PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:49
Haven: Tessa still number one hotty. Jordyn is another cute Latina, not as fit but big tits and a cute face.

Nearby in Santa Ana, off Seventeenth there's another spa. Chanel is super hot and enthusiastic, if not a bit on the crazy side. Star is a half Filipino-Latina that is absolutely hot, with a nice tight body. Will keep these 3 on rotation for awhile.Last time I went it was fat Latina's in there and towels were more yellow than white in the dark.

SpicyCurry
07-18-22, 22:49
I recently met this guy that knows SH well. Today I told him about the discussion we're having about dirty sheets at BW and SH and his reply was simple. Just ask!

"SH is absolutely filthy, but no worries. If you want clean towels, just ask and they'll be happy to change it. Do that often enough and the next time you walk in the door, the provider will bring in fresh sheet and towel without you asking. Other girls might even jump in to help prepare your room. Knowing a clean room is important, girls will compete to get you to notice. ".You spoke to the Sensei, didn't you? LOL.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:50
Had high hopes for this place but overall disappointment. Started off good with a petite Asian gal answering the door with a short little dress. Later she told me her name was Emily. Weird location between Pizza hut and an Asian seafood restaurant. Crawfish place is actually pretty good as I have been there before but guess the massage place wasn't there yet. After the lame ass massage with just some sort of rubbing came the deal breakers. First she grabbed my wallet after I gave her a benji for the tip. She pulled out all of my money and then proceed to reach for my credit cards. Hellz no as I pulled my wallet away. She was going to charge an extra $60 to the credit card. She ended up taking $110. Service was lackluster. It was my first time getting a saran wrapped BJ. Interesting, I mean I guess it was okay. She did later put on a hat so I don't know why it didn't start with that instead of using household supplies. Next I hate when they put their hand on your junk as you are trying to do it. I know they are trying to block you from being too rough but I'm not some pounding machine. Feels weird and I don't enjoy it. Is this a thing now? Last 3 providers that did FS proceeded to do that hand trick. I would avoid this place and just get some seafood or pizza fellas. Two thumbs down here. 40 to enter and 110 for tip. She wanted 160 so just be prepare. IMO it's totally not worth that. She kept complaining about inflation and how she was super young. She was in her 30's. Couldn't tell as she had a mask on the whole time.Think you are talking about blue moon or whale. No blue moon around here.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:51
Are you referring to VT across the street? Last I heard the place went straight edge now.They offer Caucasian girls too.

KammyMike
07-18-22, 23:17
The place off of McFadden and Brookhurst? Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Does the place have doors or is it just curtains!! Want to try out it's across the street from six star.

Thank you.Did you mean True Health? Big common room for foot massage. Not sure about private room but that was when massage was $20. Might be different now certainly wouldn't mind a revisit.

Heartless Jay
07-19-22, 00:37
The place off of McFadden and Brookhurst? Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Does the place have doors or is it just curtains!! Want to try out it's across the street from six star.

Thank you.Think you're talking about True Health. Across from 6 star, half a block south of young Z. I've been there maybe 6 times prior to covid and 3 times during. Most recently a few months ago. No rooms, just curtains, like bamboo or the old my happy foot, before renovation. PPS takes the $40 per hour. All the girls I've seen there are around mid 40's with a roll around the midsection. Massage is average, tease so so, HE so so. For me, nothing beyond HJ, not even under the bra action, but a trusted monger reported FS with at least one of the girls. Could just be me. I do shower beforehand and am respectful, but legs were not spreading for me. Overall, for a jack shack I'd give them a B minus. If you want FS, bring a better game than I bring, or look elsewhere.

Chaos019
07-19-22, 01:04
Not sure why asking has to be a thing. It should be automatic that the providers replace the sheets and the towels before every customer.

I recently met this guy that knows SH well. Today I told him about the discussion we're having about dirty sheets at BW and SH and his reply was simple. Just ask!

"SH is absolutely filthy, but no worries. If you want clean towels, just ask and they'll be happy to change it. Do that often enough and the next time you walk in the door, the provider will bring in fresh sheet and towel without you asking. Other girls might even jump in to help prepare your room. Knowing a clean room is important, girls will compete to get you to notice. ".

KammyMike
07-19-22, 01:31
Has anybody been to this place before, it's in Anaheim.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1201-s-euclid-st-d-anaheim/22482714.htmlThis place is behind the THH sandwich shop on Ball and Euclid.

KammyMike
07-19-22, 01:40
This plaza is literally across the Po po station.

Guess they closed Sunny spa 108 and lucky spa as well and Honey spa was raided it looks like there's a red notice.

Weird because 115 with no name was open and so is Rose spa. Pretty cheap. Looks like the cops own them. $80 for FS with a hot 25 year old named Yuki. She greeted me with big smile and dragged me into their spa. Can't miss.

The place it's to the right of the parking lot area. Asian gal with big tits and tiny waist. Works Monday and Tuesday.

Surprise they are open. I looked up the spas on Google and none of them have current business licenses so I knew the places were not legit and offer some type of FS. Cheap and will be back. Even knowing the cops let them open or control them in Costa Mesa.

There used to be 6 spas.6 spas and a smoke shop but Randy is just 1 mile north. LOL.

Caribe
07-19-22, 02:18
Think you're talking about True Health. Across from 6 star, half a block south of young Z. I've been there maybe 6 times prior to covid and 3 times during. Most recently a few months ago. No rooms, just curtains, like bamboo or the old my happy foot, before renovation. PPS takes the $40 per hour. All the girls I've seen there are around mid 40's with a roll around the midsection. Massage is average, tease so so, HE so so. For me, nothing beyond HJ, not even under the bra action, but a trusted monger reported FS with at least one of the girls. Could just be me. I do shower beforehand and am respectful, but legs were not spreading for me. Overall, for a jack shack I'd give them a B minus. If you want FS, bring a better game than I bring, or look elsewhere.This info was brought to my attention in this forum. There is actually Healthy Life in the Palm Court Plaza near the north east corner of Brookhurst and McFadden.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-19-22, 08:02
They offer Caucasian girls too.I am never going back to VT (across the street from F&C) again. I did not see anyone other Vietnamese GILF's, so I don't know where the hide the Caucasian girls. Or maybe they were all off that day. My "girl" gave a hard massage like she was trying to get me to confess to a crime rather than soothe any aching muscles. In fact, she seem to be creating more aches. Then on the flip she demands 80, then gives me the worst dry jack. I am putting myself on the "injured monger" list for a few days to recover before I can go out and get back in the game.

My suggestion. If you go there. Is just walk on by and get a coffee at Starbucks, then drive down Westmisnter over to "the miracle mile of happinesss" between Beach and Euclid (more like 2. 5 miles actually). The world famous BW and arch-rival SH are in the center of this monger heaven, but there are half a dozen places west of Magnolia (all on the north side of the street curiously) including One-by-One, and several other places behind the Kentucky Chicken. This continues with a number of small shops up to Golden West. Then there is only one more place before 405 in the Big Lots shopping center. Curiously that place does not appear on Google maps, but its been there at least 6 years if not more, and I heard girls come out of the shop in the evening to welcome you in. Manilla style.

Going east from BW & SH there is one dry mile, but things pick up at Brookhurst with Top10, and then a number of shops all on the south side of Westminster. Including Air, LL, and a few new places.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-19-22, 08:22
21:31 07.19. 22.

Bamboo used to be good. They do have dirty towels. Ana left but a new one showed up.
21:31 07.19. 22.

About last night in Westminster. Bamboo woods, got a hottie named Ana. Chinese gal with B cups. $40 for half hour. $60 for BJ and ball licking.Wow this is great news. Thanks. So the old Ana left and they got a newer younger Ana? Sounds like pretty good service for that low price. How was the quality of the massage and the service? Any word on where the old Ana went?

When I was in there last time, I got a new girl named Tina. Not as skilled but she seems to be fast learner. Maybe with some training more will follow. They seem to have a bunch of new girls. Where did all the old girls go?

Slammer6008
07-19-22, 10:27
I'm assuming you don't mean Young Zi, the legit shop directly across. Total Health is a half block south on Brookhurst. It's curtains but that is not an issue. Helen and Coco are 50 years olds but in decent shape. Coco is fun and Helen is more fun. 40 for the hour.Thanks Petey!!

Bronco
07-19-22, 13:33
LOL.

First complaints about being ass fucked with dirty fingers. Then dirty sheets and carpets. Now high tip prices.

1. Don't get fingered.

2. Sheets and carpeting always been and always will be this way. That's why the dark rooms.

3. Tips are not too bad. Twenty four years ago I started hobbying. Tips then where 40 for HJ, 120 to 150 for FS. Why would you not expect it to rise after all these years?

I tip 40 for straight HJ. 60 if I'm touching. 80 if I've got skin or you're naked I'm sucking boobs and I've got you riding my finger.

Tips are proportional to service received.

Balla99
07-19-22, 17:11
Any one know of any good massage places with Latinas or white women that gives a decent massage with he? I been to Detox and Cozy spa in Anaheim looking for an actual massage.

JDog1234
07-19-22, 20:23
After help from the board, I finally went to BW and saw Andy.

Place was reasonably clean, so I was relieved but I never been to place with curtains so didn't know what to expect.

Andy is cute, did a great massage with great tease and nice finish. Exactly what I was looking for. She did ask for. 6 as reported here, so I was expecting it and didn't argue. Will be back maybe to try the others when I need this type of service. Thanks guys for your help.

KammyMike
07-19-22, 20:57
Has anyone visited Lovely off Harbor. Some info would be nice before I visit.

NailBoiz1
07-19-22, 20:57
Any one know of any good massage places with Latinas or white women that gives a decent massage with he? I been to Detox and Cozy spa in Anaheim looking for an actual massage.Good luck! All those Latinas places has always been a 5 minutes fake massage then down to business. One of you current spa / massage owners needs to open BW but with Latinas, now that will be money maker.

JoeSchmo91
07-19-22, 21:25
First class gets you nada. Looks like trolls talking lies here about the service they get.

Le palace wasn't too bad. Nice Asian girl. Got FS for $140.

JoeSchmo91
07-19-22, 21:27
Just crappy HJ for $40. No young girls here. 40's at the least.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 21:46
Lot of mixed messages here.

5 star off the 405 and Westminster.

They offer Full Service fucking to elite members. It's next to Big Lots.

Sunny Health is in a strip mall with Bamboo Woods Above it.

No Fucking, But Rose will suck cock for $60. A girl named Anna used to give FS but she bounced.

May try out 44X Fairview since there are mixed reports for cheap pussy that's offered there.

VT spa has Latinas and Viet chicks there. Never got FS but probably could if I spent an extra $50. Good Nuru and they do like to suck cock. Girl named Farrah.

Lucy at Fish and chips now charges $90. Still looking for Kylie there.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 21:48
Any one know of any good massage places with Latinas or white women that gives a decent massage with he? I been to Detox and Cozy spa in Anaheim looking for an actual massage.In Lake Forest.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 21:58
Fc Lucy charges $90. Good ass licker. But oldest grandma type, good for the grandpas in here.

Vt. No FS but coulda got more for $50 I bet.

Santa Ana, Vy spa. Next to laundromat. Lola, was her name. No FS but 2nd time I took her back to my place, feeling guilty, feeling scared, hidden cameras everywhere. $400 wasn't bad for FS and slept over.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 21:59
This place is behind the THH sandwich shop on Ball and Euclid.Saw the same ad on bodyrub and nightfunpages.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 22:00
You think so?

Hey I saw your post last year about Linda at Bamboo. Can you give more info on her? Heard she's a secret gem that only 50 or 100 know about.Never heard of her.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 22:02
Spectacular spa in Orange should be called the Addams family. Goth girls that are massage therapists. Dark make up, light skinned, Asian mamasan in front. Freaky house of horror for sure recently. Lola was here too.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 22:06
I haven't been here in a year but I won't forget the PM I got while I was on all fours. OMG. Name was WeeWee if she's still there.There's a Lucy with smaller tits. Quick BJ for $55. Total was $100 with tip and half hour charge. Busy center. Walk of shame because all the girls are in front. Kinda like sunny health.

HarryTubman
07-19-22, 22:07
Does anyone have any favorite black girls that they'd recommend? Ideally Nuru, but all are welcome. Thank you!Bio or ospa has black girls now ones in Laguna Hills Others in Lake Forest. Will report back soon!

JackSparrows
07-19-22, 22:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JackSparrows
07-19-22, 22:21
In wich one is Yuki? At 115 or at rose?I will check them out.

JackSparrows
07-19-22, 22:25
By John Wayne Airport?

KammyMike
07-19-22, 23:10
Good luck! All those Latinas places has always been a 5 minutes fake massage then down to business. One of you current spa / massage owners needs to open BW but with Latinas, now that will be money maker.Yes, BBW Latina giving massages and HE. That a first and I'll be the first 1 in-line.

Hadez
07-20-22, 08:57
My first trip to 5 Star before Covid was mind blowing how many different hot girls they had. I think over 6 girls were working. 2 wearing lolita skirts. Another wearing a short leather looking material skirt. It looked more like a brothel than AMP.

Since covid there have been some gems. Have gotten a couple girls almost fully nakid on the table doing some nasty things. All that said I have never felt FS was an option since the lock downs. Maybe I just pulled the wrong girls. One girl had her pants completely off except hanging on to one foot and shirt pulled up to her neck laying on the table. She let me doing pretty much anything I wanted to the pussy except FS. She left for some reason have not seen her in months.

I am pretty good at getting girls who are open minded to push the boundaries. There are a few AMP where I have gotten 1 or 2 girls to do things no one else does in that establishment. They usually do not work there long for whatever reason.

No Fucking, But Rose will suck cock for $60. A girl named Anna used to give FS but she bounced.

May try out 44X Fairview since there are mixed reports for cheap pussy that's offered there.

VT spa has Latinas and Viet chicks there. Never got FS but probably could if I spent an extra $50. Good Nuru and they do like to suck cock. Girl named Farrah.

OCRanger
07-20-22, 12:48
I been to BW like 20+. I keep reading about Sunny Health aka SH in same complex. How is SH compare to BW?

Nice Guy 99
07-20-22, 12:55
I been to BW like 20+. I keep reading about Sunny Health aka SH in same complex. How is SH compare to BW?Hi Ranger. I've been to both. On a 1-10 scale, with 10 being best, my opinion is that SH is a 5 and BW a 9.

NG99.

Kevin80
07-20-22, 13:28
Hi Ranger. I've been to both. On a 1-10 scale, with 10 being best, my opinion is that SH is a 5 and BW a 9.

NG99.Based on cleanliness, size of room, privacy, Bamboo is far better. Providers are comparable, but manager at Bamboo is far better than the guy downstairs. When the place is slow, then fine, but as soon as it gets busy, they'll make you wait, or short you time or switch providers. Total rush job, sucks. On top of that, house fee at Bamboo is cheaper.

