PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Taws6
09-20-22, 20:18
There are quite a few on Tustin between chapman and katella.

All have HE. I hesitate to mention much as they are very inconsistent each time I went. Different providers by same name. Felt like got " bait and switch".

But who knows how they name the providers nowadays. I always call ahead to confirm. But ended up with same name different provider deal.Yeah, there is a shop on pretty much every block from the 91 on the north to the 22 on the south.

Most suck, VERY few offer FS. Only 2 that I've found.

Rosco Rules
09-21-22, 01:03
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed. Being asked to wash your hands before the massage means she is expecting to be groped at some point.

For me being asked to wash my hands has led to good things.

Mhsm2014
09-21-22, 01:32
What happened to Tia? She used to be advertised often at these 2 spots and all of a sudden nothing. She had her own IG account too that looks like it was deleted. Tia_TequilaOC or something like that. I don't remember the exact placement or amount of underscores. I saw her a couple of times and she was ascending to the rank of ATF for me. I hope she makes a triumphant return.

Lemonade1
09-21-22, 02:34
What happened to Tia? She used to be advertised often at these 2 spots and all of a sudden nothing. She had her own IG account too that looks like it was deleted. Tia_TequilaOC or something like that. I don't remember the exact placement or amount of underscores. I saw her a couple of times and she was ascending to the rank of ATF for me. I hope she makes a triumphant return.The girl at nuru_santaana said she's on "vacation". Not sure when she's going to be back. She was my fav too.

MGlobe
09-21-22, 10:55
Hey, I asked this in a previous report but I was just wondering how everyone's experiences were at these spots. Typical nuru? Or better experiences? And who's your go to?

BigErection
09-21-22, 11:14
Can anyone recommend a place that will actually attempt a massage in the evening into late evening?

Schedules don't always allow me to visit a place till past 9 pm, usually by then, most places assume I am just there for the extras and in rush (could also be a case of YMMV).

Thanks in advance.VIP Skin Care Day Spa in Stanton stays open till 1200 midnight.

I've been able to get a 45 min sesh when I got in shortly after 11 pm.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd/22558075.html

RayWalters
09-21-22, 11:16
What happened to Tia? She used to be advertised often at these 2 spots and all of a sudden nothing. She had her own IG account too that looks like it was deleted. Tia_TequilaOC or something like that. I don't remember the exact placement or amount of underscores. I saw her a couple of times and she was ascending to the rank of ATF for me. I hope she makes a triumphant return.She probably will not be back. I talked with her a little after she left. Someone posted a very graphic encounter with her at a different site that caused quite a lot of problems for her. She's a super sweet girl that always treated us great. Most of these girls do indeed belong to most of the same sites that we do and read the same reviews that we do. Reviews should be good or bad, not as graphic as some write.

PhilAShow
09-21-22, 11:21
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed. Being asked to wash your hands before the massage means she is expecting to be groped at some point.

For me being asked to wash my hands has led to good things.Absolutely it means there is going to be touching although it may not be utc. On the other hand if she asks you to wipe your mustache that's probably a different story.

FrankReynolds
09-21-22, 12:08
Hey, I asked this in a previous report but I was just wondering how everyone's experiences were at these spots. Typical nuru? Or better experiences? And who's your go to?I mostly go to these spots and Haven. I feel like the session is all based on provider and not the spa. I go mostly based on like how we vibe and the whole overall experience is vs how their nuru is and stuff.

SA:

Chanel. Ridiculously hot white babe, super sensual. I don't know how like straight nuru she is as I've been seeing her a while and we skip all that now.

Kat. Ridiculously sexy slim thick Latina babe. Also 30's, ridiculously sensual and vocal and erotic and dirty. Definitely check her at least once.

Nora. Best for an actual massage like she is GOOD. Only seen once but had a solid time.

Haven:

Tessa. Ridiculously hot Latina babe with such cool energy and super sexy and dirty.

Adalyn. Absolutely stacked younger Latina babe that's just ridiculous with such a nice body and face and personality.

Newport:

Sugar. Super hot Asian babe.

Star. Super hot Filipino babe.

OcHobby949
09-21-22, 16:57
I went to LF 112 (across from 109) about a month ago. I paid. 45 door and $$ for FS. I can't remember her name. She's late 30's early 40's latina with small Bs. Not much in the way of teasing or massage. Just went straight for the main course.

RayWalters
09-21-22, 17:58
I mostly go to these spots and Haven. I feel like the session is all based on provider and not the spa. I go mostly based on like how we vibe and the whole overall experience is vs how their nuru is and stuff.

SA:

Chanel. Ridiculously hot white babe, super sensual. I don't know how like straight nuru she is as I've been seeing her a while and we skip all that now.

Kat. Ridiculously sexy slim thick Latina babe. Also 30's, ridiculously sensual and vocal and erotic and dirty. Definitely check her at least once.

Nora. Best for an actual massage like she is GOOD. Only seen once but had a solid time.I have learned that Frank and I share very similar tastes. I had to create a new account here, my last one was banned with no explanation so I have no idea as to why but have been around a while.

I can vouch for both Chanel and Kat, they are absolutely ridiculous. For me, Chanel is better looking but Kat is much more sensual. Definitely need to experience her at least once. I did a double with her and Lana back in the day and literally left dizzy. Haven't seen Nora so dunno there.

I agree with Frank that Tessa is gorgeous, but I had a terrible experience with her so she is for sure a YMMV girl. I think I caught her on a bad day or something because all reviews for her have been positive.

When Hayden is there, she is a solid visit as well. Lots of slow body to body.

BenderOver
09-21-22, 22:24
I decided to check out MHF off Bolsa. Walk in and Papasan was napping, LOL. I think I startled him when he woke up. Paid and said room #6, haha no MT greet me at the front. Walking to room #6 and noticed another MT peeking out. Jun was waiting inside the room getting ready. Decent massage with hot stone with some tease before flip. After flip some head and facial massage then chest and slowly her hand down to Stanley. Top up and free roaming below OTC. Not bad for massage and HJ OTD one benji. She not a granny more like an auntie. Return and try Cindy next time.I had bad luck with Mia at King Massage downstairs. Asking for private room they walk me upstairs to an empty storefront that reads reflexology in pink or purple. It's above Lily Cafe. There's no attendent there, just a locked storefront. Went in and she turned on the air. Oily massage with hotstones. Some little bit of tease with fingers brushing ass crack. At the end, head massage and All Finished Sir. No HE she might as well have said Officer. I spook people sometimes. Tall, work out, clean cut haircut, office style clothes. She didn't even get close enough to me for me to pat her rear end down to start the ending.

45+10.

Mia looked pretty good for late 30's.

TheIronMonger
09-22-22, 01:47
VIP Skin Care Day Spa in Stanton stays open till 1200 midnight.

I've been able to get a 45 min sesh when I got in shortly after 11 pm.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd/22558075.htmlAre those pics an accurate representation of the masseuses that work there?

DuncanSpur
09-22-22, 09:19
Is she Melody from Havana.

Grunion Runner
09-22-22, 09:50
What's the typical damage at a place like Haven? I'm lookin for FS and seeing what I'm reading.

HornDawg41
09-22-22, 11:49
Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?

IsThisNormal
09-22-22, 12:09
Long time lurker wanting to ask a question after getting into the hobby again recently.

BW.

I went twice in one week to see Andy both times. The first time mamasan charged me 30 for a hour and I gave Andy all the change. Second time mamasan charged me 35 a hour and she said it always like that.

Andy had a great tease and great HJ finish. Tried to get her to kiss, but she didn't kiss back, but was open to roaming on top bith outside and inside. She did a great crack tease!

My question is, any FS places that have DFK that are white or Latina? I've seen a bunch of Asian ones, but looking for white or Latina! Tia!

DaviSaw
09-22-22, 12:53
Been a long time reader and feel I need to start posting. Hopefully not too much overlapping what has been reported over and over here in the threads.

ComfyHealth Tustin. The ad sounded good, was in the area and figured either decent place on weekend since most of the other offices in the plaza they are in would be closed, or just confirm to take it off the list. Yeah, the later on this one. It was quiet in the plaza on Saturday as it looks like the rest of the offices are medical related. Called, only one 40 ish working, went for it and while the massage was good, on the flip it was difficult to communicate and the HE started out nice but morphed into a jackhammering festival where I feared a testicle may have been burst if it continued more than the couple of minutes it did. Hh $.4/ 4 as there was no touching under or over and she worked to position herself fully out of reach.

Le Spa San Juan Capistrano. Was down in south county and another place that the ad read good, but even further from the place above as someplace I would return to. Went for half, and was shown room. Laid on the table for a good 15 min waiting and almost gave up going to look for money back and call it a loss and then only what I could call a 'chewing out' a young provider came wearing full scrubs in and started a half assed light rub for about 5-10 min and then flip. On the flip no UTC or OTC, very much pulling back at each try, did provide and ending but was tough to work through as it was almost like she was scared to be performing. Hh $.4/ 4. Didn't seem happy on what I left but wasn't going to go more considering the experience.

JX. I visited when they had a Lily posting. Easy enough communication through text to line up appointment. Went on a weekday afternoon when slower, and not too bad for the exit as the smoke shop and phone place (I think that is what it was) wasn't really busy. MMS announced hellos when I entered, shuffled one of the girls hanging out in the back up to the front (I guess Lily was just whomever was avail at the time. Not a real issue) who was wearing some jean shorts and a tank top over a bra. Looked to be mid 30's, short with a little extra weight but nothing more that I would say as fun cushioning. Although no words spoken from her, she knew how to point to the card for the house fees and mime what was needed. Opted for hour for no real reason, always hope it just stretches the time for any rubdown which I was looking to enjoy, directed to a back room with a massage table in the middle of a large room, a side massage table along the wall and some contraption of a seat that I can only image as a torture device described as some beauty implement if LE can to visit. Playful from get go, pulled the curtain to hide the room and unbuttoned a couple buttons on my shirt and undid my belt, motioned the "strip down" actions and made sure to reach in my waist line behind underwear with a teasing downward pull to make sure I knew to strip all off? Not sure I needed to be told that, but hey it was playful on her part. She left me to it for a bit, but actually came back rather quickly as I wasn't fully undressed yet, but then it doesn't bother me to have them in the room and there was no concern on her part as she just leaned on the table watching while I got naked. Once on the table the playfulness continued as it seemed after I did the usual putting had on thigh to gauge more, no matter where she was if my hand was able to reach and it wasn't in between her thighs she was putting it there and wiggling to make sure I was moving my hand around. After a while of this I roamed a bit to find no underwear under the shorts and had some fun grazing the outer parts of her until flip. On the flip, she rubbed around Jr and taking my had up to her breast, then motioning me to reach down and cup her good size Cs under her bra. After some massaging of those, she motioned like a school kid acting out and while smiling did the 'make fist and rock hips forward and back" - after some miming of fee she took it out of the room and on coming back stripped as soon as she cleared the door cover / sheet. Some roaming from both of us, 69, CBJ (little to hard / vigorous than I usually like) she hopped on and rode a bit. The CBJ pushed me too close to the edge and wasn't able to go as long as I usually can so before ending I rolled her on the table and finished up behind her. Then the usual quick dress, hot towel rub down and she stayed while I got dressed.

Other than the towel on the door situation nice visit. One the way out someone had just come in and she motioned to be quiet and then stood with her body back against mine until the all clear was given. I'm sure she was one that was passing through so I'm not sure hot it usually is there and not made it back as yet to see if I just lucked out. 1 h $.6/$1.2.

Sunnywell Wellness. Dropped in on a weekend afternoon and was pretty quiet outside since it is a business structure from what I see. Called just to confirm I wouldn't be walking in and had to turn around so confirmed availability of someone open for time. A second locked gate awaited once I got in the door, so promising. MMS basically barked $50 while opening the date to let me in. Shown the room and no one else around inside, got ready as usual. It seemed that there was only one girl working, so she came in and started fingernail rubs from my ankle up to neck and then started asking the "Have you been here before? When was it?" line of questioning, so I just said I hadn't but found them on internet. She wanted me to show her the page so I reached for phone to show her the ad. At that point she relaxed a bit more, wouldn't give her name, but got back into the fingernail rub while she stood pushing into my head. Could tell immediately nothing on underneath her short dress. I reached under to check receptiveness but that really wasn't a concern considering just the dress was all she had on. Quick negotiations, out to grab cover and back at it. Good b-sized, slim, probably in late 30's. Nice slow CBJ to start, hopped up for 69. Didn't want FIV so played around the outer parts and she was showing excitement. She slid up for a quick RCG until I wanted her to turn to see B's bouncing with her. Very enthusiastic and just enjoyed her doing the work on top. Quick clean up and out the door with a growl from MMS to remember to come back. Still never got a name from the provider which is unfortunate as she was fun and would like to go again at some point. Hh $.5/ $120.

CubeBrick
09-22-22, 13:36
Just wanted to share my Sea Salt experience from 2 months ago. Something about this girl I couldn't get her out of my mind I kept thinking there was something familiar about her face.

So inside it looks a little upgraded: they have a hand dryer with a blue germ killer light going in the restroom. A nice touch. So this girl was wearing a tight black dress with little heels wow ok its going to be fun. Her massage begins and holy crap it feels like a professional massage she has great technique, gets on top of me and does all kind of awesome stuff with her legs and knees. So I just relax thinking she's going to do a massage only and I'm cool with it because she is really good. So near the end on the flip she asks me directly if I want anything of course I said everything I want to eff. She slips off her dress revealing a pretty sexy body, and then she starts getting passionate with her mouth. It is an act of course but she is a very very good actress with excellent mouth skills and again the slightly exaggerated passion holy crap this girl knows the erotic arts. I could swear she probably has a coach or some body taught her how to perform in bed. So I saw the mention of Sea Salt and I kept thinking about this girl and trying to place a finger in why she's been on my mind and now I know why. She looks like a doppelganger for the naughty daughter in the K-movie and Oscar winner "Parasite". Not exactly pretty but her face looked very similar. I enjoyed the scene in the flick when the girl takes off her underwear in the limo to set up the driver. Anyhoo, this girl had surprisingly unusual skills in massage and the erotic arts. Session was a bit expensive, however I had a good week at work at the time and I didn't care. Just goes to show going to a random place can be rewarding sometimes.Nice work. Paid a visit and its a Viet FS place as this location has always been thru 3 different incarnations.

Massage girl was named Lani nice and shapely piece of ass C cups erect nipples. She got onto the table and sat on my back, I could feel the warmth of her pussy increase as well as the moisture level. She has a cute pink beaver, I did some munching I noticed the bathroom has a hand held pussy and ass washer connected to the toilet. There was lots of nipple sucking thrn some nice head and finally pounded her standing mish and k9 while I reached around and gently cupped her breasts.

Cali Kilo
09-22-22, 14:02
Is she Melody from Havana.IG handle? Can't seem to find it.

SdSoonSil
09-22-22, 15:58
I've been to about half of the massage places in Tustin / Katella but they always offer HJ's but their massage skill isn't that great.

Can anybody recommend some legit massage place that offers HJ? I don't care about the looks, just need some good pressure massages with happy ending.

PayPalMakesMon
09-22-22, 16:01
I have learned that Frank and I share very similar tastes. I had to create a new account here, my last one was banned with no explanation so I have no idea as to why but have been around a while.

I can vouch for both Chanel and Kat, they are absolutely ridiculous. For me, Chanel is better looking but Kat is much more sensual. Definitely need to experience her at least once. I did a double with her and Lana back in the day and literally left dizzy. Haven't seen Nora so dunno there.

I agree with Frank that Tessa is gorgeous, but I had a terrible experience with her so she is for sure a YMMV girl. I think I caught her on a bad day or something because all reviews for her have been positive.

When Hayden is there, she is a solid visit as well. Lots of slow body to body.Chanel and Kat sounds like a good time. Where are they located and damage? Thanks for the Info!

RayWalters
09-22-22, 17:54
Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?She's legit, usually works out of the Newport / seventeen shops. I caught her on a bad day, she wasn't feeling well but still had a decent time. No extras, just sensual B2B. Don't remember rate but was pretty average if I recall.

Lemonade1
09-22-22, 17:58
Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?I don't know if she's a scam or not, but she sure is a time waster. Literally flaked on me 3 times already. 1st time confirmed appointment then stop replying. 2nd time she got an emergency at last minute. Last time is similar to the first time.

DaviSaw
09-22-22, 18:23
Anyone ever visited her?

https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/c6e07703-c49f-4daf-bada-c3fbe712a8ab

See her pop up pretty much all the time in the usual spots and curious how her overall service provided is if anyone has insight. Yeah, she is older compared to AMPs you can find, but then so am I and sometimes it is good to visit independent providers even knowing the limits on the trip. I'll most likely eventually TOFTT, but just on the off chance thought I'd ask.

