PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

TradingFavs714
12-28-22, 18:17
My first contribution here, so please be kind LOL.

Found this spot via AL. Called the number listed to make sure they were open. Popped in around 10:30 am and was greeted by a skimpy dressed lady. Maybe mid 30's,nice natural rack. Led me to a room in the back and asked if I wanted FS. I asked how much and she said 1.8 (house fee .4).

I said no thank you and the price dropped. I said I only brought 1.2 and she agreed. Okay massage and on the flip, asked if I wanted a helmet. I said yes but in her broken English, mentioned something about "can't get pregnant". Opted for the qb to wear a helmet. Started with CBJ then mish.

Enjoy fellas!Thanks for the report. I asked about this place about 6 months ago. Definitely located in a really suspect area which makes it even more exciting.

Will maybe try to visit myself.

TradingFavs714
12-28-22, 18:20
Remember reading a lot about Coconut (off Warner in Santa Ana) during the summer.

Has anyone gone recently?

FrankReynolds
12-29-22, 01:48
Anyone know agency for Japanese providers? I've had Korean and Vietnamese, but really looking for Japanese girls.Sugar at Newport Nuru, think she goes by aiko at Laguna too.

Bastard Chorum
12-29-22, 13:50
At Haven.

I found her to have GND looks with soft small facial features with a sloping nose that makes her looks very picturesque. 5'4", waist length black wavy hair, a pair of lovely D tits that are shapely and perky although man made, phat ass, shaven pussy. She has fair skin tone and no tattoos that I could see. Curvy physique, not as muscly as Tessa and not has thicc as Ramona, a good compromise between the two.

Decent talker and pleasant personality. Massage was better the average talent I've seen at Haven. Good pressure and contact on the extremities and nude body slides interspersed throughout. Allowed roaming but no FOV. Teasing was just OK for me. She tends to want to sit on your chest while giving you a HJ which made it difficult to breath so I can her stand next to me while giving me access to her tits and ass. Says she doesn't do extras.

Overall, Adalyn looks the most normal of the girls I've seen at Haven. Not overly caked in makeup or heavily inked. It's an almost jarring juxtaposition when I first saw her. Massage was decent and she looks very good. I would repeat.

65 to the house for an hour and 160 tip.

MassageTourist
12-29-22, 14:19
Went and visited The Walnut Saver today, and honestly, it was worth every penny. She's an expert, the way she used her hands help like she was using her mouth. When she moved on to the prostate massage, she was very gentle and helped this first timer feel right at ease. She really knows what she's doing. It was worth every penny, I think everyone should give her a try at least once. Worth every penny.I was going to make an appointment for yesterday but my schedule didn't work out. Glad to hear it was a good experience, will need to book one soon.

BigBoDonk
12-30-22, 03:07
True Care, or not really so true :) So I've been planning to visit a spot for a while, got there yesterday. Right out a gate not having doors only curtains lowered my expectations. Massage sucks, jackhammer too. I have heard at least 6 Chinese chicks inside. Looks like cartels are now in the Massage girl delivery business. It used to be 2-3 girls. Anyways, 2 out of 10. Def not recommended.

YellowFinTuna
12-30-22, 03:24
Found myself in Orange and decided to hit up East Star on Tustin street about noon weekday. Rang the bell and a late 20's fairly attractive girl came to the front from sleeping in the room visible from the entrance. Asked me to come back in 45 minutes, I assume because she was just waking up?

Headed North to EJ Massage. Relatively attractive late 20's girl again, looked like a college student. Not sexy clothes but good looking otherwise. About a 7 and younger than most and her name was Mia. 45-minutes for $50,30-minutes for $40. Clean place with doors so I went for 45. Massage was terrible. I've waited through many a lackluster massage but this was painful. On the flip, she wanted $100 for top off but she went for $70. PERFECT tits and she allowed some roaming but I couldn't get past the waist line.

I don't think I'd repeat with her but the place has some potential.

Rocco D
12-30-22, 09:09
I've tried this place a few times over the past year and same outcome. Es no bueno. For as many places as Santa Aana has, no place that meets expectations to keep me as a regular.

True Care, or not really so true :) So I've been planning to visit a spot for a while, got there yesterday. Right out a gate not having doors only curtains lowered my expectations. Massage sucks, jackhammer too. I have heard at least 6 Chinese chicks inside. Looks like cartels are now in the Massage girl delivery business. It used to be 2-3 girls. Anyways, 2 out of 10. Def not recommended.

KenDogi
12-30-22, 14:16
True Care, or not really so true :) So I've been planning to visit a spot for a while, got there yesterday. Right out a gate not having doors only curtains lowered my expectations. Massage sucks, jackhammer too. I have heard at least 6 Chinese chicks inside. Looks like cartels are now in the Massage girl delivery business. It used to be 2-3 girls. Anyways, 2 out of 10. Def not recommended.They switched girls on me ten minutes into the massage once and cut my session by 15 minutes twice and when I asked why she said it's from the time you walk into the shop. I wouldn't recommend. The massages weren't horrible I give it five out of ten.

Taws6
12-30-22, 14:19
Found myself in Orange and decided to hit up East Star on Tustin street about noon weekday. Rang the bell and a late 20's fairly attractive girl came to the front from sleeping in the room visible from the entrance. Asked me to come back in 45 minutes, I assume because she was just waking up?

Headed North to EJ Massage. Relatively attractive late 20's girl again, looked like a college student. Not sexy clothes but good looking otherwise. About a 7 and younger than most and her name was Mia. 45-minutes for $50,30-minutes for $40. Clean place with doors so I went for 45. Massage was terrible. I've waited through many a lackluster massage but this was painful. On the flip, she wanted $100 for top off but she went for $70. PERFECT tits and she allowed some roaming but I couldn't get past the waist line.

I don't think I'd repeat with her but the place has some potential.Thanks for your report, Despite Tustin st. Having TONS of asian massage places, in my experience, although you might get some FS from time to time (Lavander next to Stater Bros), it is above market price & below average.

Avoid the City of Orange.

Tustin "Street" is a no go for me.

In Santa Ana where it becomes "Ave" is better.

Place near the Shell Station & Dreams west of Tustin near Hoby Lobby.

WoodYee
12-30-22, 16:07
I was driving Whittier Blvd and noticed a lot of AMP in la habra. Curious if any of them are worth checking out? Or should just stay in westminister, garden grove and Fullerton area.I've been wondering about La Habra also. I see there are a couple that may be promising. From what I understand La Habra used to have some really good ones in the past.

WoodYee
12-30-22, 21:30
Made a stop at Tulip today next to the Naugles. Haven't been here in awhile so figured why not. Walked in and a woman in a flowery dress walks out. Takes me to the room and I get cozy. She comes back with the change and covers me up with the towel. She starts off with a soso massage with a lot of forearm and not a ton of pressure. I noticed she kept on positioning near my hands and I did the obligatory leg rub etc. She didn't respond or in any way to it and kept on massaging. When she got to my ass she did the fold the towel over to cover one side and then switching to the other side. For a second I thought it was going to be a no go for extras because there wasn't even a hint of a tease. She then wiped the oil off with a hot towel and then jumped right in to some back door rubbing and ball play. She teased for awhile then had me flip and went right to work. Finished me off and then cleaned me up and after she washed her hands she came back and massaged me forehead for awhile which I can take or leave to be honest. Then she walks out of the room without saying a word while I laid there. After awhile she came back in like she expected me to be dressed already and out of there. She didn't say a word to usually indicate the session was over. Usually there's a "okayyy, thank you" or something. Who knows, but overall a decent experience. Massage could have been a little better but not the worst. She's probably in her mid 40's if I had to guess. Her name was Linda.

-Woodyee.

BigBoDonk
12-30-22, 22:45
Which AMP gives best massage, real massage, but offers the jackhammer at the same time? I don't care about quality of Jackhammer, just asking about quality of massage.

KammyMike
12-30-22, 23:01
Made a stop at Tulip today next to the Naugles. Haven't been here in awhile so figured why not. Walked in and a woman in a flowery dress walks out. Takes me to the room and I get cozy. She comes back with the change and covers me up with the towel. She starts off with a soso massage with a lot of forearm and not a ton of pressure. I noticed she kept on positioning near my hands and I did the obligatory leg rub etc. She didn't respond or in any way to it and kept on massaging. When she got to my ass she did the fold the towel over to cover one side and then switching to the other side. For a second I thought it was going to be a no go for extras because there wasn't even a hint of a tease. She then wiped the oil off with a hot towel and then jumped right in to some back door rubbing and ball play. She teased for awhile then had me flip and went right to work. Finished me off and then cleaned me up and after she washed her hands she came back and massaged me forehead for awhile which I can take or leave to be honest. Then she walks out of the room without saying a word while I laid there. After awhile she came back in like she expected me to be dressed already and out of there. She didn't say a word to usually indicate the session was over. Usually there's a "okayyy, thank you" or something. Who knows, but overall a decent experience. Massage could have been a little better but not the worst. She's probably in her mid 40's if I had to guess. Her name was Linda.

-Woodyee.Was this a freebie massage / HJ.

Slammer6008
12-30-22, 23:22

-Woodyee.I don't know if she's taking on newbies but usually can bang her ass good.

Nice Guy 99
12-30-22, 23:33
I asked them how much is one hour massage. Rarely will a shop or provider send tip or services information so I never ask in a message. Unless I can make them out as the kind of provider they are, I will not ask upfront, I wait until I'm in the room to ask about services are provided and how much tip they are asking. Then I bargain as necessary.

I don't know if she's taking on newbies but usually can bang her ass good.I had BBFSCIP + DFK with her several months ago. Very nice woman. Seemed to be horny that day.

Heartless Jay
12-31-22, 03:07
Which AMP gives best massage, real massage, but offers the jackhammer at the same time? I don't care about quality of Jackhammer, just asking about quality of massage.Not sure you can name one specific shop as a better massage than another, all depends on the provider. I had a very good massage today at Bali Foot, by Yoyo. And she's cute too. Really cute, as a matter of fact.

BigBoDonk
12-31-22, 12:51
Wait people are paying house 60 to eat her pussy? Bruh like almost every girl on tinder would agree to have her pussy eaten for free. Why to pay for this?

So called ahead and set up an appointment with Linda at Tulip.

Situated at a desolate (at the time) small strip mall, Tulip has the dated and obscure appearance of typical AMPs. But the interior was quite nice, clean and well maintained. Once inside the room, the heated padding on top of the massage table and the lowered face rest was a nice touch, providing a very comfortable and relaxing place to lie face down.

Linda has average looks for me, early to mid 40's probably, 5"2' maybe 3', not much English that I could tell, rock solid full B's that was horribly done, they're like fixtures bolted onto her chest that moves stiffly with her body, ass was good and slightly plumb, and no clue on the situation with her pussy as no access was given. Linda sports a slim body that has seen some time but is very toned. Her leg muscles, especially, from her calves to her upper thighs are taunt, hard, and chiseled when flexed. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos visible.

Early on, I noticed that Linda does not talk much at all. If I don't engage in a little ice breaker or banter, she's just silent. Even then, short answers or one word replies were common. I'm not sure if that's just her style or she's just not comfortable speaking English. For the massage, the first thing I notice is that she has callused hands; not much, mind you, but enough to distract from the massage. It felt like a small pebble protruding from an otherwise smooth glove softly digging and dragging along with each and every movement. Linda's technique largely revolves around long sweeping motions. Great to induce overall relaxation and loosening of the muscles in preparation for a more focused and targeted digital manipulation to ease the tension and knots. But the later didn't happen, she just kept doing long sweeping forms of massage. At first, I thought it was a long tease to heighten the anticipation of a good knot release but it never came. Because of how petite she is, even when she's on top of me, the pressure from her weight was surprisingly minimal. Needless to say, her body weight massage was more satisfying. All in all, I would categorize her massage as a light-medium pressure above average massage.

On the flip, she took off her tight black one piece. No bra and red panties matching her red nail Polish. No foot to the table as others have mentioned. She was consistent and adamant that she did not do anything extra. HE consisted of just slight teasing and lots of jack hammer actions to completion.

I can see others seeing her for the extras and decent massage as a good value proposition. But since I wasn't able to get any extras, I'll pass as I feel pursuing the extras would be a fool's errand. She could have had a bad day or we just didn't click. Whatever the reason, I won't be repeating.

$60 to the house and $60 tip.

BigBoDonk
12-31-22, 13:23
Has anyone been here lately? Besides Lucy / Cindy. Who else does a good job here.Where is this magical place?

FlipOnOver
12-31-22, 14:31
Which AMP gives best massage, real massage, but offers the jackhammer at the same time? I don't care about quality of Jackhammer, just asking about quality of massage.Sunset on Beach and Cerritos.

KammyMike
12-31-22, 14:53
Where is this magical place?Disneyland upstairs!

NailBoiz1
12-31-22, 17:47
Wait people are paying house 60 to eat her pussy? Bruh like almost every girl on tinder would agree to have her pussy eaten for free. Why to pay for this?LOL, but its about giving back and not just taking. LOL.

AverageJoeJohn
12-31-22, 18:16
I had BBFSCIP + DFK with her several months ago. Very nice woman. Seemed to be horny that day.I've been trying for months, I'm probably not her type? Any tips?

Nice Guy 99
12-31-22, 20:40
I've been trying for months, I'm probably not her type? Any tips?Joe: Here are a few tips that seem to work with most:

1. Don't push, be polite, complement her on her looks, be respectful and even charming.

2. Tip up front. With Linda I'd do 80-100. That provides a clear indication of what you want.

3. A few minutes in complement her massage and talk about becoming a repeat client or in the Joe / Linda case remind her that you're a repeat customer.

4. Use the touch leg approach. Ask her if touching her there is OK.

What happened on your previous visits? Were you nice and and you tip well?

Mr. Admin: Would you please tell me why I got this troll label? I've asked before and never got an answer. Thanks.

KammyMike
12-31-22, 22:14
Sunset on Beach and Cerritos.Perfect AMP for jack hammering after the nudy show next store at TJ's show girls.

SaltyDog
01-01-23, 00:25
I don't know if she's taking on newbies but usually can bang her ass good.Guys here just ain't payin attention and when they read there's nada to get from her so why does dude give you got to try this or that? It ain't going to happen guys so forget going in there and tryin to be a cool monger 'cause she's smarter than you. I don't know if she reads this forum but she can read you like a book. Slammer6008 Is on the dough so if you want a good massage check her out.

Every time I read I got nada but I read this and that I just an nada.

I'm back reading the mail LOL.

SaltyDog
01-01-23, 00:38
I've been trying for months, I'm probably not her type? Any tips?No tips Joe don't listen to the troll.

JulianK
01-01-23, 13:15
Bruh you are confusing tip with the service fee. Service fee is what you pay at the door, tip is what you pay for jackhammer, if you want to pay more that's ok. You are probably rich. 40 that you give IS A TIP already. All of it goes to girl.By jackhammer do you mean HJ?

Caribe
01-01-23, 13:45
By jackhammer do you mean HJ?A lousy handjob.

BigBoDonk
01-01-23, 19:15
Not sure you can name one specific shop as a better massage than another, all depends on the provider. I had a very good massage today at Bali Foot, by Yoyo. And she's cute too. Really cute, as a matter of fact.Does she give HJ? What was price for HJ?

Heartless Jay
01-02-23, 01:45
Does she give HJ? What was price for HJ?Yes, she gives a good handshake, slow and takes direction well. But don't expect more than HJ from her, because I don't think she plays that way. As for tip, you can negotiate that for yourself. I've never tried to lowball her, just pay a fair price for good service. House fee for 60 minutes is 45 for a room with solid walls and a door, 40 for 3/4 walls and a curtain in the doorway.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-02-23, 17:25
I stopped by SH (under the wood) and saw Lucy. Its become my main go-to place. Yes, its noisy, and you hear stuff going on through the curtains but its kind of like going to a toga party at a fraternity and your everyone is getting some, so just roll with it. You are not in a private room at the Hilton. Just have fun.

That being said, the guy in the next room seemed to be snorting like a wild boar. Come on dude. Go do a courtesy nose blow so I don't have to hear a wild animal getting his man-tail given a man-milking. On the other side, I heard the notorious "Sorry sir, your provider has another customer. So we will bring in a new girl". The guy objected and did not want a new girl. But just see it like a baseball game. When the starter is tired, they need to bring in a reliever to finish the deal.

Lucy has been there 2 years, and she is sweet, short, and cute. Not much of a tease, but a very positive and happy conclusion, and. A rarity. Appreciative of a nice tip.

NailBoiz1
01-02-23, 19:22
I stopped by SH (under the wood) and saw Lucy. Its become my main go-to place. Yes, its noisy, and you hear stuff going on through the curtains but its kind of like going to a toga party at a fraternity and your everyone is getting some, so just roll with it. You are not in a private room at the Hilton. Just have fun.

That being said, the guy in the next room seemed to be snorting like a wild boar. Come on dude. Go do a courtesy nose blow so I don't have to hear a wild animal getting his man-tail given a man-milking. On the other side, I heard the notorious "Sorry sir, your provider has another customer. So we will bring in a new girl". The guy objected and did not want a new girl. But just see it like a baseball game. When the starter is tired, they need to bring in a reliever to finish the deal.

Lucy has been there 2 years, and she is sweet, short, and cute. Not much of a tease, but a very positive and happy conclusion, and. A rarity. Appreciative of a nice tip.LOL. At least you don't have to pay extra for the added noise effects.

I go there once in a blue moon, but I just don't like the fact that you pay $40.

And only get about 40 minutes max. You get a lot of interruptions too.

OhheYandy
01-02-23, 23:47
That's quite the range there. Just a few posts down, someone reported 1. 6 for everything covered with Kelly at Haven.OK.. so I was expecting a small Asian woman, but I got a fat fucking Latina that honest to god was pushing 200+ pounds. I made up an excuse to get out and gave her $40 but I was pretty pissed since I've read nothing but great things about Kelly. This Kelly was anything but attractive, overweight and some ragged hair. Had a tattoo of a stylised heart on her lower back. Thighs as big as my chest.

BigBoDonk
01-03-23, 00:33
Any AMP over 30 is overcharging.

PhilAShow
01-03-23, 14:14
Any AMP over 30 is overcharging.Could you could help us out and list 3 or 4 AMPs in the OC that charge 30 for an hour we'd all appreciate it.

BigBoDonk
01-03-23, 18:07
Could you could help us out and list 3 or 4 AMPs in the OC that charge 30 for an hour we'd all appreciate it.90% of Santa Ana and Westminster AMPs charge 30. Like rose, cloud, true care.

