far away from this one guys, and go to the pet Hospital in Anaheim instead.

Tongnb
12-06-11, 13:22
You are learning little grasshopper to feed the machine. Check your PM.

Visited again, saw a different girl, looks chineese and very thin. Dress very clinging, fair massage. Started to roam, and never told to stop. Top to flip and asked" Honey, what you want" (in dialect). Said everything, asked 140 countered 100. She said no and I said HJ. She then we do for 120 and I went. Normal service.

So FS is available. Funny, I gave an A for a cute girl and HE, but about a B for FS.

Yes, you get off at Carson but it does become Lincoln.

Hint, you can have an unusual game of lawn bowling across the street.

Disclosure later this week, another hint tomorrowI went there yesterday also and got the same girl. Her name is Vivian, early 20s Viet. Same BS about $1. 4 FS (got it down to $1. 2 as well) the most exciting thing was that I got the front cubicle, very low wall and she didn't even lock the door; doesn't really matter I guess consider how low the wall is. She works Sat and Mon only.

I'll go back again and try Wendy, her personality is great.

The viet $1. 4 FS thing is weird. What make they think they can get this much. With the door fee, I can get full hour of GFE from model-type Asian through HX.

Milcanjose
12-06-11, 16:49
This place has been around for a while, but my first time in there.

Knocked and super hot Asian opened it, and showed me to a room. The room was dark as could be, not mood lighting, just darkness.

Anyhow she came in again and started a massage, it was basically a minute before she said to turn and then thirty seconds later she asked what I wanted. Had. 8 on me so I just asked for a BJ. She was good, but a little rushed. I actually felt like she slowed down and got more interesting when the deed was done! She started talking about work and all that after it all, and here is the kicker, she had no accent. That is a first for me. Usually asian girls at AMPs have very thick accents, but this girl seemed like she had been raised here, so it through me off a little! Anyhow, face was 8, body 8, service 6 but I think they deserve another chance.

Stockholm
12-06-11, 17:44
Dildo & the rest, thanks so much for your feedback. I think I was high when I posted that.

However, there are quite a few providers who do BBBJ to warm you up & harden you, then covered Greek, & then pull off cover & cum on butt cheeks for the money shot. That's my M. O. Lately. Sorry about the confustion.LOL. You're right Mr Tatts, there's been a ton of providers on Redbook offering Greek & GFE (BBBJCIM, BBBJ + CFS or CGreek) mostly AA bitches.

I m having a ball having rough play with these hoe's (pulling hair, slapping, nipple pulling, choking) , then have them reciprocate (ball crushing, walking the body with high heels) & then blow my sticky thick wad of jism all over their cafe au lait butt cheeks. I feel like I'm in a 70's Jackie Brown movie or something.

Ah, . To live out my mean ass ghetto Gorilla fantasies.

FunTrust
12-07-11, 01:30
I went there yesterday also and got the same girl. Her name is Vivian, early 20s Viet. Same BS about $1. 4 FS (got it down to $1. 2 as well) the most exciting thing was that I got the front cubicle, very low wall and she didn't even lock the door; doesn't really matter I guess consider how low the wall is. She works Sat and Mon only.

I'll go back again and try Wendy, her personality is great.

The viet $1. 4 FS thing is weird. What make they think they can get this much. With the door fee, I can get full hour of GFE from model-type Asian through HX.The info on this place is out, they have two locking rooms in the back, wonder why they took you in front?

Since I first reported it, I get to name it.

The Forrest.

I feel so proud of myself!

4480 Lincoln, Trinty SPa.

Go for it!

Rocco D
12-07-11, 10:16
Talk about vague, there are a million places off 55. Plus you paid a hundy for an hour legit massage? I think you might get some grief for that.

A few days ago I went to AMP during my break at work, one near the 55. I kept hearing that all these locations near there had long since gone legit but still decided to pay them a visit. I called them early on to see what their prices where and to see if they had a special or something. Its always worth the try. I call and they say its the usual 4 for half and 7 for hour. So I decide on the half cutting it close on the break. I go ahead and head in and find this average girl answering the door and she takes me in and tells me to get ready. At this point I notice that she seems like she's the only one there. She gives me a half assed massage with barely the fingertips and her had wanders a bit here and there. But then she makes a move and puts my hand on her ass and signals that its okay to wander around. By this time my half hour was done and I had to get back to work. So definitely I have to go back there when I have more time.

Also about a street away there is a few other MPs that are legit and give a great massage having gone there when I need a good massage but was encountered with two different experiences when during one of those it was hinted at me that there might be more to be offered if I where to go back. Second time I went back I got this cute korean girl an 8 in my book nice set of cups and rear. She gave me a well deserved massage and hinted if I wanted another halfhour and that there would be more offered. So I opted in for the half and it turned that she just poured alot of oil on me and told me to go to town. And this point I started to talk to her and try to see if she could do anything but she said that it wasnt alowed and that she would get in trouble if she did. I did convince her to let me touch and let me suck on one of those nips. Other than that I might go back to get another good massage and she if it keeps getting better the more I go. Total damage 1. With tip.

Anyone else been to these. And the places I'm talking about I have mentioned before in my posts.

