PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

WhiteRice
04-27-07, 04:19
Hey guys,

I still can't find the new coral. I have been venturing down there to look for it and could not find the place. I drove down there a few times and to no avail. All I saw were homes.

Survey Says
04-27-07, 08:28
SS,

Thanks for the update. Are you saying she is LE?

PC

I never said that! There were reports that another provider without pics was a sting

Survey Says
04-27-07, 08:43
There is Linda in Mission Viejo that usally has an ad on CL about a massage. If you go early you can get it for 100 usally. I guess nobody has tried her since I never got any messages about her. If you know about her let me know, thanks.

An associate of mine recommended Linda to me and since I was going to be near Mission Viejo I decided to make the appointment with her. Saw her yesterday. She appears in her 50's and still keeps her body in decent shape. Very nice pad with the massage room towards the back of the house. Total privacy with nice views of the hills. Anyways, the massage was fantastic and one of the better ones I have ever rec'd. Drained a lot of stress outta me that accumulated during the week. She asked how I would like to be massaged, light, medium, or hard. I answered a combination of all. She had soft music and a water fountain going. She wore a see thru white dress and nothing underneath. I managed to remove everything 1/2 way through the session. The finish was unbelievable! Nice and sensual, but I had to keep my eyes closed. She is a bit older than I like 'em and I don't know how far I could've gotten, but I left relieved and with a big smile.

When I got back to my office I saw an ad on CL under the theraputic section.

If you like them past their prime and mature, Linda's the one for you. The only other older gal I could brag about is Cece/Cici at Lambert Accu in La Habra.

-SS

Asian0255
04-27-07, 11:20
Sounds good. Was it 150 for 1.5 hours?

An associate of mine recommended Linda to me and since I was going to be near Mission Viejo I decided to make the appointment with her. Saw her yesterday. She appears in her 50's and still keeps her body in decent shape. Very nice pad with the massage room towards the back of the house. Total privacy with nice views of the hills. Anyways, the massage was fantastic and one of the better ones I have ever rec'd. Drained a lot of stress outta me that accumulated during the week. She asked how I would like to be massaged, light, medium, or hard. I answered a combination of all. She had soft music and a water fountain going. She wore a see thru white dress and nothing underneath. I managed to remove everything 1/2 way through the session. The finish was unbelievable! Nice and sensual, but I had to keep my eyes closed. She is a bit older than I like 'em and I don't know how far I could've gotten, but I left relieved and with a big smile.

When I got back to my office I saw an ad on CL under the theraputic section.

If you like them past their prime and mature, Linda's the one for you. The only other older gal I could brag about is Cece/Cici at Lambert Accu in La Habra.

-SS

Jon Jones
04-27-07, 12:41
This is a good example of a perhaps well-intended but useless post. No name, no address, no phone number. Help us out with some information we can use.

Went to a place just off 5 fwy, saw an older lady, too talkative. Shower available, dimly lit room, 2 tables for some reason? Started with light touch, not very good, never approached the jewels. She says you can flip when you want? I flip over and she says I am shy and covers little mark, I start touchy feely under her dress, no reaction, and little mark comes to life and she waves and says 'Hello,,! ', I put her hand there and she pulls off and says I am shy, so I ask for oil and she puts it on my stomach? I then put her hand back and anytime I took my hand away so did she. : (Anyway had to hold her hand through the entire process. Showered and left, . 5 at the door, . 3 tip for poor service.

Member #3942
04-27-07, 14:01
This is a good example of a perhaps well-intended but useless post. No name, no address, no phone number. Help us out with some information we can use.

Sounded to me like Merlin Skin Care but Im not sure. Hey lets put it in the "Guess Where" section.

Mark Spitz
04-27-07, 18:20
You guys are a bunch of smartasses! LOL :)

I would have thought the review would keep you away, but maybe not. Its right off camino capistrano and the 5. San Juan stress center.

Member #3942
04-27-07, 23:33
Keep people away? Thats like keeping a dog from licking his nutz. I know the place and its not worth going.
There is a place in lake forest thats good. Its listed in the OCweekly. Under SOFT HANDS. Its on Lambert. Yvone is her name and shes been there for a few years. Totally legit. If you even try for extras youre out on your ass. Shes really hot. in her 30's. Damn nice body and always looks damn good. Its a good massage if thats all you want. Just nice to get a good rub from a hot looking asian thats not a kid and does her job like a pro.

Preverted
04-28-07, 04:21
Went to Trabuco in Irvine yesterday. The only 'technician' that was there to provide service for me was the middle aged Mama san!

It was great when Shadow was there, but not so great recently... Suggest you call ahead before venturing there.

Fe Maiden
04-28-07, 10:49
I've been browsing on here for awhile and decided to start contributing. I drove by a place in Irvine today off of McDu and it looked like they were close down. It had letters that said accupuncture that looked like they were removed from the window.
LOL, don't know which place you went on McD but, THE place is definitely not closed down!

Jon Jones
04-28-07, 13:20
The point that I was trying to make is that you didn't give us enough information to know what place to stay away from.

You guys are a bunch of smartasses! LOL :)

I would have thought the review would keep you away, but maybe not. Its right off camino capistrano and the 5. San Juan stress center.

WoodYee
04-28-07, 14:17
LOL, don't know which place you went on McD but, THE place is definitely not closed down!I actually think it was the Richter one I was thinking of that was closed down. Or maybe it wasn't. Who knows but I had a good experience in City of Industry. Posted about it on the City of Industry Forum/Thread

Oc Amper
04-28-07, 22:31
Hey guys,

I still can't find the new coral. I have been venturing down there to look for it and could not find the place. I drove down there a few times and to no avail. All I saw were homes.

Well, the address was posted not so long ago. By you description, sounds like you were totally lost, as there are no houses any where near it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3016+halladay,+santa+ana&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.564064,59.765625&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=16&ll=33.707919,-117.859848&spn=0.008086,0.014591

Now, the establishment isn't right on Halladay, as you are driving North on Halladay from Dyer, there will be several driveways/sidestreets on the right side. One of them, I am serious, you will see a tree on the North side of the driveway with a yellow placard, with 3016 and an arrow pointing right. That is your clue to turn right. On the left side you will see two long buildings, go down the center of them, and roughly in the center of the building on the right you will find what you are looking for.

WhiteRice
04-29-07, 03:41
Well, the address was posted not so long ago. By you description, sounds like you were totally lost, as there are no houses any where near it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3016+halladay,+santa+ana&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.564064,59.765625&layer=&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=16&ll=33.707919,-117.859848&spn=0.008086,0.014591

Now, the establishment isn't right on Halladay, as you are driving North on Halladay from Dyer, there will be several driveways/sidestreets on the right side. One of them, I am serious, you will see a tree on the North side of the driveway with a yellow placard, with 3016 and an arrow pointing right. That is your clue to turn right. On the left side you will see two long buildings, go down the center of them, and roughly in the center of the building on the right you will find what you are looking for.Thanks OC,

I found it actually. I used yahoo maps instead of google. Google maps was giving me the wrong directions. I was totally in downtown S.A. Thanks for your help. It was the still same old mms that remember me.

Ib Mike
04-29-07, 17:48
I checked out one I hadn't been to previously. 10515 Mcfadden, GG has a strictly Asian flavor, specifically Viet. Very nice, younger selection and good complete service. PM me if you need more details.

I also went by 2414 Fairview 107B last week. The place was not good IMO. I saw Alex. Lame massasge and no other reason to return.

SirMister
04-30-07, 02:15
I checked out one I hadn't been to previously. 10515 Mcfadden, GG has a strictly Asian flavor, specifically Viet. Very nice, younger selection and good complete service. PM me if you need more details.

I also went by 2414 Fairview 107B last week. The place was not good IMO. I saw Alex. Lame massasge and no other reason to return.10515 wasn't that good. Tooo mechanical. At least the gal I had. But great bod. Other thing I didn't like was the negotiation of price. And she ask for $$$ first. This is also one of the places where the dude up front comes into the room takes your Blood Pressure your first time there! Ha ha.

Preverted
04-30-07, 02:22
Went to the McD place in Irvine, the Viet one, not the Korean one. Oil massage with hand release from young, cute Viet girl wearing jeans, and rubbing under the shirt. Nice change of pace from the K-scene. The thing that seemed strange to me was her comment about the tip. After the session I left the going rate on a tray on the table that seemed to have been there to serve that purpose. Upon her return she comments that "you don't need to tip here". I'm pretty sure she was just saying that. But I can't help but wonder if anyone has tried not leaving the tip at a rub 'n tug? I'm sure she will ask for it right? How about just leaving one Jackson?

Xicano20
04-30-07, 03:12
Not in the OC but just a few miles north of it in Downey, M&A on Firestone wonderful table shower.

BigI went to M&A, had an older (50s, not hot) Asian woman. I was not aroused at all, but was still interested in the table shower/body scrub. Paid .5 for 30 min and found out later in the room that the table shower is only included when you pay for at least 45 min (.7). Anyways, still got a good massage, put had to give lots of direction. Did a great job walking on my back. Tipped .1, went home feeling with back feeling much better.

Pimp Hound
04-30-07, 05:38
Went to the McD place in Irvine, the Viet one, not the Korean one. Oil massage with hand release from a cute Viet girl wearing jeans, and rubbing under the shirt. Nice change of pace from the K-scene. The thing that seemed strange to me was her comment about the tip. After the session I left the going rate on a tray on the table that seemed to have been there to serve that purpose. Upon her return she comments that "you don't need to tip here". I'm pretty sure she was just saying that. But I can't help but wonder if anyone has tried not leaving the tip at a rub 'n tug? I'm sure she will ask for it right? How about just leaving one Jackson? Where Irvine is the Viet place?

Ejinco
04-30-07, 16:21
I'll be making my first visit to CA since finding this forum. I frequent the AMPs in Colorado and need to do a little comparison shopping. So, hook the visitor up! Where would you go and see if you wer in the OC for 2 days? What's the damage going to be? I'll do the same when any of you visit Colorado. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Jon Jones
04-30-07, 19:39
There's no one place. Your options depend on your budget, the lady, and the level of service.

If you read the posts since the first of the year, you should find what you're looking for.

I'll be making my first visit to CA since finding this forum. I frequent the AMPs in Colorado and need to do a little comparison shopping. So, hook the visitor up! Where would you go and see if you wer in the OC for 2 days? What's the damage going to be? I'll do the same when any of you visit Colorado. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

NeedToKnow
04-30-07, 20:32
I visited the Asian link house in Irvine a while back, was looking for Sophia but got Paula instead. This is by far the best bang for your buck IMHO. Anyway she was shy and said I was her first customer everything was rather mechanical. YMMV but generally no GFE here. Saw the ad up running for Tammy again need to check her out soon heard great things about her.

Ib Mike
04-30-07, 23:44
"10515 wasn't that good. Tooo mechanical. At least the gal I had. But great bod. Other thing I didn't like was the negotiation of price. And she ask for $$$ first. This is also one of the places where the dude up front comes into the room takes your Blood Pressure your first time there! Ha ha. "

Wow, I had only one of the above. I definitely would NOT call it GFE as the above poster mentioned. But no checking of the blood pressure. And I was offered pricing near the standard 40/60/100. Parking is also a problem. I'll give it another go this week if I don't see anything else that peaks my interest.

Member #3942
05-01-07, 13:59
Was at 660 baker yesterday. Was in the area so i cruised in. Walked in and asked for an hour. Damn girl was a skank. I asked for another girl and 2 more came over. Guess what, both skanks too. I got my bucks back and left. Went to Body Center in the front of the building. Got a good looking girl with a real massage no extras. Was sure better then some skanks trying to jack me.

Giocchino
05-01-07, 14:43
Yesterday afternoon I went over to Richter (New Age Accupuncture) and MMS said that her credit card machine was not working. Also, they had only one girl working (Spanish). She said come back later. Another guy came through the door and headed upstairs. MMS said he had been waiting for awhile. Too busy for me so I left and headed over to Magic Touch. MMS said that her credit card machine was not working. She said that there were 2 girls working: one Asian and one Latin. I did not feel like running around to find an ATM so I gave up and went to the gym and saved my money for another day.

Underdog1
05-02-07, 02:22
LOL, don't know which place you went on McD but, THE place is definitely not closed down!I knew it! I have been staying away since the day I saw LE watching outside, as I posted earlier.

davek
05-03-07, 01:32
Its a good deal. HJ is all I got. She is VERY petite. Ugly, but you cannot beat that price.

Saw Julie at Brookhurst from CL theroputic section. Quoting the above since I did a search to see if anyone else saw her. Noticed writeups in the CL section here. Her price is good but not worth it. I called up since I was in the general area and she says come by but if your not here in 10 minutes I know your not coming. Call her when I am near the corner Brookhurst and Orange and ask where is the building and she yells at me. Anyway I get in and she makes me empty my pockets to prove I don't have weapons. Puts me in a room and says she is giving a discount today only 30 (the only positive there), It her massage so you have no say in what you like as she says shut up. Or when you ask her to touch some way she says I don't care. Telling me the hole time how stupid americans are and they can't find anything, people always call lost. Tells me she hate american men (I'm white) . Anyway ordered me to flip over and immediately started mechanical HJ with comment "don't try and touch me" I wan't even thinking of it. After
I wanted to go (actually wanted to go after 3 minutes) and she says lie down now, I said I have to leave and she gave me another 10 dollars back for only being there for 1/2 an hour. So the plus I spend only 20 dollars, the negitive is she is such a non-sexy, hateful person, I was scared she was going to shoot or something. Anyway forgot to mention the entire time I was in the little room she keep saying I'll be right back and walked out of the room for about 6 minutes per time. No idea what she was doing but thats when I was scared that she had someone there that would roll you for money or that she just hated Americans enough to get her knife of gun and get rid of one.

B Malibu
05-03-07, 03:33
Saw Julie at Brookhurst from CL theroputic section. Quoting the above since I did a search to see if anyone else saw her. Noticed writeups in the CL section here. Her price is good but not worth it. I called up since I was in the general area and she says come by but if your not here in 10 minutes I know your not coming. Call her when I am near the corner Brookhurst and Orange and ask where is the building and she yells at me. Anyway I get in and she makes me empty my pockets to prove I don't have weapons. Puts me in a room and says she is giving a discount today only 30 (the only positive there), It her massage so you have no say in what you like as she says shut up. Or when you ask her to touch some way she says I don't care. Telling me the hole time how stupid americans are and they can't find anything, people always call lost. Tells me she hate american men (I'm white) . Anyway ordered me to flip over and immediately started mechanical HJ with comment "don't try and touch me" I wan't even thinking of it. After
I wanted to go (actually wanted to go after 3 minutes) and she says lie down now, I said I have to leave and she gave me another 10 dollars back for only being there for 1/2 an hour. So the plus I spend only 20 dollars, the negitive is she is such a non-sexy, hateful person, I was scared she was going to shoot or something. Anyway forgot to mention the entire time I was in the little room she keep saying I'll be right back and walked out of the room for about 6 minutes per time. No idea what she was doing but thats when I was scared that she had someone there that would roll you for money or that she just hated Americans enough to get her knife of gun and get rid of one.I can't believe someone hasn't smacked her on her ass yet? Oh wait, we're all professional mongers and have manners. Hehe...

She defines b-e-e-o-t-c-h!

DoggPound
05-03-07, 23:42
The place known as Frontier in the plaza before Brookhurst/Chapman. Is it gone? I've tried at least 3 times in the last month and each time I went during the weekday and once on a Sunday, the parking lot was completely empty and the door was locked. The "massage" sign on the door that used to be there was gone as well...anybody heard whats the deal? There is one girl Susan that I'm looking for that used to work there, anybody know who I'm talking about?

WhiteRice
05-04-07, 02:31
Have you guys ever notice LE hanging out on the other side of the lot at LFBC. The past couple of times on a sunday, they were there, and on another a occasion on a Wednesday, I saw them again. Keep in mine it was at their closing time.

Member #3063
05-04-07, 11:39
The place known as Frontier in the plaza before Brookhurst/Chapman. Is it gone? I've tried at least 3 times in the last month and each time I went during the weekday and once on a Sunday, the parking lot was completely empty and the door was locked. The "massage" sign on the door that used to be there was gone as well...anybody heard whats the deal? There is one girl Susan that I'm looking for that used to work there, anybody know who I'm talking about?

Busted part of the Big FBI bust. Iwent an the gut next door told me the FBI came and took everything. Question everyone in the complex.

Jon Jones
05-04-07, 13:09
I never use a credit card - it would provide an easy evidence trail in the event of LE issues.

MMS said that her credit card machine was not working. She said that there were 2 girls working: one Asian and one Latin. I did not feel like running around to find an ATM so I gave up and went to the gym and saved my money for another day.

Giocchino
05-04-07, 14:45
I never use a credit card - it would provide an easy evidence trail in the event of LE issues.Thanks for the advice. Also, they usually charge a fee for paying by credit. Golden charges an additional $5. I think I will change my MO.

B Malibu
05-04-07, 21:47
I never use a credit card - it would provide an easy evidence trail in the event of LE issues.Although I agree with the idea of not leaving a paper trail, LE can't prosecute you simply for "buying" a massage on a credit card. Now, having a GF or wifey-poo would be reason enough to only pay cash!

I've used my CC a few times, but only when I was too lazy to hit the ATM. I wouldn't make a habit of it, that's for sure.

Longrod
05-04-07, 22:34
Davek,

Don't let that brute Julie scare you.
FYI Julie is 4'7" and 70 lbs.

LOL

Longrod
05-04-07, 22:55
TOFTT, ugh

Called this Anaheim beauty salon that advertises in the Adult Section of the OC Register about young, professional massage. The voice on the other side was indeed young (without accent) and stated if you don't want the $50/hour rate you can have $30/half hour. Sounded like an upstart business trying to establish a clientele (they have only been in business 4 months).

Hours are 9AM - 7PM so I decided to check it out (Cash Value warned it looked a bit legit but I consider myself a trooper for the group).

When I arrived the 2 ladies were Oriental (I originally thought Chinese but learnt the ladies were Vietnamese). The other non-provider was sporting some nice cleavage so I was somewhat optimistic.

Soan (phonetic spelling) was indeed young, probably early 20's, speaks excellent English for someone only in USA 1 year (paid mucho money back in Saigon to learn the lingo). When she stated she lives in Newport Beach and also works part-time at a nearby hotel, I immediately thought ... oh-oh, she doesn't need to do HJs.

To summarize, totally legit.

When I tried to rub a leg to test the waters, she kept moving out of harm's way (while keeping the towel over my entire midsection). Never came close to a sensuous moment (the lights were kept totally on in a back room whose walls do NOT extend to the ceiling).

My non-providers last words were ... "I'm done".

And so you are!

Goodbye/ lights out/ everyone AVOID!

Big Mike 222
05-05-07, 02:28
TOFTT, ugh

Called this Anaheim beauty salon that advertises in the Adult Section of the OC Register about young, professional massage. The voice on the other side was indeed young (without accent) and stated if you don't want the $50/hour rate you can have $30/half hour. Sounded like an upstart business trying to establish a clientele (they have only been in business 4 months).

Hours are 9AM - 7PM so I decided to check it out (Cash Value warned it looked a bit legit but I consider myself a trooper for the group).

When I arrived the 2 ladies were Oriental (I originally thought Chinese but learnt the ladies were Vietnamese). The other non-provider was sporting some nice cleavage so I was somewhat optimistic.

Soan (phonetic spelling) was indeed young, probably early 20's, speaks excellent English for someone only in USA 1 year (paid mucho money back in Saigon to learn the lingo). When she stated she lives in Newport Beach and also works part-time at a nearby hotel, I immediately thought ... oh-oh, she doesn't need to do HJs.

When I tried to rub a leg to test the waters, she kept moving out of harm's way (while keeping the towel over my entire midsection). Never came close to a sensuous moment (the lights were kept totally on in a back room whose walls do NOT extend to the ceiling).

And so you are!