Bronco
01-03-23, 18:53
Went to Bamboo Wood this morning. Got Linda. Nice lady. Good hard massage. Standard BW tease and finish. Was very pleased on this rainy day. Tipped 60,35 entrance for the hour. Very fair.

Slammer6008
01-03-23, 21:36
Could you could help us out and list 3 or 4 AMPs in the OC that charge 30 for an hour we'd all appreciate it.I'll paint any car for 29.95 . Back in the day!!

DarkRoomDaddy
01-04-23, 02:48
90% of Santa Ana and Westminster AMPs charge 30. Like rose, cloud, true care.Post pandemic, 100% of the ones I have been to want 40. Maybe when they see me pull up in my gold plate Rolls Royce wearing a top hat and monocle, they switch out their cheap prices for the rich man's price list.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-04-23, 02:52
I'll paint any car for 29.95 . Back in the day!!I recall those ES advertisements. You could get a Big Mac for 10 cents, a gallon of gas was $0. 35, and a brand new car was $2000. I think these girls are making more in a year now than the President of the USA made back then ($200 k).

PhilAShow
01-04-23, 09:03
90% of Santa Ana and Westminster AMPs charge 30. Like rose, cloud, true care.You must be getting grandfathered, frequent flyer rates at those place. Neither Cloud 9 nor True Care are 30 for the hour for the rest of us. Not since before the shutdown.

Rocco D
01-04-23, 09:34
Are there any other ad services besides, Nightfun, Craigslist, Massage Anywhere or Massage Finder? I'm looking for reliable outcall but just struggling to locate a solid provider. Any leads? PMs are cool if not for public consumption. Also, incall suggestion with big boobs would be appreciated. My well has dried in this area. So much movement in the last few years, Lost touch with many of my previous contacts.

NailBoiz1
01-04-23, 13:14
You must be getting grandfathered, frequent flyer rates at those place. Neither Cloud 9 nor True Care are 30 for the hour for the rest of us. Not since before the shutdown.Cloud 9 is $50 and you never get the hour, last time I went it was only 35 minutes. I'm not going back to that place.

BigBoDonk
01-04-23, 14:15
You must be getting grandfathered, frequent flyer rates at those place. Neither Cloud 9 nor True Care are 30 for the hour for the rest of us. Not since before the shutdown.Bruh I don't take hour, it is not an hour anyways. They charge 30 for 30 min. I was in both last week.

Taws6
01-04-23, 14:17
Cloud 9 is $50 and you never get the hour, last time I went it was only 35 minutes. I'm not going back to that place.Wellness Center on Garry has charged $50 since before the pandemic.

Don't know about the multitude of other options.

Haven't been recently as they have a free drive up covid testing center in the parking lot with an EZ-Up. In the second row of parking spots. I don't want to have people watch my comings & goings.

S.

DataTl
01-04-23, 19:36
BW in Westminster continues to provide a great massage and he. Andi is my go to. Standard. 4 tip.

Caribe
01-04-23, 19:39
90% of Santa Ana and Westminster AMPs charge 30. Like rose, cloud, true care.Like many other replies, I question your claim. Are the rates you claim for the 90% from personal visits within the last couple of weeks? If so, are you a longtime regular of these shops? I admit some owners will give rates that you originally paid if you are a long time frequent customer. If your rate information comes from rates posted in websites, the posted entry fees are notoriously outdated. A rate will be posted based on the original review posted. That review may have been posted 15 years ago.

ShyBraveOC
01-04-23, 22:08
BW in Westminster continues to provide a great massage and he. Andi is my go to. Standard. 4 tip.If. 4 is all you are tipping Andy, I'm sure she isn't looking forward to see you again.

BigBoDonk
01-05-23, 01:44
Like many other replies, I question your claim. Are the rates you claim for the 90% from personal visits within the last couple of weeks? If so, are you a longtime regular of these shops? I admit some owners will give rates that you originally paid if you are a long time frequent customer. If your rate information comes from rates posted in websites, the posted entry fees are notoriously outdated. A rate will be posted based on the original review posted. That review may have been posted 15 years ago.Yes Sir, all places I named I went myself recently. And yes I was a long time client. However they have their pricing posted at entrance.

BigBoDonk
01-05-23, 01:48
So I used to be regular at Yoyo in Rose Garden. She did awesome massage, prostate, Jackhammer and allowed fingering herself just for tip of 30-40. She left to China and doesn't seem to be coming back. Rest of girls there do horrible massage, no touching or any other fund stuff. In fact girl who currently manages the place hates clients. I was so close to bang YoyoIf only I would knew she was not coming back.

Very sad and depressed here asking for help from fellow monger brothers. If you guys know similar girl / place please dm me. I will share nice places I know in exchange.

MassageTourist
01-05-23, 02:02
Went to Bamboo Wood this morning. Got Linda. Nice lady. Good hard massage. Standard BW tease and finish. Was very pleased on this rainy day. Tipped 60,35 entrance for the hour. Very fair.Did she do the oil check? I'm trying to remember who it was when I first went there and I was surprised (and welcomed) the prostate massage. If it's her, she is good.

PhilAShow
01-05-23, 11:47
Did she do the oil check? I'm trying to remember who it was when I first went there and I was surprised (and welcomed) the prostate massage. If it's her, she is good.All of them do the tease back there. All of them will do anal digital insertion upon request. Anna, Linda, Andy, Jessica and Charlie all know what they're doing. Bring some eye drops with you. You won't be able to blink for ten minutes.

Bronco
01-05-23, 13:45
Did she do the oil check? I'm trying to remember who it was when I first went there and I was surprised (and welcomed) the prostate massage. If it's her, she is good.Nope. No oil check. I don't like it.

You could also possibly get an infection or worse if there is debris from the previous guy her finger was in under her finger nail!

Slammer6008
01-05-23, 13:51
Nope. No oil check. I don't like it.

You could also possibly get an infection or worse if there is debris from the previous guy her finger was in under her finger nail!I checked her oil one time I noticed she was a quart low so I filled it up.

FrankSmith666
01-05-23, 19:14
Lucy sent me a text and I hit her up about donations. She asked what was it last time I said. 80 and she she laughed and said it's at least $ now LOL. Anyone seen her lately?

Caribe
01-05-23, 20:32
Yes Sir, all places I named I went myself recently. And yes I was a long time client. However they have their pricing posted at entrance.Sir, I have to disagree with you, especially with one of the shops you named. I was a frequent visitor of Cloud 9 about 9 years ago. At the time they were $30. I stopped going because one of the providers received her license and was moving on to find legit work. After I quit going they raised their price to 40. I called this morning and the Mamasan (I remember her voice) with a small tattoo on her shoulder blade, quoted me $50. I would be very odd if her to quote $50 for one hour when quoting $30 would bring customers in by the droves. Palm Tree, a legit shop in same building as My Happy Feet, charges $30, and that place is packed with customers. If Cloud 9 is providing incorrect quotes over the phone, they are missing out on a ton of biz! A call to Rose provided a quote of 60 for an hour. Are you telling me that if I call to make an appointment, they will charge me double the rate of a dude who walks in and slaps down 30 for an hour? That's kind of opposite of how some businesses handle scheduled appointments versus walk-ins. I may not frequent My Happy Feet, F&C, Lucky Pavillion, One by One, Lucky Feet, True Health, 5 Star and Six Star weekly but I have an idea of what the used to charge a few years ago and what they charge, now. I can say that none of them charged less than 35, since a few years ago. I remember the ancient days when F&C charged 20 then 25. Or, closed AA Relax charging 30. Thankfully some are still at 40.

If there is a pass code we need to use to get that $30 rate, let us know.

Art DutchMan
01-05-23, 21:27
I've been by Top 10 twice in the last couple of weeks to see Anna. The first thing she said is that they have raised their rates to $45 per hr. And the way she said it, she made it sound like the other spas down the road were all $45 per hour now. I haven't been to Air Body or Le Palace for some time, but I'm sure those are the places she was referring too. I don't think this is going to go over very well for Top 10 as none of the girls there are worth the new price plus another $60 to $80 tip. (IMO) Oh well, I hope Coco knows what she's doing. Maybe this will force her to bring in more / better talent.

RubMePls
01-05-23, 21:46
Lucy sent me a text and I hit her up about donations. She asked what was it last time I said. 80 and she she laughed and said it's at least $ now LOL. Anyone seen her lately?LOL Lucy at $?

That's a joke.

Literally laughed.

ShyBraveOC
01-05-23, 21:49
Sir, I have to disagree with you, especially with one of the shops you named. I was a frequent visitor of Cloud 9 about 9 years ago. At the time they were $30. I stopped going because one of the providers received her license and was moving on to find legit work. After I quit going they raised their price to 40. I called this morning and the Mamasan (I remember her voice) with a small tattoo on her shoulder blade, quoted me $50. I would be very odd if her to quote $50 for one hour when quoting $30 would bring customers in by the droves. Palm Tree, a legit shop in same building as My Happy Feet, charges $30, and that place is packed with customers. If Cloud 9 is providing incorrect quotes over the phone, they are missing out on a ton of biz! A call to Rose provided a quote of 60 for an hour. Are you telling me that if I call to make an appointment, they will charge me double the rate of a dude who walks in and slaps down 30 for an hour? That's kind of opposite of how some businesses handle scheduled appointments versus walk-ins. I may not frequent My Happy Feet, F&C, Lucky Pavillion, One by One, Lucky Feet, True Health, 5 Star and Six Star weekly but I have an idea of what the used to charge a few years ago and what they charge, now. I can say that none of them charged less than 35, since a few years ago. I remember the ancient days when F&C charged 20 then 25. Or, closed AA Relax charging 30. Thankfully some are still at 40.

If there is a pass code we need to use to get that $30 rate, let us know.I have been to Cloud 9 frequently and can confirm its $50 for an hour. It may be that 30 minutes is $30. I believe the OP is misleading us into thinking he is getting some great secret deal when he is going for 30 min rubs.

OCTatts
01-05-23, 22:19
This forum has been really weird lately. There's discussion about shops I never go to and don't care about. All these Chinese run grandma places, guys looking for $30 bargains, jack hammer, etc.

Paid a visit to Sea Salt in Cerritos and Beach. Very nice session with a slender under-30 Asian American gal, she spoke good English and provided a good massage ending with CBJ and cfs. I don't give off cheap bastard vibes so I got a very spirited and satisfying session.

Also visited Higher Massage next to Yoshinoya Beach Blvd Lampson. I'd been there 1 x for their grand opening 8 years ago when it was just a HJ shop. This time, there was a very cute 100 pound hottie named Anna. She wore a red cocktail dress with high heels. She's super cute, highlighted light brown hair blonde streaks, and a near perfect little body. Thin wasp waist, nice round but smaller Asian butt, shaved little pink pussy and big pink nipples too. She was amazing, little massage to be had this time, but I didn't care. When I used the pee room, I saw a hand held bidet the girls use to rinse their pussies and assholes. Good sign. I want to go again and ask if I can dine (after she used bidet to rinse off the KY jelly.) I will be back for sure. I have no interest in jackhammers from old laundry ladies.

SeekingSex
01-06-23, 01:19
I've been by Top 10 twice in the last couple of weeks to see Anna. The first thing she said is that they have raised their rates to $45 per hr. And the way she said it, she made it sound like the other spas down the road were all $45 per hour now. I haven't been to Air Body or Le Palace for some time, but I'm sure those are the places she was referring too. I don't think this is going to go over very well for Top 10 as none of the girls there are worth the new price plus another $60 to $80 tip. (IMO) Oh well, I hope Coco knows what she's doing. Maybe this will force her to bring in more / better talent.I went to Lel Palace last week and they are now indeed $45/ hour.

Rexlo
01-06-23, 01:36
Lucy sent me a text and I hit her up about donations. She asked what was it last time I said. 80 and she she laughed and said it's at least $ now LOL. Anyone seen her lately?Saw her not to long ago she asked for the same thing she asked you I said before always 70 settled on 80 but said next time more. Not sure I'll go back would see her because she was budget friendly but what she wants now I can get better elsewhere good luck.

FrankSmith666
01-06-23, 03:15
LOL Lucy at $?

That's a joke.

Literally laughed.LOL! Right! Baby girl tripping hard.

Mr Plumber
01-06-23, 10:28
I've been by Top 10 twice in the last couple of weeks to see Anna. The first thing she said is that they have raised their rates to $45 per hr. And the way she said it, she made it sound like the other spas down the road were all $45 per hour now. I haven't been to Air Body or Le Palace for some time, but I'm sure those are the places she was referring too. I don't think this is going to go over very well for Top 10 as none of the girls there are worth the new price plus another $60 to $80 tip. (IMO) Oh well, I hope Coco knows what she's doing. Maybe this will force her to bring in more / better talent.I was at Top 10 yesterday and can confirm now $45 at the door.

ThrowAwayGuide
01-06-23, 11:29
This forum has been really weird lately. There's discussion about shops I never go to and don't care about. All these Chinese run grandma places, guys looking for $30 bargains, jack hammer, etc.

Paid a visit to Sea Salt in Cerritos and Beach. Very nice session with a slender under-30 Asian American gal, she spoke good English and provided a good massage ending with CBJ and cfs. I don't give off cheap bastard vibes so I got a very spirited and satisfying session.

Also visited Higher Massage next to Yoshinoya Beach Blvd Lampson. I'd been there 1 x for their grand opening 8 years ago when it was just a HJ shop. This time, there was a very cute 100 pound hottie named Anna. She wore a red cocktail dress with high heels. She's super cute, highlighted light brown hair blonde streaks, and a near perfect little body. Thin wasp waist, nice round but smaller Asian butt, shaved little pink pussy and big pink nipples too. She was amazing, little massage to be had this time, but I didn't care. When I used the pee room, I saw a hand held bidet the girls use to rinse their pussies and assholes. Good sign. I want to go again and ask if I can dine (after she used bidet to rinse off the KY jelly.) I will be back for sure. I have no interest in jackhammers from old laundry ladies.Services and damage for Anna?

Bronco
01-06-23, 16:55
LOL Lucy at $?

That's a joke.

Literally laughed.Still a bargain at 100. For what she offers and takes care of you wouldn't find a hot spinner type for double. I go to blow my load and get pampered not to fall in love.

Caribe
01-06-23, 18:33

Also visited Higher Massage next to Yoshinoya Beach Blvd Lampson. I'd been there 1 x for their grand opening 8 years ago when it was just a HJ shop. This time, there was a very cute 100 pound hottie named Anna. She wore a red cocktail dress with high heels. She's super cute, highlighted light brown hair blonde streaks, and a near perfect little body. Thin wasp waist, nice round but smaller Asian butt, shaved little pink pussy and big pink nipples too. She was amazing, little massage to be had this time, but I didn't care. When I used the pee room, I saw a hand held bidet the girls use to rinse their pussies and assholes. Good sign. I want to go again and ask if I can dine (after she used bidet to rinse off the KY jelly.) I will be back for sure. I have no interest in jackhammers from old laundry ladies.You haven't read much about what this forum is about. The massage parlor forum has always been about laundry ladies and grannies. Rarely, is there discussion about an AAMP quality provider. Those that are discussed are quickly whisked away by some recruiter and sent to work in an AAMP in Florida. I've had my share of those women. So, that's what AAMPS are for. Spend your 220+ for 30 and get covered service from a girl who actually looks like she posed for those ads in Bedpage. She will probably be rotated out to Reno, Santa Clara or Scottsdale within a few days. You can probably get a repeat visit if you schedule another visit, the next day.

Providers discussed here are a several grades below AAMP beauties. If you're looking to get a quick nut for a lot less money, hit up a laundry lady or granny working an AMP. A racist past acquaintance used to say this about minority women. "I fuck 'them all because they're all pink inside. " Well laundry ladies should feel warm and moist inside just like those pink nippled hotties but should cost a lot less.

Also, if you're pounding some AMP provider who looks all sexy in a hot dress, with makeup and some sexy hairstyle. Makeup and hair dye will fool most of us into thinking that Asian provider is some spinner in her late twenties. Hair dye is the Asian woman's friend. Even grannies do it. When was the last time you saw a granny provider with gray hair? All of us get it wrong when trying to judge an Asian provider's age. They all know it, too. They constantly talk about how "American ladies" look so old.

There is even a study about what American males prefer Asians as far as their facial qualities. The study said that most American men, picking from all races, preferred Asian women because of their facial attributes. It had something to do with Asian faces looking more child-like and immature than other races. Subconsciously, men felt like they were with younger or even under age females. Well, that's not my opinion. That's the study. I'm no pervert.

AsianPussy
01-06-23, 19:44
Anyone have a good place for manscaping and HE massage?

Anyone know this place:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-body-waxing-shaving-body/7566584605.html

Please DM me your favorites with any info you can share.

BigBoDonk
01-06-23, 21:09
Wait, so when girls are saying they are going back to China, they are lying? They are being rotated?

You haven't read much about what this forum is about. The massage parlor forum has always been about laundry ladies and grannies. Rarely, is there discussion about an AAMP quality provider. Those that are discussed are quickly whisked away by some recruiter and sent to work in an AAMP in Florida. I've had my share of those women. So, that's what AAMPS are for. Spend your 220+ for 30 and get covered service from a girl who actually looks like she posed for those ads in Bedpage. She will probably be rotated out to Reno, Santa Clara or Scottsdale within a few days. You can probably get a repeat visit if you schedule another visit, the next day.

Providers discussed here are a several grades below AAMP beauties. If you're looking to get a quick nut for a lot less money, hit up a laundry lady or granny working an AMP. A racist past acquaintance used to say this about minority women. "I fuck 'them all because they're all pink inside. " Well laundry ladies should feel warm and moist inside just like those pink nippled hotties but should cost a lot less.

Also, if you're pounding some AMP provider who looks all sexy in a hot dress, with makeup and some sexy hairstyle. Makeup and hair dye will fool most of us into thinking that Asian provider is some spinner in her late twenties. Hair dye is the Asian woman's friend. Even grannies do it. When was the last time you saw a granny provider with gray hair? All of us get it wrong when trying to judge an Asian provider's age. They all know it, too. They constantly talk about how "American ladies" look so old.

There is even a study about what American males prefer Asians as far as their facial qualities. The study said that most American men, picking from all races, preferred Asian women because of their facial attributes. It had something to do with Asian faces looking more child-like and immature than other races. Subconsciously, men felt like they were with younger or even under age females. Well, that's not my opinion. That's the study. I'm no pervert.

