PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Nice Guy 99
02-07-22, 18:53
Who has the best prostate game in OC?A more conventional alternative than the infamous Zelda is Yoko at Sunnywell in Santa Ana. No problem to get her nude and she'll do a VERY active job on your rear portal if you encourage it.

CalTheImpaler
02-07-22, 19:29
Who has the best prostate game in OC?Like others have already mentioned, if you are interested in exploring in dark arts of prostate explosions, Zelda is your girl. I believe the information the other mongers have provided is absolutely accurate, but I have some to add. Zelda considers herself a therapist. She considers guys busting a nut as routine and proper maintenance. Seriously. No joke. I believe she sincerely cares about the guys that visit her and is somehow actually emotionally invested in people. She is not like an AMP MT. Now before you think I am some kind of shill, she's not much to look at and I wouldn't fuck her with my worst enemies dick, but with that said, if you are willing to let her stick her magic wand up your pooper (she uses condoms and is great about hygiene. Although here place is a bit cluttered, the massage room isn't anyways) she will give you a HJ combo with prostate massage that will have you squealing like one of the three little pigs. It's an intense experience and for sure it's not for everyone, but for those that want to experience a truly next level orgasm, I don't know anything that I could recommend that exceeds it. Afterwards she will very lovingly clean you up and give you a warm hug on your way out. I think Zelda is in it for more than the money. Maybe I am wrong. IDK. I have been to so many AMP and I deep down I always know it's business, even if I pretend it isn't. Somehow with Zelda, it always seems different.

Qeast
02-07-22, 21:46
She works at both place. Apple is good fuck and high in demand. I had to call papasan to get an appointment to see her.Do you know which days Apple works F&C, and which days she works Happy? (To know which place to call to set the appointment.).

RobbingHood
02-08-22, 00:37
Any tips at LF 109? Thinking of going after work tomorrow but don't know who to ask for and what to expect. Any help would be appreciated! Tried 106 next door and wasn't too impressed. Not even close to what they call "nuru" massage.

PhineasPhreak
02-08-22, 01:05
Was intrigued by this number and I ended up at a place that has re opened by appointment, Sweet Massage in Beach and Cerritos. The girl was "Nana", a twenty something little thing with a very pretty face hot body but a unfortunate stomach tatoo very gorgoues and passionate girl.

Lots Of breast play, nipple sucking, CBJ cfs very enjoyable girl.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22/20672756.html

Heartless Jay
02-08-22, 01:32
Who has the best prostate game in OC?Zelda the walnut saver, near Anaheim stadium. She's not a hottie, and there's nothing more on the menu, but she gives a true prostate milking. Most of the AMP girls think a prostate massage is sticking a finger in your butt. Zelda will draw noises out of you you didn't know you could make.

MinnyMassage
02-08-22, 01:40
I realize I'm just another Joe asking for input. I get it if you don't feel like helping out. However, If you are up for sharing your advice please respond or PM me.

I'll be in town for the weekend, unrelated to the Super Bowl. However, my experience is that many people use the SB to crack down on paid fun, and primarily sex trafficking of minors (more power to them). Given I'd like to stay as far away from that as possible, I'm thinking I'll go the AMP route with an established record and good recommendations. This forum is full of good info, and I have some leads. And even some help from a local re: F&C. But, there are almost too many choices and opinions on the forum for an out -of-towner with limited time! I'm used to two options where I'm at.

I'm looking for recs of something close to the Hyatt (on Chapman south of Disney). My window of opportunity will be limited to Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, and I'll be trying to hit two places. I'll likely be Ubering. Ideal scenario is Nuru, but otherwise a younger (20-30's) slim CFS option would be great. Any feedback (high and low priced) is greatly appreciated. Right now, based on my research I'm leaning towards Palms or Newport Nuru (because Zelda is booked!

Heartless Jay
02-08-22, 01:41
Zelda the walnut saver, near Anaheim stadium. She's not a hottie, and there's nothing more on the menu, but she gives a true prostate milking. Most of the AMP girls think a prostate massage is sticking a finger in your butt. Zelda will draw noises out of you you didn't know you could make.One more thing I forgot to add is that Zelda has admittedly short fingers, so if she can't reach your button, she'll want to use one of her toys on you. To me, it's not the same as a finger, and not my favorite effect. Still a good experience though, mind bending.

Grimmy23
02-08-22, 10:23
I realize I'm just another Joe asking for input. I get it if you don't feel like helping out. However, If you are up for sharing your advice please respond or PM me.

I'll be in town for the weekend, unrelated to the Super Bowl. However, my experience is that many people use the SB to crack down on paid fun, and primarily sex trafficking of minors (more power to them). Given I'd like to stay as far away from that as possible, I'm thinking I'll go the AMP route with an established record and good recommendations. This forum is full of good info, and I have some leads. And even some help from a local re: F&C. But, there are almost too many choices and opinions on the forum for an out -of-towner with limited time! I'm used to two options where I'm at.

I'm looking for recs of something close to the Hyatt (on Chapman south of Disney). My window of opportunity will be limited to Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, and I'll be trying to hit two places. I'll likely be Ubering. Ideal scenario is Nuru, but otherwise a younger (20-30's) slim CFS option would be great. Any feedback (high and low priced) is greatly appreciated. Right now, based on my research I'm leaning towards Palms or Newport Nuru (because Zelda is booked!Honestly I'm pretty much done with the AMP game. Why? Because over 30+ years in the hobby, they're all the same freaking thing, no matter what city or state you're in. It's almost always a half assed massage, flip, negotiate tip, then whatever finish you negotiated, all from a 30-something to 40-something ok looking Asian girl. There are of course rare exceptions where you get a young hottie, but for the most part, AMP experiences for me are pretty much meh, been there done that too many times. That's just me though.

It's hard to go wrong at Palms in terms of a lot of body on body contact with a young hottie. I've never been to Palms. I've been to Havana which is their sister location- but a few of the girls work both places. I've never been disappointed there. Always hot girls. Some are better with technique with others, but you always get a fully naked body sliding on yours. It's HJ only though and the girls stick to that strictly. Some will do prostate for a little extra. Not "Zelda" prostate or anything close, but a little finger up the back door action while working on the finish.

CFS you can get at any AMP. Some people here will chime in with their favorites, but it's hit or miss (with more miss than hit).

Grimmy23
02-08-22, 10:29
One more thing I forgot to add is that Zelda has admittedly short fingers, so if she can't reach your button, she'll want to use one of her toys on you. To me, it's not the same as a finger, and not my favorite effect. Still a good experience though, mind bending.Yeah, when Zelda broke that dildo out my first thought was oh hell no, you're not shoving that thing up my ass. She got me nice and relaxed though, and when she got it in there it was actually enjoyable. When you see Zelda you just have to get yourself into that Zen and understand that you're in for something very different, and you're probably going to experience an orgasm like nine you've ever had before. I actually came twice with her, which I never do. The first one was dry. I came really hard and was out of breath. She said "that was hot but I didn't get any of the good stuff. Let's keep going. " I was like oh fuck. LOL. She kept working (I don't even want to know what noises came out of me) and about 5 minutes later I erupted all over her hands. I didn't even know I was capable of shooting that much cum out at once. When I went home and took a nap because I needed one.

CalTheImpaler
02-08-22, 10:47
Against my better judgement, I ventured over to F&C after work. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, but there I was and as luck may have it, I got Coco. I think I get a better massage when my dog walks on top of me than what I got from Coco. On the flip she asked for $ for a HJ. I said I would pass. Eventually we got down to. 4 and it was game on. She jackhammered so hard that I thought she was going to rip my ballsack off. All the while she was making some heavy breathing Darth Vader sounds. I didn't know WTF was going on. I just want it to be over with my scrotum still attached. Blessed be the monger that I survived this horrific encounter the Darth Coco. I shall endeavor not to return to the forsaken realm known as F&C.Actually I will probably be back to hit one of the other hags. I just can't help myself.

Slammer6008
02-08-22, 15:51
I will only give information on the girls with people I'm familiar with it. If your looking for something cheap everyone knows we're to go right? F&C. You won't find Apple at Happy or F&C. She's at a different location if you have her number then you already know. She has some new friends once they go through my training session they will be ready for your enjoyment. Peace out!! Always remember to tip your server!! Go Rams!! Angels 2022 Spring Training!! Doyers suck it!!

HeadorTail
02-08-22, 16:06
Wow. 211X Harbor on CM. Park in back. Call ahead for Jenny. Tall and beautiful Thai-Chinese mix. Body to die for. I'm usually too wordy in my reviews. I'll just say. Wow. Run, don't walk. F'ing hot! She's the stuff legends are made of.

SlickJJ
02-08-22, 17:06
Was intrigued by this number and I ended up at a place that has re opened by appointment, Sweet Massage in Beach and Cerritos. The girl was "Nana", a twenty something little thing with a very pretty face hot body but a unfortunate stomach tatoo very gorgoues and passionate girl.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22/20672756.htmlWhat was the damage?

Westttwon
02-08-22, 17:44
Thanks! Appreciate the DD on Classy as I drive by that place a lot and was always curious. Any provider recommendations? Assuming that 40 is for HH and 60 H?All of them are really good actually. I have had everyone in there I think about like 2-3 times. Some even let you FIV. Depends on the therapist and if they like you.

Westttwon
02-08-22, 17:47
What's the damage at detox nowadays? Used to be $120 no house fee for 30 min FS.Still 120 but 40 house fee. Some providers will do more for like an extra tip.

Nice Guy 99
02-08-22, 18:23
Wow. 211X Harbor on CM. Park in back. Call ahead for Jenny. Tall and beautiful Thai-Chinese mix. Body to die for. I'm usually too wordy in my reviews. I'll just say. Wow. Run, don't walk. F'ing hot! She's the stuff legends are made of.70 to the house for an hour? Please be a little more wordy. .

HandyLover
02-08-22, 19:45
Against my better judgement, I ventured over to F&C after work. I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, but there I was and as luck may have it, I got Coco. I think I get a better massage when my dog walks on top of me than what I got from Coco. On the flip she asked for $ for a HJ. I said I would pass. Eventually we got down to. 4 and it was game on. She jackhammered so hard that I thought she was going to rip my ballsack off. All the while she was making some heavy breathing Darth Vader sounds. I didn't know WTF was going on. I just want it to be over with my scrotum still attached. Blessed be the monger that I survived this horrific encounter the Darth Coco. I shall endeavor not to return to the forsaken realm known as F&C.Actually I will probably be back to hit one of the other hags. I just can't help myself.The one time I went F&C I got her too. Ugh! I was able to hold out after the back rub and turn down multiple asks to give me a handy. Just couldn't do it. And that laugh of hers sounded like she smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Kudos to you for getting hard with all that going on! I never went back!.

BigBoDonk
02-08-22, 19:55
Still 120 but 40 house fee. Some providers will do more for like an extra tip.They charged me 160 last time. Sunday night girl with nice boobs and butt. Tattoo on butt.

Nice Guy 99
02-08-22, 21:27
The one time I went F&C I got her too. Ugh! I was able to hold out after the back rub and turn down multiple asks to give me a handy. Just couldn't do it. And that laugh of hers sounded like she smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Kudos to you for getting hard with all that going on! I never went back!.Guys, guys. There is only one reason to go to F&C. Lucy. Call ahead and make an appointment. Bareback anything you want and she LOVES it. Always smiling and cheerful, WANTS you to CIM, CIP whatever. Cleans you (and her) up meticulously. Zero reports of anyone getting an STD. She's happy with a 70-80 tip. Yes, I have a regular MT at another place but maybe once a month I get the BB itch and visit Lucy. She's not a 20 year old spinner but she sure delivers.

Steven007
02-08-22, 22:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BigBoDonk
02-08-22, 22:28
Guys, guys. There is only one reason to go to F&C. Lucy. Call ahead and make an appointment. Bareback anything you want and she LOVES it. Always smiling and cheerful, WANTS you to CIM, CIP whatever. Cleans you (and her) up meticulously. Zero reports of anyone getting an STD. She's happy with a 70-80 tip. Yes, I have a regular MT at another place but maybe once a month I get the BB itch and visit Lucy. She's not a 20 year old spinner but she sure delivers.Eyyo seriosly, why would someone want to bang asian granny with fake tits? There are plenty of them in any night club in Westminster that will do it for free.

Steven007
02-08-22, 22:44
This is a family owned business, there is no Jenny that works here, someone is just spamming our business. We have regular massages only. Please look elsewhere.

Caribe
02-09-22, 01:28
Eyyo seriosly, why would someone want to bang asian granny with fake tits? There are plenty of them in any night club in Westminster that will do it for free.LOL! Where are these night clubs? Got some club names? I'd like to try some pickup lines on some GILFs.

Porkys1980
02-09-22, 02:00
Eyyo seriosly, why would someone want to bang asian granny with fake tits? There are plenty of them in any night club in Westminster that will do it for free.Is it First Class massage? LOL you are talking about. Great grannies with big ol titties and nice asses.

Ekali
02-09-22, 03:00
Hi can anyone tell me where is this Fair Dr place?Assuming he is talking about 440 Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa. It's like a open courtyard with a lot of AMPs there.

Ekali
02-09-22, 03:38
So this past Sunday I got the urge to go mongering, specifically for a Latina MP. Only experience with a LMP was Cozy Acupuncture, and while the service was ok and cheap, the provider wasn't really my type. Since I've seen a few posts on here talking about how Anaheim has a lot of talent, I decided to head there. I also use RM to supplement my research, although just the free version where you can't see any review details.

I headed out to Holistic Massage Spa, since there were pretty good reviews on this thread and the most recent RM review was posted 3 weeks ago, so I figured it was a go. When I get there the door is locked. I look inside the window and the place looks empty. RM said opened daily so I guess they are closed permanently. OK I'll go somewhere else. I head over to Brookhurst Acupuncture since there's a RM review posted 5 days ago and open daily, they have to be in business still right? Nope door is locked too, place looks completely empty from the tinted windows to Alright, third time's a charm so I go over to the place titled "Hot Latina Massage" on RM (have also seen it referred to as Passion Massage) located on 1807 Katella. The little courtyard in that place gave me ominous vibes for some reason. Door was locked and no one answered the door when I rang the bell. What the hell does RM have the wrong business hours and are all MPs closed Sundays usually? All the providers at church?

Disgruntled and blue balled, I give up and decide to head home. On the way back, I notice Star's Therapy on Glassell in Orange. I was always curious about this place so I made a stop. I was greeted by a young Mexican papasan. $50 for 30 min. The provider I got was Mia, light skin kinda thick Mexican with fake boobs and butt. Friendly and made small talk, English was ok. Massage was basically non existent LOL. She put some type of hot pad / heat compress (thing on my back, lightly massaged my upper back, and massaged my head for like a couple minutes. After that, she asks what I want, so I tell her FS. Didn't request a specific amount but I donated $120. She grinded on me with her panties on, then gave a CBJ. For the CFS we started in doggy, finished in missionary. Said she works Sundays. Would probably come back for Latina FS, but I could get a decent massage with FS at my ATF or other AMPs. Curious about the other talent here though.

Probably not going to go to Anaheim in the near future at least since I struck out so bad on my first three choices LOL. Was considering King's Acupuncture as a fourth option initially. Might check it out in the future but I'm mostly going to stick to Orange, SA, or CM.

ArtVandalay90
02-09-22, 09:18
So this past Sunday I got the urge to go mongering, specifically for a Latina MP. Only experience with a LMP was Cozy Acupuncture, and while the service was ok and cheap, the provider wasn't really my type. Since I've seen a few posts on here talking about how Anaheim has a lot of talent, I decided to head there. I also use RM to supplement my research, although just the free version where you can't see any review details.

I headed out to Holistic Massage Spa, since there were pretty good reviews on this thread and the most recent RM review was posted 3 weeks ago, so I figured it was a go. When I get there the door is locked. I look inside the window and the place looks empty. RM said opened daily so I guess they are closed permanently. OK I'll go somewhere else.Hot Latina on Katella is a dump, don't bother. I went there a few years ago since they're open until around 4 am, but it's not worth it. Holistic in Anaheim was great and open for years, but they finally moved. New location is on 17th St in Santa Ana. I haven't been over to check it out, but it's supposedly all the same talent that were in Anaheim.

