PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Slammer6008
06-17-22, 13:34
5* on Westminster near the bowling alley has a gem or two.I know the one gem. There's one more. Haven't been there in awhile.

KammyMike
06-17-22, 14:50
I know the one gem. There's one more. Haven't been there in awhile.I drove by this place often and they're off the google grid. Got to check it out now. Thanks for intel.

Dohma22
06-17-22, 17:11
How are the euro providers in oc? Passed on 1 at detox spot. She was young and cute but went for the older more curvy latina based on lack of experience w / euros in this country. Generally good or bad attitude mileage? For reference I'd put most asian providers that are cute as likely to have hard restrictions and poor attitude.

The only white women I have had is Romanians and Eastern Europeans. But not locally here. Maybe there is a spot. Anyone know?

Hey wingman, what about night fun pages? Do they have any options? Variety is the spice of life, and as much as I love Chinese and Vietnamese food, a little change of pace would help.

AmpLoverOC
06-17-22, 17:54
Jessica is cute, IMO one of the cutest there along with Andy. Her massage is arguably the best of the bunch there. She does this thing where she wraps her hands around your leg and massages it all the way up and down so that the back of her hand brushes your sack at the top. Good crack tease and reach under, one of the best I've had. She does prostate work if you want it. The down side with her is she gives very limited access. She'll let you under her shirt, but won't let you take it off or lift up her shirt and bra like most of the other girls do. No chance of getting her pants down or getting access inside her pants. From what I've heard, that's about as far as you get her, where some of the other girls will give more access over time.From my experience these 2 Chinese girls like to switch up their identities. If you pay enough they will both suck cock and let you cum in their loose holes. Bamboo does not like smelly and cheap cocks, thus I never had problems cumming and leaving their shaved snatches dripping. Brought my own towels because the ones they have are brown and yellow when the lights come on damage was $100 for 45 minutes and $100 for full rim. Mindy likes her husband to watch, guess this place is like Lucy's Fish and Chips place where the cuckholds are welcome to watch and eat leftover cum. Mindy and Jesssica bring their other boyfriends to watch thru the peepholes. Mindy even gave me the flash drive of her husband jerking off in the next room. Kinda exciting when you know you are banging the owner.

July1714
06-17-22, 20:47
Jackie was some FS action for 400 Quarters! Been with her a couple of times except this time the cover came off and she said it's ok you only see me and let me in raw. Finished with BBBJ. Keep in mind I've been trying her for like 3 years thanks to slammer LOL If you need recommendations and you're not the same dick head with 10000 fake accounts message me for Intel.

Ana at bamboo with give you CBJ for 1. 4 LOL if you bring cover. Make your own move. I'm a regular to her. She super skinny and I wish she was dtf since she's really skinny. Easy to carry.

Slammer6008
06-17-22, 22:04
Jackie was some FS action for 400 Quarters! Been with her a couple of times except this time the cover came off and she said it's ok you only see me and let me in raw. Finished with BBBJ. Keep in mind I've been trying her for like 3 years thanks to slammer LOL If you need recommendations and you're not the same dick head with 10000 fake accounts message me for Intel.

Ana at bamboo with give you CBJ for 1. 4 LOL if you bring cover. Make your own move. I'm a regular to her. She super skinny and I wish she was dtf since she's really skinny. Easy to carry.This kid came out of nowhere!! Unbelievable year.

Slammer6008
06-17-22, 22:11
Great time with Lisa!! She has a new partner!! Give her a try!!

Kevin80
06-17-22, 22:57
From my experience these 2 Chinese girls like to switch up their identities. If you pay enough they will both suck cock and let you cum in their loose holes. Bamboo does not like smelly and cheap cocks, thus I never had problems cumming and leaving their shaved snatches dripping. Brought my own towels because the ones they have are brown and yellow when the lights come on damage was $100 for 45 minutes and $100 for full rim. Mindy likes her husband to watch, guess this place is like Lucy's Fish and Chips place where the cuckholds are welcome to watch and eat leftover cum. Mindy and Jesssica bring their other boyfriends to watch thru the peepholes. Mindy even gave me the flash drive of her husband jerking off in the next room. Kinda exciting when you know you are banging the owner.You're funny, haha. Makes me want to go see Jessica even when I know you're lying. LOL.

AmpLoverOC
06-17-22, 22:57
Yah she's easy. I did her long ago for $150 flat rate cbd.

AmpLoverOC
06-17-22, 23:05
Great time with Lisa!! She has a new partner!! Give her a try!!Do you mean Lisa's Business partner or 4 hands partner?!

AmpLoverOC
06-17-22, 23:08
How are the euro providers in oc? Passed on 1 at detox spot. She was young and cute but went for the older more curvy latina based on lack of experience w / euros in this country. Generally good or bad attitude mileage? For reference I'd put most asian providers that are cute as likely to have hard restrictions and poor attitude.Plenty on bedpage and nightfunpages. Cute white girls too. Lots of German chicks listed recently although they might be Russians lmao!

Heartless Jay
06-18-22, 01:03
Hey HJ, after your great report, I went by there a few days ago, mid-afternoon, it was closed, door locked, all dark, no one there. I called the number on the door, and the girl who answered tried to get me to go over to Jx in Santa Ana. I thought I remembered a few not so stellar reports of the service there, so I passed.

Guess you got lucky at Happy Day!The business card they gave me at happy day was from JX in Santa Ana, so I figured it was a sister shop. Never been there though, so I can't speak for their service.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-18-22, 10:56
I went over to F&C but it looked a little sketchy. So I walked across the street to go to Starbucks and I noticed a little place called Vt Spa. Has anyone tried it out?

Amoreux
06-18-22, 14:44
Great time with Lisa!! She has a new partner!! Give her a try!!Lisa is the best.

Slammer6008
06-18-22, 16:04
Lisa is the best.She is I think I'm going on seven years.

Slammer6008
06-18-22, 16:05
I went over to F&C but it looked a little sketchy. So I walked across the street to go to Starbucks and I noticed a little place called Vt Spa. Has anyone tried it out?Yes big daddy report pack.

RBFSyndrome
06-18-22, 16:17
I find it a bit strange you guys find bw ladies attractive.

And mindy? Dude. Do I just have higher standards? Bc it's beeen a long time since I've seen remotely attractive there.

It's good for the price yeah but all you fawning over them is a bit interesting.

Slammer6008
06-18-22, 16:35
Do you mean Lisa's Business partner or 4 hands partner?!Actually it's only three hands!! Lisa has a prosthetic arm.

Amoreux
06-18-22, 18:26
Actually it's only three hands!! Lisa has a prosthetic arm.That is alot of BS!

KammyMike
06-18-22, 18:41

And mindy? Dude. Do I just have higher standards? Bc it's beeen a long time since I've seen remotely attractive there.

It's good for the price yeah but all you fawning over them is a bit interesting.Not if you find any girl 15-20 years younger then you.

Caribe
06-18-22, 20:12

It's good for the price yeah but all you fawning over them is a bit interesting.Haha! These girls aren't dogs. But, they are average or slightly below average by dating or clubbing standards. It's been awhile since I been there and saw Anna, Andie and Mindy. When I first saw them, I wouldn't have called them ugly but they wouldn't be a primary target in a club. Compared to what's out there in the parlors, these girls are very desirable. Even Mindy has it going on compared to the grannies and middle-aged rural immigrants who working other shops.

Slammer6008
06-18-22, 20:33
That is alot of BS!Wait a minute I think it was a wooden Leg! I'm sorry.

Caribe
06-18-22, 20:59
I went over to F&C but it looked a little sketchy. So I walked across the street to go to Starbucks and I noticed a little place called Vt Spa. Has anyone tried it out?F&C a little sketchy? What a surprise. They must have cleaned it up!

MikeSanchez
06-18-22, 21:01
I occasionally drop by the massage parlors on Fair Drive for some quick and inexpensive pleasure with a few providers. This past Thursday I wandered over to Suite 108 on Fair Dr. The door was closed and it seemed like nobody was working so I turned toward the suite next to it where it was dark inside. As I turned to leave, a young Girl opened the door and asked me come in.

As I entered the suite, a Mamasan came rushing out of Suite 108 and started yelling at the young girl. She grabbed the girl and tried to pull her out of the room but the girl was much stronger. It appeared that Mamasan was upset over the girl taking her customer. After a few minutes of the 2 yelling, I quickly departed the area and moved on to another provider. Anybody ever experience something like this?

DarkRoomDaddy
06-18-22, 21:12
Haha! These girls aren't dogs. But, they are average or slightly below average by dating or clubbing standards. It's been awhile since I been there and saw Anna, Andie and Mindy. When I first saw them, I wouldn't have called them ugly but they wouldn't be a primary target in a club. Compared to what's out there in the parlors, these girls are very desirable. Even Mindy has it going on compared to the grannies and middle-aged rural immigrants who working other shops.Mindy is not a hot chick. But she has kind of a librarian vibe. She seems very proper and conservative. But it would be interesting to see her with less clothes and to get her hot and bothered. Indeed she is doing some massages but not on dudes. So the only way to get a crack at her would be to go in drag.

MikeSanchez
06-18-22, 21:37
Been checking Nuru Seventeen since it's small and lowkey and not reviewed on RM lately. Same owners as Newport Nuru. Please note I've been going to their spots (BCC in Santa Ana and the old nuru stars) for a while now but just checked this spot out last week. A lot bigger than Newport, nicer than lake forest, cleaner than both.

Chanel. Used to be at LF 109, she's here now. Super gorgeous and athletic white babe with perfect fakes, super sensual and talkative and def a little crazy.

Hazel. Small Latina, not petite but short and pretty fit. Super sensual, lots of eye contact, great nuru.

Kat. Nuru_kat on insta is here once a week now, saw her for the first time and had a great experience. Thick Latina that's in great shape, I think extras on repeats from what I've read here but not sure.

Sage. Black babe all natural, pretty solid. Worth seeing once to see how you dig her.

Pinky. Super petite southeast Asian babe, domme qualities if you're into that but good at nuru if you're not. I like her a lot, to the point she's now my domme.

Star. Asian babe, sort of Filipino looking and pretty fire. Nice big tits and a nice ass, friendly and sensual.Known Kat for 4 years. No FS!

For you, if you weren't there when he was you don't know what happened.

A2

DarkRoomDaddy
06-18-22, 22:01
Haha! These girls aren't dogs. But, they are average or slightly below average by dating or clubbing standards. It's been awhile since I been there and saw Anna, Andie and Mindy. When I first saw them, I wouldn't have called them ugly but they wouldn't be a primary target in a club. Compared to what's out there in the parlors, these girls are very desirable. Even Mindy has it going on compared to the grannies and middle-aged rural immigrants who working other shops.Actually, SH, Bali and other shops seem to have girls 10-15 years younger than the BW ladies. BW has had a good product, but they are a bit like the 2019 Dodgers. They need to bring in some fresh talent if they want to keep winning the penant. Their pitching rotation is getting tired, and they don't have the bullpen. They could also modernize, clean up, and put some wood and drywall between the "work" rooms. Any business that's stagnant will be overtaken by newer more energetic competitors.

KammyMike
06-18-22, 22:25
Does anyone have intel on TLC Service in CM?

SaltyDog
06-18-22, 22:42
I went over to F&C but it looked a little sketchy. So I walked across the street to go to Starbucks and I noticed a little place called Vt Spa. Has anyone tried it out?Did they add lights in the hallway? I couldn't tell if it looked sketchy because it was so dark so I couldn't tell sketchy or not.

Bronco
06-18-22, 23:40
Actually it's only three hands!! Lisa has a prosthetic arm.There was a one legged gal working there when I went. Kinda cute. Ilene was her name.

Slammer6008
06-19-22, 00:08
There was a one legged gal working there when I went. Kinda cute. Ilene was her name.And.

No shit!! I was I could of tried her!! I'm.

Slammer6008
06-19-22, 00:09
And.

No shit!! I was I could of tried her!! I'm.It looks like I'm just talking gibberish.

NoClue02
06-19-22, 00:46
There was a one legged gal working there when I went. Kinda cute. Ilene was her name.Ilene!! LOL.

Haven't been in the scene for couple of months and you guys have some funny stories.

Sound7
06-19-22, 07:14
Example, Happy went thru few renovation including new owners and name changes over the years. It was foot massage place (6 ?) with one station for body massage and now six body massage and zero foot massage station.

Price for one hour foot massage was $15/ suggested tip $5 and body massage $30. Happy pre-covid was $40 for modified services time.

Changes do happen with new owners and down time for renovation. Post COVID less foot massage stations. Renovation of some body massage station are just bad design, too narrow space.

Actually, SH, Bali and other shops seem to have girls 10-15 years younger than the BW ladies. BW has had a good product, but they are a bit like the 2019 Dodgers. They need to bring in some fresh talent if they want to keep winning the penant. Their pitching rotation is getting tired, and they don't have the bullpen. They could also modernize, clean up, and put some wood and drywall between the "work" rooms. Any business that's stagnant will be overtaken by newer more energetic competitors.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-19-22, 10:24
...Price for one hour foot massage was $15/ suggested tip $5 and body massage $30. Happy pre-covid was $40 for modified services time.I was regularly paying $15 everywhere on Valley Blvd in SG, 2009-2014 or so. Slowly they started opening more places in Westminster. I think I paid $20 - a little more expensive but a much shorter drive. Even BW was $20. This photo is identified as 2017, but I was going there around that time, and they may have risen their prices by then. Now we are living in a $35-50 world for the same or lesser service.

Grimmy23
06-19-22, 11:28

It's good for the price yeah but all you fawning over them is a bit interesting.Andy is attractive, but she's probably in her mid 40's. Anna is plain looking, but what she provides and her overall attitude and personality make her attractive. There's more to attractive than just face value. One of those things that's hard to explain, but she has a certain allure to her that keeps you coming back. Jessica is cute, arguably the most attractive one there, and she gives arguably the best massage and tease, but also gives the least access. Charlie is attractive by AMP standards. You wouldn't single her out in a club but she's well above average based on what you normally find in these places, and her clothes come off fairly easily, and what's underneath the clothes is pretty nice. So yea, I agree that most of these girls aren't ones who would have guys lining up for them at a club, they're still reasonably attractive and provide exceptional service for the price.

