PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Sexranger
06-11-09, 22:16
Felt like getting something new today. Tried a place that recently opened in L.H., but even though it was a great deal at .5 for a massage and table shower, that's all I could get at my first attempt last week. Deal was good enough I repeated today to see if I could get more. When I couldn't (but it was still so worth it for the massage I added a .2 tip), I headed a few miles to the train station because Preverted and B Malibu has said some good things. And this is to thank them for telling about it.

I was gonna call ahead and ask for Gucci because based on what I read here, she sounded like my type. Well, I was in a hurry and just showed up. Mamasan wasn't real friendly, but no problems. After about ten minutes in the room, a very pretty girl shows up and it turns out to be Gucci. So now I'm in a good mood knowing what to expect.

She did not disappoint. She is as described elsewhere. Not a spinner, but all natural and very pretty with as good an attitude as I've ever seen at a MP. Since I'd just had a massage, I really didn't need more. But she wanted me face down and just started rubbing her tits against my back. When I just turned half-way to look at her (I like looking at her), she went with the flow.

She was clean, friendly and unlike so many others, speaks perfect English. I like to take my time and rarely pop quickly. Well, I popped pretty fast with her, but she didn't let me go. She just wrapped her legs around me and kept me there. Evidently she just likes a friendly guy's company, talking away and being the sort of entertaining party girl you hope to meet at a bar.

She never once mentioned money, so I was left to guess how much to tip. (In fact, had I been a jerk or just forgetful, I wonder if she'd have stopped me from walking without tipping at all.) After the .5 to mms, I left another $ figuring that should be enough that she'll look forward to seeing me again. I most definitely plan on seeing her again. In fact, I may go for a full hour next time. She might be the rare gal to get MSOG out of me. Anyone got a donation recommendation for the hour? I don't like getting too spendy, but we all know what really drives a girl's enthusiasm in this biz.

Member #5257
06-12-09, 01:27
Hi, newbie here.

I have been reading / lurking for the past few weeks before heading to an amp first. I saw a comment posted on the Rip offs etc forum http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=483 showing C&C had some LE action recently. does anyone have any news?

Also, can someone pm me a good place if cnc doesnt work to start out right?

Oc Amper
06-12-09, 12:43
Not sure how anyone would know that C&C is under investigation. Even if one saw many Police cars in the parking lot, or saw someone observing the area, it could be for the other AMP in the shopping center.
So, I don't think I'd worry so much. It is fairly unlikely that you'd get caught up in anything that could happen there. In addition to that, from what has been said in the forum over the past many years, LE isn't really interested in the monger either. There are exceptions, I believe it was one of those cities somewhere near La Habra, where the LA County Sheriffs department ran a sting for a part of the morning/afternoon. It was reported in the OC Register. Like I saw, that was the exception.
All in All, C&C is a good option. Otherwise, keep checking the forum, you will find mention of the train station and a bunch of other places in Irvine.

Hi, newbie here.

I have been reading / lurking for the past few weeks before heading to an amp first. I saw a comment posted on the Rip offs etc forum http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=483 showing C&C had some LE action recently. does anyone have any news?

Also, can someone pm me a good place if cnc doesnt work to start out right?

Rayle
06-13-09, 18:46
With all the solid reports on the train station I am putting that on my to do list for sure.

Thanks guys and I will give a report after I go.

Lerrena
06-14-09, 11:52
Anyone got a donation recommendation for the hour? I don't like getting too spendy, but we all know what really drives a girl's enthusiasm in this biz.

Girls expect $$ for an hour. Twice the time, twice the work, twice the tip.

Jon Jones
06-14-09, 15:54
But never pay more than .4 for a simple HJ regardless of the time.

Girls expect $$ for an hour. Twice the time, twice the work, twice the tip.

Oc Amper
06-15-09, 17:18
Looks like some of their troubles are going to be settled up in court in the coming days weeks.

The case, the City of LF VS LFBC, not sure of the object of this case, since it is a civil case. Doesn't matter, it starts in C17 tomorrow 9am, a jury trial.
https://ocapps.occourts.org/CivilPubv2/DisplayCaseInformation.do?caseNbr=07CC11555&src=case_src_dtl#top_page

What a waste of public funds! I understand sending in a undercover officer, it doesn't really cost them anything, as they are paying the guy to either do nothing, something else, or this. Lets be real, hiring a legal firm to represent the city, that is real dollars just being burned.

Giocchino
06-16-09, 11:00
Cruised by the animal clinic last evening and found all four spots open. Was just there to check it out. Greeted by Tracie standing by the door at #6 but she looks a little haggard in the daylight. Saw Cindy's MB parked in back but not tempted. She has an absolutely beautiful cooch but a little too much in a rush for my taste. Saw thin Lisa at#3. Had her before. Pretty good time as she grabbed my ass and helped with my thrusts. I was looking for L'il Kim but she is not there anymore. Had her a few times. Kept coming back cause she was so responsive.

About three weeks ago I was hot and ready for L'il Kim but she was not there. Big Mama was though. I thought she was kidding when she grabbed my arm and took me into the room. She came back in the room as I lay on the table butt naked. Soon she was tickling softly around the sack and getting me horny. I reached back and felt her up her legs under her dress. She immediately whipped off her panties. I reached up and surprisingly her ass felt pretty good. Here I go - 200 pounds of sin!

She got naked and slipped on the cover and gave me one fantastic suck job. I gave it to her mish and flipped her over for doggie. Not too shabby for the big lady.

Halfmoon
06-16-09, 22:27
Ok, all this talk about the train station is getting me a bit horny- can some sympathetic monger send me the location?

Thanks

Qeast
06-17-09, 01:20
I surprised about the collective knowledge here - so I'll ask: Let's say I visit an AMP. The house fee is 0.50. The RA's tip is 1.0. Does the house keep 100% of its fee, and does the RA keep 100$ of her tip? Or is there a split, in the same way that a dancer has to tip out? During these times, I might give a little extra for exceptional treatments, and I want to know where my tips go. (The appreciation is acknowledged during the followup treatments.)

Joker9011
06-17-09, 01:21
I was driving down 17th and on tustin theres a massage place, called Ponderosa Acupuncture or something like that. Any one know anything about that place?

B Malibu
06-17-09, 01:33
I surprised about the collective knowledge here - so I'll ask: Let's say I visit an AMP. The house fee is 0.50. The RA's tip is 1.0. Does the house keep 100% of its fee, and does the RA keep 100$ of her tip? Or is there a split, in the same way that a dancer has to tip out? During these times, I might give a little extra for exceptional treatments, and I want to know where my tips go. (The appreciation is acknowledged during the followup treatments.)
Well, I can say at the places I frequent regularly and where I know the Mms', the girls keep every cent of their tips, and the house keeps every penny of the door fee. I'm sure it varies at some places, but I think it's a safe bet to say that most providers get to keep their tips. It's possible that the providers might tip the Mms' for such things like giving them preferred customers, keeping the linens clean, etc..

I'm sure it gets a little more confusing at AAMP's where the door fee and tip are collected all at once. One would assume that if $.60 was the all-inclusive rate, then .60 would go to the house and $ would go to the provider, but I can't say for certain. I'll have to ask one of my aamp experts.

Slant
06-17-09, 01:33
I know this is my first post, but does anyone know what happened to Valley Chiro in LH? Seems like it was there a couple months ago and disapeared one day.

Slant
06-17-09, 01:39
This is my first post, but I use to visit this place regularly. Was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Valley Chiro in LH. Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Green or Luna, it would be appreciated. Please private msg me any info if possible.

Thank You.

Joker9011
06-17-09, 01:51
Anyone know anything about the place on 17th and tustin, I think its called Ponderosa acupuncture or someting very similiar?

Greenhornet57
06-17-09, 02:41
Well, I can say at the places I frequent regularly and where I know the Mms', the girls keep every cent of their tips, and the house keeps every penny of the door fee. I'm sure it varies at some places, but I think it's a safe bet to say that most providers get to keep their tips. It's possible that the providers might tip the Mms' for such things like giving them preferred customers, keeping the linens clean, etc..

I'm sure it gets a little more confusing at AAMP's where the door fee and tip are collected all at once. One would assume that if $.60 was the all-inclusive rate, then .60 would go to the house and $ would go to the provider, but I can't say for certain. I'll have to ask one of my aamp experts.I don't know the mm's but during smalltalk with some of the providers, some tell me that if they're licensed, they'll get half of the door fee, vs maybe zero or much less of a percentage than if they were unlicensed. But again, I don't know if any of that is true or not. Though call me naive, I don't see why they would have any reason to lie right? You figured if they tell the sob story that they get 0% of the door fee, they'd want to work harder to get the tips.

Quality Junk
06-17-09, 10:41
Anyone know anything about the place on 17th and tustin, I think its called Ponderosa acupuncture or someting very similiar?

RTFF, much has been written

Quality Junk
06-17-09, 10:42
This is my first post, but I use to visit this place regularly. Was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the Valley Chiro in LH. Also, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Green or Luna, it would be appreciated. Please private msg me any info if possible.

Thank You.

They've been closed for a while now. Do you remember "Happy"? She sure made me happy long time.

Ejinco
06-17-09, 12:42
Any of you have Jessica? My first latina, man what a spinner she was - any one know what happened to them and a couple other AMPs in Whittier? I never heard.

They've been closed for a while now. Do you remember "Happy"? She sure made me happy long time.

Sexranger
06-17-09, 12:57
I had a relationship for a while with a gal at an AAMP. Essentially, the cut was similar to the AMPs. If she got $.5, the house took .6. This was an upscale apartment, nicer than any AMP I've seen. Bed and private bath.

Most gals would charge a bit more and the house still got .6, although for the premium gals who charge $$, the house might get .8. My girl used to offer a massage only for .6 with the house getting .3, but that doesn't happen any more. The house now requires FS rates. She expected a tip for the HE, but even if you didn't have any extra money, she actually liked giving it. Once you're in the room, the house doesn't know how much you leave for a tip, but if you're a big tipper, the house will know why the girl wants you as a customer and she may have to share a little.

Believe me, the gal will remember a nice tip. Here's how one actual conversation went:
"Remember my friend, so-and-so who came in for a massage and a bbbj?"
"No."
"Here's about 45 and asked you for CIM."
"No."
Okay, here a picture of him on my phone."
"Uh, still don't remember."
"For the bbbj he gave you a $ tip."
"Oh! Yes!!! I remember M***! Can't wait to see him again. Nice guy."

I am curious how the break goes down at a place in L.H. where I get a sensuous massage and can mildly touch, but no HE or touching Mr. Happy. The hr massage is .5 and I've been giving a .2 tip, but think I might be just a tad generous if she's getting a cut of the house money.

I'm sure it gets a little more confusing at AAMP's where the door fee and tip are collected all at once. One would assume that if $.60 was the all-inclusive rate, then .60 would go to the house and $ would go to the provider, but I can't say for certain. I'll have to ask one of my aamp experts.

OldBill
06-17-09, 15:49
Usual for AAMPs
$ -> Provider gets .7 (if you can still find them at 1/2 hour rate)
$.2 -> .8
$.6 -> $

As for tips, you will be fondly remembered as nice and worthwhile to them if the tips bring them to $ at the two lower-priced places. And it's better to
tip .2 than to get labelled as no-tip cheapskate (which I am).

I had a relationship for a while with a gal at an AAMP. Essentially, the cut was similar to the AMPs. If she got $.5, the house took .6. This was an upscale apartment, nicer than any AMP I've seen. Bed and private bath.

Most gals would charge a bit more and the house still got .6, although for the premium gals who charge $$, the house might get .8. My girl used to offer a massage only for .6 with the house getting .3, but that doesn't happen any more. The house now requires FS rates. She expected a tip for the HE, but even if you didn't have any extra money, she actually liked giving it. Once you're in the room, the house doesn't know how much you leave for a tip, but if you're a big tipper, the house will know why the girl wants you as a customer and she may have to share a little.

Believe me, the gal will remember a nice tip. Here's how one actual conversation went:
"Remember my friend, so-and-so who came in for a massage and a bbbj?"
"No."
"Here's about 45 and asked you for CIM."
"No."
Okay, here a picture of him on my phone."
"Uh, still don't remember."
"For the bbbj he gave you a $ tip."
"Oh! Yes!!! I remember M***! Can't wait to see him again. Nice guy."

I am curious how the break goes down at a place in L.H. where I get a sensuous massage and can mildly touch, but no HE or touching Mr. Happy. The hr massage is .5 and I've been giving a .2 tip, but think I might be just a tad generous if she's getting a cut of the house money.

Pacom555
06-17-09, 17:06
Been out of the game/this site for about a year. Just wondering if some of the places I've been are still around: McD. Katella by the karate studio. Euclid near the 91.? Any info on these or others would be great. Here or PM. Just need to get my bearing again! : D Thanks!

Rayle
06-17-09, 17:20
I went to the Station 3 days ago and asked for a latina this time.

Wow was she great. Autumn I think was her name. Only works a couple times a week. Great bod and really put out an effort.

Lousy rub down but even before the flip she was stripping. That was fun to watch as she gave me a little show and touch while doing it.

On the flip pure pleasure. Normal cbj. But once she was done with that the ride was great. She even kissed my neck ears and then lips. Came with her on top on all 4's. She then cleaned me up and kissed me softly on the lips again. $1. For tip. Worth it as well.

Anyway I will be going back again for Gucci and will tell how that went.

Ejinco
06-17-09, 17:42
I bet little Man is running to this AMP right now, I guess big girls need luvin too. Did she expect a tip too or did you get one?

Cruised by the animal clinic last evening and found all four spots open. Was just there to check it out. Greeted by Tracie standing by the door at #6 but she looks a little haggard in the daylight. Saw Cindy's MB parked in back but not tempted. She has an absolutely beautiful cooch but a little too much in a rush for my taste. Saw thin Lisa at#3. Had her before. Pretty good time as she grabbed my ass and helped with my thrusts. I was looking for L'il Kim but she is not there anymore. Had her a few times. Kept coming back cause she was so responsive.

About three weeks ago I was hot and ready for L'il Kim but she was not there. Big Mama was though. I thought she was kidding when she grabbed my arm and took me into the room. She came back in the room as I lay on the table butt naked. Soon she was tickling softly around the sack and getting me horny. I reached back and felt her up her legs under her dress. She immediately whipped off her panties. I reached up and surprisingly her ass felt pretty good. Here I go. 200 pounds of sin!

She got naked and slipped on the cover and gave me one fantastic suck job. I gave it to her mish and flipped her over for doggie. Not too shabby for the big lady.

B Malibu
06-18-09, 01:04
I bet little Man is running to this AMP right now, I guess big girls need luvin too. Did she expect a tip too or did you get one?
Haha... I don't think L-man is a member here. Funny that he comes to mind though when a BBW is mentioned.

B Malibu
06-18-09, 04:55
E is back at the G location. Her schedule is Mon-Wed. I've seen her twice since her return. She is fully licensed now and probably gives one hell of a therapeutic massage, but I wouldn't know since we skipped right to the good stuff. She came in wearing jeans both times I saw her, but they were on the floor within seconds. Can't remember if I wrote a review of the first session, but suffice to say, it was phenomenal. Yesterday was no different, a few tongue crossings to get things underway, followed by her backing up into me, so that my hands had access to that moist love-hole. She reached back to grab my already-erect sword and stroked it furiously. I saw the condom wrapped in tissue on the side of table and wasted no-time putting it on. Once snug and lubed, she laid back on the table and pulled me towards her on her way down. I slapped and rubbed the head of my cock all over her clit, then poured more lube on to get it really wet down there. She's naturally moist, but we just wanted to get slippery.

Before insertion, I decided to manually manipulate her clit. I started on the outside, aiming high, and in a circular motion. She liked, so I continued, but slipped my thumb in her snatch for increased sensation. Pulled out then gently pushed in my index and middle finger a few inches and made the "cum hither" motion to hit her G-spot. Thumb was firmly vibrating the clit simultaneously. Once she was primed, mushroom tip Mali dove in head first. Dammit, so wet!!! Sighs and moans, sighs and moans!!!

Transitioned into standing doggy where I almost lost it, but didn't want to pop just yet. CG was killer - slow, fast, leaned back, leaned forward, kissed, she fucked me, I fucked her etc... then she dismounted and went down for what looked as if though she were ready for a facial - stroking hard, with her mouth open and tongue extended. I needed more pussy, so we switched to laying down missionary which almost made me pop again, but decided that I had too far to not give RCG a chance. Wow! What a site! After RCG, she assumed 69 and spit all over my Johnson as I stroked it while her wet latin pussy dripped on my face. I exploded hard but spared her the facial, even though she would have probably taken it like a champ. Sorry to the guy waiting, i know we took a little extra time - my bad! Mms got .50 + .10 tip for the extra time allowance + the shower, and E got $.30 for her hard work.

I hate to say YMMV, but it might. Hey, it's worth a shot though, and as long as you've been there before or don't seem creepy, you'll most-likely have a great time! Lerrena, you need to give her another try brutha'!

P.S. - stopped by the other place and Mms got her braces off - man she looks great!! Also met a new K-girl for the Wed shift. Seemed really cool, so I'll try her out and report back, unless any of y'all have seen her yet. Betty was wearing a black dress and looked outstanding - if she could just learn how to slob a knob w/o the added use of her incisors.

Ciao!

Uboat Monger
06-18-09, 23:43
Those looking for Valley Chiro, I met mms at a new mp near Telegraph Rd and I believe it was Carmenita. I know they were advertising a lot on CL about a month ago. Hope that helps.

Monger safe,

Uboat

Fe Maiden
06-19-09, 12:18
E is back at the G location. Her schedule is Mon-Wed. I've seen her twice since her return. She is fully licensed now and probably gives one hell of a therapeutic massage, but I wouldn't know since we skipped right to the good stuff. She came in wearing jeans both times I saw her, but they were on the floor within seconds. Can't remember if I wrote a review of the first session, but suffice to say, it was phenomenal. Yesterday was no different, a few tongue crossings to get things underway, followed by her backing up into me, so that my hands had access to that moist love-hole. She reached back to grab my already-erect sword and stroked it furiously. I saw the condom wrapped in tissue on the side of table and wasted no-time putting it on. Once snug and lubed, she laid back on the table and pulled me towards her on her way down. I slapped and rubbed the head of my cock all over her clit, then poured more lube on to get it really wet down there. She's naturally moist, but we just wanted to get slippery.

Before insertion, I decided to manually manipulate her clit. I started on the outside, aiming high, and in a circular motion. She liked, so I continued, but slipped my thumb in her snatch for increased sensation. Pulled out then gently pushed in my index and middle finger a few inches and made the "cum hither" motion to hit her G-spot. Thumb was firmly vibrating the clit simultaneously. Once she was primed, mushroom tip Mali dove in head first. Dammit, so wet!!! Sighs and moans, sighs and moans!!!

Transitioned into standing doggy where I almost lost it, but didn't want to pop just yet. CG was killer - slow, fast, leaned back, leaned forward, kissed, she fucked me, I fucked her etc... then she dismounted and went down for what looked as if though she were ready for a facial - stroking hard, with her mouth open and tongue extended. I needed more pussy, so we switched to laying down missionary which almost made me pop again, but decided that I had too far to not give RCG a chance. Wow! What a site! After RCG, she assumed 69 and spit all over my Johnson as I stroked it while her wet latin pussy dripped on my face. I exploded hard but spared her the facial, even though she would have probably taken it like a champ. Sorry to the guy waiting, i know we took a little extra time - my bad! Mms got .50 + .10 tip for the extra time allowance + the shower, and E got $.30 for her hard work.

I hate to say YMMV, but it might. Hey, it's worth a shot though, and as long as you've been there before or don't seem creepy, you'll most-likely have a great time! Lerrena, you need to give her another try brutha'!

P.S. - stopped by the other place and Mms got her braces off - man she looks great!! Also met a new K-girl for the Wed shift. Seemed really cool, so I'll try her out and report back, unless any of y'all have seen her yet. Betty was wearing a black dress and looked outstanding - if she could just learn how to slob a knob w/o the added use of her incisors.