Kevin80
07-20-22, 13:31
I been to BW like 20+. I keep reading about Sunny Health aka SH in same complex. How is SH compare to BW?Bamboo is better in my opinion but if you've never been to SH, definitely should try it. That's a second home to some of the guys I know, so it's not all bad.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-20-22, 13:40
Hi Ranger. I've been to both. On a 1-10 scale, with 10 being best, my opinion is that SH is a 5 and BW a 9..Who is better. SH versus BW.

Massage quality. SH.

Tease: BW.

Size of the rooms: BW.

Attractiveness of the ladies: About equal but slight edge to SH. Prepandemic SH had some stunners.

Extra Menu Items: SH by a long shot.

Fresh Sheets: BW.

Entrance Fee: Tie (BW is 40 same as SH if you get hot stones, which are included in SH price).

Friendliness of Providers and Positive Vibe: SH (smile at the door, lead by the hand, laugh at your jokes).

Scheduling Screw ups: BW rarely has them, but not all that often at SH.

Waiting Room: SH (dark and big: whereas BW is bright, uncomfortable and you have to try to not stare at the other mongers).

Smelly Lotion: BW (scentless oil rather than Walmart imitation flower lotion).

Privacy of the rooms: Equal (SH rooms are smaller and you hear more, but they are dark as a coal mine and great for removing any or all clothing).

Realistic Bottom Line.

Pre-pandemic: I always preferred SH.

Post-pandemic: Go to BW for the finger tease but not much else, go to SH for a little better massage and some extra menu items the first visit.

OcHobby949
07-20-22, 15:33
Please help a brother out. Meanings please.

Caribe
07-20-22, 16:11
Please help a brother out. Meanings please.What's the context?

EagleMan5
07-20-22, 16:39

Lucy at Fish and chips now charges $90. Still looking for Kylie there.How much did you spend? Looking to try out VT.

Fe Maiden
07-20-22, 17:08
Please help a brother out. Meanings please.Cute young ass.

Hot young ass.

HarryTubman
07-20-22, 17:11
Laguna Niguel and Vegas? I like to venture out for new talent instead of Whining about what's what.

I went to the one on Moulton Parkway and Oso by the 7 eleven. $190 for FS. Has Viet girls and Chinese girls. Good massage too.

HarryTubman
07-20-22, 17:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnRichard
07-20-22, 17:38
Cute young ass.

Hot young ass.Also seen it for hot young Asian and cute young Asian in other forums of this site.

HarryTubman
07-20-22, 20:28
Or triton. I think triton in Laguna hills has good pussy for $160.

Bowling alley in Lake Forest, AMP next to bar. Has big Breast Asian girl around 40, good cork sucker.

Don't whine If you can't get it up here or not served due to stinky ass.

109 used to have a girl named Barbara. What happened to her?

Bio has Japanese mamasan $170 FS.

HarryTubman
07-20-22, 20:32
How much did you spend? Looking to try out VT.Spent $200.

HarryTubman
07-20-22, 21:18
Been trying to narrow it down. It's either First Class or Oasis.

Both have old ladies so who knows. Don't care and I don't whine.

PeterGuzinya
07-21-22, 00:42
Dropped into TrueCare on Fairview and Edinger. Got Wendy. Maybe 50. Probably a good looking woman in her day. Still in shape but a little too old to get me going. 40 for the hour. Good massage. Asked if I wanted a happy ending. I said let's try. Wasn't getting it done. She offered me her breasts for inspiration. I appreciated the gesture but never felt a spark. After ten minutes I said thanks for trying and asked for warm towels to clean up. She apologized. Nice lady. I gave her 40 for the effort. I saw Linda as I walked out. Should a called for her, 40 and doable. By that I mean good looking enough to get wood.

Chaos019
07-21-22, 00:53
5 Star has fallen off. It used to be somewhat decent.

Also for FC Lucy, is that $90 OTD or $90 for the actual service?

Hornilius69
07-21-22, 00:59
First class gets you nada. Looks like trolls talking lies here about the service they get.

Le palace wasn't too bad. Nice Asian girl. Got FS for $140.I got FS at First Class from a young Chinese girl. She will only do FS when the owner isn't there. $$ is the total damage.

Meshugga
07-21-22, 00:59
Bio or ospa has black girls now ones in Laguna Hills Others in Lake Forest. Will report back soon!I've seen a black girl at Bio Spa a couple of times. It's been a while, but I think her name was Rose? BBW, very sweet personality, very nice HJ.

Meshugga
07-21-22, 01:02
Laguna Niguel and Vegas? I like to venture out for new talent instead of Whining about what's what.

I went to the one on Moulton Parkway and Oso by the 7 eleven. $190 for FS. Has Viet girls and Chinese girls. Good massage too.Was that 190 including the house? 30 or 60 minutes?

DJezDick
07-21-22, 09:00
[Deleted by Admin]

DarkRoomDaddy
07-21-22, 09:55
5 Star has fallen off. It used to be somewhat decent.

Also for FC Lucy, is that $90 OTD or $90 for the actual service?Perhaps they should change their name to "3.5 Stars"?

Obviously you pay a house fee at FishChipper just like everyone else. The last time I was there it was 40.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-21-22, 10:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DarkRoomDaddy
07-21-22, 10:14
Maybe it woud be productive to have people sound off with their top 5 jack shacks in the OC. For example,

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.

Zangieff
07-21-22, 11:03
First of all, the new Naugles is a big disappointment. Does not resemble the real Naugles at all.

So I went to Tulip however Linda is a hard nut to crack. I mosey'd on over to thr neigneigboring center next to Crystals Restaurant. Used to be Eden, now its VIP Massage. Had a full sesh with Sky. She's pretty cute. Theres 2 other girls there too. Might be back.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22526851.htmlChecked out VIP yesterday.

Pulled Celene, a 45 ish year old Vietnamese lady with a lot of Botox. Started with a 10 min lackluster massage, with no teasing or any conversation. She wouldn't chat at all, very weird. On the flip, she asked if I want FS for $200 (LOL), CBJ for 120, HE for 80. Got a HE for 60. No touching allowing, very rushed.

Should've walked out earlier. Definitely would not repeat.

FrankReynolds
07-21-22, 14:44
Tessa is straight up gorgeous, 10/10 super pretty face and incredibly sexy and in shape body and super down to earth petite Latina babe. Knows how to move her body and tease, perfect technique for everything, and I can't stress how ridiculously hot she is. Don't think any extras, didn't inquire.

Athena is a fit Latina babe, pretty face and super cool but not really that great of a session. Nothing wrong but nothing special.

Kourtney is a model esque white babe, super hot and pretty cool.

Nabi is a Vietnamese babe, she's hot but kinda mechanical.

Jazzy is a super petite Latina babe that's also super hot.

Jordyn is a thick white or Latina babe that's alright.

Honey is a thick Latina babe, she's alright.

Danny2
07-21-22, 16:03
Maybe it woud be productive to have people sound off with their top 5 jack shacks in the OC. For example,

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.Top 2 LOL.

Bamboo Wood.

Air Body.

KammyMike
07-21-22, 16:39

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.Only visited 3 out of the 5 and it was a one time visit.

PeterGuzinya
07-21-22, 18:36

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.I don't disagree with any of your choices. How would you rate Le Palace on Westminster and Euclid? Having heard much about it recently except that Yuki is lazy and does BBBJ.

OCRanger
07-21-22, 19:41
Tessa is straight up gorgeous, 10/10 super pretty face and incredibly sexy and in shape body and super down to earth petite Latina babe. Knows how to move her body and tease, perfect technique for everything, and I can't stress how ridiculously hot she is. Don't think any extras, didn't inquire.

Athena is a fit Latina babe, pretty face and super cool but not really that great of a session. Nothing wrong but nothing special.

Kourtney is a model esque white babe, super hot and pretty cool.

Nabi is a Vietnamese babe, she's hot but kinda mechanical.

Jazzy is a super petite Latina babe that's also super hot.

Jordyn is a thick white or Latina babe that's alright.

Honey is a thick Latina babe, she's alright.Haven is good nuru spot, but nuru tip is outrageous $140 average for 1 hr.

Nice Guy 99
07-21-22, 20:34
Maybe it woud be productive to have people sound off with their top jack shacks in the OC. For example,

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.Sure.

Bamboo Wood.

No other place, in my opinion, comes close:

-Clean.

-Reasonable prices.

-Above average massage.

-Friendly MTs.

-Helpful MMS.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-22-22, 01:23
I don't disagree with any of your choices. How would you rate Le Palace on Westminster and Euclid? Having heard much about it recently except that Yuki is lazy and does BBBJ.I was just suggesting each person give us there 5 best or favorite places. Its better to focus on a consensus of good places rather than discussing false narratives about a single place over and over. I have not been to the place you mention so its not in my top 5, but perhaps its in your top 5.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-22-22, 11:04
Sure.

Bamboo Wood.

No other place, in my opinion, comes close:

-Clean.

-Reasonable prices.

-Above average massage.

-Friendly MTs.

-Helpful MMS.Bamboo wood definitely has the best of all in these ways:

1. MMS in the business. No scheduling screw ups.

2. The girls have the best tease anywhere (although this very inconsistent. Some guys get the good stuff and some not. And its very unpredicable).

3. cleanest sheets. Seriously the sheets and towels are the freshest and cleanest of any shop (most other MP just leave the sheets in place and change the face towel only. Or else they put some lacy throw away fabric for each customer).

BW is so-so when it comes to room privacy and friendliness of the girls. Menus are limited. The actual massage is better than average but not the best (SH is better).

BW should definitely be in any discerning monger's line up. But some variety is good too.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-22-22, 11:08
Top 2 LOL.

Bamboo Wood.

Air Body.The problem with Air Body, L&L, Spa 888, etc is they are too small to have a MMS. So your massage gets interrupted constantly when the girl leaves the room to talk to a customer who just walked in. I am sure that the day will come when something like this happens.

You: "oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it's baby. Ok I am about to blow."

Door Bell: Ding Dong.

Girl: "Wait right there honey, let me go answer the door. Stay hard and don't come without me."

Sound7
07-22-22, 13:05
In Top 5 . 5* SA.

I was just suggesting each person give us there 5 best or favorite places. Its better to focus on a consensus of good places rather than discussing false narratives about a single place over and over. I have not been to the place you mention so its not in my top 5, but perhaps its in your top 5.

OcHobby949
07-22-22, 14:38
Will someone DM me the info on Newport Nuru please?

SpicyCurry
07-22-22, 15:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ck2001
07-22-22, 18:10
Will someone DM me the info on Newport Nuru please?I'd like to know too please, thanks!

KammyMike
07-22-22, 20:00
Will someone DM me the info on Newport Nuru please?Https: massage-newport-nuru-newport-beach-ca-.

DJezDick
07-22-22, 21:14
Been trying to narrow it down. It's either First Class or Oasis.

Both have old ladies so who knows. Don't care and I don't whine.AmpLoverOc and Spicy Kong know where Spirals is.

SpicyCurry
07-23-22, 00:52
Went looking for Jessica, mms said she was taking a dump, if I could wait 10 minutes. Nah forget it, not waiting. So mms says try new girl CaoNee. Ok why not and fuck, pleasantly surprised she was a nice piece of ass. Looks like a young Anna, not as thin but shapely with firm Bs. Asked her name again and she said "Cao Nee"; I'm thinking Vietnamese but who cares. Nice sensual massage, a little shy at first but it didn't take long for her to get hot and horny, and devoured me with the hottest BJ I've ever had. Wanted to fuck but she says not today. I'll be back.

Mr Plumber
07-23-22, 03:23

Bamboo Wood.

Sunny Health.

True Care.

Bali.

Top10.Top 5; Not in Rank Order:

5* - Euclid and Edinger.

My Happy Feet. Bolsa and Brookhurst.

Happy Day Spa. Bolsa near Beach Blvd.

Golden Star. Euclid and Chapman.

Bamboo Wood and / or SH. Both at Westminster and Magnolia.

All are good for a decent, if not excellent, massage and HJ, at non-GPS rates. Also from (almost) any of them, the more you invest in time and roses with a specific provider, the more you'll receive in return. All the way up to and including BBFS.

Have fun, Ladies and Gents.

AmpLoverOC
07-23-22, 17:29
Bamboo. Dirty towels and girls.

Sunny health. Dirty towels and girls are over 50.

Lucy at fish and chips. Raised price to $140.

Haven. Girls gotten fatter lately had a girl named Myra.

Happy day in Santa Ana. New owners. And girls are uglier than ever.

JoeSchmo91
07-23-22, 21:12
Got a new girl at this place in Santa Ana, found her on bedpage.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-anta-tustin/22523259.html

Glad I went today, she was new, about 30's, big boobies. Tight ass.

KammyMike
07-24-22, 09:37
Top 5; Not in Rank Order:

5* - Euclid and Edinger.

All are good for a decent, if not excellent, massage and HJ, at non-GPS rates. Also from (almost) any of them, the more you invest in time and roses with a specific provider, the more you'll receive in return. All the way up to and including BBFS.

Have fun, Ladies and Gents.What's the GPS rates?

VinnieJenkins
07-24-22, 11:08
What's the GPS rates?Golden Pussy Syndrome.

MichaelMeyers
07-24-22, 13:42
Golden pussy rates.

$180 BBBJ.

$220 BBBJ and FS.

$250. BBBJ and BBFS.

MichaelMeyers
07-24-22, 13:43
Lovely Linda at Santa Ana bed page ad.

Hot late 30's. No FS. Good HJ and boobage play. Still fun.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-24-22, 14:55
Went looking for Jessica, mms said she was taking a dump, if I could wait 10 minutes. Nah forget it, not waiting. So mms says try new girl CaoNee. Ok why not and fuck, pleasantly surprised she was a nice piece of ass. Looks like a young Anna, not as thin but shapely with firm Bs. Asked her name again and she said "Cao Nee"; I'm thinking Vietnamese but who cares. Nice sensual massage, a little shy at first but it didn't take long for her to get hot and horny, and devoured me with the hottest BJ I've ever had. Wanted to fuck but she says not today. I'll be back.Wow this is great news, Spicy Chicken. If I recall you have discovered two new girls at BW in the past week, and on the first visit with each, one wanted to blow, and one wanted to fuck, but sadly not that particular day. Did you come back again to collect the prize on the 2nd visit? Maybe you're a more desirable guy, because most of us, had to slowly build the confidence of the super star providers to gain just a little more access after each big tip. Can you tell us your secret? (However, please spare us any more secrets involved unwiped asses.) None of the girls I have had there are as wild as they are at other nearby places.

Dunkey21
07-24-22, 16:47
First time visiting Ma Clinic in LH. Location isn't the best considering it's right next door to an Albertsons but went at night when it wasn't so busy. Did a 4 hand with Cici and Helen. Opted for 30 since I just wanted to see how I went. Massage started of slow with lots of mutual touch and the teasing was decent. Didn't get any clothes off nor did I try so maybe next time. On the flip their tag team strategy was amazing and had me shaking on the table. All in all I'd say it worth it. Damage was 140. Will repeat.

Also, does anyone have any info on this provider? Might have to toftt but any info would be appreciated thanks.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tustin/22531805.html

Sticker
07-24-22, 17:34
I'll list my top-5, but just a straight HE without much more doesn't put a huge smile on my face.