Kevin80
06-19-22, 14:14
Andy is attractive, but she's probably in her mid 40's. Anna is plain looking, but what she provides and her overall attitude and personality make her attractive. There's more to attractive than just face value. One of those things that's hard to explain, but she has a certain allure to her that keeps you coming back. Jessica is cute, arguably the most attractive one there, and she gives arguably the best massage and tease, but also gives the least access. Charlie is attractive by AMP standards. You wouldn't single her out in a club but she's well above average based on what you normally find in these places, and her clothes come off fairly easily, and what's underneath the clothes is pretty nice. So yea, I agree that most of these girls aren't ones who would have guys lining up for them at a club, they're still reasonably attractive and provide exceptional service for the price.Andie is older but I would be surprised is she's mid 40's. I'm thinking late 30's but who knows. Anna though is much older, mid fifties maybe. Both are wonderful but kind of on the older side but service is great.

CryMoarHoar
06-19-22, 14:54
Does anyone have intel on TLC Service in CM?It leads you to the gated apartment next to huge shopping mall in Costa Mesa.

It has nothing to do with massage. It's just FS service. With the roses you spend and rushy attitude, I would rather pay a little more for GFE Korean BBFS package.

DJezDick
06-19-22, 16:16
Does anyone have intel on TLC Service in CM?TLC day spa. Newport BLV. . CM. - Overpriced Nuru.

TLC. Used to be at Fairview / Warner. Santa Ana. Moved to the Enclave Apartments. CM. Average FS.

SlickJJ
06-19-22, 16:32
And.

No shit!! I was I could of tried her!! I'm.Clear your box Slammer.

Caribe
06-19-22, 17:07
Andy is attractive, but she's probably in her mid 40's. Anna is plain looking, but what she provides and her overall attitude and personality make her attractive. There's more to attractive than just face value. One of those things that's hard to explain, but she has a certain allure to her that keeps you coming back.Your statements about their attractive personalities are correct but they can't be figured into their attractiveness, the first time you see them. I think the arguments given were also about physical attractiveness. By just their looks, they would generally be passed on in a setting outside of an AMP. Their value is their service. You are pretty much guaranteed to bust a nut and know how much it will cost compared to girls met at a club or on a date. Overall, AMP girls a cheaper and more reliable.

KammyMike
06-19-22, 17:07
Visited 5* in WM walk in and got Tina. Decent massage and HJ. Big boogies with full access. Bigger menu but not interested age wise.

SpicyCurry
06-19-22, 17:20
Your statements about their attractive personalities are correct but they can't be figured into their attractiveness, the first time you see them. I think the arguments given were also about physical attractiveness. By just their looks, they would generally be passed on in a setting outside of an AMP. Their value is their service. You are pretty much guaranteed to bust a nut and know how much it will cost compared to girls met at a club or on a date. Overall, AMP girls a cheaper and more reliable.So who do you think is the most physically attractive girl there? Grimmy seems to think Jessica and I think Sally is pretty sexy. I take it kid Kevin has his nuts tagged by Andie.

Slammer6008
06-20-22, 00:21
Your statements about their attractive personalities are correct but they can't be figured into their attractiveness, the first time you see them. I think the arguments given were also about physical attractiveness. By just their looks, they would generally be passed on in a setting outside of an AMP. Their value is their service. You are pretty much guaranteed to bust a nut and know how much it will cost compared to girls met at a club or on a date. Overall, AMP girls a cheaper and more reliable.I like the 80's Club.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-20-22, 00:39
Your statements about their attractive personalities are correct but they can't be figured into their attractiveness, the first time you see them. I think the arguments given were also about physical attractiveness. By just their looks, they would generally be passed on in a setting outside of an AMP. Their value is their service. You are pretty much guaranteed to bust a nut and know how much it will cost compared to girls met at a club or on a date. Overall, AMP girls a cheaper and more reliable.SH Helen is no looker at first glance, but great service with few limits, and the more you get to know her, she starts looking better and better.

Caribe
06-20-22, 06:29
I like the 80's Club.The Gaslamp, Fridays.

Kevin80
06-20-22, 12:51
So who do you think is the most physically attractive girl there? Grimmy seems to think Jessica and I think Sally is pretty sexy. I take it kid Kevin has his nuts tagged by Andie.I've been with Andie a million times, she's nice and fun but I'm not all that into her no more. Kind of boring now.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-20-22, 14:05
I've been with Andie a million times, she's nice and fun but I'm not all that into her no more. Kind of boring now.Andy and Jessica have the best tease in the business. They should give seminars all over OC "the magic finger. And how your profits will go up 200%.

NailBoiz1
06-20-22, 15:27
I've been with Andie a million times, she's nice and fun but I'm not all that into her no more. Kind of boring now.LOL. That sounds like most of us after having the same thing over and over. The anticipation is gone. I'm actually feeling that way about BW period.

Plasma Spray
06-20-22, 17:29
I occasionally drop by the massage parlors on Fair Drive for some quick and inexpensive pleasure with a few providers. This past Thursday I wandered over to Suite 108 on Fair Dr. The door was closed and it seemed like nobody was working so I turned toward the suite next to it where it was dark inside. As I turned to leave, a young Girl opened the door and asked me come in.

As I entered the suite, a Mamasan came rushing out of Suite 108 and started yelling at the young girl. She grabbed the girl and tried to pull her out of the room but the girl was much stronger. It appeared that Mamasan was upset over the girl taking her customer. After a few minutes of the 2 yelling, I quickly departed the area and moved on to another provider. Anybody ever experience something like this?Back in the day, it was even more aggressive! Reminded me of Amsterdam. LOL! They were all sitting at the windows and it brought back so many memories of Europe for me!

How was the girl at 108 ? I still go there but it has not been as fun!

DaviSaw
06-20-22, 19:31
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana-tustin/22496778.html

Not bad, good massage with HJ for $50.

Not hot but cute 40 ish Asian gal. $40 for half hour.Long time lurker, first time poster, so take this as you will.

I was in the same day from your post, just earlier. Completely different experience.

I did $60 for the hour + $. 2 with all that usually brings. Gal was mid late 30's, less than 5 ft and entertaining as no English but good miming.

Texted for appt, but when got there it seemed a couple came out of the back and MMS picked one to be "Lily" for me.

MMacFly
06-20-22, 22:44
SH below bamboo. Went right when they opened. Still had the lights on. Actually watched all the bamboo girls strolling in upstairs. About 5 of them so probably a car pool. Back to SH, I saw Rose for the third time. First time I saw her I thought she said her name was Rosa but it is Rose. Each time has got a little better. Zero English so it is really tough to communicate. I tried hard to get FS but no luck. I was able to get her pants down for some DATY on this session as well as the previous visit. My first time she said she was on her period. She didn't lay down so she just kind of stood next to me and allowed me to lean in. Has some Bush but she definitely trims. Was also able to get a BBBJ after a heavy screen. She pulled out her phone and examined me for a minute LOL. Through hand gestures I understood that she didn't want cum in her mouth. She baby wiped me several times while doing it. It was ok but too much extra circular stuff going on with the wiping and examining etc. She is a nice girl. I think she wants to do a 4 hand massage next time with another girl but again it's hard to understand. She uses a Chinese / English translator on her phone. Even then it gets lost in translation. 40/ hr and 90 tip. She has always been happy with whatever tip I have given her. Pretty standard place. The massage is pretty good, the price is decent and I have never had an issue with tipping there. Maybe I will try someone else there next time.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:02
Long time lurker, first time poster, so take this as you will.

I was in the same day from your post, just earlier. Completely different experience.

I did $60 for the hour + $. 2 with all that usually brings. Gal was mid late 30's, less than 5 ft and entertaining as no English but good miming.

Texted for appt, but when got there it seemed a couple came out of the back and MMS picked one to be "Lily" for me.You should tip more. Just saying.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:18
This places were good. I remember about 5 years ago this places used to get raided all the time. Vietnamese chicks used to run all of them. They are very demanding on the tips though. Did read about the guy that follows you to the car but I was honey and heard that new girls arrived thru another AMP sex site. Until I went to Lucky spa, yes the same place that found a dead couple last year. Look up in the news. Girl came out and was skinny but not hot. Asked for $40 for 30 minutes. Girl we wearing a thong and tube top when she greeted me. Now that Sunny spa and the Chinese connection seems to run that whole center. Anyways, she leads me to one of the closed doors and starts grabbing my Dick thru my shorts and started to whack me off. Then when I was hard as rock she said $60 for HJ. I said $40 she said $60 with top off. By then I was listening to my cock already and wasn't going to argue. Nice rack but wouldn't repeat. The whole center gives me the creeps. It's literally across / down the street from cmpd. There's a gas station on harbor and fair drive. Can't miss it. There's a pizza place next to it as well. As I came all over her hand. She cleaned me up and said sucky sucky next time for $80. I got dressed and left. And I noticed two unmarked cop cars in the parking lot. Place is kinda hard to park far since there isn't any major shopping centers by this plaza. The windows were tinted and I knew they were in there waiting to bust the AMP or customers. Last time I will be visiting this sketchy place for sure. No puss or BJ or hand job is worth the craziness that follows this place that's for sure.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:23
Back in the day, it was even more aggressive! Reminded me of Amsterdam. LOL! They were all sitting at the windows and it brought back so many memories of Europe for me!

How was the girl at 108 ? I still go there but it has not been as fun!They, meaning the owners of 440 or big bosses has the po po in their back pockets. They shut down Golden spa and All Season spa within the last 2 weeks. Both were on harbor Blvd and other was near the 55 fwy. Coincidence. Nope. One of the girls told me that when they went to golden spa, the cops brought a Uhaul and took their video equipment immediately and arrested two of them and red taped the place after they took the furniture out. I guess pussy and hand jobs are big business in the city or Costa Mesa. Corrupt cops added to the mix.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:27
The Gaslamp, Fridays.What about spirals in Sa? Try that place. It's so good w the daily new girls.

Sound7
06-20-22, 23:33
Change is the asking price among some providers. Massage is close to TCM and I have not had mms massage yet.

LOL. That sounds like most of us after having the same thing over and over. The anticipation is gone. I'm actually feeling that way about BW period.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:34
Just a fair warning. I also visited them recently and the girls were cute but looked scared of the mamasan. Her names yang meng. Or something like that. When yang introduced me to a hot little number named Sophia, they looked identical, basically Sophia did give a good tease and started to gobble my cock after I took off my pants. Halfway thru licking my balls she asked for $80 I said $60. Haggled for $70. Plus the Hour which they upped the price to $70. I guess they can get away with that since they eliminated Golden spa and All Season day spa that's pretty close to their fair drive brothels. I mean I can't complain, but at the same the tall security came to my window on my car and asked if I had tipped her well. Scary too because when I left le was parked on the corner of the gas station.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:35
Change is the asking price among some providers. Massage is close to TCM and I have not had mms massage yet.Mindy and Jessica does give good head, but I figured they are tired and worn out like Helen and Grace and Sunny spa.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:37
It leads you to the gated apartment next to huge shopping mall in Costa Mesa.

It has nothing to do with massage. It's just FS service. With the roses you spend and rushy attitude, I would rather pay a little more for GFE Korean BBFS package.Dude this is not an apt. It's a actual spa in a small center that has a donut shop it's on 55 Fwy and Vermont street /22nd street area.

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:40
Did they add lights in the hallway? I couldn't tell if it looked sketchy because it was so dark so I couldn't tell sketchy or not.Still dark. Glad Kylie came back for a quick session with me. Sweetest and young pussy that works here for sure!

AmpLoverOC
06-20-22, 23:43
I have seen Mindy do massage for women only. I have never heard of her doing massage for men at all. I have seen her husband working with her. I am curious what you base this report on.That's what all the regulars that get to cum in his wife's mouth calls him. He's a great cuckhold from what I've heard. Just like Caribbean queen and Grimm the death dude is for Lucy's dates at fish and chips off of Westminster blvd and 405 freeway.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 10:50
Mindy and Jessica does give good head, but I figured they are tired and worn out like Helen and Grace and Sunny spa.How were you able to get that service from them? How big a wad of cash?

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 10:55
SH below bamboo. Went right when they opened. Still had the lights on. Actually watched all the bamboo girls strolling in upstairs. About 5 of them so probably a car pool. Back to SH, I saw Rose for the third time. First time I saw her I thought she said her name was Rosa but it is Rose. Each time has got a little better. Zero English so it is really tough to communicate. I tried hard to get FS but no luck. I was able to get her pants down for some DATY on this session as well as the previous visit. My first time she said she was on her period. She didn't lay down so she just kind of stood next to me and allowed me to lean in. Has some Bush but she definitely trims. Was also able to get a BBBJ after a heavy screen. She pulled out her phone and examined me for a minute LOL. Through hand gestures I understood that she didn't want cum in her mouth. She baby wiped me several times while doing it. It was ok but too much extra circular stuff going on with the wiping and examining etc. She is a nice girl. I think she wants to do a 4 hand massage next time with another girl but again it's hard to understand. She uses a Chinese / English translator on her phone. Even then it gets lost in translation. 40/ hr and 90 tip. She has always been happy with whatever tip I have given her. Pretty standard place. The massage is pretty good, the price is decent and I have never had an issue with tipping there. Maybe I will try someone else there next time.That's funny. She has some of the best English in there with me. She is essentially the manager in the morning before Steven comes in. I guess YMMV.

But great that you got a BBBJ out of her.

Yeah its strange that SH is one of the few places where they never demand tips in advance. Unlike BW, Air, and other places.

ZzzBoy14
06-21-22, 11:31
Anyone know the new Instagram for Lana / Kat's massage place in Torrance? The original 2 I had were shut down. Thanks!

DJezDick
06-21-22, 12:34
Dude this is not an apt. It's a actual spa in a small center that has a donut shop it's on 55 Fwy and Vermont street /22nd street area.TLC spa (Faireview / Warner) I used to go there. FS place. They moved to the Enclave apartments in CM. The same girl runs it. Her name is Yumi. Not sure which name she uses now. Everything is available. Just bring your $$ Mechanical service.

The other TLC on newport blv. Is a HJ only place.

DJezDick
06-21-22, 12:52
What about spirals in Sa? Try that place. It's so good w the daily new girls.You have posted about this spot a few times. Where is it??

These are also some spots you recommended: (copied and pasted from your post).

1. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas.

2. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places.

3. The hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's.

4. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch.

5. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street.

Where are these places????

HeadorTail
06-21-22, 12:53
That's funny. She has some of the best English in there with me. She is essentially the manager in the morning before Steven comes in. I guess YMMV.

But great that you got a BBBJ out of her.

Yeah its strange that SH is one of the few places where they never demand tips in advance. Unlike BW, Air, and other places.DRD, I believe you have confused Rose with Grace. Rose's verbal skills are very limited, as opposed to her oral skills. Grace is the queen bee in the shop in the mornings. Both cute girls.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 13:23

Where are these places????Harbor and Adams. Are the hookers in the Von's supermarket? If so, can you tell us the aisle number they are hanging out? Or are they having a coffee in Starbucks?

