PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Thats LA
10-30-22, 19:26
Took a chance on a Bedpage posting and was not disappointed.

Reached out and got the address from her and on GoogleMaps it said it was a Chiro place. Apparently that place closed down and they turned it into an AMP joint.

Walked in and the mamasan window was blocked, but the bell rang and she came out to greet me in a cute and tight dress. Early 40's and actually decently cute compared to most places I've been here. Went to the room, offered her $. 60 total and she said okay. No house fee, surprisingly. She came back, disrobed and had a great body (body of a mid-30 year old) and unbelievably smooth skin. She tickled me briefly, flipped me over and tried to put a hat on. Asked for no hat, she said okay and went to town for 5 minutes. Popped the hat on, multiple positions, blew with her riding me.

I was really surprised cause I was a little sketched about the place at first. No sign over the top, lots of construction, etc. But it was legit. Will return.

Didn't ask her name, but she said it's just 2 girls and they've been open a month or two now.

Located Tustin Ave & Fourth right next to the Shell (across the street from Sakura). Enjoy mongers.

P.S. The cutie I got had a tattoo on her landing strip.

Caribe
10-30-22, 19:51
I had a friend who was getting FS at a small nail shop in Artesia with almost all female clients. You would never know they had a backroom with a single bed. It seems more interesting to get some hubba-hubba with a girl who does not pull dicks all day, and just gives the rare tube lube for special clients.It's probably not the same place but those keywords remind me of Mimi's on Artesia Boulevard in Norwalk, back in the day. It was a hair salon and nail place. The owner, Nina, gave massages in the back room. FS if she knew you well. Mongers would have to do the walk of shame through the front passing all the female clients. There was a back door, though. The back door route meant you had to walk all the way around the long building to get to your car parked in front. Parking in the rear.

Bro Hymn
10-30-22, 20:05
https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/4d2dc354-e7fe-4a44-a8f5-5f8b7dcc90bf

Anyone have experience here? Ads read like krystal's used to (incl lower pricing).

I'm only interested because there is a mention of CMT.

I may be spending more time down in OC soon, but I'm still mostly based in LA. Before the price hike, krystal was worth the drive. It's a bit more difficult to justify now LOL.

Thats LA
10-30-22, 21:58
Asked for no hat during the BJ. She then popped one on for everything else.

Reached out and got the address from her and on GoogleMaps it said it was a Chiro place. Apparently that place closed down and they turned it into an AMP joint.

Walked in and the mamasan window was blocked, but the bell rang and she came out to greet me in a cute and tight dress. Early 40's and actually decently cute compared to most places I've been here. Went to the room, offered her $. 60 total and she said okay. No house fee, surprisingly. She came back, disrobed and had a great body (body of a mid-30 year old) and unbelievably smooth skin. She tickled me briefly, flipped me over and tried to put a hat on. Asked for no hat, she said okay and went to town for 5 minutes. Popped the hat on, multiple positions, blew with her riding me.

I was really surprised cause I was a little sketched about the place at first. No sign over the top, lots of construction, etc. But it was legit. Will return.

Didn't ask her name, but she said it's just 2 girls and they've been open a month or two now.

Located Tustin Ave & Fourth right next to the Shell (across the street from Sakura). Enjoy mongers.

P.S. The cutie I got had a tattoo on her landing strip.

AlCapone2006
10-31-22, 00:46
https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/4d2dc354-e7fe-4a44-a8f5-5f8b7dcc90bf

Anyone have experience here? Ads read like krystal's used to (incl lower pricing).

I'm only interested because there is a mention of CMT.

I may be spending more time down in OC soon, but I'm still mostly based in LA. Before the price hike, krystal was worth the drive. It's a bit more difficult to justify now LOL.Total $240.

WhoreMaster 91
10-31-22, 07:26
It's probably not the same place but those keywords remind me of Mimi's on Artesia Boulevard in Norwalk, back in the day. It was a hair salon and nail place. The owner, Nina, gave massages in the back room. FS if she knew you well. Mongers would have to do the walk of shame through the front passing all the female clients. There was a back door, though. The back door route meant you had to walk all the way around the long building to get to your car parked in front. Parking in the rear.Yup that's the place that hooked me up on Nail / Hair salons truly Amazing.

KammyMike
10-31-22, 09:49

P.S. The cutie I got had a tattoo on her landing strip.I texted this Chiro Center and got a response for 30 min with 50 60 min with 70 tips are extra. Is that $. 6 for hhr?

Thats LA
10-31-22, 10:38
I texted this Chiro Center and got a response for 30 min with 50 60 min with 70 tips are extra. Is that $. 6 for hhr?Like I said in my previous one, they never asked me for a house fee. She asked for money and I just said, "Here's $160" and she said okay. I even flashed the rest of my cash and she never asked for more. Just be confident and don't automatically overcharge. Make them ask for more if they want more.

Caribe
10-31-22, 15:12
Yup that's the place that hooked me up on Nail / Hair salons truly Amazing.That should have been, "No parking in the rear. " Sadly, that was years ago. She sold the shop and moved on. The new owners no longer offer massage.

Hornilius69
10-31-22, 17:12
Like I said in my previous one, they never asked me for a house fee. She asked for money and I just said, "Here's $160" and she said okay. I even flashed the rest of my cash and she never asked for more. Just be confident and don't automatically overcharge. Make them ask for more if they want more.I just handed her 120 total for BBJ and cfs this morning. She was ok with it. The girl is in her mid 30's and from Taiwan. She had a goldfish tattoo on top of her pussy. There was a camera monitor inside the room to watch any activity from the outside. Overall, good fucking session with some BBJ for 5 minute.

LngTimeMongr
10-31-22, 17:22
I went to see her the other day and man she was acting like a ***** LOL.

I gave her $100nd she's like no everything go up. $140. I'm like WTF I always pay 100. She like no honey. Its $140. Now. She settled with the 100. But still gave shitty service. Nd really was all the cash I had LOL.

SaltyDog
10-31-22, 17:40

I gave her $100nd she's like no everything go up. $140. I'm like WTF I always pay 100. She like no honey. Its $140. Now. She settled with the 100. But still gave shitty service. Nd really was all the cash I had LOL.Next time you guys go there either walk out and demand your money back or get burned. I can't believe I read that. She's fucking crazy to be asking that much. Just like BW now F&C'a famous. Tell them you'll go across the street for a visit next time!

BigBoDonk
10-31-22, 19:55

I gave her $100nd she's like no everything go up. $140. I'm like WTF I always pay 100. She like no honey. Its $140. Now. She settled with the 100. But still gave shitty service. Nd really was all the cash I had LOL.Dude, I pay like 50 sometimes 60, for 140 you will get 18 year girl in many of parlors. Lucy is from dinosaurs age, like 1000 years old. Don't pay her anything over 80.

Chaos019
11-01-22, 02:15
Paying anything over $100 at F&C is like paying full price for a used vehicle. I use the word "used" very loosely. The only thing that went up is her age and her body count. $80 might even be too much for her now.

I gave her $100nd she's like no everything go up. $140. I'm like WTF I always pay 100. She like no honey. Its $140. Now. She settled with the 100. But still gave shitty service. Nd really was all the cash I had LOL.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-01-22, 05:58
Dude, I pay like 50 sometimes 60, for 140 you will get 18 year girl in many of parlors. Lucy is from dinosaurs age, like 1000 years old. Don't pay her anything over 80.Funny!

I propose that F&C hear by be renamed JP (Jurassic Park). You can ask those ladies what it was like when man discovered fire.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-01-22, 06:07
Any updates about BW (Busted Women) and SH (Serious Hotwater)? If someone knows something it would be a great service to warn others before they wind up in a dragnet and their hobby turns into a misdemeanor.

WhoreMaster 91
11-01-22, 09:32
That should have been, "No parking in the rear. " Sadly, that was years ago. She sold the shop and moved on. The new owners no longer offer massage.She went to a nail salon in Whittier But sadly she no longer works there.

PhilAShow
11-01-22, 11:43
Any updates about BW (Busted Women) and SH (Serious Hotwater)? If someone knows something it would be a great service to warn others before they wind up in a dragnet and their hobby turns into a misdemeanor.Reading about SH and BW on here has been interesting this year. For a while it seemed like getting a daily newsletter from their fan clubs. Great massages from nice looking middle aged women and great happy endings. Then one or two guys started to trash these shops with less than truthful reports. We spent months reading about how they wash their sheets. That was fascinating reading. And now over a couple of weeks each was visited by authorities. Neither had any citations. Young Zi has had visits over the last year for heaven's sake. As have countless Westminster shops. It's business as usual at Miracle, V Spa, Six Star, F and C and all the rest.

Certainly it's good to know what's going on but to say these are less safe than others is a stretch. I visited Anna for the first time in a while. I got the long time customer discount for her great sensual massage. And truthfully she does seem a little tired. I'll drop into SH today. It'd be terrible to find out it's less crowded and the girls a little more willing to negotiate menu and pricing because people think 1 Adam 12 is ready to roll up.

PhilAShow
11-01-22, 14:09
There's a new lady at My Happy Feet. Her names Jessica. M-F until 4:00. She'll make you forget Cindy. 40 something.

AlCapone2006
11-01-22, 14:27
Dude, I pay like 50 sometimes 60, for 140 you will get 18 year girl in many of parlors. Lucy is from dinosaurs age, like 1000 years old. Don't pay her anything over 80.Then why don't you take over lmao. Would your daughter or mom do it for $80? Just saying.

AlCapone2006
11-01-22, 14:33
So it's a good idea now to stay away from BW and SH? Sure don't want to be around there if LE is coming around.Spoke to Anna and Lucy. No LE. Someone's making shit up.

Slammer6008
11-01-22, 17:48
Spoke to Anna and Lucy. No LE. Someone's making shit up.Someone's probably in love with one of the girls! He's just trying to thin the herd.

Taws6
11-01-22, 19:27
Funny!

I propose that F&C hear by be renamed JP (Jurassic Park). You can ask those ladies what it was like when man discovered fire.If Lucy's demand is up, naturally she should charge more, don't need a line out the door. Would attract too much attention.

For 140 there are a couple of Chinese dine in establishments on HX with gals that aren't as old as Lucy (I don't think).

I'd rather plan a bit more & have fun in an apartment than a room with a curtain on it.

But hey, sometimes no appointment needed is good too.

ThickDickSith
11-01-22, 20:17
As the title says I'm looking for a really sexy Asian with bolt ons for just an HJ. Not looking for FS, or nuru or anything like that. Just a massage with HJ and some roaming of the girls. I'm looking for somebody like Rose from Nirvana in Los, or Linda at angel spa in Stanton but not. 2 + for just a HJ.

Let me know, dm me if you know a spot.

ShyBraveOC
11-01-22, 20:55
Reading about SH and BW on here has been interesting this year. For a while it seemed like getting a daily newsletter from their fan clubs. Great massages from nice looking middle aged women and great happy endings. Then one or two guys started to trash these shops with less than truthful reports. We spent months reading about how they wash their sheets. That was fascinating reading. And now over a couple of weeks each was visited by authorities. Neither had any citations. Young Zi has had visits over the last year for heaven's sake. As have countless Westminster shops. It's business as usual at Miracle, V Spa, Six Star, F and C and all the rest.

Certainly it's good to know what's going on but to say these are less safe than others is a stretch. I visited Anna for the first time in a while. I got the long time customer discount for her great sensual massage. And truthfully she does seem a little tired. I'll drop into SH today. It'd be terrible to find out it's less crowded and the girls a little more willing to negotiate menu and pricing because people think 1 Adam 12 is ready to roll up.What is the long time customer discount at BW?

CryMoarHoar
11-01-22, 21:36
I remember there was a report of lady providing good service at this spot so I went to try yesterday.

There was camera inside the room. The lady kept asking me how much I paid last time and what service I had last time.

I did not make it very clear. At the end, I only had mediocre massage with no HE. I did not leave disappointed for quite a while.

Wondering what I did wrong LOL.

CryMoarHoar
11-01-22, 21:47
I love the chase and convenience of a good AMP, but when they start demanding $120+ (after 40-60 house fee) for mostly if not completely covered services, it makes the $200 hhr at a K-Girl agency look better and better. Guaranteed DFK, BBBJ, and DATY before the main course. A lot of them will finish with BBBJCIM. For $40 more than an AMP that offers "roaming" and maybe a CBJ? No brainer for me.I cannot agree more. Why spend. 4 + 1. 4 for rushed clock-watching granny all covered service with bad attitude while you can spend 2. 4 or 1. 8 some places for good looking young Korean lady with LFK, GFE and good attitude and shower before and after session?

They are also cleaner. And you may request camel slide or CIM if you ask. They never say no. It's getting no brainer for me that I would rather spend on K-girl.

YouMeToYou
11-01-22, 22:53
As the title says I'm looking for a really sexy Asian with bolt ons for just an HJ. Not looking for FS, or nuru or anything like that. Just a massage with HJ and some roaming of the girls. I'm looking for somebody like Rose from Nirvana in Los, or Linda at angel spa in Stanton but not. 2 + for just a HJ.

Let me know, dm me if you know a spot.You can try Rainbow in Tustin.

Nice Guy 99
11-01-22, 23:11
I remember there was a report of lady providing good service at this spot so I went to try yesterday.

There was camera inside the room. The lady kept asking me how much I paid last time and what service I had last time.

I did not make it very clear. At the end, I only had mediocre massage with no HE. I did not leave disappointed for quite a while.

Wondering what I did wrong LOL.Cam in the room? Quizzed by MT as to what you paid for what services? First time customer? Smart man. All are red flags. You are breaking the law if you offer to pay for sexual services. Particularly on cam and on mic.

NG99.

AlCapone2006
11-01-22, 23:19
Cam in the room? Quizzed by MT as to what you paid for what services? First time customer? Smart man. All are red flags. You are breaking the law if you offer to pay for sexual services. Particularly on cam and on mic..It's more like Le has been cracking down in Wm and Costa Mesa shops.

She's being careful. I set up cams for these places and do know they keep the cam to see who visits the front or back of the shop. Duh? If you were smoking some guys wiener I'm sure you be afraid too. Also you watch too much Cops tv lmao. The girls also have their own we chat for dbs. That's douche bag. And if you don't read Chinese. Then you are probably one of the cheapskates they blast. They literally screenshot your stupid asses and post them. You think these girls And mamasans are stupid?

PhilAShow
11-02-22, 00:22
What is the long time customer discount at BW?I've been going to BW since Mindy bought the place. The standard for HJ with touching was 40 A little more was a little more. Because I've seen her / them over the years, the price is still the price. As the menus changed over the years all over the county, not just BW, I typically offer the tip I gave originally. Sometimes they question it but I say, buy 10 get one free. Two or three girls upstairs and downstairs still put up with me. Nothing special. Kind of a volume discount.

Chaos019
11-02-22, 00:41
You're arguing apples to oranges. Lucy isn't worth full price. She's a used vehicle wanting 2022 prices. Your second sentence has nothing to do with Lucy's deserved prices.

Then why don't you take over lmao. Would your daughter or mom do it for $80? Just saying.

Taws6
11-02-22, 00:51

Wondering what I did wrong LOL.Last time I was there was probably 9-10 months or so ago.

Full service, but kina lousy.

In the room (first one after security door), there was a monitor with the exterior cameras.

Is that what you mean?

One of the reasons the session was lousy was the gal didn't take her eyes off the monitor. She wasn't attending my needs, just watching the monitor, presumably for LE.

I haven't and won't be back, plus she was a bit over priced relative to the other places that offer FS as well.

BdsDavid
11-02-22, 01:45
Like I said in my previous one, they never asked me for a house fee. She asked for money and I just said, "Here's $160" and she said okay. I even flashed the rest of my cash and she never asked for more. Just be confident and don't automatically overcharge. Make them ask for more if they want more.I saw the same add. The Bedpage ad (which is still up) said $. 4 for 30 minutes. I just texted and asked if the BP prices included the door fee. They said yes. Drove by (got gas at Shell), but haven't gone in yet.

Rubmaps reviews shows people paying. 7 door fee plus another $. 6 tip.

I think that side of the street is S. A. I haven't found any FS in Tustin.

Mr Plumber
11-02-22, 02:25
There's a new lady at My Happy Feet. Her names Jessica. M-F until 4:00. She'll make you forget Cindy. 40 something.Though I haven't verified it myself, word from a different MHF provider, Jessica is married to PPS with the short pony-tail. Not that it means a hill of beans. Just interesting if Jessica is as FS as Cindy was and married to the guy running the shop.

RedRoddddd
11-02-22, 13:05
You can try Rainbow in Tustin.Try Higher or VIP on Beach in Stanton. Viet MILF / GILF's with man made DD's.

Queen on Chapman in Orange for some natural DDs again MILFy / GILFy viets.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-02-22, 13:28
Cam in the room? Quizzed by MT as to what you paid for what services? First time customer? Smart man. All are red flags. You are breaking the law if you offer to pay for sexual services. Particularly on cam and on mic.Thanks NG. Some other tip offs are:

- your provider not providing access becasue of the wire she is wearing, and she keeps asking you to talk into her boob mic.

- when your provider who doesn't speak English reads from a card "So just to be clear, you are soliciting money for sex, right?

- previously room was really dark, now there are cinematic lights in the rooms brighter than day.

- several cops in the backroom with a big tape recorders and headphones.

- a police van parked behind the shop, with several unhappy mongers with boners in the back of the paddy wagon.

If there was a raid, you can be assured that the girls will deny it.

When I go to a new MP, one tip off that illegal stuff goes on when they post signs in the lobby or in the room stating explicitly that no sexual behaviour is allowed. That signs essentially means the opposite of that.

