PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Lift Her Up
03-06-23, 16:59
What a review. Thanks man. I plan to stop by this week!This morning I saw an unfortunate guy, probably two, who were making their home out front and off to the side. So, just be careful.

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
03-06-23, 17:33
Thank you for your perspective, but just to clarify, house at 40 + 80 tip to include massage from a 25 yr nice lady, full nude, sucking nipples, and a great straddle over my face massage. IMO, that seems fair for the fun I had. I'd love to get intel on where I can get the same thing for less. Juju said this was her first day back in 6 months, not sure if that is true.I think you received a good deal. Where is she located?

Bronco
03-06-23, 22:43
Thank you for your perspective, but just to clarify, house at 40 + 80 tip to include massage from a 25 yr nice lady, full nude, sucking nipples, and a great straddle over my face massage. IMO, that seems fair for the fun I had. I'd love to get intel on where I can get the same thing for less. Juju said this was her first day back in 6 months, not sure if that is true.Excellent price now a days.

DanCramerOc
03-06-23, 23:30
"I suspect they know about this forum and advertise themselves under fake profiles"While I appreciate your feedback and take it as such. I certainly hope you are not insinuating that I am a fake profile and soliciting on behalf of Rainbow. While new to this forum, I am not not new to many spas in our area. I just have not felt the need to discuss it, nor belittle someone for their experience. I fully appreciate your experiences in 'banging girls' but in no way will I compare my experience with yours. My understanding is that this forum exists to share experiences so that we all can elevate our knowledge in this hobby.

Nestal
03-07-23, 01:11
Went out today intending to go to iMassage at 55/ Chapman, but got scared off by sketchy parking lot that had at least one other monger loitering.

Ended up practically next door at 88 Body where I received a meh massage followed by decent HE by a fairly young (30's) fairly cute (for my taste) Filipina masseuse. More was probably on the menu but I didn't inquire. Maybe next time, as I would repeat.

Alowicious
03-07-23, 12:32
Drove past 888 on Harbor near McFadden the other day, noticed it was a small, unobtrusive joint tucked away in a corner. So I had to investigate.

Typical jack shack.

Walked in, only one girl working. Didn't get her name. Not the best looker nor the best body, but not bad either. She was overly giggly and overly energetic the whole time, so I was kinda wondering if she was high or something. Her "massage" wasn't, at all: a couple of pokes with her fingers here and there. From the moment she walked in with me face down on the table she started teasing. Reached under to play with me, even pulled one of my legs up so she could get better access to play (I got the sense she was really into this) . Had me flip over and immediately stripped down, reveling small meh tits and an average body with a shaved kitty, and eagerly went right into a BBBJ that started off good but went downhill into what I can only describe as a jackhammer BJ. She did enjoy DATY. Told me no FS on the first visit (I know y'all talk about this all the time, but this was my first time being told I have to come back to get the expanded menu, I usually get the full menu on my first visit). I probably wouldn't recommend her, but she says there's usually 2 or 3 girls working, so maybe stop by again later to see them.

Alowicious
03-07-23, 12:47
Finally got a chance to see one of my ATFs again. Fabulous as always.

I'm just going to leave my review at this: Her massage skills are among the best around, and we both left with giant smiles on our faces. Put your time in, do your homework, and you, too, can get a big smile on your face (and hers, if you know what you're doing).

CryMoarHoar
03-07-23, 12:59
Believe massage Santa Ana.

Went there another night.

4 entry + 1. 2 CBJ CFS.

Provider name was Apple. Massage was below average,
tease was particularly good and FS was not too bad.

No attitude. Provider was like mid 40's. Good body though.

I would rather spend my money on k providers but not bad for a quick visit.

She even gave me a stamp card. 5 visits for one free entry. Nope! Not gonna keep the card for wife to find out lol

DanCramerOc
03-07-23, 13:27
I was heading by 88 yesterday (Formerly Sakura) or at least started to. Sakura was one of my favorites for a cute girl with a CFS finish a few years ago. Anyways as I was driving by T massage and noticed 6 - 10 police / sheriff officers standing behind the gas station. With so many massage joints including the FS place behind IMassage I moved on, jumped on the 57 got off on Katella and headed east to the other bountiful AMP playground.

Went out today intending to go to iMassage at 55/ Chapman, but got scared off by sketchy parking lot that had at least one other monger loitering.

Ended up practically next door at 88 Body where I received a meh massage followed by decent HE by a fairly young (30's) fairly cute (for my taste) Filipina masseuse. More was probably on the menu but I didn't inquire. Maybe next time, as I would repeat.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-07-23, 17:46
Drove past 888 on Harbor near McFadden the other day, noticed it was a small, unobtrusive joint tucked away in a corner. So I had to investigate.

Typical jack shack.

Walked in, only one girl working. Didn't get her name. Not the best looker nor the best body, but not bad either. She was overly giggly and overly energetic the whole time, so I was kinda wondering if she was high or something. Her "massage" wasn't, at all: a couple of pokes with her fingers here and there. From the moment she walked in with me face down on the table she started teasing. Reached under to play with me, even pulled one of my legs up so she could get better access to play (I got the sense she was really into this) . Had me flip over and immediately stripped down, reveling small meh tits and an average body with a shaved kitty, and eagerly went right into a BBBJ that started off good but went downhill into what I can only describe as a jackhammer BJ. She did enjoy DATY. Told me no FS on the first visit (I know y'all talk about this all the time, but this was my first time being told I have to come back to get the expanded menu, I usually get the full menu on my first visit). I probably wouldn't recommend her, but she says there's usually 2 or 3 girls working, so maybe stop by again later to see them.I went there a year or so ago. Actual rooms with doors. Kind of a big boned girl but nice natural C-cups. About 15 minutes of legit massage, then on the flip she immediately asked me if want her to play a minuette on my flesh flute. I asked how much and she raised 1 finger. I thought f'ing hell, that is one heck of a good deal. I 'll get blown for a buck any day. Then I realized she meant 1 C-note. I declined but accepted a helping hand instead. There was still time on the clock, but she was done. So I got shorted. I heard another female voice and I wanted to see if the other girls was any better looking but then the original Amazonian warrior came back and asked me WTF I was doing loitering around. So it was time to leave.

Lift Her Up
03-07-23, 17:48
Same building on second floor there's a Latina place that advertises also on BP.Just for fun I scoped out the upstairs. I didn't see any sign of an MP upstairs, though I did note that maybe 3/4 of the offices are seemingly empty. Maybe she works out of one of the unsigned places, and you just have to know the secret suite number to get in.

For anyone thinking of visiting Sunnywell tomorrow, I noticed signs saying that the water will be turned off for a while. Just take that into consideration.

Lift Her Up.

Sexaholic777
03-07-23, 20:34
Believe massage Santa Ana.

Went there another night.

4 entry + 1. 2 CBJ CFS.

Provider name was Apple. Massage was below average,
tease was particularly good and FS was not too bad.

No attitude. Provider was like mid 40's. Good body though.

I would rather spend my money on k providers but not bad for a quick visit.

She even gave me a stamp card. 5 visits for one free entry. Nope! Not gonna keep the card for wife to find out lolThere's no massage place called Believe LOL. More intel would be 😌.

Sexaholic777
03-07-23, 20:36

I'm just going to leave my review at this: Her massage skills are among the best around, and we both left with giant smiles on our faces. Put your time in, do your homework, and you, too, can get a big smile on your face (and hers, if you know what you're doing).Are there new girls at this place off of Warner?

Sexaholic777
03-07-23, 20:39
Ok Massage. Gave $60 at the door. Otherwise they won't do much but a cock tease for $40 lmao.

Got their new girl. Anna or Janna. English was bad. But boy her body was hotter than anna's at sunnywell.

Total $180. Nice c cups. Shaved pussy and loved Daty.

I tried their new ad.

https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/

Nestal
03-07-23, 21:16

Ended up practically next door at 88 Body where I received a meh massage followed by decent HE by a fairly young (30's) fairly cute (for my taste) Filipina masseuse. More was probably on the menu but I didn't inquire. Maybe next time, as I would repeat.Forgot to say, house. 4 for 30 min and. 4 for HE.

Hector58
03-07-23, 23:15
There's no massage place called Believe LOL.Believe Massage is located on Tustin Ave. In Santa Ana.

BigBoDonk
03-07-23, 23:47

I'm just going to leave my review at this: Her massage skills are among the best around, and we both left with giant smiles on our faces. Put your time in, do your homework, and you, too, can get a big smile on your face (and hers, if you know what you're doing).What smile suppose to mean to be exact? HJ or FS?

BigBoDonk
03-08-23, 00:19
So, someone here was telling that FS is avail in Angel Foot, their google maps shows hot chicks there. Just wondering how good is massage and how prices HJ, FS look like? Also one of asian girls looks like a ladyboy, anyone has more info?

Here is a link I saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1hfIL4U94

DolfString111
03-08-23, 01:29
There's no massage place called Believe LOL. More intel would be 😌.Just google "believe massage tustin 626".

Alowicious
03-08-23, 02:44
Do your homework. Plenty of references to Believe that cross-reference it to other names we've given it. Hell, Believe is even listed exactly as such on a popular mapping service that advertises on USASG.

There's no massage place called Believe LOL. More intel would be 😌.

Alowicious
03-08-23, 02:45
Nope. Same crew as it's always been.

Are there new girls at this place off of Warner?

Alowicious
03-08-23, 02:57
Don't know why this review didn't get posted earlier. So I'll try again.

Stopped by this place on McFadden at Harbor. Didn't call ahead, so Lilly let me in with a warm smile and super friendly attitude.

Lilly is 32 years old (she told me, and she looks it) , average-skinny, natural B or C cups, natural Bush (standard Asian Lite, not a jungle. Just how I like them) , and a very cute round face. She was bubbly and energetic and super friendly, seemed to be genuinely happy to see me.

Massage skills were okay, I guess. Nothing to write home about, but not bad. Just okay. Spent some time working me over, then on the flip we negotiated price. CFS for $140 (I think it was, don't remember exactly) . She seemed to love DATY, and seemed to equally love mish.

$40 hhr + $140 CFS (I think !40, something close) . Definitely will repeat, definitely recommend.

CryMoarHoar
03-08-23, 05:06
There's no massage place called Believe LOL. More intel would be 😌.Just Google rubmap Santa Ana and boom the result should be on the first page.

I still cannot believe until this day people with this hobby are so bad at finding out a place with the name literally given out.

Esimedfo
03-08-23, 11:16
Want to preface this saying I was trying to find the "Yuki" I used to see at L&L years ago, small girl, quite cute, good massage (would walk on the back), HJ with roaming on top only.

Asked for Yuki with an appt, MMs was wearing a white shirt took my. 45 for an hour. Went into a super dark room, had to turn on my light. Yuki spoke English well, but was confused by my questions. She did walk on my back, good pressure, and was careful not to hurt me. I could've sworn she wore a brown / plaid top + leggings. Oiled massage wasn't bad, but nothing too great, light teasing. She tried to get more access, but I don't like being face down, so she stopped and washed her hands.

She had left twice during the session, once to talk to a walk-in, not sure why the second time. On the flip I noticed she was wearing a white shirt though (which I'm trying to see if that was the MMs who took over). She asked what I was looking for after oiling up and light teasing. I asked if she offered anything more, she said never FS, but quoted BJ for $.

Was about to do the deed before I said anything, but told her that. 8 instead, she accepted.

What I liked was her response to my roaming, she completely undressed, allowing full access to top and I could roam downstairs (she even put some oil down there). B-C cups, very smooth skin.

Unfortunately there was only a little bit of the "BJ" and she switched to her hands real quick afterwards. All in all, it was only 30 minutes too, so got shorted on time.

Total cost - .45 + .8 for BBBJCIM (she spit into a towel) some pros and cons.

Rocco D
03-08-23, 11:29
I'm feeling the need for big natural racks on a non bbw. I like in shape with big nattys. Any ethnicity and any type of place, mileage doesn't matter too much although at minimum some MT would be needed of course. I've got a laundry list of girls with implants but hoped to see if anyone has any suggestions for. PMs are welcome and I'm happy to swap info as well.

UciMagic
03-08-23, 14:07
So I know Suphattra just got a change in management but have why'all seen their new bedpge ad? I don't believe it. But got to find out.

Lift Her Up
03-08-23, 17:05
Just Google rubmap Santa Ana and boom the result should be on the first page.Yes. "Believe Massage" plus either just "Santa Ana" or just "Tustin" or just "erotic" brings it up for me. "Believe Massage" by itself doesn't find it, as far as I can tell. It's not on yelp yet.

Lift Her UP.

DanCramerOc
03-08-23, 18:35
I've seen this profile for a while and have talked a bit with her, but something seems a bit off and I don't know why. Has anyone had experience with her?

https://www.instagram.com/valeria_alvia22/

NailBoiz1
03-08-23, 20:35
I've seen this profile for a while and have talked a bit with her, but something seems a bit off and I don't know why. Has anyone had experience with her?

https://www.instagram.com/valeria_alvia22/It looks legit as in real massage, real skin care, and cupping. Maybe that's why you think something is off?

Usually nin legit is private account.

YellowFinTuna
03-08-23, 20:55
Want to preface this saying I was trying to find the "Yuki" I used to see at L&L years ago, small girl, quite cute, good massage (would walk on the back), HJ with roaming on top only.

Asked for Yuki with an appt, MMs was wearing a white shirt took my. 45 for an hour. Went into a super dark room, had to turn on my light. Yuki spoke English well, but was confused by my questions. She did walk on my back, good pressure, and was careful not to hurt me. I could've sworn she wore a brown / plaid top + leggings. Oiled massage wasn't bad, but nothing too great, light teasing. She tried to get more access, but I don't like being face down, so she stopped and washed her hands.

She had left twice during the session, once to talk to a walk-in, not sure why the second time. On the flip I noticed she was wearing a white shirt though (which I'm trying to see if that was the MMs who took over). She asked what I was looking for after oiling up and light teasing. I asked if she offered anything more, she said never FS, but quoted BJ for $.

Was about to do the deed before I said anything, but told her that. 8 instead, she accepted.

What I liked was her response to my roaming, she completely undressed, allowing full access to top and I could roam downstairs (she even put some oil down there). B-C cups, very smooth skin.

Unfortunately there was only a little bit of the "BJ" and she switched to her hands real quick afterwards. All in all, it was only 30 minutes too, so got shorted on time.

Total cost - .45 + .8 for BBBJCIM (she spit into a towel) some pros and cons.If this is the same Yuki ans the old Yuki I'm impressed she's still there although between AB and Le Palace and L&L there a fair amount of switch up. Got my first BBBJCIM from her years ago but I don't recall her spitting it out but it took a while so maybe she was too tired to spit. What's your estimated age of Yuki at AB? She has to be pulling 50-60 now. I got her top off last time I saw her and meh. Too many younger firmer cuties out there for a repeat but she did have a great attitude.

YellowFinTuna
03-08-23, 21:08

Typical jack shack.

Walked in, only one girl working. Didn't get her name. Not the best looker nor the best body, but not bad either. She was overly giggly and overly energetic the whole time, so I was kinda wondering if she was high or something. Her "massage" wasn't, at all: a couple of pokes with her fingers here and there. From the moment she walked in with me face down on the table she started teasing. Reached under to play with me, even pulled one of my legs up so she could get better access to play (I got the sense she was really into this) . Had me flip over and immediately stripped down, reveling small meh tits and an average body with a shaved kitty, and eagerly went right into a BBBJ that started off good but went downhill into what I can only describe as a jackhammer BJ. She did enjoy DATY. Told me no FS on the first visit (I know y'all talk about this all the time, but this was my first time being told I have to come back to get the expanded menu, I usually get the full menu on my first visit). I probably wouldn't recommend her, but she says there's usually 2 or 3 girls working, so maybe stop by again later to see them.I would say 888 is a sub-typical jack shack. This used to be a great place back in the day but for the last couple years. Sucks in a bad way. I had exactly the same experience as you several months ago and said I'd never go back.

Speaking of re-visiting sub-par experiences. Anybody ever go to Happy Happy near little Saigon these days? My best days years ago were with Tina there but she's long gone and the replacement Tina's have all had GPS and crap service. I almost always get a great attitude and good to great service and I'm super clean and tip reasonable, but Happy Happy was Bad Bad.

TradingFavs714
03-08-23, 21:10
Went to Believe aka Shell in Tustin.

Got nice Wendy greeting me in some tight shorts and black top after I knocked on the door.

Cute gal. Pretty face. Long hair. About 5'4. B-C rack. With a bit of a belly but nothing bad.

$. 4 for the door. $1. 4 CBJ and CFS.

She started off with a massage and gave me a mediocre one for about 10 min (typically it's been more of a 2-3 min massage and the dirty).

Nice little touch and stroke of the balls. On the flip. She tugged on Jr and asked for $150 but I said $140. Didn't feel like trying to get it down to $120-130.

She came back in. Started licking and sucking on my balls. Put on the cover and started on the CBJ. I give her a C+, just avg. After about 5 minutes she started cowgirl. Rode for a bit and really tightened up on me as she came. Had her lay down and I took it slow with her and she was a moaner. Mamasan knocked on the door at one point to make sure she was okay (they have a TV inside so I can see the security cam).

Flipped her over did it doggy for a bit and had lay down to the prone position. Felt so good I finished. She wiped me clean and off I went.

Had to try this place after all the reviews. It was good but nothing amazing.

Mdsceg
03-08-23, 22:03
So I know Suphattra just got a change in management but have why'all seen their new bedpge ad? I don't believe it. But got to find out.Went there back in December and found out there was new management. New girls and MMS. Didn't have a very good experience. A bit expensive and a bit rushed. I've loved this place for years and was bummed to see the change. My guess is that it's not doing as well as it did and they've decided to kick up the advertising. They haven't advertised in years as far as I know.

PgPenCrypt16
03-08-23, 23:25
Just for fun I scoped out the upstairs. I didn't see any sign of an MP upstairs, though I did note that maybe 3/4 of the offices are seemingly empty. Maybe she works out of one of the unsigned places, and you just have to know the secret suite number to get in.

For anyone thinking of visiting Sunnywell tomorrow, I noticed signs saying that the water will be turned off for a while. Just take that into consideration.

Lift Her Up.Sorry buddy should of posted link and stuff yeah it's discreet and they post on BP and LC, but keep in mind this is just like that COVID place outside but with Latinas, can't complain so drop your test and go LOL.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/santa-ana/22952421.html

Sticker
03-09-23, 01:33
Once again, my ATF flaked on a potential hook-up today, so I texted Believe, because last week they said they'd have new girls this week. As TF just reported, Wendy was one of them. (But ya shoulda picked Jojo.).

I texted the trusty number on my thrice-stamped replacement VIP card, asking if they indeed had new girls (as they had assured). They affirmed that Wendy and Jojo were the new talent, so I asked their "true" ages and who was prettier. The texter's reply said they were 25 (but that's always bull), and that maybe Jojo was prettier. And that I could choose when I arrived.