HeadorTail
02-09-22, 10:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CalTheImpaler
02-09-22, 10:46
This is a family owned business, there is no Jenny that works here, someone is just spamming our business. We have regular massages only. Please look elsewhere.All good, but I am curious why a legit MT business owner would participate in this forum. Sounds sus to me. Do you monger on the side?. Maybe you have some good insights to share?.

SaltyDog
02-09-22, 11:12
Is it First Class massage? LOL you are talking about. Great grannies with big ol titties and nice asses.Are you going to do a review on First Class Massage?

I found it using Google maps.

BTW welcome to the forum and I'll be waiting for your first review.

CalTheImpaler
02-09-22, 12:57
Is it First Class massage? LOL you are talking about. Great grannies with big ol titties and nice asses.Ok, I will come clean. What nobody will tell you, but I will. Is that F&C is short for Fungus and Crabs. Now you know the secret to dial into your decoder ring. The place is Chinese granny central. It gets way too much face time here on the board (yes, I am guilty too). What amazes me is that with all the posts here, the few times that I have visited Fungus and Crabs there has been either no traffic or just one other monger. These were all during what I would consider prime time. Maybe the GILFs have more leisure time than I expected. Lastly, if you truly want to get your F&C scout patch you need to experience Lucy (bb not required), Coco and two other random providers.

UncleLumpyLap
02-09-22, 13:38
Visited the new FC in SA.

I believe the provider was Lulu.

Exactly what you wold expect.

I Started with BBFIV to test the waters. She wore a short dress with everything accessible.

She responded with BBT (Broke back tease) then the flip.

More teasing with some BBHJ and BBDFK with tits hanging out and some dirty talk. She was like the Asian version of the mom from the golden girls, it was sexy.

It seems like all was available.

Got the full service tune up for $.

Porkys1980
02-09-22, 16:03
Ask for Mary or Vicki, Mary only works Mon to Sat, 11 til 5 pm, make an appointment for sure. Older, but in the dark, it really didn't matter how she looked. LOL No FS but great handies here.

She has perfect body and perky tits. She lets your suck on her boobies while playfully giving a good 20 minute massage then the real fun begins. If you tip her $60 she lets you play with her flower down there. Just don't insert LOL. So she recommended Vicki, kinda of thicker Chinese girl, pretty face. Try to make an appointment, they are busy with walk ins. Not bad $40 for 30 minutes or $60 for the hour plus tipping them Mary doesn't ask for anything up front, neither does Vicky. Only other place I can think of near here is a spot off of lake forest and the 5 freeway, but I forgot the name.

CalTheImpaler
02-09-22, 16:22
Assuming he is talking about 440 Fair Dr. In Costa Mesa. It's like a open courtyard with a lot of AMPs there.Is 440 Fair still alive? I was there in December and it was completely dark. I scoped it out from the parking lot and didn't get out of my car. The place appeared to be 100% dead during the 15 minutes that I observed. I saw no one going in or out. What's the latest confirmed status? It was my understanding that all the businesses were either gone or in the process of being shut down. Such a pity. This used to be the promised land.

Slammer6008
02-09-22, 17:12
I see you have a violation. Speaking of violations going to have an ice cream sandwich right now. Oooooo yaaaaaa.

TobeYoung
02-09-22, 17:33
Used to be the spot with hot latinas, but talent has gone way downhill the last year. Covid messed it all up. Glad you got a pop. I use to get 2 pops every time.

I headed out to Holistic Massage Spa, since there were pretty good reviews on this thread and the most recent RM review was posted 3 weeks ago, so I figured it was a go. When I get there the door is locked. I look inside the window and the place looks empty. RM said opened daily so I guess they are closed permanently. OK I'll go somewhere else. I head over to Brookhurst Acupuncture since there's a RM review posted 5 days ago and open daily, they have to be in business still right? Nope door is locked too, place looks completely empty from the tinted windows to Alright, third time's a charm so I go over to the place titled "Hot Latina Massage" on RM (have also seen it referred to as Passion Massage) located on 1807 Katella. The little courtyard in that place gave me ominous vibes for some reason. Door was locked and no one answered the door when I rang the bell. What the hell does RM have the wrong business hours and are all MPs closed Sundays usually? All the providers at church?

Disgruntled and blue balled, I give up and decide to head home. On the way back, I notice Star's Therapy on Glassell in Orange. I was always curious about this place so I made a stop. I was greeted by a young Mexican papasan. $50 for 30 min. The provider I got was Mia, light skin kinda thick Mexican with fake boobs and butt. Friendly and made small talk, English was ok. Massage was basically non existent LOL. She put some type of hot pad / heat compress (thing on my back, lightly massaged my upper back, and massaged my head for like a couple minutes. After that, she asks what I want, so I tell her FS. Didn't request a specific amount but I donated $120. She grinded on me with her panties on, then gave a CBJ. For the CFS we started in doggy, finished in missionary. Said she works Sundays. Would probably come back for Latina FS, but I could get a decent massage with FS at my ATF or other AMPs. Curious about the other talent here though.

Probably not going to go to Anaheim in the near future at least since I struck out so bad on my first three choices LOL. Was considering King's Acupuncture as a fourth option initially. Might check it out in the future but I'm mostly going to stick to Orange, SA, or CM.

Porkys1980
02-09-22, 19:21
Newbies don't just get handed the keys to the buffet. You must earn intel by first sharing intel. And good stuff, not just reruns from Bamboo. You're here, you must have monger info of your own. Let's hear some!Lights aren't on in this AMP heaven but they are all open honey spa rose massage and sunny spa.

Don't go to white swan rude girls and took $60 from wallet wo asking.

BigBoDonk
02-09-22, 20:16
Lights aren't on in this AMP heaven but they are all open honey spa rose massage and sunny spa.

Don't go to white swan rude girls and took $60 from wallet wo asking.Which one has nana with big ol titties?

JerryX
02-09-22, 20:48
Love these ones in Costa mesa.

Elegant Massage younger and hot ones working here. Make sure you call first they are always busy and fresh talent daily.

Magic spa / older ones but know what they do as a pro for sure.

Eden spa / cute older ones in their late 40's w big tots. Sure can ring a bell.

Worst AMP ones.

Total relax spa is more like total rip off. Gave a girl $60 for hand j and ended up with a twisted arm.

Tranquil Thai / the old Jojo has a nice figure but crappy attitude.

Westttwon
02-09-22, 21:22

I headed out to Holistic Massage Spa, since there were pretty good reviews on this thread and the most recent RM review was posted 3 weeks ago, so I figured it was a go. When I get there the door is locked. I look inside the window and the place looks empty.For Cozy Acu ask to see the line up, the mamasan will do so. Usually might have to wait a bit but the girls will come in one by one.

For Brookhurst Acu you need to call / text them to let them know you are there. The girls are inside, but they lock the doors and will only open once you let them know you are there. Text / call before going and you're cool bro.

Try Rainbow Detox right down the street from both. King's Acu is pretty cool too.

Ocdtnb
02-09-22, 21:54
I went to Detox Spot in hopes of getting Cynthia based off prior reviews of her, but unfortunately she wasn't working that day.

So in walks in Cici, pretty Latina girl with big fake tits and ass. Started off with a back massage for like a minute then asked "you want everything? I say yes and we quickly got down to business.

Now I like Latina girls with big tits and ass, but this was a bit much for me because it didn't even feel good to grab, just felt hard and plastic.

40 house fee and 140 for the FS, so 180 total. Thinking I could've tried to negotiate 120 but whatever.

Still would like to go back and try Cynthia sometime. Any other monger experiences there with the other girls? Are they all like that?Just pulled CiCi the other night. It was my first stop at Detox. Not sure I'll go back, but the location is quite convenient for me. I negotiated CiCi to $. 20 for FS and what I got was a total rush job, complaining when I wanted to switch positions and not letting me really touch anything at all. Wasn't enjoying it, so I made her suck me to finish. A cute, shorter girl poked her head in by mistake before I left. Might go back and try my luck again, but not with CiCi. I was probably in and out of there in 18 min!

Ocdtnb
02-09-22, 22:08
What in the holy hell is going on with this?

https://massagebyangels.com/

There's an attached youtube channel with like 100+ videos all promoting the whole thing, including like a dozen "client" interviews about how great the place is. The website looks like they spent $1000's on it. It even advertises a "talk show" that runs on some local cable access channel.

The price is $200 for 30 min, listed in big bright colors on the website. It'll let you book a $1000 VIP 100 session if you want. There are two locations, one in Stanton and one in FV.

Is this a scam at literally every level, from the customers to the workers to anyone who puts money into this "franchise?" I don't understand how this can even operate with a massive sign asking for hundreds of dollars at a time. This is so blatant it genuinely confuses me.YES! I found this place about a year ago and the website, youtube channel, IG content. It all doesn't make any sense. I live near there and drive by all the time. I lurked it one time and saw 4 of the ladies pile out of a car in matching dresses with Starbucks drinks and go inside, like they were finishing a lunch break. Honestly, I'm stumped! I was so curious at one point that I just walked in and chatted up the girls for a minute or 2 like "so. Is this real?" They were super friendly and the one asian girl who does most of the talking was trying to get me to book right then. There was a cutie who must have been 19 who opened the door for me and escorted me down the hall to the front desk. I would absolutely love to fuck her. Without a doubt. But it just seems too good to be true. Do they really let you pay them to fuck and then leave? Or do they take your money and turn you into Soilent Green in a back room? I honestly don't know! I want it to be real. But I'm just not sure. Has anyone else been here?

Ocbarbarian
02-10-22, 10:15
LOL! Where are these night clubs? Got some club names? I'd like to try some pickup lines on some GILFs.I want to know too, please tell.

Grimmy23
02-10-22, 12:06
YES! I found this place about a year ago and the website, youtube channel, IG content. It all doesn't make any sense. I live near there and drive by all the time. I lurked it one time and saw 4 of the ladies pile out of a car in matching dresses with Starbucks drinks and go inside, like they were finishing a lunch break. Honestly, I'm stumped! I was so curious at one point that I just walked in and chatted up the girls for a minute or 2 like "so. Is this real?" They were super friendly and the one asian girl who does most of the talking was trying to get me to book right then. There was a cutie who must have been 19 who opened the door for me and escorted me down the hall to the front desk. I would absolutely love to fuck her. Without a doubt. But it just seems too good to be true. Do they really let you pay them to fuck and then leave? Or do they take your money and turn you into Soilent Green in a back room? I honestly don't know! I want it to be real. But I'm just not sure. Has anyone else been here?Think about it. This place has younger, hotter girls than pretty much any MP out there. If guys were really banging these girls for $200 there would be lines out the door and reviews all over this place. I don't know what exactly their game is. It definitely is not a "franchise. " I own a franchise so I know that game quite well. Just for kicks I contacted them and asked for their FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document). It is something that all franchise businesses are legally obligated to provide. It's a government regulated document that has to be in a certain format that discloses pretty much everything you would need to know about buying in to the business. They didn't even know what a FDD was. Look at their Yelp and Google reviews. They're almost all 5 stars with half of them written by women, and most with Vietnamese names. There's an occasional "John Smith" type name posting a review, but with your typical Asian grammatical error syntax. They're obviously using bots to post reviews and doing it so poorly it's humorous. No female Asian client would pay $200 for 30 minutes to get a legit massage from a hot young Asian girl. They have plenty of their own Asian spas that give full body massages for $30. I can tell you with certainty that there's nobody at this address with a California massage certificate, which means the girls almost 100% are not trained in massage. Their business model doesn't even work. They advertise that their VIP members can get massages from as many girls at a time that they want. So imagine a "VIP" books a massage and wants all 4 girls working. The spa basically has to dedicate all of its resources to one dude for an hour and not book any other clients for no extra fee? It doesn't work and would be logistically impossible. So I don't know what exactly it is that they're doing. Maybe serving as a front to get people to buy MPs of not quite the same business model? If you know much about the AMP business, the unfortunate fact is the majority of it is a criminal enterprise with a kingpin located somewhere in Asia. The "owners" of the spas are just pawns, so when they get busted and thrown in jail the kingpin just recruits new owners and opens other shops elsewhere. I suspect this is what's going on here, except they've figured out a clever way to get the pawns to actually pay money to be pawns. Just a guess. That would make these shops huge loss leaders. They aren't making any money by running these two locations, but they more than make up for it with the other MPs they get people to open.

Connaisseur
02-10-22, 12:43
Any tips at LF 109? Thinking of going after work tomorrow but don't know who to ask for and what to expect. Any help would be appreciated! Tried 106 next door and wasn't too impressed. Not even close to what they call "nuru" massage.Text them and ask who is available that day; you want to see Carmila or Amanda (Carmila I think works just Fridays and Sundays). They are well-organized, and these girls are hot. They expect you to set the donation on the counter beforehand, depending on what you negotiate. Personally I am not a fan of Nuru, so I usually request full-nude HJ. Carmila takes her time teasing and GFing with you as she builds up tension.

Report your findings!

Conn.

Danzigx138
02-10-22, 12:51
This is a long one but I'm pretty stoked on this. It's really hard to find a good femdom and when I heard a bomb blonde babe was doing it I was sold. Once Elle walked in I was absolutely floored. I'd heard she was beautiful from other reviews but god damn she is legitimately a model. 10/10 face with ridiculously deep blue eyes, 10/10 body she's in incredible shape, incredible D's, and a nice round beautiful butt to complement the rest of her figure. She asked if I'd done a domme sesh before, told her I haven't here and she asked what I'm into. She's very VERY good at taking control yet making you feel comfortable, and was respectful of my boundaries. Really friendly and kind and caring, but also able to command the room in an instant. It took us a second to find our groove as I'm not into the typical femdom stuff like humiliation / pain, more into the teasing aspect of it. She suggested a mix of nuru / domme session which ended up being ideal for me. The massage was great, she's actually good at it and hits the right spots and applies a great amount of pressure. On the flip oh my her smile / figure especially her D's is heaven. She tied my hands and dommed the hell out of me, most notably making me ask permission to talk and teasing and edging me. Incredible technique that got me finished real quick due to her eye contact and ridiculous looks. Would recommend Elle for a femdom session 1000 times over, it was more enjoyable than a few of my professional femdom sessions. Overall especially if you're into traditional femdom stuff, Elle is your domme no questions asked. As a nuru provider if you're into bomb blonde babes that seem genuinely very concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself, Elle is your provider. I think she said she's there Wednesday and Friday or Sundays. Wednesday for sure.

MongerMan37
02-10-22, 13:16
Anyone else notice the nuru rates have gone up. I see so many providers charging 180-200 for a half hour long session. Curious if anyone out there is paying that? At what amount do you say no more being that you can get FS for around the same. 180-200 seems pricey for a handjob. I don't care how hot you are.

Illeffeqt
02-10-22, 14:28

Elegant Massage younger and hot ones working here. Make sure you call first they are always busy and fresh talent daily.

Worst AMP ones.

Total relax spa is more like total rip off. Gave a girl $60 for hand j and ended up with a twisted arm.

Tranquil Thai / the old Jojo has a nice figure but crappy attitude.Thanks! Been to a bunch in CM and never heard of these. Elegant looks pretty UTR but promising, will give it a shot.

MinnyMassage
02-10-22, 14:43
Speaking only for myself, I would enjoy a good Nuru session more than most of the FS sessions (which tend to be a average) at that price point. LOL. Maybe I'm missing out on something. But, in the weeks after a good Nuru, you're quite possibly still thinking about it. And couldn't care less how the finish came about. Plus, most FS sessions aren't an hour at that price range.

As for the prices in general, they don't strike me (coming from the Midwest) as that bad for a Legit Nuru session. At many places that is the average cost for a sensual body massage (HJ ending) which IMO isn't as awesome as Nuru.

And to even have that option is amazing. Many places have zero Nuru options.

Anyone else notice the nuru rates have gone up. I see so many providers charging 180-200 for a half hour long session. Curious if anyone out there is paying that? At what amount do you say no more being that you can get FS for around the same. 180-200 seems pricey for a handjob. I don't care how hot you are.

