PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

SaltyDog
01-18-09, 23:52
Recommended a fellow monger/poster to spot in the Oc.

This fool has the audacity to call me and cuzz me out for referring him to a "butterface". Saying that service was mediocre at best.

I guess my description of cute is different than others.

Has this happened to you guys?

Last referral I give out.You should copy and paste this guys comments. Butterface? Hummm? Well let everyone know who the complainer is or he can stay home and take care of him self.

Barfly017
01-19-09, 05:08
I'm glad BMalibu was better able to answer your question. He's kind of a Jedi Master when it comes to MPs. Seek out his reports.

Some of my comments were general in nature an not necessarily directed at you. Hopefully, if its repeated enough, other new members will take heed. The Senior membership just loves it when a guys first report is asking for specifics about this place or that to be posted. I can only imagine how much personal mail they get.

Pepperinch
01-19-09, 15:14
For those of you looking for a massge/good ass rub plus extras, try 114 Irvine.

.6 on entry for 1 hour. It seems like a legit place with reverse peepholes. Had a chinese girl that gave a great back massage and then worked her way down to my ass and spent a considerable amount of time there. On the flip she worked her way down to the boys and started with a HJ. She finished me off russian style and then a CIM. Tipped her .6 for the extras.

Quite a lot of extras for a 'legit' place.

YMMVWhere is this place in Irvine?

Please pass the details by PM.

Member #3942
01-19-09, 19:02
If you're looking to save money dude go to Julie's. But I can't speak about any value (hehehe).Dude dont go to julies unless youre drunk and blind. I guess its ok for the price but youre better off going almost anywhere. Julie is nothing to look at but I guess if you got no funds go by all means. Just I cant picture it anymore since I am so spoiled but young hot ones. Even if they ask for zillions for extras at least I got a young hottie rubbing me and most times I get pleanty of ass grabbing. When they ask for millions I just get up and go.

Joe Valdez
01-20-09, 20:49
Hi yall.

Gonna go to my first AMP. Which places has the nicest looking girls. Preferably in Lake Forest or Irvine? I would like the possibility of a HE but I'm not gonna be bummed if nothing happens.

SirMister
01-21-09, 16:27
Hi yall.

Gonna go to my first AMP. Which places has the nicest looking girls. Preferably in Lake Forest or Irvine? I would like the possibility of a HE but I'm not gonna be bummed if nothing happens.You can try Angel Spa in Costa Mesa off 440 Fair.

Member #3942
01-22-09, 00:39
You can try Angel Spa in Costa Mesa off 440 Fair.

Yeah not bad looking but almost positive no HE. You could try cindy at LFBC, cute sexy and probably no HE but you wanted looks.

Member #3991
01-22-09, 02:51
... Try the place on tustin, ... they have a tableshower and its only 50 for an hour.Always the bargain shopper in these times of economic downturn, I stopped by today at 823. Well the list price has been raised to $60 / hour although the MMS is willing to respect the old rate of $50 for now.

The girl was a bit younger than I thought based on CV's description. Mid- 20's, cute, thin and. Argh!. Wearing jeans. I have adopted the bias of our senior members and also believe they should be banned!

One down only about 10-15 more on my active to try list.

SirMister
01-22-09, 15:40
Yeah not bad looking but almost positive no HE. You could try cindy at LFBC, cute sexy and probably no HE but you wanted looks.Cash yeah he said he didn't need HE 100% anyway so I figure for good looking gals with nothing else. I hear of some things in there in terms of HJ but rarely as well. It was one of the first places I ever went and nothing happened and than after that I found the review sites and this and other forums and I found out what a great resource! This site is!

SaltyDog
01-22-09, 20:42
Hi yall.

Gonna go to my first AMP. Which places has the nicest looking girls. Preferably in Lake Forest or Irvine? I would like the possibility of a HE but I'm not gonna be bummed if nothing happens.I still think you ought to check out Julie's if you want a good massage and I know you trying to save some money so guys give him a tip how to get there. You like it a lot Joe.

Member #3991
01-23-09, 01:15
Another rookie mistake. Too much information! Well I stopped by and repeated with a gal who gives a very nice massage and HE at a good price. I have always believed in being that by being respectful, friendly, and somewhat inquisitive results in a better interaction. Since she remembered me, I went beyond the typical pleasantries and compliments and asked her a bit about her past. Out came the story of the husband who gambled away their money and subsequent divorce, a bit about how mom would be disappointed if she knew she was working in an AMP, . Well all of this certainly broke my mood and destroyed the fantasy aspects of the encounter. From I'll just stick with the compliments about appearance and performance that enhance the direct experience and avoid inquiring too much.

Member #3942
01-23-09, 18:55
Notice how there are no black girls giving massage again?

Parkour
01-23-09, 20:05
Went and checked out a mp on katella that Malibu gave me the info on. Hot latina named carmiella i think.I was hoping for an asian provider but she got the job done. Overall good time but i did feel a little rushed. She told me she was not use to young guys coming into the mp and keep asking am I about to finish which kinda of killed the mood. Don't know if i will go back but it was a decent way to waste an afternoon.

Amp Aficionado
01-24-09, 00:17
I'm hooked! This is my first report, I've been visiting AMPs for about a year now.
Just visited C&C and had a great experience with Bebe.

Just wanted to chime in.

Joe Valdez
01-24-09, 02:14
I still think you ought to check out Julie's if you want a good massage and I know you trying to save some money so guys give him a tip how to get there. You like it a lot Joe.I googled "julies massage brookhurst" and the first link was a craigslist review.

Thanks for the sugestion but the reviews there and on CL are not good.

Frogger321
01-25-09, 02:55
There seems to be a lot of good reports on the one in Katella. I should go back again. I haven't been for a couple of weeks now. Is this urge normal? Haha.

Member #3991
01-26-09, 10:54
I was passing by the area of 17th and the 55 freeway in Santa Ana. I noticed 4 places clustered together. A spa off on its own, a acupuncture place, a place with lots of signs, and a combo foot place. I am thinking about heading to that area this week. Can anyone provide any details regarding the relative merits of any of these places? Any type of feedback (general, PM) would be appreciated as I can only try one this week.

Thanks in advance!

Ib Mike
01-26-09, 22:20
I was passing by the area of 17th and the 55 freeway in Santa Ana. I noticed 4 places clustered together. A spa off on its own, a acupuncture place, a place with lots of signs, and a combo foot place. I am thinking about heading to that area this week. Can anyone provide any details regarding the relative merits of any of these places? Any type of feedback (general, PM) would be appreciated as I can only try one this week.

Thanks in advance!

The place on it's own is Relax Day Spa. They are HJ only and half the girls do it and half won't. It is a very small place. PM for more info

The other three off Ponderosa. The accupuncture place used to be VERY GOOD. It got shut down and reopened. I haven't been in there since it shut down. I would appreciate info on this one.

The other two in the parking lot with Godfather's bar are no fun. They are both operated by the same lady, a 50 yo Korean who likes to tease the guys but is strict on the girls about staying clean. I have been to both places multiple times and got one HJ. Decent massage but no extras in general. This one advertsies like crazy on Craigs.

Member #3991
01-26-09, 23:36
The place on it's own is Relax Day Spa. They are HJ only and half the girls do it and half won't. It is a very small place. PM for more info

The other three off Ponderosa. The accupuncture place used to be VERY GOOD. It got shut down and reopened. I haven't been in there since it shut down. I would appreciate info on this one.

The other two in the parking lot with Godfather's bar are no fun. They are both operated by the same lady, a 50 yo Korean who likes to tease the guys but is strict on the girls about staying clean. I have been to both places multiple times and got one HJ. Decent massage but no extras in general. This one advertsies like crazy on Craigs.Thanks for the feedback! This really helps prioritize things in the area. It was all the adds on CL (I guess from the Korean) coupled with some previous posts on this forum that inspired me to take a drive by. We'll see what happens.

Jack Slater
01-27-09, 02:05
Hi. Just joined this site recently. Always been curious about AMP's so I checked a couple in lake forest. Went to oasis and all I got was a good hard massage by a middle aged Chinese woman. Wanted a HE, so I checked out golden spa not so far away.

Got a k-girl with a tee and workout pants. She gave me a massage while sitting on top of me. Flipped over and I hinted for a HJ(. 4). She agreed to it. Very mechanical, but let me touch her on top (outside only). Wasn't impressed but somehow the experience was still exciting for me since it was my first. I paid for 1hr but she told me to do half next time. Not sure if I'm going to go back there. Wish I read up here before doing my own exploring. I keep hearing about lfbc. That's up the street, right?

B Malibu
01-27-09, 02:30
Get a call from my favorite mms letting me know that "E", now known as Sophia is working today. I say "sweet" and have her put me down for 5 o'clock. Get there right on time but Mms says that her earlier appt got there late and asked if I had the time to wait about 20 minutes? It actually worked out great 'cause I hadn't eaten anything, so Mama invites me in back and preps up a great Korean meal. Today is Chinese New Year, so I got some special extra special tasty viddles! Thank you Mama!

Food was fabulous, but some of it will give you rank breath, so I gargled a half a bottle of mouthwash before getting it on with Sophia. She came in rather quickly and I still hadn't taken off my clothes, but it was alright since we got right down to groping and kissing, since it had been months since we had seen each other.

She had on a tight, form fitting red mini-skirt that looked sensational on her! She has the prettiest face, beautiful dark eyes, and such nice white teeth that they glow in the dark. Her titties are smaller, like a B cup, but her pussy is nice and meaty and I was lickin' my chops once I got her panties off! Sluurp!

After some yummy punani for dessert, I tickled her love hole with my cock, then slipped on the flesh colored rubber and pumped her ever so efficiently, back and forth at a contstant rate. After about 5 minutes, I had to lay back and get in some CG, which is a nice position with her, especially when she sat up froggy style. I paused after some hard slappin' from groin-to-groin', then she hopped off and went down and started giving me an erogenous HJ. I greatly wanted to feel her warm snatch once more, so I had her crawl back up and insert my throbbing pole once again. A few more pumps and I was ready to let the juices flow. Her pussy is so warm and wet that I was able to nut right up in it (condom attached, and intact).

She wiped me up with some tissues (no good), then got a swab of alcohol before retreating to the shower. Cleaned off the goo more efficiently then headed back, gave her a few smooches, then dropped the prize in her hand.

House = .50
Mms = .10
Sophia = $.20 (but guys, $ is totally cool!)

P.S. - I know some of the other girls here get reported on much more, but I do highly recommend Jenny for a super cute K-girl with a killer body! She's so nice and even though B is my girl, I'll hit up Jenny every once in awhile just to mix it up. I love her tits, and she has such a tight little frame. If you're available on a Mon or Tues, hit me up via PM and I'll send you over to see her. Also got word that a new K-girl named Jessica is prepped and ready to go on Wed's. Please; no zero posters!

Parkour
01-27-09, 04:03
Anyone know of any places with Japanese girls K-girls are okay but there is just something about a Japanese girl that drives me crazy. If anyone has any info just hit me with a pm.

Thanks in advance

Letstalk
01-27-09, 22:32
Hi guys,

I am new into AMP, can anyone pls let me know of any AMP in Irvine? I dont drive, so I can only go to places that are within Irvine.

Thank you!

Travelling Guy
01-27-09, 23:03
Gentlemen,

I have been thinking of visiting the Russian chick Victoria for the last couple of days. I once visited her (a long time back) and got a HJ but she wasn't too happy with her being touched; it wasn't even topless if I remember that right. But this was when she had barely started and was still in Garden Grove by the seven eleven so things could be different now.

Have things changed since? If you have visited her recently, What has your experience has been ?

Dmoneyz
01-28-09, 01:38
Dudes, it is totally true that there is nothing to be had in YL/Brea/Fullerton. I wish I had found this site sooner.

Thanks to the skills I have honed from reading this website, I found a decent spot in Anaheim. A Chinese spinner named Jennifer with a bangin body and a great rack got me started with an HJ for the standard. Her face is just ok, she's a bit sassy, and she likes to haggle but she agrees to the standard rate every time. The first time she allowed me to suck on her tits but the next time she didn't. She always allows roaming hands but sometimes not under the clothes. She also hasn't allowed anything further than HJ and she told me that she doesn't like it when men try to kiss her. At least she has a fun attitude.

I recently found a better spot in GG. I have seen a Viet girl named Yvonne several times and she just gets better and better. She has a 8 face and a 10 body. I am amazed every time. Beautiful ass, tight stomach, little frame, and C or even D cups with perfect little perky nips. This girl is very sweet, never haggles (doesn't even ask for a specific amount), and lets me take the session pretty much wherever I want. Her massage is even really good, almost like she has actually been trained. I gave her the standard for CBJ/FS. The only thing is that she always asks for the money first. Hopefully after I build some trust that will stop.

I think I'm doing pretty well for a newbie but I can always use tips from the seniors. Anything is appreciated.

TheGreatSatan
01-28-09, 12:25
Gentlemen,

I have been thinking of visiting the Russian chick Victoria for the last couple of days. I once visited her (a long time back) and got a HJ but she wasn't too happy with her being touched; it wasn't even topless if I remember that right. But this was when she had barely started and was still in Garden Grove by the seven eleven so things could be different now.

Have things changed since? If you have visited her recently, What has your experience has been ?Nothings changed, except the location. nice girl, but not really worth it.

Rudymontes
01-28-09, 16:23
Has anyone checked this place out?if so whats the deal there?

Are they FS?

B Malibu
01-28-09, 21:13

Are they FS?
No, it's an incredibly waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced HJ only. I say don't bother, but if you really can't live w/o a white girl (MILF at that), then go for it; it's your money.

Vanilla Shake
01-29-09, 10:44
No, it's an incredibly waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced HJ only. I say don't bother, but if you really can't live w/o a white girl (MILF at that), then go for it; it's your money.

I tried this place a few years back and got nothing. I think if I repeated a couple times and she got to know me, maybe a HJ. For the cost of my second or third visit, I could have had an 18 YO fresh out of HS sit on my face.

Tailz
01-29-09, 10:59
Are you talking about Euclid 103 in GG.

If you are then they are Kgirl.

If you are not then pm me more about euclid 103.

Doubled
01-29-09, 22:00

Are they FS?Just tried this place today. I figured for the prices they are charging there must be SOMETHING going on. The place looked decent, not your typical jackshack. As it turns out there is absolutely nothing going on there. Even the massage seemd half assed. It is WAY overpriced. Maybe the owner Lynn does some extras but she looked like an older MILF. I will not be going back there.

Had a older latina named Carol.

Looks = 4
Massage = 5
No extras

Ampawhile
01-30-09, 13:43
It was a back-door only herbal store, but once through the lobby, pure honey in the private rooms. I found it through the OC Register sports page AMP ads. Only a phone number, no address. FS, 69, whatever. Phenomial looking girl--Bobbi. Closed now. I have tried EVERY AMP in Lake Forest area and HJ is all there is. I used to go to Golden Spa and had a regular gal there that provided FS for .4. But it changed ownership and those days are gone.

If anyone knows of a locale offering FS in Lake Forest area, PM please.

Survey Says
01-30-09, 17:37
Are you talking about Euclid 103 in GG.

If you are then they are Kgirl.

If you are not then pm me more about euclid 103.

Don't recall and Viet girls at 103, maybe 2nd floor on Lampson!

-SS

Rudymontes
01-30-09, 22:48
Try The Body Centre. I believe its on muirlands next door to the dmv upstairs, second floor. Haven't been there recently but they do offer f. S. Nice atmospere. Cindy is latina, julia might be latina and both are hot, sharon s a hot white girl, very tall, she runs the place they seem to be in there mid twenties. Hope its still open. They also had had asian and Russian girls last time I was there.

SirMister
01-30-09, 23:38
Don't recall and Viet girls at 103, maybe 2nd floor on Lampson!

-SS103 is Korean and rarely has the same gal over and over again.

2nd Floor Lampson has been closed for a while now!

Member #3942
01-31-09, 12:54
Try The Body Centre. I believe its on muirlands next door to the dmv upstairs, second floor. Haven't been there recently but they do offer f. S. Nice atmospere. Cindy is latina, julia might be latina and both are hot, sharon s a hot white girl, very tall, she runs the place they seem to be in there mid twenties. Hope its still open. They also had had asian and Russian girls last time I was there.

This place has been talked about before. Hard to get in they dont trust anyone. I got in once and was on the table naked hot latina, she said no massage and I would be better off going somewhere else.

Ezhobby
01-31-09, 13:55
This place has been talked about before. Hard to get in they dont trust anyone. I got in once and was on the table naked hot latina, she said no massage and I would be better off going somewhere else.I tried Lake Forest Body Center very recently on El Toro Road.

Very nice legit place and asked for Jacqueline who was reviewed as a hottie for a good time.

Received only a legit massage, which was great but not anything else despite a few remarks I made to test the waters.

YMMV.

Wrenchy
01-31-09, 14:06
Dudes, it is totally true that there is nothing to be had in YL/Brea/Fullerton. I wish I had found this site sooner.

Thanks to the skills I have honed from reading this website, I found a decent spot in Anaheim. A Chinese spinner named Jennifer with a bangin body and a great rack got me started with an HJ for the standard. Her face is just ok, she's a bit sassy, and she likes to haggle but she agrees to the standard rate every time. The first time she allowed me to suck on her tits but the next time she didn't. She always allows roaming hands but sometimes not under the clothes. She also hasn't allowed anything further than HJ and she told me that she doesn't like it when men try to kiss her. At least she has a fun attitude.

I recently found a better spot in GG. I have seen a Viet girl named Yvonne several times and she just gets better and better. She has a 8 face and a 10 body. I am amazed every time. Beautiful ass, tight stomach, little frame, and C or even D cups with perfect little perky nips. This girl is very sweet, never haggles (doesn't even ask for a specific amount), and lets me take the session pretty much wherever I want. Her massage is even really good, almost like she has actually been trained. I gave her the standard for CBJ/FS. The only thing is that she always asks for the money first. Hopefully after I build some trust that will stop.

I think I'm doing pretty well for a newbie but I can always use tips from the seniors. Anything is appreciated.She has been gone for nearly a month. The mms there says she's on vacation in Viet, I hope she comes back. She offers it all!

Doubled
01-31-09, 16:21
Just tried this place today. I figured for the prices they are charging there must be SOMETHING going on. The place looked decent, not your typical jackshack. As it turns out there is absolutely nothing going on there. Even the massage seemd half assed. It is WAY overpriced. Maybe the owner Lynn does some extras but she looked like an older MILF. I will not be going back there.

Had a older latina named Carol.

Looks = 4
Massage = 5
No extrasJust wanted to add the name to make it easier for people to research this place in the future.

Mind over Muscle

Happy Hunting!

TurnedOn
01-31-09, 20:28
If it take longer than half an hour, the girl isn't nearly cute enough.

Thanks B Malibu! That is exactly the type of answer I was looking for. I think the attitude of the provider was exactly what you expressed.the additional money spent on time should have gone to her rather than the house.

The idea for tipping the MMS makes sense as well. I can see that creating a relationship with the MMS likely helps out both in the selection of providers as well as time.

TurnedOn
01-31-09, 20:37
I've visited about four different ladies at C&C. All of them very cute, and all of them spinners.

Any nice looking Asians at C&C? That's the only place I know so far.

Irocmcgradys
02-01-09, 01:20
I went down to my usual spot in Irvine at the "R" and was surprised when MMS asked if I wanted oriental or hispanic. I had never had a hispanic girl give me a massage there so I went for it. She was pretty popular that day as I had to wait about 20 minutes for her to come into my room, which is quite unusual for me there, but I think it was worth the wait. Face was a 6, body was about a 6, but her attitude was definitely a 10. Only thing was that she spent too long in the beginning before we got to business doing some soft rubbing and what not (probably like 10 minutes of it). But other than that, left very satisfied. Oh and usual prices, . 5 at the door and $1 tip.