Caribe
01-06-23, 22:55
Wait, so when girls are saying they are going back to China, they are lying? They are being rotated?It's the boss that usually says the girl went back to China. That phrase is AMP speak for she's working somewhere else or doing something else, now. Of course, the boss isn't going to tell you she's working somewhere else and where she went. That's like sending a paying customer somewhere else. He'd rather keep you at his place a take an alternative. There were times I had inside information on a provider's whereabouts. I would talk to the boss about that provider and he would give me BS about her going back to China. Of course, I didn't tell him I knew wetter. Or I would overhear him talking to another monger. "She went back to China. " If the provider tells you that, she may have her own reasons for not telling you where she's going. There is the off chance that she's actually going back to China.

The rotation thing is mainly for AAMP workers. I've only known AMP providers to stay with a shop until they decide on their own to leave the shop. It's possible for an AMP worker to work for an owner who owns more than one shop. A decision may be made for the provider to permanently or temporarily transfer between shops. Lucy of F&C did that when the boss also owned Bali. He still owns Happy. If ancy is still at Happy, she transferred over from F&C. I'm not up to date on the Happy staff so, Nancy may have "gone back to China!”

Slammer6008
01-06-23, 22:59
Wait, so when girls are saying they are going back to China, they are lying? They are being rotated?Usually when they say they're going back to China they're usually going back to China. They already Tucked away their million dollar nest egg. Lucy she probably makes between 200 and 300,000 a year times about 10 years you figure it out. Tax free.

SaltyDog
01-07-23, 00:59
Usually when they say they're going back to China they're usually going back to China. They already Tucked away their million dollar nest egg. Lucy she probably makes between 200 and 300,000 a year times about 10 years you figure it out. Tax free.Interesting. Then the Kissing Expert in SGV is working on her 2nd million. That's one woman that should retire for sure. Man the money they make is unreal but how they get that much money back to China?

AlCapone2006
01-07-23, 02:06
Services and damage for Anna?Was $180.

He goes by Jo Jo at Vt Spa in WM.

AlCapone2006
01-07-23, 02:10

I don't think I'd repeat with her but the place has some potential.Not bad. Always ask for the new girl. And no they aren't sent back to China lmao. Girls don't stay at AMPs for more than 1 month. Vietnamese places keep the girls working longer.

But ya good rub and good head. Total $180. Nice racks and not old. 30 something I would say.

AlCapone2006
01-07-23, 02:16
Usually when they say they're going back to China they're usually going back to China. They already Tucked away their million dollar nest egg. Lucy she probably makes between 200 and 300,000 a year times about 10 years you figure it out. Tax free.They travel every where. And yes Toto, even Kansas. Why do you thing so many places get busted within 3 years. Gwai Los Al way says they are trafficked but they aren't. They are usually single looking for companions but need to make money for their family here or back in China because most of the Chinese guys are selfish. Me too. But if you marry one or date one be prepared for their explosive attitude! Lmao not kidding. That's why I date them for 3 months. Take them out to dinner and motels and that's it. But remember they are lllooking for long term. Just play along and save some money then going to AMPs beside to just pick up a new hottie for 3 months.

Chaos019
01-07-23, 03:29
This is my opinion but I think they probably won't go back to China especially when they know they can make more money here than they ever could at China.

It's actually insane to think about how much money these providers make. If you're talking about F&C Lucy, I want to say she made more because around the year 2017-2019, F&C had a huge influx of mongers. Every single monger was there for FS. Even at $100 per monger (40 to house and 60 to Lucy) she saw upwards of 10-15 people a day.

She does say she gambles her money away though. This could be a ruse.

Usually when they say they're going back to China they're usually going back to China. They already Tucked away their million dollar nest egg. Lucy she probably makes between 200 and 300,000 a year times about 10 years you figure it out. Tax free.

BigBoDonk
01-07-23, 05:59
It's the boss that usually says the girl went back to China. That phrase is AMP speak for she's working somewhere else or doing something else, now. Of course, the boss isn't going to tell you she's working somewhere else and where she went. That's like sending a paying customer somewhere else. He'd rather keep you at his place a take an alternative. There were times I had inside information on a provider's whereabouts. I would talk to the boss about that provider and he would give me BS about her going back to China. Of course, I didn't tell him I knew wetter. Or I would overhear him talking to another monger. "She went back to China. " If the provider tells you that, she may have her own reasons for not telling you where she's going. There is the off chance that she's actually going back to China.

The rotation thing is mainly for AAMP workers. I've only known AMP providers to stay with a shop until they decide on their own to leave the shop. It's possible for an AMP worker to work for an owner who owns more than one shop. A decision may be made for the provider to permanently or temporarily transfer between shops. Lucy of F&C did that when the boss also owned Bali. He still owns Happy. If ancy is still at Happy, she transferred over from F&C. I'm not up to date on the Happy staff so, Nancy may have "gone back to China!So here is only public info available. https://www.camtc.org/record-search?certificateNumber=&work=Santa+Ana&lastName=&firstName= I believe if you don't know real name of the girl there is no way to find out where she went from her older place.

HeadHunter1969
01-07-23, 13:49
Hey all! I know this isn't a GB board, but I thought I'd share the opportunity. 30 yo sexy / curvy & hungry. 10-12 guys will be selected. Need to verify. PM if interested. Will share pictures.

-HH69.

Grimmy23
01-07-23, 17:45
So here is only public info available. https://www.camtc.org/record-search?certificateNumber=&work=Santa+Ana&lastName=&firstName= I believe if you don't know real name of the girl there is no way to find out where she went from her older place.You are correct. The CAMTC site will tell you what city they're working in. IF you know their real name, and IF they're actually licensed, and IF they update their info when they change shops. Few of the girls in shops mentioned in this forum are actually licensed. CAMTC does not recognize foreign massage schools and only accepts credentials from US based massage schools that give classes in English, so if it's a girl that speaks little to no English there is almost zero chance she has a valid license. They rarely update their info when they move shops until their license is up for renewal, which is every two years. The licenses do not list the name of the shop they're working in, just the city. So for purposes of this forum, searching that site is useless.

Some of the places have licenses displayed on the wall in the lobby. Just for kicks and grins I've randomly run some of the names on those licenses. Almost without exception they're expired, non-existent, or revoked for misconduct.

Bottom line is there's no way to find them by looking it up on any database.

Aamui
01-07-23, 17:47
Do they offer happy ending / cfs or just HJ and massage. I want to make an appointment just want to make sure. Many thanks.

BigBoDonk
01-07-23, 17:55
You are correct. The CAMTC site will tell you what city they're working in. IF you know their real name, and IF they're actually licensed, and IF they update their info when they change shops. Few of the girls in shops mentioned in this forum are actually licensed. CAMTC does not recognize foreign massage schools and only accepts credentials from US based massage schools that give classes in English, so if it's a girl that speaks little to no English there is almost zero chance she has a valid license. They rarely update their info when they move shops until their license is up for renewal, which is every two years. The licenses do not list the name of the shop they're working in, just the city. So for purposes of this forum, searching that site is useless.

Some of the places have licenses displayed on the wall in the lobby. Just for kicks and grins I've randomly run some of the names on those licenses. Almost without exception they're expired, non-existent, or revoked for misconduct.

Bottom line is there's no way to find them by looking it up on any database.Yoyo had license, it was hanged in front of entrance where mamasan would sit in Rose Garden. I think most of them have license just to be on a safe side, if LE would come.

PhilAShow
01-07-23, 19:12
Yoyo had license, it was hanged in front of entrance where mamasan would sit in Rose Garden. I think most of them have license just to be on a safe side, if LE would come.My experience has been that most don't have licenses. It's a multi-month process without being able to work. Women that aspire to ownership do. The Chinese speaking school in Rosemead has accreditation issues. Tests are in various languages. Chinese isn't one of them. At least it did not used to be.

Grimmy23
01-07-23, 20:07
Yoyo had license, it was hanged in front of entrance where mamasan would sit in Rose Garden. I think most of them have license just to be on a safe side, if LE would come.You can't get a license just because you want a license "to be safe. " You have to go to massage school, and it has to be a massage school recognized by CAMTC, and 100% of the massage schools currently recognized by the CAMTC require classes to be taught in English. And there's a rather difficult written exam that has to be passed, and it's in English. So for any of these girls to get a license there's a lot they have to go through. I know there are some who do, but they're few and far between. Like I said, I checked licenses in several shops just for my own entertainment, and nearly 100% of the ones I checked were expired, revoked, or fake.

Oc Amper
01-07-23, 20:27
You can't get a license just because you want a license "to be safe. " You have to go to massage school, and it has to be a massage school recognized by CAMTC, and 100% of the massage schools currently recognized by the CAMTC require classes to be taught in English. And there's a rather difficult written exam that has to be passed, and it's in English. So for any of these girls to get a license there's a lot they have to go through. I know there are some who do, but they're few and far between. Like I said, I checked licenses in several shops just for my own entertainment, and nearly 100% of the ones I checked were expired, revoked, or fake.I haven't been out as much in recent times, older times when I was out there all the time, they frequently had licenses posted. I never gave a close look, probably wouldn't know if they were fake or not, or even if the names matched the ladies currently in the shop.

In SF, some 25+ years ago or so, the girl in the shop had an I'd card that she was wearing. Assuming, it was a requirement. Made me very nervous, didn't know what I was walking into. Little head prevailed and little head got what was necessary. Was really surprised. I'm not sure she ever took that I'd badge off, even while I was fucking her.

Mr Plumber
01-07-23, 20:49
Ladies and Gents.

This report mimics a joke my paternal grandfather told me when he was 97 and I in my early 20's. Skip to the last paragraph if you don't need the chuckle.

"Three men enter the local cafe and pie shop. Two are young bucks and the third their octogenarian grandfather. The waitress meets them at their table, dressed in her tightest, minimally-buttoned blouse and mid-thigh skirt. The boys all enjoy the view.

She sweetly asks, "What's your liking today, Boys?" The first of the two younger asks her with a smile, "What fresh pie do you have today?" Looking behind and above her, she sees a peach and a blueberry pie on the lower shelf and a raisin pie way up on the top shelf.

Once she presents the pie options, young buck #1 says, "I'll have a slice of raisin pie, please. " She gives a nod, then turns, steps upon a small step-ladder and stretches way up on her tippy-toes to reach the raisin pie. She brings it down, trims out a slice, puts the pie back on its high perch, then serves young buck #1 his pie.

Each of the boys enjoys the revealing view and smiles appreciatively.

Young buck #2 quickly states, "I'll have a slice of raisin pie as well, please. " Another nod from the waitress and the same raisin pie delivery ensues. Again, the boys are most appreciative of the view.

The waitress now looks to the old man and says, "I bet yours is raisin, too. " To which the old man replies, "Well it ain't raisin but it's sure twitchin' a little. ".

Ladies and gents, if your thing is a late 20's / early 30's, long-black-haired waif, wearing a lovely smile, skinny jeans and sporting a splendid thigh-gap and small B-cups, run, don't walk, to Massage 2018 on Bolsa. She's as FOB as they come and named something like Nalee or Nalwee. MMS was rather unintelligible with her name but was very clear stating she is new to the USA, this is her first day and "to be nice to her. " I was nice but this type is not my "slice of pie" if you know what I mean. No English and did not dismiss slight OTC ass roaming. Was unreceptive to OTC tata approaches.

#BeNiceAndGentle.

#BringExtraCash.

#IDontKnowWhatsOnTheMenu.

#MaybeNothing.

#MaybeEverything.

BdsDavid
01-08-23, 03:03
Wellness Center on Garry has charged $50 since before the pandemic.

Don't know about the multitude of other options.

Haven't been recently as they have a free drive up covid testing center in the parking lot with an EZ-Up. In the second row of parking spots. I don't want to have people watch my comings & goings.

S.I saw an add on BP and thought I would give it a try. Wen I saw all the activity in the parking lot I drove away and never returned.

Alowicious
01-08-23, 12:36
Someone was asking for a recent report on Coconut, so I figured I'd pop in and get one for ya.

A recent report on Ocean piqued my interest, so I thought I'd check them out, too.

Ocean:

This is a no-frills FS jack shack, straight up. Walked in, late-20's / early-30's Mexican-seeming Asian girl took me to the room, took my $40 for 30 minutes, and the moment my bills landed in her hand she asked me, making the boom-boom motion at the same time, "here for fuck?" Confirmed. Asked for 180, I stood firm with 120, she relented. Once she came back it was down to business, which is to say it was definitely a business to her and she seemed to want me to know it. I did get her to cum, but otherwise she was just there to be pounded, and definitely not to ride. I didn't bother getting her name, as I had no intentions of coming back. Her looks and body and fun parts were average all around, though she definitely had a hell of a Bush (I like Bush, but hers was borderline jungle) . There was one other girl there, who I could sorta see on my way out, and looked around the same age but a little heavier. Would not recommend, unless you're looking for a no-frills sure thing. Don't know how long they'll last, what with taking zero precautions to filter out uncle LEO.

Coconut:

Got a text about a new girl, thought I'd stop in without an appointment to see who I drew. Long day so I got in a little before closing, which apparently everyone else decided to do, too. Damn near stepped on the toes of one of you on your way out, and got interrupted by another couple of you while I was there (if you are the one who decided to argue about the super standard house fee, maybe this hobby isn't for you. We both laughed at your idiocy).

Anyway.

Didn't get the new girl, though the one I got, Lily, whom I've seen before, introduced her to me. Mid-30's average-to-skinny Chinese with nice naturals, above-average-for-Chinese ass, and just the perfect amount of Bush. I definitely got the better of the two, as the new one looked like Lucy surely did 30 years ago, with too much makeup too much weight and not enough height. Lily is awesome. Above-average massage skills, fantastic attitude, great body, and good service. While fun time wasn't anything particularly memorable, it was definitely fun. What made it particularly good was that she was happy and energetic and very cheerful the entire time, seeming to be genuinely happy to be there and to see me, despite my running past closing time. I keep trying to change her mind but she's insistent on a cover, so it was CBJ and CFS, both very good. She let me DATY only a little, stopping me before she came (" I want to cum on your cock, not your tongue!") , which was fairly quick once we got going on the main event. Alas, no CG, as she was spent from cumming hard. 40 house for 30 minutes, 120 tip that she didn't even bother looking at when I handed it to her (I love it when they don't check, the advantages of being a regular who tips appropriately and respects the girls).

Learned, though 'confirmed' is more appropriate, that my go-to girl works Sundays.

Of course I'll return. Coconut is very consistent with their excellent service and bubbly attitudes, and standard rates.

Grimmy23
01-08-23, 18:57
I haven't been out as much in recent times, older times when I was out there all the time, they frequently had licenses posted. I never gave a close look, probably wouldn't know if they were fake or not, or even if the names matched the ladies currently in the shop.

In SF, some 25+ years ago or so, the girl in the shop had an I'd card that she was wearing. Assuming, it was a requirement. Made me very nervous, didn't know what I was walking into. Little head prevailed and little head got what was necessary. Was really surprised. I'm not sure she ever took that I'd badge off, even while I was fucking her.Some cities require providers to wear a photo ID badge, including some cities around here. Costa Mesa is one of them, but it is rarely enforced. There's a lot of other weird laws in certain cities. Things like reverse peepholes and a requirement to have a minimum 60 W non-dimmable light bulb in the room.

California is a little strange when it comes to licensing. We are one of only two states that doesn't have a state massage license. The other one is a state with more cows than people. California leaves massage regulation up to individual cities, which is why you have clusters of MPs in some cities and no MPs in others. The cities set their own licensing rules. We have CAMTC, which is a certification, not a license. Some cities require CAMTC certification to do massage within their city limits. Some do not. Some give the option of getting a city-issued license instead of CAMTC. Some only require one CAMTC certified therapist to be on shift at all times. The other providers can be working "under the supervision of the CAMTC certified therapist. " So it is all over the board in California. Most cities require the certificate but there are some ways to get around it in some areas. To get the certificate you have to complete 500 hours of training from a school recognized by CAMTC, and you have to pass the standardized written exam. CAMTC cracked down a few years ago on quite a few schools that were deemed "paper mills. " They were giving out certificates to sex workers without any real training. There were about 350 "massage schools" in the state but CAMTC now only recognizes 75 of them, and they're putting the squeeze on some of those. So there are a lot of sex workers out there who had a valid CAMTC certificate at one point but were not allowed to renew it once it expired. A lot of those certificates are still hanging on the walls if some of our favorite shops.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-08-23, 21:10
Yoyo had license, it was hanged in front of entrance where mamasan would sit in Rose Garden. I think most of them have license just to be on a safe side, if LE would come.Every shop has a half dozen licenses. Using their Chinese names ("Lucy", "Jessica", "Amy", "Rose", etc). So its hard to match them up.

But have you noticed that the girls come and go over the years, but the licenses remain the same? I am not sure if the licenses are fake, or if they belong to the original employees from 2001, or perhaps 6 Chinese got licenses then they discovered copy machine technology and distributed copies to every shop in a 100 mile radius.

BigBoDonk
01-08-23, 22:31
Sounds good business to be in. If provider gets caught then it is on them.

Some cities require providers to wear a photo ID badge, including some cities around here. Costa Mesa is one of them, but it is rarely enforced. There's a lot of other weird laws in certain cities. Things like reverse peepholes and a requirement to have a minimum 60 W non-dimmable light bulb in the room.

California is a little strange when it comes to licensing. We are one of only two states that doesn't have a state massage license. The other one is a state with more cows than people. California leaves massage regulation up to individual cities, which is why you have clusters of MPs in some cities and no MPs in others. The cities set their own licensing rules. We have CAMTC, which is a certification, not a license. Some cities require CAMTC certification to do massage within their city limits. Some do not. Some give the option of getting a city-issued license instead of CAMTC. Some only require one CAMTC certified therapist to be on shift at all times. The other providers can be working "under the supervision of the CAMTC certified therapist. " So it is all over the board in California. Most cities require the certificate but there are some ways to get around it in some areas. To get the certificate you have to complete 500 hours of training from a school recognized by CAMTC, and you have to pass the standardized written exam. CAMTC cracked down a few years ago on quite a few schools that were deemed "paper mills. " They were giving out certificates to sex workers without any real training. There were about 350 "massage schools" in the state but CAMTC now only recognizes 75 of them, and they're putting the squeeze on some of those. So there are a lot of sex workers out there who had a valid CAMTC certificate at one point but were not allowed to renew it once it expired. A lot of those certificates are still hanging on the walls if some of our favorite shops.