Tgman
12-07-11, 11:01
Been reading about this place a while down on beach close to the real beach. Had decent reviews overall and a few including ha*. Ventured in and got ha, a short chunky asian lady (not girl 35+). I normally like the petite ones, but decided to go with it. Took me to the room and I got comfortable, she came in and unfolded the sheet and covered me up and started a massage through the sheet. I like strong massages and she delivered, very strong hands and got into the muscles good. I know she would be too much for many of you that like the light fluffy massages. At one point, as she came to the side and starts working the lower back I rub her leg and get "why thank you for massaging me too". I'm like, hmm, ok this could be interesting after all. On the flip, she leaves the sheet all messed up with it just barely covering and starts rubbing my shoulders and chest. I start rubbing her and she doesn't seem to mind, and she get's to jr and starts rubbing him through the sheet. At this point I go under the shirt and get full access to the twins. Ok rack, nothing great, remember she's chubby. I get her to finally grab him with out the sheet and she grabs the oil. She then proceeds to give the WORST HJ I've ever had! She will only use one hand and it's like trying to yank jr off. I try to get her to use other hand and to do a fuller motion but no go. And she's just standing there looking at me with almost a "ok hurry up look". After a bit I just told her to stop because jr was hurting. She said sorry (don't think she meant it) and grabbed some warm towels.

So, massage was a 9, HJ. 1.

FunTrust
12-07-11, 18:11
This place has been around for a while, but my first time in there.

Knocked and super hot Asian opened it, and showed me to a room. The room was dark as could be, not mood lighting, just darkness.

Anyhow she came in again and started a massage, it was basically a minute before she said to turn and then thirty seconds later she asked what I wanted. Had. 8 on me so I just asked for a BJ. She was good, but a little rushed. I actually felt like she slowed down and got more interesting when the deed was done! She started talking about work and all that after it all, and here is the kicker, she had no accent. That is a first for me. Usually asian girls at AMPs have very thick accents, but this girl seemed like she had been raised here, so it through me off a little! Anyhow, face was 8, body 8, service 6 but I think they deserve another chance.A lot of girls born here work in the bus. A few times I heard them drop the accent, speak perfect English, then go back to pidgen. Don't call them on it. They want to remain UTR. They can make a quick 500-1000 a day, work one day a week and go to school or work their real job. I had one and she told me she just wanted a sugar daddy. 2X a week for 500 a week, and would kill him with the sex. I passed but I am sure she found one and did everything bareback.

Upstairs is a bit obscure, if this is a know location can you give some more data?

AsianOnly
12-08-11, 01:33
A lot of girls born here work in the bus. A few times I heard them drop the accent, speak perfect English, then go back to pidgen. Don't call them on it. They want to remain UTR. They can make a quick 500-1000 a day, work one day a week and go to school or work their real job. I had one and she told me she just wanted a sugar daddy. 2X a week for 500 a week, and would kill him with the sex. I passed but I am sure she found one and did everything bareback.

Upstairs is a bit obscure, if this is a know location can you give some more data?Imperial and Brookhurst, North of Trask, across from Enterprise rent-a-car 10022 Imperial Unit G. Check out Thi. The one with the huge Tat on her back.

JohnsonSmokes
12-08-11, 18:33
I know this girl probably does not exist, but I saw her on an ad at a massage parlor. I never believe these pics to be real, but this one really has me interested because her tattoos look unbelievably sexy!

Has anyone seen her or been here and can tell me if this place is worth a visit?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=18858539&image=18858537

Thanks in advance

Johnson

JohnsonSmokes
12-08-11, 19:05
Has anyone tried her since this post? Would love any info on her as I'm considering giving her a try.

I saw an ad in the CL casual encounters section for a young 26 year old asian offering massages. I emailed her and got this reply:

60 for an hour not including tips. I'm located near south coast plaza. I'm available Monday- Sunday from 10:30-7pm.

Deep tissue, Swedish, sensual. Appointment needed. Thanks.

kellietieu21@yahoo.com

Anybody try her?

Leronardo
12-08-11, 22:57
Google Jandi Lin.

I know this girl probably does not exist, but I saw her on an ad at a massage parlor. I never believe these pics to be real, but this one really has me interested because her tattoos look unbelievably sexy!

Has anyone seen her or been here and can tell me if this place is worth a visit?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=18858539&image=18858537

Thanks in advance

Johnson

SlappySalami
12-08-11, 23:29
LOL. You're right Mr Tatts, there's been a ton of providers on Redbook offering Greek & GFE (BBBJCIM, BBBJ + CFS or CGreek) mostly AA bitches.

I m having a ball having rough play with these hoe's (pulling hair, slapping, nipple pulling, choking) , then have them reciprocate (ball crushing, walking the body with high heels) & then blow my sticky thick wad of jism all over their cafe au lait butt cheeks. I feel like I'm in a 70's Jackie Brown movie or something.

Ah, . To live out my Gorilla fantasies.Is this your wad? ? ?

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/Chynathick/photos/300719

SlappySalami
12-08-11, 23:37

Thanks in advance

JohnsonHoly friggin' crap! I am NOT into tattos, but rhat girl in the picture looks incredible. But my feeling is that she is some model. She's too beautiful.

BTW I just called that place to ask and the mms said the tattoo girl is not there.

