PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

YellowFinTuna
05-12-22, 11:19
Headed over to the SPA by THH Sandwich in Anaheim. Had a meeting with Eva. 10 on attitude, 7. 5 on appearance and 1 on massage and she got the job done with enthusiasm. She did leave the room a couple times for a fairly long period. I would estimate mid-30's? $50 HHR, $140 FS fee. Fairly nice room with plenty of space and a lock on the door. I would repeat but I do miss the massage part and bring exact change or they'll keep it.

Grimmy23
05-12-22, 11:33
On Beach and GG Blvd is a place called Angel Spa. Seems like they franchise.

Girls are mostly dressed beautifully, not slutty. Price is 200 got half hour. But includes tip. Libby makes the place look really clean, but it's way too costly for me. Though, if you pay door fee of. 4 and tip of 1. 6, it's the same, so it's almost worth trying out.

Last time I went (window shopping only) there was an older (maybe 40) lady on the phone or front, huge chest, decent legs, and a dress to show it all off. The two girls inside at the desk were younger, also hot. But not quite as big.Angel is a WTF place. Beautiful girls no doubt, but regardless of what they say, after collecting 200 they still want more in the room for any kind of extras. It's fun to walk in there just to see the eye candy and chat them up a little, then say I'll be back a little later and bail. It definitely is not a "high end massage" with showers and everything like the OP was asking for. It's just like any other AMP except the girls seem to be younger and hotter, and they want an outrageous amount of money for service that isn't any different than at any other AMP. Their "franchise" is some sort of scam that I haven't figured out yet, but I already posted extensively on that so I won't go there again.

JetStream1
05-12-22, 11:46
Angel is a WTF place. Beautiful girls no doubt, but regardless of what they say, after collecting 200 they still want more in the room for any kind of extras. It's fun to walk in there just to see the eye candy and chat them up a little, then say I'll be back a little later and bail. It definitely is not a "high end massage" with showers and everything like the OP was asking for. It's just like any other AMP except the girls seem to be younger and hotter, and they want an outrageous amount of money for service that isn't any different than at any other AMP. Their "franchise" is some sort of scam that I haven't figured out yet, but I already posted extensively on that so I won't go there again.I used to go there a few years ago, and it was a standard jack-in-the-room shop, but a little more expensive, and the girls were 25 year old hot Vt girls. Maybe they got new management which is overpricing. We may not be their ideal clients. They may be appealing to the Vt community there.

Avg Monger
05-12-22, 11:58
Check out the Korean or Call Girl section on Humaniplex.This is the correct answer. You don't find what you're looking for in AMPs. It's why I stopped going and built my network on HX.

JetStream1
05-12-22, 12:06
Went over to new Westminster ("Happy Blvd") AMP for a lube-and-tune. When I offered 50 she told me 60 is the new minimum. (As I have ranted about before) that's a 50% increase over the standard. Indeed, at at least 4 local AMP's many of the girls have simultaneously decided that $60 is the new $40 (not $50 or $45 or $55, but all of them arrived at the same number). And even with wild inflation in society, the actual inflation rate for most items is 10-30% (which would be $44-$52). As Monsieur Le Grimm has so eloquently stated, you have little bargaining power, when your well oiled zuchini is in her hand being slowly stroked, and any hard negotiations could end up with a high rpm jack-and-jerk.

However, in any system, its vital to provide feedback. If the girls can simply demand a 50% raise and get it, then they are positively reinforced to demand this with greater and greater confidence. So all of us need to combat this by:

- after the end of the session saying "That was great, and would have amazing for $40 but at $60, I won't be able to come back very often."

- "I used to get 3 massages a week, but at these higher prices now only once a week".

- "I realize many of the places want this higher tip, but luckily I know a few places that are still good for the basic price, so I tend to go there more to stretch my dollars."

- or if you can. "$60?, I was expecting $40-50. I guess I will have to pass on the special ending. Just do my feet to finish up".

Also make comments to the PPS / MMS, that your income has not jumped 50% and you need to cut down your massages per month from 10 to 6.

Or just go into a shop, and ask the prices, and say "oh wow, these prices are higher than I expected. Ok, maybe next time" and just walk out.

If they keep getting this negative feedback, and they realize that they might make more on a single jack, but their monthly income will decrease, then they will think a little harder about this erection extortion.

Westttwon
05-12-22, 12:09
At 440, Rose is ok. Next time enter the complex. There are a few good ones in there I used to frequent, before it got a bit crazy last summer. Anyone remember Nana from Honey. ? Still trying to find her. Passionate GFE, young with a full package service. Tempted to go back, but I heard there is a guy that follows you back to your car.I went back to 440 last week. Second time in about a month or so and still have yet to be followed by a guy back to my car. What time is this guy usually there? I tend to go to 440 between 1-3 pm ish.

OcHobby949
05-12-22, 12:29
I agree with the state of product offered in the US. I've had a few amazing experiences in Korea. I've have actual nuru, bathing. In a bathtub together (very sensual and intimate). All of the experiences where with young females that were fit and clean. The sessions were un-rushed and very GFE. It did come with a cost but was well worth the price.

Oh well, the search continues. If I do find something, you'll be the first to know.

Grimmy23
05-12-22, 13:23
I agree with the state of product offered in the US. I've had a few amazing experiences in Korea. I've have actual nuru, bathing. In a bathtub together (very sensual and intimate). All of the experiences where with young females that were fit and clean. The sessions were un-rushed and very GFE. It did come with a cost but was well worth the price.

Oh well, the search continues. If I do find something, you'll be the first to know.You can get literally anything you want at any of the various ranches, and only a few hours driving time. Extremely pricey though. If you get into that habit you're almost better off saving up your pennies for a trip back to Asia.

OC Johnny
05-12-22, 13:43
You can get literally anything you want at any of the various ranches, and only a few hours driving time. Extremely pricey though. If you get into that habit you're almost better off saving up your pennies for a trip back to Asia.Ohh. 'OC mongers in Nevada', would make a great new Thread. I would read it.

Never been to any myself. I have read plenty reviews and stories of guys who have visited the ranches.

Can't make the drive and justify the high costs compared to the many closer in OC.

However, at least one visit is on my bucket list!

Slammer6008
05-12-22, 14:23
She is a MILF with enhanced boobs, average looks but she is horny and into it. It was covered. She wore a little dress with a halter top. She has good head skills. Damage was standard with a little bit extra for the Greco action. I really don't discuss fiduciary shit on here because of the risk. It really wasn't too much, its kind of a discount place because its in a shitty city area. Actually the neighborhood looks worse than it really is, its an industrial area with lots of auto shops, welding shops, next to a tattoo. I'd recommend for ass lovers. Ask for Summer if you want to partake.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/beach-blvd-22-anaheim-garden/22464837.htmlWhat does she charge total tip. I know she's available at 1:00 today.

HighPt7
05-12-22, 15:14
Anyone remember a spot on Peralta in LF? Discovered it during pandemic, but haven't visited in a few months. Is it still around?

Fe Maiden
05-12-22, 18:34
Anyone remember a spot on Peralta in LF? Discovered it during pandemic, but haven't visited in a few months. Is it still around?Access Consciousness I believe it was called. Closed.

Bronco
05-12-22, 18:49
Can someone tell me about the Viet coffee houses? Have seen them but never been to one. What goes on there? You can PM me if you want .

HighPt7
05-12-22, 19:42
Access Consciousness I believe it was called. Closed.I thought it was called Pink, but no sign of it anymore. Shame it closed. Was a real bright spot during 2020 LOL.

JetStream1
05-12-22, 21:13
You can get literally anything you want at any of the various ranches, and only a few hours driving time. Extremely pricey though. If you get into that habit you're almost better off saving up your pennies for a trip back to Asia.Sure Thailand or the Philippines. The prices are right and the services are good. You might also consider Amsterdam or Frankfurt non-stop round trip $600 -1200. For 50 EU, you get the whole enchilada FS full nudity obj, etc. Although Amsterdam is famous, more generally Germany seems to be the best place to go for this kind of tourism. For example, as you pull into Cologne by train, you pass one of the largest brothels in EU, a 5 story building with nothing but independent girls. But each German city seems to have slightly different set up. Some girls go lower than 50 eu. I had a Bulgarian woman for 25, and even I felt it was too cheap and just gave her 35 eu. So 10 days at 60 eu a night hotel, food, and two girls a day at 50 + 50 eu. So maybe $2 k-3 k for 10 days and 20 girls FS. Plus some memorable selfies and excellent bratwurst and beer. But many other places are plagued by "morality" - which is simply an artificial supply constraint for a commodity that is needed for society.

Fe Maiden
05-12-22, 21:50
I thought it was called Pink, but no sign of it anymore. Shame it closed. Was a real bright spot during 2020 LOL.Went by both names as I recall.

NailBoiz1
05-12-22, 22:20
Went over to new Westminster ("Happy Blvd") AMP for a lube-and-tune. When I offered 50 she told me 60 is the new minimum. (As I have ranted about before) that's a 50% increase over the standard. Indeed, at at least 4 local AMP's many of the girls have simultaneously decided that $60 is the new $40 (not $50 or $45 or $55, but all of them arrived at the same number). And even with wild inflation in society, the actual inflation rate for most items is 10-30% (which would be $44-$52). As Monsieur Le Grimm has so eloquently stated, you have little bargaining power, when your well oiled zuchini is in her hand being slowly stroked, and any hard negotiations could end up with a high rpm jack-and-jerk.

However, in any system, its vital to provide feedback. If the girls can simply demand a 50% raise and get it, then they are positively reinforced to demand this with greater and greater confidence. So all of us need to combat this by:

- after the end of the session saying "That was great, and would have amazing for $40 but at $60, I won't be able to come back very often."

- "I used to get 3 massages a week, but at these higher prices now only once a week".

- "I realize many of the places want this higher tip, but luckily I know a few places that are still good for the basic price, so I tend to go there more to stretch my dollars."

- or if you can. "$60?, I was expecting $40-50. I guess I will have to pass on the special ending. Just do my feet to finish up".

Also make comments to the PPS / MMS, that your income has not jumped 50% and you need to cut down your massages per month from 10 to 6.

Or just go into a shop, and ask the prices, and say "oh wow, these prices are higher than I expected. Ok, maybe next time" and just walk out.

If they keep getting this negative feedback, and they realize that they might make more on a single jack, but their monthly income will decrease, then they will think a little harder about this erection extortion.Totally agree!

But it will only work if everyone is on board.

There is too many guys that will pay the increased prices since they really don't like to haggle.

Seeking Sex
05-13-22, 00:04
Can someone tell me about the Viet coffee houses? Have seen them but never been to one. What goes on there? You can PM me if you want .Ask this question in the Viet Coffee shop forum. Basically, girls in bikinis serve tea and coffee at these places. At some places, the girls take turn to walk around naked serving tea and you tip them. I even saw some girls giving lap dances at DD.

The girls are usually much younger than AMPs and maybe some of them maybe amenable to meeting outside, even though I have not been able to convince one yet. Maybe I did not offer the right amount.

Hornilius69
05-13-22, 00:54
I went back to 440 last week. Second time in about a month or so and still have yet to be followed by a guy back to my car. What time is this guy usually there? I tend to go to 440 between 1-3 pm ish.I want to see how tough this guy to follow someone out into their car.

TnaStylez
05-13-22, 00:58
Its easy. Get a legit massage in one place then go to a Korean spa and get body wash, 10 minute "lite" massage, with some fully nude FS with a hot 30 year old. It doesn't really make sense for a girl who is hot and selling big time extras to invest in the time to become a real masseuse. This question is a bit like asking, where can I find a lawyer who is also a gourmet cook, so I can get my contract looked at, and be served some lobster scampi at the same time? Just go the lawyer, then go to the restaurant and get the best of both.

Someone messaged me not too long ago, about going to a specific AMP, and getting one hour with a hot girl who does lousy hand yanks, and then a 2nd hour with a girl who has less massage skill but plenty of other skills. So you just book two hours in the same place, and get what each is offering.So true, providers would rather lay there and let you do all the work than massage you. Your best bet is to find a provider from Thailand. They usually had massage training because it was part of the service. Currently there is Thai Bella working at a K-org in OC. She is beautiful and can do a legit massage.

BigBoDonk
05-13-22, 01:56
Sure Thailand or the Philippines. The prices are right and the services are good. You might also consider Amsterdam or Frankfurt non-stop round trip $600 -1200. For 50 EU, you get the whole enchilada FS full nudity obj, etc. Although Amsterdam is famous, more generally Germany seems to be the best place to go for this kind of tourism. For example, as you pull into Cologne by train, you pass one of the largest brothels in EU, a 5 story building with nothing but independent girls. But each German city seems to have slightly different set up. Some girls go lower than 50 eu. I had a Bulgarian woman for 25, and even I felt it was too cheap and just gave her 35 eu. So 10 days at 60 eu a night hotel, food, and two girls a day at 50 + 50 eu. So maybe $2 k-3 k for 10 days and 20 girls FS. Plus some memorable selfies and excellent bratwurst and beer. But many other places are plagued by "morality" - which is simply an artificial supply constraint for a commodity that is needed for society.There used to be several spots in Germany, called AYCF, all you can fuck, with door fee and 5-7 girls inside, you could bang all of them. With 50 euro entrance. Dunno if they still open after covid. Ca had to legalize prostitution instead of freakin weed. With weed you only get bunch of high bummers who eventually get addicted to other drugs. With prostitution, less psychos, more satisfied people and police who would really do their job, not chase some John for bs crimes.

JetStream1
05-13-22, 02:03
Totally agree! But it will only work if everyone is on board. There is too many guys that will pay the increased prices since they really don't like to haggle.I forgot another aspect of these negotiations. When the girl is give you the slow hand to make you think with your little head instead of your big head, you never agree to the higher tip amount absolutely. You say "Ok, sure I am willing to pay $60 (instead of my regular $40) if I am totally satisfied with what you provide". Then when she refuses access, gives you 10,000 rpm piston motion, and shorts you on your time, then those will detract from the financial compensation. Every time they ask for money before service, there must be some element of conditionality. This should motivate the worker to make sure you are happy, so you can make her happy with that larger tip.

JetStream1
05-13-22, 09:04
There used to be several spots in Germany, called AYCF, all you can fuck, with door fee and 5-7 girls inside, you could bang all of them. With 50 euro entrance. Dunno if they still open after covid. Ca had to legalize prostitution instead of freakin weed. With weed you only get bunch of high bummers who eventually get addicted to other drugs. With prostitution, less psychos, more satisfied people and police who would really do their job, not chase some John for bs crimes.I read about some clubs like that on the outskirts of Frankfurt. Girls, food, etc. You just hang out for the day eating and fucking. Sounds good to me. Not only has German society not fallen apart, they are the top economy in EU.

They legalized hooking in Nevada but its expensive and not very appealing. Legalized dope seems to be corporatized too. I think it would be enough to de-criminalze sexual acts exchanged for money. Buying a girl a drink or dinner and movie with the intent of sex is legal. A woman who didn't work but then on divorcing gets alimony and half your house is legal. Its also legal for girls to go to dating sites, and agree to meet a different man every night, who will buy them dinner, and then give nothing in return. So what's so bad about a guy who wants to pay, a girl who wants to get paid? The ones most offended by WGs are other women who don't want to be undercut.

Stev020
05-13-22, 19:29
Massage in LF by Patsys across the street off of Jeronimo. There's a sonic foods in this plaza.

AMP was ok, hot girls but crappy BJ. Mid 30's Asian gal.

Bio Luna. Good sucky fucky, long time they love you, not cheap. Hot hot Japanese gal can sure suck a mean dick and ride the Kong for about a good 25 min. Total was $260.

Oc beauty bar in Fountain Valley off of Brookhurst. But I hear they are mobilizing in every town make appointment.

Crappy Nuru w dirty towels. That place is aka Palms and Oasis. Lots of Pigs in the parking lot waiting to bust the next dumbass coming here.

Sara Thai had lady Boys. Gross. The Thai girls actual girls can suck a good cock. I made sure they didn't have a cock under her skirt lmao.

