PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Chhnk
08-07-21, 02:12
The place that used to be honey spa has some cute girls there. Saw Lily twice. Young thing, probably early 20's, with an amazing body imo. Bolt ons are super nice and soft, tight stomach, sexy legs, horrible english. Fourth of July early morning went there and got a bbj and unloaded on her stomach for 1. 2 on top of. 4 entry fee. Regrettably I caved today and shelled out 2. For CFS + bbj. She took everything off and was rubbing her body against me I kept countering but she wouldn't budge and it was getting harder and harder to say no, and I've walked out (and also threatened to and gotten a cheaper rate) on outrageous rates even when I'm at full mast. But damn this girl and her rockin tits. I told her it better be amazing when I did cave and she looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I will say other than the price it was one of the best times I've had in this hobby, super fun, down for every position, high energy! I'm in my 20's and regularly work out but she even started to tire me out. So much so that I actually gotten soft after a bit and she had to give me a HJ to get me hard again (tried to put it back in her mouth but she said not with the oil / lube all over) and then after a min we were back at it again. I had her lay down while I fingered her, I took the wrapper off and finished all over her perfect chest. If you're down to pay (or hopefully you can get a better rate than me) I recommend her highly!

Saw another girl once when I went on a day when Lily was supposed to be there but they said she was running late and wouldn't be in for a couple more hours so I tried for one of the other cute girls (I'd say there's only 3 there the rest are whatever). She was maybe the same age maybe late 20's but also had a nice body, not Lily nice but still hotter than most in this hobby even in her age group. She wanted 160 for bbj + CFS and I obliged. Not as energetic but still engaging and honestly the girl's head game is impressive, she even bragged about how good her "sake" was. Towards the end I was doing standing mish and pulled out and took the wrapper off and wanted to finish on her (if you can't tell I enjoy that LOL) to my surprised she slid off the table and dropped to her knees ready for me to unload on her chest. I wanted to see what I could get away with so I pushed her down lower to try her face and God bless this girl she knew exactly what I wanted and positioned her self perfectly. Only problem was right as I was about to burst she opened her eyes and took a shot right to the eye. I felt so bad she was definitely not hurting but she kept telling me its ok she had to rinse her eye out for a few minutes. Can't remember her name but I gave her another 20 cause I felt so bad.

Anyways yeah come to this place (I honestly don't know the name cause the window is blank) and if you get an uglier or older woman just say you want someone else sometimes they bring the girls out in a line-up though the cuter ones do ask for more.

Bla Bla
08-07-21, 10:19
Noooo not that itch. Looking for a BBBJ only today. Any recommendations?I got a BBBJ with a surprise cim yesterday at AAA in LF.

Fe Maiden
08-07-21, 10:26
I got a BBBJ with a surprise cim yesterday at AAA in LF.What was the damage?

NoClue02
08-07-21, 14:25
Nicole is cute and has good attitude. I've become a regular of her now but does anybody have gotten anything more than HE?BBBJCIM, cof, fiv, fia and daty. Only thing she said no was FS, at least for me.

Mvmvm
08-07-21, 15:32
LP is Le Palace in Westminster maybe Garden Grove south of the 22 on Euclid (I think). The nicer you are. The nicer she is. Tip well and treat her with respect and you'll go far.I went to this place yesterday. Got a legit massage from Tina. Felt so good I didn't even need a HE.

TonyAndretti1
08-07-21, 16:00
I recently moved to Fullerton from East Coast. Any good suggestions for FS?

TonyAndretti1
08-07-21, 16:09
Door: . 45.

Tip. 80.

Saw Makela today in LF at 11X. Sexy young twenty something Viet girl with a nice booty and naturals. Rubba-tug-tug HE. Will visit this sweetly again. Treat her well, don't ruin it.What does that mean?

Slammer6008
08-07-21, 18:16
BBBJCIM, cof, fiv, fia and daty. Only thing she said no was FS, at least for me.That's all you got from her. LOL.

Adipca
08-07-21, 18:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HeadorTail
08-07-21, 18:48
BBBJCIM, cof, fiv, fia and daty. Only thing she said no was FS, at least for me.Slammer's right. You almost got shut out! LOL. I've never striped her face but I was one of the first to cross the finish line a few years ago. Very sexy woman.

ReckSlaf
08-07-21, 19:25
OK so I like massage girls who wear a dress. Not the dress with shorts on but dress with skimpy underwear underneath.

Real quick I do not know ANYWHERE that has young asian like 18-22. If I say young that is because 25-35 is young compared to what I been seeing.
Both New Moon and Happy Face have providers who wear dresses. There's reports of younger providers but the times I've gone, I've gotten women in the late 30's or early 40's. They are in shape and have nice bodies, but definitely not young. Used to come to OC specifically for the young providers. Back in the day. Some spots had nothing but 18-22's. That was practically guaranteeing repeat customers.

LuvThemTugs
08-07-21, 21:00
The place that used to be honey spa has some cute girls there. Saw Lily twice. Young thing, probably early 20's, with an amazing body imo. Bolt ons are super nice and soft, tight stomach, sexy legs, horrible english. Fourth of July early morning went there and got a bbj and unloaded on her stomach for 1. 2 on top of. 4 entry fee. Regrettably I caved today and shelled out 2. For CFS + bbj. She took everything off and was rubbing her body against me I kept countering but she wouldn't budge and it was getting harder and harder to say no, and I've walked out (and also threatened to and gotten a cheaper rate) on outrageous rates even when I'm at full mast. But damn this girl and her rockin tits. I told her it better be amazing when I did cave and she looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I will say other than the price it was one of the best times I've had in this hobby, super fun, down for every position, high energy! I'm in my 20's and regularly work out but she even started to tire me out. So much so that I actually gotten soft after a bit and she had to give me a HJ to get me hard again (tried to put it back in her mouth but she said not with the oil / lube all over) and then after a min we were back at it again. I had her lay down while I fingered her, I took the wrapper off and finished all over her perfect chest. If you're down to pay (or hopefully you can get a better rate than me) I recommend her highly!

Saw another girl once when I went on a day when Lily was supposed to be there but they said she was running late and wouldn't be in for a couple more hours so I tried for one of the other cute girls (I'd say there's only 3 there the rest are whatever). She was maybe the same age maybe late 20's but also had a nice body, not Lily nice but still hotter than most in this hobby even in her age group. She wanted 160 for bbj + CFS and I obliged. Not as energetic but still engaging and honestly the girl's head game is impressive, she even bragged about how good her "sake" was. Towards the end I was doing standing mish and pulled out and took the wrapper off and wanted to finish on her (if you can't tell I enjoy that LOL) to my surprised she slid off the table and dropped to her knees ready for me to unload on her chest. I wanted to see what I could get away with so I pushed her down lower to try her face and God bless this girl she knew exactly what I wanted and positioned her self perfectly. Only problem was right as I was about to burst she opened her eyes and took a shot right to the eye. I felt so bad she was definitely not hurting but she kept telling me its ok she had to rinse her eye out for a few minutes. Can't remember her name but I gave her another 20 cause I felt so bad.

Anyways yeah come to this place (I honestly don't know the name cause the window is blank) and if you get an uglier or older woman just say you want someone else sometimes they bring the girls out in a line-up though the cuter ones do ask for more.Had Angela today, she pretty as well but not quiet the body of Lilly.

Kevin80
08-07-21, 21:05
BBBJCIM, cof, fiv, fia and daty. Only thing she said no was FS, at least for me.Well she gave me FS but said definitely no BJ, FIV and DATY. Haha just kidding, dang I've got to see Nicole one day.

Oc Pleasure
08-07-21, 21:19
Make an appointment with Mia. She's at L and L in the same little strip mall as Air Body. Same owner. Sometimes the boss will send her over to see you at Air Body. A lot of fun and a new set of B's she's excited to show off.Another consistent session from Kiki here. Not much of a massage from her but her tease, light rub fo your prostate and a skillful HE.

By the way, anyone knows how old Hailey is? The girl that's supposedly works on the weekends only. There's also another young girl with blond hair that I saw today as I walked in. Didn't get to ask for her name.

RTDriver
08-08-21, 01:26
Appreciate the advice. I actually had Apple at New Moon a while back. I had that nightmare on Katella before I learned that New Moon and Happy Face had non Asian providers. I will post a full report on New Moon when I can.A while back I had a dream about Apples.

Apparently Apple is a popular name in this hobby. * If you search for Apple in the forums you find there are a lot of different Apples. Some delicious. * Some sour.

One of the more popular Apples is at Eco. Eco Apple has a huge fan club on the Inglewood South Bay forums. * I hope that poor girl is saving and investing wisely because they way those mongers are going at her:* It's got to be taking a toll.

Eco Apple is hyped up to the tits and hype and tits interest me. But my travels don't normally take me down to that area so I have yet to taste Eco Apple.

The Apple I dreamed about a few months back was at New Moon. ** From various reports I believe this Apple moves between New Moon, Happy Face, and Wellness Center. *.

But I could be wrong because as veteran hobbyists have reported, popular provider names often get taken, assigned to, and stolen by others.

My New Moon Apple is an all around attractive Asian chick. * Long black hair. No tattoos that I can remember. Probably in her 30's but could pass for late 20's. * Cute face. * Cute smile. * Her face is above average. * Even if she isn't your type, I don't imagine anyone describing her as ugly. *.

My Apple speaks good English. * No problems communicating. Judging from her accent I might guess she is Vietnamese but I could be wrong.

She is slender with decent hips and waist. * Overall an attractive figure despite her man made B's which were kinda hard. * Her body type resembles Kobe Tai. *.

Asian thin, almost too thin but not to the point that you would worry if she's afflicted by a schedule II drug habit or just an innocent eating disorder. *.

Also like Kobe Tai,* this Apple has smaller hard looking breast implants. *.

I always found it odd when a chick in the industry decides to get sensible sized implants. You would think they would all automatically buy the biggest boobs they can. ?

But no. There are these sensible chicks like Apple and Kobe Tai who actually choose smaller boob jobs that match their natural body frames. Go figure.

BTW Apple is a lot lighter skinned than Kobe Tai. * So don't expect that darker exotic Thai Filipino caramel skin tone. Expect a lighter skin tone like China Matsuoka.

I thought Apple might have been around* 5"5 but when her heels came off I think she is closer to 5"2 or shorter. *.

Upon entering New Moon,* Apple greeted me with a smile and asked how long?* I chose 40 for the hhr. *.

Apple led me down the hall and I could hear loud music coming from the first door on the right. * I was busy ogling Apple's ass when we passed the 2nd closed door on the right and I noticed that there was loud music coming out of that door as well. *.

It would not have caught my attention if it had been the same music coming from both rooms. * But it was different music coming out of each of the rooms. ?

Which led me to I wonder?* Hey this is a nicer looking, well maintained establishment. It looks like management cares about and has a budget for shop appearance, maintenance, and up keep. *.

So how come they don't spend some money on a central sound system to play the same music through out the entire shop so you don't get this cacophony of competing pop songs in the hallway?

It was a moot point. Because a moment later, the realisation that the sole purpose of the blaring music flooding the hallway was to conceal mongering activity,* put a big stupid smile on my face.

When we got to the third door on the right I guess she noticed the retarded grin on my face because she curiously asked if everything was ok. * I nodded like a nerd trying to talk to a hot chick.

Once inside our room I must have looked like a lecherous horndog from staring at her ass while imaging what was going on in the other two rooms. She skipped all the formalities and asked what I wanted?

I said full service. * She said 140. * I was too worked up to negotiate. * Plus hot chicks have always taken advantage of me my whole life anyway. So I hand her the cash and she disappears out the door.

There is nothing sketchy about the place. But it's not perfect. * I hate that New Moon is between a busy liquor store and a busy nail salon on a major well known busy blvd. * I hate that there is no low profile back entrance.

I hate that when I approach the New Moon entrance,* all the ladies in the nail salon next door look up to check out the horndog who is coming or going.

Fuck my life if anybody ever looks up and recognises me. * Thank the monger Gods for face masks.

And thanks to our fellow hobbyists, New Moon is a well reviewed FS place. * For a newbie looking for all covered FS with a non GILF this is a safe secure bet.

Anyway room three, near the end of the hall, near the back of the shop, near the restoom is furnished with the typical AMP furniture.

There is a sturdy enough massage table along the right side of the room. * There is a chair at the foot of massage table near the door where I placed my clothes and belongings.

There is a mini dresser / cabinet / table thingy on the left far wall with various bottles, sanitizers, tissues, wipes, and other provider supplies. * Sounds like a lot of random crap but in terms of cleanliness and general appearance,* this place is a notch or two above most AMPs.

When Apple comes back I am completely naked, uncovered, and supine on the massage table. * She motions for me to flip over to prone position. I oblige.

She begins by pressing her palms from my ankles, to calves, to thighs, to my butt, to my back. The massage felt good.

I have read that fellow hobbyists have deemed Apple's massage technique to be lacking and unsatisfactory? I however remember that Apple's massage was decent and unrushed. *.

Not sure whether I caught her on a good day. ? Or maybe my standards are low?. Or maybe my assessment is contaminated by how horny I was. ?

On the flip she puts the cover on and starts a decent BJ. No DT, no ball licking, but plenty of eye contact and most importantly for me she pretended like she was enjoying it. *.

Even if the CBJ wasn't decent I would still have been rock hard. * Because hot chicks don't have to do much to get me hard. * And this Apple is a hot chick. *.

The BJ wasn't long enough but she takes charge and hops on top of me for cowgirl. *.

I grab and began molesting Apple's boobs but I am disappointed by how hard they feel. * I imagine Kobe Tai's boobs are probably this hard as well. *.

In fact I can't remember ever seeing Kobe Tai's boobs jiggle no matter how hard a guy was pounding her. *.

Made myself a mental note to re watch and study some Kobe Tai clips for boob jiggle and movement.

I was listening to a lot of Bic Runga around this time and let me be clear. Apple doesn't look like singer Bic Runga. *.

But for some reason Apple reminds me of a younger Bic Runga. And Bic Runga back in the late 1990's early 2000's was a really hot chick despite her flat Asian chest. *.

With thoughts of Bic Runga fluttering through my mind I ask Apple if I can be on top and we quickly switch positions.

As I began humping her in missionary,* Apple suddenly moved her foot toward her kitty and blocked one of my inward thrusts. * I stopped to ask if she is OK.

She's kinda petite so I am afraid I might have been too rough. * She smiled and said she was good and wrapped her legs around my back. * I resumed my steady deep thrusts albeit with less force than before.

Apple softly moaned while I pumped her. I could tell it was fake moaning but I always appreciate it when a provider makes the effort. *.

I imagine it's harder for them to fake pleasure than it would be to display natural pleasure or do the dead fish. * So providers always get extra points for feigning enjoyment. *.

Anyway I remember gently cupping Apple's head with my hands thinking of Bic Runga and after a few slower and deeper thrusts I exploded in the bag.

Apple used her kegel muscles to squeeze the last few drops out of me. * It was an incredible sensation but at the same time I couldn't fully enjoy it. *.

Apple's kegel muscles felt so good and strong. * It felt like someone was squeezing the entire circumference of the proximal third of my dick. I was worried that if I moved, the condom might slide off and stay stuck inside her because she was gripping my dick so tightly.

So I tried to keep super still, balancing myself on top of her, in ecstasy and worry, waiting for her to relax her pelvic grip.

As she relaxed her pussy, I slide my hand toward my penis and made sure I had a secure hold of the base of the condom before I slowly and carefully pulled out. * This was a good wet dream.

Looks 7.

Attitude 9.

Service 9.

Repeat yes.

40 house 140 tip for CFS for hhr.

Open disclosure: I am Asian also. * So I am sure my ratings are prejudiced toward the positive side when it comes to Asian women. * I try to be fair and objective but it's difficult to escape my own individual preferences and prejudices. *.

I would enjoy hearing more opinions, similar or opposing assessments and just more reports in general. *.

I find value in every report. Even on old well reviewed spots and providers.

I would rather take a chance somewhere with a dozen mixed reviews than try a provider with two or three one sided glowing reports.

If you happen to have a dream about this Apple. Be a gentlemen. I like her.

And if anyone reading is hammering Eco Apple. Please be a gentle man to that poor girl as well.

SixGen
08-08-21, 03:05
Sunrise 8 spa on Warner and Bristol.

I paid a visit to my ATF Rosie since it has been several months since I've seen her. She's still as friendly as she was. Rosie has thick legs, nice curves and no rolls around the mid. She's in her early 30's. Her natural Bs are soft and perky. Her face is average without makeup. I setup an appoint but she pushed it back another hour so I was determine to meet. I waited outside until my appointed time and saw Rosie pull up next to me. She was wearing all black long dress that covered up completely. She apologize and told me to wait another 15 mins then she waved me in from the entrance. It was only her working today and it seems like they only open if there's an appointment.

I went in and again she apologize for the wait. I was just glad she didn't flake on me and she seemed very happy to see me. She took me to one of the rooms with led lights lined along the edges of the walls and had a nice scent from the diffuser. A slow jam was playing from the speakers. This place always make me feel like a strip club. I was here for cfs so put out 2 bills and a cover (you have to provide your on cover) on top of the towel heater. I got naked and waited on the bed. A few minutes later she came in and we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that she was at a funeral (it's why she was wearing all black) which why she was late and I felt bad for making her come to work but she wanted to see me too. She kept a smile on her face but I can tell she was sad and her sniffling didn't help cover how she felt. She removed her dress and we started by cuddling as we chatted. I tried to comfort her and offer to massage to make her feel better. She happily accept my offer and I was happy to massage a beautiful naked women.

I massaged her all over for about 15 minutes then gave her a tap on the butt and whisper for her to turn over but she fell asleep so gave her another tap and she woke up. I gave her a head massage for 5 more minutes then she opens her eyes to stare at me. I asked if she's feeling better and she lifted her head and puckered her lips. I lowered my head to give her a kiss and she thanked me. She asked me to lay next to her and cuddle a bit more. It felt very GFE which I always look for in a provider. We were in a spoon position and she started grinding against me. I got hard so I started sucking on her perky nipples. I started to rub her V and she was wet. Then she whisper to me that she wants me to make her cum and spread her legs for me to daty. Her V wasn't shaved this time but it was trimmed. Rosie enjoys daty but it takes a lot of effort to make her cum. I was down there licking until my tongue almost fell off and I'm breaking sweats for a good 15 minutes. When she was about to cum she would talk dirty and push my head down hard against her V. I felt like I was going to suffocate but didn't give up until she finally O. I thanked god that it was over.

