PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Mhsm2014
11-28-22, 18:15
For those that have been in the nuru scene since before the pandemic, did she work at Honey Spa? I don't remember if it's the same name but I clearly remember them using this Kelly's picture for a provider at Honey Spa in 2018 and / or 2019. It would be cool if some of these girls are making comebacks as there are a lot of favorites around here for girls from that time.

Booked with Kelly at Haven for the second time, 45 minutes first was a referral through Krystal. Decently young, pretty face and lots of fun. Paid 1. 6 and everything covered was on the menu except greek. 55 at the door. Wore bunny ears for about halfway through the body slide portion of the massage until it got awkward then she took them off. Lots of fun that one.

FrankReynolds
11-28-22, 19:06
For those that have been in the nuru scene since before the pandemic, did she work at Honey Spa? I don't remember if it's the same name but I clearly remember them using this Kelly's picture for a provider at Honey Spa in 2018 and / or 2019. It would be cool if some of these girls are making comebacks as there are a lot of favorites around here for girls from that time.It's the same owners I think so it's plausible. It's also worth noting that I think the Kelly that's mentioned a few posts down is different than the Kelly on Haven's instagram. I think the guy a few posts down booked through krystal's booking which is Tammy at Haven. The Kelly Haven I think just started a few days ago.

KammyMike
11-29-22, 17:47
Been visiting my ATV AMP lately with Lisa. Didn't call to check this time and decided a walk in. Lisa was busy and Mimi greeted me and pay for 45 min. Decent back massage with plenty of teasing down there. Flip and never mention tips and start with Stanley as I pull everything up and reveal pretty firm C's. She wouldn't tell me her ethnicity until I was leaving and said she Korean. Little short for Kgirl but the body type resembles. She's playful with a friendly attitude. Will revisit. Tustin AMP are good find.

OCanon
11-29-22, 21:28
At ocanon.

Please pm me the new location. Tia.They post on IG daily thru stories but don't post daily picture line-up. But they are still open. Was there Sat.

Sexaholic777
11-29-22, 21:38
Been visiting my ATV AMP lately with Lisa. Didn't call to check this time and decided a walk in. Lisa was busy and Mimi greeted me and pay for 45 min. Decent back massage with plenty of teasing down there. Flip and never mention tips and start with Stanley as I pull everything up and reveal pretty firm C's. She wouldn't tell me her ethnicity until I was leaving and said she Korean. Little short for Kgirl but the body type resembles. She's playful with a friendly attitude. Will revisit. Tustin AMP are good find.What street in Tustin?

Bastard Chorum
11-30-22, 03:12
At Haven Spa.

I found her quite attractive. Viet / Korean mix gives her a very exotic look. She's probably in her late 20's, 5'4", very well done man made full D's for her frame, Ok ass, and shaven pussy. Skin tone between fair and tan but on the fairer end of the spectrum and a bunch of tattoos that I am not going to bother listing. Slender frame overall with shapely thighs. Fluent English.

Like most other girls, nuru just means normal massage and a bit of B2 B with a whole lot of oil. However, Nabi does have decent massaging skills. Good technique and focused isolation on areas prone to knots and kinks. Best massage I've gotten so far from any girl at Haven. Heard Hailey is the one to see for the best but I haven't seen her yet. Bright and mild bubbly personality, good conversationalist.

Settled on CBJ, CFS. Good eye contact through out positions that allowed for it. CBJ was OK, could use a bit more movement and variety. Very good CG skills, she had a little merry rodeo show of her own. K9 was a bit constrained given the room and table. Mish was nice as she opened wide and had a very photogenic pussy. Left drained and happy, as it should be.

I found Nabi to have a good combination of looks, personality, and service. Would recommend and will be seeing her again.

$65 to the house for one hour and $300 donation.

Ggwrx11
11-30-22, 03:18
I was in Santa Ana getting my tires changed near the intersection of harbor and 1st. Decided to walk over to foot massage. This place is located in the pollo loco shopping center. Strip mall was busy, but still decided to walk in since it was dark. Was greeted by Mimi. She is an Asian maybe about 50, always hard to tell, but she was decent looking. Small breast maybe B cups. Not slim, just a bit thick.

No massage, she kept asking me if it was my first time there. I said yes, first time. She then asked if I wanted to do 69 and fuck haha. I said no, I want your mouth she said she wanted six Jackson's for her to kiss jr. I told her I'd go and get more $ as I only had $80. Mimi said that 80 was fine and stepped out the room to get the cover. Came back into the room and made her get on her knees. When she got tired of being on her knees she asked me to lay down so she continue working her skills. Nice covered BJ. Total damage was 30 for entry, plus the 80. Would recommend to try at least once as everything is on the table.

Maverick168
11-30-22, 06:10
At Haven Spa.

I found her quite attractive. Viet / Korean mix gives her a very exotic look. She's probably in her late 20's, 5'4", very well done man made full D's for her frame, Ok ass, and shaven pussy. Skin tone between fair and tan but on the fairer end of the spectrum and a bunch of tattoos that I am not going to bother listing. Slender frame overall with shapely thighs. Fluent English.

Like most other girls, nuru just means normal massage and a bit of B2 B with a whole lot of oil. However, Nabi does have decent massaging skills. Good technique and focused isolation on areas prone to knots and kinks. Best massage I've gotten so far from any girl at Haven. Heard Hailey is the one to see for the best but I haven't seen her yet. Bright and mild bubbly personality, good conversationalist.

Settled on CBJ, CFS. Good eye contact through out positions that allowed for it. CBJ was OK, could use a bit more movement and variety. Very good CG skills, she had a little merry rodeo show of her own. K9 was a bit constrained given the room and table. Mish was nice as she opened wide and had a very photogenic pussy. Left drained and happy, as it should be.

I found Nabi to have a good combination of looks, personality, and service. Would recommend and will be seeing her again.

$65 to the house for one hour and $300 donation.That's quite the range there. Just a few posts down, someone reported 1. 6 for everything covered with Kelly at Haven.

KammyMike
11-30-22, 14:54
What street in Tustin?On Tustin.

Slammer6008
11-30-22, 15:26
What street in Tustin?I think he's just trying to tell you that's what he found. But wants you to go on a wild goose chase. It's probably not even in Tustin.

Mango Lvr
11-30-22, 17:07
I think he's just trying to tell you that's what he found. But wants you to go on a wild goose chase. It's probably not even in Tustin.Tustin Ave runs parallel to the 55. It starts in Santa Ana and runs all the way up to the 91, going through Tustin and then Orange. Lots of action on Tustin Ave.

KammyMike
11-30-22, 17:20
I think he's just trying to tell you that's what he found. But wants you to go on a wild goose chase. It's probably not even in Tustin.On Tustin in Orange.

Taws6
11-30-22, 18:37
Tustin Ave runs parallel to the 55. It starts in Santa Ana and runs all the way up to the 91, going through Tustin and then Orange. Lots of action on Tustin Ave.Yes, there is a massage place pretty much every block on Tustin Ave, from 1st street / 5 Freeway up to almost the 91 where there's a name change.

In my experience, the City of Orange is pretty hard to find FS. There are one or two, but they don't last long.

Santa Ana must have looser code enforcement, PD must be otherwise pre-occupied, whatever the reason, as a whole, Santa Ana is a better place for FS. Especially so on Tustin Ave, which is quite busy being parallel to the 55.

Slammer6008
11-30-22, 22:20
On Tustin in Orange.Now just throw in a cross street. Come on Mikey you can do it.

OCRanger
11-30-22, 22:38
Anyone got info on Mindy from serenity spa in Stanton? I DM her on IG. And she offered nuru for $100 tip 1 hr.

Lift Her Up
12-01-22, 03:14
Yes, there is a massage place pretty much every block on Tustin Ave, from 1st street / 5 Freeway up to almost the 91 where there's a name change. . . .Not that it matters that much, but as I've written before, it's Tustin Avenue in Santa Ana and Tustin Street in Orange. There's no Tustin Ave / St / whatever in Tustin. And I agree, no FS in Orange as far as I know.

Lift Her Up.

Rocco D
12-01-22, 09:22
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bts/7562937433.html

I will admit that I have zero experience in.

Manscaping with a provider. This girl is cute and I see zero mention of massage. Sorry if she's been posted about before. Any recommendations for her and her services? I know many hold their favs closely so PM is appreciated to if it's low key under the radar type thing. Thanks gents.

WhoreMaster 91
12-01-22, 10:39

Manscaping with a provider. This girl is cute and I see zero mention of massage. Sorry if she's been posted about before. Any recommendations for her and her services? I know many hold their favs closely so PM is appreciated to if it's low key under the radar type thing. Thanks gents.If she offered FS that would seal the deal.

SkankHuntt42
12-01-22, 13:02
What's up boys, found a hidden gem a few days ago. Usually would keep it to myself but I don't live in OC anymore so ima share some love. I had some time to waste and saw an ad online for a place off Tustin street so I hit them up and they told me they had two girls working and I could check them out. Figured worse case scenario I could just walk out. I get there and the place is in a small lot next to a gas station and has very little signage or anything like that. Walk in and I'm greeted by a girl who couldn't be older than 35. No house fee or anything like that but she takes me to a room and asks me how long. I went for 30 and tried to hand her 120 she counts it and looks at me says it's 140. (Doesn't hurt to try LOL). I lay down on a massage bed, she comes in and gives me a light massage for maybe 5 minutes or so then flips me over. Instantly goes to CBJ, then hops on top, missionary, doggy etc. Then wants to finish with a HJ. I offered her 40 more and she finished with a BBBJCIM. Got dressed and headed out. Damage in total was 1. 8 honestly was surprising to me even in SD I'm used to 2.2 so no complaints. The girl I said she's leaving today and won't be back for 3 months. Didn't get a chance to see the others unfortunately but have fun boys and be safe.

SkankHuntt.

Taws6
12-01-22, 13:52

Manscaping with a provider. This girl is cute and I see zero mention of massage. Sorry if she's been posted about before. Any recommendations for her and her services? I know many hold their favs closely so PM is appreciated to if it's low key under the radar type thing. Thanks gents.Can't comment that lFullerton ocation, but I like a place in Garden Grove. Just north of the 22 east of Brookhurst.

GREAT job. So much so that I've never attempted to see if she offers any additional services that we might find fun. She does hair cutting etc, if that's of interest.

Mr Plumber
12-01-22, 18:41
Can't comment that lFullerton ocation, but I like a place in Garden Grove. Just north of the 22 east of Brookhurst.

GREAT job. So much so that I've never attempted to see if she offers any additional services that we might find fun. She does hair cutting etc, if that's of interest.Little Beauty Center is located where you've described. The gal there has groomed my goodies on a few occasions and subsequently massaged my manhood until he spat. She's an attractive Viet with ponderous tatas. She didn't allow me to view or roam but have read others reporting much higher levels of access.

Mr. P.

OhheYandy
12-01-22, 20:09
Rose is a fit Caucasian that has a cute face and body, ample butt and some lovely naturals. What makes her better is she aims to please. Has a bit of a Russian accent and lets your hands explore wherever you want (YMMV). Not sure if extras are on the menu, as I don't opt for them anyway.

Cigarro
12-01-22, 22:16
A good prostate place is in Westminster and I think it's called Young Cloud 9? It's $40 for entry and $40 for HJ which includes plenty of prostate play. Ots in the same plaza as Popeyes chicken.I went to this place for prostate play but nada. I did get a good job massage with HE from a middle age lady. $50 hr plus $50 tip.

Concrete1880
12-01-22, 23:47
You need to Goto the place called Massage 93.

Best girls for $100 FS.Hey Al! Thanks for the advice. I've visited twice since seeing you're post. I pulled the same girl both times.

Skinny how I like 'them. She wore a mask so it was hard to guage her age or looks but I didn't mind. She asked me what I wanted and I replied everything as always. She didn't say a word, and then proceeded to give me a mind blowing hand job that was the best of all time for me! I didn't get full service but I'm not one to argue with the girls, plus I could barely move for 5 minutes and my ears hurt from smiling so much. I just figured she misunderstood me or had another reason for doing just HE.

On my second visit, she remembered me and was super friendly. I could see her smile through the mask. I got a great massage and on the flip I let her know clearly that I wanted FS. Once again, she sent me to the moon with an even better hand job LOL! Free roaming and I felt like she was my girlfriend jacking me off, but no boom boom.

Do only certain girls provide FS there?

KenDogi
12-02-22, 01:25
Rose is a fit Caucasian that has a cute face and body, ample butt and some lovely naturals. What makes her better is she aims to please. Has a bit of a Russian accent and lets your hands explore wherever you want (YMMV). Not sure if extras are on the menu, as I don't opt for them anyway.Thanks for the review. What's the cross street?

VMarx2297
12-02-22, 01:54
What's up boys, found a hidden gem a few days ago. Usually would keep it to myself but I don't live in OC anymore so ima share some love. I had some time to waste and saw an ad online for a place off Tustin street so I hit them up and they told me they had two girls working and I could check them out. Figured worse case scenario I could just walk out. I get there and the place is in a small lot next to a gas station and has very little signage or anything like that. Walk in and I'm greeted by a girl who couldn't be older than 35. No house fee or anything like that but she takes me to a room and asks me how long. I went for 30 and tried to hand her 120 she counts it and looks at me says it's 140. (Doesn't hurt to try LOL). I lay down on a massage bed, she comes in and gives me a light massage for maybe 5 minutes or so then flips me over. Instantly goes to CBJ, then hops on top, missionary, doggy etc. Then wants to finish with a HJ. I offered her 40 more and she finished with a BBBJCIM. Got dressed and headed out. Damage in total was 1. 8 honestly was surprising to me even in SD I'm used to 2.2 so no complaints. The girl I said she's leaving today and won't be back for 3 months. Didn't get a chance to see the others unfortunately but have fun boys and be safe.

SkankHuntt.Do you happen to remember the name of this one? I googled Tustin St Chiropractor and like 6 came up.

KammyMike
12-02-22, 10:23
Do you happen to remember the name of this one? I googled Tustin St Chiropractor and like 6 came up.Believe Massage.

CurtainCasnova
12-02-22, 14:53
I've been in the OC Nuru scene last few years. Thought I'd recap the spots I know.

Haven SA IG: onlyrelaxation.

Pearl Orange IG: bodyrelief1.

Health Beauty. Orange IG: relaxation_relieve_spa.

Pure Relaxation. GG IG: relaxtime_fun.

VT. Westminster IG: ameliajohnson_21.

Bliss. Westminster (still open?) IG: self_love_care1234.

Newport Nuru. NB. IG: newport_nuruz.

Nuru Massage SA IG: nuru_santa. Ana.

Nuru Laguna. Laguna Hills IG: laguna_nuruz.

Lake Forest Acupuncture Clinic (LF112) IG: lakeforest_chiro.

Nuru Stars (LF106) IG: nuru. Starz.

Sad that LK 107/109 shut down. Moved to Brea (haven't checked out)..How about some $, HE, and further details in this yellow pages? Or does "relax" mean "release"?

BigApple9
12-02-22, 15:09
Do you happen to remember the name of this one? I googled Tustin St Chiropractor and like 6 came up.This place has an ad on Bedpage that says BBBJ $120 for 20 minutes. They ask for more $ right away. You have to stick to your guns. I asked for BBBJCIMWS they refused I bailed.

Mdsceg
12-02-22, 15:50
Tried a place last week. Must be under new ownership, I went in pre-covid but left because there were too many male employees and it didn't look very promising so I walked out. Anyhow, called first to make sure someone was available for 1 hour and told them I'd be there in 5 minutes. Had no idea about the place, if it was the same or not. They actually texted me back a confirmation with the persons name. That's never happened to me before. Mama San takes me to the room and a pretty young lady (Angela) comes in wearing a short dress. Starts a great massage. After about 20 minutes while still face down and mamasan comes in and takes over for about 10 minutes. Then Angela comes back in for the rest of the time. On the flip she says 6, 1, 14. I took 6. Great job nice time, gave me access. She said next time we boom boom. I said I usually only do HJ, is that ok? She said yes come back again for HJ. It's in Whittier on Santa Gertrudes just north of Leffingwell, next to wienerschnitzel so you can eat a weenie after if you're hungry. I recommend. She's pretty and has a good attitude. Be safe out there.

WackingOff
12-02-22, 16:28
Went in on a Friday after work, was greeted by the MT (forgot the name) in a black skin tight dress, had big tits and fairly not skinny, but little padded belly and waist. Start on the belly with a barely anything there massage and okay tease. On the flip she quoted $$ for everything (def. A turn off), negotiated (which took a while, was half way through dressing up again) to $.2, but she was not happy. Starfished the whole time and asked me to finish after 1 min. Not worth the experience, stay away.

FrankFromMesa
12-02-22, 20:36
Tried a place last week. Must be under new ownership, I went in pre-covid but left because there were too many male employees and it didn't look very promising so I walked out. Anyhow, called first to make sure someone was available for 1 hour and told them I'd be there in 5 minutes. Had no idea about the place, if it was the same or not. They actually texted me back a confirmation with the persons name. That's never happened to me before. Mama San takes me to the room and a pretty young lady (Angela) comes in wearing a short dress. Starts a great massage. After about 20 minutes while still face down and mamasan comes in and takes over for about 10 minutes. Then Angela comes back in for the rest of the time. On the flip she says 6, 1, 14. I took 6. Great job nice time, gave me access. She said next time we boom boom. I said I usually only do HJ, is that ok? She said yes come back again for HJ. It's in Whittier on Santa Gertrudes just north of Leffingwell, What was the entry fee?

