PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

TobeYoung
12-07-21, 23:40
Lots of loads deposited in that pussy and asshole.

Hahaha, enjoyed your post. Lucy at F&C is definitely a FS BB girl. She keeps herself VERY clean and, as mentioned, is always horny. Burying my face and nose into Lucy's pussy and asshole was great. Fresh and clean. To each his own, my friend!

Bronco
12-08-21, 07:05
But I'm torn. Enough people on here say she's cute and gives an amazing HJ, but it's hard for me to fathom paying for a HJ from someone who won't take any clothes off and doesn't want to be touched. I've gotten good HJ from other providers there who at very least allowed some roaming under the shirt. Granted they weren't "young and cute" but they weren't old and ugly either. IDK, I may have to try once just from the reviews and see if I can just relax and enjoy without the benefit of eye Candy or mutual touch.I agree with Mr Niceguy. Andy is very good at what she does. And I wouldn't change anything. I've seen her a bunch of times and I know what I will get. It's always good. I have asked her on a few occasions if I can touch her and she has said yes. It's all over the clothes. Knowing that I can relax and enjoy. There is no games to be played.

Anna I very similar to Andy in appearance and technique. She has allowed under the shirt touching. I always ask first.

I always tip 40 only. Don't over tip and ruin it for others.

HeadorTail
12-08-21, 11:01
Haha! I totally agree! I've been told a few times by massage providers that I smell good. I'll ask, usually through a translator app, "What do you mean? I'm not wearing cologne. " They'll say, "Smell clean!" A couple of times, I asked them to explain, knowing the answer. Gents, clean up before getting your rub. Not only will you not offend but you may get more extras because you smell good.While I agree that a shower before is good (you don't want to discourage the girls from sliding a finger along the crack of your ass) the previous owner put in a table shower. I've not been there for a long while but it was an extra $10.

HeadorTail
12-08-21, 12:55
Just a quick comment about Bamboo girls being hesitant to take their tops off. I'm not sure if you've noticed but women with small breasts hesitate to bare their breasts because they are embarrassed by how small they are. I see this everywhere I go. Once they open up they're ok but they're always covering themselves and saying too small. If they can't do a titty drop they're hesitant to flop. Certainly Anna and Andy fall into that category. I call them the A girls for their cup size. Many girls that are mammary challenged would rather show you their pussy than their tits. If those two girls had moles on their backs you couldn't tell which way they were facing in the dark. Lovely girls but these girls only bring their A Game.

I agree with Mr Niceguy. Andy is very good at what she does. And I wouldn't change anything. I've seen her a bunch of times and I know what I will get. It's always good. I have asked her on a few occasions if I can touch her and she has said yes. It's all over the clothes. Knowing that I can relax and enjoy. There is no games to be played.

Anna I very similar to Andy in appearance and technique. She has allowed under the shirt touching. I always ask first.

I always tip 40 only. Don't over tip and ruin it for others.

ThickDickSith
12-08-21, 14:59
Hey everybody. I'm wondering if anybody knows of any providers or a place where I can get a massage and can get my ass teased. I'm don't care about FS, I just want the tease to be some legit starfish rubbing / play. Let me know. DM me if you know of a spot or a specific provider.

Danny2
12-08-21, 17:11
FYI: Many a monger has walked out of their wondering why why why did they just do that.LMAO.

PTSD is completely normal after visiting F&C.

You may feel dirty, guilt, regret, shame, and may even have nightmares. Oh the nightmares LOL.

RedRoddddd
12-08-21, 17:18
Haha! I totally agree! I've been told a few times by massage providers that I smell good. I'll ask, usually through a translator app, "What do you mean? I'm not wearing cologne. " They'll say, "Smell clean!" A couple of times, I asked them to explain, knowing the answer. Gents, clean up before getting your rub. Not only will you not offend but you may get more extras because you smell good.Missed out on a rimjob by a K girl once, cause I didn't shower first. Biggest mistake of my life.

I like places with showers. Go in, take a quick shower, and she knows the banana, nuts and berries are clean.

IndieBoi
12-08-21, 17:19
Went to BFF Foot Spa door #207 on West Central Ave in Santa Ana today at noon. Was hoping for cfs at the least but most I was offered was just a "nuru" massage with a HJ. It was $45 for half an hour. I got an Asian girl named Sidney. She looked young and petite enough so I went with it. She quoted me 100 for nuru plus handy. Shes pretty open to touching throughout the nuru. She let me suck and lick her titties which were nicely sized D cup maybe. She also didnt hesitate when I roamed over her kitty. I tried asking and seeing if she could open up her menu more but she was not budging so I respected her choice. Overall got the job done but I was looking for cfs so probably would not repeat here as I don't like nuru's that much LOL. Also, they didn't have change so I just told them to keep the change if yall decide to come here.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-21, 18:10
PTSD is completely normal after visiting F&C.

You may feel dirty, guilt, regret, shame, and may even have nightmares. Oh the nightmares LOL.And then you go back to see Lucy again.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-21, 18:18
Hey everybody. I'm wondering if anybody knows of any providers or a place where I can get a massage and can get my ass teased. I'm don't care about FS, I just want the tease to be some legit starfish rubbing / play. Let me know. DM me if you know of a spot or a specific provider.Almost anywhere that is a jack shop or a FS place, a few that come to mind:

LOL in Anaheim.

Rainbow in LB. Really deep.

Sunnywell starfish + FS.

Bamboo Wood starfish + great massage (No FS on premises).

Tulip everything if you get Linda.

F&C Lucy will delight in fisting you if you desire.

Nice Guy 99
12-08-21, 18:28
Just a quick comment about Bamboo girls being hesitant to take their tops off. I'm not sure if you've noticed but women with small breasts hesitate to bare their breasts because they are embarrassed by how small they are. I see this everywhere I go. Once they open up they're ok but they're always covering themselves and saying too small. If they can't do a titty drop they're hesitant to flop. Certainly Anna and Andy fall into that category. I call them the A girls for their cup size. Many girls that are mammary challenged would rather show you their pussy than their tits. If those two girls had moles on their backs you couldn't tell which way they were facing in the dark. Lovely girls but these girls only bring their A Game.Great post as usual HoT. Love the mole comment. And they are both sweet girls. "A Game" . Heheheh.

Grimmy23
12-08-21, 20:56
Hey everybody. I'm wondering if anybody knows of any providers or a place where I can get a massage and can get my ass teased. I'm don't care about FS, I just want the tease to be some legit starfish rubbing / play. Let me know. DM me if you know of a spot or a specific provider.See Zelda, the OC Walnutsaver. You can google that. She's pushing 60, but OMG if you've never experienced a full prostate orgasm before you need to visit her at least once in your lifetime. I've seen her once and I can honestly say it's the only time I've ever screamed while cumming. I had to lay on the table a good 10 minutes after to gather up enough strength to sit up to get dressed. I think she literally drained every last drop of cum out of me.

Sticker
12-08-21, 22:25
Vivian has been gone a while now. Unless she's returned.Thanks for the update. I'm not a Comfy weekly regular anymore and now just visit occasionally.

Mhsm2014
12-09-21, 12:19
I just read that Newport Mesa got caught with there pants down again. Second time in three years. Appointments for regulars may still be an option.

SH Reflexology has some new talent that is a little younger than Bamboo upstairs. Curtains with screens but that doesn't seem to cause concern on the part of providers any more than is does upstairs. And Yuyu and Grace are still cute.

One by One on Westminster and Newland is back up to par, with Summer, Anna, Linda and Jessica (M-Th). Not quite the Yuki and Nancy days but getting closer. $50 hourly fee. Arisa must think that close to Midway City makes it a compromise.Too bad about Newport Mesa. That used to be a go-to place for me. Come to think of it I really don't read about places getting busted that much. I've been on this board for 2 1/2 ish years and the only big ones I can remember are when Vytal or whatever it was called got busted and then Honey shut down, and then the recent deaths that shut down 440 on Fair. It must be Newport Mesa's location. Right next to Newport Beach with that Irvine Company plaza. Basically like trying to run a parlor next to Nordstrom Rack at the Tustin Marketplace.

I don't live so close by anymore and I was itching to make a trip over there recently but I chickened out after reading this. Has anybody been by over the last week or so?

Grimmy23
12-09-21, 13:35
Great post as usual HoT. Love the mole comment. And they are both sweet girls. "A Game" . Heheheh.But I find A cups hot, and I find it even hotter when they're shy about it. Makes me want to get that top off even more.

Nice Guy 99
12-09-21, 13:42
But I find A cups hot, and I find it even hotter when they're shy about it. Makes me want to get that top off even more.I'm with you Grimmy. Andie and Ana certainly get me aroused with their tiny tits ... but very sensitive nipples.

PhineasPhreak
12-09-21, 16:11
Any idea which MP has such providers?MPs with BBS / MILFs / Chubs with big tits.

Any idea which MP has such providers.

Does anybody remember a long gone place that was on Western and Ball in a little center with a liquor store in the next center around 2018 or 17. Anyways One or more of the rooms if this parkour had LED lights along the walls and ceilings at one point.

Anyways, there was a MILF with gigantic knockers who did cfs. Name was Cici and Her milk jugs were natural and she said she wanted to get breast reduction surgery for goodness sakes. Anyways, wondering where this outfit moved to?

My opinion the nicest MILF boobs I've experienced were those of the mammasan of United Health Chiropractic on Katella Brookhurst back in the day.

Rcp9002
12-09-21, 16:55
Fair Dr. Is back. Multiple signs lit up when I was there Tuesday.

JustChekIn
12-09-21, 19:21
MPs with BBS / MILFs / Chubs with big tits.

Any idea which MP has such providers.

Does anybody remember a long gone place that was on Western and Ball in a little center with a liquor store in the next center around 2018 or 17. Anyways One or more of the rooms if this parkour had LED lights along the walls and ceilings at one point.

Anyways, there was a MILF with gigantic knockers who did cfs. Name was Cici and Her milk jugs were natural and she said she wanted to get breast reduction surgery for goodness sakes. Anyways, wondering where this outfit moved to?

My opinion the nicest MILF boobs I've experienced were those of the mammasan of United Health Chiropractic on Katella Brookhurst back in the day.Get ready. Here we go! This is where Apple and Annie (you know, Eco) got started. The both were young and fresh and yum yum tasty. Then the owner ran beebee in cypress, and now a tiny shop by appt at Cerritos and Beach. I'll get more info for you later. As far as cici, I think she is STILL with this owner. (well, as long as your "cici" is Asian.

Blrtum223
12-09-21, 20:44
Went to BFF Foot Spa door #207 on West Central Ave in Santa Ana today at noon. Was hoping for cfs at the least but most I was offered was just a "nuru" massage with a HJ. It was $45 for half an hour. I got an Asian girl named Sidney. She looked young and petite enough so I went with it. She quoted me 100 for nuru plus handy. Shes pretty open to touching throughout the nuru. She let me suck and lick her titties which were nicely sized D cup maybe. She also didnt hesitate when I roamed over her kitty. I tried asking and seeing if she could open up her menu more but she was not budging so I respected her choice. Overall got the job done but I was looking for cfs so probably would not repeat here as I don't like nuru's that much LOL. Also, they didn't have change so I just told them to keep the change if yall decide to come here.Went here the other day and asked for Paris thinking it was the Paris that used to work at BFF. Ended up just getting a refund and leaving.

NorthOCmonger
12-09-21, 21:04
Another two reviews in North OC.

Cristal Spa. Beach Blvd.

Been seeing this one for awhile and curiosity finally got me. It's next to another parlor that has been closed for awhile. Gave it a shot and walked in. The entry room looks like a hair salon from a zombie movie. Dark, dusty and clearly neglected. The only light was from an ATM machine and some random tube ambient lighting. As I was getting ready to split to avoid any zombies, an old man opened a door and asked what I wanted. Told him a 30 minute and he took the house 40. He led me to a room decorated with black lights and black light art. Figured I was already 40 in might as well gut it out to see what happens next. After about a 10 minute wait, a young Viet girl walks in (probably early to mid 30's) not much of a body but cute face and says her name is Julie. She starts a poor massage while lecturing me how the establishment has new owners and they don't do "sexy" anymore. Try to do a bit of rubbing and was shut down each time. At this point, I figured I would just allow the crappy massage to finish. We come to the flip and she gives a very painful head massage to the point I tell her to stop. She then out of the blue starts giving me a tease and tells me "if you don't tell I give you" while mimicking a BJ motion with one hand and rubbing her fingers together for money with her other hand. She tries gouging me for 120 and I'm pretty upfront and tell her I can get more elsewhere. She settles for 80 for a nude covered BJ. Strips down revealing a tight body and a hairy vag (I'm a fan) she starts a fairly decent BJ while I finger blast her. After some tit sucking, fingering and toe sucking I blow. She dresses and leaves the room telling me I can go. I help myself to their towels and leave without seeing anyone in the back of the shop.

Massage 4/10.

CBJ 5/10.

All in all my curiosity was satisfied and I won't be going back.

Rose Spa Westminster.

Another curiosity shot. Walked in and was greeted by a older 40's Viet who immediately asked for 40 before asking what I wanted. That should have been my red flag but if you read the review above you can tell I'm not the brightest when horny. Give her the money and I'm taking back to a room where she begins massaging me with my clothes on before I even sit, 2nd red flag. She stops long enough for me to strip and lay down. She then lifts up her shirt allowing her gut to hang out and 1950's cone bra to show while trying to jam me for 1 bill for a HJ, 3rd and final flag. At this point I don't even bother anymore. I get dressed and leave while she argues in Vietnamese with an unseen female.

Massage 0/10.

Nice Guy 99
12-09-21, 21:44
Spent my usual 1. 5 with Ana today. While we were having fun, 3 walk-ins asked a very sleepy Mindy for Ana. Of course they were told that Ana is "busy" . Upon hearing this, there were some soft giggles from our "room". Two of the 3 then asked for Andie who was also "busy". Guys, there are more outstanding Bamboo performers than A&A. I can recommend Toto and Mei from personal experience. Others have recommended Linda. You seldom hear a bad report from Bamboo as long as you understand it's not a FS shop. I did have have a not so good experience with Jessica, but I think she was just having a bad day as others have filed good reports on her. As has been reported many times the girls all seem to follow a script which will make any reasonable man leave with a smile on his face. They sometimes have up to 7 girls working. Branch out. Have fun. Be nice to these lovely ladies. Standard tip for a one hour experience is 40, and with 35 for the house, it's 75 all in.

Slammer6008
12-10-21, 13:53
Had Lu-Lu. She is a trooper👍.

Nice Guy 99
12-10-21, 14:11
Had Lu-Lu. She is a trooper👍.NG99 searches for a definition of "trooper" in this context.

Slammer6008
12-10-21, 15:25
NG99 searches for a definition of "trooper" in this context.A reliable uncomplaining person 👍127846;127820;.

Duderino1
12-10-21, 18:52
Newbie here in search of top heavy providers preferably 40+ around the North OC area. Backdoor tease a plus.

Any leads are appreciated.

TIA.

Nice Guy 99
12-10-21, 20:25
A reliable uncomplaining person 👍127846;127820;.Given the rumored size of the Slammer Hammer these girls must be hard to find!

JBird433
12-10-21, 20:57
Hey guys I'll start by saying that I've been to Bamboo Wood 4 times in total. I've seen Amy once, Toto twice, and one I forgot her name.

So. The last time I went I had Amy. Upon HJ time she put her foot near my chest. Me liking them started to rub her foot she then said "you want the foot"? Which I replied okay! So she gave me a fj. Now I don't know how many of you think this is weird but I am now a fan of it!

Can any of you recommend any ladies at Bamboo Wood have will do these or who tend to have pedicures? I hope I don't get lynched for this.

P.S. I tried out Lucky foot massage and was not a fan. Saw a fellow monger enter my room as I walked out of it. Also there is a parlor on Golden west that is two stories so gives me more peace of mind for LE.

Slammer6008
12-10-21, 21:41
Given the rumored size of the Slammer Hammer these girls must be hard to find!I'm talking about the first 2 inches going in. Not all the way in I say around 8 inches with some more to spare 😁128170;.

