PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

Grimmy23
01-02-22, 18:52
Made a return trip to Bamboo and drew the much reviewed Andi this time. She's a cute-ish 40 something Chinese with a completely flat chest and ass, as reported. While I was face down I did a little bit of feeling up her legs through her jeans just to let her know that I know the drill. But from the reviews that she doesn't like being touched I didn't persist for long and mostly resisted the temptation to touch her. She did one of the better massages and face down teases I've ever had in an AMP. A lot of ass and ball play, including her going 2 knuckles deep up my rear entrance. Then the flip and a nice, slow, sensual release. Definitely not a jackhammer. I'd love to see her naked someday but I know that's a near impossibility. I'm attracted to the petite small-boobed Asian body type. She reminds me of one of my employees who I've fantasized about nailing for the last 4 years. I've read that she is available for more than just HJ but it takes a lot of work to get her there. I may return to see her again. We will see.

OakOak22
01-02-22, 21:02
Hello friends,

Recently discovered this new community and eagerly made an account so I can share my experiences too.

I'm also fairly new to this but I've been to Honey Spa once and TOP10 in Westminster, twice.

My experience at TOP10 were positive, 40 to get in and 40 for a BBHJ. Don't remember both of their names but I asked if I could choose my girl and they allowed me to. (Ladies were around 30 ish to 40 ish, around 6's or 7's).

Pretty enough to get the job done.

My experience at Honey Spa was mostly negative. I also don't remember her name as it was awhile back. However, the whole experience was rather annoying because my lady (mid 20's probably college student, Latina) did not tie her hair and decided to let it hang. It seemed as though she was actually trying to hide her face so she wouldn't be recognized. Whatever the cause, it was a major turn off and I could tell she was not feeling it either and it was a platonic experience.BBHJ? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a first for me big dog.

Heartless Jay
01-03-22, 02:31
I get it, but damn all these cyptic names for us noobs. Would like to visit today if possible, need a number or instagram. Please PM.Patience, my friend. Asking for a number, like today already, won't get you far. Take a step back and think about why we may be cryptic in our descriptions. Could be any combination of not wanting to flood our favorite places with noobs who don't know the game, not wanting to tell LEO exactly where all the fun is, and maybe just expecting noobs to contribute a little before we drop all of our hard earned mongering secrets on someone we know nothing about and hasn't contributed much of anything to the forum. Take a little time, drop back 20 pages and read. Make some choices and go out and visit a few places. Report back with all the details. Then you'd be surprised at how helpful we can all be. We eagerly look forward to your contributions.

SexySpam
01-03-22, 14:52
BBHJ? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a first for me big dog.Technically it's correct? Hahaha.

I also get BBDFK and BBLFK.

NailBoiz1
01-03-22, 14:59
I have been there a few times. $60 for the house (30-45 minutes) $200 for the girl. NO GFE, BBJ or BBFS. NO showers for you or the girl. I will take a K agency over this place.With what you mentioned below, for sure K agency would be a much better option. Thanks for the info BTW.

IndieBoi
01-03-22, 16:51
Decided to roll the dice and headed out to La Mer Day Spa in orange city. I went early in the morning 10:50 ish am and it was already busy due to recent reports on Rubmapa according to the provider I got. Waited 20 minutes before being let in. The girl I got was named Hannah. Appearance wise she's young slim petite about 5'5 tall. Nice little tits with big nipples. Nice little ass on her too grab too. House fee was $60 for 45 minutes. She gave a decent massage it was not hard at all just soft. Didn't start teasing till she massaged my lower body when I was lying down. On the flip she quoted me 80 for a HJ and 140 for "nuru". Crazy prices I told her I only had $100 and she said it was ok this time for the nuru. Nuru was okay she allowed roaming and lets you suck on her tits just no FIV. I was hoping FS would be available here but no luck. Guess my adventures continue in search of a petite asian young to FS with apart from the places we already know FS is available like wellness and new moon. Good luck everyone on their mongering!

Caribe
01-03-22, 18:04
BBHJ? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a first for me big dog.Yeah, that should be the standard but I've heard of much worse. I even witnessed a provider walking out of a curtained room with latex gloves. I had just finished my FS session. I could hear a monger in the next room busting a nut. As I walked out of my room, the provider in that other room walked out wearing a pair of purple gloves. I felt bad for that monger.

Grimmy23
01-03-22, 18:44
Yeah, that should be the standard but I've heard of much worse. I even witnessed a provider walking out of a curtained room with latex gloves. I had just finished my FS session. I could hear a monger in the next room busting a nut. As I walked out of my room, the provider in that other room walked out wearing a pair of purple gloves. I felt bad for that monger.If the girl has any kind of open cut on her hand I'd rather be safe than sorry. Still weird though.

Strangest I ever had was a place in Downey where some of the girls literally use Saran Wrap for the BJ. And a couple times in Asia where they actually put two condoms on me, which if you research even a little bit is actually dangerous because they're more likely to tear that way.

Action22
01-03-22, 18:48
BBHJ? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a first for me big dog.Actually that was a menu item on Redbook reviews back in the day.

GoKipper
01-03-22, 20:54
Went to Wellness center on Brookhurst hoping to find some cute viets but was instead greeted by a white?/ Latina?/ Persian? Lady who looked to be in her 30's or so. Not bad looking and decent body. She got straight to the point and asked if I wanted HE or FS and asked for 240. Told her all I had was 200 and it was on. She had a bad attitude and didn't allow any touching at all. Would not recommend. Need to stick with the Koreans agencies instead of always hoping for something good at the AMPs.

Mr Plumber
01-04-22, 02:55
BBHJ? HAHAHAHAHAHA that's a first for me big dog.Aber at Le Palace was a latex glove wearer the first few times she offered me a HJ. I laughed but she seemed so nervous about it. I told her, "It's OK, the little fella doesn't bite. Too hard. Just don't get any in your eye. " I laughed again. Aber didn't.

Now she's handy sans the glove but won't entertain any further ministrations, either from or to her. Bummer.

ArchOwl
01-04-22, 11:55
Decided to roll the dice and headed out to La Mer Day Spa in orange city. I went early in the morning 10:50 ish am and it was already busy due to recent reports on Rubmapa according to the provider I got. Waited 20 minutes before being let in. The girl I got was named Hannah. Appearance wise she's young slim petite about 5'5 tall. Nice little tits with big nipples. Nice little ass on her too grab too. House fee was $60 for 45 minutes. She gave a decent massage it was not hard at all just soft. Didn't start teasing till she massaged my lower body when I was lying down. On the flip she quoted me 80 for a HJ and 140 for "nuru". Crazy prices I told her I only had $100 and she said it was ok this time for the nuru. Nuru was okay she allowed roaming and lets you suck on her tits just no FIV. I was hoping FS would be available here but no luck. Guess my adventures continue in search of a petite asian young to FS with apart from the places we already know FS is available like wellness and new moon. Good luck everyone on their mongering!My rule of thumb is that nuru will never result in FS, especially if you opt for hhr.

Dohma22
01-04-22, 13:33
Ya there's some attitude there. My quick test that usually works is I ask to see who's working, many times the girls are annoyed they have to get off their phones to come to the hallway. The when I see something I like I'll ask "so are you nice? In a flirty way. If they reciprocate with flirtiness or a big smile your chances are higher. If they're snarky it's a no go. No bulletproof but increases the odds!

Went to Wellness center on Brookhurst hoping to find some cute viets but was instead greeted by a white?/ Latina?/ Persian? Lady who looked to be in her 30's or so. Not bad looking and decent body. She got straight to the point and asked if I wanted HE or FS and asked for 240. Told her all I had was 200 and it was on. She had a bad attitude and didn't allow any touching at all. Would not recommend. Need to stick with the Koreans agencies instead of always hoping for something good at the AMPs.

QuickOne
01-04-22, 13:43
Yeah, that should be the standard but I've heard of much worse. I even witnessed a provider walking out of a curtained room with latex gloves. I had just finished my FS session. I could hear a monger in the next room busting a nut. As I walked out of my room, the provider in that other room walked out wearing a pair of purple gloves. I felt bad for that monger.I have provided my "therapist" some "purple Gloves" a few times when I was looking for some Prostate Therapy. It made me laugh when my "therapist" was gloved up. The gloves looked huge on her small hands. I think we all must have that fantasy of the sexy nurse "snapping" that form fitting glove!

RBFSyndrome
01-04-22, 14:25
If the girl has any kind of open cut on her hand I'd rather be safe than sorry. Still weird though.

Strangest I ever had was a place in Downey where some of the girls literally use Saran Wrap for the BJ. And a couple times in Asia where they actually put two condoms on me, which if you research even a little bit is actually dangerous because they're more likely to tear that way.Pet peeve is when girls wear gloves to massage my feet. There's a stark difference between hands vs gloves, just feels much worse.

Also do you guys ever get boils on your legs? I get them periodically and not sure if it's because of MPs or not.

ReckSlaf
01-04-22, 15:25
My rule of thumb is that nuru will never result in FS, especially if you opt for hhr.Probably right on the half hour thing, but I've had FS at nuru places before.

Honey spa. Called herself "Black smurfette". We had amazing chemistry, complete flirt session entire time, DFK and nipple licking. Started to play with kitty and she pulled off panties and just slid me in. Thought it was just going to be camel toe slide, but nope. She just went for it. She grinded for a bit but looked at clock and we were 15 min past hour so we had to stop. Less than a minute and I couldn't finish, but she showered with me for a bit after. Too chicken to get her number to continue, but this was right before COVID so never got to repeat.

VT spa. Said her name was "Sealy" she was specific it wasn't Cici. Mid 30's asian provider asked what I did with provider last time I was there. I lied and told her latina did everything. She went to look for cover but couldn't find one. So we talked ourselves into doing it bb. She started on top but got kinda weirded out and offered to finish with BBBJ which was pretty amazing. I nudged to roll her over and was able to finish in mish and cip. This was for $. 8 over house.

Honey seemed like a rare thing. But VT definitely has been offering. Latina providers were definitely offering something for $$. 5, but that was too much for not very attractive provider. Rather do Korean agency for that much. But I've been to non-nuru places where if the girl is willing to strip naked, FS is most likely on the table if you repeat.

Taws6
01-04-22, 17:17
Ya there's some attitude there. My quick test that usually works is I ask to see who's working, many times the girls are annoyed they have to get off their phones to come to the hallway. The when I see something I like I'll ask "so are you nice? In a flirty way. If they reciprocate with flirtiness or a big smile your chances are higher. If they're snarky it's a no go. No bulletproof but increases the odds!Agree 100%.

Some places though, there's only just one. Perhaps 2 working.

HeadorTail
01-04-22, 18:34
Pet peeve is when girls wear gloves to massage my feet. There's a stark difference between hands vs gloves, just feels much worse.

Also do you guys ever get boils on your legs? I get them periodically and not sure if it's because of MPs or not.No on the boils.

I asked a provider friend about the gloves. She said at many legit places they use gloves for the feet for two reasons. They sometimes use a soaping agent that is a little acerbic and abrasive so it protects their hands. Secondly many customers have callouses and dead skin to work off. How unsexy is that? LOL.

I have had providers use a "finger condom" on my ass or when I let my finger do the work inside her. Kind of a veteran move on their part. The comments about the Bamboo girls all slipping a digit got me to thinking. We all say we want to be the first one into a provider. I'm not sure I want to be the sixth guy getting that same finger up his ass. If they can get dna from under your nails I shudder to think what these ladies might have under there. Just sayin. Hahaha.

Slammer6008
01-04-22, 18:53
Don't go. Hey just seen Lulu at happy in Santa Ana. She's slow. So if some of my mongers can get over there and give her that lady some business. We're running a special over there today slammers three months before summer special. Headortails what is the rule of thumb? Without looking it up 😁.

Slammer6008
01-04-22, 20:20
Don't go. Hey just seen Lulu at happy in Santa Ana. She's slow. So if some of my mongers can get over there and give her that lady some business. We're running a special over there today slammers three months before summer special. Headortails what is the rule of thumb? Without looking it up 😁.Is someone going to call a set up appointment?

BigFish999
01-04-22, 20:23
Do you guys know any good place where an Asian lady can wax or sugar Jr in OC or garden Grove area? Professional or not, I care about a cheap deal and no appointment. I like to explore new experiences.

I tried the ones in Huntington & Newport, always booked, no walk in, I can't do that, and also they require registration.

Wireless91910
01-04-22, 20:34
I inquired if I should cum in the back door, She said it was closed. Slammer you always leave the light on and the door closed.

Is someone going to call a set up appointment?

July1714
01-04-22, 21:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

July1714
01-04-22, 21:39
I went over the weekend with Ana because I was having a shitty day. Got the bed on the far right corner furthest from everyone. If you have been here you know what I mean. Started off with a great massage. 10/10 a bit hard but great. On the turn She leaves and comes back with a blanket, which took my by surprise. She whispered to me that she was going to ask me out loud if I was cold and to reply yes. Through me off since I've seen her a lot and never has she brought out a whole bed blanket. I answered yes and she put it on top. Started massaging the star and junior. But out of no where she puts the blanket on top of me, gets naked and lays next to me kissing my neck and putting her boobs on my chest. Took 10 minutes to bust. She wanted me to fuck her but changed her mind cause mamasan called her. This is a first for me! Gave her 80 cash because she deserved it! Ymym. You may get a BBHJ LMFAO! AHAHAHAHA.

[Deleted by Admin]

Slammer6008
01-04-22, 21:43
I inquired if I should cum in the back door, She said it was closed. Slammer you always leave the light on and the door closed.Hahahaha. She is too tight. But she's cool.

Heartless Jay
01-05-22, 01:30
Had my 3rd visit with Yoyo at Bali foot spa. She's a really sweet girl, cute face, long curly hair, and a petite body. Each time she's worn these lycra pants with padding in the ass. Perhaps she's compensating for her flat ass, but it's a weird effect when roaming. Good massage, good teasing with feather light touch around the ass and the boys. On the flip she knows what to do. She allows some OTC roaming, but got a hard no when asking her to lift her top. So after three visits I'm pretty sure HJ is all I'm going to get from her. Would love to try her FS, but it's just not happening. Saw two young PPS lurking around, so perhaps she's married to one of them. Anyway, worth repeating for the quality massage and nice HJ, as long as you know that's where it ends. Not the cheapest place in town, 40 house and 50 tip, but not a bad option for a decent massage (full 60 minutes) and a good handshake from a cute little sweetheart. Anyone else have something to add regarding Bali? Especially on Yoyo. If an investment of a few more visits will get me into her pants, I'm all in.

GoKipper
01-05-22, 01:55
Anyone know what ever happened to Lavendar Spa in Garden grove and all the girls that used to work there? Actually majority of the Garden Grove spas have closed down.

SlickJJ
01-05-22, 12:11
First went to Suphattra's in Orange. Waited about 5 minutes no one came to the front desk even after ringing the bell. Sorry David (voice caller I'd) you not getting a massage either as no one picked up the incoming phone call. Bounced to Top 10 after that.

Top 10 is in an extremely busy shopping center so parking can be a bit of a pain. And if you are looking for cover as you walk in theres none. Paid my 30 to get in for 30 minutes boy that is cheap. Might have to do a hour. Massage was good. It was using a sheet no oil. Great tease. Upon the flip she whispered if I wanted more. Hard to even talk to the girl because walls only go hallfway. You can hear everything. Dude next door didn't get anything LOL. HJ was great. Reached under the clothes and she asked me if I would tip more. She was wearing a tshirt and yoga pants. Padded bra reaveled nice little Bs. Finished and I tipped 40. She looked disspointed and asked for more but that's all I had. Was just expecting the standard tip. As I was leaving 1 girl in the hallway and 2 sitting out on the couch. All looked very average. My girl was thin and fairly tall if that's your type. Maybe she was a 6. I would probably come back because everything was solid. Out the door for 70 isn't too bad. Just wish they were cuter. Forgot to add this place is clean. After we are done she takes off all the sheets and grabs new ones. I was like wow you do that for everyone. Shes like we want it clean everytime.

ArchOwl
01-05-22, 13:03
Also do you guys ever get boils on your legs? I get them periodically and not sure if it's because of MPs or not.You should probably get that checked out by a doctor.

Anyone know what ever happened to Lavendar Spa in Garden grove and all the girls that used to work there? Actually majority of the Garden Grove spas have closed down.GG is pretty active in terms of spas compared to other cities, but yeah no clue what happened to the Lavendar Spa girls. One of the girls I was texting ended up in that spa right behind Lavendar, but when that place closed she changed her number and I never got word from her again.