Grimmy23
02-10-22, 14:46
Anyone else notice the nuru rates have gone up. I see so many providers charging 180-200 for a half hour long session. Curious if anyone out there is paying that? At what amount do you say no more being that you can get FS for around the same. 180-200 seems pricey for a handjob. I don't care how hot you are.Most of the "Nuru" providers aren't really doing Nuru. They're just doing a little front and back oil rub and finishing with 2 minutes of body slide and a HJ. That's not really nuru. Real nuru involves the special seaweed based gel and a lot of slippery time with you and the provider on an air mattress, and it's worth every penny you pay for it. I don't really know of anyone in the area who's doing real nuru right now though. I

As the previous poster said, you can get FS for cheaper, but quite honestly I don't find most FS sessions that enjoyable. Even if it's with a hot girl, 90% of the time FS is just get you off as quickly as possible so she can get on to the next customer. There are exceptions of course, but I find a nice nuru with a hot girl and a great HJ release far more enjoyable. As with anything else, you have to find that special provider who satisfies your needs, but I'd much rather have a top notch HJ than a run of the mill lay any day. That may just be me in my old age though - priorities change over time.

MinnyMassage
02-10-22, 15:23
How close is what they are doing at Palms to being "real" nuru? They advertise VIP with real nuru gel, but that doesn't guarantee it's good.

Most of the "Nuru" providers aren't really doing Nuru. They're just doing a little front and back oil rub and finishing with 2 minutes of body slide and a HJ. That's not really nuru. Real nuru involves the special seaweed based gel and a lot of slippery time with you and the provider on an air mattress, and it's worth every penny you pay for it. I don't really know of anyone in the area who's doing real nuru right now though. I

As the previous poster said, you can get FS for cheaper, but quite honestly I don't find most FS sessions that enjoyable. Even if it's with a hot girl, 90% of the time FS is just get you off as quickly as possible so she can get on to the next customer. There are exceptions of course, but I find a nice nuru with a hot girl and a great HJ release far more enjoyable. As with anything else, you have to find that special provider who satisfies your needs, but I'd much rather have a top notch HJ than a run of the mill lay any day. That may just be me in my old age though - priorities change over time.

CalTheImpaler
02-10-22, 15:29
Think about it. This place has younger, hotter girls than pretty much any MP out there. If guys were really banging these girls for $200 there would be lines out the door and reviews all over this place. I don't know what exactly their game is. It definitely is not a "franchise. " I own a franchise so I know that game quite well. Just for kicks I contacted them and asked for their FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document). It is something that all franchise businesses are legally obligated to provide. It's a government regulated document that has to be in a certain format that discloses pretty much everything you would need to know about buying in to the business. They didn't even know what a FDD was. Look at their Yelp and Google reviews. They're almost all 5 stars with half of them written by women, and most with Vietnamese names. There's an occasional "John Smith" type name posting a review, but with your typical Asian grammatical error syntax. They're obviously using bots to post reviews and doing it so poorly it's humorous. No female Asian client would pay $200 for 30 minutes to get a legit massage from a hot young Asian girl. They have plenty of their own Asian spas that give full body massages for $30. I can tell you with certainty that there's nobody at this address with a California massage certificate, which means the girls almost 100% are not trained in massage. Their business model doesn't even work. They advertise that their VIP members can get massages from as many girls at a time that they want. So imagine a "VIP" books a massage and wants all 4 girls working. The spa basically has to dedicate all of its resources to one dude for an hour and not book any other clients for no extra fee? It doesn't work and would be logistically impossible..I find this absolutely fascinating. What's the angle and HTF exactly does this thing work? The guy in the pics looks like such a putz that he could be on of us. I want to figure this out, but the Nancy Drew in me doesn't want to end up in a dumpster with a Colombian necktie. This requires caution and the superior intellect of a lifelong monger that may actually need to take this seriously. Does anyone have any actual 411 on this? Not speculation, but real information? Thanks in advance. Meanwhile, I will consider how and if I shall pursue this further.

Grimmy23
02-10-22, 15:31
How close is what they are doing at Palms to being "real" nuru? They advertise VIP with real nuru gel, but that doesn't guarantee it's good.I haven't been to Palms, but the sister spa Havana charges extra for real nuru gel. That in itself isn't worth the cost as the service is very much the same. To get the full effect you need the air mattress setup. The only place I've ever had it was in Asia and it was quite messy, but tons of fun.

Porkys1980
02-10-22, 16:15
Think about it. This place has younger, hotter girls than pretty much any MP out there. If guys were really banging these girls for $200 there would be lines out the door and reviews all over this place. I don't know what exactly their game is. It definitely is not a "franchise. " I own a franchise so I know that game quite well. Just for kicks I contacted them and asked for their FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document). It is something that all franchise businesses are legally obligated to provide. It's a government regulated document that has to be in a certain format that discloses pretty much everything you would need to know about buying in to the business. They didn't even know what a FDD was. Look at their Yelp and Google reviews. They're almost all 5 stars with half of them written by women, and most with Vietnamese names. There's an occasional "John Smith" type name posting a review, but with your typical Asian grammatical error syntax. They're obviously using bots to post reviews and doing it so poorly it's humorous. No female Asian client would pay $200 for 30 minutes to get a legit massage from a hot young Asian girl. They have plenty of their own Asian spas that give full body massages for $30. I can tell you with certainty that there's nobody at this address with a California massage certificate, which means the girls almost 100% are not trained in massage. Their business model doesn't even work. They advertise that their VIP members can get massages from as many girls at a time that they want. So imagine a "VIP" books a massage and wants all 4 girls working. The spa basically has to dedicate all of its resources to one dude for an hour and not book any other clients for no extra fee? It doesn't work and would be logistically impossible. So I don't know what exactly it is that they're doing. Maybe serving as a front to get people to buy MPs of not quite the same business model? If you know much about the AMP business, the unfortunate fact is the majority of it is a criminal enterprise with a kingpin located somewhere in Asia. The "owners" of the spas are just pawns, so when they get busted and thrown in jail the kingpin just recruits new owners and opens other shops elsewhere..Who cares LOL move on. [Deleted by Admin]

Porkys1980
02-10-22, 16:17

Worst AMP ones.

Tranquil Thai / the old Jojo has a nice figure but crappy attitude.Thanks Jerryx. I went to Elegant Massage in CM. Apple was hot young one there! Thanks for the heads up.

RedRoddddd
02-10-22, 17:16
Think about it. This place has younger, hotter girls than pretty much any MP out there. If guys were really banging these girls for $200 there would be lines out the door and reviews all over this place. I don't know what exactly their game is. It definitely is not a "franchise. " I own a franchise so I know that game quite well. Just for kicks I contacted them and asked for their FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document). It is something that all franchise businesses are legally obligated to provide. It's a government regulated document that has to be in a certain format that discloses pretty much everything you would need to know about buying in to the business. They didn't even know what a FDD was. Look at their Yelp and Google reviews. They're almost all 5 stars with half of them written by women, and most with Vietnamese names. There's an occasional "John Smith" type name posting a review, but with your typical Asian grammatical error syntax. They're obviously using bots to post reviews and doing it so poorly it's humorous. No female Asian client would pay $200 for 30 minutes to get a legit massage from a hot young Asian girl. They have plenty of their own Asian spas that give full body massages for $30. I can tell you with certainty that there's nobody at this address with a California massage certificate, which means the girls almost 100% are not trained in massage. Their business model doesn't even work. They advertise that their VIP members can get massages from as many girls at a time that they want. So imagine a "VIP" books a massage and wants all 4 girls working. The spa basically has to dedicate all of its resources to one dude for an hour and not book any other clients for no extra fee? It doesn't work and would be logistically impossible. So I don't know what exactly it is that they're doing. Maybe serving as a front to get people to buy MPs of not quite the same business model? If you know much about the AMP business, the unfortunate fact is the majority of it is a criminal enterprise with a kingpin located somewhere in Asia. The "owners" of the spas are just pawns, so when they get busted and thrown in jail the kingpin just recruits new owners and opens other shops elsewhere. I suspect this is what's going on here, except they've figured out a clever way to get the pawns to actually pay money to be pawns. Just a guess. That would make these shops huge loss leaders. They aren't making any money by running these two locations, but they more than make up for it with the other MPs they get people to open.

I went there 5 or 6 years back. 19 or 20 year old hottie with a plaid shirt tied around her DDs (what they called a uniform). Had a sexy 30 minute massage for two Andrew Jacksons. With 3 minutes left she said she can do a BBBJ for $. Nope, I'm not the Flash, so I declined. On the to do list, but now yeah $$ to get in the door, I'm not paying for her DDs. I walked in once last year to verify the door fee. Viet hottie in the adds and videos was there, probably shopping for shoes on her iPad. Yes, it is $$. That's like 3 hours at Bamboo, 2 trips to Lucy, 2 Disneyland tickets, FS anywhere else with a steak dinner afterwards. Probably $$$ laundering for some gang. I still would like to find out what's behind the red panties, I mean curtain. Anybody have an extra $$ for 'R&D purposes?

Porkys1980
02-10-22, 17:34
Are you going to do a review on First Class Massage?

I found it using Google maps.

BTW welcome to the forum and I'll be waiting for your first review.FC and F& C are two different places.

Lucy is at Reflexology behind the Fish and chips lol.

Porkys1980
02-10-22, 19:18
Visited the new FC in SA.

I believe the provider was Lulu.

Exactly what you wold expect.

I Started with BBFIV to test the waters. She wore a short dress with everything accessible.

She responded with BBT (Broke back tease) then the flip.

More teasing with some BBHJ and BBDFK with tits hanging out and some dirty talk. She was like the Asian version of the mom from the golden girls, it was sexy.

It seems like all was available.

Got the full service tune up for $.Not sure if you were at the same place That I went to. This place was on Harbor and w 1st street.

There's a metro PCs next to it in a busy strip mall. Walked in there were like 5 grannies. And I asked for Lulu. Hoping for a good BJ and FS. None just a regular handy by another younger Lulu with kinda dark blonde hair, Chinese girl in her late 30's. B cups nothing special and nothing excited. Paid $40 for the house and $60 for tips and barely got to suck her titties. Waste of time.

Sound7
02-10-22, 19:38
House rate.

$30 45 minutes.

$40 60 minutes.

Short staffed. 60 minutes to 40 minutes.

Standard tip in play asked. 1.

FC standard play?

FC and F& C are two different places.

Lucy is at Reflexology behind the Fish and chips lol.

SomeRandomGuy
02-10-22, 19:39
I find this absolutely fascinating. What's the angle and HTF exactly does this thing work? The guy in the pics looks like such a putz that he could be on of us. I want to figure this out, but the Nancy Drew in me doesn't want to end up in a dumpster with a Colombian necktie. This requires caution and the superior intellect of a lifelong monger that may actually need to take this seriously. Does anyone have any actual 411 on this? Not speculation, but real information? Thanks in advance. Meanwhile, I will consider how and if I shall pursue this further.I used to go there up until 3-4 years ago and stopped going when the girls I would see there moved on. Used to be a door fee of 50/60/70 for 30,45,60 minutes and it was mainly a HJ with some YMMV place. The girls always would ask for more than the going rate as well. I do know they also would get deadbeats enough times where they got stiffed on tips or the guys wouldn't tip as promised. So my educated guess is they are wanting to get all the money up front by charging the higher door fee with no tip needed to guarantee the girls get paid well regardless of who comes in. The owner has always been able to get younger girls to work there, but also gives the impression all of them are young, which isn't the case. There's always one or two (sometimes more) that aren't younger.

I personally wouldn't go there with the new rates, as it's quite a bit more than I ever spent when I used to go there. I also doubt anything has changed from how they operate from a massage and HJ / YMMV perspective either.

For anyone who wants to try it, just ask if they will give you a discount on the door fee. Worst that will happen is they say no.

Danzigx138
02-10-22, 21:10
Anyone else notice the nuru rates have gone up. I see so many providers charging 180-200 for a half hour long session. Curious if anyone out there is paying that? At what amount do you say no more being that you can get FS for around the same. 180-200 seems pricey for a handjob. I don't care how hot you are.I notice its typically 100/30, 120/45, and 140/60 and most are cool with that, I honestly can't blame them for trying to get some extra cash I do the same thing in my line of work, especially when some people will just agree and pay it not wanting to kill the vibe. I like the spots have standardized tipping rates set, off the top of my head Serenity in Lake Forest, Villa in Westminster, Palms in Orange and Havana in Downey are all 100/120/140 for nuru.

Superflytnt
02-10-22, 21:19
YES! I found this place about a year ago and the website, youtube channel, IG content. It all doesn't make any sense. I live near there and drive by all the time. I lurked it one time and saw 4 of the ladies pile out of a car in matching dresses with Starbucks drinks and go inside, like they were finishing a lunch break. Honestly, I'm stumped! I was so curious at one point that I just walked in and chatted up the girls for a minute or 2 like "so. Is this real?" They were super friendly and the one asian girl who does most of the talking was trying to get me to book right then. There was a cutie who must have been 19 who opened the door for me and escorted me down the hall to the front desk. I would absolutely love to fuck her. Without a doubt. But it just seems too good to be true. Do they really let you pay them to fuck and then leave? Or do they take your money and turn you into Soilent Green in a back room? I honestly don't know! I want it to be real. But I'm just not sure. Has anyone else been here?I've gotten a massage there. The massage was actually pretty good, but not justified by the price though. For anything extra it was north of 3 $. A young hot one can command that price. But an older bird in her 40's? Nope.

BigBoDonk
02-10-22, 21:38
FC and F& C are two different places.

Lucy is at Reflexology behind the Fish and chips lol.Wait what is a difference between FC and F&C?

Reagbaeg
02-10-22, 22:26
Any tips for providers at YZ?

Been frequenting bamboo and air body but wanted to try somewhere new.

I have tried a few now with no luck but I enjoy the chase / mystery more than the other places. Vivian gave the most tease out of all and brushed against junior on the flip but no luck. Also tried Bella who gave a good massage but minimal tease and quite conservative. Forget the name of the last girl but also quite conservative. Know it's not helpful without the name but would recognize if I saw it.

PhineasPhreak
02-10-22, 22:26
Think about it. This place has younger, hotter girls than pretty much any MP out there. If guys were really banging these girls for $200 there would be lines out the door and reviews all over this place. I don't know what exactly their game is. It definitely is not a "franchise. " I own a franchise so I know that game quite well. Just for kicks I contacted them and asked for their FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document). It is something that all franchise businesses are legally obligated to provide. It's a government regulated document that has to be in a certain format that discloses pretty much everything you would need to know about buying in to the business. They didn't even know what a FDD was. Look at their Yelp and Google reviews. They're almost all 5 stars with half of them written by women, and most with Vietnamese names. There's an occasional "John Smith" type name posting a review, but with your typical Asian grammatical error syntax. They're obviously using bots to post reviews and doing it so poorly it's humorous. No female Asian client would pay $200 for 30 minutes to get a legit massage from a hot young Asian girl. They have plenty of their own Asian spas that give full body massages for $30. I can tell you with certainty that there's nobody at this address with a California massage certificate, which means the girls almost 100% are not trained in massage. Their business model doesn't even work. They advertise that their VIP members can get massages from as many girls at a time that they want. So imagine a "VIP" books a massage and wants all 4 girls working. The spa basically has to dedicate all of its resources to one dude for an hour and not book any other clients for no extra fee? It doesn't work and would be logistically impossible. So I don't know what exactly it is that they're doing. Maybe serving as a front to get people to buy MPs of not quite the same business model? If you know much about the AMP business, the unfortunate fact is the majority of it is a criminal enterprise with a kingpin located somewhere in Asia. The "owners" of the spas are just pawns, so when they get busted and thrown in jail the kingpin just recruits new owners and opens other shops elsewhere. I suspect this is what's going on here, except they've figured out a clever way to get the pawns to actually pay money to be pawns. Just a guess. That would make these shops huge loss leaders. They aren't making any money by running these two locations, but they more than make up for it with the other MPs they get people to open.Dude keep posting please, you crack me up with your "big boss overseas" stories. I feel like I'm watching a 1940's yellow peril propaganda film when I read your posts. Those Triads are running all the mp's in the US, and they have to of gangsters working for them beating people up with their karate chops. LOL.