Wendy answered the inner door, and while she looked cute as TF noted, I told her I was there to see Jojo. Good call, Sticker man, because Jojo is the best I've had there to date, and I've sampled a bunch of 'them. Maybe not a DDG face, but a very cute GND one. And a great early 30's bod to boot, probably 5'3" or so, natural C-cups with great medium-sized nips, a cute little curvy booty, shaved tight-lipped butterfly and one small horizontal swirly line-art tat a few inches above her golden gate.

Her sexiness, combined with a super-fun personality (as she entered the room, she smiled and kissed me while simultaneously grabbing my package) and her serviceable English, got me boning up without manual stim while waiting her to return after I paid the HF. Upon her return, she was down for DFK as we undressed. Note to you'all: I bring my own Magnums, so the girls don't have to leave the room again once we agree to the deed. And note to TF: every girl I've had there will do BBBJ and CFS for $140.

I also gave up all pretense of desiring a massage at these places years ago. I simply pay the HF, and while waiting for them return, I strip and await them with my flag at full staff. (Cut to the chase, and all that.) Jojo appreciated my inflated unit, and after wiping him down, she went to work in fine fashion. She's a pro, and knows how to use her tongue, fingers and lips make a man happy.

She also receives as good as she gets, and she had cleaned herself up well prior to me going down on her. Got her off twice, and then had her suck me a little more before covering up my soldier. First, we did mish with her sideways on the table and legs over my shoulders. I was rubbing her clit with my left thumb and playing with her right nip with my other hand. Then I flipped her over for doggy, which is always my preferred way to blast. I've been keeping junior pretty busy of late, so it took me a while, but she never stopped arching and pushing back to meet every stroke until my fun was done.

More DFK during the clean-up with a hot towel and wipes, and I'm more than disappointed that she won't be around more than perhaps early next week. I learned this, because I asked her if she works anywhere else. She said yes, she goes to Seattle, SF, Denver and other cities, spending maybe a week in each place. This is fascinating info to me, because none of my previous Believer girls had mentioned that. (Then again, none of the other ones managed English without a translation app.).

Wondering how the owners can be profitable flying girls around on a regular rotation is best left to another thread, but they must be doing something right. That said, since I can't have her all to myself guys, and she won't be around much longer, I'm sharing Jojo for good juju.

DanCramerOc
03-09-23, 11:34
After a few back and forth in trying to make an appt without a deposit and not being able to give any real information I called them out on it. This morning the account has been deleted and they are moving on to a new profile.

It looks legit as in real massage, real skin care, and cupping. Maybe that's why you think something is off?

Usually nin legit is private account.

Bronco
03-09-23, 11:53
Anyone else having issues accessing this site on their cell phone?

Oc Amper
03-09-23, 12:51
Anyone else having issues accessing this site on their cell phone?It's not the cell phone, it's the internet provider.

I emailed admin, asking about it. He / she says Verizon is usually where the issues are for users of this forum.

I have AT&T cell service and home Internet ftom AT&T as well.

Home internet is getting blocked somewhere, now since late January.

AT&T cell phone Internet, is still working.

Seems random which providers get blocked. One can use TOR Browser, but that fails to load pages 25% of time. Tor can be extremely slow, depending on the node you're connected to. Some nodes, posting doesn't seem to work.

VPN might be the solution.

JustARub
03-09-23, 13:47
I had a late night finish at a work meeting in Lake Forest and after drinks with colleagues crashed at the Hilton on the corner of i5 and LF Drive.

Next morning, woke up and before heading out of town, decided I could use a little relaxation. This part of Lake Forest has a few places, but I remembered a note about a pair of girls at the Day Spa and seeing it was so close, decided to check it out.

The place is in a standard open mall area, parking easy, and reasonably discreet. Walked in and the lady who met me was in a tight fitting workout top which showed off lovely assets. She was mid-40 and I thought this may be Helen. Turns out it was actually Amy.

Good massage for 30 minutes before starting a lovely tease which got the motor running, and Amy was not shy in taking care of my needs with her hands. I was offering encouragement to show / remove more, and she was happy to push her assets into my face, but only OTC. She seemed most comfortable with the handy. Which was delivered well.

I'd return next time I'm local to see her again. 1.2 out the door for a 1 hr service.

Bronco
03-09-23, 20:20
Went this morning. I was early 09:20. All the ladies were there with their masks off folding laundry. Baskets of it. All the curtained rooms were open and were clean with fresh sheets placed on them. Mine was still warm and smelled fresh. Went to the restroom to wash my hands and the washing machine was running.

Saw Linda this morning. Good hard rub like I requested. She followed the BW script and I just relaxed. I really like this place.

Happy mongering.

Whornyguy
03-09-23, 21:18
Went there back in December and found out there was new management. New girls and MMS. Didn't have a very good experience. A bit expensive and a bit rushed. I've loved this place for years and was bummed to see the change. My guess is that it's not doing as well as it did and they've decided to kick up the advertising. They haven't advertised in years as far as I know.Same. Saw the ad on bedpage and went had similar experience with a girl named Amy with tats.

KammyMike
03-10-23, 01:58
I had a late night finish at a work meeting in Lake Forest and after drinks with colleagues crashed at the Hilton on the corner of i5 and LF Drive.

Next morning, woke up and before heading out of town, decided I could use a little relaxation. This part of Lake Forest has a few places, but I remembered a note about a pair of girls at the Day Spa and seeing it was so close, decided to check it out.

The place is in a standard open mall area, parking easy, and reasonably discreet. Walked in and the lady who met me was in a tight fitting workout top which showed off lovely assets. She was mid-40 and I thought this may be Helen. Turns out it was actually Amy.

Good massage for 30 minutes before starting a lovely tease which got the motor running, and Amy was not shy in taking care of my needs with her hands. I was offering encouragement to show / remove more, and she was happy to push her assets into my face, but only OTC. She seemed most comfortable with the handy. Which was delivered well.

I'd return next time I'm local to see her again. 1.2 out the door for a 1 hr service.Which Day Spa are you referring too?

UciMagic
03-10-23, 02:06
Went this morning. I was early 09:20. All the ladies were there with their masks off folding laundry. Baskets of it. All the curtained rooms were open and were clean with fresh sheets placed on them. Mine was still warm and smelled fresh. Went to the restroom to wash my hands and the washing machine was running.

Saw Linda this morning. Good hard rub like I requested. She followed the BW script and I just relaxed. I really like this place.

Happy mongering.What a trip huh? That happened to me last week. All the women in the center, lights on, masks off. Then you try naming them all and getting a really good look. I was shocked so went into my room quickly.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-10-23, 10:02
What a trip huh? That happened to me last week. All the women in the center, lights on, masks off. Then you try naming them all and getting a really good look. I was shocked so went into my room quickly.What was shocking? Their actual looks in good light or the unusual sight of massage girls doing laundry chores?

Its like that SH downstairs too. If you arrive early, the entire area is open, house lights are up, and they are cleaning the floors. The place looks huge with all the rooms opened. They put you in your room, and maybe 30 minutes later they remember to turn on the music. The only difference is that they are not doing laundry. They kinda do it during the day, then put them out on the parked cars in the alley during the day to dry.

Isn't it curious how none of these shops have drying machines?

Bronco
03-10-23, 13:46
What was shocking? Their actual looks in good light or the unusual sight of massage girls doing laundry chores?

Its like that SH downstairs too. If you arrive early, the entire area is open, house lights are up, and they are cleaning the floors. The place looks huge with all the rooms opened. They put you in your room, and maybe 30 minutes later they remember to turn on the music. The only difference is that they are not doing laundry. They kinda do it during the day, then put them out on the parked cars in the alley during the day to dry.

Isn't it curious how none of these shops have drying machines?I wonder if it is on the back balcony. There is a rear entrance. And also a large backroom that's like like a break area. Maybe there.

SexyBeast14
03-10-23, 18:36
Once again, my ATF flaked on a potential hook-up today, so I texted Believe, because last week they said they'd have new girls this week. As TF just reported, Wendy was one of them. (But ya shoulda picked Jojo.).

I texted the trusty number on my thrice-stamped replacement VIP card, asking if they indeed had new girls (as they had assured). They affirmed that Wendy and Jojo were the new talent, so I asked their "true" ages and who was prettier. The texter's reply said they were 25 (but that's always bull), and that maybe Jojo was prettier. And that I could choose when I arrived.

Wendy answered the inner door, and while she looked cute as TF noted, I told her I was there to see Jojo. Good call, Sticker man, because Jojo is the best I've had there to date, and I've sampled a bunch of 'them. Maybe not a DDG face, but a very cute GND one. And a great early 30's bod to boot, probably 5'3" or so, natural C-cups with great medium-sized nips, a cute little curvy booty, shaved tight-lipped butterfly and one small horizontal swirly line-art tat a few inches above her golden gate.

Her sexiness, combined with a super-fun personality (as she entered the room, she smiled and kissed me while simultaneously grabbing my package) and her serviceable English, got me boning up without manual stim while waiting her to return after I paid the HF. Upon her return, she was down for DFK as we undressed. Note to you'all: I bring my own Magnums, so the girls don't have to leave the room again once we agree to the deed. And note to TF: every girl I've had there will do BBBJ and CFS for $140.What days is she there? Would like to see her before she leaves.

FrankReynolds
03-10-23, 21:19
*cross post from nuru thread*.

Second time seeing Kissy ever after having a rad first time with her last year. Saw on her insta (luna_katz_cutie) that she was open to kink / fetish sessions, inquired and she mentioned domme (and feet, and roleplaying, tickling, prostate, toys if I bring them, women, couples, and a whole bunch of other kinks) that she was open to and my interest was more than piqued. She's super cool and easy to get along with especially after she knows you, always playful but hot conversation. Started off with a massage and basically said she could do whatever she wanted to me and that I like being teased / edged and she teased and edged the hell out of me for the entire hour which I love. Started on my stomach like a normal massage while she basically tickled me (found my spot like INSTANTLY) and didn't go overboard with it but enough to drive me wild. Lots of teasing and playing with me on my stomach, then on the flip she's so fire and like in tune with reading my body queues, knew exactly when to slow down or stop. Tons of eye contact throughout. Super knowledgeable about domme / teasing stuff which is surprising for nuru providers and was rad. The finish you'd expect from essentially an hour long edge which she thankfully is awesome at as well, making me build up and almost finish like 12 times. Def worth checking, she has a PD link and stuff on her insta but I haven't seen it so I presume a larger menu available there.

Sticker
03-10-23, 22:58
What days is she there? Would like to see her before she leaves.As of Wednesday, she said she'd be there for 7 more days consecutively. (That's a well-honed pusscake) If my ATF flakes again in the next couple of days, I'll be racing you to see Jojo first. The only advantage of my ATF, over her, is that mine is 100% bare. Otherwise, Jojo would give her a real run for her money. (and no, I'm not sharing my ATF, and she's an independent).

Qeast
03-11-23, 13:12
If you drive around back, they have a sign on the back door that they have moved their location. The new location info was on the sign. I didn't write it down, but I believe it is somewhere on Bolsa Ave. I was by there about 3-4 days ago.The landlord has put up paper to mask the windows for all of the unoccupied units in that building. Verified the observation above: on the back door, there is a sign saying the business moved to a location on Bolsa. I found "Miracle Foot" (on R**Maps) listed at that same address.

Qeast
03-11-23, 13:31
I wanted to try someplace new, and accidentally went to a massage place where HJs were available. (The shop's rooms had curtains--no doors; and in some of the rooms, there were two tables.) I got a really good 1 hr massage. After massaging my backside, tension was relived so that we could proceed to a massage of the scalp and front side without stress.

The point is that it was a good HJ. And it makes you think: if a HJ is the only thing they offer, they might know how to do it really well. (I've been to FS shops where time was running out, and they resorted to the "jackhammer" technique.).

Some have commented that if you want a HJ, go to a HJ place. Don't go to a FS shop. Superficially, the comment makes sense; I've never thought about the details behind the observation before.

SCJohn
03-11-23, 14:20
Bring cash or they will surcharge your debit card $5. Lmao!I've noticed more stores are adding a surcharge for CC. I've been to several bars, small take out places that will charge extra. So that's not a big surprise. I am surprised that people use a CC at massage places. I guess you're single. I don't want any paper trace. So I always use cash.

Dre1980
03-11-23, 17:31
I've noticed more stores are adding a surcharge for CC. I've been to several bars, small take out places that will charge extra. So that's not a big surprise. I am surprised that people use a CC at massage places. I guess you're single. I don't want any paper trace. So I always use cash.Single or not, cash, cash, CASH! No paper-trails, guys. Less likelihood of catching a case in the future.

CubeBrick
03-11-23, 17:38
As of Wednesday, she said she'd be there for 7 more days consecutively. (That's a well-honed pusscake) If my ATF flakes again in the next couple of days, I'll be racing you to see Jojo first. The only advantage of my ATF, over her, is that mine is 100% bare. Otherwise, Jojo would give her a real run for her money. (and no, I'm not sharing my ATF, and she's an independent).Jo Jo? Is this the same hot little Viet number who worked at Jo Jie Spa back in the day? She was real sexy back then. Haven't seen her in years.

FlipOnOver
03-11-23, 18:02
I hit Higher on Beach and Lampson this morning. I used to go there often when it was called 'Sweet'. Back then it was a reliable jack shack place.

It was only 10 am but nothing else on Beach was open.

As soon as I saw the provider I knew this was going to be HJ only for me. She looked about 60 with a wig.

When the time came to flip she offered FS for $200!! Ha! What the Sam Hell?

I asked what she wanted for a BJ? $150! I just asked for a quick HJ, which I still overpaid for but damn!! She did get nude and once I saw her body it was clear that she was about 45. But the mood was ruined if there ever was one.

I was polite but really wanted to ask her if anyone really ever paid her 2 bills??

That's what I get from straying from my normal haunts.

BD490
03-11-23, 18:56
Decent spot, kinda busy shopping center though. It was. 45 for an hr + negotiated tip (. 40). Had a thicker lady named Cary, on the older end, maybe 40's? OTC roaming was fine. Overall a pretty normal experience. Nothing stands out particularly, decent enough tease and HE and surprisingly decent massage. At this price, can't complain. Some younger Chinese ladies, late 20's-early 30's were there, so might make another visit to explore the other pretty providers.

Skinny Dugan
03-11-23, 20:05
A handful of years ago I went to LF Chiro because I heard a lot of great things about the owner. When I asked for her Kim said "she busy. Can I do you?" Sure. Very good massage and on the flip she said "what you want". I said HJ. She looked at me and said "you can do a HJ at home. You need a BJ". We both laughed and she gave a great HJ. Just as I was starting to boil she said "here we go" and let me cim. This was definitely a FS place (that's why I came here) but I was surprised at the quality of the massage. The owner was well known for a great massage snd FS. Kim was pudgy that's why I said HJ. You are right. The norm is the more extras the worse the mssssge. Unfortunately LFChiro shut their doors soon after and I never boinked the owner.

I wanted to try someplace new, and accidentally went to a massage place where HJs were available. (The shop's rooms had curtains--no doors; and in some of the rooms, there were two tables.) I got a really good 1 hr massage. After massaging my backside, tension was relived so that we could proceed to a massage of the scalp and front side without stress.

The point is that it was a good HJ. And it makes you think: if a HJ is the only thing they offer, they might know how to do it really well. (I've been to FS shops where time was running out, and they resorted to the "jackhammer" technique.).

Some have commented that if you want a HJ, go to a HJ place. Don't go to a FS shop. Superficially, the comment makes sense; I've never thought about the details behind the observation before.

Sticker
03-12-23, 01:32
Jo Jo? Is this the same hot little Viet number who worked at Jo Jie Spa back in the day? She was real sexy back then. Haven't seen her in years.This Jojo is Chinese, not Viet, so you're thinking of someone else. Sounds like a good memory, though.

Timk1919
03-12-23, 02:54
Heading into town from NYC. Not much Viet here, like at all, so looking for one in OC. Doesn't have to be FS but a nice massage from a fit Viet would.

Be super. Feel Free to pm as well.

If you have one and you also visit NYC. Have a couple spots in queens / Manhattan, and Westchester as well.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-12-23, 10:10
Heading into town from NYC. Not much Viet here, like at all, so looking for one in OC. Doesn't have to be FS but a nice massage from a fit Viet would.

If you have one and you also visit NYC. Have a couple spots in queens / Manhattan, and Westchester as well.I used to hit some shops up near the GW Bridge upper west side maybe 180th street if I recall. No HE though. I got a HE or two in NJ though. Never made it over to Flushing.

The curious thing is that Westminster is probably the largest concentration of Vietnamese anywhere in the world outside of Vietnam itself. After the war ended in the 1970's they were distributed around the US but then they moved to places like Westminster and Texas. However, almost all of the massage shops are Chinese. Maybe 90% I am guessing.

My info may be out of date, but the only Vietnamese shops were along Beach Blvd in Stanton, essentially from the 22 north. Starting with Angel Body which was overpriced. But if you go up to the area near the Home Depot a few miles north, there used to be half or dozen Viet shops. They were definitely jack shacks during the time period that some of the famous places in Westminster were legit only.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-12-23, 10:17
I've noticed more stores are adding a surcharge for CC. I've been to several bars, small take out places that will charge extra. So that's not a big surprise. I am surprised that people use a CC at massage places. I guess you're single. I don't want any paper trace. So I always use cash.Even my dentist and some gas stations do that. Its just to avoid paying the 4% to the card company.

If things were to go horribly wrong at one of the shops (e. G. Closed by LE), I think I would prefer not to have my name associated with the establishment.

With cash, I try to make sure I have some 10's and 5's in addition to 20's. If 60 is not enough for services, 65 feels exactly like 80 does. 4 bills. This gives you a little more flexibility to fine tune an offer.

LarryLegend12
03-12-23, 10:43

Her sexiness, combined with a super-fun personality (as she entered the room, she smiled and kissed me while simultaneously grabbing my package) and her serviceable English, got me boning up without manual stim while waiting her to return after I paid the HF. Upon her return, she was down for DFK as we undressed. Note to you'all: I bring my own Magnums, so the girls don't have to leave the room again once we agree to the deed. And note to TF: every girl I've had there will do BBBJ and CFS for $140..Both Wendy and Jojo are great, but Jojo is top notch service.

Surf5637
03-12-23, 11:40
Has anyone been with the ladies at Newport Nuru? I have been in contact with them on IG. I'd like to know what's included, rates, and who you saw. This is going to be my first time with them and looking for any insight. I googled their location and it looks to be with offices. Hopefully it is safe and discreet. Feel free to message me as well and thanks all.

FrankReynolds
03-12-23, 13:10

If you have one and you also visit NYC. Have a couple spots in queens / Manhattan, and Westchester as well.I like Shai at Haven Santa Ana.

DJezDick
03-12-23, 14:28
*cross post from nuru thread*.