Slammer6008
12-10-21, 21:44
I'm talking about the first 2 inches going in. Not all the way in I say around 8 inches with some more to spare 😁128170;.Will be out in the inland empire this weekend. I'm going to hit up the Colton area first.

StonerBoy420
12-10-21, 22:25
I am voting to hear about your Rainbow encounter, it's the one place I haven't been on the Tustin list. The rest of the spots leave a lot to be desired as the reason I've never found a good go-to for repeat. Panda on First hasn't been mentioned and if you're looking for good massage with basic service, they are good.So I've actually popped into Rainbow. Here's what you need to know.

Parking lot is small as shit so if you're afraid of being seen don't bother. Rates are standard and the HJ / Enthusiasm is good. . 4 for HJ and she didn't rush. Girl (didn't get her name) but she was 7/10 looks, b cup boobs, maybe 6/10 body. Let me play with her tits and nipples and was into it the whole time. Massage was very mediocre but allowed touching but I wasn't into touching downstairs or anything Bc they wear leggings that's seen like they'd be sweaty down there all day.

After I finished she gave me a water and I was on my way. Possibly looking to repeat soon and find a provider there with huge tits.

8/10 experience.

DeeNewGuy
12-11-21, 02:27
Went back to Levender to see Cici again early this week. She didn't look as good as the first time I saw her not sure if she did something to her hair but it looked darker. Anyways walked in and was greeted by an asian girl with pinkish hair and was showing cleavag she looked alright but asked for Cici. Took my 40 and she walked me to my room. Got undressed and laid down she comes in about 5 minutes later and starts with a weak massage. She just glides her hands on your back not much of a massage. She has very soft hands and during her "massage" seems like she's trying to get a feel for you. She got on the table and laid on top of me while reaching under, she then ask me to flip and asks what I want. Let her know I wanted her mouth and she said ok. Asked for tip upfront and handed her 90. She asked for more but let her know that was all I had. She counted it twice and asked if I had more and I said no that's all I brought. She agrees, I'm sitting in the table and she asks me "you don't want to fucc me" I said yes and she takes off her dress and stars with CBJ. Now I'm a HE type of guy and once in a while like CBJ but not FS so all I really wanted was. CBJ. She's sucking me up and and I'm enjoying it as I did last time which is why I asked for her. She's naked and has her ass next to me so I FIV. Here's where it gets wild. She gets on table and just starts riding me Cowgirl. She popped my FS cherry LOL. It was a decent experience but I'm still a HE / CBJ type of guy. Cici rode me good and she has some skills but just isn't my thing. She made me pop and cleans me up. She walks out naked with dress in her hand and sounded like she started the shower. I get dressed and she walks in about 6 minutes later. Gives me a big hug and a water and I head out. I like Cici but as I mentioned not really into FS and would prefer a CBJ from her on my next visit but I'm down to fucc her again. What's funny is she told me not to tell any of the other girls because they all charge 120 for BJ there LMAO.

MrMike05
12-11-21, 02:42
Newbie here in search of top heavy providers preferably 40+ around the North OC area. Backdoor tease a plus.

Any leads are appreciated.

TIA.You have much to learn about etiquette here.

Grimmy23
12-11-21, 15:10
You have much to learn about etiquette here.Asking for info when you have one post doesn't get you very far here. Take your chances, visit a few places and post about your experiences and people will be far more willing to share. Especially true if the places you post about aren't already heavily reviewed here (I. E. A post about Bamboo won't win you many brownie points).

Nice Guy 99
12-11-21, 21:51
A post about Bamboo won't win you many brownie points.NG begs Grimmy for forgiveness for his excessive postings regarding Bamboo and their excellent providers.

Free Seeker
12-11-21, 21:54
Went back to Levender to see Cici again early this week. She didn't look as good as the first time I saw her not sure if she did something to her hair but it looked darker. Anyways walked in and was greeted by an asian girl with pinkish hair and was showing cleavag she looked alright but asked for Cici. Took my 40 and she walked me to my room. Got undressed and laid down she comes in about 5 minutes later and starts with a weak massage. She just glides her hands on your back not much of a massage. She has very soft hands and during her "massage" seems like she's trying to get a feel for you. She got on the table and laid on top of me while reaching under, she then ask me to flip and asks what I want. Let her know I wanted her mouth and she said ok. Asked for tip upfront and handed her 90. She asked for more but let her know that was all I had. She counted it twice and asked if I had more and I said no that's all I brought. She agrees, I'm sitting in the table and she asks me "you don't want to fucc me" I said yes and she takes off her dress and stars with CBJ. Now I'm a HE type of guy and once in a while like CBJ but not FS so all I really wanted was. CBJ. She's sucking me up and and I'm enjoying it as I did last time which is why I asked for her. She's naked and has her ass next to me so I FIV. Here's where it gets wild. She gets on table and just starts riding me Cowgirl. She popped my FS cherry LOL. It was a decent experience but I'm still a HE / CBJ type of guy. Cici rode me good and she has some skills but just isn't my thing. She made me pop and cleans me up. She walks out naked with dress in her hand and sounded like she started the shower. I get dressed and she walks in about 6 minutes later. Gives me a big hug and a water and I head out. I like Cici but as I mentioned not really into FS and would prefer a CBJ from her on my next visit but I'm down to fucc her again. What's funny is she told me not to tell any of the other girls because they all charge 120 for BJ there LMAO.My man, what part of town can a Monger find this place? If it's not too far, I might give it a looksy. Thanks.

HeadorTail
12-12-21, 00:51
NG begs Grimmy for forgiveness for his excessive postings regarding Bamboo and their excellent providers.Too funny, you two. It reminds me of all the reviews for Top Ten (Jenny) and Young Zi (legit? On another site. Familiar ground re-plowed. F and C caught this threads attention years ago and it continues. I've thought about maybe starting an F and C thread separately that starts with an address. The first nuru shops caught fire a couple of years ago. It was all nuru all the time. And now Bamboo is a frequent topic. I know that for some new readers it isn't old news. I know that Mindy and Steven down below appreciate the business. I think the curtains in both locations add a little spice to the experience. Especially at SH downstairs where they're bringing in more male providers to service the ladies. Nothing quite like nibbling a girls nipples while in the next room a young lady is getting deluxe personal attention from a young Chinese masseur. The voyeur in me loves that stuff.

Heartless Jay
12-12-21, 01:58
Was wanting a change so decided to try Bali Foot Spa on the recommend of a trusted fellow monger. I was here a few years ago for a legit and very cheap foot massage. At that time I had no idea extras were available. Easy parking with no walk of shame. House fee is 40 for 60 minutes. The place has actual rooms, but just curtains for doors. I asked for Yoyo, and man, was she just my style. Dressed all in black, trim little body, cute face, sweet sexy voice, and a great attitude. After an above average back massage, she went into teasing mode. A little cautious at first, with me being a first timer. Feather light touch around the ass, just skimming the nutsack. Gave her the signal to continue and she did a little reach under tease. Flipped me and went right to the HJ (no offer of more than HJ). Asked for 50 tip and based on what I experienced up to that point, I didn't argue. Nice slow release, allowing OTC roaming. After the clean up, finished the full 60 minutes with a head massage, then neck and shoulders. Didn't try to get into her britches or under the shirt, but maybe on the next visit. Not the GFE I've enjoyed at a few of the other places often reviewed here, but it was the first visit. Definitely will repeat, as she was such a sweet girl with a great attitude.

NorthOCmonger
12-12-21, 09:59
Did anyone ever visit Momo Spa in La Mirada? I know it closed down awhile ago but it really was nice being able to soak in a sauna or hot tub as long as you wanted before getting an amazing massage. I was still new to mongering at the time so I never tried more than an HJ but I always left drained and relaxed. Any fellow mongers know of a similar place of if they reopened?

Sound7
12-12-21, 12:30
The place has office type entrance. Had a typical TCM foot massage in the open very closely spaced in pre COVID period $25 and curtain massage from known WeChat provider $40 house fee.

Is foot massage available? Bamboo has discontinued foot massage after the shutdown.

Was wanting a change so decided to try Bali Foot Spa on the recommend of a trusted fellow monger. I was here a few years ago for a legit and very cheap foot massage. At that time I had no idea extras were available. Easy parking with no walk of shame. House fee is 40 for 60 minutes. The place has actual rooms, but just curtains for doors. I asked for Yoyo, and man, was she just my style. Dressed all in black, trim little body, cute face, sweet sexy voice, and a great attitude. After an above average back massage, she went into teasing mode. A little cautious at first, with me being a first timer. Feather light touch around the ass, just skimming the nutsack. Gave her the signal to continue and she did a little reach under tease. Flipped me and went right to the HJ (no offer of more than HJ). Asked for 50 tip and based on what I experienced up to that point, I didn't argue. Nice slow release, allowing OTC roaming. After the clean up, finished the full 60 minutes with a head massage, then neck and shoulders. Didn't try to get into her britches or under the shirt, but maybe on the next visit. Not the GFE I've enjoyed at a few of the other places often reviewed here, but it was the first visit. Definitely will repeat, as she was such a sweet girl with a great attitude.

Electricsqrl
12-12-21, 12:51
Any one know a place that does strapon play?

Grimmy23
12-12-21, 13:02
NG begs Grimmy for forgiveness for his excessive postings regarding Bamboo and their excellent providers.That wasn't a shot at Bamboo or anyone who posts about Bamboo. I've been there a couple times myself and would go more often if it was more convenient for me. But at this point it would be really easy for a newbie to show up and post "I went to Bamboo and saw Andie. She's cute and I and got a really nice, slow HJ from her but she doesn't remove any clothing and doesn't care for being touched. " You get the picture. From the newbies it helps if we get new intel on places we don't already know about. That will earn you a lot of brownie points.

Sticker
12-12-21, 13:48
So I've actually popped into Rainbow. Here's what you need to know. Parking lot is small as shit so if you're afraid of being seen don't bother. Rates are standard and the HJ / Enthusiasm is good. . 4 for HJ and she didn't rush. Girl (didn't get her name) but she was 7/10 looks, b cup boobs, maybe 6/10 body. Let me play with her tits and nipples and was into it the whole time. Massage was very mediocre but allowed touching but I wasn't into touching downstairs or anything Bc they wear leggings that's seen like they'd be sweaty down there all day. 8/10 experience.As I've said, each Rainbow girl is YMMV. The least offered was boobies out, FOV and HJ; the most was CFS (but she's no longer there), and everything in between. I don't pretend I want a massage; instead I get nekkid, chub my unit up and sit on the edge of the table / bed uncovered facing them as they enter. No Rainbow girl, no matter what her subsequent service level, has ever had an issue with this.

So if you already know a place offers at least an HJ, no need to be coy about your approach, IMHO.

Heartless Jay
12-12-21, 21:05
The place has office type entrance. Had a typical TCM foot massage in the open very closely spaced in pre COVID period $25 and curtain massage from known WeChat provider $40 house fee.

Is foot massage available? Bamboo has discontinued foot massage after the shutdown.I'm not sure if they offer foot massage these days. Some of these AMPs that used to do footies in a common central room feel like ghost towns in the post covid days as you walk through the dark area to a back corner enclosed room or curtain. Will sure be glad when they're all back open full strength, although it'll seem weird banging a girl behind a curtain with a dozen foot massages going on 10 feet away.

Heartless Jay
12-12-21, 21:07
Any one know a place that does strapon play?Mr Electric, go find a place and report back to us. We eagerly await your report.

HeadorTail
12-12-21, 21:24
I'm not sure if they offer foot massage these days. Some of these AMPs that used to do footies in a common central room feel like ghost towns in the post covid days as you walk through the dark area to a back corner enclosed room or curtain. Will sure be glad when they're all back open full strength, although it'll seem weird banging a girl behind a curtain with a dozen foot massages going on 10 feet away.They still do foot massage. Nana is good. Still cheap. But most of the girls will take a turn out there. But better to get half a foot massaged in back IMO.

HeadorTail
12-12-21, 21:29
Mr Electric, go find a place and report back to us. We eagerly await your report.BYO to Miracle or Lucky Pavilion or CKB. Someone at these places will take care of you. But if I were you I'd make 'them pay you $100. LOL.

SaltyDog
12-12-21, 22:59
Any one know a place that does strapon play?There's a Thai place in Reseda that you will like.

Plasma Spray
12-12-21, 22:59
Fair Dr. Is back. Multiple signs lit up when I was there Tuesday.Roger that!

They actually waited for me at the door with 2-3 girls at the window. Swan and Honey. LOL!

Got LULu at old Honey spot. Young and inexperience. Oh well.

Slammer6008
12-13-21, 01:23
Any one know a place that does strapon play?Do you want the Vietnamese strap on or the black strap! Or the Slammer model XX 10.

FrankSmith666
12-13-21, 01:54
1st time at F&C. Got to see Lucy. Awesome time!

Heartless Jay
12-13-21, 01:56
They still do foot massage. Nana is good. Still cheap. But most of the girls will take a turn out there. But better to get half a foot massaged in back IMO.Agreed! For legit foot massage I'd go to Healthy Life on Brookhurst and McFadden, but if you're headed to Bali, go for the back room.

DeeNewGuy
12-13-21, 02:12
My man, what part of town can a Monger find this place? If it's not too far, I might give it a looksy. Thanks.In Orange on Tustin Ave and Collins Ave same parking lot as the Stater bros.

RedRoddddd
12-13-21, 05:01
Any one know a place that does strapon play?Try Lucy at Fish & Chips. That girl can't say 'NO'.

FYI, BYOS, bring your own strap.

Mel
12-13-21, 11:55
Any one know a place that does strapon play?No personal experience, but I hear rumours about Suzanne at Fullerton Spa.

JackTms
12-13-21, 12:39
Roger that!

They actually waited for me at the door with 2-3 girls at the window. Swan and Honey. LOL!

Got LULu at old Honey spot. Young and inexperience. Oh well.How young we talking here? I'm much more willing to forgive if they are in their early to mid 20's.

Also, any chance you saw Kerry at old honey spot? Tall, skinny, dyed blonde, with large man mades?

Ggwrx11
12-13-21, 14:01
About two weeks ago I was looking for a new place to experiment at around 9:30 PM. As I turned onto Westminster from Beach Blvd. I noticed happy happy was still open. Got off and was greeted by a male at the reception. Handed him my $35 for half hour and was led to the back. My provider was wearing jeans. Not much of a looker. Massage was almost nonexistent as it seemed that she was more interested in the tip. I asked for CBJ, it was a hard no. She wanted 60 for a HJ, I was about to walk out when she did that 40 was fine. Provider had a bad attitude, I will not be going back.

Anyone else have a positive experience with this place?

Slammer6008
12-13-21, 14:05
No personal experience, but I hear rumours about Suzanne at Fullerton Spa.LOL No chit!! I have to ask her about that? Does she have her own? Hahaha. Wonder why guys are walking out looking like they still have back pain. LOL. I'll ask an see if she uses a ball gag !128513;.

Headortails said he would try anything once!

Dump5628
12-13-21, 15:02
Looks like palms (havana sister spa) opening up tomorrow and Luna is back!!Luna from Lavender?

Mel
12-13-21, 15:23
LOL No chit!! I have to ask her about that? Does she have her own? Hahaha. Wonder why guys are walking out looking like they still have back pain. LOL. I'll ask an see if she uses a ball gag !128513;.

Headortails said he would try anything once!I've seen her twice, and she has never mentioned or tried anything with me, but I have heard she sometimes tells guys she wants to fuck them.

I imagine Vietkim might by up for it, as well.

YMMV, BYOT.

DJezDick
12-13-21, 15:23
I usually spend my time with young girls from the Korean Agencies. I am usually rushed for time and I don't like surprises. I saw a add on Bedpage (looked like an Indie girl) said her name was Cindy.

Gave her a call and set up an appointment. I wasn't expecting much and knew the pics were fake. Gave me a address on 85 X6 Garden Grove Blv. / Dale (strip mall next to used car dealership).