Porkys1980
02-10-22, 22:59
Wait what is a difference between FC and F&C?FC is First Class massage in Santa Ana, off of Harbor and W 1st Street.

Sunny Health Reflexology Westminster is F&C that most in here call it, haven't been there yet, but will let you know, I might go tomorrow.

The girl at FC today in SA was horrible, nothing special, wasted $$.

I like young ones, but sometimes the grannies do it for me, LOL I will check out F&C maybe try this LUCY everyones keep ranting about.

Element Massage is still my number 1 place to go, new fresh young talent daily.

YellowFinTuna
02-10-22, 23:58
Lights aren't on in this AMP heaven but they are all open honey spa rose massage and sunny spa.

Don't go to white swan rude girls and took $60 from wallet wo asking.Your brought your wallet with you? Interesting. I never bring anything but cash.

IgnusDeo
02-11-22, 00:58
How close is what they are doing at Palms to being "real" nuru? They advertise VIP with real nuru gel, but that doesn't guarantee it's good.I've tried out the gel option, and honestly it's not really worth it; they still do it in the massage beds, and they don't use enough gel to for the upcharge to be anywhere near worth it. The only provider I've had who actually uses gel the right way (ie: lots and lots of it, though she uses a bed with a rubber covering, which is close enough to the actual thing) is Aria.

Almost every provider, be it spa or independent, uses oil. The best independents are pretty liberal with the oil and still manage to make it a really great experience, though. Michelle, Kat, and Jade are some of my favorite independents.

Speaking of, in some bad news, Michelle / Vipnurugoddess will be dropping out of the game and will be retiring after May. She's been my ATF now since 2019, and I have to admit it's a really big bummer to hear the sad news.

Taws6
02-11-22, 01:50
Your brought your wallet with you? Interesting. I never bring anything but cash.That and I'll only bring what I think service should be. Easy to show empty pockets if pressed.

If service is exemplary. Or off menu items, small pockets hold extra cash.

Monger562
02-11-22, 02:02
Swung by a couple days ago Midday. Saw Lucy and said hi but guess she was busy though I came and went & she was still chilling. I got Mamasan & I didn't go here for a looker but damn. Older, check. Chubby, check. Wheezing from the Rona, maybe. For the first time I was glad to be rushed. It's hard to get that nut when she sounds like Louis Armstrong but my depths of depravity surprise even me sometimes. SMH.

UciMagic
02-11-22, 02:16
Not sure if you were at the same place That I went to. This place was on Harbor and w 1st street.

There's a metro PCs next to it in a busy strip mall. Walked in there were like 5 grannies. And I asked for Lulu. Hoping for a good BJ and FS. None just a regular handy by another younger Lulu with kinda dark blonde hair, Chinese girl in her late 30's. B cups nothing special and nothing excited. Paid $40 for the house and $60 for tips and barely got to suck her titties. Waste of time.I tried this place last week. WeeWee had me on all fours, a digit up my bung and stroked me to completion. Then I flipped over, and got a scalp massage to finish. That was a first! Left $60 and will be back!.

Porkys1980
02-11-22, 03:03
Swung by a couple days ago Midday. Saw Lucy and said hi but guess she was busy though I came and went & she was still chilling. I got Mamasan & I didn't go here for a looker but damn. Older, check. Chubby, check. Wheezing from the Rona, maybe. For the first time I was glad to be rushed. It's hard to get that nut when she sounds like Louis Armstrong but my depths of depravity surprise even me sometimes. SMH.Went tonite to try Lucy, great tits, good BJ and she let me CIM, like the older hotter asian mother would do! 9 / 10 for me. Will try coco next time.

Hornilius69
02-11-22, 05:19
Wait what is a difference between FC and F&C?1. First Class Massage.

2. Fish & Chip aka Reflexology Massage.

Hornilius69
02-11-22, 05:21
Not sure if you were at the same place That I went to. This place was on Harbor and w 1st street.

There's a metro PCs next to it in a busy strip mall. Walked in there were like 5 grannies. And I asked for Lulu. Hoping for a good BJ and FS. None just a regular handy by another younger Lulu with kinda dark blonde hair, Chinese girl in her late 30's. B cups nothing special and nothing excited. Paid $40 for the house and $60 for tips and barely got to suck her titties. Waste of time.You went to the wrong place. PM Slammer for approval first; I can't give out the information, either.

Skinny Dugan
02-11-22, 11:38
YZ is different. It's not a Jack shack but that's not to say you can't get extras.

You need to be somewhat of a regular and the girl needs to like you. Bella is picky. She gives handys but not every time and not to everyone. Vivian gives a strong massage and a nice tease. Sometimes she will and sometimes she won't. If you decide you are going to pop into YZ for a massage and a HJ you may be disappointed. I do ok there but I've been going in for years, and I still walk out with blue balls. Lillian was the only consistent, but I'm not sure that she is still there. Vivian and Lilian are 40's and not so cute.

Stick with Bamboo for the best of both every time.

Any tips for providers at YZ?

Been frequenting bamboo and air body but wanted to try somewhere new.

I have tried a few now with no luck but I enjoy the chase / mystery more than the other places. Vivian gave the most tease out of all and brushed against junior on the flip but no luck. Also tried Bella who gave a good massage but minimal tease and quite conservative. Forget the name of the last girl but also quite conservative. Know it's not helpful without the name but would recognize if I saw it.

CalTheImpaler
02-11-22, 12:00
Went tonite to try Lucy, great tits, good BJ and she let me CIM, like the older hotter asian mother would do! 9 / 10 for me. Will try coco next time.That's a negative ghost rider. The pattern is full. You do not want to try Coco. You have been warned.

Porkys1980
02-11-22, 12:34
FC is First Class massage in Santa Ana, off of Harbor and W 1st Street.

Sunny Health Reflexology Westminster is F&C that most in here call it, haven't been there yet, but will let you know, I might go tomorrow.

The girl at FC today in SA was horrible, nothing special, wasted $$.

I like young ones, but sometimes the grannies do it for me, LOL I will check out F&C maybe try this LUCY everyones keep ranting about.

Element Massage is still my number 1 place to go, new fresh young talent daily.Sorry fellow mongers. I meant Elegant massage.

Slammer6008
02-11-22, 13:37
You went to the wrong place. PM Slammer for approval first; I can't give out the information, either.I need a minimum of 15 post before I could give him approval! LOL.

Grimmy23
02-11-22, 15:35
Dude keep posting please, you crack me up with your "big boss overseas" stories. I feel like I'm watching a 1940's yellow peril propaganda film when I read your posts. Those Triads are running all the mp's in the US, and they have to of gangsters working for them beating people up with their karate chops. LOL.I won't be posting about the subject anymore because it's not what this forum is for, but suffice to say I have in-depth knowledge on the subject and you are free to DM me if you want to discuss further.

LukeOC
02-11-22, 16:17
Irvine folks. What is your go to? Since Irvine doesn't have any AMPs, I always need to venture out. I go to A+ in LH if I need extra and Max Relax if I just want a massage (they do tease but won't finish if you insist).

BigBoDonk
02-11-22, 16:36
Who has the biggest tits?

Nice Guy 99
02-11-22, 18:59
Who has the biggest tits?Actually A's with nice, sensitive long Asian nipples are the best in my humble opinion. Girls ruin themselves with bolt ons. And I'd put tats in the same category.

BigBoDonk
02-11-22, 19:04
Actually A's with nice, sensitive long Asian nipples are the best in my humble opinion. Girls ruin themselves with bolt ons. And I'd put tats in the same category.I was asking about real not fake tits.

Danzigx138
02-11-22, 19:13
I've tried out the gel option, and honestly it's not really worth it; they still do it in the massage beds, and they don't use enough gel to for the upcharge to be anywhere near worth it. The only provider I've had who actually uses gel the right way (ie: lots and lots of it, though she uses a bed with a rubber covering, which is close enough to the actual thing) is Aria.

Almost every provider, be it spa or independent, uses oil. The best independents are pretty liberal with the oil and still manage to make it a really great experience, though. Michelle, Kat, and Jade are some of my favorite independents.

Speaking of, in some bad news, Michelle / Vipnurugoddess will be dropping out of the game and will be retiring after May. She's been my ATF now since 2019, and I have to admit it's a really big bummer to hear the sad news.Is Michelle the same Michelle from nuru gurus / body care center? Or is Kat or Jade the same one? I recently found Corina or Karina from there again and have been trying to find the other girls, they were all so great. I really miss Roku if anyone's seen her.

Danzigx138
02-11-22, 19:13
Sorry fellow mongers. I meant Elegant massage.Is this place still open? Says closed on maps and very intrigued if you wouldn't mind posting or sending more info.

Slammer6008
02-11-22, 19:21
I went to A spa in La Puente on Hacienda Boulevard and and see for myself all the fuss about Anna. I slim Asian beautiful eyes and face tight ass beautiful legs I would put her age around 35 Decent blow job skills and then Slammer gave her the 8. 75 inspection. I had her in every possible position and I just pounded her from behind real good She can really take a cock real good. As I cleaned up asked me where I live I said in the OC I said please come back again she has it been fucked like that for years I told her I'll have to bring some of my OC boys to go meet her.

Go Rams.

Slammer6008
02-11-22, 19:32
I went to A spa in La Puente on Hacienda Boulevard and and see for myself all the fuss about Anna. I slim Asian beautiful eyes and face tight ass beautiful legs I would put her age around 35 Decent blow job skills and then Slammer gave her the 8. 75 inspection. I had her in every possible position and I just pounded her from behind real good She can really take a cock real good. As I cleaned up asked me where I live I said in the OC I said please come back again she has it been fucked like that for years I told her I'll have to bring some of my OC boys to go meet her.

Go Rams.Sorry about all the mumbo-jumbo at the end but usually I'm driving and texting but overall go see her great massage also place is really clean.

Danzigx138
02-11-22, 20:48
Went to see Cindy at Lake Forest #112 or Serenity or Lake Forest Accu or whatever it's called. I've known about / followed her for a while now from her Insta but never got around to seeing her. She used to be at a spot in Santa Ana and Newport and now she's here. Super cool chick, 21 years old or so and thick in all the right places, actual thick not fat. Colombian, super flirty from the start, saying I smelled nice and was handsome, really believable. Immediately disrobed and asked if I wanted nuru, absolutely with that body. Super nice big round butt, natural Cs and fully shaved. She was super sensual on my back using her full body and teasing me a lot from under while talking dirty to me, was stoked she actually did a good body rub instead of being lazy with it. On the flip she started teasing me slowly, I asked what she's into and she said she likes foot stuff so I offered to give her a foot rub while she did her thing. I take forever and am particular and she was really patient and did exactly what I was into and asked for and seemed genuinely happy to see the finish. Saw her on a Friday, says her schedule changes sometimes so she posts it on her Insta when she knows it. Standard nuru tip for a 45 minutes. Her Insta is nuru_queenxp.

Porkys1980
02-11-22, 20:50
Is this place still open? Says closed on maps and very intrigued if you wouldn't mind posting or sending more info.They are open. Make sure to call or text they will then make an appointment for you.

$40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes. Plus tips of course LOL.

Lift Her Up
02-12-22, 12:01
Your brought your wallet with you? Interesting. I never bring anything but cash.I've always brought my wallet in. My thinking is that if the place gets raided and I get hauled off, I'll have a way of getting out of jail. But perhaps that isn't clear thinking.

Lift Her Up.

Lift Her Up
02-12-22, 12:05
. . . Girls ruin themselves with bolt ons. And I'd put tats in the same category.Finally, there's someone on this board who feels the same way I do about overdone bolt-ons and tattoos!

Lift Her Up.

Fe Maiden
02-12-22, 12:26
Finally, there's someone on this board who feels the same way I do about overdone bolt-ons and tattoos!

Lift Her Up.You are not alone at all in feeling that way. Tats are a major turn off as are fake parts

Grimmy23
02-12-22, 13:15
You are not alone at all in feeling that way. Tats are a major turn off as are fake partsAnd add piercings to the list.

Fe Maiden
02-12-22, 14:10
And add piercings to the list.The only exceptions for me are lower back tats and belly button piercings. Those I like.

Nice Guy 99
02-12-22, 14:29
The only exceptions for me are lower back tats and belly button piercings. Those I like.A small tramp stamp is ok. The belly button piercings are pretty cool. I was working with an Asian WG who wanted a belly button piercing and we were surprised to learn that they take 9-12 months to fully heal. She recruited new customers by wearing a barely there (REALLY barely) bikini at beaches and hotel pools so she decided not to get the piercing as she wanted to keep her steady stream of new clients going and not risk an infection from going into the water. When her bikinis got wet they were fairly translucent and it was totally obvious what was on offer.

Nonsense3099
02-12-22, 15:25

Go Rams.What was the damage Slammer?

Slammer6008
02-12-22, 17:26
What was the damage Slammer?100.00 But afterwards what I put her through I gave her an extra 40.

But I heard there are some cute girls there.

But it was only her at the time.

Slammer6008
02-12-22, 17:28
Has anyone tried the new talent there I have a picture of the girl on all fours she looked pretty damn good.

LngTimeMongr
02-12-22, 19:35
70 to the house for an hour? Please be a little more wordy. .What all happened?

LngTimeMongr
02-12-22, 20:54
120 x S Euclid St #D.

Tried this spot. It was actually hard to find LOL but not a bad spot. To public for me to be honest. So I was welcomed by sunny. And she is not that bad looking. Tech a little brown. But I think its due to meth. She can really take a pounding. Experience was mediocre but would come back if I'm bored.

Covered BJ.

Covered FS.

Damaged $50/90 for FS. Due to the fact that they are slow and if I say nevermind. They get $0 other then the door fee LOL.

So shesaid its ok this time. Due to the lack of reviews. I took one for the team. And to be honest. I ACTUALLY WENT FOR A REAL LEGIT MASSAGE. NOT THIS LOL.

SlickJJ
02-12-22, 21:26
I won't be posting about the subject anymore because it's not what this forum is for, but suffice to say I have in-depth knowledge on the subject and you are free to DM me if you want to discuss further.Grimmy thanks for sharing. You have decades more in this game than I. Always good to hear war stories.

IgnusDeo
02-12-22, 22:32
Is Michelle the same Michelle from nuru gurus / body care center? Or is Kat or Jade the same one? I recently found Corina or Karina from there again and have been trying to find the other girls, they were all so great. I really miss Roku if anyone's seen her.Same Michelle, yeah. Sadly, I got into mongering long after the Gurus closed down, so I don't really know who else used to be there. Michelle I only found out about because I'd spoken to her about it a lot.

Going to be a pain finding another independent who provides the same intimate experience that she does.

CrustyOldGuy
02-12-22, 23:07
This happened over the holidays at a spa in Wminster that gets mentioned occasionally here. It was my second visit. On a Thursday afternoon going at it when the provider stopped suddenly and seemed genuinely nervous and indicated we should both get dressed. Once we did she explained that LEO had been coming by Wed and Thur afternoons and in the future I should avoid both afternoons.

I gave her a small tip even though she seemed willing to forgo the tip, and left.

Anybody heard anything similar? I didn't feel like it was a scam. I'd been with her previously with no problem. I'm thinking of going back later in the month on a different day.

CrustyOldGuy
02-12-22, 23:15
Has anyone seen the estimable Hanna from Healthy? I tried texting her in the fall and she answered she was overseas (home).

I tried again last month and the text was 'undeliverable'.

Perhaps she has left us?

SaltyDog
02-13-22, 00:13
This happened over the holidays at a spa in Wminster that gets mentioned occasionally here. It was my second visit. On a Thursday afternoon going at it when the provider stopped suddenly and seemed genuinely nervous and indicated we should both get dressed. Once we did she explained that LEO had been coming by Wed and Thur afternoons and in the future I should avoid both afternoons.

I gave her a small tip even though she seemed willing to forgo the tip, and left.

Anybody heard anything similar? I didn't feel like it was a scam. I'd been with her previously with no problem. I'm thinking of going back later in the month on a different day.Dude we're still waiting on your report from F&C LOL.