Fe Maiden
02-01-09, 11:10
Try The Body Centre. I believe its on muirlands next door to the dmv upstairs, second floor. Haven't been there recently but they do offer f. S. Nice atmospere. Cindy is latina, julia might be latina and both are hot, sharon s a hot white girl, very tall, she runs the place they seem to be in there mid twenties. Hope its still open. They also had had asian and Russian girls last time I was there.There is no dmv on Muirlands??????

Vanilla Shake
02-01-09, 13:25
All this talk about FS, I don't care. A good massage followed by a decent HJ is more intense and cheaper.

I used to see Alice and Julie at LFBC. Have not been there in over a year. Does anyone know if they are still there? If not, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Frogger321
02-01-09, 13:45
I've visited about four different ladies at C&C. All of them very cute, and all of them spinners.I went there yesterday. It was pretty busy, but I got in because the MMS remembered me.

Lerrena
02-01-09, 14:43

I don't think I can ever remember seeing a latina over here.

Fe Maiden
02-01-09, 19:08
I don't think I can ever remember seeing a latina over here.Over where??? DMV on Muirlands??? Since when?

Chmuraxx
02-01-09, 22:26
I've visited about four different ladies at C&C. All of them very cute, and all of them spinners.Where is C&C at?

Everyone talks about this place but no one mentions where its at.

Lerrena
02-01-09, 23:06
Over where??? DMV on Muirlands??? Since when?

That is another confusing point of that report...I don't think theres even a dmv in the entire city. lol. Things that make you go hmmm....

Ampawhile
02-01-09, 23:39
There is a nice place in Lake Forest on Triton. I've only been once and started out naked on the table and the gal covered me up upon entering. No extras, all legit, but a great massage.

I'm still looking for that perfect massage with an assured HE, but haven't found it yet. Although on Lambert my miles do vary at A & B.

Dmoneyz
02-02-09, 03:00
She has been gone for nearly a month. The mms there says she's on vacation in Viet, I hope she comes back. She offers it all!The last time I saw her was on Wednesday.

Merry Christmas

Fe Maiden
02-02-09, 20:14
That is another confusing point of that report...I don't think theres even a dmv in the entire city. lol. Things that make you go hmmm....
There is one in LH. Maybe that's what they mean??? Hopefully they will clarify!

Marvelous88
02-02-09, 23:52
The DMV in Lag Hills is on Moulton and Rockfield. Funny thing is I started out near there a few years ago on the advice of a friend who said FS was available at a massage place on the second floor. I didn't get anywhere in three attempts. Maybe I should try again now that I know a thing or two about the game. Is this place completely legit looking from the front office, and on the second floor?

In the same center on the south end is the Emerald Spa – nice shower and atmosphere, friendly staff, very good massage and – ymmv - but usually a satisfying time maybe a little bit more. Sweet girls so please be nice.

Down the road, Moulton and Lake Forest (hang a left) is Triton Spa, very quiet location – but also somewhat hit and miss on services. I have not been in about a year. Anyone else have good service there recently?

In between these two is a place Cash Value talked about a few months ago,
"- WHISICAL, UPSCALE SPA with Cozy Fireplace, Balconies
and Large Windows overlooking a Tranquil Lake"
So anyone have info? Cash did you ever partake? Seems like it maybe came and went.

Lastly there is a place on Lambert in Lake Forest which is behind the restaurants that face Lake Forest - owner is very nice and an expert masseuse. Too bad there is no shower, however with proper patience you can be rewarded and leave thoroughly relaxed. Only go for the owner – the others have never worked for me.

Good luck.

Marvelous

There is one in LH. Maybe that's what they mean??? Hopefully they will clarify!

Preverted
02-03-09, 05:13
I tried Lake Forest Body Center very recently on El Toro Road.

Very nice legit place and asked for Jacqueline who was reviewed as a hottie for a good time.

Received only a legit massage, which was great but not anything else despite a few remarks I made to test the waters.

YMMV.You have to:

A) Be an established customer

and

B) See her more than once

Frogger321
02-03-09, 06:33
I was driving down R from C&C and found so many places! I don't know which ones are good or not. I thought I had hit the jackpot.

B Malibu
02-03-09, 07:50
Took my ride in for some warranty work, so to kill some time, I got all hot and bothered walking the lot staring at my other hobby. (LOL) Afterwards, I collected my thoughts and decided that I would indeed do what I promised Mms last week, and that was to get Jenny some more business.

Popped in w/o an appt, used the restroom to freshen up, then was led to the room with the blinking light. Hell, that thing has a mind of its own! Jenny came in and gave me a nice medium-hard massage for about 15 minutes, which was nice, 'cause it's been a few weeks since I've had a good rubdown. Then the silky black dress dropped to the floor and the body to body friction began. I usually skip this part with most of my regulars, but I forgot how nice it felt to have a soft young cutie rubbin' her boobies all over my back.

Got some Baldy cruiser "lock-jaw" time, which is always a treat because even though she's tiny, she's got a great rack. I'd classify her as a spinner since she's short and slim, tone and tight. She made her way down and stuck the receipt on my spindle. CBJ was good, a little teethy at the beginning, but she corrected this on her own very quickly. Mounted the saddle for a horsey ride which always feels good w/her since our bodies seem to move in sync very well together. I didn't have to do any work, so when she said "changey?", I decided to let her relax and return the favor. She's got a perfectly manicured snatch, and she was kind enough to allow me a nice late afternoon snack. Yummy!

Moved the pillow behind her head so she wouldn't hit the mirror, then once in place, I got my swerve on in the good ol' fashioned missionary position. Fun times, but eventually went back to CG, where I eventually pulled out and jerked it till the rubber fell off, then blew a big load, with the majority of it looking like a white lava flow over my thumb. She fully collapsed on my chest, and we both caught our breaths. She stood up and wiped up my mess (gotta' teach these girls not to use tissue). Hehe... they always come back in with a hot towel, or offer you a shower though. I opted for the shower. Jenny helped me dress, then I gave her $. Before I leave, she tells me to try something special that Mama brought.

Mama heats me up a sample of some Korean-style kimchi dumplings. I'm not a big fan of kimchi, but mixed inside the dumplings with meat and warmed up, they were awesome. I sometimes forget that this is only an MP, and not a buffet, but thank you for taking care of me Mama! I don't want the boys to get jealous! :)

The house gets .50, Jenny got $ + an additional .10 on my way out. Mama gets .10.

Peace!

Rudymontes
02-03-09, 14:16
Sorry fellas, the Body Centre is on Moulton.

I'm not familiar w/the area, but anyways it's on the second floor.

There is a DMV and a Big Lots in the shopping center.

Again try Cindy. She's a latina.

Ssan pretty good.

She runs the place.

And I know Julia's pretty hot.

I'm not sure if she a latina.

Fe Maiden
02-03-09, 20:09
The DMV in Lag Hills is on Moulton and Rockfield. Funny thing is I started out near there a few years ago on the advice of a friend who said FS was available at a massage place on the second floor. I didn't get anywhere in three attempts. Maybe I should try again now that I know a thing or two about the game. Is this place completely legit looking from the front office, and on the second floor?

In the same center on the south end is the Emerald Spa – nice shower and atmosphere, friendly staff, very good massage and – ymmv - but usually a satisfying time maybe a little bit more. Sweet girls so please be nice.

Down the road, Moulton and Lake Forest (hang a left) is Triton Spa, very quiet location – but also somewhat hit and miss on services. I have not been in about a year. Anyone else have good service there recently?

In between these two is a place Cash Value talked about a few months ago,
"- WHISICAL, UPSCALE SPA with Cozy Fireplace, Balconies
and Large Windows overlooking a Tranquil Lake"
So anyone have info? Cash did you ever partake? Seems like it maybe came and went.

Lastly there is a place on Lambert in Lake Forest which is behind the restaurants that face Lake Forest - owner is very nice and an expert masseuse. Too bad there is no shower, however with proper patience you can be rewarded and leave thoroughly relaxed. Only go for the owner – the others have never worked for me.

Good luck.

MarvelousDMV is on Moulton and Ridge Route actually. So, who has had luck at this place? Went to Triton about a month ago and got nothing! Tell me more about Emerald!

Marvelous88
02-03-09, 22:08
FM is absolutely correct - my mistake. I mixed up Rockfield and Ridge Route. Sorry for any confusion. But hey there are things happening on both - don't ya know.

"Tell me more about Emerald!"

Just go to Emerald Spa...with your means you dont need to know more.

Marvelous

DMV is on Moulton and Ridge Route actually. So, who has had luck at this place? Went to Triton about a month ago and got nothing! Tell me more about Emerald!

Vanilla Shake
02-03-09, 23:31
Made an appt with Julie. They couldn't find my info card on file, so I had to complete a new form. Led to the room at the far back left. The Julie I knew was up front.

Apparently I got the "new" Julie. Great massage but nothing else.

Next time I'm going back for Alice. Hopefully she'll remember me.

You have to:

A) Be an established customer

and

B) See her more than once

Fe Maiden
02-04-09, 00:39
FM is absolutely correct - my mistake. I mixed up Rockfield and Ridge Route. Sorry for any confusion. But hey there are things happening on both - don't ya know.

MarvelousAnd how about the DMV place?

Marvelous88
02-04-09, 15:20
And how about the DMV place?

Yes who has NEW info on the second floor location next to the DMV?

M

Jared 8875
02-05-09, 20:17
First time poster, but wanted to let the boys out there know that Dana has some quality MP's. Pretty common to get a HJ without any effort. All the location are on PCH. Haven’t had or been offered any other extras, but with time I'm sure they are available. I’ve been to this area for the past two years.

Preverted
02-06-09, 06:02
I went to Bebe's place on Wednesday looking for a change of pace. Mama had 2 new girls for me to meet. She said that the Latina (forget name) was a student of Bebe's (good sign!) and the asian was "also very pretty". Since my tastes usually tend towards asian I asked for asian 'Jessica'. Mama also introduced me to the Latina and she was very nice and had herself together. I got the impression that she was not 'Fresh Off the Boat'.

Jessica is a Vietnamese girl that was obviously raised in So Cal, so it's definitely a change of pace to do a local girl rather than a recent Korean ex pat. You also experience a heightened level of sanity (alcohol rubbed over any part of her body that I touched right afterwards). Plus I was surprised to meet an asian at one of these places that was non-Korean. But she was cute with piercing fox eyes (reminded me of a few asian porn stars) and had the body type that I like that is typical of someone who grew up eating red meat. Tall and nice figure with an excellent set of C+ boobs to match, definitely not a spinner. Not the passionate thorough work over of Bebe, but that is a pretty high standard given that she has given me the best fuck of my life once. I should have taken Mama's hint about the Latina studying under Bebe, but in my experience Latina's have been less passionate than the Korean's (and I assumed that this asian would be no different).

Jessica comes in and introduces herself and immediately strips out of the slacks and top that nicely showed her cleavage. The massage was mostly light touch but I thoroughly enjoyed the long booby massage. Her tits are more than a mouthful. We ended up doing everything but no GFE, no DFK (no FK or K for that matter) and no passion. Had a rushed attitude as soon as everything was over. If you want a change of pace from the typical Korean experience than this is it for you. I think Jessica's resume will show 1 or 2 of the Viet jack shack's because the protocol felt very similar. She even forgot to lock the door. All of the Viet places I have been to never had locking doors. Myself I will be back to Koreans soon, but maybe I will try the Latina next time.

While talking to Mama I learned that the economy is hitting them too. I really want this place to stay in business so I will help her increase her customer base. Seniors PM for contact information.

On another note, I'll be heading up to the bay area soon and was thinking about hitting Nikki's to try the hot tea treatment while in town. Could someone drop me some names to use as reference when I get there? Thanks!

B Malibu
02-06-09, 06:25
Thanks for TOFTT. Mms actually called me on Wed, but I was out of the area. Yeah, if she was a rush-job, she won't last there very long, especially since she'll need to establish some regulars, given this place does not advertise.

Let's see, if you were there on Wed, then the latina was most-likely Betty - she's hot, really nice too! You won't be disappointed if you opt for her next time. Try Sophia on Monday's (at least I think that is gonna' be her normal day now).

Btw Pre... wasn't it you who turned me onto B way back when they were off the 5 & Cul? If so, I sure owe you for that one!

Fe Maiden
02-06-09, 19:52
Got off work early today so I had some time to play. Went to a place I'd never been before but have seen mentioned on here. It's the place by the go-carts. MMS asked if I'd been before and I of course said yes. She then asked if I wanted asian or latina. I opted for asian and got Candy. Very short and petite. I think her rack was enhanced but they did not feel like it. Saw the little nipple scars but damn they were nice and soft! Started off with a nice light and sensual massage and she brushed the boys several times. She then took out her breasts and rubbed them all over my back and even up my ass crack. On the flip she asked if last time I was there if I got a HJ and I told her I got everything. She left for a minute to get the supplies. Upon return she dropped the dress and gave me some wonderful russian. On went the cover for a nice CBJ. Soon we did CG, changed to mish where she was rubbing her clit and squeezing a nipple and seemed pretty into it. Then moved to K9 and I pounded away fast and hard and she seemed to like it. Finished in CG again where I came like crazy! Had fun but I am still looking for a very vocal one! I will return!

Fe Maiden
02-06-09, 19:56
While talking to Mama I learned that the economy is hitting them too. I really want this place to stay in business

I think I'll be helping out their business soon!

RCmania67
02-07-09, 00:30
I saw CL advertising Ponderosa/17. Any review would deeply appreciated.

Yeucongai
02-07-09, 03:19
While talking to Mama I learned that the economy is hitting them too. I really want this place to stay in business so I will help her increase her customer base. Seniors PM for contact information.Oc's weather seem has a lot affect in the monger mood a lot. Decided to stop by C&C last night because it was raining. The whole purpose is to find some salsa/boritto food, but the place was closed around 8:15pm I don't know why they were closed on Thurs nite. Couldn't stop the hungger, I had to went over to the Rehab and met Yvon to get some "pho". Young and Fun Mis/CG/Mis/CG. $. 4 total. Hightly recommended. I know I am new in this game, and I have tried to ask Mr. Malibu couple of time to support his recommend places, but I got no responses. Just want to say that I admire you and the all the seniors experiences here. I will start to post more often to gain the status; however, I am tired of the only 2 places C&C and the Rehab. Any advice/pointer/yelling without hating will be appriciated.

Hobbiest Ftw
02-07-09, 23:14
Oc's weather seem has a lot affect in the monger mood a lot. Decided to stop by C&C last night because it was raining. The whole purpose is to find some salsa/boritto food, but the place was closed around 8:15pm I don't know why they were closed on Thurs nite. Couldn't stop the hungger, I had to went over to the Rehab and met Yvon to get some "pho". Young and Fun Mis/CG/Mis/CG. $. 4 total. Hightly recommended. I know I am new in this game, and I have tried to ask Mr. Malibu couple of time to support his recommend places, but I got no responses. Just want to say that I admire you and the all the seniors experiences here. I will start to post more often to gain the status; however, I am tired of the only 2 places C&C and the Rehab. Any advice/pointer/yelling without hating will be appriciated.Nice. Me too on the last part. Ima tell you this, if obama gives me money ima be happy for a while. LOL

Herelookfor
02-09-09, 02:19
Can anyone suggest a provider that allows MSOG?

I tried at the 103 place but couldn't get the girl to go for it.

Any suggestions on how to ask for it?

B Malibu
02-09-09, 21:40
Headed over to see Jaqueline @ _ _ _ _. Mms said said she was booked for the next few hours, and suggested Cindy. Had never tried her, but remember cash saying that she was hot. Yes, indeed, a very pretty viet, and very friendly too.

Wasn't sure if anything was gonna' happen since rumor had it she was a ymmv type, so I just stripped down and had no expectations. We made some small talk and I did my best to make her feeel comfortable w/me. She appeared to be reasonably amused by my demeanor.

Oil massage felt pretty good, and was actually encouraged to shut my eyes and rest for a bit. Took her up on that offer, and almost nodded off, but kept one eye open just so I wouldn't miss any sudden brushes with the twins. Hehe...

She did drape my backside with at ever-so-famous el/f/beee-see tiny sheet, but further into the massage, it began to fall away, and she made no effort to replace it - good sign. After about 30 min, the sheet had been fully removed and some light nail strokes were felt near my groin. A little ball tickling began, and then came the ass raise. Hahaha...

Was getting excited to flip, because upon entry, I noticed that she was stacked underneath and was hoping to get a sample. I love short, yet compact woman! She finally gave me the ass tap to turn, and I had already raised the flag and was at full mass. She went straight for the genitals, which I certainly ain't complainin' about, but would have preferred a little more pelvic teasing beforehand.

While the hot oil was being douced on my erection, I tried getting into her pants. She denied, but there may be hope as she used the "time of the month" excuse, so we'll see at a later date. However, my hand was allowed up the shirt, and sure enough, my palm was stopped by the feel of a generous mound blanketed in a nice feeling cotton bra. She was gracious enough to lift up her shirt and bra so that I had full acess. Girl has got one hella nice pair o' boobies - fake, but very soft and natural feeling. Got a few nice licks in on those tiny, but hard nipples. Rubbed all around her mid-section and chest while she worked my knob and eventually released a mammoth load all over her hand. I like that she didn't stop at the first sign of some spew, but rather just kept stroking until I became sensitive and gently removed her hand.

I got patted down, covered up, then a final walk-around inspection took place. Ended with some more casual talk accompanied with a cup of cooler H20. Dressed, gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then handed her .40 which she graciously accepeted and smiled. Thumbs up and will repeat.

.60/.40

Gnucleaire
02-09-09, 23:12

The other two in the parking lot with Godfather's bar are no fun. They are both operated by the same lady, a 50 yo Korean who likes to tease the guys but is strict on the girls about staying clean. I have been to both places multiple times and got one HJ. Decent massage but no extras in general. This one advertsies like crazy on Craigs.

I visited Relax last week and got shut out. I guess I got one of the wrong half. The place is a little hole-in-the-wall squeezed into an old two-story office building right off the freeway. The massage was shorter than the half-hour I paid for. I won't be back.

Bg Looking
02-10-09, 00:00
Looking for a good viet girl? Any help out there. If any one make it out to Corona, there is 1 good place I know off of Main. Worth checking out. I been to most mp's in the area, but this is my first post. Stay away frow Euclid and Century owner is crazy(called the police on one of the girls there who I see outside the mp). Also I need some info on a few other places. Where did trabuco/5fwy place move too. Is the train station place on A__ in Irvine?

B Malibu
02-10-09, 00:32
Can anyone suggest a provider that allows MSOG?

I tried at the 103 place but couldn't get the girl to go for it.

Any suggestions on how to ask for it?
I'd recommend an AAMP or an independent provider. If you're familiar with Hpx, I'd start there.

Ttoon
02-10-09, 00:48
Thanks Marvelous88 for your Emerald Spa post.

I was in Lake Forest recently and visited Emerald Spa and enjoyed it. Very good 1 hour massage with attention to the butt muscles (or not muscles in my case), which I like. Nice Chinese staff, they knew what I wanted without being asked. I saw Lisa. I did leave satisfied and would make a return visit.

Marvelous

Hunt Gather
02-10-09, 02:12
I have been running around trying a few places and thought I'd share my experiences. I was not privy to a site like this when I first started looking. Hope this helps or at least amuses the old guard.

