PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144

ScoutDog25
10-19-23, 18:06
Looking for the best spots for these in the OC from atleast decently attractive providers.

Slammer6008
10-19-23, 21:16
Looking for the best spots for these in the OC from atleast decently attractive providers.I would suggest you Start on Euclid and Bolsa and work your way to Beach Boulevard. Then go North on beach Boulevard then go east on Westminster Boulevard and then work your way to Euclid then you can let us know who gives the best!!

AlCapone2006
10-19-23, 22:41
Looking for the best spots for these in the OC from atleast decently attractive providers.Viet milfs. But you YMMV. Avg. $180.

Or Goto green sign. In SA. Watch out for LE. It's close by Hypno / Believe.

$40'foe the door and $140.

Both got early to late 30's Chinese and Viet milfs.

Bang at your own risk.

Cheaper than private delights. Lots of Latina girls. And white girls. But they charge $300 plus. So to see people complain they want cheap puss. It's like saying. You get what you pay for. Expense Chinese food is cleaner than cheap Chinese food. Do the math.

AlCapone2006
10-19-23, 22:44
Hard Pass. Save your money.

Looks super old in the face and definitely has a noticeable gut.

Perfunctory massage with a shit-ton of baby oil.

Immediate to the negotiation. She refused BBFS. Asked for BBBJ. She accepted 60. Lame ass BBBJ.

Had to finish with a HJ with her practically dumping a full bottle of baby oil on my crotch.

Only positive was my explosion of a four week load that had to have hit the ceiling and caused her to audibly gasp LOL.

Got up, wiped myself off with baby wipes and was on my way.

Do not recommend and will not repeat.

Heads-up. Lots of people out and about in the building complex scoping you out.Any news where this place is??

AlCapone2006
10-19-23, 22:47
Slender 30's asian gilf has long hair and has a tattoo on her stomach above her crotch.

Not bad for $160 total pleasure. $40 for the half hour.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Didn't go for the penguin. Cute face but body is flat front and back. Disgusting and she jack hammers your cock until hope your skin falls off LOL. Always go for the new girl!

Mr Plumber
10-20-23, 02:46
Any news where this place is??Al, it's on the southwest corner of Brookhurst and Stanford. A two-story business park, with this shop upstairs on the north side. Call or text and they'll reply with deets.

As I and Alex have said, don't waste your money. Whip out that 1970's Farrah Fawcett poster buried in your garage somewhere, grab the lube and jerk yourself over the finish line. No regrets, much less money and. Did I say 'no regrets' already?

DSeanC
10-20-23, 14:40
Texted MMS to see who's available. Kelly, Melody, Lucy and Rose were available. I asked to see either Rose or Lucy because they're new and ended up seeing Rose. She's very skinny with natural Bs with big nipples, small pretty face with bit on the heavier side on makeup but nothing crazy and has about 3-4 tattoos.

I skipped the massage as always do and we hugged and kissed each other.

Got naked and jumped on the table and she cleaned me up. LFK and DFK to get warmed up and she gave a really nice BBBJ and bls and very close to rimming which I'm not a big fan of anyways. I wanted to taste her too so I did in 69 and also with her on her back where she pulled away several times, later she told me she came 3 times and she gets pretty vocal, I saw her cover her mouth while daty. Once she enjoyed my skills, CFS in cg and my favorite mish while dfk until I finished in the bag. She cleaned jr and my sweaty face and my chest. She saw jr getting hard again and told me we still have 5 minutes left and started BBBJ again. I was rock hard again in seconds I jokingly asked "again"? She didn't hesitate a second to grab another cover and hopped on in cg and started grinding and she tried really hard to finish me again but I couldn't. I thanked her and MMS came in to chat for few minutes and took my water and left.

BigBoDonk
10-20-23, 21:18
So I have read couple reports here about Judy with big balloons, called MHF papasan said she is ready to go. I drove there, it was a bait and switch, she didn't worked there anymore. He offered Lucy instead. I have read there that Lucy was on younger side and agreed, so whoever it was she presented herself as Lucy and was in her 70 ies. Too old for me, massage was very low quality, she tried, so I tipped 10 bucks, didn't took any action. Overall very disappointing place. However, interesting part was that there was a Pho Spot / Karaoke called Pho Dem, the place was very suspicious with plenty of hot chicks there. By the way, I checked Kings spa too, the girls there were Chinese, not Viet as someone reported here earlier. Nothing special, just little below average, in late 20 ies.

DanCramerOc
10-20-23, 23:00
Young and will do anything for the money.

Looking for the best spots for these in the OC from atleast decently attractive providers.

Sticker
10-21-23, 10:46
Kelly, Melody, Lucy and Rose were available. I asked to see Rose or Lucy because they're new and ended up seeing Rose. She's very skinny with natural Bs with big nipples, small pretty face with bit on the heavier side on makeup but nothing crazy and has about 3-4 tattoos. LFK and DFK to get warmed up and she gave a really nice BBBJ and bls and very close to rimming which I'm not a big fan of anyways. I wanted to taste her too so I did in 69 and also with her on her back and she gets pretty vocal, CFS in cg and my favorite mish while dfk until I finished in the bag.I, too, enjoyed little miss Rose yesterday with a similar experience. I'd add that in addition to her pretty face and nice bod, she has a super fun personality (and threw in a few "I love yous!" Which made the session even more fun. Definitely seems to enjoy pleasing and getting pleasured. Regarding rimming: I've found that if I'm getting a BBBJ sitting sideways on the bed with my feet dangling over and she's on her knees, if I subsequently lean fully back on the bed during the BLS, rimming can happen by some girls. So with Rose, as soon as I did that, now with my legs up, she just smiled, used another wipe on the copper penny (just to make sure I was properly polished), and went to town with her busy little tongue. Personally, I like surface rimming, rather than some girl trying to tongue-thrust the starfish, and Rose did it just right. So she spent a few on the rim, then back to the taint and nuts, and then back to polishing my knob.

I was only there for 30 and didn't try for a second pop, but as I was getting dressed, the other girls came into the room, one-by-one, to say hi with a hug and a smooch. I guess I was at Nature during one of the rare slow periods, because all of them me greeted me while Rose just stood demurely behind me. Very fun, and mamasan Emma's doing, of course. BTW, this was the first time I met Emma in person, rather than texting, and I agree with other guys who think she is doable, too. As she said goodbye at the door, with a smooch and her hand on my unit, I thought more about that. But after I texted her about the possibility of us playing together sometime, she said she only coordinates the girls' appointments and manages the front when she's there. And she added, "The other girls are younger and prettier than me, so you don't want me. " Well, actually, I would want to try her, but my guess is that even though she is a former provider, it ain't going to happen soon.

Mr Plumber
10-21-23, 15:18
So I have read couple reports here about Judy with big balloons, called MHF papasan said she is ready to go. I drove there, it was a bait and switch, she didn't worked there anymore. He offered Lucy instead. I have read there that Lucy was on younger side and agreed, so whoever it was she presented herself as Lucy and was in her 70 ies. Too old for me, massage was very low quality, she tried, so I tipped 10 bucks, didn't took any action. Overall very disappointing place. However, interesting part was that there was a Pho Spot / Karaoke called Pho Dem, the place was very suspicious with plenty of hot chicks there. By the way, I checked Kings spa too, the girls there were Chinese, not Viet as someone reported here earlier. Nothing special, just little below average, in late 20 ies.BBD, there are no young girls at MHF. Lulu was a good looking option but not the best service and now long gone. My MHF batting order:

- Sasha.

- Wi (Whee?)

- Lisa.

- Cindy.

A Benji plus opens a lot of doors.

Have fun.

Mr. P.

PoonLick
10-21-23, 17:14
Went to get some lunch to go at Yoshinoya decided to peek inside the Higher Massage place next door, and a ridiculously sexy looking girl wearing a skin tight see thru blouse, you can see her big silver dollar sized aureola thru her blouse came to the counter and greeted me. I was already spent this morning so I cannot partake yet, but wondering if anybody has recent reports.

Chick was kinda tall for an Asian, maybe 5 f 7 in, huge tits and hourglass shape. Bee sting lips. Just 1 look at this girl, you know she can make you cum.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/orange-county/bodyrubs/body-rubs/higher-massage-beach-blvd-lampson-27512.html

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:37
BBD, there are no young girls at MHF. Lulu was a good looking option but not the best service and now long gone. My MHF batting order:

- Sasha.

- Wi (Whee?)

- Lisa.

- Cindy.

A Benji plus opens a lot of doors.

Have fun.

Mr. P.I bet you are a VIP. Since they treat you like Elvis Or Brad Pitt.

I never got anything but a regular massage from Sasha or anyone else there besides Cindy. Cindy's good. $120 plus house fee. BBBJ and FS.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:39
Young and will do anything for the money.Cd Rom. What's rom.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:40
I, too, enjoyed little miss Rose yesterday with a similar experience. I'd add that in addition to her pretty face and nice bod, she has a super fun personality (and threw in a few "I love yous!" Which made the session even more fun. Definitely seems to enjoy pleasing and getting pleasured. Regarding rimming: I've found that if I'm getting a BBBJ sitting sideways on the bed with my feet dangling over and she's on her knees, if I subsequently lean fully back on the bed during the BLS, rimming can happen by some girls. So with Rose, as soon as I did that, now with my legs up, she just smiled, used another wipe on the copper penny (just to make sure I was properly polished), and went to town with her busy little tongue. Personally, I like surface rimming, rather than some girl trying to tongue-thrust the starfish, and Rose did it just right. So she spent a few on the rim, then back to the taint and nuts, and then back to polishing my knob.

I was only there for 30 and didn't try for a second pop, but as I was getting dressed, the other girls came into the room, one-by-one, to say hi with a hug and a smooch. I guess I was at Nature during one of the rare slow periods, because all of them me greeted me while Rose just stood demurely behind me. Very fun, and mamasan Emma's doing, of course. BTW, this was the first time I met Emma in person, rather than texting, and I agree with other guys who think she is doable, too. As she said goodbye at the door, with a smooch and her hand on my unit, I thought more about that. But after I texted her about the possibility of us playing together sometime, she said she only coordinates the girls' appointments and manages the front when she's there. And she added, "The other girls are younger and prettier than me, so you don't want me. " Well, actually, I would want to try her, but my guess is that even though she is a former provider, it ain't going to happen soon.Is it orient Nature.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:44
Slender 30's asian gilf has long hair and has a tattoo on her stomach above her crotch.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Didn't go for the penguin. Cute face but body is flat front and back. Disgusting and she jack hammers your cock until hope your skin falls off LOL. Always go for the new girl!What happened to Coco? Anyone know where she works now. White pimp. Steve lied and said she went back to China. But I asked a new girl and she said she went elsewhere.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:45
I, too, enjoyed little miss Rose yesterday with a similar experience. I'd add that in addition to her pretty face and nice bod, she has a super fun personality (and threw in a few "I love yous!" Which made the session even more fun. Definitely seems to enjoy pleasing and getting pleasured. Regarding rimming: I've found that if I'm getting a BBBJ sitting sideways on the bed with my feet dangling over and she's on her knees, if I subsequently lean fully back on the bed during the BLS, rimming can happen by some girls. So with Rose, as soon as I did that, now with my legs up, she just smiled, used another wipe on the copper penny (just to make sure I was properly polished), and went to town with her busy little tongue. Personally, I like surface rimming, rather than some girl trying to tongue-thrust the starfish, and Rose did it just right. So she spent a few on the rim, then back to the taint and nuts, and then back to polishing my knob.

I was only there for 30 and didn't try for a second pop, but as I was getting dressed, the other girls came into the room, one-by-one, to say hi with a hug and a smooch. I guess I was at Nature during one of the rare slow periods, because all of them me greeted me while Rose just stood demurely behind me. Very fun, and mamasan Emma's doing, of course. BTW, this was the first time I met Emma in person, rather than texting, and I agree with other guys who think she is doable, too. As she said goodbye at the door, with a smooch and her hand on my unit, I thought more about that. But after I texted her about the possibility of us playing together sometime, she said she only coordinates the girls' appointments and manages the front when she's there. And she added, "The other girls are younger and prettier than me, so you don't want me. " Well, actually, I would want to try her, but my guess is that even though she is a former provider, it ain't going to happen soon.I know you meant nature in Orange.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:49

Didn't go for the penguin. Cute face but body is flat front and back. Disgusting and she jack hammers your cock until hope your skin falls off LOL. Always go for the new girl!Yah I liked Yummy too. She went by another name. Cici. But who cares. I asked for the girl w the bang haircut. Looks like a good ol China girl. Tight and slender. YMMV. Run don't walk to her. She's only there til Monday she said. B cups. Nice body w smooth silky skin.

Sexaholic777
10-21-23, 17:52
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/laguna-lake-forest-7143310424/23092922.html

Expensive. But they look hot. $220 was the quote I got.

Cookies247
10-21-23, 18:30
Texted for the lineup. I was told Lulu, Mia, and Yomi were available, so I scheduled appointment for Lulu. After arriving, I was greeted by a girl who said that it would take a while to wait for Lulu. She was cute face, decent lookin body (not thick not slim), so I took my chances and just went with her. She introduced herself as Monica. I was interested in why she didn't introduce herself as one of the 3 names that were texted to me, but held my questions off til later.

Paid house fees, and after a basic massage (as expected), gave her the standard tip and we went at it. After she undressed, I got a better look at her. She had an average body, with C cups that weren't bolt ons. Natural and bouncy without much shape if you're into that. At this point, we've been vibin pretty well, and I had attempted conversation in some Chinese I knew so we got started with some DFK and mutual touching. Got into 69, decent BBBJ on her end that wasn't anything mind blowing but also wasn't lackluster. After a few minutes, cover went on and we went into mish, where I stood and she laid on the table. Switched to standing doggy, and then doggy on the table which was where I finished.

While she was cleaning me up, I asked why her name wasn't mentioned when I texted and she said something along the lines of how she was subbing for Mia. Not sure how that works, but she vibed with me and I thought she was somewhat cute so all good. I get a hard on for slim girls but Monica and Coco (previous one from 2 months ago) were a couple girls that I had exceptions for because of service and ease of conversation. Monica is here for another week or so, so I'll probably drop by to see her again. Ran into Lulu on my way out and she recognized me from visiting her before in the past.

Eilers
10-21-23, 18:39
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/laguna-lake-forest-7143310424/23092922.html

Expensive. But they look hot. $220 was the quote I got.Check out the Nuru section further down the main OC page. It's a pretty popular place.

VoodooChile
10-21-23, 20:30

Expensive. But they look hot. $220 was the quote I got.That's Laguna nuru. 220 is base price for 30 minutes. Hot girls but yes very expensive there. Luckily the nuru scene is dying down a bit so not a lot of options out there.

AlCapone2006
10-21-23, 23:45
I googled them.

OC Beauty Bar Fountain Valley.

Papasan or mamasan texted me a Santa Ana address.

Checked them out because their pages updated with these sexy girls.

Glad I came. Literally. Good natured and tight body on this girl that greeted me. Paid $40 for half hour. Good massage and great release for another $80.

UciMagic
10-22-23, 16:45
What happened to Coco? Anyone know where she works now. White pimp. Steve lied and said she went back to China. But I asked a new girl and she said she went elsewhere.I was sad to hear about Coco too. She was there a couple of weeks ago, then two days ago no more.