MoonKnight22
05-13-22, 21:01
1) Bio Luna in Lake Forest off of Aspan Area. By a bunch of auto shops. Believe it or not, Goto place for a good time for sure. The Japanese hottie Sucks Dick and knows how to treat my Cock as well as any ***** can these days. $260. Place ain't for old timers with no $$. She's about early twenties if that. Don't really care or want any Dramarama from people that don't get and the people that actually gets laid here.

2) Diamond Massage in Mission Viejo, been hearing they offered FS, that was a big No. Anybody else have luck in here?

3) Zen Therapy down the street did, but the girl was ok, saggy tits for a girl that was supposedly 31. Kinda of a big ass but her jerk off skill was better than her cock sucking one for sure.

4) LF 109 was horrible this time. Had a white girl in her 30's with big tits but bad attitude. Seem like she didn't want to work. Half ass nuru job. Then rushed the jerk off session.

MoonKnight22
05-13-22, 21:11
Irvine bad better ones IMO. Seems like others are hating in here. Free intel who cares?

Look at the Bedpage ads and lots of girls for cheap if that's what you looking for. But some quality ones too. Looks more and more like a pissing contest in here. There are apartment and hotel ones too. Like Best Western inn in Santa Ana. You can just Goto the parking lot and roam rooms and knock on the do not disturb rooms and 1 out or 2 will answer the door and start negotiating with you for a BJ or FS package. Then there is 440, a line of brothels. Just be careful of Honey spa, bait and switch with grump gilf. Orchid spa just legit massage in CM.

Stev020
05-13-22, 22:09
This little pretty thang, Thai girl with small waist and big titties. Negotiated $160 before I arrrived at her Hotel. Greeted me in her small panties and top off. Grabbed me by the balls and asked for her donation. Then she proceeded to suck me bareback and teased my head with her sweet tongue. Found her here. https://nightfunpages.com/gfe-asian-girl-here-to-serve-you/.

If you want to indulge in spicy Latina that directs you to fuck, this Hot hot Girl in her early 30's is the one for you. A friend told me about her so I decided to venture out. Her apartment is by 4XX Fairview in Cm. Next to the Arco gas station. Nice place. She opens the door gives you a water and leads you to her third floor. Tells you to take off your clothes. Starts with a back massage and she starts stripping and rubs her tits on your back and plays with your crack. Then proceeds to swallow my cock in her mouth. Then flips me over and goes all country on my balls and cock like a country buffet.

Grimmy23
05-13-22, 23:32
I read about some clubs like that on the outskirts of Frankfurt. Girls, food, etc. You just hang out for the day eating and fucking. Sounds good to me. Not only has German society not fallen apart, they are the top economy in EU.

They legalized hooking in Nevada but its expensive and not very appealing. Legalized dope seems to be corporatized too. I think it would be enough to de-criminalze sexual acts exchanged for money. Buying a girl a drink or dinner and movie with the intent of sex is legal. A woman who didn't work but then on divorcing gets alimony and half your house is legal. Its also legal for girls to go to dating sites, and agree to meet a different man every night, who will buy them dinner, and then give nothing in return. So what's so bad about a guy who wants to pay, a girl who wants to get paid? The ones most offended by WGs are other women who don't want to be undercut.Frankfurt has FKK Clubs, which in German translates to nudist clubs. Basically you pay an entry fee and everyone runs around naked, including all the girls and all the mongers. There's food and drink which is included. Fucking isn't free. You pay for each turn. You wear a wristband that they mark your turns on so they can settle up when you check out. You can stay as long as you want and have the option of fucking on a couch right in full view of everyone else, or in a private room, our outside on the lawn, or basically wherever the hell you want. It's quite a trip, and cheaper than anything like that would cost around here even if it was possible, and that's considering the added cost of travel.

This is OC though and unless you're single or can make up an excuse to travel to Germany for a few days without your wife, you're pretty much stuck with what we have around here.

There's always TJ. Lots of fun to be had down there.

JetStream1
05-14-22, 09:04
This is OC though and unless you're single or can make up an excuse to travel to Germany for a few days without your wife, you're pretty much stuck with what we have around here.

There's always TJ. Lots of fun to be had down there.This is a challenge but just getting to the EU will suffice. You can get from Paris to the German border in 2 hours via TGV, and London another 2. 5 Horus. Belgium, Holland Czech Republic, Switzerland and Austria all border Germany too. There are sleeper trains from Italy to Germany too. So just find a conference or event anywhere there.

Regarding TJ. I have mixed experiences over the years, and got increasingly nervous just being there with all the crime. My answer is more homework and research on Korean providers locally.

HeadHunter1969
05-14-22, 13:30
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405-91/22459989.html

This outfit has been in my rotation an out of the blue one of the gals, a MILF named Summer sensed that I might want to fuck her in the ass. She offered and I agreed. Its kind of a rare thing, wish more girl would allow it. Will probably return for round 2.I too visited Summer recently but did not get to Greece. Based on my experience, a trip to Greece is possible for those with smaller vessels. Apparently my vessel was too broad in the beam to navigate the narrow channel. Good BBBJ and cfs though. Wanted 200, settle on 120. Also, got the 20 "first-time" discount. Great tits, a little belly, nice round ass. She got tired of me pounding her so she finished me BBBJ with BLS and RIM. While I was pounding her in standing K9 another girl opened the door and checked us out. I asked afterward what she was doing. Summer told me "she just wanted to watch you". LOL. This place is pretty wild!

There was a young innocent looking one on the lineup that I may hit up on my next visit. Chantel? Anyone try?

HH69.

Anontt6
05-14-22, 15:09
1) Bio Luna in Lake Forest off of Aspan Area. By a bunch of auto shops. Believe it or not, Goto place for a good time for sure. The Japanese hottie Sucks Dick and knows how to treat my Cock as well as any ***** can these days. $260. Place ain't for old timers with no $$. She's about early twenties if that. Don't really care or want any Dramarama from people that don't get and the people that actually gets laid here.
BBFS at least? That rate is closing in on some of the k houses.

Slammer6008
05-14-22, 15:09
OK I heard all the issues now look at the girls point of you our massage now a nice hand job maybe get your cock sucked good Now you throw down a $40 tip to say you don't have anymore money OK let's say next customer comes in she gets her $80 for sucking his cock good he leaves she comes to find out that he went in her purse and took his 80 bucks back up so I think the inflation go to these motherfuckers that steal and cheat these girls and then there's another asswipe that ended up bruising one of the girls because she didn't want to have sex with Him And I seen his picture and it's like dude take a fucking shower and lose some weight fucking slob so I think that's where a lot of the inflation goes.

Slammer6008
05-14-22, 15:18
OK I heard all the issues now look at the girls point of you our massage now a nice hand job maybe get your cock sucked good Now you throw down a $40 tip to say you don't have anymore money OK let's say next customer comes in she gets her $80 for sucking his cock good he leaves she comes to find out that he went in her purse and took his 80 bucks back up so I think the inflation go to these motherfuckers that steal and cheat these girls and then there's another asswipe that ended up bruising one of the girls because she didn't want to have sex with Him And I seen his picture and it's like dude take a fucking shower and lose some weight fucking slob so I think that's where a lot of the inflation goes.Ha ha don't text and drive Bottom line is I still love this hobby but you monger's man you guys need to clean it up a little bit there's so many great spots I've been to but I don't you guys to fuck it up on me.

MoonKnight22
05-14-22, 18:44
BBFS at least? That rate is closing in on some of the k houses.Yah it was.

JackSparrows
05-14-22, 20:09
OK I heard all the issues now look at the girls point of you our massage now a nice hand job maybe get your cock sucked good Now you throw down a $40 tip to say you don't have anymore money OK let's say next customer comes in she gets her $80 for sucking his cock good he leaves she comes to find out that he went in her purse and took his 80 bucks back up so I think the inflation go to these motherfuckers that steal and cheat these girls and then there's another asswipe that ended up bruising one of the girls because she didn't want to have sex with Him And I seen his picture and it's like dude take a fucking shower and lose some weight fucking slob so I think that's where a lot of the inflation goes.I agree. Treat the women right an they will treat you better.

JackSparrows
05-14-22, 20:17
And some bad places too. Bad ones first.

Sara Thai in Orange, no BJ no good service.

Fish and chips, Lucy wasn't working there. Weird others says she is.

Sunny Health in wm. Place has gone downhill. The young staff left. Just old hags left. Good for the penny pinchers in here I guess.

Good ones.

Elegant Body massage in CM. No FS. But good massage w happy ending. Girl named Candy did me good. Not bad for $100 including 60 tip for half hour. Good back rub too.

Jx in Tustin. Not bad. Mamasan gained weight but still can suck good. No FS.

Maithai spa in Orange. Great talent. Tip the girls good. Vietnam girlies and hotties here.

Mel
05-14-22, 22:47
This little pretty thang, Thai girl with small waist and big titties. Negotiated $160 before I arrrived at her Hotel. Greeted me in her small panties and top off. Grabbed me by the balls and asked for her donation. Then she proceeded to suck me bareback and teased my head with her sweet tongue. Found her here. https://nightfunpages.com/gfe-asian-girl-here-to-serve-you/.Well, considering that phone number is out of Alabama, I'd say you did pretty well.

Oh, and then there's this.

https://www.tsescorts.com/california/orange-county/santa-ana/shemale-escorts/251-312-3950

You're quite the stud, dude. Congrats!

You did good for your 3rd post.

Mustang3
05-14-22, 23:30
Probably didn't even know.

Well, considering that phone number is out of Alabama, I'd say you did pretty well.

https://www.tsescorts.com/california/orange-county/santa-ana/shemale-escorts/251-312-3950

You did good for your 3rd post.

Stev020
05-15-22, 00:17
This little pretty thang, Thai girl with small waist and big titties. Negotiated $160 before I arrrived at her Hotel. Greeted me in her small panties and top off. Grabbed me by the balls and asked for her donation. Then she proceeded to suck me bareback and teased my head with her sweet tongue. Found her here. https://nightfunpages.com/gfe-asian-girl-here-to-serve-you/.

If you want to indulge in spicy Latina that directs you to fuck, this Hot hot Girl in her early 30's is the one for you. A friend told me about her so I decided to venture out. Her apartment is by 4XX Fairview in Cm. Next to the Arco gas station. Nice place. She opens the door gives you a water and leads you to her third floor. Tells you to take off your clothes. Starts with a back massage and she starts stripping and rubs her tits on your back and plays with your crack. Then proceeds to swallow my cock in her mouth. Then flips me over and goes all country on my balls and cock like a country buffet.I also heard that she has shit you can't wash off.

Whoever this is, make another fake user to post fake shit and next time it will be worse.

I'm serious, nothing pisses me off more than this.

A2

MoonKnight22
05-15-22, 00:30
Well, considering that phone number is out of Alabama, I'd say you did pretty well.

You did good for your 3rd post.I checked her out personally and you just want the tang to yourself.

I think you are both smoking crack, because this girl has a 714 number.

https://nightfunpages.com/gfe-asian-girl-here-to-serve-you/

They don't even look alike. This ones got a pussy not a cock that Mel dated.

Lmao! If you and Stangboi are into Transgender, all good my friend.

MoonKnight22
05-15-22, 00:31
Is is the other sandwich shop? Not Fish and Chips Lucy does Westminster.

MoonKnight22
05-15-22, 00:34
El toro rd and muirlands, I think they are both good nuru sometimes. But Dubois in Lake Forest isn't too far off.

Then the ones in Cypress are good from Bedpage ads. Cypress has the prettier women that has Latina asian gals and white chicks. Young college one last few times. I got to find that ad again.

Dohma22
05-15-22, 05:39
She's not a 10. She's not a GFE. She doesn't give good massage. She won't dfk. Her tease is ok.

She is young. She speaks English. She is natural. She is down for pse. She will enjoy daty.

260 not 10/10 but pretty damn good for quality no rush and no gilf.

Nothing much to report, as previous reports are accurate.

Saw Lyni recently. Lyni did a light massage, little teasing. On the flip, asked what I wanted, she asked "everything?" I said how much, she said 200. Damn kind of high-priced, but she does look like a typical blonde Viet chick in Westminster or Viet coffee shop, which I like.
Looks like her pictures, has various arm tats. B cups, nice nipples. Body was good could lose 5-10 pounds, not skinny, not fat, good size booty. Mild sloppiness CBJ, CFS, non-GFE.

Repeat? Maybe.

Sophia looks like her pictures as well, leaner body, bigger fake tits, but probably 40s.

https://t.me/s/hpending69

JetStream1
05-15-22, 15:08
I had a good time at SH Friday evening. I noticed some high end cars in the parking lot. And essentially all the businesses were closed except for the two AMP's. (SH and BW). They were supposed to close at 10 pm but I, and others arrived just before or after 10 pm, and all were welcome. There was a bit of a party atmosphere. Instead of soothing massage music, it was fairly loud Chinese pop music. Girls and PPS were coming and going from the front area, everyone laughing and having a good time. No rush to get out later. I think on guy was arriving at 11 pm. To bad they can't serve some beer or wine to make the evening complete.

I drew one of my regular girls. I don't even ask for her, she just knows. Had a great session. After 5 minute of massage, I just initiated some hugging seated then lying down. Basically GFE without much massage. After the wood was hand rubbed with 2nd hand doing a backdoor tease, spent the session lying down together, legs intertwined, chatting and hugging. Some times you just need a pleasant distraction. Its getting back to the good ole days pre-pandemic.

On leaving, that one homeless guy was screaming at himself. I have been tempted to give him some food before but he seems kinda nuts, so I stay clear.

Genbua
05-15-22, 17:46
Totally agree!

But it will only work if everyone is on board.

There is too many guys that will pay the increased prices since they really don't like to haggle.It s rough for everyone getting on board since some jr. Needs to get shaked reallly bad to the point "Darn, just do it".

Mr Plumber
05-15-22, 19:47
Is is the other sandwich shop? Not Fish and Chips Lucy does Westminster.SW corner of Euclid and Ball, in Anacrime. "Spa" door faces Ball. Look down in front of their door. If you see leaked semen stains in the entry way, you've found the right place.

Genbua
05-15-22, 21:28
SW corner of Euclid and Ball, in Anacrime. "Spa" door faces Ball. Look down in front of their door. If you see leaked semen stains in the entry way, you've found the right place.LOL I feel like I saw a semen trail when I come there today.

Well, today is my hungry day, my tummy and my Jr. Stopped by THH and grab a sandwich and saw a fellow monger stopped by. I saw no "open" sign so I thought they are closed for today. Fortunately, that fellow just walked in and not came out for a while. There we go, time to finish my sandwich to fill my belly and roam in.

Inside, Eva welcomed me and collect. 5 house fee. I remember there was someone reviewing her already. 10 attitude, 7-8 on body and awesome services starting with teasing on crack. She asked if I want everything and ofc it is. Kinda bummer when she wants to collect donation before going action. However, I guess that to make sure we all got enough for donation in case "dine and dash".

After flip, she started with sucking my tiny male tits and went down with sucked dry my balls. It was funny that I heard so loud another girls moaning like. There is no wall at all. Good job out there fellow monger. Eva put on rubber to suck my boy. Time for mish. After few pounding, I exploded. Haven't got any actions for a while besides handy.

In the end, OTD 1. 9 and used last. 1 for coffee next door.

Repeat? Yes, as long as inflation doesn't give donations up price.

Fe Maiden
05-15-22, 23:43
El toro rd and muirlands, I think they are both good nuru sometimes. But Dubois in Lake Forest isn't too far off.

Then the ones in Cypress are good from Bedpage ads. Cypress has the prettier women that has Latina asian gals and white chicks. Young college one last few times. I got to find that ad again.Still can't figure out what place Dubois is that you guys are referring to. It's driving me crazy.

JetStream1
05-16-22, 00:52
Is is the other sandwich shop? Not Fish and Chips Lucy does Westminster.Interesting to see how you started from scratch with this new account, and you are racking up the messages half a dozen a day to get your numbers up.

Alowicious
05-16-22, 10:21
Yeah, no shit! And you've been here long enough to know, I would think.

I would hope someone would at least give us the actual street it's on. LF is both a city and a street. LH is on the other side of the Fwy, so I'm not putting many guesses there, even though BR in the same building as King is a good contender.

