PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147

JohnB3411
07-06-21, 22:22
I also second on the previous post. Any recommendations for DD size or better? I need some big melons baddddd. Pm me with any tips.

ThaGuy69
07-07-21, 05:51
So I tried to go happy face but waa too late, so I went to their sister location (I think, off broohurst and hazard) I was in the mood for Asian.

Greeted by a tall skinny b cup chick probable thai late 20's. Sorry didn't catch the name. She said 60 for the house, it was almost 2 so I didn't push, and then kissed me and said 2 benjis for everything. I said no 1. 2 for everything and settled at 1. 4 (it was almost closing so I paid a premium) she said I was too big both body size and d size so I should finish fast. Started CBJ and then went intoin mish and after a bit went into doggie which is what blew her mind, I touched the star and got some resistance. Even though she said I was big body and d sbe enjoyed it enough to kiss me on the lips after.

Ill repeat to try to get her and get a name next time.

Blrtum223
07-07-21, 06:00
One of my ATF is finally back at work. She is now located in Tustin at a newly opened shop called Lavendar spa. The place doesn't show up on search yet but it's on the corner of N Tustin st and Lomita ave. Note* It's actually behind a Mexican restaurant.

Everything is new in the spa and has doors to rooms. The bed and face hole are nice and comfy. A sheet of thin paper cover the surfaces and there's a sink in my room. I was there Friday and Kelly excitedly greeted me like a long time friend. She took me into the first room and we did some catch up talking. She looks younger than before but is around early 30's with a slim petite body type. She kept her mask on but remove it show me her pretty face. Her boobs are round bolt on and the nipples are pointy eraser shape. She still doesn't have much ass but her face and boobs make up for that.

She helped me get naked, I was already hard but still decided to faced down. I asked for no oil so she started with light massage mostly around my ass and legs. She knows what I was there for so asked if I wanted to turn over after 5 mins. I turned and jr was straight up. She mentioned that she won't be able to do FS because the red river was flowing. Right now CBJ or HJ was only option so I decided on HJ for this time. She oiled my pole and started a slow and sensual HJ with some ball play. I lifted up her top and she let me feed on the twins. She was sensitive and let out some soft moans. When I felt the finish coming she laid one hand right above my balls to cut circulation and slowed down to edge me which actually prevented finishing. It was driving me crazy so I told her to let me finish. She gave me a devious look, released the pressure and started a faster HJ until I exploded. She held on to the tip a little long until I grabbed her hands off due to my sensitively. I told her I've been saving it for over a year and she laughed. Got a hot towel to clean up and more massage / chatting til time was up. Got a bottle of cold water and I was out. I'll visit her again when she is not flowing red and really have a full action session.

40hhr
40hjWhat days does she work and is there a phone number for this spot yet?

Kevin80
07-07-21, 11:14
So I tried to go happy face but waa too late, so I went to their sister location (I think, off broohurst and hazard) I was in the mood for Asian.

Greeted by a tall skinny b cup chick probable thai late 20's. Sorry didn't catch the name. She said 60 for the house, it was almost 2 so I didn't push, and then kissed me and said 2 benjis for everything. I said no 1. 2 for everything and settled at 1. 4 (it was almost closing so I paid a premium) she said I was too big both body size and d size so I should finish fast. Started CBJ and then went intoin mish and after a bit went into doggie which is what blew her mind, I touched the star and got some resistance. Even though she said I was big body and d sbe enjoyed it enough to kiss me on the lips after.

Ill repeat to try to get her and get a name next time.Where is Happy Face? And when you say sister location do you mean they're under the same management? I'm not familiar with any location Brookhurst and Hazard. What's the name of the place and girl?

Falcon123
07-07-21, 15:55
I plan on hitting 440 fair but has anyone been since all the hoopla a few weeks ago? What's the going rate over there now? I don't want to inflate the price for the rest of you fine gentlemen. Is 40 house for the hhr and 140 tip? 180 total or has it gone up? Thanks.I've been a few times in the past few weeks, everything is pretty much back to normal. I went there a few nights ago and there was a German Sheppard wandering around the parking lot unleashed, it aggressively charged some guy but didn't bite, just a lot of barking. 120-140 has been fine based on age / looks.

Sarcastic King
07-07-21, 21:26
I've been a few times in the past few weeks, everything is pretty much back to normal. I went there a few nights ago and there was a German Sheppard wandering around the parking lot unleashed, it aggressively charged some guy but didn't bite, just a lot of barking. 120-140 has been fine based on age / looks.Thanks man. Will report back if I go.

SixGen
07-07-21, 21:44
What days does she work and is there a phone number for this spot yet?She's only been working there her 2nd week but mentioned she works all week.

Sticker
07-07-21, 23:51
I've been a few times in the past few weeks, everything is pretty much back to normal. I went there a few nights ago and there was a German Sheppard wandering around the parking lot unleashed, it aggressively charged some guy but didn't bite, just a lot of barking. 120-140 has been fine based on age / looks.I just sent this to someone else via private message, and I'll post it here as well for the good of the group. I went to 440 Fair Dr. Today, and I got lured into Swan Spa. Ended up doing a double with both girls there for $280 total: $40 door, $140 first girl, and another $100 to bring in the second girl.

Viet girls, with the slimmer, prettier one being mid-30's, and the younger slighty chubby one probably late 20's. Pretty fun, but all covered.

Like my previous experience there at one of the other spots, they have CC cameras in the fun rooms, and locks on the doors, so you should have a "fair" amount of time to prepare if LEO stopped by. Also, since I was occupying both chickies, they locked the front door, too.

GenghisK2
07-08-21, 00:44
I went to the new lavender spa in orange today and it was super busy with only one girl working. At one point, I was in a room and 2 other mongers in rooms waiting and every 5 minutes someone would walk in the front door and she would leave the room and tell them to come back later. She was hot so worth the wait at least once but not sure I would want that many distractions in the future.

Hornilius69
07-08-21, 05:56
Where is Happy Face? And when you say sister location do you mean they're under the same management? I'm not familiar with any location Brookhurst and Hazard. What's the name of the place and girl?Happy Face is located on Beach Blvd after Chapman, near the BoA.

Brookhurst Hazard is called Wellness Center behind the Arco Gas station. (I heard you can get BBFS there with the right donation).

Dohma22
07-08-21, 10:31
I just sent this to someone else via private message, and I'll post it here as well for the good of the group. I went to 440 Fair Dr. Today, and I got lured into Swan Spa. Ended up doing a double with both girls there for $280 total: $40 door, $140 first girl, and another $100 to bring in the second girl.

Viet girls, with the slimmer, prettier one being mid-30's, and the younger slighty chubby one probably late 20's. Pretty fun, but all covered.

Like my previous experience there at one of the other spots, they have CC cameras in the fun rooms, and locks on the doors, so you should have a "fair" amount of time to prepare if LEO stopped by. Also, since I was occupying both chickies, they locked the front door, too.What's the skinny on 440 fair? Do you just walk around and window shop at the doors? Never been thanks!

Slammer6008
07-08-21, 11:41
I went to the new lavender spa in orange today and it was super busy with only one girl working. At one point, I was in a room and 2 other mongers in rooms waiting and every 5 minutes someone would walk in the front door and she would leave the room and tell them to come back later. She was hot so worth the wait at least once but not sure I would want that many distractions in the future.It looks like it's going to be a sausage factory for the next few weeks. When every Tom Dick and Harry start showing up that's why I like to wait a few weeks till it dies down or shuts down. LOL.

Slammer6008
07-08-21, 12:06
I went to the new lavender spa in orange today and it was super busy with only one girl working. At one point, I was in a room and 2 other mongers in rooms waiting and every 5 minutes someone would walk in the front door and she would leave the room and tell them to come back later. She was hot so worth the wait at least once but not sure I would want that many distractions in the future.Get the spa number make an appointment. Wait outside or shop at stater bros why your waiting.

MrmikeUcla
07-08-21, 12:46
I just sent this to someone else via private message, and I'll post it here as well for the good of the group. I went to 440 Fair Dr. Today, and I got lured into Swan Spa. Ended up doing a double with both girls there for $280 total: $40 door, $140 first girl, and another $100 to bring in the second girl.

Like my previous experience there at one of the other spots, they have CC cameras in the fun rooms, and locks on the doors, so you should have a "fair" amount of time to prepare if LEO stopped by. Also, since I was occupying both chickies, they locked the front door, too.Was is FS with both girls or just rub and tug?

TotalGrip
07-08-21, 17:49
Stopped by F&C.

40 to house, 60 to provider.

Helen, I think.

Breast implants. Nice.

She playfully complained about the 60 tip. I don't know why they do that.

BBBJ.

Then massage.

15 minutes after massage I was hard again.

BBBJ to cfs to backdoor and playfully complained about my size. I don't know why they do that.

Two pops; weak massage; BBBJ; and Greek for 100 total.

Spudb
07-08-21, 18:29
I went to the new lavender spa in orange today and it was super busy with only one girl working. At one point, I was in a room and 2 other mongers in rooms waiting and every 5 minutes someone would walk in the front door and she would leave the room and tell them to come back later. She was hot so worth the wait at least once but not sure I would want that many distractions in the future.Can you pm me the address please?

Ilvbjs
07-08-21, 18:55
I miss my rim jobs and need to find a new fix. I didn't really see anything in the search for recent places so if anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Also love a good prostate massage as well Looking in Orange County or Inland Empire.

IndieBoi
07-08-21, 19:16
Stopped by today at 2 pm at Wellness to check out any new talent. This time I got a girl by the name of Amanda. Has a nice hot body and face. D cups, petite, and she said she was hispanic even though she didn't look like it but she spoke Spanish. Door fee was 40 for half an hour. She wanted 160 for everything but haggled down to 140. If you been with other Hispanic chicks she's quite the actor and wants you to cum fast. I took my time and in the end to make me cum she put my cock in her 2nd hole for some back door action. Everything was covered and wouldn't mind repeating but I wanted an Asian. Saw a nice short petite blond asian on my way out and I wish I had gotten her instead LOL. Need my petite asian craving might try again later and ask for her instead.

