PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

AmpLoverOC
07-06-22, 23:16
Been there in the past when I got bored from going to Queen. After one visit I went back to Queen. There ain't no Koreans there.Apparently you didn't pay enough. Saw 2 Korean girls with shave pussy there.

AmpLoverOC
07-06-22, 23:17
Try Zen Thai by John Wayne. Consistely good, but got turned off by $60 entry for just HHr.You best check out Tijuana then. Have you see the gas prices. Lmao?

AmpLoverOC
07-06-22, 23:19
$80 would be the max tip I would spend there. I just can't justify paying more. Not at this place.You never gotten Kylie. Her sweet tang is worth every cent. Maybe TJ would be better or inland empire for dirty WGs and dirty towels.

HennyG
07-07-22, 08:35
Any GFE providers or places that why'all recommend?

Tried searching the thread but since it's only 3 characters, it doesn't allow me to search.

Thanks!

HandyLover
07-07-22, 15:00
Good afternoon gents,

I know this may sound like a supper stupid question, but why is the Korean / K-girl "massage" experience so great? I have never had one, and haven't been able to find an answer in the threads. Seems like some think they have been with a Korean, but others refute.

Appreciate the intel.

Cheers!

BigErection
07-07-22, 15:32
Checked out the place un the center nearby Tulip, next to the medical clinic and restaurant. Previously I only saw the same girl, now there's a new chick named Sky. She has a cute face and good body. Cfs available. The other girl doesn't do full, but I actually preferred her services.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12505-beach-blvd/22516555.html

Kevin80
07-07-22, 20:13
I visited SH Reflexology on Magnolia yesterday. It's downstairs from Bamboo. Old style format with curtained rooms. Open foot area on one side. Full body on the other. 40 for the hour. They pull a screen over to block the view. Jennifer was my girl. I sat on the small seat and soaked my feet while she worked my back. Pretty MILF, maybe 45 in the sunlight. I had a towel across my lap. After about ten minutes she took the water away and wiped some oil off my back with a warm towel. As I lifted my feet out of the water she dried them with the hand towel, her nose about ten inches from my exposed junk. It may have been closer but I've always exaggerated the inches down there. So face down on the low bed. Decent massage. English not great. She accidentally rubbed my worthless balls while working the gluts. I motioned turn over. She got two more hot cloths. I turned over and tossed the towel. She sat next to me and played with my nipples, down my stomach to the awakening beast. She tapped it and said, strong. He waived hello. I reached up and cupped her breast and said big. She said not big. I said tasty. She didn't get it. I forgot to mention she brings in a lot of equipment into the room. Clean this, wipe that. She cleaned my hands before I got to lift her bra. Decent HJ. She's a multi-tasker, cradling my balls and stroking the salami. I didn't last long but I did glaze her hand and she again said strong. Again I said tasty. She still didn't get it. She cleaned me up and finished the hour with a foot massage. I gave her 50. I guess 40 isn't enough any more but 60 is BS. She didn't hit me or kiss me so I guess I'm ok. She said to ask for her next time. She said more fun. I'm looking forward to it.Have fun with your new moniker Headortail Darkroomdaddy. So obvious it's you!! But no matter, your report is just as phony as your other posts. You were with Jennifer SH the day before yesterday heh? Really!

JBird433
07-07-22, 20:52
Okay so I can usually spot an HE place from a mile a away and I'm sure it's the same for all of you guys, we just know when one place offers extras.

Well I decided to try this massage place that was a 50/50 but I decided to roll the dice. I was greeted by a beautiful thin Asian woman's around mid 40's. She massaged me and let me roam up to grabbing her cute butt over the clothes. But when the flip came she massaged my chest and legs a bit and then said 30 minutes Is over with a smile. I removed the cloth from my junk exposing my guy but she just smiled and exited the room.

So my question is. Are there places that allow you to roam only? Or do I need to visit again to break her in? She seemed to be the only one there and the owner. Let me know what you guys think!

GentleSun
07-07-22, 22:29
Okay so I can usually spot an HE place from a mile a away and I'm sure it's the same for all of you guys, we just know when one place offers extras.

Well I decided to try this massage place that was a 50/50 but I decided to roll the dice. I was greeted by a beautiful thin Asian woman's around mid 40's. She massaged me and let me roam up to grabbing her cute butt over the clothes. But when the flip came she massaged my chest and legs a bit and then said 30 minutes Is over with a smile. I removed the cloth from my junk exposing my guy but she just smiled and exited the room.

So my question is. Are there places that allow you to roam only? Or do I need to visit again to break her in? She seemed to be the only one there and the owner. Let me know what you guys think!Life is short. Cash is limited. Move on.

Kevin80
07-07-22, 23:41

So my question is. Are there places that allow you to roam only? Or do I need to visit again to break her in? She seemed to be the only one there and the owner. Let me know what you guys think!Why not tell us where this place is?

HeadorTail
07-08-22, 00:12
I've been reading this thread for a while and thought I'd try to give back a little by adding a review. I have assumed this site was about sharing our experiences. There's a place on Springdale and Bolsa that's reopened. A couple of pretty 35 year old have difficulty keeping their tops on. 60 for the hour. Huge rooms that reminded me of Newport Mesa. Chinese ladies. Later.

Seeking Sex
07-08-22, 00:28

So my question is. Are there places that allow you to roam only? Or do I need to visit again to break her in? She seemed to be the only one there and the owner. Let me know what you guys think!If I was in your place, I will give it another try. This time, I will just ask her for a HE at the beginning and see what she says.

Hope you have fun the second time onwards.

Sound7
07-08-22, 13:54
Very low foot traffic at 5*, BW, SH and others survive? Women stop coming about ten years ago and now few men. Will 5* fold by 2023+?

Cash flow, $$+ and inflation taking toll,
lack of talent availability another issue and
days are numbered my friends.

Kevin80
07-08-22, 15:04
Very low foot traffic at 5*, BW, SH and others survive? Women stop coming about ten years ago and now few men. Will 5* fold by 2023+?

days are numbered my friends.Inflation is taking a toll on whom, the business or mongers? Seems to me they've been passing on inflation and more, to mongers and many were happy to pay. In fact I betcha mms and the girls have made more money the last year than ever.

ObiWanNetflix
07-08-22, 15:23
Inflation is taking a toll on whom, the business or mongers? Seems to me they've been passing on inflation and more, to mongers and many were happy to pay. In fact I betcha mms and the girls have made more money the last year than ever.Girls have to eat. Guys want pussy. So yah keep paying LOL.

Slammer6008
07-08-22, 15:29

days are numbered my friends.Are used to go to five star in Westminster!! When she wanted 160 tip from my usual $100 tip. I said adios!! I was gone there about once a week. Plus and the summertime no air conditioning.

ObiWanNetflix
07-08-22, 15:32
The spa above them in WM.

Place was ok. Paid $40 for half hour.

Got a hot VietKang girl with big tits. Name was Minnie.

Took the walk of shame up the stairs, but worth it for what came next.

Got greeted at the front door from Minnie. Her tits were basically hanging out.

Green g string showing her puss since her skirt was so short!

Took me to one of the back rooms. Told me to undress.

My cock was already rock hard when she grabbed it with her hand and started to stroke and kiss the tip of my Dick.

Right away I knew this was F going to be a good day as Ice Cubes song is thumping on the speakers above in the dark and dank room. Then she lights a joint after nibbling on my Dick like a rat does cheese. We both get high right away. Then she take her time to like my ass in the bed room all day and seems like all of the night. I was going to blow a nut soon. So I bent her over whilst her head was sticking out if the window for everyone on magnolia street to see in WM, and pushed her g string aside and shoved my cock in her.

She came within 4 minutes her pussy juice flowing on my shaft and down her sexy thighs.

Not bad for $180 total damage.

ObiWanNetflix
07-08-22, 15:33
Are used to go to five star in Westminster!! When she wanted 160 tip from my usual $100 tip. I said adios!! I was gone there about once a week. Plus and the summertime no air conditioning.The girls at Sunny spa charge only $90 for FS plus $30 half hour. What a deal!

ObiWanNetflix
07-08-22, 15:35
I've been reading this thread for a while and thought I'd try to give back a little by adding a review. I have assumed this site was about sharing our experiences. There's a place on Springdale and Bolsa that's reopened. A couple of pretty 35 year old have difficulty keeping their tops on. 60 for the hour. Huge rooms that reminded me of Newport Mesa. Chinese ladies. Later.Place was good.

KammyMike
07-08-22, 16:49
Anyone with intel on villa across from f&c?

Kevin80
07-08-22, 17:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Danny2
07-08-22, 17:34
Anyone with intel on villa across from f&c?Nuru spot. I've been there a few times.

Danny2
07-08-22, 17:40
Feeling nostalgic today so I looked up an old favorite Cici from 888. Last time I saw her was at least 18 months ago. She's now going by Macy and works at Air Body. First time for me at Air Body. Weird place, weird vibe, but all of the girls I saw there were cute. Door fee 40 for 60 minutes. Hard walls and doors and seemed clean enough. Macy is still a good looking girl, still trim, but has a few extra lbs on her belly since pre covid days. She remembered me and rewarded me for the return visit. Good massage (on par with BW), good service (HJ only) with a great attitude and a nice personality. Now I remember why I saw her so many times in past years. Pre covid I used to ask her to come to my house, and she always declined, but with a smile. Also used to ask her for BJ, which she'd also decline. But times have changed, so next time I'll press and see just how much they've changed. Anyone familiar with her at Air Body and if so, any luck with extras beyond a handshake?She's great seen her a few times HJ w FIV but nothing else.

Nice Guy 99
07-08-22, 20:33

days are numbered my friends.I am totally not familiar with 5*. OTOH I'm quite familiar with SH and BW. I think for Jack Shacks neither suffers for MT talent. I've seen both with all girls working simultaneously, not consistently, but I've seen it post COVID. In the past few months I've also seen women getting massage at BW. Let's be optimistic and get out and support these two establishments.

BigBoDonk
07-09-22, 00:33
The girls at Sunny spa charge only $90 for FS plus $30 half hour. What a deal!Is it a sunnywell?

Hornilius69
07-09-22, 01:23
What happens to the Wellness Center behind the gas station on Hazard?

Chaos019
07-09-22, 01:56
The thing is these places survived the pandemic where there was less traffic than it is right now. Mongers still venture out despite the inflation and are willing to pay the inflated prices that the providers ask for. I'm pretty sure they are still making 6 figures tax free even now while in midst of a recession. The first wave of COVID was probably the biggest obstacle because no one left their homes for the most part. I doubt their days are numbered.

days are numbered my friends.

Qeast
07-09-22, 12:02
Is it a sunnywell?I've been to Sunnywell SA through the decades. Prices have never been that low there. Besides, the heading was "440" in CM. Please read. Also the author has limited contributions of questionable quality.

BigBoDonk
07-09-22, 12:35
Bruh I have never heard that any AMP girl would smoke. Also no girl agrees on 90 for FS, this is lower than in TJ. Are you trying to get clients here for them?

My cock was already rock hard when she grabbed it with her hand and started to stroke and kiss the tip of my Dick.

Right away I knew this was F going to be a good day as Ice Cubes song is thumping on the speakers above in the dark and dank room. Then she lights a joint after nibbling on my Dick like a rat does cheese. We both get high right away. Then she take her time to like my ass in the bed room all day and seems like all of the night. I was going to blow a nut soon. So I bent her over whilst her head was sticking out if the window for everyone on magnolia street to see in WM, and pushed her g string aside and shoved my cock in her.

She came within 4 minutes her pussy juice flowing on my shaft and down her sexy thighs.

Not bad for $180 total damage.

BigBoDonk
07-09-22, 12:48
How were you able to get that service from them? How big a wad of cash?How much is FS in sunny?

DJezDick
07-09-22, 15:59
Bruh I have never heard that any AMP girl would smoke. Also no girl agrees on 90 for FS, this is lower than in TJ. Are you trying to get clients here for them?This guys info is about as accurate as CNN.

BigErection
07-09-22, 16:10
This guys info is about as accurate as CNN.LOL. Well, the most important thing is, are they vaccinated and standing 6 feet apart? Did they vaccinate their kids and pets? Also If you eat anchovies you have to vaccinate each fish.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand, I am bummed at the demise of Miss Saigon. Anybody seen Lynnie at a different shop please PM me.

KammyMike
07-09-22, 22:01
Anyone visited this newly AMP next to pizza huts. Any intel? Heavy traffic lately.

Sound7
07-09-22, 22:18
I stared at ABC School / WM when they offered body massage at $10 by a massage student. The place was not ideal environment but good variety. Explored outward to other location in WM including SGV in TCM framework.

No CNN or FOX reporting.

This guys info is about as accurate as CNN.

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:32
How much is FS in sunny?Not bad for an AMP that's owned by the Costa Mesa police department. They shut down Golden day spa that's been there for 10 years so these 440 places can stay open. It's literally across the police station lmao. Girls are older but they can suck good Dick. Ask for meng fei Zhang. She hot to trot her sister and siblings own the 440 zone. Including lucky spa whwre they found the dead hooker and client. LOL.

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:35
Bruh I have never heard that any AMP girl would smoke. Also no girl agrees on 90 for FS, this is lower than in TJ. Are you trying to get clients here for them?Yah they do. Provide some intel instead of commenting what's not there or not. Before you whine go venture out more old dude.

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:36
Anyone visited this newly AMP next to pizza huts. Any intel? Heavy traffic lately.Fake name. There's whale spa there on brookhurst. Genius Bar!

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:36
This guys info is about as accurate as CNN.Okay troll number 69.

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:39
The girls at Sunny spa charge only $90 for FS plus $30 half hour. What a deal!Places still open and it's a bargain. For cmpd controlled AMPs. Must say the pigs offer cheap puss.

Try Rosie palm. She's so hot wit her skinny but but big 38 dds. Nice Korean gal but gives very goood GFE for $190 In total damage. Better than Bw with their skanky working girls.

ObiWanNetflix
07-09-22, 23:47
Every menu available.I concure.

Heartless Jay
07-10-22, 02:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Trolls post for attention, this one WILL NOT GO AWAY because so many of you guys insist on giving him attention. I have banned him 50 fucking times.

I don't know how to say this any simpler, STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO HIM. Don't quote him, don't meantion him, don't talk about him, just add him to your ignore list and move the fuck on.

No I am NOT supporting the troll, I am trying to teach you troll management 10 fucking 1. Stop giving him attention.

A2

Dijaju
07-10-22, 11:58
Anyone visited this newly AMP next to pizza huts. Any intel? Heavy traffic lately.Went when they first opened, 40 for 30. Heavy foot traffic since it was around diner time. Provider was late 30's- early 40's can't recall name but wanted 140 for everything and tried rushing. On my way out I was told they were getting new girls soon but I haven't been back. They have reviews on rm claiming they have younger girls now.

Dijaju
07-10-22, 12:07
Pure fiction. I've been to Venus spa. They have a front counter attended by women in massage "uniforms". It's basically a large open area for foot massages, not even separated by curtains. Massagers also wear uniforms, and even if their tits were falling out, you wouldn't want to see them. It's a good read, but it's pure fiction. All but the stairs. There are stairs there.Yeah the only place I'm aware of that's above a kickin crab in wm is Venus. Every single report I've seen backs what Jay is saying, 100% legit with no extras.

DJezDick
07-10-22, 13:00
[Deleted by Admin]

Trolls post for attention, this one WILL NOT GO AWAY because so many of you guys insist on giving him attention. I have banned him 50 fucking times.

I don't know how to say this any simpler, STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO HIM. Don't quote him, don't meantion him, don't talk about him, just add him to your ignore list and move the fuck on.

No I am NOT supporting the troll, I am trying to teach you troll management 10 fucking 1. Stop giving him attention.

A2

Lift Her Up
07-10-22, 14:58
Hear! Hear! (as they say in the House of Commons).

. . . STOP FUCKING RESPONDING TO HIM. Don't quote him, don't meantion him, don't talk about him, just add him to your ignore list and move the fuck on.

. . . Stop giving him attention.

A2

Tipisil
07-10-22, 17:43
Try Kiki!!What's the average people pay? I know its. 4 at the door, but don't want to overpay or underpay the girls. Should I be tipping. 4?. 5?. 6?

ObiWanNetflix
07-10-22, 19:29
Hear! Hear! (as they say in the House of Commons).Just because someone gets some. They are a troll? Lmao. No wonder this place has no more intel but cheap chicks and cuck holders.

ObiWanNetflix
07-10-22, 20:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ObiWanNetflix
07-10-22, 20:02
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:18
What's the average people pay? I know its. 4 at the door, but don't want to overpay or underpay the girls. Should I be tipping. 4?. 5?. 6?It's $40 for HJ.

$60 for HJ and top of.