So.

Although YMMV, my #1 is Yumi from the TLC Enclave in Costa Mesa. Total GFE / PSE for me, going on for quite a while now. While she sometimes flakes out, when we connect, it's pretty damn special.

Happy Day, Tustin. Just reconnected with Tina after a pre-covid break from that place. She's a MILF, but pretty easy on the eyes overall, and is down for BBBJ and more if she likes you.

Rainbow Massage, Tustin. The theme for me is convenience, so I like to stick to Tustin, Santa Ana and Costa Mesa. Westminster, GG and beyond are more than I want to commute. Rainbow always has late 20's or early 30's girls, with different levels of access. More than a couple will get nekkid and allow DATY, some will do less, so may do more.

Coconut SA. Lulu in particular, but the others are serviceable, too. BBBJ and CFS. Pretty girls overall.

Six Star Tustin / SA. Either CFS or at least DATY and CBJ / BBBJ depending. A quick drive over there for me, so a good plan B.

MMacFly
07-24-22, 19:04
Tried out Coconut massage. Got Tina from Thailand. Just skipped the massage because I know it would suck anyway. She said only 30 min was available. 40 to the house and 140 tip. I think she was the only one there. CBJ and CFS. Was pretty uninspired. There are security cameras in the room and she wouldn't stop looking at them almost the whole time. I actually had to stop and just get a HJ which was a total jackhammer. I am losing faith in FS massage places. Most are not very good service. Wouldn't repeat with her although she was decent looking. Almost no English. Was a nice girl but just seemed rushed and not into it. Ok to the next!

PeterGuzinya
07-24-22, 22:56
Went looking for Jessica, mms said she was taking a dump, if I could wait 10 minutes. Nah forget it, not waiting. So mms says try new girl CaoNee. Ok why not and fuck, pleasantly surprised she was a nice piece of ass. Looks like a young Anna, not as thin but shapely with firm Bs. Asked her name again and she said "Cao Nee"; I'm thinking Vietnamese but who cares. Nice sensual massage, a little shy at first but it didn't take long for her to get hot and horny, and devoured me with the hottest BJ I've ever had. Wanted to fuck but she says not today. I'll be back.I went in based on your review and the mms said no new girl and no Vietnamese. Are you sure it was Bamboo Wood? It worked out ok, I got Jessica. Attractive woman. Nice handy. But I'd be interested if that's another shop you went to.

OcSteven
07-25-22, 09:35
After reading the myriad of reports. Some legit, others pure BS based on the attention craving musings of a sad lonely poster- decided to see for myself.

Went to gym first and then bamboo so was looking forward to it as I like a post workout massage. Went in and saw the mamasan. Was hoping they had 45 minutes but only 30/60. She charged me 45 for an hour so still mega affordable. Asked for Andi based on the reports here and was greeted by another gal, not andi but since it was my first time thought it was her so said "nice to see you again" as she led me to the back in a super dark curtained area. Started undressing and Andi came in with a new sheet for the table- made me feel like it was a clean operation though she could have just been reusing sheets over and over. Also got me thinking that maybe every girl who works there may be known as Andi.

Anyhow- she gets to it and it was legit great massage. She was digging in with her elbows and when they say deep tissue there weren't fucking around. I like a good strong, firm massage and she was delivering to the point I thought I was going to need a safe word to get her to ease off. Spent a lot of time on neck back and shoulders before working my legs. She applied a good amount of oil and started the tease which wax expertly given. At times thought she was about to jam her finger in my ahole but she never did which was ok with me. After a good 5 minutes of tease we hit the flip and was a good handy. Started slow and worked into the JH. Finished and cleaned up. She worked a bit more on my chest and shoulders.

All in all excellent massage and excellent tease / buildup. Tipped her $60 and she didn't make a sad face or ask for more.

Was a great experience and will probably try downstairs place next just to see the difference.

But certainly worthy of the top 5.

QuickOne
07-25-22, 12:36
Joy Spa (F. V.) closed. I miss how she would squeeze her body onto my back as the massage. I felt like I was being ridden like Seabisquit.

Mindy from Solace (S. A.) now in Orange. Barberwaxingqueen. Easy on the eyes.

True Care (S. A.) nice massage.

Seven Seas (C. M.) Good massage and excellent use of her feet!

Happy Happy (Westminster) Hit or miss with rotating staff.

BenderOver
07-25-22, 12:51
Top 5; Not in Rank Order:

5* - Euclid and Edinger.

Have fun, Ladies and Gents.Thanks Plumber. Any reason why you didn't put L&L on this list?

PeterGuzinya
07-25-22, 14:32
I saw Linda at true Care. 40 yo. Decent body. Relaxing massage. Perky B's for her age. I sat up and she did bra up and I reached in to find an unshaven pussy. She took it pretty well when I shot on her hip. 65. I recommend.

Mr Plumber
07-25-22, 17:07
Thanks Plumber. Any reason why you didn't put L&L on this list?Other than I haven't been there but a few times in these many years of hobbying. I've heard plenty of good stuff though. Air Body and Bali are two others I've enjoyed but just not as frequently. DarkroomDaddy had a good idea with this 'Top 5' suggestion. Several mentioned I need to revisit as it's been a long time cumming. Ehr. Coming. Ehr. Going!

DarkRoomDaddy
07-25-22, 17:28
Went looking for Jessica, mms said she was taking a dump, if I could wait 10 minutes. Nah forget it, not waiting. So mms says try new girl CaoNee. Ok why not and fuck, pleasantly surprised she was a nice piece of ass. Looks like a young Anna, not as thin but shapely with firm Bs. Asked her name again and she said "Cao Nee"; I'm thinking Vietnamese but who cares. Nice sensual massage, a little shy at first but it didn't take long for her to get hot and horny, and devoured me with the hottest BJ I've ever had. Wanted to fuck but she says not today. I'll be back.I went to BW and asked for Cow-knee, and was told there is no such girl but half a dozen other guys are asking for her. I had to "make do" with Linda for a great serssion beyond all expectations.

WoodYee
07-25-22, 18:54
I've driven by this place hundreds of times and decided to give it a shot. Walked in and paid the $60 for the hour. A thicker gal named Ivy led me to the room. She had a big rack and was wearing a one piece dress at the time. She asked if I had been there before and I told her I have a long time ago. Massage honestly was very average. Not much deep pressure or anything. I did notice at the door it said for deep tissue massage or hot stones an extra $10. Not sure if this would change the massage but maybe I'll ask in the future. Ivy did quite a bit of teasing and on the flip she teased even more before going into the HE. HE wasn't bad and she ended up grabbing my hand and putting it on one of her tits. She did the flicking of my nipple which honestly I don't care much for but whatever. Ended up blowing my load anyways. She then finished up with a little more massage before the hour was up. Before I left she mentioned they do shaving and waxing as well. Might take them up on that service down the road. Tipped her $50 and went on my way.

-Woodyee.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-25-22, 20:52
Other than I haven't been there but a few times in these many years of hobbying. I've heard plenty of good stuff though. Air Body and Bali are two others I've enjoyed but just not as frequently. DarkroomDaddy had a good idea with this 'Top 5' suggestion. Several mentioned I need to revisit as it's been a long time cumming. Ehr. Coming. Ehr. Going!L&L has some good stuff going on. But like I discovered there and a few other places like Bali. If you just show up and say give me anyone, you get the lousiest girl in the bullpen. But if you know who the super stars are. You go home a happy and drained man.

TommyGaines
07-25-22, 21:48
After reading the myriad of reports. Some legit, others pure BS based on the attention craving musings of a sad lonely poster- decided to see for myself.

Went to gym first and then bamboo so was looking forward to it as I like a post workout massage. Went in and saw the mamasan. Was hoping they had 45 minutes but only 30/60. She charged me 45 for an hour so still mega affordable. Asked for Andi based on the reports here and was greeted by another gal, not andi but since it was my first time thought it was her so said "nice to see you again" as she led me to the back in a super dark curtained area. Started undressing and Andi came in with a new sheet for the table- made me feel like it was a clean operation though she could have just been reusing sheets over and over. Also got me thinking that maybe every girl who works there may be known as Andi.

Anyhow- she gets to it and it was legit great massage. She was digging in with her elbows and when they say deep tissue there weren't fucking around. I like a good strong, firm massage and she was delivering to the point I thought I was going to need a safe word to get her to ease off. Spent a lot of time on neck back and shoulders before working my legs. She applied a good amount of oil and started the tease which wax expertly given. At times thought she was about to jam her finger in my ahole but she never did which was ok with me. After a good 5 minutes of tease we hit the flip and was a good handy. Started slow and worked into the JH. Finished and cleaned up. She worked a bit more on my chest and shoulders.

All in all excellent massage and excellent tease / buildup. Tipped her $60 and she didn't make a sad face or ask for more.

Was a great experience and will probably try downstairs place next just to see the difference.

But certainly worthy of the top 5.To quote The Gray Man which I watched over the weekend, sounds like "just another Thursday" at BW. With their elbow, I usually tell them to go medium or soft, and that finger, I'd tell them just the outside, not inside. Although I'm surprised Andie didn't stick it in.

NoClue02
07-25-22, 22:05
Haven't been visit AMPs in a few months and I heard and read here that they're expecting / asking. 6 for he? Is this accurate?

Skinny Dugan
07-25-22, 22:21
Anna insisted on $60 from me, and I wasn’t allowed touching, even OTC. She pushed away when I tried. I haven't been back since. It was the way that she did it that didn't sit well with me.

Haven't been visit AMPs in a few months and I heard and read here that they're expecting / asking. 6 for he? Is this accurate?

Nice Guy 99
07-25-22, 23:11
Haven't been visit AMPs in a few months and I heard and read here that they're expecting / asking. 6 for he? Is this accurate?If you give them 60 and are polite and a nice guy, they will be happy with 60. If you shave it to 50 or 40 they will be disappointed. The way I look at it the 20 means more to them than it does to me. If they are friendly and do a good job reward them a bit. If they are not friendly, mechanical and jack hammer, shave them a bit.

SpicyCurry
07-25-22, 23:35
I went to BW and asked for Cow-knee, and was told there is no such girl but half a dozen other guys are asking for her. I had to "make do" with Linda for a great serssion beyond all expectations.I was comparing Cao Nee's looks at Anna BW and mistakenly wrote Bamboo, but it was actually SH downstairs. Temp mms Grace was up front and told me about new girl CaoNee. Don't know if she's new or just new to me.

PeterGuzinya
07-25-22, 23:52
If you give them 60 and are polite and a nice guy, they will be happy with 60. If you shave it to 50 or 40 they will be disappointed. The way I look at it the 20 means more to them than it does to me. If they are friendly and do a good job reward them a bit. If they are not friendly, mechanical and jack hammer, shave them a bit.If I'm not caressing a woman's breasts or fingering a clit, the provider is going to be whacking Willie for weeks. I need some inspiration. I've always assumed utc play was worth a little extra. Fifty for boobs, 60 for stink finger. I have no problem with saying just massage. I've got the feeling lately that the two A girls might be short timers. But attitude is everything in that curtained room. If I want pouty and sullen I can just stay home.

Chaos019
07-26-22, 00:57
Providers now expect customers to pay. 6 and they blame it on inflation. They will give you the same service of. 4, but demand you pay an upgraded price.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-26-22, 01:24
Anna insisted on $60 from me, and I wasnt allowed touching, even OTC. She pushed away when I tried. I haven't been back since. It was the way that she did it that didn't sit well with me.I think many here can attest to the fact she is a good provider but a bit shy at first. In my hot headed youth, I used to grab first and ask questions later, now I ask and get permissoin before I physically assault them. They are ladies who have guys grabbing them all day, every day. Some girls don't mind, some won't allow it at all, and some just need a little time, a few return visits, etc.

Mr Plumber
07-26-22, 01:51
To quote The Gray Man which I watched over the weekend, sounds like "just another Thursday" at BW. With their elbow, I usually tell them to go medium or soft, and that finger, I'd tell them just the outside, not inside. Although I'm surprised Andie didn't stick it in.I literally left Andie's grasp at 10:15 tonight. As noted, I asked her for "soft" massage and she delivered. Upon the flip I asked for nice and slow and she again delivered. AND! Not even an attempt to pierce the vail of my puerta negra. Had about 10 minutes of gentle cuddle time to finish out the (very late) hour. We may have crossed the plane of each others' upper labia with our tongues though 😉.

Oh and…she wasn’t happy with 60 and politely begged for 20 more. I caved…as I enjoyed a few more squeezes of her ass.
#ImWeakSomeTimes

Balla99
07-26-22, 05:20
In Lake Forest.What places in Lake forest?

Balla99
07-26-22, 05:22
I been to this place so many times and only got a HJ which was great with a great massage. But lately I seen they give more am I missing something or who should I ask for?

SaltyDog
07-26-22, 10:30
I literally left Andie's grasp at 10:15 tonight. As noted, I asked her for "soft" massage and she delivered. Upon the flip I asked for nice and slow and she again delivered. AND! Not even an attempt to pierce the vail of my puerta negra. Had about 10 minutes of gentle cuddle time to finish out the (very late) hour. We may have crossed the plane of each others' upper labia with our tongues though 😉.

Oh andshe wasnt happy with 60 and politely begged for 20 more. I cavedas I enjoyed a few more squeezes of her ass.
#ImWeakSomeTimesYou caved and now they all there will be expecting 20 more. Imagine that now guys 80 for he. With so many AMP in OC while always this place?

DarkRoomDaddy
07-26-22, 11:24
If I'm not caressing a woman's breasts or fingering a clit, the provider is going to be whacking Willie for weeks. I need some inspiration. I've always assumed utc play was worth a little extra. Fifty for boobs, 60 for stink finger. I have no problem with saying just massage. I've got the feeling lately that the two A girls might be short timers. But attitude is everything in that curtained room. If I want pouty and sullen I can just stay home.I wonder if these girls get "Tennis Elbow." Or in their case "Whack Off Elbow." When little willie is not cooperative they got to be thinking "WTF do I need to do to get this over with." Some times they tickle the sack, pinch a nip, or tease the dragon hole.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-26-22, 11:31
I literally left Andie's grasp at 10:15 tonight. As noted, I asked her for "soft" massage and she delivered. Upon the flip I asked for nice and slow and she again delivered. AND! Not even an attempt to pierce the vail of my puerta negra. Had about 10 minutes of gentle cuddle time to finish out the (very late) hour. We may have crossed the plane of each others' upper labia with our tongues though 😉.

Oh andshe wasnt happy with 60 and politely begged for 20 more. I cavedas I enjoyed a few more squeezes of her ass.
#ImWeakSomeTimesAlthough we are big strong men, a gentle cuddle and kiss does wonders, and is worth $. Consider this comparison:

Air Body: 20 minutes crappy massage, 10 minute emotion-less jack, 30 minutes chitchat / short.

BW: 20 minutes of really good massage, 10 minutes of world class tease, skillful tease, cuddling, kissing, leaving with a feeling of total satisfaction.

