PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

Grimmy23
03-10-22, 18:20
I can't remember the last time I walked out of an AMP empty handed (no HE) but but the massages always suck. I'm in need of a good deep tissue massage as opposed to a lame body rubdown, obviously extras are always welcome. Any recommendations? I heard bamboo wood was good so I tried them, massage was still lacking and I wasn't a fan of the curtain setup.I won't say much because it tends to piss a few people on here off when I talk too much about legit massage vs. What you get at AMPs, but you're absolutely right. The "massage" part of anyplace reviewed here usually ranges from "shitty" to "somewhat passable. " Honestly, deep tissue is considered a "specialty massage," and if that's what you really need / want then I strongly advise leaving it in the hands of a real CMT. Anybody not properly trained and licensed who tries giving a "deep tissue" can end up seriously hurting you. Some here would disagree with me but I would never entrust that to any $30 Chinese foot massage spa. The girls at Bamboo give a massage that feels good and might even get out a knot or two, but they're nowhere near qualified to give a therapeutic deep tissue to someone who really needs one.

That being said, there are options. You can try any of the multitude of legit Thai spas around. And once in a while you hit paydirt and find a Thai provider who will give a release at the end (but it's rare). Search for Thai here. It's been discussed fairly recently. Be careful though. Don't go in expecting a happy ending, and don't make a move on anybody hoping you'll get one. You can make a horse's ass of yourself pretty quickly.

Not in OC, but there's a CMT working out of a private office in Lakewood who gives handjobs. I've seen her once and she does give a great massage and a good HJ, but she's not exactly my cup of tea either. She's a full figured half black half Latina woman. I don't personally find her very attractive and she doesn't take any clothes off or allow much mutual touching, but she has good strong hands. Google Divine Royalty Massage and you will find her. She's 80 +tip. Typically takes 40 to get the HJ from her, so 120 out the door. If you're going primarily for a HJ it's too expensive. If you're going for just a DT massage it's too expensive. But for a good quality DT massage plus a HJ it's not a bad price.

MrJohnnyAllen
03-10-22, 18:46
First time back to the OC in a while. Is the 44X Fair Drive location still operating? I see some conflicting reports here and otherwise. Was a fan of Honey Spa's lineup in general.

TravelerMike
03-10-22, 19:18
I haven't been on the road since Covid. Looks as if things are opening up, so stopped by ye old Forum to see what's up. Other than a few regulars, I notice this has largely devolved into "Give me info". Sorry to see. When I next hit OC, I'll try a couple spots I see on BP and report back.

Slammer6008
03-10-22, 21:34
Sunny health reflex in wm. Has curtains.

Lots of older chicks. Cheap HJ and good massage $80 total for 1 hr.

Oc beauty bar. Fv. Good legit massage by hot chicks.

Jx massage. Good legit massage by mamasan. Bigins.

Worst AMPs.

Tustin / rainbow. Fugly girls. And no he. Just tease.

Tustin oasis spa. Old gilfs. Bad HJ.

White swan in Sa. Same owner as 440. Girls steal $$ from pants.200.00 out of your trousers. LOL rookie mistake. I put mine in my socks.

TheOnlyKing
03-10-22, 23:01
I always use this thread to find a great MP. Now is time to return the favor back and give intel.

Andie- mid late 40. Massage 8/10. Tip cost. 60.

Annie- Similar to Andie, she would lay next to you. Massage 8/10 tip cost. 60.

Jessica- play with the back door. Massage 7/10. Tip cost. 80.

YellowFinTuna
03-10-22, 23:18
I headed over to Blue Sea in Santa Ana and there was a security guard (I initially thought LE) so I waited a bit while he loitered and I finally went in. $60 for 45-minutes and I think it was $75 for an hour so I simply left and headed over to Sapphire on Main, kind of a dicey parking back door situation so I headed over to JL on 1st street. Didn't look like doors or curtains and lonely heavy therapist so my last shot was Le Palace on Memory because I was out of time. Met Cici and she was kinda cute in that french maid outfit and a nice rack. Massage was almost nothing and the ending was ok but she wanted $1. For clothes off and settled for. 8. Mistake. She was ok with a great attitude but once the maid outfit was off and gravity took effect, I thought I was in National Geographic land.

Oh well. Blue Sea and taking the $ hit next time LOL.

Porkys1980
03-10-22, 23:53
I headed over to Blue Sea in Santa Ana and there was a security guard (I initially thought LE) so I waited a bit while he loitered and I finally went in. $60 for 45-minutes and I think it was $75 for an hour so I simply left and headed over to Sapphire on Main, kind of a dicey parking back door situation so I headed over to JL on 1st street. Didn't look like doors or curtains and lonely heavy therapist so my last shot was Le Palace on Memory because I was out of time. Met Cici and she was kinda cute in that french maid outfit and a nice rack. Massage was almost nothing and the ending was ok but she wanted $1. For clothes off and settled for. 8. Mistake. She was ok with a great attitude but once the maid outfit was off and gravity took effect, I thought I was in National Geographic land.

Oh well. Blue Sea and taking the $ hit next time LOL.Ask for Mary / Yuri / Vicky Yuris the college girl with mamasan (Mary) , 4 hand special.

Porkys1980
03-11-22, 00:00
Bad AMPs.

Total relax CM = total sucked, no cock sucking.

Swan massage in Santa Ana, girls are fugly and fat an rush you out.

Honey spa CM. LE was there and took out a few idiots, luckily I just got there in the parking lot and saw the paddy wagon, yes this is 44X Fairview AMP Plaza.

Good ampx.

Just google JX massage in Tustin mamasan has big tits, and good HJ.

Panda Massage- new girl, skinny, late 30's, sucked a good cock, forgot her name. O SPA laguna hills, nice tits and asses and 4 hands with Yuri and Mary. Mary likes to suck cock and swallow. Better than Lucy at F * C LOL.

Nuru and cock sucking in Lake Forest at 109 off of El toro road / Muirlands, 1st office building, no appt necessary.

Bioluna, fresh tuna daily it seems, white, Asian / Mexis galore in LF.

Porkys1980
03-11-22, 00:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeadorTail
03-11-22, 11:07
I always use this thread to find a great MP. Now is time to return the favor back and give intel.

Jessica- play with the back door. Massage 7/10. Tip cost. 80.Amy is a new addition to Bamboo. Some of you may recognize her. Maybe the cutest girl there now.

Grimmy23
03-11-22, 12:04

Jessica- play with the back door. Massage 7/10. Tip cost. 80.Did Jessica actually insert a digit into your back door or just tease a little? I saw Jessica, liked her and thought she was kinda cute, but she didn't do that for me. I thought it was probably coming because she cleaned out my crack with hot towels, but then she just went to massaging my inner thighs and grazing the boys. I've heard repeatedly here that Anna and Andie will both insert a finger. I haven't seen either of them yet. They're never available when I go, but I'm going to try to make an appointment with one of them maybe one day next week. I personally enjoy a little back door play but it has been elusive for me at Bamboo, despite hearing it's standard fare for most of the girls there. It's interesting that you got back door play from Jessica but not from Anna or Andie.

Jessica also only asked me for 60. Maybe she did the back door for the extra 20? It’s not something I think you can easily ask for in this place with the limited privacy and being able to hear most of what goes on next door. “Hey babe I’ll give you an extra 20 if you stick a finger in” doesn’t work too well in this setup. LOL

SdDave
03-11-22, 12:07
Heading up that whay this afternoon and hoping I can get a recommendation from you guys. Rub quality not too important. Rather enjoy mutual touch with good handi. BBBJ snd FS would be great bonus. Let me know if any good spots there, thanks.

OCTatts
03-11-22, 12:49
Been lurking for a while and I am over my bashfulness. So I finally tried Miss Saigon and had Lily, she is a hot little piece of ass. Mongers have complained this place place is expensive, but its only $10 more and no big deal based on the quality of the girls. Opted for the nude nuru body to body. The girl has nice skin, cute boobs and nice little tight ass. Will be back hopefully next month.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/203619.htmlLily is pretty nice. I dig this place, they always hire new girls, there's nothing boring about these tarts. They always dress and act sexy too.

SlickJJ
03-11-22, 14:07
Failed mission there last night. Went there hoping for some young girls. I got Mikela she was okay looking. I got a look at another busty Asian girl in a dress. Couldn't see her face as her back was turned. LOL she was arguing about price or something. Anyways I had to walk out and just lose the $40 house rather than pay the tip. She asked for $200 and I couldn't bring myself to pay. Also keep in mind after 10 pm house is $60. If you boys got deep pockets and looking for a late night snack this place might be for you. I personally don't think the 2 girls I saw are worth that but to each his own. Night crew starts at 6 pm so maybe day crew has a better price. Who knows.

Warrior01
03-11-22, 14:12
I tried going but the place looks closed. Just a a sign that says OC Chirozone. Saw a review saying they do great massages. Anyone know if they moved? The one I went to is in the parking lot of a Wendy's on brookhurst.

Kevin80
03-11-22, 14:23
Both of these place have more girls to offer, but you have to be a frequent customer. There are other menus available if you get to know certain girls.

Last time, I got offer HJ and FIV play.Can you expand more on King and Palm?

CivilBeast
03-11-22, 15:02
Picked up a newsprint rag called futbolocal outside south county liquor store. Back cover had transmission repair shop add with a bikini model on it. First few pages covered soccer in Spanish and the rest are rub shop adds, also mostly in Spanish with pictures and phone numbers. A few advertise massage and waxing / shaving. Know that gets asked about here once in a while. Sapa at Tustin and Walnut behind the Taco Bell advertises four hand special in addition to waxing / shaving. Another one offers trimming / waxing and massage on Lampson in GG next to Diamond Seafood. Some other AMPs sprinkled in. Waxing ain't my thing but will share results if I get to any others.

Porkys1980
03-11-22, 15:30
Can you expand more on King and Palm?Nothing to expand but they give the best nurus. They are on rubmaps and bedpage and nightfunpages. LOL you all treat this place like Yelp for sex AMPs haha.

Porkys1980
03-11-22, 15:32
I tried going but the place looks closed. Just a a sign that says OC Chirozone. Saw a review saying they do great massages. Anyone know if they moved? The one I went to is in the parking lot of a Wendy's on brookhurst.Last time I checked. They are open. Are you sure you went to right place LOL. If not go to see Lucy at sunny health reflex in Wm off of magnolia! Best bang for HJ and good massage!

NoClue02
03-11-22, 16:02
Are the girls asking for higher tip now or just some people like to tip high? The only 1 that asking for more tip is toto for me and that's becuz she does BBBJ.

Grim, Jessica does insert backdoor in the past for me every time I see her, but not sure what happened she stopped. Anna and andie never did for me and I visited them often. Toto still does it, and I think Mei does it too. I saw charlie last couple weeks chilling in thr front, lots of makeup, and resemble jessica. Didn't try out with her yet. Wonder anyone seen her?

LeatherNeck14
03-11-22, 16:18
Stopped by this morning after reading several post some positive some bot so good but like one fellow monger said in the eyes of the beholder. Set appointment with Cindy. She looked great to me but was wearing leggings and jacket. Not a good sign to start. 40 door. Message was weak but that is not why I was there. Allowed lots of roaming made gesture that I wanted her to lift her top which she did. Beautiful B cups with eraser suze nips my personal favorite she let me at them for 10 min then I pointed to her pussy she said yes pulled down leggings and sat on my face. Allowed dine at the why and O while she stroked me. I later made 10 min maybe less but even after I finished she stayed up there even sat up so that I could press my tongue deeper until she was done had trouble getting off she had the Jimmy leg. Great bod and attitude did not even talk price tipped a benny will go back great time.

Grimmy23
03-11-22, 16:29
Are the girls asking for higher tip now or just some people like to tip high? The only 1 that asking for more tip is toto for me and that's becuz she does BBBJ.

Grim, Jessica does insert backdoor in the past for me every time I see her, but not sure what happened she stopped. Anna and andie never did for me and I visited them often. Toto still does it, and I think Mei does it too. I saw charlie last couple weeks chilling in thr front, lots of makeup, and resemble jessica. Didn't try out with her yet. Wonder anyone seen her?It depends on the girl and what you want from her. I'm also not one to negotiate real hard at a place like Bamboo that's cheap to begin with because it can kill the mood. I won't grossly overpay, but to me, an hour of great massage with a long, slow finish is worthy of a 60 tip. I'm not too interested in seeing Charlie and paying what she demands again.

I've seen Charlie a few times. She's a little higher mileage than the others. I was actually able to get her top completely off (as in shirt and bra laying on the foot of the table) and her pants and panties down to her knees. That's almost unheard of at Bamboo, but she wants 100 tip for that. I basically just started undressing her and the clothes came off very easily. She doesn't give the nice slow release that the others do though. I pop a little too fast when I see her. Jessica asked for 60 but would only let me roam under her top and over her jeans. I actually liked Jessica's service so maybe I'll see her again and see if I get the finger treatment.

It's funny how mixed the reviews are. Some say definitely see Anna / Andie for the back door treatment. Others say neither does it. I think it's all a YMMV thing and how you gel with the provider.

Hyarusa
03-11-22, 17:53
Nuru and cock sucking in Lake Forest at 109 off of El toro road / Muirlands, 1st office building, no appt necessary.Do you remember the name of the girl in 109? The only one I'm aware of in that complex that offers that kind service is Natasha, but she's not my cup of tea.

Warrior01
03-11-22, 17:55
Yup I'm sure it was the right place. Called and said they relocated. I wonder if we're talking about the same place. LOL.

Last time I checked. They are open. Are you sure you went to right place LOL. If not go to see Lucy at sunny health reflex in Wm off of magnolia! Best bang for HJ and good massage!

Nice Guy 99
03-11-22, 18:05
I've heard repeatedly here that Anna and Andie will both insert a finger. I haven't seen either of them yet. I personally enjoy a little back door play but it has been elusive for me at Bamboo, despite hearing it's standard fare for most of the girls there. It's interesting that you got back door play from Jessica but not from Anna or Andie.You know what's coming when you hear the sound of your MT putting on a surgical glove.

Grimmy23
03-11-22, 18:37
You know what's coming when you hear the sound of your MT putting on a surgical glove.Of the times I've had it done, the provider has worn a glove maybe 50% of the time. That 50% was mostly in situations where I was expecting a prostate massage. The other times they just went right in bare-fingered. I don't know what they do at Bamboo since that amenity has for whatever reason eluded me there. I don't really care either way. It's not like your back door is sensitive enough to feel the difference. That's assuming they wash their hands real well after. It would be pretty gross if they went in with some other dude's shit under their fingernails.

Fe Maiden
03-11-22, 19:44
Stopped by this morning after reading several post some positive some bot so good but like one fellow monger said in the eyes of the beholder. Set appointment with Cindy. She looked great to me but was wearing leggings and jacket. Not a good sign to start. 40 door. Message was weak but that is not why I was there. Allowed lots of roaming made gesture that I wanted her to lift her top which she did. Beautiful B cups with eraser suze nips my personal favorite she let me at them for 10 min then I pointed to her pussy she said yes pulled down leggings and sat on my face. Allowed dine at the why and O while she stroked me. I later made 10 min maybe less but even after I finished she stayed up there even sat up so that I could press my tongue deeper until she was done had trouble getting off she had the Jimmy leg. Great bod and attitude did not even talk price tipped a benny will go back great time.That was exactly my experience also.

HeadorTail
03-11-22, 20:03
It depends on the girl and what you want from her. I'm also not one to negotiate real hard at a place like Bamboo that's cheap to begin with because it can kill the mood. I won't grossly overpay, but to me, an hour of great massage with a long, slow finish is worthy of a 60 tip. I'm not too interested in seeing Charlie and paying what she demands again.

I've seen Charlie a few times. She's a little higher mileage than the others. I was actually able to get her top completely off (as in shirt and bra laying on the foot of the table) and her pants and panties down to her knees. That's almost unheard of at Bamboo, but she wants 100 tip for that. I basically just started undressing her and the clothes came off very easily. She doesn't give the nice slow release that the others do though. I pop a little too fast when I see her. Jessica asked for 60 but would only let me roam under her top and over her jeans. I actually liked Jessica's service so maybe I'll see her again and see if I get the finger treatment.

It's funny how mixed the reviews are. Some say definitely see Anna / Andie for the back door treatment. Others say neither does it. I think it's all a YMMV thing and how you gel with the provider.Jessica said she lost a fingernail in some guys pooper so she's slowing down. All of the girls will do a pm if you ask and point. But a couple of them don't appreciate the subtlety of the art. I couldn't blink for two days following an over-enthusiastic jack hammering. Check for jewelry both before and after. I'd like Charlie more if she'd pretend to enjoy it. Most important news is the new girl Amy. Very cute. Even with the facial treatments that have temporarily caused some discoloration near the eyes. Great personality.

OCRanger
03-11-22, 20:10
Is it possible to get 2 pop release at bamboo? Also how is 30 mins session? Do they go straight to ass tease to HJ? I only done 1 hr sessions.

Nice Guy 99
03-11-22, 23:02
Most important news is the new girl Amy. Very cute. Even with the facial treatments that have temporarily caused some discoloration near the eyes. Great personality.1. English ability?

