PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

KammyMike
08-29-22, 23:23
I went to see my favorite Lucy at Paradise last week in Santa Ana, and turns out she wasn't in. I tried calling but their phone # was down, I let them know.

In any case Koko (Coco SP?) was the only girl there. I've seen her before, apparently no one had visited that day, I was the only one she said. I got a nice long massage followed by a wild ride-them cowgirl where she collapsed in a heap on top after a gasping orgasm.

Left me weak in the knees and much relieved!

I love that 888 place!Is this intel Paradise or 888. There's no Paradise in SA.

DaveFree12
08-29-22, 23:59
Nice tits. But you must be their favorite. I don't get FS here.Man. Back in the day when Julia was there. I remember some of the girls, they do offer FS I believe. Once you get to know one she can vouch for you imo.

ScotchGuard9
08-30-22, 02:35
Does anyone have Amanda or Natasha's digits as LF 109 is hard to communicate with?

Thanks.I think she and a few others went to Massage Center #202 after the second bust recently. I don't have her number but they advertised Natasha this week.

Anyone know where Valentina or Christina went from LF109/107?

KumarLeone
08-30-22, 09:54
Been trying these Instagram providers for quite some time now. So I'd like to give some thoughts regarding these girls.

At bouncybutt: Her name is Violet, apparently. She works at Haven but I think she works at other places too. Curvy Latina girl. Thick but mostly at the right spots. Her face was really pretty, so overall hotness was an 8 at least. $65 door fee for 1 hr and she charges $120 for the nuru. The initial massage was whack, basically light touches all over, and some light teasing. The nuru was way better. It was very sensual with lots of skin touching and I get to suck her titties. She finished me off with a boob job and I get to cum on her tits. Overall, pretty great, but the massage was cut quite short. I was out in 45 minutes. Though at the end I got to shower with her, and she teases a fuck ton. My dick was rock solid the whole time. You get to caress her whole body while in the shower if that's your thing. Probably the few good ones on Instagram round here.

At tia_tequila: Vietnamese chick worked in Nuru Seventeenth. She disabled her account though, and people at the spa said she went on vacation. This girl was talkative, which I was fine with, but some people might be turned off. $65/ hr door fee, and $150 for the nuru. This girl gave a solid massage, but the nuru was lackluster. It's not bad, but to great either. Basically it was just a body slide, and not even a good one at that. She then proceed to give me the HE. It was ok, and I think she can tell I was bored, so she asked if I have a condom on me. Luckily, I did, so she gave me a fucking amazing CBJ. Guys be sure to bring your own condom. Who knows what might happen. Then we took it to the shower. Yes she showers with you too. This girl is a petite but has quite the big tits. A D, at least. And seems natural. An 8+ at least. She seems cute too. Got tattoo all over. Overall, great experience.

At sheendsin_ia: this one I regretted going a fuck ton. She works at Haven. Didn't catch her name, but didn't bother. She was hot not going to lie. Tall and curvy black / Latina mix. Charges an arm and a leg. Haven door fee + $180 for 1 hour. This ***** draw out a lot. I got in the room and undress at exactly 6. She didn't come in until 6:05, greet me, then said she needs to go get some oil. She went out for exactly 10 fucking minutes. Fucking crazy. She got back and really took her fucking time setting up, like washing hand, turning on music on her phone, and undress. Took another 2-3 minutes, unnecessarily. The massage was serviceable but she cut it real short I barely felt anything, but the nuru part was whack. Didn't feel any chemistry at all, and the worst part is, she didn't smell great. Smells like she got some body odor issue. The HE was mechanical as fuck, and I was done and out at 5:53.2/10 experience. The only redeeming part is she has quite a smoking bod, but that's pretty much it. Can't recommend at all.Anyone have Violet IG or the SPA IG?

KumarLeone
08-30-22, 09:56
I think she and a few others went to Massage Center #202 after the second bust recently. I don't have her number but they advertised Natasha this week.

Anyone know where Valentina or Christina went from LF109/107?Nuruqueenforyou_ocmassage is Valentina I think.

Booyah63
08-30-22, 10:07
Is Amy still working at this spa? Last couple of times, just saw Mia.

Sticker
08-30-22, 10:58
Paid another visit to BFF on the corner of Central and Bristol in SA yesterday, #207, to have a repeat with Coco. The front door was open, and a dyed-blonde Asian was sitting in the lobby having a smoke (guess nobody cares about smoking inside upstairs). She said with a smile, "Coco no work today, you take me?" As she stood up, her bod looked great and I went for it.

Same MO as last week with Coco. She comes in when I'm nekkid, throws out a few compliments, and asks for the tip up front. I hand her $120, and she asks for another Jackson, which I agree to by saying "okay, but no condom with sucky. " She agreed, left to put the tip away, comes back and gets nudie. Her name is Nicole, and she has a very nice bod, even a step up from Coco. Great natural b-c-cups, smooth skin, cute kitty and butt.

Service was tons of fun, too. She's very enthusiastic with BBBJ, DATY and CFS. Her kitty has a bit of pubic-bone bump, and she uses it well for grinding while humping. Combining that with moans that started soft and increased in volume along with the tempo, I nearly busted in mish. Got my wits about me and flipped her so I could enjoy the rear view and thumb her starfish. Ended with a nice blast and good vibes.

After her wiping me down with hot towels, dressing and leaving to go clean herself up further in the bathroom, I headed out and noted she was the only provider there at the time, unlike last week when there were two. Since they have cameras in the rooms, you can see the lobby and hallways, and I never saw another soul on the premises. I was therefore grateful that no mongers entered BFF during my sexy session, because I'm sure Nicole would have had to interrupt our good thing.

I'll be back.

US993
08-30-22, 11:30
She is there. I saw her over the weekend for the first time. I wasn't overly impressed. The massage was good as was the ending but nothing that would make me want to repeat.

Art DutchMan
08-30-22, 12:44
Is Amy still working at this spa? Last couple of times, just saw Mia.The last time I saw Amy she was at Air Body. They are sister shops as you know, along with LePalace. So I would try her there if you don't see her at L & L.

Lemonade1
08-30-22, 14:02
Anyone have Violet IG or the SPA IG?It's bouncyybutt.

ZzzBoy14
08-30-22, 14:14
Nuruqueenforyou_ocmassage is Valentina I think.There are 2 valentinas. One is a new girl who started in torrance now works around OC as Dubai or something. She is the girl you linked. I think the nuru god Zara/Valentina might be Gabe at Newport nuru now? I see her on Saturday or Sundays. Very similar picture overall to how she looks. The reason I think it's her is because Chanel ended up at newport nuru/nuru santa ana, and they seem to follow each other around. I may try out and see. Or, she is in Lake Forest still.

TommyGaines
08-30-22, 14:37
May have been an off day along with just not clicking, but with an urge to try someplace different around the area I found myself in, I ended up going to Lavender Spa in Tustin / Orange. I work to text first most times, and try to call ahead of going in as the response gives a idea of the attitude of the place most times. I texted, and no response. Called as well, no response but sent to a voicemail that didn't have a greeting, so took a risk and went ahead and walked in after seeing the place empty out front.

Walking in, was greeted at the window by one of two of the women on staff as one was snacking on lunch I guess and didn't see much. Asked for. 4 and the door was opened by a short young dark haired cutie in a mid thigh number with pokies on display. Promising I hoped. Shown the room and she left for me to get ready and on the table. It worked out she didn't know much English as I tried to figure out what was available and the whole interaction was awkward as she was trying to ask if I wanted oil on my back after the initial 'push around on the back with a towel' routine that usually starts. Then kept asking if I wanted my legs done (yes) and if I wanted other side (YES), but all through all of this anytime I would try to brush her leg or butt as she was close, it was met with a recoil like I shocked her. Tried talking again to get something going and just no understanding. So I gave up and let the time finish and started getting ready. While dressing she came back in, I left a. 2 on the table and she was able to get out a question as to where I found them, I showed them the online page where I found their info and best I could come out of the following conversation was I needed to work out at the beginning what I wanted (which was tried but no comprehension) and / or to call ahead and say what type of rub I wanted..I think you're referring to Levander on Tustin St. With a floor sign outside their front door. I tried asking them once why they spell it Levander instead of Lavender, no response. This place is a hit or miss, with a lot of turnovers, and each has her own menu. YMMV. Ones who offer FS will ask for $$ It's up to you to bargain them down to $.4. Once a girl asked for $$ I laugh and said $.2. After a few rounds, she held at $$, I didn't bite, mood was offer at that point, left .2 for the 20 minutes mediocre massage and 10 minutes talking.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-30-22, 15:43
Is Amy still working at this spa? Last couple of times, just saw Mia.Amy was working as of a few weeks ago. Mia too. And some new girl.

NathanCross
08-30-22, 19:11
Any intel on this spot? Bedpage say they do waxing and rub and nuru not sure if they offer HE or FS.HE is available but only some does FS. Never been offer nuru here.

Ayylmao6969
08-30-22, 22:05
A couple of reviews for you guys.

VT Spa Westministee- Jaylene Hispanic, fun to talk to. Decent nuru massage. Decent happy ending. No extras.

Bliss SPA Westminister- Right across the street from VT. Hazel- white fun to chat with. Great nuru. Dirty talk. Very attractive.

Villa Spa Westminister- Right next door to Villa. Went in to see Megan but she was off. Vivi convinced me to stay and see her. She is your above average Asian masseuse with implants in looks. Her massage was great. Nice teasing. Rarely am I hard before the flip. Her nuru was superb. Camel slide. Daty. Light sensual kissing all over. One of the best nuru sessions I've had in a while that wasn't FS. After nuru we took a shower and she cleaned me up. Got me hard again and I was tempted to take her in the shower.

Fish and Chips Westminister- roghr across the street from VT and Bliss. Wow I understand why you guys are always talking about this play. I went inside and was greeted by an older Asian lady. She asked what I wanted. I told her I'd take the daily special c. She said okay and took my cash. She told me to take a seat and about 15 minutes later she was ready. She brought me 2 pieces of fish, 2 med shrimp, 2 zucchini, and fries (chips) and boy was it good. Really hot and flavorful. I would have never known. Thanks guys.

Kevin80
08-30-22, 23:03
Amy was working as of a few weeks ago. Mia too. And some new girl.Mountbaldy told a bunch of guys that Slammer was fucking her in the ass BB ballsdeep with his big cock. So I'm sure Slammer knows her whereabouts.

Hornilius69
08-30-22, 23:07
I think you're referring to Levander on Tustin St. With a floor sign outside their front door. I tried asking them once why they spell it Levander instead of Lavender, no response. This place is a hit or miss, with a lot of turnovers, and each has her own menu. YMMV. Ones who offer FS will ask for $$ It's up to you to bargain them down to $.4. Once a girl asked for $$ I laugh and said $.2. After a few rounds, she held at $$, I didn't bite, mood was offer at that point, left .2 for the 20 minutes mediocre massage and 10 minutes talking.200 for BBFS with one of the young Chinese girl is worth it.

ScotchGuard9
08-31-22, 03:09
There are 2 valentinas. One is a new girl who started in torrance now works around OC as Dubai or something. She is the girl you linked. I think the nuru god Zara/Valentina might be Gabe at Newport nuru now? I see her on Saturday or Sundays. Very similar picture overall to how she looks. The reason I think it's her is because Chanel ended up at newport nuru/nuru santa ana, and they seem to follow each other around. I may try out and see. Or, she is in Lake Forest still.Yes, the link before did not look like the Valentina I know. Thanks for the intel. Time to make a trip to Newport.

DoWorksM
08-31-22, 10:33
Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-31-22, 11:49
Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.F&C is unique. You can drive to one of the sleaziest shopping centers in Westminster and as you cross the threshold of F&C, you also step through a time-space portal to a squalid third world hovel with torn old sheets as doors. Years ago, it was a decent jack shack which could compete with SH. A decent massage with a young-ish girl. The high point was CiCi / Kerry about 4 years ago. Then they some of the ugliest Xi-Jing-Ping-in-drag "ladies". The last time I went there, I paid for an hour, got 10 minutes of massage, an ofero for FS, but elected the HJ lest I throw up at seeing her naked, and then got shorted a full 30 minutes because she had "another customer". Thankfully you can walk out of the place and be back in the USA in 2022. If I got so horney I was tempted to drop 40+140 there, I would save myself $170 and have a better time with a new issue of Playboy, some baby oil, and some thoughts of SH Yoyo. Or just drive over to SH, BW, TT, TC, Bali, Oasis, etc.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-31-22, 11:53
Mountbaldy told a bunch of guys that Slammer was fucking her in the ass BB ballsdeep with his big cock. So I'm sure Slammer knows her whereabouts.She provides that to anyone with 2 big bills to drop. She is one of the prettiest girls around, and nicest. I am not sure why there is not a line out the door.

KumarLeone
08-31-22, 12:49
Anyone can give me the IG of Haven please. Having hard time finding them and what they offer.

KumarLeone
08-31-22, 12:57
Heard Haven is the only place that offers shower with the girl. But can't find them on the IG anymore now.

Are there any other places that offer?

Slammer6008
08-31-22, 13:58
Mountbaldy told a bunch of guys that Slammer was fucking her in the ass BB ballsdeep with his big cock. So I'm sure Slammer knows her whereabouts.Yes that was fun.

Slammer6008
08-31-22, 14:07
Yes that was fun.Now I'm starting to think about it.

Caribe
08-31-22, 14:44
Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.Are you sure you read the previous reports of this place, carefully? What you describe is what has been said about this place for years. Actually, it's a lot cleaner than it used to be several years ago and even cleaner than as little as two years ago. Skills? Lucy don't need no stinking skills. At the start of the session, she'll drop to her knees and go to work! It sounds like Lucy saw you as a noob, even though you may be an experienced monger. It was recently said that Lucy will try to hit up newcomers for 120 but you can knock her down to 80. If it's a slow day, she'll take 60. The shop is definitely not for all. Bangin' grannies for cheap seems to be the charm that cheap ol' bastards go for.

HereForFunOnly
08-31-22, 16:36
Sir you must have gone on a off day. Always FS for $140.Is that on top if the $160 to go in?

