PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Fe Maiden
03-13-07, 19:51
I had a recent experience which I thought was peculiar. After doing the wild thing with a provider, she was lying down next to me and then said she wanted to come. I guess I didn't last long enough, but geez that really isn't part of the bargain, right ?? So she then proceeds to satisfy herself while I just watch. I have never seen this in my 15 year experience with AMPS. Has anyone had this happen to them?Which girl at McD was this?

Giocchino
03-13-07, 21:44
Went to McD on Monday. Mamasan gave me Kelly. New girl, first day. Actually, I had not been here for awhile because the last two times I was there I got the mamasan (Sue). Been hearing about these new girls so I had to make a return visit.

Kelly is not new to the business. Said she worked in San Fran at Lee's and Golden Flower.

She was wearing jeans and a low cut top. Rubbed for a while, then asked what I wanted. She wanted money first. She turned down 80 but another jackson made it all right.

She sucked for awhile. Tat on her lower back. She has a few extra pounds but I did not mind as I got to go K-9 on those soft buns. After K-9, I got her to go ACG for completion. Solid effort and she is pretty cute. Took off in a hurry. She apologized. They were busy.

Sue told me new girls every two days.

JimmyPage
03-14-07, 00:08
Nice handjob but I was looking to get more young naked pussy and she did not seem into it.

I have to concur, Apple is not one to venture past the standard OC handshake.

This place has recently changed ownership-a vast improvement from the past owners who employed I swear, virgin girls who wouldn't allow any fun stuff. I recently saw another girl at this place, pretty hot, possibly the mamasan, can't remember her name now, who offered me a BJ and possibly more.

Seems most if not all of these places are run by chinese mafia who shuffle the girls in and out like cattle. It's rare your favorite is there in two weeks time so you take your chances when you go back.

Also rare is that this place can be trusted not to rip you off. I mistakenly left my watch there after a session 3 weeks ago and it was returned to me last night. Completely shocking.

Have fun,

Jimmy

Roman
03-14-07, 00:30
I had a recent experience which I thought was peculiar. After doing the wild thing with a provider, she was lying down next to me and then said she wanted to come. I guess I didn't last long enough, but geez that really isn't part of the bargain, right ?? So she then proceeds to satisfy herself while I just watch. I have never seen this in my 15 year experience with AMPS. Has anyone had this happen to them?Years ago I was at Tokyo Health Studio on Pico in Santa Monica and with a provider who made me happy enough (full DT) that I returned the favor with 69 to the point that she came.

I don't like it when women pleasure themselves while I watch so I don't do that. Nor vice versa.

Basically not into the narcissistic side of things when she's present. Now alone that's another story. :.)

ROMAN

Captain America
03-14-07, 12:41
Gotta love a provider that takes things into her own hand. That would be one show I'd like to watch as before, not after. If someone can drop me a PM with better directions I'll try that out next time.
in other news: Mia is no longer at Crescent
:(
Does anyone know where she went? Had Lisa instead and she offered FS at $1.2.
Also sampled the wares at the corral recently. Gotta love the dress code - mini skirts and thongs - but the service was just o.k. Kim told me next time they had *young girl* in the back if I wanted FS.

Spankme
03-14-07, 16:42
Gotta love a provider that takes things into her own hand. That would be one show I'd like to watch as before, not after. If someone can drop me a PM with better directions I'll try that out next time.
in other news: Mia is no longer at Crescent
Also sampled the wares at the corral recently. Gotta love the dress code - mini skirts and thongs - but the service was just o.k. Kim told me next time they had *young girl* in the back if I wanted FS.

She's young (28) and not bad looking. I've always called her June, but heard others refer to her as Sara and Kim. I think when she throws on a mini and is working she changes her name. She's hot and shakes a mean booty. Anytime she's working I opt for the boss. Good personality and conversation.

JimmyPage
03-14-07, 16:47
In other news: Mia is no longer at Crescent

Mia of Crescent doesn't seem to like steady employment. She moves to new branches of chinese AMP's all the time. She was at 2 places on Lincoln recently, but has disappeared as of late. When I find her again, I'll get her cell and post her new location here. Lisa is the mamasan there at crescent and I'm a little surprised she offered FS to you. She doesn't generally like her girls offering that, you must be a long time regular.

Cheers!

Jimmy

Whoopster
03-14-07, 22:52
Does anyone know of any MPs that will bill a PPO insurance policy and provide extras?

I'm already getting a weekly hour massage where all I pay is the co-pay, but it's totally legit, so it doesn't seem like it would be out of the question.

Whoopster

JeffTheDrunk
03-15-07, 02:49
Does anyone know of any MPs that will bill a PPO insurance policy and provide extras?

I'm already getting a weekly hour massage where all I pay is the co-pay, but it's totally legit, so it doesn't seem like it would be out of the question.

WhoopsterDon't do it, you don't want a paper trail that'll identify you as a monger. If you're married and get divorced, it's real easy for a PI to trace things back. It's also real easy for the IRS to trace this shit in case of an audit.

Not to mention being documented as a monger in another major Federal Bust like the La Paz/Le Sun/Health Therapy in BP interstate "human trafficking" bust they did on the hypocrite Chinese lady who used to own all those establishments and at the same time donate over 1/2 million to her church.

It's not worth the 28%-35% net savings you'd get with a Health Savings Account (depending on your tax bracket)...you don't want a paper trail! Remember that you'd still have to pay for the tip to the girl, only the house entry fee would be covered by insurance. Consider yourself lucky you're able to get away with the slight insurance fraud you're pulling off with a legit massage (what do they bill it as, chiropractic services?)

Bill2
03-15-07, 19:45
Don't do it, you don't want a paper trail that'll identify you as a monger. If you're married and get divorced, it's real easy for a PI to trace things back. It's also real easy for the IRS to trace this shit in case of an audit.

Not to mention being documented as a monger in another major Federal Bust like the La Paz/Le Sun/Health Therapy in BP interstate "human trafficking" bust they did on the hypocrite Chinese lady who used to own all those establishments and at the same time donate over 1/2 million to her church.

It's not worth the 28%-35% net savings you'd get with a Health Savings Account (depending on your tax bracket)...you don't want a paper trail! Remember that you'd still have to pay for the tip to the girl, only the house entry fee would be covered by insurance. Consider yourself lucky you're able to get away with the slight insurance fraud you're pulling off with a legit massage (what do they bill it as, chiropractic services?)From what I hear, some insurance actually covers accupuncture.

Giocchino
03-16-07, 16:51

WhoopsterYes, try New Age (see previous post by Beer Guzzler). The "doc" will check you out and bill the insurance for you. The insurance company will reimburse the doc so essentially you have a credit line when you come in to cover your massage. Insurance covers 60% or so after your deductible is met. I have gone there and got "free" massages and also asked for my money and he paid me out. Frankly, I don't see the big risk with fraud - since you do get a legitimate (or intimate) massage. The extras are extra.

Underdog1
03-16-07, 22:29
Had a conversation with one of the McD girls. Said that after the busts in San Fran, a lot of the K girls that were providing headed back to Korea. Since then the AMPS in SF have gone lame.

Also McD does get a rotating number of girls, not sure why but could this be similar to what was happening in San Fran ?? Which was a federal sting?

Oh, did a mention that Jenny was hot, hot, hot.

Also she said that Arabs are always made to pay up front.

Underdog1
03-16-07, 22:33
Which girl at McD was this?Her name was Sarah. Said it was her first day?

Member #3942
03-17-07, 09:57
Theres a new place in santa ana that has asians and latinas. No shower. Its in the OCweekly. Theres a larger ad for it and a smaller one. Cant really miss it. When I went to pay a visit last week they werrnt open yet. They are now. Wonder if any of you have been there yet.

Peorth
03-17-07, 11:59
From what I hear, some insurance actually covers accupuncture.My Blue Cross PPO insurance covers 50% for acupuncture treatment. But I wouldn't use it to visit AMP's, if you get busted you might find it difficult to get health insurance afterwards.

Side note, went to an AMP place on Central in Brea this week. Entry price was as expected ($40 1/2, $60 1 hr) and they were staffed with girls with very good bodies. But was not offered any special service. The rooms in the place have pretty thin walls and I could hear chatter from other rooms/outside, so I think this is prolly a legit-only place. The massage was excellent though, I even tipped the girl.

Is anyone familiar with the place on Lincoln in Anaheim?

Fe Maiden
03-17-07, 13:58
Is anyone familiar with the place on Lincoln in Anaheim?LOL, Which one?

Fling Me
03-17-07, 23:59
After some researching, made my way to this McD place. Paid a 40 spot for entrance and was led to the back room by a very old (40-50ish) Viet lady. I figured she was the MMS but I expected someone ELSE to come in. But then I noticed it was just her and some other lady in the front room but it was so dark I couldn't size her up. I should've just asked for my money back and left right there! While being led to the back I noticed there were about 3 or maybe 4 empty rooms avail. After a few minutes, in comes in the same old lady (MMS) and she proceeds to give me the most lamest massage. If at least the massage was decent, I wouldn't have minded. She could've been hot maybe 30 years ago but I never felt so disgusted in my life. She tells me to flip over, her hands start creeping up my legs, and she asks if I want to take off my shorts. I put out my hands and politely said no of course. Got dressed and ran out of there. I've been to AMP's (Goldfinger) in SF back in 2000-2001 so I guess my expectations were high. Did I happen to go on a very OFF night? I'm never going to go to an AMP again!

Fe Maiden
03-18-07, 10:34
After some researching, made my way to this McD place. Paid a 40 spot for entrance and was led to the back room by a very old (40-50ish) Viet lady. I figured she was the MMS but I expected someone ELSE to come in. But then I noticed it was just her and some other lady in the front room but it was so dark I couldn't size her up. I should've just asked for my money back and left right there! While being led to the back I noticed there were about 3 or maybe 4 empty rooms avail. After a few minutes, in comes in the same old lady (MMS) and she proceeds to give me the most lamest massage. If at least the massage was decent, I wouldn't have minded. She could've been hot maybe 30 years ago but I never felt so disgusted in my life. She tells me to flip over, her hands start creeping up my legs, and she asks if I want to take off my shorts. I put out my hands and politely said no of course. Got dressed and ran out of there. I've been to AMP's (Goldfinger) in SF back in 2000-2001 so I guess my expectations were high. Did I happen to go on a very OFF night? I'm never going to go to an AMP again!Are you sure you went to the right place on McD as there are a couple very near eachother? Why were you still wearing shorts? LOL!!!!

Hobbyist35
03-18-07, 19:00
Saturday,Saturday,Saturday......spring is in the air,loving care is right here......

Soft hands, gentle touch, warm heart
Sweet Asian angels 18-23,tantalisingly close

Sweet Retreat right here right now
Comfy and cosy,soothing and sensual

Dial Hotline 714-220-9591 or 949-201-6554 for an appointment
or simply walk in

Open 7 days from 10am to 9:30pm

Free table shower /body shampoo

Close to freeway 5&91, exit @ Euclid st

X-st:Dale Ave, behind Farmer Boy's Burger Restaurant

I've been there. Its a small place. Girls are ok. I only saw 2. Not young not old. Great T/S with pretty good massage. Extras? Anything you want. Unless youre fat, ugly, stupid or just stink.Went there. HJ only. Well, I got to caress her tits, as well, but that was it. $40 for entrance, same for tip.

She did say there was a younger girl there later in the week.

Anyone else have the same experience?

IWannaP
03-19-07, 02:29
Why were you still wearing shorts? LOL!!!!That quote made my night lol.

SirMister
03-19-07, 05:51
Went there. HJ only. Well, I got to caress her tits, as well, but that was it. $40 for entrance, same for tip.

She did say there was a younger girl there later in the week.

Anyone else have the same experience?I went there once after all the ads. I think the place is the same name as another AMP in Anaheim. Anyhow I got a new gal maybe her 2nd or 3rd day on the job. Massage just okay. Maybe a bit less. HJ. Nothing else.

Member #3942
03-19-07, 09:54
Place on Warner and Fairview. Its right off the coner next to the burger place. Well I went upstairs and tried them out. Good look chunky Thai girl with nice tits. Low cut top and short little jeans. The massage was really good. Does thing thing between your legs on both sides. It was really sensual. Nothing extra. Said I could do it myself but I told her I forgot how since girls like her do it for 40. She still didnt do it. I got dressed and left. Still was good.

Went downstairs since the latina place is in the same building. Open the tiny ass door and she was looking good. Took me back and gave a great massage too. I was free to roam with not even a peep about it. Tint towel on the flip, then I got some extra. I dont know if that was a one time thing or not. I dont know of anyo0ne else thats been there. Well it was good and the weird part is I couldnt tell you if I could get the same there again or not. Just seamed like she got all hot and just did it. I dont know for sure.

The other place on Bristol and central? Or maybe Center? Its up stairs too, last 4 digits are 2123 to call them. I was actually at the liqour sorte in the corner of the same building, I saw this cute asian drive up and park 50 feet up the lot. So I just walked that direction. She was damn good looking wearing a tight shirt and thin sweatpants. She ended up walking past me and smiled. As she went up the stairs she looked back and saw I was still checking her out. She smiled and shook her ass more. I didnt have time to go in the since I was on my way to get something done. I am sure to go back. The place says they have latinas too. Need to hear more about this place. Think the manager runs one in vegas too.

Hello Jimbo
03-19-07, 22:42
First time posting here guys. Have been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks and appreciate the in depth reviews. Here's mine.

I went to GSS in COI last week. My first time at AMP in the US, but not new to the hobby. It was around 9 p.m. when I went it and the MMS said that they were busy and to come back in 30 minutes. So I went to the strip club in the same minimall to kill time. Good looking girls for the most part but there were a few that looked a heck of a lot better the farther away they were. Couple of butter faces. Extras available in the VIP for $$ and $$$. Too much for what I was in the mood for that night though. I went back to GSS and met with Angie. Tight little black dress, nice curves, a little acne on her face but I didn't mind. Probably early-mid 30s. So so massage for a little while until I reached out to touch her leg. She giggled and said I wasn't allowed to touch her. I think she just said that to test me out for LE. Couple minutes go by and she asked what I wanted. .8 for CBJ. Excellent job. Almost ashamed to say I lasted only a couple of minutes, but it was that good. I expected to clean myself up but then she left and came back with a hot towel. Good job all around.

I'll be checking out someplace new tonight nearby GSS. Any recommendations? Definitely partial to young and petite. PM me with specifics if you can. Like I said, not new to the hobby. Most of my time was spent in Thailand and several other places in the Far East. If anyone is planning a trip overseas, I could recommend several great places.

Damage: .5 entry/.8 tip

Jon Jones
03-20-07, 12:44
Good post but the City of Industry (I'm assuming that COI means City of Industry) is a long distance from Orange County. The post might be more appreciated in the Los Angeles section.

First time posting here guys. Have been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks and appreciate the in depth reviews. Here's mine.

I went to GSS in COI last week.
Damage: .5 entry/.8 tip

Qeast
03-20-07, 23:41
Drove by Poderosa. It's not Vic's or "La Clinica"; it's now a diet clinic. Has Vic's moved again? "Help - please". PM me if necessary.

Member #3942
03-21-07, 09:09
Drove by Poderosa. It's not Vic's or "La Clinica"; it's now a diet clinic. Has Vic's moved again? "Help - please". PM me if necessary.

Fuuny because I saw in the Adult section of the paper that some "Linda" does something there. Weird its in the adult section.

Oh, I dont mind at all people asking me questions or telling me some good info, what cracks me up is a guy with no posts asking me where a place is. If you can read then check the paper.

Joblo007
03-21-07, 12:58
Still see nobody has tried Linda in Mission Viejo, she works out of her apt. Just never seen anyone say anything about her yet. I almost tried the other day but she was busy. Posts on CL a lot.I called her. She was busy. I did find out that she charges $100/therapeutic and $150/sensual. But couldn't get in to see her. She runs a tight schedule and doesn't look like she has evening availability.

Qeast
03-21-07, 13:53
I’d just like to share several thoughts.

First, if you check, you’ll find that I have posted before. So the complaint must be that the author (CV) is not satisfied with the quality of my entries, not that I am “a guy with no posts”. Second, I was a regular at Vic’s when it was in Los Al for many years. But a rash of indiscrete post forced it to move; and it seems that trouble followed them to their new location (which I visited, albeit infrequently). So forgive me if I didn’t want to cause management more troubles with graphic posts. Finally, it is funny how cliquish this online community can get sometimes.

Hello Jimbo
03-22-07, 02:03
Good post but the City of Industry (I'm assuming that COI means City of Industry) is a long distance from Orange County. The post might be more appreciated in the Los Angeles section.Thanks for the advice. I live in Brea so I kind of regard myself being half way between both places. Moderator, can you move my post to the L.A. section? Thanks guys.

If I find a good place in OC, I'll post here again.

Peorth
03-22-07, 09:29
LOL, Which one?The one that advertises "ask for CiCi"

Member #3942
03-22-07, 09:46
I’d just like to share several thoughts.

First, if you check, you’ll find that I have posted before. So the complaint must be that the author (CV) is not satisfied with the quality of my entries, not that I am “a guy with no posts”. Second, I was a regular at Vic’s when it was in Los Al for many years. But a rash of indiscrete post forced it to move; and it seems that trouble followed them to their new location (which I visited, albeit infrequently). So forgive me if I didn’t want to cause management more troubles with graphic posts. Finally, it is funny how cliquish this online community can get sometimes.

My comment about no posts was not directed at you. It was a general statement. It diesnt matter to me what you say or what you talk about. My comment was for the guys with 0 posts that message me for info. Shit least have one post.

Like I said it was no way directed at you. If you notice I never start trouble or talk trash about anyone (except for one person).

Spankme
03-22-07, 11:15
Ring of acupuncture and massage parlors busted in Anaheim, Tustin, Orange and Rachcho Mirage. Chinese syndicate and one white guy with a gun. I loved the part about 7,500 SF of plactice wrap used instead of condoms. Has anyone trusted Saran wrap over a latek condom?

ZonaMonger
03-22-07, 12:22

At least if nothing is available at the "Diet Clinic" the MMJ dispensery is 50ft away in the back parking lot. You can asuage all of your pent up frustrations after a stop at the dispensery.....or at least you'll be mellow!

Jon Jones
03-22-07, 12:26
5 charged with prostitution
Complaint alleges ring operated out of O.C. acupuncture and massage parlors in Anaheim, Tustin and Orange.
By LARRY WELBORN
The Orange County Register
Five people have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit prostitution and pimping in connection with the operation of several acupuncture and massage parlors in Anaheim, Tustin, Orange and Rancho Mirage.