2. Extras?

3. Tip expectations align with Bamboo standard?

4. Works 6-7 days a week?

Tipisil
03-12-22, 01:07
What was the damage at O Spa? Looking to visit Amy.

Bad AMPs.

Honey spa CM. LE was there and took out a few idiots, luckily I just got there in the parking lot and saw the paddy wagon, yes this is 44X Fairview AMP Plaza.

Good ampx.

Panda Massage- new girl, skinny, late 30's, sucked a good cock, forgot her name. O SPA laguna hills, nice tits and asses and 4 hands with Yuri and Mary. Mary likes to suck cock and swallow. Better than Lucy at F * C LOL.

Nuru and cock sucking in Lake Forest at 109 off of El toro road / Muirlands, 1st office building, no appt necessary.

Bioluna, fresh tuna daily it seems, white, Asian / Mexis galore in LF.

DreamFreez
03-12-22, 02:50
Failed mission there last night. Went there hoping for some young girls. I got Mikela she was okay looking. I got a look at another busty Asian girl in a dress. Couldn't see her face as her back was turned. LOL she was arguing about price or something. Anyways I had to walk out and just lose the $40 house rather than pay the tip. She asked for $200 and I couldn't bring myself to pay. Also keep in mind after 10 pm house is $60. If you boys got deep pockets and looking for a late night snack this place might be for you. I personally don't think the 2 girls I saw are worth that but to each his own. Night crew starts at 6 pm so maybe day crew has a better price. Who knows.Hi dude, had some questions.

What is the age of the girls, are they 20-30?

Fat or Skinny?

TheOnlyKing
03-12-22, 13:15
Did Jessica actually insert a digit into your back door or just tease a little? I saw Jessica, liked her and thought she was kinda cute, but she didn't do that for me. I thought it was probably coming because she cleaned out my crack with hot towels, but then she just went to massaging my inner thighs and grazing the boys. I've heard repeatedly here that Anna and Andie will both insert a finger. I haven't seen either of them yet. They're never available when I go, but I'm going to try to make an appointment with one of them maybe one day next week. I personally enjoy a little back door play but it has been elusive for me at Bamboo, despite hearing it's standard fare for most of the girls there. It's interesting that you got back door play from Jessica but not from Anna or Andie.

Jessica also only asked me for 60. Maybe she did the back door for the extra 20? Its not something I think you can easily ask for in this place with the limited privacy and being able to hear most of what goes on next door. Hey babe Ill give you an extra 20 if you stick a finger in doesnt work too well in this setup. LOLHi Grimmy,

Anna and Andie never insert their finger. Only Jessica because she pointed at my backdoor so I agreed to it. I paid the extra 20 because it was a feeling I never felt before.

HeadorTail
03-12-22, 16:27
Nothing to expand but they give the best nurus. They are on rubmaps and bedpage and nightfunpages. LOL you all treat this place like Yelp for sex AMPs haha.Palm and King are legit but like anywhere you go some ladies will play with some providers. But nuru shacks? I think someone's chain is being jerked. Which isn't always a bad thing.

Porkys1980
03-12-22, 18:52
What was the damage at O Spa? Looking to visit Amy.O spa. $40 for house and $100 for a cock wash and cim.

BigErection
03-12-22, 19:16
Went to a not so well known place staffed by some naughty yet nice girls.

Met a gal named Mimosa, a shapely Asian chick with long wavy hair, and nice amber skin. He had a nice body especially her legs and thighs. But sadly she has ink down there. But still a very Beautifully hairy Bush. Had a great session.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21057908.html

Punter1
03-12-22, 20:41
Haven't been here in over 10 years. Was an average are&T, definitely a low mileage place. The last report on RM was in 2018 and hardly any reviews here. Drove by last week and wondered about it, but didn't stop.

Then this popped up on a local neighborhood site. Person comments on watching CMPD bust the massage place across the street from them, with the usual human trafficing / prostitution language. Recognized Spa 8 immediately, like the Park Ranger marked truck.

Ck2001
03-12-22, 20:53
Hit up magnolia and Euclid earlier this week. My first time there. Looked a bit corporate and I wasn't sure what to expect. Asked for half hour, girl up front told me only an hour but it was $40. So, ok. Got Anna I think, mid-30's Asian with a few extra lbs. She kept mask on the whole time. Had me under sheet and blanket to start but after about five minutes she pulls it down for the back massage and sheet goes clear of my ass so I know it's on. Good teasing and decent massage. Roaming utc and nice finish. Had about 20 minutes after which she spent on my feet to good effect. Left $40 tip and walked out happy.

UciMagic
03-12-22, 22:25
Hi Grimmy,

Anna and Andie never insert their finger. Only Jessica because she pointed at my backdoor so I agreed to it. I paid the extra 20 because it was a feeling I never felt before.I remember my first time at Bamboo. I had Toto and she inserted her digit in me without asking. Quite the experience! It happened twice more and then nothing the past year. Oh well. I still cringe when I get rubbed down with a hot towel knowing it's been swiped between one of you mongers' ass before me🤣.

Juan Rico
03-13-22, 01:56
Bad AMPs.

Good ampx.

Bioluna, fresh tuna daily it seems, white, Asian / Mexis galore in LF.I have seen Mary at O Spa at least 5 times over the last 2 months. She does a nice legit massage, looks good, and has a sweet playful attitude. BUT, despite my very best efforts, I have never gotten anything more than a HJ. Guess it's a YMMV thing, as always.

SlickJJ
03-13-22, 03:09
Hi dude, had some questions.

What is the age of the girls, are they 20-30?

Fat or Skinny?Yeah dream I would say she was late 20's. Body was just okay. Not fat nor skinny. Wearing a dress with the girls hanging out. She was Hispanic. Other girl I didn't see her face but had a much better body but can't tell you how old.

SlickJJ
03-13-22, 03:15
Went to a not so well known place staffed by some naughty yet nice girls.

Met a gal named Mimosa, a shapely Asian chick with long wavy hair, and nice amber skin. He had a nice body especially her legs and thighs. But sadly she has ink down there. But still a very Beautifully hairy Bush. Had a great session.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21057908.htmlI went there a few days ago. Struck out the first night because they were closed at 9:30 pm that night. Followed it up for a day visit. They usually stay open well after midnight but I guess it was slow that night and all the girls wanted to leave. However the last few times I went including the one a couple days ago I received good massages. Hot stones, great pressure, some walk on your back. My only comment from the last visit they have a new girl named Skylar (I think). Please pass on her. I had Summer massage me (hot older lady, that has the nicest manmades) but when the time came she said no party downstairs because it's that time. Damn. Oh well. So I got the new girl that finish the deed. She was pretty good looking but you could tell she was new. Didn't enjoy it. I'll skip this one in the future.

Grimmy23
03-13-22, 18:07
Haven't been here in over 10 years. Was an average are&T, definitely a low mileage place. The last report on RM was in 2018 and hardly any reviews here. Drove by last week and wondered about it, but didn't stop.

Then this popped up on a local neighborhood site. Person comments on watching CMPD bust the massage place across the street from them, with the usual human trafficing / prostitution language. Recognized Spa 8 immediately, like the Park Ranger marked truck.There are exceptions to every norm, but generally speaking, LE doesn't care about places giving HJs. Jack shacks are generally pretty harmless and cops have better things to do than bust those places. If they bust a monger for getting a HJ they're not going to get anything except maybe a small fine out of it, so it's not worth their time or effort. What they don't like is trafficking. I've been ridiculed for bringing it up here before, but the organized crime-run places with trafficked providers DO exist, and that's what the state is trying to shut down. I'm currently working with the legislature on getting the new massage bill passed this year and I can tell you for certain that trafficking is their number one hot button. I don't know for sure if that was the case in this bust but it's a pretty good bet that it was. These places that cycle through girls and have a new staff every week are almost always trafficking operations.

HandyLover
03-13-22, 19:48
Hey gents. Here are a few quick reviews from last month:

1) JLi massage in Lake Forest. Named Cici petite Asian lady 35-40, A cup 6/10 looks, 8/10 HJ 9/10 massage. Slow stroke technique but nothing extra to be had - 40 hh door, 45 tip. Would repeat for great massage.

2) QZ Day Spa in Lake Forest. I think Cindy. Asian lady 35-40, B cup, 7/10 looks, 7/10 HJ, 8/10 massage. Very little tease, a little OTC roaming, decent release, but seemed a bit stand-offish. Didn't seem like extras would be had. 40 hh, tip 40. Would not repeat.

3) 5 Star (Edinger) in Santa Ana. Named E-wa, maybe 5'8" Asian Lady 40. C cup, 7/10 looks, 6/10 HJ, 5/10 massage, massage was lame, little tease, on flip pulled up top, nice tits, started with pressure for tip right away. Wanted $80, I refused, negotiated $45, somewhat of a jackhammer with a lot of oil. Just wanted me in and out. Entry was $25 hh. Will not repeat.

Be safe out there! Cheers!

Lift Her Up
03-13-22, 20:03
. . . These places that cycle through girls and have a new staff every week are almost always trafficking operations.But have the women come over here voluntarily, knowing what the work involves, or have they been tricked, are they captive? Any light you might shed on this would be welcome.

Lift Her Up.

RubnHood
03-13-22, 23:09
Another bedpage type of site, thanks.That is EXACTLY what HX is!

Ho Down Man2
03-14-22, 12:40
Panda Massage- new girl, skinny, late 30's, sucked a good cock, forgot her name.

Went to Panda yesterday. Was disappointed because Mamasan was the only one working. She is skinny but probably mid to late 40's or 50. Massage was lame but just a medium pressure with her just pressing on my back. Suprisingly though, her teasing skills are AWESOME!! Slow and deliberate with reach under stroke action. She does some heavy breathing and small sultry talk which you can't understand until she tells you she loves you. Haha On the flip, she is flirtacious and cute. She gets the job done with some OTC roaming. After she does foot and head massage. She got a bunch of customers come in, so I felt bad. She turned away two people to finish my time. ON the third, I got up and got dressed and let her take care of the other customers. She has to make money. I was satisfied. I know she was doing her best to give me my full time etc. I did this for her and was fine with it. Others on here may not be okay with this and feel short changed but I was okay. I tipped her $60 (a little more than usual) because the experience was good. I will repeat and hopefully get one of the others who gives a good BJ.

CuriousJo8
03-14-22, 13:26
Sorry this review is late. This encounter occurred on the evening of March 6. This place is in Costa Mesa Suite 116.

Was getting stressed about the gas prices and had some things on my mind. So what better way to think about stuff than do a little drive. I was like, fuck the gas prices and I opted to go out of town from my usual playground area. Just irresponsible on so many levels.

I met up with a familiar friend, Amy, aka Sasa. She's a tall 5'7" beauty with great looking forearm tattoos and enhanced 36 D breasts. Being rather spur of the moment, I requested to take a shower on site. After getting undressed, Amy led me to the shower where I was able to thoroughly clean myself and freshen up.

Returning back to the room, Amy gave me a very decent and thorough massage. I enjoyed conversing with her on what was on my mind.

On the flip, she worked her way from my chest down to my cock giving me a most excellent BBBJ. We then 69'd for a bit. Amy then applies the condom and we go at it in CG. I am enjoying thrusting and sucking on her 36 D tits. We go at it in missionary and then turn her over in DG. Unfortunately, I got a little soft. She tells me to relax, and after some effort, she finishes me off with an excellent HJ.

Amy continues her massage for the remainder of the session. I then make my long drive home.

HeadorTail
03-14-22, 16:24

Then this popped up on a local neighborhood site. Person comments on watching CMPD bust the massage place across the street from them, with the usual human trafficing / prostitution language. Recognized Spa 8 immediately, like the Park Ranger marked truck.Does anyone have insight as to why Spa 8 was singled out? Lots of erotic massage going on in town. I have a couple of friends that work in town and they're freaking out a little. Fair shops get raided but stay in business. My impression is that most shops don't do human trafficking. Most have women that come to the US to live without green cards and they are attracted to the money massage brings them. Why Spa 8?

BigBoDonk
03-14-22, 17:37
How much was damage boss? Enhanced tits you mean silicon?

Sorry this review is late. This encounter occurred on the evening of March 6. This place is in Costa Mesa Suite 116.

Was getting stressed about the gas prices and had some things on my mind. So what better way to think about stuff than do a little drive. I was like, fuck the gas prices and I opted to go out of town from my usual playground area. Just irresponsible on so many levels.

I met up with a familiar friend, Amy, aka Sasa. She's a tall 5'7" beauty with great looking forearm tattoos and enhanced 36 D breasts. Being rather spur of the moment, I requested to take a shower on site. After getting undressed, Amy led me to the shower where I was able to thoroughly clean myself and freshen up.

Returning back to the room, Amy gave me a very decent and thorough massage. I enjoyed conversing with her on what was on my mind.

On the flip, she worked her way from my chest down to my cock giving me a most excellent BBBJ. We then 69'd for a bit. Amy then applies the condom and we go at it in CG. I am enjoying thrusting and sucking on her 36 D tits. We go at it in missionary and then turn her over in DG. Unfortunately, I got a little soft. She tells me to relax, and after some effort, she finishes me off with an excellent HJ.

Amy continues her massage for the remainder of the session. I then make my long drive home.

PotShot
03-14-22, 17:40
Does anyone have insight as to why Spa 8 was singled out? Lots of erotic massage going on in town. I have a couple of friends that work in town and they're freaking out a little. Fair shops get raided but stay in business. My impression is that most shops don't do human trafficking. Most have women that come to the US to live without green cards and they are attracted to the money massage brings them. Why Spa 8?When those raids went down there around 2012 my favorite shut her shop down ahead of time and later reopened in SA. She said that the pay offs needed for her to not get raided were going up to 25 K a month and that was more than she was taking in.

Porkys1980
03-14-22, 18:17
But have the women come over here voluntarily, knowing what the work involves, or have they been tricked, are they captive? Any light you might shed on this would be welcome.

Lift Her Up.[Deleted by Admin]

I spoke to the girls and they are just switching it up to get new customers in their store. It's hard enough with over 100 other AMPs in each city. No ones being bought or sold or trafficked. Most of these women are married and raising their kids. They all have green cards. These AMPs need to make money so they switch up girls. They are advertised in the Asian newspapers. Just like nuru places switch girls all the time. It's just that 44X Fairview pays deep pockets to Cm city.

Porkys1980
03-14-22, 18:59
There are exceptions to every norm, but generally speaking, LE doesn't care about places giving HJs. Jack shacks are generally pretty harmless and cops have better things to do than bust those places. If they bust a monger for getting a HJ they're not going to get anything except maybe a small fine out of it, so it's not worth their time or effort. What they don't like is trafficking. I've been ridiculed for bringing it up here before, but the organized crime-run places with trafficked providers DO exist, and that's what the state is trying to shut down. I'm currently working with the legislature on getting the new massage bill passed this year and I can tell you for certain that trafficking is their number one hot button. I don't know for sure if that was the case in this bust but it's a pretty good bet that it was. These places that cycle through girls and have a new staff every week are almost always trafficking operations.You watch too much tv!

These AMPs are too competitive, most likely another AMP ratted them out. 44X Fairview and nuru places change girls weekly, does that mean they are captive LOL?.

CuriousJo8
03-14-22, 19:35
$60 to the house. $0. 6 for tip. But of course to your second question.

How much was damage boss? Enhanced tits you mean silicon?

CubeBrick
03-15-22, 19:24
In my search for huge boobs I thought I might share. Went to this place that has been discussed here before. Last weekend I ended up with a MILF named "Mindy" or "Mandy" whatever fake name she is using. Anyhoo, this woman has ginormous meat pillows. They were literally huge as pillows, and soft. She has some nipple scarring and I asked her about her boobs, apparently she has had reduction surgery a decade ago, accounting for the scars I guess. When I met her, she was wearing a tight dress with her nipples popping out the top of her cleavage! Just that sight got me turned on, she was acting super slutty (something I really enjoy). She gave some BBBJ, then slipped on a hat. She bent over the table standing, with her butt out for me to enjoy. I stuck it in from k9 and she was nice and tight for a voluptuous girl, and played with her butthole a little bit, (she said she can't do anal because she is too "tight" I played on the outside a bit, it was clean and dry so I couldn't get a finger in. Not sure how she would react. I fucked her silly for a while, finished in missionary. Nice session. They have a pretty good selection of girls. Will be back.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21133203.html

StubbornMule
03-15-22, 20:56

Amy continues her massage for the remainder of the session. I then make my long drive home.By "Costa Mesa Suite 11X", do you mean Suite 11X at 44X Fair Dr? I have to say, none of the girls I've seen at the Fair Dr complex are lookers by any means.

CuriousJo8
03-15-22, 22:08
StubbornMule,

The address you stated is correct. Everyone has their own taste man. Your definition of what constitutes a looker could be quite different from mine. If all natural spinners get you off, this girl won't do it for you.

I love tall women and my original assessment of her was that she is supermodel beautiful. One guy disagreed and in response, I doubled down on my view on that. When her assignment was in San Diego, I saw her a total of four times throughout that month, including Christmas morning. I would not have fucking drove to middle of nowhere Costa Mesa if I did not know who I was seeing or if I doubted if she was worth it.