$80.

For big blow job.

$100 to $140 for FS.

But I saw someone said that Sunny has girls for $$80 for FS. I'll check it out instead of complaining what's what and what's not.

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:23
Sunny health reflexology. This place is off of Magnolia and Bolsa area.

Good massage but looks like Grace / Rose. Lucy has had it with these stingy guys and stinky cocks. They give a half ass massage. And ok hand job. Because they told me people like most of the senior members are stuffin them hands with $1 dollar bills instead of for $4 for HJ. Oh well thanks cheap dudes.

Fish and chips.

Reliable Kerry and Lucy with the $80 bang but might get what you don't want to get here becauese you know what they say. Dt and sdtd.

Also theres haven w the fat latinas and there's.

Mindy at Bw. Bring your own towels. Just saying.

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:24
I stared at ABC School / WM when they offered body massage at $10 by a massage student. The place was not ideal environment but good variety. Explored outward to other location in WM including SGV in TCM framework.

No CNN or FOX reporting.Never heard of TcM.

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:25
Anyone visited this newly AMP next to pizza huts. Any intel? Heavy traffic lately.There's a red moon around the corner it seems and spirals.

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:28
In laguna hills has a good ad on bedpage. Nice racks amd young shaven girls.

$140 for everything.

JamesBrown2019
07-10-22, 20:29
She's at Foot reflex off of brookhurst and McFadden. Older gal named Cici. $100.

Mustang3
07-11-22, 00:59
The blond girl there is also selling her 2020 Mercedes for 1200 bucks.

In laguna hills has a good ad on bedpage. Nice racks amd young shaven girls.

$140 for everything.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 01:52

Good massage but looks like Grace / Rose. Lucy has had it with these stingy guys and stinky cocks. They give a half ass massage. And ok hand job. Because they told me people like most of the senior members are stuffin them hands with $1 dollar bills instead of for $4 for HJ. Oh well thanks cheap dudes.

Fish and chips.

Reliable Kerry and Lucy with the $80 bang but might get what you don't want to get here becauese you know what they say. Dt and sdtd.

Mindy at Bw. Bring your own towels. Just saying.SH is on Magnolia. But Westminster, not Bolsa. Grace and Rose do not look anything similar other than both being Asian women. They actually complained about other customers to you? Someone gave them 60 $1 bills?

F&C Lucy. $80 . In what year was that?

Just saying what about BW? Did Spicy Curry visit again? Mindy is the MMS and has never been provider, except for women.

And where are the fat Latinas? Apparently they all quit BW where they used to work. No new address?

Caribe
07-11-22, 02:01
She's at Foot reflex off of brookhurst and McFadden. Older gal named Cici. $100.JB, where is Foot Relex near that intersection? There is 6 Star and Young Zi with True Health further down the street. One won't allow providers to offer extras.

Caribe
07-11-22, 02:10

Fish and chips.

Mindy at Bw. Bring your own towels. Just saying.
You mean Kerry, the one who quit to open Serene with her married boyfriend? What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

MoneyBear
07-11-22, 03:47
JB, where is Foot Relex near that intersection? There is 6 Star and Young Zi with True Health further down the street. One won't allow providers to offer extras.I think he talk about Healthy Life Reflexology.

FsKingk1
07-11-22, 07:41
Places still open and it's a bargain. For cmpd controlled AMPs. Must say the pigs offer cheap puss.

Try Rosie palm. She's so hot wit her skinny but but big 38 dds. Nice Korean gal but gives very goood GFE for $190 In total damage. Better than Bw with their skanky working girls.Is this the spot in CM?

Ocbarbarian
07-11-22, 09:54
Good afternoon gents,

I know this may sound like a supper stupid question, but why is the Korean / K-girl "massage" experience so great? I have never had one, and haven't been able to find an answer in the threads. Seems like some think they have been with a Korean, but others refute.

Appreciate the intel.

Cheers!It use to be that Koreans had better service / techniques. For example, I use to go to green spa in Baldwin Park years ago. All the K girls would give the same massage. Good back rub, they would massage glutes with their knees sliding in a circular opening motion loosening your lower half, almost make you want to fart. Slowly Rub your back with bare titties. Lots of teasing and giggling. Lightly lick the balls and make you think their going to give BBBJ and expertly apply cover hidden in the mouth. All would allow DATY and LFK. Finish up clean you off and put on your shoes. Smack your ass on the way out. I got this service every time for 80-100.

Times have changed though and I haven't been able to find the same level of service / technique. That's my experience anyway.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 11:17
Good afternoon gents,

I know this may sound like a supper stupid question, but why is the Korean / K-girl "massage" experience so great? I have never had one, and haven't been able to find an answer in the threads. Seems like some think they have been with a Korean, but others refute.I have been to several Korean places in LA county but have yet to discover one in OC. But in all cases, the massage was minimal, and FS was the main dish. Usually with a "body scrub" which is more of a "ass and ball tease". In all of the Korean places, girls spoke pretty decent English, were often youngish (30) with nice artificial racks. The one exception was in Downey where they seemed to specialize in 45-50 year old women but they were mature and experienced. In all these places, they had a cheerful attitude and were great experiences. Since FS is happening, usually the front entrance to the place is like Fort Knox to prevent LE easy access. I imagine they have some sort of big red button when LE arrives, so girls get off you, and put their clothes back on to finish the "massage".

Among the many dozens of ChMP's I have visited, the girls are almost never dressed very nice. Customer service attitude varies from indifferent to midly accommodating. Massages vary from super minimal crap to fairly decent real massage. The very very best ChMT's might be almost as good as the worst Koreans.

HeadorTail
07-11-22, 11:48
At the request of a fellow monger I went back to SH to confirm that Jenny does indeed work at SH on Tuesdays. A scar on her tummy. Good attitude. Probably 45 years old. And a girl named Yuyu (Yoyo?) is back from vacation. Thin cute shape. I'll see her next.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 12:29
You mean Kerry, the one who quit to open Serene with her married boyfriend? What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?F&C Kerry was going by the name Cici and left F&C about 4-5 years ago. Maybe damage was $80 way back in that Jurassic bronze age. So info seems accurate, but caught in a time warp. Talk about slow Wifi. Reports from 2017 just getting through now.

BigBoDonk
07-11-22, 13:08
If you are talking about the SH on Magnolia there is no FS there, they don't even have doors it is curtain type door there. Please DO NOT mislead people.

It's $40 for HJ.

$60 for HJ and top of.

$80.

For big blow job.

$100 to $140 for FS.

But I saw someone said that Sunny has girls for $$80 for FS. I'll check it out instead of complaining what's what and what's not.

Kevin80
07-11-22, 13:52
If you are talking about the SH on Magnolia there is no FS there, they don't even have doors it is curtain type door there. Please DO NOT mislead people.Is he saying someone was fucking girls at SH for $80, just $80.

Hornilius69
07-11-22, 14:55
Is this the spot in CM?Most of the spot near Fair Dr are full menu.

MMacFly
07-11-22, 15:00
I have seen Rose a few times here and have been able to get a little further each time. This time I just went in no appointment to see what the massage gods had in store. I got Linda. Massage was decent. HJ only. No roaming or anything else. At least not for me. She had some short shorts on too so that was a little disappointing. I did get her mask off so I could see her face and I thought she was pretty. Guessing mid 40's. Not sure I would repeat with her again unless there was more to be had.

Slammer6008
07-11-22, 15:08
Has anyone tried lucky?

Zangieff
07-11-22, 15:13
Anyone try the new girls Amy or Nancy at the place next to THH?

Jennifer was awesome there. Long hair, really flirty, allowed LFK. Wondering if the new girls are similar.

Ho Down Man2
07-11-22, 15:32
Thank you Slammer for the recommendation. Went to Bali on Saturday night after making my appointment. Easy set up. They have increased their door fee to 45 for 60 min. Paid the fee and mamasan didn't realize all of the regular rooms were full so I was led to the Alice in Wonderland room. Holy crap. Anyway, provider gave a lame massage but at one point she hoped on top in her daisy duke shorts but the way she rubbed me and then used her hips and snatch to rub also was erotic. Her tease was Okay and continued during negotiations. Standard rate for FS, and I left happy. I was shorted about 10 minutes but I will chalk that up to being the last customer since I arrived at 9 pm and they close at 10 pm. Good experience and will re-peat.

Interestingly, I was sitting in the parking lot looking through my phone. I was there about 10-15 minutes. Didn't even realize, but all of a sudden there is a knock on my window and it was my provider. She came out and asked if I wanted her number which of course I said yes. Now we have been texting about meeting up outside of the shop!! Looking forward to that!!

SpicyCurry
07-11-22, 15:59
Thank you Slammer for the recommendation. Went to Bali on Saturday night after making my appointment. Easy set up. They have increased their door fee to 45 for 60 min. Paid the fee and mamasan didn't realize all of the regular rooms were full so I was led to the Alice in Wonderland room. Holy crap. Anyway, provider gave a lame massage but at one point she hoped on top in her daisy duke shorts but the way she rubbed me and then used her hips and snatch to rub also was erotic. Her tease was Okay and continued during negotiations. Standard rate for FS, and I left happy. I was shorted about 10 minutes but I will chalk that up to being the last customer since I arrived at 9 pm and they close at 10 pm. Good experience and will re-peat.

Interestingly, I was sitting in the parking lot looking through my phone. I was there about 10-15 minutes. Didn't even realize, but all of a sudden there is a knock on my window and it was my provider. She came out and asked if I wanted her number which of course I said yes. Now we have been texting about meeting up outside of the shop!! Looking forward to that!!I had the same girl, standard service and tips. It was as late so she went quickly to her car and I chased her to her to get her number. We're now chatting and dating with the usual standard benefits. Definitely will see her again at Bali in between our outside dates. Highly recommended, check her out.

JamesBrown2019
07-11-22, 16:46
If you are talking about the SH on Magnolia there is no FS there, they don't even have doors it is curtain type door there. Please DO NOT mislead people.I never said that. I said will have to check out the intel vs whine about it like the other guys in here. Weird they argue so much but don't Bring up any places.

JamesBrown2019
07-11-22, 16:48
Whose better? Bio had the Japanese gal with nice kitty below. Good FS for $150.

Triton was OK. Had a big black girl that rode my dong for $140 plus $60 for the hr.

She had an hourglass figure, bootys too big for me.

StubbornMule
07-11-22, 17:36
I have been to several Korean places in LA county but have yet to discover one in OC. But in all cases, the massage was minimal, and FS was the main dish. Usually with a "body scrub" which is more of a "ass and ball tease". In all of the Korean places, girls spoke pretty decent English, were often youngish (30) with nice artificial racks. The one exception was in Downey where they seemed to specialize in 45-50 year old women but they were mature and experienced. In all these places, they had a cheerful attitude and were great experiences. Since FS is happening, usually the front entrance to the place is like Fort Knox to prevent LE easy access. I imagine they have some sort of big red button when LE arrives, so girls get off you, and put their clothes back on to finish the "massage".

Among the many dozens of ChMP's I have visited, the girls are almost never dressed very nice. Customer service attitude varies from indifferent to midly accommodating. Massages vary from super minimal crap to fairly decent real massage. The very very best ChMT's might be almost as good as the worst Koreans.Which places in LA County / Downey do you recommend?

Mustang3
07-11-22, 18:32
What would possess someone to spend all day long, creating accounts and submitting fake reviews about massage parlors, it definitely isn't someone that has actually been laid before, maybe a goofy teen that has finally got a hard-on and dreams about getting laid, or a mental adult that that is so wierd that no women would ever want to get near. Maybe they are so ugly that massage shops won't service him. What could it be, someone put your idea in.

StubbornMule
07-11-22, 18:52
Places still open and it's a bargain. For cmpd controlled AMPs. Must say the pigs offer cheap puss.

Try Rosie palm. She's so hot wit her skinny but but big 38 dds. Nice Korean gal but gives very goood GFE for $190 In total damage. Better than Bw with their skanky working girls.Where is she?

ObiWanNetflix
07-11-22, 18:58
Where is she?It's the place across the police station.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 19:04
What would possess someone to spend all day long, creating accounts and submitting fake reviews about massage parlors, it definitely isn't someone that has actually been laid before, maybe a goofy teen that has finally got a hard-on and dreams about getting laid, or a mental adult that that is so wierd that no women would ever want to get near. Maybe they are so ugly that massage shops won't service him. What could it be, someone put your idea in.At first I thought it was someone working at a shop trying to discredit well known quality places by making claims of dirty towels, fat Latinas, bad service, and MMS pulling dudes. It was wildly of base, but this topic came up over and over again. And it seemed there was some direction toward night fun pages and / or bed pages. Then there is nonsense reviews and wild goose chases that seem to generate chaos. A lot of reviews seem designed to make other mongers feel that they are not getting what the guy is getting in services. Its possible that someone just wants to disrupt. You might recall the monger in Atlanta that went berzerk. He apparently had mixed feeling about his habit. Maybe some people are conflicted within themselves.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 19:05
Which places in LA County / Downey do you recommend?Lomita, Baldwin Park (10 and 605), and Downey are where I have struck gold. The place in Baldwin Park is on Maine Street. I will need to look up the names and addresses for others.

ObiWanNetflix
07-11-22, 19:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Caribe
07-11-22, 19:31
F&C Kerry was going by the name Cici and left F&C about 4-5 years ago. Maybe damage was $80 way back in that Jurassic bronze age. So info seems accurate, but caught in a time warp. Talk about slow Wifi. Reports from 2017 just getting through now.I found it interesting that there was a reference to Kerry who left about 6 years ago to run Serene. I wondered about the relevance.
Kerry and the others actually were happy with 60. Some cheap bastards would actually leave 40 with some girls and tips could be for BB requested. The reference to Kerry was definitely from the Bronze age but Lucy arrived after she left and a new owner took over. As time passes, facts and experiences get conflated.

ObiWanNetflix
07-11-22, 20:08
Anyone try the new girls Amy or Nancy at the place next to THH?

Jennifer was awesome there. Long hair, really flirty, allowed LFK. Wondering if the new girls are similar.Try Lilly.

ObiWanNetflix
07-11-22, 20:09
Has anyone tried lucky?There's a lucky in Cm. Not Santa Ana.

Caribe
07-11-22, 20:09
I think he talk about Healthy Life Reflexology.Yes, there is that one. Thanks!

ObiWanNetflix
07-11-22, 20:11
[Deleted by Admin]

Slammer6008
07-11-22, 20:39
Met a nice Chinese girl!! Her massage technique wasn't bad!! Wanted 2 bills To suck slammers cock and fuck him! I asked.

Slammer also an he laughed. We settled much lower than that. She had a nice routine rubbing her nipples on my cock sucking my cock. Road me for 5 minutes. Had her start getting slammer hard again. Small pussy so I could barely get a finger in there. So I knew it was going to take some time. Gave her 5 inches of the slammer she was kind of faking it at first. Then the slammer puffed up like The hulk!! Boy I pounded her good!!

Satirodide
07-11-22, 20:41
Lomita, Baldwin Park (10 and 605), and Downey are where I have struck gold. The place in Baldwin Park is on Maine Street. I will need to look up the names and addresses for others.What's the place in Baldwin park called?

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:47
What's the place in Baldwin park called?Hi, I think it's called Golden Spa. Have not had been up there in a while.

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:49
Has anyone noticed Melody Spa has changed owners?

Much better service these days.

Got a girl named Cherry. Slim Chinese lady, probably about late 30 ish to 40.

Nice perky boobies. Soft and round eraser nips.

Cost $50 for a HJ and $40 for house. Hope to get more next time.

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:50
Met a nice Chinese girl!! Her massage technique wasn't bad!! Wanted 2 bills To suck slammers cock and fuck him! I asked.

Slammer also an he laughed. We settled much lower than that. She had a nice routine rubbing her nipples on my cock sucking my cock. Road me for 5 minutes. Had her start getting slammer hard again. Small pussy so I could barely get a finger in there. So I knew it was going to take some time. Gave her 5 inches of the slammer she was kind of faking it at first. Then the slammer puffed up like The hulk!! Boy I pounded her good!!Never got anything but a legit massage here.

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:52
Hot spot off the 405.

5 Star asian AMP.

Nice older gal. Long blueish hair.

Reminds me of Lucy across the street.

Sucked a good bareback Dick for $69.

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:53
It's upstairs, kind of creepy mamasan works there.

Has anyone been to this place off of First Street?

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:55
OMG I pay 80 bucks for BBFS cip cia cimws and I still feel like I over paid LOL 😂.

Old grannies.I think Lucy Charges at least $90. But that's even too expensive. Have not tried her yet.

Sexaholic777
07-11-22, 20:57
More like in Foothill Ranch. New place by car wash area.

Jenny was a real bargain. White girl that works part time Nuru.

