PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Plasma Spray
10-19-21, 16:55
Saw her a few times already. She will warm up don't worry.

She moved to these places after 440 closed down. She went by Suki. Gawd. I miss 440 so much!

Went to I massage last week and was greeted by Sophia. She led me to the room and came back in a few minutes later. As soon as she got in the room she asked "What do you want" can't even pretend to give a massage. I decided to go along with her, but for some reason she couldn't get Jr to wake up. About 5 minutes in I ask if Kelly is there and she says yes. As soon as she walked out the room she yelled "Kelly" hahah. In comes Kelly to find me laying on my back with jr freely out. When I asked for a BJ she said she wanted. 1. I offered her 80 and mentioned that the last couple of times I saw her I had given her 80. She replied that she has some giving her 100-120 for a BJ. Her technique was nice doesn't complain that I take to long to finish. She went at it for about 15 minutes. I didn't like that she did not allow me touch her or suck on her tits, as she said that would require more $. I might have to look elsewhere.

I want to find a milfy Latina to give me a nice BJ without being rushed any ideas of where to go? I don't want to go to detox.

For some reason the Sophia at I massage, looked a lot like a provider I've had at Palm massage on 1st street.

Plasma Spray
10-19-21, 17:02
Yes Levander. Not a misspell. In Tustin.

Was there a few days ago. Saw cc. Man great tits and smooth skin. But when we got to business. She just laid there and started tearing up.

I was like WTF? Now I know it ain't pain or anything because I am a midget and I got Mr Midget which is more like a cocktail wiener. !

I stopped and asked her what is the matter and she shook her head but did not say anything else. I wonder if she felt sorry for me or something. But whatever!

Good looking chick but very unenthusiastic. I will pass.

Grimmy23
10-19-21, 17:16
Do you guys know what days Linda works at Bamboo? I like heavier women (stronger massage) with bigger assets when I get a traditional massage.

Thanks!I have a couple of TINY therapists working for me who will feel like they're about to break you in half. Size has nothing to do with ability to give a strong massage. If they're properly trained (which 99% of the providers in this hobby aren't), a girl who's 4'10" and weighs 90 lbs dripping wet can provide a hell of a lot of pressure.

Taws6
10-19-21, 17:58
Yes Levander. Not a misspell. In Tustin.On Tustin orange, or IN Tustin?

Would like to find a decent place in the city of O, for reliable service.

ZzzBoy14
10-19-21, 21:30
I have a couple of TINY therapists working for me who will feel like they're about to break you in half. Size has nothing to do with ability to give a strong massage. If they're properly trained (which 99% of the providers in this hobby aren't), a girl who's 4'10" and weighs 90 lbs dripping wet can provide a hell of a lot of pressure.Idk something about those healthy, chunky hands and feeling their fat rolls actually give me a massive woody. First massage I had was in vegas with this thick chick who had F cups, so maybe I am just yearning for that.

RedRoddddd
10-19-21, 22:47
Hoiy Crap! I don't care if it was 20. Went there once and the sight of the GILF in clown makeup scared the living at $%& at # Out of me!!

Never again!!At least you don't have to look atLucyr during the rimjob.

Did you ever meet Anna? President Xi Jinping in a dress, boner killer.

SaltyDog
10-19-21, 23:40
Hoiy Crap! I don't care if it was 20. Went there once and the sight of the GILF in clown makeup scared the living at $%& at # Out of me!!

Never again!!The living what out of you? Tadpoles?

SlickJJ
10-20-21, 00:19
Saw her a few times already. She will warm up don't worry.

She moved to these places after 440 closed down. She went by Suki. Gawd. I miss 440 so much!How is Sophia? What does she look like? Had Kelly and she's great but might get a little pricey if she keeps asking for $180. No way I'm paying that.

Caribe
10-20-21, 14:37
At least you don't have to look atLucyr during the rimjob.

Did you ever meet Anna? President Xi Jinping in a dress, boner killer.Anna wasn't that bad. The original Anna, that started it all, was like a female Kim Jong-in less the haircut. There were plenty of other past providers that were bottom of the barrel scrapings, more so than the last Anna. For being a granny, Lucy is barely passable. It must be my lowered standards.

HeadorTail
10-20-21, 16:43
Anna wasn't that bad. The original Anna, that started it all, was like a female Kim Jong-in less the haircut. There were plenty of other past providers that were bottom of the barrel scrapings, more so than the last Anna. For being a granny, Lucy is barely passable. It must be my lowered standards.Original Anna wasn't bad. My favorite was always Kerry.

CryMoarHoar
10-20-21, 16:44
Went to see Nicole at Le palace. MMS forgot to collect entry so it was. 7 for HE.

I honestly don't like Nicole anymore after the change on her racks and face. It's like making out with a robot.

Folks, what's this L&L everybody talking about? Please pm.

Kevin80
10-20-21, 17:57
Anna wasn't that bad. The original Anna, that started it all, was like a female Kim Jong-in less the haircut. There were plenty of other past providers that were bottom of the barrel scrapings, more so than the last Anna. For being a granny, Lucy is barely passable. It must be my lowered standards.Are you saying this place was at one time legit? The Anna that started it all, was she mms? Guess I missed out on the old days.

RBFSyndrome
10-20-21, 19:16
I have seen Sally and Andy at Bamboo. Both slim and provided great service. Andy didn't want any reaching underneath clothes, but she's hotter than Sally. I liked Sally's massage better overall, and she allowed me to fondle underneath. Both are B cup, nothing special.

Do you guys know what days Linda works at Bamboo? I like heavier women (stronger massage) with bigger assets when I get a traditional massage.

Thanks!Saw sally recently too and she's decent with no meat. Pretty good massage and sensual with good teasing.

Idk why but it seems MTs are down to give prostate massage these days even when I don't ask.

RedRoddddd
10-20-21, 22:17
Original Anna wasn't bad. My favorite was always Kerry.Lena used to say "I luv you" every time she came. Lucy looks like Rosana Rosana Dana's grandma. The hair matches perfectly.

It's a try it once kinda thing. 3 hole grandmas for a benjamin out the door. But you will be pondering " Why did I just plow somebody's grandma?

You will be trying to erase it from your mind. But the handy from a Megan Fox look a like for a tad bit more $, you'll remember forever.

RedRoddddd
10-20-21, 22:46
Sensation Massage.

Text and they sent sum fake pics, V girls so I had to try. Went in and first girl was all business, asked for Lily, and she says they have two Lily's. Not a hottie so I say I'll come back later. 30 minutes later go in and bam, curvy girl Amy 36 C or D 24 36. She said come on in but she's busy so I got a 7, topless HJ for 4. Girl used the baby wipes at the beginning, cleaned him up real good, thought maybe she wanted to play the flute. Not cheap but the good ones never are.

Caribe
10-20-21, 23:00
Are you saying this place was at one time legit? The Anna that started it all, was she mms? Guess I missed out on the old days.The original Anna worked when FS was not a thing at that shop. Not sure if it was fully legit, back then. I was clued into her by a buddy from that other site (not RM) about a provider who did BBFS CIP for a $20 tip. This was before she was outed on this site. Entry was $15. I first saw Anna and questioned if I should do this. Not the greatest looking. I actually saw her several times before she went back to China. Once Anna was became infamous and opened up the monger flood gates, MMS saw the $$ The fee went up, several times. She no longer shared the entry fee with the girls. They had to work strictly on tips (now the norm at most shops). I saw Anna one last time after she quit. She was staying in a house in Alhambra before going to China.

Kerry started working, while Anna was there but she was strictly legit. I saw Kerry, after she went to the dark side. We would talk about Anna. She was still in communication with her on WeChat.

Nice Guy 99
10-21-21, 02:07
3 hole grandmas for a benjamin out the door. But you will be pondering " Why did I just plow somebody's grandma?

You will be trying to erase it from your mind. Not me. Love those older Asian ladies. A mouth is a mouth and when they lube up downstairs they could be 20.

TommyGaines
10-21-21, 02:31
She loves daty to get started. The more pressure the better. Often when I'd bang her she'd reach down and lend herself a hand. Great eye contact. She rubbed that thing like she was sanding a board. Half the time finished with a squirt. Pretty damn hot.I understand YMMV, but you had FS with Mia? I personally haven't had much luck with her.

TommyGaines
10-21-21, 03:04
Right now I'm working on Bamboo Ana, but I'll put Bamboo Linda on my list. Thanks for your reply. Did you try to get her pants down? Do you know what days she works? If you haven't sampled Tulip Linda you should try, great sex and not too pricey, plus she loves it.I've been working on Ana for awhile. So far only UTC top. Small A. But not bottom. She does a great prostate with A. Have you had any luck with UTC bottom?

TommyGaines
10-21-21, 03:11
Sensation Massage.

Text and they sent sum fake pics, V girls so I had to try. Went in and first girl was all business, asked for Lily, and she says they have two Lily's. Not a hottie so I say I'll come back later. 30 minutes later go in and bam, curvy girl Amy 36 C or D 24 36. She said come on in but she's busy so I got a 7, topless HJ for 4. Girl used the baby wipes at the beginning, cleaned him up real good, thought maybe she wanted to play the flute. Not cheap but the good ones never are.Your damage was topless HJ for 4, what does the 7 refer to?

Wireless91910
10-21-21, 08:44
Mine was Lena and Mandy.

Original Anna wasn't bad. My favorite was always Kerry.

HeadorTail
10-21-21, 12:06
The original Anna worked when FS was not a thing at that shop. Not sure if it was fully legit, back then. I was clued into her by a buddy from that other site (not RM) about a provider who did BBFS CIP for a $20 tip. This was before she was outed on this site. Entry was $15. I first saw Anna and questioned if I should do this. Not the greatest looking. I actually saw her several times before she went back to China. Once Anna was became infamous and opened up the monger flood gates, MMS saw the $$ The fee went up, several times. She no longer shared the entry fee with the girls. They had to work strictly on tips (now the norm at most shops). I saw Anna one last time after she quit. She was staying in a house in Alhambra before going to China.

Kerry started working, while Anna was there but she was strictly legit. I saw Kerry, after she went to the dark side. We would talk about Anna. She was still in communication with her on WeChat.I still see Kerry occasionally. She owns Serenity spa on Bolsa and Magnolia, second floor. Shop is legit and she doesn't do massage. First time I walked in she remembered me. She put her finger to her lip. I winked and said, of course.

Kevin80
10-21-21, 12:27
The original Anna worked when FS was not a thing at that shop. Not sure if it was fully legit, back then. I was clued into her by a buddy from that other site (not RM) about a provider who did BBFS CIP for a $20 tip. This was before she was outed on this site. Entry was $15. I first saw Anna and questioned if I should do this. Not the greatest looking. I actually saw her several times before she went back to China. Once Anna was became infamous and opened up the monger flood gates, MMS saw the $$ The fee went up, several times. She no longer shared the entry fee with the girls. They had to work strictly on tips (now the norm at most shops). I saw Anna one last time after she quit. She was staying in a house in Alhambra before going to China.

Kerry started working, while Anna was there but she was strictly legit. I saw Kerry, after she went to the dark side. We would talk about Anna. She was still in communication with her on WeChat.Thank you for the info. $15 house plus $20 BJ, how awesome was that.

Mel
10-21-21, 12:38
Thank you for the info. $15 house plus $20 BJ, how awesome was that.Skinny Anna would walk into the room, lift your legs up and wash your ass. After that, she dove in tongue first for 15/20 minutes, then gave a great BBBJCIM. Not terribly attractive, but awesome service.

CubeBrick
10-21-21, 13:52
Skinny Anna would walk into the room, lift your legs up and wash your ass. After that, she dove in tongue first for 15/20 minutes, then gave a great BBBJCIM. Not terribly attractive, but awesome service.When I went last month, mms was hanging out outside kinda looking paranoid. Very sketchy for her to be doing that. Anyways, my provider was Jackie I think. The entry was. 4 and the service was a benji. I was like WTF. For a granny? I could have gotten a hot 35 yr old that that much money. And she wouldn't let me cum inside. My first and last time going to f c.

Rdyn Nvu
10-21-21, 15:17
Went to Blue Star Massage, near LEL, but on the opposite corner, where Dinh Thieng is at. Outside, the AMP (Chinese) just shows massage. I got Tina, who came from the front tent or whatever they have in inside front. Room was very spacious and almost too nice, but the room has a monitor inside to watching the outside and front.

Tina wore jean shorts and t-shirt. $40 for hhr. 6-7 out of 10 in looks / body. More featherlight, sensual massage, than a real massage.

80 for HJ, 100 for BJ, 120 for FS.

I went for BJ, but it was a CBJ.

Rushed service, jack-hammer style, but she seems nice. I was grabbing her tits, but only touching her ass / pussy with her clothes on. Couldn't finish with condom on, so condom came off, and she just jackhammered me to hell for a bit. Worth going? Maybe, but I was hooping for Vietnamese.

Pricewise, maybe not.

HeadHunter1969
10-21-21, 15:29
I understand YMMV, but you had FS with Mia? I personally haven't had much luck with her.Same. Though I have only seen her once. Doesn't seem like a FS option considering the outfits she wears. I saw her at AirBody. Maybe she wears a dress / skirt at L&L? I'd love to hit that so anyone with intel please PM me!

HH69.

HeadHunter1969
10-21-21, 15:43
I realize a lot has been sad about Kiki and Mia, but its always good to get more info than less! Stopped over to the shopping center and called L&L to see if Mia was available. MMS told me she was and I was about to hang up and I asked if they took plastic. She said the card reader was down but AirBody's was working fine. She offered to send Mia over there but for some reason I declined and went with Kiki (never tried her before). Got there paid the house fee and got led back. Kiki is really cute (better face and ass than Mia, but Mia's tits are far better! I was sitting up when she came in and she put her hands on my neked thighs and said "oooh, so handsome!" This was a good sign. I layed face down and she started walking on my back. Felt good, but a little too much at times. After she got off it was non-stop teasing. Light touch, lots of ass-play, reach under, etc. This went on for 15-20 minutes. On the flip it was more of the same. Teasing my nipples light touching the junk and ass. Really sexy. I get the top down but not the bra. Got inside the bra, but there's not much there. Got inside the pants but not unbuttoned. She lubed me up and was playing with my ass while she stroked and out of nowhere she takes my temperature! (figuratively) Whoa! She seemed to know just the right time because after a few seconds of that I blew HARD (shot up to my shoulder! She was even surprised! Cleaned me up and did a nice head massage.

I'd really like to explore more with this one and Mia but the wardrobe just isn't that conducive to much. Anyone who's gotten further with them please DM me or respond to this thread. Thanks!

HH69.

DJezDick
10-21-21, 16:24
Lena used to say "I luv you" every time she came. Lucy looks like Rosana Rosana Dana's grandma. The hair matches perfectly.

It's a try it once kinda thing. 3 hole grandmas for a benjamin out the door. But you will be pondering " Why did I just plow somebody's grandma?

You will be trying to erase it from your mind. But the handy from a Megan Fox look a like for a tad bit more $, you'll remember forever.I wore sunglasses inside the place so I wouldn't be scarred. I should have stopped after the 5th visit!!

TommyGaines
10-21-21, 17:13
I have seen Kiki more times IMO than I should. The first time I saw her face was at LP. I had a visit with Nicole and saw Kiki walking in as I was exiting. I recall looking back to make sure Nicole was not in sight when I asked the MMS for Kiki's name. When I went back the next time, I was told to visit Kiki at L&L down the street. Then the next time I went to L&L, they told me to walk across the parking lot to Air Body because that's where she is usually at. I walked over and she was busy.

The first couple of visits were mediocre massages, small talk with routine mechanical HE. Damage each time +40. Normally I would just move on to someone else. But, she is one of the few true young of age with a girl-next-door look in a nice slim body, although with man made bolts on, which is not really my style. But she was just too pretty for me to just walk away. The next few times I was able to get UTC lowering the bra. Damage +60. All these times $ were not discussed at all. Just me leaving the damage and she accepted with a smile.

Last few visits progressed to me sitting upright on the table, holding and roaming her and just chatting about life. No massage at all and finished with HE. These sessions I was able to remove the bra with better roaming comfort. Did not allow front lower part touching, even OTC. However, as I was leaving, she wanted more than 60. This is with no extra miles and her not even massaging me at all. So, I wasn't really happy about this.

So the last couple of times at Air Body, I didn't asked for Kiki, and was provided with Mia, which I plan to see again.

Not sure if I should continue to try with Kiki for more mileage. Any input would be great.

I have seen Nicole at LP for a few years now, but have not visited her since she got her new twins, as I have read are not too pleasing, so I have been hesitant.

Caribe
10-21-21, 17:16
I wore sunglasses inside the place so I wouldn't be scarred. I should have stopped after the 5th visit!!Back in Lena's days, MMS was so hungry for money she would send customers to her residence, a few blocks away. Mongers would visit providers in backyard wooden storage sheds set up on concrete. Some of us mongers would even call MMS for a early morning visit to a provider in her shed for more privacy. There was one troll provider that I saw that would wash her just used cooter out from a Home Depot bucket and let the rinse water spill onto the concrete floor. We weren't concerned about the third world brothel conditions.

Even Lena lived in a shed. She had the first shed in line with VIP furnishings.

TommyGaines
10-21-21, 17:33
I realize a lot has been sad about Kiki and Mia, but its always good to get more info than less! Stopped over to the shopping center and called L&L to see if Mia was available. MMS told me she was and I was about to hang up and I asked if they took plastic. She said the card reader was down but AirBody's was working fine. She offered to send Mia over there but for some reason I declined and went with Kiki (never tried her before). Got there paid the house fee and got led back. Kiki is really cute (better face and ass than Mia, but Mia's tits are far better! I was sitting up when she came in and she put her hands on my neked thighs and said "oooh, so handsome!" This was a good sign. I layed face down and she started walking on my back. Felt good, but a little too much at times. After she got off it was non-stop teasing. Light touch, lots of ass-play, reach under, etc. This went on for 15-20 minutes. On the flip it was more of the same. Teasing my nipples light touching the junk and ass. Really sexy. I get the top down but not the bra. Got inside the bra, but there's not much there. Got inside the pants but not unbuttoned. She lubed me up and was playing with my ass while she stroked and out of nowhere she takes my temperature! (figuratively) Whoa! She seemed to know just the right time because after a few seconds of that I blew HARD (shot up to my shoulder! She was even surprised! Cleaned me up and did a nice head massage.