AB Lambert. Nice set up nice rooms. Staff is not young nor hot. Massage varies by girl but the soft part is pretty good. The younger one who speaks good English seems the best but all I was ever offerred was self-serve.

Aroma (on the other side of the street from AB) interesting I found this place first tryinh to find AB from a CL ad. Massuese is Yvonne, nce looking older viet woman in good shape. Good masseuse, and very good at the sensual. Would not alow anything other than self serve YMMV. I am not experienced in negotiating and am on a very restrictive budget, so maybe I just wasn't speaking the right language.

Golden. This place is a hole. I went to a room which was grimey, and waited probably a half hour, several different chicks came in and said just a minute, one young and kind of cute. Anyway I finally get what looks like a Chinese grandmother. Very mediocre massage, but boy did she know what to do on the flip. So I figure, after that I'll give her a good tip like. 3 (again first time getting served) she wants. 6 and is getting all huffy. I finally give up. 4 and GTFO

Oasis. Really nice place and I have had some very good massages here, don't remember girls names, but several have been real hard sell on the tip. Demanding. 2 for an hr massage no extra. Not even a hint of fun. I have seen these guys advertised on CL erotic, so maybe they've changed.

Bodycentre. A couple really good massages for my bad back (half of why I go) Aurora and Stacie are bot very nice looking. Straight massage, no funny biz. Would love it if Stacie would play.

Lag Hills by Claim Jumper name escapes me. Sort of dumpy place, good massage. I have seen Eva who looks great in a dark room, a little old and rode hard in the light, but bangin slender body. A lot of time on the table with you, long toes to nose strokes, and some body contact, always gets me going but never any offer for more. As they say here YMMV.

Lobrow33
02-10-09, 05:54
Is New Magic the new Magic Touch?

Herelookfor
02-10-09, 10:43
I'd recommend an AAMP or an independent provider. If you're familiar with Hpx, I'd start there.Thanks for the response.

Not too familiar with Hpx. I signed up there but haven't done anything - still quarantined.

Any good AAMPS you can recommend or PM would be greatly appreciated.

Jimfiend
02-10-09, 16:19
I'll be honest, although I'm not new to the scene and to fruitless attempts at m. P. Philandering, I don't have all the code down nor do I know all of the acronyms. I'll do my best here to get with the times, but remain subtle enough.

Recently visited 660 front and was handled by Ena/Ana. Hard to distinguish the actual name due to her pronunciation. This is the 2nd time I'd seen her, but was encouraged to return a 2nd time due to a butt pat she gave me on the way out that initial time.

She gave an ok rub down on the back with no tickling on the backside boys. On the flip, sported the Coleman tent, but she paid no mind to the waving flag. In fact, she cut me short at around 25 min because she had another appt waiting. You would think that was enough for me to deny a tip and have her not complain. But she did, but I said, "If you can't give me the full time, you don't get a tip. " Sorry, but some of these gals need to be trained not cheat us guys out.

I wouldn't recommend her. I've struck out 2x and won't be suckered into a 3rd. Anybody had success with 660 rear? Thinkin' of trying out that one. Seems a bit more legit though. We'll see.

Jon Jones
02-10-09, 18:47
Welcome.

While the amount of information that should be posted for public view is a matter of disagreement among members, I think that it's safe to write that it's OK to give the full name and address of any MP NOT offering any extras.

I'll be honest, although I'm not new to the scene and to fruitless attempts at m. P. Philandering, I don't have all the code down nor do I know all of the acronyms. I'll do my best here to get with the times, but remain subtle enough.

Jimfiend
02-10-09, 20:00
Ok, got it. I think the 660 place should be referred to as the 417 based on what I'm seeing in the threads. That's the locale of my negative review.

Welcome.

While the amount of information that should be posted for public view is a matter of disagreement among members, I think that it's safe to write that it's OK to give the full name and address of any MP NOT offering any extras.

Gnucleaire
02-10-09, 23:24
I can't agree more. And for any place advertising in CL erotic or Register or with a neon sign in the window or a bowl of candy in the lobby that doesn't offer happy endings? You not only don't get a tip, I'm going to start demanding a refund! In this economy? What is this crap? These are the places LE should be closing down. :)

Welcome.

Preverted
02-11-09, 01:16
Headed over to see Jaqueline @ _ _ _ _. Mms said said she was booked for the next few hours, and suggested Cindy. Had never tried her, but remember cash saying that she was hot. Yes, indeed, a very pretty viet, and very friendly too.Thanks, BM for your report. You've got me curious about this girl, love stacked girls too. You seem to be good at getting girls to relax and tend to get extras on the first trip when others might invest a few trips to get the same. Care to share your secret?

Also, is it just me, but has anyone else noticed that boob job technology is light years ahead of where it was 5 years ago? I have noticed that last few that I have fondled from younger girls at strip clubs or MP's I thought were fake because of the firmness, but they very well could have been real too. I used to be able to spot fake ones a mile away, but nowadays it's really difficult to know for sure, you just can't tell. And girls who have had them for a while can get them upgraded to the latest technology (Boobs version 2.0), apparently you are supposed to do that every 10 to 15 years anyways. People talk about how Pharmaceuticals are the next tech stocks, but I am going to put my money in a good bolt on shop with strong fundamentals!

Bg Looking
02-11-09, 05:40
What city is that place with Jaquelin? Cindy?

B Malibu
02-11-09, 06:24
Thanks, BM for your report. You've got me curious about this girl, love stacked girls too. You seem to be good at getting girls to relax and tend to get extras on the first trip when others might invest a few trips to get the same. Care to share your secret?

Also, is it just me, but has anyone else noticed that boob job technology is light years ahead of where it was 5 years ago? I have noticed that last few that I have fondled from younger girls at strip clubs or MP's I thought were fake because of the firmness, but they very well could have been real too. I used to be able to spot fake ones a mile away, but nowadays it's really difficult to know for sure, you just can't tell. And girls who have had them for a while can get them upgraded to the latest technology (Boobs version 2.0), apparently you are supposed to do that every 10 to 15 years anyways. People talk about how Pharmaceuticals are the next tech stocks, but I am going to put my money in a good bolt on shop with strong fundamentals!
There's really no secret, and any method that works for me, may not work for someone else. I guess I just have a kind face and a pleasant demeanor. Despite what some say or preach about what women like, it's all about being yourself. If you're a naturally nice person, just go with it. If you're a big A-hole, go with it 'cause trying to act nice will ultimately just blow your cover. I do however, always smile and make eye contact with my providers. I try to always start off with some small-talk - not long annoying crap, just stuff like, "hey, how are you today - hopefully you're making some money?" It's also not a bad idea to win over the Mms. If she's comfy with you, chances are, her girls will be too.

You gotta' remember, a lot of guys still get nervous when venturing out, and body language says a bundle about people. A nervous vibe could be all that is needed to make your provider wanna' close her legs or not want to "lend a hand." Huuhuuhuuh...

As for "boob jobs", trust me, it's all about the doctor doing the surgery. It's like any other profession, there's the great one's who treat their work as an art-form and take pride, and then there's those who just want to produce an assembly line of silicone. You get what you pay for on a set of titties.

Jaq's are big and hard as a rock - still fun to hang on to, but definitely fake. C's, on the other hand, are nice and round and do not sag an inch, leading you to believe they are fake, but once you feal around a bit, they are so soft, you definitely will have second thoughts. Sounds like a fun game eh? Feeling chick's boobies to see if they're real or not. Sign me up!

Btw... which of you have been clogging up Jaq's schedule? Everytime I call, Mms tells me she's booked till closing. Good for her, glad she's getting the biz, but save some for me fellas! Hehehe... :)

Bg Looking
02-11-09, 07:16
What city is Jaqueline in.

Any hints.

Hunt Gather
02-11-09, 22:49
What is a typical tip for HJ these days? I understnad that at AAMPs and CL escorts tipping is more a preference than the seeming necessity it is at TAMP. I hate it when a girl hits me up for additional tip money. Especially when no extra has been provided. What are the rest of you guys doing to get these girl's expectations so high?

Herelookfor
02-13-09, 02:13
Does anybody know anything about the Chiro Place on Beach in Stanton? It just got removed from the list on the place that advertises above.

Reviews on that site sounded enticing. I might TOFFT but wanted to save money if anyone has info.

SirMister
02-13-09, 12:16
Does anybody know anything about the Chiro Place on Beach in Stanton? It just got removed from the list on the place that advertises above.

Reviews on that site sounded enticing. I might TOFFT but wanted to save money if anyone has info.The Chiro place on Beach pretty much is HJ only one gal used to do FS there but she wasn't a great looker. The place is still there and pretty much only 2 gals work there now.

I went on a Saturday 12; 30 recently and I was the first customer of the day. Business is slow for them.

Bobondis
02-13-09, 15:58
New to this forum, I have used others with several reviews, and I have been lurking for a while, so I thought I would contribute today.

I was going to go to Sun on Beach yesterday, but they were raided by the police. I went to another place nearby on Whittier blvd, and there were two guys outside one of them with a camera, taking photos of the outside and then going inside with the camera.

Be safe out there.

Guide
02-13-09, 20:17
Went to C&C the other day... found it by accident actually. Had Bebe... mmmhmmm. Mightly good. Right away, asked my what I wanted, I said BJ... she enjoyed the sack for a while before putting on a condom, then went to town.

Excellent service, no rush, good body and face. I'll return.

Oh yea... and Mms isn't too bad lookin' either. Anyone ever get anything from her?

Joe Valdez
02-14-09, 01:54
Don't like pho.

Kim chee only.

TIA

Fe Maiden
02-14-09, 11:39
Went to the gocarts place again. Got Leslie a blonde latina. In a word she was AWFUL! Next time I'll ask for Candy as she was great!

B Malibu
02-14-09, 16:53
Went to the gocarts place again. Got Leslie a blonde latina. In a word she was AWFUL! Next time I'll ask for Candy as she was great!
Leslie = spinnerish latina with a nice rack though??

B Malibu
02-15-09, 01:03
Haven't been to the train station in quite some time. Place was great when it first opened, then got crummy, but nonetheless, I decided to check in and give them a progress report.

Stopped in early evening and was greeted by a friendly Mms. She offered me Sarah, whom was the only one working so I had no choice. Paid .50 to the house, then was about to disrobe, but decided to go pee first. As I was walking out, Sarah and I crossed paths. Cute thin K-girl with a bubbly personality. Excused myself for a moment, then headed back to the room where she greeted me (again) with a smile. She had on a "technician" looking dress and had a very FOB appearance.

She followed me into the room, then closed the door behind us. She had no hesitation when I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. This led to some outer groping and a few medium intensity kisses. She had nice soft skin, but upon further inspection, she had no lumps on her bum. She then left to get her tool kit and told me to get naked. On her way back in I had just finish undressing, but hadn't yet reached the table. My boner stared her straight in the face. She likey!

Some more intense fondling and kissing ensued, while my pecker perched between her thighs. Some nice outer rubbing of the pink got me saucy. She stripped off her robe-like white technician dress revealing a pair of tiny little boobies. I placed her on the table, went down briefly for my appetizer, then came up for some more outer teasing. She had me lay down, then donned the raincoat, which led into an enthusiatisc cbj. I was feeling good and almost wanted to just cum that way, but decided to have her hop on the stick. The girl knew how to ride my pony, and good! Switched to mish, then back to the cbj until I lost it! She sucked the head good through the rubber to get every last drop out.

She wiped me up with tissue (meh!), then gave me a few smooches. Left the room and grabbed two hot towels; one for the privates, then one for the face. The face towel was a nice touch, and she did all the work. Helped me dress, tied my new kicks, gave me another kiss, and thanked me. Layed out five fresh crisp 20's and she was grateful.

Loved (almost) everything about her: great attitude and enthusiasm, just didn't have the body attributes that I crave, and the rose-smelling granny perfume needs to go, but otherwise a positive session that I think most mongers would enjoy, especially if you're into the flat-ass asians.

50/100

Fe Maiden
02-15-09, 11:03
Leslie = spinnerish latina with a nice rack though??Yeah, either she was having a bad day or we just didn't click or she just doesn't provide very good service. No matter what the position she seemed to try and make it difficult for me. She also did not allow me to touch much. All I know is I was a bit diasappointed.

Fe Maiden
02-15-09, 11:09
Haven't been to the train station in quite some time. Place was great when it first opened, then got crummy, but nonetheless, I decided to check in and give them a progress report.

Stopped in early evening and was greeted by a friendly Mms. She offered me Sarah, whom was the only one working so I had no choice. Paid .50 to the house, then was about to disrobe, but decided to go pee first. As I was walking out, Sarah and I crossed paths. Cute thin K-girl with a bubbly personality. Excused myself for a moment, then headed back to the room where she greeted me (again) with a smile. She had on a "technician" looking dress and had a very FOB appearance.

She followed me into the room, then closed the door behind us. She had no hesitation when I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. This led to some outer groping and a few medium intensity kisses. She had nice soft skin, but upon further inspection, she had no lumps on her bum. She then left to get her tool kit and told me to get naked. On her way back in I had just finish undressing, but hadn't yet reached the table. My boner stared her straight in the face. She likey!

Some more intense fondling and kissing ensued, while my pecker perched between her thighs. Some nice outer rubbing of the pink got me saucy. She stripped off her robe-like white technician dress revealing a pair of tiny little boobies. I placed her on the table, went down briefly for my appetizer, then came up for some more outer teasing. She had me lay down, then donned the raincoat, which led into an enthusiatisc cbj. I was feeling good and almost wanted to just cum that way, but decided to have her hop on the stick. The girl knew how to ride my pony, and good! Switched to mish, then back to the cbj until I lost it! She sucked the head good through the rubber to get every last drop out.

She wiped me up with tissue (meh!), then gave me a few smooches. Left the room and grabbed two hot towels; one for the privates, then one for the face. The face towel was a nice touch, and she did all the work. Helped me dress, tied my new kicks, gave me another kiss, and thanked me. Layed out five fresh crisp 20's and she was grateful.

Loved (almost) everything about her: great attitude and enthusiasm, just didn't have the body attributes that I crave, and the rose-smelling granny perfume needs to go, but otherwise a positive session that I think most mongers would enjoy, especially if you're into the flat-ass asians.

50/100Good to know they are still there if need be!

B Malibu
02-15-09, 13:47
Yeah, either she was having a bad day or we just didn't click or she just doesn't provide very good service. No matter what the position she seemed to try and make it difficult for me. She also did not allow me to touch much. All I know is I was a bit diasappointed.
Her service has always been subpar. Her blonde hair is ugly, and she's really not all that great looking IMO, but I do love her chesticles. First, and only time I dated her, she let me shoot my load all over 'em, and that was very surprising.

Fe Maiden
02-16-09, 10:05
Her service has always been subpar. Her blonde hair is ugly, and she's really not all that great looking IMO, but I do love her chesticles. First, and only time I dated her, she let me shoot my load all over 'em, and that was very surprising.Glad to know it was not just me then. I agree, she was not that great looking. Way too many stretch marks. Nice chest but I did not get to do much with it. Like I said, If I return there, I'll go with Candy again who gave terrific service or another Asian. Most likely I'll try that other place though that you referred me to.

I'm still looking for one that gets really vocal and makes lots of noises:)

Jon Jones
02-16-09, 14:14
Stopped by a place called Massage U Love on the corner of Adams and Harbor in Costa Mesa a few weeks ago. (2790 Harbor, Suite 103). The place looks a dump on the outside but is pretty nice on the inside. It's is Chinese run and the massage was actually better than average. I made my usual gestures and it became clear that it was unlikely any extras were on the menu. So I resigned myself to no happy ending and enjoyed the rest of the massage.

After I made the flip I noticed something I’ve never seen in a AMP in Orange County. There is a security type camera mounted on the ceiling looking straight down on the table. I asked about this and she said there had been trouble in the past and the camera is there for safety purposes.

Anyway, as I opened the door to leave the woman was standing there, almost blocking my exit, asking for a tip. I said that I paid for an hour and I received an hour. She said that she gave a good massage and wanted a tip. As I was leaving the manasan also told me to leave a tip.

99% of the time I would have left a tip – not a large tip but at least $10. (If a business chooses not to offer extras that’s their choice.) But I’ve been to China many times and I know that’s an insult to ask for a tip and I resented the tactics.

(Massage U Love is not to be confused the place on the third floor of the same building)

SaltyDog
02-16-09, 14:25
Stopped by a place called Massage U Love on the corner of Adams and Harbor in Costa Mesa a few weeks ago. (2790 Harbor, Suite 103). The place looks a dump on the outside but is pretty nice on the inside. It's is Chinese run and the massage was actually better than average. I made my usual gestures and it became clear that it was unlikely any extras were on the menu. So I resigned myself to no happy ending and enjoyed the rest of the massage.

After I made the flip I noticed something I’ve never seen in a AMP in Orange County. There is a security type camera mounted on the ceiling looking straight down on the table. I asked about this and she said there had been trouble in the past and the camera is there for safety purposes.

Anyway, as I opened the door to leave the woman was standing there, almost blocking my exit, asking for a tip. I said that I paid for an hour and I received an hour. She said that she gave a good massage and wanted a tip. As I was leaving the manasan also told me to leave a tip.

99% of the time I would have left a tip – not a large tip but at least $10. (If a business chooses not to offer extras that’s their choice.) But I’ve been to China many times and I know that’s an insult to ask for a tip and I resented the tactics.

(Massage U Love is not to be confused the place on the third floor of the same building)Best thing to say is when you go to a doctor's office you don't leave a tip, so why here?

Bg Looking
02-16-09, 17:52
Went to a place on Garden Grove blvd next to 22. Had a viet girl I think it was Tina. Look ok , no tits. Weak massage followed by ok hj, with a little touching. Did get her a little wet through her pants she was wearing(not jeans). Said no fs, only with her boy friend. Which she said has been two months since they had sex.40/40. Any body had any luck there?

Ubsixibnine
02-16-09, 18:36
Does any one know what happened to the tall Korean named Julie?

She used to work in Irvine (McLaren and the other one @ Rockfield/Bake)

Thanks for the info

Ib Mike
02-16-09, 20:27
If I ever get to a place where I see a camera pointed at the table, I am done and asking for my money back. That is ridiculous. In fact, it is against the law to record/view in areas where privacy can reasonably expected. I would say a massage room is a place where privacy is expected. Now if they are paying me for the video, then maybe :o)

(Massage U Love is not to be confused the place on the third floor of the same building)

Jack Slater
02-16-09, 20:40
Well, I've heard so many great things about lfbc that I had to go check it out myself. I went in today, walked in. Saw two women at the front counter (one older and one younger). I asked for julia or hana by someone's recommendation, but they said that julia wasn't there and hana was done for the day. They told me they were gonna give me alice, so I agreed. (paid. 40 for 30m)

Alice walked in. Totally unexpected. I was hoping for a nice asian girl but ended up with a middle-aged white woman. She already started with the massage (which was average) and. That's it. Gave me a massage for exactly 30 min, walked out and said thanks. I was just a bit disappointed to say the least. Anyways, maybe I'll try again one more time with someone different.

Hobbiest Ftw
02-16-09, 20:47
If I ever get to a place where I see a camera pointed at the table, I am done and asking for my money back. That is ridiculous. In fact, it is against the law to record/view in areas where privacy can reasonably expected. I would say a massage room is a place where privacy is expected. Now if they are paying me for the video, then maybe :o)Amen brotha!

Viper92552
02-16-09, 21:32

No the customers on or some Asian porn site somewhere!

Ubsixibnine
02-16-09, 22:02
Does any one know what ever happend to Julie?