Kevin80
11-02-22, 15:08
Reading about SH and BW on here has been interesting this year. For a while it seemed like getting a daily newsletter from their fan clubs. Great massages from nice looking middle aged women and great happy endings. Then one or two guys started to trash these shops with less than truthful reports. We spent months reading about how they wash their sheets. That was fascinating reading. And now over a couple of weeks each was visited by authorities. Neither had any citations. Young Zi has had visits over the last year for heaven's sake. As have countless Westminster shops. It's business as usual at Miracle, V Spa, Six Star, F and C and all the rest.

Certainly it's good to know what's going on but to say these are less safe than others is a stretch. I visited Anna for the first time in a while. I got the long time customer discount for her great sensual massage. And truthfully she does seem a little tired. I'll drop into SH today. It'd be terrible to find out it's less crowded and the girls a little more willing to negotiate menu and pricing because people think 1 Adam 12 is ready to roll up.You're wrong about "neither had citations".

Gulongitlog
11-02-22, 16:51
Went to see Amy at L&L. Massage was meh. Mias massage is better. On the flip she asked what I wanted. She motioned to her mouth and I said yes. I couldn't really tell exactly how she looks but Mia is prettier imo. She lifted her shirt to expose some natural Bs. Then went to town until I finished. I'd say not great but not bad either. There was no teasing. I'd prefer Mias HJ finish probably due to the difference in service.

Curious, any suggestions for younger providers that won't severely hurt the pockets? I thought about trying Kiki again at airbody, I heard she does HE only.

CJamesTX85
11-02-22, 16:52
Try Higher or VIP on Beach in Stanton. Viet MILF / GILF's with man made DD's.

Queen on Chapman in Orange for some natural DDs again MILFy / GILFy viets.They are all 28. Just ask them!

BigBoDonk
11-02-22, 17:44
Went to see Amy at L&L. Massage was meh. Mias massage is better. On the flip she asked what I wanted. She motioned to her mouth and I said yes. I couldn't really tell exactly how she looks but Mia is prettier imo. She lifted her shirt to expose some natural Bs. Then went to town until I finished. I'd say not great but not bad either. There was no teasing. I'd prefer Mias HJ finish probably due to the difference in service.

Curious, any suggestions for younger providers that won't severely hurt the pockets? I thought about trying Kiki again at airbody, I heard she does HE only.How much was damage?

MMacFly
11-02-22, 18:23
Bailey, Chinese, terrible English. I am guessing 50's. She was the only one working. This place is a one and done for me with her at least. Arrived and said massage 1 hour. She said 30 and my guess is she is referring to the time and not the price but all I had was a 50. Red flag number one when I didn't get any change. Broken toilet in the lobby which was a first for me seeing that up front. Got to the room and had to wait. When she came in finally I asked about my change. She told me 1 hour 50 and 30 min 40. So we agreed to 30 min, which is the time I got but didn't get my 10 back at the end. A bunch of excuses. Security camera in the room and she kept checking her phone during the massage. She tried for 140 for BBFS but I told her only 120. She finally agreed. Service was terrible. Kept trying to not open her legs. Just really uninspired and got that vibe from the start. It's in a busy strip mall next to School of Rock. Maybe some of the other girls there are better but never again with Bailey.

RedRoddddd
11-02-22, 19:13
How much was damage?Try Yuki at Air. She luvs to play the flute. Kiki HJ only, but a very good one. I wonder if Tina is still around.

Happy hunting,

Red.

TimDrake
11-03-22, 02:05
I had time today to stop by Lake Forest today.

Decided to go through the daily rosters of all the local spots.

There's a new place in Laguna that looked promising, but I wasn't in the mood to TOFTT with a new spot. Their post for Lottie appealed to me though, as who doesn't like a nice, petite Asian gal?

112 was my go-to for awhile and Bella was my ATF, wish she still worked but I heard from someone at a different location that she's actually the owner of 112.

Anyway, with that I decided to go with Tina today.

She did not disappoint. Easy to talk to and the body matched what I was expecting.

What's not to like? Note: Don't expect a face that matches the post used in their ads, she's still cute but she's not going to be as dolled up.

Light massage and then the flip came about 10 minutes into the session and it was great to see natural assets on her with a nice, little round ass.

Pretty playful, as she let me get a nice taste of her tits while being able to feel her up her.

House: . 45.

Donation: $. 10.

BenderOver
11-03-22, 02:38
Try Yuki at Air. She luvs to play the flute. Kiki HJ only, but a very good one. I wonder if Tina is still around.

Happy hunting,

Red.I posted about Yuki before. #25698.

I have no idea how to attach the link to an old post.

Mr Plumber
11-03-22, 08:20
Bailey, Chinese, terrible English. I am guessing 50's. She was the only one working. This place is a one and done for me with her at least. Arrived and said massage 1 hour. She said 30 and my guess is she is referring to the time and not the price but all I had was a 50. Red flag number one when I didn't get any change. Broken toilet in the lobby which was a first for me seeing that up front. Got to the room and had to wait. When she came in finally I asked about my change. She told me 1 hour 50 and 30 min 40. So we agreed to 30 min, which is the time I got but didn't get my 10 back at the end. A bunch of excuses. Security camera in the room and she kept checking her phone during the massage. She tried for 140 for BBFS but I told her only 120. She finally agreed. Service was terrible. Kept trying to not open her legs. Just really uninspired and got that vibe from the start. It's in a busy strip mall next to School of Rock. Maybe some of the other girls there are better but never again with Bailey.This sounds like my experience with the Bailey who used to work at 6 Star Villa several years ago. The reports at that time were how sweet and open she was but not my experience at all. Bummer your experience was so lousy and thanks for sharing the details.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-03-22, 12:58
Try Yuki at Air. She luvs to play the flute. Kiki HJ only, but a very good one. I wonder if Tina is still around..I think Haley will play a tune on your saxophone, but I know for a fact you can toot her horns and tap her timpani. You will be whistling a happy tune on the way back yo your car.

YouMeToYou
11-03-22, 19:07
Tried to try it couple of times but every time ran away seeing only granny's in lineup.

Last week saw one in late 40's and went ahead for 30 min in. 4. Average massage and on the flip offered HJ for. 6. Removed top just to see, barely allowed touching. Rushed ending and cut by 10 min. Only tried because felt like natural Cs from top (yes I am into big naturals).

Will not be repeating.

SaltyDog
11-03-22, 21:13
This sounds like my experience with the Bailey who used to work at 6 Star Villa several years ago. The reports at that time were how sweet and open she was but not my experience at all. Bummer your experience was so lousy and thanks for sharing the details.Same Bailey that works at Miracle Foot Spa? Worst experience I ever had there.

SaltyDog
11-03-22, 21:20
This sounds like my experience with the Bailey who used to work at 6 Star Villa several years ago. The reports at that time were how sweet and open she was but not my experience at all. Bummer your experience was so lousy and thanks for sharing the details.Same Bailey that works at Miracle Foot Spa? Worst experience I ever had there.

BlueberryScone
11-03-22, 22:34
They are all 28. Just ask them!You couldn't be more off. I was offered Hannah who was at least 50 and asked for someone else and they sent in Liv who was maybe 3 years younger. Not bad looking women and big man mades but not my taste so I got my money back and walked out.

Hornilius69
11-03-22, 22:54
If you guys want sex with young girls, head over to Tustin Chiro behind the Shell gas station. Girls will suck you dry and ride you to heaven.

LukeOC
11-04-22, 05:00

There's a new place in Laguna that looked promising, but I wasn't in the mood to TOFTT with a new spot. Their post for Lottie appealed to me though, as who doesn't like a nice, petite Asian gal?

112 was my go-to for awhile and Bella was my ATF, wish she still worked but I heard from someone at a different location that she's actually the owner of 112.

She did not disappoint. Easy to talk to and the body matched what I was expecting.

What's not to like? Note: Don't expect a face that matches the post used in their ads, she's still cute but she's not going to be as dolled up.

Light massage and then the flip came about 10 minutes into the session and it was great to see natural assets on her with a nice, little round ass.

Pretty playful, as she let me get a nice taste of her tits while being able to feel her up her.

Donation: $. 10.What is the new place in Laguna?

UciMagic
11-04-22, 08:26
Same Bailey that works at Miracle Foot Spa? Worst experience I ever had there.It must be since the Bailey I know went from Miracle to 6 Star to QY. I haven't seen her in 2 years.

OrangeGoku
11-04-22, 12:50
Just wondering has anybody seen any of the other girls at Fish spot. Or do you guys only see Lucy. I saw a few other girls there last time I went. Do they give the same services?

FrankReynolds
11-04-22, 14:43
What is the new place in Laguna?Laguna_nuruz on insta.

Same people as newport, providers just have different names making me hesitant to go there since I don't want to see someone I've already seen again randomly.

Sugar newport is aiko laguna. Not sure who else is who.

RedRoddddd
11-04-22, 15:42
You couldn't be more off. I was offered Hannah who was at least 50 and asked for someone else and they sent in Liv who was maybe 3 years younger. Not bad looking women and big man mades but not my taste so I got my money back and walked out.Higher and VIP are Vietnamese granny shacks. Try Jackie 65 years old in a cheerleader out fit with bee sting lips. If they get a bad rep, like Annie / Hana they just change their names. Got to be a good Vietnamese place between GG and Westminster. New viet spot opened on Bolsa, lady from old Lucky Spa by katella and knott, need more recon to see if it's worth it.

TimDrake
11-04-22, 21:01
Laguna_nuruz on insta.

Same people as newport, providers just have different names making me hesitant to go there since I don't want to see someone I've already seen again randomly.

Sugar newport is aiko laguna. Not sure who else is who.Agreed, maybe we can pool our resources to solve this nuru crossword puzzle.

Curiosity got the best of me I went today and saw Gia at Laguna and recognized her as Sydney from Sunrise in SA, Hailey from LF109, or more recently Megan from 17th in SA.

If you haven't seen her before, she's a petite V girl with nice little handfuls that are natural.

On the flip, she tends to just lie beside you while stroking you off. Feels a bit lackluster, but the buildup is good before the flip as she really knows how to use her fingers for that feather-touch on your taint.

It can still be worth it if you're looking to feel up a cute little Asian girl, but part of me wishes I saw someone else today.

House: . 40.

Donation: $. 20.

Oc Amper
11-05-22, 00:53
If you guys want sex with young girls, head over to Tustin Chiro behind the Shell gas station. Girls will suck you dry and ride you to heaven.There are two Tustin Chiro's, neither seems to be near a Shell gas station? Can you give anymore hints?

Chaos019
11-05-22, 01:17
As far as I know, every provider at F&C is okay with BBFS, but I think Lucy is the only one who allows for anal.

Just wondering has anybody seen any of the other girls at Fish spot. Or do you guys only see Lucy. I saw a few other girls there last time I went. Do they give the same services?

Bastard Chorum
11-05-22, 03:04
There are two Tustin Chiro's, neither seems to be near a Shell gas station? Can you give anymore hints?Without confirmation from OP, there's no way to be certain. But with some Google-fu and my meager detective skills, check out the southern most Shell station on Tustin Ave. Take a look at some pictures of the station and there's a blue sign that should stand out to you. Now, I'm not 100% but it sure is a good candidate for the right place referenced.

Slammer6008
11-05-22, 11:13
If you guys want sex with young girls, head over to Tustin Chiro behind the Shell gas station. Girls will suck you dry and ride you to heaven.Suck you dry an bleed you dry?

VinnieJenkins
11-05-22, 12:57
Without confirmation from OP, there's no way to be certain. But with some Google-fu and my meager detective skills, check out the southern most Shell station on Tustin Ave. Take a look at some pictures of the station and there's a blue sign that should stand out to you. Now, I'm not 100% but it sure is a good candidate for the right place referenced.From what I google there's a Shell and Tustin Chiro place in Red Hill Ave.

SlickJJ
11-05-22, 14:59
Went to this place 18 XX W. Katella in Anahiem. They open super late so I needed late night fun. Paid my $60 to the door. Thank god she wasnt the one giving service. Girl that came in was okay. Latina girl all natural. She wanted more than I had. Gave her $120 for FS. She said it better be quick. Tried to get down but had too many drinks I guess. Was kicked out after 10 minutes and all she said was quickie is over. Very disappointing. I would avoid unless you have over 200. I wll never ever go back. Avoid!

Chip74
11-05-22, 16:55
Made a quick visit to Selina. Very nice Chinese lady, fit body with bolt-one, older face but still pretty.

Had a great 45 minute rub down and then the flip w / a standard somwhat mechanical ending. Possibly more to be had there but I did not press the issue. Will probably be back to see if any more doors can be open.

BenderOver
11-05-22, 17:05
Found Cindy at 2018. No FS available at this place.

L f 6. 5 plain. B 7. 5 smooth skin, nice shape, gilf belly a little, tits were small pears and felt good, but not enough to make the difference.

A 7 quiet lady. Decent friendly.

S 6. 5 almost couldn't finish it was pretty plain at first. Pants down top up BBBJ was pretty good. Got into 69 and it was not bad. BV detected but only at level 1 of 10. Unfortunately she dumped oil all over the little brother and the BBBJ stopped. Tried to finish me off hi and it wasn't easy. Got better when she started licking my nipples and I stuck a finger up her ass.

E 40 hr + 80.

RR probably not. I was ready to hop out of there and visit Lisa down the hall to be properly taken care of with a maximum volume fuck as she screams at the top of her lungs.

BoredMn
11-05-22, 19:37
Made a quick visit to Selina. Very nice Chinese lady, fit body with bolt-one, older face but still pretty.

Had a great 45 minute rub down and then the flip w / a standard somwhat mechanical ending. Possibly more to be had there but I did not press the issue. Will probably be back to see if any more doors can be open.I've been curious about Selina ever since she randomly added me on IG. Her pics on there look good and I was thinking about checking her out. What was the damage?

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but I recently visited Massage VIP in Placentia which doesn't have many reports on RM. Been there a couple times. First time was the best with a woman named CiCi. Awesome massage and even better HE. Second time I was there with a different girl who was VERY light on the massage and HE was not great. Did not catch her name. Went there again recently and again it was a different lady. Maybe the mamasan? Not sure, she was running the front though and kinda had a "boss" feel about her. She was attractive 50 year old, natural body but it was tight and fit. Massage was okay and HE technique was good. There's a couple other spas I've driven by in Brea which I think I'll try next.

Mr Plumber
11-05-22, 20:37
Went to this place 18 XX W. Katella in Anahiem. They open super late so I needed late night fun. Paid my $60 to the door. Thank god she wasnt the one giving service. Girl that came in was okay. Latina girl all natural. She wanted more than I had. Gave her $120 for FS. She said it better be quick. Tried to get down but had too many drinks I guess. Was kicked out after 10 minutes and all she said was quickie is over. Very disappointing. I would avoid unless you have over 200. I wll never ever go back. Avoid!It can be a good thing or a bad thing 😃.

BigBoDonk
11-05-22, 21:30
Went today at opening. Julia was there.

She didn't ask me what I wanted. She showed up in a tiny dress with nothing underneath. Immediately closed the distance while I was sitting on the table as she started to pull the top down and went for my junk. Told me to lie down, and started sanitizing me with alcohol spray. She put the cap on and started with her mouth. She then climbed and started in that cowgirl where she's not really grinding on you more like slowly going up and down on the shaft in like a half squat. Was pretty hot. After a while she got on her back and we did a standing mish. She immediately started rubbing the crap out of her bean and she came. She's got a pretty big bean, nice and bald too. Then we finished when I went to the chair and she did a weird reverse cowgirl while I was on the chair.

She told me she's there Fris and Sundays. Claudia, from what I recall is Sat / Thu.How much was damage? I paid 120 to Claudia last I was there.

YouMeToYou
11-05-22, 22:00
Any report on Kate or Camila at LF 109? Heard Kate is Indian and Camila has good naturals.

ArtVandalay90
11-06-22, 07:00
Went to this place 18 XX W. Katella in Anahiem. They open super late so I needed late night fun. Paid my $60 to the door. Thank god she wasnt the one giving service. Girl that came in was okay. Latina girl all natural. She wanted more than I had. Gave her $120 for FS. She said it better be quick. Tried to get down but had too many drinks I guess. Was kicked out after 10 minutes and all she said was quickie is over. Very disappointing. I would avoid unless you have over 200. I wll never ever go back. Avoid!I don't know how this place has stayed open for so long. I went in 2017 and it was a total dump with average women and bad service. I think she asked me for $180-200, which was unheard of back then. I never went back.

WhoreMaster 91
11-06-22, 08:55
Went to this place 18 XX W. Katella in Anahiem. They open super late so I needed late night fun. Paid my $60 to the door. Thank god she wasnt the one giving service. Girl that came in was okay. Latina girl all natural. She wanted more than I had. Gave her $120 for FS. She said it better be quick. Tried to get down but had too many drinks I guess. Was kicked out after 10 minutes and all she said was quickie is over. Very disappointing. I would avoid unless you have over 200. I wll never ever go back. Avoid!180 $ for 15 minutes FS? Wow bro next time go to Tijuana Mexico and give your money to a country that deserves it.

KumarLeone
11-06-22, 13:02
Any report on Kate or Camila at LF 109? Heard Kate is Indian and Camila has good naturals.I'm interested to know this as well. I tried to contact them on the IG and they aren't responding. Did Kate leave the game now?

Koolakulak
11-06-22, 15:58
Will be by your area and looking for non-Asian MPs, preferably white or European variety. Will be staying closer to the west side of OC and looking for recommendations while I am there for work. Prefer something that offers extras other than the standard HJ finish. Recommendations would be appreciated. You can share or PM me. Thanks!

CJamesTX85
11-06-22, 18:43
You couldn't be more off. I was offered Hannah who was at least 50 and asked for someone else and they sent in Liv who was maybe 3 years younger. Not bad looking women and big man mades but not my taste so I got my money back and walked out.It was a joke. As you can tell how old they are and will say straight to your face they are 28.