I was exhausted and my whole head was completely sore. I crawled up to the bed and rolled over to relax. Before I was able to recuperate, she surprised me with a bbj that felt really good after some daty marathon. I told her I wanted to fuck and I brought cover but said we don't need it and quickly jumped on me bare back. She was really horny and rode me CG so sexy that I was already going to blow. I let her know so she switched to doggy. This way I was able to control the speed. Then we went into mish and I asked her if she wants me to cum in her. She pleaded for me to fill her with my cum and I blew. I pulled out and juice were flowing out of her. We showered and talked a bit more before heading out. It was an excellent and surprising session.

55/ hr.

2. Bills BBFS. YMMV.

Time spent 1. 5 hr.

Bla Bla
08-08-21, 10:52
What was the damage?120 for the BBBJ. Normal CBJ there is 100.

Fe Maiden
08-08-21, 11:09
120 for the BBBJ. Normal CBJ there is 100.Okay, thanks.

Backs
08-08-21, 13:05
Sounds like the same experience I've been getting. However another member mentioned he was able to get her completely nude and FIV with her. Is that true for you too?

Another consistent session from Kiki here. Not much of a massage from her but her tease, light rub fo your prostate and a skillful HE.

By the way, anyone knows how old Hailey is? The girl that's supposedly works on the weekends only. There's also another young girl with blond hair that I saw today as I walked in. Didn't get to ask for her name.

RTDriver
08-08-21, 13:34

I paid a visit to my ATF Rosie since it has been several months since I've seen her. She's still as friendly as she was. Rosie has thick legs, nice curves and no rolls around the mid. She's in her early 30's. Her natural Bs are soft and perky. Her face is average without makeup. I setup an appoint but she pushed it back another hour so I was determine to meet. I waited outside until my appointed time and saw Rosie pull up next to me. She was wearing all black long dress that covered up completely. She apologize and told me to wait another 15 mins then she waved me in from the entrance. It was only her working today and it seems like they only open if there's an appointment.

I went in and again she apologize for the wait. I was just glad she didn't flake on me and she seemed very happy to see me. She took me to one of the rooms with led lights lined along the edges of the walls and had a nice scent from the diffuser. A slow jam was playing from the speakers. This place always make me feel like a strip club. I was here for cfs so put out 2 bills and a cover (you have to provide your on cover) on top of the towel heater. I got naked and waited on the bed. A few minutes later she came in and we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that she was at a funeral (it's why she was wearing all black) which why she was late and I felt bad for making her come to work but she wanted to see me too. She kept a smile on her face but I can tell she was sad and her sniffling didn't help cover how she felt. She removed her dress and we started by cuddling as we chatted. I tried to comfort her and offer to massage to make her feel better. She happily accept my offer and I was happy to massage a beautiful naked women..Damn Six, it sounds like you have a real connection with Rosie.

If you were so inclined I think you could easily see her OTC, if you wanted.

Not sure if I could maintain my wood if I knew I she just came from a funeral and was still in mourning.

In fact I am not sure I could do Rosie. It would feel like I am cheating with your GF. Ha ha ha.

No seriously I like your reports with all the weird details, bro. Keep them coming.

RandallSlavin
08-08-21, 22:22
LOL Krystal read our posts. Check our her latest IG post.

Personally beside from demand. I think she's trying to see less clients for personal reason.

$265 is a bit steep. It was a good run. "Nothing great lasts forever".

Sounds like Krystal has Golden Hand Syndrome. Any other cuties there? One used to twerk during the HE.

TimDrake
08-09-21, 01:55
OH wow, they have showers there now?

I went in and again she apologize for the wait. I was just glad she didn't flake on me and she seemed very happy to see me. She took me to one of the rooms with led lights lined along the edges of the walls and had a nice scent from the diffuser. A slow jam was playing from the speakers. This place always make me feel like a strip club. I was here for cfs so put out 2 bills and a cover (you have to provide your on cover) on top of the towel heater. I got naked and waited on the bed. A few minutes later she came in and we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that she was at a funeral (it's why she was wearing all black) which why she was late and I felt bad for making her come to work but she wanted to see me too. She kept a smile on her face but I can tell she was sad and her sniffling didn't help cover how she felt. She removed her dress and we started by cuddling as we chatted. I tried to comfort her and offer to massage to make her feel better. She happily accept my offer and I was happy to massage a beautiful naked women.

Bronco
08-09-21, 11:52
Sorry late post. Saw Andy again at Bamboo Thursday. Best massage with the best HJ finish. Lots of ball play and slow stroking. No rushing at all. Don't touch her and she will take her time stroking. My ATF for HJ.

Balla99
08-09-21, 14:05
Hey guys,

I been to a few massage places in garden Grove but I saw Fullerton spa by my house wondering if any had an experience there and if it's worth it.

A1287
08-09-21, 14:38
I ended up seeing ava / ayanna, booked her through her IG. Ended up doing nuru for an hour, wasn't really worth it in my opinion. Not much of a massage and she wasn't really talkative at all during the session. 65 to the house and I tipped for $. She didn't ask for a specific amount when I tipped her.

Grimmy23
08-09-21, 16:05
I ended up seeing ava / ayanna, booked her through her IG. Ended up doing nuru for an hour, wasn't really worth it in my opinion. Not much of a massage and she wasn't really talkative at all during the session. 65 to the house and I tipped for $. She didn't ask for a specific amount when I tipped her.Most nuru girls that are any good ask for at least 140 tip. Havana is 65 house and 140 to the girl. They're all the same, no negotiating, and almost all of the girls there are hot and have nice personalities. If you got a girl completely nude and only paid 165 out the door you got a screaming deal. At any AMP you'll pay 40 house + 60 for a HJ and you usually don't get the girl naked for that much and usually have limited roaming ability, and that's usually with a so-so looking and quite often older provider.

Eddy68
08-09-21, 19:41
OH wow, they have showers there now?Just came out with Rosie same lie LOL funeral blah blah blah.

She is cute. A solid 7-8 for massage parlor standards.

She would be a 4-5 for Asian booker. BBBJ, BBFS cip.

Her pussy smelled which is a turn off. But her tits, and her body.

She is nice looking for anyone who can't get into a booker.

I was curious so I deposited a load in her. She told me.

Anytime I want she available. But I rather keep it with the bookers better.

Talent. This only if you can't get with a booker I recommend her.

SixGen
08-09-21, 20:01
OH wow, they have showers there now?Yes they do have a shower. Funny story, when we both went into the restroom, right as she turn on the lights there was a giant roach on the floor! She got freaked out and almost kneed me in the balls. I had to wack it with a towel until it wasn't moving haha.

BenderOver
08-10-21, 13:07
A while back I had a dream about Apples.

My New Moon Apple is an all around attractive Asian chick. * Long black hair. No tattoos that I can remember. Probably in her 30's but could pass for late 20's. * Cute face. * Cute smile. * Her face is above average. * Even if she isn't your type, I don't imagine anyone describing her as ugly. *.

Looks 7.

Attitude 9.

Service 9.

Repeat yes.

40 house 140 tip for CFS for hhr.

Overall, an accurate post. Been to this chain of MP's before and I wasn't so turned on. 40+140 for a non-GFE CBJ and cfs wasn't compelling me to return. Yes, it was with a younger prettier provider. But the negatives outweighed the those positives. CBJ, CFS, hard implants, non-GFE. If this place was 40+100, I'd probably drop by once every couple of months.

What's the deal with all the asterisks? Are we trying to write a haiku?

TheBenster
08-10-21, 14:28
I went to LL near Air recently. Had to wait a few minutes (bummer, because the lady who took my money was young & pretty) and my provider came from outside. I think she's usually at Air and her name is Sophia, 26 yrs young and also pretty! Jackpot!

The massage was among the best I had for quite a while. She is strong even though she's so tiny and she really got some knots out of my back. No tease, but with this massage I would have been happy even without a HE. HE was decent, she follows directions. Cute gal, will visit again!

Fun anecdote: I drove out of the parking lot right behind her. She must have thought I'm following her LOL. She stopped at the strip with Le Palace and walked there, but couldn't see if she went in.

Blrtum223
08-10-21, 15:18
Called and made a 90 minute appointment with Yoyo.

Good massage, good teasing and then good HE. After the HE, she continued to massage me for the rest of the time.

It was dark, but she was decent looking. Let me grab under her shirt, natural Bs. Pulled her pants down and let me grab her ass. Didn't let me play with her kitty.

6 for the 90 min massage and another. 6 for tip. $1. 2 total for 90 minutes. Great value if you want a good quality massage, not as strong as Nicole from LP or Krystal though.

VeryInterest
08-10-21, 16:14
Just came out with Rosie same lie LOL funeral blah blah blah.

She is cute. A solid 7-8 for massage parlor standards.

She would be a 4-5 for Asian booker. BBBJ, BBFS cip.

Her pussy smelled which is a turn off. But her tits, and her body.

She is nice looking for anyone who can't get into a booker.

I was curious so I deposited a load in her. She told me.

Anytime I want she available. But I rather keep it with the bookers better.

Talent. This only if you can't get with a booker I recommend her.What was the damage?

Dohma22
08-10-21, 17:28
Hey all new to oc and Monger time is limited so need to be selective. Tried ckb a few times and Havana. Looking for FS or HJ with a looker no grandmas. Looks like wellness, le palace, new moon and sh are best bets? Any others? Which would you recommend first thanks!

Slammer6008
08-10-21, 20:39
Hey all new to oc and Monger time is limited so need to be selective. Tried ckb a few times and Havana. Looking for FS or HJ with a looker no grandmas. Looks like wellness, le palace, new moon and sh are best bets? Any others? Which would you recommend first thanks!Try them out an report back!!

OCRanger
08-10-21, 21:37
Sorry late post. Saw Andy again at Bamboo Thursday. Best massage with the best HJ finish. Lots of ball play and slow stroking. No rushing at all. Don't touch her and she will take her time stroking. My ATF for HJ.Andy has the best tease, but for HJ, Ana at Bamboo is better imo.

Heartless Jay
08-11-21, 00:19
Andy has the best tease, but for HJ, Ana at Bamboo is better imo.Kind of a toss up for the better HJ, Ana or Andy. Andy does a great slow stroke, keeping you right on the edge for a good 10 minutes. But she's not fond of being groped. Not that big of a deal though, as although I really do enjoy fucking a girl with A cups, they aren't much to squeeze. Now Ana does allow some UTC roaming, but again with the A cups. The real difference with her though is that she'll go three knuckles deep on the prostate if you let her. Really can't lose either way, IMO.

RTDriver
08-11-21, 00:41
Overall, an accurate post. Been to this chain of MP's before and I wasn't so turned on. 40+140 for a non-GFE CBJ and cfs wasn't compelling me to return. Yes, it was with a younger prettier provider. But the negatives outweighed the those positives. CBJ, CFS, hard implants, non-GFE. If this place was 40+100, I'd probably drop by once every couple of months.

What's the deal with all the asterisks? Are we trying to write a haiku?Yeah sorry about the asterisks. I write these reports in Samsung notes and when I copy and paste over to the usasexguide. Nl website all the asterisks get added for some reason.

I will try to delete them before hitting the upload button.

BTW I felt compelled to visit Eco Apple after I wrote that report on New Moon Apple. Will try to post my Eco Apple report this weekend so the info is timely and actionable.

Eddy68
08-11-21, 08:35
What was the damage?The damage was 2 notes, . 50 entrance.

MikeSilero00
08-11-21, 13:38
Well she gave me FS but said definitely no BJ, FIV and DATY. Haha just kidding, dang I've got to see Nicole one day.Just leaving LP. Nicole doesn't work here anymore and according to the 3 girls they tried to pass me to, she hasn't worked here in some time.

Are all these posts about Nicole / lp fake?

VeryInterest
08-11-21, 15:33
Kind of a toss up for the better HJ, Ana or Andy. Andy does a great slow stroke, keeping you right on the edge for a good 10 minutes. But she's not fond of being groped. Not that big of a deal though, as although I really do enjoy fucking a girl with A cups, they aren't much to squeeze. Now Ana does allow some UTC roaming, but again with the A cups. The real difference with her though is that she'll go three knuckles deep on the prostate if you let her. Really can't lose either way, IMO.I didn't know Ana offered the prostate massage there, anyone else there offers it besides Linda?

VeryInterest
08-11-21, 15:40
The damage was 2 notes, . 50 entrance.So 250 all in?

NoClue02
08-11-21, 16:12
Kind of a toss up for the better HJ, Ana or Andy. Andy does a great slow stroke, keeping you right on the edge for a good 10 minutes. But she's not fond of being groped. Not that big of a deal though, as although I really do enjoy fucking a girl with A cups, they aren't much to squeeze. Now Ana does allow some UTC roaming, but again with the A cups. The real difference with her though is that she'll go three knuckles deep on the prostate if you let her. Really can't lose either way, IMO.I wonder if it YMMV. I have seen andy numerous times, and every time, I lift up her shirt or bra and she just giggles. I haven't got prostate from Anna and Andy yet, only Jessica and Linda.

OCRanger
08-11-21, 16:26
I wonder if it YMMV. I have seen andy numerous times, and every time, I lift up her shirt or bra and she just giggles. I haven't got prostate from Anna and Andy yet, only Jessica and Linda.Andy allowed boob touching and she does good prostate but Anna sit by your right knee area, too far for me to reach and touch anything. YMMV.

Dohma22
08-11-21, 17:20
Was pressed for time so couldn't check out the short list of recommended places in Westminster / gg so looked up a place close to where I needed to be after. Found a wellness center in Santa Ana but on the map looked more like Irvine. There's been a few Q's about that place here but no intel so decided to roll the dice cause for me that's part of the fun. Drove to the location and felt nervous cause it's in an office park area and borders Irvine and generally I wouldn't want to do anything around Irvine but what the hell address was Santa Ana so ipd isn't watching right?

Parked at the location which was an office park not strip mall. Red flag. Also across their door is a health clinic and there was a guy in scrubs working out of his trunk and another car with a family. Both parked in front of the entrance. My guess is he was covid testing them? No idea. Red flag. Oh well let's roll the dice.

Walked towards the door and of course the guy in scrubs walks out of the adjacent building and we make eye contact. I have to assume he thought I was entering the clinic. Nope! Turn 180 and front door was open. Mamasan greeted and asked if I been here before and I said yes. She asked who I saw I said don't remember I was drunk. Then she said we don't open late to which I responded I day drink!

Asked if I could choose she said no but everyone is pretty. Get to the room paid. 5 for hh. In walks the provider with a mask wearing skimpy dress. Body looked great and from what I could tell she was maybe early to mid 30's but mask never came off. She's a Kgirl and said also works in Ktown la.

Massage was light touch which thankfully didn't take long til lots of finger tip teasing. Some light grabbing of the boys. Flipped. No negotiating at all. Pulled top down and bottom of skirt up. No panties. Was allowed to roam and finger no hard rejections just minor body position adjustments. Then to my surprise she relocates to end of the table and goes to town on the boys and chode. Then of course like a ninja slips on the hat with her mouth and CBJ. I was delighted. Body was great. Manmades but there was a lot of meat in there so felt natural. She let me play with the *fish. So delighted that finito was around the corner. Popped and thanked her with 1. She didn't even count.

Her name was Miki or Kiki. Told mamasan to remember me next time and she said of course and hugged me. Told me Latinas are there on the weekend but weekdays it's Kgirls.

Will return as found the quality for the $ was spot on it's just the location still makes me uncomfortable vs a seedy strip mall. Search for a wellness center in Santa Ana in Garry and you'll find it. There's ads. Have fun be safe.

PaperTiger24
08-11-21, 17:24
I wonder if it YMMV. I have seen andy numerous times, and every time, I lift up her shirt or bra and she just giggles. I haven't got prostate from Anna and Andy yet, only Jessica and Linda.It definitely is YMMV. I can lift up her top and kiss her neck etc. Key was to push a little further on subsequent trips. Haven't been able to get her pants undone or reach inside so I stopped going to her though.

Gulongitlog
08-11-21, 19:59
Saw Yuki at Air Body. The reports are somewhat accurate but I didn't expect to be gimped in time by so much. Paid. 4 believing it was for the hour. I'm pretty sure it didn't even last 30 minutes, I was waiting for a good 10 minutes waiting for more massage but nope. No massage at all, just some pushing I guess. Though the teasing is nice. And it was an HE / BBBJ combo finish for. 8. I'd still prefer Nicole for the same price. At least the massage is well worth it plus won't be cut in time. I believe someone said she's not working there anymore, but she said she had availability last Friday. Its possible that they're just trying to get you in the door since Nicole is so busy.

SixGen
08-11-21, 20:16
Asked if I could choose she said no but everyone is pretty. Get to the room paid. 5 for hh. In walks the provider with a mask wearing skimpy dress. Body looked great and from what I could tell she was maybe early to mid 30's but mask never came off. She's a Kgirl and said also works in Ktown la.

Massage was light touch which thankfully didn't take long til lots of finger tip teasing. Some light grabbing of the boys. Flipped. No negotiating at all. Pulled top down and bottom of skirt up. No panties. Was allowed to roam and finger no hard rejections just minor body position adjustments. Then to my surprise she relocates to end of the table and goes to town on the boys and chode. Then of course like a ninja slips on the hat with her mouth and CBJ. I was delighted. Body was great. Manmades but there was a lot of meat in there so felt natural. She let me play with the *fish. So delighted that finito was around the corner. Popped and thanked her with 1. She didn't even count.

Her name was Miki or Kiki. Told mamasan to remember me next time and she said of course and hugged me. Told me Latinas are there on the weekend but weekdays it's Kgirls.

Will return as found the quality for the $ was spot on it's just the location still makes me uncomfortable vs a seedy strip mall. Search for a wellness center in Santa Ana in Garry and you'll find it. There's ads. Have fun be safe.For 1. You could have cfs here. Did she had a slim body type?

NoClue02
08-12-21, 00:35
Andy allowed boob touching and she does good prostate but Anna sit by your right knee area, too far for me to reach and touch anything. YMMV.Anna did the same with me, but just grab her hand and pull toward you, she will sit right by your tummy and you can reach wherever you want. Once you initiate that, the next time visit she will sit closer to you.

Andy never give me any hint of prostate, maybe I'm too young? Linda and Jessica, as well as kiki at air body did it automatically and kiki did it damn good!

SlickJJ
08-12-21, 02:09
Yeah sorry about the asterisks. I write these reports in Samsung notes and when I copy and paste over to the usasexguide. Nl website all the asterisks get added for some reason.

I will try to delete them before hitting the upload button.