Sticker
07-08-21, 23:19
Was is FS with both girls or just rub and tug?Yes, FS with both, and to the other poster, yes, I just walk into the courtyard and smile as I walk by each spa (although I suppose you can make an appointment if you get a favorite). The window shopping is part of the fun.

Going back to the FS with both girls, it was a good time, but not knock-your-socks off fun. That's because both required latex, for oral and insertion, and they switched rubbers when it was their turns. Just a little distracting, but what the heck. So, first they get nekkid, and we're doing a group hug, and they're okay with me feeding on the four presented boobies while one is stroking me and the other is cradling the boys. Then one (and I didn't ask their names) drops to her knees, stretches a condom on and sucks away. The other girl is kissing my neck and pinching my nips while this is going on.

Then when I lay the first girl down after the suckage, and start in mish, the other girl gets up behind me and starts rubbing my ass and nuts, while vocalizing breathy words of encouragement. She stayed in the same place when I flipped girl #1 over for doggy. Held onto my load so I could fully experience girl #2 similarly after the rubber switcheroo was made. But then, girl #1, in the supporting role, grabbed my ass cheeks and started pushing to coincide with my pumping, which was a kick. Also, there's a mirror next to the massage table / bed, which is good.

With all of these shenanigans going on, it was a bit distracting, and I was also thinking about poking girl #1 again because of her little bubble butt. So I pulled out, pulled off the rubber, but then they both started stroking me and I just went with it. Laid on my back and let them do their four-handed handy till I shot.

Bottoms line: with everything covered, latex exchanges, and no lesbo love between them, the session wasn't at the top of my most memorable mnage trois experience. But then again, those good times are far in my past, and no money was exchanged.

Grimmy23
07-09-21, 08:49
I miss my rim jobs and need to find a new fix. I didn't really see anything in the search for recent places so if anyone could help me out and point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Also love a good prostate massage as well Looking in Orange County or Inland Empire.For the best prostate massage ever, go to Zelda, the OC Walnutsaver (you can google that and you'll find her website). She's older, not a looker, and doesn't get naked, but holy shit, she will give you the most mind blowing prostate orgasm ever. She made me pop twice and I never pop twice, and I literally had to lay on the table for about 10 minutes after to gather enough strength to get up. I actually screamed during my second orgasm and I never do that. She works out of the back of a warehouse across the street from Honda Center.

SaltyDog
07-09-21, 10:10
Stopped by F&C.

40 to house, 60 to provider.

Helen, I think.

Breast implants. Nice.

She playfully complained about the 60 tip. I don't know why they do that.

BBBJ.

Then massage.

15 minutes after massage I was hard again.

BBBJ to cfs to backdoor and playfully complained about my size. I don't know why they do that.

Two pops; weak massage; BBBJ; and Greek for 100 total.Imagine that 2 pops in 30 minutes for 60 bucks.

A1287
07-09-21, 17:26
I'll be seeing ava / ayanna from honey this weekend, can anyone comment on how her massages are? If it's a good massage I'll opt for the hour, if not I'll go for 30. Will report back later on the experience.

CougarsHunt
07-09-21, 19:13
I've been on a quest to find voluptuous providers.

I've been searching this site and I've manage to find a few that I like, so I'd figure I give back.

FS.

Kerry from Fair Drive where Honesy Spa used to be, she's in Las Vegas at the moment but she's a total MILF, hot body, nice jugs, 1. 2.

Kiki from the same place a little older but has amazing top. 1. 2.

Massage with HE.

Kiki from air body garden grove, no massage just straight to HE and FIV, she gave me her number so I just see her when I need a quick release. 40 massage 40 HE.

Katrina from Le Palace Massage she gives a really good massage and she sits on my face with her panties on she has the nicest body out of everyone. 40 massage 60 HE I'm trying to have her open more. FIV.

I used to pay $300 for full service to Suki and Cathy at Sahara's Theater I didn't realize I was overpaying. It was my first time ever paying for full service. But those 2 girl's will absolutely leave you wanting more. It was interesting. That's actually how I got started, I read about Suki being a GPS type but she seemed down to earth. I didn't think $300 was too much but I also had to pay $80 for the VIP room, hey you live and learn.

Cappy73
07-09-21, 21:50
Do they have an IG or similar?

I've been searching this site and I've manage to find a few that I like, so I'd figure I give back.

FS.

Kerry from Fair Drive where Honesy Spa used to be, she's in Las Vegas at the moment but she's a total MILF, hot body, nice jugs, 1. 2.

CougarsHunt
07-09-21, 22:24
Do they have an IG or similar?I'm not sure of the name for the spa, if you go to Fair Drive and walk straight to room 113. Fair Drive is fun, I suggest going but being firm about the type of girl you're looking for. The girl's are mostly Chinese and I always ask for a girl with a nice body. The girl's can get upset if you tell them no, but I say let them be mad and window shop for the right girl. Kerry won't be there till August. I heard about this other girl CiCi but I haven't had a chance to see her. Kiki is nice, she has a nice body and I came all over her tits.

JayHiro
07-10-21, 00:37
Where can I see them kelly and kiki?

FS.

Massage with HE.

Kiki from air body garden grove, no massage just straight to HE and FIV, she gave me her number so I just see her when I need a quick release. 40 massage 40 HE.

Katrina from Le Palace Massage she gives a really good massage and she sits on my face with her panties on she has the nicest body out of everyone. 40 massage 60 HE I'm trying to have her open more. FIV.

I used to pay $300 for full service to Suki and Cathy at Sahara's Theater I didn't realize I was overpaying. It was my first time ever paying for full service. But those 2 girl's will absolutely leave you wanting more. It was interesting. That's actually how I got started, I read about Suki being a GPS type but she seemed down to earth. I didn't think $300 was too much but I also had to pay $80 for the VIP room, hey you live and learn.

TailsGunner
07-10-21, 07:53
Not into waxing but curious if they do massage. Their Yelp page did not specify. Thanks.Any luck with Daisy?

I've seen her a few times for a massage, she is constantly complaining how strict her boss is (which is herself). She is also expensive and wanted. 8 for a HJ with her top off (WTF) and short visit of FIV. Go figure. After that I stopped seeing her. She's also getting a little tummy. She is cute for a AMILF, but I can't imagine what she will demand for FS or dining at the why. With her YMMV.

Dohma22
07-10-21, 10:56
Booked with Melody via ig wanted to try nuru for the first time outside of Japan. They have you park in the back and you message upon arrival then they open the back door. Paid 70 for 45 then melody came in and instructed to leave 140 donation on the table. She got fully undressed and performed a pretty darn good back massage. Good pressure and playing with the boys here and there. Then the nuru part. She pours gel all over her body and began sliding over my back. Lots of pussy rubbing on my ass and legs. Few minutes later she rubs the gel off and tells me to turn over. Performs similar after the turn and allows all touching even rubbing the clit but no penetrating. She then straddles and begins dirty talk, pretty darn good dirty talk while performing HJ. At the same time I'm rubbing her clit and feeling her titties. I asked for something extra and she declined said HJ only. So I completed the most expensive HJ I ever paid for LOL.

She's definitely an attractive provider and gives a really good massage HJ and dirty talk. But it ain't nothing like nuru in Japan not even in the same ballpark. If it was FS I'd absolutely return but for me the cost is against principle.

Still looking for a good FS GFE place with super hot providers for 3 or less are they out there?

BigJohn9
07-10-21, 12:33
If she's horny and likes you she doesn't charge extra for nude DATY. FS is very rare if at all and it would be $$.

Lift Her Up
07-10-21, 19:43
Where can I see them kelly and kiki?Your question can be answered in part by reading the forum, making use of the search function. But really, you have only two posts and these just ask. Go to maybe three places, write up your experiences, and then you'll find us willing to open up to you.

Lift Her Up.

Slammer6008
07-10-21, 20:16
Your question can be answered in part by reading the forum, making use of the search function. But really, you have only two posts and these just ask. Go to maybe three places, write up your experiences, and then you'll find us willing to open up to you.

Lift Her Up.I get it all the time myself. Once in a while when the rookies PM the me I give those guys a little information. Where to go but they never report back to me.

Rei311
07-10-21, 20:34
If she's horny and likes you she doesn't charge extra for nude DATY. FS is very rare if at all and it would be $$.Is Daisy and Lin the same person? I last saw Lin for a wax in March and wanted 80 for HJ. I said no thanks but she mentioned another person working. I've been planning on going on a Sunday since it seems Lin only works weekdays.

OC Mongerr
07-10-21, 21:55
I've seen Kiki more times than I can remember. She actually gives a pretty good massage aside from the he. What I'm surprised by is that she actually allows FIV, cause that never happened to me. Is it a YMMV thing?

FS.

Massage with HE.

Seeking Sex
07-11-21, 00:50
Went to the AMP in Brea by John's place. 40 for half hour and 160 for FS including daty.

Provider was a viet girl but I don't remember her name. Pretty lack luster session with very bad service. She asked me to clean up using the hot towels kept in the warmer in the room. At least most places, the girl hands me the towel, and most of them clean up.

Will not repeat.

HapaBoy86
07-11-21, 02:10
Went to the AMP in Brea by John's place. 40 for half hour and 160 for FS including daty.

Provider was a viet girl but I don't remember her name. Pretty lack luster session with very bad service. She asked me to clean up using the hot towels kept in the warmer in the room. At least most places, the girl hands me the towel, and most of them clean up.

Will not repeat.If that's the one directly behind John's its always been Hot and cold!