Caribe
12-02-22, 22:55
What was the entry fee?

11112 Santa Gertrudes Ave.Whittier.CA 90604 massage 💕💕3 girls go to work, 💕$50 for 30 minutes, 💕$60 for 60 minutes, 😊😊

BigBoDonk
12-03-22, 18:18
11112 Santa Gertrudes Ave.Whittier.CA 90604 massage 💕💕3 girls go to work, 💕$50 for 30 minutes, 💕$60 for 60 minutes, 😊😊Now this is what I am calling, meeting the consumer demand. Do they do FS for that?

BigBoDonk
12-03-22, 18:21
Hey Al! Thanks for the advice. I've visited twice since seeing you're post. I pulled the same girl both times.

Skinny how I like 'them. She wore a mask so it was hard to guage her age or looks but I didn't mind. She asked me what I wanted and I replied everything as always. She didn't say a word, and then proceeded to give me a mind blowing hand job that was the best of all time for me! I didn't get full service but I'm not one to argue with the girls, plus I could barely move for 5 minutes and my ears hurt from smiling so much. I just figured she misunderstood me or had another reason for doing just HE.

On my second visit, she remembered me and was super friendly. I could see her smile through the mask. I got a great massage and on the flip I let her know clearly that I wanted FS. Once again, she sent me to the moon with an even better hand job LOL! Free roaming and I felt like she was my girlfriend jacking me off, but no boom boom.

Do only certain girls provide FS there?I don't think they offer FS there. The rooms are shared.

BigBoDonk
12-03-22, 18:23
So several times in different spots, where I assumed that girls are Chinese, they told me they are S Korean or Japanese. I am just curious if they are lying it is true. Why would a girl from Japan or S Korea where middle income is higher than in States would come and work in massage parlor here. Any thoughts?

PhilAShow
12-03-22, 18:37
You need to Goto the place called Massage 93.

Best girls for $100 FS.I stopped by. Some reviews on this thread are HJ. Some are FS. Al's comments tend to be FoS.

ShyBraveOC
12-03-22, 18:42
I don't think they offer FS there. The rooms are shared.Where is this place located?

PhilAShow
12-03-22, 18:43
So several times in different spots, where I assumed that girls are Chinese, they told me they are S Korean or Japanese. I am just curious if they are lying it is true. Why would a girl from Japan or S Korea where middle income is higher than in States would come and work in massage parlor here. Any thoughts?No matter the country of origin the lack of a green card gets in the way of better employment. They come to America to improve their lives. And 100-150000 to choke chickens is good money wherever you are.

Caribe
12-03-22, 21:24
Now this is what I am calling, meeting the consumer demand. Do they do FS for that?I asked them how much is one hour massage. Rarely will a shop or provider send tip or services information so I never ask in a message. Unless I can make them out as the kind of provider they are, I will not ask upfront, I wait until I'm in the room to ask about services are provided and how much tip they are asking. Then I bargain as necessary.

NailBoiz1
12-03-22, 22:07
Not sure if this place has been reviewed on here or not.

So I was out getting boba tea and happen to see this hole in the wall massage place in the same parking lot as Big Lots in Westminster. So I decided to give it a try. $35 for 30 minutes, old women walked me to the room and I was wishing hard it wasn't going to be her who will be giving me the service. I undress and fave down and closed my eyes so I don't have to see who the provider was. She walked in and spoke and Jr. Just knew it was the older woman and it was game over for him. LOL. She gave me a decent 20 minutes massage with a little butt tease. Then told me to flip and all I can say is I have never since Jr. So small and disappointed. She asked if I wanted a BBBJ I was like he'll no then she asked if I wanted a HJ, I said no, thanks and was going to get up and get dress but then she just started to give me a HJ, OMG. Jr. Was not having it, she couldn't get him more then half way up, then I kindly said he is sleeping maybe next time. I got up got dressed then bounce out. She was probably in her late 50's and Chinese. She needs to retire end of story.

Anyways there was two other providers that I saw as I was walking out. They looked better a little younger. Would not repeat. Would not recommend.

BD490
12-03-22, 22:13
I stopped by. Some reviews on this thread are HJ. Some are FS. Al's comments tend to be FoS.I went. Got nada. Cheap massage though at. 45 for an hr.

Caribe
12-04-22, 01:49
Not sure if this place has been reviewed on here or not.

So I was out getting boba tea and happen to see this hole in the wall massage place in the same parking lot as Big Lots in Westminster. So I decided to give it a try. $35 for 30 minutes, old women walked me to the room and I was wishing hard it wasn't going to be her who will be giving me the service. I undress and fave down and closed my eyes so I don't have to see who the provider was. She walked in and spoke and Jr. Just knew it was the older woman and it was game over for him. LOL. She gave me a decent 20 minutes massage with a little butt tease. Then told me to flip and all I can say is I have never since Jr. So small and disappointed. She asked if I wanted a BBBJ I was like he'll no then she asked if I wanted a HJ, I said no, thanks and was going to get up and get dress but then she just started to give me a HJ, OMG. Jr. Was not having it, she couldn't get him more then half way up, then I kindly said he is sleeping maybe next time. I got up got dressed then bounce out. She was probably in her late 50's and Chinese. She needs to retire end of story.

Anyways there was two other providers that I saw as I was walking out. They looked better a little younger. Would not repeat. Would not recommend.Yeah, this place is over the freeway and down the street from F&C. It's been a while since that location has gotten a write up. It's sister shop in Santa Anna used to get a lot of write ups. This one, not so much. If she was pudgy, sounds like you got the Mamasan.

SaltyDog
12-04-22, 12:54
Right next door at 2620 I seen a spot on Bristol. I didn't have time to check it out so I took off. Sunshine Spa sight outside. Anyone know anything about this place next time I stop for lunch next door. There appears many shops with the same name.

MassageTourist
12-04-22, 14:53

Manscaping with a provider. This girl is cute and I see zero mention of massage. Sorry if she's been posted about before. Any recommendations for her and her services? I know many hold their favs closely so PM is appreciated to if it's low key under the radar type thing. Thanks gents.Based on the way she advertises her services, I'd say she is legit and doesn't offer any extras.

MassageTourist
12-04-22, 15:33
Anyone updated with these places? It seems to have died down. I usually get waxed by Luna / France but it seems like she deleted her ig page (or blocked me). Palms doesn't seem to have any girls. Havana only has 3 at the moment.

Mango Lvr
12-04-22, 15:41
Right next door at 2620 I seen a spot on Bristol. I didn't have time to check it out so I took off. Sunshine Spa sight outside. Anyone know anything about this place next time I stop for lunch next door. There appears many shops with the same name.Haven't been there, but know the area. The area has many fun-places available. It has some terrible Yelp reviews, so judging from that, I'd go.

Sexaholic777
12-04-22, 16:01
Nice place in Santa Ana.

https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/

Always good rotation of girls. Had a girl named Lulu.

Nice tits and round but. Total $100. For HJ and good massage.So this place gets new girls every week, got a girl named Cindy in a tight little dress with big boobs.

Her name might have changed. As these places always do. Just ask for the girl in a dress when you arrive. Don't get the manager in tshirt. Because unless you like the feel of a six pack hot dog on back of her neck more power to you. New girls alway give the best head for sure. Didn't get FS. As most places in sa don't offer that.

Over $40 for half hour. And good 10 min massage and then she went to town w CBJ. Total $110 w her top off.

BigBoDonk
12-04-22, 16:40
No matter the country of origin the lack of a green card gets in the way of better employment. They come to America to improve their lives. And 100-150000 to choke chickens is good money wherever you are.Why come here if you can make same money in those countries? And 90% of the time it is more than choking chickens. The one that I was talking to was telling me that she wasn't home for 7 years. And since I understand basic Mandarin. I have heard them in languages similar to that. I still think they were not telling the truth. Question is why though? Not that I care much, just curious why a Chinese girl says she is not Chinese.

MichaelKnight2
12-04-22, 16:45
Decided to see what the hype was.

So my friend told me about Nikki.

Didn't know what to expect from Hotels so I was cautious.

It's the Best western in SA off the 55 and Dyer Road.

Total $140 for 30 minutes of playtime. Paid an extra $60 so I could pop two times with her.

They let you choose which girl you want. And Nikki does actually look like the girl in the ad.

Maybe she has a good make up artist LOL, but she was tasty and shaved. She droooled on my cock perfectly.

She said next time visit her at her work.

Guess these girls like hotels and AMPs it seems.

https://nightfunpages.com/choose-young-asian-girls-today-cum-and-relax-661-424-2690/

MichaelKnight2
12-04-22, 16:47
Why come here if you can make same money in those countries? And 90% of the time it is more than choking chickens. The one that I was talking to was telling me that she wasn't home for 7 years. And since I understand basic Mandarin. I have heard them in languages similar to that. I still think they were not telling the truth. Question is why though? Not that I care much, just curious why a Chinese girl says she is not Chinese.It's because the games competitive now. And China doesn't allow FS or hooking or they end up in prison for over 10 years.

Plus the pay sucks there.

I got a legit massage for $10 includes a meal and shower. Just no playtime.

MichaelKnight2
12-04-22, 16:55
I don't think they offer FS there. The rooms are shared.Not sure what place you went to. It's off Bolsa and Ward.

Massage 93. Yah some guys don't get FS or BJ because probably their cock stink like cheese or yeast. And the girl can smell a mile away.

Word to the wise. Shower before you go and maybe Mindy that works Mon and wed will blow you like she did me. Not bad for $80 and $40. Good massage and nice rim job at the end. She's 40 but better and younger than Lucy at Reflex in Wm.

Plasma Spray
12-04-22, 17:53
This place has an ad on Bedpage that says BBBJ $120 for 20 minutes. They ask for more $ right away. You have to stick to your guns. I asked for BBBJCIMWS they refused I bailed.Right beside Shell. Got a petite Anne / Anna. Was lookjng for a nice massage but she got right to town. LOL!

Chinese. Was using google to translate but she was very pretty. Had large soft knockers. I prefer firmer though!

Will be back for another round soon! Maybe tey other prohider.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-05-22, 12:06
Yeah, this place is over the freeway and down the street from F&C. It's been a while since that location has gotten a write up. It's sister shop in Santa Anna used to get a lot of write ups. This one, not so much. If she was pudgy, sounds like you got the Mamasan.There is F&C on Westminster and Edwards, and across the street to the east is Starbucks, and in that shopping center is VT Spa. I have not been there in years, but the last time it was a Vietnamese girls who wanted 45 during the golden years of 40 HE, and she yanked so hard I was out of action for a week.

Further to the east if you cross the 405 and pass the In-and-Out on the soouth side, is the Big Lots on the north side of the street. There is a jack shack there. I got a few whacks in years past but it was a low class place which looked like someone had put up the interior walls one weekend using plywood and old bed sheets. I heard that those girls come out of the shop and beckon customers just like Manilla or Bangkok.

Across the street from that is Life Reflexology which is always legit but not too bad.

Further to the east, just before you get to Golden West, there is a place on the south side which next to a laundromat. Its a slightly low end place too but got a few good pulls in years past. Once you get to Golden West, you can turn left or right and there are 4-5 more places where you can get junior jerked.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-05-22, 12:14
So this place gets new girls every week, got a girl named Cindy in a tight little dress with big boobs.

Her name might have changed. As these places always do. Just ask for the girl in a dress when you arrive. Don't get the manager in tshirt. Because unless you like the feel of a six pack hot dog on back of her neck more power to you. New girls alway give the best head for sure. Didn't get FS. As most places in sa don't offer that.

Over $40 for half hour. And good 10 min massage and then she went to town w CBJ. Total $110 w her top off.Where do the girls come from, and where do they go? Swapping out girls every week is the biggest red flag for a trafficking situation.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-05-22, 12:21
No matter the country of origin the lack of a green card gets in the way of better employment. They come to America to improve their lives. And 100-150000 to choke chickens is good money wherever you are.In addition to restaurant work, there is a large underground work community in the Chinese community. They take advantage of people without work visas to work office jobs for crap pay. But waitress work is not bad. And there is always legit massage work too. Apparently there is a spectrum of moral bottom lines from these girls.

Sexaholic777
12-05-22, 17:42
In addition to restaurant work, there is a large underground work community in the Chinese community. They take advantage of people without work visas to work office jobs for crap pay. But waitress work is not bad. And there is always legit massage work too. Apparently there is a spectrum of moral bottom lines from these girls.Where do you get this stuff. Most girls in Wm have visas and greencards. OMG too funny and they are even married. It's a job.

AppleSauce87
12-05-22, 20:29
I new to this Massage Parlor stuff. Does anyone know of Parlors that do CIM?

For those of you that have been to Angel Touch, do the girls there do that there and what's the pricing?

Sexaholic777
12-05-22, 20:53
Where do the girls come from, and where do they go? Swapping out girls every week is the biggest red flag for a trafficking situation.Dude these AMPs change girls all the time. No AMP has the same workers. These girls choose to be there. You stay home too much. Ask any girl for their number. I'm sure they will give it to you. Watching too much cops tv.

PitfallHarry13
12-05-22, 21:49
I new to this Massage Parlor stuff. Does anyone know of Parlors that do CIM?

For those of you that have been to Angel Touch, do the girls there do that there and what's the pricing?OK, so I'm mainly a lurker, but my experience with Angel Touch ticked me off enough that I need to share. Stay away. Based on IG photos I scheduled an hour with Bella. I will say, the parlor is very nice and she is as cute as her photos. But she wore a smock the entire time, doesn't speak a word of English, spent most of the session on her phone, and when my hour was up she (through the receptionist) said that her tip was $150. I couldn't help but laugh and tell them "absolutely not". I should have just left mid session, but the massage was OK and she did allow some touching over the clothes. I told them I'd give her $40, my standard for a regular massage (I know, I'm one of those tippers that makes things more expensive for everybody, oh well).

DarkRoomDaddy
12-05-22, 22:27
Dude these AMPs change girls all the time. No AMP has the same workers. These girls choose to be there. You stay home too much. Ask any girl for their number. I'm sure they will give it to you. Watching too much cops tv.Actually I suffer from the opposite problem. I am tired of looking at that same aging women after so many years and yearn for some fresh faces and firmer bodies. Most of the well known places mentioned here seem to have girls going on 4-5 years in place. I am not sure if management gives them a golden dick award after their 10,000th pull, but we desperately need some younger ladies.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-05-22, 22:30
Where do you get this stuff. Most girls in Wm have visas and greencards. OMG too funny and they are even married. It's a job.You are right. There is an E1 visa "Priority Worker and Persons of Extraordinary Ability". I always assumed they wanted engineers, computer programmers, and heart surgeons, but it is quite a skill to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I could never do that.

DzNutzz
12-05-22, 23:31
Is Rainbow detox in Anaheim still open?

MMacFly
12-05-22, 23:50
No appointment and got Yoyo. Very average massage and average release. 40 hr and 40 tip. The place is like a night club. Lots of talking and commotion. Music is playing really loud. Wouldn't repeat with her.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-06-22, 01:22
No appointment and got Yoyo. Very average massage and average release. 40 hr and 40 tip. The place is like a night club. Lots of talking and commotion. Music is playing really loud. Wouldn't repeat with her.She is a cutie though. And she can do more if she likes you. But I go ahead and give them 60 even if I don't plan to repeat. Its the new normal.

Mango Lvr
12-06-22, 10:42
OK, so I'm mainly a lurker, but my experience with Angel Touch ticked me off enough that I need to share. Stay away. Based on IG photos I scheduled an hour with Bella. I will say, the parlor is very nice and she is as cute as her photos. But she wore a smock the entire time, doesn't speak a word of English, spent most of the session on her phone, and when my hour was up she (through the receptionist) said that her tip was $150. I couldn't help but laugh and tell them "absolutely not". I should have just left mid session, but the massage was OK and she did allow some touching over the clothes. I told them I'd give her $40, my standard for a regular massage (I know, I'm one of those tippers that makes things more expensive for everybody, oh well).Pitfall Harry! Activision! Great name.

ShyBraveOC
12-06-22, 12:21
She is a cutie though. And she can do more if she likes you. But I go ahead and give them 60 even if I don't plan to repeat. Its the new normal.We can't accept the new normal. House fees have went up also. MT's are getting a 2 sided big increase that is unwarranted.

Danny2
12-06-22, 17:17
OK, so I'm mainly a lurker, but my experience with Angel Touch ticked me off enough that I need to share. Stay away. Based on IG photos I scheduled an hour with Bella. I will say, the parlor is very nice and she is as cute as her photos. But she wore a smock the entire time, doesn't speak a word of English, spent most of the session on her phone, and when my hour was up she (through the receptionist) said that her tip was $150. I couldn't help but laugh and tell them "absolutely not". I should have just left mid session, but the massage was OK and she did allow some touching over the clothes. I told them I'd give her $40, my standard for a regular massage (I know, I'm one of those tippers that makes things more expensive for everybody, oh well).Most of the girls at Angel Touch are fat and botched by too much plastic surgery. Most FS for around $ $ $.