Are those both worth the same tip? Of course not. The International Sisterhood of Dick Pullers Uniion has decided $60 is the standard rate, but the quality of service is all over the place.

SpicyCurry
07-26-22, 14:13
I literally left Andie's grasp at 10:15 tonight. As noted, I asked her for "soft" massage and she delivered. Upon the flip I asked for nice and slow and she again delivered. AND! Not even an attempt to pierce the vail of my puerta negra. Had about 10 minutes of gentle cuddle time to finish out the (very late) hour. We may have crossed the plane of each others' upper labia with our tongues though.But now you've confirmed that Andie takes it in the poop shoot. Thanks.

SpicyCurry
07-26-22, 14:20
L&L has some good stuff going on. But like I discovered there and a few other places like Bali. If you just show up and say give me anyone, you get the lousiest girl in the bullpen. But if you know who the super stars are. You go home a happy and drained man.Amy LL takes it in the ass BB and would let you switch holes pussy and anus continuously during session. Wild thing but too expensive for an old skinny lady. Mia does the Hershey highway but can make a stinky mess. Price is more reasonable though. Now Tina is a whole different story, and if you can ever get Kiki over to LL. Yaozaaa!

City Slicker
07-26-22, 14:31
Anna insisted on $60 from me, and I wasnt allowed touching, even OTC. She pushed away when I tried. I haven't been back since. It was the way that she did it that didn't sit well with me.I think Bamboo is getting way over used. Used to be a hidden gem with awesome massage for $40 and $40 tip (happy HJ ending). Now they are expecting $60 and the massage have gone down hills and it's less than an hour. More like 30 minutes and 15 minutes play then warm towel.

JoeSchmo91
07-26-22, 15:36
I think Bamboo is getting way over used. Used to be a hidden gem with awesome massage for $40 and $40 tip (happy HJ ending). Now they are expecting $60 and the massage have gone down hills and it's less than an hour. More like 30 minutes and 15 minutes play then warm towel.What about whale spa?

Nice Guy 99
07-26-22, 17:47
I think Bamboo is getting way over used. Used to be a hidden gem with awesome massage for $40 and $40 tip (happy HJ ending). Now they are expecting $60 and the massage have gone down hills and it's less than an hour. More like 30 minutes and 15 minutes play then warm towel.Hi City, I haven't been cut short on time but it sounds as if you have. You also say the massage has has gone downhill; any particular provider?

Here's my solution. Note the time when you start, if you get cut short, tell the MT and only tip 40 or 50 depending on the time lost. Makes sure she knows why the tip is a bit low. On the massage, refuse the MTs that you believe will give a poor massage. If you have one that unexpectedly gives a poor massage reduce the tip and tell her why. You should also consider defining what you want before the massage starts.

I don't seem to have any of these probs at BW and if we all take the action mentioned above when warranted we should retrain MTs to keep the standard of care high.

Bronco
07-26-22, 19:09
Providers now expect customers to pay. 6 and they blame it on inflation. They will give you the same service of. 4, but demand you pay an upgraded price.Twenty four years ago I started my hobby. It was 40/40 back then for HJ. And 40/120 or 40/140 for FS. After all these years it's still pretty much the same price. That being said if I had a good time the 60 bucks is just fine. What's another 20 at that point. If the service is sub par then 40.

I'm always clean and a gentleman. I ask before I touch. I always easily get under the clothes or get them off. Sometimes it takes a few visits then we are comfortable with each other. They know that access equals tips. Be kind, tip well and you will be rewarded.

I go to my 3 regular shops I know all the girls there. I have 2 shops location I seldom share because some here would ruin them that I get full nude HJ and the 3rd is BW which I am treated very well.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-26-22, 20:36
I think Bamboo is getting way over used. Used to be a hidden gem with awesome massage for $40 and $40 tip (happy HJ ending). Now they are expecting $60 and the massage have gone down hills and it's less than an hour. More like 30 minutes and 15 minutes play then warm towel.Actually BW has the monger special of $35 if you don't need the hot stones of hell treatment. Save yourself some money to pay for that expensive hand wax and Polish. I have never been shorted there. But I have plenty of other places including SH, Air Body, L&L, etc. Indeed in all the hundreds of reviews of BW, there is a consistent pattern of: massage, tease, pole maintence, and further foot massage or cuddling for the remainder. Even that guy who crapped himself and presented his ass with warm shit still stinking to high heaven, did not complain about getting shorted. That should tell you something about how seriously they keep to the allotted time. The one instance you might get shorted is if you come in near closing time but they would tell you upfront that you're not getting an hour if you start at 9:30 pm. The girls have put in a 13 hour day, and they all want to leave.

There was a time or two, that I got engrossed in the session and the time seemed to fly. Next time, look at your watch when you first hit the room, and see when you actually walk back out fully clothed again.

KammyMike
07-26-22, 20:52
Everyday I see posts and more post about Bamboo Wood. I only been there once and haven't been back. BW do have some cute talents but I think some of us older gents like flirty cute girls playing with your imaginary Bamboo wood.

GreenStream
07-26-22, 21:06
If I'm not caressing a woman's breasts or fingering a clit, the provider is going to be whacking Willie for weeks. I need some inspiration. Absolutely! The smart masseuses understand that, the greedy stupid ones do not, just about how it is in every other business.

GreenStream
07-26-22, 21:15
As for deep tissue, I have female MTs who are like 4'10" 90 lbs who will give such deep pressure that you'll feel like they're about to break you in half. It's not about strength, it's about technique.Yes, I'm quoting a post from several months ago, but I saw it today during a search and remembered that I'd wanted to ask more about the technique. It does seem that they have to be in good shape, and many are, but can you tell us more about how they work?

DarkRoomDaddy
07-26-22, 21:18
You caved and now they all there will be expecting 20 more. Imagine that now guys 80 for he. With so many AMP in OC while always this place?Lets say we compromise and agree 50 is base pay for an oil lube and tune with OTC action. Add 5 for UTC top, UTC bottom. Add 10 for UTC top and bottom, Prostrate exam, cuddle / hug while jacking. Those are not expensive rates. Pay a girl $10 to stick a finger a place a girlfriend or wife would never do. That's a damn bargain. So right there is 80 if you get all that. Plus there are girls who watch the clock, and there are girls who are fun and playful. That's worth something. Even a friendly waitress gets a bigger tip than a cold witch who throws your food on the table. So now we are up to 90. Add in BJ, DATY, FS, and fair market value goes up further.

I don't think any of us can complain if we are getting excellent service. Suppose you blew $200 on house and girl for a session that made you smile for a week. Compare to having a GF or a mistress who you need to spend that kind of money on dinners, hotels. Etc. Probably with no better level of service or enthusiasm.

Its a sad truth that I have met some of the coldest bitches working, but also some of the loveliest, funniest, more romantic women in these shops. It seems bizarre but you might get a more fun experience from a woman you are paying than a woman who supposedly loves you.

Caribe
07-26-22, 22:08
I think Bamboo is getting way over used. Used to be a hidden gem with awesome massage for $40 and $40 tip (happy HJ ending). Now they are expecting $60 and the massage have gone down hills and it's less than an hour. More like 30 minutes and 15 minutes play then warm towel.
Over used? How about blown! Even better, back then. 30 and 35! This 60 tip for a no feel tug is BS. I'm not sure what shops like Happy Happy, Lucky Pavillion, Cloud 9, Miracle or Lucky Feet are like anymore. I do know that they are all 40/hr shops. They've fallen off the radar for those who want a tug.
Lately my legit spots for an after work rub are YZ and Kung Fu. I don't post unless I hit her up a tug because most mongers will find the legit reports boring. A few months ago, Kung Fu was busy so I went down to the first floor of the building to Lucky Feet and got an ok rub plus a tug for a 40 tip. The provider was a little chubby but she offered and I was satisfied with the rub and tug.
If you want extras, don’t be lemmings. Get out there and explore and insist on tipping <60 (that means 40) for a tug.

Caribe
07-26-22, 22:32
If I'm not caressing a woman's breasts or fingering a clit, the provider is going to be whacking Willie for weeks. I need some inspiration. I've always assumed utc play was worth a little extra. Fifty for boobs, 60 for stink finger. I have no problem with saying just massage. I've got the feeling lately that the two A girls might be short timers. But attitude is everything in that curtained room. If I want pouty and sullen I can just stay home.They complain about tired arms and tired palms. For those who complain, inspiration will definitely things up! But more for that access is BS.

JBird433
07-26-22, 22:44
So I have found a hidden gem. I feel like I'm the only monger that goes to get pleasured at this establishment. Every time I go I'm the only one there with the same beautiful Korean (Japanese?) woman in her mid 30's. Just the two of us for the last 4 Fridays and I never call ahead.

I write this to encourage you all to visit shops that aren't known to be jack shacks. The first time I went she denied me. But when I went back she treated me right. No rush, a soft touch, and honestly this place seems very clean. I feel like she's my personal maid. Go out and find your own gem it's worth it.

Mr Plumber
07-27-22, 00:55
But now you've confirmed that Andie takes it in the poop shoot. Thanks.

English Language - ✅
Literacy - Maybe a ✅
Comprehension - Not any ✅ ✅ to be had, not one

Mr Plumber
07-27-22, 01:13
You caved and now they all there will be expecting 20 more. Imagine that now guys 80 for he. With so many AMP in OC while always this place?SaltyDog, today my 80+house went to a newbie named Lisa at My Happy Feet. Those B mammaries fit nicely in my mouth, one at a time. Her girlie boner is seriously sensitive, so be gentle and careful or she'll buck you off like an angry mare. And one in the pink while she orally administered to the plumber's wrench until completion, sans CIM.

We long-timers have all enjoyed a very long ride at previous rates. I don't like higher prices for the same or less but that's what we got in this world, for now and into the foreseeable future. Change always sucks for a while. As long as fillies like Lisa also suck, somehow we'll get through it.

Snidgens
07-27-22, 07:38
There use to be a girl Lily, that was FS and pretty cheap for $80 but that was pre pandemic and sadly she is gone. But hopefully you can find one that does more.

I been to this place so many times and only got a HJ which was great with a great massage. But lately I seen they give more am I missing something or who should I ask for?

Snidgens
07-27-22, 08:11
There use to be a girl Lily, that was FS and pretty cheap for $80 but that was pre pandemic and sadly she is gone. But hopefully you can find one that does more.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-27-22, 11:03
But now you've confirmed that Andie takes it in the poop shoot. Thanks.I have no idea how you jumped to that conclusion. "puerto negro" is Spanish for "black door" which is his ass. And he stated he did not want, and did not get a finger up the back door. "labia" is latin for lips. I assume he means they were DFK. Although usually a woman's private parts are described in medical books as inner and outer labia, so normally I would use that term with DATY, but since he is a dude and has no labia of that sort, I ruled that possibility out.

She did not "take it" in any orifice in this report. It sounds like he had a nice session with a nice lady.

SpicyCurry
07-27-22, 11:49
English Language - ✅ literacy - Maybe a ✅Comprehension - Not any ✅ ✅ to be had, not oneDidn't you say something about backdoor? Is no anus entry, then what's the $80 tip for?

QuickOne
07-27-22, 12:46
It was hot as I was on my way to visit Coconut in S. A. My old truck's air died a few years ago and I was getting sweaty. I parked in the back area and went in and in a moment was met by a beautiful "therapist" who took my hundy for the half hour. I kinda like sitting on the table naked waiting for my change and also letting her get a look at what she gets to work with. She returns and hands me the change with a smirk on her face. I kind of liked it. She then asked if "I was cold" still with the smile / smirk.

The massage was nice and the rest was fun but when I got back into the truck and was driving off I thought about her comment "was I cold". I realized she was referring to the size of my penis. I had to laugh out loud to myself. She must have been used to some big clients!

FrankFromMesa
07-27-22, 13:42
FYI, Sheriff was there around 330 pm yesterday. "Shops closed buddy".

Oh well. Saved me some money!

Bronco
07-27-22, 14:24
If you do not like paying 60 for Bamboo then move on. There are so many others out there to chose from. Just stop whining and move on. As for me I'm good with 60 or 80 or more depending which gal I see I get alot more.

Kevin80
07-27-22, 14:57
If you do not like paying 60 for Bamboo then move on. There are so many others out there to chose from. Just stop whining and move on. As for me I'm good with 60 or 80 or more depending which gal I see I get alot more.Whine and complain and still pay. People can list reasons on why HF and expected tips are up 25-50%; but the main reason is simply because mongers are willing to pay.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-27-22, 14:57
If you do not like paying 60 for Bamboo then move on. There are so many others out there to chose from. Just stop whining and move on. As for me I'm good with 60 or 80 or more depending which gal I see I get alot more.Actually, is there any place where the happily accept 40 anymore? Every place is asking for 60 (BW, Air, L&L, Harbor, Top10, TrueCare, etc). The only place which has never mentioned tip money is SH.

Going from 40 to 50 is a 25% increase. I guess that's in line with other wild inflation we see. But 60 is a full 50% increase from before. But I am supposing fairly few massage girls have MBA's.

BigApple9
07-27-22, 15:48
I have no idea how you jumped to that conclusion. "puerto negro" is Spanish for "black door" which is his ass. And he stated he did not want, and did not get a finger up the back door. "labia" is latin for lips. I assume he means they were DFK. Although usually a woman's private parts are described in medical books as inner and outer labia, so normally I would use that term with DATY, but since he is a dude and has no labia of that sort, I ruled that possibility out.

She did not "take it" in any orifice in this report. It sounds like he had a nice session with a nice lady.Puerto negro is black port. Puerta negra is black door.

Kevin80
07-27-22, 17:08
Any info on this place? I've read a few reviews on other sites, seems like a good legit place. But if house fee is $55 then I'll stick with Young Zi.

TommyGaines
07-27-22, 17:09

#ImWeakSomeTimes80 is well worth it for the cuddle and the tongue. If you enjoyed that moment and feel a connection with her, and if I were you, I go back to see her tmr, but definitely within a week, with a jimmy. This is where YMMV may take you wherever you want. Work your charm and Good luck!

Kevin80
07-27-22, 17:10
Lets say we compromise and agree 50 is base pay for an oil lube and tune with OTC action. Add 5 for UTC top, UTC bottom. Add 10 for UTC top and bottom, Prostrate exam, cuddle / hug while jacking. Those are not expensive rates. Pay a girl $10 to stick a finger a place a girlfriend or wife would never do. That's a damn bargain. So right there is 80 if you get all that. Plus there are girls who watch the clock, and there are girls who are fun and playful. That's worth something. Even a friendly waitress gets a bigger tip than a cold witch who throws your food on the table. So now we are up to 90. Add in BJ, DATY, FS, and fair market value goes up further.

I don't think any of us can complain if we are getting excellent service. Suppose you blew $200 on house and girl for a session that made you smile for a week. Compare to having a GF or a mistress who you need to spend that kind of money on dinners, hotels. Etc. Probably with no better level of service or enthusiasm.