Orange Coast College. Its kinda of a bad place for hookers because there is no place for a car to pull over, and the college has their own security service. Perhaps this is why I have never seen a single hooker anywhere around there day or night. Or are the hookers taking classes? Maybe we need to enroll in those classes to get get access to those fine ladies, and learn about medieval history at the same time as an added bonus?

Danny2
06-21-22, 14:00
Anyone know the new Instagram for Lana / Kat's massage place in Torrance? The original 2 I had were shut down. Thanks!Southbayenergy.

CryMoarHoar
06-21-22, 14:03
TLC spa (Faireview / Warner) I used to go there. FS place. They moved to the Enclave apartments in CM. The same girl runs it. Her name is Yumi. Not sure which name she uses now. Everything is available. Just bring your $$ Mechanical service.

The other TLC on newport blv. Is a HJ only place.Try to be more discreet about the name of place.

I don't want other Korean GFE talents to get busted in the area.

DaviSaw
06-21-22, 14:29
You should tip more. Just saying.That was $.2 $120.

Did get it down from the $.4 she initially wanted, and it wasn't much of a battle to do so.

LC310
06-21-22, 14:57
Checked out this place for some pube and underarm hair removal. The chick who did the service had an amazing rack. She looks like the 1st and 6th picture, but more milfish. Body is amazing actually, those fucking milk jugs. Was able to just get the service and little teasing, wondering what she is down for? I didn't want to push my luck. But I would love to unleash those girls.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/6316-lincoln-ave-90630/22468839.htmlWhat was the cost for manscaping? I've been to Susan at Adorable Skin on Harbor in Garden Grove and she would give you a HJ with her tits out for a tip after the wax and shave, but she was always begging for tips and trying to upsell you to get a massage from one of the many girls she had going through the place.

RBFSyndrome
06-21-22, 15:45
Lisa at angel. First impression, she's not a looker (my standards) and I'd place her somewhere along the BW ladies.

B cups and small ass, roaming all over allowed, fiv not really.

She was ready to go for anything but just opted for BBBJ for 80.

She gives good massage to my surprise and head but shorted me on time bc shop was closing.

Probably won't be back bc I really hate the cheap perfume smell. But if you want all sorts of service for not too much, this is a good spot. Slammer can't do no wrong.

Are there any other cool ladies here?

JohnPot
06-21-22, 16:57
Yumi, Kim, Tropic beauty. Are the 3 names come to mine. Now I wonder where Dior, her friend, work now?

TLC spa (Faireview / Warner) I used to go there. FS place. They moved to the Enclave apartments in CM. The same girl runs it. Her name is Yumi. Not sure which name she uses now. Everything is available. Just bring your $$ Mechanical service.

The other TLC on newport blv. Is a HJ only place.

SpicyCurry
06-21-22, 17:22
DRD, I believe you have confused Rose with Grace. Rose's verbal skills are very limited, as opposed to her oral skills. Grace is the queen bee in the shop in the mornings. Both cute girls.Mountbaldy is talking to Headortail, sad. Let me guess, you both find the short fat 65 year old Helen at SH yummy. Not judging, what ever float your boat, but anyone follows your recommendation on Helen, be prepared for what you're about to get.

Dohma22
06-21-22, 18:03
3rd time now back at detox spot and each time have had a different latina. This time it was a younger Colombiana 23. Nice and curvy natural Cs. I would consider very cute, best one I've had there, and would totally spit game if she was a civilian. 40 hhr door fee and 140 donation for cfs. No kissing, no daty, and she kept rubbing her clit. I think as a way to block access. Super mechanical w / tittie sucking, pretend asphyxiation, and as many cfs positions as I could muster. It's not GFE / pse but for < 2 benjamins and if I'm in the mood for spanish food I'll be back.

Plasma Spray
06-21-22, 18:54
Went by there a few days ago as I had itch that needs ascratching.

Drew a nice Chinese with b tatas. . The room was VERY small by AMP standards. But man. It smelled luke she had gum dz or something! Was going to give her my de tust number. But what a turn off.

The same thing happened last week with AW. I could just not get the smell out of my clothes it seems. It was lingering even during dinner! It ruined my lunch and dinner both times!

But the FS was good though! Ezcept both complained that I took too long as I was distracted from nutting!

Wonder if the gum dz crap can cause my wiener issues from BBBJ!. I know I should ask my dentist. LOL!

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 19:10
Mindy and Jessica does give good head, but I figured they are tired and worn out like Helen and Grace and Sunny spa.I want some of this action too. How did you swing it?

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 19:20
.... your recommendation on Helen, be prepared for what you're about to get.Yes she is older. But she has natural small C cups with nice nips. She allows full access. Some guys report a lot more menu items. She also works her ass off giving you a good massage. And she is also kind and sweet. She will see you in the lobby coming back from getting your tube lubed, and yet she always smiles and says hi. She is never in a bad mood, and love to laugh at jokes and teasing. And she is the only one who has been there for 7 years after so many other girls have come and gone.

You can go for Yoyo who is the cutest there. Pretty good massage but little to no access, tool polishing as she looks up at the ceiling just wanting it all to end as quickly as possible, etc.

You can go over to Top10 and get Tiffany who is cute and young. But you get a shit massage, small a-cups, a crap attitude, and a need for serious cash to see her gash. If that's better for you, then to each his own.

Its a dark room. See Helen. Imagine Tiffany. And have the time of your life for a reasonable fee. Is that so bad?

SpicyCurry
06-21-22, 19:53
Booked an appointment with Andie at Bamboo right after lunch. Big mistake! Got there, paid fee and felt like taking a crap. Went to the bathroom and it hit me, fuck, someone warned about no toilet seat at bamboo. Got to dump a load but it's not going to happen with no seat. Went out, told Andie to wait and I'll be right back. Ran downstairs passed Grace told her I needed to use the bathroom. Got in the restroom, and fuck, remembered somebody warned me about no paper at SH. Only a few pieces left on the roll; but had to go so I bombed the place. Hope no one heard me from the outside. Opened the door; girls and a customer stood right outside waiting. I walked passed them and said, don't go in there.

Back upstairs Andie gave an excellent massage, but I felt bad when she teased my asshole with her firearm and hands because I knew I wasn't clean. A bit uncomfortable too because I needed a second round of dumping.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-21-22, 20:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OcHobby949
06-21-22, 20:46
Stopped by 107 & 109 today only to find the doors closed.

I didn't try the doors but they seemed to be closed. I went across the hall to 112. Paid $45 for the entry and there was only one Latina girl available (forgot her name). She was dressed in scrubs. Long blonde hair and tats on her arms. She was kinda cute, 20 something but no tits. She came in and asked for what I wanted. I was a bit nervous saying it because 107 & 109 seemed to be closed. I asked her for a hug. She said yes, I lightly grabbed her a $$ and then felt comfortable b / c she didn't pull away. I asked what the rate was for nude handy and she told me $20 with light touching on the outside, $$ for full access to the kitty. No FS or BBBJ. I told her that was way beyond what I brought. She refunded my money.

I went to Bio a couple miles away. 35 for 1/2 + 45 for a topless HE. I saw a 30 something Latina with big 👀. Nothing more is available there.

Seems like inflation has hit the hobby. What's the going rate for FS + BBBJ?

Alowicious
06-22-22, 02:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeadorTail
06-22-22, 08:48
Mountbaldy is talking to Headortail, sad. Let me guess, you both find the short fat 65 year old Helen at SH yummy. Not judging, what ever float your boat, but anyone follows your recommendation on Helen, be prepared for what you're about to get.Anyone that's a frequent visitor to SH knows that what I said about Rose and Grace is true. Unlike anything you've ever posted here. And what would be the value of making a statement under one user name, then making a correction with another? I'm asking you because it seems to be a specialty of yours. I hesitate to even post this. This site is supposed to be about sharing information about our visits to massage parlors. In that spirit, Laura and Emily at True Care are worth a visit. Service and looks are similar to the Bali girls at the same price point.

DJezDick
06-22-22, 11:50
Yumi, Kim, Tropic beauty. Are the 3 names come to mine. Now I wonder where Dior, her friend, work now?Dior is still working with that group. Check their adds on BP. The most explicit ones. "(UCanCumInsideMyPssy)".

I have not seen her since she worked at fairview / warner.

BigErection
06-22-22, 12:08
Booked an appointment with Andie at Bamboo right after lunch. Big mistake! Got there, paid fee and felt like taking a crap. Went to the bathroom and it hit me, fuck, someone warned about no toilet seat at bamboo. Got to dump a load but it's not going to happen with no seat. Went out, told Andie to wait and I'll be right back. Ran downstairs passed Grace told her I needed to use the bathroom. Got in the restroom, and fuck, remembered somebody warned me about no paper at SH. Only a few pieces left on the roll; but had to go so I bombed the place. Hope no one heard me from the outside. Opened the door; girls and a customer stood right outside waiting. I walked passed them and said, don't go in there.

Back upstairs Andie gave an excellent massage, but I felt bad when she teased my asshole with her firearm and hands because I knew I wasn't clean. A bit uncomfortable too because I needed a second round of dumping.Man that's a shitty story. Dude you need to change your diet. Cut down on the spicy curry. Are you Indian or Paki? Just eat curry on days you are Not mongering. Bring baby wipes with you to clean your shit hole. I don't want my masseuse to have hidden shit on her hands and forearms. Or just stop by a Walmart to take a shit.

TopGunTommy
06-22-22, 14:34
[Deleted by Admin]

GoKipper
06-22-22, 19:28
I've seen them twice at the enclave apartments. They ask for more money than ever. The hot one I think Yumi? Gained a good amount of weight but still looks good and gives a good BBBJ.

Dior is still working with that group. Check their adds on BP. The most explicit ones. "(UCanCumInsideMyPssy)".

I have not seen her since she worked at fairview / warner.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-23-22, 00:40
B...felt like taking a crap...no paper ...so I bombed the place...said, don't go in there... I felt bad when she teased my asshole with her firearm and hands because I knew I wasn't clean. A bit uncomfortable too because I needed a second round of dumping.No comment.

Fer3624
06-23-22, 00:42
Has anyone tried this place?

Fer3624
06-23-22, 00:57
Has any over tried this place?

BigBoDonk
06-23-22, 02:04
So during a hot summer day I decided to chill in one of the massage spots in Westminster, it was never named here. It had only one Chinese / Viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then I grabbed my junior and asked what I wanted, obviously I asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for FS. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice DD tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, I will exchange location on valuable info about BBW providers here.

Slammer6008
06-23-22, 02:11
So during a hot summer day I decided to chill in one of the massage spots in Westminster, it was never named here. It had only one Chinese / Viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then I grabbed my junior and asked what I wanted, obviously I asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for FS. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice DD tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, I will exchange location on valuable info about BBW providers here.I have very valuable information. Girl in Westminster big tits make like a clown answers to the name of Lucy. Ok pm me your information I'll be discreet also.

Rdyn Nvu
06-23-22, 11:46
So during a hot summer day I decided to chill in one of the massage spots in Westminster, it was never named here. It had only one Chinese / Viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then I grabbed my junior and asked what I wanted, obviously I asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for FS. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice DD tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, I will exchange location on valuable info about BBW providers here.LOL, just name the location.

YellowFinTuna
06-23-22, 11:58
Has any over tried this place?- I went there a couple times a couple years ago, $40 for an hour. Legit. Good massage, nice room but the providers weren't hot enough so I tipped $20 and left. Nice clean place though.

GentleSun
06-23-22, 12:01
I've seen them twice at the enclave apartments. They ask for more money than ever. The hot one I think Yumi? Gained a good amount of weight but still looks good and gives a good BBBJ.I've not visited her yet, but every time I consider it, I can't help think that for just a little bit more $, I'm in the same complex with a hot k-girl with what I assume is a superior performance.

OCDude1973
06-23-22, 12:26
Fish & Chips

So during a hot summer day I decided to chill in one of the massage spots in Westminster, it was never named here. It had only one Chinese / Viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then I grabbed my junior and asked what I wanted, obviously I asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for FS. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice DD tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, I will exchange location on valuable info about BBW providers here.

KammyMike
06-23-22, 14:20
so during a hot summer day i decided to chill in one of the massage spots in westminster, it was never named here. It had only one chinese / viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then i grabbed my junior and asked what i wanted, obviously i asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for fs. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice dd tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, i will exchange location on valuable info about bbw providers here.5*, bw, sh, f&c.

LngTimeMongr
06-23-22, 14:20
So during a hot summer day I decided to chill in one of the massage spots in Westminster, it was never named here. It had only one Chinese / Viet mamasan inside who spoke very good english, right when we entered she grabbed my ass. Did some massage 40 for 30 min. Then I grabbed my junior and asked what I wanted, obviously I asked what was on the menu, and she replied, you are the boss. Whatever you want. I offered 100 for FS. She agreed. Rode me like no tomorrow. Nice DD tits, 25-30 year old very hot little thang. She was ready for everything, eating my cornhole, fingering. I came and it had a happy ending. The spot is very discreet, I will exchange location on valuable info about BBW providers here.Where was this?

KammyMike
06-23-22, 14:21
I've not visited her yet, but every time I consider it, I can't help think that for just a little bit more $, I'm in the same complex with a hot k-girl with what I assume is a superior performance.Are you referring to 439?

GoKipper
06-23-22, 14:59
Completely agree. Their service does not compare to all the k-girls in that apartment complex.

I've not visited her yet, but every time I consider it, I can't help think that for just a little bit more $, I'm in the same complex with a hot k-girl with what I assume is a superior performance.

Gulongitlog
06-23-22, 16:44
Late report. Went to Newport Nuru to have a session with Wolfie. $. 4 total but she was requesting for a bit more. It was a nice b2 b nuru. The ending was a bit mechanical for me but still an overall good experience. She's not as hot as what people are suggesting but to each their own. Imo, Novia was way hotter. I'd give her a 6/10 looks wise. But that's still okay in my book. Julie OC would be like an 8/10 for me.

Any suggestions for affordable Russian? If possible tfbj finish? Ty.

NailBoiz1
06-23-22, 16:58
Late report. Went to Newport Nuru to have a session with Wolfie. $. 4 total but she was requesting for a bit more. It was a nice b2 b nuru. The ending was a bit mechanical for me but still an overall good experience. She's not as hot as what people are suggesting but to each their own. Imo, Novia was way hotter. I'd give her a 6/10 looks wise. But that's still okay in my book. Julie OC would be like an 8/10 for me.

Any suggestions for affordable Russian? If possible tfbj finish? Ty.Is Novia still around?