NailBoiz1
12-06-22, 19:51
Just wondering has anybody tried Crystal in Yorba Linda? I was in the area and decided to try it. I did the 30 minutes for $40. Provider was an Asian lady maybe in her late 40's early 50's. She was the only one working there according to her. I undressed and laid down, she came in and gave me a relaxing massage and I was naked and she didn't cover me so I thought there was going to be extra, but after the 20 minutes massage she told me to flip and continue with another 10 Mins massage and didn't touch Jr, she did go near Jr. But never did touch him. I was on the fence of weather she offered extra or not so I didn't want to push it or ask since it seem like a legit place but at the same time maybe there would be extra. Anyways after the front massage she said done and walked out.

NailBoiz1
12-06-22, 19:55
She is a cutie though. And she can do more if she likes you. But I go ahead and give them 60 even if I don't plan to repeat. Its the new normal.To be honest I don't mind paying $60 vs $40 but the problem is that the service has also been crappy and rushed now. If the service was for the full hour and got a decent massage and HJ, then I'm okay paying $60 for HJ. I have stop going as much be aise its just been disappointing lately anf just don't feel the same.

Taws6
12-06-22, 20:14
Just wondering has anybody tried Crystal in Yorba Linda? I.To the best of my knowledge, there is ZERO full service in yorba linda.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Mango Lvr
12-06-22, 20:32
Just wondering has anybody tried Crystal in Yorba Linda? I was in the area and decided to try it. I did the 30 minutes for $40. Provider was an Asian lady maybe in her late 40's early 50's. She was the only one working there according to her. I undressed and laid down, she came in and gave me a relaxing massage and I was naked and she didn't cover me so I thought there was going to be extra, but after the 20 minutes massage she told me to flip and continue with another 10 Mins massage and didn't touch Jr, she did go near Jr. But never did touch him. I was on the fence of weather she offered extra or not so I didn't want to push it or ask since it seem like a legit place but at the same time maybe there would be extra. Anyways after the front massage she said done and walked out.She was testing the waters. If you go back, there'll be more.

Anontt6
12-06-22, 21:16

Total $140 for 30 minutes of playtime. Paid an extra $60 so I could pop two times with her.

They let you choose which girl you want. And Nikki does actually look like the girl in the ad.

Maybe she has a good make up artist LOL, but she was tasty and shaved. She droooled on my cock perfectly.

https://nightfunpages.com/choose-young-asian-girls-today-cum-and-relax-661-424-2690/Sounds very similar to one of those palces that give you a Chinese GILF charging kgirl prices. Until someone with more than 3 posts TOFTT on this, I'll pass.

NailBoiz1
12-06-22, 23:24
She was testing the waters. If you go back, there'll be more.On the ad it says $140 for 60 minutes, but you only got 30 minutes? It also says $190 for FSBB? Were you able to get BB?

NailBoiz1
12-07-22, 01:54
She was testing the waters. If you go back, there'll be more.That would be nice.

You know this from experience or just assuming?

Mango Lvr
12-07-22, 11:19
That would be nice.

You know this from experience or just assuming?No experience at that particular spot. In my experience, if the massage was good enough to warrant a return visit, and if the rapport with the woman was fun, or at least friendly, then benefits will flow. Just how far those benefits go, I can't say. I feel more comfortable with the ones who set up boundaries because once you're in, you know that she doesn't let in every dude that walks through the door. It's a relationship. Think about it from her point of view. She has a business to run and protect.

HeadHunter1969
12-07-22, 13:14
Sounds very similar to one of those palces that give you a Chinese GILF charging kgirl prices. Until someone with more than 3 posts TOFTT on this, I'll pass.I was suspicious as well. Seems a little TGTBT, especially considering the lack of posts. I've been texting her and may swing by today as her location is very close to my office. If she's a gilf, I'll bolt and report back. If she's what he says she is, I'll stick around and report! Stay tuned.

HH69.

HeadHunter1969
12-07-22, 13:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FrankReynolds
12-07-22, 14:35
Actually I suffer from the opposite problem. I am tired of looking at that same aging women after so many years and yearn for some fresh faces and firmer bodies. Most of the well known places mentioned here seem to have girls going on 4-5 years in place. I am not sure if management gives them a golden dick award after their 10,000th pull, but we desperately need some younger ladies.All the younger providers are at the nuru shops now because they realized being young and hot they can get 2-5 x what yall tip old providers.

Sound7
12-07-22, 14:38
Minimum tip $10/ hr.

Very decent massage head to toe. Water or tea available on exit.

Curtain walls, need appointment via cell number.

Legit! Sally or Linda available. 45+ provider

That would be nice.

You know this from experience or just assuming?

Sound7
12-07-22, 15:19
Older 30 + seen on the couch. They move around alot. Fee on high end.

Yeah, this place is over the freeway and down the street from F&C. It's been a while since that location has gotten a write up. It's sister shop in Santa Anna used to get a lot of write ups. This one, not so much. If she was pudgy, sounds like you got the Mamasan.

Mr Plumber
12-07-22, 17:19
Is Rainbow detox in Anaheim still open?I drove by here over last weekend and their sign still sits out by Euclid. Called a couple times today and no answer. No one replied to my texts either. Try again next week. Never know if they're just laying low or done for good.

NailBoiz1
12-07-22, 20:14
Minimum tip $10/ hr.

Legit! Sally or Linda available. 45+ providerThis Q place your talking about is in Westminster?

NailBoiz1
12-07-22, 20:16
No experience at that particular spot. In my experience, if the massage was good enough to warrant a return visit, and if the rapport with the woman was fun, or at least friendly, then benefits will flow. Just how far those benefits go, I can't say. I feel more comfortable with the ones who set up boundaries because once you're in, you know that she doesn't let in every dude that walks through the door. It's a relationship. Think about it from her point of view. She has a business to run and protect.Very true and totally get it.

Caribe
12-07-22, 20:21
Older 30 + seen on the couch. They move around alot. Fee on high end.What is the fee, now. The last time I went, it was 35 and F&C was 30. F&C is now 40.

PhilAShow
12-08-22, 11:04
There is F&C on Westminster and Edwards, and across the street to the east is Starbucks, and in that shopping center is VT Spa. I have not been there in years, but the last time it was a Vietnamese girls who wanted 45 during the golden years of 40 HE, and she yanked so hard I was out of action for a week.

Further to the east if you cross the 405 and pass the In-and-Out on the soouth side, is the Big Lots on the north side of the street. There is a jack shack there. I got a few whacks in years past but it was a low class place which looked like someone had put up the interior walls one weekend using plywood and old bed sheets. I heard that those girls come out of the shop and beckon customers just like Manilla or Bangkok.

Across the street from that is Life Reflexology which is always legit but not too bad.

Further to the east, just before you get to Golden West, there is a place on the south side which next to a laundromat. Its a slightly low end place too but got a few good pulls in years past. Once you get to Golden West, you can turn left or right and there are 4-5 more places where you can get junior jerked.The place near the bowling alley is 5 Star. Most of the talent is humdrum but Cici and Lisa were all stars. I think they're both there. Cici for sure. Got to call for appointment. Always busy.

Slammer6008
12-08-22, 22:15
The place near the bowling alley is 5 Star. Most of the talent is humdrum but Cici and Lisa were all stars. I think they're both there. Cici for sure. Got to call for appointment. Always busy.Cici an Lisa oooooo yaaaaa.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-08-22, 22:43
Minimum tip $10/ hr.

Legit! Sally or Linda available. 45+ providerIs that Q Life Reflexology across the street from Big Lots? Sally has a big chest on a small frame? There is a Jessica there too. Tall and thin?

DarkRoomDaddy
12-08-22, 22:54
We can't accept the new normal. House fees have went up also. MT's are getting a 2 sided big increase that is unwarranted.I agreed with you for a long time. Suddenly room fee went up 33% and tip went up 50%. But. Train workers and teachers are asking for 20% raises due to inflation. And how many years were we paying 40? Its maybe 10-15 years without any increase. So a one time bump won't kill me. Just go less. The main reason to start giving 60 is that the girls will get pissed off and then your service the next time will suffer. So if its a one time session and you are not happy give 40 and don't come back to her or her friends. But if you are angling to be a regular, unlocking the secret menu, you got to pay a bit more these days.

Muteki03
12-09-22, 00:37
To the best of my knowledge, there is ZERO full service in yorba linda.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.Yorba spa by the 711 had FS for years with Coco. She's long gone. CBJ possible from one of the girls there. Don't recall name.

HawaiiGuy
12-09-22, 12:19
"The place near the bowling alley is 5 Star. Most of the talent is humdrum but Cici and Lisa were all stars. I think they're both there. Cici for sure. Got to call for appointment. Always busy. ".

Yes. They were both all stars but Lisa is no longer there.

PhilAShow
12-09-22, 13:27
Slammer, just like I told Kitty last night, your inbox is full.

Mr Plumber
12-09-22, 14:18
Hadn't visited Happy on Warner since the soso experience with Katie. Drew Lisa, whose push-up bra and toothy smile had some appeal. Paid for the hour in the room direct to Lisa. Got comfy and sat waiting for Lisa's return. A few hand gestures to clarify expectations and naked she gets.

Spent a few minutes massaging her twat and enjoying her stout nipples. Then either her or my phone rings. I wasn't about to answer, so continued exploring. She on the other hand thought differently.

Big mistake, honey, and total buzz kill.

As she negotiated and scheduled her next appointment with whomever was on the phone, I proceeded to get dressed. She finishes her call and starts asking "what you doing". I didn't answer. She starts pleading for me to stay and I just held my phone to my ear and said, "Bad idea. ".

She tries to massage my junk and appears to be going to her knees but I just said, "Don't bother. ".

I'm now fully dressed and she's standing between me and the door. I look her right in the eyes, show her it's only been 10 minutes since we started and said, "No tip. ".

Most Asian massage therapists I've known remain calm in challenging situations. Not Lisa. She adds to the exasperation by telling me I have to tip her for touching her naked carcass. To which I just said, "No, I don't. " After which I walked out to the lobby and out the front door with her chastising me and whaling to her co-workers in Mandarin.

Under any other disappointing scenario I'd tip something. But not this one. Maybe I burned a bridge. If so, so be it.

Went to My Happy Feet where I had only 30 minutes for a massage. Lily was much more accommodating and enjoyable. At least the afternoon was not a total loss.

LongChorizo
12-09-22, 14:23
A good prostate place is in Westminster and I think it's called Young Cloud 9? It's $40 for entry and $40 for HJ which includes plenty of prostate play. Ots in the same plaza as Popeyes chicken.Thank you for the recommendation. Here my reports.

1. Young Cloud 9.

Decided to take one for the team. Didn't make an appointment and just walked in. I got a lady by the name of Mia. She was ok looking. I payed for an hour. She took me to the back area. There are curtains for doors. Undressed and just played along. She did a great massage. I really enjoyed the massage. She was playing with my boys from behind from time to time. I knew there were extras. I stated making moves. She played with my crack for a good time and asked me to flip. Started on the pool with plenty of oil and moved to my crack, playing with my star fish and eventually some sort of painful prostate play. I burst a lot of juice pretty fast and I could also hear mongers next to me getting milked as they grunted LOL. I paid 40 as tip and she kinda didn't smile but who cares, 40 is all you deserve for that service. It wasn't expectacular but I would repeat. Good teasing though and great massage. The prostate play was too rough.

2. BREEZEY (INDEPENDENT).

Following other people's advice, took this one off my bucket list. I can't even believe I did this one. Texted her and agreed for the date. It was in a low class hotel. I should have known better. Got the room # and went in. Mannnn, this lady was not my type and definitely what I was looking for but the other head was making decisions that day and went for it. I just wanted to pop and rhats exactly what I did. Maybe 10 minutes and I was out the door. Never again!! Even Lucy at F&C looks better. I will just pretend this one didn't happen. Oh my! 80 damage.

Please recommend me other prostate players or some Asian Milfs. I still have yet to try the Tustin Chiro place. I know exactly where it is.

Stay safe guys.

Taws6
12-09-22, 15:01
I'm now fully dressed and she's standing between me and the door. I look her right in the eyes, show her it's only been 10 minutes since we started and said, "No tip. ".
Under any other disappointing scenario I'd tip something. But not this one. Maybe I burned a bridge. If so, so be it.
Mr. Plumber in my opinion does what We all need to when provided poor service. Walk.

No Tip.

If this was the standard monger response, the service would be much better.

NailBoiz1
12-09-22, 15:34
Mr. Plumber in my opinion does what We all need to when provided poor service. Walk.

No Tip.

If this was the standard monger response, the service would be much better.I would have done the same and have done the same.

The lady actually walked out to the front door and flip me off and yelled you cheap. LOL.

Man that just hurts my feeling. LOL.

Mango Lvr
12-09-22, 16:46
Hadn't visited Happy on Warner since the soso experience with Katie. Drew Lisa, whose push-up bra and toothy smile had some appeal. Paid for the hour in the room direct to Lisa. Got comfy and sat waiting for Lisa's return. A few hand gestures to clarify expectations and naked she gets.

Spent a few minutes massaging her twat and enjoying her stout nipples. Then either her or my phone rings. I wasn't about to answer, so continued exploring. She on the other hand thought differently.

As she negotiated and scheduled her next appointment with whomever was on the phone, I proceeded to get dressed. She finishes her call and starts asking "what you doing". I didn't answer. She starts pleading for me to stay and I just held my phone to my ear and said, "Bad idea. ".

She tries to massage my junk and appears to be going to her knees but I just said, "Don't bother. ".

Most Asian massage therapists I've known remain calm in challenging situations. Not Lisa. She adds to the exasperation by telling me I have to tip her for touching her naked carcass. To which I just said, "No, I don't. " After which I walked out to the lobby and out the front door with her chastising me and whaling to her co-workers in Mandarin..You're totally right. I've put up with lots of interruptions, popping in and out the door, etc. Mia over at Air body, or whatever it is called was an extreme case. But the phone is too much! I've had it a few times. I'll take your example for next time.

Mango Lvr
12-09-22, 17:04
Myeh. TIFTT. I booked an hour because I like to gamble a bit and swing for the seats when I go to a new place. Everyone books hh, so I like to think it's a bit different. T'was a Viet grandma, short and chubby (which I don't all that much mind) with that GPS attitude (which I very much do mind) the Viet women have. Tease, but no, but tease, but no. Makes you crazy. Got a HJ from her, I asked for more, but she was firm. Going in got a quick look at the colleagues. Not a youthful bunch. After the HJ, there was still plenty of time and we had a nice time chatting while she rubbed legs and chest and whatever. , basically killing time. Tipped her 60, thought about it for a second. 50 or 40? Nah. I won't be going back, so why be a cheapskate? I get the feeling about the place that it's mostly miss with the very rare hit. That's just not worth the money to do the research.

The place is nice, the room is clean and felt private, so that was a big plus. It's a quality place, for sure, but doesn't have that extra. Umpf.

I know guys get angry about high tipping and in retrospect I should have tipped her 40. But that is also the next day after I've thought about it! At the time I'm still feeling the high. I am a generous man and go in with a friendly, fun attitude. It's an investment that hopefully relaxes them and fun begins. This also means that when they cross a line, such as talking on the phone or other bad behavior, I'm confident that the issue was with them and I can act accordingly.

FrankReynolds
12-09-22, 17:25
Thank you for the recommendation. Here my reports.

1. Young Cloud 9.

Decided to take one for the team. Didn't make an appointment and just walked in. I got a lady by the name of Mia. She was ok looking. I payed for an hour. She took me to the back area. There are curtains for doors. Undressed and just played along. She did a great massage. I really enjoyed the massage. She was playing with my boys from behind from time to time. I knew there were extras. I stated making moves. She played with my crack for a good time and asked me to flip. Started on the pool with plenty of oil and moved to my crack, playing with my star fish and eventually some sort of painful prostate play. I burst a lot of juice pretty fast and I could also hear mongers next to me getting milked as they grunted LOL. I paid 40 as tip and she kinda didn't smile but who cares, 40 is all you deserve for that service. It wasn't expectacular but I would repeat. Good teasing though and great massage. The prostate play was too rough.

2. BREEZEY (INDEPENDENT).

Following other people's advice, took this one off my bucket list. I can't even believe I did this one. Texted her and agreed for the date. It was in a low class hotel. I should have known better. Got the room # and went in. Mannnn, this lady was not my type and definitely what I was looking for but the other head was making decisions that day and went for it. I just wanted to pop and rhats exactly what I did. Maybe 10 minutes and I was out the door. Never again!! Even Lucy at F&C looks better. I will just pretend this one didn't happen. Oh my! 80 damage.

Please recommend me other prostate players or some Asian Milfs. I still have yet to try the Tustin Chiro place. I know exactly where it is.

Stay safe guys.Zelda the prostate lady in anaheim hills is incredible. Not attractive but crazy release. Her website is walnutsaver dot org.

Slammer6008
12-09-22, 20:05
Slammer, just like I told Kitty last night, your inbox is full.Your still hitting that ass from behind?

Bastard Chorum
12-09-22, 21:47
At Haven Spa.

Attractive dolled up face with hilariously long eyelashes and thick botox filled lips. 5'4, decent man made D's, thick ass (on the fence whether they are enhanced or not), shaven pussy. Bunch of tats (which seems like a theme for girls working in Haven), skin tone is lightly tanned. She's the fittest Latina I've seen so far at this place. Works out hard weight training and it shows. Tight thick body that's toned and slightly muscled.

