PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Porkys1980
03-31-22, 14:00
I work nearby and have noticed the the open sign has not been lit for the past week. Did it go bye bye?Appt online only.

HeadHunter1969
03-31-22, 16:34
Did you happen to get a name? So I know who to avoid if I ever go there.I mentioned two names in my post. Please re-read.

H69.

HeadHunter1969
03-31-22, 16:43
Quick post about a chick I saw yesterday. Saw the ad and she looked great!

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/santa-ana/21148439.html.

Asked to verify pics and she sent some that looked close with her face hidden. Nice ass, skinny, wearing lingerie. She quoted $250 / hr. Got her to agree to $200 with 2 pops. Massage only. Got to the location off 55 / MacArthur. Easy instructions easy to find. Got to the room and she was cute, but not wearing any make-up and was just wearing a little silk robe. Nice ass and really thin (ribs showing). Offered a shower then asked me to get naked and lay on the bed. What proceeded was a very basic HJ with minimal teasing. She would not take off her panties and would only allow kitty touching over the panties. Tits were small so no much fun to play with. Between pops she gave a lackluster massage with no teasing. Flipped again for pop #2. Same story. Not terrible, but there's just SO many ways to spend 200 in this hobby that I don't think I'll repeat. My $0.02.

HH69.

Meshugga
03-31-22, 17:30
$$ for BBJ and FS offers there.I assume that's in addition to the 180 or 200 at the door? That seems crazy.

Hornilius69
03-31-22, 19:38
I assume that's in addition to the 180 or 200 at the door? That seems crazy.Don't park your fancy car aka Tesla in front of their store. They have camera to see who is the rich monger.

Another lesson learned!

HeadorTail
03-31-22, 19:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FrankSmith666
03-31-22, 21:11
Anyone know of any good FS AMP in Tustin? Thanks.

Hyarusa
03-31-22, 21:16
Bring tape, and insist since you are paying, you don't like the intrusion. Do this as you are ready to hand over the cash. If they don't like it, pull you money back toward your pocket. See if they change their mind. Money talks here. Or you walk.Why bother though? There are plenty of other parlors that don't play these silly games.

Mr Plumber
04-01-22, 02:00
Anyone know of any good FS AMP in Tustin? Thanks.There have been multiple reports from different mongers about the Mamasan at JX in Tustin. Ponderous tatas and a skilled oral linguist. Perhaps the world's finest combination of physical attributes. She also happens to have a nasty latex allergy and penchant for catching male ejaculate in her mouth then swallowing hard and saying, "Aaaaahhhhhhh. ". Could FS of some variety be far behind?

#TheSearchToolIsYourFriend.

#HappyCumInMouthing.

#OrFuckingAsTheCaseMayBe.

#ObligatoryYMMV.

Lift Her Up
04-01-22, 02:07
Interesting scenario, clients using the peep hole. Pretty sure, I've seen peepholes before? Can't recall where / when, but definitely quite some time ago. I'd guess, if the peephole is out in the open on the door, easily spotted, then the expectation of privacy is not really there.Way back in the late 1980's, at a place technically in Newport Beach nest the airport, somewhere around Birch, I was in a room where one of the walls looked like an artificial post-construction add-on, and there was this oddly placed little mirror on it. Later I started thinking, I wonder if that was a one-way window. FWIW.

This was back when I could get CFS for. 6.

Lift Her Up.

OCTatts
04-01-22, 03:05
Way back in the late 1980's, at a place technically in Newport Beach nest the airport, somewhere around Birch, I was in a room where one of the walls looked like an artificial post-construction add-on, and there was this oddly placed little mirror on it. Later I started thinking, I wonder if that was a one-way window. FWIW.

Lift Her Up.Wow yup. At this point cities such as Newport Beach Capistrano etc are not good since they crack down more often. Back then everybody used the "Hollywood Press" rags for. 75 c on the street. Man, those girls had tan lines on their tittys big pink nipples hairy moisty juicy hungry pussies. These young whipper snappers wouldn't understand.

There's an mature gal named Shauna who is a 65 ish redhead in south oc. I'm sure some of you mongers know her of the big boobs.

Grimmy23
04-01-22, 09:21
Way back in the late 1980's, at a place technically in Newport Beach nest the airport, somewhere around Birch, I was in a room where one of the walls looked like an artificial post-construction add-on, and there was this oddly placed little mirror on it. Later I started thinking, I wonder if that was a one-way window. FWIW.

Lift Her Up.Back in the day when I used to travel a hell of a lot for work, I visited a legal brothel in Prague. They had this set of rooms where one wall was one-way glass. Fucking in there was cheaper than in the other rooms. You could sit on the other side of the glass with your drink and watch the action. Free show while a few patrons got a discounted lay. It was not much different than the FKK clubs in Germany where all the girls run around completely naked and the guys wear nothing but a towel, socializing and having drinks and snacks until you pick one to take to a room.

Skinny Dugan
04-01-22, 09:27
I was thinking about bringing a black sharpie the next time. That would be a nightmare to get off. Mmsn would probably just open the door. I think I'm done with that place. I'll miss the great massages from a few of the girls. I can't imagine that very many female customers will return when they see the hole.

Bring tape, and insist since you are paying, you don't like the intrusion. Do this as you are ready to hand over the cash. If they don't like it, pull you money back toward your pocket. See if they change their mind. Money talks here. Or you walk.

HexenDuction
04-01-22, 10:13
A little lighter fluid, nail Polish remover or acetone will remove magic marker.

I was thinking about bringing a black sharpie the next time. That would be a nightmare to get off. Mmsn would probably just open the door. I think I'm done with that place. I'll miss the great massages from s few of the girls. I can't imagine that very many female customers will return when they see the hole.

ThisIsItOne
04-01-22, 14:39
Elle.

Would estimate her height around 5-8.Thank you!

KingOfFighters
04-01-22, 17:40
Umm yah they do.I guess they upped their service then.

ReckSlaf
04-01-22, 17:50
Back in the day when I used to travel a hell of a lot for work, I visited a legal brothel in Prague. They had this set of rooms where one wall was one-way glass. Fucking in there was cheaper than in the other rooms. You could sit on the other side of the glass with your drink and watch the action. Free show while a few patrons got a discounted lay. It was not much different than the FKK clubs in Germany where all the girls run around completely naked and the guys wear nothing but a towel, socializing and having drinks and snacks until you pick one to take to a room.The old Green Spa in Gardena was an interesting place. Korean spa where you undressed and put everything in a locker and cleaned, steamed, or soaked in the jacuzzi with other dudes but then you would go to the room to pick your "masseuse". They'd be half dressed or wearing something completely see through while you were optionally holding your towel and letting your dong swing. They had those saloon doors that you could basically peek over the top, sometimes they would put a towel over the doors for "privacy". There was a girl there (Kim or Kimmy) who would sit on your face or ride bb cowgirl, but would put on a cover when you wanted to finish (mish or doggy). No surprise that they didn't last long. It was a poorly kept secret next to a pool hall and a couple of restaurants.

HandyLover
04-01-22, 19:55
Went to Miracle Foot on Bolsa. Met at the door by large breasted 40 yr old Asian in a dress. Led me to the room, I wanted an hour but she said only doing 1/2 hr. Took 40 and I laid down. She proceeded with a 3/10 massage for about 5 minutes, no teasing. She had me flip and used her hand gesture for a handy, BJ, or FS. Wanted 80 for a handy and I negotiated down to $50 with tits hanging out. She pulled them out of her top and they were beautiful. I handled them while she tugged. Handy was 7/10, a bit rushed but not too bad. Rubbed her ass under the skirt and it was nice for an Asian. Blew and she cleaned me up. Personality wasn't that great but loved her body. I don't get BJ's or FS, but if I did I would have with her. Sorry, could not understand her name because of the language barrier. Might have been the MMS, but I know it isn't Sophie.

Cheers!

PhineasPhreak
04-02-22, 14:56
Met a sexi little number at Miss Saigon. Lyni has fucking awesome boobs, beautiful skin overall nice body. Surprised she uses her real picture for her post.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/4813933--Cherry-Girls-Southern-California.html

Rbk216
04-02-22, 16:31
Met Wolfie recently. Best Nuru I've had since Novia. Finally a masseuse who realizes that the FB in FBSM means full body.

The sliding was amazing and so was the teasing. She did camel slide upon the flip as well.

Highly recommend. There's no extras but she's great even without them.

JerryX
04-02-22, 17:39
RBFS, as stated I was relating others' reports. As I always try to "eat my own dog food" as the saying goes, I'll check out JX myself next week. I'll be willing to offer more than usual to access the limits. Hopefully vindication will be my prize. If not then I owe an apology and will be more cautious in how I relate others' reports going forward.The place has no doors in one room and curtains in other.

Be a cuckold LOL mamasan hot taste my cum when you with her next time lmao.

GoodFellax1
04-02-22, 21:52
Met a sexi little number at Miss Saigon. Lyni has fucking awesome boobs, beautiful skin overall nice body. Surprised she uses her real picture for her post.

https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/4813933--Cherry-Girls-Southern-California.htmlJust saw her on Thursday at Lampson and Euclid (upstairs). She's def cute, maybe 25 yo. Natural Cs maybe 5'3". Personality is lacking but whatever. Wanted 180 FS and said 160 minimum usually but ended up settling at 140 this one time. Sensual CBJ and CFS. FYI house fee is 60/ hh since they changed ownership. Won't repeat bc of the cost.

Saw another girl as I left and she's older, more Milfy, but not my cup of tea.

BigBoDonk
04-03-22, 06:37
Well, not that big of a boobs tbh. So so.

Just saw her on Thursday at Lampson and Euclid (upstairs). She's def cute, maybe 25 yo. Natural Cs maybe 5'3". Personality is lacking but whatever. Wanted 180 FS and said 160 minimum usually but ended up settling at 140 this one time. Sensual CBJ and CFS. FYI house fee is 60/ hh since they changed ownership. Won't repeat bc of the cost.

Saw another girl as I left and she's older, more Milfy, but not my cup of tea.

BigBoDonk
04-03-22, 06:38
Where is this magical place?

The place has no doors in one room and curtains in other.

Be a cuckold LOL mamasan hot taste my cum when you with her next time lmao.

Taws6
04-03-22, 14:30
Was in Anaheim yesterday, and was traveling on Brookhurst, no time to have a session, but saw there was a big banner saying "FOR LEASE" at about where the massage place is in there.

Anyone confirm? I didn't pull into the parking lot, just drove by at speed on the street, so it might be for a different establishment, I don't know.

If closed, it would be a pity, although I haven't seen her in awhile Betty worked there on Sundays, and she was always great!

Thanks.

Rocco D
04-03-22, 15:09
Huys, this place is being oversold big time. I realize YMMV but this place is average at best. No magical giant racked mms going to take you to heaven.

I've been here a lot, trust me.

Where is this magical place?

Geddy56
04-03-22, 18:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Superflytnt
04-03-22, 18:30
Was in Anaheim yesterday, and was traveling on Brookhurst, no time to have a session, but saw there was a big banner saying "FOR LEASE" at about where the massage place is in there.

Anyone confirm? I didn't pull into the parking lot, just drove by at speed on the street, so it might be for a different establishment, I don't know.

If closed, it would be a pity, although I haven't seen her in awhile Betty worked there on Sundays, and she was always great!

Thanks.I wish I had gone there more often. If anyone knows where Estrella (star) went let me know.

TradingFavs714
04-03-22, 21:26
I wish I had gone there more often. If anyone knows where Estrella (star) went let me know.I see 1807 W Katella.

Slammer6008
04-03-22, 22:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Chhnk
04-04-22, 02:39
Met Wolfie recently. Best Nuru I've had since Novia. Finally a masseuse who realizes that the FB in FBSM means full body.

The sliding was amazing and so was the teasing. She did camel slide upon the flip as well.

Highly recommend. There's no extras but she's great even without them.Is this her? https://www.instagram.com/alice_wonderland___710/.

Was looking for Alice at Newport Nuru and someone on RM said she goes by Wolfie now but I haven't had a chance to go verify they're the same girl.

Hobbyist1492
04-04-22, 09:13
Went there, assigned a room, then she (Emily) returned wearing a mask. I asked if she was mamasan and she said, "I will not answer that. " Will never repeat.

CraziMonkee7
04-04-22, 12:17
Just a heads up. I texted Lucy cause I was curious about whether or not she still worked at F&C and she said she still works there. Confirmation for anyone that was wondering. Stay safe out there.

HeadHunter1969
04-04-22, 13:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Then report their posts, don't comment them on the forum.

A2

RobbSams
04-04-22, 15:26

Highly recommend. There's no extras but she's great even without them.When you say no extras does that mean no HE too? Also how much did it set you back?

SpreadEmWide
04-04-22, 15:33
Went twice 2 different girls. RT only. They give a BS massage Rush you to turn and finish.Maybe they don't like the Gwai Los. Lmao.

I been there and got a great BJ.

Jerry recommended fish and chips w Lucy. So he lying about that? Lmao.

Maybe they can tell you mongers are cheapie. And they only cater to people that pay first thanks to you.

People that steal their tips lately.

I thought the place you guys recommended sucked too.

Palms nuru had no FS or good nude rub unless rubbed by a fat Hispanic.

Then there's happy in SA. The girls are getting way older and more like gilfs. And if you get a younger one.

She wants top $$. But I get it. I'm not going to rant about the prices and complaints. If you don't got the $$.

Then stop mongering in oc and go to tj if you want cheap pussy. Lmao.

Unlocked massage in cm. Unlocked my cum in her mouth too.

SpreadEmWide
04-04-22, 15:38
[Deleted by Admin]

SpreadEmWide
04-04-22, 15:45
Good AMPs.

FC. New girl Moana. Likes to moan. And don't cry if they don't do you like they do me. I see lots of babies in this forum LOL.

Oasis in hb. Off of Euclid. Good rub a dub.

Starfish in Tustin hot young ones.

Oc Beauty bar in FV. Good he. No FS. So don't ask!

Bad AMP.

Rose spa. In cm. FS. But then their boss a big black guy makes.

Sure you pay the house fee and $180.

Honey spa. Hot girls. But same black guy follows you to the car and make sure you didn't short change.

His girls.

Total relax is tota jokey joke.

Tlc sure didn't tender and love my cock as advertised. Old gilfs w half ass handiess.

Mustang3
04-04-22, 15:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Abcd128
04-04-22, 16:21
Any bolt on talent at bamboo? Wished andie and Anna had bigger upper section.

Grimmy23
04-04-22, 16:46
Any bolt on talent at bamboo? Wished andie and Anna had bigger upper section.The girls at Bamboo are all pretty flat. Anna wears a thick padded bra so it looks like she has good boobs, but when the bra comes of there's not much actually there. I don't think I've ever seen such a thick padded bra before! But she's also the only one so far that actually put her nipple in my mouth and let me suck on it all I wanted, so she has that to her credit. Andie's are even a little smaller I think, and she doesn't like being touched. Jessica's seem a little bigger but she won't take her top off. She just lets you feel under her shirt. Charlie's are a little bigger and I've gotten her top off, but the rest of her service is lackluster compared to the others. If you must have big boobs, Bamboo isn't your place. Bamboo has plenty of other redeeming qualities though. I have to admit I wasn't totally excited about it at first but the place has kind of grown on me.

SpreadEmWide
04-04-22, 17:02
The girls at Bamboo are all pretty flat. Anna wears a thick padded bra so it looks like she has good boobs, but when the bra comes of there's not much actually there. But she's also the only one so far that actually put her nipple in my mouth and let me suck on it all I wanted, so she has that to her credit. Andie's are even a little smaller I think, and she doesn't like being touched. Jessica's seem a little bigger but she won't take her top off. She just lets you feel under her shirt. Charlie's are a little bigger and I've gotten her top off, but the rest of her service is lackluster compared to the others. If you must have big boobs, Bamboo isn't your place.Anna has a tasty pussy. And I came on Anna's tatas. Checkers chucks. Cuckz If you don't get it. Not my fault. Cheapers creepers lmao.

SpreadEmWide
04-04-22, 17:06
[Deleted by Admin]

HeadorTail
04-04-22, 17:31
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

HeadorTail posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

DatChase
04-04-22, 17:42
Yeah, same experience only I walked out. We need to weed out the shills on this board.

HH69.I went on Friday, didn't catch her name but had a mask, assume it was also Emily. Got a good massage, light teasing, on flip she started with jackhammer. Asked her to use mouth she gave the Giggle said no can't. Keept teasing her and pushing for BJ all while playing with her tits. I offered 120 on top of house fee for BJ, she finally said no, COVID. Settled for sucking her nips while she finished me off. Maybe with repeat trips could make some ground but not worth it for me.

Skinny Dugan
04-04-22, 18:07
Linda has a nice rack. I've given them the taste test before. I don't go in much so I don't know the girls very well. Anna definitely has itty bitty titties. She lathered up my hands with sanitizer then made it difficult to get to them. Was I supposed to go for the muff?

Any bolt on talent at bamboo? Wished andie and Anna had bigger upper section.