FlipOnOver
06-23-22, 17:42

Back upstairs Andie gave an excellent massage, but I felt bad when she teased my asshole with her firearm and hands because I knew I wasn't clean. A bit uncomfortable too because I needed a second round of dumping.Ya see boys and girls, this is what you get when you frequent bottom dweller shops based on the lowest price: Grannies, dirty facilities and sharing the girls with dudes that don't have the decency to bath before mongering.

Save up your pennies and spend a bit more on better shops. Find a shop that you like and a girl you can become a regular customer of and for the love of God wash yourself before heading out. Don't be a slob!

ChrisPoontang
06-23-22, 18:14
Ya see boys and girls, this is what you get when you frequent bottom dweller shops based on the lowest price: Grannies, dirty facilities and sharing the girls with dudes that don't have the decency to bath before mongering.

Save up your pennies and spend a bit more on better shops. Find a shop that you like and a girl you can become a regular customer of and for the love of God wash yourself before heading out. Don't be a slob!Wow, spicycurry got called a bottom dweller and a slob that doesn't have any decency.

Obviously FlipOnOver is an upscale whoremonger that only pays for sex in upscale establishments that serve Grey Poupon!

DarkRoomDaddy
06-23-22, 18:52
Ya see boys and girls, this is what you get when you frequent bottom dweller shops based on the lowest price: Grannies, dirty facilities and sharing the girls with dudes that don't have the decency to bath before mongering.

Save up your pennies and spend a bit more on better shops. Find a shop that you like and a girl you can become a regular customer of and for the love of God wash yourself before heading out. Don't be a slob!Amen brother. I think we (almost) all respect these girls and try to treat them right.

I wouldn't call BW or SH bottom dweller shops full of grannies though.

One tip for anyone in this situation. There is a Kentucky Chicken across the street and a market across from that. And they probably have toilet paper. Or just carry a roll in your car under the seat for such emergencies.

OCTatts
06-23-22, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]

SpicyCurry
06-23-22, 20:00

Save up your pennies and spend a bit more on better shops. Find a shop that you like and a girl you can become a regular customer of and for the love of God wash yourself before heading out. Don't be a slob!I cleaned up real well when I got home, so all's good.

Caribe
06-23-22, 21:40
I cleaned up real well when I got home, so all's good.Amazing! 😳.

SaltyDog
06-23-22, 22:05
I cleaned up real well when I got home, so all's good.No, when you get to the mp go to the head and wash your ass in the sink. Your ass should reach the sink. Your provider will appreciate that and you might get a little tongue action if ya lucky.

Slammer6008
06-23-22, 22:06
5*, bw, sh, f&c.Is it on Bolsa or Westminster Boulevard?

SpicyCurry
06-23-22, 23:54
Amazing! 😳.Thank you.

KammyMike
06-24-22, 00:06
Is it on Bolsa or Westminster Boulevard?Warner Blvd has two of the happiest places for bbw seekers.

Heartless Jay
06-24-22, 00:36
In that spirit, Laura and Emily at True Care are worth a visit. Service and looks are similar to the Bali girls at the same price point.I had just been to True Care on Edinger for the first time earlier this week, after hearing that Cindy from my happy feet splashed down there. Didn't see her, just 3 middle aged plump Chinese women in the lobby. Linda walked me to the room with her arm around me, so I had no doubt that extras were offered. Hard walls but just a curtain for a door, not bad privacy. Paid 40 for 60 minutes. 15 minute back massage, average quality. On the flip asked if I wanted HJ and agreed on 50, and she didn't ask for money up front, make me swing my boner over to get my wallet. I do appreciate that. HJ was not bad, slow enough with a decent tease. Allowed full under the shirt access to her B cups. Liked her attitude, seemed like a nice girl. Which was a smart move, being a 45 year old plain jane. Might or might not repeat, as I already have several regular haunts, and as I was dressing, all she did to prep the room for the next monger was to smooth out the bottom sheet and refold the top sheet. The one I squeezed the last of the goop out of my pecker onto. But hey, I've probably laid in worse shit at one point or another in my derelict life.

BigBoDonk
06-24-22, 01:44
Is it on Bolsa or Westminster Boulevard?Bolsa, what is bw and sh does not do FS per my knowledge.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-24-22, 05:43
I had just been to True Care on Edinger for the first time earlier this week, after hearing that Cindy from my happy feet splashed down there. Didn't see her, just 3 middle aged plump Chinese women in the lobby. Linda walked me to the room with her arm around me, so I had no doubt that extras were offered. Hard walls but just a curtain for a door, not bad privacy. Paid 40 for 60 minutes. 15 minute back massage, average quality. On the flip asked if I wanted HJ and agreed on 50, and she didn't ask for money up front, make me swing my boner over to get my wallet. I do appreciate that. HJ was not bad, slow enough with a decent tease. Allowed full under the shirt access to her B cups. Liked her attitude, seemed like a nice girl. Which was a smart move, being a 45 year old plain jane. Might or might not repeat, as I already have several regular haunts, and as I was dressing, all she did to prep the room for the next monger was to smooth out the bottom sheet and refold the top sheet. The one I squeezed the last of the goop out of my pecker onto. But hey, I've probably laid in worse shit at one point or another in my derelict life.I went to the same place and had the same girl. I felt much more positive about her and the experience.

The place seemed cleaner and more modern than BW / SH. She gave full access top / bottom (for 60). I thought she was more like 35. Not only did she look younger, but her ass was firm and strong in a way that some of the girls in the more familiar places is not (those others more soft and jello like). After the face-down, and the dick-up portions of the show, she continued to give a really good massage which actually made me fall asleep which I never do in the BW-SW funplex. Afterward, she completely discarded the "sheet" which was kind of a lacy fabric, and pull out of a roll and put a brand new roll on for the next monger. She walked me out holding my hand. I got a bottle of water rather than the cup of water at the other two places (is that actual spring water, or did they just refil a bottle from the tap in those places)? Also parking was much better than BW / SH (150 cars trying to fit into 100 spaces).

I would say that the face-down massage was not as good as SH or BW, but better than Air or Top10/ Tiffany. She did the negotiation-at-the-table shit, but they do that BW, Harbor, Air, etc.

A reliable old timer here has mentioned that some of the other girls there are even better.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-24-22, 05:46
Is it on Bolsa or Westminster Boulevard?3 of the 4 of those are on Westminster. Which has a dozen more places too.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-24-22, 06:11
Bolsa, what is bw and sh does not do FS per my knowledge.SH is a jack-in-the-shack but FS does happen. And me thinks fairly often. I have had it, other people here have had it, and I have heard it happening while waiting in the lobby. Its not a slam dunk like F&C but with a combination of charm, personality, familiarity and cash, then magic can happen.

Slammer6008
06-24-22, 10:56
Bolsa, what is bw and sh does not do FS per my knowledge.Is it between beach Blvd and magnolia?

SpicyCurry
06-24-22, 11:20
SH is a jack-in-the-shack but FS does happen. And me thinks fairly often. I have had it, other people here have had it, and I have heard it happening while waiting in the lobby. Its not a slam dunk like F&C but with a combination of charm, personality, familiarity and cash, then magic can happen.FS does happen but for you Mountbaldy, it ain't about the charm and personality.

Wendy, Rose, Jenny, Lucy, Grace, Yoyo, Jennifer and the gorgeous Helen all fuck according to you.

ScottJones2020
06-24-22, 12:00
I'll be up in OC again from San Diego next week and I am looking for a great 4 hands with BBBJs. I have not been able to find on this thread so any recommendations are appreciated.

BigBoDonk
06-24-22, 13:19
Is it between beach Blvd and magnolia?Ahahaha it will reveal the destination if I will tell.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-24-22, 13:32
FS does happen but for you Mountbaldy, it ain't about the charm and personality.

Wendy, Rose, Jenny, Lucy, Grace, Yoyo, Jennifer and the gorgeous Helen all fuck according to you.Ok, I am willing to share my strategy for success. My secret is that I wipe my ass before going to a girl that specializes in prostrate massage. If I really like the girl, I will even scrub with some Irish Spring for that "oh so fresh" feeling in my butt crack. But shhhhhh keep it as a secret just between us.

SpicyCurry
06-24-22, 13:43
No, when you get to the mp go to the head and wash your ass in the sink. Your ass should reach the sink. Your provider will appreciate that and you might get a little tongue action if ya lucky.If I wash my ass in the sink, how am I going to dry it with the air blower. Besides, people wouldn't appreciate seeing floaties in the sink. Hey while there I saw a young hottie walking around, wasn't anyone I've seen before. Body shape between Anna and Andie, kind of like Sally. I've been with most of them and didn't recognize her. Anyone knows who she might be? Mid thirties maybe.

Slammer6008
06-24-22, 17:53
Ahahaha it will reveal the destination if I will tell.What is the second and fourth letter of the spas name? I'll throw in Two slammer tube tops. One Korean that gives the best bbbjcum ever. And I'll give you the pick of the litter! Of headortails favorite spots haha.

KammyMike
06-24-22, 18:26
What is the second and fourth letter of the spas name? I'll throw in Two slammer tube tops. One Korean that gives the best bbbjcum ever. And I'll give you the pick of the litter! Of headortails favorite spots haha.Is it formerly Happy CBK and now it Happy Miracle in WM.

MrJd1986
06-24-22, 21:50
Decided to visit Bio being in the neighborhood.

Fun time with Sarah. She gives a great massage, wish the ending was as great, but it's still nice. Lots of roaming. Top up, pants down.

35 for the half and a 45 tip. Although she was telling me to give her more.

Lately, I'm not finding that great teasing build up I love so much. Where are the ladies who know how to tease throughout the massage?

Ayylmao6969
06-24-22, 23:21
I'll be up in OC again from San Diego next week and I am looking for a great 4 hands with BBBJs. I have not been able to find on this thread so any recommendations are appreciated.Well shit. Sign me up when you find it!

You can get 4 hands at Amazing Studio. Coin flip on who is working if they are attractive or not. No extras.

40 for door and I usually tip 100. Monday and Thursday ASK for Cici. She's the most attractive. Asian. Fake tits. Decent HJ Thursday she works with Tiffany who is phenomenal at HE but not very attractive. Tiffany and Cici team up. Tiffany on the HJ and Cici shoves her tits in your face to suffocate you.

If you get Nancy, she's a grandma. But she's a decent massage and sometimes a good tease.

They will almost always have the most attractive answer the door. The best massager will massage you and then swap back / both join on the flip.

Slammer6008
06-24-22, 23:39
What is the second and fourth letter of the spas name? I'll throw in Two slammer tube tops. One Korean that gives the best bbbjcum ever. And I'll give you the pick of the litter! Of headortails favorite spots haha.Is it on the first floor or the second floor of the building.

ThaGuy69
06-24-22, 23:55
[Deleted by Admin]

Heartless Jay
06-25-22, 00:39
I went to the same place and had the same girl. I felt much more positive about her and the experience.

The place seemed cleaner and more modern than BW / SH. She gave full access top / bottom (for 60). I thought she was more like 35. Not only did she look younger, but her ass was firm and strong in a way that some of the girls in the more familiar places is not (those others more soft and jello like). After the face-down, and the dick-up portions of the show, she continued to give a really good massage which actually made me fall asleep which I never do in the BW-SW funplex. Afterward, she completely discarded the "sheet" which was kind of a lacy fabric, and pull out of a roll and put a brand new roll on for the next monger. She walked me out holding my hand. I got a bottle of water rather than the cup of water at the other two places (is that actual spring water, or did they just refil a bottle from the tap in those places)? Also parking was much better than BW / SH (150 cars trying to fit into 100 spaces).

I would say that the face-down massage was not as good as SH or BW, but better than Air or Top10/ Tiffany. She did the negotiation-at-the-table shit, but they do that BW, Harbor, Air, etc.

A reliable old timer here has mentioned that some of the other girls there are even better.Ok, dark room, I'll give them another try. I can concede on Linda's age, as asian women ages are not easy for me to read. I didn't try to drop her britches, so I can't comment on the firmness of her ass. Breasts were perky though, and access was easy. Prices were fine. She did continue the massage after the HE, as you said, with a nice scalp massage that darn near had me snoring, but she did short me on the time by 15 minutes, which has never happened to me at BW or Bali of 1 by 1. And I'm sure about the sheets being reused. There was none of that thin film some places roll out over the table. But as I said, I can live with that, as long as spicy curry doesn't precede me after taking a shit and not wiping his ass. I'll give them a second try and see how it goes.

SlickJJ
06-25-22, 01:06
Ok, dark room, I'll give them another try. I can concede on Linda's age, as asian women ages are not easy for me to read. I didn't try to drop her britches, so I can't comment on the firmness of her ass. Breasts were perky though, and access was easy. Prices were fine. She did continue the massage after the HE, as you said, with a nice scalp massage that darn near had me snoring, but she did short me on the time by 15 minutes, which has never happened to me at BW or Bali of 1 by 1. And I'm sure about the sheets being reused. There was none of that thin film some places roll out over the table. But as I said, I can live with that, as long as spicy curry doesn't precede me after taking a shit and not wiping his ass. I'll give them a second try and see how it goes.HAHA no one wants to go after him! Not after Sir Krusty Kurry has been there after lunch.

Slammer6008
06-25-22, 02:18
Is it formerly Happy CBK and now it Happy Miracle in WM.Slammers old smashing / stomping ground's!! ?

Slammer6008
06-25-22, 02:24
Slammers old smashing / stomping ground's!! ?If this is right someone is in line for some tube tops!! Also I might have a few shirts that say!! I've been slammed by slammer.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-25-22, 05:46
Ok, dark room, I'll give them another try. I can concede on Linda's age, as asian women ages are not easy for me to read. I didn't try to drop her britches, so I can't comment on the firmness of her ass. Breasts were perky though, and access was easy. Prices were fine. She did continue the massage after the HE, as you said, with a nice scalp massage that darn near had me snoring, but she did short me on the time by 15 minutes, which has never happened to me at BW or Bali of 1 by 1. And I'm sure about the sheets being reused. There was none of that thin film some places roll out over the table. But as I said, I can live with that, as long as spicy curry doesn't precede me after taking a shit and not wiping his ass. I'll give them a second try and see how it goes.As I was saying I want to make a triumphant return but try a different girl. Did you see any other hotties?

Linda did up-sell me more than you, but for 10 she helped me pull her pants and panties down to mid-thigh, and I had a handful of fur.

- And her ass was such a revelation that I realized how nice an ass can be.

- The jack itself is not something so wonderful that I would write home to mother about, but I've had worse.

- It seemed there was a sheet on the table, but they had a roll of stuff. She kept the roll under the table. So when I was done, she tossed that that top layer into the thrash.