Ciao!Wow! great report. Not sure what you mean by the G location though???

My latest was L*** at the gokarts place. Great tit rub and handled the boys well. In mish she had an O. Her hips were gyrating and convulsing and she let out an "oh yes!" I finished up in a hard pounding K9.

Vista
06-19-09, 17:10
Anyone know where Nikki from the upstairs fairview/warner place is?

She used to be Cindy at the Angel Spa. Hot little viet girl. Her cell # changed.I think Nikki is working at fantastic massage on 440 fair.

Cash Value
06-19-09, 22:54
EW OCEAN DAY SPA
20068 Santa Ana Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

GRAND OPENING!
Specializing in MASSAGE THERAPY and SKIN CARE
Warm and inviting atmosphere
Close attention to customer care and satisfaction
Relaxing music and breath taking decor
Nice and friendly staff
Find out for yourself, call:

714-486-2436

South County
06-19-09, 23:57
I think Nikki is working at fantastic massage on 440 fair.Thanks. I'll go check it out.

Slant
06-20-09, 03:32
I don't remember happy, wish I had a chance to give it a try though. Tina, Luna, and Green were my regulars. Tried some other ones around town but havn't been pleased with the service or talent.

South County
06-21-09, 16:28
I think Nikki is working at fantastic massage on 440 fair.I went to check this place out today. Nikki wasn't there, so I got Catalina.

A young, very hot viet girl. She had full see natural boobs. Very nice.

Massage was lame. Not really a massage. Just a lot of light rubs with a good amount of teasing. She said she was new to the business. On the flip, more teasing and then she did the hand motion and asked in a quiet voice if I wanted it. I knodded and she asked for money up front. She asked for.8!

I was surprised, well, not really. Viet girls want more for some reason. She said I could roam anywhere and she lifted her shirt and bra and those huge naturals came out. I figured since I won a lot last night playing poker, what the hell. She actually did a good job. After, I told her that.8 is way too much, and that I was just in a good mood. She asked what the normal rates are and I let her know. She said ok, next time. I highly doubt more is available here.

Cash Value
06-22-09, 15:01
So the new place in my previous report, I decided to go see. I walk in, theres a guy at the counter. He says its 60 for 45 min and 70 for an hour. I was thinking, damn, anyway I ask if this is the same place that was here before? He says no new owners and new girls. So I say lets see one so I can figure out if I really want to try. He says the girl should show up any minute. I tell him I'll go to 7-11 and get a drink. When I walk out the girl pulls up. Shes hot, thin and cute. Deal buster for me id the 70 for an hour, plus shes wearing JEANS. You know how I am about damn jeans. So I split for good. She was pretty hot just so you know.

I also went to the place on mesa verde drive in costa mesa. Its not far from the mega-mall of massage over on fair. The girls there wear dresses but I already know theres nothing extra from talking to one of my friends. Massage was ok. No teasing, no touching. I guess it killed some time.

I saw someone asking about Nicky. I do believe also shes working H as in heaven on fair. I don't like hrady any girls in the whole building. Either old and do a good job or young wearing jeans that don't do squat. Well theres angel spa that always has at least 3 hot girls, but nothing there too.

The place on alicia pkwy off the 5 behind wendys. I have been there maybe 3 times since it was handy. Massage is always good from one of the thin tight sweat wearing girls. But no extras. Do like the massage.

Lost all my good ass massage places where the girl doesn't wear jeans. Bummer.

Qeast
06-22-09, 15:33
It's easy to find AMPs with K-girls who offer 50/50. Is there an AMP with V-girls who offer 50/50? From the post, it seems all of the V-girls simply rub-n-tug. Just looking for some variety. Thanks.

Cash Value
06-23-09, 16:16
Am I the only one that goes to AMPs? Well besides malibu? Anyway, I went to the AMP next to angel spa. I had to use the internet for a second to upload some files and figure I would try again. I didn't go to angel spa only cause I know for sure I'm not getting anything. I don't even know if you can grab ass there or not. So I went next door. I got this hot thin tall girl. She made me drool for some reason. She had on jeans but oh well. I got a great massage with lots of ass. I did leave with a smile. I liked her.

2 days ago I went to Classy Spa again on mesa verde. I got a PT girl that was around 30 but she was pretty cute. She had a nice big ass for an asian. Gave a pretty good massage. I touched her without getting any feedback so I just rubbed her when ever she was in reach. There was a towel the whole time but it did not get in the way. On the flip, I got the best tease I have had in a long time. Both her hands running up and down the inside on my thighs up to my balls. Did this for a few minutes then got closer and then light touch on my sack. She would inch up the towel little by little. I was hanging all out and took her hand and put it where I wanted it. I wonder if the other girls there do anything like that?

Today I was driving down bristol and figure I would give a shot to that new place on Redhill. So I get the half for 50. Which is ridicules, rooms were new and the girl comes in. Shes the same one I saw before. Hot, but massage was crap. Hurried, without much action, and was kinda just killing time. I didn't try anything cause I was already giving up. I'm sure she would have cause she seams so slutty. But I didn't want to hear 60 or 80 for a freaking HJ.

Bushman426
06-24-09, 12:34
I was in the Fountain Valley area the other day and decided to check out the new place that has been advertising in the CL therapeutic section on Heil. Stopped by before work first, everything was new and shinny on the inside. First thing I noticed and did not like was that the walls did not go all the way to the ceiling. There was rather loud music playing. I walked up to the window and a beautiful young viet girl walks up, wearing, of all things, jeans. She started to hand me a “New Customer” intake card to fill out. I told her I just want to check the place out and would be back after work.

For some reason I went back after work, heck it was on my way home and my neck was stiff. When I walked in this time, there was a young, short, cute, viet girl sitting at the front desk wearing a sun dress. She acted startled, like she wasn’t supposed to be there, went to get someone but ended up just taking my .4 for hh and talking me to a room. After lying down, no towel, the same girl walks in. She never covered me and just started an above average massage. Her English was very poor and barely spoke the whole time. After 20 minutes she taps me on the shoulder and makes the HJ motion. I ask how much, she says .8, no that’s not a typo. I countered with .4 and after a few minutes of back and forth she settled on .4. Very mechanical with little hand roaming. I asked what else was available and how much I should bring next time. She again quoted me .8 for a HJ, 1.2 for a CBJ, and 1.5 for FS.

I’m sure there are others working there, so I might be back to try them. But in the economy today these prices should be going down, not up.

TheHuntsman
06-24-09, 13:44
I went there back awhile ago. It is just across from the park, right? I also noticed the thing with the ceiling and didn't like it either. During my massage I could hear the girl at the front desk talking on the phone. The girl I got spoke really good english. It actually took me awhile to realize she wasn't native to America. She gave a pretty decent massage and had strong hands. I didn't even try to touch her leg or ass 'because I was actually enjoying the massage. She eventually did the whole hand motion thing, but quoted me 60 by holding up 6 fingers. I don't know what was wrong with me, but for some reason in my mind I thought she was saying 50. I was having a brain hiccup I guess. So I meant to respond by saying I only had 40, but again the brain hiccup, so I held up 5 fingers. Okay, so she quoted me 60 and I accidentally said 50, but she said no and without any more negotiating just went back to the massage. No teasing or anything to try and make me change my mind. After I realized the mistake I couldn't believe she turned down the 50. That's only a 10 difference. I must admit she was the hottest little viet girl I have seen at an AMP.

Guy665
06-24-09, 14:13
I have read a lot and thought I should post a little something

I was craving a massage from a white chick and saw a post on CL in the theraputic section. A place in orange on tustin near the play it again sports.

I walk in and a kinda cute young girl greats me, ask if I have been there before. I say yes but tell her it has been a while so she still has me sign in for something and collects my $.45 for a half hour.

She walks me to the back, I see another lady, late 30's not bad looking, but late 30's. Puts me in a room that has some island theme. I get the feeling that she isn't going to give me the massage.

I strip and get on the makeshift bed with a outdoor umbrella positioned strangly close the the table. I put the towel half on my ass. In walks an older lady, like late 30's or early 40's. Big fake rack and busted up face. Her name is Cloe I think. She gives a very half ass back rub for like 5 mi and asks me to flip. Continues the lame rub on my legs and then taps my cock through the towel and asks if I want a "foot" rub. I say yeah and she mouths $.6. WTF

I was at full attention so I said sure. She goes to lock the door. Pulls her top down and but out her rock had bolt ons and dumps a handful of what looked like olive oil. Starts the rub and gives a little russion action. I dodnt want to try for more than a HJ but I rubbed her tits. Other than being rock hard she had nice nips. I shot ans she caught evertything in her had and cleaned me up just as good as her massage was, very half assed.

The whole thing took less than 25min. Not worth it but something tells me I will try again hoping to try another gal. I got the feeling that maybe a BJ could have been had but I didn't want one from her.

B Malibu
06-24-09, 16:36
I strip and get on the makeshift bed with a outdoor umbrella positioned strangly close the the table. I put the towel half on my ass. In walks an older lady, like late 30's or early 40's. Big fake rack and busted up face. Her name is Cloe I think. She gives a very half ass back rub for like 5 mi and asks me to flip. Continues the lame rub on my legs and then taps my cock through the towel and asks if I want a "foot" rub. I say yeah and she mouths $.6. WTF

Sixty, or one sixty? $.60 = 160 / .60 = 60

If you paid one sixty to get a modified HJ, you was robbed!

Guy665
06-24-09, 18:33

If you paid one sixty to get a modified HJ, you was robbed!Sorry, again I am new. I meant .60 and I was still robbed

Gavon
06-25-09, 01:28
Well its about time there's a WMP in SoCal with potential!! Has anybody else gotten additionals from this place? Another website is saying they have some Asian action but an all American staff would be a nice change...as long as its not LE! Are ya willing for go back for a trip beyond Russia Guy665?!

Craig53
06-25-09, 13:17

If you paid one sixty to get a modified HJ, you was robbed!

My thoughts exactly.

Guy665
06-25-09, 13:32
Well its about time there's a WMP in SoCal with potential!! Has anybody else gotten additionals from this place? Another website is saying they have some Asian action but an all American staff would be a nice change...as long as its not LE! Are ya willing for go back for a trip beyond Russia Guy665?!I don't go often, but I might try there again as long as I get another girl, maybe that young chick that greated me.

Gnucleaire
06-25-09, 22:19
I was craving a massage from a white chick and saw a post on CL in the theraputic section. A place in orange on tustin near the play it again sports.

I walk in and a kinda cute young girl greats me, ask if I have been there before. I say yes but tell her it has been a while so she still has me sign in for something and collects my $.45 for a half hour.

She walks me to the back, I see another lady, late 30's not bad looking, but late 30's. Puts me in a room that has some island theme. I get the feeling that she isn't going to give me the massage.

Sounds like a cheaper version of Headless Tao. By the way, is that place still around? I know a lot of people hate the place but I always had a pretty good time. Last time there, I had Adrian, a hot brunette milf. Only problem was she was pregnant. Getting paid $$$$$ to be a surrogate mother. She had some interesting stories and the whole thing was rather kinky.

This was a while ago and she said they were relocating in a couple weeks. Does anyone know where they ended up?

Conner11
06-26-09, 04:35
Went and visited the little MP with the barber's chair in front. It was certainly a hole in the back of the wall kind of place. What wasn't said was that the lady was really old and fat. I got a powered massage that I swear I thought she was using latex gloves. I was so grossed out. I decided to close my eyes and ask for a happy finish. Which I got. Wasn't worth it. Her age and the environment made it a bad experience even for the money. Ewwww

The Coach
06-26-09, 09:53
Salty have you been back to the place on Stage? looks like all the Latinas are gone from there.

Anyone know of any places close to Beach Blvd? north of the 5 and south of Whittier?

Herelookfor
06-27-09, 00:39
Visited the Go-Karts place earlier and got Kay for a "massage." She gave a lame massage followed by; BBBJ, CG, K9, and BBBJ to HJ finish. She had b-c cup and a nice thin figure. She was Korean.

.5 for a half

$ for the FS

B Malibu
06-27-09, 03:34
mutha' fuckin B C! (sorry for the lowercase letter; laying on my side typing with one hand).

needed a massage, but wanted some play too. stopped in w/o appt, and no regulars available. i told mms to pick - she usually does good, but brought me a dud. i asked for prettier and/or younger, alas, michelle came in.

40'ish viet, but very cute, nice compact body like some of the others. very good med-hard massage for first half, then light strokes around the glutes. the tool got stiff, her hand got wet, then the h/e began. her scrub top went up, nice boobies and hard nips unleashed, the white bottoms dropped to the floor. my hand slid between the white g. she got on table per my request, massaged the shaft with her panties. felt lucky and had party hat in hand, she said "how much you tip if put inside?" negotiation completed, and on it went and in it slid. 2 minutes and splat!

she washed up, i kept the evidence for my own disposal, then she rubbed my face. l'il mali wanted mas, a quick tug was had for round deuce. very satisfied! not often you get licensed masseuse, f/s, and msog for full hour for 160 otd. could've been less, but felt generous.

Bushman426
06-27-09, 22:35
Been craving The Strange lately, so I hit a few new AMPs this week.

First one was in Costa Mesa, on Irvine Ave., Holiday Spa. It’s been around awhile, they used to advertise on CL, but haven’t seen them post for awhile. I needed a massage and thought I give them a shot. Place is in the back upper floor of a hillside two story shopping center. Walked in and only one girl working, she said it has been very slow. She claims to have only been there two months and all the older girls have left, because of it being slow. She was OK in the looks department, face was ok, body look nice with bolt on C/Ds and wearing jeans. Got the half and was led to the room, she claims to have never given a half hour massage, only hours. There was a sign in the room warning the masseuse about activities, see attached. She gave a very good, legit, massage. Absolutely no hint of extras! Was politely repositioned whenever I made a move. If I’m in the area again and just need a good inexpensive massage, I will probably be back. Her name was Jennifer and works on Friday and Saturdays. .4 for the half and .1 tip.

My second visit was around the corner from the first, on Santa Ana Ave. and Bristol. They are advertising on CL therapeutic section. Walked in and there was a guy working the front, it seems to be his place. There was a 20 minute wait, but was offered a shower and to relax in a room until someone was free. Very nice place, décor was nice and the shower was big and clean. There was another sign in this room warning the customer to be good. The door had a window about head high that had cardboard covering the bottom portion, there was about 4 inches of the window clear about 7 feet off the ground. My wait was well rewarded with Rachael, 5’1” she claims, very thin with nice big boltons in a little black tank top, but there are those damn jeans again! She is young and raised in the US. Very VERY pretty!!! She went to school and is a CMT. Everything was on the up and up, she made no offers and I made no attempts. I know I’ll be back to see her, there is time for that later. Her massage was excellent. .5 for the half and .2 tip.

Third place advertises on CL, Chapmam. Called and got directions, not very good ones either. Gave MMS .5 for the half and was led to the room. First room had a full size bed and several girls were laying on it watching TV, none above a 7.

Is it just me or does every FS place put the table against a wall. Most places put the table in the middle, so they can walk around you. Every FS place I’ve been to has the table against the wall. Heck, at least the walls went to the ceiling.

Got Carol, a Latina MILF with a tight body and boltons, was also offered my pick of Asians. Oh how I love them wearing sundresses! She walked on my back a bit, got it to crack and then on to the light touches. 1.2 FS, .8 CBJ, and .6 for HJ. This girl knows what she is doing. Brought me to the edge and back several times and was very vocal, there was no other customers so why not. I usually like them younger and Asian, but I’d go back to her for a change. MMS seems very grateful for the business also.

So there it was, spent most of my play funds in one week which were supposed to last the month. Heck, you only live once.
I always strive to give as much info as I should without giving too much. Please let me know if there is anything I should change with my posts.

Greenhornet57
06-28-09, 03:54
mutha' fuckin B C! (sorry for the lowercase letter; laying on my side typing with one hand).

needed a massage, but wanted some play too. stopped in w/o appt, and no regulars available. i told mms to pick - she usually does good, but brought me a dud. i asked for prettier and/or younger, alas, michelle came in.

40'ish viet, but very cute, nice compact body like some of the others. very good med-hard massage for first half, then light strokes around the glutes. the tool got stiff, her hand got wet, then the h/e began. her scrub top went up, nice boobies and hard nips unleashed, the white bottoms dropped to the floor. my hand slid between the white g. she got on table per my request, massaged the shaft with her panties. felt lucky and had party hat in hand, she said "how much you tip if put inside?" negotiation completed, and on it went and in it slid. 2 minutes and splat!

she washed up, i kept the evidence for my own disposal, then she rubbed my face. l'il mali wanted mas, a quick tug was had for round deuce. very satisfied! not often you get licensed masseuse, f/s, and msog for full hour for 160 otd. could've been less, but felt generous.This wasn't perchance in Santa Ana was it? I had a middle aged 'Michelle' too, but got a whole lot of nothing. Wanted to check if this was the same place.

Ib Mike
06-28-09, 11:08

First one was in Costa Mesa, on Irvine Ave., Holiday Spa. It’s been around awhile, they used to advertise on CL, but haven’t seen them post for awhile. I needed a massage and thought I give them a shot. Place is in the back upper floor of a hillside two story shopping center. Walked in and only one girl working, she said it has been very slow. She claims to have only been there two months and all the older girls have left, because of it being slow. She was OK in the looks department, face was ok, body look nice with bolt on C/Ds and wearing jeans. Got the half and was led to the room, she claims to have never given a half hour massage, only hours. There was a sign in the room warning the masseuse about activities, see attached. She gave a very good, legit, massage. Absolutely no hint of extras! Was politely repositioned whenever I made a move. If I’m in the area again and just need a good inexpensive massage, I will probably be back. Her name was Jennifer and works on Friday and Saturdays. .4 for the half and .1 tip.

My second visit was around the corner from the first, on Santa Ana Ave. and Bristol. They are advertising on CL therapeutic section. Walked in and there was a guy working the front, it seems to be his place. There was a 20 minute wait, but was offered a shower and to relax in a room until someone was free. Very nice place, décor was nice and the shower was big and clean. There was another sign in this room warning the customer to be good. The door had a window about head high that had cardboard covering the bottom portion, there was about 4 inches of the window clear about 7 feet off the ground. My wait was well rewarded with Rachael, 5’1” she claims, very thin with nice big boltons in a little black tank top, but there are those damn jeans again! She is young and raised in the US. Very VERY pretty!!! She went to school and is a CMT. Everything was on the up and up, she made no offers and I made no attempts. I know I’ll be back to see her, there is time for that later. Her massage was excellent. .5 for the half and .2 tip.

Third place advertises on CL, Chapmam. Called and got directions, not very good ones either. Gave MMS .5 for the half and was led to the room. First room had a full size bed and several girls were laying on it watching TV, none above a 7.

Is it just me or does every FS place put the table against a wall. Most places put the table in the middle, so they can walk around you. Every FS place I’ve been to has the table against the wall. Heck, at least the walls went to the ceiling.

Got Carol, a Latina MILF with a tight body and boltons, was also offered my pick of Asians. Oh how I love them wearing sundresses! She walked on my back a bit, got it to crack and then on to the light touches. 1.2 FS, .8 CBJ, and .6 for HJ. This girl knows what she is doing. Brought me to the edge and back several times and was very vocal, there was no other customers so why not. I usually like them younger and Asian, but I’d go back to her for a change. MMS seems very grateful for the business also.

So there it was, spent most of my play funds in one week which were supposed to last the month. Heck, you only live once.
I always strive to give as much info as I should without giving too much. Please let me know if there is anything I should change with my posts.

I like posts that have info you can use without a giant neon sign. Your's was perfect IMO. The place on Chapman was on my to do list if we are on the same page.

On the signs in the room, in my experience, those really mean little. I have had fun at places that have them up more than a few times. I think it is more a way for management to cover their ass.

Fe Maiden
06-28-09, 11:23
Visited the Go-Karts place earlier and got Kay for a "massage." She gave a lame massage followed by; BBBJ, CG, K9, and BBBJ to HJ finish. She had b-c cup and a nice thin figure. She was Korean.

