PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Asian Tang
12-27-10, 18:33
Want to check out Bebe Spa (Ward and McFadd). Anyone been there? Everything looks right but never went in to check out the tang.

Any news would help.

Happy Hunting

Inboundhot
12-27-10, 20:28
Hate to bust your LE balls but she's at angel spa. Not a secret.

Three things are different than the regular add for TLC:

1) The Bold print (at least in the online posting!) stating "HONEST, LEGAL, PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY STAFF"

2) The part regarding discounts,"$10. 00 off for Hospital Emergency Worker, Nurse, Doctor, Fire-Fighter, Military, Voluntary-Worker & Senior during these hours plus FIVE services (Bonus) you will get ONE free service or we will donate that amount to the CHARITY of your choice in your name."

3) The last odd thing in the add is this,"Men & Women are both Welcome!" also in bold.

Were they trying to bust nurses doctors fire-fighters and so on? That really sucks. Should have read: 10 off for pervs, jack-offs, old fat guys in shorts and asians that can't pick up asian girls. Yeap, she at 440 fair

Inboundhot
12-27-10, 20:43
I just saw Nikki.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/thp/2122397240.html

LMAO

Hunterx
12-28-10, 00:32
Started the prowl at 730pm. Drove by multiple facilities, decided to head to brookhrst and chapmn. Saw Leo parked outside of shop. Lights were dimm inside, saw a female run out to her car. I pass by the shop to see if something was going down only 1 patrol car. Left vicinty to see if other location open, and nothing. Drove by the prior joint a half hour later, leo is still parked, but is now visible at front door and s full blown and is chatty. Leave area and parked a far and he leaves. Couldn't tell if anybody wad taken in. Leo on patrol has been more obvious. Why do they have to mess with my night time movement?

Hornilius69
12-28-10, 03:17
Want to check out Bebe Spa (Ward and McFadd). Anyone been there? Everything looks right but never went in to check out the tang.

Any news would help.

Happy HuntingThey got pretty hot girls working. PM me for more details.

Cory James
12-28-10, 07:39
I tried out the H. B Chinese AMP last week on Bkhurst and it was a good deal for 1. 2.

20 something Chinese girl with a good attitude. Please treat her and the other nicely.

One weird incident that is making me post. (although I will be sure to post more going forward). Some White / Hispanic guy walks from the Parking lot as I leave the unit and says "Pretty late out for a walk aint it?"

I'm like WTF is this guy even aknowledging me? I think he was wearing a blue dress shirt and dress pants? Not sure if he's another monger or 50 or some kind of citizens watch group (like we had in NYC) but it was around 1am?

Did anybody else have a similar experience?

I wish I looked back to see if he entered the same unit but I was set on getting out in fear of all these busts lately?

Anyways, if it was a fellow monger my bad but if not, I'm glad I posted.

Wunhunglo
12-28-10, 22:59
CashV is right. That add was a total screwjob. Anyone with half a brain can figure that was a setup. Leo loves busting professionals like firefighters, lawyers, doctors etc. Fucking joke of an advertisement. LOL.

Want to buy some swamp land NEone?

NeverTell
12-29-10, 02:27
Had another enjoyable experience at the fair complex recently. L*a gave me the complete time I paid for. Decent massage with lots of ass crack play and she allowed all kinds of hand roaming on her ass, legs, and crotch. On the flip, she refused to take off top and wouldn't let me rub boobs but she let me continue to rub ass and crotch over jeans. Very good HJ then after I finish, she does a big head massage for about 15 minutes to finish off the time. It was great.

Note: I'll be on the North side of OC next time I'm out (East LA / Montebello area) any good, cheap AMPs near there where massage is good with HE ending?

Be Safe

Cloud5162
12-29-10, 03:33
Brookhurst and where?

Can you give a hint a litle bit?

Thanks.

I tried out the H. B Chinese AMP last week on Bkhurst and it was a good deal for 1. 2.

20 something Chinese girl with a good attitude. Please treat her and the other nicely.

One weird incident that is making me post. (although I will be sure to post more going forward). Some White / Hispanic guy walks from the Parking lot as I leave the unit and says "Pretty late out for a walk aint it?"

I'm like WTF is this guy even aknowledging me? I think he was wearing a blue dress shirt and dress pants? Not sure if he's another monger or 50 or some kind of citizens watch group (like we had in NYC) but it was around 1am?

Did anybody else have a similar experience?

I wish I looked back to see if he entered the same unit but I was set on getting out in fear of all these busts lately?

Anyways, if it was a fellow monger my bad but if not, I'm glad I posted.

Hotwire
12-29-10, 12:59
CashV is right. That add was a total screwjob. Anyone with half a brain can figure that was a setup. Leo loves busting professionals like firefighters, lawyers, doctors etc. Fucking joke of an advertisement. LOL.

Want to buy some swamp land NEone? Take if from a retired firefighter. Some of them love it when they catch you speeding or some other offense on your day off.

Dildo Baggens
12-29-10, 16:50
Whittier Blvd Between Beach and Painter ave. Around 10 places. Just look up my past musings on this subject. First ave. And Whittier blvd. Is what I call the Golden Triangle. Three in one building complex! The quality varies, most give descent massage, with HE.

D. Baggens.

Had another enjoyable experience at the fair complex recently. L*a gave me the complete time I paid for. Decent massage with lots of ass crack play and she allowed all kinds of hand roaming on her ass, legs, and crotch. On the flip, she refused to take off top and wouldn't let me rub boobs but she let me continue to rub ass and crotch over jeans. Very good HJ then after I finish, she does a big head massage for about 15 minutes to finish off the time. It was great.

Note: I'll be on the North side of OC next time I'm out (East LA / Montebello area) any good, cheap AMPs near there where massage is good with HE ending?

Be Safe

Rntintheoc
12-29-10, 20:30
Went on a cold afternoon (12/28) , so the heated table was nice. So was Janey: young, nice bod, decent face, one of the best AMP massages I've had, and used no oil. Acted all shy and innocent at the end, but had good / experienced technique. Usual rates, and definitely return-worthy.

Massage Fan
12-30-10, 02:40
I am kind of enjoying the holiday time and the slow work days it brings. I decided today to venture out again and relieve some stress. Was going to try a recommendation from Cash Value over off Lambert, but called first and they don't have a shower. Since I like a pre-massage cleanup (although nothing beats an included table shower) I decided to try Emerald again and see what transpired.

Drove on over for an early lunch appt and, probably due to the rain, the place did not seem crowded at all. I got my room, paid the fee, and was invited to use the shower. Down the hall for a rinse off, then back to my table to wait. In walks Lilly, a sweet thin lady who spoke moderate English. She said she has been there for a number of months now. After asking about my massage preference (firm on back, soft on front) she asked if she asked if she could walk on my back. I joked with her, asking how big she was, and she bounced in front of me showing off her slim figure.

At this point my experience differed greatly from my previous visit. The other girl had given a great massage with her hands, but this lovely lady worked magic with her feet. It was amazing how her toes could wrap around the sore muscles, caress the tight spots, and apply just the right amount of pressure to my tired body. She did a very good back walk, taking care of everything, and did some great glute work as well.

Then of course off she jumps and starts with some oil and the softer touch experience. A hot towel to wipe away the excess oil and then time for the next level of entertainment. She was wonderful in this area as well, offering the same help as my previous lady, and everything ended well.

All in all, have not had any problems with this place yet, it may be my new go to place for good massage and HE.

If anyone know a place in central to south OC that has great massage, good HE, AND an included table shower, toss me a PM.

Play safe!

BenderOver
12-30-10, 11:53
Take if from a retired firefighter. Some of them love it when they catch you speeding or some other offense on your day off.WTF? No professional courtesy? I thought the PD and FD stuck together. If I got pulled over and cited by city police, you can bet that will affect my call time response to any police officer's home when it's fucking burning down.

Reg Guy
12-30-10, 14:26
Hey guys, new in town from Tennessee. Anyone able to recommend a nice place where I can really get a nice massage with HJ?

Thanks

Socalkain
12-31-10, 22:32
Tried the Health Center off Imperial in North OC. Paid. 40 for the half, and got my room. In walks a spinner latina in a tight pink dress, probably mid to late thirties. She said her name was Nicole, and she seemed to have a pretty good attitude. She peeked under the towel for a sec and started a lackluster massage. She offered oil but I declined. She's dropping compliments on me while I'm feeling around. On the flip she asks what I'm looking for, and we agree on. 80 for FS. Again, good attitude, good body, although a little rushed to have me pop. When it was over she cleaned me up with a hot towel and we had some small talk. Overall a good time, I'll repeat for those spur-of-the-moment times when I need some release right away. Total damage $.20.

Wunhunglo
12-31-10, 23:27
Take if from a retired firefighter. Some of them love it when they catch you speeding or some other offense on your day off.Professional courtesy my butt. They'll bust judges, too. Cops get a boner from arresting "their buddies."

And for sure the LEO is a scammer like any other male. They go in for the occasional massage and release, too.

I know one that is married with 2 daughters and he is an A-1 f'and scammer.

LEO lives for the big bust if you know what I mean.

Chocolatemilk
01-03-11, 04:37
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was an effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Daocdude
01-03-11, 13:01
I finally crossed Skypark off my list, and it was awesome! First off there is more than one there, so this review is only for the one next to the REAL HAIRCUT girls store.

Walked in on a recent rainy day, cold and wet. Paid mms for the hour, back to a room with a nice heating blanket and put the hand towel over the buns. My girl girl comes in and once she started talking I realized that she was Japanese. Not a lot of Japanese girls doing this, the only one I've ever meet was back in the service and down at CS.

I took a peak and sure enough, it's K* from CS. She gives a very good massage, mid to late 30's, B's very nice soft pale Japanese skin. Great massage, she's obviously professionally trained. Since I knew there was a green light with her I didn't give her any indications that I was there for anything other than a legit massage, then the flip and I say,"Hi K* I didn't know that you worked here too!"

It was funny, got her to laugh and surprised her. I don't think I'll get away with that again, but the look on her face and the reaction was worth not playing with her nice little butt while I was face down.

After that it was donkey kong time, lots of teasing, touching, licking, rcg and release. Standard rates. Excellent time. Still feel like I need a "real" skypark experience though.

Now this place has mixed reviews on other sites and I didn't see ANY talent worth waiting for in the bull pen on my way out the door, so next time it's deeper into the circle for me.

Stay safe and have fun out there.

Daocdude
01-03-11, 13:16
In my last post I mentioned that the AMP was next to a haircut place, and before heading out I did a little research on that place that I should share with the board.

I did stop by the haircut place next door to get a look at Aysah and I'll save the guys here some hassle and let you know what my research on her uncovered. First off she's the one one backpage that posts the "REAL HAIRCUT" adds from time to time.

Once inside the legit salon it's her and four other girls, and two old lady's getting their hair cut and styled. Think nice mall salon and you're right there. She is there, late 40's possible 50's big fake bolt-ons, Viet working in a very legit salon with two Persians and a Korean girl. I get the haircut, which was not bad, and there is flirting but nothing else. No tease, just a haircut from a nice old lady with BIG boobs. Did get her card, and it's the same number as the backpage add.

Google search the number and there is a web site with ok pics, and one nip slip. Reviews on other sites indicate that she's available for FS outcall you host no BJ and you provide a bottle of champagne for the low low price of $$$. After doing the drive by I can tell you that it's not worth $$. I'd do 1. 5 tops incall but you host outcall plus champagne? That's a bare min $$$$$! No thanks.

Her web site it the number one Google hit on the number.

Stay safe and dry!

Gookster
01-03-11, 14:52
A couple of weeks ago I finally decided to try out this place based on the recommendation of another member on here. It was such a long and dangerous drive in the rain for me and it wasn't worth it.

The entry fee was 50 for the half which is high. I got a 35 yo korean named Kim. I lied and told her that I been there once before. She had a nice body and alright face. The massage was well, too much oil and I've had better. After she got done, I thought she was going to do the universal hand gesture but she never did. I basically begged her and we agreed on 40. Way too much oil / lube for the HJ but I guess that's fine because although it looked mechanical, it didn't feel like it.

So yeah, I won't be repeating and total damage was 90. Can anyone recommend a good LMP for me instead?

Gookster
01-03-11, 15:02
View all the way to the end for the Happy Ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWq3A4SE6b4

LOLThat's hilarious! And the chick is really hot!

Gookster
01-03-11, 15:07
Be careful fellas. Here is the link to Gavon's posting:

http://www.ocregister.com/news/prostitution-280965-orahood-spa.html

That's scary! I've been there 2 times.

Cash Value
01-03-11, 15:52
Misty Spa over on newport. I went and saw Helen again. She called said she was slow. Show up and she's in a hot short dress with her boobs almost falling out. Good massage and killer tease cause she knows I like it. Any way on the way out I saw a younger girl looking hot in some tights. Long black hair and a nice round ass. Anyone that knows her msg me. I want her freaking info. I had no balls to ask on the way out due to Helen all over me and wanting me to take her somewhere.

Classy spa on mesa verde: So my buddy said he went since he knew the old talent was gone. He got a tiny around 30 asian with black hair in tights and a tiny top. Massage was great and thats about all he was thinking about. Turns over and she gave a good massage all over his legs and chest. He figured he won't get anything cause he tried nothing. Oh so wrong, she started to massage all around his balls so he reached over and started stroking her little tight ass. Soon as he does that she grabbed his cock with both her hands and did a slow and soft yank. He tried going between her legs from the back and she spread them a bit to let him in. He says that her voice is deeper then most and just a tad raspy. She was saying "I like, I like" in that deep voice of hers and it got him hot. He said her tights were so shear that he felt her mounds and started running a finger between them. She would tighten her lips around his finger and squeeze. That got him off. On the way out he saw a younger girl that was pretty hot. Not many people talk about classy anymore.

Let me know if you know the long hair girl at Misty, I want to try her without Helen cutting off my balls.

Long Chorizo
01-03-11, 19:21
That's scary! I've been there 2 times.For those of you who have been asking about TLC Spa, I will tell you how everything was set up, and how I managed to save my ass from this bust. This bust was a "joke" to those of us who frequent this place. Obviously LE knows how everything works, but they made a lot of "mistakes" when they did the sting. They messed up and that's how I was able to save my ass from this sting. It was like any other day, I woke up with a freaking huge boner. Since I am not in classes yet, college student, I decided I needed some relief. I never call because I am a regular there and they just take me in. I drove to the place, with the "urge" to release, you know how it feels. I was already dreaming about what It would happen at the spa—how I would get a huge release from Melina, Dina, Marcy, Keyes, etc. The regulars there, so I had that in mind.

When I got to the place, the first odd thing that I noticed was a van parked a few feet from the place. I usually park far away from the place (see rules to mongering) , so I walked to the door. For some reason I started feeling different, like being nervous kinda. I decided to walk in and the weirdest thing ever I see first, the lady upfront is an unknown lady, I have never seen every before, so I know for sure there is something wrong. This is where you are either stupid or smart, I decided to be stupid and see what new talent they had, because apparently there was something very weird going on. She asked me for 30 dollars upfront for half hour, so I decided to give her $50 dollars, in which case she gives me $20 back, and that was never the case before, because they know what I am there for, so I that was just too weird for me—they giving me change. At this point I was confused, nervous, but thinking with the small head—hoping to get a release from the "new" talent apparently.

The lady upfront was old looking, Asian, didn't look like LE. I was nervous at first, but she told me to go inside the room, so I go and she said that someone would be with me pretty soon. This is where I started to sense that this might be a sting and that I should be intelligent. I kept reminding myself that the front lady was unknown, van parked outside, gave me change, mmmmm I was debating to wether or not take my underwear off. I decided to leave them on! For the first time ever, I decided to play it safe, just in case it was a sting. I laid down on the table. In walks in another young looking unknown female. She was Asian! She was very hot and young. I knew this wasn't real when I saw her coming in. I just knew I had done the right thing by keeping my underwear on. She was surprised to see me with my underwear on. She asked my type of massage I wanted and if I had been there before! Of course I told her I have never been there before. I faked a back pain and shoulder pain. I told her that was my reason to be there hahaha. She did a lame massage for 10 minutes, just fingers everywhere, with no apparent skill. I was very cautious to play everything right, or el else a mistake would cost me high and for sure I would regret it. 10 minutes into the massage, she asked me the most stupid question ever,"would you like me to massage any other problem part in your body?" I said I was just there for back and shoulder. She did not ask me to take the undies off. She continued with my legs, back of legs, I was so nervous that I didn't get a boner. I just wanted to get the fu. K out of there.

As she was finishing the lame massage, I just wanted to leave. She was pushing me by admiring my biceps, pecs, legs, etc. I had no intentions to play cops and robbers with this lady. I knew I could get in big trouble for playing the game. I tipped her 5 dollars for the "legit" massage, just because legit massage is less tip. If I paid the usual 40, I might be in trouble, so I paid attention to the fine little details. Once I dressed, I just walked out of the door. I called all my friends and told them about it. I decided not to call the providers, since I could get in trouble and they could get in deeper crap, so I just left it. Today I am writing this because I want you guys, noobs, to get to know the place. Pay attention to who comes in, out, who is there, who the providers are, even if you don't know them, just look at them and remember them. That could save your life. Pay attention to how much you pay, anything suspicious. The language was totally different this time. I had no universal sign for hand job. I didn't try to touch at all! She stayed away from my body as much as possible. She had jeans on! Only noobs would get caught! I was smart, so I saved my ass and others.

Excuse my spelling, it's a pain in the ass on a cell phone hope this helps future mongers.

Any one with info on a more "private" AMP? Meaning, more private parking, building, etc.

I will be happy to exchange info. Thanks.

Stay safe

Cali Kilo
01-03-11, 22:33
For those of you who have been asking about TLC Spa, I will tell you how everything was set up, and how I managed to save my ass from this bust. This bust was a "joke" to those of us who frequent this place. Obviously LE knows how everything works, but they made a lot of "mistakes" when they did the sting. ...Stay safeThat's what always throws me about Train 2. The therapists always leave room between rub and fun once they have decided to move forward. I don't know if they have to prep themselves or check-in with Mms about the fact that room will be a rockin' so that they can start knockin' at 30 min or what. Anytime a therapist is out of the room for longer that 2 mins always gives me the jitters. Oh well the thrill of the hunt I guess.

Also, has anyone else notice different Mms at Train 2 on weekdays and weekends? I think I have 2 faces Mamasans memory banked just in case.