Cheerful personality and good talker; initiates topics, listens ok without rambling or bulldozing over your replies, upbeat back and forth banter. She starts off with hot stones which was unexpected and new. Likes to use slow long slides and lightly caresses with her fingernail extensions. Some may like it but it gives me goosebumps so I had her stop it. She wanted $200 for hour nuru which is on the high side and a ridiculous $500 for CFS. Settled on just nuru as people gave good reviews (of which she is aware of) about her and wanted to see for myself. Great dirty talker, caters heavily to the daddy's girl archetype. Good tease and finish but nothing outstanding from my experience.

In the end, she an attractive Latina with a nice body and has a case of GPS for this segment of sex workers. For the price she's asking you can find better on HX or PD if you're looking for a Latina or head over to kgirls (which interestingly enough occasionally houses some Latinas) for a more comfortable and intimate setting. I'm sure she has her fans but I'm clearly not one and won't be repeating.

$65 to the house and $200 tip.

Bastard Chorum
12-09-22, 21:52
At Haven Spa.

Ok face to me which clearly has been under the knife multiple times, 5'5", heavily scarred man made D's, soft and plump ass, shaven pussy. Tatted up and her skin tone is between fair and tanned, leaning more to fair. Has C-section scar. In good shape, her body feels more like skinny fat than physically fit due to exercise. She's so self-conscious of her scars that I felt bad for her. Very unique hairstyle that has African influences but I'm at a loss for descriptions of.

Great conversationalist and has a slight accent. But pretty talkative to the point that she seemed to want to avoid periods of long silence. Comes across as a bit ghetto too. I usually want silence when I'm enjoying a good massage. Unfortunately, Shai does not really provide one. She's more of a rub here and there and it'll work out somehow kind of masseuse. She's one of the few I've experience that will actually do a full nuru slide along your body. Very good teasing on the flip. Settled on $300 for CFS. CBJ was nice, decent technique and variation, good suction, head bobbing, and eye contact. I liked how her ass jiggles in K9 and she's decently flexible in mish for the finish.

Overall, I would categorize her as a bit better than average among the girls I've seen at Haven. But I won't repeat as she's too plastic for me and the scars really put a damper on my libido throughout the session.

$65 to the house and $300 tip.

MichaelKnight2
12-09-22, 22:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MichaelKnight2
12-09-22, 22:20
Is Rainbow detox in Anaheim still open?Went by and got yuri.

MichaelKnight2
12-09-22, 22:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You are so full of shit and making this shit up. Time for you to go.

A2

MassageTourist
12-09-22, 22:22
Zelda the prostate lady in anaheim hills is incredible. Not attractive but crazy release. Her website is walnutsaver dot org.I am curious about this. Any more info you can share?

MichaelKnight2
12-09-22, 22:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MichaelKnight2
12-09-22, 22:29

https://nightfunpages.com/choose-young-asian-girls-today-cum-and-relax-661-424-2690/No Chinese gilfs like Lucy here. Just hot Korean girls and Vietnamese. Went by twice. Didn't regret.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-22, 00:52

Most Asian massage therapists I've known remain calm in challenging situations. Not Lisa. She adds to the exasperation by telling me I have to tip her for touching her naked carcass. To which I just said, "No, I don't. " After which I walked out to the lobby and out the front door with her chastising me and whaling to her co-workers in Mandarin.

Went to My Happy Feet where I had only 30 minutes for a massage. Lily was much more accommodating and enjoyable. At least the afternoon was not a total loss.I kinda agree with her. There are many girls who do not give that kind of access at all. Including some "famous" girls mentioned on this list. Some times girls will negotiate a bigger tip with UTC access. Its actually pretty rare to get a girl completely naked. So that is worth something and there is some eoncomic value to touching a naked woman in her private places. Many of these shops don't give anything from the house fee to the girls. They just work for tips.

The answering the phone bit is super rude, but many Chinese girls do that, or carry on converations with other girls while giving you a massage. Thats their culture. I would have let it go a minute or two, and then given her an ultimatum to end the call or end the session. And if the call continued, maybe I would have gotten up and given her 10 or 15.

Sexaholic777
12-10-22, 14:41
I kinda agree with her. There are many girls who do not give that kind of access at all. Including some "famous" girls mentioned on this list. Some times girls will negotiate a bigger tip with UTC access. Its actually pretty rare to get a girl completely naked. So that is worth something and there is some eoncomic value to touching a naked woman in her private places. Many of these shops don't give anything from the house fee to the girls. They just work for tips.

The answering the phone bit is super rude, but many Chinese girls do that, or carry on converations with other girls while giving you a massage. Thats their culture. I would have let it go a minute or two, and then given her an ultimatum to end the call or end the session. And if the call continued, maybe I would have gotten up and given her 10 or 15.You don't know who owns these AMPs. Some might be owned by Asian gangs.

Tipisil
12-10-22, 17:06
Hey Al! Thanks for the advice. I've visited twice since seeing you're post. I pulled the same girl both times.

Do only certain girls provide FS there?Did you get the name of the provider? I'm looking for new places away from SH or BW.

Ramz1991
12-10-22, 19:24
Went to magic spa on harbor and baker in Costa Mesa recently, first time visiting. I got a massage from a 50 ish year old Asian lady. 4/10 scale body / face. She was outside in the parking lot when I pulled up and followed me in when I got in the door. $50 for 45 min massage. She asked the following questions (age, job, living location, where I usually go get massages, who referred me). I don't know if this was questions to make sure I wasn't LE but she saw the vehicle I pulled up in so maybe just standard questions from the establishment. Asked if I wanted an oil massage or a massage with a sheet over me. I chose oil massage and noticed the door was half open which I thought about questioning but decided not to since this place seemed a little off to me. It was clean which was a plus. She was wearing jeans and a top during the massage. She massaged my neck and upper back for the first quarter of the massage and I asked if she was going to do my lower back and legs. She said yes and at this point I wasn't sure if I didn't say anything I would have paid for a neck and upper back massage. When she was doing my hamstrings I pointed to the spot where the buttcheek meets the hamstring and she said no we only give massage and no funny business. Admittedly since she shot that out when there was no suggestion from me, I said ok and decided I'm not coming back here. The last 15 minutes I felt very awkward and out of place. She finished with hot stones and towels to remove the oil. The massage ended at 40 minutes time, maybe a tad less. I asked for $5 change for a $20 bill so I was going to give her a tip of $15 and she said all of the clients tip $30 so I just had her keep it and I got the hell out of there. She wished me a Merry Christmas when I walked through the exit knowing I'd never step foot in there again.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-22, 21:14
Your still hitting that ass from behind?Yeah trying to get into her out box.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-22, 21:22
You don't know who owns these AMPs. Some might be owned by Asian gangs.Yes even more reason not to be an obvious dick. I heard that the PPS at one well known place has an actual criminal record. Recently its become apparent to me that some other mongers are not the high class gentleman that most of us are on this list. And are in fact scumball clients. Some girls told me that guys stiff them for tips or lowball tips for top end service. I have some girls who want their tip before I go to the bathroom as if I am going to dine-and-dash. So its quite possible that some dude is not too far away. So just give them something and get the hell out of their before it turns really ugly.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-22, 21:31
I am curious about this. Any more info you can share?It seems to be a rite of passage to try Zelda the walnut lady. Some guys report religious-like experience. To boil it down, its essentially an expensive HJ in a slightly clinical setting. With toy applied up your toot-shute, by a woman who is very nice but way over her prime. It seems to clear the pipes as never before. Its probably smething each guy should try once to have the experience. I could see some coming in once a year for a tune up. Or for some, once may be enough. At least you will have earned your walnut-saver merit badge to show you are a man who takes his monagering seriously.

Slammer6008
12-11-22, 09:43
Yes even more reason not to be an obvious dick. I heard that the PPS at one well known place has an actual criminal record. Recently its become apparent to me that some other mongers are not the high class gentleman that most of us are on this list. And are in fact scumball clients. Some girls told me that guys stiff them for tips or lowball tips for top end service. I have some girls who want their tip before I go to the bathroom as if I am going to dine-and-dash. So its quite possible that some dude is not too far away. So just give them something and get the hell out of their before it turns really ugly.Yes these ass holes do it all the time they even go through there Purses.

FrankReynolds
12-11-22, 11:20
It seems to be a rite of passage to try Zelda the walnut lady. Some guys report religious-like experience. To boil it down, its essentially an expensive HJ in a slightly clinical setting. With toy applied up your toot-shute, by a woman who is very nice but way over her prime. It seems to clear the pipes as never before. Its probably smething each guy should try once to have the experience. I could see some coming in once a year for a tune up. Or for some, once may be enough. At least you will have earned your walnut-saver merit badge to show you are a man who takes his monagering seriously.Exactly this. After going once I feel like my prostate is way healthier. Attempted to return once since but the night before decided I'd rather see a normal hot provider since they cost the same. Will end up back with Zelda at some point soon.

Her info is in the bottom of the OC threads listing. Or her site is walnutsaver dot org.

Tipisil
12-11-22, 12:50
Took one for the team since I was feeling an itch and this place was close. Worse mistake. Lady asked 160 for FS. She was old, fat, and not attractive. Took a HJ instead, but after 5 seconds she was already complaining that it was taking too long. Kept yelling, grunting, and stopped, continuously asking for me to stop.

Stay away from this place.

EuphoriaSeeker
12-11-22, 13:35
fun you mentioned that name jennifer. Back in the day that was a tanning spot if i recal. She went by lisa, kim, nancy and others too. Little bit on the thick side with big tits right? She opened another tanning salon in hb totally tan that got her ass busted. I had to look up the location you guys are talking about and yep, that's the location. She lives up the street on euclid where i used to see her until i lost my burner phone. It was kind of weird having a massage mat on the floor laying next to the tanning modul but good times for sure. Yea i'd like to see her aging but don't have the balls to knock on her door.

took one for the team since I was feeling an itch and this place was close. Worse mistake. Lady asked 160 for fs. She was old, fat, and not attractive. Took a hj instead, but after 5 seconds she was already complaining that it was taking too long. Kept yelling, grunting, and stopped, continuously asking for me to stop.

Stay away from this place.Thank you for your sacrifice.

PhineasPhreak
12-11-22, 14:46
Yes even more reason not to be an obvious dick. I heard that the PPS at one well known place has an actual criminal record. Recently its become apparent to me that some other mongers are not the high class gentleman that most of us are on this list. And are in fact scumball clients. Some girls told me that guys stiff them for tips or lowball tips for top end service. I have some girls who want their tip before I go to the bathroom as if I am going to dine-and-dash. So its quite possible that some dude is not too far away. So just give them something and get the hell out of their before it turns really ugly.Judging by the writing skills of mongers in general (read the LA threads) I'd say overall you gentlemen are for the most part an educated and articulate cohort.

Can't imagine how dangerous it must be for these parlors to operate. Did you see the shootout between a scumbag robber / kidnapper and that mms in New Mexico? Sadly she lost the shootout. It's good she was packing but it's hard when somebody has the drop on you.

MikeSanchez
12-11-22, 19:28
At Haven Spa.

Ok face to me which clearly has been under the knife multiple times, 5'5", heavily scarred man made D's, soft and plump ass, shaven pussy. Tatted up and her skin tone is between fair and tanned, leaning more to fair. Has C-section scar. In good shape, her body feels more like skinny fat than physically fit due to exercise. She's so self-conscious of her scars that I felt bad for her. Very unique hairstyle that has African influences but I'm at a loss for descriptions of.

Great conversationalist and has a slight accent. But pretty talkative to the point that she seemed to want to avoid periods of long silence. Comes across as a bit ghetto too. I usually want silence when I'm enjoying a good massage. Unfortunately, Shai does not really provide one. She's more of a rub here and there and it'll work out somehow kind of masseuse. She's one of the few I've experience that will actually do a full nuru slide along your body. Very good teasing on the flip. Settled on $300 for CFS. CBJ was nice, decent technique and variation, good suction, head bobbing, and eye contact. I liked how her ass jiggles in K9 and she's decently flexible in mish for the finish.

Overall, I would categorize her as a bit better than average among the girls I've seen at Haven. But I won't repeat as she's too plastic for me and the scars really put a damper on my libido throughout the session.

$65 to the house and $300 tip.Is Shai also known as Tia Tequila on IG? It does say Shai and she does go to Haven.

https://instagram.com/thereal_tiatequila_oc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

DarkRoomDaddy
12-12-22, 01:21
Judging by the writing skills of mongers in general (read the LA threads) I'd say overall you gentlemen are for the most part an educated and articulate cohort.

Can't imagine how dangerous it must be for these parlors to operate. Did you see the shootout between a scumbag robber / kidnapper and that mms in New Mexico? Sadly she lost the shootout. It's good she was packing but it's hard when somebody has the drop on you.There is a video you can find online of the shopping center at Westminster and Brookhurst. In broad daylight, an Asian woman got some money from ATM and was walking along the store fronts. A scumbag dude walked up behind her and sucker punched her, knocking her to the ground, and grabbed her purse and ran to the get away car. Only thing is that she would not let got of that purse, and got dragged by the SUV and killed in full view of her sister not far away. PD happened to be close by, and after a long chase, those guys are now enjoying a pleasant stay at our expense. This all transpired right in from of Top 10 Massage. Which is still in business and has a number of fine providers. You can see the MP in the video, right next to the karaoke shop. So that's the kind of neighborhood it is. Quite a few of the shops we discuss have deranged homeless guys, shady bosses, and probably some dudes who's career path is quite different than your own. Years ago, those VT coffee shops were famous for hosting VT gangs. Indeed, Westminster is the highest crime area of OC outside of Santa Ana. There used to be car jackings and home invasion robberies.

So going to a MP is not like your normal trip to the country club. Now imagine what it must be like to be a middle aged woman and not even speak the language, and have to work with whoever comes through the door, relying on their generosity to make a living.

Bastard Chorum
12-12-22, 02:16
Is Shai also known as Tia Tequila on IG? It does say Shai and she does go to Haven.

https://instagram.com/thereal_tiatequila_oc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=Yeah, that's her.

Grimmy23
12-12-22, 11:55
Exactly this. After going once I feel like my prostate is way healthier. Attempted to return once since but the night before decided I'd rather see a normal hot provider since they cost the same. Will end up back with Zelda at some point soon.

Her info is in the bottom of the OC threads listing. Or her site is walnutsaver dot org.Zelda is a different experience altogether. She's in her 60's, not really attractive. She wears see thru lingerie for the service. I wish she didn't because I really don't want to see her body. Not that it's bad, but when someone that age and not sexy tries to be sexy it's just a bit odd. But holy shit, she gave me the orgasm of my life and I think she drained every last drop of cum out of me. It's the only time in my life I've ever screamed while climaxing. I literally had to lay on her table for about 10 minutes to get enough strength to get up and get dressed. It was a full on prostate orgasm, which if you haven't experienced one before, you need to at least once in your life. For me, once was enough, or I might go back again sometime for that full body orgasm experience.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-12-22, 12:32
Zelda is a different experience altogether. She's in her 60's, not really attractive. She wears see thru lingerie for the service. I wish she didn't because I really don't want to see her body. Not that it's bad, but when someone that age and not sexy tries to be sexy it's just a bit odd. But holy shit, she gave me the orgasm of my life and I think she drained every last drop of cum out of me. It's the only time in my life I've ever screamed while climaxing. I literally had to lay on her table for about 10 minutes to get enough strength to get up and get dressed. It was a full on prostate orgasm, which if you haven't experienced one before, you need to at least once in your life. For me, once was enough, or I might go back again sometime for that full body orgasm experience.Sometimes your imagination is better than reality. It was kinda hard to get hard. It would be better with a darker room and no lingerie. In fact, the banter is more like a seeing a psychologist / nurse, so nurses scrubs would be better.

Nestal
12-12-22, 13:23
Rose is a fit Caucasian that has a cute face and body, ample butt and some lovely naturals. What makes her better is she aims to please. Has a bit of a Russian accent and lets your hands explore wherever you want (YMMV). Not sure if extras are on the menu, as I don't opt for them anyway.Anyone know which place on 17th this is? I don't really feel like calling every place on 17th but I might. Going to visit a spot on 17th tonight regardless.

Morongo
12-12-22, 13:25
Just curious, who offers Nuru service with a FS finish?

McNutties
12-12-22, 16:36
Anyone been here recently? Or any recommendations for this spot. Its a sister spa to the former LF109 I believe people have mentioned. They seem to update lineups every day.

https://www.instagram.com/brea_spa_1221

Just curious. I did enjoy LF109 while before. With providers like chanel, kate, valentina. Appreciate any info.

LongChorizo
12-12-22, 17:46
Zelda the prostate lady in anaheim hills is incredible. Not attractive but crazy release. Her website is walnutsaver dot org.Thank you so much. I have tried to book this one for the past years LOL It never works out for me. She is completely booked all the time. This is one from my bucket list. I wish I can do it soon. I bet is one of those "electrical" releases that leave you with bursts of electricity down there after days LOL. I had that with a prostate pro years ago in Rowland Heights area. I never again found her information. She was some sort of holistic Dr. Too. She was professional but amazing massage. I don't mind any lady playing with clean toys with me LOL.

I will try to visit some places during my vacations and provide Intel. I am still looking for any prostate play ladies. That would be awesome! Thanks guys.