.5 for a half

$ for the FSNice! Which of the 2 places? PM.

Ib Mike
06-28-09, 17:41
I may be late to the party on this one as the last time I was there was over a month ago. I have been on the prowl for new ones, LOL. Anyway, called the mama on the hotline and they are now in Santa Fe Springs. That is a bit too far for me but thought you all might like to know.

B Malibu
06-29-09, 04:12
This wasn't perchance in Santa Ana was it? I had a middle aged 'Michelle' too, but got a whole lot of nothing. Wanted to check if this was the same place.
naw, this place is in l/f.

Romper Room
06-29-09, 05:54
Went to the new place on Beach for their $50 special. The place was still being worked on by plumbers and dry wall workers, so I had to put up with extra noise in the hallways. Got Vivian first, 30's Asian with a tight bod and great natural tits. But after about 10 minutes she left and a younger very Americanized Asian came in to continue--sorry, forgot her name. Very attractive and curvy and after a lame massage, asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the menu and she responded $ for BJ, .6 for HJ. I then told her that was too much and asked her to send Vivian back. Vivian came in and continued a pretty good massage. After some negotiating, she settled on .4 for a HJ with plenty of roaming. May return for another session with Vivian.

By the way, stopped by the Animal Clinic the other day in the middle of the afternoon and only #5 was open. Never had any luck there, so passed. Anyone knows what is up?Starting from around the end of May there was a lot of LE hanging around. They started laying a little low and being very careful. Check back there again. #3 is a hidden jewell.

Migrant One
06-29-09, 13:46
Starting from around the end of May there was a lot of LE hanging around. They started laying a little low and being very careful. Check back there again. #3 is a hidden jewell.

I went to #3 the other day and had to wait for a girl. They weren't busy, just no one there. Of course no one said that. I waited about 10 -15 and redressed and went outside. The guy said please wait she come soon.
Finally 15 more minutes she came in apologetic.

Lisa was good, nice massage even.

Ezhobby
06-29-09, 15:22

I always strive to give as much info as I should without giving too much. Please let me know if there is anything I should change with my posts.LOL- had the same experience you had, Bushman.

Very good massage by same chick, no extras and door slightly propped open to boot!
I complimented her and she said she was trained by the "doctor" who was in the little room behind the counter.

This place is legit.

Massage was so good it actually helped alleviate some nagging shoulder pain.

But looks like the old school players are gone from this place.

Pimp Hound
06-29-09, 16:48
Starting from around the end of May there was a lot of LE hanging around. They started laying a little low and being very careful. Check back there again. #3 is a hidden jewell.# 5 has always been young petite v girls hj only. Some will try .60 #4 is very iffy at least right now. 6 fs is avail.

Vista
06-29-09, 21:55
Starting from around the end of May there was a lot of LE hanging around. They started laying a little low and being very careful. Check back there again. #3 is a hidden jewell.Went to there a couple weeks back went to #6. Place looks like a dump but it was well worth the visit. I seen at least 6 girls in the little waiting room all fine, Had Cindy.

Rocco D
06-30-09, 10:37
I know this is a late reply but wanted to know if this place on Beach is in HB? I know how brutal HB is, but I had this hidden gem which was nice to me for a while, went legit, and was hoping has come back around again. The girls you described seemed close to what I had been familar with. My place had a Subway and liquor store in the PL.

Went to the new place on Beach for their $50 special. The place was still being worked on by plumbers and dry wall workers, so I had to put up with extra noise in the hallways. Got Vivian first, 30's Asian with a tight bod and great natural tits. But after about 10 minutes she left and a younger very Americanized Asian came in to continue--sorry, forgot her name. Very attractive and curvy and after a lame massage, asked what I wanted. I asked what was on the menu and she responded $ for BJ, .6 for HJ. I then told her that was too much and asked her to send Vivian back. Vivian came in and continued a pretty good massage. After some negotiating, she settled on .4 for a HJ with plenty of roaming. May return for another session with Vivian.

By the way, stopped by the Animal Clinic the other day in the middle of the afternoon and only #5 was open. Never had any luck there, so passed. Anyone knows what is up?

Benzee
06-30-09, 14:46
Anyone know where Nikki from the upstairs fairview/warner place is?

She used to be Cindy at the Angel Spa. Hot little viet girl. Her cell # changed.She is in the same complex as Angel spa upstairs in suite M or L?

HawaiiGuy
07-01-09, 00:15
I know this is a late reply but wanted to know if this place on Beach is in HB? I know how brutal HB is, but I had this hidden gem which was nice to me for a while, went legit, and was hoping has come back around again. The girls you described seemed close to what I had been familar with. My place had a Subway and liquor store in the PL.

This place is in Stanton. Just north of this spa is a Subway and a liquor store, so you will feel more at home.

Pacom555
07-01-09, 03:25
Nay:

On N. Main near warner (I think it's been referred to as the one with the bright sign). Very young latina. Cute face, not much body (jeans). Was getting zero vibe and she insisted on the towel covering me. 4 for bad massage. No extras. Didn't ask.

Yay:

On S Main near the 5. Late 30s viet. Nothing special looks-wise, also wearing jeans. But, she asked the "right" questions of me so it was a good sign. Now, my limited experience with local AMPs is that those with extras give realy lame/no massage. This, however was a GREAT massage. Good pressure, took her time and plenty of tease. Perfect. HJ on the flip (which is all I wanted). FS seemed unlikely. 4 /. 4

South County
07-02-09, 09:58
After an all night poker session in oceanside, I went to Fantastic again and got a good looking mid 30's viet lady. Very nice and cute, but nothing but a massage and that was just so so.

Since I made good money, and I was dead tired, I went to another place, because I needed a release. So I went on my phone to check out CL. Saw an ad for daisy off skypark in Irvine. Called her personal cell and made a quick appointment. She is a very cute, young Chinese/Viet girl. Nice body and very nice full natural c's. Her massage is pretty damn good. She started some light touch and a little teasing. Then on the flip, she teased some more and all of a sudden she says next time she will do something special. Dman it!

So I asked her for another half hour and she said ok. Paid the extra.4 And she continued her soft touch for about 15 minutes. After some nice conversation, She asked if I would like my special treat now. She then gave me a very nice HJ. Let my hands roam and let me expose those nice boobs.

I gave.6 because of the extra 30 min. Well worth it. She works in a normal AMP, but takes her own appointments. Her ad is on CL. Just look up Daisy. I forgot. Her hour rate is .6

On Wednesday night, I went to 2209 main. Waste of time. Got Ruby, skinny latina girl. Weak massage, not a hint of anything.

Rod Savage
07-02-09, 23:16
Has anyone subscribed to the website in the banner on this site, "Erotic MP"

$15 for the first month does not seem bad at all, was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if they thought it was worth it.

Thanks!I joined it, it was pretty good. It gives you a good sense of what you can expect at each place you visit. I visited 4 different places based on the reviews that I read and got what I expected. After my subscription expired I waited a couple of weeks to log back in today and was offered forty bucks for a lifetime membership. Not a bad deal at all.

Rocco D
07-03-09, 17:42
Thanks for the info. I think I classify this place as: "close enough" to the place I had been going to, we'll see how the service is in comparison. You know, Subway is a perfect place to replenish yourself after a vigorous massage.

This place is in Stanton. Just north of this spa is a Subway and a liquor store, so you will feel more at home.

Khl S
07-04-09, 01:36
I know there are a lots of asian woman massage out there.

I've tried the MS healing in Costa Mesa. They are ugly and old. Is a hot white girl massage ever existed in Orange County?

Thanks!

Cash Value
07-04-09, 12:05
I know there are a lots of asian woman massage out there.

I've tried the MS healing in Costa Mesa. They are ugly and old. Is a hot white girl massage ever existed in Orange County?

Thanks!Closest thing to what youre looking for is the russian girl. Only good looking white girl giving massage right now. The rest are older skanks.

Im always looking for that real young asian that does a good massage with lots of tease. There are none right now.

Khl S
07-04-09, 23:59
Closest thing to what youre looking for is the russian girl. Only good looking white girl giving massage right now. The rest are older skanks.

Im always looking for that real young asian that does a good massage with lots of tease. There are none right now.So where can you get pretty russian massage? What's the rate?

Thank you

Benzee
07-06-09, 12:08
So where can you get pretty russian massage? What's the rate?

Thank youJust call for an appointment (www.merchantcircle.com/business/massagethatsme.714-931-9726)

Qeast
07-06-09, 16:09
I used to go to McD to see CoCo and Nana. I heard they had a 100% turnover last year. Haven't heard any news since. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about McD?

Rocco D
07-06-09, 23:15
Looking for a new place as always, and ran into a review for Emma in HB. She's independent, I saw an ad for her, but said she was blonde, reviews say Asian. Anyone have any info? All the reviews are stellar and I'd love to try, but must be asian for me. Maybe a blonde asian? Just seemed weird that she would say blonde with no ethnicity since the assumption is that she's caucasian. Funny thing is I think I may have seen her roomate Sheri. The ads looks very similar and some of the reviews say she has a roommate but they didn't partake. The residence I had gone to is east of Beach and in a culdesac in a fairly run down part of town.

South County
07-07-09, 11:09
Looking for a new place as always, and ran into a review for Emma in HB. She's independent, I saw an ad for her, but said she was blonde, reviews say Asian. Anyone have any info? All the reviews are stellar and I'd love to try, but must be asian for me. Maybe a blonde asian? Just seemed weird that she would say blonde with no ethnicity since the assumption is that she's caucasian. Funny thing is I think I may have seen her roomate Sheri. The ads looks very similar and some of the reviews say she has a roommate but they didn't partake. The residence I had gone to is east of Beach and in a culdesac in a fairly run down part of town.Emma is chinese. Very good massage with a nice ending. LIttle pricey though 1.4 total, but I think the massage is worth that. She is good looking. She's on HX now.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/emma7146248646

Fe Maiden
07-07-09, 13:16
I used to go to McD to see CoCo and Nana. I heard they had a 100% turnover last year. Haven't heard any news since. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about McD?Was wondering the same thing!

Fe Maiden
07-07-09, 13:17
Looking for a new place as always, and ran into a review for Emma in HB. She's independent, I saw an ad for her, but said she was blonde, reviews say Asian. Anyone have any info? All the reviews are stellar and I'd love to try, but must be asian for me. Maybe a blonde asian? Just seemed weird that she would say blonde with no ethnicity since the assumption is that she's caucasian. Funny thing is I think I may have seen her roomate Sheri. The ads looks very similar and some of the reviews say she has a roommate but they didn't partake. The residence I had gone to is east of Beach and in a culdesac in a fairly run down part of town.If this is the Emma I'm thinking of, I believe she is asian.

Crack Baby
07-07-09, 23:38
Was wondering the same thing!A few weeks ago I visited the "bad" McD. And for the first time I struck out. :(
Frustated, I called a V-girl I met at the "good" McD. Even though she's told me she's going solo, she just so happened to be at the "good" McD. I dropped on by to pay her a visit.

The sign in sheet was blank. Told me LE had come by during the week and the girls were scared (I went on a Sunday). During this past Holiday I called her up and met her at her new location. Says she no longer works there because LE activity has increased at McD. For the life of me I can't figure out why since they did advertise on CL, but as of late they now charge and as a result the number of postings has dropped significantly including McD.

And as far as other girls at the good McD, my first encounter was with a K-girl named Penny. What an experience! Hubba, Hubba!

Cash Value
07-08-09, 01:26
2 new places on Newport next to the 55. One is in the CircleK plaza. Its 50 for an hour but I tried the one on the next block up. Its small, use to be another amp before. 60 for an hour, girl came to the window and she was hot. Had on a short dress, nice tits and killer legs. Had me sign in and the opened the door. I saw her ass, wooohoo damn was nice. Stripped and layed down on the soft table. She came in, covered me with a small towel and started. Ok massage, talked a lot. She was really sexy. No tease on the back but I was able to find out her legs were silky soft and her ass was tight and big for an asian. Flipped and she asked if I wanted light touch. Had a towel on my rocket but it fell to the side after a bit. Good hot Viet girl which is good, bad part is shes a hot Viet girl. Gave me the stroking motion and held up 6 fingers. Almost balked, told her impossible, they wont last long for that. She wouldn't budge on 6. I squeezed my hand between her cheeks and rubbed and felt her wet. I did some acting on how hot I was ( I was ready to walk). Got her hand on it and she did it like it was a siphon pump. Figures shes a viet girl. This girl would be one hell of a fuck on looks alone. Anyway she got me off and waited outside. I got dressed and gave her 40 on the way out. She gave me a F-you look. Other girl I saw was hot too. No shower there either.

The one next to circleK had a cute girl in the front but I didnt want to try yet. Was bummed about the other place. I might go back soon to try it out. Has a crazy colon machine there. Not going to ever try it but maybe they are not afraid to do some ass rubbing.

Hoop123
07-08-09, 02:30
Used to see her on Mondays and now she left, does anyone know where she went?

Thanks

Marvelous88
07-08-09, 03:11
[QUOTE=Cash Value]Closest thing to what youre looking for is the russian girl. Only good looking white girl giving massage right now. The rest are older skanks.

Try Rebecca in Orange. Very good massage skills with nice finish. Clean room, good ambience. She is a little distant for me and there is no mutual touching -at least on the first go 'round.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RWofOC also good reviews on redbook.

Marvelous

Ib Mike
07-08-09, 10:20
Try Rebecca in Orange. Very good massage skills with nice finish. Clean room, good ambience. She is a little distant for me and there is no mutual touching -at least on the first go 'round.

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RWofOC also good reviews on redbook.

Marvelous[/QUOTE]

Thanks Marvelous. She was on my list but is definitely on the bottom now. She is a bit pricy for no mutual activities IMO.

Rayle
07-08-09, 19:24
I went to my old faithfull in Irvine near j. W. And paid my normal 50 for half fee. I was expecting another girl but too my suprise in walked Gucci from the train station. Awesome I thought since she is soo much fun. She tell me she is there 1 day a week now. Only on wed. What a great suprise to see her there and was I happy because I knew what kind of time I was about to have. It was great since she does put in the effort and has the looks and attitude to go with the whole package. She played bad girl today for me and was it ever worth the $ for all of it.

Az Dude
07-10-09, 12:32
Did not disappoint.. same location as before, where Sophia and I (and many others :) had good times.

New girl Jenny hailing from China by way of Aus?. Not as pretty as Sophia, but nearly as hot and wild. Definitely would repeat.. $.3 hh $.6 h

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ads?query=7442+asian

Cash Value
07-12-09, 20:18
2424 Newport Blvd. S-C

The one every newbie is asking about.

Cash Value
07-12-09, 20:21
Hello everyone,

I'm a student at Everest College and I'm getting trained to be a massage therapist. I'm looking for customers who would like to get a massage at home for ONLY $40/HR. I got my own massage table and oils. I'm sorry but can't host at home, but will drive to your place.

I just want to mention that is strictly professionnel. I'm sudent and want to work in spa after I got grduated as a massage therapist.

I pratice deep tissue and swedish. And soon stones.

Please give me a call at 949 331 4982.

I'm available on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

Thanks and I will talk to you later.

Celine

Rayle
07-12-09, 22:40
Sorry guys just got to respond to all of you.

Some of you got the info and some of you did not.

For those of you that did not sorry but I have not seen any reports by you anywhere.

Good research takes time and sometimes a little luck as well.

The Coach
07-13-09, 11:41
Went to a place on Lincoln, some chir place next to a big Mexican grocery store. I saw the place on MPreview. I called ahead to make sure the number was good. Then made my way down there. I was greeted by a lady and thought I was in business, the first question she asked was how I heard about the place, I tried to play I off that my friend told me to visit while I was in town. She warned me that they only did massages. I said oh don't worry my friend told me that ull take care of me. She warned me again and sai she didn't want to dissappoint me. I kinda took the hint and said I would come back with my friend. Does anyone know of this place and what do you guys usually do when they ask if we've been there before or how you know about the place. I know some of you are ballets in here and can throw money earning their trust by visiting 10 times but I don't wanna do that.

Thanks

Paul58
07-13-09, 17:05
Hello everyone,

I'm a student at Everest College and I'm getting trained to be a massage therapist. I'm looking for customers who would like to get a massage at home for ONLY $40/HR. I got my own massage table and oils. I'm sorry but can't host at home, but will drive to your place....CelineThis is her: http://www.*******.com/brasilisianmassage

I had contacted her some time ago through her **Space page, but never followed through. The phone number is a match. Nice looking French girl. Beyond that, no other info... sorry.

Gnucleaire
07-13-09, 22:04
Hello everyone,

I'm a student at Everest College and I'm getting trained to be a massage therapist. I'm looking for customers who would like to get a massage at home for ONLY $40/HR. I got my own massage table and oils. I'm sorry but can't host at home, but will drive to your place.

I just want to mention that is strictly professionnel. I'm sudent and want to work in spa after I got grduated as a massage therapist.

I pratice deep tissue and swedish. And soon stones.

Please give me a call at 949 331 4982.

I'm available on mondays, wednesdays and fridays.

Thanks and I will talk to you later.

Celine

No info, but what makes you think it's anything but strictly legit?

Paul58
07-13-09, 23:50
Hello everyone,

I'm a student at Everest College and I'm getting trained to be a massage therapist. I'm looking for customers who would like to get a massage at home for ONLY $40/HR. I got my own massage table and oils. I'm sorry but can't host at home, but will drive to your place... CelineThis is her: http://www.*******.com/brasilisianmassage

I had made contasct with her some time ago through her ******* page, but never followed through. A very nice French girl. Sorry, nothing more than that.

Cash Value
07-14-09, 00:24
No info, but what makes you think it's anything but strictly legit?Nothing wrong with legit!!! Cheap price, white girl from France.

SirMister
07-14-09, 18:10
It's in Buena Park technically and it's been there for a while...I think it's changed ownership multiple times now.

Haven't heard a peep about it in a while so I'm gonna think they may have cleaned up their act...but who knows.

Went to a place on Lincoln, some chir place next to a big Mexican grocery store. I saw the place on MPreview. I called ahead to make sure the number was good. Then made my way down there. I was greeted by a lady and thought I was in business, the first question she asked was how I heard about the place, I tried to play I off that my friend told me to visit while I was in town. She warned me that they only did massages. I said oh don't worry my friend told me that ull take care of me. She warned me again and sai she didn't want to dissappoint me. I kinda took the hint and said I would come back with my friend. Does anyone know of this place and what do you guys usually do when they ask if we've been there before or how you know about the place. I know some of you are ballets in here and can throw money earning their trust by visiting 10 times but I don't wanna do that.

Thanks

Wickedz
07-14-09, 20:16
Nothing wrong with legit!!! Cheap price, white girl from France.If you thought there was nothing wrong with legit, you'd be going to Angel Spa all the time, but I don't EVER see you there. Hmmmm

Rocco D
07-14-09, 23:40
I know what you mean. It seems like many places require you to be regular before you are trusted, but unfortunately that is likely the case at most places that are worth going to. You're going to have to pay some dues. My only suggestion is act like you know the gig and have seen someone there before. Use a girls name from one of the reviews.

Thanks

Cash Value
07-15-09, 13:40
If you thought there was nothing wrong with legit, you'd be going to Angel Spa all the time, but I don't EVER see you there. HmmmmWell only cause shes a french girl!

I was at LFBC yesterday. Saw a damn cute thin lil girl in the hall. Could not catch her. Was not able to get her name since I never seen her before. Crap, sorry Malibu.

The Coach
07-15-09, 17:32
Thanks didn't have any names. Maybe if anyone knows the place I mentioned Someone can drop a name? Or we can create a data base or a signiture name we all use. So we can all Say we were referred to by "so and so."

I know what you mean. It seems like many places require you to be regular before you are trusted, but unfortunately that is likely the case at most places that are worth going to. You're going to have to pay some dues. My only suggestion is act like you know the gig and have seen someone there before. Use a girls name from one of the reviews.