I text her when I arrived and she told me to enter from the back.

She opened the door I wanted to run for the hills. Under 5 feet, belly and clown make up. The place was set up like a spa.

I have been to F&C a several years ago but granny's are not my thing. To make matters worse the place is well lit.

Decided to TOFT and stayed. Opted for the HJ for $60 (door fee was $40) but FS / BJ are available.

DaveSC
12-13-21, 15:44
I'd been wanting to try this place for a while. My funds get monitored so I don't often have extra available cash. So after complaint that my shoulder was bothering me for a few days, I ended up going to get a massage. Paid house fee with card, cash in other hand for later.

Got Vivi, decent body, Chinese I believe. Early to mid 40's, good butt, medium belly, not fat but not flat.

Decent massage, maybe 15 minutes, at first avoiding my touch. I did the arm hanging over side leg graze, she actually took my arm and gently placed it to my side on the table, so it's not hanging down anymore. Hmph.

But after a while, I tried again, and had more standard success. In a way, it's a good thing. As of she's saying, "massage first. " I'm usually pretty quick, so this works for me, so I'm not in and out faster than a Dell taco drive thru.

She asked what I want, told her I only have 50. Wanted the mouth, but she says hand only. Figured that'd be all I get.

Otc was fine, got to grab some ass but she kept just out of reach that I couldn't really get a good grip. Felt something thick, a pad, a diaper, or really thick underwear. Didn't pay my luck. She redirected my hand to her nice C's. I'm not an expert on cup size, but they were natural, and bigger than most others (including a few manmades.). A good handful.

She did not rush.

So. A bit mixed, no grazing, yes grazing, some butt, lotta tit.

Would repeat.

July1714
12-13-21, 17:10
Do you want the Vietnamese strap on or the black strap! Or the Slammer model XX 10.Hahaha x) had me dying.

DRocke8921
12-13-21, 17:17
So I've actually popped into Rainbow. Here's what you need to know.

Parking lot is small as shit so if you're afraid of being seen don't bother. Rates are standard and the HJ / Enthusiasm is good. . 4 for HJ and she didn't rush. Girl (didn't get her name) but she was 7/10 looks, b cup boobs, maybe 6/10 body. Let me play with her tits and nipples and was into it the whole time. Massage was very mediocre but allowed touching but I wasn't into touching downstairs or anything Bc they wear leggings that's seen like they'd be sweaty down there all day.

After I finished she gave me a water and I was on my way. Possibly looking to repeat soon and find a provider there with huge tits.

8/10 experience.When you say they wear leggings, do you mean yoga pants or pantyhose?

BoredNWorkin
12-13-21, 19:42
Anyone have any recon on this place? See a couple fresh reviews on RM but I don't have premium and I didn't see anything here about them.

HeadorTail
12-13-21, 19:43
LOL No chit!! I have to ask her about that? Does she have her own? Hahaha. Wonder why guys are walking out looking like they still have back pain. LOL. I'll ask an see if she uses a ball gag !128513;.

Headortails said he would try anything once!When I read that it was your go to girl in Fullerton I thought that explained the startled look that was on your face all the time. You only blink once every two minutes. Hahaha. I think we should all agree with the Good Book on this one. It is better to give than to receive. It puts TOFTT in an all new light. I still need to "he-breath" to get a prostate exam. But different strokes, right? Sharing Lucy at F and C is all the mingling of fluids that any monger should share. Definitely bring your own nightstick on this adventure. And put a cover on that bad boy! But I've got to ask, do they come ribbed?

HoT.

DeeNewGuy
12-13-21, 23:09
Has anyone been to Royal Spa in Orange recently? I've been pre covid and have been thinking about checking it out as my experience was nice and the girl was a looker. Let me know I might hit it up this week but any recommendations would be appreciated.

TommyGaines
12-14-21, 00:28
Went back to Levender to see Cici again early this week. She didn't look as good as the first time I saw her not sure if she did something to her hair but it looked darker. Anyways walked in and was greeted by an asian girl with pinkish hair and was showing cleavag she looked alright but asked for Cici. Took my 40 and she walked me to my room. Got undressed and laid down she comes in about 5 minutes later and starts with a weak massage. She just glides her hands on your back not much of a massage. She has very soft hands and during her "massage" seems like she's trying to get a feel for you. She got on the table and laid on top of me while reaching under, she then ask me to flip and asks what I want. Let her know I wanted her mouth and she said ok. Asked for tip upfront and handed her 90. She asked for more but let her know that was all I had. She counted it twice and asked if I had more and I said no that's all I brought.You're the man. Not only did she pop your FS cherry, you only did it for 90. My last visit with her, she was giving me this sob story about her life and husband. It was depressing to the point that I didn't ask for anything and gave her 40 for a pure session and left, and was not planning to visit her ever again. But, with your story. Maybe.

Slammer6008
12-14-21, 00:34
Anyone have any recon on this place? See a couple fresh reviews on RM but I don't have premium and I didn't see anything here about them.Yes great things! Go report back.

Slammer6008
12-14-21, 11:25
When I read that it was your go to girl in Fullerton I thought that explained the startled look that was on your face all the time. You only blink once every two minutes. Hahaha. I think we should all agree with the Good Book on this one. It is better to give than to receive. It puts TOFTT in an all new light. I still need to "he-breath" to get a prostate exam. But different strokes, right? Sharing Lucy at F and C is all the mingling of fluids that any monger should share. Definitely bring your own nightstick on this adventure. And put a cover on that bad boy! But I've got to ask, do they come ribbed?

HoT.She calls her strap on little Joe or Big Hoss. She used those names because when she came to America she always watch Bonanza. But she said if it's your first time trying she will use the hop sing model. Stay safe out there today! Thank.

Qeast
12-14-21, 12:49
For those who have visited the 440 shops (post closures), is a 120 tip still the norm without attitude? I only ask because the RAs at a lot of OC shops are trying to push for 140-160 nowadays, and I dislike the haggling.

QuickOne
12-14-21, 13:35
About two weeks ago I was looking for a new place to experiment at around 9:30 PM. As I turned onto Westminster from Beach Blvd. I noticed happy happy was still open. Got off and was greeted by a male at the reception. Handed him my $35 for half hour and was led to the back. My provider was wearing jeans. Not much of a looker. Massage was almost nonexistent as it seemed that she was more interested in the tip. I asked for CBJ, it was a hard no. She wanted 60 for a HJ, I was about to walk out when she did that 40 was fine. Provider had a bad attitude, I will not be going back.

Anyone else have a positive experience with this place?I loved this spot pre-covid. The massage was always enjoyable and the finish always satisfying. Granted, I have no game so I have no idea if more was available.

HeadorTail
12-14-21, 14:16
Anyone have any recon on this place? See a couple fresh reviews on RM but I don't have premium and I didn't see anything here about them.Perhaps you could visit them and report back giving you your second post.

CryMoarHoar
12-14-21, 17:58
Was not disappointed. She knew how to tease the balls when I faced down. It was a good 5-10 minutes non stop and she made me so rock hard. I don't think she offers any more than HE. She was all naked and let me touch everywhere I wanted.

Damage was. 4 + . 5 she did not negotiable price so it's a plus.

Yamii8
12-14-21, 18:08
Now that Amy is gone from Happy Massage who do you recommend I've had Lilly before she's pretty fun but nowhere near tiny Amy. I noticed they have lots more talent but kinda hesitant on trying then since not sure if everything is offered like good old Amy.

Fe Maiden
12-14-21, 19:25
Was not disappointed. She knew how to tease the balls when I faced down. It was a good 5-10 minutes non stop and she made me so rock hard. I don't think she offers any more than HE. She was all naked and let me touch everywhere I wanted.

Damage was. 4 + . 5 she did not negotiable price so it's a plus.Am I reading that right? 0.5 for tip? If so, that's an awesome deal you got for provider being naked.

July1714
12-14-21, 19:44
I had an injury at work so now I'm in need of a massage LOL tried 5 star, 6, bamboo, vt, detox other 5 * , swan, harbor spa, not down for f&c. Any recommendations on a new place? Just went to amazing studio in Westminster but I don't recommend papasan walked around the session. LOL for a second I thought I was with his wife LOL.

I'm open to trying places you have never been To.

Nachoooo
12-14-21, 20:03
Cruised by to see Linda around 3 pm today to find a sheriffs cruiser parked in front, not sure if he was a civilian process server but he wasn't there too long before driving away, once he left I called to see if Linda was available and she answered and said yes, walked in and she seemed nervous the whole time, there was some noise outside by lobby and she quickly went to see, she finished the massage and did the HJ and I was on my way. Usually these places get served with notice to perform covenant due to neighbors complaining about certain things or owners being picky to find a reason to kick them out. Hopefully not the case.

Rexlo
12-14-21, 20:11
Now that Amy is gone from Happy Massage who do you recommend I've had Lilly before she's pretty fun but nowhere near tiny Amy. I noticed they have lots more talent but kinda hesitant on trying then since not sure if everything is offered like good old Amy.Had Nancy once she's on the thicker side she aims to please as well but nowhere near as fun as Amy, last I heard she was working somewhere in Mpk would love to find her again just can't compare to her service. Lucy is on same level but again a little on the heavy side compared to Amy. She will be missed.

SsPlatt
12-14-21, 22:02
Went earlier asked for Lucy. Was told that she was busy. Got led to the back. Her Lucy working her magic on a dude next to me. Lame.

Lady came in older Asian lady. Didn't get her name. 50's up. Short. Didn't even try to dress nice. Chubby in the worse way. CBJ+ cfs. It was so disappointing. Seeing as I was here for some bb action. She offered me a foot massage for the rest, of the time but I just wanted to get the fuck out.

Don't think ill come here again until next season or something.

Tldr.

40 for the room.

60 for her.

CBJ+cfs.

Fuck. At least Lucy would of been more fun.

Adipca
12-15-21, 00:06
For those who have visited the 440 shops (post closures), is a 120 tip still the norm without attitude? I only ask because the RAs at a lot of OC shops are trying to push for 140-160 nowadays, and I dislike the haggling.If you stick to 100, they will usually take it. 120 at the most.

YellowFinTuna
12-15-21, 05:08

Anyone else have a positive experience with this place?HH used to be my ATF with a girl named Tina about 18 month ago but Tina left and now they're terrible. Almost worse than a legit massage or self service. I visited 3 times in the last 18 months and it was terrible each time. Bad everything. I wonder how this place stays in business.

Tipisil
12-15-21, 08:56
Went earlier asked for Lucy. Was told that she was busy. Got led to the back. Her Lucy working her magic on a dude next to me. Lame.

Lady came in older Asian lady. Didn't get her name. 50's up. Short. Didn't even try to dress nice. Chubby in the worse way. CBJ+ cfs. It was so disappointing. Seeing as I was here for some bb action. She offered me a foot massage for the rest, of the time but I just wanted to get the fuck out.

Don't think ill come here again until next season or something.

Tldr.

40 for the room.

60 for her.

CBJ+cfs.

Fuck. At least Lucy would of been more fun.Speaking of which, I haven't been to F&C in a while. What's the standard tip for Lucy now? Want to put it up her back hole.

Grimmy23
12-15-21, 09:50
I had an injury at work so now I'm in need of a massage LOL tried 5 star, 6, bamboo, vt, detox other 5 * , swan, harbor spa, not down for f&c. Any recommendations on a new place? Just went to amazing studio in Westminster but I don't recommend papasan walked around the session. LOL for a second I thought I was with his wife LOL.

I'm open to trying places you have never been To.If you really need a massage to help your ailing back, none of the hobby places will get the job done. Even though some people here will talk about certain providers being "CMT quality," trust me, unless they were actual CMTs who changed course and went into the hobby circuit, they're not close to the same. You need to go to an actual legit provider who's trained for real therapeutic massage. And don't go to a cheap ass Asian place. You never know what you're going to get there, trained or not. An hour legit massage will be around $80 plus tip at most places.

There are a few legit providers who give extras out there, but they’re few and far between. Krystal is an example of one who’s changed course, but even her massage, while very good, is still more erotic than therapeutic. And she has become very expensive. I’ve seen a few others who have come and gone over the years.

There's a black woman in Lakewood who's a real CMT and gives HJs. She has a website, Divine Royal Massage. She's a larger woman and doesn't take any clothes off, but she gives a great legit massage with a nice finish.

Nice Guy 99
12-15-21, 10:09
Speaking of which, I haven't been to F&C in a while. What's the standard tip for Lucy now? Want to put it up her back hole.I tipped 70 for BB69 and she seemed OK with it, so I would say 70 covered or 80 bare for back door. Just a guess.

KenDogi
12-15-21, 17:12

I'm open to trying places you have never been To.If you want a good massage try 5 Star, Alton and Jamboree corner shopping center second floor. Legit, reasonable and clean. I had Jessica, deep tissue and she helped with my shoulder pain. Parking is a pain, make an appointment few days before and tip her well.

NathanCross
12-15-21, 18:28
Cindy. Not a looker but definitely better than those grannies over at F and C. She's overweight with saggy tits but not a fatty either. . 3 for h, $. 2 CFS. DS with her felt really good tbh. Curtains off rooms, bring your own hat.

July1714
12-15-21, 18:56
I was washing next door so as I was waiting for clothing to dry I saw mongers just passing door but turning head to see if anyone is around. Some advice for newbies. Chill out and just walk in LOL don't turn around checking to see if people can see you. You make it obvious it's not legit. Just walk in. Also, as I was waiting in my car. I saw 3 newbies go out to get cash LOL stop letting these WGs up sale you. Get your money and go LOL remember. 8 is better then nothing for them.

Bronco
12-15-21, 19:56
Went to one of my old haunts. Run by 2 viet milfish sisters Cindy and Tracy. They are not a fs place but YMMV when they know you. Good handy. Beautiful boobs on both. If they are man made. Dr. Is an artist.

Bla Bla
12-15-21, 22:24
I was washing next door so as I was waiting for clothing to dry I saw mongers just passing door but turning head to see if anyone is around. Some advice for newbies. Chill out and just walk in LOL don't turn around checking to see if people can see you. You make it obvious it's not legit. Just walk in. Also, as I was waiting in my car. I saw 3 newbies go out to get cash LOL stop letting these WGs up sale you. Get your money and go LOL remember. 8 is better then nothing for them.That's funny. Some dudes do make it obvious. I like the guys that stretch as they walk out.

PharmHobby
12-15-21, 23:23
Pretty standard service by Lou. She's one of the better looking ones but zero roaming. Really works hard at the massage. The hand shake was of course quite good but I've had better at Bamboo. It was quicker (less edging) than my previous visits. She finished our time with a good foot massage which was really nice.

SlickJJ
12-16-21, 00:08
Anyone been to this one? What kind of services and how are the girls? Thanks!

Nice Guy 99
12-16-21, 00:39
Pretty standard service by Lou. She's one of the better looking ones but zero roaming. Really works hard at the massage. The hand shake was of course quite good but I've had better at Bamboo. It was quicker (less edging) than my previous visits. She finished our time with a good foot massage which was really nice.PH, make an appointment with Toto next time. She also gives a great massage and is much more open on extras. I have not had Linda but many seem to imply that extra extras are there.

Heartless Jay
12-16-21, 01:59
Cindy. Not a looker but definitely better than those grannies over at F and C. She's overweight with saggy tits but not a fatty either. . 3 for h, $. 2 CFS. DS with her felt really good tbh. Curtains off rooms, bring your own hat.I agree with your assessment on Cindy. Worth a visit. After posting on her a while back I had a few mongers give me grief, saying she's a great granny in her 60's, one said 70. Perhaps I need my eyesight checked, but I'd have bet she's in her 50's. Maybe one tell is that she just has this weary look on her face, but I figured that was due to a career of servicing horny mongers. I do like F and C Lucy though. Oldie but goodie.

Heartless Jay
12-16-21, 02:07

I'm open to trying places you have never been To.As Grimmy said, the AMPs on this site won't fix your aching back. For my money, when I'm hurting I go straight to a Thai massage place. Most of them trained in Thailand and know the body well. No extras, just a solid deep tissue massage with lots of stretching. Hot tip, no bean burritos for lunch before the massage, as when she puts your legs up behind your head you'll be farting in her face. No bueno.