ReckSlaf
01-05-22, 13:32
Anyone know what ever happened to Lavendar Spa in Garden grove and all the girls that used to work there? Actually majority of the Garden Grove spas have closed down.New Moon Spa has taken over that spot, I went a couple times and had older Latina who was pretty attractive, but FS was pretty wooden performance-wise and she was rushed both times. People mentioned a younger girl, but never seen her. It's open late, but I've gone by at night and it's sporadically open or not. There's a place that re-opened just up the street in the Korean plaza but the quality was pretty bad.

Connaisseur
01-05-22, 17:48
Stopped by one of my local favorites a couple of times recently. While spending a bit more than at your regular run-of-the-mill AMP, the girls are hot, and the experience leaves nothing to be desired.

I usually text them to check who is working, and they send an Insta link to the providers' (slightly altered) images, but at least you get an idea whether she is Asian, Latina, White, etc. First time around I got Shauna; hot college-age girl in her 20 ies; offered Nuru, but I just wanted a nude massage. She sucked on the massage side of things, but having her hot nude bod right next to / on top of me made up for the lack in technique. She reminded me of a yoga instructor I had recently met, and that got me pretty excited. Finished happy, but all things considered I probably wouldn't pick her again.

Next time around, I found an old favorite of mine, Camilla (I posted about her a while ago); she is probably half-Latina or even middle-eastern / half-white, but what a body! At a towering 5'3", with long curly hair down past her butt, and not too skinny (but also not junky, just the right mix) and a personality to match! She recognized me immediately, and once again we went for nude massage, but with Camilla it's really more about a total GFE. She touches, rubs, teases, jokes, and makes you feel you are literally on a really great date with her. These girls normally don't let you suck on their nipples, but I managed to get one of her shapely bees into my mouth, and gave her smallish soft rubber tip a gentle nibble. And she didn't object. On the contrary, after a minute or so her nipple doubled in length, and she smiled sheepishly, almost embarrassed. Needless to say, I didn't last long, and left a very happy man. I normally only go for HJ, and while I know some girls at 109 offer more, I am not sure about Camilla (although it would probably be worth a shot); I do know that she does Nuru, personally I just don't find value in the added cost.

The house fee is. 45 for HHR, and you get to negotiate the rest with your technician. As I said, they expect more than the average AMP, but do go full nude and let you roam. With Shauna, the donation was never mentioned, and I gave her. 8; Camilla insists on 1.0-1.2, but hell she is worth it.

Monger on!

Conn.

US993
01-05-22, 20:21
Had my 3rd visit with Yoyo at Bali foot spa. She's a really sweet girl, cute face, long curly hair, and a petite body. Each time she's worn these lycra pants with padding in the ass. Perhaps she's compensating for her flat ass, but it's a weird effect when roaming. Good massage, good teasing with feather light touch around the ass and the boys. On the flip she knows what to do. She allows some OTC roaming, but got a hard no when asking her to lift her top. So after three visits I'm pretty sure HJ is all I'm going to get from her. Would love to try her FS, but it's just not happening. Saw two young PPS lurking around, so perhaps she's married to one of them. Anyway, worth repeating for the quality massage and nice HJ, as long as you know that's where it ends. Not the cheapest place in town, 40 house and 50 tip, but not a bad option for a decent massage (full 60 minutes) and a good handshake from a cute little sweetheart. Anyone else have something to add regarding Bali? Especially on Yoyo. If an investment of a few more visits will get me into her pants, I'm all in.I've had the same experience with Yoyo. I've gone twice and just received a HJ, nothing more despite trying for more. All in all, its a good experience but I loose interest if I don't think there's anything more.

Lift Her Up
01-05-22, 21:48
You should probably get that checked out by a doctor.I agree. In my teens and twenties I got two at the base of my spine and one up near my taint. If these things should burst open on your inside, really nasty poison can spread. In my case, the fluid inside stunk a lot worse than s. I had mine lanced by a physician. It was not especially painful. One was a little disconcertingly stinging and the other time I couldn't even tell what the doc was doing.

But I don't think, amateur that I am, that these are from visiting an MP.

Lift Her Up.

HeadHunter1969
01-05-22, 22:17
Normally when there's a bust there's news all over the place. I can't even find a news release about it anywhere. If there's a news release then we probably have her real name and can look up the charges pretty easily. This bust has been eerily quiet.

Anyway, these places are usually built around layers of ownership where the "owner" is just a front person, and the real owner is someone in Asia outside of the reach of LE. Rose has been in the business long enough that I'm sure she was smart about how she set things up. She surely wouldn't have taken an undue risk. If I'm wrong on that, absolute worst case is she gets convicted of pimping / pandering which has a max sentence of 6 years + $10 k fine. Given the state of the state penal system she'd likely get half that and be out on parole in a year. More likely she'd get a fine and probation unless she's had prior convictions. Bottom line I wouldn't worry about her too much. The authorities don't have much to gain by locking someone like her up.I'm surprised it took as long as it did! That location was right next to some legit businesses and she had virtually no window tint or curtains. I used to see her quite a bit and she would walk me out into the lobby in those tiny little dresses with her tits hanging out! One time she walked me out to the parking lot to show me her new car! You know the dentist next door was on to her! (I think the guy who runs the 7/11 may have been a customer! LOL.

HeadHunter1969
01-05-22, 22:20
I have been there a few times. $60 for the house (30-45 minutes) $200 for the girl. NO GFE, BBJ or BBFS. NO showers for you or the girl. I will take a K agency over this place.Thanks for keeping the grammar on point! DJez!

Mr Plumber
01-06-22, 02:46
... Top 10 is in an extremely busy shopping center so parking can be a bit of a pain. And if you are looking for cover as you walk in theres none.... I've not had a bad experience from any provider at Top 10. Ever. Love that place. Always pleasant and seeking your satisfaction. As for parking, just drive around back, park, go to their well-marked door, knock and enjoy the heck out of' the next 30 to 60 minutes of your life.

Grimmy23
01-06-22, 10:38
I'm surprised it took as long as it did! That location was right next to some legit businesses and she had virtually no window tint or curtains. I used to see her quite a bit and she would walk me out into the lobby in those tiny little dresses with her tits hanging out! One time she walked me out to the parking lot to show me her new car! You know the dentist next door was on to her! (I think the guy who runs the 7/11 may have been a customer! LOL.Nirvana was the u,Tim ate walk off shame. Almost every time I went there I had to wait in the lobby for a bit. So here you are, sitting there in the lobby with completely clear windows and nowhere to hide while a bunch of people walked past and looked in. And then you got into the room with walls not all the way to the ceiling and find out that someone else was going to do the massage and Rose would just come in for the finish. You're laying there getting rubbed up by someone else while listening to the the guy in the room next to you pounding Rose's ass, then a few minutes later you're listening to her slurp away on the guy in the room across the hall, then finally it's your turn. I was never a fan of the setup there.

Yeah that place lasted a long time but I'm not too surprised. It's not easy to bust these places, and more often than not when they do get taken down it's just the city pulling their business license. As I mentioned in my previous post, taking down an MP doesn't really accomplish much because the real kingpin of the operation is hiding behind layers somewhere out of reach of US authorities. The apparent "owner" that gets arrested is usually just a shell and there's not much the authorities can get them for. Most cities will just leave them be unless they're drawing complaints as a public nuisance. Bust an MP and another one just pops up in its place somewhere down the street. I know places in Downey that have been in business 30+ years and the local PD knows full well what happens in there. They know they can't stop it. If they bust the places they'll just drive them further underground. Where they are now they're contained and not causing the city any problems, so they just sort of monitor and leave them alone.

Slammer6008
01-06-22, 13:06
Nirvana was the u,Tim ate walk off shame. Almost every time I went there I had to wait in the lobby for a bit. So here you are, sitting there in the lobby with completely clear windows and nowhere to hide while a bunch of people walked past and looked in. And then you got into the room with walls not all the way to the ceiling and find out that someone else was going to do the massage and Rose would just come in for the finish. You're laying there getting rubbed up by someone else while listening to the the guy in the room next to you pounding Rose's ass, then a few minutes later you're listening to her slurp away on the guy in the room across the hall, then finally it's your turn. I was never a fan of the setup there.

Yeah that place lasted a long time but I'm not too surprised. It's not easy to bust these places, and more often than not when they do get taken down it's just the city pulling their business license. As I mentioned in my previous post, taking down an MP doesn't really accomplish much because the real kingpin of the operation is hiding behind layers somewhere out of reach of US authorities. The apparent "owner" that gets arrested is usually just a shell and there's not much the authorities can get them for. Most cities will just leave them be unless they're drawing complaints as a public nuisance. Bust an MP and another one just pops up in its place somewhere down the street. I know places in Downey that have been in business 30+ years and the local PD knows full well what happens in there. They know they can't stop it. If they bust the places they'll just drive them further underground. Where they are now they're contained and not causing the city any problems, so they just sort of monitor and leave them alone.When she moved from diamond spa in La Palma to Los Alamitos / Rossmoor it had bust me written on the walls. Yes Rose would be popping out all over the place outside. She should have went to the Westminster area. La Palma for me was great Rose / Lisa, Nancy slim long black hair hot, Sheila DD hot body what a pleaser. Would have Sheila on Thursday an Nancy on Sunday. Nancy quit, lost Sheila number, then diamond closed down. Then slammer we ducked. 🤣129315;129315;.

Spot in Westminster. In La Palma it was rose / Lisa, Nancy hot viet slim long black hair. An my all time favorite Sheila. 36 DD killer body but she was a pleaser like all of them.

Rdyn Nvu
01-06-22, 13:34
When she moved from diamond spa in La Palma to Los Alamitos / Rossmoor it had bust me written on the walls. Yes Rose would be popping out all over the place outside. She should have went to the Westminster area. La Palma for me was great Rose / Lisa, Nancy slim long black hair hot, Sheila DD hot body what a pleaser. Would have Sheila on Thursday an Nancy on Sunday. Nancy quit, lost Sheila number, then diamond closed down. Then slammer we ducked. 🤣129315;129315;.

Spot in Westminster. In La Palma it was rose / Lisa, Nancy hot viet slim long black hair. An my all time favorite Sheila. 36 DD killer body but she was a pleaser like all of them.Sounds like the Korean (I think) Rose at an Irvine AMP, on mcdorment or something. This was probably 10+ years ago. But, damn sounds like the same sequence and same hot body. Mamasan gave punched cards, no house fee every ten visits LOL.

Grimmy23
01-06-22, 13:55
When she moved from diamond spa in La Palma to Los Alamitos / Rossmoor it had bust me written on the walls. Yes Rose would be popping out all over the place outside. She should have went to the Westminster area. La Palma for me was great Rose / Lisa, Nancy slim long black hair hot, Sheila DD hot body what a pleaser. Would have Sheila on Thursday an Nancy on Sunday. Nancy quit, lost Sheila number, then diamond closed down. Then slammer we ducked. 🤣129315;129315;.

Spot in Westminster. In La Palma it was rose / Lisa, Nancy hot viet slim long black hair. An my all time favorite Sheila. 36 DD killer body but she was a pleaser like all of them.And chased every MP out of town. No police busts. They just revoked their operating permits. It became a big hearing in front of City Council, which was actually kind funny because they had some of the "owners" up there in front of City Council trying to answer questions as to why their website had pics of scantily clad girls and advertised "young all new Asian staff. " They brought in some "customers" to testify about how they got massages there regularly and it helped their back so much.

If you know La Palma, it's surprising that these places even lasted as long as they did. If you do so much as fart in front of someone's house in La Palma the entire LPPD shows up, and they probably bring the hook and ladder and a paramedic out with them in case someone passes out.

Slammer6008
01-06-22, 14:06
And chased every MP out of town. No police busts. They just revoked their operating permits. It became a big hearing in front of City Council, which was actually kind funny because they had some of the "owners" up there in front of City Council trying to answer questions as to why their website had pics of scantily clad girls and advertised "young all new Asian staff. " They brought in some "customers" to testify about how they got massages there regularly and it helped their back so much

If you know La Palma, it's surprising that these places even lasted as long as they did. If you do so much as fart in front of someone's house in La Palma the entire LPPD shows up, and they probably bring the hook and ladder and a paramedic out with them in case someone passes out.But I was in heaven!! I should've been at that meeting. LOL Before.

La Palma they were in Buena Park at the rainbow.

Slammer6008
01-06-22, 14:07
But I was in heaven!! I should've been at that meeting. LOL Before.

La Palma they were in Buena Park at the rainbow.They should've brought in Nancy Sheila and rose to the meeting😁.

TheBenster
01-06-22, 16:54
I'm not slammer, but I'd still like to help you out with recommendations I dreamt of (? That's the new style, right?) recently.

Sally at VT. Early 30's, a real spinner, 7/10 looks. One Benji and she had no issues with deep FIV and gave great responses. Decent massage as well. Asked for more and she asked for protection, but I couldn't comply. BB fans might be up for a good time because her next question was if I'm clean. I don't do that kinda stuff so I had to pass. You can find her Mo, Tue, Thu, Fr.

Now tell me how I finally get to schedule Nicole at LP again LOL.

HeadorTail
01-06-22, 17:02
I'm not slammer, but I'd still like to help you out with recommendations I dreamt of (? That's the new style, right?) recently.

Sally at VT. Early 30's, a real spinner, 7/10 looks. One Benji and she had no issues with deep FIV and gave great responses. Decent massage as well. Asked for more and she asked for protection, but I couldn't comply. BB fans might be up for a good time because her next question was if I'm clean. I don't do that kinda stuff so I had to pass. You can find her Mo, Tue, Thu, Fr.

Now tell me how I finally get to schedule Nicole at LP again LOL.I hear you Benster. Two categories of mongers on here. Type one is the slammer. Type two is not the slammer. He casts a large shadow. LOL.

Superflytnt
01-06-22, 18:59
Went to Sunset Massage that is located right next to TJ club. It is actually a nice place and we'll decorated. The man at the counter was nice and explained the prices. Got the hhr massage and went to the room Tthe lady was actually above average for looks and giving a massage. About 10 minutes in I was so relaxed and almost fell asleep. About 30 minutes in, she flipped me and asked me what I want. I actually said I don't want anything. She looked surprised then after a min, she started rubbing junior. I said ok what the heck as I probably won't get any action from the strip clubs. I told her that I can't tip much and she said that is ok. On goes the cover and she started giving me a CBJ. Then she started to softly proceed to HJ but what comes next surprises the crap out of me. She made get on my fours and started to lick my ahole while jerking me off. It has been a while since I had a girl do that! That went on for 2-3 minutes. That was just enough to almost finish. Then she stops and made me lay on my back and jumps on top of me and rode me till I couldn't take it anymore. The show ended and she cleaned me up with hot towels. Then she said I give you shower and I was ok with that to clean up. After a 10 min shower, went back to the room and got dressed up. I told her that I only had $80 and she said you pay me more next time you see me again. I felt bad and it was a good massage that I had in along time and I know I went over the hhr so I decided to give her $120. She had a big smile and gave me a hug and thanked me. Left and started driving to Imperial.There is one there that is hot but there are no dreams to be made.

All others are middle 40's. I doubt it was the hot one but who knows.

ReckSlaf
01-06-22, 19:23
But I was in heaven!! I should've been at that meeting. LOL Before.

La Palma they were in Buena Park at the rainbow.I check on Google Maps to remind myself if I've ever tried a place before (have been to Rainbow). Funny that on the street view, there is someone immortalized. Wonder if it's someone here.

JohnPot
01-06-22, 20:05
This place has a post-ops trans working. If you don't know who, then you are lucky.

I was going to an overpriced spot in HB for most of last year, burning through my Biden bucks as fast as I could get them. I wanted to keep it close to the vest, but the person who runs the Google number is just the worst, so I'm done making appointments then waiting for the bozo that walked in right in front of me.

They have been posting on bedpage lately and it's been drawing a sketchy crowd to the otherwise quiet harbor strip mall, so I am sure they won't last much longer. Hygiene is questionable too, my towel covering the bed had wet spots and a condom wrapper under the corner. I was pist and about to leave when the youngest, sexy natural provider came in and kept my wrong head calling the shots.

That said, the girls that work there are IMO 10/10 and I haven't found hotter spinners anywhere. It's 60 to get in, and they ask for a firm tip of 2 benjis, I'm sure you old pros can get them down lower, but they know I'll cave.

Jessica. Tight body, milfy with nice bolt-ons. Always willing to please.

Nina. My atf, young, no body fat and well made enhancements up top. She's appointment only and will use every minute to make sure you're happy.

They have a couple new, very young girls and you can tell they are new to the industry all together. The girl I saw today had a tight body and no enhancements, 11/10 if I dare say.

Sad to say I'll go back to Lucy before I walk over to this place again.