Second time seeing Kissy ever after having a rad first time with her last year. Saw on her insta (luna_katz_cutie) that she was open to kink / fetish sessions, inquired and she mentioned domme (and feet, and roleplaying, tickling, prostate, toys if I bring them, women, couples, and a whole bunch of other kinks) that she was open to and my interest was more than piqued. She's super cool and easy to get along with especially after she knows you, always playful but hot conversation. Started off with a massage and basically said she could do whatever she wanted to me and that I like being teased / edged and she teased and edged the hell out of me for the entire hour which I love. Started on my stomach like a normal massage while she basically tickled me (found my spot like INSTANTLY) and didn't go overboard with it but enough to drive me wild. Lots of teasing and playing with me on my stomach, then on the flip she's so fire and like in tune with reading my body queues, knew exactly when to slow down or stop. Tons of eye contact throughout. Super knowledgeable about domme / teasing stuff which is surprising for nuru providers and was rad. The finish you'd expect from essentially an hour long edge which she thankfully is awesome at as well, making me build up and almost finish like 12 times. Def worth checking, she has a PD link and stuff on her insta but I haven't seen it so I presume a larger menu available there.She has larger menu outside the spa. FS for 1 K. GPS.

Bronco
03-12-23, 15:41
What a trip huh? That happened to me last week. All the women in the center, lights on, masks off. Then you try naming them all and getting a really good look. I was shocked so went into my room quickly.Who is the heavy set woman?

KammyMike
03-12-23, 19:22
As of Wednesday, she said she'd be there for 7 more days consecutively. (That's a well-honed pusscake) If my ATF flakes again in the next couple of days, I'll be racing you to see Jojo first. The only advantage of my ATF, over her, is that mine is 100% bare. Otherwise, Jojo would give her a real run for her money. (and no, I'm not sharing my ATF, and she's an independent).Texted several digits, Motel 6 on Gisler was crowded with construction workers renovating. I texted TC aka Believe in SA and see who's available. Reply with Jojo and Mina. Opted for Jojo, best decision I made. She's a cutie with a very positive attitude for the hhr session. She's 4 ft plus with pale skin, tribal tattoos above her cat. Her sloppy BBBJ is loud and good. She down for DATY but I didn't want to finish in 69. We went into mish / doggy and I couldn't hold back. Even got a 5-10 minutes decent massage from beginning. She's Chinese fluent in Mandarin. Got her digits On my way out. She said she travels from city to cities. Here's the kicker, she asked me to review her on RM. Go see her before she disappears.

Timk1919
03-12-23, 23:13
I used to hit some shops up near the GW Bridge upper west side maybe 180th street if I recall. No HE though. I got a HE or two in NJ though. Never made it over to Flushing.

The curious thing is that Westminster is probably the largest concentration of Vietnamese anywhere in the world outside of Vietnam itself. After the war ended in the 1970's they were distributed around the US but then they moved to places like Westminster and Texas. However, almost all of the massage shops are Chinese. Maybe 90% I am guessing.

My info may be out of date, but the only Vietnamese shops were along Beach Blvd in Stanton, essentially from the 22 north. Starting with Angel Body which was overpriced. But if you go up to the area near the Home Depot a few miles north, there used to be half or dozen Viet shops. They were definitely jack shacks during the time period that some of the famous places in Westminster were legit only.Thanks. For the info. These days it's downtown and midtown Manhattan, and flushing is really nearly as big as well. It's Wild West at times!

I like Shai at Haven Santa Ana.Much appreciated I may try this one.

Ho Down Man2
03-13-23, 02:04
All,

After a phone call and some research, I ended up on 17th street yesterday and glad I did. Paid 40 for the hh and had Jessica. 30"s girl not cute not ugly not thin but not fat, but what made this great was her personality. We clicked and she was fun to talk with and be around. Strip down and was pleased with her rubbing me like I was a sweet pig just getting ready to slow cook. Felt good. Some small talk. She let me roam a bit under the lingerie. Turned over and asked what I wanted. I opted for a BJ. She sucked on my nips, rubbed me down a little, put the cover on and started a very nice and slow BJ and then increased the speed. Paid attention to the boys. Finished in the bag and this pig was done She was very nice. I look forward to seeing Amy or The other girl. Will return.

Esimedfo
03-13-23, 09:36
If this is the same Yuki ans the old Yuki I'm impressed she's still there although between AB and Le Palace and L&L there a fair amount of switch up. Got my first BBBJCIM from her years ago but I don't recall her spitting it out but it took a while so maybe she was too tired to spit. What's your estimated age of Yuki at AB? She has to be pulling 50-60 now. I got her top off last time I saw her and meh. Too many younger firmer cuties out there for a repeat but she did have a great attitude.Tbh I've never been real good at judging ages, especially asian ages since makeup / genes play a huge factor. It's funny since I'm asian myself. Anyways, I'd guess around 40's?

JoseMarcus225
03-13-23, 11:13
Anyone have any info on detox on Brookhurst? Been looking to go but don't know if it's good.

MMacFly
03-13-23, 13:07
Stopped by mid day. PPS said he had 3 girls available. I got sent to a room and in came my masseuse. Forgot to get her name. Was looking for full service. She kept insisting on HJ or BJ but I declined. Finally, she said that it was her time of the month so she sent in a different masseuse for the ending. Her name was Lisa. BBFS. 120. Nothing memorable. She was more attractive than the original girl. No doors on the rooms just a curtain. Lots of noise and not much privacy. It's a decent place.

Ocbarbarian
03-13-23, 14:43
After reading about Jojo I I decided to make a trip, only I don't know where TC or Believe is. So I google TC massage and True Care in Santa Ana pops up. I figure that's it. So I call and ask if Jojo is working and the lady on the phone says yes, so I'm thinking this has to be the place. When I show up and ask for Jojo the woman who collected my 40 says there's no one by that name. I thought of leaving but I see an attractive short blonde 30 ish woman with C cups. I figure that has to be Jojo. I request her and enter the curtained room and undress. In enters "not Jojo" and tells me she's Lilly or something like that. She gives a good covered massage and on the flip she motions that only HJ is on the menu. I motion back that I want a BJ and DATY. This is where it got weird. She calls in another lady "Carrie", maybe in her early 50's, who looks good enough. They talk and Carrie without hesitation drops her shorts and climbs over me positioning herself in 69. I'm in too deep now so I dive in while the two cover me in Saran Wrap and work the bald headed man. DATY was and honestly I can't say if it was a HJ or BJ because my face was buried. I played with Lilly's tits while dining on Carrie and finished quickly in the cling wrap. I Tipped 7 Jackson's, thanked them for the time and washed my moustache before leaving. So can someone tell me if I was at the right TC aka Believe or not?

Taws6
03-13-23, 20:55
Anyone have any info on detox on Brookhurst? Been looking to go but don't know if it's good.Reliable spot. At least it was um, over a year ago. Hard to go wrong on most of Brookhurst.

Meshugga
03-13-23, 21:40
Went to Sunnywell in Santa Ana. Met at the door by short 60 something MMS. Took $50 for 30 minutes! I was like what? But a saw the hot masseuse so figured ok! Got in the room, laid down, and Tiffany came in. About 5'6 or so, slim, tight red short dress, seemed like B cups, 30 yrs old, and pretty face. She gave a nice back massage for about 5-6 min, no tease but good conversation. She had a great personality at the beginning of this. She then told me to flip and asked what I wanted, I gestured HJ and she said $100 with top down. I laughed and said that's way too much. She then said $60 but limited touching and top up. At that point I thought to myself, I am not a cheapskate by any means, and will tip well when it is warranted, but I am not about to spend $110 on a 15-20 min HJ. So I got up, said sorry that is too much for little service and got dressed. Her personality completely changed, she didn't say a word and she walked out. When I walked out of the room the MMS had my $50 ready and I said sorry to waste your time and walked out. No comments from the MMS either.

As hot as the girl was, I work hard for my money and they need to work just as hard to earn it.

Cheers!The problem is you were in a FS shop. The massage is non-existent. The girl is going to ask 160 for FS, but you can talk her down to 120. That's what she's looking to get when she enters the room, so if you're asking for less service, she's still spending the same amount of time. But, for that 120, you'll sortof get what you paid for, CFS with a middle aged or older female who possibly used to look good.

BenderOver
03-13-23, 21:49
After reading about Jojo I I decided to make a trip, only I don't know where TC or Believe is. So I google TC massage and True Care in Santa Ana pops up. I figure that's it. So I call and ask if Jojo is working and the lady on the phone says yes, so I'm thinking this has to be the place. When I show up and ask for Jojo the woman who collected my 40 says there's no one by that name. I thought of leaving but I see an attractive short blonde 30 ish woman with C cups. I figure that has to be Jojo. I request her and enter the curtained room and undress. In enters "not Jojo" and tells me she's Lilly or something like that. She gives a good covered massage and on the flip she motions that only HJ is on the menu. I motion back that I want a BJ and DATY. This is where it got weird. She calls in another lady "Carrie", maybe in her early 50's, who looks good enough. They talk and Carrie without hesitation drops her shorts and climbs over me positioning herself in 69. I'm in too deep now so I dive in while the two cover me in Saran Wrap and work the bald headed man. DATY was and honestly I can't say if it was a HJ or BJ because my face was buried. I played with Lilly's tits while dining on Carrie and finished quickly in the cling wrap. I Tipped 7 Jackson's, thanked them for the time and washed my moustache before leaving. So can someone tell me if I was at the right TC aka Believe or not?Was the place directly next to a huge and brightly lit Shell station? You really can't miss this place except for the fact that the storefront looks utterly closed down and nowhere in the glass frontage do the words Believe or TC appear. I think the only cardboard sign in front reads hypnotherapy or some horseshit like that.

I did see Jojo and she's well described by the previous posts. Admittedly she's attractive if you're ok with a slightly uneven but bright smile. Body was in really good shape but I prefer my small C cups to be more perky than how she wears hers. To be clear about the damage, I went in total for 160 hhr BBBJ cfs. It wasn't so clear when previous poster said that she takes 140 for BBBJ cfs, was that total or before entry?

The only reason I'm not raving about her is that when we hit 25 minutes she tells me that my time is up but she'll give me two minutes more. 1 minute after, she uses her legs to push me off, stands up, and says times up, so sorry!

She says sorry to me three more times as she wipes me down, watches me dress, and walks me to the door. I was a bit stunned, but chuckled to myself as I walked out the door with blue nuts. I just kept thinking that was a fucked up way for me to spend 160. Can't win them all.

LarryLegend12
03-14-23, 00:29
After reading about Jojo I I decided to make a trip, only I don't know where TC or Believe is. So I google TC massage and True Care in Santa Ana pops up. I figure that's it. So I call and ask if Jojo is working and the lady on the phone says yes, so I'm thinking this has to be the place. When I show up and ask for Jojo the woman who collected my 40 says there's no one by that name. I thought of leaving but I see an attractive short blonde 30 ish woman with C cups. I figure that has to be Jojo. I request her and enter the curtained room and undress. In enters "not Jojo" and tells me she's Lilly or something like that. She gives a good covered massage and on the flip she motions that only HJ is on the menu. I motion back that I want a BJ and DATY. This is where it got weird. She calls in another lady "Carrie", maybe in her early 50's, who looks good enough. They talk and Carrie without hesitation drops her shorts and climbs over me positioning herself in 69. I'm in too deep now so I dive in while the two cover me in Saran Wrap and work the bald headed man. DATY was and honestly I can't say if it was a HJ or BJ because my face was buried. I played with Lilly's tits while dining on Carrie and finished quickly in the cling wrap. I Tipped 7 Jackson's, thanked them for the time and washed my moustache before leaving. So can someone tell me if I was at the right TC aka Believe or not?There are no curtained rooms at Believe. Jojo last day is tomorrow.

Sticker
03-14-23, 01:22
After reading about Jojo I I decided to make a trip, only I don't know where TC or Believe is. So I google TC massage and True Care in Santa Ana pops up. So can someone tell me if I was at the right TC aka Believe or not?Nope, I just saw on rubmapps that True Care is in another part of Santa Ana. You can also find Believe listed on RM. Right off the 55 at the 4th St. Exit, and yes, in a crappy little strip mall adjacent to a Shell station on the corner.

I went back today to see Jojo one more time, since tomorrow is her last day there. Then she goes on the rotation to other cities, from San Diego, to Seattle and others. She lives in San Gabriel, so it's an interesting thing they have going on with these traveling ticklers. Today was just as fun as last week, and a very similar experience, except we mixed in 5 minutes of 69 after her BBBJ. Then I ate her for another 5 'cause she likes to cum, too. Then mish followed by poochy for the blast.

Also, to clarify for BenderOver, too bad about getting shorted on time, but if your deal was $160 out the door including HF, you got a cut-rate. Standard negotiation for a variety of girlies there is $40 + $140 for BBBJ and CFS. But regarding the time, I'm no minute man, but I can always TCB within 30 minutes. So today the minutes breakdown was approximately 5 for BBBJ, 5 for 69,5 for DATY, 5 for mish, and 5+ for doggy. Plenty of time for my needs, because I'd get bored if it went much longer.

I also loved that she goes for DFK, unlike the others so far, and has a really cute, fun personality. But since you had a less-than-stellar time, whomever I text with from the main phone number said two more girls are coming this week (maybe Wednesday?) Personally, I have enjoyed a nice sampling of girls there, ranging from maybe a 6 in service up to a 9 (for me) for Jojo's. Now I'm probably setting myself up for a letdown if I return for the new rotation, but heck, it's nice to have options.

AlCapone2006
03-14-23, 16:08
Stopped by mid day. PPS said he had 3 girls available. I got sent to a room and in came my masseuse. Forgot to get her name. Was looking for full service. She kept insisting on HJ or BJ but I declined. Finally, she said that it was her time of the month so she sent in a different masseuse for the ending. Her name was Lisa. BBFS. 120. Nothing memorable. She was more attractive than the original girl. No doors on the rooms just a curtain. Lots of noise and not much privacy. It's a decent place.This is the place that has Kings massage downstairs.

Lisas new I believe. Didn't know she offered FS.

Judy. Fat old granny. $100 plus $40 for FS.

Jessica. Older. BJ. No FS. Skinny. $120 everything.

AlCapone2006
03-14-23, 16:10
Went back to this place in Sa.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Bigger girl. Gives a good massage. Total $100 w HJ and big tits on my face!

BigBoDonk
03-14-23, 18:11
Who was the fattest / thickest AMP FS provider you had?

NathanCross
03-14-23, 22:59
Anyone have any info on detox on Brookhurst? Been looking to go but don't know if it's good.LMP, no massage, FS available, average to below services but they're open late.

Ocbarbarian
03-15-23, 12:28
Nope, I just saw on rubmapps that True Care is in another part of Santa Ana. You can also find Believe listed on RM. Right off the 55 at the 4th St. Exit, and yes, in a crappy little strip mall adjacent to a Shell station on the corner.

I went back today to see Jojo one more time, since tomorrow is her last day there. Then she goes on the rotation to other cities, from San Diego, to Seattle and others. She lives in San Gabriel, so it's an interesting thing they have going on with these traveling ticklers. Today was just as fun as last week, and a very similar experience, except we mixed in 5 minutes of 69 after her BBBJ. Then I ate her for another 5 'cause she likes to cum, too. Then mish followed by poochy for the blast.

Also, to clarify for BenderOver, too bad about getting shorted on time, but if your deal was $160 out the door including HF, you got a cut-rate. Standard negotiation for a variety of girlies there is $40 + $140 for BBBJ and CFS. But regarding the time, I'm no minute man, but I can always TCB within 30 minutes. So today the minutes breakdown was approximately 5 for BBBJ, 5 for 69,5 for DATY, 5 for mish, and 5+ for doggy. Plenty of time for my needs, because I'd get bored if it went much longer.Thanks for the info sticker, I'll try it out when I get the chance.

JoseMarcus225
03-15-23, 13:26
LMP, no massage, FS available, average to below services but they're open late.Any LMPs worth going to? What price is it at detox?

Ass Lover
03-15-23, 13:55
This is the place that has Kings massage downstairs.

Jessica. Older. BJ. No FS. Skinny. $120 everything.Update Lisa and Jessica left. The standard "they went back to China". Any update on other girls there?

Ass Lover
03-15-23, 14:00
After reading reports gave Linda a shot. Good massage with easing and jackhammer HJ on the flip. Overall experience 6 out of 10 -- probably not try again. L&L is sister place to Air Body. Any recomendations?

Caribe
03-15-23, 17:43
Update Lisa and Jessica left. The standard "they went back to China". Any update on other girls there?Haha! Whenever the boss gives me that line it is probably not true. They either, I have no idea where she went or if they do, why should they tell you and lose a customer. You might still stay after hearing the news that your favorite is gone. I probably only believe it when it comes directly from the providers mouth. Even then, she may be a sly one, and give you that BS about going back to China. She's probably trying to escape her rep as an all out FS provider. FS Sunny, formerly of Top Dragon, was one. I found her in La Palma. She asked me not to tell anyone that she was there She was there for a few weeks but then she told me she was moving out of state. Now, there's another line providers pull. Instead of telling you they're going to China, they tell you they're going to Texas or Florida or some other state. Unless you know them really well it's probably more BS.

Taws6
03-15-23, 18:08
....... Even then, she may be a sly one, and give you that BS about going back to China. She's probably trying to escape her rep as an all out FS provider. FS Sunny, formerly of Top Dragon, was one. .I wouldn't trust anything any of them says, but I'd be most suspicious of trying to escape a "rep" as a FS provider.

I mean, how many girls can read & write to hold down employment at anywhere close to the income they are used to?

Maid, food service? Trade one stinky job for another. Not trying to be rude, but the average gal might have some pretty good intelligence, but you won't find many rocket scientists on their back for a living.

But I could be wrong.

BigBoDonk
03-15-23, 19:13
This is the place that has Kings massage downstairs.

Jessica. Older. BJ. No FS. Skinny. $120 everything.Was fat granny asian?

Surgemon
03-16-23, 13:02
I know it's not necessarily related to a massage parlor, but does anyone know where I could go about finding casitas in North OC? When I was in Vegas I remember accidentally seeing a good amount of casitas while trying to find an AMP to go to. I ended up going to one and now I'm trying to find the same here, only issue is that I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.

Sexaholic777
03-16-23, 18:12
I know it's not necessarily related to a massage parlor, but does anyone know where I could go about finding casitas in North OC? When I was in Vegas I remember accidentally seeing a good amount of casitas while trying to find an AMP to go to. I ended up going to one and now I'm trying to find the same here, only issue is that I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.Why are these being posted. Needs to be in rant.

Sexaholic777
03-16-23, 18:13
I wouldn't trust anything any of them says, but I'd be most suspicious of trying to escape a "rep" as a FS provider.

I mean, how many girls can read & write to hold down employment at anywhere close to the income they are used to?

Maid, food service? Trade one stinky job for another. Not trying to be rude, but the average gal might have some pretty good intelligence, but you won't find many rocket scientists on their back for a living.

But I could be wrong.Why is this here?

Sexaholic777
03-16-23, 18:14
Any LMPs worth going to? What price is it at detox?It's $200.