Grimmy23
07-11-21, 08:52
I've seen Kiki more times than I can remember. She actually gives a pretty good massage aside from the he. What I'm surprised by is that she actually allows FIV, cause that never happened to me. Is it a YMMV thing?In my many years of being in the hobby, I'd estimate that probably 70% of the MP providers allow touching the V externally, and maybe 30-40% allow digital penetration. On very, very rare occasion I've had them allow FIA. A lot of times, especially with the older ones, you touch down there and they're too dry to stick a finger in anyway. Usually if they're wet they don't mind you going in. Z.

BigJohn9
07-11-21, 10:14
Is Daisy and Lin the same person? I last saw Lin for a wax in March and wanted 80 for HJ. I said no thanks but she mentioned another person working. I've been planning on going on a Sunday since it seems Lin only works weekdays.Yes Daisy and Linh are the same person. LBC is not open on Sunday last I checked. There is no one else working there. If she charges you for a HJ, it's because she doesn't really want to.

HeadorTail
07-11-21, 11:01
I get it all the time myself. Once in a while when the rookies PM the me I give those guys a little information. Where to go but they never report back to me.Sorry Slammer, it won't happen again. But every knows if Slammer hasn't hit it it isn't worth hittin'.

HeadorTail
07-11-21, 11:04
I've seen Kiki more times than I can remember. She actually gives a pretty good massage aside from the he. What I'm surprised by is that she actually allows FIV, cause that never happened to me. Is it a YMMV thing?Everyone but you, OCM. Everyone except you. Kidding, but yeah, I got a taste of Kiki a while back.

HandyLover
07-11-21, 14:01
Hello Gents,

First post a couple weeks ago. Got some much appreciated advise from another member as I was looking for busty provider. Tried using the search function, seems a bit cumbersome, especially when searching for SH Health Center in WM. Figured I would just go and try it out. $40 entrance pulled Coco. Yoga pants and t-shirt. She was thin and probably B's. Massage was pretty good, no teasing, not very talkative. On the flip, motioned he and began. Sat next to me and was mechanical. Allowed otc roaming. Nothing special. Wouldn't repeat. $40 tip and I was out. Just looking for he with busty, so Will spend more time using search function. Be safe out there!

BetterThanPro
07-11-21, 15:39
I've seen Kiki more times than I can remember. She actually gives a pretty good massage aside from the he. What I'm surprised by is that she actually allows FIV, cause that never happened to me. Is it a YMMV thing?Haha! I could tell you stories about successes beyond nuru and HE received from untouchable elite providers mentioned in previous posts. You have to invest the time. Good luck!

OC Mongerr
07-11-21, 17:00
A taste as in DATY? You guys are driving me crazy. Any advice how to get further?

Everyone but you, OCM. Everyone except you. Kidding, but yeah, I got a taste of Kiki a while back.

RBFSyndrome
07-11-21, 17:14
Hello Gents,

First post a couple weeks ago. Got some much appreciated advise from another member as I was looking for busty provider. Tried using the search function, seems a bit cumbersome, especially when searching for SH Health Center in WM. Figured I would just go and try it out. $40 entrance pulled Coco. Yoga pants and t-shirt. She was thin and probably B's. Massage was pretty good, no teasing, not very talkative. On the flip, motioned he and began. Sat next to me and was mechanical. Allowed otc roaming. Nothing special. Wouldn't repeat. $40 tip and I was out. Just looking for he with busty, so Will spend more time using search function. Be safe out there!Think you just got unlucky as the other two there are stacked.

Slammer6008
07-11-21, 17:47
Sorry Slammer, it won't happen again. But every knows if Slammer hasn't hit it it isn't worth hittin'.LOL. I'm going to try this week lavender in orange to see what all the fuss is about. If anybody has any info pm me please. I'm surprised you haven't sniffed around there yet? H or T.

Meshugga
07-11-21, 18:40
This was a few weeks back. I was in the mood for nuru and had the extra $$ Went to the relatively new place on El Toro - 106. Most of the places are in the far building, but this one's in the middle building. I don't think there's a name on the door, just look for 106 about halfway down the hallway.

I showed up unannounced. As I was checking in, a girl walked by who looked hot, and turned out to be my nuru girl. She has a nice strippers body, and in fact is a former stripper. White girl with long blonde hair, I'm pretty sure she wore extensions. I was laying on the table when she walked in, usual greetings, have you been here before, do you know how this works, etc. I made it clear I was there for nuru, then she completely undresses. Very nice body. I'd guess her to be around 27.

She ground her pussy mound on me when I was face down, and did it a bit on my thighs when I was face up. But she never straddled my body with her ass facing my face, which I love during nuru. At one point she was on her knees on the side of table playing with my fun zone and I got enough of an angle to see some very nice pussy lips and reached out to touch. She pushed my hand away right away and that was it, no more getting near the pussy for me. She finished me off eventually, did a half-assed job of cleaning me up then some chit-chat as I dressed myself, then I was done.

It was pleasant, she was pretty hot and it was worth it experiencing her, but I don't think I'd repeat with her, but might try a different provider there. Very much a stripper attitude, and for that kind of money, I want to at least stare at that pussy as she strokes me, if not actually touch it. 45 at the door for half hr, $. 20 tip.

PoorAndWeird
07-11-21, 21:58
Went there a little after 10 am last Wednesday.

Entrance was 40 and on the flip she asked what I wanted. She said 80 for nude he, I was firm at 40.

Some roaming under her skirt (pantieless).

Was also interrupted after about 5 min by another customer.

She came back after and gave a semi rushed he.

She pulled out 1 tit up to help, but I didn't quite have the same edgeing tease experience like sixgen. But she did the job and said next time she give me more because she's so busy by herself.

Couldn't complain with the total damage, but wouldn't return if its another rushed sesh.

CougarsHunt
07-11-21, 22:10
A taste as in DATY? You guys are driving me crazy. Any advice how to get further?It definitely is YMMV, I first read about her from this forum. That she was nervous about taking her top off. The first visit, she was amazing but never took her top off she would only let me feel underneath which was interesting, she asked for my number. My second visit I caught her on a good day, she opened up completely. Got completely nude for me. I nutted on her face!

I'll say this to you OC Monger I've seen her a few times but only because she gets so busy, she definitely has her regulars. So with that in mind, she's making a ton of money already doing the bare minimum. I think going in the early morning when it's slow she might be more frisky vs catching her at the end of the day when she probably has had 15 people before you.

RGarcia123
07-11-21, 23:54
Follow her on ig, all pics are of her. Pretty nice bolt ons and ass. Massage is okay and nuru is decent. I have had some great finishes in sessions wit her. Private incall costa mesa.

Been having no luck lately with finding a busty and juicy ass girl in all the MPs I've gone to. Can anyone recommend a good spot in the Santa Ana / Tustin area? Other parts in OC are fine too.

LaidBack59
07-12-21, 10:38
LOL. You guys are like cattle -- lets all get in the line and head to the TIP slaughterhouse -.

LaidBack59
07-12-21, 10:39
LOL. You guys are like cattle -- lets all get in the line and head to the TIP slaughterhouse -.I drove past on Saturday after my session at Sakura - 3 guys were hopping out of their cars to run and be the first one to the door -- OMG.

BetterThanPro
07-12-21, 11:20
This was a few weeks back. I was in the mood for nuru and had the extra $$ Went to the relatively new place on El Toro - 106. Most of the places are in the far building, but this one's in the middle building. I don't think there's a name on the door, just look for 106 about halfway down the hallway.

I showed up unannounced. As I was checking in, a girl walked by who looked hot, and turned out to be my nuru girl. She has a nice strippers body, and in fact is a former stripper. White girl with long blonde hair, I'm pretty sure she wore extensions. I was laying on the table when she walked in, usual greetings, have you been here before, do you know how this works, etc. I made it clear I was there for nuru, then she completely undresses. Very nice body. I'd guess her to be around 27.

She ground her pussy mound on me when I was face down, and did it a bit on my thighs when I was face up. But she never straddled my body with her ass facing my face, which I love during nuru. At one point she was on her knees on the side of table playing with my fun zone and I got enough of an angle to see some very nice pussy lips and reached out to touch. She pushed my hand away right away and that was it, no more getting near the pussy for me. She finished me off eventually, did a half-assed job of cleaning me up then some chit-chat as I dressed myself, then I was done.Hayden is a stripper at the Bodyshop in Hollywood.

OcHobby949
07-12-21, 13:27
Went to 112 in LF. Same building as 109 but wanted to see what other options were available. I asked for a white girl. Honey walked in and got straight to business. She sounds a little congested but otherwise she was good to go. Nice spinner bod with smallish tits (a handful). There was a little chitchat and then straight to business. She straddled me and gave me a great view while working the little man. I grabbed some a $$ and spread them to get a better view of her kitty cat. She told me not to spread her so wide and to keep everything on the outside. Overall, was satisfying with a nice chick however, I'll be going back to 109. I've seen other providers with more accommodating attitudes.

Door: .45.

Tip: .80.

Slammer6008
07-12-21, 13:35
I drove past on Saturday after my session at Sakura - 3 guys were hopping out of their cars to run and be the first one to the door -- OMG.Sakura which place? What does she look like? What's her name? What's her age? What time does she work? Does she look like Sharon Tay like back in the 90's. What's her cup size?

Because I am looking for big titties. What best describes her personality? What do you tip her? What does. 2 mean? Is that a code word for tip? Do I bring my own condom? Can I bring my hand puppets. I'll report back 😳128513;.

LaidBack59
07-12-21, 14:37
Sakura which place? What does she look like? What's her name? What's her age? What time does she work? Does she look like Sharon Tay like back in the 90's. What's her cup size?

Because I am looking for big titties. What best describes her personality? What do you tip her? What does. 2 mean? Is that a code word for tip? Do I bring my own condom? Can I bring my hand puppets. I'll report back 😳128513;.Let me get back to you -- ROFL -- oh wait -- Read the F* forum.