$160 for FS.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-11-22, 21:21
What's the place in Baldwin park called?Here were my favorite three places for FS Korean action. Although I have not gone in a while. All three offered FS with Koreans. First two with young girls in bikinis. Third one older but attractive women who really knew what they were doing. First and 3rd offer table showers in a separate room. Tariff used to be 40-50 house + 100, but you know. Inflation.

Healing Therapy.

422X Maine Ave, Baldwin Park, CA 91706.

626-962-7XXX.

Zen Day Spa.

238X Lomita Blvd, Lomita, CA 9071X.

310-326-8XXX.

M&A Day Spa.

947X Firestone Blvd.

Downey CA 9024X.

562) 803-180XX#82XX.

Slammer6008
07-11-22, 21:40
Never got anything but a legit massage here.She had a tattoo on her stomach. Cherry used to work there!! Now she's all over the place. There's an older one there also!! Somebody send me to another massage parlor so I can crack the code!! Should I try SH on magnolia!!

Lift Her Up
07-11-22, 22:06
Good afternoon gents, I know this may sound like a supper stupid question, but why is the Korean / K-girl "massage" experience so great? I have never had one, and haven't been able to find an answer in the threads. Seems like some think they have been with a Korean, but others refute. Appreciate the intel. Cheers!For me, it's the attitude. They do a really good job of pretending they like having sex with me, welcome it, and treat it as a natural part of the session. It's not "OK you paid me so here it is, stick it in," or "OK I'll let you," or whatever. Also they have a cute tradition of helping you dress after the session, getting down and helping pull your socks on and so forth. Also, they tend to have a frame that's a bit broad-shouldered, stocky, with breasts just the right size for me.

Lift Her Up.

NathanCross
07-11-22, 22:31
She had a tattoo on her stomach. Cherry used to work there!! Now she's all over the place. There's an older one there also!! Somebody send me to another massage parlor so I can crack the code!! Should I try SH on magnolia!!Where is Cherry at now? I haven't been there for a few weeks and when I came back she was gone. =(

DJezDick
07-11-22, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

SlickJJ
07-12-22, 00:28
Had high hopes for this place but overall disappointment. Started off good with a petite Asian gal answering the door with a short little dress. Later she told me her name was Emily. Weird location between Pizza hut and an Asian seafood restaurant. Crawfish place is actually pretty good as I have been there before but guess the massage place wasn't there yet. After the lame ass massage with just some sort of rubbing came the deal breakers. First she grabbed my wallet after I gave her a benji for the tip. She pulled out all of my money and then proceed to reach for my credit cards. Hellz no as I pulled my wallet away. She was going to charge an extra $60 to the credit card. She ended up taking $110. Service was lackluster. It was my first time getting a saran wrapped BJ. Interesting, I mean I guess it was okay. She did later put on a hat so I don't know why it didn't start with that instead of using household supplies. Next I hate when they put their hand on your junk as you are trying to do it. I know they are trying to block you from being too rough but I'm not some pounding machine. Feels weird and I don't enjoy it. Is this a thing now? Last 3 providers that did FS proceeded to do that hand trick. I would avoid this place and just get some seafood or pizza fellas. Two thumbs down here. 40 to enter and 110 for tip. She wanted 160 so just be prepare. IMO it's totally not worth that. She kept complaining about inflation and how she was super young. She was in her 30's. Couldn't tell as she had a mask on the whole time.

Slammer6008
07-12-22, 00:32
Where is Cherry at now? I haven't been there for a few weeks and when I came back she was gone. =(What's slammer's favorite food? What does he like to do in your spare time?

Slammer6008
07-12-22, 00:35
Had high hopes for this place but overall disappointment. Started off good with a petite Asian gal answering the door with a short little dress. Later she told me her name was Emily. Weird location between Pizza hut and an Asian seafood restaurant. Crawfish place is actually pretty good as I have been there before but guess the massage place wasn't there yet. After the lame ass massage with just some sort of rubbing came the deal breakers. First she grabbed my wallet after I gave her a benji for the tip. She pulled out all of my money and then proceed to reach for my credit cards. Hellz no as I pulled my wallet away. She was going to charge an extra $60 to the credit card. She ended up taking $110. Service was lackluster. It was my first time getting a saran wrapped BJ. Interesting, I mean I guess it was okay. She did later put on a hat so I don't know why it didn't start with that instead of using household supplies. Next I hate when they put their hand on your junk as you are trying to do it. I know they are trying to block you from being too rough but I'm not some pounding machine. Feels weird and I don't enjoy it. Is this a thing now? Last 3 providers that did FS proceeded to do that hand trick. I would avoid this place and just get some seafood or pizza fellas. Two thumbs down here. 40 to enter and 110 for tip. She wanted 160 so just be prepare. IMO it's totally not worth that. She kept complaining about inflation and how she was super young. She was in her 30's. Couldn't tell as she had a mask on the whole time.Thanks for sharing this is how it should be. So we can avoid these places.

Chaos019
07-12-22, 01:45
Lucy will do everything for $80, but she is stating that her prices might go up because of inflation. She'll probably lose a huge amount of clientele if she ever decides on that because no one in the right mind would pay Lucy more than what she is already getting now per monger.

I think Lucy Charges at least $90. But that's even too expensive. Have not tried her yet.

HandyLover
07-12-22, 02:51
For me, it's the attitude. They do a really good job of pretending they like having sex with me, welcome it, and treat it as a natural part of the session. It's not "OK you paid me so here it is, stick it in," or "OK I'll let you," or whatever. Also they have a cute tradition of helping you dress after the session, getting down and helping pull your socks on and so forth. Also, they tend to have a frame that's a bit broad-shouldered, stocky, with breasts just the right size for me.

Lift Her Up.Thank you Lift! That sounds so much better than all the rush jobs to get you in, done, and out. I know a few Korean girls and yes they are built differently. I will have to look for Korean Masseuses on RM.

Cheers!

WhoreMaster 91
07-12-22, 07:19
For me, it's the attitude. They do a really good job of pretending they like having sex with me, welcome it, and treat it as a natural part of the session. It's not "OK you paid me so here it is, stick it in," or "OK I'll let you," or whatever. Also they have a cute tradition of helping you dress after the session, getting down and helping pull your socks on and so forth. Also, they tend to have a frame that's a bit broad-shouldered, stocky, with breasts just the right size for me.

Lift Her Up.Or just go to a Korean Bar.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-12-22, 10:40
Lucy will do everything for $80, but she is stating that her prices might go up because of inflation. She'll probably lose a huge amount of clientele if she ever decides on that because no one in the right mind would pay Lucy more than what she is already getting now per monger.Lucy is so busy with customers that some times her vagina actually catches on fire from the friction. Perhaps that's why the fee is already more than these 2017 prices.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-12-22, 10:52
Or just go to a Korean Bar.I have been to Korean bars and dated Koreans. Koreans actually see themselves as superior, and rarely seem to date "down" to Americans. Nowadays, Korea has a much higher education level, more high speed internet, and a generally more advanced society than the US does. We use their phones (directly (Samsung) or indirectly (Apple)). We watch their dramas and listen to their K-pop. Maybe 40 years ago, they were escaping a poor dictatorship and willing to do what it takes. They still come here to go to the top universities or if they want to open a shop its easier here. But I would not bother trying to pick up a Korean girl and expect some easy adventure.

Just go the k-spa and pay for it. Its actually quite a bargain. Those girls would never date us out in the wild. I had Korean girls that looked like models with C-cups, and were friendly and nice, and everything goes. It was royal treatment.

Grimmy23
07-12-22, 11:09
It was my first time getting a saran wrapped BJ. Interesting, I mean I guess it was okay. She did later put on a hat so I don't know why it didn't start with that instead of using household supplies.The safe sex experts, places like Planned Parenthood and the like, are actually endorsing Saran Wrap for oral sex now. Google it. It's cheap and readily available. Most households have it on hand, so if a couple teenagers are home alone and want to go down on each other it's something they can grab right out of the kitchen without having to run out and buy condoms. And a lot of people won't go get the condoms because it's embarrassing. It has to be the non-microwave safe Saran Wrap though because the microwave safe is more porous. It's not quite as protective as a condom but it has been deemed "good enough" for oral sex. I could se AMPs using Saran Wrap because it's cheaper and less incriminating to have around than condoms. AMPs can be incredibly cheap with their supplies. Now as for how it feels vs a condom or vs bare I have no idea. I've never had someone wrap me up like leftovers. BBBJ obviously will always feel better, but of course there's a certain amount of risk that goes with that.

Van Deventer
07-12-22, 12:34
Anyone know where Ximena from Angel Touch moved to, or if she left the business?

Thanks.

JustDee
07-12-22, 13:38
It's upstairs, kind of creepy mamasan works there.

Has anyone been to this place off of First Street?I went there last month. Didn't catch the girls name, but it was 40/30 min house fee. The room actually looked like a place that some one was living in. They didn't have a security feed on the wall that showed everything in the room so that was reassuring at least. I went around when they opened so there was only one girl working it seemed. She asked if I had been there before (I lied and made up a story about how I had). She seemed to be maybe late 20's or early 30's with C's and pretty petite. Anyway it was about a 5 min weak massage before she told me to flip. Asked what I wanted and I said everything, she countered with $ for CBJ, didn't get a price for FS since she said I was too big. Only allowed touching of chest, everything was a no. That was a turn off and then she got frustrated I was taking too long. Finished me off with a HJ and then claimed she now had remembered me (yeah right) and told me to come back. YMMV, but given how busy the Plaza is I would recommend elsewhere.

TheOCman
07-12-22, 15:23
Perhaps you can be more specific. There are two MP's in this area, used to be more. Sunshine is generally a rub and tug although I have gotten everything on occasion, depends on the girl. Then there's 111 which has long been f / s. 109 closed. A little further there used to be JJ but they closed, reopened UTR for a bit but are closed again. Bottom line there are no "new" shops. Guessing 111 does Nuru now?

More like in Foothill Ranch. New place by car wash area.

Jenny was a real bargain. White girl that works part time Nuru.

$160 for FS.

FrankSmith666
07-12-22, 15:41
Looking for any AMP with girls with a nice big butt. Any recommendations? Any girls that are down with DATO. Thanks.

NathanCross
07-12-22, 16:14
What's slammer's favorite food? What does he like to do in your spare time?Umm idk but the girl with the feather? tattoo is Yoyo and the MILF is Cici. Where's my Cherry at? =(

BigBoDonk
07-12-22, 18:55
Is First class FS?Been trying to figure out if First Class is FS place or not. Anyone has Intel? Very mixed reports here.

SpicyCurry
07-12-22, 19:16
Perhaps you can be more specific. There are two MP's in this area, used to be more. Sunshine is generally a rub and tug although I have gotten everything on occasion, depends on the girl. Then there's 111 which has long been f / s. 109 closed. A little further there used to be JJ but they closed, reopened UTR for a bit but are closed again. Bottom line there are no "new" shops. Guessing 111 does Nuru now?South county is fun, hot bitches but kinda expensive. But too far for me when so many in the Westminster area and San Gabriel.

Captain09
07-12-22, 19:32
Been trying to figure out if First Class is FS place or not. Anyone has Intel? Very mixed reports here.It's YMMV. I attempted and I can tell you that I had experienced FS here. It's time limited and depending on your provider, there are walled partitions but doors are curtains.

StubbornMule
07-12-22, 19:43

Not bad for $180 total damage.What's the name of this place? It appears that there isn't an MP above the Kickin Crab in Westminster.

ScotchGuard9
07-12-22, 19:50
Perhaps you can be more specific. There are two MP's in this area, used to be more. Sunshine is generally a rub and tug although I have gotten everything on occasion, depends on the girl. Then there's 111 which has long been f / s. 109 closed. A little further there used to be JJ but they closed, reopened UTR for a bit but are closed again. Bottom line there are no "new" shops. Guessing 111 does Nuru now?JJ was a good time. Michelle was quite fun, too bad I never bothered to get her number and then they disappeared.

But yes, I'm also curious on this new spot. I haven't been to 111 since they changed ownership a couple years ago (went from FS to HJ-only), but maybe they're back? It's a damn shame 109 moved to Santa Ana.

UciMagic
07-12-22, 21:18
Been trying to figure out if First Class is FS place or not. Anyone has Intel? Very mixed reports here.I haven't been here in a year but I won't forget the PM I got while I was on all fours. OMG. Name was WeeWee if she's still there.

JackSparrows
07-12-22, 21:20
What's the name of this place? It appears that there isn't an MP above the Kickin Crab in Westminster.It's called Venus. Some day there is FS. Who knows. But I'm check out and if I don't get FS. I will report.

I hear that bamboo does FS if not oh well. I won't be arguing about it nor act like a child.

JackSparrows
07-12-22, 21:21
Orange spa in Orange good massage. Just hand job. Maybe she wanted more money. Who knows and who cares.

JackSparrows
07-12-22, 21:24
Whale Spa. No he. Just massage.

Young zhi. Legit only. Looks like papasans here saying you get more. Doubt it and don't care.

Of beauty had rotating talent. Just Google them. Not bad $60 for HJ and tits job.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-12-22, 22:20
South county is fun, hot bitches but kinda expensive. But too far for me when so many in the Westminster area and San Gabriel.Hearyee Hearyee. Urgent new bulletin. BW now features a fully functioning toilet seat.

We all need to tip our hat to our illustrious colleague "Spicy Chicken Curry" for making a big stink (both literally and figuratively) about the BW's lack of a toilet seat. Apparently the girls there are tough enough to make do, but some of the more delicate mongers refused to use the toilet. The commotion on this very list apparently got to the penthouse of the Bamboo Wood corporate tower in Chengdo, China. Meetings were held, the BW West Coast Vice President for Customer Relations was chewed out. And eventually a check was issued for $11.99 for a new seat.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-12-22, 22:22
South county is fun, hot bitches but kinda expensive. But too far for me when so many in the Westminster area and San Gabriel.I forgot the evidence about the brand new toilet seat that was the subject of so much discussion. We all owe a hearty thanks to Spicy Chicken Wing for making this happen.

KammyMike
07-13-22, 00:08

Young zhi. Legit only. Looks like papasans here saying you get more. Doubt it and don't care.

Of beauty had rotating talent. Just Google them. Not bad $60 for HJ and tits job.Is this Whale Spa on Brookhurst that sell beauty's supplies?

Superflytnt
07-13-22, 00:55
Bruh I have never heard that any AMP girl would smoke. Also no girl agrees on 90 for FS, this is lower than in TJ. Are you trying to get clients here for them?I was lucky that I knew someone that could sneak a window open and light and share a cig. I miss her damnit. I many places either shut down or on the radar.

Hornilius69
07-13-22, 00:59
I haven't been here in a year but I won't forget the PM I got while I was on all fours. OMG. Name was WeeWee if she's still there.I got FS at First Class from a Chinese girl in her 20's. I think I got lucky at that time.

Hornilius69
07-13-22, 01:02
The safe sex experts, places like Planned Parenthood and the like, are actually endorsing Saran Wrap for oral sex now. Google it. It's cheap and readily available. Most households have it on hand, so if a couple teenagers are home alone and want to go down on each other it's something they can grab right out of the kitchen without having to run out and buy condoms. And a lot of people won't go get the condoms because it's embarrassing. It has to be the non-microwave safe Saran Wrap though because the microwave safe is more porous. It's not quite as protective as a condom but it has been deemed "good enough" for oral sex. I could se AMPs using Saran Wrap because it's cheaper and less incriminating to have around than condoms. AMPs can be incredibly cheap with their supplies. Now as for how it feels vs a condom or vs bare I have no idea. I've never had someone wrap me up like leftovers. BBBJ obviously will always feel better, but of course there's a certain amount of risk that goes with that.Either go bare all or use the ultra-thin condom. Saran Wrap feels like paper wrap around your dick.

JustChekIn
07-13-22, 01:05
I haven't been here in a year but I won't forget the PM I got while I was on all fours. OMG. Name was WeeWee if she's still there.You were on all fours and you got PM a Wee Wee? That's what I read. Just sayin'.

HandyLover
07-13-22, 01:22
Stopped by Newport Day Spa off The 55. Walked in and an Asian lady in her early 40's (maybe) in a black t-shirt and white jeans came to the counter. Wasn't sure what to expect so I ask their hours and said I will be back. She said "Wait" yelled something in Chinese and this young kinda-hot girl opened the door and said "come". I thought about and decided to walk in. Handed her $40 for hh and she led me to a room. I disrobed, and laid on the table, and guess who walks in. The woman at the counter! (Strike 1). Talk about bait-and-switch! I was was about to get up and walk out, but Junior had other ideas. I decided to stay and see what happens.