BTW I felt compelled to visit Eco Apple after I wrote that report on New Moon Apple. Will try to post my Eco Apple report this weekend so the info is timely and actionable.Thanks for the intel. Got to pay it a visit.

Kevin80
08-12-21, 11:53
Just leaving LP. Nicole doesn't work here anymore and according to the 3 girls they tried to pass me to, she hasn't worked here in some time.

Are all these posts about Nicole / lp fake?Oh really, damn it. My fault for procrastinating, wish I had a chance to check out the infamous Nicole at least once.

Dohma22
08-12-21, 18:02
For 1. You could have cfs here. Did she had a slim body type?Yep she did. And thank you I'll drop. 5 otw out next time.

OCRanger
08-12-21, 19:51
For 1. You could have cfs here. Did she had a slim body type?Rate for cfs? I'm guessing 140 plus.

BoogUwU1776
08-12-21, 21:54
Someone dm me her body type? Looks? May visit will report.

SixGen
08-13-21, 00:06
Rate for cfs? I'm guessing 140 plus.They won't tell you but that's what is expected.

VinnieJenkins
08-13-21, 01:04
Oh really, damn it. My fault for procrastinating, wish I had a chance to check out the infamous Nicole at least once.Nicole is still works there, just seen her today. She's here everyday except Wednesday and Saturday.

Ggwrx11
08-13-21, 01:17
Within the last few weeks I've gone to two locations that are comfortable and welcoming. The first spot I want to share about does not have a name or I might have missed it. It is on 17th st in Santa Ana. It is in between Lincoln and Grand in a beat up strip mall. I didn't bother asking the provider for her name, but I'd say she was in her early 40's nothing to brag about other than an average looking provider. Paid 40 for 30 minutes and 80 for CBJ.

Other place is EJ massage. I encourage you guys to try Carol or Karol nice tight body.

MikeSilero00
08-13-21, 10:13
Nicole is still works there, just seen her today. She's here everyday except Wednesday and Saturday.My only explanation for this is there must be 2 LP, one has an extra l and the other doesn't. I went to the one without the extra l.

Qeast
08-13-21, 12:35
Was pressed for time so couldn't check out the short list of recommended places in Westminster / gg so looked up a place close to where I needed to be after. Found a wellness center in Santa Ana but on the map looked more like Irvine. There's been a few Q's about that place here but no intel so decided to roll the dice cause for me that's part of the fun. Drove to the location and felt nervous cause it's in an office park area and borders Irvine and generally I wouldn't want to do anything around Irvine but what the hell address was Santa Ana so ipd isn't watching right?

Parked at the location which was an office park not strip mall. Red flag. Also across their door is a health clinic and there was a guy in scrubs working out of his trunk and another car with a family. Both parked in front of the entrance. My guess is he was covid testing them? No idea. Red flag. Oh well let's roll the dice.

Walked towards the door and of course the guy in scrubs walks out of the adjacent building and we make eye contact. I have to assume he thought I was entering the clinic. Nope! Turn 180 and front door was open. Mamasan greeted and asked if I been here before and I said yes. She asked who I saw I said don't remember I was drunk. Then she said we don't open late to which I responded I day drink!

Will return as found the quality for the $ was spot on it's just the location still makes me uncomfortable vs a seedy strip mall. Search for a wellness center in Santa Ana in Garry and you'll find it. There's ads. Have fun be safe.I was reading this FR. The detail was good, but the name "wellness" was unfamiliar to me. I know from experience that Irvine used to have a lot of KAMPs located in business parks. I also know that SA is a city adjacent to Irvine. I go to RM, scroll and review all the MP names in SA. Two use "wellness" in their name; only one is in a business park adjacent to Irvine city limits; only one has a reported house fee of $50-"sunnywell".

I see a lot of "where is this place?" post. I don't know if these individuals don't know how to fish, or are just too lazy to fish. But for the newbies, the post above is a good example of how to figure it out yourself.

BTW. I have not been to "sunnywell" in over two decades, but the Sunnywell MMS once claimed to be affiliated with Monica (aka Skypark) -- but the experience was never like Skypark.

Budweisers13
08-13-21, 13:19
Has anyone gone to haven spa in Santa Ana? I seen it on rubmaps but it's like across the street from a police station so it looks sus, LOL any input would be appreciated.

HeadorTail
08-13-21, 14:03
Just a thought on using oblique references to shops. Three or four or ten years ago this forum was full of attempts to cleverly describe the MP's we were visiting. I guess it was an attempt to thwart LE. I was always of the opinion that we aren't any smarter than the average vice cop. If we could decipher it, so could they. Ads laid it between the lines, misspelled (sic) words, vague references. All for safety. Times have changed. Most ads are pretty direct. LE knows what's going on. IMO there's no reason to hide shop names now. Clever is good. Funny is good. But the "I had a dream" days are in the past. I was in a shop a while back that was visited by the police. Several uniformed officers entered the shop. On the way in one of them said hi to one of the ladies by name. As they left another asked if another girl still worked there. See you soon. I'm a dim bulb. Help an old guy out and tell us where you've been.

Asked if I could choose she said no but everyone is pretty. Get to the room paid. 5 for hh. In walks the provider with a mask wearing skimpy dress. Body looked great and from what I could tell she was maybe early to mid 30's but mask never came off. She's a Kgirl and said also works in Ktown la..

Mdsceg
08-13-21, 14:43
Tried lucky massage the other day, trying to find new places. The lobby has signs saying "no sexual activity. Etc". Could be a good sign or a bad one. They also had lots of religious stuff like crosses and bible quotes on the walls. Got Tracy, I didn't get a good look at her at first because it was dark and she was wearing a mask. Anyhow $35 for an hour, she did a good back massage and starts playing with my ass. On the flip she massages a bit then gets down to business. Then she puts her finger up my ass while pulling me. This chick takes initiative, I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't really roam at all, she was flat and also old, so I kept my hands down. Anyhow, nice work on her behalf. It's cheap and she really put in the effort. Would recommend if it's the sort of thing your looking for. Tipped $50 for the good service and she was very happy.

WoodYee
08-13-21, 18:25
Tried lucky massage the other day, trying to find new places. The lobby has signs saying "no sexual activity. Etc". Could be a good sign or a bad one. They also had lots of religious stuff like crosses and bible quotes on the walls. Got Tracy, I didn't get a good look at her at first because it was dark and she was wearing a mask. Anyhow $35 for an hour, she did a good back massage and starts playing with my ass. On the flip she massages a bit then gets down to business. Then she puts her finger up my ass while pulling me. This chick takes initiative, I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't really roam at all, she was flat and also old, so I kept my hands down. Anyhow, nice work on her behalf. It's cheap and she really put in the effort. Would recommend if it's the sort of thing your looking for. Tipped $50 for the good service and she was very happy.Which Lucky is this? There are 3 Lucky names in Westminster I believe and one Lucky Massage on Westminster Blvd but in Garden Grove.

Heartless Jay
08-14-21, 01:20
Has anyone gone to haven spa in Santa Ana? I seen it on rubmaps but it's like across the street from a police station so it looks sus, LOL any input would be appreciated.Why is it that the guys with 1 or 2 posts are the ones who ask straight up for info. The way it should work is this, Mr Budweiser. Get on the massage table there at this Haven Spa and then write a report and tell us about your experience.

TotalGrip
08-14-21, 01:24
S H Health Center, Westminster.

Mia.

5'6" 130 lbs.

Late to mid 20-yrs.

Walk on back. Yup, but super painful. I've never complained about a massage being too hard. This is the first time.

No teasing.

Would only accept 60.

Amazing tits! Small D, soft but perky. Nice sized nipples.

Dressed rather conservative.

HJ was ok; if not a bit below okay.

40 to house; 60 to provider.

Looks 7/10. Tits 8. 5/10.

Massage 4/10.

HJ 3/10.

May repeat. I am a breast man, and these were nice!

Heartless Jay
08-14-21, 01:37
Tried lucky massage the other day, trying to find new places. The lobby has signs saying "no sexual activity. Etc". Could be a good sign or a bad one. They also had lots of religious stuff like crosses and bible quotes on the walls. Got Tracy, I didn't get a good look at her at first because it was dark and she was wearing a mask. Anyhow $35 for an hour, she did a good back massage and starts playing with my ass. On the flip she massages a bit then gets down to business. Then she puts her finger up my ass while pulling me. This chick takes initiative, I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't really roam at all, she was flat and also old, so I kept my hands down. Anyhow, nice work on her behalf. It's cheap and she really put in the effort. Would recommend if it's the sort of thing your looking for. Tipped $50 for the good service and she was very happy.Over the years, things have changed at Lucky. 5 or 6 years back I used to go there for legit massage. And a good massage at that. No extras offered at all. All the religious paraphernalia on the shelves and signs in the rooms saying no sex were pretty much true. The place two doors down was just the opposite. No massage, just flip and jack hammer and out the door. Then I met a provider at Lucky that did some light teasing, brushing the boys now and then, and would allow self serve. Then all the providers started allowing self serve, working the sack but refusing to touch the pole. Think they knew they were losing business to the jack shack next door. Then a few years back the legit place bought out the jack shack and combined tactics. Haven't been to Lucky since covid, but I did go next door last month for a very disappointing experience, and wrote it up on this forum. Guess I should visit Lucky again for old time sake. Wonder if it's the same MMS.

Sticker
08-14-21, 09:40
Just a thought on using oblique references to shops. IMO there's no reason to hide shop names now. But the "I had a dream" days are in the past.I concur and am baffled why newer mongers (and even some supposed seasoned ones) use oblique references to spas, locations and pricing. And the "I had a dream about. " is a silly waste of keyboard strokes. LE knows what we all know, and they normally don't bother with massage joints unless they get complaints from uptight non-mongers who might be displeased with a steady stream of dudes venturing into the parlor next to the laundromat, convenience store, restaurant, doctor's office, etc.

Sunnywell Wellness on Garry is classified as Santa Ana but is just a couple of blocks away from Red Hill on the Irvine side of the 55. Hence the confusion, because that part of SA is primarily business parks. I've visited there on and off for 15 years with mixed results. It's the only Korean-run place I'm aware of in the area, and while that can be a plus in terms of service, I haven't enjoyed the true K-girl GFE there for several years. Back then they usually had just one younger +-30 pretty slim girl, and other older ones, from late 30's on up, and not as lovely. Seemed like Wednesdays were one of the regular days for a sweetie, so I was a regular for a while. Hannah was one of the fun ones, followed by Boa later, but Boa always wanted the slow, light and easy routine, from soft kisses and DATY to slow stroking. I like to mix it up a bit, so I got bored with Boa after a while and stopped going there.

Went back to check it out a couple of months ago on a Friday and got one of the older ones. She was pleasant in attitude, but slightly chunky without being curvy, formulaic in the routine, everything covered and nothing special. So I haven't been back, although if anyone confirms that Sunnywell has continued its tradition of having at least one, slim, young pretty thing, I may give it another shot.

HeadorTail
08-14-21, 10:48
Over the years, things have changed at Lucky. 5 or 6 years back I used to go there for legit massage. And a good massage at that. No extras offered at all. All the religious paraphernalia on the shelves and signs in the rooms saying no sex were pretty much true. The place two doors down was just the opposite. No massage, just flip and jack hammer and out the door. Then I met a provider at Lucky that did some light teasing, brushing the boys now and then, and would allow self serve. Then all the providers started allowing self serve, working the sack but refusing to touch the pole. Think they knew they were losing business to the jack shack next door. Then a few years back the legit place bought out the jack shack and combined tactics. Haven't been to Lucky since covid, but I did go next door last month for a very disappointing experience, and wrote it up on this forum. Guess I should visit Lucky again for old time sake. Wonder if it's the same MMS.Like Heartless Jay I've been going to the Lucky on Westminster just west of Magnolia for a long time. Always legit until a couple of years ago. When they came back from the shutdown they'd changed their menus like a lot of places. The Viet FS place had relocated. Lili, the mms / owner of Lucky decided to rent both spaces. The women are 55 and older. All will do happy endings. Some a little more. I tried it out of curiosity, not lust. When I go now it's for massage only. For the same entry f you could walk over to SH or Bamboo and find someone 25 years younger and get whatever you want.

NoClue02
08-14-21, 12:59
Nicole is still works there, just seen her today. She's here everyday except Wednesday and Saturday.Just saw Nicole at lp. My guess is mms want to promote her other girls there. I walked in and said I have an apt Nicole and mms said no Nicole here, try a diff one and called out the other girl name. Nicole came out and mms was all quiet.

JPF
08-14-21, 13:49
I concur and am baffled why newer mongers (and even some supposed seasoned ones) use oblique references to spas, locations and pricing. And the "I had a dream about. " is a silly waste of keyboard strokes. LE knows what we all know, and they normally don't bother with massage joints unless they get complaints from uptight non-mongers who might be displeased with a steady stream of dudes venturing into the parlor next to the laundromat, convenience store, restaurant, doctor's office, etc.
My assumption is that people who "dream" about their experiences are trying to protect themselves in case they get busted. Their defense would be that they never explicitly wrote about illegal activities. I am not a lawyer so do not know if that would be effective but I also assume the "dreamers" are the same and are copying something they've seen (or heard about).

HeadorTail
08-14-21, 14:42
My assumption is that people who "dream" about their experiences are trying to protect themselves in case they get busted. Their defense would be that they never explicitly wrote about illegal activities. I am not a lawyer so do not know if that would be effective but I also assume the "dreamers" are the same and are copying something they've seen (or heard about).I think your right on both counts but you can just as easily be straightforward in the review then say it was all fantasy in court. One lie is as good as another. I had a dream yesterday as well. I saw Grace at "Old Zi. " Worth a visit. How's that for obfuscation! Some detective is scratching his head over that one.

CantBuyMeLove
08-14-21, 23:46
I think your right on both counts but you can just as easily be straightforward in the review then say it was all fantasy in court. One lie is as good as another. I had a dream yesterday as well. I saw Grace at "Old Zi. " Worth a visit. How's that for obfuscation! Some detective is scratching his head over that one.You had me at obfuscation!

Nice Guy 99
08-15-21, 11:50
Where are the skirts? I've recently started up again visiting AMPs. Years ago, girl or granny, they wore skirts. To me one of the best parts of the experience was when she first stood at your head and leaned over to rub your back. At that point, your hands were on her legs and you ran up that smooth skin to see if she was wearing panties. This always cause a huge boner in my case. The girls knew this was part of the deal and didn't object. Some resisted FIV, which is understandable. Rubbing gently was always permitted, Now, it seems, they all wear yoga pants. Sure, most permit OTC pussy rubbing but not too many allow their pants to be pulled down at that point, which is awkward anyway. At my latest AMP their are 4 providers. #1 will let me pull down her pants early and #2 and #3 are pants down after the flip. #4 just doesn't get it and thinks guys are just there for vanilla massage. So my question is. Are there AMPs where the girls / grannies still wear skirts providing easy access? In reviewing posts only Sunnywell on Gary mentions skirts. Any others?

BigJohn9
08-15-21, 12:21
Where are the skirts? I've recently started up again visiting AMPs. Years ago, girl or granny, they wore skirts. To me one of the best parts of the experience was when she first stood at your head and leaned over to rub your back. At that point, your hands were on her legs and you ran up that smooth skin to see if she was wearing panties. This always cause a huge boner in my case. The girls knew this was part of the deal and didn't object. Some resisted FIV, which is understandable. Rubbing gently was always permitted, Now, it seems, they all wear yoga pants. Sure, most permit OTC pussy rubbing but not too many allow their pants to be pulled down at that point, which is awkward anyway. At my latest AMP their are 4 providers. #1 will let me pull down her pants early and #2 and #3 are pants down after the flip. #4 just doesn't get it and thinks guys are just there for vanilla massage. So my question is. Are there AMPs where the girls / grannies still wear skirts providing easy access? In reviewing posts only Sunnywell on Gary mentions skirts. Any others?Try Daisy at little beauty center.

Grimmy23
08-15-21, 15:14
Where are the skirts? I've recently started up again visiting AMPs. Years ago, girl or granny, they wore skirts. To me one of the best parts of the experience was when she first stood at your head and leaned over to rub your back. At that point, your hands were on her legs and you ran up that smooth skin to see if she was wearing panties. This always cause a huge boner in my case. The girls knew this was part of the deal and didn't object. Some resisted FIV, which is understandable. Rubbing gently was always permitted, Now, it seems, they all wear yoga pants. Sure, most permit OTC pussy rubbing but not too many allow their pants to be pulled down at that point, which is awkward anyway. At my latest AMP their are 4 providers. #1 will let me pull down her pants early and #2 and #3 are pants down after the flip. #4 just doesn't get it and thinks guys are just there for vanilla massage. So my question is. Are there AMPs where the girls / grannies still wear skirts providing easy access? In reviewing posts only Sunnywell on Gary mentions skirts. Any others?It's a trend I'm not crazy about either. As you say, there's just something fun about feeling up those bare thighs and doing the underwear check. I just make a little different game out of it now. Feel up the legs and squeeze the ass through the yoga pants and plot how I'm going to get the pants down as soon as I flip. I find that it's almost never a problem getting them down. It's just a little more work. Usually as soon as I flip I'll start rubbing the front of the hip area through the pants and then pull them down after a minute or so and they almost never resist.

Nirvana used to have all girls in skirts but they just closed a few weeks ago. Downey Therapy still has girls in skirts but that of course isn't OC.

PharmHobby
08-15-21, 18:19
I'm visiting from the Midwest and stopped by Fullerton Spa today on a recommendation. Saw Sonia- she's a bit older, maybe late 40's /50's but not too bad looking-still pretty thin. After a perfunctory rub, on the flip I went for a HJ. She really pushed a BJ (implied BBBJ) but I wasn't in the mood. The HJ was quite nice-she took her time, used oil and really knew how to edge. She didn't get naked but allowed UTC roaming. Her small ass felt pretty good getting that HJ. After completing, she insisted on another run so I had her massage my head. Nice persaonality. Total was $ (. 4/. 6). Recommend if you don't mind a bit older and enjoy a good HJ.

JohnRichard
08-15-21, 20:45
I concur and am baffled why newer mongers (and even some supposed seasoned ones) use oblique references to spas, locations and pricing. And the "I had a dream about. " is a silly waste of keyboard strokes. LE knows what we all know, and they normally don't bother with massage joints unless they get complaints from uptight non-mongers who might be displeased with a steady stream of dudes venturing into the parlor next to the laundromat, convenience store, restaurant, doctor's office, etc.