A criminal complaint on file in the North Justice Center in Fullerton alleges that four men and one woman have been operating brothels since April 2004, charging customers up to $80 for a sex act.

Named as defendants in the 12-page complaint are Jian Shi, 49; Guo Hua Chen, 56; Hung Jun Bai, 42; John Edward Couch, 46; and Couch's wife, Yu-Mei Cheng-Couch, 49. John Couch is also charged with being a felon with a firearm.

They were arrested in a sweep by state and federal agents last week, and were being held in the Orange County Jail without bail, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department Web site. They were scheduled for arraignment April 6 in the Fullerton courthouse.

A sixth defendant, Xueyan Yu, 49, was charged with a misdemeanor count of "keeping a house of ill fame."

The complaint alleges that one defendant bought 7,500 square feet of plastic food wrap with his credit card and that prostitutes used the plastic wrap instead of condoms.

One of the new females at one parlor serviced 13 customers on one day in 2006, according to the complaint.

Shi told one prostitute how to act in front of a judge after she was arrested, according to the complaint. Shi allegedly told the woman that she should act pitiful to get the judge to feel sorry for her, that she should claim she had been bullied and prosecuted in her homeland of mainland China, and that she should pretend she didn't speak English.

The ring solicited customers with ads in The Orange County Register and the Orange County Weekly, according to the complaint.

Jon Jones
03-22-07, 12:28
I understand that she left Body Comfort a few weeks ago. Anyone had any info on where she is working?

Survey Says
03-22-07, 20:30
Place on Warner and Fairview. Its right off the coner next to the burger place. Well I went upstairs and tried them out. Good look chunky Thai girl with nice tits. Low cut top and short little jeans. The massage was really good. Does thing thing between your legs on both sides. It was really sensual. Nothing extra. Said I could do it myself but I told her I forgot how since girls like her do it for 40. She still didnt do it. I got dressed and left. Still was good.

Went downstairs since the latina place is in the same building. Open the tiny ass door and she was looking good. Took me back and gave a great massage too. I was free to roam with not even a peep about it. Tint towel on the flip, then I got some extra. I dont know if that was a one time thing or not. I dont know of anyo0ne else thats been there. Well it was good and the weird part is I couldnt tell you if I could get the same there again or not. Just seamed like she got all hot and just did it. I dont know for sure.

The other place on Bristol and central? Or maybe Center? Its up stairs too, last 4 digits are 2123 to call them. I was actually at the liqour sorte in the corner of the same building, I saw this cute asian drive up and park 50 feet up the lot. So I just walked that direction. She was damn good looking wearing a tight shirt and thin sweatpants. She ended up walking past me and smiled. As she went up the stairs she looked back and saw I was still checking her out. She smiled and shook her ass more. I didnt have time to go in the since I was on my way to get something done. I am sure to go back. The place says they have latinas too. Need to hear more about this place. Think the manager runs one in vegas too.

I visited the downstairs place in paragraph 2 above about 2 weeks ago. Paid for hhr, I forgot how much, and in came Raquel. A latina about 5'2", darker skin, a few extra lbs, and big bazookas, but wearing jeans. She started this lame ass massage on my legs for nearly 10 mins. I was uncovered but she covered my ass after about 3 mins. I asked to remove the towel cause I sensed that she would play with the boys. She obliged and did get near there, but not totally. Massaged my back for like 2 mins then asked me to flip. She was massaging my thigh when I saluted her. I asked if she wanted a massage and she said yes. I removed her shirt and started on her back. Oh, she was squirming. Got her pants down to about her knees but she wouldn't allow any further. Had her flip and rubbed and sucked those bazookas and fingered her. She wouldn't allow them to come off but I went in through the side. I told her I BYOC, but no go. She said HJ only and I asked for BJ, but nope. I tipped her .4 and left. I went on a Mon or Tues

-SS

Wrenchy
03-22-07, 21:56
There's a pretty good one between the 22 and Harbor off of GG Blvd. Across the street from a large hotel chain. It has great writings in the windows claiming they accept insurance and plans. The first recon mission I wnt on I got Lisa, a 25+ Vietmanize girl. She gives super great massages and even plays with the junk, usual story, after the flip she'll touch and feel and then the charades start and the LE? 's. I've been back there 7 times in 2 months and have ahd all the girls there. Michelle hardly works but she is the sexiest one and she'll do a HJ for. 40 and after an eternity of asking she did a half terrible BJ to finish me up. Actually I think she just wanted me to stop asking and pushing for it. My instincts tell me this place is going places. Search CL exotic for: "clinic"

Lisa & Michelle do seriously great massasges and both claim that's what they want to do but can't pass tests. Who cares really, they take care of you there for sure.

Peorth
03-23-07, 01:04
Does anyone know if Frontier Chiropractic is still up and running? Was by there earlier today around 7pm and it was all dark.

Herb Surfs
03-23-07, 01:10
My comment about no posts was not directed at you. It was a general statement. It diesnt matter to me what you say or what you talk about. My comment was for the guys with 0 posts that message me for info. Shit least have one post.

Like I said it was no way directed at you. If you notice I never start trouble or talk trash about anyone (except for one person).

Could that person be James2004?

Underdog1
03-23-07, 01:27
After some researching, made my way to this McD place. Paid a 40 spot for entrance and was led to the back room by a very old (40-50ish) Viet lady. I figured she was the MMS but I expected someone ELSE to come in. But then I noticed it was just her and some other lady in the front room but it was so dark I couldn't size her up. I should've just asked for my money back and left right there! While being led to the back I noticed there were about 3 or maybe 4 empty rooms avail. After a few minutes, in comes in the same old lady (MMS) and she proceeds to give me the most lamest massage. If at least the massage was decent, I wouldn't have minded. She could've been hot maybe 30 years ago but I never felt so disgusted in my life. She tells me to flip over, her hands start creeping up my legs, and she asks if I want to take off my shorts. I put out my hands and politely said no of course. Got dressed and ran out of there. I've been to AMP's (Goldfinger) in SF back in 2000-2001 so I guess my expectations were high. Did I happen to go on a very OFF night? I'm never going to go to an AMP again!Too Funny!

Misfit
03-23-07, 06:33
5 charged with prostitution
Complaint alleges ring operated out of O.C. acupuncture and massage parlors in Anaheim, Tustin and Orange.
By LARRY WELBORN

Five people have been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit prostitution and pimping in connection with the operation of several acupuncture and massage parlors in Anaheim, Tustin, Orange and Rancho Mirage.

A criminal complaint on file in the North Justice Center in Fullerton alleges that four men and one woman have been operating brothels since April 2004, charging customers up to $80 for a sex act.

Named as defendants in the 12-page complaint are Jian Shi, 49; Guo Hua Chen, 56; Hung Jun Bai, 42; John Edward Couch, 46; and Couch's wife, Yu-Mei Cheng-Couch, 49. John Couch is also charged with being a felon with a firearm.

They were arrested in a sweep by state and federal agents last week, and were being held in the Orange County Jail without bail, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department Web site. They were scheduled for arraignment April 6 in the Fullerton courthouse.

A sixth defendant, Xueyan Yu, 49, was charged with a misdemeanor count of "keeping a house of ill fame."

The complaint alleges that one defendant bought 7,500 square feet of plastic food wrap with his credit card and that prostitutes used the plastic wrap instead of condoms.

One of the new females at one parlor serviced 13 customers on one day in 2006, according to the complaint.

Shi told one prostitute how to act in front of a judge after she was arrested, according to the complaint. Shi allegedly told the woman that she should act pitiful to get the judge to feel sorry for her, that she should claim she had been bullied and prosecuted in her homeland of mainland China, and that she should pretend she didn't speak English.

The ring solicited customers with ads in The Orange County Register and the Orange County Weekly, according to the complaint.I saw this on the 10oclock news on Ch.5, talk about leaving no evidence around by using plastic food wrap instead of condoms. Should have paid cash at CostCo when buying the 7,500 square feet of plastic wrap. I bet there slogan at the acupuncture place was:

Put plastic wrap on your pole, Before you go in the hole.

Misfit

Member #3942
03-23-07, 09:42
Could that person be James2004?BINGO! BIngo Bingo

Captain America
03-23-07, 12:36
Well, there goes MY regular place. they tried to use plastic wrap TWICE for some awful BJ's.

Just doing some math, though, both times they had about a 1x1 sheet, so 7500 sqft equals the same number of BJ or FS. Their take (if they used it all) must've been close to three quartrs of a million.

Jon Jones
03-23-07, 18:08
I just glad that all OC murders, robberies, and rape cases must have been solved so our hard working civil servants can concentrate on this....

Businesses were actually fronts for prostitution where hookers were recruited from China and customers recruited by ads.
By LARRY WELBORN and COURTNEY BACALSO
The signs on the outside said acupuncture clinics.
But on the inside, police investigators found no medical or acupuncture equipment of any kind. Instead, prosecutors said Thursday, the establishments near residential communities in Anaheim, Orange, Tustin and Dana Point were fronts for prostitution where hookers recruited from China serviced "johns" recruited by ads in local newspapers for $80 per sexual favor.
Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said state and federal police arrested five leaders of what he called the largest pimping conspiracy taken down in Orange County. A sixth man was arrested on misdemeanor charges.
"These brothels were located in medical plazas near family dentists and practitioners where children could be walking by while dozens of men were going in and out looking for prostitutes," Rackauckas said.
WF Acupuncture Clinic, a suspected brothel on Romneya Drive in Anaheim, is in the same building with a pediatrician and a diabetes care clinic and across the street from a 120-unit family apartment complex.
"I'm just shocked," said Maria Munoz, whose husband's pediatrics office is in the same plaza. "And to think we have parents who bring their children here."
Gina Morgan, who works at a chiropractic office next door to Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic on Lincoln Boulevard in Anaheim, said she wasn't surprised when police raided the clinic on March 16. "The types of guys who went in there looked like scumbags," she said
Morgan said police arrested a woman and removed bags items, such as a "hula hoop-like device."
The simultaneous raids at several houses and clinics came after a three-year investigation by the Orange and Anaheim police departments, the District Attorney's Office and agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
U.S. special agent William J. Hayes said ICE joined the investigation in 2005 because of concerns Chinese women were being brought into the United States and forced into prostitution. But he said investigators determined the women were willing participants.
Deputy District Attorney Scott Steiner, who will be the trial prosecutor, said about a dozen suspected prostitutes were arrested during the investigation.
Authorities also served search warrants on several homes and clinics on Monday, and put legal holds on more than $700,000 in bank accounts of some of the alleged ringleaders, said Anaheim Capt. Joe Reiss.
Rackauckas identified Jian Shi, 49, of Montebello, as the kingpin of the group who "instructed the others … how to run the criminal operation under the table."
Shi used his credit cards to buy large quantities of lotion and plastic food wrap, which the prostitutes used instead of condoms, Rackauckas said.
Arrested and charged with conspiracy and pimping with Shi were Guo Hua Chen, 56, of Monterey Park; Hung Jun Bai, 42, of Rowland Heights; John Edward Couch, 46; and Couch's wife, Yu-Mei Cheng-Couch, 38, both of San Clemente. John Couch is also charged with being a felon with a firearm. They each face six-year prison terms if convicted.
They are scheduled to be arraigned in the North Justice Center on April 6. Shi, Chen and Bai are being held in the Orange County Jail without bail on immigration holds.
Customers were attracted to the alleged brothels by ads offering "Young Chinese Ladies" and "Beautiful Girls" in The Orange County Register and Orange County Weekly, Rackauckas said. "I would urge newspapers to take a look and maybe re-examine their advertising policy."
The Register accepts ads from legitimate businesses, including acupuncture clinics and massage parlors, said Debbie Holzkamp, senior vice president in charge of sales and marketing. A business must provide a current license before an ad is accepted, she added.

Locations of suspected brothels
Authorities arrested six people last week and said they were involved in operating illegal brothels in at least 10 acupuncture clinics or massage parlors. Alleged ringleader Jian Shi, 49, of Montebello, owned or operated these alleged brothels at one time or another during the last three years, prosecutors said Thursday:
G & G Acupuncture Office, 1085 N. Harbor Blvd., #205, Anaheim
Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 1834 W. Lincoln Ave., suite I, Anaheim
Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 1834 W. Lincoln Ave., suite O, Anaheim
Luo Luo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 710 S. Brookhurst St., suite F, Anaheim
SM Acupuncture Clinic, 215 N. State College Blvd, suite D, Anaheim
WF Acupuncture Clinic, 1737 W, Romneya Dr., Anaheim
Healing Therapy Massage, 34213 Pacific Coast Highway, suite E, Dana Point
Eastern Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 638 W. Collins Ave., Orange
Magic Touch Body Care Center, 42480 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage

Fe Maiden
03-23-07, 22:05
Looks like it's time to lay low for a while.

Peorth
03-23-07, 22:40
There's a pretty good one between the 22 and Harbor off of GG Blvd. Across the street from a large hotel chain. It has great writings in the windows claiming they accept insurance and plans. The first recon mission I wnt on I got Lisa, a 25+ Vietmanize girl. She gives super great massages and even plays with the junk, usual story, after the flip she'll touch and feel and then the charades start and the LE? 's. I've been back there 7 times in 2 months and have ahd all the girls there. Michelle hardly works but she is the sexiest one and she'll do a HJ for. 40 and after an eternity of asking she did a half terrible BJ to finish me up. Actually I think she just wanted me to stop asking and pushing for it. My instincts tell me this place is going places. Search CL exotic for: "clinic"

Lisa & Michelle do seriously great massasges and both claim that's what they want to do but can't pass tests. Who cares really, they take care of you there for sure.I went there before but was not offered any special services.

Longrod
03-24-07, 01:19
Noted with interest that 2 companion Chinese parlors were part of the bust and they were located on the 1800 block of Lincoln (south side of the street about 2 blocks east of Carl's Jr and about 2 blocks west of Arby's at the corner of Euclid ... might be 1834 Lincoln).

The suites were "I" and "O" and were rather shabby on the inside.

The gals were into the saran wrap BJ.

Both places were scammers.

The Chinese gals would agree upon a service & price just after the "flip". The gals would take the money and leave the room. Upon return they would pretend not to understand the English meaning of what the agreement was about.

Glad to see them busted! We don't need that.

PS: That would never occur in a Korean MP with a tough-crusted mamasan who gets after the gals to be good providers. At these Chinese parlors there was no mamasan. The 2 gals were both providers ... looking to make the max money for the least time/effort expended.

You reap what you sow!

Jonathan1301
03-24-07, 07:33

Lisa & Michelle do seriously great massasges and both claim that's what they want to do but can't pass tests. Who cares really, they take care of you there for sure.been ther once had a chubby girl (forgot the name) she did ok massage and ok HJ, she said she used to do full service but not anymore, among other things we talked (she was talkative) she told me her bf is in a gang and that he does not know her real job!

I don't want to be there when he finds out lol.

Bert2002
03-24-07, 11:39
Morgan said police arrested a woman and removed bags items, such as a "hula hoop-like device."

Okay, which one of you was into the Hula Hoop thing? Come on, fess up.

Bert2002
03-24-07, 11:41
At least if nothing is available at the "Diet Clinic" the MMJ dispensery is 50ft away in the back parking lot. You can asuage all of your pent up frustrations after a stop at the dispensery.....or at least you'll be mellow!

You have got to be joking me. How tough is it to get a prescription? Not for me of course <cough>

Spankme
03-24-07, 11:47
Looks like it's time to lay low for a while.

If the OC DA is working with state and federal authorities, that means they are well financed and need to show results. I don't think they are going to stop with the first wave of raids. It said that they had an ongoing investigation for two years, which makes me wonder why it took so long, when these joints are pretty obvious. Did anyone notice anything suspious around your favorite place in the last several years? This tells me there is more to come.

Bert2002
03-24-07, 11:48
This place is nothing special but here's the 411. Near Culver & 5 fwy, there's a BofA. Park next to the bank; look up on the 2nd floor near Ace HW. The massage is firm and of good quality. Sadly, you probably won't desire extras unless you are into 50-ish type providers. She is very sweet but seen better days. On the other hand, if you like the oldies, then she's a goodie.

Jon Jones
03-24-07, 13:16
"Gina Morgan, who works at a chiropractic office next door to Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic on Lincoln Boulevard in Anaheim, said she wasn't surprised when police raided the clinic on March 16. "The types of guys who went in there looked like scumbags," she said."

Gee, I buy my suits at the Mens Warehouse so she couldn't be referring to me. The rest of you guys need to pay more attention to your image. :)

JS Fanatic
03-24-07, 14:31
Guess I'm a little late in posting this, but I was at Lake Forest Body Center a few days back, and the woman I was with (Juliette, a mid-40s provider) was talking about how she had heard that there would be busts going on next month (obviously, she was a little off with the timing). I didn't ask her how she knew this, since I thought that maybe she was just being paranoid. She said that once her license expires next month, she was going to quit LFBC and work by herself doing incalls until she thinks it's "safe" to work at another AMP. So to repeat what another poster said, I think I'll stay away from the AMPs for now...

JeffTheDrunk
03-24-07, 15:56
"Gina Morgan, who works at a chiropractic office next door to Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic on Lincoln Boulevard in Anaheim, said she wasn't surprised when police raided the clinic on March 16. "The types of guys who went in there looked like scumbags," she said."

Gee, I buy my suits at the Mens Warehouse so she couldn't be referring to me. The rest of you guys need to pay more attention to your image. :)You mean she didn't like me walking into the AMP stumbling around with a Bud in my hand? Fuck here then. Here's some pictures to prove I've cleaned myself up lately :) !

Survey Says
03-24-07, 16:09
Noted with interest that 2 companion Chinese parlors were part of the bust and they were located on the 1800 block of Lincoln (south side of the street about 2 blocks east of Carl's Jr and about 2 blocks west of Arby's at the corner of Euclid ... might be 1834 Lincoln).

The gals were into the saran wrap BJ.

The Chinese gals would agree upon a service & price just after the "flip". The gals would take the money and leave the room. Upon return they would pretend not to understand the English meaning of what the agreement was about.

Glad to see them busted! We don't need that.

PS: That would never occur in a Korean MP with a tough-crusted mamasan who gets after the gals to be good providers. At these Chinese parlors there was no mamasan. The 2 gals were both providers ... looking to make the max money for the least time/effort expended.

You reap what you sow!I used to frequent the suite tucked further in the back and only been to the other suite once. On one occasion, about 6 months ago, there was an unmarked care with someone inside. I didn't think much at the time, but they must've been doing some investigation on people coming in and out of those 2 suite. I think I remember someone else commenting on it too. I actually thought that they were closed and had asked Mimi about it, but she said it was nothing. The guy could've been logging down license plate numbers. Who knows?

Still, it's a bummer cause they busted so many establishments.