Janet must be new or not with the program if all I had to add was 20.

TobeYoung
08-31-22, 17:17
I have started to BYOC recently since it seems that ones they have at aamps are either too thick (can't feel) or too small. Have you guys noticed that too?

Kevin80
08-31-22, 17:33
Now I'm starting to think about it.I'm sure it was fun, but how concern are you to have BB all over town, especially anal, with girls like Amy who are doing BB with anyone.

Taws6
08-31-22, 19:25
Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.There is more than 1 gal working there.

I've been there and was told "lucy busy", and the other gal tried to service me. Simular story to yours, tried to give a lame (covered) BJ.

Long story short, I kept asking for Lucy, even with my dick in this girls mouth & Lucy came in & took me over to "her" room.

I'm thinking if you haven't seen Lucy before, and just went in, you might have gotten the other hag.

Lemonade1
08-31-22, 20:23
Anyone can give me the IG of Haven please. Having hard time finding them and what they offer.Haven posts on ****** for some reason. And they use fake pics too.

Slammer6008
08-31-22, 22:06
I'm sure it was fun, but how concern are you to have BB all over town, especially anal, with girls like Amy who are doing BB with anyone.She told me it was her first time.

Grunion Runner
09-01-22, 10:26
Showed up at opening. Lady at the door took my money and pointed me took me to a room and told me to wait.

I waited 15 m and was set to leave when the knock came in.

Hispanic lady, 40's, toned body with giant bolt-ons came in. 4/10 face but body was nice if you're into boltons (I'm not).

Introduced herself as Claudia, immediately started rubbing and tickling my back. After a min of back rubs when tells me to sit up right, then get up. She leans over a table, grabs my hand and starts me pulling down the thong under her small dress.

I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.

FrankSmith666
09-01-22, 11:18
Showed up at opening. Lady at the door took my money and pointed me took me to a room and told me to wait.

Hispanic lady, 40's, toned body with giant bolt-ons came in. 4/10 face but body was nice if you're into boltons (I'm not).

Introduced herself as Claudia, immediately started rubbing and tickling my back. After a min of back rubs when tells me to sit up right, then get up. She leans over a table, grabs my hand and starts me pulling down the thong under her small dress.

I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.How was her ass? What we're the fee's? Was this place full service? Is this the place off of red hill and the 5?

BigBoDonk
09-01-22, 12:35
How much was damage?

I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.

LoveViets
09-01-22, 13:18
She told me it was her first time.If you believe that then you're the best relief pitcher she has. The rest of us are hitting home runs with that tight ass and sliding in to home plate just for fun. Have to say it's a little risky anymore so you better wear that helmet when you're at bat. Dzo!

JtLessons
09-01-22, 14:21
Hey, was looking in OC about 6 months ago and there was a shop that had girls listed on instagram. Can't remember what it was called VIP?

Please PM if you know what I am talking about. Full service BBBJ.

Thanks.

Hornilius69
09-01-22, 15:08
Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.

AlCapone2006
09-01-22, 18:58
Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.Not Japanese or Chinese? Are they dark skin?

AlCapone2006
09-01-22, 18:59
How much was damage?Typical $40 for the door.

$50 to $60 for hjjobs.

$120 FS.

PhineasPhreak
09-01-22, 18:59
Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.The same Angel spa with the videos? 200 for HJ? Thanks but no thanks.

Ayylmao6969
09-01-22, 19:08
Hey, was looking in OC about 6 months ago and there was a shop that had girls listed on instagram. Can't remember what it was called VIP?

Please PM if you know what I am talking about. Full service BBBJ.

Thanks.That's like half the shops in OC. Well half are on Instagram and half of those you can probably get BBBJ. Not sure if I've seen on advertise what they are offer on Instagram since it's so easy to get banned.

Ayylmao6969
09-01-22, 19:10
Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.Did you get a 4 hands?

Grunion Runner
09-01-22, 19:11
How was her ass? What we're the fee's? Was this place full service? Is this the place off of red hill and the 5?Her ass was pretty decent. It wasn't ridiculously large but toned with her legs. She takes care of herself. Bald, with a decent sized bean. It was FS and it's right next to a high school. It lands between a beauty salon and a dentists office with parking in the back. Major cross streets are Euclid and ball.

I paid. 5 for half an hour and she didn't give me a price. When she had me pulling down her thong I enquired on price and she asked me what I thought. I said $ . 6 and she said ok.

As mentioned before, I'd prefer some younger and less plastic but if a MILF with big boltons is your thing go for it. She said she worked there sat and Thur.

JDog1234
09-02-22, 10:51
Been to BW a few times over the past couple of weeks so I decided to try SH downstairs. Asked for Grace.

Found her to be cute (especially for this type of place) and a nice smooth toned body and relatively young.

Overall session was lackluster. Made me wait 10 mins past my appointment time plus once in the room grace made me wait a bit while she set up.

Started the massage with a foot soak while sitting up and she massaged my back. Moved onto the platform where the massage continued.

Massage itself was just ok, nowhere as good as BW upstairs. Between transitions she kept leaving to get whatever she meeded next.

No tease before the flip and went straight to HJ. Barely got OTC touching of her breaststroke and denied access to anything downstairs. She the positioned herself over my knees, just out of reach to finish the HJ.

Finally was able to finish and the quick cleanup and said I was done.

Total cost was $. 4 and $. 6.

Once I left and checked my phone turns out I was only there for 40 mins (including all the wait time).

Pretty disappointing.

Is there someone there worth seeing or better to stick with BW or somewhere else?

Sticker
09-02-22, 11:02
Went here again yesterday, and this time there were three girls behind the lobby window. All were a bit older than the two I'd seen previously, Coco and Nicole, and none were as cute. But they were moderately attractive MILFs, and I was offered "the new girl", who goes by Lala. Very friendly, shorter with big boobs, but I never saw them uncovered.

That's because when she asked me about the tip up front, like they always do at BFF, I told her I'd pay what I had previously: $140 for CFS and "sucky with no condom. " Maybe Lala really was new to the place, because when I insisted, she left the room to consult with the other two. I found it entertaining, because with the cameras in the room that look at the lobby and the hallway, I could see the semi-drama unfold through Lala's body language.

Then I watched the two other girls walk the hallway before entering my room. Both were smiling, and one says "you want sucky with no condom?" I nodded. "But better to make love with condom. " I said fine, and one of them leaves. I momentarily considered a double with both, but I didn't have that kind of coin on me to make that investment.

Tina, a taller, slim Chinese MILF with A-cups, took my donation, briefly left to deposit it, and upon her return, the routine was similar to Coco's and Nicole's: BBBJ, DATY, more BBBJ, mish and then I finished in doggy. They seem to rotate in a lot of girls at this place, so I'll take my chances and just drop in next time rather than make an appointment. See how it goes. Or blows.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-02-22, 14:03
Been to BW a few times over the past couple of weeks so I decided to try SH downstairs. Asked for Grace.

Found her to be cute (especially for this type of place) and a nice smooth toned body and relatively young.

Overall session was lackluster. Made me wait 10 mins past my appointment time plus once in the room grace made me wait a bit while she set up.

Started the massage with a foot soak while sitting up and she massaged my back. Moved onto the platform where the massage continued.

Massage itself was just ok, nowhere as good as BW upstairs. Between transitions she kept leaving to get whatever she meeded next.

No tease before the flip and went straight to HJ. Barely got OTC touching of her breaststroke and denied access to anything downstairs. She the positioned herself over my knees, just out of reach to finish the HJ.

Total cost was $. 4 and $. 6.She has the been the #1 girl there since the pandemic hit. Cutest, friendlist, etc. Pre-pandemic she was a solid provider, but lately she has become very inconsistent. I have had her a number of times, and heard her with other guys on other occasions. And she indeed might do a lack luster and short you these days. But on a good day, she is funny, nice, talkative, does a pretty good massage, and will open up access quite a bit. If you want immediate pleasure there are some other girls there like Rose who are less finicky.

AlecS
09-02-22, 17:29
Extremely hot in OC right now. Any intel on providers that wear shorts or short dresses in north OC? What establishments?

Stay safe out their!

LC310
09-02-22, 18:12
Extremely hot in OC right now. Any intel on providers that wear shorts or short dresses in north OC? What establishments?

Stay safe out their!I will not go near an MP during a heat wave. They never have air conditioning and the session turns gross fast.

Imagine the fume cloud over F&C right now? Like the shithouse on a shrimp boat.

July1714
09-02-22, 19:59
I walk a lot at work so I don't have the best feet! Is there any place that does Pedi and HE or extras in OC? Ty in advance.

Nice Guy 99
09-02-22, 23:17
I will not go near an MP during a heat wave. They never have air conditioning and the session turns gross fast.
LC, I visited BW on Thursday and have been to BW on many other hot days also. Mindy doesn't hesitate to turn on the AC. It's adequate to cool the place and, in my experience all the rooms have small fans that your well trained, professional and friendly MT will adjust as you desire. BW will be a great place to go this weekend!

NG99.

SCJohn
09-02-22, 23:28
I walk a lot at work so I don't have the best feet! Is there any place that does Pedi and HE or extras in OC? Ty in advance.You want a pedicure or just a foot massage? Most massage places will gladly give you a foot massage. Just ask them to focus on your feet.

AlecS
09-03-22, 11:07
You want a pedicure or just a foot massage? Most massage places will gladly give you a foot massage. Just ask them to focus on your feet.How about Little Beauty Center in Garden Grove. Enjoy!

Grunion Runner
09-03-22, 15:51
I found a place on Katella advertised on rub md. It's located in a janky strip mall with a pharmacy and all state office. It was advertised as an AMP.

When I showed up, I called and they instructed me on where to go. Person opening the door was a butch gal with real bad teeth and scabs all over. My head said meth, run. My other head said "lets see how far I can push this. ".

I walk in, 0 lights, empty small office. Across the doorway there's an empty room filled with trash, like they took all the stuff that was in the office and just stuffed it in that room and didn't even bother closing the door.

I was lead into an adjacent room where Methony McButch, she collected. 4, told me my therapist would see me. 2 minutes later a chunky latina girl in a mini dress with a pink wig comes in. Asked me if I've been to a place like that before, I said once. She asked for $ . 2 and started disrobing.

She pulled out a cover, started working her mouth a bit. You know how therapists love to talk. After like 2 minutes of that she pushes me down on this janky exam room table and gets on me and starts grinding away her frustration. She leaned in and I smelled her breath and I had to tap out.

She insisted on finishing and I told her it was ok and got my things and left.

Beware katella by the pharmacy!

JoeSchmo91
09-03-22, 18:45

Total cost was $. 4 and $. 6.

Once I left and checked my phone turns out I was only there for 40 mins (including all the wait time).

Pretty disappointing.

Is there someone there worth seeing or better to stick with BW or somewhere else?She's Papasan gf. Probably he was in front yelling at her. Ask for Luna next time or Helen.

JoeSchmo91
09-03-22, 18:49
I went to see my favorite Lucy at Paradise last week in Santa Ana, and turns out she wasn't in. I tried calling but their phone # was down, I let them know.

In any case Koko (Coco SP?) was the only girl there. I've seen her before, apparently no one had visited that day, I was the only one she said. I got a nice long massage followed by a wild ride-them cowgirl where she collapsed in a heap on top after a gasping orgasm.

Left me weak in the knees and much relieved!

I love that 888 place!Was she hot?

JoeSchmo91
09-03-22, 18:51
Santa Ana.

Always new talent here. Ask for new girl.

https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/

Westminster.

Sunny health. Ask for anna.Did you ask for Nicole or had Nicole? Another beauty works there today. Santa Ana and 17th street. There's and El Pollo Loco in the shopping.

SeanHeckler
09-04-22, 12:54
I think she and a few others went to Massage Center #202 after the second bust recently. I don't have her number but they advertised Natasha this week.

Anyone know where Valentina or Christina went from LF109/107?Managed to have an PM exchange with nuru_lxkx_fxrst_ account (that is posting for Natasha. They said Amanda is no longer with them. So, I guess the hunt for where Amanda (or whatever new name she might going by) landed continues.

Ayylmao6969
09-04-22, 16:28
Managed to have an PM exchange with nuru_lxkx_fxrst_ account (that is posting for Natasha. They said Amanda is no longer with them. So, I guess the hunt for where Amanda (or whatever new name she might going by) landed continues.She's getting an apartment in Irvine with Kate and Angel. Not sure when it's opening or whst. But I'll post the info when I get it.

CubeBrick
09-04-22, 17:47
Tried to check out Tulip, they were closed. Ended up getting some Randy's joint papers at Prissy's next to the former Mad Greek then walked over to the next center to VIP Skin Care Day Spa. Neon light was on. Got a 30 min with a big titted girl Jacqueline she is very sweet and submissive lady had a real good time.

Earlier in the week checked out Sea Salt Spa where Happy Face and Red Rose used to be. Inside looks the same but they improved the front window reception area: they installed kind of a marble looking stone for the counter, looks much better with that. Also they installed a hand air dryer with infra red germ killer in the bathroom slash laundry room. Nice imprvoements. The gal who was my therapist wore a tight dress, but her massage was very professional so I thought it would be just that. However, on the flip she asked me directly what I wanted and I said I want the maximum. So she revealed a pretty nice bod, but what set her apart was her "passionate" act, which was really convincing. Her CBJ skills were very good and her act projected an anti-mechanical pseudo-GFE type of session. She licked very well, excellent oral skills I was really impressed. Alternating suction, licking, tongue play, lip action, then alternate again. Girl really knew how to give pleasure. Oh, the door fee is. 5 I guess Happy Face used to be. 5 or. 6 after 10 pm. Anyhoo, it just goes to show you need to try different providers once in a while. Had a good session and great climax. Have a good holiday fellas and also to the rest of you.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-04-22, 17:54
She's Papasan gf. Probably he was in front yelling at her. Ask for Luna next time or Helen.Are you saying that SH Grace is the GF of PPS Steven? Is there any evidence or just wild conjecture? I don't think that is true. I have never seen Steven yell at any girl. And in fact, one of the girls told me he is very supportive of them, and will swap a girl if she uncomfortable with a customer.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-04-22, 22:04
I walk a lot at work so I don't have the best feet! Is there any place that does Pedi and HE or extras in OC? Ty in advance.I have devoloped some foot problems myself and seen a podiatrist. These foot massages are not actually beneficial. In fact, their rough and tough massages can further injure and inflame your feet. In the same way that the walking on the back will inflame sciatica and low back pain. I have found one particular brand of shoes really helps cushion my feet though.