LaidBack59
07-12-21, 14:40
Stopped over on Saturday at Healthy Massage on GoldenWest and saw Mimi. Was planning on a quickie. But damn she looked good in that dress and her hair was amazing -- ended up staying more than an hour -- love her long lean body - $40 at the door and $. 2 for her time -- great leisurely Saturday.

Slammer6008
07-12-21, 15:14
Stopped over on Saturday at Healthy Massage on GoldenWest and saw Mimi. Was planning on a quickie. But damn she looked good in that dress and her hair was amazing -- ended up staying more than an hour -- love her long lean body - $40 at the door and $. 2 for her time -- great leisurely Saturday.But does she have BIG Bombas. I'll report back 🙏.

Oc Pleasure
07-12-21, 19:48
It definitely is YMMV, I first read about her from this forum. That she was nervous about taking her top off. The first visit, she was amazing but never took her top off she would only let me feel underneath which was interesting, she asked for my number. My second visit I caught her on a good day, she opened up completely. Got completely nude for me. I nutted on her face!

I'll say this to you OC Monger I've seen her a few times but only because she gets so busy, she definitely has her regulars. So with that in mind, she's making a ton of money already doing the bare minimum. I think going in the early morning when it's slow she might be more frisky vs catching her at the end of the day when she probably has had 15 people before you.All this talk about Kiki. Is she the young 24 yo with fake B cups? I've had a girl named Kay / Kate or just K. She's given a good massage and a decent HE with access to those Bs, but she gets sensitive so you can't really feel her nipples.

OC Mongerr
07-12-21, 22:11
I think we're talking about the same girl. My experience with her is that she allows access to Bs but not so much to nipples. She hasn't allowed me inside her jean though.

All this talk about Kiki. Is she the young 24 yo with fake B cups? I've had a girl named Kay / Kate or just K. She's given a good massage and a decent HE with access to those Bs, but she gets sensitive so you can't really feel her nipples.

OC Mongerr
07-12-21, 22:20
Yes, I do. I usually go in the afternoon. But I doubt if the time actually makes any difference in terms of mileage though. She always has everything on every time I visit. I've asked politely for more miles a couple of times but she had been consistent, so I thought that was the farthest I could get.

It definitely is YMMV, I first read about her from this forum. That she was nervous about taking her top off. The first visit, she was amazing but never took her top off she would only let me feel underneath which was interesting, she asked for my number. My second visit I caught her on a good day, she opened up completely. Got completely nude for me. I nutted on her face!

I'll say this to you OC Monger I've seen her a few times but only because she gets so busy, she definitely has her regulars. So with that in mind, she's making a ton of money already doing the bare minimum. I think going in the early morning when it's slow she might be more frisky vs catching her at the end of the day when she probably has had 15 people before you.

Slammer6008
07-13-21, 12:20
Yes, I do. I usually go in the afternoon. But I doubt if the time actually makes any difference in terms of mileage though. She always has everything on every time I visit. I've asked politely for more miles a couple of times but she had been consistent, so I thought that was the farthest I could get.I'm sure if you got game. You can get way more than a HJ at this place. Game = Not being a dick. Tip well. Take a shower. For some of you. Take one at least once a week.

OcHobby949
07-13-21, 14:18
Found a Puerto Rican cutie. Savanna has a tight little body with a nice a $$ and pierced nips. She's a cool chick and let my hands roam (nothing "inside" YMMV. The HE was not special, a bit mechanical but she did take instruction well paying attention to the sack when asked. Overall good exp. I'll have to "work" with her a little bit before I'd call her a regular.

30 = .45.

😀 = .80.

Bronco
07-13-21, 18:44
Paid another visit to Andy. Since I know she does not liked to be touched I find it more enjoyable to see her for her great massages followed by a lot and I mean a lot of teasing. On the flip a very slow and very wet unrushed HJ with lots of teasing and ball play. She then finished with a 15 min foot massage and leg massage.

It's nice to just lay there and not have to do anything but enjoy.

YellowFinTuna
07-13-21, 19:55
I haven't posted for a while so hopefully this will make up for lost time.

I started going over to Queen Bee in Brea and getting my therapy with CiCi. Viet and they give you a table shower at the end which was fun. I'd give this place a solid 8 on everything but no FS and limited touching, but not bad.

Health on Goldenwest – Ms. Hanna – Great attitude, reasonably good looking but not much in the lung department. I want to try the other girl but Hanna is always the one who greets me and I've been there so much I think she'd be pissed if I switched providers. The price is reasonable but it's a bit dirty hygiene wise, not as bad as P&C but close. Just about the comfiest table I've ever been on.

Went to Lavender last week in the AM. Got in no problem and Kelly was my masseuse but there were 5-6 mongers constantly causing interruptions in my 30 minute session. I may repeat but it will be a long time as the place is too crowded. Interesting monger on the bicycle – yes, there's a tv in the room so you can watch everywhere. Kelly said she would make it up to me but it was one of the worst sessions I've ever had because of all the interruptions.

Sarang – After Lavender I went to Sarang in Cypress. Easy location and plenty of parking. I bailed because they wanted $50 for hhr and I wasn't sure if the mamasan who came to the front would be my provider and I only have so much time. Nothing ventured nothing lost.

Went to Wellness Center in Westminster – This is a FS place and it was my second visit. Parking sucks but my provider was nice and I had a good time but it was the smallest room I've ever been in. Not sure if I'll repeat as there are so many other places.

Most of these places are. 4 for hhr except for Sarang. I may may an appointment at Sarang if I can get the name of a specific provider and I have extra time in the day if it doesn't work out.

TotalGrip
07-13-21, 22:11
S H Health Center, Westminster.

Coco.

5'4" 110 lbs.

Mid-30, early-40 yrs old.

Walk on back. YES!

Light teasing.

She has Toned legs, soft skin.

Full firm b-cup.

Wouldn't accept 40; grudgingly took 60.

Otc top touching only, Jean skirt with shorts.

HJ was really good.

No skin to show -kept clothes on. No under the clothes touching.

40 to house; 60 to provider.

Looks?/10 wearing mask.

Massage 8/10.

HJ 8/10.

Price was kinda higher than I'm used to, but service was great. I will repeat.

GenghisK2
07-14-21, 00:55
Went to Lavender last week in the AM. Got in no problem and Kelly was my masseuse but there were 5-6 mongers constantly causing interruptions in my 30 minute session. I may repeat but it will be a long time as the place is too crowded. Interesting monger on the bicycle yes, there's a tv in the room so you can watch everywhere. Kelly said she would make it up to me but it was one of the worst sessions I've ever had because of all the interruptions.LOL. I must of been one of the mongers who interrupted you last week. I also saw the bicycle monger on the tv screens while in the room waiting also. That place needs to get more than 1 girl asap.

Slammer6008
07-14-21, 14:28
Has anybody tried Mia or Tina?

Slammer6008
07-14-21, 14:59
Has anybody tried Mia or Tina?Sorry boys wrong name. Abby petite Asian blonde hair?

Slammer6008
07-14-21, 15:19
Sorry boys wrong name. Abby petite Asian blonde hair?Also there's an apple.

OC Mongerr
07-14-21, 19:44
If you don't mind, what service did you get?

Stopped over on Saturday at Healthy Massage on GoldenWest and saw Mimi. Was planning on a quickie. But damn she looked good in that dress and her hair was amazing -- ended up staying more than an hour -- love her long lean body - $40 at the door and $. 2 for her time -- great leisurely Saturday.

OCRanger
07-14-21, 20:55
Paid another visit to Andy. Since I know she does not liked to be touched I find it more enjoyable to see her for her great massages followed by a lot and I mean a lot of teasing. On the flip a very slow and very wet unrushed HJ with lots of teasing and ball play. She then finished with a 15 min foot massage and leg massage.

It's nice to just lay there and not have to do anything but enjoy.HJ Ana Andy. Teasing Andy Ana.

John Sp
07-14-21, 23:36
Sorry boys wrong name. Abby petite Asian blonde hair?I saw Abby not long ago after work. She works the night shift around 6 PM so I was her first of the day. Mid 20's, Viet, about 5'1", white blonde hair, very slim, nice tits. Asked for $200 upfront but settled on $180. Continue below for details.

Started off with her rubbing on my back with her nice tits and roamed quite a bit with her hands. She flipped me over and got on top for a nice bare slide.

Put on a cover for a very sensual CBJ. When was the last time a girl asked you if she can go deeper? At one point I was standing on the massage table with her on her knees. She didn't mind both hands on her head either and occasionally would look up at me. Insanely sexy.

First position was her on top CG and wow she can really bounce. She didn't last long so we switched to doggy which was her favorite. If you have good doggy game she'll be your best friend. Up to this point, she has been very quiet but was very vocal while we were going at it. Didn't mind my fingers in her mouth the whole time. Switched to her on her back and me standing for the finish.

All throughout the session she was very playful and making flirty jokes. Throughout we were making quite a bit noise and she joked saying the neighbors would hear us and if they asked, say it was an earthquake. I left feeling pretty good. This one is a keeper for sure.

Kukku MrDun
07-15-21, 00:19
One and done at VT Spa in Westminster.

Parked around back, hoping the crack addict would leave my ride alone. He was having a very interesting debate with the drainage spout. Sounded like the spout just won a key point.

Bored mamasan barely glanced up from her engrossing novel, took 45 house fee.

She parted the magic curtain, and offered the vision of doors lining the hall (good sign #1), with walls up to the ceiling (good sign #2).

Checked the base sheet carefully before lying face down thanks to advice on this forum. The butt sheet was just a pillowcase, so let's assume the small towels were all in the wash.

Jackie is the masseuse. 40's, seems slim in a black jacket and leggings (bad sign). Proceeds to provide decent massage, including walking on back. I signal with a calf graze, and am rewarded with a graze of the boys, and her girlish giggle.