-SS

Asain_Ucker
03-24-07, 18:12
Hey Jon,

The wining **** name "Gina" may have been referring to me. I usually frequent the amps (aka hoe houses) in my old faded shorts and worn out Niki's. Don't get me wrong, I shower and try and be clean, but the wordrobe looks a lil cheesy. Maybe this Gina was a bit jealious, because she's has not getting any action from the Husband in years. The old **** may be all wrinkled and dried out. Ewwwww

over n out
asian ucker

Gee, I buy my suits at the Mens Warehouse so she couldn't be referring to me. The rest of you guys need to pay more attention to your image. :)

Kampfire
03-24-07, 18:38
Ummm, yeah, that would probably be mine. Sorry man, what can i say...i'm into ALL that shit. ;)

Keep on amp'n!

Okay, which one of you was into the Hula Hoop thing? Come on, fess up.

Spankme
03-24-07, 19:01

Gee, I buy my suits at the Mens Warehouse so she couldn't be referring to me. The rest of you guys need to pay more attention to your image. :)What Gina doesn't understand, is that mongers have a standard uniform being demin jeans, or shorts if the weather is warm; non-descript shirt or t-shirt; baseball cap; dark glasses and good pair of running shoes to make a quick get-a-way, if necessary. You walk toward the amp slowly after parking a block away, but looking both ways and keeping your head down, and always try to blend in with the other mongers beating a path toward that sweat pussy.

Pumphusk
03-24-07, 19:18
The Orange County Register 2007

Businesses were actually fronts for prostitution where hookers were recruited from China and customers recruited by ads. (How would anybody know where to go unless it was advertised? )

But on the inside, police investigators found no medical or acupuncture equipment of any kind. Instead, prosecutors said Thursday, the establishments near residential communities in Anaheim, Orange, Tustin and Dana Point were fronts for prostitution where hookers recruited from China serviced "johns" recruited by ads in local newspapers for $80 per sexual favor.

(As opposed to "regular" women expecting you to buy them dinners, concert tickets, gifts, etc. And sign contracts which requires you give up 50% of your assets.)

Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said state and federal police arrested five leaders of what he called the largest pimping conspiracy taken down in Orange County. A sixth man was arrested on misdemeanor charges.

"These brothels were located in medical plazas near family dentists and practitioners where children could be walking by while dozens of men were going in and out looking for prostitutes, " Rackauckas said. *

(How would anybody know what the dozens of guys were seeking by just seeing men going in or out of a public building? )

WF Acupuncture Clinic, a suspected brothel on Romneya Drive in Anaheim, is in the same building with a pediatrician and a diabetes care clinic and across the street from a 120-unit family apartment complex.

*(If you live across the street from a school, is it wrong to get naked and fuck a woman in your own place? Aren't people in the mentioned apartment complex having sex in there as well? )

"I'm just shocked, " said Maria Munoz, whose husband's pediatrics office is in the same plaza. "And to think we have parents who bring their children here. " (Don't children walk by homes everyday where men are having sex inside? Either with girlfriends or wives or ******? Unless you can view it---what is the concern? ) Gina Morgan, who works at a chiropractic office next door to Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic on Lincoln Boulevard in Anaheim, said she wasn't surprised when police raided the clinic on March 16. "The types of guys who went in there looked like scumbags, " she said

(They were probably wearing jeans and t-shirts---like everyone else in Los Angeles! ) (Also notice only WOMEN seem to be upset about KAMPS-----not the MEN! ) Morgan said police arrested a woman and removed bags items, such as a "hula hoop-like device. "*

The simultaneous raids at several houses and clinics came after a three-year investigation by the Orange and Anaheim police departments, the District Attorney's Office and agents from you. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. (It's great to see so much time and money spent on this horrible problem. Maybe one day Police Depts. * will deal with the murders, thefts, vandalism, etc. With such tenacity)

You. S. Special agent William J. Hayes said ICE joined the investigation in 2005 because of concerns Chinese women were being brought into the United States and forced into prostitution. But he said investigators determined the women were willing participants.

(So then why all the BS about "slave prostitution"? Concerned with a false premise? )

Deputy District Attorney Scott Steiner, who will be the trial prosecutor, said about a dozen suspected prostitutes were arrested during the investigation. *

Authorities also served search warrants on several homes and clinics on Monday, and put legal holds on more than $700, 000 in bank accounts of some of the alleged ringleaders, said Anaheim Capt. Joe Reiss.

Rackauckas identified Jian Shi, 49, of Montebello, as the kingpin of the group who "instructed the others. How to run the criminal operation under the table. " (Aren't thousands of illegal aliens in restaurants, gardening, babysitting, etc. * getting money "under the table"? )*

Shi used his credit cards to buy large quantities of lotion and plastic food wrap, which the prostitutes used instead of condoms, Rackauckas said.

(Is this an anti-Saran Wrap or a Pro-Condom Police Dept? )

Arrested and charged with conspiracy and pimping with Shi were Guo Hua Chen, 56, of Monterey Park; Hung Jun Bai, 42, of Rowland Heights; John Edward Couch, 46; and Couch's wife, Yu-Mei Cheng-Couch, 38, both of San Clemente. John Couch is also charged with being a felon with a firearm. *

(Gee guess only felons have firearms.)

They each face six-year prison terms if convicted. *

They are scheduled to be arraigned in the North Justice Center on April 6. Shi, Chen and Bai are being held in the Orange County Jail without bail on immigration holds. * Customers were attracted to the alleged brothels by ads offering "Young Chinese Ladies" and "Beautiful Girls" in The Orange County Register and Orange County Weekly, Rackauckas said. *

(Should they have offered "Old Fat American Women" or "Unattractive Average Ladies"? Can't you find them on your own at Ralphs or Target anyway? ) "I would urge newspapers to take a look and maybe re-examine their advertising policy. "*

(What would they re-examine----using the words Chinese, or Beautiful or YOUNG? This comment makes no sense)

The Register accepts ads from legitimate businesses, including acupuncture clinics and massage parlors, said Debbie Holzkamp, senior vice president in charge of sales and marketing. A business must provide a current license before an ad is accepted, she added.

(So if you wanna get laid---LEGALLY---- keep attempting to take women out to expensive dinners, buy'em stuff, etc. And spending your money on them, hoping, waiting. Maybe you will.)

Irvinesbest
03-24-07, 20:00
This place is nothing special but here's the 411. Near Culver & 5 fwy, there's a BofA. Park next to the bank; look up on the 2nd floor near Ace HW. The massage is firm and of good quality. Sadly, you probably won't desire extras unless you are into 50-ish type providers. She is very sweet but seen better days. On the other hand, if you like the oldies, then she's a goodie. The place is called Irvine-Culver Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic. Have an interesting story about this place.

One Sunday morning early last summer, I went looking for a particular MP but learned they weren't open until later. So I tried ICAHC with nothing to go on but an ad in the OCR classifieds under adult services. Got there around 10: 30a and parked in the back. I wasn't quite sure of the exact location.coming down the stairs was this rather attractive Asian woman.- 40ish, some makeup, a little extra "padding", but quite busty. She asked if I was looking for some place in particular. I told her, and whaddya know, she happened to work there. So I followed her in. Turns out we were the only ones there. I paid for 1hr, not knowing what to expect since I've never had much luck with MP's in Irvine.

Without sounding like a Penthouse Forum letter, here are the highlights. I started out uncovered and remained that way. She pressed her "area" on my head. I got to stroke her thighs. On the flip, she took her top off and gave me a BBBJ. Sweet.

A couple of months later I returned. I waited past 10: 30am. Nobody home. Was just about to leave when the same woman showed up with 2 assistants. She remembered me and assigned one of her assistants to me. This one was as cute as she could be.- in her 20's. Unbeknownst to me at the time, she thought I had paid for just 30min when in fact it was 1hr. So not too long after the start, she asked me what I wanted. Just so happened that the sr woman slipped a condom under the door. Soon after the fun began. Top came off and we proceeded to 69. She worked the "boys" so well that I couldn't help myself.- exploded right there. Needless to say she was disappointed (as was I). The remainder of the time was just the standard massage.

Now fast forward to late last year. I showed up and noticed new people. Mamasan and 2 or 3 others. Hmmm, this didn't look so good. Paid for 1hr. Masseuse gave me a fine massage.- including the feet and balancing act (I. E. , towel over a metal rod near the ceiling). Finished me off with a HJ. Gave her. 4 and thanked her.

Went there a few weeks ago on a Sunday morning, but they no longer are open on Sundays. Will probably give it another try at some point simply because it's close to home, but obviously there was a change between visits 2 & 3. And there's no telling what kind of chilling effect this latest MP bust will have on surrounding areas.

Member #3942
03-25-07, 10:51
Was in Dana Point for lunch and stopped in a place. Damn girl was average but had a really nice ass. Chinese of course. Massage was pretty good. I sure do like them with a nice ass. Most have some tiny little thing. Her legs were pretty good too. I havnt had a nice ass with decent legs for some time. Something about some thick sexy legs with a nice round ass really gets to me. Too bad she wasnt wearing something short. Notice how none of them sit on you anymore. They all use to sit and rub that ass on your back and really get into it. Well maybe with all the closures there will more new places with something different.
Yeah I know about the busts but so what. Nothing new, like anything is going to change. Most of you guys complained about the saran wrap anyways. I also had a older white girl that did the russian thing and liked alittle. Think she was kinda buzzed.
Still looking for more on nice ass.
Saw on another site about angel spa, one girl suppose did some extra helping. Hard to beleive.

JimmyPage
03-25-07, 13:52
[QUOTE=Longrod]Noted with interest that 2 companion Chinese parlors were part of the bust and they were located on the 1800 block of Lincoln - might be 1834 Lincoln).

Glad to see them busted!

I never went to suite "I" but had several good visits to "O", particularly when Mia was there. Never got anything less than what I expected. Just goes to show these places can be great one day and suck the next depending on the girl and what mood she's in.

I'm laying low for now like most guys but now that the cops have got their media airtime and supposed justification for blowing big bucks on prosecution of victim-less crimes, maybe they can do something constructive like catching that pervert in Aliso Viejo stalking 11 year old girls. Idiots.

Jimmy

==============================================

Hi JimmyPage,

It appears that you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wrenchy
03-25-07, 14:50
I've seen Hula Hoops in brand new, wrapped condition at my local AMP in several of the rooms and never inquired as to what they're for. Now I read that police "removed bags of items, such as a "hula hoop-like device. " Now what are they for? What are they doing there? Come on someone, tell me.

Herb Surfs
03-25-07, 17:54
Went to Golden yesterday. I was a little apprehensive due to all of the busts that went down last week with MP's; but little Herb needed some exercise.

Mamasan was friendly as usual, told her little Herb was in the mood for Mexican. She said ok.

I'm ready and laying face down on the table (with my shorts off......Fling Me!!!) facing the door in room #2, door opens, a rather tall Latina walks in wearing jeans (you with me here Cash? jeans!).

She looks ok, not great; she asks, even before she closes the door..."you been here before"? I look at her with a Dirty Harry look and say "What the fuck kind of first question is that? She then asks, "you want full-service or what?"

I said if "or what" meant another girl.....then thats what I wanted and get me the Mamasan. Told Mamasan that I wanted a K-girl, I didn't like the latinas attitude.

A minute later in walks Kay, smokin hot little spinners body, shes tiny. Not much of a massage but the F/S was great and she gets into it. Much better choice than the attitudal latina.

On my way out Mamasan grabs me and says about the latina "her first day here". I said, "should be her last day here"! Adios.

Spankme
03-26-07, 10:48
Went to Golden yesterday. I was a little apprehensive due to all of the busts that went down last week with MP's; but little Herb needed some exercise.

Mamasan was friendly as usual, told her little Herb was in the mood for Mexican. She said ok.

I'm ready and laying face down on the table (with my shorts off......Fling Me!!!) facing the door in room #2, door opens, a rather tall Latina walks in wearing jeans (you with me here Cash? jeans!).

She looks ok, not great; she asks, even before she closes the door..."you been here before"? I look at her with a Dirty Harry look and say "What the fuck kind of first question is that? She then asks, "you want full-service or what?"

I said if "or what" meant another girl.....then thats what I wanted and get me the Mamasan. Told Mamasan that I wanted a K-girl, I didn't like the latinas attitude.

A minute later in walks Kay, smokin hot little spinners body, shes tiny. Not much of a massage but the F/S was great and she gets into it. Much better choice than the attitudal latina.

On my way out Mamasan grabs me and says about the latina "her first day here". I said, "should be her last day here"! Adios.

I went to Golden a couple of weeks ago, and asked for a Latina. Mamasan must have been fresh out of Hot Tamales, because she sent in Kay who I think has been there the longest, and is her "go to" girl. She definitely is a little spinner and really gets into it, or is a very good actress.

Rokr51
03-26-07, 12:33
I went to 2812 last Saturday night looking for a good massage, and whatever else was on the menu. There was a lady in her 30s named Lisa. She was a thin asian lady that looked rather nice. I asked for an hour massage and wouldn't you know it. I got the best full hour massage that I ever had from one of these places. It was a strong massage with a handy to finish it off. Lisa stated that she had taught the techniques to massage. I believed her.

I'm always skeptical with asking for an hour because I get a 35 min. Massage and ended up disappointed that it wasn't an hour. Not this time. It was the real deal.

Jon Jones
03-26-07, 19:13
I went to 2812 last Saturday night looking for a good massage, and whatever else was on the menu.

Ok, so what was on the menu? And where is 2812? Nothing shows up in the search feature.

Fe Maiden
03-26-07, 22:26
I never went to suite "I" but had several good visits to "O", particularly when Mia was there.

I'm laying low for now like most guys but now that the cops have got their media airtime and supposed justification for blowing big bucks on prosecution of victim-less crimes, maybe they can do something constructive like catching that pervert in Aliso Viejo stalking 11 year old girls. Idiots.
I've been to "I" but not "O" Had a great time once and a horrible time once. BTW the 11 year old in AV was a false report.

Qeast
03-27-07, 01:41
Since I can’t seem to track down the whereabouts of Vic’s, I decided to try one of the places on McD. The RA was weary after a long day’s work, so I didn’t get a vigorous massage – but she was pleasant and tried her best to accommodate. No additional details due to other current events in the OC.

Yowzaa
03-27-07, 04:48
I've never had luck as bad as this place. I asked for Michelle and got her yesterday. Pretty cute as far as these places go w/tight sweatpants and tank top, cleavage, etc -

Massage was 1/2 ass, at best. Absolutely NO touching/getting near the boys either on my stomach or boys. What a fiasco after the flip - back and forth whether i was LE or not. Tried everything I could think of, way more than I've ever had to do, ever. And still no dice. Wouldn't even let me take the towell off of me. "that's illegal, are you police? you arrest me?"

She came back when i was still naked to give me some water and apologized and said "maybe next time". I told her maybe not because I'm asking for Lisa next time.

Would never reccommend her but that's just from my experience. Yours sounded much better. WTF? I've never had that LE issue before. Crazy.

Lisa & Michelle do seriously great massasges and both claim that's what they want to do but can't pass tests. Who cares really, they take care of you there for sure.
been ther once had a chubby girl (forgot the name) she did ok massage and ok HJ, she said she used to do full service but not anymore, among other things we talked (she was talkative) she told me her bf is in a gang and that he does not know her real job!

I don't want to be there when he finds out lol.

Rokr51
03-27-07, 10:26
That would be 2812 W. Lincoln. This was my first visit to the place and all I got was a hj. I will be going back to see if there is more.

Spankme
03-27-07, 11:43
I guess any place that would use plastic wrap, could come up with a use for a Hula Hoop. Why would anyone trust their health and safety to plastic wrap?

Member #3942
03-27-07, 13:23
Tried a few of the 50 for an hour places. Was looking for someplace with half decent girls wearing something other then jeans plus a good massage. Not so good results yet.

Hula-hoops: they stretch the sarawrap over it to make a elephant size condom. You guys are so stupid.

Spankme
03-27-07, 13:49
Tried a few of the 50 for an hour places. Was looking for someplace with half decent girls wearing something other then jeans plus a good massage. Not so good results yet.

Hula-hoops: they stretch the sarawrap over it to make a elephant size condom. You guys are so stupid.

Cash-
When do you have the time and/or cash to try all the places you post on?

OldBill
03-27-07, 15:14
Those "hula hoops" are to help firm those 30-year old bodies which they advertise as 20 years old. They are weighted and covered in soft plastic foam. If you look in just about any CAMP, you will probably find one.

Fat Old Bill is worse with one of these than a regular lightweight Wham-O hula hoop but when he does it makes the girls laugh... sigh.

A side note on the saran wrap. I was on the phone telling my friend in San Francisco about the OC bust. She has been a rub-and-tug artist for many years. She said that she didn't want to hear anything regarding full-service activities and hung up. She called me up later laughing because she always wondered why a particular co-worker would take plastic wrap into her massage sessions and just realized they were for blowjobs.

I guess any place that would use plastic wrap, could come up with a use for a Hula Hoop. Why would anyone trust their health and safety to plastic wrap?

Jon Jones
03-27-07, 21:09
No additional details due to other current events in the OC.

So why post anything at all?

I think we need to keep this LE effort in a proper content. The odds of you getting caught in a bust are remote. And even if you happen to be there during a raid, it’s not illegal to get a massage. ("I don’t know what might be happening in other rooms, but I just came for a massage.")

Even if LE happens to bust into your room while your dick is in some spinner (and you have a better odds on winning the lottery than this happening), it’s still not illegal to have sex with a provider. It’s only illegal if the sex is for money. And unless you or the lady admit to this fact, how do they prove it?

The real risk, and even this is unlikely, is if your masseuse is LE. But this is more likely to happen on the streets than in an AMP.

But posting information helps protect us all. If we know in advance what services ladies provide, the risk is reduced.

Be careful but don’t be paranoid. The only value of this Board is information. (Thanks again Jackson.)

Member #3942
03-28-07, 00:30
Cash-
When do you have the time and/or cash to try all the places you post on?

Oh unlike the rest of you I guess, Im self employed and take 2 hour lunches. Plus Im single, have no family and ride a zebra around town. Hey I dont know I just have lots of time and make good money.

Herb Surfs
03-28-07, 01:02
Oh unlike the rest of you I guess, Im self employed and take 2 hour lunches. Plus Im single, have no family and ride a zebra around town. Hey I dont know I just have lots of time and make good money.

So thats your zebra I've seen tied up in front of OK. I've often wondered!

Whoopter
03-28-07, 03:23
it’s still not illegal to have sex with a provider. It’s only illegal if the sex is for money. And unless you or the lady admit to this fact, how do they prove it?Actually, it is.