JustinKfosho
09-04-22, 22:31
After some Vietnamese cafe, made a visit to 207 since I was in the area. Was met with Tina, probably 35-40 years old. House fee. 4 and tip was 1. 4.

Massage was me, and service was meh, a lot of alcohol cleaning on junior and my upper body. Average BBBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, and blew in the cover.

Nothing special, but she did have a not so welcoming breath.

Superflytnt
09-04-22, 22:35
Orange day spa. Ugh sometimes I need the big head examined. I really should just walk out immediately. The tech was easily in her 40's if not 50's. Tall and thin but everything already a little saggy. It was an all around lousy session. Massage was terrible as if it was her first time. The shake was also terrible. Sometimes you immediately know it's going to be terrible.

JustinKfosho
09-04-22, 23:36
Orange day spa. Ugh sometimes I need the big head examined. I really should just walk out immediately. The tech was easily in her 40's if not 50's. Tall and thin but everything already a little saggy. It was an all around lousy session. Massage was terrible as if it was her first time. The shake was also terrible. Sometimes you immediately know it's going to be terrible.We human beings just can't hold hold on to our dicks.

Lift Her Up
09-05-22, 00:38
I found a place on Katella advertised on rub md. It's located in a janky strip mall with a pharmacy and all state office. It was advertised as an AMP. . . . Beware katella by the pharmacy!Grunion, thanks for this warning. Google Maps tells me there are four Allstate Insurance offices on the Katella, that long street. Could you narrow it down a bit, so we don't have to go hunting for the pharmacy?

Lift Her Up.

Hornilius69
09-05-22, 01:10
Grunion, thanks for this warning. Google Maps tells me there are four Allstate Insurance offices on the Katella, that long street. Could you narrow it down a bit, so we don't have to go hunting for the pharmacy?

Lift Her Up.There is a big Allstate Insurance sign on the front of the building. Google Katella and Euclid, the building is located on the right side.

KumarLeone
09-05-22, 01:54
Anyone of you ever encountered an Indian provider? Even great if any active now in any spa?

Grunion Runner
09-05-22, 08:20
Grunion, thanks for this warning. Google Maps tells me there are four Allstate Insurance offices on the Katella, that long street. Could you narrow it down a bit, so we don't have to go hunting for the pharmacy?

Lift Her Up.About a quarter mile west of Euclid. Its across an animal hospital.

KammyMike
09-05-22, 10:28

Lift Her Up.Latina AMP on West Karelia in the Allstate and Blast Pharmacy upstairs #21X. Sketchy blue enclosed building. Don't park inside the complex too long, just saying.

Ayylmao6969
09-05-22, 13:45
Anyone of you ever encountered an Indian provider? Even great if any active now in any spa?I believe Jasmine at Sunrise Spa in Santa Ana. https://instagram.com/bodyrubs.6868.

Ayylmao6969
09-05-22, 13:53
I found a place on Katella advertised on rub md. It's located in a janky strip mall with a pharmacy and all state office. It was advertised as an AMP.

When I showed up, I called and they instructed me on where to go. Person opening the door was a butch gal with real bad teeth and scabs all over. My head said meth, run. My other head said "lets see how far I can push this. ".

I walk in, 0 lights, empty small office. Across the doorway there's an empty room filled with trash, like they took all the stuff that was in the office and just stuffed it in that room and didn't even bother closing the door.

I was lead into an adjacent room where Methony McButch, she collected. 4, told me my therapist would see me. 2 minutes later a chunky latina girl in a mini dress with a pink wig comes in. Asked me if I've been to a place like that before, I said once. She asked for $ .2 and started disrobing.

She pulled out a cover, started working her mouth a bit. You know how therapists love to talk. After like 2 minutes of that she pushes me down on this janky exam room table and gets on me and starts grinding away her frustration. She leaned in and I smelled her breath and I had to tap out.I went there a few weeks ago. Absolutely terrible. I swear you and I experienced the same exact session.

1807 K Ave. Just stay away.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-05-22, 15:33
Latina AMP on West Karelia in the Allstate and Blast Pharmacy upstairs #21X. Sketchy blue enclosed building. Don't park inside the complex too long, just saying.Wouldn't a "Latina AMP" be a "LMP" if there are no Asians involved? (Unless you consider Latinas to also be Asias because of the crossing of the Bering straight 25,000 years ago by Asians who became indigenous people later.) There used to be a place in Fountain Valley on Slater not far from Brookhurst upstairs, where the Latina would get you started, then they would bring in the Asian girl as the closer to seal the deal. The only non-Korean place that offered a table shower too. They seemed to have changed ownership since then though, so don't know what goes on.

BigBoDonk
09-05-22, 17:02
Anyone knows any Middle Eastern providers in the area?

Nadar8925
09-05-22, 17:04
I paid another visit to Angel Touch in Orange this week. I got Kimora this time. She's a thick Latina but thick in the right way. Pretty face, great c cup tits, and juicy ass. No tattoos that I can remember. Very soft spoken, but was easy to keep a small conversation going while she got started on the massage. I did a 45 min session with her. The massage itself was decent at best. Teasing was almost non existent which is a bummer for me. On the flip I enjoyed her rubbing her tits all over me and she finally got her hands on my junk. Found out she offers FS and quoted me 280 (BJ is 220). I gave her the ole "maybe next time" cause I'm still testing the waters with the different girls at this spa. She finished me with a good hand job which was 160. Afterwards we had some time left so we chatted about some random stuff. She does seem like a sweetheart but I wish her massage was a bit better. I'll probably try her again at some point. She mentioned she works on Saturdays and sometimes on Thursdays.

ThickDickSith
09-05-22, 20:21
As the title says, does anybody know of a good place to get a table shower with the massage? I knew a place in Wilmington but it closed.

Let me know.

Thanks!

SaltyDog
09-05-22, 20:49
I paid another visit to Angel Touch in Orange this week. I got Kimora this time. She's a thick Latina but thick in the right way. Pretty face, great c cup tits, and juicy ass. No tattoos that I can remember. Very soft spoken, but was easy to keep a small conversation going while she got started on the massage. I did a 45 min session with her. The massage itself was decent at best. Teasing was almost non existent which is a bummer for me. On the flip I enjoyed her rubbing her tits all over me and she finally got her hands on my junk. Found out she offers FS and quoted me 280 (BJ is 220). I gave her the ole "maybe next time" cause I'm still testing the waters with the different girls at this spa. She finished me with a good hand job which was 160. Afterwards we had some time left so we chatted about some random stuff. She does seem like a sweetheart but I wish her massage was a bit better. I'll probably try her again at some point. She mentioned she works on Saturdays and sometimes on Thursdays.260 for a he? No kidding?! Good things guys write reviews, this place I will totally avoid.

LukeOC
09-05-22, 23:15
I am in dire need of a new place but am having a streak of bad luck. My ATF quit the biz and my go-to place (A+ in LH) is difficult to get an appointment. I just need reliable HE and roaming. Nothing fancy.

My schedule is tight so I usually limit my mongering to LF / LH / MV. I know this constrain eliminates the good places in WM (been to Bamboo a few times before, Linda was good before she got popular) and SA. But such is life.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-05-22, 23:31
As the title says, does anybody know of a good place to get a table shower with the massage? I knew a place in Wilmington but it closed.

Let me know.

Thanks!Many of the Korean places do table shower, although most that I know are in LA county. Some other guys have mentioned some in OC. There used to be a Korean place that did legit massage and body scrub too. But if you go to an actual Korean spa, you will see body scrub, but in that case its done by a dude in a public area with other guys around. Which is not the same experience as with a girl in a private room.

Heartless Jay
09-06-22, 00:35
Visited 5 Star today (not 6 Star), on Brookhurst south of Westminster. First time in at least 5 years. 40 for 60 minutes. Solid walled rooms but just a curtain in the doorway. Greeted by a chubby Chinese granny with a little boy haircut. Figured this must be MMS, as the other 2 girls I saw looked much younger. Got undressed and in walks MMS, damn! Her name is Fiona, BTW. Fun personality, but still a granny and still a fatty. Massage was serviceable, then some excellent teasing. On the flip she went straight to work on junior without any discussion of tip. Good slow build and solid release. She didn't object to some basic OTC roaming, but I made no attempt to lift the shirt or drop the drawers, as I didn't want to see what was hiding in there. Finished the hour with head and foot massage. I would return if I could be sure of pulling one of the younger girls. Anyone know of this place and know the names of the younger talent?

DarkRoomDaddy
09-06-22, 00:49
260 for a he? No kidding?! Good things guys write reviews, this place I will totally avoid.Pre-pandemic, that was two FS sessions.

Lemonade1
09-06-22, 01:42
260 for a he? No kidding?! Good things guys write reviews, this place I will totally avoid.That place is notorious for being overpriced. The girls def don't live up to the hype. Most of them are fat or have everything bolted on.

HappyTom1980
09-06-22, 01:52
Any late night massage places in OC?

Hornilius69
09-06-22, 03:13
Visited 5 Star today (not 6 Star), on Brookhurst south of Westminster. First time in at least 5 years. 40 for 60 minutes. Solid walled rooms but just a curtain in the doorway. Greeted by a chubby Chinese granny with a little boy haircut. Figured this must be MMS, as the other 2 girls I saw looked much younger. Got undressed and in walks MMS, damn! Her name is Fiona, BTW. Fun personality, but still a granny and still a fatty. Massage was serviceable, then some excellent teasing. On the flip she went straight to work on junior without any discussion of tip. Good slow build and solid release. She didn't object to some basic OTC roaming, but I made no attempt to lift the shirt or drop the drawers, as I didn't want to see what was hiding in there. Finished the hour with head and foot massage. I would return if I could be sure of pulling one of the younger girls. Anyone know of this place and know the names of the younger talent?Check Rubmaps for review and name of the girls working.

Lemonade1
09-06-22, 13:50
Many of the Korean places do table shower, although most that I know are in LA county. Some other guys have mentioned some in OC. There used to be a Korean place that did legit massage and body scrub too. But if you go to an actual Korean spa, you will see body scrub, but in that case its done by a dude in a public area with other guys around. Which is not the same experience as with a girl in a private room.Any good spot in LA?

Mr Plumber
09-06-22, 14:12
On par with most all other MTs at BW, Miss Yuyu is a mid-40's woman in better than average physical condition. A solid set of natural B tatas felt awesome OTCs and tasted even better in my mouth. Nicely responsive nipples, too. She, on the other hand, was quite disinterested. Accommodating but no passion, real or contrived.

I will say she's quite ticklish when her neck and ears are nibbled upon. Also when kissing, licking and sucking my way down her front on my way to Labialand. Problem was, all attempts to forage beneath her waist-high yoga pants were rebuffed. Lots of giggles and chuckles for both of us but no mouthful of vag for me.

The HJ section of this days expedition was average. Some nice slow strokes of the pole and jostling of the nutzak. She followed instructions well but again, no enthusiasm. Perhaps she's already burned out. Give her a run for only 35/60! Not a bad time for a first visit but it doesn't bode well for future visits. A definite "we'll see" from me.

RedRoddddd
09-06-22, 14:38
Check Rubmaps for review and name of the girls working.For first time / new place, pay the hh fee, wait in room with your clothes on. If granny comes in just keep saying "Young lady!

That's when you get a younger masseuse or your money back.

No pain in walking out with your $$$ in hand.

BigBoDonk
09-06-22, 16:26
I paid another visit to Angel Touch in Orange this week. I got Kimora this time. She's a thick Latina but thick in the right way. Pretty face, great c cup tits, and juicy ass. No tattoos that I can remember. Very soft spoken, but was easy to keep a small conversation going while she got started on the massage. I did a 45 min session with her. The massage itself was decent at best. Teasing was almost non existent which is a bummer for me. On the flip I enjoyed her rubbing her tits all over me and she finally got her hands on my junk. Found out she offers FS and quoted me 280 (BJ is 220). I gave her the ole "maybe next time" cause I'm still testing the waters with the different girls at this spa. She finished me with a good hand job which was 160. Afterwards we had some time left so we chatted about some random stuff. She does seem like a sweetheart but I wish her massage was a bit better. I'll probably try her again at some point. She mentioned she works on Saturdays and sometimes on Thursdays.160 for HJ bro? You are causing an inflation in this market. Don't do this. There are tons of places that would do that for 30-40.

BigBoDonk
09-06-22, 16:27
Just so you guys know, those girls will agree on 100 if you won't pay them anything for HJ. Sometimes on FS even. Just be greedy. Remember, greed is good.

SaltyDog
09-06-22, 16:36
Just so you guys know, those girls will agree on 100 if you won't pay them anything for HJ. Sometimes on FS even. Just be greedy. Remember, greed is good.That's for sure, they don't want $10 tip so you guys have to hang tough. Worked for me a bunch of times. I even got up and dared to walk away LOL.

Eddy68
09-06-22, 17:32
Just so you guys know, those girls will agree on 100 if you won't pay them anything for HJ. Sometimes on FS even. Just be greedy. Remember, greed is good.I got a surprise bb at acupuncture this weekend business was slow.

Due to the holiday bb CIP.

July1714
09-06-22, 17:45
You want a pedicure or just a foot massage? Most massage places will gladly give you a foot massage. Just ask them to focus on your feet.Toenail trim LOL Pedi sounds a bit homo.

BigBoDonk
09-06-22, 18:36
That's for sure, they don't want $10 tip so you guys have to hang tough. Worked for me a bunch of times. I even got up and dared to walk away LOL.Bruh I ain't even leaving tip for that crappy massage. Why would I?

Meshugga
09-06-22, 19:25
Toenail trim LOL Pedi sounds a bit homo.Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Meshugga
09-06-22, 19:38
I am in dire need of a new place but am having a streak of bad luck. My ATF quit the biz and my go-to place (A+ in LH) is difficult to get an appointment. I just need reliable HE and roaming. Nothing fancy.