Upon flip, Jackie directly provided the menu - 120 for nuru and 160 for FS. She said 'the girls want 160,' so my hopes went up, thinking there would be a different provider. I guffawed, and countered with 120. She tsk'd, and we settled on 140.

Unfortunately, she was also the provider. Upon disrobing, saw a small pouch, but excellent natural Cs, with perfectly pokies. They squished like a water balloons, and she encouraged manhandling.

Covered BJ was lackluster. A few bobs, and then she asked that I go straight to missionary. I demurred, requesting more bobs. Then, much to her annoyance, we proceeded with CG, standing mish, DG, and finally mish.

Sounds like a good time, but time was the missing element - 6 minutes per the clock from cover / BJ to declaring time for HJ finish, with a constant stream of complaints during the scant seconds in each position.

Upon finish (good elevation and distance. Take your zinc), she hurled a hot towel at my nether, and said 'most girls want 200 for that much time. '.

Hornilius69
07-15-21, 04:53
Has anybody tried Mia or Tina?LOL, the place opens very late.

Hornilius69
07-15-21, 04:56
I heard Papasan brought in two new fob's from mainland China.

LaidBack59
07-15-21, 09:02
If you don't mind, what service did you get?The full menu is available -- Hannah and Mimi are more than happy to meet all your needs. I will say that the experience exponentially improves if you are not a cheap bastard.

BigFish999
07-15-21, 09:45

It's nice to just lay there and not have to do anything but enjoy.

2 weeks ago, I had Jessica, I got the same experience that you describe with Andy. Jessica was wearing a Uniform, I liked that, felt very professional. Extremely good back massage, and she does legs, then but, and then the fun starts. No rush but touch only outside with some restrictions. She was in her 50's but she may have been a hottie when on her 20's. Nice legs, slender, straight back, submiss, kind of attractive and cute even for her age, a real asian MILF. The good part was the P spot she massages while HJ, I exploded. . 35 + . 45. Was I cheap? I am used to the. 4 rule for HJ.

Slammer6008
07-15-21, 13:22
I saw Abby not long ago after work. She works the night shift around 6 PM so I was her first of the day. Mid 20's, Viet, about 5'1", white blonde hair, very slim, nice tits. Asked for $200 upfront but settled on $180. Continue below for details.

Started off with her rubbing on my back with her nice tits and roamed quite a bit with her hands. She flipped me over and got on top for a nice bare slide.

Put on a cover for a very sensual CBJ. When was the last time a girl asked you if she can go deeper? At one point I was standing on the massage table with her on her knees. She didn't mind both hands on her head either and occasionally would look up at me. Insanely sexy.

First position was her on top CG and wow she can really bounce. She didn't last long so we switched to doggy which was her favorite. If you have good doggy game she'll be your best friend. Up to this point, she has been very quiet but was very vocal while we were going at it. Didn't mind my fingers in her mouth the whole time. Switched to her on her back and me standing for the finish.

All throughout the session she was very playful and making flirty jokes. Throughout we were making quite a bit noise and she joked saying the neighbors would hear us and if they asked, say it was an earthquake. I left feeling pretty good. This one is a keeper for sure.I had to cancel out the last minute yesterday. Well at least it cancels out the cheapskates from going. LOL.

John Sp
07-15-21, 14:32
I had to cancel out the last minute yesterday. Well at least it cancels out the cheapskates from going. LOL.To clarify, when I got there she took me straight to the room and asked for house fee and tip upfront. That was the total OTD.

Sound7
07-15-21, 14:53
No one hour massage. Short changed.

Declined one hour massage outright at many. Posted 40/60 options typical starter. Only 40 hhr. Available as a starter. Four AMP in the complex open at the lower level. From 10 to 10.

No upstair units.

BadMf
07-15-21, 19:42
Wait aren't you suppose to finish with nuru? Or by nuru they mean HJ only?

One and done at VT Spa in Westminster.

Parked around back, hoping the crack addict would leave my ride alone. He was having a very interesting debate with the drainage spout. Sounded like the spout just won a key point.

Bored mamasan barely glanced up from her engrossing novel, took 45 house fee.

She parted the magic curtain, and offered the vision of doors lining the hall (good sign #1), with walls up to the ceiling (good sign #2).

Checked the base sheet carefully before lying face down thanks to advice on this forum. The butt sheet was just a pillowcase, so let's assume the small towels were all in the wash.

Jackie is the masseuse. 40's, seems slim in a black jacket and leggings (bad sign). Proceeds to provide decent massage, including walking on back. I signal with a calf graze, and am rewarded with a graze of the boys, and her girlish giggle.

Upon flip, Jackie directly provided the menu - 120 for nuru and 160 for FS. She said 'the girls want 160,' so my hopes went up, thinking there would be a different provider. I guffawed, and countered with 120. She tsk'd, and we settled on 140.

Unfortunately, she was also the provider. Upon disrobing, saw a small pouch, but excellent natural Cs, with perfectly pokies. They squished like a water balloons, and she encouraged manhandling.

Covered BJ was lackluster. A few bobs, and then she asked that I go straight to missionary. I demurred, requesting more bobs. Then, much to her annoyance, we proceeded with CG, standing mish, DG, and finally mish.

CivilBeast
07-15-21, 22:53
So. . . Saw a couple mentions of New Moon offering FS and hit it up in the am about a week ago. Exposed approach, open door, small lobby. Was greeted by a short younger lady (probably late twenties) with silver-dyed hair and a tight thigh-high dress and heels. Made up and attractive. Found out later she's Vietnamese. Pretty sure her name was Candy. Although she's short she had some curves to her and looked tasty. 40 for 30 and then she took my hand and led me in back down a hall to a purple lit room asked me to undress and she left. Nice newer place that was clean with doors. When she got back started a half-hearted massage – thought she was playing three-card monte on me back – quick flip and whispered what you want. I signaled FS and after a back and forth settled on 120. When she got naked she looked hot to me. Short. Like sub 5' short. A cups but thick thighs, smooth skin, pretty face. I get bonors around women with voluptuous triceps. Started with her hand and then some cute kisses around the D got him up. Thought she'd started BBBJ but quickly realized she's a practitioner of the dark arts and had rolled the condom on with her mouth. After a bit of this nonsense had her lay down and went in for the DATY. Sorceress! She had lathered her labia with witchcraft and the sanitizer was making me gag. Took an hour for the purell to leave my pallet. Okey Doke. Got junior's head close to the golden gates and he handled the rest. Got a few air kisses and popped in the bag. Not a lot of encouragement from Candy but she was pleasant enough and attractive. Next time I'll try k9 and see if she sanitizes the starfish. Will give her another shot at some point cause I like hot midgets. Says she works the am shift (9 am start?) and is off Tu and Th. Sweet girl.

IAmTheQ
07-16-21, 07:31
No one hour massage. Short changed.

Declined one hour massage outright at many. Posted 40/60 options typical starter. Only 40 hhr. Available as a starter. Four AMP in the complex open at the lower level. From 10 to 10.

No upstair units.My OC nuru girl cancelled on me and since I was in the area, stopped by mid afternoon on Wed 7/14.4 shops open on the bottom. I talked to each of the parlours looking for Viet girls. All were mainland Chinese. All the girls are a little burned out looking. Most of these girls smoke or vape. Not really my cup of tea so I left.

Some of the parlours are the same owner. I speak a little Chinese amongst a few other Eastern and Western languages. I asked one place for a shower and she said they didn't have one but she started to take me over to their sister shop that had one. I declined. I'm kind of interested in paying for these girls just so I can talk to them and figure out how they got here, where they came from, how this whole setup works.

Backs
07-16-21, 13:41
Cougarshunt are you confusing Kiki with Yuki? Yuki gets completely nude, but not Kiki.

CougarsHunt
07-16-21, 20:13
Cougarshunt are you confusing Kiki with Yuki? Yuki gets completely nude, but not Kiki.No it's Kiki, I've heard of Yuki but I've never met her. We should rank the girls of these massage parlors. It's been annoying with push up bras, baggy dresses, and quite unfortunately the mask but I understand they're dealing with so many people. I went to Lavander spa today to see Kelly and I got there at 1030 am, I'm greeted by someone that didn't match a pretty face or nice top. So I'm disappointed then I ask is Kelly here, she doesn't speak English and leads me to a room. She says 10 min, then yells and I could hear this other fellow monger and someone who I assume might be Kelly busy in the next room over. At this point I'm contemplating leaving and I wait it out all while hearing them, my boner completely dies, and I'm sitting there. Then they finish, someone walks in, and I'm not ready to go in after another monger, but this girl didn't match the description either. Her name is Lisa, she gets upset that I ask if Kelly is here. I count my losses and say ill come back another day.

So for me top 5 is Kiki and Kerry, from Fair Drive in Costa Mesa straight ahead in the entrance.

10/10 looks and body, and they do a good job no rushing. Plenty of intimacy FS.

Kiki from Airbody, she is very pretty I'd say 9/10 she's shy but completely worth it. Does a lot teasing.

Hailee from Air body she only works Sat and Sunday. Really nice top, I'm pretty sure I'm getting FS from her tomorrow. She let me fiv and she squirted! I got an appt with her tomorrow I'd say 9/10 looks.

Katrina from Le Palace, she has big tits and she sits on my face it feels so good with her panties on. 10/10 looks and body.

Nicole is interesting she got implants recently but it's a bummer I think she may have got them done cheap. I'd say looks 8/10 she does a really good massage. I've only seen her 2 times and I must have seen Katrina 10 times.

Anyone have any other lookers please? I went to Tulip massage and I asked for Linda expecting to see a MILF and I was not happy, she gave me a weak massage telling me she is hurt and she might be too old for me.