Mango Lvr
09-22-22, 19:56
Anyone ever visited her?

https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/c6e07703-c49f-4daf-bada-c3fbe712a8ab

See her pop up pretty much all the time in the usual spots and curious how her overall service provided is if anyone has insight. Yeah, she is older compared to AMPs you can find, but then so am I and sometimes it is good to visit independent providers even knowing the limits on the trip. I'll most likely eventually TOFTT, but just on the off chance thought I'd ask.Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She was old then. Went to her exotically decorated place and to the back massage table room. The internet pics look appetizing, but meh. I don't remember the massage, but I do remember she gave the HJ from behind. I was laying on my stomach with my legs lifted in an awkward position. She teases with a playful attitude, but the business mindset is always there. There is a nice shower there, but left feeling exhausted and not in a good way.

ILoveMexicans
09-22-22, 21:55
At Haven Spa, does Tessa have tattoos? I feel like I got bait and switched because of the awesome reviews of her, I think they gave me someone else because she's not very "petite" in any sense.

Can someone confirm that she does have tattoos? Maybe I got her on an off day.

Fe Maiden
09-22-22, 22:27
Saw her maybe 5 years ago. She was old then. Went to her exotically decorated place and to the back massage table room. The internet pics look appetizing, but meh. I don't remember the massage, but I do remember she gave the HJ from behind. I was laying on my stomach with my legs lifted in an awkward position. She teases with a playful attitude, but the business mindset is always there. There is a nice shower there, but left feeling exhausted and not in a good way.I've been curious about her as well. Is it msog?

Mango Lvr
09-22-22, 22:51
I've been curious about her as well. Is it msog?My experience was five years ago. Let me guess what you're thinking. Hmmm, she's older, looks soft and kinda exotic. Ooooh! It's at her private place, wow that's more intimate. And chocolate is delicious. And it says massage, but I bet I could get a little something more.

My experience wasn't like that. What I remember is a woman who was all business. Playful and engaging too, but don't dare go off script with her. She directed me to the shower and was out of the room quickly after the HJ. I couldn't wait to get out of there. And the internet pics only show above the waist. Plenty of real estate on the Southern end, more than to my liking. And I like chubby ones!

DarkRoomDaddy
09-23-22, 01:51
Any recommendations for a mp with a great HJ. Not looking for FS. Just some decent looking girls who allow roaming maybe take off their top. I have been to bamboo and had Andy and toto / dodo. They were both great releases but Didn't really allow touching. Thanks.Some have been successful with Andy, Charley, Linda, and even Jessica. But varies on their mood, your charm, your bank roll, and how well they know you. Some more picky than others.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-23-22, 02:04
Linda has got some nice big boba smooth skin boba utc touch at bamboo

Anyone try Cindy at BW? Not a looker but kisses lips and let me grab that ass n tits under clothes but she was hesitant at first lol maybe she thought I was LE at first? Not sureIts good to shift some attention away from the "celebrities" at that place who are becoming more and more demanding while not providing much. Let them know their are alternatives (other vaginas in the house) and its all supply-and-demand. Don't give up on a new girl automatically. A girl handles a dick like its the first time she has seen one. Perhaps she is in need of a monger-coach to teach her how to up her game. This builds some good will with her mentor which would otherwise cost a lot of hard earned cash. So its a win-win.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-23-22, 02:07
Just give yourself some time to reflect on " what the h e l l did I just do THAT for? Hahahaha.Seeing Lucy is kind of like a drunk waking up in the street. "Has my life really come to this? I used to be someone with pride, but now its come to this?

McNutties
09-23-22, 12:02
I don't know if she's a scam or not, but she sure is a time waster. Literally flaked on me 3 times already. 1st time confirmed appointment then stop replying. 2nd time she got an emergency at last minute. Last time is similar to the first time.She will eventually respond on IG. When I saw her I had messaged the spa and her at the same time and ended up seeing hannah and getting home and later that day she responded. So my suggestion is just message the spa. Hannah is pretty and has a nice voluptuous body for an asian (viet) girl. Standard service. I think she pretends to speak less english than she does and she did seem more intent on finishing up than actually making sure I was having a good time ha.

My general sense of this place after seeing Star and Hannah is that there are pretty ones for sure but most of the girls there do the walk in late, take a bit longer to undress, have a set routine which they try not to sway away from, and try and get you out well before the time. I think with hannah she was aiming for a 30 min completion for a 1 hour appt. So a 30 min apt she might be aiming for 10 minutes. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of potential but I think many of the girls here are a bit lazy.

JoeSchmo91
09-23-22, 12:19
Been a long time reader and feel I need to start posting. Hopefully not too much overlapping what has been reported over and over here in the threads.

ComfyHealth Tustin. The ad sounded good, was in the area and figured either decent place on weekend since most of the other offices in the plaza they are in would be closed, or just confirm to take it off the list. Yeah, the later on this one. It was quiet in the plaza on Saturday as it looks like the rest of the offices are medical related. Called, only one 40 ish working, went for it and while the massage was good, on the flip it was difficult to communicate and the HE started out nice but morphed into a jackhammering festival where I feared a testicle may have been burst if it continued more than the couple of minutes it did. Hh $.4/ 4 as there was no touching under or over and she worked to position herself fully out of reach.

Le Spa San Juan Capistrano. Was down in south county and another place that the ad read good, but even further from the place above as someplace I would return to. Went for half, and was shown room. Laid on the table for a good 15 min waiting and almost gave up going to look for money back and call it a loss and then only what I could call a 'chewing out' a young provider came wearing full scrubs in and started a half assed light rub for about 5-10 min and then flip. On the flip no UTC or OTC, very much pulling back at each try, did provide and ending but was tough to work through as it was almost like she was scared to be performing. Hh $.4/ 4. Didn't seem happy on what I left but wasn't going to go more considering the experience.

JX. I visited when they had a Lily posting. Easy enough communication through text to line up appointment. Went on a weekday afternoon when slower, and not too bad for the exit as the smoke shop and phone place (I think that is what it was) wasn't really busy. MMS announced hellos when I entered, shuffled one of the girls hanging out in the back up to the front (I guess Lily was just whomever was avail at the time. Not a real issue) who was wearing some jean shorts and a tank top over a bra. Looked to be mid 30's, short with a little extra weight but nothing more that I would say as fun cushioning...How you know she was mamasan and not the other way around? Was this Lily bushy down there if so. You got the same one I did. Looks like the penguin from back side. Flat ass wide as Idaho, disgusting if you ask me. How was her English, long hair? Short hair? Did you mean rock scissors papers to negotiate?

SpicyCurry
09-23-22, 13:00
I've been to about half of the massage places in Tustin / Katella but they always offer HJ's but their massage skill isn't that great.

Can anybody recommend some legit massage place that offers HJ? I don't care about the looks, just need some good pressure massages with happy ending.Wouldn't be a legit place if they offer HE, would it? If you're looking for a HE place with offers good quality massages, they're all over the place.

PhilAShow
09-23-22, 13:51
Does anyone know where the girls that left YZ went? Nancy, Cindy, Sofia or Bella? I've asked a few of the ones that stayed but they're closed mouth as is usually the case. I need to start collecting phone numbers. Lots of rumors about staring their own shops for a couple of them.

NailBoiz1
09-23-22, 14:41
Some have been successful with Andy, Charley, Linda, and even Jessica. But varies on their mood, your charm, your bank roll, and how well they know you. Some more picky than others.My go to at BW is Charley. Always gives a good massage and nice HJ. Great personality and let's my hand roam freely.

FrankReynolds
09-23-22, 16:11
She will eventually respond on IG. When I saw her I had messaged the spa and her at the same time and ended up seeing hannah and getting home and later that day she responded. So my suggestion is just message the spa. Hannah is pretty and has a nice voluptuous body for an asian (viet) girl. Standard service. I think she pretends to speak less english than she does and she did seem more intent on finishing up than actually making sure I was having a good time ha.

My general sense of this place after seeing Star and Hannah is that there are pretty ones for sure but most of the girls there do the walk in late, take a bit longer to undress, have a set routine which they try not to sway away from, and try and get you out well before the time. I think with hannah she was aiming for a 30 min completion for a 1 hour appt. So a 30 min apt she might be aiming for 10 minutes. Don't get me wrong there is a lot of potential but I think many of the girls here are a bit lazy.I'd book her through whichever spa she works at. I always try to do so vs booking with the girl themselves. They're constantly in / out of sessions and IG messages go to hidden all the time.

I've seen her a few times because we hit it off well, but def wasn't like anything spectacular about our sessions. Wouldn't expect extras, and her English isn't great either that's not a front. She is really really beautiful though and solid and I dig her, but I haven't seen her in a while given how many amazing providers are out there.

How was Star?

Dreezyyy
09-23-22, 17:29
Do they provide a table shower here as well and how safe do you think it is to get FS here?

NailBoiz1
09-23-22, 18:01
Wouldn't be a legit place if they offer HE, would it? If you're looking for a HE place with offers good quality massages, they're all over the place.LOL.

Soctrue.

OcHobby949
09-23-22, 18:31

Can anybody recommend some legit massage place that offers HJ? I don't care about the looks, just need some good pressure massages with happy ending.Check out Health Spa in GG. It's next door to Peaking Gourmet. I saw Kim. She gave a legit massage. She offered HE, which I wasn't expecting because the massage was so good.

DaviSaw
09-23-22, 19:21
How you know she was mamasan and not the other way around? Was this Lily bushy down there if so. You got the same one I did. Looks like the penguin from back side. Flat ass wide as Idaho, disgusting if you ask me. How was her English, long hair? Short hair? Did you mean rock scissors papers to negotiate?I'll take the questions at face value.

I went by the idea the one that greeted me on entry was the MMS as she was the one shuffling one of the girls to the front to take care of house fee and lead me back to a room. Se may not have been, but she acted the role.

The Lily I was partnered with was clean shaven, had some curves but not out of proportion for her height (little extra weight as I stated, but that doesn't bother me for the most part) and shoulder length semi-curly hair.

I think I mentioned in the post she didn't speak at all, so not sure if she did or didn't but no words came out of her mouth the entire time.

You've never mimed actions and amounts to a provider if they feared to be overheard?

Heartless Jay
09-24-22, 00:48
Do they provide a table shower here as well and how safe do you think it is to get FS here?No table shower at fish and chips. What are you asking? Is it safe due to LE presence, or safe to go BB with the girl? My answers would be yes and no. Never saw or heard of LEO harassing the place. And if you think you can go BB with any of these AMP girls without catching a cootie or two, you're delusional. It's a numbers game, and you may get lucky once or twice, but eventually cooties going to get you, and then your SO, and then you're fucked.

Booyah63
09-24-22, 05:23
Its good to shift some attention away from the "celebrities" at that place who are becoming more and more demanding while not providing much. Let them know their are alternatives (other vaginas in the house) and its all supply-and-demand. Don't give up on a new girl automatically. A girl handles a dick like its the first time she has seen one. Perhaps she is in need of a monger-coach to teach her how to up her game. This builds some good will with her mentor which would otherwise cost a lot of hard earned cash. So its a win-win.Bamboo needs an enema. Mindy needs to address this as the "celebrities" would have a difficult time surviving at another OC spa.

MrMagoo22
09-24-22, 07:47
Hey fellow mongers, Will be visiting Irvine for work next week. Where are the good parlors to visit offering all the alphabet soup that won't also break the bank.

Willing to share info on Dallas as well if any are interested.

Thanks.

Skinny Dugan
09-24-22, 09:55
I've heard a few things from some good sources. I was just told that Emily the office manager is gone. Some of the girls quit because of her, so that's actually a good thing. Bella told a friend of a friend that she is tired of being molested by mean scary men. She said she is getting out of the business. Like most of her customers we were hoping for her to land somewhere soon but a couple of jerks made sure that won't happen. Grace and Coco are back in the biz but I'm not 100% sure where. Hopefully we hear from Cindy and Nancy too. I'm not familiar with Sophia. The girls that are there are tight lipped for obvious reasons.

Does anyone know where the girls that left YZ went? Nancy, Cindy, Sofia or Bella? I've asked a few of the ones that stayed but they're closed mouth as is usually the case. I need to start collecting phone numbers. Lots of rumors about staring their own shops for a couple of them.

Slammer6008
09-24-22, 10:24
I've heard a few things from some good sources. I was just told that Emily the office manager is gone. Some of the girls quit because of her, so that's actually a good thing. Bella told a friend of a friend that she is tired of being molested by mean scary men. She said she is getting out of the business. Like most of her customers we were hoping for her to land somewhere soon but a couple of jerks made sure that won't happen. Grace and Coco are back in the biz but I'm not 100% sure where. Hopefully we hear from Cindy and Nancy too. I'm not familiar with Sophia. The girls that are there are tight lipped for obvious reasons.Yeah some of these ass wipes mongers ruined it for us, that's why I don't recommend places anyone!

DarkRoomDaddy
09-24-22, 16:02
I've heard a few things from some good sources. I was just told that Emily the office manager is gone. Some of the girls quit because of her, so that's actually a good thing. Bella told a friend of a friend that she is tired of being molested by mean scary men. She said she is getting out of the business. Like most of her customers we were hoping for her to land somewhere soon but a couple of jerks made sure that won't happen. Grace and Coco are back in the biz but I'm not 100% sure where. Hopefully we hear from Cindy and Nancy too. I'm not familiar with Sophia. The girls that are there are tight lipped for obvious reasons.Bella was pretty flirty up until she left, so that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull and then saying you are surpised the bull charged.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-24-22, 16:05
Do they provide a table shower here as well and how safe do you think it is to get FS here?No, but it would be great if they offered a biohazard suit, and decontamiation room like you had put in a shift at Chernobyl.

Ggwrx11
09-24-22, 16:11
Happy Saturday fellow mongers! Wanted to share my experience from my visit to rainbow detox in Anaheim. When I arrived middle age Latina asked if it was my first time. I lied and said no. She then asked me for my last 4 digits of my phone number. Made up four numbers and she collected the door fee, $50.

Was prompted to a room at the end of the hallway. About a minute later my provider came in. Here name was yuli / Julie. Maybe about 40's. She was wearing some leggings with a revealing top. She was very welcoming. No negotiations were made. Told her I wanted her mouth and she proceeded by applying the party hat. I loved that she did she took her time giving me a BJ, not rushed and never said a word about my enjoying it and taking my time to finish. FIV was allowed. Feeding off her twins was nice. I stopped her many times to request different positions got her on her knees, laid her on the table as she sucked away. At one point I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. Asked me to fuck her but I said I wasn't willing to. I was really tempted but until now only feel ok getting CBJs. No $ was discussed. I gave her $90 and then suggested that 120 would have been better, but was ok with the tip I provided. I might revisit to see other talent there.

Grunion Runner
09-24-22, 21:36
Happy Saturday fellow mongers! Wanted to share my experience from my visit to rainbow detox in Anaheim. When I arrived middle age Latina asked if it was my first time. I lied and said no. She then asked me for my last 4 digits of my phone number. Made up four numbers and she collected the door fee, $50.

Was prompted to a room at the end of the hallway. About a minute later my provider came in. Here name was yuli / Julie. Maybe about 40's. She was wearing some leggings with a revealing top. She was very welcoming. No negotiations were made. Told her I wanted her mouth and she proceeded by applying the party hat. I loved that she did she took her time giving me a BJ, not rushed and never said a word about my enjoying it and taking my time to finish. FIV was allowed. Feeding off her twins was nice. I stopped her many times to request different positions got her on her knees, laid her on the table as she sucked away. At one point I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. Asked me to fuck her but I said I wasn't willing to. I was really tempted but until now only feel ok getting CBJs. No $ was discussed. I gave her $90 and then suggested that 120 would have been better, but was ok with the tip I provided. I might revisit to see other talent there.Glad it worked out for you! Sorry it took me a while to respond to your pm.

Booyah63
09-24-22, 23:42
Has anyone seen her? See her ads on socials but never replies. Makes me think this might be a scam?I met Hannah at La Mer Day Spa on East Chapman in Orange before the previous owner sold the shop 4-6 months or so ago. This was when Lena, and some other hot Viet therapist were working there. New owner started with all new staff and the previous crew are at various spas in Orange, Costa Mesa and Lake Forest.

Hannah was the real deal, pictures are hers, she is a little shorter than what she looks like in the photos. Very good massage and her nuru body slides were great. She works at some of the spas that have the word "Nuru" in their name. She was a receptionist for Rachel at Body Care Center on Fairview in Santa Ana before she starting providing massage.

Kevin80
09-25-22, 02:07
Bella was pretty flirty up until she left, so that's like waving a red flag in front of a bull and then saying you are surpised the bull charged.So you're the bull and blaming Bella for waving the red flag, is that you're story, Mountbaldy? Typical abuser blaming their victims. Every day you're hitting a new low.