Grimmy23
12-12-22, 18:40
Thank you so much. I have tried to book this one for the past years LOL It never works out for me. She is completely booked all the time. This is one from my bucket list. I wish I can do it soon. I bet is one of those "electrical" releases that leave you with bursts of electricity down there after days LOL. I had that with a prostate pro years ago in Rowland Heights area. I never again found her information. She was some sort of holistic Dr. Too. She was professional but amazing massage. I don't mind any lady playing with clean toys with me LOL.

I will try to visit some places during my vacations and provide Intel. I am still looking for any prostate play ladies. That would be awesome! Thanks guys.There's also Kastina aka Zorina who works out of an upscale apartment across the street from Angel Stadium. She does a good prostate release. She's also not attractive and a bit on the wacko side, but she gives good unrushed service and will do FS if you want. She will talk about how she wants you do be her sex slave and do her in 5 different positions. Really kind of a nut job TBH but my hour service with her was almost 90 minutes by the time I was showered and out the door. She advertises on bedpage. Look for "Scandinavian" or "Danish. ".

PharmHobby
12-12-22, 22:18
Saw Toto at BW today mid-afternoon. I've had her multiple times and she provides good service. She gives a thorough rub which is a bit hard for my taste but guys who like a therapeutic massage will probably like it. The best part was the teasing she did before the flip. After the flip was a nice slow release, well executed. She has previously done a bit more edging but was still good this time. Limited roaming allowed as usual. After the ending she finished with a head massage that felt awesome. Toto only works Sun and Mon apparently. House is 35 tipped 60.

MikeSanchez
12-13-22, 09:35
Yeah, that's her.How old? On IG she claims she's 23 why / o and comes across as very loving.

Thanks.

Gulongitlog
12-13-22, 12:54
Saw lisa at happy SA. Massage was okay, nothing to write home about. A little teasing. On the flip negotiated for a CBJ. She put on the hat and went to work and it was a good service. For the price, worth it. She's a bit thick, but not chubby with big tits. Will probably repeat.

Curious anyone know of any good providers for a good Russian finish? I've tried other places and providers and they either don't know how to or they eventually just end up just stroking jr.

Fission20
12-13-22, 18:48
Saw lisa at happy SA. Massage was okay, nothing to write home about. A little teasing. On the flip negotiated for a CBJ. She put on the hat and went to work and it was a good service. For the price, worth it. She's a bit thick, but not chubby with big tits. Will probably repeat.

Curious anyone know of any good providers for a good Russian finish? I've tried other places and providers and they either don't know how to or they eventually just end up just stroking jr.What was the damage on that.

PharmHobby
12-13-22, 19:21
Saw Judy today at My Happy Feet off Bolsa. Judy is a bit older not quite Granny but past her prime. Perfunctory light rub which I actually like better than the longer / harder massage at Bamboo Wood. Rub ended with some teasing but limited. On the flip went right for CBJ no discussion of tip. CBJ was average and fairly brief. Removed the cover and finished with standard handshake which was a bit too hammer style for me. She slowed down a bit but still not the greatest ending. Did allow brief upper UTC roaming but honestly not that appealing. Very nice person though. 40+80 and she seemed satisfied with tip. Probably won't repeat, just a very average experience.

Sexaholic777
12-13-22, 21:23
So checked out the new place.

Place is off 17th Street in Santa Ana.

Amy in sexy dress came out.

Total $120.

Fun time. $40 house fee and $80 playtime w her big boobies and good release.

Found them here.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Sexaholic777
12-13-22, 21:25
Saw Judy today at My Happy Feet off Bolsa. Judy is a bit older not quite Granny but past her prime. Perfunctory light rub which I actually like better than the longer / harder massage at Bamboo Wood. Rub ended with some teasing but limited. On the flip went right for CBJ no discussion of tip. CBJ was average and fairly brief. Removed the cover and finished with standard handshake which was a bit too hammer style for me. She slowed down a bit but still not the greatest ending. Did allow brief upper UTC roaming but honestly not that appealing. Very nice person though. 40+80 and she seemed satisfied with tip. Probably won't repeat, just a very average experience.No cover BJ.

FS total $150 and she was happy. Better than Koko.

Sexaholic777
12-13-22, 21:27
Anyone been here recently? Or any recommendations for this spot. Its a sister spa to the former LF109 I believe people have mentioned. They seem to update lineups every day.

https://www.instagram.com/brea_spa_1221

Just curious. I did enjoy LF109 while before. With providers like chanel, kate, valentina. Appreciate any info.Some went to Melody massage next door.

Caribe
12-13-22, 23:11
Saw Judy today at My Happy Feet off Bolsa. Judy is a bit older not quite Granny but past her prime. Perfunctory light rub which I actually like better than the longer / harder massage at Bamboo Wood. Rub ended with some teasing but limited. On the flip went right for CBJ no discussion of tip. CBJ was average and fairly brief. Removed the cover and finished with standard handshake which was a bit too hammer style for me. She slowed down a bit but still not the greatest ending. Did allow brief upper UTC roaming but honestly not that appealing. Very nice person though. 40+80 and she seemed satisfied with tip. Probably won't repeat, just a very average experience.Thanks. It's good to hear reports on provider that are not usually talked about. It always good to read about entry and tip, too.

Rocco D
12-13-22, 23:45
This must have changed owners and I'm curious of anyone had been? It used to be a dirty place, different laundry ladies would have different menus, I haven't been here in a few years. It used to be called something like GB Family Foot massage, they had a sister store they opened on Harbor and Fourth. Feel free to PM if feel better about sharing. Thanks all.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-13-22, 23:50

Curious anyone know of any good providers for a good Russian finish? I've tried other places and providers and they either don't know how to or they eventually just end up just stroking jr.What exactly is a "Russian finish"?

RolfTorren
12-14-22, 11:40
Its when they clamp your dick between their titties and get you off that way. It works particularly well if she has a big rack.

What exactly is a "Russian finish"?

Grimmy23
12-14-22, 12:03
What exactly is a "Russian finish"?It's when you finish by fucking her tits.

NailBoiz1
12-14-22, 15:31
It's when you finish by fucking her tits.LOL, straight to the point.

Bastard Chorum
12-14-22, 23:39
How old? On IG she claims she's 23 why / o and comes across as very loving.

Thanks.Lots of plastic on the face so hard to tell. I would put her mid to late 20's though.

BigBoDonk
12-15-22, 00:01
Bruh you spoil the grannies. Grannies in Rose don't do FC, however jackhammer costs 30. Their best Yoyo left to China and won't come back, rest do shitty job. Honestly I'd better go jerk off and save money than giving to them.

Alright gentlemen, it's been a while and I was in the mood to post something today: Here is some of the places visited in the past weeks:

1. Rose Garden Massage Spa, by Warner and Fairview.

Took one for the team. This is near where my favorite "Eda", prostate queen, used to operate in a nearby medical building. Where is Eda by the way?

Anyway, I took one for the team and rolled the dice. I believe the name of the lady was Loren, along those lines, and she was petite, with nice body, little cuts, but cute. I opted for an hour and just let the things happen naturally. In the middle of the average massage, I starting making moves and she got it. Asked for the flip, and quoted 50 for hand release. I said, no way, 40. We went back and forth and told her it was my birthday, which it was, and said, OK, next time more. When she undressed, oh boy, that tight and small kitty looked too inviting and amazing. She allowed roaming and I said, I want to dine. She asked for more tip and I sad, 20 more, and agreed. That was heavenly taste. I got it all wet and maybe with more cash in had, there are more options. I didn't push because of low on funds, and I was just taking one for the team. 40 entry, and 60 for the experience. Not a bad day.

2. F & C.

Well, I decided to stay away from this place for a long time or even stop going because there is NOTHING more to see there. My favorite Anna is gone. My second favorite Lily from Happy Feet I haven't seen and probably gone. Lucy is not my favorite, so there is no reason, but I still stopped by this place by mistake more than anything. I didn't make an appointment as usual, but stopped by and rolled the dice. I was going to get anyone but Lucy. I asked for Lily just to see if she was available and they said, yes, she is. Took me to the room. In comes Lily, which was a totally different lady, not the Lily I know. So I said, alright, let's take one for the team. She was older and not great looking. She is petite, but I would say maybe a little better looking than Lucy. I asked for a good massage, which she tried. Very below average with no skills. The real LIly was amazing at massage and everything else. The whole package. Any way, this Lily, sucked, not in a good way! I made some moves and she got the hint. She asked for the flip and said $180 FS. I said, "EXCUSE ME". I offered 70 (40 for entry). There was no way I was paying that price. I was about to leave and said, $80, take it or leave it. I am not paying more than that. She said, next time pay more and agreed. The service was so lack luster that I was not even into it. And the worst of all, when she opened her legs, oh my God, there was quite a smell of rubber / period / sweat / latex / men's seeds, etc. A total killer. I shifted my gear to 4 and finished asap. I was out of there like a mad man. I was once more disappointed by this place and not coming back at all. Everything is gone here. I don't recommend no more.

3. Golden HM in Santa Ana / Orange.

This place you must make an appointment and BYO gear. The lady in the front is very nice and does a great massage. I paid for the hour and she took me to the back of the place, and all the time is 1 on 1. She now closes the door and you have complete privacy. YOu must call ahead of time and bring cash. No more card accepted. She does great work with massage, with good relaxing pressure. She has an awesome from behind teasing game. I like how she does it. She offers FS, maybe if you are a known customer. I am not sure if that's the norm. But let me tell you, she DOES NOT LIKE IT. She will do it but she doesn't enjoy it and I rather not do it, honestly. I don't like that feeling. I opt for a BBBJ, or a HE. This time I opted for a HE release. Great back play, teasing, and amazing release. I gave her 80 for everything, total damage. She has a big Bush, just in case. All services offered. Bring your own party hat.

4. 100% Legit Massage: Fountain Thai Massage.

THis is a 100% legit massage, so don't try anything else. I am just recommending a great play for a great massage. These ladies know what they are doing. I paid 65 for an hour of amazing massage. My therapist was Kai, amazing technique and pressure. She completely relaxed my body. I gave a 20 dollar tip. This place plays by the rules, so, just relax and enjoy. I highly recommend this legit place if you are in need of something of that sort.

I am requesting from any old timers, or newbies, a place for prostate play, a good one, or any other place with greek play. I know we all keep our gems far away from people that will f. It up for everyone, so please DM me with any intel. For now, this is all I have. I will come back and report with more. Stay safe out there guys.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-15-22, 01:10
It's when you finish by fucking her tits.OK thanks. Just that. I imagined some more bizarre things involving Vodka and a similate Scud missile launch I suspect I know why this rarely happens in local MP's because its rare to get tits with enough meat and cartilage amongst our local talent.

Mr Plumber
12-15-22, 09:12
Saw Judy today at My Happy Feet off Bolsa. Judy is a bit older not quite Granny but past her prime. Perfunctory light rub which I actually like better than the longer / harder massage at Bamboo Wood. Rub ended with some teasing but limited. On the flip went right for CBJ no discussion of tip. CBJ was average and fairly brief. Removed the cover and finished with standard handshake which was a bit too hammer style for me. She slowed down a bit but still not the greatest ending. Did allow brief upper UTC roaming but honestly not that appealing. Very nice person though. 40+80 and she seemed satisfied with tip. Probably won't repeat, just a very average experience.Judy is exactly as you say, a very nice person. She will do BBBJ and has offered me BBFS, though I've never done BBFS with her. She's quite the trooper and very accommodating if a Benji falls out of your pocket.

Saw a woman new to me there two weeks ago, named Lily. Excellent English and decent (but not great) massage. She asked how much I would tip as I only requested a HJ, to which I said '40'. She wanted more and I just said, 'You do more, I give more' (I had 100 with me). On the flip after a decent tease, I cupped and stroked her butt. Felt quite firm under her yoga pants. Tits were small but there for gentle OTC roaming.

Next thing you know, off come her yoga pants and panties (kept them on at her right ankle; an acceptable 'Just in Case' move). As I gently stroked her gash and noticed no unseemly fungal or bacterial messes, I flicked my tongue at her while massaging her groomed twat. And before I could say "I'll have fries with that" she was straddling my face while I enjoyed a late 'lunch. '.

She wasn't exactly 'into it', as I would say for most Chinese women, but she played the game well enough. After the hour was nearly gone, I popped in her hands.

Afterward, she put down clean towels and tidied up the room. I laid three Jacksons on the table and held a fourth in my hand. She took the three, smiled, and gave me a gentle hug. As she headed for the door curtain, I tapped her on the shoulder and gave her Jackson #4. A much bigger smile and authentic enthusiasm ensued. Will repeat with Lily next time I'm heading to MHF. Judy only if Lily isn't available or doesn't enjoy providing BBBJ.

Have fun, gents!

GanjaMonger
12-15-22, 13:47
I walk in. 40 for the half hour. There was a girl in a short skirt that took my fee, and asked me to wash my hands. As I walk back another gentleman is coming from the bathroom where he also washed his hands. The girl with the shirt skirt goes in with him and shuts the door. Another girl takes me into a room with a curtain. I'm like hey I want a room with the door. She giggles and said don't worry. She was wearing some regular black legging pants and a t shirt. Not as sexy as the other girl. But she's still very cute.

Asked if it was my first time, but because the place is brand new I said yes instead of my usual "it's been a while but yeah I've been here".

So she starts the rub. She even licks and nibbles my ears while I'm laying down. The massage was great. The teasing was amazing as well. Got me rock hard on multiple occasions. On the flip she already got to work. I pointed to her T&A and said I want. She took her shirt and bra off and then took off her pants and there was no underwear. She proceeded to give me the most sensual and deep French kiss I've had in a long time while she stroked me slowly. I licked her nipples, she told me to be gentle. They were very small but cute. The usual heavily padded bra made me think the sweater puppies were bigger. I have one hand behind her and one hand in front. Full access. Super wet. It was one of the best I've had in a while. She enjoyed it immensely. She widened and moved my hand where she wanted it. I was rubbing her while I fingered her with the other hand from Behind. We kissed more. And then I leaned back and finished. She had a great smile and was eager to please.
Same tip as the OP
Her name was CiCi. I wish I lived closer.

Total $120.

Found them here.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Taws6
12-15-22, 16:20
Asked if it was my first time, but because the place is brand new I said yes instead of my usual "it's been a while but yeah I've been here".

.Hmm, must be a sister location of a Fountain Valley location on Brookhurst just south of 405, as google says the # isn't in Santa Ana.

Sounds fun to visit.

Mango Lvr
12-15-22, 20:50

Total $120.

Found them here.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/Texted the number on the ad and was told to go to Panda on 1st st. 40 for thirty with a short plump woman wearing a mask. She wasn't ugly, but given the ad and the reports on this site, I expected younger and hotter. I'm not all that picky, so in I went. Massage was nice! The room was clean! She worked a few spots medium hard and after about ten minutes switched to very very light. That got me going. And then she ruined it: straight to negotiations. Language was a definite issue. Boom boom with condom? Do you have one? I don't. Shhhhhhhh, 200, no way, hand, shhhhhh, what?. This went on for much too long. Then she gets ready for BBFS, something that I know some on this site would jump at. Sorry, not for me the first time I meet a woman at an AAMP I haven't been to. Just, no. I laid back and asked her to just finish the massage. She starts in with money again for some reasoning that there are ten minutes left. That was it. Done. I got up and started dressing and when I went to my shirt pocket to double check the money I had, she gets nervous and pulls out the ten show owed me from the entrance. She was hiding it in her shoe and knew I'd notice it missing, so she coughed it up before I would find out. I glared at her and finished dressing. She sat there, anxious about the tip. I contemplated leaving nothing, but left 20. She was mad as a walked out. Good Riddance.

What ruined this whole thing was the greedy mindset. I can't be all too surprised though. Greedy personalities are attracted to this line of work.

And here's the thing, if she had been cool and just given me a great massage with some roaming and a handy, I most likely would have tipped her 80.

Mango Lvr
12-15-22, 21:04
Alright gentlemen, it's been a while and I was in the mood to post something today: Here is some of the places visited in the past weeks:

1. Rose Garden Massage Spa, by Warner and Fairview.

Took one for the team. This is near where my favorite "Eda", prostate queen, used to operate in a nearby medical building. Where is Eda by the way?

Anyway, I took one for the team and rolled the dice. I believe the name of the lady was Loren, along those lines, and she was petite, with nice body, little cuts, but cute. I opted for an hour and just let the things happen naturally. In the middle of the average massage, I starting making moves and she got it. Asked for the flip, and quoted 50 for hand release. I said, no way, 40. We went back and forth and told her it was my birthday, which it was, and said, OK, next time more. When she undressed, oh boy, that tight and small kitty looked too inviting and amazing. She allowed roaming and I said, I want to dine. She asked for more tip and I sad, 20 more, and agreed. That was heavenly taste. I got it all wet and maybe with more cash in had, there are more options. I didn't push because of low on funds, and I was just taking one for the team. 40 entry, and 60 for the experience. Not a bad day.

2. F & C.Followed your lead to HM Golden or whatever its called. Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah, ok. Didn't have an appointment, and she took me back. 40 for thirty. It was nice to be all the way in the back and the area, while big, feels clean. I was able to relax. Now I'm pretty easy when it comes to good / bad looks, but she is not attractive. Nevertheless! She has very soft, strong hands and a nice sensitive touch. She also comes across as very kind. She also has lots of warm chub to grab and feel around on. Clothes don't come off, but they are very loose and roam able. Eyes closed made this possible. Ended up dry humping, which she seemed to enjoy.