CJamesTX85
11-06-22, 18:45
Went to this place 18 XX W. Katella in Anahiem. They open super late so I needed late night fun. Paid my $60 to the door. Thank god she wasnt the one giving service. Girl that came in was okay. Latina girl all natural. She wanted more than I had. Gave her $120 for FS. She said it better be quick. Tried to get down but had too many drinks I guess. Was kicked out after 10 minutes and all she said was quickie is over. Very disappointing. I would avoid unless you have over 200. I wll never ever go back. Avoid!If the same place I drove by couple weeks ago, you are brave. That place looked so sketch I didn't even stop.

EastHornDog14
11-06-22, 19:15
They are all 28. Just ask them!How's the lineup here? From one visit here, some looked MILF-why but not GILF. Not really sure what extras are available since I've only had a massage from Lucy here. Looks like there's also a Lili (Lyly?) that might be a good shot for more.

YouMeToYou
11-06-22, 20:17
I'm interested to know this as well. I tried to contact them on the IG and they aren't responding. Did Kate leave the game now?No response on IG so I stopped by there today. No response, turned to 112. Enquired about lineup. They had sammy, Zina, Sky and Nikita today but none met my first preference of Naturals, all these had implants. Still went ahead with Sammy based on description got at front desk. Not bad but not close to IG pics at all. She had whole body filled vd silicon. Good nuru and hand finish. Will repeat spot but not Sammy.

Damage: House. 45 for 30 , donation $.

Pussy Prowler
11-06-22, 22:32
Anyone been to fair on Costa mesa recently?

If its still shut down I wonder if that entire business plaza will be changed to non massage parlor businesses in the future?

OCaznLuvr
11-06-22, 22:55
Winner winner chicken dinner. BC is correct, center is undergoing some renovation so the blue sign is gone. There are 2 girls from bay area visiting for a month. Call the number from the other site, set a time and go. I drew a Chinese gal previously described with the tattoo over the landing strip, probably late 30's to early 40's. Handed her $. 4 total and she said that's good. Started with light massage for about 5 minutes started kneeling on me and cracking my back which was actually pretty good then asked me to flip. She is playful, HJ CBJ cfs multiple positions hhr total. Good security cameras to catch all the action including other mongers so wear your hat and sunglasses and don't keep going back to your car and the gas station for extra cash (yes you. LOL). Be careful SAPD drives by frequently.

Without confirmation from OP, there's no way to be certain. But with some Google-fu and my meager detective skills, check out the southern most Shell station on Tustin Ave. Take a look at some pictures of the station and there's a blue sign that should stand out to you. Now, I'm not 100% but it sure is a good candidate for the right place referenced.

Samurai316
11-06-22, 23:09
Place is located on 17th. Went in around 6 pm. Saw mama-san and asked if they had latinas. She said yes. . 5 entry hhr. Got comfy and laid face down. I walked a decent looking Latina. Said she was Mexican from Monterrey. Bad news right off the bad, but I was open minded. She puts lotion on my back for like a minute. She seemed ok w / me touching. She then puts lotion on my thighs. I thought she would at least try to tease me a little, then again, girls from that part of Mexico tend to want to do nothing and expect to get paid.

She asked what I wanted. I said nuru. She quoted 5 $. I asked again. Quinientos. I was like f**k no. She offered HJ. 6, CBJ. 8, $. 5 FS. I wasn't interested. I wanted nuru, but she wouldn't budge on price. I said no thanks, got dressed. On my way out, mama San was like "you asking for another girl but you already wasted time. " I just said "5 $ is way to much" and walked out. Almost forgot, the girl had the audacity to ask for tip and for me to leave it on the table in the room. You don't touch my tip, you get no tip.

You win some, you lose some. As for her name, she gave 3 different names. Cut my losses and walked.

AlCapone2006
11-06-22, 23:24
Place is located on 17th. Went in around 6 pm. Saw mama-san and asked if they had latinas. She said yes. . 5 entry hhr. Got comfy and laid face down. I walked a decent looking Latina. Said she was Mexican from Monterrey. Bad news right off the bad, but I was open minded. She puts lotion on my back for like a minute. She seemed ok w / me touching. She then puts lotion on my thighs. I thought she would at least try to tease me a little, then again, girls from that part of Mexico tend to want to do nothing and expect to get paid.

She asked what I wanted. I said nuru. She quoted 5 $. I asked again. Quinientos. I was like f**k no. She offered HJ. 6, CBJ. 8, $. 5 FS. I wasn't interested. I wanted nuru, but she wouldn't budge on price. I said no thanks, got dressed. On my way out, mama San was like "you asking for another girl but you already wasted time. " I just said "5 $ is way to much" and walked out. Almost forgot, the girl had the audacity to ask for tip and for me to leave it on the table in the room. You don't touch my tip, you get no tip.

You win some, you lose some. As for her name, she gave 3 different names. Cut my losses and walked.You need to Goto the place called Massage 93.

Best girls for $100 FS.

HandyLover
11-06-22, 23:54
Hello gents. I have a dilemma and need some advice. I have two massage options costing the same amount, but don't know which to pick. Both are not an option at this time as I can't spend that kind of money in a 1-2 month period. Also, I am not interested in FS

Option 1 - One hour 4 hands Outcall massage to my hotel, with two topless and decent looking 50 year old Asian ladies. HJ only, with a possible shower all together. Never had 4 hands before.

Option 2 - Two hour massage from a 30 something good looking Asian girl. Table shower, HJ, and CBJ.

Appreciate your advice, especially from those that have had 4 hands. Thanks!

Cheers!

OCMongerz1
11-07-22, 12:08
I'm trying to find a provider that provides 2 pop BBBJ. Currently I have someone that provides it for me but it's for $200. I'm not sure if that's a good price since she not much a good in looks. Anyone know any other providers?

Skinny Dugan
11-07-22, 12:13
My choice would be option 2. Only because I love a BJ And 30 year old Asians.

Hello gents. I have a dilemma and need some advice. I have two massage options costing the same amount, but don't know which to pick. Both are not an option at this time as I can't spend that kind of money in a 1-2 month period. Also, I am not interested in FS

Option 1 - One hour 4 hands Outcall massage to my hotel, with two topless and decent looking 50 year old Asian ladies. HJ only, with a possible shower all together. Never had 4 hands before.

Option 2 - Two hour massage from a 30 something good looking Asian girl. Table shower, HJ, and CBJ.

Cheers!

Grimmy23
11-07-22, 12:19

Cheers!I've had 4 hands, never in the states but I had it in Asia a few times. Personally, it's kind of meh most of the time. You're usually more into one than the other, and one is usually doing most of the work while the other is just kind of there. Visually it can be pretty hot if they're both attractive. I really only find it worthwhile if the girls are interacting with each other. I had a couple I saw a few times that leaned over the table from opposite sides and made out while they were stroking me that was pretty hot and I repeated with them a few times, but they're not working together anymore. Or of you had one girl sitting on your face while the other was working on your shaft, or something like that, it could be pretty hot. But it doesn't sound like it's that kind of 4 hands in this case. I would personally pick the longer massage with TS and BJ from the younger girl, but that's just me. You have to experience 4 hands for yourself to make your own judgment.

JoseMarcus225
11-07-22, 13:34

You win some, you lose some. As for her name, she gave 3 different names. Cut my losses and walked.Went the day before sometime around 8. Finest Latina I've seen. The one I got was from Columbia, busty tits, big ass, slim body. 9/10 and only for $.4.

KammyMike
11-07-22, 15:24
Some intel AMP in LG. Appointment only, called and was booked for the day. Went with second AMP, called with call back saying not busy. Google maps 20 minutes away. Got there lots was empty. Walk in mentions I called and entry was .6 hr /.4 hhr. MT was easy on the eyes with long black hair. Follow to room, checking her from behind wearing yoga pants with loose top. Per my behind as I enter the room. Got ready, MT return and was friendly wrapping her arms around my chest with a kiss on my neck. Decent massage with lots of teasing. Flip noticed her hair was up exposing her neck. Top up with roaming everywhere. Her HJ was different from what I was used to, very sensual. After getting dressed tip her. 6 and smiled / hug / kiss. On the way out ask days work and ethnicity. She Japanese 30 ish and work 3 days a week. She is by far my ATF. Repeat is a must and see how far I can get with her.

Andy118
11-07-22, 17:43
Where is L&L located? I want to try one time. .

Curious, any suggestions for younger providers that won't severely hurt the pockets? I thought about trying Kiki again at airbody, I heard she does HE only.

JakeForTheWin
11-07-22, 18:56
Not a review but does anyone know how to search for something that only has 3 characters. For example I want to see results for a girl named Tee, also goes by lyn now at haven, but every time I search "tee" I get an error saying my search input needs to be longer or something along those lines. Just curious to see if anyone has been able to figure it out or if it's even possible. Thanks.

Caribe
11-07-22, 19:03
Not a review but does anyone know how to search for something that only has 3 characters. For example I want to see results for a girl named Tee, also goes by lyn now at haven, but every time I search "tee" I get an error saying my search input needs to be longer or something along those lines. Just curious to see if anyone has been able to figure it out or if it's even possible. Thanks.Can't help you with the search but Vietnamese Thy is pronounced "Tee".

Samurai316
11-07-22, 19:24
Went the day before sometime around 8. Finest Latina I've seen. The one I got was from Columbia, busty tits, big ass, slim body. 9/10 and only for $.4.$. 4 for nuru? Or was it for FS? I was offered FS $. 5, but didn't want that despite her being hot. Plus she was lazy. No tease, nothing. Had she been teasing me, I might have gotten FS.

PhilAShow
11-07-22, 19:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SCJohn
11-07-22, 20:04
Can't help you with the search but Vietnamese Thy is pronounced "Tee".He mentioned she goes by Lyn at Haven now.

Yep, it's been a long time issue. Some have tried to be creative by repeating the last letter, so Lyn would be Lynn, Sue would be Suee, but not everyone follows this practice. You're basically SOL.

It's a bit amusing how many girls have 3 letter names.

Oc Amper
11-07-22, 20:11
Not a review but does anyone know how to search for something that only has 3 characters. For example I want to see results for a girl named Tee, also goes by lyn now at haven, but every time I search "tee" I get an error saying my search input needs to be longer or something along those lines. Just curious to see if anyone has been able to figure it out or if it's even possible. Thanks.It is a configuration in the web forum software this site is using. To index all 3 character words probably would be too much for either the compute or storage, maybe both.

Best bet, I'd say is to just use Google, entering something like:

Site:www.usasexguide.nl/forum "tee".

That will get you pretty close.

Oc Amper
11-07-22, 20:15
Winner winner chicken dinner. BC is correct, center is undergoing some renovation so the blue sign is gone. There are 2 girls from bay area visiting for a month. Call the number from the other site, set a time and go. I drew a Chinese gal previously described with the tattoo over the landing strip, probably late 30's to early 40's. Handed her $. 4 total and she said that's good. Started with light massage for about 5 minutes started kneeling on me and cracking my back which was actually pretty good then asked me to flip. She is playful, HJ CBJ cfs multiple positions hhr total. Good security cameras to catch all the action including other mongers so wear your hat and sunglasses and don't keep going back to your car and the gas station for extra cash (yes you. LOL). Be careful SAPD drives by frequently.Thanks all! Figured Tustin Chiro was in Tustin. Didn't think about looking in Santa Ana.

SexyBeast14
11-07-22, 22:50
Hi, does any one have Abby 's contact info, she was a petite Asian chick. She used to work at Wellness center but it is closed now. I can exchange / trade contact info for a cute Latina that use to work there.

NathanCross
11-07-22, 23:30
Saw an ad in Craigslist / Orange County / Services / Beauty for Grand Opening of GASI Spa & Massage on Westminster Blvd across from CKB. So decided to go there and scope it out couple of days ago. The front door faces the street, but it also has a side / back door to the left of the shop. Went in the front door and was greeted by a Viet woman. About a 7 on looks and maybe mid to late 30's. Not overweight, but a little large frame. Talked to her awhile. She seemed nice and tried hard to persuade me to come in and try out her "hands. " She said there was one other MT there who is older than her. Afterward, I asked, "so you use hands only and nothing else?" to which she replied "what else should I use?" I said "your mouth. " And she asked "what do you mean?" So I said "If you don't understand, then there's no reason for me to come in. " I then left.

I wasn't sure if she was playing innocent or it's a jack shack only. Also, she wasn't bad looking, but a little too large frame for me I'm more interested in slim / spinner type. I did the recon, but decided not to take one for the team.

So why bother posting then? In case another monger decides to TOFTT based on the info above, as we all have different tastes and interests, and willingness to try. Or someone can share if they've visited this place.It's HJ with limited roaming only. My provider was Linda, a Thai MILF about 5 feet tall, perky A cup, tight petite body, barbie looking slit, small rear. Decent massage with decent release, allowed roaming but no FIV.

BoredMn
11-07-22, 23:52

Had a great 45 minute rub down and then the flip w / a standard somwhat mechanical ending. Possibly more to be had there but I did not press the issue. Will probably be back to see if any more doors can be open.Decided to give her a visit and had a great experience. The massage itself was worth the visit. First AMP I've been to that used hot stones LOL It's a bit out of the way for me, otherwise I'd definitely go back.

ScotchGuard9
11-08-22, 02:13

Donation: $. 10.Tina is very fun. Young and very playful. I've seen her a handful of times but nothing more than nuru HJ.

Also, Lottie is Cici at Newport Nuru. She was great the first session, but seems to get worse (more lazy) each session after the first. YMMV, of course.

Bastard Chorum
11-08-22, 02:41
From Haven Spa.

Wanted to see what OC had to offer and decided to see Lyn at Haven.

She has sharp facial features, fairly strong jaw and pointed nose with a slightly wide face. Heavy makeup achieves a glam look that makes her look pretty. I'm confident that without makeup, she's would be average at best though, IMO. Good English. 5'4", easily mid-20's, natural A's with large nipples relative to her cup size (quite nice to suck on actually), very nice, firm, and petite bubble butt, and shaven pussy. She has tanned skin tone and 2 small tattoos (that I could see): one near right ankle and the other is on her inner left upper arm. You can tell she workouts and keeps herself in tip top shape. She has the physique you would expect from a Pilates instructor: fit, lean, and slightly toned throughout. Coupled with her petite bubble butt, it's an almost perfect spinner body build. The only thing missing really is if she's had larger naturals but that would really be asking too much. I can easily say that she places among the top 10 of all the fittest body I've encountered mongering so far. To be clear, there's a marked difference in feel and resilience when confronted with a physique obtained through tremendous effort in both diet and exercise. Lyn definitely is one of them.

Let's face it, Lyn just sucks at or doesn't even bother to try massaging. It's more like simple dry sliding and random ASMR shorts in your ear until the flip. Clearly, don't see her for her prowess in that department. What Lyn excels in is the way she presents herself after flip. Deftly moving about to showcase her assets either around you for easy access or positioned to reflect arousingly on the large mirror on the wall. She was quite responsive and compliant when I had her lay on the table, fondling one breast, feasting on the other while slowly finger fucking her with my other hand. In addition, the audio feedback of her moans ring convincingly to excite your auditory nerves. Moreover, the frequency of verbally asking about your enjoyment is neither too much or too little. I like that she crescendos her moans in step as you build up to a climax to elicit a stronger orgasm. Good technique with junior. Although I did ask her to switch it up to the lotion as oil is too slick and not enough friction for me. Fully nude, access to both top and bottom, touching and sucking on her breasts allowed, FIV was surprisingly available, and HE. No other extras. My hand got no where near her asshole (my choice) so no clue there. In a nutshell, see her for her good looks, amazing body, and service / performance after the flip.

$65 to the house for the hour and $140 tip.

Tipisil
11-08-22, 09:59
What's the place with the Japanese chick?

Some intel AMP in LG. Appointment only, called and was booked for the day. Went with second AMP, called with call back saying not busy. Google maps 20 minutes away. Got there lots was empty. Walk in mentions I called and entry was .6 hr /.4 hhr. MT was easy on the eyes with long black hair. Follow to room, checking her from behind wearing yoga pants with loose top. Per my behind as I enter the room. Got ready, MT return and was friendly wrapping her arms around my chest with a kiss on my neck. Decent massage with lots of teasing. Flip noticed her hair was up exposing her neck. Top up with roaming everywhere. Her HJ was different from what I was used to, very sensual. After getting dressed tip her. 6 and smiled / hug / kiss. On the way out ask days work and ethnicity. She Japanese 30 ish and work 3 days a week. She is by far my ATF. Repeat is a must and see how far I can get with her.

KammyMike
11-08-22, 11:02
What's the place with the Japanese chick?Tokyo have lots of Japanese chick.

Ho Down Man2
11-08-22, 12:38
Went the day before sometime around 8. Finest Latina I've seen. The one I got was from Columbia, busty tits, big ass, slim body. 9/10 and only for $.4.FYI there are plenty of Columbian and Dominican's on another site that offer QV, HH and HR sessions with lots of extra's but are non massage. I had a girl the other day, 100 with a no rush attitude, great body, very playful gave a great CBJ, 69 and then took it like a champ in mutliple positions. While I know we like the massage part of things or even the environment (role play) type of thing, if you need things to be a little easier on the wallet, just swaying there are other options.