Inboundhot
07-15-09, 17:33
Toftt

Kim's Spa in CM, Newport Blvd in Circle K Mall

They List ads in Craiglist and Backpage saying Grand Opening! With Young Asian Collge girls (lie)

Kim's sounds like KAMP, but It was run by Chinese staff alll over 40+

No hint of anything extra (didn't want it anyway), But Massage was Great. Totally Legit place.

Total damage $50hr +$20 tip

They have Colon Massage for $85 hr

Clodbuster
07-15-09, 21:49
Well only cause shes a french girl!

I was at LFBC yesterday. Saw a damn cute thin lil girl in the hall. Could not catch here. Was not able to get her name since I never seen her before. Crap, sorry Malibu.Hey Cash - Is LFBC still operating? I'm headed down to O.C. next week and might go there if you still recommend it. I've enjoyed many sessions there, but thought it was closed. Thanks, CB

Rocco D
07-15-09, 23:07
You said you got the location from a review site, that review site lists the names of people that work there, so if you saw the place, then you saw a name. Use that name as someone you've seen and go from there.

Thanks didn't have any names. Maybe if anyone knows the place I mentioned Someone can drop a name? Or we can create a data base or a signiture name we all use. So we can all Say we were referred to by "so and so."

Sowhat
07-15-09, 23:36
Well I am a long time monger from the 80's (yasi, florence, new fuji spa ah those were the days) & I have read here a lot so I guess I should finally contribute something. So here goes.

Went by C&C today and it was closed. I don't know maybe they are closed on Wednesday.

Well I needed something so I racked my brain & somehow found the animal hospital and drove to the back. I saw all kinds of numbers & decided on number 6 just because it was from the prisoner. I go in tell them I have been there before, but I needed to go to the bathroom but didn't know where it was. They kind of gave me a strange look, but she took me to a room and told me she would come get me when the bathroom was empty. So i strip & wait. She comes back, looks at me, & tells me to go now if i want. So I say screw it & walk to the bathroom naked, much to the delight of the others girls. I figure this way I'm gonna get what I need. I get back to my room and barley get on the table when Michelle comes in, shuts and locks the door. First thing she does is grab my ass and everything is fine after that. 40 to get in 60 for bbbj & cot. My only complaint. The water they gave wasn't chilled like it is at C&C. HAHAHA I am so picky. Everybody enjoy.

South County
07-15-09, 23:37
Well only cause shes a french girl!

I was at LFBC yesterday. Saw a damn cute thin lil girl in the hall. Could not catch here. Was not able to get her name since I never seen her before. Crap, sorry Malibu.I saw her too last night. She was taking out the trash while I was in the lobby. Looked very young.

Hoop123
07-16-09, 02:43
Did not disappoint.. same location as before, where Sophia and I (and many others :) had good times.

New girl Jenny hailing from China by way of Aus?. Not as pretty as Sophia, but nearly as hot and wild. Definitely would repeat.. $.3 hh $.6 h

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/search/ads?query=7442+asianThanks for sharing, checked her out today during lunch break, very nice, hot and wild, she will leave town next Wed, damage is $.3 for hh.

Giocchino
07-16-09, 11:35
LFBC is still going great. I heard that Tricia is coming back. Also, Jessica that "worked" at Joy's will be there. Still good times.

Giocchino
07-16-09, 21:03
Where else can you get the thrill of someone sliding open the door while some asian chick is gobbling down your pecker as her big ass is slung over your head while you lick her cooch. Still good times.

Hunterx
07-17-09, 02:21
So I decided to try Harmony, since the other AMP was closed. Didn't know Harmony in GG existed in the same shopping center as the regular AMP that I go to. Went in yesterday to see what the setup was. Entered saw Papasan talking to a hobbyist and a dude hanging out on the chair. Guy looked bored and looked married. So I asked for a massage, but said 15 minute wait. So I left. The place looks very legit.

Went in today with Mamasan Nicole, since I still had the cash in hand, and asked if Helen or Hannah worked at location. Helen and Hannah were from a prior post. Mamasan said no, and lead me into room. Figure somebody else was going to give massage. Nicole, a Viet, gave it instead. She's ok looking, but she had pants on, a 7 overall in my opinion. As noted in prior reports, pants are a bad sign, but little head was still thinking. Towel over butt thru massage. It was a decent massage, then she starts the light touching near butt and balls. Gets me going, giving me hope. Flip, asked for BJ, but got only HJ. Cost .40 to enter .60 for HJ....prices are going up couldn't even go down on price. Played with her goods, but nothing spectacular.

Moral of story...Harmony seems like a lackluster, other girl working the front had pants on too. Windows in room with drapes. So I wouldn't repeat.

But as I went to car, saw a girl pull up in Mercedes. Steps out in short dress and looks at me. This is the backside of the shopping center, where it was secluded. She approaches another car and waits by the driver side as I left. And then proceeds to enter car. I assumed some extra activities...man she was a good looking Asian Chick.

Ok Novel is done.

Oc Pleasure
07-17-09, 02:57
Hi all. I have been into AMP for a while now, but just discovered this site. I've been reading most of your posts, but this is my actual first time posting. I first got into AMP in vegas when a cab dropped me off at one place and had my first ever TS, and I was hooked. I'll report some of the experience I've had so far at around the OC areas.

The 3rd floor in CM: this place is excellent for massage if you just need a full body massage with a nice HE and don't care much about the looks. Hand roaming is also allowed. TS is always nice, always get a full hour if you go here.6 +.2 for tip

C&C: Twice to this place and had Joy and Amy, both are silky smooth, though Joy is younger and does a better job. There are something about K girls' skins that you just want to keep your hands on their bodies forever. Each trip costs $.5. Who else are good here? Suggestion please.

Don't even bother with those places on Main. Those are jsut cheap viet places that do some rubbing and nothing fancy.

Next I want to try #4 at the animal clinic and UH since most of you in here are reporting good about the cuties. If ya'll have more suggestion, please also let me know.

Luca120
07-17-09, 08:56
So I decided to try Harmony, since the other AMP was closed. Didn't know Harmony in GG existed in the same shopping center as the regular AMP that I go to. Went in yesterday to see what the setup was. Entered saw Papasan talking to a hobbyist and a dude hanging out on the chair. Guy looked bored and looked married. So I asked for a massage, but said 15 minute wait. So I left. The place looks very legit.

Went in today with Mamasan Nicole, since I still had the cash in hand, and asked if Helen or Hannah worked at location. Helen and Hannah were from a prior post. Mamasan said no, and lead me into room. Figure somebody else was going to give massage. Nicole, a Viet, gave it instead. She's ok looking, but she had pants on, a 7 overall in my opinion. As noted in prior reports, pants are a bad sign, but little head was still thinking. Towel over butt thru massage. It was a decent massage, then she starts the light touching near butt and balls. Gets me going, giving me hope. Flip, asked for BJ, but got only HJ. Cost .40 to enter .60 for HJ....prices are going up couldn't even go down on price. Played with her goods, but nothing spectacular.

Moral of story...Harmony seems like a lackluster, other girl working the front had pants on too. Windows in room with drapes. So I wouldn't repeat.

But as I went to car, saw a girl pull up in Mercedes. Steps out in short dress and looks at me. This is the backside of the shopping center, where it was secluded. She approaches another car and waits by the driver side as I left. And then proceeds to enter car. I assumed some extra activities...man she was a good looking Asian Chick.

Ok Novel is done.Can anybody fill me in on where this place is at?

Or just pm me the location.

Inboundhot
07-17-09, 12:06
Hi all. I have been into AMP for a while now, but just discovered this site. I've been reading most of your posts, but this is my actual first time posting. I first got into AMP in vegas when a cab dropped me off at one place and had my first ever TS, and I was hooked. I'll report some of the experience I've had so far at around the OC areas.

The 3rd floor in CM: this place is excellent for massage if you just need a full body massage with a nice HE and don't care much about the looks. Hand roaming is also allowed. TS is always nice, always get a full hour if you go here.6 +.2 for tip

C&C: Twice to this place and had Joy and Amy, both are silky smooth, though Joy is younger and does a better job. There are something about K girls' skins that you just want to keep your hands on their bodies forever. Each trip costs $.5. Who else are good here? Suggestion please.

Don't even bother with those places on Main. Those are jsut cheap viet places that do some rubbing and nothing fancy.

Next I want to try #4 at the animal clinic and UH since most of you in here are reporting good about the cuties. If ya'll have more suggestion, please also let me know.You had TS?

TS= Transexual

SirMister
07-17-09, 16:28
You had TS?

TS= TransexualI was thinking the same exact thing. Ugh. Ummmm. No comment.

Rim Job
07-17-09, 20:36
You had TS?

TS= TransexualI think he might be talking about table shower. Transexual might be a bit wierd brother.

South County
07-17-09, 21:22
You had TS?

TS= TransexualI think.

Hope, he meant Table Shower. I hope there aren't any TS' at the third floor place.

Oc Pleasure
07-18-09, 04:11
I think.

Hope, he meant Table Shower. I hope there aren't any TS' at the third floor place.Opps - Newbie mistake there. Really meant table shower. At least it's encouraging for me to see ya'll reading my report in details :).

Clinton Bush
07-18-09, 12:04
Next I want to try #4 at the animal clinic and UH since most of you in here are reporting good about the cuties. If ya'll have more suggestion, please also let me know.
As a passing monger reading this report, it sounds a little kinky - hahaha! I trust you guys have something better in mind. LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMDAmHUfSrU

Rocco D
07-18-09, 12:26
I have seen this ad in numerous places in the past, and surprised I've never been able to find a review. Someone HAS to have the goods on her. PM me if you'd prefer, but I'm hoping to get the info on this gal. Used to post on CL but haven't seen her there at all in months. Here's her posting and link.

Come on over my house and experience the most sensual body rub... Nice discreet and private.... Give me a call so I can get you over here.... Stacy
714-597-1881
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let_me_be_the_best_part_of_your_day_125_00/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5087666

Monkey1234
07-18-09, 13:42
Opps - Newbie mistake there. Really meant table shower. At least it's encouraging for me to see ya'll reading my report in details :).I think everyone read it, but most of us were a bit speachless!

Thanks for the clarification!

Fe Maiden
07-18-09, 13:55
I have seen this ad in numerous places in the past, and surprised I've never been able to find a review. Someone HAS to have the goods on her. PM me if you'd prefer, but I'm hoping to get the info on this gal. Used to post on CL but haven't seen her there at all in months. Here's her posting and link.

Come on over my house and experience the most sensual body rub... Nice discreet and private.... Give me a call so I can get you over here.... Stacy
714-597-1881
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let_me_be_the_best_part_of_your_day_125_00/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5087666I've asked about this one here before too. Did not get any positive feedback. I think I posted about it in the CL review section.

Rocco D
07-18-09, 14:42
I think I remember seeing you ask with no response. I've seen the add a million times, and the picture has never changed, ever. Cute girl, and price seems right, so something must be wrong. I always do my homework first. I'll let you know if anybody ponies up with a PM.

I've asked about this one here before too. Did not get any positive feedback. I think I posted about it in the CL review section.

Dick Steel
07-18-09, 16:58
LFBC is still going great. I heard that Tricia is coming back. Also, Jessica that "worked" at Joy's will be there. Still good times.Last time I was there, I asked about Tricia because I used to visit her
once in a while.

I was told that she left LFBC because she got married

Tiger Shark101
07-18-09, 20:05
Just stopped by #6 next to the animal clinic. Jenny tried to pull me in the room but I decided on Cindy. She has a nice little figure and some bolt ons. Just seems a little rushed. Her massage skills are below average. Started off with a lame massage on the shoulders and then after a few minutes she begins light touch around ass and legs. She tells me to turn over, asks if I want everything, and proceeds with BBBJ, then 69. She covers me for CG, mish, then takes off the condom and blows me til I cum. She takes me to the next room for a table shower.40 / $1. She's nice and all but I like to have at least an attempt at a decent massage. On the way out I noticed a girl named Maseo (sp? ). She was the prettiest one there today. Jenny and Ivy were also there. I think I'm gonna make a stop by there again before closing time for Maseo.

Tiger Shark101
07-18-09, 20:17
Hey,

Any of you guys know where Kaylee is? She used to work out of a place in Downey, near Florence and Paramount, second floor of an office building. Over a month ago I called to see her and supposedly she didn't work there anymore. If you know who I'm talking about, you most definitely would want to locate her as well. Young, cute Viet chick with bolt ons, nice skin, great personality. She looks like a college girl. She's my ATF! I'm sort of friends with a girl who used to work there too, now works in Fountain Valley near Heil. She supposedly doesn't know where Kaylee is either.

I'd appreciate any info.

Looker42
07-18-09, 21:03
Dont bother when you get there it's a different gal not as good looking with a nice tan with implants gives a nice massage with happy ending.

Looker42

Fe Maiden
07-19-09, 11:22
I think I remember seeing you ask with no response. I've seen the add a million times, and the picture has never changed, ever. Cute girl, and price seems right, so something must be wrong. I always do my homework first. I'll let you know if anybody ponies up with a PM.I did get some responses but they said nothing good.

Vanilla Shake
07-19-09, 16:44
Asian or Latina, must have a hairy bush. HJ only required. If there is any chance of rimming or prostate massage, all the better.

Oc Pleasure
07-20-09, 02:19
Is it just me only that think K girls are better than V girls? K girls have way better skin and perform better?

Fe Maiden
07-20-09, 10:25

714-597-1881
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let_me_be_the_best_part_of_your_day_125_00/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5087666Found this review of on another site:

Two calls and I got her place. As soon as she opened the door I could tell the photos were indeed fake. I should have walked but since I was there I thought I might have fun anyway. Wrong. The photos show a snow white blonde. She was a very tanned brunette. Photo/natural DD Reality/fake D. Photo/area around the nipple about 3". Reality/1.5" I could go on but I rest my case. She told me to undress and get on the massage table. I put the money on the coffee table. She started the "massage" which was really just smearing lotion on me and rubbing it in without any massage technique or teasing. This lasted a few minutes. This was followed by finger tip massage all over for a minute or so then lotion again. She told me to flip and said I could touch so I started to caress her legs. She stripped and rubbed her breasts on my chest. They were too firm. Any harder and I would get rug burns. She then started the HJ and positioned herself so I could barely touch her crotch let alone give it a good rub or insert a finger. I leaned up and licked her breasts. She turned with her back toward me. The HJ wasn't anything special. I popped and she gave me a quick clean up and got dressed. When I got dressed I looked at my watch and the total time was a whole 10 minutes! This wasn't even worth the drive from Anaheim. I definately TOFTT.

Does not sound good!

Quality Junk
07-20-09, 12:07
Hey,

Any of you guys know where Kaylee is? She used to work out of a place in Downey, near Florence and Paramount, second floor of an office building. Over a month ago I called to see her and supposedly she didn't work there anymore. If you know who I'm talking about, you most definitely would want to locate her as well. Young, cute Viet chick with bolt ons, nice skin, great personality. She looks like a college girl. She's my ATF! I'm sort of friends with a girl who used to work there too, now works in Fountain Valley near Heil. She supposedly doesn't know where Kaylee is either.

I'd appreciate any info.

She's taking some personal time off. Not working. Try Cici or Tina, they're both similar in physical attributes to Kaylee. Cici has naturals - nice bonus.

Jon Jones
07-20-09, 12:36
I'll pass along a tip that a fellow monger gave me a few years ago. Anytime you find a gem at an AMP, get her cell number. Some girls move around a lot and the previous employer won't give referrals.

Hey,

I'd appreciate any info.

Tiger Shark101
07-20-09, 15:42
She's taking some personal time off. Not working. Try Cici or Tina, they're both similar in physical attributes to Kaylee. Cici has naturals - nice bonus.Thanks, had Cici. She's a nice lady, nice upper body, good massage as well. Tina--is she thicker, taller, darker complexion?

Tiger Shark101
07-20-09, 17:09
Is it just me only that think K girls are better than V girls? K girls have way better skin and perform better?I was thinking the same thing too! I've been going to AMPs off and on for about 10 years (30 yo) and I've had far more K-girls than V-girls, so I might be a little biased. However, K-girls IMHO have that muscle control down there that makes it so much better. K-girls seem friendlier and seem to perform better. V-girls IMHO sometimes seem like they want you BOOM BOOM and take your money, and they tend to be pricier.

Inboundhot
07-20-09, 17:23
Found this review of on another site:

Two calls and I got her place. As soon as she opened the door I could tell the photos were indeed fake. I should have walked but since I was there I thought I might have fun anyway. Wrong. The photos show a snow white blonde. She was a very tanned brunette. Photo/natural DD Reality/fake D. Photo/area around the nipple about 3". Reality/1.5" I could go on but I rest my case. She told me to undress and get on the massage table. I put the money on the coffee table. She started the "massage" which was really just smearing lotion on me and rubbing it in without any massage technique or teasing. This lasted a few minutes. This was followed by finger tip massage all over for a minute or so then lotion again. She told me to flip and said I could touch so I started to caress her legs. She stripped and rubbed her breasts on my chest. They were too firm. Any harder and I would get rug burns. She then started the HJ and positioned herself so I could barely touch her crotch let alone give it a good rub or insert a finger. I leaned up and licked her breasts. She turned with her back toward me. The HJ wasn't anything special. I popped and she gave me a quick clean up and got dressed. When I got dressed I looked at my watch and the total time was a whole 10 minutes! This wasn't even worth the drive from Anaheim. I definately TOFTT.

Does not sound good!How much was the total damage $$?

Optical Cat
07-20-09, 18:02
Thanks for sharing, checked her out today during lunch break, very nice, hot and wild, she will leave town next Wed, damage is $.3 for hh.I tried to check that one out during my break today. body was ok, but the face just doesnt do it for me. I just could not do it.

so i politely left and called the number again and asked if there was anyone else. there was nobody but that girl and she asked me if i was sure i was not going to go for it. I said no and would just call back.

Khl S
07-20-09, 19:20
http://bodyrubs.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=22297

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_get_the_bodyrub_you_deserve_totally_nude_and_never_rushed_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=5074258

the Price is 60-80 hhr, I think it's reasonable. I can't find any review about them. Please tell me if anyone have tried them before. Thank you

Rocco D
07-20-09, 20:11
Much thanks for the warning, I'll be moving on to greener pasteurs.

Dont bother when you get there it's a different gal not as good looking with a nice tan with implants gives a nice massage with happy ending.

Looker42

BobTailr
07-20-09, 22:22
How about helping a long time member out here. I'm visiting OC from San Diego for the first time in about ten years. What's the best AMP somewhere close around the Laguna Woods area?

Musicmonkey
07-21-09, 00:10
Who'd you get on the 3rd floor? The woman I had got tired after 20 min.

[QUOTE=Horny Asian]Hi all. I have been into AMP for a while now, but just discovered this site. I've been reading most of your posts, but this is my actual first time posting. I first got into AMP in vegas when a cab dropped me off at one place and had my first ever TS, and I was hooked. I'll report some of the experience I've had so far at around the OC areas.

Tnwtf
07-21-09, 03:24
Went to look for mp by subway on beach, drove all the way to chapman and couldn't find it. Need help please. Is the building 1 or 2 floors? East or West side of Beach? Anyway went to #4 to see if anyone's there. Saw 3 guys check out #6 but they are close, same goes for #3 & #5. Anyway #4 is still open at 8:30, asked for Vivian but only Bonni is available. Waited for 10 minutes, pay.4 and Bonni shows up in a black dress but with black spandex pants or something. Her massage skill is not that good, but she has really nice personality, 15 minutes later flip over and started to tickle around the little head, put my hand on her butt to encourage her. Took her breast (33C at least and play with them. Pull her pants down to her knees and play with her kitty. Eventually pop.

HE 8/10.
Massage 5/10
Damage .4+.6 tips

By the way this is not my first post, have to change call name. Security purpose.

Oc Pleasure
07-21-09, 03:55
Who'd you get on the 3rd floor? The woman I had got tired after 20 min.

[QUOTE=Horny Asian]Hi all. I have been into AMP for a while now, but just discovered this site. I've been reading most of your posts, but this is my actual first time posting. I first got into AMP in vegas when a cab dropped me off at one place and had my first ever TS, and I was hooked. I'll report some of the experience I've had so far at around the OC areas.