If you walk into the shop and encounter a tall lady with distinctive forearm tattoos who goes by either Amy or Sasa, and you don't think she is a looker, then we just have a simple disagreement in opinion then.

Feel free to PM me if you are curious and want to be referred to my original review of her when she was in San Diego. Cheers.

Tipisil
03-15-22, 23:35
What's the damage? Been looking for an extra big tittied girl.

In my search for huge boobs I thought I might share. Went to this place that has been discussed here before. Last weekend I ended up with a MILF named "Mindy" or "Mandy" whatever fake name she is using. Anyhoo, this woman has ginormous meat pillows. They were literally huge as pillows, and soft. She has some nipple scarring and I asked her about her boobs, apparently she has had reduction surgery a decade ago, accounting for the scars I guess. When I met her, she was wearing a tight dress with her nipples popping out the top of her cleavage! Just that sight got me turned on, she was acting super slutty (something I really enjoy). She gave some BBBJ, then slipped on a hat. She bent over the table standing, with her butt out for me to enjoy. I stuck it in from k9 and she was nice and tight for a voluptuous girl, and played with her butthole a little bit, (she said she can't do anal because she is too "tight" I played on the outside a bit, it was clean and dry so I couldn't get a finger in. Not sure how she would react. I fucked her silly for a while, finished in missionary. Nice session. They have a pretty good selection of girls. Will be back.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21133203.html

NailBoiz1
03-16-22, 11:09
Has anybody tried this place yet? Any intel? Thanks.

It's in Buena Park.

Grimmy23
03-16-22, 11:27
Has anybody tried this place yet? Any intel? Thanks.

It's in Buena Park.Their therapists are actual CMTs, or at least most of them are. Buena Park isn't a city that requires all working therapists to be certified. Usually that means as long as there's at least one CMT on duty at all times you can have un-certified MTs working. Everything there appears to be legit. On the flip side it is an Asian owned and operated spa, and that means you never know. Even though they're pitching themselves as a legit spa, the Asian massage culture generally isn't as uptight over happy endings as we are, so there just might be a provider or two who does a little extra for a little extra tip. I visited once and didn't get any hint of anything extra being available, but it could be one of these "maybe with the right provider after she's seen you a few times" deals.

CalTheImpaler
03-16-22, 14:29
Tustin and Palm was my latest exploration for something new. The parking lot is in the back. My new plan of attack in looking for AMP is do they have surveillance cameras. If they have a cam, then it's a go! This place looks likes it's legit during the daytime. It has all the skin care equipment and that stuff. However, all the rooms have locking doors and the MT was pretty clear from the get go that goodies were to be had in the goodie room. .4 at the door and an amazing HE to an average massage. No discussion of tip. MT name was completely incomprehensible. Mandy, Mindy, Margie, Maggie for fuck sake I have no idea. Each time she said it, it sounded different. Another place. Of many. That FS. Is likely workable.

MMacFly
03-16-22, 16:24
Standard massage place. Walls are thin so can hear people in the other rooms and business next door. Grace, Chinese. Late 40's I would say .60 hr plus 160 tip. BBFS but she made it clear it was just that time. They don't do that there. One and done for me. Everything was just average.

Taws6
03-16-22, 18:55
MT name was completely incomprehensible. Mandy, Mindy, Margie, Maggie for fuck sake I have no idea. Each time she said it, it sounded different. Another place. Of many. That FS. Is likely workable.Nearly did a spit take when reading that.

I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me, if any introduction, you are scoping things out, a name is mentioned, and it's like, what?

NailBoiz1
03-16-22, 19:57
Their therapists are actual CMTs, or at least most of them are. Buena Park isn't a city that requires all working therapists to be certified. Usually that means as long as there's at least one CMT on duty at all times you can have un-certified MTs working. Everything there appears to be legit. On the flip side it is an Asian owned and operated spa, and that means you never know. Even though they're pitching themselves as a legit spa, the Asian massage culture generally isn't as uptight over happy endings as we are, so there just might be a provider or two who does a little extra for a little extra tip. I visited once and didn't get any hint of anything extra being available, but it could be one of these "maybe with the right provider after she's seen you a few times" deals.Thanks for the info Grimmy23.

I might try it fir fun, but all the signs says it's legit. It closes at 8:30 and the inside is just too fancy for a HE kind of place, but like you said you just never know since it's Asian owners.

CalTheImpaler
03-17-22, 01:21
Nearly did a spit take when reading that.

I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me, if any introduction, you are scoping things out, a name is mentioned, and it's like, what?Maybe next time this happens, I will ask the MT to write her name. Let's see how that works.

PhineasPhreak
03-17-22, 01:58
Standard massage place. Walls are thin so can hear people in the other rooms and business next door. Grace, Chinese. Late 40's I would say .60 hr plus 160 tip. BBFS but she made it clear it was just that time. They don't do that there. One and done for me. Everything was just average.Nice. So where were you allowed to cum? Inside her snatch or did you cum on her stomach? PSE?

Cum on face?

MMacFly
03-17-22, 10:16
Nice. So where were you allowed to cum? Inside her snatch or did you cum on her stomach? PSE?

Cum on face?Stomach. No kissing as her mask stayed on the whole time.

PhineasPhreak
03-17-22, 14:59

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21133203.htmlHad a similar experience. I called, quickly got a text with directions. I had to park behind some auto shops. Texted and they opened the door for me.

It's dark in there, looks like a set up for a skincare place.

The lady was stacked with huge knockers. She went right into some BBBJ preview for me, then slipped on the hat. Nice oral skills, big boobs, for some reason she gave me some serious wood. She turned around because she likes it from the back. Her pussy felt reasonably tight, she wasn't over lubed or anything, her pussy felt good. The k9 action with her was very fun. I finally went to mission and finished into the hat. Good session and a freakishly large set of mammaries LOL.

HeadorTail
03-17-22, 17:20
Stomach. No kissing as her mask stayed on the whole time.I'm down for BBFS cum on belly except I always piss them off. The first shot typically hits them in the neck or face, second couple of shots pool on their belly and the last one dribbles on their pussy. Not sure which one pisses them off more.

Hornilius69
03-17-22, 17:52
I'm down for BBFS cum on belly except I always piss them off. The first shot typically hits them in the neck or face, second couple of shots pool on their belly and the last one dribbles on their pussy. Not sure which one pisses them off more.I prefer cum inside on most of my girls.

NoClue02
03-17-22, 19:03
I'm down for BBFS cum on belly except I always piss them off. The first shot typically hits them in the neck or face, second couple of shots pool on their belly and the last one dribbles on their pussy. Not sure which one pisses them off more.HT, that's hilarious LOL.

I prefer cof but not many allow that without extra tip. The k girls are usually allow everywhere but face.

CalTheImpaler
03-17-22, 19:54
HT, that's hilarious LOL.

I prefer cof but not many allow that without extra tip. The k girls are usually allow everywhere but face.I have a cocktail weenie for a weenie.

Is CI nose a thing? If not. It should be!

BigBoDonk
03-17-22, 21:08
How much is damage? Looks like they are doing too much adds is this place LE safe?

Had a similar experience. I called, quickly got a text with directions. I had to park behind some auto shops. Texted and they opened the door for me.

The lady was stacked with huge knockers. She went right into some BBBJ preview for me, then slipped on the hat. Nice oral skills, big boobs, for some reason she gave me some serious wood. She turned around because she likes it from the back. Her pussy felt reasonably tight, she wasn't over lubed or anything, her pussy felt good. The k9 action with her was very fun. I finally went to mission and finished into the hat. Good session and a freakishly large set of mammaries LOL.

Gulongitlog
03-17-22, 21:19
Had a similar experience. I called, quickly got a text with directions. I had to park behind some auto shops. Texted and they opened the door for me.

The lady was stacked with huge knockers. She went right into some BBBJ preview for me, then slipped on the hat. Nice oral skills, big boobs, for some reason she gave me some serious wood. She turned around because she likes it from the back. Her pussy felt reasonably tight, she wasn't over lubed or anything, her pussy felt good. The k9 action with her was very fun. I finally went to mission and finished into the hat. Good session and a freakishly large set of mammaries LOL.So, I stopped by asked for the Mindy that's been mentioned. The girl they sent out had big boobs but no ginormous and it was saggy. She was thick, and definitely looked Asian more than Latina. So for whatever reason its not fitting previous descriptions. I asked for a Russian finish and she was asking $. 4 total and I just bounced. Thats about the price for a nuru finish with some hotter providers. I dnt think they gave me Mindy tho but could be wrong. The lady who opened the door had big enhanced tits too tho. But not sure if those are good for a Russian.

BigBoDonk
03-17-22, 21:26
Does she do full service? How much is damage?

Just read on RM that Candie at Sarah Thai spa is a TS. "Fairwayguy" wrote a review indicating that she may not be for everyone, but after you enjoy her nice tits and you go to finger her she sports a modest size hard cock!!

So either the Candy you fucked is a different and actual chick or you fucked a TS? LOL. To each his own I suppose, but an RA having a cock is a major detail to leave out! I'm assuming you fucked a different Candy?

Timmmy
03-18-22, 00:06
I'd be glad to, but that's the problem. I don't know it and that's what I'm hoping to figure out!This place has Nuru Gurus old phone number.

https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/la-torrance-long-beach/21134486.html

Illeffeqt
03-18-22, 01:08
Does she do full service? How much is damage?Disclaimer: I'm going off reports not personal experience. Tho I have met her and she is very nice just not my thing personally. No FS but allows DFK, roaming her Cs, HJ. Damage 8-100. ST: W-Sa and also at Island: Su / M. Busy so by appt only.

BigErection
03-18-22, 01:40
Standard massage place. Walls are thin so can hear people in the other rooms and business next door. Grace, Chinese. Late 40's I would say .60 hr plus 160 tip. BBFS but she made it clear it was just that time. They don't do that there. One and done for me. Everything was just average.Great report sir. I won't be partaking but I'm certain she's going to get inundated with punters, LOL.

Looking forward to more adventures.

IndieBoi
03-18-22, 15:02
Decided to drop by and check this spot out on Westminster Ave and Hope st. It's on a busy plaza Saigon Center. Got greeted by a girl named Cici in her late 30's I would say. She didn't look that bad but she had jeans on and I knew that I wasn't going to be getting any action but still wanted to try. She gave a decent massage and on the flip said only HJ was available. I tried asking if she offered more but she didn't. So I just got up and gave her a 20 tip for her time. On the way out there was a girl waiting there in the lobby named Dina and she looked even cuter but too bad only HJ is offered here. I was looking more so for FS which is my thing. Good luck everyone on their mongering adventures and hope to hear from everyone. There was a new place that opened up on harbor blvd next to Pizza hut near Hazard St if anyone been there let me know how's the talent and services thanks.

AlexRodriguez
03-18-22, 15:19
I was down in OC recently and got ghosted by a gilfian provider.

So off I went to Happy in SA and got "Nicey".

Not a looker, at all, and wore like a full on overall type outfit. Weird.

Decent massage, didn't mind my roaming and eventually got completely naked for BBBJ & daty.

Decent BBBJ. Nice and slow and he got very excited and came easily during daty.

I stood up to enter her bare and she pointed out the condom she had placed on the bed.

I smiled and told her no thank you and away we went. Very nice BBFS with a very tight pussy.

Please note she is not a looker really at all and she has a bit of a belly so. Yeah.

There were like three other asian gilfs there that had big smiles and slutty clothes on so I'll be back.

Gulongitlog
03-18-22, 16:33
I just got a message from her that she quit today. Sad day. Can anyone else confirm?

Just thinking maybe she just hates me? Hahaha.

NailBoiz1
03-18-22, 17:20
Decided to drop by and check this spot out on Westminster Ave and Hope st. It's on a busy plaza Saigon Center. Got greeted by a girl named Cici in her late 30's I would say. She didn't look that bad but she had jeans on and I knew that I wasn't going to be getting any action but still wanted to try. She gave a decent massage and on the flip said only HJ was available. I tried asking if she offered more but she didn't. So I just got up and gave her a 20 tip for her time. On the way out there was a girl waiting there in the lobby named Dina and she looked even cuter but too bad only HJ is offered here. I was looking more so for FS which is my thing. Good luck everyone on their mongering adventures and hope to hear from everyone. There was a new place that opened up on harbor blvd next to Pizza hut near Hazard St if anyone been there let me know how's the talent and services thanks.What was the damage and was that $20 with the HJ?

GreenStream
03-18-22, 20:36
These places that cycle through girls and have a new staff every week are almost always trafficking operations.The masseuses are generally all free-lance (self-employed), and legitimate places have a difficult time keeping them if they are not busy enough, or too far from the part of Los Angeles County where so many of them live. Sure, there must be some trafficing, but an owner trying to get and keep enough masseuses might have very high turn-over. The masseuses also sometimes become jealous and argue / fight, so an owner stops calling them and looks for others. As with any business, finding and keeping good people is far from easy.

IndieBoi
03-18-22, 20:51
What was the damage and was that $20 with the HJ?It's 40 for an hour massage or 35 for half an hour. And no that was not 20 for a HJ. I gave her 20 because I felt bad since she was eager to please.

Slammer6008
03-18-22, 21:18
Decided to drop by and check this spot out on Westminster Ave and Hope st. It's on a busy plaza Saigon Center. Got greeted by a girl named Cici in her late 30's I would say. She didn't look that bad but she had jeans on and I knew that I wasn't going to be getting any action but still wanted to try. She gave a decent massage and on the flip said only HJ was available. I tried asking if she offered more but she didn't. So I just got up and gave her a 20 tip for her time. On the way out there was a girl waiting there in the lobby named Dina and she looked even cuter but too bad only HJ is offered here. I was looking more so for FS which is my thing. Good luck everyone on their mongering adventures and hope to hear from everyone. There was a new place that opened up on harbor blvd next to Pizza hut near Hazard St if anyone been there let me know how's the talent and services thanks.Pay a few more visits my son it's there the answers if you seek!

Slammer6008
03-18-22, 21:20
Pay a few more visits my son it's there the answers if you seek!Confucius say it's better to have bird in hand then two in Bush.

Danzigx138
03-19-22, 00:48
[Deleted by Admin]

You are clearly a shill for The Palms, if you do this again I will edit your posts so that it says you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.

I fucking hate shills

A2

Shender79
03-19-22, 03:13
Seen a few mentions of "DIY" on here, but looking for the best OC spots that will tease the absolute hell out of me but make me do the work. It's my itch. So not legit but not HE. Any spots or MT recs?

Hornilius69
03-19-22, 05:32
Pay a few more visits my son it's there the answers if you seek!All menu available if the girls trust in you.

Illeffeqt
03-19-22, 13:09
Checked out Trinity at Palms in Orange, I think she's the most petite provider I've ever seen in like 10 years of going to spas.OK you basically just described my perfect type and had me at young petite, southeast Asian spinner that speaks perfect English. Add round butt, camel slide with eye contact and you're just messing with me now LOL. Appreciate the report, what was damage for her at Palms?

PhineasPhreak
03-19-22, 13:51
I've seen mention of "DIY" spots and most people don't like them, but it's my kink. What are the best semi legit, won't offer an HE but will 100% drive you crazy with the tease and will ask you to finish yourself?I LOL when I read your post. The place to go for that has always been Happy Spa on Bolsa near Midway City. It's kinda between Newland and Beach Blvd on the north side of the street. This damn place has been open since 1999! You go, you expect a handy at least, but the girl gets standoffish, and makes you jack yourself off while she watches disapprovingly. Very weird experience. That how they have stayed open for 23 years. They can't get busted because they don't ever touch your junk. Oh yeah, and it's a block away from Westminster PD and the fucking court house. Enjoy!

Shender79
03-19-22, 17:48
makes you jack yourself off while she watches disapprovingly. Ahh damn. Was looking to avoid this part, I am quite adept at shaming myself no help needed.

OCTatts
03-19-22, 18:51

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21133203.htmlI keep going back to this place like I left something there, LOL. My last trip I got a huge titted Latina this time, her name was Tela. Unusual name, and unusually large beautiful boobs too. DD's almost gave me a nice black eye. Had fun motorboating those beauties and did the rest too.

Nadar8925
03-19-22, 19:13
Saw Camila at Lake Forest 109 this week. She used to go by Julia at Honey. She's Cuban, about 5'2", no tats, beautiful round ass and nipples that protrude nicely. I would say she is thic in all the right ways. Gave a decent massage with good teasing, she's very flirty. On the flip, she gave some awesome dirty talking leading up to great climax on my part.

Nitescape
03-19-22, 20:37
Curious if anyone has any experience or feedback with some of the at-home massage services. I would think that girls are eager to make money, especially during these times, and with these services safety and comfort should be less of an issue. I'm thinking of exploring, and at the very least I'll get a decent / good massage for a fair price. Of course, I wouldn't make any aggressive moves in any way, but just feeling the vibe and seeing if a girl is on the same page. Call me crazy but for the girl, why not make WAY more money if you're already there? I'm only looking for nuru or HE.