Heartless Jay
07-17-21, 00:24
Some of the parlours are the same owner. I speak a little Chinese amongst a few other Eastern and Western languages. I asked one place for a shower and she said they didn't have one but she started to take me over to their sister shop that had one. I declined. I'm kind of interested in paying for these girls just so I can talk to them and figure out how they got here, where they came from, how this whole setup works.Good luck with that. Most of these Chinese AMP women I've met speak just enough English to get the "job" done. Even if they understood what you're asking them, if you ask some silly question like "how did you get here and how does this work", they'll clam up pronto and will be in no comprende mode. Stick to the tried and true. You pay, they blow you, you leave. If you are nice to them and are generous, they will be more willing to give you your money's worth. But they aren't looking for friends or saviors. Just cash.

John Sp
07-17-21, 12:36
Cougarshunt are you confusing Kiki with Yuki? Yuki gets completely nude, but not Kiki.I can confirm it's Kiki. Mid 20's and some sexy tats you'd only see when she's completely stripped down.

Heartless Jay
07-17-21, 14:26
First time back at F and C in a year. Same old Lucy. Dyed her hair red but she's still a granny in a nightie. Eek. Thank goodness it's so dark in there. But old reliable Lucy came through with a solid BBBJ. Good stamina and some enthusiastic rimming. Took her time and finished me with a decent foot massage. FS definitely on the menu, in fact she stopped the BJ twice to ask if I wanted it. But this is not a FS place for me. I can enjoy a HJ or BJ from a snaggle toothed elephant lady, if the attitude and technique are right. But for FS I'm really picky. One thing I don't like about this place is the walk of shame. As you pass the bystanders in this little plaza, they all know you're a granny fucker.

Blrtum223
07-17-21, 14:52
I saw Abby not long ago after work. She works the night shift around 6 PM so I was her first of the day. Mid 20's, Viet, about 5'1", white blonde hair, very slim, nice tits. Asked for $200 upfront but settled on $180. Continue below for details.

All throughout the session she was very playful and making flirty jokes. Throughout we were making quite a bit noise and she joked saying the neighbors would hear us and if they asked, say it was an earthquake. I left feeling pretty good. This one is a keeper for sure.Which wellness center on brookhurst is this? Can you help me out with a number or a cross street? .

StubbornMule
07-17-21, 19:04
Krystal was busy, so I decided to see Ava (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Avaocmassage), who works out of an incall in Costa Mesa and claims to be CMT. Be aware that there is another Ava working out of VT Spa who focuses on sensual massage and is definitely not CMT. I have seen her and she is ok, but I want "real" massages.

Booking with Ava was a bit challenging. First, she asks for an electronic deposit up front, which I refused. Second, she wouldn't give me her incall location up front: first, she directed me to the general area, then to a nearby street, before finally giving me the address. The result was that I had to drive around aimlessly, park, then get up and drive to a new location as she gave me more information. That was frustrating. Also, her incall is far more south than Krystal's, so it was a longer drive for me. When I got there, she kept me waiting in the lobby for a good five minutes. The result of all this was that our session started 15 minutes late. She did, however, give me at least a full hour of massage, despite starting late.

The massage itself was quite good. She walked on my back and used firm pressure, which I like. She was also a decent conversationalist, though maybe a bit cold for my taste. The teasing was almost non-existent, and after the flip, she gave a horrible jackhammer HJ. Amazingly, I couldn't finish. That has only happened 2 or 3 times in my mongering career. She refused to pay any attention to the boys and claimed we were over time. Definitely would not repeat. Damage was 1. 6 for the hour.

After that disappointing experience I had blue balls, so I decided to visit the complex at 440 Fair, which was only a mile or two from her incall. Took my time walking around the plaza; many Asian women waved at me to come in. One went so far as to grab my arm and forcibly try to pull me in! Quite an experience, though most girls were were plain af. Found one good-looking girl. Jenny at Angel. She wanted. 40 for half an hour, and another. 40 for a HJ. I went ahead and (over) paid because I wasn't in a mood to haggle. In the room she went straight to it. I was able to stick my hand up her skirt and she had a great, tight ass. She has excellent technique and I left with that itch scratched, though I think. 8 is high for just an HJ. Every monger in the area should visit 440 Fair at least once, just to see what it's about.

BeachDrone
07-17-21, 19:06
First time back at F and C in a year. Same old Lucy. Dyed her hair red but she's still a granny in a nightie. Eek. Thank goodness it's so dark in there. But old reliable Lucy came through with a solid BBBJ.I stopped in to check out Lucy's new bolt-ons recently. When I entered, Lucy came out to greet me. She was wearing less makeup than in the past and looked better. She remembered me even though it has been more than 18 months since I last saw her. The place has gone through some remodeling, and it seems they have more rooms, but all with curtains. Got in the room, Lucy immediately started teasing as I was undressing, and showed me her new boobs. She had me lay face down on the table and actually did a bit of a light touch massage. Her BBBJ came very soon. She's good. Unlike you, I'll do FS with Lucy. She is happy to go bare, but had brought a hat. She got on for RCG and then Mish. She was laughing and giggling and seemed really into it and I popped. Lucy really likes sex. And she is fun. I lay back to rest, and she did a really nice foot massage. Another good time with Lucy. But as I walk out to the car, I wonder if seeing a grannie for FS is good for me. Or whether there is something wrong with me that I had a good time. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. On to the next AMP!

TheBagel
07-17-21, 20:11
Krystal was busy, so I decided to see Ava (https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Avaocmassage), who works out of an incall in Costa Mesa and claims to be CMT. Be aware that there is another Ava working out of VT Spa who focuses on sensual massage and is definitely not CMT. I have seen her and she is ok, but I want "real" massages.

Booking with Ava was a bit challenging. First, she asks for an electronic deposit up front, which I refused. Second, she wouldn't give me her incall location up front: first, she directed me to the general area, then to a nearby street, before finally giving me the address. The result was that I had to drive around aimlessly, park, then get up and drive to a new location as she gave me more information. That was frustrating. Also, her incall is far more south than Krystal's, so it was a longer drive for me. When I got there, she kept me waiting in the lobby for a good five minutes. The result of all this was that our session started 15 minutes late. She did, however, give me at least a full hour of massage, despite starting late.

The massage itself was quite good. She walked on my back and used firm pressure, which I like. She was also a decent conversationalist, though maybe a bit cold for my taste. The teasing was almost non-existent, and after the flip, she gave a horrible jackhammer HJ. Amazingly, I couldn't finish. That has only happened 2 or 3 times in my mongering career. She refused to pay any attention to the boys and claimed we were over time. Definitely would not repeat. Damage was 1. 6 for the hour.

After that disappointing experience I had blue balls, so I decided to visit the complex at 440 Fair, which was only a mile or two from her incall. Took my time walking around the plaza; many Asian women waved at me to come in. One went so far as to grab my arm and forcibly try to pull me in! Quite an experience, though most girls were were plain af. Found one good-looking girl. Jenny at Angel. She wanted. 40 for half an hour, and another. 40 for a HJ. I went ahead and (over) paid because I wasn't in a mood to haggle. In the room she went straight to it. I was able to stick my hand up her skirt and she had a great, tight ass. She has excellent technique and I left with that itch scratched, though I think. 8 is high for just an HJ. Every monger in the area should visit 440 Fair at least once, just to see what it's about.440 seems to be the place to be based on the comments I've read here, it's cool you get to window shop for the girl you want. My only concern is about the murders that occurred just last month there so there is probably a lot more eyes on that area from Law Enforcement than usual. I'm surprised it's still up and running.

GentleSun
07-18-21, 00:11
I had texted with Ava several years ago and while pretty tempted, I decided not to see her because of her very limited menu. And the price in association with that very limited menu. Anyways, good to know I didn't miss out. Honestly, I've seen her ads since then with what looks like A+ cleavage and I'd wondered if I shouldn't give her a try anyways. Nope! Thanks for the good word.

440 seems to be the place to be based on the comments I've read here, it's cool you get to window shop for the girl you want. My only concern is about the murders that occurred just last month there so there is probably a lot more eyes on that area from Law Enforcement than usual. I'm surprised it's still up and running.

BadMf
07-18-21, 16:50
Anyone tried Tustin Legacy place? They say there is a pretty chubby provider there with big tits. Couldn't find any reports here.

Ggwrx11
07-18-21, 19:37
Went to Sakura the one on Dale / Chapman. Avoid unless you like grannies haha!

Also, I think all they offer is HJ.

OakOak22
07-19-21, 03:00
440 seems to be the place to be based on the comments I've read here, it's cool you get to window shop for the girl you want. My only concern is about the murders that occurred just last month there so there is probably a lot more eyes on that area from Law Enforcement than usual. I'm surprised it's still up and running.Murders? You're mistaken. Two people died but there was no evidence of murder. Please don't spread misinformation.

Mr Plumber
07-19-21, 09:09
Which wellness center on brookhurst is this? Can you help me out with a number or a cross street? .I think he's referring to Wellness Center on the southwest corner of Brookhurst and Hazard. It's in a two-story strip mall behind the gas station.

Lift Her Up
07-19-21, 13:36
Murders? You're mistaken. Two people died but there was no evidence of murder. Please don't spread misinformation.Right. Deaths. So far, no determination of murder. https://www.ocregister.com/2015/09/02/costa-mesa-strip-mall-in-the-crosshairs/.

Lift Her Up.

Heartless Jay
07-19-21, 16:26
Went to Sakura the one on Dale / Chapman. Avoid unless you like grannies haha!

Also, I think all they offer is HJ.Some of us like grannies and also are satisfied with only a HJ. Have any details to share? Massage quality, HJ quality, price, roaming allowed, stuff like that?

Heartless Jay
07-19-21, 16:35
Another good time with Lucy. But as I walk out to the car, I wonder if seeing a grannie for FS is good for me. Or whether there is something wrong with me that I had a good time. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much. On to the next AMP!Yep, you're just thinking too much. As mongers, there's something wrong with all of us, but we embrace the wrongness and share our stories with each other, yes to be helpful but also to commiserate or to bask in the afterglow of popping our nut. Grannie or young hottie, great experience or disaster, it's all part of the adventure of our hobbie.