Still can't figure out what place Dubois is that you guys are referring to. It's driving me crazy.

Oc Amper
05-16-22, 13:31
Still can't figure out what place Dubois is that you guys are referring to. It's driving me crazy.Pretty sure, there is no such place. Only two members spoke of it, one has since been banned, the other, in his report about Bamboo mentions a Latina. For me, makes the existence of Dubois questionable, at best. Then add in the black girl mentioned, well that just doesn't add up.

PaperTiger24
05-16-22, 14:02
Pretty sure, there is no such place. Only two members spoke of it, one has since been banned, the other, in his report about Bamboo mentions a Latina. For me, makes the existence of Dubois questionable, at best. Then add in the black girl mentioned, well that just doesn't add up.+1. It doesn't exist.

JulianSorel
05-16-22, 14:30
I too visited Summer recently but did not get to Greece. Based on my experience, a trip to Greece is possible for those with smaller vessels. Apparently my vessel was too broad in the beam to navigate the narrow channel. Good BBBJ and cfs though. Wanted 200, settle on 120. Also, got the 20 "first-time" discount. Great tits, a little belly, nice round ass. She got tired of me pounding her so she finished me BBBJ with BLS and RIM. While I was pounding her in standing K9 another girl opened the door and checked us out. I asked afterward what she was doing. Summer told me "she just wanted to watch you". LOL. This place is pretty wild!

There was a young innocent looking one on the lineup that I may hit up on my next visit. Chantel? Anyone try?

HH69.I was able to get an appointment by calling this phone. https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405-91/22468845.html.

Didn't do Summer but I met a different girl forgot her name unfortunately it starts with a "B" I think. Will try to get names from now on but poor memory especially losing all that bone marrow. This girl was built solid, she was not thick but very solid body, busty and big butt. She was super friendly and was able to get FS session. Did not ask for Greek perhaps next time will try Summer.

There's lots of turnover, which can be a good thing if you are excited about thrill of the chase.

Avg Monger
05-16-22, 16:00
+1. It doesn't exist.+2 I'm with you on this.

Avg Monger
05-16-22, 16:10

2) Diamond Massage in Mission Viejo, been hearing they offered FS, that was a big No. Anybody else have luck in here?

3) Zen Therapy down the street did, but the girl was ok, saggy tits for a girl that was supposedly 31. Kinda of a big ass but her jerk off skill was better than her cock sucking one for sure.

4) LF 109 was horrible this time. Had a white girl in her 30's with big tits but bad attitude. Seem like she didn't want to work. Half ass nuru job. Then rushed the jerk off session.BBFS at bio? Hmmm will need to see at least one other report from someone who doesn't get banned in the first 5 posts.

MoonKnight22
05-16-22, 16:19

Then the ones in Cypress are good from Bedpage ads. Cypress has the prettier women that has Latina asian gals and white chicks. Young college one last few times. I got to find that ad again.This place exists. Unfortunately if you can't find it, you should google it.

MoonKnight22
05-16-22, 16:23
I had a good time at SH Friday evening. I noticed some high end cars in the parking lot. And essentially all the businesses were closed except for the two AMP's. (SH and BW). They were supposed to close at 10 pm but I, and others arrived just before or after 10 pm, and all were welcome. There was a bit of a party atmosphere. Instead of soothing massage music, it was fairly loud Chinese pop music. Girls and PPS were coming and going from the front area, everyone laughing and having a good time. No rush to get out later. I think on guy was arriving at 11 pm. To bad they can't serve some beer or wine to make the evening complete.

I drew one of my regular girls. I don't even ask for her, she just knows. Had a great session. After 5 minute of massage, I just initiated some hugging seated then lying down. Basically GFE without much massage. After the wood was hand rubbed with 2nd hand doing a backdoor tease, spent the session lying down together, legs intertwined, chatting and hugging. Some times you just need a pleasant distraction. Its getting back to the good ole days pre-pandemic..Pretty vague, I'm certain they don't open past 10.

OcHobby949
05-16-22, 16:45
Pretty sure, there is no such place. Only two members spoke of it, one has since been banned, the other, in his report about Bamboo mentions a Latina. For me, makes the existence of Dubois questionable, at best. Then add in the black girl mentioned, well that just doesn't add up.Dubois is in Lake Forest on the second floor next to the building with windows. Go upstairs, it's the door on the right. There are nothing but 10's that work there. 18,19, and 20. No oldies over 20. You'll find beautiful Black, White, Asian, Latino, and European girls. All natural (no man-made). Entry fee is free and tip is strictly optional. FS everything is available.

Don't PM me just wake up. 🤣.

Fe Maiden
05-16-22, 18:38
+1. It doesn't exist.I think you're right.

MoonKnight22
05-16-22, 19:11
Anyone had luck. Or these girls hot as the pictures. Don't want to spend $100 for some old or fats dogs. LOL now I'm penny pinching since most people are in here it seems. They have 5 different girls. I think they are located in Cm or Newport. Thanks in advance.

JulianSorel
05-16-22, 19:19
Checked out this place for some pube and underarm hair removal. The chick who did the service had an amazing rack. She looks like the 1st and 6th picture, but more milfish. Body is amazing actually, those fucking milk jugs. Was able to just get the service and little teasing, wondering what she is down for? I didn't want to push my luck. But I would love to unleash those girls.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/6316-lincoln-ave-90630/22468839.html

MMacFly
05-16-22, 19:40
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405-91/22459989.html

This outfit has been in my rotation an out of the blue one of the gals, a MILF named Summer sensed that I might want to fuck her in the ass. She offered and I agreed. Its kind of a rare thing, wish more girl would allow it. Will probably return for round 2.Don't know the name of this place but I did stop by. In Stanton off of Beach Blvd. Parking is not good and there is a small alley behind the building. Parked out on the street and walked over. They keep the door locked in back so they have to let you in. Mainly a Vietnamese place but they may have other ethnicities. I got Lana. Viet in her late 40's or early 50's. Fake tits, fake lips. 20 for 30 min (First timer) and 140 tip. BBBJ and CFS. She actually gave a decent massage but she left the room at least 4 times for various reasons. I must have arrived during happy hour. Walls are thin and you can hear everything all around you. Got her number but not sure I would repeat with her although she was nice.

RalphsTheGuy
05-16-22, 21:50
Been seeing the old ladies for a bit. Can anyone give the green light for BBFS and if it's safe from previous experience?

RalphsTheGuy
05-16-22, 22:50
Anyone have any bad experiences with BBFS with the grannies here?

ThickDickSith
05-16-22, 22:52
Just wondering if anybody had been to Samantha. I'll post a link. It's one of those "tantra" places and it cost and arm and a leg, but damn she looks smoking hot. Let me know if you've seen her.

https://tantradreamz.com/tantra

https://www.thatmall.com/samantha/tantra/

MMacFly
05-16-22, 23:10
She's not a 10. She's not a GFE. She doesn't give good massage. She won't dfk. Her tease is ok.

She is young. She speaks English. She is natural. She is down for pse. She will enjoy daty.

260 not 10/10 but pretty damn good for quality no rush and no gilf.She is not GFE but down for PSE?

Alowicious
05-17-22, 01:03
Oh. THAT place! I remember that one. I seem to remember I got 2 hours of foursome BBFS nuru for like $40. Wild times. Got to go back some day.

Dubois is in Lake Forest on the second floor next to the building with windows. Go upstairs, it's the door on the right. There are nothing but 10's that work there. 18,19, and 20. No oldies over 20. You'll find beautiful Black, White, Asian, Latino, and European girls. All natural (no man-made). Entry fee is free and tip is strictly optional. FS everything is available.

Don't PM me just wake up. 🤣.

Alowicious
05-17-22, 01:04
BBFS at bio? Hmmm will need to see at least one other report from someone who doesn't get banned in the first 5 posts.My lips are sealed.

JustDee
05-17-22, 01:11
BBFS at bio? Hmmm will need to see at least one other report from someone who doesn't get banned in the first 5 posts.Granted I've been lurking here prior to making an account, but I've been to Bio plenty of times. Had appointments with most of the roster 3 x and it's strictly been HE and nothing more. At least the massages are good.

BigBoDonk
05-17-22, 02:46
Don't know the name of this place but I did stop by. In Stanton off of Beach Blvd. Parking is not good and there is a small alley behind the building. Parked out on the street and walked over. They keep the door locked in back so they have to let you in. Mainly a Vietnamese place but they may have other ethnicities. I got Lana. Viet in her late 40's or early 50's. Fake tits, fake lips. 20 for 30 min (First timer) and 140 tip. BBBJ and CFS. She actually gave a decent massage but she left the room at least 4 times for various reasons. I must have arrived during happy hour. Walls are thin and you can hear everything all around you. Got her number but not sure I would repeat with her although she was nice.I was driving by and saw 3 cop cars taking people out of there.

DeniroCity
05-17-22, 11:28
Anyone have info on Jennelle?

https://www.thatmall.com/jennelle/

JetStream1
05-17-22, 11:51
Pretty vague, I'm certain they don't open past 10.Perhaps only us VIP's are allowed in after hours. As I said, I left at 11 pm, a number of the "rooms" were closed with services being rendered, and another guy seemed to be just arriving at the front desk. Perhaps go more often so get membership in the platinum club.

Who is this Ana you are referring to? There was a SH Anna who was the best technician of happy release to ever work there. But she left at the start of the pandemic. Apparently they got rid of 80% of the girls in a massive purge. Only retaining Grace and Helen and maybe Lucy. They have brought in a new crew, who are getting more and more experienced and improving their service. But on some of the other sites, I have read reviews of a new Ana / Anna in SH. Some of the reviews look like they are written by "the troll" who makes wild claims of services no one else can get, so I don't know if that's legit or not. I have seen some new girls there recently. Including some that have a slutty look (which is a good start), but I don't have time to sample them one by one.

Dohma22
05-17-22, 12:12
She is not GFE but down for PSE?Was a bit drunk and stoned writing this. A couple people pm me to clarify. My definition of pse is a bit broad. Within reason of an AMP. Non GFE meaning no lip to lip contact and no passion. Pse meaning screaming, pinching my nipples, biting my fingers after fiv, some mock asphyxiation. There for entertainment and not mechanical and not a corpse. It's still an AMP at end of the day not tj LOL. Sorry to mislead.

I think lyni is a great time, have had similar action elsewhere but I like how she's clean has a personality is all natural and friendly. Will try others at gg they say hb is currently closed according to https://t.me/Hpending969.

JetStream1
05-17-22, 12:17
I was driving by and saw 3 cop cars taking people out of there.Customers, MMS, or "girls." Any news in the media?

Just seeing a few cars is not necessarily bad. Cops like to show up at certain restaurants and coffee shops in a group. Maybe they baton's need a fresh waxing, and something to de-stress after a long day of banging heads?

OcHobby949
05-17-22, 12:20
Just wondering if anybody had been to Samantha. I'll post a link. It's one of those "tantra" places and it cost and arm and a leg, but damn she looks smoking hot. Let me know if you've seen her.

https://tantradreamz.com/tantra

https://www.thatmall.com/samantha/tantra/Seems like the service I've been looking for (except that it's not FS). Close enough I guess.

Kumagawa
05-17-22, 12:41
Oh. THAT place! I remember that one. I seem to remember I got 2 hours of foursome BBFS nuru for like $40. Wild times. Got to go back some day.What? Sounds amazing, would you be able to give more hints on the location?

Slammer6008
05-17-22, 13:13
I was driving by and saw 3 cop cars taking people out of there.I think they went for the special pricing.

ScotchGuard9
05-17-22, 13:42
Still can't figure out what place Dubois is that you guys are referring to. It's driving me crazy.Yep, same here. Unless it's some uber secret place only advertised on the dark web and you need a decoder ring to get the info, I'm thinking this place doesn't exist.

Grimmy23
05-17-22, 13:47
Seems like the service I've been looking for (except that it's not FS). Close enough I guess.I generally search for high end HJ opportunities. I don't really want FS anymore. I've discovered with age that a well executed HJ can be a lot more enjoyable than rushed FS from someone who just wants you done so she can move on to the next guy. I'll pay a premium for premium providers who give top notch service, but there aren't a whole lot of those out there. There's expensive, overpriced HJs, then there's expensive HJs that are actually worth it. Let us know how it goes!

MoonKnight22
05-17-22, 14:59
My lips are sealed.LOL they do offer FS, but not to the stinky cocks, whiners apparently. Girls know a good tipper when they walk in. The 2 Latinas last time can suck me dry any time.

MoonKnight22
05-17-22, 15:02
Oh. THAT place! I remember that one. I seem to remember I got 2 hours of foursome BBFS nuru for like $40. Wild times. Got to go back some day.Try the Frenchwoman or black girl. Whoa! At least you remember. And funny the stangboi and others went for a tranny instead and blamed one member for lying. Smh, why the hate. But yah it's 2nd floor this building is across the street from Carl's Jr. There is a mail center in the shopping center as well. It's not hard to find except for old dudes I guess.

MoonKnight22
05-17-22, 15:05
Bamboo and Oasis / palms. Aka dirty towels and fat Latinas with bait and switch. Never got an Asian girl but who knows maybe some of the oldies reporting it may be the papa san. Sounds suspicious when they keep repeating how good it is. Costa Mesa off of Fairview and grand has good nuru. I believe suite 102 or 106, then another good one is off of dimension and lake forest drive. Man that new gal slid up and down my hard cock.

Grimmy23
05-17-22, 16:05
Oh. THAT place! I remember that one. I seem to remember I got 2 hours of foursome BBFS nuru for like $40. Wild times. Got to go back some day.Isn't that the place that's next to a shorter building with windows and right down the street from a gas station? Amazing place. I go there all the time.

OCRanger
05-17-22, 17:06
Yep, same here. Unless it's some uber secret place only advertised on the dark web and you need a decoder ring to get the info, I'm thinking this place doesn't exist.I'm thinking it's medical building next to burger town USA, muirland Blvd, near ridge rt 7-11.

MoonKnight22
05-17-22, 17:35
I'm thinking it's medical building next to burger town USA, muirland Blvd, near ridge rt 7-11.Not even close. Did you read the details. It's off lake forest drive and 5. And look allowicious description of where it's at. OMG. It's not rocket science nor uber secret place. SMH.

Balla99
05-17-22, 17:49
What was the damage for Jx been wanting to try that one because I just want a BJ.

Sunny Health in wm. Place has gone downhill. The young staff left. Just old hags left. Good for the penny pinchers in here I guess.

Good ones.

Elegant Body massage in CM. No FS. But good massage w happy ending. Girl named Candy did me good. Not bad for $100 including 60 tip for half hour. Good back rub too.

Maithai spa in Orange. Great talent. Tip the girls good. Vietnam girlies and hotties here.

Fe Maiden
05-17-22, 17:59
Not even close. Did you read the details. It's off lake forest drive and 5. And look allowicious description of where it's at. OMG. It's not rocket science nor uber secret place. SMH.Near a shell station? 206?

OCRanger
05-17-22, 18:14
Near a shell station? 206?Now I'm guessing inside same mall as subway.

Mustang3
05-17-22, 18:24
Kings laguna hills.

Near a shell station? 206?

Beastmode5150
05-17-22, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ThickDickSith
05-17-22, 18:32
I contacted her like a year ago. She wanted either $600 or $800 an hour. Pass on that.

Anyone have info on Jennelle?

https://www.thatmall.com/jennelle/

Fe Maiden
05-17-22, 18:41
Kings laguna hills.Or BR in the same building.

PaperTiger24
05-17-22, 18:51
Or BR in the same building.Interesting if true / accurate. Initially when this was brought up and curious like everyone else I ruled both of them out because I knew them as Asian only places. If they went multiracial that's interesting.

JetStream1
05-17-22, 19:03
Bamboo and Oasis / palms. Aka dirty towels and fat Latinas with bait and switch. Never got an Asian girl but who knows maybe some of the oldies reporting it may be the papa san. Sounds suspicious when they keep repeating how good it is. Costa Mesa off of Fairview and grand has good nuru. I believe suite 102 or 106, then another good one is off of dimension and lake forest drive. Man that new gal slid up and down my hard cock.What was the Latina girl's name at BW? Kinda vague without a name.