AsianOnly
12-09-11, 01:14

Thanks in advance

JohnsonClassy spa. Fake pictures. Don't waste your time.

Lerrena
12-09-11, 01:20

Thanks in advance

JohnsonLove this girl! She takes it up the ass so well! Plus she's from Hawaii!

Bronsonator
12-09-11, 10:45
Shoulda known you'd know all about her hahaha. Remind me to tell you about the blood squirting nonp4p I've been fucking in your neighborhood.

Dildo Baggens
12-09-11, 12:13
I see that you're kind of a new guy on the board. I would recommend you down load "Tin Eye", which can within seconds identify the pics in question, such as origin, name, etc. Etc and as to whether these gals are non pros or pros. It really is a good "shit" filter.

Good luck.

Baggens.

Thanks in advance

Johnson

Mykeinla
12-09-11, 21:50
Google Jandi Lin.Yep, that's Jandi Lin. During her short stint in the business, she was one of the hottest performers around. Fucked like a champ. But like any shining star, they tend to burn out quickly. She's totally out of the biz now.

Munig
12-09-11, 23:13
Gandolf would be proud Baggens!

The Prestige
12-10-11, 06:48
Yep, that's Jandi Lin. During her short stint in the business, she was one of the hottest performers around. Fucked like a champ. But like any shining star, they tend to burn out quickly. She's totally out of the biz now.Sent you a couple days ago.

Pamon
12-11-11, 00:38
Went to OC Body Shop on baker and Bristol.

Today. In the 660 baker center, one on the front.

Saw the girl upfront, Asian girl. Did an hour.

Good massage, did hot towels, led to decent soft touch and the flip.

Said "he" was nice and pointed, I nodded and got a decent HJ.

$.6 and $.4 for tip. Went there a month ago and same service level.

Overall not a bad place but a BJ or FS would've been nice. Attractive.

Girl wearing pants ruins it. Not a lot of roaming allowed.

Need a nice Asian place in cm that has short skirts, roaming, and more.

On the menu.

Tgman
12-11-11, 12:55
Read reports of a 2 girl system so figured I TOFFT and check it out. Stopped by and got Z*, a little Viet lady showed me to the room. She was a bit chunky but was wearing a dress with decent natural see's. I laid down bar ars up and she came in and only put towel in middle. I'm thinking this is looking good. During the massage, she kept standing near my arms so I could rub her leg and plenty of a teasing the boys. Decent massage, and then after flip she massages arms, head, and legs with the towel barely covering. Then she leaves and in comes another girl (didn't get name). She throws towl off and dumps a gallon of oil on, I'm like WTF! There was so much oil I couldn't feel a thing. The only redeeming part was there was so much oil some went flying off and hit her in the face as she was stroking. Very mechanical and pushy like she was something special. She kept pulling away when I tried to feel. After a few min she starts saying "hurry up baby I can't continue much longer. You hurry, what wrong with you". That totally lost it for me and I just said not going to happen and asked her to leave. On way out, I tipped Zen $20 because it was a decent massage and I figured she'd still have to share. Overall decent massage but lousy HJ.

Still looking for that place around west OC that gives a great massage and a great HJ or BJ and wear the girls let you roam.

Peorth
12-11-11, 15:26
Imperial and Brookhurst, North of Trask, across from Enterprise rent-a-car 10022 Imperial Unit G. Check out Thi. The one with the huge Tat on her back.Does unit G have different girls than unit C? I went to unit C a few times, the girls are young but suck at providing service.

AsianOnly
12-11-11, 16:08
Does unit G have different girls than unit C? I went to unit C a few times, the girls are young but suck at providing service.They mostly stay in one place. But the mmsn has four shops and rotates them occasionally. Ask for Thi

JohnsonSmokes
12-12-11, 16:27
I see that you're kind of a new guy on the board. I would recommend you down load "Tin Eye", which can within seconds identify the pics in question, such as origin, name, etc. Etc and as to whether these gals are non pros or pros. It really is a good "shit" filter.

Good luck.

Baggens.Thanks for the intel. This is an awesome resource. Much appreciations.

Tongnb
12-12-11, 17:20
The info on this place is out, they have two locking rooms in the back, wonder why they took you in front?

Since I first reported it, I get to name it.

The Forrest.

I feel so proud of myself!

4480 Lincoln, Trinty SPa.

Go for it!Went to see Wendy. Sweet girl. Great massage skill. HE is great also. She only does HJ.

I'd give her a perfect 10 for service. No mention of money.

Face: 8.

Body: 9.

Massage:10.

HE: 10.

(for reference, face and body I gave the "like to be naked" Kelly@CH A perfect 10)

DJones
12-12-11, 20:39
She throws towl off and dumps a gallon of oil on, I'm like WTF! There was so much oil I couldn't feel a thing. The only redeeming part was there was so much oil some went flying off and hit her in the face as she was stroking. Very mechanical and pushy like she was something special. She kept pulling away when I tried to feel. After a few min she starts saying "hurry up baby I can't continue much longer. You hurry, what wrong with you". That totally lost it for me and I just said not going to happen and asked her to leave. On way out, I tipped Zen $20 because it was a decent massage and I figured she'd still have to share. Overall decent massage but lousy HJ.Even if you hadn't said she was Viet, I would have known from this description. Look for Korean.