Grimmy23
04-04-22, 18:20
Linda has a nice rack. I've given them the taste test before. I don't go in much so I don't know the girls very well. Anna definitely has itty bitty titties. She lathered up my hands with sanitizer then made it difficult to get to them. Was I supposed to go for the muff?I think you do have to play it cool there and not push for too much until the provider gets to know you. I had no problem getting Anna's top off on the first visit with her, but she also knew I specifically requested her and made an appointment so that probably helped. I tried getting her pants down but when I went for the button she stopped me and said "later. " So maybe on another visit. Charlie is the only one there who I've had luck with getting pants down, but that took several repeat visits and I've decided she's not really worth it because others there provide much better service. So it's kind of the thrill of the chase there in a lot of ways, and it takes multiple visits with any given provider to get very far. One thing that's a given though is a far better massage and HJ than you'll get at 90% of other AMPs, and for a lot less.

PharmHobby
04-04-22, 19:33
I think you do have to play it cool there and not push for too much until the provider gets to know you. I had no problem getting Anna's top off on the first visit with her, but she also knew I specifically requested her and made an appointment so that probably helped. I tried getting her pants down but when I went for the button she stopped me and said "later. " So maybe on another visit. Charlie is the only one there who I've had luck with getting pants down, but that took several repeat visits and I've decided she's not really worth it because others there provide much better service. So it's kind of the thrill of the chase there in a lot of ways, and it takes multiple visits with any given provider to get very far. One thing that's a given though is a far better massage and HJ than you'll get at 90% of other AMPs, and for a lot less.Since we are on the topic of Bamboo, I stopped in today while on a business trip and drew Amy. Her rub was a bit too hard for my taste. I said 'soft' twice but it sure wasn't. Zero tease on the rub but she did allow OTC roaming. She has a nice body from what I could see and her legs felt good through her tight jeans. On the flip, I wasn't impressed with the handshake. No teasing, no playing with the boys, no edging, just your normal jack rabbit type. Allowed no UTC roaming and very little OTC during the HJ. I finally asked her to slow down and just barely managed to cross the finish line. She went back to lots of different rubbing at the end. By far my worst experience at Bamboo. Normally a great slow standard finish. Will not repeat with Amy.

Caribe
04-04-22, 20:16
Just a heads up. I texted Lucy cause I was curious about whether or not she still worked at F&C and she said she still works there. Confirmation for anyone that was wondering. Stay safe out there.Good to know. She's not my cup of tea but she's good support for the mongering community. I talked to Papasan on the phone a few days ago and he also said Lucy was working.

MMacFly
04-04-22, 21:21
Got Kelly. 50 hr. Almost no English. Started off ok on the massage. About 15-20 min asked if I wanted to do 30 min 4 hands for another 30 bucks. So now 80 in. Nancy joins. They immediately tell me to flip and start the negotiation. 40 per person. Of course more of an up sell to pull up their shirt. Completely killed the vibe. I asked to just end the session. Got 40 bucks back and bounced. Worst experience in a long time.

LngTimeMongr
04-04-22, 21:54
Good to know. She's not my cup of tea but she's good support for the mongering community. I talked to Papasan on the phone a few days ago and he also said Lucy was working.Come on guys is lucy really that good to be talking about her like she apple from eco? Who looks better? Mary from chens or lucy?

Bro Hymn
04-05-22, 10:22
Since we are on the topic of Bamboo, I stopped in today while on a business trip and drew Amy. Her rub was a bit too hard for my taste. I said 'soft' twice but it sure wasn't. Zero tease on the rub but she did allow OTC roaming. She has a nice body from what I could see and her legs felt good through her tight jeans. On the flip, I wasn't impressed with the handshake. No teasing, no playing with the boys, no edging, just your normal jack rabbit type. Allowed no UTC roaming and very little OTC during the HJ. I finally asked her to slow down and just barely managed to cross the finish line. She went back to lots of different rubbing at the end. By far my worst experience at Bamboo. Normally a great slow standard finish. Will not repeat with Amy.I went to see amy yesterday. My first experience at bamboo and I would probably repeat but it's strictly based on the price point / convenience. I had a slightly different experience but based on what I knew about the place going in, what I paid between house and tip and what I ended up getting, everything was decent.

Personally I look for a deeper massage so amy fit the bill quite well. I didn't get to see all of the talent working when I went in, but from what I saw, amy was one of the more petite ladies in the shop.

When it came time for the finish, amy sat down on the table next to me (I assumed that she did it to block too much touch) and she started a very slow teasing HJ but let me take off her shirt pretty quickly without any discussion of tip, though once the bra was off, the jackhammer came out.

Either way, I feel like I will be judging this place on a pretty steep curve. It's a great option for a decent experience if I don't have something else better prebooked.

Caribe
04-05-22, 13:59
FC. New girl Moana. Likes to moan. And don't cry if they don't do you like they do me. I see lots of babies in this forum LOL.

I just talked to Papasan and he said no Moana and no new girl. He also said, maybe he’ll have a new girl next week. I’d take that last statement with a grain of salt. Key word, maybe!

OCTatts
04-05-22, 15:02

https://www.yesbackpage.com/40/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/4813933--Cherry-Girls-Southern-California.htmlYou are right she is frigging cute. Soft natural breasts beautiful skin. Perfect for when you are in the mood for a young 20 something hotty. There's also another beauty named Lily.

SpreadEmWide
04-05-22, 16:04
I just talked to Papasan and he said no Moana and no new girl. He also said, maybe hell have a new girl next week. Id take that last statement with a grain of salt. Key word, maybe!LOL I can't help if some gilf changes her name. She was good and nice tatas for older AMP.

Porkys1980
04-05-22, 16:31
[Deleted by Admin]

BigDog2022
04-05-22, 16:38
I just talked to Papasan and he said no Moana and no new girl. He also said, maybe hell have a new girl next week. Id take that last statement with a grain of salt. Key word, maybe!Place is way overrated and service was ok at best.

I tried the place down the street called Sunny health. Worst service by grace and Anna.

Expensive he and no titty play. I see a lot of ranting in here by senior members that act like the sex patrol. Hope this place stays fun.

Oc beauty bar was good. Call ahead.

JX was ok. No BJ. Good handy. LOL I'm not crying like most people doing here.

Some.

Monger made a good point. Go to to tJ LOL.

CraziMonkee7
04-05-22, 17:11
Anyone got any recommendations for FS in Brea or Fullerton area? Much appreciated.

Taws6
04-05-22, 17:34
Oh look Jerry has another Sign on LOL.I am glad I am not the only one that thought this. Seems Jerry got himself banned, and Spread them just joined about a month ago.

Porkys1980
04-05-22, 19:48
I am glad I am not the only one that thought this. Seems Jerry got himself banned, and Spread them just joined about a month ago.I knew it by the way they type as well. Add Gilligian to the list and Grimmy.

BigDog2022
04-05-22, 20:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BigDog2022
04-05-22, 20:56
AMPs vs mP.

Palms no bueno. Girl was fat an no enjoyment.

Happy in Sa. Overpriced. Older Gilf.

No names because I don't want someone gunk on my therapist.

Johannas in La puente. Hot girls. Good BJ.

Rose spa. Too many law enforcement there.

Dubois in Compton. Holy smokes. Hot titties here.

Oc beauty in FV. Hotties. Good Happy. No FS.

Fish and chip. Old Gilfs. Tried Lucy just to leave my stains on her so others can taste it.

V spa across the street. Hot Viet girls. Damage was $100 for BJ and $60 for the house.

Amy on Yesbackpages should be on no back pages half ass massage and jack hammered my cock.

BigDog2022
04-05-22, 20:59
I knew it by the way they type as well. Add Gilligian to the list and Grimmy.Their reviews are just rehashed ones from a few months ago.

SpreadEmWide
04-05-22, 22:20
I knew it by the way they type as well. Add Gilligian to the list and Grimmy.I looked at their posts and they just reiterate same jargon about the places that other visited. LOL glad I came in Lucy from f $c too!

ArchOwl
04-05-22, 22:32
Anyone got any recommendations for FS in Brea or Fullerton area? Much appreciated.There's a place at puente / central that does covered FS the last time I was there, but it's been a few years and it was a little pricier than most other places I've been to without much improvement in service. Most places in fullerton are HE only. Easy FS can be found on whittier blvd between colima and beach, mainly older Chinese ladies but you can find a looker here or there. I like lady fortuna mainly because parking is off the street and there's a back entrance for discretion, but I've scored FS at pretty much any spa up and down that road.

Slammer6008
04-06-22, 02:03
There's a place at puente / central that does covered FS the last time I was there, but it's been a few years and it was a little pricier than most other places I've been to without much improvement in service. Most places in fullerton are HE only. Easy FS can be found on whittier blvd between colima and beach, mainly older Chinese ladies but you can find a looker here or there. I like lady fortuna mainly because parking is off the street and there's a back entrance for discretion, but I've scored FS at pretty much any spa up and down that road.Fullerton. Susan is the best cork sucker there. Boy she can take a load!!

JackSparrows
04-06-22, 02:12
Fullerton. Susan is the best cork sucker there. Boy she can take a load!!BTW this place off of cm called Spa 8 had nice big tittied MILF. She goes I don't usually do this but I like you haha. So I fed my dick to her for $80, nice bod. Good attitude. J know some mongers will say this place been closed. But it's not. Forgot her name. Her English was bad.

MPNinja
04-06-22, 05:19
Don't have the time and money to take one for the team nowadays so I'm asking for suggestions / recommendations LOL.

Any place out there that is similar to Bamboo? Decent / good no rush massage with HE.

I've tried Krystal but will go just every once in a while because of the price.

Thanks in advance.

Also does anybody know where Ivy from Venus Spa in La Palma is now?

And Linda from Nirvana Los Alamitos?

BullNick
04-06-22, 08:39
Has anyone seen Asia at Havana? Her picture is intriguing.

YoungMonger808
04-06-22, 11:22
Hi all,

Will be in town around Grove Park / Anaheim area. Any good recommendations for a good FS plus or any girls that give good BBBJ?

LngTimeMongr
04-06-22, 11:38
AMPs vs mP.

Palms no bueno. Girl was fat an no enjoyment.

Happy in Sa. Overpriced. Older Gilf.

No names because I don't want someone gunk on my therapist.

Johannas in La puente. Hot girls. Good BJ.

Rose spa. Too many law enforcement there.

Dubois in Compton. Holy smokes. Hot titties here.

Oc beauty in FV. Hotties. Good Happy. No FS.

Fish and chip. Old Gilfs. Tried Lucy just to leave my stains on her so others can taste it.

V spa across the street. Hot Viet girls. Damage was $100 for BJ and $60 for the house.

Amy on Yesbackpages should be on no back pages half ass massage and jack hammered my cock.How was Dubois in compton? Whats the info? I live in cpt so I can try to make that as my go to spot LOL.

Illeffeqt
04-06-22, 12:43
Caught a new girl Li. When I asked for my reg she said she was gone but she'd take good care of me. 25-35 tallish Chinese girl nothing to write home about, had a coffee stain on her shirt LOL and thick yoga pants. She was very bubbly tho and I liked her attitude so I said why not. Massage was great, one of the better ones I've had. Walked on me a little, hit the pressure points, said to go hard and she did, good shit. Flip comes at attention, she's asks OK? We laugh and I say what do you think? Never rushed, never discussion of tip, great technique. MGMT trains their girls well here. Standard rub and tug, very little roaming. Always a nice time there.

Grimmy23
04-06-22, 12:46
Don't have the time and money to take one for the team nowadays so I'm asking for suggestions / recommendations LOL.

Any place out there that is similar to Bamboo? Decent / good no rush massage with HE.

I've tried Krystal but will go just every once in a while because of the price.

Thanks in advance.

Also does anybody know where Ivy from Venus Spa in La Palma is now?

And Linda from Nirvana Los Alamitos?Air Body Massage is a similar setup to Bamboo. I only went there once. The girls were younger and cuter, provided similar service to Bamboo (good massage with HE), but gave less access under the clothes than the Bamboo girls. Of course that was one visit, and there's a couple girls at Bamboo that won't let you go under the clothes until they get to know you, so one visit isn't exactly a fair evaluation.

BigBoDonk
04-06-22, 13:00
Guys do you know any place that has African American masseur ladies?

Grimmy23
04-06-22, 13:15
Guys do you know any place that has African American masseur ladies?She's a CMT named Toya who runs a legit massage practice out of her office in Lakewood. She's half black and half Latina. She won't take any clothes off, but will give a HJ as part of her massage. You can google her. She has a website.

CryMoarHoar
04-06-22, 16:44
Debating whether I should go to Jx or panda in Tustin.

Are the recent report of Jx legitimate? Hope to get BBBJCIM.

Rocco D
04-06-22, 18:01
For what you want, don't go to either. I've been to both 5+ time and never got that which you seek

Are the recent report of Jx legitimate? Hope to get BBBJCIM..

OCRanger
04-06-22, 18:33
I always asked for Anna or Andy. But Anna was off and Andy was busy. Mamasan offered me so called young girl. Her name was Jessica I think. She was definitely not young. Look 5. Massage was decent but her hand felt like sandpaper. After tease she asked for $60 tip upfront. Not a good sign and it was total turnoff. Finish was okay, but she was only provider asked for upfront tip at bamboo. Will not recommend her.

OCRanger
04-06-22, 18:38
What is going on lately with nuru price? Before pandemic, nuru at 440 fair was $100 tip for 1 hr. Now some girls on IG asking for $150-180 for 30 mins only session and house fee is extra. Must be new inflation price.

Grimmy23
04-06-22, 18:55
I always asked for Anna or Andy. But Anna was off and Andy was busy. Mamasan offered me so called young girl. Her name was Jessica I think. She was definitely not young. Look 5. Massage was decent but her hand felt like sandpaper. After tease she asked for $60 tip upfront. Not a good sign and it was total turnoff. Finish was okay, but she was only provider asked for upfront tip at bamboo. Will not recommend her.Jessica is younger and I think cuter than Anna with a better body and more curves. Young is a relative term. She's not in her 20's. Maybe late 30's or early 40's, while the rest of the crew there is 40+. Nobody there is unattractive though. I haven't seen anybody there I'd give a second look to in public, but I haven't seen anyone I'd kick out of bed either. I saw Jessica twice and got good service from her with a nice slow release each time. My second time seeing her she did a little prostate work which is something I enjoy. My only issue with her is she only allows a little bit of roaming under her shirt and nothing south. It's not unusual for the bamboo girls to be a little restrictive the first time you see them, but she didn't loosen up a bit on the second visit.

I've come to the conclusion you just have to call ahead there. If you take your chances with the rotation when you just show up you're most likely not going to get Anna or Andy. They're too highly requested these days. Just text them and Mindy will text back right away.

Slammer6008
04-06-22, 19:04

Are the recent report of Jx legitimate? Hope to get BBBJCIM.Go there. They have great reports by Jerry jerry jerry!!big big tits will suck a golf ball through a hose!!

Meshugga
04-06-22, 20:37
Guys do you know any place that has African American masseur ladies?Rose at Bio Therapy in LF, good massage, good ending, and she's very sweet. I haven't been there in a long time, not sure if she's still there.

Slammer6008
04-06-22, 21:17
I always asked for Anna or Andy. But Anna was off and Andy was busy. Mamasan offered me so called young girl. Her name was Jessica I think. She was definitely not young. Look 5. Massage was decent but her hand felt like sandpaper. After tease she asked for $60 tip upfront. Not a good sign and it was total turnoff. Finish was okay, but she was only provider asked for upfront tip at bamboo. Will not recommend her.When slammer wants to just get a massage at a massage shop. I go to BB massage in Santa Ana!! Nice massage with a nice HJ finish. The one girl there thin Asian long hair cute nice little ass Nice little titties to squeeze and suck on!! YMMV. The rooms are big clean. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront so don't be a cheap bastard. Not like bamboozled we can hear the guy next to you getting jacked off. If you want more info just PM me I'll give you the code word.

Rntintheoc
04-06-22, 21:31
Rose at Bio Therapy in LF, good massage, good ending, and she's very sweet. I haven't been there in a long time, not sure if she's still there.She's gone.

Rntintheoc
04-06-22, 21:45
Umm yah they do.Been there many times, including recently. Followed Kate from the place on Alicia by Dick's. Always above-average massages and sensual finishes but HE only.

Yamii8
04-06-22, 21:57
Read on another site that Tiny Amy from Happy in Santa Ana is back was wondering if anyone could confirm been wanting to see her since she left thanks in advance fellas.

SpreadEmWide
04-06-22, 22:24
Been there many times, including recently. Followed Kate from the place on Alicia by Dick's. Always above-average massages and sensual finishes but HE only.Great BJ. Keep guessing which gives it. LOL.

JackSparrows
04-06-22, 22:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JackSparrows
04-06-22, 22:31
Rose at Bio Therapy in LF, good massage, good ending, and she's very sweet. I haven't been there in a long time, not sure if she's still there.Goes by another name now. Thanks to mongers.

Lift Her Up
04-07-22, 00:59
Went on Sunday early afternoon after text-requesting Mindy. It was supposed to be at 12:30, then 12:45 and finally I was texted that she would definitely be there by 1 pm Hadn't been before, and I assumed the dyed-blonde Asian who let me was Mindy, even though she did not match the ad picture (but then, that's pretty normal) . . .I tried for an early appointment, but when I got there I was told no girl would be in until 11:30. So I had to quit for the day.

Then at 2:30 I unexpectedly freed up some time, so back I went. Again, I asked for an appointment, I was told I could choose between two girls.