Assaholic
10-22-23, 17:22
That's Laguna nuru. 220 is base price for 30 minutes. Hot girls but yes very expensive there. Luckily the nuru scene is dying down a bit so not a lot of options out there.Was there a couple weeks ago, first time. Average looks IMO, and she told me she's on her period half way though the session. LIke, WTF are you here for if you're on you period, and why didn't you tell me that before the session started? Paid 45+140, no complaints on her part. Will not return.

AsianEmp
10-22-23, 18:03
Went there for the first time. I'm a SD native but had to taste the scene here while I was visiting. Kinda hard to find on a back street. Had to walk into a side parking lot to get in. Once inside you can pay everything including tip via Zelle. Did that. Couldn't see a line up but saw pics. I just wanted someone busty and she said Marissa. Saw the pics and it did not match the girl even a little bit. The girl in the pics is a hard 9 bimbo. What I got was an adjustable 6. Could be a 7-8 but she had no makeup on. Decent body and nipple piercings. Can get chatty if you talk to her. Massage decent, above average. On the flip she convinced me to upgrade. So she got a cover and gave an ok CBJ and hopped on. Vag felt tight for a white girl, or mixed Mexican. Decently wet also. Maybe she lubed up before hand. Definitely no GFE as she is someone who closes her eyes during the act. Not even just the sex but the sensual slides also. I'm a decent looking dude I think she just tries to not be emotionally there as she says. I busted in the cover and left. She gave me her number for future visits.

VoodooChile
10-22-23, 19:29
Was there a couple weeks ago, first time. Average looks IMO, and she told me she's on her period half way though the session. LIke, WTF are you here for if you're on you period, and why didn't you tell me that before the session started? Paid 45+140, no complaints on her part. Will not return.Yeah it is an overpriced YMMV vary place for sure. Of course depending on who you get. Too bad because they have some very nice looking ladies there, but they all have GPS. Actually most of them will give you a discount for first timers but then up the price next visit, so my advice. Always say it is your first time there!!

Do you know who you got in your session? I have seen Nicole, Storm, Zoe, and maybe a few others here. All beautiful but all overpriced IMO.

UnderDog89
10-22-23, 23:32
Went there for the first time. I'm a SD native but had to taste the scene here while I was visiting. Kinda hard to find on a back street. Had to walk into a side parking lot to get in. Once inside you can pay everything including tip via Zelle. Did that. Couldn't see a line up but saw pics. I just wanted someone busty and she said Marissa. Saw the pics and it did not match the girl even a little bit. The girl in the pics is a hard 9 bimbo. What I got was an adjustable 6. Could be a 7-8 but she had no makeup on. Decent body and nipple piercings. Can get chatty if you talk to her. Massage decent, above average. On the flip she convinced me to upgrade. So she got a cover and gave an ok CBJ and hopped on. Vag felt tight for a white girl, or mixed Mexican. Decently wet also. Maybe she lubed up before hand. Definitely no GFE as she is someone who closes her eyes during the act. Not even just the sex but the sensual slides also. I'm a decent looking dude I think she just tries to not be emotionally there as she says. I busted in the cover and left. She gave me her number for future visits.Where is this place located? And rates?

BigBoDonk
10-23-23, 15:55
https://www.instagram.com/lakeforest_chiro/ anyone went there? Are pics real?

VoodooChile
10-23-23, 21:05
https://www.instagram.com/lakeforest_chiro/ anyone went there? Are pics real?My 1 time visiting there. Pics were not even close. Pricey with lacking service. Will not return.

BigBoDonk
10-24-23, 06:03
Back open. 3 new AMPs. Same girls. Must have paid the police. Easier. Now.

Same cost. $180 everything. Older gals. No more juicy lee or Mimi the younger gals.

FS. BBBJ. Not bad if you like girls 40 plus.Nope they were closed, drove there today.

BigBoDonk
10-24-23, 13:24
Just stumbled upon an add 120 full service, looks like this is just an office. Anyone had similar experiences?

SCJohn
10-24-23, 17:52
Just stumbled upon an add 120 full service, looks like this is just an office. Anyone had similar experiences?If you're looking for info, a link would be helpful.

NoSafeWord
10-24-23, 18:26
Hey friends, I was curious if anyone had any additional recommendations for a nice Non-FS place in the lake forest area. I've done a lot of exploring and I've found a handful of guaranteed Jack shacks but the MTs are all much older and really no intimacy. Given that I'm only ever out here on travel without a car I'd prefer to not have to Lyft all the way to BW, which is what I've traditionally done. There seem to be a few places that have VERY limited reviews QZ Spa, LF Massage Spa, and Golden. Bio Luana hasn't had much discussion recently and my plan is to hit it up next week when I'm in the area and report back but would love any recommendations to add to the list.In case you didn't check out Bio Luna, it's still the same as it's always been. Went there last week and saw Erika. Latina in her early 30's? She's on the thicker side and gave me one of the best massages I've had in while along with a decent HE. No tease before flip unfortunately but, she let me strip her leggings and play around with her bum. Definitely worth it.

BigBoDonk
10-24-23, 20:01
If you're looking for info, a link would be helpful.OPEN.

SUITE A.

120 everything.

CASH.

Zelle.

120 con todo why entrada servicio completo.

OPEN 9:00 am.

CLOSE 9;00 PM.

YellowFinTuna
10-24-23, 23:50
OPEN.

SUITE A.

120 everything.

CASH.

Zelle.

CLOSE 9;00 PM.LOL. I've hit up 2838 Suite A's in the OC and non appear to be AMPs. Anything more available?

Oc Amper
10-25-23, 00:18
Might be interesting. No idea if they'd offer it, but in some ways, not Believing they wouldn't?
I'm sure, maybe a moderate bump in session fees, maybe both go for 1hr, both at 220?

Helmette
10-25-23, 01:01
Would you be kind to inform us where the Bio Luna is please? Address will be great. Thank you.

In case you didn't check out Bio Luna, it's still the same as it's always been. Went there last week and saw Erika. Latina in her early 30's? She's on the thicker side and gave me one of the best massages I've had in while along with a decent HE. No tease before flip unfortunately but, she let me strip her leggings and play around with her bum. Definitely worth it.

VoodooChile
10-25-23, 01:12
Might be interesting. No idea if they'd offer it, but in some ways, not Believing they wouldn't?
I'm sure, maybe a moderate bump in session fees, maybe both go for 1hr, both at 220?I did a tag team at Nature. They are pretty similar so I would guess it is possible, and yeah. Was basically double the entire fee. Nice part for me was that they were short on girls so Eva joined in on the tag team. That was fun!

WhoreMaster 91
10-25-23, 07:41
OPEN.

SUITE A.

120 everything.

CASH.

Zelle.

CLOSE 9;00 PM.What's the Address?

Alowicious
10-25-23, 10:33
Would you be kind to inform us where the Bio Luna is please? Address will be great. Thank you.RubMaps. Ch is your friend.

Alowicious
10-25-23, 10:35
What's the Address?Seriously. I don't get why it takes 20 posts to get the most basic information that should have been on the first post. Link, address, cross streets, something we can work with.

BigBoDonk
10-25-23, 13:19
What's the Address?https://callescort.org/657-274-9857

LikeMSmall
10-25-23, 14:11
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?

LikeMSmall
10-25-23, 14:26
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?

BraveNuPengwin
10-25-23, 18:01
Just stumbled upon an add 120 full service, looks like this is just an office. Anyone had similar experiences?That would be * therpay, say hello to Carla, big fat ass / tits Sinaloan.

Sometimes they have a hottie, haven't been in years.

Voluptuous Latinas standard rates.

No GFE really, surprised this place is still around.

I guess in a cheap pinch it's good.

Similar to detox, makes me wonder why there is never a Latina parlor bust? Mafia or cartel connection?

SamuraiEJack
10-25-23, 19:54
I'm making my rounds in the short time I'm here and wow you guys have quite the variety of options. After a few days of lurking the forums before my visit I decided my safest bet was Green Sign and the reviews of the line-ups sounds interesting (was hoping for Elsa). Texted before heading over and instantly got a reply of who was on rotation;.

Esme, Lucy, Melody and Rose. Upon arrival I was greeted at the door by a sexy little spooner maybe 5'3" and a nice body. Take my opinions of what's nice with a grain of salt, I'm not used to the standards why'all have here. On to the details, I asked to wash up really quickly which she agreed to but still whipped Jr out and gave me a BBBJ preview. Where I'm from we have TS so I was expecting a nice B2 B rub down, but this was a nice change as I was able to quickly clean myself up and get back into the room where business got started right away. Ran through the usual; BBBJ, 69, DATY / DATO, I asked if she rimmed and she did so graciously, getting me rock hard she slipped on the cover and began with CG, RCG to K9 (allowed me to thumb around the outside of her button), and mish. She could really take a pounding and was definitely getting wetter. I'm pretty worn out from travel and the other providers I sampled so I was having a hard time finishing. She finally hopped off and wiped Jr off a bit and went to town with BBBJ and DT, she got me close and I ended up helping myself finish CIM. Overall a great experience, felt like I got the tourist price not sure how she picked up on it but I was quoted $60/45 min + $. 60 tip. Still left totally satisfied and still cheaper than the standard where I'm from. Thank you all for the great info, you are truly lucky. Before leaving Lucy and Esme came to saw goodbye and gave Jr a tug asking for me to come back (I know this schtick) but damn I wish I had more time to pay Esme a visit.

SaltyDog
10-26-23, 14:00
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?You mean Soapie like the one on Instagram?

TradingFavs714
10-26-23, 14:19
Seems like every monger is going there. Stopped by a few days ago and was greeted by a red head MILF with a big tat on her arm. Didn't get her name. Think she had an appt so I ended up with Esme. I was a bit annoyed at first because I love gals with tats (BTW anyone know her name).

After some waiting. Esme who look to be in her mid 30's, around 5'4, hair a bit short. Nice rack think they were C's.

She started with a nice 5 minute massage. I started rubbing her ass and caressing her legs. Then this was the first time for me but she took my hand and moved it onto her pussy. No underwear underneath and as she massaged my neck I began to rub her clit and slowly slide my finger in and out of her pussy which was getting nice and wet.

She had me flip over. Took my donation of $1. 4 and went to get a cover. Came back and wiped me down and started some DFK. Then worked her way to give me a BBJ. This girl was one of the best I've ever had giving me a BJ. I probably could have finished and it went on for a good 10 minutes as I was slowly thrust it down her throat.

Finally the flip. Started mish and it was a total GFE. She kept moaning and pulled me in for some more DFK. Between that. Kissing her neck and sucking her nipples I almost busted but not before I flipped her over for some doggy. Had her raise one leg on the table and loved her moaning as I was gently slapping her ass. Finally flipped her over and finished in mish as we had more DFK.

In her broken English "thank you, it feel so good".

She introduced me to Melody who gave me a hug and walked me out. Esme definitely better than Melody.

I still want to know the reddish hair one. Is she the mamasan? Because I met someone else last time I dropped by that dressed in yoga attire.

VoodooChile
10-26-23, 15:18
The red head is Rose.

Slammer6008
10-26-23, 19:58
Driving down beach right now it looked like there was a couple hot Asians I haven't seen that before. Plus it was in the daytime so I got a better look. They are walking off of Cerritos.

LikeMSmall
10-27-23, 00:04
You mean Soapie like the one on Instagram?Like the ones you get in Bangkok.

Heartless Jay
10-27-23, 01:02
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?If you mean soapy, as in Bangkok style soapy massage, no, nothing like that around here. Been mongering in OC since 1985 and have not seen that specifically offered.

That said, I bet if you went for an apartment massage and built trust with a girl, you could try talking her into filling the tub for a bubble bath. BJ in the tub and fucking on the bed. Might have to book a 90 minute or 2 hour MSOG session though.

BigBoDonk
10-27-23, 03:02
After reading bunch of reviews here decided to give a shot. Was greeted by annoying mamasan Emma, got to touch her around, while she kept me waiting and asked house fee of 50 bucks, when I argued that it should be 40, she promised to discount on other services, the place was super busy. Got Aomi, not bad, not super hot, average look, nice rack. Massage was so so, but obviously, everyone are aware that no ones comes there to get massage. I prepared a tip of 80 bucks, when she asked for more, I told it was all I got. She gave me small attitude but then agreed, I was 21th guy she had for that day. Overall there are 4 girls, I think they are either on coke or meth, otherwise it is impossible to explain how they handle such volume. I would probably not return, the place is way overrated.

SaltyDog
10-27-23, 08:53
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?You weren't too specific so I'm going to guess. You have an interesting handle so maybe this is what you're looking for.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xPDrgvK47as?si=wZXEGw4h7ugdaxih

Bronco
10-27-23, 12:04
Which was the best massage and HJ spot you ever went to?BW hands down!

VoodooChile
10-27-23, 12:21
After reading bunch of reviews here decided to give a shot. Was greeted by annoying mamasan Emma, got to touch her around, while she kept me waiting and asked house fee of 50 bucks, when I argued that it should be 40, she promised to discount on other services, the place was super busy. Got Aomi, not bad, not super hot, average look, nice rack. Massage was so so, but obviously, everyone are aware that no ones comes there to get massage. I prepared a tip of 80 bucks, when she asked for more, I told it was all I got. She gave me small attitude but then agreed, I was 21th guy she had for that day. Overall there are 4 girls, I think they are either on coke or meth, otherwise it is impossible to explain how they handle such volume. I would probably not return, the place is way overrated.LOL, wow. Complain about house fee and then give them half of what they usually get and wonder why you didn't receive the same experience as others.

Sticker
10-27-23, 12:48
I hit up Nature early yesterday and saw Ivy, at mamasan Emma's recommendation. Before I recount my Ivy climbing, I saw that another monger describe Emma as "annoying", and I'm curious about that. Emma has always been sweet-as-can-be, and like others have mentioned, I think she'd be fun to romp with (still working on convincing her to do so). And I love the way that she has other girls there who aren't preoccupied at the time, stop by my room after the deed is done, and introduce themselves with a kiss.

Anyway, I had a great time with Ivy. She appears to be early to mid-30's, pretty face, on the shorter side, smooth skin, big natural (somewhat sagging) C-cups, huge areolas, shaved tasty snatch and a slight curve to her booty. Maybe a little extra weight in her midsection, but not much. More importantly, she has a very sexy, passionate personality, so everything from her deep eye contact during BBBJ, to her enjoyment of DATY and to making out during mish really felt like I was making love to a girlfriend. I had big fun with Rose a week ago, and as I had noted, she is great fun, too. I wouldn't recommend one over the other, just that Ivy is more girlfriend like, and Rose is more like a fun girl you'd meet in a bar and take home for a night of humping.

On a side note, I visited Hypno / Believe on Tuesday, but it was just an "okay" experience in terms of Lulu's looks and service. Hope that place gets in some better girls soon, since it's nice to have options.

And I still want mamasan Emma.

VoodooChile
10-27-23, 13:07
On a side note, I visited Hypno / Believe on Tuesday, but it was just an "okay" experience in terms of Lulu's looks and service. Hope that place gets in some better girls soon, since it's nice to have options.

And I still want mamasan Emma.Emma was the first provider that I ever saw here back before she started being mamasan with Eva. Guess I got lucky to have a session with both Emma and Eva. She always treats me great when I'm there. The annoying comment came from someone that haggled and complained the entire time. No wonder she was annoyed by him.