Sunnywell Wellness on Garry is classified as Santa Ana but is just a couple of blocks away from Red Hill on the Irvine side of the 55. Hence the confusion, because that part of SA is primarily business parks. I've visited there on and off for 15 years with mixed results. It's the only Korean-run place I'm aware of in the area, and while that can be a plus in terms of service, I haven't enjoyed the true K-girl GFE there for several years. Back then they usually had just one younger +-30 pretty slim girl, and other older ones, from late 30's on up, and not as lovely. Seemed like Wednesdays were one of the regular days for a sweetie, so I was a regular for a while. Hannah was one of the fun ones, followed by Boa later, but Boa always wanted the slow, light and easy routine, from soft kisses and DATY to slow stroking. I like to mix it up a bit, so I got bored with Boa after a while and stopped going there.

Went back to check it out a couple of months ago on a Friday and got one of the older ones. She was pleasant in attitude, but slightly chunky without being curvy, formulaic in the routine, everything covered and nothing special. So I haven't been back, although if anyone confirms that Sunnywell has continued its tradition of having at least one, slim, young pretty thing, I may give it another shot.Thank you for posting this! Refreshed some good memories. I remember boa. I think she used to work at sunny and another place in sgv? Tue Wed in sna. I only saw her couple times because of very tight window in which I could visit between work stuff. Fun time for 1. 4 all in. Had heard bb being mentioned in the location but I was not visiting frequently enough to get that.

Might give the place a try when I get a chance. If I do, will definitely post.

What is the damage now?

BigM1
08-15-21, 20:51
It's a trend I'm not crazy about either. As you say, there's just something fun about feeling up those bare thighs and doing the underwear check. I just make a little different game out of it now. Feel up the legs and squeeze the ass through the yoga pants and plot how I'm going to get the pants down as soon as I flip. I find that it's almost never a problem getting them down. It's just a little more work. Usually as soon as I flip I'll start rubbing the front of the hip area through the pants and then pull them down after a minute or so and they almost never resist.

Nirvana used to have all girls in skirts but they just closed a few weeks ago. Downey Therapy still has girls in skirts but that of course isn't OC.Anyone know when Nirvana will open up again,?

Grimmy23
08-15-21, 22:12
Anyone know when Nirvana will open up again,?I was in that part of town the other day. Their sign is gone so my assumption is they're gone permanently.

Sticker
08-16-21, 10:01
Thank you for posting this! Refreshed some good memories. I remember boa. What is the damage now?HF was either $40 or $45 if I recall. It's been a little while. Pretty sure I gave $120 to the most recent girl, for DATY, CBJ and CFS. But as I mentioned, she was a little older with a non-memorable bod, so I haven't been back since. If you or anyone visit and find that Boa, Hannah or someone similar is working there, share and share alike.

RedRoddddd
08-16-21, 12:26
Where are the skirts? I've recently started up again visiting AMPs. Years ago, girl or granny, they wore skirts. To me one of the best parts of the experience was when she first stood at your head and leaned over to rub your back. At that point, your hands were on her legs and you ran up that smooth skin to see if she was wearing panties. This always cause a huge boner in my case. The girls knew this was part of the deal and didn't object. Some resisted FIV, which is understandable. Rubbing gently was always permitted, Now, it seems, they all wear yoga pants. Sure, most permit OTC pussy rubbing but not too many allow their pants to be pulled down at that point, which is awkward anyway. At my latest AMP their are 4 providers. #1 will let me pull down her pants early and #2 and #3 are pants down after the flip. #4 just doesn't get it and thinks guys are just there for vanilla massage. So my question is. Are there AMPs where the girls / grannies still wear skirts providing easy access? In reviewing posts only Sunnywell on Gary mentions skirts. Any others?Try CBK in Westminster, some times very nice party dresses. Dresses and skirts do seem rare these days, maybe GG Body & Foot Massage some older K girls and chicas. Edinger by subway in SA some dress like airline stewardesses. Linda at two-lips usually has a longer dress that comes off really easy. Happy hunting.

Slammer6008
08-16-21, 13:47
Try CBK in Westminster, some times very nice party dresses. Dresses and skirts do seem rare these days, maybe GG Body & Foot Massage some older K girls and chicas. Edinger by subway in SA some dress like airline stewardesses. Linda at two-lips usually has a longer dress that comes off really easy. Happy hunting.Yeah Linda always dressed to Fuck. 👍.

Slammer6008
08-16-21, 14:11
Try CBK in Westminster, some times very nice party dresses. Dresses and skirts do seem rare these days, maybe GG Body & Foot Massage some older K girls and chicas. Edinger by subway in SA some dress like airline stewardesses. Linda at two-lips usually has a longer dress that comes off really easy. Happy hunting.I love that Tiffany. I think she's sexy I love her smile an her eyes.

D Schrute
08-16-21, 17:03
Had a rare weekday off. Texted 6* for the lineup. Cindy, Angela, and Niki. Cindy looked OK, Angela looked way too good to be true, and I haven't heard of either. I know Niki has been reviewed before so I made an appointment for her.

Previous info said she would do FS for $120. She would not take $120 for FS. Said $100 for CBJ.

CBJ was OK. A little toothy at times. Went to 69, she smelled and tasted fine. 25 minutes, finished with a HJ and wiped down with a hot towel. She said I'm too strong. I likely won't repeat. Maybe I should have asked for Angela and toftt.

I still need to give Tiffany at ckb a go. Tried texting the number just in case and still haven't received a response.

ChThrowAway
08-16-21, 18:18
Has anyone heard of this place? Tried looking up the name and phone number with no hits. Any intel would be appreciated!

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/235933?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=pmd_778f44f861d120a9341218ccdcc43a2861282a2f-1629152111-0-gqNtZGzNAc2jcnBszQe6

PharmHobby
08-16-21, 19:28
Visited Sunnywell on Garry Ave this afternoon. While pausing in the parking lot of the office complex was approached by a nurse if I was there for COVID testing-so off to an odd start. I got Boa and she is very sexy and pretty. One of the most attractive AMP girls I've been with. When she came in and immediately told me to put my mask back on-should have taken that as a hint to just leave and forfeit the house fee of. 5 . Boa proceeded to start walking on my back and I asked her to quit-not my thing. Warning sign no 2. She then started with a half-ass rub but placed my hand on her kitty which was nice and wet. Felt amazing. She then asked me to get her tip. I offered $ and she insisted on $. 2. Thinking of that kitty and her gorgeous body, I agreed to the $. 2 tip. Boa then did a little body teasing with her tongue which felt great. On the flip things went downhill. She immediately put on the cover and started CBJ with no preliminaries. I was able to feel her boobs and kitty but not much. The main problem was her CBJ-way too fast for me. I asked her twice to slow down but she never really got the message. Next she switched to a handshake which was again too fast-jackhammer speed. Maybe some guys like that but I just can't handle it. I finally just finished myself off it was so bad. All this with a damn mask on too!

Total damage $. 7 Boa is gorgeous but I will not repeat. Enjoyed Fullerton yesterday much more but with an older provider.

Grimmy23
08-16-21, 19:52
I tried out Sam, independent provider working out of her apartment in Orange. https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/127919 Pictures are accurate. She's mid-30's, curvy but not fat, maybe a slight belly but not off putting. Attractive face, nice natural D's. Southern accent that you can find either sexy or annoying depending on what you like. Very friendly, sort of chatty (maybe too chatty for some of you). Made the appointment over text. She responds quickly. It's $160 for an hour. She greeted me at the door of her apartment wearing lingerie. Paid her the donation and she directed me to undress and lay face down. She took her lingerie off right away. The massage was a mix of decent therapeutic massage with firm pressure and soft teasing. She's not CMT quality, but no providers reviewed here really are. It's a good sensual massage though that you might find stress relieving. On the flip you get a nice view of her naked shapely body. She's completely bald downstairs if that matters. She doesn't mind a little roaming but no FIV. She does a lot of edging so when you're ready to blow you can really let loose and unload a lot. Nice slow, sensual release. Session was not rushed at all. If you're looking for a reasonably good massage with a HJ finish she's an exceptional value for the money. Compared to Havana which I'm a big fan of, she's about $100 cheaper for similar service, just not quite as much body on body but still plenty of contact. Shes also just a few dollars more expensive than house fee + tip for a HJ at most AMPs where you get a rush job and a usually not completely naked girl. I will be seeing her again.

StubbornMule
08-16-21, 20:17
I tried out Sam, independent provider working out of her apartment in Orange. https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/127919 Pictures are accurate. She's mid-30's, curvy but not fat, maybe a slight belly but not off putting. Attractive face, nice natural D's. Southern accent that you can find either sexy or annoying depending on what you like. Very friendly, sort of chatty (maybe too chatty for some of you). Made the appointment over text. She responds quickly. It's $160 for an hour. She greeted me at the door of her apartment wearing lingerie. Paid her the donation and she directed me to undress and lay face down. She took her lingerie off right away. The massage was a mix of decent therapeutic massage with firm pressure and soft teasing. She's not CMT quality, but no providers reviewed here really are. It's a good sensual massage though that you might find stress relieving. On the flip you get a nice view of her naked shapely body. She's completely bald downstairs if that matters. She doesn't mind a little roaming but no FIV. She does a lot of edging so when you're ready to blow you can really let loose and unload a lot. Nice slow, sensual release. Session was not rushed at all. If you're looking for a reasonably good massage with a HJ finish she's an exceptional value for the money. Compared to Havana which I'm a big fan of, she's about $100 cheaper for similar service, just not quite as much body on body but still plenty of contact. Shes also just a few dollars more expensive than house fee + tip for a HJ at most AMPs where you get a rush job and a usually not completely naked girl. I will be seeing her again.Wait, is Havana $260 now? I thought it was $205 all in ($65 at the door + $140 to the girl).

Is it just me, or have prices gone up by $60/ session for high-end girls over the past few months? First Krystal raised her rates, now it seems so are her competitors. I remember when you could get Krystal for $165/ hour.

If anyone can point me to a girl who A) gives a decent therapeutic massage with B) a decent finish at C) a pricepoint less than $180/ hour while D) not looking like a granny or a homeless person, I would be very grateful!

Grimmy23
08-16-21, 20:22
Wait, is Havana $260 now? I thought it was $205 all in ($65 at the door + $140 to the girl).

Is it just me, or have prices gone up by $60/ session for high-end girls over the past few months? First Krystal raised her rates, now it seems so are her competitors. I remember when you could get Krystal for $165/ hour.

If anyone can point me to a girl who A) gives a decent therapeutic massage with B) a decent finish at C) a pricepoint less than $180/ hour while D) not looking like a granny or a homeless person, I would be very grateful!Yeah, Havana is $205 all in for an hour. Sam offers exactly what you're looking for. Decent age, attractive, good massage and nice finish, all for $160.

Slammer6008
08-16-21, 21:49
Had a rare weekday off. Texted 6* for the lineup. Cindy, Angela, and Niki. Cindy looked OK, Angela looked way too good to be true, and I haven't heard of either. I know Niki has been reviewed before so I made an appointment for her.

Previous info said she would do FS for $120. She would not take $120 for FS. Said $100 for CBJ.

CBJ was OK. A little toothy at times. Went to 69, she smelled and tasted fine. 25 minutes, finished with a HJ and wiped down with a hot towel. She said I'm too strong. I likely won't repeat. Maybe I should have asked for Angela and toftt.

I still need to give Tiffany at ckb a go. Tried texting the number just in case and still haven't received a response.Call the number at Ckb. Has anyone tried melody at The sister location in Tustin?

HeadorTail
08-16-21, 22:15

I still need to give Tiffany at ckb a go. Tried texting the number just in case and still haven't received a response.Let's just say that's a really old picture of Angela. She makes up for the age lines by being bitchy. She's a pass.

Amilici69
08-17-21, 12:24
Yeah, Havana is $205 all in for an hour. Sam offers exactly what you're looking for. Decent age, attractive, good massage and nice finish, all for $160.I had taken a break the last couple of months. Was seeing Krystal every 2 weeks for a couple months now. Was shocked to see the price increase. Seems a bit extreme but maybe you guys are right. She is slowly transitioning out of the business and there are fools paying more. Trish I have never experienced so with Krystals increase I reached out and she raised her rates to 200.

I'm not looking for FS. Love a hot woman good massage and happy. But at these prices may have to go back to the grand moms. If anyone can share any new finds that are more reasonable (120-180 range) I'd appreciate the help!

D Schrute
08-17-21, 14:02
Let's just say that's a really old picture of Angela. She makes up for the age lines by being bitchy. She's a pass.What a shame. Appreciate you. Cheers.

SlappySalami
08-17-21, 15:19
Checked out a new place at 8345 GG Blvd, same center as Red Castle K Bbq, just yards from the old Fern St. Years ago this used to be Jo Jie Spa which was awesome. Anyhoo, saw the lineup. There's a cute 22 yr old who still has her babyfat. She was amazing, just superb. There's a white girl with red hair, a super busty Asian brunette, and also a grandma if you're into that. 657 252 9768 is their number. Been there 3 times already for the cute 22 yr old. I don't want to give her name. Its best to get to know mms. Mms told me there's more girls coming soon. They have late hours, and this place is pretty low key, you'll find the walk of shame is not too bad.

Heartless Jay
08-17-21, 21:22
After multiple visits with both Andy and Anna, MMS set me up with Jessica, as Anna was off today. She is your typical 40 ish, not skinny like Anna but not fat. Just a bit of a pooch belly. Massage was standard Bamboo, that is to say well above average for a place offering extras. When it was time for the face down tease, she gave the best reach under I can remember. On the flip, a nice long edging session. She didn't protest mild roaming, stayed nice and close to me. Just a bit of butt play, one knuckle deep, not a true prostate exam but also didn't need to run to the shitter afterwards. One thing that really worked for me is that she looked straight into my eyes through the whole HE process, then pulled my face against her neck for the finale. Then kept stroking slower and slower until I called her off. Then a nice foot massage, which I snored through, happy dreams. I've never heard mention of her name on this forum, but new girl or not, I'm damn glad to meet her. BTW, there's something about MMS at this place. I'd really like to bone her. Is it just me?

Dohma22
08-18-21, 00:02
I was reading this FR. The detail was good, but the name "wellness" was unfamiliar to me. I know from experience that Irvine used to have a lot of KAMPs located in business parks. I also know that SA is a city adjacent to Irvine. I go to RM, scroll and review all the MP names in SA. Two use "wellness" in their name; only one is in a business park adjacent to Irvine city limits; only one has a reported house fee of $50-"sunnywell".

I see a lot of "where is this place?" post. I don't know if these individuals don't know how to fish, or are just too lazy to fish. But for the newbies, the post above is a good example of how to figure it out yourself.

BTW. I have not been to "sunnywell" in over two decades, but the Sunnywell MMS once claimed to be affiliated with Monica (aka Skypark) -- but the experience was never like Skypark.Thank you!. Provided enough detail and even verified in google myself to find the place. Would not have left it vague if there wasn't enough to find it. Google wellness and Santa Ana and it's the top result and it's in an office park don't even need to go to rm. It's vague because you want to limit the amount of info of a particular place that can be found via searching, to the reader can figure it out. Sorry bad habit been doing this for a while and even talk in code in person. Because there was limited info in the forum didn't want to blow the spot up just yet and let oc vets chime in as I'm new to the area. I'm respectful of you vets!

To an earlier reply, yes it was cfs.

Also, I think the dreams are hilarious. I find it interesting the decide what someone is trying to say. Indeed everyone must leave enough info for others to find a place.

Mel
08-18-21, 01:33
BTW, there's something about MMS at this place. I'd really like to bone her. Is it just me?No, not just you. Get in line.

Grimmy23
08-18-21, 09:17
I had taken a break the last couple of months. Was seeing Krystal every 2 weeks for a couple months now. Was shocked to see the price increase. Seems a bit extreme but maybe you guys are right. She is slowly transitioning out of the business and there are fools paying more. Trish I have never experienced so with Krystals increase I reached out and she raised her rates to 200.

I'm not looking for FS. Love a hot woman good massage and happy. But at these prices may have to go back to the grand moms. If anyone can share any new finds that are more reasonable (120-180 range) I'd appreciate the help!I discovered a provider in Lakewood near the mall. She's a large mixed black / Latina. Actual CMT (I was able to verify her license through a resource available to spa owners). Works out of a small office where she's the only provider. For $60 she will give a really good, legit half hour massage (or $80 for an hour), but she will do it undraped unless you specifically request otherwise, and she will give a HJ finish for an extra 40 tip. She doesn't take any clothes off (you don't really want her to. She's not unattractive, just big) but she will allow OTC roaming, or even a little UTC. I was able to slip a hand down her yoga pants and she didn't protest. I've heard that ahe wil, so prostate for an extra fee. I've also heard, although I'm not sure how accurate this is, that she will do nude and allow FIV for an extra fee once you become a regular. Her HJ technique is exceptionally good and I nutted pretty hard when I saw her. She's not someone I'd see all the time, but for $100 for a good quality massage and HJ she's worth adding to the rotation. She has a website. Google Royal Divinity Massage.

HeadorTail
08-18-21, 10:00
After multiple visits with both Andy and Anna, MMS set me up with Jessica, as Anna was off today. She is your typical 40 ish, not skinny like Anna but not fat. Just a bit of a pooch belly. Massage was standard Bamboo, that is to say well above average for a place offering extras. When it was time for the face down tease, she gave the best reach under I can remember. On the flip, a nice long edging session. She didn't protest mild roaming, stayed nice and close to me. Just a bit of butt play, one knuckle deep, not a true prostate exam but also didn't need to run to the shitter afterwards. One thing that really worked for me is that she looked straight into my eyes through the whole HE process, then pulled my face against her neck for the finale. Then kept stroking slower and slower until I called her off. Then a nice foot massage, which I snored through, happy dreams. I've never heard mention of her name on this forum, but new girl or not, I'm damn glad to meet her. BTW, there's something about MMS at this place. I'd really like to bone her. Is it just me?Jessica has been there over a year. Attractive lady. My first visit was similar to yours. The second was identical (maybe one knuckle deeper) and promises of more next time. Third visit the same, including "next time. " It turns out that "next time" means no to her. I'm ok with the good massage and happy ending Mindy has taught them but I don't like to be led on. I moved on to others there. I saw her about a month later walking out of a room. She whispered, "Me!" I whispered back, "Next time. " I saw her a couple of weeks later and she said "Why not me?" I said "Next time. " She said I always say that. I said so do you. It took her a second but she got it and laughed. Now when we pass each other she says, "Hi, Next Time!" All the girls there do more to a few guys. What's the saying about war? "All give some, some give all. ".

And about Mindy, tiny and unavailable. Wish she'd do something about that mole. Very nice lady.