Danzigx138
02-13-22, 00:44
Saw a new girl on Palms insta named Aubrey. The insta picture wasn't super clear how she looked so I put odds at about 50/50 white or latina. As I was going to the bathroom I walked past this absolutely ridiculous provider, bomb face and killer body and a huge nice butt and big glorious knockers like total stripper looking babe. I asked receptionist who she was and she said Luna and asked if I wanted to do 4 hands for another $20. Fuck yeah I did. They both came in at the same time and introduced themselves and started a light teasing massage on my back. Aubreys first day so Luna was showing her the ropes (foreshadowing, pun intended). Aubrey is a super pretty latina babe, said she's 21 and was just getting into things. Really nice but not huge butt, natural B's and a pretty face. I love thick babes and she's like perfect, actually thick not chubby and goes to the gym. She started doing a nice sensual body rub while Luna started rubbing my head and put my hand on her tits, already off to a great start. I don't know who was doing what but eventually one was tickling and teasing and playing with me from under while the other was rubbing her tits all over my back. On the flip they both came up on either side of me and started playing with me together while putting my hands on their asses. Luna started to slide all over me and explain how she does it while Aubrey played with me slowly, then they switched off. I typically take a while but Luna's tits in my face and Aubrey's ass in my hands while they both stroked me was too much. Not sure either of their days, possibly Saturdays. 4 hands for 65 house is a solid deal, I haven't found it for less than 90 at any other nuru spots.

Slammer6008
02-13-22, 01:29

Anybody heard anything similar? I didn't feel like it was a scam. I'd been with her previously with no problem. I'm thinking of going back later in the month on a different day.Give me the name an I'll tell you?

Nice Guy 99
02-13-22, 01:30
This happened at a spa in Westminster. The provider stopped suddenly and seemed genuinely nervous and indicated we should both get dressed. Once we did she explained that LEO had been coming by Wed and Thur afternoons and in the future I should avoid both afternoons.
Care to reveal which spa? PM is fine if you deem it sensitive.

Porkys1980
02-13-22, 03:18
Lucy seems to work at the other AMP 3 blocks from here!

Porkys1980
02-13-22, 11:41
Care to reveal which spa? PM is fine if you deem it sensitive.Happened to me at Q Flexology in WM.

PhineasPhreak
02-13-22, 15:53
Visited the former Banzai Healing and met a very good looking Latina.

This place is kinda quiet never got the impression they are busy. Its all clean and remodeled in there and felt private compared to a few years ago when it was dark and cramped. Anyhoo, she's cute enough and provided what I needed.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/6316-lincoln-ave-90630/20683528.html

CrustyOldGuy
02-13-22, 16:13
Happened to me at Q Flexology in WM.It was a different AMP. I was a little mistaken in how often mentioned. It was a place on Westminster Blvd. I'll leave it at that. I really don't think the specific location matters if others have had similar experience.

Was it the same days? Wed and Thur afternoons?

Hot Don
02-13-22, 20:24
Thought to check out Sunnywell on Friday. There is a Covid testing site in the complex. , I was in the mood for the Latina so thought of taking a chance. MMS took me to the room and when I asked who is working she started to act. She said there is no Latina and only Asians and she won't show me. I said before I select I need to know who I am going with. Finally she agreed and showed me one girl, 40+, wearing too much make up, had mask on nipples popping out. It was a turn off for me as I thought it may not well worth spent the money and I add 50-60 more $ and may get much better service with any K-girl agencies for 30 minutes. I will try on Tuesday to check out there Latina stock. But, any kind brother give me stock of Sunnywell which are the best service oriented girls and any specific Latina worh it?

Porkys1980
02-13-22, 22:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Porkys1980
02-13-22, 22:25
Fresh and fun women. Yah women LOL. No grannies or Gilfs here.

TheBagel
02-13-22, 22:50
They are open. Make sure to call or text they will then make an appointment for you.

$40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes. Plus tips of course LOL.Is this place inside Fair Dr. ? If so what unit and is it upstairs?.

Dragoasn72
02-13-22, 23:27
Man I went to F&C and just like Slammer said Apple isn't there. Any leads?. Did have a good time with unnamed woman there. Thanks.

CubeBrick
02-14-22, 14:50
Visited the former Banzai Healing and met a very good looking Latina.

This place is kinda quiet never got the impression they are busy. Its all clean and remodeled in there and felt private compared to a few years ago when it was dark and cramped. Anyhoo, she's cute enough and provided what I needed.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/6316-lincoln-ave-90630/20683528.htmlThink I saw her couple days ago, name is Amy. She looks like the girl next door type, chunky Latina, seriously gifted by nature. Her boobs are at minimum Double D, probably E's. She has a kind of "wifey" kind of look, plain Jane looks but those gigantic knockers will keep me coming back! Holy moly batman.

Caribe
02-14-22, 15:00
Lucy seems to work at the other AMP 3 blocks from here!Are you saying Lucy is working at 5*, 3 blocks away near Big Lots? Foot Reflexology and Happy are owned by the same Papasan. Some girls, like Nancy, have transferred to Happy. For what reason I don't know, Lucy doesn't like Happy. I haven't visited in awhile but she seemed to like Foot. She had the run of the place.

Slammer6008
02-14-22, 17:30
Has anyone seen the estimable Hanna from Healthy? I tried texting her in the fall and she answered she was overseas (home).

I tried again last month and the text was 'undeliverable'.

Perhaps she has left us?Is Mimi the only one there?

Slammer6008
02-14-22, 17:32
Man I went to F&C and just like Slammer said Apple isn't there. Any leads?. Did have a good time with unnamed woman there. Thanks.Don't ever say Slammer is not a giver!!

Slammer6008
02-14-22, 17:37
Very expensive for slammer!! Making my stops today if you see someone in the red suit don't be bashful say hi!! How about those Rams!!

FrankSmith666
02-14-22, 17:38
Man I went to F&C and just like Slammer said Apple isn't there. Any leads?. Did have a good time with unnamed woman there. Thanks.She text me last week and said she's at a new shop. I didn't get the details, I'm all about Eva from Happy.

Illeffeqt
02-14-22, 18:08
Fresh and fun women. Yah women LOL. No grannies or Gilfs here.Is this place FS or HJ only? Thinking of trying in the next week or two.

Porkys1980
02-14-22, 19:51
She text me last week and said she's at a new shop. I didn't get the details, I'm all about Eva from Happy.Happy foot??.

Porkys1980
02-14-22, 19:54
Are you saying Lucy is working at 5*, 3 blocks away near Big Lots? Foot Reflexology and Happy are owned by the same Papasan. Some girls, like Nancy, have transferred to Happy. For what reason I don't know, Lucy doesn't like Happy. I haven't visited in awhile but she seemed to like Foot. She had the run of the place.BTW Which happy and where is this place at??.

Plasma Spray
02-14-22, 20:08
Can you please tell the name place you went to?INDEED. Used to be old Honey Spa. From parking entrance walk straight in. No left or right. Although I have made the left turn because of the window candy. LOL!

Slammer6008
02-14-22, 20:16
She text me last week and said she's at a new shop. I didn't get the details, I'm all about Eva from Happy.Haha you go Franky. The wind is out of my sails so to speak. I just texted her to say I couldn't make it! That was my last stop I hope you took good care of her today. Because you don't want to be there tomorrow. Hahahaha but she's I cool chick nothing but love on this day!!

Slammer6008
02-14-22, 20:27
Haha you go Franky. The wind is out of my sails so to speak. I just texted her to say I couldn't make it! That was my last stop I hope you took good care of her today. Because you don't want to be there tomorrow. Hahahaha but she's I cool chick nothing but love on this day!!She knows I was at the other shop. News Travels faster.

Caribe
02-14-22, 21:12
BTW Which happy and where is this place at??.Happy Massage in S. A. So, what do you know about Lucy?

Porkys1980
02-14-22, 22:25
Happy Massage in S. A. So, what do you know about Lucy?You have to go for yourself and see, she alternates between F&C and some other place across the street I forgot the name its on Spring.

CrustyOldGuy
02-15-22, 00:22
Is Mimi the only one there?I drove past a few months ago and saw a tall girl standing out back. Definitely not either of them so maybe someone new?

Slammer6008
02-15-22, 01:08
I drove past a few months ago and saw a tall girl standing out back. Definitely not either of them so maybe someone new?Thanks Crust!

Member #6154
02-15-22, 01:10
Any decent Korean spots?.

Ho Down Man2
02-15-22, 03:32
Saw a new girl on Palms insta named Aubrey. The insta picture wasn't super clear how she looked so I put odds at about 50/50 white or latina. As I was going to the bathroom I walked past this absolutely ridiculous provider, bomb face and killer body and a huge nice butt and big glorious knockers like total stripper looking babe. I asked receptionist who she was and she said Luna and asked if I wanted to do 4 hands for another $20. Fuck yeah I did. They both came in at the same time and introduced themselves and started a light teasing massage on my back. Aubreys first day so Luna was showing her the ropes (foreshadowing, pun intended). Aubrey is a super pretty latina babe, said she's 21 and was just getting into things. Really nice but not huge butt, natural B's and a pretty face. I love thick babes and she's like perfect, actually thick not chubby and goes to the gym. She started doing a nice sensual body rub while Luna started rubbing my head and put my hand on her tits, already off to a great start. I don't know who was doing what but eventually one was tickling and teasing and playing with me from under while the other was rubbing her tits all over my back. On the flip they both came up on either side of me and started playing with me together while putting my hands on their asses. Luna started to slide all over me and explain how she does it while Aubrey played with me slowly, then they switched off. I typically take a while but Luna's tits in my face and Aubrey's ass in my hands while they both stroked me was too much. Not sure either of their days, possibly Saturdays. 4 hands for 65 house is a solid deal, I haven't found it for less than 90 at any other nuru spots.How much did you tip the girls each?

Ekali
02-15-22, 03:50
Thought to check out Sunnywell on Friday. There is a Covid testing site in the complex. , I was in the mood for the Latina so thought of taking a chance. MMS took me to the room and when I asked who is working she started to act. She said there is no Latina and only Asians and she won't show me. I said before I select I need to know who I am going with. Finally she agreed and showed me one girl, 40+, wearing too much make up, had mask on nipples popping out. It was a turn off for me as I thought it may not well worth spent the money and I add 50-60 more $ and may get much better service with any K-girl agencies for 30 minutes. I will try on Tuesday to check out there Latina stock. But, any kind brother give me stock of Sunnywell which are the best service oriented girls and any specific Latina worh it?Been to Sunnywell 3 times but I've never seen a Latina working, it's always been Korean with one girl working. Trips I made were on Monday and Saturday. But I've had good service every time I've gone, it's the only place I've repeated so far.

FrankSmith666
02-15-22, 13:21
Happy foot??.Happy massage in Santa Ana.

FrankSmith666
02-15-22, 13:24
Anyone got info on some good Latina spots? Preferably big booty and offers extras like BBBJ? Thanks.

ItsJay17
02-15-22, 13:34
There's plenty of info on the Palms within this thread. Simply search "Palms".Do you ever say anything useful, I looked on rub maps where I am way more active than here and they lost as closed. Also booking through IG isn't very normal but thanks to the other guy who provided useful info.

ItsJay17
02-15-22, 13:36
How much did you tip the girls each?He tipped them both 100 each based off his report on RM.

HeadHunter1969
02-15-22, 13:46
Does anyone have info on suite 220 on Garry? They advertise a lot on EB as GFE. Mostly Latinas in the ads. I'm sure this place hasn't escaped the notice of this astute crew! Help a brother out?

HH69.

Slammer6008
02-15-22, 15:20
Anyone got info on some good Latina spots? Preferably big booty and offers extras like BBBJ? Thanks.Frankie. LOL.

FrankSmith666
02-15-22, 16:49
Frankie. LOL.What I say? I love big booty Latina's.

Illeffeqt
02-15-22, 18:01
Is this place FS or HJ only? Thinking of trying in the next week or two.Actually disregard if this place is at 440 then I avoid that building like the plague. Has a past of being way too hot with LE not to mention people dying. I'll stay safe on east side CM, you guys have fun tho LOL.

BigBoDonk
02-15-22, 19:23
This was weirdest experience in my life. Only reason I went there because report here said she had huge tits, but she hadn't. It was a middle size. After long massage she asked me to extend and started to rub her butt to my hand. Then asked to extend which overall was 80. When asked for action she only offered HJ. No bangin. And then I gave her $ more. Overall so so. I would not go again. Still looking for big tit providers.

Porkys1980
02-15-22, 19:28
Actually disregard if this place is at 440 then I avoid that building like the plague. Has a past of being way too hot with LE not to mention people dying. I'll stay safe on east side CM, you guys have fun tho LOL.They alternate locations. Not 440. Just call them up. An remember to tip the girls. I been hearing some mongers stiff the girls at Happy in SA.

Porkys1980
02-15-22, 19:31
So a new hot younger girl works a tag team with Mary. Make sure to make an appointment for their 4 hand specials. Hot body and face. Her names Yuri. Vicky still good but over 40 and Mary's like 56 or something. But her body's hot as f and loves fiv.

You are welcome!.

BigBoDonk
02-15-22, 19:43
Mamasan clearly gave wrong instructions to girls. She let me suck her tits, touch everywhere jerked me off. But did not bang because she was scared that I might have been LE. She was all wet.

BigBoDonk
02-15-22, 19:43
What you guys think which provider has biggest tits? Is it one on Lampson and GG or one on Fair str?

CubeBrick
02-15-22, 19:57
What you guys think which provider has biggest tits? Is it one on Lampson and GG or one on Fair str?Lampson and Garden Grove run parallel. Is there a big boobed girl at Lampson Euclid upstairs?

Biggest boobs I've seen this year has to be Amy at Life and Beauty on Lincoln next to former Nuru Gurus.

Danzigx138
02-15-22, 19:59
How much did you tip the girls each?I offered $1 each because I wanted to make sure they'd be into it and not annoyed and they were happy with it.

Slammer6008
02-15-22, 20:36
They alternate locations. Not 440. Just call them up. An remember to tip the girls. I been hearing some mongers stiff the girls at Happy in SA.Yeah that's fucked up!! I know it happened to Eva Who goes to a place like that with intentions of not tipping.

Instead of going there!! They should just rent soft porn an watch that at home and jack off.

FlyerMiles24
02-15-22, 21:00
Care to reveal which spa? PM is fine if you deem it sensitive.I'm definitely trying to avoid any place that LE has been. Would appreciate the name of the place in at least a DM. I frequent the places in Westminster.

FlyerMiles24
02-15-22, 21:09
Lila at VT.

Short girl little round (Snooki body) but has nice D tits. I walked in she instantly asked if I had been there before and what I wanted I said a nuru is good. Takes off her closes tell me to just relax and only touching with hands. Massage was 4/10 and I'm someone who likes the massage part to be well done too. Slight teasing. And on the slip I fingered a little while she was serving me. Little bit of dirty talk but over 5/10 experience. Felt rushed and nonchalant. Wouldn't go back. She was nice though.

Jacky at VT.

Asian women late 30's probably. Really nice fake tits and knows what's she's doing. Doesn't speak much English but will give you a good massage and than slide all over on the flip. Really makes you want to stick it in. Seen her twice but only ever gotten HJ with chest play. Could probably get more if you asked. I'm tempted to see her again to see how far I can get. 8/10 would go again.

Only other girl I've seen recently is Esme at pure relax. Not much to say. A little chubby nice big tits but didn't really know what she was doing and took me a while to get done which is almost never the case. Would not see here again.

CrustyOldGuy
02-15-22, 21:35
Dude we're still waiting on your report from F&C LOL.I stopped by the new F&C loc and even talked to Lucy (- tall, lotta make-up, seemed like she wanted to drag me into a dark room and have her way with me. LOL! Also went by tho old place in the corner and talked to two older providers. Looked more Latin than Asian but not bad. Didn't partake there either.

The place where I had the curious incident is in a building on a corner with a pharmacy and another business. There is an entrance in front but an almost walk-of-shame-free side entrance.