Goodbye/ lights out/ everyone AVOID!Thanx Long. I was in the area on Fri and was going to stop! Good thing I kept going.

Big

SirMister
05-05-07, 09:43
Thanks for the TOFTT!

I drove up to this place once saw it was in a Beauty Salon. And was thinking I forget it. Probably not going to fly. I guess I was right.

TOFTT, ugh

And so you are!

Goodbye/ lights out/ everyone AVOID!

Asain_Ucker
05-05-07, 12:21
I've had yellow fever probably the last 8 or 9 yrs. Had my share of korean,chinese,n viet pussy. Petite, big, tall, short,and a little bit of all variety. After reading about Julie, I figuered $30 was worth the experience good or bad. I called, showed up, and acted very gentalman like.She collects the cash and says take it all off and lay on the bed. She performed a half decent massage I guess. I never go to amps for massage so maybe I cant judge that.

On the flip, more baby oil and she grabs onto my cock. It immediatly reacts and is hard as a rock. Not alot of talk just yanking away on it. I try to charm her with some bullshit on how pretty she is( shes as ugly as ditr,lol). Then I ask can she lift her ugly gramma dress and show me some thigh and panties.
She goes balistic and says shut up, lol Im staring at he little tiny titties and she screams close your eyes, lol.

Anyway,no way wil i cum with this situation. I have to think quick.I close eyes and pretend I'm in a jail and shes the mean ass horny jailhouse guard making me cum forher,lol.

Sounds funny but it worked,lol. Anyway you wont see me back there ever again. This got to be the worst amp I've ever experience over the years.I got to agree with the other mongers shes a wacko.
10/4
asain_ucker

Davek,

Don't let that brute Julie scare you.
FYI Julie is 4'7" and 70 lbs.

LOL

JimmyPage
05-06-07, 22:38
I've had yellow fever probably the last 8 or 9 yrs. Had my share of korean,chinese,n viet pussy. Petite, big, tall, short,and a little bit of all variety. After reading about Julie, I figuered $30 was worth the experience good or bad. She performed a half decent massage I guess. I never go to amps for massage so maybe I cant judge that.

On the flip, more baby oil and she grabs onto my cock. It immediatly reacts and is hard as a rock. Not alot of talk just yanking away on it. I try to charm her with some bullshit on how pretty she is( shes as ugly as ditr,lol). Then I ask can she lift her ugly gramma dress and show me some thigh and panties.
She goes balistic and says shut up, lol Im staring at he little tiny titties and she screams close your eyes, lol.

Anyway,no way wil i cum with this situation. I have to think quick.I close eyes and pretend I'm in a jail and shes the mean ass horny jailhouse guard making me cum for her,lol.Hilarious report dude. LOL.

I don't know why anyone would believe any different about Julie then what we all have reported in the past. She considers herself a "legit" therapist, but has ventured into giving happy endings in order to survive. Not many guys return to see her just for her massage skills. She's very lucky if 2 out of every ten guys she sees ever comes back. She keeps the price low for just that reason.

She's now requesting "well behaved customers" in her ads. LOL. Says a lot.

Cheers!

Jimmy

B Malibu
05-07-07, 02:02
Hilarious report dude. LOL.

I don't know why anyone would believe any different about Julie then what we all have reported in the past. She considers herself a "legit" therapist, but has ventured into giving happy endings in order to survive. Not many guys return to see her just for her massage skills. She's very lucky if 2 out of every ten guys she sees ever comes back. She keeps the price low for just that reason.

She's now requesting "well behaved customers" in her ads. LOL. Says a lot.

Cheers!

JimmyI'm sure an under-cover would love busting her after spitting out one of her famous."SHUT-UP's!" LOL.

Member #3942
05-07-07, 17:43
Julie? Forget it. Better to save your money for an upgrade.

Has anyone been to the place on Euclid and Lampson? Its upstairs on the corner. I was there maybe a month ago. Had a latina. She was alittle big wearing jeans. Massage was ok but I got nothing. Anyone else have better luck? The asian I saw there was wearing a jean skirt which I should have took but I think shes the owners wife or something.

I also saw on another site about LFBC. Some girl there with the name of swan? Never heard of her. Anyone else?

Was looking for a good massage where they sit on you with lots of massage. Didnt find it. I did go back to fairview upstairs and had a pretty good massage with no extras. I did like the girl. Really long hair with a nice big ass for an asian. Too bad she wore jeans. Another lady there dresses sexy and sometimes wears sweats. I didint try her yet cause I just want to bite her and dont think I could relax enough to get a good massage from her.

Herb Surfs
05-07-07, 18:53
I'm sure an under-cover would love busting her after spitting out one of her famous."SHUT-UP's!" LOL.

Okay, my 2 cents on Julie.

Everyone here is making her out to be the HJ-Nazi....."No handy for you!!!!"

She is nothing to look at for sure, she gives an average massage, after the handy she breaks your legs and back by stretching you like Gumby.

She can actually be personable. I've had several good conversations with her and she was nice.

If you can stand her massage closet, er...room then she's not all that bad for $30.00 an hour. And no tip required.

IMHO.

Yowzaa
05-07-07, 19:36
Actually, same here.

She's always been friendly enough. I'm not into paying for GFE anyway.

She definitely qualifies as an extreme YMMV, evidently.

I'd like to know about the other ladies there though - I remember a post about someone meeting some latinas from there across the street at a bar but never followed up on it?

Everyone here is making her out to the the HJ-Nazi....."No Handy for you!!!!"

She is nothing to look at for sure, she gives an average massage, after the handy she breaks your legs and back by stretching you like Gumby.

She can actually be personable, I've had several good conversations with her, and she was nice.

If you can stand her massage closet, er...room, she's not all that bad for $30.00 an hour. And no tip required.

IMHO.

Giocchino
05-07-07, 21:48
On Sat. I went to the Clinic at 7891 Westminister. There was a nasty looking V-girl outside the door in jeans and showing off some cleavage. Looked like I needed to step inside to check it out. The Chiro guy asked me to fill out the info sheet (did not give out real info) and paid $40 for hh. A tall thin sweet girl in jeans led me down the hall but another V-girl passed by and said go into room no. 3. Got naked and the other (pretty) V-girl came in wearing white pants. Not a minute goes by before the negotiation begins. I do not think she does much massage. Bargained for nude HJ and DATY. Handed over $60 first. Off came her clothes and she was somewhat flabby in the belly but she had some nice tits and ass. I went down on her while she pinched her nips. Finished me off with a nice HJ. She said she would do everything for $1. 4. Saw another cute V-girl in the office when I left.

Also tried Ancient Chinese Foot Massage in FV. For $20, you get a warm foot soak and neck, shoulder, foot massage lying in a chair. No extras available but good massage for the price.

At LFBC, Amber gives a very good massage. Not a looker, but has good hands and will make you happy. She is gone to China right now. Seen her twice and left satisfied.

B Malibu
05-08-07, 00:21

She can actually be personable. I've had several good conversations with her and she was nice.

If you can stand her massage closet, er...room then she's not all that bad for $30.00 an hour. And no tip required.

IMHO.Herb,

Maybe she gives herself a daily quota of how many guys she'll be nice too? Personally, I think she's mental: perhaps "skitzo." I know, I know, that's not how you spell it.

Member #3063
05-08-07, 00:55
Might be closed? Not sure, I'll find out.

Julie? Forget it. Better to save your money for an upgrade.

Has anyone been to the place on Euclid and Lampson? Its upstairs on the corner. I was there maybe a month ago. Had a latina. She was alittle big wearing jeans. Massage was ok but I got nothing. Anyone else have better luck? The asian I saw there was wearing a jean skirt which I should have took but I think shes the owners wife or something.

I also saw on another site about LFBC. Some girl there with the name of swan? Never heard of her. Anyone else?

Was looking for a good massage where they sit on you with lots of massage. Didnt find it. I did go back to fairview upstairs and had a pretty good massage with no extras. I did like the girl. Really long hair with a nice big ass for an asian. Too bad she wore jeans. Another lady there dresses sexy and sometimes wears sweats. I didint try her yet cause I just want to bite her and dont think I could relax enough to get a good massage from her.

Longrod
05-09-07, 02:54
Having visited Julie many times I know some comments have validity however some personality quirks are explainable; especially to our younger posters.

Little Julie is from Saigon and is not a spring chicken. She's never confided her exact age to me but comforts me when I tell her my age. I'd peg her age at about 50 years old. That would put her age during the Vietnam War years as that of a teenager.

For those who weren't alive during the 1960's and early 70's quite a bit of atrocities occurred during the War.

On the American side, bad behavior included ...

*the Mei Ly massacre of Lt Calley fame might have been the worst, where US soldiers machine-gunned a whole village
*American soldiers frequently patronized the black market of Saigon for drugs and prostitutes (often for about $5 a pop)
- many Viet gals were impregnated by American GI's; the child wound up looking very un-Vietnamese like
** unwanted if White/Anglo & Viet mother
** very unwanted if Black/Afro & Viet mother
* many native Vietnamese sided with the USA troop presence in South Vietnam only to later be abandoned by the USA & having to deal with paybacks from the Viet Cong/North Vietnamese
- especially in the early 70's when USA did a total troop pullout,
the local Viets frantically tried to attach themselves to departing helicoptors and ships for fear of reprisals

On the NORTH Vietnamese side those guys were murderers and rapists to those among them who betrayed the 1 united Vietnam cause and sided with the USA (sorta like the French felt after WWII when learning which countrymen collaborated with the Nazi's??).

At any rate I have never been able to engage Julie while conversing ...
I have never been able to get her to open up as to what she was exposed to during the War (but I bet it was tragic ... either to herself or to family members).

Most of us Americans who have never experienced war have lived a rather sheltered life.

Julie experienced at least 10+ years of big time War and we may never know what tradegies occurred that have left psychological scars on her mindset for life.

I know her personality quirks bring ridicule to some but underneath there is probably a very tragic, sad story. Partly perpetrated by the USA older generation.

Let's show some compassion!!

Tsboy69
05-09-07, 03:46
I have to agree regarding the short history lesson regarding Viet Nam.....tough time.

IMHO, Koreans have a certain look, as do Japanese, and Chinese. Viet girls often are the most exotic looking because of the military influence during those times....So many are mixed and have a great look with characteristics of their Viet mother and their White, black, etc etc fathers.

Member #3942
05-09-07, 09:35
Might be closed? Not sure, I'll find out.

Not closed, really hot viet with super long hair. Damn shes hot, couldnt get her naked. Keeped trying to escape my ass grabbing but got monkey arms that are 9 feet long. She was good for a hot massage.

Had lunch in Lake Forest. Quiznos, good sandwich. Right around the building was Oasis Spa. So I walk in. Ask how much for an hour. 60 as normal, but she was old. I asked if any girls were my age she said she was. I told her she was 50 and Im about half her age. Told her its like my mom giving me a massage. She said there was another girl. She came out. She was about 52. I left doing a moon walk.

Almost went to Angel Spa since Tina and Cindy are kinda hot. But remembered its a nothing massage with no extras. Thought about going to Ospa in dana point since they give a really good massage but I was headed in the other direction. Remembered theres an Ospa on Alicia Pkwy. But I havnt seen april for such a long time I figured shes more legit but still a good massage. COuldnt remember anyplace where they sit on top of you during the massage and really rub you down. Oh well, went back to work and just enjoyed the cold air.

Woohoo59
05-09-07, 19:34
...she was old. I asked if any girls were my age she said she was. I told her she was 50 and Im about half her age. Told her its like my mom giving me a massage. She said there was another girl. She came out. She was about 52. I left doing a moon walk.

Dude, this is the funniest shit I've heard in awhile. I woulda payed 10 bucks to watch you moonwalk away from grandma.

Yowzaa
05-09-07, 19:54
Not as old as the chicks at Roman Spa! The day I was there, there were only two women working and they both were ancient. I have no idea how they make enough to pay the lease....

I told her she was 50 and Im about half her age. Told her its like my mom giving me a massage. She said there was another girl. She came out. She was about 52. I left doing a moon walk.

OCTraveler
05-10-07, 00:25
Used to partake quite a bit in OC but moved to San Diego and have been spoiled by the access to TJ and quite a few business trips to the AMP-rich metropolis of Houston .

Tuesday afternoon made a return trip to OC - first took a sentimental crusie down Harbor Blvd. (nothing shaking) and finally after a stop at In-N-Out hit the So Coast Plaza area and decided to see what the OC Register had to offer.

Wound up at a place called "Eden Spa" off Bristol and Baker. Paid for the hour massage and for the first time in probably my last 20 AMP visits, I took the big "nada"! First 20 minutes was a "fully covered Shiatsu" on my back, followed by 20 minutes of oiled deep tissue massage" to my back. After the filp (with the ever present towel still in place) a nice massage covering everything except that which was covered.

Only good thing was that last Sunday some 70+ year old jackass t-boned my car with his truck and my back felt like crap going into the place and felt a hell of a lot better going out. Maybe I should have asked for a receipt for the insurance company

davek
05-10-07, 00:26
QUOTE=Herb Surfs]Okay, my 2 cents on Julie.

IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Guess in that case I got out of there right after the handy and avoided the streching. Ordered me to lie on my stomach for 1/2 hour and then says turn over. Quick handy, hard for me to concentrate too. Anyway right after I say I have to go, she's ordering me lie down. Insist I have to go and she gives me another 10 back because it was only half an hour. Only thing good there was the price.

Bronco
05-10-07, 00:31
On Sat. I went to the Clinic at 7891 Westminister. There was a nasty looking V-girl outside the door in jeans and showing off some cleavage. Looked like I needed to step inside to check it out. The Chiro guy asked me to fill out the info sheet (did not give out real info) and paid $40 for hh. A tall thin sweet girl in jeans led me down the hall but another V-girl passed by and said go into room no. 3. Got naked and the other (pretty) V-girl came in wearing white pants. Not a minute goes by before the negotiation begins. I do not think she does much massage. Bargained for nude HJ and DATY. Handed over $60 first. Off came her clothes and she was somewhat flabby in the belly but she had some nice tits and ass. I went down on her while she pinched her nips. Finished me off with a nice HJ. She said she would do everything for $1. 4. Saw another cute V-girl in the office when I left.

Also tried Ancient Chinese Foot Massage in FV. For $20, you get a warm foot soak and neck, shoulder, foot massage lying in a chair. No extras available but good massage for the price.

At LFBC, Amber gives a very good massage. Not a looker, but has good hands and will make you happy. She is gone to China right now. Seen her twice and left satisfied.

More info on the foot massage place... I really need one..Seriously..
Thanks
Bronco

SirMister
05-10-07, 02:17

Thanks,

BroncoIf you go to San Gabriel Valley all over the place there are Foot Massage places for $15 to $20 for 1 hour foot massage...I heard some will give you a neck and scalp for 10 minutes and 50 minutes foot massage for this price.

Incredibly cheap prices.

B Malibu
05-10-07, 03:25

Thanks,

BroncoSpeaking of foot massages, I saw a place just south of 1st on the westside of Harbor that advertised a foot massage for $20. Hey, wouldn't that be awesome if they started using place like this as fronts? Door fees would only be $20!

Yowzaa
05-10-07, 11:02
Speaking of foot massages, I saw a place just south of 1st on the westside of Harbor that advertised a foot massage for $20. Hey, wouldn't that be awesome if they started using place like this as fronts? Door fees would only be $20!

I think he's talking about the new one on brookhurst, just east of the 405, first stoplight. I forget the cross street name.

100% legit but some of my coworkers have been there and said it's a good foot massage. 20 or 25 for an hour.

Giocchino
05-10-07, 11:44
There are two in FV and they are the same operation but I think the one on Brookhurst charges $25/hr and the cross street in Slater. The address for Twin Ruby II is 10840 Warner Ave #207, second floor, across from Mile Square Park, near Euclid. It is behind the Viet restaurant (Y Ca 8 mon). There is a yellow banner hanging from the upstairs bannister. Open from 10 to 10, 7 days a week. 714-265-7718. Ask for Nancy.

Yowzaa
05-10-07, 11:52
Before I take another one for the team - has anyone tried them out in Corona?

They advertise 4 hand massage special on Sundays and of course the table shower.

Anyone?

http://www.taomassage.us/

NeedToKnow
05-10-07, 13:10

They advertise 4 hand massage special on Sundays and of course the table shower.

Anyone?

http://www.taomassage.us/I am curious as well but I think an earlier report said that this place is strictly legit not sure how reliable that information is though.

Member #3942
05-10-07, 13:27

Anyone?

http://www.taomassage.us/

1. Dont bother with that place.
2. The place at Euclid and Lampson upstairs, the girl I got was May. Nice long hiar, sweet smile. Hot body. Didnt get extras but I did touch a lot. I really didnt ask for any or really try. I was too tired and just wanted a place to cool down and relax. Happens sometimes. She was good though.

LFBC has some new girls. They are either new or I just never seen them before. Anyway I had Swan and she was really good. Sensual massage and she got really hot making all kinds of moans and breathing like she just ran a 20k run. It was good and I would go see her anytime. There is also Shelly, shes older but looks sweet as pie. Plus her body is perfect for her mid 30's frame. Nice long hair and a great massage. Like this place more now. Too bad its not as close to me as angel spa. But then again I get nothing at angels.
May at euclid and lampson I still like too. Long hair, tight body and good massage. Shes cute, hell wish I could just get her to ride my face and pass out.

DoggPound
05-10-07, 22:30
I know this is the second time I'm asking about this but I only got one reply last time, saying it was an FBI bust. wtf? anbody hear anything?

Ok, so again, the place in question is Frontier Chiropractic. anybody know where this place disappeared to? It was in a tiny plaza before Chapman on Brookhurst. this place was hot a couple months ago. I went on vacation for a month and came back and this place was completely gone. I'm looking for Susan in particular. Chinese chick who said she attended UCI. Anybody know the whereabouts of the mamasan, Cece, or especially Susan, who also worked there??

Longrod
05-11-07, 17:11
RTFF (Read the ... fine? ... forum)

Having read this forum before going out on a HJ mission I wanted to try this Chinese place. Other posters convinced me a happy ending would surely result (a HJ with no resistance to hand roaming).

Normally posters give advise when asked at a AMP the question "Have you ever been here before?" that it is best to lie if you have to but answer in the affirmative. It eases first time jittery-ness on part of the AMP concerned that you might be LE (and thus proceed cautiously toward providing "extras").

That normally is solid advice.

This was my first visit and I knew a happy ending would result.
Having read the forum history that some providers just give a HJ without bartering (if she is worried/unsure who she is dealing with, i.e. LE) and will gladly accept whatever is tendered to her upon completion.
Other posters complained of bartering providers demanding money upfront and/or ... the monger unable to leave w/o adequately tipping.

Gee, what is a guy to do?

Quickly I decided ... let them worry that I might be LE. When popped "The Question" answer truthfully "NO, I have never been here before". They still are gonna get their door entry fee. Half hour = $40 here.

My provider started the massage and within 1 minute had her hands on the boys. I obliged and grabbed a semi-faraway leg and "oohed & ahhed" a bit.

Everything proceeded just the way I wanted it. We conversed in a friendly way throughout the session ... and money was never mentioned.

I tipped before exiting by simply laying the money on the massage table. A $20 on top that all could see ... and a $5 bill underneath but you could only see that another bill was beneath, you could not see the denomination. Everybody was cheerful and happy upon exiting.

Addendum:
Hours = 7 days, 10AM - 9:30PM
2812 W. Lincoln Anaheim
My provider called herself "Tinker Bell" (seriously)
early 30's, A-cup, nice facial look, good English
she's been around the world including stops in Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere in California before landing in Newport Beach (no boyfriend there) so I'm guessing she probably tours as a Chinese syndicate girl ... h-m-m-m

Good place, just approach it smart!

Halfmoon
05-11-07, 19:39
1. Dont bother with that place.