I'd really like to explore more with this one and Mia but the wardrobe just isn't that conducive to much. Anyone who's gotten further with them please DM me or respond to this thread. Thanks!

HH69.New to the group but not the game. I just posted my experience with Kiki but is under review. Still learning this site.

TWill182
10-21-21, 17:48

HH69.What was the damage at Air & Body?

July1714
10-21-21, 20:42
Has anyone been here? Heard there's Extras.

RedRoddddd
10-21-21, 21:18
Your damage was topless HJ for 4, what does the 7 refer to?7 outa 10 looks, 70% hottie, 7 of 11 from Star Trek.

Hornilius69
10-21-21, 23:14
Back in Lena's days, MMS was so hungry for money she would send customers to her residence, a few blocks away. Mongers would visit providers in backyard wooden storage sheds set up on concrete. Some of us mongers would even call MMS for a early morning visit to a provider in her shed for more privacy. There was one troll provider that I saw that would wash her just used cooter out from a Home Depot bucket and let the rinse water spill onto the concrete floor. We weren't concerned about the third world brothel conditions.

Even Lena lived in a shed. She had the first shed in line with VIP furnishings.I remember fucking Sunny, Lulu, Lisa, and Mimi all BB on the mattress.

It was hot and sweaty during the summer.

NailBoiz1
10-22-21, 01:59
Has anyone been here? Heard there's Extras.Been there once. Extra offered. The ladies are probably in their late 20's early 30's.

Very pricey! Will upsell like crazy. That's one reason why I never went back. The haircut was horrible, some older lady cut my hair. I got waxing, it was 95 for front and butt crack. $100 for HJ.

Nice Guy 99
10-22-21, 02:08
Had another great visit to Bamboo today. This has becum a weekly thing. I notice that I don't see any reviews of Bamboo Mei here, other than my earlier one. She wasn't my girl today but I can attest that her massage is right up there with A & A. Nice extras also. If the emphasis is on extras book with Toto, acceptable massage and great extras. Bamboo is hard to beat.

HeadHunter1969
10-22-21, 09:53
What was the damage at Air & Body?40 house 60 tip.

AlecS
10-22-21, 11:21
Had another great visit to Bamboo today. This has becum a weekly thing. I notice that I don't see any reviews of Bamboo Mei here, other than my earlier one. She wasn't my girl today but I can attest that her massage is right up there with A & A. Nice extras also. If the emphasis is on extras book with Toto, acceptable massage and great extras. Bamboo is hard to beat.I also visited BW and chose Sally, IMO I think she is super attractive and fit. Great massage and very nice teasing but only allowed OTC touching but very nice HE technique. I would repeat with her. The biggest BUMMER was the fact that someone ripped off my fave Under Armor hat while I was face down on the bed, I suspect it was from the ' room ' next door thru the curtain. I did ask Sally and PPS to double check to no avail, WTF?

Slammer6008
10-22-21, 13:23
When I went last month, mms was hanging out outside kinda looking paranoid. Very sketchy for her to be doing that. Anyways, my provider was Jackie I think. The entry was. 4 and the service was a benji. I was like WTF. For a granny? I could have gotten a hot 35 yr old that that much money. And she wouldn't let me cum inside. My first and last time going to f c.My question is where is the hot 35-year-old?

BetterThanPro
10-22-21, 13:46
Nala gave good nuru back at the Fairview spot. Bit of a shame I didn't get to see her again before they shut down and relocated. She looked like she would be fun for FS. I did ask her once how much the damage would be for FS and she gave an extraordinarily high number, so it's prob off the table with her. I might need your contact info for Lisa after your description here about her LOL.

Which Mimosa are you referring to? I only remember the Mimosa in Garden Grove. Unless there is another closer one you're talking about.Nala is good. YMMV.

Danny2
10-22-21, 15:05
Had another great visit to Bamboo today. This has becum a weekly thing. I notice that I don't see any reviews of Bamboo Mei here, other than my earlier one. She wasn't my girl today but I can attest that her massage is right up there with A & A. Nice extras also. If the emphasis is on extras book with Toto, acceptable massage and great extras. Bamboo is hard to beat.Definitely heard one of the ladies moaning last time I was there. Wish I knew what girl that was LOL.

HeadHunter1969
10-22-21, 16:27
Original Anna wasn't bad. My favorite was always Kerry.Don't mean to be a killjoy, but can we dispense with all the nostalgic posts about what happened in "the good ol' days" and focus on current information?

Thanks in advance!

HeadorTail
10-22-21, 16:45
Definitely heard one of the ladies moaning last time I was there. Wish I knew what girl that was LOL.Geez, cmon guys. Every girl there, has special friends. There's no one girl. Every girl does someone (or 2). No one does everyone. Maybe a couple don't. But do the work. If you want a one visit slam dunk there are ten FS shops within ten minutes of Bamboo. I go there for the chase. And the good news is that Anna and Mindy have taught the girls well.

RBFSyndrome
10-22-21, 16:54
Had another great visit to Bamboo today. This has becum a weekly thing. I notice that I don't see any reviews of Bamboo Mei here, other than my earlier one. She wasn't my girl today but I can attest that her massage is right up there with A & A. Nice extras also. If the emphasis is on extras book with Toto, acceptable massage and great extras. Bamboo is hard to beat.Can you elaborate on mei and Toto assets? Pretty? Meaty? Natural or man made? How much is extras for Toto?

Might have to check it out.

One thing that bugs me about this place is the beds are quite small / narrow.

NoClue02
10-22-21, 19:04
Definitely heard one of the ladies moaning last time I was there. Wish I knew what girl that was LOL.Hahahah I hear that often whenever I go to bamboo. I have visited this place many times, seeing diff ladies numerous times, beside Anna that let me fov, nobody else allow anything more than reach under above the waist. Those who can get more there are either mastered the skill, flashing the extra moolah or don't want to share who LOL. I have yet master any skill or flashing any extra moolah. But all and all, bamboo is a great place for a legit massage with a bit of extra. More would be nice but got to do more works.

Hyarusa
10-22-21, 19:44
Anyone got a idea where Chanel is at now? Seems she hasn't been at LF 109 for a couple weeks.She's back at LF107 as of a couple days ago.

Nice Guy 99
10-22-21, 20:03
Can you elaborate on mei and Toto assets? Pretty? Meaty? Natural or man made? How much is extras for Toto? One thing that bugs me about this place is the beds are quite small / narrow.Pretty? Hard to tell with the masks. I'd say typical Asian ladies, which I find attractive. Both natural with BMI under 30. I usually give 40 for the standard Bamboo extras but I gave Toto 50 based on enthusiasm and going a bit beyond the Bamboo norm.

RedRoddddd
10-22-21, 20:05
My question is where is the hot 35-year-old?Down the street, 5 Star. Place next to Big Lots does a lick job, CKB happy horny milfs, VT spa 50% success, happypavillion for handy MILF and gilfs, happy happy a few cuties.

Qeast
10-22-21, 20:31
After Skypark closed, I tried Sunnywell for a while. Somehow, the MMS inherited Monica's cell. But I ceased going, primarily because I had hoped some of the Skypark staff would transfer over. But that never happened.

I recently paid a fresh visit. I rolled into the parking lot at about 12:00p. There was a pop up, with a table set up under it to facilitate drive up COVID testing. It was situated on a parking slot right in front of the Sunnywell entrance. The tech administering the test goes in and out of his office, so I went into the MP while he was away. When I was done with my session (about 12:30p), the set up was in process of being disassembled. Perhaps they are done for the day after 01:00p(?) So if you want to avoid the COVID testing site, go after 01:00p(?)

I drew an A-RA. House 50; RA 140. Unfortunately, the other RAs called out that day, so the it was busy and the session was rushed.

Slammer6008
10-22-21, 20:50
Down the street, 5 Star. Place next to Big Lots does a lick job, CKB happy horny milfs, VT spa 50% success, happypavillion for handy MILF and gilfs, happy happy a few cuties.Oh yeah CC👅128523;128513;. Thanks bro I had them all. I need to try out the city of orange an Tustin more. There some Diamonds in the rough out there. It's not a sausage factory out there like most places.

Taws6
10-22-21, 23:31
After Skypark closed, I tried Sunnywell for a while. Somehow, the MMS inherited Monica's cell. But I ceased going, primarily because I had hoped some of the Skypark staff would transfer over. But that never happened.

I drew an A-RA. House 50; RA 140. Unfortunately, the other RAs called out that day, so the it was busy and the session was rushed.Damn, Skypark's been dead for years, nothing happening in Irvine, 'least to my knowledge.

All I know is you way overpaid for Sunnywell. I normally tip 80-100, only once was I asked for more, and she was fine for a 'next time'. Which for her, I doubt there will be, better talent on Brookhurst in Anaheim.

WowOhWow
10-23-21, 10:04
Any recommendations for Doubles / Four Hands.

Preferable nuru and younger and American.

If anyone can leave tips or DM me on where to go or who to see or who / what NOT to do.

Let me know your experiences if possible too.

Been itching for a good massage and fun time.

Akaito
10-23-21, 10:49
I enjoy the chest. P Just looking for places and providers that can accommodate. DM me please.

DeeNewGuy
10-23-21, 14:31
Oh yeah CC👅128523;128513;. Thanks bro I had them all. I need to try out the city of orange an Tustin more. There some Diamonds in the rough out there. It's not a sausage factory out there like most places.Slammer I agree Orange has a lot of options. Going to try a new spot out this week but not sure which one. You got any suggestions?

Slammer6008
10-23-21, 18:07
Slammer I agree Orange has a lot of options. Going to try a new spot out this week but not sure which one. You got any suggestions?EJ massage.

Slammer6008
10-23-21, 18:11
EJ massage.East star massage. I heard that Sara is back don't know for sure works Saturday an Sunday.

Roo556
10-23-21, 18:48
East star massage. I heard that Sara is back don't know for sure works Saturday an Sunday.I've been there a few times HJ only. The girls always want 60 for topless. Anna's got some small bolt ons and rose has average b's. Most of them dress conservatively (t shirt and sweatpants). But usually an ok to good massage and good attitude. Only thing lacking is the hotness Of the providers.

RedRoddddd
10-23-21, 19:33
East star massage. I heard that Sara is back don't know for sure works Saturday an Sunday.I went there to see busty Tina, and 2 Tina's came out that weren't her 😬.

Thai girls at the place next to Taco Bell on Tustin. Yeah I think there's like 15 to 20 shops on Tustin ave north of the 22. Mostly China dolls, but busty is busty no matter were the b00 bies were made. Any V girls found, please share.

RBFSyndrome
10-23-21, 20:03
I enjoy the chest. P Just looking for places and providers that can accommodate. DM me please.Sh health on bolsa. Lisa and Mia both have nice natural Ds. Prob the best I've seen in a while tho I like the attitude of Lisa more. They both don't tease very much nor sensual so just be aware. No extras other than HE afaik unless you are bffs with them.

Slammer6008
10-23-21, 20:52
CC Beautiful natural tits.

Ggwrx11
10-23-21, 21:28
EJ massage.Mr. Slammer who do you suggest at EJ?

Slammer6008
10-23-21, 22:06
Mr. Slammer who do you suggest at EJ?I haven't got a clue I'm just going to go in there and see who I get. I massage is good also Kelly I don't know if she's Chinese or Vietnamese. She's hot but she needs to come down in price.

Paul0959
10-24-21, 01:57
Lena used to say "I luv you" every time she came. Lucy looks like Rosana Rosana Dana's grandma. The hair matches perfectly.

You will be trying to erase it from your mind. But the handy from a Megan Fox look a like for a tad bit more $, you'll remember forever.What's is f and c?

HeadorTail
10-24-21, 11:07
Sh health on bolsa. Lisa and Mia both have nice natural Ds. Prob the best I've seen in a while tho I like the attitude of Lisa more. They both don't tease very much nor sensual so just be aware. No extras other than HE afaik unless you are bffs with them.Mia does have nice D's and enjoys DATY with friends. Lisa maybe small, tasty C's and she has a very clever way of presenting them to you. She'll do a Russian if she likes you. I almost shot her eye out the first time. Nice ladies.

PoopScoops
10-24-21, 12:08
What's is f and c?Fish and chips, I've never been, but it's a pretty popular place due to it's bb nature.

Wireless91910
10-24-21, 12:18
Slammer are your video's being leaked again?

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/qawixh/nsfw_local_news_station_accidentally_airs_porn/

Slammer6008
10-24-21, 12:59
Slammer are your video's being leaked again?

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/qawixh/nsfw_local_news_station_accidentally_airs_porn/That was 20 years ago with Lucy. It was her first time she told me. 😁.

Hot Don
10-24-21, 13:57
This was almost a month ago.

I was in area thought of checking out LP.

Went into see if I can get Nicole as have heard about her a lot in this forum. So called ahead of time MMS said she is on vacation but I should come in and she has some good girls. I knew MMS doesn't like promoting Nicole. Anyhow took a chance went in. Asked MMS about Nicole she said she is on vacation from 10 days. I said I had called she said Nicole is too forward and she doesn't have anyone like her. But she does have good girls. Asked me whether I like young girls said yes and that was mistake #1. She offered Angela said she is college going. I said oh well maybe I can offer her extra cash.

Anyhow all my plans were of no use as soon as she entered the room she looked tamed. Mask on average body, mediocre massage didn't allowed to even touch. As soon as I tried touching she would move back. In the end she asked me if I need HJ. I asked will she remove t-shirt she got offended and said I don't do all of that. I said ok I don't need it. Got up dressed and left. Very disappointing.

Don't even try Angela as MMS will try to upsell her.

Slammer6008
10-24-21, 20:35
Mia does have nice D's and enjoys DATY with friends. Lisa maybe small, tasty C's and she has a very clever way of presenting them to you. She'll do a Russian if she likes you. I almost shot her eye out the first time. Nice ladies.Was that with the red Ryder BB gun?

CubeBrick
10-25-21, 02:29
What's is f and c?ROFL. Here we go again!!

SlickJJ
10-25-21, 02:33
I went there to see busty Tina, and 2 Tina's came out that weren't her 😬.

Thai girls at the place next to Taco Bell on Tustin. Yeah I think there's like 15 to 20 shops on Tustin ave north of the 22. Mostly China dolls, but busty is busty no matter were the b00 bies were made. Any V girls found, please share.RedRod did you go to that Thai place? Worth going?

TheBenster
10-25-21, 10:18
This was almost a month ago.

I was in area thought of checking out LP.

Went into see if I can get Nicole as have heard about her a lot in this forum. So called ahead of time MMS said she is on vacation but I should come in and she has some good girls. I knew MMS doesn't like promoting Nicole. Anyhow took a chance went in. Asked MMS about Nicole she said she is on vacation from 10 days. I said I had called she said Nicole is too forward and she doesn't have anyone like her. But she does have good girls. Asked me whether I like young girls said yes and that was mistake #1. She offered Angela said she is college going. I said oh well maybe I can offer her extra cash.

Anyhow all my plans were of no use as soon as she entered the room she looked tamed. Mask on average body, mediocre massage didn't allowed to even touch. As soon as I tried touching she would move back. In the end she asked me if I need HJ. I asked will she remove t-shirt she got offended and said I don't do all of that. I said ok I don't need it. Got up dressed and left. Very disappointing.

Don't even try Angela as MMS will try to upsell her.MMS has been super successful making it impossible for me to see Nicole again. If I would have known, I would have asked for her #. She always says Nicole sometimes only stays for 1-2 clients, she never knows when she comes in or she's on vacation. Anyone more luck?

TommyGaines
10-25-21, 12:11
MMS has been super successful making it impossible for me to see Nicole again. If I would have known, I would have asked for her #. She always says Nicole sometimes only stays for 1-2 clients, she never knows when she comes in or she's on vacation. Anyone more luck?I have seen Nicole for many years now, since she was at Top Ten. She told me (pre-covid) that because she gets so many bookings, other girls were jealous of her and being antagonistic.

Last time I saw Nicole she said she was going to try another line of legit work part-time, didn't tell me what. I haven't had any success booking her last few times I called in. I presume she's splitting time at LP and something else. Vacation is probably to allow her time to pursue legit work.

Last visited LP a few weeks ago, Nicole wasn't available. Big surprise, and MMS pushed this girl on me saying I would like her. Shame on me for agreeing and believing. Asked for the back private room, undressed and waited, enters a plain jane wearing jeans and a white t-shirts. Can't recall her name. Didn't allow any touching other than OTC back side. While I was trying, she kept asking whether the other girls were allowing "whatever I was trying" and asked me who do I usually book. Said sure but didn't offer any names. Came to the HE, very mechanical and no connection. Got the job done but perhaps I should have passed. Won't go back to LP for awhile. Will stick to L&L, Air Body and Bamboo for now.

TommyGaines
10-25-21, 12:36
Mia does have nice D's and enjoys DATY with friends. Lisa maybe small, tasty C's and she has a very clever way of presenting them to you. She'll do a Russian if she likes you. I almost shot her eye out the first time. Nice ladies.This SH is on the first floor under BW? Mia is pretty and has a nice rack. She has allowed UTC top but never gotten DATY, guess YMMV. ROTF with your story on Lisa doing Russian style, maybe I need to have a visit with her soon.

July1714
10-25-21, 14:34
Newbies go out there and fail then report back!

This is how my most expensive Saturday went!

Dropped by to bamboo early in the am Mamasan knows me because I always tip her to give me ana or Andy. So if one day you are getting the business and they stop. Just know I'm in the lobby LOL well anyways I got Andy this time and same great massage and slow finish. Literally takes your soul always. She even played with the button. Not going to lie LOL felt like heaven. After I finished she cleaned me and I left.

House. 4 tip. 4.

The next two aren't massages but bear with me.

At around 6 I went out with some friends to Venus in Stanton. Had some drinks, got some dances and took one dancer to their changing room for some stimulation. Tipped the Booker 100 and he didn't say much. 100 was the fee for her and free entrance. Before you judge, she was a high school fling called Nicole so she knew me already. Short Latina. I probably over paid for alcohol talks.

Total 3 with drinks.

After we went to TJs.

Before I continue just know my buddy had just landed from serving over seas. So God bless America. Off to TJs for some Bible studies LOL it was 11 pm so entrance was free. We got some dances. Some VIP BJ and hung there for a bit then took off. The dancers were Belen and Stacey both Latinas.

Fee 1.

The alcohol kept me up so we decided to go to detox. I got Bella. Paid total. 8 since Bella and Jazmin ended up going to eat dinner with me and my buddy. Before someone denies this. Just know you should respect these women an they will do anything. Don't lead with your dick. At the end of the day they are women.