She used to work in Irvine.( McLaren & at Rockfield/Bake)

Thanks

South County
02-16-09, 22:06

(Massage U Love is not to be confused the place on the third floor of the same building)Damn, that sucks. I was gonna try that place this week. I've been to the 3rd floor place 3 times now (1st was good and the last 2 were bad) and I've wondered about massage you love place.

B Malibu
02-17-09, 02:17
Caught up with Jaq again today (finally). Looked pretty damn good in her all white masseuse attire. She greeted me with smiles and huggs as usual - very friendly and easy going provider. Last time I was with her, I tried workin' her into a bj, but wasn't happenin'. Today, I thought I'd give it another shot and here was the result...

She seemed genuinely happy to see me and actually knelt down at eye level as I was laying on the table... then planted a nice wet one. She has nice puffy DSL's, so I kissed back and actually got a little tongue slippage! Almost thought we were gonna' skip the massage and just go at it, but she got up and grabbed the oil. Only got about a 20 minute rub-down because I was late for my appt, but she had me rock-hard from the initial kisses, and I was ass-up in no time. Got the light tickles, then the reach around. I flipped, got her panties down, pulled up her shirt, and kissed on her neck. She continued to moan and stroke me as I massaged her harwood floor. I tried inching my throbbing cock towards her snatch (just to see if she was game), but there was some resistence, so I didn't push it.

She had me hop on the table, then she completely took off her bottoms. I thought, hmmm... maybe she does wanna' mount me? She did straddle up, but nowhere near my schlong. No worries though, she resumed her kung-fu grip until I let 'er rip. Cleaned me up, then finished me off with her soothing facial massage. I sure needed this today!!! .60/.40

Preverted
02-17-09, 04:08

50/100If Bobbi is still there in the mid-week you might want to test drive her. She's definitely no spinner, and some might consider her chubby but she gives a wonderful table shower and then tosses a mean salad!

Member #3942
02-17-09, 18:57
Caught up with Jaq again today (finally). Looked pretty damn good in her all white masseuse attire. She greeted me with smiles and huggs as usual - very friendly and easy going provider. Last time I was with her, I tried workin' her into a bj, but wasn't happenin'. Today, I thought I'd give it another shot and here was the result...

She seemed genuinely happy to see me and actually knelt down at eye level as I was laying on the table... then planted a nice wet one. She has nice puffy DSL's, so I kissed back and actually got a little tongue slippage! Almost thought we were gonna' skip the massage and just go at it, but she got up and grabbed the oil. Only got about a 20 minute rub-down because I was late for my appt, but she had me rock-hard from the initial kisses, and I was ass-up in no time. Got the light tickles, then the reach around. I flipped, got her panties down, pulled up her shirt, and kissed on her neck. She continued to moan and stroke me as I massaged her harwood floor. I tried inching my throbbing cock towards her snatch (just to see if she was game), but there was some resistence, so I didn't push it.

She had me hop on the table, then she completely took off her bottoms. I thought, hmmm... maybe she does wanna' mount me? She did straddle up, but nowhere near my schlong. No worries though, she resumed her kung-fu grip until I let 'er rip. Cleaned me up, then finished me off with her soothing facial massage. I sure needed this today!!! .60/.40

Just a HE? Wow didnt know you did that dude. I give props! Im thinking you were at Lake F. I havnt seen her for awhile. I do like her though.

Fe Maiden
02-17-09, 19:52
Does any one know what ever happend to Julie?

She used to work in Irvine.( McLaren & at Rockfield/Bake)

ThanksIs there an echo in here? Did you not ask that just 5 posts ago? I'd like to know what happened to her as well but would prefer to know about Cherry!

Mark Spitz
02-17-09, 20:34
Well, I've heard so many great things about lfbc that I had to go check it out myself. I went in today, walked in. Saw two women at the front counter (one older and one younger). I asked for julia or hana by someone's recommendation, but they said that julia wasn't there and hana was done for the day. They told me they were gonna give me alice, so I agreed. (paid. 40 for 30m)

Alice walked in. Totally unexpected. I was hoping for a nice asian girl but ended up with a middle-aged white woman. She already started with the massage (which was average) and. That's it. Gave me a massage for exactly 30 min, walked out and said thanks. I was just a bit disappointed to say the least. Anyways, maybe I'll try again one more time with someone different.Just an FYI, I have seen Alice several times all ended at a minimum with HE. She may just be cautious if you have never been there before. Give it another try.

Dragonx
02-17-09, 22:25
First time poster. Well, I've heard so many great things about North part of the county. Any good AMPs you can recommend down south?

B Malibu
02-18-09, 02:53
I sorta' enjoy the thrill of "not knowing if I'll get lucky." The first time I saw Cindy, I got a nice HE with some chest fondling - yeah, they're nice! Saw her again today and she seemed genuinely happy to see me. She was very giddy during our session, and her hands concentrated on all the right spots.

On our first session, I was not allowed access into the pants - was told it was "that time." It had been over a week since our last encounter, so my goal today was to see if I could get a handful below the waist. As her hands teased around the "glutes", the pole got stiff and the ass began to raise. My hands rubbed her soft cotton scrubs, focusing on the butt and inner thigh areas. No complaints, so I gently slid my hand down the back and felt the workings of a silky G-string (big fan of the G!). Still no defense, so I worked my hand further south and rubbed on her snatch. I didn't have the best leverage since I was still on my tummy, but thoroughly enjoyed caressing her flawlessly smooth skin.

During this time, I was horny as a mo-fo, and because her skin is so silky and smooth, the way she was stroking my cock felt like I was actually inserting it "somewhere." Boy, I wish!!

I still had not flipped at this point, but she was working me so good from underneath that I shot my load right there on the table sheet!! Another tech, Trisha tried this technique on me once, but it wasn't good enough to make me shoot. Cindy really got my juices flowin' today! Again, she's a ymmv provider, but play your cards right and you'll get a sweet release. I would love to pursue more options with her, but don't want to piss her off either, so we'll see, but wow!... what a fun session, and an exciting new position in which to unload.

I buy the hour from this spot (.60), and tipped her .40 for the manual manipulation. Great girl, highly recommend!

Giocchino
02-18-09, 13:32
Trisha has perfomed the reach under move on me and she worked it just fine. I left happy. Is she still there? Slender little girl.

Giocchino
02-18-09, 20:33
This week I went to CM for massage and relaxation as advertised on CL. Met by older but very shapely Chinese gal. Pretty face and smile. Went into room with a peephole on door. Great back and shoulder massage. Started on the glutes and legs and rubbed inside the crack and along the sack and up against the hole. Oh boy! Reached inside her pants to feel her soft ass. She said to turn over and I got up and reached into her blouse and she scooped out a really nice pair of succulent mangoes for the tasting. She placed a cover over the peephole in the door. Her pants came down and she really got off on DATY. She has some soft, creamy skin. Got back on the table and finished me off with her hand. I came back today and it was more of the same except this time she got down for a bbbj. She did a superb foot massage at the end. Tip is $60.

Herelookfor
02-19-09, 00:43
Visited a place on the third floor in Costa Mesa. Got a massage from Jennifer a Chinese woman about 5'8" or so with an average body and not dressed very enticingly.

Received a good massage with some light teasing after I started to rub her legs and ass. She reached in between my legs while I was on my stomach and began massaging the boys and rubbing the tool. Upon the flip she asked me if I wanted an HJ buy hand sign with no discussion of tip. Of course I said yes. She took me to completion and then to the table shower where she cleaned me up real good.

60 entry / 30 finish

Preverted
02-19-09, 05:13
Mary is a little asian hottie dancer from HTCOI. Vietnamese with a nice figure and a great natural C cup rack. From her my space page it appears that she is branching out into the independent world. She is starting to do incall dates. Her my space is:

www dot my space dot com slash mary_ht

Become her my space friend and you can then see and respond to the following bulletin:

Date: Feb 17, 2009 8:58 AM
Subject:
Hosti​ng Sensu​al Massa​ges tomor​row in Fulle​rton!​!​!​
Body:
all day tomor​row so hope to see you!
$​180/​hr no f/sShe means it when she says no f/s. She used to do f/s in the strip club two years ago, but she had reformed after a hiatus and is now relying on her oral skills alone. She is a cutie and worth a try. Please be nice to her.

TheGreatSatan
02-19-09, 23:00
Trisha has perfomed the reach under move on me and she worked it just fine. I left happy. Is she still there? Slender little girl.I believe Trisha has moved on. Did manage to get a lot of milage from her though. Sweet girl with really great massage tech.

BenderOver
02-20-09, 16:21
Mary is a little asian hottie dancer from HTCOI. Vietnamese with a nice figure and a great natural C cup rack. From her my space page it appears that she is branching out into the independent world. She is starting to do incall dates. Her my space is:

www dot my space dot com slash mary_ht

Become her my space friend and you can then see and respond to the following bulletin:
She means it when she says no f/s. She used to do f/s in the strip club two years ago, but she had reformed after a hiatus and is now relying on her oral skills alone. She is a cutie and worth a try. Please be nice to her.

I think she's doing fs for 3.0/hr. Source is Hx.

Bender

Hobbiest Ftw
02-20-09, 17:19

Bender

$$$ !?!? omg... so much..blasphemouz!

Dartsharks
02-20-09, 20:06

BenderYou are some what correct I contacted her an its full service but the quote is now 380 for hr. I wish her well but not at that price.

B Malibu
02-21-09, 00:41
Okay, on Thursday, I payed Bebe a visit, since I hadn't seen her this month. Man, I'm still not tired of her... she is the best! So beautiful, so classy, and just so freakin' good at what she does!! Yes, I would still marry her if given the opportunity. Oh btw fellas, she's taking next week off, so if you were planning on seeing her, hit her up tomorrow (Sat), otherwise, you'll have to wait 2 weeks. Two weeks may not sound like a long time, but that's torture for me. Hehehe...

Oh yeah, Mms interviewed a new latina today. No word on what her "stage name" will be yet, but she's a hottie, speaks good English, and is "white looking" I guess you could say. So, for all the regs at this spot that are getting burnt on the same girls, Mms is workin' hard at rotating in some new talent.

On another note: Dropped by to see Cindy today at the "other spot" to get my release. The first two encounters led to nice oily HJ's with gooey endings. I love her sexy compact figure and have been itchin' to see if I could get up in 'em. Got pants to the ankles, bra pulled up, and hand on bare poon - felt awesome!

Threw out the idea of her getting up on the table with me, but wasn't gonna' happen. I had joked with her when she was massaging me, since she had actually straddled me while I was on my stomach... I told her that I wanted her to be in that same position on the flip... she laughed, but I was dead serious. Did get to motor-boat on the upper half, and feed the fish on the lower.

Freakin A, this girl has the absolute softest, smoothest skin you will ever feel!!! My johnson was a tad sensitive after jerkin' it twice to Jenaveve Jolie on Wed Pm, and the fuck of a lifetime from Bebe on Thursday, but I was able to muscle it out for her today. She is one sexy viet IMO!

She's not a "shoe-in" for the extra treatments, but if you're down for sharpening up your game and like a little adventure, I highly recommend. The house takes .60 for 1 hour of this lovely lady's company, and standard tip is usually .40 (although she politely never looks - good girl!), but I gave her .50 today.

Preverted
02-21-09, 03:56
You are some what correct I contacted her an its full service but the quote is now 380 for hr. I wish her well but not at that price.Damn, I used to get it for $$ in the VIP. Knew it was a matter of time before she grew up and tried to maximize profits. Good for her, bad for me...

Preverted
02-21-09, 04:08
Okay, on Thursday, I payed Bebe a visit, since I hadn't seen her this month. Man, I'm still not tired of her... she is the best! So beautiful, so classy, and just so freakin' good at what she does!! Yes, I would still marry her if given the opportunity.Not if I get to her first my friend!

I was watching the Chinese movie "Summer Palace" the other day. Recommend for those of you who, like me, prefer asian girls, lots of sex and naked chinese chicks. I was impressed by how actress Xue Yun Bai would really get passionate and into the sex scenes, and that totally reminded me of Bebe. That girl should really be in porno, or more likely Hollywood!

Sparxy Walls
02-21-09, 04:33
I'd like to know what happened to her as well but would prefer to know about Cherry!I noticed the old MMS from the auto center was at the R, but I totally forgot to ask if cherry came along.

Fe Maiden
02-21-09, 10:28
This week I went to CM for massage and relaxation as advertised on CL. Met by older but very shapely Chinese gal. Pretty face and smile. Went into room with a peephole on door. Great back and shoulder massage. Started on the glutes and legs and rubbed inside the crack and along the sack and up against the hole. Oh boy! Reached inside her pants to feel her soft ass. She said to turn over and I got up and reached into her blouse and she scooped out a really nice pair of succulent mangoes for the tasting. She placed a cover over the peephole in the door. Her pants came down and she really got off on DATY. She has some soft, creamy skin. Got back on the table and finished me off with her hand. I came back today and it was more of the same except this time she got down for a bbbj. She did a superb foot massage at the end. Tip is $60.Which place in CM? PM thanks!

Peorth
02-24-09, 02:26
Went to work in the morning and found that I was laid off, along with many other employees. Very bad day. Decided to visit a popular pho place in Downey.

Paid for 1/2 hour and was meet with Cici. Pretty Viet girl with good rack and tanned body. She's darker than typical Viet girl. I think this girl can give a really good massage if you ask for it. The short massage that she gave was not skimpy in any way, she really went to work on the neck and back. Tipped. 60 for happy ending.

I noticed that she had a big tattoo on her thighs. I've seen this on other girls, and suspect that it's used to cover stretch marks? Would not surprise me if many girls working are single mothers.

She also mentioned that Tee was back home in VN, so if you guys are looking for her, sorry.

B Malibu
02-26-09, 03:47
Yes, same Betty from Whittier. Perfect D tits that almost look and feel natural, and an ass that just won't quit!! You should see the arc in her lower back... wow! Couple of sexy tats in the right spots for you ink lovers.

No massage. Upsidedown CBJ was nice 'cause I was able to do the finger dance on her 5 o'clock shadowed cootch. CG felt great, RCG and K9 looked great, mish was tight, but oh no... party foul... she made that one crucial error that many providers make... yup, those two little, yet powerful boner-kill words... "hurry up!" OOOOO maaaan! We were getting along so well too. She wasn't rude about it, but after about 18 minutes in, she said "papi, hurry up!" I wouldn't have ever expected a provider at this place to even think about going down that path.

I eventually laid down and jerked myself off while she let me suck on her boootiful boobies. I gave her $ and she tried to fetch 20 mas. I held firm, but definitely would have given it too her minus the "rush request." {shaking head} A must see for latina lovers and her service for the most part is very good, not gfe, but enough "fuck me papi's" to get the wad boiling.

Mama asked me about the service and I gave her an honest answer. I'll stick with Bebe and Jenny here, but you hispanic lovers will definitely be giving your eyes a treat for trying out Betty.

50/100

NeedaBBBJCIM
02-26-09, 14:10
Just wondering because I have been with her and its good looks and good but mechanical service. Just been wanting to try greek again and I figured I would try her again since I found her in the o. C. Again at valley chiropactor. With the a body like that and with prices matching almost the same with most ladies I get service from another place I'm thinking why not. It just bugs me to pay the 50 fee entrance when back in the days. Not le sun but other parlors you use to get a massage or at least a good tease massage for a few minutes which I'm about getting something for your 50. I don't like rushed service. The only ones I put up with rushed service at the time was jasmine or shadow, they were worth it at the time.

Even past reviews or stories about her will help. I just saw her a few days ago but she didn't remember me and by the time I convinced her I new her from 5 years ago we only had time for HJ. Still likes to charge too much, but damn she is hot thick latina beautiful. However service in my opinion outweighs looks by far but at the same time you have to have a decent lady to get you going too whatever your taste may be.

Anybody remember greek stories and cost. I think she is trying to charge me 200, I think I will go for 140, but 200 for 10min or less of service, thats not cool.

I tried 120 which I think is fair if its rushed. I'd do 200 for at least an hour of unrushed and multiples. But yeah right.

South County
02-26-09, 19:41
I went to visit Julie at the ok. (next to the go carts)

It's been a long time since I last saw her.

She seemed to be much freakier than I remember, damn I missed seeing her.

I guess there are 2 spots now in that same office complex. Anyone try the other one? There ad on CL says there are latinas.

B Malibu
02-27-09, 02:00
Bebe is on vacation this week, so I've been quenching my latina thirst. Daniella has an amazing body! She's north of 5'5" and about a buck twenty on the scales. No enhancements, I repeat, NO enhancements!! She has natural 34 C's and a prototypical latina booty. Says she's Cuban and I believe her with that dark skin tone and big full lips. Her face is... well, different - not ugly by any stretch, but just different. Don't really matter, 'cause with the lights low, all I need to see if that womanly silouhette.

Service was great - very friendly and accomodating. Gaawd damn, RCG is a treat with this one! My only complaint with latinas is that they are more hairy than the asians. With an asian, you can rub back and forth and not feel any stubble, whereas with a latina, if you stroke against the grain, you feel some courseness. Plus, and this may sound weird, but I've noticed that some latinas are more BO'ish' under the pits and in the groin. Not all, but just an observation from bangin' a handful or two of 'em. :)

Don't get me wrong, run across many K-girls that have a permanent Kimchee stench, but overall, I think I like the Koreans better. Bebe for example always smells delicious and wears a very subtle, but enticing fragrance. Only gripe with her (like the majority of asians in this biz) is that she smokes, and that shit just don't come out if your puffin' 10-15 a day. Still love her though - sexiest provider alive!

Two Jackson's and a Hamilton to get in, and a Franklin for D's efforts.

Fe Maiden
02-28-09, 14:01
I went to visit Julie at the ok. (next to the go carts)

It's been a long time since I last saw her.

She seemed to be much freakier than I remember, damn I missed seeing her.

I guess there are 2 spots now in that same office complex. Anyone try the other one? There ad on CL says there are latinas.I've tried the other. First time great! Second time not so great with a Latina.

Parkour
03-01-09, 05:57
I went to Fullerton Spa on Orangethorpe today after work. 60 for the hour went in and they had saloon type doors so I figured there would be no extras. During the massage there were slight brushes against the boys which got me thinking I May be In luck. After the flip asked me if I wanted a HE I agreed and ann (or anna) got to work. The HE was great and she took her time. It takes me a while to pop so It was good to not hear hurry up. Massage and attitude were both good. I will repeat.

Fling Me
03-01-09, 06:56
Anyone experience the AAMP #219 by the Marketplace in Irvine? Called the MMS and she claimed to have two 21 year old Korean girls. Rang the doorbell and I see a a short Korean girl maybe a hair over 5 feet in a pink bikini greet me. It could have been promising but unfortunately, she got beat by the ugly stick and I wasn't going to have any of this. I still went in just to see the options as she led me to the bedroom and told me to take a shower. Once in the room I asked to instead see the other girl. She sensed I wasn't happy and tells me that she's the only here. At that point, I politely said I was going to leave and as we're walking out, the girl knocks on the door of the other bedroom and says something out loud. MMS suddenly comes out of her cave and asks me what's wrong. I told her I was just going to leave and MMS counters by telling me there are other girls at their Kelvin location. As I'm in my car and driving away, I get a phone call from MMS with the same question earlier of what was wrong. I tried to be nice and responded by telling her that the girl was too short and that was the end of the conversation. I have friends that live in the same apartment complex that MMS operates in by the Marketplace and also the Kelvin location. Both are relatively nice and I find it amusing that they are unknowingly neighbors with an AAMP.