Nice Guy 99
01-06-22, 20:35
I visited SHR today just for some variety. I had booked a MT recommended by a friend. The booking had been confirmed by the PPS. Upon my arrival the PPS looked at his schedule, acknowledged that I had the appointment and then told me that she didn't come to work today and he doesn't know why. Then, of course, he offered an alternative and assured me that she would make me very happy (surprise!).

I plunked down my 40 HF for an hour and met MT Linda. Linda is probably late 30's, average face, not fat not thin. Her English is very thin and we actually conversed mostly in my terrible Chinese. Off to the back room area, VERY dark. The rooms are tiny curtained off areas with a bamboo screen for a door.

The adventure started with a foot soak in hot water while seated and was accompanied by a neck and shoulder massage. I would rate Linda's massage ability as "medium" on the HJ AMP scale. On to the massage table. The back massage also included hot stones. Absolutely no teasing. She was wearing the dreaded pants but didn't object to OTC leg, ass and pussy rubbing. Upon the flip there was no question about "what do you want". She started working around junior. I pulled up her shirt and she open her bra revealing natural floppy C's with short nipples. She giggled s I worked them a bit. When I went to open her pants I got a strong "no" head shake. She went to work on junior, medium pace, no jackhammer. Very much avoided my rear entrance area despite me moving her hand in that direction. I finally had to help her get me across the finish line, although it was a team effort. After the impressive explosion and cleanup there was misc foot, leg and hand massage to utilize the full hour. Gave her 40 for her efforts.

I cannot really recommend SHR based on this experience. Very average wth a couple of disappointing areas as noted above.

Oc Amper
01-06-22, 21:34
Yeah that place lasted a long time but I'm not too surprised. It's not easy to bust these places, and more often than not when they do get taken down it's just the city pulling their business license.I was surprised at how long they lasted, but that was taking the previous MP in LosAl into consideration. Don't recall the name, on Katella, South side of street, think it was near the entrance or corner of the race track.

In any case, that spot, had a few run-ins either with City Council or LosAlPD, either way doesn't make a difference.

The tactic chosen to close them down? They parked a Police Cruiser in the front parking spot, right next to the door. In fact, so close to the door, if the door opened outward, it would not be able to open all the way, haha.

Needless to say, I'm sure that killed any traffic they might have had, and they just moved on.

City of Lake Forest, spent 100's of thousands of dollars, fighting LFBC. Total waste of money on both sides.

City pulling business license, probably one of the more efficient methods, and very few fight that kind of thing.

Slammer6008
01-06-22, 22:00
I hear you Benster. Two categories of mongers on here. Type one is the slammer. Type two is not the slammer. He casts a large shadow. LOL.Why are you guys are lollygagging I'm out there putting in work pounding the pavement. OK Lulu working at a different spot now. So I decided to turn in my cans put enough gas in the Slammer mobile to head off to happy in Santa Ana. This chick she had a cute face cute smile medium build. I had her screaming in the room.

Sorry mongers if you had to hear that. After we're done putting my pants on my she starts rubbing my cock again and wants it again. I'm just wondering is she always this horny. When I was walking out there was another cute one with shorts on an some nice little tits on her. Sorry I'm driving and texting.

JackDaStripper
01-07-22, 03:00
Thanks for keeping the grammar on point! DJez!Clear out your mail! I couldn't reply back to ya! Sorry for the delay.

IFunnyTaker
01-07-22, 03:12
First off thank you CubeBrick for sharing the information I didn't feel like doing too much research.

So I went to check this place out I don't recommend it. Its up stairs in this office looking area. Depending which stair case you take your going to be walking by a ring camera which is kinda uncomfortable also leaving your facing this big window that ill say is like 10 feet away maybe. So you'll basically be making eye contact with the receptionist across the hall when leaving however.

One pro thing ill say about the location is theres a liquor store right down stairs so after smash snacks are an option. I didn't get the name of the girl who massage me pretty sure she wasent nena though. She did have a nice body and alright face. She wasent hot but wasent ugly either just kinda basic ill give her 6. 5 /10. So I paid 260! For 45 min her massage was really good probably the best I've ever had in one of these places. So the actual fun ill give her 8/10 she kinda just takes it but she takes it well like she know how to moan nicely. I have to admit though we werent really feeling each other like she knew what she was doing I guess I was the problem. I didn't really enjoy it idk why maybe it was the price. I feel like I've over paid.

Irrelevant story:

My go to place shut down during covid and this place had girls that were straight out 10's that were also closer to my age group 21-29 I live less than 10 min away from eco (big place in torrance) and I was still driving 40 to 55 min to see these girls 50 door fee 150 tip BBBJ and everthing else covered one girl also liked it when you used her back door. Once the place shut down I stopped mongering for awhile but I guess I'm back looking for an other gold mine. No luck yet boys.

I still want to see how nena looks but I don't think I will be returning unless one of you guys really recommends her I guess. Oh this was on a Monday only one girl working at the time and they kinda lag when it comes to responding to text.

https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?threadID=b0794eb3726f4ecbae76915619c8705b

Yes, Miss Saigon is awesome especially the 24 hour availability they are a Godsend. I agree it is not cheap, the proximity to one f the richest neighbourhoods in OC can explain why. I would recommend Miss Saigon for those high rollers who don't worry about their nickels and dimes. They are all bisexual as well. I think they are required to service both women and men.

Slammer6008
01-07-22, 17:52
Can someone please take care of Lulu today. I'm trying someone else today!!

Slammer6008
01-07-22, 17:53
Can someone please take care of Lulu today. I'm trying someone else today!!I need someone now!

SlickJJ
01-07-22, 20:11
I need someone now!I think my invite was lost in the mail. Didn't know there was a Slammer event.

Slammer6008
01-07-22, 21:29
I think my invite was lost in the mail. Didn't know there was a Slammer event.No event yet. You'll get an invite. It was only one very HARD showing there today!!But I want to give a shout out to the guy that I had lulu 2:40 so slammer could work his magic. But if I can get some of the veterans out for the booksignings were going to have!! Happy massage is opening a sister spa. Called BB massage on Westminster Blvd in Santa Ana. There's a barbershop there were a chick would give a haircut an a handy. Opening on Monday I think. Parking doesn't look good!! I'm not sure if we can get the taco guy.

Which was a big hit last time!! I'm still waiting for the tube tops that should be coming in!! Also I just might bring the midgets back it was a big hit last time!!

Koreahh
01-08-22, 00:24
Can someone please take care of Lulu today. I'm trying someone else today!!I am that someone! LOL.

Whats on the menu? Was going to go FC for lucy.

Wireless91910
01-08-22, 00:32
Seem's like they are bring in more talent. Happy was the bullpen for F&C, now I guess they are opening a semi pro team. Done double headers, but never tried triple-header in one day. You game Slammer?

No event yet. You'll get an invite. It was only one very HARD showing there today!!But I want to give a shout out to the guy that I had lulu 2:40 so slammer could work his magic. But if I can get some of the veterans out for the booksignings were going to have!! Happy massage is opening a sister spa. Called BB massage on Westminster Blvd in Santa Ana. There's a barbershop there were a chick would give a haircut an a handy. Opening on Monday I think. Parking doesn't look good!! I'm not sure if we can get the taco guy.

Which was a big hit last time!! I'm still waiting for the tube tops that should be coming in!! Also I just might bring the midgets back it was a big hit last time!!

Slammer6008
01-08-22, 02:40
Seem's like they are bring in more talent. Happy was the bullpen for F&C, now I guess they are opening a semi pro team. Done double headers, but never tried triple-header in one day. You game Slammer?Put me in coach today. I'm ready to play. Centerfield LOL.

Dragoasn72
01-08-22, 03:23
I have heard about this place from all of your repirts so I finally went tonight. I went at 945 right before closing (not planned) and I saw a girl who I think her name sounds like April but she did not speak a lot of English so unsure.

Paid my 40 hoyse and went into room. She came in. She was around 30 to 40 with nice naturals and skinny. Pleasant face with mask. Gave a more than decent back rub for about 30 min which I enjoyed immensely.

Rubbed her leg and wemt up. She then stopped and cleaned my hands (understood why) and strangely my feet. Went back to rub but I was rubbing leg and up. FIV until I think she climaxed. Then she showed my her naturals and they were perk with great nips.

She double bagged me and unfortunately my friend didn't like that. But I kept playing and DATY and she took off bags and proceeded to BBJ which was amazing.

She finishdd with hand as friend not cooperating. Tipped. 8 for all her efforts and she seemed happy with that.

Would definetly repeat and soon.

LVB808
01-08-22, 13:59
No event yet. You'll get an invite. It was only one very HARD showing there today!!But I want to give a shout out to the guy that I had lulu 2:40 so slammer could work his magic. But if I can get some of the veterans out for the booksignings were going to have!! Happy massage is opening a sister spa. Called BB massage on Westminster Blvd in Santa Ana. There's a barbershop there were a chick would give a haircut an a handy. Opening on Monday I think. Parking doesn't look good!! I'm not sure if we can get the taco guy.

Which was a big hit last time!! I'm still waiting for the tube tops that should be coming in!! Also I just might bring the midgets back it was a big hit last time!!I'm in town this weekend so I'll stop by Happy and also recon the new place as well. Sorry for being late to the party, but I'll still give Lulu a spin in your honor!

Slammer6008
01-08-22, 15:03
I'm in town this weekend so I'll stop by Happy and also recon the new place as well. Sorry for being late to the party, but I'll still give Lulu a spin in your honor!Try Ava! I'm out of town til Monday.

Slammer6008
01-08-22, 15:09
Try Ava! I'm out of town til Monday.Say my name? The guy with long hair. Then tell me thank you 😊.

Slammer6008
01-08-22, 15:22
Say my name? The guy with long hair. Then tell me thank you 😊.Pm me she's waiting for you.

EmaisaSlut11
01-08-22, 15:40
Went to Angel Spa in Stanton and my friends girl was working. She didn't see me. Not sure if I should tell him or not. Might need to see if she is legit or not first.

CleanStreet
01-08-22, 18:40
Say my name? The guy with long hair. Then tell me thank you 😊.I was out roaming today and stopped by. I saw Lisa. About 4 ladies sitting in the lobby, next up grabs you before you are in the door and collects house fee in the room. I should have named dropped you if it helped with street cred. I had a good time regardless. 1st time at this spot, I like the location. I will return.

SlickJJ
01-08-22, 20:08
Pm me she's waiting for you.Slammer what's the ages of these girls at Happy? Also who would you recommend more Ava or Lulu? Couldn't make it there yet but I plan to.

SlickJJ
01-08-22, 20:10
Went to Angel Spa in Stanton and my friends girl was working. She didn't see me. Not sure if I should tell him or not. Might need to see if she is legit or not first.She's definitely not offering any extras to you my friend. Ahhhh how would that go. Hey have you talked to Mike lately. Do you want hand or mouth?

EmaisaSlut11
01-08-22, 20:38
She's definitely not offering any extras to you my friend. Ahhhh how would that go. Hey have you talked to Mike lately. Do you want hand or mouth?Yeah would be nice to know if she in the HJ business. May be able to hold it over her. Haha.

Slammer6008
01-08-22, 21:45
Slammer what's the ages of these girls at Happy? Also who would you recommend more Ava or Lulu? Couldn't make it there yet but I plan to.Different strokes for different folks!! If you like the service I doesn't matter the age!! Ok right now putting the slammer to bed 5 days straight he just had his ice water bath now he needs some lotion. He wants to start watching season one through three Ozark before the new series comes out January 21. Oh yea! Go Rams 👍.

Slick562
01-08-22, 22:38
Went to Angel Spa in Stanton and my friends girl was working. She didn't see me. Not sure if I should tell him or not. Might need to see if she is legit or not first.Whats her working name? Ill check her out and let you know.

EmaisaSlut11
01-09-22, 01:22
Whats her working name? Ill check her out and let you know.I don't know. But she is 4'10 about 100 lbs long black hair mid 30's. If you want to do some recon let me know.

SomeRandomGuy
01-09-22, 02:18
Went to Angel Spa in Stanton and my friends girl was working. She didn't see me. Not sure if I should tell him or not. Might need to see if she is legit or not first.Are they still charging the massage with tip rates that are ridiculous?

WhyNotDoThis
01-09-22, 05:23
But I've been to LF 109 a few times now, and the best I've found is Nuri. I know I'm a noob but would appreciate any recommendations.

HeadorTail
01-09-22, 11:47
But I've been to LF 109 a few times now, and the best I've found is Nuri. I know I'm a noob but would appreciate any recommendations.I think it's great that you take the time to sign up on the site then post a comment about 109 that says you've seen several of the girls there and that Nuri is the best and don't give us any details about any of it. Such a giver. Haha. But to answer your request, I think she's second best. There, all you need to know about 109.

CubeBrick
01-09-22, 12:25
Years ago there used to be a place here and I remember some interesting sessions.

So a new outfit has opened recently. There's a 25 years old Latina hot appearance compared to the older MILFs at the known local places. The roster is made up of ladies of different ages and shapes. A mature heavy set Asian who is limited to HJ and CBJ. Also saw a gorgeous younger Asian around mid 20's who does legit massage. Will see what develops at this place could have potential. The Latina said she is leaving Sunday night though.

CubeBrick
01-09-22, 14:07
Forgot to post more info in case anybody wants to check it out and write a report.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/201835

Bango
01-10-22, 13:24
Years ago there used to be a place here and I remember some interesting sessions.

So a new outfit has opened recently. There's a 25 years old Latina hot appearance compared to the older MILFs at the known local places. The roster is made up of ladies of different ages and shapes. A mature heavy set Asian who is limited to HJ and CBJ. Also saw a gorgeous younger Asian around mid 20's who does legit massage. Will see what develops at this place could have potential. The Latina said she is leaving Sunday night though.Ah yes, visited that old spot many times to see honey, was a fun one, sad she retired.

Sound7
01-10-22, 14:44
I am not looking for 30 minute back massage and flip to finish but a shoulder massage for a sport injury. They used to have chair massage where they did shoulder massage. Anyone know a place?. Thanks.

Grimmy23
01-10-22, 16:30
Had some time on my hands today so I made the trek down to Bamboo. Andi and Anna weren't available (I really need to start making appointments when I go down there) so I drew Charli, who I had seen before. After seeing her a couple times, I'm actually kind of surprised that there aren't any other reviews of her on here.

I had to wait about 5 minutes in the lobby. Charli came out to the lobby to get me and my first thought was I didn't remember her being that pretty the last time I saw her. Of course the last time I only saw her in the back where it is very dark, so it was a treat getting to see her in full daylight. Very pretty, youthful face and a petite little body. She's probably upper 30's / lower 40's. Did the usual back massage which isn't CMT quality by any means, but very good by MP standards. After that came lots of teasing, lightly brushing the balls, and reaching under before being asked to flip.

On the flip I remembered that last time I saw Charli it was no problem at all getting her top off, so I gently lifted her t-shirt up. Same as last time she leaned down and whispered in my ear to negotiate tip. She said I can take it off for 100 (same as last time) and I agreed. She removed her shirt and I unhooked and removed the bra, and she went to work. This time I figured what the hell. I reached around and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and met zero resistance (last time I didn't try that. Just felt her up otc). Then I went for broke and tried gently pulling them down. Much to my surprise, her jeans and panties slid down like butter, all the way down to her knees. She giggled quietly and laid down on the table next to me and briefly licked and sucked each of my nipples while beginning the slow HJ. I had unfettered access to everything while she worked on me. After I finished, she put herself back together and did the standard foot / leg massage and ended with a little face massage. Overall a very nice session.

I'm trying to decide who I like better, Charli or Andi. I would say in terms of cuteness, Andi maybe has a slightly cuter face but Charli has more shape. Nice soft little B's. In terms of access, this was most definitely the furthest I've ever gotten at Bamboo. It was the first time I was ever able to get a provider's pants down there. Andi doesn't even seem to like being touched. Although reports here are that you can eventually get her there once you build up the right relationship. Charli may demand a little more tip than the others. She's the only one I've had there that negotiates tip before she does the deed. The others I've had there seem to be perfectly happy with 60 or 80 for a job well done. The only other slight negative with Charli is she doesn't do the finger up the back door thing like everyone else there does. That's something I happen to enjoy and I miss it when it doesn't happen, but oh well.

NoClue02
01-10-22, 16:35
Had some time on my hands today so I made the trek down to Bamboo. Andi and Anna weren't available (I really need to start making appointments when I go down there) so I drew Charli, who I had seen before. After seeing her a couple times, I'm actually kind of surprised that there aren't any other reviews of her on here.

I had to wait about 5 minutes in the lobby. Charli came out to the lobby to get me and my first thought was I didn't remember her being that pretty the last time I saw her. Of course the last time I only saw her in the back where it is very dark, so it was a treat getting to see her in full daylight. Very pretty, youthful face and a petite little body. She's probably upper 30's / lower 40's. Did the usual back massage which isn't CMT quality by any means, but very good by MP standards. After that came lots of teasing, lightly brushing the balls, and reaching under before being asked to flip.