Its a sad truth that I have met some of the coldest bitches working, but also some of the loveliest, funniest, more romantic women in these shops. It seems bizarre but you might get a more fun experience from a woman you are paying than a woman who supposedly loves you.Mountbaldy, knowing what I now know about you, I find your last sentence extremely sad.

TommyGaines
07-27-22, 17:39
Whine and complain and still pay. People can list reasons on why HF and expected tips are up 25-50%; but the main reason is simply because mongers are willing to pay.My breakfast burrito at Mama's on Beach was barely over 10 bucks pre-covid. Now it's 17. When I started mongering, HE was 20. When it went to 40, my visits to AMP decreased and elected to go FS at private houses for 120. Much better deal to go from HE to FS for just 40. Then BW came along with 30 door and 30 tip, and I was pulled back in. Now BW is 60, but FS also jumped, from 160-300 depending on each talent's own asking price. An older gentlemen used to tell me (now I'm his age then), if you don't want to pay, pull out a benji and lay it in front, between you and the monitor, DYI and whack it, clean up and put the benji back in your pocket. A hard day's work is done.

Do I wish it's 40, of course. But would I pay 60, yes, because I can't stop.

Caribe
07-27-22, 18:13
SaltyDog, today my 80+house went to a newbie named Lisa at My Happy Feet. Those B mammaries fit nicely in my mouth, one at a time. Her girlie boner is seriously sensitive, so be gentle and careful or she'll buck you off like an angry mare. And one in the pink while she orally administered to the plumber's wrench until completion, sans CIM.

We long-timers have all enjoyed a very long ride at previous rates. I don't like higher prices for the same or less but that's what we got in this world, for now and into the foreseeable future. Change always sucks for a while. As long as fillies like Lisa also suck, somehow we'll get through it.Isn't Lisa the one that's about 5'6", with a lot of eye makeup and some back folds? Was she the one that replaced Cindy when she left for a while? I met her at the front counter. She seemed friendly but she had a full schedule.

Mr Plumber
07-27-22, 18:23
Isn't Lisa the one that's about 5'6", with a lot of eye makeup and some back folds? Was she the one that replaced Cindy when she left for a while? I met her at the front counter. She seemed friendly but she had a full schedule.Not sure if this Lisa was the replacement for Cindy when she left MHF. Your description of her is pretty accurate. She's got a bit of a tummy but I didn't notice any back folds. Other than her and Cindy I don't know who else is there as PPSN keeps shuffling the lineup. Coco has left, as did Livi and Hanna (good riddance to Hanna's whiny, greedy ass). I'm hopeful Angela returns after she finishes massage school. Lily would be nice to see as well but she seems to be damaged goods. Sad to see as she was such a sweety.

Kevin80
07-27-22, 18:24
Isn't Lisa the one that's about 5'6", with a lot of eye makeup and some back folds? Was she the one that replaced Cindy when she left for a while? I met her at the front counter. She seemed friendly but she had a full schedule.If she's the same one I'm thinking of, she's been there a few months. Haven't seen her but heard she's chubby and ugly.

Mr Plumber
07-27-22, 18:31
I have no idea how you jumped to that conclusion. "puerto negro" is Spanish for "black door" which is his ass. And he stated he did not want, and did not get a finger up the back door. "labia" is latin for lips. I assume he means they were DFK. Although usually a woman's private parts are described in medical books as inner and outer labia, so normally I would use that term with DATY, but since he is a dude and has no labia of that sort, I ruled that possibility out.

She did not "take it" in any orifice in this report. It sounds like he had a nice session with a nice lady.Deductive reasoning FTW. Thanks, DRD.

#BoardRedeemed.

#IntellectualRedemptionIsStillRedemption.

RBFSyndrome
07-27-22, 18:52
So I have found a hidden gem. I feel like I'm the only monger that goes to get pleasured at this establishment. Every time I go I'm the only one there with the same beautiful Korean (Japanese?) woman in her mid 30's. Just the two of us for the last 4 Fridays and I never call ahead.

I write this to encourage you all to visit shops that aren't known to be jack shacks. The first time I went she denied me. But when I went back she treated me right. No rush, a soft touch, and honestly this place seems very clean. I feel like she's my personal maid. Go out and find your own gem it's worth it.This is as good as not posting if you aren't sharing LOL.

TommyGaines
07-27-22, 19:16

I write this to encourage you all to visit shops that aren't known to be jack shacks. The first time I went she denied me. But when I went back she treated me right. No rush, a soft touch, and honestly this place seems very clean. I feel like she's my personal maid. Go out and find your own gem it's worth it.Sounds interesting. Where is this place. If you tell, I promise not to go on Fridays LOL.

ChrisPoontang
07-27-22, 19:17
My breakfast burrito at Mama's on Beach was barely over 10 bucks pre-covid. Now it's 17. There's no way on this green earth I'd pay $17 for a burrito regardless of the location.

Taws6
07-27-22, 19:24
I write this to encourage yo all to visit shops that aren't known to be jack shacks. The first time I went she denied me. But when I went back she treated me right. No rush, a soft touch, and honestly this place seems very clean. I feel like she's my personal maid. Go out and find your own gem it's worth it.Some people like the hunt, some like to visit a gal multiple times to 'break' her into the hobby (a fools errand if you ask me, like she doesn't pull the same routine w every guy).

Me, I don't have that kind of patience, nor the funds to throw away unnoticed.

I will certianly hit a new shop, but personally, I will NEVER go back if I don't get what I want.

More of us did that, it would likely increase the percentage of good, FS joints.

Others might think diffferently though.

FFlyer2424
07-27-22, 19:56
Went over here to see IG: ariaa. Skyy. Latina I think with nice curvy body. Paid total 145 for Nuru. She instantly took off her clothes as soon as she walked in and asked what I wanted. Almost no massage using hands but chose to rub her tits all over my back for awhile before the flip. Did the usual Nuru body slide and got on top of with her lower half in my face and let me touch wherever. Hot girl, pretty cool but have had better 7/10 but would probably go again.

Anybody have info on Body and Sope or Surf city massage on beach?

Hornilius69
07-27-22, 20:29
Not sure if this Lisa was the replacement for Cindy when she left MHF. Your description of her is pretty accurate. She's got a bit of a tummy but I didn't notice any back folds. Other than her and Cindy I don't know who else is there as PPSN keeps shuffling the lineup. Coco has left, as did Livi and Hanna (good riddance to Hanna's whiny, greedy ass). I'm hopeful Angela returns after she finishes massage school. Lily would be nice to see as well but she seems to be damaged goods. Sad to see as she was such a sweety.Where does Hanna work now?

SaltyDog
07-27-22, 22:58
There's no way on this green earth I'd pay $17 for a burrito regardless of the location.A burrito filled with beans and rice ain't worth it especially if too much rice. Man guys out here I think they think they're impressing these women? It's like I think if you give them an extra extra good tip they're going to like you. Lots of guys have the wrong idea on these women just like a $17 burrito. It ain't worth it!

Mr Plumber
07-27-22, 23:04
Where does Hanna work now?No clue, H, sorry. I'm hoping she did you better than me.

PeterGuzinya
07-27-22, 23:45
Not sure if this Lisa was the replacement for Cindy when she left MHF. Your description of her is pretty accurate. She's got a bit of a tummy but I didn't notice any back folds. Other than her and Cindy I don't know who else is there as PPSN keeps shuffling the lineup. Coco has left, as did Livi and Hanna (good riddance to Hanna's whiny, greedy ass). I'm hopeful Angela returns after she finishes massage school. Lily would be nice to see as well but she seems to be damaged goods. Sad to see as she was such a sweety.Cindy is back at My Happy Feet. A 45 year old with a nice body. She tries hard to please.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-27-22, 23:48
Didn't you say something about backdoor? Is no anus entry, then what's the $80 tip for?It sounds like $80 was for wonderful GFE and first class dong pull. I believe like Andy lights up and gives her best when a man is gentle and affectionate, but I have a strong suspicion that she doesn't react the same when a guy presents his uniwped ass with shit still warm to the touch. I guess she is just funny that way. Women are so hard to understand.

"Yeah, I'm a back door man.

I'm a back door man.

The men don't know.

But the little girls understand".

- Jim Morrison, the Doors, "Backdoor Man".

DarkRoomDaddy
07-27-22, 23:56
A burrito filled with beans and rice ain't worth it especially if too much rice. Man guys out here I think they think they're impressing these women? It's like I think if you give them an extra extra good tip they're going to like you. Lots of guys have the wrong idea on these women just like a $17 burrito. It ain't worth it!That's a good point and I have fallen victim to over-tipping when I was happy. But the other side of the coin is that you get the basic burrito at Taco Bell for $1. 70, but its $3. 70 for the supreme burrito with extras.

I guess mongering is a bit like shopping in flea markets. You need to haggle, bluff, or pay the price for that antique Coca-Cola bottle.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-27-22, 23:57
Mountbaldy, knowing what I now know about you, I find your last sentence extremely sad.Mountbaldy is another dude on another site. But I appreciate your commiserating with my bittersweet mongering love life. Bro-hug.

YouMeToYou
07-28-22, 00:10

Oh well. Saved me some money!Any harm to mongers who were having fun when sheriff arrived?

Chaos019
07-28-22, 01:18
Good lord! That's an expensive burrito. Does it at least come with all the fixings and is it big enough? I've heard of $10-12 burritos, but never $17. Wow.

My breakfast burrito at Mama's on Beach was barely over 10 bucks pre-covid. Now it's 17. When I started mongering, HE was 20. When it went to 40, my visits to AMP decreased and elected to go FS at private houses for 120. Much better deal to go from HE to FS for just 40. Then BW came along with 30 door and 30 tip, and I was pulled back in. Now BW is 60, but FS also jumped, from 160-300 depending on each talent's own asking price. An older gentlemen used to tell me (now I'm his age then), if you don't want to pay, pull out a benji and lay it in front, between you and the monitor, DYI and whack it, clean up and put the benji back in your pocket. A hard day's work is done.

Do I wish it's 40, of course. But would I pay 60, yes, because I can't stop.

Hornilius69
07-28-22, 02:17
Cindy is back at My Happy Feet. A 45 year old with a nice body. She tries hard to please.No way, Cindy is in her 70 at least for a Chinese GILF. She might look 45, but in her 70's.

Mr Plumber
07-28-22, 02:59
Cindy is back at My Happy Feet. A 45 year old with a nice body. She tries hard to please.Ha! I was on a steady diet of 'Cindy' at MHF, 3 or 4 times per week. She certainly delivers but it was starting to be too much. PPSN assumed she's who I wanted to see when just showed up and that sorta fed on itself. Even if I asked for a 'new girl' he'd call Cindy as the 'new girl. ' I've told him many times now during my pre-visit phone call, "Who besides Cindy? No want Cindy today. " It takes a couple repeats of this message before he gets it. Sometimes I just give up and say, "No problem, I'll call tomorrow" and hang up. Thank goodness so many options remain. At least for now.

JoeSchmo91
07-28-22, 02:59
Where does Hanna work now?I tried Lucky Massage in Santa Ana, not sure it's the same one. But she had a nice body with biggins on top!

The mamasans English was bad probably just rushed me over to make her House money as they call it. Basically their cut / rent money Laughing my Ass Out loud.

$40 for half and $60 to jack me off til I Came on her round nipples.

Good tease, I give it a 7 out of 10 over all experience.

Just watch out for the homeless dudes scoping your cars out.

JoeSchmo91
07-28-22, 03:08
Cindy's been a broken record in this place. She overcharged me now. All good probably of guys stiffing her on their way out. Thanks to slammer LOL. $140 for CIm and BbbFs / CIp. But why you want to? Just saying.

She's related to Lucy and Fish And Chips. All the girls are sisters it seems at these AMPs.

Marcia, her apartment in the seedier Side of SA.

Parking sucked. But her mouth made it all worth it. Too bad for the guys in here says she doesn't exist because she gets booked up fast thru multiple adult sites🙃. Not going to mention them because the Krongers will bash your head and make your head spin if they don't get same experiences it seems. Krongers= Karens Mongers LOL. Her sweet juice was flowing if you shove a finger in her Vag. In the right spots. Gives excellent massage, Pm me for a great find. Total damage was $250, but for a hot 30 something white girl that slurps your balls and cock is with every cum drop of mine.

JoeSchmo91
07-28-22, 03:09
There's no way on this green earth I'd pay $17 for a burrito regardless of the location.Get one at Starbucks then LOL.

JoeSchmo91
07-28-22, 03:12
Located by the flower shop. Main St Santa Ana.

Glad I came here. Good FS for $180. Gurl barely spoke English, mumbled her name.

Glad I got her Digits tho! Another cocksukwr in my local neighborhood.

ScotchGuard9
07-28-22, 13:12

Oh well. Saved me some money!That's twice in a month. Be careful out there.

PeterGuzinya
07-28-22, 13:34
No way, Cindy is in her 70 at least for a Chinese GILF. She might look 45, but in her 70's.Hornilius, you're the veteran here so I'll just say if that body is 70 she should sell videos of her diet and exercise regimen. Of course her exercise routines are nsfw. Even after a couple of years of taking a pounding she's still a pleaser. Her demeanor reminded me a little of Mimi and Hannah on Goldenwest.

TommyGaines
07-28-22, 14:04
Located by the flower shop. Main St Santa Ana.

Glad I came here. Good FS for $180. Gurl barely spoke English, mumbled her name.

Glad I got her Digits tho! Another cocksukwr in my local neighborhood.X-street? And whether 180 includes door fee. Thanks.

JDog1234
07-28-22, 14:33
So just completed my second visit with Andi. First one was great. Good massage, great tease and very slow sensual release.

Second time was almost as good. Everything was simular bit the HJ was a bit more rushed. In all fairness, the second was it was much busier there so it's understandable.

I was thinking about giving Anna a try this next time around. Should I visit her, or is there someone "better" I should explore at SH downstairs. What would be the trade-offs?

PeterGuzinya
07-28-22, 15:11
So just completed my second visit with Andi. First one was great. Good massage, great tease and very slow sensual release.

Second time was almost as good. Everything was simular bit the HJ was a bit more rushed. In all fairness, the second was it was much busier there so it's understandable.

I was thinking about giving Anna a try this next time around. Should I visit her, or is there someone "better" I should explore at SH downstairs. What would be the trade-offs?The two Linda's are fun. SH and BW.

Bronco
07-28-22, 17:06
Stopped by BW early this morning. Only one other monger in. Everything was opened up and clean and bright. Some of the gals where folding a load of laundry. Another was putting together some sort of plastic cubbies on wheels. There were red plastic flowers decorating all the beds.

I saw Jessica today. Her massage is probably the better of the girls. Her tease almost finished me three different times. She could sense it and changed up right before I blew. Down side was when it was time to blow I couldn't. She wouldn't give up until I blew. Took a long time. Finished with a quick facial.

Never even asked for a tip. I did tip well.

I think maybe Mindy got tipped to this forum and read up on what was being said and making adjustments. Will be interesting to see.

Chip74
07-28-22, 19:55
I recently saw some reviews of My Happy Feet on here, so I fired up the old Datsun and headed over to give it a try. Spoke to papasan who paired me up with Lisa for a 1 hour massage and I was very surprised by the quality of the massage but a little disappointed by the lack of the tease.