God bless America.

CoolDude714
10-25-21, 15:44
That was 20 years ago with Lucy. It was her first time she told me. 😁.Where can I find your leaked videos? Haha.

Wireless91910
10-25-21, 17:38
https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/qawixh/nsfw_local_news_station_accidentally_airs_porn/

Where can I find your leaked videos? Haha.

Slammer6008
10-25-21, 18:00
https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/qawixh/nsfw_local_news_station_accidentally_airs_porn/If these videos keep getting Leaked out. I could be ruined😩. Hopefully the other one won't show.

The 2 midgets.😩.

Doggiefun29
10-25-21, 19:25
This SH is on the first floor under BW? Mia is pretty and has a nice rack. She has allowed UTC top but never gotten DATY, guess YMMV. ROTF with your story on Lisa doing Russian style, maybe I need to have a visit with her soon.No I think he is talking about the one off bolsa. Its on the second floor.

JustChekIn
10-25-21, 19:32
If these videos keep getting Leaked out. I could be ruined😩. Hopefully the other one won't show.

The 2 midgets.😩.The DUDE MIGETS hahahahaha.

Just kidding Slam man. No Doyers!

Slammer6008
10-25-21, 19:51
The DUDE MIGETS hahahahaha.

Just kidding Slam man. No Doyers!Two girl midgets. Doyers 🖕 😁.

Superflytnt
10-25-21, 20:12
I was looking for a massage. No really. Sometimes I want a massage from a nice looking woman and not looking for extras. I responded to an ad in Irvine. Got the address and away I went.

She opened the door and hid behind the door. She was fit but skin a little rough. Eastern European and tanned. The massage was typical of a AMP, but also sensual. $$ for an hour. More can be had but you can negotiate I think. I didn't like that she had what felt like stubble. Some women are hairy and need to shave. But once that hair grows back it feels like your neck beard. She hadn't shaved in days and was a turn off. Still, a good vibe and I might repeat.

ThickDickSith
10-25-21, 20:14
They got shut down by cops late August.Anybody know if Rose is working anywhere else?

Slammer6008
10-25-21, 20:54
Anybody try Valerie yet at new moon 🍉127817;big big.

HeadorTail
10-25-21, 21:39
No I think he is talking about the one off bolsa. Its on the second floor.Yes, SH Health on Bolsa upstairs.

Not to be confused with SH Reflexology below Bamboo.

FlyerMiles24
10-25-21, 23:59
Here to give my first report. I've gone to Villa and Vt spa somewhat frequently over the past year. Girls are very attractive for the most part. Lexi at Villa Is my favorite. Good teasing and good with hands. Only gotten HJ. 4 house and a Benji. Would love to know peoples experience with the girls at these places. I'm mainly trying to get FS or BBJ with a real attractive girl. Any luck with the girls at these places?

Kevin80
10-26-21, 00:10
This SH is on the first floor under BW? Mia is pretty and has a nice rack. She has allowed UTC top but never gotten DATY, guess YMMV. ROTF with your story on Lisa doing Russian style, maybe I need to have a visit with her soon.Tommy, headortail was talking about SH Bolsa. You're talking about SH under Banboo. They have a Mia and Lisa there too?

TommyGaines
10-26-21, 03:17
Tommy, headortail was talking about SH Bolsa. You're talking about SH under Banboo. They have a Mia and Lisa there too?They had a Mia pre-Covid there, have not visited there since. I had a few visit with Mia, late 30's, pretty, and with a nice rack. Don't know a Lisa there.

GreenStream
10-26-21, 12:09
I went Saturday, and was massaged by a woman with a name something like Buto (bootoo). She was chunky, but did an excellent foot massage and an average medium to strong massage during my 90 minute session. These days, 90 minutes for $55 is an excellent deal. A or small Bs were OK, but a wife / girlfriend is much more fun.

Doctorz
10-26-21, 14:30
Lisa at new spa jumped on top rawdog. That booty has to be fake, right? Looked good bouncing reverse cowgirl.

BetterThanPro
10-26-21, 14:47
Dropped by 440 Fair in the morning in hopes of getting lucky. Everything looked closed. As I passed by Swan in the hallway, a rather thick Asian stuck her head out and said "massage". I was pretty horny so I went back to the car to get some cash. In the room she proceeded to lick my balls and went BBBJ. Felt so good since I've been away for a few weeks. She rode me for a good 20 minutes then missionary until I exploded. Not the best body but she was accommodating and it took care of my immediate needs. $140 with No door fee since it's supposed to be closed. Not sure what their hours are.

RedRoddddd
10-26-21, 15:43
RedRod did you go to that Thai place? Worth going?Not yet. Thai girls are very rare and pretty special, I couldn't tell if they are 18 or 80, probably just another tug shop. Stoopid me keeps try to find Ms Beijing. Trying to only visit under 50 year old masseuse. New Chinese shop catty corner to Le Palace in GG. Busty China doll 40's Jennifer left me happy with her sweet Ds. Le Palace only has Nicole worth visiting, the rest are boner killers.

Any Viet shops on Orange? Dahlia on Tustin? Queen Spa on chapman? Emerald Day on Katella?

Ggwrx11
10-26-21, 22:26
Lisa at new spa jumped on top rawdog. That booty has to be fake, right? Looked good bouncing reverse cowgirl.Share more details please. I doubt you got FS at New spa.

Slammer6008
10-26-21, 22:55
Share more details please. I doubt you got FS at New spa.In cypress?

Caribe
10-27-21, 00:21
Share more details please. I doubt you got FS at New spa.Yes! Do tell. Do tell.

SlickJJ
10-27-21, 01:56
Not yet. Thai girls are very rare and pretty special, I couldn't tell if they are 18 or 80, probably just another tug shop. Stoopid me keeps try to find Ms Beijing. Trying to only visit under 50 year old masseuse. New Chinese shop catty corner to Le Palace in GG. Busty China doll 40's Jennifer left me happy with her sweet Ds. Le Palace only has Nicole worth visiting, the rest are boner killers.

Any Viet shops on Orange? Dahlia on Tustin? Queen Spa on chapman? Emerald Day on Katella?Ill hit up one of these next week and report back.

Grimmy23
10-27-21, 09:24
Yes! Do tell. Do tell.I know New Spa in Cypress very well. I've seen every single girl on the staff and had every single one's pants down. None have any fake parts or even what I'd call a great ass. They're all ok looking, not ugly and not spectacular. I've felt up every ass in there, and every other body part. It's a very reliable jack shack with steady service and reasonable but not great looking providers. I've never heard any reports of more being offered there. I'll never say never though. Any time you're in a room with a naked provider there's always that chance that she may go above and beyond for certain select customers, but I've become a known regular there and there's never been any hint of that. I do know they have one room with a door instead of curtains and I've wondered if I paid for longer time if I might end up in that room instead of one of the curtained ones, and maybe then more would be available. But there's also nobody there who I'd really be interested in plowing. They all give good HJ and let you pull top up and pants down and touch everywhere for a 40 tip. That's all anybody really goes there for.

RTDriver
10-27-21, 12:01
Just curious what vehicle you saw that looked like law enforcement?

And what made you think there was some type of surveillance being conducted?

I thought I did a decent scope before parking and getting out of my car.

So what exactly spooked you? I am curious what I missed?So on a recent weekday evening I arrived at Eco hoping to see Apple. Papasan tells me Apple is busy for the rest of the night.

Jesus Christ that means some monger is waiting about 2 hours to see her.

I confirm if Lucy is still out till November 1st.

Instead of trying someone new at Eco, I decided to head further down south to 440 Fair to hook up with Cindy again.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5580311&viewfull=1#post5580311.

Yes Cindy with her amazing Asian boobs would surely make me forget about any disappointments.

So back on the 405 South I go.

When I arrive at 440 Fair, I make a slow full turn around the parking lot scoping out all vehicles looking for any signs of law enforcement or surveillance.

I check across the street. I look at the windows on the first and second floor but didn't see anything unusual so I parked and waited.

There was the usual limo, a couple of touring buses, delivery trucks, a security cart, and other random assorted vehicles. Nothing looked suspicious.

But wanting to be extra cautious, I waited till I saw a few monger gentlemen heading back to their cars.

There was this one bespectacled Caucasian fellow with a mullet and baseball cap that hung around the outside of his car for a while.

He wasn't wearing a face mask or anything to obscure his identity.

He seemed to have no fear of being photographed or recorded.

I waited till Mr. Bold and brazen finally drove off before getting out of my car.

Hidden behind mask and sun glasses despite it being past sundown, I stroll up to the the arch way. The place looked dead.

Doors were open but there wasn't anyone insight.

I walk directly across the court yard to where I had found Cindy last time.

As I was walking across, a lady in one of windows on the left waved me over.

Not wanting to be rude, I headed towards her. She was an average looking Asian chick. Probably 30's or early 40's. B cups, in a red and black tight looking dress. Not a bad figure but her smiling face seemed to have a lot of mileage on it.

She asked if I wanted a massage? I said yes and asked if Cindy was here? She said "No Cindy."

I looked her up and down again. While she was average looking she had a decent figure and a very feminine waist to hip ratio. In civilian life I would totally fuck this lady.

But for me this hobby is all about fantasy and paying to have sex with woman it would take too much effort with to woo in real life.

So I asked her if anyone else is available?

She says wait and comes back with this taller, younger, beauty that reminded me of my uncle's ex-wife.

Average looking lady asks if the tall beauty is ok? I nod while thinking "Fuck yes. She's OK."

Average looking lady says you pay first. I ask "How much for an hour?

I generally never asked for an hour at a FS MP. As the vets will tell you, asking for an hour at a FS location is an amateur move.

But then again I have never seen a doppelganger for my uncle's ex-wife at an MP before. And the idea of fucking my uncle's hot ex-wife has been a perverse fantasy of mine since I was 11 years old.

So yeah I am going to break protocol here and ask for a full hour.

But average looking lady shakes her head and says "No. Only 30 minutes.

I took out 40 I already had pre-separated in one of my pockets. While handing it to her I asked "Ok. Forty right?" She nodded.

My uncle's ex-wife's want to be twin and I head down the hall to a room that has a real massage table. The kind of table that has a padded face opening.

There's a sink and counter along the left wall. The kind of sink and counter you would see in a doctors office.

I quickly strip, place my stuff on the far right side of counter and place 120 on the far left side of the counter.

My uncle's ex-wife's doppelganger sees the donation and pulls down the top have of her dress revealing some beautiful natural C cups.

They are sagging a little showing their age but are shaped beautifully and exactly what I imagine my uncle's ex-wife's gorgeous breasts would look like.

I find out her name is Lily and that she will be here for 20 days.

Lily motions for me to lay prone on the bed. Lily straddles my buttocks and I can feel the heat from her pussy on back. This makes me hard.

Lily positions her fingers along my upper thoracic spine and pushes down with her body weight. Crack.

The noise surprises me & her and makes her giggle. "That's good. " I say.

Lily then moves her fingers a few inches lower along my thoracic spine and pushes down again. Again another audible crack which again makes her giggle.

I sense Lily enjoys cracking old dudes spines and gets a genuine pleasure when she can hear the results.

She moves to my lumbar spine and repeats the procedure along with accompanying giggle post crack.

Lily then uses her palms to push down and forward along my scapulars and ribcage.

At some point she bends and kisses and licks my ears. The kiss and her hot warm breath in my ear makes me harder.

I was sorta hoping for more massage and teasing but Lily and her hot warm pussy gets off my back and motions for me to flip over.

She quickly licks my ball sack and the base of my penis before putting the condom on with her mouth.

She sucks at the head a little bit then deep throats and flicks her tongue at the base of my penis. She does it rather comfortably without strain. I am impressed.

I am on the smaller side. So while this may not seem as impressive as it sounds, it looked and felt amazing.

I make the mistake of reaching for her breasts and she stops and moves up toward my mouth so I can kiss and lick her nipples.

Her C cups are 100% natural. Soft squishy. The kind of boobs that fall back and deflat back into her body when I lay her in missionary but still manage to retain some of their beautiful shape.

As I motion Lily into missionary. She applies lube. I noticed her dress which has been pulled down from the top and pulled up from the bottom is hiding a palm sized tattoo in her pelvic region.

I notice also a tattoo across her right clavicle similar to the one Eco Apple has running along her right clavicle but not exactly the same design.

These thoughts and details disappear as Lily pulls me into her. I watch as Lily's head is gently bobbing up and down with my thrusts.

And I think: Damn she really looks like my uncle's ex-wife. Lily's absolutely gorgeous I think as I shudder and release.

Like Cindy, Lily says she will be there everyday from 10 am to 10 pm. Like with Cindy I don't believe this. But I will head back to try to find Lily again before she goes.

440 Fair Lily assessment.

Looks 9.

Attitude 8.

Service 9.

Repeat yes.

Expense 40 house. 120 donation for hhr CFS.

Overall experience 9.

OCRanger
10-27-21, 13:32
Did nuru price went up again? Used to be $220 including tip and house 1 hr. Now they asking for $240. Wth.

Doctorz
10-27-21, 17:01
I'm fine with doubters. It makes me not want to post updates though.

I know New Spa in Cypress very well. I've seen every single girl on the staff and had every single one's pants down. None have any fake parts or even what I'd call a great ass. They're all ok looking, not ugly and not spectacular. I've felt up every ass in there, and every other body part. It's a very reliable jack shack with steady service and reasonable but not great looking providers. I've never heard any reports of more being offered there. I'll never say never though. Any time you're in a room with a naked provider there's always that chance that she may go above and beyond for certain select customers, but I've become a known regular there and there's never been any hint of that. I do know they have one room with a door instead of curtains and I've wondered if I paid for longer time if I might end up in that room instead of one of the curtained ones, and maybe then more would be available. But there's also nobody there who I'd really be interested in plowing. They all give good HJ and let you pull top up and pants down and touch everywhere for a 40 tip. That's all anybody really goes there for.

Slammer6008
10-27-21, 17:11
So on a recent weekday evening I arrived at Eco hoping to see Apple. Papasan tells me Apple is busy for the rest of the night.

Jesus Christ that means some monger is waiting about 2 hours to see her.

I confirm if Lucy is still out till November 1st.

Instead of trying someone new at Eco, I decided to head further down south to 440 Fair to hook up with Cindy again.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3450-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5580311&viewfull=1#post5580311.

Yes Cindy with her amazing Asian boobs would surely make me forget about any disappointments.

So back on the 405 South I go.

When I arrive at 440 Fair, I make a slow full turn around the parking lot scoping out all vehicles looking for any signs of law enforcement or surveillance.

I check across the street. I look at the windows on the first and second floor but didn't see anything unusual so I parked and waited.

There was the usual limo, a couple of touring buses, delivery trucks, a security cart, and other random assorted vehicles. Nothing looked suspicious.

But wanting to be extra cautious, I waited till I saw a few monger gentlemen heading back to their cars.

There was this one bespectacled Caucasian fellow with a mullet and baseball cap that hung around the outside of his car for a while.

He wasn't wearing a face mask or anything to obscure his identity.

He seemed to have no fear of being photographed or recorded.

I waited till Mr. Bold and brazen finally drove off before getting out of my car.

Hidden behind mask and sun glasses despite it being past sundown, I stroll up to the the arch way. The place looked dead.

Doors were open but there wasn't anyone insight.

I walk directly across the court yard to where I had found Cindy last time.

As I was walking across, a lady in one of windows on the left waved me over.

Not wanting to be rude, I headed towards her. She was an average looking Asian chick. Probably 30's or early 40's. B cups, in a red and black tight looking dress. Not a bad figure but her smiling face seemed to have a lot of mileage on it.

She asked if I wanted a massage? I said yes and asked if Cindy was here? She said "No Cindy."

I looked her up and down again. While she was average looking she had a decent figure and a very feminine waist to hip ratio. In civilian life I would totally fuck this lady.

But for me this hobby is all about fantasy and paying to have sex with woman it would take too much effort with to woo in real life.

So I asked her if anyone else is available?

She says wait and comes back with this taller, younger, beauty that reminded me of my uncle's ex-wife.

Average looking lady asks if the tall beauty is ok? I nod while thinking "Fuck yes. She's OK."

Average looking lady says you pay first. I ask "How much for an hour?

I generally never asked for an hour at a FS MP. As the vets will tell you, asking for an hour at a FS location is an amateur move.

But then again I have never seen a doppelganger for my uncle's ex-wife at an MP before. And the idea of fucking my uncle's hot ex-wife has been a perverse fantasy of mine since I was 11 years old.

So yeah I am going to break protocol here and ask for a full hour.

But average looking lady shakes her head and says "No. Only 30 minutes.

I took out 40 I already had pre-separated in one of my pockets. While handing it to her I asked "Ok. Forty right?" She nodded.

My uncle's ex-wife's want to be twin and I head down the hall to a room that has a real massage table. The kind of table that has a padded face opening.

There's a sink and counter along the left wall. The kind of sink and counter you would see in a doctors office.

I quickly strip, place my stuff on the far right side of counter and place 120 on the far left side of the counter.

My uncle's ex-wife's doppelganger sees the donation and pulls down the top have of her dress revealing some beautiful natural C cups.

They are sagging a little showing their age but are shaped beautifully and exactly what I imagine my uncle's ex-wife's gorgeous breasts would look like.

I find out her name is Lily and that she will be here for 20 days.

Lily motions for me to lay prone on the bed. Lily straddles my buttocks and I can feel the heat from her pussy on back. This makes me hard.

Lily positions her fingers along my upper thoracic spine and pushes down with her body weight. Crack.

The noise surprises me & her and makes her giggle. "That's good. " I say.

Lily then moves her fingers a few inches lower along my thoracic spine and pushes down again. Again another audible crack which again makes her giggle.

I sense Lily enjoys cracking old dudes spines and gets a genuine pleasure when she can hear the results.

She moves to my lumbar spine and repeats the procedure along with accompanying giggle post crack.

Lily then uses her palms to push down and forward along my scapulars and ribcage.

At some point she bends and kisses and licks my ears. The kiss and her hot warm breath in my ear makes me harder.

I was sorta hoping for more massage and teasing but Lily and her hot warm pussy gets off my back and motions for me to flip over.

She quickly licks my ball sack and the base of my penis before putting the condom on with her mouth.

She sucks at the head a little bit then deep throats and flicks her tongue at the base of my penis. She does it rather comfortably without strain. I am impressed.