BigBoDonk
03-16-23, 20:50

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.Bro where in Vegas casitas are? Can you give the address?

FrankReynolds
03-16-23, 20:54
*Cross post / more info in nuru thread*.

Lavendernurus is probably the single hottest provider I've seen, it's absolutely stupid how ridiculously fire she is. Typical nuru rates and such but god damn she is like 10/10 so conventionally hot on par with like Chanel and Natalia as far as a normal ridiculously hot person you'd see at like south coast plaza but a spa girl.

Sticker
03-17-23, 00:31
Talk about deja vu, after enjoying Jojo at Believe on Monday for one more time before she was rotated out, I went back today to see her doppelganger. Texted the main number again, was told Ella and Mia were the new ones this week, asked for a recommendation based on how much I had enjoyed Jojo (and Sissy prior to Jojo), and Ella was suggested. Mia answered the inner door as I arrived, and she looked pretty doable, too, and she took me to a room to wait for Ella.

Ella's similarity to Jojo is fascinating, with the pretty GND face, great bod, and awesome fun personality. Her English is maybe a notch below, but her ass is perhaps one notch above. Similar natural c-cups, and she has a butterfly tattoo above her left girl. Also has an abstract tat a few inches above her fun zone. GFE except, like all of them at Believe that I've seen, the cover comes on before penetration. Since her service was so similar to Jojo's, interested mongers can read my previous Jojo posts. Both are more like Korean girls I've experienced in terms of service, back when there used to be more Korean parlors in OC years ago. Like squatting to tie my shoes as I dressed and her passionate kiss goodbye. She got there yesterday, and says she'll be there for four more days after today.

So, six days and then she's off on another rotation, apparently heading to LA first. My question to anyone in the know: I don't recall seeing this type of rotation of girls in any AMP before. Seems like they stay about a week and then are carted off to other locales. On the one hand, from a monger's perspective, it's nice seeing a new crop, but it also sucks that when you find some you like, and they're gone before you know it. Interesting business model, and I wonder why the owners choose to do it this way. Seems more complicated and pricey for them. Any ideas?

AlCapone2006
03-17-23, 12:31
Talk about deja vu, after enjoying Jojo at Believe on Monday for one more time before she was rotated out, I went back today to see her doppelganger. Texted the main number again, was told Ella and Mia were the new ones this week, asked for a recommendation based on how much I had enjoyed Jojo (and Sissy prior to Jojo), and Ella was suggested. Mia answered the inner door as I arrived, and she looked pretty doable, too, and she took me to a room to wait for Ella.

Ella's similarity to Jojo is fascinating, with the pretty GND face, great bod, and awesome fun personality. Her English is maybe a notch below, but her ass is perhaps one notch above. Similar natural c-cups, and she has a butterfly tattoo above her left girl. Also has an abstract tat a few inches above her fun zone. GFE except, like all of them at Believe that I've seen, the cover comes on before penetration. Since her service was so similar to Jojo's, interested mongers can read my previous Jojo posts. Both are more like Korean girls I've experienced in terms of service, back when there used to be more Korean parlors in OC years ago. Like squatting to tie my shoes as I dressed and her passionate kiss goodbye. She got there yesterday, and says she'll be there for four more days after today.

So, six days and then she's off on another rotation, apparently heading to LA first. My question to anyone in the know: I don't recall seeing this type of rotation of girls in any AMP before. Seems like they stay about a week and then are carted off to other locales. On the one hand, from a monger's perspective, it's nice seeing a new crop, but it also sucks that when you find some you like, and they're gone before you know it. Interesting business model, and I wonder why the owners choose to do it this way. Seems more complicated and pricey for them. Any ideas?They aren't carted off anywhere. They aren't being trafficked. All have drivers licenses and green card and most are us citizens. They like to make money as well.

The new owners love to mix it up. Because people like us always complain about services, well I don't. Because if I don't like them, I usually don't blast them here nor would I visit that AMP again. Mongers love new girls. And the AMP owners aren't stupid to keep the same meat on rotation. Look at sunny health in wm. Same old bags that's been used and abused. Have a lot less business compared to AMPs that switch it up monthly. But this owner is ballsy by switching it up weekly. These hot younger ones know that as well and don't want LE to bust them for their better services than other AMPs.

WaterDude18
03-17-23, 13:32

So, six days and then she's off on another rotation, apparently heading to LA first. My question to anyone in the know: I don't recall seeing this type of rotation of girls in any AMP before. Seems like they stay about a week and then are carted off to other locales. On the one hand, from a monger's perspective, it's nice seeing a new crop, but it also sucks that when you find some you like, and they're gone before you know it. Interesting business model, and I wonder why the owners choose to do it this way. Seems more complicated and pricey for them. Any ideas?I'm glad you described Ella for us. I went around closing time and texted the number I wanted Ella. Said she was available. I went in and Mia greeted me. Mia is the smallest one out of Jojo and Ella. A spinner for sure but I wanted to see Ella. She said she was busy and said to wait. So got into my room and Mia collected the fee. A few minutes went by and Mia came in and said she would do massage.

Her hands our soft and knows where to touch to get you excited. She was a wearing a night gown. I was roaming when she was near arms length. She told me to flip and I told her I wanted Ella. That's when she said she was Ella. I said no Ella has a tattoo on her chest. So lowered her night gown to see if it was there. She left the room and Ella quickly came in. Luckily I kept insisting I wanted Ella and it paid off. Now Mia isn't bad but I prefer a girl with bigger breast and a little more meat on them.

Ella started the massage because at this point I became soft with the whole ordeal. Ella is by no means fat. She has nice c cups that fit her frame. She did a firm massage for 5 min then a teasing massage and asked what I wanted. Paid the fee and she started going down on me. I would Jojo head game was better but I was good enough. She climbed on top of me to ride me. Her riding game was more sensual because she lowered herself into my chest while I was thrusting. Next standing mish followed by edge of table to completion. Very fun time. Said she will be there a few more days and headed to sgv. I asked what's the name but didn't say or didn't know. Said our goodbyes and left.

Also I wouldn't recommend going at closing time because of the homeless situation. There was a few camps in the plaza and at least 10 people waiting outside.

Dildo Baggens
03-17-23, 13:44

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.When Backpage was around there were a fair amount advertised in the area. I suppose nowadays with the subscription sites they're still available. I hear what you're saying.

-Baggens.

SaltyDog
03-17-23, 16:56

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.Casitas? Like little house? I don't get pardon my ignorance but can you be a little more descriptive?

PaperTiger24
03-17-23, 19:09
Why are these being posted. Needs to be in rant.

Why don't you guys keep it in rant? No real info.Ok AlCapone. Stop trying to play admin. How about another post about nightfunpages. Shill, troll.

Danny2
03-17-23, 19:27

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.Try El Clasificado or El Aviso.

AlCapone2006
03-17-23, 23:17
Ok AlCapone. Stop trying ok to play admin. How about another post about nightfunpages. Shill, troll.You text me. Lmao?

AlCapone2006
03-17-23, 23:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AlCapone2006
03-17-23, 23:25
Try El Clasificado or El I Aviso.Both has lots of Asians and Latin chicks. Latin activity.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-18-23, 00:02
Ok AlCapone. Stop trying to play admin. How about another post about nightfunpages. Shill, troll.Yes. Thank you for your comments Paper Tiger. Perhaps the re-animated mobsters can create a new forum for nightfunpages.

Rexlo
03-18-23, 01:42
I was on a budget and I thought of Lucy now I know gents that she's been reviewed multiple times but this time it's for another reason. Lucy still provides great service but is it just me or is she asking way to much for her rates now, normally she was ok with 80 last time she asked for $ and this recent visit she quoted me $20. I didn't budge but I did give her $ which is more than I'd normally tip her. I don't know how she's with yall but idk if I'll be seeing her again anytime soon. Be safe fellas.

Ocbarbarian
03-18-23, 10:10
Casitas? Like little house? I don't get pardon my ignorance but can you be a little more descriptive?A casita as I know it, does translate to little house, but describes a house that offers service, typically CBJ and cfs, by Latinas, posted ads are found in the Spanish classifieds Rl Clasificado or El Aviso. I've been to a few, all in south LA and Huntington park area. The quality of women is subpar, typically older, overweight, Latinas. Too many rules like no fingering, no kissing breasts, and 1 position. The screening sucks too, you need to be a Spanish speaker, then they'll tell you to park your car down the street, make you walk while on the phone and give them a description of your clothing, if they like what they see then they'll give you the address. Time is always rushed but it's cheap, around. 60 for qv. Downside is the service sucks and it can be dangerous, especially at night, always in really bad areas controlled by gangs. Very easy to get robbed or carjacked. The closest I've seen to a casita in North OC are teams of girls working out of hotels in Anaheim and Santa Ana. Personally I don't recommend the casitas.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-18-23, 10:26
Yah so flying dragon hit me up for Casitas. Excuse me. He can't read or search on Google lmao. I don't respond usually. But stupid does as stupid0 says.Sharing intel with your brother mongers is a badge of honor.

Bronco
03-18-23, 11:46

I'm a big fan of AMPs but casitas are perfect for the convenient quick stop I'm looking for. I don't necessarily care for massages either so paying the house fee every time isn't very convenient for me. Thanks.Look for the Mexican throw away classified paper called El Classificado or El Aviso. They are both also on line. You'll need to speak Spanish or you won't get too far. I visit them quite often. Seventy bucks for a run and gun is a good deal.

AlCapone2006
03-18-23, 13:40
Has anyone had good luck with this white girl?

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/irvine-oc/22959778.html

Let me know. I was going to try. But she wants $300. So you mongers complaining about asian prices. Buck up.

BigBoDonk
03-18-23, 15:59

Let me know. I was going to try. But she wants $300. So you mongers complaining about asian prices. Buck up.Too good to be ture bro.

BigBoDonk
03-18-23, 16:18
She has larger menu outside the spa. FS for 1 K. GPS.1 k? Are you serious? Is pussy made from gold? Or you get a house as an add on in Newport with this?

Caribe
03-18-23, 18:54
I was on a budget and I thought of Lucy now I know gents that she's been reviewed multiple times but this time it's for another reason. Lucy still provides great service but is it just me or is she asking way to much for her rates now, normally she was ok with 80 last time she asked for $ and this recent visit she quoted me $20. I didn't budge but I did give her $ which is more than I'd normally tip her. I don't know how she's with yall but idk if I'll be seeing her again anytime soon. Be safe fellas.It's not like the semi-old days when 60 was good for CFS, BBFS, CIM, CIP or where ever. It was even cheaper, before that. Back then they didn't know anything. They would walk from Mamasan's house a few blocks away, work the 13 hours then get a ride back to the house at night. They were in a bubble. Now they know what's happening on the other side of the freeway. Lucy and others worked at Happy. They know how much girls were getting at Happy and elsewhere. Fight their demands. Maybe 80 because of inflation but more than 1 is too much.

Ass Lover
03-18-23, 19:51
It's not like the semi-old days when 60 was good for CFS, BBFS, CIM, CIP or where ever. It was even cheaper, before that. Back then they didn't know anything. They would walk from Mamasan's house a few blocks away, work the 13 hours then get a ride back to the house at night. They were in a bubble. Now they know what's happening on the other side of the freeway. Lucy and others worked at Happy. They know how much girls were getting at Happy and elsewhere. Fight their demands. Maybe 80 because of inflation but more than 1 is too much.100% in agreement. The reality is folks are not spending, or are spending less. Combination of inflation and what the Fed Reserve is doing with raising rates. Bottom line is folks are not spending like they did 12 months ago. Strip clubs are hurting, I do think massage places are hurting also. If "therapist" -- notice the quotes -- are asking a ton of money and they don't get it their asking price, they will come down. So all I can say it we are our own worst enemies, when they say it will cost you $150 say NO and they will come down.

Sticker
03-18-23, 23:19
Shit, I'm going to start sounding like a troll soon, but with my 300+ posts on tons of places, I share those that make me happy. (And I won't share my true ATF anytime soon. She flakes a lot, but when we do meet, she's the best).

So, since my regular flaked once again, I went back to Believe in Tustin today for another round with Ella. Mia met me at the door, like on Wednesday, and I was mildly tempted. But Ella, as I previously mentioned, is as good as Jojo was, and Sissy before either of them. Had another robust lovemaking round, and it really felt like it. Not sure I can manage another visit before her last day on Monday, but if management continues to bring on girlies like those, I'll still frequent the place. (Even with the punk-ass homeless mofos sleeping in that strip mall. They're harmless, but aesthetically displeasing.).

After our stellar session, as she was seeing me out, Ella said, "So you know my friend, Jojo, right?" I guess management briefed her. I responded, "Of course, and you look a lot like her, are you sisters?" She said yes, and kissed me again before opening the inner lobby door. Now, since her English is somewhat limited, maybe they're not actually siblings, but who knows? Either way, if I could someday get them both together, I could die a happy monger.

SaltyDog
03-19-23, 00:21
I was on a budget and I thought of Lucy now I know gents that she's been reviewed multiple times but this time it's for another reason. Lucy still provides great service but is it just me or is she asking way to much for her rates now, normally she was ok with 80 last time she asked for $ and this recent visit she quoted me $20. I didn't budge but I did give her $ which is more than I'd normally tip her. I don't know how she's with yall but idk if I'll be seeing her again anytime soon. Be safe fellas.The ba these gals talk about inflation is bs. What's happening is the noobs don't know how to say no. Then the provider tells her coworkers and they tell other women from other shops what they got. Then it goes round and round and some of you guys just can't say no and walk. I said no thanks just finish the massage. Make them do their job and walk out. You know you ain't coming back so try a different shop. I could believe it going up another 20 but fucking 50 or 60 is just wrong. I've read the 160 thing and it's thought WTF?! It's not inflation it's stupid ass's that can't say no so we're all having to deal with telling then hell no!

Lucy was a deal but now for a really horny guy giving her a big one is no big deal. Especially for what she offers. When I see 140 or 160 my eyes hurt.

Walk away guys and don't cave in. Tell them to finish the massage and go somewhere else. It's only a 40 loss better than 120 lose for shitty service. It's not inflation it's fucking greed now.

Nice Guy 99
03-19-23, 01:45
After our stellar session, as she was seeing me out, Ella said, "So you know my friend, Jojo, right?" I guess management briefed her. I responded, "Of course, and you look a lot like her, are you sisters?" She said yes, and kissed me again before opening the inner lobby door. Now, since her English is somewhat limited, maybe they're not actually siblings, but who knows? Either way, if I could someday get them both together, I could die a happy monger.Sticker,

"Sisters" often means they are close friends, not siblings.

NG99.

Matrix1
03-19-23, 01:55

Let me know. I was going to try. But she wants $300. So you mongers complaining about asian prices. Buck up.Looks totally fake. Photos like that (seem out of a magazine) almost always fake gals, possible rip offs.

DarkRoomDaddy
03-19-23, 02:05
The ba these gals talk about inflation is bs. What's happening is the noobs don't know how to say no. Then the provider tells her coworkers and they tell other women from other shops what they got. Then it goes round and round and some of you guys just can't say no and walk. I said no thanks just finish the massage. Make them do their job and walk out. You know you ain't coming back so try a different shop. I could believe it going up another 20 but fucking 50 or 60 is just wrong. I've read the 160 thing and it's thought WTF?! It's not inflation it's stupid ass's that can't say no so we're all having to deal with telling then hell no!

Lucy was a deal but now for a really horny guy giving her a big one is no big deal. Especially for what she offers. When I see 140 or 160 my eyes hurt.

Walk away guys and don't cave in. Tell them to finish the massage and go somewhere else. It's only a 40 loss better than 120 lose for shitty service. It's not inflation it's fucking greed now.Yeah we have discussed this hyper-inflation before. The thing is that these girls are indeed unreasonable. Their costs have not gone up. And in China they would be making $3/ day not $1000/ day here. But they just decided to empty our pockets. And many of them get pissy if you give them the same as before. If we follow your suggestion, we need to share with each other on this list the places where they still honor reasonable prices. For example, Sunny Health on Magnolia and Westmin bottom level. The upped from 30 prepandemic to 40 post pandemic but the girls never once demand any specific tip amount. So we need to take our business to these kinds of places. But to make this effective, we have to inform the other places that we are boycotting them and taking our fistfulls of $20's over to other shops. If we merely disappear they will assume its just a seasonal down, or guys aren't horny anymore. But if you keep reminding them and the girls. Hey I would like to come twice a week but your prices have driven me away. Finally they may learn that there is a cause and affect to their price gouging.

Sticker
03-19-23, 13:28
Sticker, "Sisters" often means they are close friends, not siblings.True, but she still had me wondering, because they actually resemble each other enough to be related. Well at least for dreaming of a fantasy session with both together.

But they are in different rotations. On a related note to that, have you or any other enlightened partakers heard of this AMP business model of rotating two girls in, and two out, on a weekly basis? Sure, girls always come and go in AMPs, but not so frequently.

Sexaholic777
03-19-23, 17:23
True, but she still had me wondering, because they actually resemble each other enough to be related. Well at least for dreaming of a fantasy session with both together.

But they are in different rotations. On a related note to that, have you or any other enlightened partakers heard of this AMP business model of rotating two girls in, and two out, on a weekly basis? Sure, girls always come and go in AMPs, but not so frequently.These are new AMP owners that want to satisfy their clients. Nothing wrong with that.

Everyone wants fresh meat.

Vegas AMPs do the every 😅 3 days changing girls.

Sexaholic777
03-19-23, 17:25
Checked them out yesterday. Unfortunately they were busy when I got there.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/gg-22fwy-shower-available/22863989.html

Talent was hot. Mid 30's. Typical Chinese girls.

Will try them tonite or tomorow.

Sexaholic777
03-19-23, 17:26
Rub rub is more like it. Haha.

Nice to see Krystal w new location.

https://nightfunpages.com/310-499-6089-new-opening-best-service-nuru-b2b-bbbj-unforgettable-relaxation-7921-painter-ave-ste-2-whittier/

Sexaholic777
03-19-23, 17:31
So went to here and tried Jessica. Bigger girl with D cups.

Ok massage but sure can handle her own in. This AMP game.

Total $140. She was a sweetheart and offers better than others these days. Wasn't FS, but her smile was pretty and eyes were to die For.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Will see her a few more times before she heads out as well.

KammyMike
03-19-23, 20:58
Came across an ad, texted and was replied with $40 hr massage. Received the location and recognized the place above the Boba place. Arrived entered and noticed a petite Viet girl sitting next to MMS in a skimpy dress. Didn't ask for line up, direct to the back room. Massue came in little older and not the one I saw. My therapist short with ok body, little belly. Five minutes back / butt rub. Flip and quote $1 for FS. Said no counter 80 and she excepted, hoping she rejects. Oh well, got a 5 BBBJ, hat on straight to mish, wasn't getting excited and asked to go doggy. That got my blood flowing again and pumping to finish pulling on her top / mini skirt all within 30 min. On my way out spotted another cute hottie with nice low cut top. Should have asked her name. Looks like this AMP is open again under low key. Enjoy before they close again. I think this was once known where miss Saigon was. No named AMP, don't google it.