The 3rd floor in CM: this place is excellent for massage if you just need a full body massage with a nice HE and don't care much about the looks. Hand roaming is also allowed. TS is always nice, always get a full hour if you go here.6 +.2 for tipThere are only a few working there. Angela is the best. She pay well attention to the ass and run her hand in between pretty well. Her HJ is also is good! I guess you must have had Jessica.

Tiger Shark101
07-21-09, 07:45
I'll pass along a tip that a fellow monger gave me a few years ago. Anytime you find a gem at an AMP, get her cell number. Some girls move around a lot and the previous employer won't give referrals.It didn't cross my mind to get her digits because I figured she would stay there as long as she could because she was getting all kinds of business. Actually, I think I might have given her my # so she could get a hold of me in case she left. Oh well.

Fe Maiden
07-21-09, 10:54
How much was the total damage $$?Dont know since it was not me that saw her!

Nathant
07-21-09, 12:02
I am new to this. I was just looking for a good massage with HE. Finally take a chance on this place. Advertised on craigslist with young college girl that will make you happy and relax. College girl is old and ugly. I wasn't happy when I walked out, and my neck still needs work. TOFFT. Avoid if you can unless there is another report that stated otherwise.

2346 NEWPORT BLVD, A-4
COSTA MESA CA 92627
(CROSS ST. WITH WILSON, NEXT TO " SUSHI TOWN " JAPANESE RESTURANT)

Inboundhot
07-21-09, 14:04
I am new to this. I was just looking for a good massage with HE. Finally take a chance on this place. Advertised on craigslist with young college girl that will make you happy and relax. College girl is old and ugly. I wasn't happy when I walked out, and my neck still needs work. TOFFT. Avoid if you can unless there is another report that stated otherwise.

2346 NEWPORT BLVD, A-4
COSTA MESA CA 92627
(CROSS ST. WITH WILSON, NEXT TO " SUSHI TOWN " JAPANESE RESTURANT)
I already TOFTT that Kim's Spa Last page..you should have read my review and saved ur $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....next time search and review MP, before wasting $$.

Nathant
07-22-09, 02:43
I already TOFTT that Kim's Spa Last page..you should have read my review and saved ur $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....next time search and review MP, before wasting $$.Sorry, I missed that report. I'll search more next time before I go.

Thanks for letting me know.

Romper Room
07-22-09, 04:47
Thought I would try #4. Mostly go to #3. Don't know the name. Usually take me a couple times to get the name anyway. I checked at #3 for ViVi but did not see her. She is pretty cute and wanted to try her. Not much excitment with? Name at #4 maybe that why I can't remember the name. Mostly what this post is about is on my way out I look over and I see Kim at #3 outside. She is a hot little Viet. Wish I would have seen her before I went to #4. I'm going back tomorrow!

Romper Room

Inboundhot
07-22-09, 12:17
Is there any AMP open late after 10pm?

Other than 1 in SA by Main st.

Lampshade
07-22-09, 15:52
I have never been to an AMP before, until the last month- this forum was helpful, thanks! I'm making up for lost time. Not sure how much info to divulge- I'm 2/4 and would like some advice on a Northern OC place.

#1- GS in LF. Coco. Great first experience. No oil. Gave a good hard massage, walked on my back, was personable/friendly, pretty cute. Being my first time I didn't know what to do. She came in I was sitting clothed in the chair! LOL. Didn't say anything about $$, let me lead her hand to get her started for a HE. Very good. Can't say it was the cleanest of facilities, but being my first experience I had no idea what to expect. 45 min- $50, $40 tip. I'm sure more could be had.

#2- Central Ave Brea- 99 cent plaza. 5/10 in looks from a young girl, not too hot, not bad. Gave a good massage with no extras, I asked and she was nice about it and said go somewhere else for that! I feel really bad I didn't give her a tip. I'm too new at this. I won't do that again, I still feel bad about it- she put forth a good effort and was a sweet girl, I should have thrown her at least a $10 spot for her effort. $40 hh (I think)

#3- 17435 imperial hwy yorba linda ca 92886. OMG. This place was the absolute worst. I didn't realize the old hag checking me in was the massage girl. Ugg. I cut the hour session short to go puke and shower. Nice facility. Seemed clean, but the woman was entirely unattractive. $50/hour, I don't know about extras- there was no way.

#4- train station, Irv. Cherry. Sweet lord she was a tiny thing. Smoking body. K-girl. The best extras experience, but the massage was all of 2 minutes. Again, nothing was said about $ and I think we were confused because she did some cryptic inquiry about what I wanted and though I meant just a HE, she threw on the sleeve and cowgirled up before I could say anything. Kind of surprised me, but WTF. Wasn't like I wanted to stop her at that point. $50/hh- $.2 tip. I meant to give her $, but I think my head was spinning when I walked out of there. Thanks for the info on this one.

South County
07-22-09, 17:18
Is there any AMP open late after 10pm?

Other than 1 in SA by Main st.I've only seen the two off main. The one right off the 5 is the best of the 2.

Wish we had it like vegas and their 24 hour places. (except the high prices)

Member #3991
07-22-09, 22:54
Made my first visit to LFBC yesterday. While it is a bit of a drive based on where I usually stay my interest in something new got me up for the visit. I called the MMS in advance as I was not really sure of the hours and learned they are open until 9:00 PM. I scheduled an appointment with new girl M for 7:30 PM.

I arrived about 7:15 and was told by MMS to wait a bit. Chatted with MMS about the parlor and the relationship of LFBC to Ortega. Very nice lady and has definitely knows the business well. Watched one person go through and pick S based on MMS's recommendation. Since MMS had no record of me she had me fill out a form to keep on file.

Finally it was my turn. M is a small girl and has been working only at LFBC for only the last 3 months. She took a time out from the business while living with a guy but as all good things come to an end she is back working again. She is probably a mid 30's girl and is 5'1". Her figure is a bit chunky but still pretty nice. She was dressed in a standard tech outfit but had on these really nice high heeled sandals which made her ass look great.

The massage was fair. Nothing great but not all that bad either. We talked a bit and it seemed she was pretty comfortable with me from the get go. Her massage went on for quite a while with limited teasing. Throughout the massage I gave her a few pats and hugs to let her know I was happy with her performance and let her know I liked her appearance.

I started to worry about time and half turned over and gave her a big smile and turned up the flirting a bit more. This got her going with the light touch teasing massage and finally the flip. She started working me very slowly which is great. I also got up to give her a few hugs and such. She seemed to get into it more and then when I resumed laying back down on the table she gave me an unexpected and unasked for BBBJ. I really am not into unprotected activity like this so I stopped her and she finished me off manually with more hugs, etc. LFBC is definitely BYOC.

LBFC is a new kind of place for me and seems unique. I am not aware of another location that mixes decent massage with more than standard R&T action. It seems that if the girls like you they really perform at a high level.

All in all I was happy with my first visit and will return.

Rocco D
07-23-09, 00:15
Good review and description of the entirety of your visit. I've driven by that place a number of times and had thought about visiting, but so often I've read on a review site that it can be very hit or miss so I've stuck with more reliable choices. Based on this, I will most definitely try, sounds fun. I always want a better than avg massage, first and foremost, so I'm limited in the places I attend.

[QUOTE=Sanamp]Made my first visit to LFBC yesterday. While it is a bit of a drive based on where I usually stay my interest in something new got me up for the visit. I called the MMS in advance as I was not really sure of the hours and learned they are open until 9:00 PM. I scheduled an appointment with new girl M for 7:30 PM.

I arrived about 7:15

Member #3991
07-23-09, 00:57
Good review and description of the entirety of your visit. I've driven by that place a number of times and had thought about visiting, but so often I've read on a review site that it can be very hit or miss so I've stuck with more reliable choices. Based on this, I will most definitely try, sounds fun. I always want a better than avg massage, first and foremost, so I'm limited in the places I attend.

Thanks! I have taken the advice of BMalibu to heart in that attitude and approach makes a big difference. For me, I always try to be respectful and relaxed with the provider and so far this has worked well.

It seems that the girls at LFBC are given more control over what is on the menu. This allows them to be more selective and probably not burn out so fast as well as provide better service to those that they like. Grinding out guy after guy in 1/2 hour sessions at a place like C&C must get really old really fast even if the money is great.

Tiger Shark101
07-23-09, 05:49
The strangest thing happened today. A girl from #4, by animal clinic, was at a restaurant that my friends and I were having dinner. We both look at each other, but we quickly look away. She didn't seem embarrassed or anything at all. She is sitting 10 feet away from my table, and when she notices me, she starts talking in Vietnamese to her two female friends, who then look in my direction. Very awkward situation.

Has that ever happened to any of you guys?

Inboundhot
07-23-09, 12:17
Can Someone PM me location of "train station".

Thanks

Inboundhot
07-23-09, 15:56
How many MPs located by Train Station?? or is it only 1.

TheHuntsman
07-23-09, 18:01
The strangest thing happened today. A girl from #4, by animal clinic, was at a restaurant that my friends and I were having dinner. We both look at each other, but we quickly look away. She didn't seem embarrassed or anything at all. She is sitting 10 feet away from my table, and when she notices me, she starts talking in Vietnamese to her two female friends, who then look in my direction. Very awkward situation.

Has that ever happened to any of you guys?Yup, not even an hour after getting my massage and HE, I saw the girl in her car waiting for my neighbor across the street to come out of the house.

Rocco D
07-23-09, 23:13
That is a good point. Most places have a certain menu regardless, and giving the girls the option each time probably helps them keep a better attitude and better service, hence the mixed reviews of some mongers getting denied. I take the same approach, very respectful and easy going and just go with the flow.

Thanks! I have taken the advice of BMalibu to heart in that attitude and approach makes a big difference. For me, I always try to be respectful and relaxed with the provider and so far this has worked well.

It seems that the girls at LFBC are given more control over what is on the menu. This allows them to be more selective and probably not burn out so fast as well as provide better service to those that they like. Grinding out guy after guy in 1/2 hour sessions at a place like C&C must get really old really fast even if the money is great.

Rocco D
07-23-09, 23:24
I've been enjoying some of your posts so much, I've forgotten to add some info of my own. A week or 2 ago, had the urge. I always want a good massage and any extra is gravy, so I have some places that provide one and/or both. Well I was looking for both for certain this most recent time. Called Harmony and asked for the gal I had seen before who was really sweet and provided great service, they told me she is in vacation (think that's bs, I have heard that numerous times from other places when a gal leaves or they don't know who you are talking about). The gal on the phone promises I'll be taken care of. I decide to head over and hope I don't get a dud, I've been lucky in my career and rarely regret any place I've been. Pay for an hour, go into the room and about 5 long mins later a latina walks in and makes small talk. I felt nervous for some reason so I really didn't even look at her, just continued to lay on my stomach and chat up a bit. She provides a 5/10 massage. Not terrible, just not therapeutic, a rookie you can tell but I've had way worse. No hint of anything throughout the entire session. On the flip I start to give the vibe but nothing, I couldnt get wood to show her because there was no real tease at any point. Finally she asks if I wanted anything else, I say yes, HJ is all that is on the menu and it's on. A little mutual touch, cleaned up. Experience was 7/10. Nice gal, good looking. So far good massage and nice service over there.

Oc Pleasure
07-24-09, 03:52
Hey yo'll. The economy has hit me lately, I can't afford to go much to report more experience, but I've been reading back on this thread back all the way to '07 and then '08. The places such as Garry, AutoCenter, TrainStation are high recommended. I wonder if these places are still good? I'm asking now to check it out if I can save up to mongering again.

Btw, the abstract description hasn't helped me much. Would you some senoirs PM me with the addys to these places?

Quality Junk
07-24-09, 11:27
#3- 17435 imperial hwy yorba linda ca 92886. OMG. This place was the absolute worst. I didn't realize the old hag checking me in was the massage girl. Ugg. I cut the hour session short to go puke and shower. Nice facility. Seemed clean, but the woman was entirely unattractive. $50/hour, I don't know about extras- there was no way.

Welcome Rookie, this is what happens occasionally when you explore the AMP's. But that's one of the reasons why I love it so much. Sometimes you strike gold, other times you strike out.

Keep reading this forum, there is a lot of good information here.

Generally speaking Yorba Linda is NOT good hunting grounds. There are more target rich environments: Anaheim, Buena Park, Irvine, Whittier, Stanton, Garden Grove, more recently Fountain Valley.

So pick an area of concentration and cruise through the usual internet sites and browse through the classifieds - paper and web. You'll find that little hide-a-way with that gem of a girl. But be share to report back here.

Happy mongering.

SirMister
07-24-09, 14:20
Rookie2,

Most places in Brea and Yorba Linda are legit only. You might find some luck I heard in Yorba Linda but I haven't heard any luck in Brea. But down the street is Whittier and La Habra. Where great luck can be found!

I have never been to an AMP before, until the last month- this forum was helpful, thanks! I'm making up for lost time. Not sure how much info to divulge- I'm 2/4 and would like some advice on a Northern OC place.

#1- GS in LF. Coco. Great first experience. Lunch break visit- no oil. Gave a good hard massage, walked on my back, was personable/friendly, pretty cute. Being my first time I didn't know what to do. She came in I was sitting clothed in the chair! LOL. Didn't say anything about $$, let me lead her hand to get her started for a HE. Very good. Can't say it was the cleanest of facilities, but being my first experience I had no idea what to expect. 45 min- $50, $40 tip. I'm sure more could be had.

#2- Central Ave Brea- 99 cent plaza. 5/10 in looks from a young girl, not too hot, not bad. Gave a good massage with no extras, I asked and she was nice about it and said go somewhere else for that! I feel really bad I didn't give her a tip. I'm too new at this. I won't do that again, I still feel bad about it- she put forth a good effort and was a sweet girl, I should have thrown her at least a $10 spot for her effort. $40 hh (I think)

#4- train station, Irv. Cherry. Sweet lord she was a tiny thing. Smoking body. K-girl. The best extras experience, but the massage was all of 2 minutes. Again, nothing was said about $ and I think we were confused because she did some cryptic inquiry about what I wanted and though I meant just a HE, she threw on the sleeve and cowgirled up before I could say anything. Kind of surprised me, but WTF. Wasn't like I wanted to stop her at that point. $50/hh- $.2 tip. I meant to give her $, but I think my head was spinning when I walked out of there. Thanks for the info on this one.

Anyone recommend somewhere in northern OC/Chino Hills/Diamond Bar? I am striking out up there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

JankyFreak
07-24-09, 15:10
I finally decided to visit the Main St Amps in Santa Ana to see what all the fuss was.

I have been to the one one late night at Main st and I-5. Provider was K, Viet lady. About 35, Looks 5, Service 8. The massage was pretty good unforunately very heavy with oil. Finished with HJ. 0.5 1 hr and 0.4 tip

Went to the second one near Warner on Main St. Same owners... But this location has table showers. Lucky or unlucky I got K again. It sound like they have a bunch of girls working there. Tried the table shower it's a bit different than one at HT in BP but still the same you are clean afterwards. Strong oily massage with HJ but you are cleaned up afterwards so no oily feeling. paid 0.6 and 0.4 tip

I don't think you can get anything more than HJ but I am going to try again at night. I think the place is a bit pricey but it's open til 2am. I heard latinas and a bunch of Viet girls.

JF

Pimp Hound
07-24-09, 16:21

Has that ever happened to any of you guys?I haven't been to #4 in awhile are the girls young spinners like #5.

Inboundhot
07-24-09, 17:55
I don't think you can get anything more than HJ but I am going to try again at night. I think the place is a bit pricey but it's open til 2am. I heard latinas and a bunch of Viet girls.

JFMain and Warner

Kathy(night Shift)=look 5,Massage 9,HJ,age 40ish

Helen(day and Nite)=look 7,Massge 6,age 25ish,She is ***** Avoid her

Sabruina(day shift)=look 8,Massge 7,age 25ish,Fun HJ and strip show..

Jenny(day Shift)=look 7,Massage 5,age 30ish,Boring HJ

Lily(day shift)=look 7,massge 8(no oil,mostly teasing),25ish,FS $120,$80 BJ,$60 HJ..

Cash Value
07-24-09, 20:59
Thought I would try #4. Mostly go to #3. Don't know the name. Usually take me a couple times to get the name anyway. I checked at #3 for ViVi but did not see her. She is pretty cute and wanted to try her. Not much excitment with? Name at #4 maybe that why I can't remember the name. Mostly what this post is about is on my way out I look over and I see Kim at #3 outside. She is a hot little Viet. Wish I would have seen her before I went to #4. I'm going back tomorrow!

Romper RoomWhich Kim are you talking about? The tiny little cute one or someone else?

Romper Room
07-25-09, 01:46
Which Kim are you talking about? The tiny little cute one or someone else?Yes, the tiny little cute one from #3. Long hair, middle of back.

Hope she's back.

The Camel
07-25-09, 14:25
Ok, this is my first post but I think I'll have much to contribute over time. I appreciate and have been helped my much of the information that has been posted on this forum, even if I still don't understand half the clues that you guys give in the name of discretion. Also appreciate that there are some real posts here and not just a bunch of one and two liners that I find on other boards. I guess its cool these days to be short winded, but I don't usually find much value in the glib cryptic 2 liners. You will find me more than long winded. IQ in here seems to be higher than most monger boards and I appreciate that Jackson makes an effort to encourage literate posting. If I could only figure out where that damn "train station" is!

My primary beat is Tijuana. Been doing it for years and have been in deep. At times it has been my home away from home. But in recent years I've been sampling the MPs in L. A. Mostly because I live here, with occasional forays to OC and other parts of California. Also very familiar with the high mileage strip club scene in the L. A. Metro area.

Getting to my subject, I recently got the long anticipated news that a legendary Lake Forest MP provider named Sara has moved on from LF. This was inevitable as she was commuting from L. A., and working only 2 days per week. I suspect many of you know her or know of her. She was a well preserved mid-30's Korean gal with a beautiful face, the sweetest personality in history, excellent massage skills, and without any prompting or negotiating, went way beyond the HE format that one expects in a rub & tug. Overall her GFE/PSE hour was the best value I've found in the MPs. The house took.5 for an hour, and I would tip Sarah.6 because as I say, this was not just your standard HE. I was about to give her a slight raise when she disappeared. Also unlike what you expect in the usual rub & tug format, Sarah could be induced to use as much of the hour as you could endure providing non-massage services. There was no FS, but everything else.

So she's moved on and I have it on good authority that she is currently working legit only in one of the Fullerton AMPs where one would not expect anything more than massage. Supposedly every girl is licensed so they are pictured on the wall on their displayed licenses. I may walk in there today to see if her pic is on the wall (I believe she's using another name). She never worked weekends before so I don't expect her to be there today. My source tells me she wants to work legit, and I won't do a single damned thing when I find her to dissuade her from that notion if in fact it is true. However, I'll also give her every opportunity to "grandfather" me to her program from LF. I will be frankly very surprised if she doesn't give me the LF service or at least offer it privately. I work hard to keep myself free of delusions when I monger, but I have a hard time believing that she found it an uncomfortable and distasteful task to service me in LF. She's just too natural and genuine and we had a fucking blast together.

If anybody has any more info to share either by response to this post or PM it will be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm excited to have latched on to this site and I've got many reports ready in my head to contribute from just my recent experiences.

Zoomer19
07-25-09, 20:21
Sorry, I'm new to this. Could anyone pm me the address to the one close to the animal clinic?

Zoomer19
07-26-09, 05:18
Has anyone tried the one on Westminster, closer to Newland?

Deez Nut
07-27-09, 05:11
I drove by this place a couple of Sunday's ago and found out how busy this AMP was (never been). For the thirty minutes I parked and watch a mongers go in and cum out, I counted 7 mongers going in, and at least 2 leaving. I was shocked on how busy this AMP was on a Sunday. There was all different race going in. I decided not to attempt to try that day. Anyone ever been here? PM me for details.