Kknm1
08-18-21, 10:32
Well what can I say, must be new ownership, all therapists that were working here the last few years are now gone. A new Vietnamese Therapist Staff is now working here Daily from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm. I have gotten a number of massages from Jenny, an extremely talented therapist or better yet a must see, I have followed Jenny from other shops (Cutie and Lotus in Stanton to name a few), so yes I know or give one of the other therapists a try. They do have parking available behind the shop, they are located on a street with limited parking, so park behind the shop. Enjoy.

Find Out For Yourself About Her Services. I've seen her over 100 times in over ten years. This is Real.

The Shops new number begins with 657 area code.

Stay Safe.Thanks for the info, I was wondering where she went. I came see her and made sure I got her phone number this time. BTW, when I was there saw another girl name Jessica. Thin body, looks similar to Jenny but younger. I will come back to check her out for sure.

Grimmy23
08-18-21, 15:48
I know I've given this place lukewarm reviews in the past, but I'm also a firm believer that I have to visit a place 3 or 4 times before I fully draw an opinion on it. I've been to New Spa 4 times now and my conclusion is that for the price, it's a good place to go for a little relaxation and a quick ball draining. The providers there are a bit older. In their mid-30's to mid / late 40's I'd guess. But they've all been reasonably attractive. Nobody there is ugly. The service there is very standard. It always starts with the typical AMP-style back rub with the reach under, then flip and HJ finish. You only get a HJ here, nothing more. All four providers I've had there did the HJ immediately after the flip, then completed the time with actual massage. That's somewhat unusual for MPs. Usually as soon as you blow they start rushing you out the door. That doesn't happen here. None of the four providers I've had there had any issues at all with me pulling their pants down and lifting their shirts up and going for the bra. They don't do it themselves, but if you do it they don't resist. I've never tried to insert FIV there. Don't know if they'd object or not. None of them ever asked or haggled over tips either. It's 40 house + 40 tip for 30 minutes of relaxation and HJ. It's not spectacular but it always gets the job done. If I'm in the mood for just a HJ and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this has become my go to place.

NoClue02
08-18-21, 17:17
Jessica has been there over a year. Attractive lady. My first visit was similar to yours. The second was identical (maybe one knuckle deeper) and promises of more next time. Third visit the same, including "next time. " It turns out that "next time" means no to her. I'm ok with the good massage and happy ending Mindy has taught them but I don't like to be led on. I moved on to others there. I saw her about a month later walking out of a room. She whispered, "Me!" I whispered back, "Next time. " I saw her a couple of weeks later and she said "Why not me?" I said "Next time. " She said I always say that. I said so do you. It took her a second but she got it and laughed. Now when we pass each other she says, "Hi, Next Time!" All the girls there do more to a few guys. What's the saying about war? "All give some, some give all. ".

And about Mindy, tiny and unavailable. Wish she'd do something about that mole. Very nice lady.I have seen Jessica numerous times, never had the hint of anything more than a HJ and a semi prostate massage. At least with Anna, she'll let you fiv, but haven't seen her as much as I used to.

Kknm1
08-18-21, 18:16
Call the number at Ckb. Has anyone tried melody at The sister location in Tustin?You need to clear your inbox, been trying to send you more messages won't go thru.

SlickJJ
08-18-21, 21:56
You need to clear your inbox, been trying to send you more messages won't go thru.You know Slammer is a rock star. Trying to get a hold of him is like trying to talk to a Kardashian.

GentleSun
08-19-21, 01:51
I know I've given this place lukewarm reviews in the past, but I'm also a firm believer that I have to visit a place 3 or 4 times before I fully draw an opinion on it. I've been to New Spa 4 times now and my conclusion is that for the price, it's a good place to go for a little relaxation and a quick ball draining. The providers there are a bit older. In their mid-30's to mid / late 40's I'd guess. But they've all been reasonably attractive. Nobody there is ugly. The service there is very standard. It always starts with the typical AMP-style back rub with the reach under, then flip and HJ finish. You only get a HJ here, nothing more. All four providers I've had there did the HJ immediately after the flip, then completed the time with actual massage. That's somewhat unusual for MPs. Usually as soon as you blow they start rushing you out the door. That doesn't happen here. None of the four providers I've had there had any issues at all with me pulling their pants down and lifting their shirts up and going for the bra. They don't do it themselves, but if you do it they don't resist. I've never tried to insert FIV there. Don't know if they'd object or not. None of them ever asked or haggled over tips either. It's 40 house + 40 tip for 30 minutes of relaxation and HJ. It's not spectacular but it always gets the job done. If I'm in the mood for just a HJ and don't want to spend an arm and a leg, this has become my go to place.Thanks for the tip! Good info.

Slammer6008
08-19-21, 09:38
You know Slammer is a rock star. Trying to get a hold of him is like trying to talk to a Kardashian.LOL. I am ready to receive.

HeadorTail
08-19-21, 11:07
You know Slammer is a rock star. Trying to get a hold of him is like trying to talk to a Kardashian.Geez Slammer. I didn't know you had a second user name! LOL.

Slammer6008
08-19-21, 15:35
Geez Slammer. I didn't know you had a second user name! LOL.Haha Not yet.

Slammer6008
08-19-21, 15:42
I'll be heading down south over the weekend looking for somewhere to try on Sunday. Lake forest, Laguna Hills, Laguna Compton. 😳just seeing if everybody's paying attention. LolLooking for somewhere to try that say. I'm the best she ever had and it's her first time also. And don't tell anybody. LOL prefer slim Asian.

Chip74
08-19-21, 23:45
Saw Chloe a cute 26 Asian spinner today. Half hour appointment 40 house 80 tip, got what I needed but everything was average. Nothing spectacular to report.

Ggwrx11
08-20-21, 03:06
Had a bit of time to kill on my way home from work and decided to stop by at the famous bamboo on magnolia / Westminster, 2nd floor. I got there and wanted to check out MMS as a previous post mentioned that she was decent looking. I was not impressed, but still decided to give it a try. There is always a 1st time for everything, right? Haha.

House fee was $35. Used the restroom before I was led to the area that is not even a room. I didn't bother asking the provider for her name, but I would say she was anything to brag about. About 5 minutes into my massage I heard the monger on the other die of the curtain moaning as he was getting his HE. I decided to start rubbing my provider leg and she pulled my ear the first time I touched her. I insisted, but she kept massaging my back. After about 25 minutes she took the sheet off my back and began teasing. The tease was amazing, and she tried to stick her finger inside me a few times. I resisted and flipped. No negotiations were made. She started the HJ and that's when I made the BJ sign. She answered by lifting one finger up. I told her I only had $60 and she said no. I stood and reached my wallet and pulled a cover out. I applied it myself and she began working her skills. After about 7 minutes I blew in the bag. I was able to get FIV and also pulled her top down.

Might repeat in the future.

HeadorTail
08-21-21, 13:54
Had a bit of time to kill on my way home from work and decided to stop by at the famous bamboo on magnolia / Westminster, 2nd floor. I got there and wanted to check out MMS as a previous post mentioned that she was decent looking. I was not impressed, but still decided to give it a try. There is always a 1st time for everything, right? Haha.

House fee was $35. Used the restroom before I was led to the area that is not even a room. I didn't bother asking the provider for her name, but I would say she was anything to brag about. About 5 minutes into my massage I heard the monger on the other die of the curtain moaning as he was getting his HE. I decided to start rubbing my provider leg and she pulled my ear the first time I touched her. I insisted, but she kept massaging my back. After about 25 minutes she took the sheet off my back and began teasing. The tease was amazing, and she tried to stick her finger inside me a few times. I resisted and flipped. No negotiations were made. She started the HJ and that's when I made the BJ sign. She answered by lifting one finger up. I told her I only had $60 and she said no. I stood and reached my wallet and pulled a cover out. I applied it myself and she began working her skills. After about 7 minutes I blew in the bag. I was able to get FIV and also pulled her top down.

Might repeat in the future.Thanks a bunch. I'll race down ask for girl that plays stink finger. Or maybe when you're going to post something ask her name.

D Schrute
08-21-21, 17:24
I was finally able to see Tiffany. Reports about her are not exaggerated. She's a beauty and I'll definitely be back. Thanks for the help Slammer.

Slammer6008
08-21-21, 20:12
Thanks a bunch. I'll race down ask for girl that plays stink finger. Or maybe when you're going to post something ask her name.Oh yeah I know who he's talking about it's The Chinese girl around 45 with short to medium hair. She calls you honey. 😳.

Caribe
08-21-21, 20:28
Oh yeah I know who he's talking about it's The Chinese girl around 45 with short to medium hair. She calls you honey. 😳.He hair is also dyed reddish brown and she wears a pair of bejazzled wedge-heeled flip-flops.

Slammer6008
08-21-21, 20:53
He hair is also dyed reddish brown and she wears a pair of bejazzled wedge-heeled flip-flops.Now you're onto something.

RedRoddddd
08-21-21, 21:36
He hair is also dyed reddish brown and she wears a pair of bejazzled wedge-heeled flip-flops.Bedazzled, now that brings back memories. I wonder what Misha is doing right now?

Hadez
08-22-21, 19:04
Made a post not too long ago about this. Lots of older spots and spots with some cute girls before the lock down.

Currently best spots I know of.

New Moon Spa in Garden Grove. Recently reviewed. No massage just sex with a relatively young girl. Late 20's / early 30's.

If you willing to go to San Pedro this spot has young girls in dresses. Just HJ.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26640-s-western-ave-harbor-city-los-angeles/12807080.html

Have had girls in multiple places tell me all this free money the government giving out making it hard for them to hire girls.

Where are the skirts? I've recently started up again visiting AMPs. Years ago, girl or granny, they wore skirts. To me one of the best parts of the experience was when she first stood at your head and leaned over to rub your back. At that point, your hands were on her legs and you ran up that smooth skin to see if she was wearing panties. This always cause a huge boner in my case. The girls knew this was part of the deal and didn't object. Some resisted FIV, which is understandable. Rubbing gently was always permitted, Now, it seems, they all wear yoga pants. Sure, most permit OTC pussy rubbing but not too many allow their pants to be pulled down at that point, which is awkward anyway. At my latest AMP their are 4 providers. #1 will let me pull down her pants early and #2 and #3 are pants down after the flip. #4 just doesn't get it and thinks guys are just there for vanilla massage. So my question is. Are there AMPs where the girls / grannies still wear skirts providing easy access? In reviewing posts only Sunnywell on Gary mentions skirts. Any others?

Nice Guy 99
08-22-21, 19:59
I've got an excuse to disappear for a couple of hours on Wednesday. As some might have seen, I'm in search of AMP girls wearing skirts. To slide my hands up their legs for a panty check is VERY exciting for me. I'm thinking of Sunnywell in Santa Ana or Downey in Hampshire Square. Advice? Better choices?? Both seem to have girls in skirts.

Grimmy23
08-22-21, 23:22
Made a post not too long ago about this. Lots of older spots and spots with some cute girls before the lock down.

Currently best spots I know of.

New Moon Spa in Garden Grove. Recently reviewed. No massage just sex with a relatively young girl. Late 20's / early 30's.

If you willing to go to San Pedro this spot has young girls in dresses. Just HJ.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26640-s-western-ave-harbor-city-los-angeles/12807080.html

Have had girls in multiple places tell me all this free money the government giving out making it hard for them to hire girls.I believe it. Hiring is exceptionally difficult right now. My spa (fully legit) hasn't had a new MT application in about 6 months. I have a touch time even hiring front desk girls and I usually have people banging my door down for that job. Fortunately the handouts end in a couple more weeks.

TheBenster
08-23-21, 10:21
Thanks a bunch. I'll race down ask for girl that plays stink finger. Or maybe when you're going to post something ask her name.Jessica will do the trick.

BoneRanger22
08-23-21, 11:22
100 percent. Memories. Misha and Christy miss those sessions.

Bedazzled, now that brings back memories. I wonder what Misha is doing right now?

IrvineResident
08-23-21, 17:06
Went there back in July based on their IG page. All the girls looked good on the page so I didn't specify. Pulled Jessica. She did not look like the pic that much. Not sure if they use random pics from the net that are close resemblance or not. Opted for 30 min HJ. Enjoyed her dirty talk and she did let me have MSOG so that was nice. . 45 entrance and. 6 for the massage. It was overall meh, not worth that much.

YellowFinTuna
08-23-21, 17:17
I've got an excuse to disappear for a couple of hours on Wednesday. As some might have seen, I'm in search of AMP girls wearing skirts. To slide my hands up their legs for a panty check is VERY exciting for me. I'm thinking of Sunnywell in Santa Ana or Downey in Hampshire Square. Advice? Better choices?? Both seem to have girls in skirts.Sunnywell in S / A lists $80 an hour. Ouch! Downey looks good but I didn't see any rates but they had a nice web site.

Falcon123
08-23-21, 18:09
I've got an excuse to disappear for a couple of hours on Wednesday. As some might have seen, I'm in search of AMP girls wearing skirts. To slide my hands up their legs for a panty check is VERY exciting for me. I'm thinking of Sunnywell in Santa Ana or Downey in Hampshire Square. Advice? Better choices?? Both seem to have girls in skirts.Poa at Sunnywell is who you want then. She does this thing about 3 minutes into the massage where she comes to the side of the bed and basically hovers her crotch over your fingers and then slides them inside her completely unprovoked.

Slammer6008
08-23-21, 19:59
I was finally able to see Tiffany. Reports about her are not exaggerated. She's a beauty and I'll definitely be back. Thanks for the help Slammer.Sometimes I'll give a rookie a bone. If you get her to take her mask off she has beautiful eyes and a smile.

Please don't flood the place. Sometimes at these places these girls grills are not up to par. They can eat a corn cob through a chain-link fence😳.

Hornilius69
08-24-21, 02:31
Looking for a Legit Massage place without the HJ, FS, etc.

Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?

HeadorTail
08-24-21, 10:30

Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?Go to Serenity on the corner of Magnolia and Westminster upstairs behind the 7-11. You'll recognize Kerry from her F and C days. She and her BF own the place. She is the hostess and it's strictly legit. Good massage. And of course you know about YZ. Angela at My Happy Feet on Brookhurst does a great massage for the $30 fee plus tip. And Cindy there does everything so you get to have your cake and eat her too.

SneakyAsian
08-24-21, 14:36

Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?Only legit massage I go to are Thai massage on Yelp. Usually. 5/ h. Best you going to get.

Slammer6008
08-24-21, 14:51
Does anyone recommend one of those places for a haircut. I know I can go to the barber wax queen in orange. But want to try a new place. Where's Headortails when you need him. He's probably working on two honeys right now.

Slammer6008
08-24-21, 14:53
Does anyone recommend one of those places for a haircut. I know I can go to the barber wax queen in orange. But want to try a new place. Where's Headortails when you need him. He's probably working on two honeys right now.I just don't want to walk out of the barbershop with a dumb and dumber haircut😁.

BigJohn9
08-24-21, 15:24
I just don't want to walk out of the barbershop with a dumb and dumber haircut.Daisy at LBC, best haircut, massage, wax and pedicure.

Slammer6008
08-24-21, 19:14
Daisy at LBC, best haircut, massage, wax and pedicure.Larry Bird court? Long Beach Crips?

BigJohn9
08-24-21, 19:20
Larry Bird court? Long Beach Crips?Little beauty center.

Meshugga
08-24-21, 19:51
Poa at Sunnywell is who you want then. She does this thing about 3 minutes into the massage where she comes to the side of the bed and basically hovers her crotch over your fingers and then slides them inside her completely unprovoked.I think Poa is the only decent looking one there. The other name I remember is Sarah and she's older, probably late 40's. Her pussy was over lubricated and so loose I could barely feel it. They ask for $1. 2 but will take $1.

Meshugga
08-24-21, 19:53
Sunnywell in S / A lists $80 an hour. Ouch! Downey looks good but I didn't see any rates but they had a nice web site.Only do the half hour, $50. You'll never get a full hour anyways.

Falcon123
08-24-21, 20:05
I think Poa is the only decent looking one there. The other name I remember is Sarah and she's older, probably late 40's. Her pussy was over lubricated and so loose I could barely feel it. They ask for $1. 2 but will take $1.Yeah it's kind of a roll of the dice here. Poa isn't exactly young either though, I'd guess she's somewhere in her early 40's. They do have a rotation of Asian and Latinas to keep things interesting. The old mamasan is cool in person but she is very timid on the phone if you call ahead and ask for someone specific.

Slammer6008
08-24-21, 20:32
Little beauty center.Thank you brother 👍.

Chhnk
08-25-21, 01:16
I think Poa is the only decent looking one there. The other name I remember is Sarah and she's older, probably late 40's. Her pussy was over lubricated and so loose I could barely feel it. They ask for $1. 2 but will take $1.I think Bibi is hotter but she's only there on Sundays.

Abcd128
08-25-21, 01:22
Didn't know CBJ is on the menu. Anyone had experience?

Might repeat in the future.

JackDaniels12
08-25-21, 05:47
Anyone know of a place to get my balls waxed and a happy ending afterwards? I would prefer someone young if possible. Or is there a place like this?

NailBoiz1
08-25-21, 10:48
Anyone know of a place to get my balls waxed and a happy ending afterwards? I would prefer someone young if possible. Or is there a place like this?Look in CL OC under services or LBC in Garden Grove, OC Barber Shop in Santa Ana. But your best bet is in CL OC. You will see at least 3 or more ads in there.

HeadorTail
08-25-21, 11:34
Didn't know CBJ is on the menu. Anyone had experience?ABCD, Everything is available there from all of these women but definitely YMMV. Depends on your game, pocketbook and time invested just like most places. A disclaimer is that there are two ladies there I haven't gotten a BBBJ from or full service. But like SH downstairs and maybe Bali on McFadden and Beach, these ladies have needs. If you have the money or appeal to satisfy them, the world is your oyster.

NoClue02
08-25-21, 15:37
Didn't know CBJ is on the menu. Anyone had experience?Pretty sure there's more on the menu than HJ. Just got to find the right one and enough cash. I have heard guys and girls moaning and bed squeeking here most of the time I go. Sadly haven't find one for a BJ yet.

JackDaniels12
08-25-21, 16:29
Look in CL OC under services or LBC in Garden Grove, OC Barber Shop in Santa Ana. But your best bet is in CL OC. You will see at least 3 or more ads in there.What is CL and LBC? Sorry I'm a newbie. How is OC barber shop? Can you tell me more.