When I asked her name, she said, "call me "Baby" Okay. There was no massage, she rubbed my ass and began tease within a few minutes. I thought this could be good! Flipped over and she she started playing with Junior. Then, she stepped out because one of her 'regulars' came in. She left him in a room and told me he can wait a bit (strike 2). She wanted $100 for.

A HJ with top off! She said didn't give BJ or anything else. I said $60, she laughed and then just lubed Junior up. Didn't really rush but wasn't sensual. At that point I was just about to walk out (again) when the blast started building! Damn! Boom! Total session was about 20 min (Strike 3). She went out while I dressed and came back to change sheets. I gave her $40 and got my ass out of there. Needles to say will not repeat. Terrible experience.

She had maybe B cups, thin (she's a runner), kinda cute, tried to be sexy but didn't work.

HandyLover
07-13-22, 01:24
I haven't been here in a year but I won't forget the PM I got while I was on all fours. OMG. Name was WeeWee if she's still there.Been to First Class a few times and never got more than a HJ. I have read that Anna may do more than HJ, but never had her.

CleanStreet
07-13-22, 02:14
Has anyone hit up the new shop that took over the Mission Viejo 6 star off Alicia / Trabuco?

Haven't seen much traffic and was hoping to grab a glimpse of the talent as I walked by but no one at the reception area.

Did Six Star Villa Foot Spa in Mission Viejo reopen? I called to make an appointment in late March and the papasan told me they were closed for renovations. I had some success there although I admit their English was virtually non-existent. A couple of the providers used Chinese to English translation apps on their phones to communicate. I called the papasan periodically to see if the "renovations" were complete and then gave up about two months ago. Can anyone confirm that it has reopened? At $40 per hour it was a great value (for South OC).

BigBoDonk
07-13-22, 02:41
It's YMMV. I attempted and I can tell you that I had experienced FS here. It's time limited and depending on your provider, there are walled partitions but doors are curtains.Reports say that there should be a granny with big ol titties and butt, curios what is her name?

DarkRoomDaddy
07-13-22, 12:09
Does anyone know of a Japanese MP with extras in OC? There used to be a place in Tustin that had full on bedroom-sized rooms, and while I didn't get hand service during sessions, I did get a phone number and home service with plenty of extras. But that place is gone. I saw a place on Bristol south of 405 but it was too expensive to try for the heck of it. There might be places in Little Tokyo, Gardena, too. But when I last went to Gardena (405 and Western, they were Korean and no special joy to end the session).

In past years, I have always appreciated Japanese service as the gold standard.

TheOCman
07-13-22, 14:14
They are now called Mission Viejo Massage Center and my five visits so far have been pretty legit. Great massage and light teasing but no he. I'm pretty good at getting what is available but nothing yet. If anyone has managed extras let me know.

Has anyone hit up the new shop that took over the Mission Viejo 6 star off Alicia / Trabuco?

Haven't seen much traffic and was hoping to grab a glimpse of the talent as I walked by but no one at the reception area.

DonkeyPuncha
07-13-22, 14:51
Reports say that there should be a granny with big ol titties and butt, curios what is her name?Where'd you find this report? I'm a granny + big tit lover myself.

BigBoDonk
07-13-22, 15:57
So I decided to take a risk and go to First Class, first of all granny came straight after taking a dump and the place smelled horribly. She acted as this is a normal way of doing things. Second she asked for 100 only for HJ, obviously I refused. Massage was like 5-7 minutes. Place had a reputation of offering FS from time to time, apparently this is not the case. Because local losers pay her 100 for HJ. Horrible experience, stay away. Honestly I would not even pay 100 to bang her. Someone mentioned she had big tits and nice but, which is not truth. Both body parts were small and not attractive.

TommyGaines
07-13-22, 17:12
Stopped by Newport Day Spa off The 55. Walked in and an Asian lady in her early 40's (maybe) in a black t-shirt and white jeans came to the counter. Wasn't sure what to expect so I ask their hours and said I will be back. She said "Wait" yelled something in Chinese and this young kinda-hot girl opened the door and said "come". I thought about and decided to walk in. Handed her $40 for hh and she led me to a room. I disrobed, and laid on the table, and guess who walks in. The woman at the counter! (Strike 1). Talk about bait-and-switch! I was was about to get up and walk out, but Junior had other ideas. I decided to stay and see what happens.

When I asked her name, she said, "call me "Baby" Okay. There was no massage, she rubbed my ass and began tease within a few minutes. I thought this could be good! Flipped over and she she started playing with Junior. Then, she stepped out because one of her 'regulars' came in. She left him in a room and told me he can wait a bit (strike 2). She wanted $100 for.

A HJ with top off! She said didn't give BJ or anything else. I said $60, she laughed and then just lubed Junior up. Didn't really rush but wasn't sensual. At that point I was just about to walk out (again) when the blast started building! Damn! Boom! Total session was about 20 min (Strike 3). She went out while I dressed and came back to change sheets. I gave her $40 and got my ass out of there. Needles to say will not repeat.LOL, I would have said please let that "young kinda-hot girl" come back. The more we let them bait-and-switch, the more they'll do it to others.

TommyGaines
07-13-22, 17:20

Of beauty had rotating talent. Just Google them. Not bad $60 for HJ and tits job.Been going to Young-Zi for many years and it has been legit only. There was a short hair lady named Jenny, maybe in her early 30's, back in 2021, who let me feel her C cup UTC while I DIY. She had a nice body from what I can tell, and it happened on my third visit with her. Then she left.

SaltyDog
07-13-22, 17:42
So I decided to take a risk and go to First Class, first of all granny came straight after taking a dump and the place smelled horribly. She acted as this is a normal way of doing things. Second she asked for 100 only for HJ, obviously I refused. Massage was like 5-7 minutes. Place had a reputation of offering FS from time to time, apparently this is not the case. Because local losers pay her 100 for HJ. Horrible experience, stay away. Honestly I would not even pay 100 to bang her. Someone mentioned she had big tits and nice but, which is not truth. Both body parts were small and not attractive.Thanks for the heads up I was going to hit this spot but if the granny don't have a big ass and tits I'm out. 100 for a HJ is just fat out dumb dumb.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-13-22, 18:15
Been going to Young-Zi for many years and it has been legit only. There was a short hair lady named Jenny, maybe in her early 30's, back in 2021, who let me feel her C cup UTC while I DIY. She had a nice body from what I can tell, and it happened on my third visit with her. Then she left.Try the new girl "EE-Vee" (maybe Ivy misprounced). She seems ready for more.

Moby Dirk
07-13-22, 18:30
They are now called Mission Viejo Massage Center and my five visits so far have been pretty legit. Great massage and light teasing but no he. I'm pretty good at getting what is available but nothing yet. If anyone has managed extras let me know.I totally agree with TheOCman. I've visited here twice in the last year and it's totally legit only. It's actually a pretty good, reasonably priced legit massage, but there is absolutely no fun to be had here.

Before the pandemic, when it was called 6*, it was a lot more fun and with the right ladies you could get FS, but those days are long gone.

SpicyCurry
07-13-22, 20:05
After taking a giant crap last time I was there, I returned to restore my reputation as a charming valued customer. Asked if any of the popular skanks were available but all were busy fucking, so they gave me Helen. First I wasn't impressed but once in the room the MILF in her came out and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that luscious body. Lovely young lady not a day over 65. I've got a mouth full of her sweet and sour pussy, and eventually shot my load all over her boobies. For a good time, I highly recommend Helen at SH; don't waste your time with the fat Latinas above at Bamboo. Most are trans.

SCJohn
07-13-22, 21:55
I totally agree with TheOCman. I've visited here twice in the last year and it's totally legit only. It's actually a pretty good, reasonably priced legit massage, but there is absolutely no fun to be had here.

Before the pandemic, when it was called 6*, it was a lot more fun and with the right ladies you could get FS, but those days are long gone.Been there years ago and got HJ's on a regular basis, but everything I've heard they are legit now. But you never know. There was a massage place called Ping's by Albertsons on Alicia and Olympiad. My wife's friend mentioned that she goes there. I stopped in and had a couple of legit massages. One day, they had a new girl, she was very flirty, she allowed access and gave me a nice HJ for about 6 months, then disappeared. Never got another HJ there. Massages were still cheap and good. I kept going there till they closed.

SCJohn
07-13-22, 21:58
Been going to Young-Zi for many years and it has been legit only. There was a short hair lady named Jenny, maybe in her early 30's, back in 2021, who let me feel her C cup UTC while I DIY. She had a nice body from what I can tell, and it happened on my third visit with her. Then she left.YZ is completely Legit. If anyone is getting a HJ, they surely wouldn't publicize it here. Wink, wink.

SpicyCurry
07-13-22, 22:10
YZ is completely Legit. If anyone is getting a HJ, they surely wouldn't publicize it here. Wink, wink.Wink wink means everyone there gives a HJ, real question is who's giving more. BJ isn't much more, FS is where it's at and pps is a peeping Tom.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-13-22, 23:58
YZ is completely Legit. If anyone is getting a HJ, they surely wouldn't publicize it here. Wink, wink.Well they installed peep holes in all the doors. So something must have happened. And then they ptu duct tape over them. So maybe nothing was happening. But now things can happen if the slurpy sounds can be done silently.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-14-22, 00:05
After taking a giant crap last time I was there, I returned to restore my reputation as a charming valued customer. Asked if any of the popular skanks were available but all were busy fucking, so they gave me Helen. First I wasn't impressed but once in the room the MILF in her came out and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that luscious body. Lovely young lady not a day over 65. I've got a mouth full of her sweet and sour pussy, and eventually shot my load all over her boobies. For a good time, I highly recommend Helen at SH; don't waste your time with the fat Latinas above at Bamboo. Most are trans.Kevin, I am glad you had a good experience. I was afraid you might get banned. Yes, Helen is not on anyone's "Wow got to have her" list, but that woman actually gives a good massage, good access, good handy, and some have suggested more is a available.

Regarding BW, I have given a few of the girls gynecological exams, and 100% pure grass fed poontang. Not a weinderschitzel to be found in any of their panties. But I'll let you do your own inspections. Bring a flashlight and a small wad of cash.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-14-22, 00:09
Been going to Young-Zi for many years and it has been legit only. There was a short hair lady named Jenny, maybe in her early 30's, back in 2021, who let me feel her C cup UTC while I DIY. She had a nice body from what I can tell, and it happened on my third visit with her. Then she left.Apparently they fired 3/4 of the staff a year or two ago. Anyone know the story there? Were all the providers-in-the-dividers given the boot, and only the tease-but-no-please girls retained? There are several fine women like Bella still there who do a micro-tease. Just enough to her tip up, but not get your tip up.

BigBoDonk
07-14-22, 11:18
After taking a giant crap last time I was there, I returned to restore my reputation as a charming valued customer. Asked if any of the popular skanks were available but all were busy fucking, so they gave me Helen. First I wasn't impressed but once in the room the MILF in her came out and I couldn't wait to get my hands on that luscious body. Lovely young lady not a day over 65. I've got a mouth full of her sweet and sour pussy, and eventually shot my load all over her boobies. For a good time, I highly recommend Helen at SH; don't waste your time with the fat Latinas above at Bamboo. Most are trans.Are you serious about Bamboo girls being trans? I banged several there back in a days before prices went crazy.

Also how much they charge for FS in SH?

BigBoDonk
07-14-22, 11:36
Anyone been to this place? Saw the ad but couldn't find any info gave me reason to pause. Also its in a weird industrial center. Thanks fellas.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1095-n-main-street-orange-ca/21139463.htmlBeen trying to get in that spot 2 times this week, since the place is known as a brothel, I was careful and noticed 2 LE around area. Both were undercover but had guns. Be careful.

SlickJJ
07-14-22, 11:48
Been trying to get in that spot 2 times this week, since the place is known as a brothel, I was careful and noticed 2 LE around area. Both were undercover but had guns. Be careful.Good to know Donk. Thanks for the heads up!

SlickJJ
07-14-22, 11:56
The safe sex experts, places like Planned Parenthood and the like, are actually endorsing Saran Wrap for oral sex now. Google it. It's cheap and readily available. Most households have it on hand, so if a couple teenagers are home alone and want to go down on each other it's something they can grab right out of the kitchen without having to run out and buy condoms. And a lot of people won't go get the condoms because it's embarrassing. It has to be the non-microwave safe Saran Wrap though because the microwave safe is more porous. It's not quite as protective as a condom but it has been deemed "good enough" for oral sex. I could se AMPs using Saran Wrap because it's cheaper and less incriminating to have around than condoms. AMPs can be incredibly cheap with their supplies. Now as for how it feels vs a condom or vs bare I have no idea. I've never had someone wrap me up like leftovers. BBBJ obviously will always feel better, but of course there's a certain amount of risk that goes with that.Grimmy you are the expert of everything saran wrap. Thanks for the info. Personally I would like to avoid that in the future but I have a strange feeling it'll pop up again.

GreenStream
07-14-22, 12:16
There was a massage place called Ping's by Albertsons on Alicia and Olympiad. ...I stopped in and had a couple of legit massages. One day, they had a new girl, she was very flirty, she allowed access and gave me a nice HJ for about 6 months, then disappeared. Never got another HJ there. Massages were still cheap and good. I kept going there till they closed.What was that girl's name? I also liked going there. Was the flirty girl there after "Dr. Lu" bought the shop? The original owner definitely did not want the masseuses to do anything illegal, and she had several who did excellent massages.

SCJohn
07-14-22, 13:39
What was that girl's name? I also liked going there. Was the flirty girl there after "Dr. Lu" bought the shop? The original owner definitely did not want the masseuses to do anything illegal, and she had several who did excellent massages.Sorry, it's been a while and I don't remember her name.

For a legit massage there's Qin in RSM and Diamond Spa on Crown Valley and Marguerite Parkway.

HandyLover
07-14-22, 13:57
LOL, I would have said please let that "young kinda-hot girl" come back. The more we let them bait-and-switch, the more they'll do it to others.I agree Tommy. Should have done that, then should have just left.

Sorry boys! Won't happen again!

Cheers!

CubeBrick
07-14-22, 14:16
Wow, haven't checked in here in a minute and how things have deteriorated. Where are all the regulars? Where's dildo baggens? At least slammer is still here. What's with all these new names? Why all the discussion about fat slobby guy's assholes and turds? What's with all this aggression and bs tossed around? Let's get back to discussing beaver, tit and ass.

Anyhoo, paid a visit to Lampson and Beach based on a girls recommendation. Was reluctant because they were previously HJ for the most part. Now they have expanded their menu and they have some cute new girls.

There was a cutie named Jackie who provided some nice BBBJ and DATY. She was approx 30 ish, cute but she's becoming milfish with a little belly but still very cute and nice titty's overall a good time. Saw another cutie she was smiling and wanted me to pick her next time. She was wearing a tight turquoise blue dress with a nice little body. I might need to pay another visit next time.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12505-beach-blvd-ste-b-3/22523992.htmlHaha, yeah the OC section has been getting weird this year but at least its active.

So I did check out the place in the 7-11 center there and yes they seem to have new ownership since they first opened. There are new girls and their menu has expanded to level 2 and 3.

They are horny and willing and I like the convenience of this place because I can get beer at the 7-11 and check my lotto tickets.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12505-beach-blvd-ste-b-3/22523992.html

JDog1234
07-14-22, 14:49
All the discussion regarding BW has convinced me to visit. However, with all the questionable info circulating lately I want to confirm whether you all think BW is sanitary. At least within reason.

The service sounds great and it seems that Andy is the go to (at least for my 1st time). Just think I can pull the trigger if the place isn't reasonably clean. Any help / info for all you who have experienced it is much appreciated.

TommyGaines
07-14-22, 15:26
All the discussion regarding BW has convinced me to visit. However, with all the questionable info circulating lately I want to confirm whether you all think BW is sanitary. At least within reason.

The service sounds great and it seems that Andy is the go to (at least for my 1st time). Just think I can pull the trigger if the place isn't reasonably clean. Any help / info for all you who have experienced it is much appreciated.As much as I like BW and go there all the time, it is certainly not sanitary. I go in with flip flop so I can avoid walking on the cum carpet. I bring a tissue with me and put it under jr when I first lay down. I doubt if the sheets get changed with each customer. However, once everything gets going, you're not really thinking about it. Except when Andy sticks her finger in, I think about all the A-holes it's been in before I got there that day.

KammyMike
07-14-22, 16:28

The service sounds great and it seems that Andy is the go to (at least for my 1st time). Just think I can pull the trigger if the place isn't reasonably clean. Any help / info for all you who have experienced it is much appreciated.Make your appointment and go find out for yourself and report back, TOFTT.