KammyMike
09-25-22, 10:20

Was prompted to a room at the end of the hallway. About a minute later my provider came in. Here name was yuli / Julie. Maybe about 40's. She was wearing some leggings with a revealing top. She was very welcoming. No negotiations were made. Told her I wanted her mouth and she proceeded by applying the party hat. I loved that she did she took her time giving me a BJ, not rushed and never said a word about my enjoying it and taking my time to finish. FIV was allowed. Feeding off her twins was nice. I stopped her many times to request different positions got her on her knees, laid her on the table as she sucked away. At one point I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around me. Asked me to fuck her but I said I wasn't willing to. I was really tempted but until now only feel ok getting CBJs. No $ was discussed. I gave her $90 and then suggested that 120 would have been better, but was ok with the tip I provided. I might revisit to see other talent there.Is this the Rainbow on Lincoln? If so, this was reported as non erotic. If not, share the location.

KammyMike
09-25-22, 10:51
I visited MHF one afternoon. As I was walking up the stairs a lady was going up the same way, didn't know who she was until later. The front door handles had towels hang drying, LOL. The lady that I described earlier helped me open the door and we went inside. Paid. 4 and before I can say Cindy Cindy he called out her name. I look and it was the same lady I saw earlier outside. She look decent not a granny type and well dressed. Massage was ok, not as good as Jun from prior visit. Flip side she as asked been here before and I said yes. She offered HJ and asked how much tips and I said. 6 as I was pointing to her mouth when she was really close to my face which she countered. 8. She started wiping me with wipes and clean my hands with alcohol. Her top went up easily because they were A-cup and next I noticed she started unbutton her Jean and pulled it down haft way exposing her hairy Bush. She massage Stanley and slip on the cover and went down as I started FIV from behind. She pulled out of her mouth and was licking my grapefruit for bit. She put it back in and she never jerk Stanley the whole while inside her mouth, next thing I felt was her tongue was doing the twirl and got me explode inside her mouth and kept it inside for awhile before pulling out. I was shocked and happy. Finishing me with some head and legs but no feet massage. Offer me her digit for next visit. Over all good experience.

SaltyDog
09-25-22, 11:20
So you're the bull and blaming Bella for waving the red flag, is that you're story, Mountbaldy? Typical abuser blaming their victims. Every day you're hitting a new low.I've got to ask why you keep calling him Mountbaldy?

SaltyDog
09-25-22, 11:26
So you're the bull and blaming Bella for waving the red flag, is that you're story, Mountbaldy? Typical abuser blaming their victims. Every day you're hitting a new low.I've got to ask why you keep calling him Mountbaldy?

Paul58
09-25-22, 14:10
This was when Lena, and some other hot Viet therapist were working there. New owner started with all new staff and the previous crew are at various spas in Orange, Costa Mesa and Lake Forest.I, for one, would like to know where Lena eventually landed.

Ggwrx11
09-25-22, 15:16
I visited MHF one afternoon. As I was walking up the stairs a lady was going up the same way, didn't know who she was until later. The front door handles had towels hang drying, LOL. The lady that I described earlier helped me open the door and we went inside. Paid. 4 and before I can say Cindy Cindy he called out her name. I look and it was the same lady I saw earlier outside. She look decent not a granny type and well dressed. Massage was ok, not as good as Jun from prior visit. Flip side she as asked been here before and I said yes. She offered HJ and asked how much tips and I said. 6 as I was pointing to her mouth when she was really close to my face which she countered. 8. She started wiping me with wipes and clean my hands with alcohol. Her top went up easily because they were A-cup and next I noticed she started unbutton her Jean and pulled it down haft way exposing her hairy Bush. She massage Stanley and slip on the cover and went down as I started FIV from behind. She pulled out of her mouth and was licking my grapefruit for bit. She put it back in and she never jerk Stanley the whole while inside her mouth, next thing I felt was her tongue was doing the twirl and got me explode inside her mouth and kept it inside for awhile before pulling out. I was shocked and happy. Finishing me with some head and legs but no feet massage. Offer me her digit for next visit. Over all good experience.What does MHF stand for?

Ggwrx11
09-25-22, 15:17
Is this the Rainbow on Lincoln? If so, this was reported as non erotic. If not, share the location.On Euclid, between Ball and Cerritos.

Grunion Runner
09-25-22, 20:14
Went today at opening. Julia was there.

She didn't ask me what I wanted. She showed up in a tiny dress with nothing underneath. Immediately closed the distance while I was sitting on the table as she started to pull the top down and went for my junk. Told me to lie down, and started sanitizing me with alcohol spray. She put the cap on and started with her mouth. She then climbed and started in that cowgirl where she's not really grinding on you more like slowly going up and down on the shaft in like a half squat. Was pretty hot. After a while she got on her back and we did a standing mish. She immediately started rubbing the crap out of her bean and she came. She's got a pretty big bean, nice and bald too. Then we finished when I went to the chair and she did a weird reverse cowgirl while I was on the chair.

She told me she's there Fris and Sundays. Claudia, from what I recall is Sat / Thu.

BigBoDonk
09-25-22, 20:44
Is this the Rainbow on Lincoln? If so, this was reported as non erotic. If not, share the location.I had Claudia there, the day I shagged her she had her grand daughter birthday so rushed me, I paid 80 bucks back then. Not the best experience, with saggy tits, FC has better asian grannies. I think fair market price there for FS should be 50.

Seeking Sex
09-25-22, 22:27
Went there on a Saturday afternoon and drew Jackie. She is a viet MILF perhaps almost a gilf. She is easy on the eyes though. There are a few more viet milfs working there and a couple of them looked sexy to me.

Anyway, I had a massage for 1/2 hour for 40. It was okay. It was followed by some quick teasing and a short negotiations. Agreed on HJ with touching utc for 60. She did not agree to FS. The HJ was okay and then she gave some head massage for the remainder of the time. S.

It is a nice clean place with doors and Jackie spoke good English. I plan to try others there to see who offers FS.

KammyMike
09-25-22, 22:54
On Euclid, between Ball and Cerritos.There's no Rainbow on Euclid between the Ball and Cerritos.

Ggwrx11
09-26-22, 00:24
There's no Rainbow on Euclid between the Ball and Cerritos.Yes there is in between a salon and a dentist I believe. Liquor store across the street close to high school.

Romper Room
09-26-22, 14:38
Heard they were there again. Went upstairs and there was a cute little viet and a big ass Latina. Went with the Viet. Evon massage was very good. Ended with FS covered and she is tight! If she sneeze it will snap off. Very clean and shaven. Really smooth.

BoulderBoy
09-26-22, 14:51
I'll be down there in a few days and thinking about doing nuru (or B2 B) again since it's been so long and OC seems to be the best place to get that. The hot ones that I had seen in the past were hot shows but not a lot of mutual touching. If you get a good nuru show with the right girl who turns around and puts her pussy in your face and has mutual touching, it can be better than sex, IMO, especially if she's hot. Not sure if Julie does this. Not sure if Lana is worth it (saw her back when she was Yolanda and much cheaper). I'm always looking for the unicorn that's both has an amazing body and allows fun to be had. Who's the unicorn these days? This Chanel girls perhaps? If so, how do I find her? Who else? Thanks!

DowntownBrown5
09-26-22, 15:55
Does anyone know if Jasmine retired or if she's working independently now?

Bronco
09-26-22, 18:59
Bamboo needs an enema. Mindy needs to address this as the "celebrities" would have a difficult time surviving at another OC spa.I have no complaints about BW. I have my four regulars and I get the access I'm in the mood for. Not looking for FS reduces the stress. However everything else is on the table if you know how to treat the ladies. And yes It will cost you. Not a cheap mans sport lads.

CuziletYou72
09-26-22, 21:03
What was the cover charge?

Heard they were there again. Went upstairs and there was a cute little viet and a big ass Latina. Went with the Viet. Evon massage was very good. Ended with FS covered and she is tight! If she sneeze it will snap off. Very clean and shaven. Really smooth.

Romper Room
09-26-22, 23:02
$50 + 140 Worth it!

PhilAShow
09-26-22, 23:37
I have no complaints about BW. I have my four regulars and I get the access I'm in the mood for. Not looking for FS reduces the stress. However everything else is on the table if you know how to treat the ladies. And yes It will cost you. Not a cheap mans sport lads.I agree with Bronco. For $35 an hour it's a value. I've never had a bad massage there. Everyone plays a little or a lot depending on game and bankroll. In Westminster you've got 6 Star right across the street from YZ. You'll find those and everything in between inside the city limits. If you've got a itch that isn't getting scratched just drive five minutes to the next shop. Tina and Sasha downstairs are new and easy on the eyes at SH.

King Kuts
09-27-22, 01:08
Went by my favorite area. Surprised thwre were very few cars parked.

Walked into the courtyard and every open sign was off and windows shuttered.

Walked upstairs. Same same. All doors locked. But then saw movement in one of the window curtains on my way out and a very voluptuos twenty something smiled at me! She opened the locked door and the day just got better all of a sudden!

It got a but eery and strange though! After I was done and dressing up by myself in the room, my hairs stood up as I was reminded of the two dead people in that unit!

In any case. Dumb luck is better than the best of plans I guess!Which place was still open? What are rates these days? I've been doing bookers for awhile and am out of touch with AMPs.

BigBoDonk
09-27-22, 07:00
Heard they were there again. Went upstairs and there was a cute little viet and a big ass Latina. Went with the Viet. Evon massage was very good. Ended with FS covered and she is tight! If she sneeze it will snap off. Very clean and shaven. Really smooth.Dude that place was busted like 2-3 month ago. Be careful.

WhoreMaster 91
09-27-22, 08:24
$50 + 140 Worth it!Almost 200 $ for a pop? No thanks.

VeryInterest
09-27-22, 11:08
Checked this place out. Amy was busy but had Nina / Nana 60/ hr. Used her feet for massage, on the flip asked if I wanted HJ I said yes and 40, she said OK. Then asked to touch, she said 20 extra or you leave at 45 min. I opted for 45 min and started rubber her small yet firm titties. Asked her to stick a finger up my butt, she left came back w / a condom and poked me. Nice girl, might return.

There's a little place in Orange called East Star Spa, ask for Amy, she's got noticeably fake bolt ons but she in for a good handy and finger in the stinker. Last time I was there, about 4 months ago she was still pretty cheap, . 4 for 30 minutes and. 4 for the handy. I used to frequent a lot so maybe she kept my fee low, I don't know tho. Anyway, they have a table shower and she'll hook you up for sure if you do the hour, and sometimes if you do the half hour. Have fun.

KalvinHobbs
09-27-22, 14:05
Any recommendation for the workers here. Anyone there allow LFK / DFK.

Grimmy23
09-27-22, 15:23
I agree with Bronco. For $35 an hour it's a value. I've never had a bad massage there. Everyone plays a little or a lot depending on game and bankroll. In Westminster you've got 6 Star right across the street from YZ. You'll find those and everything in between inside the city limits. If you've got a itch that isn't getting scratched just drive five minutes to the next shop. Tina and Sasha downstairs are new and easy on the eyes at SH.I agree as well. BW is not the end all place by any means. You're not going to get FS there. There are a few (very few) scattered reports of FS happening there but it takes a lot of visits with one provider to even get close to that. Bottom line is you go there for a good massage and HJ. I don't know of too many places where for under 100 (35 house + 60 tip) you get a decent massage, prostate massage or at least a very good prolonged crack tease, a HJ, and a little more massage after the pop, all from a decent looking but not drop dead gorgeous Asian provider. It's tough to beat for the price point.

Chuponaso
09-27-22, 15:33
Any one knows of they close or relocate.

Romper Room
09-27-22, 19:26
Really? With Evon? Not been in the mood.

AlCapone2006
09-27-22, 19:42
Bamboo Woods has the dirty towels w the dirty girls. That's just the way it is, best said by 2 PAC.

Angie and Harley likes to ride for $200. Total $240. Don't care and won't reply to mongers that disagree.

Angie's a skinny Viet gal with 36 c. Likes the Cim. Guess she was subbing for her friend she said. Thank god I got her digits. Harley is a chubbier girl, but super friendly. This happened last week. Saw another hottie when I walked out, tried to talked to mamasan Mindy, but she was busy jerking off some dude. She and he was loud.

She doesn't have those girls names someone mentioned earlier. Only Grace, Helen, Lucy Liu and Meimei may may. Place is horrible these days IMO.

AlCapone2006
09-27-22, 19:46
Got a cake face Viet woman around late 40's good boobs. No FS but can sure jerk and let you play with her tits for total $100.

11X is up and running in et, new girls. Tried out Barbie. Blonde girl about 30 ish. Small waist and a tight ass. Total was $260. Sucked good and clean shaven pussy, gave an excellent ride.

PauMoku
09-27-22, 20:26
Any recommendation for the workers here. Anyone there allow LFK / DFK.Sorry, I can't say I recommend anyone from any of the Home Depot that I've visited.

Grunion Runner
09-27-22, 21:04
Anyone know where I can find a place that has some Filipina therapists that do FS?

Nice Guy 99
09-27-22, 21:57
Bamboo Woods has the dirty towels w the dirty girls. That's just the way it is, best said by 2 PAC.
I'm not trying to argue with Al, just update facts. I've been going to BW 1-2 x a week for the past year. Was there Sunday. It's very clean compared to other AMPs. I even used the restroom which was spotless and smelled very clean. Months ago there was a flap on this board about clean towels. The MMS evidently got word of it and changed out the pastel towels for white towels, she even introduced flowers (albeit plastic). I know most of the MTs that work there and don't recognize most of the ones quoted by the OP.

BW remains one of the best around when it comes an AMP with above average massage, a HJ, very nice ladies and a good value.

NG99.

Romper Room
09-27-22, 23:23
I don't think overpriced. You pay door fee anywhere $40 - 50 and then pay girl. Normal price. Maybe $10 or so over mut well worth it. Just the massage is worth it. She is licensed and good.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-28-22, 02:13
Any recommendation for the workers here. Anyone there allow LFK / DFK.No luck with FS at Home Depot but I was able to pick up some new garden tools and potting soil. I usually seek my happy endings at darker places with private rooms. But it does sound exciting to get hand service behind a stack of 2 x4's.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-28-22, 02:35

Angie and Harley likes to ride for $200. Total $240. Don't care and won't reply to mongers that disagree.

Angie's a skinny Viet gal with 36 c. Likes the Cim. Guess she was subbing for her friend she said. Thank god I got her digits. Harley is a chubbier girl, but super friendly. This happened last week. Saw another hottie when I walked out, tried to talked to mamasan Mindy, but she was busy jerking off some dude. She and he was loud.

She doesn't have those girls names someone mentioned earlier. Only Grace, Helen, Lucy Liu and Meimei may may. Place is horrible these days IMO.I agree with you. But my complaint is that towels and sheets are too clean at BW. I am a slob and the excessive cleanliness of freshly laundered linens seems excessive. I prefer the "lived in" feel of the sheets in SH, True Health, and other places. Unfortunately I never find moist or damp spot on the sheets there, like I find other shops. I guess you, TopGun, and I both have to ask ourselves, why we keep going to such a "horrible" place over and over and over?

MMS Mindy sadly has turned down my request for a massage. She is the best MMS in the business and has a certain class and elegance about her. So that would be a sweet session. May I ask you RockyBalboa how did you know it was Mindy in the little room. Without peeking? They have 8-9 girls working there. A lot of happiness being had and sprayed all about. Hard to know who is handling man meat without looking. And looking will not end well.

Thanks for the tip about the new Vietnamese girl. I have been afraid to ask for a Viet girl since "Cow Knee" debacle. But now with this solid intel, I will go or the Phô -and and hopefully some Phô-king.

Esimedfo
09-28-22, 12:56
Does Lucy do BBBJ and CFS? Or BBFS?

SaltyDog
09-28-22, 13:06
Anyone know where I can find a place that has some Filipina therapists that do FS?Angeles City of course LOL. Yea it would be nice to get something different like Filipina or Cambodian. The search never ends.

Dohma22
09-28-22, 13:26
What's the haven menu and $ like? Thanks!

I mostly go to these spots and Haven. I feel like the session is all based on provider and not the spa. I go mostly based on like how we vibe and the whole overall experience is vs how their nuru is and stuff.

SA:

Nora. Best for an actual massage like she is GOOD. Only seen once but had a solid time.

Haven:

Tessa. Ridiculously hot Latina babe with such cool energy and super sexy and dirty.

Adalyn. Absolutely stacked younger Latina babe that's just ridiculous with such a nice body and face and personality.

Newport:

Sugar. Super hot Asian babe.

Star. Super hot Filipino babe.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-28-22, 15:19
Does Lucy do BBBJ and CFS? Or BBFS?Here is a little tip: there is a search feature for this thread where you can bring up some of the voluminous reports of this "young" lady.