Dohma22
08-25-21, 18:09
Stopped by for the first time in the afternoon. Looking for decent massage and open to any extras. Called for available and they said come in. The a barrage of texts arrived from another #. All informative with where who and when even pic of the front door. Upon arrival happy to see it's in a walk of shame free bldg, door immediately at the top of the stairwell where the horse shoe shaped glass dome is. Got with Mia 30 min for 30. Pretty nice rack, face was ok pretty good for a 40 yo, lower half was nothing to rave about but wearing jeans. Massage was ok. I even asked for more pressure to which she obliged. She was totally cool with roaming hands otc the whole time while face down. After hot towels and flip she asked for 50 donation for HJ, 60 for top off. To which I responded well how about bottom down and fiv. She said that would be 70 - deal! Hi was nice she went as slow as I asked. Although she did not take to my request for a prostate exam. Should've negotiated that. Rack was nice and seemed natural. Ayce tittie sucking. Some fiv but she was super dry and didn't let me use her lube. After finito she cleaned with more hot towels (I actually prefer spray bottle with alcohol and a dry towel, anywhere? I requested more towels cause. It's been a while and I had a lot to release. She was nice asked if I'm 20 years old to which I responded no I'm in my 40's. She wouldn't believe me and then I said I'll bet you 70 that I'm 40. It was a good laugh.

Will definitely return due to the discreteness of the location and cost was very reasonable imo.

But. Should I request someone else next time? I was happy with her but wouldn't mind a better massage and someone more open to fiv town and is it only a jack shack? If that's the best I can do I'll still return (after visiting a few other places you all frequent).

Slammer6008
08-25-21, 18:53
ABCD, Everything is available there from all of these women but definitely YMMV. Depends on your game, pocketbook and time invested just like most places. A disclaimer is that there are two ladies there I haven't gotten a BBBJ from or full service. But like SH downstairs and maybe Bali on McFadden and Beach, these ladies have needs. If you have the money or appeal to satisfy them, the world is your oyster.But it was only one time. Headortails can't tell you the story😁.

OCTatts
08-25-21, 19:15
Thanks for the great tip. Been here twice since you made your report. Found out some more intel. Apparently there's 3 different factions operating this service. There's an older mms who answers the phone above. But I recommend contacting Cindy because the older mms is a bit manipulative and scary. Cindys phone is 714.XXX. 8761. She doesn't mind sharing her phone #.

I tried Candy, damn she is super nice. She is short and slightly plump: for some reason chubby Asian girls get me very turned on. I would give her rookie nookie of the year honors she is fantastic. There's at least 1 white girl. And there's an Asian MILF with huge knockers. They gave me a lineup, and I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear under her black dress! Immediately gave me wood. Such a nice sight, up skirt trimmed, and slightly hairy pink beaver staring at me. Very wild group of girls indeed.

Heartless Jay
08-25-21, 21:44

Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?I like Healthy Life, at Brookhurst and McFadden, next to the liquor store. Two shops with a restaurant in between. One shop with public area only, foot massage. One shop with rooms, full body. I did hear of someone getting action here, but I've had a few dozen massages here with no hint of extras. Most girls are good at their job, pretty strong legit massage. I'd ask for Judy, solid massage. And she's cute too, maybe about 30. But seriously, she does not offer any extras. Parking here blows, park beside the liquor store to avoid the restaurant traffic.

Heartless Jay
08-25-21, 21:57
Wanted to try a new place today, so went to a shop on Westminster just west of Beach. Man, the place is a dump, rooms look like something out of a back alley in a third world country. But when I saw Jessica I knew the room didn't matter. Dressed in conservative pants and shirt, but once the clothes came off, wow! Tight little body, cute face, very sweet personality. Standard 40 house fee, standard 5 minute back rub. But not standard service. Didn't rush me, sweet talk without stupid fake porn talk, very nice experience. I might suggest bringing your own cover. The one she rolled on me was industrial strength, double thick. I'm mostly a good massage followed by HE kind of guy, with the occasional BBBJ, but once in a while I want a FS experience, and not the shitty new moon rush you out the door experience. This girl is definitely worth repeating. Got her digits and will be calling.

Rdyn Nvu
08-26-21, 13:56
I think what you said is true. I called the number on the door since the doors were locked. I think some guy answered, and I made an appointment at 10 am. Door was closed still when the time came. Some girl was cleaning her car, didn't think much of her, but as she was driving away, she asked me if I had an appointment with (can't remember the name). I said 10 am. She said someone will be here shortly. I wait and some older lady drives and waves at me, comes up to the door and thanks me for waiting. Said she didn't have the key, but the other girl did. Same girl before drives back, and she has the key, LOL, WTF.

I get in, pay 40 to the older lady. I wait in the room and in comes the girl from the first car. Dressed in the black skirt, no undies, like the girl below. Told me her name was Ivy. I think she wanted 200 for everything. I said no. Wanted 100 for HJ, I said too much. Settled at 50 for HJ, but still felt like too much. Lots of oil, she put on gloves, which I did not notice and I felt her tits and rubbed her pussy area. She gave me her personal number, said she's available anytime. Nice tits, probably mid 40's, has a small gut, could probably lose 15 lbs.

Thanks for the great tip. Been here twice since you made your report. Found out some more intel. Apparently there's 3 different factions operating this service. There's an older mms who answers the phone above. But I recommend contacting Cindy because the older mms is a bit manipulative and scary. Cindys phone is 714.XXX. 8761. She doesn't mind sharing her phone #.

I tried Candy, damn she is super nice. She is short and slightly plump: for some reason chubby Asian girls get me very turned on. I would give her rookie nookie of the year honors she is fantastic. There's at least 1 white girl. And there's an Asian MILF with huge knockers. They gave me a lineup, and I could see she wasn't wearing any underwear under her black dress! Immediately gave me wood. Such a nice sight, up skirt trimmed, and slightly hairy pink beaver staring at me. Very wild group of girls indeed.

TugSpinosa
08-26-21, 14:54
Stopped by for the first time in the afternoon. Looking for decent massage and open to any extras. Called for available and they said come in. The a barrage of texts arrived from another #. All informative with where who and when even pic of the front door. Upon arrival happy to see it's in a walk of shame free bldg, door immediately at the top of the stairwell where the horse shoe shaped glass dome is. Got with Mia 30 min for 30. Pretty nice rack, face was ok pretty good for a 40 yo, lower half was nothing to rave about but wearing jeans. Massage was ok. I even asked for more pressure to which she obliged. She was totally cool with roaming hands otc the whole time while face down. After hot towels and flip she asked for 50 donation for HJ, 60 for top off. To which I responded well how about bottom down and fiv. She said that would be 70 - deal!.Tried to set something up with ckb / cbk Tiffany got told it was too late. So I went to S. H. And got Mia. Got a better massage than expected 30 for hh and lowballed 50 for HJ with top and bottoms off. I had a great time. She told me to come earlier I got there at 920 pm I ended up tipping 20 since I felt bad for lowballing and had a better than expected experience may repeat.

HeadHunter1969
08-26-21, 14:54
Anyone know of a place to get my balls waxed and a happy ending afterwards? I would prefer someone young if possible. Or is there a place like this?Waxing is fucking brutally painful! Go with laser. You'll thank me later!

HeadorTail
08-26-21, 21:54
Slammer dump some of that porn you're saving. One Last note.

Slammer6008
08-26-21, 22:49
Slammer dump some of that porn you're saving. One Last note.Everything was great like you said. ,til the midget came out. What's up with that?

Slammer6008
08-26-21, 23:06
Slammer dump some of that porn you're saving. One Last note.Your box is full size get rid of that soft porn you've been holding.

UciMagic
08-27-21, 00:18

Anyone recommends any good legit place around Bolsa area?My go to is YZ on Brookhurst. 45/ hr.

Superflytnt
08-27-21, 08:40
I think what you said is true. I called the number on the door since the doors were locked. I think some guy answered, and I made an appointment at 10 am. Door was closed still when the time came. Some girl was cleaning her car, didn't think much of her, but as she was driving away, she asked me if I had an appointment with (can't remember the name). I said 10 am. She said someone will be here shortly. I wait and some older lady drives and waves at me, comes up to the door and thanks me for waiting. Said she didn't have the key, but the other girl did. Same girl before drives back, and she has the key, LOL, WTF.

I get in, pay 40 to the older lady. I wait in the room and in comes the girl from the first car. Dressed in the black skirt, no undies, like the girl below. Told me her name was Ivy. I think she wanted 200 for everything. I said no. Wanted 100 for HJ, I said too much. Settled at 50 for HJ, but still felt like too much. Lots of oil, she put on gloves, which I did not notice and I felt her tits and rubbed her pussy area. She gave me her personal number, said she's available anytime. Nice tits, probably mid 40's, has a small gut, could probably lose 15 lbs.I also pulled Ivy. Inexperienced and asked for way too much. Never had someone use so much oil which she did not wipe off before the flip. Definitely in her 40's.

Mama San looks mean but has the dsl that I like. I would love to hate CBJ her LOL.

RBFSyndrome
08-27-21, 13:38
Stopped by for the first time in the afternoon. Looking for decent massage and open to any extras. Called for available and they said come in. The a barrage of texts arrived from another #. All informative with where who and when even pic of the front door. Upon arrival happy to see it's in a walk of shame free bldg, door immediately at the top of the stairwell where the horse shoe shaped glass dome is. Got with Mia 30 min for 30. Pretty nice rack, face was ok pretty good for a 40 yo, lower half was nothing to rave about but wearing jeans. Massage was ok. I even asked for more pressure to which she obliged. She was totally cool with roaming hands otc the whole time while face down. After hot towels and flip she asked for 50 donation for HJ, 60 for top off. To which I responded well how about bottom down and fiv. She said that would be 70 - deal! Hi was nice she went as slow as I asked. Although she did not take to my request for a prostate exam. Should've negotiated that. Rack was nice and seemed natural. Ayce tittie sucking. Some fiv but she was super dry and didn't let me use her lube. After finito she cleaned with more hot towels (I actually prefer spray bottle with alcohol and a dry towel, anywhere? I requested more towels cause. It's been a while and I had a lot to release. She was nice asked if I'm 20 years old to which I responded no I'm in my 40's. She wouldn't believe me and then I said I'll bet you 70 that I'm 40. It was a good laugh.

Will definitely return due to the discreteness of the location and cost was very reasonable imo.

But. Should I request someone else next time? I was happy with her but wouldn't mind a better massage and someone more open to fiv town and is it only a jack shack? If that's the best I can do I'll still return (after visiting a few other places you all frequent).Hmm had both Lisa and mia (few times now) and they're nice people with very nice racks (naturals), there just isn't enough teasing during the massage. I think Lisa is even less open to FIV but you may succeed at extras if you go enough. Maybe. And the fact that they wear gloves for foot massage is a bummer too. Still not a bad deal for 1 bill. I'd like to find a place that has better teasing with nice natural Ds though.

Haven't tried the third girl here because I heard she's rather petite.

PwrRngr1
08-27-21, 14:07
Was in the LF neighborhood so decided to try something new instead of hitting up the spot with multiple "Nuru" businesses. Ended up at Bio Therapy and was greeted by an Asian mamasan who took. 35 from me and directed me to remove my shoes. I placed them in a plastic bin and she picked them up and walked me to an empty room. As I was walking down the hallway I overheard spanish so I immediately got excited since they usually are FS. Typically, I pay after but I decided to try something new and left 1. 2 in plain view to get straight to business. I'm now getting undressed and this MILF looking Latina opens the door to come in but she hesitates. I told her I'm not shy and to come in as I pull down my trunks and out comes my trunk. She smiles and walks over to me with her hand out and says she is Tracy. Her hand was pretty low so I wasn't sure if she was reaching for my junk or a handshake but I politely shook her hand since we were exchanging names LOL. Next, she tells me to lay down and I'm going to skip to the fun because I would not recommend her massage. After a mediocre massage and some grazing of my balls she asks me to flip. She is from Costa Rica and has big fake tits and ass just like the colombianas. I sucked the soul out of her tits while she gave me a HJ and talked dirty. For the finale she stroked my Johnson with her big tits and begged for me to splatter them with my leche. With no sign of a BJ or condom for CFS in sight, I obliged.

Definitely would repeat but would pay less and skip the massage. It appears I assumed too much based on very little and didn't get what I thought I would.

Anyone have experience at this place with more offered? Feel free to pm if you prefer discretion.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Dohma22
08-27-21, 15:03
Took quite the tour last night around 11 pm. Started at new moon. I texted and they said come over. Upon arrival nobody was available. One of the girls let me in to use the restroom and she looked good. Short mixed young cute but had a client. They told me to go to happy face. Went there and same thing. Nobody available. Then was told to go to wellness. Got in with apple. Honestly too drunk and stoned to remember her face but body was small and tight and nice rack for her size. No massage. Straight to CBJ and cfs lots of positions. Very mechanical and she complained the entire time that she had too many customers and it was painful. I don't exactly use magnums so it was a buzzkill. Wouldn't get her again due to the attitude. 40 HH 160 donation. Need to make an appt at new moon with that hottie. The bookers seemed like a text bot and never could verify availability.

Mustang3
08-27-21, 17:09
No FS BJ here ever.

Was in the LF neighborhood so decided to try something new instead of hitting up the spot with multiple "Nuru" businesses. Ended up at Bio Therapy and was greeted by an Asian mamasan who took. 35 from me and directed me to remove my shoes. I placed them in a plastic bin and she picked them up and walked me to an empty room. As I was walking down the hallway I overheard spanish so I immediately got excited since they usually are FS. Typically, I pay after but I decided to try something new and left 1. 2 in plain view to get straight to business. I'm now getting undressed and this MILF looking Latina opens the door to come in but she hesitates. I told her I'm not shy and to come in as I pull down my trunks and out comes my trunk. She smiles and walks over to me with her hand out and says she is Tracy. Her hand was pretty low so I wasn't sure if she was reaching for my junk or a handshake but I politely shook her hand since we were exchanging names LOL. Next, she tells me to lay down and I'm going to skip to the fun because I would not recommend her massage. After a mediocre massage and some grazing of my balls she asks me to flip. She is from Costa Rica and has big fake tits and ass just like the colombianas. I sucked the soul out of her tits while she gave me a HJ and talked dirty. For the finale she stroked my Johnson with her big tits and begged for me to splatter them with my leche. With no sign of a BJ or condom for CFS in sight, I obliged..

Nice Guy 99
08-27-21, 20:13
Based on forum recommendations I visited Sunnywell. Jackpot. She was wearing only a tight black dress and a smile. . 5 for HH, plus normal for her. I left satisfied. Thanks forum!

Dohma22
08-28-21, 10:44
Was in the area so decided to check out the place that appears a lot on this forum. Started at gamecraft brewery which has amazing west coast IPAs and close by. Texted the # for lake Forest acupuncture for the lineup and chose vixen. Maybe the pic was old. Looked like her before kids maybe. She was definitely more plump than the pic. She offered nuru for 140 I declined and negotiated a HJ with top down for 80. Massage was ok. On the flip the massage continued and decent. Zero teasing. HJ was mechanical but she let me suck on her natural c or d cups with big aeriolas. 45 HH and 80 without the teasing I won't return. I do think there was a pretty hot provider at the front desk as I departed if that's what you're looking for.

I also wouldn't mind taking down the mms she was young and looked like a civilian I'd try to bang! Ok my wallet needs to take a break now LOL.

Grimmy23
08-28-21, 11:56
My go to is YZ on Brookhurst. 45/ hr.What you're going to get 90% of the time is someone unlicensed and not adequately trained, and quite often at an establishment that doesn't meet sanitation standards for the industry. If you're just going in for a little relaxation, well ok, maybe they can provide that. But things like walking on your back or working out deep knots without being formally trained enough to know what in the hell they're doing can be quite dangerous. You won't get a legit massage from a properly trained and licensed therapist for under $70.

On a side note, some dumbass came into my spa yesterday, got a raging woody during his service (not a big deal, it happens) but then grabbed my MT's ass and asked for a blowjob. Hopefully it wasnt anybody here. LOL. Not only did we kick his sorry ass out of the place and ban him from ever returning, but we"re pressing charges for solicitation and sexual assault. Now I have to go to court and testify to a judge that he asked fo a blowjob in my establishment. As much as I like mongering, we take this shit very seriously. We have to maintain the integrity of a fully legit business. So when you're going into a legit place, you have to be very careful and not try to get extras or things can then ugly on you pretty quick.

HeadHunter1969
08-28-21, 14:16
Had a great hr sesh with Amy last week. She gives one of the best massages I have ever had and the tease is amazing! She's older (45+) but she's not fat and she gives a great HJ. Go for the massage, stay for the HJ!

OCTatts
08-28-21, 16:55
https://www.craigserotica.com/orange-county/body-rubs-independents/72981.htm

I received a few PM's so I will just post this ad, which contains Cindy's phone #.

The 3rd pic, girl on left is Candy. 4th pic is Ivy.

Seeking Sex
08-28-21, 18:11
Went to Le Palace WM on a whim and mamasan recommended Tina for hard massage. I asked mamasan if she wants to massage me but she declined.

Anyway, Tina provided a very hard massage, some teasing and release and then a nice feet massage to wrap up. She walked on my back also and I think her massage skills are good for an AMP. Will visit her again.

ThatTG
08-28-21, 19:20
I went here since I saw in the forums there was some fun to be had after I got my haircut. Went in, paid $20 for the cut and that was it. I bet it was more on me that there was no indication of funny business but I will definitely be returning for another cut and maybe something more but that's not a deal breaker.

SlickJJ
08-28-21, 22:17
What you're going to get 90% of the time is someone unlicensed and not adequately trained, and quite often at an establishment that doesn't meet sanitation standards for the industry. If you're just going in for a little relaxation, well ok, maybe they can provide that. But things like walking on your back or working out deep knots without being formally trained enough to know what in the hell they're doing can be quite dangerous. You won't get a legit massage from a properly trained and licensed therapist for under $70.

On a side note, some dumbass came into my spa yesterday, got a raging woody during his service (not a big deal, it happens) but then grabbed my MT's ass and asked for a blowjob. Hopefully it wasnt anybody here. LOL. Not only did we kick his sorry ass out of the place and ban him from ever returning, but we"re pressing charges for solicitation and sexual assault. Now I have to go to court and testify to a judge that he asked fo a blowjob in my establishment. As much as I like mongering, we take this shit very seriously. We have to maintain the integrity of a fully legit business. So when you're going into a legit place, you have to be very careful and not try to get extras or things can then ugly on you pretty quick.LOL but on Rmaps they said your place had BJs. Damn that guy went to the wrong spot.

Hornilius69
08-28-21, 23:13

I received a few PM's so I will just post this ad, which contains Cindy's phone #.

The 3rd pic, girl on left is Candy. 4th pic is Ivy.They quoted me for $$4 for a massage? Is it worth it?