Dog777
03-20-22, 00:25
Saw Camila at Lake Forest 109 this week. She used to go by Julia at Honey. She's Cuban, about 5'2", no tats, beautiful round ass and nipples that protrude nicely. I would say she is thic in all the right ways. Gave a decent massage with good teasing, she's very flirty. On the flip, she gave some awesome dirty talking leading up to great climax on my part.I've seen her. I feel she's over rated I would not repeat.

UciMagic
03-20-22, 01:44
OK you basically just described my perfect type and had me at young petite, southeast Asian spinner that speaks perfect English. Add round butt, camel slide with eye contact and you're just messing with me now LOL. Appreciate the report, what was damage for her at Palms?If you like Asian spinner, try Apple at Suphattra's Retreat. 5 ft, 96 lbs. HJ only place but if you can score a camel slide from her I'll give you $100😅. I tried and she said no.

Lift Her Up
03-20-22, 11:12
In my search for huge boobs I thought I might share. Went to this place that has been discussed here before. Last weekend I ended up with a MILF named "Mindy" or "Mandy" whatever fake name she is using. . . .Couldn't resist after reading this review, LOL. I called ahead, asking for "Mindy. " Drove up, and was impressed that even though it's on a busy street, the lack of garish signage left me feeling inconspicuous as I rang the doorbell.

"Mindy" wasn't there (of course), and I went with the girl who met me at the door, "Monica. " This turned out to be sweet. She's Korean, from Seoul, heavily accented English, with the body shape I associate with Koreans and that I just love, stocky squared off shoulders but not fat, and beautifully formed large breasts.

I had a good time. Her CBJ was so effective I came during it, then entered her ACG for CFS while I was detumescing, something off my bucket list I guess.

Monica says she works every day, poor girl. But then, if she's working every day, maybe she's not so poor.

As a P.S. , I got a text yesterday telling me Mindy will be working Monday, FWIW.

Lift Her Up.

Grimmy23
03-20-22, 12:48
Curious if anyone has any experience or feedback with some of the at-home massage services. I would think that girls are eager to make money, especially during these times, and with these services safety and comfort should be less of an issue. I'm thinking of exploring, and at the very least I'll get a decent / good massage for a fair price. Of course, I wouldn't make any aggressive moves in any way, but just feeling the vibe and seeing if a girl is on the same page. Call me crazy but for the girl, why not make WAY more money if you're already there? I'm only looking for nuru or HE.The "girls" are CMTs. They go to massage school to learn how to give legit therapeutic massage. Legit massage places hire therapists solely based on their massage skills, not their looks or HJ skills. I hire very good therapists, but I don't have a single one that you'd want to see naked or get a HJ from. A couple of mine worked for Soothe and Zeal, and I've interviewed many others from there. What I hear repeatedly is they don't stay for long because they very quickly get tired of men looking for more, and they're in the guys house where they don't have the protections of being in a spa. Safety and comfort are HUGE issues for the in-home places. I've heard anecdotal stories of occasional HJs happening with these places, but don't count on it. Especially don't count on nuru or full nude or anything like that. They have their professional credentials at stake. If they get caught they literally destroy their career that they spent a lot of time and money to go to school for. These places quite often have secret shopper type programs in place for quality control and adherence to policy (I do the same). In other words they plant customers who, unknown to the providers, are actually informants reporting back to management. The number of actual secret shoppers is very small, but they're put in place as a deterrent to prevent any funny business. The thought is always in the back of their head that if they break the rules, management will find out, even if the person appears to be just any normal customer. If I found out one of my providers gave even one HJ she would be fired on the spot and likely reported to the state certification board, which would make it almost impossible to get another massage therapist job. The in-home places are no different. Few of the girls would put the opportunity to earn a bigger tip above the potential consequences.

Bottom line is sure, it could happen, but I certainly wouldn't be trying it in hopes of getting more. Get a legit massage from one and if more happens, good for you. Rest assured though if you cross a line you will get black listed and wont be able to book through that company again.

RedRoddddd
03-20-22, 18:26
What was the damage and was that $20 with the HJ?Checked place on Harbor next to pizza hut. Busty Chinese MILF answered door, pants on so looks like another rub shack. 40 for hh.

New spot on GG blvd south of Magnolia. Massage sign lit up for months. Finally OPEN sign was on. Viet MILF wirh DDs. HE with top and bottoms off. Maybe Russian next time she said.

Happy Hunting.

IndieBoi
03-21-22, 00:49
Checked place on Harbor next to pizza hut. Busty Chinese MILF answered door, pants on so looks like another rub shack. 40 for hh.

New spot on GG blvd south of Magnolia. Massage sign lit up for months. Finally OPEN sign was on. Viet MILF wirh DDs. HE with top and bottoms off. Maybe Russian next time she said.

Happy Hunting.Good looking out I have tomorrow off so I might go scoping for some new places I'll keep why'all posted.

Zangieff
03-21-22, 02:47
Went here today, met "Sandy".

Maybe a mid 40's Viet MILF with huge Natural DDs. She said she only works Saturday and Sunday.

15 min massage then flip. Started with a CBJ, K9, Mish (awesome with bouncing DDs). Finished with a BJ in the bag.

Probably won't repeat due to age, there was a younger girl wearing a bra and jean shorts that I might try next.

Total damage was $40 door fee, $100 FS (down from $120).

Couldn't resist after reading this review, LOL. I called ahead, asking for "Mindy. " Drove up, and was impressed that even though it's on a busy street, the lack of garish signage left me feeling inconspicuous as I rang the doorbell.

"Mindy" wasn't there (of course), and I went with the girl who met me at the door, "Monica. " This turned out to be sweet. She's Korean, from Seoul, heavily accented English, with the body shape I associate with Koreans and that I just love, stocky squared off shoulders but not fat, and beautifully formed large breasts.

I had a good time. Her CBJ was so effective I came during it, then entered her ACG for CFS while I was detumescing, something off my bucket list I guess.

Monica says she works every day, poor girl. But then, if she's working every day, maybe she's not so poor.

As a P.S. , I got a text yesterday telling me Mindy will be working Monday, FWIW.

Lift Her Up.

Heartless Jay
03-21-22, 02:56
Seen a few mentions of "DIY" on here, but looking for the best OC spots that will tease the absolute hell out of me but make me do the work. It's my itch. So not legit but not HE. Any spots or MT recs?I would think your best bet would be at a place like Bamboo that does such a great job of teasing and edging. Tell the girl, or demonstrate, that you want to take care of junior yourself. She can fiddle with your nutsack and bung hole while you're at it. But if you truly want to experience just as you've stated, see Yoyo at YZ. She's really cute and gives a good massage with teasing, but she will NOT touch your pecker.

Illeffeqt
03-21-22, 04:54
If you like Asian spinner, try Apple at Suphattra's Retreat. 5 ft, 96 lbs. HJ only place but if you can score a camel slide from her I'll give you $100😅. I tried and she said no.Appreciate that. HJ only fine with me, typically how I roll. Been awhile since I been over there but will try it out in a few weeks and let you know if you owe me that 100 LOL.

HeadorTail
03-21-22, 10:39
I would think your best bet would be at a place like Bamboo that does such a great job of teasing and edging. Tell the girl, or demonstrate, that you want to take care of junior yourself. She can fiddle with your nutsack and bung hole while you're at it. But if you truly want to experience just as you've stated, see Yoyo at YZ. She's really cute and gives a good massage with teasing, but she will NOT touch your pecker.There isn't any are and T shop you can't DIY. But YZ might be a challenge for you. It's always been semi legit but I heard that May, the owner, has ordered the doors to be left open to discourage playing. But if your an exhibitionist it might be right down your alley.

Grimmy23
03-21-22, 10:41
I would think your best bet would be at a place like Bamboo that does such a great job of teasing and edging. Tell the girl, or demonstrate, that you want to take care of junior yourself. She can fiddle with your nutsack and bung hole while you're at it. But if you truly want to experience just as you've stated, see Yoyo at YZ. She's really cute and gives a good massage with teasing, but she will NOT touch your pecker.That's where I miss my business trips to Japan. They have places over there that specialize in that. You can pay to jerk off in front of one or sometimes 2 or 3 girls while they sit on a couch a few feet in front of you. Depending on the place you can pay extra to get the girl to take her clothes off and maybe play with herself or with another girl while you jerk off, lick and suck on your nipples, let you cum on them, etc. Some of them start as self service and finish with them giving you a BBBJ. The possibilities are endless. They range from pretty cheap to really expensive depending on how wild you want to get. Our culture is just way too uptight to have places like that right out in the open. If someone started a shop like that here it would be pretty popular I think.

Shender79
03-21-22, 11:55
I would think your best bet would be at a place like Bamboo that does such a great job of teasing and edging. Tell the girl, or demonstrate, that you want to take care of junior yourself. She can fiddle with your nutsack and bung hole while you're at it. But if you truly want to experience just as you've stated, see Yoyo at YZ. She's really cute and gives a good massage with teasing, but she will NOT touch your pecker.Thanks Jay, this is what I'm looking for. I've seen a few names floated around the thread, but curious if you have recommendations for the cutest ones at Bamboo (fit 20's-30's) and at YZ if Yoyo is not available?

MetalF96
03-21-22, 12:25
I was down in OC recently and got ghosted by a gilfian provider.

So off I went to Happy in SA and got "Nicey".

Not a looker, at all, and wore like a full on overall type outfit. Weird.

Decent massage, didn't mind my roaming and eventually got completely naked for BBBJ & daty.

Decent BBBJ. Nice and slow and he got very excited and came easily during daty.

I stood up to enter her bare and she pointed out the condom she had placed on the bed.

I smiled and told her no thank you and away we went. Very nice BBFS with a very tight pussy.

Please note she is not a looker really at all and she has a bit of a belly so. Yeah..Yo I need the address to this place. Please.

Nitescape
03-21-22, 14:47
These places quite often have secret shopper type programs in place for quality control and adherence to policy (I do the same). In other words they plant customers who, unknown to the providers, are actually informants reporting back to management.LMAO. Are you trolling me? Secret shoppers?

Bruh, Zeel and Soothe are filled with negative reviews because they can't get enough "therapists" and have to constantly cancel appointments made by customers. The therapists are complaining because they can't get responses from management. I highly doubt that a company who can't keep up communications with their own employees has the resources to hire undercover brother to make sure that somewhere, two consenting adults engage in a handjob at the end of a massage. There also isn't some published "blacklist" for a therapist who may have given a handjob to someone. What world are you living in? I get it, cancel culture and society has created an upside-down world, but this is a bit much.

I do agree tho that with a service like Zeel or Soothe, it's less likely; However I don't think it's such a big deal for consenting adults to make mutually beneficial arrangements. We have many home delivery people that service my condo building. The delivery people usually work for Instacart or something like that (which is pretty much the same exact thing as Zeel, just for groceries instead of massage). The delivery people often make special arrangements with us, which benefits everyone. They'll stop for cigarettes or liquor or other items, in addition to the groceries. It's common sense.

I think society today has way too many people uptight and fucked-up. Anyways, if I explore this route I will share my experience either positive or negative. And I know that I can easily go to the places that specifically cater to HE / nuru service but to have an incall setup would be much nicer. I had a setup like this with a Yoga instructor in the past. I met her taking her class at a yoga studio, and then hired her for private training, and then we moved things to her training me at my place instead of the studio, and finally things went from regular therapy to extra. She never felt "unsafe" because she wasn't a little girl. She was an adult, we got to know each other, she learned I was a person of substance and success, and walah.

Porkys1980
03-21-22, 15:01
Bad AMPs.

Stay away from 440 fair. In cm. Lots of LE last few days.

I saw them haul away 2 girls from Rose spa.

Oasis spa in sa. Went back to see if the new talent was in and no there wasn't any.

Tlc in cm. Lame he. No boob grabbing or ass grabbing. Just shoved you out.

Tida Thai in cm. Rush job and jack hammer and fugly women.

Cloud 9 is a cloud joke.

Good AMPs.

Panda. In Tustin. BJ and cim.

Jx in Tustin. Mamasan nice tits and he.

Elegant body massage in cm Ask for Lulu. Hot hot hot.

Porkys1980
03-21-22, 15:07
Seen a few mentions of "DIY" on here, but looking for the best OC spots that will tease the absolute hell out of me but make me do the work. It's my itch. So not legit but not HE. Any spots or MT recs?Plenty of foot massage.

Grimmy23
03-21-22, 17:42
LMAO. Are you trolling me? Secret shoppers?

Bruh, Zeel and Soothe are filled with negative reviews because they can't get enough "therapists" and have to constantly cancel appointments made by customers. The therapists are complaining because they can't get responses from management. I highly doubt that a company who can't keep up communications with their own employees has the resources to hire undercover brother to make sure that somewhere, two consenting adults engage in a handjob at the end of a massage. There also isn't some published "blacklist" for a therapist who may have given a handjob to someone. What world are you living in? I get it, cancel culture and society has created an upside-down world, but this is a bit much.

I do agree tho that with a service like Zeel or Soothe, it's less likely; However I don't think it's such a big deal for consenting adults to make mutually beneficial arrangements. We have many home delivery people that service my condo building. The delivery people usually work for Instacart or something like that (which is pretty much the same exact thing as Zeel, just for groceries instead of massage). The delivery people often make special arrangements with us, which benefits everyone. They'll stop for cigarettes or liquor or other items, in addition to the groceries. It's common sense.

I think society today has way too many people uptight and fucked-up. Anyways, if I explore this route I will share my experience either positive or negative. And I know that I can easily go to the places that specifically cater to HE / nuru service but to have an incall setup would be much nicer. I had a setup like this with a Yoga instructor in the past. I met her taking her class at a yoga studio, and then hired her for private training, and then we moved things to her training me at my place instead of the studio, and finally things went from regular therapy to extra. She never felt "unsafe" because she wasn't a little girl. She was an adult, we got to know each other, she learned I was a person of substance and success, and walah.I'm living in the world of an owner of a legit massage busines who knows what in the hell he's talking about. I know the industry extremely well. If you don't want to believe it, that's on you. Don't think there's an industry blacklist? Sorry, but you're sorely mistaken. I won't elaborate any further here. People in this thread don't like to hear about this stuff, so feel free to post in the Rants & Stupid Shit thread and I'll banter about it there.

There's a huge difference between a massage therapist and an instacart driver making an extra stop at 7-11 on the way to delivering your groceries. Massage is a licensed profession. They have to go to school and maintain a license in order to practice their trade. If they screw up and get their license suspended then they have to find a new way to make a living. Instacart drivers aren't going to get fired for making an extra stop for something other than groceries, and they aren't even employees. If something happens to them they just find another delivery service to work for.

Nitescape
03-21-22, 18:27
I know the industry extremely well. If you don't want to believe it, that's on you. Don't think there's an industry blacklist? Sorry, but you're sorely mistaken. I won't elaborate any further here. People in this thread don't like to hear about this stuffHilarious.

BigErection
03-21-22, 19:00
Couldn't resist after reading this review, LOL. I called ahead, asking for "Mindy. " Drove up, and was impressed that even though it's on a busy street, the lack of garish signage left me feeling inconspicuous as I rang the doorbell.

Lift Her Up.https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21138232.html

Holy cow, there's a young Korean masseuse working in OC? Dude it's only Monday but now you got me planning my monger activities for the week already!

I've included a link to their post above. BTW "Mindy" is the last picture the girl bending over in front of the mirror.

Thanks for the report.

Lift Her Up
03-22-22, 01:10
I'm living in the world of an owner of a legit massage busines who knows what in the hell he's talking about. I know the industry extremely well. If you don't want to believe it, that's on you.We are fortunate to have Grimmy with us, filling us in on the legit part of this profession, something most of us (at least me) know little about.

Lift Her Up.

RBFSyndrome
03-22-22, 02:47
That's where I miss my business trips to Japan. They have places over there that specialize in that. You can pay to jerk off in front of one or sometimes 2 or 3 girls while they sit on a couch a few feet in front of you. Depending on the place you can pay extra to get the girl to take her clothes off and maybe play with herself or with another girl while you jerk off, lick and suck on your nipples, let you cum on them, etc. Some of them start as self service and finish with them giving you a BBBJ. The possibilities are endless. They range from pretty cheap to really expensive depending on how wild you want to get. Our culture is just way too uptight to have places like that right out in the open. If someone started a shop like that here it would be pretty popular I think.It only works in asia bc labor is cheap there. All the cute young Asian girls here either don't want to work in this field or want $$.

Grimmy23
03-22-22, 11:46
It only works in asia bc labor is cheap there. All the cute young Asian girls here either don't want to work in this field or want $$.Japanese labor is pretty expensive, and mongering can be expensive there depending on which way the yen swings against the dollar. It's just that Japan isn't as hung up over handjobs and blowjobs as we are. Our country needs to loosen up a bit, or a lot actually. Even Canada has legalized handjob shops in certain provinces. It won't happen here though. Just imagine some politician trying to introduce legislation to legalize handjob shops.

Bro Hymn
03-22-22, 12:10
I'm sure this is a well worn path, but I only recently saw ava for the first time after years of seeing her ad and passing her over for other better options. As krystal has gotten way more expensive, I figured I would try ava and see what she's all about. The pictures on her ads make her seem a little more thick than she actually is. She is not petite but slimmer with more perky breasts than full as the photos suggest.