DeeNewGuy
10-27-23, 13:07
It's been a while for me, I went a few months ago but didn't write about it. Anyways I paid a visit to Airbody. Walked in and was greeted by good looking girl slim wearing leggings and crop top. Asked what I wanted and let her know 30. Told me 35 gave her 40 and walked me to room. Got ready and she come in a few minutes later. Starts with walking on my back, not the best I enjoy when they use oil as the massage feels better. Sat on my back and gave a shoulder massage again pretty weak massage but then gets up and starts massaging my ass and teasing with the reach used some oil and that got me going. Asked to flip and went straight to jr. Sat down while stroking and lifts up shirt and I have access to her nice man made B cups while grabbing her small ass. Her technique was soft but was looking at me while using both hands on jr. And had a sexy look in her eye that made me want to fuck her. Didn't ask for extras but I will next time, I popped and cleans me up. Asks if I wanted water she didn't ask for tip. Left 60 on the table and she came back with water. Tells me her name is KK gives me a hug and I go on my way. Will repeat with her soon.

YellowFinTuna
10-27-23, 14:45
I went to BW and had a meeting with Jessica (Anna has gone back to China for a couple months). Jessica was good and had a great attitude with UTC roaming, but what I want is a BW quality 60 minute massage with an masseuse at least as attractive as Jessica (not the infamous Lucy type) which is not asking much if you know Jessica, and FS, preferably at at place with a door for the room. It seems like you can get great FS with super attractive providers without much if any massage or, you can get a good massage but no FS. Any recommendations? PM's welcome.

Helmette
10-27-23, 15:02
Hi, I am new to OC, and please let me know where the Green Sign is. I googled but there are like 3 places in OC, and I wonder which one that you are referring to. Thanks.

Seems like every monger is going there. Stopped by a few days ago and was greeted by a red head MILF with a big tat on her arm. Didn't get her name. Think she had an appt so I ended up with Esme. I was a bit annoyed at first because I love gals with tats (BTW anyone know her name).

After some waiting. Esme who look to be in her mid 30's, around 5'4, hair a bit short. Nice rack think they were C's.

She started with a nice 5 minute massage. I started rubbing her ass and caressing her legs. Then this was the first time for me but she took my hand and moved it onto her pussy. No underwear underneath and as she massaged my neck I began to rub her clit and slowly slide my finger in and out of her pussy which was getting nice and wet.

She had me flip over. Took my donation of $1. 4 and went to get a cover. Came back and wiped me down and started some DFK. Then worked her way to give me a BBJ. This girl was one of the best I've ever had giving me a BJ. I probably could have finished and it went on for a good 10 minutes as I was slowly thrust it down her throat.

Helmette
10-27-23, 16:11
Could someone kindly let me know where these two establishments are? I am reading through all the messages, but I cannot locate them via google or RubMaps.

I've been looking through all feedbacks of kind messieurs, which were very helpful. So let me share my limited experience in OC, as I am new here. I have not been venturing around too much except the Le Palace on 1235 W Memory Land S. A. And 10951 Westminster Ave. G. G. I just happen to walk in as I was in the area for other businesses. Both seem to be run by Chinese, although the latter claims they are Vietnamese.

The one in Santa Ana offers CFS and could be cleaner. Usual price was $40/30 min+$120 donation. Masseuses were on their late 30's and mid 40's.

The one in Garden Grove offers HE with no real massage skill. Usual price was $55/1 hr massage+$60 donation. Masseuse was on her late 40's or early 50's.

Sakura on and. Tustin Ave by a liquor store and a gas station, near the Santa Ana Cemetery. Usual price was $60/1 hr massage+$60 donation. Masseuses were in their late 50's.

I wouldn't recommend one in Garden Grove, neither for massage nor for HE, as services were terrible and complete waste of time and money.

I've also been to Sakura twice, and one of the two masseuses offered decent massage but the other, just light oil rub on my back and no real massage. Both offered HE, but I wasn't feeling it. I would love a real good massage first, which gets me to wanting to release, either through HE / FS (whatever is being offered).

Messieurs, any recommendation for a good establishment for GREAT MASSAGE + the release in OC? Thanks in advance for all your guidance.

RubMaps. Ch is your friend.

IAmTheQ
10-27-23, 16:52
Is there anything close to a soapie experience in this area?Short answer no.

I do see an independent or two advert on their IG (luna_katz_cutie) occasionally using a nuru mat, gel, and shower together. Whether or not that includes the soapy bathing. I don't know. I haven't sprung for those girls yet. Their schedules and availability of the nuru mat are a bit too random to make it work for me.

Back when Samantha. Aka little Lady Blu aka Jewelz Blu was doing her nuru and femdom stuff out of Cypress, she did do a hot tub bath with you which was great. She did rub all the nuru gel off me in the shower, but those two things is the about the closest I've ever experienced here in the US.

Aside from that. You just got to go to Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Macau, Vietnam for that soapy bath. I just don't see the bathrooms setup for that stuff here in the US, with the bath, shower, massage table all in one open room. They just don't build. Or don't know how to build that Japanese style bathhouse. There's a couple of so called nuru girls that I do see here, but I never tell them. This is nothing like it is in a Japanese Soapland.

I've just given up on the whole soapy massage thing in the US. The concept is unfamiliar with the non-Asian customers which eliminates demand and it's just damn expensive to build and permit those bathrooms here. Even most FS spa places here just have a single bathroom / shower, which I'm sure is do to cost.

Rather than dwelling on it too much (the first bath experiences in Vietnam and Japan were life changing). I just end up popping into Asia once or twice a year to experience all things I can't experience here.

Sexaholic777
10-27-23, 17:02
https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Check out the new lady named Anna.

Slender. Tight body.

Fov. Total $40 plus $80. Great release. Younger 30's. I believe she's new.

Winger537
10-27-23, 17:47
Just had a session with Esme after hearing about the positive reviews on her. I must agree, Esme's service is about as good as it gets. Her BBBJ skills are top notch, just the right amount of suction with long deep strokes. She also loves to dfk, tongue swap, tongue suck, etc. She was even nibbling on my ears and basically tongue fucking my ears, which got me going LOL. The BBBJ /69 session was long and I was so close to nutting but was able to hold out until the main course. We started with mutual sitting / grinding while I feasted on her big fluffy tits. Her keagle strength was pretty decent as I felt her pussy squeezes my cock. We then moved to mish with both her legs up while I pounded away and we finished with sideway scissors as I pounded deep in there. Just writing this makes me want to go back already.

On a side note, Emma was the MMS today. When I was waiting in the beginning cause it was busy, she came and talked to me and I fondled with her tits a bit and she wasn't wearing any bra. I gotta say she's got some nice hanging tits. I'm kinda jealous of the guy that said he had a session with her before she became MMS....

VoodooChile
10-27-23, 17:51
Hi, I am new to OC, and please let me know where the Green Sign is. I googled but there are like 3 places in OC, and I wonder which one that you are referring to. Thanks.Never been to Bio but Green Sign is Nature Spa in Orange. There is literally a new posting on RM every day for it and it is the only Spa in Orange on the page that has a green sign.

BraveNuPengwin
10-27-23, 18:11
I went to BW and had a meeting with Jessica (Anna has gone back to China for a couple months). Jessica was good and had a great attitude with UTC roaming, but what I want is a BW quality 60 minute massage with an masseuse at least as attractive as Jessica (not the infamous Lucy type) which is not asking much if you know Jessica, and FS, preferably at at place with a door for the room. It seems like you can get great FS with super attractive providers without much if any massage or, you can get a good massage but no FS. Any recommendations? PM's welcome.She let you under the clothes? Surprised, she is famous for her massage and being a prude.

BraveNuPengwin
10-27-23, 18:16
After reading bunch of reviews here decided to give a shot. Was greeted by annoying mamasan Emma, got to touch her around, while she kept me waiting and asked house fee of 50 bucks, when I argued that it should be 40, she promised to discount on other services, the place was super busy. Got Aomi, not bad, not super hot, average look, nice rack. Massage was so so, but obviously, everyone are aware that no ones comes there to get massage. I prepared a tip of 80 bucks, when she asked for more, I told it was all I got. She gave me small attitude but then agreed, I was 21th guy she had for that day. Overall there are 4 girls, I think they are either on coke or meth, otherwise it is impossible to explain how they handle such volume. I would probably not return, the place is way overrated.I might rendez-vous soon, lots of glowing reviews since believe went downhill.

I'll report back soon when I feel like throwing 200 mangos in the shell.

Last time I went it was a rip (1 year ago) . But my last visit to believe. Also a rip.

ShuperShtar
10-27-23, 23:23
Located on W Edinger Ave in Santa Ana. I visited this spa earlier today, the girl treated me wearing a sexy cocktail dress. A hot Chinese girl from the looks of it with D cup boobs which felt real but looked rather large for her frame. Name was Lucy, anyway I paid the massage fee and after the short massage and flip I offered her two Benjamin's for cfs. The sex was enjoyable and her body was really nice with a nice butt too, not too fat and nice and younger for the current player pool of Chinese girls. Would say overall a great option if your in this area.

Hornilius69
10-28-23, 01:01
Hi, I am new to OC, and please let me know where the Green Sign is. I googled but there are like 3 places in OC, and I wonder which one that you are referring to. Thanks.Have you try the search button?

Faceless1
10-28-23, 01:13
Is her photo in any of the pix from the link? (I assume not?

Also 80 for FS?

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Check out the new lady named Anna.

Slender. Tight body.

Fov. Total $40 plus $80. Great release. Younger 30's. I believe she's new.

YellowFinTuna
10-28-23, 02:21
She let you under the clothes? Surprised, she is famous for her massage and being a prude.I was surprised that Jessica allowed that and she was super accommodating. The shop wasn't very busy so maybe she knew I asked for Anna and was trying to get more busines.

Oc Amper
10-28-23, 03:14
Could someone kindly let me know where these two establishments are? I am reading through all the messages, but I cannot locate them via google or RubMaps.
Bio Luna as it's called here can be found on rumba's as Bio Therapy in Lake Forest. Can also be found on Google, using bio luna spa as the search term.

Green Sign, as someone else said, is Nature Spa & massage on Rubmaps.

Usually, add either spa or massage to the name we use and can be found in the city indicated. Some exceptions are, people often confuse the Lake Forest / Laguna Hills border, they frequently confuse anything on Tustin St or Tustin Ave as the city of Tustin, even though no part of that road runs through the city of Tustin. Either Santa Ana or Orange.

KammyMike
10-28-23, 10:27
Located on W Edinger Ave in Santa Ana. I visited this spa earlier today, the girl treated me wearing a sexy cocktail dress. A hot Chinese girl from the looks of it with D cup boobs which felt real but looked rather large for her frame. Name was Lucy, anyway I paid the massage fee and after the short massage and flip I offered her two Benjamin's for cfs. The sex was enjoyable and her body was really nice with a nice butt too, not too fat and nice and younger for the current player pool of Chinese girls. Would say overall a great option if you’re in this area.Entry fee plus you offered 2 Benjamin for FS is not the normal price at AMP. You can have a Kgirl exclusive for that amount. Lucy will be expecting the same from others mangos visiting Poeny.

DoubleDave04
10-28-23, 16:18
Very nice place with renovated showers, free parking in the back. The lady in the front desk is not the friendliest (to say the least) but some of the ladies are great. The pics they have on the IG / flickr are 100% fake, look nothing like the girls, but it can at least give you an indication of their ethnicity and general weight / size. It's a hit or miss though, you got to know who to ask for. A better way of knowing who to book than the pics, is to text and ask a description of who's available. Here's a short translation of the texts LOL:

20=24 yo = 24=27 yo / 25 yo = 27=33 yo / 26 yo = 33-39 yo.

Thin = Thin (this is the only one they get right LOL).

Petite = Short (height) but does not mean thin, can be overweight.

Busty top = Max a C, NOT a D. None of their girls are a D.

Curvy = Overweight / Fat.

Pretty, cute, sweet or friendly = Bad service.

Fun = much better service.

Whatever you do, don't ask for Jolene- she's terrible! Min was great, saw her a few times, very sensual and playful (in her 30's) and Lynn was AMAZING, very playful and sexy (20's).

If anyone has any insight to other girls, would love to hear!

PoonLick
10-28-23, 16:22
Driving down beach right now it looked like there was a couple hot Asians I haven't seen that before. Plus it was in the daytime so I got a better look. They are walking off of Cerritos.Be careful mr slammer, I have never in my life seen Asian street walkers in the USA yet. Maybe one? IDK. I'd be careful of you. C.

NoClue02
10-28-23, 19:05
I was surprised that Jessica allowed that and she was super accommodating. The shop wasn't very busy so maybe she knew I asked for Anna and was trying to get more busines.Jessica at bw been open up more at least since beginning of the year, at least for me. She allow utc roaming and even let you pull up her shirt to expose them.

I recently saw coco, younger side but little chubby. Isn't as friendly like other or much teasing but allow them titties out and let you suck on them. She actually encourage you to take them out and suck on them LOL. Tried for more 2nd visit, no luck wit her menu.

Saw a younger shorter chick walking inside, didn't ask for name but she's looking good. Anyone know who's new here with names?

DoubleDave04
10-28-23, 19:53
Very nice place with renovated showers, free parking in the back. The lady in the front desk is not the friendliest (to say the least) but some of the ladies are great. The pics they have on the IG / flickr are 100% fake, look nothing like the girls, but it can at least give you an indication of their ethnicity and general weight / size. It's a hit or miss though, you got to know who to ask for. A better way of knowing who to book than the pics, is to text and ask a description of who's available. Here's my short translation of the texts they send LOL:

Whatever you do, don't ask for Jolene- she's terrible! Min was great, saw her a few times, very sensual and playful (in her 30's) and Lynn was AMAZING, very playful and sexy (20's).

If anyone has any insight into other girls there, please add- I'd love to hear!

Baby Batter
10-28-23, 21:42
After reading several posts, I finally checked out BW. It's out of my comfort zone in terms of distance to get to. And Little Saigon's traffic is bad. So I went early today. Had to wait a few minutes after paying the $35 for 1 hour fee. It was so dark when the masseuse appeared and led me to the curtained room, so I really couldn't get a feel for how old / young she was. Good massage and since it was my first time, I played it safe with no touching. Finally, on the flip, after a few more hand massages, she pulled the cover completely off and I knew it was play time. She cuddled with me and I didn't try to push any further than I normally do. Nice finish and overall a good low budget option for HE massage. Afterwards she told me her name was Coco. As I left, I used their restroom and as I exited, I saw this other very cute girl. I may give this place another try in the future. Since I traveled this far, I also walked downstairs to peak at SH. May give it a try in the future as well. From the posts I read here, HE plus maybe some top off play can be had. What is curious is just how dark the curtained room is. I could also hear faint noises on both sides of the adjacent rooms.

Helmette
10-28-23, 23:00
Thank you!

Bio Luna as it's called here can be found on rumba's as Bio Therapy in Lake Forest. Can also be found on Google, using bio luna spa as the search term.

Green Sign, as someone else said, is Nature Spa & massage on Rubmaps.

Usually, add either spa or massage to the name we use and can be found in the city indicated. Some exceptions are, people often confuse the Lake Forest / Laguna Hills border, they frequently confuse anything on Tustin St or Tustin Ave as the city of Tustin, even though no part of that road runs through the city of Tustin. Either Santa Ana or Orange.

RockDude123
10-29-23, 02:28
Hit up Nature Spa late Saturday night, got Melody and my goodness. She's a small little thing and she's amazing! Came into the room and it was off to the races, she immediately starts with a DFK and moves on to BBBJ. I was about to bust so I had her hop off and get on top for some CG and RCG. Seeing her on top riding me and moaning definitely got me going. I told her I was close and she hopped off and began sucking, so I CIM. One of the better experiences I've ever had, as I was getting dressed, Esme and Ivy (I think) came into the room and each kissed and introduced themselves. All in all for what I paid, I felt like I got more than what my money was worth, will definitely return.