NailBoiz1
08-29-21, 02:01
I went here since I saw in the forums there was some fun to be had after I got my haircut. Went in, paid $20 for the cut and that was it. I bet it was more on me that there was no indication of funny business but I will definitely be returning for another cut and maybe something more but that's not a deal breaker.Don't be shy and ask. Next time get wax and you will for sure get something extra.

Chhnk
08-29-21, 02:21

The 3rd pic, girl on left is Candy. 4th pic is Ivy.The pics are actually of the girls?

Superflytnt
08-29-21, 12:56
No FS BJ here ever.Unfortunately, there is teasing sometimes that makes you think more is to be had. I've been there a handful of times. I go for a slight diversion and strictly avg massage.

BuddhaHead
08-29-21, 13:00
They quoted me for $$4 for a massage? Is it worth it?It's up to you. Have you ever paid that much for a massage?

Superflytnt
08-29-21, 13:04
Based on forum recommendations I visited Sunnywell. Jackpot. She was wearing only a tight black dress and a smile. . 5 for HH, plus normal for her. I left satisfied. Thanks forum!I say let's call her Elle. Probably late 40's Korean. I would have loved to see her 20 years ago LOL. I love women who have meaty vags and she fit the bill. Body was a little sloppy but not bad for her age. Her nice bees seem to have aged perfectly well. That's why I love bees. No ugly natural sag in older age. Had the baby belly sag but not terrible.

Took direction well but not enough suction. I've had only one Asian that really did it well but too far to drive to regularly. Still looking for something hot in OC. OC has so many AMPs but most seem to prefer light skinned women. It's something about the dark skinned south East Asian women that the little puppet turn into a raging puppet LOL.

Grimmy23
08-29-21, 18:35
LOL but on Rmaps they said your place had BJs. Damn that guy went to the wrong spot.My place actually has 1 review on RM and it says strictly legit, don't try to get anything here. That's the on, why reason I ever got RM. I saw there was a review posted and I wanted to see what it said.

SixGen
08-29-21, 19:02
I went here since I saw in the forums there was some fun to be had after I got my haircut. Went in, paid $20 for the cut and that was it. I bet it was more on me that there was no indication of funny business but I will definitely be returning for another cut and maybe something more but that's not a deal breaker.Next time ask for a haircut and a massage.

RGarcia123
08-29-21, 22:01
Looks like palms (havana sister spa) opening up tomorrow and Luna is back!!

TWill182
08-29-21, 22:38
Next time ask for a haircut and a massage.I assume only HJ here? Or more can be had?

Nice Guy 99
08-29-21, 22:45
I say let's call her Elle. Probably late 40's Korean. I would have loved to see her 20 years ago LOL. I love women who have meaty vags and she fit the bill. Body was a little sloppy but not bad for her age. Her nice bees seem to have aged perfectly well. That's why I love bees. No ugly natural sag in older age. Had the baby belly sag but not terrible. Took direction well but not enough suction. I've had only one Asian that really did it well but too far to drive to regularly. Still looking for something hot in OC. OC has so many AMPs but most seem to prefer light skinned women. It's something about the dark skinned south East Asian women that the little puppet turn into a raging puppet LOL.Yep, might have been her. I'd estimate the age a little younger and the cup size approaching C. I just get really turned on by an Asian in a dress with nothing underneath. She came into the room and I was sitting there waiting (never start by laying down). She was on me in a flash and I immediately pulled her dress up feeling that great naked ass. Yes on direction. Deep prostate and perfect suction. Wow! I need to find more places where they wear skirts.

ThatTG
08-29-21, 23:51
I assume only HJ here? Or more can be had?You know I would like to know as well. She was cute.

BigJohn9
08-30-21, 01:05
Guys, ask for a wax or massage. Lately she's been wearing pants, but when she wears a dress. She wants to play. Sometimes it can happen on the 1st visit but usually it takes a couple of visits. Her pussy gets wet when her nipples are played with but she's a moody one so tread lightly.

Slammer6008
08-30-21, 15:41
Guys, ask for a wax or massage. Lately she's been wearing pants, but when she wears a dress. She wants to play. Sometimes it can happen on the 1st visit but usually it takes a couple of visits. Her pussy gets wet when her nipples are played with but she's a moody one so tread lightly.Slammer got his locks cut there also last week. She had pants on. She cut my claws also. 👍.

DJezDick
08-30-21, 15:51

The 3rd pic, girl on left is Candy. 4th pic is Ivy.Stopped by there on Sunday. Only one girl working and she didn't look anything like the girls in the picture. Hard pass.

ReckSlaf
08-30-21, 16:46
Stopped by there on Sunday. Only one girl working and she didn't look anything like the girls in the picture. Hard pass.I went out of curiosity. Met a white provider and a toothless grandma named Kathy. Not even kidding.

Slammer6008
08-30-21, 17:14
Everything was great like you said. ,til the midget came out. What's up with that?Get your mouth out of the gutter clean your box out.

HighPitch
08-30-21, 18:01
1st time. Long time lurker. I always see this chick's ads and laugh at the face filters. Has anyone actually had time with her? Not really interested in her, just interested to hear what she really looks like.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/127322Wondering the same thing.

Superflytnt
08-30-21, 20:23
Yep, might have been her. I'd estimate the age a little younger and the cup size approaching C. I just get really turned on by an Asian in a dress with nothing underneath. She came into the room and I was sitting there waiting (never start by laying down). She was on me in a flash and I immediately pulled her dress up feeling that great naked ass. Yes on direction. Deep prostate and perfect suction. Wow! I need to find more places where they wear skirts.I'm comparing her with another Korean I've met who had a rocking body. She was middle aged and age didn't matter. She joked that she has boyfriends and I didn't doubt it LOL. She set the bar so high for me no other asian has been higher since.

Elles boobs were really nice and she was nice and flirty. I don't know if I'll repeat. Not the best and I've definitely had worse.

Abcd128
08-31-21, 00:55
Intel on that Korean you met?

I'm comparing her with another Korean I've met who had a rocking body. She was middle aged and age didn't matter. She joked that she has boyfriends and I didn't doubt it LOL. She set the bar so high for me no other asian has been higher since.

Elles boobs were really nice and she was nice and flirty. I don't know if I'll repeat. Not the best and I've definitely had worse.

Superflytnt
08-31-21, 08:34
Intel on that Korean you met?Honey at one of the Downey locations. Middle aged, toned and tanned rocking body, and was very experienced.

TheBenster
08-31-21, 12:01
Does anyone know what happened to Natasha?Some idiot is stalking her referring to her IG.

Quick report: Kiki at Air Body is in her mid 20's, really good looking (showed some pics on her phone w / o mask), lots of teasing. Terrible massage though and cut the time down in half.

Member #6154
08-31-21, 13:25
Need a good prost place please.

Bamboo is ok but looking for something better.

Not interested in walnut or coach.

RedRoddddd
08-31-21, 15:07
Wondering the same thing.Totally photoshopped face, and neck is hidden.

Does "she" have an Adam's apple?

LikeWoah
08-31-21, 17:01
Air Body Massage GG.

- Sophia from some suggestions. Seemed like a cute girl, never showed her face, had a small ass and small boobs along with a little belly. Asked for 80 to touch underneath the Bra. Gave 50 just for the jackhammer HJ. Massage was decent, nothing to write home about. Wore jeans. Would not repeat.

- Yuki. She was definitely more fun than Sofia. She has a nice body. Allowed roaming, no FIV. Took off her bra to reveal a B cup. Good HJ finish, not sure if more could be had but it was my first time with her. Damage was 60. Would repeat.

SH Health on Bolsa (upstairs in busy plaza).

- Mia: Semi younger girl, around 30-35. Large natural breast. A little bigger frame than I'm attracted to but definitely lost weight over the past few months. She does allow FIV most of the time and takes off the top to reveal her breast. She has a cute face. I paid 60 and 40 to the house. She gives a great massage and takes off her mask so you can see her face which is a plus to me. Repeated 5-6 times with her.

Le Palace GG.

-CiCi or CeCe: Older lady, around 40. Very thin build with small boobs and ass, but gets on the massage table with you when she's finishing you off. Allowed me to touch everywhere, even kissing through the mask. I enjoyed it a lot, would repeat if I'm craving it.

- Tracy: Fit, around 35-40. Wore a sports bra with large C cups. Very nice breast but everything else was basic jackhammer business.

Going to try some other recommendations from here!

Ck2001
08-31-21, 17:50
Based on forum recommendations I visited Sunnywell. Jackpot. She was wearing only a tight black dress and a smile. . 5 for HH, plus normal for her. I left satisfied. Thanks forum!Sounds like a place to try. What's "normal for her"?

I tried out All Seasons Day Spa in CM. Pulled Kelly, older Viet lady. Quick massage, a little bit of teasing, here comes the flip. She was in a tight dress, it came up and off right away. Nice rack, panties down and allowed the roaming. A bit quick with the finish but otherwise I can recommend for sure.

Slammer6008
08-31-21, 19:48
Went to my old stomping grounds to go see Tiffany. She did not disappoint. Her hair is cut a little bit shorter but she still has those beautiful eyes and great smile if you're not a tattoo guy proceed with caution. Boy she was tight. OK if you act now for you evening and matinee lovers. We're running a summer Slammer blowout special only for today. When you call and ask for Tiffany make an appointment. When you see Tiffany tell her you want the slammer special.

Everything is covered so don't trip out. 100.00 in bananas.

Slammer6008
08-31-21, 20:12
Air Body Massage GG.

- Sophia from some suggestions. Seemed like a cute girl, never showed her face, had a small ass and small boobs along with a little belly. Asked for 80 to touch underneath the Bra. Gave 50 just for the jackhammer HJ. Massage was decent, nothing to write home about. Wore jeans. Would not repeat.

- Yuki. She was definitely more fun than Sofia. She has a nice body. Allowed roaming, no FIV. Took off her bra to reveal a B cup. Good HJ finish, not sure if more could be had but it was my first time with her. Damage was 60. Would repeat.

SH Health on Bolsa (upstairs in busy plaza).

- Mia: Semi younger girl, around 30-35. Large natural breast. A little bigger frame than I'm attracted to but definitely lost weight over the past few months. She does allow FIV most of the time and takes off the top to reveal her breast. She has a cute face. I paid 60 and 40 to the house. She gives a great massage and takes off her mask so you can see her face which is a plus to me. Repeated 5-6 times with her.

Le Palace GG.

-CiCi or CeCe: Older lady, around 40. Very thin build with small boobs and ass, but gets on the massage table with you when she's finishing you off. Allowed me to touch everywhere, even kissing through the mask. I enjoyed it a lot, would repeat if I'm craving it.

- Tracy: Fit, around 35-40. Wore a sports bra with large C cups. Very nice breast but everything else was basic jackhammer business.

Going to try some other recommendations from here!Good job rookie you earned five slammer bucks😁.

WoodYee
08-31-21, 20:27
Stopped by Tulip on Monday. Went in and saw a lady behind the counter. She was probably early to mid 40's, above average and showed a little cleavage. Opted for the hour and in we went. I undressed and ended up face down and then when she came in she said "Oh you're ready" and put the towel covering my ass crack slightly. Massage wasn't bad, a little firm in pressure and did a little bit of back walking. When she worked on my back I rubbed my hand on her thigh and this was enough for her to know I wanted more. She then proceeded to tease the crack and balls for what felt like 20-30 minutes, on the flip she continued teasing. She actually put her leg up on the table and let me rub her ass. Didn't try to finger her but I don't think she would've been opposed. After the release she cleaned me up and continued to massage my legs and feet for awhile. When time was up I checked the clock and we actually went over the hour slightly. It was nice, no discussion of tip but I left her. 60 and she seemed happy with that. Service was pretty great. When I was walking out I ran into a much younger looking gal in the hallway that just finished up with another monger. She was pretty cute and had a nice body. Would love to give her a try next time. My provider told me her name was Ruby.

-Woodyee.

Slammer6008
08-31-21, 21:02
Stopped by Tulip on Monday. Went in and saw a lady behind the counter. She was probably early to mid 40's, above average and showed a little cleavage. Opted for the hour and in we went. I undressed and ended up face down and then when she came in she said "Oh you're ready" and put the towel covering my ass crack slightly. Massage wasn't bad, a little firm in pressure and did a little bit of back walking. When she worked on my back I rubbed my hand on her thigh and this was enough for her to know I wanted more. She then proceeded to tease the crack and balls for what felt like 20-30 minutes, on the flip she continued teasing. She actually put her leg up on the table and let me rub her ass. Didn't try to finger her but I don't think she would've been opposed. After the release she cleaned me up and continued to massage my legs and feet for awhile. When time was up I checked the clock and we actually went over the hour slightly. It was nice, no discussion of tip but I left her. 60 and she seemed happy with that. Service was pretty great. When I was walking out I ran into a much younger looking gal in the hallway that just finished up with another monger. She was pretty cute and had a nice body. Would love to give her a try next time. My provider told me her name was Ruby.

-Woodyee.Great job wood. That was linda you have. I can just never get past her she won't let me try the young ones. Wonder if Rubys there on Tuesdays. Hey Hey Ruby Tuesday.

ThickDickSith
08-31-21, 21:39
I've seen this add on a few different sites and always grabs my attention. https://www.craigserotica.com/orange-county/body-rubs-independents/33872.htm.

Does anybody have any experience with her? Let me know.

Concrete1880
08-31-21, 22:11
Don't know what's going on but didn't look good. Caution tape closing off the driveway and walk in entrances with traffic control blocking the driveway. Lots a vehicles still trapped in the lot. I could see inside the street entry way and the first spa was dark. Hmm.

HowdyDoody32
08-31-21, 23:11
Honey at one of the Downey locations. Middle aged, toned and tanned rocking body, and was very experienced.Oh I remember that one hehehe. Post from three years ago. Very memorable because of the tall skinny mirror in front of the massage table. I was doing her doggie style and that ass mmmm and watching myself pound her in the full-view mirror was trippy! LMAO!

Went to downey T on a Friday, had honey. Nice body, maybe late 20's early 30's, much younger than the grannies they usually have there. A little rushed but good cfs. Would repeat. Odd though had the room with the mirror. You guys ever look at yourself in the mirrors while you fucking a prostitute? Lmfao trippy stuff.

Lift Her Up
09-01-21, 01:45
Wanted to try a new place today, so went to a shop on Westminster just west of Beach. Man, the place is a dump, rooms look like something out of a back alley in a third world country. But when I saw Jessica I knew the room didn't matter. Dressed in conservative pants and shirt, but once the clothes came off, wow! Tight little body, cute face, very sweet personality. Standard 40 house fee, standard 5 minute back rub. But not standard service. Didn't rush me, sweet talk without stupid fake porn talk, very nice experience. I might suggest bringing your own cover. The one she rolled on me was industrial strength, double thick. I'm mostly a good massage followed by HE kind of guy, with the occasional BBBJ, but once in a while I want a FS experience, and not the shitty new moon rush you out the door experience. This girl is definitely worth repeating. Got her digits and will be calling.Was this the one we call CKB, between Sluggers bar and the smoke shop? Or should I hunt for another place tomorrow?

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
09-01-21, 02:18
Was this the one we call CKB, between Sluggers bar and the smoke shop? Or should I hunt for another place tomorrow?

Lift Her Up.That's the place.

Grimmy23
09-01-21, 08:45
Oh I remember that one hehehe. Post from three years ago. Very memorable because of the tall skinny mirror in front of the massage table. I was doing her doggie style and that ass mmmm and watching myself pound her in the full-view mirror was trippy! LMAO!I've been visiting Downey Therapy off and on for over 20 years. The place has really evolved. Started off as a sleepy little place with 2 older girls working. Now it's pot luck. Mostly your typical AMP with ok looking 40 somethings, but once in a while you get the "holy fuck, where did this one come from?" moment there. They have some latinas now too. I've had a few genuine young early 20's smoking hotties there. I don't live near it now so don't get to go often anymore, but for 20+ years this place has been an old reliable. Always good service and no haggling over tips, and now that they have some younger talent and more than one race mixed in it adds to the fun. It's in a low traffic center as well so no real walk of shame. Ot's about a 20 minute drive north of OC though.

IndieBoi
09-01-21, 12:11

-Woodyee.I had her once when she first started out in Tulip. At that time she was new and shy and would only do HJ nothing else. Didn't even like being touched on. I too wonder if she has opened herself more and if so, I would definitely go with her cause she's hot at least to me she was.

Slammer6008
09-01-21, 15:38
I had her once when she first started out in Tulip. At that time she was new and shy and would only do HJ nothing else. Didn't even like being touched on. I too wonder if she has opened herself more and if so, I would definitely go with her cause she's hot at least to me she was.Oh well it looks like a Linda is going to get flooded with some calls😳.

TugSpinosa
09-01-21, 17:39
Stopped by at hw on Gary. House fee. 5 Got ruby she only works Sunday. I was working on busting my second nut. Ruby appears mid 30's she works out. Bolt ons but did not allow too much play on them. Massage was maybe less than 15 minutes. She walked on my back so that was a plus. Didn't even ask what I was there for. She stopped for a few seconds and got undressed. Had me turn over and went straight to giving me a BBBJ. She had great skills. She gave me a few positions busted in the bag. I figured I would have lasted longer but she hit all my checkmarks. Short faired skinned Korean girls are my thing. I'll repeat again. Gave her 1 bill for her troubles.

Lift Her Up
09-01-21, 17:46
Was this the one we call CKB, between Sluggers bar and the smoke shop? Or should I hunt for another place tomorrow?

Lift Her Up.So I just got back from CKB. At the door, MMS or better said "the greeter" said that Jessica wasn't there anymore. "No more Jessica," and then, "I'm the new Jessica." I asked about Tiffany. Tiffany wasn't there either. "When will Tiffany be here?" At first I thought she said "10. " "Ten minutes?" (Then why wasn't I just put in a room?) Then she held up her hand, with two fingers. "Two hours?" Her English was really limited, and I got the sensation that anything she might say would be orthogonal to the truth. So, I bailed. Too bad. I was already to follow Slammer's suggestion, ask for "Slammer Special?"

Then, just in case Heartless Jay really meant the place a little to the west, I drove into Happy Happy Massage. Here, the multiiple licenses on the wall and the very nicely appointed lobby and the professional secretary type at the desk led me to think for sure this place is legit only.

So, even though I was loaded up with Cee and Vee, I quit the search for the day and continued with other stuff I had to do.

Lift Her Up.

Rdyn Nvu
09-01-21, 18:00
Went to LP yesterday. Asked for Nicole, but person in front asked if I had an appointment. I said no.