Would go back if there were other more attractive women working. Tipped 60, would even have tipped 80.

Plasma Spray
12-16-22, 00:59
Its when they clamp your dick between their titties and get you off that way. It works particularly well if she has a big rack.Yeah but ya also need a long schlong. LOL. Don't work for me. LOL!

IAmGib1
12-16-22, 08:46
Anyone know a hot manicurist that provides FS as well? If she does massage too, that would be the perfect holiday session!

With so many Viet girls in OC there has to be a few.

WhoreMaster 91
12-16-22, 08:55
Anyone know a hot manicurist that provides FS as well? If she does massage too, that would be the perfect holiday session!

With so many Viet girls in OC there has to be a few.You would have to look for a Nail Salon that offers FS, I've been looking for one also and still no luck.

IAmGib1
12-16-22, 09:05
You would have to look for a Nail Salon that offers FS, I've been looking for one also and still no luck.Could be a lucrative business model for an ambitious entrepreneur looking for an edge over the competition!

Sexaholic777
12-16-22, 14:45

Total $120.

Found them here.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/They don't offer FS. I never mentioned FS. So that's why whoever asking for that is not going to get it. I said good he.

Ask for coco.

Sexaholic777
12-16-22, 14:45
You would have to look for a Nail Salon that offers FS, I've been looking for one also and still no luck.It's in orange.

Sexaholic777
12-16-22, 14:46
Texted the number on the ad and was told to go to Panda on 1st st. 40 for thirty with a short plump woman wearing a mask. She wasn't ugly, but given the ad and the reports on this site, I expected younger and hotter. I'm not all that picky, so in I went. Massage was nice! The room was clean! She worked a few spots medium hard and after about ten minutes switched to very very light. That got me going. And then she ruined it: straight to negotiations. Language was a definite issue. Boom boom with condom? Do you have one? I don't. Shhhhhhhh, 200, no way, hand, shhhhhh, what?. This went on for much too long. Then she gets ready for BBFS, something that I know some on this site would jump at. Sorry, not for me the first time I meet a woman at an AAMP I haven't been to. Just, no. I laid back and asked her to just finish the massage. She starts in with money again for some reasoning that there are ten minutes left. That was it. Done. I got up and started dressing and when I went to my shirt pocket to double check the money I had, she gets nervous and pulls out the ten show owed me from the entrance. She was hiding it in her shoe and knew I'd notice it missing, so she coughed it up before I would find out. I glared at her and finished dressing. She sat there, anxious about the tip. I contemplated leaving nothing, but left 20. She was mad as a walked out. Good Riddance..LOL ask for Coco.

Sexaholic777
12-16-22, 14:48
Judy is exactly as you say, a very nice person. She will do BBBJ and has offered me BBFS, though I've never done BBFS with her. She's quite the trooper and very accommodating if a Benji falls out of your pocket.

Saw a woman new to me there two weeks ago, named Lily. Excellent English and decent (but not great) massage. She asked how much I would tip as I only requested a HJ, to which I said '40'. She wanted more and I just said, 'You do more, I give more' (I had 100 with me). On the flip after a decent tease, I cupped and stroked her butt. Felt quite firm under her yoga pants. Tits were small but there for gentle OTC roaming.

Next thing you know, off come her yoga pants and panties (kept them on at her right ankle; an acceptable 'Just in Case' move). As I gently stroked her gash and noticed no unseemly fungal or bacterial messes, I flicked my tongue at her while massaging her groomed twat. And before I could say "I'll have fries with that" she was straddling my face while I enjoyed a late 'lunch. '.

She wasn't exactly 'into it', as I would say for most Chinese women, but she played the game well enough. After the hour was nearly gone, I popped in her hands.

Afterward, she put down clean towels and tidied up the room. I laid three Jacksons on the table and held a fourth in my hand. She took the three, smiled, and gave me a gentle hug. As she headed for the door curtain, I tapped her on the shoulder and gave her Jackson #4. A much bigger smile and authentic enthusiasm ensued. Will repeat with Lily next time I'm heading to MHF. Judy only if Lily isn't available or doesn't enjoy providing BBBJ.Had the fat old granny with a buzz cut haircut. Not attractive. Her name is Judy.

No Lilly here.

Sexaholic777
12-16-22, 17:23
Followed your lead to HM Golden or whatever its called. Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah, ok. Didn't have an appointment, and she took me back. 40 for thirty. It was nice to be all the way in the back and the area, while big, feels clean. I was able to relax. Now I'm pretty easy when it comes to good / bad looks, but she is not attractive. Nevertheless! She has very soft, strong hands and a nice sensitive touch. She also comes across as very kind. She also has lots of warm chub to grab and feel around on. Clothes don't come off, but they are very loose and roam able. Eyes closed made this possible. Ended up dry humping, which she seemed to enjoy.

Would go back if there were other more attractive women working. Tipped 60, would even have tipped 80.Glad I went. I found a hot young one that's called Cici. Not fat like the other one mentioned here.

JackSparrows
12-16-22, 19:52

Total $120.

Found them here.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/Went to their place in Orange off Tustin street.

Mimi was a cute Vietnamese girl.

Not bad for $130. House fee and $90 for good for and ass show.

Thank God I didn't get the chubby ugly. Fat one.

Heard the fatty is cellulite city, shaped like a penguin. Her face was cute but has no body whatsoever. Good makeup I guess for separate mongers.

JackSparrows
12-16-22, 19:54
You would have to look for a Nail Salon that offers FS, I've been looking for one also and still no luck.Will check it out tomorrow.

JackSparrows
12-16-22, 19:59
Hmm, must be a sister location of a Fountain Valley location on Brookhurst just south of 405, as google says the # isn't in Santa Ana.

Sounds fun to visit.Not bad for Viet gal. No cows here. Didn't want cow patties touching me. Make sure to ask for skinny girl on the phone!

Alowicious
12-17-22, 10:07
Yep, that's right. Why'all stay away from Rose Garden. All grannies. Leave that place to those of us who know better.

Bruh you spoil the grannies. Grannies in Rose don't do FC, however jackhammer costs 30. Their best Yoyo left to China and won't come back, rest do shitty job. Honestly I'd better go jerk off and save money than giving to them.

WhoreMaster 91
12-17-22, 10:12
It's in orange. Mai thai is just a regular HE AMP

WhoreMaster 91
12-17-22, 10:14
Will check it out tomorrow.Which place?

KammyMike
12-17-22, 10:48
Not bad for Viet gal. No cows here. Didn't want cow patties touching me. Make sure to ask for skinny girl on the phone!Is this AMP on Tustin?

KEO64
12-18-22, 11:48
I know I should contribute more, but I have been here for years and have received a lot of good advice from all of the senior members here. Thanks for all the help over the years.

Anyway, after years of people saying good things about BW, I decided to finally give it a try and see if it was worth all the hype. It was. I went in the early afternoon last week and after a short wait (yes, there was a couple of guys ahead of me), I was brought to a booth and had Jessica as my MT. My guess is that she is in mid 30-40 range. Average body (not skinny, but not fat). Couldn't tell much else as she was wearing a facemask. As I started to get undressed, she put a new sheet on the table and also turned on an heating blanket that was under the sheet (made it nice and comfortable in there given how cool it was that day).

The massage was one of the best I have had in this country. She was firm, but not too hard working my neck and shoulders for quite a while before moving down to the lower portion of the bod. Once she finished the initial massage, she used several hot towels to remove the excess oil. When she returned, she started working on the taint and balls for probably 5-10 minutes before having me flip so she could get to the main event. A nice slow HJ. After having so many AMPs use a jackhammer technique, the slow sensual approach was extremely effective. I was also able to get a handful of tit and nipple in the UTC roaming she allowed. I definitely will go back to BW now that I have had such a great experience. Especially given the low cost of entrance and expected tip.

PhilAShow
12-18-22, 18:22
I know I should contribute more, but I have been here for years and have received a lot of good advice from all of the senior members here. Thanks for all the help over the years.

Anyway, after years of people saying good things about BW, I decided to finally give it a try and see if it was worth all the hype. It was. I went in the early afternoon last week and after a short wait (yes, there was a couple of guys ahead of me), I was brought to a booth and had Jessica as my MT. My guess is that she is in mid 30-40 range. Average body (not skinny, but not fat). Couldn't tell much else as she was wearing a facemask. As I started to get undressed, she put a new sheet on the table and also turned on an heating blanket that was under the sheet (made it nice and comfortable in there given how cool it was that day).

The massage was one of the best I have had in this country. She was firm, but not too hard working my neck and shoulders for quite a while before moving down to the lower portion of the bod. Once she finished the initial massage, she used several hot towels to remove the excess oil. When she returned, she started working on the taint and balls for probably 5-10 minutes before having me flip so she could get to the main event. A nice slow HJ. After having so many AMPs use a jackhammer technique, the slow sensual approach was extremely effective. I was also able to get a handful of tit and nipple in the UTC roaming she allowed. I definitely will go back to BW now that I have had such a great experience. Especially given the low cost of entrance and expected tip.Yep. That's Jessica to a Tee. Now if only we could get those clothes off.

BD490
12-18-22, 18:24
Check out Sakura spa (New Laser Body Clinic).

2 people working, one younger (20's) and one older (30-40's). Average body, subpar massage but lots of teasing the lower body. Enjoy OTC / UTC (YMMV). 40/ hhr. Said. 6 for HE, but she accepted. 4. Lots of touching allowed. Offered FS for an additional. 8. Overall not bad, may repeat. Worth exploring.

JackSparrows
12-18-22, 21:25
These girls can sure give a good massage.

And good he.

$40 plus $80.

Good ass and hotties.

Around late 20's.

Suzie was hot as f. Playful, teasing.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Remember cheap dicks will not be tolerated LOL.

Quality girls deserve good tips.

JackSparrows
12-18-22, 21:26
Yep. That's Jessica to a Tee. Now if only we could get those clothes off.And shaved pussy. Total was $80 plus house fee.

Bastard Chorum
12-18-22, 21:36
Was curious about how many were saying she provides a great massage so I contacted her to see what it was all about.

Looks slightly above average, rounded cheeks and typical Asian features. I would place her early to mid 30's, 5'4", very nice natural C's with large nipples, OK ass, shaven pussy. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. One large tattoo on her upper back. She's slender but with soft curves all around, slightly plump in some areas that gives a good fullness and resilience when grabbed.

Krystal comes off a bit rough around the edges and matter of fact. Considering she's been in the business for the better part of a decade, I expect some jadedness. But after some back and forth icebreakers and banter, she can be a decent conversationalist. YMMV here of course. I get a feeling that your worldview and life experiences is going to determine how things flow.

As for the massage, she gives a damn good massage. She certainly lives up to her CMT license, years of experience, and what others have said. The back-cracking aside, I found her massage to be very technical and effective at loosening knots that I didn't even know were there. She relies heavily on finger strength to pin point and coax tension away from major and minor muscle groups. In particular, she likes to use elongated rubbing motions to wring out knots and relax the areas targeted. I was a bit caught off guard when she stared walking on my back but she has incorporated a lot of techniques from various schools of massage to develop one that is uniquely hers. On the flip, the teasing was great with a lot of rubbing and caressing around the mons pubis to accentuate a slow buildup of arousal. I found it a bit comical that she shields herself with a palm hoovering above my dick to avoid any stray streams.

Overall, Krystal is in a class of her own when it comes to massages. HE almost seems like an afterthought. However, keep in mind, she charges as much as what you will find in high end massage shops around Beverly Hills and the like sans ambiance and pampered service. The HE seems to be the counterbalance to the last point. But if you need to de-stress and looking for a good massage with HE, Krystal is your go to person. But her price is definitely a big deterrent. Personally, IMO, she just barely qualifies to charge that much. Rumor has it that she's going to start her own place and maybe the new place will be nice enough to be considered a value-added feature.

270 flat fee.

BigBoDonk
12-19-22, 02:26
Which one was the cheapest AMP with Asian chicks you went to? Mine was Rose Garden 30 door 30 jackhammer.

NailBoiz1
12-19-22, 07:00
Was curious about how many were saying she provides a great massage so I contacted her to see what it was all about.

Looks slightly above average, rounded cheeks and typical Asian features. I would place her early to mid 30's, 5'4", very nice natural C's with large nipples, OK ass, shaven pussy. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. One large tattoo on her upper back. She's slender but with soft curves all around, slightly plump in some areas that gives a good fullness and resilience when grabbed.

Krystal comes off a bit rough around the edges and matter of fact. Considering she's been in the business for the better part of a decade, I expect some jadedness. But after some back and forth icebreakers and banter, she can be a decent conversationalist. YMMV here of course. I get a feeling that your worldview and life experiences is going to determine how things flow.

As for the massage, she gives a damn good massage. She certainly lives up to her CMT license, years of experience, and what others have said. The back-cracking aside, I found her massage to be very technical and effective at loosening knots that I didn't even know were there. She relies heavily on finger strength to pin point and coax tension away from major and minor muscle groups. In particular, she likes to use elongated rubbing motions to wring out knots and relax the areas targeted. I was a bit caught off guard when she stared walking on my back but she has incorporated a lot of techniques from various schools of massage to develop one that is uniquely hers. On the flip, the teasing was great with a lot of rubbing and caressing around the mons pubis to accentuate a slow buildup of arousal. I found it a bit comical that she shields herself with a palm hoovering above my dick to avoid any stray streams.

Overall, Krystal is in a class of her own when it comes to massages. HE almost seems like an afterthought. However, keep in mind, she charges as much as what you will find in high end massage shops around Beverly Hills and the like sans ambiance and pampered service. The HE seems to be the counterbalance to the last point. But if you need to de-stress and looking for a good massage with HE, Krystal is your go to person. But her price is definitely a big deterrent. Personally, IMO, she just barely qualifies to charge that much. Rumor has it that she's going to start her own place and maybe the new place will be nice enough to be considered a value-added feature.

270 flat fee.Wow! $270 for a good massage with HE. Not sure if I would see her. I say for me to see her the price should be $200. Anyways kudos to her if she can get $270 from you bottomless pockets. LOL.

Rocco D
12-19-22, 09:51
When did Cap'and Jack invest in a MP?

And good he.

$40 plus $80.

Good ass and hotties.

Around late 20's.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Quality girls deserve good tips.

Rocco D
12-19-22, 09:56
Wanted to try a new place and landed at First / Harbor with 7-11 in same lot. Place is pretty busy, 2 women working it seems and they are rushed during massage as well. 30 min for $40, massage is actually good with both, same 2 almost everyday from what they told me, don't recall their names. Everything is on the table but they prefer beej and just trying ro move you on quick af, kinda annoying but place could do in a pinch or if you need a good massage.

Rocco D
12-19-22, 10:03
I've been trying to find some hidden non AMP gems via the above sites. I've cracked a few but way more misses than hits. Does anyone have any experience with these? I prefer outcall but incall is doable. PM me and perhaps we can swap stories if not fit for public forum.

Also, I know I'm tenured here but what does BW stand for? First time I ran across it in the forum I just assumed it was high end Burke Williams but more I see posts I realize definitely not the case. I did RTFF but couldn't pin this down.

GentleSun
12-19-22, 11:02
I've been trying to find some hidden non AMP gems via the above sites. I've cracked a few but way more misses than hits. Does anyone have any experience with these? I prefer outcall but incall is doable. PM me and perhaps we can swap stories if not fit for public forum.

Also, I know I'm tenured here but what does BW stand for? First time I ran across it in the forum I just assumed it was high end Burke Williams but more I see posts I realize definitely not the case. I did RTFF but couldn't pin this down.BW = BAMBOO WOOD. Bamboo Wood Foot Massage in Westminster.

Caribe
12-19-22, 11:12
Which one was the cheapest AMP with Asian chicks you went to? Mine was Rose Garden 30 door 30 jackhammer.Hmm, that question ie relative. Service tip is usually based on entry. What time period are we considering? Years back when low end entry was 15? Pre-pandemic when the average low entry fee was 25-30? Pandemic prices that had some empty shop owners raise prices to 45-50? Or, these inflationary times when entry is 50-60 and they are asking for 60-80 and as much as 200 tip?

Considering all that, I would say at the second decade of this century whith the original Anna at Foot Reflexology (pre F&C moniker) when entry was about 25 and Anna would initiate CFS or BBFS (your choice) and be happy with 30-40 tip.

I'm not sure what services are offered now but at the beginning of the pandemic, Karen in El Monte was offering 40 OTD and that included HJ. More was provided for a additional tip.

For those of you who are interested, Anna is no longer in the US. Look up Karen on Instagram. Search for Karen massage. Again, I don't know what her current menu is, at this time. She is kind of a weirdo so her offerings could still be the same.

Rocco D
12-19-22, 13:48
That is a major duh moment for me. I know BW well, I'm friends with Mindy, don't know why it didn't click. Thanks!

BW = BAMBOO WOOD. Bamboo Wood Foot Massage in Westminster.

Fruit Cake
12-19-22, 14:16
I'm not on this side of the Forum much, but I was wondering if there are any Latina massage places in Orange Co. Area with pretty open minded therapists??

PhilAShow
12-19-22, 15:30
When did Cap'and Jack invest in a MP?I've made several runs at her over the years and the closest I've come to unveiling the holy land was an unmet promise of next time. What she does she's great at. In my experience she has the most limited menu in the place.