When I got there, there was no choice (of course). I got assigned "Stylie," something like that, some odd name. She put me in one of their typically very dark rooms, but then turned the light on full blast, and it stayed on on the whole session! I had put $. 2 out on the table. She asked for. 2 more. I showed her my empty pockets, and ok, we settled on $. 2 for "everything. ".

The first three or four minutes was a hard massage with a lot of hand chopping, the kind of massage you'd get at the YMCA. There was zero tease. Then came the flip, and there I was staring right up at the ceiling light, no cover on it at all.

Immediately she grabbed my understandably flaccid equipment and started jackhammering away. She said something like, "I can't put condom on, I'm too tight. " Turns out, what she meant was she couldn't put a condom on me because I wasn't hard enough. That hasn't stopped any other provider, but Stylie wasn't going to make any mouth effort or any other teasing effort at all. "You take Viagra?" "Yes, I took Viagra," I took 50 mg in addition to my nightly 5 mg Cialis. Well, I don't think any amount of ED drugs could compensate for the glaring light, the lack of tease, and the jackhammering. "Touch my pussy, make me come. " Sure, I tried, gave it an honest effort, but with her legs clamped shut as she stood beside me jackhammering, I couldn't get to her core.

I never did finish, as you can imagine, and in 15 minutes I was out the door. Out the door I went, with her telling me, "Next time you take Viagra," but only after she left the door open while I was dressing and one of you guys saw me.

With the outstanding review of Mindy a couple of weeks ago, and my own really good experience with Monica a few days later, this sure was a come-down.

I just hate writing negative reviews. I much prefer to amplify the good stuff from each session, and the few times things don't go well I try to give the girl the benefit of the doubt. But here was a case where I really felt disregarded, disrespected, and common decency obligates me to warn others.

Sure was a busy place though. I think I made out four other distinct male voices while I was there. So some good stuff must still be going on.

Lift Her Up.

Lift Her Up
04-07-22, 01:02
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21138232.html . . . BTW "Mindy" is the last picture the girl bending over in front of the mirror.That picture has now been taken down.

Lift Her UP.

BenderOver
04-07-22, 01:43
Just saw her on Thursday at Lampson and Euclid (upstairs). She's def cute, maybe 25 yo. Natural Cs maybe 5'3". Personality is lacking but whatever. Wanted 180 FS and said 160 minimum usually but ended up settling at 140 this one time. Sensual CBJ and CFS. FYI house fee is 60/ hh since they changed ownership. Won't repeat bc of the cost.

Saw another girl as I left and she's older, more Milfy, but not my cup of tea.Thanks for posting the damage, Goodfella. Your comments are appreciated.

Porkys1980
04-07-22, 13:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Porkys1980
04-07-22, 13:41
When slammer wants to just get a massage at a massage shop. I go to BB massage in Santa Ana!! Nice massage with a nice HJ finish. The one girl there thin Asian long hair cute nice little ass Nice little titties to squeeze and suck on!! YMMV. The rooms are big clean. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront so don't be a cheap bastard. Not like bamboozled we can hear the guy next to you getting jacked off. If you want more info just PM me I'll give you the code word.Yah I know lots of whiners not getting same service LOL go to TJ than. LOL.

Slammer6008
04-07-22, 13:47
All I know is that jx and panda are same owners.

From my girls that used to work there. There's intel that these women have their own Asian chat rooms.

Soon as I find out and learn their language LOL. They keep records on the mongers and they have footage of idiots.

Trying to cheat, threaten and steal from them. So remember this 'gwai gwai'. They will post your monger mug shot on their forum.

And their bf, husbands, bosses will come for you. I will find their YouTube channel of AMPs and show you what they did to a recent idiot that tried to threaten and intimidate' bustling money' these women make.

Just because you ran into a good older Asian lady like Lucy at fish and chipz doesn't mean the next girl you cheat will chop your dingy off. I'm informing the moron mongers they are keeping an eye out for ya. They all have cameras and their mama San or papi is carefully skoping out the tawwess, lilemojies, Syndroms, grimsters, boinkers, senoresmembres out. But ya jx and panda no mas good servings thanks to those taws and lils, and grimz. Not everyone loves Lucy at flex in wm.I know one girl they tried to rob at gun point she took of running an got away. One last week stole all the girls tip money. I guess they just figure it's an easy target.

Porkys1980
04-07-22, 13:48
Good ones OC Beauty, believe it or not, I don't care.

109 in LF, good nuru and good FS by mystery girl.

Good ones.

I love Lucy at F*C since so many people and cucks go here, I'm going to cum in her every time LOL.

VT in WM great tits.

Bad ones.

Stay away from Rose spa. $$ stealers.

A plus in cm is a joke.

All seasons rush job and jack hammered my cock.

BTW I don't like giving names out because these girls change them all the time, don't think that you have their number you are special, LOL we all got their numbers.

MaxEffie
04-07-22, 14:15
Goes by another name now. Thanks to mongers.Was by far the best exp at Bio.

Bronco
04-07-22, 14:35
Hit up my fav go to at Sunny Spa in Orange. As usual got a half hour nude massage with a nice slow hand shake from Tracy 40/60. Never disappoints not a fan place only handshakes.

After lunch hit up Bamboo with Andy about noon thirty. Just as I was relaxing into my massage a monger walks into the lobby and starts yakking up Mindy about how soft the beds are and that she needs to buy new beds. He then gets the room next to me and does the same to his MT. The guy kept talking half way thru the session. Finally shut up. Angry was great as usual. Full access on top. Top off. Access OTC Below. 35/60. Went home for a good nap.

Slammer6008
04-07-22, 15:14
Hit up my fav go to at Sunny Spa in Orange. As usual got a half hour nude massage with a nice slow hand shake from Tracy 40/60. Never disappoints not a fan place only handshakes.

After lunch hit up Bamboo with Andy about noon thirty. Just as I was relaxing into my massage a monger walks into the lobby and starts yakking up Mindy about how soft the beds are and that she needs to buy new beds. He then gets the room next to me and does the same to his MT. The guy kept talking half way thru the session. Finally shut up. Angry was great as usual. Full access on top. Top off. Access OTC Below. 35/60. Went home for a good nap.Nice brother!! Thanks why I go to another that's quite!!

JetStream1
04-07-22, 17:52
Angry was great as usual.I suspect And was great, but you were angry. .

In SH downstairs, I have had Grace tell people to shut up who were talking too loud whilst I was the recipient of her fine services.

Rntintheoc
04-07-22, 19:03
It seems there's a few places in that building now. I went to one across the hall and mid-way down a couple times a while back, but nothing to write home about. Especially with the talent at 109. Have things changed? 112? 107? Where should my next stop be?

Danny2
04-07-22, 19:18
What is going on lately with nuru price? Before pandemic, nuru at 440 fair was $100 tip for 1 hr. Now some girls on IG asking for $150-180 for 30 mins only session and house fee is extra. Must be new inflation price.Out of their mind! But I guess some guys are paying.

OCRanger
04-07-22, 19:44
When slammer wants to just get a massage at a massage shop. I go to BB massage in Santa Ana!! Nice massage with a nice HJ finish. The one girl there thin Asian long hair cute nice little ass Nice little titties to squeeze and suck on!! YMMV. The rooms are big clean. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront so don't be a cheap bastard. Not like bamboozled we can hear the guy next to you getting jacked off. If you want more info just PM me I'll give you the code word.Thanks for reply. I tried to reply back but your inbox is full.

CryMoarHoar
04-07-22, 19:44
Hoped to get a legit massage as my back sores and I went to max relax in LF.

55 for 1 hour entry fee.

I was given a non English GILF masseuse and it was quite relaxing tbh.

When I was about to enter the room, I saw a young cute one and when I asked, she said she was already booked.

Anybody has any idea who she is?

Slammer6008
04-07-22, 19:47
Thanks for reply. I tried to reply back but your inbox is full.Sorry brother.

Slammer6008
04-07-22, 19:53
Sorry brother.I just got corn-holed!! Man that hurts.

Superflytnt
04-07-22, 22:01
I see 1807 W Katella.I meant the place near la Palma. The walk of shame sucks. Otherwise I'd go there more often.

Skinny Dugan
04-07-22, 23:13
Last time I was there Emily was the hottie. Lulu gave the better massage but neither crossed the line.

Hoped to get a legit massage as my back sores and I went to max relax in LF.

55 for 1 hour entry fee.

I was given a non English GILF masseuse and it was quite relaxing tbh.

When I was about to enter the room, I saw a young cute one and when I asked, she said she was already booked.

Anybody has any idea who she is?

OCRanger
04-08-22, 00:02
When slammer wants to just get a massage at a massage shop. I go to BB massage in Santa Ana!! Nice massage with a nice HJ finish. The one girl there thin Asian long hair cute nice little ass Nice little titties to squeeze and suck on!! YMMV. The rooms are big clean. She doesn't ask for the tip upfront so don't be a cheap bastard. Not like bamboozled we can hear the guy next to you getting jacked off. If you want more info just PM me I'll give you the code word.Thanks for the Intel. I went there today. I been mongering for about 15 yrs and usually go to nuru / spa 2-3 times a month. Since nuru price is so high lately, I been going to bamboo regularly for nice tease and finish. In 15 yrs, I probably had 2 CFS experience and no BBBJ. I went to BB and old lady greated me, I mean she was old old like late 50 to early 60. I paid. 50 for 1 hr door fee. I was expecting bamboo like experience, but NO. Massage was terrible 2/10, it's weird, red light in the room and no music playing. After 20 mins weak massage, I turned over. Once again OMG, she was super old, I'm in early 40's. Definitely their was language barrier, suddenly she put condom on and start riding me. I couldn't believe it and I was shocked. I felt nothing, after 30 seconds, I told her to stop and just give me HJ and suddenly she start sucking BBBJ-oh hell no. I told her to stop and just finish with HJ. She was nice lady but that was unexpected. After we communicated via Google translate. I told her that I didn't want it CFS and BBBJ. She said she was sorry, since I was referred by slammer. Anyway she asked for $ and I left her $. I'm going to go throw up now and now I have to worry about STD. Never had BBBJ at spa before.

JackSparrows
04-08-22, 00:36
I know one girl they tried to rob at gun point she took of running an got away. One last week stole all the girls tip money. I guess they just figure it's an easy target.People shouldn't do any thing like that.

SpreadEmWide
04-08-22, 00:49
It seems there's a few places in that building now. I went to one across the hall and mid-way down a couple times a while back, but nothing to write home about. Especially with the talent at 109. Have things changed? 112? 107? Where should my next stop be?Same mamasan or owner. So many shady places who knows who owns them. But it was pretty good for a Latina named Johanna. Big tits and good nuru. No BJ like Natasha gives out here. I haven't been to 112 or Melody massage in the same parking lot.

HandyLover
04-08-22, 02:13
I tried for an early appointment, but when I got there I was told no girl would be in until 11:30. So I had to quit for the day.

Then at 2:30 I unexpectedly freed up some time, so back I went. Again, I asked for an appointment, I was told I could choose between two girls.

When I got there, there was no choice (of course). I got assigned "Stylie," something like that, some odd name. She put me in one of their typically very dark rooms, but then turned the light on full blast, and it stayed on on the whole session! I had put $. 2 out on the table. She asked for. 2 more. I showed her my empty pockets, and ok, we settled on $. 2 for "everything. ".

The first three or four minutes was a hard massage with a lot of hand chopping, the kind of massage you'd get at the YMCA. There was zero tease. Then came the flip, and there I was staring right up at the ceiling light, no cover on it at all.I had a similar experience with possibly the same provider, but it sounded more like Cici I think. She had a bit of a snobby attitude too. I called ahead and asked for Sandy, was told to come in at 12:30 pm. When I got there Cici (answered the door in a tight little dress and led me to the room. Paid $40 for hhr and laid down. She gave kinda of a hard massage and hand chopping. I enjoyed listening to the monger in the next room getting some action more than my massage. Anyway, massage lasted about 6-7 min with zero tease.

Like Lift, my boy was sleeping on the flip. She offered BJ for 100 and FS for 140. I told her I just wanted a handy, she then proceeded to lecture me why I came there for just a HJ when I can do that at home. Her attitude was a Total boner buster! She tried to negotiate a few times but I stuck to my request. She doused him with oil and started jackhammering my sleeping friend. I told her to slow down and she did. I asked to see her girls and she pulled them out. I had some access but could tell she really didn't want to allow it. I busted quickly because I just didn't want to be there anymore. She clean me up half-assed, and I was getting dressed she stood and watched me, then started giving me complements on my body, and said my cock would have felt good because it was long. Too late girl. She said most guys that come there are fat LOL. At that point, the monger next door was pleasing his girl because she was moaning loudly. I smiled and nodded my head at Cici, but she just gave me this sour-puss face. 40 door and 40 tip, and was out in 15 min. Will not return because of her attitude and I really like a nice massage, some tease, and sexy slow tug with some boob play. Is that asking for too much?? LOL!

Cheers!

SaltyDog
04-08-22, 10:36
Thanks for the Intel. I went there today. I been mongering for about 15 yrs and usually go to nuru / spa 2-3 times a month. Since nuru price is so high lately, I been going to bamboo regularly for nice tease and finish. In 15 yrs, I probably had 2 CFS experience and no BBBJ. I went to BB and old lady greated me, I mean she was old old like late 50 to early 60. I paid. 50 for 1 hr door fee. I was expecting bamboo like experience, but NO. Massage was terrible 2/10, it's weird, red light in the room and no music playing. After 20 mins weak massage, I turned over. Once again OMG, she was super old, I'm in early 40's. Definitely their was language barrier, suddenly she put condom on and start riding me. I couldn't believe it and I was shocked. I felt nothing, after 30 seconds, I told her to stop and just give me HJ and suddenly she start sucking BBBJ-oh hell no. I told her to stop and just finish with HJ. She was nice lady but that was unexpected. After we communicated via Google translate. I told her that I didn't want it CFS and BBBJ. She said she was sorry, since I was referred by slammer. Anyway she asked for $ and I left her $. I'm going to go throw up now and now I have to worry about STD. Never had BBBJ at spa before.I feel your pain and just as shocked about everything you went through. How can that woman give you a BBBJ like that OMG LOL.

Bronco
04-08-22, 11:52
Hit up my fav go to at Sunny Spa in Orange. As usual got a half hour nude massage with a nice slow hand shake from Tracy 40/60. Never disappoints not a fs place only handshakes.

After lunch hit up Bamboo with Andy about noon thirty. Just as I was relaxing into my massage a monger walks into the lobby and starts yakking up Mindy about how soft the beds are and that she needs to buy new beds. He then gets the room next to me and does the same to his MT. The guy kept talking half way thru the session. Finally shut up. Andy was great as usual. Full access on top. Top off. Access OTC Below. 35/60. Went home for a good nap.Edited by me. Bad spelling.

Morongo
04-08-22, 11:52
Fullerton. Susan is the best cork sucker there. Boy she can take a load!!Just clarifying if Lady Fortuna offers FS?

Cyberhard
04-08-22, 14:19
Just clarifying if Lady Fortuna offers FS?Yes, it does offer FS.

PhineasPhreak
04-08-22, 16:53
Guys do you know any place that has African American masseur ladies?You are asking if we know any African American male massage therapist ladies? Sorry for being a smart ass, I will send you a pm and explain the answer to this often asked question.

BigErection
04-08-22, 17:14
You are right she is frigging cute. Soft natural breasts beautiful skin. Perfect for when you are in the mood for a young 20 something hotty. There's also another beauty named Lily.Lyni is frigging hot I just love her hair, body and face. Her face looks very familiar she is a blonde haired, busty Asian dingy kind of chick, just wonderful.

But I just met Talina, a smoking hot sophisto chick, slender, smaller B cups, and just fantastic. She has a little ink, tastefully done but she really satisfies my desire for 20 year old hot girls. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy chubby MILFs, but there's nothing like a tight little 21 year old. The post below should send you to the right place. Just fantastic thanks so much guys.

https://nightfunpages.com/23-yr-old-college-girl-offering-nuru-714-794-5769-incall-sessions/

PntButta
04-08-22, 17:34
Good AMPs.

Bad AMP.

Honey spa. Hot girls. But same black guy follows you to the car and make sure you didn't short change.

His girls..Where is starfish? Can't find it.

PntButta
04-08-22, 17:47
Good AMPs.

Bad AMP.

His girls..Where in Tustin is this place?

DaliFan
04-08-22, 19:30
Visited A's Spa in Lake Forest (near the Enterprise rental) some weeks ago and had a great time. Damage was $. 2 plus $0. 4 entry. Provider looked to be in her thirties, small waist, C cups. It was all business with her, but she wasn't a GILF, so I don't care.

Texted them yesterday and no response. No response again today. Booker was always fast with responses before.

Anyone know if this place got closed down?

Bla Bla
04-08-22, 20:18
Visited A's Spa in Lake Forest (near the Enterprise rental) some weeks ago and had a great time. Damage was $. 2 plus $0. 4 entry. Provider looked to be in her thirties, small waist, C cups. It was all business with her, but she wasn't a GILF, so I don't care.

Texted them yesterday and no response. No response again today. Booker was always fast with responses before.

Anyone know if this place got closed down?I drove by it and noticed the open sign was off. On the way back, I noticed all the signs on the front were not there, so, I think they're gone.