- She did not short me time in fact, I was starting to think she was giving me another 10 min free over and above. It seemed to go on pretty long. Maybe that hefty paycheck of 60 inspired her too. All these girls have had a conference call and decided that they want make 60 the new 40, but I suspect some guys are not buying this attempt to stick a vacuum cleaner nozzle into their pocket and suck more money out. So this place in particular is not on Happy Ending Street in Westminster, so maybe I overpaid. Or maybe for 60 I should have bargained a little harder for further services.

- All of these shops (BW, SW, TC) might need to invest in yellow police accident tape, and warning signs ("danger: biohazard") so they can close down the shops for an hour after a spicy curry attack while the girls sanitize and disinfect the little rooms and bathroom, burn the sheets, change clothes, and ventilate the MP with fresh air to make it safe to enter again. In the old days they talked about the mad hatter and now it seems we got the mad shitter on the loose.

By the way, have you been back to 888 spa? Any updates? I did not want to return after my experience with that big woman who shorted me, but I am hoping to get a name of a good provider there.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-25-22, 06:07
If I wash my ass in the sink, how am I going to dry it with the air blower. Besides, people wouldn't appreciate seeing floaties in the sink. Hey while there I saw a young hottie walking around, wasn't anyone I've seen before. Body shape between Anna and Andie, kind of like Sally. I've been with most of them and didn't recognize her. Anyone knows who she might be? Mid thirties maybe.Sounds great. Can you tell us how you do it. You drop your drawers and put your ass over the sink for a poor man's power wash, then touch your toes and put the hot hair nozzle up your butt crack? Sounds like an extra thrill at no extra charge. I think you are onto something!

Regarding the girls, are you saying you have gone through all of them one by one. Do they refuse service a 2nd time, after they are served a moon pie with fresh chocolate pudding? It kinda makes sense that if a restaurant would refuse service for no shirt or no shoes, then smelling like "Eau du Dogshit" would be more than ample reason to refuse service. These girls work hard for the money, but its interesting that you may have found the limit to how much they can accept.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-25-22, 06:16
I'll be up in OC again from San Diego next week and I am looking for a great 4 hands with BBBJs. I have not been able to find on this thread so any recommendations are appreciated.I dunno. Often you need to get some familiarity with a provider and negotiate to get that kinda service, or else go to one of fuller service shops like the notorious den of inequity known here by the secret code "F&C", or hit a FS Korean spa in LA county. There is one place I have heard about in OC that might be up for 4 hands / 2 mouth action that is normally tug-and-pay place. PM me for details. I want to be careful not to give the mad shitter a new target.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-25-22, 08:06
If this is right someone is in line for some tube tops!! Also I might have a few shirts that say!! I've been slammed by slammer.Aren't tube tops for chicks? I think I could use some dark chocolate flavored condoms, a monogrammed personal towel / sheet with rubberized back to bring in for my sessions, or one of those money changing belts to dispense tips in quarters.

Kevin80
06-25-22, 12:58

Back upstairs Andie gave an excellent massage, but I felt bad when she teased my asshole with her firearm and hands because I knew I wasn't clean. A bit uncomfortable too because I needed a second round of dumping.When I warned you about no paper at SH, I meant no paper towel, not toilet paper. You think a busy place like that would not have a supply of toilet paper? You should have just asked for a new roll.

Kevin80
06-25-22, 13:22
Ok, I am willing to share my strategy for success. My secret is that I wipe my ass before going to a girl that specializes in prostrate massage. If I really like the girl, I will even scrub with some Irish Spring for that "oh so fresh" feeling in my butt crack. But shhhhhh keep it as a secret just between us.The last time Mountbaldy said "shhhhhh keep it a secret", he told me Yoyo at SH was fucking a customer boyfriend at the shop. But it's a secret, don't tell anyone so Shhhhh! When you see Shhhhh from Mountbaldy headortail justinalias darkroomdaddy, that's a sound of him fucking a monger with the private info they shared with him.

PhineasPhreak
06-25-22, 15:34
Wow, haven't checked in here in a minute and how things have deteriorated. Where are all the regulars? Where's dildo baggens? At least slammer is still here. What's with all these new names? Why all the discussion about fat slobby guy's assholes and turds? What's with all this aggression and bs tossed around? Let's get back to discussing beaver, tit and ass.

Anyhoo, paid a visit to Lampson and Beach based on a girls recommendation. Was reluctant because they were previously HJ for the most part. Now they have expanded their menu and they have some cute new girls.

There was a cutie named Jackie who provided some nice BBBJ and DATY. She was approx 30 ish, cute but she's becoming milfish with a little belly but still very cute and nice titty's overall a good time. Saw another cutie she was smiling and wanted me to pick her next time. She was wearing a tight turquoise blue dress with a nice little body. I might need to pay another visit next time.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12505-beach-blvd/22506286.html

DarkRoomDaddy
06-25-22, 15:43
When I warned you about no paper at SH, I meant no paper towel, not toilet paper. You think a busy place like that would not have a supply of toilet paper? You should have just asked for a new roll.BW always has a stack of toilet paper rolls in the bathroom. Just go there instead of this wild goose chase of different bathrooms. I guess some guys have very delicate ass cheeks and they need a plush padded toilet seat with some Charmin extra soft padded toilet paper with floral scents. But if you ever went camping you won't mind just doing your business then getting down to business with a beautiful girl with clean ass.

RBFSyndrome
06-25-22, 17:28
You guys ever heard of bidet? It's a thing. Get it.

Looking at you mr spicy curry. But jokes aside, that was funny post.

Now back to business.

Is there any Asian mp that has nice lady with natural Ds, good tease and technique and release? Bonus points if she got ass and does BBBJCIM and under 40 yrs old. Not trying to break the bank either.

KammyMike
06-25-22, 17:44
BW always has a stack of toilet paper rolls in the bathroom. Just go there instead of this wild goose chase of different bathrooms. I guess some guys have very delicate ass cheeks and they need a plush padded toilet seat with some Charmin extra soft padded toilet paper with floral scents. But if you ever went camping you won't mind just doing your business then getting down to business with a beautiful girl with clean ass.If you see a stack of toilet paper then grab 5 rolls and do some Mac Giver work and be creative. The fifth roll is for after you're done. Use all of it, get it.

Nice Guy 99
06-25-22, 19:59
When I warned you about no paper at SH, I meant no paper towel, not toilet paper. You think a busy place like that would not have a supply of toilet paper? You should have just asked for a new roll.I've been to China many, many times. I would say that less than 1% of public toilets have TP. So I wouldn't be surprised that SH had no TP. It's standard practice in China to carry your own, usually in the form of a small packet of tissues that easily fits in your pocket.

KammyMike
06-25-22, 20:20
Wow, haven't checked in here in a minute and how things have deteriorated. Where are all the regulars? Where's dildo baggens? At least slammer is still here. What's with all these new names? Why all the discussion about fat slobby guy's assholes and turds? What's with all this aggression and bs tossed around? Let's get back to discussing beaver, tit and ass.

Anyhoo, paid a visit to Lampson and Beach based on a girls recommendation. Was reluctant because they were previously HJ for the most part. Now they have expanded their menu and they have some cute new girls.

There was a cutie named Jackie who provided some nice BBBJ and DATY. She was approx 30 ish, cute but she's becoming milfish with a little belly but still very cute and nice titty's overall a good time. Saw another cutie she was smiling and wanted me to pick her next time. She was wearing a tight turquoise blue dress with a nice little body. I might need to pay another visit next time.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12505-beach-blvd/22506286.htmlWas it a benji OTD or more?

NailBoiz1
06-25-22, 21:49
You guys ever heard of bidet? It's a thing. Get it.

Looking at you mr spicy curry. But jokes aside, that was funny post.

Now back to business.

Is there any Asian mp that has nice lady with natural Ds, good tease and technique and release? Bonus points if she got ass and does BBBJCIM and under 40 yrs old. Not trying to break the bank either.Sheesh, did you want the kitchen sink too. LOL. If there was such a place or provider she would be booked 24/7.

Courious G
06-26-22, 02:33
Sounds great. Can you tell us how you do it. You drop your drawers and put your ass over the sink for a poor man's power wash, then touch your toes and put the hot hair nozzle up your butt crack? Sounds like an extra thrill at no extra charge. I think you are onto something!

Regarding the girls, are you saying you have gone through all of them one by one. Do they refuse service a 2nd time, after they are served a moon pie with fresh chocolate pudding? It kinda makes sense that if a restaurant would refuse service for no shirt or no shoes, then smelling like "Eau du Dogshit" would be more than ample reason to refuse service. These girls work hard for the money, but its interesting that you may have found the limit to how much they can accept.Hey Admin, you need to include a "thumbs up" aka FB, this is such an underrated comment. I was dying for a good 15 minutes. Haha.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-26-22, 12:00
I've been to China many, many times. I would say that less than 1% of public toilets have TP. So I wouldn't be surprised that SH had no TP. It's standard practice in China to carry your own, usually in the form of a small packet of tissues that easily fits in your pocket.This is true in many countries. In fact, even here in OC if you go to some public parks you may need to BYO-TP. I have been to China, Japan, Taiwan myself, and lived with Asian women. And many Chinese women. Here in the US. Will not sit on the toilet. I first noticed this when my petite Chinese companion seemed to sound like a race horse taking a piss. It turns out they position that sweet booty over the toilet. Perhaps avoiding contact with pathogens. If you are up at high altitude dropping your load like a B52 over Haiphong harbor, its going to be loud. So if we are going to AMP's and want to have the whole Asian experience, just don't sit down on the toilet. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Just make sure you dam-busting run on Schweinfurt stays in the bowl and does not skip or miss.

Hopefully this topic needs no further discussion. Lets respect the girls, the establishments, and our fellow mongers.

WowU812
06-26-22, 12:06
Looking for a recommendation for a place to get waxed. Thank you.

LC310
06-26-22, 15:20
Looking for a recommendation for a place to get waxed. Thank you.I have seen Susan at Adorable Skin 2 or 3 times for a wax / shave job on my ass crack and junk with a topless jackhammer HJ to try to get you off as soon as possible to finish. She's all about the money, but does a good job with the manscaping. She is Vietnamese and a hustler to get you to see one of her other girls for a massage, upgrade to massage, etc, etc, etc. We agree on 120 for a wax and HJ, but when you are dressed and ready to leave she begs for more money like a street hooker. She's in her 40's or early 50's with fake tits and fit for her age. She is goofy and hard to understand with all the hustle talk, fake laughing, hollow compliments, and general nonsense she goes on about. Read that more is on offer, but I'm really only there for the manscaping. Much better places to go for sex.

Adorable Skin.

12535 Harbor Blvd Suite J, Garden Grove, CA 92840.

714-643-9292.

NathanCross
06-26-22, 15:57
I have seen Susan at Adorable Skin 2 or 3 times for a wax / shave job on my ass crack and junk with a topless jackhammer HJ to try to get you off as soon as possible to finish. She's all about the money, but does a good job with the manscaping. She is Vietnamese and a hustler to get you to see one of her other girls for a massage, upgrade to massage, etc, etc, etc. We agree on 120 for a wax and HJ, but when you are dressed and ready to leave she begs for more money like a street hooker. She's in her 40's or early 50's with fake tits and fit for her age. She is goofy and hard to understand with all the hustle talk, fake laughing, hollow compliments, and general nonsense she goes on about. Read that more is on offer, but I'm really only there for the manscaping. Much better places to go for sex.

Adorable Skin.

12535 Harbor Blvd Suite J, Garden Grove, CA 92840.

714-643-9292.She's not Vietnamese? She told me she was Thai or was it Cambodian, I forgot. She does haggle you for more money "give me more money you too rough on my pussy".

She said there's a young half Chinese half Latina girl that works there Monday to Wednesday. Have anyone seen this chick? What's her menu?

LC310
06-26-22, 17:22
She's not Vietnamese? She told me she was Thai or was it Cambodian, I forgot. She does haggle you for more money "give me more money you too rough on my pussy".

She said there's a young half Chinese half Latina girl that works there Monday to Wednesday. Have anyone seen this chick? What's her menu?She may be Cambodian, but I remember her saying she was Vietnamese. Doesn't really matter because both nationalities have a similar beg / nag / act mad / pout negotiation style. Basically, you give her another 10 bucks from the negotiated price to get out of the place.

Never saw any of the other girls there. It was always empty with someone supposedly available to massage me after the wax / shave.

BigBoDonk
06-26-22, 18:04
This is true in many countries. In fact, even here in OC if you go to some public parks you may need to BYO-TP. I have been to China, Japan, Taiwan myself, and lived with Asian women. And many Chinese women. Here in the US. Will not sit on the toilet. I first noticed this when my petite Chinese companion seemed to sound like a race horse taking a piss. It turns out they position that sweet booty over the toilet. Perhaps avoiding contact with pathogens. If you are up at high altitude dropping your load like a B52 over Haiphong harbor, its going to be loud. So if we are going to AMP's and want to have the whole Asian experience, just don't sit down on the toilet. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Just make sure you dam-busting run on Schweinfurt stays in the bowl and does not skip or miss.

Hopefully this topic needs no further discussion. Lets respect the girls, the establishments, and our fellow mongers.Thats why I love asian women, cleanest creatures ever.

LC310
06-26-22, 18:21
Thats why I love asian women, cleanest creatures ever.Every Korean I have dated takes a shower in the morning and one at night before bed. If the current GF is in the house, the washer and dryer are running. She has the linens and towels in the washer 5 minutes after we get out of bed every day, unless we are traveling somewhere for the weekend or a vacation, and put in the dryer as she leaves for work. Anything used in the kitchen is cleaned either immediately after use or after eating. Hardwood floors are dusted nearly daily as soon as he gets home. Bathroom and Kitchen get weekly power cleanings. They are fucking cleaning machines!

NailBoiz1
06-26-22, 18:34
Every Korean I have dated takes a shower in the morning and one at night before bed. If the current GF is in the house, the washer and dryer are running. She has the linens and towels in the washer 5 minutes after we get out of bed every day, unless we are traveling somewhere for the weekend or a vacation, and put in the dryer as she leaves for work. Anything used in the kitchen is cleaned either immediately after use or after eating. Hardwood floors are dusted nearly daily as soon as he gets home. Bathroom and Kitchen get weekly power cleanings. They are fucking cleaning machines!Crap! Can somebody explained what happened to my Asian lady. LOL.

It's all the opposite of what you all are saying. LOL.