WoodYee
09-28-22, 15:29
Has anyone been to this spot before? I know there are other "sakuras" or in this case "sukura" according to their ad. Wondering if it's worth a shot or of it it's a dud.

https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/06054e61-d83b-4d7d-9fc5-2fd4a2c4a8cb

Tthrows
09-28-22, 15:44
Has anyone been to this spot before? I know there are other "sakuras" or in this case "sukura" according to their ad. Wondering if it's worth a shot or of it it's a dud.

https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/06054e61-d83b-4d7d-9fc5-2fd4a2c4a8cbDid some recon here about a month or so ago; there was some 30's /40's, around 5'2"-ish, probably B cups. From my experience they only provide HJs so if that's what your looking for then here ya go. Attitude was eh, was looking for FS from mid to late 20's so I kindly declined and walked out leaving a 0.2 tip for their troubles.

Tthrows
09-28-22, 15:58
Longtime lurker here but have been mongering since the beginning of the year. Been looking around for some decent places that gives FS with girls younger than 30 (I'm in my mid 20's). I've been to the one next to THH at the beginning of the summer and FS service there was great (mid 20's, cfs, had great D cup man mades, paid 0. 5 hhr, $. 2 tip) but she left within a week and am looking around for new experiences. Texted them recently and they told me they got 2 new girls Lucy and Linda so might go back there and check it out if I can't find another place.

I know I'm rather new here but if y'all got some intel on this or other places that have Asian girls < 30 that provide FS I'll be more than happy to provide reports of my trip (s) after visiting.

Caribe
09-28-22, 17:38
Does Lucy do BBBJ and CFS? Or BBFS?All and more! Definitely do a search do get details.

Caribe
09-28-22, 17:54
Longtime lurker here but have been mongering since the beginning of the year. Been looking around for some decent places that gives FS with girls younger than 30 (I'm in my mid 20's). I've been to the one next to THH at the beginning of the summer and FS service there was great (mid 20's, cfs, had great D cup man mades, paid 0. 5 hhr, $. 2 tip) but she left within a week and am looking around for new experiences. Texted them recently and they told me they got 2 new girls Lucy and Linda so might go back there and check it out if I can't find another place.

I know I'm rather new here but if y'all got some intel on this or other places that have Asian girls < 30 that provide FS I'll be more than happy to provide reports of my trip (s) after visiting.I don't mean to be harsh by asking this question but you say you're a long time lurker and you are asking for tips on girls under 30 who provide FS? As a long time lurker, you must have read reports for young looking providers.

I've been to that shop on the side of THH. The girls there are definitely younger than the average mid forties to 50's provider in the OC. I wouldn't say they were younger than 30, though. They're probably 30's to under mid 40's. A petite Asian woman wearing make up looks a lot younger than she actually is. Even houses like VIP has girls that are great looking girls they are probably 30 and older. They just look young to western eyes.

Doctorz
09-28-22, 18:23
Anyone know where I can find a place that has some Filipina therapists that do FS?The Philippines!

Tthrows
09-28-22, 18:42
I don't mean to be harsh by asking this question but you say you're a long time lurker and you are asking for tips on girls under 30 who provide FS? As a long time lurker, you must have read reports for young looking providers.

I've been to that shop on the side of THH. The girls there are definitely younger than the average mid forties to 50's provider in the OC. I wouldn't say they were younger than 30, though. They're probably 30's to under mid 40's. A petite Asian woman wearing make up looks a lot younger than she actually is. Even houses like VIP has girls that are great looking girls they are probably 30 and older. They just look young to western eyes.You're not being harsh with your question! I've definitely read a lot of reports with a handful of them being < 30 but whenever I read them it was either bad timing on my end or I didn't have the funds (fortunately I now have a decent amount of funds). A lot of the reports at least recently have been focused on SW or places that have girls much older than what I'm looking for; the ones that do talk about girls under 30 are from a while back so assumption is that they've up and left already. Just wanted to know current stock.

About THH, yeah I have to agree that a lot of the girls there were probably 30's-40's but I think I went when there was a girl who was definitely closer to my age (I'm Asian so I can usually guess-ti mate their age quite well). Either way, not sure who they have there now but if anyone knows feel free to chime in.

Dohma22
09-28-22, 22:51
I think he's rtff. Young chics FS mp doesn't exist. Some places might have 1 for a short while but someone will follow up with a poor review. This forum is pretty much about jack shacks and older providers with few boundaries named Lucy. You want hot go to nuru and get ready to spend big bucks and most don't do FS. You want young get on hx.

You're not being harsh with your question! I've definitely read a lot of reports with a handful of them being < 30 but whenever I read them it was either bad timing on my end or I didn't have the funds (fortunately I now have a decent amount of funds). A lot of the reports at least recently have been focused on SW or places that have girls much older than what I'm looking for; the ones that do talk about girls under 30 are from a while back so assumption is that they've up and left already. Just wanted to know current stock.

About THH, yeah I have to agree that a lot of the girls there were probably 30's-40's but I think I went when there was a girl who was definitely closer to my age (I'm Asian so I can usually guess-ti mate their age quite well). Either way, not sure who they have there now but if anyone knows feel free to chime in.

Chaos019
09-28-22, 23:18

I know I'm rather new here but if y'all got some intel on this or other places that have Asian girls < 30 that provide FS I'll be more than happy to provide reports of my trip (s) after visiting.If you have lurked long enough on this forum, you should know that young providers that provide FS who work at an AMP are incredibly rare. These providers are usually independent and don't need to be tied down to an AMP. If you're really looking for younger providers, you might want to hit up independents and expect to pay a lot more than what you were paying before.

AlCapone2006
09-28-22, 23:39
Has any one been here? Here they have hot late 30 Chinese girls. If true. How much damage?

And they give good back rubs and HJ.

AlCapone2006
09-28-22, 23:41
In Wm, next to Seafood restaurant in busy Bolsa center.

Had a older girl name. Lucy or sulu. Her English was bad but late 40's. Good Bush. Great massage total $40 plus 60.

No FS. Just wondering if anyone got more than a HJ.

AlCapone2006
09-28-22, 23:42
You're not being harsh with your question! I've definitely read a lot of reports with a handful of them being < 30 but whenever I read them it was either bad timing on my end or I didn't have the funds (fortunately I now have a decent amount of funds). A lot of the reports at least recently have been focused on SW or places that have girls much older than what I'm looking for; the ones that do talk about girls under 30 are from a while back so assumption is that they've up and left already. Just wanted to know current stock.

About THH, yeah I have to agree that a lot of the girls there were probably 30's-40's but I think I went when there was a girl who was definitely closer to my age (I'm Asian so I can usually guess-ti mate their age quite well). Either way, not sure who they have there now but if anyone knows feel free to chime in.Is this the place next to sandwich shop in Anaheim?

Ass Lover
09-29-22, 00:45
Been a member for a long time have not contributed in a long while. Sr. Members thank you for all the amazing reports of your adventures. Much appreciated.

Went to BW located on the second floor after reading the reports here. Paid $35 for an hr. , amazing price. Got YoYo, cannot remember reading any reports about her so was not to sure what to expect. YoYo gave a great, actually amazing strong massage wow. On the flip got a HJ nothing else was on the menu. I was not disappointed especially given the price.

Nice Guy 99
09-29-22, 00:50
Young chics FS mp doesn't exist. Some places might have 1 for a short while but someone will follow up with a poor review. This forum is pretty much about jack shacks and older providers with few boundaries named Lucy.Doh. I'd be interested in what you think of the following theory regarding Asian Jack Shacks. In every one of these JS-AMPs there are a few older Asian MTs that don't look bad. The average Laowai / Poringer might guess their ages at 10+ years younger. The MTs are people (some never think of that). If a monger spends enough time, has game, spends a reasonable amount on tips he will begin to break through the MT's protective shell. Eventually there may be mutually pleasurable FS that is not closely tied to money.

This has been my experience around the world. Sure you can go out and spend megabucks on a FS for pay girl but this is not the same. So my advice is if you meet someone you like in a JS-AMP and she seems friendly back, then spend a couple of months working it and see where it goes.

Thoughts?

NG99.

TurnOvah
09-29-22, 02:43
The Philippines!Puki at Sycuan but very expensive.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-29-22, 05:28
Been a member for a long time have not contributed in a long while. Sr. Members thank you for all the amazing reports of your adventures. Much appreciated.

Went to BW located on the second floor after reading the reports here. Paid $35 for an hr. , amazing price. Got YoYo, cannot remember reading any reports about her so was not to sure what to expect. YoYo gave a great, actually amazing strong massage wow. On the flip got a HJ nothing else was on the menu. I was not disappointed especially given the price.There is a Yoyo downstairs. Who is one of the prettiest girls but renowned for her low quality jacks. Occasionally a girl swaps shops but am not aware of Yoyo going up. There are a few live wires in SH, and a few girls in both places who will open their secret menu, when you pull out 100+. But don't expect to go in the first time for man handling and expect to get to 3rd base.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-29-22, 05:35
Doh. I'd be interested in what you think of the following theory regarding Asian Jack Shacks. In every one of these JS-AMPs there are a few older Asian MTs that don't look bad. The average Laowai / Poringer might guess their ages at 10+ years younger. The MTs are people (some never think of that). If a monger spends enough time, has game, spends a reasonable amount on tips he will begin to break through the MT's protective shell. Eventually there may be mutually pleasurable FS that is not closely tied to money.

This has been my experience around the world. Sure you can go out and spend megabucks on a FS for pay girl but this is not the same. So my advice is if you meet someone you like in a JS-AMP and she seems friendly back, then spend a couple of months working it and see where it goes.

NG99.With all respect to the distinguished gentleman NG, I am sure that is an efficient strategy. Seeing a girl once a week for 4 months would cost about $1500 with absolutely no guarantee of anything that you can't get for a $50 tip. And a year, we are talking $5 k. Indeed, these girls love guys to get into this kind of repeat business because it fattens their bank accounts. On many levels this is a purely business transaction, but its one where you allow the other party to dispense what they want. As you know in Asian culture, its common to have a kept woman who get a regular retainer. So they are unlikely to see this as a process of opening doors. In fact, they might easily assume that you are content with the apetizers even though you might be paying for entrees. Would it not be better to communicate your goals, and expect to see some steady progress? Would you go into a car shop and give them $500 and see what work they feel like doing on your Tesla?

DarkRoomDaddy
09-29-22, 05:46
The girls there are definitely younger than the average mid forties to 50's provider in the OC. I wouldn't say they were younger than 30, though. They're probably 30's to under mid 40's. A petite Asian woman wearing make up looks a lot younger than she actually is. Even houses like VIP has girls that are great looking girls they are probably 30 and older. They just look young to western eyes.There are plenty of younger girls pulling peters but they often the worst experience. I will take a girl who has pulled a pile of popping peckers any days.

I think Asian women look younger for these reasons:

- they are often small and petite, which we associate with youth because of our society's obesity problem.

- they can easily dye their hair from gray back to black (other hair colors tend to look brassy when dyed).

- Asian (and Hispanic and black) skin seems thicker and less likely to wrinkle than white skin.

- The rooms are dark. If you are there at closing time and the lights come up, it can be a jolt of "WTF did I just do?

- dick goggles. When you're in the mood for a pull, they start looking more attractive.

Lemonade1
09-29-22, 08:03
New to the FS scene. Did a search on Linda, and let's just say, I'm thoroughly confused. Feels like 50% of girls in AMPs decide to use Linda. SH? BW? What does it stand for? Which Linda offer FS? And which one is the best one in your guys' opinion?

Mango Lvr
09-29-22, 10:47
Has any one been here? Here they have hot late 30 Chinese girls. If true. How much damage?

And they give good back rubs and HJ.Was there a few weeks back. Standard FS place. Hot 30's? Yes, give or take. Standard 40 entry and 100/120 for the fun (I don't remember exactly). I went once and would return in a pinch.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-29-22, 10:49
New to the FS scene. Did a search on Linda, and let's just say, I'm thoroughly confused. Feels like 50% of girls in AMPs decide to use Linda. SH? BW? What does it stand for? Which Linda offer FS? And which one is the best one in your guys' opinion?CA MP ordnance 1873-46 : Each shop is required to employ a Linda, a Jessica, an Anna or two, and either an Amy, Coco, or Yoyo. That's the law.

Dohma22
09-29-22, 12:09
Ya for sure repeat business = trust and with some providers throwing $$$ doesn't work cause of fear of getting in trouble or personal ethics who knows. Imo Majority if these providers aren't attractive and absolutely not in their 20's. I think the best description someone had was when they found someone who resembled a viet coffee shop girl. That would be young and good looking imo. Don't get me wrong I value a bw type place for price performance and somewhat of an actual back rub with good tease but the original question was for young and FS and without significant investment it doesn't exist at MPs. I've gotten lucky with one offs at wellness (rip) LE palace detox spot and the Euclid lampson (hpending69) but more often 9/10 you're still rolling the dice on looks and age. I see a reviews of Bali coconut top ten bio that's overly positive and it doesn't take long for a bad review re bait switch or non looker provider. Part of the fun to me is to go and ask to see who's available and ask who's the friendliest kinda enjoy rolling the dice.

For the record haven't been to haven or angel rubs yet cause at those prices I'd rather book an hx girl. And I'm not a Korean agency regular cause did that for years and they are never that great looking to me and you can have your way but I prefer more connection than the robotic GFE. All personal preference of course to each his own!

Doh. I'd be interested in what you think of the following theory regarding Asian Jack Shacks. In every one of these JS-AMPs there are a few older Asian MTs that don't look bad. The average Laowai / Poringer might guess their ages at 10+ years younger. The MTs are people (some never think of that). If a monger spends enough time, has game, spends a reasonable amount on tips he will begin to break through the MT's protective shell. Eventually there may be mutually pleasurable FS that is not closely tied to money.

Thoughts?

NG99.

KalvinHobbs
09-29-22, 13:10
No luck with FS at Home Depot but I was able to pick up some new garden tools and potting soil. I usually seek my happy endings at darker places with private rooms. But it does sound exciting to get hand service behind a stack of 2 x4's.LOL meant detox spot and had my visit earlier this week. Got an older Hispanic very big ass. 40 house + 140 FS. Probably could have bargained down, pretty new to the MP scene. Or maybe even reject and see if they had anyone else avail.

PhilAShow
09-29-22, 14:22
New to the FS scene. Did a search on Linda, and let's just say, I'm thoroughly confused. Feels like 50% of girls in AMPs decide to use Linda. SH? BW? What does it stand for? Which Linda offer FS? And which one is the best one in your guys' opinion?There's nothing magical about the names they choose. Most often a coworker will suggest a familiar name. Short and easy to remember. Oftentimes it might be a repeat name at that jack shack that rings a few bells for the older mongers. Most times when a girl changes stores their work name changes. When an Anna showed up recently at SH everyone asked "The Anna? LOL. That's the second Linda there too.

And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.

Slammer6008
09-29-22, 14:32
New to the FS scene. Did a search on Linda, and let's just say, I'm thoroughly confused. Feels like 50% of girls in AMPs decide to use Linda. SH? BW? What does it stand for? Which Linda offer FS? And which one is the best one in your guys' opinion?Good with Linda number#4 If you want to play bury the weenie! I hope that helps!!

Grunion Runner
09-29-22, 21:02
There's a spot on ball / Euclid near the sandwich shop. Can someone point me out to it? There's like 3 chiro places nearby.

Lemonade1
09-29-22, 21:22
There's nothing magical about the names they choose. Most often a coworker will suggest a familiar name. Short and easy to remember. Oftentimes it might be a repeat name at that jack shack that rings a few bells for the older mongers. Most times when a girl changes stores their work name changes. When an Anna showed up recently at SH everyone asked "The Anna? LOL. That's the second Linda there too.

And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.So where is SH and BW? What's the actual name?

Ggwrx11
09-29-22, 21:31
There's a spot on ball / Euclid near the sandwich shop. Can someone point me out to it? There's like 3 chiro places nearby.It shares walls with the sandwich shop.

Seeking Sex
09-30-22, 00:23
There's a spot on ball / Euclid near the sandwich shop. Can someone point me out to it? There's like 3 chiro places nearby.

Beside this coffee shop located at
1201 S Euclid St, Anaheim, CA 92802

Nice Guy 99
09-30-22, 00:26
And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.PAS, I don't know the Yoyo at SH, but as of today (and maybe several days earlier) there's a Yoyo at BW. She gives a nice hard massage but still seems to be learning the ropes when it comes to extras at BW. Most likely two different MTs using the same stage name.

NG99.

Seeking Sex
09-30-22, 00:27
So where is SH and BW? What's the actual name?BW = bamboo wood on second floor in the strip mall located on the south east corner of Magnolia and Westminster.

SH = Don't remember the name. Maybe sunny health reflexology or something similar. But it is just below BW.

Nice Guy 99
09-30-22, 00:35
So where is SH and BW? What's the actual name?Lemon, just Google "Bamboo Wood Massage" and the website, many reviews, etc will pop up. It's actually called Bamboo Wood Foot Reflexology. BW is on the second floor of a typical strip mall building and SH is almost directly below on the first floor. Of the 2, I recommend BW ... but SH ain't bad.

Be sure to file some reports, or if they are over the top reports just PM me.