BigBoDonk
04-09-22, 00:06
In my never ending search for big tit talent I was advised to try Suphatra Thai in Orange. Specifically try Coco, young Viet with natural D. Since no one ever answers phone there I had decided to take myself and my boner there. I was greeted by elderly mamasan Jenny with little bit smaller than mid size tits. After horrible massage she flipped only service offered was HJ, no FS at all. Door fee was 60 HJ she asked 80. I regret going there. Overpriced. Rushing all day. Not worth it.

DeeNewGuy
04-09-22, 01:09
Paid a visit to Levender was thinking about hitting up imasaage but as I was driving down I missed the fwy and continued down Tustin Ave. I was greeted by Sophie or Sophia. I'd say she's a 6. 5/7, full B cups and a nice smile with a dimple. She was wearing a sexy red skirt. Handed her 40 for 30 minutes and she leads me to the room. She walks in a few minutes later while I'm still in my boxers I take them off in front of her and lay down. Asks me if I want oil and I say yes. Her massage was light but it felt nice she did this for about 15 minutes. Walks out to get a hot towel and cleans up the oil she then uses a dry towel and starts teasing by reaching under I start getting hard and she grabs jr and asks what I wanted as she's doing the thrusting motion and points at her mouth and says all. I point at her mouth and say only she does the universal sign for show me the mula. Hand her 5 Jackson's and she was happy. Walks out and comes back in with a jimmy. She starts off CBJ nice and slow I lift up her skirt and starts playing with her ass. After about 5 minutes she starts speeding it up and I could tell she wanted to finish me, she's making noises and is very encouraging. 10 minutes later she starts jackhammering while her mouth is at my tip. She needs a little work on her BJ skills but I'd give her a solid 6. About 13 minutes later I explode and she smiles and cleans me up. Leaves to rinse her pretty mouth and comes back with a water. I will repeat with her.

I didn't post about my previous visit which was also to Levender. I was greeted by a good looking Asian chick. Her massage was pretty good. Nice and hard with some pressure. After about 15 minutes of massage she starts teasing with the reach under. Her reach under was like nothing I've ever experienced before. She was jerking me as I was laying down, teasing my taint and balls. Unexpectedly I jizzed all over myself and the table. I was a little embarrassed but she didn't notice. She asks me to flip and asks what I wanted as she does the thrust I say just massage. She was a little confused but gave me a light rub on my shoulders and chest. Laying down I am trying to avoid my jizz on the table but could feel some of it on my leg LOL someone walks in and she walks out to greet. I get up and try to clean the jizz with one of the towels. There's a sink in the room so clean my leg and start getting dressed. She walks in and starts fixing up the room as she's "cleaning" the table she notices the wet spot on the sheet LOL I just walk out and give her 40 I didn't get her name but would love to see her again. Hopefully she changed the sheet LOL.

Plasma Spray
04-09-22, 02:41
Saw Kristen on Monday. Very nice MILF with huge rack. Gives a great massage. On the flip let's me raom with some reservation at the why. Could only get a handshake from her. She must have worn a few layers of skjn off her hand as the jackhammer just prolonged the mini me.

Saw some very nice college age girls on the couch behind the folding partition on the way out!

Got text of line up on Thursday feom MMs and was pics of very nice Kim and Bella. Chose bella with huge rack and great proportional padding at the rear! Had wanted $$. 5 for FS but settled on $. 6.

Man. She can ride. Very nice visual her squattting and in reverse too!

I love the evwr cbanging and fresh line up here. None of the photoshop crap feom the AAMPs. Not sure why anyone even tolerates the bait and switch!

BigBoDonk
04-09-22, 03:20
Saw Kristen on Monday. Very nice MILF with huge rack. Gives a great massage. On the flip let's me raom with some reservation at the why. Could only get a handshake from her. She must have worn a few layers of skjn off her hand as the jackhammer just prolonged the mini me.

Saw some very nice college age girls on the couch behind the folding partition on the way out!

Got text of line up on Thursday feom MMs and was pics of very nice Kim and Bella. Chose bella with huge rack and great proportional padding at the rear! Had wanted $$. 5 for FS but settled on $. 6.

Man. She can ride. Very nice visual her squattting and in reverse too!

I love the evwr cbanging and fresh line up here. None of the photoshop crap feom the AAMPs. Not sure why anyone even tolerates the bait and switch!So no FS? Or there is a FS?

Dragoasn72
04-09-22, 12:04
Had a few extra bucks so went to Westminster without appointment and Lucy was at the front on deck. Pulled to the back and got ready. Started with minimal rubdown and git down to it. She was awesome. If she is acting she should be in the academy because she seemed so into it. I have problems finishing but she put every effort into it with multiple positions, between BJ and CG and RCG. Man worth every penny. .4 to house an $ to her. She didn't even count it after just left on the desk. Be good to her. She is a gem.

JetStream1
04-09-22, 20:44
... sadly a lot of girls in this industry are trafficked and are working to pay off their debt to their smugglers, which often is somewhere around $50 k. When you're in a place where the girl leaves the room to get a condom after you've negotiated and agreed on service and wants her tip up front, there's a good chance she has to get the condom from the MMS. Now the MMS knows she's going to do FS and expects to receive a certain amount from her tip money. AFAIK, places like Bamboo don't have trafficked girls and that's a big part of why I'm very choosy about which MPs I will visit. I think the system is going to vary quite a bit from place to place.Sorry to be responding to an old post, but I was curious about this topic because this has been on my mind. There was an article where a reporter went "under cover" (both literally and figuratively) to expose OC MP trafficking. However, the story about girls being shuffled around every few months, and not knowing where they were, did not jibe at all with my experience of seeing the same girls for years in the same places. So I suspect this kind of article is more a reflection of the current American political culture. That the women are all innocent and victimized. And the bad customers are all to blame. That point of view came out when the billionaire owners of the Patriots was caught getting a HE in Florida, and they tried to make that a story of victimized girls. Our local LA / OC girls seem pretty free about giving out their personal phone numbers, and could tell you if they were under duress.

On the other hand, when girls do leave a MP, I would expect they go down the street to get another job, and yet they seem to move pretty far away. I am a frequent guest of SH in Westminster, and there are at least 3-4 girls I was in contact with, who left, and then ended up hundreds of miles away or out-of-state. Many of you guys report "jackhammer" high speed Polish emotionless Polish jobs which are counter productive to their tips. Also, over the years, I have offered to get together with girls on their days off a number of times, when there is a lot of great chemistry, and have only been successful rarely. Common sense would suggest that they would want to develop a relationship and get out of the business (even hookers have relationships), or else get you to pay them directly without a MMS / PPS taking a cut, and yet that does not seem to cross their mind. They rarely take a day off and go shopping or visit Disneyland or whatever. So this doesn't entirely add up.

Is there any other way of getting a clue if they are not working entirely voluntarily?

SpreadEmWide
04-09-22, 21:02
So no FS? Or there is a FS?Good FS. Better be careful of Rgb, he is whining again on intel lmao. Did you try the one AMP by Lucy's?

Porkys1980
04-09-22, 23:21
Had a few extra bucks so went to Westminster without appointment and Lucy was at the front on deck. Pulled to the back and got ready. Started with minimal rubdown and git down to it. She was awesome. If she is acting she should be in the academy because she seemed so into it. I have problems finishing but she put every effort into it with multiple positions, between BJ and CG and RCG. Man worth every penny. .4 to house an $ to her. She didn't even count it after just left on the desk. Be good to her. She is a gem.What's rcg? She sure can suck Dick. But for how long. Too many mongers already came in her including me LOL.

Oh well ride it til she leaves. So so you know if any other girls / gilfs like her? I got some hidden gems. Pm me. But be careful lots of haters in here complain that we don't give out too many details and then we are accused of being fake LOL. I saw another hot one at the AMP by her shop. It's in the big lots one. If you don't like our intel then move on and ignore me instead of crying and whining. I did notice the past few times she rushed me. But am I crying. No! Have fun mongers. It's hard to find a hot one like her w such good service. She's a salad tosser too! We all love Lucy!

JetStream1
04-10-22, 15:50
What's rcg?Reverse cowgirl. Good view of a bobbing as, but the curvature of the male piston and the female cyclinder block are in alignment in mish. So this position is not actually very good.

Caribe
04-10-22, 16:10
Reverse cowgirl. Good view of a bobbing as, but the curvature of the male piston and the female cyclinder block are in alignment in mish. So this position is not actually very good.Reverse Asian Cowgirl works for me. She squats and adjusts her angle of insertion to get good penetration. ACG or RACG works for me. She does all the work.

OCTatts
04-10-22, 16:51
Sorry to be responding to an old post, but I was curious about this topic because this has been on my mind. There was an article where a reporter went "under cover" (both literally and figuratively) to expose OC MP trafficking. However, the story about girls being shuffled around every few months, and not knowing where they were, did not jibe at all with my experience of seeing the same girls for years in the same places. So I suspect this kind of article is more a reflection of the current American political culture. That the women are all innocent and victimized. And the bad customers are all to blame. That point of view came out when the billionaire owners of the Patriots was caught getting a HE in Florida, and they tried to make that a story of victimized girls. Our local LA / OC girls seem pretty free about giving out their personal phone numbers, and could tell you if they were under duress.

On the other hand, when girls do leave a MP, I would expect they go down the street to get another job, and yet they seem to move pretty far away. I am a frequent guest of SH in Westminster, and there are at least 3-4 girls I was in contact with, who left, and then ended up hundreds of miles away or out-of-state. Many of you guys report "jackhammer" high speed Polish emotionless Polish jobs which are counter productive to their tips. Also, over the years, I have offered to get together with girls on their days off a number of times, when there is a lot of great chemistry, and have only been successful rarely. Common sense would suggest that they would want to develop a relationship and get out of the business (even hookers have relationships), or else get you to pay them directly without a MMS / PPS taking a cut, and yet that does not seem to cross their mind. They rarely take a day off and go shopping or visit Disneyland or whatever. So this doesn't entirely add up.

Is there any other way of getting a clue if they are not working entirely voluntarily?There is zero traffickingt the Asian massage parlours in the USA. ZERO. ZILCH. GOOSEEGG. This entire topic was created by the so called law enforcement monopoly, for the purpose of seizing assets: cash, houses, bank accounts, cryptos. Do NOT believe the hype. These women are begging to work at these parlors because they can earn money, have more freedom to travel and work in different states and buikd wealth to support their families. Theres is NO trafficking.

However, there are many gorilla pimps who kidnap mostly young white runaways, get them addicte to drugs and black dick. And these gorilla pimps put these teens out in the street. Gorilla pimps need to be taken down for sure. It has nothing in common with massage parlors.

OC Johnny
04-10-22, 17:32
(Long time reader).

Went to Bio in lf last week. Based on the many previous positive reports, choose meyu.

She said won't do BJ because she has braces. Really disappointed only offered HJ. Perhaps previous reports hyped her up?

Most likely won't repeat unless I caught her on a bad day. Any others worth checking out? (I'll try Barbara next time and report back).

Also went to 109 and choose Julia. Also a disappointment. Very cold attitude and standoffish. Maybe it was the bright red pimple on her butt cheek that contributed to her attitude, ha!. Minimal touching and was rushed out. Total time was 15 minutes at best.

SCJohn
04-10-22, 17:36
Reverse Asian Cowgirl works for me. She squats and adjusts her angle of insertion to get good penetration. ACG or RACG works for me. She does all the work.It's an interesting position. Some girls like the extra rubbing on their clit. I like it when they spin around from RCG to CG and back. I can just lie there and enjoy the view.

OC Johnny
04-10-22, 17:39
I drove by it and noticed the open sign was off. On the way back, I noticed all the signs on the front were not there, so, I think they're gone.Yup. I drove by it as well.

Signs gone, lights out and closed. Google search states that it is 'permanently' closed as well.

I miss the convenience of how close it was to me.

RBFSyndrome
04-10-22, 18:51
Wrong section

Koreahh
04-10-22, 19:11
What's rcg? She sure can suck Dick. But for how long. Too many mongers already came in her including me LOL.

Oh well ride it til she leaves. So so you know if any other girls / gilfs like her? I got some hidden gems. Pm me. But be careful lots of haters in here complain that we don't give out too many details and then we are accused of being fake LOL. I saw another hot one at the AMP by her shop. It's in the big lots one. If you don't like our intel then move on and ignore me instead of crying and whining. I did notice the past few times she rushed me. But am I crying. No! Have fun mongers. It's hard to find a hot one like her w such good service. She's a salad tosser too! We all love Lucy!I would like to hear more about this big lots one LOL.

CJamesTX85
04-10-22, 20:59
So finally caught the hard to catch nicole. Been over two years since I saw her. Looks way different now with her long hair, manmades and tats. Just had a great visit at starz and ready for more. Went in had to wait about ten minutes. Have a nice massage but not wnough tease for my liking. On the flip got top off and jeans down but underwear stayed up. Super mechanical but the girls were nice to play with. Anyway left 50 and left. Got a call telling me to come back and give more. I was like every other time at le palace, air and body or l&l the tip has been $40. I knew nicole super popular so I gave $50 and thought I was good. Told to lose her number and she informed the manager to block me. Wow. Guys just be getting a lot more mileage and rewarding her with some major tips. Oh well. Finally saw her again with the enhanced tip so I am good moving on.

JackSparrows
04-10-22, 21:48
Remember now people, Disclaimer haha don't want to be yelled at or bagged on by some members here. I saw that a lot of gate going on and I am not here to hold your hand and lead you to Goddesses of love.

Good Asian ones.

VT in Westminster.

Mimi or whatever name they made up here was good-looking I literally came on her big round good. Nice Korean chick, but most likely Vietnamese girl had small tat on right thigh gave a very sensual massage and jerked my dick real good. Damage was $50 for house and $80 nude slide on a Sunday afternoon.

Elegant Body massage in Costa Mesa.

A girl named Cindy w shoulder length hair gave a good happy ending. Run don't walk as most people describe in here when you find a satisfying AMP. No Full service but happy I came here.

In Orange off of Tustin and Main there was a good a Chinese girl with small tits sucked a good dick. New place I think.

Bad parlors.

Olala in Westminster was no he, standard tease, cheap massage that was half ass decent.

If you don't like my experience I am sharing with you, remember you are an grown ass man, you can decide to m check out these places or not. OSPA IN Laguna Hills was a waste of time and money. 10X in Lake Forest was bad too.

JackSparrows
04-10-22, 22:12
Yup. I drove by it as well.

Signs gone, lights out and closed. Google search states that it is 'permanently' closed as well. 7

I miss the convenience of how close it was to me.Copy that. It is closed for good. Bummer man!

JackSparrows
04-10-22, 22:18
Good ones.

VT Spa in Wetminster / had a good time with Jill, nice Viet chick, probably will go by another name, thanks to a stalker she told me of. Good nude body rub not rushed. Has some new talent so I'm sure whoever you get, your cock will explode hard!

Elegant Body Massa in Costa Mesa, had a woman named Cindy, friendly and good massage. No FS.

Disclaimer haha don't go by my ratings. Just that if you are a grown ass man an decide for yourself. Lots of whiners lately it seems.

Bad ones.

Olala in Westminster was bad. No he. No tease.

Ospa was lame.

Dragoasn72
04-10-22, 22:37
What's rcg? She sure can suck Dick. But for how long. Too many mongers already came in her including me LOL.

Oh well ride it til she leaves. So so you know if any other girls / gilfs like her? I got some hidden gems. Pm me. But be careful lots of haters in here complain that we don't give out too many details and then we are accused of being fake LOL. I saw another hot one at the AMP by her shop. It's in the big lots one. If you don't like our intel then move on and ignore me instead of crying and whining. I did notice the past few times she rushed me. But am I crying. No! Have fun mongers. It's hard to find a hot one like her w such good service. She's a salad tosser too! We all love Lucy!Lucy did everything right. She saw me getting soft and jumped off cleaned me and sucked until hard and got back to it. Real pleaser. Getting to be my favorite.

Still miss Apple though.

VaqueroNegro
04-11-22, 01:42
After being out of the game for a while due to having to relocate, I happened to be in the LA area today with some time and money to spare. I looked up Havana's IG and was surprised to see that Luna was working. Now while I lived in OC, I had tried to schedule time with her on several occasions to no avail, until she stopped giving massages and pretty much just worked the front desk. I DM'd the IG and she promptly responded and I was able to schedule a 30 min appointment (she doesn't do more than 30). Upon arrival, she met me at the back door and remembered me from the times I'd seen her behind the desk. After assuming the position on the massage table, she promptly entered the room and proceeded to give me one of the best "nuru" sessions I've had since the days of Paris, Novia, and Chanel, complete with tons of B2 B contact, FIV, titty sucking, moaning in my ear, etc. Although I didn't feel rushed at all, the session was over pretty quickly, maybe about 15 min from start of massage to blowing my load, and I actually was able to hold off for quite a bit due to drinking too much the previous night. Also, due to the rarity of her service, she does charge a premium ($200). Still, I would definitely repeat if I ever luck out again and find myself in the area when she's working.