GentleSun
11-08-22, 14:08
Some intel AMP in LG. Appointment only, called and was booked for the day. Went with second AMP, called with call back saying not busy. Google maps 20 minutes away. Got there lots was empty. Walk in mentions I called and entry was .6 hr /.4 hhr. MT was easy on the eyes with long black hair. Follow to room, checking her from behind wearing yoga pants with loose top. Per my behind as I enter the room. Got ready, MT return and was friendly wrapping her arms around my chest with a kiss on my neck. Decent massage with lots of teasing. Flip noticed her hair was up exposing her neck. Top up with roaming everywhere. Her HJ was different from what I was used to, very sensual. After getting dressed tip her. 6 and smiled / hug / kiss. On the way out ask days work and ethnicity. She Japanese 30 ish and work 3 days a week. She is by far my ATF. Repeat is a must and see how far I can get with her.No offense, but why even take the time to write this? There's not a single good piece of info in your post. AMP in LG? What's that? Second AMP 20 miles from LG? Yeah, thanks for the "intel"128514;128514;128514;.

BenderOver
11-08-22, 14:45
From Haven Spa.

She has sharp facial features, fairly strong jaw and pointed nose with a slightly wide face. Heavy makeup achieves a glam look that makes her look pretty. I'm confident that without makeup, she's would be average at best though, IMO. Good English. 5'4", easily mid-20's, natural A's with large nipples relative to her cup size (quite nice to suck on actually), very nice, firm, and petite bubble butt, and shaven pussy. She has tanned skin tone and 2 small tattoos (that I could see): one near right ankle and the other is on her inner left upper arm. You can tell she workouts and keeps herself in tip top shape. She has the physique you would expect from a Pilates instructor: fit, lean, and slightly toned throughout. Coupled with her petite bubble butt, it's an almost perfect spinner body build. The only thing missing really is if she's had larger naturals but that would really be asking too much. I can easily say that she places among the top 10 of all the fittest body I've encountered mongering so far. To be clear, there's a marked difference in feel and resilience when confronted with a physique obtained through tremendous effort in both diet and exercise. Lyn definitely is one of them.

Let's face it, Lyn just sucks at or doesn't even bother to try massaging. It's more like simple dry sliding and random ASMR shorts in your ear until the flip. Clearly, don't see her for her prowess in that department. What Lyn excels in is the way she presents herself after flip. Deftly moving about to showcase her assets either around you for easy access or positioned to reflect arousingly on the large mirror on the wall. She was quite responsive and compliant when I had her lay on the table, fondling one breast, feasting on the other while slowly finger fucking her with my other hand. In addition, the audio feedback of her moans ring convincingly to excite your auditory nerves. Moreover, the frequency of verbally asking about your enjoyment is neither too much or too little. I like that she crescendos her moans in step as you build up to a climax to elicit a stronger orgasm. Good technique with junior. Although I did ask her to switch it up to the lotion as oil is too slick and not enough friction for me. Fully nude, access to both top and bottom, touching and sucking on her breasts allowed, FIV was surprisingly available, and HE. No other extras. My hand got no where near her asshole (my choice) so no clue there. In a nutshell, see her for her good looks, amazing body, and service / performance after the flip.

$65 to the house for the hour and $140 tip.For that price, are you sure you wouldn't rather go to L&L with a condom in hand, and see Mia?

OcHobby949
11-08-22, 15:04
For that price, are you sure you wouldn't rather go to L&L with a condom in hand, and see Mia?Where's L&L?…im too lazy to look through all of the posts for the reference. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

Slammer6008
11-08-22, 16:23
For that price, are you sure you wouldn't rather go to L&L with a condom in hand, and see Mia?Why did your asking price go down?

Art DutchMan
11-08-22, 16:27
Where's L&L?im too lazy to look through all of the posts for the reference. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.103XX Westminster Ave, Garden Grove, CA 9284X.

RockDude123
11-08-22, 16:34
Anyone know of a spot where I can get a wax or shave and a HJ? I'm still looking but have had no luck. Thanks!

Bastard Chorum
11-08-22, 16:45
For that price, are you sure you wouldn't rather go to L&L with a condom in hand, and see Mia?I rarely see AMP girls and only when I want a change of environment or when it's convenient. So I'm not too keen on who's the flavor of the month or whose the best bang for the buck. Lyn was easy enough to get the contact info for and her availability aligned with mine.

However, I'm all in for trying out Mia and posting a review if you or anyone else can provide contact info and details. As mentioned, I don't frequent AMPs enough to make heads or tails of the abbreviations and initialisms for this particular cross section of the sex work industry.

KammyMike
11-08-22, 17:14
No offense, but why even take the time to write this? There's not a single good piece of info in your post. AMP in LG? What's that? Second AMP 20 miles from LG? Yeah, thanks for the "intel"128514;128514;128514;.None taken, besides you didn't pay me for my reacons. I post to show that this rarest MT do existed. This was my reward for searching / hunting. I'm still searching for my Soul MT. Do your homework and find them, they're out there. Good luck.

FrankFromMesa
11-08-22, 18:57
Anyone know of a spot where I can get a wax or shave and a HJ? I'm still looking but have had no luck. Thanks!Suphattra in Orange will have what you're looking for.

Slammer6008
11-08-22, 19:15
Where's L&L?im too lazy to look through all of the posts for the reference. 🤷8205;9794;65039;.I'll tell you where it is if you tell me where your ATF is so I can bang her?

JakeForTheWin
11-08-22, 20:01
From Haven Spa.

$65 to the house for the hour and $140 tip.Awesome report yea she's the best. Interestingly enough I've never had her lay on the table but have gotten FIV. That would be a perfect position for DATY if she would allow that. Defiantly the hottest Asian I've seen.

Heartless Jay
11-08-22, 21:43
Anyone know of a spot where I can get a wax or shave and a HJ? I'm still looking but have had no luck. Thanks!Craigslist has several that wax, followed by HJ.

LuvToPop
11-08-22, 21:51
Has anyone seen abgceline? She's on IG and she acts like her ish don't stink. Is she as great as she seems to think she is? Her rates are definitely on the high side and from the pics she's got no T&A. She's also got frog toes LOL. What am I missing.

INCALL rates:

FBSM no touch (220/1 H).

FBSM mutual touch (320/1 H).

Nuru / B2B with gel (Min 320/ H. H, 420/1 H, 580/90 minutes).

FrankSmith666
11-08-22, 22:19
Went the day before sometime around 8. Finest Latina I've seen. The one I got was from Columbia, busty tits, big ass, slim body. 9/10 and only for $.4.Did you get her name? Thanks dude.

OcHobby949
11-08-22, 22:42
I'll tell you where it is if you tell me where your ATF is so I can bang her?I'd share but I don't have an ATF atm. I'm looking though. All my ATF have gone away. Now I'm searching through the grannies and pricey 7 & 8's for a gem. I'll report when I find her.

Reality9753
11-09-22, 02:14
Was in the OC a couple of weeks ago. Went to my go-to gal Jenny. Jenny is petite and sweet as always. You won't be disappointed, I'm never am. I don't give details for many reasons. All I can say is your in for a good time. Enjoy.

Bastard Chorum
11-09-22, 02:34
Has anyone seen abgceline? She's on IG and she acts like her ish don't stink. Is she as great as she seems to think she is? Her rates are definitely on the high side and from the pics she's got no T&A. She's also got frog toes LOL. What am I missing.

INCALL rates:

FBSM no touch (220/1 H).

Nuru / B2B with gel (Min 320/ H. H, 420/1 H, 580/90 minutes).Didn't both you check the pictures but unless you're adamant about FBSM, you can get more from HX or kgirls for that price.

Mr Plumber
11-09-22, 09:48
Was in the OC a couple of weeks ago. Went to my go-to gal Jenny. Jenny is petite and sweet as always. You won't be disappointed, I'm never am. I don't give details for many reasons. All I can say is your in for a good time. Enjoy.Santa Ana is a big city and loads of women named 'Jenny' live and work there. Why is this report allowed? Heck, why is my argumentative reply allowed? Perhaps it will not be. I'll defer to you, Admin.

Slammer6008
11-09-22, 11:21
Santa Ana is a big city and loads of women named 'Jenny' live and work there. Why is this report allowed? Heck, why is my argumentative reply allowed? Perhaps it will not be. I'll defer to you, Admin.I got your name and number on the wall. I got it I got it. I think he's talking about sapphire massage. She gives a pretty good HJ. I think she does the fake riding your cock. I just don't know if she gives it up now. But yes nice body.

McNutties
11-09-22, 12:06

INCALL rates:

FBSM no touch (220/1 H).

Nuru / B2B with gel (Min 320/ H. H, 420/1 H, 580/90 minutes).Does not seem worth it to me. Already has a shit load of rules before you even get there (as you state here), pricing scheme is easily around 50 percent more than most others. Also IF that is even her on her IG she seems more attractive with an above average body rather than hot with an amazing body. Just my opinion. Good luck.

JoseMarcus225
11-09-22, 13:32
FYI there are plenty of Columbian and Dominican's on another site that offer QV, HH and HR sessions with lots of extra's but are non massage. I had a girl the other day, 100 with a no rush attitude, great body, very playful gave a great CBJ, 69 and then took it like a champ in mutliple positions. While I know we like the massage part of things or even the environment (role play) type of thing, if you need things to be a little easier on the wallet, just swaying there are other options.Where is this other site you speak of?

Ho Down Man2
11-09-22, 15:37
Where is this other site you speak of?Esocrt Alligator.

KammyMike
11-09-22, 17:09
Esocrt Alligator.That site are full of scammers asking for deposits beforehand. Good luck with that.

Samurai316
11-09-22, 19:48
You need to Goto the place called Massage 93.

Best girls for $100 FS.If I want FS, I can get it for. 6 from hot girls. Nuru is a different sensation just like getting a sexy lap dance with lots of grinding and having her juices all over your pants / shorts. Sometimes I'm in the mood for in-and-out, other times I want Olive Garden. Sometimes I feel frisky and try something new.

Samurai316
11-09-22, 19:52
I got your name and number on the wall. I got it I got it. I think he's talking about sapphire massage. She gives a pretty good HJ. I think she does the fake riding your cock. I just don't know if she gives it up now. But yes nice body."Jenny I've got your number. I need to make you mine." I concur. A little bit of searching and they could find it. I've posted about her before. She's cool. Love the table shower. LOL.

AsianMovie
11-09-22, 21:54
None taken, besides you didn't pay me for my reacons. I post to show that this rarest MT do existed. This was my reward for searching / hunting. I'm still searching for my Soul MT. Do your homework and find them, they're out there. Good luck.What's up with all these secrecy?

KammyMike
11-09-22, 22:08
You need to Goto the place called Massage 93.

Best girls for $100 FS.This AMP is mor legit then a thai parlors. There's more male MT than females. Thanks for Intel but no thank you. Help yourself to the best girls or guys for $100.

KammyMike
11-10-22, 09:30
What's up with all these secrecy?Not secrecy, find her keep her fee.

Ho Down Man2
11-10-22, 10:13
None taken, besides you didn't pay me for my reacons. I post to show that this rarest MT do existed. This was my reward for searching / hunting. I'm still searching for my Soul MT. Do your homework and find them, they're out there. Good luck.I get why KM wants to keep his place a secret. While this forum is a place to share information, I have personally seen girls that get overrun with business to the point that they leave all together. Case in point, there were several girls at Six * in Westminster that left because they became "too busy". Not only were they overrun, but they were also met with less than desirable individuals who stiffed them on their tips, severely under tipped them or treated them poorly (too rough etc). I can hear the criticism now, they are just ****** they should welcome the business and the money etc. But as some of you know, that is not always the case. Yes, they do it for the money but some want to still do this with dignity and respect and not just treated like a piece of meat. So I understand not sharing information at times when its one of your favorites. Not to mention, a lot of people who are desperate for the information are newbie's who don't want to put in the time and effort and expense on finding these gems.

Slammer6008
11-10-22, 11:11
I get why KM wants to keep his place a secret. While this forum is a place to share information, I have personally seen girls that get overrun with business to the point that they leave all together. Case in point, there were several girls at Six * in Westminster that left because they became "too busy". Not only were they overrun, but they were also met with less than desirable individuals who stiffed them on their tips, severely under tipped them or treated them poorly (too rough etc). I can hear the criticism now, they are just ****** they should welcome the business and the money etc. But as some of you know, that is not always the case. Yes, they do it for the money but some want to still do this with dignity and respect and not just treated like a piece of meat. So I understand not sharing information at times when its one of your favorites. Not to mention, a lot of people who are desperate for the information are newbie's who don't want to put in the time and effort and expense on finding these gems.You couldn't be more correct I stopped recommending also. I'll only share with people that I know. Yes numerous times these asshole stiff the girls on tips rough them up a little. These guys don't take showers smell like ass an want their Johnson sucked.

Caribe
11-10-22, 12:47
You couldn't be more correct I stopped recommending also. I'll only share with people that I know. Yes numerous times these asshole stiff the girls on tips rough them up a little. These guys don't take showers smell like ass an want their Johnson sucked.I learned that with F&C back in the day when it was just unknown Foot Reflexology. Away from the beaten path of Bolsa and its crossstreets. Then the word got out and mongers were rushing toward it like sperm rushing to fertilize and egg. It was SRO in the lobby! Now, it's just a shell of its former gold rush days and the providers are demanding 120 instead of gratefully accepting 40.

Slammer6008
11-10-22, 14:54
I learned that with F&C back in the day when it was just unknown Foot Reflexology. Away from the beaten path of Bolsa and its crossstreets. Then the word got out and mongers were rushing toward it like sperm rushing to fertilize and egg. It was SRO in the lobby! Now, it's just a shell of its former gold rush days and the providers are demanding 120 instead of gratefully accepting 40.Yeah some of these ass wipes even go into their purses and steal their money. And then people wonder why they want tip upfront.

Nice Guy 99
11-10-22, 15:09
I get why KM wants to keep his place a secret. While this forum is a place to share information, I have personally seen girls that get overrun with business to the point that they leave all together. Case in point, there were several girls at Six * in Westminster that left because they became "too busy". Not only were they overrun, but they were also met with less than desirable individuals who stiffed them on their tips, severely under tipped them or treated them poorly (too rough etc). I can hear the criticism now, they are just ****** they should welcome the business and the money etc. But as some of you know, that is not always the case. Yes, they do it for the money but some want to still do this with dignity and respect and not just treated like a piece of meat. So I understand not sharing information at times when its one of your favorites. Not to mention, a lot of people who are desperate for the information are newbie's who don't want to put in the time and effort and expense on finding these gems.Agree 100%. Have had MT girls tell me essentially the same thing. They can get some real scumballs as clients through an Internet recommendation. They would rather curate their own customer list.

Dragoasn72
11-10-22, 19:35
I had an itch to scratch and went to F&C for a back scratcher. Lucy not available so went with Coco. Mistake.

She starts with massage hard rub to back and neck which is good. Motuons for more and settle on $. She pulls up shirt and handle the little one foe a few minutes. Mask on the whole time so little one won't be getting a kiss. She uses hand for only about a minute and motions to switch places. She lies down and basically says to get to it. She is breathing like Darth Vader and I am not into it at all. I don't finish and only want to get out of there so I let her do HJ for a bit and motion I am done. Settle up and leave.

Will not repeat with Coco. I didn't even mention the smell which was not overpowering but still there.

SCJohn
11-10-22, 20:40
Agree 100%. Have had MT girls tell me essentially the same thing. They can get some real scumballs as clients through an Internet recommendation. They would rather curate their own customer list.I fully understand all your positions. Here's the other side. This site and others are free advertising for the MT's W / O these posts, they may not be kept busy and decide that flipping burgers or working at a mortgage co. Is more profitable. I'm all for keeping my ATF's under the radar so I can see them when I want to. But I sure hope they're busy when I'm not there. I think it's useful to share info with those who also share info and if it needs to be done via DM then that's fine. But let's not be snippy about it.

I'm sure they get scumballs all the time that don't shower and come in sweaty. I like AM appointments and if I'm showing up for an PM appt, I like to stop by places with showers to freshen up. That should be obvious to everyone.

So make your post and mention that Seniors and those who share should just PM you for details. That way the lurkers don't benefit. We're all on the hunt for the young, cute girl. It's always funny to read someone with 2 posts coming on and asking for recommendations, or where F&C is! RTFF!

Bottom line this site is for sharing info. I am willing to share info with those that post and ignore those that don't.

KammyMike
11-10-22, 22:34
I fully understand all your positions. Here's the other side. This site and others are free advertising for the MT's W / O these posts, they may not be kept busy and decide that flipping burgers or working at a mortgage co. Is more profitable. I'm all for keeping my ATF's under the radar so I can see them when I want to. But I sure hope they're busy when I'm not there. I think it's useful to share info with those who also share info and if it needs to be done via DM then that's fine. But let's not be snippy about it.

I'm sure they get scumballs all the time that don't shower and come in sweaty. I like AM appointments and if I'm showing up for an PM appt, I like to stop by places with showers to freshen up. That should be obvious to everyone.

So make your post and mention that Seniors and those who share should just PM you for details. That way the lurkers don't benefit. We're all on the hunt for the young, cute girl. It's always funny to read someone with 2 posts coming on and asking for recommendations, or where F&C is! RTFF!

Bottom line this site is for sharing info. I am willing to share info with those that post and ignore those that don't.Don't mind sharing or posting AMP experience. Only share the one and done experience. The AMP with crappy upsell rush and shorted on time types of experience. Finding that one gem with overall absolute best time you have are rare. Not sharing those for many reasons both MT & mongers side. I'm still in the hunt for a Korean CMT with HE.

Bastard Chorum
11-11-22, 00:47
I think the vast majority of us here, both active posters and lurkers, come to this board in search of intel: who to see, who to avoid, contact info, etiquette, other people's feedback, and so on. Everyone will have their own perspective and opinions on whether to share ATFs or gems they have found. But personally, I am more than willing to share who I like and if they're yet unknown, monopolize them for a time for selfish reasons.