Her office in CM is pretty professional and easy to access but booking can be difficult since she's pretty busy.

The massage was similar to krystal but with less pressure and hand strength, which wasn't the worst thing in the world considering she actually knows a little about physiology.

She kept her clothes on for the majority of the massage and only stripped for the finish, which was a bit lackluster (jackhammer and denied mutual play), but overall a good backup option to have.

CalTheImpaler
03-22-22, 15:11
I'm living in the world of an owner of a legit massage busines who knows what in the hell he's talking about. I know the industry extremely well. If you don't want to believe it, that's on you. Don't think there's an industry blacklist? Sorry, but you're sorely mistaken. I won't elaborate any further here. People in this thread don't like to hear about this stuff, so feel free to post in the Rants & Stupid Shit thread and I'll banter about it there.Grimmy says he is "living in the world of an owner of a legit massage business". Ok. That's pretty sus, but we all deserve the benefit of the doubt and Grimmy's contribution to our highly esteemed cabal has more than earned him that IMHO. What I want to know is.(prepare for massive run on sentence) if a MT at a legit business does spank a mongers monkey thus getting said MT on the aforementioned black list, who exactly maintains this list? Is the some kind of massage TSA that handles the Happy Ending no fly list? How does this happen? Are my tax dollars at work here? Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Oh and when do we need to start showing Real I'd to get jerked off?

BoulderBoy
03-22-22, 16:29
I posted this in the Nuru section but see that it's not nearly as active. Hope you don't mind that I'm asking here as well. Going to OC tomorrow.

Wondering how much roaming, fondling, touching, whatever is allowed with these 3 or even if you have someone better. I've always wanted to see Alison B Rose, I've seen Lana (but back when she was Yolanda) and thought about seeing her again, and I've seen Julia OC but, while she's hot AF I didn't get the opportunity to even see her pussy let alone touch it. Lana I recall allowing mutual touching but it's been so long. Just curious what your experiences have been with these 3. I like model types and lover mutual touching. As I'm sure we all do. Also, curious what your thoughts are regarding 30 min vs hour long with them. I used to only do 30 min.

Also, just browsing around I also see rave reviews of this girls Vanessa. Some say she's the best. But that's PD. Anyone here have experience with her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ster/valerie26..

Grimmy23
03-22-22, 17:57
Grimmy says he is "living in the world of an owner of a legit massage business". Ok. That's pretty sus, but we all deserve the benefit of the doubt and Grimmy's contribution to our highly esteemed cabal has more than earned him that IMHO. What I want to know is.(prepare for massive run on sentence) if a MT at a legit business does spank a mongers monkey thus getting said MT on the aforementioned black list, who exactly maintains this list? Is the some kind of massage TSA that handles the Happy Ending no fly list? How does this happen? Are my tax dollars at work here? Please enlighten me. Thanks in advance. Oh and when do we need to start showing Real I'd to get jerked off?I went into a very detailed explanation so as to not bog down this thread. The thing to remember is that massage is a licensed profession (actually not a license in CA, it's a "certification" here, but that's another very complicated subject that I won't get into). In California, certification is handled by the California Massage Therapy Council. It's a civilian organization, not a government organization (that may change after this year but I'm actively working to fight against it). Because it's a licensed profession, there are certain rules and regulations that have to be followed when you hire or fire a massage therapist. If you fire someone for anything of sexual misconduct nature, and that would include giving a happy ending, then you have to report it to CAMTC, who in turn does a full investigation and takes whatever disciplinary action is necessary, which is usually a suspension or revocation of their certificate. With no certificate, they are unable to get another job as a massage therapist. CAMTC isn't taxpayer funded. It's paid for by the therapists' certification and renewal fees. There's also a new nationwide employment verification database forming. It hasn't been fully rolled out yet but will be before year end, basically to catch any incidents that the state licensing agencies may have missed, or catching those who get in trouble in one state and try to get re-licensed in another.

Porkys1980
03-22-22, 18:47
[Deleted by Admin]

BigBoDonk
03-22-22, 19:51
I have a friend who is a single wounded veteran. Want to send him surprise masseur with full service. Would appreciate any contacts.

StWarren503
03-22-22, 20:08
First time in California. After perusing the forum for awhile settled on Happy in SA. Only two girls were there when I arrived in the afternoon. There was a guy ahead of me so I didn't get to choose. $40 house and got "Lisa. " Full figured, tight black dress revealing ample cleavage, lots of makeup. 5 minute back-rub, the turnover, and the negotiation. Agreed on $140 for FS. A bit steep but I'm a terrible negotiator. CBJ for a bit, she has some skills and I hardly noticed the cover. Followed by the FS in some different positions. Decided it would be fun to finish in her hand at the end. Overall not disappointed but the East-Asian look is my thing (petite, small breasts, black hair, pale complexion) and Lisa seemed more Filipina (full-figured, big breasts, dyed-brown hair, darker complexion). If anyone can recommend a place with exclusively the former would be appreciated.

BigErection
03-22-22, 21:32
BigBoDonk,

Do not send him a full service masseur! I know he's not a fag; send a masseuse please!

(I'm sure Grimy knows what I mean) I swear 99% of people make this same mistake. Drives me nuts.

Heartless Jay
03-22-22, 21:34
Yo I need the address to this place. Please.Newbie. Please read post 27880 for an example of what your first and only post should look like. In his first post, this monger doesn't ask for help, he did his research and went out to play. He gives the girl's name and description of activities, along with prices. The only thing he could've possibly done better is to review a lesser known MP. So now if this monger posts again asking for help from us, we would probably help him without question. In other words, one must give to receive. Get out there and have fun, and report back with details.

Slammer6008
03-22-22, 22:04
First time in California. After perusing the forum for awhile settled on Happy in SA. Only two girls were there when I arrived in the afternoon. There was a guy ahead of me so I didn't get to choose. $40 house and got "Lisa. " Full figured, tight black dress revealing ample cleavage, lots of makeup. 5 minute back-rub, the turnover, and the negotiation. Agreed on $140 for FS. A bit steep but I'm a terrible negotiator. CBJ for a bit, she has some skills and I hardly noticed the cover. Followed by the FS in some different positions. Decided it would be fun to finish in her hand at the end. Overall not disappointed but the East-Asian look is my thing (petite, small breasts, black hair, pale complexion) and Lisa seemed more Filipina (full-figured, big breasts, dyed-brown hair, darker complexion). If anyone can recommend a place with exclusively the former would be appreciated.Next give her 100.00 . The Petite girl you describe it took me 4 months to find!! 4 months of slammer training!! Tight tight little ass long black hair full lips!! Will suck me for 1 hour straight til I unload. Or fuck for 1 1/2 straight. The only bummer is she won't fuck anyone else!! Only HJ. Anyways if you had her you would orgasm in 5 minutes. Then you would think you got Cheated. By the way the BBBJCIM Swallowed. Was yesterday. Today was the 11/2 hr spring training love fest. Tomorrow she wants 1/2 hr 69 session. To start out. We go at it everyday!! So those girls are out there keep working friends slammer enjoying semi retired.

VoltronX
03-23-22, 01:00
One of you mongers out there was desperate for poon. Ringing the door bell every 2 seconds for a minute waiting a minute and then start ringing the bell again. You probably tried 4 or 5 times over a 10 minute span. Take the hint. I was balls deep in her and she wasn't going to stop to tell you to go away. We were both laughing at you though.

JerryX
03-23-22, 01:32
Newbie. Please read post 27880 for an example of what your first and only post should look like. In his first post, this monger doesn't ask for help, he did his research and went out to play. He gives the girl's name and description of activities, along with prices. The only thing he could've possibly done better is to review a lesser known MP. So now if this monger posts again asking for help from us, we would probably help him without question. In other words, one must give to receive. Get out there and have fun, and report back with details.Text them and make an appt online great he.

There you go again complaining and put this in the ranting area lmao. This is more and more like you own this sex review site haha. Check out oc beauty bar in f2 f.

JerryX
03-23-22, 01:39
And worst AMPs too LOL.

Good ones.

Bioluna in of.

$40 plus whatever they tell you.

BBFS bbq.

L&L massage in gg.

$40 for half hr good FS $180.

Funny thing lot of little girls and heart douches complain and act like they own this place.

Bad AMPs.

L.

Rose spa 44X Fairview in cm in general.

Honey spa.

Slammer6008
03-23-22, 10:35
One of you mongers out there was desperate for poon. Ringing the door bell every 2 seconds for a minute waiting a minute and then start ringing the bell again. You probably tried 4 or 5 times over a 10 minute span. Take the hint. I was balls deep in her and she wasn't going to stop to tell you to go away. We were both laughing at you though.Yeah I don't understand these mongers.

It happens occasionally to me ringing the bell or banging on the door!!

DannyDank
03-23-22, 11:49
Panda. In Tustin. BJ and cim.Is this Panda place on first? I visited last week, but just got a weak HJ.

RobbSams
03-23-22, 17:10
I posted this in the Nuru section but see that it's not nearly as active. Hope you don't mind that I'm asking here as well. Going to OC tomorrow.

Wondering how much roaming, fondling, touching, whatever is allowed with these 3 or even if you have someone better. I've always wanted to see Alison B Rose, I've seen Lana (but back when she was Yolanda) and thought about seeing her again, and I've seen Julia OC but, while she's hot AF I didn't get the opportunity to even see her pussy let alone touch it. Lana I recall allowing mutual touching but it's been so long. Just curious what your experiences have been with these 3. I like model types and lover mutual touching. As I'm sure we all do. Also, curious what your thoughts are regarding 30 min vs hour long with them. I used to only do 30 min.

Also, just browsing around I also see rave reviews of this girls Vanessa. Some say she's the best. But that's PD. Anyone here have experience with her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ster/valerie26..I saw Alison B Rose last year and had a great time. She gave a okay massage and was very friendly. She is a bit of a talker and comes right out and tells you if she's talking too much tell her to shut up. As you can see by her pictures she has a banging body. She allows a little bit of roaming but I didn't press too much. On the flip she laid next to me while she was giving me the happy ending and asked me if I would like to suck on her tits which I very happily did. I'm guessing there may be more to be had but for my first visit I didn't want to press my luck. I hope this helps.

JDog1234
03-23-22, 17:11
I'm at the point in my mongering life where I don't even want FS anymore. Looking back at all of the FS mongering experiences I've had in my life, 90% of them have been nothing special. She hops on top and rides me to finish and it's over pretty quick, or I climb on top and maybe we change positions once or twice, but it has almost always felt like an "ok, let's get this over with" moment. There have been exceptions of course. Those are the other 10% that we all look for. I have found that more often than not, an expertly delivered HJ brings me more pleasure than a quickie FS session from someone who isn't really that into it.

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.Been out of the game for just over a year (health issues). Used to have some great spots in Lake Forrest or even in SJC. Excellent massage and great CBJ or BBBJ finish. Alas, theose sports are no more and haven't seen any since. 😔.

BigBoDonk
03-23-22, 17:22
BigBoDonk,

Do not send him a full service masseur! I know he's not a fag; send a masseuse please!

(I'm sure Grimy knows what I mean) I swear 99% of people make this same mistake. Drives me nuts.Ahahaha, ok, give me someones contact to send.

Grimmy23
03-23-22, 17:34
BigBoDonk,

(I'm sure Grimy knows what I mean) I swear 99% of people make this same mistake. Drives me nuts.In the legit spa industry we don't even say "masseuse. " CMTs hate that. It has taken on too much of a sexual connotation. We always say "massage therapist. ".

QuickOne
03-23-22, 18:10
Harbor at McFadden. Behind the shoe store.

This used to be "Solace" where Mindy the OCbarber / waxing queen had her shop.

Plenty of parking available.

Went in and a cute mid 20's. Early 30's girl comes out and leads me to room. Mamasan was yelling from the back. (glad I didn't get her.).

Usually I sit at end of table and wait for her entrance to introduce myself. A good fun icebreaker and being the exhibitionist that I am I love showing off and seeing their reactions. This one came back before I even sat down. She caressed my little buddy and asked what I wanted. I actually was looking forward to an attempted massage followed by fun and so I let her know. Wow, that was one of the least satisfying rubs that I have ever received. She just pushed and pressured. Finally, she asked if I wanted lotion. Well, yea. Unfortunately the lotion didn't help her attempted massage much. So as I was giving up on getting some relaxing massage strokes and teases. She asks me to turn over. She immediately went into negotiation mode as I was saying later, later. Still not too much teasing. (I love the build up.) So apparently hand and beej are on the table. Probably more but I was not interested in that. She took instruction well but only enough to get the job done. I had to laugh when the girl and mamasan were both loudly calling after me. Come back again. Over and over.

Worth a repeat visit? Probably not. No tease, no buildup.

Have fun.

Quick.

Rocco D
03-23-22, 20:01
Is this Panda place on first? I visited last week, but just got a weak HJ.I am experienced and usually am good at getting mileage but been here 3 times and handie is all.

TheBenster
03-24-22, 12:11
Hailey at Air: Looks great, awesome assets, skinny and 35 yrs old. And that's it. Lackluster massage, farted loudly twice (and giggled & apologized. Apparently had too many beans the day before. Demanded the roses on the flip and spend a scarily amount of time on her phone during the massage. Will not repeat.

JackTms
03-24-22, 12:34
Hailey at Air: Looks great, awesome assets, skinny and 35 yrs old. And that's it. Lackluster massage, farted loudly twice (and giggled & apologized. Apparently had too many beans the day before. Demanded the roses on the flip and spend a scarily amount of time on her phone during the massage. Will not repeat.Damn, you got lucky Most guys have to pay extra for farts.

ChrisPoontang
03-24-22, 12:51
Hailey at Air: Looks great, awesome assets, skinny and 35 yrs old. And that's it. Lackluster massage, farted loudly twice (and giggled & apologized. Apparently had too many beans the day before. Demanded the roses on the flip and spend a scarily amount of time on her phone during the massage. Will not repeat.I hope she was massaging your legs or feet when she was floating air biscuits.

Being next to your head would wrong so many levels.

I've gotten massages where I've had to use every ounce of my being to keep from ripping farts.

If I can do it, she can do it.

AlexRodriguez
03-24-22, 15:35
Hailey at Air: Looks great, awesome assets, skinny and 35 yrs old. And that's it. Lackluster massage, farted loudly twice (and giggled & apologized. Apparently had too many beans the day before. Demanded the roses on the flip and spend a scarily amount of time on her phone during the massage. Will not repeat.That made me nauseous just reading it.

Grimmy23
03-24-22, 16:33
That made me nauseous just reading it.Jeezus, in the legit spa industry it's usually a 1-star Yelp review when a therapist farts during a session. Talk about the fart heard 'round the world.

SportsNews
03-24-22, 18:14
Jeezus, in the legit spa industry it's usually a 1-star Yelp review when a therapist farts during a session. Talk about the fart heard 'round the world.Got a 4 hand massage and after all was done the awesome personable one left out and the other decided to try to get me to taste my own batter, I was like yo chill no I'm not doing that while they put finger toward my face like 3 times. Once I got up she proceeded to get my attention on her ass, aimed toward me and let a big one rip like WTF. Just cause you had your hands on me doesn't mean everything goes now. I love a girl that farts I'm definitely coming back to see you and give a big ole tip, wrong!

HeadorTail
03-25-22, 11:05
Hailey at Air: Looks great, awesome assets, skinny and 35 yrs old. And that's it. Lackluster massage, farted loudly twice (and giggled & apologized. Apparently had too many beans the day before. Demanded the roses on the flip and spend a scarily amount of time on her phone during the massage. Will not repeat.Let ye among you who hast not slipped and farted cast the first stone. I mean if she turns around, bends over and speckles your face with overspray it's one thing. But getting one stuck in there sideways after some Wong's spicy pork is another. Cut the girl some slack. Of course the lousy massage and phone time are unforgivable.

NskNike
03-25-22, 12:28
Does anyone have a good location that does waxing and a happy ending?

Amplify2000
03-25-22, 13:03
Laguna Niguel spa. 60 min massage + 30 min body scrub. Other pieces of professional looking equipment in the room, I think you can get a variety of other more technical services here. Weird young man at front desk (Son? Grandson?) who made me leave and come back 5 min later because I arrived 5 minutes before appointment. Came back, checked in via iPad, so all seemed like more legit massage place. Shown to room, in comes definite gilf, big tits, couldn't tell if Chinese or Korean, face mask. Gave a serious massage for 60 minutes, then body scrub, which I thought was reverse order from what I usually experience. During scrub, started to get much more handsy with my cock and balls, moving them out of the way, etc. Then pointed at them and asked if I wanted massage there too. $.5. Yes, of course. Oiled them up, and started gently and slowly getting things going, ending with a nice firm stroke while she moaned 'yeah, yeah' and I groped her big tits over her shirt. Finished and she cleaned everything up really efficiently, finished rest of body scrub, ended with a final overall body rub. The end. Left the cash on table and left after getting dressed. Weird young man stopped me as I left to ask if I'd given her a tip. Ha.

Recommended for those looking like a pretty solid massage plus HE. I didn't get her name, sadly.