On the flip I remembered that last time I saw Charli it was no problem at all getting her top off, so I gently lifted her t-shirt up. Same as last time she leaned down and whispered in my ear to negotiate tip. She said I can take it off for 100 (same as last time) and I agreed. She removed her shirt and I unhooked and removed the bra, and she went to work. This time I figured what the hell. I reached around and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and met zero resistance (last time I didn't try that. Just felt her up otc). Then I went for broke and tried gently pulling them down. Much to my surprise, her jeans and panties slid down like butter, all the way down to her knees. She giggled quietly and laid down on the table next to me and briefly licked and sucked each of my nipples while beginning the slow HJ. I had unfettered access to everything while she worked on me. After I finished, she put herself back together and did the standard foot / leg massage and ended with a little face massage. Overall a very nice session.

I'm trying to decide who I like better, Charli or Andi. I would say in terms of cuteness, Andi maybe has a slightly cuter face but Charli has more shape. Nice soft little B's. In terms of access, this was most definitely the furthest I've ever gotten at Bamboo. It was the first time I was ever able to get a provider's pants down there. Andi doesn't even seem to like being touched. Although reports here are that you can eventually get her there once you build up the right relationship. Charli may demand a little more tip than the others. She's the only one I've had there that negotiates tip before she does the deed. The others I've had there seem to be perfectly happy with 60 or 80 for a job well done. The only other slight negative with Charli is she doesn't do the finger up the back door thing like everyone else there does. That's something I happen to enjoy and I miss it when it doesn't happen, but oh well.Never heard of charli at bamboo ever. I asked Mindy a few times of new people and she didn't mention charli at all. But dam $ just for nude massage and roaming? Hmmmm.

FlipOnOver
01-10-22, 18:29
Never heard of charli at bamboo ever. I asked Mindy a few times of new people and she didn't mention charli at all. But dam $ just for nude massage and roaming? Hmmmm.Right?? Plus the $25 entrance fee.

For 1. 5 you can re-enact your favorite porn scene at Eco in Torrance.

For a C note tip you should at least get a hummer.

StonerBoy420
01-10-22, 18:57
Fellow mongers,

Back with more news. Went and saw Cici at Rainbow in Tustin. Overall 7. 5/10 on looks and B cups that aren't too exciting but nice to play with. I made an appointment and she seemed to be the only one working. Got there on time and nobody was there for about 10 min to come out. Walked in and did the standard 15 min massage 15 min finish (I enjoy the actual massage part). Massage was really good about a 7/10. On the flip she wanted. 5 to just touch over the shirt which I wasn't really down for since that's pretty lame. After about 5 min she stopped and went to check on someone who came in. Being nice I just made sure she took care of that and didn't worry about me so much since I was trying to do. 4 to touch with HE since that was the damage last time. After she came back in she was in full rush mode and ruined the whole mood. Even went super crazy with the oil thinking it was going to help make things faster. After 5 min popped and was telling her. 4 and she wasn't too happy. I would've given her. 5 but I only came in with. 4. Hopefully they don't flag me but after being rushed like that I feel. 4 was good enough, especially since that's how much it was last time (last month).

Looking to try Vivi next. Will update soon.

Romper Room
01-10-22, 19:13
Forgot to post more info in case anybody wants to check it out and write a report.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/201835This is where Honey Pot in Garden Grove went.

HeadorTail
01-10-22, 20:01
Never heard of charli at bamboo ever. I asked Mindy a few times of new people and she didn't mention charli at all. But dam $ just for nude massage and roaming? Hmmmm.She's been there about 6 months. Her body reminds me of Linda. I'd guess between 45 and 50 but still curves in the right places. The menu is correct including the lack of excitement she shows. She worked at Total Health on Brookhurst for years. She is a pro. Good massage and knows how to milk the mongoose. I'd personally rate her fourth in this shop but maybe it's a chemistry thing. And she's definitely someone that takes a couple of visits and will expect some loyalty for the frequent flyer bonus experience. $100?? Sometimes ya got to bet on the come, although I'm guessing you've already hit the Wall of China. LOL.

MelonHeadMan
01-10-22, 20:31
Captain's Log.

Went in kinda late, near closing time. I asked to choose since it was my first time there and they didn't really understand me. To be fair I was pretty blazed. I ended up going to the back and having a girl come to me. I didn't really get to see her, but she had a pretty nice body. She wasn't skinny, but not too fat either. Started with a basic massage and while on my back I touched her legs. After roaming a bit she would put my hands back. I thought I had fucked up, but after waiting a bit I tried again and she would just gently put my arms back. She was getting really close and after she placed a blanket on my upper back is when she started to roam. Felt on the gluts and thighs and when she touched the boys (Amazon tm) and I flipped over. I asked for the FS and she said no, I asked for a candy shop trip and she said yes for 3 of the Jackson 5. She went for BBBJ and I was surprised. She knew what she was doing, absolutely incredible, and probably hella better since I was Johnny Blazed. I only went in for half an hour and only paid like a quarter of $ so near the end I didn't finish, I take a while, but she said no problem with helping hand. It was an incredible experience and I got dressed, said thank you with a green handshake and left a happy customer.

Dhdjdhf35
01-10-22, 20:52
Texted Tustin Bodyworks on Newport and made an appointment for "Christine" this afternoon. Show up, get undressed, lay on table. 10 minutes later Christine walks in. Hot young Viet with a great body. I'm thinking I'm about to have a great time. Then she comes over next to me and asks "what do you want, hand job, blowjob, you want me to be naked? Tell me what you want because I collect tip first. " No subtlety or discretion at all. My policy is to never talk about specifics until the girl has at least put her hands on me for a few minutes and give me some cues that services are available. So I asked for a refund and noped on out. At least they didn't give me any hassle about it. I'm probably just being paranoid but as a married guy I've got to play things safe.

HeadorTail
01-10-22, 21:44
Captain's Log.

Went in kinda late, near closing time. I asked to choose since it was my first time there and they didn't really understand me. To be fair I was pretty blazed. I ended up going to the back and having a girl come to me. I didn't really get to see her, but she had a pretty nice body. She wasn't skinny, but not too fat either. Started with a basic massage and while on my back I touched her legs. After roaming a bit she would put my hands back. I thought I had fucked up, but after waiting a bit I tried again and she would just gently put my arms back. She was getting really close and after she placed a blanket on my upper back is when she started to roam. Felt on the gluts and thighs and when she touched the boys (Amazon tm) and I flipped over. I asked for the FS and she said no, I asked for a candy shop trip and she said yes for 3 of the Jackson 5. She went for BBBJ and I was surprised. She knew what she was doing, absolutely incredible, and probably hella better since I was Johnny Blazed. I only went in for half an hour and only paid like a quarter of $ so near the end I didn't finish, I take a while, but she said no problem with helping hand. It was an incredible experience and I got dressed, said thank you with a green handshake and left a happy customer.With a name attached it's a nice review. With no name why did you waste your time?

Arden1362
01-10-22, 21:54
Texted Tustin Bodyworks on Newport and made an appointment for "Christine" this afternoon. Show up, get undressed, lay on table. 10 minutes later Christine walks in. Hot young Viet with a great body. I'm thinking I'm about to have a great time. Then she comes over next to me and asks "what do you want, hand job, blowjob, you want me to be naked? Tell me what you want because I collect tip first. " No subtlety or discretion at all. My policy is to never talk about specifics until the girl has at least put her hands on me for a few minutes and give me some cues that services are available. So I asked for a refund and noped on out. At least they didn't give me any hassle about it. I'm probably just being paranoid but as a married guy I've got to play things safe.Heard from a buddy that Tustin PD is monitoring and cracking down on AMPs. You were right to be paranoid, I've done the same thing.

HeadorTail
01-10-22, 22:00
Texted Tustin Bodyworks on Newport and made an appointment for "Christine" this afternoon. Show up, get undressed, lay on table. 10 minutes later Christine walks in. Hot young Viet with a great body. I'm thinking I'm about to have a great time. Then she comes over next to me and asks "what do you want, hand job, blowjob, you want me to be naked? Tell me what you want because I collect tip first. " No subtlety or discretion at all. My policy is to never talk about specifics until the girl has at least put her hands on me for a few minutes and give me some cues that services are available. So I asked for a refund and noped on out. At least they didn't give me any hassle about it. I'm probably just being paranoid but as a married guy I've got to play things safe.You say you won't discuss tip until she tells you what's available. In the previous sentence you said she offered BJ, HJ, naked. Are you waiting for a sales presentation with an overhead projector? It is very bold of her to offer services up front. She's risking a solicitation charge. You're rarely going to find someone that direct. If you're concerned, just go for the handy then circle back later for the main course.

Grimmy23
01-10-22, 23:40
She's been there about 6 months. Her body reminds me of Linda. I'd guess between 45 and 50 but still curves in the right places. The menu is correct including the lack of excitement she shows. She worked at Total Health on Brookhurst for years. She is a pro. Good massage and knows how to milk the mongoose. I'd personally rate her fourth in this shop but maybe it's a chemistry thing. And she's definitely someone that takes a couple of visits and will expect some loyalty for the frequent flyer bonus experience. $100?? Sometimes ya got to bet on the come, although I'm guessing you've already hit the Wall of China. LOL.The two times I've seen her we hit it off well. She does a good massage (by AMP standards). Doesn't necessarily follow the Bamboo script but does a good job. She seems a little younger to me but I haven't seen her without a mask on. Body is still tight. At least for me so far, she's been a little higher mileage than other girls at Bamboo, albeit for a larger tip demand. I don't think she's going to become a regular for me by any means, but I'd say she's definitely a good provider.

NoClue02
01-11-22, 00:09

Now tell me how I finally get to schedule Nicole at LP again LOL.Was near the area and got bored so decided to try out. Was want to go see lulu / ava to see what's slammer talking about but it was way out of my way LOL.

Sally- I can't tell if she's viet or Chinese. Small saggy titties, dark skin, decent young looking face. Mamasan on the other hand, looked like viet and damn cute!! If she does provide, I'll come back LOL.

I didn't even realize this place offer nuru. I tried to ask for FS and she said no, but also mentioned she "rarely" does it and it cost couple hundred. So she's already naked and ready for nuru so I was like okay sure. A little rush on the body slide, allow roaming but seem to avoid it. Allowed fiv but very little. For sure no daty. Most likely last time venture to this place. But I got to say I do like her ways on walking on my back and legs.

Heartless Jay
01-11-22, 01:09
I am not looking for 30 minute back massage and flip to finish but a shoulder massage for a sport injury. They used to have chair massage where they did shoulder massage. Anyone know a place?. Thanks.When I have a need for legit massage, I go for Thai massage. Seriously, try a Thai place and explain to MMS what your injury is. Longer is better, if you can afford it. Traditional Thai is 2 hours, but if you have a specific target area you could shorten and have them focus on that. They will fix you up. I've had good luck with them.

Taws6
01-11-22, 01:30
Texted Tustin Bodyworks on Newport and made an appointment for "Christine" this afternoon. Show up, get undressed, lay on table. 10 minutes later Christine walks in. Hot young Viet with a great body. I'm thinking I'm about to have a great time. Then she comes over next to me and asks "what do you want, hand job, blowjob, you want me to be naked? Tell me what you want because I collect tip first. " No subtlety or discretion at all. My policy is to never talk about specifics until the girl has at least put her hands on me for a few minutes and give me some cues that services are available. So I asked for a refund and noped on out. At least they didn't give me any hassle about it. I'm probably just being paranoid but as a married guy I've got to play things safe.You did the right thing in my opinion, thanks for posting.

If I have never been to a place before, or one without reliable reviews, and a gal negotiates up front by asking what I want, I say, what do you mean, I am here for a massage.

Plus, those that negotiate up front, generally (in my experience) need to due to poor looks, or subpar performance, which re-enforces my "what do you mean?, I am here for a massage".

Sound7
01-11-22, 04:56
Heartless:

Can you recommend one? Last Thai place I went to was What Poo in Thailand.

When I have a need for legit massage, I go for Thai massage. Seriously, try a Thai place and explain to MMS what your injury is. Longer is better, if you can afford it. Traditional Thai is 2 hours, but if you have a specific target area you could shorten and have them focus on that. They will fix you up. I've had good luck with them.

TheBenster
01-11-22, 12:27
Was near the area and got bored so decided to try out. Was want to go see lulu / ava to see what's slammer talking about but it was way out of my way LOL.

Sally- I can't tell if she's viet or Chinese. Small saggy titties, dark skin, decent young looking face. Mamasan on the other hand, looked like viet and damn cute!! If she does provide, I'll come back LOL.

I didn't even realize this place offer nuru. I tried to ask for FS and she said no, but also mentioned she "rarely" does it and it cost couple hundred. So she's already naked and ready for nuru so I was like okay sure. A little rush on the body slide, allow roaming but seem to avoid it. Allowed fiv but very little. For sure no daty. Most likely last time venture to this place. But I got to say I do like her ways on walking on my back and legs.Sounds like I got a lot luckier with her service. Sorry to hear that! Yeah the tits are not the best, but I liked the view in the 69 with FIV.

Bronco
01-11-22, 14:23
Stopped by this morning at 945 a asked for Lucy.

Laid down in a room near the back. Lucy came. Was rushing. Said she was already massaging someone else. She gave me a quick BBBJ. Asked if I wanted a glove, applied the cover, bent over and put me in the back 9 hole right from the get go. I pounded away and shot in the bag. We cleaned up and she rushed off to continue with her current customer.

Didn't like the rush but it worked. Gave her 70.

Dhdjdhf35
01-11-22, 14:51
You say you won't discuss tip until she tells you what's available. In the previous sentence you said she offered BJ, HJ, naked. Are you waiting for a sales presentation with an overhead projector? It is very bold of her to offer services up front. She's risking a solicitation charge. You're rarely going to find someone that direct. If you're concerned, just go for the handy then circle back later for the main course.Yeah she's risking a charge but so am I. If she offers a handy, and I verbally accept and pay before the massage even starts, I might be walking out of there in cuffs. If I wait until 10 minutes into the massage and she's massaging my upper thighs the odds of her being a cop go way down.

MelonHeadMan
01-11-22, 14:58
With a name attached it's a nice review. With no name why did you waste your time?I think you missed the part where I was Ghost Rider for most of the session. I know not attaching a name was not worth writing, but I just wanted to share my experience. Plus, I wanted to let you all I was legit before I asked for recommendations.

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 15:24

Laid down in a room near the back. Lucy came. Was rushing. Said she was already massaging someone else. She gave me a quick BBBJ. Asked if I wanted a glove, applied the cover, bent over and put me in the back 9 hole right from the get go. I pounded away and shot in the bag. We cleaned up and she rushed off to continue with her current customer.

Didn't like the rush but it worked. Gave her 70.That a boy bronco!!

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 15:26
That a boy bronco!!Let's see if I can set the bar lower than that!!

SaltyDog
01-11-22, 15:34

Didn't like the rush but it worked. Gave her 70.Dude what that a full 10 minutes?

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 15:50
You say you won't discuss tip until she tells you what's available. In the previous sentence you said she offered BJ, HJ, naked. Are you waiting for a sales presentation with an overhead projector? It is very bold of her to offer services up front. She's risking a solicitation charge. You're rarely going to find someone that direct. If you're concerned, just go for the handy then circle back later for the main course.How much was the blow me charge?

Illeffeqt
01-11-22, 15:58
Hey gang,

Longtime lurker / monger appreciate all the info and wanted to give back. Little bit long. HJ only.

Couple recent hits. Both on the blvd AMP strip.

Kim.

Got in early after opening and drew Judy / Julie, I couldn't understand her after asking like 3 times. Pretty sure its Judy. This place does legit massage and Judy was dressed very conservative. Really relaxing, lots of work on the gluts and inner thighs. Gave her some leg rubs and approving moans to get her to loosen up. When she thought I was cool she asked if I'd been there before, of course Judy! Lifted up a bit so she could really get in my thighs next to the boys and she spent awhile there which was great but not much grazing / teasing. Never put the sheet / towel on and neither did she. Turn over and I'm ready to go and she is just all over my chest, stomach and thighs asking me if it tickles LOL. Think she realizes I can't take it anymore and points at jr. And says, "I give you oil, you do." Yeah that ain't going to work for me, could have done that at home. I'm nice about it tho and I tell her, "you do, I tip." She shooshes me and after a little back and forth she starts grazing her nails on my balls. I give myself a stroke or two and guide her hand and she takes over. See that wasn't so bad? Maybe just feeling me out? Not sure. Really nice slow and sensual stroke, felt great. I'm laying there enjoying rubbing my hand on her OTC and about to finish and she stops and says ready? Caught off guard I say, "huh, okay?" and she starts rubbing the tip like a mad woman in a good way and I just lose it all over, it was incredible. It had been like a week for me and she laughs and says, "wow that was a lot from balls. " Judy is thin, short and not much of a body but damn if she didn't have technique. She brings me water, never discusses any tip but is happy with the 5 I give her, could have prolly done 4 but it was the holidays.