It is considered "unlawful genital contact in a public place"

Probably laws on the books to bust people boffing in their vehicles at the drive-in, but it is also being extended to include businesses in general.

Basically, anything other than a hotel room or a private residence is considered a "public place" under this statute.

OCguy22
03-28-07, 03:34
Actually, it is.

Probably laws on the books to bust people boffing in their vehicles at the drive-in, but it is also being extended to include businesses in general.

Basically, anything other than a hotel room or a private residence is considered a "public place" under this statute.So I'll take it the back of my el camino is out of the question.

SirMister
03-28-07, 05:17
I am not sure under this "statute" if it is a public place. Technically it is on private property not public property.

Just like the time 10 years ago I got into a car accident in a parking lot. I didn't have insurance. The other driver had no insurance either.

I looked at the cop he said you are lucky I can't do anything because this is not a public parking lot. If not you can be cited for no insurance. But if you are in a Mall type environment owned by the city it is public, hence you can get cited for not having insurance for running a stop sign, etc.

Actually, it is.

Basically, anything other than a hotel room or a private residence is considered a "public place" under this statute.

Survey Says
03-28-07, 11:25
Actually, it is.

Ahhh, I remember the good old drive-in theaters and banging away in the back seat. There was no need for tinted windows, they would always fog up for me. Shoot, when I was like 15 I would borrow different friends' cars, one had a Camaro with that uncomfortable hump in the back. Man it was like going at it mish on a camel.

Whoopter, your handle is way too similar to another member who posts regularly here. You might want to change it so that there's no confusion. Jackson will transfer your posts over too. Just my suggestion...

-SS

Oc Amper
03-28-07, 11:35
Anyone hear of the rumor that OK is moving at the end of March, starting a new locatoin in April? If so, where is the new location?

Survey Says
03-28-07, 11:38
Went yesterday just after they opened, 10am. Greeted by an older asian lady, knew I didn't want her, and asked for a latina. Paid .4 for hhr, led to a room, waited in the cold room a good 10 mins and in walks Perla. She's def not a looker! Maybe late 20's, saggy b-cups, got like 4 gold-rimmed teeth in the front. Overall appearance 4.5 Massage was better than average with lots of attention near the boys and several brush-ups against them. I spread my legs wide open for her once I felt she wasn't accidently brushing them. Never a towel and after the flip I was at full attention. No way was I gonna ask for fs, but why not a bj? She stated no way and said a hj was .6 We agreed on .4, I tried for .3 though. The chick made me pay her before the service, which I hate, and all I had was larger bills. I gave her .5 and asked for my change (hey, she wasn't a hottie!). It was mechanical - at best. She cleaned me with the towels in the rice cooker, but it wasn't turned on yet. They were freezing! She walks out and I get dressed and I'm waiting for her to return with my change. Finally, she comes back and I was fully relieved (relieved X 2).

Would not recommend her based on looks alone, but one of the better massages I've had in a long while and she's someone who provides extras.

-SS

Jon Jones
03-28-07, 13:40
So it would be illegal to have sex in a dorm room, RV, tent, or boat? I know an attorney who has represented massage parlor owners and he knows of no such California state law.

He told me that the California Supreme Court has ruled that “a closed room made available to different members of the public at successive intervals is not a place considered open to the public” under state vice laws. The case was Prior v. the City of LA. It seems to me that this would fit the massage parlour situtation.

He didn’t say that prostitution would be legal in a AMP, he just said that unpaid sex would not be illegal under California law.

I Googled “unlawful genital contact in a public place” and didn’t find much of anything.

I guess there could be some city ordiances that might specifically apply to MPs. But again, the likihood of you being caught with your dick in a provider is a million to one.

I don’t pretend to be a lawyer or have any special knowledge of law. If you can give a code section or a case reference I'll take it to him. He’s been helpful in the past – probably assumes that I might need him some day.

Actually, it is.

Spankme
03-28-07, 13:49
So it would be illegal to have sex in a dorm room, RV, tent, or boat? I know an attorney who has represented massage parlor owners and he knows of no such California state law.

He told me that the California Supreme Court has ruled that “a closed room made available to different members of the public at successive intervals is not a place considered open to the public” under state vice laws. The case was Prior v. the City of LA. It seems to me that this would fit the massage parlour situtation.

He didn’t say that prostitution would be legal in a AMP, he just said that unpaid sex would not be illegal under California law.

I Googled “unlawful genital contact in a public place” and didn’t find much of anything.

I guess there could be some city ordiances that might specifically apply to MPs. But again, the likihood of you being caught with your dick in a provider is a million to one.

I don’t pretend to be a lawyer or have any special knowledge of law. If you can give a code section or a case reference I'll take it to him. He’s been helpful in the past – probably assumes that I might need him some day.

The guys are looking out for each other and offering informed advice.

I wonder why they didn't include an IRS agent in the raids. When they found the $700,000 cash in the bank, I'm sure it somehow escaped taxes. I also wonder if this cloud on amps has hurt business. I know more than a few guys are staying away from amps until this blows over.

SirMister
03-28-07, 17:21
The guys are looking out for each other and offering informed advice.

I wonder why they didn't include an IRS agent in the raids. When they found the $700,000 cash in the bank, I'm sure it somehow escaped taxes. I also wonder if this cloud on amps has hurt business. I know more than a few guys are staying away from amps until this blows over.I wonder if this will make some of the AMPS discount services! ha ha!

JeffTheDrunk
03-28-07, 18:30
I wonder if this will make some of the AMPS discount services! ha ha!Like everything else, pussy also follows the most basic law of economics, price=supply vs. demand. If there's less demand for their services, they will need to lower their price and/or wait until several AMPs go out of business (lowering supply) to bring their prices back up.

That's why you can goto the Red Light District in Amsterdam where prostitution is legal, pick a girl sitting like a mannequin at a store's window-front that looks like Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson did 10 years ago, and fuck them in the back of the store for the equivalent of $40 U.S. Dollars. If they don't charge that price, then nobody will fuck them because there's dozens of others just as hot at other storefronts on the same adjacent streets.

Fe Maiden
03-28-07, 21:57
Anyone hear of the rumor that OK is moving at the end of March, starting a new locatoin in April? If so, where is the new location?Huh? It is the end of March. This is something we will need to know pronto!

Whoopster
03-29-07, 01:24
Actually, it is.

You sound like LE. Why is your handle so close to mine? You're freakin' me out

Whoopster

Viper92552
03-29-07, 03:01
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/299052228.html

LE in OC and IE W4M - m4w
Reply to: pers-299052228@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-23, 9:16AM PDT

OCRegister

Authorities arrested six people last week and said they were involved in operating illegal brothels in at least 10 acupuncture clinics or massage parlors. Alleged ringleader Jian Shi, 49, of Montebello, owned or operated these alleged brothels at one time or another during the last three years, prosecutors said Thursday:

G & G Acupuncture Office, 1085 N. Harbor Blvd., #205, Anaheim

Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 1834 W. Lincoln Ave., suite I, Anaheim

Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 1834 W. Lincoln Ave., suite O, Anaheim

Luo Luo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 710 S. Brookhurst St., suite F, Anaheim

SM Acupuncture Clinic, 215 N. State College Blvd, suite D, Anaheim

WF Acupuncture Clinic, 1737 W, Romneya Dr., Anaheim

Healing Therapy Massage, 34213 Pacific Coast Highway, suite E, Dana Point

Eastern Acupuncture Therapy Clinic, 638 W. Collins Ave., Orange

Magic Touch Body Care Center, 42480 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage

Thursday, March 22, 2007
Prostitution crackdown targeted clinics, parlors
Businesses were actually fronts for prostitution where hookers were recruited from China and customers recruited by ads.
By LARRY WELBORN and COURTNEY BACALSO

"These brothels were located in medical plazas near family dentists and practitioners where children could be walking by while dozens of men were going in and out looking for prostitutes," Rackauckas said.

"I'm just shocked," said Maria Munoz, whose husband's pediatrics office is in the same plaza. "And to think we have parents who bring their children here."

Gina Morgan, who works at a chiropractic office next door to Guo's Acupuncture Therapy Clinic on Lincoln Boulevard in Anaheim, said she wasn't surprised when police raided the clinic on March 16. "The types of guys who went in there looked like scumbags," she said

The simultaneous raids at several houses and clinics came after a three-year investigation by the Orange and Anaheim police departments, the District Attorney's Office and agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

U.S. special agent William J. Hayes said ICE joined the investigation in 2005 because of concerns Chinese women were being brought into the United States and forced into prostitution. But he said investigators determined the women were willing participants.

Deputy District Attorney Scott Steiner, who will be the trial prosecutor, said about a dozen suspected prostitutes were arrested during the investigation.

Authorities also served search warrants on several homes and clinics on Monday, and put legal holds on more than $700,000 in bank accounts of some of the alleged ringleaders, said Anaheim Capt. Joe Reiss.

Rackauckas identified Jian Shi, 49, of Montebello, as the kingpin of the group who "instructed the others … how to run the criminal operation under the table."

Arrested and charged with conspiracy and pimping with Shi were Guo Hua Chen, 56, of Monterey Park; Hung Jun Bai, 42, of Rowland Heights; John Edward Couch, 46; and Couch's wife, Yu-Mei Cheng-Couch, 38, both of San Clemente. John Couch is also charged with being a felon with a firearm. They each face six-year prison terms if convicted.

They are scheduled to be arraigned in the North Justice Center on April 6. Shi, Chen and Bai are being held in the Orange County Jail without bail on immigration holds.

Customers were attracted to the alleged brothels by ads offering "Young Chinese Ladies" and "Beautiful Girls" in The Orange County Register and Orange County Weekly, Rackauckas said. "I would urge newspapers to take a look and maybe re-examine their advertising policy."

The Register accepts ads from legitimate businesses, including acupuncture clinics and massage parlors, said Debbie Holzkamp, senior vice president in charge of sales and marketing. A business must provide a current license before an ad is accepted, she add

Member #3942
03-29-07, 10:43
2945 w ball has an accu place I saw. Out side I saw one of the girls going in which is what caught my eye. She was way hot. She was also looking around all over the place. She saw me looking and she pretended to go somewhere else then walked into the accu place. Theres a big sign on the front that says feet and accu. Then I noticed, since Im slow, a big glowing neow sign that said massage. I whip out my handy car size phone book and look them up. There was no phone number on the window. I find it and call. Same thing as others, 40-60hr. I didnt have time to try it yet. When I left another girl came out, I assume its the girl that answers the phone, she was way hot too.

My buddy went to 3008a. Its in the paper. He said forget that place, old ladies that dont know how to do a massage.

Also has anyone tried this cheap outfit?

$35 for a 50 minute massage
$25 for a 25 minute massage

*Massage Prices are for new clients only

Shiatsu Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Reflexology
Thai Massage
Acupressure
Swedish Massage

We are centrally located at:
1107 E. Chapman Ave. #100
Orange, CA 92866

Hours:
Monday–Wednesday–Friday: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm

Appointments necessary for Massages.
Call (714) 633-1913 and make your appointment with Kealani.

*Please mention this ad when booking appointment

Yowzaa
03-29-07, 14:39
I drove out there yesterday, it's a legit chiro office and the dr. Is a dick. I couldn't even get to see kelani. I guess I should've called first, but still.
2945 w ball has an accu place I saw. Out side I saw one of the girls going in which is what caught my eye. She was way hot. She was also looking around all over the place. She saw me looking and she pretended to go somewhere else then walked into the accu place. Theres a big sign on the front that says feet and accu. Then I noticed, since I'm slow, a big glowing neow sign that said massage. I whip out my handy car size phone book and look them up. There was no phone number on the window. I find it and call. Same thing as others, 40-60hr. I didn't have time to try it yet. When I left another girl came out, I assume its the girl that answers the phone, she was way hot too.

My buddy went to 3008a. Its in the paper. He said forget that place, old ladies that don't know how to do a massage.

Also has anyone tried this cheap outfit?

$35 for a 50 minute massage
$25 for a 25 minute massage

*Massage Prices are for new clients only

Shiatsu Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Reflexology
Thai Massage
Acupressure
Swedish Massage

We are centrally located at:
1107 E. Chapman Ave. #100
Orange, CA 92866

Hours:
Monday–Wednesday–Friday: 7:30 am – 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm

Appointments necessary for Massages.
Call (714) 633-1913 and make your appointment with Kealani.

*Please mention this ad when booking appointment

Jonathan1301
03-29-07, 20:49
I paid my first visit there, i had koko, very friendly with nice personality and huge boobs :)

.5 in the door for hh and 1.2 for the service, not sure if i am going back anytime soon, she had blood down there, other than that it was one good fuck.

PotShot
03-29-07, 21:22
Cruised the old Garry location. Was thinking about giving it another try based on recent reports. Noticed that 115 was closed and had a note on the door saying come back after 2. 116 was open but I have never tried it and I noticed that they have a new name. 115 had a couple of Home Depote style day workers hanging out in a car out front waiting for the place to open which didn't thrill me too much.

Anyone tried 116? Is it worth a shit?

The dumpy clientel out front kind of turned me off particularly after having a morning romp with one of my ex'es that I'm still on fuck buddy terms with.

Happy Hoin!

Underdog1
03-29-07, 23:18
Lovely time today with K girl Jeannie. K girls are the strongest performers as a latin provider once told me. Said her first day. Half-hour and 1.2 but I added .2 as I believe in rewarding good service. 18 years of AMP experience has taught me that you'll have a better time by not coming across as a cheapskate.

I asked her if there were a lot of such places in K town in LA. She said they are everywhere there. Kinda like the way it is in Seoul Korea.

It is a part of Asian culture. Too bad America is so repressed about sex.

Hello Jimbo
03-30-07, 02:05
Can anyone recommend a good AMP or LMP? The last couple I've been to have been a bit of a let down. If you guys know of any good places around Brea or Fullerton, please let me know. I live just north of Fullerton so I've been in COI the last few times. I'd like to see someone that is actually younger than 30 for once.

Thanks for the good reviews guys. Keep them coming. I'll be sure to post mine as they happen.

Jon Jones
03-30-07, 12:29
I've been serviced at 116 twice in the past few months. Both good massages with a happy ending. Don't expect FS. (They often have $10 discount coupons in the Register.

Cruised the old Garry location.

Anyone tried 116? Is it worth a shit?

Happy Hoin!

ampsearcher
03-30-07, 17:37
Decided to try something other than my usual based on all the positive reports.

Went in at lunch on Tues. Met MMS and asked if the lunch special was in effect. I offered up .4 and she said "of course for you". I had never been there before but perhaps she thought I had.

Straight to the room. In walks a 26 K who's name I can't recall or understand. Kinda saggy C cups with a tight bod.

She offered a very crappy massage with a bit of a tease of the boys to a quick flip. She went right in to the fee discussion which I tend to steer away from.

She wanted 1.2 and I said never more than 8 fingers. She asked for .9

Started with a boring CBJ with her getting on top. She wouldn't lean back as she claimed it "hurt".

Off to miss as she was tired. Had that usual PAINED work on her face as I pounded away. I moved her to a couple of different positions which weren't greeted too warmly.

All in all she was a little less then average.

.4 door .8 service

guys, keep the prices down. paying 1.6 etc is making them think it is the standard.

And so you don't think I'm a complete cheakskate, I do up that .8 after the fact if it is exceptional service. That just doesn't happen too often.

AmpS

Giocchino
03-30-07, 20:13
Those were some nice hooters. Very lame massage. So lame that I immediately reached up in the first minute for those babies with no objection and licked them up. It was OK to drop her drawers and finger outside the cooch. She told me that her last customer gave her $170 just for her to strip and give a hj. My jaw dropped. There are some crazy people with too much money out there. She said she does not do anything but nude hj.

I will not return there. Maybe OK for others.

I visited the downstairs place in paragraph 2 above about 2 weeks ago. Paid for hhr, I forgot how much, and in came Raquel. A latina about 5'2", darker skin, a few extra lbs, and big bazookas, but wearing jeans. She started this lame ass massage on my legs for nearly 10 mins. I was uncovered but she covered my ass after about 3 mins. I asked to remove the towel cause I sensed that she would play with the boys. She obliged and did get near there, but not totally. Massaged my back for like 2 mins then asked me to flip. She was massaging my thigh when I saluted her. I asked if she wanted a massage and she said yes. I removed her shirt and started on her back. Oh, she was squirming. Got her pants down to about her knees but she wouldn't allow any further. Had her flip and rubbed and sucked those bazookas and fingered her. She wouldn't allow them to come off but I went in through the side. I told her I BYOC, but no go. She said HJ only and I asked for BJ, but nope. I tipped her .4 and left. I went on a Mon or Tues

-SS

Roman
03-31-07, 08:09

Went in at lunch on Tues. Met MMS and asked if the lunch special was in effect. I offered up .4 and she said "of course for you". I had never been there before but perhaps she thought I had.

Straight to the room. In walks a 26 K who's name I can't recall or understand. Kinda saggy C cups with a tight bod.

She offered a very crappy massage with a bit of a tease of the boys to a quick flip. She went right in to the fee discussion which I tend to steer away from.

Started with a boring CBJ with her getting on top. She wouldn't lean back as she claimed it "hurt".

Off to miss as she was tired. Had that usual PAINED work on her face as I pounded away. I moved her to a couple of different positions which weren't greeted too warmly.

.4 door .8 service

guys, keep the prices down. paying 1.6 etc is making them think it is the standard.

And so you don't think I'm a complete cheakskate, I do up that .8 after the fact if it is exceptional service. That just doesn't happen too often.

AmpS

I agree.

Keep 'em down.

Roman
03-31-07, 08:18
Huh? It is the end of March. This is something we will need to know pronto!

Agreed.

If you know, please private msg Fe Maiden, Roman, and any others who post.

Roman

Fe Maiden
03-31-07, 09:32
It is gone! Where have they moved to? Anyone who knows please PM me or Roman or any other person who frequented the corral.

Herb Surfs
03-31-07, 10:50
It is gone! Where have they moved to? Anyone who knows please PM me or Roman or any other person who frequented the corral.

I'm bummed now. I was on #9 of my 10th one free card.

Whoopter
03-31-07, 12:47
You sound like LE. Why is your handle so close to mine? You're freakin' me out

WhoopsterNahh.

I came over from the WSG board (been there for years) and after I registered I saw you were pretty well established so I decided to lay low, but in the last couple of weeks there's been some posts that I decided to respond to.

You can check with Bmalibu and a few others for "references".

If you check my join date here you'll see that I've been lurking for a while before deciding to jump in.

Been mongering in the IE for 15 years

Whoopter
03-31-07, 12:52
I guess there could be some city ordiances that might specifically apply to MPs. But again, the likihood of you being caught with your dick in a provider is a million to one.It could be a local ordinance, I don't know for a fact. I'm just repeating what other mongers have claimed to have been charged with.