RedRoddddd
12-16-21, 03:57
Anyone been to is this one? What kind of services and how are the girls? Thanks!Chubby Chinese. Try Oasis by Cali Tacos on Chapman, very clean, shower and a few lookers too.

Kevin80
12-16-21, 12:50
Pretty standard service by Lou. She's one of the better looking ones but zero roaming. Really works hard at the massage. The hand shake was of course quite good but I've had better at Bamboo. It was quicker (less edging) than my previous visits. She finished our time with a good foot massage which was really nice.Her name is Lou? I love this place but never heard of a Lou, is she new?

Kevin80
12-16-21, 12:53
PH, make an appointment with Toto next time. She also gives a great massage and is much more open on extras. I have not had Linda but many seem to imply that extra extras are there.Nice guy, who would say are the better looking ones here. I've been with few but mainly Anna and Andie, because no other girls come close to their looks. A friendly massage and HJ is all I need, not much more so menu isn't that important.

Kevin80
12-16-21, 12:58
Cindy. Not a looker but definitely better than those grannies over at F and C. She's overweight with saggy tits but not a fatty either. . 3 for h, $. 2 CFS. DS with her felt really good tbh. Curtains off rooms, bring your own hat.I had Cindy few weeks ago. Very nice lady and ok looking, but old enough to be my mother. Anyone here that's better looking than Cindy? I love Bamboo for their $35 fee, here it's $30, yowza it would be my new favorite place if there's a decent looking provider.

JackTms
12-16-21, 14:07
Anyone been to this one? What kind of services and how are the girls? Thanks!AFAIK it's a nuru shop, might be sister shop of one of the Lake forest ones, so same types of services and girls.

BenderOver
12-16-21, 14:35
Have you tried Cici at 5 star on Westminster? That should make up for it.Tried Cici at 5-Star per Slammer's recommendation. Very nice session, caveat though it's pricey for the mileage. But to no fail, Slammer came through.

5 Star is a run down place that has a clean interior in a large strip mall area with a ton of parking and very little shade cover. Felt like one of the older strip malls in Vegas. Cici is busy so you may have to wait if you go in without an appt.

Cici, 28 to 25 yo Chinese.

L face 7. 5 not unattractive, but you might consider her plain to pretty. Body is 7, not model slim with curves in the right places, but in no way chubby. Kind of just regular with nice titties. Not athletic.

A 7 friendly but could be a little business.

S 7. 5 talked her into BBBJ but it didn't last long. Wish it did, because she was offering a pretty good BBBJ. Easy bare camel slide, but when it was time to enter, she bolted out the room for a cover. Perhaps some dedication and return would convince her otherwise, but apparently not the first time.

E 45 hr (this part is foggy, I don't remember the entry) but the tip was pretty expensive! Asked for 160, offered 120, settled at 140 for BBBJ (2 minutes worth) and cfs.

Are It's a little expensive for what was got. Recommend for the first time. Would repeat only if all else fails.

HeadorTail
12-16-21, 18:22
Tried Cici at 5-Star per Slammer's recommendation. Very nice session, caveat though it's pricey for the mileage. But to no fail, Slammer came through.

5 Star is a run down place that has a clean interior in a large strip mall area with a ton of parking and very little shade cover. Felt like one of the older strip malls in Vegas. Cici is busy so you may have to wait if you go in without an appt.

Cici, 28 to 25 yo Chinese.

L face 7. 5 not unattractive, but you might consider her plain to pretty. Body is 7, not model slim with curves in the right places, but in no way chubby. Kind of just regular with nice titties. Not athletic.

A 7 friendly but could be a little business.

S 7. 5 talked her into BBBJ but it didn't last long. Wish it did, because she was offering a pretty good BBBJ. Easy bare camel slide, but when it was time to enter, she bolted out the room for a cover. Perhaps some dedication and return would convince her otherwise, but apparently not the first time.

E 45 hr (this part is foggy, I don't remember the entry) but the tip was pretty expensive! Asked for 160, offered 120, settled at 140 for BBBJ (2 minutes worth) and cfs.

Are It's a little expensive for what was got. Recommend for the first time. Would repeat only if all else fails.When I first introduced Slammer to Cici she was a hidden gem. Under the radar with a few special friends. I met her years ago when she was working at the "foot massage" shop next door. She had a crazy boyfriend that scared away customers. She's over 40 and has a kid old enough to vote. And she has a preschooler at home. She was so hot five or 6 years ago. Incredible GFE experience. She decided to go mainstream when that other hottie was doing FS all the time. Help me out with a name here slammer. She was a keeper as well. If she's comfortable with you the skies the limit. Yes she's tired. Like Lily Von Schtupe in Blazing Saddles but definitely a pleasure. In my all time top 3.

PharmHobby
12-16-21, 20:56
Her name is Lou? I love this place but never heard of a Lou, is she new?No idea if Lou is new or not because I'm from out of town. Went back to Bamboo today and got Andi. She's well reviewed on here. The best part about her is the tease before the flip.

One word of general caution about Bamboo: Do NOT walk around anywhere in your socks. I made this mistake and they were instantly wet which really sucked. Kinda makes you wonder what's in the carpet / rugs that would get your socks wet! Still I will repeat just will be more careful about my socks. LOL.

Yamii8
12-16-21, 21:16
I know Amy's "gone" but I read on another website that she is working in Mpk called Lilly from Happy and she told me Amy no more that she's out of state. Any of you gents have her number that wouldn't mind sharing it with me, huge thanks in advance.

July1714
12-16-21, 21:41
No idea if Lou is new or not because I'm from out of town. Went back to Bamboo today and got Andi. She's well reviewed on here. The best part about her is the tease before the flip.

One word of general caution about Bamboo: Do NOT walk around anywhere in your socks. I made this mistake and they were instantly wet which really sucked. Kinda makes you wonder what's in the carpet / rugs that would get your socks wet! Still I will repeat just will be more careful about my socks. LOL.If you let the sock dry, You can make a cast out of it.

Nice Guy 99
12-16-21, 21:55
One word of general caution about Bamboo: Do NOT walk around anywhere in your socks. I made this mistake and they were instantly wet which really sucked. Kinda makes you wonder what's in the carpet / rugs that would get your socks wet!As a Bamboo regular, I can explain that one for you. They use unscented lotions and oils along with warm / hot water, often in a small bucket. They also do a lot of washing and cleanup with warm wet towels. I don't think the wetness is generated by clients. It's water.

That said, I concur about not walking round with socks on your feet. Our technique is that she helps me get dressed (I like that) wipes off my feet with a towel then the socks and shoes go on before my feet hit the floor.

Slammer6008
12-16-21, 23:30
When I first introduced Slammer to Cici she was a hidden gem. Under the radar with a few special friends. I met her years ago when she was working at the "foot massage" shop next door. She had a crazy boyfriend that scared away customers. She's over 40 and has a kid old enough to vote. And she has a preschooler at home. She was so hot five or 6 years ago. Incredible GFE experience. She decided to go mainstream when that other hottie was doing FS all the time. Help me out with a name here slammer. She was a keeper as well. If she's comfortable with you the skies the limit. Yes she's tired. Like Lily Von Schtupe in Blazing Saddles but definitely a pleasure. In my all time top 3.The lovely Wendy ooooooo ya.

OCRanger
12-17-21, 00:34
Typically 40 HF /100 tip for nude DATY with HE. Most will leave one leg in the yoga pants (at the ankle).Did half hr with Cindy today, same rate. Tip was 100 but I only had 50 and 3 x20, I asked for 10 change back, but she said next time. I'm pretty sure you can daty, but for safety reason, I didn't. Body 8,face 7, massage 3, tease 3, finish was 9. FIV, but she was super dry.

Mr Plumber
12-17-21, 07:19
I know Amy's "gone" but I read on another website that she is working in Mpk called Lilly from Happy and she told me Amy no more that she's out of state. Any of you gents have her number that wouldn't mind sharing it with me, huge thanks in advance.I did a bit of reconnoitering the other day and the rumors appear to be true. Our dear Miss Amy is now betrothed. Hope we're all invited to the wedding and reception. That will be one very special Conga Line and Chicken Dance! And no doubt one of you gents will 'speak up now or forever hold your wanker. Ehr. Peace' when asked. Hey, if they ask, speak up!

Until such a time this engagement falls apart, Miss Amy is off the market. Whatever happens, I honestly hope she remains happy, healthy and well.

Mr Plumber
12-17-21, 07:43
Now that Amy is gone from Happy Massage who do you recommend I've had Lilly before she's pretty fun but nowhere near tiny Amy. I noticed they have lots more talent but kinda hesitant on trying then since not sure if everything is offered like good old Amy.I enjoyed Lulu there, who's on par with Amy. Lulu is a bit taller but quite thin and a pleasant face. Small, soft ass with a well-coiffed cooter. We talked a bit after the hand shake and she's DTF sans hat and even gave a one minute 'sample' BBBJ. Not sure about port #3 though, if that's your thing. I'll arrive with more Jackson's next time I visit.

Katy was sitting in front as well, who's also new, to me anyway. Looked like naturally large, soft fun bags emanating from her blouse. Had a big smile on her cheery face. As is often said. "Next time. ".

Slammer6008
12-17-21, 14:42
I enjoyed Lulu there, who's on par with Amy. Lulu is a bit taller but quite thin and a pleasant face. Small, soft ass with a well-coiffed cooter. We talked a bit after the hand shake and she's DTF sans hat and even gave a one minute 'sample' BBBJ. Not sure about port #3 though, if that's your thing. I'll arrive with more Jackson's next time I visit.

Katy was sitting in front as well, who's also new, to me anyway. Looked like naturally large, soft fun bags emanating from her blouse. Had a big smile on her cheery face. As is often said. "Next time. ".Right now she going through Slammers 2 week training session. All I ask is make appointment. But a fews times I walked out I seen those big Tits. But yeah I'm sure that mouths good also!! Who has info on the big tits girl?

Slammer6008
12-17-21, 15:02
Right now she going through Slammers 2 week training session. All I ask is make appointment. But a fews times I walked out I seen those big Tits. But yeah I'm sure that mouths good also!! Who has info on the big tits girl?Have you! Whoever is the lucky winner after me! Put your hand under the table to claim your prize. Maybe next week I'll have the taco guy come out. Headortails was talking about having a book signing!! I forget the name of the book!! It was called something like. This time ok!! Next time bring more money!

Slammer6008
12-17-21, 19:14
Have you! Whoever is the lucky winner after me! Put your hand under the table to claim your prize. Maybe next week I'll have the taco guy come out. Headortails was talking about having a book signing!! I forget the name of the book!! It was called something like. This time ok!! Next time bring more money!OK the prize is in the middle of the table.

As I'm getting my cork sucked Some monger decides to come in 20 minutes early.

Please when you make an appointment stick by the time. So what I did I gave her $160 tip Peace out let me know what monger finds it.

NorthOCmonger
12-17-21, 20:46
In my continuing efforts to explore all of Beach Blvd I bring you another review.

Higher Massage.

Greeted by a early 60's mamasan "Vicky" with a standard 40. Quickly Led me back to a room before I can take her all in and got to the massage shortly after. Massage wasn't bad but I dare say her bones cracked and creaked more than mine. But I will say she gave me one of the better massages and for sure better than what I was expecting. No tease but a decent massage. Flip comes and now some light teasing which was nice but I can also see all of her which is making it a bit rough since she isn't the most easy on the eyes. No negotiation, she grabs and gets to it with a mechanical HJ. Extremely heavy on the oil and not much of a body to feel on. She blocked any attempt to feel around anyways. Closed my eyes and found a happy place and finished. She gave me a warm towel and left to go help another monger who had just come in. I took a few extra from the warmer to get all that oil off. She came back to get her tip which I left another 40 and walked out.

Overall.

Massage 6/10.

HJ 4/10.

Bronco
12-18-21, 01:40
I know Amy's "gone" but I read on another website that she is working in Mpk called Lilly from Happy and she told me Amy no more that she's out of state. Any of you gents have her number that wouldn't mind sharing it with me, huge thanks in advance.What is MPK?

Hornilius69
12-18-21, 06:19
What is MPK?MPK = Monterey Park.

SlickJJ
12-18-21, 12:59
Good session with Lucy. She said she was 31 yrs old and looked to be around that. Massage was ok. Kinda hard and left my back a little sore. Maybe next time tell her to ease up. She was wearing a cute little dress that she lowered and hiked up when the time came. She offered a handy but asked her for more and she said sure. Told me how much and it was a quick negotiation. The CBJ was great. She almost finished me with that so I told her to stop. We did a few positions. She was vocal and acting really good. I liked the moaning as the girls I had before were just silent. Entrace was 40 and tip was 120. I definitely will be back. Got to try a few suggestions from you guys first tho.

Kaizoboi
12-18-21, 18:51
HH used to be my ATF with a girl named Tina about 18 month ago but Tina left and now they're terrible. Almost worse than a legit massage or self service. I visited 3 times in the last 18 months and it was terrible each time. Bad everything. I wonder how this place stays in business.Yesss! I totally remember Tina. She's mainly the reason I kept coming back here.

Actually, I popped my mongering cherry at this place. I had always gone to CMTs, but insurance for reason stopped giving me coverage for massage therapy, so I had to start resorting to AMPs. Always kinda heard of HE joints, but thought it was more of a joke and didn't think it came so easily. One of my friends even took me to a joint in Monterey Park. He spoke with them in Taiwanese about HE and they all laughed. (I only found this site shortly after).

First trip to HH, while on the table, I had my underwear on. She tried to take them off, but I stopped her. Just legit massage. Later on, I'm thinking, "why am I stopping her from doing her job?" So next trip, I got to be ready. Pants off, dance off! Skinny little minnie named Kitty comes in and gives me a very delicate massage. On the flip, she waves her hands over my stomach and asks, "you want?" I was like, a stomach massage, "uh, if you want to. " She looked confused, "uh, I want to? No, do you want?" But now she's pointing lower. "Oh, okay sure," not knowing tipping etiquette, I ask and she reluctantly tells me the standard for the HJ.

This place was great because it was 30 hr and 40 HJ with no negotiating and most of the time, it was tip afterwards. But, soon after I saw newer girls and they were just hustling. Doing the old, 'let me get you hard first, then we'll talk tip' and they all wanted 60. And if you tried to negotiate, they acted like they didn't understand what you're saying. I haven't been back in years.

BigTitsMcGee
12-19-21, 06:48
Hey guys just found this forum but I'm a long time hobbyist. First post so please take it easy on me, but I'm here to post some reviews! As you can see from my username, I love a girl that is very smart (.) why (.) and I also love nuru so I'm going to give you all a couple of my faves.

Valerie- works out of a spa in westminster. Hugmakes. DDD tatas and booty on this latina, but they look really good. She is slim but has very nice curves. Loves to laugh and actually has a good personality. Her tease is very nice and the flip is nice and slow and will let you Russian if you so desire. 160 for the hhr.

Jade- has a nice incall in an hotel in Costa mesa usually. Super hot Asian girl with a huge behind and is very "smart" as well. Very nice tease and the flip is nice and slow and does this thing where she pretends to ride you but is actually stroking you and playing with the boys. Quite magical I must say. 160 for the half as well.

Those I found on PD and are pretty communicative and quick to respond.

Also found a very petite treat on Instagram, who used to work out of a spa in downey, I believe she went by Melanie. Her name is Kat and is a huge tease with all of her dirty talking and LFK. But she works out of a nice hotel in Costa Mesa too. Superrr sexy. Smaller booty and boobies than the rest but definitely makes up for it with the dirty talk and finish. Super cute girl with nice full C man mades.

Still trying to find more big tits mcgee's out there so if you have any that you'd like to share, feel free to DM me! Will post more info when I venture out to try new things also have a few more that I can recommend if yall have any info to share too. Thanks again and keep up the good work boys!