It goes without saying that I did leave happy and will be back for another visit.

Thanks to all who reviewed this location.

KammyMike
07-28-22, 21:05
X-street? And whether 180 includes door fee. Thanks.Sapphire on Main / Russell.

Mustang3
07-28-22, 22:29
They have new ads posted, so they must be open today.

That's twice in a month. Be careful out there.

Hornilius69
07-29-22, 01:38
Hornilius, you're the veteran here so I'll just say if that body is 70 she should sell videos of her diet and exercise regimen. Of course her exercise routines are nsfw. Even after a couple of years of taking a pounding she's still a pleaser. Her demeanor reminded me a little of Mimi and Hannah on Goldenwest.Hannah on Goldenwest? Is she still working or not?

Sexaholic777
07-29-22, 23:04
She's about 55 maybe 60 LOL. Skinny body with b cups. She works at Happy Feet. Off of bolsa and brookhurst. Papasan looks like a long hair pony tail dude. Sits outside w his table and just collects house fee of $40. No tease ok massage. She doesn't do FS. Barely got a hand job from her for $40. Total $80 for the visit. It's in the same plaza as Palms massage and kings massage. King has Vietnamese girls and does offer FS for $200 total.

Sexaholic777
07-29-22, 23:05
I recently saw some reviews of My Happy Feet on here, so I fired up the old Datsun and headed over to give it a try. Spoke to papasan who paired me up with Lisa for a 1 hour massage and I was very surprised by the quality of the massage but a little disappointed by the lack of the tease.

It goes without saying that I did leave happy and will be back for another visit.

Thanks to all who reviewed this location.Is she skinny or chubby? Long hair? Cute? How old LOL.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-30-22, 01:23
Hannah on Goldenwest? Is she still working or not?Is that the place between Westminster and 22 on the east side of the street. Bottom floor of 2 story? One of the cuter girls wearing a nice dress. Holds Guiness world record for shortest massage. 5 minutes flat. About the time a runner would run a mile. And flip, pop, and pay. But she did give full access. From walking in to walking out was 15 minutes total. Including my "alone time" to get undressed and dressed. What a frickin' racket.

There was another two places on GW. South of Westminster and north of 405. The place on west looks interesting and expensive. The place on the east side, had some woman who came out of a retirement home. I couldn't imagine what her grand kids would think if they knew what grandma was doing for a living. Although a few years ago, I got a nice young girl with a handy hand and some fish finger.

Lemonade1
07-30-22, 07:49
New place popped up on Harbor & Mcfadden. Any idea if they offer extra? Instagram page seems half and half.

CurtainCasnova
07-30-22, 10:49
Stopped by BW early this morning. Only one other monger in. Everything was opened up and clean and bright. Some of the gals where folding a load of laundry. Another was putting together some sort of plastic cubbies on wheels. There were red plastic flowers decorating all the beds.

I saw Jessica today. Her massage is probably the better of the girls. Her tease almost finished me three different times. She could sense it and changed up right before I blew. Down side was when it was time to blow I couldn't. She wouldn't give up until I blew. Took a long time. Finished with a quick facial.

Never even asked for a tip. I did tip well.

I think maybe Mindy got tipped to this forum and read up on what was being said and making adjustments. Will be interesting to see.Yeah I was at Bamboo last week and the place is the cleanest I have seen at an AMP. I don't know who is telling tall tales about it. It sounds funny but I appreciate the cleanliness. Are there some other nearby shops which are clean and nice inside with some privacy?

SaltyDog
07-30-22, 11:23
New place popped up on Harbor & Mcfadden. Any idea if they offer extra? Instagram page seems half and half.Welcome to the forum go to the place and let us know what's going on there.

KammyMike
07-30-22, 12:52
New place popped up on Harbor & Mcfadden. Any idea if they offer extra? Instagram page seems half and half.Not new maybe another grand opening. Located in Walmart shopping center next to WFB. Been there few times with decent massage and HJ nothing else.

Qeast
07-30-22, 13:54
If anyone knows the circumstances around the closing of Wellness Center, they're not sharing. So...

Does anyone know if there's a replacement for Wellness Center. (eg) Featuring young V-RAs w/FS.

I went to Wellness Center only to find that it was closed. Later I went onto R**maps to find that it is listed as permanently closed.

Does any one know what the story is; if they have re-opened somewhere else?

Mr Plumber
07-30-22, 15:59
Not new maybe another grand opening. Located in Walmart shopping center next to WFB. Been there few times with decent massage and HJ nothing else.KammyMike, I'm quite sure Lemonade1 is referring to the place on the northeast corner strip mall. You're referencing the place on the southeast corner.

FTR, I've not been to either.

Hornilius69
07-30-22, 16:23
She's about 55 maybe 60 LOL. Skinny body with b cups. She works at Happy Feet. Off of bolsa and brookhurst. Papasan looks like a long hair pony tail dude. Sits outside w his table and just collects house fee of $40. No tease ok massage. She doesn't do FS. Barely got a hand job from her for $40. Total $80 for the visit. It's in the same plaza as Palms massage and kings massage. King has Vietnamese girls and does offer FS for $200 total.King has hot girls from China and Vietnam. They will blow and fuck you for $$; I can negotiate price down to 160 if you're their regular. This place is way better than Happy Feet with old grannies working.

PeterGuzinya
07-30-22, 18:07
Your inbox is full. Time to dump a load.

MichaelMeyers
07-30-22, 18:29
Not new maybe another grand opening. Located in Walmart shopping center next to WFB. Been there few times with decent massage and HJ nothing else.She's on Instagram but her face or body doesn't match the pics.

MichaelMeyers
07-30-22, 18:36
Yeah I was at Bamboo last week and the place is the cleanest I have seen at an AMP. I don't know who is telling tall tales about it. It sounds funny but I appreciate the cleanliness. Are there some other nearby shops which are clean and nice inside with some privacy?You either work there or the main mamasan. I went last week and the floor was sticky from some guys cum. The towels are yellow. Let me upload a picture. Andi was the worst provider. No body, not tits no roaming or anything.

Nice Guy 99
07-30-22, 21:37
You either work there or the main mamasan. I went last week and the floor was sticky from some guys cum. The towels are yellow. Let me upload a picture. Andi was the worst provider. No body, not tits no roaming or anything.Above is Micheal's comment on this OP:
-----------------------------------------------------------
" Quote Originally Posted by CurtainCasnova.

Yeah I was at Bamboo last week and the place is the cleanest I have seen at an AMP. I don't know who is telling tall tales about it. It sounds funny but I appreciate the cleanliness. Are there some other nearby shops which are clean and nice inside with some privacy?"
-----------------------------------------------------------
I was at BW on Thursday. Not trying to argue, only post my experience. The place was spotless. Clean fresh towels and sheets. Andi, in my opinion, gives a great massage.

NG99.

Sexaholic777
07-30-22, 22:12
Your inbox is full. Time to dump a load.I'm sure lots of places got his number. Just saying.

Sexaholic777
07-30-22, 22:27
Anyone knows BIBI from the La Area?

She is working up here. Late 30's, angelic body goood fake boobs. Great GFE, BBBJ and cfs for about $240. Lost her digits. Please help LOL. I got some good trades. Marcia or Mai Thais in city of orange has a nice Vietnamese girl. Big titties good FS. Bibi lives in SGV but travels a lot. Lost her digits. Dammit with the new Phone.

Sexaholic777
07-30-22, 22:28
In Fountain Valley. Has anyone been here?

Only good one I know if is OC Beauty off of Brookhurst and the 405.

Slammer6008
07-31-22, 01:02
Anyone knows BIBI from the La Area?

She is working up here. Late 30's, angelic body goood fake boobs. Great GFE, BBBJ and cfs for about $240. Lost her digits. Please help LOL. I got some good trades. Marcia or Mai Thais in city of orange has a nice Vietnamese girl. Big titties good FS. Bibi lives in SGV but travels a lot. Lost her digits. Dammit with the new Phone.But now you want us to share? I don't think so!

DarkRoomDaddy
07-31-22, 07:30
[Deleted by Admin]

I wonder if I have written this a million times. If you have something to say about a girl just fucking say it. You NEVER, seriously NEVER have to call out people you think are posting fake reviews. You ONLY have to post yours. Then when there are 25 saying a place is great, and ONE saying it sucks or 20 single posters saying it sucks every single guy in the forum will see that without you having to tell them.

Involving your suspected shill in your "review" only gives them the chance to respond.

Let me make this simple, STOP talking about other men who post on the forum and start talking about the women you fuck.

A2

UciMagic
07-31-22, 11:09
OK, who wants to take one for the team?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/10450-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22532263.html

CurtainCasnova
07-31-22, 14:51
You either work there or the main mamasan. I went last week and the floor was sticky from some guys cum. The towels are yellow. Let me upload a picture. Andi was the worst provider. No body, not tits no roaming or anything.Actually it would be cool to work there. I bet the pay sucks, but the benefits come in "handy". LOL.

Actually I was asking what other places are somewhat clean and perhaps a touch classy? That place downstairs has laundry drying in the alley behind the shop. So does that mean they wash 5 sheets a day and air dry them? Spa 888, Air Body, Harbor Spa, and those places in Stanton don't impress me with the cleanliness. I am not sure they are changing sheets at all. The last thing I need is to bring home more than a happy attitude. So my question is where can you get good service and some peace of mind?

CurtainCasnova
07-31-22, 15:22
Anyone been back to Massage 777 on Golden West south of 405 not too from Harbor Freight? I had a nice young lady in a spacious room and pleasance ending that was happy and relieving. But have not been back in a while.

Ayylmao6969
07-31-22, 17:32

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/10450-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22532263.htmlUse to be the old Happy Face massage that closed down a few months ago.

DeeNewGuy
07-31-22, 17:34
Went back to AirBody as it's been good to me. Walked in and was greeted by girl I wasn't really into and was going to ask if someone else was available or walk out but didn't. She takes my $35 for 30 minutes and leads me to a room. I ask to use the restroom and it has a shower. I had showered before so I was good. Go back to the room and get undressed. Lay down and in walks a different girl so it workout for me. I was laying down but got a good look at her. She was wearing a mask and had on some cargo pants and a tucked in long sleeve. Says hello and starts with my shoulders asks if I've been there before and I say yes. She then took off the towel and got on top of the table, her knees were between the back of my head as she works my back. Her massage was really good uses her forearm and applies good pressure. Works the back of my legs with some light teasing. I typically like more teasing which I've got from some of the other girls here but not as much from her. On the flip she said she didn't know what I like so asked what I wanted. I went with just HJ. She lays down on the table next to me and begins a slow stroke. I grab her ass and reach under for FOV. She's sitting up a little as I'm laying down and I notice she has a small figure with some nice tits. I start grabbing them and she lifts up her shirt and bra. Those tits are amazing I start sucking on them while she's stroking away. I'm rubbing my fingers over her pants and she's moaning a bit which turned me on, I explode and she says happy Friday LOL. She walks out to get a hot towel and cleans me up. I leave $60 on the table as she walks out again to bring me a water and as I'm getting dressed I ask for her name. She said Mia. I've read about her on here but I'm glad I was able to experience her myself. She was great and those tits reminded me of Tila Tequilas tits only a little better. I will see her again for sure.

Dre1980
07-31-22, 18:28

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/10450-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22532263.htmlI try to stay away from catfish laundry-lady spots.

BBS109
07-31-22, 18:51
Does anyone know where Chanel from LF109 went?

SpicyCurry
07-31-22, 19:55
Went back to AirBody as it's been good to me. Walked in and was greeted by girl I wasn't really into and was going to ask if someone else was available or walk out but didn't. She takes my $35 for 30 minutes and leads me to a room. I ask to use the restroom and it has a shower. I had showered before so I was good. Go back to the room and get undressed. Lay down and in walks a different girl so it workout for me. I was laying down but got a good look at her. She was wearing a mask and had on some cargo pants and a tucked in long sleeve. Says hello and starts with my shoulders asks if I've been there before and I say yes. She then took off the towel and got on top of the table, her knees were between the back of my head as she works my back. Her massage was really good uses her forearm and applies good pressure. Works the back of my legs with some light teasing. I typically like more teasing which I've got from some of the other girls here but not as much from her. On the flip she said she didn't know what I like so asked what I wanted. I went with just HJ. She lays down on the table next to me and begins a slow stroke. I grab her ass and reach under for FOV. She's sitting up a little as I'm laying down and I notice she has a small figure with some nice tits. I start grabbing them and she lifts up her shirt and bra. Those tits are amazing I start sucking on them while she's stroking away. I'm rubbing my fingers over her pants and she's moaning a bit which turned me on, I explode and she says happy Friday LOL. She walks out to get a hot towel and cleans me up. I leave $60 on the table as she walks out again to bring me a water and as I'm getting dressed I ask for her name. She said Mia. I've read about her on here but I'm glad I was able to experience her myself. She was great and those tits reminded me of Tila Tequilas tits only a little better. I will see her again for sure.Mia is great, next time ask her for the Golden mud slide social. Worth every penny, bring extra wet wipes. She and Amy are highly competitive and will try to top each other in various "specials."

SpicyCurry
07-31-22, 20:20
Came back to see CaoNee at SH Sunny. Awesome session BBBJ without even have to ask. I wanted to fuck but she said No. She promised last time but said nervous about the loud active couple next door. Assholes next room ruined my chance of FS, but still an awesome session.

On way out, curious so I stuck my head in next door and saw Yoyo sitting on some guy's face. She was startled at first, but then recognized me, waved and started grinding on the guy. *****, she only fucked me before but never sat on my face.

CaoNee or "cow nee" is relatively new, been there a couple months ever since Jennifer left and went upstairs to Bamboo. Less competition upstairs with trans and fat Latinas.

SaltyDog
07-31-22, 23:25

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/10450-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22532263.htmlYou found it so you go and tell us if it's any good.

Seeking Sex
08-01-22, 00:05
Actually it would be cool to work there. I bet the pay sucks, but the benefits come in "handy". LOL.

Actually I was asking what other places are somewhat clean and perhaps a touch classy? That place downstairs has laundry drying in the alley behind the shop. So does that mean they wash 5 sheets a day and air dry them? Spa 888, Air Body, Harbor Spa, and those places in Stanton don't impress me with the cleanliness. I am not sure they are changing sheets at all. The last thing I need is to bring home more than a happy attitude. So my question is where can you get good service and some peace of mind?I went to BW last Friday and as usual, the sheet I laid on was freshly laundered. I was there after lunch, so there were a few more customers before me.

I had Andie and she was great as usual. As admin posted a few few posts down. Read the reviews and if most reviewers are saying positive things about a place and a couple are being overly negative, then use your judgement to decide which viewpoint is more believable.

Good luck.