2. The place at Euclid and Lampson upstairs, the girl I got was May. Nice long hiar, sweet smile. Hot body. Didnt get extras but I did touch a lot. I really didnt ask for any or really try. I was too tired and just wanted a place to cool down and relax. Happens sometimes. She was good though.
LFBC has some new girls. They are either new or I just never seen them before. Anyway I had Swan and she was really good. Sensual massage and she got really hot making all kinds of moans and breathing like she just ran a 20k run. It was good and I would go see her anytime. There is also Shelly, shes older but looks sweet as pie. Plus her body is perfect for her mid 30's frame. Nice long hair and a great massage. Like this place more now. Too bad its not as close to me as angel spa. But then again I get nothing at angels.

May at euclid and lampson I still like too. Long hair, tight body and good massage. Shes cute, hell wish I could just get her to ride my face and pass out.Where is LFBC?

Madness2169
05-11-07, 19:43
My provider called herself "Tinker Bell" (seriously)
early 30's, A-cup, nice facial look, good English she's been around the world including stops in Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere in California before landing in Newport Beach (no boyfriend there) so I'm guessing she probably tours as a Chinese syndicate girl ... h-m-m-m

Good place, just approach it smart!Hehe, I saw her a few weeks ago too. I laughed internally when she mentioned her name was "Tinker Bell". She talked about living in Australia as well, for about 5 years if I remember correctly. 50/40 for the hour(lasted 40min), good massage but rushed and multi-interruptions. I found out later she used to know as "Michelle" if that mean anything.

I'm so glad I found these reports, randomly visiting MP from CL had wasted so much time/effort.

Places to avoid(I know these had already been mentioned but w/e):
Angel spa - hot girls but lamest massage ever
660Baker St in CM/Central ave. In Brea - Ok massage if that all you're in too;)

Yowzaa
05-11-07, 22:10
Places to avoid(I know these had already been mentioned but w/e):
Angel spa - hot girls but lamest massage ever
660Baker St in CM/Central ave. In Brea - Ok massage if that all you're in too;)

Did you mean "brea spa"? was wondering about there, too - way out of my way but was tempted.

It's weird about Angel spa - some other places in that building are providers. I know better to try them out just based on the reviews here. Would've assumed it was a sure thing before.

Fe Maiden
05-11-07, 23:12
Coco today. What a hot little body and such a sweet rack!! She's real good at ACG!!!!

Madness2169
05-11-07, 23:59
Did you mean "brea spa"? was wondering about there, too - way out of my way but was tempted.Yep, it's actually a fairly good MP and quite busy, well at least when I visited anyway. Lot of pretty mid 20s-early 30s girls that doesn't wear jean, but that as far as you'll get, I tried to grab for something once and she basically almost ran away:(

KenQuest
05-12-07, 20:41
Hello,

Long time luker and follower. Just thought I'd start reporting some places. I've been out for a awhile. But recently got the urg for some massages.

Tried out the place in anaheim, fairly good massage from 3 different people. Each time with nice HJ finish. I tipped 40/40 each time, as there was never any negotiation. Ladies were all probably late 30's to 40's.

Decided to try a place on Mcd.

Went in lady came in asked if I've been there. I said "first time". She asked what I was looking for. I leaned close to her (I was only wearing towel) and just pointed to my mouth. She grabbed me and smiled and went out of the room. Btw. She was probably early-mid 30's big tits and decent body.

Came back told me to lay down on my stomach and proceded to lick me and give me a boob massage. She mentioned 8 with her fingers and I figured okay. Since I haven't been there and not sure the going rate. I turned over and she proceded to give me a cbj. It was actually very good!

Now, sometimes I think I just want a young like 20's girls who gives great massage. Does that exist?

Mark Spitz
05-14-07, 17:45
Went to Golden Chiro, Mamasan knows me, shows me to room. In walks a Latina?! Anyway big bazoobs, decent face ok body, spoke good english. What worried me were other reports of this girl, and sure enough they were accurate. Rushed, and asked for money upfront. Will try Kay next time. YMMV.

Giocchino
05-15-07, 18:36
Lake Forest Body Center (LFBC)

It is advertised in the OC Register Sports Section. Nice clean rooms with certified, friendly, attentive massage therapists. Showers available upon request.

Member #3942
05-16-07, 11:39
Yvone
22672 Lambert St. Suite 611
949-587-0478

I have been to this one girl place a few times. Shes in her 30's, short red hair and hot body. Nice ass, good legs some decent breasts. She only does real massage but its so good. Nice soft hands and she doesnt miss even an inch of your body. No stupid scalp massage and shes never wasted time on my feet either. I just wanted to let anyone know that a real massage is out there. She charges 60 for an hour and only works from after 12 to 8 monday to saturday. Shes a sexy viet that I would go see again just cause she makes you melt. Make sure to ask for the hard massage. Dont expect any extras, she will say no loudly and if you keep on trying you could be out the door. She doesnt even expect a tip after the hour. Theres no shower so wash your ass before going over. Anyone else been there besides me? I think she only works on 3 guys a day? I have seen lots of guys going there though. So that just tells you her massage is good since you could just go to LFBC and get a hj. Yvone is one of my favs just cause I can lay there and get one killer massage. The plus is she never wears jeans for some reason. She doesnt smack you for small touching but she always wears some really thin stuff with a g-string. I know for sure she doesnt do extras, I think thats why shes been there for a few years with no trouble.

Member #2157
05-16-07, 15:11
Well, if this was the place that didn't want a tip, it didn't work for me !

Cute Viet (Mary) wanted .6 for a hj, big head took over, no way .6 for that.

Dig in guys, don't overpay, they'll get the message sooner or later

Giocchino
05-16-07, 16:16
I stopped by Garry #115 today after calling and talking to Julie. She said she was a Latina and to come on over. Greeted by MMS and asked for Julie. Very pretty Mexican girl, blonde w/ large breasts. She speaks good English! Great gal!

Kudlow
05-16-07, 16:43
Went to the new OK this past weekend. The door was closed, lights were off but the door was unlocked. I went in and it looked like someone was there. A filing cabinet was open. So I walked in the back and kept yelling 'hello' but no one answered. It looked like the place was undergoing some serious repairs. Anyone know what's up with this place?

NeedToKnow
05-16-07, 17:40
Anyone notice they now have a website? http://www.al.timelessly.net/

New girl in picture Angie looks hot anyone tried her yet? Anyone seen Tammy lately?

SirMister
05-17-07, 06:07
Okay I TOFTT.

There is a new place on Whittier Blvd.

I know this isn't OC, but it borderlines near Brea.

Anyhow. I forget the address but if you see an ad for a new place in #103 (suite, unit, etc.) it's in a medical building.

Waste of time. The massage was decent though. But older lady mid 40's. Chinese.

At first I thought she was the mamasan. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Argh.

Anyhow I am glad she didn't ask if I wanted more cuz no way.

Survey Says
05-17-07, 20:54
Anyone notice they now have a website? http://www.al.timelessly.net/

New girl in picture Angie looks hot anyone tried her yet? Anyone seen Tammy lately?

From those pics, I think I'm in love with Tammy's tits and nipples!

-SS

Survey Says
05-17-07, 20:54
I stopped by Garry #115 today after calling and talking to Julie. She said she was a Latina and to come on over. Greeted by MMS and asked for Julie. Very pretty Mexican girl, blonde w/ large breasts. She speaks good English! Great gal!

So, what happened?

Survey Says
05-17-07, 20:59
Visited the Santa Ana location last week. Greeted by Tina, who I've previously seen, and paid for hhr. In comes Kim, a 1/2 J and 1/2 K-girl mid to late 30's with some small boobs. Did the full thing and tipped .8 The service was over the top as far as acting goes. Too much squirming and fake moaning happening. I only wish I was that good. I wouldn't recommend her or plan on seeing her again, but to each his own.

-SS

Greenagain
05-18-07, 00:16
The place is called Irvine-Culver Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic. Have an interesting story about this place.

A couple of months later I returned. I waited past 10: 30am. Nobody home. Was just about to leave when the same woman showed up with 2 assistants. She remembered me and assigned one of her assistants to me. This one was as cute as she could be.- in her 20's. Unbeknownst to me at the time, she thought I had paid for just 30min when in fact it was 1hr. So not too long after the start, she asked me what I wanted. Just so happened that the sr woman slipped a condom under the door. Soon after the fun began. Top came off and we proceeded to 69. She worked the "boys" so well that I couldn't help myself.- exploded right there. Needless to say she was disappointed (as was I). The remainder of the time was just the standard massage.

Now fast forward to late last year. I showed up and noticed new people. Mamasan and 2 or 3 others. Hmmm, this didn't look so good. Paid for 1hr. Masseuse gave me a fine massage.- including the feet and balancing act (I. E. , towel over a metal rod near the ceiling). Finished me off with a HJ. Gave her. 4 and thanked her.

Went there a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning, but they no longer are open on Sundays. Will probably give it another try at some point simply because it's close to home, but obviously there was a change between visits 2 & 3. And there's no telling what kind of chilling effect this latest MP bust will have on surrounding areas.I fell into this place yesterday. An older, Asian lady greeted me. I paid $ 40 for a half hour, and she put me into a room. A couple of minutes later she came back in, and gave me a lame massage, on my back only. She was the only person in there ( other than me ) because when the phone rang she left to go answer it. Time was up, and she asked me if I wanted more. I said OK, and she took another $ 30.

I figured if the massage was so lame, at least I could get a handy, so I flipped over, and she did. I tossed her another $ 20, and felt embarrased about the whole thing. I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

Greenagain
05-18-07, 09:50
There is also a Body center day spa at lake forest and the freeway. Its kinda next to black anus. Its right next to the freeway. Has anyone heard about this place? I think its been there a long time.That's a "straight up" spa. Don't bother.

Qeast
05-18-07, 23:48
Old news to some, perhaps.

I went to the new OK looking for Doc Halladay; there was a "for rent" sign posted.

Survey Says
05-19-07, 12:02

Paid a visit to the above location yesterday around 11am. No one must've heard me enter and the door separating the reception area to the rest of the suite was propped open. I heard speaking so I peeked my head through. Someone said "Hello" and began walking towards me so I took a couple of steps back to not freak them out. Mamasan greeted me and asked, "You be here before, right?" I answered her yes and smiled. She remembered me and politely smiled back. I handed her $ for a hhr and asked who was in. She said only Jenny and that more were on the way. She left the room, I got naked and laid face down on the table. Mamasan comes back with my .6 change and places it on the leather chair/sofa. She then comes over me and gently caresses by backside and butt briefly. I quickly turn my head around and was about to say something, when all of the sudden she starts bursting aloud in laughter, turns and walks away. I thought that shit was hilarious and began laughing too. Seconds later, in walks Jenny. She begins a lame ass rubdown on my backside and 5 mins into it I start the rubbing. She asked what I wanted and I answered everything. She asked how much I would tip her and I answered that I would tip her good. Away we went. She began with an uninspired cbj and then I pounded her to completion in mish. Her nipples are nice and long for her small tits and her pussy felt great. Not the greatest in the looks department, but not ugly either. Age was probably in the early 30's. Tipped .8 and was offered a bottle of water to which I declined. Wish I would have met Julie though. Almost considered leaving to visit Golden Chiro around the corner. Still a good session.

-SS

Yowzaa
05-20-07, 16:26
I'm on my phone so copy/pasting is a *****, but on WSG (i think LA forum) there's info there - santa ana got hit.

Oc Amper
05-20-07, 20:12
I'm on my phone so copy/pasting is a *****, but on WSG (i think LA forum) there's info there - santa ana got hit.

Looks like there was info about El Monte and older posts about the various Chinese operations that used Saran Wrap or the like.

I went by Younglife AKA the new OK. Yep, there is a for rent sign, just like the ones that you'd buy in the 70's at the hardware store. Oddly, the front lobby area looks mostly intact, ie the desk, computer, printer, tv etc still there. From the back, looks like they are tearing down the work that they did..

Samurai II
05-21-07, 12:35
Just a short report on my visit to the Accu place behind Farmerboy's last Friday.

I had to wait a while on a couch that is placed in the narrow hallway. Saw a couple of fellow "patients" as I sat there and waited my turn. For those of you fellow "patients" that saw an asian guy sitting there Friday evening around 6:00pm, yes that was me the Samurai!

Anyway, I saw all three girls that were working at that time and none of them were my type. I thought about just walking out as I waited, but what the hell, I am already there so I stayed to at least enjoy the massage.

The massage was mediocre, got a hj and was out of there. The girls seemed pretty nice and accomodating but the place was pretty run down.

I probably won't return, but if I'm in need of a quick hj while in that area I just might pop back in.

Stay safe gentlemen.
Samurai

Giocchino
05-21-07, 15:44
Got to Golden on Reynolds around 11:30 in the morning and asked for Bebe based on other reviews. MMS said she had new young girl but I wanted to try Bebe. While waiting MMS gave me a short but good accupressure back massage. Nice lady (Gina). Well, this hot-looking Chinese-Korean mix girl came in and greeted me. She was wearing a sexy red dress and she has a great shape for a girl in her early 30's. Well the red dress came off and her red thong stayed on while she slurped and rubbed her nipples on my backside. She got me hot as hell as she tongued my sack. Got her thong off and dined on her shaved pussy. This girl is so hot and fine. Did mish and K-9. She blows away my regular girl.

Irvinesbest
05-21-07, 20:20
This appeared in today's (5/21) online edition of the OC Register:

"Santa Ana received more than 20 applications to open massage parlors last month – and the city isn't taking any chances.

After a state and federal sweep of nearby massage and acupuncture parlors suspected of cloaking a prostitution ring, Santa Ana will consider putting a temporary ban on new massage businesses.

Assistant City Manager Catherine Standiford said the city received seven applications for massage-related businesses last year and more than 20 in April alone. That prompted city staff members to ask for a 45-day ban on the parlors – which will be considered by the City Council today – to look at drafting new rules for these businesses, she said.

The spate of applications in Santa Ana follow a crackdown in March on massage and acupuncture parlors in Anaheim, Tustin and Orange after a three-year investigation by the Orange and Anaheim police departments, the District Attorney's Office and agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Santa Ana's City Council meets at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers, 22 Civic Center Plaza."

It'll be interesting to see what kind of fallout this has.

BobJohnson36
05-22-07, 01:28
Started out at the place right off of main on skypark south, unit "D". What a joke. Saw in the paper that they had "new Latinas". The girl that came in was a wildebeast. I was actually pissed off a bit. I told her that I heard my phone buzzing and that I had to go, so she said she would send in someone different. So in comes a white girl, she gave a decent massage, but thats it. Wouldn't even allow me to flip over. Looks like I TOFTT, definitely would not repeat.

Fast forward 15 minutes as I head over to #115 Garry. Went in and was greeted by mamasan, gave her the. 4 and said I would like a latina girl. Mamasan returns and starts to give me a massage, I was like HUH? She says, I'm latina! I was like WTF? And then she started laughing and said the other girl would be ready in just a few minutes, at that point I started laughing as well. Mamasan actually gave a decent massage.

Mamasan left and a few minutes later in walks Julie. Cute latina with big bazooms. Some mish and then some doggy. It was fun for sure. I will repeat when I'm in the area again.

B Malibu
05-22-07, 04:00
Started out at the place right off of main on skypark south, unit "D". What a joke. Saw in the paper that they had "new Latinas". The girl that came in was a wildebeast. I was actually pissed off a bit. I told her that I heard my phone buzzing and that I had to go, so she said she would send in someone different. So in comes a white girl, she gave a decent massage, but thats it. Wouldn't even allow me to flip over. Looks like I TOFTT, definitely would not repeat.

Fast forward 15 minutes as I head over to #115 Garry. Went in and was greeted by mamasan, gave her the. 4 and said I would like a latina girl. Mamasan returns and starts to give me a massage, I was like HUH? She says, I'm latina! I was like WTF? And then she started laughing and said the other girl would be ready in just a few minutes, at that point I started laughing as well. Mamasan actually gave a decent massage.

Mamasan left and a few minutes later in walks Julie. Cute latina with big bazooms. Some mish and then some doggy. It was fun for sure. I will repeat when I'm in the area again.I thought 115 only had Koreans? Thanks for the update Bob; I'm excited to get over there and try some carne asada. You see any other talent there?

Giocchino
05-22-07, 16:53
Tried Linda at LFBC. She is a pretty 30ish Chinese girl. Asks how you want it. I opted for the hard massage. Good accupressure technique with a pleasant personality and a velvet touch finish. Works Tues. And Wed. Firm foot and scalp massage to finish.

Oc Amper
05-23-07, 00:31
I dropped by the Halladay location this afternoon. The door at the back of the unit was open. I looked in, and the place is totally destroyed. All I could see was a huge pile of drywall.
I went around the front, and spoke with a man that I've seen at OK/Young Life before. I asked him why the move so soon, and he said there was a problem with the lease, they don't allow this kind of business here. I almost burst out laughing, thinking, they don't allow brothels? Anyways, he gave the new address and all is good.

Qeast
05-23-07, 04:17
Is this the same Bebe that used to work at Vic's when it was on Ponderosa?

Marvelous88
05-23-07, 16:32
OC Amper gets an A+ for excellent recon and interview technique!

I tried to find that place Saturday afternoon after a fun packed day in traffic school. Oh yeah!

Couldn't find it so I headed South. It has been hit or miss at Trabucco since Shadow left so opted to roll the dice at LFBC. I got Swan and had a suprisingly fun time and pretty close to a FBSM experience. She's not the best looking in the house but has a nice body and a gentle personality.

Marvelous

Buttmunch
05-23-07, 18:54
Hey guys, longtime lurker here-first post. I agree with most of you guys who think Julie is a nutcase. She's very tempermental but she is a cheap source of relief if you can't afford the alternatives.

One thing she has to work on is her room's cleanliness though. I agree with the guy who thinks her sheets haven't been laundered in years. A few months back I got the itchies and scratchies on the down low after visiting Julie but didn't think much of it. But it has happened again, more scratchies again almost immediately after visiting her.

It may not even be her fault. Whoever you are go see a doctor and get yourself cleaned up before visiting her again or you could just put her out of business you disgusting slob.

With the cop's stings and city council's voiding most massage licenses our options in OC are dwindling and we need to keep as many providers-even the pyscho ones -available for us.

BM

Fe Maiden
05-23-07, 19:28
I dropped by the Halladay location this afternoon. The door at the back of the unit was open. I looked in, and the place is totally destroyed. All I could see was a huge pile of drywall.
I went around the front, and spoke with a man that I've seen at OK/Young Life before. I asked him why the move so soon, and he said there was a problem with the lease, they don't allow this kind of business here. I almost burst out laughing, thinking, they don't allow brothels? Anyways, he gave the new address and all is good.I don't suppose you could PM me that new address? Thanks!

Yowzaa
05-24-07, 05:21
Can you quote who has said this? I just don't recall this ever being posted or being an issue. And I've personally seen her change sheets.

Helluva first post, BM. Screws up my plans today, too. Its been a few months for me buut I was going to ante up my 35 bones for an hour today.

[QUOTE=Buttmunch]Hey guys, longtime lurker here-first post.

One thing she has to work on is her room's cleanliness though. I agree with the guy who thinks her sheets haven't been laundered in years.

Vanilla Shake
05-24-07, 10:06
Dropped by LFBC in hopes of meeting Swan, but she no luck. Opted for Hannah. Very small, petite Asian girl. Difficult to understand her english, partially because she speaks so softly.

Hard massage with her feet, but none of that usual foreplay leading up to the happy ending. On the flip, she finally oiled me up and starting tugging away. No bra underneath so I lifted her top to reveal beautiful A cup breasts with a nice curves and long nipples pointing upward. Untied her scrubs and got her naked down to her thighs, but that didn't last long and she pulled them back up. All this time I was staring at her as she continued to provide the most mechanical HJ ever, all the while glancing up at the clock over the door.

She didn't seem into this at all. Maybe it's her personal life, or maybe she just wanted to finally go home after a long day and I was holding her up. I knew this wasn't going to work so I apologized and explained I had to cut the session short. I assured her her massage technique was good, but had to leave to make it home for the American Idol finale which had already started.