Lift Her Up
12-19-21, 11:34
Hey guys just found this forum but I'm a long time hobbyist. First post so please take it easy on me, . . .Welcome to this forum, glad you found us. Thanks for your informative first post.

Lift Her Up.

Grimmy23
12-19-21, 13:01
Hey guys just found this forum but I'm a long time hobbyist. First post so please take it easy on me, but I'm here to post some reviews! As you can see from my username, I love a girl that is very smart (.) why (.) and I also love nuru so I'm going to give you all a couple of my faves.

Valerie- works out of a spa in westminster. Hugmakes. DDD tatas and booty on this latina, but they look really good. She is slim but has very nice curves. Loves to laugh and actually has a good personality. Her tease is very nice and the flip is nice and slow and will let you Russian if you so desire. 160 for the hhr.

Jade- has a nice incall in an hotel in Costa mesa usually. Super hot Asian girl with a huge behind and is very "smart" as well. Very nice tease and the flip is nice and slow and does this thing where she pretends to ride you but is actually stroking you and playing with the boys. Quite magical I must say. 160 for the half as well.

Also found a very petite treat on Instagram, who used to work out of a spa in downey, I believe she went by Melanie. Her name is Kat and is a huge tease with all of her dirty talking and LFK. But she works out of a nice hotel in Costa Mesa too. Superrr sexy. Smaller booty and boobies than the rest but definitely makes up for it with the dirty talk and finish. Super cute girl with nice full C man mades.

Still trying to find more big tits mcgee's out there so if you have any that you'd like to share, feel free to DM me! Will post more info when I venture out to try new things also have a few more that I can recommend if yall have any info to share too. Thanks again and keep up the good work boys!She was my ATF at Havana. How do you find her? It sounds like she does a little more as an independent. There was definitely no LFK involved at the spas. I'd love to see her again.

CubeBrick
12-19-21, 13:18
I've been seeing a provider whom I met at a place on Euclid Ball that's no longer open for around 5 years. She is in the 55-62 year range and the reason I been seeing her for so long is because she let's me go BBFS cum on body, and sometimes when she's turned on she lets me cum inside.

I swore her off a few times before because she's no spring chicken, but the main reason is, her pussy kinda smells like urine often. I went down on her a few times during this period, although she seem clean again her pussy doesn't taste fresh like most other gals. She's decent looking, and nice enough, but I don't really like my mouth to taste like pee when I'm done. My thought is she must be taking Vitamin B or something that causes her snatch to smell and taste like asparagus. Am I fortunate to have a good thing going and should I just grin and bear it? Or just keep moving on?

Nice Guy 99
12-19-21, 16:00
I swore her off a few times before because she's no spring chicken, but the main reason is, her pussy kinda smells like urine often. I went down on her a few times during this period, although she seem clean again her pussy doesn't taste fresh like most other gals. She's decent looking, and nice enough, but I don't really like my mouth to taste like pee when I'm done. Am I fortunate to have a good thing going and should I just grin and bear it? Or just keep moving on?Innovation. This should be easy as it seems she is not currently operating out of an AMP. Introduce pussy and cock washing into your routine. If a shower is available, use that. If not a squeeze bottle with warm water works fine. No soap, as that can destroy good bacteria and cause probs. Gently wash and massage her pussy. Women to pee through their pussy. (What do you think 90% of this "squirting" is?) Keep the good thing going.

Taws6
12-19-21, 16:31
Women to pee through their pussy. (What do you think 90% of this "squirting" is?) Keep the good thing going.La-La-La. HMMMM, I can't hear you! Don't destroy the illusion!

Skinny Dugan
12-19-21, 21:07
Women don't "pee through their pussy". The Uretha is just below the clit.

[wAQt0 NGhQUOTE=NiceGuy99;5686418]Innovation. This should be easy as it seems she is not currently operating out of an AMP. Introduce pussy and cock washing into your routine. If a shower is available, use that. If not a squeeze bottle with warm water works fine. No soap, as that can destroy good bacteria and cause probs. Gently wash and massage her pussy. Women to pee through their pussy. (What do you think 90% of this "squirting" is?) Keep the good thing going. [ / QUOTE].

FrankSmith666
12-19-21, 21:18
Anyone know of a Latina massage parlor that's BBFS?

Nice Guy 99
12-20-21, 02:22
Women don't "pee through their pussy". The Uretha is just below the clit.
Skinny. Defining "pussy" as just the clitoris is a new spin for me. I've always seen "pussy" as the whole taco, including clitoris, urethra and introitus. To each his own ... or maybe her own.

MongerMan37
12-20-21, 13:02
She was my ATF at Havana. How do you find her? It sounds like she does a little more as an independent. There was definitely no LFK involved at the spas. I'd love to see her again.I second this. Could you please let us know how to get in contact with Melanie or Kat as you mentioned she goes by now? You mentioned an Instagram. Can you share the Instagram or if she has a posting on PD or Rubratings, please share. The only Kat I know of is Latina.

OCRanger
12-20-21, 14:45
She was my ATF at Havana. How do you find her? It sounds like she does a little more as an independent. There was definitely no LFK involved at the spas. I'd love to see her again.Melanie at Havana is melody at palms.

Nice Guy 99
12-20-21, 16:15
How big of an "above and beyond" Christmas tip will you give to your fav AMP girl? I was thinking maybe $40 but $100 also crossed my mind. Thoughts?

cheapguy
12-20-21, 19:36
I went to the famous Fish and Chips and had a great time with Lucy. She was very bubbly and I did not find her looks to be at all offensive. I am a much older guy that went to a house if ill repute in the late 1960's when I was 17. To say I have been in the hobby for a long time is an understatement.

For you youngsters, Lucy will probably not be for you. There was I time when I was ready to perform at a moments notice and just a few good photos would put me at ready. You will find, as you age, that it takes more stimulation and even some medication to get you ready for action. This is why I avoid the young women who want to get it over a quick as possible to move on to the next one. I like the fact that Lucy and other older providers take their time and are not rushing you to completion to get the next client in.

I was pleasantly surprised at her looks as I expected a very unattractive gal. Although she is not a 10 in looks, neither am I and I found her to be better than average in appearance. Her enthusiasm and performance were a solid 10. I am under no illusion that I am anything special but I felt like a king during our session. It is all about the experience and I give Lucy top honors for that. I will return.

I was going to tip .8 but decided on a full $ due to the experience.

Grimmy23
12-20-21, 22:32
Melanie at Havana is melody at palms.Knew that, but she is no longer at either place and apparently is now working as an independent.

Dohma22
12-20-21, 23:39
Back to Wellness in search of my Mekeila. Every time I text them I get the canned response with hours and location. Then I nag and nag asking who's working. We keep missing each other So I went anyway and was greeted by a 1/2 Thai 1/2 Chinese spinner names Joanne. Pretty cute maybe 80-90 lbs wet. 40 to the house and was told 160 as usual but I really only had 150 (screwed up and went to cash only bar prior) and of course she agreed to that amount "just this one time" LOL. It started great really friendly and pse, she really is a spinner, and I'm big, total body big not junior LOL so it was fun to pick her up and have my way, but after a few positions OMG it smelled like a dead fish had been rotting in her vag for weeks. So bad I had to speed it up and finish. I've had some bad hygiene providers before but never disproportionate to how well they look. She slipped me her # so I could book direct and I left it in the parking lot no thank you!

I had ptsd from the stink for the next 24 hrs 🥵.

GoKipper
12-21-21, 01:10

Still trying to find more big tits mcgee's out there so if you have any that you'd like to share, feel free to DM me! Will post more info when I venture out to try new things also have a few more that I can recommend if yall have any info to share too. Thanks again and keep up the good work boys!How do we find this petite treat? Any contact info?

DeeNewGuy
12-21-21, 02:43
I went to the famous Fish and Chips and had a great time with Lucy. She was very bubbly and I did not find her looks to be at all offensive. I am a much older guy that went to a house if ill repute in the late 1960's when I was 17. To say I have been in the hobby for a long time is an understatement.

For you youngsters, Lucy will probably not be for you. There was I time when I was ready to perform at a moments notice and just a few good photos would put me at ready. You will find, as you age, that it takes more stimulation and even some medication to get you ready for action. This is why I avoid the young women who want to get it over a quick as possible to move on to the next one. I like the fact that Lucy and other older providers take their time and are not rushing you to completion to get the next client in.

I was pleasantly surprised at her looks as I expected a very unattractive gal. Although she is not a 10 in looks, neither am I and I found her to be better than average in appearance. Her enthusiasm and performance were a solid 10. I am under no illusion that I am anything special but I felt like a king during our session. It is all about the experience and I give Lucy top honors for that. I will return.

I was going to tip .8 but decided on a full $ due to the experience.A Cheapguy. Glad you enjoyed your time and I enjoyed reading your post.

Slammer6008
12-21-21, 12:01
How big of an "above and beyond" Christmas tip will you give to your fav AMP girl? I was thinking maybe $40 but $100 also crossed my mind. Thoughts?$50 to $100.

HeadorTail
12-21-21, 14:48
$50 to $100.Geez Slammer, that's going to cost you $10,000. I typically give red envelopes and moon pies for various holidays. If you do Chinese New Year that'll get you in the plus column even after missing Christmas. Every store in Westminster sells the moon cake and envelopes.

Sbtzzx
12-21-21, 18:40
Has anyone seen Krystal since her price increase? Same (limited) menu? Feels like an awful lot for what she offers.

Slammer6008
12-21-21, 19:16
Geez Slammer, that's going to cost you $10,000. I typically give red envelopes and moon pies for various holidays. If you do Chinese New Year that'll get you in the plus column even after missing Christmas. Every store in Westminster sells the moon cake and envelopes.$1500 haha. Speaking of money went to Happy massage in Santa Ana. Lulu past the first week of how to please your man. Reached under the table for the two sided tape pulled up my $100 that said Merry Christmas from Slammer. I can't believe no body checked. My hint last week was it was under the table.

StubbornMule
12-21-21, 23:54
Has anyone seen Krystal since her price increase? Same (limited) menu? Feels like an awful lot for what she offers.Used to see her regularly; I remember a few years ago when she was just $165 for the hour. That was the deal of a lifetime! Now it's $265 for the same experience. A 60% increase in just a few years! I guess inflation is real.

She is top-notch, but her price increases have put her outside of my budget.

RedRoddddd
12-22-21, 00:15
Back to Wellness in search of my Mekeila. Every time I text them I get the canned response with hours and location. Then I nag and nag asking who's working. We keep missing each other So I went anyway and was greeted by a 1/2 Thai 1/2 Chinese spinner names Joanne. Pretty cute maybe 80-90 lbs wet. 40 to the house and was told 160 as usual but I really only had 150 (screwed up and went to cash only bar prior) and of course she agreed to that amount "just this one time" LOL. It started great really friendly and pse, she really is a spinner, and I'm big, total body big not junior LOL so it was fun to pick her up and have my way, but after a few positions OMG it smelled like a dead fish had been rotting in her vag for weeks. So bad I had to speed it up and finish. I've had some bad hygiene providers before but never disproportionate to how well they look. She slipped me her # so I could book direct and I left it in the parking lot no thank you!

I had ptsd from the stink for the next 24 hrs 🥵.Bring some ear plugs. Greater for your ears if she's a screamer, and great for your Nose if she's a stinker!

RedRoddddd
12-22-21, 00:19
Used to see her regularly; I remember a few years ago when she was just $165 for the hour. That was the deal of a lifetime! Now it's $265 for the same experience. A 60% increase in just a few years! I guess inflation is real.

She is top-notch, but her price increases have put her outside of my budget.Golden Hand Syndrome, I'm telling you it could be contagious.

265 isn't that like 3 trips to Bamboo, or two Nuru sessions anywhere else?

RedRoddddd
12-22-21, 00:39
Bring some ear plugs. Greater for your ears if she's a screamer, and great for your Nose if she's a stinker!Check bedpage for OC, bodyrubs. Shows names on fake pics. Looks like Mekiala, name on pic, is in GG Moon spa today. B00 ty gurl?

Heartless Jay
12-22-21, 01:16

I had ptsd from the stink for the next 24 hrs 🥵.Oh man, have I been in those shoes a few times, sometimes it's bad enough to make the gag reflex kick in. Nothing worse than a smelly pussy, spinner or no spinner, a 100 percent boner buster. You'd think these girls would do everything possible to keep the vag clean. Wouldn't catch a mechanic leaving his tools out in the rain.

Heartless Jay
12-22-21, 01:20
How do we find this petite treat? Any contact info?You really are a newbie. Post number 1 should be a tell, not an ask. Pay some dues, Kipper, then we'll gladly and enthusiastically help you out.

SexySpam
12-22-21, 01:28
Used to see her regularly; I remember a few years ago when she was just $165 for the hour. That was the deal of a lifetime! Now it's $265 for the same experience. A 60% increase in just a few years! I guess inflation is real.

She is top-notch, but her price increases have put her outside of my budget.I almost spit up my coffee when she told me her new prices. Her massages are unrivaled but there's no chance I'm paying those kind of prices for just a HJ. I was a regular with her and was able to get some serious FIV but that's really it. Never tried to push for FS or BJ.

Slammer6008
12-22-21, 11:24
$1500 haha. Speaking of money went to Happy massage in Santa Ana. Lulu past the first week of how to please your man. Reached under the table for the two sided tape pulled up my $100 that said Merry Christmas from Slammer. I can't believe no body checked. My hint last week was it was under the table.OK I just ordered a container of moon pies and I didn't know They were popular in China I used to eat those as a kid. Marshmallow in the middle and chocolate on top.

Dopema
12-22-21, 16:50
OK I just ordered a container of moon pies and I didn't know They were popular in China I used to eat those as a kid. Marshmallow in the middle and chocolate on top.Dude it's Moon Cakes not Moon Pies LOL.

JakeForTheWin
12-22-21, 16:54
I second this. Could you please let us know how to get in contact with Melanie or Kat as you mentioned she goes by now? You mentioned an Instagram. Can you share the Instagram or if she has a posting on PD or Rubratings, please share. The only Kat I know of is Latina.I third this LOL. Last time I saw her was at palms spa in April. Noticed she disappeared in September and regret not seeing her a second time. Been looking on PD but the only Kat I know of is the latina who used to work at Pearl Spa in Orange. I really need to see melody / melanie again. Also texted havana about her and they keep saying she's on vacation and don't know when she'll be back.

Slammer6008
12-22-21, 18:04
Dude it's Moon Cakes not Moon Pies LOL.I have 30,000 moon pies. Boxes. I'm selling for a dollar a box come on they're going to make great stocking stuffers. LOL Slammers moon pies!! I'll autograph each box and deliver. LOL Headortails you need to buy 3000 boxes.

HeadorTail
12-22-21, 18:53
I have 30,000 moon pies. Boxes. I'm selling for a dollar a box come on they're going to make great stocking stuffers. LOL Slammers moon pies!! I'll autograph each box and deliver. LOL Headortails you need to buy 3000 boxes.Sorry slammer. Didn't mean to moon you. It's moon cakes not pies. But yeah, I remember moon pies too.

RubMePls
12-22-21, 18:59
Ah yet another newbie bamboo post to share.

Dreamt of going in for a lady named Linda. Walked in didn't request anyone (Toto / Annie seem like the favorites).

Boy oh boy, never have I experienced anything like this. Really blows SGV out of the water in terms of HE only.

Pleasurable massage, no teasing, brushed away hands on the side.

The dream really started once the oil came out, and eventually working its way up the legs.

She teased the balls laying down. Focused on the gluteus Maximus. Played around the brown starfish with fingers. Then she got more oil and in it went.

I never had this done before I was in shock. It was oddly arousing but I eventually.

Opped it after a few minutes it was too intense.

She very sweetly continued the massage and on the flip she had excellent techniques with hands. I gently dreamed of asking to touch and she guided it under.

She has some really nice firm tits. Girls in their 20's would die for these tits.

No they aren't massive DDD or anything. But they are such full, firm and healthy C or Ds with the most smooth skin I've felt in a long time.

I would repeat with Linda even though I've heard great praise of others.