BruceBanner
12-13-11, 11:02
They mostly stay in one place. But the mmsn has four shops and rotates them occasionally. Ask for ThiI've had Jojo and Tiffany. Both were cute, but rushed me. It was the stereotypical V-girl service times two.

As I walked out one night I saw another cute girl named Ruby. I have talked to Tee. I'm very reluctant to go back because I'd rather spend my money on better service.

Has anyone of you had luck with Tee and / or Ruby?

Quality Junk
12-13-11, 18:14

People who have contributed good info recently PM me for address- The girl with face, body and personality is probably in the top 99% of HJ girls I have every seen. I would have gone 150 for FS she is so hot- damages were 40+50 tip (don't be a cheepo and ruin her personality) Tried it couple of Saturday's ago. Got Tina, small, petite, A / B, Viet girl, early 20's, asked for $.4 settled on $.2 plus 40 at the door.

Typical Viet place = charging $.4 for FS without the excellent massage that a K-girl provides.

Massage ok, attitude ok, not worth repeating. K-joints provide better service and value for the tight money market.

SlappySalami
12-13-11, 20:39
Love this girl! She takes it up the ass so well! Plus she's from Hawaii!Too bad none of us mongers can ever experience the deep pleasures of her ass. She's a porno actress. Damn those porno actor bastards, they get to bang absolutely primo pussy like that.

Bushman426
12-14-11, 03:21
Too bad none of us mongers can ever experience the deep pleasures of her ass. She's a porno actress. Damn those porno actor bastards, they get to bang absolutely primo pussy like that.Book her yourself.

www.modelmayhem.com/696236

Friendlylurker
12-14-11, 19:30
I figure this fit better here but I'm curious, has anybody had experience at Paradise Spa or Bebe Spa? Reviews on that map site seem interesting but I haven't seen them come up on these pages so assume their not all they claim to be.

I'll know about one of them soon enough otherwise I can just do another report on the great staff at the Rest Area haha.

Friendlylurker
12-14-11, 20:49
Found paradise masssage spa from backpage (see below) so I tried them out, thinking maaaaaybe the girls on the add are real. Well they sure are! I got the MMS today but she is banging for an older woman (than I'm used to). After our session she introduced me to the young hottie also on the add. They are FS but offer less, I was intoxicated for 1. Bill I went for it. Try it while you can guys, these girls are hot and apparently pretty careless because after the welcome to my paradise line I knew it was on with no cop check conversation. What is it that makes latina places more wreckless anyway? Anyway. Massage was pretend and the rest was a ten in my book. Only got through cowgirl to start, after a CBJ wjere she covered junior up with her mouth only. Deffinitely try to get the MMS if you can, I've never gotten a better BJ before and that's saying something.

Anyway, she must have smelled the computer nerd on me because she gave me tons of info, like what days the pretty ones work and such LOL! Senior members I'll be happy to give you names and days and such, though I'm sure you know what your doing anyway.

SlappySalami
12-15-11, 01:01
Book her yourself.

www.modelmayhem.com/696236Yeah, I saw her profile. The only way that's going to work is if I hire her for hardcore porn modeling, then I can do her BBFS & bbgreek pse style. But that's going to cost a pretty penny. I would be curious to drop her a line through that modeling website & see what she says. Then I can break open my piggy bank.

Peorth
12-15-11, 03:04
I've had Jojo and Tiffany. Both were cute, but rushed me. It was the stereotypical V-girl service times two.

As I walked out one night I saw another cute girl named Ruby. I have talked to Tee. I'm very reluctant to go back because I'd rather spend my money on better service.

Has anyone of you had luck with Tee and / or Ruby?Tiffany just had implants done. Her service level and attitude is hit or miss.

If you see Tee again, ask if she worked in Tustin previously.

AsianOnly
12-15-11, 14:26
Tiffany just had implants done. Her service level and attitude is hit or miss.

If you see Tee again, ask if she worked in Tustin previously.Thi has a huge tat on her back. I don't think she ever worked in Tustin.

FunLovingOne
12-15-11, 19:25
After our session she introduced me to the young hottie also on the add.Amigo. Are you saying the ad pics are accurate? I went by Holiday a few months back and found the lady (Jesse) depicted to be a little heavier than advertised. Although I could not complain because she was a very sweet latina. Holiday reminded me of a LMP in SJO Costa Rica I always visit when I travel there, except Holiday was triple the $$$. LOL. .

Also, do they have a SHOWER? Holiday did not which is a real negative for me.

Thanks for the nice report.

Friendlylurker
12-16-11, 11:48
Surprisingly yes! At least the MMS and the young one were both on the add I saw that day. MMS (is there a latina equivalent? MaMI or something haha) said she took the pictures that day and was very proud of her pics as well, showing me her poses again LOL. From what I was told, the cute ones only work 2 days but I'm going to keep checking their ads on BP, because it looks like they put pics on the add of the girls who are there that day, but not sure really on that one.

Have fun!

Amigo. Are you saying the ad pics are accurate? I went by Holiday a few months back and found the lady (Jesse) depicted to be a little heavier than advertised. Although I could not complain because she was a very sweet latina. Holiday reminded me of a LMP in SJO Costa Rica I always visit when I travel there, except Holiday was triple the $$$. LOL. .