My schedule is tight so I usually limit my mongering to LF / LH / MV. I know this constrain eliminates the good places in WM (been to Bamboo a few times before, Linda was good before she got popular) and SA. But such is life.King Spa off LF is always fun, but don't expect a good massage. Melody Massage and Triton Relax are reliable.

The parking lot at Melody has turned into a bit of a zoo. Always busy, and there's a business upstairs- I think its a group counselling place that is attracting a shit ton of people hanging in the parking lot. All admiring your walk of shame.

ThickDickSith
09-06-22, 20:26
Many of the Korean places do table shower, although most that I know are in LA county. Some other guys have mentioned some in OC. There used to be a Korean place that did legit massage and body scrub too. But if you go to an actual Korean spa, you will see body scrub, but in that case its done by a dude in a public area with other guys around. Which is not the same experience as with a girl in a private room.Thanks for the reply, didn't really help but I appreciate the effort.

Grunion Runner
09-06-22, 20:34
Any MPs where I can reliably find a white chick?

Klose94
09-06-22, 23:24
This week I stay in OC, anyone recommend place good nuru massage with Latina or Caucasian, thanks.

WhoreMaster 91
09-07-22, 06:55
Any MPs where I can reliably find a white chick?Any Mps out there with white women?

Grimmy23
09-07-22, 11:01
Any Mps out there with white women?The only one I know of is Havana in Downey. They have white, Asian, Latina, sometimes even Indian. They're all born and raised in the USA girls there. It's not cheap though - 64 house for an hour and 160 for nuru. My last visit there I saw Gemma who's a thick white girl. I always thought service there was standard 160 tip for nuru and HJ finish, but she suggested that everything is on the table there for the right tip. Gemma was outgoing and gave good service, but a little large for my tastes. For the most part at Havana you can always expect a young hottie girl next door type and that's what you're paying prime dollar for. Too expensive to be a regular stop though.

Sticker
09-07-22, 11:45
Hit it up again yesterday, and it was monger central on Central. Quite the contrast from last Friday when I was the only guy there and three girls working.

I'm thinking with several recent posts on the place, including my own, some of you are seeeking it out, but not submitting reports. Anyway, I walked in and one of the two girls in the lobby asked if I wanted the other one, "the new girl". I took a hard pass on that, since she had obviously plastic surgery on her face which wasn't appealing. I said I came for Coco, and girl #1 took me to a room to wait for her. Coco entered shortly thereafter and showed great enthusiasm. Same routine as last time with her, BBBJ, DATY and a couple of CFS positions.

In addition to practicing her favorite English phrase, "Thank you sooooo much," she also insisted on massaging me for 10 minutes after the deed. Surprisingly, she has strong, capable hands. Nice.

But because I saw mongers coming and going on the in-room cameras during my 30 there, I might give BFF a pause for a while. I prefer it a bit less populated.

DJezDick
09-07-22, 16:33

Let me know.

Thanks!Its hard to find places that offer table showers.

This place sucks. $60 for table shower and $100.00 for HJ.

I declined the extra service and walked!

James D 2004
09-07-22, 20:08
I go for pictures as I always do. The recommendations are not useful if I can't find the pictures. Most pictures on IG aren't that revealing or too fake. Villa spar has some good pictures but too fake. Newport seems promising but I don't have a crush on any of them. So I dug up an independent. Her picture could be real and I also saw her video.

It's a big ***** house in Orange. I have to keep to my room. She is a totally different person from her pictures. But I wasn't disappointed. She is thick with an awesome firm ass. Narrow waist. Her breasts hang quite well that looked big and natural. But she hasn't got much at her nipples so it's fake in some ways. And she is quite tall too. When she starts, we looked at each other and both of us has expressions on our faces that say it will be fun.

She has tan all over. Perfect and perfectly white teeth. Blonde hair. She didn't wow me at first because she didn't put on obvious makeup. But on closeup, her five organs are nice and well put together on a nice face outline. She also looks younger than the 30-year-old model in her pictures.

I think she signalled to me that I can get ready on the bed. But silly me I went for the massage table instead. So I had a decent massage for a long time until I felt her breasts rubbing on me. Then she was squarely on top of me, a 120-pounder, while she is like 200 lb.

Then she asked me to flip while she took off her G-string. She was good, going on and off the standard massage table from the left, right, front, and rear without losing a beat. Sometimes she holds me and moans in my ears. It was more GFE than sex. I was respectfully touching her pussy and ass. I asked if I can eat her pussy. Yes, but extra. And ass? Yes. She got on the table and spread her legs. I ate away but couldn't get to her starfish. Then she asked me to get on the table. She did a reverse cowgirl and reverse into my mouth. It's good but still, I cannot get to her starfish. I though she doesn't like it but then she got on the table herself on all fours. Now I could get to both of her holes.

We did the camel slide. But it was not the first time that I feel uncomfortable. I had to stop her or its pain. Finally, I cum holding her while she was giving me a hand job.

In the end, I asked her if I can have sex next time. She smiled and nodded slightly but said no after a second. I was confused. Maybe someone was watching her as we were halfway out of the room. But soon when I wasn't far away I got a message saying that we do more next time. I was eating her ass, what more can we do?

SpicyMayo
09-07-22, 20:37
Can anyone recommend good Asian places? Preferably with bad English. I know it's kinda weird but I find it hot. Not too picky with looks, just not too old. Thanks in advance.

KammyMike
09-08-22, 00:08
I go for pictures as I always do. The recommendations are not useful if I can't find the pictures. Most pictures on IG aren't that revealing or too fake. Villa spar has some good pictures but too fake. Newport seems promising but I don't have a crush on any of them. So I dug up an independent. Her picture could be real and I also saw her video.

It's a big ***** house in Orange. I have to keep to my room. She is a totally different person from her pictures. But I wasn't disappointed. She is thick with an awesome firm ass. Narrow waist. Her breasts hang quite well that looked big and natural. But she hasn't got much at her nipples so it's fake in some ways. And she is quite tall too. When she starts, we looked at each other and both of us has expressions on our faces that say it will be fun.

She has tan all over. Perfect and perfectly white teeth. Blonde hair. She didn't wow me at first because she didn't put on obvious makeup. But on closeup, her five organs are nice and well put together on a nice face outline. She also looks younger than the 30-year-old model in her pictures.

I think she signalled to me that I can get ready on the bed. But silly me I went for the massage table instead. So I had a decent massage for a long time until I felt her breasts rubbing on me. Then she was squarely on top of me, a 120-pounder, while she is like 200 lb.?Thank You for writing this seven paragraphs of your fascinating experience. Can't wait for the next seven more.

Jsan689
09-08-22, 00:52
Any intel on this spot? Bedpage say they do waxing and rub and nuru not sure if they offer HE or FS.Went there today. Got the nuru. Wasn't quite nuru but had the girls rubbed over me. Asked about FS for next time. Available but more than I'd like to spend. . 6 to the house and $. 2 for some Russian and HE. Probably will repeat. Can't beat geographically convenient.

Samurai316
09-08-22, 12:50

Let me know.

Thanks!I forget if it's emerald spa or saphire spa in Santa Ana. It's on main st.

MisterBox
09-08-22, 13:43
Went to Levandar yesterday on Tustin. Got in, was pretty excited to see the masseuse not bad looking at all, wearing a skimpy pink dress. Paid half hour and laid down. Began massage which was weak af and demeanor was cold. Started to brush her legs and all and she kept moving back. Spoke for a bit and got her name, Sophia, and then asked what I wanted. Told her and she all of a sudden played the don't speak English card and massage only. Surprised the hell out of me because I've never had that happen to me before. Kept asking her for the extras but kept getting told massage only. Went through the massage with nothing else. Pretty bummed, I don't look or act like LE so I was wondering what the issue was. Got up and left and she bugged me for tip so I told her for what? Ended up giving her $10 and she asked me you really been here before? I was like yea, and she can tell I was a bit pissed. She tried to give me a business card to try other girls but I dunno if I should try again. Threw away $50.

Left there and ended up at JX a few minutes away where its no issues at all, been a repeat customer. Rotation here weekly, while they aren't young, they aren't old grannies either. They're pretty lively here and aim to please. $40 hh / $. 2 for CFS. Recommend if you're in a pinch and want to release.

Samurai316
09-08-22, 14:48
I tried sending you a message, but your inbox is full.

Sounds like a fun time. Hopefully you can point me in her direction. .

I think she signalled to me that I can get ready on the bed. But silly me I went for the massage table instead. So I had a decent massage for a long time until I felt her breasts rubbing on me. Then she was squarely on top of me, a 120-pounder, while she is like 200 lb.

Then she asked me to flip while she took off her G-string. She was good, going on and off the standard massage table from the left, right, front, and rear without losing a beat. Sometimes she holds me and moans in my ears. It was more GFE than sex. I was respectfully touching her pussy and ass. I asked if I can eat her pussy. Yes, but extra. And ass? Yes. She got on the table and spread her legs. I ate away but couldn't get to her starfish. Then she asked me to get on the table. She did a reverse cowgirl and reverse into my mouth. It's good but still, I cannot get to her starfish. I though she doesn't like it but then she got on the table herself on all fours. Now I could get to both of her holes.

We did the camel slide. But it was not the first time that I feel uncomfortable. I had to stop her or its pain. Finally, I cum holding her while she was giving me a hand job.

In the end, I asked her if I can have sex next time. She smiled and nodded slightly but said no after a second. I was confused. Maybe someone was watching her as we were halfway out of the room. But soon when I wasn't far away I got a message saying that we do more next time. I was eating her ass, what more can we do?

Bronco
09-08-22, 16:49
Saw my ATFs. Been awhile. Nice light massage. Nude handshake. Good visit. YMMV.

Esimedfo
09-08-22, 17:03
Mini Foot. Between a jiffy lube / auto zone on Lincoln. Tried 3 x, but just a decent massage (they have a stamp card). They take CC last I checked. Asian.

Relax. Euclid / orange. Another one that I've tried a few times but no extras. Decent massage, Latina and Asian.

2000 - On brookhurst next to a sugar's bar. MMs was the one who took my. 4 for hhr and provided service. Jackhammer for another. 4 wasn't really a massage, more like a rubbing of oil on me. Asian.

L&L. I originally called for Yuki at Air, but MMs said she was busy, offered me Mia instead. She asked if I wanted it medium or hard massage, chose the latter. She definitely dug her elbows in a lot, was sore for a few days after. . 4 for an hour, but another customer came in during the middle, so she only had time for hhr. She told me to tip her $5 less for the inconvenience. UTC, got a little nipple action. She asked me to be gentle on her kitty but nothing more than that. She even got on top of the table, got real close. When I gave her .5 afterwards, she looked down on it, I think she wanted more tbh. Asian with B's.

My Happy feet. Asked for Cindy from PPs, had to push back the appointment a little due to some delays. He had me wait 5 minutes, I guess she was finishing up. .4 for hr, Cindy has a small frame, maybe As not the best looker. Massage was so-so, almost an oil rub, but she tried to put some of her weight in it sometimes. Doesn't speak English very well, but when I asked for extras and offered. 8 (only looking for BJ), she countered with $. 2, I figured this was a little high, so said $ instead. She said okay, you bring your own? I said yeah. She turns off the light, bra off, pants hanging off of one leg. I ended up getting BBBJ, DATY, and CFS. Little bony IMO, but it was nice. Asian.

AlecS
09-08-22, 21:57
Visited this place off of Magnolia / Hazard. Their price went up from. 35 to. 40 for hr. Got Vicky who is an older Viet, maybe 55 ish, small frame and small everything else. She has been in the business for quite a while and knows how to massage and work the pole. However, she had her eye on her cellphone the entire time and even answered a private call once. Don't waste your time and money on her. It appeared they have younger more attractive MT's their but could not find any intel on them.

BuRoller
09-08-22, 23:55

Let me know.

Thanks!California Day Spa offers a table shower before or after the massage. Cindy gave me a thorough scrub and rub, $150 total and told me they're slow. I told her I'd tell a friend and she was happy.

BuRoller
09-08-22, 23:57

Let me know.

Thanks!California Day Spa is in Lomita, sporty.

BigBoDonk
09-09-22, 00:21
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?

Taws6
09-09-22, 00:28
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?Since this is the OC board, I am assuming you want to stick to OC?

I used to live in LBC & there are a few sketchy ones there, or at least used to be.

Ever been to Wilmington? Shit hole. I am sure you can find stuff there. Compton, watts, but be safe, do a day trip, don't go at night.

Mr Incognit0
09-09-22, 00:40

Let me know.

Thanks!There's a little place in Orange called East Star Spa, ask for Amy, she's got noticeably fake bolt ons but she in for a good handy and finger in the stinker. Last time I was there, about 4 months ago she was still pretty cheap, . 4 for 30 minutes and. 4 for the handy. I used to frequent a lot so maybe she kept my fee low, I don't know tho. Anyway, they have a table shower and she'll hook you up for sure if you do the hour, and sometimes if you do the half hour. Have fun.

Seeking Sex
09-09-22, 00:48
Any Mps out there with white women?Ivy Spa has white girls. This is a FS place and I have seen Asian, Latina, White and Black providers there.

MisterBox
09-09-22, 02:07
Ivy Spa has white girls. This is a FS place and I have seen Asian, Latina, White and Black providers there.Where is this ivy spa located, kind sir?

Grunion Runner
09-09-22, 08:29
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?The place I warned about with the butch methhead mms and the crackhead with he pink wig. 1807 Katella.

PhilAShow
09-09-22, 12:02
I visited Helen at Pain Free on Harbor in FV. 50 for an hour. Decent massage. About 45 years old. A little chubby. Wore a mask. 50 for HJ and suck her tits. She lit up like a Christmas tree. More on the menu but overpriced IMO. Nothing special.

AlecS
09-09-22, 12:39
There's a little place in Orange called East Star Spa, ask for Amy, she's got noticeably fake bolt ons but she in for a good handy and finger in the stinker. Last time I was there, about 4 months ago she was still pretty cheap, . 4 for 30 minutes and. 4 for the handy. I used to frequent a lot so maybe she kept my fee low, I don't know tho. Anyway, they have a table shower and she'll hook you up for sure if you do the hour, and sometimes if you do the half hour. Have fun.VIP Healthcare Center has table shower for. 10 as a massage add on fee. Just ask for that extra when making appointment.