She did everything on her own and didn't discuss or complain of my dreamt. 4 tip.

I'm really trying to figure out where FC Lucy is as I'm being a smooth brain and literally cannot figure it out. I need some MASSIVE Asian melons soon.

MMacFly
12-22-21, 19:03
Stopped by this place for the first time. No appointment and got Cici. Her mask never came off during the session. Thin, good personality. I would say late 40's or early 50's. She said she does nails there and massage also. HR massage plus. 80 tip. DATY and HJ. She gave me her number. Pretty standard place.

Slammer6008
12-22-21, 20:57
Sorry slammer. Didn't mean to moon you. It's moon cakes not pies. But yeah, I remember moon pies too.Yeah I knew you meant moon cakes!! Just seeing who was going to respond first!128513; unfortunately I'll have to get my honeys their money Chinese New Year. I have 14 hr days at work til Jan 3rd. 🤣.

Slammer6008
12-22-21, 21:00
Yeah I knew you meant moon cakes!! Just seeing who was going to respond first!128513; unfortunately I'll have to get my honeys their money Chinese New Year. I have 14 hr days at work til Jan 3rd. 🤣.I still have 3 more hrs at work right now!!

Slammer6008
12-22-21, 21:03
I still have 3 more hrs at work right now!!I might have to try some of that spots in orange. That EJ massage sounds promising! Does anybody have any updated Intel on that place.

MoneyBear
12-22-21, 23:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Taws6
12-23-21, 01:44
I might have to try some of that spots in orange. That EJ massage sounds promising! Does anybody have any updated Intel on that place.Not much action in Orange. A number of places on Tustin Ave, but mostly just rub & tug.

Anyone that has good FS experience, please if your experiences are different, correct me.

Chuponaso
12-23-21, 16:13
Any one try already sandalwood use to be bbf on central and what happen to the one on fountain valley Broachurst dejavu.

Slammer6008
12-23-21, 17:58
Any one try already sandalwood use to be bbf on central and what happen to the one on fountain valley Broachurst dejavu.Give me a few minutes I'll get back to you with all the information. 🤣.

Bronco
12-23-21, 19:38
Went to Bamboo Tuesday. Another gal filling in for Mindy. Pretty cute. Wished she was providing. Saw Andy again. My regular. Followed the script enjoyed it all. Tipped the usual 40 for the usual script.

Nice Guy 99
12-23-21, 21:13
Went to Bamboo Tuesday. Another gal filling in for Mindy. Pretty cute. Wished she was providing. Saw Andy again. My regular. Followed the script enjoyed it all. Tipped the usual 40 for the usual script.The girl at the front desk was likely Alice. She said she was Mindy's sister when I first met her, but they don't look much alike. If a man is at the front desk it's likely John, Mindy's husband.

YellowFinTuna
12-23-21, 22:27
I almost spit up my coffee when she told me her new prices. Her massages are unrivaled but there's no chance I'm paying those kind of prices for just a HJ. I was a regular with her and was able to get some serious FIV but that's really it. Never tried to push for FS or BJ.Krystal was my ATF a while back ago but the prices became too high for my liking and she wouldn't always do the entire hour. I'm guessing Krystal didn't need the money. She was going to open her own place but I haven't seen that happen yet. Anybody know if she did actually open her own place (pre-covid). Too bad. Krystal was kind of special.

Nice Guy 99
12-24-21, 02:01
I've poked at this a bit with some of the MTs but I'm not convinced I've gotten a good answer. I assume that the shop, FS or HJ, keeps the entire fee for the time. The question is do the girls have to share a fixed amount from their tips with the shop? A percentage wouldn't work as tips vary. And does it differ between FS and HJ shops? Just curious if anyone on the board has insight.

Ryan1979
12-24-21, 02:56
How big of an "above and beyond" Christmas tip will you give to your fav AMP girl? I was thinking maybe $40 but $100 also crossed my mind. Thoughts?Remember when China hosted the Olympics on 08/08/2008? No coincidence, China and many other Asian countries consider 8 to be a lucky number. That said if you would like to impress your favorite AMP provider with a little Christmas gift, in a red envelope tip $88, $108, $180, $888 any amount with an 8, but multiple 8's is perceived as more lucky.

For $8888 me very lucky and I love you long time.

Ryan1979
12-24-21, 03:00
I've poked at this a bit with some of the MTs but I'm not convinced I've gotten a good answer. I assume that the shop, FS or HJ, keeps the entire fee for the time. The question is do the girls have to share a fixed amount from their tips with the shop? A percentage wouldn't work as tips vary. And does it differ between FS and HJ shops? Just curious if anyone on the board has insight.In general HJ spots share a percentage of the house with the therapist, but that percentage varies depending on the spa. With most FS spas the "therapist" works for tips only and the spa owner keeps all of the house fee.

Caribe
12-24-21, 05:07
The girl at the front desk was likely Alice. She said she was Mindy's sister when I first met her, but they don't look much alike. If a man is at the front desk it's likely John, Mindy's husband.Alice could be Mindy's sister. But then again, she might not. Chinese women will call their very close friends, "my sister".

ArtVandalay90
12-24-21, 05:24
I've poked at this a bit with some of the MTs but I'm not convinced I've gotten a good answer. I assume that the shop, FS or HJ, keeps the entire fee for the time. The question is do the girls have to share a fixed amount from their tips with the shop? A percentage wouldn't work as tips vary. And does it differ between FS and HJ shops? Just curious if anyone on the board has insight.I was told at a couple Latina shops that the house takes the full door fee, and the girls said they had to give $10 of their tip to the shop.

HeadorTail
12-24-21, 06:51
I've poked at this a bit with some of the MTs but I'm not convinced I've gotten a good answer. I assume that the shop, FS or HJ, keeps the entire fee for the time. The question is do the girls have to share a fixed amount from their tips with the shop? A percentage wouldn't work as tips vary. And does it differ between FS and HJ shops? Just curious if anyone on the board has insight.Actually I think it's typically the opposite. Most girls get a percentage. I was told by a provider she gets 20 out of the $40 fee at a foot place on Beach. That's an unusual percentage but $20 out of the $60 fees s little more common. I've heard zero at the six stars. And I don't think anyone shares tip. Some get charged a $300 rent fee at the owners place. Bamboo has a number of girls Mindy provides transportation and housing to. Lily across the street at Lucky same thing whether they live there or not. I heard that some charge a fee for oil. Tough biz.

NailBoiz1
12-24-21, 11:13
Remember when China hosted the Olympics on 08/08/2008? No coincidence, China and many other Asian countries consider 8 to be a lucky number. That said if you would like to impress your favorite AMP provider with a little Christmas gift, in a red envelope tip $88, $108, $180, $888 any amount with an 8, but multiple 8's is perceived as more lucky.

For $8888 me very lucky and I love you long time.LOL.

I would love you long time too if you tip me $8,888 and consider it lucky.

Nice Guy 99
12-24-21, 11:32
Alice could be Mindy's sister. But then again, she might not. Chinese women will call their very close friends, "my sister".Thank you my brother.

Nice Guy 99
12-24-21, 11:35
The question is do the girls have to share a fixed amount from their tips with the shop? And does it differ between FS and HJ shops?Thanks for all the replies. Interesting.

MassageTourist
12-24-21, 13:20

She is top-notch, but her price increases have put her outside of my budget.That's unfortunate. Was able to see her when she was at $165. I was a noob then (still am now tbh) but her massage really blew my mind and her flip was amazing and wasn't just jackhammer. I already though it was expensive then but the massage made it worth it. Her body is my type too, athletic and petite. Too bad I never went back before the price hike. Wanted to try her friend Trish but never got around to it as I started to go the economy route.

Yamii8
12-25-21, 00:00
So I guess Lily is now gone aswell, went to Happy this Thursday and asked for lily girl told me no more lily that's 2 gone now. Asked to see if Nancy was there and just as I asked she came out from the back with a big smile. Nancy is kinda big around the waist but face isn't so bad for a old lady. She took me to furthest room on the left and told me to take off clothes she didn't leave and watched me undress. Nancy began touching me as soon as I I took my shirt off and was grabbing the boys and the rod with excitement saying oh long time even tho I never had her. We went straight to a long and pretty sloppy BJ with tons of hard sucking, about 15 min in she went on top for some RACG she can ride a pretty mean one. Pounded Nacy for a Solid 20 then blew in the bag, she wiped off Jr and began sucking the rest out then spit into towel. Last 15 min she gave me a OK head massage dressed and gave me a good bye hug with a kiss on cheek and told me to come back. She had this insanely horny face and I left wondering if she'd do msog and anal well have to find out. Happy Holidays fellas stay safe and keep on mongering. Also accidently posted this as a new thread sorry fellas my mistake.

Mhsm2014
12-25-21, 13:19
Anybody seen this woman from the Angel Touch / Golden Touch crew? She looks absolutely stunning.

Grimmy23
12-26-21, 10:18
Actually I think it's typically the opposite. Most girls get a percentage. I was told by a provider she gets 20 out of the $40 fee at a foot place on Beach. That's an unusual percentage but $20 out of the $60 fees s little more common. I've heard zero at the six stars. And I don't think anyone shares tip. Some get charged a $300 rent fee at the owners place. Bamboo has a number of girls Mindy provides transportation and housing to. Lily across the street at Lucky same thing whether they live there or not. I heard that some charge a fee for oil. Tough biz.It really depends. I don't know about places that are discussed frequently in this forum, but sadly a lot of girls in this industry are trafficked and are working to pay off their debt to their smugglers, which often is somewhere around $50 k. When you're in a place where the girl leaves the room to get a condom after you've negotiated and agreed on service and wants her tip up front, there's a good chance she has to get the condom from the MMS. Now the MMS knows she's going to do FS and expects to receive a certain amount from her tip money. AFAIK, places like Bamboo don't have trafficked girls and that's a big part of why I'm very choosy about which MPs I will visit. I think the system is going to vary quite a bit from place to place.

AverageJoeJohn
12-26-21, 10:59
So I have seen Linda multiple times about 5 times and I can't get her to do FS. I never bring a condom, I ask and she just says no.

I am not that ugly am I?

I am 28, what is the secret that you guys do?

Grimmy23
12-26-21, 12:09
I third this LOL. Last time I saw her was at palms spa in April. Noticed she disappeared in September and regret not seeing her a second time. Been looking on PD but the only Kat I know of is the latina who used to work at Pearl Spa in Orange. I really need to see melody / melanie again. Also texted havana about her and they keep saying she's on vacation and don't know when she'll be back.I was hoping she'd be a little more permissible as an independent, but the service she gives now is pretty much exactly the same as what I got when I saw her at Havana. She did kiss me on the lips a couple times which is something she didn't do at the spas, and I managed to get a little bit of FIV, but not very far. She's still a sweetie though, looks great with her clothes off and gives a good HJ. I'll plan on seeing her once in a while.

Slammer6008
12-26-21, 12:18
So I have seen Linda multiple times about 5 times and I can't get her to do FS. I never bring a condom, I ask and she just says no.

I am not that ugly am I?

I am 28, what is the secret that you guys do?Maybe she is just getting older an she's starting to slow down she's never said no to me I'll try next week to see what happens.

Nice Guy 99
12-26-21, 14:42
Maybe she is just getting older an she's starting to slow down she's never said no to me I'll try next week to see what happens.She's still up for it. Licking her pussy really gets her going. In my experience she likes BB.

MongerMan37
12-26-21, 15:53
I was hoping she'd be a little more permissible as an independent, but the service she gives now is pretty much exactly the same as what I got when I saw her at Havana. She did kiss me on the lips a couple times which is something she didn't do at the spas, and I managed to get a little bit of FIV, but not very far. She's still a sweetie though, looks great with her clothes off and gives a good HJ. I'll plan on seeing her once in a while.Did I miss something? How did you find her? Been wanting to see her since she left Havana. The previous person never mentioned how to contact her. Could you share or message me?

SlickJJ
12-26-21, 16:20
Maybe she is just getting older an she's starting to slow down she's never said no to me I'll try next week to see what happens.She just has a secret crush on slammer but then again who doesn't.

Slammer6008
12-26-21, 19:26
She's still up for it. Licking her pussy really gets her going. In my experience she likes BB.Yes she still loves that!! Maybe she's only doing the first 5 or 6 mongers.

David Striker
12-26-21, 20:11
I want to try this place, but checking to see if anyone has tried this out: https://losangeles.rubratings.com/252601.

Nice Guy 99
12-26-21, 21:38
Yes she still loves that!! Maybe she's only doing the first 5 or 6 mongers.She actually has excellent hygiene, but a little spice from the last 5-6 guys only adds to the experience. Be bold Slammer. Push the limits.

CzTop
12-26-21, 22:29
I went to EJ Massage (on google maps it says EJ Body Care Center, it's in this tiny plaza with a supercuts and Thai Restaurant). $40 for half an hour. When I went there, there was only 2 women there. Nothing special from looks, They looked to be in the mid 40's-50's. (I was disappointed because when I went to this place, the lady who massaged me was like mid 30's and pretty. But that was like 5 years ago. Was temped to try something with her, but her massage was really good and I didn't want to loss that). She gave a decent massage and was willing to do a HJ (judging by what she's wearing, nothing else). She wasn't willing to give me a price for the HJ. She was like "how much would you give me? I wanted to get more info for you guys, but I just wanted to get a massage and didn't bring enough for anything else.

Of course, it could be my bad luck, I went on a Monday afternoon. I remembered the first time I went there, it was packed and the girl at the front counter was very pretty. But that was like 6 years ago. Maybe they moved because on google maps, there's another EJ Massage that's like in the next plaza over.

Slammer6008
12-26-21, 22:50
She actually has excellent hygiene, but a little spice from the last 5-6 guys only adds to the experience. Be bold Slammer. Push the limits.OK I'll make sure I lick it all up😛.

Slammer6008
12-26-21, 23:18
She just has a secret crush on slammer but then again who doesn't.A secret crush on my wallet.

AidanJ329
12-27-21, 03:04
Anybody seen this woman from the Angel Touch / Golden Touch crew? She looks absolutely stunning.First off, been a while since I've been on here kinda been quiet but good to be back.

I've had the opportunity to see Kimmy, let me tell you, lots of bombshells at Angel Touch but she takes the cake.

Sweetest voice I've ever heard, absolute banging body. Was all natural but she's taking time off to get the twins redone.

Dropped 2 franklins for hr nuru he but if I'm not mistaken she is FS I don't remember how much and would rather not estimate so as to not cause a confusion.

If you do see her be nice and she'll take care of you.

Speaking of Angel Touch, have also seen Pamela, also nice figure and sweet had a good time.

Wibionna
12-27-21, 14:49
So couldn't find my ATM. Went to my house a. K. a. Parents garage where I sleep. J / k LOL went there couldn't find it. I had to go to a Fullerton bank. Received my new ATM card figured I cut my losses go to Fullerton spa to say hi to Susan. We play this game I try to hold out as long as I can. Well This time I won. Or let's just say I couldn't. So I left knowing that I needed to get a haircut. My mommy said if I don't get my haircut I won't get any dinner.I'd like to get a cut and see Laura. It's been a few years since I had a young Viet girl Could you pretty please, PM Nancy's locale? Is it in GG?

Wibionna
12-27-21, 15:35
So, I had the urge and reached out to Vivi, who I used to see in Lawndale. Asked her if she wanted to see me. She replies. Yes. Texted ETA, get there near 1st St. On time. Anna takes me to a room. She is a gorgeous spinner. 5 ft, C cups, cute round tush. Anna says get naked and lie on the table. I mention Vivi, but she keeps going on, straddled my noggin during the massage. Time for the deed, I ask for a BJ, motion boom boom with my fingers, she says no, hand only. Okay, std tip. She comes back and is ready for being groped. She called my junk Baby, Oh, Baby is so cute, so beautiful and so strong. Two tiny hands bring the relief faster than even I expected. I don't finish fast. Will see Anna again.