ArtVandalay90
10-29-23, 08:29
Entry fee plus you offered 2 Benjamin for FS is not the normal price at AMP. You can have a Kgirl exclusive for that amount. Lucy will be expecting the same from others mangos visiting Poeny.This is the same Lucy that has been at Swan in Long Beach and Crystal Spa in Bellflower. 140 to her gets you the same exact experience.

SaltyDog
10-29-23, 12:07
Thank you!That little box on the upper right corner that says "Advanced Search" is a useful tool. Heck it out and type in that box Green Sign.

VoodooChile
10-29-23, 16:15
Hit up Nature Spa late Saturday night, got Melody and my goodness. She's a small little thing and she's amazing! Came into the room and it was off to the races, she immediately starts with a DFK and moves on to BBBJ. I was about to bust so I had her hop off and get on top for some CG and RCG. Seeing her on top riding me and moaning definitely got me going. I told her I was close and she hopped off and began sucking, so I CIM. One of the better experiences I've ever had, as I was getting dressed, Esme and Ivy (I think) came into the room and each kissed and introduced themselves. All in all for what I paid, I felt like I got more than what my money was worth, will definitely return.Yeah she's been my favorite here since her last visit. She leaves on Tuesday. There have been more active, freakier providers here but she is ultimate GFE experience for sure. Went to say goodbye to her this morning and man, what a session.

ShuperShtar
10-29-23, 17:51
Entry fee plus you offered 2 Benjamin for FS is not the normal price at AMP. You can have a Kgirl exclusive for that amount. Lucy will be expecting the same from others mangos visiting Poeny.I know the price of a Kgirl experience it's 80 more than what I paid. With these Cgirls if you tip upfront a few 20's you will have a much better experience, for me it's worth it.

CubeBrick
10-29-23, 21:28
Went to get some lunch to go at Yoshinoya decided to peek inside the Higher Massage place next door, and a ridiculously sexy looking girl wearing a skin tight see thru blouse, you can see her big silver dollar sized aureola thru her blouse came to the counter and greeted me. I was already spent this morning so I cannot partake yet, but wondering if anybody has recent reports.

Chick was kinda tall for an Asian, maybe 5 f 7 in, huge tits and hourglass shape. Bee sting lips. Just 1 look at this girl, you know she can make you cum.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/california/orange-county/bodyrubs/body-rubs/higher-massage-beach-blvd-lampson-27512.htmlPlace is open late on weekends too, sometimes till 2 am. Its a good quick place to get the goods. So, this ridiculously sexy Asian chick I believe was "Sheila". She is what they used to call back in the 80's a "bimbo" or "dingy" (which is a little rubber safety boat)/ These terms were used to describe sexy big breasted women with big hair, usually blonde like Audrey Landers or her sister. Anyhoo, yes this Higher Massage place has some sexy women.

CamsV
10-29-23, 23:39
Jessica at bw been open up more at least since beginning of the year, at least for me. She allow utc roaming and even let you pull up her shirt to expose them.

I recently saw coco, younger side but little chubby. Isn't as friendly like other or much teasing but allow them titties out and let you suck on them. She actually encourage you to take them out and suck on them LOL. Tried for more 2nd visit, no luck wit her menu.

Saw a younger shorter chick walking inside, didn't ask for name but she's looking good. Anyone know who's new here with names?Xixi is very pretty (to me, maybe above average for most people???), long hair, older MILF maybe a tad younger than Anna with not as rail thin body.

Young girl is relatively cute her massage improved and she has a good attitude, not as GFE. I forgot her name maybe Amy or Jackie. Probably Amy. Not all of them know to do the teach under tease, you should ask.

You you is new and I've not seen it heard the name. Same with Kelly. Would like to know if anyone tries them. You should teach or show new girls what is good. The old timers don't show the new girls I think.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-30-23, 15:57
Jessica at bw been open up more at least since beginning of the year, at least for me. She allow utc roaming and even let you pull up her shirt to expose them.

Saw a younger shorter chick walking inside, didn't ask for name but she's looking good. Anyone know who's new here with names?A bunch of us have played with Jessica's cupcakes. I think 2nd visit. However, getting the jeans down is another story. Someone made that claim, but I find it hard to believe. Despite the lack of access she is the best at what she does with her hands. Not much cuddle or fake GFE though.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-30-23, 16:03
Since I traveled this far, I also walked downstairs to peak at SH. May give it a try in the future as well. From the posts I read here, HE plus maybe some top off play can be had. What is curious is just how dark the curtained room is. I could also hear faint noises on both sides of the adjacent rooms.SH curtain rooms are as dark as coal mine in the middel of the night. Use flashlight mode on your phone. This place is always a favorite because its relaxed, and anything might go, with the right girl on the right day.

Recently most of the pandemic era girls have fled the country. Sadly. They have a whole new crop of rookies. Sunny, Lien, Jojo, Amy, etc. Several of them fairly cute. None of them seem to understand how to tease though and access is not great. But like wild horses, they need to be trained and accustomed to being ridden. Be gentle and bring some apples.

QueHuevos
10-30-23, 16:56
Xixi is very pretty (to me, maybe above average for most people???), long hair, older MILF maybe a tad younger than Anna with not as rail thin body.

Young girl is relatively cute her massage improved and she has a good attitude, not as GFE. I forgot her name maybe Amy or Jackie. Probably Amy. Not all of them know to do the teach under tease, you should ask.

You you is new and I've not seen it heard the name. Same with Kelly. Would like to know if anyone tries them. You should teach or show new girls what is good. The old timers don't show the new girls I think.Rolled into BW without requesting one of my usual (mms knows I usually like to rotate thru Anna, Andy, Jessica and Mae) and this time mms calls out "Sheezy". I was like WTF but rolled with it since I trust Mindy. Confirmed her name as CiCi with her making the letter C with her hands. Hard to tell age going from the bright light in lobby through the magic curtains and she kept the lights fairly low in the curtained room, but she looked younger than the others.

Massage was strong on upper back but little to no massage on the back of the legs with no tease or wrap around usually provided by the more senior gals. On the flip, she was quick to pull the sheet off and started teasing junior while whispering in my ear "you like" and nibbling on my neck. I gave her the nod and rubbed her lower back and she immediately gave full access to the girls. She started kissing my chest as she worked her way down to junior and then cleaned herself off and encouraged me to feast on the girls (firm b's). Continued working on junior with a solid build up and release. Quick facial massage and some rubbing on the thighs / legs but none of the usual shoulders, arms, hands and feet which I have come to expect. Overall, not the better than average massage we've come to expect from BW but solid on the extras.

Interestingly, I got the KAMP treatment and she helped me get dressed and made sure to pay extra attention to junior and gave me a big kiss and hug on the way out. Definitely worth another try.

I did see another more mature gal on my way out that looked like the Coco as described by one of you mongers earlier and wouldn't mind trying her too.

JohnTheDodger
10-30-23, 17:32
Any recommendations on providers with big natural boobs around? Whos got the best naturals at green sign?

VoodooChile
10-30-23, 18:18
Any recommendations on providers with big natural boobs around? Whos got the best naturals at green sign?Green sign lineup changes every 2 weeks but in current line up you'd probably want Esme.

BraveNuPengwin
10-30-23, 21:31
A bunch of us have played with Jessica's cupcakes. I think 2nd visit. However, getting the jeans down is another story. Someone made that claim, but I find it hard to believe. Despite the lack of access she is the best at what she does with her hands. Not much cuddle or fake GFE though.You got her bra off? She wouldn't even remove her mask when I saw her.

BigBoDonk
10-30-23, 22:56
Green sign lineup changes every 2 weeks but in current line up you'd probably want Esme.Is she Asian? Looks like Latina name.

BigBoDonk
10-30-23, 23:12
Rolled into BW without requesting one of my usual (mms knows I usually like to rotate thru Anna, Andy, Jessica and Mae) and this time mms calls out "Sheezy". I was like WTF but rolled with it since I trust Mindy. Confirmed her name as CiCi with her making the letter C with her hands. Hard to tell age going from the bright light in lobby through the magic curtains and she kept the lights fairly low in the curtained room, but she looked younger than the others.

Massage was strong on upper back but little to no massage on the back of the legs with no tease or wrap around usually provided by the more senior gals. On the flip, she was quick to pull the sheet off and started teasing junior while whispering in my ear "you like" and nibbling on my neck. I gave her the nod and rubbed her lower back and she immediately gave full access to the girls. She started kissing my chest as she worked her way down to junior and then cleaned herself off and encouraged me to feast on the girls (firm b's). Continued working on junior with a solid build up and release. Quick facial massage and some rubbing on the thighs / legs but none of the usual shoulders, arms, hands and feet which I have come to expect. Overall, not the better than average massage we've come to expect from BW but solid on the extras.

Interestingly, I got the KAMP treatment and she helped me get dressed and made sure to pay extra attention to junior and gave me a big kiss and hug on the way out. Definitely worth another try.

I did see another more mature gal on my way out that looked like the Coco as described by one of you mongers earlier and wouldn't mind trying her too.How much you paid?

Grimmy23
10-31-23, 10:17
You got her bra off? She wouldn't even remove her mask when I saw her.I saw BW Jessica once. It was nearly two years ago. I got her bra off but there was no way those jeans were getting unzipped. She does the best massage and ass tease of all of them, no question. There's some recent reports that she's loosening up her menu a little, and one report of her letting her jeans come down, but I haven't seen her to verify.

MongRander
10-31-23, 10:55
My first time in OC. Went through the threads a bit and realized Nature is a good first try (May be Bio Luna as well?

Mostly this is already great info for my short trip.

But I was still greedy to see if anyone particularly knows of a provider who has gorgeous, long hair. I'm looking for, best case, BBBJ and if stars align, cim. No FS needed.

Thanks.

Slammer6008
10-31-23, 15:03
My first time in OC. Went through the threads a bit and realized Nature is a good first try (May be Bio Luna as well?

But I was still greedy to see if anyone particularly knows of a provider who has gorgeous, long hair. I'm looking for, best case, BBBJ and if stars align, cim. No FS needed.

Thanks.Thanks, Slammer.

PoonLick
10-31-23, 15:41
Place is open late on weekends too, sometimes till 2 am. Its a good quick place to get the goods. So, this ridiculously sexy Asian chick I believe was "Sheila". She is what they used to call back in the 80's a "bimbo" or "dingy" (which is a little rubber safety boat)/ These terms were used to describe sexy big breasted women with big hair, usually blonde like Audrey Landers or her sister. Anyhoo, yes this Higher Massage place has some sexy women.Paid a little visit to Yoshinoya. That center is a trip, I just parked near 7-11, walked toward the laundromat and donut shop. BTW, I saw some cute Thai girls unloading supplies for the donut shop, I wish I can get one of those girls.

The walk of shame was not too bad, I can just blend into the laundromat, and just duck into the parlor. So Sheila was there looking real good. Super busty, big nipples poking thru her clothes, long beautiful jet black hair straight but kinda poofy, I love her hair style.

At first I thought she is an ice queen of some type because she is really into sanitizers, and everything was covered. Eventually she dropped the mechanical act and softened up a bit. During mission she was real sweet and started moaning and told me I was going to make her cum. Her personality has a hard shell, but inside she is really a sweet girl who acts like a dingy. Kind of like an Asian sexy airhead chick, which is a rarity. Because aren't most of these Asian babes math whizzes and bio majors? She spoke with a cute Betty Boop type of voice (I'm sure its an act) but I found her quite charming actually. Her skin is just beautiful, not tan at all very light skinned, but those boobs are amazing round and tear drop shaped. She has a great ass, except for an unfortunate tattoo she was really gorgeous naked.

Pineapples1
10-31-23, 17:21
I saw BW Jessica once. It was nearly two years ago. I got her bra off but there was no way those jeans were getting unzipped. She does the best massage and ass tease of all of them, no question. There's some recent reports that she's loosening up her menu a little, and one report of her letting her jeans come down, but I haven't seen her to verify.Is Jessica the one that does that weird shit where she runs her hands along your face?

A1287
10-31-23, 17:38
Paid a little visit to Yoshinoya. That center is a trip, I just parked near 7-11, walked toward the laundromat and donut shop. BTW, I saw some cute Thai girls unloading supplies for the donut shop, I wish I can get one of those girls.

The walk of shame was not too bad, I can just blend into the laundromat, and just duck into the parlor. So Sheila was there looking real good. Super busty, big nipples poking thru her clothes, long beautiful jet black hair straight but kinda poofy, I love her hair style.

At first I thought she is an ice queen of some type because she is really into sanitizers, and everything was covered. Eventually she dropped the mechanical act and softened up a bit. During mission she was real sweet and started moaning and told me I was going to make her cum. Her personality has a hard shell, but inside she is really a sweet girl who acts like a dingy. Kind of like an Asian sexy airhead chick, which is a rarity. Because aren't most of these Asian babes math whizzes and bio majors? She spoke with a cute Betty Boop type of voice (I'm sure its an act) but I found her quite charming actually. Her skin is just beautiful, not tan at all very light skinned, but those boobs are amazing round and tear drop shaped. She has a great ass, except for an unfortunate tattoo she was really gorgeous naked.Are her tits natural? Damage?

BraveNuPengwin
10-31-23, 19:00
Is Jessica the one that does that weird shit where she runs her hands along your face?Yes, also the back nail crawl thing.

She never removes her mask either.

Occasionally she will ass finger fuck you with or without your consent.

One time she tried to whack penguin a 2nd time, no way I was going to bust immediately after.

She's a bit cuckoo but usually gives a great massage (possible best at Burkes Williams).

Heartless Jay
11-01-23, 00:06
Is Jessica the one that does that weird shit where she runs her hands along your face?Think you might be talking about Charlie. That's her thing, playing with your face while stroking your prick.

QueHuevos
11-01-23, 01:51
How much you paid?Hr 35/50 tip would have tipped more but was testing her. She didn't even look and put it straight into her jean pocket. I will repeat.

BlueberryScone
11-01-23, 02:16
Paid a little visit to Yoshinoya. That center is a trip, I just parked near 7-11, walked toward the laundromat and donut shop. BTW, I saw some cute Thai girls unloading supplies for the donut shop, I wish I can get one of those girls.

At first I thought she is an ice queen of some type because she is really into sanitizers, and everything was covered. Eventually she dropped the mechanical act and softened up a bit. During mission she was real sweet and started moaning and told me I was going to make her cum. Her personality has a hard shell, but inside she is really a sweet girl who acts like a dingy. Kind of like an Asian sexy airhead chick, which is a rarity. Because aren't most of these Asian babes math whizzes and bio majors? She spoke with a cute Betty Boop type of voice (I'm sure its an act) but I found her quite charming actually. Her skin is just beautiful, not tan at all very light skinned, but those boobs are amazing round and tear drop shaped. She has a great ass, except for an unfortunate tattoo she was really gorgeous naked.How old is this woman? I remember going once and walked out who I believe was the same provider and was 50+.

Pineapples1
11-01-23, 02:37
Think you might be talking about Charlie. That's her thing, playing with your face while stroking your prick.Ok so there's two that does this shit? It's what made me stop going cause I drew this same girl 2-3 times and it's gross how she touches dicks all day and then proceeds to stroke my face lmao.

As per penguin's post, she's done all of that except for the crawling nail on my back. She's also let me grope her boobs UTC but it doesn't seem to be the norm for "Jessica" based on some comments I've read.