After that ordeal, I decided to play near the go karts. I had a pleasant experience there back in 07 with a very attractive girl and after doing some research here, I knew they were still in operation. I'm not sure of where the other spot is in the same complex that Fe Maiden is referring to but as I pulled into the lot, I saw the front office door swung wide open which was a little unusual. If I hadn't been there before, I would have been a little skeptical but as I walk in MMS greets and leads me to a room. MMS turns out to be quite comical even under a layer of her thick accent. She quotes me the standard price but I like to lowball when I can just to see if she bites. I've done it with success before and especially in this economy, I know I have leverage with the green. I end up knocking a whopping 10 off the price and made her agree to show me a lineup of the two girls that she has first. She tells me that she usually doesn't allow it. As I sit in the dark room with a crack of the door open just enough for me to see, MMS brings the girls out. Girl A sinks the ship even further and makes the #219 girl from earlier look like a centerfold model. Girl B was decent but nothing special. I opted for B even though I would never second glance her in public but at that point I just needed a release. For some reason, I couldn't finish and it was turning into a marathon session. We both got to the sweaty and sticky phase as it felt like a sauna in there. She turned on the fan in the room but told me it was hot because I didn't pay the 10 so they turned off the AC. Funny girl. Now I know why the front door was open, they just needed air in there.

Chance 62
03-01-09, 18:14
I went to Fullerton Spa on Orangethorpe today after work. 60 for the hour went in and they had saloon type doors so I figured there would be no extras. During the massage there were slight brushes against the boys which got me thinking I May be In luck. After the flip asked me if I wanted a HE I agreed and ann (or anna) got to work. The HE was great and she took her time. It takes me a while to pop so It was good to not hear hurry up. Massage and attitude were both good. I will repeat.Did you get lilly,or did she finally get more girls in to work.last time i was there it was 40 hhr and tipped 25.

Herelookfor
03-02-09, 02:14
Visited a chiropractic place in Stanton. I had a provider named Min. Started out with a soft massage. She then began to start play with my ass and reach under and stroke my gear. Upon the flip she went at with an HJ with a finger inserted. After I came she asked me if I wanted to come again. I said yes. She went back to work for a good 10 minutes and I couldn't come. She asked if I anything else. I responded with everything. Started out with an energetic CBJ followed by standing DS. I finished up and she cleaned me up.

Damage. 6 for an hour and. 95 for everything.

B Malibu
03-03-09, 01:30
Stopped in late afternoon and Mama says Jenny and Sophia are working. I asked her which one needed the business, and she said Sophia had a slow day, so I gladly accepted. I was a little busted up from an old sports injury that I retriggered, but I needed some of that warm poon. Gave my lovely K-Mms .60 for the room and told her to keep the change.

I stripped and laid face up with the towel over my manhood. Sophia walks in and immediately climbs on and kisses me passionately. She pauses and says, "I miss you papi!"... then the french kissing resumed. I pulled the towel aside and hiked up her skirt to fondle and caress her ass. She slid in closer until her panties rubbed up against my stiff sausage. I'm a sucker for grinding, and we had some fun with it. We fumbled around for the plastic and drastically installed it so some insertion could commence. Ooooo gawd, this girl has the absolute warmest pussy I have ever fucked. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but there is no lube needed with this one - she stays naturally wet and creamy throughout our sessions.

Anyways, after some sweet CG, I had her turn around for some 69. She's not big into the bj thing, even though she's good at it, but I don't really care 'cause cbj's suck anyway. She actually pulled the rubber off and stroked me with her spit instead - felt better than a cbj anyway. Rubber went back on, and we went to mish. Still wetter than ever, my cock was slippin' in n' out with ease. On the forward strokes, I was gettin' way up in there and felt the back of something. The tip of her cervix was making the head of my cock tingle, but before I came, I wanted to go porno-style from behind. Hit it good while while alternating my hands from her waist to her ass. Eventually, I had my thumb on her bum and gently slid the tip of my nail inside. Got me so steamy; pulled out, ripped off latex, and shot a pretty sizable load on her butt, and then watched gravity do its job and run south down her crack and across her snatch! Wheeewwww!!!

Wiped up, kissed, tipped her 140, showered, mouthwashed, H20, hugged Mama, and grabbed me sumpin' to eat on the way home.

Jimfiend
03-03-09, 15:13
Stopped in late afternoon and Mama says Jenny and Sophia are working. I asked her which one needed the business, and she said Sophia had a slow day, so I gladly accepted. I was a little busted up from an old sports injury that I retriggered, but I needed some of that warm poon. Gave my lovely K-Mms .60 for the room and told her to keep the change.I guess I gotta hunt this place down too ;-) Like I said b4, u R the man. Nice report. Is this LF also?

Hobbiest Ftw
03-03-09, 17:36
Stopped in late afternoon and Mama says Jenny and Sophia are working. I asked her which one needed the business, and she said Sophia had a slow day, so I gladly accepted. I was a little busted up from an old sports injury that I retriggered, but I needed some of that warm poon. Gave my lovely K-Mms .60 for the room and told her to keep the change.

I stripped and laid face up with the towel over my manhood. Sophia walks in and immediately climbs on and kisses me passionately. She pauses and says, "I miss you papi!"... then the french kissing resumed. I pulled the towel aside and hiked up her skirt to fondle and caress her ass. She slid in closer until her panties rubbed up against my stiff sausage. I'm a sucker for grinding, and we had some fun with it. We fumbled around for the plastic and drastically installed it so some insertion could commence. Ooooo gawd, this girl has the absolute warmest pussy I have ever fucked. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but there is no lube needed with this one - she stays naturally wet and creamy throughout our sessions.

Anyways, after some sweet CG, I had her turn around for some 69. She's not big into the bj thing, even though she's good at it, but I don't really care 'cause cbj's suck anyway. She actually pulled the rubber off and stroked me with her spit instead - felt better than a cbj anyway. Rubber went back on, and we went to mish. Still wetter than ever, my cock was slippin' in n' out with ease. On the forward strokes, I was gettin' way up in there and felt the back of something. The tip of her cervix was making the head of my cock tingle, but before I came, I wanted to go porno-style from behind. Hit it good while while alternating my hands from her waist to her ass. Eventually, I had my thumb on her bum and gently slid the tip of my nail inside. Got me so steamy; pulled out, ripped off latex, and shot a pretty sizable load on her butt, and then watched gravity do its job and run south down her crack and across her snatch! Wheeewwww!!!

Wiped up, kissed, tipped her 140, showered, mouthwashed, H20, hugged Mama, and grabbed me sumpin' to eat on the way home.Deeeng. Mr malibu. Always got the got spots and the good times. I envy you!

Fe Maiden
03-04-09, 20:56

Wiped up, kissed, tipped her 140, showered, mouthwashed, H20, hugged Mama, and grabbed me sumpin' to eat on the way home.Wow! Nice! 140 though? Is that the regular price or you give more since you got "more"?

Preverted
03-05-09, 00:35

Wiped up, kissed, tipped her 140, showered, mouthwashed, H20, hugged Mama, and grabbed me sumpin' to eat on the way home.Happy 800th post BM! So this was your same 'Elizabeth' formerly of 115?

B Malibu
03-05-09, 05:21
Preverted - Thanks pal! Yes, same girl. Told me she may p/u a few days back @ ol' one one five, but she works at ______ on Mondays.

Fe Maiden - Don't worry dude, a bill is totally cool at this spot, I was just feeling generous, and she does always provides me with a killer combo of PSE/GFE.

Viper92552
03-05-09, 12:42
Preverted - Thanks pal! Yes, same girl. Told me she may p/u a few days back @ ol' one one five, but she works at ______ on Mondays.

Fe Maiden - Don't worry dude, a bill is totally cool at this spot, I was just feeling generous, and she does always provides me with a killer combo of PSE/GFE.

800 post wow!

That is great!

You have some the most valued post on the site for So Cal!

Statman
03-07-09, 05:45
Hi guys, just wanted to check in with some facts about C&C

first watch there are two rates for admission to their shows, one on the weekend 4 jacksons, and one on the weekday (add a hamilton.) When I confronted the admissions person, she admitted to ripping me off, so I told her I would be paying a hamiliton less for 6 times to get in to the shows. Watch this guys and demand to pay 50 for half hour show, and 80 for an hour show.

Also hung with a spanish girl who was well enhanced, but lousy on attitude and technique. she tried to ask for $$$ for a half hour performance, when Pepsi, and Bebe, ask for that in an hour. avoid this one as she is a rip off, and her attitude stinks.

I did have enjoy a great performance (although did not give me her name) on the weekend, last sunday. she was great on technique, friendly and nice, and got so into it, she could not contain herself with excitement (in a sugar way.)

I would recommend her the most, with pepsi and Bebe on the weekdays, being great performers too. I have not seen Bebe perform since January, and everytime I go back (the ticket taker says come back next week, but I do and she is never there, so I think she left. and does not perform her act anymore.)

take care and enjoy the music.

B Malibu
03-07-09, 05:52
Hit up C-i-n-d-y again and as she's getting more comfortable with me, I'm thinking FS might be on the menu next time. Well first, pants around her ankles and top pulled up have become the norm, but today I was able to get a finger up inside her. She's very sensitive down there and it's hard to be delicate while she's rigorously chokin' my meat, but she positioned my middle finger just right, and gently slid it in. Oh boy was it tight!! She bounced on my finger like she was playin' sit & spin, all while keepin' a firm grip on Peter. I thought I'd test the waters and see if she wanted the real thing, and she made a comment that she didn't have any "protection" in her cute vietnamese accent. Didn't push, but I believe the pathway has now been paved.

I had seen Bebe yesterday and was drained, so I thought a good massage with a tug from C would relax me. Her hands are great and she knows how to do it. I was feeling right on the brink of cumming, but just couldn't get it to spit. If I'm ever taking too long, I'm always considerate enough to stop and tell them that's okay, but she was determined. I stopped prolly three times and told her I wasn't gonna' be able too, but she just told me to concentrate. Again, I was right at the brink, but the l'il guy just ran outta' steam. I'm gonna' head back next week with some latex and see if I can gain access. Keep you posted...

60/45

Barfly017
03-08-09, 01:07
Is it bad form to go to a place that has reliable F/S if all you are looking for is a rub and tug? I love the excitement of not knowing what I can get from a MP as much as the next guy but sometimes I want somebody else to do all the work after getting a massage.

Herelookfor
03-08-09, 17:44
Visited the Chiropractic place in Stanton again. I got Li this time. She was not nearly as enthusiastic as Min was. She gave me a lame massage followed by some teasing and an HJ release. Nothing else was even offered. I paid for an hour and only got a little over a half hour.

.6 entry .4 tip.

Chance 62
03-08-09, 22:40
Visited the Chiropractic place in Stanton again. I got Li this time. She was not nearly as enthusiastic as Min was. She gave me a lame massage followed by some teasing and an HJ release. Nothing else was even offered. I paid for an hour and only got a little over a half hour.

.6 entry .4 tip.It best to only pay for hhr its happened to me there also.

SirMister
03-09-09, 05:26

.6 entry .4 tip.Normally I go for the Hour there, but with Kay.

Never get shortchanged.

Member #3942
03-09-09, 17:13
Was at LFBC and in the hall and I saw 2 sweet girls. One was real tall and thin like a stick. Her hair was past her ass too. The other one was short good body and long blond hair. It wasn't Hannah or Cindy. Couldn't get either name.
There is also A new place in the next building. Says hot asian girls (yeah right) but its another option I guess. Have not tried it yet. #201
There is also a white girl place on tustin. I saw the ad on CL. It probably sucks but then again its white girls. Also saw a private provider in aliso vijo. Her ad pic looked good but her real pic is just awful. Oh well, there is another private one called denise. Shes not hot either but a good legit massage.

Gnucleaire
03-10-09, 23:21
Is it bad form to go to a place that has reliable F/S if all you are looking for is a rub and tug? I love the excitement of not knowing what I can get from a MP as much as the next guy but sometimes I want somebody else to do all the work after getting a massage.

I'd be interested ini hearing others opinions because this is often my dilemma. I do not want f/s. But I hate unhappy endings.

I like russian and usually tip the going rate (.7-.8) which seems an acceptable compromise at places oriented to f/s. My sense is that if you tip .6 or more for the tug, most girls aren't going to complain, especially if things are slow for them. But I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions to that rule.

Preverted
03-10-09, 23:59
Anyone experience the AAMP #219 by the Marketplace in Irvine? Called the MMS and she claimed to have two 21 year old Korean girls. Rang the doorbell and I see a a short Korean girl maybe a hair over 5 feet in a pink bikini greet me. It could have been promising but unfortunately, she got beat by the ugly stick and I wasn't going to have any of this. I still went in just to see the options as she led me to the bedroom and told me to take a shower. Once in the room I asked to instead see the other girl. She sensed I wasn't happy and tells me that she's the only here. At that point, I politely said I was going to leave and as we're walking out, the girl knocks on the door of the other bedroom and says something out loud. MMS suddenly comes out of her cave and asks me what's wrong. I told her I was just going to leave and MMS counters by telling me there are other girls at their Kelvin location. As I'm in my car and driving away, I get a phone call from MMS with the same question earlier of what was wrong. I tried to be nice and responded by telling her that the girl was too short and that was the end of the conversation. I have friends that live in the same apartment complex that MMS operates in by the Marketplace and also the Kelvin location. Both are relatively nice and I find it amusing that they are unknowingly neighbors with an AAMP.I tried your AAMP. Typical setup for that type of thing, the girls rotate in and out every ten to fourteen days, and locations periodically change. Once you have seen them they give you another number to call which means you are an OK customer. These places are hit or miss and the girls generally do not have to be motivated to create repeat business. Thanks for the intel and check your inbox for some goodies I am sending your way. I inquired about the Marketplace location but MMS directed me to the other one. Had a 40 something Taiwanese girl, not bad and she tried hard. She kept on faking her orgasm long after I was done, I appreciated the effort but I was done already! Good Keagel control, must have trained under a Korean.

Apple Jack
03-11-09, 01:25
My sense is that if you tip .6 or more for the tug, most girls aren't going to complain, especially if things are slow for them. But I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions to that rule.F/S places in my experience prefer to provide just that, and to charge for it. I've negotiated less service, but it tends to cost more than at a non fs place.

Jackelman
03-11-09, 15:21
Hey, I am reading the mp report from long time, it helped me lot for looking for a good mp. Want to share my recent experencie, I went to the mp at katella and tustin, k-girl, don't remember her name, but works on w and th.

Paid. 6 for HJ, intially thought paying more for HJ but later on realize worth spending it. Yesterday, I stop at C C, mms told me no latina today? Wondering latina stop working over there?

Rlin0698
03-12-09, 00:24
Hi All,

I got the info on C&C from one of the members. First time I was there on a Sunday and informed the mamasan that it was my first time. I went inside a room and after some time Tina walked in and straight up asked me what I was looking for. I told her that I am looking for FS and she said it was $1.1 and I told her my friends come here often an pay only $. She agreed and went straight up to the job. She did a good job in faking orgasm.

The second time I was at C&C it was on Fri eve and I informed the mamasan that I was there before. I asked to see the ladies before massage and there was an Asian and Latina. Looking at them I decided to go with the latina and it was Camila. For some reason I wanted to go for BJ and not fs but Camila asked why not fs and that theye were safe. But she told she doesnt do bj but only HJ and fs so had to settle with HJ. To my surprise she charged me $.5 for the HJ and the service was not good. She removed the top and allowed me to caress her boobs but didint remove ger pants. I told her it will be fast if she removed her pants and she declined. I decided to hold on for a long time and about after 20 mins she said it was time up and I said that it was only 20 mins and the mamasan was banging the door in 25 mins.

From my experience I prefer Tina whi is there on Sunday's.

Can the seniors plzz e mail me any new leads. Thanks.

B Malibu
03-12-09, 03:50
Couple weeks ago I mentioned that I hit up Betty. To recap: pretty good lookin' latina with a phenominal body; perfect soft tits that feel natural (they're not) and a perfectly shaped bootay. First time with her was good, but did feel a tad rushed, even though I was told that I had gone over my time limit. Gave her $, and she requested $.20 to which I denied.

Okay, so I called Mms and said I wanted to give her another shot 'cause I really wanted to see her assetts again. Wanted to make sure there was no drama, so had Mama prep her that I was coming in. There were no hard feelings, and dayuuum she looked fantastic!! The latina's here seem to like wearing sexy tops and silky or cotton style slacks as opposed to the dresses the K-girls sport.

No massage, got her shirt off and revealed a sexy bra. Turned her around and pulled her pants down just below her crack and watched her ass cheeks "muffin top" over - what a site!! Eventually peeled 'em all the way off and played with her pink G-string. I sat on the edge of the table and she reached for some lotion then lathered me up, then began stroking my johnson, before finally inserting it between her mounds - a great titty fuck!!

I laid back on the table where she slid the jimmy on and began a HORRIBLE CBJ! Oh gawd, it was awful. My boy SA told me once that her BJ's were teethy, and the first time I saw her it wasn't that bad, but today, I had to stop her 'cause had I of let her carry on, she would have drawn blood. Had her straddle me RCG-style and just grind me from the outside, which felt nice. Then she slipped my 7" in her punani and rode me good. I palmed my hand on the middle of her crack and let my thumb hang down across her bung, and put a little extra pressure. The shaft of my cock would rub against my thumb as well as the walls of her pussy, which made for some added sensation - a must try! Flipped her to CG, then had her get up and dance over my head while I stroked myself to completion - a great vantage point lemme' tell ya'!

I kept a keen eye on the clock this time. She came in at 4:10, and I was out the door by 4:36. Hehe... she still asked the question, "do you normally take a long time?" {shaking my head} She wasn't rude about it, but it was kinda' funny considering that I was dressed after just 26 minutes. Oh well, to save face, I was polite and left $.30, but this will be the last time I see her. That bj was terrible. She has her loyal clientele, so she's getting plenty of business, but I'll keep funding Bebe's 401k. Hahaha...

Later fellas!

B Malibu
03-13-09, 02:30
Quit my "day" job today, but still have my own business. Either way, I'll be alright, but will have less cash flow temporarily. Because I'm gonna' be tightening up the belt, I thought I'd pay a visit to my favorite place, to see my favorite girl. That's right, Bebe was my pick - the perfect girl to end on if you're gonna' quit or cut way back, like me.

She sauntered in looking fab in a new white dress. Mama told me that some of these K-girls actually make their own dresses. Thought that was pretty cool. She was so giddy today, which later I was told it must've been the three cups of coffee. Hehe... she was silly and very playful today. We skipped the massage, but got close really quickly and got each other naked. I could just move my hands all over her flawless skin all day - so silky smooth!

LFK>DATY>Mish>K9>Mish>Side-Mish(almost popped)>CG>BJ>Jerk to completion while playing with her kootchie and bung! She's the best. I wish she'd just move in with me so I could have her everyday.

50/140

Preverted
03-13-09, 04:37
She's the best. I wish she'd just move in with me so I could have her everyday.B, does she ever do this thing to you where she tries to jump out of a dark corner some where as you are getting out of the shower and scare you? She gets me every damn time, then has a big laugh at my expense :) I am jumpy and she gets a kick out of my startled reaction. She is one girl who really seems to enjoy her work and always looks happy, and we certainly appreciate how good she is at her job. One in a million girl, what are we going to do when she retires or leaves town? I'll have to retire myself.