FrankReynolds
01-08-23, 23:35
Do they offer happy ending / cfs or just HJ and massage. I want to make an appointment just want to make sure. Many thanks.Everyone is different, she's just an intermediary booking service for different providers at different spas.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-08-23, 23:36
If. 4 is all you are tipping Andy, I'm sure she isn't looking forward to see you again.She sticks her nose in the air for 60 as barely worth her time. If she doesn't complain for 40 either she has a special place in her heart for you, or she is pissed. I think 80-100 unlocks secret menu.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-08-23, 23:41
Sounds good business to be in. If provider gets caught then it is on them.Ask our resident expert Grim, but any shit that goes down the shop goes down I think.

Bastard Chorum
01-09-23, 00:33
Do they offer happy ending / cfs or just HJ and massage. I want to make an appointment just want to make sure. Many thanks.I haven't seen her whole crew, but those that I've seen have CFS as an option. Krystal herself only does HJ but she does a damn good massage.

Grunion Runner
01-09-23, 00:55
Do they offer happy ending / cfs or just HJ and massage. I want to make an appointment just want to make sure. Many thanks.Would this be Krystal day spa?

Bastard Chorum
01-09-23, 01:30
At Haven.

Somewhat attractive Asian MILF, 5'4", I would place her late 30's or early 40's, enhanced D's that are very pillowy aside from the implants themselves with large nipples, flat ass, sizeable Bush. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. One tattoo on inner upper left arm. She has a skinny fat physique. Looks slender but upon touching she's squishy all over, little muscle tone or firmness. Very friendly, good English, and personable attitude.

She's a licensed masseuse so the quality of her massage is much better than the vast majority of AMP girls. However, she been licensed less than a couple of years and haven't refined her techniques like Krystal. She'll walk on you to get good pressure and loosen knots. She must have really good balance cause Haven doesn't have any bars to hold on to. I was a bit anxious she might slip on top of me due to the oil at times. Good digital manipulations on major and minor muscle groups but it does miss the mark occasionally. Full body slides and really puts her tits to good use, dragging them all over. Overall, very decent massage.

On the flip, she becomes much more engaging and lustful. There wasn't much of a buildup, just straight up body rubbing and grinding all over all the while stroking you. She kind of surprised me when she started licking me on occasion. I, well, tolerated it. I thoroughly enjoyed the semi camel slide as her pussy was warm and very stimulating as she kept eye contact in a very sultry way. CFS was on the table but unfortunately neither of us had a rubber on hand. It pains me to no end as situations like this has happened to me too often that it's not funny.

To sum it up, see Hailey for a proper and nice massage and for her very engaging service.

65 to the house for an hour and 140 tip.

Grimmy23
01-09-23, 11:03
Ask our resident expert Grim, but any shit that goes down the shop goes down I think.Yep, it's the shop's responsibility to make sure everyone is licensed and not touching anyone's junk. If a place gets raided it's on the owner just as much as it's on the provider. In fact the owner is the one who usually takes the biggest hit. In a lot of cases the provider gets treated like a victim.

BenderOver
01-09-23, 14:03
Ladies and gents, if your thing is a late 20's / early 30's, long-black-haired waif, wearing a lovely smile, skinny jeans and sporting a splendid thigh-gap and small B-cups, run, don't walk, to Massage 2018 on Bolsa. She's as FOB as they come and named something like Nalee or Nalwee. MMS was rather unintelligible with her name but was very clear stating she is new to the USA, this is her first day and "to be nice to her. " I was nice but this type is not my "slice of pie" if you know what I mean. No English and did not dismiss slight OTC ass roaming. Was unreceptive to OTC tata approaches.
The joke pre-story was funny. Can we get a more informative report? I've been to 2018, it's right next to Angel. 2018 provided unattractive and uninspired CBJ and CFS. I wrote a review on it, just search my previous posts.

Try not to be so vague. Did you even get a HE? What was the damage? I get that she's not providing full yet (at least not in your session), but with Lisa down the hall, this isn't exactly a report that would motivate anyone to explore more.

Kknm1
01-09-23, 15:02
Any info on this place? I've read a few reviews on other sites, seems like a good legit place. But if house fee is $55 then I'll stick with Young Zi.Late to this, but I can confirm pamper is full legit. Last time I saw a Linda there, she would slap on my butt and tickle my nipples. But that was the furthest she could go as the mms is very strict (heard the same from 3 girls there). I don't believe Linda is still there.

Caribe
01-09-23, 15:04
Yep, it's the shop's responsibility to make sure everyone is licensed and not touching anyone's junk. If a place gets raided it's on the owner just as much as it's on the provider. In fact the owner is the one who usually takes the biggest hit. In a lot of cases the provider gets treated like a victim.Is Massage 2018, SH Health Center (not the SH on Magnolia)? I heard it had a new owner and she might have changed names.

Mr Plumber
01-09-23, 16:41
The joke pre-story was funny. Can we get a more informative report? I've been to 2018, it's right next to Angel. 2018 provided unattractive and uninspired CBJ and CFS. I wrote a review on it, just search my previous posts.

Try not to be so vague. Did you even get a HE? What was the damage? I get that she's not providing full yet (at least not in your session), but with Lisa down the hall, this isn't exactly a report that would motivate anyone to explore more.Agreed I may not have been very explicit but the deets (or non-deets) are there. As young-ish and cute as she is, I just wasn't that attracted to her. Very young girls are fun to look at for me but not my preference when getting intimate. Thus the not my 'slice of pie' comment. She didn't so much as nudge my scrotum by accident. Other than roaming on her small butt and an attempt or two at her titties (rebuffed), there was no action other than massage. House fee at Massage 2018 is 40/ hour. Tipped this new girl $20, for which she seemed pleased.

There's more to explore with this one but it won't be me spelunking.

Oh and I returned to Massage 2018 the next day for a complete and thorough oral ball draining and vesicle scrubbing by Cindy. I also asked MMS the new girl's name again. For fucks sakes, I'd have better luck decoding the Enigma from a WWII "U-Boat." MMS wrote "Sani" on a piece of paper, then said "Nawee" from her gaping maw of a mouth. You guys figure it out, 'cause I give up on this new girl's name.

PhilAShow
01-09-23, 19:48
Agreed I may not have been very explicit but the deets (or non-deets) are there. As young-ish and cute as she is, I just wasn't that attracted to her. Very young girls are fun to look at for me but not my preference when getting intimate. Thus the not my 'slice of pie' comment. She didn't so much as nudge my scrotum by accident. Other than roaming on her small butt and an attempt or two at her titties (rebuffed), there was no action other than massage. House fee at Massage 2018 is 40/ hour. Tipped this new girl $20, for which she seemed pleased.

There's more to explore with this one but it won't be me spelunking.

Oh and I returned to Massage 2018 the next day for a complete and thorough oral ball draining and vesicle scrubbing by Cindy. I also asked MMS the new girl's name again. For fucks sakes, I'd have better luck decoding the Enigma from a WWII "U-Boat." MMS wrote "Sani" on a piece of paper, then said "Nawee" from her gaping maw of a mouth. You guys figure it out, 'cause I give up on this new girl's name.Judy still owns it. But the line up switches daily. The consistent provider is Mia who has one day off. Cindy works there. There's Lilly. Sunny is there tomorrow (probably your "nawee") and one other.

NailBoiz1
01-09-23, 22:31
So I had an hour to kill and just so happen to drive by a place and saw a sign, Happi massage. Geese I wonder if that is a legit place. So in I go $40 30 minutes.

There seems to be only one lady working there.

She is in her 50's, if your into older women here you go.

She actually did a decent massage and tease right from the get go. As she is massaging she slides her hands between your crack and occasionally grab the shaft accidentally, RIGHT. LOL.

After about 20 minutes of this she had me flip and started to do a gentle soft glide across my entire front and in between. Then she gave the hand motion. I said yes, no price mentioned. She did a decent HJ, and she let's you touch all over outside of clothing. I finished and got dress. I then look for my $60 change but no where to be found. So I asked her and she said I keep. LOL. I was planning on giving her. The $60 anyways, but I thought it was kind of weird that she really didn't seem to want to give me my change, as in had no intention from the get go.

Would I repeat, no. Too old for my taste and $100 for 30 minutes.

I rather go to BW.

It's on Lincoln in Anaheim. In between Euclid and Brookhurst on Lincoln.

Slammer6008
01-10-23, 13:13
I finally found the two midgets I know where to find them. Clear your box.

NailBoiz1
01-10-23, 21:28
I would say Susan at Fullerton with she was there!Where did Susan go?

TradingFavs714
01-10-23, 23:01
Not literally. I finally hit up the Spa next to THH.

Luck of the draw for me, don't think anyone was there. Got a Nicole. Welcome me in a skimpy black dress. She's slender around 5'5", long hair and natural B's.

Paid. 5 for half hr. Gave me a very light massage if you could it that. Let my hand roam and caress her legs and slowly making my way up to her ass.

While she kept rubbing my ass and caressing my balls.

Tried to get her down but settle for 1. 4 for FS. She wiped me privates and off we went.

Started with some light kissing on my chest working her way down. Ball licking and she put on the cover. CBJ was an A+, she was really into it and sucking hard. I think she liked my size and deep throated 3-4 times gagging a bit. I had to have her stop after a few minutes. Jr was getting way too excited.

She started out on top. Noticed a snake or dragon tattoo right above her pubes. Light hair down there. She started riding for a while and her pussy was tight. She got really into it as I started thrusting. Gave her a break and went to missionary, sucking her natural B's. Her skin was smooth. She smelled nice.

Had her lean against and the table and banged her stand up doggy. She got into it more. I was getting tired!!

Had her lay down and finished up missionary. She cleaned me up. Got the hot towel wiped off.

Definitely worth the damage. Would like to go back and see who else is around.

FarFarAway
01-11-23, 10:39
I am sure discretion is important and all that, but using a code known only to you isn't helpful. What is THH? The Hofs Hut? What city even?

BuRoller
01-11-23, 12:37
I am sure discretion is important and all that, but using a code known only to you isn't helpful. What is THH? The Hofs Hut? What city even?Google THH, search results show three THH SANDWICH (key word) shops in OC, one of which happens to be next door to a place named after a Temptations song "where you can be what you want to be, you're a million miles from reality!

VoltronX
01-11-23, 14:08
Went to BW to try Jessica's strong massage people have mentioned on here. She really knows how to put some good pressure on the muscles I was a little sore the next day. I like that she focuses more on the front muscles after the flip and handshake. It's worth it just for her massage. Tease is not as fun and much shorter than Andi and Jessica goes deep to check the oil during the handshake if you're into that. I prefer Jessica's stronger massage but Andi's tease and cuter appearance makes her still my favorite at BW.

I am sure discretion is important and all that, but using a code known only to you isn't helpful. What is THH? The Hofs Hut? What city even?LOL. It's not a code the place is literally called THH sandwich. This place is the random door next to one.

Hector58
01-11-23, 14:22
What is THH? THH Sandwiches on Euclid at Ball Rd.

Bastard Chorum
01-11-23, 15:12
I am sure discretion is important and all that, but using a code known only to you isn't helpful. What is THH? The Hofs Hut? What city even?Yeah, there's a lot lost if you don't know the context and the area. Since he's talking about sandwiches, I would hazard a guess he's referring to a fairly popular bahn mi shop in Westminster. THH isn't an initialism, it's actually the full name of the place.

NailBoiz1
01-11-23, 16:04
Not literally. I finally hit up the Spa next to THH.

Luck of the draw for me, don't think anyone was there. Got a Nicole. Welcome me in a skimpy black dress. She's slender around 5'5", long hair and natural B's.

Paid. 5 for half hr. Gave me a very light massage if you could it that. Let my hand roam and caress her legs and slowly making my way up to her ass.

While she kept rubbing my ass and caressing my balls.

Tried to get her down but settle for 1. 4 for FS. She wiped me privates and off we went.

Started with some light kissing on my chest working her way down. Ball licking and she put on the cover. CBJ was an A+, she was really into it and sucking hard. I think she liked my size and deep throated 3-4 times gagging a bit. I had to have her stop after a few minutes. Jr was getting way too excited.

She started out on top. Noticed a snake or dragon tattoo right above her pubes. Light hair down there. She started riding for a while and her pussy was tight. She got really into it as I started thrusting. Gave her a break and went to missionary, sucking her natural B's. Her skin was smooth. She smelled nice.

Had her lean against and the table and banged her stand up doggy. She got into it more. I was getting tired!!

Had her lay down and finished up missionary. She cleaned me up. Got the hot towel wiped off.

Definitely worth the damage. Would like to go back and see who else is around.I have been there a few times and only had the one lady, dint know the name but surely sound sounds the same gal.

Dorkenetre
01-11-23, 17:09
I'm working on this side of town for the next 2 weeks. Anyone know any good nuru spots?

Art DutchMan
01-11-23, 17:30
THH Sandwiches on Euclid at Ball Rd.Tan Hoang Huong Sandwiches & Coffee.

The Spa is next door to the west (right) when you are on Ball rd. Looking South.

Taws6
01-11-23, 18:52
Not literally. I finally hit up the Spa next to THH.Thanks for the report!

JustForThrills
01-11-23, 21:03
Tan Hoang Huong Sandwiches & Coffee.

The Spa is next door to the west (right) when you are on Ball rd. Looking South.Name of the spa?

Art DutchMan
01-11-23, 21:33
Name of the spa?Massage Spa.

CJamesTX85
01-11-23, 21:53
THH Sandwiches on Euclid at Ball Rd.The other post referenced a temptations song that is called cloud 9, which is on Westminster also by a thh. If everyone keeps saying how the code isn't hard, why not just say the damn shop name.

Let me ask the board, should I start my review as.

I went to the not right and not right place that's in the same place as the what we breathe and what are legs and arms make up place, or.

I went to L&L which is in same plaza as air and body. It's as annoying as writing the review as a dream.

Haven't been in awhile but was at cafe daang and sue was working so that usually does it. Locked in that image and went to my old reliables. KK wasn't responding so tried Mia and she was in. Bit older when you factor in the Asian age defying looks but who cares right. If you look 30's and are 40's does it matter? Only went with 30 this go around as the hour usually ends up short anyway as usually once the finish happens I take off anyway so don't do the post head massage some get so just went 30. Massage started out a bit rushed on back and shoulders so at first was a little worried taking shorter time Was not right call. Once she got to the tease it slowed down and took her time. She gotten better at it too. Started seeing kk more as I liked her tease better and she was a bit younger and cuter. Mia more open with boobs though and now the tease just as good as kk she might be back to number 1. After a nice long tease that almost finished me off we flipped and she allowed access to the girls and her long ass nipples. Breasts super soft and lots of fondling. Asked if she could do a little Russian and she giggled and was like ok. First time actually had a AMP girl allow that (granted I don't always ask but had a good vibe going that night and she remembered me from the last time allegedly, I am sure a lie as it has been months since I saw her. Anyway I didn't get to finish Russian but was a very good ending and she wouldn't stop until I had to grab her arm and she was laughing at seeing how I squirmed. Cleaned up tipped her $55 as I said she could keep the change from the door fee too. If anybody bitches to me about overtippong because it wasn't $40 look I usually tip just $40 when that is what the service merits but she went beyond jackhammer service and earned it. I know others have claimed to get more from her but I never tried so can't say if that yes or no.

PhilAShow
01-11-23, 23:21
The other post referenced a temptations song that is called cloud 9, which is on Westminster also by a thh. If everyone keeps saying how the code isn't hard, why not just say the damn shop name.

I went to the not right and not right place that's in the same place as the what we breathe and what are legs and arms make up place, or.

I went to L&L which is in same plaza as air and body. It's as annoying as writing the review as a dream.

Haven't been in awhile but was at cafe daang and sue was working so that usually does it. Locked in that image and went to my old reliables. KK wasn't responding so tried Mia and she was in. Bit older when you factor in the Asian age defying looks but who cares right. If you look 30's and are 40's does it matter? Only went with 30 this go around as the hour usually ends up short anyway as usually once the finish happens I take off anyway so don't do the post head massage some get so just went 30. Massage started out a bit rushed on back and shoulders so at first was a little worried taking shorter time Was not right call. Once she got to the tease it slowed down and took her time. She gotten better at it too. Started seeing kk more as I liked her tease better and she was a bit younger and cuter. Mia more open with boobs though and now the tease just as good as kk she might be back to number 1. After a nice long tease that almost finished me off we flipped and she allowed access to the girls and her long ass nipples. Breasts super soft and lots of fondling. Asked if she could do a little Russian and she giggled and was like ok. First time actually had a AMP girl allow that (granted I don't always ask but had a good vibe going that night and she remembered me from the last time allegedly, I am sure a lie as it has been months since I saw her. Anyway I didn't get to finish Russian but was a very good ending and she wouldn't stop until I had to grab her arm and she was laughing at seeing how I squirmed. Cleaned up tipped her $55 as I said she could keep the change from the door fee too. If anybody bitches to me about overtippong because it wasn't $40 look I usually tip just $40 when that is what the service merits but she went beyond jackhammer service and earned it. I know others have claimed to get more from her but I never tried so can't say if that yes or no.Mia is proud of those tits. Best money can buy. I think she made enough money the first month to pay for they. Funny you mentioned Russian. The only down side to those perky store boughts is that they're a little too firm to encircle the piston like a voluptuous Russian wench might. And just a warning to others, when I did finish in Russian I blasted her chin and she was not happy. Even less happy when I couldn't stop laughing. Mia is a great time. Pricey but fun.

YellowFinTuna
01-12-23, 01:23
The other post referenced a temptations song that is called cloud 9, which is on Westminster also by a thh. If everyone keeps saying how the code isn't hard, why not just say the damn shop name.

Haven't been in awhile but was at cafe daang and sue was working so that usually does it. Locked in that image and went to my old reliables. KK wasn't responding so tried Mia and she was in. Bit older when you factor in the Asian age defying looks but who cares right. If you look 30's and are 40's does it matter? Only went with 30 this go around as the hour usually ends up short anyway as usually once the finish happens I take off anyway so don't do the post head massage some get so just went 30. Massage started out a bit rushed on back and shoulders so at first was a little worried taking shorter time Was not right call. Once she got to the tease it slowed down and took her time. She gotten better at it too. Started seeing kk more as I liked her tease better and she was a bit younger and cuter. Mia more open with boobs though and now the tease just as good as kk she might be back to number 1. After a nice long tease that almost finished me off we flipped and she allowed access to the girls and her long ass nipples. Breasts super soft and lots of fondling. Asked if she could do a little Russian and she giggled and was like ok. First time actually had a AMP girl allow that (granted I don't always ask but had a good vibe going that night and she remembered me from the last time allegedly, I am sure a lie as it has been months since I saw her. Anyway I didn't get to finish Russian but was a very good ending and she wouldn't stop until I had to grab her arm and she was laughing at seeing how I squirmed. Cleaned up tipped her $55 as I said she could keep the change from the door fee too. If anybody bitches to me about overtippong because it wasn't $40 look I usually tip just $40 when that is what the service merits but she went beyond jackhammer service and earned it. I know others have claimed to get more from her but I never tried so can't say if that yes or no.I'm still sticking with the old tipping levels of 20 for a massage, 40 for massage & HJ, 60 for top off HJ and 80 for bottom & top off HJ. 100 for FIV and everybody seems happy except BW. I quite going to BW because they wanted 60 for just a HJ. I tip more if something is amazing or if it's full service.