I am on the smaller side. So while this may not seem as impressive as it sounds, it looked and felt amazing.

I make the mistake of reaching for her breasts and she stops and moves up toward my mouth so I can kiss and lick her nipples.

Her C cups are 100% natural. Soft squishy. The kind of boobs that fall back and deflat back into her body when I lay her in missionary but still manage to retain some of their beautiful shape.

As I motion Lily into missionary. She applies lube. I noticed her dress which has been pulled down from the top and pulled up from the bottom is hiding a palm sized tattoo in her pelvic region.

I notice also a tattoo across her right clavicle similar to the one Eco Apple has running along her right clavicle but not exactly the same design.

These thoughts and details disappear as Lily pulls me into her. I watch as Lily's head is gently bobbing up and down with my thrusts.

And I think: Damn she really looks like my uncle's ex-wife. Lily's absolutely gorgeous I think as I shudder and release.

Like Cindy, Lily says she will be there everyday from 10 am to 10 pm. Like with Cindy I don't believe this. But I will head back to try to find Lily again before she goes.

440 Fair Lily assessment.

Looks 9.

Attitude 8.

Service 9.

Repeat yes.

Expense 40 house. 120 donation for hhr CFS.

Overall experience 9.Good job rookie. Great review. 10 slammer bucks goes to you!! I still have a few Slammer tube tops available. Also coming out soon are the new slammer thong underwear or The crotch less which is a fan favorite. 😁.

Grimmy23
10-27-21, 22:57
I'm fine with doubters. It makes me not want to post updates though.Is this New Spa on Walker and Ball in Cyoress?

Sorry to doubt, but I'm not aware of any Lisa there, and I'm a regular there. I've also read every review about that place on every mongering site that exists and I've never heard of anybody getting more than HJ. It's not to say they didn't get a new girl or have some rogue girl working there when you went. In this hoppy, as I said, when you have a naked provider alone in a room with a naked customer, just about anything can happen unexpectedly at any time. But this is a place with limited privacy due to curtained off rooms and definitely not a place you'd normally expect FS, much less bareback. I've never had tips asked for or negotiated there either. Never had a provider ask what I wanted or try to upsell. Normally at FS places the girls are trying to upsell the biggest tip before they settle for a smaller tip for lesser service. If you did manage to get FS there we'd be very interested in hearing how you pulled it off. Go for longer time instead of the standard 30? Leave big tip out where it was visible?

Slammer6008
10-27-21, 23:15
I'm fine with doubters. It makes me not want to post updates though.I believe in you Doc.

Slammer6008
10-27-21, 23:18
Is this New Spa on Walker and Ball in Cyoress?

Sorry to doubt, but I'm not aware of any Lisa there, and I'm a regular there. I've also read every review about that place on every mongering site that exists and I've never heard of anybody getting more than HJ. It's not to say they didn't get a new girl or have some rogue girl working there when you went. In this hoppy, as I said, when you have a naked provider alone in a room with a naked customer, just about anything can happen unexpectedly at any time. But this is a place with limited privacy due to curtained off rooms and definitely not a place you'd normally expect FS, much less bareback. I've never had tips asked for or negotiated there either. Never had a provider ask what I wanted or try to upsell. Normally at FS places the girls are trying to upsell the biggest tip before they settle for a smaller tip for lesser service. If you did manage to get FS there we'd be very interested in hearing how you pulled it off. Go for longer time instead of the standard 30? Leave big tip out where it was visible?He's a doctor. I'm sure he tips well.

ArtVandalay90
10-28-21, 00:13

Sorry to doubt, but I'm not aware of any Lisa there, and I'm a regular there. I've also read every review about that place on every mongering site that exists and I've never heard of anybody getting more than HJ. It's not to say they didn't get a new girl or have some rogue girl working there when you went. In this hoppy, as I said, when you have a naked provider alone in a room with a naked customer, just about anything can happen unexpectedly at any time. But this is a place with limited privacy due to curtained off rooms and definitely not a place you'd normally expect FS, much less bareback. I've never had tips asked for or negotiated there either. Never had a provider ask what I wanted or try to upsell. Normally at FS places the girls are trying to upsell the biggest tip before they settle for a smaller tip for lesser service. If you did manage to get FS there we'd be very interested in hearing how you pulled it off. Go for longer time instead of the standard 30? Leave big tip out where it was visible?I haven't been there in around 4 years, but BBBJ was available from Cindy, and the other woman that was there Mina / Lina. I never asked, they offered after a couple visits. I never see those names on other review sites anymore, so I imagine they are long gone.

RedRoddddd
10-28-21, 03:16
I believe in you Doc.I belive you too! There are like 10 New Spas if you dig a little, and I can think of 5 nymphomanic Lisa's.

Like down at flower spa, her panties disappeared and she jumped on the table little but up in the air. I asked "Condom?

She says "No condom. " I asked " Cum inside?

She says "hmmmmmm cum outside. " I'm not 22 and bullet proof or Slammer so I had to pass.

Doc, I'm sure your adventure had a much happier ending than mine. Thanks for contributing!

Grimmy23
10-28-21, 09:21
I haven't been there in around 4 years, but BBBJ was available from Cindy, and the other woman that was there Mina / Lina. I never asked, they offered after a couple visits. I never see those names on other review sites anymore, so I imagine they are long gone.The place has changed ownership and there's been rumblings of Cypress wanting to crack down on MPs, so they've been laying kinda low. Every time I go in there the front door and the door to the hall are both wide open, and again there's no doors on the rooms, just curtains. If LE were to show up, they'd be in your room in about 2 seconds. They'd literally just barge through the door, take 5 or 6 steps up the hall, and you're busted before anyone can cover up. That's why I doubt anyone there would risk FS, unless maybe you manage to get in the one room that has a door. That's something about this place I'm still trying to figure out. Most cities don't mind jack shacks too much as long as they stay low profile, so I don't expect LE to bother them in their current format.

Slammer6008
10-28-21, 09:55
The place has changed ownership and there's been rumblings of Cypress wanting to crack down on MPs, so they've been laying kinda low. Every time I go in there the front door and the door to the hall are both wide open, and again there's no doors on the rooms, just curtains. If LE were to show up, they'd be in your room in about 2 seconds. They'd literally just barge through the door, take 5 or 6 steps up the hall, and you're busted before anyone can cover up. That's why I doubt anyone there would risk FS, unless maybe you manage to get in the one room that has a door. That's something about this place I'm still trying to figure out. Most cities don't mind jack shacks too much as long as they stay low profile, so I don't expect LE to bother them in their current format.I'll be in that area today actually I'm in that area right now I'll see if I can venture in today.

TommyGaines
10-28-21, 11:38
I belive you too! There are like 10 New Spas if you dig a little, and I can think of 5 nymphomanic Lisa's.

Like down at flower spa, her panties disappeared and she jumped on the table little but up in the air. I asked "Condom?

She says "No condom. " I asked " Cum inside?

She says "hmmmmmm cum outside." I'm not 22 and bullet proof or Slammer so I had to pass.

Doc, I'm sure your adventure had a much happier ending than mine. Thanks for contributing!You're shitting me. BB without you asking for it. I'd pass too.

FlyerMiles24
10-28-21, 12:31
Looking to go to pure relax soon. Would like FS but mainly want big honkers. A lot of teasing and a not rushed HE. Any recommendations for who I should ask for mongers?

Grimmy23
10-28-21, 16:11
I'll be in that area today actually I'm in that area right now I'll see if I can venture in today.The discussion left me with an itch that needed to be scratched, so I made a lunch trip over there. Same unexciting, but dependable service. Decent massage on the back with not much teasing, flip, pants down and top up, good HJ (and I got a little bit of FIV this time with no resistance), finish, a little bit of neck massage after cleaning me up, and out the door. I always get the full 30 minutes here. Never a rush job. Never a "what do you you want," or any hinting of more being available, or asking about tips. I'm still curious about "Room 4" which is the one out of four rooms that has a door. What does it take to get in there and does anything different happen in there?

Oswalt
10-28-21, 16:30
Better get that gear ordered for the holiday rush and before the supply chain backs up even more. Can see a big Slammer boat rushing the port of Long Beach!

Good job rookie. Great review. 10 slammer bucks goes to you!! I still have a few Slammer tube tops available. Also coming out soon are the new slammer thong underwear or The crotch less which is a fan favorite. 😁.

Slammer6008
10-28-21, 16:40
Better get that gear ordered for the holiday rush and before the supply chain backs up even more. Can see a big Slammer boat rushing the port of Long Beach!I see that container out in Huntington Beach every day moving slowly.

SlickJJ
10-28-21, 17:28
Looking to go to pure relax soon. Would like FS but mainly want big honkers. A lot of teasing and a not rushed HE. Any recommendations for who I should ask for mongers?I went there pre-pandemic. It was good but expensive HE. Whats the going rate at this place now? Upselling here was difficult to bear. Has it changed?

Caribe
10-28-21, 18:15

Sorry to doubt, but I'm not aware of any Lisa there, and I'm a regular there. I've also read every review about that place on every mongering site that exists and I've never heard of anybody getting more than HJ. It's not to say they didn't get a new girl or have some rogue girl working there when you went. In this hoppy, as I said, when you have a naked provider alone in a room with a naked customer, just about anything can happen unexpectedly at any time. But this is a place with limited privacy due to curtained off rooms and definitely not a place you'd normally expect FS, much less bareback. I've never had tips asked for or negotiated there either. Never had a provider ask what I wanted or try to upsell. Normally at FS places the girls are trying to upsell the biggest tip before they settle for a smaller tip for lesser service. If you did manage to get FS there we'd be very interested in hearing how you pulled it off. Go for longer time instead of the standard 30? Leave big tip out where it was visible?I'll enter a new place that doesn't appear to be FS or see a new provider. After the flip when she starts to tease or ask me if I want a happy, I will ask if more is available and use the in and out finger sign. At that point, she says no or she hesitates. I know she is sizing me up. Am I LE? Am I safe during the session and once I leave? Meaning will announce to all that I got FS. Will I tip well? In a few seconds, she comes to a decision and it's go or no. I've also asked about rooms like the one mentioned. A shop will have curtained rooms like at 5 Star in Santa Ana or Pizza Annie's in San Gabriel. They will usually tell me it's a VIP or private room that can be had for additional cost (usually $5) and I will take it. If the provider tells me that she just does HJs or she will offer more next time, I'll accept it and hope to enjoy the handie.

Slammer6008
10-28-21, 23:38
What's the intel on this place?

OCJeeper
10-29-21, 00:13
Went to Sunnywell for the first time on Tuesday around noon. Had to make my walk of shame next to the covid testing tent right in front of the door. Was looking for full service so thought Sunnywell would be a safe bet based on the reviews. MMS asked if I wanted Korean or Latina. I opted for Korean and was disappointed when Coco walks in. Older woman (prob. 50). She's half Japanese and half Korean.

Massaged me for about 10 minutes and asked me to flip. I didn't find her attractive but thought what the hell, why not fuck my first Gilf. She started teasing me and I grabbed her surprisingly nice man made Ds. She pointed at jr. And I nod my head. Then she started ducking on my balls and locked near my ass. She puts on a condom and starts the BJ. She then pulls off her dress and has a nice clean shaven tight pussy. I pound her missionary and she stops me and starts squirting all over my legs. I've always had a fantasy about being with a squirter but it wasn't what I expected. Kinda smelled like piss so I guess I'm not really into that. I continue to pound away and she stops and squirts 2 more times. Now I'm just kind of disgusted with all this wetness running down my legs.

Anyways, she gets on her knees and pulls off the condom and BBBJ me. It's hard for me to come with a BJ so I lay her back down and start to rub the tip of jr. On her clip and she squirts again. I snuck in bareback and got a good 30 seconds before she stopped me. She puts the condom back on me and I finish her off doggy. I went about 10 minutes over the 30 minutes and MMS was standing at the door not looking happy (but then again, she didn't look happy when I came in so maybe that's just her look).

Not sure I would repeat as she's a little too old for my taste. She does have a very skinny body and big rack so if you're into that.

$50 to house and $100 to provider. Says she works Tue, Wed, Fri.

RBFSyndrome
10-29-21, 02:35
Linda has some nice assets in the northern region indeed. The southern region was pretty unimpressive.

After 10 min of oil massaging the back she started the oil for legs and teasing. Went on for a while then flip where she did the deed with mediocre technique. Allowed utc roaming but not much more and she didn't seem to be very into it either. Very lukewarm attitude like she didn't want to be there.

Rest is history and I prob won't be back to bamboo for a while since attitude honestly makes a lot of difference. And I swear to god, every MT is doing prostate massage without me asking now, WTF lmao. Uncalled for and unnecessary but I guess some people love it?

If why'all want some nice northern assets, give her a visit but don't expect much.

Ps - what is up with girls with speeding up as u cum? That is the last thing a guy wants

Ggwrx11
10-29-21, 05:46
What's the intel on this place?I tried it out once, this was about a year ago. They offer FS but the providers are no bueno from what I recall. I opted for a HJ. Maybe someone can say otherwise about this place.

LVB808
10-29-21, 10:41
Went to Sunnywell for the first time on Tuesday around noon. Had to make my walk of shame next to the covid testing tent right in front of the door. Was looking for full service so thought Sunnywell would be a safe bet based on the reviews. MMS asked if I wanted Korean or Latina. I opted for Korean and was disappointed when Coco walks in. Older woman (prob. 50). She's half Japanese and half Korean.

Massaged me for about 10 minutes and asked me to flip. I didn't find her attractive but thought what the hell, why not fuck my first Gilf. She started teasing me and I grabbed her surprisingly nice man made Ds. She pointed at jr. And I nod my head. Then she started ducking on my balls and locked near my ass. She puts on a condom and starts the BJ. She then pulls off her dress and has a nice clean shaven tight pussy. I pound her missionary and she stops me and starts squirting all over my legs. I've always had a fantasy about being with a squirter but it wasn't what I expected. Kinda smelled like piss so I guess I'm not really into that. I continue to pound away and she stops and squirts 2 more times. Now I'm just kind of disgusted with all this wetness running down my legs.

Anyways, she gets on her knees and pulls off the condom and BBBJ me. It's hard for me to come with a BJ so I lay her back down and start to rub the tip of jr. On her clip and she squirts again. I snuck in bareback and got a good 30 seconds before she stopped me. She puts the condom back on me and I finish her off doggy. I went about 10 minutes over the 30 minutes and MMS was standing at the door not looking happy (but then again, she didn't look happy when I came in so maybe that's just her look).

Not sure I would repeat as she's a little too old for my taste. She does have a very skinny body and big rack so if you're into that.

$50 to house and $100 to provider. Says she works Tue, Wed, Fri.Nice report! I want to check out this squirter. Does anyone happen to know if she's available at another location on weekends? TIA.

SaltyDog
10-29-21, 11:25

Anyways, she gets on her knees and pulls off the condom and BBBJ me. It's hard for me to come with a BJ so I lay her back down and start to rub the tip of jr. On her clip and she squirts again. I snuck in bareback and got a good 30 seconds before she stopped me. She puts the condom back on me and I finish her off doggy. I went about 10 minutes over the 30 minutes and MMS was standing at the door not looking happy (but then again, she didn't look happy when I came in so maybe that's just her look)..Ruby at Pavilion is another one but the language thing. She pretty much controls how much she lets out so it don't get too messy.

Slammer6008
10-29-21, 11:53
I tried it out once, this was about a year ago. They offer FS but the providers are no bueno from what I recall. I opted for a HJ. Maybe someone can say otherwise about this place.Thanks for the heads up brother good looking out.

Slammer6008
10-29-21, 11:57
Thanks for the heads up brother good looking out.Has anyone tried Jenny there?

Edward Appleby
10-29-21, 13:26
Kinda smelled like piss so I guess I'm not really into that. I continue to pound away and she stops and squirts 2 more times. Now I'm just kind of disgusted with all this wetness running down my legs.There's a reason it smells like piss.

I've never understood that one.

Taws6
10-29-21, 15:55
Went to Sunnywell

I've always had a fantasy about being with a squirter but it wasn't what I expected. Kinda smelled like piss so I guess I'm not really into that.

$50 to house and $100 to provider. Says she works Tue, Wed, Fri.Sunnywell has always been a go to. Not the best looking talent, but. Reliable. Anaheim has better locations.

As far as squirting, it probably was piss.

In civvy life, I've been fortunate enough to know a gal that would do that, smelled nothing like piss. At least with her.

The Granny probably just pissed on you to give you the illusion of a squirter & thus likely to return.

But, I could be wrong.

DeeNewGuy
10-29-21, 16:41
Stepped into EJ Massage today but wasn't interested in the girl who greeted me. She asked if I wanted to see another girl and I said yes she popped her head out and I passed. Drove down Tustin and stopped by Levender. Girl who greeted me was decent looking, was wearing a white skirt and a revealing top. Her tits looked nice so asked for 30 minutes. Gave her two Jackson's in the room and told me I was handsome and to get undressed. She leaves for a few minutes and walks back in. As previously reported there's a small tv with 4 different camera monitors. You can see the girls room and there was another girl. She was covered up so couldn't really get a good look at her but My girl was touching up and fixing her hair. Can see the parking lot and street view. She walks in and starts with a light massage on my back and shoulder. She tells me her name is Koko. She used a little oil but massage was pretty weak. She then started massaging my legs not much teasing but she did get on the table and sat on my leg as she massaged my ass she was wearing a skirt so it felt nice and warm. She walked on my back that felt good. On flip she puts oil on my chest and works her way down. She's massaging around jr and asks what if I want HJ or BJ. I asked how much for BJ and she said a Benji. I countered with 4 Jackson's and she said 100 with a smile. She had my cock in her hand but I didn't budge. I smiled back and said 80. Once again she said 100, then 90. I knew I won then and she agreed to the 80. She walks out to get a jimmy and puts it on with her mouth. I lift up her dress to fill up on her little booty, I then work my way up and fill on her tits, she pulls her top down and wow! She had some nice beautiful full C Cups. Those tits were nice. Thinking about it now I wish I would have titty fucked her LOL. I'm looking at her sucking on my dick and grabbing her tits and I explode! She cleans me up real nice and walks me out grabs my ass on the way out and gives me a hug. I enjoyed her time and service so will be back for sure.

Meshugga
10-29-21, 17:29
Did nuru price went up again? Used to be $220 including tip and house 1 hr. Now they asking for $240. Wth.I've never done a 1 hr nuru so can't comment on that, except to say 30 minutes should be less than 180, and even that is a hike compared to pre-covid. The places on El Toro will be under 180, unless you're doing more than just nuru.