Citrus1999
11-01-23, 13:06
Is she Asian? Looks like Latina name.She's Chinese. Super busty. A little older for me compare to others I've seen here (mid 30's perhaps). Super horny loves to play and tease. Face had some work done or just look a little strange to me.

It was a good time but I wouldn't repeat.

CamsV
11-01-23, 17:13

Thanks.Xixi from bw has nice hair but she's middle aged and HJ only AFAIK.

RubMePls
11-01-23, 17:26
A bunch of us have played with Jessica's cupcakes. I think 2nd visit. However, getting the jeans down is another story. Someone made that claim, but I find it hard to believe. Despite the lack of access she is the best at what she does with her hands. Not much cuddle or fake GFE though.Who at bw is good at cuddle or fake GFE?

I think coco does cuddle.

Grimmy23
11-01-23, 18:24
Who at bw is good at cuddle or fake GFE?

I think coco does cuddle.Coco doesn't cuddle really. Maybe a little bit on your send or third visit with her but nothing GFE like. Anna used to cuddle a lot but she has gone back to China for a couple months. Based on past experience with BW I don't expect she'll be back. I could be wrong but generally once they've left for an extended vacation you never see them there again. Andy might cuddle a little if you see her enough times, but she seems to be selective with who she cuddles with.

Danny2
11-01-23, 19:15
Took Kelly for a spin, maybe late 20's, 5'0" or maybe shorter, great attitude. Disappointed I did not get a BBBJ like everyone. Had her hang her head off the table to face fu** her, poked her eye LOL.

Like other have mentioned at the end the other girls come to the room to greet you, I don't remember their names but I do remember ICE, I think that's what they called her. She could be 4’10” very short. Would love to take her for a spin next.

I may return.

AlCapone2006
11-01-23, 19:18

At first I thought she is an ice queen of some type because she is really into sanitizers, and everything was covered. Eventually she dropped the mechanical act and softened up a bit. During mission she was real sweet and started moaning and told me I was going to make her cum. Her personality has a hard shell, but inside she is really a sweet girl who acts like a dingy. Kind of like an Asian sexy airhead chick, which is a rarity. Because aren't most of these Asian babes math whizzes and bio majors? She spoke with a cute Betty Boop type of voice (I'm sure its an act) but I found her quite charming actually. Her skin is just beautiful, not tan at all very light skinned, but

those boobs are amazing round and tear drop shaped. She has a great ass, except for an unfortunate tattoo she was really gorgeous naked.Tell me more tel me more.

AlCapone2006
11-01-23, 19:19
Took Kelly for a spin, maybe late 20's, 5'0" or maybe shorter, great attitude. Disappointed I did not get a BBBJ like everyone. Had her hang her head off the table to face fu** her, poked her eye LOL.

Like other have mentioned at the end the other girls come to the room to greet you, I don't remember their names but I do remember ICE, I think that's what they called her. She could be 511 510 very short. Would love to take her for a spin next.

I may return.Is this 2 miles from hypno.

AlCapone2006
11-01-23, 19:34
Early 30's.

Skinny Jojo. B cups. Total $100. For he. Boob play. Roaming utc.

She's new she told me. 4th visit this month. Stoked I found a new fresh one. Or at least fresh for now.

BigBoDonk
11-01-23, 19:51
Early 30's.

Skinny Jojo. B cups. Total $100. For he. Boob play. Roaming utc.

She's new she told me. 4th visit this month. Stoked I found a new fresh one. Or at least fresh for now.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/Bruh who in the right mind would pay 100 for HJ?

StormXX7
11-01-23, 20:17
Does anyone have the ig or contact info for Alison / Alicia. She worked at haven / pure.

Was Burnette big tits. Then later was blonde big tits an big ass. Looked like Emma Robert's. Can you dm me thanks.

Helmette
11-02-23, 00:23
Is Jessica the one that does that weird shit where she runs her hands along your face?From its website, it looks like a legit place. I am surprised to see there is something extra there. I will give it a try; wish me luck.

RubMePls
11-02-23, 00:29
+1 for Cindy one of the best massages and teasing I've ever had.

She teases the tip so well when your lying down on stomach.

She's not much of a looker and no real curves but good service.

Got to kiss her thick lips while she stroked and I shot.

Gave her. 6 and she looked disappointed because she gave me extra service, but that's all I brought unfortunately.

I guess she won't be happy to see me again unless I bring the big bucks.

Haven't been here in awhile and decided to stop in. PPS at the front counter and some other older guy sitting next to him too. Was super friendly though and gave him the entry fee of. 35 for the hr. Some gal led me to a room, couldn't see her face because she was wearing a mask. I undress and she starts with the legs / butt covered and massaging just the upper body. Nice firm pressure and was a really good massage. She then cleaned up all the oil with a wet towel and then uncovered my bottom half. No talking at all and she went right into teasing everything while massaging my legs. On the flip she oiled me up and dropped a digit in me while giving me the HE. She did a really amazing job and once I was finished she asked if I wanted a foot massage. It was actually a really nice way to end it as I was really relaxed at that point. Finished me up and tipped her. 60. She said her name was Cindy.

-Woodyee.

SCJohn
11-02-23, 00:53
Bruh who in the right mind would pay 100 for HJ?He didn't say if he did 30 min or 60 min but.

$40 HF for 30 min $60 tip with access to boobies and UTC roaming is now the standard rate. If he did 60 minutes that would be a deal!

BigBoDonk
11-02-23, 01:34
I am confused. Now you guys probably already understand I am a big booty fan. What is strange for me is that you can see lots of big booty / thick asian girls in your day to day life. However, I haven't seen a single one in AMPs. The ones that are described thick here are not even close to being thick. I am talking about Connie Perengion body type.

JohnTheDodger
11-02-23, 04:05

Like other have mentioned at the end the other girls come to the room to greet you, I don't remember their names but I do remember ICE, I think that's what they called her. She could be 410 very short. Would love to take her for a spin next.

I may return.How was Ice's body type? Busty or more petite?

Grimmy23
11-02-23, 10:01
From its website, it looks like a legit place. I am surprised to see there is something extra there. I will give it a try; wish me luck.Burke is a 100% legit place. Try anything there and best case you get kicked out with no refund and banned from returning to any location. Worst case they press charges. Legit shops don't mess around when it comes to this stuff. The BW that is talked about here is Bamboo Wood in Westminster.

Mr Plumber
11-02-23, 10:47
Xixi from bw has nice hair but she's middle aged and HJ only AFAIK.Yes, very thick, long hair. Add that to her pleasant, happy demeanor and a willingness to taste your gherkin and you've got a winner.

Mr. P.

SaltyDog
11-02-23, 10:56
I am confused. Now you guys probably already understand I am a big booty fan. What is strange for me is that you can see lots of big booty / thick asian girls in your day to day life. However, I haven't seen a single one in AMPs. The ones that are described thick here are not even close to being thick. I am talking about Connie Perengion body type.They do exist.

Nickelndime
11-02-23, 11:46
Went by SH yesterday evening and the doors were locked. It was pretty clear that no one was there. I saw the open sign on upstairs at bw but did not partake. Thought it best to leave the complex. Any news as to why SH was not open?

Mr Plumber
11-02-23, 15:09
I am confused. Now you guys probably already understand I am a big booty fan. What is strange for me is that you can see lots of big booty / thick asian girls in your day to day life. However, I haven't seen a single one in AMPs. The ones that are described thick here are not even close to being thick. I am talking about Connie Perengion body type.Genetics plays the biggest role in physical attributes. So unless an Asian woman is mixed-race somewhere down the line, you're not going to find a lot of Connie Perengion-sized butts. That said, Lisa at MHF has a big butt. Not bodonkadonk big but big, especially for an Asian woman. I find her cheeks a very nice 'more than a handful' way to spend an hour. It took a while for she and I to warm up to each other but we're at a good place now. She'll stay in my rotation.

Mr. P.

MoneyBear
11-02-23, 15:17
Went by SH yesterday evening and the doors were locked. It was pretty clear that no one was there. I saw the open sign on upstairs at bw but did not partake. Thought it best to leave the complex. Any news as to why SH was not open?I believe that they always close on Wednesday, unless they change it.

SaltyDog
11-02-23, 15:38
Genetics plays the biggest role in physical attributes. So unless an Asian woman is mixed-race somewhere down the line, you're not going to find a lot of Connie Perengion-sized butts. That said, Lisa at MHF has a big butt. Not bodonkadonk big but big, especially for an Asian woman. I find her cheeks a very nice 'more than a handful' way to spend an hour. It took a while for she and I to warm up to each other but we're at a good place now. She'll stay in my rotation.

Mr. P.If any of you guys remember Mandy from M&A that moved out of state she's back. Really big nice firm round ass and she love to wear a G-String to go along with her ass. Seen her today and a nice round ass is a rare thing. Good thing she has a firm ass otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

If you're a rookie she'll sniff you out right away, YMMV but not for me.

NewPSurfRat
11-02-23, 15:48
My first trip was lackluster at best last week. Texted back and forth w mms and confirmed with Rose for an hour.

Despite telling the lady who greeted me I got bait and switched (assuming busy) with subpar session that lasted maybe 15 min. They then texted back apologizing and said Ice, Kelly, and Vanessa is avail this week. Any recs?

Grimmy23
11-02-23, 16:22
Went by SH yesterday evening and the doors were locked. It was pretty clear that no one was there. I saw the open sign on upstairs at bw but did not partake. Thought it best to leave the complex. Any news as to why SH was not open?SH is closed on Wednesdays.

OakOak22
11-02-23, 16:58
If any of you guys remember Mandy from M&A that moved out of state she's back. Really big nice firm round ass and she love to wear a G-String to go along with her ass. Seen her today and a nice round ass is a rare thing. Good thing she has a firm ass otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

If you're a rookie she'll sniff you out right away, YMMV but not for me.Is this the one in Downey?

Nickelndime
11-02-23, 16:59
I believe that they always close on Wednesday, unless they change it.Oh, dang, my bad! I didn't think these places ever closed, especially Chinese places. Didn't even think to google the hours.

Thanks for the info guys.

SaltyDog
11-02-23, 17:43
Is this the one in Downey?888 is in Santa Ana. She was there before then left to greener pastures LOL. She used to work M&A on Bolsa. She wore a red thong and it looks good on her. You guys that know her know she's not fat but has a really nice big round ass.

Danny2
11-02-23, 17:45
My first trip was lackluster at best last week. Texted back and forth w mms and confirmed with Rose for an hour.

Despite telling the lady who greeted me I got bait and switched (assuming busy) with subpar session that lasted maybe 15 min. They then texted back apologizing and said Ice, Kelly, and Vanessa is avail this week. Any recs?I would Give ICe a try. Kelly was good, great attitude.

They are very busy, I got to see at least three waiting areas LOL.

JohnTheDodger
11-02-23, 18:05
I would Give ICe a try. Kelly was good, great attitude.

They are very busy, I got to see at least three waiting areas LOL.Did you get BBBJ with Kelly?

BigBoDonk
11-02-23, 18:11
Genetics plays the biggest role in physical attributes. So unless an Asian woman is mixed-race somewhere down the line, you're not going to find a lot of Connie Perengion-sized butts. That said, Lisa at MHF has a big butt. Not bodonkadonk big but big, especially for an Asian woman. I find her cheeks a very nice 'more than a handful' way to spend an hour. It took a while for she and I to warm up to each other but we're at a good place now. She'll stay in my rotation.

Mr. P.Hmm, I think either papasan tricked me and gave me different lisa, or we have completely different vision of how thick woman should look like. I think it is more up to diet, as oppose to genetics. Women who grew up here, tend to use more sugar and high calory food, that's why they are thick as oppose to those who grew up in Asia.

LngTimeMongr
11-02-23, 18:11
Any mongers seen the current line up at green spa?

Current line is: Sandy. Vannesa. Ice。kelly.

Which one is the best? Whos the youngest?

BigBoDonk
11-02-23, 20:40
Biggest booty so far for me was Viet mamasan from cloud. But she didn't allow FS.

SeekingSex
11-03-23, 00:36
Went by SH yesterday evening and the doors were locked. It was pretty clear that no one was there. I saw the open sign on upstairs at bw but did not partake. Thought it best to leave the complex. Any news as to why SH was not open?I think they used to be closed on Wednesdays. Recently, they were open 7 days a week, but I think they went back to Wednesday closed. Maybe. I will ask when I visit there next time.

PinkMink
11-03-23, 12:21
Any report on Kate or Camila at LF 109? Heard Kate is Indian and Camila has good naturals.Does anyone know where Kate moved to?

OakOak22
11-03-23, 16:15
888 is in Santa Ana. She was there before then left to greener pastures LOL. She used to work M&A on Bolsa. She wore a red thong and it looks good on her. You guys that know her know she's not fat but has a really nice big round ass.So where is she working currently?

OakOak22
11-03-23, 16:17
Biggest booty so far for me was Viet mamasan from cloud. But she didn't allow FS.Is she still there?

Biggest for me was Cici at Harmony in orange, ava from haven, and Mindi the waxing queen.

IAmTheQ
11-03-23, 16:54
Any report on Kate or Camila at LF 109? Heard Kate is Indian and Camila has good naturals.I saw Camila / Sage at LF 109's sister spa in Brea. Latina, C bewbs, upper 20's in my estimation. Curly hair skin of a morena. Typical Latina body, big hips, not fat, not skinny. I asked her about LF, and I think I recall her saying she goes back and forth. So might be the same girl.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6524471&viewfull=1#post6524471.

Kate Indian. I'm intrigued! American Indian? Asian Indian?

PinkMink
11-03-23, 17:08
I saw Camila / Sage at LF 109's sister spa in Brea. Latina, C bewbs, upper 20's in my estimation. Curly hair skin of a morena. Typical Latina body, big hips, not fat, not skinny. I asked her about LF, and I think I recall her saying she goes back and forth. So might be the same girl.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6524471&viewfull=1#post6524471.

Kate Indian. I'm intrigued! American Indian? Asian Indian?Kate is Asian Indian.

Lemonade1
11-03-23, 17:19
Putting feelers out there. Any spot with decent massage that also does the deed?

BraveNuPengwin
11-03-23, 18:07
Putting feelers out there. Any spot with decent massage that also does the deed?I would recommend finding a girl that gives great massage and you have chemistry with, then attempt to commandeer her into FS! I am working on one now and yes it's the long haul but worth it in the end. I did this before and results could be few months of FS until she either wants more or you get bored or?

BraveNuPengwin
11-03-23, 18:12
Hmm, I think either papasan tricked me and gave me different lisa, or we have completely different vision of how thick woman should look like. I think it is more up to diet, as oppose to genetics. Women who grew up here, tend to use more sugar and high calory food, that's why they are thick as oppose to those who grew up in Asia.Is this the famed Lisa that I'm still dying to see, how late do they open? One time I went and the lights were off. No answer when calling either, is it mainly a morning spot?

BigBoDonk
11-03-23, 18:19
So where is she working currently?She wasn't there yesterday. I drove all the way. However I found a nice spot 120 massage and FS with nice big booty Latina chick.

BigBoDonk
11-03-23, 18:22
Is this the famed Lisa that I'm still dying to see, how late do they open? One time I went and the lights were off. No answer when calling either, is it mainly a morning spot?Bro only thing I saw there were 3 old Asian grannies in their 70 ies. And rooms with no doors. Is there another MHF in Westminster? You can see from pics on google there are no privacy in rooms there.