As I was leaving there were a number of other girls gathered in the hallway, all asian, in regular clothes. It was around 8:15 PM and I think they were closing. Mamasan behind the counter was counting the cash.

Next time I'll make an appt. Alice has still been the best for me. She knows how to get you going. Julie is also good. Both provide excellent massage, providing even more bang for your buck.

Survey Says
05-24-07, 11:26
I don't suppose you could PM me that new address? Thanks!

I'll PM the new location's address and phone number to trusted members only. Still in Santa Ana so I'm curious to see if their request to operate will be rejected or not. Also, still very near the 55 frwy and the offramp is in between McFadden and Dyer...Figure the rest out Sherlock!

-SS

Pimp Hound
05-24-07, 16:35
Dropped by LFBC in hopes of meeting Swan, but she no luck. Opted for Hannah. Very small, petite Asian girl. Difficult to understand her english, partially because she speaks so softly.

Hard massage with her feet, but none of that usual foreplay leading up to the happy ending. On the flip, she finally oiled me up and starting tugging away. No bra underneath so I lifted her top to reveal beautiful A cup breasts with a nice curves and long nipples pointing upward. Untied her scrubs and got her naked down to her thighs, but that didn't last long and she pulled them back up. All this time I was staring at her as she continued to provide the most mechanical HJ ever, all the while glancing up at the clock over the door.

She didn't seem into this at all. Maybe it's her personal life, or maybe she just wanted to finally go home after a long day and I was holding her up. I knew this wasn't going to work so I apologized and explained I had to cut the session short. I assured her her massage technique was good, but had to leave to make it home for the American Idol finale which had already started.

As I was leaving there were a number of other girls gathered in the hallway, all asian, in regular clothes. It was around 8:15 PM and I think they were closing. Mamasan behind the counter was counting the cash.

Next time I'll make an appt. Alice has still been the best for me. She knows how to get you going. Julie is also good. Both provide excellent massage, providing even more bang for your buck.Are they young spinners?

Samurai II
05-24-07, 17:56
Wow, that Bebe is such a fine looking latina! Hope she doesn't disapear.

Samurai

Is this the same Bebe that used to work at Vic's when it was on Ponderosa?

JesterCasanova
05-24-07, 21:54
Ask for Bobby at new OK. One of the hottest I've been with from an AMP. Tall, skinny, pretty faced and tan K-girl. Loves DATY, decent BBJ, good FS. No DFK or LFK of course, but she's alot of fun for a $ tip.

Vanilla Shake
05-24-07, 23:02
Are they young spinners?

Very few, if any, of the girls at LFBC are FS.

Herb Surfs
05-25-07, 10:24
I've wondered about that black and gold tapestry that covers that rickety old massage table. It has to be saturated with oil and man goo. I've never seen her change it.

And she uses a rice cooker for her clean-up towels, wonder if they go right back into the cooker after the clean-up??

I guess by saving on laundry costs she can pass the savings on to her customers.

And with the money the customers save, we can all buy crap shampoo!

I think I've made my last visit to the handjob Nazi!!

Can you quote who has said this? I just don't recall this ever being posted or being an issue. And I've personally seen her change sheets.

Helluva first post, BM. Screws up my plans today, too. Its been a few months for me buut I was going to ante up my 35 bones for an hour today.

[QUOTE=Buttmunch]Hey guys, longtime lurker here-first post.

One thing she has to work on is her room's cleanliness though. I agree with the guy who thinks her sheets haven't been laundered in years.

Clopez4
05-25-07, 12:05
Wow, that Bebe is such a fine looking latina! Hope she doesn't disapear. SamuraiI was there yesterday, she doesn't work there anymore :-(

But I would recommend Mimi, she's a 9 in my book!

She's only there Weds & Thrusdays.

Ho Down Man
05-26-07, 08:01
Hello all,

Well I took my first plunge into the AMP scene. I found the new OK and had a great time. Met mamasan and then got hooked up with Lisa. She is a mid 30's, decent looking K Girl. I would rate her about a 6 in looks. Body was nice about a 7. For me, I was a bit nervous so the service was not the best in the world but for my first time it was exactly what I wanted. Started with a lame massage, touched the boys and asked the question. After all was agreed, she got on top for a nice CBJ then cowgirl which I finished in. Cleaned me up, a little more massage and off I went.

All in all, great experience for my first time and I will return.

Ho Man

DinnerOut35
05-26-07, 14:54
Decided to check out the OC MP scene yesterday. After a bad experience years ago I decided to only do the Inglewood scene but according to this board things have changed.

Wanted to taste a little Viet so I went by 7891 Westminster. The place had closed signs in the front and back of the building. The place is next door to some type of school and there were alot of cute Viets in white outfits eating lunch out back. Too bad I thought.

Headed to the spot behind Farmer Boys. I asked for Tinkerbell but they said they never heard of her. Paid the $40 and got a 35-40 year old Chinese women. After 20 minutes of an uninspired massage I decided to flip myself. She offerred the HJ and I accepted with the addition of she had to lift her top up. Very boring session overall. Dont think I will return.

Halfmoon
05-26-07, 15:11
Can someone PM me with address of Garry?

Bobby Mcshea
05-26-07, 16:46
Just moved to NYC and heard of these two, but more from past experience.

Are they still around?

Longrod
05-26-07, 18:00
Welcome to the world of AMPs. Can't imagine anybody wanting to return to the streetwalking hooker scene after a quality AMP experience.

A massage table (or even a mattress) sure beats being crouched down in a car seat. No worry of being spotted stopping for a SW and getting your car confiscated. Or the need to consumate the deed before LE detects you parked where you shouldn't be. And if you are older and utilize Vitamin V (Viagra or its equivalent) the ability to time the deed when the love pill is at its peak.

The massage parlor lady is typically of a much higher quality. Hell, they drive better cars than mine.

Much more attractive ladies, speak well (even when they can't speak much English, a breast nipple massage of the back followed by a skillful application of a condom that is strategically located in their mouth, followed by a simple "you like?" & "thank you" ... I never realized until later that they were not fluent in English), much more attractive ladies (didn't I already say that?), everybody in a safe and comfy environment ... sure beats the hell out of whatever is out there on the streets.

And, IMHO, worth the few extra dollars.

Some mongers worry "what if LE were to bust into the AMP?". The chances of that happening are about 99% less likely than a beat cop breaking up a streetwalker date. Hell, if in the massage parlor, what can LE do since your in a legal business setting getting a legit massage (whatever the parlor's reputation you just plead ignorance of it).

In fact, even if LE were to break into the establishment while you have your dick in her, is that a bad thing? Just state you didn't pay her. Where's the crime if there is not both 1] an act & 2] a PRICE? Consensual sex without the passing of money is very legal. The whole world does it.

If you read this forum (you may have to be willing to travel beyond OC to engage is full service!) you should find many fulfilling experiences with drop dead beautiful asian (some latina) ladies who's experiences you will treasure in your mind forever.

Enjoy (and share) !

Jon Jones
05-27-07, 17:09
Halfmoon

New guys shouldn't expect to receive PM. But simply search the site and you have your answer in less than a minute.

Can someone PM me with address of Garry?

Ho Down Man
05-27-07, 20:28
Thank you for the welcome to this wonderful world. I can say that I had an enjoyable experience and look forward to many more and yes I will share as I partake.

For a couple of you who have PM'd me for the new OK address or directions I am sorry that I have not gotten back to you. Unfortunately you both only have 2 posts and until there is a level of trust, I do not want to share this information. Would hate for LE to crackdown this place after I found it.

Ho Man

Fe Maiden
05-28-07, 13:41
Who will be the one to TOFFT?

(949)646-1788
2675 Irvine AVE, #114, Costa Mesa (BACK BAY CENTER)
Welcome to experience antiquated atmosphere and modern massage introjecting together. Call now, get more surprise and satisfy. The pretty, passion and friendly young girls are waiting for you!!!
We are located nearby freeway. Freeway 55 S.cross 73 S.

Faconnable
05-28-07, 14:15
Who will be the one to TOFFT?
(949)646-1788
2675 Irvine AVE, #114, Costa Mesa (BACK BAY CENTER)
Welcome to experience antiquated atmosphere and modern massage introjecting together. Call now, get more surprise and satisfy. The pretty, passion and friendly young girls are waiting for you!!!
We are located nearby freeway. Freeway 55 S.cross 73 S.

The place that was in that center a couple years ago was kind of a waste. Weasled a couple of HJs, but nothing exciting. They didn't last long.

Ocampluvr
05-28-07, 15:03
Thanks to all here who have given great reports. I thought it was time to do the same.

I stopped by 103 yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing a beautiful K-girl, Mimi. She was everything one might hope for. Highly recommended.

Yowzaa
05-28-07, 16:04
The ad on craigslist a couple of times per day - 166 N. Raymond, in Fullerton.

Massage was blah, at best. Table shower room has no door, just a curtain.

100% legit.

G F E Lube
05-28-07, 18:58
Can someone PM me with address of Garry?Was able to determine the address for Garry real easily by searching though this forum. Perhaps too easily, which made me real nervous drving through the parking lot. I ended up chickening out, and settled for lunch at the Del Taco back by the freeway, which was a long way to drive just for that. May try again next weekend.

I've decided that the SW scene will never work for me, expecially since my car stands out too much. Plus the only SW I have ever seen on Harbor in recent years was busy chatting up a cop, so I don't think I have the eye for it. And I never seem to get the mileage others find at clubs.

And Rosy and her friends are getting real old.

Peorth
05-29-07, 11:05
Headed to the spot behind Farmer Boys. I asked for Tinkerbell but they said they never heard of her. Paid the $40 and got a 35-40 year old Chinese women. After 20 minutes of an uninspired massage I decided to flip myself. She offerred the HJ and I accepted with the addition of she had to lift her top up. Very boring session overall. Dont think I will return.If this is the same place that I'm thinking of. It kinda smells and I didn't see any laundry machines. Last time I went there the towel was kinda. Moist. I didn't ask for HJ but she gave me one on the flip. I don't think I'd go back there either.

Does anyone know of a good Viet place with pretty young Viet ladies? The few that I've been to were legit and couldn't get any extras.

Samurai II
05-29-07, 12:18
Decided to check out the OC MP scene yesterday. After a bad experience years ago I decided to only do the Inglewood scene but according to this board things have changed.

Wanted to taste a little Viet so I went by 7891 Westminster. The place had closed signs in the front and back of the building. The place is next door to some type of school and there were alot of cute Viets in white outfits eating lunch out back. Too bad I thought.

Headed to the spot behind Farmer Boys. I asked for Tinkerbell but they said they never heard of her. Paid the $40 and got a 35-40 year old Chinese women. After 20 minutes of an uninspired massage I decided to flip myself. She offerred the HJ and I accepted with the addition of she had to lift her top up. Very boring session overall. Dont think I will return.
Ummm.... wasn't Tinkerbell from another amp..??

Clopez4
05-29-07, 14:01
Thanks to all here who have given great reports. I thought it was time to do the same.

I stopped by 103 yesterday and had the pleasure of seeing a beautiful K-girl, Mimi. She was everything one might hope for. Highly recommended.Mimi is my Thursday afternoons stop :-D

Oc Amper
05-29-07, 14:34
Was able to determine the address for Garry real easily by searching though this forum. Perhaps too easily, which made me real nervous driving through the parking lot. I ended up chickening out, and settled for lunch at the Del Taco back by the freeway, which was a long way to drive just for that. May try again next weekend.

I wouldn't be so nervous about the simplicity of searching and finding an address in this forum. Remember, these places need approval from the police department before getting a business license.
There are a couple of points I would be nervous about.
1. Recently, Santa Ana city council has noticed a sharp increase in the number of massage parlor permits requested. Something like 20 in the recent months.
2. There are many "busts" being reported nationwide. Check this link:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=%22massage+parlor%22

I'm not really sure what is driving such a Nationwide quest to sweep through the massage parlors. I'm pretty sure it must be something more than simply an election year.

The chances of being caught up in a bust is fairly low, although now it maybe a bit higher. What happens to you during a bust, well that has been discussed in one of the other cities in recent weeks.

Longrod
05-29-07, 15:29
SamuraiII asks, in response to a post, about the AMP location of a Chinese provider who named herself TinkerBell.

Having been serviced by this Chinese lass, indeed she did work at the Accu place behind Farmer Boys in Anaheim at Lincoln/Dale. She also mentioned having spent time in Australia (5 years) and other parts of California (and not living in the Chinese community-like Rowland Hts or Monterrey Park, instead in Newport Beach!).

I suspect she is an obedient employee of the Chinese Mafia and rotates whereever they send her. And the other staffers at that place have obviously also been rotated since nobody there remembers her. That is similarly how it works at AAMP (i.e. Apartment Asian Massage Parlors). They rotate the girls, typically two of them, around weekly to other locations within the family of parlors, thus assuring the client a "new set of girls to pick from" every time they visit.

Where "Tink" is now is anybody's guess. Rest assured that she is similarly employed at a location you may never visit plying her same skills.

Welcome to the inner mannerisms of the Chinese massage industry.

Good Life
05-29-07, 18:14
Was able to determine the address for Garry real easily by searching though this forum. Perhaps too easily, which made me real nervous driving through the parking lot. I ended up chickening out, I don't really post, but i had to post this:

I shouldn't have read this message before I went to Garry: Got a little nervous.
Had a good time, but underperformed; damn, nervous.

I got an asian girl that like to over do the moaning. Good GFE. I checked out the place, nothing going on by LE.

Even if they are busting some AMP, I don't think its likely I be there. If so, I'm sticking to "I'm sorry, I was not aware that I was in her", denial has worked for me when I get a fix-it ticket for a bad tail lamp. LOL.

Epithumia
05-29-07, 20:42
I was at the Location behind Farmer Boys yesterday and met Tinkerbell. She mentioned that she used to work in Australia so I assume its the same one. Very attractive girl and got a decent massage with a good HJ. She told me she worked there Mon-Fri.

Guide
05-29-07, 21:31
The ad on craigslist a couple of times per day - 166 N. Raymond, in Fullerton.

Massage was blah, at best. Table shower room has no door, just a curtain.

100% legit.Dang! I was really looking forward to checking this place out tomorrow for the table shower reason alone. I've been looking for a place that offers that. But if it's as you say, then forget it.

Madness2169
05-30-07, 01:59
Where "Tink" is now is anybody's guess. Rest assured that she is similarly employed at a location you may never visit plying her same skills.She is still there; I actually passed her on the way out after a visit, last weekend. Anyway, there is a strong odor at this place, which really bugged me the whole session. I should have not repeated but it was last resort.

SirMister
05-30-07, 04:11
Peorth there is one on Westminster Blvd new one by a Beauty College (right next door). They started advertising OCR.

$30 for 1/2 hour special.

They do charge higher prices though for HJ, BJ, FS.

If this is the same place that I'm thinking of. It kinda smells and I didn't see any laundry machines. Last time I went there the towel was kinda. Moist. I didn't ask for HJ but she gave me one on the flip. I don't think I'd go back there either.

Does anyone know of a good Viet place with pretty young Viet ladies? The few that I've been to were legit and couldn't get any extras.

Thomas Sas
05-30-07, 12:34
I stumbled upon Julie. I was actually looking for a legit massage. Once I was lead to her closet I figured something was out of wack. To me at least she was very pleasant. The hint of her craziness was only showed when she answered the phone. Just about everyone one she called a crazy man and hung up on most. The massage was weak. The hj was well a hj. At least she wants no tip.

I've been lurking here a while taking it all in here. Really don't have much to add. You guys are really on top of it.

Marvelous88
05-30-07, 17:04
With an address on N. Bush St. in Santa Ana I just have to wonder if anyone has tried "Oriental Massage" there?

I was doing a little Google research and came across it. They also have listed at that address an Asian Escort service and the ever present Bail Bond office.

I look forward to some interesting reports!

Marvelous

Om Na Shiva
05-30-07, 19:06
Can anybody help reconnect me to CoCo and friends from Irvine. If I could get a phone, address, pm'd or (maybe better) just very general directions to get me in the basic area would be great. OK?

Thanks

Chance 62
05-30-07, 23:29
I was at the Location behind Farmer Boys yesterday and met Tinkerbell. She mentioned that she used to work in Australia so I assume its the same one. Very attractive girl and got a decent massage with a good HJ. She told me she worked there Mon-Fri.If you keep going east to the 2000 block of Lincoln, in the back is Elite Massage. Ask for Cece or Sunnie. They will show you a great time.

DinnerOut35
05-31-07, 14:36
After mongering in Costa Rica, China, France, Switzerland, the streets of LA(a facial for $5 downtown) and Inglewood MPs I finally decided to try Orange County. I RTFF for a while and decided to try McDurmott.

I was a bit surprised at the locale. You would have never known it was there. There are nothing but businesses and office buildings all around. The address has been posted many times on the board so LE certainly knows where it is.

As it has been mentioned before there are two on McDurmott. I unfortunately chose the first one. I have posted a pic of the one NOT to go to and a shot of the inside of the room. I remember a previous monger post about getting a lame legit massage at the WRONG McDurmott. This is what happened to me. Went in, cute Viet late 20's was working the desk. She asked me to sign my name( I wrote Robin Hood LOL) and I was led to the back. Nicest massage room I have ever seen. Professional massage table, sweet smelling cinnamon smell in the room, nice music. They even had a crock pot in the room that had hot towels in it. Then the good, the bad and the ugly. In walked a minimum of 35-40 year old Viet. Good Lord I thought...what happened to the girl at the desk? Nevertheless I made sure I chatted with her a bit to let her know I wasnt LE..told her what kind of work I did, told her I visited other MP's but they were closed now etc. But it became obvious I was only getting a legit from her.

Thats the BAD.

The good is this women gave me the best massage I have ever had..worked every single joint and muscle..with skill I might add. Then afterwards, she took a hot towel and wiped down every muscle..she was very skilled at keeping my privates covered even during the flip. I tell you I didnt get to nut but this women was very skilled and I told her so. I left and got in my car and said I am going to go to the RIGHT McDurmott now.

So I drove around for a few minutes just because and went back. I then went to the RIGHT McDurmott. The spot is right next to a small business that had their door wide open. They had the office workers in line of sight of the door of the MP(i mean only like 10 feet between the other business and the AMP). Nevertheless I went inside. Older lady at the counter asked me to sign my name (Robin Hood again LOL). I gave her a $40 and went in the room. One sure sign of a "good" MP is only a bottle of lotion or oil in the whole room. This room was like that. Nevertheless in walks someone that has been mentioned before...Coco. After as much mongering as I have done I could tell right off of the bat she was a hardened AMP pro. She walked in and didnt even pretend to act like she was about to give a massage. She sat down beside me and just stared at me and giggled a little and would slightly touch my leg..obviously indicating what is available. If any of you guys have seen the movie Be Cool she looks like the Asian chick that Vince Vaughn had as a dancer. Not ugly not a knockout either. But I must admit she has some of the best natural breasts I have ever seen on an Asian women. She said she was 26, Korean and originally from Seoul. I speak a little Korean and she got a big kick out of that. On to the goodies.

She finally just asked me what I wanted and I told her a HJ. Now guys I never, ever do anything with a provider without a condom. Not even a HJ. Why you ask. YOU GUYS LOL. Do you know how many c**cks she handles in a day? No matter what her hands are all over yours and no offense to anyone of course but if she doesnt wash her hands well(herpes it doesn't matter) she can transmit even with a HJ. Read up on it if you dont believe me. So I buy the absolute thinnest condoms I can find(I'm not going to penetrate her so it doesnt matter) and I am just as happy. She offered a BJ for $80 and I told her she was nuts(made me think of when I was in Shanghai and had 4 women for $100 in one night-you guys have to do Shanghia atleast once..check out my report there). She then offered FS and I declined(diseases diseases boys). She gave a fantastic hj and I left completely satisfied. Tipped her $40.