However, there are a couple caveats for this. First, I mainly come from sex work platforms which provide varying degrees of effective screening and deterrents: kgirls, P411, HX, PD, etc. Second, while I do have favorites, I also get bored somewhat quickly so lose the initial urge keep them to myself.

AMP girls along with street walkers are an entirely different beast. They are pretty much accessible to anyone and screening amounts to a quick assessment and judgement of how the person looks, body language, figuring out their intention, and more within the first few minutes of meeting or can drag out a lot longer. And depending on the situation can be tense and cautious.

Therefore, I approach AMP girls a bit differently. For one, if I like them, I'll ask for their number or how to contact them. So, if they go off radar for whatever reason, I'll have a reliable method to reach them unless they go full dark. Initially, I was quite surprise at how willing almost all girls were, sometimes offering their numbers before I even asked. You won't have the same percent success with kgirls and independents. But after thinking about it, it makes sense that they want to keep and maintain their good clientele, if they ever need to move around or bail a location.

So what I do is to ask the girls how her encounters with new clients have been like and what she does to avoid being in a bad situation. To me, the broad accessibility of these girls meeting with bad apples is an eventuality, the same as any other sex worker but with a higher hit rate. If she seems competent and capable, I'll ask if she wants more business. The crux of it is to determine if they want to see more clients coming in, if she can handle herself, and that she's cognizant of the fact that some new clients will be assholes. In conclusion, it really boils down to whether the subset of mongers who browse these types of platforms have more or less assholes than the general population of mongers who don't browse such platforms. I would like to think that those looking for intel and guidance are more cordial than those who don't.

Chaos019
11-11-22, 00:53
F&C is going downhill. Like you said, everyone is rushing over there and the grannies are raising their prices. Even Lucy is asking for $ or more per visit.

It's sad.

I learned that with F&C back in the day when it was just unknown Foot Reflexology. Away from the beaten path of Bolsa and its crossstreets. Then the word got out and mongers were rushing toward it like sperm rushing to fertilize and egg. It was SRO in the lobby! Now, it's just a shell of its former gold rush days and the providers are demanding 120 instead of gratefully accepting 40.

Bastard Chorum
11-11-22, 01:36
First, I'd like to thank BenderOver and others for providing information about Mia and L&L. Also, I want to put it out there based on the messages I've received that these AMP girls are incredibly YMMV. My experience can be wildly different than what you may experience. It's imperative to leverage charm, humor, or any other qualities you may have to keep the girl engaged and interested to increase the likelihood of extras being offered. Again, they are very YMMV and repeats seems to help a lot with it but it seems I've been lucky and fortunate enough to be fast tracked for some extras.

On to Mia, she's fairly cute to me, has a charming smile, with a small button nose. Other than her eyes, she had light makeup on. Mia has one of those faces that the more you look at, the more you like IMO. Decent English. 5'7", I would put her in her early to mid 30's, nice looking man made D's with larger than average nipples, ass was a bit flat, and shaven pussy. She's fair skinned. No tattoos that I could find. She's fairly tall for an Asian lady (Chinese in this case) with lanky arms. Mid-section has a bit of a tummy but otherwise she has a slender physique. She does have what appears to be a prominent reddish vertical stretch mark about 3 inches in length near her navel. Lastly, hygiene seems really important to her. Washed her hands couple of times and had alcohol sprayed on mines before I can feel her up. Could be a vestige of COVID precautions but not sure.

Mia gives a legit massage. Can be a bit on the painful side so let her know when to tone it down. I wanted to approached it fairly standard, light brushes here and there, slowly expressing how good I felt and then escalating the touches. But to my surprise, she took off the cloth on top of me right from the start and began to work. Apparently, she thought I had seen her already. I had a mask on when I entered and she didn't see my face clearly. Anyways, she was slightly fazed but just continued on at my behest. After a thorough body massage, she spread my legs and traced her fingers along junior and "Thing! Thong! I was thrown off a bit at first but raised my ass and she began a slow and long tease. At first, she denied she did any extras. But after some charm and cajoling, her black t-shirt and colored leggings soon disappeared. She had on a set of black partially see through lingerie on. Those too eventually were taken off. CBJ was decent and only had a chance to do a couple positions in CFS before a jackhammer HE finish. There is one thing to point out though, almost every time the door chime rang, we had to stop for her to check / greet if another customer came in. It didn't look like there was anyone manning the front and it got irritating pretty fast. In closing, see Mia for cute looks, great combination of massage, sensuality, and extras.

$45 (up $5) to the house for an hour and $200 for CBJ and CFS.

Caribe
11-11-22, 03:20
I had an itch to scratch and went to F&C for a back scratcher. Lucy not available so went with Coco. Mistake.

She starts with massage hard rub to back and neck which is good. Motuons for more and settle on $. She pulls up shirt and handle the little one foe a few minutes. Mask on the whole time so little one won't be getting a kiss. She uses hand for only about a minute and motions to switch places. She lies down and basically says to get to it. She is breathing like Darth Vader and I am not into it at all. I don't finish and only want to get out of there so I let her do HJ for a bit and motion I am done. Settle up and leave.

Will not repeat with Coco. I didn't even mention the smell which was not overpowering but still there.As far as I'm concerned, Coco is the worst at this place. There's not much to choose from anymore but I was there several weeks ago. Was a new one named Lin. She's actually not new at all. She had worked there before and she's back trying to start up again. She is younger than either Coco or Lucy. She's kind of thick. I'm not sure what services she will offer an unknown monger but I mentioned I saw her before and she was quite open. She is younger and her face is about average. Give her a try.

Slammer6008
11-11-22, 14:02
As far as I'm concerned, Coco is the worst at this place. There's not much to choose from anymore but I was there several weeks ago. Was a new one named Lin. She's actually not new at all. She had worked there before and she's back trying to start up again. She is younger than either Coco or Lucy. She's kind of thick. I'm not sure what services she will offer an unknown monger but I mentioned I saw her before and she was quite open. She is younger and her face is about average. Give her a try.Coco! Just when I thought you guys couldn't set the bar any lower.

BenderOver
11-11-22, 15:27
First, I'd like to thank BenderOver and others for providing information about Mia and L&L. Also, I want to put it out there based on the messages I've received that these AMP girls are incredibly YMMV. My experience can be wildly different than what you may experience. It's imperative to leverage charm, humor, or any other qualities you may have to keep the girl engaged and interested to increase the likelihood of extras being offered. Again, they are very YMMV and repeats seems to help a lot with it but it seems I've been lucky and fortunate enough to be fast tracked for some extras.

On to Mia, she's fairly cute to me, has a charming smile, with a small button nose. Other than her eyes, she had light makeup on. Mia has one of those faces that the more you look at, the more you like IMO. Decent English. 5'7", I would put her in her early to mid 30's, nice looking man made D's with larger than average nipples, ass was a bit flat, and shaven pussy. She's fair skinned. No tattoos that I could find. She's fairly tall for an Asian lady (Chinese in this case) with lanky arms. Mid-section has a bit of a tummy but otherwise she has a slender physique. She does have what appears to be a prominent reddish vertical stretch mark about 3 inches in length near her navel. Lastly, hygiene seems really important to her. Washed her hands couple of times and had alcohol sprayed on mines before I can feel her up. Could be a vestige of COVID precautions but not sure.

Mia gives a legit massage. Can be a bit on the painful side so let her know when to tone it down. I wanted to approached it fairly standard, light brushes here and there, slowly expressing how good I felt and then escalating the touches. But to my surprise, she took off the cloth on top of me right from the start and began to work. Apparently, she thought I had seen her already. I had a mask on when I entered and she didn't see my face clearly. Anyways, she was slightly fazed but just continued on at my behest. After a thorough body massage, she spread my legs and traced her fingers along junior and "Thing! Thong! I was thrown off a bit at first but raised my ass and she began a slow and long tease. At first, she denied she did any extras. But after some charm and cajoling, her black t-shirt and colored leggings soon disappeared. She had on a set of black partially see through lingerie on. Those too eventually were taken off. CBJ was decent and only had a chance to do a couple positions in CFS before a jackhammer HE finish. There is one thing to point out though, almost every time the door chime rang, we had to stop for her to check / greet if another customer came in. It didn't look like there was anyone manning the front and it got irritating pretty fast. In closing, see Mia for cute looks, great combination of massage, sensuality, and extras.

$45 (up $5) to the house for an hour and $200 for CBJ and CFS.Glad you had a good time BC. Yes admittedly there are cheaper dates out there, and Mia's pretty much upper limit for me when it comes to CBJ and CFS, but she's got great Attitude, the Service is high up there for CBJ CFS, and she's got an amazing touch that the tease is romance in itself. The first time I saw her, she almost finished the game just teasing me when I was face down.

WayDownThere
11-11-22, 16:04
... these AMP girls are incredibly YMMV. My experience can be wildly different than what you may experience. It's imperative to leverage charm, humor, or any other qualities you may have to keep the girl engaged and interested to increase the likelihood of extras being offered. Again, they are very YMMV and repeats seems to help a lot with it but it seems I've been lucky and fortunate enough to be fast tracked for some extras.

Very nice couple of posts, Chorum. I completely agree. Recently I got extras from an MT that those I referred to her did not. At other times, it's been the opposite. So it depends on how good you can connect to the MT during the 15-20 minutes before the flip. So I believe mileage does vary from person to person.

For those seeking a good therapeutic massage with possible HE (but without guarantee), if Orange is within your range, consider Lan at Jasmine Cutie Spa in Orange. She has strong hands and gave me a very good deep tissue massage (had to ask her to dial down a bit). She also used hot stones, which were quite hot. Technique seemed very solid; my back and leg muscles still felt the impact the day after. Told me she was licensed, so she may be a CMT. On the phone, she informed me massage only, no extras, so I went there expecting only a good massage. But on the flip she did offer HJ, which I gladly accepted. She did pull up her dress and allowed some gentle touching and kissing of her natural girls (B or C size) and roaming elsewhere. Nothing else on the menu (FS, BJ, etc.). She was okay if I recommend her (and give her name) to others but said no explicit language when texting / calling her. So if you need a good massage with possible HE, then consider her. Again, YMMV. I got HJ offered, but maybe she does not offer that to everyone. I would have been happy with just the massage itself because it was very good.

Lan seems to be in early 30's, attractive (to me), and speaks good English. She works on W, Th, and F. M & Tu are by appointment only. 40 for hhr; 60 for hr, excluding tip. For location, Google the spa name above. Note, it's not in the Target shopping lot, just east of it, at southwest corner of Chapman and S. Malena Dr. The phone number on Google is for the shop. PM me if you decide to go there and need her phone number (I got her permission to give out to individuals but not by broadcasting).

Bronco
11-11-22, 16:08
Glad you had a good time BC. Yes admittedly there are cheaper dates out there, and Mia's pretty much upper limit for me when it comes to CBJ and CFS, but she's got great Attitude, the Service is high up there for CBJ CFS, and she's got an amazing touch that the tease is romance in itself. The first time I saw her, she almost finished the game just teasing me when I was face down.Yikes 245.00 total. I'll stick to the Asian apartments 120.00 to 180.00 for everything. Nice showers too. Or the El Classificado ads for the 60.00 In and out.

Bronco
11-11-22, 16:14
You couldn't be more correct I stopped recommending also. I'll only share with people that I know. Yes numerous times these asshole stiff the girls on tips rough them up a little. These guys don't take showers smell like ass an want their Johnson sucked.Agreed I too do the same. Too many eager aholes.

Bronco
11-11-22, 16:16
F&C is going downhill. Like you said, everyone is rushing over there and the grannies are raising their prices. Even Lucy is asking for $ or more per visit.

It's sad.And why shouldn't Lucy get paid like the rest of the other ladies. She performs a service and does it well. Much better than any of the younger ladies out there.

Caribe
11-11-22, 19:35
And why shouldn't Lucy get paid like the rest of the other ladies. She performs a service and does it well. Much better than any of the younger ladies out there.Actually, you are right. Back in the day, the shop was considered off the beaten path. The 405 was kind of a barrier. Between F&C and the other shops on Westminster, Bolsa and their cross streets. Only unpublicized VT was across the street. There was probably was no communication between F&C providers and the other shops. Tips were traditionally low at F&C compared to, at the time, 100 tips in those other shops. Lucy and some former providers got the chance to work other shops (Happy, Bali, CKB, Miracle) Then they realized what others were getting for tips. There was also a time when Lina and Lucy were able to access the massage review sites. So, now they knew what services were worth, even for grannies.

Mango Lvr
11-11-22, 22:43
Went to see Mia and find out what all the hubbub is. All of it is on point: She's cute, tall, clean, pleasant attitude, sexy underwear, beautiful assets, nice massage skills, but it's a shame though. With a mama-san or receptionist, helper, whatever, she could be an A+. The constant leaving the room to deal with walk ins, the phone on the table next to my ribs. Her picking up a call as the volcano erupts, it's all too much downside. Perhaps if I had gone at a less busy time, but then one never knows. As I walked out I noticed there was another worker there. Poor organization is the worst. And I'm no cheapskate. I'm clean, respectful, try to make it fun. Most important to her is that I'm no cheapskate. The interruptions lost me. Tipped her well and won't return.

The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.

Goku17
11-11-22, 23:12
Hey guys, I've been on this site for a while but only in the kgirl scene. I'm trying to help a buddy find Latino and White girls. He only knows of Angel Touch. What are the top places in OC for CFS? And what's the typical rate these girls charge for CFS? Any information is appreciated, thanks.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-11-22, 23:32
Went to see Mia and find out what all the hubbub is. All of it is on point: She's cute, tall, clean, pleasant attitude, sexy underwear, beautiful assets, nice massage skills, but it's a shame though. With a mama-san or receptionist, helper, whatever, she could be an A+. The constant leaving the room to deal with walk ins, the phone on the table next to my ribs. Her picking up a call as the volcano erupts, it's all too much downside. Perhaps if I had gone at a less busy time, but then one never knows. As I walked out I noticed there was another worker there. Poor organization is the worst. And I'm no cheapskate. I'm clean, respectful, try to make it fun. Most important to her is that I'm no cheapskate. The interruptions lost me. Tipped her well and won't return.

The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.Yeah LL is always like that. They ought to just put 1:10 on the clock because they will be leaving the room 10 minutes of the session.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-11-22, 23:34

It's sad."going" downhill? How much further down can it go?

PhilAShow
11-11-22, 23:53

The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.The problem there is that L and L is owned by the same woman that owns Air Body and Le Palace. She tries to move girls around and answer the L and L phone remotely. The girls don't want an extra girl to cut their number of customers. Some of you know the boss tell her to get the extra girl.

Nice Guy 99
11-12-22, 00:11
The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.Agree that Linda is exceptional. It's been a while since I've been with her. On my first visit she came into the room in a tight knit green dress, pulled it up to her waist, put one high heeled foot on the massage table and put my hand on her hairy pussy. What happened next was predictable. Can't remembered what I paid but it was below 100.

Lift Her Up
11-12-22, 00:53
FYI: Cindy is at Massage 2018 (used to be S H) 9211 Bolsa #215.Yes indeed, and she continues to give me by far the best massage of anyone I've ever been with at an FS shop. The decor in this new place is a little nicer than at Happy Feet, I suggest. She give me both the sensuous experience and the affection that I crave, and since I saw her for the first time I haven't felt like being with anyone else. Wish I had the funds to see her more often.

Lift Her Up.

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 00:55
Agree that Linda is exceptional. It's been a while since I've been with her. On my first visit she came into the room in a tight knit green dress, pulled it up to her waist, put one high heeled foot on the massage table and put my hand on her hairy pussy. What happened next was predictable. Can't remembered what I paid but it was below 100.The heel on the table is sexy, very sexy. Total power move.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-12-22, 00:55
FYI: Cindy is at Massage 2018 (used to be S H) 9211 Bolsa #215.MMS Cindy of SH is doing massages herself now? She used to take naps mid-day in some of the massage rooms and snore like a bear. But never saw her do a massage herself.

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 01:03
Anyone else ever make it to 39 Hypnosis on Bolsa and Ward? Lily ran it for about three years and I frequented quite a bit. It was an older crowd and nicely set up. It's been closed for about three years.

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 01:13
Those of us who do this enough develop a ritual, an order of things, to going out. For example, I always pay attention to the first song playing on the radio when I get in the car. It might hold some kind of clue to the adventure. Just this evening, Pink Floyd "oooooh I need a dirty woman. Ooooooh I need a dirty girl" came on. That is an excellent sign in my book. Elton John's "Saturday Night for Fighting. " would be a bad omen. Usually I'm too horny and set on victory to heed the omen, but I always do it. It's a ritual.

Another thing I look at is the traffic lights. Green green green green, green? Yeah, good sign. Red after red. Bad sign.

This is all part of the bigger picture of the monger hunt. Would love to read other's weirdness here.

Chaos019
11-12-22, 01:25
She performs a service, but she isn't the hottest girl around and yet she's asking for those prices.

I'm not knocking her services. Her services are very good.

However, her looks are in another category. I can't justify spending premium dollar for a used vehicle.

And why shouldn't Lucy get paid like the rest of the other ladies. She performs a service and does it well. Much better than any of the younger ladies out there.

Bastard Chorum
11-12-22, 02:49

The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.

Yes indeed, and she continues to give me by far the best massage of anyone I've ever been with at an FS shop. The decor in this new place is a little nicer than at Happy Feet, I suggest. She give me both the sensuous experience and the affection that I crave, and since I saw her for the first time I haven't felt like being with anyone else. Wish I had the funds to see her more often.

Lift Her Up.I'll check her out to see what others consider a good benchmark and compare it with my own. Just to confirm, Tulip in Staton on Beach right?