DarkRoomDaddy
09-09-22, 14:45
California Day Spa is in Lomita, sporty.Lomita has a number of Korean shops. Some with FS.

There are Chinese shops in Lawndale and Redondo Beach but in Lawndale seemed paranoid and suggested self serve, and RB is usually legit except one exception. Did get some handies in Hacienda Heights driving south toward Whittier. And of course the message of AMP San Gabriel has been cleaned up but if you head east on Valley Blvd east of Rosemead there used to be a lot of hand service shops and even one that had FS a few years ago but that girl went back to the homeland. There are still some up on Main St / Las Tunas in that area too but not sure legit or not.

Coming back to OC, there is Tustin between Rockler wood working and the Target on that same street. A few places are in shopping centers and one is slightly behind the front of the street in a back parking lot. Fountain valley used to have some Korean shops but some have closed.

ThickDickSith
09-09-22, 17:11
There's a little place in Orange called East Star Spa, ask for Amy, she's got noticeably fake bolt ons but she in for a good handy and finger in the stinker. Last time I was there, about 4 months ago she was still pretty cheap, . 4 for 30 minutes and. 4 for the handy. I used to frequent a lot so maybe she kept my fee low, I don't know tho. Anyway, they have a table shower and she'll hook you up for sure if you do the hour, and sometimes if you do the half hour. Have fun.Hell yea. Thank you! I'll definitely check it out.

ThickDickSith
09-09-22, 17:13
California Day Spa offers a table shower before or after the massage. Cindy gave me a thorough scrub and rub, $150 total and told me they're slow. I told her I'd tell a friend and she was happy.Thank you BuRoller. I'll check it out for sure!

BigBoDonk
09-09-22, 17:33
The place I warned about with the butch methhead mms and the crackhead with he pink wig. 1807 Katella.Is it FS place? What is the damage there?

AlCapone2006
09-09-22, 18:04
Whose been to this Anaheim Sara Thai?

Had a hot girl named Candy. Not the Ts. Good FS, nice tits and shaved pussy.

She's Vietnamese, she also works at the orange spa.

Who else got her? Damage was $190.

Grunion Runner
09-09-22, 21:35
Is it FS place? What is the damage there?FS. 4 hh $ . 2 FS.

GuudvybzOnly
09-09-22, 21:40
Is Novia still around?Yes! She just turned my body into a noodle best experience ever! Hands down And she's back in Anaheim! She keeps updates and info on Instagram now theeoneandonlyone.

WowU812
09-09-22, 22:11

Who else got her? Damage was $190.Sounds great, I will DM you.

WhoreMaster 91
09-10-22, 08:24
Ivy Spa has white girls. This is a FS place and I have seen Asian, Latina, White and Black providers there.Thnaks BP has always been my favorite FS city.

CivilBeast
09-10-22, 08:46
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?CKB. But not in the day light.

JoeSchmo91
09-10-22, 16:10
Has anyone had linda?

She used to work here. Great body rub. Not FS. But still good handy.

I'm going to check out the new talent. $40 for half plus $60 for HJ.

Ask for new girl.

LC310
09-10-22, 17:03
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?Go to Happy Massage in Santa Ana on Warner a block East of Main St. I think both places are run by the same folks.

I am not sure who the workhorse is like Lucy at F&C, but report back.

I did tiny Amy there once. She was old, but main she could take a pounding for being 90 pounds and had a great attitude too.

BangBang123
09-10-22, 18:30

Who else got her? Damage was $190.The orange location wanted $ for a HJ pretty yikes.

NailBoiz1
09-10-22, 20:41
Yes! She just turned my body into a noodle best experience ever! Hands down And she's back in Anaheim! She keeps updates and info on Instagram now theeoneandonlyone.Thanks for the update.

BigBoDonk
09-10-22, 23:20
Anyone tried Blue Sky Massage on McFadden in Santa Ana?

PhilAShow
09-10-22, 23:58
I saw Yuki at First Class on Harbor. 35. About 5 feet two. Chubby. English was understandable. Went for the hour. Licked her tits, fiv. $60. They occasionally have a cutie here but Yuki wasn't. Good attitude. Probably won't come back.

PhineasPhreak
09-11-22, 03:00
Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?Try the latinax acupuncture joint Lincoln Magnolia-ish. Place is a fucking joke. Sport the pimp stands outside next to a smoke shop. He never changed the Korean acupuncture window dressing and he runs big booty tweejer south sider and paisana ******. Just fcuk the chick, and just leave $95 bucks in tens and 5 fives and walk out after soun the deed. Cholo papasan will kiss your ass in the way out after you fucked his gf.

Tipisil
09-11-22, 09:41
Anyone know what happened to Paris? Seems like a lot of the good hobey spa girls went independent. Is she still around somewhere? Anyone have her info? Is she out if the massage game?

Sticker
09-11-22, 12:32
Saw her again on Friday. Same as before, except I said only $140 if the BJ was bare, and she agreed. Other than that, DATY (had her taste her own juices with DFK), and CFS mish and doggy. I had called Coconut first, but no answer, so it was just a walk-in. As I was leaving, another girl was outside taking a break. She looked pretty good, early-to-mid 30's in tight white pants, but I didn't catch her name.

BigBoDonk
09-11-22, 14:38
I saw Yuki at First Class on Harbor. 35. About 5 feet two. Chubby. English was understandable. Went for the hour. Licked her tits, fiv. $60. They occasionally have a cutie here but Yuki wasn't. Good attitude. Probably won't come back.Dude she is like 70 years old.

Sbtzzx
09-11-22, 16:55
Is Krystal running her own shop now? She seems to be making instagram posts for other girls too. Not sure if they're all working out of the same shop, and if their service is as good (and pricey!

PhilAShow
09-11-22, 22:06
Dude she is like 70 years old.Her tits tasted 35. Certainly she could be older but I doubt over 50. Either way she's not a beauty.

AlCapone2006
09-12-22, 02:19
Is Krystal running her own shop now? She seems to be making instagram posts for other girls too. Not sure if they're all working out of the same shop, and if their service is as good (and pricey!Which one you referring to buddy? What's this other Krystal, be more specific. Thanks!

AlCapone2006
09-12-22, 02:23
Dude she is like 70 years old.No 70 yr old is still working at AMPs. Ez there lmao. She's 55 at the most. Sucks good cock, nice b tits, nothing wrong with that. Total usually is $160 for every thang.

AlCapone2006
09-12-22, 02:26
The orange location wanted $ for a HJ pretty yikes.Your East Spa in Orange have crappy shower and barely a handy and kept asking for $$. Skinny Korean / Japanese girl with small tits around 55 asking for $80 for tits and HJ plus $60. Hour. What a joke.

SpicyCurry
09-12-22, 12:03
No 70 yr old is still working at AMPs. Ez there lmao. She's 55 at the most. Sucks good cock, nice b tits, nothing wrong with that. Total usually is $160 for every thang.Lotsa 30 year old looking Asian girls at mp are actually in their mid 40's. And providers that look like they're 60, how old do you think they really are?

Mango Lvr
09-12-22, 13:17
Emerald Spa Laguna Hills / Lake Forest.

First time posting. Long time lurking.

In the same center as the famous Body Tech, Emerald is over on the other side, near Polly's. Been there twice, an hour both times, first visit no extras but the massage was excellent. I walked out of there and drove home completely mellowed out. The mellow lasted into the next day. Went back two weeks later not looking for extras, just a repeat of the great massage, HJ offered. More on the table in the future? Doubt it.

Cindy is a bit older (50's I'd guess), plump. But oh her strong capable hands! And sweet personality. 60 for the hour. Tip her well.

Lemonade1
09-12-22, 22:41
Is Krystal running her own shop now? She seems to be making instagram posts for other girls too. Not sure if they're all working out of the same shop, and if their service is as good (and pricey!I'm assuming krystal_oc_cmt? I think she only advertise for other girls. Asked her and she said they all have the same rates (which is massively overpriced).

Seeking Sex
09-13-22, 00:47
Where is this ivy spa located, kind sir?It is in Baldwin Park. Francisquito Ave.

Booyah63
09-13-22, 10:39
I forget if it's emerald spa or saphire spa in Santa Ana. It's on main st.It is Sapphire Massage.

PhilAShow
09-13-22, 11:21
Saw Yuyu at SH on Magnolia. Thin, 45 ish, and cute (she lifted her mask so I could take a pea). Quiet and not much English. Good massage for a small woman. She did a wonderful reach under. She knelt between my legs and set my knees on her thighs. Must have been a scary view but gave her complete access. LOL. After a couple of minutes face down was uncomfortable. So I motioned to flip. She got towels to clean the oil off my back and butt and handed me the pillow. She must have been a farm girl in China because she milked me in two minutes flat. She laughed when the first two ropes went eye level. No access on this visit although she did cuddle a little after the cleanup. I'll see her again.

RandallSlavin
09-13-22, 12:42
Avoid her and her girls like a plague, she's setting up a coalition to dictate market price. We need to reset the market price.

I'm assuming krystal_oc_cmt? I think she only advertise for other girls. Asked her and she said they all have the same rates (which is massively overpriced).

AsianPussy
09-13-22, 14:01
Is Krystal running her own shop now? She seems to be making instagram posts for other girls too. Not sure if they're all working out of the same shop, and if their service is as good (and pricey!Full disclosure, I'm a Krystal fan, I've been seeing her on and off for 5 years. I keep coming back because there's really just no one else with the same experience. She's not a $40/$40 quick HE, she gives a high-end spa-quality massage and does it naked with a rockin body (assuming you love petite asian girls). It's not cheap, but sometimes you want steak instead of hamburger. I've sent many guys to her and no one ever complained. If you can't afford her rates, that's ok, there's lots of girls out there, but for me, I love it.

Over the years when she out of town and I need a massage she often refers me to her friends like Chloe or Kat. When she makes a referral it's always a great experience, although never 100% as good as the OG Krystal. Sometimes I post reviews, sometimes I'm too busy.

A few months ago she started posting ads for some of her friends on her IG. Well, any friend of K's is a friend of mine, so I did try some of them out at her suggestion and so far I haven't been disappointed. She's no idiot and knows that her brand is valuable, so she's pretty selective about who she runs ads for. If a girl is shitty service or a *****, she won't do it. She's smart and stays away from those girls anyway. Bottom line, book Krystal if you can, but if you can or you want to try someone new, book one of her friends, I promise you that you won't be disappointed. When you book, tell her jerry sent you.

AsianPussy
09-13-22, 14:09
Speaking of which, I had 2 appointments last week with girls from Krystal's insta, Kris and Coco, both were pretty similar, hot Vietnamese girls with nice fake tits.

Similar to the Krystal experience, a good massage with a naked girl and a fantastic HE. Both girls are super cute and have hot bodies.

I personally prefer Kris because of her light hair, I do love asian girls that go blond.

Both girls are pretty similar to the pics on Krystal's insta, although Kris is a little bit older than the pic, but I'm 50 so they are all too young for me anyway. LOL.

PayPalMakesMon
09-13-22, 16:49
Speaking of which, I had 2 appointments last week with girls from Krystal's insta, Kris and Coco, both were pretty similar, hot Vietnamese girls with nice fake tits.

Similar to the Krystal experience, a good massage with a naked girl and a fantastic HE. Both girls are super cute and have hot bodies.

I personally prefer Kris because of her light hair, I do love asian girls that go blond.

Both girls are pretty similar to the pics on Krystal's insta, although Kris is a little bit older than the pic, but I'm 50 so they are all too young for me anyway. LOL.Where can we contact Krystal?

OCRanger
09-13-22, 17:40
Avoid her and her girls like a plague, she's setting up a coalition to dictate market price. We need to reset the market price.Yeap. Before COVID 1 hr nuru tip was $100. She must charge 140-160 probably.

TobeYoung
09-13-22, 18:39
Anyone know where they are now? Mama san was butch chick but had some of the hottest and wildest latinas? Thought I take a shot.

RedRoddddd
09-13-22, 18:42

Who else got her? Damage was $190.Did not find a "Sara Thai Spa" in Anaslime.

What are the cross streets / address? Would luv to recon a busty V girl spa.

TobeYoung
09-13-22, 18:58
City of Orange.

Did not find a "Sara Thai Spa" in Anaslime.

What are the cross streets / address? Would luv to recon a busty V girl spa.

Grunion Runner
09-13-22, 21:38
Jasmine Cutie Spa:

Went in on a Saturday when they opened. Place is a nightmare as the broken yoke has a ton of people walking through the lot and and even parking by the parlor so the walk in / out is kind of a drag. Had a 50 something Viet lady, busty give me a good massage. Did a lot of ass teasing on the flip rather than go straight for the junk she grabbed my legs and hinged my hip in such a way that it cracked my lower back and felt great. She told me it was hands only. . 6 for the hour and. 8 for the tug.

Funny thing about that trip is that it was taking me so long to bust from an extra oily handy (too much oil means I don't feel anything) that she seemed to take it to heart that I wasn't finishing and she ended up going an extra 15 minutes past the hour till I finished.

Jasmine Thai:

Went in on a Friday evening. Go in slender asian woman in workout clothes and boltons. Pretty though. I ask for an hour and she says she can only do 45 as she has an appointment. The rub was ok, she liked to chat a lot. She told me it was strictly hands (from the very beginning even). Like, she literally told me once the door closed that there was no sex or bjs and hands only. Was. 6 for the 45 and. 8 for the nude tug with some fov (no fiv) and boob access.

I love Vietnamese broads but I haven't been able to find one that does FS. If anyone can point a brother in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Sticker
09-14-22, 10:40
So maybe there are two providers named Candy at this place, but when I called for an appointment yesterday and asked if Candy was working, the girl said "yes, I will get Candy for you. " Then Candy comes on the line, and in a voice nearly as deep as mine, says "Yes, I am available for you today. " I said thanks, and I'll let them know, hung up and blocked the number.