Either way, you can fully expect to be busted if you are caught. If you're covered and on your face on the table, you'll probably get a good questioning where they'll try to get you to admit to something.

Like you said, "Sorry officer, I don't know what's going on in the other rooms but I come here every week for a massage." (covers you if they've been watching the place maybe?)

Whoopter
03-31-07, 12:54
Whoopter, your handle is way too similar to another member who posts regularly here. You might want to change it so that there's no confusion. Jackson will transfer your posts over too. Just my suggestion...Ya, have no clue what to change it to though. Been using this one on several forums for years now. I don't really care if the posts transfer over... all 5 of them? :)

B Malibu
04-01-07, 04:43
Nahh.

I came over from the WSG board (been there for years) and after I registered I saw you were pretty well established so I decided to lay low, but in the last couple of weeks there's been some posts that I decided to respond to.

You can check with Bmalibu and a few others for "references".

If you check my join date here you'll see that I've been lurking for a while before deciding to jump in.

Been mongering in the IE for 15 yearsOh yeah ... he's a solid ******'. I'll vouch for him!

Greenlee
04-02-07, 00:34
Went tonight to the one on Lambert Road in Lake Forest. Had a decent massage, but thats it. Anyone have any luck here?

Captain America
04-02-07, 12:05
Whoa, I'm rapidly running out of options. With my usual place on crescent laying low I was planning on visiting O.K. this weekend. If they have indeed moved can someone pm me with the address for McD?

Jonathan1301
04-02-07, 15:24
Went tonight to the one on Lambert Road in Lake Forest. Had a decent massage, but thats it. Anyone have any luck here?It was do it yourself for me.

Asian0255
04-02-07, 15:54
Went tonight to the one on Lambert Road in Lake Forest. Had a decent massage, but thats it. Anyone have any luck here?There are two places that advertise in the Register on Lambert. Just wondering witch one you went to.

Greenlee
04-02-07, 23:52
The one on 513. I think this place could have some potential. I'm going to try again.

Member #3942
04-03-07, 11:10
Both places on Lambert are take a pass. One girl use to work out of her apartment with no extras either so that should tell you that youre going to get no extras.

Broadway and 17th off the 5 fwy. Kelly there still looks hot. Was there the other week or so. Shit she was wearing some lowcut open to the middle of her chest top. Those big juicy fakies looked so good on her. Anyway shes always hot. But, I was with Ivy there. Shes a low jeans wearing no bra silk tube top kinda tattoo'd slanky yummy sexy hotty. Yeap no extras!! Shes hot in my book.

Anyone been to Gilbert and ball in a while? They use to have young hotties there a while back. I know they are still there since I saw mamasan open the door the other day just while I was going by to make a call.

Ospa in dana point has Yvonne who I saw the other day too. Shes always been hot for a somewhat older amp'y. Big boobs nice face long hair, and now she lost weight and has a tiny little tight ass. Plus she knows hot to massage really well. April at the other Ospa has always been hot too. Havnt seen her for awhile due to shes always busy. Hope shes the same.

828 bristol. Have seen both latinas there. Um, Ill pass. One is not so bad with a good ass but covers it all up, the other is just plain nasty. The asian is older and she looks ok. Just wouldnt be interested in anything there. If any of you like the place let me know. I just think its a waste. The other latina place off of fairview is still hit and miss too.

Ok then theres this:If you want the best massage at half the price of most other massages then you need to call me today. I am a certified massage therapist who believes in the health benefits of frequent massages so I keep my price low so you'll come more often. I only do legitimate massage therapy so don't call me if you're interested in something else. My prices are $45 for 60 minutes and $50 for a complete session which lasts 75-80 minutes. I work out of my home which is in a beautiful gated community with a lake. If you have questions or want to book an appt. please call me at 714 523 3352.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Gina

Then theres a new place in Laguna Hills in the paper. I bet its just a wacky Dr MALE that does it.

SirMister
04-03-07, 12:12
Gilbert and Ball. Is that the one in that run down building?

If that is the one by the Elk's Lodge (something like that). I was there 2 weeks ago. Not too bad. Only HJ though from my provider. Nothing else.

There is another I go to on Beach dunno the address. Only one gal there provides FS. But she isn't the best looking gal outta the group unfortunately.

Both places on Lambert are take a pass. One girl use to work out of her apartment with no extras either so that should tell you that youre going to get no extras.

Broadway and 17th off the 5 fwy. Kelly there still looks hot. Was there the other week or so. Shit she was wearing some lowcut open to the middle of her chest top. Those big juicy fakies looked so good on her. Anyway shes always hot. But, I was with Ivy there. Shes a low jeans wearing no bra silk tube top kinda tattoo'd slanky yummy sexy hotty. Yeap no extras!! Shes hot in my book.

Anyone been to Gilbert and ball in a while? They use to have young hotties there a while back. I know they are still there since I saw mamasan open the door the other day just while I was going by to make a call.

Ospa in dana point has Yvonne who I saw the other day too. Shes always been hot for a somewhat older amp'y. Big boobs nice face long hair, and now she lost weight and has a tiny little tight ass. Plus she knows hot to massage really well. April at the other Ospa has always been hot too. Havnt seen her for awhile due to shes always busy. Hope shes the same.

828 bristol. Have seen both latinas there. Um, Ill pass. One is not so bad with a good ass but covers it all up, the other is just plain nasty. The asian is older and she looks ok. Just wouldnt be interested in anything there. If any of you like the place let me know. I just think its a waste. The other latina place off of fairview is still hit and miss too.

Survey Says
04-03-07, 18:12
Visited the new location. Sent the address to Herbie, Fe, Roman, Cash V, Cap America. Will share info only with trusted members and/or Sr Members.

-SS

Yowzaa
04-03-07, 19:40
OK I TOFTT, Gina is legit and isn't BS'ing about the "don't call if you're interetsed in something else".

She's probably in her mid-late 40's, wouldn't have been interested anyway. No deep tissue or even heavy hands. light-med at best.

I should've known but assumed at the worst I'd still get a great massage for a great price. not so much.

Ok then theres this:If you want the best massage at half the price of most other massages then you need to call me today. I am a certified massage therapist who believes in the health benefits of frequent massages so I keep my price low so you'll come more often. I only do legitimate massage therapy so don't call me if you're interested in something else. My prices are $45 for 60 minutes and $50 for a complete session which lasts 75-80 minutes. I work out of my home which is in a beautiful gated community with a lake. If you have questions or want to book an appt. please call me at 714 523 3352.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Gina

Then theres a new place in Laguna Hills in the paper. I bet its just a wacky Dr MALE that does it.

Fe Maiden
04-03-07, 21:59
Went tonight to the one on Lambert Road in Lake Forest. Had a decent massage, but thats it. Anyone have any luck here?Nothing but a decent massage!

Ho Down Man
04-04-07, 02:05
Visited the new location. Sent the address to Herbie, Fe, Roman, Cash V, Cap America. Will share info only with trusted members and/or Sr Members.

-SS
Hi Survey,

I would love to get the new location. Its the only AMP I have been too.
Thanks

Ho Man

Member #3942
04-04-07, 11:18
Gilbert and Ball. Is that the one in that run down building?

If that is the one by the Elk's Lodge (something like that). I was there 2 weeks ago. Not too bad. Only HJ though from my provider. Nothing else.

There is another I go to on Beach dunno the address. Only one gal there provides FS. But she isn't the best looking gal outta the group unfortunately.

Yeah thats it. Use to be way back when they had 3 little hotties working there. Oh well, maybe it will return to good fortune one day.

OK I TOFTT, Gina is legit and isn't BS'ing about the "don't call if you're interetsed in something else".

She's probably in her mid-late 40's, wouldn't have been interested anyway. No deep tissue or even heavy hands. light-med at best.

I should've known but assumed at the worst I'd still get a great massage for a great price. not so much.

Well least you checked it out. You never know whos gonna be good. Ele is that black girl that does a good massage and does lil more now I hear. Shes just freak'n hard to get a hold of.

Mark Spitz
04-04-07, 17:23
I tried for The Corral, didn't see 3016?

Thanks

Oc Amper
04-04-07, 17:45
As it turns out, someone already posted a review on that massage parlor review site.
OK was using no discrimination last week when passing out the address. They had someone waiting outside, handing out directions from OK to the new location. So, all the secrecy really isn't necessary.

The new location has no shower yet, and the drop in ceiling is not installed either. Those items should be installed in the coming week, so they say.

Here is the address for those who haven't received it yet:
3016 Halladay, Ste E, Santa Ana

Survey Says
04-04-07, 18:46
As it turns out, someone already posted a review on that massage parlor review site.

OK was using no discrimination last week when passing out the address. They had someone waiting outside, handing out directions from OK to the new location. So, all the secrecy really isn't necessary.

The new location has no shower yet, and the drop in ceiling is not installed either. Those items should be installed in the coming week, so they say.

Here is the address for those who haven't received it yet:
3016 Halladay, Ste E, Santa AnaRelax...Just sharing the information with members who have contributed to this site and not the ones who never TOFTT.

It's much easier to point out where they can obtain the information rather than giving it out. If I felt that they wanted me to market for them, I would have posted their info. When members posted about OK, they didn't post the address, but they were available on other sites. Same with 103 in GG.

It's not a big secrecy, just being careful who I share the info with. 9-10 Amps in OC just got shut down a couple of weeks ago.

-SS

Member #3942
04-05-07, 11:24
Nội Dung:
Full Body Massage. Anniversary Special!
Very young, attractive international girls. Vietnamese (VietNam), Korean (Đại Hàn), Chinese (Tàu), Latina (Mễ), free shower. L/L 714-569-9270. Lic#11392

Havnt seen a latina here for a while. I know kelly-april is way hot and so is IVY with her sexy tattoos and low cut everything. Its pretty much legit now with just hot babes making you sweat.

Nội Dung:
NEW MASSAGE
15771 G.G, CA 92844
Các anh muốn tìm một chỗ massage. Xin vui lòng gọi cho Thùy và Trang, nghỉ chúa nhật 714-467-5591

Yowzaa
04-05-07, 16:32
young chiro on broadway. I was told to ask for michelle or lisa, and got shut down. She said sorry maybe next time. Massage only, not even the full hour, and only 1/2 assed, at that. All legit for me but have heard/read differently for others.

N?i Dung:

Very young, attractive international girls. Vietnamese (VietNam), Korean (Ð?i Hàn), Chinese (Tàu), Latina (M?), free shower. L/L 714-569-9270. Lic#11392

Havnt seen a latina here for a while. I know kelly-april is way hot and so is IVY with her sexy tattoos and low cut everything. Its pretty much legit now with just hot babes making you sweat.

N?i Dung:
NEW MASSAGE
15771 G.G, CA 92844
Các anh mu?n tìm m?t ch? massage. Xin vui lòng g?i cho Thùy và Trang, ngh? chúa nh?t 714-467-5591

Badto Thebone
04-05-07, 16:55
Has any body tried 2812 W.Lincoln Ave, and is it worth a visit?

Pimp Hound
04-05-07, 20:51
The hound here only likes them young 18-22, viet and if no extras, ok i can deal with that. I likes teaching young hotties how to light touch, tease and finish. No mms. old woman can only lead me to young ass. Some young servers have moved to Downey from gg.

Underdog1
04-06-07, 00:53

.4 door .8 service

AmpSI've been to this place a number of times and I am able to make comparisons. This report sounds less than the experiences I've had. I've even had a provider who wanted me to stick around longer.... In general, I think if you're nice, reasonably good-looking and treat these girls well, you'll end up with a GFE that rivals anything you've ever had outside the AMPs.

Herb Surfs
04-06-07, 01:00
Nội Dung:
Very young, attractive international girls. Vietnamese (VietNam), Korean (Đại Hàn), Chinese (Tàu), Latina (Mễ), free shower. L/L 714-569-9270. Lic#11392

Nội Dung:
NEW MASSAGE
15771 G.G, CA 92844
Các anh muốn tìm một chỗ massage. Xin vui lòng gọi cho Thùy và Trang, nghỉ chúa nhật 714-467-5591

Look at Cash speaking in tongues!!!

SirMister
04-06-07, 04:41
The hound here only likes them young 18-22, viet and if no extras, ok i can deal with that. I likes teaching young hotties how to light touch, tease and finish. No mms. old woman can only lead me to young ass. Some young servers have moved to Downey from gg.Actually from Anaheim to Downey. They used to be in the Plaza on Brookhurst with 3 other MPs. I think one or two of them were in a bust. These girls are nice and sweet so please treat them right.

Asain_Ucker
04-07-07, 17:52
SS,

You got a point there. I guess the OK is down near the CL hoe hotel row on Dryer. If a fellow monger gets shown up by a no call back hoe or rob,after his drive down there, he can have the OK to fall back on now.

This is assuming he's got yellow fever,since OK specialty is asian.

10/4
the asain_ucker

Relax...Just sharing the information with members who have contributed to this site and not the ones who never TOFTT.

It's much easier to point out where they can obtain the information rather than giving it out. If I felt that they wanted me to market for them, I would have posted their info. When members posted about OK, they didn't post the address, but they were available on other sites. Same with 103 in GG.

It's not a big secrecy, just being careful who I share the info with. 9-10 Amps in OC just got shut down a couple of weeks ago.

-SS

Member #3942
04-08-07, 10:58
This board has been picking up this year, pretty good! Any new places I should try thats any good? Or how about an older lady that loves to suck? Older or younger its all good. I saw a younger girl this week, all about 19, bad massage bad hj. She was cute but that just wasnt enough. Need it good and sexy. Well Im always looking. Anyone has something good let me know.

Had to ad this, Im looking for a place that does one hell of a massage. Lots of oil and ass rub. The girl needs to be not afraid of rubbing everywhere. Dont want some weak ass massage and a flip. Need a good massage with a girl that really knows how to massage and turn you on at the same time. Is there such a girl and place?

Kudlow
04-08-07, 13:24
Did a lot of work around the house and was feeling tired, sore and horney. I didn't want to goto a full service place because I was too tired to do the work and needed a full body rub. I stopped by a place on Beach and got just that. A cute Vietnamise girl (Ana, 22yo) gave me a oil massage with a happy ending. But they had a wierd pricing schedule. 55/hr. In the room she tells me the 55 gets me a light rub, 60 gets me a medium and 65 will get me a hard massage. Tipped 40 and was on my way.

Peorth
04-08-07, 20:11
Went to a place on McD today called Inline at Ste #G. The Viet girl was pretty but wasn't offered any extras. Has anyone had experience at this place?

SirMister
04-08-07, 23:11
Did a lot of work around the house and was feeling tired, sore and horney. I didn't want to goto a full service place because I was too tired to do the work and needed a full body rub. I stopped by a place on Beach and got just that. A cute Vietnamise girl (Ana, 22yo) gave me a oil massage with a happy ending. But they had a wierd pricing schedule. 55/hr. In the room she tells me the 55 gets me a light rub, 60 gets me a medium and 65 will get me a hard massage. Tipped 40 and was on my way.Which intersection was this at?

I go to another place on Beach between Lampson and Chapman, but it's always set pricing.

Big Mike 222
04-09-07, 00:17
Did a lot of work around the house and was feeling tired, sore and horney. I didn't want to goto a full service place because I was too tired to do the work and needed a full body rub. I stopped by a place on Beach and got just that. A cute Vietnamise girl (Ana, 22yo) gave me a oil massage with a happy ending. But they had a wierd pricing schedule. 55/hr. In the room she tells me the 55 gets me a light rub, 60 gets me a medium and 65 will get me a hard massage. Tipped 40 and was on my way.New Guy here,

I have been looking at this site for a while, recently registered and would like to comment on the Viet amps.

I have been a hobbyist for a few years now and found that the Viet prov always charge more than all other amps. I no longer visit because I was tired of being husseled by these prov.

Big 222

Asain_Ucker
04-09-07, 01:43
Well I finally bit the bullet and went to the amp behind farmers boyz. Got a cute lil khow spinner named Lisa. When I entered she was inside window to greet me. Told me she'd take care of me, a good sign. I gave her the 40 for house and she told me to take it all off.

She had on jeans n tight top. When she entered room,I was naked as a jaybird,laying on my back with junior pitching a tent with the towel. Lisa was staring at it and asked if i want to have front or back massage. I said front.

Off comes the towel and Lisa's little hands grab onto junior and starts yanking. I start touching her ass through the jeans and lil boobs through her tight top. She didn't object. I ask if I can have everything she replys no and keeps yanking. I go ahead and ubuckle her belt and pull down her jeans and lil red betty boop panties while shes still choking out junior. She mentions outside only, but I dont pay attenion very well when I'm about to bust a nut. She has nice ass and a landing strip up front. Im rubbing her ass n pussy while shes standing working on junior. I say what the hell, and put hand under her top and pop out one of her lil 32a boobs from her bra. I rub the nipple some.

Well that was fun, I busted a nut all over her hand,had her jeans and panties darn near off and a tittie out. She was GFE although I got no FS. 40/25 for all tat fun,not bad for a newbee at her place. Lisa even gave a half ass massage after all that.
10/4
asain_ucker

B Malibu
04-09-07, 02:46
Well I finally bit the bullet and went to the amp behind farmers boyz. Got a cute lil khow spinner named Lisa. When I entered she was inside window to greet me. Told me she'd take care of me, a good sign. I gave her the 40 for house and she told me to take it all off.

She had on jeans n tight top. When she entered room,I was naked as a jaybird,laying on my back with junior pitching a tent with the towel. Lisa was staring at it and asked if i want to have front or back massage. I said front.

Off comes the towel and Lisa's little hands grab onto junior and starts yanking. I start touching her ass through the jeans and lil boobs through her tight top. She didn't object. I ask if I can have everything she replys no and keeps yanking. I go ahead and ubuckle her belt and pull down her jeans and lil red betty boop panties while shes still choking out junior. She mentions outside only, but I dont pay attenion very well when I'm about to bust a nut. She has nice ass and a landing strip up front. Im rubbing her ass n pussy while shes standing working on junior. I say what the hell, and put hand under her top and pop out one of her lil 32a boobs from her bra. I rub the nipple some.

Well that was fun, I busted a nut all over her hand,had her jeans and panties darn near off and a tittie out. She was GFE although I got no FS. 40/25 for all tat fun,not bad for a newbee at her place. Lisa even gave a half ass massage after all that.
10/4
asain_uckerNice. So where is this place?