BigBoDonk
01-12-23, 13:46
Mia is proud of those tits. Best money can buy. I think she made enough money the first month to pay for they. Funny you mentioned Russian. The only down side to those perky store boughts is that they're a little too firm to encircle the piston like a voluptuous Russian wench might. And just a warning to others, when I did finish in Russian I blasted her chin and she was not happy. Even less happy when I couldn't stop laughing. Mia is a great time. Pricey but fun.She does Russian behind curtains? I don't understand the concept there, how they offer these services if there is no rooms there.

Dildo Baggens
01-12-23, 14:24
Anyone know of this place personally and if it is a flat rate all inclusive? I have driven by there and the address says nothing about massage.

Would appreciate it.

- Baggens.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/310-n-tustin-ave-santa-ana/22584592.html

Taws6
01-12-23, 14:41
Anyone know of this place personally and if it is a flat rate all inclusive? I have driven by there and the address says nothing about massage.

Would appreciate it.

- Baggens.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/310-n-tustin-ave-santa-ana/22584592.htmlYeah, it's been discussed here, I forgot the name of the place, or what search term is best, but memory tells me that the prior reviews reference the shell station.

I've been there, services rendered fully.

However, a bit mechanical, not old hags, but I don't think I will return, it wasn't all that impressive.

Good in a clutch, I was a walk in. Better can be had with a bit of planning.

Hope that helps.

SlappySalami
01-12-23, 16:15
You are correct. The CAMTC site will tell you what city they're working in. IF you know their real name, and IF they're actually licensed, and IF they update their info when they change shops. Few of the girls in shops mentioned in this forum are actually licensed. CAMTC does not recognize foreign massage schools and only accepts credentials from US based massage schools that give classes in English, so if it's a girl that speaks little to no English there is almost zero chance she has a valid license. They rarely update their info when they move shops until their license is up for renewal, which is every two years. The licenses do not list the name of the shop they're working in, just the city. So for purposes of this forum, searching that site is useless.

Bottom line is there's no way to find them by looking it up on any database.The california massage board, CAMTC will revoke a license just for advertising on any "erotic" website. If they cross reference a masseuse, and there's evidence of Rubmaps or Backpage or Craigslist associated with that address, they can pull the license, never to be re activated again.

A few girls whom I know well have asked me to help with that stuff, and I can tell you, it's impossible to deal with the application process especially if the girl has had any kind of ticket.

I wish things would go back to the way it was when Jerry Moonbeam allowed parlours to flourish for a short number of years. That's when they just exploded. More competition means more poontang, better service for a monger like me.

PhilAShow
01-12-23, 16:21
She does Russian behind curtains? I don't understand the concept there, how they offer these services if there is no rooms there.There are rooms with solid walls at L and L.

OCRanger
01-12-23, 16:43
Beware of new IG nuru providers account. I DMed 1 provider and she quoted me $100 for nuru for 1 hr -private location and no house fee. But she wanted $50 deposit. I was going to send payment, but her IG account is now deactivated / banned? Probably scam. Never send deposit!

CJamesTX85
01-12-23, 16:53
She does Russian behind curtains? I don't understand the concept there, how they offer these services if there is no rooms there.Not sure where you get the massage but I am in rooms with mia.

Dildo Baggens
01-12-23, 17:40
Do fees include everything or is there up sell I. E. BBBJ etc.?

Yeah, it's been discussed here, I forgot the name of the place, or what search term is best, but memory tells me that the prior reviews reference the shell station.

I've been there, services rendered fully.

However, a bit mechanical, not old hags, but I don't think I will return, it wasn't all that impressive.

Good in a clutch, I was a walk in. Better can be had with a bit of planning.

Hope that helps.

BigBoDonk
01-12-23, 20:33
How would you rate prostate game in Bali and how much they charge?

BD490
01-12-23, 20:45
Do fees include everything or is there up sell I. E. BBBJ etc.?Sakura spa. I posted about this earlier. There'll be some upselling. The ad looks like the price for fs

Gulongitlog
01-12-23, 20:54
Went to see Kiki again at AirBody. . 35+. 6. Her tease game is on point. Massage was good, she steps on your back. On the flip her HJ is fairly standard but my stamina this time was too much for her. So she got tired and asked me to finish. I'm pretty sure she got man made tits since last time I saw her over a year ago. They're not bad. She actually showed them this time. Last time she wouldn't even lift her shirt.

Top 10.

Saw Tiffany there. She's fairly cute. Older than Kiki for sure. Massage was okay. On the flip, she was okay with. 4 tip after. 35 house fee. Didn't want to be touched or show anything. Finish was not bad. No tease really.

Happy SA.

Saw Lisa here. She's mature but not old. Natural big breasts, maybe a good C or D. Not really sure. Not petite but not chubby either. I forgot the house fee but most are within standard. On the flip CBJ finish in hat. Tip. 6.

PhilAShow
01-12-23, 22:18
How would you rate prostate game in Bali and how much they charge?They'll all stick a finger up your ass put Yoyo was the only one that had any finesse. BW has a reputation for walnut work. Amy at Sakura in Garden Grove. Helen at SH on Magnolia.

Backs
01-13-23, 01:30
Dang she showed full boobs full frontal? Used to be you can only see from behind. Wonder if she opened up her menu finally! She's probably the hottest MT out there and only doing HJ. What a tease.

Went to see Kiki again at AirBody. . 35+. 6. Her tease game is on point. Massage was good, she steps on your back. On the flip her HJ is fairly standard but my stamina this time was too much for her. So she got tired and asked me to finish. I'm pretty sure she got man made tits since last time I saw her over a year ago. They're not bad. She actually showed them this time. Last time she wouldn't even lift her shirt.

Top 10.

Saw Tiffany there. She's fairly cute. Older than Kiki for sure. Massage was okay. On the flip, she was okay with. 4 tip after. 35 house fee. Didn't want to be touched or show anything. Finish was not bad. No tease really.

Happy SA.

Saw Lisa here. She's mature but not old. Natural big breasts, maybe a good C or D. Not really sure. Not petite but not chubby either. I forgot the house fee but most are within standard. On the flip CBJ finish in hat. Tip. 6.

CJung78
01-13-23, 09:48
What days does she work there?

Top 10.

Happy SA.

Alowicious
01-13-23, 11:15
I stopped in a week or two ago as a walk-in.

Flat rate, full menu, Yoyo was fairly hot and young and fairly mechanical.

Not so much a MP as a jack shack.

Would appreciate it.

- Baggens.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/310-n-tustin-ave-santa-ana/22584592.html

Art DutchMan
01-13-23, 11:30
What days does she work there?Are you getting a 30 minute massage for $35? The hour rate is $45 at both Air Body and Top 10.

Grimmy23
01-13-23, 12:02
The california massage board, CAMTC will revoke a license just for advertising on any "erotic" website. If they cross reference a masseuse, and there's evidence of Rubmaps or Backpage or Craigslist associated with that address, they can pull the license, never to be re activated again.

A few girls whom I know well have asked me to help with that stuff, and I can tell you, it's impossible to deal with the application process especially if the girl has had any kind of ticket.

I wish things would go back to the way it was when Jerry Moonbeam allowed parlours to flourish for a short number of years. That's when they just exploded. More competition means more poontang, better service for a monger like me.Yep, you're correct. There's also a growing faction of politicians that wants California to go to a full on state license and state massage board like 48 other states have. Most of the legit industry is against it for a variety of reasons, mostly bureaucratic red tape that would creep into the industry that we don't need. If it happens, and it might within the next few years, it will be bad news for erotic MPs and make things much more restrictive than they are now. The way it works now with cities regulating massage establishments, certain cities more or less look the other way by their choice. Downey for example. Last I checked there were about 6 erotic MPs there, and most of them have been in business for 25-30 years or more. The city knows full well what happens in there, but they also know that it's contained and harmless. If they bust those places all they will do is drive it underground where it's harder to monitor and causes even more problems. With a state license and state board it opens the door for state LE authorities to do raids and crackdowns in areas where these shops have been doing their thing for many years. So for the sake of the hobby, hope that CAMTC remains a thing for the foreseeable future. They do a good job at what they do. The shops providing erotic services don't need licenses other than for the optics of having licenses posted in the lobby.

Gulongitlog
01-13-23, 13:05
Dang she showed full boobs full frontal? Used to be you can only see from behind. Wonder if she opened up her menu finally! She's probably the hottest MT out there and only doing HJ. What a tease.LOL my thoughts exactly. It was a nice surprise. Hopefully there's more in the future.

Also for the other question. Not sure what days, I just texted the number to check if she's available. This was on a Thursday.

NailBoiz1
01-13-23, 13:28
Beware of new IG nuru providers account. I DMed 1 provider and she quoted me $100 for nuru for 1 hr -private location and no house fee. But she wanted $50 deposit. I was going to send payment, but her IG account is now deactivated / banned? Probably scam. Never send deposit!Yipe agree. I learned the hard way. I send a $25 deposit then she went MIA immediately.

OCTatts
01-13-23, 20:03
Yep, you're correct. There's also a growing faction of politicians that wants California to go to a full on state license and state massage board like 48 other states have. Most of the legit industry is against it for a variety of reasons, mostly bureaucratic red tape that would creep into the industry that we don't need. If it happens, and it might within the next few years, it will be bad news for erotic MPs and make things much more restrictive than they are now. The way it works now with cities regulating massage establishments, certain cities more or less look the other way by their choice. Downey for example. Last I checked there were about 6 erotic MPs there, and most of them have been in business for 25-30 years or more. The city knows full well what happens in there, but they also know that it's contained and harmless. If they bust those places all they will do is drive it underground where it's harder to monitor and causes even more problems. With a state license and state board it opens the door for state LE authorities to do raids and crackdowns in areas where these shops have been doing their thing for many years. So for the sake of the hobby, hope that CAMTC remains a thing for the foreseeable future. They do a good job at what they do. The shops providing erotic services don't need licenses other than for the optics of having licenses posted in the lobby.Thanks for the discussion gents. I was considering opening a self service "tanning and shower" place where dudes might pay for a room to change clothes, a locker, robe and towel to shower. The an attendant is there to help you dry off or maybe soap or shampoo the client, and discreetly provide a blow job either in the shower area or room. Then the girl helps the customer get dressed and stuff.

Would do this as a silent partner. Wondering if this would legal be outside the scope of the massage enforcement umbrella.

The benefit for me would be, hiring and auditioning the talent and saving on my monger budget.

Years ago there was a "Shower and Tan" on Euclid Hazard anybody remember?

Amilici69
01-13-23, 20:46
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/la-habra-manscaping-by-mary/7575353310.html

Has anyone seen her? Extras available?

SpicyCurry
01-14-23, 01:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IAmTheQ
01-14-23, 03:18
At Haven.

I found her to have GND looks with soft small facial features with a sloping nose that makes her looks very picturesque. 5'4", waist length black wavy hair, a pair of lovely D tits that are shapely and perky although man made, phat ass, shaven pussy. She has fair skin tone and no tattoos that I could see. Curvy physique, not as muscly as Tessa and not has thicc as Ramona, a good compromise between the two.

Decent talker and pleasant personality. Massage was better the average talent I've seen at Haven. Good pressure and contact on the extremities and nude body slides interspersed throughout. Allowed roaming but no FOV. Teasing was just OK for me. She tends to want to sit on your chest while giving you a HJ which made it difficult to breath so I can her stand next to me while giving me access to her tits and ass. Says she doesn't do extras.

Overall, Adalyn looks the most normal of the girls I've seen at Haven. Not overly caked in makeup or heavily inked. It's an almost jarring juxtaposition when I first saw her. Massage was decent and she looks very good. I would repeat.

65 to the house for an hour and 160 tip.Replying to a mish mash of stuff in the forum. But first.

I ended up at Haven today and on the way out, I saw this really cute petite latina (making her way through the hall in a robe. Dark brown hair put up and very fair skin. I should have stopped and asked for her name but didn't. I asked the girl in the reception and asked, "Who's the little short Latina?" she says could be Adalyn or Charisma. Seeing your report, I'm thinking maybe not Adalyn in the hall way. Even with a robe on, she looked really petite. Does Adalyn have fair skin?

Anyways. My first visit to Haven. Booked through IG, Wendy (Min). She's got a freaking hot skinny body. Full bubble butt, fake C's, but not too fake feeling. And I love that tattoo on her butt. She's got to be in her upper 30's possibly even a little more? Perhaps even some work on her face. Lots of makeup, but her body is smoking hot for my tastes. Huge accent, not much of a conversationalist, but just love her straddling on top, reverse and grabbing onto her tits. And she cuddles too. Her massage not that great. She likes to go straight to body on body and sticking her mouth right up to her ear, though I would like more massage. 45 min, 55 door, tip $. 60.

When she first came into the room and immediately bolted a hotel travel lock onto the door, I thought oh. FS will be on the table? Further into the sesh, she got me freaking horny as hell and I asked her for something more. She said, not on the first time. Can't give it away the first time, else you'd never come back. She kept wanting to me to come back to see the other 4 or 5 girls on her team rather than seeing her. Lynn (Nabi), Kelly? Ramona? Lisa? I don't remember but she said they are all Viet cept for one? And the dual name thing. Wendy (Min). Lynn (Nabi). I don't get it. She said, "call me Wendy Min!

Regarding those posts that talked about Krystal's network.

They are trying to build a up a network, where they rather refer clients to each other (and perhaps a small kick back), rather than the clients jumping to the next random girl outside of their ring and spa and no one gets anything. I also regularly see one of the girls which Krystal promotes, but as an independent, never through Krystal. Min said she never met that girl, but since Krystal promotes her, her clients are good, and I'm more than welcome. That independent I've been seeing, I've seen a few of her partners, and because I see that main girl, the other girls let me in without hesitation.

Back to the visit.

Entering the place was pretty hilarious. A granny sat behind the reception eating her food. Gave me a big smile and motioned for the granddaughter aged girl to come and help me. The granddaughter. Was all business, big accent, and seemingly not enthused of the family business. Tet is coming up. Be hilarious if I brought grandma some mandarins or some other new years type of gift. Anyways. Grandma bumped into me a couple of times I was here, shuttling me here and there, cleaning up the bathroom for me, always smiling and enthusiastic.

I usually see independents or go overseas for activities, so this Viet spa and another recent spa was a nice change. I'm starting to see the appeal of these places and easier to setup than independents. When an independent doesn't respond or ghosts you, you're SOL. Good luck trying to find another girl you've been verified with and is working that same afternoon in short notice. Just more options with these spas.

Now I just want to go back next week and book Charisma to see if she's really that girl I saw. Petite girls with dark hair and fair skin really get me excited.

Grimmy23
01-14-23, 13:52
Thanks for the discussion gents. I was considering opening a self service "tanning and shower" place where dudes might pay for a room to change clothes, a locker, robe and towel to shower. The an attendant is there to help you dry off or maybe soap or shampoo the client, and discreetly provide a blow job either in the shower area or room. Then the girl helps the customer get dressed and stuff.

Would do this as a silent partner. Wondering if this would legal be outside the scope of the massage enforcement umbrella.

The benefit for me would be, hiring and auditioning the talent and saving on my monger budget.

Years ago there was a "Shower and Tan" on Euclid Hazard anybody remember?Interesting question. I'll post my answer in Rants since it isn't really relevant here.

Sticker
01-14-23, 13:53
Ocean: This is a no-frills FS jack shack, straight up. Walked in, late-20's / early-30's Mexican-seeming Asian girl took me to the room, took my $40 for 30 minutes, and the moment my bills landed in her hand she asked me, making the boom-boom motion at the same time, "here for fuck?" Confirmed. Asked for 180, I stood firm with 120, she relented. Once she came back it was down to business, which is to say it was definitely a business to her and she seemed to want me to know it. I did get her to cum, but otherwise she was just there to be pounded, and definitely not to ride. I didn't bother getting her name, as I had no intentions of coming back. Her looks and body and fun parts were average all around, though she definitely had a hell of a Bush (I like Bush, but hers was borderline jungle) . There was one other girl there, who I could sorta see on my way out, and looked around the same age but a little heavier. Would not recommend, unless you're looking for a no-frills sure thing. Don't know how long they'll last, what with taking zero precautions to filter out uncle LEO.Both of my regulars were unavailable yesterday, so I tossed a coin and ended up at Ocean Spa. Mostly because a monger in another post had suggested he was offered BBFS, which intrigued me, since that is pretty rare in a parlor that isn't granny central. I got the same girl as Allowicious, with nearly an identical experience. Everything was covered and all business, too. And that jungle Bush of hers is certainly out there. Moreover, she is skinny-fat, not toned at all, stretch marks on her nips and somewhat saggy tits, and an ass that is giving in to gravity. We started in mish, with her horizontal on the massage table, and after getting bored, I flipped her to doggy. Didn't stay in the position long, because she has a distracting hemorrhoid on her starfish. No bueno. Flipped her back on her back, lying down completely on the table, and drilled some more. Not too satisfying, so I got off of her, pulled off the cover and had her finish me with jackhammer HJ. She nearly bruised my balls from stroking me so hard, but I finally nutted and departed.

The place is permanently crossed off my list. Live and learn.

PhilAShow
01-14-23, 15:24
Luvies on Beach in HB does decent manscaping.

Ck2001
01-14-23, 15:44
Thanks for the discussion gents. I was considering opening a self service "tanning and shower" place where dudes might pay for a room to change clothes, a locker, robe and towel to shower. The an attendant is there to help you dry off or maybe soap or shampoo the client, and discreetly provide a blow job either in the shower area or room. Then the girl helps the customer get dressed and stuff.

Years ago there was a "Shower and Tan" on Euclid Hazard anybody remember?I don't remember such a place, but I would certainly frequent it if one opens up!