B Malibu
03-13-09, 04:56
B, does she ever do this thing to you where she tries to jump out of a dark corner some where as you are getting out of the shower and scare you? She gets me every damn time, then has a big laugh at my expense :) I am jumpy and she gets a kick out of my startled reaction. She is one girl who really seems to enjoy her work and always looks happy, and we certainly appreciate how good she is at her job. One in a million girl, what are we going to do when she retires or leaves town? I'll have to retire myself.
Yeah, she's done the whole "hide behind the door" thing to me too. The best one was when I went to take a shower once and when I came back in the room, she was lying face up on the table (already naked), with the towel draped over her like a blanket, pretending to be asleep. So, one day, I pretended to be asleep when she walked in, and she buried her head under the towel and began nibbling at my johnson before slithering her way up to my arms.

She's the best. Even when money is tight, I need to get my fix of her.

I'm gonna' PM something to you - check your inbox.

ARealJohn
03-13-09, 11:36
I was in town last week and after spending some time doing some research both here and on CL I thought I'd try a couple of places out. Being a visitor makes it a bit more difficult as you are never really sure the first time as to the services offered.

I really did enjoy the first place I visited. Actually couldn't find the place I was looking for and ended up pulling in to one of the road. Saw a girl named Annie and had a nice time with a happy ending.

I was going to stop by the next day and see her again but it was closed. I suspect they didn't get in on time. At any rate I went to another place close by that I found on CL. I really thought I'd walked into a legit place. I figured oh well maybe I'll get lucky. At any rate I couldn't been more wrong but waited to long to come out with more than a happy ending. More would have been on menu and should have came back the next day. BTW girl I was was named Hanna.

Glue Stic
03-13-09, 11:48
Saw new ad on CL, I was in the are so Ithought I would TOFTT. To my surprise, I had a good experience. Called for direction, found the place in a medical park seting. Paid entry fee. 5 and was shown to a room. About 5 minutes later a young K-girl came in. Proceeded to cover a ass with a towel, and started the massage, but it was really on a rub. Ask the normal LE questions. She ask if I was single man and I replied aren't we all. She moved to the from of the massage table and as she did she pulled up here already short skirt so that the kitty was showong. I ask is that for me ask I reach out and touch. At that point I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore, and her name wasn't going to be Dorothy. The session was good, no rush, we did not talk about any fees, FS was the order of the day. Aftr we finished she clean me up and we started talking about how she like to cook. Said next time she would have some food ready. I will visit again. 50 / $

Gfxchi
03-13-09, 17:58
I would love to find this place. Only one evening before having to leave town. Any more clues as to where? Searched CL, but no luck.

Thanks!

Saw new ad on CL, I was in the are so Ithought I would TOFTT. To my surprise, I had a good experience. Called for direction, found the place in a medical park seting. Paid entry fee. 5 and was shown to a room. About 5 minutes later a young K-girl came in. Proceeded to cover a ass with a towel, and started the massage, but it was really on a rub. Ask the normal LE questions. She ask if I was single man and I replied aren't we all. She moved to the from of the massage table and as she did she pulled up here already short skirt so that the kitty was showong. I ask is that for me ask I reach out and touch. At that point I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore, and her name wasn't going to be Dorothy. The session was good, no rush, we did not talk about any fees, FS was the order of the day. Aftr we finished she clean me up and we started talking about how she like to cook. Said next time she would have some food ready. I will visit again. 50 / $

Frogger321
03-14-09, 12:10
I went to C&C again. I think I’m a regular now. I wanted a Latina, but the MMS said no Latinas were in. I got this one k girl and she was nice. We talked for a bit and then went on the action. She gave me a nice and slow BJ without the rubber. It felt so nice. Then did a little CG and went to mish. Couldn’t hold it in any longer and released. She wiped me up slowly and we chatted for a bit more.

Total damage $.4/$1

Does anyone know any other places? I feel like C&C is a place where all the senior members direct all the newbies go to.

Thanks guys.

Fe Maiden
03-14-09, 14:12
Saw new ad on CL, I was in the are so Ithought I would TOFTT. To my surprise, I had a good experience. Called for direction, found the place in a medical park seting. Paid entry fee. 5 and was shown to a room. About 5 minutes later a young K-girl came in. Proceeded to cover a ass with a towel, and started the massage, but it was really on a rub. Ask the normal LE questions. She ask if I was single man and I replied aren't we all. She moved to the from of the massage table and as she did she pulled up here already short skirt so that the kitty was showong. I ask is that for me ask I reach out and touch. At that point I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore, and her name wasn't going to be Dorothy. The session was good, no rush, we did not talk about any fees, FS was the order of the day. Aftr we finished she clean me up and we started talking about how she like to cook. Said next time she would have some food ready. I will visit again. 50 / $Yeah, where?

Fe Maiden
03-14-09, 14:13
Any info anyone can share about the spa named after the green gemstone in LH? PM

Bg Looking
03-14-09, 14:41
Went there a month back. Hj only. Girls were ok. There are better ones.

50/40

Rlin0698
03-15-09, 02:56
Hi All,

I went to Fullerton Spa on Oragethorpe after reading the below post. I was charged $.4 for 30 mins without any HE.

R

I went to Fullerton Spa on Orangethorpe today after work. 60 for the hour went in and they had saloon type doors so I figured there would be no extras. During the massage there were slight brushes against the boys which got me thinking I May be In luck. After the flip asked me if I wanted a HE I agreed and ann (or anna) got to work. The HE was great and she took her time. It takes me a while to pop so It was good to not hear hurry up. Massage and attitude were both good. I will repeat.

Massage Fan
03-15-09, 15:43
I was comtemplating where to go last week and was inspired by a post from Cash Value. I decided to go TOFTT and try a new place in the medical building next to LFBC.

I arrived, parked, and wandered up to thier second floor office. Upon entering it looks like a dr. Office with certificates on the wall, etc. I spoke to the lady at the desk (who turned out to be my massage girl) and she took my money. I liked that she mentioned getting my change before she noticed that I gave her exact, 50, so many forget.

I looked around quickly and it did not appear that any shower was available. She led me to my room (small office so they were all very near each other) and left. I stripped, lay down on the table, but left off the towel. When she came in she made no effort to cover me up which I took as a good sign. The massage was good, she did a lot of work on the legs, butt, and inner thigh with some brushes up against the boys every so often. Every chance I got I would rub her leg, maybe caress her butt, and she seemed to tolerate a little but deftly moved away each time, now a bad sign.

Was unsure how this would end up with the good sign/bad sign combinations. At the flip, she still did not cover anything and started massaging again. Again on the upper legs some more brushes of the boys but I actually was grateful for the inner thigh work, an area most therapists avoid. Once all the surrounding areas were taken care of, she proceeded to cover in oil and massage little Fan. She did a nice job there, but stayed far enough away to avoid any reciprocal touching, a fave of mine (as all of us). She cleaned me up with towels form the warmer and sent me on my way.

All in all, it was an okay time. Good massage (not great), HE, and a nice personality. But no touching was a drawback. Decent price also (. 5/. 4) Nice for a first visit but I do not think any more would be available.

Happy hunting, and play safe!

Parkour
03-16-09, 06:13
Hi All,

I went to Fullerton Spa on Oragethorpe after reading the below post. I was charged $.4 for 30 mins without any HE.

RThe girl who I got only works Friday and Saturday Maybe you'll have better luck on those days.

Asians
03-16-09, 10:12
I am new to this forum thing. Where can I find a nice AMP around Fountain Valley to Irvine can I find one that is reasonably cheap. I am looking to get laid.

Dawg Todaworld
03-16-09, 11:58
I am new to this forum thing. Where can I find a nice AMP around Fountain Valley to Irvine can I find one that is reasonably cheap. I am looking to get laid.

Not gonna happen in OC. Lucky to get h/j.
For cheap go to IE; more likely to get you into some twat.

Asian Lover
03-16-09, 12:26

I know you are a new member and welcome, but do your homework read the posts even older ones and you will find places. Don't expect members here just to give out info freely especially to newbies.

Amp Addict
03-16-09, 14:47
Any info anyone can share about the spa named after the green gemstone in LH? PMStopped in the other day. Had to wait in the 1-chair outer lobby for 10 minutes because "very busy. You wait. Good girl for you" says mamasan. Got in back and was told to take a shower (not asked if I want one). Came back to room and sat on table with towel half-draped until a little Chinese girl came in. Said her name was Mei, May, Mooey, something like that. I stood up, let the towel drop, introduced myself and she gave me a big full frontal hug. Good sign so far. Layed down. Decent massage. She didn't care if the towel was on or not. On flip she worked every area near, close to, above, behind and beside the boys until I finally just grabbed her hand and place it where I wanted it. No problem, decent HJ. There was still 15 minutes left on my hour so she finished with a great head/neck and foot massage. 6 for an hour with. 4 tip. She let me mouth her bare c-cups but no hand roaming allowed south of the border. Overall decent time but nothing special.

Monkey1234
03-17-09, 13:22
Anyone?

Decent massage, incredible body. Quote was rediculously high and F/S is not my style. Just wonder if her quote was for real. $$$$. Quote was given to me after the message. If you have experience, I recommend checking her out and negotiating. Pretty girl, amazing body. 70/80 (I know that is too high, but couldn't resist!)

Mark Spitz
03-17-09, 16:54
Yeah, where? Hey FM,

Googled in-line therapy santa ana and got the addy. 17th.

I think this is the place he is reffering to.

Talktal69
03-17-09, 19:00
If anyone could pm a little info on C&C, that would be awesome.

Fe Maiden
03-17-09, 20:36
Stopped in the other day. Had to wait in the 1-chair outer lobby for 10 minutes because "very busy. You wait. Good girl for you" says mamasan. Got in back and was told to take a shower (not asked if I want one). Came back to room and sat on table with towel half-draped until a little Chinese girl came in. Said her name was Mei, May, Mooey, something like that. I stood up, let the towel drop, introduced myself and she gave me a big full frontal hug. Good sign so far. Layed down. Decent massage. She didn't care if the towel was on or not. On flip she worked every area near, close to, above, behind and beside the boys until I finally just grabbed her hand and place it where I wanted it. No problem, decent HJ. There was still 15 minutes left on my hour so she finished with a great head/neck and foot massage. 6 for an hour with. 4 tip. She let me mouth her bare c-cups but no hand roaming allowed south of the border. Overall decent time but nothing special.Weel, I went and nothing special. Got Jennifer and got a HJ but she did it under a towel and only let me touch her nipple through her sheer bra. I wont go back for the price they charge!

Horstw
03-18-09, 00:40
First time experience with a MP. I stopped by the Chiro place in Stanton mid-afternoon and the place was pretty much empty. They were happy to see me and quickly ushered me to a small room.

Minh was very pleasant and gentle. She doesn't really give a massage; more just light touching. I was nervous as hell and my heart was pounding for quite a while. She was receptive to my groping but my hands were ice cold. The poor girl had to stop and warm them up before continuing.

On the flip I received a nice hand job followed by more light massage and then a bonus hand job at the buzzer (I guess I was nervous and excited). All in all a very satisfying introduction to the hobby.

One more thing, the muzak playing during the massage was comically bad. I don't think I'll ever hear "Bridge Over Troubled Water" the same way again.

. 4 entry/. 3 tip

Momoshiro
03-18-09, 01:09
Anyone?

Decent massage, incredible body. Quote was rediculously high and F/S is not my style. Just wonder if her quote was for real. $$$$. Quote was given to me after the message. If you have experience, I recommend checking her out and negotiating. Pretty girl, amazing body. 70/80 (I know that is too high, but couldn't resist!)$$$$ = $400 or $140 ? I've been there before, and I got quote $140 for F/S. $400 is crazy.

SirMister
03-18-09, 13:59
Anyone?

Decent massage, incredible body. Quote was rediculously high and F/S is not my style. Just wonder if her quote was for real. $$$$. Quote was given to me after the message. If you have experience, I recommend checking her out and negotiating. Pretty girl, amazing body. 70/80 (I know that is too high, but couldn't resist! )So you paid for the 1 hour Entry fee I assume.

$80 for the HJ is pretty standard there for what they ask!

These girls always ask for $200 FS.

I think I paid $120 when I went there that's because I told her that's all I brought. Forgot which gal I don't go there because of the cost.

Monkey1234
03-18-09, 18:10
$$$$ = $400 or $140 ? I've been there before, and I got quote $140 for F/S. $400 is crazy.Sorry, still a rookie poster. $400. Seemed crazy to me too!

But like I said, great looker.

$80 seems high for HJ, SirMister is right, that place is just expensive. I guess it can be like some things in life, you get what you pay for, but it wasn't worth it!

Qeast
03-19-09, 00:37
Just asking’: I usually go in for 30min @ 0.5 + 1.0. If I get more than 30min, the house fee goes up. So is it appropriate to increase the tip and to what degree? I have posted before; PM if you prefer.

Oc Amper
03-19-09, 03:56
Why settle short? Just search the forum and you will find more than any one person would be willing to PM.

If anyone could pm a little info on C&C, that would be awesome.

Lerrena
03-19-09, 04:53
Just asking’: I usually go in for 30min @ 0.5 + 1.0. If I get more than 30min, the house fee goes up. So is it appropriate to increase the tip and to what degree? I have posted before; PM if you prefer.

Since you are paying for the girl's time, twice the time usually means twice the tip is expected. Unless you're some sort of superman, stick with the 30 mins otherwise you will probably get shorted on the time and still be expected to give the extra tip. Personally, I prefer to go twice than go for one marathon session.

B Malibu
03-19-09, 06:52
Since you are paying for the girl's time, twice the time usually means twice the tip is expected. Unless you're some sort of superman, stick with the 30 mins otherwise you will probably get shorted on the time and still be expected to give the extra tip. Personally, I prefer to go twice than go for one marathon session.
Yeaa... my homey is still alive and breathin'! Shoot me a PM when you get time and gimme an update on your life bruddah man. We got lot's to catch up on.

Peace!

Momoshiro
03-19-09, 11:25
Just asking’: I usually go in for 30min at 0. 5 + 1. 0. If I get more than 30min, the house fee goes up. So is it appropriate to increase the tip and to what degree? I have posted before; PM if you prefer.I prefer 1 hr over 30min. I feel rushed with 30 min. In 30min, it's very hard for the girl to get to know you. I find that chatting with them make them more comfortable with you, and provide a better and more personal service. It doesn't seem as mechanical. BTW, this doesn't always work. Some girl seems mechanical and distant regardless. In addition, for an extra $20, it's worth the extra 30 mins. I tip them for the extra service they provide, not for the amount of time there. Thus, if you found a girl who question your tip because you're there longer, ask for another one next time. I have never been told to give more tip because I'm there longer.

Lerrena
03-19-09, 17:47
I prefer 1 hr over 30min. I feel rushed with 30 min. In 30min, it's very hard for the girl to get to know you. I find that chatting with them make them more comfortable with you, and provide a better and more personal service. It doesn't seem as mechanical. BTW, this doesn't always work. Some girl seems mechanical and distant regardless. In addition, for an extra $20, it's worth the extra 30 mins. I tip them for the extra service they provide, not for the amount of time there. Thus, if you found a girl who question your tip because you're there longer, ask for another one next time. I have never been told to give more tip because I'm there longer.

Really? You haven't had anyone say anything about extra tip for staying longer? Do you just tip the same for 1 hr as for 30 mins? I'm just curious because all the times I have gone for 1 hr for the first time with a girl, they have politely mentioned that it's more. Well, I have never gone for 1 hr with someone that I didn't already see for 30 mins. With the extra service, do you get more with the 1 hr than the 30 mins like msog?

Oc Amper
03-19-09, 17:50
I would say yes, it is absolutely appropriate to tip extra. If you go from 30 minutes to 1 hour, then you are using twice her time. During peak hours, she may end up seeing one less customer, which means less money.

Momoshiro
03-20-09, 01:54
Really? You haven't had anyone say anything about extra tip for staying longer? Do you just tip the same for 1 hr as for 30 mins? I'm just curious because all the times I have gone for 1 hr for the first time with a girl, they have politely mentioned that it's more. Well, I have never gone for 1 hr with someone that I didn't already see for 30 mins. With the extra service, do you get more with the 1 hr than the 30 mins like msog? No, I haven't had anyone ask for extra tip for staying longer. More than 1/2 of the times I have seen new people, they don't even ask or talk about the tip. I gave them whatever I think is appropriate. Yes, I tip the same for 30 mins or 60 mins. I tip according to the extra services I get and who I get it from. The extra service is the same for 30 mins or 1 hr. What you get more is massages and time to get to know each other.

JeffTheDrunk
03-20-09, 15:39
No, I haven't had anyone ask for extra tip for staying longer. More than 1/2 of the times I have seen new people, they don't even ask or talk about the tip. I gave them whatever I think is appropriate. Yes, I tip the same for 30 mins or 60 mins. I tip according to the extra services I get and who I get it from. The extra service is the same for 30 mins or 1 hr. What you get more is massages and time to get to know each other.From my experience, yes, it's expected to tip more, especially at places with a lot of traffic where you're seeing a popular girl. You're blocking her time where she could be earning another 100 tip from another monger that's waiting to fuck her. Don't forget it's just a business for them & they're trying to maximize profits.

As far as "time to get to know each other", just visit the MP during non-peak hours (Wednesdays around 2:00pm or so as an example) & if the girl and mamassan like you, they'll gladly give you a 45-60 minute session for the price of a 30 minutes. Half of the times when I go during non-peak hours, the girls give me this special treatment without paying extra.

But I never expect this type of treatment, or hold it against them if I go on a Friday night and am rushed a bit. It's to be expected.

Neilnbob
03-20-09, 22:11
Haven't been to the train station in quite some time. Place was great when it first opened, then got crummy, but nonetheless, I decided to check in and give them a progress report.Sounds like a decent time - reading through the forum it seems the train station can be hit and miss

I will be in the area soon and was wondering if someone could PM me how to find it.

Thanks!

Luvasian22
03-22-09, 20:56
Who here wants to know the location of BMalibu's BEBE?

Fe Maiden
03-22-09, 22:53
Who here wants to know the location of BMalibu's BEBE?Why do you ask? Do you know it? If BMalibu wants to give it to you he will. You'll have to ask him for that kind of info. Oh, and good luck!

B Malibu
03-22-09, 23:01
Not sure of what you're trying to accomplish by your post. Even if you do know the location, Mama never and I mean NEVER lets in people that have not been referred. And trust me, you can't just walk in their and say, "uh, bmalibu referred me." She knows that I don't refer people with using my on-line handle.

I'm so pissed that I started writing reports about this place. I only did it 'cause I knew some "reputable" trusted members might want to pay them a visit - rather, I get a bunch of fuckin' "0" post newbies asking for the keys to my Bentley! That's it, I've had it! Now they're gonna' have to move, and I feel responsible. FUCK!!

I'm done posting intel on MP's - NO MORE. Arrrgghhh!!!!

Vlad De Sade
03-23-09, 01:50
Mongers,

Look what YOU fools have done for this particular thread.

Now my boy Malibu is never gonna post here again...

And I do not blame him at all.

Honestly, I do have some gems in the SFV and I would never post about them openly.

Because to tell strangers that such great spots even exist is a recipe for disaster...

Alas, it was not always this way.

Back in 2004 I posted about Topanga Therapy, Mia's (which was already closed) & Devonshire Health on the SFV massage parlor thread.

WTF was I thinking.

I directly contributed to the demise of these great spots and it was awful.

So I vowed to myself that I would never be an idiot again...

Plus, I figured I could be proactive and help defend the remaining spots still operating.

Sadly, we all know how well that plan worked out.

SFV destroyed first.

Baldwin Park destroyed second.

Santa Monica destroyed third.

Inglewood destroyed fourth.

And the battle continues on and on...

So yeah newbie remember that Bebe is just a figment of your imagination.