CryMoarHoar
07-19-21, 18:03
Went to AAA in LF in a quiet weekday afternoon.

40 ish years old masseuse. Barely speak English. Forgot her name.

.4 entry fee.

Massage was mediocre and a little teasing at the crack.

She asked for 1. 0 for CBJ and 1. 8 for cfs.

I was like. Are you fucking with me?

Opted for handy and I only got. 4 and she said minimum expense was 1. 0.

I hate to haggle as it killed the mood of everything and I did not have time for another place so I picked CBJ.

***** please I'm not going to get handy for 1. 0.

Good technique overall but guess what?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'm not going to go back.

I could have added. 4 and get a hot BBFS Korean girl session.

Dog777
07-19-21, 20:41
I love the Ortega spa back in the day. Anyone know if any of the ladies still working in the Oc.

Genbua
07-19-21, 20:47
I went to Healthy Massa at Golden west after work. The experiment is kinda odd. The plaza looks dead to me as well as the parlor. I came in paying door fee and follow my routine, disrobe ninjutsu, and tummy time. The provider, Hanna, went straight to teasing and I m ready. Ask for everything and she wanted $. 5 . Settled at $. 2 and she took off her mask. I thought she is MILF, but she looks more likr granny to me. She is playful, not bad personality but granny is just not my type. That s why I m not going fc. Yeah, my bat got soft right away. She tried to resurrect it but. Oh well.

Also the place is hot. I guess you should call ahead of time so she can turn on ac.

After all, my bat can never be resurrected and I left unsatisfied.

If folks are into granny, probably fc is better. I will not come back.

TheBagel
07-19-21, 21:26
Murders? You're mistaken. Two people died but there was no evidence of murder. Please don't spread misinformation.My mistake if I'm wrong about it being murder, just not sure what else it could be that left two people dead. Overdose possibly? Either way, I'm sure there are more eyes on that place than usual because of the incident.

Caribe
07-19-21, 21:44
I went to Healthy Massa at Golden west after work. The experiment is kinda odd. The plaza looks dead to me as well as the parlor. I came in paying door fee and follow my routine, disrobe ninjutsu, and tummy time. The provider, Hanna, went straight to teasing and I m ready. Ask for everything and she wanted $. 5 . Settled at $. 2 and she took off her mask. I thought she is MILF, but she looks more likr granny to me. She is playful, not bad personality but granny is just not my type. That s why I m not going fc. Yeah, my bat got soft right away. She tried to resurrect it but. Oh well.

Also the place is hot. I guess you should call ahead of time so she can turn on ac.

After all, my bat can never be resurrected and I left unsatisfied.

If folks are into granny, probably fc is better. I will not come back.Does fc = FS?

Yeah, Hana has been around a lo-o-ong time. From her CKB days where she had her special spot that nobody else dare used to opening Health as a middle-aged MILF. I've visited her for FS a couple times in the past and she was a wild bronco. Off the beaten path but still managed to stay afloat. She must be doing something right!

BruceDee3
07-19-21, 22:22
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that Kelly is back in at the Orange location. And agreed, she's hella cute, sexy, and is actually 27.

CivilBeast
07-19-21, 22:34
Yep, you're just thinking too much. As mongers, there's something wrong with all of us, but we embrace the wrongness and share our stories with each other, yes to be helpful but also to commiserate or to bask in the afterglow of popping our nut. Grannie or young hottie, great experience or disaster, it's all part of the adventure of our hobbie.Preach. When you finish your first Mongers' Almanac with daily inspirational quotes put me down for 5 copies.

Seeking Sex
07-19-21, 23:21
Does fc = FS?

Yeah, Hana has been around a lo-o-ong time. From her CKB days where she had her special spot that nobody else dare used to opening Health as a middle-aged MILF. I've visited her for FS a couple times in the past and she was a wild bronco. Off the beaten path but still managed to stay afloat. She must be doing something right!Fc= fish & chips in this context.

Slammer6008
07-19-21, 23:35
Does fc = FS?

Yeah, Hana has been around a lo-o-ong time. From her CKB days where she had her special spot that nobody else dare used to opening Health as a middle-aged MILF. I've visited her for FS a couple times in the past and she was a wild bronco. Off the beaten path but still managed to stay afloat. She must be doing something right!If you can get past her I would go with Mimi. Slammers Choice.

Dog777
07-20-21, 00:14
I'm sure, most that have been here a while, would say that you are over paying?

1st of all, your dollar sign notation, for example, Trish, did you pay 165 $? For only a HJ? If so, did that include the 40 $ for the parlor?

Usual pricing, 40 $-50 $ for a hhr, tip 60 $-80 $ these days.

A pro tip, please don't use the $, notation, as it only serves to confuse us all.What other girl have you seen at 109 or 107 that you liked. Kat and Zoe are killer.

Dog777
07-20-21, 00:38
Does anyone know what happened to Natasha?

Place open after midnight.At 109 or 107 who's the best at nuru.

DonkeyPuncha
07-20-21, 02:02
Yep, you're just thinking too much. As mongers, there's something wrong with all of us, but we embrace the wrongness and share our stories with each other, yes to be helpful but also to commiserate or to bask in the afterglow of popping our nut. Grannie or young hottie, great experience or disaster, it's all part of the adventure of our hobbie.Yeah, fucking a granny is so dirty and naughty, it kinda turns me on.

LaidBack59
07-20-21, 09:03
If you can get past her I would go with Mimi. Slammers Choice.A 2nd on Slammer's choice -- Mimi is much prettier, looks very nice in a dress and always has her hair done nicely -- great session as long as you are not one of the idiots trying to lowball and then complain about service -.

Bronco
07-20-21, 10:43
Yeah, fucking a granny is so dirty and naughty, it kinda turns me on.Grannies are more experienced, have no hang ups and if you're into BBFS no prego issues.

When I hobbie I just want to bust a nut. Not find a GF. Young ones have too many rules and want way too much $.

That's why if you speak Spanish the latinas on El Classificado in LA or Santa Ana are a good value. Average looks, fast CBJ, bend them over fast k9, 50-60 total 20 min.

CJamesTX85
07-20-21, 13:07
Went to starz for first time and the chicks were annoyingly grilling me even though I had been there many times and knew a ton of the girls. Of course none working that day. Anyway they weren't going to do anything unless I showed business card said I had it in car and would be back and just took off. Normally I hit a cafe and then go to le palace. Got the eye candy from the cafe and the great massage from avg at best lookers at le palace. Called to see if nicole working (one exception as she is pretty damn cute and wanted to check out new store bought) and she was off and Katrina no longer works there so drove around. Hit wellness center on brook hurst and ivy was working but 1) she isn't even close to the ivy on the ad which they never are I get it but this shit wasn't remotely close and wanted buck sixty just for HJ. No point sticking around for that and called the one on edwards. Hot sounding voice, actually understood her and said three girls working. One young two not asked if any busty and she laughed and said the young one. Showed up and Tina was at desk talking to monger just leaving. Cute face nice looking bolt ons and I was hooked. Medium massage started and then light on the tease and reach. Switched it up and let me massage her for a bit and then I got on back. Very nice work. Full access to everything. Asked about Russian for that one longer who keeps asking on the post and for myself and no dice. Say they don't do anymore more than this although I don't believe that. Mon and Thur. Only. Eighty out the door for a very nice time. If you like just basic massage and leaving happy this is better than most. No talk of money or anything like that. Will go back for sure.

Mustang3
07-20-21, 13:37
Thanks for the wellness info was going to make the trip there today. I'll pass now.

Went to starz for first time and the chicks were annoyingly grilling me even though I had been there many times and knew a ton of the girls. Of course none working that day. Anyway they weren't going to do anything unless I showed business card said I had it in car and would be back and just took off. Normally I hit a cafe and then go to le palace. Got the eye candy from the cafe and the great massage from avg at best lookers at le palace. Called to see if nicole working (one exception as she is pretty damn cute and wanted to check out new store bought) and she was off and Katrina no longer works there so drove around. Hit wellness center on brook hurst and ivy was working but 1) she isn't even close to the ivy on the ad which they never are I get it but this shit wasn't remotely close and wanted buck sixty just for HJ. No point sticking around for that and called the one on edwards. Hot sounding voice, actually understood her and said three girls working. One young two not asked if any busty and she laughed and said the young one. Showed up and Tina was at desk talking to monger just leaving. Cute face nice looking bolt ons and I was hooked. Medium massage started and then light on the tease and reach. Switched it up and let me massage her for a bit and then I got on back. Very nice work. Full access to everything. Asked about Russian for that one longer who keeps asking on the post and for myself and no dice. Say they don't do anymore more than this although I don't believe that. Mon and Thur. Only. Eighty out the door for a very nice time. If you like just basic massage and leaving happy this is better than most. No talk of money or anything like that. Will go back for sure.

Meshugga
07-20-21, 14:49
I love the Ortega spa back in the day. Anyone know if any of the ladies still working in the Oc.I have seen reports of Cindy showing up at places. She mostly worked at Valencia but was at Ortega occasionally. Beyond that I don't know, but wish I could find some of them.

Slammer6008
07-20-21, 14:50
Thanks for the wellness info was going to make the trip there today. I'll pass now.Remember this is only my opinion. Had Abby asian long blonde hair really tight body wanted 40.00 1/2 hr 160.00 tip gave her 140.00 everything is covered. She can take a good pounding. I just won't repeat. To me it's better to get one that's a little bit older that will slow down for you. She was a bit mechanical for me. If you want try a stripper body one time I suggest her. Now looking for over 40 yrs Petite Body small titties and a killer ass. LOL.

SunnyBeach42
07-21-21, 00:43
Hey there! Long time lurker, hoping to get into it now.