Grimmy23
07-14-22, 16:41

The service sounds great and it seems that Andy is the go to (at least for my 1st time). Just think I can pull the trigger if the place isn't reasonably clean. Any help / info for all you who have experienced it is much appreciated.Let me put it this way. If you're visiting AMPs, the sanitation at Bamboo is the least of your worries. Bamboo is very clean by AMP standards. I speak as someone who owns a fully legit spa when I say that no AMPs are up to any cleanliness standards that will pass a health inspection. Bamboo at least changes the sheets between services, and I've never noticed funky smelling sheets there. A lot of AMPs have been caught re-using sheets, folding the soiled ones up and putting them back in the cabinets along with the clean sheets unless they're heavily stained with body fluids. I heard of an AMP in the area that got raided and they found that they were re-using disposable gloves that the girls were using for prostate rubs. Instead of tossing them they were just rinsing them off and putting them in the drawer for the next service. I'm aware of a lot of other stuff that goes in at most AMPs that would get them shut down if the health department knew about it. Bottom line is Bamboo is reasonably clean. And even at the places that aren't as clean, which is most, I've never heard of anybody catching anything because of it. It's gross knowing you're laying on some other guy's jizz stain though. I've been in AMPs where there were roach infestations and the like. That definitely isn't a problem at Bamboo. You won't have any problems there.

JDog1234
07-14-22, 16:47
Let me put it this way. If you're visiting AMPs, the sanitation at Bamboo is the least of your worries. Bamboo is very clean by AMP standards. I speak as someone who owns a fully legit spa when I say that no AMPs are up to any cleanliness standards that will pass a health inspection. Bamboo at least changes the sheets between services, and I've never noticed funky smelling sheets there. A lot of AMPs have been caught re-using sheets, folding the soiled ones up and putting them back in the cabinets along with the clean sheets unless they're heavily stained with body fluids. I heard of an AMP in the area that got raided and they found that they were re-using disposable gloves that the girls were using for prostate rubs. Instead of tossing them they were just rinsing them off and putting them in the drawer for the next service. I'm aware of a lot of other stuff that goes in at most AMPs that would get them shut down if the health department knew about it. Bottom line is Bamboo is reasonably clean. And even at the places that aren't as clean, which is most, I've never heard of anybody catching anything because of it. It's gross knowing you're laying on some other guy's jizz stain though. I've been in AMPs where there were roach infestations and the like. That definitely isn't a problem at Bamboo. You won't have any problems there.I appreciate that. That's what I was looking for. Thank you!

DarkRoomDaddy
07-14-22, 18:25
Make your appointment and go find out for yourself and report back, TOFTT.I think most of the team has been there. In fact, the team bus pulls up every Friday night and forms a line.

Pand25
07-14-22, 19:13
Has anyone seen Nina, (aka Nancy sometimes) from the old Valencia / Ortega spas?

She also spent a little time at Soleil spa in SJC on the coast hwy.

She is around 5'4 to 5'6, slender viet mid to late thirties or more now. Slender ass, tight bod, beautiful 33/34 c / d boltons. She asked if I wanted her # last time I saw her about a yr 1/2 or so ago at Soleil and I forgot to grab the ph #.

She was BBBJCIM, bfs / cfs, dfk, a real keeper. Her, Mimi, Crystal and others worked on and off at Soleil after the other spas closed. Lost Crystal's ph #, I still have Vanessa's ph #, she was floating around in Stanton.

Have not been to Soleil in a while, it is hit and miss. YMMV and they want to be comphy with you for services, may still be some good prospects there. It is a nice little spa, largely legit.

Please let me know if you have any info on Nina, she was dtf and loved cash so I'm inclined to think she is still at it.

Thanks!

SpicyCurry
07-14-22, 20:18
Are you serious about Bamboo girls being trans? I banged several there back in a days before prices went crazy.

Also how much they charge for FS in SH?I'm guessing you were fucking those bamboo girls in the dark and weren't sure which hole dickie was in. Notice how quiet they usually are too, deep voices is a dead giveaway.

FS at SH is from $120 to $250, depends on how much they stand looking at you.

PotsAndPans138
07-14-22, 20:25
I booked time with Tia / Tilla for Nuru Seventeen as there seem to be some great report here. Booking was for the most part straightforward and I booked 1 hour but about 45 min before my slot she texted me and said her client bailed and asked if I could come earlier. I told her I can be there in 30 min at best for which I did. I came in, laid down and in comes a very fit Asian girl. I was a bit surprised cause she describes herself as "thick" but to my surprise this girl was a 10/10 in my book (picky eaters might say she's 8/10 though). She tells me the price which was $20 higher than what I was quoted. I told her I brought exact amount (which was a lie of course) and she said "it's okay". She starts off with a massage which was surprisingly decent but targeted mostly my back for about 5 min. Then she asks me to turn over and she starts her nuru part which included having her boobs (which was on the harder side) on top of my face at which point she offered something. I want to say she asked if I wanted to drink orange juice out of them, $20 extra. I declined as I'm not sure what I heard. Anyway she slides her body up and down few times and eventually sits facing me, holding my dick between her legs and starts jacking me off. She looked pretty hot with my dick so close to her pussy and I exploded after a couple minutes. Then she cleans me up and asks me if I want more massage or nuru. I actually enjoyed her massage so went with that. After all is said and done I had gotten about 30-35 min of service and asked her if it's been an hour yet, to which she replied that no but since I only brought enough for 45 min, she gave a 45 min service. I was slightly annoyed so I didn't tip. She also told me that she's not Tia but she's actually Angie. I was taken aback because at no point in time was this communicated to me so I got slightly more annoyed. She told me they switched because she thought I would enjoy someone more fit, which I probably wouldn't have minded but still, not what I ordered so that kind of destroyed the mood afterwards. In hindsight I'm guessing her client came late and so she got Angie to cover her.

TLDR: Overall Angie was very hot, her massage skills are excellent, her nuru was slightly on mechanical side but her hotness helps cover some of that. If you're okay with that or want to try out the orange juice part (not 100% sure what I heard though), I would recommend her. She's probably in her mid 20's and judging from her accent, I would assume she's Vietnamese.

PeterGuzinya
07-14-22, 20:30
I stopped by Tip Top Massage on Euclid and Bolsa /1st St in SA. Two girls working, both Chinese around 40. One was cute but chubby. I got the other one, Tina. Decent looking with a very nice body. Solid B's. Good massage. I asked for some extra pressure on my shoulders and neck and she got into it for me. She went to a tickle massage just before the flip. She asked if I wanted a head massage. I said we could come back to that. She asked if I wanted and pointed. I said of course. She knows what she's doing. She asked how much. I said 40. She said 60. I said 50. She got busy. For 50 only otc but I'm pretty sure if I bring more next she would be open to more. She did finish the remaining time on my head, arms, hand and feet. She works M-F. I recommend.

PeterGuzinya
07-14-22, 20:40
Apparently they fired 3/4 of the staff a year or two ago. Anyone know the story there? Were all the providers-in-the-dividers given the boot, and only the tease-but-no-please girls retained? There are several fine women like Bella still there who do a micro-tease. Just enough to her tip up, but not get your tip up.I heard they let two girls go and the others left because of the peepholes, which are now covered. Grace has opened her own shop somewhere.

Nice Guy 99
07-14-22, 20:52

The service sounds great and it seems that Andy is the go to (at least for my 1st time). Just think I can pull the trigger if the place isn't reasonably clean. Any help / info for all you who have experienced it is much appreciated.I was at BW today, I am a once a week guy there. It is sanitary. They use clean linen, at least for me. The floors are clean. There are ZERO transsexuals on staff, there are ZERO Latinas on staff. All MTs are Chinese. Mindy, the MMS, seldom works a massage and certainly does not provide FS. BW is a Jack Shack. Be polite. You will get a HJ on your first visit. You may or may not get above waist OTC or UTC access on your first or second visit. Ask, "Is this ok?" The massages at BW are above the norm for an AMP, and some are outstanding.

Regarding Andy. She gives a top notch massage, one of the best at BW. She's also one of the better looking girls. Sometimes she's a little quiet, just be polite. She is not quick on the trigger for extras, except you will get an excellent slow HJ. If you want to touch her use the "Is this ok" technique. After 3-5 visits, if she likes you, she will open up a bit. Because of her popularity, call Mindy 1-2 days before and book an appointment with Andy.

We look forward to your field report.

Nice Guy 99
07-14-22, 21:02
As much as I like BW and go there all the time, it is certainly not sanitary. I go in with flip flop so I can avoid walking on the cum carpet. I bring a tissue with me and put it under jr when I first lay down. I doubt if the sheets get changed with each customer. However, once everything gets going, you're not really thinking about it. Except when Andy sticks her finger in, I think about all the A-holes it's been in before I got there that day.Tommy, I respectfully disagree with you on the sheets. My MT always changes them, replacing with clean ones.

Regarding Andy and her finger, have you ever noticed that she puts on a disposable glove when she provides anal stimulation and then throws it away when finished? If you're a regular with Andy, you can also ask her to drop that part from her routine with you. I've tailored the routine with my BW regular significantly and it works well for both of us.

Skinny Dugan
07-14-22, 22:18
One of the girls at Young Zi told me she opened her own shop in Costa Mesa but wouldn't tell me the name. I'm surprised she even said that much.

I was at YZ On Wednesday and didnt recognize any names on the list. I dont go in as often since all of my favs have quit or been fired. Coco reaches out occasionally to visit but wont tell me where she is,,, just out of the area.

I heard they let two girls go and the others left because of the peepholes, which are now covered. Grace has opened her own shop somewhere.

Falcon123
07-14-22, 23:06
Went to Fair in CM tonight at 8 pm and it is a ghost town, every door locked, all signs off.

SpicyCurry
07-15-22, 00:04
One of the girls at Young Zi told me she opened her own shop in Costa Mesa but wouldn't tell me the name. I'm surprised she even said that much.

I was at YZ On Wednesday and didnt recognize any names on the list. I dont go in as often since all of my favs have quit or been fired. Coco reaches out occasionally to visit but wont tell me where she is,,, just out of the area.That Amy girl can't keep her mouth shut, can she?

ChrisPoontang
07-15-22, 00:05
have you ever noticed that she puts on a disposable glove when she provides anal stimulation and then throws it away when finished? You don't want her putting on the disposable glove?

You want the bareback finger treatment?

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 01:44
As much as I like BW and go there all the time, it is certainly not sanitary. I go in with flip flop so I can avoid walking on the cum carpet. I bring a tissue with me and put it under jr when I first lay down. I doubt if the sheets get changed with each customer. However, once everything gets going, you're not really thinking about it. Except when Andy sticks her finger in, I think about all the A-holes it's been in before I got there that day.As Grimmly has previously pointed out, the carpets are wet because the girls bring mini-buckets of water to do the BW-patented hot water tease. The only way cum would be on the carpet is if some guys have firehoses for dicks. And most guys are face up when they pop the weasel, so you won't find much man milk on the sheets. But I actually get a new sheet when I go.

Although I do disagree with NG about the finger. I have never seen them use a rubber glove. I am pretty hopeful that they wash their hands often and thoroughly. Probably the biggest danger is using that same hand to give you a handy dandy, and transfer some friends from BM silo to ICBM. But no one seems to have come down with anything, so you are probably fine.

When you are in their note that before the flip, and after the pop, they leave the room for five minutes and you hear a lot of water running. That's a good sign.

Indeed, going there for years, I have never smelled anything bad. I think they keep the place fairly clean.

The more interesting aspect of this, is why someone keeps making outrageously false comments about fat Latinas, trans women, MMS doing guys, and the rest. Hopefully we can all agree to provide honest information that is helpful.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 02:33
I was at BW today, I am a once a week guy there. It is sanitary. They use clean linen, at least for me. The floors are clean. There are ZERO transsexuals on staff, there are ZERO Latinas on staff. All MTs are Chinese. Mindy, the MMS, seldom works a massage and certainly does not provide FS. BW is a Jack Shack. Be polite. You will get a HJ on your first visit. You may or may not get above waist OTC or UTC access on your first or second visit. Ask, "Is this ok?" The massages at BW are above the norm for an AMP, and some are outstanding.

Regarding Andy. She gives a top notch massage, one of the best at BW. She's also one of the better looking girls. Sometimes she's a little quiet, just be polite. She is not quick on the trigger for extras, except you will get an excellent slow HJ. If you want to touch her use the "Is this ok" technique. After 3-5 visits, if she likes you, she will open up a bit. Because of her popularity, call Mindy 1-2 days before and book an appointment with Andy.

We look forward to your field report.BW has its charms, but I always felt I got a better massage at SH downstairs or YZ 2 miles away. The BW massage is fairly simplistic because half the time is for the elaborate tease, flip, and follow-up. The girls at SH will break a sweat and carry out a little more complicated and thorough massage script. And YZ is all about a quality massage where the girl never leaves the room (unlike SH and BW where the girl will leave 3-4 times for as much as 5 minutes each time). You can also get just as good a massage at Top10 on Brookhurst and Westminster, just a mile east of the SH / BW funplex. As long as you don't get Tiffany over there. Bali is not bad either. I really don't understand this fixation on BW. Other than their tease. SH offers much easier access and open menu. At BW you essentially have to date your provider over a period of time to get the access you can get right off the bat at SH.

BigErection
07-15-22, 11:04
[Deleted by Admin]

Grimmy23
07-15-22, 11:50
As Grimmly has previously pointed out, the carpets are wet because the girls bring mini-buckets of water to do the BW-patented hot water tease. The only way cum would be on the carpet is if some guys have firehoses for dicks. And most guys are face up when they pop the weasel, so you won't find much man milk on the sheets. But I actually get a new sheet when I go.

Although I do disagree with NG about the finger. I have never seen them use a rubber glove. I am pretty hopeful that they wash their hands often and thoroughly. Probably the biggest danger is using that same hand to give you a handy dandy, and transfer some friends from BM silo to ICBM. But no one seems to have come down with anything, so you are probably fine.

When you are in their note that before the flip, and after the pop, they leave the room for five minutes and you hear a lot of water running. That's a good sign.

Indeed, going there for years, I have never smelled anything bad. I think they keep the place fairly clean.

The more interesting aspect of this, is why someone keeps making outrageously false comments about fat Latinas, trans women, MMS doing guys, and the rest. Hopefully we can all agree to provide honest information that is helpful.Here's the deal with sheets, and this applies not only to Bamboo but to pretty much any shop in this hobby. I privately shared a pic with a few people of what I estimate a day's worth of laundry looks like at BW based on their traffic. I always have that much laundry sitting around my spa at any given moment so it was easy for me to set that much aside for a pic. It's a huge pile, much bigger than most people would imagine. Bigger than I would have imagined before I got into the spa business. BW has one washing machine and I don't think it even works. It's in the restroom. I go to the restroom every visit and I have never once seen it running. They don't have a dryer. Somebody asked one of the girls and they said they do laundry at home and bring it in. Somebody else was there early one morning and personally saw them carrying baskets of clean sheets and towels upstairs. Ok cool. But the amount they described being carried upstairs didn't come close to matching up with the enormous pile that I sent them a pic of.

Now look at it this way. The amount of laundry that their amount of daily traffic would produce would require about 8 loads in the washing machine. That's an hour wash and an hour dry each load. If, and it's a big if, they have one of the commercial grade high capacity washers and dryers at home it's maybe half that, but still 4 hours of wash time and 4 hours of dry time, plus folding which is quite laborious. And that many sheets is a lot heavier than most people would realize. Carrying them up and down stairs would be quite a workout. And if they're washing at home after hours, that means somebody is up all night doing laundry.

Put all of that together and you see that they're at least washing some of their sheets. What I deduce from everything is that they're re-using the same "clean" sheet for multiple customers during the day. They do change the sheet right in front of you when you come in, but they almost certainly have to be using sheets that were already used for somebody else for at least some of the services. Assuming nobody jizzes on the sheets it isn't awful. As DRD says, most guys just shoot on themselves and the girl wipes it up. But it would get them shut down by the health department if they found out. I've heard about many AMPs that got cited by public health for exactly that.

At least they're changing, and probably checking to make sure they aren't wet before reusing them on another customer. There are AMPs that blatantly don't change the sheets at all, and a couple I went into where the sheets were so disgusting that I walked out. That definitely isn't the case at BW.

So like anything else, you have to weigh what "sanitary" means for you. If you're expecting medical clinic clean, you're not going to get that in this hobby hardly anywhere. If you mean "not disgusting" and "cleaner than 90% of other places in this hobby," BW fits the bill.

Pasquelo
07-15-22, 13:48
I'm at the point in my mongering life where I don't even want FS anymore. Looking back at all of the FS mongering experiences I've had in my life, 90% of them have been nothing special. She hops on top and rides me to finish and it's over pretty quick, or I climb on top and maybe we change positions once or twice, but it has almost always felt like an "ok, let's get this over with" moment. There have been exceptions of course. Those are the other 10% that we all look for. I have found that more often than not, an expertly delivered HJ brings me more pleasure than a quickie FS session from someone who isn't really that into it.