RedRoddddd
04-11-22, 01:58
So finally caught the hard to catch nicole. Been over two years since I saw her. Looks way different now with her long hair, manmades and tats. Just had a great visit at starz and ready for more. Went in had to wait about ten minutes. Have a nice massage but not wnough tease for my liking. On the flip got top off and jeans down but underwear stayed up. Super mechanical but the girls were nice to play with. Anyway left 50 and left. Got a call telling me to come back and give more. I was like every other time at le palace, air and body or l&l the tip has been $40. I knew nicole super popular so I gave $50 and thought I was good. Told to lose her number and she informed the manager to block me. Wow. Guys just be getting a lot more mileage and rewarding her with some major tips. Oh well. Finally saw her again with the enhanced tip so I am good moving on.Was this recently? I heard Princess Nicole had left the Pallace for funner and greener pasteurs. Perhaps I will call tomorrow.

RedRoddddd
04-11-22, 02:01
I would like to hear more about this big lots one LOL.Chinese aunties with saran wrap last time I visited. Go in ask my 3 questions, how much is massage? Do you have a shower? What time do you close? And choose to enter or exit. 4th question to mamasan, Young girl?

Kakuna
04-11-22, 02:59
Had a few extra bucks so went to Westminster without appointment and Lucy was at the front on deck. Pulled to the back and got ready. Started with minimal rubdown and git down to it. She was awesome. If she is acting she should be in the academy because she seemed so into it. I have problems finishing but she put every effort into it with multiple positions, between BJ and CG and RCG. Man worth every penny. .4 to house an $ to her. She didn't even count it after just left on the desk. Be good to her. She is a gem.You guys must be really desperate. Long time ago, I walk in, saw her. Bust a you-Turn and left. Went to parlor across the street instead. LOL.

OC Johnny
04-11-22, 08:20
…After assuming the position on the massage table, she promptly entered the room and proceeded to give me one of the best "nuru" sessions I've had since the days of Paris, Novia, and Chanel, complete with tons of B2 B contact, FIV, titty sucking, moaning in my ear, etc...Are you referring to the Paris from lf 10 X? Picture on IG looks incredible. Was she worth it?

Always wanted to check her out. Need to save up, try her out and report back.

Had a session with Amanda.

Wow! Still processing the experience before I can report anything.

Lift Her Up
04-11-22, 10:51
Remember now people, Disclaimer haha don't want to be yelled at or bagged on by some members here. I saw that a lot of gate going on and I am not here to hold your hand and lead you to Goddesses of love.

Good Asian ones. . . . In Orange off of Tustin and Main there was a good a Chinese girl with small tits sucked a good dick. New place I think.Thanks Jack for all these useful details. I do think you meant something else about the place in Orange, 'cause Main runs parallel to Tustin.

Lift Her Up.

Grimmy23
04-11-22, 10:51
After being out of the game for a while due to having to relocate, I happened to be in the LA area today with some time and money to spare. I looked up Havana's IG and was surprised to see that Luna was working. Now while I lived in OC, I had tried to schedule time with her on several occasions to no avail, until she stopped giving massages and pretty much just worked the front desk. I DM'd the IG and she promptly responded and I was able to schedule a 30 min appointment (she doesn't do more than 30). Upon arrival, she met me at the back door and remembered me from the times I'd seen her behind the desk. After assuming the position on the massage table, she promptly entered the room and proceeded to give me one of the best "nuru" sessions I've had since the days of Paris, Novia, and Chanel, complete with tons of B2 B contact, FIV, titty sucking, moaning in my ear, etc. Although I didn't feel rushed at all, the session was over pretty quickly, maybe about 15 min from start of massage to blowing my load, and I actually was able to hold off for quite a bit due to drinking too much the previous night. Also, due to the rarity of her service, she does charge a premium ($200). Still, I would definitely repeat if I ever luck out again and find myself in the area when she's working.On even rarer occasions, Havana offers 4 hands with one of the regular girls and Luna. I've never been lucky enough to have the cash on hand or the time when these rare events popped up, but that definitely sounds like a fun time.

One weird thing about Havana is it seems that every time I’ve been there, Luna ends up coming into the room while I’m undressed. A couple of times I was just barely getting my underwear off and was about to climb onto the table and she walked in to give me my $5 change. A couple other times I was laying on the table and she poked her head in to tell me my provider would be there in a few minutes. No biggie, I just thought it was a little strange. Either she enjoys looking or she’s hoping that I’d ask her to join in sometime for an extra fee.

Lift Her Up
04-11-22, 11:04
I had a similar experience with possibly the same provider, but it sounded more like Cici I think. She had a bit of a snobby attitude too. . . .Handy, yes, sounds like the same girl, when you said "tight dress. " So, "Cici" or "Stylie" or whatever is the one to avoid there. When I said her name back to her, "Stylie," she said it's with a "t," but since I'd put in a "t" I didn't think it was worth pursuing. Again, whatever. Sorry you had a bad session too, but happy for the guy next door getting the moaning. Whether the moaning is real or fake, it does a lot for me!

I could have added to my report that I was met at the door by a dyed-blond Asian or Latina (sorry just couldn't tell) in a fluffy party-style dress. She had me wait in a lobby side room until the coast was clear. At the very end of the session she was the one who took me out the back door, so she was acting like an MMS. She said she was sorry, I guess she could tell I was unhappy. She was emphatic that I should call or text her, so back in my car I did. I told her that honestly I had to say I was disappointed. She texted back, sorry about today, ask for me next time. My name is Sushi.

Sushi's response tempts me to go back, but I've got really mixed feelings about that place now.

CJamesTX85
04-11-22, 11:17
Was this recently? I heard Princess Nicole had left the Pallace for funner and greener pasteurs. Perhaps I will call tomorrow.Was yesterday. She said she worked almost everyday which doesn't match what the reception would say. As she was always not working when I asked for her.

cheapguy
04-11-22, 11:37
I am not sure why there is so much hate for Lucy. I think she is reasonably attractive, and a solid performer. I have paid way more for ladies with bad attitude and lots of rules. If she is not your cup of tea, then go elsewhere. For me, I find her to be an accommodating and nice lady. I guess if you need drop dead gorgeous model material in their 20's, she is not for you. Visited her Sunday and left happy.

JetStream1
04-11-22, 11:52
Don't have the time and money to take one for the team nowadays so I'm asking for suggestions / recommendations ...Any place out there that is similar to Bamboo?I like Bamboo myself, but I don't see why its considered the gold standard here. I think the best alternative is Oasis (they changed the name recently which I forgot) on Fairview and Warner: fully enclosed room with a door and complete privacy, a real massage with some back walking, your brass hand polished, and one of the girls there allowed full access UTC top / botton on first visit while wearing a dress (but the other one offered no roaming). And super easy parking 3 paces from the front door. (4 + $. 5 = $. 9).

Back to Westminster, there is BW, Sunny Health (SH) below BW, Top10 (TT) (a mile east from BW at Brookhurst & Westm), One-by-One (half mile west of BW), plus a few other places. I've gone to all of these places since they were legit before they morphed into jack shacks. I'll compare BW and SH which are almost on top of each other, along with TT.

1. Massage Quality: The best is Jenny at TT or maybe Helen at SH. Most massages at BW and SH have been good, with SH's "script" a little more detailed, and lasts longer. I have seen girls work up a sweat giving a massage at SH, which I have never had elsewhere. TT had the best (Jenny) and worst (Tiffany).

2. Tease: During the pandemic, BW rolled out their hot-water-wash of ass / taint / balls, which is uniquely good, but its a slightly impersonal feel of being at the doctors office. The SH tease goes like this. You're on your back. She starts rubbing your nipples, then long strokes from chest all the way to public hair, while the girl straddles above you. Her boobs sometimes in your face, or even her closed snatch a tongue's length away. You can not help yourself to reach up and massage those strong thighs around your head, and get a few handfuls of unobstructed ass. More than one girl as allowed me to unhook their bra and start sucking like Romulus and Remus as they are suspended above me. You can't tell me that is not a serious tease. At TT, the "tease" the universal "coffee grinder" motion with "you want?

3. Access: BW girls are famously conservative on first visits. Apparently it disturbs their delicate morality, until you become a regular and pay ever greater tips. It seems there are always limits. SH on the other hand, almost all of the girls provide some element of access right off the bat. I have had many bras off. And a new girl Rose, her pants came down so fast, I was surprised and she seemed up for some DATY. TT either allowed no access or else you have pay handsomely for it. Helen is also very open to all roaming and has big bazongas.

4. Price Point: Currently, I believe BW / SH / TT are all $40 for 60-70 min with hot stones. BW offers their "monger special" of $35 for less rocking and more jacking. In olden days (March 2020), you could prepay massages at SH so they ended up costing $26 while BW was $30.

5. Attractiveness (face / body) : The youngest cutest sexiest girl of all three places is Tiffany at TT. She could be on the arm of a billionaire as his yacht sails into Monaco. Each place has a super star lookers (BW Andi, SH Yoyo, TT TIffany), and a few super star providers (BW Anna, Linda, SH Grace / Lucy, TT Jenny). All three of the hotties: Tiffany, Andy, Yoyo. Seem to realize they could have had much better lives if fate had dealt them a different hand. So there is an enthusiasm issue. And I don't blame them. In the real world, none of these girls would give you the time of day if you met them in a club.

For GFE, the winner is SH Grace. Some of the BW girls give a cuddle at the end, but Grace makes you feel special from the moment she picks you up at the lobby. There are times, I dispense with the massage, and start hugging her from the get-go and she flows with it. When its happy time, you don't feel like you are violating a nun, she (and SH Rose) get into it.

SH Helen is in her own category. Kind of the opposite of the super models. Not someone I would normally choose as she is older. But she is a very nice woman, she works her ass off giving you a good massage, and she gives you great access to the best boobs in all three places.

6. Privacy & Noise:

SH has curtained rooms which are so closely packed that I feel the massage lady in the next room hit my arm with I am face down. Plus their "doors" are Japanese shoji screens clipped to the curtains. And their have been occasional moments of hilarity when a screen falls, or is left ajar as you are naked on the table, but largely it works. The rooms are pretty dark and people often have to use their cell phones as flash lights to see stuff. Like their wedding ring that's on the ground. And in fact, I had FS once, and recently moans from one of the rooms, like I was not alone. It is a pretty loud place at times, and girls often have short conversations through the curtains with coworkers outside.

BW's "rooms" are more spacious on all sides which is nice. I generally felt more peaceful in BW, but its popularity means that I always have a monger or "Talkative Tommy" on the other side of the curtain. And perhaps because its a quieter place, I hear the details of the next room more clearly at BW than SH (hence you see many comments here about mongers in the next room). TT has drywall-and-wood rooms with actual doors, but the walls do not go all the way up, and I have heard every single word and oily stroke in the next room with crystal clarity.

7. Management: SH has somewhat chaotic management (Steven PPS) and everything is a bit more freewheeling. And there are scheduling screw ups or delays at time. But they are also forgiving if you screw up too. BW has the best manager in the business Mindy. And never a screw up or scheduling problem. But she will chastise you for being late, and call to make sure you are on time.

8. The Vibe: No one else seems to consider this, but there is a happy vibe at SH. When you arrive, your girl will come out and take you by the hand, and smile at you and escort you to the room like she is happy to see you. As you pass other girls, you have had in the past, they will often smile. During the massage, some of the girls will sing along with the piped in music. At the end, they wait for you with your tea and a smile and laugh at jokes. They seem to hang out at the front or in their break room enjoying themselves.

The girls at BW seem pleasant and professional but not very talkative. When you see them in the lobby (when you didn't choose them) they don't give you the time of day. In fact, they seem a bit stressed and seem to want to get out of the lobby. They are somewhat friendly in the room, but very few of them are big talkers.

TT Jenny is very friendly (SH style) but no access. Their superstar beauty TT Tiffany, but has the attitude to match. Moody, and irritable at times, although other guys report she can be a sweetie when she wants to be. Prepare to break out some money to get the same access you get for free at SH.

9. Lobby: I prefer SH's lobby waiting area because its large and pretty dark even during day time. Even when there are others waiting, it feels fine. They used to have a bunch of live birds in there which were fun to watch. BW's lobby looks a little nicer (a bit like an old Chinese restaurant) but its smaller and well lit, which makes for a little less comfort when other mongers are sitting there cheek to jowl. TT has no lobby to speak of. TT has tiny well lit lobby which is in plain view of the family of four walking past.

10. Parking and Access: BW and SH has that notoriously shitty crowded parking lot with people who just got driving licenses trying to make a turn against traffic and backing up the exit for 10 minutes. TT is only slightly better. The city zoning commission should have insisted on sufficient parking for the number of businesses. BW has the most discrete entrance, SH less. And TT always seems a little embarrassing to enter in front of normal shoppers. But all these places have back entrances.

Lift Her Up
04-11-22, 12:24
You guys must be really desperate. Long time ago, I walk in, saw her. Bust a you-Turn and left. Went to parlor across the street instead. LOL.Agreed, we will not find Lucy on the pages of Playboy or featured in a movie trailer. But, any woman who presents her breasts to me, goes after my equipment, welcomes me inside her, and at least pretends she wants me orgasming inside her while she presses her breasts into my chest is, like Dragon says, "a gem. " A keeper. Someone to hold up, value, protect. I sorely wish there were more women like her, in this frustrating world of ours.

Lift Her Up.

OcSteven
04-11-22, 13:08
In the Westminster area and had some free time.

Was headed to blue sky but saw a little hole in the wall that looked natural.

Greeted by Amy. A thicker Viet gal 30/40 ish.

Cute. Knew how to present Herself well.

Paid for an hour that was probably a mistake as I find this is more of a turn & burn outfit.

Started with a nice massage but didn't take too long to find her top.

Off abs rubbing her boobs across my back.

She offered FS but I only wanted BJ.

Got CBJ for $100. Could have haggled I'm sure but was tired so didn't want to play the game.

She was pretty rough on the BJ. Treated my duck like it was a chew toy.

Finished and she cleaned and worked my shoulders back and head a bit more before deciding that was it.

Probably got about 40-45 minutes altogether. We talked & she told me they rotate girls and.

Her next stop was riverside.

Not the best, not the worst & probably could have gotten cheaper but I was on to pay.

For the convenience. Would only pay for 30 next time.

Massage 6/10.

BJ 4/10 if you like rough BJs with teeth probably 8/10.

60 house for hr and 100 tip.

Caribe
04-11-22, 14:57
Agreed, we will not find Lucy on the pages of Playboy or featured in a movie trailer. But, any woman who presents her breasts to me, goes after my equipment, welcomes me inside her, and at least pretends she wants me orgasming inside her while she presses her breasts into my chest is, like Dragon says, "a gem. " A keeper. Someone to hold up, value, protect. I sorely wish there were more women like her, in this frustrating world of ours.

Lift Her Up.Exactly! She's definitely not for me but she has a following because she satisfies the needs of many for a price that's hard to beat. Some may have hidden gems that they are unwilling to reveal. Yes, you can criticize her age, her face, her fake hard tits but Lucy is the proverbial "Johnny on the spot". If detractors will tell this forum who provides equal or better service for the price and effort (by effort I mean how you must woo or try to convince that you are a not LE or that you must look like Chou Yun-Fat or Brad Pitt), make her known to the forum. Sure, there will be a stampede to your provider and she'll hate you forever but show us the way or be silent and let the mongers have Lucy!

JetStream1
04-11-22, 16:15
I...even her closed snatch a tongue's length away. You can not help yourself to reach up and massage those strong thighs around your head, and get a few handfuls of unobstructed ass. ...Please excuse some of my typos. In this case it should read "even her clothed snatch is just a tongues length over your face. You can't help yourself but to read up and. ". Probably some other typos too. Yeah I'm human.

Why don't some of us simply inform SH and other places of how to do the "Bamboo Table shower", and inform BW about acoustic tiles and better partitions? Instead of just complaining and being a passive recipient, take the initiative to tell them what we want.

A little more detail about SH Grace. She is the only girl in any of these three places who has a real personality. I heard her a few rooms down the other day servicing a guy and speaking in Chinese the whole time with her squeaky voice. And she was pleasant and laughing with the guy the entire time. Possibly a non-HE situation but she was bubbly and charming. And she is just as charming when she gives you special service, or when you see her in the lobby having chosen someone else.

I didn't mention One-by-One because every year or so they completely change. It was my go-to place around 2013, but every time I go in, it seems the staff has changed, and they upped the cover charge to $.5. The last time I went in there, I was waiting for 10 minutes before anyone came to the front. I started chatting with another monger who had been waiting even longer.

SpreadEmWide
04-11-22, 17:33

Paid for an hour that was probably a mistake as I find this is more of a turn & burn outfit.

Off abs rubbing her boobs across my back.

She offered FS but I only wanted BJ.

Got CBJ for $100. Could have haggled I'm sure but was tired so didn't want to play the game..Blue sky used to be good with the Lucy's type of massages.

Any salad tosser besides Fish and Chip?

So what's the hole in the wall called or nearby?

SpreadEmWide
04-11-22, 17:35
Has anyone gone here? I heard there is another Granda ma like Lucy.

LngTimeMongr
04-11-22, 17:35
Exactly! She's definitely not for me but she has a following because she satisfies the needs of many for a price that's hard to beat. Some may have hidden gems that they are unwilling to reveal. Yes, you can criticize her age, her face, her fake hard tits but Lucy is the proverbial "Johnny on the spot". If detractors will tell this forum who provides equal or better service for the price and effort (by effort I mean how you must woo or try to convince that you are a not LE or that you must look like Chou Yun-Fat or Brad Pitt), make her known to the forum. Sure, there will be a stampede to your provider and she'll hate you forever but show us the way or be silent and let the mongers have Lucy!Trying to find this mystical place is it the foot flexology by the fish & C?