Monkey1234
07-27-09, 12:13
Thanks, had Cici. She's a nice lady, nice upper body, good massage as well. Tina--is she thicker, taller, darker complexion?What was the damage?

Thanks

Bronco
07-28-09, 02:13
Been looking for a good real massage with a nice hj on the finish. Havent had one that good since Nikki left 1100 Central (The legit chiro). chiro also now gone. Closes is Linda at the place over the tatoo shop in CM.

Please PM the animal hospital spot.
Thanks

Tiger Shark101
07-28-09, 08:53
What was the damage?

Thanks$.60/hr / $1.40

Tiger Shark101
07-28-09, 11:32
I haven't been to #4 in awhile are the girls young spinners like #5.I haven't sampled #5. IMO the #4 girls are not spinners. I'm 6'0" 190 lbs., so to me spinner is ~ 4'11-5'2", ~95-105 lbs. IMO #4 seems to have average body size, 5'3" 110lbs. Spinners to me would be Jackie, Jessica, and Connie from United.

Giocchino
07-28-09, 11:57
"Animal Clinic" is at 10722 Katella, I think. It is west of Euclid on Katella on the Anaheim-Garden Grove border. Far Chiro is the front office. Treasures can be found through doors #3 and #6.

Hunterx
07-30-09, 01:24
"Animal Clinic" is at 10722 Katella, I think. It is west of Euclid on Katella on the Anaheim-Garden Grove border. Far Chiro is the front office. Treasures can be found through doors #3 and #6.Damn it. I was in that area, but I went to the East of Euclid, ending up near the Sports bar, which I think might be wrong. Yet, it had all the trimmings for an AMP. I walked into the front room, "signed" in. Walked pass the swinging doors, and saw the numbered rooms. I was thinking maybe this is it. Seemed empty and quiet so wasn't sure if this was the real location. Got Gwen. Nice lady. But draw back was that she was verrrry mature. Thus, got a legit massage. I didn't want to probe any further, got my shoulder fixed and moved on.

Tell me guys, am I on the correct side of the Euclid?

Romper Room
07-30-09, 05:21
Damn it. I was in that area, but I went to the East of Euclid, ending up near the Sports bar, which I think might be wrong. Yet, it had all the trimmings for an AMP. I walked into the front room, "signed" in. Walked pass the swinging doors, and saw the numbered rooms. I was thinking maybe this is it. Seemed empty and quiet so wasn't sure if this was the real location. Got Gwen. Nice lady. But draw back was that she was verrrry mature. Thus, got a legit massage. I didn't want to probe any further, got my shoulder fixed and moved on.

Tell me guys, am I on the correct side of the Euclid?It's on Katella between Brookhurst and Euclid. South side of Katella. West side of Euclid.

The offices are numbered #3 #4 #5 #6 not the rooms.

Now go get em

Rim Job
07-30-09, 06:40
Damn it. I was in that area, but I went to the East of Euclid, ending up near the Sports bar, which I think might be wrong. Yet, it had all the trimmings for an AMP. I walked into the front room, "signed" in. Walked pass the swinging doors, and saw the numbered rooms. I was thinking maybe this is it. Seemed empty and quiet so wasn't sure if this was the real location. Got Gwen. Nice lady. But draw back was that she was verrrry mature. Thus, got a legit massage. I didn't want to probe any further, got my shoulder fixed and moved on.

Tell me guys, am I on the correct side of the Euclid? Hahahaha sorry about that man. How come you didn't try to push for a HE?

LOL very mature is fine.

Quite Man
07-30-09, 12:57
Damn it. I was in that area, but I went to the East of Euclid, ending up near the Sports bar, which I think might be wrong...

Tell me guys, am I on the correct side of the Euclid?Google Maps, Hunterx.

Monkey1234
07-30-09, 13:51
"Animal Clinic" is at 10722 Katella, I think. It is west of Euclid on Katella on the Anaheim-Garden Grove border. Far Chiro is the front office. Treasures can be found through doors #3 and #6.You guys make it too easy. Where is the challenge in that? RTFF and do a little research and a little bit of driving. Most of these places can be found easy enough. The challenge to find these places is half the fun. Ok, maybe 1/4 of the fun!

Hunterx
07-30-09, 23:09
Lol. So I re-read the forum. Decided to recon the area again looking for the Animal Clinic. And ding ding. Win me a chicken dinner. Saw the the numbered references in prior reports as I parked in the back. #6 had a Mamasan hanging out at the door and then saw a "masseuse" in booty shorts walk out. So. Decided to do further recon. Head to the ATM, and enter #6. Got Cindy, another girl was hanging out on the chairs, but seemed very young, I couldn't get over that idea.

Moral of the story. 40/.60.

Tnwtf
07-31-09, 02:55
True UH have a lot of girls in there, I counted at least 8 to 10 at a time. But a lot of them don't dress very sexy compared to the Downey place or even C&C. Being a viet. Place they asked a lot too. At one time, I only wanted a HE, the girl (Ruby) or something like that wanted to know how much is the tip. I mention.4 and she told me she will get someone who will do it for.4. A minute later another girl came in which I had previously and took care of me. She took her top off while providing the HE. She's a nice girl but not the same as Ruby. But Ruby is not in the category as the girls in Downey. However I end up tipping.5 just because I like the girl and maybe to tick the other girl off. The problem is all the girls sits in the lobby when you walk out of the room and I know they are all thinking so this is the.4 guy. Mmmm. Embarrassing?

What do you guys think.

Hornilius69
07-31-09, 12:24
True UH have a lot of girls in there, I counted at least 8 to 10 at a time. But a lot of them don't dress very sexy compared to the Downey place or even C&C. Being a viet. Place they asked a lot too. At one time, I only wanted a HE, the girl (Ruby) or something like that wanted to know how much is the tip. I mention.4 and she told me she will get someone who will do it for.4. A minute later another girl came in which I had previously and took care of me. She took her top off while providing the HE. She's a nice girl but not the same as Ruby. But Ruby is not in the category as the girls in Downey. However I end up tipping.5 just because I like the girl and maybe to tick the other girl off. The problem is all the girls sits in the lobby when you walk out of the room and I know they are all thinking so this is the.4 guy. Mmmm. Embarrassing?

What do you guys think.Try tipping $ to $$ range. Usually, the girl will provide HE and xtras. I am going to try out the AMP that between euclid and brookhurst. How good are viet girls compare to korean girls?

Jon Jones
07-31-09, 12:33
This place needs to learn the meaning of service.

I can respect the girl who says she doesn't give extras. That's her choice. But to turn down .4 for a HJ when the only issue is price? A simple HJ is far less work for the girl than a good massage. When this type of this has happened to me I've told the girl that I'll pass on the HJ, just finish the massage. More often than not, the price comes down.

However I end up tipping.5 just because I like the girl and maybe to tick the other girl off. The problem is all the girls sits in the lobby when you walk out of the room and I know they are all thinking so this is the.4 guy. Mmmm. Embarrassing?

What do you guys think.

Member #3063
07-31-09, 15:36
Lol. So I re-read the forum. Decided to recon the area again looking for the Animal Clinic. And ding ding. Win me a chicken dinner. Saw the the numbered references in prior reports as I parked in the back. #6 had a Mamasan hanging out at the door and then saw a "masseuse" in booty shorts walk out. So. Decided to do further recon. Head to the ATM, and enter #6. Got Cindy, another girl was hanging out on the chairs, but seemed very young, I couldn't get over that idea.

Moral of the story. 40/.60.
What did 40/60 get you?

Tiger Shark101
07-31-09, 16:15

What do you guys think.Uh has lots of cute girls, but they are pricey. Almost a dozen of them are always sitting around. If they talk crap about you as you're walking out the room, they should at least have the guts to say it in English! I've noticed V-girls ask for more than "normal." In Honolulu, almost every place I checked out is 0.50hr/$.50 FS. Sometimes you can even get BBFSCIP! I wouldn't. Multiples can be had for 0.40-0.50 on top. And these girls were mostly young (early 20s-late 20s), some a little older, and smoking hot--all kinds of Asians and even white girls.

Do V-girls they think they're worth more? Or do they know that there are guys who will fork over the cash? I think it's both. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Oh yeah, they Downey girls are dressed up really sexy and give awesome massages. When is the last time you went there and who'd you get? Any new talent?

Tiger Shark101
07-31-09, 16:28
This place needs to learn the meaning of service.

I can respect the girl who says she doesn't give extras. That's her choice. But to turn down.4 for a HJ when the only issue is price? A simple HJ is far less work for the girl than a good massage. When this type of this has happened to me I've told the girl that I'll pass on the HJ, just finish the massage. More often than not, the price comes down.I totally agree with JJ. First, the MMS (chubby, loud) is rude. I heard her on several occasions yelling at customers through the phone because they couldn't understand her English. Second, they need to drop down their prices. Maybe more guys would drop by, meaning more business. Although I'm quite sure they're getting by just fine.

At another location, I was quoted $ for BJ. When I hesitated and said to just finish the massage, she quickly dropped it down to 0.60. She starts to get me hard and proceeds with BBBJ. That was a surprise. My point is that if the girl needs the cash she is more willing to negotiate. However, I've also noticed that if you simply agree with their initial offer, they seem more "into it" and provide better service. Just my 0.02 cents.

Pimp Hound
07-31-09, 16:45
I haven't sampled #5. IMO the #4 girls are not spinners. I'm 6'0" 190 lbs., so to me spinner is ~ 4'11-5'2", ~95-105 lbs. IMO #4 seems to have average body size, 5'3" 110lbs. Spinners to me would be Jackie, Jessica, and Connie from United.I consider spinners young [19-23] slim or curvy,maybe college girls, perky but willing to hE or more. #5 had this type for the past year. naive young spinners.

Eprom
07-31-09, 18:27
I went hunting for the animal clinic and ended up in the rear parking lot. I walked through the whole complex to do a little recon. The mama at #4 was disgusting! Holy crap I threw up a bit in my mouth! A little small talk and found out there were 3 ladies in the back to choose from. Eh wasnt interested so I wanted to see what #6 had to offer. I have to go to bank mama I brb.

There was a creepy viet dood at #5 that gave me the heebeejeebees. Yes I am a hornball lookin for lovin.

Went over to the back door of #6 and this fine little viet was waiting for me. I asked how much and she said 45 for hh or something like that. Then all of a sudden, "baby, $140 for everything. I'm cindy I take real good care of you." mind you I am standing there right in the doorway not even inside the doorway! Economy must be tough for everyone. She had a killer body and tig ol biddies! Her teeth looked like she's been using them to open up beer bottles her entire life, but her body was rockin! Didn't really have time to bust a nut so had to head home. I will be back to see what else #6 has to offer.

Number Cruncher
07-31-09, 21:09
Damn there's a lot of posts in O.C., not that it's a bad thing. Anyway - has anyone been to a place called Sakura Shiatsu on Orange Ave. in Costa Mesa? They have some ads on CL for $50/hr with free TS. HJ is fine for me, I don't need FS. Can someone post or PM me if they've been there and if they provide HJ? Preciate it fellas - I am sick of driving to the IE, although Nagoya in MOntclair/Upland/Chino area is pretty good. THanks fellas. BTW - if no one has tried this place, I might TOFTT this weekend.

Anarid
07-31-09, 21:57
Long time lurker first post.

In Brea next to Pizza Hut. Sorry I forgot her name. She was the only one working.

.5 and 1

Ib Mike
07-31-09, 23:03
Damn there's a lot of posts in O.C., not that it's a bad thing. Anyway - has anyone been to a place called Sakura Shiatsu on Orange Ave. in Costa Mesa? They have some ads on CL for $50/hr with free TS. HJ is fine for me, I don't need FS. Can someone post or PM me if they've been there and if they provide HJ? Preciate it fellas - I am sick of driving to the IE, although Nagoya in MOntclair/Upland/Chino area is pretty good. THanks fellas. BTW - if no one has tried this place, I might TOFTT this weekend.

I went there a few months ago. Got late thirties K-girl. Got a non sensual HJ. I didn't get the feeling this place was into customer satisfaction. But YMMV.

Tnwtf
08-01-09, 05:45
I personally prefer the Koreans in general. The only Viet. Providers that can measure up to the Koreans is the Downey place. Cici usually have on a short dress and high heels. Haven't seen Jessica or Tina yet. Been with Kaylee several times (the best one over there, I heard she's not there now). Mia is slightly thicker but with great personality, I like her voice, sounds very soothing. First time I saw Mia, she was just getting ready for work and still have her sweats on. 10 minutes later while waiting for Kaylee, Mia change her outfit and wow. If you want to check them out without going into the parlor, just hang around the parking lot between 11 and 11:15 and you'll see them arriving. I happen to work in the vicinity and on several occasions just took my break and observed. They all changed their outfit after they arrived at their location.

My next locationa to try is going to be the Animal hospital #3, #6 and the Stanton place. Hope the Stanton place is FS as mention by fellow mongers.

Inboundhot
08-01-09, 14:14
Damn there's a lot of posts in O.C., not that it's a bad thing. Anyway - has anyone been to a place called Sakura Shiatsu on Orange Ave. in Costa Mesa? They have some ads on CL for $50/hr with free TS. HJ is fine for me, I don't need FS. Can someone post or PM me if they've been there and if they provide HJ? Preciate it fellas - I am sick of driving to the IE, although Nagoya in MOntclair/Upland/Chino area is pretty good. THanks fellas. BTW - if no one has tried this place, I might TOFTT this weekend.That place is totally legit.

Oc Pleasure
08-01-09, 15:20
Damn there's a lot of posts in O. C., not that it's a bad thing. Anyway. Has anyone been to a place called Sakura Shiatsu on Orange Ave. In Costa Mesa? They have some ads on CL for $50/hr with free TS. HJ is fine for me, I don't need FS. Can someone post or PM me if they've been there and if they provide HJ? Preciate it fellas. I am sick of driving to the IE, although Nagoya in MOntclair/Upland/Chino area is pretty good. THanks fellas. BTW. If no one has tried this place, I might TOFTT this weekend.There are no HE at this place. I went there once in Dec and the lady that didn't even speak English well keep saying "massage only" when I didn't even ask for anything. Table Shower was also lame. The rest of the girls in there are late 30s and early 40s, don't waste your money.

Oc Pleasure
08-01-09, 15:30
Just a quick report on the last two occasions. I went to #3 last time and had this early 30s named Loan? No massage whatsoever, asked me if I wanted everything, I said yes. The session was very machanical. I'll probably never come back to the animal clinic again since YMMV too much. I would rather go somewhere that has a sure fine dining.

Speaking of which, I went to C&C again. This time mamasan said Tammy and Julie were working. I went in and paid.50. Income Julie. She is hella tall. I had a very nice session with her. This girl know how to move her pelvic muscle very well on the stroke of mish. Total damage is $.50 as always.

I want to try some other place such as Stanton or the Downey ones. Can anyone point me to the direction? PM is fine.

Thanks fellas

Pimp Hound
08-01-09, 16:23
I personally prefer the Koreans in general. The only Viet. Providers that can measure up to the Koreans is the Downey place. Cici usually have on a short dress and high heels. Haven't seen Jessica or Tina yet. Been with Kaylee several times (the best one over there, I heard she's not there now). Mia is slightly thicker but with great personality, I like her voice, sounds very soothing. First time I saw Mia, she was just getting ready for work and still have her sweats on. 10 minutes later while waiting for Kaylee, Mia change her outfit and wow. If you want to check them out without going into the parlor, just hang around the parking lot between 11 and 11:15 and you'll see them arriving. I happen to work in the vicinity and on several occasions just took my break and observed. They all changed their outfit after they arrived at their location.

My next locationa to try is going to be the Animal hospital #3, #6 and the Stanton place. Hope the Stanton place is FS as mention by fellow mongers.Are you talking Downey on Florence? Tina is a dud, Mai is pretty and very giving he FS, DATY good girl.

Rim Job
08-01-09, 16:28

My next locationa to try is going to be the Animal hospital #3, #6 and the Stanton place. Hope the Stanton place is FS as mention by fellow mongers.Stanton place is FS if you get the right provider. It basically means you must have game and some convincing that you;re not a LE.

Good luck.

The Camel
08-02-09, 01:34
Today was the first of what will be many explorations to the Animal Clinic. With all the paranoia I have been encountering in my other wide ranging 1st time visits to MPs all over L. A. And OC, I couldn't believe how wide open this operation is. Am I in Pattaya or something? Disneyland is like a mile up the road, but this is the kind of theme park I'm looking for. Adorable young viets outside in the breezeway all tossing me come hither smiles as I wandered through the whole complex so smoothly pretending to be in the middle of a phone conversation so not to appear as the clueless gawker that I was. As soon as I opened my car door in the back lot I felt many pairs of viet eyes on me. A little bit weird but not a bad thing.

No. 3 looked busy while no. 6 had 3 girls outside and no apparent customers. The big surprise was walking past No. 5 which appeared to be a beauty shop or something, a girl dressed in jeans and regular shirts and fucking to die for adorable is flashing me the come hither smile. Seems unmistakable as a come on. But I thought only Nos. 3 & 6 were monger shops, so what's that about?

So finally close up the phone and head back towards 6 and an older woman gets into my pathway. Still outdoors, and asks me what I'm looking for. I would have liked to see the look on her face if I answered "Starbucks". But I told her I'm looking for No. 6 and here I am. She leads me to a back room and 3 really pretty young things all say Hello, and smile as I walk by. I'm thinking my life is about to change. I have personally thought that Viets are the loveliest of all asian women, but have rarely encountered them. Now it feels like I'm walking through Ho Chi Minh City!

So this older woman has me in a back room and I'm hoping she's not going to try to be my provider after seeing the young talent. I am shocked that the first thing out of her mouth is to ask me if I just want a HJ or everything. So absolutely no paranoia here. I looked perplexed cause I was, and she added that she asked me since not every girl does FS, and she will select one for me based on services desired. I told her that any of the three who will do BJ will suit me.

In walks 22 year old Amy who looks 18 in the dark room. Spinner but full womanly curves and very pretty. Seems a little I'll at ease, but her first move is stationing herself at my head and massaging from my neck to waist while purposefully rubbing her soft breasts aggressively across my head. Her English is lets say fledgling, but she understands fairly well. I had not even touched myself for a week and I was so excited by the general circumstances that I figured I'd last less than 10 seconds once any serious action would begin, so I was looking to play it slow. As it was I was fucking leaking from the dick just feeling her soft but ample cleavage massaging my head and neck. Shit, should of jerked off last night!

Concentrated on talking to the girl and making her more at ease. She said she's in the USA For 6 months, and only a few days in this nasty business. Don't know if I should believe that or not.

She was wearing baggy shorts and a matching blouse that plunged to the top of her cleavage though revealing none, and was strapless. So it was easy to pull down her top to reveal a truly magical pair of dream mammaries. Perhaps as large as a C considering her small frame, but probably a large well formed B. Round and supple and perfect and natural. Just beautiful. She lowered her shorts to reveal a cute overall body though not a gym rat's body, and a patch of retro-black pubic hair which I just love. She kissed me passionately from head to toe, but lip kissing was limited and her stops there were perfunctory. She did allow me to adopt romantic poses and stroke her hair and face, and then we'd kiss, but she'd quickly kiss other body parts.

Eventually after I stopped her effective HJ multiple times since I didn't want to finish yet, she went down for BBBJ which was not entirely skillful but was at least not toothy. I can't really evaluate her skills since I kept having to stop her so I wouldn't cum. A little later she's giving me HJ again and I stop her. She says don't you want to finish. I tell her I want to finish in her mouth. She says "no" half halfheartedly I thought, so I urged her on. She went back down and resumed BBBJ but perhaps cause I was expecting the maneuver, I thought maybe she had slipped a condom on. Couldn't really tell as I exploded. I never saw a condom or saw her throwing one away, but she didn't rush from the scene at all, continuing to stroke and massage the area and giving me a funny look. Then finally walked over to a sink and appeared to disgorge a mouthful, but so delicately I could not be sure.