I do remember hearing about a tanning salon where the reception girl would give BJs. I don't think it was set up as such, I think she was just freelancing and making a bit extra on the side.

Mr Houdini
01-14-23, 19:01
I'm working on this side of town for the next 2 weeks. Anyone know any good nuru spots?You can try out the shops owned by a group who owned the original Honey location at 440 Fair. While that place isn't open anymore, they have shops at 5 different locations in.

Orange: Health & Beauty Center, Pearl Spa.

Westminster: Bliss Wellness Spa.

Garden Grove: Pure Relaxation.

Santa Ana: Haven.

With Haven being the most popular one. I think the info above is accurate.

Another group of stores is owned by idk who, but they're all sister spas.

Newport Beach: Newport Nuru.

Laguna Hills: Laguna Nuru.

Santa Ana: Nuru 17.

And they're a few single shops, one in Brea where an old store LF109 had to move to, and two more in Lake Forest, Sensation and Nuru Stars.

All advertise on IG so if you have one you can look at lineups and book appointments there. All the account info should have been posted here previously.

For me, I've been more into the girls at the 3 sister spas. Haven is good too. Walk-ins are accepted, but I rec to look on IG to schedule a time with a girl based off of the ad pic.

The ad pics will never be the girl, it is just there to give you an idea of the ethnicity of the girl and her build.

Good luck.

AsianPussy
01-14-23, 22:35
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/la-habra-manscaping-by-mary/7575353310.html

Has anyone seen her? Extras available?Did you try her, she's cute, I'd go if there's extras.

Also, anyone try this one:

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-oc-buzzcuts-15-full-body/7577787595.html

NailBoiz1
01-15-23, 11:30
Did you try her, she's cute, I'd go if there's extras.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-oc-buzzcuts-15-full-body/7577787595.htmlThis place sux.

Haircut is the worst.

The body scrub is a joke and the girls will uo sell like your a millionaire.

I will say the girls that I saw are cute and in their early 20's.

Will never repeat, not even remotely worth it.

Scotty9876
01-15-23, 11:50
Can someone DM me the phone number for Laguna Hills Nuru? I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks and stay safe!

WhoreMaster 91
01-15-23, 12:15
Luvies on Beach in HB does decent manscaping.Did you get a BBBJ or just a HJ?

WhoreMaster 91
01-15-23, 12:24

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-oc-buzzcuts-15-full-body/7577787595.htmlI hope at least a HJ with her?

Bastard Chorum
01-15-23, 15:53
Replying to a mish mash of stuff in the forum. But first.

I ended up at Haven today and on the way out, I saw this really cute petite latina (making her way through the hall in a robe. Dark brown hair put up and very fair skin. I should have stopped and asked for her name but didn't. I asked the girl in the reception and asked, "Who's the little short Latina?" she says could be Adalyn or Charisma. Seeing your report, I'm thinking maybe not Adalyn in the hall way. Even with a robe on, she looked really petite. Does Adalyn have fair skin?

Anyways. My first visit to Haven. Booked through IG, Wendy (Min). She's got a freaking hot skinny body. Full bubble butt, fake C's, but not too fake feeling. And I love that tattoo on her butt. She's got to be in her upper 30's possibly even a little more? Perhaps even some work on her face. Lots of makeup, but her body is smoking hot for my tastes. Huge accent, not much of a conversationalist, but just love her straddling on top, reverse and grabbing onto her tits. And she cuddles too. Her massage not that great. She likes to go straight to body on body and sticking her mouth right up to her ear, though I would like more massage. 45 min, 55 door, tip $. 60.

When she first came into the room and immediately bolted a hotel travel lock onto the door, I thought oh. FS will be on the table? Further into the sesh, she got me freaking horny as hell and I asked her for something more. She said, not on the first time. Can't give it away the first time, else you'd never come back. She kept wanting to me to come back to see the other 4 or 5 girls on her team rather than seeing her. Lynn (Nabi), Kelly? Ramona? Lisa? I don't remember but she said they are all Viet cept for one? And the dual name thing. Wendy (Min). Lynn (Nabi). I don't get it. She said, "call me Wendy Min!

They are trying to build a up a network, where they rather refer clients to each other (and perhaps a small kick back), rather than the clients jumping to the next random girl outside of their ring and spa and no one gets anything. I also regularly see one of the girls which Krystal promotes, but as an independent, never through Krystal. Min said she never met that girl, but since Krystal promotes her, her clients are good, and I'm more than welcome. That independent I've been seeing, I've seen a few of her partners, and because I see that main girl, the other girls let me in without hesitation.

Back to the visit.

Entering the place was pretty hilarious. A granny sat behind the reception eating her food. Gave me a big smile and motioned for the granddaughter aged girl to come and help me. The granddaughter. Was all business, big accent, and seemingly not enthused of the family business. Tet is coming up. Be hilarious if I brought grandma some mandarins or some other new years type of gift. Anyways. Grandma bumped into me a couple of times I was here, shuttling me here and there, cleaning up the bathroom for me, always smiling and enthusiastic.

I usually see independents or go overseas for activities, so this Viet spa and another recent spa was a nice change. I'm starting to see the appeal of these places and easier to setup than independents. When an independent doesn't respond or ghosts you, you're SOL. Good luck trying to find another girl you've been verified with and is working that same afternoon in short notice. Just more options with these spas.

Now I just want to go back next week and book Charisma to see if she's really that girl I saw. Petite girls with dark hair and fair skin really get me excited.QUOTE].

I did mention in my post that Adalyn has fair skin. See Charisma and report back how it went.

NathanCross
01-15-23, 18:00

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/d/garden-grove-oc-buzzcuts-15-full-body/7577787595.htmlOC Barber and Day Spa is 99% legit.

FrankReynolds
01-15-23, 19:24
Angelina at Haven is a super gorgeous babe with an absolutely insane body and super pretty face and a personality that matches. Used to go by Valentina at Lake Forest 109. She looks like a latina or possibly Italian, either way she's gorgeous and worth seeing. Sort of reminds me of the babe in The Warriors that ran with the orphans and ended up bopping with the warriors but with the most ridiculously killer body ever and an even prettier face. Massage on the back was actually really good, she hit all the spots and worked out a couple knots. Started nuru shortly after which I normally don't really care about on my back but her super perky tits felt great. Flip was ridiculous, like I can't emphasize how ridiculously gorgeous her entire figure is, she very clearly works out a bunch and it shows, couldn't keep my hands off her body. Technique is great, super sensual and genuinely into it the entire time, no rush and super intuitive to what my body was saying. She does femdom sessions too and I think feet stuff if that's your thing but don't quote me on the feet stuff I didn't directly ask, just think I remember that coming up the first time I saw her. Not sure what days she works, I saw her on a Sunday.

FrankReynolds
01-15-23, 19:28
Replying to a mish mash of stuff in the forum. But first.

Back to the visit.

Now I just want to go back next week and book Charisma to see if she's really that girl I saw. Petite girls with dark hair and fair skin really get me excited.Out of their circle Tia / shai is my favorite. Ramona is also super fire thick latina babe. Adalyn does have fair skin and is pretty small but not like short, could be her. Other fit latinas there are Jazzy and Tessa. Not sure who Charisma is but based on what you're saying I think you'd dig Jazzy.

DanCramerOc
01-15-23, 21:27
Does anyone know if Jasmine retired or if she's working independently now?I haven't seen her for months, I usually went with Kate or Amanda. I met her once there, the massages was a 5 and the flip was a 8. Do you recommend her, any intel?

DuncanSpur
01-15-23, 23:17
Angelina at Haven is a super gorgeous babe with an absolutely insane body and super pretty face and a personality that matches. Used to go by Valentina at Lake Forest 109. She looks like a latina or possibly Italian, either way she's gorgeous and worth seeing. Sort of reminds me of the babe in The Warriors that ran with the orphans and ended up bopping with the warriors but with the most ridiculously killer body ever and an even prettier face. Massage on the back was actually really good, she hit all the spots and worked out a couple knots. Started nuru shortly after which I normally don't really care about on my back but her super perky tits felt great. Flip was ridiculous, like I can't emphasize how ridiculously gorgeous her entire figure is, she very clearly works out a bunch and it shows, couldn't keep my hands off her body. Technique is great, super sensual and genuinely into it the entire time, no rush and super intuitive to what my body was saying. She does femdom sessions too and I think feet stuff if that's your thing but don't quote me on the feet stuff I didn't directly ask, just think I remember that coming up the first time I saw her. Not sure what days she works, I saw her on a Sunday.What's the IG?

WhoreMaster 91
01-16-23, 10:16
OC Barber and Day Spa is 99% legit.https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...575353310.html How about her?

Scotty9876
01-16-23, 11:50
Hey mongers,

I'm new and want a nuru massage like those awesome videos (I know it'll likely cost). I saw a list of nuru providers but no contact info — and google hasn't helped with that. I'm in lake forest. Any nuru like those nearby? Please DM with info. Thanks!

FarFarAway
01-16-23, 19:52
I got a lead onto a massage parlor from someone who relocated to the IE and had experience w / Rainbow Spa. It is on Red Hill very near the I-5. If you google it, yelp says it is inside 7-11, but it is just next door. There is parking in the back but it is cramped and you need to maneuver around to get turned around to drive away. Not many spaces either.

I went in at 11:30 am, it was pretty quiet. Despite a wind chime on the front door, I wasn't attended to until I rang a bell inside. A youngish cute Asian girl came out, I told her I wanted a half hour ($40), and she took me to a room. The room was laid out like a pretty legit place, w / a table with a face cradle, soothing music playing, etc. Bars on the ceiling for back walking too. I did have lower back soreness I needed attended to. I got naked. After a bit of a wait, Shirley came in. She is a petite spinner around 30, bowl haircut, probably Bs, but I didn't get any more info about those. Not gorgeous, not ugly (not at all). Accented English, some things she said I didn't understand well. I told her I had back soreness and so she was going to work on that.

She got to work and did a pretty good legitimate massage on me. Back, and down the legs and up again. That included getting up on the table between my legs, which (of course) required me to spread them out a little bit. She started w / no oil or lotion. When she was going to work on my gluts, she did use some lubricant, IDK what, but it had no odor and it was in small amounts, which was just fine for me. She started circling my butt cheeks, and I had already kinda spread out and raised up, and this gave her a chance to reach underneath to junior and the boys. So IK it was on. She had a great touch, did that for a few minutes, but then went back to massage. Eventually, of course, she returned to that, and I decided to flip over myself b / c I didn't want to pop just from that. We began a hushed discussion / negotiation. So that suggests there is a veil of secrecy about what the girls are doing w / the customers in the room. I had a hard time hearing / understanding a lot of what she said. I do know she was offering to take her top off. I wasn't particularly in the mood for that but IK it is available. I made the sign for a HJ and said 40. She brought a pillow up from below the table so the face cradle was covered and I laid back and let her work. She was whispering in my ear while she stroked me but I don't know what she was saying really, it was so low. I found her HJ very sensual and when I popped it was very very intense.

This was my first time there, and my first time in a massage spa in at least 5 years. I would return under the right circumstances in the right mood.

Amilici69
01-17-23, 01:52
I hope at least a HJ with her?No extras based on 1 visit. Hoping others have met with her and can let me know if extras are an option or this is legit. Thanks in advance.

Illini333
01-17-23, 10:52
Any places in Orange County area that give rim jobs?

Mhsm2014
01-17-23, 14:05
Out of their circle Tia / shai is my favorite. Ramona is also super fire thick latina babe. Adalyn does have fair skin and is pretty small but not like short, could be her. Other fit latinas there are Jazzy and Tessa. Not sure who Charisma is but based on what you're saying I think you'd dig Jazzy.Charisma is Tia / Shai. That's the name she goes by under Krystal's umbrella.

She's real, and she's spectacular.

FrankReynolds
01-17-23, 18:55
Charisma is Tia / Shai. That's the name she goes by under Krystal's umbrella.

She's real, and she's spectacular.I was thinking that but then when they said the receptionist said they might have been the petite latina I second guessed myself.

Jazzy or adalyn probably.

Also seconding how incredible tia / shai is, one of my ATFs.

Also also caught that seinfeld reference, A+

FrankReynolds
01-17-23, 18:56
What's the IG?The spa's insta is at onlyrelaxation.

PhilAShow
01-18-23, 06:41
Your inbox runneth over.

OldGuy65
01-18-23, 13:24
RM shows Blossom in Orange being closed. Is that true? What happened.

IAmTheQ
01-18-23, 16:38
Charisma is Tia / Shai. That's the name she goes by under Krystal's umbrella.

She's real, and she's spectacular.Tia / Shai / Charisma, is she Asian?

Thanks for the info everyone!

Skinny Dugan
01-18-23, 18:17
Helen at True Health, if she is still there.

PhilAShow
01-18-23, 19:06
Helen at True Health, if she is still there.Helen is still there, on Brookhurst between Edinger and McFadden. Amy from Angel on Bolsa is there too. They put the word Full, in Service.

Slammer6008
01-18-23, 19:09
Your inbox runneth over.You didn't believe me she had double D's.

Bronco
01-18-23, 19:58
Late post. I was having issues getting this site to load up since last week. Anyway went to BW there are 4 ladies I like to rotate thru. Was led to the last curtained room on the right nice and private. Usual great massage and tease. On the flip getting the slow stroke with bra unsnapped and tits out. This time I tugged on her pants button and said take off. She smiled resisted and smiled then she said how much? I held up eight fingers and smiled. Said that's all my money. She left and came back with some more towels and had me wash my hands and use sanitizer. She took off her pants but left one leg in. She then stood by my head so that I had full access while she started stroking me. Had one finger in and was slowly banging her and rubbing her clit. She was tight. After a few minutes since she was by my head I proceeded to lift her up to put her over my face. She took the other leg out of her pants and proceeded to give me a BBBJ while riding my face 69. I got ready to bust and let her know but she kept on sucking and riding my face tits out pants off and I blew. I don't know if she swallowed or what but there was sucking and stroking till I was limp. She climbed off and wiped off her mouth with a hot towel. Didn't look like she spit.
She cleaned me up then finished the secession with more massage. Tipped 80 as we agreed. Got my water and we thanked each other and left. Will do it again. As I’ve said before YMMV. Be clean, polite, and be a repeat customer.

CJamesTX85
01-18-23, 22:48
Saw this update after I saw Mia as these two have been tops on my list for awhile. Kiki was always very shy but would ultimately show so hearing she was showing from the start had me intrigued.

Looking good as usual when I arrived but boobs still looked natural and not any bigger than the last time. Massage started good and tease was great and I also massages her a bit before my massage started. Then the flip and everything went to shit. When asked if she would show she literally said I am the youngest and hottest one that works here. I don't need to do that anymore. First time I have heard that and like I said in prior meetings there was no issue showing a bit so this was new. Still can't believe she said I am the youngest and hottest here. Oh well. Another one crossed off the list. Hope you all have better luck.

Top 10.

Happy SA.

PersonaX
01-19-23, 06:58
Late post. I was having issues getting this site to load up since last week. Anyway went to BW there are 4 ladies I like to rotate thru. Was led to the last curtained room on the right nice and private. Usual great massage and tease. On the flip getting the slow stroke with bra unsnapped and tits out. This time I tugged on her pants button and said take off. She smiled resisted and smiled then she said how much? I held up eight fingers and smiled. Said that's all my money. She left and came back with some more towels and had me wash my hands and use sanitizer. She took off her pants but left one leg in. She then stood by my head so that I had full access while she started stroking me. Had one finger in and was slowly banging her and rubbing her clit. She was tight. After a few minutes since she was by my head I proceeded to lift her up to put her over my face. She took the other leg out of her pants and proceeded to give me a BBBJ while riding my face 69. I got ready to bust and let her know but she kept on sucking and riding my face tits out pants off and I blew. I don't know if she swallowed or what but there was sucking and stroking till I was limp. She climbed off and wiped off her mouth with a hot towel. Didn't look like she spit.
She cleaned me up then finished the secession with more massage. Tipped 80 as we agreed. Got my water and we thanked each other and left. Will do it again. As Ive said before YMMV. Be clean, polite, and be a repeat customer.What race was she? How are the body types over there? Fit or older asian women but still decent?

PhilAShow
01-19-23, 08:48
What race was she? How are the body types over there? Fit or older asian women but still decent?You must not read this thread much. LOL. The BW girls have been sliced and diced on here ad nauseam. The question is who was it. Sounds like Linda.

Amilici69
01-19-23, 10:55
You must not read this thread much. LOL. The BW girls have been sliced and diced on here ad nauseam. The question is who was it. Sounds like Linda.Was going to comment the same. To keep it living. Old (40-55), Asian only. Some skinny, some built like a firs truck. Always reliable for a decent mass + HJ.

Gulongitlog
01-19-23, 13:03
Saw this update after I saw Mia as these two have been tops on my list for awhile. Kiki was always very shy but would ultimately show so hearing she was showing from the start had me intrigued.

Looking good as usual when I arrived but boobs still looked natural and not any bigger than the last time. Massage started good and tease was great and I also massages her a bit before my massage started. Then the flip and everything went to shit. When asked if she would show she literally said I am the youngest and hottest one that works here. I don't need to do that anymore. First time I have heard that and like I said in prior meetings there was no issue showing a bit so this was new. Still can't believe she said I am the youngest and hottest here. Oh well. Another one crossed off the list. Hope you all have better luck.Wow, so not only did she not show top but also gave attitude that she's all that? Man I was planning to see her more often to see if she's more open minded, but thanks for this follow up. Saves me the money. She also didn't take off her mask until the end when I asked, which beats the purpose of her having a pretty face. Curious does anyone know how Haley compares to Kiki?

BenderOver
01-19-23, 15:21
Wow, so not only did she not show top but also gave attitude that she's all that? Man I was planning to see her more often to see if she's more open minded, but thanks for this follow up. Saves me the money. She also didn't take off her mask until the end when I asked, which beats the purpose of her having a pretty face. Curious does anyone know how Haley compares to Kiki?You know what, I don't doubt this is the direction Kiki's going in, which is bad for her business. She's always had the GPS attitude and it's elevated to No Fly Zone North? Before with me, she always lifted her top and let me paw at her but no lips on the goods. She also wore a mask that I had to ask her to take off. She's hot as fuck, but with this attitude now, I think her business is going to plummet down so badly that she's going to have to suck a dick to get it back. I for one would not see her again if she did this in a session with me. Being jacked off by a fully clothed hottie for regular rate is not particularly high on my list now a days.