Each time she goes out the curtain, there is the usual Chinese conversation between the MMS and girls. Vivi used to LFK me during the HE and we went out once. Vivi is 40's, slim with hardly any ass. So I get home, and she texted me and apologized for not seeing me. She says she is the MMS here and next time, she has a special gift for me. Can't wait to see what it is.

NoClue02
12-27-21, 18:24
What's the typical donation for a nude BBBJ here? Never been here yet, planning to go for maybe BBBJ if available? Don't want to over tip or under tip either.

TnaStylez
12-27-21, 19:39
There are young hot Viet and Latinas advertising on IG for Nuru and b2 b. Are they legit or just overpriced? I don't see much info here.

JackTms
12-27-21, 21:28
TOFTT and went back to check 440 fair on Mon afternoon. They were open, but it's only really one spa. Both straight ahead and to the left are connected. I got a pretty average looking lady in her late 30's and should've just walked (with tattoo on her left breast). Spent like 5 minutes haggling but afterwards couldn't even get hard because she wasn't that hot and then the haggling kind of soured the mood. On the way out and I got a look at like 3 others and they're all late 30's and early 40's, so probably won't return here for a while.

TheBagel
12-27-21, 22:04
TOFTT and went back to check 440 fair on Mon afternoon. They were open, but it's only really one spa. Both straight ahead and to the left are connected. I got a pretty average looking lady in her late 30's and should've just walked (with tattoo on her left breast). Spent like 5 minutes haggling but afterwards couldn't even get hard because she wasn't that hot and then the haggling kind of soured the mood. On the way out and I got a look at like 3 others and they're all late 30's and early 40's, so probably won't return here for a while.I was planning on checking 440 out soon but won't bother now. Too bad, that place probably won't ever be the same again.

Slammer6008
12-28-21, 01:19
She actually has excellent hygiene, but a little spice from the last 5-6 guys only adds to the experience. Be bold Slammer. Push the limits.Slammer sickie poo. Just the flu no Covid. I'm all checked out. Don't leave the house with wet hair an no jacket in the morning. Be safe out there see you all in 2022.

Slammer6008
12-28-21, 01:37
Slammer sickie poo. Just the flu no Covid. I'm all checked out. Don't leave the house with wet hair an no jacket in the morning. Be safe out there see you all in 2022.One request la mer in orange please check out Nina slim viet young!! Report back!! It's worth 15 slammer bucks an one Collectors item tube top!! Or the up an coming.

2022 Reversible underwear.

Kevin80
12-28-21, 13:28
So, I had the urge and reached out to Vivi, who I used to see in Lawndale. Asked her if she wanted to see me. She replies. Yes. Texted ETA, get there near 1st St. On time. Anna takes me to a room. She is a gorgeous spinner. 5 ft, C cups, cute round tush. Anna says get naked and lie on the table. I mention Vivi, but she keeps going on, straddled my noggin during the massage. Time for the deed, I ask for a BJ, motion boom boom with my fingers, she says no, hand only. Okay, std tip. She comes back and is ready for being groped. She called my junk Baby, Oh, Baby is so cute, so beautiful and so strong. Two tiny hands bring the relief faster than even I expected. I don't finish fast. Will see Anna again.

Each time she goes out the curtain, there is the usual Chinese conversation between the MMS and girls. Vivi used to LFK me during the HE and we went out once. Vivi is 40's, slim with hardly any ass. So I get home, and she texted me and apologized for not seeing me. She says she is the MMS here and next time, she has a special gift for me. Can't wait to see what it is.What's the name of this shop?

SlickJJ
12-28-21, 19:41
Slammer sickie poo. Just the flu no Covid. I'm all checked out. Don't leave the house with wet hair an no jacket in the morning. Be safe out there see you all in 2022.Get well bud. Glad its not the vid.

SlickJJ
12-28-21, 19:56
Have no idea what its called and didn't think the girls knew either. Its on the corner of Euclid and Ball. Next to a popular viet sandwich shop. Just a door with just a neon sign Spa. Entrance was $50. Liz who answered the locked door was the provider. She was cute pretty youngish. Maybe early 30's. So so massage. Took about 15 minutes and then the flip. She proceeded to suck on my nips for atleast a few minutes. Actually if you like this she did it a lot even during the bangin. I didn't really care for it but all good. CBJ was not very good. The rest was good. Kissing all over the neck was great. There was a slight odor that wasnt unbearable but not as fresh as others I have seen. $100 tip she wanted $120. I try to always tip. $100 so far so good.

The biggest negative about this place. Tons of people. Interrupted once to go out to answer the door and few times stopped to speak Chinese to another woman. Sounded like 2 girls working. Monger waiting in a chair as I exited and one walked in as I left. Extremely busy. Didn't care for that but I didn't have to wait like them. Wish I saw the other girl but didn't.

Last not the cleanest place. Didn't change any towels just repositioned them. Prolly would go back as it was a good time for the most part but a few turn offs might keep me away.

Wanderer01
12-29-21, 00:55
Went to Sunset Massage that is located right next to TJ club. It is actually a nice place and we'll decorated. The man at the counter was nice and explained the prices. Got the hhr massage and went to the room Tthe lady was actually above average for looks and giving a massage. About 10 minutes in I was so relaxed and almost fell asleep. About 30 minutes in, she flipped me and asked me what I want. I actually said I don't want anything. She looked surprised then after a min, she started rubbing junior. I said ok what the heck as I probably won't get any action from the strip clubs. I told her that I can't tip much and she said that is ok. On goes the cover and she started giving me a CBJ. Then she started to softly proceed to HJ but what comes next surprises the crap out of me. She made get on my fours and started to lick my ahole while jerking me off. It has been a while since I had a girl do that! That went on for 2-3 minutes. That was just enough to almost finish. Then she stops and made me lay on my back and jumps on top of me and rode me till I couldn't take it anymore. The show ended and she cleaned me up with hot towels. Then she said I give you shower and I was ok with that to clean up. After a 10 min shower, went back to the room and got dressed up. I told her that I only had $80 and she said you pay me more next time you see me again. I felt bad and it was a good massage that I had in along time and I know I went over the hhr so I decided to give her $120. She had a big smile and gave me a hug and thanked me. Left and started driving to Imperial.

AverageJoeJohn
12-29-21, 10:33
Went to Sunset Massage that is located right next to TJ club. It is actually a nice place and we'll decorated. The man at the counter was nice and explained the prices. Got the hhr massage and went to the room Tthe lady was actually above average for looks and giving a massage. About 10 minutes in I was so relaxed and almost fell asleep. About 30 minutes in, she flipped me and asked me what I want. I actually said I don't want anything. She looked surprised then after a min, she started rubbing junior. I said ok what the heck as I probably won't get any action from the strip clubs. I told her that I can't tip much and she said that is ok. On goes the cover and she started giving me a CBJ. Then she started to softly proceed to HJ but what comes next surprises the crap out of me. She made get on my fours and started to lick my ahole while jerking me off. It has been a while since I had a girl do that! That went on for 2-3 minutes. That was just enough to almost finish. Then she stops and made me lay on my back and jumps on top of me and rode me till I couldn't take it anymore. The show ended and she cleaned me up with hot towels. Then she said I give you shower and I was ok with that to clean up. After a 10 min shower, went back to the room and got dressed up. I told her that I only had $80 and she said you pay me more next time you see me again. I felt bad and it was a good massage that I had in along time and I know I went over the hhr so I decided to give her $120. She had a big smile and gave me a hug and thanked me. Left and started driving to Imperial.Name??

And you didn't get her name at all?

NoClue02
12-29-21, 14:35
I said I wouldn't repeat with her but with reports she has extra, I gave her a try again. Massage was lame as last time but teasing was good. When ask for a BJ, she say yes and proceed for a BBBJ. It was dry suction so it wasn't great at all. But yea, she does give extras LOL.

Danny2
12-29-21, 15:05
I said I wouldn't repeat with her but with reports she has extra, I gave her a try again. Massage was lame as last time but teasing was good. When ask for a BJ, she say yes and proceed for a BBBJ. It was dry suction so it wasn't great at all. But yea, she does give extras LOL.What was the damage? TIA.

Friendlylurker
12-29-21, 18:02
I was going to an overpriced spot in HB for most of last year, burning through my Biden bucks as fast as I could get them. I wanted to keep it close to the vest, but the person who runs the Google number is just the worst, so I'm done making appointments then waiting for the bozo that walked in right in front of me.

They have been posting on bedpage lately and it's been drawing a sketchy crowd to the otherwise quiet harbor strip mall, so I am sure they won't last much longer. Hygiene is questionable too, my towel covering the bed had wet spots and a condom wrapper under the corner. I was pist and about to leave when the youngest, sexy natural provider came in and kept my wrong head calling the shots.

That said, the girls that work there are IMO 10/10 and I haven't found hotter spinners anywhere. It's 60 to get in, and they ask for a firm tip of 2 benjis, I'm sure you old pros can get them down lower, but they know I'll cave.

Jessica. Tight body, milfy with nice bolt-ons. Always willing to please.

Nina. My atf, young, no body fat and well made enhancements up top. She's appointment only and will use every minute to make sure you're happy.

They have a couple new, very young girls and you can tell they are new to the industry all together. The girl I saw today had a tight body and no enhancements, 11/10 if I dare say.

Sad to say I'll go back to Lucy before I walk over to this place again.

Ho Down Man2
12-29-21, 18:42
Yeah I'd like to try her. Was going to rainbow today went to the bank didn't have my debit card now I have to drive home to look for it or get a new one. Where is she located.Hey Sorry, didn't see this post until now. She is kind of all over the place. I have seen her in Costa Mesa, Santa Ana and Huntington Beach. She also goes to West Covina and LA.

Wibionna
12-29-21, 19:46
What's the name of this shop?Google maps has it listed as First Class Massage. 1st and Harbor in SA. Just says body massage on the door.

Slammer6008
12-29-21, 20:53
Hey Sorry, didn't see this post until now. She is kind of all over the place. I have seen her in Costa Mesa, Santa Ana and Huntington Beach. She also goes to West Covina and LA.No worries!! Do you know anything about TLC service in Costa Mesa?

Slammer6008
12-29-21, 20:54
No worries!! Do you know anything about TLC service in Costa Mesa?I hope to hear from you before 2022😁.

CubeBrick
12-29-21, 21:57
She actually has excellent hygiene, but a little spice from the last 5-6 guys only adds to the experience. Be bold Slammer. Push the limits.Lmao. Can you imagine how many mongers have gotten a mouth full of tadpoles from eating a chick?

Anyhoo, I remember when Linda worked at Animal Hospital Katella, there was a Cindy and also a Jessica. Both fucking hot ladies. Where are they now I do wonder?

NoClue02
12-30-21, 01:06
Lmao. Can you imagine how many mongers have gotten a mouth full of tadpoles from eating a chick?

Anyhoo, I remember when Linda worked at Animal Hospital Katella, there was a Cindy and also a Jessica. Both fucking hot ladies. Where are they now I do wonder?The animal clinic, awesome place to go in the past. Freaking cheap as hell as well!

NoClue02
12-30-21, 01:07
What was the damage? TIA.I gave her. 8 becuz she really tired to get me off. But her suction was dry and no variation, I got numb and bored LOL. Ended up HJ to finish.

Tipisil
12-30-21, 01:10
I said I wouldn't repeat with her but with reports she has extra, I gave her a try again. Massage was lame as last time but teasing was good. When ask for a BJ, she say yes and proceed for a BBBJ. It was dry suction so it wasn't great at all. But yea, she does give extras LOL.What was the damage with Toto? I think standard bw tip is 40.

Nice Guy 99
12-30-21, 01:36
Originally Posted by NiceGuy99.

"She actually has excellent hygiene, but a little spice from the last 5-6 guys only adds to the experience. Be bold Slammer. Push the limits. ".

Lmao. Can you imagine how many mongers have gotten a mouth full of tadpoles from eating a chick?"Mouthful"? Doubtful unless you are doing a group thing. Which is nice. As I said, be bold, push the limits, you only live once.

Romper Room
12-30-21, 02:05
The animal clinic, awesome place to go in the past. Freaking cheap as hell as well!YES, Animal Clinic. Miss that place. Little Kim at #3. Cute little Viet. Ah the memories. Wish I knew where she was at or where she went.

AverageJoeJohn
12-30-21, 14:34
So tried Linda again, I posted about not getting BBFS, so nope. She said never. Lmao.

I am never getting BBFS from her.

I think maybe I look too young or something.

I offered her $120 and she said no.

Slammer6008
12-30-21, 18:04
So tried Linda again, I posted about not getting BBFS, so nope. She said never. Lmao.

I am never getting BBFS from her.

I think maybe I look too young or something.

I offered her $120 and she said no.To young or to small for her😁.

BecksForMe
12-30-21, 18:33

I was going to tip .8 but decided on a full $ due to the experience.I'm having problem finding this famous F & C place. Can someone please help me out?

CubeBrick
12-30-21, 20:02
I was going to an overpriced spot in HB for most of last year, burning through my Biden bucks as fast as I could get them. I wanted to keep it close to the vest, but the person who runs the Google number is just the worst, so I'm done making appointments then waiting for the bozo that walked in right in front of me.

They have been posting on bedpage lately and it's been drawing a sketchy crowd to the otherwise quiet harbor strip mall, so I am sure they won't last much longer. Hygiene is questionable too, my towel covering the bed had wet spots and a condom wrapper under the corner. I was pist and about to leave when the youngest, sexy natural provider came in and kept my wrong head calling the shots.

That said, the girls that work there are IMO 10/10 and I haven't found hotter spinners anywhere. It's 60 to get in, and they ask for a firm tip of 2 benjis, I'm sure you old pros can get them down lower, but they know I'll cave.

Jessica. Tight body, milfy with nice bolt-ons. Always willing to please.

Nina. My atf, young, no body fat and well made enhancements up top. She's appointment only and will use every minute to make sure you're happy.

They have a couple new, very young girls and you can tell they are new to the industry all together. The girl I saw today had a tight body and no enhancements, 11/10 if I dare say.

Sad to say I'll go back to Lucy before I walk over to this place again.https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?threadID=b0794eb3726f4ecbae76915619c8705b

Yes, Miss Saigon is awesome especially the 24 hour availability they are a Godsend. I agree it is not cheap, the proximity to one f the richest neighbourhoods in OC can explain why. I would recommend Miss Saigon for those high rollers who don't worry about their nickels and dimes. They are all bisexual as well. I think they are required to service both women and men.

CubeBrick
12-30-21, 20:11
I'm having problem finding this famous F & C place. Can someone please help me out?Lmfao. One clue: its near VT Spa. So there.s a former H Salt nearby. These clues should be enough. Go late in the day and dine to your hearts content!

Slammer6008
12-30-21, 20:22
I'm having problem finding this famous F & C place. Can someone please help me out?When you get up to two more recommended places that you been to I'm sure someone will help you Officer😁.

DeeNewGuy
12-30-21, 20:53
Had some free time today so was planning on paying a visit to Blossom in Orange as I wanted a real good massage. As I pulled in to the parking lot my other head decided F the massage let's get a real good BJ. So headed to Levender to see Cici. Walked in and was greeted by her. She was waiting a pink jumpsuit like jlo back in the 2000's she usually wears dresses so maybe it was that time of month for her. Handed her 40 for 30 minutes and lead me to my room. She walks in a few minutes later as I'm taking off my boxers and lay down. No real massage she just glides her soft hands and teases you by the reach under. Her tease was good this time she was teasing with some ass play, just running her right hand to my balls and reaching for junior with her right. Asks me to turn around and ask if I want oil which I replied yes. I thought she was going to run some oil and massage my chest and legs but no she starts stoking away. Let her know I wanted CBJ but said there was already too much oil. Was going to tell her to clean me off and then she could but didn't. She was stroking away for a good 10 minutes and was getting tired LOL she said "you're strong". I finally finish and she cleans me up. She walks out and brings me a water and sits on the table with me. Tells me that she thought I only wanted HE when I said yes to the oil. Let her know I wanted CBJ and she said to tell her next time or I could ask for another girl LOL. Tipped 40 and headed out. Might not see Cici again but she is pretty cute so I might forgive her for the miscommunication. Feel like I need to redeem myself but might be my last report for 2021. Hope everyone has a Happy New Years!