More massage and tender commisseration until the time passed. Once dressed she handed me a card with her personal number and Email on it. Huh? I got the sense during the session and made empathetic comments that she was neither happy being in the USA And certainly not in the MP. So I'm reading her giving me the personal contact info without asking her as a signal that she'll be gone from the clinic soon. She walked me outside encouraging me to contact her personally, and I saw that she isn't quite as all that in the bright sun as in the dark room. Absolutely she's very pretty. The structure is there, but she's got less than a perfect complexion that doesn't bother me a bit.

Btw, I asked her if No. 5 was a monger shop and she said no, only nos. 3 and 6 as I thought. So what's up with that? That little darling outside of no. 5 is going to fill my dreams tonight.

Damage was $.6 for the hour and $ tip. I agreed to that expecting to do FS but no way I could endure to get to that point. Her tone of voice in asking for that amount was pleading, so she can be bargained down. Overall, very nice experience, and in the larger context, way better than very nice. I luvs viets, I luvs the young 'uns, and I luvs BBBJ which feels like the default here, so this still energetic old hound will be making the trip to the animal clinic again soon.

Raddar
08-02-09, 01:52
Hello.

Went to #6 today. Parked in the back. First time. Few medical types in scrubs were in the parking lot, I guess they work at the hospital. Closed one was #6. So I walk in, there is an older viet lady in a very short skirt who greeted me and asked me immediately what I wanted, everything or less. Said there were 4 girls working. Who you got depended on what you wanted. Was there for happy ending. I walks amy, 23yo viet 5 days fob. Slight chunky, not so pretty but not so ugly. Wearing red loose shorts. Did not talk money. Started with a wimpy massage. I just turned and started roaming. No arguments. She slid out of her clothes. DATY while she played, but did not suck. After 15 min, I busted spontaneously. She was very clean, nonshaven, non smelly. Very nice pert boobs, slightly puffy. She asked me if I was done, and yes I was. 60 tip. Out the door. I would have liked to see the other talent there or the other joints before selecting, but oh well.

Pretty quiet there. First time, so no basis of comparison.

My first report.

Ib Mike
08-02-09, 19:00
Is it my imagination or have the latina places been popping up like weeds this summer? I was poking around this afternoon in Westminster and stumbled on to a new Latina place. While I had a just an average first session it has huge potential based on some observations. More research is necessary as this one appears like it might be connected with another one in GG. I'll post more on this in a week or two after I have done more homework. It is a tough job but someone has to do it ;p)

If you have info on this one and would like to discuss PM me. Seniors that would like info can shoot me a note as well.

Hotwire
08-02-09, 22:59
Today was the first of what will be many explorations to the Animal Clinic. With all the paranoia I have been encountering in my other wide ranging 1st time visits to MPs all over L. A. And OC, I couldn't believe how wide open this operation is. Am I in Pattaya or something? Disneyland is like a mile up the road, but this is the kind of theme park I'm looking for. Adorable young viets outside in the breezeway all tossing me come hither smiles as I wandered through the whole complex so smoothly pretending to be in the middle of a phone conversation so not to appear as the clueless gawker that I was. As soon as I opened my car door in the back lot I felt many pairs of viet eyes on me. A little bit weird but not a bad thing.

No. 3 looked busy while no. 6 had 3 girls outside and no apparent customers. The big surprise was walking past No. 5 which appeared to be a beauty shop or something, a girl dressed in jeans and regular shirts and fucking to die for adorable is flashing me the come hither smile. Seems unmistakable as a come on. But I thought only Nos. 3 & 6 were monger shops, so what's that about?

So finally close up the phone and head back towards 6 and an older woman gets into my pathway. Still outdoors, and asks me what I'm looking for. I would have liked to see the look on her face if I answered "Starbucks". But I told her I'm looking for No. 6 and here I am. She leads me to a back room and 3 really pretty young things all say Hello, and smile as I walk by. I'm thinking my life is about to change. I have personally thought that Viets are the loveliest of all asian women, but have rarely encountered them. Now it feels like I'm walking through Ho Chi Minh City!

So this older woman has me in a back room and I'm hoping she's not going to try to be my provider after seeing the young talent. I am shocked that the first thing out of her mouth is to ask me if I just want a HJ or everything. So absolutely no paranoia here. I looked perplexed cause I was, and she added that she asked me since not every girl does FS, and she will select one for me based on services desired. I told her that any of the three who will do BJ will suit me.

In walks 22 year old Amy who looks 18 in the dark room. Spinner but full womanly curves and very pretty. Seems a little I'll at ease, but her first move is stationing herself at my head and massaging from my neck to waist while purposefully rubbing her soft breasts aggressively across my head. Her English is lets say fledgling, but she understands fairly well. I had not even touched myself for a week and I was so excited by the general circumstances that I figured I'd last less than 10 seconds once any serious action would begin, so I was looking to play it slow. As it was I was fucking leaking from the dick just feeling her soft but ample cleavage massaging my head and neck. Shit, should of jerked off last night!

Concentrated on talking to the girl and making her more at ease. She said she's in the USA For 6 months, and only a few days in this nasty business. Don't know if I should believe that or not.

She was wearing baggy shorts and a matching blouse that plunged to the top of her cleavage though revealing none, and was strapless. So it was easy to pull down her top to reveal a truly magical pair of dream mammaries. Perhaps as large as a C considering her small frame, but probably a large well formed B. Round and supple and perfect and natural. Just beautiful. She lowered her shorts to reveal a cute overall body though not a gym rat's body, and a patch of retro-black pubic hair which I just love. She kissed me passionately from head to toe, but lip kissing was limited and her stops there were perfunctory. She did allow me to adopt romantic poses and stroke her hair and face, and then we'd kiss, but she'd quickly kiss other body parts.

Eventually after I stopped her effective HJ multiple times since I didn't want to finish yet, she went down for BBBJ which was not entirely skillful but was at least not toothy. I can't really evaluate her skills since I kept having to stop her so I wouldn't cum. A little later she's giving me HJ again and I stop her. She says don't you want to finish. I tell her I want to finish in her mouth. She says "no" half halfheartedly I thought, so I urged her on. She went back down and resumed BBBJ but perhaps cause I was expecting the maneuver, I thought maybe she had slipped a condom on. Couldn't really tell as I exploded. I never saw a condom or saw her throwing one away, but she didn't rush from the scene at all, continuing to stroke and massage the area and giving me a funny look. Then finally walked over to a sink and appeared to disgorge a mouthful, but so delicately I could not be sure.

More massage and tender commisseration until the time passed. Once dressed she handed me a card with her personal number and Email on it. Huh? I got the sense during the session and made empathetic comments that she was neither happy being in the USA And certainly not in the MP. So I'm reading her giving me the personal contact info without asking her as a signal that she'll be gone from the clinic soon. She walked me outside encouraging me to contact her personally, and I saw that she isn't quite as all that in the bright sun as in the dark room. Absolutely she's very pretty. The structure is there, but she's got less than a perfect complexion that doesn't bother me a bit.

Btw, I asked her if No. 5 was a monger shop and she said no, only nos. 3 and 6 as I thought. So what's up with that? That little darling outside of no. 5 is going to fill my dreams tonight.

Damage was $.6 for the hour and $ tip. I agreed to that expecting to do FS but no way I could endure to get to that point. Her tone of voice in asking for that amount was pleading, so she can be bargained down. Overall, very nice experience, and in the larger context, way better than very nice. I luvs viets, I luvs the young 'uns, and I luvs BBBJ which feels like the default here, so this still energetic old hound will be making the trip to the animal clinic again soon.
WOW! for 260 dollars I hope it was good or maybe it would be good to read the abbreviations!

TheHuntsman
08-02-09, 23:14
I don't know what it is but the Animal Clinic seems super popular lately. It seems like it has been non-stop Animal Clinic reports on here.

Like Girls55
08-02-09, 23:31
Where can I go Sunday night (like right now lo, after 9pm)? Whats open this late on sundays?

South County
08-02-09, 23:59
Where can I go Sunday night (like right now lo, after 9pm)? Whats open this late on sundays?The place on main and the 5 freeway is open til 2 AM.

There's a viet lady there that works at night. She is pretty good for late night cravings.

The Camel
08-03-09, 00:11
WOW! for 260 dollars I hope it was good or maybe it would be good to read the abbreviations!OK, 160. Excuse me.

The Camel
08-03-09, 00:31
Is it my imagination or have the latina places been popping up like weeds this summer? I was poking around this afternoon in Westminster and stumbled on to a new Latina place. While I had a just an average first session it has huge potential based on some observations. More research is necessary as this one appears like it might be connected with another one in GG. I'll post more on this in a week or two after I have done more homework. It is a tough job but someone has to do it ;p)

If you have info on this one and would like to discuss PM me. Seniors that would like info can shoot me a note as well.I would speculate that it may be connected to crackdowns and new laws making it more difficult for employers to hire undocumented aliens. I know literally dozens of providers south of the border along with many civilian chicas who are more than eager to get to the USA Even the providers don't envision themselves working in MPs, et al. If they get to the USA They want to come here to escape all that.

Can't tell you how many times I've delivered what has become a canned speech to these chicas letting them know that contrary to myths and expired truths, the streets of El Norte are not paved in gold. That if they do make it across the line that they will struggle as they have in Mexico to find a way to survive if they have to provide most of their own support. For the muchachas in particular who can't stand out in front of Home Depot to find manual labor employment one day at a time or do construction work, there is little to anticipate by way of employment these days other than working as maids and janitors. At the same time their immigrant boyfriends/husbands and other male family members are also finding it a tougher go these days to earn the money they anticipated when they came north. The chicas come anyway and those who slip through the stepped up border enforcement figure out after a time that MPs may be the best option for survival.

Chmuraxx
08-03-09, 00:34
Yes lots of post on animal clinic lately.

So I decided to head over to the AC and see what it was about. I have never been to a AMP before so this is all new to me. But I have been a long time lurker here. It was about 7pm Sunday and the sun was just about setting. I parked my car at another business and decided to walk over. I saw another monger roll up and parked his truck. He approached #6 which looked like it was closed. It looked like he started talking to someone through the metal door. The sign was not lit "open" so it looked like it was closed? When I was walking back to my car I saw the monger get in his car to leave. So I assumed 6 was closed. But 3 seemed to be open. I saw the papasan in the waiting area but didn't see any girls.

I decided to leave and will come back another time.

Optical Cat
08-03-09, 01:13
WOW! for 260 dollars I hope it was good or maybe it would be good to read the abbreviations!yeah. for $$.60 she'd better be -THAT- good. heck, AAMPs can be had for that much and usually you get premium talent.

James Park
08-03-09, 01:28
I hit up Beach and Lampson about a month ago on a recommendation from Rim Job. Called ahead to make sure the girl he suggested, Minh was working, and headed over.

This place has got to win the award for worst MP I've been to. It's inside an office building, and once inside it looks nothing like an MP, just a bunch of "offices" and I think even a drab office desk. The MMS first told me that Minh wasn't ready, so I told her I would come back, but then she poked her had in a door, exchanged some words in Vietnamese, and then showed me into a room and said she would be right in.

Room was extremely dark, to the point where I had trouble undressing and seeing what the heck was even in the room. Regardless, Minh eventually came in, and leaned over me on the table to ask what I wanted. I asked for a BJ and she started with her lame massage.

Lots of ass play with her, and then on the flip she let her top down to reveal some nice implants and even allowed access to her southern regions. On went the hat, a nice, slow CBJ that felt great and a release.

Despite the crappy setting, I'll probably be going back for more fun at this place. Senior members feel free to PM for the address if wanted.

James Park
08-03-09, 01:35
Visited Golden Spa in La Habra a couple of weeks ago. Called ahead to set up an appointment with Nikki who I read about on another site.

Drive's a bit far from where I am, but I thought it'd be worth it to try out a new place. Standard .6 for the hour in an MP that actually looks very legitimate and is right next to some restaurants in a respectable plaza. Nikki shows up who's alright in looks and nothing to really complain about or go nuts over.

She gives a great massage and was generally very friendly to me and chatty as she massaged my back. Lots of ass play when it got time for fun, and on the flip she gave me a great HJ for .4.

Good massage and good finish, but the drive from where I am probably isn't worth it.

Parkour
08-03-09, 02:48
Where can I go Sunday night (like right now lo, after 9pm)? Whats open this late on sundays?There Is a place in Santa Ana off of warner I think thats open until 2am But be careful the neighborhood is a little sketch. If you do a little snooping on CL and B***P***.com you should be able to find it pretty easily.

B Malibu
08-03-09, 03:11
WOW! for 260 dollars I hope it was good or maybe it would be good to read the abbreviations!
Pretty sure he meant sixty for the hour, then a 100 tip. Not hard to decipher when a dollar sign is placed inadvertently.

BTW ... great report Camel!

Hornilius69
08-03-09, 09:30
I want to try out this LFBC, but I don't know where it located at.

By the way, thanks for the info about animal clinic. I got a pretty good time with a decent viet chick. total damaged = $60

Play safe guys!

Hotwire
08-03-09, 11:36
Pretty sure he meant sixty for the hour, then a 100 tip. Not hard to decipher when a dollar sign is placed inadvertently.

BTW ... great report Camel!

Yes it is a great report.I would like to see more reports that good. Also I think the abbreviations at the top center were intended to be used and not make up our own.

Dickbreath
08-04-09, 15:16
I want to try out this LFBC, but I don't know where it located at.

By the way, thanks for the info about animal clinic. I got a pretty good time with a decent viet chick. total damaged = $60

Play safe guys!I haven't been at this parlor for a couple of years, but this might still be a good address for LBFC

23331 El Toro Rd Ste 110, Lake Forest.- Google is your friend.

I went there one time only. Since it was my first time, I was given a "medical exam" before I was allowed to see "Sharon" aka "Santini". I decided to do the 1 hour massage. I'd already called Sharon in advance and she walked into the room in a sexy white technician's uniform.

Sharon was a 30 something Viet gal, with long straight black hair, a smokin' thin little brown body and large B cup bolt ons with very large areola. She did a very good legit massage, and then it was extras time. I'd been with her on many occassions at various other locations and during one session she mimed the beast with two backs. Thing was, she really wasn't into it and it seemed that she'd wished that I would forget about that offer. Still I kept hoping that she would start enjoying the session rather than just the money ($100-120) so I kept bringing it up on following visits, to her chagrin.

Off came the uniform and on went the raincoat with a little covered BJ action. I responded with lots of DATY, we started with RCG and finished in MISH. I nutted with those firm large breasts rubbing against my hairy chest. This was just about the last time I saw her and again she was not that into it. Still, she finally did start to give in a little with soft moans during DATY. It was still worth it for me to see that hourglass figure and those huge nipples staring at me.

From what I know, FS is not usually offered at LBFC anymore after some LE busts about a year and a half ago.

Jon Jones
08-04-09, 20:01
When Body Comfort closed a few months ago it left a couple of my favorite girls unemployed. I have their cell numbers and call from time to time. They’ve been unable to get hired at another AMP in OC – probably due to their ages (mid-30s).

I’d like to hook up with them and they’ll like to free lance. The problem is they live with family and coming to my place is out of the question.

Are there any hourly rate hotels around and, if so, what are the rates?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dickbreath
08-05-09, 00:26
Located in San Juan Capistrano, I'd read about this place numerous times at another MP site and since I was headed south, I decided to give it a try. While the freeway exit was easy to negotiate, finding the actual location was a tiny bit more trickier.

Parking is limited as this is a location of professional buildings in a nicely landscaped complex. Still after about 10 minutes of walking around I finally found the building and suite E. Originally the place was adverstised as being open at 9:00 AM, but I will get back to this later. The "Open" sign was in the window and the door open so I walked in and pressed the buzzer at the service window.

An older Korean woman soon appeared and I was asked how much time I would like for my massage. The prices ranged from $40 for 30 minute to $100 for two hours. I decided on $50 for 45 minutes. I was led to a room with a door with frosted glass panels. I'd taken a shower before hitting the road and so I asked to use the facilities to relieve myself.

Not long after I'd finished and re-entered my room "M" appeared as I was undressing. She was dress in a very thin form fitting black workout clothes. She had a pleasant face, long black hair and nicely shaped lips. "M" appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's although most of you Anglos out there would probably think she was much younger. Still, her frame was small and petite and she had a nice B cup breasts that filled out her brassier very nicely. I'd probably guess that she wasn't much over 5' tall.

I got onto the massage bed and placed my face into the hole. She immediately put a towel on my butt and began a very thorough and very legit massage. She asked if I wanted to have her walk on my back and I agreed. She was so small and light I hardly felt her weight. Her feet were tough, but not hard and she expertly walked on me, checking to make sure that I was ok with the service. She next moved onto my arms and later my legs, carefully avoiding the area underneath my towel. As she worked on my back with her arms, I could feel her breasts rub against my shoulders through her bra. This is how I discovered that her clothing was very thin as I did not move my hands away from her thighs as she leaned over me.

It was time for me to turn over and she carefully massaged my temples and finally worked on my feet. She told me that we had a few minutes left and would I like her to massage my temples or my feet again. I carefully asked her if she would massage me in the middle. She gave me a look and asked me what I meant. I apologized for being somewhat vague and guided her hand to my now uncovered self. She looked at me again, and decided I wasn't LE.

The massage now took a different turn as she knelt over my chest letting her long black hair drape over me while she kissed first one and then another of my nipples. Since this was my first time with her, I decided not to explore her body under her clothing. Still I could feel the contours of her petite rear through the fabric of her pants. She now did something unexpected as she hopped onto the bed between my legs with her feet on either side of my chest as she started working on me with a two handed massage. This was probably a defensive technique on her part as now I only had access to her tiny feet and ankles. She tried to finish me using a near Kung Fu grip. She was getting tired and seemed to want me to finish myself by placing my hand on my middle region. I whispered to her to use a softer hold on mini me but with much faster repetitions. She adjusted her style and the relief came very quickly.

A hot towel clean up was next and since there was still some time left, she finished with more work on my feet. I tipped her.5 and she promised a full body massage the next time she saw me.

I went back the following week at about 9:15 AM and saw that the Open sign was in the window and the door opened. However this time when I pressed the buzzer, a middle aged woman with a Chinese accent came out telling me, "You go, we not open now! " Puzzled I asked when the place did open and she replied in a much nicer tone, "10:00 AM! " As I walked out of the building, I noticed that the "9" decals on the windows were all scratched off.

I apologize for not using the standard terms, but with the paranoia that exists in SJC, I decided to make things a little more vague.

Hobbyist35
08-05-09, 15:37
Relatively new place, north of Chapman.

Kewl, funky tiki decor.

Been there twice. First time, provider was "Tara", second time "Chloe".

Both quite lovely, white, MILFy -- seem to be in their 30s or early 40s. Nice figures. Both have nice, friendly personalities.

Both times, began as conventional massage -- then the towel comes off, some discreet touching.

On the flip, price was hand-signaled. Very good, very satisfying HJ.

Don't know if anything else is available.

.4 entrance, .6 "tip".

If massage and HJ is all you are looking for, then recommended.

Sexranger
08-05-09, 15:44
Never seen an hourly rate in OC. But with Priceline, you can get a decent room for about $40-50, less than what you'd pay for an hour for a mini room in an AMP. I've booked rooms before, seen a girl one afternoon and then met again for another session the following morning. If you know and trust the girl well enough, sometimes they need the place to stay and will show appreciation. Tell me more about your girls and maybe I'll share!

I also know at least one place where the manager is in the hobby (although not sure which one) and will both trade out rooms and provide warnings of LE action.

Are there any hourly rate hotels around and, if so, what are the rates?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

B Malibu
08-05-09, 20:08
Relatively new place, north of Chapman.

Kewl, funky tiki decor.

Been there twice. First time, provider was "Tara", second time "Chloe".

Both quite lovely, white, MILFy -- seem to be in their 30s or early 40s. Nice figures. Both have nice, friendly personalities.

Both times, began as conventional massage -- then the towel comes off, some discreet touching.

On the flip, price was hand-signaled. Very good, very satisfying HJ.

Don't know if anything else is available.

.4 entrance, .6 "tip".