I will certainly repeat. Perhaps I will get up the nerve to go FS. Dammit having a father as a physician is a ***** with these things. Hearing of ailments and diseases all of your life make you very conscious of these types of things.

What a huge difference compared to the spot behind Farmer Boys. Could hardly get the women to take her top off.

I hope my post and pics are beneficial.

Jedi Earth

Rokr51
05-31-07, 15:02
Tinkerbell = Michelle

FYI

TurnedOn
05-31-07, 17:50
Thank you for the welcome to this wonderful world. I can say that I had an enjoyable experience and look forward to many more and yes I will share as I partake.

For a couple of you who have PM'd me for the new OK address or directions I am sorry that I have not gotten back to you. Unfortunately you both only have 2 posts and until there is a level of trust, I do not want to share this information. Would hate for LE to crackdown this place after I found it.

Ho ManNot to worry Ho. The address appers to be out in the open now.

Herb Surfs
06-01-07, 00:21
Excellent Post Jedi!! Even a Vince Vaugh reference, sweet!

Welcome.

After mongering in Costa Rica, China, France, Switzerland, the streets of LA(a facial for $5 downtown) and Inglewood MPs I finally decided to try Orange County. I RTFF for a while and decided to try McDurmott.

I was a bit surprised at the locale. You would have never known it was there. There are nothing but businesses and office buildings all around. The address has been posted many times on the board so LE certainly knows where it is.

As it has been mentioned before there are two on McDurmott. I unfortunately chose the first one. I have posted a pic of the one NOT to go to and a shot of the inside of the room. I remember a previous monger post about getting a lame legit massage at the WRONG McDurmott. This is what happened to me. Went in, cute Viet late 20's was working the desk. She asked me to sign my name( I wrote Robin Hood LOL) and I was led to the back. Nicest massage room I have ever seen. Professional massage table, sweet smelling cinnamon smell in the room, nice music. They even had a crock pot in the room that had hot towels in it. Then the good, the bad and the ugly. In walked a minimum of 35-40 year old Viet. Good Lord I thought...what happened to the girl at the desk? Nevertheless I made sure I chatted with her a bit to let her know I wasnt LE..told her what kind of work I did, told her I visited other MP's but they were closed now etc. But it became obvious I was only getting a legit from her.

Thats the BAD.

The good is this women gave me the best massage I have ever had..worked every single joint and muscle..with skill I might add. Then afterwards, she took a hot towel and wiped down every muscle..she was very skilled at keeping my privates covered even during the flip. I tell you I didnt get to nut but this women was very skilled and I told her so. I left and got in my car and said I am going to go to the RIGHT McDurmott now.

So I drove around for a few minutes just because and went back. I then went to the RIGHT McDurmott. The spot is right next to a small business that had their door wide open. They had the office workers in line of sight of the door of the MP(i mean only like 10 feet between the other business and the AMP). Nevertheless I went inside. Older lady at the counter asked me to sign my name (Robin Hood again LOL). I gave her a $40 and went in the room. One sure sign of a "good" MP is only a bottle of lotion or oil in the whole room. This room was like that. Nevertheless in walks someone that has been mentioned before...Coco. After as much mongering as I have done I could tell right off of the bat she was a hardened AMP pro. She walked in and didnt even pretend to act like she was about to give a massage. She sat down beside me and just stared at me and giggled a little and would slightly touch my leg..obviously indicating what is available. If any of you guys have seen the movie Be Cool she looks like the Asian chick that Vince Vaughn had as a dancer. Not ugly not a knockout either. But I must admit she has some of the best natural breasts I have ever seen on an Asian women. She said she was 26, Korean and originally from Seoul. I speak a little Korean and she got a big kick out of that. On to the goodies.

She finally just asked me what I wanted and I told her a HJ. Now guys I never, ever do anything with a provider without a condom. Not even a HJ. Why you ask. YOU GUYS LOL. Do you know how many c**cks she handles in a day? No matter what her hands are all over yours and no offense to anyone of course but if she doesnt wash her hands well(herpes it doesn't matter) she can transmit even with a HJ. Read up on it if you dont believe me. So I buy the absolute thinnest condoms I can find(I'm not going to penetrate her so it doesnt matter) and I am just as happy. She offered a BJ for $80 and I told her she was nuts(made me think of when I was in Shanghai and had 4 women for $100 in one night-you guys have to do Shanghia atleast once..check out my report there). She then offered FS and I declined(diseases diseases boys). She gave a fantastic hj and I left completely satisfied. Tipped her $40.

I will certainly repeat. Perhaps I will get up the nerve to go FS. Dammit having a father as a physician is a ***** with these things. Hearing of ailments and diseases all of your life make you very conscious of these types of things.

What a huge difference compared to the spot behind Farmer Boys. Could hardly get the women to take her top off.

I hope my post and pics are beneficial.

Jedi Earth

G F E Lube
06-01-07, 01:15
As it has been mentioned before there are two on McDurmott. I unfortunately chose the first one. I have posted a pic of the one NOT to go to and a shot of the inside of the room. I remember a previous monger post about getting a lame legit massage at the WRONG McDurmott. This is what happened to me. Went in, cute Viet late 20's was working the desk. She asked me to sign my name( I wrote Robin Hood LOL) and I was led to the back. Nicest massage room I have ever seen. Professional massage table, sweet smelling cinnamon smell in the room, nice music. They even had a crock pot in the room that had hot towels in it. Then the good, the bad and the ugly. In walked a minimum of 35-40 year old Viet. Good Lord I thought...what happened to the girl at the desk? Nevertheless I made sure I chatted with her a bit to let her know I wasnt LE..told her what kind of work I did, told her I visited other MP's but they were closed now etc. But it became obvious I was only getting a legit from her.One of the McD's is currently running $10 off ads on CL, sometimes with one of the pics below. Now I have an address. The question is: is it the good McD or the bad McD? I take Jedi's pic of the bad one with me, but I'd hate to drive down there AGAIN just to find this address matches the BAD one, with no clue where the good one is in relation.

If no one answers (damn, am I still a newbie?), I'll just have to suck it up and get a little wellness.

Giocchino
06-01-07, 11:59
Currently, I have a rash on my chest which I think was from a Thai place in NoHo. I laid out on a straw mat that may have irritated my skin. I hope that is all it is. The itching has stopped. Got a great, cheap massage ($35/hr), though.

Last month, I got a sore (herpes) on my penis from the Viet place on Westminister/Beach. So I swore off that place.

Many years ago, I got scabies from a massage place in LA . Had to go to the skin doctor and get treated. Very bad experiance.

You have got to be careful at least check for pubes, stains, and damp spots on the linen.

Thanks for the hygiene reminder Jedi Earth.

DinnerOut35
06-01-07, 19:26
The GOOD McDurmott is in the same side of the road. Go and find the BAD McDurmott. Then leave that cul de sac and make a right. Immediately start looking at the next business cul de sac on the right. The GOOD McDurmott is almost in the center. You will see a lit "open" sign. If you arent sure if you are in the right McDurmott just ask if Cocoa is there. If they dont know what you are talking about then you are in the WRONG McDurmott. Just take my pic with you and you should easily be able to tell the GOOD one from the BAD one.

Onto hygeine. Guys I have never ever gone FS with any provider anywhere in the world. Sure, a condom will prevent syphillis and AIDS etc. But guys you really need to be aware of the most contagious of them all-herpes. Take a look at what it looks like. It will scare the hell out of you.

I always flip the towel and or check to make sure it is new whatever MP I go into. I dont assume anything with AMP. And guys wear a condom even for a HJ. It just makes sense.

Jedi Earth

Fe Maiden
06-01-07, 19:49
One of the McD's is currently running $10 off ads on CL, sometimes with one of the pics below. Now I have an address. The question is: is it the good McD or the bad McD? I take Jedi's pic of the bad one with me, but I'd hate to drive down there AGAIN just to find this address matches the BAD one, with no clue where the good one is in relation.

If no one answers (damn, am I still a newbie?), I'll just have to suck it up and get a little wellness.Those pics are for the RIGHT one!

Giocchino
06-01-07, 19:49
Just read on another board that some fellow monger who is a regular at LFBC contracted genital warts. He said he saw the doc who said he will have to report the case to the County (County Health?). He warned to stay clear of the place because he anticipated an inspection.

Ketur690
06-02-07, 03:30
First off bare with me, this was my first trip to an amp and so this is my first report. Went to the McD with the $10 off ad in CL Thurs early evening. $50 entry fee normally, 40 with the ad. Signed in with a fake name/# was led back to a room and my hostess collected the entry fee. The room was nicer than I was expecting with a clean table and a stack of fresh towels in the corner plus a warmer with damp towels for cleanup afterwards. A few minutes after the money had been collected a girl in a tight skimpy dress walks in and begins my massage (her name was Pinky, I give her a 6-7 for face and 8 for body.) The massage itself was quite relaxing which was good as due to this being my first trip I was nervous and tense (although when asked I said I had been there before a few months ago.) After about 10min focusing on my back (she was stradling me rather than standing, a good sign I was in the right place) she moved down to my legs. After a few light brushes of the boys mixed in with the actual massage she asked me for the flip. She pulled the towel away and moved her chest (Bish cup) towards my face waiting for me to make the next move which I did, then we got down to pricing.

I wasn't ready for FS but wanted a cbj, she told me $100, I told her I only brought $50 (which was of course a lie.) Told me bj hard work, would only get a hj for $60. I countered again that $60 was all I brought and I guess I would have to go for a hj. She caved and agreed to the cbj. She took my money and left to get the condom, came back in a minute later (in retrospect should've probably paid at the end but luckily didn't suffer as a result.) She put it on with her mouth to start and later with help from her hands and proceeded to begin. It's been a long time since I had to use a condom so it took a few minutes to get used to but her technique was good and she even let out little fake moans every so often. I played with her tits but when I made a move for the kitty she brushed my hands away. Continued on and I finished a short while later. For cleanup she brought over tissues to take care of the condom then brought over a hot damp towel (she let it air cool for a minute so it didn't burn me) and finished cleaning me up. I got dressed while she cleaned up the room and when I was done she escorted me back to the front. Overall a good first experience (thanks in large part to the good posts from the forum regulars) which with a little polishing I will likely repeat, probably at a different location now that I have a better idea what to look for/expect.

Preverted
06-03-07, 03:27
New one in Irvine with a table shower! Latina technician. I laid there and froze my little ass off while they had the AC cranked and she tried to get the water temperature right, but still love that table shower. MS is from Trabuco, so she knew me.

PM for more info.

Preverted

P.S. At least the shower is better than the one at McD. That thing is either off or scalding hot!

Good Life
06-03-07, 04:53
Anybody else try Nevada's Brothel?

I did a while back, I think the going rate was $$$$$ +GAS. Let just say I had no knowledge of this site.

I think the AMP and MP are not only better rate but more fun. The girls in Nevada are mostly ex-porn stars, fun to watch but too many mileage. One thing I did enjoy was being able to slam the hell out of my Nevada provider. Plus she was way taller than me, when you’re a paying customer they don’t care anywhere. The AMP tell me before hand to take it easy. A few times the
Mamasan tell me, next time go soft.

I wonder if brothel will ever be allowed in California. I just refuse to pay for dinner and movies when the girl has no intention to make me happy. I have a lot of friends that are girls: they all have gone out with a guy they have no interest in because their bored. They defend themselves with categorizing them as a friend.

I didn’t even get the names of a few AMP providers, they know what I want and I know I have $. Good times.

Onesys01
06-03-07, 15:28
My wife and I will be in Disneyland with the kids for a couple of weeks, wondering the best bet for her first adventure with a woman?

Good Life
06-03-07, 17:52
My wife and I will be in Disneyland with the kids for a couple of weeks, wondering the best bet for her first adventure with a woman?That would be great, it is the happiest place on earth. I not sure it they welcome couples at AMP. It would be interested to see if they do. CL might be easier to use for that.

Longrod
06-03-07, 19:10
to OneSys01,

You're taking this AdventureLand thing a bit too far, don't you think?

Homosexual behavior (even lesbianism) is considered, according to chatboard guidelines, to be SPAM

If you are looking for advise finding value/no value about men meeting women at locations where "Hi, how are you?" is just the beginning ... you came to the right place.

Hopefully, no board member has expertise on the topic you're posing.

Take it somewhere else!

Longrod
06-03-07, 20:08
Don't expect it in the Nevada tradition. No constituency. Nobody wants them.

Mongers can do better at asian massage parlors. Prettier ladies, younger, better service providers, at better prices. The surest way to screw up an industry is to let the govt regulate it.

And if you live close to the Mexican border, you can find alternatives in the zonas of tolerance.

Surprised the indian reservations, seemingly self-sovereign, haven't tried this like their gambling casinos. Little clearance needed from Sacramento?

Sboard
06-03-07, 21:08
Anybody else try Nevada's Brothel?

I did a while back, I think the going rate was $$$$$ +GAS. Let just say I had no knowledge of this site.My Dad lives just down the road from the Bunny Ranch just outside Carson City. Went there to buy a t-shirt and have a drink (really thats all). Girls were cool had some interesting conversations with a few of them, but IMOA the amp or cl girls in LA are not only better looking but a MUCH better bargin.

Now for a one time experiance I may just do it sometime, but 1 bunny= 4 amps, I'll have to save up.

Sboard (no bunny business)

Good Life
06-04-07, 00:59
And if you live close to the Mexican border, you can find alternatives in the zonas of tolerance.A buddy of time told me about the "zona of tolerance" = .4 for FS. Im sticking to AMP, South seems more risky (disease).

Yowzaa
06-04-07, 09:43
I haven't read/heard anything about this place , but I'm probably going to give it a try. It's on warner/beach. If anyone's been there please let me know before I take another one for the team. PM me if necessary. Thanks!

Henry34
06-04-07, 12:27
Can someone give me the street that has all the asian massage parlors. A friend took me there years ago. I believe it somewhere in LA and that one street had several asian massage palors mostly korean on the same street cause we went into several of them.

Thanks

DinnerOut35
06-04-07, 14:11
You know I am disappointed I have not shared the large number of exciting one of a kind mongering experiences I have had. I usually keep them to myself but I have decided to share them with the members of this board who have so gracefully bred confidence into an area(OC) that I had written off. Nevertheless on with the story.

Decided to try Elite this Sunday(see pic). I knew there were a few names given from some great mongers who have visited (CC and Sunny). I like to go early on the weekends. The ladies are fresh, energetic and full of smiles(usually). Elite is behind a old, bit of a run down business center. They do have a sign from the road but you could easily drive past it. But if you drive East from our Farmer Boys spot you will see it.

I parked and walked in at 11 am. The door was open but I didnt see anyone. I said hello a couple of times but someone was running water. Finally she came around the corner. Who I was soon to know as Sunny had a nice smile. About 5'6, size 3 or 4 long black hair she had a kind smile for that Sunday morning. Little did I know the hole in her face was about to be really exploited for the first time(at her request). She seemed a bit apprehensive at first when she approached the window(maybe because it was early or I startled her). But those two Jacksons brought a smile to her Asian face. She led me to what I like to call the "quiet room"(remember Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2 when he walked into a massage parlor and had his choice of 50 women). She returned about five minutes later. As she lathered damn near half of the lotion bottle on my back I learned she was from Beijing and spoke little if no English. I have lived in Shanghai so I threw some of my Mandarin at her and she instantly became relaxed and calm. At that point I did my own flip and told her I wanted bj. She touched her Pu**y however and I said no(disease diseases boys). Maybe she wanted that because she would rather have me do to her pu**y what I was about to do to her mouth.

Now guys I'm not bragging...I'm not kidding...I am 9 inches uncut. When she saw it get hard she started clapping her hands and jumping up and down. I was like what the hell??? She evidently had never seen anything that large and she was happy. I could see that I had her like a kid in a candy store. Without asking I gently took off her shirt and unbuttoned the top of her pants. Very obvious she has had a child or two. Stretch marks and sagging B cup breasts were evident. Nevertheless it didnt matter. I put on my condom(diseases diseases boys) and I stood up and had her get on her knees. Guys she went nuts. She sucked and spit with abandon. She would occasionally stop and stand up and signal that she had to open her mouth very wide to get it in her mouth. The she did what she shouldnt have LOL. She knelled down and placed her back against the wall and motion me to put it in. So I started to skull f**k her. She kept pulling me to go deeper and she was gagging. I stopped a few times worried I may be hurting her but she urged me on. There is a porn site called Facial Abuse and my God boys it was straight out of that site. I mean Sunny was really into this. . I knew I was getting close so I had her lie down on the table. I stood over her and with the abandon of a runaway train I came on her face(well it would have been if I wasnt wearing the condom). Wow what an experience.

I tipped her $60. Yes too much I know and I usually dont tip more than $40 for bj. But the work she put in and the enthusiasm she showed I have only seen once(a girl that was high in Paris, France). She told me that CC works on Tuesday. I am going to be sure to visit her too.

Remember to use condoms and make sure the towels are clean!

Peorth
06-04-07, 22:37
Many years ago, I got scabies from a massage place in LA . Had to go to the skin doctor and get treated. Very bad experiance.For scabies, you can mail order nix dermal cream from Canada without a prescription. Buy 2 tubes and don't take a hot shower before applying. Use 1 tube before going to bed, wash off next morning, then repeat a week later.

If anyone has questions about a rash or anything, you can post on the STD forum and ask a doctor there:

http://www.medhelp.org********STD/wwwboard.html

Madness2169
06-05-07, 01:25
You know I am disappointed I have not shared the large number of exciting one of a kind mongering experiences I have had. I usually keep them to myself but I have decided to share them with the members of this board who have so gracefully bred confidence into an area(OC) that I had written off. Nevertheless on with the story...Hehe, thanks for another excellent post, I really enjoyed reading your posts. I loved the "quiet room" reference, one of my favorite scene in a movie.

Good Life
06-05-07, 02:05
She knelled down and placed her back against the wall and motion me to put it in. So I started to skull f**k her. She kept pulling me to go deeper and she was gagging. I stood over her and with the abandon of a runaway train I came on her face(well it would have been if I wasnt wearing the condom). Wow what an experience.

Remember to use condoms and make sure the towels are clean!Great Story, reminds me of a girl I skull F**ked a year ago, still looking for another that gets that in to it.

Oc Amper
06-05-07, 02:27
Can someone give me the street that has all the asian massage parlors. A friend took me there years ago. I believe it somewhere in LA and that one street had several asian massage parlors mostly korean on the same street cause we went into several of them.

Are you talking about Manchester, in Inglewood? There are/were a ton of them right around the airport area.

Henry34
06-05-07, 09:39
Are you talking about Manchester, in Inglewood? There are/were a ton of them right around the airport area.I dont remember where it is, but I remember it massage parlors on both side of the street. there were at least 5 amp on that street .

Thanks

Onesys01
06-05-07, 22:04
That would be great, it is the happiest place on earth. I not sure it they welcome couples at AMP. It would be interested to see if they do. CL might be easier to use for that.Actually did some phone calling, since my wife is Korean and I speak Korean as well, and think we have found a place that will accomodate us. Someone else on the board was somehow insulted by my info request, no insult intended I assure everyone and next time you are in my home area, Salt Lake, I will be able to return the favor.

Actually I was a bit surprised with the negative reaction I got from one guy in here, that I won't mention the name of. Regardless, I wish him greetings and pleasantries.

Jinxuanjun
06-06-07, 02:47
Hey guys I just registered here. I've been to several amp before on lincoln close to massage 2000, how is that place now? I'm looking for some places around fullerton area as well. Also how can we tell if its safe to go? Answers appreciated.

Dubliner
06-06-07, 14:09
Gentlemen of the West Coast:

I am a trusted member that normally posts on the "Northern Virginia" forum.

That being said, myself and a couple of my colleagues will be in Anaheim for a few days later this month for a trade show. I was wondering if any of you might be kind enough to email me coordinates of a couple of recommended AMPS so that I don't have to make this a whole project. We will be staying very near the convention center.