VoltronX
12-30-21, 21:57
I think all this cold weather has me looking to stay warm.

Went to New Moon a few weeks ago. A bunch of homeless guys chilling out front of the door. Paid no mind when I entered or left, but might be uncomfortable for people. Cute younger girl took the money and was the masseuse. 40 to get in. Typical short lacking massage you get from FS places. Flip over and she asks what I want. Go for everything, she won't budge from 1. 40 at all. But she's more attractive than most other ones I tried. Kills mood having to get cash first. Starts with slow CBJ nothing to write home about but not bad. Whats bad is everything after. She hops on and just sit there. No movement, expects me to do all the work. WTF you on top, do something. After maybe a minute of that she wants t get off and go to mish. Same enthusiasm just a dead fish. Flip to k9 and that's when the room fills with a dead fish smell. Ugh can barely keep it up after that. Can't deal with that, end with just a handy. Would not go back again. Name was Candy.

Few weeks later following that disappointment wanting to save some dough went to bamboo. Based on reviews asked for Andie. What a great massage and an incredible tease. Definite return and may become a regular here. The only thing I could say negative is she sorta has a death grip for the HJ.

MrMike05
12-31-21, 01:49
When is the best (least busy) time to visit F&C?

Heartless Jay
12-31-21, 01:54
Few weeks later following that disappointment wanting to save some dough went to bamboo. Based on reviews asked for Andie. What a great massage and an incredible tease. Definite return and may become a regular here. The only thing I could say negative is she sorta has a death grip for the HJ.One of the secrets to happy mongering is judging potential. Some places, some girls, you just know they don't give a crap whether or not you enjoy yourself. When you spot potential, you've got to nurture the relationship. Let them know what you like and what you don't like. The good ones, the smart ones, they will remember how you want it. And you can reward them with a few extra bucks. Those who don't remember or who don't care, move along. The beauty of So Cal is that there are hundreds of spas to choose from. I've got four favorites in my current rotation I see regularly who never disappoint, and that number could easily be much greater. Oh, to have more free time and a fatter wallet.

Nice Guy 99
12-31-21, 02:25
Few weeks later following that disappointment wanting to save some dough went to bamboo. Based on reviews asked for Andie. What a great massage and an incredible tease. Definite return and may become a regular here. The only thing I could say negative is she sorta has a death grip for the HJ.

One of the secrets to happy mongering is judging potential. Some places, some girls, you just know they don't give a crap whether or not you enjoy yourself. When you spot potential, you've got to nurture the relationship. Let them know what you like and what you don't like. The good ones, the smart ones, they will remember how you want it. And you can reward them with a few extra bucks. Those who don't remember or who don't care, move along. The beauty of So Cal is that there are hundreds of spas to choose from. I've got four favorites in my current rotation I see regularly who never disappoint, and that number could easily be much greater. Oh, to have more free time and a fatter wallet.Much more can be had from Andie, but you need to work on it as HJay explains. Andie is worth the effort but if you want the easy extras at Bamboo choose Toto or Linda.

Hornilius69
12-31-21, 05:32
Lmfao. One clue: its near VT Spa. So there.s a former H Salt nearby. These clues should be enough. Go late in the day and dine to your hearts content!Highly recommend making a detour F and C and head straight to VT Spa for cute girls.

LVB808
12-31-21, 11:07
Does anyone know where Rose from Nirvana is working now? TIA.

AidanJ329
12-31-21, 11:57
Does anyone know where I could get a quality wax from?

I normally see Barberwaxingqueen from Ig but she's busy today.

Grimmy23
12-31-21, 12:22
Does anyone know where Rose from Nirvana is working now? TIA.There were posts about that a little ways back.

GreenStream
12-31-21, 12:23

I normally see Barberwaxingqueen from Ig but she's busy today.I just got a quote (on sale) to have laser removal done on my chest, stomach, and "Brazilian" for $1,900. The place is near South Coast Plaza. Perhaps that would be better than constant waxing / shaving?

Hot Don
12-31-21, 16:51

I normally see Barberwaxingqueen from Ig but she's busy today.Bare Skin Studio. 100% Legit and amazing service.

Reasonably priced.

SaltyDog
12-31-21, 18:55
When is the best (least busy) time to visit F&C?When they first open of course, that the time when it should be nice and fresh.

Lift Her Up
12-31-21, 19:48
I went to the famous Fish and Chips and had a great time with Lucy . . .I agree with all the positive comments about Lucy in Cheap Guy's post and in the other posts about her on this thread.

I thought she was rather cute. Of course, as a seventies guy they all look young to me. I loved the expression on her face as she lay on her back looking up at me, lips slightly parted, faintly gasping. It was just what I needed.

She started the session seeming to offer rimming, but I'm in the minority that really doesn't like that, so I declined and flipped right away for the BBBJ. Believe me, she knows exactly what we older guys need to get hard and stay hard.

About her breasts, at first I thought they were natural but then decided they have some enhancement. They feel mostly natural, hang naturally, and are perfectly proportioned for her frame, not like some of the advertising pics we see where the tits look like someone crammed half a grapefruit in there.

I had been holding off on F&C because my first time there was pretty good, but on the next two the service was surprisingly lackluster. And I'd been hesitant to see Lucy because I always go for the CFS, not BB, but reading old posts carefully I got the feeling she was OK with protection, and indeed she was. The whole flow was natural. Either she really enjoys sex, or she does one bang-up job of pretending she does.

Lift Her Up.

Taws6
12-31-21, 21:42

I normally see Barberwaxingqueen from Ig but she's busy today.Little Beauty Supply. Side street off of Brookhurst, north of 22 in GG.

Haven't been there since COVID. Easy to find, google the name, you will find it.

$50 complete wax. She's really good, takes her time, Other than her tugging & pulling to do the waxing, no hint of extras, but good service for waxing.

CubeBrick
12-31-21, 21:59
Does anyone know where Rose from Nirvana is working now? TIA.Wonder if anybody knows what kind of charges Rose is facing? Misdemeanor prositution, or heavier charges like pandering? Poor Rose, her life was going so well until the bust.

https://youtu.be/EznGGYQ-Tv8

Mr Plumber
12-31-21, 22:52
... New Chinese shop catty corner to Le Palace in GG. Busty China doll 40's Jennifer left me happy with her sweet Ds….RedRod, your location reference sparked a memory of long ago in late 1990's / early 2000's. Back then it was a viet only parlor that was legit when first opened. Wasn't a month thereafter the HJs started occurring, then the CBJ and BBBJs (depending on therapist) and finally debauchery of all sorts, covered, uncovered, and all for a benji or less. The good ol' days were VERY good back then.

So with those fond mammaries. Uh.memories in mind, I gave this new incarnation of the location a try. I think I also was introduced to Jennifer. Curvy in all the right places and she began negotiating right away. Not a fan of this but it does help establish expectations. Then she said the bad kind of magic word (for me anyway): "You tip me now. " To which I said, "No, I tip after. " A bit of back and forth and by round three and my final "No, I tip after" I was off the table and getting dressed.

The real bummer was they did not give my house fee back when I asked for it. So I'm very glad RedRod enjoyed his time and no doubt others have as well. For me, I'll revel in the memories of this spot and enjoy myself elsewhere. I'm sure I miss out on some good experiences being a stickler on 'tipping after' but the rip-off times are never forgotten and the many, many OC alternatives make this an easy policy for me to enforce.

Happy New Year, Gents! May your 2022 be filled with pleasurable experiences!

HeadorTail
12-31-21, 23:36
Highly recommend making a detour F and C and head straight to VT Spa for cute girls.I have a been a fan of this site for a long time. Years ago when F and C blew up for the first time I remember a new contributor raving about the ladies at the now famous Fish and Chips. Always informative. Often amusing. All F and C all the time. And today. Hornilius recommended bypassing the House of Lucy and Kerry, et al. For VT. I feel like my mom and dad split up. LOL. He's right, of course, but still.

Hyarusa
01-01-22, 01:27
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?threadID=b0794eb3726f4ecbae76915619c8705b

Yes, Miss Saigon is awesome especially the 24 hour availability they are a Godsend. I agree it is not cheap, the proximity to one f the richest neighbourhoods in OC can explain why. I would recommend Miss Saigon for those high rollers who don't worry about their nickels and dimes. They are all bisexual as well. I think they are required to service both women and men.What kind of prices are we talking about?

Hornilius69
01-01-22, 04:41
What kind of prices are we talking about?Minimum fee $$$ for FS.

NailBoiz1
01-01-22, 11:44
Minimum fee $$$ for FS.Not any worst then the K agency. Is that GFE, BBBJ, BBFS?

SaltyDog
01-01-22, 11:58
RedRod, your location reference sparked a memory of long ago in late 1990's / early 2000's. Back then it was a viet only parlor that was legit when first opened. Wasn't a month thereafter the HJs started occurring, then the CBJ and BBBJs (depending on therapist) and finally debauchery of all sorts, covered, uncovered, and all for a benji or less. The good ol' days were VERY good back then.

So with those fond mammaries. Uh.memories in mind, I gave this new incarnation of the location a try. I think I also was introduced to Jennifer. Curvy in all the right places and she began negotiating right away. Not a fan of this but it does help establish expectations. Then she said the bad kind of magic word (for me anyway): "You tip me now. " To which I said, "No, I tip after. " A bit of back and forth and by round three and my final "No, I tip after" I was off the table and getting dressed.

The real bummer was they did not give my house fee back when I asked for it. So I'm very glad RedRod enjoyed his time and no doubt others have as well. For me, I'll revel in the memories of this spot and enjoy myself elsewhere. I'm sure I miss out on some good experiences being a stickler on 'tipping after' but the rip-off times are never forgotten and the many, many OC alternatives make this an easy policy for me to enforce.Fun you mentioned that name Jennifer. Back in the day that was a Tanning spot if I recal. She went by Lisa, Kim, Nancy and others too. Little bit on the thick side with big tits right? She opened another tanning salon in HB Totally Tan that got her ass busted. I had to look up the location you guys are talking about and yep, that's the location. She lives up the street on Euclid where I used to see her until I lost my burner phone. It was kind of weird having a massage mat on the floor laying next to the tanning modul but good times for sure. Yea I'd like to see her aging but don't have the balls to knock on her door.

DJezDick
01-01-22, 12:59
Not any worst then the K agency. Is that GFE, BBBJ, BBFS?I have been there a few times. $60 for the house (30-45 minutes) $200 for the girl. NO GFE, BBJ or BBFS. NO showers for you or the girl. I will take a K agency over this place.

GoKipper
01-01-22, 17:33
Which AMP has the best spinners? After discovering the K agencies I haven't been to an AMP since Lavendar closed on GG blvd, but sometimes it's nice to mix it up and hit up the grungy side of this hobby. Any recommendations for the AMP with the best petite talent would be appreciated.

Mr Plumber
01-01-22, 19:15
Fun you mentioned that name Jennifer. Back in the day that was a Tanning spot if I recal. She went by Lisa, Kim, Nancy and others too. Little bit on the thick side with big tits right? She opened another tanning salon in HB Totally Tan that got her ass busted. I had to look up the location you guys are talking about and yep, that's the location. She lives up the street on Euclid where I used to see her until I lost my burner phone. It was kind of weird having a massage mat on the floor laying next to the tanning modul but good times for sure. Yea I'd like to see her aging but don't have the balls to knock on her door.Salty! If you know where she lives now, we got to hang a Take-a-Number machine at her front door and lineup a bunch of her old 'tanning salon' clients. We can relive the good old days at her place! But I'm still tippin' after the deed is done! Ha!

PrimeAnt
01-01-22, 22:47
Hello friends,

Recently discovered this new community and eagerly made an account so I can share my experiences too.

I'm also fairly new to this but I've been to Honey Spa once and TOP10 in Westminster, twice.

My experience at TOP10 were positive, 40 to get in and 40 for a BBHJ. Don't remember both of their names but I asked if I could choose my girl and they allowed me to. (Ladies were around 30 ish to 40 ish, around 6's or 7's).

Pretty enough to get the job done.

My experience at Honey Spa was mostly negative. I also don't remember her name as it was awhile back. However, the whole experience was rather annoying because my lady (mid 20's probably college student, Latina) did not tie her hair and decided to let it hang. It seemed as though she was actually trying to hide her face so she wouldn't be recognized. Whatever the cause, it was a major turn off and I could tell she was not feeling it either and it was a platonic experience.

Grimmy23
01-02-22, 00:02
Wonder if anybody knows what kind of charges Rose is facing? Misdemeanor prositution, or heavier charges like pandering? Poor Rose, her life was going so well until the bust.

https://youtu.be/EznGGYQ-Tv8Normally when there's a bust there's news all over the place. I can't even find a news release about it anywhere. If there's a news release then we probably have her real name and can look up the charges pretty easily. This bust has been eerily quiet.

Anyway, these places are usually built around layers of ownership where the "owner" is just a front person, and the real owner is someone in Asia outside of the reach of LE. Rose has been in the business long enough that I'm sure she was smart about how she set things up. She surely wouldn't have taken an undue risk. If I'm wrong on that, absolute worst case is she gets convicted of pimping / pandering which has a max sentence of 6 years + $10 k fine. Given the state of the state penal system she'd likely get half that and be out on parole in a year. More likely she'd get a fine and probation unless she's had prior convictions. Bottom line I wouldn't worry about her too much. The authorities don't have much to gain by locking someone like her up.

SlickJJ
01-02-22, 02:30
Hello friends,

Recently discovered this new community and eagerly made an account so I can share my experiences too.

I'm also fairly new to this but I've been to Honey Spa once and TOP10 in Westminster, twice.

My experience at TOP10 were positive, 40 to get in and 40 for a BBHJ. Don't remember both of their names but I asked if I could choose my girl and they allowed me to. (Ladies were around 30 ish to 40 ish, around 6's or 7's).

Pretty enough to get the job done.

My experience at Honey Spa was mostly negative. I also don't remember her name as it was awhile back. However, the whole experience was rather annoying because my lady (mid 20's probably college student, Latina) did not tie her hair and decided to let it hang. It seemed as though she was actually trying to hide her face so she wouldn't be recognized. Whatever the cause, it was a major turn off and I could tell she was not feeling it either and it was a platonic experience.Thanks Ant! I was actually planning a trip over to top 10. Thanks for the tips.

NorthOCmonger
01-02-22, 11:39
Review time.

Escape Spa.

Super run of the mill AMP. House 40 to mamasan who was shoved into a black dress that was too small and meant for someone about 40 years younger. There was no exchange of names it was just straight to business. A quick back and shoulder rub lasting all of 30 seconds followed by a shoulder tap to flip. Since there was no tease, junior was still fast asleep. Unnamed mamasan squirted oil on him and began tugging away. So this is where it got a bit weird. Junior stood at attention and mamasan grabbed my head and placed it into her breast. She began a slow HJ while humming softly in my ear. She took her time and towards the end began caressing my hair / head. The experience was interesting to say the least. Another 40 for the extra attention. Total damage was 80 and I was out in about 15 minutes.

Massage 1/10.

HJ 6/10.

Goldenwest Spa.

This was the place I popped my FS cherry about 4 years ago. Decided to revisit and found it to have changed quite a bit. Not surprising since it was shut down during the pandemic. No more walls, just curtain dividers. Another monger was having a full conversation and wasn't shy about moaning. I pulled Lily (50 yr old skinny vietnamese) and got a typical lackluster massage and standard HJ. Due to how awkward it was I couldn't bring myself to finish. Lily (who kept her clothes on and didn't allow any roaming) tried pushing me for 60 but I shook my head no and pointed to the room where the other monger was still being over the top. I left 40 for trouble and left.

Massage 3/10.

HJ 2/10.

OhheYandy
01-02-22, 13:47
When they first open of course, that the time when it should be nice and fresh.I get it, but damn all these cyptic names for us noobs. Would like to visit today if possible, need a number or instagram. Please PM.