JackSparrows
12-19-22, 16:41
I'm not on this side of the Forum much, but I was wondering if there are any Latina massage places in Orange Co. Area with pretty open minded therapists??El classifaldo has lots of Hispanic chicks.

JackSparrows
12-19-22, 16:43
Is this AMP on Tustin?It's in Orange.

PaperTiger24
12-19-22, 18:28
That is a major duh moment for me. I know BW well, I'm friends with Mindy, don't know why it didn't click. Thanks!LOL. Your inbox is full.

OcHobby949
12-19-22, 19:46
Will someone please DM me the address for Laguna Nuru? I'm DM'd them on IG but haven't gotten a response. Asking for my friend Peter.

AlexRodriguez
12-19-22, 20:24
I found myself in OC recently, and remembered that there was a MILF / GILF-ish chick at Happy Massage that was allegedly game for anything.

So, I drove over and upon entry I was greeted by a very short woman (who was not that chick) and she took me by the hand and we were of to the room.

Walking to the room, I thought to myself, fuck man, this chick looks like a fucking bowling ball but I pressed on.

Got naked and laid face down and enjoyed a decent massage, but goddamn, she used a lot of oil and sometimes she would rub my back so fast that I thought she might start a fire LOL.

She said her name was "Cat-Tee" or "Kathy" but when we exchanged numbers afterwards she wrote it down as "KT".

Anyway, on the flip she took her clothes off and she wasn't as round as I had imagined and actually had a decent body with some overall nice firmness.

She wanted 180 for boom-boom but I did not bring that much since in I went to Happy Massage so I gave her the rest of my money which was $105 (hourly fee was $45).

I asked for BBBJ but there was a significant language barrier so I tried "no condom" and she shook her head, got naked and started a CBJ which did nothing for me.

So I got up and had her lay down on the table and gave her some A-Rod DATY and she tasted very clean and sweet.

And, man alive his chick went crazy! She kept cumming and cumming and she was pulling my head in and making all kinds of muffled pleasure sounds.

Finished up and got up and prepare to mount her missionary style and she reached down and pulled the condom off and pulled my hard cock into her warm wet honey pot.

Pounded her good and hard and she pulled me down for some serious DFK and I blew a week's worth of cum all up in there.

Good times, but man the daily love texts are beginning to annoy me so 50-50 on a repeat.

Slammer6008
12-19-22, 21:58
I found myself in OC recently, and remembered that there was a MILF / GILF-ish chick at Happy Massage that was allegedly game for anything.

So, I drove over and upon entry I was greeted by a very short woman (who was not that chick) and she took me by the hand and we were of to the room.

Walking to the room, I thought to myself, fuck man, this chick looks like a fucking bowling ball but I pressed on.

Got naked and laid face down and enjoyed a decent massage, but goddamn, she used a lot of oil and sometimes she would rub my back so fast that I thought she might start a fire LOL.

She said her name was "Cat-Tee" or "Kathy" but when we exchanged numbers afterwards she wrote it down as "KT".

Anyway, on the flip she took her clothes off and she wasn't as round as I had imagined and actually had a decent body with some overall nice firmness.

She wanted 180 for boom-boom but I did not bring that much since in I went to Happy Massage so I gave her the rest of my money which was $105 (hourly fee was $45).

I asked for BBBJ but there was a significant language barrier so I tried "no condom" and she shook her head, got naked and started a CBJ which did nothing for me.

So I got up and had her lay down on the table and gave her some A-Rod DATY and she tasted very clean and sweet.

And, man alive his chick went crazy! She kept cumming and cumming and she was pulling my head in and making all kinds of muffled pleasure sounds.

Finished up and got up and prepare to mount her missionary style and she reached down and pulled the condom off and pulled my hard cock into her warm wet honey pot.

Pounded her good and hard and she pulled me down for some serious DFK and I blew a week's worth of cum all up in there.

Good times, but man the daily love texts are beginning to annoy me so 50-50 on a repeat.KT or there's a taller one Kathy.

Sexaholic777
12-19-22, 22:12

And good he.

$40 plus $80.

Good ass and hotties.

Around late 20's.

Quality girls deserve good tips.I got a girl named Lilly or Milla. Not sure their English wasn't so great.

Nice body and c cups. Small butt. About late 30's. Good massage and he.

Total $160. Not FS.

SaltyDog
12-20-22, 00:40

So I got up and had her lay down on the table and gave her some A-Rod DATY and she tasted very clean and sweet.Yea there's some pretty good actors out there. Man I was texted I want you every day not just next week that's pretty popular. I just turned off notifications on my phone. Man but don't go and spoil them. That's a crazy offering for sure.

Hey rod you know the pussy wasn't wet it was lubed up really good? That tells a big story.

Caribe
12-20-22, 01:55

Good times, but man the daily love texts are beginning to annoy me so 50-50 on a repeat.Haha! I love these bowling ball provider descriptions. There is another one in North Long Beach on Atlantic. Probably a similar experience.

KammyMike
12-20-22, 15:04
I got a girl named Lilly or Milla. Not sure their English wasn't so great.

Nice body and c cups. Small butt. About late 30's. Good massage and he.

Total $160. Not FS.Hhr without FS for 160 ballers.

PhilAShow
12-20-22, 17:23
HG. Your inbox is full.

PhilAShow
12-20-22, 18:09
Yea there's some pretty good actors out there. Man I was texted I want you every day not just next week that's pretty popular. I just turned off notifications on my phone. Man but don't go and spoil them. That's a crazy offering for sure.

Hey rod you know the pussy wasn't wet it was lubed up really good? That tells a big story.Hopefully that was lube. LOL.

Sexaholic777
12-20-22, 18:23

And good he.

$40 plus $80.

Good ass and hotties.

Around late 20's.

Quality girls deserve good tips.Got Mia today. Total $120. Cutie pie. Big d cups all naturals.

Got a private room. No FS. But. Great massage and good he.

AlexRodriguez
12-20-22, 18:33
Yea there's some pretty good actors out there. Man I was texted I want you every day not just next week that's pretty popular. I just turned off notifications on my phone. Man but don't go and spoil them. That's a crazy offering for sure.

Hey rod you know the pussy wasn't wet it was lubed up really good? That tells a big story.I hate when they lube it up before daty. That's just a non-starter for me.

AlexRodriguez
12-20-22, 18:36
Haha! I love these bowling ball provider descriptions. There is another one in North Long Beach on Atlantic. Probably a similar experience.LOL. I'd like to say that I briefly wavered but nah. I was game. Hell, I've fucked Lucy probably 10 times or more lmao!

Beer1554
12-20-22, 19:18
Will someone please DM me the address for Laguna Nuru? I'm DM'd them on IG but haven't gotten a response. Asking for my friend Peter.I sent it to you, let me know how good it was.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-20-22, 20:39
I've made several runs at her over the years and the closest I've come to unveiling the holy land was an unmet promise of next time. What she does she's great at. In my experience she has the most limited menu in the place.Jessica at BW has these positives:

- best masseuse for strong massage.

- arguably the cutest, along with Andy.

- perhaps the best tease, along with Andy.

- not too fat, not too thin.

- she seems to have the confidence of MMS, even acting as temp MMS working the front desk at times.

- she does not seem to extort big tip money like the two A girls.

But these negatives:

- HJ only, UTC top only. No one has ever claimed more than this.

- Not only that, but kinda robotic and lacking in passion.

- Bad / unhappy personality. As opposed to Linda, Charlie, and DoDo can be quite charming, Andy is kinda flat and emotionless. But Jessica seems in a bad mood and often has a scowl on her face. She will pretend to be nice if you choose her for a session.

She does seem to have her regulars though. For a strong rub and nice tug she does nicely.

Ggwrx11
12-20-22, 21:29
Any suggestions on where would be a good place to have two providers at once as they take turns giving me a BJ?

Bastard Chorum
12-20-22, 21:58
Wow! $270 for a good massage with HE. Not sure if I would see her. I say for me to see her the price should be $200. Anyways kudos to her if she can get $270 from you bottomless pockets. LOL.I agree that the price is steep. But, personally, I highly value a great massage as it's part and parcel to my self-care regimen. Therefore, I actively seek out and try different places. Heck, I could lose the HE and extras and gladly enjoy the massage alone. So many people just resign themselves to mediocre massages / masseuses, it's disheartening. Moreover, finding a good one that aligns with what you want and possesses the knowledge and technical competence to gear the session to your body is incredibly difficult. Hence, I don't mind paying a bit extra when I run into a master masseuse. There's an abundance of routes available to get satisfaction and release of the lower head, but finding an equivalent for the whole body is much harder.

BigBoDonk
12-20-22, 22:40
It all depends on what you want to spend If you want to spend $20 and get yourself at Tijuana one legged hooker that's probably the cheapest.I had a chick with one leg, that was one of best fucks in my life, my body count is over 500.

BigBoDonk
12-20-22, 22:51
Pre pandemic was different ball game. I think now fair door price should be 30. If it is more, then it is overpriced.

Hmm, that question ie relative. Service tip is usually based on entry. What time period are we considering? Years back when low end entry was 15? Pre-pandemic when the average low entry fee was 25-30? Pandemic prices that had some empty shop owners raise prices to 45-50? Or, these inflationary times when entry is 50-60 and they are asking for 60-80 and as much as 200 tip?

Considering all that, I would say at the second decade of this century whith the original Anna at Foot Reflexology (pre F&C moniker) when entry was about 25 and Anna would initiate CFS or BBFS (your choice) and be happy with 30-40 tip.

I'm not sure what services are offered now but at the beginning of the pandemic, Karen in El Monte was offering 40 OTD and that included HJ. More was provided for a additional tip.

For those of you who are interested, Anna is no longer in the US. Look up Karen on Instagram. Search for Karen massage. Again, I don't know what her current menu is, at this time. She is kind of a weirdo so her offerings could still be the same.

Rocco D
12-21-22, 09:25
One of us got duped as the Mia I saw definitely was cute, she has bangs, but B cups at best, small rack.

Got Mia today. Total $120. Cutie pie. Big d cups all naturals.

Got a private room. No FS. But. Great massage and good he..

HappyJob
12-21-22, 14:50
I was just checking out CL today and a lot of posts for massage have started popping in past few days but I have yet to call any, massageanywhere is weird in that most of those posts are old and the site doesn't get rid of the them. Massage finder is mostly misses instead of hits, a lot of accidental touches but nothing extra.

Also, I know I'm tenured here but what does BW stand for? First time I ran across it in the forum I just assumed it was high end Burke Williams but more I see posts I realize definitely not the case. I did RTFF but couldn't pin this down.

Danny2
12-21-22, 15:58
Got to see Mindy for her "nuru".

Nice petite body, little to no tease.

On the flip she straddled me cowgirl style and started a very rushed camel slide.

I squirted oil over her, she wants to happy about that. Tried a lame Russian, again very rushed and too much use of hands.

She's hot, if she took her time, and more sensual the experience would good.

Maybe more in the menu I didn't ask.

$40 OTD.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-21-22, 21:20
Hopefully that was lube. LOL.Would you rather it be the last guy's jizz (natural and protein packed) or some kind of cheap synthetic industrial lube? Hopefully its pure nookie necktar.

Sexaholic777
12-21-22, 21:33

And good he.

$40 plus $80.

Good ass and hotties.

Around late 20's.

Quality girls deserve good tips.I tried Angela. She was good, better than Amy / Mia.

Bastard Chorum
12-22-22, 01:56
At Haven Spa.

Slightly attractive MILF Caucasian, tall nose, light eyes (couldn't tell which color exactly with the low lighting), bottom 1/3 of hair is dyed purple or pink (again the light, I image she dyed it first and let it grow out), thick lips and sports a slightly resting beach face (spelling is intentional to avoid auto censor) with some freckles, 5'6", mid-30's would be my guess, decent man made D's, phat ass, and has slight landing strip. No tattoos that I could see and skin tone is very tanned. Thicc physique with wide and fairly muscular shoulders. She probably lifts weights.

Kept on a very short plaid schoolgirl skirt for most of the massage. Nuru again just means massage with a lot of oil applied. Nothing to write home about until she smothered the back of my head between her thighs as she slide her breasts and both arms along my body. Picture being in a 69 position with you being on the bottom but faced down. It was just so out of left field that I froze for a moment. Thankfully, the face rest has a hole to breath through. Bird's not much of a talker and a lot of the time, it just felt too mechanical and going through the motions. The highlight of the session was a bit of Russian she initiated. DATY is 100, I declined. Other extras are available with multiple visits. At least she allowed some FIV. Took a while pop as her teasing really didn't do it for me.

Fairly mediocre encounter overall. I would wager she gets business mainly due to her ethnicity more than anything else she has to offer. One and done for me.

65 house 140 tip.

Bronco
12-22-22, 11:52
I've made several runs at her over the years and the closest I've come to unveiling the holy land was an unmet promise of next time. What she does she's great at. In my experience she has the most limited menu in the place.Jessica at BW? Seen her once about 3 months ago when Andy and Anna where not available. Great massage and tease. On the flip great slow HJ. Allowed shirt up tits out play. Had difficulty finishing and was about to call it quits but she persisted her tits where starting to perspire and she did make me blow. Will definitely request her again. Tipped 60 she seemed happy.

Bronco
12-22-22, 12:07
Went down memory lane last night and was reading the archives from 2002. Wonder where those old mongers are today. We sometimes used to meet and strategize over coffee at Starbucks in Costa Mesa on Newport.

Funny with all the complaining about high prices, reading these old posts the prices haven't changed that much in 20 years. Younger ladies then. Lots more Korean providers too.

Miket222
12-22-22, 15:41
My first contribution here, so please be kind LOL.

Found this spot via AL. Called the number listed to make sure they were open. Popped in around 10:30 am and was greeted by a skimpy dressed lady. Maybe mid 30's,nice natural rack. Led me to a room in the back and asked if I wanted FS. I asked how much and she said 1.8 (house fee .4).

I said no thank you and the price dropped. I said I only brought 1.2 and she agreed. Okay massage and on the flip, asked if I wanted a helmet. I said yes but in her broken English, mentioned something about "can't get pregnant". Opted for the qb to wear a helmet. Started with CBJ then mish.

Enjoy fellas!

Sexaholic777
12-22-22, 15:55
Has anyone been here lately? Besides Lucy / Cindy. Who else does a good job here.

Sexaholic777
12-22-22, 15:56
At Haven Spa.

Slightly attractive MILF Caucasian, tall nose, light eyes (couldn't tell which color exactly with the low lighting), bottom 1/3 of hair is dyed purple or pink (again the light, I image she dyed it first and let it grow out), thick lips and sports a slightly resting beach face (spelling is intentional to avoid auto censor) with some freckles, 5'6", mid-30's would be my guess, decent man made D's, phat ass, and has slight landing strip. No tattoos that I could see and skin tone is very tanned. Thicc physique with wide and fairly muscular shoulders. She probably lifts weights.

Kept on a very short plaid schoolgirl skirt for most of the massage. Nuru again just means massage with a lot of oil applied. Nothing to write home about until she smothered the back of my head between her thighs as she slide her breasts and both arms along my body. Picture being in a 69 position with you being on the bottom but faced down. It was just so out of left field that I froze for a moment. Thankfully, the face rest has a hole to breath through. Bird's not much of a talker and a lot of the time, it just felt too mechanical and going through the motions. The highlight of the session was a bit of Russian she initiated. DATY is 100, I declined. Other extras are available with multiple visits. At least she allowed some FIV. Took a while pop as her teasing really didn't do it for me..And some people complain about prices at AMPs. Smh.

Sexaholic777
12-22-22, 15:58
Got to see Mindy for her "nuru".

Nice petite body, little to no tease.

On the flip she straddled me cowgirl style and started a very rushed camel slide.

I squirted oil over her, she wants to happy about that. Tried a lame Russian, again very rushed and too much use of hands.

She's hot, if she took her time, and more sensual the experience would good.

Maybe more in the menu I didn't ask.

$40 OTD.There used to be a girl named Danielle? White girl.

Samurai316
12-22-22, 17:12
Wanted to try a new place and landed at First / Harbor with 7-11 in same lot. Place is pretty busy, 2 women working it seems and they are rushed during massage as well. 30 min for $40, massage is actually good with both, same 2 almost everyday from what they told me, don't recall their names. Everything is on the table but they prefer beej and just trying ro move you on quick af, kinda annoying but place could do in a pinch or if you need a good massage.There is a place like 2 blocks down east on 1st. There is a donut shop there. Thinks it's alright. Worth a visit.

PhilAShow
12-22-22, 17:50
Has anyone been here lately? Besides Lucy / Cindy. Who else does a good job here.Mia is 35, big tits, bbw. Let's the girls out to play. DATY is on the table if she is. Not sure about BJ. And I think Yuyu or Yoyo. Chubby with same menu probably 40.

FarFarAway
12-22-22, 18:17
Went down memory lane last night and was reading the archives from 2002. Wonder where those old mongers are today. We sometimes used to meet and strategize over coffee at Starbucks in Costa Mesa on Newport.

Funny with all the complaining about high prices, reading these old posts the prices haven't changed that much in 20 years. Younger ladies then. Lots more Korean providers too.I'd be interested in something like that. Any other takers? I mostly sugar date, but I am sure we could compare notes.

Mango Lvr
12-22-22, 22:16

Found this spot via AL. Called the number listed to make sure they were open. Popped in around 10:30 am and was greeted by a skimpy dressed lady. Maybe mid 30's,nice natural rack. Led me to a room in the back and asked if I wanted FS. I asked how much and she said 1.8 (house fee .4).