While FS options in OC may not be as prolific as I would prefer, I don't intend to frequent a place that has one or more lady boys in the house.

RedRoddddd
09-14-22, 12:38
Jasmine Cutie Spa:

Went in on a Saturday when they opened. Place is a nightmare as the broken yoke has a ton of people walking through the lot and and even parking by the parlor so the walk in / out is kind of a drag. Had a 50 something Viet lady, busty give me a good massage. Did a lot of ass teasing on the flip rather than go straight for the junk she grabbed my legs and hinged my hip in such a way that it cracked my lower back and felt great. She told me it was hands only. . 6 for the hour and. 8 for the tug.

Funny thing about that trip is that it was taking me so long to bust from an extra oily handy (too much oil means I don't feel anything) that she seemed to take it to heart that I wasn't finishing and she ended up going an extra 15 minutes past the hour till I finished.

Jasmine Thai:

Went in on a Friday evening. Go in slender asian woman in workout clothes and boltons. Pretty though. I ask for an hour and she says she can only do 45 as she has an appointment. The rub was ok, she liked to chat a lot. She told me it was strictly hands (from the very beginning even). Like, she literally told me once the door closed that there was no sex or bjs and hands only. Was. 6 for the 45 and. 8 for the nude tug with some fov (no fiv) and boob access.

I love Vietnamese broads but I haven't been able to find one that does FS. If anyone can point a brother in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.Orange city is only Jack shacks. Maybe some younger ladies at Good 9 on chapman.

Try New Moon in GG. Was kinda like Bedazzled when it opened. Viet ladies in lingerie open the door to let you in.

Maybe the new Sea Salt Spa on beach. Also TLC in an apartment by south coast plaza. Many Vietnamese ladies there with anything goes.

Pure Relax in GG has a mix of Asian, latinas, white and one black girl. YMMV.

RayWalters
09-14-22, 13:23
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Hector58
09-14-22, 14:54
I love Vietnamese broads but I haven't been able to find one that does FS.Vy on Westminster Ave in SA is a Viet FS shop.

WowU812
09-14-22, 16:06
So maybe there are two providers named Candy at this place, but when I called for an appointment yesterday and asked if Candy was working, the girl said "yes, I will get Candy for you. " Then Candy comes on the line, and in a voice nearly as deep as mine, says "Yes, I am available for you today. " I said thanks, and I'll let them know, hung up and blocked the number.

While FS options in OC may not be as prolific as I would prefer, I don't intend to frequent a place that has one or more lady boys in the house.So funny. Which Candy are you getting at this place!

SpicyCurry
09-14-22, 16:15

While FS options in OC may not be as prolific as I would prefer, I don't intend to frequent a place that has one or more lady boys in the house.I tried to warned people about ladyboys at various locations in OC and they attacked me for it. Boys will be boys.

BigBoDonk
09-14-22, 16:25

While FS options in OC may not be as prolific as I would prefer, I don't intend to frequent a place that has one or more lady boys in the house.They don't offer FS, I tried several times. Max they would do is very bad quality of Nuru and jacking off.

BigBoDonk
09-14-22, 16:43
Looks like Candie took responsibility and like a real boss, put her butt on line to save Sara spa https://www.tsescorts.com/california/orange-county/orange/shemale-escorts/714-395-7160.

RayWalters
09-14-22, 17:22
I don't really understand how answering a question is a commercial post? Whatever.

Let's try this.

Krystal is building a dream team for the future. She is hand picking certain girls based on our feedback to her and training them up a bit.

WowU812
09-14-22, 18:51
Looks like Candie took responsibility and like a real boss, put her butt on line to save Sara spa https://www.tsescorts.com/california/orange-county/orange/shemale-escorts/714-395-7160.Heard she does FS (she gave).

If you're into that kind of thing.

Sexaholic777
09-14-22, 20:27
Cindy happy feet. How is she? Damage.

Cindy at happy in Garden grove.

Cindy at Sunny Health?

What happened to Anna at Sh?

VinnieJenkins
09-14-22, 20:35
I don't really understand how answering a question is a commercial post? Whatever.

Let's try this.

Krystal is building a dream team for the future. She is hand picking certain girls based on our feedback to her and training them up a bit.Yes, Krystal has big plans in the future. It will be around December.

BigBoDonk
09-14-22, 22:12
Heard she does FS (she gave).

If you're into that kind of thing.1. 250 for TS is too much, market price is 50-60.2. Attitude of all girls there is horrible, that's the reason they are faling. From what I felt, they basically expect model type boys to come and get overpriced HJ there. While if you have look nowadays you can easily get free FS in every nightclub. Wrong expectations, bad customer service.

Sticker
09-14-22, 22:57
I started yesterday's jaunt by visiting 888 Spa in SA for a first-time visit. But when a very plain MILF with an attitude peaked at me through the lobby door and said "we are busy"; no prob, cross that place off my to-do list.

Coincidentally, got a text about that time from Rainbow in Tustin, telling me they had three new girls, Summer, Mia and Vivian. Despite the fact that Rainbow isn't a FS place, I've had fun there before and it's convenient. So I agreed to swing by.

I was met at the lobby second door by Summer, a good-looking mid-30's MILF with some ink. I asked to also meet Vivian and Mia, and they also appeared to be in their early-to-mid 30's. But I stuck with Summer, because she was the cutest, both in terms of looks and personality.

Cut to the chase, she agreed to a Benji for a naked good time, minus BJ or FS. I agreed and laid her down sideways on the massage table for DATY. Summer is super responsive to DATY, she tasted clean, and she juiced up impressively. So much so that it became an extended session, with her nearly cumming several times, but I needed to continue my ministrations to get her over the rainbow.

After 15 minutes of munching, she got up on her elbows to look down at my efforts and said, "can I cum in your face?" I told her yes, although after being squirted on with pee by a provider at Sunnywell not too long ago, I braced myself for another sour soaking. Instead, she squeezed her C-cups as I continued, gasped and flooded my face with lots of puss juice. Not really a squirt, just a gush, but it was big fun getting her off like that.

I figured since I had satisfied her sufficiently, maybe I could get her to return the oral favor, but it was a no-go, as was FS. With her still lying down, but now with her head on the pillow and me standing next to her, she started stroking while I massaged her goods some more. She was so juicy that I put some of it on my unit with my wet left hand, but she didn't want me to do that either. (Not sure why that would matter.).

Anyway, I decided to make adjustments and lied on my back with her in the 69 position. Except she was jacking while I was snacking. But it was still fun, and I blasted well.

I'll keep Rainbow on my plan-B list, depending on who may or may not be available on a given day. Might even try the other two girls, but from my experience, service options at Rainbow vary from topless HJs to what I experienced. I was fortunate enough to enjoy CFS from a girl there on multiple occasions previously, but she is long gone.

Seeking Sex
09-15-22, 00:36
Finally I made my way to Coconut after reading about it on here. I drew a girl with her hair dyed blonde. I could not understand what her name was. Massage was non existent and we agreed on 140 for cfs. However, it was just a meh experience with her trying to hurry me up.

The worst was yet to come. After I am done and dressed up, she just straightened out the paper sheet on top of the bed and readied it for the next sufferer! She did not even discard the disposable bed liner.

Nice Guy 99
09-15-22, 00:44
The worst was yet to come. After I am done and dressed up, she just straightened out the paper sheet on top of the bed and readied it for the next sufferer! She did not even discard the disposable bed liner.Yikes! Try BW, clean sheets and towels every time.

AsianPussy
09-15-22, 02:45

Let's try this.

Krystal is building a dream team for the future. She is hand picking certain girls based on our feedback to her and training them up a bit.Yes, I've also heard this. Its been planned for 2 years, but she's trying to do it right.

Grimmy23
09-15-22, 09:36
Finally I made my way to Coconut after reading about it on here. I drew a girl with her hair dyed blonde. I could not understand what her name was. Massage was non existent and we agreed on 140 for cfs. However, it was just a meh experience with her trying to hurry me up.

The worst was yet to come. After I am done and dressed up, she just straightened out the paper sheet on top of the bed and readied it for the next sufferer! She did not even discard the disposable bed liner.I hate to tell you this, but 90% of the places in this hobby don't use clean sheets every time. Even a lot of the ones that change the sheet in front of you have been known to just fold that sheet up and re-use it as clean as long as it doesn't have bodily fluids on it. I've elaborated on that enough times in here in the past, including some long conversations in the rants thread, so I won't get into it again here. Suffice to say that virtually none of the shops in this hobby have the capacity or the infrastructure to wash as many sheets as they would use in a day, so almost all of them take shortcuts.

RedRoddddd
09-15-22, 11:30
Vy on Westminster Ave in SA is a Viet FS shop.Try Jackie. Cute viet spinner with DDs and no panties. Got the turbo jackhammer HJ. BJ and FS on the menu for next time.

RedRoddddd
09-15-22, 11:40
They don't offer FS, I tried several times. Max they would do is very bad quality of Nuru and jacking off.Try iMassage Asian or Angel Touch-latinas for FS. 57 and Chapman ave.

Buzz45
09-15-22, 12:02

Let's try this.

Krystal is building a dream team for the future. She is hand picking certain girls based on our feedback to her and training them up a bit.First of all, I won't deny that Krystal is one of the best ones on the business, however I don't believe the price she is asking worth the service, now she is trying to literally lure people into the high prices for mostly of the time a good massage, that is ambitious and I will say this, Boys stay away from it, service is good the price is wrong. I personally have my ATF that gave me same massage level as Krystal, plus amazing FS, , it took me about 4 session with her and money to get her to do what I like, but is worth it. 35 YO Viet petite. My point be patient show respect and money and you will find better deals than Krystal and company. Have fun.

JustChekIn
09-15-22, 13:31
Jasmine Cutie Spa:

Jasmine Thai:

I love Vietnamese broads but I haven't been able to find one that does FS. If anyone can point a brother in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.The little shop next to the tattoo place on BEACH blvd a few doors south of Cerritos st In Stanton. This is the lady that got APPLE (eco) started. She gets HOT ONES.

IrvineResident
09-15-22, 14:43
What was total cost for Summer. And can you PM me the location. I have an idea but want to make sure.

I started yesterday's jaunt by visiting 888 Spa in SA for a first-time visit. But when a very plain MILF with an attitude peaked at me through the lobby door and said "we are busy"; no prob, cross that place off my to-do list.

Coincidentally, got a text about that time from Rainbow in Tustin, telling me they had three new girls, Summer, Mia and Vivian. Despite the fact that Rainbow isn't a FS place, I've had fun there before and it's convenient. So I agreed to swing by.

I was met at the lobby second door by Summer, a good-looking mid-30's MILF with some ink. I asked to also meet Vivian and Mia, and they also appeared to be in their early-to-mid 30's. But I stuck with Summer, because she was the cutest, both in terms of looks and personality.

Cut to the chase, she agreed to a Benji for a naked good time, minus BJ or FS. I agreed and laid her down sideways on the massage table for DATY. Summer is super responsive to DATY, she tasted clean, and she juiced up impressively. So much so that it became an extended session, with her nearly cumming several times, but I needed to continue my ministrations to get her over the rainbow..

BigBoDonk
09-15-22, 16:13
Try iMassage Asian or Angel Touch-latinas for FS. 57 and Chapman ave.I had report on this place. Horrible, overpriced. Chicks are so so.

BigBoDonk
09-15-22, 16:13
The little shop next to the tattoo place on BEACH blvd a few doors south of Cerritos st In Stanton. This is the lady that got APPLE (eco) started. She gets HOT ONES.Guys don't pay these amounts, let them face the reality of recession.

Lemonade1
09-15-22, 17:40
First of all, I won't deny that Krystal is one of the best ones on the business, however I don't believe the price she is asking worth the service, now she is trying to literally lure people into the high prices for mostly of the time a good massage, that is ambitious and I will say this, Boys stay away from it, service is good the price is wrong. I personally have my ATF that gave me same massage level as Krystal, plus amazing FS, , it took me about 4 session with her and money to get her to do what I like, but is worth it. 35 YO Viet petite. My point be patient show respect and money and you will find better deals than Krystal and company. Have fun.Can you share your ATF's details? Also I agree that Krystal is extremely overpriced, and her partners are even more so with the bolt ons.

PhineasPhreak
09-15-22, 20:52
The little shop next to the tattoo place on BEACH blvd a few doors south of Cerritos st In Stanton. This is the lady that got APPLE (eco) started. She gets HOT ONES.That place has new ownership with different more limited services.

The lady you're speaking of has moved to a different area.

Mango Lvr
09-16-22, 00:30
Strike one: 7:30 ish Vy over on Westminister by Fairview. Closed front and back. Called # and voicemail not activated.

Strike two: 8 ish Good 9 over on Chapman right off Kathleen. Closed front and back. Called and went to voicemail.

Strike three: 8:30. Went for the seats on this one: Massage Sprite on 17th just beyond Grand. Pulled Jennifer- older, in scrubs, getting ready to leave. We stood in the lobby for a quick second and I said I'd skip it and she said, "no, come on back". Clean, simple room. Rough muscley massage (I like it medium soft and told her so at the beginning.). She did use lots of hot oil which was the only plus. Zero fun. Had my hand resting on her calf. Even wiggled around a bit on the table. She just wanted to get out of there for the day. Wish she wouldn't have agreed to do the session. Zero fun action.

Drive on home.

Vy and Good9 were mentioned recently in posts. Is there something I'm missing here?

Seeking Sex
09-16-22, 00:41
I hate to tell you this, but 90% of the places in this hobby don't use clean sheets every time. Even a lot of the ones that change the sheet in front of you have been known to just fold that sheet up and re-use it as clean as long as it doesn't have bodily fluids on it. I've elaborated on that enough times in here in the past, including some long conversations in the rants thread, so I won't get into it again here. Suffice to say that virtually none of the shops in this hobby have the capacity or the infrastructure to wash as many sheets as they would use in a day, so almost all of them take shortcuts.Thank you Grimmy for your heads up previously. I have read them. However, this was literally a piece of paper and they reuse it!

LukeOC
09-16-22, 01:29
King Spa off LF is always fun, but don't expect a good massage. Melody Massage and Triton Relax are reliable.