Mustang3
05-17-22, 19:05
Went there 3 weekz ago it was all asian, had the largest Asian ever sumo wrestler, decided to never go back.

Interesting if true / accurate. Initially when this was brought up and curious like everyone else I ruled both of them out because I knew them as Asian only places. If they went multiracial that's interesting.

NoClue02
05-17-22, 19:27
Decided to stopped by nuad thai massage. Had Amy, cute eyes and great body. Strictly massage which is what I was there for. She's really stretched me out LOL. Maybe this is my go to place now for massage only. Saw ariyi, forgot spelling, she's a cutie for sure. Talked to her a bit in the front, very calm voice. My buddy had her and he said she freaking awesome, and of course legit. The only thing I hate about this place is the mamasan there. I think she steal money from the shop too as I see she's taking some money and put it in her pocket, making me pay cc price instead of cash price. I was paying half half for my buddy as well. I asked if she's the owner and she said no. She was rude in the beginning as well.

BigBoDonk
05-17-22, 21:04
Went there 3 weekz ago it was all asian, had the largest Asian ever sumo wrestler, decided to never go back.Bruh asian bbw is like a unicorn, my fav. Can you dm me the location? Do they do FS?

JulianSorel
05-17-22, 21:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HeadorTail
05-17-22, 22:05
Bamboo and Oasis / palms. Aka dirty towels and fat Latinas with bait and switch. Never got an Asian girl but who knows maybe some of the oldies reporting it may be the papa san. Sounds suspicious when they keep repeating how good it is.I stopped in yesterday and Mindy thought I was crazy when I asked about Latinas. Most of the towels and sheets I've used there are typically freshly washed and swapped out when I enter the room. Maybe this is another Bamboo. I've gotten a few body slides here but it certainly is not a nuru place.

HeadorTail
05-17-22, 22:11
Pretty vague, I'm certain they don't open past 10.Saturday night closing at then is more of a guideline than hard fast rule in my experience. Even before the shutdown I remembered Wendy and Anna and others complaining about waiting for regular customers to roll in at 10 or even 10:30 on Saturdays. Usually the tip reflected the extra service provided. Steven likes the dough and the girls said the most of the time they were rewarded for staying. So it wouldn't be unusual for it to be open late IMO.

HeadorTail
05-17-22, 22:23

I drew one of my regular girls. I don't even ask for her, she just knows. Had a great session. After 5 minute of massage, I just initiated some hugging seated then lying down. Basically GFE without much massage. After the wood was hand rubbed with 2nd hand doing a backdoor tease, spent the session lying down together, legs intertwined, chatting and hugging. Some times you just need a pleasant distraction. Its getting back to the good ole days pre-pandemic.

On leaving, that one homeless guy was screaming at himself. I have been tempted to give him some food before but he seems kinda nuts, so I stay clear.Stay away from that guy. He can get violent occasionally. About Anna / Ana. The original Anna that left when the shutdown occurred and is in Pismo Beach and has been for almost two years. Classy, pretty woman the had a few special customers over the years. I was fortunate to be one of them. She and Wendy and Emily and Summer all left on their own accord. Steven asked them to return for months after he reopened. The "new" Anna was a little older but also a classy lady. A little chunky. Really didn't fit in at SH or even in the erotic massage business in general. She left at the end of March. She didn't do the crazy stuff that got posted on that other site. She'd been gone for a month. And the regular being mentioned sounds like Grace, Rose or YuYu. All attractive and selectively affection ladies. And the competition upstairs and around Westminster-Garden Grove area had definitely change the game here. Everyone is doing a little more.

HeadorTail
05-17-22, 22:26
Linda and Cindy from Happy Feet have landed at True Care on Edinger in SA. Same friendly service.

MoonKnight22
05-17-22, 23:17
All of a sudden everyone knows where this place is. LOL find that hard to believe half are getting it good. Dimension and lake forest. By the car wash, a bunch of old gilfs that gives nuru that better suit some of the geezers here. Not my cup of tea, but enjoy. Got in and immediately this Fish and Chips Lucy look alike says me love you long time sonny. I almost threw up imagining her nuruing my cock w her saggy rack. Then by the Walmart back in FH Ranch, great young Asian gals that can definitely be on my repeat list, too bad they are way back in them hills.

OCTatts
05-17-22, 23:30
I was driving by and saw 3 cop cars taking people out of there.Dude are you sure? I texted their next door neighbour (I know them) and they said nothing out of the ordinary all week.

The parlor is still open too according to him. Weird. Maybe the cops were clearing out some homeless bums out? There have been a few vandalism incidents over there but not much else.

Heartless Jay
05-18-22, 00:35
Decided to stopped by nuad thai massage. Had Amy, cute eyes and great body. Strictly massage which is what I was there for. She's really stretched me out LOL. Maybe this is my go to place now for massage only. Saw ariyi, forgot spelling, she's a cutie for sure. Talked to her a bit in the front, very calm voice. My buddy had her and he said she freaking awesome, and of course legit. The only thing I hate about this place is the mamasan there. I think she steal money from the shop too as I see she's taking some money and put it in her pocket, making me pay cc price instead of cash price. I was paying half half for my buddy as well. I asked if she's the owner and she said no. She was rude in the beginning as well.I'm a fan of this place too. Strictly legit, as you say, but great massage and clean shop. And true, MMS is kind of rude, super grumpy. Zero personality. Pam is my regular here, went by chanelle and apple at Chaba years ago.

ScotchGuard9
05-18-22, 00:53
Interesting if true / accurate. Initially when this was brought up and curious like everyone else I ruled both of them out because I knew them as Asian only places. If they went multiracial that's interesting.Yep, I did the same thing as I've always known them both as Asian only. Will have to revisit now for sure. Kinda funny the answer was right in front of us the whole time.

GentleSun
05-18-22, 01:27
Not even close. Did you read the details. It's off lake forest drive and 5. And look allowicious description of where it's at. OMG. It's not rocket science nor uber secret place. SMH.So it appears your Dubois isn't even in Lake Forest. Not rocket science? Yeah, right. You're talking about Kings or Beauty Relax in Laguna Hills. Why were you so secretive about the name of this place, while being so explicit with a hundred other places? Bunch of BS.

Alowicious
05-18-22, 01:48
My post was just a sarcastic riff off the earlier sarcasm. But you've confirmed my recent suspicion-slash-confirmation.

I do seem to vaguely remember seeing a black girl there years ago. Back when Moon was still there. Hadn't stopped in for a long time, after having pulled the MMS three times in a row (DO NOT get the MMS! Mediocre massage and no extras). But it took a couple weeks of thinking it over and eliminating obvious ones the finally figure out which one it was you were referring to. BTW- the other one there used to be my go-to for a while, but they've backed off the extras recently.

Stopped into, well, I guess we're calling it Dubois now, yesterday and saw Viet May and made her squirt. She told me she doesn't hardly ever go for FS (um, sure. Isn't that what they all say? But after the following story here, I actually kinda believed her), told me because, and I absolutely quote here, "doing like 80 guys a day just stretches me out and wears me out to where I don't feel anything. Doing only one or two guys every week or two keeps me tight and happy. So I like doing (motions HJ). " And I'll definitely say she was tight. Told me to be gentle, which I was, went in slow, which she really liked. She seemed to genuinely love the FS. She surprised herself when she squirted, and I got to tell you, she was the damn water works for like five minutes, even had me reach down after she cleaned me up to confirm she was drenched. Not the best looker, but natural Cs and some real enthusiasm. Decent-ish massage. Standard rates all around*. Would repeat.

*except for me this time. I literally got FS for free. Someone had left Ben and his friends the identical Jackson twins on the sink in the bathroom. Thank you to whoever that was! (Made me feel a little better for the time I pulled out a Grant in the dark thinking it was a Jackson. Eff!

Try the Frenchwoman or black girl. Whoa! At least you remember. And funny the stangboi and others went for a tranny instead and blamed one member for lying. Smh, why the hate. But yah it's 2nd floor this building is across the street from Carl's Jr. There is a mail center in the shopping center as well. It's not hard to find except for old dudes I guess.

Alowicious
05-18-22, 02:14
Yep, that's the one. On the street near the corner of the other street. Has a light nearby. Pretty sure it's next to a business, and there's the other business it's next to.

Did you see that one girl? The one with the dark hair? Wow!

Isn't that the place that's next to a shorter building with windows and right down the street from a gas station? Amazing place. I go there all the time.

CumDripp
05-18-22, 03:01
Any good recommendations for 20-30 year old Asians with decent sized breasts. Price and F. S. Not necessary. Like a girl from the Vietnamese coffee shops but provides massage as well. Just have not found a good replacement for Melanie / Melody form Havana. Tried Lyni she's alright in terms of looks.

JetStream1
05-18-22, 10:17
Any good recommendations for 20-30 year old Asians with decent sized breasts. Price and F. S. Not necessary. Like a girl from the Vietnamese coffee shops but provides massage as well. Just have not found a good replacement for Melanie / Melody form Havana. Tried Lyni she's alright in terms of looks.Haley at Air Body (Westminster) has firm C's perky nips that fit well in one mouth.

JetStream1
05-18-22, 10:21
Someone had left Ben and his friends the identical Jackson twins on the sink in the bathroom. Thank you to whoever that was! (Made me feel a little better for the time I pulled out a Grant in the dark thinking it was a Jackson. Eff!That's why I have various systems for organizing all my bills so I can count them in the dark (I used to fold them differently and keep them stacked, then changed to a little plastic envelope with mini-file dividers which I can feel. Any kind of bill over 20 goes into a zippered section, so some girl doesn't hit the jackpot.

Rdyn Nvu
05-18-22, 12:08
I found it best not to bring the wallet. But now there's zelle, Venmo, etc.

Lyni declined my offer of 150, asked if I had zelle. I don't do it often, but I sent the extra 50 via zelle. Don't think it was her number, different name, confirmed with her, but whatever.

Don't think I'll repeat with her, but it was nice to bang a young blonde viet chick.

That's why I have various systems for organizing all my bills so I can count them in the dark (I used to fold them differently and keep them stacked, then changed to a little plastic envelope with mini-file dividers which I can feel. Any kind of bill over 20 goes into a zippered section, so some girl doesn't hit the jackpot.

TotalGrip
05-18-22, 13:41
Some massage places offer monthly memberships. The benefit is discounted rates per massage. Any places why'all visit that offer something like that? Hopefully, they offer extras as well, but if not, I'm still looking for recommendations for frequent massages. Preferably around Westminster or Mission Viejo. But really, anywhere in between is open as well. If why'all want to reply to this post or message me. Either is fine. Be well!

Grimmy23
05-18-22, 13:54
Some massage places offer monthly memberships. The benefit is discounted rates per massage. Any places why'all visit that offer something like that? Hopefully, they offer extras as well, but if not, I'm still looking for recommendations for frequent massages. Preferably around Westminster or Mission Viejo. But really, anywhere in between is open as well. If why'all want to reply to this post or message me. Either is fine. Be well!The spa I own is a membership spa. There are quite a few around OC. I wouldn't recommend Massage Envy for too many reasons that I won't get into here, but any of the others are good. Massage is a very personal thing so you have to kind of shop around and find a therapist who is a good fit for you. The good national chains with this model are Elements, Massage Heights, Hand & Stone, Spa Gregories. These are the ones I can name off the top of my head. Other local chains that are good include Burke Williams and Glen Ivy / Spa at the Glen. You go there for a good, legit massage, which is very different than any massage you will get at any mongering spots. Actual massage therapists who are properly trained and do massage for a living see themselves as healers. You fill out an intake form which isn't a lot different than a form you fill out at your doctor's office, and they will do a full intake consultation with you to figure out why you're there and what you need. Maybe you're just there for a little relaxation and stress relief, or maybe you have some sort of chronic pain that you want them to work on. That's why you go to these places and pay $80 or more +tip for a fully legit massage. The membership gets you a reduced price. Normally there's a $40 or $50 difference between the member and non-member prices. Don't even think about trying to get extras at any of these places. They will throw your ass out of there quicker than you can blink with no refund, and depending on what you did, may actually even press charges against you. You will stay fully draped during your service, your junk will never be exposed, and no private areas will be touched.

The other thing is that fully legit spas hire therapists based on their massage skills, not their looks. We have to. If the massages we give aren't top notch, we hear about it very quickly. I have an amazing staff of therapists, but I don't have a single one that you'd necessarily want yanking your crank.

Yes, there are some fully licensed, fully trained and experienced massage therapists out there who will give a "legit" massage while fully nude with a release at the end, but that's a rarity, and you absolutely won't find them at any of the chain places. The reality of those is you're really going for the extras and the massage is just a bonus. If that was going on at any established place, the ownership would fire that MT on the spot the second they caught wind of it. You have too much at risk. You literally invested your life savings, hundreds of thousands of dollars, on your spa. Nobody is going to risk that over a few handjobs.

BigBoDonk
05-18-22, 14:50
30 hh /40 hr.

Asked for Sherry Korean, met her and a chubby Chinese Lisa, Annie Japanese lady off. Milfy ladies in 40's.

Massage with Sherry took the towel off, light touch massage. Pulled her dress up when I rubbed the buns. Then panties down. Asked about BJ and she held up 1 finger. Asked Condom? She asked, what do you like, BBBJ may be possible, but I choose the HE. Might come back to check out Annie as Japanese are pretty rare. Cheap door fee, and no longer goes by Oasis, now Rose.Bruh you overpaid, I had HJ there for 40 bucks. Don't get the spoiled. Just curious if they do FS there.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 15:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 15:03
Stay away from that guy. He can get violent occasionally. About Anna / Ana. The original Anna that left when the shutdown occurred and is in Pismo Beach and has been for almost two years. Classy, pretty woman the had a few special customers over the years. I was fortunate to be one of them. She and Wendy and Emily and Summer all left on their own accord. Steven asked them to return for months after he reopened. The "new" Anna was a little older but also a classy lady. A little chunky. Really didn't fit in at SH or even in the erotic massage business in general. She left at the end of March. She didn't do the crazy stuff that got posted on that other site. She'd been gone for a month. And the regular being mentioned sounds like Grace, Rose or YuYu. All attractive and selectively affection ladies. And the competition upstairs and around Westminster-Garden Grove area had definitely change the game here. Everyone is doing a little more.New Anna but she's got a stinky puss in her late 30's.

OC Johnny
05-18-22, 15:51
Been to two places in the past month.

The first was Haven from a previous post regarding YuYu.

She is clearly not, but similar to the IG photo. Good depiction. It was mentioned she was the front desk girl from Honey in cm. I've been there plenty of times in the past, but did not recognize her. Perhaps I'm mistaken or just forgot. Her skills was pretty standard and expected for a body slide place. Def not the traditional bury, but a good bodyslide. No FS, but did an amazing camel slide with HJ that could have passed for the real thing.

Repeat? Maybe. I wish MiMi was back in the lineup. Haven't seen her on the IG lineup in over a month.

Second place was Relax, 440 fair. I read that she is back, so I asked for NaNa. She wasn't available and was about to walk out, but my 'second head' took over and went for the other girl (forgot name). Started with an 's' I think. ? Great body, a tiny belly, but not fat. Opted for FS after the flip. Typical routine, sucked on balls, CBJ, multiple positions and popped. You know the drill.

Although satisfied, I will have to come back. BTW, no dude followed me back to my car. Perhaps he got wind of how creepy it was and stopped.

BigBoDonk
05-18-22, 16:32
So does JX do FS or no?

OC Johnny
05-18-22, 17:36

She is clearly not, but similar to the IG photo. Good depiction. It was mentioned she was the front desk girl from Honey in cm. I've been there plenty of times in the past, but did not recognize her. Perhaps I'm mistaken or just forgot. Her skills was pretty standard and expected for a body slide place. Def not the traditional bury, but a good bodyslide. No FS, but did an amazing camel slide with HJ that could have passed for the real thing.

*Spellcheck* 'Nuru', not 'bury'.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 18:24
Jx good handy. No FS, pretty good massage, this place is off of 17th street and the 55. Next to El Pollo loco.

Panda in Tustin. Good cock sucker by new girl. If you didn't get it, oh well.