TLC.

Was going to go back to Kim but they were booked which threw me off so I went across the way to TLC to try there. Know FS is available so figured this should be easy and I was right. Knockout greets me at the door in a white dress and nice fake tits and asks if I have an appointment, I tell her no and she says no problem follow me. I had my mask on thankfully because I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped when I saw her walk out. Bummed I didn't get her name. I lay down and Tanya comes in who I believe is MMS, she asks me if I want a towel but I tell her no I run hot so she says, "okay good we have a sexy party then!" I laugh and when she comes over I run my hand up her leg and she mutters something so I thought I made her mad but off come her yoga pants and she's just got a dress on top with no panties. We're off to the races. Skin feels great, I'm on her legs and bare ass nearly the whole time face down. She shakes me down a bit and asks if I've been there yada yada, of course I have. Once she was cool she really teased the shit of me, strokes me a bit from behind asking how I like that, really gets in there. On flip I'm ready to go, not sure what rates here are and the H was 65 vs Kim 60 so now my finances are all messed up, got to hope to stay under 55. She grabs me and I nod, "how much you tip?" Offer 4, she counters 5, cool. Brought to the finish line but not before an intermission because she thought I finished and went to get towels. Not sure what happened there but she comes back and I ask her if we can finish and she says "oh sorry baby I thought you finish" Weird. Anyway gets back to it, puts a finger under my balls to rub the button a bit while finishing me off with the other, nice release and yells "yaaay Happy New Year" after I go off LOL. She's 40's /50's with work done and nice fake Ds, got to appreciate the effort. Not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed the time. Offered shower and water and off I go.

So a week later I walk back over to TLC to try and hookup with that goddess but 2 LE came out the door so I nope'd out of there real quick. They were talking to some bozo, it didn't look too serious but I'm married and would like to stay that way. Blotter said "keeping the peace. " CM generally doesn't seem to care but I'll let it cool down. With some other happenings in the area, Judy's paranoia and this maybe they are cracking down on routine checks, who knows. Thought about going a few blocks down to OC Sunshine but lost my nerve and got tacos instead. Stay safe!

Dhdjdhf35
01-11-22, 16:05
How much was the blow me charge?No idea; the discussion didn't get that far.

MelonHeadMan
01-11-22, 19:00
Anybody got recommendations for busty pals? I'm a tit man and so far I've gotten some nice sizes, but I want some melones.

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 19:28
Well boys I did it I went to simple foot massage in Rosemead and had cc. Headortails you would've been proud of me representing the OC I put her through the 8. 75 point inspection.

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 20:13
Anybody got recommendations for busty pals? I'm a tit man and so far I've gotten some nice sizes, but I want some melones.So melons!! What places have you tried that you can recommend?

Slammer6008
01-11-22, 20:19
Hey gang,

Longtime lurker / monger appreciate all the info and wanted to give back. Little bit long. HJ only.

Couple recent hits. Both on the blvd AMP strip.

Kim.

Got in early after opening and drew Judy / Julie, I couldn't understand her after asking like 3 times. Pretty sure its Judy. This place does legit massage and Judy was dressed very conservative. Really relaxing, lots of work on the gluts and inner thighs. Gave her some leg rubs and approving moans to get her to loosen up. When she thought I was cool she asked if I'd been there before, of course Judy! Lifted up a bit so she could really get in my thighs next to the boys and she spent awhile there which was great but not much grazing / teasing. Never put the sheet / towel on and neither did she. Turn over and I'm ready to go and she is just all over my chest, stomach and thighs asking me if it tickles LOL. Think she realizes I can't take it anymore and points at jr. And says, "I give you oil, you do." Yeah that ain't going to work for me, could have done that at home. I'm nice about it tho and I tell her, "you do, I tip." She shooshes me and after a little back and forth she starts grazing her nails on my balls. I give myself a stroke or two and guide her hand and she takes over. See that wasn't so bad? Maybe just feeling me out? Not sure. Really nice slow and sensual stroke, felt great. I'm laying there enjoying rubbing my hand on her OTC and about to finish and she stops and says ready? Caught off guard I say, "huh, okay?" and she starts rubbing the tip like a mad woman in a good way and I just lose it all over, it was incredible. It had been like a week for me and she laughs and says, "wow that was a lot from balls. " Judy is thin, short and not much of a body but damn if she didn't have technique. She brings me water, never discusses any tip but is happy with the 5 I give her, could have prolly done 4 but it was the holidays.

TLC.

Was going to go back to Kim but they were booked which threw me off so I went across the way to TLC to try there. Know FS is available so figured this should be easy and I was right. Knockout greets me at the door in a white dress and nice fake tits and asks if I have an appointment, I tell her no and she says no problem follow me. I had my mask on thankfully because I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped when I saw her walk out. Bummed I didn't get her name. I lay down and Tanya comes in who I believe is MMS, she asks me if I want a towel but I tell her no I run hot so she says, "okay good we have a sexy party then!" I laugh and when she comes over I run my hand up her leg and she mutters something so I thought I made her mad but off come her yoga pants and she's just got a dress on top with no panties. We're off to the races. Skin feels great, I'm on her legs and bare ass nearly the whole time face down. She shakes me down a bit and asks if I've been there yada yada, of course I have. Once she was cool she really teased the shit of me, strokes me a bit from behind asking how I like that, really gets in there. On flip I'm ready to go, not sure what rates here are and the H was 65 vs Kim 60 so now my finances are all messed up, got to hope to stay under 55. She grabs me and I nod, "how much you tip?" Offer 4, she counters 5, cool. Brought to the finish line but not before an intermission because she thought I finished and went to get towels. Not sure what happened there but she comes back and I ask her if we can finish and she says "oh sorry baby I thought you finish" Weird. Anyway gets back to it, puts a finger under my balls to rub the button a bit while finishing me off with the other, nice release and yells "yaaay Happy New Year" after I go off LOL. She's 40's /50's with work done and nice fake Ds, got to appreciate the effort. Not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed the time. Offered shower and water and off I go.

So a week later I walk back over to TLC to try and hookup with that goddess but 2 LE came out the door so I nope'd out of there real quick. They were talking to some bozo, it didn't look too serious but I'm married and would like to stay that way. Blotter said "keeping the peace. " CM generally doesn't seem to care but I'll let it cool down. With some other happenings in the area, Judy's paranoia and this maybe they are cracking down on routine checks, who knows. Thought about going a few blocks down to OC Sunshine but lost my nerve and got tacos instead. Stay safe!What kind of tacos did get? Taco Bell or authentic? Do they have Molé ?

MelonHeadMan
01-11-22, 20:46
So melons!! What places have you tried that you can recommend?Bamboo recently and Nature Acupuncture in Lennox? I've been mostly doing the one on one tango with providers, but it's always breaking the bank. So massages are a new exploration for me.

SaltyDog
01-11-22, 21:05
Well boys I did it I went to simple foot massage in Rosemead and had cc. Headortails you would've been proud of me representing the OC I put her through the 8. 75 point inspection.Did she pass the sniff inspection LOL.

TotalGrip
01-11-22, 21:09
I'm going to visit Erika at Luna Bio Massage, but wanted to know what the standard extra donation is currently. Please let me know via reply or PM. THANKS!

Meshugga
01-12-22, 00:10
Texted Tustin Bodyworks on Newport and made an appointment for "Christine" this afternoon. Show up, get undressed, lay on table. 10 minutes later Christine walks in. Hot young Viet with a great body. I'm thinking I'm about to have a great time. Then she comes over next to me and asks "what do you want, hand job, blowjob, you want me to be naked? Tell me what you want because I collect tip first. " No subtlety or discretion at all. My policy is to never talk about specifics until the girl has at least put her hands on me for a few minutes and give me some cues that services are available. So I asked for a refund and noped on out. At least they didn't give me any hassle about it. I'm probably just being paranoid but as a married guy I've got to play things safe.I'd say that place is looking to get busted if she's coming out up front asking you that. If she's touched you "inappropriately" first, you should be good. Otherwise, you could ask to see her naked, or ask if you can touch her and run your hand over her ass and tits. In that case I think you'd be ok. But the safest move is what you did.

If you remember Valencia and Ortega back in the day, a lot of the providers got too aggressive like that. I stopped going to both places not long before they got shutdown. It's best when they're cautious at first, then open up once both parties have shown they are safe.

If I get a massage, and she starts handling Mr. Happy and I'm playing with her tits, I'm good (but not happy) with talking tip. But in no way am I ever negotiating a tip before she's proven to me she's not LE.

Illeffeqt
01-12-22, 00:19
What kind of tacos did get? Taco Bell or authentic? Do they have Mol ?Cheers Slammer! Great Mex in the same plaza. Used to be my ATF 10 years ago but now I just call it "Good Mex" while others call it "Great White" so YMMV but it does the job. No Mol I'm afraid, best to stick to authentic / homemade for that anyway.

Heartless Jay
01-12-22, 01:16
Heartless:

Can you recommend one? Last Thai place I went to was What Poo in Thailand.I recommend Nuad Thai in Costa Mesa at Fairview and MacArthur. Be sure to ask for MMS and explain your injury. If Pam is available, she works wonders with shoulders, but her English is pretty much zero. BTW she was trained at what po. And I know you said this up front, but I just want to reiterate, this is legit only, no happy ending here. Good luck!

Bronco
01-12-22, 01:33
Dude what that a full 10 minutes?Got mine. Not there to fall in love.

WhoreMaster 91
01-12-22, 07:30
Well boys I did it I went to simple foot massage in Rosemead and had cc. Headortails you would've been proud of me representing the OC I put her through the 8. 75 point inspection.BBFS CIM Cici?

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 13:42
BBFS CIM Cici?I think so !128513;.

Plastique
01-12-22, 13:58
I'm going to visit Erika at Luna Bio Massage, but wanted to know what the standard extra donation is currently. Please let me know via reply or PM. THANKS!Last time I was there I just gave the regular 40 for an HJ with a bit of roaming. No one complained.

HeadorTail
01-12-22, 14:08
Well boys I did it I went to simple foot massage in Rosemead and had cc. Headortails you would've been proud of me representing the OC I put her through the 8. 75 point inspection.Always proud of you, son. Maybe I should let my hair grow out and see if I can create a slammer vibe. The SGV is a long way to go but if I occasionally see an ex-gf up there. I'll stop by and see if sees been ruined for mere mortals.

TheOwner
01-12-22, 16:40
Well boys I did it I went to simple foot massage in Rosemead and had cc. Headortails you would've been proud of me representing the OC I put her through the 8. 75 point inspection.Congratulations I hope you showered her with some BBFS cip she loves every last 💧 drop.

TotalGrip
01-12-22, 19:10
Last time I was there I just gave the regular 40 for an HJ with a bit of roaming. No one complained.DAMMIT! I overpaid. Gave her 60 and asked if it was okay. She let out a bored: it's fine.

TotalGrip
01-12-22, 19:12
I'm going to visit Erika at Luna Bio Massage, but wanted to know what the standard extra donation is currently. Please let me know via reply or PM. THANKS!I visited Erika. 30 minutes massage - $35 to the house.

Wow! Amazing, natural tits with lots of play. 60 donation.

TotalGrip
01-12-22, 19:14
I'm going to visit Erika at Luna Bio Massage, but wanted to know what the standard extra donation is currently. Please let me know via reply or PM. THANKS!30 min massage for $35. Got Tracy. Fake everything. She did poor massage. Got almost fully naked. Kept booty shorts on. Lots of teasing, allowed lots of roaming, fake moans. Nothing other than HJ allowed. Rules of house. 40 donation. Pass.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 19:55
I'm really starting to love this place!! I'm walking in this the place and all I saw was big tits. Who's the chick in the blue short dress with the big Titties? I didn't get a good look at the rest. They rushed me to my room like I was the president!! I like it's not rushed an it's somewhat enclosed. I'm sorry I can't get the girl not to scream.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 19:58
Always proud of you, son. Maybe I should let my hair grow out and see if I can create a slammer vibe. The SGV is a long way to go but if I occasionally see an ex-gf up there. I'll stop by and see if sees been ruined for mere mortals.Thanks Big Daddy!! When I had CC I don't know if it was tears of joy or tears of pain😁.

Fe Maiden
01-12-22, 19:59
Any recommendations? What should I expect and for how much damage?

TIA.

Kevin80
01-12-22, 19:59
Anyone familiar with Anna at My Happy feet on Bolsa? I had Cindy before, nice lady with lots of potential but way too old for me. Pps tells me there's a new girl, Anna. Much younger he says but I asked if she's pretty he kept saying young, she's young and won't answer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 20:42
I'm really starting to love this place!! I'm walking in this the place and all I saw was big tits. Who's the chick in the blue short dress with the big Titties? I didn't get a good look at the rest. They rushed me to my room like I was the president!! I like it's not rushed an it's somewhat enclosed. I'm sorry I can't get the girl not to scream.Running an evening special today!! If you're not a pig or fat slob that doesn't shower.

Don't contact me!!

If you want to try today PM me.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 20:45
Running an evening special today!! If you're not a pig or fat slob that doesn't shower.

Don't contact me!!

If you want to try today PM me.Also no want to be porn stars!!

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 21:37
Also no want to be porn stars!!Also no Penny pinchers or tightwads. If somebody wants a 6 o'clock appointment or 630 tonight let me know.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 21:45
Also no Penny pinchers or tightwads. If somebody wants a 6 o'clock appointment or 630 tonight let me know.I can't answer all the questions just let me know does anybody want appointment for tonight? Fucky 100.00 suckie 80.00.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 22:06
I can't answer all the questions just let me know does anybody want appointment for tonight? Fucky 100.00 suckie 80.00.Anyone going tonite?

SlickJJ
01-12-22, 22:38
Anyone going tonite?LOL all this free hype they better be giving you some free coupons I got to try this one. See you over there on Friday. Tell them Slammer sent me.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 22:53
LOL all this free hype they better be giving you some free coupons I got to try this one. See you over there on Friday. Tell them Slammer sent me.No hype just good sevice. Just let me know when you I'll give you the name of the girl. No discounts for me!

SlickJJ
01-12-22, 23:46
No hype just good sevice. Just let me know when you I'll give you the name of the girl. No discounts for me!Thanks Slammer! Ill reach out before I go. You can hook me up with a good one sir.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 23:53
Thanks Slammer! Ill reach out before I go. You can hook me up with a good one sir.Thank you JJ I knew I can always count on you.

Slammer6008
01-12-22, 23:57
Thank you JJ I knew I can always count on you.Just so I don't have to answer everybody's questions same as F and C 100.00 tip.

Hornilius69
01-13-22, 03:03
Anyone familiar with Anna at My Happy feet on Bolsa? I had Cindy before, nice lady with lots of potential but way too old for me. Pps tells me there's a new girl, Anna. Much younger he says but I asked if she's pretty he kept saying young, she's young and won't answer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.LOL, You trust Pps telling you that Anna is young. Hello No! Most of these old ladies put on heavy makeup to look "younger".

I used to remember Pps telling me how young Cindy was.

Save yourself the trouble, head to VT or 6 Stars for the real young girls.

Kevin80
01-13-22, 12:14
LOL, You trust Pps telling you that Anna is young. Hello No! Most of these old ladies put on heavy makeup to look "younger".

I used to remember Pps telling me how young Cindy was.

Save yourself the trouble, head to VT or 6 Stars for the real young girls.But have you actually seen Anna? I don't trust pps, that's why I asked. And I don't expect young to mean 21.30's 40's would be fine, late 50's or 60's like Cindy was a bit much though.

HeadorTail
01-13-22, 12:39
But have you actually seen Anna? I don't trust pps, that's why I asked. And I don't expect young to mean 21.30's 40's would be fine, late 50's or 60's like Cindy was a bit much though.I happened to be there yesterday and saw Anna. She's the youngest woman at Happy Feet. Which in this instance means 40-45 and stocky. Cindy is 46 but you guys have been wearing her out. Angela is there too. Prettiest face about Cindy's age. All open to your requests. When I was there a woman came in and asked for a woman and wanted to see her first. Hmmm. They were in the next room giggling. Was that you, Lovergrrl? LOL. In any case the $30 fee is the most attractive thing about the place. I got a handy down stairs at King's. I was surprised.

Slammer6008
01-13-22, 13:20
Slammer beats all time best of seven days straight! Could it be number 8 today?