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.My thoughts exactly! Especially if you're a regular and they know exactly what you like and know how long you usually last so they can prolong the pleasure. I too am done with the wam-bams.

BigBoDonk
07-15-22, 15:38
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.

NailBoiz1
07-15-22, 16:46
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.That is just nasty. Who takes a dumb during sex and in front of a customer. I would have asked for my money back. I wouldn't even be okay with that if she was girlfriend or wife, just a huge tu4 n off.

NailBoiz1
07-15-22, 16:55
My thoughts exactly! Especially if you're a regular and they know exactly what you like and know how long you usually last so they can prolong the pleasure. I too am done with the wam-bams.I totally agree. LOL, because if I have to guess the 3 of us who replied or post this must be older. LOL.

We just want quality and not just wham bam thank you.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 17:01
Here's the deal with sheets, and this applies not only to Bamboo but to pretty much any shop in this hobby. I privately shared a pic with a few people of what I estimate a day's worth of laundry looks like at BW based on their traffic. I always have that much laundry sitting around my spa at any given moment so it was easy for me to set that much aside for a pic. It's a huge pile, much bigger than most people would imagine. Bigger than I would have imagined before I got into the spa business. BW has one washing machine and I don't think it even works. It's in the restroom. I go to the restroom every visit and I have never once seen it running. They don't have a dryer. Somebody asked one of the girls and they said they do laundry at home and bring it in. Somebody else was there early one morning and personally saw them carrying baskets of clean sheets and towels upstairs. Ok cool. But the amount they described being carried upstairs didn't come close to matching up with the enormous pile that I sent them a pic of.

Now look at it this way. The amount of laundry that their amount of daily traffic would produce would require about 8 loads in the washing machine. That's an hour wash and an hour dry each load. If, and it's a big if, they have one of the commercial grade high capacity washers and dryers at home it's maybe half that, but still 4 hours of wash time and 4 hours of dry time, plus folding which is quite laborious. And that many sheets is a lot heavier than most people would realize. Carrying them up and down stairs would be quite a workout. And if they're washing at home after hours, that means somebody is up all night doing laundry..They might be changing the sheets for regulars. My regular doesn't bother wearing a mask with me, but I noticed she wore a mask for the next guy.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 17:04
That Amy girl can't keep her mouth shut, can she?I saw Amy today, and she never mentioned anything about another shop.

Thank god they have a toilet seat there for the guys who have toilet issues.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 17:09
Tommy, I respectfully disagree with you on the sheets. My MT always changes them, replacing with clean ones.

Regarding Andy and her finger, have you ever noticed that she puts on a disposable glove when she provides anal stimulation and then throws it away when finished? If you're a regular with Andy, you can also ask her to drop that part from her routine with you. I've tailored the routine with my BW regular significantly and it works well for both of us.Is that recent with Andy? I had Andy a month ago, and I got the BB finger. But there was a confession by one of our members concerning going #2 and not wiping, and then visiting sweet Andy that made me want to throw up. And I am wondering if Andy has decided to wear the gloves now since that incident.

AlexRodriguez
07-15-22, 17:58
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.You literally fucked the shit out of her! Congrats LOL.

StubbornMule
07-15-22, 18:07
Here were my favorite three places for FS Korean action. Although I have not gone in a while. All three offered FS with Koreans. First two with young girls in bikinis. Third one older but attractive women who really knew what they were doing. First and 3rd offer table showers in a separate room. Tariff used to be 40-50 house + 100, but you know. Inflation.

Healing Therapy.

422X Maine Ave, Baldwin Park, CA 91706.

626-962-7XXX.

Zen Day Spa.

238X Lomita Blvd, Lomita, CA 9071X.

310-326-8XXX.

M&A Day Spa.

947X Firestone Blvd.

Downey CA 9024X.

562) 803-180XX#82XX.Went to Healing Therapy in Baldwin Park on the basis of this review. MMS wanted $50 for half an hour. My provider was clearly over 40 and had hard implants. Asked for $140, I have her $120. The whole experience was so mechanical I could not get into it. Would not repeat, do not recommend.

TobeYoung
07-15-22, 19:16
These AMPs use to be off the hook. I know should be in SGV posts, but had some good times at these AAMPS.

Went to Healing Therapy in Baldwin Park on the basis of this review. MMS wanted $50 for half an hour. My provider was clearly over 40 and had hard implants. Asked for $140, I have her $120. The whole experience was so mechanical I could not get into it. Would not repeat, do not recommend.

YouMeToYou
07-15-22, 19:32
Anyone been to Panda at 1st in Tustin recently? Invalid contact on google and yelp doesn't have details too. Wondering if drive is worth.

Sexaholic777
07-15-22, 19:34
Got a girl named Linda.

Massage started slow, gave ok massage.

$40 per 30 minutes.

Then $60 for HJ with her top off. Nice 30 ish Asian girl.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-anta-tustin/22523259.html

May repeat this week.

Canuck6234
07-15-22, 19:35
Is that recent with Andy? I had Andy a month ago, and I got the BB finger. But there was a confession by one of our members concerning going #2 and not wiping, and then visiting sweet Andy that made me want to throw up. And I am wondering if Andy has decided to wear the gloves now since that incident.That is just wrong and gross. Some people have no respect for these ladies nor themselves.

HandyLover
07-15-22, 19:58
I booked time with Tia / Tilla for Nuru Seventeen as there seem to be some great report here. Booking was for the most part straightforward and I booked 1 hour but about 45 min before my slot she texted me and said her client bailed and asked if I could come earlier. I told her I can be there in 30 min at best for which I did. I came in, laid down and in comes a very fit Asian girl. I was a bit surprised cause she describes herself as "thick" but to my surprise this girl was a 10/10 in my book (picky eaters might say she's 8/10 though). She tells me the price which was $20 higher than what I was quoted. I told her I brought exact amount (which was a lie of course) and she said "it's okay". She starts off with a massage which was surprisingly decent but targeted mostly my back for about 5 min. Then she asks me to turn over and she starts her nuru part which included having her boobs (which was on the harder side) on top of my face at which point she offered something. I want to say she asked if I wanted to drink orange juice out of them, $20 extra. I declined as I'm not sure what I heard. Anyway she slides her body up and down few times and eventually sits facing me, holding my dick between her legs and starts jacking me off. She looked pretty hot with my dick so close to her pussy and I exploded after a couple minutes. Then she cleans me up and asks me if I want more massage or nuru. I actually enjoyed her massage so went with that. After all is said and done I had gotten about 30-35 min of service and asked her if it's been an hour yet, to which she replied that no but since I only brought enough for 45 min, she gave a 45 min service. I was slightly annoyed so I didn't tip. She also told me that she's not Tia but she's actually Angie. I was taken aback because at no point in time was this communicated to me so I got slightly more annoyed. She told me they switched because she thought I would enjoy someone more fit, which I probably wouldn't have minded but still, not what I ordered so that kind of destroyed the mood afterwards. In hindsight I'm guessing her client came late and so she got Angie to cover her.

TLDR: Overall Angie was very hot, her massage skills are excellent, her nuru was slightly on mechanical side but her hotness helps cover some of that. If you're okay with that or want to try out the orange juice part (not 100% sure what I heard though), I would recommend her. She's probably in her mid 20's and judging from her accent, I would assume she's Vietnamese.What was the damage? House & Nuru?

Ekali
07-15-22, 20:59
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.That is disgusting. The peeing lines up with a previous report I've seen here but I think this is the first time I've heard of a provider shitting during the session. What day was this? Sunnywell usually has one girl working each day. I want to know when to stay clear lmao.

BigBoDonk
07-15-22, 22:41
That is disgusting. The peeing lines up with a previous report I've seen here but I think this is the first time I've heard of a provider shitting during the session. What day was this? Sunnywell usually has one girl working each day. I want to know when to stay clear lmao.I believe she is there 1-3-5.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-15-22, 23:18
These AMPs use to be off the hook. I know should be in SGV posts, but had some good times at these AAMPS.I went 7 or 8 times to that place and had some great ladies. But last few times, the quality of the girl went downhill while price went uphill.

One tip. Is that some of the hottest girls just come work the weekend and make a grand or two a day. Then they don't come in on the weekdays. So you often get the lower quality girls on weekdays.

Koreans are not motivated by making maximum money. They seem to be more about making a good chunk of money but then not working the rest of the time. Same I would do if I were them.

SpicyCurry
07-15-22, 23:44
Is that recent with Andy? I had Andy a month ago, and I got the BB finger. But there was a confession by one of our members concerning going #2 and not wiping, and then visiting sweet Andy that made me want to throw up. And I am wondering if Andy has decided to wear the gloves now since that incident.Andie wasn't wearing gloves when her arms were sliding between my crack.

SpicyCurry
07-15-22, 23:58
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.No matter how beautiful the girl is, once they start dropping nuggets, I lose wood. Thank god the last six months it's only happened 2 or 3 times.

Scanalanalyst
07-16-22, 02:45
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.What the fuck. This sounds so terrible and makes normal people just want to stay at home and Jack off.

I don't think I've ever had an amazing massage / happy ending. It's always with an over the hill lady who normally rushes a hand job and gives a lame massage. With inflation I was thinking about trying a few and thinking "it can't be bad right". But I can totally see this happening to me.

JoeSchmo91
07-16-22, 03:02
Went to Healing Therapy in Baldwin Park on the basis of this review. MMS wanted $50 for half an hour. My provider was clearly over 40 and had hard implants. Asked for $140, I have her $120. The whole experience was so mechanical I could not get into it. Would not repeat, do not recommend.They don't offer FS anymore last time I was in that area.

The girls only offered HJ. You must be special or a Papasan.

BenderOver
07-16-22, 03:10
After reading about big rack ladies, I decided to visit Coco in Sunnywell. Reports say she is in her 50's, but she looked like in 70 ies. I decided to take a chance and go. She started with a fake ass massage, and after like 5 min started teasing. I obviously went with the flow and decided to bang her. We agreed on 100. Which is a high for her I think. Anyways I was going to refuse and she agreed. During FS she started to pee saying that she is coming, but obviously it was pee as it smelled like pee. Then at the end she farted in missionary and took an accidental dump. I could not come and was discussed. By the way she is Chinese, people here think she is Japanese or Korean. She is not. I mean, I am not a really picky person but taking a dump during banging is really not my thing. I would definitely not recommend it and keep away from this place.Damage?

LOL, just kidding.

BenderOver
07-16-22, 03:15
Here's the deal with sheets, and this applies not only to Bamboo but to pretty much any shop in this hobby. I privately shared a pic with a few people of what I estimate a day's worth of laundry looks like at BW based on their traffic. I always have that much laundry sitting around my spa at any given moment so it was easy for me to set that much aside for a pic. It's a huge pile, much bigger than most people would imagine. Bigger than I would have imagined before I got into the spa business. BW has one washing machine and I don't think it even works. It's in the restroom. I go to the restroom every visit and I have never once seen it running. They don't have a dryer. Somebody asked one of the girls and they said they do laundry at home and bring it in. Somebody else was there early one morning and personally saw them carrying baskets of clean sheets and towels upstairs. Ok cool. But the amount they described being carried upstairs didn't come close to matching up with the enormous pile that I sent them a pic of.

Now look at it this way. The amount of laundry that their amount of daily traffic would produce would require about 8 loads in the washing machine. That's an hour wash and an hour dry each load. If, and it's a big if, they have one of the commercial grade high capacity washers and dryers at home it's maybe half that, but still 4 hours of wash time and 4 hours of dry time, plus folding which is quite laborious. And that many sheets is a lot heavier than most people would realize. Carrying them up and down stairs would be quite a workout. And if they're washing at home after hours, that means somebody is up all night doing laundry.

Put all of that together and you see that they're at least washing some of their sheets. What I deduce from everything is that they're re-using the same "clean" sheet for multiple customers during the day. They do change the sheet right in front of you when you come in, but they almost certainly have to be using sheets that were already used for somebody else for at least some of the services. Assuming nobody jizzes on the sheets it isn't awful. As DRD says, most guys just shoot on themselves and the girl wipes it up. But it would get them shut down by the health department if they found out. I've heard about many AMPs that got cited by public health for exactly that.

At least they're changing, and probably checking to make sure they aren't wet before reusing them on another customer. There are AMPs that blatantly don't change the sheets at all, and a couple I went into where the sheets were so disgusting that I walked out. That definitely isn't the case at BW.

So like anything else, you have to weigh what "sanitary" means for you. If you're expecting medical clinic clean, you're not going to get that in this hobby hardly anywhere. If you mean "not disgusting" and "cleaner than 90% of other places in this hobby," BW fits the bill.It doesn't take a team of investigators to figure out that they're not changing the sheets. I mean, I went to BW maybe 4 times total. I've seen Andy and Anna, and the roster of profiled masseuses and maybe it was the covid mask talking but, it really wasn't anything memorable at all. And to address the whole clean sheets thing, they febreeze the sheets to the point it's cold and moist when you lay down on it. Ever think WHY would any massage business want to spray a freshly laundered and dried sheet before you go and lay on it?

Don't get me wrong, they have a washing machine and a dryer that seems to be running most of the time. But I'm not totally convinced that the sheets are changed after each use. And yet, I've been there 4 times.

PeterGuzinya
07-16-22, 11:30
Is that recent with Andy? I had Andy a month ago, and I got the BB finger. But there was a confession by one of our members concerning going #2 and not wiping, and then visiting sweet Andy that made me want to throw up. And I am wondering if Andy has decided to wear the gloves now since that incident.A comment was made earlier about the floors being damp at BW and it possibly is related to this as well. A couple of the girls at BW bring plastic pails into the room that contain a soapy liquid. They use it to wash down your genitalia and ass. I'm guessing no matter the quality of your work on the crapper I'm sure some mongers might have some issues. They are pretty thorough and their hands are also cleaned to a certain extent beyond their normal hand washing. Probably not to Grimmy's standards (kidding Grimmy LOL) but at very least as good as you'll find in this biz. I've never found their hygiene suspect there. I wonder why all the discussion about BW when everyone's lining up at F and C hahaha.

SpicyCurry
07-16-22, 11:33
It doesn't take a team of investigators to figure out that they're not changing the sheets. I mean, I went to BW maybe 4 times total. I've seen Andy and Anna, and the roster of profiled masseuses and maybe it was the covid mask talking but, it really wasn't anything memorable at all. And to address the whole clean sheets thing, they febreeze the sheets to the point it's cold and moist when you lay down on it. Ever think WHY would any massage business want to spray a freshly laundered and dried sheet before you go and lay on it?

Don't get me wrong, they have a washing machine and a dryer that seems to be running most of the time. But I'm not totally convinced that the sheets are changed after each use. And yet, I've been there 4 times.I hear what Grim is saying. Bamboo is relatively clean compared to similar shops in the area. Just delusional though how these old guys think they're clean after getting finger fucked. Niceguy99 says Andie wears gloves and throws them away, Not! And headortail says he feels better hearing the water running. Really man, she's got shit all over hand and fingers, deep inside her nails and you think she can clean all that in 20 seconds.

Besides the trans, there are a few good providers at BW. Just understand that those fingers have been in and out of assholes all day. Don't think too much of it.

Grimmy23
07-16-22, 15:55
It doesn't take a team of investigators to figure out that they're not changing the sheets. I mean, I went to BW maybe 4 times total. I've seen Andy and Anna, and the roster of profiled masseuses and maybe it was the covid mask talking but, it really wasn't anything memorable at all. And to address the whole clean sheets thing, they febreeze the sheets to the point it's cold and moist when you lay down on it. Ever think WHY would any massage business want to spray a freshly laundered and dried sheet before you go and lay on it?

Don't get me wrong, they have a washing machine and a dryer that seems to be running most of the time. But I'm not totally convinced that the sheets are changed after each use. And yet, I've been there 4 times.Febreze is ok. Let me tell you what happens even at fully legit spas. Most of us don't use detergent. That's for a couple reasons. First of all is it's a pretty big expense. A spa can easily go through a couple hundred bucks worth of detergent in a week. The other thing is that no matter what detergent you use, someone is going to be allergic to it. Even so-called non-allergenic detergents, someone is going to be allergic, or not like the scent and then you get nasty Yelp reviews about your detergent, or whatever. So what a lot of us do is instead of detergent, we use ozonated water. For a few hundred bucks (closer to 1000 for a commercial grade one) you can buy a little machine that generates ozone into the water going into your washing machine. Ozone is actually more effective at cleaning than detergent. Hospitals and hotels have been doing that for years, for the same reasons I mentioned. It gets everything nice and clean and sanitized.