Sara Thai. Good Thai cock suckers. It's located by Honda center. Busy mall across the street. Thai girl knows me so she immediately gives me a hug. Total damage was $40 for hh and $60. I tip ahead because no cheapo here and don't demand more than what's reasonable these days. !all in all a good back rub after coming in her mouth. She loves cream. She drank every last drop for sure.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 18:30
LOL they do offer FS, but not to the stinky cocks, whiners apparently. Girls know a good tipper when they walk in. The 2 Latinas last time can suck me dry any time.The new Japanese girl in her late twenties is so good at her job.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 18:31
What was the damage for Jx been wanting to try that one because I just want a BJ.$40 plus 70 not bad by fat mama.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 18:33
These places do give good extra sucking and salad tossing. Plenty on Bedpage or Nightfunpages.

JulianSorel
05-18-22, 20:10
These places do give good extra sucking and salad tossing. Plenty on Bedpage or Nightfunpages.I'm 2 for 6 batting avg on nightfunpages. I saw some mouthwatering ads that promise BBFS and stuff. But hard to get an appt. Some have apartment addresses. Wonder what would happen if I just knocked?

I hope mongers will boycott bedpage. You see, they totally bilk the girls and parlors with their expensive advertising, and the costs are transferred to us, the consumers. So if traffic goes to nightfunpages (which is cheaper) us mongers can benefit since economic pressure will be reduced for the girls.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 20:54
I'm 2 for 6 batting avg on nightfunpages. I saw some mouthwatering ads that promise BBFS and stuff. But hard to get an appt. Some have apartment addresses. Wonder what would happen if I just knocked?

I hope mongers will boycott bedpage. You see, they totally bilk the girls and parlors with their expensive advertising, and the costs are transferred to us, the consumers. So if traffic goes to nightfunpages (which is cheaper) us mongers can benefit since economic pressure will be reduced for the girls.This place is half the cost and has same ads so the girls usually charge cheaper imo. Or just let them know and I'm sure the girl or gilfs will knock down the tip fees.

MoonKnight22
05-18-22, 21:07
Borderline of OC, check out Good Day Spa, not bad for vietgirls that manscape and offers good extras. Don't expect full service. But titty play and maybe nuru is on the plate. Just be nice and enjoy their atmosphere. Better than the other crap around them that's for sure. And if you don't get same service that's too bad. Not being vague. LOL. Next to a barber shop and dog grooming place, so funny they have that but this place caters to humans.

Here's the link. https://nightfunpages.com/la-mirada-body-rub-body-wax-waxing-services-massage/.

GoKipper
05-18-22, 21:54
Went to Kings spa and didn't get shit not even a HJ. Feeling unsatisfied. Older Viet ladies but massage was decent at least.

JackSparrows
05-18-22, 22:22
So yah looks like they do have.

Latinas that nuru. Don't look like their pics at all.

Just do search on https://nightfunpages.com.

JackSparrows
05-18-22, 22:27
I checked her out personally and you just want the tang to yourself.

Lmao! If you and Stangboi are into Transgender, all good my friend.Looks like a girl with a nice shaved one. Got to check her out. Don't know what they are smoking either. I will report back.

JackSparrows
05-18-22, 22:40
Older girls but not over 50. Got the Vicky girl w big manmade tits. Search for Grisler Ave Costa Mesa on nightfunpages.com. . not bad $120 for half hour quickie.

$160 for 1 hour.

$220 two pops. Good rundown CBJ and cfs but in sure if right wads gave $40 more you would get bareback menu. Place is by OCC in CM.

Kevin80
05-18-22, 22:47
Stay away from that guy. He can get violent occasionally. About Anna / Ana. The original Anna that left when the shutdown occurred and is in Pismo Beach and has been for almost two years. Classy, pretty woman the had a few special customers over the years. I was fortunate to be one of them. She and Wendy and Emily and Summer all left on their own accord. Steven asked them to return for months after he reopened. The "new" Anna was a little older but also a classy lady. A little chunky. Really didn't fit in at SH or even in the erotic massage business in general. She left at the end of March. She didn't do the crazy stuff that got posted on that other site. She'd been gone for a month. And the regular being mentioned sounds like Grace, Rose or YuYu. All attractive and selectively affection ladies. And the competition upstairs and around Westminster-Garden Grove area had definitely change the game here. Everyone is doing a little more.So who was the girl that you had that night Jetstream? My guess it was Rose; pretty sure of it.

TnaStylez
05-18-22, 22:57

The first was Haven from a previous post regarding YuYu.

Repeat? Maybe. I wish MiMi was back in the lineup. Haven't seen her on the IG lineup in over a month.

Second place was Relax, 440 fair. I read that she is back, so I asked for NaNa. She wasn't available and was about to walk out, but my 'second head' took over and went for the other girl (forgot name). Started with an 's' I think. ? Great body, a tiny belly, but not fat. Opted for FS after the flip. Typical routine, sucked on balls, CBJ, multiple positions and popped. You know the drill.

Although satisfied, I will have to come back. BTW, no dude followed me back to my car. Perhaps he got wind of how creepy it was and stopped.Thanks, someone reviewed her on TER. The reviewer said she is older and less fit than pics. Have you seen Summer at Newport?

BigBoDonk
05-18-22, 23:03
$40 plus 70 not bad by fat mama.I really don't understand, why would they do BJ but not FS? Where is the logic?

Mustang3
05-19-22, 00:13
Damb I wish I had a 10 inch cock and 100 bills pour out of my pockets, every monger on this must wish they could, if only I could be young again I could get laid at one of these AMPs.

The new Japanese girl in her late twenties is so good at her job.

Shirokiya59
05-19-22, 02:06
Aloha OC mongers.

Visiting OC and looking for places that offer table showers as part of the show.

Any info via PM greatly appreciated.

SCJohn
05-19-22, 02:18
The new Japanese girl in her late twenties is so good at her job.What's her name?

Oc Amper
05-19-22, 14:04
What's her name?I'm curious as well. She isn't listed on their contact page, maybe its part of the 'Luana Bio Secret Menu'?
I'm guessing, probably the step sister of the Latina @ Bamboo Wood?

Sarah. Latina.

Erika. Latina.

Meyu. She is japanese, not new by any means, not to be confused as 20's.

Natalie. Is Vietnamese, probably 40's and not confused as 20's.

Barbara is on vacation - 30's, probably not here. Been there for 4 years, so not new.

Tracy is on extended leave.

HeadorTail
New Anna but she's got a stinky puss in her late 30's.Not to be argumentative but just so no one goes in and is disappointed, Steven who owns SH assured me no Anna there. Left 6 weeks ago. And I miss both of them. LOL.

JetStream1
Visiting OC and looking for places that offer table showers as part of the show.Many of us have wondered this. The most likely areas would be Garden Grove (north of 22 between Beach and Euclid), Buena Park, or Fullerton. All areas with a lot of Koreans. There are Japanese areas like Costa Mesa or Irvine but not too many Japanese massage places (one on Bristol south of 405 but expensive and never tried it). Normally Chinese and Vietnamese places do not fear this.

Your best bet is to go to LA (30 min from OC). I have previous reported on places in Lomita and Baldwin Park. I stopped by Healing Therapy on Maine in Baldwin Park last weekend. Its now $50 for 30 minutes with TS. So that's 10 minutes for TS, 5 minutes of massage, 2 min haggling, 2 min BJ, 3 min FS, 2 min clean up, and get out. The damage used to be a flat C note but not sure if they want raises like the happy hand places. So I passed.

Slammer6008
05-19-22, 14:47
I really don't understand, why would they do BJ but not FS? Where is the logic?A lot of girls just like the sucky sucky. Because with all the wannabe porn stars on top of them too long! I always know when they're ready to give them the money shot! LOL.

Dijaju
05-19-22, 14:49
I really don't understand, why would they do BJ but not FS? Where is the logic?Been to place that where they let me DATY but don't do anything other than HJ. Wouldn't even let me insert fingers.

JetStream1
05-19-22, 14:50
I'm curious as well. She isn't listed on their contact page, maybe its part of the 'Luana Bio Secret Menu'?

Sarah. Latina.

Erika. Latina.

Barbara is on vacation - 30's, probably not here. Been there for 4 years, so not new.

Tracy is on extended leave.Is there more than one Bamboo shop? I know there is more than one Q Life Reflexology in OC and they have different owners. Both near 405 but about 6 miles apart.

Alowicious
05-19-22, 15:05
This question was just asked literally two weeks ago. Lots of replies with good info. Use the search function.

Aloha OC mongers.

Visiting OC and looking for places that offer table showers as part of the show.

Any info via PM greatly appreciated.

JetStream1
05-19-22, 15:07
A lot of girls just like the sucky sucky. Because with all the wannabe porn stars on top of them too long! I always know when they're ready to give them the money shot! LOL.1. If you here LE busting in the front door, its easier to close your mouth than it is to put on your clothes in a dark room.

2. a mouth always has saliva, but fur muffin needs some time or some KY to get it going.

3. mouths don't get you pregnant.

4. girls control pace of BJ, guys controls FS. If she wants to get to the final act, its better for her to be the drivers seat. Actually a good BJ feels better than a good FS, but average FS feels better than average BJ.

Alowicious
05-19-22, 15:08
Barbara is approaching 50. We've talked extensively, and that's what she told me.

But yeah, the only new one there is Natalie, who can't be mistaken for a 20-something no matter how thick those beer goggles are.

And the only Japanese is Meyu, who also couldn't be mistaken for 20 no matter how high that cloud is.

Thought I knew Bio well. Guess I got to talk to Kate to get on the Secret Mailing List.

I'm curious as well. She isn't listed on their contact page, maybe its part of the 'Luana Bio Secret Menu'?

Sarah. Latina.

Erika. Latina.

Tracy is on extended leave.

SCJohn
05-19-22, 16:28

Sarah. Latina.

Erika. Latina.

Tracy is on extended leave.And Kate is on vaca.

Maybe his confusing this place with Dubois. 😁.

MoonKnight22
05-19-22, 16:54
So yah looks like they do have.

Latinas that nuru. Don't look like their pics at all.

Just do search on https://nightfunpages.com.Looks like the monger in here owns that place and keeps promo it. One Asian, never got her at bamboo or this place. Stank towels. Bring your own cleans if you like the bbws and trans. This is the place to Go to get your groove on.

MoonKnight22
05-19-22, 16:57

Lmao! If you and Stangboi are into Transgender, all good my friend.Someone asked if it was a tranny and nope she wasn't. Pretty little tight pussy was fresh and so clean.

DeeNewGuy
05-19-22, 17:08
Finally paid a visit to iMassage in Orange. Parking sucks it's small and all the spaces were taken I had to park on the street but had to go all the way around. Should have already known it was going to be a shitty experience with that but still went in as I've been wanting to check this spot out for a while. Walk in nobody was in the front so sat down on the couch. Skinny Asian chick greets me and I let her know I wanted 30 minutes. Hand her my 40 and she walks me to the room. Rooms are spacious and pretty clean. Got undressed and she comes in with a robe, she was wearing yoga pants so she changed. Not going to lie she looked good, I'm going to guess late 20's had a coat over the pink nightgown and I was ready to have a good time. She looked familiar but couldn't remember where I've seen her before but anyways she starts with a weak ass massage it was more of hand gliding. Does this for about 20 minutes then asked me to flip. Glides her hands on my chest and thighs for 10 minutes and to my surprise tells me finished. I was confused, maybe she thought I was LE idk. I asked her finished? And she replied yes. Get up and get dressed and I was pretty disappointed. As I am walking out she asks for a tip LOL I reach in my pocket and give her a 10. I wish I had a 5. I wasn't going to go out like that so made my way to Air Body in GG as I've read some great reviews. Walk in and requested 30 minutes and I hand her 40 and gives me 5 dollars back. She was a taller asian some C cups and no ass had a a mask on. She takes her mask off in the room but it was pretty dark. Her massage was whatever but she takes her time working the ass. She used oil and was just rubbing my ass would tease down the crack to my balls. Gets more oil and is just gliding up and down by crack. It felt really good and it got me hard. She tells me to flip and gives me one of the best handjobs I've ever received. She really has some great technique and seemed really into it. Ask her name and she tells me Yuki. She cleans me up and I get dressed. Give her $60. As I am walking out there was a younger girl on the couch will definitely be back for Yuki she was great.

Slammer6008
05-19-22, 17:23
1. If you here LE busting in the front door, its easier to close your mouth than it is to put on your clothes in a dark room.

2. a mouth always has saliva, but fur muffin needs some time or some KY to get it going.

4. girls control pace of BJ, guys controls FS. If she wants to get to the final act, its better for her to be the drivers seat. Actually a good BJ feels better than a good FS, but average FS feels better than average BJ.Yes a good 1/2 hr slow blow job. There's nothing like it.

Avg Monger
05-19-22, 17:45
I'm guessing, probably the step sister of the Latina @ Bamboo I heard she's roommates w the black chic from Dubois.

BigBoDonk
05-19-22, 19:06
1. If you here LE busting in the front door, its easier to close your mouth than it is to put on your clothes in a dark room.

4. girls control pace of BJ, guys controls FS. If she wants to get to the final act, its better for her to be the drivers seat. Actually a good BJ feels better than a good FS, but average FS feels better than average BJ.I won't agree, most girls who do BJ, take their close off, for instance in Sara Thai, they do that w no close on.

YellowFinTuna
05-19-22, 23:26
Finally paid a visit to iMassage in Orange. Parking sucks it's small and all the spaces were taken I had to park on the street but had to go all the way around. Should have already known it was going to be a shitty experience with that but still went in as I've been wanting to check this spot out for a while. Walk in nobody was in the front so sat down on the couch. Skinny Asian chick greets me and I let her know I wanted 30 minutes. Hand her my 40 and she walks me to the room. Rooms are spacious and pretty clean. Got undressed and she comes in with a robe, she was wearing yoga pants so she changed. Not going to lie she looked good, I'm going to guess late 20's had a coat over the pink nightgown and I was ready to have a good time. She looked familiar but couldn't remember where I've seen her before but anyways she starts with a weak ass massage it was more of hand gliding. Does this for about 20 minutes then asked me to flip. Glides her hands on my chest and thighs for 10 minutes and to my surprise tells me finished. I was confused, maybe she thought I was LE idk. I asked her finished? And she replied yes. Get up and get dressed and I was pretty disappointed. As I am walking out she asks for a tip LOL I reach in my pocket and give her a 10. I wish I had a 5. I wasn't going to go out like that so made my way to Air Body in GG as I've read some great reviews. Walk in and requested 30 minutes and I hand her 40 and gives me 5 dollars back. She was a taller asian some C cups and no ass had a a mask on. She takes her mask off in the room but it was pretty dark. Her massage was whatever but she takes her time working the ass. She used oil and was just rubbing my ass would tease down the crack to my balls. Gets more oil and is just gliding up and down by crack. It felt really good and it got me hard. She tells me to flip and gives me one of the best handjobs I've ever received. She really has some great technique and seemed really into it. Ask her name and she tells me Yuki. She cleans me up and I get dressed. Give her $60. As I am walking out there was a younger girl on the couch will definitely be back for Yuki she was great.Yuki was one of my favorites years ago. My first MP BJ. Reasonable massage service but don't bother having her take her shirt off. She used to work at Le Palace down the street (same owner).

RBFSyndrome
05-19-22, 23:38
Tried BP for the first time 120 hhr cfs.

Pics were fake as predicted, prob in her 40's, asian, not fit but not fat.

Got to business pretty quickly in the dark 2 star motel in oc. Honestly would not do this again unless I can verify some pics first.

You get what you pay for I guess. I keep wanting to try new things but the failure rate is quite high. My go to can do a much better job at 40 hr 60 tip HE.

Has anyone been to blue sea yy in cm? Or green massage? Sunrise 8?

Heartless Jay
05-20-22, 00:24
Went to Kings spa and didn't get shit not even a HJ. Feeling unsatisfied. Older Viet ladies but massage was decent at least.If you're talking about the Kings downstairs from my happy feet in WM, that matches my experience from last week. Legit massage, average quality, no tease, no nothing. Cute young hottie working the counter but she's not the one doing the massages.