Also, do they have a SHOWER? Holiday did not which is a real negative for me.

Thanks for the nice report.

Dogbone1600
12-17-11, 19:35
Surprisingly yes! At least the MMS and the young one were both on the add I saw that day. MMS (is there a latina equivalent? MaMI or something haha) said she took the pictures that day and was very proud of her pics as well, showing me her poses again LOL. From what I was told, the cute ones only work 2 days but I'm going to keep checking their ads on BP, because it looks like they put pics on the add of the girls who are there that day, but not sure really on that one.

Have fun!Friendlylurker and Funone, huh? Okay, you guys are pretty funny but as a long-distance lurker who may visit your balmy area in a couple of months, I need to be able to sift out the intel from the frivolity. You're making me use my big head for the thinking but I'm managing. You keep having fun and I'll keep lurking and smirking.

Be safe,

DB

Greenhornet57
12-18-11, 18:36
Stopped by paradise today. First time I actually ventured into FS territory after years of AMPs. Had Gis. She was pretty damn hot. The damage was $.5 and the place was actually very large, and comfortable with showers. The first 3 minutes was a massage that (surprisingly wasn't bad). On the flip she put on a raincoat for JR and proceeded with a few semi weak, non enthusiastic BJ. Asked if I was ready and we went at it. I'd repeat again, if it wasn't for the fact that I think since it was my first time at a FS, I had sensory overload and lets just say it was the quickest $ she probably ever made, LOL.

Though now that I've finally gone over to the other side of the fence, I'm thinking I actually dig the AMPs and HJ's a little better. It feels like the money goes a little further, there's at least a good massage to boot. Oh well, in life you have to at least try something once or twice right.

Woody489
12-19-11, 10:31
Hey guys I've been browsing and looking for some time now. And can anyone give me a tip on a korean MP. I recently got a new job where all we get is k girls coming in to my work and for one reason or another. Call it a fantasy. I want to accidently bump into one of my customers who happens to give massages. Is it so much to ask. Haha.

Plastique
12-19-11, 14:13
Have a question to the regulars of Dexter. When I usually go there its always coco and Jessica working. But I once met this playful minx that I can't for the life of me remember her name. She had long hair that she usually tied in a ponytail. Slight build. Very giggly and alternates between the hot MILF act and the playful teen act. She told me her name, and I'm sure I'll remember it if my memory gets jogged. I'd really love to see her again, so I need her name to ask about her schedule. Ring any bells?

Rntintheoc
12-19-11, 20:31
I read some recent reviews on another site for a place I tried a few times a while back, so I had to check back in. Tiffany was very cute, decent body and accommodating. The massage was very relaxing, with a HJ in the middle, then the TS where she tried to get me up again, but no luck. Everything was pretty standard, but the end left me with a sour taste. I laid $40 on the table, but she had the gall to ask for $60. WTF? I gave her $10 more. If this wasn't the only place in the area with a TS (at least as far as I know) , I would say I won't be back. But I really like TS's, so we'll see. It prolly won't be on a Mon or Tues, since those are her days.

I noticed there's apparently a place upstairs too; anybody ever check it out?

FunTrust
12-20-11, 01:42
Hey guys I've been browsing and looking for some time now. And can anyone give me a tip on a korean MP. I recently got a new job where all we get is k girls coming in to my work and for one reason or another. Call it a fantasy. I want to accidently bump into one of my customers who happens to give massages. Is it so much to ask. Haha.I looked at your prior posts and could not find any real info. Give us something to get something.

Liege 68
12-20-11, 14:37
Tried Tracy at this laguna hills spa. Mature Hispanic woman with huge set of boobs. Might be bolt-ons but very nice.

This spa is very nice with bathroom in the room. Very upscale.

Decent massage follow by a good HJ / Russian. Being told that more would be available in my next visit. May want to go back.

Saw another equally big-titted Hispanic on my way out. Younger too. There was also an attractive mature Asian at the frog desk.

Liege 68
12-20-11, 14:42
Verg nice upscale Spa with a great room (http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lakeview-day-spa-949-455-0888-23412-moulton-pkwy-230-laguna-hills/16348116). Saw Ana. A very nice east European with a huge rack. Massage was great. On the flip, a short BBBJ followed by nice Russian. Very easy to talk to you. Will repeat.

Liege 68
12-20-11, 14:58
Tried this relatively new spa after a Vietnamese lunch next door. Had Wendy. Attractive Chinese woman with good command of the english language. Had a very nice chat while she's walking on my back. Nice massage.

On the flip, asked me if I was LE. Started a nice in-rushed HJ. Did not allow playing w / the boobs but allowed touching her pussy through her tights. Told me more next time. Of course. All and all a good experience.

Liege 68
12-20-11, 15:41
Holiday spa is tucked in at the back of a street mall on irvine ave in CM. It has seen its better days for sure but generally had nice girls. Be aware of the peephole for management to monitor QA.

Have been seeing April Avery skinny Chinese girl. Don't be fooled by her look. She can give rather strong massage. On the flip, very nice HJ. Allows you to play and suck her dark nipples. Small tits though. Let you finger her. Very nice service.