KammyMike
06-26-22, 18:53
Since I was in Bolsa neighborhood deciding what good to eat on a hot summer day. I stumbled into Angel spa and got Anna because Lisa was busy. Lesson learned, only paid for 30/$30 because that's all you'll get even if you paid $40 hr. Got a 5 minutes back massage and flip. Negotiations started with HJ motion for $60 & up. I was tired and opted for HJ and I got a surprise BBBJ. Lucky me and it wasn't a 30 seconds with free roaming. End up 1. 2 total OTD.

SCJohn
06-26-22, 18:58
Crap! Can somebody explained what happened to my Asian lady. LOL.

It's all the opposite of what you all are saying. LOL.LOL, I got a defective one too.

Oc Amper
06-26-22, 19:10
Every Korean I have dated takes a shower in the morning and one at night before bed. If the current GF is in the house, the washer and dryer are running. She has the linens and towels in the washer 5 minutes after we get out of bed every day, unless we are traveling somewhere for the weekend or a vacation, and put in the dryer as she leaves for work. Anything used in the kitchen is cleaned either immediately after use or after eating. Hardwood floors are dusted nearly daily as soon as he gets home. Bathroom and Kitchen get weekly power cleanings. They are fucking cleaning machines!Don't ever stop dating. Moment they don't think they have to try, they won't, hahahaha.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-27-22, 00:24
LOL, I got a defective one too.Every Japanese woman I have been with has been impeccably clean. I was with one Korean. Who was good by US standards but so-so by Japanese standards. Chinese are more of a mixed bag. Some of them are just as clean as Japanese. In fact, even neurotic about germs, while others are lacking and their homes seem to smell a bit. You can see all this play out in Asian markets too. Every Japonese and Korean market is clean, smells clean, and the fish section in particular is fresh. Chinese and Vietnamese markets are often a little less tidy, sometimes smelly. Especially near the fish area. You can also see this dynamic in J, K, and Ch restaurants. One Chinese lady told me that they consider Americans to be dirty. I was a bit insulted but I reminded her of the source of various annual pathogens.

But cutting to the chase, 95% of Asian fur muffin is sweet and delicate. Which is a combination of cleanliness and genetics. I dated an Asian gynecologist one time, and discussed this. And she admitted that the smell of some non-Asian hoo-hahs was enough to make her gag. I always felt that once you taste Asian "cuisine" it will always be your favorite. Even if they now want $60.

Heartless Jay
06-27-22, 01:47
As I was saying I want to make a triumphant return but try a different girl. Did you see any other hotties?

Linda did up-sell me more than you, but for 10 she helped me pull her pants and panties down to mid-thigh, and I had a handful of fur.

- And her ass was such a revelation that I realized how nice an ass can be.

- The jack itself is not something so wonderful that I would write home to mother about, but I've had worse.

- It seemed there was a sheet on the table, but they had a roll of stuff. She kept the roll under the table. So when I was done, she tossed that that top layer into the thrash.

- She did not short me time in fact, I was starting to think she was giving me another 10 min free over and above. It seemed to go on pretty long. Maybe that hefty paycheck of 60 inspired her too. All these girls have had a conference call and decided that they want make 60 the new 40, but I suspect some guys are not buying this attempt to stick a vacuum cleaner nozzle into their pocket and suck more money out. So this place in particular is not on Happy Ending Street in Westminster, so maybe I overpaid. Or maybe for 60 I should have bargained a little harder for further services.

- All of these shops (BW, SW, TC) might need to invest in yellow police accident tape, and warning signs ("danger: biohazard") so they can close down the shops for an hour after a spicy curry attack while the girls sanitize and disinfect the little rooms and bathroom, burn the sheets, change clothes, and ventilate the MP with fresh air to make it safe to enter again. In the old days they talked about the mad hatter and now it seems we got the mad shitter on the loose.

By the way, have you been back to 888 spa? Any updates? I did not want to return after my experience with that big woman who shorted me, but I am hoping to get a name of a good provider there.I really didn't get the vibe she was unhappy with my tip. She asked how much I would give, and I said 50. She didn't ask more, nor did I offer more. No bad feelings, she treated me well, I was clean and respectful. Just figured she was about average service. My style is not to low ball, or to throw a ton of cash on them either. Offer a fair tip, and if service is good I give a little more than promised, see where it goes next time, then a little more as service improves towards GFE. If service is average, then I tipped appropriately. If service sucks, I just won't repeat. This style has worked for me over the years. I'll try repeating with Linda on your recommendation.

As for 888, it's been a year since I was there. Was a regular with Cici before covid. Went once during covid, and that was about the time I discovered BW and got Anna tuned into GFE mode. Someone mentioned a few weeks or a month ago that 888 got raided, but that was back when the troll was spreading BS about popo hitting all the shops. If you do go, and if Cici is still there, please do tell me. She's cute and gives a good massage too.

Spudb
06-27-22, 09:34
It finally happened, holistic has finally closed. Probably my favorite Latina spot in oc. Anyone know of any other good Latina FS spots near the Anaheim / Fullerton / Orange area?

FrankReynolds
06-27-22, 11:41
I have seen Susan at Adorable Skin 2 or 3 times for a wax / shave job on my ass crack and junk with a topless jackhammer HJ to try to get you off as soon as possible to finish. She's all about the money, but does a good job with the manscaping. She is Vietnamese and a hustler to get you to see one of her other girls for a massage, upgrade to massage, etc, etc, etc. We agree on 120 for a wax and HJ, but when you are dressed and ready to leave she begs for more money like a street hooker. She's in her 40's or early 50's with fake tits and fit for her age. She is goofy and hard to understand with all the hustle talk, fake laughing, hollow compliments, and general nonsense she goes on about. Read that more is on offer, but I'm really only there for the manscaping. Much better places to go for sex..Having been here, and to Palms Orange (they offered a free wax), and to OC waxing in Huntington beach (not an AMP) I hiiiiiighly suggest going to the professional for your wax and then a spa separately. The quality is a world of difference.

That said, this review is fully accurate. Old lady waxed, younger lady attempted massage / ending at the same time. Both asked for a bigger tip than the fair one offered.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-27-22, 12:09
Since I was in Bolsa neighborhood deciding what good to eat on a hot summer day. I stumbled into Angel spa and got Anna because Lisa was busy. Lesson learned, only paid for 30/$30 because that's all you'll get even if you paid $40 hr. Got a 5 minutes back massage and flip. Negotiations started with HJ motion for $60 & up. I was tired and opted for HJ and I got a surprise BBBJ. Lucky me and it wasn't a 30 seconds with free roaming. End up 1. 2 total OTD.This has happened to me at many places. No matter if you pay for 30 minutes or 60 minutes you get 20 minutes of massage and 10 minutes of power pole polishing. I guess you can spend the last 30 minutes meditating alone in the room and wondering why you paid for an hour while the girl is already in the break room checking her WeChat. I never come back to such places.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-27-22, 12:29
LOL, I got a defective one too.I was dating a Vt girl years ago, and she would always balk at FS. And she finally blurted it out that she needed to see me spend more money on her. I had to pay for a hotel room to use for 2 hours. When we could have just gone to my place. She needed to see that I was spending money to demonstrate I valued her. More generally in Asian culture, you demonstrate the seriousness of your commitment by giving money. This also applies to parents and children, birthdays, college graduations, friend's weddings, etc. But most of all it applies to women providing intimate relations. In China, guys pay mistresses or "2nd wives" enough to buy houses. It makes no sense to me to keep pay $$ for the same taudry affair, but that's the way it works.

GoKipper
06-27-22, 20:28
I'm Asian and this is not true. You getting scammed bro lmao.

I was dating a Vt girl years ago, and she would always balk at FS. And she finally blurted it out that she needed to see me spend more money on her. I had to pay for a hotel room to use for 2 hours. When we could have just gone to my place. She needed to see that I was spending money to demonstrate I valued her. More generally in Asian culture, you demonstrate the seriousness of your commitment by giving money. This also applies to parents and children, birthdays, college graduations, friend's weddings, etc. But most of all it applies to women providing intimate relations. In China, guys pay mistresses or "2nd wives" enough to buy houses. It makes no sense to me to keep pay $$ for the same taudry affair, but that's the way it works.

Nice Guy 99
06-27-22, 21:19
In China, guys pay mistresses or "2nd wives" enough to buy houses.
This part is true, in fact, it is expected. Not sure about the rest of the OP. Related, love in the Chinese culture is different than love in America. There is much more emphasis on financial security for the woman.

LC310
06-27-22, 21:21
I was dating a Vt girl years ago, and she would always balk at FS. And she finally blurted it out that she needed to see me spend more money on her. I had to pay for a hotel room to use for 2 hours. When we could have just gone to my place. She needed to see that I was spending money to demonstrate I valued her. More generally in Asian culture, you demonstrate the seriousness of your commitment by giving money. This also applies to parents and children, birthdays, college graduations, friend's weddings, etc. But most of all it applies to women providing intimate relations. In China, guys pay mistresses or "2nd wives" enough to buy houses. It makes no sense to me to keep pay $$ for the same taudry affair, but that's the way it works.I've always been generous with GFs, but in the context of doing things together. Like nice restaurants, lux vacations, VIP passes for music festivals, etc. These are things I want to spend money on for myself anyway and typically my GFs will cover some costs without asking. Plus, don't ever date someone who doesn't have a job that makes them enough money to enjoy life as they want to AND that they don't hate. Hard to have a relationship with a woman of any race / nationality if they don't make their own money and / or hate their job.

AsianEmp
06-27-22, 21:34
Anyone got the word on any big fake DD bimbos out there for a weekend trip I'm making from SD? Someone like Valerie in Westminster off PD? Prefer someone GFE. Please let a brother know. I can hook you up for SD.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-27-22, 22:01
I've always been generous with GFs, but in the context of doing things together. Like nice restaurants, lux vacations, VIP passes for music festivals, etc. These are things I want to spend money on for myself anyway and typically my GFs will cover some costs without asking. Plus, don't ever date someone who doesn't have a job that makes them enough money to enjoy life as they want to AND that they don't hate. Hard to have a relationship with a woman of any race / nationality if they don't make their own money and / or hate their job.When we talk Asians its like talking about Europeans. There are many different varieties. You would not say Italians, French, German, and Norwegians are all the same. On one extreme, Japanese women have been very good with money issues. But in the other end of the spectrum is China where there are something like 58 men for every 42 women. Women are in short supply combined with their culture makes them pretty demanding. I have had Chinese girlfriends who owned several houses and were richer than me. But they still expected me to pay everything.

My general experience is that when a woman contributes some money, she has some skin in the game, and the relationship is more about wanting to be together. When I have been women who expect everything paid for them, they don't love you any more. They merely expect a certain level of treatment. My curse is liking Asians too much.

JustChekIn
06-27-22, 22:57
i've always been generous with gfs, but in the context of doing things together. Like nice restaurants, lux vacations, vip passes for music festivals, etc. These are things i want to spend money on for myself anyway and typically my gfs will cover some costs without asking. Plus, don't ever date someone who doesn't have a job that makes them enough money to enjoy life as they want to and that they don't hate. Hard to have a relationship with a woman of any race / nationality if they don't make their own money and / or hate their job.nailed it.

LC310
06-27-22, 23:53
But cutting to the chase, 95% of Asian fur muffin is sweet and delicate. Which is a combination of cleanliness and genetics. I dated an Asian gynecologist one time, and discussed this. And she admitted that the smell of some non-Asian hoo-hahs was enough to make her gag. I always felt that once you taste Asian "cuisine" it will always be your favorite. Even if they now want $60.Most East Asians, and nearly all Koreans, lack a chemical in their armpits that bacteria munch on to make body odor, because they carry this variant of the ABCC11 gene.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-28-22, 00:21
Most East Asians, and nearly all Koreans, lack a chemical in their armpits that bacteria munch on to make body odor, because they carry this variant of the ABCC11 gene.What bacteria is missing from Asian woman's fur-lined chicken-tenders? Koreans in particular seem to over eat the garlic and kimchee with detrimental affects.

ChrisPoontang
06-28-22, 00:42
Most East Asians, and nearly all Koreans, lack a chemical in their armpits that bacteria munch on to make body odor, because they carry this variant of the ABCC11 gene.And the one Korean street prostitute in the entire LA basin clearly doesn't have that variant. Figures.

Qeast
06-28-22, 00:58
There've been a few TRs on the MP associated with the ad below. I read the posts; pieced the clues together; and after I had a solution, I PM'd the primary reporter for confirmation. But I forgot one big thing:

I had some time for a massage and decided to give this place a try. I dropped by, but there were hand written notes posted on the front and back doors saying that they were available by appointment only; call for an appointment; and please not to knock on or ring the door. I would have called to see if I could get a spontaneous appointment, but the telephone number listed on R**maps was disconnected. (Interestingly, R**Maps seems to have recent reviews.).

I guess they're trying to stay UTR.

I may try again at a later date. If anyone else wants to try, here's the ad.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21133203.html

Qeast
06-28-22, 01:00
I went to Wellness Center only to find that it was closed. Later I went onto R**maps to find that it is listed as permanently closed.

Does any one know what the story is; if they have re-opened somewhere else?

Qeast
06-28-22, 01:16
I decided to give Coconut another try. On this visit, I drew Emily. (She's been named in previous TRs.) She's a C-RA; enhanced above--but not so large that it doesn't pair with her slender figure; unshaven below, but it's not out of control. She provided a decent massage. When it came time for the ask, she tried to raise the bar to 150; but we mutually reconfirmed the the 140 established during previous visits. It was a good visit.

JulianSorel
06-28-22, 15:25
There is a Chinese restaurant in the center next to the former Mad Greek (now Naugles) near my favorite head shop. Over the years there has been lot of action in there. Few years bck Rubmaps called it "raw day spa" due to some crazy reviews. There's a new business in there now. Met Skye, a sexy little chick wearing a tight dress. She was down for some covered head mission and k9. Cute face and body.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd/22509137.html

BigBoDonk
06-28-22, 16:51
So I went to that place that I was talking about on Bolsa and girl who gave me FS for 100 asked more this time saying people offer her 160. Guys, please stop agreeing at first price you hear. Try to bargain and don't cause an inflation. Eventually she agreed to 100. By the way looks like some fellows here are with LE. Since she told last week they had LE visit in 3 years first time, but luckily no one was caught.

Slammer6008
06-28-22, 17:32
So I went to that place that I was talking about on Bolsa and girl who gave me FS for 100 asked more this time saying people offer her 160. Guys, please stop agreeing at first price you hear. Try to bargain and don't cause an inflation. Eventually she agreed to 100. By the way looks like some fellows here are with LE. Since she told last week they had LE visit in 3 years first time, but luckily no one was caught.Slammers inflating the price til I find the right shop.

LaidBack59
06-28-22, 19:09
Slammers inflating the price til I find the right shop.I.