NeverTell
01-03-11, 22:43
I visited an Acupuncture place on Whittier Blvd. I was greeted by a fairly cute but older Asian named UU. She took me to the room and asked how long. I said 1 hour and she asked for 40 bucks. When she returns I am face down and naked. She starts a fairly good massage and manages to rub her crotch on my elbow while she is rubbing my back and she does the same thing on the top of my head. I start to rub her leg and there is no resistance. She is wearing jeans so I am not rubbing on her skin. I rub her petite ass and is is very nice. I really can't wait any more so while she is doing my hand massage I lift my butt and stick her hand under me and put my butt back down. She laughs and starts gripping me. I lift up and she starts a pretty sensual massage around my ass, balls, and dick. Now I really got to release so I flip. I lift of her shirt and bra to reveal some nice small A / B boobs. I massage those and her butt / crotch (over Jeans) while she does a really nice HJ. I start to under her belt so I can see that pussy and ass but she backs away, she thinks I am wanting full service and she doesn't do that. I make it clear I just want HJ but my eyes want to see the rest of her body. She tells me it will be 60 but I counter with 40 and she won't do it. She really gets into the HJ and it does feel extremely good so I blow huge (been a week so I had alot). She cleans me up with a nice hot towel. Then she asks if I still want the rest of the massage. Of course! I look a the clock and its only been 15 minutes. Her massage is actually good and therapeutic. Unfortunately, after 15 minutes (30 total now) she bends down and lays on me and states all finished. Ugh, only 30 minutes. I didn't want to argue that I paid for 40 so I just said ok.

She leaves to get me water and I get dressed and place 40 on the table. She comes in and seems happy with the tip, gives me a big hug and rubs my butt.

Overall it was a good experience and worth repeating even with UU but I will try for another girl next time. Unfortunately, I had some expectations that the girl would be fully nude for the massage and that the total cost would be 40. Not the 80 that I paid. So now instead of going twice this week, I will only get to go once.

Thanks to all those that have posted on this place so I could experience it. Great tips and keep them coming.

Stay Safe!

TheOCman
01-03-11, 23:32
Sorry you didn't have a great time there, I've loved it every time I went. PM me for the names to see.

A couple of weeks ago I finally decided to try out this place based on the recommendation of another member on here. It was such a long and dangerous drive in the rain for me and it wasn't worth it.

The entry fee was 50 for the half which is high. I got a 35 yo korean named Kim. I lied and told her that I been there once before. She had a nice body and alright face. The massage was well, too much oil and I've had better. After she got done, I thought she was going to do the universal hand gesture but she never did. I basically begged her and we agreed on 40. Way too much oil / lube for the HJ but I guess that's fine because although it looked mechanical, it didn't feel like it.

So yeah, I won't be repeating and total damage was 90. Can anyone recommend a good LMP for me instead?

MassLover
01-03-11, 23:36
For those of you who have been asking about TLC Spa, I will tell you how everything was set up, and how I managed to save my ass from this bust. Been so alert is not easy. I would have fallen into their trap. You are the man!

Jwinston
01-04-11, 00:37
Long time lurker, first time doing something like this. So, this is obviously my first report.

I read one account about a month ago where some people who went to the 1st floor MP or had difficulty finding the 3rd floor one. So, let me first write about how to get access to the 3rd floor. Parking is on the east side of the building. The building shares parking with some fast food places and other strip mall businesses on the block. As you approach, you'll walk past a bagel place and through a set of double doors. These doors are to the right of Massage U Love. Entering the doors, you will be in a hallway that ends with another set of double doors that open into Harbor.

The hallway has an elevator and that's how you get to the 3rd floor. The hallway also contains the infamous security camera. I tried to find a fire escape to take the stairs instead, but no avail.

Other than that, I don't have much to add that hasn't been covered before. The only thing noteworthy is I know it was not the mms that ended up giving me a massage. It was someone in their 20s, Vietnamese-American, and goes by the name of K* (Not sure how discreet I should be with names, so erred on the side of caution). Gave a decent massage with happy ending, but no touching. Has a good personality and gave the full 30 minutes. She is there on M, W, and F.

I gave the most valiant attempt to seem nonchalant, but still felt nervous internally. I made up a friend and used a name I read about here in a much older post. When we finished up, I paid my. 4 tip (.4 for entrance) , she told me to get one of the candies sitting in the lobby, I did, and promptly left.

As my first experience, it was exciting and fun. I'm probably going to do it again.

Chocolatemilk
01-04-11, 00:58
For all of you who have been drooling over the reports of BeBe and all the rest at bmalibu's favorite little hideaway near the airport, the secret's out. The place operates under the front of Ace Medical Supply. You can find it at 17911 Skypark Circle. Stop in and GET SOME! The pussy is fantastic! Three times myself now and it's the best I've found in the OC.I hate to see the secret out on this place because it's my absolute all time favorite place. I've had so much great pussy here the last year and a half. Hope it's not overrun now by you horny fools. .

Durtybird
01-04-11, 01:42
I hate to see the secret out on this place because it's my absolute all time favorite place. I've had so much great pussy here the last year and a half. Hope it's not overrun now by you horny fools. .I just did a drive by. :. Looks like its gone now.

Chocolatemilk
01-04-11, 03:41
I just did a drive by. :. Looks like its gone now.It's very under-the-radar. It doesn't look at all like a brothel, just a random business, so a drive by wouldn't really tell you anything and their hours are kind of weird, door's sometimes locked during regular business hours.

Thedudeoftheoc
01-04-11, 09:21
Hey guys has anyone been to csquared lately? I've been hearing rumors about being under the scope by stupid LEOs. I really HOPE not, been wanting to go there for awhile next time imma ask for the mms number.

Jon Jones
01-04-11, 14:08
Good first report.

There is an stairwell near the elevator. But no need to be so nervous. You received a massage at a MP that has been licensed by the City of Costa Mesa for years. Nothing illegal about that.

Jon.

Long time lurker, first time doing something like this. So, this is obviously my first report.

I read one account about a month ago where some people who went to the 1st floor MP or had difficulty finding the 3rd floor one. So, let me first write about how to get access to the 3rd floor. Parking is on the east side of the building. The building shares parking with some fast food places and other strip mall businesses on the block. As you approach, you'll walk past a bagel place and through a set of double doors. These doors are to the right of Massage U Love. Entering the doors, you will be in a hallway that ends with another set of double doors that open into Harbor.

The hallway has an elevator and that's how you get to the 3rd floor. The hallway also contains the infamous security camera. I tried to find a fire escape to take the stairs instead, but no avail.

Other than that, I don't have much to add that hasn't been covered before. The only thing noteworthy is I know it was not the mms that ended up giving me a massage. It was someone in their 20s, Vietnamese-American, and goes by the name of K* (Not sure how discreet I should be with names, so erred on the side of caution). Gave a decent massage with happy ending, but no touching. Has a good personality and gave the full 30 minutes. She is there on M, W, and F.

I gave the most valiant attempt to seem nonchalant, but still felt nervous internally. I made up a friend and used a name I read about here in a much older post. When we finished up, I paid my. 4 tip (.4 for entrance) , she told me to get one of the candies sitting in the lobby, I did, and promptly left.

As my first experience, it was exciting and fun. I'm probably going to do it again.

Fistfirst
01-04-11, 17:24
Yes, they do leave the room for what seems a long time and yes the MMSs seem to change, not necessarily as regularly as suggested. The one I have most often met answers to the name of K. Now, on the last day of the year, I had a rather confusing experience, which might be of interest. I was close by so parked and then called. Told to wait ten minutes. Did. Got called back to go to the door. Which I did. Door locked. Went back and called again. Apologies with the remark that "they told me the door was open". Told to wait for call back. Did but no call back so I call back after 10 minutes. At this point my window of time was closing so I said, sorry, got to run, see you next year. There was some confusing apologies again, plus the remark that she, the phone person, who I think was K, couldn't "get there" right away, could I come back in hour. Declined the invitation.

My conclusion is that the phone person is not there but somewhere else. There are also at least two other phone numbers relating to same place. I for one have always had good service there, from S, as mentioned several posts back, and recently from R, but I'm going to back off for a while until I hear from others what they think is going on, especially since their ads are pretty blatant and in the lowest-crime rate self-styled best planned city in the world.

Also, has anyone else notice different Mms at Train 2 on weekdays and weekends? I think I have 2 faces Mamasans memory banked just in case.

Hornilius69
01-04-11, 18:58
Hey guys has anyone been to csquared lately? I've been hearing rumors about being under the scope by stupid LEOs. I really HOPE not, been wanting to go there for awhile next time imma ask for the mms number.Nothing to worry about C2, place is safe and no LEO anywhere. I went there two days ago and got a great time with one of my favorite girl.

The only place I would avoid is AC #6. I heard from close source that LEO are out checking and keeping a total head counts.

Guyfrom714
01-05-11, 02:20
C2 is still there, visited A* recently still good times though it's starts to annoy me when MMS knocks on the door @ the 20 minute mark.

As for AC6, stopped by to say "Hello," to V* and on another day with J*, seen no LEO anywhere even at the adjacent businesses but I suppose I was just lucky the times I went last week.

Nothing to worry about C2, place is safe and no LEO anywhere. I went there two days ago and got a great time with one of my favorite girl.

The only place I would avoid is AC #6. I heard from close source that LEO are out checking and keeping a total head counts.

Long Chorizo
01-05-11, 13:08
Recommended by a friend, I decided to stop by Lin's on Beach / Lampson to pay a visit to the chiro. Usual thing, waiting for someone pay attention to me. I hate whenthey just leave you there, thinking your money is crap, etc. Any ways, I was let to a small room. In comes Lin. She is ok looking, nothing too exciting for my personal taste. She has broken English, but cares, I am there to nut. She starts a so so massage with not so much skill, again, I don't care hahaha. She starts a bit of teasing, but she was too careful. I am sure she thought I was LE. Black guys don't usually frequent this places, I guess. I was face down, so I lifted the butt alittle for easy access and to give the hint I was there for something else. Long chorizo starts to feel awake, she notices, drops the towel and puts some oil near the boys. I was completely awake now. I started massaging my little guy and she says,"hep you", I said,"yes, drain it all". She oiled the tick and as mechanical as a blow up doll, she made me nut in a few minutes. I thought she was going to start a fire from too much pulling from the stick. Not great experience, but I got to nut.

Give it a try, pm for info.

How do you guys keep up with this hobby? This is getting too expensive.

Long Chorizo
01-05-11, 13:13
Recommended by a friend, I decided to stop by Lin's on Beach / Lampson to pay a visit to the chiro. Usual thing, waiting for someone pay attention to me. I hate whenthey just leave you there, thinking your money is crap, etc. Any ways, I was let to a small room. In comes Lin. She is ok looking, nothing too exciting for my personal taste. She has broken English, but cares, I am there to nut. She starts a so so massage with not so much skill, again, I don't care hahaha. She starts a bit of teasing, but she was too careful. I am sure she thought I was LE. Black guys don't usually frequent this places, I guess. I was face down, so I lifted the butt alittle for easy access and to give the hint I was there for something else. Long chorizo starts to feel awake, she notices, drops the towel and puts some oil near the boys. I was completely awake now. I started massaging my little guy and she says,"hep you", I said,"yes, drain it all". She oiled the tick and as mechanical as a blow up doll, she made me nut in a few minutes. I thought she was going to start a fire from too much pulling from the stick. Not great experience, but I got to nut.

Give it a try, pm for info.

How do you guys keep up with this hobby? This is getting too expensive.

beernut2
01-05-11, 13:25
Michelle K

Happy New Year, Men.

I'm looking for the 411 on Michelle K. Hplex. Mamasan says 'she vacation now, you try otha!"

I appreciate any info as I know these damsels in missdress rotate out. But I've got a feeling Michelle be gone for good.

I will miss her.

Beer

Cash Value
01-05-11, 16:37
Just got done talking to a friend. Said he went to Angel S, he sent me there a week ago to have some fun with extra cash. He saw his reg L and she thanked him for the extra tip when I went. He said she sure did thank him, had on a short real short red dress. Guess she took off her thong cause when he ran his hands up to her ass it was gone. She got on top of him and did some slip-slide on his bamboo. Nice way to say thanks, of course he tipped her again, crazy fool has money to burn.

Another buddy said he went to O-spa. Had some older lady with lots of makeup. Was a good tease massage with lots of reaching under the thighs and good ass rub. On the flip he said she did this crazy two handed towel wanking thing. Not quit sure what the F he is talking about but said she wouldn't touch it but grabbed all the way around it and did some kind of wank with the little towel. Whatever.

Daocdude
01-05-11, 19:23
On the recommendation of another member I hit up BeBe in GG. Decent location and for what it's worth the best smelling AMP I've been to, nice and clean. Can't remember the name of the girl but no one I've seen reviews of online and not one of the four girls they use for online lics in their adds (imagine that!) 30's 1/2 Viet 1/2 latina girl judging by her epic butt.

Did the 1/2 hour for. 4 and got a decent massage. No teasing before the flip and even though her big tits were bra free in the tanktop she was wearing screamed HE massage I figured it might be a bust. Flip, leg rub, tummy tease and she tells me "I do nothing" very quietly. No problemo, I figure, you win some you lose some. She's barely done telling me I'm not getting anything when she starts into JR. She pops out her big tits to let me play, keeps up a nice steady pace on JR and pulls down the cotton tights she's wearing so I can use the other hand on the kitty.

Then she tells me,"You make me cum, I scream! You want everything?" 5 min from zero to full speed? At this point though it's too close to bother so I sit back, relax, and finish Just in time. 1/2 hour is up and mms outside is saying something in Viet to my girl. They sure do love talking through the walls.

Typical rates for typical service, might be worth repeating with a younger hotter viet girl I'm not sure that's to be had here. Maybe the holy grail (hot girl, good massage, and bonuses) is down south off Barranca. Still have two other reports to get off the ass and write first. One TOFTT and one hidden place in Tustin.

V Bruin
01-06-11, 01:27
Got the urge (you know the feeling) to visit an mp last week, so I decided to hit up a place that I'm familiar with and know to be a lock for a decent massage + HE. Drove down to Fair, but as I walked into the complex, three other dudes were sitting in the atrium, so I felt kind of awkward and took off. With the urge getting strong and stronger, I decided to take the drive up to GG for my 2nd favorite spot, harmony day spa. Let me just say that after this experience, it quickly climbed to #1.

I'm very young (way under 30) , so I always get extremely suspicious vibes when I enter one of these places. I hadn't been to harmony in many months, and the young girl at the counter did not recognize me, so I instantly felt her apprehension as she led me to the room. It was an eternity until I finally got a girl in the room with me (while they briefed her to be careful with me, no doubt). I got a very young girl named M. She was wearing one of those long tshirts that go below the ass (although just barely). She gave me a very soft massage with some teasing (but nothing too brazen). After the flip, more of the same. When it was about time to wrap it up, I was very turned on and decided to make my move. I started to slide my hand up her super smooth legs with no resistance from her. I did this for a good 3 or 4 minutes, and then she says "ok time up." At that point I ask her if she would massage down there, and she whispers to me that she's new and doesn't want to get in trouble. I told her I would keep very quiet, and after some negotiation, I talked her down to. 4 for a HJ. She proceeds to give me the best HJ I have ever received, complete with her licking my chest, and me getting to ride my hands all the way up her shirt outfit. I pulled her thong to the side and got to FIV. She got really wet, and had her closed her eyes and moaned softly while we both worked our magic. The action got so hot that I couldn't hold out very long, and I released all over her hands. She wiped me down, I said goodbye, and left with a smile and eighty dollars poorer.

NeverTell
01-06-11, 01:41
After my "regular" canceled on me I went back to the same acupuncture place in Whittier. I got a different lady this time. I think she said her name was MehMeh. When she first started massaging me she was wearing rubber gloves. Weird. I think she was older than UU but prettier. After a few minutes of that she stopped and then took off her boots. I thought maybe she was going to undress completely but I was wrong. She put the towel on my back then started walking on it. It was good but too hard and I like a hard massage. She also did it for too long, the entire massage was her using her feet. After the feet, very light touch (no gloves) which got me excited. I flipped and she started with the HJ. A little coaxing and she presented one boob for me to kiss on but it tasted strange (probably the previous guys salliva). I left 30 bucks on the table (I am a cheapskate) but when she came in she asked for more so I gave her 10 more.

IF I go back, I will try a different provider than UU and MehMeh.

Cash Value
01-06-11, 11:40
Got the urge (you know the feeling) to visit an mp last week, so I decided to hit up a place that I'm familiar with and know to be a lock for a decent massage + HE. Drove down to Fair, but as I walked into the complex, three other dudes were sitting in the atrium, so I felt kind of awkward and took off. With the urge getting strong and stronger, I decided to take the drive up to GG for my 2nd favorite spot, harmony day spa. Let me just say that after this experience, it quickly climbed to #1.

I'm very young (way under 30) , so I always get extremely suspicious vibes when I enter one of these places. I hadn't been to harmony in many months, and the young girl at the counter did not recognize me, so I instantly felt her apprehension as she led me to the room. It was an eternity until I finally got a girl in the room with me (while they briefed her to be careful with me, no doubt). I got a very young girl named M. She was wearing one of those long tshirts that go below the ass (although just barely). She gave me a very soft massage with some teasing (but nothing too brazen). After the flip, more of the same. When it was about time to wrap it up, I was very turned on and decided to make my move. I started to slide my hand up her super smooth legs with no resistance from her. I did this for a good 3 or 4 minutes, and then she says "ok time up." At that point I ask her if she would massage down there, and she whispers to me that she's new and doesn't want to get in trouble. I told her I would keep very quiet, and after some negotiation, I talked her down to. 4 for a HJ. She proceeds to give me the best HJ I have ever received, complete with her licking my chest, and me getting to ride my hands all the way up her shirt outfit. I pulled her thong to the side and got to FIV. She got really wet, and had her closed her eyes and moaned softly while we both worked our magic. The action got so hot that I couldn't hold out very long, and I released all over her hands. She wiped me down, I said goodbye, and left with a smile and eighty dollars poorer. Dude, its a FS place. Been there a long time. They keep your phone number so they know if you been there before. They have latinas there too.

Dildo Baggens
01-06-11, 15:47
Hey Never, I've had MiMi and yes she gives a good massage, but she asks too much for tippege, in my opinion. There's a new Asian gal there, goes by the name Angelia. Gives a good massage and will allow ass play with exposed breasts. She's only there Sundays, so is Cindy. It's a win-win either way.

Baggens.

After my "regular" canceled on me I went back to the same acupuncture place in Whittier. I got a different lady this time. I think she said her name was MehMeh. When she first started massaging me she was wearing rubber gloves. Weird. I think she was older than UU but prettier. After a few minutes of that she stopped and then took off her boots. I thought maybe she was going to undress completely but I was wrong. She put the towel on my back then started walking on it. It was good but too hard and I like a hard massage. She also did it for too long, the entire massage was her using her feet. After the feet, very light touch (no gloves) which got me excited. I flipped and she started with the HJ. A little coaxing and she presented one boob for me to kiss on but it tasted strange (probably the previous guys salliva). I left 30 bucks on the table (I am a cheapskate) but when she came in she asked for more so I gave her 10 more.