Alowicious
05-20-22, 01:30
Which Kings? There are two: GG, and LH.

Went to Kings spa and didn't get shit not even a HJ. Feeling unsatisfied. Older Viet ladies but massage was decent at least.

Alowicious
05-20-22, 01:36
Sunrise 8 is guaranteed BBFSCIP. But you have to be willing to throw hygiene out the window. Rosie sees between 20 and 50 guys a day, often with no cleanup. All business: she'll squeeze every cent out of you before she squeezes every drop out of you.

But she's young, hot, blasian, just the right amount of fur, natural Cs, high energy, and has the ultra-sexy kitty cat attitude to drive you wild and forget your budget.

She's the pro all pros aspire to be.

If you want BBFSCIP and to hell with any consequences or self-respect, Sunrise 8 is THE go-to place.

Tried BP for the first time 120 hhr cfs.

Pics were fake as predicted, prob in her 40's, asian, not fit but not fat.

Got to business pretty quickly in the dark 2 star motel in oc. Honestly would not do this again unless I can verify some pics first.

You get what you pay for I guess. I keep wanting to try new things but the failure rate is quite high. My go to can do a much better job at 40 hr 60 tip HE.

Has anyone been to blue sea yy in cm? Or green massage? Sunrise 8?

Kevin80
05-20-22, 10:51
Not to be argumentative but just so no one goes in and is disappointed, Steven who owns SH assured me no Anna there. Left 6 weeks ago. And I miss both of them. LOL.There was a new Anna a few weeks ago, I never had her and didn't know she left. There was a previous Anna that I never knew but evidently she was very popular. Some say she was FS, IDK. Grace there is my favorite now, Rose and Yuyu are pretty good too. Nice menu, HJ, UTC touch but no where close to FS though if FS is even possible at this place between thin curtains. More privacy above at Bamboo in my opinion.

NathanCross
05-20-22, 11:55
I went when they first opened and it was strictly just nuru. Are they still doing that or is it regular massage with extras now?

Sunrise 8 is guaranteed BBFSCIP. But you have to be willing to throw hygiene out the window. Rosie sees between 20 and 50 guys a day, often with no cleanup. All business: she'll squeeze every cent out of you before she squeezes every drop out of you.

But she's young, hot, blasian, just the right amount of fur, natural Cs, high energy, and has the ultra-sexy kitty cat attitude to drive you wild and forget your budget.

If you want BBFSCIP and to hell with any consequences or self-respect, Sunrise 8 is THE go-to place.

HeadorTail
05-20-22, 11:55
Yuki was one of my favorites years ago. My first MP BJ. Reasonable massage service but don't bother having her take her shirt off. She used to work at Le Palace down the street (same owner).Yuki has gained and lost wait over the years. Always quick to offer her mouth and rack. She was from Young Zi before LP and decided she needed to make for money. She's lazy, doesn't want to give you a massage but used to be a stand out because of her talented tongue when everyone else was still whacking Willy.

Bronco
05-20-22, 12:02
I really don't understand, why would they do BJ but not FS? Where is the logic?Love a good BJ over FS. It's more personal and a lot more pleasing. Especially with ball play and sucking.

Ho Down Man2
05-20-22, 12:05
Yuki was one of my favorites years ago. My first MP BJ. Reasonable massage service but don't bother having her take her shirt off. She used to work at Le Palace down the street (same owner).I had Yuki while she was at Le Palace. Very nice. Interesting I never had to entice her to take her shirt off. She would do it automatically and have me suck on her non existent titty. I got a BJ from her one time but it was somewhat lack luster. In part my fault as I didn't expect that from her so I only had 70 for the tip. It was still a good experience.

JetStream1
05-20-22, 13:30
There was a new Anna a few weeks ago, I never had her and didn't know she left. There was a previous Anna that I never knew but evidently she was very popular. Some say she was FS, IDK. Grace there is my favorite now, Rose and Yuyu are pretty good too. Nice menu, HJ, UTC touch but no where close to FS though if FS is even possible at this place between thin curtains. More privacy above at Bamboo in my opinion.There is another site that features reviews, and from that it looks like this Anna 2.0 or Anna 3.0 is racking up the most reviews. The original Anna that left 2020 was amazing. If you talked to her when she was in the lobby, she was really bitchy, but inside the curtain room, she was like your long lost girlfriend making up for lost time.

JetStream1
05-20-22, 13:33
Love a good BJ over FS. It's more personal and a lot more pleasing. Especially with ball play and sucking.Is there anywhere you can go to get an amazing CBJ in the OC? The best BJ's I have had, have been from girl friends. And only a select few who really knew what they were doing. The rare gem will rock you like nothing else though. Most BJ's are mediocre at best. Of the professionals that I have had, they have all been Korean spas where they do the condom-in-the-mouth thing. And I never felt these were very good quality at all. I am a bit scarred to have a BBBJ in a jack shop with the hygiene issues.

Mdsceg
05-20-22, 14:27
Aloha OC mongers.

Any info via PM greatly appreciated.Queen bee in Brea.

JulianSorel
05-20-22, 15:57

If you want BBFSCIP and to hell with any consequences or self-respect, Sunrise 8 is THE go-to place.In the bathroom is there a hand held bidet the girls use to clean their snatch out?

When you fuck her, does it feel squishy inside?(with the sperm of 50 dudes) just curious.

MoonKnight22
05-20-22, 17:49
In the bathroom is there a hand held bidet the girls use to clean their snatch out?

When you fuck her, does it feel squishy inside?(with the sperm of 50 dudes) just curious.I don't mind using a condom. If I wanted bareback. I just do my wife LOL. But who else is good there?

Never got anything but HJ there. Guess someone's getting paid.

MoonKnight22
05-20-22, 17:53
Is there anywhere you can go to get an amazing CBJ in the OC? The best BJ's I have had, have been from girl friends. And only a select few who really knew what they were doing. The rare gem will rock you like nothing else though. Most BJ's are mediocre at best. Of the professionals that I have had, they have all been Korean spas where they do the condom-in-the-mouth thing. And I never felt these were very good quality at all. I am a bit scarred to have a BBBJ in a jack shop with the hygiene issues.Sarah Thai had good cocksuckers. But don't ask for candy LOL unless trans is your thang like Mel did. Nightfunpages.com and Bedpage has plenty good BJ women. Korean and Japanese and the hotel ads are cheaper than most of the spas for your old cheapos here. These girls by OCC https://nightfunpages.com/amazing-service-honey-gfe-asian-sucky-fucky-1441-gisler-ave-costa-mesa/ $120 for half hour. FS and suck sucks.

MoonKnight22
05-20-22, 17:55
There is another site that features reviews, and from that it looks like this Anna 2.0 or Anna 3.0 is racking up the most reviews. The original Anna that left 2020 was amazing. If you talked to her when she was in the lobby, she was really bitchy, but inside the curtain room, she was like your long lost girlfriend making up for lost time.Have to disagree. Grace is used an abused by now. Don't know how you get GFE when the place is so small with beds to beds lining up.

MoonKnight22
05-20-22, 18:01
Worst ones.

Sapa Thai in Orange off Tustin ave. Bad BJ, the old bag almost bit off. Typical Asian AMP with private rooms. $60 for BJ and $40 for the door fee.

Melody massage in Lf gone downhill for some reason.

Good ones. Great massage, don't know if they treat customers with stinky dicks worse. But had a pleasant massage with Elegant Body massage in CM. FV. Oc beauty bar. Both have private rooms. Just make sure to tip them in advance. Better service im0.

MoonKnight22
05-20-22, 18:05

Lmao! If you and Stangboi are into Transgender, all good my friend.She is very talented. But not cheap like the Tijuana's pricing that most geezers want here. She lets you do whatever you want. She give Lucy a run for her money.

HeadorTail
05-20-22, 19:11
Have to disagree. Grace is used an abused by now. Don't know how you get GFE when the place is so small with beds to beds lining up.Certainly it's not a place for pounding away at someone but don't think every provider doesn't give a GFE to select customers. Even years ago when the curtains were almost see through a lot of clothes got moved around. Sweet Grace is tired. No doubt. But still a quality hour.

Anna wasn't exactly bitchy but pouty comes to mind. Very territorial. If you'd seen someone else she'd glare. Then whisper I'll do better next time. And she usually did. Classy lady from Wuhan. And if Anna two is sneaking into SH to do the crazy shit those two guys reported on the other site someone had better alert the papasan. I talked to him this week and he said Anna gone since end of March. And I confirmed it with her.

Alowicious
05-20-22, 20:22
There's about as much actual massage at Sunrise 8 as there is at a Napa Auto Parts. Even "jack shack" is being conservative. Afaict, the only one there is Rosie, though I've heard rumor there's a couple others. All offer FS, Rosie offers BBFSCIP.

I went when they first opened and it was strictly just nuru. Are they still doing that or is it regular massage with extras now?

Alowicious
05-20-22, 20:40
Stopped at Coconut again, after several failed attempts all week.

Didn't get quite the unicorn experience from last time (provider said she hurts down there. English is barely functional, so I assume Aunt Flo was visiting). But I got something of a unicorn experience of a different nature.

My favorite girl suggested I try Lulu. I resisted, until I laid eyes on her, and then it was a hells yes! Lulu looks about 24, hot and sexy spinner, fake B cups, pretty face, tight pussy.

Lulu's massage skills are decent. Firm pressure, but very random with no focus. Great head game (not my thing).

After massage and fun, I still had some time on the clock. Asked for some work on my legs. She obliged, then in comes my favorite girl to help. It was off and on (mostly on) Four Hands for the next half hour, went over by about 15 minutes. My girl's massage skills are LEGIT, some of the best I've experienced. Combine that with her killer body, natural Cs, gorgeous face, beautiful smile, young age, unmatched enthusiasm, genuine happiness to see me, and refusal to take the $40 tip I tried to give her (Lulu already got standard CFS tip), I was having the time of my life with two hotties giving me a legit massage while I ran my hands all over their girl parts. Mind you, this is after I already had a solid CFS session with Lulu.

I could tell my favorite was really wishing she could indulge. Kept stroking my ass and cock, kept kissing me, kept hugging and pressing her body against mine (no bra today, crop top, yoga pants. Damn you Aunt Flo!

I was told girls rotate once a month. It was suggested I try Jennifer next time. If she's anything like the other two, that's a sure thing.

Now if why'all help me remember what Pleaser stands for, I'll report back with the info.

AsianPussy
05-20-22, 23:20
Sarah Thai had good cocksuckers. But don't ask for candy LOL unless trans is your thang like Mel did. Nightfunpages.com and Bedpage has plenty good BJ women. Korean and Japanese and the hotel ads are cheaper than most of the spas for your old cheapos here. These girls by OCC https://nightfunpages.com/amazing-service-honey-gfe-asian-sucky-fucky-1441-gisler-ave-costa-mesa/ $120 for half hour. FS and suck sucks.Is there such a thing as Japanese FS in LA / OC, please DM me if you know one?

JetStream1
05-21-22, 02:04
Certainly it's not a place for pounding away at someone but don't think every provider doesn't give a GFE to select customers. Even years ago when the curtains were almost see through a lot of clothes got moved around. Sweet Grace is tired. No doubt. But still a quality hour.

Anna wasn't exactly bitchy but pouty comes to mind. Very territorial. If you'd seen someone else she'd glare. Then whisper I'll do better next time. And she usually did. Classy lady from Wuhan. And if Anna two is sneaking into SH to do the crazy shit those two guys reported on the other site someone had better alert the papasan. I talked to him this week and he said Anna gone since end of March. And I confirmed it with her.In recent weeks I have seen Grace have three different interactions with three different mongers. One guy she was the chatty Kathy the whole time (in Chinese). Another guy she was going through the motions, and when he said she was beautiful as she was slurping oil on his bratwurst, she used the opportunity to give him a little Chinese lesson on how to say beautiful then she finished him off licked-split. The third guy. There was complete silent and a lot of motion going on. Not sure what was happening. So as they YMMV.

Anna 1. 0 was never friendly except when you actually picked her, and she would light up.

As for the curtains, on the right side has always been Happy Ending Row with the Japanese shoji screen doors. But when SH was really pumping at full efficiency banging out 20 massages at a time, the left side incorporated some very lacy thin from curtains. From inside the room, you could easily see people walking past, but the "rooms" have no light and so they could not see inside at the happiness being given and received.

GoKipper
05-21-22, 02:17
I was at the Kings in LH. SW 3 girls all viet milfs. No young girls but I showed up near closing time so maybe that's why.

If you're talking about the Kings downstairs from my happy feet in WM, that matches my experience from last week. Legit massage, average quality, no tease, no nothing. Cute young hottie working the counter but she's not the one doing the massages.

LukeOC
05-21-22, 02:58
Massage in LF by Patsys across the street off of Jeronimo. There's a sonic foods in this plaza.

AMP was ok, hot girls but crappy BJ. Mid 30's Asian gal.

Bio Luna. Good sucky fucky, long time they love you, not cheap. Hot hot Japanese gal can sure suck a mean dick and ride the Kong for about a good 25 min. Total was $260.

Oc beauty bar in Fountain Valley off of Brookhurst. But I hear they are mobilizing in every town make appointment.

Crappy Nuru w dirty towels. That place is aka Palms and Oasis. Lots of Pigs in the parking lot waiting to bust the next dumbass coming here.

Sara Thai had lady Boys. Gross. The Thai girls actual girls can suck a good cock. I made sure they didn't have a cock under her skirt lmao.Maple Massage?

LukeOC
05-21-22, 03:01
At least around here it's a fantasy. I've had that in various Asian countries. In Toronto they have legal body rub parlors that's are clean and stocked with young talent as you describe, but they're HJ only. In our country, such a thing doesn't exist, and when it does it gets shut down quickly. We're stuck with the dark, dingy underbelly of the hobby. The closest thing I can think of are some of the tantra places there's a few of them around. You can google tantric massage near me. Also, downtown LA has a place called Vivastrah that has 2 or 3 girls doing nude massage and yoga sessions. They have a website and the girls look hot, but it's expensive and not FS from what I understand.Vivastrah looks interesting. Is it watch only?

BigBoDonk
05-21-22, 05:53
Is it First Class massage? LOL you are talking about. Great grannies with big ol titties and nice asses.Is First class FS?

Grimmy23
05-21-22, 13:42
Vivastrah looks interesting. Is it watch only?No, you can get a fully nude massage with happy ending at Vivastrah, and even add on a fully nude private yoga lesson (you and the instructor), but it's freaking expensive. Like 450 for a nude yoga session and hour massage with HE. Hot girls though, and nice clean, low traffic place.

Heartless Jay
05-21-22, 13:43
In the mood for FS for a change, so dropped by sunshine spa (the other CM one, on Harbor near Nutmeg). First time there in a long time. Hhr is 40, rooms have doors, reasonably clean. Pulled Jessica, typical 40 ish Chinese with thick middle and B+ or C- chest. Laid face up so as to convey intent. Paid 140 without argument. CBJ then CFS, and she performed reasonably well. Never took off her clothes though, just pulled up the skirt and bra. Just as well, I guess, with the body she's got. Asked if I wanted to finish with massage, and I said yes, so she said turn over and left. Then came back in to say sorry, time to go, next time more time, sorry. Kind of pissed me off so I took an extra long time getting dressed, during which she came in twice to rush me onward. Still oozing into my knickers as I walked out, and saw a monger waiting in the lobby, so I know why she rushed me out. Will not repeat, for the sloppy body and especially for the rush job, but I now know to scratch this place off my list. Anyone else been here recently? No posts on this place this year or last.

This experience reinforces my view that I'd much rather enjoy a full 60 minutes of decent massage with teasing and edging and an explosive HJ, and another one the next week, all for about the same price as a rushed FS with sticky knickers. But when the small head calls for FS, the big head usually gives in.