CalTheImpaler
02-15-22, 21:41
Think I saw her couple days ago, name is Amy. She looks like the girl next door type, chunky Latina, seriously gifted by nature. Her boobs are at minimum Double D, probably E's. She has a kind of "wifey" kind of look, plain Jane looks but those gigantic knockers will keep me coming back! Holy moly batman.What were the offerings? FS, HJ, DATY or what and what was the damage? Thanks in advance.

JerryX
02-15-22, 22:31
So a new hot younger girl works a tag team with Mary. Make sure to make an appointment for their 4 hand specials. Hot body and face. Her names Yuri. Vicky still good but over 40 and Mary's like 56 or something. But her body's hot as f and loves fiv.

You are welcome!.Mary wanted to know who told me about their AMP, and was very timid at the beginning, but once you undress she slowly rolls the crack of your ass, then some prostate play, then asks if you want the 4 hands special, I requested Yuri but she was off today, so I just tried her. Good CBJ, took her a while to even get a condom. Guess she went to 7 eleven next store LOL. Paid her $50 plus house of $60 an hour, Good massage too. Porky, she does have a very nice body!! Smaller tits and natural, but next time I want to hit it. I don't think she's in her 50's, it was dark and she had a lot of make up on. LOL over 9 / 10 experience.

JerryX
02-15-22, 22:39
I stopped by the new F&C loc and even talked to Lucy (- tall, lotta make-up, seemed like she wanted to drag me into a dark room and have her way with me. LOL! Also went by tho old place in the corner and talked to two older providers. Looked more Latin than Asian but not bad. Didn't partake there either.

The place where I had the curious incident is in a building on a corner with a pharmacy and another business. There is an entrance in front but an almost walk-of-shame-free side entrance.What other F& C. BTW Lucy is not tall. Some street names would be nice LOL.

JerryX
02-15-22, 22:52
I will start with the Costa Mesa worst first:

Total relax spa is more like a cold shower when you get out of there. Girls ask for big $$ before you even negotiate.

440 Rose Spa used to be ok, but now some old mamasan owns it and has her 2 tramps outside basically streetwalking to lure guys in. Bad attitudes and LE was across the street.

440 Honey spa, didn't have FS but the black and Latina girls offer it now, I would give 2/ 5 because they just rush you when they take their clothes off.

440 white swan is an on an off place, there is this girl named Julie with fake big titties, seems like she's the owner. BJ was ok but expected big $$ tips.

Tranquil Thai has lady boys and don't tell you or let you choose until they come in your dark room. I almost punched him / her when I found out LOL luckily didn't drop my shorts yet when they walk in LOL.

Thiptara massage used to be good, but LE is on the street 24/7 it seems scouting the place.

Thai rose also has LE in front.

Best AMPs still.

OC Beauty bar in FV, hot Latina and white girls there. Good CBJ, no FS.

Ospa laguna hills, got to to try Mary, next time I want to try Yuri and Vicki.

Golden lavender in CM should be called Golden showers LOL.

Elegant for the mysterious hotties. Call ahead for appts, don't ask too many questions or the girl gets mad and hangs up on you, LOL.

Royal Thai has an older but biggins top titties, soft and all natural. Talk about sucking start a harley!

Illeffeqt
02-15-22, 23:17
They alternate locations. Not 440. Just call them up. An remember to tip the girls. I been hearing some mongers stiff the girls at Happy in SA.Okay I'll work it into the rotation then thanks! No issue tipping here, you take care of them and they take care of you I find. Even if they're awful I do standard and just never go back to them. Got to appreciate our service industry workers out there, tips is what they live off of.

DreamFreez
02-15-22, 23:31
Has anyone been to Sunset On Beach blvd recently? Back in 2018/19 There used to be a nice lady age 32-35 who gives solid massage + HJ.

Not sure if she still works there, Has anyone got additional services here like FS from young provider in the last 2-3 weeks? Or Legit Massage + HJ?

CrustyOldGuy
02-16-22, 01:15
I'm definitely trying to avoid any place that LE has been. Would appreciate the name of the place in at least a DM. I frequent the places in Westminster.See my post #27416 - I give a little more detail should narrow it down quite a bit.

Heartless Jay
02-16-22, 01:25
Any decent Korean spots?.Yordler, tell us about some of your favorite OC AMPs, or even some of your least favorites. We do love a good report, so don't spare any details! Someplace we don't often read about earns extra credit.

Slammer6008
02-16-22, 01:31
Yordler, tell us about some of your favorite OC AMPs, or even some of your least favorites. We do love a good report, so don't spare any details! Someplace we don't often read about earns extra credit.You can earn Slammer bucks!

Zangieff
02-16-22, 08:21
Went to the Euclid / Lampson upstairs joint on 2/13 around 10:30 pm.

Only one girl working. She was maybe 30, dark skin, b cup, little chub, viet with tattoos all over. Yes, including her face. Said her name is Nina.

Massage was maybe 2 minutes before the flip. 80 for CBJ, 120 CFS.

Opted for CBJ, which is pretty good. Really deep throated and great enthusiasm. It did seem rushed and she was trying to get me to finish as quickly as possible. Lasted about 10 min before she said "are you almost done? Finished quickly after that.

40 HHR, Tipped 60.

Looks 4/10, attitude 7/10, service 5/10.

BigM1
02-16-22, 12:46
Where is Royal Thai at? RM only show one in Dana Point and the other in Laguna. Both with no reviews.

Total relax spa is more like a cold shower when you get out of there. Girls ask for big $$ before you even negotiate.

440 Rose Spa used to be ok, but now some old mamasan owns it and has her 2 tramps outside basically streetwalking to lure guys in. Bad attitudes and LE was across the street.

440 Honey spa, didn't have FS but the black and Latina girls offer it now, I would give 2/ 5 because they just rush you when they take their clothes off.

440 white swan is an on an off place, there is this girl named Julie with fake big titties, seems like she's the owner. BJ was ok but expected big $$ tips.

Tranquil Thai has lady boys and don't tell you or let you choose until they come in your dark room. I almost punched him / her when I found out LOL luckily didn't drop my shorts yet when they walk in LOL.

Thiptara massage used to be good, but LE is on the street 24/7 it seems scouting the place.

Thai rose also has LE in front.

Best AMPs still.

OC Beauty bar in FV, hot Latina and white girls there. Good CBJ, no FS.

Ospa laguna hills, got to to try Mary, next time I want to try Yuri and Vicki.

Golden lavender in CM should be called Golden showers LOL.

Elegant for the mysterious hotties. Call ahead for appts, don't ask too many questions or the girl gets mad and hangs up on you, LOL.

Royal Thai has an older but biggins top titties, soft and all natural. Talk about sucking start a harley!

Westttwon
02-16-22, 14:12
Has anyone been to Sunset On Beach blvd recently? Back in 2018/19 There used to be a nice lady age 32-35 who gives solid massage + HJ.

Not sure if she still works there, Has anyone got additional services here like FS from young provider in the last 2-3 weeks? Or Legit Massage + HJ?I don't know about sunset but definitely a spot next door where the BoA ATM is called Happy Face. Young Asians and offer CFS. Not really a legit massage tho LOL.

Skinny Dugan
02-16-22, 15:50
Wow, I had forgotten about RT. I used to hit the one in Dana. The owner told me that she and her ex owned both and when they split he took Laguna and she kept Dana. The first few times I was there the owners friend was helping out. She stroked me both times I saw her then quit doing massage. I ended up seeing the owner quite a bit. She is super nice and runs a legit operation.

One day she asked if any of her girls pleasured me. I winked and said "maybe". She giggled and over the next few months actually suggested which girls might do me. Unfortunately she wouldn't help out. She liked me and was ok with extras by others. She just didn't want to be running a Jack shack. She told me that her ex encouraged the girls to go the extra mile to keep business going strong. Now that was in 2013. I have only popped in occasionally so get an outstanding massage from the owner. Soooo it's possible, or at least it WAS possible with that particular crew.

Where is Royal Thai at? RM only show one in Dana Point and the other in Laguna. Both with no reviews.

Porkys1980
02-16-22, 15:55

440 white swan is an on an off place, there is this girl named Julie with fake big titties, seems like she's the owner. BJ was ok but expected big $$ tips.Go Jerry. You the man. And funny people are confused which Royal Thai. I know this one you are talking about is in Cm lmao.

Member #6371
02-16-22, 16:01
I'm located in the San Fernando Valley so all of my contributions are in that forum. Heading down to the OC on Friday for a lunch and was curious if anyone could help me sort through the nuru options. I looked through Rubmaps and it seems like the OC (particularly Lake Forest) has so many more of these providers than we do up here. Is there one that stands out as the best of the bunch? I realize nuru isn't for everyone. I just enjoy the tease from a hot provider. Thanks in advance for any help!

BigBoDonk
02-16-22, 17:09
Looking for girls with DDD sizes or at least DD. Any thoughts?

ItsJay17
02-16-22, 17:27
There must be a lot of new girls here not being told the ropes. So this is my second visit here where a younger girl didn't really understand the norms and normal prices. The last time the girl told me there was a donation for extras and I told her I knew and she got completely undressed.

This time same thing, young 28 year old cute Asian petite girl. She was very nice and spoke broken English with enough to have a conversation. Massage was good, table walked and it was good because she was so dang light. Let me touch all over throughout massage and she was completely nude. On the flip l, light teasing and started to play with jr. She bent over and let me FIV while she continued HJ as I fingered her and fondled her little A cups.

Finished and she cleaned me up. I tipped her 80 for full nude and fiv because it was almost GFE and she was confused and said it's usually 100. I told her no for full nude and only HJ usually 80 is more than good. Told her anything past that should be BJ or FS.

Same issue with previous younger girl.

This one's name was lina and she works Thursday and Friday's.

I did 30 minutes for 45.

Grimmy23
02-16-22, 18:23
Wow, I had forgotten about RT. I used to hit the one in Dana. The owner told me that she and her ex owned both and when they split he took Laguna and she kept Dana. The first few times I was there the owners friend was helping out. She stroked me both times I saw her then quit doing massage. I ended up seeing the owner quite a bit. She is super nice and runs a legit operation.

One day she asked if any of her girls pleasured me. I winked and said "maybe". She giggled and over the next few months actually suggested which girls might do me. Unfortunately she wouldn't help out. She liked me and was ok with extras by others. She just didn't want to be running a Jack shack. She told me that her ex encouraged the girls to go the extra mile to keep business going strong. Now that was in 2013. I have only popped in occasionally so get an outstanding massage from the owner. Soooo it's possible, or at least it WAS possible with that particular crew.Far more miss than hit, but even in the legit Thai places there's always an outside chance you will get someone who will provide a little extra for a little extra tip. A lot of the Thai providers like to tease and flirt a little to keep you coming back, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything is going to happen. You just have to hope for that rogue provider who will go above and beyond. The thing is you can make a horse's ass of yourself pretty easily. If you go in and grab the wrong girl's ass in the wrong establishment you're going to get bounced and permanently 86'd from the place, and you'll look pretty stupid in the process. It's not like the other AMP's where you can just feel up the girl's legs and when she doesn't move away you know it's game on. And as you said, I don't think most of the Thai spa owners want their spas known as jack shacks, but if someone is in fact providing a little extra and it's getting a few clients coming back on a regular basis, they will tend to look the other way.

SlickJJ
02-16-22, 18:28
I don't know about sunset but definitely a spot next door where the BoA ATM is called Happy Face. Young Asians and offer CFS. Not really a legit massage tho LOL.Whats the damage at Happy?

Lift Her Up
02-16-22, 18:46
Even if they're awful I do standard and just never go back to them. Got to appreciate our service industry workers out there, tips is what they live off of.I underscore that! Reward super service with increased tip, but if it's sub-par, just don't go back. Have some sympathy for these girls, without whom I'd be forced into celibacy.

Also I've noticed since I've been back in this, since 2008, that sometimes I just don't click with a girl others think highly of, and sometimes I feel super connected with someone who's been panned by others. There's something about the interpersonal connection that may be beyond the conscious control of the girl and the customer. Just my 2 cents worth.

Lift Her Up.

Porkys1980
02-16-22, 18:59
There must be a lot of new girls here not being told the ropes. So this is my second visit here where a younger girl didn't really understand the norms and normal prices. The last time the girl told me there was a donation for extras and I told her I knew and she got completely undressed.

This time same thing, young 28 year old cute Asian petite girl. She was very nice and spoke broken English with enough to have a conversation. Massage was good, table walked and it was good because she was so dang light. Let me touch all over throughout massage and she was completely nude. On the flip l, light teasing and started to play with jr. She bent over and let me FIV while she continued HJ as I fingered her and fondled her little A cups.

Finished and she cleaned me up. I tipped her 80 for full nude and fiv because it was almost GFE and she was confused and said it's usually 100. I told her no for full nude and only HJ usually 80 is more than good. Told her anything past that should be BJ or FS.

I did 30 minutes for 45.This chick gets around. She works at a few places. They are b cups her tits weren't that small. LOL.

Still fun person she loves the anal stuff too!

Mary and Yuri are my new faves for Now at O Sp.

But an occasional Lina tops my week. Just text her ahead of time to see if she works at Elegant Massage in Cm or Emerald in Orange.

Taws6
02-16-22, 19:13
flip 80 for CBJ, 120

40 HHR, Tipped 60.

Looks 4/10, attitude 7/10, service 5/10.So door fee 40.

CBJ 80.

Tip of 60.

180 out the door total damage?

Seems a bit excessive. Not casting stones, just too rich for my blood.

(especially when an HX gal will do incall and won't rush you.

JerryX
02-16-22, 19:42
Far more miss than hit, but even in the legit Thai places there's always an outside chance you will get someone who will provide a little extra for a little extra tip. A lot of the Thai providers like to tease and flirt a little to keep you coming back, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything is going to happen. You just have to hope for that rogue provider who will go above and beyond. The thing is you can make a horse's ass of yourself pretty easily. If you go in and grab the wrong girl's ass in the wrong establishment you're going to get bounced and permanently 86'd from the place, and you'll look pretty stupid in the process. It's not like the other AMP's where you can just feel up the girl's legs and when she doesn't move away you know it's game on. And as you said, I don't think most of the Thai spa owners want their spas known as jack shacks, but if someone is in fact providing a little extra and it's getting a few clients coming back on a regular basis, they will tend to look the other way.$40 for the house and $80 to $140 for by to FS same for o spa handles with a good massage LOL.

JerryX
02-16-22, 19:43
So door fee 40.

CBJ 80.

Tip of 60.

180 out the door total damage?

Seems a bit excessive. Not casting stones, just too rich for my blood.

(especially when an HX gal will do incall and won't rush you.What's Hx LOL.

JerryX
02-16-22, 19:44
Whats the damage at Happy?It was ok I got the wrong girl LOL just a handy for $40.

JerryX
02-16-22, 19:51
I will go first tried q reflex in Wm. Nice Viet gal.

Big tits and GFE names Anna.

$80 nude nuru. Sometimes I just like the tease. LOL no FS th this time. She said bring your own condom next time.

Kknm1
02-16-22, 20:03

Not sure if she still works there, Has anyone got additional services here like FS from young provider in the last 2-3 weeks? Or Legit Massage + HJ?You are probably talking about Jennifer, she is the owner of the place if I assumed it correct. Used to ask for $60 for just a HJ, I heard some good stories of her from other people but it didn't work for me. Never went back ever since.

CalTheImpaler
02-16-22, 20:54
What's Hx LOL.Maybe Humanix?

Bla Bla
02-16-22, 21:49
What's Hx LOL.Humaniplex.

Slammer6008
02-16-22, 22:47
Has anyone tried Coco or Mina? A pm would be nice for some intel?

DreamFreez
02-16-22, 22:50
You are probably talking about Jennifer, she is the owner of the place if I assumed it correct. Used to ask for $60 for just a HJ, I heard some good stories of her from other people but it didn't work for me. Never went back ever since.Didn't know she was the owner.

When I first went there in 2018/19, I didn’t ask for anything, she gave a good massage, stones, cracked my back, kept teasing the entire time, she said “I know you want Happy Happy” lol. I asked her if I could see her titties, she said if you comeback next time I ll show you, she was 28 when I saw her, probably 32/33 now

Second time, I got to see her big tits and sucked on them, she didn't show the kitty, my god she has the best naturals, goes well with her face. Total damage $95.