Where are you going that it's 220?

JhMonger
10-29-21, 18:19
My Happy Feet is the lowest hourly fee you'll see at a jack shack. Cindy is an accommodating lady -50 gets her keyster if your so inclined.Went to see Cindy today specifically for the back door. However I was denied bc she said I was too big. Not only that, I was denied the V due to the same reason. I've been told by many providers that I was well endowed. But first time I was denied FS. But she did offer HE for. 5 where I got FIV and FIA. Next time I'll the the V she says. We'll see.

Slammer6008
10-29-21, 21:27
Went to see Cindy today specifically for the back door. However I was denied bc she said I was too big. Not only that, I was denied the V due to the same reason. I've been told by many providers that I was well endowed. But first time I was denied FS. But she did offer HE for. 5 where I got FIV and FIA. Next time I'll the the V she says. We'll see.Yeah I have that problem also. I'll measure mine tonight to tell you.

SixGen
10-29-21, 22:28
Luna Viet spinner.

This place is on the 2nd floor of a plaza and entrance is on the side. There's a banner that you can see from the street.

MMS took me to room 2 and I undressed, laid down with no towel. Luna came in and greeted me. She had a slim body and a pretty face but a pond closer look I can age is creeping up on her so I'm guessing she's around 30-35. She had on a tiny black dress with no bra and undies. She puts a small towel over my ass and started a weak oil massage. We made small talks and she can hold a conversation. After 5 minutes she got on top and used her knees to put pressure on my ass and lower back which felt great. I made no attempted to touch her but her legs were grazing on my hands. Then she got off and start the sensual light touching around my ass and legs.

I asked to turn over and she quickly replied of course. I grabbed her nice tiny round ass and she asked what I wanted. Told her nude HJ and offer 60 but she said you only get to see top and nude is 100 so I agreed on 60. She pulled down her top to reveal a perfectly shaped implants with eraser nips. I grabbed her boobs and play with her nips while she grab jr until he was up. She used lotion for lube which was scented and started jack hammering. She does some fake moaning sound as I grabbed her ass and tried to move my hands in front towards her kitty but she took my hand back up to place on her boobs. I was taking longer than usual but she was a trooper and used different techniques to help me finish. There was ball playing, nipple pinching, switching hands and even using both hands. After about 15 mins of hammering I finally exploded and she kept going until I was completely drained. I liked that she didn't complained. She had to use the towel to block my shots but some got on my chest. She mentioned I had a sting explosion. Cleaned me up with hot towel and got me water and I handed her the tip.

Overall she got the job done and was a looker but I felt no connection. I'll recommend for those that only want a quick service by a hot Asian chick.

She does FS so I'll be back since she's a hot Asian spinner.

She works Fri-Sunday 11 am-7 pm.

Mr Plumber
10-30-21, 03:29
It's been a year since I've been to Happy Massage Santa Ana. Last time was with Amy and it was an uninspired event Neither one of us was into it at that momet. Not sure why; tired, burned out, whatever. But fast forward to last Monday and it's a different story.

I walked in, saw some new faces and there among them, was Amy. She lept up, smiled and gave me a hug. The other girls were all smiles, too, but this time with Amy was getting off to a good vibe. Decision made. And enjoyed.

For any who've been to Happy, you know Amy. Four feet eight inches tall on a warm day. Ninety pounds soaking wet. Amazingly soft and smooth skin for a woman born during the Eisenhower administration. I'm convinced she sleeps in a giant vat of Oil-of-Olay. Her face. Well. Her face. Commonly referred to as a 'Butter Face'. And you wouldn't be wrong for thinking it. Then again, my facial appearance falls somewhere between Tony Danza and Shrek and she puts up with me nicely enough. So I always reciprocate.

Forget about last year. Things ramp up quickly like two horny high-schoolers. Kinda nice being first in the door as she's fresh, smells nice and presents all her tight orifices at will. After the initial make-out and mutual groping session, she obliges my request to lavish my nut sack and schwanz with luscious BLS and BBBJ. She doesn't suck as hard as I like but hey. Just like 'bad pizza'. It's still pizza and by default, pretty good.

Again. Horny teenagers at work and in sync. She anticipates well and moves her body into position with very little guidance. Mish, doggie, scissor legs, back to doggie. Finally some rapid pubic bone to pubic bone thumping and her pussy just absorbs every thrust.

I feel a nut welling inside and her Radar O'Reilly anticipation skills kick-in and she slides out from under me to the floor, mouth a-gape and waiting. A few manual strokes and some excellent aim, even without a reticule, and her tonsils are splashed with sufficient man-juice to blow a few bubbles. Seminal vesicles drained to flatness as she continues to suck after my nut was fully expressed.

Damn this feels good and what FUN!

So look past Amy's butter face, check your own look in the mirror and be glad she's so willing to accommodate and give you pleasure. I sure was! Standard for this place 40/ Hr and 80 for the well-aged Amy with the super soft skin. And tight box. As in even guys like me, hung like a Tse Tse fly, will bottom out in her well coiffed pussy. AAAAHHHHHHHHH (giant sigh of relief).

Hornilius69
10-30-21, 05:54
I decided to check out the Dentist place in SA. The place has a secluded parking lot.

There are two Chinese girls working but visited by many mongers.

I had to wait in my car for an hour because the girls are busy working.

When it is my turn, I paid the 40 to the house and $ damage to the girl.

This place is more likely FS only; I got a quick rub on my back and told me to flip over right away.

My girl kind of looks like Emily at 6 Star. She only works two days a week.

I might come back again and try out other girls there.

Rocco D
10-30-21, 10:11
Sunnywell has always been a go to. Not the best looking talent, but. Reliable. Anaheim has better locations.

As far as squirting, it probably was piss.

In civvy life, I've been fortunate enough to know a gal that would do that, smelled nothing like piss. At least with her.

The Granny probably just pissed on you to give you the illusion of a squirter & thus likely to return.

But, I could be wrong.I for some reason have been with quite a few squirters. Yes, ther is a urine odor, why? Because its partly urine. And no woman would piss during sex to give the illusion of squirting, that is super unlikely. In my experience, its somewhat involuntary and many are embarrassed and try to stop it because there's a stigma.

Slammer6008
10-30-21, 19:45
It's been a year since I've been to Happy Massage Santa Ana. Last time was with Amy and it was an uninspired event Neither one of us was into it at that momet. Not sure why; tired, burned out, whatever. But fast forward to last Monday and it's a different story.

I walked in, saw some new faces and there among them, was Amy. She lept up, smiled and gave me a hug. The other girls were all smiles, too, but this time with Amy was getting off to a good vibe. Decision made. And enjoyed.

For any who've been to Happy, you know Amy. Four feet eight inches tall on a warm day. Ninety pounds soaking wet. Amazingly soft and smooth skin for a woman born during the Eisenhower administration. I'm convinced she sleeps in a giant vat of Oil-of-Olay. Her face. Well. Her face. Commonly referred to as a 'Butter Face'. And you wouldn't be wrong for thinking it. Then again, my facial appearance falls somewhere between Tony Danza and Shrek and she puts up with me nicely enough. So I always reciprocate.

Forget about last year. Things ramp up quickly like two horny high-schoolers. Kinda nice being first in the door as she's fresh, smells nice and presents all her tight orifices at will. After the initial make-out and mutual groping session, she obliges my request to lavish my nut sack and schwanz with luscious BLS and BBBJ. She doesn't suck as hard as I like but hey. Just like 'bad pizza'. It's still pizza and by default, pretty good.

Again. Horny teenagers at work and in sync. She anticipates well and moves her body into position with very little guidance. Mish, doggie, scissor legs, back to doggie. Finally some rapid pubic bone to pubic bone thumping and her pussy just absorbs every thrust.

I feel a nut welling inside and her Radar O'Reilly anticipation skills kick-in and she slides out from under me to the floor, mouth a-gape and waiting. A few manual strokes and some excellent aim, even without a reticule, and her tonsils are splashed with sufficient man-juice to blow a few bubbles. Seminal vesicles drained to flatness as she continues to suck after my nut was fully expressed.

Damn this feels good and what FUN!

So look past Amy's butter face, check your own look in the mirror and be glad she's so willing to accommodate and give you pleasure. I sure was! Standard for this place 40/ Hr and 80 for the well-aged Amy with the super soft skin. And tight box. As in even guys like me, hung like a Tse Tse fly, will bottom out in her well coiffed pussy. AAAAHHHHHHHHH (giant sigh of relief).Great review brother. Never been there before sounds like fun. Is there other Pleasers there? PM's welcomed!!

Nice Guy 99
10-30-21, 20:53
I for some reason have been with quite a few squirters. Yes, ther is a urine odor, why? Because its partly urine. And no woman would piss during sex to give the illusion of squirting, that is super unlikely. In my experience, its somewhat involuntary and many are embarrassed and try to stop it because there's a stigma.Girls in "the business" and / or cam girls often "squirt" urine. A real squirter, in my experience, has less volume and absolutely no urine smell. I have been with two types. One produces a white creamy liquid and the second type a clear liquid. Usually accompanied by an orgasm with strong contractions.

Mr Plumber
10-30-21, 21:34
Great review brother. Never been there before sounds like fun. Is there other Pleasers there? PM's welcomed!!The two new faces (new to me anyway) were Lily and Lisa. Yes, another 'Lisa' but is she as torrid and tawdry as her other namesakes around LA and OC? Go let your Slammer explore and let us know! I will say both Lily and Lisa were considerably younger appearing than Amy, which means even if they are in their 50's they are much younger than Amy.

Rocco D
10-30-21, 21:43
Girls in "the business" and / or cam girls often "squirt" urine. A real squirter, in my experience, has less volume and absolutely no urine smell. I have been with two types. One produces a white creamy liquid and the second type a clear liquid. Usually accompanied by an orgasm with strong contractions.I would say I've been with 10 or 12 women who squirt, and its been identical each time. Squirting liquid consists of both urine and other bodily fluids. Some women will cream up and discharge when excited but that is entirely different, not a squirting affair, just slowly escapes out of them like the lava.

Mr Plumber
10-30-21, 21:54
Girls in "the business" and / or cam girls often "squirt" urine. A real squirter, in my experience, has less volume and absolutely no urine smell. I have been with two types. One produces a white creamy liquid and the second type a clear liquid. Usually accompanied by an orgasm with strong contractions.With 45 years of hetero sexual encounters behind me, as Nice Guy 99 states, I've met creamers and soakers. Never any pissers. Also nestled in this thread's wisdom is the stigma. It's all good to we males as we like fun messes. Not so much for many females. It requires a fair amount of 'letting go' to get comfortable to even allow an orgasm, much less the nice wet mess that often accompanies it. Besides, the girl usually ends up sleeping in the wet spot (you bastards =-)).

So all the 'porn squirters' and their brothel cohorts, they piss a giant stream because it looks good on camera. Or on your dick if they have a full bladder and you're pounding the snot out of them with your pecker.

SixGen
10-30-21, 23:52
Nurse Kelly.

I know, it's another review of Kelly haha. What can I say? She's my atf. For those who haven't seen Kelly, she is a young Chinese spinner with nice C bolt on. She has a thin slender body type and a pretty face. I've been seeing Kelly for 3 years now and we talk outside of her work and even go on dates so she's very comfortable around me. YMMV.

So Halloween is coming soon and I asked if she had a costume. She didn't have one so I told I'll bring one for her to wear. I ordered a sexy see thru nurse outfit and brought it with me today. She was surprised and acted shy at the same time since she never done this before. I asked if she can wear it during our session and she kept telling me I should wear first and as funny as it would've been, I refuse to entertain her. Maybe she has some cross dressing fetish? Kelly finally agrees to put it on and she looked sexy as hell! She knew it and called Sophia, another cute girl she was working with, to show her new look. They couldn't stop talking and laughing about it for awhile.

I was sitting on the chair and ask her to do a little fashion show run walk. She walked to the door, came back and did a twirl then I pulled her to sit on my lap. I asked her to give me a lap dance and she said she didn't know how, which I thought was bs. So she tried by grinding on my lap which made jr very hard. She notice it and started undressing me.

Wiped me down with a wet nap and started a CBJ. It was a fantasy came true for me to do this with a nurse haha. She went pretty deep and kepther eyes on me the whole time. I was losing it after 5 minutes so stopped her and bent her over the bed for standing doggy. I loved watch myself banging against her cute little butt. Then we switched to cg and she put the nurses head band on me while riding it. She thought it was funny and couldn't stop laughing to I thrusted my hips upward and she couldn't help but moan and laugh at the same time haha.

Next we switched to standing mish but before that she suggested that I look in the mirror so I did and man I looked so stupid with that thing on LOL. I took it off and put it back on her then continue to fuck. She was still giggling so I went faster and she was all moaning and started to tense up. She begged me to please make her cum so I continued with fast pace until she arched her back up and with heavy voice I'm cumming!

At this point I got a stomach cramp, I guess I'm out of shape, so slow down the pace a little and went to sucking on her nips. She knew I was exhausted and offer to finish with HJ but I declined. So got on the bed on top oh her holding her close to me and started a slow gyrating deep penetration. Her legs were crossed around me and she squeezed my shoulders. I feel myself starting to climax so went real hard and deep. Her head was coming off the bed so I cradle it close to mines. She whispers in my ear cum for me and I made one final thrust that ended with an explosion of contraction. I stayed on her for a minute and rolled over.

She cleaned me and offered a shower so off we went. The bathroom light was broken but there was a candle lit that gave dim lighting. I joked and ask her if she was trying to romantic with me which she played along and said yes. After showering got dressed talked a bit and handed her the tip which was more than normal since she entertained me with the nurse outfit. She offered me water, we hugged and said goodbyes. Before I leave she always tells me to drive safely and take care which makes me feel like she truly care for me. Overall it was a fun and hot session.

Guys, she still might have the outfit tomorrow if you want her to wear it. Make sure to tip accordingly and have fun.

Hr. 6.

Tip $$.

OCJeeper
10-31-21, 00:53
This was my first experience with a squirter so I'm not sure what to think. I thought it was strange that she squirted 4 times. Not sure if squirt equates to an orgasm but I know I'm not that good (although I do have good stamina). The 1st smelled a bit like piss but when I got home to shower, my legs didn't smell like piss. Me not enjoying this experience may also be because I wasn't attracted to my provider.

With 45 years of hetero sexual encounters behind me, as Nice Guy 99 states, I've met creamers and soakers. Never any pissers. Also nestled in this thread's wisdom is the stigma. It's all good to we males as we like fun messes. Not so much for many females. It requires a fair amount of 'letting go' to get comfortable to even allow an orgasm, much less the nice wet mess that often accompanies it. Besides, the girl usually ends up sleeping in the wet spot (you bastards =-)).

So all the 'porn squirters' and their brothel cohorts, they piss a giant stream because it looks good on camera. Or on your dick if they have a full bladder and you're pounding the snot out of them with your pecker.

Slammer6008
10-31-21, 12:37
Nurse Kelly.

I know, it's another review of Kelly haha. What can I say? She's my atf. For those who haven't seen Kelly, she is a young Chinese spinner with nice C bolt on. She has a thin slender body type and a pretty face. I've been seeing Kelly for 3 years now and we talk outside of her work and even go on dates so she's very comfortable around me. YMMV.

So Halloween is coming soon and I asked if she had a costume. She didn't have one so I told I'll bring one for her to wear. I ordered a sexy see thru nurse outfit and brought it with me today. She was surprised and acted shy at the same time since she never done this before. I asked if she can wear it during our session and she kept telling me I should wear first and as funny as it would've been, I refuse to entertain her. Maybe she has some cross dressing fetish? Kelly finally agrees to put it on and she looked sexy as hell! She knew it and called Sophia, another cute girl she was working with, to show her new look. They couldn't stop talking and laughing about it for awhile.

I was sitting on the chair and ask her to do a little fashion show run walk. She walked to the door, came back and did a twirl then I pulled her to sit on my lap. I asked her to give me a lap dance and she said she didn't know how, which I thought was bs. So she tried by grinding on my lap which made jr very hard. She notice it and started undressing me.

Wiped me down with a wet nap and started a CBJ. It was a fantasy came true for me to do this with a nurse haha. She went pretty deep and kepther eyes on me the whole time. I was losing it after 5 minutes so stopped her and bent her over the bed for standing doggy. I loved watch myself banging against her cute little butt. Then we switched to cg and she put the nurses head band on me while riding it. She thought it was funny and couldn't stop laughing to I thrusted my hips upward and she couldn't help but moan and laugh at the same time haha.

Next we switched to standing mish but before that she suggested that I look in the mirror so I did and man I looked so stupid with that thing on LOL. I took it off and put it back on her then continue to fuck. She was still giggling so I went faster and she was all moaning and started to tense up. She begged me to please make her cum so I continued with fast pace until she arched her back up and with heavy voice I'm cumming!

At this point I got a stomach cramp, I guess I'm out of shape, so slow down the pace a little and went to sucking on her nips. She knew I was exhausted and offer to finish with HJ but I declined. So got on the bed on top oh her holding her close to me and started a slow gyrating deep penetration. Her legs were crossed around me and she squeezed my shoulders. I feel myself starting to climax so went real hard and deep. Her head was coming off the bed so I cradle it close to mines. She whispers in my ear cum for me and I made one final thrust that ended with an explosion of contraction. I stayed on her for a minute and rolled over.

She cleaned me and offered a shower so off we went. The bathroom light was broken but there was a candle lit that gave dim lighting. I joked and ask her if she was trying to romantic with me which she played along and said yes. After showering got dressed talked a bit and handed her the tip which was more than normal since she entertained me with the nurse outfit. She offered me water, we hugged and said goodbyes. Before I leave she always tells me to drive safely and take care which makes me feel like she truly care for me. Overall it was a fun and hot session.

Guys, she still might have the outfit tomorrow if you want her to wear it. Make sure to tip accordingly and have fun.

Hr. 6.

Tip $$.Yeah she is sexy I have to give her that.

RedRoddddd
10-31-21, 14:05
The ladies at a few spas have costumes and superhero, sexy copper and naughty nurse fun.

Pure Relax.

2 places across the street from F and C.

VILLA SPA.

BLISS SPA.

Off to meet Harley Quin in my Batman suit.

Kevin80
10-31-21, 18:08
Yeah she is sexy I have to give her that.Does $$ mean $200?