BigBoDonk
05-21-22, 14:14
In the mood for FS for a change, so dropped by sunshine spa (the other CM one, on Harbor near Nutmeg). First time there in a long time. Hhr is 40, rooms have doors, reasonably clean. Pulled Jessica, typical 40 ish Chinese with thick middle and B+ or C- chest. Laid face up so as to convey intent. Paid 140 without argument. CBJ then CFS, and she performed reasonably well. Never took off her clothes though, just pulled up the skirt and bra. Just as well, I guess, with the body she's got. Asked if I wanted to finish with massage, and I said yes, so she said turn over and left. Then came back in to say sorry, time to go, next time more time, sorry. Kind of pissed me off so I took an extra long time getting dressed, during which she came in twice to rush me onward. Still oozing into my knickers as I walked out, and saw a monger waiting in the lobby, so I know why she rushed me out. Will not repeat, for the sloppy body and especially for the rush job, but I now know to scratch this place off my list. Anyone else been here recently? No posts on this place this year or last.

This experience reinforces my view that I'd much rather enjoy a full 60 minutes of decent massage with teasing and edging and an explosive HJ, and another one the next week, all for about the same price as a rushed FS with sticky knickers. But when the small head calls for FS, the big head usually gives in.Boss dm location please.

SCJohn
05-21-22, 15:17
This experience reinforces my view that I'd much rather enjoy a full 60 minutes of decent massage with teasing and edging and an explosive HJ, and another one the next week, all for about the same price as a rushed FS with sticky knickers. But when the small head calls for FS, the big head usually gives in.Don't know if it's an age thing, but I don't need FS to be happy. Much prefer a good massage and a slow sensual HJ. If she get's naked, so much the better. It's also cheaper so you can get out more often.

Grimmy23
05-21-22, 16:21
Don't know if it's an age thing, but I don't need FS to be happy. Much prefer a good massage and a slow sensual HJ. If she get's naked, so much the better. It's also cheaper so you can get out more often.I'll take a well executed HJ over FS any day of the week. May be an age thing as you say. If the girl just climbs on I'm not going to kick her off, but I do t look for FS or even really want it anymore. Completely nude is a plus if you can find it.

KammyMike
05-21-22, 16:48
I'll take a well executed HJ over FS any day of the week. May be an age thing as you say. If the girl just climbs on I'm not going to kick her off, but I do t look for FS or even really want it anymore. Completely nude is a plus if you can find it.Air Body is my #1 spot for a complete full body massage and finished wi HJ.

Visited many AMP no others come close to what you get here for the price and value, no comparison.

KammyMike
05-21-22, 18:26
So far I visited Air Body in WM twice and both times the head to toes massage was excellent.

Macy and Jaime are not young but the massage and HJ was well executed. Standard 40 plus 60 with top up and UTC bottom.

The only downside is there's a group of homeless hanging out on the side of the building.

NathanCross
05-21-22, 20:58
Boss dm location please.Across from Target, plaza by Rite-Aid.

JetStream1
05-22-22, 02:13

This experience reinforces my view that I'd much rather enjoy a full 60 minutes of decent massage with teasing and edging and an explosive HJ, and another one the next week, all for about the same price as a rushed FS with sticky knickers. But when the small head calls for FS, the big head usually gives in.I had a bit of experience like that F&C, after 30 minutes of 60 "Oh I have another customer" . And even in some of the jack shacks like SH and Air, I have been shorted a bit by some. The worst case was that place on Golden West north of Westminster and South of 22, where I got 5 minutes massage, 10 minute jack and wham-bam-thank-you-monger. I think the answer is not to pay tip until end and / or when you pay the tip, you say "this includes massage afterward right?

JetStream1
05-22-22, 02:15
Air Body is my #1 spot for a complete full body massage and finished wi HJ.

Visited many AMP no others come close to what you get here for the price and value, no comparison.Who is good at AIR? I had Haley, and she has a smoking hot body and access, but her massage skills are similar to my skills playing the bassoon or adjusting the valves on a Ferrari. Neither of which I know much about.

Caribe
05-22-22, 14:17
I had a bit of experience like that F&C, after 30 minutes of 60 "Oh I have another customer" . And even in some of the jack shacks like SH and Air, I have been shorted a bit by some. The worst case was that place on Golden West north of Westminster and South of 22, where I got 5 minutes massage, 10 minute jack and wham-bam-thank-you-monger. I think the answer is not to pay tip until end and / or when you pay the tip, you say "this includes massage afterward right?Mongers, you have some control with what happens! From her description, I'm sure she would have been good with 100 after a she haggled with you, wanting 120. You can make it 120 to let her feel like she's won. If she asks for tip first, I show her the money and tell her to trust you. You will tip after. If they try to short me on time, I argue and show them the time, especially if Imade an appointment. Then I tell her less tip. If I see that the boss is forcing her to go on to the next customer, I back down and take it to the boss. If I have a previous relationship with the boss, I tell them that I was not happy being shorted. Usually, I get a apology and they say, "next time, more time". Sometimes there is no next time.

LoveViets
05-22-22, 14:18
Who is good at AIR? I had Haley, and she has a smoking hot body and access, but her massage skills are similar to my skills playing the bassoon or adjusting the valves on a Ferrari. Neither of which I know much about.Used to be the massage was an essential part of the providers repertoire but anymore the girls just want to make as much as they can as fast as they can. Surprised to see a review that a couple of them can actually give a massage. Most of the time I just walk in lay down face up and when one of them comes in I ask them to take care of me. Yes they smile knowing it's just what they want and fun for them too. And Hailey like any of them loves to see greenbacks to open that menu. They all love a nice cock and if you're going to be a cheap fuck and negotiate and ***** about how much for this and that's too much then you'll get the shitty service you deserve. It's a whole new era gentleman get used to it.

JetStream1
05-22-22, 15:11
Used to be the massage was an essential part of the providers repertoire but anymore the girls just want to make as much as they can as fast as they can. Surprised to see a review that a couple of them can actually give a massage. Most of the time I just walk in lay down face up and when one of them comes in I ask them to take care of me. Yes they smile knowing it's just what they want and fun for them too. And Hailey like any of them loves to see greenbacks to open that menu. They all love a nice cock and if you're going to be a cheap fuck and negotiate and ***** about how much for this and that's too much then you'll get the shitty service you deserve. It's a whole new era gentleman get used to it.For years, you got service, and then you provided a tip. In the past year or so, as wages have gone up 2%-5%, they decided to give themselves a 50% raise, with no improvement of services. Along with this unilateral increase, has come a more aggressive "negotiations" - which are essentially a demand. I think guys have to have steel will to go with their steel rod to simply say "no thanks. Just give me some foot massage and we're good" - then give them a $10-20 tip. I promise you those girls will start becoming a little more flexible.

I never low-ball these girls or try to bargain them down. But on the other hand, I am not sure its worth it to spend $100 for a girl to give you a helping hand. Perhaps if they add some T&A UTC to the mix, or some elements of a GFE. But just to lie there like a slab of beef while she gives you a totally unemotional and unromantic chop and pop, it does not leave me satisfied.

MoonKnight22
05-22-22, 17:17
Used to be the massage was an essential part of the providers repertoire but anymore the girls just want to make as much as they can as fast as they can. Surprised to see a review that a couple of them can actually give a massage. Most of the time I just walk in lay down face up and when one of them comes in I ask them to take care of me. Yes they smile knowing it's just what they want and fun for them too. And Hailey like any of them loves to see greenbacks to open that menu. They all love a nice cock and if you're going to be a cheap fuck and negotiate and ***** about how much for this and that's too much then you'll get the shitty service you deserve. It's a whole new era gentleman get used to it.Less haggling. More banging for sure. Finally a monger that's gets it and not some old geezer complaining. At least you know what the girls are worth These days. So whose good here.

MoonKnight22
05-22-22, 17:19
Who is good at AIR? I had Haley, and she has a smoking hot body and access, but her massage skills are similar to my skills playing the bassoon or adjusting the valves on a Ferrari. Neither of which I know much about.But not for the stingies I guess. Had no problem. New chicks arrived to. Typical $40 per 30 minutes.

MoonKnight22
05-22-22, 17:25
Yah pretty good luck getting appointments at nightfunpages.com. Looks like a good place, the girls here are more legit it seems to me. This was a good massage, don't expect FS. I tipped first. So I would get good service. Usually it's $40 for 30 minutes and $60. If you haggle you will lose IMO with most of these places. https://nightfunpages.com/best-body-rub-costa-mesa-new-asian-girls-40-30-mins/.

MoonKnight22
05-22-22, 17:28
Boss dm location please.Just google it.

MoonKnight22
05-22-22, 17:29
I was at the Kings in LH. SW 3 girls all viet milfs. No young girls but I showed up near closing time so maybe that's why.Dubois better than kings in my opinion.

SCJohn
05-22-22, 17:44
Used to be the massage was an essential part of the providers repertoire but anymore the girls just want to make as much as they can as fast as they can. Surprised to see a review that a couple of them can actually give a massage. Most of the time I just walk in lay down face up and when one of them comes in I ask them to take care of me. Yes they smile knowing it's just what they want and fun for them too. And Hailey like any of them loves to see greenbacks to open that menu. They all love a nice cock and if you're going to be a cheap fuck and negotiate and ***** about how much for this and that's too much then you'll get the shitty service you deserve. It's a whole new era gentleman get used to it.There's still a lot of places that provide a nice massage + HJ. BambooWood, Top10, SH, to name a few. You're just going to the Jack Shacks. If that's what you seek, that fine. There's a lot of us that still believe the massage is a major component of the visit.

CoffeeLake1151
05-22-22, 18:01
She is very talented. But not cheap like the Tijuana's pricing that most geezers want here. She lets you do whatever you want. She give Lucy a run for her money.Are the pics real?

Slammer6008
05-22-22, 18:02
Used to be the massage was an essential part of the providers repertoire but anymore the girls just want to make as much as they can as fast as they can. Surprised to see a review that a couple of them can actually give a massage. Most of the time I just walk in lay down face up and when one of them comes in I ask them to take care of me. Yes they smile knowing it's just what they want and fun for them too. And Hailey like any of them loves to see greenbacks to open that menu. They all love a nice cock and if you're going to be a cheap fuck and negotiate and ***** about how much for this and that's too much then you'll get the shitty service you deserve. It's a whole new era gentleman get used to it.It's not a bad menu!! Or you can save your money and get 2 1/2 Lucy's haha.

Kevin80
05-22-22, 18:46
There's still a lot of places that provide a nice massage + HJ. BambooWood, Top10, SH, to name a few. You're just going to the Jack Shacks. If that's what you seek, that fine. There's a lot of us that still believe the massage is a major component of the visit.Agree, lots of places, like the ones you mentioned, have providers that give amazing massages.

Chaos019
05-22-22, 18:56
BBFS at Fish and Chips has been a staple with every provider there.

As for safety, what's your definition of safety?

If you're referring to the fact that you can safely ask for BBFS, then sure it's safe.

If you're referring to STDs, All bare activities have some risks.

Been seeing the old ladies for a bit. Can anyone give the green light for BBFS and if it's safe from previous experience?

LukeOC
05-22-22, 19:24
Agree, lots of places, like the ones you mentioned, have providers that give amazing massages.A+ in LH is good for a decent massage too.

HeadorTail
05-22-22, 20:16
There's still a lot of places that provide a nice massage + HJ. BambooWood, Top10, SH, to name a few. You're just going to the Jack Shacks. If that's what you seek, that fine. There's a lot of us that still believe the massage is a major component of the visit.It's my preference to go to jack shacks and try to move them to the dark side with me. The FS shops from Saigon Spa to F and C are not my cup of tea. Lay the money down and spread your legs. I like the hunt. Start with the happy ending then make it a little happier each time. Some of those milfs can get pretty fired up under the right conditions.

LuvsAsians
05-22-22, 21:13

Good ones.

Maithai spa in Orange. Great talent. Tip the girls good. Vietnam girlies and hotties here.Only found a Mai Thai restaurant in Orange? Are you sure you're not referring to Jasmine Thai?

JetStream1
05-23-22, 00:25
Agree, lots of places, like the ones you mentioned, have providers that give amazing massages.No one mentions "One by One" on the north side of Westminster half a mile west from the SH-BW funplex and parking nightmare. At the time of the pandemic starting, I preferred this place to BW or SH because it had actual wooden walled stalls, and enough privacy for the kind of stuff that is risky at the curtain shops. Unfortunately, mid-pandemic they raised cover charge to 50 (which is same as YZ now), and they seemed under-staffed. But last time I was in there, there was a nice looking 30 ish girl but I didn't want to wait for her to get done.

Another place off the radar is Lucky 7 on Golden West south of 405 - I think its in the same parking lot as Harbor Freight is you need to buy some new tools after getting your main tool honed. Large private rooms with wooden walls all the way up (but cloth door).

There is also Beach Blvd in Stanton with their Miracle Mile of jack-in-shack shops at low low price even the cheapest monger can afford.

There are actually many places. I enjoy the hunt. I also hit Hacienda Heights, Tustin near 57, etc. Stay away from Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach though. Expensive and / or afraid of LE.

Paul0959
05-23-22, 01:47
Don't know if it's an age thing, but I don't need FS to be happy. Much prefer a good massage and a slow sensual HJ. If she get's naked, so much the better. It's also cheaper so you can get out more often.I agree 95% of the time. An exception is someone like Lucy whose service and attitude are exceptional.

YellowFinTuna
05-23-22, 14:13
After that discussion on Yuki at Air Body I decided to visit Le Palace down the street with the same owner where I got my start with Yuki. Of course Nicole wasn't there but I got Angela who was very cute. Lackluster service though so I won't be back unless I can get a Nicole meeting. MMS tried to put me into a curtain room for $40 and I had to remind her that I paid the $40 for the door rooms in the back. YMMV with Angela and she was young and cute. Definitely an A cup though.

SCJohn
05-23-22, 14:39
It's my preference to go to jack shacks and try to move them to the dark side with me. The FS shops from Saigon Spa to F and C are not my cup of tea. Lay the money down and spread your legs. I like the hunt. Start with the happy ending then make it a little happier each time. Some of those milfs can get pretty fired up under the right conditions.Yes, I've had a few that have gone to the dark side after multiple visits. It's great when that happens!

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 15:18
Yes, I've had a few that have gone to the dark side after multiple visits. It's great when that happens!Yup I agree sometimes they've had enough of the typical punks. And they will side to the older gentz.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 15:20
No one mentions "One by One" on the north side of Westminster half a mile west from the SH-BW funplex and parking nightmare. At the time of the pandemic starting, I preferred this place to BW or SH because it had actual wooden walled stalls, and enough privacy for the kind of stuff that is risky at the curtain shops. Unfortunately, mid-pandemic they raised cover charge to 50 (which is same as YZ now), and they seemed under-staffed. But last time I was in there, there was a nice looking 30 ish girl but I didn't want to wait for her to get done.

Another place off the radar is Lucky 7 on Golden West south of 405 - I think its in the same parking lot as Harbor Freight is you need to buy some new tools after getting your main tool honed. Large private rooms with wooden walls all the way up (but cloth door).

There is also Beach Blvd in Stanton with their Miracle Mile of jack-in-shack shops at low low price even the cheapest monger can afford.440.

Fair drive is still popping. No Le and cheap pussy there still. $200 total for wham bam thank you Wang!

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 15:21
Are the pics real?But I'm sure pretty close. I'm going to check out them too.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 15:23

Good ones.

Maithai spa in Orange. Great talent. Tip the girls good. Vietnam girlies and hotties here.Ask for Sammy it's off of Tustin ave. There's Good Day Spa across from them.

JackDaniels12
05-23-22, 15:50

If you want BBFSCIP and to hell with any consequences or self-respect, Sunrise 8 is THE go-to place.Where is this place? Is it the Bristol st place?

JetStream1
05-23-22, 16:18
I noticed that they seem to have removed the peepholes in YZ and put white duct tape over the lens. I also noticed my girl was in more of a tease mood too.

UciMagic
05-23-22, 18:49
I noticed that they seem to have removed the peepholes in YZ and put white duct tape over the lens. I also noticed my girl was in more of a tease mood too.Cool! Time for me to visit again!

LVB808
05-23-22, 19:04
Can anyone provide information about Jx spa in Santa Ana? I was able to find an address thru google search but can't find any info on this board by using search function. I've seen a couple of snippets here and there, but not really much. Can anyone vouch for this spot and is it worth a visit? Young / old? HE / FS? Single owner operator or a small stable? TIA for any info!