Besides, YOU will never meet her now YOU dumb ass, impatient, little boy!

peace, da I Sadist

Joe Monger
03-23-09, 03:28
Honestly, I do have some gems in the SFV and I would never post about them openly.

^ The Voice of Reason

How u been brother?

Luvasian22
03-23-09, 06:57
[QUOTE=B Malibu]I'm not sure if this guy posted that 'cause he knows the location and was going to try and be a hero and expose them, or if he was simply being a typical fuckin' newbie asking a bold question for his first post? Either way, I was a bit perturbed when I saw that 'cause I had a scare from another newbie who claimed he just happened to "stumble across" it and was gonna' try to get props by posting the 411. Turns out, he had no effen clue what he was talking about, and was just trying to stir shit up, but it definitely got me thinking.

Overall, I'm just pissed at myself for alluding that this place even existed; I was only trying to help stimulate biz for them, but now I realize. I'm not their marketing director, so lesson learned. Don't try to help when you're not asked.[/QUOTE

Parkour
03-23-09, 07:21
Luvasian what were you thinking. B Malibu goes out of his way too help newbs in the game. He actually gave me the location of my first f/s mp. It's pretty disrespectful to go out of your way to piss off a legend of the hobby. I don't know how he does it but B Malibu consistently gives the best info about mp's clubs, and street action. Now I see why there is no love for newbs on the site.

Jon Jones
03-23-09, 12:49
Overall, I'm just pissed at myself for alluding that this place even existed; I was only trying to help stimulate biz for them, but now I realize... I'm not their marketing director, so lesson learned... don't try to help when you're not asked.

I understand where you're coming from but in this economy if we don't help with the marketing these places will cease to exist. I'm not saying post details for the world to see but we should pass along useful info to established contributors.

I've lost three sources since December - all to the economy - none to LE.

Jon

Dawg Todaworld
03-23-09, 13:26
I'm not sure if this guy posted that 'cause he knows the location and was going to try and be a hero and expose them, or if he was simply being a typical fuckin' newbie asking a bold question for his first post?
"
Like a ho' tryin' to call the cops cuz she got shortchanged for a b/j. That ain't heroic cuz now it ain't on the d/l and eveybody gets the shortend. Luvasian22 taking the shortend between the legs?

Preverted
03-23-09, 16:14
Luvasian22, please go f yourself. Thank you.

TheGreatSatan
03-23-09, 18:13
WTF is this USADramaClub?

Yeah anyone can post stuff, but really man if you have a problem with someone send them a PM.

Don't ruin this place with your petty bullshit.

Ho Down Man
03-23-09, 19:34
Malibu,

I hate to see you go. You have been nothing but a hobby friend of mine. We have exchanged PM's and you have given me more than a fair share of places to go see beautiful ladies. I am shocked at the crap that is being spewed towards Malibu. He is nothing but a plethora of information about the hobby and his opinions and wishes should be respected and honored. Luvasians, dont know what you are getting out of this by trying to ruin his reputation or ruin the business that is. Why cant you just keep the place to yourself and say its wonderful!!

Oh well, Malibu, please PM me if you want to exchange info outside of this club. Would still like to keep in contact in some form.

Keep it hangin my man!!

Ho Man

nice try loucarm!! and now you got your wish... i am withdrawing my membership from both sites and will no longer contribute. just sent jackson an e-mail requesting cancellation and deletion off ALL of my previous posts. i've paid my dues and helped a lot of people.

Luvasian22
03-23-09, 19:58
[QUOTE=Ho Down Man]Malibu,

I hate to see you go. You have been nothing but a hobby friend of mine. We have exchanged PM's and you have given me more than a fair share of places to go see beautiful ladies. I am shocked at the crap that is being spewed towards Malibu. He is nothing but a plethora of information about the hobby and his opinions and wishes should be respected and honored. Luvasians, dont know what you are getting out of this by trying to ruin his reputation or ruin the business that is. Why cant you just keep the place to yourself and say its wonderful!!

Oh well, Malibu, please PM me if you want to exchange info outside of this club. Would still like to keep in contact in some form.

Keep it hangin my man!!

Jimfiend
03-23-09, 20:08
Although this isn't the MOST important thing in my life by far, I like to frequent this site and see what's up in the underworld. B Malibu has been a solid contributor with his anecdotes and entertaining at that (And, yes, I know they're not fictional)! In fact, I was always kind of perplexed as to why he shared so much when he didn't HAVE TO. And yet here we have some freaking loser of a boy calling him controlling and arrogant. Hello? Where's the arrogance? Nothing of what he's done is egotistical in the slightest. In fact, in sharing his experiences he's done the most selfless thing around. The guy likes to frequent these AMPs and share his take on the hour. What the HELL is wrong with that? And controlling? Please, any dumbf*ck would just spew where he's been about something that is, in fact, illegal. What? You're going to implicate these girls that are providing a service and ruin for everyone? It might be a legal issue, but it's definitely not a moral one.

But here we have this BOY Luvasian22 talking smack when he obviously had nothing to gain. His only interest was to try to bring someone down and talk sh*t. I wonder if he would have done that if he showed his shameless face? I know the answer to that one.

Seriously, I can't stand people in this world whose sole mission is just to ruin things for other people. Getting a 3 inch erection over someone else's misery. This is the guy who decides not to cooperate and take the car pool lane when it's just him and a stuffed monkey in the passenger seat. This is the guy who walks over to the neighbor's house to tell them that their kid was playing on his lawn forgetting his dumb*ss did it himself when he was a snotty 8 years old. This is the freaking guy who tries to cockblock another guy by playing coy and bringing another guy down in a girl's eye because he's interested in her too, but can't man up and focus on his own game. Simply has to sh*t about the other guy as opposed to growing some balls. This guy is a LOSER. And please, don't respond to me. You're insignficant and I won't reply.

B Malibu, my props to you for being a stand-up guy and reporting on what you did to this day. "Sorry to see you go. Take care dude. Peace.

Fe Maiden
03-23-09, 20:12
I'm sorry if my response to Luvasian22 has caused all this mess! I just don't like to see newbs who may be bacon get info they should work a bit harder for.

He better not expose this place as I have not even had the chance to go yet!

BMalibu, I hope you'll stay and I apologize if I am the cause of this mess!

Neilnbob
03-23-09, 22:42
All I can say is that there are always people who want to feel superior to others and toss a turd in the punchbowl just to look for a reaction. As they say, don't feed the trolls.

Back to business, can anyone help me out? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow but probably without wheels. Mcdurm is where I usually go, but is there anything near the Irvine Spectrum? The train station appears to be on Barranca and not an unreasonable walk. But I couldn't seem to find any decent info on how to locate it.

Also, anything that's open late? I'm likely to have to work to 8 most nights I'm down there.

TIA.

JankyFreak
03-23-09, 22:56
Fuck it! I'm not letting this hater ruin my reputation. My BFF "Karma" will take care of him.

I ain't goin' nowhere fellas!

B Malibu I'm glad you decided to stay!!! Senior Mongering brothers monger away!!!

JF

Gnucleaire
03-23-09, 23:06
I understand where you're coming from but in this economy if we don't help with the marketing these places will cease to exist. I'm not saying post details for the world to see but we should pass along useful info to established contributors.

I've lost three sources since December - all to the economy - none to LE.

Jon

Someone should start an in memoriam thread for closed MPs. I know a couple in Anaheim that appear to have gone down recently.

Happy Monger
03-24-09, 00:32
Was hoping this was a good day to post, but seems a bit hot in here.

No, I haven't many posts, but have been trying to RTFF (198 pages is a lot, ya' know) to garner some "smarts" before I enter the fray and ask a Q or two so I don't "look" like a noob.

Anyway, it seems there are some that have little or no respect for the "elder statesmen" at this site. I wonder if these people understand what an ATF really means? I wonder why some would intentionally stir up the pot on their very 1st posts?

I'm no psychiatrist, but it seems some just want to try and be a "BIG DOG" right out of the gate.

All that said, I just want to say, that as a part-time resident of the "site down the road", I equate people like "luvasians22" to those at the other joint that post the fakeries just for some free time on the clock.

My 2 cents, luv 'them. Hate 'them.

Will be back on a "cooler" day.

B Malibu
03-24-09, 01:04
Wow. Everybody needs to take a step back. Hello, we are on a site where we talk about paying girls for sex. It isn't rocket science and it won't change the world problems. It is suppose to fun.

I actually like most of BM's reports. I have been a follower for years. He was probably in diapers when I started this hobby. I am sorry to see he is so emotional over this. It is probably best for him to move on if he is going to get so upset. I just think he over stepped the line on this one with his bullying. He has been a lot worse on the other site. He should have just said he can't tell the location, instead of his constant bullying about "f---in newbs" and in your face, "You will never find it! , like we are some type of aholes for asking. This went on and on and on for months. Funny thing is I have a load of PM's. Not one is pissed at me. They are all asking where to find BEBE. Pretty interesting.
Good for you hero! You still can't get in w/o a referral, so you and the people you have told gained absolutely nothing. If I were so fucking selfish, I would have never of posted all the useful 411 over the past 10 years. Yeah, sharing solid intel for years is considered bullying? Get a clue old man!

As for the other site, I dunno' WTF you've been reading? I could see if my 2900 posts consisted of one-liners and vulgar remarks, but 98% of them were full-detailed reports. I only criticize those who hate me because I've got plenty of dough to be active in this hobby. As Leykis used to say, "I could buy and sell you" you jealous fuck! There has only been 1 person, well now 2 people that I've had issues with, and it's all 'cause they hate me for having the money to do this frequently. Should I ignore them? Absolutely, but I also like to defend myself.

Bottom line: I never ever needed to help, yet I did so much, and I will not help anymore. I'm out of here and I will miss all my brethren whom I bonded with. This place will move, and I've already advised that they should. These girls are my friends and don't deserve to be stressed out! I will fix this problem!

Later guys!!!!

BenderOver
03-24-09, 02:10
I would be the first to agree that drama is not good in our hobby. But what BM is upset about is 100% valid.

BM and several of us who pay attention to the forums suspect that one single asshole on this board logs in using several aliases to cause problems on usg and wsg.

XXXXX <- Name blanked out by request of another senior member.
Loucarm
Mracuol
Luvasian22

The guy's accounts are all newbie accounts. He either pesters senior members for contact information or he scopes it out himself if it's an easy find. Ultimately, he'll post the address and telephone number on the board, either to take credit for hooking everybody up, to piss off the circle of people who knew of the place and kept it at the senior level, or maybe to just cause drama and degrade the quality of the forum. This jerk-off has been warned multiple times in the past regarding his lack of discretion.

I'm guessing he's a bipolar hobbyist who didn't enough attention growing up. Either way, I recommend that Jackson kick ban this fool.

This idiot affects my mongering risk at a personal level. This isn't some game where some dickhead shows up and fucks with the network and my avatar might lose some experience points, or life packs, or my halo character gets pwned. This fucker has now effectively increased the chance of me getting busted by LE in real life. If I ever find this guy on the street...

Bender

Vlad De Sade
03-24-09, 02:42
Mongers,

Bender, whom I suspect is a sadist too, has nailed this idiot to a tee.

Jackson, needs to regulate him out of existence now!

Why do people like this exist?

IMHO we will never know...

Joe, I am cool.

Less than 6 months of probation left so I am stoked!

Malibu, please stay in touch brother...

Indeed, YOU are, and have always been, a valuable asset to this site.

Peace, da I Sadist

B Malibu
03-24-09, 02:55
Your last sentence sums it up. I am not and have never been a violent man, but I'm a big guy and have no trouble with the "intimidation factor." I can't threaten somebody on this open forum, but just wanted you to know that I feel you 100%!! I never go out looking for trouble, but these people have essentially messed with my family and I will protect my family at all costs!

Vlad, you always been da' man - thanks for your shout out!

Whatever happened to the monger code of ethics?

Shit, if somebody truly has a problem with me, I can take it, just don't make the MP or the providers suffer 'cause you hate me! Beat me up all you want, but keep the girls out of it.

Jenker
03-24-09, 03:19
Who here wants to know the location of BMalibu's BEBE?This guy is a smartass. I don't think he knows anything. Hey B, don't stop posting man. Just keep your spots you like to yourself. Me being a noob would not expect senior members to share their intel. I just like to read reviews and try to find possible places to try out.

Peace

Preverted
03-24-09, 03:29
Back to business, can anyone help me out? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow but probably without wheels. Mcdurm is where I usually go, but is there anything near the Irvine Spectrum? The train station appears to be on Barranca and not an unreasonable walk. But I couldn't seem to find any decent info on how to locate it.

Also, anything that's open late? I'm likely to have to work to 8 most nights I'm down there.

TIA.If you go back far enough you would have found the train station address and phone number, so you get a great big RTFF from me.

In general AMPs in Orange County keep regular business hours, closed by 7 or 8. This is not San Francisco, but we have much better girls in my opinion. You will have to try to get away for lunch. You could hoof it from the Spectrum, but make sure you have a good hour and a half for the round trip.

If you need later accommodations, Apartment AMPs (AAMPs) are open a little later, 10 or 11 so as not to annoy the neighbors. You will need some type of wheels though. I can PM you some numbers.

Wolfe
03-24-09, 04:16
Hey everyone,

I've lurked here for a bit, and finally decided to register. I've never done something like this, but I've been very curious and wish to try it out. I currently live in the Costa Mesa area. Does anyone have any suggestions on good places to try? I don't mind a little traveling, but if anyone knows anything local to me or somewhat local, that'd be great but like I said, traveling isn't a huge deal.

Blubalz
03-24-09, 09:35
LWMTG
Loucarm
Mracuol
Luvasian22

This guys goes all the way back to James D 2004. I called him out in in November 2005.

In fact, reading a couple of my old posts about this guy cracked me up

Oc Amper
03-24-09, 14:27
I know for quite a while now, I've challenged others that have promoted the notion of not posting about various AMPs.
In case it isn't abundantly obvious, there is a big difference between a AMP and a AAMP. It really comes down to common sense, in my mind.

If an establishment has the word massage/accupuncture/accupressure/etc on a sign, on its advertisements or what ever, then it is probably known to LE. It is probably no secret, and is likely on a competing forum or maybe even one of the forum sponsors. That is fair game to post the address. Current forum guidelines prohibit telephone numbers.

When it comes to an AAMP, whether it be in an actual apartment, house, or commercial building, in my opinion open posting of that establishments location should not be tolerated. The place that B Malibu should have been treated as one of these secret places, as it had no postings anywhere that I knew of, nor did it have any telltale sign of being anything other than what it appeared to be.

That second opinion seems to be shared with most members here, and possibly with the forum moderators, as several posts were either removed or severely edited.

Amp Addict
03-24-09, 14:48
Stopped in at Ortega the other day. Hadn't been in a while and was in the area with cash in my pocket. Stopped in and asked for Gina. I was told Gina was not in but that Viviane was available (in fact the only one there). Ok, fine, didn't know Viviane but I am always up for meeting new gals. Got a shower and then nekkid on the table. In walks this fugly dumpy old white lady whose looks really turned my lower intestines. Started to make an excuse that I forgot an appointment and had to leave when she says to me, "I may not be the best looker around but if you close your eyes I guarantee you will come back for more. " Well I had a few maragaritas in me and gave in. Man, awesome massage! Plus she spend 90% of the hour working in and around and on the most needed area. She would bring me to the breaking point and then do something else for a while. On the flip I felt something different and opened my eyes to look. She had her clothes off with a big set of actually fairly nice natural D-cups slathering all over me and her lower lips were being used to massage my legs, stomach and areas in between. She finished off with a spectacular BBBJ w/cim (for which I kept my eyes closed). Damn! I might just go back. 6/hr w/. 4 tip.

B Malibu
03-24-09, 15:46
Exactly! It has nothing to do with being selfish or treating a place like it's "my own." And, if that truly were the case, I would've never of posted a lick about some of these places to begin with, but I did because this forum is about sharing - I just wanted to share this spot via PM. There are tons of places that advertise and that immediately puts them on the radar scopes. Some cities deal with MP's differently, but in OC, especially in _________ the fuzz has nothing better to do.

In an age where we should be moving towards more acceptance of MP's, Johnny Law continues to seek out the easy scores, and this is the only reason why I do not post addys on the boards. Yes, I may also decide not to share with some people, but that's at my discretion, and that doesn't make me selfish, it just means that I want to get to know someone better before sharing the intel.

Like I said before, there's always gonna' be haters and those that are jealous for whatever reason, and there's no way around that - I just encourage those haters to take their frustration out on me and not the estabs. I have thick skin, so these guys that hate me can say whatever they want to me, just leave the girls out of it.

Okay, so I will go out and monger today and bring back a report so that we can move on from this nonsense.

Monkey1234
03-24-09, 16:43
Glad you are not leaving!

I am with Jenker, I read a lot. Post rarely. Pretty much a newbie but love to RTFF! BM is probably the best poster on the site, sure he won't give me intel, but honestly, that is half the fun. Trying to find it on your own with a few clues. Keep those reviews coming. Hopefully you have a good day today so I can read about it tomorrow!

I think everyone is missing the point though. BM, what do you do for a living and are you hiring?

Inygma
03-24-09, 17:36
Exactly! It has nothing to do with being selfish or treating a place like it's "my own." And, if that truly were the case, I would've never of posted a lick about some of these places to begin with, but I did because this forum is about sharing - I just wanted to share this spot via PM. There are tons of places that advertise and that immediately puts them on the radar scopes. Some cities deal with MP's differently, but in OC, especially in _________ the fuzz has nothing better to do.

In an age where we should be moving towards more acceptance of MP's, Johnny Law continues to seek out the easy scores, and this is the only reason why I do not post addys on the boards. Yes, I may also decide not to share with some people, but that's at my discretion, and that doesn't make me selfish, it just means that I want to get to know someone better before sharing the intel.

Like I said before, there's always gonna' be haters and those that are jealous for whatever reason, and there's no way around that - I just encourage those haters to take their frustration out on me and not the estabs. I have thick skin, so these guys that hate me can say whatever they want to me, just leave the girls out of it.

Okay, so I will go out and monger today and bring back a report so that we can move on from this nonsense.B is one of the BEST reporters on this site! I was once new to the site and he would not disclose information to me, but after some decent posts and building my trust, he has given me some of his favorite locations and numbers to some of his favorite girls. Make some posts, build some trust, and you will find what you are looking for. He is not doing this because he is selfish, he is protecting all of us mongers from getting our hometown places closed!

Salute B

Depraved
03-24-09, 20:33
Hey guys,

It's been quite a while since I've posted *anything* on here but thanks to a 6 year relationship finally coming to a close I can safely say I'm back on the prowl again. Being with a girlfriend for so long forced me to suppress my monger needs but I'm very glad to start exploring the AMP scene once again.
I haven't had time to catch up on all the recent drama but wanted to lend my support wholeheartedly to B Malibu. I've always appreciated the posts of experienced senior members and feel that it's the responsibility of every member to show some consideration, discretion and respect both to the ladies and to our fellow mongers.

I finally had a little cash and time to spare so I thought I'd cruise by the chinese AMP in Fullerton off of State College and Commonwealth. Had a session with a nice older lady named Angela. She was definitely average (4 or 5 in looks) and when she walked in wearing pants I kind of figured it was a legit place and decided to simply enjoy a legit massage. Since I'm a bit rusty I had actually forgotten some of the methods and tactics to signal the right vibe to a girl, but Angela seemed to get a sense of what I was looking for despite my shyness and she actually initiated the touching--stupid me had actually left my undies on throughout most of the massage (honestly, I didn't want to come off as being too "eager" and scare her off or offend her). My half hour ran out and the place was already closed by the time it was over, but Angela gave me a very strong hint that there was more to be had of her.
I should have taken the time to do my homework before going in blind like that, but I was already in the area and was mainly just curious. What I am wondering is are there other girls here that are prettier with the same mind set as Angela?