Liege 68
12-20-11, 15:48
This one is on Bristol by the lumber place. Very nice and upscale setting. I've been here dozens of time. Never got any extra but boys are the massage great. Renee used to be my favorite but has moved on. I like lily's massage a lot. Perfect after golf!

Greenhornet57
12-21-11, 01:17
Anyone know where Ruby went off too? I've confirmed she quit CS. Heard she took off to a new AMP that her friend started up. But didn't get the details on which one. Kind crass to ask, LOL.

FunTrust
12-21-11, 03:07
This one is on Bristol by the lumber place. Very nice and upscale setting. I've been here dozens of time. Never got any extra but boys are the massage great. Renee used to be my favorite but has moved on. I like lily's massage a lot. Perfect after golf!I agree, when I just want a good strong massage, this place works.

Two or maybe three years ago, another group had this location with HE, always good masage.

That group has moved to mind and body comfort, on Fairview and baker.

I have reported extensively on this in my prior posts. All providers give a great massage and HE. Two spinners there. One provider you can get more, but YMMV. Good contributors can PM me.

Very nice people, Viet but excellent English. Owner / MMS is a great provider. Normal pricing, but I give 50/60 for extra since the massage will be actually what type you ask for.

By the way, the owner is very computer savvy and I would not be surprised if she reads the forum. Extra Good info should be by PM.

If you are the owner and reading this, PM me and I will identify myself to you. You know me well. 10.years but will be surprised. You can give me an extra water bottle for the advertisement-LOL

Cash Value
12-21-11, 10:45
Verg nice upscale Spa with a great room (

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lakeview-day-spa-949-455-0888-23412-moulton-pkwy-230-laguna-hills/16348116

). Saw Ana. A very nice east European with a huge rack. Massage was great. On the flip, a short BBBJ followed by nice Russian. Very easy to talk to you. Will repeat.Hint* Nadia Nadia Nadia

Cash Value
12-21-11, 10:48
Tried Tracy at this laguna hills spa. Mature Hispanic woman with huge set of boobs. Might be bolt-ons but very nice.

Decent massage follow by a good HJ / Russian. Being told that more would be available in my next visit. May want to go back.

Saw another equally big-titted Hispanic on my way out. Younger too. There was also an attractive mature Asian at the frog desk.I have a few friends that go here off and on including myself. Not the greatest looking hispanics. They are not the FS kind of looking ladys. Good massage and we all have had HJ and titty fucks. No getting pants down, no fingering. Just a HJ and some tits. Its ok when you want to change the asian flavor. None of us has tried the asian, what for? There are asians everywhere.

Lerrena
12-21-11, 14:29
Holiday spa is tucked in at the back of a street mall on irvine ave in CM. It has seen its better days for sure but generally had nice girls. Be aware of the peephole for management to monitor QA.

Have been seeing April Avery skinny Chinese girl. Don't be fooled by her look. She can give rather strong massage. On the flip, very nice HJ. Allows you to play and suck her dark nipples. Small tits though. Let you finger her. Very nice service.Not to be confused with the other Holiday, the FS latina place in GG.

Bud For U
12-21-11, 14:42
Anyone know where Ruby went off too? I've confirmed she quit CS. Heard she took off to a new AMP that her friend started up. But didn't get the details on which one. Kind crass to ask, LOL.I was told that she went home (Korea I guess) but if anybody does find out where she is I'd love to know.

Great massage, great tease and fabululous finish.

Bud

Bud For U
12-21-11, 14:55
Went to Coral again after a so-so get together with Gina the new girl. This time I asked for Linda based on previous reviews. Decent looking. The massage was too hard at first. I was spoiled by Ruby. After she broke out the oil things got a little better.

She told me that for. 60 she would get naked and a HE. She also said that we would not have to negotiate with my future visits. I said sure, why not. I usually tip. 40 anyway so I figured for the. 20 I would see where we might go.

Her idea of naked is top up, bra unhooked, pants down to her knees along with g-string. No sucking on nipples. Exterior vagina play is ok but no FIV. No exchanging of body fluids of any kind. I suggested a BJ but it was out of the question.

The ending was ok but for the extra. 20 I would pass. Kind of mechanical.

Looks 6.5

Massage 6.5

Finish 7.0

I think I'll try some new places and report back. Getting bored with Coral.

Any thoughts are always appreciated.

Bud

Oneoh8
12-21-11, 15:35
Anyone care to PM me where they moved to? It would be very much appreciated!

Plastique
12-21-11, 16:07

Saw another equally big-titted Hispanic on my way out. Younger too. There was also an attractive mature Asian at the frog desk.The two latinas do a great two girl erotic massage though a bit pricey at $$.20. Never had the asian but I've been told that she's nothing to write home about.

Plastique
12-21-11, 16:09
Verg nice upscale Spa with a great room (

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lakeview-day-spa-949-455-0888-23412-moulton-pkwy-230-laguna-hills/16348116

). Saw Ana. A very nice east European with a huge rack. Massage was great. On the flip, a short BBBJ followed by nice Russian. Very easy to talk to you. Will repeat.Been meaning to try this one out for a while, but some bad reviews have kept me off. Can you elaborate more on your experience? Damage?