HeadHunter1969
03-25-22, 13:21
One of you mongers out there was desperate for poon. Ringing the door bell every 2 seconds for a minute waiting a minute and then start ringing the bell again. You probably tried 4 or 5 times over a 10 minute span. Take the hint. I was balls deep in her and she wasn't going to stop to tell you to go away. We were both laughing at you though.Where were you? Who were you with?

Oc Amper
03-25-22, 17:26
Then pointed at them and asked if I wanted massage there too. $.5.

Recommended for those looking like a pretty solid massage plus HE. I didn't get her name, sadly.Just got to ask, exactly how much in English, did you pay? By the abbreviations, you indicate you paid $150 for a HE, which seems like an unheard of price. Guessing, you paid Fifty Bucks?

FYI.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

As a rule, using the abbreviations for pricing, only leads to confusion, either on the part of the poster or the reader. Most people, would highly recommend they not be used, due to them being commonly confused.

Otherwise, decent 1st post!

CStew
03-25-22, 18:43
Trinity is young (my best guess is 24/25 ish?) and petite! I had my own suspicions since the posts did seem very shilly to me, but I'm glad I took the plunge.

She knows she's attractive and is quite proud of it; the way she speaks and acts (even her tats, LOL) suggest this as well.

The massage was decent; she puts in decent strength for her frame. She aims to please and did not rush; could have me out the door so much sooner if that was the goal but I think she really enjoys bringing me to the edge.

She seems born and raised in California and speaks like it.

Booker has horrible English and the images provided are not her (similar body but not the same face), but close enough and she has a pretty face anyway.

Caribe
03-25-22, 18:48
Just got to ask, exactly how much in English, did you pay? By the abbreviations, you indicate you paid $150 for a HE, which seems like an unheard of price. Guessing, you paid Fifty Bucks?

FYI.

As a rule, using the abbreviations for pricing, only leads to confusion, either on the part of the poster or the reader. Most people, would highly recommend they not be used, due to them being commonly confused.

Otherwise, decent 1st post!I never could figure out, by using that notation, is it an attempt to disguise information from LE or noobies? I also wonder about roses. I also agree that I the post was a good post.

LngTimeMongr
03-25-22, 21:54
Trinity is young (my best guess is 24/25 ish?) and petite! I had my own suspicions since the posts did seem very shilly to me, but I'm glad I took the plunge.

She knows she's attractive and is quite proud of it; the way she speaks and acts (even her tats, LOL) suggest this as well.

The massage was decent; she puts in decent strength for her frame. She aims to please and did not rush; could have me out the door so much sooner if that was the goal but I think she really enjoys bringing me to the edge.

Booker has horrible English and the images provided are not her (similar body but not the same face), but close enough and she has a pretty face anyway.Wherebis this?

CStew
03-25-22, 22:12
Wherebis this?Palms Spa in Orange (the city). Not too hard to find if you search around for the name.

SaltyDog
03-25-22, 23:16
Just got to ask, exactly how much in English, did you pay? By the abbreviations, you indicate you paid $150 for a HE, which seems like an unheard of price. Guessing, you paid Fifty Bucks?

FYI.

Otherwise, decent 1st post!I see nothing wrong with the noobs abbreviations. Just got with plenty. Do I have to explain plenty of what?

Onilove96
03-26-22, 09:09

Booker has horrible English and the images provided are not her (similar body but not the same face), but close enough and she has a pretty face anyway.Trinity in Garden Grove with the tats is the worst. Worst monger experience in my life with her. She has body of a little boy for one and the ad pic is not even close to represent her. She is AB Viet and a mom. Works out of a back room that is a dump and has kids stuff everywhere. This b&$ at) is ghetto and just so rude. If you are speaking about her then I would say I guess YMMV because I would not recommend her to an enemy. My review of her is on MPR to warn you so save your $.

Amplify2000
03-26-22, 12:03

FYI.

Otherwise, decent 1st post!Oops no, $50.00. Apologies for incorrect and useless abbreviating.

TravelerMike
03-26-22, 12:58
In town, so decided to try a different spot. Stopped at O Spa in Laguna Hills. It's in the "out building" of a shopping center, with the entrance on the Alicia Parkway side of that building. Typical lobby with a small window to office area and a second interior door. Met by Sally. Easily 50's, and a bit overweight. She had time, so I opted for 45 minute session. Led to a room with a large mirror alongside the table (good sign), paid and she left. Noticed a small sign on the wall near clothes hooks alerting that the rooms are "not private and may be entered by city staff at any time". Never seen that before. I undressed and waited a couple minutes. Sally came back in and began a nice massage. Probably an 8 on the AMP scale, 5 on the CMT scale. She found knots and worked hard to release them. Friendly and chatty at first. She has decent English. Then more quiet as she worked. Very limited teasing, but the towel came off early. She had warm towels in the room to wipe me off before the flip.

On the flip she indicated a HE was available and I asked if she would use her mouth. She giggled and said no, she doesn't do that. Began a nice slow HJ and allowed OTC roaming. After a couple minutes she began softly moaning while my hand was between her legs. I didn't really need to see her naked, but was willing to do a little internal investigation to make it more fun for her. Tugged on her tights and said "I can do better for you without these". Another giggle and definite no. OK. OTC it is. As she continued the HJ, her other hand left my balls and gave a little stroke to the starfish. When I responded positively, she asked, "put in" and when I said yes, she inserted a finger and gave me a really nice prostate massage. Clearly not her first time. That brought things to a positive and prolific finish. "You Superman". There was still time on the clock, so after cleaning me up, she left to wash her hands. Came back and did a few minutes of extra massage.

$50 for 45 minutes and I tipped $40. There was never any discussion of tip and she was happy with what I gave her.

TravelerMike
03-26-22, 13:00
I agree. Have never understood the weird coding when it comes to the cost.

I never could figure out, by using that notation, is it an attempt to disguise information from LE or noobies? I also wonder about roses. I also agree that I the post was a good post.

DJezDick
03-26-22, 14:20
Trinity in Garden Grove with the tats is the worst. Worst monger experience in my life with her. She has body of a little boy for one and the ad pic is not even close to represent her. She is AB Viet and a mom. Works out of a back room that is a dump and has kids stuff everywhere. This b&$ at) is ghetto and just so rude. If you are speaking about her then I would say I guess YMMV because I would not recommend her to an enemy. My review of her is on MPR to warn you so save your $.She changes her name and number every month. Her adds look all the same.

Cap letters and fake pictures.

Stay far away from this psychopath.

SlickJJ
03-26-22, 14:23
All signs point to this being a legit massage. Signs posted at the door stating no funny business. Not sure which noob monger asked at the front door for extras but was yelled at for even asking. He was promptly kicked out. I tried to walk out after this but lady blocked the door and told me I would enjoy. Okay. Went through with it. Good massage. Even better HE. Topless. She brought down the top half of her dress. She was on the older side. 40's. She said she was Japanese but idk. She was cute tho. $40 for 30 minutes and 60 tip. I don't remember her name. She said she was filling in but normally works weekends only.

OCTatts
03-26-22, 14:47
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22-405/21138232.html

Holy cow, there's a young Korean masseuse working in OC? Dude it's only Monday but now you got me planning my monger activities for the week already!

I've included a link to their post above. BTW "Mindy" is the last picture the girl bending over in front of the mirror.

Thanks for the report.Dude thanks for the report. I got some private messages in my mail, and I have to stress the fact that you need to call this place becuz they are appointment only. I won't give out their location because you will be knocking on the friggin door like a cuck and I don't want to hear about that. Anyways, I want to try some new girls there will be reporting again soon.

Qeast
03-26-22, 15:04
In posts, I occasionally see admonitions that hobbyists shouldn't "overpay", so as to try and tamp down the rise in tips. After my most recent sessions, and some reflection, I am going to share my thoughts on AMP pricing nowadays.

I began hobbying regularly in the mid 1990's. In CA, excluding SFO (the Bay area has always cost more), the house fee for a 30 min appointment was $40 or $50, and a $100 tip would get you some massage, CBJ and CFS. This pricing scheme was remarkably stable until about 2015. The ladies started asking for more, but one could usually still maintain the $100.

In 2018/19, the house fees were still the same, but you probably began to tip $120 maintain the standards you were accustomed to. Post COVID, tips have really readjusted.

I think there are three price tiers / service levels nowadays.

If you are looking at a place like F&C or Happy, you can still find a house fee of $40, and expect to provide a tip of $80-100. But the women are older, and less attractive.

If you are looking for what passes for a middle of the road AMP experience, the house fee is $40 or $50, and the tip to a MILF is $120 at a CAMP, $140 at a KAMP.

If you are looking for an AMP experience with young attractive RAs, expect to tip $160 above the house fee. And I think these girls know.

I think the young attractive RAs know about the K-AAMPs / K-orgs. They know what those rates are, and that those places screen. So they might not be wrong in thinking that they are offering a discount versus that type of combined rate, and the convenience of no screening.

And a final reality check, using a present value of money calculator:

There is a convenience store that I have visited regularly, for decades. In 1997, I used to pay $1 for a bottle of Coca-Cola. Per that calculator, $1 in 1997 is equivalent to $1. 71 in 2022. And yet, I now pay $2. 25 for a bottle of cola.

Using this same calculator, in 2022, $265 dollars are needed to have the same purchasing power as $150 did in 1997.

Everyone has a different "want" out of their sessions. And these ladies offer a very personal service. The tips might not be out of line.

Qeast
03-26-22, 15:21
Be aware that the parking lot now has a security guard. Apparently there isn't enough parking, so management has assigned and allotted parking spaces to each of the businesses in the complex. There are few unassigned parking spaces. Even though the security guard walks around with a clipboard, I think he is there to keep order and prevent arguments. When I was there, he seemed more interested in the guys who pulled into the parking lot to change their flat tire.

The house fee was $40. The tip was $160. Everyone is looking for something; I was satisfied with my session.

Slammer6008
03-26-22, 16:45
Anyone try Vicky yet? Pm please. Holy fuck.

Slammer6008
03-26-22, 16:46
Anyone try Vicky yet? Pm please. Holy fuck.On vacation won't be back for a few more days.

Rickers
03-26-22, 17:33
Anyone try Vicky yet? Pm please. Holy fuck.Is she the Latina? Victoria?

Hot Don
03-26-22, 17:48
Dude thanks for the report. I got some private messages in my mail, and I have to stress the fact that you need to call this place becuz they are appointment only. I won't give out their location because you will be knocking on the friggin door like a cuck and I don't want to hear about that. Anyways, I want to try some new girls there will be reporting again soon.What's the damage? BBJ on table?

Slammer6008
03-26-22, 18:29
Is she the Latina? Victoria?Hot Chinese nice tits young.

Slammer6008
03-26-22, 18:30
Hot Chinese nice tits young.Can someone go today?

D Schrute
03-26-22, 18:45
Can someone go today?Sorry chief I'm out of action for a while. Otherwise I'd go.

Serochin
03-26-22, 19:46
Ideally, also with younger women or nice looking milfs.

Lift Her Up
03-27-22, 01:54
. . . I began hobbying regularly in the mid 1990's. In CA, excluding SFO (the Bay area has always cost more), the house fee for a 30 min appointment was $40 or $50, and a $100 tip would get you some massage, CBJ and CFS. This pricing scheme was remarkably stable until about 2015. The ladies started asking for more, but one could usually still maintain the $100. . . .FWIW, I got my first HJ in an MP in Riverside in 1973 for. 03. That was a real gift, because a few months later the standard rate was. 15. The ladies were nearly all White. Around 1975, '76 in Mid-Wilshire L. A. And in O. C. It was. 25 for a HJ, . 30 for a BJ, and. 40 for FS. My first actual FS in an MP was at Mimiko's in Santa Monica in 1986, with an older Korean, and it was. 40. House fees for 30 minutes during all this tended to be. 15 for 30 minutes. I remember in 1988 going to San Francisco and being stunned that they wanted $ for FS. What a difference. I got a new SO and quit this hobby until she quit sex, and returning to it 20 years later I found the rates to be as Qeast desribed them.

Lift Her Up.

ThaGuy69
03-27-22, 01:59
FWIW, I got my first HJ in an MP in Riverside in 1973 for. 03. That was a real gift, because a few months later the standard rate was. 15. The ladies were nearly all White. Around 1975, '76 in Mid-Wilshire L. A. And in O. C. It was. 25 for a HJ, . 30 for a BJ, and. 40 for FS. My first actual FS in an MP was at Mimiko's in Santa Monica in 1986, with an older Korean, and it was. 40. House fees for 30 minutes during all this tended to be. 15 for 30 minutes. I remember in 1988 going to San Francisco and being stunned that they wanted $ for FS. What a difference. I got a new SO and quit this hobby until she quit sex, and returning to it 20 years later I found the rates to be as Qeast desribed them.

Lift Her Up.I was born in 1987, how much would a HJ cost me back in 1988?

Hornilius69
03-27-22, 05:55
Ideally, also with younger women or nice looking milfs.Check the spot behind some restaurant / coffee shop. It's on Westminster Blvd.

Hornilius69
03-27-22, 05:57
Is she the Latina? Victoria?Chinese, I think. Pussy good to fuck and tight.

Blubalz
03-27-22, 12:06
I was born in 1987, how much would a HJ cost me back in 1988?Would have cost you $20, FS was $60. Door rate were about the same though $40/ hh and $60/ hr.

Grimmy23
03-27-22, 12:25
Would have cost you $20, FS was $60. Door rate were about the same though $40/ hh and $60/ hr.Yep, I started mongering around 1990 or so. House fee for all of the places around me (I lived in Downey at the time) was $40. The difference was a $20 tip would get you a HJ. Standard fare then was 20 for a HJ, 40 for a BJ, 60 for FS.

Slammer6008
03-27-22, 15:38
I'm still on vacation I get a picture of another buxom Asian her name is Mia has anybody tried her out it must be big titty day.

BigBoDonk
03-27-22, 16:31
So how much is damage?

Harbor at McFadden. Behind the shoe store.

This used to be "Solace" where Mindy the OCbarber / waxing queen had her shop.

Plenty of parking available.

Went in and a cute mid 20's. Early 30's girl comes out and leads me to room. Mamasan was yelling from the back. (glad I didn't get her.).

Usually I sit at end of table and wait for her entrance to introduce myself. A good fun icebreaker and being the exhibitionist that I am I love showing off and seeing their reactions. This one came back before I even sat down. She caressed my little buddy and asked what I wanted. I actually was looking forward to an attempted massage followed by fun and so I let her know. Wow, that was one of the least satisfying rubs that I have ever received. She just pushed and pressured. Finally, she asked if I wanted lotion. Well, yea. Unfortunately the lotion didn't help her attempted massage much. So as I was giving up on getting some relaxing massage strokes and teases. She asks me to turn over. She immediately went into negotiation mode as I was saying later, later. Still not too much teasing. (I love the build up.) So apparently hand and beej are on the table. Probably more but I was not interested in that. She took instruction well but only enough to get the job done. I had to laugh when the girl and mamasan were both loudly calling after me. Come back again. Over and over.

Worth a repeat visit? Probably not. No tease, no buildup.

Have fun.

Quick.

QuickOne
03-28-22, 12:18
So how much is damage?Standard half hour entry.

Standard Handy.

Gulongitlog
03-28-22, 14:41
Just wondering any recommendations of someone like nicole? Hard to beat her service. Been seeing Mia, she's nice and fun too but doesn't quite scratch the same itch for some reason. Which is funny cause I'm a big tits kinda guy. Also, I used to see linda frm bamboo often but never asked for more extras like others have, and now she's always busy. Anyway, any info is appreciated. Ty.

SlickJJ
03-28-22, 15:33
Anyone been to this place? Saw the ad but couldn't find any info gave me reason to pause. Also its in a weird industrial center. Thanks fellas.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1095-n-main-street-orange-ca/21139463.html

CryMoarHoar
03-28-22, 16:24
Been wanting to try the Korean in Sunnywell as I was around the area.

Covid test site next door does not bother me at all.

4 for hhr. I believe the MMS was a Korean.

Asked for boa. She only available on Monday.

Went to the room on the left. The MILF that came in later was named yoko or coco.

Big racks, wear skirt, but it looks kinda old.

After flip, some body 2 body touch, CBJ and CFS. Did not ask for any tips upfront and I just gave 1. 0.

Tbh, I don't think I will repeat. The only positive was her huge rack and availability of FS.

Taws6
03-28-22, 18:19
4 for hhr. I believe the MMS was a KoreanLast time I was there house was 50. Although, it's been awhile since I've been there.

Always reliable FS, was convenient to work, but seldom have had anyone that was younger.

BigBoDonk
03-28-22, 18:30
Can you tell how big tits were? Like mid size or xxl? Natural or plastic?

Been wanting to try the Korean in Sunnywell as I was around the area.

Covid test site next door does not bother me at all.

4 for hhr. I believe the MMS was a Korean.

Asked for boa. She only available on Monday.

Went to the room on the left. The MILF that came in later was named yoko or coco.

Big racks, wear skirt, but it looks kinda old.

After flip, some body 2 body touch, CBJ and CFS. Did not ask for any tips upfront and I just gave 1. 0.

Tbh, I don't think I will repeat. The only positive was her huge rack and availability of FS.