Any input would be appreciated but I plan to keep chipping away at this place in the meantime. All I can say is it's good to be back!!!

Depraved

Crack Baby
03-24-09, 23:01
BM, what do you do for a living and are you hiring? Actually, I more interested in BMalibu's previous profession (ex-athlete). My guess is NFL. Regardless, keep the posts coming. I do enjoy them and they have been helpful. Too bad this nonsense pops up now and then. Hell, I haven't heard from one of my favorite "senior" posters "Showdown" for some time (he was accused of being "LE"). But hell, he gave some really good reports.

Keep the juices flowing.

B Malibu
03-25-09, 01:37
Cleared up some confusion with a few people via PM, so now back to what makes this board great.

In other news... I did need to relieve some stress today. I'm not really in the mood to give a full report right now, but lemme just say - my new favorite position is now rcg with both my hands gripping the girls' cheeks with my thumbs pushing on the bottom of the a-hole. Having the thumbs in this position strokes the shaft of your dick and phenominally increases the sensation when she bobs in and out. Man, I nutted in about 5 flat today! This 5'2" 110lbs. K-girl rocked me good, then laid on my chest for the remainder of our session. An when I say spinner, she still had nice boobies, and an ample behind, no pancakes. We actually talked about the WBC and how Japan beat Korea in extra innings. She said she was drunk from drinking too much Asahi. Hahaha... I love some of these K-girls!

50/100

Inygma
03-25-09, 11:19
Has anyone subscribed to the website in the banner on this site, "Erotic MP"

$15 for the first month does not seem bad at all, was just wondering if anyone has tried it and if they thought it was worth it.

Thanks!

Quality Junk
03-25-09, 12:33
Stopped in at Ortega the other day... Viviane was available (in fact the only one there). ..In walks this fugly dumpy old white lady whose looks really turned my lower intestines... She finished off with a spectacular BBBJ w/cim (for which I kept my eyes closed). Damn! I might just go back. 6/hr w/. 4 tip.

See what using your imagination can do fo yer? Picturing Jessica Simpson in your mind, all the while getting BBBJ from Marge Simpson! Wow, I've been there, done that, But hey, if it gets the juices flowing and it's satisfying, do it.

Rayle
03-25-09, 15:23
Stopped in at Ortega the other day. Hadn't been in a while and was in the area with cash in my pocket. Stopped in and asked for Gina. I was told Gina was not in but that Viviane was available (in fact the only one there). Ok, fine, didn't know Viviane but I am always up for meeting new gals. Got a shower and then nekkid on the table. In walks this fugly dumpy old white lady whose looks really turned my lower intestines. Started to make an excuse that I forgot an appointment and had to leave when she says to me, "I may not be the best looker around but if you close your eyes I guarantee you will come back for more. " Well I had a few maragaritas in me and gave in. Man, awesome massage! Plus she spend 90% of the hour working in and around and on the most needed area. She would bring me to the breaking point and then do something else for a while. On the flip I felt something different and opened my eyes to look. She had her clothes off with a big set of actually fairly nice natural D-cups slathering all over me and her lower lips were being used to massage my legs, stomach and areas in between. She finished off with a spectacular BBBJ w/cim (for which I kept my eyes closed). Damn! I might just go back. 6/hr w/. 4 tip.Been to ortega many times over the years on Sunday's when most are closed. It is reliable and when in need does the job well.

Rayle
03-25-09, 15:25
Been to Ortega many times mostly on a sunday when most are closed. It has been good for a release but not much else. Your report os right on the money.

Rayle
03-25-09, 16:19
Been to Ortega many times on mostly Sunday's since most others are closed anytime past 5.

It is reliable but the choices are not top notch.

Billylatinal
03-25-09, 18:11
Previous info. was not correct so deleted.

Billylatinal
03-25-09, 18:21
I was wrong about my previous post.

They are trying to get new permits and activity about another location owned by the same person was mentioned.

Jimmmer
03-26-09, 01:13
Anyone remember a girl named Lisa who worked the AMP near the corner of Euclid and Broadway. They shut down like 3 months ago. She was a bit older and she only gave a HJ but man, she made you feel like a king. Best massage I ever had. And she would only take a .40 tip! I offered more(she was that good) and she refused!

Anyways, I haven't been able to find her since they closed so I'd appreciate any help. I hope she's still working somewhere.

Like Girls55
03-26-09, 02:10
Cleared up some confusion with a few people via PM, so now back to what makes this board great.

In other news... I did need to relieve some stress today. I'm not really in the mood to give a full report right now, but lemme just say - my new favorite position is now rcg with both my hands gripping the girls' cheeks with my thumbs pushing on the bottom of the a-hole. Having the thumbs in this position strokes the shaft of your dick and phenominally increases the sensation when she bobs in and out. Man, I nutted in about 5 flat today! This 5'2" 110lbs. K-girl rocked me good, then laid on my chest for the remainder of our session. An when I say spinner, she still had nice boobies, and an ample behind, no pancakes. We actually talked about the WBC and how Japan beat Korea in extra innings. She said she was drunk from drinking too much Asahi. Hahaha... I love some of these K-girls!

50/100B Malibu seems a little bipolar lol.

You need to get out some more, fresh air is good.

B Malibu
03-26-09, 02:16
Couldn't decide if I was in the mood for FS or a good massage and handy today. Called a few places to see who was working, and at first, I was tempted to opt for the FS @ one spot 'cause ______ was there and she's hot and gives bee-buh-jays, but decided I'd try a new masseuse at another spot. I knew C didn't work on Wed, so Mama reads off who's available. She knows the type of girls I'm used too, so I asked her to recommend one. She booked me an appt with Yvonne for 1 hr. Arrived, handed over .60 while she fumbled through her rolodex looking for my 411 card. I felt bad for the guy in front of me, he got whisked off by the "phony Dr." to get his pre- massage "physical." Psshh... what a joke! I even told the Mms that they need to stop that crap as it's gonna' scare away business.

Yvonne greets me at the door in green scrubs. She was about the same age as the rest of the staff and appeared to have a good body. She's viet, but really looks like she could be a mix of viet and white. Not as cute as C, but still attractive enough not for me to get a refund or anything like that. Besides, it was gonna' be exciting to see someone new and test the waters.

She's definitely viet with her accent. We made brief small talk, then on with the massage. She never covered up my butt with that tiny sheet, so we were off to a good start. She asked if oil was okay and how I like my massage. I asked her for a combo of light/med/hard, to which she obliged. Man, she was great! Even if I wasn't gonna' get lucky, I had already concluded that my money was well-spent on her massage skills alone. Hit the right pressure points, stood on my back, and even did the hot stone treatment.

About 35 minutes in, the soft touches began and my groin was tingling. She had me flip and admired my boner momentarily. I had reached for the outside of her scrub top, in the "upper chest region" and w/o hesitation, she pulled up her shirt and bra for hand access. Boobs appeared to be a small C, tiny areolas, but nice hard nips. She let me get a mouthful, but I went for the nether regions. Again, no defense, and I worked my fingers in between her panties and into her moist love-hole. She stroked me good and I was tempted to ask for a bj, but was ready to nut, so just exploded all over her hand. She was not grossed out by my man goo and stroked every last drop out.

She cleaned up most of my mess, and actually leaned in and planted one on my lips! She wiped off her hands and handi-wiped her kitty, then she spent the remainder of the time giving me a facial (get your heads outta' the gutter fellas!). I jumped in the shower, scrubbed off the oil, dried off, and returned to the room to dress. She had some Sparkletts waiting for me. She waited outside the door for me to robe, gave me a hug, then I slipped 2 crisp Jackson's in her hand. Will repeat.

60/40

Preverted
03-26-09, 03:25
Yes, and Bebe is my new favorite, although Jenny and Gucci both have great K talent.Does anyone know if the Gucci at the train station is the same as the one mentioned above that works/worked at Bebe's location? I should call and find out because I think I may have found my new ATF. This girl could give Bebe a run for her money. I know you may find those words sacrilegious BMalibu, but OMFG this Train Station Gucci gave me the best time since I was 18!

She is all natural and just my type, athletic Korean girl with a nice dark complexion, long legs, beautiful ass, decent boobies, curves in all the right places and enough to grab onto without looking fat. She is all fun and I hit it off with her from the beginning. There wasn't much of a massage involved, but I felt like she made love to me for a good thirty minutes, no rush. I don't use the phrase 'making love' to refer to deeds with MP girls but Gucci was total GFE. I bent up my leg while she was crawling all over the front of me and she ground her pussy into it and got soaking wet! She left a big wet spot on my leg, and not a trace of fishiness. She let me finger her clit for quite a while and seemed to be enjoying as she pushed back against me in her rhythm. What I love so much about these K girls is that they are able to get into the routine that they convince me that they are actually enjoying themselves, in fact I really believe that they are. If work ethic is defined as enjoying your work and being the best at what you do, then these girls are the hardest working girls in the world.

She explained to me that she was so horny today because her menstruation cycle had recently ended. Recently I have been hitting it off with some of these girls because I appreciate what is beautiful about their bodies and treat them as a thing of beauty and they respond to that kind of treatment. I don't know exactly what it was but I certainly hit it off well with Gucci today. I truly enjoyed her enjoying herself. I cannot recommend this girl more enthusiastically. Wow wow wow!

Preverted
03-26-09, 03:36
...train station... BTW, has anyone else noticed that the train station is becoming a bit Ghetto for being located in such a prominent city? I walked around the back way today and there are two huge holes in the wire reinforced windows back there either from rocks or possibly bullets? I won't speculate further but seems very sketchy.

Another odd or interesting thing is that after my self shower I was a little chilly in my room so I crawled under my towel to try to warm up and Mama almost immediately comes in with a baby blanket for me. How did she know I was cold? Do they have cameras in there, or does this particular MMS offer blankets to everyone?

B Malibu
03-26-09, 05:06
Does anyone know if the Gucci at the train station is the same as the one mentioned above that works/worked at Bebe's location? I should call and find out because I think I may have found my new ATF. This girl could give Bebe a run for her money. I know you may find those words sacrilegious BMalibu, but OMFG this Train Station Gucci gave me the best time since I was 18!

She is all natural and just my type, athletic Korean girl with a nice dark complexion, long legs, beautiful ass, decent boobies, curves in all the right places and enough to grab onto without looking fat. She is all fun and I hit it off with her from the beginning. There wasn't much of a massage involved, but I felt like she made love to me for a good thirty minutes, no rush. I don't use the phrase 'making love' to refer to deeds with MP girls but Gucci was total GFE. I bent up my leg while she was crawling all over the front of me and she ground her pussy into it and got soaking wet! She left a big wet spot on my leg, and not a trace of fishiness. She let me finger her clit for quite a while and seemed to be enjoying as she pushed back against me in her rhythm. What I love so much about these K girls is that they are able to get into the routine that they convince me that they are actually enjoying themselves, in fact I really believe that they are. If work ethic is defined as enjoying your work and being the best at what you do, then these girls are the hardest working girls in the world.

She explained to me that she was so horny today because her menstruation cycle had recently ended. Recently I have been hitting it off with some of these girls because I appreciate what is beautiful about their bodies and treat them as a thing of beauty and they respond to that kind of treatment. I don't know exactly what it was but I certainly hit it off well with Gucci today. I truly enjoyed her enjoying herself. I cannot recommend this girl more enthusiastically. Wow wow wow!
How funny, I actually called there today and asked if Gucci was working. I was on my may, when I decided to just go get whacked off instead.

Yes, same Gucci.

Ezhobby
03-26-09, 13:49
Couldn't decide if I was in the mood for FS or a good massage and handy today. Called a few places to see who was working, and at first, I was tempted to opt for the FS @ one spot 'cause ______ was there and she's hot and gives bee-buh-jays, but decided I'd try a new masseuse at another spot. I knew C didn't work on Wed, so Mama reads off who's available. She knows the type of girls I'm used too, so I asked her to recommend one. She booked me an appt with Yvonne for 1 hr. Arrived, handed over .60 while she fumbled through her rolodex looking for my 411 card. I felt bad for the guy in front of me, he got whisked off by the "phony Dr." to get his pre- massage "physical." Psshh... what a joke! I even told the Mms that they need to stop that crap as it's gonna' scare away business.

Yvonne greets me at the door in green scrubs. She was about the same age as the rest of the staff and appeared to have a good body. She's viet, but really looks like she could be a mix of viet and white. Not as cute as C, but still attractive enough not for me to get a refund or anything like that. Besides, it was gonna' be exciting to see someone new and test the waters.

She's definitely viet with her accent. We made brief small talk, then on with the massage. She never covered up my butt with that tiny sheet, so we were off to a good start. She asked if oil was okay and how I like my massage. I asked her for a combo of light/med/hard, to which she obliged. Man, she was great! Even if I wasn't gonna' get lucky, I had already concluded that my money was well-spent on her massage skills alone. Hit the right pressure points, stood on my back, and even did the hot stone treatment.

About 35 minutes in, the soft touches began and my groin was tingling. She had me flip and admired my boner momentarily. I had reached for the outside of her scrub top, in the "upper chest region" and w/o hesitation, she pulled up her shirt and bra for hand access. Boobs appeared to be a small C, tiny areolas, but nice hard nips. She let me get a mouthful, but I went for the nether regions. Again, no defense, and I worked my fingers in between her panties and into her moist love-hole. She stroked me good and I was tempted to ask for a bj, but was ready to nut, so just exploded all over her hand. She was not grossed out by my man goo and stroked every last drop out.

She cleaned up most of my mess, and actually leaned in and planted one on my lips! She wiped off her hands and handi-wiped her kitty, then she spent the remainder of the time giving me a facial (get your heads outta' the gutter fellas!). I jumped in the shower, scrubbed off the oil, dried off, and returned to the room to dress. She had some Sparkletts waiting for me. She waited outside the door for me to robe, gave me a hug, then I slipped 2 crisp Jackson's in her hand. Will repeat.

60/40B Malibu,

You seem to get around more than anyone I know, and certainly, this is incredible info to share, so thanks,.

But this comes at a price.

How much bread do you think you dropped in the last year doing this and can you afford to continue at this pace?

Perhaps you are supporting the industry for the rest of us who can only get out once in a while, LOL.

Jimfiend
03-26-09, 15:16
You guys are killing me here! Between B Malibu and Preverted collective recollections, I think I just wet myself. These experiences are outdoing my juvenile experiences of reading those Reader Digest-sized Penthouse letters booklets! Nice stories.

On another note, I hit this place in GG. Man, this place is dingy! 2 story bldg where the stairs are actually outdoors, but in the center of the bldg. Very 70s if I might guess. Anyway, paid my 30 min session and request Ana. I had never been there before, but based on a buddy's recommendation, she was worth the visit. It was a good day as Ana was there and was available. Ah, the fortunes of going at a non-peak time (2pm on a Tuesday).

So, I get assigned my room and promptly take my skivvies off. Lay face down, but not bold enough to leave the towel off my rump. In comes Ana (mind you, I was already prepared to tell her that "John" recommended her if the question came up of whether or not I had been there before. Well, she removed the need to do such as she says, "Oh, Hi, long time? How you been? ". Then my improvisational skills kicked in and I replied, "Yeah, Ana, it has been. Lots of work-been busy. Good to see you again. " Ha!

So upon her asking what type of massage I wanted, I simply requested something soft with a little bit of medium, but sexy overall. She obliged and began a nice massage with some attention to the glutes. She started doing the harvesting of the fingernails between the crack giving me a slight tickle here and there. Then she removes the towel and admires the cheeks "Oh very nice"-gives me a little love slap on both.

She then has me flip over, but makes a an obvious peak at the slightly hardened sausage and makes a flattering remark and replaces the towel. She then starts to rub the thighs and abdomen and much like a Vegas magician, she removes the cloth. I then start touching her mounds. She gives me an assist by raising her bra. Nice brown C's with small aereolas but pointy nips.

She starts to touch the twins, continues with thighs and then eventually starts shaking hands with Abraham Lincoln-2 hands mind you I reached down to her vietnamese taco and she lowers her panties for love-hole access.

The tower erupts and she gets creation creme all over her hands and fingers. Overall, a very good HJ.

40/40

B Malibu
03-26-09, 21:23
B Malibu,

You seem to get around more than anyone I know, and certainly, this is incredible info to share, so thanks,.

But this comes at a price.

How much bread do you think you dropped in the last year doing this and can you afford to continue at this pace?

Perhaps you are supporting the industry for the rest of us who can only get out once in a while, LOL.
Answer: I dunno, maybe 5 or 6 g's. I prolly spend about an average car payment or so a month on mongering ($500-$600).

Can I sustain? Yes.

Will I do this forever? Haven't gotten to that point yet.

MeatWhistle
03-27-09, 00:44
The best so far. What a day! I made the pilgramage to Downey and had a "spinner extrordinare". She took me in the room and undressed me, laid me down and went to work. The rub was outstanding, this 90lb-er was awesome. She walked on my back and did a knee-thing that was great. She really worked the lower back and cheeks.

On the flip she was very friendly asked me if I wanted a tug, cbj, or FS. I of course went with the FS. She used her pie hole to get me going and then laid back and let me plow for about 15 min. She finished me using hand and I exploded. She was bare ass the whole time and let me grope her all the time. She only wanted 1!

Great skin, beautyful B's and A really tight P**y. I will return many times in the future.

MW

Ejinco
03-27-09, 20:37
The best so far. What a day! I made the pilgramage to Downey and had a "spinner extrordinare". She took me in the room and undressed me, laid me down and went to work. The rub was outstanding, this 90lb-er was awesome. She walked on my back and did a knee-thing that was great. She really worked the lower back and cheeks.

On the flip she was very friendly asked me if I wanted a tug, cbj, or FS. I of course went with the FS. She used her pie hole to get me going and then laid back and let me plow for about 15 min. She finished me using hand and I exploded. She was bare ass the whole time and let me grope her all the time. She only wanted 1!

Great skin, beautyful B's and A really tight P**y. I will return many times in the future.

MWDang MW,

I was already in the mood and after your post searched Downey and the CL ads for a place on Firestone seemed a dead ringer, man was I wrong.

I got there, asked for a petite girl pictured. Wasn't there. Had a good one though. Yeah right. Kay was about 30 and not fat, but full figured. OK, let's try, so I get undressed and lay uncovered. First thing she does is cover me. Uh oh. I get a decent massage, but it begins to be more pain and less pleasure, so I tell her to remove the towel. No dice. I've been touching and she asks the std LE questions and then she says "you're done' before the flip. What?

Tell her she missed the front and she's like. Oh yeah. Quick massage despite the tent and my continued carresses and uncovering. MMS knocks on door, she says times up and man am I uncomfortable, wish I'd never walked in. No tip, told MMS it was awful. Won't waste money like that again. Oh well boys TOFTT avoid 2211.

Ed

MW. Is your place on Florence?

I tell her she

Halfmoon
03-27-09, 21:19
Answer: I dunno, maybe 5 or 6 g's. I prolly spend about an average car payment or so a month on mongering ($500-$600).

Can I sustain? Yes.

Will I do this forever? Haven't gotten to that point yet.Not proud of it, but I have you beat B Malibu.

Imagine how much more I would spend if I knew where Bebe was ;) I might have to go to deficit spending like the Washington.

Pimp Hound
03-27-09, 22:26
Who is the hot spinner MW?