BTW, we are starved of latina providers here in Virginia, so if any of you know of such a location(s) that would be a major bonus :0)

Many thanks,
Dubliner
Seeing the world one AMP at a time

PS: I did RTFF didn't get much out of it.

HolmesJr
06-07-07, 10:21
Checked out this place yesterday. 60 for 1 hour with table shower. Chinese place. Nothing seems to be going on here. You may be able to get extras, but there are many better spots for that. I prefer Koreans anyway.

SirMister
06-07-07, 13:44
Checked out this place yesterday. 60 for 1 hour with table shower. Chinese place. Nothing seems to be going on here. You may be able to get extras, but there are many better spots for that. I prefer Koreans anyway.From what I've seen, heard and read. The AMPS in Fullerton are DRY.

Drsax714
06-07-07, 15:31
Hey guys I just registered here. I've been to several amp before on lincoln close to massage 2000, how is that place now? I'm looking for some places around fullerton area as well. Also how can we tell if its safe to go? Answers appreciated.I visited massage 2000 a couple of months ago. I went near closing time but they stayed for me. Paid the. 4. Not the best looking girl but not a beast either a 5 in my book. (don't remember her name)

I forgot to shut my phone off like a dumb-ass. Don't know if that influenced the outcome of my visit, but it went off, TWICE! AY YA YAY!

Half an hour passed no flip. She told me the time was up. I tried to hint that I wanted more. "yu wann mo? " I paid another. 4 for another half.

She brought out these hot towels and put them on my body, which felt pretty good. I must say the massage was pretty good. At the end of the half she hugged me from behind and said, " okay, and laughed" I smiled at her and bluntly said. "what, no happy ending? "

Her eyes widened and she smiled and pointed at me. " aw. Yu hapi? " I smiled, laughed and said, " I hapi" I was somewhat mocking her accent in a friendly way hoping this would get me what I wanted. She just laughed and patted me on the back and said, " good! Yu happy! "

I later relayed the events to my more savvy monger friends. They poke fun at me everytime. They explained to me that massage 2000 has been a bust for years. Meaning, its a straight massage there.

Oh well, at least I got a good story out of it. I'm not bitter I actually had a good time.

Dr. Sax

AMPaddict
06-07-07, 20:50
Can someone give me the street that has all the asian massage parlors. A friend took me there years ago. I believe it somewhere in LA and that one street had several asian massage palors mostly korean on the same street cause we went into several of them.

ThanksThat is Manchester Ave. (East of Sepulveda) and I might add you will be very dissapointed if you visit there today. Most of the AMPs have been shut down by the LAPD with the tacit approval of our very Liberal/Commie City Council.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.

Ampaddict

Good Life
06-08-07, 00:27
The AMPS in Fullerton are DRY.I second that. I visited 2 AMPS in Fullerton in the last 6 months: DRY!

HolmesJr
06-08-07, 08:15
Tried out the new spot thanks to a senior members info. The new place is a little small without shower room, but the service is good.

Clopez4
06-08-07, 16:07
After I failed to hookup with a girl from CL yesterday afternoon (see my report on the CL reviews), I headed over to #113 on Reynolds, I figured Mimi, my usual Thursday stop, is a sure thing.

To my surprise, their phone # was disconnected when I called, a new mamasan was there, she didn't even ask me for my entrance fee, she also said Mimi was no longer there but they had other options.

Well, they did have 1 option, one late-30's kgirl with the nastiest teeth and toes I have ever seen. I'm a feet-man so, that's a no-no for me.

I kept asking for Mimi's whereabouts, but since there was a language barrier, I just ended up leaving.

I guess I'll try Garry #115 next time. I would appreciate names/recommendations please.

Tarheels00
06-09-07, 04:00
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me were is a massage place with FS? I've tried 2 but no luck, One is an GG in Chapman Plaza right on Chapman and Brookhurst. And the other one in Placentia Orangethorpe and 57 Freeway, help.

Edward Appleby
06-09-07, 10:28
New one in Irvine with a table shower! Latina technician. I laid there and froze my little ass off while they had the AC cranked and she tried to get the water temperature right, but still love that table shower. MS is from Trabuco, so she knew me.

PM for more info.

Preverted

P.S. At least the shower is better than the one at McD. That thing is either off or scalding hot!

I paid them a visit recently.

Daisy from Venezuela took care of me. The table shower was boring. She just scooped water on me and used a scrubber to lather me up. She was wearing a rubber glove too. It wasn't sensual at all.

Back in the room, she gave me a 15-second back massage before telling me to turn over. Asked if I wanted everything. Wanted $120, but quickly accepted $100. Too quickly.

Face = 7
Body = 7
Attitude = 7
Service = 4 (not GFE, lame table shower)

If anyone else has been here and had a better technician, let me know. The location is perfect for me.

Pcpc1688
06-09-07, 23:57
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me were is a massage place with FS? I've tried 2 but no luck, One is an GG in Chapman Plaza right on Chapman and Brookhurst. And the other one in Placentia Orangethorpe and 57 Freeway, help.Hey Tarheels,

RTFF, you have to pay your dues here. Just for your information only.

PC

Greenagain
06-10-07, 01:38
And if you live close to the Mexican border, you can find alternatives in the zonas of tolerance.I'll 2nd that. I've been over the border over a dozen times. I've frequented Adelita's and the Chicago club. The girls have always insisted on condoms, just like I do. The sheets scare me, so I typically throw the fresh towel down.

$65 1/2 hr, + $ 11 for the room. I typically toss the guy outside a $1 to pick up my dirty condom when I'm heading out the door.

Jonathan1301
06-10-07, 04:26
Tried out the new spot thanks to a senior members info. The new place is a little small without shower room, but the service is good.I am thinking to pay a visit can you be more specific about prices?

Thanks

SirMister
06-10-07, 05:31
Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me were is a massage place with FS? I've tried 2 but no luck, One is an GG in Chapman Plaza right on Chapman and Brookhurst. And the other one in Placentia Orangethorpe and 57 Freeway, help.Chapman location is FS depending on which gal you get.

Try to ask for Linh or Sandy.

Not sure which others in there. But. Sandy is overpriced. Linh is more at market rates.

HolmesJr
06-10-07, 06:12
Damn fellows! I found a place in Whittier that has your choice of asian or latina. And from what I saw the latinas are lookin good... Senior members pm for details everyone else do you research and you'll find it. I did.

JimmyPage
06-10-07, 21:56
A longtime legit Lincoln Ave accupuncture doc has sold out and the new owners are playing our game. What's good here is that the office still looks very legit from the front (and might throw you off too) but it's the typical chinese joint inside.

Angela was late 20's, about a 6 with perky rack and nice ass. Roaming hands was ok except on her hoots, which went away when a tip was mentioned. HJ may be all that's on HER menu, but she mentioned 2 other coworkers you can try your charm on.

If your going east on Lincoln from Brookhurst it's in the second stip mall down before you get to Elite Massage-which is at 2000 W. Lincoln.

They had a blatant (and stupid) ad announcing the new ownership on an internet free posting site (Not CL). It said something like "new, new, new, sex, sex, sex" LOL

Enjoy and share any good visits.

Jimmy

Niceblck
06-10-07, 22:47
Damn fellows! I found a place in Whittier that has your choice of asian or latina. And from what I saw the latinas are lookin good... Senior members pm for details everyone else do you research and you'll find it. I did.What's up HolmesJr? I was there this past Friday and the women there are really hot. In fact, I went in and one of the ladies wanted $150. 00. I think I know exactly where it is and the one you're talking about.

Hunterson
06-11-07, 01:38
Very long time and frequent reader. Thank you guys for all the info here which help a lot. Went to most of the amps had diferent experince like you do. But one thing I remember someone used to mention here that when you judge the Chinese girls age, don't forget plus 8 or 10, they look younger than we think; take this point into your consideration, make your $ work for you.

Good luck

Hunterson

United1
06-11-07, 16:32
Hey all,

I am coming in town from NYC to OC this week. Can anyone give me advice of good quality AMPs near SNA airport? I am willing to drive 10-15 miles, but hopefully not too much further.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks for your help and if you are ever on the east coast, drop me a line if you need any tips.

Thanks,

United one

Big Mike 222
06-11-07, 23:53
Damn fellows! I found a place in Whittier that has your choice of asian or latina. And from what I saw the latinas are lookin good... Senior members pm for details everyone else do you research and you'll find it. I did.Holmes,

This is my usual mongering hole! I never posted because it's actually in Los Angeles County.

They started about 6 - 8 months ago mixing in some Latinas. I like the place because 2 years ago they had 100% of my favorite, K-Girls, and they still keep 1 or 2 around. Mamasan always attempts to give me a Latina and some of them are hot however, I love the asians way too much.

Cool management, cool staff, very laid back place. If you stumble in on the off hours you will usually get more than usual.

Big

DinnerOut35
06-12-07, 00:56
You know what a difference these two characters were in the Star Wars saga. Remember Princess Lei in the slave outfit in Return of the Jedi? Remember Jabba the Hutt and his grotesqueness? Thats what happened to me..of sorts..at 116 Garry.

I called as soon as they opened this morning(9am) to see if the large breasted Latina some of you spoke of was there. Mamasan said she was out for 2 weeks on vacation in Mexico. Damn. I was in the mood for Latina tatas. Oh well. Asian on the menu it is. And I was determined to provide the sauce(LOL) on her steak today.

You see guys I had built up a massive nut. How do you do that? Three things. Drink lots of water; masturbate alot but do not ejaculate (I have become particularly fond of Ava Devine); and gets lots of sleep. Difficult to do but it works. Trust me a Latina in Tijuana learned that it works a few years back(i"ll get to that in a minute).

Anyhow Mamasan escorted me into the room. It was actually one of the largest I had seen. Massage table on one side and a black workout machine on the other. When she walked out I flipped the towel(to ensure it was atleast fresh for me) and waited.

Enter Jabba the Hut.

Guys I dont know who you were seeing before but this women wasnt it. She must to have been a fill in for the Latina that was on vacation in Mexico. She was about 35-40, A-cup. On a scale of 1-10 she was a 6. Goddammit! I dont want to waste a nut on her!!

But then she flipped the script. She immediately came to me and gave me a huge sensual hug. Despite that fact I just felt like cutting my losses at $40 and just making an excuse to leave. I allowed her to do a lame ass massage. She told me she was Korean and her name was Summer or something like that and that she was new. She then, while lying on my back, positioned herself by my ear and said "what u want". I said a bj. She smiled and took the towel off.

Then she did something interesting.

She got on her knees in front of me and opened her mouth as wide as she could and said "put it in".

A bbbj?

Wow. Now that is rare if unheard of. Plus, you guys know my rules..no condom no play..no herpes, chlamydia, gonnorhea etc for me.

But I decided to play with this a bit.

I asked her would she do a facial. She didnt know what it was at first because her English is poor. After a few seconds she began to understand and said yes as long as it didnt get on her clothes. Wow. I thought. Too bad I wont do a bbbj. She would have met the new Peter North!

Anyway I told her no and put on the condom. As I put it on I noticed I put it on the wrong way. I had alot of pre-cum and was initially thought she wouldnt want to do the bj because semen was on the outside. But then I thought to myself this women just was willing to do a facial..she isnt worried about it.

And she wasnt.

Before I could even put my engorged member in her mouth she rubbed her finger all over the pre-cum covered outside and stuck it in her mouth. Wow!

She then got on her knees and went to work. I had her lift up her shirt. Wow guys. You had to see the nipples on this women..atleast 3/4 of an inch to one inch long. Strange thing was her nipple had a smaller nipple beside it. Strange. Anyway she went to work. As I got close I grabbed her hair to do a facial abuse scene. She took it like a champ. Good girl.

She then did something strange again. In the room was a tall-maybe 6.5 feet-shelf full of towels, etc. She walked over to it, took a couple of tissues and stuffed them into her crotch. I was like "what the hell"??? I asked her what she was doing and she told me I got her all wet. That made my day :-)

I cleaned up, left her $40-thats right $40 boys-and she was happy. She asked me to discard the condom wrapper myself and I obliged her. As she led me out it happened.

Princess Lei in the slave outfit.

Goddamn guys this girl was gorgeous. Long black hair, flowered summer dress on. I dont know who she was but I damn near handed the mamasan another $40. But I knew I needed to recharge. Anyone know who she is? She smiled at me and said hi.

As I left my "facial abuse" girl she gave me a nice cold water from the fridge by the door. Nice touch.

It is always interesting, atleast in my experience, that the least attractive ones have provided my most memorable moments.

I went to TJ once with the intent of drowning a girl in 3 weeks worth of saved up facial sauce. If you know TJ this is difficult. Despite the $20 price most of them are hardly willing to take their shirt off. I approached this differently however. I went down to TJ about 4am..most of the girls were gone or tired from the night. And I found the ugliest one I could find on a side street(she was skinny though). She damn near ripped my shirt off to get my attention. I told her I would give her $30 for video, pics and a facial. And she did it no questions asked. In all the years since every attractive girl in TJ I have ever asked this has said no. So, like my Korean today, sometimes the less attractive women are a good thing.

I will return. I've attached a pic of the outside for you guys convenience. Also, right as you are coming to Garry there is a stop sign with a couple of mailboxes grouped together. If you look on the corner opposite it there is a credit union ATM for you convenience.

You know more and more lately I have been considering FS. Out of curiosity any members of the OC board catch an STD from FS? Just curious.

I think I am going to wait two weeks for this large breasted Latina. She seems to be highly regarded and I cant seem to find a large breasted girl in an OC MP.

Anyhow there it is. Jabba and Leia.

Jedi Earth

Lurking Fan
06-12-07, 01:53
Hey all,

I am coming in town from NYC to OC this week. Can anyone give me advice of good quality AMPs near SNA airport? I am willing to drive 10-15 miles, but hopefully not too much further.

Feel free to PM me. Thanks for your help and if you are ever on the east coast, drop me a line if you need any tips.

Thanks,

United one

Most of the amps listed in this thread are within 18 miles of SNA.

Jonathan1301
06-12-07, 02:37
Hey all,

Thanks,

United oneLook at the forums.

There are a couple.

The addreses have been posted here before.

THL777
06-12-07, 02:45
Holmes,

This is my usual mongering hole! I never posted because it's actually in Los Angeles County.

They started about 6 - 8 months ago mixing in some Latinas. I like the place because 2 years ago they had 100% of my favorite, K-Girls, and they still keep 1 or 2 around. Mamasan always attempts to give me a Latina and some of them are hot however, I love the asians way too much.

Cool management, cool staff, very laid back place. If you stumble in on the off hours you will usually get more than usual.

BigBe careful there, fellas. I was there on a Sat. afternoon, place was overflow and I had to wait in the lobby. 2 minutes later a black/white drive in the parking lot, parked next to this place and the Pork just sit there and staring at the front door. MMS got real nervous and alerted all the mongers, some got out real quick including myself. The pork was staring at me when I exit to the liquid store and hang around there for a few minutes before the final escape. I don't plan on going back, its being watched!

Mryooneek
06-12-07, 08:02
The place on Delmar and Newport Ave. I see the ad in the sports section of the ocregister at times. Any reports? It says "All American Staff".

HolmesJr
06-12-07, 08:28
Holmes,

Big

This will be my new spot. It certainly beats the OC. I love the asians as well. It's nice to have a choice. It's less than 5 minutes from Beach Blvd. and Imperial Hwy.

Clopez4
06-12-07, 15:51
The place on Delmar and Newport Ave. I see the ad in the sports section of the ocregister at times. Any reports? It says "All American Staff".Late 30's female, bad massage no action. Don't bother!

Tm Esquire
06-12-07, 17:07
Hello,, all. New to this forum and to the wonderful world of MP. Went to 2812, saw Tinks, and was generally happy with my first go around. After a lifetime of legit rubs, I was excited to finally stumble into the right establishment (thanks to this forum). Tinks was great, except for practically no tits, put me at ease and finished off a moderately good massage with a great HJ.

For my first visit this is all I really wanted and I must say I am now hooked. On the way up Beach today I saw so many dark windowed accupunture places. Wonder how many are more than they seem.

Thanks for the forum.

Tm Esquire

Fugazi Drummin
06-13-07, 14:40
I came upon this website because I was trying to find reviews for brea spa and then out of no where I ended up here. I read about the suite 115 of of Garry and laughed because I work literally right across that building. I was curious and decided. Hey I need a massage and got exactly what I needed. Great call guys. Anyways. I know I'm new here but I know later on I'll be able to get more info. Has anyone heard of the massage place off of Telegraph in Downey

Fugazi Drummin
06-13-07, 15:23
I am a new one. And I will pay my dues. But thanks for the garry mentioning I work right there. Right across that building. Peace.

Flak88
06-13-07, 19:39
Any have names or recommendations for good looking fine blonde white or latina girls for massage?

Plaztic
06-13-07, 19:42
I must be doing something wrong. I went to 116 Garry and got a massage, the veitmese woman (who was by herself) came out, took me into the room and gave me a massage. I asked if there is anything else, she said "we only do massage here". Very nice woman by the way but, left me hanging.

Guide
06-14-07, 01:32
I wasn't ready for FS but wanted a cbj, she told me $100, I told her I only brought $50 (which was of course a lie.) Told me bj hard work, would only get a hj for $60. I countered again that $60 was all I brought and I guess I would have to go for a hj. She caved and agreed to the cbj. She took my money and left to get the condom, came back in a minute later (in retrospect should've probably paid at the end but luckily didn't suffer as a result.) Sounds like the same girl I got on my second visit there. She was asking way too much for what I wanted. And I ended up talking her down to. 4 for an HJ. Ahhhh, but the first time I was there. Sweet! I got a girl (I'm horrible with names) who just started. She was asian, thin, and huge tits. She gave me a quick 3 minute massage before my hand started to slide up her leg. She asked me what I wanted, so I flipped and said a BJ. We negotiated to. 5 for it (covered of course) and she was wonderful. She climbed up on the table on top of me and started to moan and I just pulled her head in tight and enjoyed. I will go back there, but if I get that expensive chic. I'm asking for someone else.

Guide
06-14-07, 01:58
Checked out this place yesterday. 60 for 1 hour with table shower. Chinese place. Nothing seems to be going on here. You may be able to get extras, but there are many better spots for that. I prefer Koreans anyway.That is such a bummer. There website would fool you easily. I mean they even have an ad on it for 4 HANDS, 2 SENSATIONAL THERAPISTS.

Anyways, despite all the bad reviews, I thought I'the drop in and just check out the place. I got there at 9pm and walked in right as they turned off the OPEN sign. I asked if they were open and an asian gal, about 20 something with a pitted face said 'no' but gave me a card and told me to call them for a reservation. Bleh. Whatever. I aint going back.

B Malibu
06-14-07, 02:26
I must be doing something wrong. I went to 116 Garry and got a massage, the veitmese woman (who was by herself) came out, took me into the room and gave me a massage. I asked if there is anything else, she said "we only do massage here". Very nice woman by the way but, left me hanging.Dude,

Scroll through the forum and read again; there are two places on Garry, and you went to wrong one if you were looking for FS.

Rookie! :)

Flak88
06-14-07, 10:19
Does anyone have any good info on LMPs or WMPs around the OC?

Vanilla Shake
06-15-07, 11:33
Needed a quickie so I dropped in on Trabuco Thursday evening. Was hoping for a Latina or Asian with a natural bush.

As luck has it, I got Angela again. Very cute Latina with fake boobs, and shaved pussy, two of my biggest turn-offs.

Pretty face, nice ass. Just a blow-and-go today. She straddled my face so I could get upclose look, but no touching her pussy.

If anyone knows of a place with Asian or Latina girls who do not shave, please let me know.

Note: Angela works only on Thursdays.

Slug Lips
06-15-07, 19:08
Anyone happen to know what time your amps close? I noticed its very hard to find them up here. Back home ours are open 24x7 and you can pick which girl you want for your massage. I was thinking of trying out that garry spot.