I said no thank you and the price dropped. I said I only brought 1.2 and she agreed. Okay massage and on the flip, asked if I wanted a helmet. I said yes but in her broken English, mentioned something about "can't get pregnant". Opted for the qb to wear a helmet. Started with CBJ then mish.

Enjoy fellas!Been there a while back. Your report is spot on.

NailBoiz1
12-23-22, 01:53
I was driving west on Westminster Blvd and just 1 block past Beach Blvd I saw on the left side right after Chase Bank a neon sign MASSAGE, I made a quick left turn and went in for a 30 minutes, $40.

Got a spinner Viet maybe late 40's decent body with natural B cups, about 5'2".

Did a good 20+ minute massage then on the flip she pointed at Jr and proceed with HJ.

She allowed touching any place my hand decided to visit. LOL.

This place is right next door to a hair salon so don't walk into the wrong place. LOL.

The massage sign is on the side of the building, but you have to walk to the front to get in.

I gave her $40, tip. She seem fine with it. So total damage $80.

I would repeat since it was a good massage and hJ, not sure if anything else is available.

Worth a try if anybody is interested.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-23-22, 12:26
I was driving west on Westminster Blvd and just 1 block past Beach Blvd I saw on the left side right after Chase Bank a neon sign MASSAGE, I made a quick left turn and went in for a 30 minutes, $40.

Got a spinner Viet maybe late 40's decent body with natural B cups, about 5'2".

Did a good 20+ minute massage then on the flip she pointed at Jr and proceed with HJ.

She allowed touching any place my hand decided to visit. LOL.

This place is right next door to a hair salon so don't walk into the wrong place. LOL.

The massage sign is on the side of the building, but you have to walk to the front to get in.

I gave her $40, tip. She seem fine with it. So total damage $80.

I would repeat since it was a good massage and hJ, not sure if anything else is available.

Worth a try if anybody is interested.What's the name of the place? Actually there are tons of places that are seldom mentioned in the same area. From Magnolia to Goldenwest, and along Goldenwest. Many provide happy conclusions.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-23-22, 12:52
Pre pandemic was different ball game. I think now fair door price should be 30. If it is more, then it is overpriced.And gas should be $3.50 a gallon. Unfortunately market forces say otherwise. I am not happy about it either and I am mongering less.

KammyMike
12-23-22, 15:03
Mia is 35, big tits, bbw. Let's the girls out to play. DATY is on the table if she is. Not sure about BJ. And I think Yuyu or Yoyo. Chubby with same menu probably 40.Three sessions with Mia with her sitting on the side of the table when taking care of Stanley. She will let the puppies out but hard to roam any further south while she's sitting. Are you saying she opened up her menu to DATY? Appreciate your feedback.

KammyMike
12-23-22, 17:51
What's the name of the place? Actually there are tons of places that are seldom mentioned in the same area. From Magnolia to Goldenwest, and along Goldenwest. Many provide happy conclusions.GASI upstairs on Westminster and Beach across from CBK massage.

HawaiiGuy
12-23-22, 17:53
What's the name of the place? Actually there are tons of places that are seldom mentioned in the same area. From Magnolia to Goldenwest, and along Goldenwest. Many provide happy conclusions.I think he is referring to Heavenly. Agree about Westminster Blvd having the most choices since Beach Blvd Stanton in the 90's. A Monger's Paradise!

DarkRoomDaddy
12-23-22, 19:40

Funny with all the complaining about high prices, reading these old posts the prices haven't changed that much in 20 years. Younger ladies then. Lots more Korean providers too.I bet some of the girls working 20 years ago are still working now: e. G. Helen at SH.

Caribe
12-23-22, 21:01
GASI upstairs on Westminster and Beach across from CBK massage.RM followers (and many on this site) know it as CBK. MPR followers call it Heavenly. A few blocks East and west of Beach Blvd are Gasi, Happy Happy, Lucky Pavillion, Cloud 9 and One by One. These shops offered varying degrees of happiness.

PhilAShow
12-23-22, 23:34
I bet some of the girls working 20 years ago are still working now: e. G. Helen at SH.I knew Helen when she was at Young Zi. Great lady.

Lift Her Up
12-24-22, 02:39

Enjoy fellas!Welcome to the board.

Mango Lvr
12-24-22, 18:39
Tucked behind Shoe City is a little spot. I went there a few years ago and left empty handed. Just wondering if I'm the only one, given the location and the vibe there, I thought for sure something would be offered.

BigBoDonk
12-25-22, 07:39
What's the name of the place? Actually there are tons of places that are seldom mentioned in the same area. From Magnolia to Goldenwest, and along Goldenwest. Many provide happy conclusions.Cloud is also same price, nice fit Chinese MILF with big titties and nice butt. Little weird on speaking though But who cares, right?

BigBoDonk
12-25-22, 07:41
By the way she also does prostate included in price. So my friends, market hears our protest. Don't go to places higher than 30 for door and don't tip more than 30, it is a freaking recession.

Grunion Runner
12-25-22, 20:59
Cloud is also same price, nice fit Chinese MILF with big titties and nice butt. Little weird on speaking though But who cares, right?Where's this cloud place with the fit MILF?

Skinny Dugan
12-26-22, 02:04
I've been going to YZ for years. How long ago was the Helen you are talking about there? There is a pretty bitchen Helen there now. She won't last because she crosses the line just a bit.

I knew Helen when she was at Young Zi. Great lady.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-26-22, 11:47
I've been going to YZ for years. How long ago was the Helen you are talking about there? There is a pretty bitchen Helen there now. She won't last because she crosses the line just a bit.All these shops recycle the same names. There are some shops on their 2nd or 3rd "Jsssica", "Linda", "Amy", or "Anna." Apparently they have a list of English names, and they just choose one.

Regarding YZ 2022. Many of them do a tease of a tease. Its not really a tease, but it hints it might become a tease.

Bronco
12-26-22, 15:08
By the way she also does prostate included in price. So my friends, market hears our protest. Don't go to places higher than 30 for door and don't tip more than 30, it is a freaking recession.Good luck finding a 30 or less door fee. Few and far between.

Tip 30?? Read the archives. We were tipping 40 20 plus years ago.

I want to read some 30 tip posts. See how well that went.

I tip according to services rendered.

Caribe
12-26-22, 17:14
All these shops recycle the same names. There are some shops on their 2nd or 3rd "Jsssica", "Linda", "Amy", or "Anna." Apparently they have a list of English names, and they just choose one.

Regarding YZ 2022. Many of them do a tease of a tease. Its not really a tease, but it hints it might become a tease.😄128514;128514; Some bosses have favorites. I know one that needs to have an Amy on staff at all times. Others use Lily. The day after one Lily leaves, anther Lily arrives.

FrankReynolds
12-26-22, 22:22
Cross posting from nuru thread since she does non-nuru too:

Charli is a super pretty, super thick (works out thick, not fat thick) babe with probably my favorite tits on the planet. DD's or maybe even DDD's, but proportional to her body. Slim waist, nice big but not unnecessarily big booty, super pretty eyes and smile and face. Some RM reviewer said she looks a lot like Lily Thai, and I think that is so spot on like almost a doppelganger facially, but thicker. Great nuru, not rushed and really dig her energy and personality. Really uses her body during the nuru which feels so great compared to most nurus, probably because of those rockin' warlocks. On the flip she's super open to touching, legit motorboated her a few times because her tits are that rockin, I felt silly but whatever I would and plan to do it again. Really good technique, remembered exactly what I like even though I only saw her once and it was over a year ago, and didn't rush me whatsoever even when I got close to time, but thankfully her big booty in my face did the trick. I'm not particularly an extra person, but if she likes you I'd imagine they're there. Said she's there thursdays but I saw her on a Monday.

Rocco D
12-27-22, 00:28
Exactamundo!

Good luck finding a 30 or less door fee. Few and far between.

Tip 30?? Read the archives. We were tipping 40 20 plus years ago.

I want to read some 30 tip posts. See how well that went.

I tip according to services rendered.

Heartless Jay
12-27-22, 01:14
Went to magic spa on harbor and baker in Costa Mesa recently, first time visiting. I got a massage from a 50 ish year old Asian lady. 4/10 scale body / face. She was outside in the parking lot when I pulled up and followed me in when I got in the door. $50 for 45 min massage. She asked the following questions (age, job, living location, where I usually go get massages, who referred me). I don't know if this was questions to make sure I wasn't LE but she saw the vehicle I pulled up in so maybe just standard questions from the establishment. Asked if I wanted an oil massage or a massage with a sheet over me. I chose oil massage and noticed the door was half open which I thought about questioning but decided not to since this place seemed a little off to me. It was clean which was a plus. She was wearing jeans and a top during the massage. She massaged my neck and upper back for the first quarter of the massage and I asked if she was going to do my lower back and legs. She said yes and at this point I wasn't sure if I didn't say anything I would have paid for a neck and upper back massage. When she was doing my hamstrings I pointed to the spot where the buttcheek meets the hamstring and she said no we only give massage and no funny business. Admittedly since she shot that out when there was no suggestion from me, I said ok and decided I'm not coming back here. The last 15 minutes I felt very awkward and out of place. She finished with hot stones and towels to remove the oil. The massage ended at 40 minutes time, maybe a tad less. I asked for $5 change for a $20 bill so I was going to give her a tip of $15 and she said all of the clients tip $30 so I just had her keep it and I got the hell out of there. She wished me a Merry Christmas when I walked through the exit knowing I'd never step foot in there again.Thanks for TOFTT at Magic Spa. I get pizza next door sometimes, and have been tempted to try Magic because it's so conveniently located, but the door fee has me hesitant. Now I'll be sure to scratch them off my list.

LongChorizo
12-27-22, 17:34
Hey fellas,

I want to report back on a visit to Cloud 9. Since the recommendation for this place here, I really liked this place. I went back and saw.

I couldn't understand provider's name last time, so I though it was MISA, but apparently is Lisa. Mammasan corrected me and said.

"Lisa?" I said, yes, Lisa. I asked for her, and sure enough, it was the same lady.

She is not the most good looking lady, but she does a great strong massage. I asked for 1 hour massage, and I was taken to the curtained room.

Not much privacy at this place. Lisa remembered me and knew I liked strong massage and she definitely did a very strong massage, curing all the sore.

Areas. I really like her massage skills. After the flip, she started "worshipping" my tent, something that old school guys will know was offered long time ago at.

Some AMPs in Orange County. I was surprised to see she was doing this. Definitely you can see this lady has been around and OMG, she really knows how to worship.

Your tool and drain it. I really like the treatment she provides. She reminds me of old massages places, like the ones back in 2000's. She did an amazing release this time with prostate play.

Not very rough like last time, and amazing tool play. She definitely likes what she does and knows what you like. She drained every single drop from my stress.

For those that are cheap, saying you don't tip $40-50 for this kind of service, let me tell you, the prices haven't changed since the 2000's. It is common to give $40 for.

Any hand work, any. If you love the service, and a little extra is given besides handy, like prostate play, let's you dine, finger, etc. They deserve an extra $10-20 in my books.

The prices haven't changed much guys, you don't tip #30 for a handy, that's cheap, regardless of how the lady looks. I come from the time of Baldy, Lerrena, Ox, etc. Old school.

People here. We all tipped the same. It has always been $40-50, $60 and up usually BBBJ and more. Please don't question me if I spoil old ladies with 40-50 tips.

These ladies deserve it for their good service. You should do the same.

I am still looking to try prostate play places, rim places, FS places, and I can always take one for the team.

Stay safe out there.

MassageTourist
12-27-22, 18:18
Wanted to get a massage since I was sore and to get a HE as a cherry on top. I've been going to BW for the past 2 sessions which I like but wanted to try something different. Saw Air Body from this thread and thought I'd give it a try. Walked in and was accommodated right away. 45 . Cindy was the one assigned to me, a mid 40's-ish maybe older but petite and firm (for her age) body. Massage was up there with BW levels, but she had really nice and smooth technique which I really appreciated. Started with my back down to my legs and feet. Hard but gentle if that makes sense. Asked to flip, she asked if I wanted the HJ for. 6 and I said yes. Was able to touch OTC. Was feeling a bit generous so I asked if she can take clothes off, she wanted. 9 but settled for. 8. Stripped down to her panties. I was trying to feel some kitty but she was kind of moving away as I slipped my hand inside. Came really good but I wish she did prostate play. After cleaning up, continued with an upper body and head massage. Finished off riding me (with clothes already back on) after massaging my chest. Gave me another boner which she was teasing about.

Overall I really liked the massage, good HJ technique. A bit more expensive than BW / SH but I do appreciate actual walls (even though there is a decorative hole / some vent on top of the door. Last time I was at BW, I could hear the guy next to me moaning hard and probably sucking on a tit and that kind of took me out even though my masseuse was doing a great job.

Am open to more suggestions for something similar but with possibility of BJ, rj. Definitely prostate play.

MassageTourist
12-27-22, 18:21

I am still looking to try prostate play places, rim places, FS places, and I can always take one for the team.

Stay safe out there.Totally agree.

Would also like to know of any good prostate play, rj, BJ places. FS not so much but good to know my options.

BigBoDonk
12-27-22, 19:07
Bruh you are confusing tip with the service fee. Service fee is what you pay at the door, tip is what you pay for jackhammer, if you want to pay more that's ok. You are probably rich. 40 that you give IS A TIP already. All of it goes to girl.

Hey fellas,

I want to report back on a visit to Cloud 9. Since the recommendation for this place here, I really liked this place. I went back and saw.

I couldn't understand provider's name last time, so I though it was MISA, but apparently is Lisa. Mammasan corrected me and said.

"Lisa?" I said, yes, Lisa. I asked for her, and sure enough, it was the same lady.

She is not the most good looking lady, but she does a great strong massage. I asked for 1 hour massage, and I was taken to the curtained room.

Not much privacy at this place. Lisa remembered me and knew I liked strong massage and she definitely did a very strong massage, curing all the sore.

Areas. I really like her massage skills. After the flip, she started "worshipping" my tent, something that old school guys will know was offered long time ago at.

Some AMPs in Orange County. I was surprised to see she was doing this. Definitely you can see this lady has been around and OMG, she really knows how to worship.

Your tool and drain it. I really like the treatment she provides. She reminds me of old massages places, like the ones back in 2000's. She did an amazing release this time with prostate play.

Not very rough like last time, and amazing tool play. She definitely likes what she does and knows what you like. She drained every single drop from my stress.

For those that are cheap, saying you don't tip $40-50 for this kind of service, let me tell you, the prices haven't changed since the 2000's. It is common to give $40 for.

Any hand work, any. If you love the service, and a little extra is given besides handy, like prostate play, let's you dine, finger, etc. They deserve an extra $10-20 in my books.

The prices haven't changed much guys, you don't tip #30 for a handy, that's cheap, regardless of how the lady looks. I come from the time of Baldy, Lerrena, Ox, etc. Old school.

People here. We all tipped the same. It has always been $40-50, $60 and up usually BBBJ and more. Please don't question me if I spoil old ladies with 40-50 tips.

Stay safe out there.

OcHobby949
12-27-22, 21:54
45 + $. 40 30 nuru.

Saw Ryder at Haven spa. She had a nice attitude and was ready to play. She walked in asked for the tip as she got undressed. She has a belly, not a great body but she got the job done. Had access to the med sized B's (natural). She said her nipples were sensitive but didn't restrict access. I got a finger on her clit but that was as far as she let me go. She offered CBJ for +$. 20 and FS for $$. 50 in addition to the $. 20 already paid. Needless to say I declined. She also added that I would have to provide the cover.

There was a non-existent massage. She rubbed my shoulders and thighs and that was it. She got to JR for the main course pretty quickly. I had her stop a few times to warm up the nuts.

Overall, she got the job done. I wouldn't see her again and I wouldn't recommend her. She's not terrible but I'd rather see another provider with a better massage / HE experience.

Mr Quicky
12-28-22, 02:24
45 + $. 40 30 nuru.

Saw Ryder at Haven spa. She had a nice attitude and was ready to play. She walked in asked for the tip as she got undressed. She has a belly, not a great body but she got the job done. Had access to the med sized B's (natural). She said her nipples were sensitive but didn't restrict access. I got a finger on her clit but that was as far as she let me go. She offered CBJ for +$. 20 and FS for $$. 50 in addition to the $. 20 already paid. Needless to say I declined. She also added that I would have to provide the cover.

There was a non-existent massage. She rubbed my shoulders and thighs and that was it. She got to JR for the main course pretty quickly. I had her stop a few times to warm up the nuts.

Overall, she got the job done. I wouldn't see her again and I wouldn't recommend her. She's not terrible but I'd rather see another provider with a better massage / HE experience.Is this OCHobby from the World?!?? If it is, what's up man!

DirtyChef
12-28-22, 03:25
Anyone know agency for Japanese providers? I've had Korean and Vietnamese, but really looking for Japanese girls.

HexaDecimal
12-28-22, 17:56
Went and visited The Walnut Saver today, and honestly, it was worth every penny. She's an expert, the way she used her hands help like she was using her mouth. When she moved on to the prostate massage, she was very gentle and helped this first timer feel right at ease. She really knows what she's doing. It was worth every penny, I think everyone should give her a try at least once. Worth every penny.