KammyMike
03-19-23, 21:17
True, but she still had me wondering, because they actually resemble each other enough to be related. Well at least for dreaming of a fantasy session with both together.

But they are in different rotations. On a related note to that, have you or any other enlightened partakers heard of this AMP business model of rotating two girls in, and two out, on a weekly basis? Sure, girls always come and go in AMPs, but not so frequently.Received a text from Believe so I replied with who's available. Said Mia / Ella. I replied no Jojo? Reply with Jojo next week. I want to try Ella but after what happened to you with the switch, I was hesitant. I'm going to wait for Jojo all because I accidentally did something to her while we were in mish and it got her really excited. I know this because she did not pull away nor push me away but the moaning got louder. I'm waiting to see her again and repeat to see if she's really a freak or faking it. I like Taiwanese girls more than Chinese or Vietnamese as I find them more mellow and no rush service. I haven't try Korean because they are too expensive.

Lift Her Up
03-20-23, 00:09
These are new AMP owners that want to satisfy their clients. Nothing wrong with that.

Everyone wants fresh meat.

Vegas AMPs do the every 😅 3 days changing girls.An AAMP I've gone to off and on in the west SGV since 2005 has typically one worker and she gets moved off every ten days. Often they claim they don't know where they're going next. One said Chicago, another said San Francisco. They've only been in the country a few months. It has always seemed like a well oiled machine to me. And with one exception, the workers have seemed to be pretty happy with their circumstances.

Lift Her Up.

Sticker
03-20-23, 00:30
Received a text from Believe so I replied with who's available. Said Mia / Ella. I replied no Jojo? Reply with Jojo next week. I want to try Ella but after what happened to you with the switch, I was hesitant.Maybe you misunderstood me, because while I loved Jojo, when she was rotated out and I got Ella, she was just as good. (Tomorrow is her last day there).

But Jojo told me before she left that she didn't expect to be back at Believe before June. So I suggest double-checking with them first to make sure she's actually coming back there this coming week. Heck, maybe she was so popular that they're working her back into the OC rotation.

And regarding Lift Her Up's comment: "And with one exception, the workers have seemed to be pretty happy with their circumstances. " That's been my experience with these lovelies, too. All smiles and upbeat, and no indication of not enjoying their livelihoods.

Mr Plumber
03-20-23, 00:41
Yeah we have discussed this hyper-inflation before. The thing is that these girls are indeed unreasonable. Their costs have not gone up. And in China they would be making $3/ day not $1000/ day here. But they just decided to empty our pockets. And many of them get pissy if you give them the same as before. If we follow your suggestion, we need to share with each other on this list the places where they still honor reasonable prices. For example, Sunny Health on Magnolia and Westmin bottom level. The upped from 30 prepandemic to 40 post pandemic but the girls never once demand any specific tip amount. So we need to take our business to these kinds of places. But to make this effective, we have to inform the other places that we are boycotting them and taking our fistfulls of $20's over to other shops. If we merely disappear they will assume its just a seasonal down, or guys aren't horny anymore. But if you keep reminding them and the girls. Hey I would like to come twice a week but your prices have driven me away. Finally they may learn that there is a cause and affect to their price gouging.Whether by intentional withholding of monger-money (protest) or we're just low on monger-money (thank you continued high-inflation), the spas / parlors I used to frequently visit are now texting me nearly every day. Our pull-back has them feeling the pinch big time. As others have noted, some here don't seem to care about trying to mitigate further inflated rates for the same or lesser service. One place that contacted me was naming names as to whom I should return to visit as 'She misses you. ' Pure bullshit I realize but the question I'm asking myself, 'How much does she really miss my or your money?' I texted back (to summarize) 'how expensive all things have become, including visiting your shop. I won't be back for several months with these prices. ' And these are places I used to visit once or twice per week. Not being specific about anything but it got the texter thinking. He / She replied, "We can offer better prices. Come and see. " To which I replied, "Maybe in June. ".

Ho Down Man2
03-20-23, 12:48
Bro where in Vegas casitas are? Can you give the address?Hey Guys,

I have the information for casitas in Vegas. Hit me up if you are interested. Donk, you message box is full so I could not message you.

Dildo Baggens
03-20-23, 14:11
Too good to be ture bro.I've been doing this hobby for quite sometime. Most of the time the Pics they use are an over exaggeration of their looks and body type. As an older gent I'm more interested in their service, such as Attentiveness, technique and of course, hygiene. My long-term experience with these types is they're about as exciting as me going into a high end department store, grabbing a mannequin out of the young women's display case, and having my way with it. Good luck.

Dildo Baggens
03-20-23, 14:24
I've been here a couple times. Had a provider named Amanda, very good looking early 30's spinner type. She will perform BBBJCIM and CFS. Massage isn't half bad either. Downside is she's a Haggler, so that has kept me away for now. Parking is Discrete if that's important.

-Baggens.

https://nightfunpages.com/310-499-6089-new-opening-best-service-nuru-b2b-bbbj-unforgettable-relaxation-7921-painter-ave-ste-2-whittier/

Vdickirv
03-20-23, 17:29

I'd return next time I'm local to see her again. 1.2 out the door for a 1 hr service.Visited yesterday, got new girl Asian. Mid 30's, all man made, lazy girl. Lack luster massage with her knees on the back. No teasing, on flip direct deal to show full for $80 HE. Trying to move away and no mood to continue, just waste of money during inflation.

Atkbp
03-20-23, 19:42
Hey guys, I saw the info you guys posted earlier just wanted to say it's very helpful, a little dangerous even for a Spanish speaker like myself. Can you guys point me to some Ads or PM me please? Hunting Park area is fine with me.

Bronco
03-20-23, 22:40
Whether by intentional withholding of monger-money (protest) or we're just low on monger-money (thank you continued high-inflation), the spas / parlors I used to frequently visit are now texting me nearly every day. Our pull-back has them feeling the pinch big time. As others have noted, some here don't seem to care about trying to mitigate further inflated rates for the same or lesser service. One place that contacted me was naming names as to whom I should return to visit as 'She misses you. ' Pure bullshit I realize but the question I'm asking myself, 'How much does she really miss my or your money?' I texted back (to summarize) 'how expensive all things have become, including visiting your shop. I won't be back for several months with these prices. ' And these are places I used to visit once or twice per week. Not being specific about anything but it got the texter thinking. He / She replied, "We can offer better prices. Come and see. " To which I replied, "Maybe in June. ".I really doubt "We" organized much of a pull back.

Nachoooo
03-21-23, 00:48
Stopped by tonight and had a session with Lili, she's about 40 yrs, 5'2", 115 lbs, she's tiny with a tiny belly, I would say small b cup and small ass without any enhancements. We went straight to the deed, told her I wanted everything and gave her 120, she said it's 160, she's out of her mind. Told her no thank you and she walked out to get the hat, we got straight to business with everything covered, she's a loud one and a bit of a squirter. She was ok but don't think I'll be repeating with her since everything was more mechanical and rushed.

Cigarro
03-21-23, 01:46
Went to this place and it was no bueno. The curtains are see through and short so you can pretty much see the whole room. I was about to walk out but lady came and rushed me for massage. It was very awkward. Massage was ok but no extras of course since everyone can see everything. After I ended up driving down the street to BW for HE.

HawaiiGuy
03-21-23, 12:30
Went to this place and it was no bueno. The curtains are see through and short so you can pretty much see the whole room. I was about to walk out but lady came and rushed me for massage. It was very awkward. Massage was ok but no extras of course since everyone can see everything. After I ended up driving down the street to BW for HE.Should have paid $45 for a room in the back with a door.

Heartless Jay
03-22-23, 21:19
Went to this place and it was no bueno. The curtains are see through and short so you can pretty much see the whole room. I was about to walk out but lady came and rushed me for massage. It was very awkward. Massage was ok but no extras of course since everyone can see everything. After I ended up driving down the street to BW for HE.Curious who your provider was. I've never left Bali without a HE. And as was reported below, 40 for a curtain, 45 for a door. And even the rooms with a curtained doorway are more private than the "rooms" at SH or Bamboo.

KammyMike
03-22-23, 23:03
Bolsa neighborhood for some pho next to 93 massage. Bad idea, walk in asked if busy and young lady said how many. Look behind me and said just 1. She said ok, look at the menu on the counter and said 70 minutes for $35 combo. Took me to a wide colorful curtain room and just left without any instructions. Undress with curtain partially open, strike 1. Another lady came in with a bucket of hot water and had to setup while I'm standing there with in my undi. Sat down, she give a weak shoulder rub without asking soft or hard, strike 2. Ten minutes in and mind you this was supposed to be a 70 minutes massage she said face down with my feet still soaking in the water. I crawled on to the chair face down with my feet in the air waiting for her to move the bucket so I can put my foot down. After drying my feet she left and came back starting a back massage. Good pressure on on back. Afterward she wiped my back down and without any leg massage or a word and just left. Five minutes later another lady came in asking me to flip and I looked at her, she was the front desk lady, I'm like WTF going on. She sat down above my head and started a lame ass head rub for 15 minutes before moving to my foot. From top to bottom and nothing in between. Cover my eyes hoping I fall asleep while massaging my foot with latex gloves for the remaining time. I was so glad it was over. On my way out, the First Lady was not around, only the receptionist and said you can leave your tip with me. I had $15 and was going to give to the other lady but she wasn't there and I changed my mind putting a $5 on the counter and bailed. Didn't even offer a water afterwards. Never again, this place is off my list.

YellowFinTuna
03-23-23, 00:21

https://nightfunpages.com/310-499-6089-new-opening-best-service-nuru-b2b-bbbj-unforgettable-relaxation-7921-painter-ave-ste-2-whittier/Is this the fabulous Krystal the massage queen from the old days who had GPS? Got her own place finally?

NailBoiz1
03-23-23, 15:32
Is this the fabulous Krystal the massage queen from the old days who had GPS? Got her own place finally?I doubt it's her place. I only say that because. The ad states BBBJ. I don't beleive she offers anything more then a great massage and HJ.

FrankReynolds
03-23-23, 16:23
I know a lot of yall arent too keen on the nuru providers given that they charge more than the standard MP's but just saw star at nuru seventeen and she's super fire should anyone care and want to read the review in the nuru thread. Last time I posted the entire thing some of yall complained. Long story short, super fire 22 year old latina babe with big natural C's and a great frame that's super bomb and also does prostate massages.

MisterTwinkies
03-23-23, 17:43
Why do we get the short story? You posted a whole Bible on her on Rubmaps and other sites.

Dildo Baggens
03-24-23, 11:59
Is this the fabulous Krystal the massage queen from the old days who had GPS? Got her own place finally?As I have stated earlier, I've been here a few times and never seen or heard of Krystal. There's an Amanda that is there on Fri-Sat. That's a pretty good provider and will BBBJCIM, she wants mucho Dinero. That's why I won't go back.

FrankReynolds
03-24-23, 14:06
Why do we get the short story? You posted a whole Bible on her on Rubmaps and other sites.Because the nuru thread is two clicks away while other sites charge for membership

BigBoDonk
03-24-23, 19:29
Both places suck. Overpriced shitty service, not worth the price. Horrible massage and HJ.

Surgemon
03-25-23, 13:50
Try El Clasificado or El Aviso.

Look for the Mexican throw away classified paper called El Classificado or El Aviso. They are both also on line. You'll need to speak Spanish or you won't get too far. I visit them quite often. Seventy bucks for a run and gun is a good deal.So El Aviso looks like a completely legit site to me, I can't find anything on there. Unless taking care of a sick person is a code word for something I can't find any posts or any fitting category.

El Classificado has an actual adult section but at least 90% of the posts are obviously fake. They have fake pictures with almost matching descriptions. Am I missing something here? I found a different clasificado website but the majority of them are in LA and are massage parlors not casitas.

RedRoddddd
03-25-23, 14:52
Angel spa on Bolsa, Lisa Lipps is there, strongest jaw in the OC, and she can breath out of her nose for a good 20 to 30 minutes. A few milfy / Gil. Fy ladies there too. F. Service with a wrapper is optional.

Believe. JoJo, they text me she is back. Her BJ on a scale of 1 to 10, it's an 11. You might want to rub one out before Miss Seoul sucks out your Soul.

Linda at Tulip. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Cutest Vietnamese MILF on Beach blvd.

Swan spa on Edinger in SA. Lady was going so fast and hard she broke the rubber, and finished with a little Italian sausage for dessert.

Air Body seems only 1 will do it. Yuki. Somebetter looking China dolls for a shake and bake.

Suzanne left Fullerton spa. If you missed her, you really missed out. Bbbjcimtc with a smile 😃.

Orange is very very low on the service scale. Somehow I keep searching for a good spot. Too many 28 year olds turn out to be 82 lately.

Happy hunting.

Red.

Guiltyyyy
03-25-23, 14:58
So there is new K girl in the market that does prostate, 5 star massage (like on pro level) and charges 40 bucks. Will trade this info for cheap ass girl leads. With condition that you won't overpay and spoil this one too.Hey can I trade info with you please?

Your pm box is full. Thanks.

Uzgaro
03-25-23, 21:35
New here! Stopped by believe today on a whim since I was in the area. Jojo greeted me at the door. $40 massage 30 mins. $100 FS. I've been reading the forum but wanted to see to believe. Sorry for the pun. Anyways. It was worth every hard earned dollar. Wil be coming back. She told me she'd be there the rest of the month. 5 minute massage till I asked for menu. Then handed her the money and got to business. 10/10 BBBJ CFS 8/10 mish and cg to finish. Also got a stamped card. So I'll be back again soon. I did see two b / ws pass by one before I went in and another as I was pulling out of the parking lot.

Sticker
03-26-23, 00:59
Hurt my lower back at the gym a few days ago, right after I re-greeted Jojo at Believe. This morning I had recovered by about 80%, but it was still hurting a bit, and I didn't want to push it by slam-fucking Jojo in poochie-style, as I'm prone to do. So instead I stopped by Harmony on Santa Ana Ave. Right off Bristol in Costa Mesa (on the other side of Bristol in that area, you're in Irvine).

It's been there for years, and the Viet MILFs there are money hungry, but it was a convenient stop on my way to lunch, and I didn't want to exercise much for my release. Bella was my provider, and she's acceptable looking, while not stellar. But very friendly, even though she pushes for unreasonable dollars, like most Viet places. $50 for HF, and then once she and I started negotiating, I told her I'd give her a Benjamin to dine on her and then have her milk me. She said two bills; I laughed, but we agreed on $120. Still too much, but I can swing it.

She gets nudie, and she does have a nice tight-lipped clam, shaved from clit-level on down, and trimmed pubes above it. B-C cups, but since she's probably late 30's or so, I'd rate her bod a 7 at best overall. Anyway, before dining, she asked me to "be gentle," so I suppose some of her mongers must need lessons on DATY. I'm always gentle, slow and steady to start, until they glisten up and then I can work them with more intensity. She ended up being virtually a gusher, without being a squirter, and she was happy.

Since she was in a bit of an afterglow, I thought I'd press my luck by seeing if she'd accept more. So I said, "let me just rub him on the outside", and she whispered, "I'll do it". So she grabs my unit and starts rubbing the head on her clit back and forth. That was was fun, but she wouldn't go any further than that. After a bit, she backed off and went to get the oil while I lay on my back. She is better than most at the jacking, because she uses both hands and all digits effectively to gain a good blast.

Even though it was fun, and my lower back is no worse for wear, I wouldn't repeat anytime soon, because I prefer FS at Believe or with my ATF when she's available and my back is working properly. But if you only like jacking and eating, then Bella is worth consideration.

Bronco
03-26-23, 12:19
So El Aviso looks like a completely legit site to me, I can't find anything on there. Unless taking care of a sick person is a code word for something I can't find any posts or any fitting category.

El Classificado has an actual adult section but at least 90% of the posts are obviously fake. They have fake pictures with almost matching descriptions. Am I missing something here? I found a different clasificado website but the majority of them are in LA and are massage parlors not casitas.The posts are not fake. You will actually talk to a lady and see that lady. The pictures are fake. Come on do you really believe that in any of these advertisements that the girl in the picture is really what she looks like?

You will find that the lady is an average latina just like ones you see at Northgate or any other market. They are regular ladies / moms trying to earn extra money. You'll not get super models. Most are hotel rooms or apartments not massage parlors.

I use them quite often. 60-80 for FS run and gun.

Ass Lover
03-26-23, 18:08
So being going to a parlor for a while and seeing a gal for about 6 year — yes full service and it is GOOD — but a pause during Covid about 2 years — now gees I am a guy so want to try other girls at this place but she would feel like I am cheating on her. Have you guys ever had the same experience how do you get through this and enjoy other gals??

SaltyDog
03-26-23, 19:25
So being going to a parlor for a while and seeing a gal for about 6 year yes full service and it is GOOD but a pause during Covid about 2 years now gees I am a guy so want to try other girls at this place but she would feel like I am cheating on her. Have you guys ever had the same experience how do you get through this and enjoy other gals??Different shop of course. She's getting mad cause the girls are getting her money. At least that's what she thinks. There must be some lookers at that shop you been visiting. Otherwise why would you want some different poon tang?

Slammer6008
03-26-23, 22:14
So being going to a parlor for a while and seeing a gal for about 6 year yes full service and it is GOOD but a pause during Covid about 2 years now gees I am a guy so want to try other girls at this place but she would feel like I am cheating on her. Have you guys ever had the same experience how do you get through this and enjoy other gals??That slammer is a giver I'll be your wing man I'll try her and then give you an opportunity to try the new girl.

Nice Guy 99
03-26-23, 23:08
So being going to a parlor for a while and seeing a gal for about 6 year yes full service and it is GOOD but a pause during Covid about 2 years now gees I am a guy so want to try other girls at this place but she would feel like I am cheating on her. Have you guys ever had the same experience how do you get through this and enjoy other gals??AL, you don't. We live in a very target rich environment. Unless you want to destroy the girl you had / have (a 6 year relationship with, look in other shops. So yes, enjoy other girls but in other venues.

Sticker
03-27-23, 00:16
So being going to a parlor for a while and seeing a gal for about 6 year yes full service and it is GOOD but a pause during Covid about 2 years now gees I am a guy so want to try other girls at this place but she would feel like I am cheating on her. Have you guys ever had the same experience how do you get through this and enjoy other gals??Thanks for sharing, and a few thoughts: Unless you wish to share which AMP (always nice to do on this thread), perhaps your post would be better suited for the Rants and SS thread. On this Parlor thread, you can be specific, on Rants you can stay hypothetical. Or not.

Six years is a long freakin' time to see one girl in one AMP, so you two must have some sort of connection. Nice, but why not explore other OC AMPs for your alternates, since there are tons of options here? Easy-peasy.

Alternatively, name the AMP, name with whom you're enamored, and which other girls suit your fancy. The rest of us can do your backdoor (oops, I meant background) research for ya, and let you know if you should go ahead and take the risk.