Yeah, I've been doing the southeast asia circuit so I've raised *my* bar. I'm now in Golden Cock Syndrome mode. Wait, that sounded really bad. What I meant was that I was the golden cock. Ok, nevermind.

VeryInterest
01-19-23, 17:08
Helen is still there, on Brookhurst between Edinger and McFadden. Amy from Angel on Bolsa is there too. They put the word Full, in Service.What's the damage for Helen to rim?

Bronco
01-19-23, 17:26
Was going to comment the same. To keep it living. Old (40-55), Asian only. Some skinny, some built like a firs truck. Always reliable for a decent mass + HJ.That's not old. Younger than me. Bet most guys here are older than that and dreaming of a 20 something. LOL.

Skinny Dugan
01-19-23, 18:42
I saw her a year ago. Rim & BJ and I gave her $60. I had heard the guy out front was her BF. As I was leaving he gave me a card with another girls name on it. He kept saying "next time see this girl, not Helen". He was being a dik. It's kinda like he saw what his GF did to me and he didn't like it. I haven't been back.

What's the damage for Helen to rim?

JaviBoy82
01-19-23, 20:11
Angelina at Haven is a super gorgeous babe with an absolutely insane body and super pretty face and a personality that matches. Used to go by Valentina at Lake Forest 109. She looks like a latina or possibly Italian, either way she's gorgeous and worth seeing. Sort of reminds me of the babe in The Warriors that ran with the orphans and ended up bopping with the warriors but with the most ridiculously killer body ever and an even prettier face. Massage on the back was actually really good, she hit all the spots and worked out a couple knots. Started nuru shortly after which I normally don't really care about on my back but her super perky tits felt great. Flip was ridiculous, like I can't emphasize how ridiculously gorgeous her entire figure is, she very clearly works out a bunch and it shows, couldn't keep my hands off her body. Technique is great, super sensual and genuinely into it the entire time, no rush and super intuitive to what my body was saying. She does femdom sessions too and I think feet stuff if that's your thing but don't quote me on the feet stuff I didn't directly ask, just think I remember that coming up the first time I saw her. Not sure what days she works, I saw her on a Sunday.Where can I find the IG for Haven?

PhilAShow
01-19-23, 23:30
I saw her a year ago. Rim & BJ and I gave her $60. I had heard the guy out front was her BF. As I was leaving he gave me a card with another girls name on it. He kept saying "next time see this girl, not Helen". He was being a dik. It's kinda like he saw what his GF did to me and he didn't like it. I haven't been back.Yeah. That guy was a dik but he's out of the picture. Not sure if she's found a new guy but she circled my drain about a month ago without hesitation. Made me blink. LOL.

Backs
01-20-23, 00:27
LOL to be fair to her, Kiki honestly never had that kind of attitude with me or the other mongers I talk to. She's always been sweet and I would say "conservative" in terms of what she wants to reveal with her body. If it's the same for everyone, then we should just respect another person's wishes. It's not like she goes around asking for $100 to reveal her boobs. She's always been happy getting my $60. I'd rather pay $60 for a hot young girl than a granny for a HJ.

You know what, I don't doubt this is the direction Kiki's going in, which is bad for her business. She's always had the GPS attitude and it's elevated to No Fly Zone North? Before with me, she always lifted her top and let me paw at her but no lips on the goods. She also wore a mask that I had to ask her to take off. She's hot as fuck, but with this attitude now, I think her business is going to plummet down so badly that she's going to have to suck a dick to get it back. I for one would not see her again if she did this in a session with me. Being jacked off by a fully clothed hottie for regular rate is not particularly high on my list now a days.

Yeah, I've been doing the southeast asia circuit so I've raised *my* bar. I'm now in Golden Cock Syndrome mode. Wait, that sounded really bad. What I meant was that I was the golden cock. Ok, nevermind.

Chaos019
01-20-23, 00:56
Worst case Scenario, you have F&C.

Nice Guy 99
01-20-23, 01:44
Guys.

Bamboo Wood will be closed tomorrow (Jan 20) to mark Chinese New Year. They will be open again on Saturday Jan 21st.

NG99.

CJamesTX85
01-20-23, 10:17
I agree with you on the fact Kiki has been on conservative side. My point in my post was I have seen her multiple times and always she would at min raise up the shirt and allow a little touching. She is very cute and she will take off the mask. But now when I asked she said no and that she is the hottest and youngest and she doesn't need to do that she is studying nursing and also been taking tattoo classes and down to working only 2-3 days. By all means continue seeing her just letting the forum know her attitude changed big time. It reminded me a bit of nicole towards the end of her run. Granted the menu way different not that I took advantage of nicole's wider range of options. But her attitude started chsnging, then she changed name and then was done in the business. Heck if Kiki is done, good for her. She is young and cute and if she is ready to move on, no complaints from me. Had quite a few nice sessions with her. Again there was a lot of recent talk of Kiki (heck all of your posts that weren't deleted are about kiki) and just sharing that my latest experience did not line up with what was being shared. Doesn't mean they were wrong just didn't work for me and I wasn't a first timer with her. I don't condone anyone pushing or demanding more from the ladies that work here and if they say no, then let it be and move on.

LOL to be fair to her, Kiki honestly never had that kind of attitude with me or the other mongers I talk to. She's always been sweet and I would say "conservative" in terms of what she wants to reveal with her body. If it's the same for everyone, then we should just respect another person's wishes. It's not like she goes around asking for $100 to reveal her boobs. She's always been happy getting my $60. I'd rather pay $60 for a hot young girl than a granny for a HJ.

SaltyDog
01-20-23, 12:17
Guys.

Bamboo Wood will be closed tomorrow (Jan 20) to mark Chinese New Year. They will be open again on Saturday Jan 21st.

NG99.CNY Eve is on Saturday and CNY Day is the 22nd. Check with Siri if you want to check.

SaltyDog
01-20-23, 12:26
Guys.

NG99.CNY Eve is on Saturday and CNY Day is the 22nd. Check with Siri if you want to check.

Bronco
01-20-23, 14:04
You must not read this thread much. LOL. The BW girls have been sliced and diced on here ad nauseam. The question is who was it. Sounds like Linda.Ha. Guess again.

Caribe
01-20-23, 15:29
Guys.

NG99.New Year's Eve is Saturday, January 21 with Sunday being New Year's Day. Are they celebrating New Year's Eve by China's time, being 16 hours ahead?

RedRoddddd
01-20-23, 15:45
Helen is still there, on Brookhurst between Edinger and McFadden. Amy from Angel on Bolsa is there too. They put the word Full, in Service.Went to True Health to see Amy from Angel on Bolsa, and got the wrong Amy. Milfy with a pouch. Does Amy from Angel on Bolsa go by another name, maybe Lulu?

She was always super horny, looked like a shot gun waiting to be loaded without a candy wrapper in site. Kinda looked like Suzie Suzuki.

Any idea where she's working now?

LngTimeMongr
01-20-23, 16:18
I saw her a year ago. Rim & BJ and I gave her $60. I had heard the guy out front was her BF. As I was leaving he gave me a card with another girls name on it. He kept saying "next time see this girl, not Helen". He was being a dik. It's kinda like he saw what his GF did to me and he didn't like it. I haven't been back.How was helen? Look wise? Nd was ir BBBJ?

RedRoddddd
01-20-23, 16:38
How was helen? Look wise? Nd was ir BBBJ?I think she was the granny in a cheerleader outfit. I could only laugh at her. But the one in the cute sailor suit could deepthroat king kong.

Mr Plumber
01-20-23, 16:39
Went to True Health to see Amy from Angel on Bolsa, and got the wrong Amy. Milfy with a pouch. Does Amy from Angel on Bolsa go by another name, maybe Lulu?

She was always super horny, looked like a shot gun waiting to be loaded without a candy wrapper in site. Kinda looked like Suzie Suzuki.

Any idea where she's working now?Sounds like you were with Lulu, not Amy. The only difference with Amy now vs her Angel Foot days is her hair has been lightened with blonde streaks. Her body and randy nature all the same, much to my and your enjoyment 😃.

Slammer6008
01-20-23, 16:44
Went to True Health to see Amy from Angel on Bolsa, and got the wrong Amy. Milfy with a pouch. Does Amy from Angel on Bolsa go by another name, maybe Lulu?

Any idea where she's working now?She's there til 3:00 today. If you decide to lick her down there you'll be tasting a little of slammer. They said it taste like pineapple so give it a try. Remember to tip your girl its Chinese new year bring her a moon pie or red envelope 🧧.

Nice Guy 99
01-20-23, 16:48
New Year's Eve is Saturday, January 21 with Sunday being New Year's Day. Are they celebrating New Year's Eve by China's time, being 16 hours ahead?Yes, they are. Mindy is a very good MMS and often throws parties / dinners for the girls.

RedRoddddd
01-20-23, 16:58
She's there til 3:00 today. If you decide to lick her down there you'll be tasting a little of slammer. They said it taste like pineapple so give it a try. Remember to tip your girl its Chinese new year bring her a moon pie or red envelope 🧧.Thanks Slammer, Thanks Mr Plummer.

PhilAShow
01-20-23, 17:03

Any idea where she's working now?Amy only works at TH M-F 11-5. She has kids. I should have mentioned it.

RedRoddddd
01-20-23, 20:34
Amy only works at TH M-F 11-5. She has kids. I should have mentioned it.Thanks. How many? Any look like the Slammer? A little extra $$ next time.

Slammer6008
01-20-23, 21:05
Thanks. How many? Any look like the Slammer? A little extra $$ next time.LOL. Yes ones only 6 years old an has a 7 inch cock. But Phil the thrill is right. You go after five it will be someone else. Papa doesn't want to lose business so he'll say yes he has 3 other Amy's. You pick the right Amy you'll know it.

RedRoddddd
01-20-23, 21:13
LOL. Yes ones only 6 years old an has a 7 inch cock. But Phil the thrill is right. You go after five it will be someone else. Papa doesn't want to lose business so he'll say yes he has 3 other Amy's. You pick the right Amy you'll know it.Thanks Slammer. I went at 6 😢. That guy's an A-hole. I'll show him the doggy pick to identify the right Amy. 😉 Is she still tight? I mean before you show up.

PhilAShow
01-20-23, 21:15
Thanks. How many? Any look like the Slammer? A little extra $$ next time.Nah. They were cute.

Skinny Dugan
01-20-23, 21:46
She isn't my thing. She is heavier than I like and not very cute. I'm picky. I'm the only guy that wouldn't shag Amy from F&C. I don't think I'm the guy to ask. Sorry. I did her mouth but I wasn't digging her.

How was helen? Look wise? Nd was ir BBBJ?

Slammer6008
01-21-23, 00:29
Thanks Slammer. I went at 6 😢. That guy's an A-hole. I'll show him the doggy pick to identify the right Amy. 😉 Is she still tight? I mean before you show up.I won't show up for 2 weeks ok. LOL she's good you'll like.

MotManMan
01-21-23, 12:57
What is the best day and time of the week to visit an AMP? I usually go early in the day on a weekday but don't know if I'm missing out. Thanks!

DarkRoomDaddy
01-21-23, 13:48
New Year's Eve is Saturday, January 21 with Sunday being New Year's Day. Are they celebrating New Year's Eve by China's time, being 16 hours ahead?16 hours ahead means that new year begins at 8 am Saturday 1/21/23 CA time. (Midnight in the Middle Kingdom). They could take off all Saturday morning and come in at noon, and celebrate for 4 hours with their husbands and kids in China at the appropriate time. So why did they take Friday off?

By the way, do any of you give them new year gifts if you go in today? I won't go in. They are probably sleep deprived and going to not bring their best service.

AlCapone2006
01-21-23, 16:47
So this place switches. Location. At least the girls do.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Got Nicole the other day. Run don't walk!

Other location was appointment only.

If you can't seek Amy then see "new girl".

AlCapone2006
01-21-23, 16:50
Tip first. And the girls usually do it all without you have to ask!

Been mongering since 1999.

Also. Cheaper than a white stripper that has their bouncer outside. Or better yet.

Get ripped off by the outcalls on Bedpage they ask for $200 before they even walk in lmao.

AlCapone2006
01-21-23, 16:54
Before ward or McFadden.

Cute Viet girls. Biggins and good attitude.

$40 for 30 minutes and $60 for good HJ.

BBBJ was $90. Kinda spendy, but better than a tit and ass show from any OC stripper imo. You cheap basterds, complain about prices too much.

Goto Tj. Plus lot girls don't like stinky cocks. So this place is down stairs by the crab shack. Once you walk in. A skinny Viet girl with big tits greets you like you are long lost bf.

Once she takes you in the room. She undressed to a small bikini bottom. Clean Bush and clean puss.

PhilAShow
01-22-23, 00:25
Before ward or McFadden.

Cute Viet girls. Biggins and good attitude.

$40 for 30 minutes and $60 for good HJ.

BBBJ was $90. Kinda spendy, but better than a tit and ass show from any OC stripper imo. You cheap basterds, complain about prices too much.

Goto Tj. Plus lot girls don't like stinky cocks. So this place is down stairs by the crab shack. Once you walk in. A skinny Viet girl with big tits greets you like you are long lost bf.

Once she takes you in the room. She undressed to a small bikini bottom. Clean Bush and clean puss.I actually went to Venus this week. It's on Magnolia and McFadden. Strictly legit. Chinese masseuses. Men and women. Individual rooms where the stop sheets are tucked at the bottom. Like cruise line massage. I take my stinky cock elsewhere for fun.

KammyMike
01-22-23, 01:02
She isn't my thing. She is heavier than I like and not very cute. I'm picky. I'm the only guy that wouldn't shag Amy from F&C. I don't think I'm the guy to ask. Sorry. I did her mouth but I wasn't digging her.Didn't call ahead, walk in papasan came out collected. 4 hr. Directed to the far right curtain suite. MT came in with ok upper back massage. When it times for the lower part of the massage, I knew she was on her phone because it was a one hand rubbing technique without teasing. On the flip, I was testing her by rubbing her behind without resistance. She sat next to me with her two fists gesturing up / down. I asked and she replied with 1 finger, I counter with 8 and she agreed. I also pointed to her mouth, she said yes. She left and came back with a magnum that was never open due to her BBBJ skills. Her pants was off with top up and my fiv during the BBBJ and I couldn't hold it anymore and unloaded cim. Before leaving I asked her name, hello Helan see you next time maybe.

MotManMan
01-22-23, 09:28
What is the best day and time of the week to visit an AMP? I usually go early in the day on a weekday but don't know if I'm missing out. Thanks!I haven't had a chance to monger since the Covid but my SO is leaving town soon and I'm ready to get back into the game. I asking about places along the Westminster corridor from FC to BW.

Thanks for any advice.

DennisonDean
01-22-23, 22:45
Coming to town for couple days. Looking for nice massage and BJ finish. Recommendations?

PhilAShow
01-22-23, 23:33
Coming to town for couple days. Looking for nice massage and BJ finish. Recommendations?Head up to Westminster. Seal Beach is not monger friendly. Come across Westminster boulevard. Once you pass the naval weapons station there are probably 20 shops on Westminster Blvd in the next four miles. VT is popular. 5 Star down and dirty. Happy Happiest. A couple of FS shops north side between Goldenwest and Beach. One by One between Beach and Newland.

Sticker
01-23-23, 13:10
On Friday I stopped by Sakura on Tustin in Santa Ana. First I drove to the place by the Shell station across the street, the former chiropractic place, but although it has a neon "We're Open" sign in the window, it says nothing about massage. Instead something about wellness treatments. I wasn't sure if that was the placed discussed recently or not, so that's why I hit up Sakura since I was on a lunch break.

Got Summer, who may have been the only one there. A relatively tall Chinese MILF, mid-30's, and decent looking. I was nekkid and hard when she came into the room, so we hugged, she grabbed my unit and asked what I wanted. She wouldn't agree to FS, saying "I never do that," but she did get naked (with one leg of her yoga pants on, and her top and bra pulled up over her b-cups). They do this, of course, if someone comes in the lobby and they need to make a quick exit.

She was down for DATY, and came twice before I stood up next to her lying on her back and asked for a BJ. She said she doesn't do that either. So, fine for her to receive, but not give. Instead, I got on the table and she stay naked with jacking me off. She had good technique, and I paid a C-note for what had transpired.

Here's the question: I've been mongering for more than 20 years here in OC, and this type of service, with the girl getting naked, receiving DATY, and then nothing more than a hand job to finish things up is pretty standard for Chinese MILFs working in local parlors. Even so, I'm always a bit baffled why they won't reciprocate with a BJ after I've treated them well. I'm well-groomed, in good shape and have been complimented on my unit many times, so what gives? Do they think that just accepting DATY and nothing more, somehow makes them not a true provider, maybe a little more legal? It seems when a provider will cross the line and do the BJ, most of the time FS is then on the table.

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.

AsianMovie
01-23-23, 13:16
On Friday I stopped by Sakura on Tustin in Santa Ana. First I drove to the place by the Shell station across the street, the former chiropractic place, but although it has a neon "We're Open" sign in the window, it says nothing about massage. Instead something about wellness treatments. I wasn't sure if that was the placed discussed recently or not, so that's why I hit up Sakura since I was on a lunch break.

Got Summer, who may have been the only one there. A relatively tall Chinese MILF, mid-30's, and decent looking. I was nekkid and hard when she came into the room, so we hugged, she grabbed my unit and asked what I wanted. She wouldn't agree to FS, saying "I never do that," but she did get naked (with one leg of her yoga pants on, and her top and bra pulled up over her b-cups). They do this, of course, if someone comes in the lobby and they need to make a quick exit.

She was down for DATY, and came twice before I stood up next to her lying on her back and asked for a BJ. She said she doesn't do that either. So, fine for her to receive, but not give. Instead, I got on the table and she stay naked with jacking me off. She had good technique, and I paid a C-note for what had transpired.

Here's the question: I've been mongering for more than 20 years here in OC, and this type of service, with the girl getting naked, receiving DATY, and then nothing more than a hand job to finish things up is pretty standard for Chinese MILFs working in local parlors. Even so, I'm always a bit baffled why they won't reciprocate with a BJ after I've treated them well..She saw your unit and it was either too big or too small.