There have been quite a few LE visits all around the area. It's approaching election season. This always happens. The shop owners are all reporting increased LE visits.

PntButta
06-28-22, 22:18
Man, it's hard to come by. Lots of Latina.

Mr Plumber
06-29-22, 04:54
There is a Chinese restaurant in the center next to the former Mad Greek (now Naugles) near my favorite head shop. Over the years there has been lot of action in there. Few years bck Rubmaps called it "raw day spa" due to some crazy reviews. There's a new business in there now. Met Skye, a sexy little chick wearing a tight dress. She was down for some covered head mission and k9. Cute face and body.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12108-beach-blvd/22509137.htmlSo many great memories of little Jenny from this place in a bygone time. She was 5' 0", slim and toned little body, full Bs or small Cs and stout nipples so firm and tasty. During a one-hour session with her, she allowed FIV and FIA during both the first and second HJs (yes, doubles for only $60). It had been a very long time since I visited this place at the beginning of COVID lockdowns (Feb. / March 2020) and I walked in there hoping to find Jenny again. Not only was she long gone but the whole place was undergoing a remodel. Looked like large salon chairs, new sinks going in behind them, all gave off a legit vibe. Hadn't been here since. How nice to see it light up on the radar again as a jack shack. Hard to keep a good shop down, right? I've been dining and manually stimulating the girls at 5 Star Body and Foot on Euclid but will have to give this place a try for old time's sake.

Tipisil
06-29-22, 09:44
Anyone I should keep an eye for at Bali? Trying to stay away from BW. Good place, just need a little more variety.

So, who at Bali is good?

KammyMike
06-29-22, 09:54
So I went to that place that I was talking about on Bolsa and girl who gave me FS for 100 asked more this time saying people offer her 160. Guys, please stop agreeing at first price you hear. Try to bargain and don't cause an inflation. Eventually she agreed to 100. By the way looks like some fellows here are with LE. Since she told last week they had LE visit in 3 years first time, but luckily no one was caught.Where is this secret AMP on Bolsa? Is it E Z to find or will I need a Miracle?

AmpLoverOC
06-29-22, 11:37
Anyone I should keep an eye for at Bali? Trying to stay away from BW. Good place, just need a little more variety.

So, who at Bali is good?She's hot to trot there.

AmpLoverOC
06-29-22, 11:38
Man, it's hard to come by. Lots of Latina.Bamboo woods has Mindy and Mamasan.

DarkRoomDaddy
06-29-22, 11:45
So I went to that place that I was talking about on Bolsa and girl who gave me FS for 100 asked more this time saying people offer her 160. Guys, please stop agreeing at first price you hear. Try to bargain and don't cause an inflation. Eventually she agreed to 100. By the way looks like some fellows here are with LE. Since she told last week they had LE visit in 3 years first time, but luckily no one was caught.Caught? Nothing illegal about getting a few kinks worked out, and being a generous tipper. I think the girl was overpowered my animal charm and could not help herself to be extra friendly. But I was planning on handing her $60 just for technique on back and neck. Its like if you get a haircut and at the end the therapist gives you a little hug goodbye.

Slammer6008
06-29-22, 13:26
Where is this secret AMP on Bolsa? Is it E Z to find or will I need a Miracle?Loose lips sink ships!! Most likely it's not even on bolsa!! Don't worry slammer will find if it's there or if it's just a wild goose chase. Most likely wild goose chase!! That's the new norm on this board.

Slammer6008
06-29-22, 13:26

So, who at Bali is good?Try Kiki!!

DarkRoomDaddy
06-29-22, 14:31

So, who at Bali is good?I would stay clear of Ada. She doesn't talk, doesn't tease, and doesn't offer anything. Perhaps there was a slight tease by rubbing my stomach in a big circle but I have gotten better teases from legit shops than that. Another long timer here has recommended some other girls who have extensive menus. The massage itself was on par with a pulled pork shop.

MoneyBear
06-29-22, 21:46
Where is this secret AMP on Bolsa? Is it E Z to find or will I need a Miracle?I think he talk about Natural Massage on Bolsa.

Hornilius69
06-30-22, 01:21
I think he talk about Natural Massage on Bolsa.Park your car on the side street, don't park your car in the front of the shop because Westminster PD likes to drop by frequently.

BigBoDonk
06-30-22, 01:39
Caught? Nothing illegal about getting a few kinks worked out, and being a generous tipper. I think the girl was overpowered my animal charm and could not help herself to be extra friendly. But I was planning on handing her $60 just for technique on back and neck. Its like if you get a haircut and at the end the therapist gives you a little hug goodbye.Wait you went there and banged her for 60?

Rosco Rules
06-30-22, 11:24
Checked out VIP on beach. I couldn't decide between Lampson and beach or VIP. Went to Lampson first. But nobody greeted me so it made the decision easier. I did notice a sign on the door and cards inside for VIP so these 2 are sister shops.

At VIP I was greeted by a spunky mamasan who led me to a room. Younger girl probably late 30's came in for the massage. Nice about this place was she was dressed for monkey business. Not sure of name but she proceeded to give a shitty 12 minute massage hardly any teasing. On the flip no beating around the Bush. She covered the program immediatly a naked slide followed by BJ then FS for $160 tip. I had only brought 80 and was looking for a BJ only. Negotiations went to for 80 HJ only. I tried to stick to my ground saying for HJ I always pay 40. She said how about she gets naked slides around on me and a HJ finish. I bit but turned out to be a waste, one slide up and down and then went into a reverse position where she proceeded with a lack luster HJ.

Needless to say for what I'm looking for I'm far better off sticking to Orange. While I have not found a good BJ place there I have found places that offer great HJ's with a lot of teasing. So as far as VIP and the sister shop I guess I'm 1 and done. The thing I found funny about VIP the therapist kept telling me nobody comes here for a HJ, you can do that yourself LOL.

Hornilius69
07-01-22, 07:10
Checked out VIP on beach. I couldn't decide between Lampson and beach or VIP. Went to Lampson first. But nobody greeted me so it made the decision easier. I did notice a sign on the door and cards inside for VIP so these 2 are sister shops.

At VIP I was greeted by a spunky mamasan who led me to a room. Younger girl probably late 30's came in for the massage. Nice about this place was she was dressed for monkey business. Not sure of name but she proceeded to give a shitty 12 minute massage hardly any teasing. On the flip no beating around the Bush. She covered the program immediatly a naked slide followed by BJ then FS for $160 tip. I had only brought 80 and was looking for a BJ only. Negotiations went to for 80 HJ only. I tried to stick to my ground saying for HJ I always pay 40. She said how about she gets naked slides around on me and a HJ finish. I bit but turned out to be a waste, one slide up and down and then went into a reverse position where she proceeded with a lack luster HJ.

Needless to say for what I'm looking for I'm far better off sticking to Orange. While I have not found a good BJ place there I have found places that offer great HJ's with a lot of teasing. So as far as VIP and the sister shop I guess I'm 1 and done. The thing I found funny about VIP the therapist kept telling me nobody comes here for a HJ, you can do that yourself LOL.$$ total is what you need to bring to these places.

Heartless Jay
07-02-22, 01:25
Feeling nostalgic today so I looked up an old favorite Cici from 888. Last time I saw her was at least 18 months ago. She's now going by Macy and works at Air Body. First time for me at Air Body. Weird place, weird vibe, but all of the girls I saw there were cute. Door fee 40 for 60 minutes. Hard walls and doors and seemed clean enough. Macy is still a good looking girl, still trim, but has a few extra lbs on her belly since pre covid days. She remembered me and rewarded me for the return visit. Good massage (on par with BW), good service (HJ only) with a great attitude and a nice personality. Now I remember why I saw her so many times in past years. Pre covid I used to ask her to come to my house, and she always declined, but with a smile. Also used to ask her for BJ, which she'd also decline. But times have changed, so next time I'll press and see just how much they've changed. Anyone familiar with her at Air Body and if so, any luck with extras beyond a handshake?

DarkRoomDaddy
07-02-22, 10:35
Feeling nostalgic today so I looked up an old favorite Cici from 888. Last time I saw her was at least 18 months ago. She's now going by Macy and works at Air Body. First time for me at Air Body. Weird place, weird vibe, but all of the girls I saw there were cute. Door fee 40 for 60 minutes. Hard walls and doors and seemed clean enough. Macy is still a good looking girl, still trim, but has a few extra lbs on her belly since pre covid days. She remembered me and rewarded me for the return visit. Good massage (on par with BW), good service (HJ only) with a great attitude and a nice personality. Now I remember why I saw her so many times in past years. Pre covid I used to ask her to come to my house, and she always declined, but with a smile. Also used to ask her for BJ, which she'd also decline. But times have changed, so next time I'll press and see just how much they've changed. Anyone familiar with her at Air Body and if so, any luck with extras beyond a handshake?I heard Haley at Air blows. No pun intended. She is working reduced hours to take care of her kid, so I think she wants to maximize your bang for her buck.

By the way, why do these girls always change their fake name to a new fake name when the hop shops? You would thnk they would want their old customers to come along. Instead they seem to act like they owe someone money.

Dohma22
07-02-22, 10:41
I've seen them twice at the enclave apartments. They ask for more money than ever. The hot one I think Yumi? Gained a good amount of weight but still looks good and gives a good BBBJ.Didn't care for the UCanCumInsideMyPssy providers at enclave. Opted for 3 some and pre-negotiated daty BBBJ cfs while other rides. Forgot their names but it was too fake and too much hustle. The daty one pressed her pelvic bone against my face so hard I barely had access. Tried to re-position and she didn't budge. The one that rode within 10 seconds went apeshit w / screaming and said she came at the 3 min mark. Then she said since she came she's done. WTF I've never had a provider say that to me. I was so pissed I said just give me a 4 hands 2 mouth BBBJ and I'm pretty sure when I busted they threw a condom on right at the last second then took it off while 1 provider blocked my view. I think it was 300 otd. Yes would much rather do k agency for $$.

KammyMike
07-02-22, 13:26
Feeling nostalgic today so I looked up an old favorite Cici from 888. Last time I saw her was at least 18 months ago. She's now going by Macy and works at Air Body. First time for me at Air Body. Weird place, weird vibe, but all of the girls I saw there were cute. Door fee 40 for 60 minutes. Hard walls and doors and seemed clean enough. Macy is still a good looking girl, still trim, but has a few extra lbs on her belly since pre covid days. She remembered me and rewarded me for the return visit. Good massage (on par with BW), good service (HJ only) with a great attitude and a nice personality. Now I remember why I saw her so many times in past years. Pre covid I used to ask her to come to my house, and she always declined, but with a smile. Also used to ask her for BJ, which she'd also decline. But times have changed, so next time I'll press and see just how much they've changed. Anyone familiar with her at Air Body and if so, any luck with extras beyond a handshake?Jamie offer more & cost more after first visit.

RockyBalboa3
07-02-22, 21:00
Here's a new place. Not bad. No FS. Good massage by hottie lily.

$40 for half plus $60 for HJ.

https://nightfunpages.com/4424-468-8443-wanna-goto-heaven-with-hot-asian-girls-best-relaxing-massage/

They younger than other places by them.

RockyBalboa3
07-02-22, 21:00
Try Kiki!!Kikis cool too!

Eddy68
07-03-22, 17:30
Paying $280 at F&C is criminal.

I don't care what provider or service you get at F&C.

They are not worth $280.OMG I pay 80 bucks for BBFS cip cia cimws and I still feel like I over paid LOL 😂.

Old grannies.

GoKipper
07-03-22, 17:40
That sucks. If their service was better and not rushed I'd probably be going back to them more often. Too bad they don't care and just try to get as much money as they can in as little time as possible. Hopefully they change their ways.

Didn't care for the UCanCumInsideMyPssy providers at enclave. Opted for 3 some and pre-negotiated daty BBBJ cfs while other rides. Forgot their names but it was too fake and too much hustle. The daty one pressed her pelvic bone against my face so hard I barely had access. Tried to re-position and she didn't budge. The one that rode within 10 seconds went apeshit w / screaming and said she came at the 3 min mark. Then she said since she came she's done. WTF I've never had a provider say that to me. I was so pissed I said just give me a 4 hands 2 mouth BBBJ and I'm pretty sure when I busted they threw a condom on right at the last second then took it off while 1 provider blocked my view. I think it was 300 otd. Yes would much rather do k agency for $$.

KammyMike
07-03-22, 20:28
Here's a new place. Not bad. No FS. Good massage by hottie lily.

$40 for half plus $60 for HJ.

https://nightfunpages.com/4424-468-8443-wanna-goto-heaven-with-hot-asian-girls-best-relaxing-massage/

They younger than other places by them.Ad said young Korean. Are they?

EastHornDog14
07-03-22, 21:15
That sucks. If their service was better and not rushed I'd probably be going back to them more often. Too bad they don't care and just try to get as much money as they can in as little time as possible. Hopefully they change their ways.Last I saw there were 3 main girls there: older Viet MILF, Viet Yumi, and Filipina Lexi. Service was always about average there, nothing in particular to write home about. Older Viet seems to just want to get people in and out as soon as possible.

YellowFinTuna
07-03-22, 21:19
I've been going to Le Palace for a long time now mostly because Nicole was my ATF. Since Nicole left, I gave Air Body a shot and had 1 good and 1 bad experience. Last on the list, all with the same owner is L&L Foot on the other side of the shopping center from Air Body. Had Linda (because I was told that Mia was gone), and she was attractive but had to leave the room several times due to lack of staffing. I got some minor extras but not much and Linda shorted me 20 minutes on an hour (the only time option for 40). Since Linda was rushed but she was attractive and allowed for a bit of roaming, I wanted to give her another shot but Linda wasn't in when I stopped by so I met with Amy as my mongering time is limited. Meh. Some extras offered but not what I wanted so I finished and she shorted my 15 minutes so I guess I'll be looking for some better spas in the future. It was a good run while it lasted. Interesting because none of these locations have any idea as to why their business is so slow. LOL.

Slammer6008
07-03-22, 23:44
I've been going to Le Palace for a long time now mostly because Nicole was my ATF. Since Nicole left, I gave Air Body a shot and had 1 good and 1 bad experience. Last on the list, all with the same owner is L&L Foot on the other side of the shopping center from Air Body. Had Linda (because I was told that Mia was gone), and she was attractive but had to leave the room several times due to lack of staffing. I got some minor extras but not much and Linda shorted me 20 minutes on an hour (the only time option for 40). Since Linda was rushed but she was attractive and allowed for a bit of roaming, I wanted to give her another shot but Linda wasn't in when I stopped by so I met with Amy as my mongering time is limited. Meh. Some extras offered but not what I wanted so I finished and she shorted my 15 minutes so I guess I'll be looking for some better spas in the future. It was a good run while it lasted. Interesting because none of these locations have any idea as to why their business is so slow. LOL.Mia should be back!!