Slammer6008
10-31-21, 20:23
Does $$ mean $200?Yes 200.00 😩.

Hot Don
11-01-21, 00:30
Giving it a shot. During sky park days with MMS M there was a Latina name Ashley. She was my ATF along with Bebe.

She also use to work in SFV and I met her there as well. I am getting back to hobby. Though this is finding a needle in haystack. And also this is good 6-8 years back so if she is still in this business may be she is completely worn out. But, still this is like old college love LOL. ! Any intel on her would be appreciated. Her digits use to start with 562 obviously out of service now.

Kevin80
11-01-21, 12:33
Heard a lot about her so decided to check her out. Made an appointment with Cindy, when I got there I saw an old woman sitting in the room next door without mask. I'm thinking, I hope that's not her. Paid pps and he called Cindy, damn that was her. Not attractive, at least 55, more likely in her sixties. Pps looked at me and says, sure you want Cindy? I wanted to say no, but didn't want to be rude. Besides, I didn't know any better provider there to switch to. Walking out would be too rude to Cindy and pps who was nice enough to ask if I was sure. So with Cindy I went.

She's a small lady, body ok with soft hands. Good massage, on the flip immediately grabbed my dick and says massage? Massage here? I was hard but really didn't like her looks so I said no. She then massaged my scalp, chest, sometimes grabbed my dick, smiling and giggling a bit, kissing my forehead over mask, calling me handsome brother. I closed my eyes trying to imagine someone better looking, haha, and her small soft hands helped. I got hard again and she says massage here? I said yes, and she proceeded with a nice sensual HJ, I felt her ass and under her shirts around the belly. I opened my eyes and fuck man, she's not attractive. Just old, felt like I was being molested by my auntie, started to lose my boner so I had to DIY to finish.

After, she massaged my legs. I had injuries from volleyball so I asked her to focus on my knees. She says medicine, medicine? Ok, sure, what ever. She took out a tube of bengay and massaged my knees with it. Pretty cool, but felt sorry for the next guy who gets a HJ with bengay on her hands, haha.

Overall, she's ok. I'd recommend her if you don't mind the age. She's super sweet and attentive, and you can't beat the $30 house fee. She's not for me though, I like older women, but not if they're older than my mother.

TommyGaines
11-01-21, 14:05
Heard a lot about her so decided to check her out. Made an appointment with Cindy, when I got there I saw an old woman sitting in the room next door without mask. I'm thinking, I hope that's not her. Paid pps and he called Cindy, damn that was her. Not attractive, at least 55, more likely in her sixties. Pps looked at me and says, sure you want Cindy? I wanted to say no, but didn't want to be rude. Besides, I didn't know any better provider there to switch to. Walking out would be too rude to Cindy and pps who was nice enough to ask if I was sure. So with Cindy I went.

She's a small lady, body ok with soft hands. Good massage, on the flip immediately grabbed my dick and says massage? Massage here? I was hard but really didn't like her looks so I said no. She then massaged my scalp, chest, sometimes grabbed my dick, smiling and giggling a bit, kissing my forehead over mask, calling me handsome brother. I closed my eyes trying to imagine someone better looking, haha, and her small soft hands helped. I got hard again and she says massage here? I said yes, and she proceeded with a nice sensual HJ, I felt her ass and under her shirts around the belly. I opened my eyes and fuck man, she's not attractive. Just old, felt like I was being molested by my auntie, started to lose my boner so I had to DIY to finish.

After, she massaged my legs. I had injuries from volleyball so I asked her to focus on my knees. She says medicine, medicine? Ok, sure, what ever. She took out a tube of bengay and massaged my knees with it. Pretty cool, but felt sorry for the next guy who gets a HJ with bengay on her hands, haha.Your first 5 sentences. ROFL. Thanks for saving me the trip.

TheBenster
11-01-21, 15:06
All I want is to see Nicole at LP again, but w / o her # it appears to be impossible. Stopped by LL and drew Amy. Mediocre massage, no tease, CIM for 4 Jacksons. Not sure if I could have gone lower. Won't repeat even though she is youngish and slim. Disinfected my hands on her demands, but still don't know why LOL.

TommyGaines
11-01-21, 17:23
All I want is to see Nicole at LP again, but w / o her # it appears to be impossible. Stopped by LL and drew Amy. Mediocre massage, no tease, CIM for 4 Jacksons. Not sure if I could have gone lower. Won't repeat even though she is youngish and slim. Disinfected my hands on her demands, but still don't know why LOL.Good deal on CIM for 4 Jacksons. If a provider asked me to disinfect my hands, it's a pass to roam and possibly FIV.

Ed Haskell
11-01-21, 17:26
Was in the area and decided to drop by Tulip on Beach Blvd. Older masseuse greeted me at the entrance, not eye candy at all, so I had the dilemma of asking for the hot Viet Kelly (with reportedly mediocre service) or the less-hot Linda who gets good reviews for service. Opted for the latter, and while Linda is mature, she's not bad looking; appears younger than she no doubt is, but decent face, slim legs, and rather hard bolt-ons with very responsive long nipples, which I always enjoy. Friendly but not too chatty. An OK back massage for 30 minutes, then the flip and immediately grabbed the unit with lotion. I asked her to strip down for mutual touching and HJ, and she agreed. No doubt more could be negotiated, but I was OK with nude HJ, and she took care of me for the house $0.5 plus tip. Wouldn't go out of my way to repeat, but she was fine if you're in the neighborhood.

CJamesTX85
11-01-21, 18:30
How are the two spots down on lake forest Blvd. Usually don't go south of Costa Mesa, which is why all my reviews le palace. Air body and l&l lately. But will be in Irvine. These places look close one is 31 and the other ends in 61.

Not a FS hobbyist but I do like eye candy with sensual massage and prefer girls getting fully stripped down and not just moving the bra.

I am sure their is research so I am committing a cardinal sin but figured I would ask and hope you all aren't too hard on me for being lazy. Ton of work to finish to ensure I can get out there tomorrow.

Rexlo
11-02-21, 00:27
Read a report on another site that Tiny Amy from Happy Massage is no longer working there can anyone confirm? She was always a great time guess I'll have to settle for Nancy if rumor is true.

Hornilius69
11-02-21, 00:51
Heard a lot about her so decided to check her out. Made an appointment with Cindy, when I got there I saw an old woman sitting in the room next door without mask. I'm thinking, I hope that's not her. Paid pps and he called Cindy, damn that was her. Not attractive, at least 55, more likely in her sixties. Pps looked at me and says, sure you want Cindy? I wanted to say no, but didn't want to be rude. Besides, I didn't know any better provider there to switch to. Walking out would be too rude to Cindy and pps who was nice enough to ask if I was sure. So with Cindy I went

Overall, she's ok. I'd recommend her if you don't mind the age. She's super sweet and attentive, and you can't beat the $30 house fee. She's not for me though, I like older women, but not if they're older than my mother.If you want to fuck granny and get HJ from older women, you can always visit Fish and Chip instead.

Lucy at FC is way better looking than Cindy. On the scale of looks, Cindy a 2 while Lucy a 6 (1 to 10 scale).

LOL!

CJamesTX85
11-02-21, 01:49
How are the two spots down on el toro in lake forest. Usually don't go south of Costa Mesa, which is why all my reviews le palace. Air body and l&l lately. But will be in Irvine. These places look close one is 31 and the other ends in 61.

Not a FS hobbyist but I do like eye candy with sensual massage and prefer girls getting fully stripped down and not just moving the bra.

I am sure their is research so I am committing a cardinal sin but figured I would ask and hope you all aren't too hard on me for being lazy. Ton of work to finish to ensure I can get out there tomorrow.Thanks to the fellow senior member for the advice on one of the places.

Ho Down Man2
11-02-21, 02:02

After, she massaged my legs. I had injuries from volleyball so I asked her to focus on my knees. She says medicine, medicine? Ok, sure, what ever. She took out a tube of bengay and massaged my knees with it. Pretty cool, but felt sorry for the next guy who gets a HJ with bengay on her hands, haha.

Overall, she's ok. I'd recommend her if you don't mind the age. She's super sweet and attentive, and you can't beat the $30 house fee. She's not for me though, I like older women, but not if they're older than my mother.I had the very same experience. I was very bummed at her age. Okay body, I tried every imagination possible to try and reach a finish. She even agreed to do a CBJ and her technique was okay, just not tight enough. This chick belongs at F&C. She did ask if I wanted to fuck and I just said No. I can't.

HeadorTail
11-02-21, 10:26
Good deal on CIM for 4 Jacksons. If a provider asked me to disinfect my hands, it's a pass to roam and possibly FIV.You're exactly right. If they wipe down your Johnson it's not covid they're worried about.

Kevin80
11-02-21, 11:09
If you want to fuck granny and get HJ from older women, you can always visit Fish and Chip instead.

Lucy at FC is way better looking than Cindy. On the scale of looks, Cindy a 2 while Lucy a 6 (1 to 10 scale).

LOL!I don't want to fuck granny. Was curious about Cindy because she was mentioned quite a bit lately.

Lucy is that much better looking than Cindy? Hmm. I've got to search for her reviews.

Thanks for the tips.

AlexRodriguez
11-02-21, 14:48
Nurse Kelly.

Hr. 6.

Tip $$.Does she play bare or did you pay 260 for all covered?

Tony1628
11-02-21, 15:19
I drive down to OC a few times a month for work and always end up with extra time on my hand. Wondering, where am I going to best action? Just noticing by the messages, it seems like there is more selection and action at the AMPs instead of going to a k / c-org. In LA, the best option is with the K-orgs, just wandering if it is the same in the OC.

SixGen
11-02-21, 19:06
Does she play bare or did you pay 260 for all covered?She used to do bbj with me but after covid she stopped.

CryMoarHoar
11-02-21, 19:08
Went to 440 fair on the other day. It was early quiet morning. As soon as I went into the plaza, a woman from a room on the left waved at me.

Looks like it's swan spa I entered.

It looks like the Asian lady is at her early 40's with nice rack and asked for $2 for everything. I tried to negotiate but I did not want to spend too much time there.

Handed my $2 and she began bare BLS, cover on and CBJ DT. Missionary and Finished in the bag in CDS.

Forgot her name and I don't think I will repeat.

DaveSC
11-02-21, 20:09
I know there are a few Sakura spas. Not sure if they are all a franchise or what. Today I visited the one on Chapman near the 57.

There is an Oasis a block from here. Not sure if that's the one I read about often.

There is also the I-massage and Angel massage next door. I almost went to I massage, girl looked cute, but wanted to try Sakura. 40/ hhr or 50/ hr. Opted for hr. Figured maybe I can get at least a good half hour of. Anything.

She said her name was Lily. Short, maybe C's. Looked good to me. My type.

5 minutes if that of the light stuff, can't even get the leg grazing in because she places my hand from dangling on the side, to resting on the bed beside my hips where I can't get to her.

Then she turns me over, asks what I want. Signals HJ, also points to mouth. I ask how much, she signals 1 for the mouth. Or. 6 for hand. I tell her. 8 for mouth but she said okay but when done, that's it. At this point I'm tempted to just get up and leave. But figure is lose my door fee. Should have. That's better than losing another. 8 on top of it.

So she gets the saran wrap baggie and leans over from my feet. A slightly decent view of her nice but covered chest. She won't rotate around so I can touch tits or butt. Wth.

The CBJ was decent, about 5 minutes worth, but far from with anything without any touch. Forget utc, I didn't even get otc touch. Out in less than 15.

Looks. To me an 8.

I don't recall what the rest of laser is, but repeat. Definitely not if it's anything like today.

Heartless Jay
11-03-21, 00:04
I don't want to fuck granny. Was curious about Cindy because she was mentioned quite a bit lately.

Lucy is that much better looking than Cindy? Hmm. I've got to search for her reviews.

Thanks for the tips.Wait, Lucy is way better looking than Cindy? To my eye, Lucy must be 5 or more years older than Cindy. Cindy isn't bad looking, she just looks tired. Maybe 30 years of servicing mongers has broken her soul. But Lucy is almost clownish looking. What IS good about Lucy though is her enthusiasm. The same 30 years of mongers has not worn her down, but lifted her up. I'd rather pay less for a granny who worked hard to please me, never rushed the session, and didn't push me out the door, than a younger overpriced hottie with a bad attitude and a combo jackhammer weak BJ, or who kept one hand on my thigh to keep me from thrusting too hard or too deep, who pushed me out the door while half of my load was still oozing into my knickers. Come on mongers, you know the girls I'm talking about here. Or, could be I'm just a grandpa myself (true story).

Hornilius69
11-03-21, 01:08
Wait, Lucy is way better looking than Cindy? To my eye, Lucy must be 5 or more years older than Cindy. Cindy isn't bad looking, she just looks tired. Maybe 30 years of servicing mongers has broken her soul. But Lucy is almost clownish looking. What IS good about Lucy though is her enthusiasm. The same 30 years of mongers has not worn her down, but lifted her up. I'd rather pay less for a granny who worked hard to please me, never rushed the session, and didn't push me out the door, than a younger overpriced hottie with a bad attitude and a combo jackhammer weak BJ, or who kept one hand on my thigh to keep me from thrusting too hard or too deep, who pushed me out the door while half of my load was still oozing into my knickers. Come on mongers, you know the girls I'm talking about here. Or, could be I'm just a grandpa myself (true story).You should tried Lisa at Happy Feet, way better service than Cindy.

I would take Lisa or Lucy anytime over Cindy.

JackDaniels12
11-03-21, 02:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RedRoddddd
11-03-21, 02:56
I know there are a few Sakura spas. Not sure if they are all a franchise or what. Today I visited the one on Chapman near the 57.

There is an Oasis a block from here. Not sure if that's the one I read about often.

There is also the I-massage and Angel massage next door. I almost went to I massage, girl looked cute, but wanted to try Sakura. 40/ hhr or 50/ hr. Opted for hr. Figured maybe I can get at least a good half hour of. Anything.

She said her name was Lily. Short, maybe C's. Looked good to me. My type.

5 minutes if that of the light stuff, can't even get the leg grazing in because she places my hand from dangling on the side, to resting on the bed beside my hips where I can't get to her.

Then she turns me over, asks what I want. Signals HJ, also points to mouth. I ask how much, she signals 1 for the mouth. Or. 6 for hand. I tell her. 8 for mouth but she said okay but when done, that's it. At this point I'm tempted to just get up and leave. But figure is lose my door fee. Should have. That's better than losing another. 8 on top of it.

So she gets the saran wrap baggie and leans over from my feet. A slightly decent view of her nice but covered chest. She won't rotate around so I can touch tits or butt. Wth.

The CBJ was decent, about 5 minutes worth, but far from with anything without any touch. Forget utc, I didn't even get otc touch. Out in less than 15.

Looks. To me an 8.

I don't recall what the rest of laser is, but repeat. Definitely not if it's anything like today.Yeah, I got to do a worst spa list. This place is near the top. Next time I go, I'll get a non-happy massage, and leave a Cleveland steamer on the table as a tip.

IMassage is ok, $$ for full is bit much, but Kelly is adorable and so is Sophia too. Shower in the bathroom fits 2. Chinese.

Angel Spa's number would not go thru, and I should have tried to walk in, but chicas range from curvy to the Titanic.

These are all like 50 feet from each other. With 3 more a block away.

Try Queen Spa on chapman past Main. Big to gigantic titty MILF's and gilf's. If you like a handy from a naked auntie. Viets.

Oasis spa by Cali-Tacos was fun a couple years ago. But no lookers lViews. Chinese.

Worst spa list coming soon.

RedRoddddd
11-03-21, 03:04
Wait, Lucy is way better looking than Cindy? To my eye, Lucy must be 5 or more years older than Cindy. Cindy isn't bad looking, she just looks tired. Maybe 30 years of servicing mongers has broken her soul. But Lucy is almost clownish looking. What IS good about Lucy though is her enthusiasm. The same 30 years of mongers has not worn her down, but lifted her up. I'd rather pay less for a granny who worked hard to please me, never rushed the session, and didn't push me out the door, than a younger overpriced hottie with a bad attitude and a combo jackhammer weak BJ, or who kept one hand on my thigh to keep me from thrusting too hard or too deep, who pushed me out the door while half of my load was still oozing into my knickers. Come on mongers, you know the girls I'm talking about here. Or, could be I'm just a grandpa myself (true story).Go see Lucy early. She gets this brown stuff stuck in her teeth throughout the day, and it ain't chocolate. 2 spas across from f and c look promising. You got to risk it to find miss Mexico or miss Saigon. At least you can leave the lights on.

SaltyDog
11-03-21, 10:11
Yeah, I got to do a worst spa list. This place is near the top. Next time I go, I'll get a non-happy massage, and leave a Cleveland steamer on the table as a tip.

IMassage is ok, $$ for full is bit much, but Kelly is adorable and so is Sophia too. Shower in the bathroom fits 2. Chinese.

Angel Spa's number would not go thru, and I should have tried to walk in, but chicas range from curvy to the Titanic.

Try Queen Spa on chapman past Main. Big to gigantic titty MILF's and gilf's. If you like a handy from a naked auntie. Viets.

Oasis spa by Cali-Tacos was fun a couple years ago. But no lookers lViews. Chinese.

Worst spa list coming soon.Queen Spa in Orange has a woman named Lily, she's got big tits but has GPS.

LVB808
11-03-21, 10:14
Yeah, I got to do a worst spa list. This place is near the top. Next time I go, I'll get a non-happy massage, and leave a Cleveland steamer on the table as a tip.

Worst spa list coming soon.Thank you for your report, but FWIW, a proper Cleveland steamer is, by definition, left on the chest.

Bronco
11-03-21, 10:49
Read a report on another site that Tiny Amy from Happy Massage is no longer working there can anyone confirm? She was always a great time guess I'll have to settle for Nancy if rumor is true.Tried to make an appointment to see Amy. Not there.

Kevin80
11-03-21, 11:17
You should tried Lisa at Happy Feet, way better service than Cindy.

I would take Lisa or Lucy anytime over Cindy.What does Lisa look like?

JakeForTheWin
11-03-21, 12:09
Saw lyn at haven spa the other day. She's asian in her late 20's, petite with natural B's. Sensual teasing throughout but that's pretty much it. She used to go by Jin / Tee at the now defunct Honey Spa. Good session but not sure if I would repeat. Anyone been able to get extras from her like FIV, DATY or even FS? She only allowed FOV in my session and kindly pulled away when I went for FIV. Damage was $ for nuru tip and. 45 for 30 minutes.