Daocdude
01-06-11, 17:05
Mr Kegs on Beach Blvd moved not too long ago and in it's place (right next to CondomRevolution) is a new place, Alpha Massage. Hadn't seen anything here on the board so I decided to TOFTT.

Bad neighbor hood, check, nice neon sign, check, nearby adult and 420 friendly business, check. Even a new shinny add on backpage with some promise. It all obviously got the better of me and in I went last week.

First off I should have known that HB would be a 50% or better chance of a bust, but every now and then you get a gem. This isn't one. Totally legit, from the door with the peephole to the beach towel I was trapped in during my massage.

1/2 way though my massage (which was actually quite good once I got a HE out of my mind and started thinking about where I would go the next day.) I hear a guy talking in the next room. I asked my mid 40's Chinese masseuse if there are male masseuses here and she says yes!

Posted this to keep some poor monger here from rolling the dice and in comes a very different "Kim" than they were hoping.

Oneoh8
01-06-11, 18:02
If someone could PM me their new location it would be very much appreciated!

Long Chorizo
01-06-11, 19:31
Hi guys! Yesterday I decided to stop by Bebe Spa in GG too, but when I got there, a bunch of dudes were hanging out out side. I felt really Akward. I like the treatmnent there, so that was a really sad story LOL. Any ways, are there more discrete places? The parking is lame at Bebe.

I am willing to trade info. I have a few discrete places, where you would never suspect something else! Pm me if interested. We can trade info.

I spent 1 000 in a week! WTF!

Stay safe

Inboundhot
01-06-11, 22:37
I went to AMP in CM.

Saw K.

23yrs, young& hot, hot. Huge bolt, but covered with Nipple tape. WTF. Perfect young Asian Spinner.

Anyway, I had great time.

Senior member can PM me for loc

V Bruin
01-06-11, 23:40
Dude, its a FS place. Been there a long time. They keep your phone number so they know if you been there before. They have latinas there too.Interesting! This I did not know. I've been there three times, and each time I've gotten HJ's. That being said, I never do anything more than HJ, so either way it makes no difference to me if they do more, although I guess that explains the paranoid attitudes I got from both the masseuse and the girl at the front. . Since you mention Latinas, I may have to go back again soon, as I've never actually gotten a massage from anyone other than asian.

B Malibu
01-07-11, 00:40
Been there done that! Watch yourself, it will go fast.

Hi guys! Yesterday I decided to stop by Bebe Spa in GG too, but when I got there, a bunch of dudes were hanging out out side. I felt really Akward. I like the treatmnent there, so that was a really sad story LOL. Any ways, are there more discrete places? The parking is lame at Bebe.

I am willing to trade info. I have a few discrete places, where you would never suspect something else! Pm me if interested. We can trade info.

Stay safe

Guyfrom714
01-07-11, 01:43
True Story!

This hobby will make you go broke very quickly.

Been there done that! Watch yourself, it will go fast.

Zoomer19
01-07-11, 02:08
Don't know if anyone's been to this one in Orange since I haven't seen any reviews so I guess I'll start my own. Stopped by there on Monday, paid 60 for the hour and was lead into a pretty clean room. Laid face down with towel covering and in comes Mar. Older Asian lady who is probably in her late 30's who has really caught my attention. Don't know about everyone else but I prefer older ladies for some reason. The massage is excellent and you get a for sure HE at this place. Even if it weren't for the HE I'd still come here just for the excellent massage and the fact that they don't rush you like most places. The first time you visit, they are pretty cautious but it doesn't take long to convince them you're good to go to settle for a HE. Let me know if you guys need any info.

Qeast
01-07-11, 04:57
I usually go to KAMPs. They're well run, clean, no discussions on tipping.

Can anyone recommend an AMP with Viet RAs, run like a KAMP? I've been to two VAMPs. Each time the V-RA wanted to haggle tip upgrades. When they didn't succeed, they were un-enthusiastic for the rest of the session. And the facilities were unkempt. (Just my experience.)

PM if your prefer. Thanks in advance.

Hornilius69
01-07-11, 10:24

Stay safeFor me. 15K spent on hookers, massages, and escort last year. Small number compare to other veteran mongers like Bmalibu and Baldie.

Tamno3
01-07-11, 18:19
I usually go to KAMPs. They're well run, clean, no discussions on tipping.

Can anyone recommend an AMP with Viet RAs, run like a KAMP? I've been to two VAMPs. Each time the V-RA wanted to haggle tip upgrades. When they didn't succeed, they were un-enthusiastic for the rest of the session. And the facilities were unkempt. (Just my experience.)

PM if your prefer. Thanks in advance. As far as I'm concerned KAMPs provide the best service all around. It's very rare to find a VAMP with the same service level of its K counterpart. Most of the time they just want to 'vamp' the blood out of you. Trust me, as a Vietnamese guy it pains me to say this, but Vietnamese people are not known for outstanding customer service (and this means restaurant, supermarket, etc. As well).

BruceBanner
01-07-11, 20:39
As far as I'm concerned KAMPs provide the best service all around. It's very rare to find a VAMP with the same service level of its K counterpart. Most of the time they just want to 'vamp' the blood out of you. Trust me, as a Vietnamese guy it pains me to say this, but Vietnamese people are not known for outstanding customer service (and this means restaurant, supermarket, etc. As well).I second that. Vietnamese are not very well known for having superior people skills in the retail world. But, that's not to say I haven't a few nice Vietnamese, providers or not.

Slugfest2
01-07-11, 20:51
As far as I'm concerned KAMPs provide the best service all around. It's very rare to find a VAMP with the same service level of its K counterpart. Most of the time they just want to 'vamp' the blood out of you. Trust me, as a Vietnamese guy it pains me to say this, but Vietnamese people are not known for outstanding customer service (and this means restaurant, supermarket, etc. As well).I concur on Viet people in the USA they seriously lack in customer service I. E. Restaurant, supermarket, retail, etc.

However in Vietnam it alot better I guess since they haven't been americianized yet. Just my opinion. Yes I'm asian.

Oc Amper
01-07-11, 22:24
I second that. Vietnamese are not very well known for having superior people skills in the retail world. But, that's not to say I haven't a few nice Vietnamese, providers or not.I think the same can be said for the Koreans. Ever go into a small Korean store, and the owner watches your every move?

Mikeo
01-08-11, 00:18
Mr Kegs on Beach Blvd moved not too long ago and in it's place (right next to CondomRevolution) is a new place, Alpha Massage. Hadn't seen anything here on the board so I decided to TOFTT.

Bad neighbor hood, check, nice neon sign, check, nearby adult and 420 friendly business, check. Even a new shinny add on backpage with some promise. It all obviously got the better of me and in I went last week.

First off I should have known that HB would be a 50% or better chance of a bust, but every now and then you get a gem. This isn't one. Totally legit, from the door with the peephole to the beach towel I was trapped in during my massage.

1/2 way though my massage (which was actually quite good once I got a HE out of my mind and started thinking about where I would go the next day.) I hear a guy talking in the next room. I asked my mid 40's Chinese masseuse if there are male masseuses here and she says yes!

Posted this to keep some poor monger here from rolling the dice and in comes a very different "Kim" than they were hoping. Too bad it didn't work out. I went there once and I had the distinct impression that there were no extras on the menu, so I limited the visit to a short chat with the very pretty mms and then took off. Thing is, during our short conversation, the mms broadly hinted that I would be very happy with the service. It seems that the beach cities are not hospitable to AMPs.

Zoomer19
01-08-11, 02:15
I think the same can be said for the Koreans. Ever go into a small Korean store, and the owner watches your every move?That's only because they think you're odd. Trust me, I go to the Korean grocery stores all the time and once they know you're not Korean but still Asian, they have a tendency to wonder why you're in their neck of the woods. I don't know what everyone's experiences are but the early 30's Chinese ladies are where I get the best service, the younger ones just seem too demanding with prices. Put that in a category with young Vietnamese girls and you've got some trouble.

Bushman426
01-08-11, 04:58
For me. 15K spent on hookers, massages, and escort last year. Small number compare to other veteran mongers like Bmalibu and Baldie.I had a 12 month period that spanned '08. '09, where I was dropping $1, 000. $1, 500 each month on "donations".

I was also dropping another $100+ into the gas tank each week, just for cruising the tracks. I would hit Holt, LBB, and HB 3. 5 times a week each.

I would like to thank B Malibu, Baldy Cruiser, Hornilius69, Marlowe, and many others for helping me spend it wisely.

Jwinston
01-08-11, 05:25
Quick note:

I was at the Chinese AMP in Costa Mesa. The one kind of hidden between some apartments on 18th. It was my first time, and had an hour session. Was chatting it up with my masseuse (A*) and she let me touch her hips, but no HE. She said that they had plans to go legit and were going to start punching peepholes in the doors to enforce these rules. She did not want to do HE and said she could lose her job. I asked twice and gave a light tug on the arm, but did not go beyond that. So. 6 for a decent massage, but nothing else.

Is this true? Or did I go on the wrong time (8 pm-ish) , see the wrong provider, or was it because I was a first time patron?

Spankme
01-08-11, 15:31
Julie closed #108 behind the Gocarts and moved to Redhill, and then closed that one and reportedly moved to Skypark, but haven't been able to get a hold of her? Is she at Skypark, or a new location? Surprisingly, #111 behind the Gocarts still seems to be in business? The AMP at Jamboree & Richter was shut down several months ago with no forwarding number. Anyone have any updates?

Joker32
01-08-11, 22:03
Perhaps you guys can help answer this. If a place has a sign in sheet. I know its probably common to scribble anything down. If you ever happened to be at a place during a bust, etc. I would hate to be confronted about using a phony name, etc. At the same time I'd rather not have my full name put out there. Is it cool to just write down your first name? This might be a strange question, but could someone explain the legality of the whole thing to me? Can they harass you about your name or do anything?

B Malibu
01-09-11, 05:45
Don't go to a place that makes you sign in.

Perhaps you guys can help answer this. If a place has a sign in sheet. I know its probably common to scribble anything down. If you ever happened to be at a place during a bust, etc. I would hate to be confronted about using a phony name, etc. At the same time I'd rather not have my full name put out there. Is it cool to just write down your first name? This might be a strange question, but could someone explain the legality of the whole thing to me? Can they harass you about your name or do anything?

Cash Value
01-09-11, 12:28
Perhaps you guys can help answer this. If a place has a sign in sheet. I know its probably common to scribble anything down. If you ever happened to be at a place during a bust, etc. I would hate to be confronted about using a phony name, etc. At the same time I'd rather not have my full name put out there. Is it cool to just write down your first name? This might be a strange question, but could someone explain the legality of the whole thing to me? Can they harass you about your name or do anything?Ok ok you can use my name no problem.

Survey Says
01-09-11, 12:45
Don't go to a place that makes you sign in.There you go.

-SS

HawaiiGuy
01-09-11, 12:58
Perhaps you guys can help answer this. If a place has a sign in sheet. I know its probably common to scribble anything down. If you ever happened to be at a place during a bust, etc. I would hate to be confronted about using a phony name, etc. At the same time I'd rather not have my full name put out there. Is it cool to just write down your first name? This might be a strange question, but could someone explain the legality of the whole thing to me? Can they harass you about your name or do anything?I still scribble my name with my left hand. Since I am right handed and I scribble it, the signature is not really legible. When asked once by the MMS, I told her I had hurt my wrist and cannot grip the pen. I suppose I could use the same story if confronted later.

Jon Jones
01-09-11, 16:03
I always use my real name.

If you're asked to fill out a form it's because the city law requires it. For example the Costa Mesa law reads:

'Every operator and / or manager shall keep a record of the dates and hours of each treatment or service, the name and address of the patron, the name of practitioner administering such service and a description of the treatment or service rendered. '

(The entire city code can be read on the city website.)

Remember, there's nothing illegal about getting a massage.

It's very unlikely you'll ever get caught in a bust. Probably over a thousand services being provided in OC every day. Much more probable (but still unlikely) is I'll be there during a routine city inspection. If so, I'm doing nothing more than getting a massage in a city licensed massage parlor by a licensed masseuse. However if I'm not using my real name, it can cause trouble to me as well as the business. (Not to mention explaining to the wife why I used a false name.)

Just one guy's opinion.

Hornilius69
01-09-11, 16:35

If you're asked to fill out a form it's because the city law requires it. For example the Costa Mesa law reads:

'Every operator and / or manager shall keep a record of the dates and hours of each treatment or service, the name and address of the patron, the name of practitioner administering such service and a description of the treatment or service rendered. '

It's very unlikely you'll ever get caught in a bust. Probably over a thousand services being provided in OC every day. Much more probable (but still unlikely) is I'll be there during a routine city inspection. If so, I'm doing nothing more than getting a massage in a city licensed massage parlor by a licensed masseuse. However if I'm not using my real name, it can cause trouble to me as well as the business. (Not to mention explaining to the wife why I used a false name.)

Just one guy's opinion.I always write "John Doe" or some makeup name. Nothing happened to me yet.

Ocbarbarian
01-09-11, 18:39
It's been a while since I visited and today seemed like a good day. I jumped on BP intending to print out their discount coupon but couldn't find their ad. I called up the place and a woman answered the phone. WTF! This place always has a papasan. First no ad, and then no papasan, red flags were flying. The woman told me not to worry about the coupon because she would honor it anyway (another red flag). I decided to go anyways and planned to play it safe. When I arrived an older Latina asked me if I've been there and I said yes. She walks me to the back into a room and I undress leaving my chones on. My guard was torn down when my therapist walks in. A young fit cute Latina, with short black hair wearing a tight white dress barely covering her ass. The neckline on her dress went down past her large natural C cups showing most of her titties and nipples. She did the usual "heat rub" and some small talk and I could tell she was waiting for me to make the first move. She asked for the flip and I complied. I ran my hand up her dress rubbing her butt. She asked if I want everything and I told her I had. 60. She strips to her undies and I suck on the nips for a little bit before she starts the CBJ. When I tell her I want everything she turned me down stating "not for. 60". She puts her pussy in my face and I pull her pink panties to the side and do some lite DATY while she finishes me off with a CBJ. She cleaned me up and walked out. Total damage was. 80. What was weird was that when I gave her the "card" she gave me an extra four stamps making my next trip free. I've read bad reviews on this place but I haven't had any bad experiences. This was my fourth trip and I will repeat.

Play it safe out there.

B Malibu
01-09-11, 21:46
This place is the definition of "hit or miss." Most of the girls have bad attitudes and awful cs skills.

It's been a while since I visited and today seemed like a good day. I jumped on BP intending to print out their discount coupon but couldn't find their ad. I called up the place and a woman answered the phone. WTF! This place always has a papasan. First no ad, and then no papasan, red flags were flying. The woman told me not to worry about the coupon because she would honor it anyway (another red flag). I decided to go anyways and planned to play it safe. When I arrived an older Latina asked me if I've been there and I said yes. She walks me to the back into a room and I undress leaving my chones on. My guard was torn down when my therapist walks in. A young fit cute Latina, with short black hair wearing a tight white dress barely covering her ass. The neckline on her dress went down past her large natural C cups showing most of her titties and nipples. She did the usual "heat rub" and some small talk and I could tell she was waiting for me to make the first move. She asked for the flip and I complied. I ran my hand up her dress rubbing her butt. She asked if I want everything and I told her I had. 60. She strips to her undies and I suck on the nips for a little bit before she starts the CBJ. When I tell her I want everything she turned me down stating "not for. 60". She puts her pussy in my face and I pull her pink panties to the side and do some lite DATY while she finishes me off with a CBJ. She cleaned me up and walked out. Total damage was. 80. What was weird was that when I gave her the "card" she gave me an extra four stamps making my next trip free. I've read bad reviews on this place but I haven't had any bad experiences. This was my fourth trip and I will repeat.

Play it safe out there.

Oc Pleasure
01-10-11, 03:48
All. Any of the Sr. Members have info or access to any of the Nuru massage facilities? Or do you know of any? I'm just getting horny each time I'm watching these nuru video. If you don't know what it is. Type in "slutload nuru massage" on google and find out.

Rocco D
01-10-11, 11:41
I too use my real name for the same reasons. To me, if it's a R&T facility, there should be no issue, since often these places do provide no Tug at the end of the Rub during sessions with some patrons, so it's not like you're frequenting a known whorehouse where there is no doubt to the reason you are there. It becomes worse if you're giving an alias as that would obviously raise suspicion as to why you would be doing that if all you were there for was a legit massage. Luckily I've never been in a session where an inspection was being administered, I have to say that would make me nervous and I've heard it happen to a number of gents on this site.

Just one guy's opinion.

Hornilius69
01-10-11, 12:44
All. Any of the Sr. Members have info or access to any of the Nuru massage facilities? Or do you know of any? I'm just getting horny each time I'm watching these nuru video. If you don't know what it is. Type in "slutload nuru massage" on google and find out.Maybe, you should try looking in the escort first for something similar to it. I know a private mp that provided near GFE and PSE but it's only through referral only.

Jon Jones
01-10-11, 13:41
I've never seen this service offered in the United States. But I've had it in Japan, Thailand, and Germany. If the opportunity presents itself, I would recommend it. What I paid was only a little more than a standard massage.

All. Any of the Sr. Members have info or access to any of the Nuru massage facilities? Or do you know of any? I'm just getting horny each time I'm watching these nuru video. If you don't know what it is. Type in "slutload nuru massage" on google and find out.

Cash Value
01-10-11, 15:16
My buddy said he went to a new asian place in SJC. Its in the vons center, theres an ad on CL. Said he saw 2 ladies there. The first one was tall korean not bad looking. Said she had on some heavy pants so he wanted the other one. Said she had a new wave or something style haircut. Older and a bit chunky but said she had on some thin tights and her ass was round. Looked to him she was the boss. Gave an ok massage nothing special and he had to help her to get a finish. Said he went to his car and took a couple more hits and wanted another trip somewhere. Calls Ortega and finds out that Jaquelyn is available he went right over. Squeal out of the parking lot. He remembered a rumor that she might go to a new place thats not open yet in LF. He forgot to ask (he is a dumbshit) his excuse was her thin legs were wrapped around his face and he couldn't talk.

Arod Oc
01-10-11, 21:22
15K is still cheaper than a wife!

For me. 15K spent on hookers, massages, and escort last year. Small number compare to other veteran mongers like Bmalibu and Baldie.

Rntintheoc
01-11-11, 16:34
15K is still cheaper than a wife!And easier.

FunLovingOne
01-11-11, 16:57
A new house from Hx is offering Nuru.

Cloud5162
01-11-11, 22:36
A new house from Hx is offering Nuru.A new house?