The parking lot at Melody has turned into a bit of a zoo. Always busy, and there's a business upstairs- I think its a group counselling place that is attracting a shit ton of people hanging in the parking lot. All admiring your walk of shame.Who is good at Melody? I went once and left not happily.

AsianPussy
09-16-22, 02:04
First of all, I won't deny that Krystal is one of the best ones on the business, however I don't believe the price she is asking worth the service, now she is trying to literally lure people into the high prices for mostly of the time a good massage, that is ambitious and I will say this, Boys stay away from it, service is good the price is wrong. I personally have my ATF that gave me same massage level as Krystal, plus amazing FS, , it took me about 4 session with her and money to get her to do what I like, but is worth it. 35 YO Viet petite. My point be patient show respect and money and you will find better deals than Krystal and company. Have fun.Some things aren't for everyone. I drive a tesla and some people would say you could have the exact same experience in a Nissan leaf for 1/3 the price. But I like my tesla so I drive it.

If anyone here tries Krystal and doesn't love the experience, DM me and tell me why, but I've never heard of it happening.

On the other hand, if you want a $40 HE, she's not for you, but there are loads of places you can go.

SteveCarlter
09-16-22, 09:39
Any good massage parlors in the Laguna Hills area?

Please PM information !

Lemonade1
09-16-22, 16:24
Looks like HPending69 is coming back soon. They used to be on Euclid and Lampson.

Sexaholic777
09-16-22, 17:52
Nice place in Santa Ana.

Always good rotation of girls. Had a girl named Lulu.

Nice tits and round but. Total $100. For HJ and good massage.

Sarcastic King
09-16-22, 18:06
Try New Moon in GG. Was kinda like Bedazzled when it opened. Viet ladies in lingerie open the door to let you in.

Maybe the new Sea Salt Spa on beach. Also TLC in an apartment by south coast plaza. Many Vietnamese ladies there with anything goes.

Pure Relax in GG has a mix of Asian, latinas, white and one black girl. YMMV.Where is new moon and sea salt spa? I know GG fairly well but don't know this place. Google also couldn't find it. Thanks man.

Mango Lvr
09-16-22, 18:18
Disgusting. I tried it the night before and it was closed so went there Friday afternoon around 2. No wait and got right in. Sally (short, plump and sexy took 40 $ for hh. Hard to place where she was from- Vietnamese accent, large, round eyes, dark skin. Thought she was Latina or Indian at first, then maybe Filipina. Anyways. Room was clean (best part about the experience) and massage was average. Very average with minimal teasing. On the flip she doesn't allow touching because "she was just operated on. " and shows me some very old scars on her tits. Too late! I was turned on and just feeling around. Grabbing what I could. Blocked here, "No" there. Finally she goes for HJ and finishes, makes it look I'm going to blow on her breasts, but last minute directs my unit my way. She had that attitude I've come across now and again in this business, particularly with Vietnamese women. It's a distant and at the same time aggressive mindset. And it's always about 15 minutes after leaving that my adrenaline rush wears out and I'm left with their anger.

JoeSchmo91
09-16-22, 19:34
Where is new moon and sea salt spa? I know GG fairly well but don't know this place. Google also couldn't find it. Thanks man.Where are these magical spots?

RedRoddddd
09-16-22, 20:14
Disgusting. I tried it the night before and it was closed so went there Friday afternoon around 2. No wait and got right in. Sally (short, plump and sexy took 40 $ for hh. Hard to place where she was from- Vietnamese accent, large, round eyes, dark skin. Thought she was Latina or Indian at first, then maybe Filipina. Anyways. Room was clean (best part about the experience) and massage was average. Very average with minimal teasing. On the flip she doesn't allow touching because "she was just operated on. " and shows me some very old scars on her tits. Too late! I was turned on and just feeling around. Grabbing what I could. Blocked here, "No" there. Finally she goes for HJ and finishes, makes it look I'm going to blow on her breasts, but last minute directs my unit my way. She had that attitude I've come across now and again in this business, particularly with Vietnamese women. It's a distant and at the same time aggressive mindset. And it's always about 15 minutes after leaving that my adrenaline rush wears out and I'm left with their anger.At least you finished. I carry a wad of $1 bills, toss them to her in the dark and bail out the closest front or back door. I think I'm going with "just massage" when things go south. Better yet tip in pesos, so she has to do some math. I've left more places when I see who's on the menu, than times I've stayed. Dahlia on Tustin, they all get the senior discount at Denny's. Youngest one was anorexic and about 45. SGV doesn't look so bad.

Mango Lvr
09-16-22, 20:40
I salute your will power to leave or "massage only". I was just about to do that. But then. Duuuuuuuhhhhh. My strategy is just to take the hit and don't return. A big part of this is exploring and finding new spots. There is a relief in crossing one of the list.

Superflytnt
09-17-22, 01:26
I salute your will power to leave or "massage only". I was just about to do that. But then. Duuuuuuuhhhhh. My strategy is just to take the hit and don't return. A big part of this is exploring and finding new spots. There is a relief in crossing one of the list.That's part of the game. Sometimes it's a miss, but sometimes you find something really good.

Lemonade1
09-17-22, 01:30
Any intel on Novia? Her IG is theeoneandonlyone. She doesn't seem to want to discuss rates over DM. Any gentleman been with her before?

WayDownThere
09-17-22, 01:32
... Hard to place where she was from- Vietnamese accent, large, round eyes, dark skin...I used to post on this forum. But last post was years ago, and I've lost my login info. Just created a new account to resume posting. So this is actually not my first post on USASG.

I went to Vy Spa a few years ago and had a session with a Vietnamese woman who gave me the best real deep tissue massage I've ever had anywhere, including legit MPs. On the flip, I managed to persuade her to provide me a HJ with her shirt and bra off. Beautiful breasts, which she allowed access by my hands and lips. I think in hindsight, she may have been the mamasan / manager at the time. I returned about 6-9 months later for another session with her, but she was no longer there. Really wished I had asked her for her phone number during our session; a big regret on my part. Those I spoke with on my return visit were also Vietnamese women. But that time, I walked and didn't stay.

PhineasPhreak
09-17-22, 02:29
Hot Viet FS at 715 319.1XXX formerly the gaks and Cerritos and beach blvd. Also back in the day Cerritos and valley view.

ArtVandalay90
09-17-22, 06:35
Where are these magical spots?It's in Stanton, not GG. Sea Salt used to be Red Rose I believe. It's in the strip mall on Beach that used to have 3 or 4 MP's back in the day like Purple Rain, Lovely, etc.

PhineasPhreak
09-17-22, 11:01
Where is new moon and sea salt spa? I know GG fairly well but don't know this place. Google also couldn't find it. Thanks man.Just wanted to share my Sea Salt experience from 2 months ago. Something about this girl I couldn't get her out of my mind I kept thinking there was something familiar about her face.

So inside it looks a little upgraded: they have a hand dryer with a blue germ killer light going in the restroom. A nice touch. So this girl was wearing a tight black dress with little heels wow ok its going to be fun. Her massage begins and holy crap it feels like a professional massage she has great technique, gets on top of me and does all kind of awesome stuff with her legs and knees. So I just relax thinking she's going to do a massage only and I'm cool with it because she is really good. So near the end on the flip she asks me directly if I want anything of course I said everything I want to eff. She slips off her dress revealing a pretty sexy body, and then she starts getting passionate with her mouth. It is an act of course but she is a very very good actress with excellent mouth skills and again the slightly exaggerated passion holy crap this girl knows the erotic arts. I could swear she probably has a coach or some body taught her how to perform in bed. So I saw the mention of Sea Salt and I kept thinking about this girl and trying to place a finger in why she's been on my mind and now I know why. She looks like a doppelganger for the naughty daughter in the K-movie and Oscar winner "Parasite". Not exactly pretty but her face looked very similar. I enjoyed the scene in the flick when the girl takes off her underwear in the limo to set up the driver. Anyhoo, this girl had surprisingly unusual skills in massage and the erotic arts. Session was a bit expensive, however I had a good week at work at the time and I didn't care. Just goes to show going to a random place can be rewarding sometimes.

LoveViets
09-17-22, 13:31
I used to post on this forum. But last post was years ago, and I've lost my login info. Just created a new account to resume posting. So this is actually not my first post on USASG.

I went to Vy Spa a few years ago and had a session with a Vietnamese woman who gave me the best real deep tissue massage I've ever had anywhere, including legit MPs. On the flip, I managed to persuade her to provide me a HJ with her shirt and bra off. Beautiful breasts, which she allowed access by my hands and lips. I think in hindsight, she may have been the mamasan / manager at the time. I returned about 6-9 months later for another session with her, but she was no longer there. Really wished I had asked her for her phone number during our session; a big regret on my part. Those I spoke with on my return visit were also Vietnamese women. But that time, I walked and didn't stay.Waydown check your mail. She did give one of the best massages around at that time, a few years back. Lately it seems all the girls just want that quick turn over, short you on time and make you clean yourself up. Had some memorable times on those tables at Vy with not only hands lips and beautiful breasts but shaved bald pink wet pussy never shorting the time and always a therapeutic massage. Are all the good ones gone?

Stopped in at Le Palace and pulled Tracy who gave an ok massage and put the stops up when it came to mutual touching. Shorted me on time and made me think of the good old days when we were treated like we should be. There was something to say for mamasan at Vy and the experience kept you wanting more. I did run into Lannie at a different shop she is another hard body.

LC310
09-17-22, 14:26
Where are these magical spots?Sea Salt was Red Rose Massage and it is in Stanton next to the Post Office on Beach Blvd just north of Ball. I've not been there, but would like to see some explicit reviews to know what I can expect.

Nadar8925
09-17-22, 15:01
Any intel on Novia? Her IG is theeoneandonlyone. She doesn't seem to want to discuss rates over DM. Any gentleman been with her before?I saw her this week. Here's my review of her (with prices).

She quoted me the following:

30 minutes = $200.

45 minutes = $250.

60 minutes = $300.

The prices include house fee (she hosts a private location). She's very tight lipped about prices. She didn't even say them out loud when I saw her. She pulled up her phone and typed it out to me. She then gave me some prepared little speech about how inflation has affected her so that's why her prices have gone up the way they have.

I did a 30 min session with her. She does look fantastic. Petite with a B cup with an easy going attitude as well. No tattoos that I could see. She definitely gives a good massage before getting to the fun stuff (lots of teasing which I'm a sucker for). She uses plenty of gel for her massage and it's quite enjoyable having her slide all over me. On the flip she has great eye contact while she strokes you off. Really good dirty talking. After I blew my load she prepares the shower. She gets in the shower with you but the place she's at is very small so it actually makes it a little awkward.

All in all, great experience. I wouldn't do more than a 30 min session with her though (Unless she offers FS which I forgot to ask her about). Also heads up. She has a receptionist working for her now. If you text her or message her on IG you are likely talking to the receptionist. You'll see her sitting at a desk when you visit Novia.

OCRanger
09-17-22, 16:30
I saw her this week. Here's my review of her (with prices).

30 minutes = $200.

45 minutes = $250.

60 minutes = $300.

The prices include house fee (she hosts a private location). She's very tight lipped about prices. She didn't even say them out loud when I saw her. She pulled up her phone and typed it out to me. She then gave me some prepared little speech about how inflation has affected her so that's why her prices have gone up the way they have.

I did a 30 min session with her. She does look fantastic. Petite with a B cup with an easy going attitude as well. No tattoos that I could see. She definitely gives a good massage before getting to the fun stuff (lots of teasing which I'm a sucker for). She uses plenty of gel for her massage and it's quite enjoyable having her slide all over me. On the flip she has great eye contact while she strokes you off. Really good dirty talking. After I blew my load she prepares the shower. She gets in the shower with you but the place she's at is very small so it actually makes it a little awkward.

All in all, great experience. I wouldn't do more than a 30 min session with her though (Unless she offers FS which I forgot to ask her about). Also heads up. She has a receptionist working for her now. If you text her or message her on IG you are likely talking to the receptionist. You'll see her sitting at a desk when you visit Novia.Yeah, I noticed that too. Most IG providers are now asking for $300 1 hr. Even with inflation, $300 is too much IMO. Before COVID norm was $65 house and $100 tip for 1 hr.

GuudvybzOnly
09-17-22, 17:42
Yeah, I noticed that too. Most IG providers are now asking for $300 1 hr. Even with inflation, $300 is too much IMO. Before COVID norm was $65 house and $100 tip for 1 hr.The receptionist is beautiful Belizean women all natural looks like perfectly sitting dcups. Nice ass but does have tattoos but nothing trashy actually nice art makes her massages interesting. Also as mentioned she offers massages with upgrades included her and novia offer 4 hand sessions as well and it's a total vibe! As far as a hour session with novia you must've not gotten the hour she makes every minute worth it! She truly shows her appreciation for the donation and she does way more tricks it's quit an amazing unforgettable experience!

JoeSchmo91
09-17-22, 17:57
Nice place in Santa Ana.

Always good rotation of girls. Had a girl named Lulu.

Nice tits and round but. Total $100. For HJ and good massage.Kinda round butt, got her too, short hair big boobs. Pretty fun. I must say so myself.

JulianSorel
09-17-22, 18:07
So many great memories of little Jenny from this place in a bygone time. She was 5' 0", slim and toned little body, full Bs or small Cs and stout nipples so firm and tasty. During a one-hour session with her, she allowed FIV and FIA during both the first and second HJs (yes, doubles for only $60). It had been a very long time since I visited this place at the beginning of COVID lockdowns (Feb. / March 2020) and I walked in there hoping to find Jenny again. Not only was she long gone but the whole place was undergoing a remodel. Looked like large salon chairs, new sinks going in behind them, all gave off a legit vibe. Hadn't been here since. How nice to see it light up on the radar again as a jack shack. Hard to keep a good shop down, right? I've been dining and manually stimulating the girls at 5 Star Body and Foot on Euclid but will have to give this place a try for old time's sake.Oh wow was Jenny the petite mature gal (maybe 36 -42) but very cute lady nice little body. Wonder where she is now.