PhilAShow
11-12-22, 10:23
MMS Cindy of SH is doing massages herself now? She used to take naps mid-day in some of the massage rooms and snore like a bear. But never saw her do a massage herself.He's talking about SH Health on Bolsa, not SH Reflexology. Named changed to 93. This Cindy is the same age but very sensual lady. Open to any and all suggestions.

Mr Plumber
11-12-22, 14:23
MMS Cindy of SH is doing massages herself now? She used to take naps mid-day in some of the massage rooms and snore like a bear. But never saw her do a massage herself.He's referring to Cindy from My Happy Feet on Bolsa. She is now a worker bee at Massage 2018.

Mr Plumber
11-12-22, 14:26
"going" downhill? How much further down can it go?That's all I can say. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 😀 😀 😀 😀.

MassageTourist
11-12-22, 16:47
Didn't vibe w Bleu much. Lackluster massage, bare minimum "nuru" before a mechanical standing HJ. Was already walking away to get a towel mid crescendo. Huge pet peeve.

Haven't seen Sahira there in a while but she was great. Lebanese / Mexican, A little on the thick side, but great personality and skilled at what she does. I'd repeat.

Elle was ok. An all American girl. Probably a lot of people's fave, but I was put off by how much she said she doesn't like being touched. Because she's "ticklish".

First one I ever saw there was Melanie. I was lucky to see her once, and then she left Havana. Anyone seen her elsewhere recently? What a killer.I wish I knew where to track down Sahira. Never got a nuru from her but she gave me HJ after a waxing session. She was really cute. I've never seen Elle but wondering if I should. Melanie was a real cutie and had her several times. Got to DATY her too but I may have paid to much because horny. I think their batch of girls got let go because Luna wasn't happy with the shit they did like overprice their upselling.

MassageTourist
11-12-22, 16:50
Went to Supphatra in Orange about a month back for a wax. Was looking for Linda and was hoping to get 4 hands. Linda was busy but someone else was available. Linda takes a while for her waxing. But she has nice big breasts. Got the wax. Then they obliged me for the 4 hands when linda was done with her appt. Linda fed me her twins while the other girl did a mechanical HJ. It was a decent experience. Theyre a bit on the older side if you're okay with it.

I do miss Nicole frm Le Palace. Anyone know where she is? Or any alternatives for good price too?What wax do they use? Strip or hard wax?

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 17:10
I went there probably 4 years ago and it was strict HE with lots of attempted upsells and GPS syndrome. Left and never returned. Lately I've seen a lot of ads and they are quite hot. Has anything changed there?

MassageTourist
11-12-22, 17:35
Went there for the first time 3 weeks ago looking for a spot for a legit massage with HE. I forgot the name of my MT but she was probably in her 40's, wearing a mask the whole time. Asked if it was my first time and I said yes. It was a good massage, definitely better than most AMPs. After working on my back, she got a hot towel and wiped the shit out of my ass (I was raising it up as well to signal that I'm fine with it). I was like, "okay". Then when it came to the flip I find out why, I get a surprise prostate milking. My first time ever, and I'm adventurous so I let it happen. It was totally great and kind of spoiled it a bit and now wondering if I'm fine with a regular HJ now. Was wondering if this happens to everyone who goes there? Also as I was walking in, I saw a younger lady who was looking as I walked by and she looked cute, is there a known spinner there? Does she offer the same services?

Will check out a place in Tustin today that looks like they offer sugar scrub and table bath.

TheBagel
11-12-22, 17:37

The gold standard for me is Linda at Tulip. The place is spotless, she is fun and if she likes you, it's all on the table. She also has someone else handling the business when she can't, so zero interruptions. In short, she's professional and keeps me coming back.Yeah and there are a lot of lurkers on these forums who crowd up these spots once the word gets out, which is why other mongers including myself keep ATF's to ourselves. These people don't contribute, they just go to the hot spots they read on here and those places get busy and raise their prices.

I also saw Mia about a week ago, and my session was interrupted 3 times. She's great, but I won't be returning as well. Plus the price some of these girls ask for, you may as well cough up a little bit more to see a k-org girl who will do more and have some actual privacy.

AlCapone2006
11-12-22, 20:29
I'll check her out to see what others consider a good benchmark and compare it with my own. Just to confirm, Tulip in Staton on Beach right?Don't know what you smoking but it's legit spa.

AlCapone2006
11-12-22, 20:30
She performs a service, but she isn't the hottest girl around and yet she's asking for those prices.

I'm not knocking her services. Her services are very good.

However, her looks are in another category. I can't justify spending premium dollar for a used vehicle.Total $140. If she will like you, it's in FV.

AlCapone2006
11-12-22, 20:33
"going" downhill? How much further down can it go?Goto massage envy on harbor. A girl named linda sucks dry for $100.

White girl. But hey it's better than an old lady.

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 22:55
Yeah and there are a lot of lurkers on these forums who crowd up these spots once the word gets out, which is why other mongers including myself keep ATF's to ourselves. These people don't contribute, they just go to the hot spots they read on here and those places get busy and raise their prices.

I also saw Mia about a week ago, and my session was interrupted 3 times. She's great, but I won't be returning as well. Plus the price some of these girls ask for, you may as well cough up a little bit more to see a k-org girl who will do more and have some actual privacy.Yes, there are the lurkers and bad actors, BUT I feel it's also on the business owners and workers to filter those types out. Boditec in Laguna Hills does an excellent job of that. There are a lot of moving parts to this situation. THis really shows the value of Papa / Mama san or a even pimp. I used to know guys who dj'd at strip clubs. A major part of the job was organizing the dancers and keeping things moving. A club full of stripper personalities left to themselves? Ugh, makes me shudder. I feel in Mia's case, they already had a second person there. I heard her when I walked out. Just terrible organization IMO.

Mango Lvr
11-12-22, 23:03
Yeah and there are a lot of lurkers on these forums who crowd up these spots once the word gets out, which is why other mongers including myself keep ATF's to ourselves. These people don't contribute, they just go to the hot spots they read on here and those places get busy and raise their prices.

I also saw Mia about a week ago, and my session was interrupted 3 times. She's great, but I won't be returning as well. Plus the price some of these girls ask for, you may as well cough up a little bit more to see a k-org girl who will do more and have some actual privacy.The bad actors and lurkers get away with it in part because of the money grab at the reception and the worker. It's too much money, too fast. I think Six Star had a bit of that going on.

PhilAShow
11-13-22, 00:37
Went there for the first time 3 weeks ago looking for a spot for a legit massage with HE. I forgot the name of my MT but she was probably in her 40's, wearing a mask the whole time. Asked if it was my first time and I said yes. It was a good massage, definitely better than most AMPs. After working on my back, she got a hot towel and wiped the shit out of my ass (I was raising it up as well to signal that I'm fine with it). I was like, "okay". Then when it came to the flip I find out why, I get a surprise prostate milking. My first time ever, and I'm adventurous so I let it happen. It was totally great and kind of spoiled it a bit and now wondering if I'm fine with a regular HJ now. Was wondering if this happens to everyone who goes there? Also as I was walking in, I saw a younger lady who was looking as I walked by and she looked cute, is there a known spinner there? Does she offer the same services?

Will check out a place in Tustin today that looks like they offer sugar scrub and table bath.Last time I was there Jessica almost tore me a new ass hole. I yelped and she said sorry. I asked to see the towel. No skid marks. I said it's clean! She said yes and smiled. She good at her job but they all tend to linger there tickling and doing a good reach under waiting to see if you want her to have your prostate probed.

Bastard Chorum
11-13-22, 00:43

I also saw Mia about a week ago, and my session was interrupted 3 times. She's great, but I won't be returning as well. Plus the price some of these girls ask for, you may as well cough up a little bit more to see a k-org girl who will do more and have some actual privacy.Depends on what you're looking for. For a decent massage plus HE or more, then AMP girls have kgirls beat there. The vast majority of kgirls do not know how to massage at all even if they provide it during downtime. For a quick fuck, kgirls are the go to even at the price premium given the whole package. Moreover, accessibility between the two are very different. Almost anyone can randomly choose a reviewed MP and go in with a high likelihood of getting at least a HE. Kgirls, on the other hand, have strict screening and / or reference requirements that deter many who value anonymity.

Still, I am surprised that at some AMPs the prices are just shy of hhr rates with kgirls where the accommodations and menu is vastly superior.

Bastard Chorum
11-13-22, 01:10
At Haven Spa.

Pretty face, relatively large eyes, slightly high cheekbones, tall nose, and photogenic smile. Classic pretty Latina facial features. Fluent English. 5"7", I would say she's mid-20's, humongous natural DD's, phat ass, and pussy has stubble. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos that I could find. Here's the thing, she's a BIG girl. I would bet my left nut she's north of 250 lbs on the scale. Sure, I like my women plumb and curvy but her rotundity profile exceeds what I deem and can tolerate as attractive. If I have to DIG into your ass to find your pussy when you're on your stomach laying down, that's where I have to draw the line. On the other hand, she's quite personable, easy to talk to, and upbeat.

Violet gives what I like to call a nuru-lite nuru. Plasters oil all over her body and yours and performs slip and slide motions along your back. Image her using an ab roller on your back. Sounds dreadful and suffocating but she controls the weight on you pretty well and her massive tits and overflowing flesh conforms to your back providing optimal skin to skin contact for a warm, weighty, and arousing sensation. Later she'll do the same but only with her hands along your whole body. The technique and form is nice but I wish she would incorporate more variation that's more akin to actual nuru. She did the same after the flip. She wanted an extra $100 for CBJ and CFS but I just couldn't go through with it with that body type. But she was pretty much all access regardless. Breast play was the highlight for me with her. I would say that she's one of the largest naturals I had the pleasure to play with. She was responsive to DATY and FIV, getting very wet. Had her finish me off with alternate strong long strokes and jackhammer.

Violet has a great personality, amazing tits, and extras to spare. I won't be repeating but those that love their women extra large, she's the one for you guys.

$65 to the house for the hour and $120 for nuru massage and HE.

Nice Guy 99
11-13-22, 03:11
Went there for the first time 3 weeks ago looking for a spot for a legit massage with HE. I forgot the name of my MT but she was probably in her 40's, wearing a mask the whole time. Asked if it was my first time and I said yes. It was a good massage, definitely better than most AMPs. After working on my back, she got a hot towel and wiped the shit out of my ass (I was raising it up as well to signal that I'm fine with it). I was like, "okay". Then when it came to the flip I find out why, I get a surprise prostate milking. My first time ever, and I'm adventurous so I let it happen. It was totally great and kind of spoiled it a bit and now wondering if I'm fine with a regular HJ now. Was wondering if this happens to everyone who goes there? Also as I was walking in, I saw a younger lady who was looking as I walked by and she looked cute, is there a known spinner there? Does she offer the same services?.Tourist,

I've had appointments with many of the BW MTs. They all give above average massage. They will tailor their massage if you have a particular issue, such as back pain, neck pain. If you get one of the regular deals (check the price card on the left side of the plastic screen) you will also get hot stones and a salt scrub of your feet. If you don't want those just tell the MT. Most understand very basic English. If it's a little more complex, like "the left side of my neck hurts", just ask the person at the front desk to translate and tell the MT. You'll get a HJ every time and most of them are VERY good at it. As far as anal stimulation most will do it but if they tell you to flip and you haven't had it just ask if they can massage you back there.

Prices at BW are reasonable, the girls are very uniform in their services and they won't short you on minutes. Have fun!

NG99.

MassageTourist
11-13-22, 21:49
Tourist,

I've had appointments with many of the BW MTs. They all give above average massage. They will tailor their massage if you have a particular issue, such as back pain, neck pain. If you get one of the regular deals (check the price card on the left side of the plastic screen) you will also get hot stones and a salt scrub of your feet. If you don't want those just tell the MT. Most understand very basic English. If it's a little more complex, like "the left side of my neck hurts", just ask the person at the front desk to translate and tell the MT. You'll get a HJ every time and most of them are VERY good at it. As far as anal stimulation most will do it but if they tell you to flip and you haven't had it just ask if they can massage you back there.

Prices at BW are reasonable, the girls are very uniform in their services and they won't short you on minutes. Have fun!

NG99.Thanks for the info. I feel like I saw your posts about BW when I did my research which made me take the plunge. Definitely going again, unless that rumor about LE is true. I feel like that was the week I went too.

Anontt6
11-13-22, 22:22
Experimented on a place in Laguna Hills on Triton Way. Gave 60 to MMS for the hhr and she was the one to give me a massage. Seemed like she was the only one there. She's probably early 40's and not bad looking at all. The massage was weak and you could tell it was just for show. On the flip, she wanted 150 tip for a HE and 250 for CFS. The big head took over and was not having any of that, got the rest of my massage and went home.

SCJohn
11-14-22, 00:07
Experimented on a place in Laguna Hills on Triton Way. Gave 60 to MMS for the hhr and she was the one to give me a massage. Seemed like she was the only one there. She's probably early 40's and not bad looking at all. The massage was weak and you could tell it was just for show. On the flip, she wanted 150 tip for a HE and 250 for CFS. The big head took over and was not having any of that, got the rest of my massage and went home.Triton Way has been there for over 10 years. I had a similar bad experience. Never heard of anyone who had a great experience. Don't know how they survive.

GDawg112
11-14-22, 09:51
Regarding the Spanish news papers. The girls advertising rarely use their pictures. Usually the "Madura" (mature) ladies do.

If you don't read Spanish you'll have a hard time navigating the paper.

If you don't speak Spanish You'll have a hard time with the ladies because they are afraid of LEO and usually cater to their community for safety.

The above being said if you make an appointment, date (cita) you'll find the women are very nice. They are the average Latina women you'll see on the street or North Gate market. English is ok or limited.

Most are not professionals but single mom's in general trying to make ends meet. They work a few weekdays while the kids are in school. Their families think they are working cleaning hotels or houses.

Most will work for 20 min or 30 min. They want to get you in and out quickly for turn over. Nothing porn star. I have gotten to know some quite well in the past and they have turned into GFE sessions.

Now regarding sharing info on these women I don't. I made the mistake of doing that years ago to a gal I would see. She got bombarded with so many "Gringos" That she didn't understand that she changed her burner phone. She thought LEO had gotten her number and was trying to set her up.

The paper is easy to navigate. Yes most of those girls provide. If you notice the adds repeat on other pages.

The girls usually work in pairs. Pick one the other waits in the bathroom. Safety.

Good hunting!Quick question have you ever had a bad experience with these ladies? Like do they blackmail and shit like that? Just curious.

CubeBrick
11-14-22, 20:51
Goto massage envy on harbor. A girl named linda sucks dry for $100.

White girl. But hey it's better than an old lady.You received a blow job at Massage Envy? Wow, lets go Brandon inflation has massage envy staff doing extras now? Wow. Just wow.

PhilAShow
11-14-22, 23:28
You received a blow job at Massage Envy? Wow, lets go Brandon inflation has massage envy staff doing extras now? Wow. Just wow.CubeBrick, love the user name. But when you read something like this the first thing you need to do is check who wrote it. I know AC is a killer with the ladies but I'd wait to buy that monthly membership.

Bastard Chorum
11-15-22, 02:11
So called ahead and set up an appointment with Linda at Tulip.

Situated at a desolate (at the time) small strip mall, Tulip has the dated and obscure appearance of typical AMPs. But the interior was quite nice, clean and well maintained. Once inside the room, the heated padding on top of the massage table and the lowered face rest was a nice touch, providing a very comfortable and relaxing place to lie face down.

Linda has average looks for me, early to mid 40's probably, 5"2' maybe 3', not much English that I could tell, rock solid full B's that was horribly done, they're like fixtures bolted onto her chest that moves stiffly with her body, ass was good and slightly plumb, and no clue on the situation with her pussy as no access was given. Linda sports a slim body that has seen some time but is very toned. Her leg muscles, especially, from her calves to her upper thighs are taunt, hard, and chiseled when flexed. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos visible.

Early on, I noticed that Linda does not talk much at all. If I don't engage in a little ice breaker or banter, she's just silent. Even then, short answers or one word replies were common. I'm not sure if that's just her style or she's just not comfortable speaking English. For the massage, the first thing I notice is that she has callused hands; not much, mind you, but enough to distract from the massage. It felt like a small pebble protruding from an otherwise smooth glove softly digging and dragging along with each and every movement. Linda's technique largely revolves around long sweeping motions. Great to induce overall relaxation and loosening of the muscles in preparation for a more focused and targeted digital manipulation to ease the tension and knots. But the later didn't happen, she just kept doing long sweeping forms of massage. At first, I thought it was a long tease to heighten the anticipation of a good knot release but it never came. Because of how petite she is, even when she's on top of me, the pressure from her weight was surprisingly minimal. Needless to say, her body weight massage was more satisfying. All in all, I would categorize her massage as a light-medium pressure above average massage.

On the flip, she took off her tight black one piece. No bra and red panties matching her red nail Polish. No foot to the table as others have mentioned. She was consistent and adamant that she did not do anything extra. HE consisted of just slight teasing and lots of jack hammer actions to completion.

I can see others seeing her for the extras and decent massage as a good value proposition. But since I wasn't able to get any extras, I'll pass as I feel pursuing the extras would be a fool's errand. She could have had a bad day or we just didn't click. Whatever the reason, I won't be repeating.

$60 to the house and $60 tip.

Gassser
11-15-22, 02:59

Situated at a desolate (at the time) small strip mall, Tulip has the dated and obscure appearance of typical AMPs. But the interior was quite nice, clean and well maintained. Once inside the room, the heated padding on top of the massage table and the lowered face rest was a nice touch, providing a very comfortable and relaxing place to lie face down.