Lemonade1
11-03-23, 18:31
I would recommend finding a girl that gives great massage and you have chemistry with, then attempt to commandeer her into FS! I am working on one now and yes it's the long haul but worth it in the end. I did this before and results could be few months of FS until she either wants more or you get bored or?Yeah I actually have one but she's out of town for like a month or so. Now I'm sore as hell from work out and could use a decent massage.

BenderOver
11-03-23, 18:45

Which one is the best? Whos the youngest?I drew Cindy and I don't recommend. I'll put up a more traditional laser like I usually do when I have time later.

DSeanC
11-03-23, 18:58
Texted MMS and got the new lineup. Sandy, Ice, Vannesa and Kelly were available. Emma greeted me showed me all three of the new girls but Kelly since I saw her in the past.

I ended up choosing Vannesa, she's probably 5'2" skinny body type with natural Bs. She came back in with the supplies and I skipped the massage as usual. Right after blue toast, started out with dfk and she tongue bathed me from my neck all the way down to jr. She gave a really nice and long BBBJ / dt and lifted my legs for some rimming. I had her on her back because I wanted to return the favor. She was very responsive and she really enjoyed her tits and nipples sucked on. I'm not a big guy but she was really tight in mish, she was even tighter in K9 and I was surprised how nice of an ass she carried. I had her play with her clit while banging her in doggy and I was getting close to cum seeing my dick going in and out of her pussy. I blew in the bag, she cleaned me up and she laid next to me while playing with jr. Finally our time was up, Emma came in to ask how she was before walking me out the door. She told me try Ice next time and I will soon!

BigBoDonk
11-03-23, 21:39
Drove to 888 second time. No Mindy / Mandy here. One beefed up angry Asian chick. Didn't really seemed interested in massage.

Helmette
11-03-23, 21:58
Putting feelers out there. Any spot with decent massage that also does the deed?She gave me a proper, back massage, that got rid of my shoulder pain. And yes, she is happy to offer the deed at extra cost. I am kinda new to this, but thus far, she had the best attitude and service.

BigBoDonk
11-03-23, 22:16
If any of you guys remember Mandy from M&A that moved out of state she's back. Really big nice firm round ass and she love to wear a G-String to go along with her ass. Seen her today and a nice round ass is a rare thing. Good thing she has a firm ass otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

If you're a rookie she'll sniff you out right away, YMMV but not for me.So where is big booty Mandy is working? I will exchange contacts of 80 buck FS latina for that. Let me know guys.

Helmette
11-03-23, 23:01
I will visit Bamboo Wood at Westminster and report back here. Gracias!

Burke is a 100% legit place. Try anything there and best case you get kicked out with no refund and banned from returning to any location. Worst case they press charges. Legit shops don't mess around when it comes to this stuff. The BW that is talked about here is Bamboo Wood in Westminster.

JohnTheDodger
11-04-23, 02:11
She gave me a proper, back massage, that got rid of my shoulder pain. And yes, she is happy to offer the deed at extra cost. I am kinda new to this, but thus far, she had the best attitude and service.How's ice's body type?

VoodooChile
11-04-23, 06:22
She gave me a proper, back massage, that got rid of my shoulder pain. And yes, she is happy to offer the deed at extra cost. I am kinda new to this, but thus far, she had the best attitude and service.Funny, I thought she gave a terrible massage. And wasn't impressed at all with the service from her. She was sweet, but massage was basically 30 minutes of her digging her elbows in the same spot over and over. Had to tell her to stop a few times. Extra stuff I felt she was a bit of a dead fish to be honest, but maybe I have been spoiled lately. YMMV.

Sticker
11-04-23, 09:54
Hit it up a couple of days ago and drew Chloe, who I would describe as one of Hypno's standard-style girls, which isn't a bad thing. Early 30's, cute face, b-c cups, semi-shaved, brownish mid-length hair and medium build with some ink. Very good kisser, acceptable BBBJ, enjoys 69 & DATY, and good, passionate sex. Mamasan had told me that Rika and Suki were the other two girls in the current rotation, and Rika would have been my first choice, and Suki my second, but they were busy.

Since Chloe was pretty good, I may head back in a couple of days to check out one of the others, and mamasan said she'll do a better job of getting me the right girl for my appointment next time. Usually she's good about that, but at least if it becomes a problem, I can always hang it out at Nature more often.

Has anyone tried Rika or Suki at Hypno yet?

LVB808
11-04-23, 12:45
Hmm, I think either papasan tricked me and gave me different lisa, or we have completely different vision of how thick woman should look like. I think it is more up to diet, as oppose to genetics. Women who grew up here, tend to use more sugar and high calory food, that's why they are thick as oppose to those who grew up in Asia.I can vouch that Lisa does have a thick lower half, so you may have gotten someone else. Above the waist she is not thick, but below the waist it's ample. Maybe not Connie Perignon thick, but still very plump.

Danny2
11-04-23, 13:11

Which one is the best? Whos the youngest?Ice looks to be the youngest of them.

Nickelndime
11-04-23, 16:23
Visited Rainbow after noticing it when grabbing lunch at subway. Drew Tammy. I believe she is Vietnamese. 50 ish, short, kinda plump, very nice and friendly. She's neither ugly or hot, just so-so looking. Just a ho-hum experience overall with basic massage, some teasing, and standard HJ. Was not really interested in seeing her naked but did do otc during HJ. Would not go out of the way to try others here. 60 tip.

Man, I'm finding out that it's really tough to find "hot" HJ girls in the OC, as some have said. Seems like the younger, hotter ones if working are FS, which I usually do not seek in parlors. And also noticing that these younger, hotter ones are not very adept at HJ's.

BraveNuPengwin
11-04-23, 19:26
Bro only thing I saw there were 3 old Asian grannies in their 70 ies. And rooms with no doors. Is there another MHF in Westminster? You can see from pics on google there are no privacy in rooms there.Serious? Is Lisa in her 70's? This was like the recommended Katy from Relax in Tustin. What a waste of time and money.

Hopefully someone can confirm her approx age? If she's older than 40 something it's going to send penguin back into his igloo.

Lift Her Up
11-05-23, 01:26
Putting feelers out there. Any spot with decent massage that also does the deed?Try Cindy who is now back at MHF.

Lift Her Up.

SaltyDog
11-05-23, 12:13
Serious? Is Lisa in her 70's? This was like the recommended Katy from Relax in Tustin. What a waste of time and money.

Hopefully someone can confirm her approx age? If she's older than 40 something it's going to send penguin back into his igloo.I'll admit Katie is no beauty queen. You must have really high standards. She's a good piece of ass and loves different positions. She loves what she does, literally. Her BBJ is one of the best I've had in OC. It's not just lips going up and down your pole it the whole mouth. If your nutsack is waxed or shaved she suck lick your balls a long time. Never a rush with her. Once she's in that red lit room she looks way different. One last thing, you can actually get a good massage from her too if you want otherwise the dress will drop right away.

I wouldn't consider seeing Katie a waste of time.

Mr Plumber
11-05-23, 16:08
Bro only thing I saw there were 3 old Asian grannies in their 70 ies. And rooms with no doors. Is there another MHF in Westminster? You can see from pics on google there are no privacy in rooms there.Sasha, Wi and Lisa all in their 40's or 50's. Cindy certainly in her 50's and (maybe) 60's. None looks like 70's. Maybe to a younger guy they all look like grannies. But to a guy old enough to be a grandpa, they look plenty young enough. And the accommodating services are hard to beat, all at a more sensible price.

Privacy. Hmmm. The rack rate here is less than a no-tel off of Fig. Just hope the background music is suitably loud to muffle the moans and grunts eminating from your stall and provider. Don't be shy now.

BBD, once you've bounced your body off of Lisa's big ass in doggy a few times, you'll forget about her age. At least until your vesicles are fully drained. I'm rootin' for ya, Kid. Now get out there and bone that broad!

Lift Her Up
11-05-23, 19:12
Sasha, Wi and Lisa all in their 40's or 50's. Cindy certainly in her 50's and (maybe) 60's. None looks like 70's. Maybe to a younger guy they all look like grannies. But to a guy old enough to be a grandpa, they look plenty young enough. I have high school friends who are great-grandparents, a couple anyway, so yeah, they all look young to me. That said, I do believe Cindy is a little younger than 50. FWIW. (In addition to other indications, note that those natural breasts don't sag at all.) But I would be happy to keep seeing her, were she 70, saggy breasts, whatever. Any girl who welcomes me inside with a smile has me hooked.

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
11-05-23, 20:47
Sasha, Wi and Lisa all in their 40's or 50's. Cindy certainly in her 50's and (maybe) 60's. None looks like 70's. Maybe to a younger guy they all look like grannies. But to a guy old enough to be a grandpa, they look plenty young enough. And the accommodating services are hard to beat, all at a more sensible price.

Privacy. Hmmm. The rack rate here is less than a no-tel off of Fig. Just hope the background music is suitably loud to muffle the moans and grunts eminating from your stall and provider. Don't be shy now.

BBD, once you've bounced your body off of Lisa's big ass in doggy a few times, you'll forget about her age. At least until your vesicles are fully drained. I'm rootin' for ya, Kid. Now get out there and bone that broad!She has a great Ass from behind.

Sexaholic777
11-05-23, 21:55
Very nice place with renovated showers, free parking in the back. The lady in the front desk is not the friendliest (to say the least) but some of the ladies are great. The pics they have on the IG / flickr are 100% fake, look nothing like the girls, but it can at least give you an indication of their ethnicity and general weight / size. It's a hit or miss though, you got to know who to ask for. A better way of knowing who to book than the pics, is to text and ask a description of who's available. Here's my short translation of the texts they send LOL:

If anyone has any insight into other girls there, please add- I'd love to hear!Any news on the red head. Hayden. Oh wait that is Jolene her?

Sexaholic777
11-05-23, 22:03
There's actually younger milfs or single women here.

Just get the new one. The Papsan has a penguin working sometimes here. So watch out for her LOL.

She's here a few more days.

Today saw Amy. About 33. In red dress. Typical C tits and nice bod.

Total. $140 for good massage and HE. Cheaper than strippers or your wife or girlfriend. Good luck spending $140 and see a naked girl that wants to please you. Shoot you can't even get this price in LA stripper bars. Lmao.

Sexaholic777
11-05-23, 22:05
She has a great Ass from behind.True health is that other AMP down the street.

Sexaholic777
11-05-23, 22:07
What happened to Grace at Sunny Health in Wm. This place is below Bamboo Woods.

Grace was a hot 30's gal. Place is packed w moaning and roaming. LOL.

There was one that gave FS besides Grace. Her name was Vanessa or Kiki. Anyone know where Grace left to?

BraveNuPengwin
11-05-23, 23:10
I'll admit Katie is no beauty queen. You must have really high standards. She's a good piece of ass and loves different positions. She loves what she does, literally. Her BBJ is one of the best I've had in OC. It's not just lips going up and down your pole it the whole mouth. If your nutsack is waxed or shaved she suck lick your balls a long time. Never a rush with her. Once she's in that red lit room she looks way different. One last thing, you can actually get a good massage from her too if you want otherwise the dress will drop right away.

I wouldn't consider seeing Katie a waste of time.My beej was covered, her massage sucked, and she has no ass and a beat mug.

BigBoDonk
11-05-23, 23:26
Sasha, Wi and Lisa all in their 40's or 50's. Cindy certainly in her 50's and (maybe) 60's. None looks like 70's. Maybe to a younger guy they all look like grannies. But to a guy old enough to be a grandpa, they look plenty young enough. And the accommodating services are hard to beat, all at a more sensible price.

BBD, once you've bounced your body off of Lisa's big ass in doggy a few times, you'll forget about her age. At least until your vesicles are fully drained. I'm rootin' for ya, Kid. Now get out there and bone that broad!Brother, I am 40 myself. And trust me, if Asian women looks in her 50 it means she is in her 70 ies. They don't age that soon.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-05-23, 23:50
What happened to Grace at Sunny Health in Wm. This place is below Bamboo Woods.

Grace was a hot 30's gal. Place is packed w moaning and roaming. LOL.

There was one that gave FS besides Grace. Her name was Vanessa or Kiki. Anyone know where Grace left to?Yes, she has been gone awhile. Cute. Funny. Nice. Tasty. And Gone. One of the few pre-pandemic girls to remain.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-05-23, 23:52
She has a great Ass from behind.Thats exactly how I like to view them.

Yeah TH is a place where menu's are open and long.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-05-23, 23:56
I will visit Bamboo Wood at Westminster and report back here. Gracias!Don't expect much improvisation. The menu is the most tightly controlled of any shop other than a legit shop. A couple of girls who crossed a line got fired.

Helmette
11-06-23, 01:39
How's ice's body type?And she seems to be the youngest among the four ladies. As for the extra, she was very passionate and was not like a "dead fish" like someone else mentioned here. Maybe it was due to the fact there were no other customers when I visited?

Helmette
11-06-23, 01:49
She wasn't there yesterday. I drove all the way. However I found a nice spot 120 massage and FS with nice big booty Latina chick.Could you please share the location and name of the big booty Latina? Thanks!

JohnTheDodger
11-06-23, 02:52
There's actually younger milfs or single women here.

Just get the new one. The Papsan has a penguin working sometimes here. So watch out for her LOL.

She's here a few more days.

Today saw Amy. About 33. In red dress. Typical C tits and nice bod.

Total. $140 for good massage and HE. Cheaper than strippers or your wife or girlfriend. Good luck spending $140 and see a naked girl that wants to please you. Shoot you can't even get this price in LA stripper bars. Lmao.Do they offer BJ or FS for extra here?

DatChase
11-06-23, 19:16
Feel like I'm bringing sand to the beach but figured I'd give a recent update. I've made it clear I'm a Lucy fan, service makes up for looks. But recently more and more she is a bit lackluster and really pushes for the new higher rates. I had been texting her to setup a time and she was getting pushy and said some odd things, it was close to closing time and said I didn't want to get rushed. She said I can leave early and it's ok, or if I came close to closing time they could just throw me out. Really odd for her, starting to think she doesn't have full control of her phone now. Also mentions the "boss cut" way more. Today I paid $. 30 (I've paid as little as $ before). She gave.

Me a lecture that boss needs his. 40 and this was last time. Very confused since this wasn't an issue before. Quick BBBJ then cover, unenthusiastic cg then I get behind doggy, try for Greek (which is usually on menu), not today. Really big turn off. No foot rub or massage.

If the service is going to start sliding then I'll def move on. I can pay 140 at lots of spas and get a much younger, thinner BBBJ and cfs.

Quick side note, I'm looking for a good 4 hands / duo anyone have one they can recommend? Feel free to message me if you want.

Sticker
11-06-23, 19:53
And she seems to be the youngest among the four ladies. As for the extra, she was very passionate and was not like a "dead fish" like someone else mentioned here. Maybe it was due to the fact there were no other customers when I visited?Saw her today, and she if the opposite of a dead fish, so not sure what that comment was all about. Ice is tiny, but with a very natural and proportionate bod, and no ink. Her face is GND cute rather than DDG, but she absolutely adores DFK. Like the rest of her, her tongue is tiny, so she can't really lasso mine, but her enthusiasm made up for it. That, and the fact that she was so complimentary at the outset, during and after the deed. The funniest part was at the end when she asked if I had a wife (her English is a tad better than others there). I was ambiguous, and she said "can I be your wife?" Hilarious, but fun.

Also, only Vanessa was unencumbered and available to say hi and offer an introductory smooch as I was getting ready to leave. She looks pretty good, but I'd like to view Kelly to compare and contrast.

Mamasan Emma was great as always.