The problem with ozonated water is it has no scent. That's a good thing. EXCEPT what happens is some dumbass employee folds some of the towels and puts them away when they're still slightly damp, and they take on a musty smell that they pass on to everything else in the cabinet. It happens all the freaking time. The linens are clean but they just don't smell pleasant. If you have a scented detergent it covers that up, but then you have the allergy issues. So spas look for some other way to put the tiniest bit of scent back in, just enough to cover up the funky smell. At my spa we put a TINY amount of Pine Sol in the washing machine. Not so much that the linens smell like Pine Sol, but just enough to keep them from getting funky. Some spas spray with an essential oil solution. Some use Febreze. And there are a wide variety of other solutions to the problem.

So the Febreze in itself is fine, but it is of course very possible that they're just Febrezing sheets between clients and re-using them, at least for some of the clients.

SCJohn
07-16-22, 16:01
Febreze is ok. Let me tell you what happens even at fully legit spas. Most of us don't use detergent. That's for a couple reasons. First of all is it's a pretty big expense. A spa can easily go through a couple hundred bucks worth of detergent in a week. The other thing is that no matter what detergent you use, someone is going to be allergic to it. Even so-called non-allergenic detergents, someone is going to be allergic, or not like the scent and then you get nasty Yelp reviews about your detergent, or whatever. So what a lot of us do is instead of detergent, we use ozonated water. For a few hundred bucks (closer to 1000 for a commercial grade one) you can buy a little machine that generates ozone into the water going into your washing machine. Ozone is actually more effective at cleaning than detergent. Hospitals and hotels have been doing that for years, for the same reasons I mentioned. It gets everything nice and clean and sanitized.

The problem with ozonated water is it has no scent. That's a good thing. EXCEPT what happens is some dumbass employee folds some of the towels and puts them away when they're still slightly damp, and they take on a musty smell that they pass on to everything else in the cabinet. It happens all the freaking time. The linens are clean but they just don't smell pleasant. If you have a scented detergent it covers that up, but then you have the allergy issues. So spas look for some other way to put the tiniest bit of scent back in, just enough to cover up the funky smell. At my spa we put a TINY amount of Pine Sol in the washing machine. Not so much that the linens smell like Pine Sol, but just enough to keep them from getting funky. Some spas spray with an essential oil solution. Some use Febreze. And there are a wide variety of other solutions to the problem.

So the Febreze in itself is fine, but it is of course very possible that they're just Febrezing sheets between clients and re-using them, at least for some of the clients.Has anyone tried bringing their own sheets or a big beach towel? Would they care / mind?

AmpLoverOC
07-16-22, 16:16
Anyone been to Panda at 1st in Tustin recently? Invalid contact on google and yelp doesn't have details too. Wondering if drive is worth.Ask for dianne. Good cocksucker.

BigBoDonk
07-16-22, 16:58
No matter how beautiful the girl is, once they start dropping nuggets, I lose wood. Thank god the last six months it's only happened 2 or 3 times.Did, I am just coming back from this trauma. Are you serious? You have ladies pooping 2-3 times? Is this a joke?

JoeSchmo91
07-16-22, 18:44
Got a girl named Linda.

Massage started slow, gave ok massage.

$40 per 30 minutes.

Then $60 for HJ with her top off. Nice 30 ish Asian girl.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-anta-tustin/22523259.html

May repeat this week.Yah I also found them here as well.

https://nightfunpages.com/cum-play-no-rush-424-468-8443-beautiful-girls/

Will report back soon.

Hope the massage is decent at least lmao.

Nice Guy 99
07-16-22, 18:56
It doesn't take a team of investigators to figure out that they're not changing the sheets. I mean, I went to BW maybe 4 times total. And to address the whole clean sheets thing, they febreeze the sheets to the point it's cold and moist when you lay down on it. Ever think WHY would any massage business want to spray a freshly laundered and dried sheet before you go and lay on it?

Don't get me wrong, they have a washing machine and a dryer that seems to be running most of the time. But I'm not totally convinced that the sheets are changed after each use. And yet, I've been there 4 times.Ben, my friend, I've been to BW more than 40 times. They change the sheet every time for me. I have never encountered a cold / moist sheet. I respectfully convey this as another data point for the board.

Nice Guy 99
07-16-22, 19:03
Has anyone tried bringing their own sheets or a big beach towel? Would they care / mind?John, I doubt very much that they would care. I recommend being polite and not accusing them of using soiled linen. IF asked, just tell them you prefer whatever it is that you are bringing.

James D 2004
07-16-22, 19:13
Febreze is ok. Let me tell you what happens even at fully legit spas. Most of us don't use detergent. That's for a couple reasons. First of all is it's a pretty big expense. A spa can easily go through a couple hundred bucks worth of detergent in a week. The other thing is that no matter what detergent you use, someone is going to be allergic to it. Even so-called non-allergenic detergents, someone is going to be allergic, or not like the scent and then you get nasty Yelp reviews about your detergent, or whatever. So what a lot of us do is instead of detergent, we use ozonated water. For a few hundred bucks (closer to 1000 for a commercial grade one) you can buy a little machine that generates ozone into the water going into your washing machine. Ozone is actually more effective at cleaning than detergent. Hospitals and hotels have been doing that for years, for the same reasons I mentioned. It gets everything nice and clean and sanitized.

So the Febreze in itself is fine, but it is of course very possible that they're just Febrezing sheets between clients and re-using them, at least for some of the clients.Can you keep a new white towel white for long? I'm sure it sanitizes well. And that's very important in an MP, LOL. Odor isn't a big problem. They come from fluid and given enough water they will be gone after repeated wash. For stains, you have to use stain remover anyway. I doubt about the grease. The oxidizing power of ozonated water is a lot weaker than oxiclean, which is percarbonate, which is washing soda plus hydrogen peroxide. You can't dissolve too much ozone gas into water. I calculated that the concentration it's just about enough to disinfect surfaces and fruits and salads. I ended up with a few. One takes forever to arrive from China. Others aren't allowed to ship to CA. I snatched up the ones that are allowed.

On the other hand, the hydrogen peroxide in the percarbonate is quite concentrated. You can see your skin being dissolved in first-aid bottles. The percarbonate is just about enough to handle a dishwasher load. So I don't think a much weaker oxidizer can handle a load of clothes. Though I know there is a lot less grease in the laundry and you can use hot water.

The other thing is that I run the machines outdoors and bubble the ozone into the water. The excess gas is fatal. So I wonder if you may add too much ozone into the water, which can come back out if only a small amount. I also doubt if one pass of the water is sufficient. Ideally, the ozonated water keep going back up to receive more ozone.

Nice Guy 99
07-16-22, 19:28
Bamboo is relatively clean compared to similar shops in the area. Just delusional though how these old guys think they're clean after getting finger fucked. Niceguy99 says Andie wears gloves and throws them away, Not!

Besides the trans, there are a few good providers at BW. Just understand that those fingers have been in and out of assholes all day.Spicy, respectfully, I have heard Andie and others putting on a glove prior to anal stimulation. They are very thin disposable gloves and the feeling is probably highly similar to a bare finger. How have you determined that Andie does not wear a glove?

I've been to BW 40+ times and, in my experience they all wear a glove when providing deep anal penetration. If anyone is concerned they should just ask their MT.

I can also assure you there are no transsexuals at BW, all MTs at BW are Chinese cis women.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just share my experience.

Best,
NG99.

KammyMike
07-16-22, 19:50
Found this AMP by accident on Bristol while getting some lunch. Small head said check it out. Went upstairs through a metal gate. This complex have to AMP next to each other. Walk inside 207 and saw Asian hottie in a short tight skirt man Kiki in a med doc over coat. She said 40 hhr, ok. 5 minutes decent back rub and flip. Ask what I want, HJ 60 and everything 120. Didn't have enough and opt for HJ with top down. Not bad, would I repeat maybe.

GreenStream
07-16-22, 20:47
I like foot massages, and they do a decent job at Bamboo Wood. I always go for the 90 minute massage with a foot massage. However, a bit of water may get on the floors. I been there enough times to know that the masseuses are all real women. Have you noticed that Bamoo Wood is advertising on Facebook? The more they are successful, the more enemies they will have.

Grimmy23
07-16-22, 23:41
Can you keep a new white towel white for long? I'm sure it sanitizes well. And that's very important in an MP, LOL. Odor isn't a big problem. They come from fluid and given enough water they will be gone after repeated wash. For stains, you have to use stain remover anyway. I doubt about the grease. The oxidizing power of ozonated water is a lot weaker than oxiclean, which is percarbonate, which is washing soda plus hydrogen peroxide. You can't dissolve too much ozone gas into water. I calculated that the concentration it's just about enough to disinfect surfaces and fruits and salads. I ended up with a few. One takes forever to arrive from China. Others aren't allowed to ship to CA. I snatched up the ones that are allowed.

On the other hand, the hydrogen peroxide in the percarbonate is quite concentrated. You can see your skin being dissolved in first-aid bottles. The percarbonate is just about enough to handle a dishwasher load. So I don't think a much weaker oxidizer can handle a load of clothes. Though I know there is a lot less grease in the laundry and you can use hot water.

The other thing is that I run the machines outdoors and bubble the ozone into the water. The excess gas is fatal. So I wonder if you may add too much ozone into the water, which can come back out if only a small amount. I also doubt if one pass of the water is sufficient. Ideally, the ozonated water keep going back up to receive more ozone.Ozonated water meets healthcare standards. Hospitals have been using it instead of detergent for years. The medical linen supply company I use for sheets washes with ozonated water. Most hotels wash with ozonated water. So it has been extensively tested for sanitizing, and it also does a very good job of getting massage oils and gels out of linens. We use all kinds of facial products and our towels end up with womens makeup in them. The ozonated water takes it all right off. You have to wash in cold water because the ozone won't fully dissolve in hot. Again, the problem isn't the odor of the ozonated water because it has literally no scent. The problem is that people get lazy with the drying cycle and put stuff away while it's still slightly damp, and it mildews. You usually need something to put just the tiniest bit of scent in there to keep everything smelling fresh. Not all spas do this but most do. AMPs, probably not.

Pand25
07-16-22, 23:53
Must be BFF under new ownership trying to reinvent itself? Was very poorly run previously, to bad, because it had potential. There was some good pussy to be had with a few hotties for some no BS FS, but some suffered from GPS (seems to be more common lately), that among other things like bad management shut them down.

May be with a visit to see if things have changed.

Found this AMP by accident on Bristol while getting some lunch. Small head said check it out. Went upstairs through a metal gate. This complex have to AMP next to each other. Walk inside 207 and saw Asian hottie in a short tight skirt man Kiki in a med doc over coat. She said 40 hhr, ok. 5 minutes decent back rub and flip. Ask what I want, HJ 60 and everything 120. Didn't have enough and opt for HJ with top down. Not bad, would I repeat maybe.

Heartless Jay
07-17-22, 00:50
Can we just take a step back on this whole topic of did they or did they not change the sheets at BW? How many times have you all been to a hotel or apartment for a "massage". Dudes come in and out all day and all night, and there's no way the sheets are changed. Same pillows, same sheets, probably 25 loads a day are shot on those beds, and we're laying in the filth too. And we're not bringing our own sheets either. So although in a perfect world we'd like everything to be squeaky clean for us, that's just not a realistic expectation. And from my experience, BW is as clean as your average jack shack, if not cleaner. The girl brings in a new sheet every time. I have no proof that it's been freshly laundered, but so far they haven't smelled like ass.

ReDtoLaunch
07-17-22, 02:26
Found this AMP by accident on Bristol while getting some lunch. Small head said check it out. Went upstairs through a metal gate. This complex have to AMP next to each other. Walk inside 207 and saw Asian hottie in a short tight skirt man Kiki in a med doc over coat. She said 40 hhr, ok. 5 minutes decent back rub and flip. Ask what I want, HJ 60 and everything 120. Didn't have enough and opt for HJ with top down. Not bad, would I repeat maybe.Name of the place is Star 207? City?

James D 2004
07-17-22, 02:43
Ozonated water meets healthcare standards. Hospitals have been using it instead of detergent for years. The medical linen supply company I use for sheets washes with ozonated water. Most hotels wash with ozonated water. So it has been extensively tested for sanitizing, and it also does a very good job of getting massage oils and gels out of linens. We use all kinds of facial products and our towels end up with womens makeup in them. The ozonated water takes it all right off. You have to wash in cold water because the ozone won't fully dissolve in hot. Again, the problem isn't the odor of the ozonated water because it has literally no scent. The problem is that people get lazy with the drying cycle and put stuff away while it's still slightly damp, and it mildews. You usually need something to put just the tiniest bit of scent in there to keep everything smelling fresh. Not all spas do this but most do. AMPs, probably not.If you say you can get the massage oil out, I'm sold. The reviews are pretty good but they don't seal the deal like massage oil or makeup. One newspaper mention the clean smell but I guess that's the ozone smell without rinising.

I mean you are not limited to use the machine all the time. If there are difficult stuff I can use hot water and percarbonate.

BigBoDonk
07-17-22, 07:46
So after I got traumatized by Sunnywell pooping lady. I decided I needed some relaxation and headed to Bamboo, where normal tip would be 40 for HJ, back in the day there was a girl that did FS, but looks like she is no longer there for a long time. After the massage she asked for a tip of 80. I explained that HJ is 40 everywhere, to which she said that there are people paying 80. So I obviously disagreed and left with nothing. After reading reports here from some fellow mongers where they say that they tip over asking price now I understand why this is happening.

1. Dear friends, if you are part of this community try to contribute not only with reports but also with cooperation. Personally, I consider myself a sex addict (otherwise why I would be here 5 am first thing in the morning) and can not afford to pay 80 for every HJ I get. Don't be selfish and have a sense of camaraderie when tipping. I don't know dude, if you like her ask her to be your girlfriend or smthng. But don't inflate prices for all of us.

2. If you really like providers don't overpay, as you are causing inflation in the market. Just buy her some chocolate or some other shit.

Thanks to some guys here Bamboo will now charge x2 what they charge for on their nasty and dirty sheets. By the way, yes the sheets are dirty, I once got some weird infection from their sheets, they don't change them for months.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-17-22, 08:07
So after I got traumatized by Sunnywell pooping lady. I decided I needed some relaxation and headed to Bamboo, where normal tip would be 40 for HJ, back in the day there was a girl that did FS, but looks like she is no longer there for a long time. After the massage she asked for a tip of 80. I explained that HJ is 40 everywhere, to which she said that there are people paying 80. So I obviously disagreed and left with nothing. After reading reports here from some fellow mongers where they say that they tip over asking price now I understand why this is happening.

1. Dear friends, if you are part of this community try to contribute not only with reports but also with cooperation. Personally, I consider myself a sex addict (otherwise why I would be here 5 am first thing in the morning) and can not afford to pay 80 for every HJ I get. Don't be selfish and have a sense of camaraderie when tipping. I don't know dude, if you like her ask her to be your girlfriend or smthng. But don't inflate prices for all of us.

2. If you really like providers don't overpay, as you are causing inflation in the market. Just buy her some chocolate or some other shit.

Thanks to some guys here Bamboo will now charge x2 what they charge for on their nasty and dirty sheets. By the way, yes the sheets are dirty, I once got some weird infection from their sheets, they don't change them for months.First of all of the girls at all of the shops have decided amonst themselves that 60 is the new 40. Apparnetly they have pole polishers OPEC where they decide such things. I have been dick-mailed for 60 at BW, and half a dozen other OC places. The only one who has yet to do this is SH. That being said, I have never heard of a girl asking 80 although one of the girls at BW did 60 was not a very good tip. This whole thing is outrageous, because even 2020, not a single girl ever demanded 40, and in fact with shitty service you could get 35 with no complaints.

Regarding your plea for Monger Cartel. Yeah I have said that myself a few times. When they won't take 50, then you have to be ready to walk. Or least say "I was expecting to pay 40, but if you 60, just give me some more foot massage and I'll give you 15". I did that once, and the girl got very noticably agitated and decided 50 was not so bad afterall. So be ready to burn the session.

The other thing is to tell the girls and the MMS's that your salary only went up 1-4% but they are raising the house fee 30-40% and the girls are raising tips 50-100% ($60-80), and that blows throiugh your monger budget for the month, so instead of coming twice a week, now is one a week or whatever. I think this should hit home if people actually open their mouths and say it because almost all the shops seem to be suffering from slow downs. They need to be educated in essential economic principles. If you raise prices greedily above an equilibrium point, you make more per sessions, but your total number of sessions drops, and your overall income drops.

They may assume that business is dropping becuase its summer or guys are not horny anymore. So you got to spell it out for them in neon lights. "With these higher prices, I won't come back very often. If the prices were in line with actual inflation ($43 tip would be consistent with 8% LA inflation), then I would come more often. Then when they are sitting around in an empty shop and the door opens and a monger comes in, gradually their demands will soften.