Have fun!

NG99.

Nice Guy 99
09-30-22, 00:39
CA MP ordnance 1873-46 : Each shop is required to employ a Linda, a Jessica, an Anna or two, and either an Amy, Coco, or Yoyo. That's the law.Hahahahahhahah. Close to believable.

ZzzBoy14
09-30-22, 00:51
Am I the only one who sees Sally at Bamboo wood? I like her tease and finish the best. I don't care for roaming or extras.

Nice Guy 99
09-30-22, 02:15
Am I the only one who sees Sally at Bamboo wood? I like her tease and finish the best. I don't care for roaming or extras.Zzz. I don't think you are. If you want MTs who are really trained in massage and offer a great tease and HJ at a great price, it's hard to beat BW.

My fav there actually diagnosed a joint problem that was a different diagnosis than that of a major hospital that had been treating me. I explained her rationale to the doc at the hospital and he said hmmm. She's right and changed my treatment plan. The MTs at BW are not medical professionals but they are experienced and most are certified.

Happy that you like Sally. Guys let's get a few reports on her.

NG99.

AznJaker1
09-30-22, 06:55
Called bw on a Monday evening to see who was there and made my way over. Soon as I get out the car and walk towards the stairs, two girls from SH come out and practically drag me in saying "massage? <3" never experienced that before so maybe they're not getting a lot of business lately? Pulled Rosa, typical mid 40's ish lady. Massage was decent, not so much tease before the flip though. Think I'll stick with bw and just go up the stairs faster next time. Dmg was $. 0 total.

PhilAShow
09-30-22, 11:13
Called bw on a Monday evening to see who was there and made my way over. Soon as I get out the car and walk towards the stairs, two girls from SH come out and practically drag me in saying "massage? <3" never experienced that before so maybe they're not getting a lot of business lately? Pulled Rosa, typical mid 40's ish lady. Massage was decent, not so much tease before the flip though. Think I'll stick with bw and just go up the stairs faster next time. Dmg was $. 0 total.When Mindy bought the shop pre-Covid, BW was always less busy than SH. In order to increase business she and the girls not working would sit out on the balcony to catch customers eyes as the walked up to SH or get a bowl of great pho downstairs. Especially during the summer months before they got the A / C going it was too damn hot to stay inside. It worked. Downstairs there have always been providers coming out front, both male and female. Four years ago I had Wendy and Anna come walk me to my car as I took some soup to my car inviting me into SH. Needless to say my soup was cold when I got home. I think that shopping center is one of the few places that the community would be comfortable with that. They're part of the culture of that little mall. It's been slow recently. Texts from providers "missing me" from both shops have increased.

Cute ladies both places.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 11:57
Zzz. I don't think you are. If you want MTs who are really trained in massage and offer a great tease and HJ at a great price, it's hard to beat BW. My fav there actually diagnosed a joint problem that was a different diagnosis than that of a major hospital that had been treating me. I explained her rationale to the doc at the hospital and he said hmmm. She's right and changed my treatment plan. The MTs at BW are not medical professionals but they are experienced and most are certified.I like BW for the cleanliness, the iron clad appointments (98% and the tease. But honestly speaking, I feel get an equal or better massage at SH and several other nearby shops. In fact, many girls at SH will break a sweat working so hard giving you a massage, which never happens at BW. And the massage script is more complicated and longer at SH and other places, because so much time at BW is spent on the signature tease. More generally there are two classes of MP's. Class A (decent massage) and Class B (BS half-ass massage). BW is in Class A, but in the lower ranks of class A.

I don't think a single one of these girls in any of these places has any more than rudimentary training. None of them are fluent in English enough to pass an exam. All of these places show certificates but these certificates never change over many years, even as the girls come and go. Don't believe me. Go to any of these places, and ask to see the certificate for the girl who is doing you.

Under no circumstances should you trust any of them with any serious diagnosis or treatment. Specifically at BW, I had some back problems made worse by their clumsy approach. And even a place with a first class massage like YZ they will try to walk on your back if you let them which is horrible for back problems. They feel that any problem or pain can be pressed on hard. They don't understand the concept of inflammation where strong pressure might worsen a problem. They reject stretching and ice solutions as well. Which are not rejected by $million / week pro athletes who can get the best physical therapy money can buy. Many of these same girls believe in the ridiculous act of cupping for their own problems which indicates their level of sophistication.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 11:58
PAS, I don't know the Yoyo at SH, but as of today (and maybe several days earlier) there's a Yoyo at BW. She gives a nice hard massage but still seems to be learning the ropes when it comes to extras at BW. Most likely two different MTs using the same stage name..Did you try her out? What's the after action report?

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 12:05
There's nothing magical about the names they choose. Most often a coworker will suggest a familiar name. Short and easy to remember. Oftentimes it might be a repeat name at that jack shack that rings a few bells for the older mongers. Most times when a girl changes stores their work name changes. When an Anna showed up recently at SH everyone asked "The Anna? LOL. That's the second Linda there too.

And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.When Magic Johnson quit playing they retired his number. Same thing for famous baseball and football players. Like OJ Simpson's number 32 at USC.

They should do the same at MP's rather than recycle names.

For example at SH there is currently a Rose. Who is nothing like the Rose of a few years ago. At YZ, apparently there was a short fat Amy a few years ago, who is nothing like the tall thin Amy there now.

Can't someone give them a list of English female names to broaden their pallete? How about a Debbie, a Jane, a Mary, a Nancy, a Tracy, a Penelope, a Doris, . There are hundreds of names that they never use which are more common that Coco.

There is also the opposite problem. Some times a girl will stay at a place and yet change her slave name. For example at F&C, there was Kerry whom I knew as Xixi. Who knows why.

Dohma22
09-30-22, 12:14
I think they added an amendment that says Lucy reserved for the diabolically sexually insane.

Hahahahahhahah. Close to believable.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 12:40
I think they added an amendment that says Lucy reserved for the diabolically sexually insane.There is a Lucy at SH too, who has been there a few years. She is a little short, but sturdy with a tight butt, and cute in a way. Some guys get some good experiences with her. I think you might expect a handful of fur. Her hand job made me think she was accustomed to driving a a stick shift Ferrari at breakneck speed along the Corniches above Monaco, and was used to double clutching and abrupt shifting. My willy was in the shop for a while after that hard race.

WayDownThere
09-30-22, 13:46
Decided to take a chance an AMP that have little / no online reviews. Paid for hhr and was ushered to a nice, clean room. Elegant pleated towel décor on the bed, which I carefully moved onto the table / desk next to the bed. Stripped and laid on the bed. Very comfortable, soft, clean mattress; no stain or foul smell. A minute later, a knock on the door, and in came my MT. Late 20's, early 30's maybe? Beautiful face and knock-out body, plunging shirt showing nice cleavage, mini skirt almost revealing panties. She proceeded to give a light massage on my back with not too much oil per my request. As soon as she got to my head, I could not resist touching and gently caressing both her legs. No objection! She even mouthed some sensual sound as if to show she's playing. Toned and tanned legs; products of routine gym workout. Skin so smooth and silky. My hands slowly caressed her butt; no objection. OTC at the V; still no objection! This Viet girl is beautiful; reminds me of the best-looking girls at Café 168 in face and body. We chatted while she massaged, but she spoke ever so softly, a whisper even, and I couldn't make out half of what she said. Had to ask her to repeat several times. She seemed very friendly and accommodating.

Came the flip, and she whispered what I wanted? Asked what she was offering, and she asked if I was a cop. Hugged her and said no. She mimed and wrote with her finger a figure for a BJ which I assumed with FS. A bit high for me, so I motioned for a nude HJ (she covered my mouth as I tried to speak). After we agreed on the price, off came the shirt. No bra but pasties on the nips, which I helped her remove. Off came the mini-skirt and panties. Gorgeous C-cup breasts; soft and young, not saggy. I touched and mouthed those twins. She gently pushed me down onto the bed on my back, climbed on the table, sat on my legs, and started to stroke jr, balls, and even grazed the starfish, even blew air onto my sausage tip, all the while making soft sexual moaning sounds. Maybe to encourage me to pop quickly? She smiled the entire time and even made eye contact. At one point, I sat up and kissed her breasts and even caressed her face with one hand. She smiled but took and did not pull away. Then she began to grind her V on my legs while jacking me off. At this point, I started to regret I didn't choose FS. Damn!

When I exploded, she continued milking me until completion, then wiped me off. Then as I sat up, she went around to my back side and gave me some more shoulder and head massage until my 30 min was up. She asked me to come back next time for FS as she walked me out.

I left out some key info on purpose. This took place two weeks ago; not a fantasy or fictitious report. This AMP is operating under the radar and probably should be kept that way. Plus, the girls there seemed very cautious of LE and blatant online reviews. Interested senior members and regular contributors can PM me for details. Not all PMs will receive a response. I will share with those I believe can keep this place and the girl unnamed.

JoeSchmo91
09-30-22, 14:18
Good place.

https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/

Always new girls showing up Fri. To Sunday.

Got a skinny 30 ish Asian. Good rubdown. Nice boobs. Total $110 HJ.

You are welcome.

Art DutchMan
09-30-22, 14:42
Bw vrs SH.

If you don't want to be seen by the girls at SH, just use the back or south side stairs to get to BW.

Grimmy23
09-30-22, 17:21
I like BW for the cleanliness, the iron clad appointments (98% and the tease. But honestly speaking, I feel get an equal or better massage at SH and several other nearby shops. In fact, many girls at SH will break a sweat working so hard giving you a massage, which never happens at BW. And the massage script is more complicated and longer at SH and other places, because so much time at BW is spent on the signature tease. More generally there are two classes of MP's. Class A (decent massage) and Class B (BS half-ass massage). BW is in Class A, but in the lower ranks of class A.

I don't think a single one of these girls in any of these places has any more than rudimentary training. None of them are fluent in English enough to pass an exam. All of these places show certificates but these certificates never change over many years, even as the girls come and go. Don't believe me. Go to any of these places, and ask to see the certificate for the girl who is doing you.

Under no circumstances should you trust any of them with any serious diagnosis or treatment. Specifically at BW, I had some back problems made worse by their clumsy approach. And even a place with a first class massage like YZ they will try to walk on your back if you let them which is horrible for back problems. They feel that any problem or pain can be pressed on hard. They don't understand the concept of inflammation where strong pressure might worsen a problem. They reject stretching and ice solutions as well. Which are not rejected by $million / week pro athletes who can get the best physical therapy money can buy. Many of these same girls believe in the ridiculous act of cupping for their own problems which indicates their level of sophistication.DRD hit it on the head here. As someone who owns a fully legit massage spa, I can tell you with good authority that the girls at BW are not trained, certified, or licensed. I know CMT skills very well. I currently employ 15 of them. Not a single girl at BW or SH or any nearly other mongering shop has even close to the massage skills that she would need to get hired at a legit spa. Many places have licenses displayed in the lobbies. Almost 100% of they time they are fakes, expired, not for providers actually working at that establishment, or fraudulently obtained. I have access to the certifying board's database where I can run licenses by establishment. This is privileged info that I can't share publicly, but I can tell you that at any given one of the places that are commonly reviewed here there are zero valid licenses.

Many of these places do things that are flat out dangerous. Walking on backs, plopping hot stones on customers without knowing their medical background, etc. It's a minor miracle they don't cause more serious injuries than they do.

Cleanliness is another story. BW I feel is pretty clean as far as MPs go. If there's one shop in this hobby that I feel is clean, it's BW. But even then I refuse to believe that they wash 100% of their sheets every day, and that every client gets a fully clean sheet. Why? Because if you know spa laundry like I do (something I live and deal with every freaking day) there is logistically impossible for them to wash as many sheets as they'd use in a day. They may look and smell clean and fresh, but they are taking some sort of shortcut. They have to be. You can only get so many sheets in a washing machine, and a washing machine can only run so fast. Legit spas don’t even attempt to wash sheets because they can’t - it’s impossible. They use a linen service that stops by once or twice a week to pick up dirties and drop off clean. And that’s expensive as hell - none of us like having to use linen service, but you can’t stay on top of the laundry otherwise.

So once again, nothing against BW or any other place. I like BW and it's my go to spot for mongering of late. But please don't fool yourself into believing that these are highly skilled massage therapists, or that any of these places, BW included, are squeaky clean.

AlCapone2006
09-30-22, 17:54
DRD hit it on the head here. As someone who owns a fully legit massage spa, I can tell you with good authority that the girls at BW are not trained, certified, or licensed. I know CMT skills very well. I currently employ 15 of them. Not a single girl at BW or SH or any nearly other mongering shop has even close to the massage skills that she would need to get hired at a legit spa. Many places have licenses displayed in the lobbies. Almost 100% of they time they are fakes, expired, not for providers actually working at that establishment, or fraudulently obtained. I have access to the certifying board's database where I can run licenses by establishment. This is privileged info that I can't share publicly, but I can tell you that at any given one of the places that are commonly reviewed here there are zero valid licenses.

Many of these places do things that are flat out dangerous. Walking on backs, plopping hot stones on customers without knowing their medical background, etc. It's a minor miracle they don't cause more serious injuries than they do.

Cleanliness is another story. BW I feel is pretty clean as far as MPs go. If there's one shop in this hobby that I feel is clean, it's BW. But even then I refuse to believe that they wash 100% of their sheets every day, and that every client gets a fully clean sheet..Bamboo woods. Is not what it's cracked out to be, looks like you see are the owner of Bw and sunny health. Good one Papasan.

Find it hard to believe you own one and have 15 legit girls and you still visit these places. You must be very hard up LOL or no game. Just saying. Thanks for trying to get everyone to Goto your places. This also belongs in the rant section. No news but old news.

AlCapone2006
09-30-22, 17:55
Bw vrs SH.

If you don't want to be seen by the girls at SH, just use the back or south side stairs to get to BW.Use back stairs but also. Don't get car dings by parking close up front. That center is always busy.

AlCapone2006
09-30-22, 17:57
There is a Lucy at SH too, who has been there a few years. She is a little short, but sturdy with a tight butt, and cute in a way. Some guys get some good experiences with her. I think you might expect a handful of fur. Her hand job made me think she was accustomed to driving a a stick shift Ferrari at breakneck speed along the Corniches above Monaco, and was used to double clutching and abrupt shifting. My willy was in the shop for a while after that hard race.What about Ethel? Have you had her too? She's Lucy's friend. BTW Lucy is skinny old lady about 60. Small a cups. So not sure if you are referring to her. No Bush play.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 18:22
Bamboo woods. Is not what it's cracked out to be, looks like you see are the owner of Bw and sunny health. Good one Papasan.

Find it hard to believe you own one and have 15 legit girls and you still visit these places. You must be very hard up LOL or no game. Just saying. Thanks for trying to get everyone to Goto your places. This also belongs in the rant section. No news but old news.Not sure about you Godfather, but I don't get HJ at work myself. No menus. No OTC touching. No CBJ's. That's why you go to a place that does those things.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-30-22, 18:41
What about Ethel? Have you had her too? She's Lucy's friend. BTW Lucy is skinny old lady about 60. Small a cups. So not sure if you are referring to her. No Bush play.No Ricky Ricardo or Fred Mertz either. That's because we are talking about Chinese massage technicians, not 50's sitcoms. Perhaps you can do a search for "USA Sitcom Guide" to post your comments about the I Love Lucy show.

PhilAShow
09-30-22, 18:43
Bw vrs SH.

If you don't want to be seen by the girls at SH, just use the back or south side stairs to get to BW.It's best to park behind the buildings on the SE corner. The walkway to either store shields you from prying eyes Upstairs will never see you and downstairs is blocked for most of the approach. Sometimes I'll make sure I'm seen just to let them see I'm going to the other shop. And they absolutely share information between shops.

Grimmy23
09-30-22, 18:49
Bamboo woods. Is not what it's cracked out to be, looks like you see are the owner of Bw and sunny health. Good one Papasan.

Find it hard to believe you own one and have 15 legit girls and you still visit these places. You must be very hard up LOL or no game. Just saying. Thanks for trying to get everyone to Goto your places. This also belongs in the rant section. No news but old news.I said I own a legit place. Legit means nobody touches your dick. Nobody uncovers your dick or even your ass. The MTs wear scrubs that stay all the way on at all times. And if any dude so much lays a hand on any of the MTs we throw their ass out, and depending on the situation, possibly even press criminal charges. Trust me, we've done it more than once. And I didn't say I had 15 girls, I said I had 15 licensed massage therapists. Some of them are male. It's real legit therapeutic massage. Nobody goes in there to get stroked off. I dont give a crap if anyone here goes to my place or not because I will never in a million years reveal what my place is on here, not even privately. I wont even reveal what city or even what county its in. Its not a place thats open for the main activities discussed in this forum.

So why would I go mongering then? Easy - why does anyone on this forum go mongering? Because we want to get jerked off, or sucked off, or whatever else floats our boats. If I can't get any of that from anyone on my staff, which I can't because that's not what they do for a living, then if I want that I have to go mongering like everyone else on this site. They are completely separate worlds.