Member #3942
04-09-07, 14:51
I was at a 7-11 last night in irvine about 10:30. As I got out of my car I saw a hot asian getting out of her car too. She had on a thin tight top with no bra and some nice big tits. As she came around her car I saw she was wearing some thin soft super tight white cotton pants. I let her walk in front of me and her ass was like naked in those things. I opened the door for her and she said thanks I told her anytime beautiful. She smiled and we both went in. She went to the freezer and bought some iced tea. I reached for the same thing. Her hand reached for my arm and she asked if she knew me. I told her I wish. She said she noticed I was looking at her. I told her of course who woldnt. She laughed and we both went to the counter. I offered to pay for her drink which she said ok. We went outside and started talking. She says shes seen me before. I said I would remember her. I started to rub my shoulder, she noticed and said she does that for her job. Thas when I asked her where she worked. She said LFBC and I told her Ive been there lots and named 4 or 5 girls there. She has a killer body with really long black straight hair. She said she works at a place in Irvine too where the girls are younger and wear bikinis. I asked where that was but she didnt want to tell me. She said since I know about LFBC thats enough. I said I could find out. So we talked some more and she said she would like to talk more but in her car. I said ok, got in and she paked in a more quiet spot. We talked about massage and some girls and cops. She then started to rub her tit just a bit and I told her to stop it cause I was jealous. She then lifted her top and said I could taste one. Yeah it was going pretty good. She told me she didnt make enough money that night and wondered how much I had on me. I told her 60 bucks. She reached over and grabed my crotch and said she could do a good bj for that. She pulled a condom out of her glovebox. I said YES. She gave a really good bj since I was tired and it took like forever to cum. Once I was finished she said she loves doing that. She also said she wish I could do that to her. I said you have a backseat we can. We moved to the back where she pulled her pants off, I moved on my back and she got on top. Damn she was sweet and was making lots of noise. Good thing it was black outside. I know she came at least twice. We talked some more and she said to come and see her at work anytime. She said she does everything just bring money. Still wouldnt tell me the bikini place. It wasnt OK and she knew they moved. It was great. Damn her ass was really nice. Gave her my number and I was off.

Fe Maiden
04-09-07, 15:06
I was at a 7-11 last night in irvine about 10:30. As I got out of my car I saw a hot asian getting out of her car too. She had on a thin tight top with no bra and some nice big tits. As she came around her car I saw she was wearing some thin soft super tight white cotton pants. I let her walk in front of me and her ass was like naked in those things. I opened the door for her and she said thanks I told her anytime beautiful. She smiled and we both went in. She went to the freezer and bought some iced tea. I reached for the same thing. Her hand reached for my arm and she asked if she knew me. I told her I wish. She said she noticed I was looking at her. I told her of course who woldnt. She laughed and we both went to the counter. I offered to pay for her drink which she said ok. We went outside and started talking. She says shes seen me before. I said I would remember her. I started to rub my shoulder, she noticed and said she does that for her job. Thas when I asked her where she worked. She said LFBC and I told her Ive been there lots and named 4 or 5 girls there. She has a killer body with really long black straight hair. She said she works at a place in Irvine too where the girls are younger and wear bikinis. I asked where that was but she didnt want to tell me. She said since I know about LFBC thats enough. I said I could find out. So we talked some more and she said she would like to talk more but in her car. I said ok, got in and she paked in a more quiet spot. We talked about massage and some girls and cops. She then started to rub her tit just a bit and I told her to stop it cause I was jealous. She then lifted her top and said I could taste one. Yeah it was going pretty good. She told me she didnt make enough money that night and wondered how much I had on me. I told her 60 bucks. She reached over and grabed my crotch and said she could do a good bj for that. She pulled a condom out of her glovebox. I said YES. She gave a really good bj since I was tired and it took like forever to cum. Once I was finished she said she loves doing that. She also said she wish I could do that to her. I said you have a backseat we can. We moved to the back where she pulled her pants off, I moved on my back and she got on top. Damn she was sweet and was making lots of noise. Good thing it was black outside. I know she came at least twice. We talked some more and she said to come and see her at work anytime. She said she does everything just bring money. Still wouldnt tell me the bikini place. It wasnt OK and she knew they moved. It was great. Damn her ass was really nice. Gave her my number and I was off.Lucky Bastard!!!!! Thanks for making me feel jealous as hell!!!!

Jon Jones
04-09-07, 15:39
Heidi has returned to Body Comfort on Bristol in Costa Mesa. (Near the airport.) CV first tipped me off to her a year or so ago. Looks wise she’s about a 2 but has a very unique HJ style for those looking for something a little different.

Spankme
04-09-07, 15:50
I was at a 7-11 last night in irvine about 10:30. As I got out of my car I saw a hot asian getting out of her car too. She had on a thin tight top with no bra and some nice big tits. As she came around her car I saw she was wearing some thin soft super tight white cotton pants. I let her walk in front of me and her ass was like naked in those things. I opened the door for her and she said thanks I told her anytime beautiful. She smiled and we both went in. She went to the freezer and bought some iced tea. I reached for the same thing. Her hand reached for my arm and she asked if she knew me. I told her I wish. She said she noticed I was looking at her. I told her of course who woldnt. She laughed and we both went to the counter. I offered to pay for her drink which she said ok. We went outside and started talking. She says shes seen me before. I said I would remember her. I started to rub my shoulder, she noticed and said she does that for her job. Thas when I asked her where she worked. She said LFBC and I told her Ive been there lots and named 4 or 5 girls there. She has a killer body with really long black straight hair. She said she works at a place in Irvine too where the girls are younger and wear bikinis. I asked where that was but she didnt want to tell me. She said since I know about LFBC thats enough. I said I could find out. So we talked some more and she said she would like to talk more but in her car. I said ok, got in and she paked in a more quiet spot. We talked about massage and some girls and cops. She then started to rub her tit just a bit and I told her to stop it cause I was jealous. She then lifted her top and said I could taste one. Yeah it was going pretty good. She told me she didnt make enough money that night and wondered how much I had on me. I told her 60 bucks. She reached over and grabed my crotch and said she could do a good bj for that. She pulled a condom out of her glovebox. I said YES. She gave a really good bj since I was tired and it took like forever to cum. Once I was finished she said she loves doing that. She also said she wish I could do that to her. I said you have a backseat we can. We moved to the back where she pulled her pants off, I moved on my back and she got on top. Damn she was sweet and was making lots of noise. Good thing it was black outside. I know she came at least twice. We talked some more and she said to come and see her at work anytime. She said she does everything just bring money. Still wouldnt tell me the bikini place. It wasnt OK and she knew they moved. It was great. Damn her ass was really nice. Gave her my number and I was off.

Cash-
Good radar. You're working the turf even when you're not working. You found the only 7-11 in Irvine, found a hotty and had a car date for $60. I call that a trifecta.

Member #3942
04-09-07, 16:44
Cash-
Good radar. You're working the turf even when you're not working. You found the only 7-11 in Irvine, found a hotty and had a car date for $60. I call that a trifecta.

Actually it was a AM-PM but 7-11 sounded luckier.

Mark Spitz
04-09-07, 17:39
Geez Cash, Great Story! I did see an amazing k-girl at an irvine Chevron recently in a see through chiffon top and velour pants getting in to her car, I wanted to follow but didn't have the time.

visited the new corral, amazingly beautiful young thing provided the massage. much better looking than I have ever had previously.

Xxnegrito
04-09-07, 18:15
Hello fellow mongers,

Greetings from Colorado. I'm visiting Cali for a few days and would like to get the 411 where one can go for f/s here and if anyone is traveling to colorado I can return the favor by telling you were to go. Pls post the info or send it thru the private post.

Thx.

Pimp Hound
04-09-07, 19:29
Did a lot of work around the house and was feeling tired, sore and horney. I didn't want to goto a full service place because I was too tired to do the work and needed a full body rub. I stopped by a place on Beach and got just that. A cute Vietnamise girl (Ana, 22yo) gave me a oil massage with a happy ending. But they had a wierd pricing schedule. 55/hr. In the room she tells me the 55 gets me a light rub, 60 gets me a medium and 65 will get me a hard massage. Tipped 40 and was on my way.Where is this place?

Man, I always love young spinners and HJ.

Hound

Pimp Hound
04-09-07, 19:35
Asain_Ucker,

Where are these young spinners you speak of.

Layin Pipe
04-09-07, 21:59
Cash Value,

Great report! Talk about always being on the lookout!

Layin Pipe

B Malibu
04-09-07, 22:48
Damn CV,

That story had me pitchin' a tent! Penthouse Forums called, they said they need a writer!

Greenlee
04-09-07, 23:18
Went to the place on Beach near the 405 close to Vons market. HJ only, but great massage 50+50. Anyone have any other luck with this one?

Asain_Ucker
04-10-07, 00:22
B Malibu and Pimp Hound,

If you want, PM me for details. This is the place CV mentioned weeks ago on OC posts. It's behind farmers boys resturant. Pimo Hound it was only one spinner I mentioned.
10/4
AsianUcker

Asain_Ucker,

Where are these young spinners you speak of.

CaptainJak14
04-10-07, 11:14
Greenlee

That oughtta throw the provider wage scale outta balance a little. More to tell or that was it?

CJ

Otote15
04-10-07, 11:39
Has any body tried 2812 W.Lincoln Ave, and is it worth a visit?Above average looking Chinese girls. Decent massage. Only was able to have a happy ending. 40/40.

Spankme
04-10-07, 11:45
Geez Cash, Great Story! I did see an amazing k-girl at an irvine Chevron recently in a see through chiffon top and velour pants getting in to her car, I wanted to follow but didn't have the time.

visited the new corral, amazingly beautiful young thing provided the massage. much better looking than I have ever had previously.

Have they installed the ceiling yet to make the rooms private and is the shower operational?

SirMister
04-10-07, 12:07
B Malibu and Pimp Hound,

If you want, PM me for details. This is the place CV mentioned weeks ago on OC posts. It's behind farmers boys resturant. Pimo Hound it was only one spinner I mentioned.

10/4

AsianUckerThis place is mainly Chinese and the girls are just okay...at least from what i've seen so far.

Qdefiant
04-10-07, 15:39
Hi everyone,

I have never been to an amp. Where do you suggest I should go for my first time?

Thank you for your advice.

Def

Mark Spitz
04-10-07, 18:45
Have they installed the ceiling yet to make the rooms private and is the shower operational?Nope, still no ceilings or shower. I am not sure how long they will last there. People in the area stared at any car coming down the street. much more in the open to surrounding business's than the previous location. But man , the talent seems to improved. :)

Asain_Ucker
04-10-07, 19:56
Qdefiant and Otote smell a lil like bacon??? 1 post each.

Hi everyone,

I have never been to an amp. Where do you suggest I should go for my first time?

Thank you for your advice.

Def

Fullerton007
04-10-07, 20:05
Where can I find spinners around here? Just moved here from Van Nuys. Would love trading information via PM or in here. Thanks, Fullerton

Greenlee
04-10-07, 22:33
Captain,

I had her shirt off and my hand up her skirt. For a HJ thats almost always a must for me.

Herb Surfs
04-10-07, 22:50
To all new members.

You need to provide info on this board before you can ask for info.

It's that simple.

Ferrydust
04-11-07, 00:13
Nope, still no ceilings or shower. I am not sure how long they will last there. People in the area stared at any car coming down the street. much more in the open to surrounding business's than the previous location. But man , the talent seems to improved.Mark Spitz with his limited posts is correct. (wait... I only have a few as well but I do go back as far as 2005) The talent has improved! There is a bobbi- b cup, flat stomach, clean shaven, soft soft smooth skin that was fun as hell. The room I was in actually had the closed 'roof' / 'top' but the drop down isnt in yet. It is a very clean place etc.

As far as people watching. I didnt have that experience as I prefer to walk my way in and never park in front. But there is something crazy about a set-up that is industrial and on the inside a beautiful executive set-up with massage rooms. Someone invested a ton of money.

Big Mike 222
04-11-07, 02:06
Went to the place on Beach near the 405 close to Vons market. HJ only, but great massage 50+50. Anyone have any other luck with this one?Same here, massage decent 50+40

BM222

Otote15
04-11-07, 13:51
Qdefiant and Otote smell a lil like bacon??? 1 post each.Not anything close to bacon. Long time occasional lurker. Part time mongerer. Haven't gotten used to the idea of posting. Doesn't feel safe, but I guess I'll get over it. This site seems more informative than others so I felt compelled to post about my experience on Lincoln.

Mark Spitz
04-11-07, 17:07
Mark Spitz with his limited posts is correct. (wait... I only have a few as well but I do go back as far as 2005) The talent has improved! There is a bobbi- b cup, flat stomach, clean shaven, soft soft smooth skin that was fun as hell. The room I was in actually had the closed 'roof' / 'top' but the drop down isnt in yet. It is a very clean place etc.

As far as people watching.. I didnt have that experience as I prefer to walk my way in and never park in front. But there is something crazy about a set-up that is industrial and on the inside a beautiful executive set-up with massage rooms. Someone invested a ton of money.Yeah, our money.

TurnedOn
04-11-07, 17:37
Funny-- This board always suggested that the Dana Pt location was not FS. Wish I had known.

[QUOTE=Viper92552]http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/299052228.html

LE in OC and IE W4M - m4w
Reply to: pers-299052228@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-23, 9:16AM PDT

OCRegister

City Slicker
04-11-07, 18:46
Anyone been there lately? Any new talents they can share via PM? I havent been there since Joy left. She was a lot of fun.

City

WhiteRice
04-11-07, 19:36
I went to Golden Spa near LFBC, it was an legit place no hj or fs at all. Its ran by some old chinese ladies. Would not go there again.

Nutz For Buttz
04-11-07, 19:46
Hey all. Was a patron of GS in La Palma for a while now, but that place is a little high profile with lots of traffic all over the center that it's in. I live too close to there to take chances that someone I know might see me walking in or out.

Hoping to find a place in Cypress (or nearby). Not really looking for a FS place, just a HJ factory like GS will do fine. Anyways, as I try more places I'll post some reports. Thanks everyone!

Lahobbyiest
04-11-07, 22:11
I use to know a girl named Lucy that was real short and gave a great service she has turnned off her phone and doesn't answer her emails.

I just wanna know if she is okay.

Here is a link to one of her ads it has pictures!
http://losangeles.myredpages.com/Boards/Class/Display.asp?a=view&cityCode=0&messageID=753&PageNumber=1

Peorth
04-11-07, 22:35
Can anyone recommend a good Viet place? I like Viet girls but most of the local AMP's are Korean or Chinese.

Also, a friend suggested that I should get immunization shots for Hep A and be. She said it takes 4-6 months to take the multi-shot. Do PPO insurance cover these things? Should I see my local doctor or just visit a STD clinic?

Ferrydust
04-12-07, 00:06
Haven't gotten used to the idea of posting. Doesn't feel safe, but I guess I'll get over it.

Everything I post is b.s. and for entertainment purposes only. We all know there is a ton of b.s. on this board and for that reason... Im guessing its safe. I do think people post too much info.

Oc Amper
04-12-07, 02:00
I would agree with this. There is a wealth of great information going back over many years. The archives will give you enough "flavor" for any particular establishment to get the general idea of the experience at any particular establishment.

If that is not enough information for one, then one needs to be really specific in what they are looking for. A one liner, "My first time at an AMP....." well, you get the idea, one can be looking for nearly anything... Licking toes, licking balls, licking pussy, HJ, BJ of any kind, FS, you name it. If you really want help, at least express your needs! If those needs are expressed and are more complicated than "I want to get laid", then you might actually get a much warmer reception.

This is a really diverse community. To some, what might be really great GFE service might be a very lackluster service to another. Look at the review site dedicated to AMP reviews. What is a "thumbs up" to some, might not even scratch the surface, in terms of service for others!

As for as calling out one for LE, well that is just silly. LE might be watching, or they might not be. Nobody can say for sure. One thing that can be said for sure, anything said here can not be used as any kind of evidence, unless the person writing it can be summoned to court. Anything to the contrary would challenge the constitutional 6th ammendment.

To all new members.

You need to provide info on this board before you can ask for info.

It's that simple.

Oc Amper
04-12-07, 02:12
I arrived around 4pm or so during a weekday. The surroundings was very sleepy. I doubt anyone noticed my arrival, so I doubt anyone was watching.

I wouldn't quite call the Set-Up Executive, but the front was nice, but bare-bones. The room where I was escorted to was pleasant. Actually seemed much nicer than the other OK location. Music was a bit too loud for my enjoyment, but that was alright.

I was disappointed in the fact that cleanliness was not quite up to the standards that I once enjoyed at the other location. Once finished with the session, I saw that my technician carefully folded up and laid the same towels on the table. I was disappointed that the linens were not changed. Since it is currently not so busy, I was not so worried. As business increases, I would have a bit of concern over the lack of change of linens.

I was told in 5 days the ceiling would be installed. Unfortunately, it has not, so it seems according to current reports. Hopefully, they will get their stuff together like they had in Irvine and make this new spot totally happening with the Beautiful and fun girls that they have had in the past!

As far as people watching. I didnt have that experience as I prefer to walk my way in and never park in front. But there is something crazy about a set-up that is industrial and on the inside a beautiful executive set-up with massage rooms. Someone invested a ton of money.

AsianFan
04-12-07, 08:45
I have it on good authority that she voluntarily retired and has gotten out of the life.

AF

I use to know a girl named Lucy that was real short and gave a great service she has turnned off her phone and doesn't answer her emails.

I just wanna know if she is okay.

Here is a link to one of her ads it has pictures!
http://losangeles.myredpages.com/Boards/Class/Display.asp?a=view&cityCode=0&messageID=753&PageNumber=1

Member #3942
04-12-07, 16:05
111 magnolia is kinda new but its in a beauty shop. I went past it at lunch. Looks odd for getting a massage unless its a soundproof room with a hottie. Whick I doubt.

I have tried a few places this week, not so good. Guess its impossible to find a girl that will give a juicy oil massage and get every spot. You know the good thigh, inner thigh and down the crack. Where her hands all just free flowing all up and down your legs then she does the whole rub your ass thing like its a ripe mellon. Everywhere Ive been this month the girl does a half ass massage and says flip. If I wanted to flip I would have started face up. Guess I have to wait for some new girls that know how to massage a guy. Damn dont even need any extras if she could just do the oil massage like a little horney beaver.

I agree with whoever told me the 828 latina place has a pretty sexy older asian.

Someone else told me that Place Spa has a few latinas as well, but thats all I know.

City Slicker
04-12-07, 16:40
CV,

I'm sure there are still places that does the thing you like but guys are just hesitant to share the info on this board. You are one who never hold back info. Be patient.

City

111 magnolia is kinda new but its in a beauty shop. I went past it at lunch. Looks odd for getting a massage unless its a soundproof room with a hottie. Whick I doubt.