Linda has average looks for me, early to mid 40's probably, 5"2' maybe 3', not much English that I could tell, rock solid full B's that was horribly done, they're like fixtures bolted onto her chest that moves stiffly with her body, ass was good and slightly plumb, and no clue on the situation with her pussy as no access was given. Linda sports a slim body that has seen some time but is very toned. Her leg muscles, especially, from her calves to her upper thighs are taunt, hard, and chiseled when flexed. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. No tattoos visible.

Early on, I noticed that Linda does not talk much at all. If I don't engage in a little ice breaker or banter, she's just silent. Even then, short answers or one word replies were common. I'm not sure if that's just her style or she's just not comfortable speaking English. For the massage, the first thing I notice is that she has callused hands; not much, mind you, but enough to distract from the massage. It felt like a small pebble protruding from an otherwise smooth glove softly digging and dragging along with each and every movement. Linda's technique largely revolves around long sweeping motions. Great to induce overall relaxation and loosening of the muscles in preparation for a more focused and targeted digital manipulation to ease the tension and knots. But the later didn't happen, she just kept doing long sweeping forms of massage. At first, I thought it was a long tease to heighten the anticipation of a good knot release but it never came. Because of how petite she is, even when she's on top of me, the pressure from her weight was surprisingly minimal. Needless to say, her body weight massage was more satisfying. All in all, I would categorize her massage as a light-medium pressure above average massage.

On the flip, she took off her tight black one piece. No bra and red panties matching her red nail Polish. No foot to the table as others have mentioned. She was consistent and adamant that she did not do anything extra. HE consisted of just slight teasing and lots of jack hammer actions to completion.

I can see others seeing her for the extras and decent massage as a good value proposition. But since I wasn't able to get any extras, I'll pass as I feel pursuing the extras would be a fool's errand. She could have had a bad day or we just didn't click. Whatever the reason, I won't be repeating.

$60 to the house and $60 tip.Great review!!

Slammer6008
11-15-22, 10:37
Great review!!She probably just does her regular customers. She used to do it all. I only go maybe 3 times a year.

PhilAShow
11-15-22, 11:04
She probably just does her regular customers. She used to do it all. I only go maybe 3 times a year.Slammer, like I told the 19 year old spinner, your box is full.

Mhsm2014
11-15-22, 12:26
Anybody been here in the past couple of months? It looked like it was shut down but now according to Rmaps it's open again. Has anyone been in the past couple of months? I used to really enjoy this place and I'd go back if it was the same owner and crew.

Also I haven't seen anyone mention it in a while so I'll ask the obligatory question about 440 Fair. What is the situation like there lately?

Thanks in advance.

Nice Guy 99
11-15-22, 13:49

I can see others seeing her for the extras and decent massage as a good value proposition. But since I wasn't able to get any extras, I'll pass as I feel pursuing the extras would be a fool's errand. She could have had a bad day or we just didn't click. Whatever the reason, I won't be repeating.Wow! What a change. First time I got 69 & BBFS.

LongChorizo
11-15-22, 19:08
Alright gentlemen, it's been a while and I was in the mood to post something today: Here is some of the places visited in the past weeks:

1. Rose Garden Massage Spa, by Warner and Fairview.

Took one for the team. This is near where my favorite "Eda", prostate queen, used to operate in a nearby medical building. Where is Eda by the way?

Anyway, I took one for the team and rolled the dice. I believe the name of the lady was Loren, along those lines, and she was petite, with nice body, little cuts, but cute. I opted for an hour and just let the things happen naturally. In the middle of the average massage, I starting making moves and she got it. Asked for the flip, and quoted 50 for hand release. I said, no way, 40. We went back and forth and told her it was my birthday, which it was, and said, OK, next time more. When she undressed, oh boy, that tight and small kitty looked too inviting and amazing. She allowed roaming and I said, I want to dine. She asked for more tip and I sad, 20 more, and agreed. That was heavenly taste. I got it all wet and maybe with more cash in had, there are more options. I didn't push because of low on funds, and I was just taking one for the team. 40 entry, and 60 for the experience. Not a bad day.

2. F & C.

Well, I decided to stay away from this place for a long time or even stop going because there is NOTHING more to see there. My favorite Anna is gone. My second favorite Lily from Happy Feet I haven't seen and probably gone. Lucy is not my favorite, so there is no reason, but I still stopped by this place by mistake more than anything. I didn't make an appointment as usual, but stopped by and rolled the dice. I was going to get anyone but Lucy. I asked for Lily just to see if she was available and they said, yes, she is. Took me to the room. In comes Lily, which was a totally different lady, not the Lily I know. So I said, alright, let's take one for the team. She was older and not great looking. She is petite, but I would say maybe a little better looking than Lucy. I asked for a good massage, which she tried. Very below average with no skills. The real LIly was amazing at massage and everything else. The whole package. Any way, this Lily, sucked, not in a good way! I made some moves and she got the hint. She asked for the flip and said $180 FS. I said, "EXCUSE ME". I offered 70 (40 for entry). There was no way I was paying that price. I was about to leave and said, $80, take it or leave it. I am not paying more than that. She said, next time pay more and agreed. The service was so lack luster that I was not even into it. And the worst of all, when she opened her legs, oh my God, there was quite a smell of rubber / period / sweat / latex / men's seeds, etc. A total killer. I shifted my gear to 4 and finished asap. I was out of there like a mad man. I was once more disappointed by this place and not coming back at all. Everything is gone here. I don't recommend no more.

3. Golden HM in Santa Ana / Orange.

This place you must make an appointment and BYO gear. The lady in the front is very nice and does a great massage. I paid for the hour and she took me to the back of the place, and all the time is 1 on 1. She now closes the door and you have complete privacy. YOu must call ahead of time and bring cash. No more card accepted. She does great work with massage, with good relaxing pressure. She has an awesome from behind teasing game. I like how she does it. She offers FS, maybe if you are a known customer. I am not sure if that's the norm. But let me tell you, she DOES NOT LIKE IT. She will do it but she doesn't enjoy it and I rather not do it, honestly. I don't like that feeling. I opt for a BBBJ, or a HE. This time I opted for a HE release. Great back play, teasing, and amazing release. I gave her 80 for everything, total damage. She has a big Bush, just in case. All services offered. Bring your own party hat.

4. 100% Legit Massage: Fountain Thai Massage.

THis is a 100% legit massage, so don't try anything else. I am just recommending a great play for a great massage. These ladies know what they are doing. I paid 65 for an hour of amazing massage. My therapist was Kai, amazing technique and pressure. She completely relaxed my body. I gave a 20 dollar tip. This place plays by the rules, so, just relax and enjoy. I highly recommend this legit place if you are in need of something of that sort.

I am requesting from any old timers, or newbies, a place for prostate play, a good one, or any other place with greek play. I know we all keep our gems far away from people that will f. It up for everyone, so please DM me with any intel. For now, this is all I have. I will come back and report with more. Stay safe out there guys.

NailBoiz1
11-15-22, 20:47
Alright gentlemen, it's been a while and I was in the mood to post something today: Here is some of the places visited in the past weeks:

1. Rose Garden Massage Spa, by Warner and Fairview.

Took one for the team. This is near where my favorite "Eda", prostate queen, used to operate in a nearby medical building. Where is Eda by the way?

Anyway, I took one for the team and rolled the dice. I believe the name of the lady was Loren, along those lines, and she was petite, with nice body, little cuts, but cute. I opted for an hour and just let the things happen naturally. In the middle of the average massage, I starting making moves and she got it. Asked for the flip, and quoted 50 for hand release. I said, no way, 40. We went back and forth and told her it was my birthday, which it was, and said, OK, next time more. When she undressed, oh boy, that tight and small kitty looked too inviting and amazing. She allowed roaming and I said, I want to dine. She asked for more tip and I sad, 20 more, and agreed. That was heavenly taste. I got it all wet and maybe with more cash in had, there are more options. I didn't push because of low on funds, and I was just taking one for the team. 40 entry, and 60 for the experience. Not a bad day.

2. F & C.

Well, I decided to stay away from this place for a long time or even stop going because there is NOTHING more to see there. My favorite Anna is gone. My second favorite Lily from Happy Feet I haven't seen and probably gone. Lucy is not my favorite, so there is no reason, but I still stopped by this place by mistake more than anything. I didn't make an appointment as usual, but stopped by and rolled the dice. I was going to get anyone but Lucy. I asked for Lily just to see if she was available and they said, yes, she is. Took me to the room. In comes Lily, which was a totally different lady, not the Lily I know. So I said, alright, let's take one for the team. She was older and not great looking. She is petite, but I would say maybe a little better looking than Lucy. I asked for a good massage, which she tried. Very below average with no skills. The real LIly was amazing at massage and everything else. The whole package. Any way, this Lily, sucked, not in a good way! I made some moves and she got the hint. She asked for the flip and said $180 FS. I said, "EXCUSE ME". I offered 70 (40 for entry). There was no way I was paying that price. I was about to leave and said, $80, take it or leave it. I am not paying more than that. She said, next time pay more and agreed. The service was so lack luster that I was not even into it. And the worst of all, when she opened her legs, oh my God, there was quite a smell of rubber / period / sweat / latex / men's seeds, etc. A total killer. I shifted my gear to 4 and finished asap. I was out of there like a mad man. I was once more disappointed by this place and not coming back at all. Everything is gone here. I don't recommend no more.

3. Golden HM in Santa Ana / Orange.

This place you must make an appointment and BYO gear. The lady in the front is very nice and does a great massage. I paid for the hour and she took me to the back of the place, and all the time is 1 on 1. She now closes the door and you have complete privacy. YOu must call ahead of time and bring cash. No more card accepted. She does great work with massage, with good relaxing pressure. She has an awesome from behind teasing game. I like how she does it. She offers FS, maybe if you are a known customer. I am not sure if that's the norm. But let me tell you, she DOES NOT LIKE IT. She will do it but she doesn't enjoy it and I rather not do it, honestly. I don't like that feeling. I opt for a BBBJ, or a HE. This time I opted for a HE release. Great back play, teasing, and amazing release. I gave her 80 for everything, total damage. She has a big Bush, just in case. All services offered. Bring your own party hat.

4. 100% Legit Massage: Fountain Thai Massage.

THis is a 100% legit massage, so don't try anything else. I am just recommending a great play for a great massage. These ladies know what they are doing. I paid 65 for an hour of amazing massage. My therapist was Kai, amazing technique and pressure. She completely relaxed my body. I gave a 20 dollar tip. This place plays by the rules, so, just relax and enjoy. I highly recommend this legit place if you are in need of something of that sort.

I am requesting from any old timers, or newbies, a place for prostate play, a good one, or any other place with greek play. I know we all keep our gems far away from people that will f. It up for everyone, so please DM me with any intel. For now, this is all I have. I will come back and report with more. Stay safe out there guys.A good prostate place is in Westminster and I think it's called Young Cloud 9? It's $40 for entry and $40 for HJ which includes plenty of prostate play. Ots in the same plaza as Popeyes chicken.

Mel
11-15-22, 21:24
A good prostate place is in Westminster and I think it's called Young Cloud 9? It's $40 for entry and $40 for HJ which includes plenty of prostate play. Ots in the same plaza as Popeyes chicken.Funny. When I want a spicy chicken sandwich, I go to the location on Beach Bl. In Huntington Beach. I didn't realize there was a Popeye's on Westminster, which is much closer to me. I'm more excited by this than I am about Cloud 9. Went to Cloud 9 once, and it was okay. Rooms are curtains as I recall.

Slammer6008
11-15-22, 21:38
Slammer, like I told the 19 year old spinner, your box is full.Is that the one with the twin sister?

Caribe
11-15-22, 23:43
I just read on another "not RM" site that Vietnamese granny Jeniffer got booted from her space at the hair salon in Stanton. For all you Granny Jeniffer lovers, she's now at Massage 2000 on Brookhurst in Anaheim. Never been there so I don't know the hours or entry details.

Taws6
11-16-22, 01:25
I just read on another "not RM" site that Vietnamese granny Jeniffer got booted from her space at the hair salon in Stanton. For all you Granny Jeniffer lovers, she's now at Massage 2000 on Brookhurst in Anaheim. Never been there so I don't know the hours or entry details.Granted, its been years since I've been to Massage 2000, one & done.

Last time I was there it had the trappings of FS, but my massage gal gave a lame massage sitting down.

And by that the massage girl had a folding chair she sat in next to the table & tried to say that was a massage.

Haven't been back.

Caribe
11-16-22, 11:04
Granted, its been years since I've been to Massage 2000, one & done.

Last time I was there it had the trappings of FS, but my massage gal gave a lame massage sitting down.

And by that the massage girl had a folding chair she sat in next to the table & tried to say that was a massage.

Haven't been back.LOL! The way some guys have been talking about her, maybe she'll up 2 K's game. Apparently someone boasted getting FS from her. Too old for me, tho.

AlCapone2006
11-16-22, 13:31
I just read on another "not RM" site that Vietnamese granny Jeniffer got booted from her space at the hair salon in Stanton. For all you Granny Jeniffer lovers, she's now at Massage 2000 on Brookhurst in Anaheim. Never been there so I don't know the hours or entry details.At happy feet. Cock sucked for $80 big tits. Sucked balls dry too.

LongChorizo
11-16-22, 16:24
A good prostate place is in Westminster and I think it's called Young Cloud 9? It's $40 for entry and $40 for HJ which includes plenty of prostate play. Ots in the same plaza as Popeyes chicken.Thank you Sir. I will pay a visit tomorrow and report.

NathanCross
11-16-22, 18:34
Funny. When I want a spicy chicken sandwich, I go to the location on Beach Bl. In Huntington Beach. I didn't realize there was a Popeye's on Westminster, which is much closer to me. I'm more excited by this than I am about Cloud 9. Went to Cloud 9 once, and it was okay. Rooms are curtains as I recall.That location have terrible services imo. The Beach location is better plus it have a drive-thru.

DonkeyPuncha
11-16-22, 19:32
I just read on another "not RM" site that Vietnamese granny Jeniffer got booted from her space at the hair salon in Stanton. For all you Granny Jeniffer lovers, she's now at Massage 2000 on Brookhurst in Anaheim. Never been there so I don't know the hours or entry details.I saw her but she only offered an HJ. Did feel her tits and pussy, but I wanted to fuck her. It seems YMMV with her.

PhilAShow
11-16-22, 20:57
That location have terrible services imo. The Beach location is better plus it have a drive-thru.Nathan, I have to agree. Four or five years ago when HJ was a special treat they had an attractive 35-40 year old that was a magician handling a wand. But in recent years meh. BW gets mentioned every other post but it has a number of ladies skilled at checking your oil and they don't cheat you on the massage either.

Bastard Chorum
11-17-22, 00:31
Lyn was booked for the time slot I wanted so asked for who is available and settled on Ramona.

I found Ramona's face only slightly attractive for me. Heavy makeup, thick drawn on (or maybe tattoo'ed) eyebrows, slightly resting duck face, and thick lips (I'm guessing fillers) complete the plastic chola caricature look. 5'5", I would put her in her late 20's, fluent English, man made D's (soft outer layer but you can feel the hard inner implant), thick bubble butt (silicone implants for sure), and shaven pussy. She's latina thicc (fortunately less so than Violet), carries her weight well. Skin tone is between fair and tanned. Three tattoos in total, all on her back, one being a tramp stamp. Looks like she tried to have them removed before as they look faded and incomplete. Friendly enough but not as personable as others. I found her talking about her school aged kid off-putting considering the situation.

As for her massage, no nuru at all. It's just a typical massage using an excessive amount of oil. Ramona massage is on the lighter side and comes off as someone who is pretending to know how to massage. So don't expect too much from her massage. On the flip, she did a bit of teasing and had access everywhere. Only caveat being light FIV only and no DATY. HE was bland and one dimensional. And it didn't help that she sounds like a broken record with her moans throughout. Definitely felt more transactional and going through the motions with her. Considering the tip she wanted was on the higher end of the spectrum for this place I was expecting more. Needless to say that she did not deliver. One and done for me.

$65 to the house for the hour and $160 tip.

Akaito
11-17-22, 07:08
I'm wondering if TLC is still active, I tried texting a few times to no avail.

Surf5637
11-17-22, 10:10
1st time exploring the OC scene, and Newport Nuru has caught my eye. I've been communicating with them through IG to set up an appointment. Does anyone have experience with them? I've seen a couple posts from the past. I understand it's ONLY a Nuru massage? Is this true? I've never had an Nuru massage so I'm very interested. Looks like after donation it is $. 4.

Also, they have options for 1/2 hr, 45 min, 60 minutes. Is it worth the hour or do you finish far less in advanced. Kali was there yesterday and I'm checking who will be there today. Thanks all.

Feel free to PM as well.

Grimmy23
11-17-22, 11:57
Nathan, I have to agree. Four or five years ago when HJ was a special treat they had an attractive 35-40 year old that was a magician handling a wand. But in recent years meh. BW gets mentioned every other post but it has a number of ladies skilled at checking your oil and they don't cheat you on the massage either.LOL, I saw that and did a double take. Had to scroll back a few posts to find the original. My first thought was drive thru HJ. Now there's a novel concept for you Hahaha. Pull up to the speaker."I'll take Linda today for the quickie. " "Sure, would you like a digital anal probe with that?" "Ok, that will be $60 at the window. ".

Danny2
11-17-22, 17:46
1st time exploring the OC scene, and Newport Nuru has caught my eye. I've been communicating with them through IG to set up an appointment. Does anyone have experience with them? I've seen a couple posts from the past. I understand it's ONLY a Nuru massage? Is this true? I've never had an Nuru massage so I'm very interested. Looks like after donation it is $. 4.

Also, they have options for 1/2 hr, 45 min, 60 minutes. Is it worth the hour or do you finish far less in advanced. Kali was there yesterday and I'm checking who will be there today. Thanks all.

Feel free to PM as well.I would not do the hour unless I've already experienced the provider and know what to expect.