That's the name of the I'd or?

MassLover
01-12-11, 00:04
15K is still cheaper than a wife!Absolutely!

Pacom555
01-12-11, 04:31
I've been really bad about reporting lately. Here's just a few super brief R&T reports from the last few months:

Tina at Golden in LF: Not a sight to behold by any means, but she had a fairly happy demeanor. Hand roaming through her clothes and a decent HJ to finish. The not-so-great thing about her was her man-hands. Felt like leather. Yeah I think she must be a pipe layer by day. I kept thinking of that Seinfeld episode. It got the job done though.

Lucy at Emerald: Fairly cute for an R&T girl w / a decent body. I think she could be sexy, but she kinda had a unpleasant demeanor and generally pissed look. I think I was too intimidated to touch her, for fear she'd punch me in the balls. But the massage turned out good, with good pressure, and good tease. She did this thing where she ran the tips of her hair over my body / ass / balls. Like a feather. No complaints on the HE.

Julie at CS: Pretty average all around. After the "warm-up" she initially grabbed my hand for me to "work" myself (why do they do that?) , but eventually finished it for me. Was particularly explosive that day and managed to blow my load and get her in the hair. Hee hee, a first for me.

That's all for now.

Stegram
01-12-11, 15:19
15K is still cheaper than a wife!And you get to fuck!

Quite Man
01-12-11, 15:51
A new house?

That's the name of the I'd or?A quick search on Hx will bring it up.

Parkour
01-12-11, 18:02
A quick search on Hx will bring it up.Where is the quick search option?

City Slicker
01-12-11, 18:13
Has anyone tried her or been there? I know they are strictly HJ place as I have been quite a few times and have never left unhappy.

I saw Lilly today but didn't get my usually HE but she is young and hot. Her boobs are natural C I beleive. For an asian this is quite large. She is born her and is also a college grad but working at a massue part time. I tried to touch her butt but she moved away so I usually take it as a sign they dnt provide.

Any intel on her will be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe.

Juan Pablo
01-12-11, 18:44
A quick search on Hx will bring it up.The hx handle is thaiangels.

They start this Friday.

Bigprv
01-12-11, 18:51
Hello,

Longtime reader, first time poster.

Was in Skypark suit the (J Acupuncture) saw hot latin girl who came in the room. First going to parlor and was real nervous. She started asking me what I want and seeing other post and stings I was like just a massage. So she walks out comes back in and hands me my 40$ back. I got the he'll out of there fast. This might a good place I mean she was in a small black skirt barely covering the ass. But I was not taking any chances.

Bigprv
01-12-11, 18:57
Hello. Longtime reader first time poster.

Was in skypark suit the (j acupuncture) saw hot latin girl who came in the room. First going to parlor and was real nervous. She started asking me what I want and seeing other post and stings I was like just a massage. So she walks out comes back in and hands me my 40$ back. I got the he'll out of there fast. This might a good place I mean she was in a small black skirt barely covering the ass. But I was not taking any chances.

Hornilius69
01-12-11, 22:37

Was in skypark suit the (j acupuncture) saw hot latin girl who came in the room. First going to parlor and was real nervous. She started asking me what I want and seeing other post and stings I was like just a massage. So she walks out comes back in and hands me my 40$ back. I got the he'll out of there fast. This might a good place I mean she was in a small black skirt barely covering the ass. But I was not taking any chances.She's safe but you made her nervous that why she refund your money. You got to make the girl feels comfortable with you. I assume this is Joy Acupuncture.

Cloud5162
01-13-11, 00:42
The hx handle is thaiangels.

They start this Friday. I saw their ad, they are expensive, but I assume they are the only ones that is offering this kind of service.

Jwinston
01-13-11, 01:02
I'm starting to get the hang of this. I read the the board some more and adopted a more sociable and casual demeanor. I also put myself in the mindset that HE was truly an extra and not a guarantee. This allowed me to just enjoy the massage more. It also helped to go after a run, when my muscles would thank me for a massage, and not just the Muscle.

I went to the place by Back Bay at 2675. The place is located behind a pizza place and a market. The strangest part is the entrance has office windows left and right on the approach and I quickly walked past people working at their desks before entering. Going in, it's fairly clean and has a wooden partition painted dark mahogany, common to Chinese tastes.

I had called ahead and just scheduled an hour, but not a person. I arrived and got E* on first half and S* on second. E* wears glasses has shoulder length hair, light skin, red lipstick in a thin frame. S* had wavy hair, a bit of double eyelids, and slightly more curves. Both had good techniques that relieved some neck and shoulder soreness I had. I thought nothing was going to happen because I only spoke to S* for 30 minutes. But I continued to talk and complimented on her technique too.

But on the flip, I had the towel cover up all but the tip of junior and she makes her way down. She starts going into the inner thigh and I spread my legs a bit more and she starts brushing up on the crack and jewels. She notices I'm half excited and voicing pleasure, and basically says that I'm a nice young man, but we all need to be bad sometimes. I got a nice two handed HE finish. She cleans me off, washes her hands and massages scalp for the remainder of the time.

I know this is old hat to most, but just appreciate that there's a forum like this to exchange info.

Thanks again!

TurnedOn
01-13-11, 02:48
It's very under-the-radar. It doesn't look at all like a brothel, just a random business, so a drive by wouldn't really tell you anything and their hours are kind of weird, door's sometimes locked during regular business hours.I walked around the block today and unless I lost my bearings, the sign is down. They would appear to be gone.

Damn the creep who outed them!

BruceBanner
01-13-11, 10:33
I walked around the block today and unless I lost my bearings, the sign is down. They would appear to be gone.

Damn the creep who outed them! They are still there. You have to call and make an appointment, though.

TheOCman
01-13-11, 13:20
I don't see a way to contact them on the ad. If anyone has digits or other contact info, please pm me, that looks like a lot of fun.

The hx handle is thaiangels.

They start this Friday.

TheOCman
01-13-11, 14:00
Linda's been on vacation for a while, was supposed to be back in December, anyone know what happened to her? They say she might be back in February? Also, has anyone seen Vicki? I might go this evening so if you have info on Vicki please pm me. Otherwise I might have to TOFTT.

Thanks!

Jack Slater
01-13-11, 17:16
Linda's been on vacation for a while, was supposed to be back in December, anyone know what happened to her? They say she might be back in February? Also, has anyone seen Vicki? I might go this evening so if you have info on Vicki please pm me. Otherwise I might have to TOFTT.

Thanks!Vicki only works on Fri and sat. She's younger than the others there (mid 20's vs 30's). She's also Chinese, others are mainly korean and one japanese. Massage is average but endings are as good as the others. Whether you see her or anyone else you should leave there pretty happy.

DJones
01-13-11, 19:05

Was in skypark suit the (j acupuncture) saw hot latin girl who came in the room. First going to parlor and was real nervous. She started asking me what I want and seeing other post and stings I was like just a massage. So she walks out comes back in and hands me my 40$ back. I got the he'll out of there fast. This might a good place I mean she was in a small black skirt barely covering the ass. But I was not taking any chances. Newb. Your answer should be something like "Do you offer full service?"

Guyfrom714
01-13-11, 19:33
Anyone heard anything new from this place? Reason I ask because I was driving by and saw a "For Rent" sign in the front window today.

I checked the back, and everything is locked up. I suppose they are gone for good at this place, though I bet the girls are working@their sister location.

BruceBanner
01-13-11, 21:48
Anyone heard anything new from this place? Reason I ask because I was driving by and saw a "For Rent" sign in the front window today.

I checked the back, and everything is locked up. I suppose they are gone for good at this place, though I bet the girls are working@their Sister location. Which is their sister location?

I know that the parlor just a walk away upstairs, T & S, advertises with a few others. I believe I've seen a B a see page ad with the Beach / Lampson, Magnolia / Ball, and a Yorba Linda AMP advertised together in some combination.

Lakers02
01-14-11, 00:15
I just had my first session at one of the Skypark locations.

Now I went to this place blind. I looked up "Skypark" and "Irvine" on Google maps and the area was enough to find. Without any further observation I simply hopped into my car and drove down there. Time was 5:30. Traffic on the 405 near the 55 was slow for at least 15 miles.

The area is a cluster of sterile looking businesses with no flair or exceptional signage-typical MacArthur / Irvine / Airport area feel.

I parked near what looked at first glace to be a hair salon. Upon closer inspection I saw at least two black dudes sitting inside so I'm guessing it was an ethnic barber.

After walking a few more feet I realized that I had no idea where I was going, and if I wasn't careful, I could easily forget where I parked because it was dark. It's a maze of nondescript office space. I figured that I'd just peek through some windows and see if I could find anything that looked like a massage parlor waiting room. There were a few places that didn't have lights on. I arrived the front of a computer repair place that had just flipped its "Closed" sign.

My hands in my pockets, I just walked around for 5 minutes to do some casual searching. I entered an office building and looked at the directory. Law firms, Ophtalmologists, empty offices aplenty-no Asian sucky sucky. A cleaning lady saw me reading the sign and nodded in salutation. I smiled back. I turned for the exit. A sign on the door read "These doors to remain locked after 6PM". It was 5:50."Shit", I thought to myself." "I'd better hurry."

I walked back out and had realized that I was lost. No worry. I turned a corner and found looking at the same computer repair shop, but also, there was a lit sign that said "ACU-CENTER".

TIME: 6:00 PM.

I walked into the door. I noted that the waiting area is atypical for AMPs. A 30ish Mamasan was sitting on a couch on the phone with her laptop on a coffee table. She stood up immediately when I walked in, and as if anticipating my arrival, took me by the hand and led me through a bead curtain and then through a short hallway into a room that is no more than twenty feet from the front door. This room is visible from the front door. I think that this place may not have more than two rooms.

Mamasan entered the room behind me and gave me the standard screening: Have you been hee befo? Who you see last time? I gave BS answers."Yes I've been here before and I saw Jasmine the last time." She "Ahhh!"the acceptingly.

I handed her sixty and she returned with $10 change."Clothes take off." I waited no more than 3 minutes before a girl walked in.

NAME: "CHANEL"

Korean, late 20s.

Looks: 6 on a regular girl scale. 8 on a provider scale. 7 on a Massage Parlor asian girl scale. Her face was very Korean. Skin was blemish free. Definite implants which only made her a B-cup. Nice, fit body overall with no sagging.

"You been here befo?"

<Me, lying on my front with my boxers still on "Yes"

"Ohhhh."

She massaged my back and my butt with her knees. Moved down my legs and cracked all my toes-never felt that before. Could've been a legitimate massage place up till this point.

She moved off of my back and stood up."Ok, turn ovah!"

Yayyyy! This is my favorite moment of an AMP session. Now, by the good graces of fortune, and thanks to the unreal intel on this site, I have never visited an AMP only to find out that they don't touch your penis. But when they ask you to flip, it's like a fuckin' green light.

"How much you pay last time?"

This made me nervous.

"Uhhh. I. Dunno. You tell me!"

She reached through the pisshole in my boxers and took hold of my sack. TARGET AUTHENTICATED.

"How much?" she asked again.

"100."

Her smile grew wild and she shrugged her shoulders in a ditzy, happy-go-lucky way. She moved her top down exposing her boobs and then removed her panties. She removed my boxers and folded them once and put them near my shoulder. She massaged my crotch with her tits. I love this feeling.

She then leaned over, still standing, for a what I thought was BBBJ. It felt great. Felt like it was bareback. I lifted my head to look down there and saw the rubber band at the base of my dick. I was amazed. Where did she keep the condom? I didn't even see her unwrap it. That's the kind of prestidigitation that would make David Copperfield shed a tear.

BJ lasted for 10 minutes. Got me as hard as marble tile. She stopped only to lube up her pussy. And boy, what a pussy! She hopped on CG and the squeeze factor was just exquisite. She was a snapper for sure. It was a strong as a hand. I've never felt grip like that before. She rode me for 10 minutes and mixed it up. Standard up and down, gyration, and grinding. After tiring out she jumped off and pulled me on top of her. Whatever you say, Korean lady. I entered her mish and the grip was even better. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a nasty tongue kiss. This killed my endurance and I came hard within 3 minutes. I laid on top of her for about 30 seconds before pulling out my dead salmon. While removing the condom I felt that the entire front area of my boxers was soggy. It wasn't sweat and it wasn't lube.

She left to get a warm towel but I was already dressed when she got back. I told her to forego the towel. She hugged me, I paid up, and open the door. Mamasan escorted me out with a smile. I love how they do this. Gratefully. With a "whew, you're not a cop, and everything went well!" smile on their faces.

COST: 100.

Service: 10.

Thanks for the info, fellas.

Cloud5162
01-14-11, 01:40

Thanks! Hi sir.

Is CS stands for coral spa in laguna hill?

Trying to crack the code here, thanks.

Donalds
01-14-11, 08:06
GREAT report, but I'm guessing the total "Cost" of the visit was "150", but was that for 30 or 60 minutes?

Hey There 6357
01-14-11, 12:40
I frequent here alot and the Mamasan is always happy to see her customers she always gives me a huge hug hah. And the kgirls there know how to work it.

Now I went to this place blind. I looked up "Skypark" and "Irvine" on Google maps and the area was enough to find. Without any further observation I simply hopped into my car and drove down there. Time was 5:30. Traffic on the 405 near the 55 was slow for at least 15 miles.

The area is a cluster of sterile looking businesses with no flair or exceptional signage-typical MacArthur / Irvine / Airport area feel.

I parked near what looked at first glace to be a hair salon. Upon closer inspection I saw at least two black dudes sitting inside so I'm guessing it was an ethnic barber.

After walking a few more feet I realized that I had no idea where I was going, and if I wasn't careful, I could easily forget where I parked because it was dark. It's a maze of nondescript office space. I figured that I'd just peek through some windows and see if I could find anything that looked like a massage parlor waiting room. There were a few places that didn't have lights on. I arrived the front of a computer repair place that had just flipped its "Closed" sign.

My hands in my pockets, I just walked around for 5 minutes to do some casual searching. I entered an office building and looked at the directory. Law firms, Ophtalmologists, empty offices aplenty-no Asian sucky sucky. A cleaning lady saw me reading the sign and nodded in salutation. I smiled back. I turned for the exit. A sign on the door read "These doors to remain locked after 6PM". It was 5:50."Shit", I thought to myself." "I'd better hurry."

I walked back out and had realized that I was lost. No worry. I turned a corner and found looking at the same computer repair shop, but also, there was a lit sign that said "ACU-CENTER".

I walked into the door. I noted that the waiting area is atypical for AMPs. A 30ish Mamasan was sitting on a couch on the phone with her laptop on a coffee table. She stood up immediately when I walked in, and as if anticipating my arrival, took me by the hand and led me through a bead curtain and then through a short hallway into a room that is no more than twenty feet from the front door. This room is visible from the front door. I think that this place may not have more than two rooms.

Mamasan entered the room behind me and gave me the standard screening: Have you been hee befo? Who you see last time? I gave BS answers."Yes I've been here before and I saw Jasmine the last time." She "Ahhh!"the acceptingly.

I handed her sixty and she returned with $10 change."Clothes take off." I waited no more than 3 minutes before a girl walked in.

Korean, late 20s.

Looks: 6 on a regular girl scale. 8 on a provider scale. 7 on a Massage Parlor asian girl scale. Her face was very Korean. Skin was blemish free. Definite implants which only made her a B-cup. Nice, fit body overall with no sagging.

"You been here befo?"

"Ohhhh."

She massaged my back and my butt with her knees. Moved down my legs and cracked all my toes-never felt that before. Could've been a legitimate massage place up till this point.

Yayyyy! This is my favorite moment of an AMP session. Now, by the good graces of fortune, and thanks to the unreal intel on this site, I have never visited an AMP only to find out that they don't touch your penis. But when they ask you to flip, it's like a fuckin' green light.

This made me nervous.

She reached through the pisshole in my boxers and took hold of my sack. TARGET AUTHENTICATED.

"100."

Her smile grew wild and she shrugged her shoulders in a ditzy, happy-go-lucky way. She moved her top down exposing her boobs and then removed her panties. She removed my boxers and folded them once and put them near my shoulder. She massaged my crotch with her tits. I love this feeling.

She then leaned over, still standing, for a what I thought was BBBJ. It felt great. Felt like it was bareback. I lifted my head to look down there and saw the rubber band at the base of my dick. I was amazed. Where did she keep the condom? I didn't even see her unwrap it. That's the kind of prestidigitation that would make David Copperfield shed a tear.

BJ lasted for 10 minutes. Got me as hard as marble tile. She stopped only to lube up her pussy. And boy, what a pussy! She hopped on CG and the squeeze factor was just exquisite. She was a snapper for sure. It was a strong as a hand. I've never felt grip like that before. She rode me for 10 minutes and mixed it up. Standard up and down, gyration, and grinding. After tiring out she jumped off and pulled me on top of her. Whatever you say, Korean lady. I entered her mish and the grip was even better. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a nasty tongue kiss. This killed my endurance and I came hard within 3 minutes. I laid on top of her for about 30 seconds before pulling out my dead salmon. While removing the condom I felt that the entire front area of my boxers was soggy. It wasn't sweat and it wasn't lube.

She left to get a warm towel but I was already dressed when she got back. I told her to forego the towel. She hugged me, I paid up, and open the door. Mamasan escorted me out with a smile. I love how they do this. Gratefully. With a "whew, you're not a cop, and everything went well!" smile on their faces.

Amp Addict
01-14-11, 12:43
You left your boxers on? They must have been hungry for business. Every AMP I've ever seen lives by the rule that unless the customer is butt-ass-nekkid he's a cop.

Korean, late 20s.

"You been here befo?"

"Ohhhh."

This made me nervous.

"100."

Hey There 6357
01-14-11, 12:44
I was just there not to long ago. Her name is M*che*e you probably made her nervous.

Was in skypark suit the (j acupuncture) saw hot latin girl who came in the room. First going to parlor and was real nervous. She started asking me what I want and seeing other post and stings I was like just a massage. So she walks out comes back in and hands me my 40$ back. I got the he'll out of there fast. This might a good place I mean she was in a small black skirt barely covering the ass. But I was not taking any chances.

Parkour
01-14-11, 20:58
I had been taking a nice break from the hobby because I was in a committed relationship. Long story thats over and now I'm back on the prowl. I wasn't ready to jump in the deep end with FS so I opted just to find a place that overs a nice rub and tug.

Strike 1.

First I went to Fullerton Spa off of Orangethorpe. I used to frequent this place quite often and I had a pretty high average for receiving he. So I paid for the hour and went and laid face down in the room waiting for my masseuse. In walks a mid 30 Chinese lady who was about a 6 in the looks department but she had what appeared to be some nice full D's so I wasn't complaining. I tried to drop subtle hints as to my motive for the massage. I started massageing her leg and moved up to her nice soft ass. I got no resistance. Good sign, or so I thought. Go to the flip and after she finishes up I motion for an HJ to make this a happy trip and she politely tells me its not available here.