Rocco D
11-03-21, 12:59
Randomly went to Violet Moon in YL, got the thick girl, didn't ask her name. Is there any reason to go back here and try someone else? This one gave an average massage and ttied to get me out the door in a hurry, didn't mesh well with her apparently.

OCRanger
11-03-21, 17:03
I've never done a 1 hr nuru so can't comment on that, except to say 30 minutes should be less than 180, and even that is a hike compared to pre-covid. The places on El Toro will be under 180, unless you're doing more than just nuru.

Where are you going that it's 220?Most of nuru providers at ig quoting me $240-250. That's total ripoff. I'm pretty sure going rate is $65 plus $140 for 1 hr nuru.

Rocco D
11-03-21, 17:18
Based on a recent post, went by Queens in Orange. Its as advertised but wondering if anyone can tell me about the different girls, save me from trying them all. I saw Ginger but it was quite uninspired, although great fun bags, even if manmade. Any pms from gents who have the lowdown, would be most appreciated.

Meshugga
11-03-21, 19:43
Most of nuru providers at ig quoting me $240-250. That's total ripoff. I'm pretty sure going rate is $65 plus $140 for 1 hr nuru.That sounds about right, but I wonder about the tip for a full hour versus half hour. I assume the girls will ask for more for a full hour.

Last time I went to 106 I saw Hayden. 45/120. White, blonde hair, pretty looking stripper-type. Even that is pushing my tolerance price-wise. I can get laid at Sunnywell for that.

Even for the hottest IG nuru providers, for 240+ I better be penetrating something.

Yngdmflcm
11-03-21, 22:02
Was looking for a little local action and yelped a few pages and found this one. Located in Tustin in a small strip mall right on the corner of Newport and McFadden. I called minutes before closing time which I think was 9 PM. She said she's wait up for me, 15-20 minutes later I arrived after closing and there she was at the door. Petite skinny MILF with a cute face. She collects payment which was 30 hh, walks me in the room has me undress and comes in and gives me a light, soft pressured rub down for about 5 minutes until she whispers in my ear and asks me what I want. I asked for BJ and she was all for it. Damage wasn't too bad, about 70.

Yngdmflcm
11-03-21, 22:05
Was looking for a little local action and yelped a few pages and found this one. Located in Tustin in a small strip mall right on the corner of Newport and McFadden. I called minutes before closing time which I think was 9 PM. She said she's wait up for me, 15-20 minutes later I arrived after closing and there she was at the door. Petite skinny MILF with a cute face. She collects payment which was 30 hh, walks me in the room has me undress and comes in and gives me a light, soft pressured rub down for about 5 minutes until she whispers in my ear and asks me what I want. I asked for BJ and she was all for it. Damage wasn't too bad, about 70. She was deep throating me, but did not allow touch. Great experience, would go back again. Didn't get her name but I've seen her car there late at night. White Lexus, she might be the one to close. I'm more of a big huge fake titty MILF. Anyone know of a place near Santa Ana or Tustin with big titty Milfs?

RedRoddddd
11-03-21, 22:12
That sounds about right, but I wonder about the tip for a full hour versus half hour. I assume the girls will ask for more for a full hour.

Last time I went to 106 I saw Hayden. 45/120. White, blonde hair, pretty looking stripper-type. Even that is pushing my tolerance price-wise. I can get laid at Sunnywell for that.

Even for the hottest IG nuru providers, for 240+ I better be penetrating something.240 used to be 2 visits, where the girls take you to Seoul and back in half an hour. Nude massage seems better at $ out the door.

Rexlo
11-03-21, 22:13
Tried to make an appointment to see Amy. Not there.Guess rumor is true then sure will miss how good her service was. She always aimed to please might go with Nancy or Lily but not the same as Amy.

RedRoddddd
11-03-21, 22:15
Based on a recent post, went by Queens in Orange. Its as advertised but wondering if anyone can tell me about the different girls, save me from trying them all. I saw Ginger but it was quite uninspired, although great fun bags, even if manmade. Any pms from gents who have the lowdown, would be most appreciated.A couple years back had sweet Candy, ginormous tatas. Got her nekkid, licked the kitty and she went crazy. But, next trip colder lady with frozen D's. Didn't go back.

Grimmy23
11-03-21, 22:42
That sounds about right, but I wonder about the tip for a full hour versus half hour. I assume the girls will ask for more for a full hour.

Even for the hottest IG nuru providers, for 240+ I better be penetrating something.My go to Nuru place is Havana in Downey. I don't go often because it's pricey "for just a HJ" and I live 30 minutes away. Yea, you can get "just a HJ" a lot cheaper at other places. I get that at New Spa in Cypress for $40 + $40. Bamboo is roughly the same price point. But. ,for the money you get:

1. A young hottie, often of a race other than Asian if you so choose, as opposed to an ok looking 30- or 40-something at an Asian jack shack. Of course that can vary by establishment.

2. The girl gets completely naked, as opposed to just lifting the top a d lowering the pants (if you're lucky. You might not get any clothes moved at all at the other places). And this is a big selling point for me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but having a provider remove every stitch of her clothing is a lot different to me than the typical AMP style.

3. You get full body on body contact, usually with free roaming.

I go to New Spa when I want a quickie back rub with a HJ. I go to Havana when I want to treat myself to a full hour with a young naked hottie.

And yea, Havana is 65 house + 140 tip for an hour, which is pretty much the going rate. I certainly wouldn’t pay more than that.

SlickJJ
11-04-21, 00:00

Worst spa list coming soon.Great lets have it. Could help me avoid some pain and some cash.

Lift Her Up
11-04-21, 01:52
. . . I'd rather pay less for a granny who worked hard to please me, never rushed the session, and didn't push me out the door, than a younger overpriced hottie with a bad attitude and a combo jackhammer weak BJ, or who kept one hand on my thigh to keep me from thrusting too hard or too deep, who pushed me out the door while half of my load was still oozing into my knickers. . . ..Very well said. I'd even pay more.

Lift Her Up.

Mr Plumber
11-04-21, 02:29
Tried to make an appointment to see Amy. Not there.I visited Happy a week ago Monday and she was definitely there, alive and in the flesh. Bummer if true she's left the building. Maybe temporary as often happens. Perhaps she'll show up somewhere else under a different name.

RavPower
11-04-21, 11:07
I visited Happy a week ago Monday and she was definitely there, alive and in the flesh. Bummer if true she's left the building. Maybe temporary as often happens. Perhaps she'll show up somewhere else under a different name.I went to happy massage on Saturday and it was very much like Mr. Plumber described. I didn't request or call in but the mms turned out to be tiny Amy, however I did see other younger (relatively speaking) ladies there. 40 door FS 1.00 (I didn't negotiate). I definitely think other providers provide similar services from what I was hearing.

Unfortunately its been a minute for me and I came real quick cg DFK. So I was in and out in like 20 minutes.

ArchOwl
11-04-21, 15:16
Bad: Spa Lotus, Fullerton. Went in and asked for half an hour. Ugly granny at the front lead me to a room and came in with me. I asked if she was giving the massage and she said yes. I balked, asked if there was anybody else. Told me if I wanted a swap, there would be no refunds. I agreed thinking that it couldn't be worse, but it got worse. I could feel the wrinkles on her hands. I left halfway because I couldn't take it anymore and my time is more valuable than that. Avoid at all costs.

Good: Lady Fortuna massage, Whittier. Chinese girls, probably closer to MILFs (40's or so). Easy FS, and the ladies at least act like they're having fun rather than laying on a table limp waiting for it to be over. Ivy has huge hangers, Linda is smaller but more fun.

There looks to be a good number of spas along Whittier Blvd in La Habra / Whittier. I might take my time going up and down and seeing what they're like.

OCRanger
11-05-21, 00:00
Was looking for a little local action and yelped a few pages and found this one. Located in Tustin in a small strip mall right on the corner of Newport and McFadden. I called minutes before closing time which I think was 9 PM. She said she's wait up for me, 15-20 minutes later I arrived after closing and there she was at the door. Petite skinny MILF with a cute face. She collects payment which was 30 hh, walks me in the room has me undress and comes in and gives me a light, soft pressured rub down for about 5 minutes until she whispers in my ear and asks me what I want. I asked for BJ and she was all for it. Damage wasn't too bad, about 70. She was deep throating me, but did not allow touch. Great experience, would go back again. Didn't get her name but I've seen her car there late at night. White Lexus, she might be the one to close. I'm more of a big huge fake titty MILF. Anyone know of a place near Santa Ana or Tustin with big titty Milfs?I tried to go there but I think I went to different spa next to piano place. Paid. 40 for half. Chinese joint with 50 yrs old MILF huge rack, not a looker. This was the worst massage and HJ I ever got. Half way though HJ, she told me to finished my self. Wth. Avoid this place.

Bronco
11-05-21, 10:29
I visited Happy a week ago Monday and she was definitely there, alive and in the flesh. Bummer if true she's left the building. Maybe temporary as often happens. Perhaps she'll show up somewhere else under a different name.MMS said small Amy gone for 2 weeks. Another Amy working.

Sarcastic King
11-05-21, 14:16
Saw Andi at bamboo. What is there left to say? Solid massage and teasing with a satisfying handshake at the end.

As other have noted, there is nothing but a curtain that separates you from your other mongering brethren. Some days you hear the distinctive squish sounds of another satisfied customer. It's in the second floor of an open strip mall so take note if you want to be sneaky it may not be the best place for that.

Andi is cute enough petite and young enough to want a repeat. I was able to get a handful of her tits and it was nice. Definitely worth a repeat. The only thing I wanted to note was that when I got off the massage table I stepped in a huge wet puddle. Not sure what was going on but it was nasty. It was like they dropped a bucket of water here. I was a bit grossed out but no harm no foul. Washed my foot when I got home.

Slammer6008
11-05-21, 14:45
Has anyone tried yo-yo her picture looks good. Happy Friday mongers.

D Schrute
11-05-21, 15:07
Has anyone tried yo-yo her picture looks good. Happy Friday mongers.I've been with Yoyo. Photos are a good representation. Likes to ride CG. Friendly and pretty girl on the younger side. 1.2 was the damage last time I saw her.

StubbornMule
11-05-21, 16:41
My go to Nuru place is Havana in Downey. I don't go often because it's pricey "for just a HJ" and I live 30 minutes away. Yea, you can get "just a HJ" a lot cheaper at other places. I get that at New Spa in Cypress for $40 + $40. Bamboo is roughly the same price point. But. ,for the money you get:

1. A young hottie, often of a race other than Asian if you so choose, as opposed to an ok looking 30- or 40-something at an Asian jack shack. Of course that can vary by establishment.

2. The girl gets completely naked, as opposed to just lifting the top a d lowering the pants (if you're lucky. You might not get any clothes moved at all at the other places). And this is a big selling point for me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but having a provider remove every stitch of her clothing is a lot different to me than the typical AMP style.

3. You get full body on body contact, usually with free roaming.

I go to New Spa when I want a quickie back rub with a HJ. I go to Havana when I want to treat myself to a full hour with a young naked hottie.

And yea, Havana is 65 house + 140 tip for an hour, which is pretty much the going rate. I certainly wouldnt pay more than that.Do any of the girls give a decent therapeutic massage? I've been looking for a girl like Krystal. Which girls there do you recommend?

Taws6
11-05-21, 17:42
I tried to go there but I think I went to different spa next to piano place. Paid. 40 for half. Chinese joint with 50 yrs old MILF huge rack, not a looker. This was the worst massage and HJ I ever got. Half way though HJ, she told me to finished my self. Wth. Avoid this place.No piano place in the small strip mall area he is talking about. I think you might have gone elsewhere.

Grimmy23
11-05-21, 17:42
Do any of the girls give a decent therapeutic massage? I've been looking for a girl like Krystal. Which girls there do you recommend?Most give "good massage" by MP standards. Nowhere near what I'd call a good therapeutic massage. You're basically paying for an hour of naked time and some full body contact with a hot girl, so I don't go in there expecting much else. Melanie is my hands down favorite there. Nicole and Daisy are also very good. I haven't had any of the other current ones. My last time in there seeing Melanie she came into the room when I barely had my shoes off, gave me a hug and then proceeded to undress me, and then when she was done I undressed her. It was pretty hot, but it took me a few visits to get to that point with her.

Try Sam. She works out of an apartment in Orange. I posted a review on her a couple months back.

Slammer6008
11-05-21, 18:44
I've been with Yoyo. Photos are a good representation. Likes to ride CG. Friendly and pretty girl on the younger side. 1.2 was the damage last time I saw her.Thanks brother I know they had a few yo yo's did you see the recent picture? This could be a new one.

StubbornMule
11-05-21, 20:06
Most give "good massage" by MP standards. Nowhere near what I'd call a good therapeutic massage. You're basically paying for an hour of naked time and some full body contact with a hot girl, so I don't go in there expecting much else. Melanie is my hands down favorite there. Nicole and Daisy are also very good. I haven't had any of the other current ones. My last time in there seeing Melanie she came into the room when I barely had my shoes off, gave me a hug and then proceeded to undress me, and then when she was done I undressed her. It was pretty hot, but it took me a few visits to get to that point with her.

Try Sam. She works out of an apartment in Orange. I posted a review on her a couple months back.Yeah, I think I saw that review. Is her massage better than what you get at Havana?

TommyGaines
11-05-21, 20:58
Saw Andi at bamboo. What is there left to say? Solid massage and teasing with a satisfying handshake at the end.

As other have noted, there is nothing but a curtain that separates you from your other mongering brethren. Some days you hear the distinctive squish sounds of another satisfied customer. It's in the second floor of an open strip mall so take note if you want to be sneaky it may not be the best place for that.

Andi is cute enough petite and young enough to want a repeat. I was able to get a handful of her tits and it was nice. Definitely worth a repeat. The only thing I wanted to note was that when I got off the massage table I stepped in a huge wet puddle. Not sure what was going on but it was nasty. It was like they dropped a bucket of water here. I was a bit grossed out but no harm no foul. Washed my foot when I got home.Bamboo is so dark that when I'm being led to the back, I'd have to follow the provider very closely. I try not to wear any socks but just slippers, seriously, there must be some serious layers of jizz in that carpet.

Nice Guy 99
11-05-21, 21:04
Saw Andi at bamboo. ... I was able to get a handful of her tits and it was nice.Really!? Andi gives a great massage, has a pleasant personality, does well on tease and HJ, nicer looking than most. BUT is known to be adverse to being touched by the client. She wears a cast iron bra. Was this OTC or UTC? How did you manage it?

VaqueroNegro
11-05-21, 22:19
Anyone know what happened to Nala from BCC? Last time I saw her was at Amazing Wellness Center in Lake Forest, but looks like she's fallen off the radar.

ZzzBoy14
11-05-21, 22:28
Anyone know what happened to Nala from BCC? Last time I saw her was at Amazing Wellness Center in Lake Forest, but looks like she's fallen off the radar.Instagram: nuru_azncakes.

I think this is her. I haven't seen her since the BCC days, though, but I remember she was pretty fun.

Nala / Cali

Grimmy23
11-05-21, 22:48
Yeah, I think I saw that review. Is her massage better than what you get at Havana?Yes, it's a better massage than Havana, and also full nude, but not as young or as good looking. Not Krystal quality either but cheaper at 140 for an hour.

HeadorTail
11-06-21, 10:13
Really!? Andi gives a great massage, has a pleasant personality, does well on tease and HJ, nicer looking than most. BUT is known to be adverse to being touched by the client. She wears a cast iron bra. Was this OTC or UTC? How did you manage it?You can get inside her bra and maybe get it off but a handful? Andi and Anna are co-chairs of the itty bitty titty committee. Eraser nipples to be sure. A total cutie.

One of the girls there uses a small pail with and antiseptic liquid to clean her clients junk. Sometimes the cup runneth over depending on what gets dunked in there. LOL. Not to say there isn't a quart of cum per square inch on that carpet. If you look up in room three you can see a stalactite I left up there. I wonder what a blue light would show. Hahaha.

D Schrute
11-06-21, 14:09
Thanks brother I know they had a few yo yo's did you see the recent picture? This could be a new one.Yeah recently they've sent a different picture of Yoyo but it's likely the same girl. Can't confirm though, haven't had time to make an appointment in over a month.

NoClue02
11-06-21, 16:19
Really!? Andi gives a great massage, has a pleasant personality, does well on tease and HJ, nicer looking than most. BUT is known to be adverse to being touched by the client. She wears a cast iron bra. Was this OTC or UTC? How did you manage it?All the ladies here allow titty play under the bra. So far only Anna allow fiv for me after all these time. Sue came close to BJ but for some reason I didn't repeat with her LOL. Does anyone know if she still working there?

Ggwrx11
11-06-21, 17:05
A few days back went to bamboo. This was my second visit, didn't get as lucky. I took my own wrapper and suggested CBJ, but Charlie? Declined.

A decent place that won't break the bank. I had a fun. She was compliant with everything I told her to do. Had her laying down next to me as I had a FIV. I was able to play with her almost nonexistent titties haha. When I suggested CBJ she said she does offer that. "You have to call and schedule for someone that does". She wanted to know here name but I said I didn't recall.

I finished without giving her a notice and got the bed / table dirty.

$40 tip.

TheHuntsman
11-06-21, 19:51
Today I went to my spot in Buena Park. Idk why I'm asking this now. But why do the ladies at AMPs always say something like,"that's very strong" or"that's very powerful"after giving us a happy ending? Is it the culture or is it in the AMP instructions manual?

IndieBoi
11-07-21, 00:10
Went to a spa I saw while driving it's a new opened one. It was on 5110 Westminster Ave letter B door. Entrance was 40 for half an hour. I got a girl named Apple. She was in her late thirties from looks. Had a heavier body than I would like but had big boobs so I just went for it. Seems like everything is available but I opted for a handy as I just wanted to leave because she didn't look that great. I prefer much slimer girls. Took 40 tip for a handy. Rooms are private with a door and they have the camera screen in each room that lets you look outside I'm assuming for popo. There was another chick there that I saw pass by on the tv that was nice and slim but I didn't get to see her face. I wish I would have gotten her instead LOL. Total damage was 80. Will probably not repeat.

Kevin80
11-07-21, 00:47
Today I went to my spot in Buena Park. Idk why I'm asking this now. But why do the ladies at AMPs always say something like,"that's very strong" or"that's very powerful"after giving us a happy ending? Is it the culture or is it in the AMP instructions manual?Maybe it's you, that your climax is stronger than most.