I have tried a few places this week, not so good. Guess its impossible to find a girl that will give a juicy oil massage and get every spot. You know the good thigh, inner thigh and down the crack. Where her hands all just free flowing all up and down your legs then she does the whole rub your ass thing like its a ripe mellon. Everywhere Ive been this month the girl does a half ass massage and says flip. If I wanted to flip I would have started face up. Guess I have to wait for some new girls that know how to massage a guy. Damn dont even need any extras if she could just do the oil massage like a little horney beaver.

I agree with whoever told me the 828 latina place has a pretty sexy older asian.

Someone else told me that Place Spa has a few latinas as well, but thats all I know.

Fe Maiden
04-12-07, 17:37
Went to McD today for lunch. They must change girls there a lot!!! Got Jenny. Says it's her first day. I gave her one hell of a breaking in! Massage then flip. I'm 6'2'' and she sees me erect member and says "oh my it is long like you!" Great CBJ. CG ,mish, K9, ACG and finished in mish. I really gave her a good hard pounding and she got very vocal! After we were done she said she could feel it in her tummy. She kept telling me how long I am LOL! It's so nice to have the ego stroked like that!

Ferrydust
04-13-07, 01:57
I have it on good authority that she voluntarily retired and has gotten out of the life.

AF

You know... I wasn't a fan of hers but everyone just loved her bj. She yanked all her reviews off a popular troothful site many of us visit.

oz

Honda2005
04-13-07, 02:48
Asain Ucker talked about it last week and he made reference to a post by CV a little while back. I did some research/reading and decided to pay a visit and add my two cents worth. I am quite amazed that this place exists in RC!
I located the establishment, greeted by mamasan at small window, I really wanted a massage so I asked for a hour massage but she suggested the 1/2 hr, she said I would be good with that. I must have just made it, I think they were going to be closing after I left. She asked if I had been there before, I said no but she seem to think I had so I went with it. She asked who I had been with last time, I said I didn't remember.
She showed me to the room, I undressed and went to the shower. CV was not lying when he said "...this was the smallest shower I ever saw...", he was right! As I'm getting ready to come out of the shower, to my surprise, my MG is watching me finish up, I see she's checking out the equipment. I follow her to the room to dry off, great view, she gets another towel and helps out a little. She asks me lay down and she dries me off some more, with some nice gentle pats between the legs. ;-)
This petite MG is a little babe/spinner! Cute, a denim mini-skirt with the top front button undone, a small tube top and black hair past her shoulders. Nice tits & nipples too, they might have been bolt-ons but they were soft and not hard like others I have felt.
It was a wam-bam of a fingertip massage and then onto the flip. She asked if I wanted everthing, I said yes and then she asked for the tip up front. I said I would pay after we were done but she said a couple of guys had said the same thing but they skipped out without leaving a tip. That has it jacked up for the rest of us.
Badda-bing badda-boom, I take care of business and I'm outta there.

Door:.5
Tip:$, I should have held out for less but I was thinking with the little head because of the spinner. She said Ruby was her name and that she would be back on Monday.

Later,
Honda

Ball Washer
04-13-07, 18:18

Someone else told me that Place Spa has a few latinas as well, but thats all I know.Cash, City check your inbox, I've PM a girl I saw who does what you like.

Peorth
04-14-07, 12:25
Is anyone familiar with this place? Is it legit only?

http://www.downeymassage.com

Spankme
04-14-07, 15:12
Got the ceiling in, but still no shower.
Mamasan said next week. Yeah right.
Lots of rooms, but finished is only average, not executive.
Had a new girl (Bean), who was OK, but not GFE

Pimp Hound
04-14-07, 16:10

http://www.downeymassage.comThis place is legit to a point. I know three of the girls in the pic. Try the short one on the end. Good HJ.

SaltyDog
04-14-07, 23:46

http://www.downeymassage.comThe table shower resembles an area where the dish washer washes dishes.

Ferrydust
04-15-07, 00:38
not executive.

I feel like I was not clear in my discription. The area is NOT executive NOR is the building. In fact.. if you plan your day right you can get some cabinets made, silk screen shirts made, and a massage in a day if you plan your day right. What I was trying to articulate is that from the appearance outside... I was shocked at the quality 'exec' like appearance once your in.

Anyhow... love the reports mphoud.

Big Mike 222
04-15-07, 01:29

http://www.downeymassage.comStraight up. First time I went (TOFTT) Second still the "No touchy"

Big

Peorth
04-15-07, 03:07
Visited the place behind farmer boys in Anaheim. Initial impression wasn't too good. It was located in a dingy shopping center, when you go in the place smelled and was kind of damp. The staff was mostly older Chinese ladies.

I asked to shower and they gave me a towel that was kind of damp, the shower area had both table shower and a walk-in shower. Unlike the McD place in Irvine, I did not see laundry machines and wondered if they recycle the same towel (sorry, bad flashbacks from Philippines).

Paid $50 for 1 hour massage. The lady did a fairly good job at the massage, then flip over for HJ without asking. When I asked how much she said she never ask for additional fee, I tipped her $30 anyway. I'm usually attracted to young viet girls so this didn't really "do it" for me, so will probably not repeat.

Member #3942
04-15-07, 11:04
# 1 MASSAGE GET-AWAY by a Latina Masseuse
Reply to: see below
Date: 2007-04-12, 11:47AM PDT

Are you tired of walking away from a massage feeling disappointed; surely not worth the money?

I’ve experienced that myself too, that is why I do my best to give you a GREAT massage.

While you lie on a heated table and listen to relaxing music, I ease your tension and reduce your stress using a collection of techniques to relax muscles, take care of knots and increase circulation. You will leave feeling relaxed and energized.

I’m a licensed professional with years of experience.

Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat.
By appointment only
10am – 4pm
Call (562) 455-7514

Men and Women
Rate: $65 Hour
cash only

Wonder if shes any good. I havnt had time to try yet. This is suppose to be in orange county.

Marvelous88
04-15-07, 17:21
Asain Ucker talked about it last week and he made reference to a post by CV a little while back. I did some research/reading and decided to pay a visit and add my two cents worth. I am quite amazed that this place exists in RC! I located the establishment, greeted by mamasan at small window, I really wanted a massage so I asked for a hour massage but she suggested the 1/2 hr, she said I would be good with that. I must have just made it, I think they were going to be closing after I left. She asked if I had been there before, I said no but she seem to think I had so I went with it. She asked who I had been with last time, I said I didn't remember.

She showed me to the room, I undressed and went to the shower. CV was not lying when he said ". This was the smallest shower I ever saw. ", he was right! As I'm getting ready to come out of the shower, to my surprise, my MG is watching me finish up, I see she's checking out the equipment. I follow her to the room to dry off, great view, she gets another towel and helps out a little. She asks me lay down and she dries me off some more, with some nice gentle pats between the legs. ;.) This petite MG is a little babe/spinner! Cute, a denim mini-skirt with the top front button undone, a small tube top and black hair past her shoulders. Nice tits & nipples too, they might have been bolt-ons but they were soft and not hard like others I have felt.

It was a wam-bam of a fingertip massage and then onto the flip. She asked if I wanted everthing, I said yes and then she asked for the tip up front. I said I would pay after we were done but she said a couple of guys had said the same thing but they skipped out without leaving a tip. That has it jacked up for the rest of us. Badda-bing badda-boom, I take care of business and I'm outta there.

Door: . 5

Tip: $, I should have held out for less but I was thinking with the little head because of the spinner. She said Ruby was her name and that she would be back on Monday.

Later,

HondaI've been meaning to say thanks to CV for the heads up on this place several months ago. Thanks Cash.

I was reading this report thinking it all sounded too familar. I saw Ruby about four on Thursday as well. Cute girl, said it was her first day there. Down to business, non GFE and is the first one to ever tell me to hurry up. I asked what her rush was. She also asked me for the $ first and I said I always tip after and stuck to it.

After we finished she waited for her tip; I went to the bathroom, she waited for her tip, I went to see Sandy the mamasan and asked her to break a 100 and kept 20. Ruby the rusher won't be a repeat for me.

So far my favorite has been Shadow. Sandy keeps changing them up though.

Marvelous88

Ball Washer
04-15-07, 21:28

http://www.downeymassage.comWent there Friday, Vistoria (not in picture) heavier than all of them, Jade took my money, place is small, music is bad, restroom is outside on the hallway (you have to ask for key), next time would like to try Joline 40/50 she did let me play her tops with hj.

Hello Jimbo
04-16-07, 01:10
I've done most of my mongering in Asia during my travels for work and one great thing over there is the line up where all of the girls either walk out to great you or they're behind a glass window sitting on couches or something. They're all wearing a little badge with a number so you just point out which one you want and do your thing.

My recent trips to the AMPs around here have been pretty much hit or miss with the majority of my techs being older (40+ y/o) than I would like. Has anyone ever been to someplace with a line up or anything similar? I wish I could see the talent before hand so that I can at least avoid some of the older fugly girls. Seriously, one of the biggest turn-ons to me is a great set of teeth. Even if the girl has a smoking body, if her teeth are crooked or yellow it deflates junior faster than seeing my grandmother getting out of the shower. On the other hand if the girl has even an average body but has spectacular teeth then I'm hot to trot.

Is anybody else with me on this?

B Malibu
04-16-07, 04:15
I've done most of my mongering in Asia during my travels for work and one great thing over there is the line up where all of the girls either walk out to great you or they're behind a glass window sitting on couches or something. They're all wearing a little badge with a number so you just point out which one you want and do your thing.

My recent trips to the AMPs around here have been pretty much hit or miss with the majority of my techs being older (40+ y/o) than I would like. Has anyone ever been to someplace with a line up or anything similar? I wish I could see the talent before hand so that I can at least avoid some of the older fugly girls. Seriously, one of the biggest turn-ons to me is a great set of teeth. Even if the girl has a smoking body, if her teeth are crooked or yellow it deflates junior faster than seeing my grandmother getting out of the shower. On the other hand if the girl has even an average body but has spectacular teeth then I'm hot to trot.

Is anybody else with me on this?For line-ups in SoCal, you pretty much just need to ask. It's too bad that places like Le Sun and La Paz in Inglewood were shut down awhile back. You'd literally walk in, pay the Mms, and then pick the girl of your choice. They would all be sitting in plain view on a big circular booth-like couch.

I think you should try Royal Accu. in Inglewood, off La Brea and ask for Yumi. I think she's just what you're looking for ... or try Kay @ Tokyo Accu. on Manchester. Yumi may still work @ Tokyo too, but not for certain. Both girls however, are very pretty.

There's a provider named Tammi that jumps around from both of these places too. No doubt, she's a lot of fun and provides excellent service, but she has a reputation for allowing BB.

Member #3942
04-16-07, 10:13

Is anybody else with me on this?

I like them with No teeth at all. They get in the way. Guess Im different.

Samurai II
04-16-07, 13:11
You da man Cash! I gotta go to that AM-PM too!!

Samurai

Member #3942
04-16-07, 17:52
So last night I was at a resturant with some buddies. One of them, his name is Rico, was talking to 2 latinas at the bar. This place is on brookhurst. Around 507 brookhurst or close to there. Anyway he finds out these to latinas work across the street at a chiro office. Its the same building that moody julie works at. (I saw julie about 2 months ago for the hell of it. She gave me a 2 hour massage. not my type, old and way thin. Her massage was ok plus it was 2 hours long, guess she wasnt busy). So these 2 girls work at the 504 building for some chiro. They looked pretty damn good. Of course he is a jerk for not finding out how much and what kind of massage can you get there. He always just hits on women and gets a good number of them to take him home.

There is also some girl in the paper out of laguna hills with an 805 area code phone number. Of course I called it, 2 call system but she wants 150 for an hour. Aint no way jose without a picture. Guess she wont be all that busy. Sounded good though.

Oh at that resturant, I got so drunk I couldnt drive home anytime soon. I can only drive drunk if some hottie has her lips arond my shaft for the whole drive, well that wasnt happening so I was sitting in my car listening to tunes and next door is Palace Spa. I go in ask if they have a shower, she says yes. I told her I was way drunk but have money and cant drive so I needed a good hour massage. I strip naked and bump my head on the wall. Lay down and in walks in a pretty good looking latina. I was drunk and told her so too. If I remember right she gave a good massage and some extras. Dont know how much I gave her for a tip and dont really remember what i got or anything. Oh well.

There is a new girl at angel spa in costa mesa. Think her name is tina. I sure do like the looks of her. Too bad shes probably just another hot looking girl there that does a weak massage with no extras,. I liked her pic cause she was cute and had kinda thick legs. Oh well.

Ib Mike
04-16-07, 18:29
"There is also some girl in the paper out of laguna hills with an 805 area code phone number. Of course I called it, 2 call system but she wants 150 for an hour. Aint no way jose without a picture. Guess she wont be all that busy. Sounded good though."

I think this is the one that used to work out of an apartment in anaheim a couple of years ago. I heard her voice on the outgoing message and it sounds the same, slight accent. If so don't do it. She is at least fifty and has had about 12 face tightening procedures done. I saw her back then and she sounded so sweet on the phone but then I got there and it was wiener buster.

Member #1932
04-16-07, 20:26
After reading a few reviews about that place I went for the first time today and I was VERY impressed. The girl I got was 20 and she said her name was Lynn or Ling. Something like that. Anyway, she was pretty cute with a nice 20yo body so I just layed down w/o the towel and waited for her to make the first move. Within about 5 minutes she stared to play with the boys and I rolled over. She asked if I wanted FS and I said NO only a BJ. It was a very average BJ(but at least a BBBJ, with a promise to not CIM) but she allowed me to do whatever I wanted with my hands. The tip was. 8 wich was probably. 1 too high but hey. She is 20 and it was a BBBJ. I will definately be back to see some of the other talent who works there. Any suggestions as to who gives great service?

Peorth
04-16-07, 21:56
There is a new girl at angel spa in costa mesa. Think her name is tina. I sure do like the looks of her. Too bad shes probably just another hot looking girl there that does a weak massage with no extras,. I liked her pic cause she was cute and had kinda thick legs. Oh well.I went to a place on Central in Brea... also staffed with hot girls, but no extras.

Does any of the girl at Angel Spa do happy ending?

Ball Washer
04-17-07, 03:29
Anyone try Nicole? went there the other day got Lynn, on my way out saw Nicole with smoking hot little ass in tight jean flirting with me, wondering if anyone got good service from her?

Yowzaa
04-17-07, 07:54
I've read here they don't provide any type of happy ending, but I know for a fact a couple of the other places in the same building do, including the one right next door.

I went to a place on Central in Brea... also staffed with hot girls, but no extras.

Does any of the girl at Angel Spa do happy ending?

SirMister
04-17-07, 12:58
After reading a few reviews about that place I went for the first time today and I was VERY impressed. The girl I got was 20 and she said her name was Lynn or Ling. Something like that. Anyway, she was pretty cute with a nice 20yo body so I just layed down w/o the towel and waited for her to make the first move. Within about 5 minutes she stared to play with the boys and I rolled over. She asked if I wanted FS and I said NO only a BJ. It was a very average BJ(but at least a BBBJ, with a promise to not CIM) but she allowed me to do whatever I wanted with my hands. The tip was. 8 wich was probably. 1 too high but hey. She is 20 and it was a BBBJ. I will definately be back to see some of the other talent who works there. Any suggestions as to who gives great service?Her name is actually "Linh" it is a Vietnamese name. She is one of the only gals left there that does FS. I've been there a few times after. And some of the gals didn't even offer a HJ. It's become more hit or miss for some reason there. They got a bunch of new gals now. Too bad Nina is gone. She was one of the best there. Offered FS and was the best looking gal there. But she was somewhat mechanical.

Member #3942
04-17-07, 14:30
I've read here they don't provide any type of happy ending, but I know for a fact a couple of the other places in the same building do, including the one right next door.

I was in that building the other day. Man I forgot all about it. I stopped in to use the internet cafe. When I parked I saw this hot looking asian (of course) girl wearing a short red skirt and small top. She even walked great. I watched her walk into the building and go into the "M" place massage. I almost followed her in since she got me so hot. Dont see many wearing a skirt with an ass and good looking. Havnt heard anything about that place for a year. Wonder if its any good now? Thats what reminded me of agel spa and Tina. New girl that jst has that sweet girl look with a hot body.

Giocchino
04-17-07, 16:04
Went to Garry today (not the Chinese place). I had called ahead and was told new girl was starting today, so I headed on over. Friendly MMS greeted me and bragged about new young girl. Well, she is a sweet and slender thing. Quick back massage and then the light touch to flip. Started w/CBJ then she leaned over the table for insertion. Switched over to the leather couch for reverse. Back to the table for mish. Finish K9. This was by no means a mechanical experiance.

Underdog1
04-18-07, 02:25
Went to McD today for lunch. They must change girls there a lot! Got Jenny. Says it's her first day. I gave her one hell of a breaking in! Massage then flip. I'm 6'2'' and she sees me erect member and says "oh my it is long like you! " Great CBJ. CG, mish, K9, ACG and finished in mish. I really gave her a good hard pounding and she got very vocal! After we were done she said she could feel it in her tummy. She kept telling me how long I am LOL! It's so nice to have the ego stroked like that! Did Jenny have a tan? If she did, I was with her about 6 weeks ago at McD.

B Malibu
04-18-07, 04:49
Went to Garry today (not the Chinese place). I had called ahead and was told new girl was starting today, so I headed on over. Friendly MMS greeted me and bragged about new young girl. Well, she is a sweet and slender thing. Quick back massage and then the light touch to flip. Started w/CBJ then she leaned over the table for insertion. Switched over to the leather couch for reverse. Back to the table for mish. Finish K9. This was by no means a mechanical experiance.
I was next door and got a 1hr massage and HJ for $80 total. It was good times, but that's all the "Chinese" place will give. Guess I should go to 115 next time eh? What's the door fee and standard tippage?

Member #3942
04-18-07, 15:13
Someone told me at another place that the one on Fair suite "M", the one girl always wears a short thin skirt and heels. Wonder why nobody has ever said anything about it before.

Yowzaa
04-18-07, 21:55
I gave a quick report on M last year, not much to say - i paid 70/hour massage/table shower and 40 HJ. I believe I saw koko? or cece? it has been a while. only went once, wasn't worth it. If I remember correctly their door is right next to angels. 4 or 5+ places in that building, I assumed they were all about the same and probably connected in some way (owner?). Just an assumption though.

Someone told me at another place that the one on Fair suite "M", the one girl always wears a short thin skirt and heels. Wonder why nobody has ever said anything about it before.

Fe Maiden
04-18-07, 23:06
Did Jenny have a tan? If she did, I was with her about 6 weeks ago at McD.No she was not showing sign of taking sun or tanning. No tan lines. Was wearing a "Body necklace".