DarkRoomDaddy
07-17-22, 08:35
A comment was made earlier about the floors being damp at BW and it possibly is related to this as well. A couple of the girls at BW bring plastic pails into the room that contain a soapy liquid. They use it to wash down your genitalia and ass. I'm guessing no matter the quality of your work on the crapper I'm sure some mongers might have some issues. They are pretty thorough and their hands are also cleaned to a certain extent beyond their normal hand washing. Probably not to Grimmy's standards (kidding Grimmy LOL) but at very least as good as you'll find in this biz. I've never found their hygiene suspect there. I wonder why all the discussion about BW when everyone's lining up at F and C hahaha.Actually some of the girls at BW almost seem to be neurotic about germs. I had a provider who sprays my hands with sanitizer and her own on the flip, then she repeats, she makes sure to see that I have wiped the sanitizer into every corner of my hands, and then a toilette. After the heavy breathing session, I get all 11 fingers cleaned again too. So I would say those girls are more germ conscious than I myself I am. Not to reveal too many personal details, but if I have eaten a lot of spicy curry or have sloppy joes at my friend Kevin's home, and take a dump, its sufficient for me, to just use some soap and hot water for 10 seconds.

Regarding sheets. SH never changes them. And its not even possible to get legit there anymore. If you go to SH you're dick will be pulled whether you want it or not. But at BW, I get a new sheet at the start of the session, and it smells fresh. Like morning dew or sunshine on a summer day.

I for one am not going to respond to any further nonsense reports by some guys who seem to have a vendetta against BW.

SpicyCurry
07-17-22, 11:19
Spicy, respectfully, I have heard Andie and others putting on a glove prior to anal stimulation. They are very thin disposable gloves and the feeling is probably highly similar to a bare finger. How have you determined that Andie does not wear a glove?

I've been to BW 40+ times and, in my experience they all wear a glove when providing deep anal penetration. If anyone is concerned they should just ask their MT.

I can also assure you there are no transsexuals at BW, all MTs at BW are Chinese cis women.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just share my experience..You "heard", but you actually didn't see the gloves and couldn't feel the gloves; and surely didn't see them thrown away. Believe what you want, we can never prove it one way or another. And no hating on trans, OK? Some of us enjoy the company.

Grimmy23
07-17-22, 11:21
Can we just take a step back on this whole topic of did they or did they not change the sheets at BW? How many times have you all been to a hotel or apartment for a "massage". Dudes come in and out all day and all night, and there's no way the sheets are changed. Same pillows, same sheets, probably 25 loads a day are shot on those beds, and we're laying in the filth too. And we're not bringing our own sheets either. So although in a perfect world we'd like everything to be squeaky clean for us, that's just not a realistic expectation. And from my experience, BW is as clean as your average jack shack, if not cleaner. The girl brings in a new sheet every time. I have no proof that it's been freshly laundered, but so far they haven't smelled like ass.BW is very clean by AMP / jack shack standards. They do wash the sheets and change them after every massage. When you walk in there's no sheet on the table. They put one on after you arrive. It is very likely that the sheet they put in has already had a couple mongers laying on it that day. As I've pointed out, washing as many sheets as they would go through in a day is a physical and logistical impossibility with their setup. That's why legit spas use linen service. You just can't do that much laundry even if you tried. I'd share pictures to demonstrate but that's a violation of the photo gallery policy here so I won't do that. But compare that to SH downstairs and many other jack shacks that go days without washing sheets, and as Jay pointed out, people who monger in hotel rooms where all the mongers for the day shoot their loads all over the same bed with the same sheets, and the sheets at BW are the least of your concerns. They always look and smell clean. I'm sure if someone popped all over a sheet they wouldn't re-use it. They might spray them with Febreze or something else to keep them smelling fresh. That's not a bad thing as I've also pointed out and is also done in the legit spa industry.

So bottom line is don't worry about sanitation at BW. They keep the place clean. I've said it wouldn't pass a health department inspection and that's very true, but the reality is most of our kitchens wouldn't pass a health department inspection either. I wouldn't go there, or anywhere else, if you've had a recent surgery and your incision hasn't fully closed up yet. That's going to be me in a month or so. I'm going to be staying away until I'm fully healed, but other than that there is nothing to worry about.

If you are concerned, take a beach towel or a single bed sheet in and just tell them you have sensitive skin allergies and prefer laying on your own. Shouldn't be a big deal.

SpicyCurry
07-17-22, 11:30
Did, I am just coming back from this trauma. Are you serious? You have ladies pooping 2-3 times? Is this a joke?Really man, girls should excuse themselves instead of pooping in the room. But I heard a powerful orgasm can cause a girl to squeeze out a loaf or two, so I take that as a compliment.

Punter1
07-17-22, 13:41
Name of the place is Star 207? City?East side of Bristol, about a block south of Warner. Two story strip mall. Star is #202, BFF is #207. Star is further from the stairs & elevator. Both have reviews on RM, but BFF's are several months old. Stars's are recent.

Have fun!

OhheYandy
07-17-22, 14:00
Haven: Tessa still number one hotty. Jordyn is another cute Latina, not as fit but big tits and a cute face.

Nearby in Santa Ana, off Seventeenth there's another spa. Chanel is super hot and enthusiastic, if not a bit on the crazy side. Star is a half Filipino-Latina that is absolutely hot, with a nice tight body. Will keep these 3 on rotation for awhile.

Sexaholic777
07-17-22, 14:46
Yah I also found them here as well.

https://nightfunpages.com/cum-play-no-rush-424-468-8443-beautiful-girls/

Will report back soon.

Hope the massage is decent at least lmao.Did you like Linda too? Or a new gal worked?

BigBoDonk
07-17-22, 17:32
First of all of the girls at all of the shops have decided amonst themselves that 60 is the new 40. Apparnetly they have pole polishers OPEC where they decide such things. I have been dick-mailed for 60 at BW, and half a dozen other OC places. The only one who has yet to do this is SH. That being said, I have never heard of a girl asking 80 although one of the girls at BW did 60 was not a very good tip. This whole thing is outrageous, because even 2020, not a single girl ever demanded 40, and in fact with shitty service you could get 35 with no complaints.

Regarding your plea for Monger Cartel. Yeah I have said that myself a few times. When they won't take 50, then you have to be ready to walk. Or least say "I was expecting to pay 40, but if you 60, just give me some more foot massage and I'll give you 15". I did that once, and the girl got very noticably agitated and decided 50 was not so bad afterall. So be ready to burn the session.

The other thing is to tell the girls and the MMS's that your salary only went up 1-4% but they are raising the house fee 30-40% and the girls are raising tips 50-100% ($60-80), and that blows throiugh your monger budget for the month, so instead of coming twice a week, now is one a week or whatever. I think this should hit home if people actually open their mouths and say it because almost all the shops seem to be suffering from slow downs. They need to be educated in essential economic principles. If you raise prices greedily above an equilibrium point, you make more per sessions, but your total number of sessions drops, and your overall income drops.

They may assume that business is dropping becuase its summer or guys are not horny anymore. So you got to spell it out for them in neon lights. "With these higher prices, I won't come back very often. If the prices were in line with actual inflation ($43 tip would be consistent with 8% LA inflation), then I would come more often. Then when they are sitting around in an empty shop and the door opens and a monger comes in, gradually their demands will soften.Well recession here. And I am going to offer 35 in SH today. Take it or leave. Lets work together and lower the prices!

Kevin80
07-17-22, 18:29
I recently met this guy that knows SH well. Today I told him about the discussion we're having about dirty sheets at BW and SH and his reply was simple. Just ask!

"SH is absolutely filthy, but no worries. If you want clean towels, just ask and they'll be happy to change it. Do that often enough and the next time you walk in the door, the provider will bring in fresh sheet and towel without you asking. Other girls might even jump in to help prepare your room. Knowing a clean room is important, girls will compete to get you to notice. ".

Caribe
07-17-22, 18:34
Well recession here. And I am going to offer 35 in SH today. Take it or leave. Lets work together and lower the prices!I agree with both of you brothers.

Slammer6008
07-17-22, 20:22
First of all of the girls at all of the shops have decided amonst themselves that 60 is the new 40. Apparnetly they have pole polishers OPEC where they decide such things. I have been dick-mailed for 60 at BW, and half a dozen other OC places. The only one who has yet to do this is SH. That being said, I have never heard of a girl asking 80 although one of the girls at BW did 60 was not a very good tip. This whole thing is outrageous, because even 2020, not a single girl ever demanded 40, and in fact with shitty service you could get 35 with no complaints.

They may assume that business is dropping becuase its summer or guys are not horny anymore. So you got to spell it out for them in neon lights. "With these higher prices, I won't come back very often. If the prices were in line with actual inflation ($43 tip would be consistent with 8% LA inflation), then I would come more often. Then when they are sitting around in an empty shop and the door opens and a monger comes in, gradually their demands will soften.Nobody takes in consideration!! Which I know some that give great massages!! Hand jobs and suckie. But some of you leave without tipping stealing their money out of their purses and putting hands on some of these girls. So after a while they get tired of some of these assholes that go in there. But nobody talks about that!! And I know some of you a holes are on this board. That's why I do not recommend so much it makes me look bad. So adjust that into your price.

KammyMike
07-18-22, 00:10
I recently met this guy that knows SH well. Today I told him about the discussion we're having about dirty sheets at BW and SH and his reply was simple. Just ask!

"SH is absolutely filthy, but no worries. If you want clean towels, just ask and they'll be happy to change it. Do that often enough and the next time you walk in the door, the provider will bring in fresh sheet and towel without you asking. Other girls might even jump in to help prepare your room. Knowing a clean room is important, girls will compete to get you to notice. ".Why are some of you guys complaining now after so many visit. Beginning how great BW or SH was and now how dirty and unsanitary BW / SH.

Baokhang165
07-18-22, 15:33
Has anybody been to this place before, it's in Anaheim.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1201-s-euclid-st-d-anaheim/22482714.html

Slammer6008
07-18-22, 18:49
The place off of McFadden and Brookhurst? Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Does the place have doors or is it just curtains!! Want to try out it's across the street from six star.

Thank you.

OhheYandy
07-18-22, 19:11
Anyone try the other girls at Haven? Searching Haven doesn't really help since Haven't shows up so many times.

CubeBrick
07-18-22, 19:15
First of all, the new Naugles is a big disappointment. Does not resemble the real Naugles at all.

So I went to Tulip however Linda is a hard nut to crack. I mosey'd on over to thr neigneigboring center next to Crystals Restaurant. Used to be Eden, now its VIP Massage. Had a full sesh with Sky. She's pretty cute. Theres 2 other girls there too. Might be back.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd-stanton-ca/22526851.html

YellowFinTuna
07-18-22, 20:11

They may assume that business is dropping becuase its summer or guys are not horny anymore. So you got to spell it out for them in neon lights. "With these higher prices, I won't come back very often. If the prices were in line with actual inflation ($43 tip would be consistent with 8% LA inflation), then I would come more often. Then when they are sitting around in an empty shop and the door opens and a monger comes in, gradually their demands will soften.When BW demanded 60 for an HJ, that was the last time I went there, a couple months ago. The end for BW and me because everyone else was posting similar at BW. I'm finding that other places are still charging 40. Shirt off 60, pants and shirt off 80 and totally naked and I can touch everywhere 100. BJ and FS is another story. I'm super respectful of these women because this is their lively hood and my entertainment and if they get soured on it. It's going to hard to replace them. Being super polite has always worked better for me. Hopefully the GPS doesn't spread outside of BW.

Old timers. Ever wonder what happened to Krystal who was frequently mentioned on this blog. Gone with the wind due to GPS. Maybe she wanted it that way but I never hear anything about her these days.

OhheYandy
07-18-22, 20:28
Wait no HJ, no FS? Nothing?The most robotic HJ for 5 minutes.

PeterGuzinya
07-18-22, 20:33
The place off of McFadden and Brookhurst? Does anyone have any Intel on this place. Does the place have doors or is it just curtains!! Want to try out it's across the street from six star.

Thank you.I'm assuming you don't mean Young Zi, the legit shop directly across. Total Health is a half block south on Brookhurst. It's curtains but that is not an issue. Helen and Coco are 50 years olds but in decent shape. Coco is fun and Helen is more fun. 40 for the hour.

Slammer6008
07-18-22, 21:02
When BW demanded 60 for an HJ, that was the last time I went there, a couple months ago. The end for BW and me because everyone else was posting similar at BW. I'm finding that other places are still charging 40. Shirt off 60, pants and shirt off 80 and totally naked and I can touch everywhere 100. BJ and FS is another story. I'm super respectful of these women because this is their lively hood and my entertainment and if they get soured on it. It's going to hard to replace them. Being super polite has always worked better for me. Hopefully the GPS doesn't spread outside of BW.

Old timers. Ever wonder what happened to Krystal who was frequently mentioned on this blog. Gone with the wind due to GPS. Maybe she wanted it that way but I never hear anything about her these days.The magic word yeah some of these douche bags by.

Bite these girls I'm always cool as a cucumber and polite.

JoeSchmo91
07-18-22, 21:46
The magic word yeah some of these douche bags by.

Bite these girls I'm always cool as a cucumber and polite.Looks like. Me an you an few others are chill and don't steal from the girls. This should be in the rant section.

JoeSchmo91
07-18-22, 21:49
So I found this small little place off of Tustin and Chapman area.

It's a hole in the wall massage place. It's upstairs next to a hotel.

Got a girl named Susie / Candy. She told me name was candy then said Susie as I left.

Good tease. $40 per 30 minutes and $100 for FS.

Good body, she's Vietnamese. Clean towels LOL. Lot of people are ranting about that these days. Weird trolls.

DSeanC
07-18-22, 22:07
I was in Garden Grove few weeks back and checked out a massage spot near my hotel and gave it a shot. This place is advertised on BB and the picture is the actual lady that runs the place. . 7 at the door, decent massage and she knew why I was there, full menu available and I opted for the 'everything' at 1. 4. She's probably in her 40's or older but she's in a great shape with her MM Ds. She didn't let me DATY on my 1st visit so straight to Mish after a decent CBJ. She kept saying she has a small pussy and she wasn't lying. I almost finished in Mish but had to check her from the back side. Pounded her in K9 and finished in the bag. As I was leaving I saw a younger lady and decided to come back the next day.

The following day, I asked for the other girl and they already knew why I was there. I usually behave but I really let my hands roam as she was very touchy with me. Same. 7 + 1. 4 for FS but she actually gave me a really nice BBBJ while I DATY'd in 69. She was already really wet and very tasty. She covered jr and started standing mish w / her on the table and smooth transition with her on her side and to K9. She wasn't as tight as the older lady but a good snug. I finished in Mish and when she was giving me a massage afterwards, she didn't have her panties on and as I FIV, she was still super wet LOL Both times I was out of there in about 45 minutes but good times.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:39
So I check out this hot spot in Lake Forest off of triton way. Good black girl with small boobs but a big butt.

About 30's, it's a Nuru spot and FS massage.

Can't find it? So be it.

Dudes stop complaining!

About last night in Westminster.

Bamboo woods, got a hottie named Ana. Chinese gal with B cups. $40 for half hour.

$60 for BJ and ball licking. Floor wasn't damp, mamasan Mindy offered 4 hands. May try next time. Did notice the towel they put over the face hole was yellowish. Luckily I brought my own towels. Ana sucked a good dick with my cum dripping out of her mouth. She didn't swallow but would for an extra $30 next time. Mindy offered 4 hands with her man if you are into that.

Downstairs at Sunny Reflex. On my way out downstairs.

Saw a girl named Grace, but looked like she had something red dots on her mouth. May try her if it clears up. Good banhmi sandwiches down stairs too. Haha.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:39

Thank you.Place got curtains only. No FS but good massage for $50.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:45
This plaza is literally across the Po po station.

Guess they closed Sunny spa 108 and lucky spa as well and Honey spa was raided it looks like there's a red notice.

Weird because 115 with no name was open and so is Rose spa. Pretty cheap. Looks like the cops own them. $80 for FS with a hot 25 year old named Yuki. She greeted me with big smile and dragged me into their spa. Can't miss.

The place it's to the right of the parking lot area. Asian gal with big tits and tiny waist. Works Monday and Tuesday.

Surprise they are open. I looked up the spas on Google and none of them have current business licenses so I knew the places were not legit and offer some type of FS. Cheap and will be back. Even knowing the cops let them open or control them in Costa Mesa.

There used to be 6 spas.

TupacShakur88
07-18-22, 22:47
Why are some of you guys complaining now after so many visit. Beginning how great BW or SH was and now how dirty and unsanitary BW / SH.They sold their accounts to the mamasans and papasans. Too much heat I guess.