Seeking Sex
08-01-22, 00:08
Yeah I was at Bamboo last week and the place is the cleanest I have seen at an AMP. I don't know who is telling tall tales about it. It sounds funny but I appreciate the cleanliness. Are there some other nearby shops which are clean and nice inside with some privacy?Bali massage has rooms with doors for an extra fee. They are clean in my opinion.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-01-22, 01:54
I went to BW last Friday and as usual, the sheet I laid on was freshly laundered. I was there after lunch, so there were a few more customers before me.

I had Andie and she was great as usual. As admin posted a few few posts down. Read the reviews and if most reviewers are saying positive things about a place and a couple are being overly negative, then use your judgement to decide which viewpoint is more believable.

Good luck.Thanks for the good report. Yeah Andy is old faithful. Every time you go in, you blow to high heaven. Just bring a blue light in and look at the ceiling. The milky way of man milk.

I was over there recently too, and it feels like they got so much laundry stuff going on, you might ask them to do a few dress shirts while you wait.

Negative reviews are actually really valuable, if they are honest, or related to reality in some way.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-01-22, 02:01
Went back to AirBody as it's been good to me. Walked in and was greeted by girl I wasn't really into and was going to ask if someone else was available or walk out but didn't. She takes my $35 for 30 minutes and leads me to a room. I ask to use the restroom and it has a shower. I had showered before so I was good. Go back to the room and get undressed. Lay down and in walks a different girl so it workout for me. I was laying down but got a good look at her. She was wearing a mask and had on some cargo pants and a tucked in long sleeve. Says hello and starts with my shoulders asks if I've been there before and I say yes. She then took off the towel and got on top of the table, her knees were between the back of my head as she works my back. Her massage was really good uses her forearm and applies good pressure. Works the back of my legs with some light teasing. I typically like more teasing which I've got from some of the other girls here but not as much from her. On the flip she said she didn't know what I like so asked what I wanted. I went with just HJ. She lays down on the table next to me and begins a slow stroke. I grab her ass and reach under for FOV. She's sitting up a little as I'm laying down and I notice she has a small figure with some nice tits. I start grabbing them and she lifts up her shirt and bra. Those tits are amazing I start sucking on them while she's stroking away. I'm rubbing my fingers over her pants and she's moaning a bit which turned me on, I explode and she says happy Friday LOL. She walks out to get a hot towel and cleans me up. I leave $60 on the table as she walks out again to bring me a water and as I'm getting dressed I ask for her name. She said Mia. I've read about her on here but I'm glad I was able to experience her myself. She was great and those tits reminded me of Tila Tequilas tits only a little better. I will see her again for sure.Sounds like Haley to me. I had similar experience and she has similar body. Only difference was that she not only wanted 60 clams, she wanted it right fucking now. Cash in hand. Before the stroke would resume. I forgot about the shower in the bathroom. I didn't use it, but that's a nice feature which is quite rare.

SpicyMayo
08-01-22, 02:14
Met with her last night and I got to say, hands down, the greatest nuru provider I've had so far. I've only seen about 4 providers so far, but she's definitely above the standard. It is a spa location, but appointment only. My total damage was about $400 but it was worth every penny.

For that much she allowed nearly everything, CBJ, camel slides, lfk, and prob dfk but I would ask before. While she doesn't advertise GFE, it certainly felt very passionate with the way she moaned and cuddled. She also told me that I have a really nice dick compared to her other clients but she probably says that with everyone. They offer a shower which you can take with her. She's also fetish friendly, she told me about a client who wanted her to shit on him, so whatever your fetish is, she's probably okay with it. I don't believe she does BBBJ maybe if your hygiene is good or if your a regular. She does also offer FS for $500 Total, which also includes everything else.

She a short stack with a huge dump truck ass, a small waist, and a good pair. Her insta is where she is most active and where I booked, she does respond a bit slow but that's because she takes her time with all her clients so be patient. She has an OF, but to save you the time it's not worth $30, it has a few nudes, a couple videos and hardly ever posts.

However, she told me she was taking a break during August, not completely gone, just less active, so she will be hard to book. Also she told me that she might start increasing her prices soon, so I'm glad I booked her when I did. The title is her PD handle which also has her insta. Get her while you still can!

BenderOver
08-01-22, 11:00
Yeah I was at Bamboo last week and the place is the cleanest I have seen at an AMP. I don't know who is telling tall tales about it. It sounds funny but I appreciate the cleanliness.Wow, anyone who's been to Bamboo would have a hard time giving this statement any credibility. I'm not saying the place is an outright dump, nor am I stating that it's intentionally trying to be dirty. For all I know, they have a pretty rigorous cleaning policy. But the cleanest in an AMP? No. I can list at least 3 places that are cleaner and that's just on Westminster and Bolsa.

What I do know is that the place is way too dark inside to be able to tell how clean it is, I've been inside and gotten my socks moist upon taking off my shoes, the massage tables aren't actual massage tables, but home-built wooden framed platforms with not too new mattress / bedding covering the frames, and I've been there on a couple of occasions where I'm directed to the room and told to wait a minute while they spray the massage table with a spray bottle, mind you they sprayed it with it already covered and ready to go.

The handy's there are reliable with unreliable roaming factors. Hard to gauge the beauty behind the mask, as the several times I went was during Covid peaks in the last couple of years. But most of the providers I asked for were the namebrands discussed on this board and they weren't unattractive. Don't recall any particularly good mileage to mention.

If anyone's familiar with the old place on Bolsa called Six Star that's now closed, it's about as clean as that joint. Dark, curtains, carpet, home made wooden bed frames that are super low to the ground, and lumpy mattresses / bedding. That place always made me feel like I was in an oriental harem because everything was just so put together by hand. I'm referring to the fact that nothing in that business looked like a catalog purchase from a professional masseuse or therapy supplier. Much like BW.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-01-22, 12:48
Wow, anyone who's been to Bamboo would have a hard time giving this statement any credibility. I'm not saying the place is an outright dump, nor am I stating that it's intentionally trying to be dirty. For all I know, they have a pretty rigorous cleaning policy. But the cleanest in an AMP? No. I can list at least 3 places that are cleaner and that's just on Westminster and Bolsa.

What I do know is that the place is way too dark inside to be able to tell how clean it is, I've been inside and gotten my socks moist upon taking off my shoes, the massage tables aren't actual massage tables, but home-built wooden framed platforms with not too new mattress / bedding covering the frames, and I've been there on a couple of occasions where I'm directed to the room and told to wait a minute while they spray the massage table with a spray bottle, mind you they sprayed it with it already covered and ready to go.

The handy's there are reliable with unreliable roaming factors. Hard to gauge the beauty behind the mask, as the several times I went was during Covid peaks in the last couple of years. But most of the providers I asked for were the namebrands discussed on this board and they weren't unattractive. Don't recall any particularly good mileage to mention..I am I am developing BW-Review-Fatigue from the whipsawing reports. May I summarize the bottom line here?

It sounds like you have not been there in a while. Several of us have gone there recently and noticed that they have embarked on a new campaign to deal with sheets and towels. They to have drying racks and be folding sheets if you come in at the right time. The sheets and towels are squeaky clean. As they have always been for years. Some speculate that this is in reaction to reports of dirty towels on this forum, despite repeated rebuttals from long term respected members.

Also discussed on this forum several times (by Grimmly et al), is that the carpet around the bed can be moist because the ladies bring in little pails of hot soapy water which they use to do a "very thorough cleaning. " Its virtually impossible for there to be jizz on the carpet unless you have a curved sheppard's stick for a pecker. If you are lying down getting serviced, your wood is angled toward your own face. And there is a girl who is body blocking any stream of jizz from going into orbit.

As for the rest of the place. I would agree with you. Nothing to write home to mama about. Kinda so-so, but its so dark its hard to tell. Nothing overly dirty but not sparkling fresh, and no smell of pinesol. But sheets and towels are were the rubber meets the road and they have always been clean and new.

As for service, I also agree pretty much. There are sort of two classes of Whack-a-pole places. Some that do a respectable massage versus some that just go through the motions somewhat briefly with little effort and short you time. BW along several other places is in higher class of respectable massages. Some guys glow about the amazing quality and perhaps a few say they got a half-ass job but you almost never hear of getting shorted.

Also agree that there is not a lot of distinction in the attractiveness, bodies, or extra services. Why guys go back is their art-of-the-tease which is the best. I always wondered why their competitors don't copy them.

I have yet to see any fat Latina, freaky Latina, skinny Latina, any transexual, any sheepdog trained as a masseuse, nor dripping stalagtyes of fossilized cum dripping down the ceiling. I am still loooking though.

Meanwhile a good monger diet should include a variety from the various monger food groups. Don't obsess with one place or "you will miss all that heavenly glory" (Bruce Lee).

PeterGuzinya
08-01-22, 13:03
Wow, anyone who's been to Bamboo would have a hard time giving this statement any credibility. I'm not saying the place is an outright dump, nor am I stating that it's intentionally trying to be dirty. For all I know, they have a pretty rigorous cleaning policy. But the cleanest in an AMP? No. I can list at least 3 places that are cleaner and that's just on Westminster and Bolsa.

The handy's there are reliable with unreliable roaming factors. Hard to gauge the beauty behind the mask, as the several times I went was during Covid peaks in the last couple of years. But most of the providers I asked for were the namebrands discussed on this board and they weren't unattractive. Don't recall any particularly good mileage to mention..Speaking of Six Star Bolsa does anyone know what happened to Tina? She left before they closed. A cute butt and a lot of fun.

PeterGuzinya
08-01-22, 13:13
Hannah on Goldenwest? Is she still working or not?A friend went by yesterday and both Hannah and Mimi were working.

Booyah63
08-01-22, 15:37

The handy's there are reliable with unreliable roaming factors. Hard to gauge the beauty behind the mask, as the several times I went was during Covid peaks in the last couple of years. But most of the providers I asked for were the namebrands discussed on this board and they weren't unattractive. Don't recall any particularly good mileage to mention.

If anyone's familiar with the old place on Bolsa called Six Star that's now closed, it's about as clean as that joint. Dark, curtains, carpet, home made wooden bed frames that are super low to the ground, and lumpy mattresses / bedding. That place always made me feel like I was in an oriental harem because everything was just so put together by hand. I'm referring to the fact that nothing in that business looked like a catalog purchase from a professional masseuse or therapy supplier. Much like BW.The bathrooms of a spa are usually a fair indicator or how clean the spa is overall. Bamboo's bathroom is filthy.

CurtainCasnova
08-01-22, 16:12

The handy's there are reliable with unreliable roaming factors. Hard to gauge the beauty behind the mask, as the several times I went was during Covid peaks in the last couple of years. But most of the providers I asked for were the namebrands discussed on this board and they weren't unattractive. Don't recall any particularly good mileage to mention..I'm sorry. I meant the fresh laundry. Not the overall. Dunno that other place that closed. But I got a couple of suggestions. Thanks. I worried after reading some news reports.

DJezDick
08-01-22, 20:12
The bathrooms of a spa are usually a fair indicator or how clean the spa is overall. Bamboo's bathroom is filthy.Looks clean to me!

DarkRoomDaddy
08-01-22, 22:07
The bathrooms of a spa are usually a fair indicator or how clean the spa is overall. Bamboo's bathroom is filthy.Sounds like you never been to SH downstairs then.

I wish there was a way to filter out all the discussions about bathrooms and towels.

You're in a closed room for an hour with someone who is with 50-100 other guys a week. This is not a hobby for Felix Unger germ-phobes.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-01-22, 23:06
Came back to see CaoNee at SH Sunny. Awesome session BBBJ without even have to ask. I wanted to fuck but she said No. She promised last time but said nervous about the loud active couple next door. Assholes next room ruined my chance of FS, but still an awesome session.

On way out, curious so I stuck my head in next door and saw Yoyo sitting on some guy's face. She was startled at first, but then recognized me, waved and started grinding on the guy. *****, she only fucked me before but never sat on my face.

CaoNee or "cow nee" is relatively new, been there a couple months ever since Jennifer left and went upstairs to Bamboo. Less competition upstairs with trans and fat Latinas.I talked to PPS and he did not know of a "Cow's Knee" but there is a new girl "Cow Lee" or something like that. She was busy varnishing some dude's walking stick. Also pleased to report that they have toilet paper.

What was the damage for the unrequested BBBJ? Girls going to want to get paid.

Actually you had the best situation for FS. If someone else is pounding and grunting, who is going to hear you doing it?

And when you talk about latinas upstairs, are you talking about directly upstairs? There is another building in the same parking lot, with a Vt coffee shop. I think there used to be a spa there too. Are you talking about latinas in that place? Maybe that would clear up the confusion. I think you said you saw Andy and Linda and had no complaints about them trans for latina. So I don't understand where that comes from.

SpicyCurry
08-01-22, 23:08
I read you can get your balls shaved and suckie fuckie at Clam Chateau on Bolsa in Westminster. Went there and got Kathy, nice looking Viet late thirties maybe. Nice shaving and pampering of the balls and asshole, wasn't shy about handling my cock, moving the shaft around to make way for the shave. Then she says Finish. I asked for FS, she says no. How about a BJ, or just a HJ. No, we don't do that here; and left the room.

Seconds later a guy came in the room. I'm thinking he's going to start shit, but he was friendly and touched my leg. Then moved up my thighs and grabbed my cock. Squirted shaving cream all over his hand and stuck his finger up my ass. Finger in and out, twirling and twisting, and his thumb moving in circular motion tickling my balls. Disgusting and I was offended. After a few minutes I kicked him out with no tips. And turns out he doesn't even work there.

Lessons here is when you write reviews, posting accurate information will help fellow mongers avoid being finger fucked by other mongers. Be true and stay safe.

BBS109
08-02-22, 01:35
Newport Nuru off Birch. Room was small but the linen seemed clean. $45 x30 saw Veronica. 20's possibly 30's Latina with bleach blonde hair. She was dressed similar to nurse with mask for duration of massage. I wasn't impressed with the massage and I couldn't tell but her body didn't seem like it was anything worth writing home about so I opted out on the flip. Any independent providers with big naturals or great ass?

SpicyCurry
08-02-22, 11:36
I talked to PPS and he did not know of a "Cow's Knee" but there is a new girl "Cow Lee" or something like that. She was busy varnishing some dude's walking stick. Also pleased to report that they have toilet paper.

What was the damage for the unrequested BBBJ? Girls going to want to get paid.

Actually you had the best situation for FS. If someone else is pounding and grunting, who is going to hear you doing it?

And when you talk about Latinas upstairs, are you talking about directly upstairs? There is another building in the same parking lot, with a Vt coffee shop. I think there used to be a spa there too. Are you talking about Latinas in that place? Maybe that would clear up the confusion. I think you said you saw Andy and Linda and had no complaints about them trans for Latina. So I don't understand where that comes from.You didn't ask pps about CaoNee, you're lying just to bust my balls dude. She tells me her full name is Canima "Cow Nee Ma", maybe pps knows her by that. Total damage was $123, wanted to clear a few bills out of my wallet. The fucking couple next door was all over the place, bed, floor, chasing each other, who knows. CaoNee is new, isn't that bold as some of the old hags that are there.

Upstairs Andy, Linda, Anna, Jessica, Sally, Charlie, Jennifer. All lickie dickie.