Ho Down Man2
03-27-23, 00:36
So El Aviso looks like a completely legit site to me, I can't find anything on there. Unless taking care of a sick person is a code word for something I can't find any posts or any fitting category.

El Classificado has an actual adult section but at least 90% of the posts are obviously fake. They have fake pictures with almost matching descriptions. Am I missing something here? I found a different clasificado website but the majority of them are in LA and are massage parlors not casitas.I have had good luck. Found 5 or 6 ladies spread out through OC. One place in particular in Garden Grove seems to have a quite a few at this dive hotel. But the experience has been good and for the cheap 60-80 for a knock on the park. Ohters are in Buena Park, Fullerton and Orange. 1 in Santa Ana also. Again all good stuff for a good rate.

As stated, you need to speak spanish although I use my translate app and it works out just fine.

Uzgaro
03-27-23, 01:59
I have had good luck. Found 5 or 6 ladies spread out through OC. One place in particular in Garden Grove seems to have a quite a few at this dive hotel. But the experience has been good and for the cheap 60-80 for a knock on the park. Ohters are in Buena Park, Fullerton and Orange. 1 in Santa Ana also. Again all good stuff for a good rate.

As stated, you need to speak spanish although I use my translate app and it works out just fine.Anyway to get some info on pm from you on these.

Goofygoon
03-27-23, 03:02
I am visiting OC and would like to know the location of Believe and any other good massage parlors. Thanks.

DolfString111
03-27-23, 10:36
I am visiting OC and would like to know the location of Believe and any other good massage parlors. Thanks.Shell station at 4th and tustin in santa ana.

Zangieff
03-27-23, 11:36
Came across an ad, texted and was replied with $40 hr massage. Received the location and recognized the place above the Boba place. Arrived entered and noticed a petite Viet girl sitting next to MMS in a skimpy dress. Didn't ask for line up, direct to the back room. Massue came in little older and not the one I saw. My therapist short with ok body, little belly. Five minutes back / butt rub. Flip and quote $1 for FS. Said no counter 80 and she excepted, hoping she rejects. Oh well, got a 5 BBBJ, hat on straight to mish, wasn't getting excited and asked to go doggy. That got my blood flowing again and pumping to finish pulling on her top / mini skirt all within 30 min. On my way out spotted another cute hottie with nice low cut top. Should have asked her name. Looks like this AMP is open again under low key. Enjoy before they close again. I think this was once known where miss Saigon was. No named AMP, don't google it.What are they called now? Used to be HPending.

Ho Down Man2
03-27-23, 13:16
Anyway to get some info on pm from you on these.Hey Bro, sorry, only two posts?? I share content with Senior members who have provided good intel on other places. Just check out El Clasificado and send some texts You will get responses hopefully.

DownAssFoo123
03-27-23, 14:33
Came here this Sunday and finally brought some cash with me (didn't want to use their ATM on site). Paid. 45 for the hh and drew Lily. Stunning viet gal that is mid to late 20's with some nice Cs and tattoos on her shoulder please and across her hip.

As soon as she came in, she was teasing my balls and dick almost immediately. She then took off her clothes and hopped on the table while massaging the rest of my body. Her smooth legs were rubbing against mines and rubbed her fat tits across my back. Then she went lower and started kissing my calves and worked her way up to my thighs while stroking my member. She moved the kissing towards my back to my neck and nibbled my ear. Then back down to my balls again.

She asked me to flip over and started asking what I was here for. I asked for FS and she quoted me 2. 0. I didn't have that much, and said I only had 1. 2. I said if anything, I'd take a BJ. She said something in return but I didn't understand her since she had a thick accent. But next thing I know, she puts on my shirt and walked out and left the door open LOL. Saw a fine Latina and a white girl passing hoping they'd see this hard dick haha. But anyways, she comes back with a bag and closes the door.

She takes a condom out and starts CBJ. She starts but I stop to remove the T shirt to start sucking on her lovely Cs and grabbing her ass. She continues for about 5 and then stops and puts herself in mish. Got a good deal, thought it was just CBJ I was getting today. Anyways, go in mish for another 5-7 and busted hella early LOL. But no complaints, she was fuckin hot and was a pleaser. Have her the 1.2 and called it a day.

DolfString111
03-27-23, 18:43
Shell station at 4th and tustin in santa ana.Heard a lot about Jojo and Ella, but nada about Mia.

DolfString111
03-27-23, 18:45
Is that Sensation Spa in Brea?

Came here this Sunday and finally brought some cash with me (didn't want to use their ATM on site). Paid. 45 for the hh and drew Lily. Stunning viet gal that is mid to late 20's with some nice Cs and tattoos on her shoulder please and across her hip.

As soon as she came in, she was teasing my balls and dick almost immediately. She then took off her clothes and hopped on the table while massaging the rest of my body. Her smooth legs were rubbing against mines and rubbed her fat tits across my back. Then she went lower and started kissing my calves and worked her way up to my thighs while stroking my member. She moved the kissing towards my back to my neck and nibbled my ear. Then back down to my balls again.

She asked me to flip over and started asking what I was here for. I asked for FS and she quoted me 2. 0. I didn't have that much, and said I only had 1. 2. I said if anything, I'd take a BJ. She said something in return but I didn't understand her since she had a thick accent. But next thing I know, she puts on my shirt and walked out and left the door open LOL. Saw a fine Latina and a white girl passing hoping they'd see this hard dick haha. But anyways, she comes back with a bag and closes the door.

She takes a condom out and starts CBJ. She starts but I stop to remove the T shirt to start sucking on her lovely Cs and grabbing her ass. She continues for about 5 and then stops and puts herself in mish. Got a good deal, thought it was just CBJ I was getting today. Anyways, go in mish for another 5-7 and busted hella early LOL. But no complaints, she was fuckin hot and was a pleaser. Have her the 1.2 and called it a day.

DuncanSpur
03-27-23, 23:51
Angel spa on Bolsa, Lisa Lipps is there, strongest jaw in the OC, and she can breath out of her nose for a good 20 to 30 minutes. A few milfy / Gil. Fy ladies there too. F. Service with a wrapper is optional.

Believe. JoJo, they text me she is back. Her BJ on a scale of 1 to 10, it's an 11. You might want to rub one out before Miss Seoul sucks out your Soul.

Linda at Tulip. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Cutest Vietnamese MILF on Beach blvd.

Swan spa on Edinger in SA. Lady was going so fast and hard she broke the rubber, and finished with a little Italian sausage for dessert.

Air Body seems only 1 will do it. Yuki. Somebetter looking China dolls for a shake and bake.

Suzanne left Fullerton spa. If you missed her, you really missed out. Bbbjcimtc with a smile 😃.

Orange is very very low on the service scale. Somehow I keep searching for a good spot. Too many 28 year olds turn out to be 82 lately.

Happy hunting.

Red.Can you please let me know Lisa Lipps name at Angels.

Sticker
03-27-23, 23:55
Heard a lot about Jojo and Ella, but nada about Mia.Well, I haven't checked since last week, but I'd be surprised if Mia is still in the rotation. (They typically rotate in new girls every week or two). She actually greeted me at the door three different times, but each time I was there to see Jojo or Ella. Mia is cute and very petite, but I already knew that Jojo and Ella had stellar service (via reports or PMs), so I passed on booking with her. In any case, it looks to me like they bring back key players, so if she's not there now, perhaps in the not-too-distant future. Jojo should be there for another couple of days, and you can't go wrong with her.

OcAllen
03-28-23, 05:48
Wanted to try believe after hearing there's good bbj to be had. Came in and was greeted by mia, cute face, petite and very enthusiastic to have me. $40 for hh. Later down and she started immediately on the tease. Touched by back for 30 seconds before doing what Chinese girls normally do. Light touch and lots of noises to make you think they like it LOL. On the flip, she placed my bad on her V and wanted me to suck on her perky tits. After a minute she signaled for what I wanted. 80 for CBJ and $ for bbj. I opted for $ for FS. She started with 69 position bbj which felt great / not able to deepthroat, but very felt and no hands. After wards I signaled that I was ready. She placed the rubber on with her mouth. Girl worked hard tonight to please. Haven't had this type of service since 2016 ish. Missionary, to doggy, to mish. Lots of moaning and I can feel her tightened every time she orgasmed. Was able to stick a finger into the back for a short time before she stopped me. It took me a bit to finish, just one of those nights I guess, she never rushed me once. I hate when providers try to get you to finish by telling you to hurry. Finished missionary position and was drained. Overall experience 10/10 for me. Haven't had such great service for pre covid price FS in a very long time. Golden spa 2014 ish used to provide this level of service. Highly recommend, happy mongering guys. I'll try jojo next time for the head sometime next.

NailBoiz1
03-28-23, 07:35
Wanted to try believe after hearing there's good bbj to be had. Came in and was greeted by mia, cute face, petite and very enthusiastic to have me. $40 for hh. Later down and she started immediately on the tease. Touched by back for 30 seconds before doing what Chinese girls normally do. Light touch and lots of noises to make you think they like it LOL. On the flip, she placed my bad on her V and wanted me to suck on her perky tits. After a minute she signaled for what I wanted. 80 for CBJ and $ for bbj. I opted for $ for FS. She started with 69 position bbj which felt great / not able to deepthroat, but very felt and no hands. After wards I signaled that I was ready. She placed the rubber on with her mouth. Girl worked hard tonight to please. Haven't had this type of service since 2016 ish. Missionary, to doggy, to mish. Lots of moaning and I can feel her tightened every time she orgasmed. Was able to stick a finger into the back for a short time before she stopped me. It took me a bit to finish, just one of those nights I guess, she never rushed me once. I hate when providers try to get you to finish by telling you to hurry. Finished missionary position and was drained. Overall experience 10/10 for me. Haven't had such great service for pre covid price FS in a very long time. Golden spa 2014 ish used to provide this level of service. Highly recommend, happy mongering guys. I'll try jojo next time for the head sometime next.Where is this Beleive place at.

LOL I assume it's not the real name.

Slammer6008
03-28-23, 10:48
Can you please let me know Lisa Lipps name at Angels.Minus the lips and that's your name.

Oc Amper
03-28-23, 11:42
Where is this Beleive place at.

LOL I assume it's not the real name.

Shell station at 4th and tustin in santa ana.Suppose, the answer is just a few posts down.

Guiltyyyy
03-28-23, 11:48
So there is new K girl in the market that does prostate, 5 star massage (like on pro level) and charges 40 bucks. Will trade this info for cheap ass girl leads. With condition that you won't overpay and spoil this one too.Hey, I know a spot in Tustin that can do prostate too, can we trade info?

You inbox is full, could you send me PM? Thanks.

Slammer6008
03-28-23, 13:52
Suppose, the answer is just a few posts down.Yes I do agree she does give a excellent blow job.

Citrus1999
03-28-23, 16:14
Wanted to try believe after hearing there's good bbj to be had. Came in and was greeted by mia, cute face, petite and very enthusiastic to have me. $40 for hh. Later down and she started immediately on the tease. Touched by back for 30 seconds before doing what Chinese girls normally do. Light touch and lots of noises to make you think they like it LOL. On the flip, she placed my bad on her V and wanted me to suck on her perky tits. After a minute she signaled for what I wanted. 80 for CBJ and $ for bbj. I opted for $ for FS. She started with 69 position bbj which felt great / not able to deepthroat, but very felt and no hands. After wards I signaled that I was ready. She placed the rubber on with her mouth. Girl worked hard tonight to please. Haven't had this type of service since 2016 ish. Missionary, to doggy, to mish. Lots of moaning and I can feel her tightened every time she orgasmed. Was able to stick a finger into the back for a short time before she stopped me. It took me a bit to finish, just one of those nights I guess, she never rushed me once. I hate when providers try to get you to finish by telling you to hurry. Finished missionary position and was drained. Overall experience 10/10 for me. Haven't had such great service for pre covid price FS in a very long time. Golden spa 2014 ish used to provide this level of service. Highly recommend, happy mongering guys. I'll try jojo next time for the head sometime next.You should definitely try Jojo. I was happy to see her back (Saw her when Believe first opened). Mid 20's cute face, great tits workable ass. Very service oriented with a tight V. One of the best BBBJ out there.

Randomnavin
03-28-23, 17:22
You should definitely try Jojo. I was happy to see her back (Saw her when Believe first opened). Mid 20's cute face, great tits workable ass. Very service oriented with a tight V. One of the best BBBJ out there.Just finished at Believe, midday. Had to wait 45 minutes. Lunch rush. Mia was a sweetheart. Early 20's, cute face, fit, nice ass, small titties but big nursing nipples. Close cropped pubes on the top half. Unrushed and very receptive. Gave her the usual tip.

CamsV
03-28-23, 21:17
Hey, I know a spot in Tustin that can do prostate too, can we trade info?

You inbox is full, could you send me PM? Thanks.Traded him something and radio silence even after I sent a followup. He's posted since then I think so, just FYI.

SaltyDog
03-28-23, 21:42
Traded him something and radio silence even after I sent a followup. He's posted since then I think so, just FYI.That kind of stuff happens all the time with "Regular Members. " How many times have I heard that one LOL. Next time you're going to share check out who you're going to share with.

NoClue02
03-28-23, 22:26
Visited this place and asked for Mia. I don't know if I got the right one, butterfly tat on her top left breast? If so, cool LOL. She asked for $. 2 for BBBJ but I didn't bring enough. CBJ from her was pretty decent, at first I didn't think it was covered. Doing standing Mish, but she covered her kitty most the time, had to get her hand out of there for some fov. She was nice and cute but session for me seem a little rush, even though there is no other monger waiting. As far as looks, she's cute gnd look, has to be at least in her 30's.

The place setting reminded me of bedazzle LOL. The donation was good but don't like the fact that they have surveillance monitor in the room. I was waiting for her so I saw who's coming in, coming out of the rooms. Kinda suck LOL. Imma wear a mask next time if I go again.

Sticker
03-29-23, 00:26
Well, well, well, judging from the tack this thread has taken by focusing on Believe, what have we gotten ourselves into here? I'm a big "believer" in sharing good intel on the forum; since sharing is the goal, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. That's because I went there again today, and it was so busy that I (almost) reconsidered.

This means that all of you lurkers, who are not posting admirably like those of us who do, are jumping on the Believe bandwagon and causing a major jamming jam. I suppose I can't blame ya, but it was worse today than the 405 at rush hour. (Note to self: as long as Believe continues to exist, avoid the lunch hour like the plague).

I messaged management prior to my arrival, asking for Ella. (Jojo is on another hiatus, but Ella is just as good, IMHO). Management confirmed my appointment time, but as I arrived on time to the minute, one very young dude exited the front door, and an older guy like me jumped out of his truck and nearly bolted for the door before I could even step out of my ride. Bastard. Then I messaged management, reminding them of my appointment.

Ella opened the inner door for a sec and asked me to wait and sit on the one chair in the entrance lobby. I did, while seeing that management messaged back asking me to wait in my car. No thanks. Then another dude walks in, and to his credit, he actually made eye contact as I jokingly told him to take a number. Then Ella comes back out and takes me to the inside waiting room, asking if I can wait 15 minutes for her. I smiled and declined, so she said she'd get Mia if I was willing. I agreed.

Fortunately, Mia probably had had enough time to freshen up somewhat from her last drilling, and it was my first time sampling her. She was very good; a petite semi-spinner who loves to kiss, give and get head, and particularly enjoys poochie style. I'd still rate Jojo and Ella (the one who has the butterfly boob tattoo) a notch higher, but it was big fun.

Going back to my opener, this place appears to be the to-go AMP spot now, and like the aforementioned Bedazzled, it probably won't be around indefinitely.

What the hey, grab them while ya can.

Ho Down Man2
03-29-23, 02:37

Happy hunting.

Red.Hey Brotha, was doing some research on Angel Spa, am I Mistaken when I see either $200 or $250 to enter the place? Is that real or please provide the general rates for Lisa Lipps?

Thanks man.

Slammer6008
03-29-23, 10:19
Hey Brotha, was doing some research on Angel Spa, am I Mistaken when I see either $200 or $250 to enter the place? Is that real or please provide the general rates for Lisa Lipps?

Thanks man.You're looking at the wrong location.

LilBuddyGillig
03-29-23, 11:12
Anyone else having problems logging in to their RM account? Been premium member for years and out of nowhere this morning I could not log in stating my name / email not recognized. Anyone else having difficulties with the site?

FrankReynolds
03-29-23, 13:37
Caress off the bat has super friendly and cool energy. Super pretty facially, really nice and perky C's that I think are naturals, and a big beautiful lifted booty but in a way that looks super fitting for her frame. Mid 20's I presume black and latina mix and like the textbook definition of a fire thick curvy babe, emphasis on thick not fat. I'd say like luna star body and sort of luna star facially too but if she was mixed. Immediate disrobing and right to a really good massage on my back, hitting shoulder knots well but not painfully before she playfully started to play with me and tease me. Did the little butt lift and she helped herself to softly stroking me and tickling my balls. Immediately found my ticklish spot and started to hit it while stroking me, I LOVE when they know how to use their second hand well and she was very much on it with it all over my body. Super sensual and genuinely seeming to enjoy herself and be into everything. Asked her what types of sessions she offers and got a laundry list, pretty much like every type of session I could think of, off top of my head she's about edging, teasing, prostate, couples, women, feet, pet play, sniffing, lingerie, roleplaying, and mentioned she really likes milking. I love when the providers interest aligns with mine so went with it. She immediately began to slowly milk my cock while still lying on my stomach, tickling and playing with my balls and effectively working me so good. Asked if I could flip and she had me sit up, then sat behind me and started stroking me from behind me. Never had that happen before, was really hot especially thanks to the mirror letting me make eye contact while she simultaneously stroked and massaged my chest and back and legs. Legit one of the best mixes of massage and finish I've ever had and I'm still only like 1/4 through the session. Got me super close and asked if I could massage her while I regained my composure and she obliged, said she digs mutual massages. Not even 1 minute into massaging her she makes it a point to grab me and keep stroking me while I'm rubbing her until we inevitably switch back. 20 more minutes of edging with eye contact, her jerking me and slapping me on her beautiful tits, and such a skillful two hand milk / tease / stroke like REALLY knows how to use her second hand to max the sensation while she's doing her thing. Kept the slow steady stroke I dig until I finally erupted to which she kept stroking through making sure to get every bit of it out. Such a rad experience, super cool babe, crazy fire milking and overall like a 10/10 session def recommend checking her out if ya haven't, def a top tier provider. Didn't inquire about extras but presume possible if she digs you. Her insta is gentle_caress999 and she says she works random days but not Sunday. Typical nuru tip for 45 min.

Slammer6008
03-29-23, 18:48
You're looking at the wrong location.Lisa will be back from China next month. So you guys put away your squirt guns for now.

Taws6
03-29-23, 18:57
Well, well, well, judging from the tack this thread has taken by focusing on Believe, what have we gotten ourselves into here? I'm a big "believer" in sharing good intel on the forum; since sharing is the goal, but I'm starting to have second thoughts..... Snip

Going back to my opener, this place appears to be the to-go AMP spot now, and like the aforementioned Bedazzled, it probably won't be around indefinitely.