Third visit, same thing.

Fourth visit, she wanted me to tip 80-100 for the same thing, I passed. Settled for HJ but asked her for table shower after HJ finish, different experience, was nice

Fifth and sixth visit, I asked for CFS instead of HJ, she said she has boyfriend and doesn't do that, only hand job but she gave a good tease.

Seven, eight, nine, ten visit was just HJ, no enthusiasm, she had already stopped using hot stones and cracking the back! I used to see her for the massage, hot stones and she had good oils she used!

She was acting cocky at the end, so I stopped seeing her Fall 2020. She kept suggesting me to see her friend for extra stuff, but at that time I was meeting quality hoes in HX and was getting quality matches on Tinder / Hinge so I didn't go there since.

Caribe
02-16-22, 23:45
I don't feel as strongly as some about Cindy at My Happy but since she's gone, I wanted to check out the provider who replaced her. This afternoon, I went to check her out. Thankfully, road construction at Bolsa and Brookhurst was over so, no traffic jam.

What ever has been said about Cindy, Anna is worse. She's 5'6" and chubby. She wears a lot of eye makeup. She was wearing some sort of risqué black top, showing her fat back. I took one look at her and said hello then goodbye. So, I can't comment on her service. Her looks, alone, turned me off.

As far as I know, My Happy is still the bargain basement entry fee for a 60 minute session that gives extras but the providers I saw leave a lot to be desired.

Caribe
02-17-22, 00:06
I don't feel as strongly as some about Cindy at My Happy but since she's gone, I wanted to check out the provider who replaced her. This afternoon, I went to check her out. Thankfully, road construction at Bolsa and Brookhurst was over so, no traffic jam.

What ever has been said about Cindy, Anna is worse. She's 5'6" and chubby. She wears a lot of eye makeup. She was wearing some sort of risqu black top, showing her fat back. I took one look at her and said hello then goodbye. So, I can't comment on her service. Her looks, alone, turned me off.

As far as I know, My Happy is still the bargain basement entry fee for a 60 minute session that gives extras but the providers I saw leave a lot to be desired.As I was walking out I looked downstairs toward King Massage. Standing outside, maybe taking a break, was a buxom provider wearing a full body animal print Lycra outfit. She was quickly scooped up at a monger, given a kiss on the neck and taken inside. I don't know anything about King, located on the first floor west side of the building.

AsianMovie
02-17-22, 00:41
Is it OK to "accidentally" cum during a nuru session?. Will the girl freak out?.

SlickJJ
02-17-22, 01:25

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/beach-blvd-22/20672756.htmlThanks, Phineas. Went there and it was a good time. A little sketch and don't even bother looking for a sign. For what it's worth they said sweet massage. Parking sucks and you walk through the back as that's where the parking lot is. Call ahead appt only. There were 3 girls when I went. They were all talking Vietnamese so you can assume. My girl was older 30's. Nice fake Ds. Loved seeing those puppies naked. Massage was great. Walking on the back, hot stones, good pressure. If you like them totally naked, she didn't. Dress bunched up at the mid section so that was that. CBJ into a few different positions. It was good. I'll be back. $40 for 30 minutes and $100 to her. Her name was Sushi. Thought it was Suzy but she ended up texting me her name. No negotiation so that was awesome. Just asked for money and took off. Didn't count it nor asked for more. I will have to see if I can get Nana next time.

BigBoDonk
02-17-22, 01:54
Didn't know she was the owner.

When I first went there in 2018/19, I didnt ask for anything, she gave a good massage, stones, cracked my back, kept teasing the entire time, she said I know you want Happy Happy lol. I asked her if I could see her titties, she said if you comeback next time I ll show you, she was 28 when I saw her, probably 32/33 now

Second time, I got to see her big tits and sucked on them, she didn't show the kitty, my god she has the best naturals, goes well with her face. Total damage $95.

Third visit, same thing.

Fourth visit, she wanted me to tip 80-100 for the same thing, I passed. Settled for HJ but asked her for table shower after HJ finish, different experience, was nice

Fifth and sixth visit, I asked for CFS instead of HJ, she said she has boyfriend and doesn't do that, only hand job but she gave a good tease.

Seven, eight, nine, ten visit was just HJ, no enthusiasm, she had already stopped using hot stones and cracking the back! I used to see her for the massage, hot stones and she had good oils she used!

She was acting cocky at the end, so I stopped seeing her Fall 2020. She kept suggesting me to see her friend for extra stuff, but at that time I was meeting quality hoes in HX and was getting quality matches on Tinder / Hinge so I didn't go there since.What size were titties?

BigM1
02-17-22, 02:11
What is q reflex? I'm curious to look them up in RM.

$80 nude nuru. Sometimes I just like the tease. LOL no FS th this time. She said bring your own condom next time.

Heartless Jay
02-17-22, 02:24
Thiptara massage used to be good, but LE is on the street 24/7 it seems scouting the place.Jerry, you trying to tell me thip ta ra has girls that play? This was my go to legit Thai place for over a decade. I witnessed the owner chasing a monger out the door, yelling this is not a god damn * house! I never got the slightest hint extras were on the menu, from anyone. But hey, maybe you were lucky that day.

LilBuddyGillig
02-17-22, 12:06
This chick gets around. She works at a few places. They are b cups her tits weren't that small. LOL.

Still fun person she loves the anal stuff too!

Mary and Yuri are my new faves for Now at O Sp.

But an occasional Lina tops my week. Just text her ahead of time to see if she works at Elegant Massage in Cm or Emerald in Orange.Where is Elegant in CM?

BigBoDonk
02-17-22, 13:04
I am trying to understand the logic behind the HJ providers. So they allow to touch kitty, tits, jerk you off. But don't get to full action. Doesn't make sense to me, what will change if I will putt my sausage in her bun? Aren't we already having intercourse when touching each other everywhere?

Westttwon
02-17-22, 13:32
Whats the damage at Happy?She wanted $.2 but I only had 150 and she took it.

Damage was 40 door, 110 for her. She liked me a lot and I got 2 pops out of it and number.

Nice Guy 99
02-17-22, 13:35
I am trying to understand the logic behind the HJ providers. So they allow to touch kitty, tits, jerk you off. But don't get to full action. Doesn't make sense to me, what will change if I will putt my sausage in her bun? Aren't we already having intercourse when touching each other everywhere?Interesting post, Bo.

Intercourse is defined as:

1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.

2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.

3. sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.

So of course we are having intercourse even if it's with a no touching Bamboo Andi (see points 1&2).

One factor to also consider is STD safety. There is zero danger with an expertly provided HJ by the Andi's of the AMP world but the feelings for the recipient are largely the same. Yes, it could be argued that perhaps CIP, CIM or CIA feels a bit better but it's a tradeoff to be evaluated by each monger. I usually stick with the expert HJ providers (as opposed to mechanics who don't care about you feelings) but do occasionally get the itch and visit F&C Lucy. To each his own.

Danny2
02-17-22, 14:57
Is it OK to "accidentally" cum during a nuru session?. Will the girl freak out?.That is the whole point of it LOL have fun!

Grimmy23
02-17-22, 15:02
Interesting post, Bo.

Intercourse is defined as:

1. dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc.

2. interchange of thoughts, feelings, etc.

3. sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus.

So of course we are having intercourse even if it's with a no touching Bamboo Andi (see points 1&2).

One factor to also consider is STD safety. There is zero danger with an expertly provided HJ by the Andi's of the AMP world but the feelings for the recipient are largely the same. Yes, it could be argued that perhaps CIP, CIM or CIA feels a bit better but it's a tradeoff to be evaluated by each monger. I usually stick with the expert HJ providers (as opposed to mechanics who don't care about you feelings) but do occasionally get the itch and visit F&C Lucy. To each his own.I'm at the point in my mongering life where I don't even want FS anymore. Looking back at all of the FS mongering experiences I've had in my life, 90% of them have been nothing special. She hops on top and rides me to finish and it's over pretty quick, or I climb on top and maybe we change positions once or twice, but it has almost always felt like an "ok, let's get this over with" moment. There have been exceptions of course. Those are the other 10% that we all look for. I have found that more often than not, an expertly delivered HJ brings me more pleasure than a quickie FS session from someone who isn't really that into it.

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.

Illeffeqt
02-17-22, 15:08
Jerry, you trying to tell me thip ta ra has girls that play? This was my go to legit Thai place for over a decade. I witnessed the owner chasing a monger out the door, yelling this is not a god damn * house! I never got the slightest hint extras were on the menu, from anyone. But hey, maybe you were lucky that day.Lived across the street from this place for years. Killer legit Thai massage but no extra fun from my experience. Maybe we're just old and ugly Jay LOL.

Illeffeqt
02-17-22, 15:13
By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.Nothing else to add but a good personality with a fun and playful attitude and those are the ones you hang onto for as long as you can. I'll take that slow prolonged edged HJ over rushed FS any day.

BigBoDonk
02-17-22, 16:10
I'm at the point in my mongering life where I don't even want FS anymore. Looking back at all of the FS mongering experiences I've had in my life, 90% of them have been nothing special. She hops on top and rides me to finish and it's over pretty quick, or I climb on top and maybe we change positions once or twice, but it has almost always felt like an "ok, let's get this over with" moment. There have been exceptions of course. Those are the other 10% that we all look for. I have found that more often than not, an expertly delivered HJ brings me more pleasure than a quickie FS session from someone who isn't really that into it.

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.It is little different for me since my dong is a bit oversized. So doesn't matter if provider is not into it they still scream and moan. So it is much fun. However when getting HJ they are not able to grab it all so it doesn't feel that much action tbh.

D Schrute
02-17-22, 17:16
Has anyone tried Coco or Mina? A pm would be nice for some intel?Hey slammer, it's been a few months for me but today I texted the boss at 6*. I got photos but no names. If I go this weekend I will definitely report.

Fe Maiden
02-17-22, 19:11
I'm at the point in my mongering life where I don't even want FS anymore. Looking back at all of the FS mongering experiences I've had in my life, 90% of them have been nothing special. She hops on top and rides me to finish and it's over pretty quick, or I climb on top and maybe we change positions once or twice, but it has almost always felt like an "ok, let's get this over with" moment. There have been exceptions of course. Those are the other 10% that we all look for. I have found that more often than not, an expertly delivered HJ brings me more pleasure than a quickie FS session from someone who isn't really that into it.

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.Agreed. If only I could find the naked massage and HJ or BJ in the LF area, I'd be happy!!

StubbornMule
02-17-22, 19:20
I recall a post from a year or two ago describing a white girl named Lisa who worked at the complex at 440 Fair Dr. The monger described her as hot, good attitude, reasonable rates, etc, and posted a link to some pics. Just curious if anyone here has seen her or has contact info for her.

HermosaSurfer2
02-17-22, 20:09

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.I'm thinking along the same lines. I'm driving through O. C. On my way to S. D. And I'm thinking of stopping at Haven in Santa Ana. Can anybody confirm the reviews I'm seeing on RM? From those the place looks like it hits all the spots. So to speak.

Danzigx138
02-17-22, 20:19
Checked out Charli at Lake Forest #112 and think I found my new ATF. She's the coolest, sexiest chick ever I'm still thinking about it. Her picture on the spa Instagram was sort of ethnically ambiguous and she is too, I'm going to guess she's a Filipina because she looks so much like Lily Thai the super fire porn star from like 10 years ago. Early 20's, gorgeous eyes, perfect figure. Slightly thick but absolutely in shape, glorious round butt, incredible DD tits and a perfect figure. Went with standard nuru and she was super talkative and friendly, tons of body to body contact and a lot of teasing on the back. On the flip more body to body rubbing, tons of oil and a lot of contact. She's really good at teasing and is super sensual, makes you feel like an absolute king. Very accommodating with her technique and style, an absolute must repeat. I don't know if there's anything extra available, seems possible if she really digs you a bunch and you tip well but always doubtful at Nuru spots. Not sure what days she works, her insta is at oc_charlitheestallion.

JerryX
02-17-22, 21:57
I recall a post from a year or two ago describing a white girl named Lisa who worked at the complex at 440 Fair Dr. The monger described her as hot, good attitude, reasonable rates, etc, and posted a link to some pics. Just curious if anyone here has seen her or has contact info for her.I doubt it, no white girls works nuro / AMPs anymore.

JerryX
02-17-22, 21:59
Agreed. If only I could find the naked massage and HJ or BJ in the LF area, I'd be happy!!Go to O spa in Laguna hills, Mary will take good care of your cock on the daily, tight body, looks like late 4 os. Porksy says she's over 50 but in the dark she lets you play with her tight body.

JerryX
02-17-22, 22:00
Where is Elegant in CM?O Spa is in Laguna hills.

JerryX
02-17-22, 22:01
Jerry, you trying to tell me thip ta ra has girls that play? This was my go to legit Thai place for over a decade. I witnessed the owner chasing a monger out the door, yelling this is not a god damn * house! I never got the slightest hint extras were on the menu, from anyone. But hey, maybe you were lucky that day.LOL if the new talent likes you and you actually pay they will give out handies all day long buddy.

JerryX
02-17-22, 22:03
What is q reflex? I'm curious to look them up in RM.Its called Q Life Reflexology, just google it.

JerryX
02-17-22, 22:04
Humaniplex.Another bedpage type of site, thanks.

DaveSC
02-17-22, 22:58
I guess its HB, kinda on the north side closer to Seal Beach-ish.

Bolsa Chica and Edinger.

I remember a few years back, pre-covid, going there a few times and getting the standard service. It was nice, a little tease, a little HJ, at a place that was not as known, at least I hadn't seen it being talked about. So it was more 'exciting' not knowing if it was regular at this place or not.

Tried calling their number, I think they were closed down longer than a lot of the others, because they never answered and the door was always locked. Last week I ended up getting through, so they are open. I went in, cute (for me, cute is 40 ish 6/10 or better) Viet greeted me. Not who I remember (I think Mia) but was willing to give it a go. Took my money, led me to room. Then in walks the 3/10 (being generous.) Not outright ugly, just not someone who's even trying to be attractive. 50+, a bit overweight, thick cotton tights that went down just below the knee. But heck, figured I'd see where this was going. Was fine if it wasn't going anywhere. Was fine if it did.

Massage was decent, maybe a 6, the towel covered the goods, but she moved it off to the side here and there during the massage, as if to say, "we'll leave this here in case we need it". I did the calf-brush, and even up to the back of the thigh, I probably could have roamed OTC anywhere over the tights. But I figure, if I go that far, I'm stuck with the minimum $40, and at this point, I wasn't sure. Rarely do I make it out without a HJ, even if unpleasant and rushed.

On the flip, same 'push the towel far to the side' teasing technique, but never actually touching me. I grabbed myself (under the towel) and she told me that she's fine if I take care of myself.

Ended up passing. Half hour, standard $. 4 and wanted to leave her a nice 20% tip ($10) for the massage, but all I had was Jacksons, and I didn't want to ask for change, so she got a $20 tip. More than she deserved.

Still want to go back there, even if I got the same treatment but from the 6/10, it'd be fun. Overall, disappointed.

Sorry, I didn't get the names. RM has 30+ reviews, but all old, and the 'Sara' name sounded familiar for the one I wanted that day.

DaveSC
02-17-22, 23:05
I'm a regular reader, I know I'm not a regular poster, though I think my few posts have been decent. I try not to take without too much giving.

But, I want to take some advice or recommendation now.

My funds are watched pretty carefully, so I go get a massage every now and then when my shoulder is hurting again. It tends to be budget AMPs because credit card for house fee plus tip, and I can't get away with big tips without raising some flags. Anyway, seems to happen every few weeks. Wink Wink. I keep telling my SO that she should come with me or go get a massage for herself, so I don't feel so spoiled. She never does. She doesn't want to waste money on that type of thing. (And I'm very okay with offering but having her reject the offer!

Well, I think she is willing to go. So now I'm trying to find a place that might do couples massage, or possibly just massage both of us in separate rooms. Trying to find a place that's got decent looking ladies, maybe, but not 'obvious' ones. Many of the places I frequent have a milfy Asian (perfectly fine with me) wearing tight see-through tights or a low cut shirt, etc.