SpreadEmWide
04-11-22, 17:41
I like Bamboo myself, but I don't see why its considered the gold standard here. I think the best alternative is Oasis (they changed the name recently which I forgot) on Fairview and Warner: fully enclosed room with a door and complete privacy, a real massage with some back walking, your brass hand polished, and one of the girls there allowed full access UTC top / botton on first visit while wearing a dress (but the other one offered no roaming). And super easy parking 3 paces from the front door. (4 + $. 5 = $. 9).

Back to Westminster, there is BW, Sunny Health (SH) below BW, Top10 (TT) (a mile east from BW at Brookhurst & Westm), One-by-One (half mile west of BW), plus a few other places. I've gone to all of these places since they were legit before they morphed into jack shacks. I'll compare BW and SH which are almost on top of each other, along with TT.

1. Massage Quality: The best is Jenny at TT or maybe Helen at SH. Most massages at BW and SH have been good, with SH's "script" a little more detailed, and lasts longer. I have seen girls work up a sweat giving a massage at SH, which I have never had elsewhere. TT had the best (Jenny) and worst (Tiffany)...Grace is good. I hate the curtains LOL.

Where's Bw or what's the name LOL?

SpreadEmWide
04-11-22, 17:43
I would like to hear more about this big lots one LOL.I think it's called Stars.

Slammer6008
04-11-22, 17:58
I think it's called Stars.Add a 5 in the front an lose one of the s's.

JetStream1
04-11-22, 18:23
Where's Bw or what's the name LOL?Bamwood, Bamboozled, Bamboo Wood, BW, Bamboo.

I think of it as the red patent leather lounge.

Wham Bam thank you Ma'am.

BigBoDonk
04-11-22, 19:48
Agreed, we will not find Lucy on the pages of Playboy or featured in a movie trailer. But, any woman who presents her breasts to me, goes after my equipment, welcomes me inside her, and at least pretends she wants me orgasming inside her while she presses her breasts into my chest is, like Dragon says, "a gem. " A keeper. Someone to hold up, value, protect. I sorely wish there were more women like her, in this frustrating world of ours.

Lift Her Up.Dang dude she would be probably a good wife material unless she would be as greedy as she is.

BigBoDonk
04-11-22, 21:00
Any idea if there is a provider with body type close to this? https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca6V5FTsV8L/.

Taws6
04-11-22, 21:11
Thanks Jack for all these useful details. I do think you meant something else about the place in Orange, 'cause Main runs parallel to Tustin.Perhaps he meant a different Tustin and Main.

Caribe
04-11-22, 22:06
Trying to find this mystical place is it the foot flexology by the fish & C?Yes. That is correct.

Caribe
04-11-22, 22:08
Has anyone gone here? I heard there is another Granda ma like Lucy.What's the Street and nearest cross street?

JackSparrows
04-11-22, 22:30
What's the Street and nearest cross street?It's on Brookhurst, I was going to check this place out this week.

JackSparrows
04-11-22, 22:38
Saw a bunch of Law Enforcements today there. Not sure if they were skoping it out or not.

But I took the chance because my horniness TOFTT.

Grace jacked me like no tomorrow, barely a massage and she flipped me over. Wanted $60 . No tit show no ass grabbing.

Who do I complain to? Yell at Jet stream for bad intel? Or Cry like a little girl asking for a refund? No I just move on to another lead or finds me another AMP on nightfunpages.com or bedpage. There's a hot Viet chick on there too.

OC Johnny
04-11-22, 23:50
Ok, this is a long shot.

About a year ago at the Honey Spa at 440 there was a girl named Nana. In her 20's, about 5'6", she looked Filipina and has two piercings in the small of her back. Now that 440 has gone down the tubes, I have no idea where she went. Would love to reconnect, her FS GFE session was one of the best I've had in a while.

Anybody know where she went?

Heartless Jay
04-12-22, 00:45
Don't know why I feel the need to stray from my regular go to places, but sometimes a change can be a good thing. Dropped in true health on Brookhurst, just south of YZ, first time in a year. Used to go more often pre covid days. This place is dank and dark, with just curtains separating the beds. House fee 40 for 60 minutes. PPS remembered me and set me up with Coco. Standard lumpy Chinese granny, but she did have a good attitude. Cheerful and playful. Half assed average massage for 20 minutes or so before the flip. Went right to work on the boys without asking. Took direction well and gave a pretty good HE. Asked her to take her top off, but she quoted more than I wanted to pay. Plus, after thinking for a moment, I really didn't want to see what was under her shirt anyway. Finished me with a foot massage, but shorted me 10 minutes on the hour. First time that's happened here. Tipped 50. Guess I'll go back to my regular haunts, perhaps try this place again in another year. Interested to hear if anyone has had a different or similar experience at this place recently.

Mr Plumber
04-12-22, 02:36
Don't know why I feel the need to stray from my regular go to places, but sometimes a change can be a good thing. Dropped in true health on Brookhurst, just south of YZ, first time in a year. Used to go more often pre covid days. This place is dank and dark, with just curtains separating the beds. House fee 40 for 60 minutes. PPS remembered me and set me up with Coco. Standard lumpy Chinese granny, but she did have a good attitude. Cheerful and playful. Half assed average massage for 20 minutes or so before the flip. Went right to work on the boys without asking. Took direction well and gave a pretty good HE. Asked her to take her top off, but she quoted more than I wanted to pay. Plus, after thinking for a moment, I really didn't want to see what was under her shirt anyway. Finished me with a foot massage, but shorted me 10 minutes on the hour. First time that's happened here. Tipped 50. Guess I'll go back to my regular haunts, perhaps try this place again in another year. Interested to hear if anyone has had a different or similar experience at this place recently.Next visit. And may I suggest in less than a year. Ask for Helen. She's quite MILFY and not so much GILFY and has always been very accommodating with me (except during the height of COVID when she greatly curtailed all offerings with me). She can be quite playful and fun if you can light a spark with her. We've enjoyed several mutual manual stimulation, DFK, BBBJ and CFS sessions going back to 2014/2015 (40/60 40/80 40/100. Otherwise she will be perfunctory in her demeanor and action. Fun is much, much more enjoyable. Don't expect model material when her garb lands at her feet but for the investment in time and roses, she's been consistently very pleasurable.

PayPalMakesMon
04-12-22, 07:15

Saw another girl as I left and she's older, more Milfy, but not my cup of tea.She's really cute. Does miss Saigon so have 2 locations? I looked it up and it shows it's near HB but you said she works off Lampson and Euclid also?

LngTimeMongr
04-12-22, 13:06
Saw lucy at F&C. For the price yes its worth it. But honestly she reminds me of mary from chens in LA. NOT A BIG FAN. Probably would come back but the hype is meh.

OC Johnny
04-12-22, 14:06
Ok, this is a long shot.

About a year ago at the Honey Spa at 440 there was a girl named Nana. In her 20's, about 5'6", she looked Filipina and has two piercings in the small of her back. Now that 440 has gone down the tubes, I have no idea where she went. Would love to reconnect, her FS GFE session was one of the best I've had in a while.

Anybody know where she went?Thinking about it further, she is at best 5 foot tall and probably 100 lbs.

I remember easily picking her up to change positions. Her pre-flip tease in in my Top 3 in my 10-years of doing this.

Ahhhh good times.

OC Johnny
04-12-22, 14:21
Do you remember the name of the girl in 109? The only one I'm aware of in that complex that offers that kind service is Natasha, but she's not my cup of tea.Curious as well.

I had Amanda (Natasha) and had above excellent service, but physically not my type.

I read Cindy offers BJ as well. Any others you know of? Feel free to PM me.

RobbSams
04-12-22, 15:25

Off abs rubbing her boobs across my back..Where is the location?

Reality9753
04-12-22, 15:58
Visited Jenny the other day. Just as sweat as the first time I saw her, some things never change. Give this Petite Vietnamese Spinner a try. I'm sure of this, your experience will depend on how comfortable Jenny is with you, but it's all good.

JetStream1
04-12-22, 17:09
Saw a bunch of Law Enforcements today there. Not sure if they were skoping it out or not. Grace jacked me like no tomorrow, barely a massage and she flipped me over. Wanted $60 . No tit show no ass grabbing. Who do I complain to? Yell at Jet stream for bad intel? Or Cry like a little girl asking for a refund?SH & BW are immune from LE busts. Because there is nowhere to park.

Regarding HumInt. As they say YMMV. Grace's ass has been in my hands, and her nipples in my mouth, and she given a pretty decent GFE. You think HJ's are free?

SpyderBass
04-12-22, 21:21
So finally caught the hard to catch nicole. Been over two years since I saw her. Looks way different now with her long hair, manmades and tats.Just curious, did you pay the house fee to the manager? I usually pay the house to Nicole. Maybe she didn't know you paid the manager the house fee?

Liteit
04-12-22, 22:40
Little on the older side. The massage suck. Wouldn't do anything else but a HJ with touching. 40 on the house and 50 for HJ. Paid for 30 but was more like 15 min. Won't go back. Maybe because I was new the to spot. Maybe someone can give it a shot and give another review.

JetStream1
04-12-22, 23:57
IDK about 25 hhr, but because every Bamboo girl I've been with (5) gives an excellent massage, I always go for at least an hour which is 35. They all follow the same script, which, as you detail in your report, is delightful. There are a few add ons to the script as they come to know you after repeat visits. There must be a teacher who standardizes all of this and most suspect it is one of the A girls. The "Bamboo standard" tip for the service you received is 40 for a one hour session. It's not very common at Bamboo, but if the top and bra come off or the pants drop then 60 or a little more is appropriate. Jessica, in my experience, pushes more than most for tips. Mei and Toto also provide an excellent version of the standard tease and the eventual HJ and are not pushy. Andie does an outstanding job on the script, is cute, has a nice personality, but does not like to be touched. My advice is to respect her wishes. Welcome to the Bamboo world!At a several points in time, I noticed that they changed the script. In small ways or big ways. And all of the girls seemed to change in sync. Like the Blue Angels doing a high speed maneuver. It was very clear that there is some sort of direction and management here. So I actually asked Mindy if she gives direction, and she quickly said no and kinda looked down as if being deceptive. I doubt the "A team" choreograph these. They are more "A students" than creative masterminds. So its a mystery but not a coincidence. Maybe there is some silent partner or they bring in a trainer of sorts. The famous hot water treatment is essentially a table shower from a Korean place adapted for a dry bed. I sure would enjoy watching some of these classes. To they bring in a guy as a guinea pig to practice on?

Taws6
04-13-22, 00:30
SH & BW are immune from LE busts. Because there is nowhere to park.What the fuck does that mean?

Are you trying to say that massage parlors can avoid LE by operating in a facility with minimal / no parking?

If that were the case, one would think every massage joint would rent accordingly.

They do not.

JDog1234
04-13-22, 02:06
So I decided to check out Amanda at 109 after seeing a few reports here of bbj with her and I was really in the mood for a good sucking.

Made an appointment and and was lead to the room. Amanda walks in and to my surprise it's Natasha (who I've seen before).

She's a bigger girl so if you want wafer thin you'll be disappointed. I actually like thick girls (all sizes really) so I don't mind. I knew the massage would be more sensual and the BJ is automatic.

Interesting she doesn't really let you fiv. Mid-way through the BJ she climbed up on me and tried to put in me BB. Not into that so I stopped her and had her continue with the BJ. Unfortunately no cim just finished with the hand. Definitely gets your $ worth.

Don't know if I can repeat cause of my paranoia with bb. Need someone who's limit is oral or cfs.

SaltyDog
04-13-22, 09:36
Any idea if there is a provider with body type close to this? https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca6V5FTsV8L/.You haven't seen the avaocmassage or oc_charlitheestallion massage gals on that site?

Gulongitlog
04-13-22, 09:45
Can confirm Nicole back at Le Palace. I asked if. Permanent, she said maybe just for a bit. So who knows. Still a good session.

JetStream1
04-13-22, 11:57
What the fuck does that mean?

Are you trying to say that massage parlors can avoid LE by operating in a facility with minimal / no parking?

If that were the case, one would think every massage joint would rent accordingly.

They do not.This is a variety of speech known as "humor" or "a joke" - making light of the horrid parking situation there.

More seriously, the owner of one of the legit shops down the street told me they had been visited by Westminster city officials and told to remove some curtains or something. Not sure how these other places are immune from such visits. But that's not LE.

TommyGaines
04-13-22, 13:28
Can confirm Nicole back at Le Palace. I asked if. Permanent, she said maybe just for a bit. So who knows. Still a good session.She's back, but never know for how long, so better get in soon. Always a good session. Top comes off with a slow finish. Be generous and she'll remember you.

SlickJJ
04-13-22, 13:36
Add a 5 in the front an lose one of the s's.Slammer clear your mailbox bud.

TommyGaines
04-13-22, 13:40
I like Bamboo myself, but I don't see why its considered the gold standard here. I think the best alternative is Oasis (they changed the name recently which I forgot) on Fairview and Warner: fully enclosed room with a door and complete privacy, a real massage with some back walking, your brass hand polished, and one of the girls there allowed full access UTC top / botton on first visit while wearing a dress (but the other one offered no roaming). And super easy parking 3 paces from the front door. (4 + $. 5 = $. 9).

1. Massage Quality: The best is Jenny at TT or maybe Helen at SH. Most massages at BW and SH have been good, with SH's "script" a little more detailed, and lasts longer. I have seen girls work up a sweat giving a massage at SH, which I have never had elsewhere. TT had the best (Jenny) and worst (Tiffany).

2. Tease: During the pandemic, BW rolled out their hot-water-wash of ass / taint / balls, which is uniquely good, but its a slightly impersonal feel of being at the doctors office. The SH tease goes like this. You're on your back. She starts rubbing your nipples, then long strokes from chest all the way to public hair, while the girl straddles above you. Her boobs sometimes in your face, or even her closed snatch a tongue's length away. You can not help yourself to reach up and massage those strong thighs around your head, and get a few handfuls of unobstructed ass. More than one girl as allowed me to unhook their bra and start sucking like Romulus and Remus as they are suspended above me. You can't tell me that is not a serious tease. At TT, the "tease" the universal "coffee grinder" motion with "you want?..Great review. Much appreciated for your info. I used to get the A / A confused at BW. Called Anna "Andie" once during the finish and she just laughed LOL. Ever since I grab for the tits, little tiny ones would be Anna, but I don't mind. But I am not much into the prostate thing that they started doing some time back.

With your review, I need to visit SH down stairs a little more. Only had the pleasure of Grace in the past.

Is "TT" Top Ten in a large plaza? Haven't been there since pre-pan.

Slammer6008
04-13-22, 14:34
Slammer clear your mailbox bud.Yes the midget is still available.

CubeBrick
04-13-22, 14:47
Lyni is frigging hot I just love her hair, body and face. Her face looks very familiar she is a blonde haired, busty Asian dingy kind of chick, just wonderful.

But I just met Talina, a smoking hot sophisto chick, slender, smaller B cups, and just fantastic. She has a little ink, tastefully done but she really satisfies my desire for 20 year old hot girls. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy chubby MILFs, but there's nothing like a tight little 21 year old. The post below should send you to the right place. Just fantastic thanks so much guys.

https://nightfunpages.com/23-yr-old-college-girl-offering-nuru-714-794-5769-incall-sessions/Talina is very sensual and gorgeous. She is open minded when it comes to doing stuff with other women. She is a dream girl for sure.

CubeBrick
04-13-22, 14:51
On even rarer occasions, Havana offers 4 hands with one of the regular girls and Luna. I've never been lucky enough to have the cash on hand or the time when these rare events popped up, but that definitely sounds like a fun time.

One weird thing about Havana is it seems that every time Ive been there, Luna ends up coming into the room while Im undressed. A couple of times I was just barely getting my underwear off and was about to climb onto the table and she walked in to give me my $5 change. A couple other times I was laying on the table and she poked her head in to tell me my provider would be there in a few minutes. No biggie, I just thought it was a little strange. Either she enjoys looking or shes hoping that Id ask her to join in sometime for an extra fee.Wondering how things are going at the legit spas? Due to this horrible economic downturn (you will own no-thing and be haaaapy) I noticed most of these places are getting desperate. Trying to push a 2 girl session because their girls aren't getting enough turns. I don't have enough cash on hand for a 4 hand. Plus I think it's usually wasted money.

I really hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for these ladies. It has been terrible last 3 years.

CryMoarHoar
04-13-22, 15:41
Can confirm Nicole back at Le Palace. I asked if. Permanent, she said maybe just for a bit. So who knows. Still a good session.Honestly don't like Nicole as much anymore after the change. I been regular for a while but I did not ask her for anything more than HE. Has anybody got any luck getting extra miles from her?

Kevin80
04-13-22, 16:54
What the fuck does that mean?

They do not.Was obviously a joke.

Plasma Spray
04-13-22, 17:11
So no FS? Or there is a FS?I would say 3/4 times there. First timers are hesitant to do FS but always HE. YMMV.

Taws6
04-13-22, 20:53
Was obviously a joke.Obviously, it passed right over my head.