City Slicker
08-02-22, 12:33
I read you can get your balls shaved and suckie fuckie at Clam Chateau on Bolsa in Westminster. Went there and got Kathy, nice looking Viet late thirties maybe. Nice shaving and pampering of the balls and asshole, wasn't shy about handling my cock, moving the shaft around to make way for the shave. Then she says Finish. I asked for FS, she says no. How about a BJ, or just a HJ. No, we don't do that here; and left the room.

Seconds later a guy came in the room. I'm thinking he's going to start shit, but he was friendly and touched my leg. Then moved up my thighs and grabbed my cock. Squirted shaving cream all over his hand and stuck his finger up my ass. Finger in and out, twirling and twisting, and his thumb moving in circular motion tickling my balls. Disgusting and I was offended. After a few minutes I kicked him out with no tips. And turns out he doesn't even work there.

Lessons here is when you write reviews, posting accurate information will help fellow mongers avoid being finger fucked by other mongers. Be true and stay safe.WTH did I just read.

ZzzBoy14
08-02-22, 12:44
Stop responding to Spicy Curry, you morons!

He is trolling the hell out of all of you just posting random ass stories.

God damn, you guys are dumb.

PeterGuzinya
08-02-22, 13:15
Sounds like you never been to SH downstairs then.

I wish there was a way to filter out all the discussions about bathrooms and towels.

You're in a closed room for an hour with someone who is with 50-100 other guys a week. This is not a hobby for Felix Unger germ-phobes.I think most of the guys said, "Who's Felix Unger. " I'd say Tony Randall but that won't help. How about a separate thread for AMP Bathrooms.

On a separate topic, has anyone tracked down the YZ girls that left? Bella, Cindy, Nancy, Grace or Coco? Now that was a nice bathroom.

Caribe
08-02-22, 14:12
A friend went by yesterday and both Hannah and Mimi were working.Hannah's one of the oldies. She's not that old but she's been around for a long time. How is she looking. I'm sure she still looks like a MILF. Before opening this shop, all of the girls she used to work with have long since retired, including Lisa and Xixi at CKB.

I don't dare visit her anymore. She got pissed off at me for not telling her what was going on with a missing boyfriend.

PeterGuzinya
08-02-22, 15:14
Hannah's one of the oldies. She's not that old but she's been around for a long time. How is she looking. I'm sure she still looks like a MILF. Before opening this shop, all of the girls she used to work with have long since retired, including Lisa and Xixi at CKB.

I don't dare visit her anymore. She got pissed off at me for not telling her what was going on with a missing boyfriend.I remember when she moved to health. I'd finished with Mimi (before she'd cut back on her menu) and walked out the back door. This tall woman in black stretch pants was taking something out of her car. Woof. She turned around and she said I'm Hannah. I carried the box she was holding into the shop and stayed another hour. Mimi was a little miffed. LOL. IMO the best MILF duo in town.

Slammer6008
08-02-22, 16:08
Hannah's one of the oldies. She's not that old but she's been around for a long time. How is she looking. I'm sure she still looks like a MILF. Before opening this shop, all of the girls she used to work with have long since retired, including Lisa and Xixi at CKB.

I don't dare visit her anymore. She got pissed off at me for not telling her what was going on with a missing boyfriend.Lisa is still around.

Caribe
08-02-22, 17:37
Lisa is still around.Wait. Is she running Angel upstairs on Bolsa, now?

Bronco
08-02-22, 18:41
Ugh. My $80 regular FS Latina from El Classificado is now $120. Gone or rare are the $60-$80 FS Latinas in that news paper they are $100 to $150 . Still a good price. With the influx of all the new migrants lets see if there is some price competition.

Sexaholic777
08-02-22, 18:45
Ugh. My $80 regular FS Latina from El Classificado is now $120. Gone or rare are the $60-$80 FS Latinas in that news paper they are $100 to $150 . Still a good price. With the influx of all the new migrants lets see if there is some price competition.According to spicy guy, there are fat Latinas at Bamboo. Haven't check it out but I'm Curious too.

Slammer6008
08-02-22, 19:11
Wait. Is she running Angel upstairs on Bolsa, now?Yes. She's slowing down a little!! But she's great all around good person!

Slammer6008
08-02-22, 19:11
Yes. She's slowing down a little!! But she's great all around good person!Better to call her private number.

JoeSchmo91
08-02-22, 21:32
Going to hit up Santa Ana this week.

Found a place, going to try it and let you all know.

https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-over-new-asian-girls-40-per-30-minutes/

JoeSchmo91
08-02-22, 21:34
Wait. Is she running Angel upstairs on Bolsa, now?Has anyone been to this place it's above the Seafood Dimsum off Bolsa.

Was with my wifey so I couldn't go inside and check out the talent.

PeterGuzinya
08-02-22, 22:18
Has anyone been to this place it's above the Seafood Dimsum off Bolsa.

Was with my wifey so I couldn't go inside and check out the talent.There are two shops upstairs at that plaza. Angel at the north end. SH Health (not SH Reflexology) in the middle nearest Seafood Palace. Angel is FS with Lisa and friends. SH is HJ with daty / BJ potential. Three ladies 35-45. Thick, cute and good massage.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-03-22, 10:24
I think most of the guys said, "Who's Felix Unger. " I'd say Tony Randall but that won't help. How about a separate thread for AMP Bathrooms.

On a separate topic, has anyone tracked down the YZ girls that left? Bella, Cindy, Nancy, Grace or Coco? Now that was a nice bathroom.There was a tv show in the 70's called the Odd Couple. It was based on 1968 American comedy film starring Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau as two divorced men, neurotic neat-freak Felix Ungar and fun-loving slob Oscar Madison, who decide to live together. The TV show had Tony Randall as Felix Unger. These two are constantly battling with comedic results.

Its funny to think of Felix Unger mongering and seeing a bathroom which is actually clean and yet it not being clean enough. Meanwhile most of the monger are like the other guy and don't give two hoots about doing some intimate things with professionals.

Perhaps someone can make a movie about a modern day version of this with a mongering theme.

SpicyCurry
08-03-22, 16:39
According to spicy guy, there are fat Latinas at Bamboo. Haven't check it out but I'm Curious too.I don't care for fat Latinas but got stuck with one the other day. Put my cock between the skin folds on her belly and it felt like a camel slide. Had my eyes closed so it wasn't too bad. Overall, this place sucks they don't have Asians, just Vietkong and Laos.

Sexaholic777
08-03-22, 19:38
Decided to try them out. Got a new Blondie Asian girl.

Tall and good shape, gave ok massage, but gave a better happy ending.

Not bad for $40 plus $60 w booby action HJ.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/body-rub/22534521.html

OcAllen
08-03-22, 21:52
Was bored and needed to kill time before watching a movie. Happy massage in Santa Ana aka Westminster old grandma 2nd location LOL. Saw Amy and 2 others that worked at old location. One unknown grandma walked up. Paid 45 for the 30. On flip I ask for head. She said $ and I countered 75. She agreed. Wiped my ass, hands and balls with alcohol and went to town. Shot two loads into her mouth and noticed I was there for a little bit over an hour LOL. Rushed out and got to the movies only missing 2 trailers.

Oh here's a report for legit massage. On pricier side, but I went to tustin massage. 60 bucks for an hour, but did I need it. Tall Chinese masseuse walked on my back and made it crack in the right places. Bamboo does it good, but sometimes I need more pressure.

Happy reporting, stay safe. And if you got monkey pox, that chick is a dude.

BenderOver
08-04-22, 02:42
Speaking of Six Star Bolsa does anyone know what happened to Tina? She left before they closed. A cute butt and a lot of fun.I heard about a young provider getting more flirty than a simple HJ there, but I had a secret go-to gal who was probably a touch more towards the MILF side of 30. She was normal looking in the face, meaning I gave her an easy 7. 5. God for the life of me I can't remember her name. Nice body. The giveaway was a slightly more permed curl shoulder length hair. Asian, jet black hair, etc.

As far as I know, she was one of two masseuses in that joint who didn't freak out when you pulled down their pants. Better yet, when I pulled down her pants, she allowed me to give her DATY very begrudgingly. That was the magic as she responded like she had never been eaten out in her life and boy did she like it. It was one of the better surprises when I BBFS'd her on at least 5 occasions before she "left to go to school". No idea where she disappeared to, but certainly no reason to visit that place afterwards. I remember the minimall plaza had such shitty parking, I always ended up parking at the big shopping center right next door and having to fucking james bond my way to the joint away from the prying eyes of the parking lot security dudes.

Rexlo
08-04-22, 03:17
Was bored and needed to kill time before watching a movie. Happy massage in Santa Ana aka Westminster old grandma 2nd location LOL. Saw Amy and 2 others that worked at old location. One unknown grandma walked up. Paid 45 for the 30. On flip I ask for head. She said $ and I countered 75. She agreed. Wiped my ass, hands and balls with alcohol and went to town. Shot two loads into her mouth and noticed I was there for a little bit over an hour LOL. Rushed out and got to the movies only missing 2 trailers.

Oh here's a report for legit massage. On pricier side, but I went to tustin massage. 60 bucks for an hour, but did I need it. Tall Chinese masseuse walked on my back and made it crack in the right places. Bamboo does it good, but sometimes I need more pressure.

Happy reporting, stay safe. And if you got monkey pox, that chick is a dude.Was Amy the same tiny Amy that use to work there at Happy massage is she back?? Been looking for her for awhile. Thanks in advance brothaa.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-04-22, 10:39
I heard about a young provider getting more flirty than a simple HJ there, but I had a secret go-to gal who was probably a touch more towards the MILF side of 30. She was normal looking in the face, meaning I gave her an easy 7. 5. God for the life of me I can't remember her name. Nice body. The giveaway was a slightly more permed curl shoulder length hair. Asian, jet black hair, etc.

As far as I know, she was one of two masseuses in that joint who didn't freak out when you pulled down their pants. Better yet, when I pulled down her pants, she allowed me to give her DATY very begrudgingly. That was the magic as she responded like she had never been eaten out in her life and boy did she like it. It was one of the better surprises when I BBFS'd her on at least 5 occasions before she "left to go to school". No idea where she disappeared to, but certainly no reason to visit that place afterwards. I remember the minimall plaza had such shitty parking, I always ended up parking at the big shopping center right next door and having to fucking james bond my way to the joint away from the prying eyes of the parking lot security dudes.A number of them have actually gone to massage school and got legit licenses. Especially if they have dreams of opening their own shop. I guess this indicates that the job is pretty lucrative and not that bad, when they choose to make a career of it, even if they had the money to go back home and buy a nice house and retire.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-04-22, 10:56
Go there and tell me I'm wrong.Each of us have our experience. But I will just say here are some of the things I have NOT seen:

- Any kind of street walking hookers in Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was a fat Latinas, skinny Hondurans, so-so Venezuelans, or over-the-hill Cubans working at any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was a "VietKong" (sic), Taliban, or Amazonian warrior working at any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was a trans-sexual, she-boy, or dude in drag working any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was actually a Golden Retriever with a black wig and lipstick.

- a massage provider who was actually two midgets, one standing on the shoulders of the other in a large trench coat.

All stuff I have never seen. But YMMV.

ZzzBoy14
08-04-22, 11:22
Each of us have our experience. But I will just say here are some of the things I have NOT seen:

- a massage provider who was a fat Latinas, skinny Hondurans, so-so Venezuelans, or over-the-hill Cubans working at any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was a "VietKong" (sic), Taliban, or Amazonian warrior working at any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was a trans-sexual, she-boy, or dude in drag working any AMP in Westminster, Garden Grove, or Costa Mesa.

- a massage provider who was actually a Golden Retriever with a black wig and lipstick.

- a massage provider who was actually two midgets, one standing on the shoulders of the other in a large trench coat.

All stuff I have never seen. But YMMV.You responded to SpicyCurry, the biggest troll on the forum. Thanks for creating another page of confusion. Put him on your ignore list and move on.

DJezDick
08-04-22, 11:23
Each of us have our experience. But I will just say here are some of the things I have NOT seen:

- a massage provider who was actually a Golden Retriever with a black wig and lipstick..Don't forget Spirals.

Asian_Pimp
08-04-22, 13:06
Does anyone know any waxing places in OC that offer Happy Endings? I had a buddy while back said he went to some salon where they wax his ass and got a HJ while she was waxing him. Lmao.

SaltyDog
08-04-22, 13:38
Does anyone know any waxing places in OC that offer Happy Endings? I had a buddy while back said he went to some salon where they wax his ass and got a HJ while she was waxing him. Lmao.Where's this place your friend gave these details. Surely you remember the name.

BenderOver
08-04-22, 13:53
A number of them have actually gone to massage school and got legit licenses. Especially if they have dreams of opening their own shop. I guess this indicates that the job is pretty lucrative and not that bad, when they choose to make a career of it, even if they had the money to go back home and buy a nice house and retire.I don't know why but I didn't connect that she was referring to massage school. That makes pretty good sense now that you mention it. For some reason, I just wiffed and thought that she was lying to me about going to some community college or something.

FFlyer2424
08-04-22, 14:07
Does anyone know any waxing places in OC that offer Happy Endings? I had a buddy while back said he went to some salon where they wax his ass and got a HJ while she was waxing him. Lmao.This girl on IG has exactly what you're looking for.

WoodYee
08-04-22, 15:11
Does anyone know any waxing places in OC that offer Happy Endings? I had a buddy while back said he went to some salon where they wax his ass and got a HJ while she was waxing him. Lmao.Escape in Stanton the last time I went the one that worked on me told me they can do waxing and shaving if I was interested next time.

-Woodyee.

DarkRoomDaddy
08-04-22, 15:54
I don't know why but I didn't connect that she was referring to massage school. That makes pretty good sense now that you mention it. For some reason, I just wiffed and thought that she was lying to me about going to some community college or something.Quite a few Americans go back to college later in life. Its not uncommon. I know a couple of people who went to Law School in their 40's. I actually heard of an American waitress who ended up getting a law degree. I also know a woman who working as a waitress who eventually became a doctor. People doing blue collar and low skill jobs go back to school to get office jobs. So its not out of the question.

But all of my experience with massage girls is that they go to school for a legit massage license. For some reason they don't go to an adult school or community college to improve their English or get a degree that will get them out of the business. I have suggested to some of them to get a language app and study English when they are sitting around between happy endings. But they never do it.

RandallSlavin
08-04-22, 17:50
Anyone seen Krystal's new girls. Wondering how their pricing is compared to Krystal.

I'd imagine they want the same rate but tough to justify paying others (who most likely don't provide same service) the same rate as Krystal.

JoeSchmo91
08-04-22, 19:29
Decided to try them out. Got a new Blondie Asian girl.

Tall and good shape, gave ok massage, but gave a better happy ending.

Not bad for $40 plus $60 w booby action HJ.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/body-rub/22534521.htmlYah, checked it out today, good HJ with the beautiful blonde Asian. Just call and asked if the yellow hair girl is working, the girl that answers the phone doesn't understand the word blondie. Apparently.

Not bad for total of $100.