So I tipped 10 and left.

Strike 2.

I remembered reading about tlc in fountain valley and decided to try my luck again before work. I went in paid for the 30 minute massage by a very cute viet masseuse. Massage was so so and at the end I tried to proposition for the HJ. Again I was denied. Damn So I tipped 10 and left to work.

I don't know if they thing I'm LE or a trap because I am in mid 20's, Black, and I have a buzz cut. Any senior members see any problems in my approach? Or Maybe it just wasn't my day. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

Total Damage 1. 2

Fe Maiden
01-14-11, 21:02
[QUOTE=Lakers02; 1121795]She removed my boxers and folded them once and put them near my shoulder. I felt that the entire front area of my boxers was soggy. It wasn't sweat and it wasn't lube.

[QUOTE]OK I got lost here, if she removed your boxers and put them by your shoulder folded. How the hell did the front get soggy? LOL Strange!

Mystic23
01-14-11, 21:59
All. Any of the Sr. Members have info or access to any of the Nuru massage facilities? Or do you know of any? I'm just getting horny each time I'm watching these nuru video. If you don't know what it is. Type in "slutload nuru massage" on google and find out.There was an AAMP in OC that offered this service. They use to post regularly on Hx. I don't think they are active anymore. I probably should call and find out. The last time I had something similar was a "body slide" up in Canada.

Cash Value
01-14-11, 22:08
Hi sir.

Trying to crack the code here, thanks.When I use CS it usually mean cock sucker. But I think you're right this time.

Asian Lover
01-15-11, 01:47
TLC was busted not to long ago so thats why you probably struck out. The girl was probably paranoid and thought you were LE.

Asian Lover.

I had been taking a nice break from the hobby because I was in a committed relationship. Long story thats over and now I'm back on the prowl. I wasn't ready to jump in the deep end with FS so I opted just to find a place that overs a nice rub and tug.

Strike 1.

First I went to Fullerton Spa off of Orangethorpe. I used to frequent this place quite often and I had a pretty high average for receiving he. So I paid for the hour and went and laid face down in the room waiting for my masseuse. In walks a mid 30 Chinese lady who was about a 6 in the looks department but she had what appeared to be some nice full D's so I wasn't complaining. I tried to drop subtle hints as to my motive for the massage. I started massageing her leg and moved up to her nice soft ass. I got no resistance. Good sign, or so I thought. Go to the flip and after she finishes up I motion for an HJ to make this a happy trip and she politely tells me its not available here.

So I tipped 10 and left.

Strike 2.

I remembered reading about tlc in fountain valley and decided to try my luck again before work. I went in paid for the 30 minute massage by a very cute viet masseuse. Massage was so so and at the end I tried to proposition for the HJ. Again I was denied. Damn So I tipped 10 and left to work.

I don't know if they thing I'm LE or a trap because I am in mid 20's, Black, and I have a buzz cut. Any senior members see any problems in my approach? Or Maybe it just wasn't my day. Hopefully I will have better luck next time.

Total Damage 1. 2

Mgarcia446
01-15-11, 10:28
I'll be coming into town on Friday. Was wondering if any of you remember a Michelle from TLC in Newport Beach off the 55? She's from Belize and has some huge bolt ons. I've been trying to look for her.

Cash Value
01-15-11, 11:46
All. Any of the Sr. Members have info or access to any of the Nuru massage facilities? Or do you know of any? I'm just getting horny each time I'm watching these nuru video. If you don't know what it is. Type in "slutload nuru massage" on google and find out.There are at least 5 independent girls in san diego that do that. 4 of the 5 do it perfect. You will pay more then in Thailand but thats a no-brainer. Look them up on CL or The List.

Bronco
01-17-11, 01:56
Going to Orange. Place on katella west of Tustin. Rose Therapy? I think. Still around? Any new info. Was good when they first open 1 plus years ago. In Long Beach now and havnt been there in a long while. How about OLP?

TheOCman
01-17-11, 14:39
That's correct.

Hi sir.

Trying to crack the code here, thanks.

Parkour
01-17-11, 14:43
TLC was busted not to long ago so thats why you probably struck out. The girl was probably paranoid and thought you were LE.

Asian Lover.Thanks for the info brother I might try again. Maybe they'll remember me next time.

Cash Value
01-17-11, 15:46
Been in SD mostly but on my a few trips home I went to Misty spa newport. Helen treats me like a king. This last time I finally got to try Katie. Damn she's got a perfect round tight ass plus its juicy. She was in tights, ok fair massage. Then no teasing of anything. I could squeeze her but she wouldn't squeeze me. I even got to do the 2-hand squeeze on that ass of hers. No finish, maybe its been tight there or something. Really sucks cause I thought she was going to be my new young fav. I needed more so I called my buddy to see what he was doing. He wasnt far and said he was at angel spa earlier trying some girl lola or something. I don't remember what name. Said she was easy as pie. Cute young and in a dress like most of them there. Said he didn't even have to ask. Then told me to go to classy since last time he was there Lisa asked about me. So I booked over there and she was available. She had on a tight thin dress just covering her ass. She looked super tired and looked skinny as hell for some reason. But still had all that long hair which I love. She gave me a hot massage, my hands were allowed anywhere I wanted. While she was at my head I pulled her closer so I could kiss through those tiny panties. I even got them to the side when she says lets make it easier. She layed down, I went to work, no FS there, don't even think about it, but she was tired and likes me and my tips. She really enjoyed what I did and then got her to get on top, wrap her legs rorund my face while she hand finished me. She gushed on me twice, I think it was the finger tickling her tight little anus. Anyway she looked alot happier after. I am still thinking about that Katie girl and how hot her ass is. Damn she needs to loosen up. Maybe after 500 more guys see her she will get tired and unlock the prison.

Oc Amper
01-17-11, 19:21
The other week, went into Milestone for the first time. I didn't catch the name of the girl that assisted me. She seemed like she was hispanic, darker skin, black hair, looked like she might be prego, which killed the mood for me.

Alright visit, just didn't click with me.

The receptionist, tiny little girl, probably 5'1" or less, size 0, long black hair, does she also massage and stuff? Anyone know her name? Smokin Hot, or so I thought!

Arod Oc
01-17-11, 21:04
I've hit Fullerton 4 times over the last 4 months or so and I'm 4 for 4 on HE's there. Not braggin' or anything, just tellin' ya it's on the menu there. If it wasn't, I'd be going somewhere else. Decent place, MMS takes care of you. Has a suana shower, if you like that kind of thing. Good luck.

Strike 1.

So I tipped 10 and left.

Strike 2.

Total Damage 1. 2

Cash Value
01-17-11, 23:56
The other week, went into Milestone for the first time. I didn't catch the name of the girl that assisted me. She seemed like she was hispanic, darker skin, black hair, looked like she might be prego, which killed the mood for me.

Alright visit, just didn't click with me.

The receptionist, tiny little girl, probably 5'1" or less, size 0, long black hair, does she also massage and stuff? Anyone know her name? Smokin Hot, or so I thought! Hispanic? Dark skin and prego? Weird, I never seen a girl fit that description. Yes the girl in the front, or for that matter any girl you see there does massage.

Lakers02
01-18-11, 11:43
GREAT report, but I'm guessing the total "Cost" of the visit was "150", but was that for 30 or 60 minutes?30 minutes.

Lakers02
01-18-11, 11:44
You left your boxers on? They must have been hungry for business. Every AMP I've ever seen lives by the rule that unless the customer is butt-ass-nekkid he's a cop.<shrug

I never take mine off until they request of me to do so.

Lakers02
01-18-11, 11:45
[QUOTE=Lakers02; 1121795]She removed my boxers and folded them once and put them near my shoulder. I felt that the entire front area of my boxers was soggy. It wasn't sweat and it wasn't lube.

[QUOTE]OK I got lost here, if she removed your boxers and put them by your shoulder folded. How the hell did the front get soggy? LOL Strange!Somehow the boxers migrated from near my shoulder to right underneath ground zero.

Cash Value
01-18-11, 16:24
Back from another san deigo work trip and headed to one of my kinda favs. Its a dumpy, low class, stinky little hole on tustin. Yeah its one of those useless mostly legit crap-holes. Anyway its cheap and I ask for my reg. They said she doesn't work there anymore. I asked are you serious? I asked the normal crap, vacation, sick or not here that day. Said gone for good. Damnnnn she was one of those girls that was 30ish and not so bad looking. But she would stand at my head and do the 2 hands down my back to my ass. Up and down like 100 times, squeezing my ass and running her fingers between my crack. Even running her finger over my black-hole. She wouldn't do HJ or anything but her tease and ass rubbing was some of the best. She even liked her ass grabbed too. How the F do I find a replacement for this ass girl? You know hardly anyplace is good anymore. Damn least I have SD and there are zillions there. But crapola that was a good place for me right off the 55 and cheap. Even my Misty Spa is not good anymore. Not much play, just light massage and hurry up. Sucks, better open some new desperate places with young asians wanting to buy new cars.

Camaro2010
01-18-11, 19:35
This palce is fairly new off of La Habra BL. Went to check it out. Old I mean very old ladies there. Got a weak massage and left. Don't waste your time.

DJones
01-18-11, 20:45
Then told me to go to classy since last time he was there Lisa asked about me. So I booked over there and she was available. She had on a tight thin dress just covering her ass. She looked super tired and looked skinny as hell for some reason. But still had all that long hair which I love. She gave me a hot massage, my hands were allowed anywhere I wanted. While she was at my head I pulled her closer so I could kiss through those tiny panties. I even got them to the side when she says lets make it easier. She layed down, I went to work, no FS there, don't even think about it, but she was tired and likes me and my tips. She really enjoyed what I did and then got her to get on top, wrap her legs rorund my face while she hand finished me. She gushed on me twice, I think it was the finger tickling her tight little anus. Anyway she looked alot happier after. I am still thinking about that Katie girl and how hot her ass is. Damn she needs to loosen up. Maybe after 500 more guys see her she will get tired and unlock the prison.Are you saying that Lisa is back at Classy? Last I heard was that she was an absentee owner.

TheOCman
01-19-11, 02:10
I can't find any section for Palm Springs so I thought I'd throw it out here since this is my home forum. I'm headed to PS and was hoping for some recommendations for high mileage AMP's out there. Please PM me so we don't clog up this forum. I'd appreciate any info you can send me including where to go, names and price differences if any.

Thanks guys

Mikeng227
01-19-11, 03:29
Went to classy spa early Sunday so it was pretty slow. I asked for an hour massage and the girl in the front ask if I wanted 4 hand massage today because its been pretty slow. I never had 4 hand before so I though what the heck. Face down with 1 girl on my head and 1 on my leg, pretty good massage. Then customers starting to come in and 1 girl has to leave which is fine with me because both girl were pretty good looking and since they keep going in and out I stay longer than 1 hour. Both give an ok massage and my hands were free to roam, but both girl are friendlier and easier when they are alone with me. HE after about 1 1/2 hour and one of the girl give me a table shower which is also my first doing that. Total damage was 260. It was a good experience but I would not repeat because it was pretty expensive and the girl are easier when they are alone.

Jon Jones
01-19-11, 14:37
Pretty expensive is an understatement. I want the girls to make a good living but tips like this can make it difficult for the rest of us.

Total damage was 260. It was a good experience but I would not repeat because it was pretty expensive and the girl are easier when they are alone.

Hornilius69
01-19-11, 17:05
Pretty expensive is an understatement. I want the girls to make a good living but tips like this can make it difficult for the rest of us.For 260 should included multiple pops and bareback on the menu.

Asian Lover
01-19-11, 19:32
Pretty expensive is an understatement. I want the girls to make a good living but tips like this can make it difficult for the rest of us.Yes that was expensive. When I was going there and they were slow I would get Lisa and Nikki and tip a total of $. They would have to split that between to of them. One thing however I was up front with Lisa how much I was going to tip. That way she could either take it or leave for the both of them.

I had a great time with both of them a couple of times with the tip I left.

Asian Lover

Daocdude
01-19-11, 20:24
A few weeks ago before heading out of town I visited a place in Tustin after reading a few promising reviews on NR. Motivated by laziness and curiosity I headed over to get some Bodyworks done there. As promised on NaughtyReview there was an old man at the front that morning who asked the customary questions and got the customary response. Then he pointed to a sign in sheet upon which I scribbled some nonsense. Satisfied, he took me to the back and asked who I'd seen. I told him Lyhn and was taken into the back room for my hour.

Nice room, standard layout and after about 10 min she comes in, and it was one of those moments where you eralize everything the reviewer said was true. Just left a few thing out. First off, she does have great big tits, but is also two plus kids along and in her late 40 w / o a doubt. Nice personality, smiled and laughed at my dumb Vietnamese jokes. That said, she has a good massage technique and the first 30 min was good. Flip, good tease and then starts in with the oil. Got to play with the big boobies, she tried to upsell mid strokes but I stayed strong. Didn't rush it but was on a mission. Did a neat little blowing thing and made some "ooosh" and "ahhh" noises while blowing on Jr. The big finish and just missed her face with it. Dang!

Clean up, chit chat and she says bye! Total was $ (hour plus standard tip) Time was cut short (15 min?) no big deal but I've had much better service. Leaving there was a little cuttie sitting in the bullpen and it might be worth investigating more but for now, as always, its off to explore some more.

I did just some of that in Miami w / work, and going to a new town really makes you appreciate the scene here in SoCal, as much as we obfuscate it here on the board it's really a good scene. Not that I had a bad time out there but the lack of intel and reports made it a cold entry both times.

Glad to be back and looking forward to heading out soon.

Durtybird
01-19-11, 21:40
Miami has a great scene. I lived in FL for 5 years. Check out Independentgirls for all you need to know.

I'd say the scene there is better than here. Especially if you want Latinas. Hay dios mio. Las Latinas! Colombian women are so hot.

A few weeks ago before heading out of town I visited a place in Tustin after reading a few promising reviews on NR. Motivated by laziness and curiosity I headed over to get some Bodyworks done there. As promised on NaughtyReview there was an old man at the front that morning who asked the customary questions and got the customary response. Then he pointed to a sign in sheet upon which I scribbled some nonsense. Satisfied, he took me to the back and asked who I'd seen. I told him Lyhn and was taken into the back room for my hour.

Nice room, standard layout and after about 10 min she comes in, and it was one of those moments where you eralize everything the reviewer said was true. Just left a few thing out. First off, she does have great big tits, but is also two plus kids along and in her late 40 w / o a doubt. Nice personality, smiled and laughed at my dumb Vietnamese jokes. That said, she has a good massage technique and the first 30 min was good. Flip, good tease and then starts in with the oil. Got to play with the big boobies, she tried to upsell mid strokes but I stayed strong. Didn't rush it but was on a mission. Did a neat little blowing thing and made some "ooosh" and "ahhh" noises while blowing on Jr. The big finish and just missed her face with it. Dang!

Clean up, chit chat and she says bye! Total was $ (hour plus standard tip) Time was cut short (15 min?) no big deal but I've had much better service. Leaving there was a little cuttie sitting in the bullpen and it might be worth investigating more but for now, as always, its off to explore some more.

I did just some of that in Miami w / work, and going to a new town really makes you appreciate the scene here in SoCal, as much as we obfuscate it here on the board it's really a good scene. Not that I had a bad time out there but the lack of intel and reports made it a cold entry both times.

Zoomer19
01-20-11, 00:07
Pretty expensive is an understatement. I want the girls to make a good living but tips like this can make it difficult for the rest of us.260 for four handed massage with only a happy ending? That's a bit crazy and will steep the price for all of us. So what I got from that was. 6 for the H and $ to each one with no FS or BJ or multiple pops. Just a HJ. At most places, spending that much would already be considered expensive and you'd at least get more for what you pay, heck, even ads on backpage could get you a decent GFE for less than that price.

Lift Her Up
01-20-11, 00:55
The title above shows how to get to the Palm Springs thread. Have a good time!.Lift Her Up.

I can't find any section for Palm Springs so I thought I'd throw it out here since this is my home forum. I'm headed to PS and was hoping for some recommendations for high mileage AMP's out there. Please PM me so we don't clog up this forum. I'd appreciate any info you can send me including where to go, names and price differences if any.

Thanks guys

Lift Her Up
01-20-11, 01:03
MehMeh, or Mei-mei, is the Mandarin term for one's younger sister."Mei" means beautiful.

-Lift Her Up.

After my "regular" canceled on me I went back to the same acupuncture place in Whittier. I got a different lady this time. I think she said her name was MehMeh. . . .

TheOCman
01-20-11, 11:37
Perfect! Thanks Lift!

The title above shows how to get to the Palm Springs thread. Have a good time!.Lift Her Up.

Daocdude
01-20-11, 12:19
I have been consciously not asking for references or where to find "the hot latinas" etc because I think the best way to find shit is to get out there and just monger, that and it's fun to find a place that's new, even if only to you. It's annoying to read posts where all guys do is ask and take. Hence, I try and contribute something of value.

Not that the new guy would mind a few recommendations. I'd have to say that I'm an Asian lover, but that trip I saw some stellar smoking hot killer bodies on the local Latinas. .

Don't want to clog up the OC board with Miami reports, but if you're interested you can see my post there.

Miami has a great scene. I lived in FL for 5 years. Check out Independentgirls for all you need to know.

I'd say the scene there is better than here. Especially if you want Latinas. Hay dios mio. Las Latinas! Colombian women are so hot.

Inboundhot
01-20-11, 12:59
Yes that was expensive. When I was going there and they were slow I would get Lisa and Nikki and tip a total of $. They would have to split that between to of them. One thing however I was up front with Lisa how much I was going to tip. That way she could either take it or leave for the both of them.

I had a great time with both of them a couple of times with the tip I left.

Asian LoverNikki don't work at Classy anymore and Lisa is Manager now. No longer owner / massage therp

Cash Value
01-20-11, 15:09
Nikki don't work at Classy anymore and Lisa is Manager now. No longer owner / massage therpNikki is back at angel spa. What does that tell you about angel spa? Had an easy one there, lesile, she did extras no problem. She probably won't last too long there cause linda will get jealous when she loses regs.

Misty Spa has 2 younger girls. One is always in shorts and the other in tights. The one in tights, med long black hair, killer ass. Ok massage, place just overcharges for an hour.

Cash Value
01-20-11, 15:17
So I've seen Shawna and Ana there many times over the years. Older but they get into some kinky stuff. Nadia was always the best there, french or something with killer body. I see they list Nancy? Anyone seen her or know her? Just ask'and.