OC Johnny
04-13-22, 21:50
Exactly. I'm not sure how Jerry X is getting such better service there. I went to BioLuna / Biotherapy recently to give it a try and saw Natalie. Stay away from Natalie -just about the worst AMP experience I've had. The massage was brief and terrible, on the flip she immediately gripped my dick about as tight as if she was dangling off a cliff and my dick was the only thing keep her from falling and then she jackhammered me and started complaining "oh my hand. My hand is tired". They need to fire her asap. Don't know if other girls there are any better, but most AMP experiences I have at other places are pretty enjoyable - this was about the worst ever.

Maybe Jerry X can tell us some names of who is giving out BJs and FS and elaborate on what the service is like? Without this info, I will never go back, not even for free.Had Meyu after reading really good reviews. HJ only. Made an excuse that she had braces so no BJ. WTF.

Porkys1980
04-13-22, 23:36
Was obviously a joke.Yah theres le. They come in undercover sometimes to check for licenses and permits. No ones above the law except 440 area, but even then they get busted.

Anyone been to whale on Brookhurst?

Sunny health was good not anymore.

Same girls and so many mongers been in them or had bjs already. Kinda gross if you ask Me.

Just like Lucy. Their ads been blowing up as well. I heard 107 in LF is good too anyone been in the girls there?

Ck2001
04-14-22, 01:38
So I know this is probably the wrong place for this post, but help me out. I'll be going to Bangkok next month, where can I go to find some good info / recs on the scene there? Or PMs welcome.

JetStream1
04-14-22, 01:48
So I know this is probably the wrong place for this post, but help me out. I'll be going to Bangkok next month, where can I go to find some good info / recs on the scene there? Or PMs welcome.My buddy goes to Thailand pretty often and gets service. Last time, he said he paid a girl to spend 2 hours with him in his room, but after he pulled the trigger, she split and shorted him the time. If you go to YouTube there are some Brits or Australian guys who make videos of hooker alley or whatever they call it. I think they mention the street. There was one video of a drunk guy getting handsy with one of these cute Thai girls in a mini skirt. The next you know there are three hot chicks in mini-skirts kicking his ass with martial arts. The other big danger of Bangkok is the lady boys. Dudes that dress up like women and lure you. Look for the Adam's apple in the throat, the lack of hips, and lower voice on that hot babe. In fact, a little genital grab may be necessary to avoid a weird scene.

OCTatts
04-14-22, 02:15
That picture has now been taken down.

Lift Her UP.Mindy has moved on. Her gigantic DD cups will surface somewhere hopefully.

Anyhoo, there is a new ggirl there. She is super sexy but her goddess power is strong. I got full service from her but she fucking ade me cum too quick and hustled me. She wore lingerie sexy af. I want to go back but make sure I take Burro en Primavera plus Cialis and I want to fuck the hell out of her.

Damn.

JetStream1
04-14-22, 02:39
Is "TT" Top Ten in a large plaza? Haven't been there since pre-pan.Its Brookhurst and Westminster in a big shopping center across the street from Target (so that's NE corner). There is a Starbucks right near the corner and a yogurt shop, but its not there on the outer rim. In the main shopping center its next to a shop selling VT dresses. Its got everything (good massage, good looking women, access) but not all those in a single person. There is parking in the back for discrete entrance and exit.

There are a lot of other places all along Westminster that will crank a shaft. There is One-by-One (but the jacked the price to. 5). There is a place diagonally across from SH / BW corner that has private rooms with locking doors. There is even a place that seems to have no name and does not appear on google maps. Its across the street from Q Life Refl near a Big Lots and Car Wash. There is also a little hidden gem on Westminster and Goldenwest behind some other stores next to a laundromat. Its a little dingy but its ok and always left with a smile.

The only place I would not recommend is one on GW north of Westminster a few blocks in the bottom of a two story place. The girl shared me $. 4 then came in a mini-skirt and gave e 5 minutes of massage and asked me to flip and wanted $. 5 tip with full access top. Bottom UTC including FIV. But after the pump and spill, it was all over.

SlickJJ
04-14-22, 02:45
Talina is very sensual and gorgeous. She is open minded when it comes to doing stuff with other women. She is a dream girl for sure.Are Talina and Lyni both at Miss Saigon? Is it still $200+ for a HE? She sure looks f-ing cute tho.

BigBoDonk
04-14-22, 03:37
Someone was mentioning this place with nice girls. So I decided to go.

Papasan asks for 40 at the entrance. Providers are older Chinese grannies. Not really my type place. Did not even ask for something. Massage is very average. Not going back again.

Hornilius69
04-14-22, 05:40
Are Talina and Lyni both at Miss Saigon? Is it still $200+ for a HE? She sure looks f-ing cute tho.Both their pussies are filled with jism.

WhoreMaster 91
04-14-22, 07:06
So I know this is probably the wrong place for this post, but help me out. I'll be going to Bangkok next month, where can I go to find some good info / recs on the scene there? Or PMs welcome.Don't go to Thailand unless you want Ladyboys.

MrSunnyHills
04-14-22, 07:19
So I know this is probably the wrong place for this post, but help me out. I'll be going to Bangkok next month, where can I go to find some good info / recs on the scene there? Or PMs welcome.Type "international" in the URL in lieu of USA and you will find info. Although due to COVID information is less prolific than it was.

HappyJob
04-14-22, 10:35
When to visit the famous Mimi on Euclid and ball but I walked into that little courtyard and her place has turned into on of those teenagers acne spots, I walked out of their disappointed, I had to park outside, since the parking lot was packed, and I notice a hidden door right next to an Asian sandwich shop that had a light up spa sign so I said wth let's check it out, walked in and very cute like mid 20's Chinese girl wearing a short pink dress welcomed me in, took. 5 for the half and started lame massage with a lot of teasing, had me flip and she ask what I wanted I said the whole shebang and got her down to 1. 3, very nice body, said her name was yuki, language was definitely a barrier but from what I understood was that she was only going to be at that shop until next week.

Bronco
04-14-22, 10:35
Stopped by Sunflower in Orange again yesterday. My go to spot besides Bamboo. Not a FS shop but I always get a nude hand shake by one of the sisters that own the place. Tracy was riding the cotton pony so only topless. Always a good time 40/40.

OC Johnny
04-14-22, 16:00
Julia from 10 X in lf has changed her pic 3 x in the past 2-weeks on their IG page.

This does not change the fact her service is lackluster and cold. Perhaps I caught her on a bad day?

Anyone else try other there? Trying to choose between Valentina or Cindy? Feel free to PM me.

Grimmy23
04-14-22, 16:48
So today by chance I finally saw the much reviewed Andy. My current go-to is Anna, but she wasn't available today and Anna was, so it was on. First impression: Andy is by far the prettiest provider there (I've heard Amy is also cute but haven't seen her yet). Unlike Anna, she has some shape to her. When you follow Anna back to the "room" and check out her body you can tell there just isn't much under the clothes, and that's confirmed when you get the clothes off. She's very much a toothpick figure, and she stashes an entire queen sized mattress in her bra to make it look like she has boobs. Andy has a nice figure, and she was wearing spandex pants which showed that she has a nice round butt. Also a very pretty face. She's one I'd give a second look to if I saw her in a bar. Anna has a certain allure to her, but she wouldn't draw a second look in public.

Service wise, at this point I have to give a slight edge to Anna. Both gave great service in both the "legit" and erotic parts of the massage. Both gave nice, slow releases. Both did a nice back door tease, although Anna goes in a couple knuckles deep without hesitation while Andy only teased around the perimeter without penetrating, but she teased there for a long time and with a nice touch. During the finish, Andy was quite a bit more distant than Anna. I was able to get her top up and roam OTC down south and she didn't resist. I've been told that she doesn't like being touched, but she seemed to have no problem with me touching her. She sat on the edge of the bed almost out of my reach though. Anna gets a lot more personal about it, maybe even too personal for some people's tastes. I won't elaborate here, but suffice to say my experiences with Anna are a lot more GF-like. But again, this is only one visit with Andy, and if she's like all the other Bamboo girls she'll get more permissive with repeat visits. I need to see her a few more times before I can draw a hard conclusion.

Bottom line is I've never had a bad service there. I've also seen Charlie and Jessica, but these two are definitely at the top of this place. I still need to see Amy sometime and whoever else I'm missing.

PotsAndPans138
04-14-22, 17:25
Had Meyu after reading really good reviews. HJ only. Made an excuse that she had braces so no BJ. WTF.How is Meyu on looks? Been looking for Japanese provider and seems like she's the only one around.

BeachDrone
04-14-22, 17:42
So I know this is probably the wrong place for this post, but help me out. I'll be going to Bangkok next month, where can I go to find some good info / recs on the scene there? Or PMs welcome.I have been to Bangkok many times. Always a good time. Do some research before you go. Search the web for "erotic massage in Bangkok" and read some of the articles, particularly those from afarangabroad.com ("farang" is foreigner in Thai). Thailand is far more a conservative country overall than many think. There are red light districts, just as in every country. In Bangkok, there are primarily three: Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, and Patpong. (Also Soi Twilight, but that area caters to gays.) I avoid the bars and the bar scene. Yes, the ladies are hot, sexy and enticing, but (1) they are more expensive, and (2) this is also where you might find lady boys. The masssage parlors almost all offer masssage, HJ, BJ, and full service. And in Thailand, at the FS places, the masssage can also be excellent. Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy are in sois (a "soi" is a small road, a lane, bigger than an alley) off Sukhumvit Road. Nana Plaza is a little north of the Nana sky train stop, I walk along Soi 22 and Soi 24 - many, many masssage parlors and hot ladies. Soi Cowboy is not as great. More of a purely party area. Soi Cowboy (so named because one of the first go-go bar owners there wore a cowboy hat) is a little south of the Asok sky train stop, at Soi 31 and Soi 33. More bars than massage parlors, but the ladies are hot. I also like places out of the main red light districts. Like Chit Lom, and other places. What I love the most is that I've always gotten a really good masssage followed by whatever I want with a hot sexy lady.

And an hour massage with full service will be about $100 total. The owner of Miss BJ (no longer there) told me that if I pay up front at the front desk for an hour with full service for 3000 baht ($100), that works, and the house gets half. Or I could pay at the front desk for an hour with HJ finish for 1200 baht ($40), then once in the room negotiate directly with the lady for FS, probably getting it for just 1200-1400 baht ($40-46) more. This way, the lady keeps whatever I pay in the room plus half the house fee.

JetStream1
04-14-22, 18:58
Bottom line is I've never had a bad service there. I've also seen Charlie and Jessica, but these two are definitely at the top of this place. I still need to see Amy sometime and whoever else I'm missing.Thanks for the report. Andy is not as unapproachable as some have said, nor as flat chested.

I've seen Amy and she is really cute. She is short but more of an hour glass figure. Unlike most girls there, she smiles and has some personality. Someone needs to TOFTT. And possibly train / coach her along if she brash polishing skills are rusty.

Just like Apple and Microsoft. Healthy competition leads to better results for the consumer.

JetStream1
04-14-22, 19:01
After checking out all of the hype over Bamboo and Air Body (more Bamboo than Air Body), I circled back to New Spa today. I've decided that between the three places, this place is my favorite. What happened to this place?

Grimmy23
04-14-22, 19:25
What happened to this place?Not sure what happened there, but it suddenly changed just like someone flipped off a switch. You can still get a HJ there from some, but not all, girls. It seems like unless they know you really well you're not getting anything but a bad legit massage. I've heard rumblings that Cypress is trying to squeeze its MPs out of business. Not that there are a lot of them. There's like 3 or 4. New Spa may be a result of that.

BigErection
04-14-22, 20:14
Returned to Sweet Massage on Beach and Cerritos and ran into an incredible girl named Sky.

She answered the door wearing lingerie. She looks like a Little Saigon coffee shop girl. She has huge boobs, gorgeous legs and butt and a cute face. The entire package I would have to give her an 8. 5 for overall sexiness, clean clear skin and super revealing outfit. She is a proverbial bombshell. Just the sight of her walking around in those high heels and lingerie ridiculously sexy woman.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/beach-blvd-22-405/22045016.html

Hot Don
04-14-22, 21:48
Returned to Sweet Massage on Beach and Cerritos and ran into an incredible girl named Sky.

She answered the door wearing lingerie. She looks like a Little Saigon coffee shop girl. She has huge boobs, gorgeous legs and butt and a cute face. The entire package I would have to give her an 8. 5 for overall sexiness, clean clear skin and super revealing outfit. She is a proverbial bombshell. Just the sight of her walking around in those high heels and lingerie ridiculously sexy woman.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/beach-blvd-22-405/22045016.htmlWhat's the damage? And was BBJ on table?

OC Johnny
04-15-22, 12:51

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/beach-blvd-22-405/22045016.htmlI thought this Sweet Massage location is closed? Looks like it's back open.

Or are you referring to the one on 17th?

What service did you get, BJ or just standard HJ?

OC Johnny
04-15-22, 12:59
How is Meyu on looks? Been looking for Japanese provider and seems like she's the only one around.Meh, nothing write home about.

Average body, not like the hype that I read in past posts.

Heard more was offered here and curious about the other providers.

Do you have any intel?

PayPalMakesMon
04-15-22, 14:01

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/beach-blvd-22-405/22045016.htmlHi, is it on beach and Lampson next to the yoshinoya? What's the damage and menu?

JetStream1
04-15-22, 14:42
A few weeks ago, I went to a place called 888 Spa 1xx3 S Harbor Blvd H, Santa Ana, CA 9xx04. Two "girls" working. No MMS. Jangly door gets the attention of a girl to come out. Private room with wooden door. I got a tall big boned girl who gave a good back massage for 30 minutes. On the flip she said $1 c for BJ. I took the hand option for $.4 and she allowed full access to some C-cup action. I never got to the see the other girl. Not a complete massage but what she did was fine, and done seriously. I like them a little thinner myself, so I probably won't go back. But a BJ with C's is not bad, and you can always negotiate a little.

BigErection
04-15-22, 17:09
Hi, is it on beach and Lampson next to the yoshinoya? What's the damage and menu?Holy shit man, it's not frigging Lampson, its Cerritos next to a tattoo shop. That's why I frigging posted a link to their advertising. Its always easier just to ask another monger rather than click the link right?

Anyways they require an appointment unless their neon OPEN sign is on. Good luck.

Slammer6008
04-15-22, 18:23
Hi, is it on beach and Lampson next to the yoshinoya? What's the damage and menu?If you're going and. Beach Blvd. Just before Cerritos. Very minimal parking it's better to park down the street. When I used to go it was 140 total for 1/2 hr. They change the girls a lot. I'm not sure of the set up now you might have to ask the Big ejaculator.

Beastmode5150
04-15-22, 18:26
[Deleted by Admin]

PotsAndPans138
04-15-22, 21:10
Meh, nothing write home about.

Average body, not like the hype that I read in past posts.

Heard more was offered here and curious about the other providers.

Do you have any intel?Not really, went there maybe 3 years ago and saw I want to say Sara, a Colombian who's quite thick. Although her body was not my type her release was pretty good (she emulated a BJ). I never went back though, prices were bit high but always wanted to try Meyu as I'm into Japanese girls and she's kind of the only one I know of. Sad to hear her service was not that great.

Bro Hymn
04-15-22, 22:48
SH Helen is in her own category. Kind of the opposite of the super models. Not someone I would normally choose as she is older. But she is a very nice woman, she works her ass off giving you a good massage, and she gives you great access to the best boobs in all three places.I can corroborate most of what jet had to say about SH in his post. I went to bw for the first time last week and went to SH today and find most of the observations fairly accurate to my experience. I called about 20 minutes ahead to try to book grace but she was busy, so I asked for helen. When I got there pps was outside having a lively conversation with one of the less attractive girls, but held the door for me and put his conversation on hold. He asked if I had called and I said yes, so he called who I assume to be helen out from behind the partition (more on this later) and she led me to the very first "room" and let me get comfortable. I do appreciate the drawer system for the clothes and your belongings etc but I was taken aback that yes, the space could be tighter than upstairs at BW. Somehow, this wasn't an issue as everyone seemed very polite and not chatty.

Anyhow, helen is a step or two above homely but not unattractive, if you catch my drift. She was petite and lively, wearing a very short skirt and clearly not wearing a bra. All good signs. After she got back with the foot bath, she realized I had already fully undressed and was face down and just pushed the soak tub out through the curtain into the hallway and laughed. I told her where I was sore and she went to work with one of the most aggressive massages I've ever had. For context, most of the high level massages I've had in the AMP context from a krystal or ava, I would not classify as aggressive. Helen, on the other hand, is very high energy, a lot of muscle put into the massage, not a great deal of what I would call "skill" and frankly just wild overall. This wasn't a bad thing but I didn't expect such force since she probably isn't over 100 lbs. All of this was happening while she literally rode the back of my head, squeezing with her inner thighs. Halfway through, I got hot stones and there too, it seemed like she barely knew what she was doing, but was going at it with confidence.

Some time later, she told me to flip and stepped out momentarily, returning with a big bottle of special oil and a big grin on her face. 15 seconds of nipple play, then she pulled up her shirt and off to the races with a powerful jackhammer. I had to ask her to slow down, but then a couple things happened. First, several new clients entered and the wind nearly blew the sheet partition down, which I assume happens fairly regularly. Secondly, two other clients, almost at the exact same moment, started snoring loudly. I thought I had bad sleep apnea. These disturbances pushed her to try to finish me even faster, which was pretty rough. All the while, she was squeezing my hand onto her bare breast. It felt like the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Once I blew, she cleaned me up and gave me a pretty decent long foot massage.