And finally, generally speaking with a couples massage, does the SO (female) feel more comfortable with a guy massaging her or a girl, or doesn't matter? (Assuming no extras to be offered for her.).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Slammer6008
02-17-22, 23:17
Hey slammer, it's been a few months for me but today I texted the boss at 6*. I got photos but no names. If I go this weekend I will definitely report.Go my son report back to me only and you'll be rewarded with 1000 virgins. And 15 slammer bucks.

Porkys1980
02-17-22, 23:36
Go my son report back to me only and you'll be rewarded with 1000 virgins. And 15 slammer bucks.Be more specific. Thanks LOL.

JakeForTheWin
02-18-22, 02:15

I did 30 minutes for 45.Well at least I know I'm not the only who thinks the new girls here don't know what they're doing. I saw Lena a while back and I usually go for nuru. I've been here several times so I know Kelly and she recommends good girls but Lena was average. I asked for nuru and she told me she doesn't do nuru only nude. I said no a HJ would be fine, she asked for a Benjamin, I told her no that's what I pay for nuru. Ended up giving 4 Jackson's. Same thing with skylar, she's not attractive BTW, short, chubby and session is lackluster, I asked for nuru and she said. 120, told her I only have 1 Benjamin, she said it's fine but next time. 120.

I'm hesitant to try out other girls here, like candie since my last two experiences weren't so great.

Mr Plumber
02-18-22, 05:55

What ever has been said about Cindy, Anna is worse. She's 5'6" and chubby. She wears a lot of eye makeup. She was wearing some sort of risqu black top, showing her fat back. I took one look at her and said hello then goodbye. So, I can't comment on her service. Her looks, alone, turned me off.

As far as I know, My Happy is still the bargain basement entry fee for a 60 minute session that gives extras but the providers I saw leave a lot to be desired.I've been endulging with Angela at MHF the last couple months. Very accommodating and sweet for a pushing-50 therapist. The last visit this past Tuesday the door fee went up to $40/ hour for me. Must be to pay for the new framed, dry-walled cubicles construction. No more small, curtained space to get your groove on. You boys who like her knees on the floor show or bend her over the table now have sufficient room to work. Now if they'd only bring in some sub-30 spinners with big Bs I'd be 'happy. '.

BrodieCuffs
02-18-22, 08:46
LOL! Where are these night clubs? Got some club names? I'd like to try some pickup lines on some GILFs.Now I'm curious, I've been on the civilian side recently and could use a granny LMAO.

Lucy just gets the job done on a moment's notice, assuming she's in. I'm not a good person LOL.

Slammer6008
02-18-22, 09:27
Be more specific. Thanks LOL.It's a massage Place where you get your Winkie sucked an fucked! Is that better.

Grimmy23
02-18-22, 10:33
I'm a regular reader, I know I'm not a regular poster, though I think my few posts have been decent. I try not to take without too much giving.

My funds are watched pretty carefully, so I go get a massage every now and then when my shoulder is hurting again. It tends to be budget AMPs because credit card for house fee plus tip, and I can't get away with big tips without raising some flags. Anyway, seems to happen every few weeks. Wink Wink. I keep telling my SO that she should come with me or go get a massage for herself, so I don't feel so spoiled. She never does. She doesn't want to waste money on that type of thing. (And I'm very okay with offering but having her reject the offer!

Well, I think she is willing to go. So now I'm trying to find a place that might do couples massage, or possibly just massage both of us in separate rooms. Trying to find a place that's got decent looking ladies, maybe, but not 'obvious' ones. Many of the places I frequent have a milfy Asian (perfectly fine with me) wearing tight see-through tights or a low cut shirt, etc.

And finally, generally speaking with a couples massage, does the SO (female) feel more comfortable with a guy massaging her or a girl, or doesn't matter? (Assuming no extras to be offered for her.).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.Honestly your best bet is to go to one of the chain massage places that has couples massage. Most have couples rooms with two tables so you can get massages together in the same room. I wouldn't recommend Massage Envy, but Burke Williams, Hand & Stone, or Elements are all good bets. You'll spend $100 each by the time you tip your therapists, but that will highlight the benefits of massage to your SO and maybe get your budget up a little. Some people go to the crappy (legit) Asian places where you can get massage cheaper, but I don't recommend that. You're probably going to get an inadequately trained, unlicensed provider working in conditions that don't meet sanitary standards for spas. For a real therapeutic, legit massage you have to go to someone who's professionally trained and licensed, and that costs a bit more.

Male therapists vs female. That depends on personal preferences. I have clients both male and female who only want to see male therapists because the perception is that males provide firmer pressure (not true, but some think so). I have female clients who would never let a male MT touch them, and I have female clients who specifically request males. It's all legit massage and private parts stay covered, so it doesn't matter a whole lot.

Just don't go to a legit place looking for an "attractive" provider. If you give out that vibe you'll get yourself banned and possibly reported to police. Legit places hire therapists based on their massage skills, not based on how they look. Touch any of them inappropriately or ask for extras and you'll create a world of problems for yourself, possibly including criminal charges. Offer extra money for a HJ and you'll likely have a police report filed against you for solicitation. Keep that stuff in the AMPs where it belongs.

Friendlylurker
02-18-22, 12:33
Lila at VT.

Short girl little round (Snooki body) but has nice D tits. I walked in she instantly asked if I had been there before and what I wanted I said a nuru is good. Takes off her closes tell me to just relax and only touching with hands. Massage was 4/10 and I'm someone who likes the massage part to be well done too. Slight teasing. And on the slip I fingered a little while she was serving me. Little bit of dirty talk but over 5/10 experience. Felt rushed and nonchalant. Wouldn't go back. She was nice though.

Jacky at VT.

Asian women late 30's probably. Really nice fake tits and knows what's she's doing. Doesn't speak much English but will give you a good massage and than slide all over on the flip. Really makes you want to stick it in. Seen her twice but only ever gotten HJ with chest play. Could probably get more if you asked. I'm tempted to see her again to see how far I can get. 8/10 would go again.

Only other girl I've seen recently is Esme at pure relax. Not much to say. A little chubby nice big tits but didn't really know what she was doing and took me a while to get done which is almost never the case. Would not see here again.I used to really enjoy seeing Jacky, she would give a nice sensual nuru with FS. Since becoming a regular, she rushes everything, no nuru and wants me to finish asap. I couldn't even finish the last time I saw her because I was expecting the rush and just couldn't get into it.

If she is treating you right, go for it, she used to be a lot of fun for me.

UciMagic
02-18-22, 15:14

Well, I think she is willing to go. So now I'm trying to find a place that might do couples massage, or possibly just massage both of us in separate rooms. Trying to find a place that's got decent looking ladies, maybe, but not 'obvious' ones. Many of the places I frequent have a milfy Asian (perfectly fine with me) wearing tight see-through tights or a low cut shirt, etc.Young Zi on brookhurst is my recommendation to throw her off your trail😁 I've taken mine there a few times. $45/ hr plus tip. Careful, she might go with you all the time here now.

Westttwon
02-18-22, 15:14
Yo, has anyone ever paid for their entire visit with a credit card? Some of my buddies will pay for the door fee with card and carry cash for a tip. But has anyone done the whole thing with a credit card?

Caribe
02-18-22, 15:18
What's Hx LOL.https://www.humaniplex.com

UciMagic
02-18-22, 15:36
Talk about an incognito shop. I just tried this place by Euclid and Ball. Just a single door next to a sandwich shop with the word "Spa" on it. No phone number, no picture, just a door covered with tin foil so you couldn't peak inside. I only went because someone posted about Lulu on rubmp.

Went on Thursday 10 am. Apple opened the door. Chinese girl, similar to Eco's Apple but with shorter hair and thicker. Makeup, nice long lashes, pink polkadot cocktail dress, round booty and large man-made Cs. My first time there and she hugged me like I've been there for years. Super friendly. Paid $60 for the hr and laid face down. Apple came back in and immediately laid down on my back and embraced me. The heck? Whatever, I just bent my arms backwards to feel up her ass. That's one hell of a welcome. Hard pressure massage and some chit chat for 30 minutes. Then she asked what I wanted. Everything of course. She rattled off a list that started at $. 6. up to $3. Dayam. I told her it was my birthday and settled at $. 6 paid upfront. CBJ and CFS. Her ass clapping on me so loud you could probably hear it two rooms down. Finished inside, cleaned up, kissed and said goodbye. I'll be back as a treat but want to try Lulu next.

Someone else go try it and report back how it went for you.

Fe Maiden
02-18-22, 17:00
Go to O spa in Laguna hills, Mary will take good care of your cock on the daily, tight body, looks like late 4 os. Porksy says she's over 50 but in the dark she lets you play with her tight body.Does she get naked though? That's my main goal is to find a good massage provider who gets naked and gives a nice HE.

Ad949
02-18-22, 17:41
Agreed. If only I could find the naked massage and HJ or BJ in the LF area, I'd be happy!!Bio Luana (formerly Bio Therapy) on Aspan in LF should suit your needs just fine for basic are&T sans clothing.

SCJohn
02-18-22, 21:36
Yo, has anyone ever paid for their entire visit with a credit card? Some of my buddies will pay for the door fee with card and carry cash for a tip. But has anyone done the whole thing with a credit card?Yes, but it's unusual. Most places will take a CC for the HF, but request cash for tips.

SCJohn
02-18-22, 21:38
Young Zi on brookhurst is my recommendation to throw her off your trail😁 I've taken mine there a few times. $45/ hr plus tip. Careful, she might go with you all the time here now.+2.

I've also brought the SO to YZ for a massage. They do have male MT's there if that's her preference.

Porkys1980
02-18-22, 22:52
Yes, but it's unusual. Most places will take a CC for the HF, but request cash for tips.3 out of 5 places accepts cash only. Too many mongers stiff the girls.

Porkys1980
02-18-22, 22:54
Bio Luana (formerly Bio Therapy) on Aspan in LF should suit your needs just fine for basic are&T sans clothing.Whos the best one that works there for HJ, HE, naked massages? I know of a spot right across from the bowling alley, but those chicks are heavy. LOL.

Porkys1980
02-18-22, 22:55
Does she get naked though? That's my main goal is to find a good massage provider who gets naked and gives a nice HE.Let her do most of the work, then when she teases you enough, she flips you over and she takes her top and bottoms off. Nice body. But Yuri is the hottest one of them all.

Porkys1980
02-18-22, 22:57
Talk about an incognito shop. I just tried this place by Euclid and Ball. Just a single door next to a sandwich shop with the word "Spa" on it. No phone number, no picture, just a door covered with tin foil so you couldn't peak inside. I only went because someone posted about Lulu on rubmp.

Went on Thursday 10 am. Apple opened the door. Chinese girl, similar to Eco's Apple but with shorter hair and thicker. Makeup, nice long lashes, pink polkadot cocktail dress, round booty and large man-made Cs. My first time there and she hugged me like I've been there for years. Super friendly. Paid $60 for the hr and laid face down. Apple came back in and immediately laid down on my back and embraced me. The heck? Whatever, I just bent my arms backwards to feel up her ass. That's one hell of a welcome. Hard pressure massage and some chit chat for 30 minutes. Then she asked what I wanted. Everything of course. She rattled off a list that started at $. 6. up to $3. Dayam. I told her it was my birthday and settled at $. 6 paid upfront. CBJ and CFS. Her ass clapping on me so loud you could probably hear it two rooms down. Finished inside, cleaned up, kissed and said goodbye. I'll be back as a treat but want to try Lulu next.

Someone else go try it and report back how it went for you.I thnk I been there, but be more specific donut shop name, thanks!

Porkys1980
02-18-22, 23:02
Yeah, when Zelda broke that dildo out my first thought was oh hell no, you're not shoving that thing up my ass. She got me nice and relaxed though, and when she got it in there it was actually enjoyable. When you see Zelda you just have to get yourself into that Zen and understand that you're in for something very different, and you're probably going to experience an orgasm like nine you've ever had before. I actually came twice with her, which I never do. The first one was dry. I came really hard and was out of breath. She said "that was hot but I didn't get any of the good stuff. Let's keep going. " I was like oh fuck. LOL. She kept working (I don't even want to know what noises came out of me) and about 5 minutes later I erupted all over her hands. I didn't even know I was capable of shooting that much cum out at once. When I went home and took a nap because I needed one.What AMP is this please??

Heartless Jay
02-19-22, 01:30
Today was visit 4 or 5 with Yoyo at Bali foot spa. Very cute curly haired spinner. Decent massage, decent tease, but no real skill at edging, just straight to the hammer when the time comes. Nice soft B cups with tiny nips, which she lets me fondle under the bra, but have yet to talk her into removing her top. Will not finger my anus either. This'll probably be my last visit, as I expect a provider at this type of AMP to increase access as the visits accumulate. There are just so many options out there, no need to settle. On the plus side, she's a sweet girl and doesn't cheat on time. Finishes the hour with a solid head and neck massage.

Superflytnt
02-19-22, 11:04

By expertly delivered, I generally mean fully naked provider who gives a decent massage, does a lot of teasing, doesn't mind being mutually touched, and takes her time with a nice slow release (and doesn't just make me bust my nut in 30 seconds like most do). Those expert HJs are hard to come by, but when you find one it's pure bliss IMHO. Throw a little BBBJ into the mix and you've hit the jackpot.I found a couple recently that do it like experts. Great message too. I think they also appreciate being hugged and held and being treated like human beings.

Amoreux
02-19-22, 14:35
I thnk I been there, but be more specific donut shop name, thanks!I did Lulu at this place yesterday. She is terrific.

SlickJJ
02-19-22, 14:48
I thnk I been there, but be more specific donut shop name, thanks!I have been there. I actually think there is no name. Doesn't matter as it doesn't have any signs. It's next door to THH viet sandwhich shop.

Alkalinedio
02-19-22, 14:53
Just called them, there is no Anna that works there. You sure you got the name right?

Thanks,

AD.

Grimmy23
02-19-22, 15:01
What AMP is this please??Zelda the OC Walnutsaver. She's independent. You can google her.

Grimmy23
02-19-22, 15:02
I found a couple recently that do it like experts. Great message too. I think they also appreciate being hugged and held and being treated like human beings.I'd love to hear the places you discovered.

Ad949
02-19-22, 18:39
Whos the best one that works there for HJ, HE, naked massages? I know of a spot right across from the bowling alley, but those chicks are heavy. LOL.If you are looking for a latina then Erika, Sarah, and Tracy are all safe bets here.

Porkys1980
02-19-22, 18:56
Just called them, there is no Anna that works there. You sure you got the name right?

Thanks,

AD.Yes she does exist and gives great head. Maybe she don't like the way mongers inquirer LOL.

Porkys1980
02-19-22, 18:56
I did Lulu at this place yesterday. She is terrific.What's the damage LOL.

BigBoDonk
02-19-22, 20:19
Anyone went to lucky 7 on Goldenwest?

Does a place on Lampson and GG as legit sex or just HJ?

Member1115
02-20-22, 02:48
I recall an AMP in a small shopping center with a liquor store or 7-11 right next to it that catered to certain fetish requests. In addition to massages. Nothing too hardcore per se, but I do recall they even advertised themselves on BP as offering foot fetish entertainment, amongst a couple of other entrees. I'm sorry, but I can't recall city or major street it's on. All I recall for sure, regarding the location, is that it's in OC.

Anyone know or recall that AMP? Know what happened to that place? Did it move, change names, etc?

Thanks all.

Arden1362
02-20-22, 11:05
I recall an AMP in a small shopping center with a liquor store or 7-11 right next to it that catered to certain fetish requests. In addition to massages. Nothing too hardcore per se, but I do recall they even advertised themselves on BP as offering foot fetish entertainment, amongst a couple of other entrees. I'm sorry, but I can't recall city or major street it's on. All I recall for sure, regarding the location, is that it's in OC.

Anyone know or recall that AMP? Know what happened to that place? Did it move, change names, etc?

Thanks all.Depending on the provider, they also offer milking, prostate massage, and BYOD. Highly recommend.