SlugLips

Vlad De Sade
06-15-07, 22:00
Brother,

Where is this all night Amp experience happening???

I suppose its the LOS YOU mean...

Ha, ha, ha it can't be anywhere here in the good ol USA.

Peace, V da Sadist

Slug Lips
06-15-07, 22:23
Brother,

Where is this all night Amp experience happening?

I suppose its the LOS YOU mean.

Peace, V da SadistCome visit us in Honolulu and you will be blown away. I will report back on what I thought about Golden in a sec

Slug Lips
06-15-07, 22:55
Hi folks on a quick stop over in the OC and since I just found this site, I figure I would add my 2 cents.

I drive over to Golden and on the way there see some folks on the st. Peeing on a wall looking pretty gangster thugish. Feeling a bit uncomfortable since I don't know the area all that well. Arrive at the location, first I drove around the lot to make sure no popo was creeping. Once the coast was clear, I made my way inside.

Mamasan greeted me and asked if I came here before. I told her no and I was from out of town. She smiled then walked me into a room, she took one look at the dirty towel and said "oh this one not good" and she quickly ushered me into a new room.

Once in the room she asked if korean was ok. I said sure send her in, I like um skinny. She quickly asked me for. 5, and I said you sure not. 4 and she said "ok ok" and squeezed my cheeks and left to get my change.

After getting my change she told me to get on the table. After she left I flipped the towel to make sure it was all good. This room seemed clean and I felt comfortable to lie down.

In walks a Japanese-Korean named Candy about 5' 4" nice legs a little full around the mid section, could use some braces about mid 30's. She reminded me of an old high school friend (kinda killed it for me then) She was very polite and gave a good massage. Didn't speak english very well and I was having a bit of a hard time trying to talk to her. She was wearing a skirt and was pretty cool about touching, after the flip she asked if it was ok to touch. Got the go ahead and got a CBJ, followed by CG and then ended in Mish. I wasnt really into it, and faked a O to get it over with.

She smiled and started to give me more of a massage and cracked my back, followed by leg and foot massage. She was really nice, and I felt bad I kinda wasnt into it. I just wasnt used to the selection you folks have here. She got me some bottled water and sat to chat a bit. If you guys get her, be nice shes a really friendly girl. A $ fell out of my pocket and landed on the dresser where my water was. No complaint and never a discussion of price, she had mentioned it was really slow.

If you guys ever get a chance go monger over in the islands and you will understand what I'm talking about. I'm used to girls in thier 20s, tight bodies, big titties, awesome ts. Granted it costs more there, but it isn't so incognito, I spent so much time trying to figure out where to go and how to find it, the end result was lame. Sorry guys I'm not used to working so hard to find these kinda places. Take a quick glance at the forum and you will see what I'm talking about.

Peace out.

-SlugLips

Flak88
06-16-07, 02:35
Needed a quickie so I dropped in on Trabuco Thursday evening. Was hoping for a Latina or Asian with a natural bush.

As luck has it, I got Angela again. Very cute Latina with fake boobs, and shaved pussy, two of my biggest turn-offs.

Pretty face, nice ass. Just a blow-and-go today. She straddled my face so I could get upclose look, but no touching her pussy.

If anyone knows of a place with Asian or Latina girls who do not shave, please let me know.

Note: Angela works only on Thursdays.No FS in there? How much you paid?

DinnerOut35
06-16-07, 13:49
I was on my way back to Garry to see my facial abuse girl when a chick that I used to hook up with through Craigslist called. She calls every blue moon when she needs money. She is a sweet girl, college student, and most importantly has some sweater puppies to die for! I mean I have tit f**k this girl so many times I cant remember. This time I met her near her job, whipped out the beast and she started a hj. When I was about to nut she lowered those sweater puppies down and I left them covered in man sauce.

All for $50. What a deal.

Here is a photo of those sweater puppies. I erased the tattoo on her breasts for her privacy.

I'll try to make it back to Garry #166 next week.

Happy mongering.

Kwik Ryk
06-16-07, 17:24
Went there on Thursday and saw Nana. She usually works Fridays and Sundays, but was covering a shift for one of her "co-workers". Nice rack for a K-girl and a 9 in looks. Paid the Mamasan 4-10's along with the C-list $10 off coupon. Walked down the hall to the room and waited. Nana walks in and we got down to business. Negotiated $ for FS and it was on. Tip for all, make sure they open the "lid" in front of you! Anyway, CBJ then mish for like 6 minutes. They don't call me Kwik Ryk for nothing. Nana has a bush if you like that sort of thing, I don't personally but didn't mind it at all. I liked mamasan and she kept grabbing my worm on the walk out. Has anyone been with the mamasan?

Josh K
06-17-07, 16:46
Long term lurker and figured it's about time I write a report.

Picked up the sports section and randomly chose an ad. Ended up at Beach Blvd in Anaheim on the 2nd floor of a medical complex. Standard rates and open late. Figured this would provide the scenery and style sought after 9pm.

Small shop with hot towels in the room, lotion, and a stereo. Hand towel was provided on the table for the cover. I laid down and after about five minutes, in walks an older Viet lady (4) who provided a pretty good hot oil massage. Unfortunately, once the hot oil came out I knew this wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Towel stayed on the whole time, even strategically positioned to avoid any questionable views by the provider. After 30 minutes I was at least hoping to recoup my initial investment with some level of release, but no amount of squirming, pointing or suggestion led to total relaxation.

Sometimes I wonder if its worth trying new places when there are known establishments with the service offered. Suppose next time I'll try new places when I'm only feeling adventurous rather than desirous.

-JK

Lurking Fan
06-17-07, 17:59
Picked up the sports section and randomly chose an ad. Ended up at Beach Blvd in Anaheim on the 2nd floor of a medical complex. Standard rates and open late. Figured this would provide the scenery and style sought after 9pm.

Are you referring to the one between Lincoln/Orange east side of the street? If so, its been reported (last year I think) that its legit.

SirMister
06-17-07, 21:50
I think the ads in the sports section tend to be more legit places you need to look at the ads in the classifieds section.

There is another Viet place on Beach Blvd in Stanton between Chapman and Lampson (closer to Lampson) also 2 story building. At least HJ with most the gals there. But one provider (not as attractive provides FS).

The owner has 3 locations: Other is on Magnolia and Ball. One more on Gilbert and Ball.

Small shop with hot towels in the room, lotion, and a stereo. Hand towel was provided on the table for the cover. I laid down and after about five minutes, in walks an older Viet lady (4) who provided a pretty good hot oil massage. Unfortunately, once the hot oil came out I knew this wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

Towel stayed on the whole time, even strategically positioned to avoid any questionable views by the provider. After 30 minutes I was at least hoping to recoup my initial investment with some level of release, but no amount of squirming, pointing or suggestion led to total relaxation.

Sometimes I wonder if its worth trying new places when there are known establishments with the service offered. Suppose next time I'll try new places when I'm only feeling adventurous rather than desirous.

-JK

Giocchino
06-18-07, 11:25
Went there on Thursday and saw Nana. She usually works Fridays and Sundays, but was covering a shift for one of her "co-workers". Nice rack for a K-girl and a 9 in looks. Paid the Mamasan 4-10's along with the C-list $10 off coupon. Walked down the hall to the room and waited. Nana walks in and we got down to business. Negotiated $ for FS and it was on. Tip for all, make sure they open the "lid" in front of you! Anyway, CBJ then mish for like 6 minutes. They don't call me Kwik Ryk for nothing. Nana has a bush if you like that sort of thing, I don't personally but didn't mind it at all. I liked mamasan and she kept grabbing my worm on the walk out. Has anyone been with the mamasan?I have been with her twice awhile back. She is older but has a cute face and a tiny body. First time was OK. The second time I came in loaded for action and she was once again the only girl available I guess. Well I was ponding her tiny frame pretty good and she keep looking at me like "ARE YOU DONE YET". Well I was not. I stopped going there because I wanted a younger girl. Been back once since and Sue was MMS and she gave me a hot young girl and had a great time.

Jon Jones
06-18-07, 12:12
Ok, you going to share some contact information or was this a draft of your letter to Penthouse?

Jon

I was on my way back to Garry to see my facial abuse girl when a chick that I used to hook up with through Craigslist called. She calls every blue moon when she needs money. She is a sweet girl, college student, and most importantly has some sweater puppies to die for! I mean I have tit f**k this girl so many times I cant remember. This time I met her near her job, whipped out the beast and she started a hj. When I was about to nut she lowered those sweater puppies down and I left them covered in man sauce.

All for $50. What a deal.

Here is a photo of those sweater puppies. I erased the tattoo on her breasts for her privacy.

I'll try to make it back to Garry #166 next week.

Happy mongering.

Survey Says
06-18-07, 14:55
Brother,

Where is this all night Amp experience happening???

I suppose its the LOS YOU mean...

Peace, V da Sadist

My colleague frequently travels to Texas and I'm certain he informed me that Houston, possibly Dallas, have 24X7 operations.

I thought that San Fran has them too.

Redsignkids
06-18-07, 16:05
I am from Atlanta where AMP rule, but am new to the area. can someone give me a legit addy where I can find a sexy lady that provides a good massage and FS.

Thanks for any help boys and I am glad I found this site

Kwik Ryk
06-18-07, 21:32
Yeah dude, I've seen her twice too. it's funny b/c the only times i'm free to go there are the days she's scheduled. She looks good I'd say mid 20's. It sucks she rushed you dude, but she's the kind of girl that's built for speed if you know what i mean. I like pounding her hard to see her nice titties bounce. And they're natural ones too. I'm gonna try to go and get a different girl before i fly back home. How much did the young girl set you back? Nana was $ for FS, is it more or less the same rate? Let me know dude, don't wanna go there again and have to pay more than $. Thanks Gio.

I have been with her twice awhile back. She is older but has a cute face and a tiny body. First time was OK. The second time I came in loaded for action and she was once again the only girl available I guess. Well I was ponding her tiny frame pretty good and she keep looking at me like "ARE YOU DONE YET". Well I was not. I stopped going there because I wanted a younger girl. Been back once since and Sue was MMS and she gave me a hot young girl and had a great time.

B Malibu
06-19-07, 00:45
I am from Atlanta where AMP rule, but am new to the area. can someone give me a legit addy where I can find a sexy lady that provides a good massage and FS.

Thanks for any help boys and I am glad I found this siteJust curious, do they have black AMP's in Atlanta?

Fe Maiden
06-19-07, 12:03
Went to McD yesterday and had Yong (sp.). Very cut spinner with a nice rack. OMG the CG was just exquisite!!!!!!!!

Giocchino
06-19-07, 15:48
Yeah dude, I've seen her twice too. it's funny b/c the only times i'm free to go there are the days she's scheduled. She looks good I'd say mid 20's. It sucks she rushed you dude, but she's the kind of girl that's built for speed if you know what i mean. I like pounding her hard to see her nice titties bounce. And they're natural ones too. I'm gonna try to go and get a different girl before i fly back home. How much did the young girl set you back? Nana was $ for FS, is it more or less the same rate? Let me know dude, don't wanna go there again and have to pay more than $. Thanks Gio.The girl refused 4 Jacksons but gladly accepted 5 Jacksons. The MMS I had was not mid 20s. More like mid 40s.

Hungry Clif
06-19-07, 18:13
Just curious, do they have black AMP's in Atlanta?

Not to my knowledge. By definition, AMP is ASIAN. There are a few "jack shacks" that have ebony girls, however, stay away unless you enjoy tugging your own AND paying the girl.

TurnedOn
06-19-07, 21:18
"10515 wasn't that good. Tooo mechanical. At least the gal I had. But great bod. Other thing I didn't like was the negotiation of price. And she ask for $$$ first. This is also one of the places where the dude up front comes into the room takes your Blood Pressure your first time there! Ha ha. "

Wow, I had only one of the above. I definitely would NOT call it GFE as the above poster mentioned. But no checking of the blood pressure. And I was offered pricing near the standard 40/60/100. Parking is also a problem. I'll give it another go this week if I don't see anything else that peaks my interest.Locked up tight with a "for lease" sign posted.

Hunterson
06-20-07, 03:18
Found A New Aamp Close To Uci.k-girls With A Flat Fee $1.6.very Pretty Hottiesin Their Early 20's. Had Mimi Today About 5'2, 90lb

Much Better Than The Girls In Most Of The Mps.

My Book Recorded:

Face: 9
Body: 9
Srvs: 7

Good Luck,

Hts

==============================================

Hi Hunterson,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Kwik Ryk
06-20-07, 03:58
I must not have heard her name right then, the girl I got was definitely mid 20's. no older than 30. Smokin' Body! 5 Jacksons seems to be the price of fish nowadays.

Thanks dude.

The girl refused 4 Jacksons but gladly accepted 5 Jacksons. The MMS I had was not mid 20s. More like mid 40s.

DinnerOut35
06-20-07, 10:18
After an evening of watching Ava Devine and Gianna MIchaels (Google them and you'll know who they are) I was prepared to unleash at Garry #115 today. I called and she said she had a new girl. I walked in and mamasan remembered me. Good I thought. I want to let her know I don't want Jabba the Hutt again.

She escorted me in the room and I told her that I didn't want Jabba again. She said she was gone and she had a brand new girl. I smiled and thought. Another facial abuse victim. Awesome.

As soon as mamasan walked out a cute 100lb size 2 Korean girl walked in. I would surmise she was about 25-28 years old. She said she was from Seoul and it was her first day. Much like Jabba last week she didn't waste any time. She walked in and instantly hugged me. I put my arms around her and told her I was glad to see her. Trust me guys a little respect goes a loooonnnggg way to these women. Nevertheless I told her straight out I wanted BJ. She quoted $60. I said no way.

Thats when the fun began.

I told her thats ok I just wanted a massage. She was instantly surprised. Given her limited English she didn't know what to say. I laid down and told her to use lotion on my back. She leaned toward me and said as best she could "$60 $60". I look at her and said you give me good BJ anyway I like. She didn't understand. He he he.

I handed her the $60 and made her get on her knees and take off her top (a. Cup). This room I had never been in before. Its the one with the cream couch. I will be sure to get that room again in the future. Anyhow she got in front of me on her knees and began working. I started stroking her hair as she did the deed and slowly I took her hands off of my thighs so her mouth was the only thing touching me. I slowly grabbed the back of her head to force her a little more. I would have instantly stopped had she shown any resistance but she grabbed my thighs and pushed herself into me. Instant deepthroat.

For the next 10 minute she deepthroated me. Fantastic. I emptied myself into her mouth (well condom anyway) and was very happy. I gave her a huge hug and told her she was absolutely adorable and a beautiful kind women. Women love that kind of stuff guys. She turned red with embarrassment.

She was so kind and enthusiastic. As she left to dispose of the condom I got dressed and started to leave. Of course mamasan gave me the customary bottled water. She put her arms around me and said the new girl said I was an absolute gentlemen and that she liked me coming there. She told me to come back tommorow. I told her I needed a week to recharge. Mamasan is very cool at Garry #115.

I didn't take any pics as we know the spot. But be sure to ask for the room to the left as you enter-the one with the cream colored leather couch.

Now if I could just convince myself FS is safe.

Until next time.

Jedi Earth

TurnedOn
06-20-07, 19:23
Apparently it is gone for good. The landlady told me "they got in trouble with the police. They are in jail."

SirMister
06-21-07, 04:16
K-girls has been around for a while now. Read other postings here and other sites. Anyhow easily found in OCR Classifieds.

Found A New Aamp Close To Uci.k-girls With A Flat Fee $1.6.very Pretty Hottiesin Their Early 20's. Had Mimi Today About 5'2, 90lb

My Book Recorded:

Good Luck,

Hts

==============================================

Hi Hunterson,

I sincerely appreciate your reports, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

SirMister
06-21-07, 04:20
Apparently it is gone for good. The landlady told me "they got in trouble with the police. They are in jail."That place barely lasted!

I went by a couple of times hoping it would reopen. Once I accidentally walked next door into this old man's doc office I guess. ha ha.

Anyhow, I was thinking of trying to hit on some of the gals at the beauty school next door :)

Ollwill
06-21-07, 11:30
I have been lurking for a while now, and I admit I am very curious to participate in the fun (first time first time) I have tried to do searches on this site, but I am unable to find out where this Garry #115 is. Can someone help a new guy out please?

After an evening of watching Ava Devine and Gianna MIchaels (Google them and you'll know who they are) I was prepared to unleash at Garry #115 today. I called and she said she had a new girl. I walked in and mamasan remembered me. Good I thought. I want to let her know I don't want Jabba the Hutt again.

She escorted me in the room and I told her that I didn't want Jabba again. She said she was gone and she had a brand new girl. I smiled and thought. Another facial abuse victim. Awesome.

As soon as mamasan walked out a cute 100lb size 2 Korean girl walked in. I would surmise she was about 25-28 years old. She said she was from Seoul and it was her first day. Much like Jabba last week she didn't waste any time. She walked in and instantly hugged me. I put my arms around her and told her I was glad to see her. Trust me guys a little respect goes a loooonnnggg way to these women. Nevertheless I told her straight out I wanted BJ. She quoted $60. I said no way.

Thats when the fun began.

I told her thats ok I just wanted a massage. She was instantly surprised. Given her limited English she didn't know what to say. I laid down and told her to use lotion on my back. She leaned toward me and said as best she could "$60 $60". I look at her and said you give me good BJ anyway I like. She didn't understand. He he he.

I handed her the $60 and made her get on her knees and take off her top (a. Cup). This room I had never been in before. Its the one with the cream couch. I will be sure to get that room again in the future. Anyhow she got in front of me on her knees and began working. I started stroking her hair as she did the deed and slowly I took her hands off of my thighs so her mouth was the only thing touching me. I slowly grabbed the back of her head to force her a little more. I would have instantly stopped had she shown any resistance but she grabbed my thighs and pushed herself into me. Instant deepthroat.

For the next 10 minute she deepthroated me. Fantastic. I emptied myself into her mouth (well condom anyway) and was very happy. I gave her a huge hug and told her she was absolutely adorable and a beautiful kind women. Women love that kind of stuff guys. She turned red with embarrassment.

She was so kind and enthusiastic. As she left to dispose of the condom I got dressed and started to leave. Of course mamasan gave me the customary bottled water. She put her arms around me and said the new girl said I was an absolute gentlemen and that she liked me coming there. She told me to come back tommorow. I told her I needed a week to recharge. Mamasan is very cool at Garry #115.

I didn't take any pics as we know the spot. But be sure to ask for the room to the left as you enter-the one with the cream colored leather couch.

Now if I could just convince myself FS is safe.

Until next time.

Jedi Earth

Jon Jones
06-21-07, 12:08
Another post with no useful information....Good luck indeed.