SporadicMonger
12-21-11, 17:00
I agree, when I just want a good strong massage, this place works.

Two or maybe three years ago, another group had this location with HE, always good masage.

That group has moved to mind and body comfort, on Fairview and baker.

I have reported extensively on this in my prior posts. All providers give a great massage and HE. Two spinners there. One provider you can get more, but YMMV. Good contributors can PM me.

Very nice people, Viet but excellent English. Owner / MMS is a great provider. Normal pricing, but I give 50/60 for extra since the massage will be actually what type you ask for.

By the way, the owner is very computer savvy and I would not be surprised if she reads the forum. Extra Good info should be by PM.

If you are the owner and reading this, PM me and I will identify myself to you. You know me well. 10. Years but will be surprised. You can give me an extra water bottle for the advertisement-LOLI will second this. I have been going to Mind and Body since it was over on Bristol. Every girl there that I have tried gives a decent to great massage with a HE at the end. And the prices for entry are decent as well. They also will accept credit cards if you are low on cash.

Bud For U
12-21-11, 17:02
Been meaning to try this one out for a while, but some bad reviews have kept me off. Can you elaborate more on your experience? Damage?I've seen Ana for over 20 years. She used to work at a place call the Carriage Trade on Via Fabracante in Mission Viejo. It was a great place, Jucuzzi, they sold wine and beer so you could catch a little buzz before your massage. They got shut down and the then owner took her staff and opened Ortega. She has since sold to the same guy who owned LFBC. Ana went to Ortega and then bounced around and finally has found a home in Laguna Hills.

Back then it was an all white crew with plenty of talent, Ana being one of the staff. Her BJ's even back then were very good and she complimented the hour with a very good massage.

I saw her not too long ago in Laguna Hills and the service is still good even though she is somewhat older and has added some weight. She will get as kinky as you would like and sky is the limit.

If you like older and Kinky you might want to give her a whirl.

.70 for the hour.

Tips based on service provided.

There is also other providers available that can get the job done.

Bud

Anon Guy 01
12-21-11, 18:26
Been here a few times. Seen Amy. Short little package with bolt-ons. Squint your eyes and she looks younger, but she's probably not. She has a great attitude though, gives a good massage and take orders well. MT and no top. Damage is usually. 6 tip is. 4.

Liege 68
12-21-11, 21:37
I will second this. I have been going to Mind and Body since it was over on Bristol. Every girl there that I have tried gives a decent to great massage with a HE at the end. And the prices for entry are decent as well. They also will accept credit cards if you are low on cash.Ditto here. Am a regular there as well. MMS is awsome and very accommodating. She gives me the heads up when she has new recruits."to try". Funny enough. I still prefer MMS herself. Of course we all know how kinky Holly can get. Despite her age!

Liege 68
12-21-11, 21:38
I've seen Ana for over 20 years. She used to work at a place call the Carriage Trade on Via Fabracante in Mission Viejo. It was a great place, Jucuzzi, they sold wine and beer so you could catch a little buzz before your massage. They got shut down and the then owner took her staff and opened Ortega. She has since sold to the same guy who owned LFBC. Ana went to Ortega and then bounced around and finally has found a home in Laguna Hills.

Back then it was an all white crew with plenty of talent, Ana being one of the staff. Her BJ's even back then were very good and she complimented the hour with a very good massage.

I saw her not too long ago in Laguna Hills and the service is still good even though she is somewhat older and has added some weight. She will get as kinky as you would like and sky is the limit.

If you like older and Kinky you might want to give her a whirl.

70 for the hour.

Tips based on service provided.

There is also other providers available that can get the job done.

BudI certainly don't know Ana as well as Bud but I would definitely second his comment on her kinkiness. Not the best looker but my god can she drive you nuts!

Rntintheoc
12-21-11, 21:53
= Table Shower, for all those that keep PM'ing me.

Bronsonator
12-21-11, 23:44
Good call, I keep reading your posts and in my head TS is getting read as Transexual, and I'm thinking No fucking way I want to go to that place. Thanks for clarifying.

= Table Shower, for all those that keep PM'ing me.

FunTrust
12-22-11, 01:41
Ditto here. Am a regular there as well. MMS is awsome and very accommodating. She gives me the heads up when she has new recruits."to try". Funny enough. I still prefer MMS herself. Of course we all know how kinky Holly can get. Despite her age!Dear Sir, you have been doing a lot of posting the last few days, and your information usually matches my knowledge when you hit a spot I Have been to. I thought you were just getting it out of your system, and wanting to share data.

However I am calling you out on this post. Other members and myself have mentioned Holly on this forum-. However I pm many of them with the correct info. Holly has not been there in one full year, she "retired" from MBC. I am 1000 percent sure on this, and I am sure other members can back me up.

I do not know your motives, but something is not right in Denmark- Please provide some new data on a provider no one has talked about, and then we can all go and verify it.

I wonder if you are the same guy who does the Rubmaps reviews? Are you picking up our info and recycling? Very Sad if true.

FunTrust
12-22-11, 09:38
= Table Shower, for all those that keep PM'ing me.To help clarify things, a TS giving a TS at an MP would be listed in the future as TS / TS / MP.

If its an Asian TS at a AMP it wold of course be ATS / AMP.