Reading comprehension is obviously an issue here. I flat out said that BW is clean by mongering standards, but it isn't as squeaky clean as a lot of people like to believe either. I specifically cast doubt on them using clean sheets for every customer because I honestly don't think it's possible. And I also stated that the massage skills there are pretty much crap as far as massage skills go, but they're on the high end of mongering standards. They're well above average by AMP standards but wouldn't cut it at any legit place. If I were in any way tied to BW ownership I wouldn't be on here saying negative things about them like I just did. They are very different things, and completely separate worlds that rarely collide.

RubMePls
09-30-22, 21:48
LOL meant detox spot and had my visit earlier this week. Got an older Hispanic very big ass. 40 house + 140 FS. Probably could have bargained down, pretty new to the MP scene. Or maybe even reject and see if they had anyone else avail.

How old are we talking, was she huge overall or just has a big donkey? (Jaylene rio vs Sofia Rose pornstar looks)

I'm genuinely curious to try a big ass LOL.

Any chance you caught her name?

Lemonade1
09-30-22, 22:53

And in response to another mongers inquiry, Yoyo is still downstairs at SH as of Tuesday.So where is SH and BW? What's the actual name?

KalvinHobbs
10-01-22, 00:24
How old are we talking, was she huge overall or just has a big donkey? (Jaylene rio vs Sofia Rose pornstar looks)

Any chance you caught her name?I'm guessing 40's like smallish breast for her size but big ass. First time with latina so only comparison is to asian ass I normally see LOL.

Didn't seem like fat if that make sense just big. I think she said Bella.

Sound7
10-01-22, 00:31
Class A facility may provide the environment but the real skill is TCM training provided onsite and offsite. Having CMT helps in understanding the basic of massage system (minimum 500 hrs combination training).

Not been to YZ.

I like BW for the cleanliness, the iron clad appointments (98% and the tease. But honestly speaking, I feel get an equal or better massage at SH and several other nearby shops. In fact, many girls at SH will break a sweat working so hard giving you a massage, which never happens at BW. And the massage script is more complicated and longer at SH and other places, because so much time at BW is spent on the signature tease. More generally there are two classes of MP's. Class A (decent massage) and Class B (BS half-ass massage). BW is in Class A, but in the lower ranks of class A.

Under no circumstances should you trust any of them with any serious diagnosis or treatment. Specifically at BW, I had some back problems made worse by their clumsy approach. And even a place with a first class massage like YZ they will try to walk on your back if you let them which is horrible for back problems. They feel that any problem or pain can be pressed on hard. They don't understand the concept of inflammation where strong pressure might worsen a problem. They reject stretching and ice solutions as well. Which are not rejected by $million / week pro athletes who can get the best physical therapy money can buy. Many of these same girls believe in the ridiculous act of cupping for their own problems which indicates their level of sophistication.

Chuponaso
10-01-22, 13:30
Any one knows of they close or relocate.

Slammer6008
10-01-22, 14:08
I know Susan doesn't work there anymore I was going to give it a try later on today has anybody tried Cici. Sorry boys I'm not working for a certified massage therapist. Looking for a ball handling therapist.

RubMePls
10-01-22, 16:42
Well I tried Andy Linda and Anna but all were busy (one booked for 2 hours).

Tried a new and wow what an amazing tease.

I thought it was boring the first half had zero tease. None.

Then she wiped my ass and balls with a towel.

After that she lightly teased ass and the boys for a long time.

Good massage on ass, spanked and laughed for flip.

On flip she oiled my chest slowly and lightly and teased down there.

Inserted her finger for prostate and other hand on JR.

Very light soft strokes then into more aggressive.

Allowed me to touch under her shirt and bra.

She put on glove and went deeper down there. After she removed glove and just went in normally.

She did mention and said. 6 for good service at the start, but in a polite way.

She saw I was having trouble staying hard, I put my face against her ass while standing and she sawJR got up right away.

I asked her to sit on my face and she did. Holy shit hahaha I loved this I got super hard and came all over for her.

Gave me a kiss, got her number and I'm looking forward to next time.

😋.

She smelled really good down there no idea what perfume she used LOL.

AlecS
10-01-22, 18:07
Well I tried Andy Linda and Anna but all were busy (one booked for 2 hours).

Tried a new and wow what an amazing tease.

I thought it was boring the first half had zero tease. None.

Then she wiped my ass and balls with a towel.

After that she lightly teased ass and the boys for a long time.

Good massage on ass, spanked and laughed for flip.

On flip she oiled my chest slowly and lightly and teased down there.

Inserted her finger for prostate and other hand on JR.MT name please, you had a great session!

Slammer6008
10-01-22, 18:50
I know Susan doesn't work there anymore I was going to give it a try later on today has anybody tried Cici. Sorry boys I'm not working for a certified massage therapist. Looking for a ball handling therapist.So I rolled the dice and went to this other place! Found me a unicorn👍.

WayDownThere
10-01-22, 19:57
Decided to take a chance an AMP that have little / no online reviews...

I left out some key info on purpose. This took place two weeks ago; not a fantasy or fictitious report. This AMP is operating under the radar and probably should be kept that way. Plus, the girls there seemed very cautious of LE and blatant online reviews. Interested senior members and regular contributors can PM me for details. Not all PMs will receive a response. I will share with those I believe can keep this place and the girl unnamed.An update: I received a number of PMs this week for more details, which I gave to those who are contributing members and who seemed discreet. Then this morning I called the AMP to set up an appointment with the MT for my second visit with her. However, the woman on the phone told me she quit and no longer works there. I'm shocked that she only lasted there 3-4 weeks, and is now gone. So I'm here to apologize to those who I PM'ed the details on this MT and AMP if, in fact, she is gone for good. Turned out that I may have unknowingly given you info that is now obsolete. I had only wanted to share my finding of what I considered a unicorn, as a way to pay back the useful info I got from reading your posts on this forum over the years. Those of you I provided the shop info, if you call them, they may say the same thing they said to me today. Again, my apology.

HapaBoy86
10-01-22, 23:58
An update: I received a number of PMs this week for more details, which I gave to those who are contributing members and who seemed discreet. Then this morning I called the AMP to set up an appointment with the MT for my second visit with her. However, the woman on the phone told me she quit and no longer works there. I'm shocked that she only lasted there 3-4 weeks, and is now gone. So I'm here to apologize to those who I PM'ed the details on this MT and AMP if, in fact, she is gone for good. Turned out that I may have unknowingly given you info that is now obsolete. I had only wanted to share my finding of what I considered a unicorn, as a way to pay back the useful info I got from reading your posts on this forum over the years. Those of you I provided the shop info, if you call them, they may say the same thing they said to me today. Again, my apology.When it comes to aamps nothing lasts forever especially the girls.

I miss the aamp down the street from SouthCoast Plaza next to Mc Donalds on the 2nd floor.

There we're two cute asians (thai / viet) and both we're full GFE and with a tip No hat.

PhilAShow
10-02-22, 11:35
So where is SH and BW? What's the actual name?All these years of new contributors asking where F and C is; maybe BW and SH have achieved that status. Just scroll back three or four pages. Their real names or locations are always mentioned.

GanjaMonger
10-02-22, 13:51
Bolsa Ave 201 in Westminster (714) 898-7 xxx.

Anyone try the chest push or have any intel on this place.

They say 2 shops and 3 girls. Seems low.

Mango Lvr
10-02-22, 14:11
Bolsa Ave 201 in Westminster (714) 898-7 xxx.

Anyone try the chest push or have any intel on this place.

They say 2 shops and 3 girls. Seems low.Suite 201? Foot Spa? Haven't been there in a few years. It used to have pretty much everything on the table, but as I said, that was a few years ago. They were also open late. Might I suggest TOFTT?

WayDownThere
10-02-22, 14:47
Strike one: 7:30 ish Vy over on Westminister by Fairview. Closed front and back. Called # and voicemail not activated...

Vy and Good9 were mentioned recently in posts. Is there something I'm missing here?Yesterday (Sat), after my disappointment of hearing the hot girl no longer worked at the AMP I visited on 9/16, I rounded up my buddy, and we went to Vy Massage. Got there around 2 ish and found the door to be locked. Called the number; no answer. Then we noticed on the door it says Sat & Sun by appointment only 10-3. Well. This is new. So we decided to check out the AMP on the 2nd floor of the building across the street. Most spaces in that building were vacant or being worked on. We went in and asked for 2 girls. Only 1 was available, the others were busy. Chinese AMP. She was cute, but very poor English. So I jokingly asked if she would take both my buddy and I on at the same time in the same room. She couldn't understand me, and we ended up leaving. Would be interested in hearing if anyone has been there and how it went.

OldAsiaHand
10-02-22, 15:05
All these years of new contributors asking where F and C is; maybe BW and SH have achieved that status. Just scroll back three or four pages. Their real names or locations are always mentioned.Being the first to coin the name F and C due to its close proximity to the fish and chips place in the same strip mall, it was my go to AMP in the day. I remember $25 for the hour and only $40 extra for BBBJ and BBFS. After posting on this thread, the price went through the roof. I went there again last year. It was under new management but I saw one of the same girls working that was there with Anna in the day. Much older now, she was offering $200 for the same service. IMHO, that's a crazy price for a 50+, chubby, Chinese chick.

Just my POV.

OAH.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-02-22, 15:49
Being the first to coin the name F and C due to its close proximity to the fish and chips place in the same strip mall, it was my go to AMP in the day. I remember $25 for the hour and only $40 extra for BBBJ and BBFS. After posting on this thread, the price went through the roof. I went there again last year. It was under new management but I saw one of the same girls working that was there with Anna in the day. Much older now, she was offering $200 for the same service. IMHO, that's a crazy price for a 50+, chubby, Chinese chick.

OAH.About 4 years ago, I had FS with Cici there, and she was hot. So I gave her 1 C note, which I thought was normal and standard, and her reaction was like she won the lotto.

GanjaMonger
10-02-22, 16:10
Suite 201? Foot Spa? Haven't been there in a few years. It used to have pretty much everything on the table, but as I said, that was a few years ago. They were also open late. Might I suggest TOFTT?

Yeah that’s the one. I found an ad where they advertise a Chest Push massage.

I'm going to be in the OC for work next week. I'm trying to find something top notch.

Nice HE. Good massage and tease. Full access to T&A. Although FS would be a nice touch this will be my first and probably only visit in the next few months at least.

So far SH is sounding better than BW because I can't really go back too often.

Don't want to waste my one shot on a possibility and would rather go for a guarantee.

But I got plenty of intel on SFV and SCV if anyone is near there.

Caribe
10-02-22, 16:37
Being the first to coin the name F and C due to its close proximity to the fish and chips place in the same strip mall, it was my go to AMP in the day. I remember $25 for the hour and only $40 extra for BBBJ and BBFS. After posting on this thread, the price went through the roof. I went there again last year. It was under new management but I saw one of the same girls working that was there with Anna in the day. Much older now, she was offering $200 for the same service. IMHO, that's a crazy price for a 50+, chubby, Chinese chick.

Just my POV.

OAH.Ah! So, you were the one! I was told about this place by a fellow monger from another website. He told me to see the original Anna. Back then the old woman Mamasan ran a fairly legit but dingy place. Even Kerry was legit. There was the original private room with short curtains and two portable "private rooms" off to the side of the open area. The place was cheap. Chubby Anna would do BBFS for cheap in the private rooms and tell you she loved you, after. Tip could be as low as 20 but decent mongers would tip more. The few kept it UTR until "Breaking News" on this site. The floodgates opened and Mamasan saw dollar signs. Prices raised several times. Anna was told had to work for tips only. Anna soon had a fight with Mamasan about money and went back to China. Now, it has become infamous. As far as I know, the second Ana is long gone.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-02-22, 16:41
Ah! So, you were the one! I was told about this place by a fellow monger from another website. He told me to see the original Anna. Back then the old woman Mamasan ran a fairly legit but dingy place. Even Kerry was legit. There was the original private room with short curtains and two portable "private rooms" off to the side of the open area. The place was cheap. Chubby Anna would do BBFS for cheap in the private rooms and tell you she loved you, after. Tip could be as low as 20 but decent mongers would tip more. The few kept it UTR until "Breaking News" on this site. The floodgates opened and Mamasan saw dollar signs. Prices raised several times. Anna was told had to work for tips only. Anna soon had a fight with Mamasan about money and went back to China. Now, it has become infamous. As far as I know, the second Ana is long gone.For many years, I have alwasy dealth with a PPS. Tall queit guy with glasses. It used to be just HJ maybe around 2016 or so.

Nice Guy 99
10-02-22, 17:07
Yeah thats the one. I found an ad where they advertise a Chest Push massage.

I'm going to be in the OC for work next week. I'm trying to find something top notch.

Nice HE. Good massage and tease. Full access to T&A. Although FS would be a nice touch this will be my first and probably only visit in the next few months at least.

So far SH is sounding better than BW because I can't really go back too often.

Don't want to waste my one shot on a possibility and would rather go for a guarantee.
GM the only thing you're assured of at SH and BW is nice HE, good massage and tease. On this board we debate the massage quality. I prefer BW, about half prefer SH. There is a majority consensus that the tease and HJ are a bit better at BW. The full access to T&A are not likely in either place, particularly on first visit.

Have fun.

NG99.

Caribe
10-03-22, 03:07
For many years, I have alwasy dealth with a PPS. Tall queit guy with glasses. It used to be just HJ maybe around 2016 or so.Search for reports a couple years before your first visit. You find reports about Anna. Later, you'll find reports about the sheds. Mamasan would send mongers to her home, a few blocks away, to see girls in sheds they lived in the back yard.

I quit going for a while because of the huge rush of mongers, gaining the attention of LE. There were mongers waiting on the couch and standing outside, much like its sister shop Happy had a few years ago. So, I'm not sure if Mamasan sold the shop to spectacled Papasan or someone prior to him. Mamasan sold her house and moved away. I did hear that the shop went back to HJ only for a time before getting back to FS+.

Photos of a shed are attached.

Hornilius69
10-03-22, 03:15
Search for reports a couple years before your first visit. You find reports about Anna. Later, you'll find reports about the sheds. Mamasan would send mongers to her home, a few blocks away, to see girls in sheds they lived in the back yard.

I quit going for a while because of the huge rush of mongers, gaining the attention of LE. There were mongers waiting on the couch and standing outside, much like its sister shop Happy had a few years ago. So, I'm not sure if Mamasan sold the shop to spectacled Papasan or someone prior to him. Mamasan sold her house and moved away. I did hear that the shop went back to HJ only for a time before getting back to FS+.

Photos of a shed are attached.The good old memories. I remember fucking the tomboy girl on that mattress during the hot summer for 40 buck total. There was no fan or A / C at all. I think the old mamasan related to the new papasan. Someone told me, he is her son or nephew.

CubeBrick
10-03-22, 10:32
Search for reports a couple years before your first visit. You find reports about Anna. Later, you'll find reports about the sheds. Mamasan would send mongers to her home, a few blocks away, to see girls in sheds they lived in the back yard.

Photos of a shed are attached.Dude, your post had me rolling. But why did you take those photos? What were you going to do with them?

KammyMike
10-03-22, 14:09
Visited this Peking place and someone posted it on here very good massage is far from a good to no massage. Viet lady in her 30 ish question me and won't stop negotiating. I was too far in session to back out. She hand block me every time my hand wonder below. OTD. 4 entry /1.4 tip. Moving on elsewhere.

Caribe
10-03-22, 15:49
The good old memories. I remember fucking the tomboy girl on that mattress during the hot summer for 40 buck total. There was no fan or A / C at all. I think the old mamasan related to the new papasan. Someone told me, he is her son or nephew.There was also no running water in some of those sheds. I think the the infamous Queen Lena had a toilet in her lead shed. In the winter, I offered an old portable heater to one of the providers. She said she couldn't use it because Mamasan said it would use too much electricity.

Another monger and I liked visiting this unpopular provider who was a former church choir member. After quiting, she joined another choir. She would have a bucket of water in the shed. After doing the deed (especially since this other monger loved CIP) she would squat over the bucket and clean out the gash, splashing water and spunk onto the concrete floor. Truly third world! Yes, memories.

Photos of Lena and her shed:

Caribe
10-03-22, 16:11
Dude, your post had me rolling. But why did you take those photos? What were you going to do with them?This operation was so strange and third world, I hade to take pics. There were things that Mamasan allowed that were not like any other shop. I also got to know a long line of providers working for Mamasan. They all had different and sometimes weird backgrounds, from a practicing Christian to an abandoned wife left by her husband with their son to paying for a kid's college education to paying for her husband's cancer treatments to being sex maniac married to a rich husband in China and flying to the US after a marital argument and finding out that she could get paid to have sex with Americans and no one in China would know. Yeah, these could be lies made up by these girls but I have documented and photographic evidence that their stories had some truth to them if not totally true.