BigBoDonk
03-28-22, 20:53
Hey, looking to visit suphatra, curious how big are tits of girls there.

JerryX
03-28-22, 21:51
Start off with the bad ones.

Bad AMPs.

Sunny Flex in WM on Westminster Blvd.

Had a girl name Grace, boy that was a mistake. She barely spoke English and the papasan was like her boyfriend. He interrupted my session whilst she was jack hammering me.

Then he got pissed but let her finished me off LMAO.

5 Star Massage Brookhurst / WM area.

Annoying Viet chicks / act like they want to give FS, but hands out a shitty handy, and expensive. Met a girl name lulu here.

F&C / which is actually called Foot Reflexology on Westminster BLVD in WM.

Wanted to see if the Ho bag Lucy was working, but unfortunately she got fired for doing it too lout. LMAO.

Papasan took over the place and there's a new sheriff in town apparently. Plus 2 LE were parked outside. I just turned away and left. Laguna Hills' OSPA is o DUD now. Maybe I got them on a bad day this place is in LH, yah I raved about it before, but the owner Mary mamasan got real pissed about me asking for her daughter (YURI), it was like why don't you want older pussy? Than her daughters sweet nectar? I told her really? Are you fucking kidding me haha. So I ended up with fatty AKA Vicky. Good tits, good massage but her HE was horrible this time, not sure because of mamasan's jealousy or what.

$40 for HH and $40 for HJ mamasan used to charge $40 hh and $60 for her top off and pussy play.

Good AMPs I liked JX in Tustin, mamasan has nice big tits and eats cum like no other for sure! $40 hh and $80 for cim BJ.

Healing spa IN FV, sure healed my cock LOL. Great gilfs like Lucy and some young ones. $40 for hh and $60 for CBJ.

BioLuna was awesome as usual. Had a hot Latina with c tits. But she sure knows how to swallow cum! $50 for hh and $60 for BJ. I went back next day and tried a Korean girl named Kiki and she made my peepee come in her Kiki. $50 for hh $120 for FS.

Till next time you mongering.

Slammer6008
03-29-22, 00:34
Hey, looking to visit suphatra, curious how big are tits of girls there.Tiny small medium large. An o my fucking god!! How's that?

Ekali
03-29-22, 02:16
I'm still on vacation I get a picture of another buxom Asian her name is Mia has anybody tried her out it must be big titty day.Yeah I had her last year. She works on Saturdays. When I saw her, she had highlights in her hair and a tattoo on her shoulder if I recall correctly. Was petite and wore a black dress. Massage was pretty nice and after the flip she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass. Offered HJ but I asked for FS. She quoted me $160 for FS and would not go any lower. I paid since I was inexperienced in mongering at the time and thought she was cute. Did mish and doggy. She played with her clit for a little bit while in mish too. Only problem I had was she left occasionally during the session and also peaked out the door every once in a while. Not sure why, maybe FS isn't allowed there because she asked me to try to not be too loud LOL.

SlickJJ
03-29-22, 03:05
Appreciate that. HJ only fine with me, typically how I roll. Been awhile since I been over there but will try it out in a few weeks and let you know if you owe me that 100 LOL.Hey Ill clear the mailbox, it's all full.

Sticker
03-29-22, 12:21
Couldn't resist after reading this review, LOL. I called ahead, asking for "Mindy. " Drove up, and was impressed that even though it's on a busy street, the lack of garish signage left me feeling inconspicuous as I rang the doorbell. "Mindy" wasn't there (of course), and I went with the girl who met me at the door, "Monica." ... Koreans and that I just love, stocky squared off shoulders but not fat, and beautifully formed large breasts. ... I had a good time. Her CBJ was so effective I came during it, then entered her ACG for CFS while I was detumescing, something off my bucket list I guess. Lift Her Up.Went on Sunday early afternoon after text-requesting Mindy. It was supposed to be at 12:30, then 12:45 and finally I was texted that she would definitely be there by 1 pm Hadn't been before, and I assumed the dyed-blonde Asian who let me was Mindy, even though she did not match the ad picture (but then, that's pretty normal).

She appeared to be late 30's with a lot of ink, manmade D's and shaved or waxed. Acceptable, but not stellar. She took her peach-colored minidress off, but left on a beige corset-type-thing that was at waist level instead of just below the bust. Started with a solid BBBJ, but she spent a bit too much time on my left nut. Guess she skipped breakfast. My nut was still sore yesterday.

Because I was supposed to be her first appointment, I dined, and she was clean and receptive. Post-O, as she relaxed backward, I got ready to enter BB, but she cock-blocked that and put on the cover. Funny thing was that it was a textured one, for her pleasure, and that's the first time I've seen a parlor girl use one of those.

She was also vocal during the plunging, and after a bit I wanted poochy style. On the flip, I was a bit dismayed because that corset thing had an opening showing her clam along with about three inches of butt cleavage (almost like a target hole). Another new experience, and I didn't dig it, because everything was too cinched up. I began to wonder if it was like a Spanx corset, and if it came off, would there be a whole lot of loose, uncontained flesh bouncing out?

I like to have the whole booty view when doggy plunging, so I started to pull off the Spanx. And she quickly reached back to stop my aspiration. That distracted willy from finishing, so I pulled out and had her finish with another BBBJ. Got the job done, but I think I'm one-and-done at that place.

She texted me right after I left, saying that she was "Marie," or something like that, and adding her own personal cell number. Told me to call her directly next time, and if I want, she would send me pictures (probably still with the Spanx). I blocked her number and deleted it.

On a side note: I hadn't been to Stanton in forever, and it seems to be as dumpy as ever. Tons of parlors, and not a tree in sight on the sidewalks. I learned after the fact that I could have parked in back, but I had parked around the corner on a side street. After walking to the main drag, in broad daylight, two black streetwalkers greeted me with smiles and come-ons as I passed. One might have been okay for a car BJ, and the other was about 3 x's her size. Fascinating.

Stanton ain't a convenient drive from me at all. No way to just get off a freeway and drive a couple of blocks (more like 3+ miles), so I think I'll stick to my Costa Mesa and Tustin haunts in the future.

I didn't see any other girls during my visit, and since YMMV, it could be a decent option for others. Just not quite my cup of tea.

BigBoDonk
03-29-22, 12:29
So how much was damage? Is there a door fee or straight forward they ask to pay for FS?

Went on Sunday early afternoon after text-requesting Mindy. It was supposed to be at 12:30, then 12:45 and finally I was texted that she would definitely be there by 1 pm Hadn't been before, and I assumed the dyed-blonde Asian who let me was Mindy, even though she did not match the ad picture (but then, that's pretty normal).

She appeared to be late 30's with a lot of ink, manmade D's and shaved or waxed. Acceptable, but not stellar. She took her peach-colored minidress off, but left on a beige corset-type-thing that was at waist level instead of just below the bust. Started with a solid BBBJ, but she spent a bit too much time on my left nut. Guess she skipped breakfast. My nut was still sore yesterday.

Because I was supposed to be her first appointment, I dined, and she was clean and receptive. Post-O, as she relaxed backward, I got ready to enter BB, but she cock-blocked that and put on the cover. Funny thing was that it was a textured one, for her pleasure, and that's the first time I've seen a parlor girl use one of those.

She was also vocal during the plunging, and after a bit I wanted poochy style. On the flip, I was a bit dismayed because that corset thing had an opening showing her clam along with about three inches of butt cleavage (almost like a target hole). Another new experience, and I didn't dig it, because everything was too cinched up. I began to wonder if it was like a Spanx corset, and if it came off, would there be a whole lot of loose, uncontained flesh bouncing out?

I like to have the whole booty view when doggy plunging, so I started to pull off the Spanx. And she quickly reached back to stop my aspiration. That distracted willy from finishing, so I pulled out and had her finish with another BBBJ. Got the job done, but I think I'm one-and-done at that place.

She texted me right after I left, saying that she was "Marie," or something like that, and adding her own personal cell number. Told me to call her directly next time, and if I want, she would send me pictures (probably still with the Spanx). I blocked her number and deleted it.

On a side note: I hadn't been to Stanton in forever, and it seems to be as dumpy as ever. Tons of parlors, and not a tree in sight on the sidewalks. I learned after the fact that I could have parked in back, but I had parked around the corner on a side street. After walking to the main drag, in broad daylight, two black streetwalkers greeted me with smiles and come-ons as I passed. One might have been okay for a car BJ, and the other was about 3 x's her size. Fascinating.

Stanton ain't a convenient drive from me at all. No way to just get off a freeway and drive a couple of blocks (more like 3+ miles), so I think I'll stick to my Costa Mesa and Tustin haunts in the future.

I didn't see any other girls during my visit, and since YMMV, it could be a decent option for others. Just not quite my cup of tea.

Slammer6008
03-29-22, 12:31
Yeah I had her last year. She works on Saturdays. When I saw her, she had highlights in her hair and a tattoo on her shoulder if I recall correctly. Was petite and wore a black dress. Massage was pretty nice and after the flip she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass. Offered HJ but I asked for FS. She quoted me $160 for FS and would not go any lower. I paid since I was inexperienced in mongering at the time and thought she was cute. Did mish and doggy. She played with her clit for a little bit while in mish too. Only problem I had was she left occasionally during the session and also peaked out the door every once in a while. Not sure why, maybe FS isn't allowed there because she asked me to try to not be too loud LOL.I have a shop for you!! If you want to try out!!

JayJayTer
03-29-22, 14:19
Is Bioluna the same as the Bio massage place at the end of Aspen in LF?

Bad AMPs.

Had a girl name Grace, boy that was a mistake. She barely spoke English and the papasan was like her boyfriend. He interrupted my session whilst she was jack hammering me.

Annoying Viet chicks / act like they want to give FS, but hands out a shitty handy, and expensive. Met a girl name lulu here.

Wanted to see if the Ho bag Lucy was working, but unfortunately she got fired for doing it too lout. LMAO.

Papasan took over the place and there's a new sheriff in town apparently. Plus 2 LE were parked outside. I just turned away and left. Laguna Hills' OSPA is o DUD now. Maybe I got them on a bad day this place is in LH, yah I raved about it before, but the owner Mary mamasan got real pissed about me asking for her daughter (YURI), it was like why don't you want older pussy? Than her daughters sweet nectar? I told her really? Are you fucking kidding me haha. So I ended up with fatty AKA Vicky. Good tits, good massage but her HE was horrible this time, not sure because of mamasan's jealousy or what.

$40 for HH and $40 for HJ mamasan used to charge $40 hh and $60 for her top off and pussy play.

Good AMPs I liked JX in Tustin, mamasan has nice big tits and eats cum like no other for sure! $40 hh and $80 for cim BJ.

Healing spa IN FV, sure healed my cock LOL. Great gilfs like Lucy and some young ones. $40 for hh and $60 for CBJ.

BioLuna was awesome as usual. Had a hot Latina with c tits. But she sure knows how to swallow cum! $50 for hh and $60 for BJ. I went back next day and tried a Korean girl named Kiki and she made my peepee come in her Kiki. $50 for hh $120 for FS.

Till next time you mongering.

Taws6
03-29-22, 14:42

Wanted to see if the Ho bag Lucy was working, but unfortunately she got fired for doing it too lout. LMAO.Interesting, I'm sure she will land somewhere & be reported here.

AlexRodriguez
03-29-22, 14:55

Bad AMPs.

Till next time you mongering.Lucy got fired? For being too loud? Lmfao! Has she resurfaced anywhere?

BackdoorMan469
03-29-22, 15:19
Lucy got fired? For being too loud? Lmfao! Has she resurfaced anywhere?Lucy has not been fired. She is still at the same location, there right now. Not sure who the OP heard that from, maybe from one of the other girls?

Nice Guy 99
03-29-22, 15:23
Lucy got fired? For being too loud? Lmfao! Has she resurfaced anywhere?Yeah, I find that pretty amazing. Has anyone confirmed that she was really fired?? She was a money machine.

ChrisPoontang
03-29-22, 15:40
Yeah, I find that pretty amazing. Has anyone confirmed that she was really fired?? She was a money machine.If its true that place will go out of business before the weekend.

There's a granny working there with the worst sounding cough you've ever heard. I get the heeby jeebies just thinking about it.

Spud666
03-29-22, 15:46
I work nearby and have noticed the the open sign has not been lit for the past week. Did it go bye bye?

Ekali
03-29-22, 17:51
I have a shop for you!! If you want to try out!!I'm down. Check your DMs.

Peekabo
03-29-22, 19:12
Hello there, I am brand new here. If anyone has an MP's they're curious about or need someone to TOFTT let me know so I can pay my dues.

BigBoDonk
03-29-22, 19:31
https://www.instagram.com/ocgoldentouchhh__/ Anyone tried this place? Chics look descent.

ThisIsItOne
03-29-22, 19:59
This is a long one but I'm pretty stoked on this. It's really hard to find a good femdom and when I heard a bomb blonde babe was doing it I was sold. Once Elle walked in I was absolutely floored. I'd heard she was beautiful from other reviews but god damn she is legitimately a model. 10/10 face with ridiculously deep blue eyes, 10/10 body she's in incredible shape, incredible D's, and a nice round beautiful butt to complement the rest of her figure.Hi. Can you please tell me about how tall she was?

Mustang3
03-29-22, 20:01
Bio is just a rt joint no FS or BJ there.

Bad AMPs.

Skinny Dugan
03-29-22, 22:43
I went to Young Zi today to see Amy. She was a little more distant today than normal. That's when I saw the one way peep hole in the door. The same thing you prolly have on your front door. This allows May to peek in without opening the door. That is seriously messed up. I've had a pretty good relationship with most of the girls for years, and this is going to run me off.

I had heard rumors about Yoyo getting fired, so I asked her. Her answer was "Yoyo bad girl" and made a stroking motion. May is cracking down.

Peekabo
03-29-22, 23:00
https://www.instagram.com/ocgoldentouchhh__/ Anyone tried this place? Chics look descent.I checked this place out, first nuru place I've been to. Standard prices, offers FS for an extra $. I saw "Mercades" looked like the add minus the photoshop. Man made breast and butt, massage wasn't great but she was sensual, friendly, in a good mood, sexy. After the flip it was still sensual until she got to action and just started jackhammering. Not really what I enjoy.

ChrisPoontang
03-29-22, 23:08
I went to Young Zi today to see Amy. She was a little more distant today than normal. That's when I saw the one way peep hole in the door. The same thing you prolly have on your front door. This allows May to peek in without opening the door. That is seriously messed up. I've had a pretty good relationship with most of the girls for years, and this is going to run me off.

I had heard rumors about Yoyo getting fired, so I asked her. Her answer was "Yoyo bad girl" and made a stroking motion. May is cracking down.Can someone translate?

I have no idea what is talking about.

TradingFavs714
03-29-22, 23:51
It's been a long time. 15+ years since I posted on here and it looks like my posts were purged. I was on the Los Angeles board, Santa Monica area with the legendary Ginja Massage off Santa Monica. I really had to go nowhere else because Ginja simply had the sexiest gals from young 20's to 40's. If it were only so easy (some names. Julie, Yumi, Coco, Pepsi, Cherry).

I've been reading this forum. Entertaining and riveting. So I decided to use the info here and clues to figure out what's what using the good old google search for phone numbers, yelp, and google maps.

Over the last 200 pages takes me to summer of 2021, I have compiled a nice list of 35-40 establishments and organized them by city.

My one mistake was not noting if it's HJ only, BJ, FS etc.

Look forward to crossing off those establishments as I re-enter the monger world.

Peekabo
03-29-22, 23:55
Hi. Can you please tell me about how tall she was?Went their to try and get Elle's height and to confirm the service, she was not there but will be tomorrow. Saw Chelsea, looks about a 4-5, massage about a 3, flip was pretty decent though. Will not repeat with her though. I will try Elle out tomorrow maybe. Standard prices.

Sticker
03-30-22, 00:03
So how much was damage? Is there a door fee or straight forward they ask to pay for FS?Door fee was $40; handed her a C-note and she gave me just $40 back, saying she'd get the other $20 later. Asked what I wanted, and after saying everything, she wanted payment upfront. Never my preference, but I don't make a huge deal about it. So I gave her $120, and when she asked for $20 more, I reminded her that she still owed me $20. $180 total. (And remember, I didn't get Mindy, even though I thought it might be her at first) Might have been a bait-and-switch just to get me there.

Alkalinedio
03-30-22, 00:22
Where is Bioluna located?

I tried searching the forum and google, not seeing.

Thanks,

AD.

And worst AMPs too LOL.

Good ones.

Bioluna in of.

$40 plus whatever they tell you.

BBFS bbq.

L&L massage in gg.

$40 for half hr good FS $180.

Funny thing lot of little girls and heart douches complain and act like they own this place.

Bad AMPs.

L.

Rose spa 44X Fairview in cm in general.

Honey spa.

Hornilius69
03-30-22, 01:04
Yeah, I find that pretty amazing. Has anyone confirmed that she was really fired?? She was a money machine.She isn't fired, just staying under the radar to avoid all the trouble lately. Too many mongers kept asking for her.

She is a cash machine for the Boss.