Lady in front was in thick leggings, with running shoes on. Mask on the entire time. I had trouble understanding what she said with her accent or her low volume.

Well the same lady in front kept asking if everything was okay as she led me to the room. Closed the door and she knocked again a few minutes later to ask, "everything okay?

She comes back a third time and asked something that ending in "okay. " I don't know what she said, but she just walked in and started the massage.

Massage was okay. Didn't think any extra was offered, but on the flip, she teased and asked me how much I want to spend. I said 50, but she said 100. I asked what will she do, she motioned HJ, but I pointed to her mouth. She then said 60, I said 50, since that's all I had. She got frustrated and continued the minor massage.

After the massage, she said something but I didn't hear what she said, so she repeated in a prudish manner, "why you come, if you don't do this. " motioning to my dick, LOL.

I got dressed and she was speaking (complaining to her in Chinese) to an older lady. As I started to walk, she put her hands up for a tip. Tipped her 5 and walked away.

I don't know if she would have been good or not, CBJ or BBBJ. I believe her name was Wendy, or something that sounded like Wendy.

30-40's. 5 ft, B tits.

She kept her mask on the whole time.

Adipca
09-01-21, 19:31
Don't know what's going on but didn't look good. Caution tape closing off the driveway and walk in entrances with traffic control blocking the driveway. Lots a vehicles still trapped in the lot. I could see inside the street entry way and the first spa was dark. Hmm.I went in today; all 5 shops on first floor are closed. One has a red notice saying something about sanitation. Spoke to a "masseuse" in the lot; her shop has moved elsewhere; she didn't speak enough English to tell me what happened. Sad.

TrueMaster
09-01-21, 20:48
Don't know what's going on but didn't look good. Caution tape closing off the driveway and walk in entrances with traffic control blocking the driveway. Lots a vehicles still trapped in the lot. I could see inside the street entry way and the first spa was dark. Hmm.So not sure if it's in the news or not but two people were found deceased in one of the parlors at the fair / harbor location. From what I understand it was a customer and a girl that possibly OD'd on drugs. One rumor is someone tried to hide them under the massage tables. Not sure which parlor or when exactly but I believe it was a week or so ago. Yesterday the police came and took all the girls from the entire building. They took the ladies phones so they have texts, numbers etc. I am sure they are checking to help solve the homicide. The location will probably be empty for a while if not permanently. One shop will not be opening again.

DeeNewGuy
09-01-21, 23:50
I know most open at 9 am or 10 am. Anybody know a spot that opens earlier? 8 am?

Slammer6008
09-01-21, 23:57
So I just got back from CKB. At the door, MMS or better said "the greeter" said that Jessica wasn't there anymore. "No more Jessica," and then, "I'm the new Jessica." I asked about Tiffany. Tiffany wasn't there either. "When will Tiffany be here?" At first I thought she said "10. " "Ten minutes?" (Then why wasn't I just put in a room?) Then she held up her hand, with two fingers. "Two hours?" Her English was really limited, and I got the sensation that anything she might say would be orthogonal to the truth. So, I bailed. Too bad. I was already to follow Slammer's suggestion, ask for "Slammer Special?"

Then, just in case Heartless Jay really meant the place a little to the west, I drove into Happy Happy Massage. Here, the multiiple licenses on the wall and the very nicely appointed lobby and the professional secretary type at the desk led me to think for sure this place is legit only.

So, even though I was loaded up with Cee and Vee, I quit the search for the day and continued with other stuff I had to do.

Lift Her Up.Before you go there always call make sure Tiffany is there. The owner Nancy is sometimes hard to understand. Sorry brother I owe you three slammer bucks👍.

Lift Her Up
09-02-21, 02:12
So not sure if it's in the news or not but two people were found deceased in one of the parlors at the fair / harbor location. From what I understand it was a customer and a girl that possibly OD'd on drugs. One rumor is someone tried to hide them under the massage tables. Not sure which parlor or when exactly but I believe it was a week or so ago. Yesterday the police came and took all the girls from the entire building. They took the ladies phones so they have texts, numbers etc. I am sure they are checking to help solve the homicide. The location will probably be empty for a while if not permanently. One shop will not be opening again.Back on June 11.

https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past

Lift Her Up.

Bronco
09-02-21, 10:16
Was going to see Andy at Bamboo again today but am now in the mood for a no frills BJ. Any suggestions? F&C was first to come to mind. Not sure though.

Rdyn Nvu
09-02-21, 14:39
Went here today, Nicole wasn't available, I guess she's available later in the day. I tried calling, but person that answered said she doesn't know when Nicole is available.

Met April, I think she was trying to get in contact with Nicole. Told April I would come back.

April looks cute (mask was on though). 20's, short, maybe 5 ft, very slim and petite.

I didn't try her, so not sure if she does extra.

Connaisseur
09-02-21, 15:04
Been to A Plus a few times lately, due to other obligations in the proximity of the shop.

Last, I have seen Linda, mid-30's Chinese, nothing to write home about. She does an average tease, but performs upon the flip. Unfortunately, dressed in yoga pants and shirt, but she does have a decent body and I was able to reach under her shirt, undo the bra and play with her natural Cees. This place is a bit hit-and-miss, I have had one or two pretty nice experiences, and several average. At any rate, HJ is always on the menu, and the rooms are clean, smell good and don't have that cruddy, dilapidated feel that some parlors I have been to in the past have.

Give it a try and see for yourselves!

Conn.

Connaisseur
09-02-21, 15:05
Has any of you been to Qin in RSM lately?

Last I heard it was all legit, but it shows up on another site that normally features happy places.

Thanks,

Conn.

BenderOver
09-02-21, 15:33
So I just got back from CKB. At the door, MMS or better said "the greeter" said that Jessica wasn't there anymore. "No more Jessica," and then, "I'm the new Jessica." I asked about Tiffany. Tiffany wasn't there either. "When will Tiffany be here?" At first I thought she said "10. " "Ten minutes?" (Then why wasn't I just put in a room?) Then she held up her hand, with two fingers. "Two hours?" Her English was really limited, and I got the sensation that anything she might say would be orthogonal to the truth. So, I bailed. Too bad. I was already to follow Slammer's suggestion, ask for "Slammer Special?"

Lift Her Up.Been to this place a few times already in a spread of a few years. Saw Tiffany one time and she looked good. But I was there because another girl was getting a lot of positive high milage reviews so I asked for her. Big mistake, older lady, not hot, bad body, and the service was terrible. No BBBJ. Cfs was terrible and I went soft unable to complete. Should have picked Tiffany but I was hard up looking for BBBJ and possible BBFS and didn't read anything about Tiffany offering the BBFS.

TheOCman
09-02-21, 17:26
I go to Qin often, like a couple times a month or more. I always get a great deep massage but never extras. And I have a very good rapport there with them. Great legit massage only. They're not shy but still no extras.

Has any of you been to Qin in RSM lately?

Last I heard it was all legit, but it shows up on another site that normally features happy places.

Thanks,

Conn.

SCJohn
09-02-21, 20:08
I go to Qin often, like a couple times a month or more. I always get a great deep massage but never extras. And I have a very good rapport there with them. Great legit massage only. They're not shy but still no extras.Always been legit at Qin. It's a good massage, I sometimes stop by when in the area.

SaltyDog
09-02-21, 20:56
Oh well it looks like a Linda is going to get flooded with some calls😳.It's been a few months but when I went I meet the really cute one and was going to go for it then Linda grabbed me. Damn that young gal had a rocking body and pretty too. Never did that gals name so there's no use in calling ahead for the young one.

Rexlo
09-03-21, 01:33
Looking for decent looking Asian Granny with a Huge Ass any leads in Dm would be appreciated.

Lift Her Up
09-03-21, 01:54
. . . Sunnywell . . . I started at this place maybe five years ago. I stumbled across it based on a really vague review here about a place on Garry in Santa Ana. Well, it's just barely in Santa Ana. But, way UTR. Anyway, the service by the Korean ladies was just super. Then one day I was out in the lobby with the MMS and my provider whom I seen by then maybe three or four times. The girl started making indications like, do I need a girlfriend. I said no, I have a wife who has refused sex for many years. At this point MMS made a vicious scowl, made an "X" sign with her finger, "wife no good. " That was a major turn off. A huge one. I care about my wife and want her to be well and happy, even though her mental disorder gets in the way of any sensuous play. So I stopped going.

Maybe a year later I resumed, for two sessions. Each time, about twenty minutes in, while the Korean angel was happily going up and down in ACG while I writhed in heaven, MMS knocked on the door and apparently told the Korean angel to hurry up. A second big turn off from MMS.

But now, years later, the reviews here are motivating me to give it yet another try.

I never did write up any of my sessions there, about the only place I hadn't posted about. It was so far UTR that I thought it best just to leave it. Maybe not the best decision for my friends here, but that's what I did.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Lift Her UP.

Slammer6008
09-03-21, 09:47
It's been a few months but when I went I meet the really cute one and was going to go for it then Linda grabbed me. Damn that young gal had a rocking body and pretty too. Never did that gals name so there's no use in calling ahead for the young one.You set up.

An appointment with Linda and then I'll go in there an try the young one 😁.

Kknm1
09-03-21, 15:07
Oh well it looks like a Linda is going to get flooded with some calls😳.After reading this I tried to give her a call, got a big no on the phone 😂.

SaltyDog
09-03-21, 16:36
After reading this I tried to give her a call, got a big no on the phone 😂.She's smart like fox.

Slammer6008
09-03-21, 20:53
She's smart like fox.Like they say there's more than one way to skin a cat. LOL.

Right now she's probably getting 30 mongers day calling asking about her. My rule of thumb would be wait 2 to 3 months to try again. It's probably like the 1849 California gold rush over there. Hey if your waiting long. Try the Nogales.

Burger it makes a great Ortega burger or There's a home depot there for all your garden and plumbing needs across the street.

Slammer6008
09-03-21, 21:05
Like they say there's more than one way to skin a cat. LOL.

Right now she's probably getting 30 mongers day calling asking about her. My rule of thumb would be wait 2 to 3 months to try again. It's probably like the 1849 California gold rush over there. Hey if your waiting long. Try the Nogales.

Burger it makes a great Ortega burger or There's a home depot there for all your garden and plumbing needs across the street.And remember don't lick anything after 12. You might be licking on someone seed that was just planted. Especially if headrtails was there.

Nice Guy 99
09-03-21, 21:17
Visited Bamboo today, one hour, walk in, 35. Had to wait about 5 minutes and then drew Andy. VERY nice girl. Has some English. Not fond of being groped, I will refrain next time. First 20, excellent back massage with great teasing. On the flip, great HJ with a bit of A pen. Finished by 30. Then a GREAT 15 min foot massage, followed by 15 min calf massage. An excellent program. I gave her 2 Jacksons and she seemed happy.

Heartless Jay
09-03-21, 22:09
Was going to see Andy at Bamboo again today but am now in the mood for a no frills BJ. Any suggestions? F&C was first to come to mind. Not sure though.Can't go wrong at FandC. Call and ask for Lucy. She's old and funky but can deliver a solid BBBJ with good stamina. No frills, can get out the door for $ total.

Heartless Jay
09-03-21, 22:27

Lift Her Up.Yep, that's the place. New to me but not new to you guys. Glad I found it!

HeadorTail
09-04-21, 10:00
And remember don't lick anything after 12. You might be licking on someone seed that was just planted. Especially if headrtails was there.When you're right you're right Slammer! That's not cottage cheese. LOL.

Slammer6008
09-04-21, 10:25
Clear out your box mr. Popular. Are we going to tagteam her or are you only going to watch.

Slammer6008
09-04-21, 10:28
Clear out your box mr. Popular. Are we going to tagteam her or are you only going to watch.Is the midget coming.

HeadorTail
09-04-21, 12:35
Is the midget coming.Let me go to the industrial equipment place and rent a harness and extraction set up. I'm afraid if I go second I'll need help getting back out. I'll clear my mailbox.

DeeNewGuy
09-04-21, 15:58
What's up everybody. Was thinking of going to Ej Massage, Lavender, or Blossom (all on Tustin Ave). Decided with Blossom. I've been here before and I enjoyed it, the last time I went in I was not interested in the provider so walked out. This time however I was. She was wearing a pink dress with some nice full C cups. Asked for 30 minutes and she lead me to my room. Undressed and laid face down. She comes in about 5 minutes later and dims the lights, asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard. She gave me a really good massage for about 15 minutes used elbows and it was just how I liked it. She sat on my back and even used her knee on my back it felt amazing. She even walked on my back. Started working my legs and thighs and some light teasing. Her massage was a solid 8 out of 10. She massaged me for about 30 minutes and asks me to flip. Asked if I wanted massage on jr and I said yes. Started to grab her ass and she lifted up her dress it was sexy and her ass felt really good. After some ass play when to the twins. No bra and she asked to be gentle. Went back to her ass and I busted. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted massage on my head but declined as I needed to head out but it was well past 30 minutes. No tip was discussed but gave her 50. Will repeat for sure and ask for her sometime this week.

Tony1628
09-04-21, 17:17
What's up everybody. Was thinking of going to Ej Massage, Lavender, or Blossom (all on Tustin Ave). Decided with Blossom. I've been here before and I enjoyed it, the last time I went in I was not interested in the provider so walked out. This time however I was. She was wearing a pink dress with some nice full C cups. Asked for 30 minutes and she lead me to my room. Undressed and laid face down. She comes in about 5 minutes later and dims the lights, asked how I wanted my massage and I said hard. She gave me a really good massage for about 15 minutes used elbows and it was just how I liked it. She sat on my back and even used her knee on my back it felt amazing. She even walked on my back. Started working my legs and thighs and some light teasing. Her massage was a solid 8 out of 10. She massaged me for about 30 minutes and asks me to flip. Asked if I wanted massage on jr and I said yes. Started to grab her ass and she lifted up her dress it was sexy and her ass felt really good. After some ass play when to the twins. No bra and she asked to be gentle. Went back to her ass and I busted. She cleaned me up and asked if I wanted massage on my head but declined as I needed to head out but it was well past 30 minutes. No tip was discussed but gave her 50. Will repeat for sure and ask for her sometime this week.What was her name? Anything else on the menu?

Lift Her Up
09-05-21, 09:41
Its been awhile, and wasnt sure if suzanne was still there. Called and asked, and she is still there. Same service, BBBJCIM, fun times as before. Not much of a massage, and really isn't a looker, but cute enough. One change was asking for donation up front.I've had good blow jobs, and wonderful blow jobs, but Susan's / Suzanne's is in a class by itself. And to top it off, she gives me the vibe of being a "real person. " By that I mean there's none of the plastered-over "Honey honey," staged sexiness I sometimes encounter elsewhere. She's a rare one, one I really want to lift up.

Susan works Friday through Tuesday.

The one drawback for me, a big one, and I guess it bothers me a lot more than it does other guys, is the crowd. I've never encountered more male-customer presence in any other MP. Ever.

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 09:57
I've had good blow jobs, and wonderful blow jobs, but Susan's / Suzanne's is in a class by itself. And to top it off, she gives me the vibe of being a "real person. " By that I mean there's none of the plastered-over "Honey honey," staged sexiness I sometimes encounter elsewhere. She's a rare one, one I really want to lift up.

The one drawback for me, a big one, and I guess it bothers me a lot more than it does other guys, is the crowd. I've never encountered more male-customer presence in any other MP. Ever.

Lift Her Up.Susan = number one she is down to earth I think she has a nice body to me she looks like the girl next door. Plus they have a nice shower it's more for the mongers that only shower once a week.

RBFSyndrome
09-05-21, 11:48
Has anyone been to sarang or new day or lucky day lately?

Just curious if it's any good since I've never been.

I remember someone saying sue at sarang is good?

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 13:02
Has anyone been to sarang or new day or lucky day lately?

Just curious if it's any good since I've never been.

I remember someone saying sue at sarang is good?I haven't been to lucky in a few years but when I went there was a few little hotties there that fucked an sucked. Try their report back to me.

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 13:06
Susan = number one she is down to earth I think she has a nice body to me she looks like the girl next door. Plus they have a nice shower it's more for the mongers that only shower once a week.Please don't flood that place. First off call make an appointment if the phones ringing and she doesn't answer most likely she's giving pleasure so call back later. When you go into room number five. Walk to the chair on your left deposit 120 tip lay your ass down and relax and shut the F up.

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 13:28
I've had good blow jobs, and wonderful blow jobs, but Susan's / Suzanne's is in a class by itself. And to top it off, she gives me the vibe of being a "real person. " By that I mean there's none of the plastered-over "Honey honey," staged sexiness I sometimes encounter elsewhere. She's a rare one, one I really want to lift up.

Lift Her Up.There's some kind of smoke shop there!!

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 14:34
There's some kind of smoke shop there!!I wanted to stay home and relax but slammer wanted to go out and see Susan so I set up an appointment now I know she's booked up till two. I know they see your the phone numbers that come up to their place they know mine the newbies they might not answer. If a couple Seniors are having trouble getting an appointment I can probably set up a few you mongers.

And please don't kiss her after 2:00 . OK I have to go slammer needs to get ready. OK boy OK boy sit sit.

Kknm1
09-05-21, 14:43
Finally got to see the "promised" Ruby. Called and she was available so I came right away, she is hot yes but definitely not that young. Probably in her late 40 with great body. She was wearing a tight dress easy to access from the bottom, she pulled her tts out without me asking.

I only did 30 minutes for $40 and tipped her $40 for the HE only.

Have fun if Viet girl is your thing.

Lift Her Up
09-05-21, 15:38
. . . they have a nice shower it's more for the mongers that only shower once a week.I didn't even know they had a shower until I caught a glimpse of one of you guys wearing just a bath towel.

Lift Her Up.

Bla Bla
09-05-21, 17:04
Been a while since I went to AAA, walked in today and Mia took care of me. She's cute, young and fun. Nice body, cute B's, shoulder length hair, pretty face.

Her attempt at a massage was ok. She managed to come crack my back.

On the flip, I tried getting a BBBJ, but she said CBJ only. I joked with her when she said she loves me, told her if she did, she'd suck it without a condom. CBJ was actually really good. FS was good. She tried the "did you come yet?" within a couple minutes. Told her no, and asked her if she's bored. She laughed and got into it.

She's there all September, she said.

Damage.

40 HHR 140 FS.

Slammer6008
09-05-21, 17:12
I didn't even know they had a shower until I caught a glimpse of one of you guys wearing just a bath towel.

Lift Her Up.They have a sweet sauna there also. But with the Covid crap. There's endless possibilities in there. 😜.