If massage and HJ is all you are looking for, then recommended.
sounds like the girls formerly of dreamstar and headless tao.

Number Cruncher
08-05-09, 20:56
To the guys who posted about Sakura Shaitsu in CM - thank you. It seems like your opinions are unanimous, so I won't check it out. I appreciate it gentlemen!

AmpMaster
08-06-09, 13:03
Visited Cici at Newport Spa. She works everyday, according to her. Very pretty VN with a great body. She was wearing a hot black number when I saw her. Gave a pretty good massage, allowed breast action (YMMV). She played shy, being that she came from Bellagio Spa in SJC not too long ago. I think she might be new to the game. I kept pushing for more then a HJ (which she was reluctant). She was playing the shy girl part to a tee. I've been with "first timers" or new timers before and I truly think she is new to the release game. She would not do BJ, so I coxed her to do HJ while playing with her nice breasts. I released and she handed me a towel and walked out? ! ? ! Almost like she was embarressed? Strange? In anycase it was.05 and.06 tip.(Those VN really know hot to push for that extra $20, but for a hawt VN, I'm in! ) I would repeat again, but she needs to get her customer service skills up.

Been Hobbying for a bit, and seen a lot come and go. Does anyone know where a blonde VN girl that used work at Heavenly Spa on fair dr, by the name of Katelynn went? She had a rocking body, talked about her boy alot. Etc. A cell# or location would be great and I would reciprocate in kind.

Thanks and hobby safe fellas!

AmpMaster
08-06-09, 13:05
I haven't been at this parlor for a couple of years, but this might still be a good address for LBFC

23331 El Toro Rd Ste 110, Lake Forest.- Google is your friend.

I went there one time only. Since it was my first time, I was given a "medical exam" before I was allowed to see "Sharon" aka "Santini". I decided to do the 1 hour massage. I'd already called Sharon in advance and she walked into the room in a sexy white technician's uniform.

Sharon was a 30 something Viet gal, with long straight black hair, a smokin' thin little brown body and large B cup bolt ons with very large areola. She did a very good legit massage, and then it was extras time. I'd been with her on many occassions at various other locations and during one session she mimed the beast with two backs. Thing was, she really wasn't into it and it seemed that she'd wished that I would forget about that offer. Still I kept hoping that she would start enjoying the session rather than just the money ($100-120) so I kept bringing it up on following visits, to her chagrin.

Off came the uniform and on went the raincoat with a little covered BJ action. I responded with lots of DATY, we started with RCG and finished in MISH. I nutted with those firm large breasts rubbing against my hairy chest. This was just about the last time I saw her and again she was not that into it. Still, she finally did start to give in a little with soft moans during DATY. It was still worth it for me to see that hourglass figure and those huge nipples staring at me.

From what I know, FS is not usually offered at LBFC anymore after some LE busts about a year and a half ago.Last time I saw Santini, she was off of Harbor in CM. Still the same, good looks, but great provider. Loved the hot rocks, great touch.

Magnumrp
08-06-09, 13:45
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ads/1309074380.html

Went here for a real massage and got an HJ for only.2 rose. Left my wallet in the car. K girl asked to see that I had only.2 and I showed her. When I threatened to leave. She said okay. Is it me or do they always have sort of guy talking in some back room. Maybe they are playing a recording so you think there is a big guy in some back room. Anyways. It had been almost a year. So I think I deserved it! Was okay, but these ladies just ain't doing it for me anymore. They are ugly.

Dickbreath
08-08-09, 19:18
I was spending time with one of my favorite providers last night. She told me that Star Accupressure is closed due to LE activity.

I don't tend to go out to the Lake Forest area much so I have not confirmed this.

She also told me that in the Korean newspapers she read that LE in Irvine, Lake Forest and Fullerton is taking a closer look at the parlors in those areas.

B Malibu
08-09-09, 01:21
Hit a local spot near JWA on Saturday. Mama was nice enough to show me to talent beforehand. The latina and the k-girl both looked fine to me, so I told mama to pick for me. I had seen my favorite k-girl ever on Thurs, so I was pleased that mama mixed it up and sent in the latina.

A****Y entered the somewhat warm room, given that the a/c was busted (will be fixed Monday), and was very sweet. She's a shorty, but she has got a rockin' body - short and compact, just how I like 'em. Well, I like a lot of different body types, but trust me, you'll like her body - all natural 36 C's, completely bald "puddy cat," and soft skin; none of this "shave my legs every 3 days shit."

The Session: lot's of teasing (which I love), and absolutely no rushing. Not even a facial expression that indicated that she was not having a good time. We went at it strong in all the usual positions and threw in some sideways for the hell of it - that was great facing the mirror in that configuration. Oh yeah, almost forgot, prior to FS, a nice quick round of 69. Ymmv, but she did give me a brief bbbj.

After all those positions, she had no problem with me mixing things up with a little more daty. Had her on the side of the bed, so I squatted down and feasted. I took the rubber off at this point, and once I was done chowin' down, I stood up and slapped my meat on her sensitive spot. She liked that, so I poured more lube on the area, then proceeded with some "outer-course." Yup, just a bunch of slippin' and slidin' on the outside - felt awesome given she's waxed down there. I said I wanna' be inside, so she grabbed the disheveled rubber and slipped it back on. Pumped her good, but wasn't able to muster the strength to nut 'cause it was just too damned hot in the room.

I told her to go shower and during that period, I rested. When she re-entered, I started stroking myself, and between watching her towel drop to the floor, and witnessing her putting her panties and bra back on, the lil' guy finally released the pressure. Wheew... felt gooood! I went way over time, so I compensated the house for the extra, and tipped the provider based on a 45 min session. 50/100 is still standard here, but I ended up giving her 180. Don't worry, she's very sweet and will be very happy with 100 for a 30 min go-around. Only works on Saturdays.

Asain_Ucker
08-09-09, 12:41
I haven't posted in a while.Was in mood as usual and heard lots about the animal clinic. It was late so I decided to give it a try.I walked around some and picked #3. Old papason took my entry fee and sent in Ivy. I'm into petite koreans but Ivy was bigger than I'm use to. BMalibu might have liked this.She claimed she chinese and wanted $.1. I agreed since I needed to blow a load.
I ddint want eat it so she got on all 4's and we did doggie.
I pounded her hard, I hadn't fucked a big girl in years. My balls and thighs wer slapping up against her meaty thighs and ass cheeks making the smaking noise, lol. I blew my load quick and got out of there. I heard #6 has petite viet meat, maybe next time I try that out.
That whole complex it different than your local asian pussy house. It's like a pick and choose. Reminds me of TV show. What door do you pick? Door #3 door #4 or door #6, lol.
Later
Asian_Ucker

Yes lots of post on animal clinic lately.

So I decided to head over to the AC and see what it was about. I have never been to a AMP before so this is all new to me. But I have been a long time lurker here. It was about 7pm Sunday and the sun was just about setting. I parked my car at another business and decided to walk over. I saw another monger roll up and parked his truck. He approached #6 which looked like it was closed. It looked like he started talking to someone through the metal door. The sign was not lit "open" so it looked like it was closed? When I was walking back to my car I saw the monger get in his car to leave. So I assumed 6 was closed. But 3 seemed to be open. I saw the papasan in the waiting area but didn't see any girls.

I decided to leave and will come back another time.

Bushman426
08-09-09, 18:16
I had an itch that just had to be scratched on Friday.

I stopped by the place by Pep boys and saw Jasmine, late 30s Latina with nice rack and a bit of extra cushion. As soon as I walked in, I knew I was in the right kind of place. Older Chinese Mama and two girls, one Latina and one Asian. The Asian was thinner and in her early 30s. I asked for her, but was told she had an appointment.

That didn’t get the itch to go away all the way, so I stopped by the place on Fern later in the day. Saw Ruby there, Tiny little Asian in her 40s. She was a lot of fun and scratched everywhere I needed it. I had a lot of fun with her! The only low spot during the visit was when she walked me out and I opened the door and saw her in the daylight. Her face is about a 4, but her body is a 8 and service was a 9. I will most likely see her again.

Both places were your standard rates.

I'm sure I will visit both places again to try different talent

Stay safe and have fun!

Cash Value
08-09-09, 18:33
I had an itch that just had to be scratched on Friday.

That didn’t get the itch to go away all the way, so I stopped by the place on Fern later in the day. Saw Ruby there, Tiny little Asian in her 40s. She was a lot of fun and scratched everywhere I needed it.Fern? I dont think i know this place. Or i dont know what fern means...lol.

Does she just do HE? Whats the low down?

B Malibu
08-09-09, 22:12
I haven't posted in a while.Was in mood as usual and heard lots about the animal clinic. It was late so I decided to give it a try.I walked around some and picked #3. Old papason took my entry fee and sent in Ivy. I'm into petite koreans but Ivy was bigger than I'm use to. BMalibu might have liked this.She claimed she chinese and wanted $.1. I agreed since I needed to blow a load.
I ddint want eat it so she got on all 4's and we did doggie.
I pounded her hard, I hadn't fucked a big girl in years. My balls and thighs wer slapping up against her meaty thighs and ass cheeks making the smaking noise, lol. I blew my load quick and got out of there. I heard #6 has petite viet meat, maybe next time I try that out.
That whole complex it different than your local asian pussy house. It's like a pick and choose. Reminds me of TV show. What door do you pick? Door #3 door #4 or door #6, lol.
Later
Asian_Ucker
Hey wait! I'm not into fatties. I like a women to look like a woman, but not down with the chub.

Bushman426
08-10-09, 09:20
Fern? I dont think i know this place. Or i dont know what fern means...lol.

Does she just do HE? Whats the low down?

"Fern" as in the name of the street that the business is located on. :)
They are on CL with just the phone number listed in GG. They are on BP with the address. goto BP OC bodyrubs and search for fern.
.5 for the door, .6 for HE with full access, .8 CBJ, 1.0 FS.

Dark Warrior
08-10-09, 14:59
Has anyone been to the place between alton pkwy and von karmon in Irivine?

Thanks,

Warrior

Oc Pleasure
08-10-09, 15:48
"Fern" as in the name of the street that the business is located on. :)
They are on CL with just the phone number listed in GG. They are on BP with the address. goto BP OC bodyrubs and search for fern.

.5 for the door, .6 for HE with full access, .8 CBJ, 1.0 FS.Did you spot any youngins in their 20s at this location Bushman? I don't wanna have fs with grandma's age.

Jasbear
08-10-09, 18:41
Long time reader not much contributor. Visited Animal center for lunch and met #6 mamsan. Wonderful eyecandy inside and had great little spinner that went by Bebe.40 admission.70 for lunch at Y and BBBJ.

Bushman426
08-11-09, 02:33
Did you spot any youngins in their 20s at this location Bushman? I don't wanna have fs with grandma's age.

There was a blond latina there, but I couldn't get a good look at her face.
They said it has been very slow, only one or two girls working there at a time. With about 12 total girls during the week.
Give them a call or stop by and ask to meet them.

Giocchino
08-11-09, 13:00
I needed a little TLC so I went to LFBC. C was available so I took her. C is a cute Viet lady. Went inside the little room and got all stripped down. I told her my leg was sore and needed some attention so she applied some medicated goo to make it feel better. I slipped my hand into her scrub pants and felt up a firm ass covered only by a g-string. She slowly and tenderly rubbed the nut sack for a long time until i had to flip. She removed her bra and I gently kissed her luscious breasts as she pumped me to the finish.

My next visit was with S, a lovely lady from China. it had been awhile since I had seen her and she gave me a big hug. She did not leave the room as she helped me take off my clothes. She unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and slid down my underwear. I jumped on the table and she began the massage. She massaged me for awhile and then she removed her bottoms and got on the table with me. I caressed her shapely smooth creamy bottom and crack as her soft hands fondled my little friend. She allowed me to build up slowly as she primed the pump until I spewed in buckets.

Hornilius69
08-11-09, 14:07
I needed a little TLC so I went to LFBC. C was available so I took her. C is a cute Viet lady. Went inside the little room and got all stripped down. I told her my leg was sore and needed some attention so she applied some medicated goo to make it feel better. I slipped my hand into her scrub pants and felt up a firm ass covered only by a g-string. She slowly and tenderly rubbed the nut sack for a long time until i had to flip. She removed her bra and I gently kissed her luscious breasts as she pumped me to the finish.

My next visit was with S, a lovely lady from China. it had been awhile since I had seen her and she gave me a big hug. She did not leave the room as she helped me take off my clothes. She unbuckled my belt and removed my pants and slid down my underwear. I jumped on the table and she began the massage. She massaged me for awhile and then she removed her bottoms and got on the table with me. I caressed her shapely smooth creamy bottom and crack as her soft hands fondled my little friend. She allowed me to build up slowly as she primed the pump until I spewed in buckets.What was the total damaged?

South County
08-11-09, 14:46
I've going to the super spa at 440 the past couple weeks. Even though there are memo's in the lobby and all the rooms that illegal stuff will not be tolerated, I've had no problems there at all. The girls are all chinese and all pretty decent looking and all were very nice. I heard from a girl at a diffeent place that some of the girls at super may offer other stuff. But, I haven't seen that, yet.

Bronsonator
08-11-09, 16:22
Was reading todays OC Register, big GG bust of a large (per the paper) Viet AMP w 11 girls. It's on Katella, so is the animal place?

I know I'm new to this site, but my Nick is well known on WSG.

Mokoboy
08-11-09, 17:33
Article with photos are in the OCRegister.

Mokoboy
08-11-09, 17:35
"Officers from the Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force searched Thong Vinh Le's home in the 9800 block of Ashford Avenue in Westminster and his place of business in the 9800 block of Katella Avenue in Garden Grove, said Westminster police Lt. Derek Marsh. Eleven women, all of them Vietnamese, suspected of prostitution were arrested at the location, he said. The names of the women are not being released because they are being treated as victims of human trafficking and sexual exploitation, Marsh said."

LOL. What ever happened to Tracy and Queenie??

Jon Jones
08-11-09, 18:28
LOL. What ever happened to Tracy and Queenie??
I’m not sure I’d be LOL.

I've never been to United and I have no idea if these girls were trafficed – I hope not. But you can be sure that they'll say they were. That way they'’ll be granted immunity from prosecution provided they agree to testify against the owner - and - maybe some of us.

Cloud5162
08-11-09, 18:58
Hi everyone,

Was a member for awhile, but never had a chance, money or courage to join the game like everyone else.

However, today I happened to have all 3, LOL, was deciding should I go for the strip club, SW, or massage parlor, and this was what happened.

I went down the track of Harbor during 1pm and saw no one except for one WSW. She is a little chubby but it's my first time so what the heck. Tried to pick her up but with no luck. She was picked up by LE, LOL, 5mins later, LE let her go and she continues going south on harbor pass 1st. I tried to catch her but she seems not interested and just kept walking and talk on the phone.

I said what the heck, so I decided to head to animal clinic where everyone talks about. Parked in the back and went into #6. Mamasan quickly lead me to a room and asked $40 for HH (I thought it was $60 from other posts? ) I got undress and came in Amy. The Amy that everyone talks about, LOL. She is shy and doesn't talk much, I guess there is a language barrier. She gave a very light/lame massage on my back, that I can't feel a thing. On the flip side I said I heard many things about your special service. Then she quoted me $ for FS and.80 for BBBJ. I opted for the BBBJ. Her skill was just ok, but her service is excellent. After everything was done, I paid her and left, but she didn't give me her personal number like she did to this other monger (booo), I was hoping I can get her number so maybe I can skip house fee next time.

Overall great experience, I was hoping it was be a CBJ because I'm chicken about STDs, but oh well, I better be more prepare/careful next time

Thanx for all the info, fellas

Mokoboy
08-11-09, 19:35
Cloud - Keep up the good work.

Mokoboy
08-11-09, 19:44
The Orange County Human Trafficking Task Force will do anything to justify their budget. These girls were not traffic'd. This is just an excuse to spend your tax dollars. Although I haven't been to United in about a year's time, the girls were all professionals and weren't even remotely victims. There was one named Kelly that begged you to do her in the butt. She was the sweetest little thing - skinny, crooked teeth, bad complexion but a real trooper.

United got greedy -- charging over 150 -- which is why I quit going there.

Queenie was the mamasan and Tracy before her.

Choi Khong
08-11-09, 20:27
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/marsh-women-police-2524948-westminster-office

Above is th link to the article about the bust.

TheHuntsman
08-11-09, 20:48
If my memory serves correctly about where United is located.

I wonder if the other amp nearby was shitting bricks when they saw that bust going down.

The Camel
08-11-09, 21:43
I said what the heck, so I decided to head to animal clinic where everyone talks about. Parked in the back and went into #6. Mamasan quickly lead me to a room and asked $40 for HH (I thought it was $60 from other posts? ) I got undress and came in Amy. The Amy that everyone talks about, LOL. She is shy and doesn't talk much, I guess there is a language barrier. She gave a very light/lame massage on my back, that I can't feel a thing. On the flip side I said I heard many things about your special service. Then she quoted me $ for FS and.80 for BBBJ. I opted for the BBBJ. Her skill was just ok, but her service is excellent. After everything was done, I paid her and left, but she didn't give me her personal number like she did to this other monger (booo), I was hoping I can get her number so maybe I can skip house fee next time.

Overall great experience, I was hoping it was be a CBJ because I'm chicken about STDs, but oh well, I better be more prepare/careful next time

Thanx for all the info, fellasThe.6 to the house was for an hour, not hh. Amy gave me her number and Email and we've been talking. You may have been one of her last customers since she's going back to Vietnam this week after just a couple weeks on the job. She's homesick as hell and fluffing mongers in OC was not her idea of the American Dream. So I guess she's not being trafficked LEO the liar.

We had made plans to get together but my company is not enough of a lure to keep her from jumping on a plane later this week and "postponing" our plans. She says she's coming back but no indication if she'll stay in the business. I question whether she will come back at all. I wish her the best of course, but I'm looking forward to working my way through all species represented at the clinic.

Btw, if you want your BJ covered I'm having a bit of trouble understanding why you just didn't say so. No girl I know has ever raved to me about how much she enjoys the taste of latex, but neither have I ever heard of forced BBBJ! I prefer BBBJ when the performer is not reluctant. Yeah, duh! However, I've also found that some girls who have given me blah BBBJ's do mindblowing CBJ's because their comfort level is raised. I suspect Amy may fall into this category though we haven't discussed it. Performance and pleasure factors are influenced by the level of enthusiasm generated by various psychological factors, and though some guys have a hard time seeing the point, an enthusiastic CBJ can blow away a hesitant BBBJ.

IWannaP
08-11-09, 23:07
Article with photos are in the OCRegister.

I was checking out the OC Register article and one of the comments on the bottom caught my eye. Is it possible someone at C&C might have snitched on them? With customers drying up due to the economy and more girls turn to massage services, there is a lot of competitions out there. The Hispanic community is starting to flood the scene now.

Ib Mike
08-11-09, 23:26
I was checking out the OC Register article and one of the comments on the bottom caught my eye. Is it possible someone at C&C might have snitched on them? With customers drying up due to the economy and more girls turn to massage services, there is a lot of competitions out there. The Hispanic community is starting to flood the scene now.

I don't see one shop snitching on another. Undo attention on one, risks another especially so close IMO. I could be wrong though.

On Latina places popping up everywhere, I agree. I have seen more new ones the last 3 months than I have seen in 3 years. That is probably driven by the economy.

Mokoboy
08-11-09, 23:42
I don't see one shop snitching on another. Undo attention on one, risks another especially so close IMO. I could be wrong though.

On Latina places popping up everywhere, I agree. I have seen more new ones the last 3 months than I have seen in 3 years. That is probably driven by the economy.

The economy has completely ruined my fun. :( I might have to finally meet $30 Julie. LOL.

Tnwtf
08-12-09, 00:25
On Sunday 7:30 I went to United Health and C&C but both are closed, United has a sign stating that they are closed more remodeling. The girls that work there are not there against their will, common. They charge so much that's ridiculous. The nice thing about them are all the girls are in the lobby and you can see the selection. Oh well, one less place to go.