[QUOTE=Hunterson]Found A New Aamp Close To Uci.k-girls With A Flat Fee $1.6.very Pretty Hottiesin Their Early 20's. Had Mimi Today About 5'2, 90lb

My Book Recorded:

Good Luck,

Hts

Survey Says
06-22-07, 18:04
I've been noticing their ads on CL for a couple of weeks now and since I was going to be in the area today I decided to give them a call. MMS answered the phone and I asked if a Latina was working today. She said yes, a beautiful 19 year old was available. I said I would be there in 10 mins. When I arrived the MMS greeted me and asked if that was me that called. I confirmed it was and she escorts me to room 5. I notice a sign in front for .5 for hhr and I handed it to her. A couple moments go by and I hear a lot of conversation going on. The place is not insulated at all. As I'm lying naked face down, my therapist walks in. I glance at the digital clock and it read 10:33am. She enters, says hello, I return pleasantries, she asks my name, I answer, I ask hers, and she says Angela. Pretty hot young one, maybe 25 with a nice rack for her pettite frame. She's wearing a short red skirt with a red halter top. She looks like stripper material. Massage begins with a fragrant oil and I immediately begin caressing her leg. After only a couple of moments, she asks me to flip. Heck, I hadn't even begun to get excited yet. Then, she breaks the ice and asks if I want "boom-boom". I answer her yes and she asks me to wait a minute while she retrieves the goods. Before she leaves she said $ and I said fine. I look over at the clock and it reads 10:38am. Angela comes back in with anti-bacterial gel to clean her hands, some lube, and a hat. I engaged in conversation with her and ask how long she's been there and she replied 3 weeks. She only works 2 days, Fri & Sun. I ask if she's worked elsewhere or a strip club and she said that she works at Deja Vu in San Diego full time. I tell her how beautiful she is and she is flattered. She has huge natural tatas, a little stretchy in the mid-section, probably from giving birth, but still a very nice, pettite frame. She begins a great cbj for a good 5 mins, cg, and I finished in mish. All rather quickly, but she is one to look at. I didn't have to close my eyes on this one guys! She tells me that I'm her first customer of the day and she was satisfied, but wished I could've lasted longer for her. I said, "let's go another round then" but she just giggled. Shoot, I could've and would've given the opportunity. She said that the chemistry was great and that it should make for a great day for her. Awh, shucks. She let me know her name and the days she works so that I would come back and request her. When I exited the room another MMS was in the front while the original MMS delivered me a bottled water. I think I got a glance of the 19 yr old MMS was speaking of. She did look pretty good too and was Latina. Koreans may also be there. Senior Members and/or trusted members who either contribute to this site or have shared information with me may feel free to PM me for the name, address, and phone number. I may not be able to get back to until Monday cause I'll be outta town. Anyone with any sort of investigative skills can easily find information searching forums. Angela rocked my world! Above average experience and I will visit again.

-SS

That Dude 6
06-22-07, 21:03
Is LFBC going legit? The past 2 times i have been there i have not received anything good. So I head down there after work today. Get there pay my dues then head to the room. My provider comes in who is not hot. She had real bad acne marks on her face. I get a pretty decent msg but that was it. The first time I went there I didnt even have to ask and she took care me. Last time I went there they asked me to fill some health survey like some legit place. Has this happend to anyone else recently?

DinnerOut35
06-22-07, 23:16
Hey guys-LA Erotica is this weekend. I just got back and let me tell you it is fantastic. The women there are literally naked. Tera Patrick, Gianna Michaels, Jeanna Jameson. All there. Its worth the $35.

Here is a pic of Gianna. And yes, they are real!

Boy there is a girl in an AMP that is going to get a banging tommorow:.) I'll be sure to report.

Rum Dum Joe
06-23-07, 14:29
Although I did read through everything about a 2 months ago.

Anyway I thought I would post a few reviews that I "read" over the last 2 months

Originally I was actually looking to see what places provided happy endings, didn't even think of fs

McD (good), was great, wonderful early 30's k girl, impressive figure, decent face, can't remember her name :( I know she's been talked about here numerous times though, was a nice experience. I was new and stupid and paid for an hour thinking i would get an hour long massage, hahaha. Still it's always fun to have MMS grab your ass on the way in hahahaha

Tried Angel Spa and Happy Massage over in CM, Angel Spa was so so, but not worth the money, Happy Massage gave a nice massage, but nothing special at the end.

Trabuco, was ok, she didn't seem particularly enthusiastic, was like McD in that it was straight to business, latina, fairly attractive, mainly went because I kept hearing about "Shadow" and was curious what all the fuss was about.
But I guess the person who I got wasn't her

IAC on culver, wonderful massage, happy ending, not a young girl by any means, and the finish was kinda unenthusiastic. Still, great hour long massage and a good ending with tip was around or a little less than $

Tried McD (bad), met Cindy, decently cute woman, I'd guess early-mid 30's, .4 HH, went in, got a light massage pretty similar to Angel Spa actually. Flip after 10 minutes, inquired if I would like a hand, said yes, gave an incredibly enthusiastic h.j, it was actually quite nice, shame it was so expensive (not more expensive than other places, but when compared to IAC where I could get a great massage for a while and a nice ending, it seems expensive).

Anyway, those are my reviews for the moment, honestly I think part of the allure is having not known these places exist in my own backyard.

I had been wanting to try out LFBC, but after the review below I'm kinda worried. I'll also have to try out that spectrum place.

Anyone know what happened to Shadow? I remember reading a while back that she was no longer at trabuco (after I went :-/ )

Geez, it took me hours going through those posts to get caught up too

Giocchino
06-25-07, 13:30
Went to Garry last week and got a new girl, Connie. It was her first day and I was her first customer. She wore a party dress that exposed some nice cleavage and she had an average face. Got a pretty decent massage as we conversed. I thought I was on the 'Dating Game". She asked What are your hobbies? Do you have a lot of girlfriends? She said she likes to go to the movies. She then (thankfully) began light touch around the crack and sack. After a bit of this, she asked what would I like. I was in the mood for a bj and she seemed happy with my choice. She asked me to lie down. She removed her dress and saw she has a really nice firm and beautiful rack, flat tummy and smooth light chocolate skin. She took her time kissing my nipples and slowly working her way down. When she got to her final destination, she slid the cover out with her tongue and put in on with her mouth. She worked long and slow til I popped. She cleaned me up and proceeded to finish up the massage working buck naked. She never asked for money (of course, I tipped her). Just another wonderful Garry Experiance.

DinnerOut35
06-25-07, 14:12
After going to the LA Erotica show three days in a row(Ava Devine is awesome!) I needed to let go some tension.

On to Garry #115.

I called Mamasan to see if the Latin girl with the ample chest was in. She was still not there. Oh well.

I got there early because I like to be the first customer. I dont like going too late after all of you guys have worn them out. :-)

Mamasan instantly remembered me and I asked her was the same girl from last week in. She said no she was gone. Evidently they get new girls every day damn near. I told mamasan I wanted a "good" girl. She knew what I met. She said the new girl was nice and small. Good I thought.

And after a few minutes in she walked. Did you guys see the movie The Transporter? This women looked just like her..size, weight, bust size everything. She had on an awesome orange dress and her hair looked fantastic. She smelled great. Now I have been seriously considering FS and when she walked in I was going to give it to her. But as she got closer I changed my mind. Although her body, hair, face and bust were awesome I saw the remnants of HSV-1. We all know what that is-herpes on her lips. The scars were clearly there from the last outbreak and the area just on the inside of her lip hadnt healed completely. Condom or not I wasnt going FS or BJ today. She offerred FS though. I declined. So I enjoyed myself with her, played with her ample breasts(for a Asian women) and eventually let her give me a fantastic HJ. I dont like to lie on the table for my HJ; I like them to get on their knees as if I could give them a fantastic facial. She did a great job. I tipped $40.

As I left Mamasan didnt even get up to let me out as she usually does. She is that comfortable with me. She said goodbye to me from the little room she was in. I also received the customary bottled water and my "Transporter girl" told me she really enjoyed her half hour with me.

I've attached a photo of the actress from the Transporter. Cool movie.

30 minutes well spent.

Until next time.

Jedi Earth

Trimhunt
06-25-07, 16:37
Jimmy,

Thanks for the info. I went to a AMP that I found on Cl and it was a total waste of time. Got the massage, put my hand on the asian girls ass "accidently" and nothing happened. Couldn't get anything and left with a full load.

Came onto this site to see what was happening and came across your posting and went by the AMP that you mentioned.

$40 for the massage, cute little asin girl (Song? was her name) wearing jeans (what happned to the girls wearing skirts as unfiroms by the way?), got undressed and the massage begin. She was cute, copped the mandatory feel on the ass, things were then a go. She undressed, gave me a hj (more is available but I didn't have a jimmy) while she straddle my face and let me sniff her pussy and finally let me lick it. After about 5 minutes I exploded (something about that damn baby oil they use). She wanted $60 but only gave her $40 since that is all I had on me.

I saw two other girls there (asian) and one had a serious rack on her, hopefully iI can get her next time.

Thanks again for the info.

A longtime legit Lincoln Ave accupuncture doc has sold out and the new owners are playing our game. What's good here is that the office still looks very legit from the front (and might throw you off too) but it's the typical chinese joint inside.

Angela was late 20's, about a 6 with perky rack and nice ass. Roaming hands was ok except on her hoots, which went away when a tip was mentioned. HJ may be all that's on HER menu, but she mentioned 2 other coworkers you can try your charm on.

If your going east on Lincoln from Brookhurst it's in the second stip mall down before you get to Elite Massage-which is at 2000 W. Lincoln.

They had a blatant (and stupid) ad announcing the new ownership on an internet free posting site (Not CL). It said something like "new, new, new, sex, sex, sex" LOL

Enjoy and share any good visits.

Jimmy

Fe Maiden
06-25-07, 20:38
I've been noticing their ads on CL for a couple of weeks now and since I was going to be in the area today I decided to give them a call. MMS answered the phone and I asked if a Latina was working today. She said yes, a beautiful 19 year old was available. I said I would be there in 10 mins. When I arrived the MMS greeted me and asked if that was me that called. I confirmed it was and she escorts me to room 5. I notice a sign in front for .5 for hhr and I handed it to her. A couple moments go by and I hear a lot of conversation going on. The place is not insulated at all. As I'm lying naked face down, my therapist walks in. I glance at the digital clock and it read 10:33am. She enters, says hello, I return pleasantries, she asks my name, I answer, I ask hers, and she says Angela. Pretty hot young one, maybe 25 with a nice rack for her pettite frame. She's wearing a short red skirt with a red halter top. She looks like stripper material. Massage begins with a fragrant oil and I immediately begin caressing her leg. After only a couple of moments, she asks me to flip. Heck, I hadn't even begun to get excited yet. Then, she breaks the ice and asks if I want "boom-boom". I answer her yes and she asks me to wait a minute while she retrieves the goods. Before she leaves she said $ and I said fine. I look over at the clock and it reads 10:38am. Angela comes back in with anti-bacterial gel to clean her hands, some lube, and a hat. I engaged in conversation with her and ask how long she's been there and she replied 3 weeks. She only works 2 days, Fri & Sun. I ask if she's worked elsewhere or a strip club and she said that she works at Deja Vu in San Diego full time. I tell her how beautiful she is and she is flattered. She has huge natural tatas, a little stretchy in the mid-section, probably from giving birth, but still a very nice, pettite frame. She begins a great cbj for a good 5 mins, cg, and I finished in mish. All rather quickly, but she is one to look at. I didn't have to close my eyes on this one guys! She tells me that I'm her first customer of the day and she was satisfied, but wished I could've lasted longer for her. I said, "let's go another round then" but she just giggled. Shoot, I could've and would've given the opportunity. She said that the chemistry was great and that it should make for a great day for her. Awh, shucks. She let me know her name and the days she works so that I would come back and request her. When I exited the room another MMS was in the front while the original MMS delivered me a bottled water. I think I got a glance of the 19 yr old MMS was speaking of. She did look pretty good too and was Latina. Koreans may also be there. Senior Members and/or trusted members who either contribute to this site or have shared information with me may feel free to PM me for the name, address, and phone number. I may not be able to get back to until Monday cause I'll be outta town. Anyone with any sort of investigative skills can easily find information searching forums. Angela rocked my world! Above average experience and I will visit again.

-SSI was gonna try this place today but was in the area of McD so I went there. Got Ana. Her box has one of those "kung fu grips." LOL

Ho Down Man
06-26-07, 05:27
Hey guys,

Had my first experience at Garry. Very nice time. I had a girl named Pinkie. Very nice. had a wonderful time. Will repeat.

Jonathan1301
06-26-07, 23:38
They advertise on CL, they had this 4 hands special which is not so special after all, 55$ for 1h goes to 110 if you want 4 hands, so much for the special.

On the phone she said (I asked 3 times) that its 55$ for 4 hands, so I went there, I tried their massage anyways I had Sophie, older Chinese lady, with small boobs and small belly.

You can tough, her legs and boobs but she is not going to take her clothes off or tough you back.

Tailz
06-27-07, 04:04
Apparently it is gone for good. The landlady told me "they got in trouble with the police. They are in jail."I went there doing lunch to ask for a massage and the front lady said that they are a chiropractor. That they it will cost 60 per treatment session. It seems that it is strictly business. Any other good viet place in OC?

Vanilla Shake
06-27-07, 10:13
When I first found this location, I knew it spelled trouble. Hardware store, ATM, AMP. A deadly triangle that sucked and fucked me in again.

Still aching for a natural bush, I stopped in Tuesday knowing that Angela from my last two encounters would not be there since she only works Thursday. In comes Michelle, another Latina, only better.

Michelle is also fully shaved, but makes up for it with a small set of natural A cups with dark brown nipples. No tattoos and a great shape. Long blond/brown hair, beautiful face, waist and ass. She also does not ask for the tip upfront.

We tried everything as she was anxious to play. Apparently I was the second customer she had seen all day, and it was already after 4PM. Lamented about sleeping all day. She let me touch all over and suck her nipples, but no licking the pussy.

I saw one other Chinese girl on the way out. Also looked good to me.

I do intend to make it over to McD some day since I read another report that there is a girl there on Friday with a bush.

Head on over boys. Maybe take advantage of the economic climate over there and save some cash.

Yowzaa
06-27-07, 10:39
I toftt there a few weeks ago and reported the bad service then. Could've saved yourself some time and $$!

They advertise on CL, they had this 4 hands special which is not so special after all, 55$ for 1h goes to 110 if you want 4 hands, so much for the special.

On the phone she said (I asked 3 times) that its 55$ for 4 hands, so I went there, I tried their massage anyways I had Sophie, older Chinese lady, with small boobs and small belly.

You can tough, her legs and boobs but she is not going to take her clothes off or tough you back.

SirMister
06-27-07, 13:56
I toftt there a few weeks ago and reported the bad service then. Could've saved yourself some time and $$!From what I've read in all previous reports. Almost every place in Fullerton is legit.

WhiteRice
06-27-07, 16:07
I toftt there a few weeks ago and reported the bad service then. Could've saved yourself some time and $$!Is this the same place upstairs. I toftt also. I saw a new ad and it did not mention a four hand type. I had a girl that looks like a dude and boy it was not worth it. I should of left but just receive a massage and left. She kept asking for a tip.

Jonathan1301
06-27-07, 21:04
I toftt there a few weeks ago and reported the bad service then. Could've saved yourself some time and $$!I read your review, but you cannot pass on 4-hands massage for 55$, I asked her 3 times on the phone and she said of course.

of course later she said no 110$ for 4-hands, but I was already there and it was 8:05pm, i was pumped up for a massage, i paid that 55$.

Vanilla Shake
06-28-07, 10:04
To all who have requested the location, I only know the cross streets are Trabucco and Culver in Irvine. When I set out to find this place I did some research through old posts and found it with no problem. I honestly do not know the street number or suite number.

When I first found this location, I knew it spelled trouble. Hardware store, ATM, AMP. A deadly triangle that sucked and fucked me in again.

Still aching for a natural bush, I stopped in Tuesday knowing that Angela from my last two encounters would not be there since she only works Thursday. In comes Michelle, another Latina, only better.

Michelle is also fully shaved, but makes up for it with a small set of natural A cups with dark brown nipples. No tattoos and a great shape. Long blond/brown hair, beautiful face, waist and ass. She also does not ask for the tip upfront.

We tried everything as she was anxious to play. Apparently I was the second customer she had seen all day, and it was already after 4PM. Lamented about sleeping all day. She let me touch all over and suck her nipples, but no licking the pussy.

I saw one other Chinese girl on the way out. Also looked good to me.

I do intend to make it over to McD some day since I read another report that there is a girl there on Friday with a bush.

Head on over boys. Maybe take advantage of the economic climate over there and save some cash.

Momoshiro
06-28-07, 10:39
To all who have requested the location, I only know the cross streets are Trabucco and Culver in Irvine. When I set out to find this place I did some research through old posts and found it with no problem. I honestly do not know the street number or suite number.Been to this place a few times. It's in back of the building. Saw Candy and Joy the previous times. Candy is Korean spinner and Joy was Latina. Both gave good service with a little massage.

Jon Jones
06-28-07, 11:54
Do you mean Magic Touch? 4200 Trabuco Road, #190, Irvine, (949)654-7898 (A few yards from Interstate 5)

QUOTE=Vanilla Shake]To all who have requested the location, I only know the cross streets are Trabucco and Culver in Irvine. When I set out to find this place I did some research through old posts and found it with no problem. I honestly do not know the street number or suite number.[/QUOTE]

Az Mikey
06-28-07, 18:16
From out of town on business in OC.

Based up on previous reports, I decided to stop in at McD.

Well. Glad I did. The MMS was on the phone, but put her arm around me, patted me on the ass and took me down the hall. I took a quick shower and proceeded back to the room for my massage.

It was a K-Girl named Bebe. Tight bod. Cute face. Cute laugh. Small A cup. Dyed blonde hair. Overall looks. An 8. 6 Performance an 8. Attitude. She was a bit rushed with the massage but took her time with the business. Funny moment though. I'm exploring the nether region and the door opens. It's a friend of Bebe's that's working in the room next door. Bebe invites her in. Big chest, kinda cute. Might have to head back tomorrow, as she didn't stay too long.

She said she comes to this place a couple times a week. She's from K-town and it's a bit of a drive.

Vanilla Shake
06-28-07, 21:00
We've got a thing....
Goin' On

And it's at the address below.

Do you mean Magic Touch? 4200 Trabuco Road, #190, Irvine, (949)654-7898 (A few yards from Interstate 5)

QUOTE=Vanilla Shake]To all who have requested the location, I only know the cross streets are Trabucco and Culver in Irvine. When I set out to find this place I did some research through old posts and found it with no problem. I honestly do not know the street number or suite number.[/QUOTE]

Member #2157
06-29-07, 09:59
Hey guys,

Had my first experience at Garry. Very nice time. I had a girl named Pinkie. Very nice. had a wonderful time. Will repeat.

Pinkie is just OK imho, was put off by the fact she was completely drenched in cheap perfume, leaves a lot of evidence if you don';t take another shower before you leave

HolmesJr
06-29-07, 14:48
I paid a visit this morning to the new OK. I had Bobbi. She's cool. Nice time.

DinnerOut35
06-29-07, 19:12
Went to Garry today in the middle of the day. Mamasan knows me well so I asked her point blank did she have a new girl today and I wanted some large chi chi's. Mamasan smiled, hugged me and said she had the perfect girl. She just started today and her name was Choi. Mamasan said she was busy but to come back in 30. Mamasan stressed the girl had a huge chest and was good. WIth that kind of endorsement, I went and simply sat in the car.

I saw a monger come out and then I went in. Damn. She was fine!!!! Tall, long black hair and a set of bolt on. She and mamasan followed me in the room at first-hell I thought I was getting a 3-some...but mamasan and her simply changed my towels(mamasan knows I like them to be fresh). My Choi, who spoke little or no English immediately disrobed. She also immediately took out of her pocket some lube. Mamasan evidently told her I was a trusted patron so she didnt waste anytime. Guys this girl is so pretty I made her sit down beside me for a while and I just gazed at her lovely South Korean flesh. Then I got to work.

I dont know what it is but women seem to respond to a little facial abuse. Choi was no different. She knelt down and took my member in her mouth(no hands) and was shoving it as far in as possible. Spitting, a little gagging..this girl was good. I thought about full service but declined(diseases diseases boys). When I was about to cum she pulled my member out of her mouth and jerked it as though I was giving her lips a facial.

Goddamn fantastic.

Now she told me she is only there until TOMMOROW. She said the drive from Koreatown is too much for her.

Mamasan hugged me on the way out and gave me a customary water. Then it happened.

I walked out the door and on the end of the building were two Santa Ana Sherriff cars(see picture). I instantly got nervous and was happened I had used my standard practice-to always park on the street down the street and walk. That way no one id my car even if I got pinched. I dont know what they were doing down there(stakeout or whatever) but I got the hell out of there.

Be careful guys. They may be watching Garry now. They have busted all of the AMP in Inglewood-Santa Ana may be next.

Until next time.

Jedi Earth