VoodooChile
11-06-23, 20:19
Saw her today, and she if the opposite of a dead fish, so not sure what that comment was all about. Ice is tiny, but with a very natural and proportionate bod, and no ink. Her face is GND cute rather than DDG, but she absolutely adores DFK. Like the rest of her, her tongue is tiny, so she can't really lasso mine, but her enthusiasm made up for it. That, and the fact that she was so complimentary at the outset, during and after the deed. The funniest part was at the end when she asked if I had a wife (her English is a tad better than others there). I was ambiguous, and she said "can I be your wife?" Hilarious, but fun.

Also, only Vanessa was unencumbered and available to say hi and offer an introductory smooch as I was getting ready to leave. She looks pretty good, but I'd like to view Kelly to compare and contrast.

Mamasan Emma was great as always.I guess I just saw her on an off day. Like I said. Was barely any movement out of her. Just lied there pretty much the entire time. Funny, she asked if she could be my wife as well. LOL.

Sticker
11-07-23, 18:09
I guess I just saw her on an off day. Like I said. Was barely any movement out of her. Just lied there pretty much the entire time. Funny, she asked if she could be my wife as well. LOL.Yeah, I get that, and I've certainly experienced providers in the past who didn't live up to their stellar reviews. YMMV and all that. Maybe when you saw Ice, she was new at Nature and still needed Emma's coaching.

SloppySmiles
11-07-23, 19:08
888 is in Santa Ana. She was there before then left to greener pastures LOL. She used to work M&A on Bolsa. She wore a red thong and it looks good on her. You guys that know her know she's not fat but has a really nice big round ass.Any idea where she's at now? I had her WeChat but lost it months ago. Anyone that can PM me with info I can give ya the same in return. I know a few Asian chicks like Mandy. Thanks.

BraveNuPengwin
11-07-23, 19:18
Headed back to believe, (back to our regularly scheduled programming).

Pulled Yumi.

30 something yr.

DFK upon entering.

Stellar performance: BBJ, BLS, DATO, 69.

Very nice girl, she sounded like asian girls typically do in pornos.

Small ass, typical maid dress, cute face but not gorgeous.

90% of the time a bit uglier one is a better experience.

Definitely better than my last encounter, maybe rendezvous green goblin next.

MMacFly
11-07-23, 20:18
Found an ad on listcrawler. She messaged that this was the place and was appointment only. They must be renting it out on Sundays when the regular business is closed. Jessica, Viet. Place is really clean. 50 for 30 min. 70 for Hr. Did the 30 min session. Not much massage. Started asking what I wanted while face down. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Started with some really inflated prices. Tried to say 100 for HJ. I politely told her I wouldn't go over 60. More was on the table but everything covered. One and done for me. Girls were nice and place was nice. Service and pricing was not.

Traveler8888
11-07-23, 21:18
Any idea where she's at now? I had her WeChat but lost it months ago. Anyone that can PM me with info I can give ya the same in return. I know a few Asian chicks like Mandy. Thanks.Where does she work now?

I saw her once then she was gone.

DatChase
11-08-23, 00:03
Was in yorba Linda for an event and while waiting saw asian therapy massage spa. Been having really bad back pain and figured I'd go do 30 min quick. Reviews on Google were good (men and women).

Walk in door and a taller (5'11 or more easy), middle age, thin asian MILF walks out. Tight slacks and a fitting top. Very leggy and fit. Middle aged Asian woman bob haircut. Asks me how long, . 40 for 30 min. Pay and back to room (locked doors). Undress and lay face down, she walks in and doesn't care I'm dong out no sheet / towel (my first notion more may be here). Good medium massage, got my pain to subside. For a legit massage place it was mediocre, for an AMP, above average. Lots of hip, butt massage, very slight glancing of the goods (second notion now). Flip and no towel, just finger running (game on). After about 5 min makes HJ motion, I asked if that was all, kinda laughed me off said yes. She gets oil and start stroking, I start feeling around OTC, went to slide my hand up her shirt. Little giggle then came the question how much. Settled on. 60, she dropped pants and top. Matching white lingerie. B cups and a tight little ass (really good for a middle age asian). Finish up, offer me water, on my way.

More maybe is possible with some time, but I don't have cash to develope that. On my way out saw a younger thicker girl laying in the lounge. Maybe 30's, bit trashier looking. Was not at all looking for something just stumbled into it in yorba Linda of all places.

New8888
11-08-23, 07:19
Where does she work now?

I saw her once then she was gone.If you know where she at let me know too. I miss her.

VinnieJenkins
11-08-23, 09:54
Was in yorba Linda for an event and while waiting saw asian therapy massage spa. Been having really bad back pain and figured I'd go do 30 min quick. Reviews on Google were good (men and women).

Walk in door and a taller (5'11 or more easy), middle age, thin asian MILF walks out. Tight slacks and a fitting top. Very leggy and fit. Middle aged Asian woman bob haircut. Asks me how long, . 40 for 30 min. Pay and back to room (locked doors). Undress and lay face down, she walks in and doesn't care I'm dong out no sheet / towel (my first notion more may be here). Good medium massage, got my pain to subside. For a legit massage place it was mediocre, for an AMP, above average. Lots of hip, butt massage, very slight glancing of the goods (second notion now). Flip and no towel, just finger running (game on). After about 5 min makes HJ motion, I asked if that was all, kinda laughed me off said yes. She gets oil and start stroking, I start feeling around OTC, went to slide my hand up her shirt. Little giggle then came the question how much. Settled on. 60, she dropped pants and top. Matching white lingerie. B cups and a tight little ass (really good for a middle age asian). Finish up, offer me water, on my way.

More maybe is possible with some time, but I don't have cash to develope that. On my way out saw a younger thicker girl laying in the lounge. Maybe 30's, bit trashier looking. Was not at all looking for something just stumbled into it in yorba Linda of all places.Is there a possibly of you letting us know the name of the place or the cross streets?

Fe Maiden
11-08-23, 10:17
Is there a possibly of you letting us know the name of the place or the cross streets?He did give the name.

SCJohn
11-08-23, 12:28
He did give the name.https://www.yelp.com/biz/asian-therapy-massage-spa-yorba-linda

Would have been helpful to capitalize the name. I totally missed that too. Or put the name in the title.

But thanks for the info. We're all here to share info.

JDog1234
11-08-23, 17:49
Saw her today, and she if the opposite of a dead fish, so not sure what that comment was all about. Ice is tiny, but with a very natural and proportionate bod, and no ink. Her face is GND cute rather than DDG, but she absolutely adores DFK. Like the rest of her, her tongue is tiny, so she can't really lasso mine, but her enthusiasm made up for it. That, and the fact that she was so complimentary at the outset, during and after the deed. The funniest part was at the end when she asked if I had a wife (her English is a tad better than others there). I was ambiguous, and she said "can I be your wife?" Hilarious, but fun.

Mamasan Emma was great as always.I saw Ice, as well. GnG looks is probably the most accurate. She's very nice and sweet. Wouldn't call her a dead fish but I didn't find her service all that great. Her BJ technique was lacking (for me, at least) and she kept taking breaks every 30 secs or so. FS was better but nothing worth repeating. She did seem to try and had a good attitude. YMMV of course.

Alowicious
11-09-23, 02:40
No link to the ad?

Maps shows it's legit.

Found an ad on listcrawler. She messaged that this was the place and was appointment only. They must be renting it out on Sundays when the regular business is closed. Jessica, Viet. Place is really clean. 50 for 30 min. 70 for Hr. Did the 30 min session. Not much massage. Started asking what I wanted while face down. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Started with some really inflated prices. Tried to say 100 for HJ. I politely told her I wouldn't go over 60. More was on the table but everything covered. One and done for me. Girls were nice and place was nice. Service and pricing was not.

Alowicious
11-09-23, 03:07
Never mind. Found her. Compare her pics to the place's on Maps, pay attention to the mirrors.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/orangecounty/159758251#

Ho Down Man2
11-09-23, 12:20

Mamasan Emma was great as always.I too went to the Green Sign. I asked for ICE but language seemed to be an issue. I was texting with MMS and she kept saying that she was available but unless you have seen her before you really never know. The girl I saw was in a light Purple dress. No Ink, loved DFK. Had a very nice body. Definitely not a dead fish. BBBJ was great. Even did some face fucking and deep throat. The only time I felt she didn't get into it to much was when I DATY. She seemed to be watching the monitors at that time. Not sure if it was me (although I have always been told by my civie partners that I am pretty good) maybe it just wasnt her thing. She was enthusiastic during Mish and Doggy. So all in all I had a great time.

SaltyDog
11-09-23, 12:46
I too went to the Green Sign. I asked for ICE but language seemed to be an issue. I was texting with MMS and she kept saying that she was available but unless you have seen her before you really never know. The girl I saw was in a light Purple dress. No Ink, loved DFK. Had a very nice body. Definitely not a dead fish. BBBJ was great. Even did some face fucking and deep throat. The only time I felt she didn't get into it to much was when I DATY. She seemed to be watching the monitors at that time. Not sure if it was me (although I have always been told by my civie partners that I am pretty good) maybe it just wasnt her thing. She was enthusiastic during Mish and Doggy. So all in all I had a great time.I really enjoy the talent here but those gals keep asking for 160. Sorry I don't have it today honey. They rotate a lot so I keep saying the same thing LOL.

There's a gal there that'll actually have the security camera in her phone. She tries not to look at it but you can catch her if you open your eyes and watch her. RCG she'll actually put the cell phone next to your legs and watch for new customers or popo. If a new customer comes in your time will be shortened. At that point who cares.

DatChase
11-09-23, 15:53
https://www.yelp.com/biz/asian-therapy-massage-spa-yorba-linda

Would have been helpful to capitalize the name. I totally missed that too. Or put the name in the title.

But thanks for the info. We're all here to share info.Thanks for the link that's it, missed the caps for the name in my original post.

YellowFinTuna
11-09-23, 15:57
This was interesting. https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/torrance-man-was-part-of-a-trio-arrested-for-operating-east-coast-high-end-brothel/.

LE lists about every respectable occupation as customers. Looks like a long time investigation. Long Beach isn't that far from the OC.

Oc Amper
11-09-23, 16:23
This was interesting.

LE lists about every respectable occupation as customers. Looks like a long time investigation. Long Beach isn't that far from the OC.A good article in a nationally known magazine, suggests there is much more to this than a simple man buying sex. The article paints it in a much different light, one that has the verification of identity, be it drivers license, pay stub, work I'd, of politicians, military leaders, politicians, all in the DC area.

I don't think I recall reading LE has investigated customers in the past, or if they have it wasn't all that commonly reported. Due to the higher end clientele, there is opportunity to extort or more these individuals.

Suspect, that is where the case is going, to ensure that hasn't happened, or if it has to take appropriate actions.

LilChop123
11-09-23, 17:51
Has anybody been to this parlor before? It's located on Bristol and MacArthur. Been wanting to check it out and prices seem fairly cheap just wanted some feedback since I'm not subscribed to rubmaps.

Ho Down Man2
11-09-23, 19:14
I really enjoy the talent here but those gals keep asking for 160. Sorry I don't have it today honey. They rotate a lot so I keep saying the same thing LOL.

There's a gal there that'll actually have the security camera in her phone. She tries not to look at it but you can catch her if you open your eyes and watch her. RCG she'll actually put the cell phone next to your legs and watch for new customers or popo. If a new customer comes in your time will be shortened. At that point who cares.Luckily I didn't experience a shortened time, that is one of the things I was most happy about. She gave all of her attention to me for the full amount of time. Now I got the 45 minutes which was. 60 up front. When she asked for the donaction prior to the deed, I gave her 1. 2 and she was graciously happy. No negotiation, no sad eyes just oh thank you and off to get the supplies. I had extra in my pockets just in case, but that seemed to do the trick without issues.

Slammer6008
11-09-23, 21:14
Has anybody been to this parlor before? It's located on Bristol and MacArthur. Been wanting to check it out and prices seem fairly cheap just wanted some feedback since I'm not subscribed to rubmaps.Go check it out an report back.

StubbornMule
11-09-23, 21:18
I'm in my 30's and prefer girls in their 20's and 30's; women over 50 don't do anything for me. I'm curious if those of you in your 50's and 60's feel any attraction towards women in their 50's? It seems to me that marriage is a bad deal, in the sense that even if you marry a beautiful woman in her 20's, you take the risk that won't be attracted to her when she reaches her 50's. Any thoughts?

VoodooChile
11-09-23, 21:36
I'm in my 30's and prefer girls in their 20's and 30's; women over 50 don't do anything for me. I'm curious if those of you in your 50's and 60's feel any attraction towards women in their 50's? It seems to me that marriage is a bad deal, in the sense that even if you marry a beautiful woman in her 20's, you take the risk that won't be attracted to her when she reaches her 50's. Any thoughts?Age is just a number. I personally do not care at all about age. Oh, I am in my early 50's. Obviously there are more attractive women in their 20's and 30's in the industry than there are in their 50's, but looks are not everything.

ShyBraveOC
11-09-23, 22:37
Go check it out an report back.This place is a typical jack shack with 50+ laundry ladies working. You get your fill hour here, nothing special here. Nice and clean. Many better places.

LilChop123
11-09-23, 23:51
This place is a typical jack shack with 50+ laundry ladies working. You get your fill hour here, nothing special here. Nice and clean. Many better places.Have you tried blue sea spa? That one is further down Bristol by the mall. I know the entry fee is pricier, but I don't know much else. I apologize for the many questions I'm new to this and I want to have a good first experience LOL.

BigBoDonk
11-10-23, 02:20
So I think I owe a report here. Visited Mandy in 888, she told she moved to Utah, tbh she smelled like a homeless and had GPS, I passed, she asked 100 for HJ, obviously I refused. But got to check her butt, I mean, meh, nothing special, little plump but she is too old and has a bad smell, overall nothing worthy. Next I visited Mimi she had better look, smell and butt. Nothing crazy. 35 for door and 100 for FS. Wasn't bad, massage was horrible. I would probably not return, had weird tattoos on her belly. I mean yes, the butt was better than other girls have in AMPs, but again nothing crazy. I guess all asian chicks I see get that butt because they work out in gym and spend money on protein, obviously AMP girls don't do this. Thus, best butt you can find in AMP is average white girls butt size. I think best value is to find a girl that does really good massage and gives a good HJ. So far my go to is 40 for door 40 for Annie in Rose Garden.

BigBoDonk
11-10-23, 02:21
I observed very weird thing, most of AMP girls bring open condoms for FS. Seems like they re use same condoms to save money, have you guys noticed this?

BigBoDonk
11-10-23, 02:23
Luckily I didn't experience a shortened time, that is one of the things I was most happy about. She gave all of her attention to me for the full amount of time. Now I got the 45 minutes which was. 60 up front. When she asked for the donaction prior to the deed, I gave her 1. 2 and she was graciously happy. No negotiation, no sad eyes just oh thank you and off to get the supplies. I had extra in my pockets just in case, but that seemed to do the trick without issues.Guys you overpay. Last time I was there about 2 weeks ago door fee was 50. I just gave girl 100 and no negotiations. Just tell them that this is all you got. It doesn't worth paying more there. Do not spoil them. Sometimes I remember even giving 80 to girls, yes, she will give you attitude, but we are not in the business of being liked by girls.

BraveNuPengwin
11-10-23, 09:59
I observed very weird thing, most of AMP girls bring open condoms for FS. Seems like they re use same condoms to save money, have you guys noticed this?It's always better to bring your own, comfort and safety.

3% of the time the girls will not allow it.