BTW if you're into older blondes, Ana once she knows you will do just about anything you want. She's way kinky. Just too old for me thats all. When I'm buzzed or drunk its ok. Shawna looks pretty good and I really like her legs. Again thats what I see while I'm face down. Not sure who Nancy is curious.

Le Spa in San Juan, don't bother.

New place in lake forest on el toro near sizzler, buddy said girl in the front was real cute but had a diff one for the massage. In sweats, not much touching, ok massage, nothing extra. They are new, rumors that LFBC girls might work there. The 2 girls her saw there were NOT from LFBC.

NeedToKnow
01-20-11, 15:47
Nikki don't work at Classy anymore and Lisa is Manager now. No longer owner / massage therpAny recommendations@Classy then? Nikki was good but Lisa was absolutely the best as far as a great all around R&T goes.

Inboundhot
01-20-11, 18:10
Any recommendations@Classy then? Nikki was good but Lisa was absolutely the best as far as a great all around R&T goes.I would go with Kathy, Young early 20s with nipple tape or Mimi. Avoid Jenny at all cost (she got attitude problem)

Pingon
01-20-11, 23:19
I haven't been in the OC in over 9 years. Been living south of Yuma, near Mexican border so I hang out in San Luis, next best thing to Tijuana. I was wondering if any old timers remember Merlins in SJC. Mostly want to know if any of the girls are still around so I can visit them. Specifically, the latin girls Hilda and Lety or the Asian girls Dorothy (owner) , Cindy (hot twenty something) or Jennifer. Is Merlins still around?

Member1115
01-21-11, 04:25
Misty Spa has 2 younger girls. One is always in shorts and the other in tights. The one in tights, med long black hair, killer ass. Ok massage, place just overcharges for an hour.By "tights" do you mean full on stockings / nylons (entire foot covered) or just tight pants down to ankles with bare feet exposed?

Sorry. Awkward question I know, but just dealing with fetishes I guess. :/

Thanks!

Cash Value
01-21-11, 10:26
I would go with Kathy, Young early 20s with nipple tape or Mimi. Avoid Jenny at all cost (she got attitude problem)Nipple tape? Whats up with that?

Member1115 they are tights that are pants so you can still freak on her toes. LOL.

Inboundhot
01-21-11, 12:50
By "tights" do you mean full on stockings / nylons (entire foot covered) or just tight pants down to ankles with bare feet exposed?

Sorry. Awkward question I know, but just dealing with fetishes I guess. :/

Thanks! Tights=legging

JohnsonSmokes
01-21-11, 19:48
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/majestic-latin-ladies-23/12380273

I love Latinas and I was thinking of giving it a try.

Anyone been here?

La Muerte
01-21-11, 22:23
Yup, got to say, you SoCal guys have nothing to complain about. I live in Miami and wouldn't bother hobbying here. I wait for business trips to SoCal, which fortunately for me happen about once a month. My opnly complaint is that many of the K-girl places want to do only half hour sessions. I love k-girls, but I need an hour for sure!

But you SoCal guys are lucky in terms of the hobby. I'm getting ready to come next week, will enjoy for sure and will post a report of wherever I go.

LM.

Bushman426
01-22-11, 03:19
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/majestic-latin-ladies-23/12380273

I love Latinas and I was thinking of giving it a try.

Anyone been here? If this is the place, then yes.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1012558&viewfull=1#post1012558

Bushman426
01-22-11, 03:50
Went by Bebe the other day to give them a shot. Odd little strip mall. Everyone seems to know what goes on at this place, and none seem to care.

Walked in and was greeted by N*why in a little sun type dress. She is 40ish with a nice little bod. She ushered me back and I could see 2 other ladies sitting in a break room waiting their turn. None were young or very pretty. She took me in back and asked for. 4 and said she would be right back.

About 5 minutes later she walks back in as I finish undressing. She lays me down on my back and starts running her finger tips all over me. She asks me if I like her natural Cs as she pops them out and shoves them in my face. We agree on. 8 for a nude BBBJ, down from her starting point of $.2. Very nice technique, obviously because of years of practice. She allowed my hands to roam everywhere, FIV and FIA, you name it.

After about 20 minutes she sits me up and lies down on her back next to me with her feet in the air. She says, 'I'm tired, you do it' while pointing to her V. I thought, cool free upgrade. I asked for a cover and she didn't have one and neither did I. She follows up with, 'don't worry, you will be quick, right? ' The amount of time did not concern me, I was not going in there without protection, no matter how quick I was going to be.

I talked her in to going back down on me. A few minutes later she had a mouthful and then spit in the trash can. After some wipes and purell for us both, she left me to get dressed. She greeted me back in the hallway with a cup of water. Bathroom was nice, with a shower. But you could tell from what they stocked in there what went on here.

I'm on the fence about this place, not sure if I'll go back. She was very accommodating, but overall, I did not have a great vibe about this place.

Hornilius69
01-22-11, 10:09
After about 20 minutes she sits me up and lies down on her back next to me with her feet in the air. She says, 'I'm tired, you do it' while pointing to her V. I thought, cool free upgrade. I asked for a cover and she didn't have one and neither did I. She follows up with, 'don't worry, you will be quick, right? ' The amount of time did not concern me, I was not going in there without protection, no matter how quick I was going to be.Whoa, she offers bareback sex. They must be desperate for business. Good thing, U-turned down her offers or else you might catch STD from unprotected sex.

Fe Maiden
01-22-11, 11:24
Went by Bebe the other day to give them a shot. Odd little strip mall. Everyone seems to know what goes on at this place, and none seem to care.

Walked in and was greeted by N*why in a little sun type dress. She is 40ish with a nice little bod. She ushered me back and I could see 2 other ladies sitting in a break room waiting their turn. None were young or very pretty. She took me in back and asked for. 4 and said she would be right back.

About 5 minutes later she walks back in as I finish undressing. She lays me down on my back and starts running her finger tips all over me. She asks me if I like her natural Cs as she pops them out and shoves them in my face. We agree on. 8 for a nude BBBJ, down from her starting point of $.2. Very nice technique, obviously because of years of practice. She allowed my hands to roam everywhere, FIV and FIA, you name it.

After about 20 minutes she sits me up and lies down on her back next to me with her feet in the air. She says, 'I'm tired, you do it' while pointing to her V. I thought, cool free upgrade. I asked for a cover and she didn't have one and neither did I. She follows up with, 'don't worry, you will be quick, right? ' The amount of time did not concern me, I was not going in there without protection, no matter how quick I was going to be.

I talked her in to going back down on me. A few minutes later she had a mouthful and then spit in the trash can. After some wipes and purell for us both, she left me to get dressed. She greeted me back in the hallway with a cup of water. Bathroom was nice, with a shower. But you could tell from what they stocked in there what went on here.

I'm on the fence about this place, not sure if I'll go back. She was very accommodating, but overall, I did not have a great vibe about this place. I've heard of this place but not sure where it is. PM a little help please.

Skorcher79
01-22-11, 11:48

I also stopped at Bebe last week and had that same provider N. Like you said she's in her 40's with a great bod. The other two there were younger, but not attractive. I got the standard massage with eventual ball play then on the flip asked for everything. Had to pay the see note in advance. CBJ, then went for DATY before the Mish and the Y was stinky. That was a buzzkill, however I proceeded with the Mish & K9 since I already paid. Still couldn't bust a nut so she had to finish me with an HJ. After the cleanup she rushed into the bathroom. I got dressed, went to the hallway and could still hear the water running. Sounded like she was finally taking a shower that day. Said bye to the two drugged out younger ones in front. Probably won't repeat. I had a great provider here in Dec but she's not there any more. Bebe's on McFadden. Check BP for ads.

Dickbreath
01-22-11, 14:18
I usually peruse the Register Sports section to see what's up. I noticed in today's edition an older ad for OK Therapy announcing that they had moved from Von Karmen #108. As I recall, they made this move months ago.

Anyhow, since someone asked a while back, here is their contact number from the current ad.

949-241-4193.

These ads usually crop up from time to time and then disappear.

Hornilius69
01-22-11, 20:17
I've heard of this place but not sure where it is. PM a little help please.Address for BeBe Spa 10515 McFadden Ave. Garden Grove, CA 92843, located in a small strip mall, right next to a barber shop.

Joker32
01-24-11, 00:57
Don't go to a place that makes you sign in.I hear ya, I wish there was a way I could know this ahead of time. Do you guys happen to know if it varies city to city? If anyone knows of particular cities or spots that don't require any kind of sign in sheet I'd like to know. Its sort of a pet peeve of mine. Any R&Ts where I can be in and out with no questions asked, etc. Would be nice. In fact I think this should be an added feature to ********* or some other site out there.

Bushman426
01-24-11, 02:05
Address for BeBe Spa 10515 McFadden Ave. Garden Grove, CA 92843, located in a small strip mall, right next to a barber shop.Thanks Hornilius69

Daocdude
01-24-11, 12:30
Just before lunch last week I went to a place that I'd seen more that a few promising adds for in GG, off Galway by a Chinese restaurant. That alone should tell most guys where it is and they are not shy about advertising on either backpage body rubs or the escort section (incall only)

Reading the adds I figured that it was a Koren place that was part spa, part korean brothel like the ones I'd been to in Osan. The ones there have hot young girls sitting around, who take you in the back, undress you, then relax in the sauna before and or after your massage and after taking care of all your needs, dress you and send you out the door.

Lesson, don't read too much into the add!

So I show up and there is some fitness equipment on one side and a wood dry sauna that I can see. Then from out behind a curtain comes this 20 something sexy fox in a tank top and leggings with not much else. She has long back hair, great smile and sexy bee sting lips. She's about a A / B on top but that ass. Oh K-girls are the crack that ruled many a GI's life.

All she asked was "Massage?" then takes me into the back, one of two rooms. No spa and when I asked about the sauna,"No sauna, you still want massage?"

Fuck, she was hot and I didn't give much of a shit about the sauna anyway. She then asked if I'd been here before and with who and I made up some BS based on names I'd pulled of MPR. It must have been good enough because she then left to get what I later figured was the FS kit.

She comes back in with her little plastic box, I'm face down with the little towel on my ass. Right away that gets tossed to the side and she starts with the fingernails softly on the ass and brushes the balls. I moan, jr is starting to get happy and she tells me to turn over. It's been maybe 5 min since I walked in and on the flip she starts teasing jr and takes my hand and pulls it towards her hot shaved little box!

So obviously this place isn't a R&T with massage but instead a right to business place. She was smoking hot, sexy, moaning little thing and she knew it. Didn't talk money and lent over and popped jr into her mouth sans hat and started sucking. Damn! She was very good and got him to full speed in no time.

Offered $.4 for FS, I said no, too much. Talked her down to $.20 because she kept saying "Only cum in mouth" for $. Turns out the BBBJ was a negotiating technique and a good one. Sorry for the inflation guys. I hate the haggle part and it was the only bad part about going to 5R.

Once the unpleasantness was out of the way, it was on. Her clothes were 1/2 off during negotiations and now they were on the floor. She had amazing soft light skin, perky little breasts and big nipples. She also had what looked like an appendectomy scar, no tattoos that I saw and was no more than 25 with a great big curvy smoking hot butt. The sexiest provider that I've seen stateside. Did 69, RCG, FF, mish then finish with BBBJCIM to end the session. Wow.

1/2 way through the session I'm plowing away and she's not being shy about noise at all when I hear a guy in the entrance way say,"Okay, $80" Guess he knew it was a sure thing and booked the hour!

Total damage was $.6.

I had a great time but the haggle kills me. Still might go back. For the life of me I can't remember her name (Kathy, Cindy?) but not that it matters because the other two girls I saw sitting behind the curtain were also very cute and mid 20's.

Stay safe and have fun!

Asian Lover
01-24-11, 13:50
5R is closing at the end of the month.

Asian Lover.

Just before lunch last week I went to a place that I'd seen more that a few promising adds for in GG, off Galway by a Chinese restaurant. That alone should tell most guys where it is and they are not shy about advertising on either backpage body rubs or the escort section (incall only)

Reading the adds I figured that it was a Koren place that was part spa, part korean brothel like the ones I'd been to in Osan. The ones there have hot young girls sitting around, who take you in the back, undress you, then relax in the sauna before and or after your massage and after taking care of all your needs, dress you and send you out the door.

So I show up and there is some fitness equipment on one side and a wood dry sauna that I can see. Then from out behind a curtain comes this 20 something sexy fox in a tank top and leggings with not much else. She has long back hair, great smile and sexy bee sting lips. She's about a A / B on top but that ass. Oh K-girls are the crack that ruled many a GI's life.

All she asked was "Massage?" then takes me into the back, one of two rooms. No spa and when I asked about the sauna,"No sauna, you still want massage?"

Fuck, she was hot and I didn't give much of a shit about the sauna anyway. She then asked if I'd been here before and with who and I made up some BS based on names I'd pulled of MPR. It must have been good enough because she then left to get what I later figured was the FS kit.

She comes back in with her little plastic box, I'm face down with the little towel on my ass. Right away that gets tossed to the side and she starts with the fingernails softly on the ass and brushes the balls. I moan, jr is starting to get happy and she tells me to turn over. It's been maybe 5 min since I walked in and on the flip she starts teasing jr and takes my hand and pulls it towards her hot shaved little box!

So obviously this place isn't a R&T with massage but instead a right to business place. She was smoking hot, sexy, moaning little thing and she knew it. Didn't talk money and lent over and popped jr into her mouth sans hat and started sucking. Damn! She was very good and got him to full speed in no time.

Offered $.4 for FS, I said no, too much. Talked her down to $.20 because she kept saying "Only cum in mouth" for $. Turns out the BBBJ was a negotiating technique and a good one. Sorry for the inflation guys. I hate the haggle part and it was the only bad part about going to 5R.

Once the unpleasantness was out of the way, it was on. Her clothes were 1/2 off during negotiations and now they were on the floor. She had amazing soft light skin, perky little breasts and big nipples. She also had what looked like an appendectomy scar, no tattoos that I saw and was no more than 25 with a great big curvy smoking hot butt. The sexiest provider that I've seen stateside. Did 69, RCG, FF, mish then finish with BBBJCIM to end the session. Wow.

1/2 way through the session I'm plowing away and she's not being shy about noise at all when I hear a guy in the entrance way say,"Okay, $80" Guess he knew it was a sure thing and booked the hour!

Total damage was $.6.

I had a great time but the haggle kills me. Still might go back. For the life of me I can't remember her name (Kathy, Cindy?) but not that it matters because the other two girls I saw sitting behind the curtain were also very cute and mid 20's.

Stay safe and have fun!

Mystic23
01-24-11, 16:04
Any recommendations@Classy then? Nikki was good but Lisa was absolutely the best as far as a great all around R&T goes.Try Barbie. She only works weekends though.

Tamno3
01-24-11, 18:54
I usually peruse the Register Sports section to see what's up. I noticed in today's edition an older ad for OK Therapy announcing that they had moved from Von Karmen #108. As I recall, they made this move months ago.

Anyhow, since someone asked a while back, here is their contact number from the current ad.

949-241-4193.

These ads usually crop up from time to time and then disappear. They actually moved from 108 to Red Hill for a short while then moved again just a few months ago. I have no idea where or what their new phone # is. If this is their new location I'll have to check it out. Anyone can confirm this?

Daocdude
01-24-11, 20:45
5R is closing at the end of the month.

Asian Lover.Moving or closing? Posts on some other boards lead me to believe that when they are full (two guys!) that they send customers down to MHS. Possibly a spurious report but a possibility since most places share an owner.

They also go by either 4R or 5R depending on the post. But I can't believe that they or the girls there will be out of the game for good. Any ideas where they are going AsianLover?

Pacom555
01-24-11, 22:13
Are they any young girls still working at the 3rd floor joint? It's not my favorite place, but I had a favorable experience w / a young provider there over a year ago. But the last two times I went (most recently 2 weeks ago) I got the older MMS-type lady. The one that likes to put her finger in your ass during the finale. And both times it seemed like she was the only one working.

Am I just happening to go at the wrong (or right, depending on what your bag is) times? Is there any good talent left there?

Guyfrom714
01-25-11, 04:32
Considering that MHS is now closed, that report you read from the other boards are incorrect.

Moving or closing? Posts on some other boards lead me to believe that when they are full (two guys!) that they send customers down to MHS. Possibly a spurious report but a possibility since most places share an owner.

They also go by either 4R or 5R depending on the post. But I can't believe that they or the girls there will be out of the game for good. Any ideas where they are going AsianLover?

Asian Lover
01-25-11, 04:50
5R will be closing at the end of the month but will be moving to a new location. I don't know the where abouts of the new location. LE has paid many visits to 5R and I think thats why they are closing. The couple of times that I have been there recently the providers tell me to come in the morning before noon to avoid any LE visits. MHS which is the same owner is also closed my guess due to LE visits.

Asian Lover.

Moving or closing? Posts on some other boards lead me to believe that when they are full (two guys!) that they send customers down to MHS. Possibly a spurious report but a possibility since most places share an owner.

Daocdude
01-25-11, 14:28
Thanks for the info on 5R / MHS. The reports on some other sites tend to be older. One reason why this board is good but I missed that MHS closed. Good to know bc I had planed to visit!

Also wanted to thank BMalibu for L'Amore, despite constuction going on, it was the best place in CM I've been so far.

Heyman1
01-25-11, 15:38
Since it's closed, what did MHS stand for? Just curious.

5R will be closing at the end of the month but will be moving to a new location. I don't know the where abouts of the new location. LE has paid many visits to 5R and I think thats why they are closing. The couple of times that I have been there recently the providers tell me to come in the morning before noon to avoid any LE visits. MHS which is the same owner is also closed my guess due to LE visits.

Asian Lover

Hornilius69
01-25-11, 17:13
Since it's closed, what did MHS stand for? Just curious.MHS aka Minh Ha's Salon, probably named of the Vietnamese owner.

Someone Easy
01-25-11, 17:19
Since it's closed, what did MHS stand for? Just curious.Minh Ha Beauty Salon

Gentle One
01-25-11, 17:38
Since it's closed, what did MHS stand for? Just curious.Minh Ha Salon which became L&L Salon, if I'm not mistaken.

Gettingbj
01-26-11, 01:04
Stopped through Bebe's Salon the other night and got Theresa. Little round and old for my taste but had a surprisingly firm ass and some big tits so it was a nice little visit. Paid for the hour and FS for $.40 (I think I did that right). Got done with business early and she continued the massage till the hour was up. Any recommendations for the top talent there? Who's the girl to get?

Hornilius69
01-26-11, 03:03
If MHS is closed then most of the mongers will be heading back to Animal Clinic.