FarFarAway
01-23-23, 14:32
I have a question for you, sir. I typically haven't been to AMPs, mostly fish in the sugar bowl. I have had a couple of experiences there, though that make me wonder about your experience doing DATY on the MTs. I met up, once, w / an Asian gal who was married and said she and hubby hadn't had sex for many years. I did DATY w / her, and after a few days, had a 'tummy bug'. My doc did testing and found I had a parasite, commonly in the GI tract but mostly kept at bay, Entamoeba histolytica. I had to go on flagyl for a while. The risk of this would be even greater from rimming, but I 100% didn't w / her. But of course, the back door is nearby. Any experience w / this at all? And I note, a parasite like this would not be considered an STD, it can be transmitted any way contaminated water can get into your GI tract.

BenderOver
01-23-23, 15:12

Here's the question: I've been mongering for more than 20 years here in OC, and this type of service, with the girl getting naked, receiving DATY, and then nothing more than a hand job to finish things up is pretty standard for Chinese MILFs working in local parlors. Even so, I'm always a bit baffled why they won't reciprocate with a BJ after I've treated them well. I'm well-groomed, in good shape and have been complimented on my unit many times, so what gives? Do they think that just accepting DATY and nothing more, somehow makes them not a true provider, maybe a little more legal? It seems when a provider will cross the line and do the BJ, most of the time FS is then on the table.

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.I've had this happen to me at 4 different places, same price, same menu. It seems to be the new establishment version of GPS. Golden Pussy Syndrome. The places I've hit that do this, I don't go back except for Mia at L&L (been back there to see her 5 times total and I think I'm also getting done with this place).

Yeah, some of the places the girls will go FS but the price is not in the right range. 200 tip for CBJ cfs that's not even that good.

DatChase
01-23-23, 16:22
Haven't posted for awhile but thought I'd offer two updates.

1) not to have a discussion on Lucy, she either is or isn't your cup of tea. Recently though she has been rather lack luster. Greek is seemingly off the table, last time we did she was def trying to avoid it. Last 2 visits, hard no. Also been rather rush. I frequent her for the quality of service, with these changes I may be avoiding for awhile. She also is asking $. 40 now. Will take $. 20 but does mention the higher cost every time.

2) for those who see mayumi, be warned her neighbor across the hall has a camera on the door. It's not just a door bell camera, seems very deliberate. Stay safe.

DatChase
01-23-23, 16:44

1) not to have a discussion on Lucy, she either is or isn't your cup of tea. Recently though she has been rather lack luster. Greek is seemingly off the table, last time we did she was def trying to avoid it. Last 2 visits, hard no. Also been rather rush. I frequent her for the quality of service, with these changes I may be avoiding for awhile. She also is asking $. 40 now. Will take $. 20 but does mention the higher cost every time.

2) for those who see mayumi, be warned her neighbor across the hall has a camera on the door. It's not just a door bell camera, seems very deliberate. Stay safe.

AlexRodriguez
01-23-23, 18:02

2) for those who see mayumi, be warned her neighbor across the hall has a camera on the door. It's not just a door bell camera, seems very deliberate. Stay safe.I just saw Lucy again (for the first time in a while) and my immediate take away driving home was how much she rushed me.

She still let me fuck her in all holes bare but the massage effort and duration were de minimis and there was no post climax foot massage.

Plasma Spray
01-23-23, 18:37
Just open the door and come on in. No prob.

I just hate the walk when parking is full. I "pretend" to head for the computer repair shop but walk past it. Hehehe.

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.

YellowFinTuna
01-23-23, 21:17

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.I had similar results with Summer at Sakura a couple weeks ago. She wanted 100 for clothes off but no FIV so I passed just to see if I could finish with the standard HJ and clothes on as it's been a while. I was surprised Summer didn't counter offer for $80 clothes off no FIV. Summers massage was so-so at best. Like Grimmy, I prefer the clothes completely off and not just up and down. Interesting that you did DATY. I've always wondered what could possibly still be in there from 10 minutes ago LOL. I may repeat in the future if I'm in the area but it wasn't amazing. I also checked the chiro place across the street but it look sketchy so I passed and went to Sakura.

I've been visiting Rainbow in Tustin with Eva working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tall slender asian with ok massage skills, I'm guessing mid-30's in asian years so who knows what age that is. Eva is no Nicole or Krystal but not bad compared to what's at most places these days. Clothes off, 100 and FIV ok but hesitancy so I'm 50/50 on going back but she did a fairly good job, doesn't rush and speaks great engrish.

HeadHunter1969
01-23-23, 21:56
For the many of you who sent me a PM on this, please forgive the radio silence. We initially got postponed to 1/24, then she got sick over the weekend and we are still discussing a new date. It will likely be on a Tuesday in the IE. I'll re-post when we have a new date. Again, sorry for the late update. I'm not going to reply to all the PMs, so please accept this "group notice."

HH69.

Heartless Jay
01-24-23, 01:23

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.I'm with you on this, a bit baffled and frustrated by how and where some providers draw the line, maybe to convince themselves they're not a complete wh-.

Kind of lke the chastity promise teenage girls take with regard to use of their pussy, all the while allowing access to all other holes.

Heartless Jay
01-24-23, 01:28
1) not to have a discussion on Lucy, she either is or isn't your cup of tea. Recently though she has been rather lack luster. Greek is seemingly off the table, last time we did she was def trying to avoid it. Last 2 visits, hard no. Also been rather rush. I frequent her for the quality of service, with these changes I may be avoiding for awhile. She also is asking $. 40 now. Will take $. 20 but does mention the higher cost every time..This is good information, thank you. I too have been known to indulge in Lucy, maybe once a year or so when the urge comes over me. Her main draw is her attitude, eagerness to please, her low price, and of course the post fuck foot massage, which I happily snore through. If she's raising prices while cutting services, she's now a hard pass for me.

Heartless Jay
01-24-23, 01:35
What is the best day and time of the week to visit an AMP? I usually go early in the day on a weekday but don't know if I'm missing out. Thanks!All I can offer is that it's best to spend some time reading reports, and then call ahead and make an appointment with the girl of your choice. The only time I'd say first thing in the morning is best, is if you want FS. I just don't like going 2nd, much less 10th, especially if you're going for BB.

Bastard Chorum
01-24-23, 02:11

If anyone has any insights on the above, I'm all ears. Unless, of course, I'm up to my ears in muff.Here's my take on this. Every provider's going to have a line that they won't cross. To them, it's X dollars to do why acts and no more. Just because they allow DATY doesn't mean they will reciprocate the gesture if they aren't offering. This is not a normal relationship of give and take, but a monetary transaction to pay for play. Negotiate beforehand so everyone is comfortable and everything is clear. I'm fairly certain that most aren't doing this because they enjoy it regardless of the compliments coming out of their mouth.

BimmyJarkley
01-24-23, 10:48
I've had experiences with a few girls at Haven and they were fantastic (Adalyn, Kelly), so when someone recommended Angelina I figured I'd give her a shot.

She was literally the worst nuru experience I've ever had. First of all, her face looks like she's been stung by multiple bees. Botoxed with lip filler to where she looks almost lizard-like. The room we were in was really cold so it would have been nice if she had gone full b2 b (like virtually all nuru providers do), but she stayed really distant and "hands only" the whole time I was on my back. After the flip was no different. She said "you can touch but don't touch my face," then continued to be super distant with her body and mechanical with her hands. It was literally the least arousing thing I've ever experienced. Covered her fee then left before time was up. Most of the girls let you get dressed in private afterward but she insisted on staying and watching me, which was really weird.

Not recommended.

DarkRoomDaddy
01-24-23, 12:52
Head up to Westminster. Seal Beach is not monger friendly. Come across Westminster boulevard. Once you pass the naval weapons station there are probably 20 shops on Westminster Blvd in the next four miles. VT is popular. 5 Star down and dirty. Happy Happiest. A couple of FS shops north side between Goldenwest and Beach. One by One between Beach and Newland.From the 405 and Westminster to the east. 4 miles as you said. But somewhere around Brookhurst as you drive down Westminster it becomes Garden Grove (e. G. Air & LL), then at some point Santa Ana. So "Happy Ending Blvd" actually crosses a few cities. Then you can go down on Brookhurst with numerous options. Parallel to Westminster about a mile south is Bolsa, but it seems the endings are not as happy in general, but there are still a few.

Glaucon
01-24-23, 15:50
Good morning gents. As a recent transplant to your fine region, I have contributed nothing to this community (nor anyplace else for quite a while) so feel free to disregard this request with impunity. For those willing to help me out though, read on.

I was wondering if anyone might recommend a place that offers an outstanding massage in a nice, clean environment that might be talked into or at least not be horrified at the prospect of a handy. That's it. Don't want full service. Just want a really good massage from a reasonably attractive woman and at least the chance to address the inevitable physiological response that such massages seem to generate for me.

I'll take my response off air.

FlipOnOver
01-24-23, 16:01
I found myself in Westminster on Saturday during all of the Tet celebrations. Fireworks were going off everywhere!

Based on some of the post here I decided to try out Total Health there on Brookhurst.

When I got there the old man at the desk said Amy was busy, wait 10 min.

So I got ready in the room and snoozed.

About 5 min later another monger went into the next room and got a 10 min HJ from Amy. Since this place is just curtains I could hear everything!

So that was weird.

A few minutes later "Amy" popped in the room. 50's Chinese lady. Dark black hair. Stick figure frame.

Message was ok.

I had read that rimjobs were available here. On the flip she offered FS but that body style isn't my thing. So I offered one Benjamin for a BJ.

What is nice about her is she does BBBJCIM. She spent a lot of time licking my balls and taint, but didn't go for the RJ.

I busted a two week load in her mouth. She almost drowned!

I may repeat for more BBBJ. But will be more direct in asking for a RJ.

Does that sound like the "Amy" who has been posted about here??

Slammer6008
01-24-23, 16:05
I found myself in Westminster on Saturday during all of the Tet celebrations. Fireworks were going off everywhere!

Based on some of the post here I decided to try out Total Health there on Brookhurst.

About 5 min later another monger went into the next room and got a 10 min HJ from Amy. Since this place is just curtains I could hear everything!

So that was weird.

A few minutes later "Amy" popped in the room. 50's Chinese lady. Dark black hair. Stick figure frame.

Message was ok.

I had read that rimjobs were available here. On the flip she offered FS but that body style isn't my thing. So I offered one Benjamin for a BJ.

What is nice about her is she does BBBJCIM. She spent a lot of time licking my balls and taint, but didn't go for the RJ.

Does that sound like the "Amy" who has been posted about here??It sounds like Amy but I don't think it's Amy.

Slammer6008
01-24-23, 16:46
Good morning gents. As a recent transplant to your fine region, I have contributed nothing to this community (nor anyplace else for quite a while) so feel free to disregard this request with impunity. For those willing to help me out though, read on.

I was wondering if anyone might recommend a place that offers an outstanding massage in a nice, clean environment that might be talked into or at least not be horrified at the prospect of a handy. That's it. Don't want full service. Just want a really good massage from a reasonably attractive woman and at least the chance to address the inevitable physiological response that such massages seem to generate for me.

I'll take my response off air.Just go to Young Zi in Westminster. You might get your rocks off there maybe. Or bamboo wood not the cleanest. You could be laying in somebody's jiz.

Slammer6008
01-24-23, 16:48
Just go to Young Zi in Westminster. You might get your rocks off there maybe. Or bamboo wood not the cleanest. You could be laying in somebody's jiz.Just don't go after Phil the thrill leaves. There's rumors he'll spray the curtains and pillows.

PhilAShow
01-24-23, 17:51
Just don't go after Phil the thrill leaves. There's rumors he'll spray the curtains and pillows.Hey. Not my fault. She was the one holding the hose. LOL. Time to take out the trash Slammer.

Bronco
01-24-23, 18:41
Just go to Young Zi in Westminster. You might get your rocks off there maybe. Or bamboo wood not the cleanest. You could be laying in somebody's jiz.Bamboo Wood is actually very clean.

FrankSmith666
01-24-23, 20:14
For the many of you who sent me a PM on this, please forgive the radio silence. We initially got postponed to 1/24, then she got sick over the weekend and we are still discussing a new date. It will likely be on a Tuesday in the IE. I'll re-post when we have a new date. Again, sorry for the late update. I'm not going to reply to all the PMs, so please accept this "group notice."

HH69.Can you on a pic of this MILF.

DaviSaw
01-24-23, 20:21
Passing through the area for this one and figured at least to TOFTT in a worse case. The place is in a small strip mall with a couple of food places so there is a lot of coming and going so if you are looking for a discrete in and out it may be tough to do under the radar. Looks like the place use to be a real legit spa with large open reception desk / area in the front.

Went in on a Sat afternoon, contacted through text and had Wenni respond. Scheduled my time to arrive and checked prior to going in. When in the place, it seemed there was only the one person working and shown the room, standard. 4 hhr /. 6 hr door fees. She was a short dress with a lot of non-contrained cleavage on show and left me to undress, but was back at the door within one minute and acted surprised I couldn't just wave a wand and have everything off. She quickly returned again but just told her to stay as not like I'm expecting her to see everything later anyway.

After some "first time here?" "where you find out place?" std conversation, and some very quick and half assed massage lasting prob 3-4 min at best with no issue of roaming up the dress to determine only a very skimpy panty other than the dress, she moved on to fingernail teasing allowing all over / under access and asked about flip quickly. On the flip, discussing donation, she was pushing for $$ but worked down to $. 4 with just the steadfast "All I have on me", and had laid it out prior on the side table. She took it and left the room to come back minus what little there was under the dress at the beginning. Industrial alcohol spray bottle used for hands and johnny, then on to fun.

She was vocal to a point that if someone else was around I'd be concerned, and the place on the other side of the wall was closed so that wouldn't been an issue. There was some hurry up mentions throughout the session as I guess with her being the only one if someone walked in that could pose a problem, but then is that my fault for their bad planning? .

Info again: Wenni - 5-ish foot high, nice set of Cs with great nips, and meaty down below (something to really play with). CBJ, FOV no DATY, FIV, but seemed loved nips and lips played with.

4 + $. 4.

Not a bad visit, but also not knowing if she was pushing for $$ since there wasn't any choices beyond her that day or if that is the norm with that location, I don't want to have to deal with negotiating every time, it just kills the mood; especially since there are other places that may be a bit more of of my way that $. 2/ 4 is the norm and no haggling has to be done.

Nice Guy 99
01-24-23, 22:42

So that was weird.

Message was ok.

I had read that rimjobs were available here. On the flip she offered FS but that body style isn't my thing. So I offered one Benjamin for a BJ.That's not the Amy that we all love. Our Amy doesn't work weekends and she works truncated shifts on weekdays. When you know her you'll know why. I understand, second hand, that TH.

Has 3 girls that go by Amy.

NG99.

Nice Guy 99
01-24-23, 22:48
Just go to Young Zi in Westminster. You might get your rocks off there maybe. Or bamboo wood not the cleanest. You could be laying in somebody's jiz.Slammer, my friend, that is not my experience with Bamboo Wood. I have found it to be very clean.

Cheers.

NG99.

Sticker
01-25-23, 00:43
Just open the door and come on in. No prob. I just hate the walk when parking is full. I "pretend" to head for the computer repair shop but walk past it. Hehehe.Since my aforementioned visit at Sakura wasn't phenomenal, today I drove over to that funky ass-looking chiro / wellness place across the street. But one of you mofos beat me to the punch and walked in right as I was parking. Bastard. Knowing these places don't have much in the way of multiple options or line-ups these days, I don't follow anyone in.

So as an alternate, I ventured over to Six Star near Tustin Village Way, since it's convenient to my locale. Hadn't been there in a year, and now it might be another year before I try again. A much-less-than-stellar MILF brought me back, and I should have bailed then and there. Hovering around 40, Asian with dyed blonde / pinkish hair, she was carrying an extra 20 lbs and didn't smell fresh as a daisy. Given that my time to play was limited, I just went with it. Paid $120 up front (she asked for $140), and then had one of the least satisfying FS experience in all my mongering years. More than 1000 providers, and that's being modest.

She wants to put on a cheap-ass condom before I'm full inflated; then a pitiful CBJ, then bends over the massage table and guides me in. Yes, I'm on the wide side, but even with her pre-lubed, I could barely squeeze in. Not because she's virgin-like, but because she was vaginally cock-blocking, squeezing her thighs together and allowing me minimal access. Hated it. So I laid her flat on the table for mish; but it was no better. All the while she's whispering, "oh yeah, baby, so good!" Not.

Turned her over for doggy, but again, she squeezed her thighs together, rather than spreading wide to allow full access. I gave up, pulled off my Magnum and had her jackhammer to a finish. Yeah, I came, but only because I hyper-focused on some porn I'd viewed on my laptop in the morning. Oh, and did I mention she had a certain odor about her.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

SeekingSex
01-25-23, 01:17

I'll take my response off air.Orange Skin & Body Care · 41X W Lincoln Ave. Orange, CA 928XX.

All the girls there give good massage and he. Nice clean place and did I say, I really like their massages.

Mr Plumber
01-25-23, 09:43

So that was weird.

Message was ok.

Does that sound like the "Amy" who has been posted about here??Sounds like you've been "Lulu'd". Certainly not the 'real' Amy. Not Helen either as she's not a stick figure by any means. Lulu does a good job on the BBBJ and BLS and, as noted, will allow a tonsil splash to finish. If you enjoyed Lulu, schedule an early / first customer of the day (Mon-Fri only) with the 'blonde highlights' Amy. Your pecker will be that much happier.

PhilAShow
01-25-23, 17:50
Slammer, my friend, that is not my experience with Bamboo Wood. I have found it to be very clean.

Cheers.

NG99.LOL. He's referring to a specific incident where I inadvertently shot a load into one of our friend's eyes. She aimed it away and for a few moments that stuff was flying everywhere. She was angry I didn't warn her. My bad, but I said it was her fault. Why my fault? Because you were the one aiming it. I threw some gasoline on the fire when I spotted some dripping off her hair and started laughing. I apologized and left an exorbitant tip. We were laughing at the end. And I agree. The girls do a great job keeping the linens fresh.

PhilAShow
01-25-23, 17:55
Sounds like you've been "Lulu'd". Certainly not the 'real' Amy. Not Helen either as she's not a stick figure by any means. Lulu does a good job on the BBBJ and BLS and, as noted, will allow a tonsil splash to finish. If you enjoyed Lulu, schedule an early / first customer of the day (Mon-Fri only) with the 'blonde highlights' Amy. Your pecker will be that much happier.Amy is a difference maker there. And like most places if you don't call ahead and she's busy the pps, who is a nice guy, will slip in a substitute. All offer good experiences but Amy's 10 years younger and it shows. I mentioned it to him this morning that it pisses guys off and if he were candid about not being available, please call for appointment, we'd all be much happier.