Caribe
03-30-22, 03:13

Lucy is gone? I occasionally like to stop by and chat with Papasan and see what is going on but I haven't done so in a while. Big news for old timers.

Grimmy23
03-30-22, 09:19
Can someone translate?

I have no idea what is talking about.In other words it's supposed to be a legit spa but the owner found out the girls were giving HJs and is putting a stop to it. The way they're doing it is by installing inward looking peepholes like one you might have on the front door of your house, except they look IN to the room instead of out. That way the owner or manager or whoever can walk by and look in to see if someone is breaking the rules.

That's pretty cringe worthy, TBH. If they want to crack down on extras that's their prerogative, but I can't even begin to list all of the issues the reverse peepholes could cause. I can think of far better ways to do it without potential invasion of privacy issues.

HexenDuction
03-30-22, 10:21
She spit on a small piece of tissue and applied it to the peephole!

In other words it's supposed to be a legit spa but the owner found out the girls were giving HJs and is putting a stop to it. The way they're doing it is by installing inward looking peepholes like one you might have on the front door of your house, except they look IN to the room instead of out. That way the owner or manager or whoever can walk by and look in to see if someone is breaking the rules.

That's pretty cringe worthy, TBH. If they want to crack down on extras that's their prerogative, but I can't even begin to list all of the issues the reverse peepholes could cause. I can think of far better ways to do it without potential invasion of privacy issues.

HeadorTail
03-30-22, 10:41
Can someone translate?

I have no idea what is talking about.The owner put peep holes in the doors and told the girls that she or Emily, the mms will check several times a visit to discourage playing. There are other restrictions as well. I'll miss a couple of the girls there. And I'm sure they'll miss some customers. P.

Oc Amper
03-30-22, 11:02
Where is Bioluna located?

I tried searching the forum and google, not seeing.

Thanks,

AD.In Lake Forest. It's actually Luana Bio, or just Bio Therapy.

CalTheImpaler
03-30-22, 11:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JustChekIn
03-30-22, 14:13
The owner put peep holes in the doors and told the girls that she or Emily, the mms will check several times a visit to discourage playing. There are other restrictions as well. I'll miss a couple of the girls there. And I'm sure they'll miss some customers. P.Bring tape, and insist since you are paying, you don't like the intrusion. Do this as you are ready to hand over the cash. If they don't like it, pull you money back toward your pocket. See if they change their mind. Money talks here. Or you walk.

ThisIsItOne
03-30-22, 14:40
Went their to try and get Elle's height and to confirm the service, she was not there but will be tomorrow. Saw Chelsea, looks about a 4-5, massage about a 3, flip was pretty decent though. Will not repeat with her though. I will try Elle out tomorrow maybe. Standard prices.Thanks. Advice, avoid Gabby. Been wanting to try Elle and Daisy.

HeadHunter1969
03-30-22, 15:22
Heard all the hype on here about 6-star Villa on Brookhursst about how they send pictures of actual girls and that the service is good. I txd'd yesterday and they sent me pics of Amber and Cici. Both looked good (TGTBT) but my fellow mongers suggested they use real photos. Cici looked more my type so I went with her. Showed up and there is a large waiting room with no one there. Then a girl wearing pants and a jacked (and facemask!) came out and ushered me to the back without taking payment or asking who I wanted to see. Told her I was there to see Cici. She says ok and takes my house fee. Then she comes back without the jacket, but still wearing a lot of clothes! Pants, long shirt, etc. I'm nekked sitting on the table. She points to the table as if to tell me to lay down. Then she starts asking me what I want. She used handle motions for HJ and pointed to her (masked) mouth for BJ. Told her "everything" and she said no, just hand or mouth. Told her mouth and she said $200! WTF? Talk about GMS! I laughed and said $80, she said $80 was for hand only. I told her I only brought $100 so she reluctantly agreed. Immediatley put on a hat, (I thought I was getting BBBJ! She was not willing to negotiate on that. She proceeded with a shitty CBJ with lots of teeth. She complained I was to big and that her mouth hurt. She kept going and I started forcing her head down to DT, which she surprisingly was able to tolerate. That was the only enjoyable part of the BJ. Finally I couldn't take all the teeth so I had her do a HJ. Total jackhammer! She had her top off and her tits were OK (natural c maybe? Wouldn't allow any roaming except her tits. No way I will repeat unless there is another pro.

Gulongitlog
03-30-22, 15:29

Bad AMPs.

Till next time you mongering.Hey I tried going to healing spa in FV. Seems like they are closed. Or is it a different spot?

HeadorTail
03-30-22, 15:49
Hey I tried going to healing spa in FV. Seems like they are closed. Or is it a different spot?I reported this yesterday. This place has been closed for months. Not sure why the guy wasted his time with that crap.

HeadorTail
03-30-22, 15:52
Bring tape, and insist since you are paying, you don't like the intrusion. Do this as you are ready to hand over the cash. If they don't like it, pull you money back toward your pocket. See if they change their mind. Money talks here. Or you walk.I thinks I'll take a picture of someone getting a massage thru the peephole and tape it on the inside.

But she seems unconcerned about the loss of business. You'll get your money back if you push it.

ThisIsItOne
03-30-22, 16:35
Went their to try and get Elle's height and to confirm the service, she was not there but will be tomorrow. Saw Chelsea, looks about a 4-5, massage about a 3, flip was pretty decent though. Will not repeat with her though. I will try Elle out tomorrow maybe. Standard prices.Thanks! A friend saw Gabby and reported:

Body: 3/10.

Definitely had work done on butt, thick waist like she was recovering from a pregnancy. But he could be wrong.

Face: 4/10.

Massage:6/10.

Nuru: 2/10.

Grimmy23
03-30-22, 18:21
I thinks I'll take a picture of someone getting a massage thru the peephole and tape it on the inside.

But she seems unconcerned about the loss of business. You'll get your money back if you push it.A massage room is a space where legally you have "a reasonable expectation of privacy. " It's no different than a restroom stall or a dressing room. All it would take would be for a female client to be undressing in one of the rooms while a male client was wandering the halls to use the restroom and happened to take a quick peek. That's enough lawsuit material to put a place like that out of business forever. If they want to crack down on HJs that's their choice, but there are far better ways to do it that won't get them sued.

I agree with the tape. It's your privacy and your right to cover the hole. If they don't like it then leave and demand a refund. Invoke privacy laws if you need to.

Oc Amper
03-30-22, 18:44
A massage room is a space where legally you have "a reasonable expectation of privacy. " It's no different than a restroom stall or a dressing room. All it would take would be for a female client to be undressing in one of the rooms while a male client was wandering the halls to use the restroom and happened to take a quick peek. That's enough lawsuit material to put a place like that out of business forever. If they want to crack down on HJs that's their choice, but there are far better ways to do it that won't get them sued.

I agree with the tape. It's your privacy and your right to cover the hole. If they don't like it then leave and demand a refund. Invoke privacy laws if you need to.Interesting scenario, clients using the peep hole. Pretty sure, I've seen peepholes before? Can't recall where / when, but definitely quite some time ago. I'd guess, if the peephole is out in the open on the door, easily spotted, then the expectation of privacy is not really there.

Hornilius69
03-30-22, 19:07
I reported this yesterday. This place has been closed for months. Not sure why the guy wasted his time with that crap.Healing Spa is off Beach Blvd near some medical clinic.

ChrisPoontang
03-30-22, 19:21
I thinks I'll take a picture of someone getting a massage thru the peephole and tape it on the inside.

But she seems unconcerned about the loss of business. You'll get your money back if you push it.Or cover the hole with jizz.

Grimmy23
03-30-22, 19:34
Interesting scenario, clients using the peep hole. Pretty sure, I've seen peepholes before? Can't recall where / when, but definitely quite some time ago. I'd guess, if the peephole is out in the open on the door, easily spotted, then the expectation of privacy is not really there.Technically, reverse peepholes are mandatory in Costa Mesa, probably in other cities too. If you look at Costa Mesa's massage ordinance it is literally impossible to operate even a non-sexual establishment there if you follow the law. I know several spa owners in CM, including franchise owners from all of the major chains, and literally none of them follow the law as published. CM requires other things like a minimum 60 W light bulb to be on at all times (no dimmers allowed), and providers wearing police-issued photo I'd badges at all times. So yeah you've probably seen them. I can't imagine much of the stuff in the ordinance is enforced.

http://ftp.costamesaca.gov/costamesaca/council/agenda/2011/2011-07-19/2011DraftMassageOrdinanceFINAL.pdf

Koreahh
03-30-22, 19:54

Any other recommendations? Reason I would see her because her enthusiasm, BBBJ, and FS.

DaveSC
03-30-22, 20:32
I have tried twice to set up a visit with busty Gina (from LC). Once she was just late, then late again, the other time I chickened out. Out of an apartment near 1st in Tustin.

I saw the ad again and thought of. I think it's Bigbodonk that keeps asking about that. If that's his thing, that might be something for the to-do list.

DaveSC
03-30-22, 20:41
I know I'm too know to be asking for info. Such as, can it be real?

So I'll reword it as info.

I saw a sign for Angel spa in off Beach and Garden Grove boulevard. Drove over to it, it looks like part of the whole franchising stuff that was discussed a few weeks back. I've also noticed lots of Angel spas around, the only one I knew of originally was the $70 one off of Chapman and the 57, right by Sakura and another one.

Walked into ask how much, it looks like a typical front office reception area with two young busty beautiful Asians working the front desk in a low-cut top that is obviously advertising there upper assets.

They had a price sheet on the wall, to include $180 for 20 minutes, $200 for half an hour, and she said that includes tip.

Tell you what, if you're getting the works and that's just slightly over the cheaper rates of 160 nowadays, that's darn good. It's tempting to find out even knowing you might not get much more than a handy. But a handy from one of these beauties might almost make it worth it.

Damn it, if only I wasn't such a cheapskate.

Peekabo
03-30-22, 21:23
Hi. Can you please tell me about how tall she was?Elle.

Would estimate her height around 5-8.

TradingFavs714
03-30-22, 23:47
Just an observation. It seems to me that more and more, the MP girls are trending away from the traditional mid-thigh dress and moving towards wearing T-shirts and yoga pants. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but part of the "routine" for me has always been feel up the bare legs while I was face down, go up the skirt when I see she doesn't resist having her legs felt up, check to see what kind of panties she's wearing (or maybe no panties), and then the flip. Now it's more like feel her up over the clothes, flip, work to get her shirt up (and she's usually wearing a bra underneath), then try to pull her pants down and see if she resists. Usually they don't resist. It's more work to see and feel less. My last FS I had the girl just lifted up her shirt / bra, pulled her pants down to her ankles, and bent over the table which kind of restricts everything to one position. To me, a dress is better visually and gives better access, even though most of them don't completely take the dress off.

Anyway, just a mini-rant. Are you all seeing the same?Back in the day that was one of the best parts. The gal wearing a sexy nightie. The slight feel of the thigh and moving your hand up to her ass.

Been out of the game too long.

BullNick
03-31-22, 01:53
Elle.

Would estimate her height around 5-8.She is now my ATF since Melanie left.

BullNick
03-31-22, 01:59
Thanks. Advice, avoid Gabby. Been wanting to try Elle and Daisy.Go with Elle. Thank me later.

BullNick
03-31-22, 02:01
I checked this place out, first nuru place I've been to. Standard prices, offers FS for an extra $. I saw "Mercades" looked like the add minus the photoshop. Man made breast and butt, massage wasn't great but she was sensual, friendly, in a good mood, sexy. After the flip it was still sensual until she got to action and just started jackhammering. Not really what I enjoy.Isn't she Iamkimcashian aka chick from ECO.

Ekali
03-31-22, 02:41
Heard all the hype on here about 6-star Villa on Brookhursst about how they send pictures of actual girls and that the service is good. I txd'd yesterday and they sent me pics of Amber and Cici. Both looked good (TGTBT) but my fellow mongers suggested they use real photos. Cici looked more my type so I went with her. Showed up and there is a large waiting room with no one there. Then a girl wearing pants and a jacked (and facemask!) came out and ushered me to the back without taking payment or asking who I wanted to see. Told her I was there to see Cici. She says ok and takes my house fee. Then she comes back without the jacket, but still wearing a lot of clothes! Pants, long shirt, etc. I'm nekked sitting on the table. She points to the table as if to tell me to lay down. Then she starts asking me what I want. She used handle motions for HJ and pointed to her (masked) mouth for BJ.Did you happen to get a name? So I know who to avoid if I ever go there.

Dijaju
03-31-22, 02:54
I saw a sign for Angel spa in off Beach and Garden Grove boulevard. Drove over to it, it looks like part of the whole franchising stuff that was discussed a few weeks back. I've also noticed lots of Angel spas around, the only one I knew of originally was the $70 one off of Chapman and the 57, right by Sakura and another one.Yes it's a "franchise". They have a website and list their locations on there. Someone posted a review on rm saying they got a HJ in the Fv location for door fee plus 40.

Dijaju
03-31-22, 03:00
I have tried twice to set up a visit with busty Gina (from LC). Once she was just late, then late again, the other time I chickened out. Out of an apartment near 1st in Tustin.

I saw the ad again and thought of. I think it's Bigbodonk that keeps asking about that. If that's his thing, that might be something for the to-do list.Mind sharing the link for the ad?

Hornilius69
03-31-22, 05:57
They had a price sheet on the wall, to include $180 for 20 minutes, $200 for half an hour, and she said that includes tip.

Tell you what, if you're getting the works and that's just slightly over the cheaper rates of 160 nowadays, that's darn good. It's tempting to find out even knowing you might not get much more than a handy. But a handy from one of these beauties might almost make it worth it.

$$ for BBJ and FS offers there.

Grimmy23
03-31-22, 09:21
Yes it's a "franchise". They have a website and list their locations on there. Someone posted a review on rm saying they got a HJ in the Fv location for door fee plus 40.I have a friend who TOFTT there. Beautiful girls no doubt, but the 200 for 30 is just for massage. She will ask for more money during the service, starting with an exorbitant amount like 100 extra for a handie and maybe negotiating down to 40 or 50. Geez, 240 for a HJ. Even with gorgeous girls that's way too much. For 205 including tip you can have an hour at Havana or Palms with a fully naked girl sliding her body on yours, and most of their girls are pretty hot too. For the price of Angel you could get an hour with Krystal (if you can still book her).

This place is really a head scratcher. It isn't a "franchise," at least not a legal one. There was a lot of discussion about that a couple months back that I contributed to. They may be using their stores as fronts to sell "franchises" which again aren't really franchises. If they're just "massage," you can get an hour at a luxury day spa for that much money and have all the luxury amenities. If it's a jack shack, you can get that (with much less attractive girls of course) for less than half as much. I can't figure out exactly what it is that they're up to at this place.

Moby Dirk
03-31-22, 11:50
Bio is just a rt joint no FS or BJ there.Exactly. I'm not sure how Jerry X is getting such better service there. I went to BioLuna / Biotherapy recently to give it a try and saw Natalie. Stay away from Natalie -just about the worst AMP experience I've had. The massage was brief and terrible, on the flip she immediately gripped my dick about as tight as if she was dangling off a cliff and my dick was the only thing keep her from falling and then she jackhammered me and started complaining "oh my hand. My hand is tired". They need to fire her asap. Don't know if other girls there are any better, but most AMP experiences I have at other places are pretty enjoyable - this was about the worst ever.

Maybe Jerry X can tell us some names of who is giving out BJs and FS and elaborate on what the service is like? Without this info, I will never go back, not even for free.

Mhsm2014
03-31-22, 12:10
Isn't she Iamkimcashian aka chick from ECO.I don't know about Eco but I looked up Kimcashian and that's her. I'm not a fan of tons of tattoos like hers but she's very sensual and always has a great attitude so I think she's great. She has a lot of followers on IG and doesn't seem to advertise herself as a sex worker but that is her.

Oc Amper
03-31-22, 13:11
Technically, reverse peepholes are mandatory in Costa Mesa, probably in other cities too. If you look at Costa Mesa's massage ordinance it is literally impossible to operate even a non-sexual establishment there if you follow the law. I know several spa owners in CM, including franchise owners from all of the major chains, and literally none of them follow the law as published. CM requires other things like a minimum 60 W light bulb to be on at all times (no dimmers allowed), and providers wearing police-issued photo I'd badges at all times. So yeah you've probably seen them. I can't imagine much of the stuff in the ordinance is enforced.

http://ftp.costamesaca.gov/costamesaca/council/agenda/2011/2011-07-19/2011DraftMassageOrdinanceFINAL.pdfLOL, ok I'm not going crazy.

In SF, maybe 20 years ago or so, went to a parlor where the girls were wearing their Photo I'd badge. That was the only place I saw Photo I'd's. Kind of freaked me out at first, then it all proceeded as one would want.

Ekali
03-31-22, 13:30
Did you happen to get a name? So I know who to avoid if I ever go there.Just to clarify, I'm wondering if she was actually Cici or was it a bait and switch.

Porkys1980
03-31-22, 13:57
Hey I tried going to healing spa in FV. Seems like they are closed. Or is it a different spot?Still open.

Porkys1980
03-31-22, 13:59
Bio is just a rt joint no FS or BJ there.Umm yah they do.