By the way, I took my chance and dropped by AC #6 again on Sunday and had an average time with Michelle. No LEO working on Sunday, I guess they stopped harassing this place for now. But, there were many monger cars parked in the back of that dirt parking lot. I had to wait for almost an hour while Michelle was servicing another monger. There was another girl working but she didn't looks hot like Michelle. She told me to wait at the sofa for Michelle. While waiting there, I can still listen to the erotic sound coming from Michelle and the other monger inside the other room. Damn, he was pounding her real good for nearly an hour. The other working girl looks at me and smile. When he left then it was my turned to try on Michelle. Damn, I couldn't nut at all, her pussy was so loosed. I didn't feel any sensation at all. I tried to concentrate but my dick kept sliding in and out of her. She was noisy most of the time and kind of kill the mood. My last attempted was to enter her other hole. Finally, I pumped her like 20 minutes doggy style and managed to bust my load inside the rubber. She cleaned me up with a hot towel. I paid her $140 and head out the back entrance while another monger head right in.

I guessed Michelle probably services like 10 or more mongers on that day and making around $1500 to $2000 cash.

Hunterx
01-26-11, 03:30
Damn, I've been there a few times in the afternoon / evening, and I always end up with high priced viets, that aren't totally hot, trying to negotiate a 1. For a CBJ. Damn it!

Total damage was $.6.

Stay safe and have fun!

Mikeng227
01-26-11, 04:52
Where is MHS fellas?

Minh Ha Salon which became L&L Salon, if I'm not mistaken.

Inboundhot
01-26-11, 16:48
Are they any young girls still working at the 3rd floor joint? It's not my favorite place, but I had a favorable experience w / a young provider there over a year ago. But the last two times I went (most recently 2 weeks ago) I got the older MMS-type lady. The one that likes to put her finger in your ass during the finale. And both times it seemed like she was the only one working.

Am I just happening to go at the wrong (or right, depending on what your bag is) times? Is there any good talent left there?I was told my old lady, younger girl only works on wkend

Daocdude
01-26-11, 20:50
I was told my old lady, younger girl only works on wkendI was there a few weeks ago and the younger girl was already busy, so had the same experience with the older mms. I asked about the younger girl and the old lady said she was all alone, even though I could hear her in the other room. Second time there that's happened too. On my way out I saw the younger girl. Seemed nice but mms is jealous bc everyone must ask for the other girl here. I went mid week around opening.

Better luck down the street if you want a younger girl (ie 30's not 50's!)

Fistfirst
01-26-11, 23:49
Anyone know where Gucci of the old Train Station went?

TurnedOn
01-27-11, 02:00
They actually moved from 108 to Red Hill for a short while then moved again just a few months ago. I have no idea where or what their new phone # is. If this is their new location I'll have to check it out. Anyone can confirm this?They are back in Sky Park. MPR has their address.

Cash Value
01-27-11, 10:31
They are back in Sky Park. MPR has their address.Yeah that bonehead santacla or whatever nick he uses posted the address like a dumbass. Its the first review of this place and he also uses bmalibu name in the title. What a F-tard. Guess he just wants to close them down or whatever. I never talked about that place cause I wanted it to stay clean. That dude has a big problem.

Oc Pleasure
01-27-11, 22:21
Anyone tries those Thai angels, Eva and Mikki? The ad seems to have good offer and also nuru massage. I'm been meaning to try but got to save up a bit?

What's your review?

Hornilius69
01-27-11, 23:11
Where is MHS fellas?MHS aka LL's Beauty Salon located on 10646 Garden Grove Boulevard, Garden Grove, CA.

Entrance is in the back of the shop with the fence.

Anaaheim8
01-30-11, 15:58
3 stores here, similar to AC. Doors #4#8 and#10. #4 had latina w / attitude. They have to give the house 20.

For each client. Thus prices higher. May go back someday. Door #8 is that Lomii place. What you get depends on the girl. Will go back. Door #10 is the best. Sasha is the one. Nice technique. Will go back. Give them a try and give a better reort than mine.

Donalds
01-31-11, 10:15
Sounds like a game show to me.

Daocdude
01-31-11, 12:15
Recently went in search of another local place for a good massage and maybe a little more. I've had some great times in CM, and have even managed a R&T in a few places that either keep it well below the radar or are quasi legit. Hence I park in front of Seven Sea's on 18th Street.

Neon sign, check. Hours open late, check. Hole in the wall, check. Still, nothing is guaranteed in a new place and that's part of the fun. But at least in places that have a vernier of respectability you can almost always get a good massage.

One hour later, .60 lighter I walk out with a nicely relaxed back and the need for more. I ended up down the street at Le Garden again and it did not disappoint. Not much more than the regular HE occurs here, but it's nice, clean and V-v-and is awesome.

Mark Spitz
01-31-11, 12:43
Tried out 5r, couldn't figure out at first where it was but finally found it by accident in the back. Walked in and looks different than most AMPs. Exercise equip etc. Mama greets me and I ask for hh and she walks me to room. She says. 4 and says 'you bring more money for boom boom? ' LOL never had that asked before. I undress and wait. In walks a beautiful v-girl smallish top but a smokin bod and ass. I would have to say one of the prettiest I have ever seen, the problem is she knew it. Immediately has me turn over no tease etc. At all. Starts playing with Jr then lowers the boom $ for he, $.2 for BJ and $.4 for full package. Could not get her to budge from those prices and I should have walked out but I couldn't. Lackluster CBJ, and even worse FS. I thnk her name was k*why. Gave me her digits and told me they are moving. Honestly I don't think I will repeat.

Guyfrom714
01-31-11, 15:55
Checking out BP and noticed a familiar ad & phone.

Seems LL (MHS) is advertising again. Perhaps they weren't closed but remodeling? I will drive by the place to check it out. I sure hope they have new employees.

Cash Value
01-31-11, 15:58
Recently went in search of another local place for a good massage and maybe a little more. I've had some great times in CM, and have even managed a R&T in a few places that either keep it well below the radar or are quasi legit. Hence I park in front of Seven Sea's on 18th Street.

Neon sign, check. Hours open late, check. Hole in the wall, check. Still, nothing is guaranteed in a new place and that's part of the fun. But at least in places that have a vernier of respectability you can almost always get a good massage.

One hour later, .60 lighter I walk out with a nicely relaxed back and the need for more. I ended up down the street at Le Garden again and it did not disappoint. Not much more than the regular HE occurs here, but it's nice, clean and V-v-and is awesome. Yeah I like V_V_ there too but you can't get in her pants and can't touch those killer boobs either. So its boreing.

My buddy said her went to sizzler to get a burger in lake forest. He says they are good there, go figure, but its closed or being remodeled or something. He figures he will get at the new spa in that plaza. Walks in and the girl is a 0. So he asks for another and she shows him the other 2. One older trying to be young and the other fat. He passed and you know they said the old stuff to him about how good it is.

He ends up at central healing with sally. He almost took kelly cause he said she was looking hot too. But he likes them tiny. She's real tiny and cute. She did a good rub and really spent time on his ass and thighs. He had her to his shoulders so he could play with her ass and when he slipped a finger in her tight waistband she pulled them down. He got to kiss her belly and tried for more. Says he flipped and she took hold of his cock and played. He got one of her legs up so he could shove his big fat head (well I'm being generous) between her legs and tried to lick. He could only get over her thong. No skin, but said he even tried to pull her whole body up on his face. She's tiny so it would be easy. She wasnt game for it, she did like him kissing her thong and said she would but she makes too much noise. Right, I told him to slap him cock in her mouth to keep her quiet. Well we talk a lot of shit on the phone. Anyways he likes her so he had a good time. Just a HJ place nothing more. But the girls look better then most in the area. He said we need to find some girls in loose shorts. Right like thats going to.

Happen.

Guyfrom714
01-31-11, 16:55
Okay I drove by the place, the For Rent sign is gone. There is a sheet or blanket covering the front door and the blinds are all closed. Checking out the back, the fence was open but the door is closed. A knock on the door tells me that no one is there.

It would seem they are remodeling. I called the phone, which had no answer and went to voice mail. Weird that they would advertise on BP, but the place isn't open for business.

Checking out BP and noticed a familiar ad & phone.

Seems LL (MHS) is advertising again. Perhaps they weren't closed but remodeling? I will drive by the place to check it out. I sure hope they have new employees.

NeedToKnow
02-01-11, 00:41
Tried out 5r, couldn't figure out at first where it was but finally found it by accident in the back. Walked in and looks different than most AMPs. Exercise equip etc. Mama greets me and I ask for hh and she walks me to room. She says. 4 and says 'you bring more money for boom boom? ' LOL never had that asked before. I undress and wait. In walks a beautiful v-girl smallish top but a smokin bod and ass. I would have to say one of the prettiest I have ever seen, the problem is she knew it. Immediately has me turn over no tease etc. At all. Starts playing with Jr then lowers the boom $ for he, $.2 for BJ and $.4 for full package. Could not get her to budge from those prices and I should have walked out but I couldn't. Lackluster CBJ, and even worse FS. I thnk her name was k*why. Gave me her digits and told me they are moving. Honestly I don't think I will repeat.I walked out on that money hungry *****. I can hear mms yelling at her as I walked out the door. I mean, for those rates, at least provide top notch service. I knew it would've been a waste of money so I walked out.

Arod Oc
02-01-11, 02:40
I concur. #10 is pretty good. Haven't tried 4 or 8. Sasha gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. I had her on her first night on the job and she worked her little tail off. I remember it was a cold night and we had the heater in the room going. By the time she was done, she was sweating up a storm. Used her knees over my legs, butt and back. Nice technique. Gave her an extra tip for the E=effort. She was good, real good. A young cutie too. Plus, it's. 5 for a full hour here.

Other girls do a good job (Cici & Journey) , and possibly offer some extras that Sasha was uncomfortable doing. #10 isn't fancy, but a great massage and a little fun can be had.

3 stores here, similar to AC. Doors #4#8 and#10. #4 had latina w / attitude. They have to give the house 20.

For each client. Thus prices higher. May go back someday. Door #8 is that Lomii place. What you get depends on the girl. Will go back. Door #10 is the best. Sasha is the one. Nice technique. Will go back. Give them a try and give a better reort than mine.

Cash Value
02-01-11, 16:28
Yeah theres 3 places there but I didn't like any of them. #4 had old asians and a latina not worth looking at. #8 is Tomii with older chunky in tight clothes. #10 Had a fat lady in super tight tights and she was like 50. I guess they have some part timers that bring in some fools when they are not there.

Where have all the young HJ girls gone too? They use to be all over now its like slim pickings.

Anaaheim8
02-02-11, 00:27
Sasha has been there a month and is a keeper. Young & slim. The unamed door#10 was called"Tinkerbells" years ago.

Qeast
02-02-11, 04:17
I usually use AMPs. So references are not an issue on the first visit. Being a repeat customer helps on subsequent visits to the same AMP.

But some of the in-calls (AAMPs) on HX ask for "two references" to get an appointment.

What are they looking for? How do they verify? Most importantly, how do you establish references when you have none?

BruceBanner
02-02-11, 06:38
I usually use AMPs. So references are not an issue on the first visit. Being a repeat customer helps on subsequent visits to the same AMP.

But some of the in-calls (AAMPs) on HX ask for "two references" to get an appointment.

What are they looking for? How do they verify? Most importantly, how do you establish references when you have none? I had that issue. If you are new and don't have any references, just see a couple of the girls who see level 0 guys. Then you'll eventually get your 2 references.

The AAMPs that need references sometimes ask for some personal information, like work, work telephone, name, race, age. They asked this because, as one booker put it,"Just in case you do something to the girl, we need some type of recourse." Basically, if you fu*k up, they can locate you. That seems like too much if you ask me.

Another guy I know was in between jobs and couldn't get into one of those AAMPs on HX because he didn't have a job and that once he got a job, they could verify who he was and whatever. The guy had a good severance package, so he definitely had dough. That booker was pretty paranoid about new people anyway.

Guyfrom714
02-02-11, 06:41
There are ways around that. One way is to find HX providers that are "noob" friendly OR have their contact # or information available, sometimes the same person will display their # in their ads.

Another way is from time to time, those HX AAMPs will allow noobs to play, but require additional information such as your work # (they will call you@that # to confirm, also to screen LE).

What are they looking for? How do they verify? Most importantly, how do you establish references when you have none?

Daocdude
02-02-11, 12:51
Yeah I like V_V_ there too but you can't get in her pants and can't touch those killer boobs either. So its boring.I think that she is a dolphins blowhole, watertight. But being a cutie still gets some miles with me so I'll be back from time to time.

Forgot to mention that I stopped by Golden in LF last week, older Chinese lady also a decent massage with HE, nothing special to make it worth remembering her name. After she rubbed the feet and was happy with the standard tip. Don't think I'll repeat that one, to many other quality places w / o the weirdness that happened on the way out.

But the Thai place across the street was killer! Think that I was happier there for $15 and the server WAY hotter.

Still the best butt massage was N*ncy at Mimis in CM. Got all up in that with her feet and knees and elbows. Skilled. W / o a doubt her place is a YMMV joint, but I have been back multiple times for wax etc. Best bets have been at opening time when no one is there getting nails done. Now that they have another place off Brookhurst who knows what the shuffle will do.

Also went back into the skypark this week, but that's another report.

Oc Amper
02-02-11, 13:26
I had that issue. If you are new and don't have any references, just see a couple of the girls who see level 0 guys. Then you'll eventually get your 2 references.This works reasonably well, unless you want to see one of the white girls. The white girls on HX that will see guys without references are usually well over 200lbs!

The asian girls on there usually don't have such tight requirements.

Cash Value
02-02-11, 16:10
I think that she is a dolphins blowhole, watertight. But being a cutie still gets some miles with me so I'll be back from time to time.

Forgot to mention that I stopped by Golden in LF last week, older Chinese lady also a decent massage with HE, nothing special to make it worth remembering her name. After she rubbed the feet and was happy with the standard tip. Don't think I'll repeat that one, to many other quality places w / o the weirdness that happened on the way out.

But the Thai place across the street was killer! Think that I was happier there for $15 and the server WAY hotter.

Still the best butt massage was N*ncy at Mimis in CM. Got all up in that with her feet and knees and elbows. Skilled. W / o a doubt her place is a YMMV joint, but I have been back multiple times for wax etc. Best bets have been at opening time when no one is there getting nails done. Now that they have another place off Brookhurst who knows what the shuffle will do.

Also went back into the skypark this week, but that's another report. Theres another good thai place around the corner from central healing, its right on lake forest near phillys best. Great food! Was at central healing the other day and the female chiro lady was there. She gave me some weird looks. Wanted to bang me maybe? Not in a million years. Had Kira again, everyone else was busy. Can't get her damn pants down but oh well. She's got one nice ass on her. Does give me a good experience.

Mimis? Damn I went there long time ago. Fully legit back then. I'm sure they are not that busy, she does your ass with her legs and elbows? I want a new one that uses her hands and does the crack. Can't find a good one in OC right now for some reason. Dime a dozen in san diego.

Can't drag me into golden. Mission massage is hit and miss too. Once in a while this hot thai girl works there. Can't catch her lately. They lie on the phone and when I get there I bail and get a funny look. I haven't heard anything for a long time about the single girl that works on newport. Its the little place right next to a weed dealer and a tat shop. She looks hot and most times wears a dress. Think she's still there but must be not worth talking about?

Rntintheoc
02-02-11, 20:44
Still working my way thru the Skypark joints. Had Na* today, mid-30's Chinese (I think) , all natural with an actual ass. Nice below the neck, eh above. Walked in wearing one of those plastic-looking mini-mini skirts, similar top. Ran her fingers all over, but no actual massage. Kinda fumbled around with the hat, not smooth like some, but got a decent CBJ and playtime with nice, original C's.

Play on.

TheOCman
02-03-11, 00:53
I decided to try CH in Lake Forest, hard to pass by Coral but I wanted to try something new. Sally wasn't there but the Chiro lady said she had a new girl and I would like her. So I gave Cici a try. Got nekkid in the room and laid down without the towel. Cici came in, probably 25, V with a nice figure and put the towel on. She started the massage and even though I told her I didn't need the towel, she kept it on.

After massaging me for a few minutes she moved into a position where I could caress her leg. When I got no resistance and she didn't move away, I picked up the pace. Every time she'd get near enough, I rubbed her leg and kept going higher. She gave a very good massage, not great, but very good. And by the flip I had made it to the V.

She continued with the tease (without the towel) on the front side. And very shortly I had my hand snaking under her top and up to her bra. While continuing the tease with one hand she used her other hand and quickly unbuttoned her blouse. Then she moved her bra down exposing her very nice B+'s. At this point she grabbed a hold of Junior and went to it. I pulled her body down so I could suck a little and she seemed to get into it. All the while she continued to stroke and after a while I let her stand up again and put my hand down her pants. Alas, before I could FIV I finished. I'm not normally so quick but she was hot! After she cleaned me up, she gave me a big kiss on the cheek and continued the massage. She really seemed to be enjoying the attention I gave her.

Damage..6 / hr massage, .4 tip = $

I will go back.

Daocdude
02-03-11, 14:13
Was in that Thai place the other day, and it's good but the pad thai near Golden beats it hands down. Too bad Golden is such a waste of time. Haven't tried Central Healing, sounds worth a trip. First time at Mimi got Nancy, older viet gal who did wax and good massage. She gave me the "We don't do this." speech while she milked jr. Second time there butter face. Repeat visit got a better look at the mangled grill, then after massage said "It's too busy, next time." because the place was full of people getting mani / pedi.

Yesterday went to the other location for the first time, off Brookhurst, they blow up backpage just like the other location used to. No mani / pedi bs there, and the tables right out of the FS places. Still, it was a new place so I played the game. I had a Nacy again, different viet girl. Mid to late 20's, cute and dressed for business in sweats and a lacy top. Never saw mms but during the interogation told her I knew Mimi and the other Nancy. Great wax, then she sold me on the massage with that cute little but in sweats and I figured I'd roll the dice.

Always get the hour, and 53 min later (and a pretty good massage, minus the other Nancys ability to get all up in the backside with knees and feet) other Nancy says "7 min left, anything else?"

I give the universal "WTF?" shrug on the table. I've been squeezing her ass and running my hands under the shirt to play with soft boobies for 35 min. I think I'll take seven min of foot rub!

But there was no need to voice my sarcasm, and again said,"We don't do this, but you nice." Finished nice and left happy with the usual tip. No talk of $$$, other than price for massage / wax, which is how it should be. There may be potential for more here, no peephole, lockable door etc. But it will require effort and YMMV. Not a sure thing. But fun!

And once you're done, head next door and stuff yourself at Inchewoon BBQ house. Sure, the massage is Viet and the food Korean, but oh is it good Korean BBQ.

Theres another good thai place around the corner from central healing, its right on lake forest near phillys best. Great food! Was at central healing the other day and the female chiro lady was there. She gave me some weird looks. Wanted to bang me maybe? Not in a million years. Had Kira again, everyone else was busy. Can't get her damn pants down but oh well. She's got one nice ass on her. Does give me a good experience.