Does Slammer have what it takes?

Does Slammer have enough in the tank?

Can it be done?

Sticker
01-13-22, 13:49
Any recommendations? What should I expect and for how much damage?In all of my encounters there, all girls would get naked and allow DATY and do HJ for a c-note. Recently I've been enjoying Cindy the most. 30's, slim, pretty and tasty.

SureWhyNot1234
01-13-22, 15:08
I'm really starting to love this place!! I'm walking in this the place and all I saw was big tits. Who's the chick in the blue short dress with the big Titties? I didn't get a good look at the rest. They rushed me to my room like I was the president!! I like it's not rushed an it's somewhat enclosed. I'm sorry I can't get the girl not to scream.Is this the one with the dental office? If so I will swing by and test those knockers out.

Mr Plumber
01-13-22, 16:34
Anyone familiar with Anna at My Happy feet on Bolsa? I had Cindy before, nice lady with lots of potential but way too old for me. Pps tells me there's a new girl, Anna. Much younger he says but I asked if she's pretty he kept saying young, she's young and won't answer. Just wondering if anyone has seen her.In my 10 visits here over the last year, there is no human in that place under 45. Even the office pet dog is 49 in dog years. Plenty of enjoyment from CiCi, Jenny and Angela though.

Mr Plumber
01-13-22, 16:39

Can it be done?Dude, the girls at Happy are going to put a Viagra-shaped bronze plaque with your name on it on the door to the back left massage room. And under your name of course it will say (in all caps no less) "LEGEND. ".

NoClue02
01-13-22, 16:47
I'm really starting to love this place!! I'm walking in this the place and all I saw was big tits. Who's the chick in the blue short dress with the big Titties? I didn't get a good look at the rest. They rushed me to my room like I was the president!! I like it's not rushed an it's somewhat enclosed. I'm sorry I can't get the girl not to scream.Slammer, what are the age ranges at happy? I know age is just a number but I personally prefer smaller number lmao.

Slammer6008
01-13-22, 16:54
Slammer, what are the age ranges at happy? I know age is just a number but I personally prefer smaller number lmao.40 to 50 . But it works for me!! Not super models but not a rush job when you pay 140.00 to 160.00 tip.

SlickJJ
01-13-22, 18:32
40 to 50 . But it works for me!! Not super models but not a rush job when you pay 140.00 to 160.00 tip.You must be a star there now with so many trips.

Fe Maiden
01-13-22, 19:14
In all of my encounters there, all girls would get naked and allow DATY and do HJ for a c-note. Recently I've been enjoying Cindy the most. 30's, slim, pretty and tasty.Thank you. I will be going there soon.

Slammer6008
01-13-22, 20:05

Can it be done?It was a great run! Laying some serious pipe from 2:30 to 3:45. I heard the giggles in the next rooms.

From the other girls. And I didn't get soft it stayed hard as a rock the whole time well I had a little help OK I won't talk about this place anymore onward and upward stay safe kitties.

Slammer6008
01-13-22, 20:13
It was a great run! Laying some serious pipe from 2:30 to 3:45. I heard the giggles in the next rooms.

From the other girls. And I didn't get soft it stayed hard as a rock the whole time well I had a little help OK I won't talk about this place anymore onward and upward stay safe kitties.I won't be answering any more questions about this place just try it see if you like it. There's some fun girls there. And who were the mongers that were only lasting 5 to 7 minutes?

Wireless91910
01-13-22, 20:40
After 50, it's the wildest 7 minutes of my life. Then I need a nap. Who wants to bang some chick for 30 minutes, when I can watch Golden Girls at home.

I won't be answering any more questions about this place just try it see if you like it. There's some fun girls there. And who were the mongers that were only lasting 5 to 7 minutes?

Mustang3
01-13-22, 22:11
Went to kings in Lh. Don't remember name, got good massage and HJ from very large Asian. Does anybody know of any other recommendations from this spa that are attractive.

Mustang3
01-13-22, 22:24
I'm headed to North oc tomorrow, trying to decide between well on brook, 6* on brook, or 6* on bolsa or sunnywell on Garry. Which has one is the best for everything.

Slammer6008
01-14-22, 00:25
After 50, it's the wildest 7 minutes of my life. Then I need a nap. Who wants to bang some chick for 30 minutes, when I can watch Golden Girls at home.I hear you brother!! Keep pounding that ass.

OCRanger
01-14-22, 00:35
Any recommendations? What should I expect and for how much damage?

TIA.$40 entry for 30 mins, tip is $80-100 depend on providers. HJ, fiv, daty (didn't try). I don't go there anymore, because they will short you on time, usually session only last 15-20 mins. I rather go to bamboo for full 1 hr unrushed session.

OCRanger
01-14-22, 00:41
In all of my encounters there, all girls would get naked and allow DATY and do HJ for a c-note. Recently I've been enjoying Cindy the most. 30's, slim, pretty and tasty.Cindy is best looking one there, but she is averaging looking, her eyes too far apart. She is Chinese and speak good English, but she is greedy and will short you on time and change $.

Taws6
01-14-22, 01:45
I'm headed to North oc tomorrow, trying to decide between well on brook, 6* on brook, or 6* on bolsa or sunnywell on Garry. Which has one is the best for everything.Don't know about the other two, but Sunnywell always delivers, but not necessary the most attractive staff. 'least in my experience.

SlickJJ
01-14-22, 02:12
I'm headed to North oc tomorrow, trying to decide between well on brook, 6* on brook, or 6* on bolsa or sunnywell on Garry. Which has one is the best for everything.I can't speak to any of the 6 stars or 5 stars since I've never been. I went to Sunnywell. It was fun. They do offer everything there.

Caribe
01-14-22, 02:37
I'm headed to North oc tomorrow, trying to decide between well on brook, 6* on brook, or 6* on bolsa or sunnywell on Garry. Which has one is the best for everything.I heard Papasan sold the 6* on Bolsa. He's still operating Brookhurst.

DiegoR
01-14-22, 08:38
Any recommendations and how much is a reasonable amount to pay for extra service, also how do I find more of these kinds of places.

NorthOCmonger
01-14-22, 10:02
There's an acupuncture place on Katella / date that seems to hold odd hours. Anyone know the story of this place?

HeadorTail
01-14-22, 11:25
I'm headed to North oc tomorrow, trying to decide between well on brook, 6* on brook, or 6* on bolsa or sunnywell on Garry. Which has one is the best for everything.Gary did sell 6 Star Bolsa and it's legit now. I stopped in yesterday. If you're willing to spend a little more Saigon Spa on Warner in HB has better looking girls than 6 Star and open menus.

Sticker
01-14-22, 14:29
Cindy is best looking one there, but she is averaging looking, her eyes too far apart. She is Chinese and speak good English, but she is greedy and will short you on time and change $.I suppose beauty is in the eye of the boob-holder. While she's not DDG, I like her eyes, face and slim-with-slight-curves bod. Love her fun personality, too, as well as her DATY enjoyment (she likes to tweak her nipple and press her fingers down just above her clit when I'm lapping. Yes, she can be a bit greedy, but in a fun, joking kind of way.

Works for me, but to each his own.

Undftdaddctn
01-14-22, 15:16
Anyone had the 4 hands special at Havana recently. More specifically, anyone tried Lorena her self. What was the damage for four hands and is there anyone that's a must have?

City Slicker
01-14-22, 15:31
There's an acupuncture place on Katella / date that seems to hold odd hours. Anyone know the story of this place?Most acupuncture places are front for massages.

Heartless Jay
01-14-22, 16:47
First visit to YZ today, as I had heard they offer solid legit massages, with a few extras for those who play it well. Asked for Yoyo on the recommendation of a fellow monger. House fee 45. Clean place, rooms have 3/4 walls and doors. Yoyo is a young cutie with a long pony tail and nice slim body. Very good massage on the back. Very nice teasing on the back side, although she was careful not to actually touch the goods. On the flip, there was no massage, just a long sensual tease where she spent considerable time working the boys and the taint, but she would not touch junior. Self service was encouraged, but she wouldn't do it for me. She did lean in really close like she wanted to tell junior a secret, then just teased until the time was up. No objection to OTC roaming. One thing I did like was that the hot towels were already in the room, so she wasn't coming and going. Didn't cheat on the time, actually went 5 or 10 minutes over. Would repeat, but only once more, to see if she trusts me more as a repeat customer. Anyone have a similar experience, or possibly a better outcome?

Oswalt
01-14-22, 16:53
Download the Slammer app, call the Slammer hotline and follow the instructions. If you do it right you may even end up with a Slammer tank top.

Any recommendations and how much is a reasonable amount to pay for extra service, also how do I find more of these kinds of places.

CougarsHunt
01-14-22, 16:54
Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from Avamassage. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally Photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in Orange. Stay away!

Meshugga
01-14-22, 17:05
Download the Slammer app, call the Slammer hotline and follow the instructions. If you do it right you may even end up with a Slammer tank top.LOL! I downloaded the Slammer App once. It raw dogged my phone. From then on, instead raising my hand and asking stupid questions in class, I decided to read the material I was given and do my own homework. Then actually share my findings with the class, go figure.

Slammer6008
01-14-22, 17:10
Any recommendations and how much is a reasonable amount to pay for extra service, also how do I find more of these kinds of places.Hand 40,60 mouth 60,80 mouth full of cum 80,100 , fucky 80,140. If you want a dildo shoved up your ass free with HJ service.

Taws6
01-14-22, 17:48
Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from avamassage. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in orange. Stay away!I don't recall hearing that. Ever for any place.

From the shop's perspective, why risk it? Let the dude leave, some other dude will walk in.

What kind of weapon? Knife / gun? Baseball bat??

Seems too high a risk for a shop where they don't want cops stopping by for any reason, let alone a weapons charge.

Care to elaborate?

Did you make it past the lobby? In the room? Undressed? Do tell!

ArchOwl
01-14-22, 17:49
There's an acupuncture place on Katella / date that seems to hold odd hours. Anyone know the story of this place?That place is legit; 10 AM - 5 PM are operating hours for a normal business. My rule of thumb is if a place is listed as acupuncture but is open past 6 pm, then it's more than likely an AMP.

Hornilius69
01-14-22, 18:07
Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from avamassage. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in orange. Stay away!Did you called the popo?

Skinny Dugan
01-14-22, 18:18
I hope that you called 5-O. It's a massage place and I'm sure you were just there for a massage. That's pretty bold on her part.

Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from avamassage. I'm convinced the staff are on this website. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in orange. Stay away!

Skinny Dugan
01-14-22, 18:23
Well done! I do ok there, but never pick Yoyo because I've heard she is definitely a no go.

First visit to YZ today, as I had heard they offer solid legit massages, with a few extras for those who play it well. Asked for Yoyo on the recommendation of a fellow monger. House fee 45. Clean place, rooms have 3/4 walls and doors. Yoyo is a young cutie with a long pony tail and nice slim body. Very good massage on the back. Very nice teasing on the back side, although she was careful not to actually touch the goods. On the flip, there was no massage, just a long sensual tease where she spent considerable time working the boys and the taint, but she would not touch junior. Self service was encouraged, but she wouldn't do it for me. She did lean in really close like she wanted to tell junior a secret, then just teased until the time was up. No objection to OTC roaming. One thing I did like was that the hot towels were already in the room, so she wasn't coming and going. Didn't cheat on the time, actually went 5 or 10 minutes over. Would repeat, but only once more, to see if she trusts me more as a repeat customer. Anyone have a similar experience, or possibly a better outcome?

AsianPussy
01-14-22, 18:53
Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from avamassage. I'm convinced the staff are on this website. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in orange. Stay away!Totally not possible that this happened. I've met her a few times and there's zero chance of this.

Mustang3
01-14-22, 18:55
You sure you were at the right place, Ava has been on hx for a long time and has a great rep.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in orange. Stay away!

AsianPussy
01-14-22, 19:16
You sure you were at the right place, ava has been on hx for a long time and has a great rep.I just talked to Ava, I needed to make an appointment anyway. Full disclosure, I've known Ava for a few years, from when she first started doing massage, and I've seen her 10-12 times at least.

She said this jackhole complained that the pics are fake, even though we all know all the pics are fake, and then he wanted to leave without paying, AFTER he got the service.

If you don't like the girl, get a different one or go somewhere else, but don't get your HE and then try to leave without paying. I've been to some sketchy places and I stayed and got the service, but that shit was my choice. I've never ever tried to go without tipping, that's just fucked up.

Slammer6008
01-14-22, 19:26
I'm back in the saddle again! Have you ever had a 50 minute blow job!! One more time slammers back in the saddle again.

Slammer6008
01-14-22, 19:37
I'm back in the saddle again! Have you ever had a 50 minute blow job!! One more time slammers back in the saddle again.With a kung fu grip At the end. Slammer wasn't phased by it but his body couldn't move his legs.

Slammer6008
01-14-22, 19:42
With a kung fu grip At the end. Slammer wasn't phased by it but his body couldn't move his legs.This is a new place that I went to I think I'm going to keep this one for myself for a while.

CougarsHunt
01-14-22, 19:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ZzzBoy14
01-14-22, 19:58
I just talked to Ava, I needed to make an appointment anyway. Full disclosure, I've known Ava for a few years, from when she first started doing massage, and I've seen her 10-12 times at least.

She said this jackhole complained that the pics are fake, even though we all know all the pics are fake, and then he wanted to leave without paying, AFTER he got the service.

If you don't like the girl, get a different one or go somewhere else, but don't get your HE and then try to leave without paying. I've been to some sketchy places and I stayed and got the service, but that shit was my choice. I've never ever tried to go without tipping, that's just fucked up.Yea that was pretty mean. Ava obviously doesn't look like her pics, but she's still a thick asian with great service. I've seen her 3 times.

SaltyDog
01-14-22, 20:31
I'm back in the saddle again! Have you ever had a 50 minute blow job!! One more time slammers back in the saddle again.Only from Viet Kim LOL.

Heartless Jay
01-15-22, 01:39
Totally not possible that this happened. I've met her a few times and there's zero chance of this.Almost sounds like the man has an axe to grind. Talk trash on the shop to chase away customers. Read the forum rules and realized he can't tell us she gave him herpes, so a robbery sounded like a good plan B. Or perhaps he'll give us some more info so we can all be forewarned.

Slammer6008
01-15-22, 01:54
Only from Viet Kim LOL.This one is my hidden treasure.

Kevin80
01-15-22, 02:28
First visit to YZ today, as I had heard they offer solid legit massages, with a few extras for those who play it well. Asked for Yoyo on the recommendation of a fellow monger. House fee 45. Clean place, rooms have 3/4 walls and doors. Yoyo is a young cutie with a long pony tail and nice slim body. Very good massage on the back. Very nice teasing on the back side, although she was careful not to actually touch the goods. On the flip, there was no massage, just a long sensual tease where she spent considerable time working the boys and the taint, but she would not touch junior. Self service was encouraged, but she wouldn't do it for me. She did lean in really close like she wanted to tell junior a secret, then just teased until the time was up. No objection to OTC roaming. One thing I did like was that the hot towels were already in the room, so she wasn't coming and going. Didn't cheat on the time, actually went 5 or 10 minutes over. Would repeat, but only once more, to see if she trusts me more as a repeat customer. Anyone have a similar experience, or possibly a better outcome?Are you saying she encouraged and allowed DIY, and if so, did she help you clean up? Also she allows OTC roaming, does that include tits and pussy? I had her a few times, never gotten that far. All I've gotten was my hand slapped.

OakOak22
01-15-22, 02:50
Hi, long time lurker, I was thinking with my 2nd head and paid a visit to Ava from Avamassage. She looks nothing like her photos it's literally Photoshop. I told her that I wanted to leave and she pulls out a weapon and forces me to hand over my phone and cash.

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in Orange. Stay away!You must have some personal vendetta against Ava. Absolutely no way this matches up with this girl's character.

NorthOCmonger
01-15-22, 08:14
That place is legit; 10 AM - 5 PM are operating hours for a normal business. My rule of thumb is if a place is listed as acupuncture but is open past 6 pm, then it's more than likely an AMP.Ahh kinda my thoughts but I never looked at it from that point of view. Thank you!

SaltyDog
01-15-22, 13:44

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in Orange. Stay away!Wow she pulled a weapon on you? Sorry yo hear that happened, did you get your phone back after giving her money? I been there before and never met her but maybe I should just stay away until things cool off. Did she get pissed because you said something about her pics?