What the hey, grab them while ya can.Truth, and it was F&C prior to this that everyone posted about.

Seems we are a bunch of lemmings.

Hope the girls bank it while it's hot, for they will soon I'm sure fall out of favor (probbably after they "jack" up the prices).

RedRoddddd
03-29-23, 19:21
You're looking at the wrong location.Some guys couldn't find their dick if it wasn't attached to their scrotum. Angel Spa on Beach and GG blvd is crazy $$ to get in the door. Probably Viet gang money laundering. The hottie on their website was there, laying on her tummy with a tablet probably shopping for shoes. A little too GPS for me. Maybe we can all pull together and get a half hour for the Slammer to celebrate his 5th retirement form Le Sport.

"Angel" to keep it easy. Is in Westminster. The only Angel on RM. You will get milfy / gilfy ladies, about 5 stars out of 10 better than F&C Loosy Lucy. BYOC is recommended, as these. Ladys like to cum too. Be nice, don't flake on appointments. I'm kinda blacklisted by a few there.

Massage 2018 down the hall is a good Jack shack.

Angel is on the end of rhe building upstairs.

Dport
03-29-23, 20:48
Anyone else having problems logging in to their RM account? Been premium member for years and out of nowhere this morning I could not log in stating my name / email not recognized. Anyone else having difficulties with the site?I had the same problem this morning but I tried at lunch time and it worked. They must have just had an issue this morning.

Tipisil
03-30-23, 01:17
Feel like a newbie asking about believe. Can someone PM me the real name of this place. I've read the posts and god damn can't seem to pinpoint them place. I swear ill go in a time that is not going to put up traffic, and I'm usually cool with sharing. Just need help this one time.

Oc Amper
03-30-23, 01:49
Feel like a newbie asking about believe. Can someone PM me the real name of this place. I've read the posts and god damn can't seem to pinpoint them place. I swear ill go in a time that is not going to put up traffic, and I'm usually cool with sharing. Just need help this one time.

Suppose, the answer is just a few posts down.A little further down.

Emve1
03-30-23, 11:29
I happened to be in OC yeaterday and did a quick search threw your forums. Unfortunately I decided to go with TH on Brookhurst. 30/30. Weak massage from an early 50's slender Chinese woman with lots of teasing. On flip gave me the menu of $. 20 for FS, $ for CBJ. Wasn't really into it and thought about just getting a HJ. Decided to go with CBJ and I know I could have paid less but said fuk it. Weak ass CBJ for about 10 mins. I rushed myself to hurry and finish, got my complimentary tap water, paid the lady and was on my way. Will don't repeat.

AlCapone2006
03-30-23, 18:37
Feel like a newbie asking about believe. Can someone PM me the real name of this place. I've read the posts and god damn can't seem to pinpoint them place. I swear ill go in a time that is not going to put up traffic, and I'm usually cool with sharing. Just need help this one time.There's no Name on the entrance. Reminds me of Vegas strip mall massages places.

Strictly for suck an fuck. Got a girl named Stella. Younger late 20's. B cup. Nice. Ass.

Straddles your back for a basic massage. Then offers FS for $140 plus door fee $40.

Not bad not great. Didn't see jojo. They said she left. Anothrr name girl CEce or Kiki was there, hot girl. But she was busy she. I got there.

It's literally Tustin an 4th street.

AlCapone2006
03-30-23, 18:47
It's the At the Shell gas station. 4th and Irvine 55 Freeway.

No sign.

Ella's not there anymore. Went to San Gabriel.

Saw Jackie today. Nice late 20's, C cups. Shaved pusssy.

Prices aren't bad compared to Lucy or Cindy.

Younger girl for $120 to $140 for FS.

Reminds me of Burlington. In Vegas. All inclusive.

Sucks there are monitors in the rooms so they can see LE or new customers come thru.

AlCapone2006
03-30-23, 18:51
This place is good too.

Early 30's. Skinny asian girls, looks like new ones every month.

Just don't get the big whale. Pretty face but body is like The Penguin. Regret seeing her naked from the back. Big belly. Plus she doesn't do anything but shows tits and jackhammers. Always get. The new girl. Don't ask too many questions or you will get kicked out.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

No FS, but decent massage and $$80 for tits and ass show. And good HJ.

Cheaper than a regular stripper. IMO.

Slammer6008
03-30-23, 19:03
Lisa will be back from China next month. So you guys put away your squirt guns for now.Yes Lisa does suck a good cock. She was right there with Susan at Fullerton spa!! If somebody knows better let the slammer know. Let's go Angels tonight is showtime!!

Emve1
03-30-23, 23:15
Was going to stop by rose garden and I noticed a weird Asian guy patrolling the area with a bullet proof vest on with army style clothing. He didn't look like legit security so I left. Any ideas? I honestly thought he was going to shoot up the place LOL.

TobeYoung
03-31-23, 14:30
Believe is a cool place, but Burlington LV is on a different level. Great times! Got to love those K Girls.

It's the At the Shell gas station. 4th and Irvine 55 Freeway.

No sign.

Ella's not there anymore. Went to San Gabriel.

Saw Jackie today. Nice late 20's, C cups. Shaved pusssy.

Prices aren't bad compared to Lucy or Cindy.

Younger girl for $120 to $140 for FS.

Reminds me of Burlington. In Vegas. All inclusive.

Sucks there are monitors in the rooms so they can see LE or new customers come thru.

AlCapone2006
03-31-23, 14:57
Believe is a cool place, but Burlington LV is on a different level. Great times! Got to love those K Girls.It's $200 flat and they play with you in the shower in Burlington.

The girls at believe. Don't shower after or use mouth wash.

But they are the youngest in town. I would love to see what their ad is on WhatsApp or WeChat. That's getting the young ones.

Strictly suck and fuck. Bring your condom. They use small ones LOL.

RedRoddddd
03-31-23, 15:53
Was going to stop by rose garden and I noticed a weird Asian guy patrolling the area with a bullet proof vest on with army style clothing. He didn't look like legit security so I left. Any ideas? I honestly thought he was going to shoot up the place LOL.Call the cops! These are real ladies, not bean bags. We don't want any M parlors shot up like in Atlanta. Just call and say suspicious guy, location, and give description. You don't have to be a hero, but don't be a zero.

RedRoddddd
03-31-23, 15:59
Yes Lisa does suck a good cock. She was right there with Susan at Fullerton spa!! If somebody knows better let the slammer know. Let's go Angels tonight is showtime!!Slammer,

Any other flutist (BJ luvers) like Lisa or Suzanna out there?

I'm on my 5th Amy at True Health, and still haven't met the beautiful Amy.

Hot Don
03-31-23, 17:54
Have been getting messages form believe. Does anyone else get it? Not sure if that's regular marketing tactic and they are running some or trap?

Is anyone else who gets random messages from them?

Slammer6008
03-31-23, 21:44
Slammer,

I'm on my 5th Amy at True Health, and still haven't met the beautiful Amy.Yes, she is a skilled cocksucker almost. You need to be there before 6:00 pm.

Caribe
03-31-23, 21:59
Slammer,

I'm on my 5th Amy at True Health, and still haven't met the beautiful Amy.Another Amy? Papasan loves using that name. I think I've had six providing FS, beginning with his 6 Star shop on Moran. Tall, fat, petite, cute, butterface and downright beat by an ugly stick.

DumbDonald
03-31-23, 23:46
Good times today at believe, worker at shell pointed me in the right direction, never would've guessed.

Sticker
04-01-23, 11:21
Have been getting messages form believe. Does anyone else get it? Not sure if that's regular marketing tactic and they are running some or trap? Is anyone else who gets random messages from them?If you're getting these texts from the number on the VIP stamp card (maybe the same one from their ads), and you've texted them previously, then it's just their marketing / promo. No trap, and I get them regularly. They know I like to read who is in the current line-up and when I might be able to visit. That has helped, in terms of who I ask for, but during busy hours, it really makes no difference. If I ask for a girl at a specific appointment time, but some other monger walks in a few minutes before I arrive and snags the girl, I'm out of luck. So, perhaps good marketing, but bad business operations.

SaltyDog
04-01-23, 13:53
Another Amy? Papasan loves using that name. I think I've had six providing FS, beginning with his 6 Star shop on Moran. Tall, fat, petite, cute, butterface and downright beat by an ugly stick.Amy at Believe plays the flute very well. Pretty and very accommodating to your needs.

Oc Amper
04-01-23, 16:16
Amy at Believe plays the flute very well. Pretty and very accommodating to your needs.How would you describe this Amy?

Tall, fat, petite, cute, butterface and downright beat by an ugly stick.

Caribe
04-01-23, 19:18
Amy at Believe plays the flute very well. Pretty and very accommodating to your needs.I was referring to Slammer6008's number of Amys at True Health. Way back, Papasan ran 6 Star (not 6 Star Villa), a sister shop on Moran next to the Asian Garden Mall. He ran that shop, with darkside providers, while his wife ran True Health with mostly legit providers serving a lot of open room female customers. 6 Star is closed down, now, and the building has been leveled.

Slammer6008
04-01-23, 23:43
How would you describe this Amy?

Tall, fat, petite, cute, butterface and downright beat by an ugly stick.How much for her needs?

Grimmy23
04-02-23, 09:58
If you're getting these texts from the number on the VIP stamp card (maybe the same one from their ads), and you've texted them previously, then it's just their marketing / promo. No trap, and I get them regularly. They know I like to read who is in the current line-up and when I might be able to visit. That has helped, in terms of who I ask for, but during busy hours, it really makes no difference. If I ask for a girl at a specific appointment time, but some other monger walks in a few minutes before I arrive and snags the girl, I'm out of luck. So, perhaps good marketing, but bad business operations.Under the CAN-SPAM act, no business can send marketing texts unless you officially opt in and agree to receive them. Them just having your phone number doesn't constitute opting in. There has to be some sort of a "text yes to sign up" or something similar in place. If anyone were to sue them they are legally liable for $500 - $1500 per offending text message.

Sticker
04-02-23, 10:53
Under the CAN-SPAM act, no business can send marketing texts unless you officially opt in and agree to receive them. Them just having your phone number doesn't constitute opting in. There has to be some sort of a "text yes to sign up" or something similar in place. If anyone were to sue them they are legally liable for $500 - $1500 per offending text message.Yes, if they, or any other business were to send you texts completely unsolicited, then theoretically they could be legally liable. (Although I think it unlikely that anyone would attempt to sue a small operation as opposed to a corporation or a major political org). In my case, and I imagine many other "Believe-rs), we messaged them first about getting a girlie appointment; they responded, and then continued to follow up. So tacitly, I'm agreeing to their promo because I've engaged with them. If at some point I want to stop the back-and-forth, I'll simply block their number. No biggie, as far as I'm concerned.

Taws6
04-02-23, 12:51
Good times today at believe, worker at shell pointed me in the right direction, never would've guessed.Not exactly low profile.

Hope all the business doesn't attract any unwanted visits from the po-po.

Oc Amper
04-02-23, 14:06
Under the CAN-SPAM act, no business can send marketing texts unless you officially opt in and agree to receive them. Them just having your phone number doesn't constitute opting in. There has to be some sort of a "text yes to sign up" or something similar in place. If anyone were to sue them they are legally liable for $500 - $1500 per offending text message.Somehow, I think CAN-SPAM is probably the least of their worries.

I noticed a hand written sign on copy paper, warning not to do illegal acts. That does seem to be slowing them down any, either.

FamilyGuy949
04-02-23, 22:11
Today went to the location in the back of shell. Ended up with Lisa today. Mediocre massage at best but definitely has some soft skin. She's on the tall side for a girl but works with me since I'm tall too. Maybe had b cups and some decent nips to suck on. She did some light touching then up came junior and settled for BBBJ for $. I'll come back before she gets routed out at the end of the month.

Goofygoon
04-02-23, 23:34
Shout out to you Orange county mongers for your great reports and directions to Believe. I'm usually a SW guy but during my CA visit I decided to play it safe and check out the AMPs for the first time ever. After my first visit with Ella I was delighted with the quality and service and I went back 2 more times sampling Mia and Nana. I'm usually not into Asian girls but these three were all gorgeous, young and slender. I paid for a full hour session with all three (separately on different days during my 2 week stay in CA). I showed my appreciation to each girl with approximately $$ each. Mia had the best service. She was into kissing and DATY. We also did CBJ and CFS. Out of the three she was the least gorgeous but the most enthusiastic, but she was still plenty hot. Nana, who I saw today, said that she's new. Nana has the most perfect body I've ever seen on an asian girl. Perfect firm ass and perky breasts. The problem was that the session was rushed, especially after we were halfway through. I made it clear that I wanted 2 pops. After a BBBJ and CFS she went out of the room for some reason and returned with another unknown girl who was not as hot as Nana but still acceptable. The other girl was getting ready to finish the message but I remined Nana that I expected 2 pops and the other girl immediately left the room. Nana did complete her obligation with me but it was very rushed and she left after only 45 minutes with me. She probably had another customer waiting for her and that ruined my experience toward the end. Out of the three Mia was my favorite. I usually lurk more than I post but I felt obligated to post after you guys on this thread were so helpful to me. I would like to try some of the other AMPs mentioned on this thread but I felt that Believe was so good that it was unlikely to find anything better.

SaltyDog
04-02-23, 23:50
I was referring to Slammer6008's number of Amys at True Health. Way back, Papasan ran 6 Star (not 6 Star Villa), a sister shop on Moran next to the Asian Garden Mall. He ran that shop, with darkside providers, while his wife ran True Health with mostly legit providers serving a lot of open room female customers. 6 Star is closed down, now, and the building has been leveled.That a good one I cracked when I read that. Yea you're -00% there's a whole bunch of them there LOL. But this one is another Amy and I lost track of all the Amy's I've known.

DanCramerOc
04-03-23, 02:29
(same report in Nuru / Indy).

I received a text tonight, yes probably late to you daily mongers. Apparently LF 109 owner has a new location down the street when many providers. I don't yet know which are returning and which are new. I'd be happy to visit a few times per week to find out if anyone else is willing to help out and map out the new gals vs exiting.

WhoreMaster 91
04-03-23, 05:31
Hey bros anyone have info on this place its on Orange? Possibly Vietnamese? FS? Thanks.

Grunion Runner
04-03-23, 07:10
Hey bros anyone have info on this place its on Orange? Possibly Vietnamese? FS? Thanks.Vietnamese grannies. No FS. Hannah (I think? Thicker old lady with bit tits) does a pretty legit massage. I like going there the day after I workout my legs cause they break shit up and do weird chiropractic adjustments on your hips. I think its like. 5 for the hr and I usually tip. 6 for a he.

Lift Her Up
04-03-23, 09:28
Hey bros anyone have info on this place its on Orange? Possibly Vietnamese? FS? Thanks.One MP or another has been in that complex for many years. The physical location, surroundings, sing out to me "legit," but who knows, until someone TOFTT. It would be the first reliable FS place in Orange that I know of.

Lift Her Up.

DanCramerOc
04-03-23, 12:16
I haven't heard of anyone getting FS or anything more than a straight up HE. I've been here many times and seen all the providers and while the massage has been great, the finish is a bit of a jackhammer.

Hey bros anyone have info on this place its on Orange? Possibly Vietnamese? FS? Thanks.

CJamesTX85
04-03-23, 12:45
Second floor. Need to call to let them open up for you. Had a Michelle, definitely in her mid 40's or older but makeup and being Asian could pass early 30's from a distance. Super soft skin, short so the boobs looked bigger. Eager to please that is for sure. 40 house and took tip of 4 more Jackson's as tip for naked nuru. "All I had" line worked fine. Anyway massage was shit. Rubbed the girls on my butt and back which was nice and gave a decent tease. Told me to flip when ready and I said a little more and she was cool with it. On the flip had full access to anything and she was going to give BJ but I said I had no more and she was cool with it and was about to start anyway and I said I'll pass this time (feel free to call me an idiot all you want). Anoter couple Jackson's would have been FS too but seeing how I didn't go for BJ not sure why she thought I wanted FS. She did agree to Russian. She got on her back and oiled the girls up and let my finish on her chest. Very sweet lady. Not bad on the eyes either and she had nice body. Little belly but not bad at all. Her boobs were nice would of liked bigger. I am sure you guys could get more for sure and a lot better price than what some others are saying on here. Just be nice to her. Probably would of been better off going to one of the more reviewed nuru places for an extra $40 to get a better b2 b nuru slide massage. Any record I will gladly take. Love Asian with big boobs. And I am happy with a handy and Russian only.

Mhsm2014
04-03-23, 13:11
Hey bros anyone have info on this place its on Orange? Possibly Vietnamese? FS? Thanks.I went several times when it was called La Mer Day Spa. It was a Vietnamese nuru place. Some were fobby and others were Asian American, but every provider I had was Vietnamese. It was pretty good but I don't know what happened. They stopped advertising. They even had an IG for a while but I don't remember them posting much on it. I just don't live particularly close to it and I didn't bother to go back or do much research. Their sign in the picture on RM still says La Mer though.

Mhsm2014
04-03-23, 13:26
Some guys couldn't find their dick if it wasn't attached to their scrotum. Angel Spa on Beach and GG blvd is crazy $$ to get in the door. Probably Viet gang money laundering. The hottie on their website was there, laying on her tummy with a tablet probably shopping for shoes. A little too GPS for me. Maybe we can all pull together and get a half hour for the Slammer to celebrate his 5th retirement form Le Sport.

"Angel" to keep it easy. Is in Westminster. The only Angel on RM. You will get milfy / gilfy ladies, about 5 stars out of 10 better than F&C Loosy Lucy. BYOC is recommended, as these. Ladys like to cum too. Be nice, don't flake on appointments. I'm kinda blacklisted by a few there.

Massage 2018 down the hall is a good Jack shack.

Angel is on the end of rhe building upstairs.I'm kind of curious about this place now just due to how ridiculous their website is. $200-250 might not be too bad depending on the services and if it were an all-inclusive rate. Their yelp page is ridiculous. Half of the reviews are 5 stars and half of them are 1's accusing them of offering extra services. In one of the owner replies to a review she refers to a condom as a "COVER" LOL. The customer in their cover photo on yelp barely looks like an adult.

Then their official website link has a bunch of videos with so-called customer testimonies on it. It looks like a cable access show and lots of guys are just putting their faces out their in interviews with the owner. I don't know how old the videos are but a lot of the girls in the photos are the same ones in the videos. I would go there out of sheer curiosity if I had more money than I knew what to do with but it looks unreasonably expensive.