If your into it, it you could have an ATF / ATS / TS / AMP.

I have never mentioned this rule in my prior posts, so no one has to go back and check. This post has 100% information needed right here. No further reading of the forum is required. Please turn off all electronic devices before our plane takes off. Thank you for your attenton

Liege 68
12-22-11, 10:55
Dear Sir, you have been doing a lot of posting the last few days, and your information usually matches my knowledge when you hit a spot I Have been to. I thought you were just getting it out of your system, and wanting to share data.

However I am calling you out on this post. Other members and myself have mentioned Holly on this forum. However I pm many of them with the correct info. Holly has not been there in one full year, she "retired" from MBC. I am 1000 percent sure on this, and I am sure other members can back me up.

I do not know your motives, but something is not right in Denmark- Please provide some new data on a provider no one has talked about, and then we can all go and verify it.

I wonder if you are the same guy who does the Rubmaps reviews? Are you picking up our info and recycling? Very Sad if true.Greetings FunTrust, I understand your concerns. I don't have any motives. I've been a reader of this site for a long time and rarely contributed. Now that I'm semi-retired, I just have more time to share. I am aware that Holly is retired but she used to take good care of me. I just pointed out that I miss her kinkiness, as many regulars do.

Be assured that my desire to share is genuine and I'm not just recycling info as you alluded to. And no I'm not a user of rubmaps.

FunTrust
12-23-11, 03:09
Greetings FunTrust, I understand your concerns. I don't have any motives. I've been a reader of this site for a long time and rarely contributed. Now that I'm semi-retired, I just have more time to share. I am aware that Holly is retired but she used to take good care of me. I just pointed out that I miss her kinkiness, as many regulars do.

Be assured that my desire to share is genuine and I'm not just recycling info as you alluded to. And no I'm not a user of rubmaps.I stand corrected. Since my dust up two days ago ago, I have had many interesting posts. I will share one PM I got from someone with one post two years ago.

Stay Tuned

FunTrust
12-23-11, 03:20
To help clarify things, a TS giving a TS at an MP would be listed in the future as TS / TS / MP.

If its an Asian TS at a AMP it wold of course be ATS / AMP.

If your into it, it you could have an ATF / ATS / TS / AMP.

I have never mentioned this rule in my prior posts, so no one has to go back and check. This post has 100% information needed right here. No further reading of the forum is required. Please turn off all electronic devices before our plane takes off. Thank you for your attentonHi troops- I received the below PM as a result of this post, and I have shown my response. Now before one idiot goes nuts about a PM, this PM I am disclosing had no confidential information on our hobby. This was from a guy who has had one post in 2 years, and not a great post at that. Sometimes my tone is sarcastic, unfortunately that happens when I am on the sauce and horny, which this combination seems to happen frequently.

The PM I got.

Re: rule.

Quote Originally Posted by bobd6340.

The rule is Jackson makes the rules dude.

My response to the PM.

Since you only have one post years ago, I will assume you are a lurker,

In reading your PM, I can draw one of two conclusions.

One, you recognized my post as part of a series in which I had some sparing with other members, and I was attempting some satire on the use of abbreviation and identification. Your response was a follow up to that. If so, you should have posted in the forum, as it is a play on the whole forum and other members might appreciate it.

The other possibility is you are a complete moron

Cash Value
12-23-11, 11:36
I certainly don't know Ana as well as Bud but I would definitely second his comment on her kinkiness. Not the best looker but my god can she drive you nuts!Its been 80 for an hour for a while. They keep jacking the price up. Another heads up. Don't see ana, hit Nadia. Way way better when she's working. AND for the best heads up, if you like ana, theres a pvt provider in RSM. Name is Mary. Can find her on CL inder beauty section. 60 for an hour, sometimes 50. She's Iranian and is kinda like Ana but younger and better body. Her massage is like anas too. You would think they are sisters or something. Game to do almost anything if she likes you and once she has jacked you once. She's in a coverted garage in a condo. Really nice not some dumpy place. Its pvt and she's way better then ana. Yeah this is a commercial for her, cause I feel sorry for the losers that keep seeing ana and never branch out to try other places or women. So here is my C present, try mary in RSM, better then Ana and more pvt and cheaper. Its a no brainer.

FunTrust
12-23-11, 19:26
Hi troops- I received the below PM as a result of this post, and I have shown my response. Now before one idiot goes nuts about a PM, this PM I am disclosing had no confidential information on our hobby. This was from a guy who has had one post in 2 years, and not a great post at that. Sometimes my tone is sarcastic, unfortunately that happens when I am on the sauce and horny, which this combination seems to happen frequently.

The PM I got.

Re: rule.

Quote Originally Posted by bobd6340.

The rule is Jackson makes the rules dude.

My response to the PM.

Since you only have one post years ago, I will assume you are a lurker,

In reading your PM, I can draw one of two conclusions.

One, you recognized my post as part of a series in which I had some sparing with other members, and I was attempting some satire on the use of abbreviation and identification. Your response was a follow up to that. If so, you should have posted in the forum, as it is a play on the whole forum and other members might appreciate it.

The other possibility is you are a complete moronWell, he responded with one word, calling me a body part involved in rimming. He is whitty beyond belief- OK, I am done with this- back to the girls. I promise.