Hornilius69
10-03-22, 18:01
The Anna at FC during the Covid, now work at a massage parlor off Santa Monica Blvd. My friend said, "She's making good money by charging premium price for the same service she has done here."

Hornilius69
10-03-22, 18:03
Visited this Peking place and someone posted it on here very good massage is far from a good to no massage. Viet lady in her 30 ish question me and won't stop negotiating. I was too far in session to back out. She hand block me every time my hand wonder below. OTD. 4 entry /1.4 tip. Moving on elsewhere.Have you tried the Roach Motel nearby? 140 will get you everything.

DltAway13
10-03-22, 18:22
Found this spot on Tustin. I think on BP.

Tiffany. L: Tall asian girl in her late 20's (probably), pretty face, nice perky full Cs, not much ass. A: Friendly girl, chatted a bit. S: Massage was typical relaxing rubbing, a little bit of teasing. On the flip negotiations started. Decided on a HE with her beautiful tits out of their holster, and her shorts pulled down, but panties staying up. She did a sexy thing where she got her face near by peter and spit on it a bit for extra lube. I was able to suck on one of her perky tits for a bit, and I was able to rub under her panties (she had a little Bush going). I popped after a few. E: This is where I'm think OC might be too rich for me. For a HE, she quoted $. 2! Bih, you cray! Told her I only had. 9 on me, which was true, but stupid of me. FS must be up around $$, but I didn't ask. Are / are: If you don't mind paying, sure. I won't be returning. Much better deals to be had with only slight less good looking talent closer to home.

If I'm wrong about OC, feel free to drop me a line on better spots. I saw Lavender nearby, but chose here. I try to stay more to north OC, but I can go further south / west if needed. Happy hunting.

CubeBrick
10-03-22, 19:00
There was also no running water in some of those sheds. I think the the infamous Queen Lena had a toilet in her lead shed. In the winter, I offered an old portable heater to one of the providers. She said she couldn't use it because Mamasan said it would use too much electricity.

Another monger and I liked visiting this unpopular provider who was a former church choir member. After quiting, she joined another choir. She would have a bucket of water in the shed. After doing the deed (especially since this other monger loved CIP) she would squat over the bucket and clean out the gash, splashing water and spunk onto the concrete floor. Truly third world! Yes, memories.

Photos of Lena and her shed:That. Is. Hot.

I think I need to go somewhere today and take care of this hard on.

OhheYandy
10-03-22, 19:08
At Haven Spa, does Tessa have tattoos? I feel like I got bait and switched because of the awesome reviews of her, I think they gave me someone else because she's not very "petite" in any sense.

Can someone confirm that she does have tattoos? Maybe I got her on an off day.Tessa does have some tattoos, she has dyed blonde hair and is Hispanic. If she wasn't petite, it wasn't her.

SexyBeast14
10-03-22, 20:54

Any chance you caught her name?About a year ago I saw a blonde girl at detox big butt as well. Wondering if this the same girl. Also wondering what happened to the girl. She did Covered FS and was hot.

ILoveMexicans
10-03-22, 21:29
Tessa does have some tattoos, she has dyed blonde hair and is Hispanic. If she wasn't petite, it wasn't her.My definition of petite is someone 5'2 and smaller, and 100 lbs or less. She was neither of those. So maybe we all have different interpretations of someone as being "petite". Plus she had an ass, usually petite girls don't have an ass.

RmD2020
10-03-22, 23:24
About a year ago I saw a blonde girl at detox big butt as well. Wondering if this the same girl. Also wondering what happened to the girl. She did Covered FS and was hot.I also had a blonde (dyed hair I believe) that was on the taller side that said she was Venezuelan with one of the best asses I've seen in the hobby. Said her name was Roxie but never saw her again. She was there later on the day, maybe night rotation on a Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Went back and asked for her plenty times but never caught her again. Maybe she's back? Only one way to find out.

HugeFace
10-04-22, 00:35
Lucy"s look is average for late 30's or early 40's, but her service and attitude exceeded my expectation. She was very attentive and playful at the same time. Her massage was very good, at one point I felt her naked boobs rubbed allover my back and butt. After I turned over, we agreed on the extra tip and service, she dropped her dress and got into action. She gave the best BJ ever! I felt like she sucked my brain out through little john. She got on top and rode for a few minutes, we changed to Mish, then we ended at doggies. She cleaned up, chatted for a minute, a compliment bottle water, and out the door as a new man. The original plan was to find a Korean girl, but Lucy didn't let me down at all. I highly recommended Lucy!

DarkRoomDaddy
10-04-22, 01:13
GM the only thing you're assured of at SH and BW is nice HE, good massage and tease. On this board we debate the massage quality. I prefer BW, about half prefer SH. There is a majority consensus that the tease and HJ are a bit better at BW. The full access to T&A are not likely in either place, particularly on first visit.Agreed tease is way better at BW, HJ slightly better, and its a cleaner place and better run. However, in my experience, I have found that the menus and extra services at SH are way more available. At BW, you essentially have to develop a relationship over many expensive visits to get what you can get in one or two visits at SH. Also, I have never been asked tip money from a single girl at SH, but BW girls are asking / demanding certain amounts before sealing the deal with many customers. SH also has a fresh flow of new faces, whereas BW has the same war horses who have been ridden a bit hard through many years.

SexyBeast14
10-04-22, 01:31
I also had a blonde (dyed hair I believe) that was on the taller side that said she was Venezuelan with one of the best asses I've seen in the hobby. Said her name was Roxie but never saw her again. She was there later on the day, maybe night rotation on a Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Went back and asked for her plenty times but never caught her again. Maybe she's back? Only one way to find out.I didn't remember her name. I saw her on Wednesday night.

SlickJJ
10-04-22, 01:38
This operation was so strange and third world, I hade to take pics. There were things that Mamasan allowed that were not like any other shop. I also got to know a long line of providers working for Mamasan. They all had different and sometimes weird backgrounds, from a practicing Christian to an abandoned wife left by her husband with their son to paying for a kid's college education to paying for her husband's cancer treatments to being sex maniac married to a rich husband in China and flying to the US after a marital argument and finding out that she could get paid to have sex with Americans and no one in China would know. Yeah, these could be lies made up by these girls but I have documented and photographic evidence that their stories had some truth to them if not totally true.Those are some wild tails from the past. LOL I'm trippin out. Well played.

Bronco
10-04-22, 10:34
With all this talk of BW and a few others asking for larger tips. I wonder what the girls at F&C are getting.

PhilAShow
10-04-22, 11:07
Those are some wild tails from the past. LOL I'm trippin out. Well played.I went to F and C one time when Kerry was there. Back room. I'd read the reports and thought I'd check it out. BFS CIP was pretty rare. She assumed the position and I hesitated for a second, then walked over to my pants and pulled out a cover. It was about 7:00 in the evening and as popular as she was I assumed I might have been number 7 or 8. Surprisingly tight and unsurprisingly wet. Next time I saw her was at her place upstairs on Bolsa and Magnolia where I got a good but pricey legit massage from a woman that might have been Kerry's aunt.

OhheYandy
10-04-22, 11:48
My definition of petite is someone 5'2 and smaller, and 100 lbs or less. She was neither of those. So maybe we all have different interpretations of someone as being "petite". Plus she had an ass, usually petite girls don't have an ass.Yeah, then that was Tessa. She's probably too big for you to call petite at 5'4" and 115 pounds with tits and an ass. Jazzy, who was there previously probably would've fit your bill although she had a butt too.

BenderOver
10-04-22, 13:07
Have you tried the Roach Motel nearby? 140 will get you everything.Heya Horni, I think you might need to expand on what you mean by Roach Motel. I'm scratching my head on this one.

BenderOver
10-04-22, 13:09
200 for BBFS with one of the young Chinese girl is worth it.OTD 200 I might agree. Can't believe we're at these rates now. Used to be 160 OTD for BBFS with a cutie was the norm 5 years ago!

LC310
10-04-22, 13:29
F&C is Foot Reflexology.

5962 Westminster Blvd. , Westminster, CA 92683.

BW is Bamboo Wood.

14072 Magnolia St STE 208, Westminster, CA 92683.

SH is Sunny Health Reflexology.

14072 Magnolia St # 106, Westminster, CA 92683.

Bronco
10-04-22, 13:58
Saw Andie. Had me on all 4's and milked me for the tease. Slow HJ finish. Over tipped on accident. New 20's stuck together. Didn't notice till she left the room. To late.

PayPalMakesMon
10-04-22, 14:49
What happened to them?

Nice Guy 99
10-04-22, 15:21
With all this talk of BW and a few others asking for larger tips. I wonder what the girls at F&C are getting.$80 unless the monger is a rookie.

Krayanne
10-04-22, 15:42
Lucy"s look is average for late 30's or early 40's, but her service and attitude exceeded my expectation. She was very attentive and playful at the same time. Her massage was very good, at one point I felt her naked boobs rubbed allover my back and butt. After I turned over, we agreed on the extra tip and service, she dropped her dress and got into action. She gave the best BJ ever! I felt like she sucked my brain out through little john. She got on top and rode for a few minutes, we changed to Mish, then we ended at doggies. She cleaned up, chatted for a minute, a compliment bottle water, and out the door as a new man. The original plan was to find a Korean girl, but Lucy didn't let me down at all. I highly recommended Lucy!Where is this location and how much?

AlCapone2006
10-04-22, 16:09
F&C is Foot Reflexology.

5962 Westminster Blvd. , Westminster, CA 92683.

BW is Bamboo Wood.

14072 Magnolia St STE 208, Westminster, CA 92683.

SH is Sunny Health Reflexology.

14072 Magnolia St # 106, Westminster, CA 92683.Too funny these places are old news. Bw. Has no he. Just horrible massages.

Sh. Had HJ. But ladies or women are grannies.

Fc. Is $140 for FS. Old ladies.

Try whale spa or Golden day.

AlCapone2006
10-04-22, 16:12
Those are some wild tails from the past. LOL I'm trippin out. Well played.Looks like these are fairy tales and slick needs attention or to be called the boss in these forums.

Never has there been sheds from AMPs. And these places usually run either at homes or AMPs only.

PhilAShow
10-04-22, 16:17
With all this talk of BW and a few others asking for larger tips. I wonder what the girls at F&C are getting.It's interesting that the price of pussy tends to follow the price of gasoline. I guess whatever gets you going.

Caribe
10-04-22, 18:07
[QUOTE=AlCapone2006;6153929]Looks like these are fairy tales and slick needs attention or to be called the boss in these forums.

Never has there been sheds from AMPs. And these places usually run either at homes or AMPs only.

“Usually”. Sorry you are late to the party.

LC310
10-04-22, 18:16
Too funny these places are old news. Bw. Has no he. Just horrible massages.

Sh. Had HJ. But ladies or women are grannies.

Fc. Is $140 for FS. Old ladies.

Try whale spa or Golden day.I listed these places because people ask about where they are and others tell them to search. The forum is for sharing not flexing. The effort to tell someone to search is the same as posting an answer. Dude.

PS: If you don't get a HJ at BW, you don't know what you are doing.

JustDee
10-04-22, 18:20
What happened to them?They are still around. They are just staying low profile and only taking repeat customers from before at the moment. Trying to avoid the massive attention they got a few months back that got them busted by LE.

LC310
10-04-22, 18:21
$80 unless the monger is a rookie.I give Lucy 100 because she is so cheerful and earnest. Always dolled up and willing. I pound her for the entire hour and nut twice. Not a condom in sight and never a frown or complaint from Lucy.

Mango Lvr
10-04-22, 18:56
I can only laugh at myself and the scene of which I was a part last Sunday around noon I went to check out Harbor Spa. The parking lot is out of control! For starters, Cafe 168 is right next door, so there is lots of action there. Add to it the McDonald's drive through right across the way and then the auto parts store and the Mexican restaurant on the other side. Noon on a Sunday.

Every parking stall was occupied and there were cars coming and going. And mongers. Oh the mongers and testosterone! All of them walking very straight with eyes fixed on the doors of 168. It was like that Living Dead show. The high noon sun beat down and the mongers kept coming and going. A homeless / mentally ill dude was flopping around the entrance to the spa. The testosterone in that parking lot was overpowering!

This was all too much for me and it was my mistake going at that time and day of the week. I started laughing to myself in the car. My usual vibe is to go somewhere mid-week and at a strange hour, like 10 am, 2:30 pm or 8 pm. Later is better. I also sit in my car for a bit, just to check out the scene outside before striking. This parking lot was so out of control, like I said, I just started laughing.

Perhaps I've found a new aspect to the hobby: parking lot monger watching.

PhilAShow
10-04-22, 19:33
I listed these places because people ask about where they are and others tell them to search. The forum is for sharing not flexing. The effort to tell someone to search is the same as posting an answer. Dude.

PS: If you don't get a HJ at BW, you don't know what you are doing.Since Caribe has been posting he tells a lot of truth. None more true than that last sentence. Having said that I think the "how much?" question for a happy ending is a non starter anywhere I go. If I'm asking to daty or FS then it's perhaps a pertinent question.

Last time I was at BW I was with someone I'd seen a half dozen times. I usually pay 50. She asked how much I pay. I asked what? How much? I just looked at her. I asked how much you want. 60. I reached out and took her hand and looked at both sides carefully. I grabbed my dick and thoroughly scrutinized it. I said same hands, same little brother. She laughed. I said 50. She said sixty. I said 40. What? 40. You said 50. Now it's 40. No, 60.30. No 60. Ok ok. 60? No just 20 massage only. A tactical nuclear weapon went off in Chinese. I laughed. She was even less happy. She said I shouldn't see her again. No problem. Sasha downstairs says thank you.

Rexlo
10-04-22, 20:17
All this talk about Lucy at FnC but what about Amy from the sister shop in SA Happy Massage she left litter over a year ago but man she could take a pounding as well and she was very petite. I've been looking for her but no luck hoping one of you fellas might have her contact, read in another site that she still provides and is in LA but no extra details were mention. Thanks in advance fellas and be safe out there.

SaltyDog
10-04-22, 21:06
Since Caribe has been posting he tells a lot of truth. None more true than that last sentence. Having said that I think the "how much?" question for a happy ending is a non starter anywhere I go. If I'm asking to daty or FS then it's perhaps a pertinent question.

Last time I was at BW I was with someone I'd seen a half dozen times. I usually pay 50. She asked how much I pay. I asked what? How much? I just looked at her. I asked how much you want. 60. I reached out and took her hand and looked at both sides carefully. I grabbed my dick and thoroughly scrutinized it. I said same hands, same little brother. She laughed. I said 50. She said sixty. I said 40. What? 40. You said 50. Now it's 40. No, 60.30. No 60. Ok ok. 60? No just 20 massage only. A tactical nuclear weapon went off in Chinese. I laughed. She was even less happy. She said I shouldn't see her again. No problem. Sasha downstairs says thank you.Walking out the door you shoulda told mms that because of her you going to visit downstairs instead. Maybe you shoulda through in a few other things like her demanding more tip. That would puss me off and I woulda gotten dressed and asked for a refund, or partial at least. Man you ain't been in there in a year I think. I hate the parking there it's worst than the place on Bolsa next to the seafood restaurant.

You laughed and she got pissed LOL. That's good, I hope other mongers read your posting carefully. You shoulda told mms something on the way out.

ShyBraveOC
10-04-22, 21:20
Since Caribe has been posting he tells a lot of truth. None more true than that last sentence. Having said that I think the "how much?" question for a happy ending is a non starter anywhere I go. If I'm asking to daty or FS then it's perhaps a pertinent question.

Last time I was at BW I was with someone I'd seen a half dozen times. I usually pay 50. She asked how much I pay. I asked what? How much? I just looked at her. I asked how much you want. 60. I reached out and took her hand and looked at both sides carefully. I grabbed my dick and thoroughly scrutinized it. I said same hands, same little brother. She laughed. I said 50. She said sixty. I said 40. What? 40. You said 50. Now it's 40. No, 60.30. No 60. Ok ok. 60? No just 20 massage only. A tactical nuclear weapon went off in Chinese. I laughed. She was even less happy. She said I shouldn't see her again. No problem. Sasha downstairs says thank you.I wonder who that was? The most greedy one there is Anna. She is also the biggest time waster, leaving the room 4 or 5 times for 4 or 5 minutes each time. At minimum she wants more money for 25% less massage. To hell with that.

PhilAShow
10-04-22, 22:34
Walking out the door you shoulda told mms that because of her you going to visit downstairs instead. Maybe you shoulda through in a few other things like her demanding more tip. That would puss me off and I woulda gotten dressed and asked for a refund, or partial at least. Man you ain't been in there in a year I think. I hate the parking there it's worst than the place on Bolsa next to the seafood restaurant.