HeadorTail
01-15-22, 17:45
Wow she pulled a weapon on you? Sorry yo hear that happened, did you get your phone back after giving her money? I been there before and never met her but maybe I should just stay away until things cool off. Did she get pissed because you said something about her pics?Perhaps he's telling the truth and maybe he isn't but either way he really put her at risk. I've always assumed that LE perused this and other sites for anything over the line. Which in different cities means different things. Some don't seem to care that there are a dozen openly FS shops in town. Others if a hand touches a PP the shit hits the fan. But a weapon? If I were Ava I'd move and change my name and start again because a weapon is a whole new ball game. Certainly a woman with her menu has a different level of risk tolerance than I do but this is something she should understand and maybe lay low for a while. Just my 2 cents.

Mel
01-15-22, 21:38
Only from Viet Kim LOL.And combined with some serious rimming thrown in along the way.

Member #6307
01-15-22, 22:13
Anyone had the 4 hands special at Havana recently. More specifically, anyone tried Lorena her self. What was the damage for four hands and is there anyone that's a must have?I went to Havana for the first time this week. Did not meet Lorena but Elle was amazing and attentive. I spent an hour on Monday and Wednesday with her inviting FBSM. According to her no one at Havana does FS but the HJ was incredible. I was thinking of asking about the 4 hand but forgot everything when it all started. I say go for it and let us know.

SaltyDog
01-15-22, 22:19
And combined with some serious rimming thrown in along the way.Yup she'll do that for the full hour unless you're the one watching the clock.

AsianPussy
01-15-22, 22:30
Perhaps he's telling the truth and maybe he isn't but either way he really put her at risk. I've always assumed that LE perused this and other sites for anything over the line. Which in different cities means different things. Some don't seem to care that there are a dozen openly FS shops in town. Others if a hand touches a PP the shit hits the fan. But a weapon? If I were Ava I'd move and change my name and start again because a weapon is a whole new ball game. Certainly a woman with her menu has a different level of risk tolerance than I do but this is something she should understand and maybe lay low for a while. Just my 2 cents.I think he put himself at risk, he's PNG at every place in the area now, as I'm sure you all know they all have the same ownership. I'd lay low for a while if I was him.

I doubt there was any weapon, she might have threatened him with a bottle of coconut oil, but that's it.

Heartless Jay
01-16-22, 01:36
Are you saying she encouraged and allowed DIY, and if so, did she help you clean up? Also she allows OTC roaming, does that include tits and pussy? I had her a few times, never gotten that far. All I've gotten was my hand slapped.Yes, yes, and yes. As for roaming, all around her ass and between the thighs, under her shirt up her back to the bra strap. She didn't flinch or pull away. Didn't push for the breasts or pussy. Maybe next time. Pretty tame for an AMP, but I went there mainly because the massage quality was reputedly good (true) and the girls are reputedly cute (true). That's what I was in the mood for that day. Heard there was a slim chance, not impossible, for extras (also true). Like I said, I'll give her one more shot to loosen up a bit.

StuDoctor
01-16-22, 16:35
Went to kings in Lh. Don't remember name, got good massage and HJ from very large Asian. Does anybody know of any other recommendations from this spa that are attractive.I went there a few times and Ivy became my favorite provider but I have no idea what happened to her and when I requested her I got the old bait and switch. The place has expanded and they're busier and the overall quality has gone downhill. I stopped going there. Most of the providers are older and not attractive.

Rbk216
01-16-22, 18:35
Been here a couple of times recently to see if anyone apart from Amanda actually provides any sensual massage.

Camila is the only one who is good in the ones I saw. She delivered a genuine sensual massage. The others. Venus, Kate, Chloe were a waste of time and money.

Kevin80
01-16-22, 20:18
Yes, yes, and yes. As for roaming, all around her ass and between the thighs, under her shirt up her back to the bra strap. She didn't flinch or pull away. Didn't push for the breasts or pussy. Maybe next time. Pretty tame for an AMP, but I went there mainly because the massage quality was reputedly good (true) and the girls are reputedly cute (true). That's what I was in the mood for that day. Heard there was a slim chance, not impossible, for extras (also true). Like I said, I'll give her one more shot to loosen up a bit.Very curious in seeing how far you can get next time.

JustChekIn
01-17-22, 01:32
Been here a couple of times recently to see if anyone apart from Amanda actually provides any sensual massage.

Camila is the only one who is good in the ones I saw. She delivered a genuine sensual massage. The others. Venus, Kate, Chloe were a waste of time and money.Bummer about Kate. I heard she was a real LOOKER. But even the lookers have to have quality stuff.

OakOak22
01-17-22, 02:18
Perhaps he's telling the truth and maybe he isn't but either way he really put her at risk. I've always assumed that LE perused this and other sites for anything over the line. Which in different cities means different things. Some don't seem to care that there are a dozen openly FS shops in town. Others if a hand touches a PP the shit hits the fan. But a weapon? If I were Ava I'd move and change my name and start again because a weapon is a whole new ball game. Certainly a woman with her menu has a different level of risk tolerance than I do but this is something she should understand and maybe lay low for a while. Just my 2 cents.That's. Not how it works LOL. If anything this dude is getting absolutely blacklisted by multiple establishments with the same ownership. Claiming she threatened him with a non-specific weapon in a fucking massage parlor? Get real, dude. Not you more the fuzz should take an accusation like that seriously.

ZzzBoy14
01-17-22, 02:28

Camila is the only one who is good in the ones I saw. She delivered a genuine sensual massage. The others. Venus, Kate, Chloe were a waste of time and money.I had a great time with Mia. She's pretty tall, white latina, thick with huge jugs and tattoos, great skin. Great attitude.

JakeForTheWin
01-17-22, 02:51
I had a great time with Mia. She's pretty tall, white latina, thick with huge jugs and tattoos, great skin. Great attitude.I've seen Kate numerous times and she a looker and provides great sensual massage. Probably in my top 3. I guess it's YMMV with her but I have seen Cindy and jade and they're are a waste of time. Candie is DDG and did FS. Hot Guatemalan with everything fake. Enhanced Barbie doll. Doesn't work here anymore. Curious to see if anyone else provides extras. Cindy does CBJ and Amanda does BBBJ as discussed already. Chanel is attractive but doesn't provide extras which is a bummer.

NailBoiz1
01-17-22, 02:57
This is my regular AMP to go place, but lately it seems like it's going down hill. Andy is getting lazy on me and is just not into it as she used to be. It's always over crowed now and I have to wait. I can't do appointments since it has to be a last minute thing for me when I go. Plus Mindy the owner is always screwing up, it has happened to me 3 times already that I would ask for Annie and she gives me Andy.

I guess I just need to find a new AMP that is comparable to Bamboo.

RubnHood
01-17-22, 03:41

She works at Haven, VT spa, and Health and Beauty massage in Orange. Stay away!Or her IG link? Which Ava was it? Please clarify.

What kind of weapon was it? A knife? A gun? A tazer? Where did she smuggle it in? Under her lacy outfit? Most of those girls don't bring in much with them into the room at those spas. Was it her phone? Did you mistake her sparkly phone case for a weapon? Was she black and wearing a hoodie?

When someone has threatened me with a weapon, I never forgot what it was, in fact it was the clearest thing in my memory.

I would have made a big noise and threatened to call the cops for sure if this really happened to me. It would be really simple to prove it was my phone too, by unlocking it with my password.

FrankSmith666
01-17-22, 05:12
Checked this place out today. Felt like F&C, saw an older lady named Apple. Probably in her mid to late 40's. Petite with a nice perky boobs and a nice little butt. Dfk lots of tongue the condom came off and she just sat on it. BBBJ and a nice HJ.

Finished Cim. She was also down with fingering and daty. Overall I would go.

Back. They have a few girls working at a time. Feel free to PM me.

In case I missed something.

Joe Talon
01-17-22, 05:44
I was in SoCal sometimes in January back about 2. 5 weeks ago. I was down here for personal matters but I was mostly free throughout the day. Went to Bamboo 3 days in a row mainly because it was so cheap. I got Su the first day because I just went in. Second day I made an appointment with Andy. When I got there the lady in front made me wait a bit. Saw a bunch of people going in and out. I didn't know what Andy looked like but she came out and got a drink and took like 5 minutes before I got called in so I'm guessing one of the people left had seen her. Third Day I saw Linda. Overall the massages were the same. Pressure was good and the tease / release were pretty good.

The place has been reviewed many times over so I'm not sure what else there is to say. All three had relatively the same routine and they make it so dark there you can't really see the girls anyways. Andy and Linda looked cute or was fine enough before they dimmed the lights and Su wasn't bad but not my type. Still no problem with her massaging me. And the place is so cheap and you get nice a release. The only negative I would say is I didn't enjoy the huge amounts of oil that they put on you from the bucket.

My guess though, given the number of people I saw going there while I was waiting, while I was getting a massage, and even as I left. These girls are probably going to burn out soon so either they raise prices or something else is going to happen. I can't see them sustaining this workload for the amount that they get. If I was still down there I'd probably keep going as much as I can until they do change the pricing. Good value.

I ate one time there in the plaza after my appointment at the Pho place (right underneath). The shaken beef with rice was pretty good. Good food or a good cover if you need it.

Jaysd80
01-17-22, 05:47
Has anyone been here recently and knows the currently lineup of girls. I went last year and saw a latina girl who said she lived in compton area. I've been going to this place for over 10 years and it was for awhile been a place where the manager or girls who work there would ask for a reference of someone before they would see you. The place is right off Moulton Pkwy and next to a DMV office.

I know one girl named Bianca still works there and will do FS bare for the right amount.

Nice Guy 99
01-17-22, 12:39
This is my regular AMP to go place, but lately it seems like it's going down hill. Andy is getting lazy on me and is just not into it as she used to be. It's always over crowed now and I have to wait. I can't do appointments since it has to be a last minute thing for me when I go. Plus Mindy the owner is always screwing up, it has happened to me 3 times already that I would ask for Annie and she gives me Andy.

I guess I just need to find a new AMP that is comparable to Bamboo.I have no complaints regarding Bamboo. Mindy has always been kind and reliable. Mindy is the MMS; I doubt very much that she is the owner. There is no therapist there named "Annie". I haven't been with Andi for a while. How is she "getting lazy"? I'm sure you get the full time and she follows the Bamboo script. Am I wrong? Please let us know if you find a better AMP.

Nice Guy 99
01-17-22, 12:54
I was in SoCal sometimes in January back about 2. 5 weeks ago. I was down here for personal matters but I was mostly free throughout the day. Went to Bamboo 3 days in a row mainly because it was so cheap. Second day I made an appointment with Andy. When I got there the lady in front made me wait a bit. Saw a bunch of people going in and out. I didn't know what Andy looked like but she came out and got a drink and took like 5 minutes before I got called in so I'm guessing one of the people left had seen her.

My guess though, given the number of people I saw going there while I was waiting, while I was getting a massage, and even as I left. These girls are probably going to burn out soon so either they raise prices or something else is going to happen. I can't see them sustaining this workload for the amount that they get. Interesting post. The Bamboo script calls for offering water or tea as the time comes to an end. Andy is pretty much fully booked and 5 minutes is about right as she has just finished a guy. The popular girls tell me that they get 10-12 guys a day. Daily tips are around $400/ day or $2,400/ week. Conservatively north of $100 K / yr. They all say that working for Mindy, the MMS, is good. Much better than other AMPs. Mindy knows that the price point, the quality of the massage and the script are the keys to Bamboo popularity. Here's hoping your prediction is wrong.

Bronco
01-17-22, 13:11
Has anyone been here recently and knows the currently lineup of girls. I went last year and saw a latina girl who said she lived in compton area. I've been going to this place for over 10 years and it was for awhile been a place where the manager or girls who work there would ask for a reference of someone before they would see you. The place is right off Moulton Pkwy and next to a DMV office.

I know one girl named Bianca still works there and will do FS bare for the right amount.Is Suzann still the owner? She used to service me in the past.

Jeppeson2
01-17-22, 14:03
I have a bit of a taste for mature asians. I'm hoping to see if there are any petite mature servicers in oc, any recommendations?

Here is a review from my last few visits.

Mint Spa in LF.

- Not busy, can't beat the rates. . 40 H plus 40 HE.

- Didn't catch her name but seems to be the only one working. Tall, very thin, and older +50.

- Keep her mask on the whole time mostly. Got her riled up the last time and got BBBJ, no extra plus hands are free to explore.

NailBoiz1
01-17-22, 18:01
I have no complaints regarding Bamboo. Mindy has always been kind and reliable. Mindy is the MMS; I doubt very much that she is the owner. There is no therapist there named "Annie". I haven't been with Andi for a while. How is she "getting lazy"? I'm sure you get the full time and she follows the Bamboo script. Am I wrong? Please let us know if you find a better AMP.Maybe here name. Is Anna, but she is skinny and petite. I saw her once before but can never understand when she talks. LOL. Andy is good, but just getting boring for me and she shirt me about 15 minutes when I saw her yesterday.

Nice Guy 99
01-17-22, 19:49
Maybe here name. Is Anna, but she is skinny and petite. I saw her once before but can never understand when she talks. LOL. Andy is good, but just getting boring for me and she shirt me about 15 minutes when I saw her yesterday.Yes, there is an Ana. She has very little English and we converse mostly in Chinese. I'm VERY surprised that Andi shorted you on time. She normally follows the script and time very closely. Did anything else happen that would influence time??

Heartless Jay
01-18-22, 01:25

I guess I just need to find a new AMP that is comparable to Bamboo.I'm not sure there are many Bamboos out there, but I can tell you my view, life is too short, and OC too loaded with AMPs to spend a nickel on a lazy massage. I like Andy, never had a bad experience with her, but there are too many options out there. If she's not cutting it for you, try another girl. Once I jumped from Andy to one of Mindy's other girls, I have not been disappointed once. And I'm there just about every week. Know you said you can't make an appointment, but if you can show up when they first open in the morning you stand a good chance of no waiting. Plus yours can be the first butthole she fingers that day, and your tongue the first to circle her nipples. Just a thought.

NailBoiz1
01-18-22, 01:34
Yes, there is an Ana. She has very little English and we converse mostly in Chinese. I'm VERY surprised that Andi shorted you on time. She normally follows the script and time very closely. Did anything else happen that would influence time??My guess is that Qndy might have had an appointment. I originally book with Ana but Mindy gave me Andy amd yes I made sure Mindy heard me say Ana.

Heartless Jay
01-18-22, 01:38
Or her IG link? Which Ava was it? Please clarify.

What kind of weapon was it? A knife? A gun? A tazer? Where did she smuggle it in? Under her lacy outfit? Most of those girls don't bring in much with them into the room at those spas. Was it her phone? Did you mistake her sparkly phone case for a weapon? Was she black and wearing a hoodie?

When someone has threatened me with a weapon, I never forgot what it was, in fact it was the clearest thing in my memory.

I would have made a big noise and threatened to call the cops for sure if this really happened to me. It would be really simple to prove it was my phone too, by unlocking it with my password.As I said earlier, sounds like a man with an axe to grind. Mr Cougar has been getting hammered on this forum, so I doubt he'll post again under that name. He'll pop back up as a newb and hopefully make a better start next time around. Share some useful information with us instead of using the forum to try to blackball someone. And if he treats another girl like shit and she turns on him, perhaps he'll see the pattern and own it and be a little more respectful going forward.

SlickJJ
01-18-22, 12:18
Any good spots or providers in Fullerton? Thanks for the help.

Slammer6008
01-18-22, 13:04
Any good spots or providers in Fullerton? Thanks for the help.Yes what kind of pleasure would you like. Sucky or fucky or sucky fucky or handy dandy?

JohnB3411
01-18-22, 13:33
Love bamboo. It's been my go to for a while haha. The combo of a great massage and happy ending is just perfect for my budget. I have had a lot of you PM me with suggestions and places, however I always land back here for a quality experience. If only they had some girls here with DD's, I'd be in heaven haha. A few people who are interested must try Anna, Jessica, Linda. If anyone has any questions on my experiences, feel free to pm me. I'm also always on the hunt for a place with a great massage like bamboo, with a lady with big DD's, and offer a HJ or a BBBJ. You guys are the best and I love all your attitudes on this forum.

SlickJJ
01-18-22, 13:51
Yes what kind of pleasure would you like. Sucky or fucky or sucky fucky or handy dandy?Slammer you are always on point my man! FS is preferred but ill take a handy from a little cutie.

Gulongitlog
01-18-22, 15:07
Has anyone received similar service as Nicole at Le Palace with the other girls? I tried other girls there before but none of them offered BBBJ. Mainly just decent massage with HE. Some are cute though. Ty.

Also, any info on Russian finish is always welcome.