Mimis? Damn I went there long time ago. Fully legit back then. I'm sure they are not that busy, she does your ass with her legs and elbows? I want a new one that uses her hands and does the crack. Can't find a good one in OC right now for some reason. Dime a dozen in san diego.

Can't drag me into golden. Mission massage is hit and miss too. Once in a while this hot thai girl works there. Can't catch her lately. They lie on the phone and when I get there I bail and get a funny look. I haven't heard anything for a long time about the single girl that works on newport. Its the little place right next to a weed dealer and a tat shop. She looks hot and most times wears a dress. Think she's still there but must be not worth talking about?

Gavon
02-03-11, 14:43
She's back gentlemen, in all her glory. Same looks, same slutty service (greek, rim, BBBJ, finish on her fake D's, etc.) however her prices have gone up since she's no longer working in the 'hood. 50 / entrance and 140 / service. Treated it like a mini reunion from the days of Hou's and LS so I figured it was well worth the extra two jacksons. She said she's been in her country of Peru the last couple years and wanted to come back to make some cash.

To save myself a barrage of PMs I thought I'd share with all you mongers her location info down in OC:

17932 SkyPark Circle Suite B.

Irvine, CA.

(949) 752-0855.

Have fun, she works Mon-Wed and the mamasan is very sweet so treat them well. Cheers to our vets!

BruceBanner
02-03-11, 14:47
This works reasonably well, unless you want to see one of the white girls. The white girls on HX that will see guys without references are usually well over 200lbs!

The asian girls on there usually don't have such tight requirements. I've seen the Asians that didn't have such stringent requirements. One was a AAMP with Thai girls, another were 2 girls working out of a AAMP near South Coast Plaza, and the other was an independent in Cerritos area.

But, yeah, some of the ones that don't require references are not that good looking, at least from what I saw. I haven't been on that thing in a while.

Cl493
02-03-11, 18:24
Today was the day to try a new place. Came across 1st street massage parlor unit C. Entrance is wide open. I was greeted by an older lady around 45 years old and she gave me a lousy massage. Damage for an hour was. 6. I don't think that I would try it again.

Wasabijay
02-03-11, 19:54
She's back gentlemen, in all her glory. Same looks, same slutty service (greek, rim, BBBJ, finish on her fake D's, etc.) however her prices have gone up since she's no longer working in the 'hood. 50 / entrance and 140 / service. Treated it like a mini reunion from the days of Hou's and LS so I figured it was well worth the extra two jacksons. She said she's been in her country of Peru the last couple years and wanted to come back to make some cash.

To save myself a barrage of PMs I thought I'd share with all you mongers her location info down in OC:

Irvine, CA.

(949) 752-0855.

Have fun, she works Mon-Wed and the mamasan is very sweet so treat them well. Cheers to our vets! Weren't there rumors of her demise many years back? Or is my memory going.

Cash Value
02-03-11, 20:31
Today was the day to try a new place. Came across 1st street massage parlor unit C. Entrance is wide open. I was greeted by an older lady around 45 years old and she gave me a lousy massage. Damage for an hour was. 6. I don't think that I would try it again.You should know to stay away from tustin. North and South of there is ten times better. I don't think I would TOFTT anywhere in tustin. Well now you know but it kinda sucks doesn't it? I can put up with a crap massage with nothing extra if its from a young cute one. Kinda hard on the nightmare situation when she was old fat and nasty.

Dickbreath
02-04-11, 02:17
http://www.ocregister.com/news/amormino-286891-porte-police.html

Sriracha
02-04-11, 05:31
Weren't there rumors of her demise many years back? Or is my memory going.I do remember a story along these lines but if memory serves the young(ish) lady was called Shadow or something along those lines...

Arod Oc
02-04-11, 18:22
This made the Channel 5 news last night. Reporter Mary Beth McDade (a total f'and hottie) gave a live report, right in front of the place. MMS and all. A real classic move by the ex-cop. Beautiful.

I did notice some dude sneekin' out of the place during the broadcast. Was that CV? Ha! Joking.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/amormino-286891-porte-police.html

Lakers02
02-05-11, 12:50
Weren't there rumors of her demise many years back? Or is my memory going.You might be thinking of "Shadow".

Rocco D
02-05-11, 16:30
Hmmm. I've been to this place numerous times, sure you were at First St #C? First of all they don't charge $60 / hour, and secondly, I've seen every therapist there and they all give above average massages. True, Tustin kind of blows (there are a few hidden place, actually only one probably) but this place is a good deal for a legit rub.

Today was the day to try a new place. Came across 1st street massage parlor unit C. Entrance is wide open. I was greeted by an older lady around 45 years old and she gave me a lousy massage. Damage for an hour was. 6. I don't think that I would try it again.

Rocco D
02-05-11, 16:36
Same experience, couldn't find the place. Looked like a tool driving around that parking lot for 20 mins. Then walked in and 7 girls sitting in the front room all got excited and greeted me. Was taken to a room to undress and got probably the oldest and ugliest of the bunch. Great natural tits, but it was baby weight, hence the pouch in the front. Won't return, although she was very open to whatever, I mean she ripped her clothes off without me even asking or hinting.

Tried out 5r, couldn't figure out at first where it was but finally found it by accident in the back. Walked in and looks different than most AMPs. Exercise equip etc. Mama greets me and I ask for hh and she walks me to room. She says. 4 and says 'you bring more money for boom boom? ' LOL never had that asked before. I undress and wait. In walks a beautiful v-girl smallish top but a smokin bod and ass. I would have to say one of the prettiest I have ever seen, the problem is she knew it. Immediately has me turn over no tease etc. At all. Starts playing with Jr then lowers the boom $ for he, $.2 for BJ and $.4 for full package. Could not get her to budge from those prices and I should have walked out but I couldn't. Lackluster CBJ, and even worse FS. I thnk her name was k*why. Gave me her digits and told me they are moving. Honestly I don't think I will repeat.

Fe Maiden
02-06-11, 14:40
Same experience, couldn't find the place. Looked like a tool driving around that parking lot for 20 mins. Then walked in and 7 girls sitting in the front room all got excited and greeted me. Was taken to a room to undress and got probably the oldest and ugliest of the bunch. Great natural tits, but it was baby weight, hence the pouch in the front. Won't return, although she was very open to whatever, I mean she ripped her clothes off without me even asking or hinting.I've been out of it for a bit but where is this 5R?

Daocdude
02-06-11, 14:45
Hmmm. I've been to this place numerous times, sure you were at First St #C? First of all they don't charge $60 / hour, and secondly, I've seen every therapist there and they all give above average massages. True, Tustin kind of blows (there are a few hidden place, actually only one probably) but this place is a good deal for a legit rub.The first street place is legit, but gives a decent old lady massage, but within 5min is a decent 2girl HE place with an old dude in front. Bodyworks. Both viets, older lady is nice, big boobs and gives a good massage / HE combo. Butter face. Also there is a younger girl, lackluster but kinda cute. Kinda. Both offer standard service for standard rates.

Like Cash said, way better experiences up on 17th street or a little south in CM.

But if you just have to go in Tustin, skip 1st street and head down the street. See my review,"Dump in Tustin"

Hornilius69
02-06-11, 16:31
I've been out of it for a bit but where is this 5R?5R located on Garden Grove Blvd and Galway Street. The shop is on the back and face toward the parking lot. It's in a Korean shopping center.

BruceBanner
02-07-11, 04:17
5R located on Garden Grove Blvd and Galway Street. The shop is on the back and face toward the parking lot. It's in a Korean shopping center.I think 5R is closed because I passed by that area yesterday afternoon and it looked empty. Oh well.

Ocbarbarian
02-07-11, 15:28

Irvine, CA.

Have fun, she works Mon-Wed and the mamasan is very sweet so treat them well. Cheers to our vets! Do you know if she ever worked at GS in Baldwin Park? I knew a peruvian chick who left about two years ago, she worked in BP and I think Pomona.

(949) XXX-0855.

FunLovingOne
02-07-11, 19:31
She's back gentlemen, in all her glory............Only had the pleasure of Jasmine's company once at the old foot massage near the old Forum. But what a pleasure it was. We are blessed to have her kind of talent in OC. Heck, I would drive up to the 'Wood again to see her.

Gavon
02-07-11, 20:34
Hmmm not sure about that one OCBarb but I do know she worked at a place in Van Nuys a few years back. Her pic might still be up on the archives of USASG so look into it. She still looks the same.

Do you know if she ever worked at GS in Baldwin Park? I knew a peruvian chick who left about two years ago, she worked in BP and I think Pomona.

(949) XXX-0855.

Chance 62
02-07-11, 21:42
I think 5R is closed because I passed by that area yesterday afternoon and it looked empty. Oh well.They were going to move the first week of feb as the had to many visits from LE, but they always seem to reopen in a new location.

Asian Lover
02-08-11, 16:16
They were going to move the first week of feb as the had to many visits from LE, but they always seem to reopen in a new location.Yes they have moved senior members can contact me for location.

Asian Lover

TheOCman
02-08-11, 19:22
Went back to see Cici at Central today. I won't bore you with all the details but suffice to say she was even better than last time. If you like a very nice massage and a great HE, you can't go wrong. She truly seems to enjoy her work. No FS here but great time nevertheless. I hear Sally is great too, have to try her next time if Cici's not there.

Daocdude
02-08-11, 21:51
As promised,

Report on my first visit to JWA new location, and damn she didn't disappoint. It was certainly much more than an OK time. Using a combination of bribes, google and leg work (okay, had a recommendation.) went to get my healing done right at JWA.

MMS Julie was waiting inside the front office area, but since they had just opened it was a little chaotic. K*m was in the back in a loading dock area unloading a box of supplies as Julie walked me towards the last room. It was a little like a door being open at Disneyland where you see behind the curtain.

We passed the room with the red couch and I thought, oh, I'm in the right place. K*m was still in her street clothes and mms turned me away from the dock and into the last room right next to the door that leads out into the back area where K*m was finishing up her chores.

Julie took my $50 and smiled very nice and told me to have a good time. The '"table" said I would, as did the wall sized mirror and the fact that this place is under the radar. Still, got to be cool the first time at a new place so I laid face down, relaxed and tried to think about anything else.

That plan when to shit the second the door opened and K*m came in. Now I'd seen her squatted down thru the open door when I was lead in, but she was busy and other than the fact that she was a tiny cute little thing with long hair, couldn't have told you more about her. Now she was wearing a pink dress that looked like it belonged on a prom girl, little flower in her hair and some sexy print pumps that screamed,"Fuck me!"

Very little small talk,"This your first time here?" "Yes, first time with you!" I told her how cute she looked in the dress and she gave me a very nice back rub, no oil, then since I complemented her dress again she decided to take it off for me. Wow, killer little body, young (no more than 24) perky tits, no panties and a trim little black Bush.

Couldn't take my eyes off her in the big mirror. Went back to massage, now nude, and dragged those nice hard nipples across the back. Killer.

Flip, little tease but I was ready and eager. Her attitude and smile was great. LFK, sensual touch. Then she did the party hat trick with her mouth. I only caught it bc I was watching every second of her sword swallowing act. Couldn't tell from the feel, might as well have been BBBJ cause this girl has some CSS (cock sucking skill!)

I enjoyed that for a bit, then pulled her up for a ride on Jr CG style. Did that till I watched her eyes roll back and switched to standing mish, but she was so tiny and the table low that her ass was about a foot off the table. Must have hit her G spot bc she was not shy, quiet or able to hide the squirting that position caused. Watching her was enough to put me over the edge. Finished inside the hat and sat her back down, still inside and stroked her super soft pale skin. What a sexy little thing! She just laid there with me inside for a good 5 min and caught her breath.

Awesome time in a great place with a fun girl. That was last week. Went back today and got another girl, but that's another report.

OldTradtion
02-09-11, 00:34
They were going to move the first week of feb as the had to many visits from LE, but they always seem to reopen in a new location.This place was far too risky in their conduct. Enjoyed two particular providers but damn risky and they flat out don't waste a minute getting down to business.

On another note: old poster from Tanning. 103, foot in fullerton days. Kingco. Or Layen. You out there?

Jfrank610
02-10-11, 18:42
Going to Orange. Place on katella west of Tustin. Rose Therapy? I think. Still around? Any new info. Was good when they first open 1 plus years ago. In Long Beach now and havnt been there in a long while. How about OLP?Yes but they have had only 1 provider, Tiffany everytime I go. Hope they get new girls soon.

Jfrank610
02-10-11, 18:43
Stopped by Youngs and the doors are locked, it appears they closed down.

Brokenman
02-11-11, 23:19
Any info on this place. I, m a newbie here but go back to the late 80's. The get away, dove. 103 gg. Sunshine spa. Recently sky park unitc. Lisa was a dream. Just lookin for something new.

Jwinston
02-12-11, 06:42
Any info on this place. I, m a newbie here but go back to the late 80's. The get away, dove. 103 gg. Sunshine spa. Recently sky park unitc. Lisa was a dream. Just lookin for something new.I've been here once. I tried to get HE from Amy, but she told me they were going legit, so nothing happened. Decent massage, but the room is a bit cold if you're the last customer.

Gookster
02-12-11, 19:46
What's the deal with this place? It looks totally legit but their bus stop ads feature hot women.
It's located on Mcfadden and Magnolia.

TheOCman
02-12-11, 21:07
Any info on this place. I, m a newbie here but go back to the late 80's. The get away, dove. 103 gg. Sunshine spa. Recently sky park unitc. Lisa was a dream. Just lookin for something new.I have been to Seven Sea and gotten a HE, however I needed to employ all my powers to convince them it was ok. 2 for 3 there but haven't been in about a year.

Brokenman
02-12-11, 21:52
I've been here once. I tried to get HE from Amy, but she told me they were going legit, so nothing happened. Decent massage, but the room is a bit cold if you're the last customer.Thanks for the feedback, I will keep hunting anyone know where lisa is at she worked at Skypark see, she called herself mona lisa,

Hornilius69
02-12-11, 23:12
What's the deal with this place? It looks totally legit but their bus stop ads feature hot women.

It's located on Mcfadden and Magnolia. You should TOFTT and report back. I think it's total Legit.

Irocmcgradys
02-12-11, 23:41
Stopped by Youngs and the doors are locked, it appears they closed down.A while back, the business next to them complained about suspicious activity and they closed down. It was in the ocregister: http://www.ocregister.com/news/business-246088-massage-parlor.html. Unfortunate as I did enjoy frequenting it. Cheers!

manteiv75
02-13-11, 01:13

It's located on Mcfadden and Magnolia. Foot massage? The picture is Viet singer.

Crimsonquiggs
02-13-11, 03:57
It's a bit late and I'm feeling the urge. In general, do you guys know of any parlors that are open past-midnight? Or am I just stuck with BP at this point?

RabbitYear
02-13-11, 09:30
This place was far too risky in their conduct. Enjoyed two particular providers but damn risky and they flat out don't waste a minute getting down to business.

On another note: old poster from Tanning. 103, foot in fullerton days. Kingco. Or Layen. You out there? Tried to find 5R on GG and Galway, but no luck. Is it still open?

Bronco
02-13-11, 13:41
Yes but they have had only 1 provider, Tiffany everytime I go. Hope they get new girls soon.What is the total damage there now? 40/100?

Faconnable
02-13-11, 13:45
Tried to find 5R on GG and Galway, but no luck. Is it still open?Last time I went there the chick wanted $140 up front for FS. I said "no way" and got my house fee back. She wasn't that hot either.

Somebody is paying these prices and raising this expectation. No loss in my book.

RabbitYear
02-13-11, 23:42
Got Service from a 20s Viet girl. I think she said her name was eva something. It was not Ci Ci. The massge was good and HE. Not FS, but decent place.

BruceBanner
02-14-11, 03:16
Last time I went there the chick wanted $140 up front for FS. I said "no way" and got my house fee back. She wasn't that hot either.

Somebody is paying these prices and raising this expectation. No loss in my book. Those are V-girl prices. They usually start off the bidding at 140 for FS, 100 for CBJ, and 60 for HJ. I have no freakin' idea why they expect more than their Korean counterparts. A lot of times the V-girls give rushed service, aren't even genuinely friendly, and don't even give a decent massage. I've had a couple V-girls that I thought were worth my time. Those 2 were at United. Initally, I paid the 140 like an idiot. Then after the first meeting, I negotiated the donation to 100, sometimes 110.

Rocco D
02-15-11, 11:23
Anyone know where Luna-Orange is? Her number is no longer in service. Not sure if she got another number (unlikely) or just moved somewhere else. PM if you feel more comfortable.

Vocoon
02-15-11, 18:17
Only had the pleasure of Jasmine's company once at the old foot massage near the old Forum. But what a pleasure it was. We are blessed to have her kind of talent in OC. Heck, I would drive up to the 'Wood again to see her.I will definitely be going down there to see her. It has been like 4 years and have missed her!

Pacom555
02-17-11, 16:16
I'm staying in Anaheim Hills. Is there anything near hear for a bit of fun / company!

NukMedI don't think you will find much in the immediate area. There are several AMPs in Orange, but in general they are legit.

But if you have a car, you're 15-30 minutes from a lot of options in areas like Anaheim (proper) , Costa Mesa, and John Wayne Airport area. I'll see if I can dig up some names / addresses and PM you. Good luck.

Bronco
02-17-11, 22:38
Tough / stressful week. Who's the best for BBBJCIM? Don't want FS. Really want BBBJCIM. If you don't want it out and about please PM me. I'm Working in Long Beach now but the OC was my stomping grounds. I'm willing to drive in.

Thanks

Greenhornet57
02-18-11, 00:07
Been out of it for a bit, and wanted to try CH, but they don't have showers, which is a real bummer. So I went back to old tried and true 440. Fantastic's under new management so I figured I'd try that again. .6 for the hr and. 4 for tip. I should of got the provider's name, as it's an avoid. She claimed it was her first day, the massage was light and so-so. With very little teasing at all. On the flip, she asked if I wanted to lotion any other area, so I figured game on.

The tug was, very mechanical, and I was having a hard time nutting, so I was feeling up her ass (through her jeans). Even then, after about a few seconds of that, she politely moved my hand away to the front of my body. (buzz kill #1). Then she proceeded to do the very laughable and fake "oh yes baby" "cum" etc. Since I was taking awhile. I felt kinda bad, I almost gave up, so I fantasized about some other situation, and some other chick, and finally popped one. Now. Fellow mongers, you know it is bad when you're getting tugged, and you have to pretend you're elsewhere. So yeah, I'd say avoid. If you're looking for standard R&T, I'm sure there are others there in that area that would accommodate. Won't be back there for awhile.