2% of the time they will use their own for Beej (no lube).

95% they allow and love it.

Using their opened out of a can ones is really your risk.

Grunion Runner
11-10-23, 11:17
I need a good massage, especially to break my hamstrings. Anyone got a good rec on a massage that has FS as an option after the rub down? I have my usual go-to at greenM fullerton but I want to try something new.

SCJohn
11-10-23, 12:46
I observed very weird thing, most of AMP girls bring open condoms for FS. Seems like they re use same condoms to save money, have you guys noticed this?I never thought they reused condoms. I just assumed, they pre-open them so as not to hinder the action. Some times, they struggle to take the condom out of the wrapper and I lose wood. It's not uncommon for girls in AAMPs to do the same thing. That way they can also stealthy slip on the condom with their mouth as their giving you a BJ before hopping on for CG.

Oc Amper
11-10-23, 17:57
I never thought they reused condoms. I just assumed, they pre-open them so as not to hinder the action. Some times, they struggle to take the condom out of the wrapper and I lose wood. It's not uncommon for girls in AAMPs to do the same thing. That way they can also stealthy slip on the condom with their mouth as their giving you a BJ before hopping on for CG.I never gave this any consideration at all.

1. Condoms come rolled up, the girls unroll them while trying to fit them on the Dick.

2. Condoms are for our protection as much as theirs.

3. Condoms are just a cost of doing business. Like any other business, they all have supplies, this is just one of them.

4. Trying to put on a used condom, shit they are hard enough when rolled up, difficult enough to remove, how the hell would one put a used condom on a hard dick.

5. Most condoms that they use, are relatively tight, just no way to make it work again, in my opinion.

VoodooChile
11-10-23, 18:18
I observed very weird thing, most of AMP girls bring open condoms for FS. Seems like they re use same condoms to save money, have you guys noticed this?No one is using used condoms. They buy them in a bulk tube that are not individually wrapped.

Slammer6008
11-10-23, 20:21
I need a good massage, especially to break my hamstrings. Anyone got a good rec on a massage that has FS as an option after the rub down? I have my usual go-to at greenM fullerton but I want to try something new.Try Swan in Buena Park.

AlCapone2006
11-11-23, 00:02
Got Lulu today. Nice tatas. Round butt. Long hair asian girl in her late 20's.

YMMV. Got the room w the door. Thank god. Hit it hard and then some.

—-.

AlCapone2006
11-11-23, 00:03
Cute Latina girl back about 2 years ago. At wellness spa.

Anyone had her? Younger 30's.

AlCapone2006
11-11-23, 00:04
Grace at Sunny Health in Wm? Anyone that matches her talent?

Ward and Bolsa. Upstairs AMP. Kinda sketch place. But I hear they do the deed.

AlCapone2006
11-11-23, 00:06
https://nightfunpages.com/amazing-touch/

Let me know. 160 total it seems. Looks cute.

BigBoDonk
11-11-23, 01:52
Try Swan in Buena Park.Wait, wasn't Swan in Santa Ana? There are 2 swans?

Oc Amper
11-11-23, 01:56
No one is using used condoms. They buy them in a bulk tube that are not individually wrapped.While I can't say with 100% certainty, there is no such thing as a bulk tube.

Condom manufacturers can not offer any assurances once the condom is exposed to oxygen / environment for any length of time. Open a condom, it's expected to be used within a short amount of time.

Having said that, knew one girl that I saw often. She kept them in a pill container that was large in diameter. Took one out one at a time.

Jl104
11-11-23, 02:07
https://nightfunpages.com/amazing-touch/

Let me know. 160 total it seems. Looks cute.You do realize its not the girl in the pictures right?

Superflytnt
11-11-23, 09:02
Age is just a number. I personally do not care at all about age. Oh, I am in my early 50's. Obviously there are more attractive women in their 20's and 30's in the industry than there are in their 50's, but looks are not everything.I have yet to be let down by a young woman's wet clam.

Older women (40+). I have to think hard about one who didn't need lube. I'm not knocking lube as I had one Korean shoot lube into her clam beforehand and it was hands down the best and hottest feeling ever LOL. But some don't want to try lube and it's just dry. I have another Viet MILF that has a really nice petite body with a wonderful ass, but she doesn't use lube and is kinda dry. Maybe I have to work longer to get her warmed up. With younger women it's just easier.

ArtVandalay90
11-11-23, 09:54
While I can't say with 100% certainty, there is no such thing as a bulk tube.

Condom manufacturers can not offer any assurances once the condom is exposed to oxygen / environment for any length of time. Open a condom, it's expected to be used within a short amount of time.

Having said that, knew one girl that I saw often. She kept them in a pill container that was large in diameter. Took one out one at a time.I think most of them unwrap the condoms and hide them in something just like this. They can't have boxes of condoms lying around in case the place gets raided. I knew a girl who kept hers hidden in a sunglasses case, and she would bring one in the room for each client.

Mr Plumber
11-11-23, 14:40
Got Lulu today. Nice tatas. Round butt. Long hair asian girl in her late 20's.

YMMV. Got the room w the door. Thank god. Hit it hard and then some.

-.Al, did this Lulu have tats on her side and abdomen? Maybe 5' 5" tall? Well-done man-made tits with very responsive nipples? If so, it may be someone I've been hoping to locate after she moved-on from her previous shop.

Thanks!

ShyBraveOC
11-11-23, 16:41
Has anyone heard where Linda resurfaced? It's been quite some time, figured she would have shown up around someplace by now.

Slammer6008
11-11-23, 17:43
Wait, wasn't Swan in Santa Ana? There are 2 swans?It's closed down now.

Qeast
11-11-23, 20:56
I observed very weird thing, most of AMP girls bring open condoms for FS. Seems like they re use same condoms to save money, have you guys noticed this?

When the RA opens the condom package, they usually flush the wrapper down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. Then they inspect the condom to make sure it does not have a pinhole leak or was otherwise damaged when opening the packet. After the deed, they flush the used condom to get rid of that bit of evidence.

Qeast
11-11-23, 21:46
After RTFF, I decided to try either Hypno or Nature.

On the day of, there was a large pickup truck with trailer parked in from of Hypno. It was the type of trailer that you might see a contractor use to haul building material or haul away rubbish. There wasn't any indication that Hypno was doing construction. But the lot was full, and the truck was enough of a turn off to move on. If anyone can chime in and confirm Hypno is still open, that would be great.

I proceeded to Nature. Ice greeted me at the door and was my RA. All of the previous positive reports are accurate, as well as reported fees. After the visit, the other ladies said goodbye to me on my way out. I did not find the others unattractive; but per personal taste, if I visit Nature again, I'd probably try to repeat with Ice again.

SaltyDog
11-11-23, 22:28
When the RA opens the condom package, they usually flush the wrapper down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. Then they inspect the condom to make sure it does not have a pinhole leak or was otherwise damaged when opening the packet. After the deed, they flush the used condom to get rid of that bit of evidence.I like the way those Chinese condoms fit, nice and tight where they should be. The only inspiration I noticed is they make sure there's something inside. Then the quick twist. When in the head you can see that they're not 100% careful. There's either something in the trash can (like a wrapper) or something in the bowl (yea like a worn out balloon). If I knew where they buy those tight fitting red balloons I'd get me some. I always thought it weird the way they look to be sure there's something inside, or they run like hell to restroom for a deep cleaning LOL.

JustDee
11-12-23, 16:51
Yeah this was a one and done for me. Stopped Nature Spa in Orange. Walked in and was greeted by a girl named Nuna I believe. So I figured alright so far so good. Get to the room pay house fee for 30 and get undressed. She came back and negotiated. Agreed on amount and she started to clean me up. Here's where shit went left. As soon as I get hard, she says that I'm too big and says it needs to be an extra 40. I'm the type to not ask for a refund I'll just take note to never come back if they do shit like that. So she does a lack luster HJ with her tits out (which were natural D's). Then she uses my cover for a BJ. Don't know I expected anything remotely good because it was terrible. Just all focus on the head and nothing else. Cleaned up and left. Ended up being. 70 with house fee. Got introduced to who I assume is Mamasan here name was Misa, but I just didn't care enough to stick around.

BigBoDonk
11-12-23, 21:56
It's closed down now.I think the one that got closed was in Costa Mesa, google shows that one in Santa Ana is still open.

SBlender55
11-13-23, 00:55
Does anyone know if Bio Luna is FS or HJ only? I would like to try Molly (the white girl) when I get the chance. Thanks!

Helmette
11-13-23, 01:08
Just a slave chained to Mrs and kids and work his ass off until he becomes useless. Sex is nonexisting post the last kid, and you will be luck to be fed with a proper meal. Good luck. All my buddies regret their marriage. Cheaper to get the paid dates vs. Girlfriends, fiances, special somone, etc. , etc. , etc. I am sure anyone with a happy marriage is here to look at our laments.

I'm in my 30's and prefer girls in their 20's and 30's; women over 50 don't do anything for me. I'm curious if those of you in your 50's and 60's feel any attraction towards women in their 50's? It seems to me that marriage is a bad deal, in the sense that even if you marry a beautiful woman in her 20's, you take the risk that won't be attracted to her when she reaches her 50's. Any thoughts?.

NeverBoring
11-13-23, 02:51
I've been with Anna, Andy, Charlie, Jessica many times. Coco a couple months ago. Anyone new you'd recommend? Preferably younger that's not flat chested? Or who has the best boobs of the old faithful?

JustDee
11-13-23, 11:12
Does anyone know if Bio Luna is FS or HJ only? I would like to try Molly (the white girl) when I get the chance. Thanks!HJ only, probably one of the better places if you're looking for a massage as well. There have been some that claimed FS, but in the many times I've gone it's just been HJ.

MotManMan
11-13-23, 11:50
Does anyone know where senior / very good provider "Jenny" from Lucky Pavilion is now? Thanks.

Ad949
11-13-23, 12:22
Bio is not FS and you won't get more than a handy from Molly. She was never very inspired when I saw her, and that was a few years ago but YMMV.

Does anyone know if Bio Luna is FS or HJ only? I would like to try Molly (the white girl) when I get the chance. Thanks!

Oc Amper
11-13-23, 13:13
Does anyone know if Bio Luna is FS or HJ only? I would like to try Molly (the white girl) when I get the chance. Thanks!No full service at Bio, generally. Think I recall seeing a report of FS, but basically HJ only, so don't expect or suspect any more. If you can charm the pants off of Molly, well, who knows, but likely only HJ.

US993
11-13-23, 13:39
I've been with Anna, Andy, Charlie, Jessica many times. Coco a couple months ago. Anyone new you'd recommend? Preferably younger that's not flat chested? Or who has the best boobs of the old faithful?I have frequented all you mentioned too at BW. I recently tried the new girl Cici (spelling?) who may may fit what you are looking for. She is cute and has decent size boobs (relatively speaking). Her skills may need time to get up to par with the others you have mentioned though.

Vincer9991
11-13-23, 13:46
Yeah this was a one and done for me. Stopped Nature Spa in Orange. Walked in and was greeted by a girl named Nuna I believe. So I figured alright so far so good. Get to the room pay house fee for 30 and get undressed. She came back and negotiated. Agreed on amount and she started to clean me up. Here's where shit went left. As soon as I get hard, she says that I'm too big and says it needs to be an extra 40. I'm the type to not ask for a refund I'll just take note to never come back if they do shit like that. So she does a lack luster HJ with her tits out (which were natural D's). Then she uses my cover for a BJ. Don't know I expected anything remotely good because it was terrible. Just all focus on the head and nothing else. Cleaned up and left. Ended up being. 70 with house fee. Got introduced to who I assume is Mamasan here name was Misa, but I just didn't care enough to stick around.Sounds like a girl I was introduced to named Luna after my last visit. She looked cute and was going to try her this week but based off your experience sounds like I'll skip.

Danny2
11-13-23, 14:59
Yeah this was a one and done for me. Stopped Nature Spa in Orange. Walked in and was greeted by a girl named Nuna I believe. So I figured alright so far so good. Get to the room pay house fee for 30 and get undressed. She came back and negotiated. Agreed on amount and she started to clean me up. Here's where shit went left. As soon as I get hard, she says that I'm too big and says it needs to be an extra 40. I'm the type to not ask for a refund I'll just take note to never come back if they do shit like that. So she does a lack luster HJ with her tits out (which were natural D's). Then she uses my cover for a BJ. Don't know I expected anything remotely good because it was terrible. Just all focus on the head and nothing else. Cleaned up and left. Ended up being. 70 with house fee. Got introduced to who I assume is Mamasan here name was Misa, but I just didn't care enough to stick around.That sucks, definitely should have said something, asked for different girls or something.

Vincer9991
11-13-23, 15:08
Yeah this was a one and done for me. Stopped Nature Spa in Orange. Walked in and was greeted by a girl named Nuna I believe. So I figured alright so far so good. Get to the room pay house fee for 30 and get undressed. She came back and negotiated. Agreed on amount and she started to clean me up. Here's where shit went left. As soon as I get hard, she says that I'm too big and says it needs to be an extra 40. I'm the type to not ask for a refund I'll just take note to never come back if they do shit like that. So she does a lack luster HJ with her tits out (which were natural D's). Then she uses my cover for a BJ. Don't know I expected anything remotely good because it was terrible. Just all focus on the head and nothing else. Cleaned up and left. Ended up being. 70 with house fee. Got introduced to who I assume is Mamasan here name was Misa, but I just didn't care enough to stick around.Could it have been Luna? She was introduced to me after my last session. She looked cute and I was interested but sounds like I should pass!

Mr Plumber
11-13-23, 16:26
I've been with Anna, Andy, Charlie, Jessica many times. Coco a couple months ago. Anyone new you'd recommend? Preferably younger that's not flat chested? Or who has the best boobs of the old faithful?She's the only new woman I've seen there this past month. Slender, long, thick hair, firm B titties. Decent manual stimulation for you and occasionally she'll wrap her mouth around your member. Only for a taste; she's never put in enough effort to get it over the finish line.

Mr. P.

JustDee
11-13-23, 17:41
Sounds like a girl I was introduced to named Luna after my last visit. She looked cute and was going to try her this week but based off your experience sounds like I'll skip.Yeah due to the language barrier it sounded like she said Nuna when she introduced herself. She's attractive for sure, but that's was the only redeeming thing about the experience.

That sucks, definitely should have said something, asked for different girls or something.It crossed my mind, but normally I just go with things and if the experience is bad I don't come back. I only stuck with her because she was attractive and appeared to be late 20's early 30's and I didn't want to roll the dice of getting something worse. So I just said fuck it let's see what happens. When she started giving me a HJ like she was trying to start a fire like a boy scout with two sticks I wanted to die.

ShyBraveOC
11-13-23, 18:53
She's the only new woman I've seen there this past month. Slender, long, thick hair, firm B titties. Decent manual stimulation for you and occasionally she'll wrap her mouth around your member. Only for a taste; she's never put in enough effort to get it over the finish line.

Mr. P.Besides Andie and Jessica, I'm not sure who are the other providers. Anna went to China but should be returning. One new girl is Amy. She is worthless. Avoid her. Anyone know the names of the rest of the girls?

CamsV
11-13-23, 23:51
Besides Andie and Jessica, I'm not sure who are the other providers. Anna went to China but should be returning. One new girl is Amy. She is worthless. Avoid her. Anyone know the names of the rest of the girls?I had a good time with Amy although I had to guide her to tease and got on all 4's. She's younger and cute and kinda like andie doesn't seem to get into it like Anna but she does the job if I guide her.