GreenStream
01-18-22, 15:23
Interesting post. The Bamboo script calls for offering water or tea as the time comes to an end. Andy is pretty much fully booked and 5 minutes is about right as she has just finished a guy. The popular girls tell me that they get 10-12 guys a day. Daily tips are around $400/ day or $2,400/ week. Conservatively north of $100 K / yr. They all say that working for Mindy, the MMS, is good. Much better than other AMPs. Mindy knows that the price point, the quality of the massage and the script are the keys to Bamboo popularity. Here's hoping your prediction is wrong.I was conversing with a nice woman who now does massages at a Massage Envy (so no fooling-around) in another state that I'll be visiting for business. I was shocked to learn that she works 10 hours per day, with just 30 minutes for lunch, and is booked through mid-February. She also has a side business selling hand-made items on the Internat. The work ethic of many of these women is admirable. I suspect my anacestors who came to the USA worked in similar ways, and I know that I've worked many a 60 hour week, even though I own my company. Still, it is nice to see others carrying-on the tradition of hard work and great service. By the way, how income tax are they paying on that $2,400 per week? Most of us would have to make much more to keep the same amount.

Grimmy23
01-18-22, 15:33
I was conversing with a nice woman who now does massages at a Massage Envy (so no fooling-around) in another state that I'll be visiting for business. I was shocked to learn that she works 10 hours per day, with just 30 minutes for lunch, and is booked through mid-February. She also has a side business selling hand-made items on the Internat. The work ethic of many of these women is admirable. I suspect my anacestors who came to the USA worked in similar ways, and I know that I've worked many a 60 hour week, even though I own my company. Still, it is nice to see others carrying-on the tradition of hard work and great service. By the way, how income tax are they paying on that $2,400 per week? Most of us would have to make much more to keep the same amount.I own a franchise of one of Massage Envy's competitors. We would never in a million years treat our MTs like that. A legitimate Massage Therapist can reliably do about 5 massages a day, maybe 6 max. Typically they put in about 25-30 hours a week. It's very physical work, especially if they're doing deep tissue massages. My MTs work 6 hour shifts, which is 5 massages plus an hour lunch. Any more than that is asking for a work comp claim, because it's not a matter of whether or not they get injured at that point, it's a matter of WHEN they get injured. On top of that, if they try to do any more massages than that in a day we start getting complaints about the quality going down, so 5 massages and possibly 6 once in a while is optimal. Some of them go home and see private clients outside of work. That's of course not something I can control, but burnout in the massage industry is a very real thing. This isn't fluff and buff plus a quick handjob like the AMP business. This is real physical work.

Grimmy23
01-18-22, 15:38
Love bamboo. It's been my go to for a while haha. The combo of a great massage and happy ending is just perfect for my budget. I have had a lot of you PM me with suggestions and places, however I always land back here for a quality experience. If only they had some girls here with DD's, I'd be in heaven haha. A few people who are interested must try Anna, Jessica, Linda. If anyone has any questions on my experiences, feel free to pm me. I'm also always on the hunt for a place with a great massage like bamboo, with a lady with big DD's, and offer a HJ or a BBBJ. You guys are the best and I love all your attitudes on this forum.It's certainly a bit "different. " I haven't visited any other AMPs where you're literally 6 feet away from two other guys getting jerked off with nothing but a curtain between you. The price point is for the most part cheaper than most other AMPs, but the mileage is generally less (with some exceptions to both price and mileage, apparently depending on how well known you are there and who the provider is). I'd probably go there a lot more often than I do if it wasn't 30 minutes out of my way in a neighborhood that I otherwise have no reason to visit (my wife tends to track my phone and it would be awfully difficult to explain why I'm in Little Saigon, so I can only go when she's at work where she doesn't ever check her phone). I understand the sentiment of getting bored with it though. I'm like that with almost any establishment in this business. Once I've been a certain number of times, either the mystique wears off or I find myself getting a little too attached to a provider, and neither is good.

Hadez
01-18-22, 15:49
I had a legit spot I was going to before Covid in Lake Forest. They would even take health insurance. Got 60 massages a year allowed. Would work it so I did not have a co pay and all I needed to do was tip girl. Would get pretty good legit massages.

My fav girl told me they worked her like a slave. I knew someone who did a lot of work for the owners. They worked her pretty hard but not as bas as she claimed.

They never did re open. Still looking for replacement.

I own a franchise of one of Massage Envy's competitors. We would never in a million years treat our MTs like that. A legitimate Massage Therapist can reliably do about 5 massages a day, maybe 6 max. Typically they put in about 25-30 hours a week. It's very physical work, especially if they're doing deep tissue massages. My MTs work 6 hour shifts, which is 5 massages plus an hour lunch. Any more than that is asking for a work comp claim, because it's not a matter of whether or not they get injured at that point, it's a matter of WHEN they get injured. On top of that, if they try to do any more massages than that in a day we start getting complaints about the quality going down, so 5 massages and possibly 6 once in a while is optimal. Some of them go home and see private clients outside of work. That's of course not something I can control, but burnout in the massage industry is a very real thing. This isn't fluff and buff plus a quick handjob like the AMP business. This is real physical work.

Grimmy23
01-18-22, 16:01
I had a legit spot I was going to before Covid in Lake Forest. They would even take health insurance. Got 60 massages a year allowed. Would work it so I did not have a co pay and all I needed to do was tip girl. Would get pretty good legit massages.

My fav girl told me they worked her like a slave. I knew someone who did a lot of work for the owners. They worked her pretty hard but not as bas as she claimed.

They never did re open. Still looking for replacement.Yeah, a lot of employers treat their MTs like shit in this industry. There's a shortage of them and that's a big part of the problem. My MTs tend to stick around with me longer than they do at most other places because I treat them well and don't work them to death. My place is a long ways from Lake Forest though, not even in OC.

Wireless91910
01-18-22, 18:07
Grimmy,

Curious do you have male MT's? The reason I ask, normally when I go to the legit foot massage places, I prefer guys because I'm very muscular and I like deep tissue massage. I know there are women who can do deep tissue, but I know it takes alot out of them. Sometimes I feel bad for the legit girls that are getting tip $5 or $10 for a hour massage. I tend to tip on the higher side because of the work they put in.

Yeah, a lot of employers treat their MTs like shit in this industry. There's a shortage of them and that's a big part of the problem. My MTs tend to stick around with me longer than they do at most other places because I treat them well and don't work them to death. My place is a long ways from Lake Forest though, not even in OC.

Slammer6008
01-18-22, 18:19
Slammer you are always on point my man! FS is preferred but ill take a handy from a little cutie.Check mate.

Grimmy23
01-18-22, 18:32
Grimmy,

Curious do you have male MT's? The reason I ask, normally when I go to the legit foot massage places, I prefer guys because I'm very muscular and I like deep tissue massage. I know there are women who can do deep tissue, but I know it takes alot out of them. Sometimes I feel bad for the legit girls that are getting tip $5 or $10 for a hour massage. I tend to tip on the higher side because of the work they put in.I currently have one male MT. Yeah, I totally get what you're saying. We have clients both male and female who specifically request a male MT. The reality though is male MTs are difficult to book, so if you hire one they have to be amazing or they'll just be sitting around in the break room running up payroll. My front desk is trained to offer up the male first, and most people will say they want a female. The other issue with male MTs is insurance. Unfortunately a lot of incidents involving male MTs have happened, predominantly at Massage Envy over the years (other places are guilty too, but ME has by far the worst reputation there for a lot of different reasons that I won't elaborate on). Because of that, spa owners have to pay higher liability insurance premiums for having male MTs on staff. I have to pay something like an extra $1000/ year for every male MT on my staff, so I tend to limit to one or maybe two on staff at a time. It sucks, but it's the reality of today's environment.

As for deep tissue, I have female MTs who are like 4'10" 90 lbs who will give such deep pressure that you'll feel like they're about to break you in half. It's not about strength, it's about technique.

SureWhyNot1234
01-18-22, 19:11
Stopped by New Moon in gg around noon. Not much choices during my stop. Was provided with a older lady named Linda. Pretty fit body for her age. Nice set of C's. Not much of an A. . 4 hh, FS 1. 2. Was hoping to catch that Latina everyone was talking about, but looks like she's only available after 6 pm.

Balla99
01-18-22, 19:26
I tried pretty much everyone there and it's a decent massage and HJ. Closest I got was with Tina I asked for a BJ and she said next time but that's it.

Has anyone received similar service as Nicole at Le Palace with the other girls? I tried other girls there before but none of them offered BBBJ. Mainly just decent massage with HE. Some are cute though. Ty.

Also, any info on Russian finish is always welcome.

HeadHunter1969
01-18-22, 19:39
It's certainly a bit "different. " I haven't visited any other AMPs where you're literally 6 feet away from two other guys getting jerked off with nothing but a curtain between you. The price point is for the most part cheaper than most other AMPs, but the mileage is generally less (with some exceptions to both price and mileage, apparently depending on how well known you are there and who the provider is). I'd probably go there a lot more often than I do if it wasn't 30 minutes out of my way in a neighborhood that I otherwise have no reason to visit (my wife tends to track my phone and it would be awfully difficult to explain why I'm in Little Saigon, so I can only go when she's at work where she doesn't ever check her phone). I understand the sentiment of getting bored with it though. I'm like that with almost any establishment in this business. Once I've been a certain number of times, either the mystique wears off or I find myself getting a little too attached to a provider, and neither is good.Place is gross! Carpet is wet / moldy. There are many better options out there in my opinion. That said, to each his own!

-HH69.

CubeBrick
01-18-22, 20:10
Saw this post. Planning on takingone for the team. Just wondering if anybody has been to this place and what to expect.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12214-la-mirada-blvd-90638/20642093.html

Slammer6008
01-18-22, 23:01
Saw this post. Planning on takingone for the team. Just wondering if anybody has been to this place and what to expect.

https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/12214-la-mirada-blvd-90638/20642093.htmlRemember stay back on the curveball.

Heartless Jay
01-19-22, 01:43
Place is gross! Carpet is wet / moldy. There are many better options out there in my opinion. That said, to each his own!

-HH69.I would love to hear about some of the better options you speak of. I'm a bit of a Bamboo addict, but it's just one of four places in my regular rotation. Always have an eye open for another option. Please help us brothers out to find a place without a wet carpet.

Nice Guy 99
01-19-22, 02:33
I stopped by F&C this afternoon for a little bareback fun with Lucy. That girl can sure rotate her hips! On my way out a considerably younger and thinner girl came out of one of the side rooms. I'd never seen her before. Is there some new talent at F&C? If so, does she play by Lucy's rules?

Grimmy23
01-19-22, 09:46
I would love to hear about some of the better options you speak of. I'm a bit of a Bamboo addict, but it's just one of four places in my regular rotation. Always have an eye open for another option. Please help us brothers out to find a place without a wet carpet.The majority of AMPs don't change the sheets between customers, so you could literally be laying on 10 different guys' jizz stains. That's just gross. Wet carpets. I'll tell you at my place whenever we have the carpets steam cleaned (3-4 x per year) they stay slightly wet for almost a week just because it's cool and dark in the rooms with little exterior ventilation. One of the perils of the way spas are laid out.

Bronco
01-19-22, 13:27
Went yesterday morning had a 930 appointment with Anna. Arrived early. Got to see some of the girls in the daylight. They were cleaning windows / walls / vacuuming before the start of business. There was a short 40 ish ponytailed gal that was pretty cute. Didn't get her name.

Had my appointment with Anna. Great massage as usual. On the flip gave me hand sanitizer and allowed free roaming OTC and under the bra. Cuddled without asking (cloths on) and continued the HJ.

Left 60. Always a good secession.

Nice Guy 99
01-19-22, 13:51
There was a short 40 ish ponytailed gal that was pretty cute. Didn't get her name.Likely Andi. She arguably gives the best massage at Bamboo. Give her a try. Of course she'll give a great HJ but she's a bit short on other extras. Don't push her, just let it happen naturally over multiple visits.

Bronco
01-19-22, 14:07
Likely Andi. She arguably gives the best massage at Bamboo. Give her a try. Of course she'll give a great HJ but she's a bit short on other extras. Don't push her, just let it happen naturally over multiple visits.Not Andi. I see her and Anna often. They are my go too's.

Grimmy23
01-19-22, 14:40
Not Andi. I see her and Anna often. They are my go too's.She's 40'ish and has a cute face, and has had her hair in a ponytail when I've seen her. She's a little higher mileage than some of the others but wants bigger tips. Last time I saw her I got her top completely off and her pants / panties down to her knees. That's rare for Bamboo.

HeadorTail
01-19-22, 17:13
She's 40'ish and has a cute face, and has had her hair in a ponytail when I've seen her. She's a little higher mileage than some of the others but wants bigger tips. Last time I saw her I got her top completely off and her pants / panties down to her knees. That's rare for Bamboo.I was seeing Linda this weekend and was waiting to enter the restroom. A pretty, and small girl with a ponytail nudged me and gave me a wink. I didn't recognize her and meant to ask Mindy who she was. Definitely not any of the usual suspects. And I started going there when dinosaurs ruled the world. I was there on Anna's first day. I was still distracted by the serious loss of fluids I'd "suffered" during my session and forgot to ask. Of course I'm old so it might have been that too.

About cleanliness, they do everything that they do in other shops in terms of fresh linen. One thing to remember is that a couple of them bring in a small plastic bucket that contains a sanitation element a something that helps things stay slippery. A win win. They change it out and cleanse the pail with every visitor. But some of it does hit the floor.

I'm not going to tell you that the carpet would pass a blue light test but none of the places we go to mops between visits. I'll leave it at that. But if you're spooked by the carpet that's cool. One less dude staring at his cell phone in the lobby.

JohnB3411
01-19-22, 17:38
I'm debating about going to bamboo right now but second guessing it since I've been there 3 times in the last 2 months. Any suggestions that are similar for me to try right now? Thanks.

Grimmy23
01-19-22, 17:46
I'm debating about going to bamboo right now but second guessing it since I've been there 3 times in the last 2 months. Any suggestions that are similar for me to try right now? Thanks.Three times in 2 months is nothing. There's people here that go 3 times in a week. LOL. I'm not one of them. I've been there 4 times total and that's over the past 6 months, but for the price point I'd be there more often if I lived closer.

I've heard reports that Air Body (not far from Bamboo) is a similar format and price point with younger / cuter girls, except the mileage isn't quite as high. Haven't been there myself.

DeeNewGuy
01-19-22, 21:24
Went to Levender today. There was one girl in their waiting / break room usually there's two but handed her my 40 for 30 minutes. She looked like your typical asian girl next door. Was cute and looked young so decided to give her a shot. She was wearing some yoga pants and a short sweater and is pretty petite. Lead me to the room and I see Cici walk past was almost going to request her but didn't. I get undressed and lay down she comes in and begins with a weak massage. She tells me her name is Wendy. Does about 20 minutes as I'm laying face down ask me to turn around and starts rubbing my shoulders I but my hand on her ass and start grabbing it, she has a little butt. Smiled and asked me what I wanted. Asked for her mouth but shook her head no and gave me the HJ motion. I shook my head and said mouth. She said it was her first day and they don't do that there. Started massaging around jr and tried one more time for CBJ but said no, HJ only. I said ok then she did the show me the money sign. I had my pants on the chair next to me so just turned over and grabbed 40. She held up a 1 and I gave her a confused look. Said 100 I shook my head and said no she hit me with 80 I laughed and said that's all I got. She handed me the 40 back. Still massaged me for about 5 minutes LOL got up and got undressed. She walks out and has a conversation with the other girl. I leave 20 on the table and walk out. Need some recommendations for tomorrow.

SlickJJ
01-19-22, 21:38
Went to Levender today. There was one girl in their waiting / break room usually there's two but handed her my 40 for 30 minutes. She looked like your typical asian girl next door. Was cute and looked young so decided to give her a shot. She was wearing some yoga pants and a short sweater and is pretty petite. Lead me to the room and I see Cici walk past was almost going to request her but didn't. I get undressed and lay down she comes in and begins with a weak massage. She tells me her name is Wendy. Does about 20 minutes as I'm laying face down ask me to turn around and starts rubbing my shoulders I but my hand on her ass and start grabbing it, she has a little butt. Smiled and asked me what I wanted. Asked for her mouth but shook her head no and gave me the HJ motion. I shook my head and said mouth. She said it was her first day and they don't do that there. Started massaging around jr and tried one more time for CBJ but said no, HJ only. I said ok then she did the show me the money sign. I had my pants on the chair next to me so just turned over and grabbed 40. She held up a 1 and I gave her a confused look. Said 100 I shook my head and said no she hit me with 80 I laughed and said that's all I got. She handed me the 40 back. Still massaged me for about 5 minutes LOL got up and got undressed. She walks out and has a conversation with the other girl. I leave 20 on the table and walk out. Need some recommendations for tomorrow.Man that sounds like a tough one. Bummer.

StubbornMule
01-19-22, 22:25
This is something I've been curious about for a while. How do you use health insurance at a legit massage place? Do you just give them your insurance info and have them file the claim? Also, how do you set things up so there is no co-pay?