TrustProcess
11-07-21, 02:04
Dropped by 440 Fair in the morning in hopes of getting lucky. Everything looked closed. As I passed by Swan in the hallway, a rather thick Asian stuck her head out and said "massage". I was pretty horny so I went back to the car to get some cash. In the room she proceeded to lick my balls and went BBBJ. Felt so good since I've been away for a few weeks. She rode me for a good 20 minutes then missionary until I exploded. Not the best body but she was accommodating and it took care of my immediate needs. $140 with No door fee since it's supposed to be closed. Not sure what their hours are.Are there multiple parlors at 440 fair? On Google maps view, I can see at least two store fronts.

OakOak22
11-07-21, 02:41
Multiple reports from the last few months.

Blue sky massage Santa Ana.

Pulled Lucy or Cici, couldn't hear her clearly. Decent body, average with nice B's. Decent massage and on flip posted for covered BJ. Also pretty solid. Damage was. 4 plus. 8.

Ava / ayanna of aroma, heavenly hands, Haven, and own private incall.

Busty American viet with curves in all the right places. Nuru with a perfect HJ finish and lots of tit play. Highly recommend. 1. 4 total damage cause of her looks. You know how Nuru goes.

Ocbarberwaxingqueen.

Only sees regulars from what I understand. Decent massage with HJ daty finish. Has perfect bolt ONS and the best ass I've seen on a viet. 1. 6 damage total always cause she's a looker.

Detox spot.

Pulled Cynthia. Amazing body on a Dominican thick goddess. Looks kinda like Hilary swank. Sexy as hell. Massive bust and ass. CBJ and cfs for 1. 4 and house fee. Also worth cause of the looks. No massage BTW.

Harmony massage.

Pulled cici. Now closed and I miss her. Second best ass on a viet. Beautiful face and bolt ons. 1. 0 total every time and I can't find her. Let me know. If anyone has her contact info. Decent massage too but man that pussy was beautiful. Ass in the g string was also off the charts.

Ocean spa in Downey.

Pulled yuyu. Seran wrap BJ after decent massage. Has amazing natural breasts. 1. 2 total with house fee.

Meshugga
11-07-21, 13:53
Are there multiple parlors at 440 fair? On Google maps view, I can see at least two store fronts.There are many storefronts there. Not sure how many are still open at this point.

Hot Don
11-07-21, 16:27
Can anyone help with good Latin MP where there are good.

FS Latin girls.

Love the big ass. Going through the forum.

Could see Sunywell could be the option.

Anywhere else for Latin GFE provider?

Plasma Spray
11-07-21, 18:16
There are many storefronts there. Not sure how many are still open at this point.There aee two open for sure. Swan and I think Sunny Spa on yhe far side of the parking.

Caribe
11-07-21, 19:17
Can anyone help with good Latin MP where there are good.

FS Latin girls.

Love the big ass. Going through the forum.

Could see Sunywell could be the option.

Anywhere else for Latin GFE provider?Check Eco in Torrance on Vermont near Torrance Blvd.

Hot Don
11-07-21, 20:27
Check Eco in Torrance on Vermont near Torrance Blvd.Is it still open? Quick google search shows marked permanently closed.

Thanks for intel though will call before heading out.

Any other brother who has an intel.

TugSpinosa
11-07-21, 20:54
Had a lackluster experience. 2nd time here. 60 for hour but I don't think I got close to an hour. Ask for tip upfront. Gave $. Wanted another $ for FS. Don't know who's paying these upsells but I'm not returning. Only reason I went cause sunnywell was booked up.

Massage was lack luster not really one. Flip she let me titty fuck. Wouldn't let me do much roaming YMMV as always.

YellowFinTuna
11-07-21, 21:33
Lavender Spa, Orange – Meeting with Julia – 8 on looks, 9 on attitude but not very good English, half Korean, half Chinese. Nice tease massage and great body to body with 10 CBJ finish. Will repeat, much much much better than the first time a few months ago.

Sunnywell, Santa Ana – Yoko, 6 on looks, 10 on attitude and 9 on service, half Japanese Korean. This is the best massage place I've ever been to. MMS was super nice and the room was expansive and accommodating, locking door, well lit etc. Tease massage from the start and she was wearing a dress with no panties. No walk of shame and a very secure location with no massage signage out front, gate etc. I would like to try someone else here but I don't want to dis Yoko but I like new experiences, so I've saved a few names and I'll make an appointment next time.

Nicole at LP – Appears to be MIA. I have her number and she didn't text back, which she has never missed before. I won't give out her number so no PM's on this one. I'll try her again in a week or two. Krystal is way too expensive, unless she was FS.

New Moon because I'm bored with Wellness – Long walk of shame during the daytime. Door wide open and 65 degrees so I bailed because I especially don't like cold AMP's. Maybe I'll come back after dark when the businesses next door are closed.

Heartless Jay
11-07-21, 21:44
Today I went to my spot in Buena Park. Idk why I'm asking this now. But why do the ladies at AMPs always say something like,"that's very strong" or"that's very powerful"after giving us a happy ending? Is it the culture or is it in the AMP instructions manual?If I had a $ for every compliment paid out by an MP, I'd have a wad of cash. How many times I've heard how "beautiful" my wiener is. Don't let it go to your head. These girls are professional flatterers. You so handsome!

BetterThanPro
11-08-21, 05:13
Instagram: nuru_azncakes.

I think this is her. I haven't seen her since the BCC days, though, but I remember she was pretty fun.

Nala / CaliNala has left the building. On to new adventures!

Slammer6008
11-08-21, 11:38
If I had a $ for every compliment paid out by an MP, I'd have a wad of cash. How many times I've heard how "beautiful" my wiener is. Don't let it go to your head. These girls are professional flatterers. You so handsome!You mean when they say they love me and I'm number one there lying😁.

Doctor Man Toy
11-08-21, 11:42
You mean when they say they love me and I'm number one there lying😁.My favortie is "You so strong" when they are talking about how hard my dick is.

Sarcastic King
11-08-21, 12:36
Really!? Andi gives a great massage, has a pleasant personality, does well on tease and HJ, nicer looking than most. BUT is known to be adverse to being touched by the client. She wears a cast iron bra. Was this OTC or UTC? How did you manage it?Yeah I was surprised too but it was a nice surprise. Under the bra by the way.

ArchOwl
11-08-21, 12:50
Is it still open? Quick google search shows marked permanently closed.

Thanks for intel though will call before heading out.

Any other brother who has an intel.Visited a few weeks ago, still open and doing business. Only downside is that the rooms are super small.

My favortie is "You so strong" when they are talking about how hard my dick is.

I must be an ugly motherfucker because the only compliments I get are about my skin and how long I last.

Blrtum223
11-08-21, 13:30
Anyone know what happened to Bella at Lake forest 112?

Dohma22
11-08-21, 14:25
You mean when they say they love me and I'm number one there lying😁.This is what I'm paying for! Love when they pretend they like me say I'm cute pinch my cheek and ask if I have a gf.

ZzzBoy14
11-08-21, 14:29
Nala has left the building. On to new adventures!More info please? I haven't seen her in a while, but I like keeping tabs on available options LOL. She retired?

Slammer6008
11-08-21, 14:58
This is what I'm paying for! Love when they pretend they like me say I'm cute pinch my cheek and ask if I have a gf.So they've been lying to me and they said my winki is the biggest they ever seen. I measured it at 2 1/2 inches 😩.

Slammer6008
11-08-21, 15:02
So they've been lying to me and they said my winki is the biggest they ever seen. I measured it at 2 1/2 inches 😩.Oh you're the best I ever had oh I love your body.

TommyGaines
11-08-21, 15:10
Lavender Spa, Orange Meeting with Julia 8 on looks, 9 on attitude but not very good English, half Korean, half Chinese. Nice tease massage and great body to body with 10 CBJ finish. Will repeat, much much much better than the first time a few months ago.

Sunnywell, Santa Ana Yoko, 6 on looks, 10 on attitude and 9 on service, half Japanese Korean. This is the best massage place I've ever been to. MMS was super nice and the room was expansive and accommodating, locking door, well lit etc. Tease massage from the start and she was wearing a dress with no panties. No walk of shame and a very secure location with no massage signage out front, gate etc. I would like to try someone else here but I don't want to dis Yoko but I like new experiences, so I've saved a few names and I'll make an appointment next time.

Nicole at LP Appears to be MIA. I have her number and she didn't text back, which she has never missed before. I won't give out her number so no PM's on this one. I'll try her again in a week or two. Krystal is way too expensive, unless she was FS.

New Moon because I'm bored with Wellness Long walk of shame during the daytime. Door wide open and 65 degrees so I bailed because I especially don't like cold AMP's. Maybe I'll come back after dark when the businesses next door are closed.What was your damage at Levander for CBJ? Last time I was there, 40 at the door for 30, provider asked for 100 for CBJ, we discussed it more, and I passed all together and give 20 for the session.

Slammer6008
11-08-21, 15:14
So they've been lying to me and they said my winki is the biggest they ever seen. I measured it at 2 1/2 inches 😩.There lying about my body also when there saying a love your body. 5 ft 2. 295 lbs with my shoes off an pants off 😩.

WoodYee
11-08-21, 17:25
Originally went over to Tulip but MMS came out and said they were busy and if I could come back later. Ended up driving over to Happy CKB. Haven't been here in a long while and when I walked in the place was pretty dead. One lady up front by the front door, one lying down on one of the bed / chairs in the open area. I heard her say in mandarin to someone else that there was a customer. Someone in a short dress walks out. She's easily in her early to mid 40's but is relatively thin, give her the payment and in to the room I go. I get into the room and undress. She comes back and asks if I want light or medium. I say I want hard. Honestly it was definitely not a hard massage more like medium but whatever. She doesn't use any oil and only uses the giant towel over me to massage everything. Massage was ok, then she starts teasing and strokes the crack and balls from behind. On the flip she pointed at her mouth but I wasn't really looking to get head from her so I opted for a handy. She then asks if I want oil and I nodded. She starts the rub and tease and let me roam my hands under the skirt. Blew my load and she cleaned me up. Handed her. 50 for the tip and got my bottle of water. Her name was Mimi. Overall experience was ok. The other 2 masseuses there weren't exactly lookers either but all in all it works if you need to get something quick and easy.

Nachoooo
11-08-21, 19:44
Stopped by to check this place out today, not a busy plaza with the next door unit being vacant, walked in and was asked if I had an appointment, I said no and she collected my 40 for the 30 minutes, had me put my name in the login sheet then walked me to the first room on the right and asked me to undress, same female comes in and said her name was Heidi (early 40's, D cups, 110 lbs,) gave a descent massage for about 25 minutes, rubbed her leg and she did small teasing but not enough indicating much, she cleaned me up and asked me to turn over, she immediately grabbed the oil and started the HJ, she was wearing a short tight dress which I lifted and was was playing with her small ass, she didn't mind at all, I asked her if she offered FS and she quickly said no and laughed a little, I was able to play with her ass and touch all around, I had her pull out the big puppies and played with her nice size nipples. Finished me off and offered me water, came back and I handed her 2 Jacksons and she seemed fine with it.

No price was ever negotiated.

Would repeat, she's pretty.

Nonsense3099
11-08-21, 19:53
Decided to check out Blossom and pulled Kim.

Fairly attractive viet, mid 30's, petite with nicely done C's (felt real but too perky to be real at her age).

I'd give her looks a 7. 5 - 8, and her service a 7. Fees were standard. 4 to the house for 30 mins + . 5 tip for HE.

Location is in an older strip mall on the corner behind a gas station, lots of rooms with doors inside that were fairly clean and comfortable.

Started with a moderate massage and back walking with super light teasing. About 15-20 mins then the flip.

She wanted $1. For a HJ and told her nope. While she was pretty attractive for an AMP, wasn't going to feed into the Golden Hand Syndrome. Landed on. 5 for a HE with UTC roaming (no FIV tho).

Kim works M & Sat and I may repeat to see how much more is offered but do want to give Lavender a go.

HeadorTail
11-08-21, 20:13
You mean when they say they love me and I'm number one there lying😁.My favorite is that's too big. Don't lie to me. Just say you're not interested.

Heartless Jay
11-08-21, 20:59
I must be an ugly motherfucker because the only compliments I get are about my skin and how long I last.I don't think it's a compliment when they comment on how long you last 😎. Quickdraw McGraw they absolutely love. Long-lasting Larry, not so much.

HennyG
11-09-21, 16:24
Does anyone have intel on Sunnywell Latina providers? Past experiences? Tried looking through older posts but couldn't find anything on Latina providers specifically, just Asian. Any language barrier encountered? Thank you all in advance.

Socalasian
11-09-21, 21:43
Took a shot at New Spa in Cypress since it's closer to the job and didn't feel like driving to Westminster. Got 30 minutes and headed to a curtained off room. The usual massage but no teasing, nothing on the flip just a straight massage. Complete disappointment after reading about this place on here. Place was absolutely dead (she said they had "no customers" lately) and very quiet. Maybe they had an issue or something first time I've been left hanging at a MP from here in ages. Just a FYI, YMMV but I don't know what's up. If anyone has any intel let me know but they are off my list for now.

Happy Hunting!

Falcon123
11-09-21, 22:14
Does anyone have intel on Sunnywell Latina providers? Past experiences? Tried looking through older posts but couldn't find anything on Latina providers specifically, just Asian. Any language barrier encountered? Thank you all in advance.I've only seen 1 Latina at Sunnywell and it was about 4 months ago. She spoke perfect English, had a very pretty face but thicker body and I'd guess her age around early 30's. It was a good time but I mainly see the Asian providers here. Can't really go wrong with the service at Sunnywell though, regardless of provider.

Dohma22
11-09-21, 22:32
So they've been lying to me and they said my winki is the biggest they ever seen. I measured it at 2 1/2 inches 😩.It's only a lie if you choose not to believe then but ya if any of them comment on how big jr is I'd probably say no baby it's hard. Not big. Just say it's really hard, "it's so hard" ok now we're back on track!

Dohma22
11-09-21, 22:37
Has anyone been to detox in gg late night like after 11 pm? They seem to be the only ones open late (til 2 am) and for a premium I think $250+ was last they quoted me. I'm often out on the town and in search for something late. I stopped by there once around 1 am and there was like 20 people congregating around the plaza I think a party just got done at the karaoke bar so I didn't brave that walk if shame. Nor wanted to get robbed LOL. I drove around the back and didn't see a backdoor.

Or any other places open late? Going to be out on the town this weekend around gg and need a night cap!

Grimmy23
11-10-21, 09:45
Took a shot at New Spa in Cypress since it's closer to the job and didn't feel like driving to Westminster. Got 30 minutes and headed to a curtained off room. The usual massage but no teasing, nothing on the flip just a straight massage. Complete disappointment after reading about this place on here. Place was absolutely dead (she said they had "no customers" lately) and very quiet. Maybe they had an issue or something first time I've been left hanging at a MP from here in ages. Just a FYI, YMMV but I don't know what's up. If anyone has any intel let me know but they are off my list for now.

Happy Hunting!That's surprising to hear. This place is nothing special but it's super reliable usually. I've been there many times including recently and never had an issue. Did you touch the girl first? That's the key, as with most AMPs, you have to do the first touch to send the signal that you know the drill. Start low on the leg when you're face down and she's within reach. Touch below the knee, feel up the calf a little, and move up higher when she doesn't pull away, all the way up to the butt. Everything should take off from there.

TommyGaines
11-10-21, 13:14
That's surprising to hear. This place is nothing special but it's super reliable usually. I've been there many times including recently and never had an issue. Did you touch the girl first? That's the key, as with most AMPs, you have to do the first touch to send the signal that you know the drill. Start low on the leg when you're face down and she's within reach. Touch below the knee, feel up the calf a little, and move up higher when she doesn't pull away, all the way up to the butt. Everything should take off from there.I agree that you have to make the first move. This shows them that you're not LE and that you're looking for extras. Even pulling the towel off after the flip will send them the message. I asked some providers a while back. After the sessions- how come they didn't discuss fees and the response is mainly that they want to be careful.

Slammer6008
11-10-21, 14:09
I'll be in your great city over the weekend. Any places to recommend. PM's would be great also.

Bronco
11-10-21, 14:38
Called ahead for Andie. When I arrived MMS recognized me. I said Andie one hour. She either misunderstood or did a switch on me. I ended up with Anna. In the dark with masks on I couldn't tell. They have the same build. I didn't know until the flip Anna asked who massaged you last. I said you did Andie. That's when she said she was Anna. She put sanitizer on my hands and allowed full access under her top and OTC below the waist. I must say I think her hand skills are better than Andries. Will have to compare next time. Damage was 35/40.

Kevin80
11-10-21, 15:16
Called ahead for Andie. When I arrived MMS recognized me. I said Andie one hour. She either misunderstood or did a switch on me. I ended up with Anna. In the dark with masks on I couldn't tell. They have the same build. I didn't know until the flip Anna asked who massaged you last. I said you did Andie. That's when she said she was Anna. She put sanitizer on my hands and allowed full access under her top and OTC below the waist. I must say I think her hand skills are better than Andries. Will have to compare next time. Damage was 35/40.Anna and Andie are my absolute favorite here or anywhere. They have very similar skills and body shape. Anna is thinner and perhaps 10 years older.

MrMike05
11-10-21, 21:34
I agree that you have to make the first move. This shows them that you're not LE and that you're looking for extras. Even pulling the towel off after the flip will send them the message. I asked some providers a while back. After the sessions- how come they didn't discuss fees and the response is mainly that they want to be careful.I've always thought that being completely naked and waiting on the table was evidence enough you're looking for more. Then again, I go the extra mile by hiding the small towel they leave on the table that's meant for covering up the ol meat scepter LOL.

Grimmy23
11-11-21, 11:40
I've always thought that being completely naked and waiting on the table was evidence enough you're looking for more. Then again, I go the extra mile by hiding the small towel they leave on the table that's meant for covering up the ol meat scepter LOL.That's like a golden rule in AMPs. It's been many years, but I had a girl tell me once she was scared to do anything because I didn't touch first. By touch I also don't mean be a dick about it. Always be a gentleman. A light calf caress when you can reach is sufficient, then move up higher if you can after a couple minutes. I would never just go in and reach under a skirt or grab ass right away unless it was someone I was familiar with, and these girls are human too. They don't necessarily want every dude they see all day to just start grabbing. But you have to let them know you're safe.