Member #3942
04-19-07, 10:59
I gave a quick report on M last year, not much to say - i paid 70/hour massage/table shower and 40 HJ. I believe I saw koko? or cece? it has been a while. only went once, wasn't worth it. If I remember correctly their door is right next to angels. 4 or 5+ places in that building, I assumed they were all about the same and probably connected in some way (owner?). Just an assumption though.

Its only 60 for an hour now if you pay cash. I only asked about the place cause I do love short skirts and hers was really short with a good walk. Plus yucky Angel Spa is in the same building with cute tina and jenny and like I said they PROBABLY dont do anything.

Giocchino
04-19-07, 12:24
Yesterday I saw an add on the CL "Love You Long Time". I called their number since it said drop in but the ad gave a location of Jamboree/Alton. The K-girl who answered was able to spell out Richter and give out the zip code. They had just opened the day before. Later that evening, about 7:30, I drove the area and checked out a place with no name and saw a washing machine through the glass door. I stopped in and the MMS greeted me. She showed me upstairs and I was impressed by the cleanliness and decor. She said normally $50 but now $40. So I paid and took a shower. Nice shampoos and soaps. Clean shower and bathroom. The towels were new and soft. New rug. Everything looked new. This was not your usual run-down AMP. I heard some noise in the bathroom while I was showering and peeked around the curtain to see a very pretty K-girl. Went back to my room and the same girl I saw in the shower came in. She wore a short flowery dress. Got a very brief soft touch massage and told to flip. It is about time for her to catch a cab to Koreatown. Usual questions and price structure. But she said $$ for BJ. "because, Honey, I have to work harder". Did not have much cash so I went with HJ "sin ropa". It was very nice but not "long time" for me.

SirMister
04-19-07, 12:52
I gave a quick report on M last year, not much to say - i paid 70/hour massage/table shower and 40 HJ. I believe I saw koko? or cece? it has been a while. only went once, wasn't worth it. If I remember correctly their door is right next to angels. 4 or 5+ places in that building, I assumed they were all about the same and probably connected in some way (owner?). Just an assumption though.My past experience Super Spa (next door to Angel) got nothing. And I met the owner some old man. I think different owner than Angel Spa. And the others. Anyhow. The massage was decent but other than that. No extras.

SirMister
04-19-07, 13:10
The hound here only likes them young 18-22, viet and if no extras, ok I can deal with that. I likes teaching young hotties how to light touch, tease and finish. No mms. Old woman can only lead me to young ass. Some young servers have moved to Downey from gg. If you are good to some of the right girls. They provide more.

Report after Report. That I've seen on some of these girls was they were legit legit legit. I went to the original place in Anaheim on brookhurst (Suite are) I believe. And it was legit. I've gone back and usually legit. One of the gals though and it is the only one I'll see now. Gave me HJ on 2nd visit. After she's been comfortable with me she's given me a BBBJ.

Last time she was teasing me so much. But I didn't have a condom but she told me to bring one next time.

What do I tip her everytime? $40 only!

Underdog1
04-19-07, 23:50
Today there was LE just parked about 200 feet from McD on the street (same side). LE appeared to be observing. Please post if anyone else notices this too.

Vanilla Shake
04-20-07, 00:45
I cross-posted in CL, but thought I would try here as well.

Looking for a regular who can provide BBBJCIM early mornings, lunch or early evenings.

Please PM if you care to share.

V

Member #4452
04-20-07, 11:33
Underdog,

I noticed the same thing u did @ McD. Wonder how long before McD is gone.

Member #3942
04-20-07, 15:02
3016 Halladay #E, Santa Ana. 714-557-0131

2691 Richter STE 121, Irvine 949-752-0393

7891 Westminster bl, Westminster 714-891-3500

B Malibu
04-20-07, 22:46
3016 Halladay #E, Santa Ana. 714-557-0131

2691 Richter STE 121, Irvine 949-752-0393

7891 Westminster bl, Westminster 714-891-3500The first one is the "new" OK.

Fe Maiden
04-21-07, 11:08
Yesterday I saw an add on the CL "Love You Long Time". I called their number since it said drop in but the ad gave a location of Jamboree/Alton. The K-girl who answered was able to spell out Richter and give out the zip code. They had just opened the day before. Later that evening, about 7:30, I drove the area and checked out a place with no name and saw a washing machine through the glass door. I stopped in and the MMS greeted me. She showed me upstairs and I was impressed by the cleanliness and decor. She said normally $50 but now $40. So I paid and took a shower. Nice shampoos and soaps. Clean shower and bathroom. The towels were new and soft. New rug. Everything looked new. This was not your usual run-down AMP. I heard some noise in the bathroom while I was showering and peeked around the curtain to see a very pretty K-girl. Went back to my room and the same girl I saw in the shower came in. She wore a short flowery dress. Got a very brief soft touch massage and told to flip. It is about time for her to catch a cab to Koreatown. Usual questions and price structure. But she said $$ for BJ. "because, Honey, I have to work harder". Did not have much cash so I went with HJ "sin ropa". It was very nice but not "long time" for me.$$ = 200 for a BJ? huh?

Giocchino
04-23-07, 14:32
$$ = 200 for a BJ? huh?I think she was just tired and wanted to get out and go home. I would think that you would get a better rate on a different time/day.

Once I asked a China girl for a BJ and she could not provide because her mouth hurt from too much sucking of c**k during the day. Bad case of lockjaw I suppose.

Member #3942
04-23-07, 16:32
7891 Westminster bl, Westminster 714-891-3500

Went in there to see whats up. Saw 2 of the girls, looks like some working girls to me. Had some tits on both of them and liked to show clevage. I younger hispanic dude walked in right before me which was ok since I got to see what 2 of them looked like. The one girl with long streaked hair, lots of make-up, good ass with some nice size tittys said they were busy and if I could come back. She said PLEASE, I had to go back to work or I would have tried it out. Kinda like them titty, long hair, nasty looking ho's that might do a good massage. Yeah they both had on jeans too which is a bummer, (guess they dont read my posts), but some nice ass on them both. Asian of course. So wheres all the good massage girls, by that I mean the girls that give a really good massage that wear sweats or something soft? Sheesh the weather is even warmer too.

Herb Surfs
04-24-07, 09:53
Once I asked a China girl for a BJ and she could not provide because her mouth hurt from too much sucking of c**k during the day. Bad case of lockjaw I suppose.

Sounds more like a case of "cockjaw" to me!

HolmesJr
04-24-07, 09:58
Checked it out for the first time yesterday. Jenny was the provider. Said it was her first day there. Very nice arse! with a tatoo in the perfect spot. I think cash would appreciate this one. The shower room is up and running. You get a nice view of the ceiling. I will be back.

PEACE

Glue Stic
04-24-07, 10:50
On way home from work, stop at 300 Orangethorpe to check things out. Went in the door and was met by Thai gal. She was very attractive. She gave a very good massage, but no extras. I indicated that extras would be nice, but got "we don't do that here. This one was for the team.

Glue Stic
04-24-07, 10:55
Stopped by after reading a report a couple of weeks ago. Went in paid my entry fee and was shown to a room. Asian gal ask how I like my massagee. I smiled and told her to make me feel good. Massage was not great, light touch, but I was able to work out FS for $. May go back to try different girl.

Ejinco
04-24-07, 11:41
Hey all,

Just wondering. I check you board quite frequently, since I visit CA quite often. Have you noticed a connection to the AMPs that get a lot of details posted here and how quickly they get shut down?

In CO we try to be discreet and seem to have little LE problems. We can share all the great details through PMing our friends, but to put it out there where everyone can see it seems pretty short sighted. I think we have some of the best looking AMPs and reliable service here because of our discretion. I regularly get 8-10 ladies and rarely pay more that $. 5. How does that compare?

Just my 2 cents.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member has ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jon Jones
04-24-07, 17:03
Jackson,

Thanks for the information and your service. Some do forget that this board is about useful information and not Penthouse Letters.

In my opinion, this Board is a great promotional tool for all good AMPs and if they exercise the proper degree of caution on their side things will generally be OK. (Anyone in the AMP business in this country must realize that LE issues are just part of doing business.) But more probably shut down from lack of business than LE busts.

Jon

[

Yodaman
04-24-07, 17:26
JJ: I completly agree with you!

EJinCO: Just out of curiosity I went to the Colorado Forum, there are 3 areas covered:
Denver, Ft Collins and Colorado Springs....No Massage Parlor reports in these cities latley. Now THAT's Discreet....no reports no problems (LOL) perhaps the number of AMPS in the area is proportional to the number of LE busts? And it has little or nothing to do with what is posted on this forum.

Lastly, Jackson speaks the truth! Everyone that is even slightly worried should read exactly what he posted.

Oc Amper
04-24-07, 19:06
There is no connection to the posts here at USG and busts from LE. In many if not most cities in California, massage parlors are required to get a permit from the chief of police, or what ever agency is involed.

Remember, there are many agencies that enforce various areas in the massage industry. We've seen it, from state health, the feds for tax or who knows what, to local LE. They all have many better hooks into these places than this.

From what it seems in my limited research into some of these cases, it takes a very long time for a massage parlor to get shut down. The cases are investigated for years. Prosecution can take even longer, unless one wants to plead guilty. So, just because someone posts about a location here, and shortly afterwards it gets busted, there are exceptions but most likely it is simply a coincidence.

Ejinco
04-24-07, 19:53
I'm sure that LE checks out sites like these, but for the most part they only go after them when it's time to elect a new sheriff for the publicity. It makes some headlines and lets "the people" know they are taking care of the important stuff.

Happy Amping Guys- I'll be out in about 2 weeks if any new AMPs are worth checking out.

Ib Mike
04-24-07, 20:47
"Stopped by after reading a report a couple of weeks ago. Went in paid my entry fee and was shown to a room. Asian gal ask how I like my massagee. I smiled and told her to make me feel good. Massage was not great, light touch, but I was able to work out FS for $. May go back to try different girl."

Without getting into too much detail, this place is solid. They have some variety and most are pretty good in both looks and service. Mamasan is a familiar face with a quite a personality.

Member #3942
04-25-07, 15:19
"Stopped by after reading a report a couple of weeks ago. Went in paid my entry fee and was shown to a room. Asian gal ask how I like my massagee. I smiled and told her to make me feel good. Massage was not great, light touch, but I was able to work out FS for $. May go back to try different girl."

Without getting into too much detail, this place is solid. They have some variety and most are pretty good in both looks and service. Mamasan is a familiar face with a quite a personality.

Is this that crap ole looking place that doesnt even look like a shop? Parking in the back? Just asking.

Wondering if anyone has tried any of the new places besides ok and the other one near it. I did get an ok massage from a hot long hair hispanic at latina therapy. On the way out saw a cutie walking upstairs to the other place in the same building. Theres that newer ad for 45 for an hour on Euclid. Must be some old ladies that get no customers? I dont know, you tell me. What about the CL ads for 60 for an hour like Gina? Are all of them worthless?

Giocchino
04-25-07, 17:12
Well this place is down the street from my office so after lunching at El Pollo Loco I stopped in. Saw another fellow get ushered inside just before me and saw a tiny Viet girl and a full-bodied woman in a dress with lots of cleavage showing. The full-figured woman took my $40 and showed me the room. The room is very basic. Nothing fancy. This woman used baby oil and asked me to scoot up on the table so her body (and breasts) could be rubbing into me. She is none too subtle. She asked what I wanted after an all too brief massage and tickling of the posterior. She showed off her firm big ass and tits and started her sales pitch. Wanted $80 for a HJ. Told her no. Paid $50 (gotta pay first). She is a French/Viet mix. Pretty hot looking. She does "parle francais". She said she is available for all kinds of stuff. No hot towel for cleanup and "voila" I was out of there.

Yowzaa
04-25-07, 19:57
Don't waste your time - middle aged, purely legit and no deep tissue. lame massage w/no xtras.

Is this that crap ole looking place that doesnt even look like a shop? Parking in the back? Just asking.

Wondering if anyone has tried any of the new places besides ok and the other one near it. I did get an ok massage from a hot long hair hispanic at latina therapy. On the way out saw a cutie walking upstairs to the other place in the same building. Theres that newer ad for 45 for an hour on Euclid. Must be some old ladies that get no customers? I dont know, you tell me. What about the CL ads for 60 for an hour like Gina? Are all of them worthless?

Pcpc1688
04-25-07, 23:35
Hi all,

Has anyone seen this girl Shanya? Any reports?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/318957958.html

Thanks,

PC

Yowzaa
04-26-07, 02:07
Anyway, Gina is worthless - mid-late 40's, no xtras, not even a deep massage after request. Completely false advertising as I can't see how there'd be a repeat customer, for any reason, ever.

I made a similar report a few months ago here.

Wondering if anyone has tried any of the new places besides ok and the other one near it. I did get an ok massage from a hot long hair hispanic at latina therapy. On the way out saw a cutie walking upstairs to the other place in the same building. Theres that newer ad for 45 for an hour on Euclid. Must be some old ladies that get no customers? I dont know, you tell me. What about the CL ads for 60 for an hour like Gina? Are all of them ?

Big Mike 222
04-26-07, 02:30
After reviewing some previous posts, had a little time today and decided to try. Greeted by mms ask for k-girl, love them k-girls, after a few in walks Penny, hot little spinner 25 5' 3" jet black hair, nicely trimmed, said she has been there maybe 2 months.

After a brief back rub and flip she ask what I wanted, f/s what else. She started with this CBBJ that was out of this world followed on my que with cowboy, d/s, after about 30 minutes flipped her to finish with mish. She ask me to hold her after which was unusual and I did.

Time payed for 1/2 + $ tip. Estalishment, not busy and mms left us alone for more than an hour :-)

Big

B Malibu
04-26-07, 03:24
Hi all,

Thanks,

PCWe recently had a report on her in the CL thread. I did some research and she had terrible reviews. My advice: Stay away!

WoodYee
04-26-07, 03:28
I've been browsing on here for awhile and decided to start contributing. I drove by a place in Irvine today off of McDu and it looked like they were close down. It had letters that said accupuncture that looked like they were removed from the window.

Last week I went over to Lake Forest and was going to try a spot that a friend recommended but they were closed. Tried another place right across the street that looked decent and was open. Really great massage from an asian woman probably around 36 or so. I kept trying to push for extras but no go.

So 2 strikeouts in the past week.

I used to go to a few of the ones in City of Industry but since I moved to the OC I kinda layed off. Just trying to get back into it guys so I hope I can add some good info for everyone.

Preverted
04-26-07, 03:31
I'm in the mood for a good table shower. Anyone know where I can find a good one around here? Please PM with details.

Thanks,

Preverted

Member #3942
04-26-07, 10:15
I'm in the mood for a good table shower. Anyone know where I can find a good one around here? Please PM with details.

Thanks,

Preverted

Nothing great in the way of a table shower that I know of. All of them just basically do the same thing. Not much in the way of great. guess they dont know how good they could make it. Maybe they dont want to get winkles. I saw one in the paper, its a salt rub with wash. OUCH!

The place on bristol and central, was a good story. I never seen a big tited girl there yet or I would have played handball with her. I have seen a thin pretty hot girl there before. Theres a chiro place right downstairs that started to do foot massage. 25 for an hour with the whole hour hands on. They also do full body massage for 50 an hour. I saw a cutie walking in there the day I was there.
The other place on fairview and warner with the latinas downstairs and the asian place upstairs, I went the other day and both asian girls were pretty good. The older one tries to be hip which is cool since she has big tits and a really good ass. The younger one there I got have really long hair pretty face and another killer ass.

There is also a Body center day spa at lake forest and the freeway. Its kinda next to black anus. Its right next to the freeway. Has anyone heard about this place? I think its been there a long time.

Survey Says
04-26-07, 11:45
Hi all,

Thanks,

PC

PC, there is a Craigslist Review section that this should go under. Also, there have been several posts about stings in Costa Mesa for these lower priced providers. I caution you to be careful. There were other posts that did not include pics as your link has pics linked.

-SS

Giocchino
04-26-07, 12:04

Thanks,

PrevertedIt may be a bit out of your territory, but the last good table shower I had recently was at Corona Healthcare, 124 W 9th St, Corona. Nice Chinese gals. If I am out that way again I will visit. It is $65 for an hour. Start off w/ the ts, great accupressure massage and release.

Jonathan1301
04-26-07, 15:47
Hi all,

Thanks,

PCI had the same question as you, look at my posts, its not worth your money!

Pcpc1688
04-26-07, 17:00
PC, there is a Craigslist Review section that this should go under. Also, there have been several posts about stings in Costa Mesa for these lower priced providers. I caution you to be careful. There were other posts that did not include pics as your link has pics linked.

-SSSS,

Thanks for the update. Are you saying she is LE?

PC

SaltyDog
04-26-07, 19:03
Well this place is down the street from my office so after lunching at El Pollo Loco I stopped in. Saw another fellow get ushered inside just before me and saw a tiny Viet girl and a full-bodied woman in a dress with lots of cleavage showing. The full-figured woman took my $40 and showed me the room. The room is very basic. Nothing fancy. This woman used baby oil and asked me to scoot up on the table so her body (and breasts) could be rubbing into me. She is none too subtle. She asked what I wanted after an all too brief massage and tickling of the posterior. She showed off her firm big ass and tits and started her sales pitch. Wanted $80 for a HJ. Told her no. Paid $50 (gotta pay first). She is a French/Viet mix. Pretty hot looking. She does "parle francais". She said she is available for all kinds of stuff. No hot towel for cleanup and "voila" I was out of there.Yeah her name is Laura and I think she is too old and too big. Her French/Vietnamese accent I do not like at all. Nothing good to say about her either.

WoodYee
04-26-07, 20:01
Went tonight to the one on Lambert Road in Lake Forest. Had a decent massage, but thats it. Anyone have any luck here?This is the one I went to as well and didn't have any luck strictly legit.

Mark Spitz
04-26-07, 20:04
Went to a place just off 5 fwy, saw an older lady, too talkative. Shower available, dimly lit room, 2 tables for some reason? Started with light touch, not very good, never approached the jewels. She says you can flip when you want? I flip over and she says I am shy and covers little mark, I start touchy feely under her dress, no reaction, and little mark comes to life and she waves and says 'Hello,,! ', I put her hand there and she pulls off and says I am shy, so I ask for oil and she puts it on my stomach? I then put her hand back and anytime I took my hand away so did she. : (Anyway had to hold her hand through the entire process. Showered and left, . 5 at the door, . 3 tip for poor service.

Big Mike 222
04-27-07, 00:51

Thanks,

PrevertedNot in the OC but just a few miles north of it in Downey, M&A on Firestone wonderful table shower.

Big