You laughed and she got pissed LOL. That's good, I hope other mongers read your posting carefully. You shoulda told mms something on the way out.Worst parking lots (not in any particular order) Harbor Spa, SH and BW, Top Ten, SHHealth on Bolsa. All crowded, small spaces and terrible drivers.

Pussy Prowler
10-05-22, 11:47
I went Monday to check it out and none of the shops were open? Does anyone know what happened and when?

Thanks.

LC310
10-05-22, 13:03
All this talk about Lucy at FnC but what about Amy from the sister shop in SA Happy Massage she left litter over a year ago but man she could take a pounding as well and she was very petite. I've been looking for her but no luck hoping one of you fellas might have her contact, read in another site that she still provides and is in LA but no extra details were mention. Thanks in advance fellas and be safe out there.Since Amy left Happy in SA there have been a number of morons on another review site that either post "where is she" to get 10 days or they flex that she is indie seeing only select individuals and imply it is because the fucked her the hardest, longest, and had the biggest dick she has every seen while servicing 10 guys a day at Happy for a year or more. They're the USA Grade A Unicorn Cock she came all the way from China to find and they now get to hit her non-stop as a favor to her. Morons. Reality is most likely one of three things:

1) Earned enough to do what she wants regarding work finding a company to sponsor her to get a work visa and ultimately a green card.

2) Earned enough to open a business or go back to China and take care of her parents / children comfortably.

3) Married some guy that wanted a partner to grow old with.

BigBoDonk
10-05-22, 14:30
Wondering what sense it makes to make fake adds like this? Like it is so obvious that pics are fake. Does someone still fall for these? https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/2800684.

Taws6
10-05-22, 18:37
Wondering what sense it makes to make fake adds like this? Like it is so obvious that pics are fake. Does someone still fall for these? https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/2800684.While we ponder that, I wonder where they get their fake images from? Most reverse image searches (such as tineye) yield zero results on the web.

So does the poster modify the image in such a way so that the original owner won't see they are being ripped off??

Ocguy888
10-05-22, 19:50
I listed these places because people ask about where they are and others tell them to search. The forum is for sharing not flexing. The effort to tell someone to search is the same as posting an answer. Dude.

PS: If you don't get a HJ at BW, you don't know what you are doing.Where is whale spa or Golden day?

Slammer6008
10-05-22, 21:34
Since Amy left Happy in SA there have been a number of morons on another review site that either post "where is she" to get 10 days or they flex that she is indie seeing only select individuals and imply it is because the fucked her the hardest, longest, and had the biggest dick she has every seen while servicing 10 guys a day at Happy for a year or more. They're the USA Grade A Unicorn Cock she came all the way from China to find and they now get to hit her non-stop as a favor to her. Morons. Reality is most likely one of three things:

1) Earned enough to do what she wants regarding work finding a company to sponsor her to get a work visa and ultimately a green card.

2) Earned enough to open a business or go back to China and take care of her parents / children comfortably.

3) Married some guy that wanted a partner to grow old with.Which I know personally they make between 300 and 400,000 a year.

Cpprx
10-06-22, 10:17
I went Monday to check it out and none of the shops were open? Does anyone know what happened and when?

Thanks.I heard they got raided and they've been hot ever since. Stopped by twice since then. Once was fine. Once was super sketch with LEO in parking lot.

Sticker
10-06-22, 10:39
With a short window of time before I needed to head back to the domicile on Tuesday, I stopped by Rainbow in Tustin after work. Juju met me at the door, and she's still the youngest (26) cutest one there. Hadn't seen her for at least 9 months, and these days she works at Rainbow primarily on S / S. She was covering for another girl on Tuesday. I was hoping that because she is now more seasoned at Rainbow, that her menu would be enhanced, but not so much.

Still only the top came off, but this time she allowed me to have mouth play on her pretty and natural b-cups while she stroked me along with OTC puss / butt play. She stroked well, slowly at first with one hand on the unit and one cradling the boys, and finished with both hands on the pole squeezing harder and stroking faster. Nice finish.

She offered a massage, but I was out of time, so I gave her a hug and kiss and off I went. I always prefer FS options when possible, or if it's a place like Rainbow, at least DATY, but given my time-contrained circumstances, it was good for what it was.

FrankReynolds
10-06-22, 11:45
Which I know personally they make between 300 and 400,000 a year.I have to presume a non-high end nuru provider getting plowed out all day for $/ pop isn't sitting on 300 k LOL.

Oc Amper
10-06-22, 14:02
Which I know personally they make between 300 and 400,000 a year.Hard to believe it's that much, LOL. After doing the math, sounds like its definitely possible if not probable.

PhilAShow
10-06-22, 14:19
Hard to believe it's that much, LOL. After doing the math, sounds like its definitely possible if not probable.Do you remember little Emily at 6 Star when it went FS? She told me she was making 1000 to 1500 a day. She'd been at it for six months when I first saw her and the energy she brought to the room was incredible.

BenderOver
10-06-22, 14:23
Worst parking lots (not in any particular order) Harbor Spa, SH and BW, Top Ten, SHHealth on Bolsa. All crowded, small spaces and terrible drivers.Be ready to collect some door dinks if you're driving your fancy Autobahn wheels that day.

WoodYee
10-06-22, 14:34
Does anyone know if Chantara is still in the game? I know she "retired" a few times and then came back and always kept her place in Orange. Haven't seen her since the tail end of last year.

-Woodyee.

MoneyBear
10-06-22, 14:55
Hard to believe it's that much, LOL. After doing the math, sounds like its definitely possible if not probable.Some for popular girl they can make that much.

RedRoddddd
10-06-22, 15:16
Be ready to collect some door dinks if you're driving your fancy Autobahn wheels that day.Will the SlammerMobile fit?

Blrtum223
10-06-22, 17:26
Anyone know what happened to Bella? Cute asian girl with nice ass and rack. Gave a pretty good nuru, she just disappeared from the lineup one day and never saw her again. Would love to see if anyone has info on her.

Bronco
10-06-22, 17:30
Gold mine of fun. Called Got a Mexican gal Mid 20's average build and looks 70 for 20 min. Motel on GG blvd. Blow to get hard standing mish then the dog. Blew and went. Fun. That's all I look for.

Slammer6008
10-06-22, 21:18
Do you remember little Emily at 6 Star when it went FS? She told me she was making 1000 to 1500 a day. She'd been at it for six months when I first saw her and the energy she brought to the room was incredible.Remember they work 7 days a week 12 hr days.

KipperMitten
10-06-22, 23:51
Gold mine of fun. Called Got a Mexican gal Mid 20's average build and looks 70 for 20 min. Motel on GG blvd. Blow to get hard standing mish then the dog. Blew and went. Fun. That's all I look for.Care to share her contact info? Or a link?

DarkRoomDaddy
10-07-22, 01:39
Do you remember little Emily at 6 Star when it went FS? She told me she was making 1000 to 1500 a day. She'd been at it for six months when I first saw her and the energy she brought to the room was incredible.The reason she was so happy and had so much energy was because she makes more in 2-3 hours than most people on her country make in an entire month. ($300). I would be happy to make $10,000 a day if you extrapolate our numbers.

Lift Her Up
10-07-22, 01:59
Hard to believe it's that much, LOL. After doing the math, sounds like its definitely possible if not probable.I can see that a top notch performer like little thin Emily at 6 Star a couple of years ago (a soft moan with each thrust, and then "I like the way you fuck me") being so popular that she could get $. 2 for a half hour of CFS from each of 8 to 13 guys a day, and thus pull in 1,000 to 1,500 per day, 300 K or 400 K a year. But most of our fine women, nice as they are and putting sweet effort into taking us on, don't command the attention that Emily did. I wonder if most of them are fortunate if they see two or three of us a day.

Just musing.

Lift Her Up.

DarkRoomDaddy
10-07-22, 02:55
Be ready to collect some door dinks if you're driving your fancy Autobahn wheels that day.I have parked in that back corner behind the complex, but some of the spaces say permit required, and there is another area with no lines painted, and its unclear if parking is permitted or not. Any info on that?

And I know you can enter SH from their back door, although I am not sure if they appreciate you messing up their laundry drying. Do they allow back door entry at BW? (I am referring to actually entering the MP, not what goes on in the darkened room).

FrankSmith666
10-07-22, 07:01
Gold mine of fun. Called Got a Mexican gal Mid 20's average build and looks 70 for 20 min. Motel on GG blvd. Blow to get hard standing mish then the dog. Blew and went. Fun. That's all I look for.Mind sharing this girls info? Thanks dude.

Skinny Dugan
10-07-22, 09:52
I agree. I won't accept Anna anymore. If she is the only one available I'll go downstairs.

I wonder who that was? The most greedy one there is Anna. She is also the biggest time waster, leaving the room 4 or 5 times for 4 or 5 minutes each time. At minimum she wants more money for 25% less massage. To hell with that.

Nice Guy 99
10-07-22, 11:18
I have parked in that back corner behind the complex, but some of the spaces say permit required, and there is another area with no lines painted, and its unclear if parking is permitted or not. Any info on that?

And I know you can enter SH from their back door, although I am not sure if they appreciate you messing up their laundry drying. Do they allow back door entry at BW? (I am referring to actually entering the MP, not what goes on in the darkened room).You can only park in the spots with green lines.

You cannot enter BW through the back door as it is a working area and the door is locked for safety.

NG99.

ZzzBoy14
10-07-22, 11:25
Have you guys just forgotten about Sally at bamboo wood? No real extras, but the best tease and finish in the business. You all gave her great reviews before.

Booyah63
10-07-22, 11:29
Anyone know what happened to Bella? Cute asian girl with nice ass and rack. Gave a pretty good nuru, she just disappeared from the lineup one day and never saw her again. Would love to see if anyone has info on her.I have not seen Dior's ad posted on this Spa's IG for over a month. Does anyone have any 411 on where she may have gone? Blonde Viet Girl with great body.

PhilAShow
10-07-22, 11:40
I have parked in that back corner behind the complex, but some of the spaces say permit required, and there is another area with no lines painted, and its unclear if parking is permitted or not. Any info on that?

And I know you can enter SH from their back door, although I am not sure if they appreciate you messing up their laundry drying. Do they allow back door entry at BW? (I am referring to actually entering the MP, not what goes on in the darkened room).I only did back door at SH once but she left months ago. LOL. I've parked back there for years. Never an issue. If you're a regular rear entrance at SH is ok. Newcomers not so much. The employee rest area is back there with personal belongings.

Upstairs at BW? We used it during the shutdown but really no reason to now. Unless you're nervous about being recognized by one of your wife's friends. And the back door might not get answered because it opens into their rest area and that place is so busy it might be empty. And the step down into the shop can be tricky if you've had a couple. Haha.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 13:54
The reason she was so happy and had so much energy was because she makes more in 2-3 hours than most people on her country make in an entire month. ($300). I would be happy to make $10,000 a day if you extrapolate our numbers.I find it hard to believe you would spread your legs for strangers all day for the fun of it. Just like we look at women. I'm certain you are no brad Pitt. Imagine all the fugly dudes like yourself come up in her.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 13:55
Care to share her contact info? Or a link?Saw her profile on https://nightfunpages.com.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 13:57
Remember they work 7 days a week 12 hr days.For all the mongers saying they make so much money. They don't get pleasure from it. That's for sure. You cumming in their hands only equals $$ signs to them.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 14:00
I have to presume a non-high end nuru provider getting plowed out all day for $/ pop isn't sitting on 300 k LOL.I'm sure they are loose as well and a baby will just slide out if they ever had one. Plus they've just move on with their life's or open up an AMP and become a mamasan of their own.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 14:03
Which I know personally they make between 300 and 400,000 a year.Since you know so many girls. Why are you even in this game? Does your cock have blisters too LOL. Just saying.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 14:04
Where is whale spa or Golden day?Off of brookhurst and bolsa.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 14:06
Wondering what sense it makes to make fake adds like this? Like it is so obvious that pics are fake. Does someone still fall for these? https://adultsearch.com/california/orange-county/female-escorts/2800684.Had her. I took one for the team. Nice body and ready to have fun. Good experience, good BJ and doggy style.

AlCapone2006
10-07-22, 14:08

Thanks.Cmpd is corrupt so they let these places open. Goto the right when you walk into the mall. Also the bar next door is open an ran by one of the mamasans.

Bronco
10-07-22, 14:20
Mind sharing this girls info? Thanks dude.Regarding the Spanish news papers. The girls advertising rarely use their pictures. Usually the "Madura" (mature) ladies do.

If you don't read Spanish you'll have a hard time navigating the paper.

If you don't speak Spanish You'll have a hard time with the ladies because they are afraid of LEO and usually cater to their community for safety.

The above being said if you make an appointment, date (cita) you'll find the women are very nice. They are the average Latina women you'll see on the street or North Gate market. English is ok or limited.

Most are not professionals but single mom's in general trying to make ends meet. They work a few weekdays while the kids are in school. Their families think they are working cleaning hotels or houses.

Most will work for 20 min or 30 min. They want to get you in and out quickly for turn over. Nothing porn star. I have gotten to know some quite well in the past and they have turned into GFE sessions.

Now regarding sharing info on these women I don't. I made the mistake of doing that years ago to a gal I would see. She got bombarded with so many "Gringos" That she didn't understand that she changed her burner phone. She thought LEO had gotten her number and was trying to set her up.

The paper is easy to navigate. Yes most of those girls provide. If you notice the adds repeat on other pages.

The girls usually work in pairs. Pick one the other waits in the bathroom. Safety.

Good hunting!

DarkRoomDaddy
10-07-22, 16:07
Have you guys just forgotten about Sally at bamboo wood? No real extras, but the best tease and finish in the business. You all gave her great reviews before.Is she the smaller girl, and Do-do / To-to the bigger one? Is her tease better than the 3-4 high rollers there? I am quite interested to hear about this, because a fresh girl would be quite nice.

Sarcastic King
10-07-22, 16:09

Thanks.Looks like it. Someone reported there was someone operating upstairs but I didn't see it. Completely empty when I went as well. Too creepy to walk around too much. Definitely a unique spot that was amazing when it lasted. Years from now we will look back with fond memories.

Sarcastic King
10-07-22, 16:29
Hit up 207 a few weeks back. Upstairs on the corner by the stairs. Kinda late so one girl working. Paid house and back to the room. Not much negotiation and no attempt at a massage just straight to FS. Long story short girl was under 40 and nice body but dead fish. The lack of interaction made it kinda creepy. I got it over with and left. Can't recommend this place even though it's a youngish girl and decent location.

Zangieff
10-07-22, 16:40
How's the lineup lately? Last month had someone named Lucy.

0.5 for HHR and $.2 CFS. Really hot session, no rush at all. CBJ followed by every position you can think of.

Ayylmao6969
10-07-22, 21:07
Looks like it. Someone reported there was someone operating upstairs but I didn't see it. Completely empty when I went as well. Too creepy to walk around too much. Definitely a unique spot that was amazing when it lasted. Years from now we will look back with fond memories.I guess the closet equivalent would be Springdale and Westminster?

VT spa, Villa Spa, Bliss Spa, F&C, Amazing Spa / Studio. I'm probably missing one or two within a block or so.

I hesitate to add Amazing Spa to the list since it's kinda a hidden gem. About 80% of the time I get 4 hands for nothing extra.

Caribe
10-07-22, 21:18
Regarding the Spanish news papers. The girls advertising rarely use their pictures. Usually the "Madura" (mature) ladies do.

If you don't read Spanish you'll have a hard time navigating the paper.

If you don't speak Spanish You'll have a hard time with the ladies because they are afraid of LEO and usually cater to their community for safety.

The above being said if you make an appointment, date (cita) you'll find the women are very nice. They are the average Latina women you'll see on the street or North Gate market. English is ok or limited.

Most are not professionals but single mom's in general trying to make ends meet. They work a few weekdays while the kids are in school. Their families think they are working cleaning hotels or houses.

Most will work for 20 min or 30 min. They want to get you in and out quickly for turn over. Nothing porn star. I have gotten to know some quite well in the past and they have turned into GFE sessions.

Now regarding sharing info on these women I don't. I made the mistake of doing that years ago to a gal I would see. She got bombarded with so many "Gringos" That she didn't understand that she changed her burner phone. She thought LEO had gotten her number and was trying to set her up.

The paper is easy to navigate. Yes most of those girls provide. If you notice the adds repeat on other pages.

The girls usually work in pairs. Pick one the other waits in the bathroom. Safety.

Good hunting!Your report reminds me of a pair of Latinas I used to see. This was back in the Backpage and Craigslist ads days. They were working the Pico Rivera area. A younger and older team. The older named Dulce. The younger was Samantha. Your description explains how and why they worked. I once found Sam in the bathroom. I didn't realize she was hiding in the bathroom of this motel room. I heard noises in their and I went over a looked and coaxed her out. She went over and sat on the couch while I finished. They also advertised to work as a pair, which I tried, so it wasn't like they hadn't seen each other smash before. Since the collapse of Backpage, I haven't seen their adverting. I'll try El Clasificado.