NathanCross
11-17-22, 18:05

Feel free to PM as well.I went once. Had a young Vietnamese girl in her 20's but the massage wasn't good at all. She kept her thong on after the flip, HJ only, and very limited roaming. I had a much better experience at Villa Spa on Westminster with a busty Latina.

HandyLover
11-17-22, 19:31
Hey gents! Had a couple of beers in Dana Point and decided I needed a little rub, so decided to try PCH Spa. Bad choice! Open sign was lit, but the sign on the door said to call the number and the masseuse would be there in 5 minutes. I did just that. And poof, she arrived. Older lady in her 50's named Susie? Not very personable. Looks 5, probably about 5'2, probably A cups (didn't get to confirm). It was pricey, $50 for 30 and $70 for 60. I elected the 30 as I had a bad vibe. Massage was just okay. She kept a towel on me in the areas she was massaging. Then she asked if I also wanted my front massaged. When I said "Yes" she pulled the towel off and continued the massage. I thought this meant it was time for a nice tease. But it just wasn't meant to be. Five minutes later the flip came and the towel covered JR. After a bit of rubbing my legs she asked if I wanted a HE. At this point I wasn't even hard, but said Yes in high hopes it would end better. Well, it didn't. She just started to jackhammer. She allowed otc rubbing of ass, but when I tried for the boobs she said she was shy and brushed me away. I wanted to tell her to stop a few times, but decided I already paid and was there, so I envisioned a chick I recently banged and was able to blow. She cleaned me up and I hustled out. Eh massage, no personality, eh HJ, so I tipped $30 only because she came in on a cold night and ran the heater in the room for me as I was a bit cold. Needless to say, I will not repeat.

Cheers!

Bronco
11-17-22, 19:40
Quick question have you ever had a bad experience with these ladies? Like do they blackmail and shit like that? Just curious.Sometimes you think your talking to the provider but it's their MMS. There's an apartment in a complex with a lookout outside that greets you. Inside MMS takes your payment. Pick your girl in the living room and go to the bedroom and bang it out.

No bad experience because I am fluent in Spanish.

I prefer the provider by herself at a no tell.

Mr Plumber
11-18-22, 07:53
I just read on another "not RM" site that Vietnamese granny Jeniffer got booted from her space at the hair salon in Stanton. For all you Granny Jeniffer lovers, she's now at Massage 2000 on Brookhurst in Anaheim. Never been there so I don't know the hours or entry details.I've not been to Massage 2K in decades and for good reason. There's nothing there. Not a good massage. Not a good tease. Not a good (or any) HE. But. Back in the 1990's when the Internet was just a baby and porn began to flourish, there was a mid-age Chinese woman there. She made a video of, in her broken English words, "My pussy smoking cigarette. " She had a desktop PC in the room with a dialup connection and she loved sharing her postage-stamp sized Parliament Puffing Pussy video. She wouldn't suck a dick but she'd massage it until it threw up. I don't recall the door fee but I do recall it seemed high for that epoch in HJ history. How that place has survived this long is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you guys are actually getting it wet in there on the DL and paying enough to cover rent and utilities.

Skinny Dugan
11-18-22, 12:55
Every shop in Dana Point is over priced for what you get. PCH rarely has a therapist on site. I've been numerous times and had both Cindy and Suzy. Neither are worth visiting. In the past it was easy to get BBBJCIM but as time goes on Suzy gives less and less and seems to dislike coming in. Less and less touching with Suzy snd zero touching with sweaty Cindy. Dawg, it's a no for me!

Hey gents! Had a couple of beers in Dana Point and decided I needed a little rub, so decided to try PCH Spa. Bad choice! Open sign was lit, but the sign on the door said to call the number and the masseuse would be there in 5 minutes. I did just that. And poof, she arrived. Older lady in her 50's named Susie? Not very personable. Looks 5, probably about 5'2, probably A cups (didn't get to confirm). It was pricey, $50 for 30 and $70 for 60. I elected the 30 as I had a bad vibe. Massage was just okay. She kept a towel on me in the areas she was massaging. Then she asked if I also wanted my front massaged. When I said "Yes" she pulled the towel off and continued the massage. I thought this meant it was time for a nice tease. But it just wasn't meant to be. Five minutes later the flip came and the towel covered JR. After a bit of rubbing my legs she asked if I wanted a HE. At this point I wasn't even hard, but said Yes in high hopes it would end better. Well, it didn't. She just started to jackhammer. She allowed otc rubbing of ass, but when I tried for the boobs she said she was shy and brushed me away. I wanted to tell her to stop a few times, but decided I already paid and was there, so I envisioned a chick I recently banged and was able to blow. She cleaned me up and I hustled out. Eh massage, no personality, eh HJ, so I tipped $30 only because she came in on a cold night and ran the heater in the room for me as I was a bit cold. Needless to say, I will not repeat.

Cheers!

OCanon
11-19-22, 10:34
1st time exploring the OC scene, and Newport Nuru has caught my eye. I've been communicating with them through IG to set up an appointment. Does anyone have experience with them? I've seen a couple posts from the past. I understand it's ONLY a Nuru massage? Is this true? I've never had an Nuru massage so I'm very interested. Looks like after donation it is $.4.

Feel free to PM as well.Place has 2 larger rooms and a couple smaller rooms by the front desk. Make sure to get one of the back rooms for better privacy. Girls vary but they are all generally in 20's and on the most are attractive. Always take. 5 hour if first time w provider $. 2 fee Skills and extra will vary greatly. Kali is fun.

OCanon
11-19-22, 13:59
I've been in the OC Nuru scene last few years. Thought I'd recap the spots I know.

Haven SA IG: onlyrelaxation.

Pearl Orange IG: bodyrelief1.

Health Beauty. Orange IG: relaxation_relieve_spa.

Pure Relaxation. GG IG: relaxtime_fun.

VT. Westminster IG: ameliajohnson_21.

Bliss. Westminster (still open?) IG: self_love_care1234.

Newport Nuru. NB. IG: newport_nuruz.

Nuru Massage SA IG: nuru_santa. Ana.

Nuru Laguna. Laguna Hills IG: laguna_nuruz.

Lake Forest Acupuncture Clinic (LF112) IG: lakeforest_chiro.

Nuru Stars (LF106) IG: nuru. Starz.

Sad that LK 107/109 shut down. Moved to Brea (haven't checked out).

Sunrise Spa. SA. Unknown IG (on BP).

Emerald Day Spa. Orange unknown IG (on BP).

The Palms Day Spa. Orange IG: thepalmsdayspa714.

Villa Spa. Westminster IG: its_villa_spa.

Angel Touch. Orange IG: angeltouchOC.

Good 9 Spa. Orange unknown IG (on BP).

AMPs that could offer Nuru:

Jasmine Cutie. Orange.

Sara Thai Sap. Orange.

TLC Day Spa. CM.

Misty Spa. CM.

If you have others I should add, let me know. Hope this helps.

Slammer6008
11-19-22, 18:52
I've been in the OC Nuru scene last few years. Thought I'd recap the spots I know.

Jasmine Cutie. Orange.

Sara Thai Sap. Orange.

TLC Day Spa. CM.

Misty Spa. CM.

If you have others I should add, let me know. Hope this helps.It's all just gibberish to me! Who sucks an who fucks? That's the list I want to see.

Fruit Cake
11-19-22, 19:29
Anyone have Intel on some places that has skinny, petite cute latinas? FS,massage_.

HeadHunter1969
11-19-22, 22:44
Big tits for an asian. they're nice because they're manmade, but they feel perfect. decent cuteness in the face, rest of body is a smokeshow. So fucking hot. I haven't been able to persuade her to FS. Not even a CBJ. But if you're nice and you tip well, DATY has been available for me. When she does her best tease, it's really the best ever. 50 + 100. Yeah, it's expensive for a shitty 1 hr massage and HJ DATY. But like I said, she's hot.

Kiki's even hotter.

Good luck.

I think they might still be 40 for the hour. For some reason I think it's 50. I can't remember, but it's a decent deal considering all the places are increasing their rates.Who is this angel with big soft tits? Also, which Kiki are you referring to? Thanks!

HH69.

Bastard Chorum
11-19-22, 23:34
Who is this angel with big soft tits? Also, which Kiki are you referring to? Thanks!

HH69.If you trace back the trail of posts, they are referring to Mia from L&L or Air Body. I'm assuming Kiki is the someone who works there also. But Mia does have big tits, cute face, good body. FS can be had if she likes you or you regularly visit her.

Ggwrx11
11-20-22, 18:47
The other night I went to happy waited for lisa because she was busy. When lisa became available I provided the house fee and was led to the room. Lisa applied the hat and dropped to her knees and began to work. After about 15 minutes she started to complain. She laid on the table and insisted that I stick it in to finish. I gave her a sample as I entered her for a few seconds. Took the cover off and finished on her breasts. Left happy, after tipping Lisa three Jackson's.

Slammer6008
11-21-22, 11:39
The other night I went to happy waited for lisa because she was busy. When lisa became available I provided the house fee and was led to the room. Lisa applied the hat and dropped to her knees and began to work. After about 15 minutes she started to complain. She laid on the table and insisted that I stick it in to finish. I gave her a sample as I entered her for a few seconds. Took the cover off and finished on her breasts. Left happy, after tipping Lisa three Jackson's.LOL you left happy she probably wasn't happy about the tip.

Ggwrx11
11-21-22, 15:57
LOL you left happy she probably wasn't happy about the tip.The times I've gone, not once has she complained about the tip.

FrankSmith666
11-21-22, 16:22
The times I've gone, not once has she complained about the tip.Lisa has great tits! But Eva is wild and very open minded.

Mhsm2014
11-21-22, 16:47
That's a good recap. Not OC but the the only one I'd add is Havana in Downey. It's the same owner of Palms Day Spa in Orange. Someone a few posts back asked which of these places are good and which aren't. I couldn't really give one a glowing recommendation over another. It all depends on the provider. I've had good and not so good at the same place. I haven't been impressed the last several times I've been to Havana but it's still worth mentioning. Maybe there are some good newer providers there I don't know about. Most recently I booked Wendy through Krystal at Emerald Day Spa and she was amazing.

Jasmine Cutie I had been to a few times about a year ago when it was called La Mer Spa. At the time it was an all Vietnamese nuru spot. I don't know if it's the same MO and ownership now. I saw Hannah there a couple of times. She's moved on to some of these other places, but I'd be interested in checking Jasmine Cutie out again if anyone has some more recent feedback about it.

Jasmine Cutie. Orange.

Sara Thai Sap. Orange.

TLC Day Spa. CM.

Misty Spa. CM.

If you have others I should add, let me know. Hope this helps.

WayDownThere
11-21-22, 19:52
Jasmine Cutie I had been to a few times about a year ago when it was called La Mer Spa. At the time it was an all Vietnamese nuru spot. I don't know if it's the same MO and ownership now. I saw Hannah there a couple of times. She's moved on to some of these other places, but I'd be interested in checking Jasmine Cutie out again if anyone has some more recent feedback about it.Check out my recent post #31401 on Jasmine Cutie. Lan told me it's under new management. There was another woman there when I visited; she wasn't ugly but not as young or attractive as Lan.

Slammer6008
11-22-22, 00:49
Lisa has great tits! But Eva is wild and very open minded.Eva doesn't say no to anything.

Rocco D
11-22-22, 09:53
Is this the Lisa with pretty crooked teeth? I used to go to Happy many, many years ago and saw a Lisa there but she stopped working, got married and had a kid. Just wondering if it's the same one. She was cute but jacked teef. We're talking Ponderosa, right?

Lisa has great tits! But Eva is wild and very open minded.

Slammer6008
11-22-22, 11:23
Is this the Lisa with pretty crooked teeth? I used to go to Happy many, many years ago and saw a Lisa there but she stopped working, got married and had a kid. Just wondering if it's the same one. She was cute but jacked teef. We're talking Ponderosa, right?Yeah she's the only one I know that can eat a corn cob through a chain-link fence.

Nice Guy 99
11-22-22, 15:58
Yeah she's the only one I know that can eat a corn cob through a chain-link fence.Now that is funny.

AlCapone2006
11-22-22, 17:28
Glad I came here today.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana-tustin/22582602.html

New girl Nancy. Total $180.

Cute asian in her early 30.

B cups.

Will repeat.

Member #6178
11-23-22, 11:25
Doesn't seem to be on google, can someone please lmy addy? Also how much for FS? Ty.

OCRanger
11-23-22, 14:46
Glad I came here today.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana-tustin/22582602.html

New girl Nancy. Total $180.

Cute asian in her early 30.

B cups.

Will repeat.Nuru? FS? At spa? More info.

WaterDude18
11-23-22, 21:55
I was driving Whittier Blvd and noticed a lot of AMP in la habra. Curious if any of them are worth checking out? Or should just stay in westminister, garden grove and Fullerton area.

PhilAShow
11-24-22, 00:19
Nuru? FS? At spa? More info.Until recently all the reviews on another site said it was legit, but things might have changed.

SoCalGuy1134
11-24-22, 19:40
Doesn't seem to be on google, can someone please lmy addy? Also how much for FS? Ty.New guy here. Also curious about wallet damage, available activities, and address! PM would be appreciated.

SoCalGuy1134
11-24-22, 20:31

Pearl Orange IG: bodyrelief1.For the places with just IG pages, do we just DM them to set up appointments, and do any require screening? Any FS?

Slammer6008
11-24-22, 21:53
New guy here. Also curious about wallet damage, available activities, and address! PM would be appreciated.It all depends on what you want to spend If you want to spend $20 and get yourself at Tijuana one legged hooker that's probably the cheapest.

OCRanger
11-25-22, 16:28
I stopped going to comfy spa at Tustin, because Cindy always short time me and kept my change last time. Recently I saw comfy spa IG and gave it at 2nd try. I heard Cindy left and it's new management. I paid $60 for 1 hr by 50+ average looking Chinese woman. She wanted $60 for topless and $100 for bottom access. Oh hell no. Once again she kicked me out after 40 mins and average HJ, terrible service. Avoid!

OCanon
11-26-22, 15:58
For the places with just IG pages, do we just DM them to set up appointments, and do any require screening? Any FS?Yes, just DM then, they will send address. No screening. FS will depend on provider. Most will not as part of regular menu. But I've found if they like you and you have a wallet, it's all on the table. Were not talking 2. But more like 3. - 6. But these are girls you will remember and feel good about yourself afterwards. I cannot say that about most of the other FS providers and places around so that's valuable to me.

OCanon
11-26-22, 16:17
That's a good recap. Not OC but the the only one I'd add is Havana in Downey. It's the same owner of Palms Day Spa in Orange. Someone a few posts back asked which of these places are good and which aren't. I couldn't really give one a glowing recommendation over another. It all depends on the provider. I've had good and not so good at the same place. I haven't been impressed the last several times I've been to Havana but it's still worth mentioning. Maybe there are some good newer providers there I don't know about. Most recently I booked Wendy through Krystal at Emerald Day Spa and she was amazing.

Jasmine Cutie I had been to a few times about a year ago when it was called La Mer Spa. At the time it was an all Vietnamese nuru spot. I don't know if it's the same MO and ownership now. I saw Hannah there a couple of times. She's moved on to some of these other places, but I'd be interested in checking Jasmine Cutie out again if anyone has some more recent feedback about it.Checked out Jasmine cutie 2 x. I view it as a AMP with decent looking asians but not at the level where I'd pay Nuru prices. If just looking for massage with HJ, will be good. Clean rooms and massage provider was pretty good if I remember.

Balla99
11-26-22, 18:50
Who would you guys say gives the best BBBJ? I have only had a CBJ from detox and fullerton spa just want to explore more.

Balla99
11-26-22, 18:51
Just wanted to know what is the best place or person for a BBBJ? I have only gotten a CBJ at detox and fullerton spa.

Rocco D
11-26-22, 23:40
I totally thought this was Happy on Ponderosa. Which Happy are we talking about? I'm bummed since I thought it was the same Lisa, I had history with this other one from years and years ago on Ponderosa. I even went there after reading the post, all excited and girls were like, huh? Ain't no Lisa here. Oops.

Yeah she's the only one I know that can eat a corn cob through a chain-link fence.

Slammer6008
11-27-22, 01:34
Who would you guys say gives the best BBBJ? I have only had a CBJ from detox and fullerton spa just want to explore more.I would say Susan at Fullerton with she was there!

MrJohnnyAllen
11-27-22, 11:06
Booked with Kelly at Haven for the second time, 45 minutes first was a referral through Krystal. Decently young, pretty face and lots of fun. Paid 1. 6 and everything covered was on the menu except greek. 55 at the door. Wore bunny ears for about halfway through the body slide portion of the massage until it got awkward then she took them off. Lots of fun that one.

FrankReynolds
11-27-22, 11:34
Yes, just DM then, they will send address. No screening. FS will depend on provider. Most will not as part of regular menu. But I've found if they like you and you have a wallet, it's all on the table. Were not talking 2. But more like 3. - 6. But these are girls you will remember and feel good about yourself afterwards. I cannot say that about most of the other FS providers and places around so that's valuable to me.Spot on assessment. I wouldn't go in assuming FS first time and some will be definite "no" but some will be down.

FFlyer2424
11-27-22, 13:59
Booked with Kelly at Haven for the second time, 45 minutes first was a referral through Krystal. Decently young, pretty face and lots of fun. Paid 1. 6 and everything covered was on the menu except greek. 55 at the door. Wore bunny ears for about halfway through the body slide portion of the massage until it got awkward then she took them off. Lots of fun that one.What's Kelly's body like? Does she have an IG or profile somewhere?

Plasma Spray
11-27-22, 18:00
At ocanon.

Please pm me the new location. Tia.