DarkRoomDaddy
07-04-22, 00:59
Interesting because none of these locations have any idea as to why their business is so slow. LOL.That's why you have to connect the dots for them. "I used to get massages three times a week, but now with these higher prices and higher tips, I am only going to come once a week". Or "your prices are going up like gasoline prices, but our salaries have barely budged, meanwhile service is not improving. " Then they will realize that business is dropping directly because of their high prices. Otherwise they might assume that people are working and busy and just don't have the time, and raise prices even higher because they are not making as much as before. The same discussion for the girls. Sure I will give you what you once, but I can't afford to come back with those tip expectations.

Plasma Spray
07-04-22, 02:39
Was there in the afternoon today.

Saw a mountain bike parked inside the hallway. Was there when I got there and still there after! Did not know they were that accommodating! Bro must be "special. ".

Did a bro do multiple hours or what? If that was you please PM some details! Will probably try.

Anyhoooo, got Mia. She was a short but very spunky gal! The energy was unbelievable! She had some very nice largw BB or even Cs! Not skinny but not fat either! Very firm muscles and nothjng flabby either!

Had a constant smile on her face. Not sure if she likes it or pities my midgetiness! Nonetheless, it was very nice and her happiness made my day!

Happy 4th and stay safe!

Lift Her Up
07-04-22, 12:21
. . . "I used to get massages three times a week, but now with these higher prices and higher tips, I am only going to come once a week". . . Then they will realize that business is dropping directly because of their high prices. . . .Hope this isn't too far off topic for OC. If the current prices are a challenge for you like they are for me, and if you're heading to Vegas or otherwise out in that desert anyway, consider stopping at that place in Victorville that's reviewed in the IE thread.

Lift Her Up.

OhheYandy
07-04-22, 14:29
Mongers,

I almost do not want to share since she's so hot and cool. But this place has helped me out so I got to pay it forward. I didn't have any plans today until later in the afternoon and was feeling a little horny. My usual spots were either closed or rostering some people I had never seen. Decided to roll the dice on Tessa at Haven. They advertised a white girl, using images from some super hot model's IG. Easy enough to find in SA when given the address, looked kinda sketch on the street but inside the spa is actually big and clean. I had seen Hayden and Chanel a couple times that work nearby and they said to check this place out if they were every unavailable. Anyway, to the juicy parts.

Obviously I was expecting a white woman to walk in, but I got a petite Latina that was complete fire. The hottest provider I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. If you're into little Latin ladies, look no further. She's got a cute little butt, enhanced girls up top and lets hands wander all over. She was also super cool to talk to and asked if I had any fetishes. Massage was just ok for AMP standards. But on the flip. My god. She took my hands and placed them firmly on his tits. Rubbed them all over my face and a great finish. Accommodates all manner of dirty talk. Definitely pricey for nuru. Will definitely repeat and I highly recommend. I'm not sure if its the same Tessa that people said look like Emma Roberts from a few years ago.

Slammer6008
07-04-22, 17:35
Mia should be back!!She's back!! She was off for 2 months YMMV!!

IFearNoDeath
07-04-22, 18:36
She's back!! She was off for 2 months YMMV!!What's so good about Mia?

Slammer6008
07-04-22, 20:00
What's so good about Mia?She keeps her nails manicured.

BigBoDonk
07-04-22, 20:25
Again I decided to become a pioneer and find a new place. Paying my own money, risking my own butt so that you guys would be able to know where the hottest pussies in OC are. Anyways, driving on Chapman I saw this I Massage place in same plaza with Angel Touch. Walked in, typical AMP Chinese girl, very medioka. Horrible massage, asked if I want HJ, I asked how much she told 80. So obviously I said I don't want to. Keep out of this place, horrible girls, no FS. Overall very low quality.

Caribe
07-04-22, 22:17
She keeps her nails manicured.An old Mamasan/provider once said to me, "If the girl has long manicured nails, she don't do massage. She fuck!

Plasma Spray
07-05-22, 01:34
Again I decided to become a pioneer and find a new place. Paying my own money, risking my own butt so that you guys would be able to know where the hottest pussies in OC are. Anyways, driving on Chapman I saw this I Massage place in same plaza with Angel Touch. Walked in, typical AMP Chinese girl, very medioka. Horrible massage, asked if I want HJ, I asked how much she told 80. So obviously I said I don't want to. Keep out of this place, horrible girls, no FS. Overall very low quality.Who did you see?

Selena has been pretty consistent.

Hornilius69
07-05-22, 01:42
What's so good about Mia?Every menu available.

BigBoDonk
07-05-22, 03:02
Who did you see?

Selena has been pretty consistent.It is not about girls 80 for HJ is nogo.

OcSteven
07-05-22, 10:10
Ad said young Korean. Are they?This place is JX.

Went there Sunday am. Got Lucy, a granny. Figured it was the am and not peak hours so cest La vie. Good massage, got on my back & used her knees to crack my spine.

On the flip- asks what I want so asked for BJ- and here it gets good.

She agrees but says she's tapping and sends in another girl Linda.

Linda is much younger & hotter so I'm ok with it. I should mention that.

Before Linda comes in I hear some heated discussion on Chinese in the hallway which I found amusing.

Anyhow, Linda comes in and says I need to tip 20 tip Lucy for massage. Weird but I'm not wanting to hassle.

So give her the 20. She leaves, more heated discussion, and then counts back in, takes down her top and.

Gives me a big hug while kissing my neck.

Total GFE with me fully roaming where I want to roam as she starts to moan.

We get to business and she starts licking my sack for a couple of minutes before.

Getting to business. Very good at what she does and probably a 7. She was Asian.

But more voluptuous with full figure without being chubby. I'd say 30 something.

Tipped her 80 which along with the 20 and 40 for hh meant 1. 40 out the door.

No complaints at all.

Alowicious
07-05-22, 11:06
I'd rather post this as a new thread rather than a report here, but not entirely sure why I can't. Anyway.

Anyone got recommendations for cash-only notels (that's "no questions asked" hotels)? Preferably not complete dumps.

My regular keeps pushing for an extended fun session where she can get loud, and who am I to argue?

BenderOver
07-05-22, 14:19
Every menu available.I've seen other posts say the same, but I've gotten massages many times and haven't gotten past HJ full roam and DATY. What rate are you offering and how are you getting offers to go into BJ and FS territory? Bare or covered?

Bronco
07-05-22, 15:58
Went to see Jessica but she was busy. Tried new girl Jennifer. Small petite cute late 30's. Hard to tell with a mask. Good strong massage. Hand shake needs more training. No tease.

Slammer6008
07-05-22, 16:34
I've seen other posts say the same, but I've gotten massages many times and haven't gotten past HJ full roam and DATY. What rate are you offering and how are you getting offers to go into BJ and FS territory? Bare or covered?YMMV!! 200.00 max tip.

Slammer6008
07-05-22, 16:49
I've seen other posts say the same, but I've gotten massages many times and haven't gotten past HJ full roam and DATY. What rate are you offering and how are you getting offers to go into BJ and FS territory? Bare or covered?YMMV!! 200.00 max tip.

Slammer6008
07-05-22, 16:52
Again I decided to become a pioneer and find a new place. Paying my own money, risking my own butt so that you guys would be able to know where the hottest pussies in OC are. Anyways, driving on Chapman I saw this I Massage place in same plaza with Angel Touch. Walked in, typical AMP Chinese girl, very medioka. Horrible massage, asked if I want HJ, I asked how much she told 80. So obviously I said I don't want to. Keep out of this place, horrible girls, no FS. Overall very low quality.Well if you would've asked slamo I would've saved you some money!! You haven't told me where the hottest pussy in the OC are?

IrvineResident
07-05-22, 18:21
I'd rather post this as a new thread rather than a report here, but not entirely sure why I can't. Anyway.

Anyone got recommendations for cash-only notels (that's "no questions asked" hotels)? Preferably not complete dumps.

My regular keeps pushing for an extended fun session where she can get loud, and who am I to argue?Motel 6 on harbor /405 takes cash.

YouMeToYou
07-05-22, 18:36
Any HE AMPs in Tustin? Not much detail about Tustin in this thread.

KammyMike
07-05-22, 19:25
Had the day off and visited Angel again. Well, Lisa was not there again and I still don't know what she's like. Annie was the only one there and she remember me. It would be weird to just walkout. CFs this time with some BBBJ with some teeth feeling. Don't know if real or fake but she was screaming load and I was little scared. 1. 5 otd for hhr.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:24
Any HE AMPs in Tustin? Not much detail about Tustin in this thread.Just Google fc or rainbow. Chick are randomly hot. If you so happen to visit these rotating talents at a lot of them.

Panda in Tustin. Good FS. Names Mushu.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:28
An old Mamasan/provider once said to me, "If the girl has long manicured nails, she don't do massage. She fuck!Checked out Golden spa in Lake Forest. Good drive and cheap puss.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:30
I tried this place in FV, not bad. No FS. But good jerking.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:32
Bad AMPs in Santa Ana.

Happy day. Turned to sad day. Old ladies w sagging tits.

Rainbow, Oasis upstairs. Off of first street. More older grannies.

Then there's Royalty spa.

Some young girls but no FS. Barely a hand shake for $80.

Royalty spa. Horrible service and rushed me.

Chaos019
07-05-22, 21:33
$80 would be the max tip I would spend there. I just can't justify paying more. Not at this place.

OMG I pay 80 bucks for BBFS cip cia cimws and I still feel like I over paid LOL 😂.

Old grannies.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:33
Not bad. Good young pussy and that Marcia blonde works here once in a while.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:36
That sucks. If their service was better and not rushed I'd probably be going back to them more often. Too bad they don't care and just try to get as much money as they can in as little time as possible. Hopefully they change their ways.Never rushed me. I pay good $$$ to make sure these hotel ad girls suck me dry.

RockyBalboa3
07-05-22, 21:37
I Orange.

Not bad, tight pussy and hot Korean girl that can suck start a Harley.

KammyMike
07-05-22, 22:01
[Deleted by Admin]

BigApple9
07-05-22, 23:05
I Orange.

Not bad, tight pussy and hot Korean girl that can suck start a Harley.No one has gotten anything more than a legit massage there since laqst September.

SaltyDog
07-06-22, 00:29
I Orange.

Not bad, tight pussy and hot Korean girl that can suck start a Harley.Been there in the past when I got bored from going to Queen. After one visit I went back to Queen. There ain't no Koreans there.

DJezDick
07-06-22, 09:40
You have posted about this spot a few times. Where is it??

These are also some spots you recommended: (copied and pasted from your post).

1. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas.

2. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places.

5. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street.

Where are these places????How come AmpLoverOC and You are the only guys who know where this place is?

Or is "SPIRALS" your attempt to send guys in circles following your BS information??

Mhsm2014
07-06-22, 14:07
I've been out of the game for a while but figured I'd add a few reports. I tried a few girls on a whim at Haven. One was Ramona and the other was Giselle. Ramona wasn't quite like the picture but she was still pretty and had very big tits. She was good but we didn't really click so I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to repeat. Giselle's picture was fairly close. She was a petite but think Latina girl with darker skin. Kind of shy but has absolutely gigantic naturals. I also tried Megan at Villa Spa. I'm pretty sure she used to be Kiki at Honey Spa. Mixed black girl. Super hot and enthusiastic. Absolutely would repeat.

I've really wanted to try Hailey at Haven but have never been available when she's working. Anyone been with her? How is 440 Fair Dr. Nowadays? I've been curious but also hesitant to check it out. Does anyone have any recommendations for hot Vietnamese providers? They don't need to be super young just attractive. I think Newport Mesa in Costa Mesa is closed now. Late last year I went to La Mer Spa in Orange a few times and I haven't been since then but I'm not sure it's the same type of place anymore. They don't advertise on IG or bedpage anymore as far as I know. It was an all Vietnamese nuru place. I tried to book with a girl named Ally who I think might have worked at Honey previously but the owner told me she quit. I also went to what used to be called BFF Foot Spa in Santa Ana around this time and had nuru with a young Viet American girl named Paris. Totally a coffee shop type girl who was a rarity in this scene. They were advertising themselves as Sandalwood Spa on IG at the time but it's another place I'm not sure is around anymore. If anyone know anything about any of these girls or these types of places I'm definitely interested.

AmpLoverOC
07-06-22, 14:35
[Deleted by Admin]

HeadorTail
07-06-22, 18:56
I visited SH Reflexology on Magnolia yesterday. It's downstairs from Bamboo. Old style format with curtained rooms. Open foot area on one side. Full body on the other. 40 for the hour. They pull a screen over to block the view. Jennifer was my girl. I sat on the small seat and soaked my feet while she worked my back. Pretty MILF, maybe 45 in the sunlight. I had a towel across my lap. After about ten minutes she took the water away and wiped some oil off my back with a warm towel. As I lifted my feet out of the water she dried them with the hand towel, her nose about ten inches from my exposed junk. It may have been closer but I've always exaggerated the inches down there. So face down on the low bed. Decent massage. English not great. She accidentally rubbed my worthless balls while working the gluts. I motioned turn over. She got two more hot cloths. I turned over and tossed the towel. She sat next to me and played with my nipples, down my stomach to the awakening beast. She tapped it and said, strong. He waived hello. I reached up and cupped her breast and said big. She said not big. I said tasty. She didn't get it. I forgot to mention she brings in a lot of equipment into the room. Clean this, wipe that. She cleaned my hands before I got to lift her bra. Decent HJ. She's a multi-tasker, cradling my balls and stroking the salami. I didn't last long but I did glaze her hand and she again said strong. Again I said tasty. She still didn't get it. She cleaned me up and finished the hour with a foot massage. I gave her 50. I guess 40 isn't enough any more but 60 is BS. She didn't hit me or kiss me so I guess I'm ok. She said to ask for her next time. She said more fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Plasma Spray
07-06-22, 18:58
Try Zen Thai by John Wayne. Consistely good, but got turned off by $60 entry for just HHr.

Slammer6008
07-06-22, 21:33
No one has gotten anything more than a legit massage there since laqst September.Maybe Rocky's the owner.

GentleSun
07-06-22, 22:13
"It may have been closer but I've always exaggerated the inches down there. ".

Best review comment ever. Thanks for the great review!

AmpLoverOC
07-06-22, 23:15
Maybe Rocky's the owner.Why would Papasan rave about x rated stuff l. I'm sure he doesn't want cops if he was the owner. LOL.