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 20:03
Can anyone provide information about Jx spa in Santa Ana? I was able to find an address thru google search but can't find any info on this board by using search function. I've seen a couple of snippets here and there, but not really much. Can anyone vouch for this spot and is it worth a visit? Young / old? HE / FS? Single owner operator or a small stable? TIA for any info!Place gives good massage for $40 per 30 minutes. $60 tip for HJ. Looks like others got BJ if the price is right, pretty sure it's up to the girl since the owners probably don't know what's done behind closed doors. Check it out and let me know.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 20:07
Pretty good place for HE. Clean rooms last time I went.

Young Z down the street needs appointment and all the girls wear uniforms. I went and no FS was offered. There's Ft Reflex before this place gave ok HJ by a girl named Coco w big rack.

Anyone been to Whale Spa?

BTW Saigon Spa doesn't offer FS, law enforcement busted them over the weekend. Had a closed sign and also they are in HB not Westminster.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 20:08
After that discussion on Yuki at Air Body I decided to visit Le Palace down the street with the same owner where I got my start with Yuki. Of course Nicole wasn't there but I got Angela who was very cute. Lackluster service though so I won't be back unless I can get a Nicole meeting. MMS tried to put me into a curtain room for $40 and I had to remind her that I paid the $40 for the door rooms in the back. YMMV with Angela and she was young and cute. Definitely an A cup though.Not sure what place you referring to, been there twice never had a Yuki.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 20:10
No one mentions "One by One" on the north side of Westminster half a mile west from the SH-BW funplex and parking nightmare. At the time of the pandemic starting, I preferred this place to BW or SH because it had actual wooden walled stalls, and enough privacy for the kind of stuff that is risky at the curtain shops. Unfortunately, mid-pandemic they raised cover charge to 50 (which is same as YZ now), and they seemed under-staffed. But last time I was in there, there was a nice looking 30 ish girl but I didn't want to wait for her to get done.

There is also Beach Blvd in Stanton with their Miracle Mile of jack-in-shack shops at low low price even the cheapest monger can afford.

There are actually many places. I enjoy the hunt. I also hit Hacienda Heights, Tustin near 57, etc. Stay away from Costa Mesa and Huntington Beach though. Expensive and / or afraid of LE.Thanks for the info, I love going to new places. Venturing out to see new puss is my thang. Post more places please.

JTimberlake888
05-23-22, 20:12
A+ in LH is good for a decent massage too.What's the damage? Hows Ospa these days. Heard mamasan it on vacay. Mary is the head of the house hold I hear. I want to try the mom / sister combo everyone talking about here.

HeadorTail
05-23-22, 20:26
I noticed that they seem to have removed the peepholes in YZ and put white duct tape over the lens. I also noticed my girl was in more of a tease mood too.The problem with the peep holes isn't that they can't work around it. It's just insulting. And to simultaneously raise the price to 50?? May needs to work on her business model. Grace, Nancy and Cindy left. Bella, Amy still there. I'd think the girls would miss the tips they used to get. So many other good choices. The shops northeast of Edinger give the same quality service for less if legit is your thing. Happy life 2 or something like that. Extremely tight parking.

JetStream1
05-23-22, 20:32
Bad ones ...Sunny Health in wm. Place has gone downhill. The young staff left. Just old hags left. Good for the penny pinchers in here I guess.Yeah SH is indeed down from their high water mark pre-pandemic. But I would not call Grace, Yoyo, Rose or Lucy "old hags" . More "moderately attractive pole polishers who might be a little overworked" and the Grand Madame of the place Helen is no spring chicken but she has a special wicked charm. That place is always hopping and they will probably bring new talent in.

Hornilius69
05-23-22, 22:11
Where is this place? Is it the Bristol st place?Guarantee BBFSCIP available. Plenty of hot women there. While fucking one of the girl, I heard another monger banging the other provider in the next room.

Illeffeqt
05-24-22, 01:13
Ask for Sammy it's off of Tustin ave. There's Good Day Spa across from them.Was curious about this place, will give it a try in the coming weeks. Sammy it is. Cheers!

Grimmy23
05-24-22, 10:31
The problem with the peep holes isn't that they can't work around it. It's just insulting. And to simultaneously raise the price to 50?? May needs to work on her business model. Grace, Nancy and Cindy left. Bella, Amy still there. I'd think the girls would miss the tips they used to get. So many other good choices. The shops northeast of Edinger give the same quality service for less if legit is your thing. Happy life 2 or something like that. Extremely tight parking.I would bet that they got a visit, not necessarily by LE but possibly by city code enforcement or their business licensing division, and that's what caused the peep holes to be installed. Costa Mesa's massage ordinance is the most restrictive in the state that I'm aware of, and it actually requires inward looking peep holes on all of the rooms, among other outrageous stuff, including the requirement that all therapists wear city issued photo I'd badges, and the ordinance even goes into detail to say they have to wear it on the upper right hand side of their uniform top with the photo side facing out. It also says you have to have a minimum 60 W bulb in the room and no dimmer switches allowed. That being said, it's all selectively enforced. I know the national chain places in CM don't have any of that stuff and have never been asked to. I see it as a means for them to attempt to control what happens behind closed doors at MPs. When they stop in for a random inspection they are told they need the peep holes on the door, but once things settle down a bit they just tape over them.

Rbk216
05-24-22, 15:40
Met Wolfie recently. Best Nuru I've had since Novia. Finally a masseuse who realizes that the FB in FBSM means full body.

The sliding was amazing and so was the teasing. She did camel slide upon the flip as well.

Highly recommend. There's no extras but she's great even without them.Met Wolfie again at Newport Nuru. Genuinely feel she's the successor to Novia. She knows how to use her full body in the same way Novia used to.

Great massage, great tease, camel slide and a sensual finish.

Highly recommend her for sure before she gets too popular. Apparently she works Wednesday thru Friday.

OCTatts
05-24-22, 16:03
Been hearing of the economic woes of the parlors and girls, many of whom have taken a big hit to their investments with the coin crash and all. The fact that Bedpage has increased their rates to $40 a post doesn't help any of us. There has been much talk of nightfunpages on here, and that is just a weird website. Seems the editors like to fuck around, publishing apartment addresses, posting random facebook people and calling them racist douchebags and weird shit like that. But I do agree with the the argument floating around to boycott bedpage and look to the other advertising sites. Skipthegames is a very useful site for the girls because is it free. Another good one is Megapersonals. If we can save the girls $$ on their marketing, maybe they can pass the savings onto us mongers.

https://orange-county.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-delights/305773643937

Sadly looks like the curtain may have gone down on Miss Saigon, but perhaps they will re-open. For the time being I am patronizing the Euclid location.

Grimmy23
05-24-22, 17:44
Been hearing of the economic woes of the parlors and girls, many of whom have taken a big hit to their investments with the coin crash and all. The fact that Bedpage has increased their rates to $40 a post doesn't help any of us. There has been much talk of nightfunpages on here, and that is just a weird website. Seems the editors like to fuck around, publishing apartment addresses, posting random facebook people and calling them racist douchebags and weird shit like that. But I do agree with the the argument floating around to boycott bedpage and look to the other advertising sites. Skipthegames is a very useful site for the girls because is it free. Another good one is Megapersonals. If we can save the girls $$ on their marketing, maybe they can pass the savings onto us mongers.

https://orange-county.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-delights/305773643937

Sadly looks like the curtain may have gone down on Miss Saigon, but perhaps they will re-open. For the time being I am patronizing the Euclid location.I would advise being extremely careful with Skipthegames. The few times I responded to ads on there I got texts back with death threats and random pics of dismembered bodies. One time when I was traveling I called one of the numbers and it dropped straight into the voicemail of the local PD vice detective. I later reverse searched the number, and legit it was his direct dial number at the PD. Usually I'll do a little research on phone numbers before I call them. Checking to see if they're legit numbers or track to an MP or a specific establishment. I've had a fair number of them trace to people with extensive criminal records. Things like armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. A lot of scary shit.

Bottom line is I won't discourage anybody from using that site. I'm sure there's plenty of perfectly good ads on there. Just be EXTREMELY careful. Don't call any number on that site from your actual phone number. Use an app or a burner phone. Check numbers before you call them, reverse search photos, etc. With any ad site that's free you're naturally going to get a lot of bogus stuff posted.

Plasma Spray
05-24-22, 18:03
What the heck is with these places amongst the KaMP raising prices like they know the economics better than Fed Chairman Jerome Powell!

$60 for hhr entry and $$ for the fun deed! I am headjng to TJ.

Kevin80
05-24-22, 20:14

Sadly looks like the curtain may have gone down on Miss Saigon, but perhaps they will re-open. For the time being I am patronizing the Euclid location.Parlors and girls been taking big hit man from coin crash? LOL.

July1714
05-24-22, 21:12
Massage was 5/10.

Looked about 40 to 50 but surprisingly had a tight body. HJ was 6/10 same as mamasan has taught them all. Horrible HJ though because no tease at all. She did let me touch utc so I was ok with that. Don't think I'll try her again. Besides ana, Andy and Lisa anyone else here recommended. ? Please pm me. Info for info thanks. First report in 1 year LOL mad trolls I see js.

Heartless Jay
05-24-22, 22:13
No one mentions "One by One"Last year a trusted monger sent me a DM with intel on One by One. Forgot all about that place until you mentioned it. Went today for the first time. As you said, 50 for an hour, private rooms with walls but just a curtain in the doorway. Pulled Lisa, Chinese gilf with hardly a word of English. Quite a good massage, not CMT but she worked really hard to crunch all the knots out of my back. Allowed groping of the calf and thigh while face down, but kept me covered the whole time and did no teasing, so I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out. On the flip, she said 10 minutes left, and pointed to junior. I said of course and she went to work with an oily HJ. Average skills on the HJ, nothing sensual, but not a jackhammer. Allowed UTC groping of her perky B cups, but it was so dark in the room I had to judge everything by feel. After the finish she gave me her digits and seemed grateful as hell for my business. Texted me 4 times before I got home. Got the feeling that a repeat visit will lead to a better outcome. Worth a repeat visit to see where it goes.

Heartless Jay
05-24-22, 22:26
There has been much talk of nightfunpages on here, and that is just a weird website.I Iooked at that site the other day and got a weird vibe from it. Gave addresses, which is unusual, from my experience. Googled one that claimed to be an apartment and it was a Motel 6. Listings like "sucky fucky", really low prices, like GFE FS for 100 or 120. Doubtful I would call any number listed there. Just smelled bad to me, like LEO, or a robbery scam.

JTimberlake888
05-24-22, 23:14
Looks like the place is legit. I had 2 good experiences. It's like here the editor gets messages from mongers. Thus the address listed. It's like a craigslist. It's definitely not LE.

They have the Palms ad listed just like Bedpage s with the correct number. I verified and Called and it was Palms answering. Yah they had some facebook stuff but I get it they got different people to use the site. Just like Bedpage.

Taws6
05-25-22, 00:41
girls, many of whom have taken a big hit to their investments with the coin crash and all. .I have a hard time believing the average massage parlor girl has any investment portfolio.

I used to hear from fellow mongers (especially on another site) how awesome bitcoin was & if everyone wasn't investing to the max, then you were stupid.

Put me in the stupid camp. Bitcoin investments are for chumps.

There is a reason few (if any) major respected fund has crypto in their portfolios.

Most fund managers view it like Warren Buffet does, it's trash.

JetStream1
05-25-22, 00:57
Parlors and girls been taking big hit man from coin crash? LOL.I wonder where these girls are stashing their cash. They might bring in $100 k+ cash tax free. But they probably don't have legitimate visas unless they have degrees in Engineering. Without documents, I am not sure how they can open a bank account or mutual fund. Some of these girls have been working 5 years, so that half a million bucks cash. They are probably richer than many of the mongers who come see them.

Grimmy23
05-25-22, 08:43
I have a hard time believing the average massage parlor girl has any investment portfolio.

I used to hear from fellow mongers (especially on another site) how awesome bitcoin was & if everyone wasn't investing to the max, then you were stupid.

Put me in the stupid camp. Bitcoin investments are for chumps.

There is a reason few (if any) major respected fund has crypto in their portfolios.

Most fund managers view it like Warren Buffet does, it's trash.The other thing is I find it hard to complain about an MP having to spend $40 per ad. If they have to place one add a day on BP that's $280/ week. Even at $40 house fee, and most have not been $40 house fee for a while, they're making more than enough to cover their ad cost. That's 7 customers at $40 each, or a little more than 5 customers at $50. They cover that in an hour. By comparison, for my fully legit spa that probably brings in less traffic than most of the places that get reviewed here, I pay about $1200/ week for advertising. Bottom line, BP is not the reason these places are raising prices. BP could charge $100 per ad and it's still too small an amount of money to affect them that much. They're raising their prices because they want to, and because their customers will pay it.

Charging for ads helps week out the riff raff. When you get "free" places like skipthegames you're naturally going to get a lot of crap that you'll have to filter through. I'm not here to defend or endorse BP, just saying that it is not the smoking gun behind price increases.

Kevin80
05-25-22, 11:45
Massage was 5/10.

Looked about 40 to 50 but surprisingly had a tight body. HJ was 6/10 same as mamasan has taught them all. Horrible HJ though because no tease at all. She did let me touch utc so I was ok with that. Don't think I'll try her again. Besides ana, Andy and Lisa anyone else here recommended. ? Please pm me. Info for info thanks. First report in 1 year LOL mad trolls I see js.Love this place, cleaner rooms and are larger and more private than SH downstairs. I was there last week and had Sally for the first time. Nice lady around 40 ish and tight body. Good massage and HJ with bare breasts touch. In the lobby I saw a another lady, thin and sexy, I first thought she was Anna because she was thin but she wasn't. She had a mask on, I wonder if that was this Charlie you're talking about, she must be new.

I never heard of Lisa, how is she? Also heard of new girls Amy and Shu Shu.

YellowFinTuna
05-25-22, 12:01
Not sure what place you referring to, been there twice never had a Yuki.Ask MMS for Yuki at Air Body. If Yuki moved back to Le Palace, she will tell you.

Slammer6008
05-25-22, 13:19
I wonder where these girls are stashing their cash. They might bring in $100 k+ cash tax free. But they probably don't have legitimate visas unless they have degrees in Engineering. Without documents, I am not sure how they can open a bank account or mutual fund. Some of these girls have been working 5 years, so that half a million bucks cash. They are probably richer than many of the mongers who come see them.They wire it back to China 20 g's at a time. Yes tax free.

HeadorTail
05-25-22, 14:02
They wire it back to China 20 g's at a time. Yes tax free.Slammer's right. And many have been killing it in the market. And now they're getting killed. Like some of us.

JetStream1
05-25-22, 14:16
...same as mamasan has taught them all. Horrible HJ though because no tease at all. She did let me touch utc so I was ok with that.I wonder if MMS Mindy is training these girls. Their routine is different than SH, and they seem to be well trained to provide similar service. From tease to the gradual apportionment of access on a sliding scale. The routine seems to have been created by a man though. What turns a woman on is not what turns a man on. Maybe Mindy's PPS trained her, and then she holds some in-service training sessions for the crew?

At SH, they have a minimal routine. Which even includes asking if you want hot stones. But its kinda all over the place. You might get anything from nothing to all on a first "date."

YZ has a routine too, but its got absolutely none of the bells and whistles provided at places that cater to the discriminating monger.

Taws6
05-25-22, 16:12
They wire it back to China 20 g's at a time. Yes tax free.Um, did the fed change it's reporting requirements?

Large transactions trigger special reporting requirements that must be specifically tracked and reported to various gov't agencies.

Single transaction limits start at $3,000 and at $10,000 another series of requirements get triggered.

Or don't I remember that correctly?

Krayanne
05-25-22, 16:17
Um, did the fed change it's reporting requirements?

Large transactions trigger special reporting requirements that must be specifically tracked and reported to various gov't agencies.

Single transaction limits start at $3,000 and at $10,000 another series of requirements get triggered.

Or don't I remember that correctly?Seriously guys. Really discussing on Fed requirements in this thread LOL.

Krayanne
05-25-22, 16:26
Ask MMS for Yuki at Air Body. If Yuki moved back to Le Palace, she will tell you.How much damage to expect?