KammyMike
04-03-23, 14:59
Shout out to you Orange county mongers for your great reports and directions to Believe. I'm usually a SW guy but during my CA visit I decided to play it safe and check out the AMPs for the first time ever. After my first visit with Ella I was delighted with the quality and service and I went back 2 more times sampling Mia and Nana. I'm usually not into Asian girls but these three were all gorgeous, young and slender. I paid for a full hour session with all three (separately on different days during my 2 week stay in CA). I showed my appreciation to each girl with approximately $$ each. Mia had the best service. She was into kissing and DATY. We also did CBJ and CFS. Out of the three she was the least gorgeous but the most enthusiastic, but she was still plenty hot. Nana, who I saw today, said that she's new. Nana has the most perfect body I've ever seen on an asian girl. Perfect firm ass and perky breasts. The problem was that the session was rushed, especially after we were halfway through. I made it clear that I wanted 2 pops. After a BBBJ and CFS she went out of the room for some reason and returned with another unknown girl who was not as hot as Nana but still acceptable. The other girl was getting ready to finish the message but I remined Nana that I expected 2 pops and the other girl immediately left the room. Nana did complete her obligation with me but it was very rushed and she left after only 45 minutes with me. She probably had another customer waiting for her and that ruined my experience toward the end. Out of the three Mia was my favorite. I usually lurk more than I post but I felt obligated to post after you guys on this thread were so helpful to me..OC doesn't want the shout out. OC doesn't like you over paying or raising the rates. Believe gals expecting generous guys like you. I'm putting Believe on standby for awhile.

Grimmy23
04-03-23, 18:10
I'm kind of curious about this place now just due to how ridiculous their website is. $200-250 might not be too bad depending on the services and if it were an all-inclusive rate. Their yelp page is ridiculous. Half of the reviews are 5 stars and half of them are 1's accusing them of offering extra services. In one of the owner replies to a review she refers to a condom as a "COVER" LOL. The customer in their cover photo on yelp barely looks like an adult.

Then their official website link has a bunch of videos with so-called customer testimonies on it. It looks like a cable access show and lots of guys are just putting their faces out their in interviews with the owner. I don't know how old the videos are but a lot of the girls in the photos are the same ones in the videos. I would go there out of sheer curiosity if I had more money than I knew what to do with but it looks unreasonably expensive.I've been scratching my head over this place for years. If you stop by they do have some hot girls lurking around the lobby, but there is very little intel here from people who have actually gone in for anything other than to check out the eye candy hanging around the lobby. Nobody wants to pay the 200+ to try it out. I keep thinking one of these times I'll TFOTT and try it out but I haven't felt compelled to do it yet. I don't know what in the hell they're up to. Their website advertises that they're selling franchises, but if you know anything at all about franchises, they definitely are not doing that. Just to screw with them once I contacted them and asked for their Franchise Disclosure Document. If they're legitimately in the franchising business then they have to provide you with their FDD on request. It's a comprehensive document that goes over things like what the corporate expectations are and how much money you will need to start one of their franchises. Of course they had no idea what I was talking about. So there's definitely something nefarious going on there. I just haven't put my finger on exactly what.

SaltyDog
04-03-23, 19:57
Shout out to you Orange county mongers for your great reports and directions to Believe. I'm usually a SW guy but during my CA visit I decided to play it safe and check out the AMPs for the first time ever. After my first visit with Ella I was delighted with the quality and service and I went back 2 more times sampling Mia and Nana. I'm usually not into Asian girls but these three were all gorgeous, young and slender. I paid for a full hour session with all three (separately on different days during my 2 week stay in CA). I showed my appreciation to each girl with approximately $$ each. Mia had the best service. She was into kissing and DATY. We also did CBJ and CFS. Out of the three she was the least gorgeous but the most enthusiastic, but she was still plenty hot. Nana, who I saw today, said that she's new. Nana has the most perfect body I've ever seen on an asian girl. Perfect firm ass and perky breasts. The problem was that the session was rushed, especially after we were halfway through. I made it clear that I wanted 2 pops. After a BBBJ and CFS she went out of the room for some reason and returned with another unknown girl who was not as hot as Nana but still acceptable. The other girl was getting ready to finish the message but I remined Nana that I expected 2 pops and the other girl immediately left the room. Nana did complete her obligation with me but it was very rushed and she left after only 45 minutes with me. She probably had another customer waiting for her and that ruined my experience toward the end. Out of the three Mia was my favorite. I usually lurk more than I post but I felt obligated to post after you guys on this thread were so helpful to me. I would like to try some of the other AMPs mentioned on this thread but I felt that Believe was so good that it was unlikely to find anything better.You gave the girls at Believe $$ ? Your description is pretty good but no AMP girl gets $$. I'm going to agree with the monger that called you out and and that. My last visit there was a buck forty and I caved because the gal was grabbing my junk. I've got to hear the new chit chat on that spot and see if you ruined it for us here in the OC.

I hope none of the other mongers give them that kind of tip as you, for sure I won't!

Slammer6008
04-03-23, 21:00
OC doesn't want the shout out. OC doesn't like you over paying or raising the rates. Believe gals expecting generous guys like you. I'm putting Believe on standby for awhile.I was thinking the same thing.

Pand25
04-03-23, 21:34
You nailed it. AMP's should be all in at 2 bills or less for an hour house fee and service. I do sometimes give tips to atf's, but they know it is an occasional tip and not the standard.

You gave the girls at Believe $$ ? Your description is pretty good but no AMP girl gets $$. I'm going to agree with the monger that called you out and and that. My last visit there was a buck forty and I caved because the gal was grabbing my junk. I've got to hear the new chit chat on that spot and see if you ruined it for us here in the OC.

I hope none of the other mongers give them that kind of tip as you, for sure I won't!

Peacekeeper
04-03-23, 21:38
Hello fellow mongers. I'm visiting from Phoenix. Can someone please guide me thru there or pm me the location of this place? I've been reading jojo is amazing. Thanks again.

Lift Her Up
04-04-23, 00:20
I'd like to take a contrarian position and say a word in defense of our visitor GoofyGoon. He's apparently from Florida, where the donation levels seem to be higher than here. Yes, it would have been better if he had steeped himself in this thread's comments about Believe where he would have discovered the common donations we give at Believe, but I think he was just going with the flow he was used to, and probably wasn't aware of our heightened concern about service inflation these last two or three months.

Lift Her Up.

Tipisil
04-04-23, 11:58
Thank you to those that reached out with the info on believe. I called, hoping to get yoyo. Person on the phone had some language issues but she said yes, yes yoyo. Cool. Got there, called. Damn place was tucked in and hidden. Waited in the one chair lobby for a few minutes. Girl lets me in, I notion if she is yoyo. She must have looked at me like I was crazy. She looked hot, so decided to go for it.

Same donation as everyone else (not a fan of raising the rates for everyone). Did a great CBJ. Took it in deep and often and for prolonged periods of time. Must be half salamander as she probably breathes through her skin. Her name was cici. Reminds me of that smoking hot body chick from Bali. Liked it a little rough, but not too rough. Finished the deed and got cleaned up.

Would only repeat if I got yoyo to sample her.

Speaking of which, who's new at BW or SH. Can't believe I keep going back to those places, but god damn, those are prices you just can't beat.

DarkRoomDaddy
04-04-23, 17:49
I'd like to take a contrarian position and say a word in defense of our visitor GoofyGoon. He's apparently from Florida, where the donation levels seem to be higher than here. Yes, it would have been better if he had steeped himself in this thread's comments about Believe where he would have discovered the common donations we give at Believe, but I think he was just going with the flow he was used to, and probably wasn't aware of our heightened concern about service inflation these last two or three months..One guy over-tipping won't hurt anything. These girls see dozens of guys a week. And there are plenty of cheapskates. If a guy gives too much once in a while it just averages out in the wash. It might even make a girl wonder what she needs to do to convenience the rest of us to pony up more money. Perhaps a fresh menu? And that benefits us.

QuikTurtle69
04-04-23, 19:25
I originally was in search of Sunrise Massage which RM indicates as being open. I was unable to find it so I went across the street and up the stairs, 202 I believe. I walk in, hear a faint hello and am greeted by a decent looking Asian lady (30's, 6/10). I go in, get comfortable and she comes in and says 40/ hhr ok? I say sure, she takes the money, leaves.

She comes back, while I'm towelled up on the bed, and proceeds to give a decent massage, including adjusting towel to expose gluts and gave them a good kneading. After a few minutes, and with the towel just on my back at this point, I indicate my turning over. She agrees, then quoting 40 HJ 100 BJ. I wanted FS but she said she it was shark week (why come in then? After trying for 60 we settled on 80 and she went and got a cover and gave me a good time with good suction. Nice natty C's.

-Very little English.

-She had a stuffy nose and congestion which made me a bit uneasy.

Might return, not soon though.

KammyMike
04-04-23, 20:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

FrankReynolds
04-04-23, 21:54
Checked out Nova when she followed me on insta and because her page looked different from a lot of the providers that I tend to see. She's really focused on like a sort of new age style healing session which is actually super rad and cool. She offers cbd and reiki massage which cbd is sort of a scam and reiki isn't really my thing but because I was one of her first clients she tossed in for free and it was actually kinda cool. The cbd did help my shoulder knots. As far as the reiki goes she said my throat chakra was blocked which I don't know what that means but its allegedly unblocked now.

Nova is SUPER friendly and really hot, actually her from the insta pictures. Super cool mixed babe, REALLY reminds me of candace cane the aerialist flexibility burlesque chick like super similar body, nice round booty, super beautiful natural C's and a really pretty face. Instant conversation which always helps the energy and like flow of things. We started with the reiki which is like a meditative energy healing thing where she like hovers over different parts of your body and pushes healing energy into your different chakras. It was cool for relaxing and unwinding and chilling but isn't really what I think any of us are here for. Post-reiki massage was really good, she actually massages well almost CMT level and finds your spots that need work. Told her I dig light tickling and she mixed that in as well which felt great, especially when they're good at it and don't just run their fingers over. Started nuru which I dig when that actually happens from the start instead of the common massage with light body rubbing. Really good with a lot of light teasing and brushing and was cool with me turning over early to get to the fun part. On the flip she's super sensual and slow and teasing. Asked for edging and she didn't fail to endlessly slowly tease me for like 45 straight minutes. Tons of different positions and super cool with roaming. Genuinely super into it especially the healing aspect of it, talking about releasing my sexual energy and stuff. Asked her what other sessions she does and she said couples, women, feet, light femdom, humiliation and degradation, ballbusting, tickling and explicitly said no extras and don't think that was specific to just me. Really cool for what ended up being a reiki nuru edging cbd massage. Saw her at a hotel private which was super nice and discreet. Her insta is sacralawakenings.

Sticker
04-04-23, 23:29
Thank you to those that reached out with the info on Believe. Same donation as everyone else. Did a great CBJ. Took it in deep and often and for prolonged periods of time. Must be half salamander as she probably breathes through her skin. Her name was cici. Reminds me of that smoking hot body chick from Bali.I'm torn, because Believe (aka: Hypnotherapy / Shell Station), is popular these days to the point that its longevity might be limited. That said, my mongering life has indeed been enhanced by reports & recommendations here, so WTF, I'll continue to share.

Cici is Nana (Not sure why they give them multiple names), but no matter, she relatively young and more than relatively hot. Had her on Sunday morning, and other than still having to use the Magnum I brought, the total GFE. (Like Jojo and Ella before her). Hadn't had Yoyo, when she was in the rotation, but Coco and Sissy were two other memorables. Today, at the recommendation of a management text, I tried Kiki. Nana opened the interior door to welcome me, and she looked so good I almost diverted with her. But hey, variety is spicy, so I told her I had an appointment with Kiki.

Kiki is also a cutie, although not quite as cute or young as Nana, but she got it done. In fact, her BBBJ was so stellar that I almost blew and missed the main event. Maybe the best BBBJ there so far. But I somehow held back and managed mish with DFK, followed with a slamming doggy before filling the bag. No regrets, but if I'm back there in the next week, I'll probably try Nana one more time.

Also, there were three girls there today, but I didn't view the third one, Ana. So no idea whether or not she's a contender with Nana and Kiki. One last thought: for $20 more, you get a BBBJ instead of CBJ before the CFS, which to me is a worthwhile investment.

CarltonAzn
04-05-23, 01:31
Long-time lurker here. Visited Believe recently and scheduled with Cici / Nana based on reviews from you guys. Really cute, pretty face and nice chest, however for some reason I imagined her to be skinnier. She's not fat for sure, but just slightly chubby? Somehow her face is pretty skinny and defined in comparison. Massage skills were practically nonexistent as expected. For the CBJ I was expecting her to go deeper based on reviews but she limited herself to about 60% down?

I caught a glimpse of Anna who stopped me to say hi as I was heading out. She looked pretty skinny and cute, just face-wise about a step below Cici. Overall great experience, really good attitude, just watchout for the homeless that are right outside the door.

Mr Plumber
04-05-23, 11:58
Looks like MHF in Westminster on Bolsa has joined the rotation strategy as other AMPs do. Lisa is still there and Jun but Sasha and Lulu are both new to me. Sasha dived right in with an average massage. Then, on the flip, she grabbed my hand and firmly placed it on her butt with a big smile on her face. Some gentle swirling with her hands over my torso while I enjoyed roaming OTC on her upper and lower bits. Soft, small Bs under a lacy bra. Removal of which was encouraged while she oiled up little Bubba and proceeded to slowly stroke away. She paid good attention to my 'nads as I suckled her tiny nipples. Changed positions and she happily laid down on the table. I could feel a pad under her shorts so didn't seek entry UTC. Plenty of LFK and offering my pocket rocket to her mouth was greeted with more HJ and no BJ. Another position change and she finished me off while I sat on the edge of the table. A decent time with a new, cute if not young, face. 40+60.

Lulu on the other hand was massage only for this my first time with her. She was dressed in form-fitting leggings and long sleeve top. Appeared to wear a padded bra, making her possible B cups look very round and firm. Never got to find out though. She was on-responsive to stroking her legs and plain stayed away to prevent any other roaming at all. Her ass looked quite nice but again, getting a handful was prevented. Maybe she missed the company-wide meeting informing of appropriate and accepted ways to increase tips. 40+20. A thank you and a hug later I was back on the road heading to a client. Feeling unsatisfied.

CryMoarHoar
04-05-23, 13:36
Got a new girl today named Anna. Young, petite, nice body with solid C.

She told me she began working here for only a couple days.

Lackluster massage of course and she had me turned over within like 5 minutes.

Went straight to CBJ even though I asked for no plastic. She's tight and I could not hold while doing animal style.

Overall it's pretty good. Only thing is she kinda stinks, like, not showering for a day after a massive workout.

It kinda gross me out.

And the moment I entered the unit, it was hot like 80 degrees.

She did not ask for anything upfront.

It was early morning and customers keep coming in.

I think it's only a matter of time. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Just a second thought that the way these girls finishing off the walk-ins is highly efficient

when I was at there, I could not help but think that all these girls are making more in one day than me for a whole week with no tax consequence

SaltyDog
04-05-23, 14:50

Went straight to CBJ even though I asked for no plastic. She's tight and I could not hold while doing animal style.

Overall it's pretty good. Only thing is she kinda stinks, like, not showering for a day after a massive workout.

It kinda gross me out.

She did not ask for anything upfront.On your next visit she'll 100% skip the massage and grab your balls. Some guys like getting a taste of all the girls there but I'll just stick to one for now.

Sexaholic777
04-05-23, 15:49

It kinda gross me out.

She did not ask for anything upfront.

It was early morning and customers keep coming in.

I think it's only a matter of time. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Just a second thought that the way these girls finishing off the walk-ins is highly efficient

when I was at there, I could not help but think that all these girls are making more in one day than me for a whole week with no tax consequenceLOL. She doesn't stink. Maybe you got her in between Johnson's. BTW. I doubt any one wants to suck old cock all day. Just saying. No matter the $$. If you want to you can too.

BenHenderson
04-05-23, 16:25
Does anyone have info on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/santa-ana/escorts/female/daniela-4422067461-208366.html.

She said she used to do massage and now does outcalls. Looking for info or a solid recommendation.

Sexaholic777
04-05-23, 19:28
Wow is all I can say about Kelly in Santa Ana.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

She's only here for a few days. Nice body. Firm tits and great massage.

Total $100. $40 for house. And $60 tip.

This place never seems to run short on hot girls.

AverageJoeJohn
04-05-23, 20:11
Is it angel foot spa on Bolsa that Lisa works at?

And tera patrick, Which one does she work at?

Please DM me, your inbox is full.

Nice Guy 99
04-05-23, 23:54
Does anyone have info on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/california/orange-county/santa-ana/escorts/female/daniela-4422067461-208366.html.

She said she used to do massage and now does outcalls. Looking for info or a solid recommendation.Super ugly tats.

Slammer6008
04-06-23, 10:19
Is it angel foot spa on Bolsa that Lisa works at?

And tera patrick, Which one does she work at?

Please DM me, your inbox is full.She will be back from China soon.

DarkRoomDaddy
04-06-23, 10:36
Did some recon & TOFTT work.

1. Gasi: Westminster & Beach (SW). I happened to see this place, with its weird name, so went in. Attractive 45 yo Vietnamese MILF with a rack and freckles. It looked like a jack shack with the walled in lobby with the mini-window to lock out LE. But they had some odd menu items. I was put off by the 60 house fee though. About 60% of the shops are $40 and others $50. So this was a bit much. But I did have a revelation about this. In the crappy areas, they have more deadbeat customers who give $10 tips, so perhaps they up the house fee but expect a little bit less tip. Anyone go there?

2. Serene. Beach & Bolvsa, 2nd floor: I know that the MMS used to work at F&C and is pretty cute and nice. Even if she herself does not provide services, she would surely not be shocked if her girls were providing services. So this place has been on my "To DO" list. But this time when I went over, there was an older white PPS working. Which is a rarity in an AMP. Plus they have upped entrance fee to $50. So decided to pass.

3. So I walked 50 feet down the catwalk to Sky Blue massage. Which is still $40 tariff. And looks sufficiently sleazy to be fun. Bonus points for two young Asian PPS's who look like ex-gangbangers. THey also have rooms with doors. I was ready for a great massage and a great pull with all these stars aligning. I go in and get nekid. The first thing I noticed is that the "bed" is really hard, and they leave the front door open, and there was a direct route into the room, so it was f*cking as cold. But my dick is not a thermometer, and it will rise even in cold weather. But alas, it was not to be. Purely legit. Not even a little tease. They did have a sign on the wall stating that prostitution was not allowed. Which is usually a good sign because that means that other customers have tried, and they need to post such a sign to cover their asses when they get busted. But the funny thing was that they included another sign that said "Don't make it hard on me" - which means, yeah most customers expect extras. But in the end, there was no joy and no happy pappy. I guess they should change name from Blue Sky to Blue Balls.

The quest continues for fresh faces and experiences that end happily.

DarkRoomDaddy
04-06-23, 10:38
Wow is all I can say about Kelly in Santa Ana.

She's only here for a few days. Nice body. Firm tits and great massage.

Total $100. $40 for house. And $60 tip.

This place never seems to run short on hot girls.So Nightfunpages is a real thing? I usually associate that with some trolls, who seemed to be shilling. But I know you to be a bonafide soldier in the monger legion. Is it a good reference?