Anyways recent line up didn't see everybody yet but I had a session with Sky and did some CBJ fun. She has an exaggerated sexy look, very large breasts and butt. Statuesque for an Asian beauty. Big breasts and nipples. I kinda dug her cartoonish femme fatale appearance.

PhilAShow
09-17-22, 19:50
Waydown check your mail. She did give one of the best massages around at that time, a few years back. Lately it seems all the girls just want that quick turn over, short you on time and make you clean yourself up. Had some memorable times on those tables at Vy with not only hands lips and beautiful breasts but shaved bald pink wet pussy never shorting the time and always a therapeutic massage. Are all the good ones gone?

Stopped in at Le Palace and pulled Tracy who gave an ok massage and put the stops up when it came to mutual touching. Shorted me on time and made me think of the good old days when we were treated like we should be. There was something to say for mamasan at Vy and the experience kept you wanting more. I did run into Lannie at a different shop she is another hard body.I've never had a less personable provider than Tracy. Back in the day at Harbor or 5 Star on Westminster or the last couple of years at LP. Hates her job and it shows.

Nadar8925
09-17-22, 20:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WantsToC
09-17-22, 22:14
Can anyone recommend a place that will actually attempt a massage in the evening into late evening?

Schedules don't always allow me to visit a place till past 9 pm, usually by then, most places assume I am just there for the extras and in rush (could also be a case of YMMV).

Thanks in advance.

Mr Plumber
09-18-22, 00:08
Oh wow was Jenny the petite mature gal (maybe 36 -42) but very cute lady nice little body. Wonder where she is now.Sounds like you are recalling the same lovely, sweet woman as I am. And yes, how cool if she was still in the game. She and I were chatting before a session and she said, "I don't think I like this job anymore" (while making a HJ hand gesture). I made a pouty face at her, as if I wasn't going to get my 'handshake' that day and she laughed. "You're OK today, I take care of you like always. " Which she did. But it wasn't long after that day she was indeed gone for good.

I still remember giving her a back and shoulder massage while she stood in front of me. She was enjoying the attention and slowly unbuttoning her blouse at the same time. Then she unhooked her bra from the front and out popped her fantastic tits. It was all I could do to remain steadfast in delivering her a shoulder massage. She totally knew what she was doing, too. She reached behind herself and under the towel covering my lap and started squeezing my balls. It was Game-On, so I reached to her front and started gently massaging her nipples. Pert, stout and very reactive.

Ah fuck. Now I've got her to think about. Thanks, JulianSorel. Ha!

AsianPussy
09-18-22, 02:29
Any intel on Novia? Her IG is theeoneandonlyone. She doesn't seem to want to discuss rates over DM. Any gentleman been with her before?This is the novia that was at the old honey when honey was all hot girls?

BamBam777
09-18-22, 10:46
I saw her this week. Here's my review of her (with prices).

30 minutes = $200.

45 minutes = $250.

60 minutes = $300.

All in all, great experience. I wouldn't do more than a 30 min session with her though (Unless she offers FS which I forgot to ask her about). Also heads up. She has a receptionist working for her now. If you text her or message her on IG you are likely talking to the receptionist. You'll see her sitting at a desk when you visit Novia.Is there any other way to contact her outside of IG?

YouMeToYou
09-18-22, 10:50
Any recent experience at sunrise 8 spa in SA on Bristol?

Grunion Runner
09-18-22, 12:20
Going to have to get my vehicle serviced ad Toyota of Orange. Any good FS places within walking distance as I'd have some time to kill?

WayDownThere
09-18-22, 14:00
About a year ago, I randomly went to P&C Spa on GG. Got a Vietnamese girl named Hanh. She wore a mask and kept it on the entire time. Would not disrobe and only allowed roaming UTC on upper body. Took me longer than usual to bust because of lack of visual stimulation. Very mechanical and not overtly friendly. Lesson learned.

After that, I determined to do some recons to check out the talent at a number of AMPs without getting on a table. At each AMP, I'd try to see who's working there, then say that I can't right now but will come back at another time. From these recon trips, I found the following Chinese AMPs that I would pass and not return based on the lack of talent seen. However, your taste may differ. Many of you already know or have been to these AMPs; this info is meant for newbies and infrequent mongers.

Happy Happy (definite pass), Natural (friendly girl but unattractive), Tip Top (girl not bad looking, but rude), Serene, Blue Sky (decent looking auntie), Angel Foot, S H Health, Lucky Foot, Kung Fu Foot, Golden Star, 8481 Heil (unattractive). No one to greet me at Happy Day. Also visited Foot Reflex (F&C) and asked to see all the women. Hard pass for me – all unattractive grannies. I've had service at CKB, Top Ten, Air Body, SH Reflex (Magnolia), My Happy Feet, and a few other. Now seeking Viet SPs.

Ryan Tanaka
09-18-22, 14:01
Sea Salt was Red Rose Massage and it is in Stanton next to the Post Office on Beach Blvd just north of Ball. I've not been there, but would like to see some explicit reviews to know what I can expect.Same owner as one next to Yoshinoya. I talked to the owner briefly and she said girls sometimes go between 2 location when they are short staffed.

WaterDude18
09-18-22, 17:44
Any recommendations for a mp with a great HJ. Not looking for FS. Just some decent looking girls who allow roaming maybe take off their top. I have been to bamboo and had Andy and toto / dodo. They were both great releases but Didn't really allow touching. Thanks.

SteveCarlter
09-18-22, 20:57
Hi,

I will be in the OC next month and was wondering where I could get a "couples massage" with a lady friend of mine that will turn into a four-some?

Any thoughts? (she's totally down for it. Just have to find the right place).

Please PM me

EastHornDog14
09-18-22, 22:19
Any recent experience at sunrise 8 spa in SA on Bristol?Seems like Rosie is there most of the time. I've seen a Latina there before but never tried her. Rosie's service seems pretty much unchanged. Double booking to get as many people in and out as possible.

Rosie also still seems to have some odor from down her cooch. It's not a gagging smell but its definitely not a good smell there. Plus side is her massage is somewhat decent and she has a good attitude, especially if you're a regular.

Taws6
09-19-22, 00:46
Going to have to get my vehicle serviced ad Toyota of Orange. Any good FS places within walking distance as I'd have some time to kill?Negative.

Orange has VERY few FS places.

There are a lot of asian massage along Taft Ave.

Only one I've been to recently offered FS. And most people wouldn't consider it walking distance (near Stater Bros).

RubMePls
09-19-22, 02:36
Any recommendations for a mp with a great HJ. Not looking for FS. Just some decent looking girls who allow roaming maybe take off their top. I have been to bamboo and had Andy and toto / dodo. They were both great releases but Didn't really allow touching. Thanks.Linda has got some nice big boba smooth skin boba utc touch at bamboo

Anyone try Cindy at BW? Not a looker but kisses lips and let me grab that ass n tits under clothes but she was hesitant at first lol maybe she thought I was LE at first? Not sure

Lemonade1
09-19-22, 03:12
Is there any other way to contact her outside of IG?https://rubmd.com/orange-county-ca/78b688a0-d2c3-484e-a4f2-ed47941a5932

Should have her phone number there.

Grunion Runner
09-19-22, 07:36
Negative.

Orange has VERY few FS places.

There are a lot of asian massage along Taft Ave.

Only one I've been to recently offered FS. And most people wouldn't consider it walking distance (near Stater Bros).If its the one on Collins that's maybe 2 blocks away from dealership that's not bad. Is it Island Day spa?

WayDownThere
09-19-22, 09:15
Tried sending you a PM but bounced as your inbox is full.

WayDownThere
09-19-22, 11:11
Tried sending you a PM but bounced as your inbox is full.Post meant for Loveviets.

LoveViets
09-19-22, 11:44
Tried sending you a PM but bounced as your inbox is full.Have to keep room in your inbox. Clean that box daily for better service.

McNutties
09-19-22, 13:03
Anyone have any reports from this place in Brea?

https://www.instagram.com/breaspa1221/

KammyMike
09-19-22, 14:08
If its the one on Collins that's maybe 2 blocks away from dealership that's not bad. Is it Island Day spa?There's Lavender Spa too.

KammyMike
09-19-22, 14:23
I decided to check out MHF off Bolsa. Walk in and Papasan was napping, LOL. I think I startled him when he woke up. Paid and said room #6, haha no MT greet me at the front. Walking to room #6 and noticed another MT peeking out. Jun was waiting inside the room getting ready. Decent massage with hot stone with some tease before flip. After flip some head and facial massage then chest and slowly her hand down to Stanley. Top up and free roaming below OTC. Not bad for massage and HJ OTD one benji. She not a granny more like an auntie. Return and try Cindy next time.

AsianPussy
09-19-22, 14:34
This is a tough one, the best way to do this is to go to a place a few times, make friends and then ask the girl if she has a friend.

Most FS spa girls don't do girls, and won't do couples. I've asked a few FS places if I can bring a GF and they always say hell no.

That said, there's a bunch of korean AAMPs that offer 2 girls as part of the service, so you might get one of those to agree to let you bring a girl. I suspect you'd pay for 2 times 2 times the hourly rate (usually $300).

Search the escort forum, I think the URL's for the aamps get posted sometimes.

Good luck.

Hi,

I will be in the OC next month and was wondering where I could get a "couples massage" with a lady friend of mine that will turn into a four-some?

Any thoughts? (she's totally down for it. Just have to find the right place).

Please PM me

Nestal
09-19-22, 16:32
On Norwalk Blvd in HG.

Decided to stop by last week despite seeing no reports here. Successful selection!

Front door locked, paid. 4 house fee for 30 min. Sent me straight to back for hand washing, then to room. Few minutes wait after undressing, and massage was pretty decent quality. She really liked my beard and wavy hair. She was very generous with the teasing while I was on my stomach. On the flip confirmed the HE, she asked for. 6 but accepted .5.

HE was good not great, only OTC touching allowed but nice legs and ass for a middle aged woman. After that she offered head massage, I accepted. Was a good way to end. YMMV on that since she seemed to be really into my hair LOL.

DaviSaw
09-19-22, 17:18
Emerald Spa Laguna Hills / Lake Forest.

First time posting. Long time lurking.

In the same center as the famous Body Tech, Emerald is over on the other side, near Polly's. Been there twice, an hour both times, first visit no extras but the massage was excellent. I walked out of there and drove home completely mellowed out. The mellow lasted into the next day. Went back two weeks later not looking for extras, just a repeat of the great massage, HJ offered. More on the table in the future? Doubt it.

Cindy is a bit older (50's I'd guess), plump. But oh her strong capable hands! And sweet personality. 60 for the hour. Tip her well.Glad to hear Emerald made it back. I used to go there as a regular stop as they do a really good massage along with a usually good HJ and lots of teasing. Best I was ever able to get was a top pulled up, yoga pants down with the HJ. There was one time that one of them did a prostate massage along, but she didn't stick around long as I think she didn't stick to their script, it was about the same time as they tried 4-hand massages (neither girl wanted to show anything with the other in the room unfortunately). They shut down for a 'remodel' just before lockdown and I was checking for a while on if they returned but finally gave up checking as I drove by. May need to try and visit again soon.

MindlessShape1
09-19-22, 19:17
I decided to check out MHF off Bolsa. Walk in and Papasan was napping, LOL. I think I startled him when he woke up. Paid and said room #6, haha no MT greet me at the front. Walking to room #6 and noticed another MT peeking out. Jun was waiting inside the room getting ready. Decent massage with hot stone with some tease before flip. After flip some head and facial massage then chest and slowly her hand down to Stanley. Top up and free roaming below OTC. Not bad for massage and HJ OTD one benji. She not a granny more like an auntie. Return and try Cindy next time.40 house fee and 60 tip I assume? Did you have to negotiate with her before she did the HJ?

July1714
09-19-22, 20:44
Man I don't know who said toto at bbw was good LOL she was by far the worst at bbw. Massage was horrible. Reach under was descent. HJ was mechanical and no touching.

Andy and Ana are good. Andy doesn't let you touch much and Ana has become really money hungry. Linda is a bit old for me. Can someone recommend another HE provider that has the full package from beginning to end. Prices don't matter.

OrangeGoku
09-19-22, 20:55
Considering going to see Lucy at fish and chips. I've Heard a lot about. What's the damage usually? And should I get a full hour. Or will I get everything included In The half hour. Any advice.

Also should I call ahead and make an appointment? I know she may get busy and booked.

And are there other girls working with There or just her. I don't want to waste my time it's a long drive from Dtla.

JustChekIn
09-19-22, 23:24
Considering going to see Lucy at fish and chips. I've Heard a lot about. What's the damage usually? And should I get a full hour. Or will I get everything included In The half hour. Any advice.

Also should I call ahead and make an appointment? I know she may get busy and booked.

And are there other girls working with There or just her. I don't want to waste my time it's a long drive from Dtla.Just give yourself some time to reflect on " what the h e l l did I just do THAT for? Hahahaha.

Slammer6008
09-20-22, 00:04

And are there other girls working with There or just her. I don't want to waste my time it's a long drive from Dtla.Don't worry you won't have to wait long she bangs them out like an assembly line at the Ford motor company.

Taws6
09-20-22, 00:27
There's Lavender Spa too.And now that I google it, it's about. 7 miles away, not as bad as I thought.

Plasma Spray
09-20-22, 01:14
And now that I google it, it's about. 7 miles away, not as bad as I thought.There are quite a few on Tustin between chapman and katella.

All have HE. I hesitate to mention much as they are very inconsistent each time I went. Different providers by same name. Felt like got " bait and switch".

But who knows how they name the providers nowadays. I always call ahead to confirm. But ended up with same name different provider deal.

Chaos019
09-20-22, 01:30
House fee=$40.

Full service=$80.

Post nut clarity=priceless.

There's only one house fee. There's no half hour with Lucy. You get 1 hour and 3 holes to play with.

And are there other girls working with There or just her. I don't want to waste my time it's a long drive from Dtla.

KammyMike
09-20-22, 09:29
40 house fee and 60 tip I assume? Did you have to negotiate with her before she did the HJ?Correct with entry & tip fee without negotiating. I tip according to the service.

BigBoDonk
09-20-22, 19:49
Correct with entry & tip fee without negotiating. I tip according to the service.I tip 50 for FS there.