While I was walking out I got a phone call but had to ignore it until I got in the car. The same number called me again 8 minutes after I left and apparently it was grace, asking where I was and if I was coming for my appointment. I had to tell her I just finished and it seemed like this might happen often enough. Which makes me wonder if she was trying to get me to come back to do a double header with her OR there was some screw up with my initial appointment and they never actually checked me in, which then makes me wonder if I actually saw helen or not. I wouldn't classify helen as "older" in the context of what I saw upstairs and the few girls I saw downstairs. I'd put her in the mid range of providers (maybe late 30's-early 40's?) with a large b rack.

Either way, I think I would probably repeat at SH just as I would at BW just to try to find out who else is worth seeing. The price point definitely is a huge incentive to find the treasures.

Heartless Jay
04-16-22, 00:57
A few weeks ago, I went to a place called 888 Spa 1xx3 S Harbor Blvd H, Santa Ana, CA 9xx04. Two "girls" working. No MMS. Jangly door gets the attention of a girl to come out. Private room with wooden door. I got a tall big boned girl who gave a good back massage for 30 minutes. On the flip she said $1 c for BJ. I took the hand option for $.4 and she allowed full access to some C-cup action. I never got to the see the other girl. Not a complete massage but what she did was fine, and done seriously. I like them a little thinner myself, so I probably won't go back. But a BJ with C's is not bad, and you can always negotiate a little.888 used to be a regular stop for me, pre covid. Went once more after they reopened, maybe a year ago. Cici was the only one I'd seen there. She's not the girl you describe though, as she is on the petite side, and very cute. Mid 30's, if I had to guess. Place was clean, and I do like the solid doors, just feels so much more private. Well done, getting an offer for BJ. I was never able to get beyond HJ, with her shirt up to the neck and pants to the knees. Even then she put on that old act, "shhh, I get fired if they know I'm doing this". Right. Not quite sure why I stopped going. Think here in OC, there are just so many choices and not enough free time and benjamins to go around. Worth a return visit, if I can pry myself away from Anna for a change.

JetStream1
04-16-22, 00:57
I can corroborate most of what jet had to say about SH in his post. I went to bw for the first time last week and went to SH today and find most of the observations fairly accurate to my experience.....she went to work with one of the most aggressive massages I've ever had. ...Many of the girls in SH will work up a sweat giving a massage, and the script is more detailed than the BW script. Its a little more chaotic in SH and a little less privacy. But go with the flow. Its all part of the fun to see if your bamboo screen will blow down. I was in there last week in the lobby, and I could hear some girl moaning like she was on her honeymoon. But since SH is so much larger than BW, it seems the various sounds get blended more. In BW and TT, I can discern conversations more precisely. In SH, with all the noise, it all gets mixed in. And Helen is a great choice for a certain experience. Kinda like naughty babysitter. Also try Grace, Rose, and Lucy. Indeed. None of the SH girls require courtship to get to first base. You are there for fun, and they seem to be having a good time too. They hang around the lobby at times, and are friendly even when you don't pick them.

Over the years, I hit SH mainly, then BW as an alternative, then a few other places as further alternatives. If you want the same massage every time from the same woman, you might as well get married. I feel mongering is for the adventure.

JetStream1
04-16-22, 01:30
... here in OC, there are just so many choices and not enough free time and benjamins to go around..Just open Google maps to Brookhurst and Bolsa, zoom out, and search for Massage, and you'll find 20 places. Its an adventure to check them out. Not knowing if you will leave happy or horny.

10 years ago they used to all be legit, but at least half of them have morphed into places where you leave with a smile and lighter wallet. Usually a few girls start pulling Johnson, then the entire crew does. That's the deal with BW, SH, Top10, and One-by-One. I got a lot of legit massages in all of them, now the only way to get a legit massage is to waive of the dowel varnish job, and the girl is mad because she is only getting $15 tip instead of $45.

I have not been up there in a while but the hottest young girls for HE used to be Angel Spa on Garden Grove and Beach, just north of the 22. I got some 25 year old VT girls who were flat out beauty queens. I passed by the other day and thought I need to re-investigate.

JetStream1
04-16-22, 02:20
...you might find lady boys.I have an educational story. I was in Manilla, and the night before I left I wanted to take pictures of the Jeepneys and street scene. A street walker propositioned me on the sidewalk for a good time. I said "maybe later" then I slipped into a building, and out another exit to avoid seeing her again. So she catches up with me a few blocks later and starts berating me for not coming back as if I had signed a contract. At some point in her bitching me out, she asks "Is the reason you are not interested in me because I am transexual? I said "I wasn't super interested to begin with, but now that you told me you are a dude, I think I have come to a firm conclusion that I am not interested at all. Have a good evening" and I took off running this time, and got a few blocks away, and started taking pictures. Suddenly someone comes behind me and punched in the back and knocks me over. Completely blindsided. Its ladyboy now even more angry because I don't want gay sex. I instinctively made a fist, and was about ready to knock his head off. But then I looked around, and to the all the people in the street, here I was a bad American man about to abuse a sweet Filipina. This did not look good at all. Even though he / she has already gotten violent. So I just took and ran away, and the evening was done.

Edward Appleby
04-16-22, 12:39
Type "international" in the URL in lieu of USA and you will find info. Although due to COVID information is less prolific than it was.Agreed. Internationalsexguide is your best source for info. Things are still a little slower due to covid but you'll have no trouble finding action anywhere.

Dohma22
04-16-22, 14:46
After an mp sabbatical made a few visits in the last month.

F&C: didn't get Lucy but experience was similar to what's been reported. She was older. She was crazy. She tried to BBFS but I declined. Cfs and then BBBJ to finish and my fingers went in to every dark place they could find. I walked out questioning my beliefs and purpose in life. It's not for me. But happy I crossed that off my list. Forgot what I tipped but pretty sure inline with everyone else 1 or 120.

Panda in Tustin: real convenient when getting your car waxed at Tustin plaza car wash. Typical jack shack experience. Good enough massage utc boobies touching. Not a looker but not terrible. Tipped $60 cause she let me roam the boobies utc.

Sunnywell in sa: place has gone downhill I feel. Provider was pretty damn old and she said she was japanese. Diff cause usually they're Korean. Not a looker but thin with bolt ons. Still got the nice rim job with ball tease action. Cfs at first but had tequila dick so pulled off the hat for BBBJ. She tried to offer BBFS but I declined. Then she got on her knees on the ground for more CBJ and ball play action and then cim finale without asking! I prefer lookers but if why'all are looking for that f&c type action somewhere else I think you'll be happy if you ask for the Japanese provider. I blew a huge load and thought to myself she didn't swallow. Spent time cleaning up then went to hug me and give me a kiss. Opened her mouth and a cloud of my jizz appeared. GROSS! I guess she trolled me for cim without asking first LOL. Tipped $100.

Top 10: scheduled with Tiffany via text. She wore a mask but looked cute, young mid 20's, nice natural Cs, not chubby but had a small pooch. Good attitude slightly flirty. Below average massage then hot stones which were also below average. Hardly any teasing. On flip tried to negotiate as much as possible. Only got to HJ shirt off and kissing boobies but no "eating" - I told her I was hungry LOL. Gave her 100 anyways hoping it would buy me some food. She kept to her word and would describe boobies play as touch and kissing with closed mouth only. Said she doesn't know me well enough yet so perhaps more action for return custs. I told her I could be her bf every time I come in and she giggled "we'll talk next time. " Def over tipped but I always negotiate down then try to negotiate back up for more services. Will return cause of her attitude, age, and nice body for a low cost mp.

I think my ideal regular spot would be a FS place with someone like Tiffany if anyone has suggestions please dm!

Thanks everyone for the posts fun being back on the court.

CubeBrick
04-16-22, 18:35
Are Talina and Lyni both at Miss Saigon? Is it still $200+ for a HE? She sure looks f-ing cute tho.Wow, $200 for a HJ? I've never paid that much. I first started going here by texting them as a response to their ad, rather than just walking in. Maybe that's the best approach if you're new? Wondering if the veteran mongers can advise what is best. I think the situation is, since Miss Saigon is located in prime real estate, maybe some rich locals throw around bigger money and the girls get accustomed to it, so if they are having a big week with good tips, perhaps they might look at me as the guy who tips 1. 5 and might rush me in favor of the other dude who tips 2. 0. For me, anything north of $1. 0 has got to be full service otherwise I won't feel I got my money's worth. I know I can easily go to fish and chips and fuck a grandma raw for 1. 0, however a young hot slender well dressed 22 year old for sure must be compensated a bit more.

So on my most recent visit, I had a session with the lovely Mina, a slender, athletic girl with a completely delicious body. She wore an oufit that resembled a Hooter's uniform: white tank top and shorts. Every detail of her body is sexy af: her upper thighs are well developed with just the right amount of both skin tone & muscle tone with the slight hint of baby fat. Love the shape of her hands and fingers, her acrylic nails nicely done and looking sexy. Her stomach and belly perfectly shaped, I couldn't stop staring. No stretch marks, smooth lickable skin and cute belly button. Then moving up to her breasts, they are natural either large B's or smaller C cups, but lovely shape and just beautiful. Her face is cute with flirty eyelashes, great cheeks and lovely lips. I would be excited just to have her sit next to me while I examine and kiss every part of her body she is so sexy and arousing. Her snatch is nicely shaped and just totally lickable. At this point she is one of my top 5 favorite girls in this county. I can't think of too many girls who would inspire me more than Mina.

Thanks for your patience guys, hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoy yours. Sorry if I accidently double posted this report (hope I didn't). Also, I hope my writing doesn't seem too positive and giddy today: I've lately been microdosing on schrooms almost every day, it gives me a boost and improves my mood. Surprisingly it helps me at work too (LOL).

JetStream1
04-17-22, 00:05
Its interesting that the establishment known as F&C seems to be located at a node in the space-time continuum providing a portal from SoCal into a distant 3rd world hovel with thrift store bedsheets as doors and questionable cleanliness standards. It houses some of the least attractive, over-the-hill, "Xi Jin Ping in drag" women with all the charm of prison guards. These mares have already been hard ridden since one of the Bush's were president, and are ready for the glue factory.

Over the past few years, when I felt the urge to purge, it's time for a road trip. You don't have to be on double secret probation. I put some gas in my car, and drive to one of the places below, where you will find a 25 year old Korean beauty queen, college student, or flight attendant who speaks good English, has proper hygiene, and will smile and be a bit flirty.

You start with a full table shower, where you get every inch and every hole washed with warm water. Then you adjourn to a private room with a locking door, and walls that go all the way up, with a subdued light and a chair to get undressed like a civilized human being.

Next you get 10 minutes of light massage. But you don't care about that because Mr Happy is already standing at attention. Then it gets interesting. Often they put their own cover on you, using their mouth, and proceed to give you a CBJ whether you asked for it or not. Thats just the warm up.

Then the clothes come off. Instead of a hairy jungle, you'll find a patch without foliage or trimmed landing strip. Either natural firm A / B cups, or silicon C's. You do your various positions in complete privacy without hearing anyone else, or being heard. Money is not discussed. You finish, get your clean up, get dressed. She hands you an actual sealed bottle of water, and you give her a C note.

This is not to say I never drive to F&C. If the parking lot is full for VT massage across the street, I can use F&C's lot. Making sure to hide anything of value from view.

Healing Therapy.

4223 and. Maine Ave.

Baldwin Park CA 91706.

Zen Day Spa.

2383 Lomita Blvd, Suite 106.

Lomita CA 90717.

And I am sure there are more of these places if you sniff around.

Runner Up. Older but attractive K and Ch women but very authentic experience.

M & A Day Spa.

9472 Firestone Blvd.

Downey CA 90241.

Note. These were my top places for a few years, although my experience is a little dated. Only going up once during the pandemic.

Heartless Jay
04-17-22, 00:38
I have an educational story. I was in Manilla, and the night before I left I wanted to take pictures of the Jeepneys and street scene. A street walker propositioned me on the sidewalk for a good time. I said "maybe later" then I slipped into a building, and out another exit to avoid seeing her again. So she catches up with me a few blocks later and starts berating me for not coming back as if I had signed a contract. At some point in her bitching me out, she asks "Is the reason you are not interested in me because I am transexual? I said "I wasn't super interested to begin with, but now that you told me you are a dude, I think I have come to a firm conclusion that I am not interested at all. Have a good evening" and I took off running this time, and got a few blocks away, and started taking pictures. Suddenly someone comes behind me and punched in the back and knocks me over. Completely blindsided. Its ladyboy now even more angry because I don't want gay sex. I instinctively made a fist, and was about ready to knock his head off. But then I looked around, and to the all the people in the street, here I was a bad American man about to abuse a sweet Filipina. This did not look good at all. Even though he / she has already gotten violent. So I just took and ran away, and the evening was done.I've been to Bangkok many times and have never experienced anything like this with the ladyboys there. They are flirty but certainly not aggressive, and also pretty easy to spot. So unless you're blind drunk, it's pretty unlikely you'll end up with a surprise when clothes come off. That would be a pretty silly reason to forego a visit.

Porkys1980
04-17-22, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

SixGen
04-17-22, 19:47
When to visit the famous Mimi on Euclid and ball but I walked into that little courtyard and her place has turned into on of those teenagers acne spots, I walked out of their disappointed, I had to park outside, since the parking lot was packed, and I notice a hidden door right next to an Asian sandwich shop that had a light up spa sign so I said wth let's check it out, walked in and very cute like mid 20's Chinese girl wearing a short pink dress welcomed me in, took. 5 for the half and started lame massage with a lot of teasing, had me flip and she ask what I wanted I said the whole shebang and got her down to 1. 3, very nice body, said her name was yuki, language was definitely a barrier but from what I understood was that she was only going to be at that shop until next week.I went to that spa on ball and Euclid next to THH sandwich just recently and they have some Asian spinners that only works there one month at a time. This time I met Lucy a 27 yrs with petite perfect body and cute face. Her teeth was a bit crooked and she sounded like a smoker but other than that, she had a nice personality. It was a busy Sat afternoon and I had to wait about 15 mins in the hallway. I paid. 6 for an hr since it was only another. 1 from hhr. The massage was just light oil rubbing and she occasionally uses her forearm for more pressure and she knows enough English to have a fun conversation. After 15 mins came the flip and she went straight for jr. I grabbed her nice apple bottom ass and she lifted her top to reveal her bolted c cup with long eraser nips. She has a small tattoo between her boobs. She asked if I wanted to do it by motioning the thrusting and I nodded. I awkwardly waited for her to start the negotiation but she was just waiting for me to hand it to her without agreeing to an amount LOL. So I handed a fair amount of 1. 4 and she happily accept it.

She removed her skirt but kept her top up. Her snatch was trimmed and the lips were puffy. She got on top of me and started a light b2 b licking my nips and kissing my body down to jr. She does bsl and I thought she was going to BBBJ but stealthily put on a cover with her mouth. Her head game was on point and she can go deep. After about 5 mins she hopped on for CG and her V felt nice and tight. She was bouncing hard and I could barely hold out for a min so I sat up to slow her down and took this time to feed her boobs while she grind. She was sensitive and reciprocated very well. I turn to the edge of the bed and picked her up for some standing mish. She was so petite which is easily man handled. Then I laid her down softly and continued with mish. When I was ready to finish I got on the bed and on top of her for some hard pounding. I had to cradle her head bcus every thrust would push her upwards since she was so light weight. I finally exploded and I can feel her contracting her V until I stopped twitching. She cleaned me up and massage me for another 10 mins until it was time.

Lucy will only be working another 15 days until she take a month break so catch her while she's still around!

Porkys1980
04-17-22, 19:53
[Deleted by Admin]

RBFSyndrome
04-17-22, 19:57
Anyone visited recently in CM? Seems like it's a k-joint but wondering what people think before I blow some $.

Had mildly lacking experiences from MPs that charge $60/ hr lately.

SpreadEmWide
04-17-22, 20:09
Anyone visited recently in CM? Seems like it's a k-joint but wondering what people think before I blow some $.

Had mildly lacking experiences from MPs that charge $60/ hr lately.They charged me $45 per hour. Must of not liked your looks or old man attitudes.

Go to tj.

Lots of places. Just go to bed page or night fun.

Try yourself. LOL. Cheap cuckholds. Won't get anything else bythe Lucy's and the Cameron's or anyone.

Try blue whale spa, 888 health. More to your cheap tips. Plenty of places. There's Dubois or happy or jrs in tustin.

SpreadEmWide
04-17-22, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

SpreadEmWide
04-17-22, 20:24
[Deleted by Admin]

JetStream1
04-18-22, 01:26
... your cheap tips....In restaurants you give good tips for good service and extra service, and you never pay a tip in advance not knowing the quality of the service. Even with contractors, you never ever pay them in full before the job done. They always consider the job done when they get the last payment. So this concept needs to be brought into the little room too. We can't let these girls run the show. The customer is king.

Rocco D
04-18-22, 01:36
I know this has been asked by others before without much response but wanted to try again. I am interested in less than super pro draping required type massage, extras nice ofc. A few of the other sites that advertise have been major misses. PM is cool if mp comfortable. Thanks gents.

JohhnyGamerz
04-18-22, 02:00
This place is a crappy AMP. Bad attitudes and no tit show.

I like Melody in Lake forest. Nice asses and cheap handies.