So, I drove down to Lake Forest Drive in Laguna to find "109" but only found an "OC Massage" with a 104 number on it near Moulton. Then, a block over, right across from Shell is a 2nd floor Beauty Spa but nowhere a number 109 or even 107 which I've seen recently crop up. Am I completely in the wrong place?

Sorry. As a first timer, I was not comfortable just walking into places quite yet. . .

Bla Bla
07-21-21, 10:18

So, I drove down to Lake Forest Drive in Laguna to find "109" but only found an "OC Massage" with a 104 number on it near Moulton. Then, a block over, right across from Shell is a 2nd floor Beauty Spa but nowhere a number 109 or even 107 which I've seen recently crop up. Am I completely in the wrong place?

Sorry. As a first timer, I was not comfortable just walking into places quite yet. . .Try El Toro road.

Punter1
07-21-21, 13:35
Try El Toro road.Try 23331 and 23361 specifically. All have reviews in RM.

MaxCummings
07-21-21, 16:07
Anyone know if this place is FS?

SureWhyNot1234
07-21-21, 16:59
Remember this is only my opinion. Had Abby asian long blonde hair really tight body wanted 40.00 1/2 hr 160.00 tip gave her 140.00 everything is covered. She can take a good pounding. I just won't repeat. To me it's better to get one that's a little bit older that will slow down for you. She was a bit mechanical for me. If you want try a stripper body one time I suggest her. Now looking for over 40 yrs Petite Body small titties and a killer ass. LOL.Does she have the top to support the stripper body?

HeadorTail
07-21-21, 17:04
Anyone know if this place is FS?It is for me but I was assured that I was the only one. Hahaha.

Qeast
07-21-21, 17:26
Right. Deaths. So far, no determination of murder. https://www.ocregister.com/2015/09/02/costa-mesa-strip-mall-in-the-crosshairs/.

Lift Her Up.https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/story/2021-06-11/2-individuals-found-dead-at-costa-mesa-massage-parlor-in-a-strip-mall-with-a-rocky-past

Here is a link to the actual article. When the link was first posted on this thread, the thing that struck me was that the article was 17 paragraphs long; only 4 paragraphs dealt with the deaths -- and that was just a pivot to discuss the city's "concerns" with the locations (as detailed in OCRegister story).

BTW. The original article mentioned "toxicology" reports; and another thread participant indicated others on site shared it was an OD.

JohnB3411
07-21-21, 18:13
It will be my first time heading over to F&C in westminster. Any suggestions for the hottest one there?? Pm me.

Slammer6008
07-21-21, 18:19
It will be my first time heading over to F&C in westminster. Any suggestions for the hottest one there?? Pm me.Yeah Lucy.

LVB808
07-21-21, 18:36
It will be my first time heading over to F&C in westminster. Any suggestions for the hottest one there?? Pm me.As Slammer says, Lucy. I'm pretty sure you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on here who would classify any of the pros at this location as "hot", but when it comes to service, Lucy is definitely the best here and better than most hotties out there as well. She'll take good care of you and then some.

Mr Plumber
07-22-21, 08:43
That's why if you speak Spanish the latinas on El Classificado in LA or Santa Ana are a good value. Average looks, fast CBJ, bend them over fast k9, 50-60 total 20 min.Bronco, you're referring to the paper version of El Clasificado? I don't see personal ads or anything under Servicios in the online version.

Thanks.

Plumber.

QuickOne
07-22-21, 13:02
Stopped by Rejuvenation a few weeks back. Located in a tired medical complex. The place is a one woman show so I always call to make sure she is available. The massage table does not have a face hole so that could be uncomfortable to some. Lots of mirrors on the walls makes the view very enjoyable. "Cindy" is a fit Viet with big boobs and super soft skin. She is fun and willing to try fun stuff. (roleplay, prostate, measuring), though I can't really remember what her massage skills were like. She is fun and worth it for the regular house / HJ fee.

ArchOwl
07-22-21, 15:59
Bronco, you're referring to the paper version of El Clasificado? I don't see personal ads or anything under Servicios in the online version.

Thanks.

Plumber.Not under Services. It's under Mayores de edad Personales at the bottom.

There's another Spanish soccer-centric free newsletter in OC that has personals in the back too, can't remember the name of it but they also put up scans of their paper online.

Grimmy23
07-22-21, 17:25
Not under Services. It's under Mayores de edad Personales at the bottom.

There's another Spanish soccer-centric free newsletter in OC that has personals in the back too, can't remember the name of it but they also put up scans of their paper online.A lot of those are just phone numbers of MPs. Almost all of the ads just say something along the lines of "Pretty girl. Call me for a date. ".

OcHobby949
07-22-21, 18:49
Door: . 45.

Tip. 80.

Saw Makela today in LF at 11X. Sexy young twenty something Viet girl with a nice booty and naturals. Rubba-tug-tug HE. Will visit this sweetly again. Treat her well, don't ruin it.

Dog777
07-22-21, 23:15

Sorry. As a first timer, I was not comfortable just walking into places quite yet. . .107 and 109 are net to each other Pick a door same girls. See Kat or Zoe.

TotalGrip
07-23-21, 10:53
A lot of those are just phone numbers of MPs. Almost all of the ads just say something along the lines of "Pretty girl. Call me for a date. ".I'm having a hard time navigating as well.

TotalGrip
07-23-21, 11:00
S H Health Center, Westminster.

Amy.

5'6" 140 lbs.

Early-50 yrs.

Walk on back. YES!

No teasing.

Complained about 40.

Flat, small, saggy, squishy boobs.

Dressed like an older realtor.

HJ was ok.

40 to house; 40 to provider.

Looks 3/10.

Massage 8/10.

HJ 5/10.

Nothing special: below average looks, body, extras. Massage was ok. Will not repeat.

HandyLover
07-24-21, 00:58
Went to Miracle Foot on Bolsa and Lily (30's) answered the door wearing white skirt type outfit. Got in the room, toilet paper lined the face hole. Lily came in and asked for $40 for hh, I told her it's supposed to be $30, she said okay and then asked what I wanted. I signaled HJ, she wanted tip up front, based on comments here I said after, she said ok. Weak massage, started teasing within 5 minutes then flip soon after. Decent start on Jr but then the jackhammer began, I asked her to slow down. I only go for HJ, no extras, but I decided to ask how much for BJ, said $100, I said how about FS said $200! What the! Anyway, HE was okay, only allowed otc roaming, b-cups, done in 20 min, $40 tip and out. No personality. Will not see her again.

CivilBeast
07-24-21, 02:32
Full moon Friday night and decided to try and pull off a double handy. First stop Asian West. Nothing. Drove through the parking lot and didn't see a bit of neon. Maybe they closed early.

Next stop Kungfu. Never been and the name itself is intimidating. Upstairs joint in the corner by the stairs of a shopping plaza in the heart of Westminster. Walked in looked down a hall of doors. Younger cute looking Asian girl comes out of the first door wearing jeans, a tucked in t-shirt and face mask folding a towel. Bad omen. Asks if I have appointment. Said no. She points to the sign on the wall. I listen for the telltale grunt of mongers as I read the menu. Don't hear a thing. Half hour I ask. No appointment she says. Thanks. I walk out.

Third stop Bamboo, also upstairs about a mile away. Read good things. As I park I see a dude walking down and another jumping out of his car headed for the door. Walk up and come to the double front doors propped wide open. Some dude is sitting on the red vinyl futon in crocs watching what sounds like a Shania Twain video on his phone and the dude that beat me up is paying mamasan. Mamasan hellos me and goes back to counting the dude's money. Stood there for a minute. Maybe he's paying in rupees and she's doing a conversion. Third monger comes out of the back buckling his pants and goes over to talk to mamasan. I bounce.

At this point think of going to Lucky Pavilion. Maybe drawing Rubi. She always talks me into CFS and puts on dramatic show. But then I remember the smell of tilapia leftovers someone was microwaving during my last visit and figure I'll give VIP a shot for the first time.

Drive back down a half mile and park. Looks like a potluck is winding down at the church next door. Almost closing time. I walk in and stand there for a minute. Nothing. I ring the bell. Nothing. I walk further into the bowels of this maze and out pops what appears to be the sole practitioner this evening. She's on speaker phone with another monger that sounds like he's in love with her. Has to see her tonight. Another monger wearing gym shorts and sandals appears out of a room and watches as she leads me down the hall. She takes me to the room as she says on speaker, we closed. Doors are drapes and almost transparent. She looks like she may have been a judo champion in her younger days but at least she's wearing a short dress and is showing cleavage. 30 for 30, she goes back to the counter. I get naked, stand up and see the other monger looking at me through the drape. She takes his money, he leaves. I hear her say come now to her paramour. I guess he talked her into it.

She comes back in as I'm face up and asks if I want a massage. No thanks. She whips off the towel and starts rubbing my flaccid cock and balls getting oil down into the taint. I start rubbing her ass. She's pretty meaty, not particularly pretty but has nice tits. She pulls one of them out and now I got my mouth on her tit and a hand on her crotch. She starts the jack hammer but I grab her wrist to slow her down. I think if I don't get COVID from this monger basted teat I'm immune. About to bust and I pull her close. She wipes up. Tip her forty on the way out and ask her with the universal sign-language of mongers if she gives BJs. She smiles, next time. Chinese? Her name is Lucky. Lucky on a full moon Friday night.

Mr Plumber
07-24-21, 10:37
Not under Services. It's under Mayores de edad Personales at the bottom.Thanks, your location info is spot-on. Looks worth some exploring. I'll dig around for the Spanish language soccer-oriented paper as well.

SixGen
07-24-21, 21:47
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that Kelly is back in at the Orange location. And agreed, she's hella cute, sexy, and is actually 27.Indeed my ATF is back and I was able to see her today 7/24. She was in a car accident a couple weeks ago and had to take some time off. This is a pretty long write up so if you want to get straight to the juicy part skip 5 paragraphs down.

I went in and was greeted by a 40 yr old lady name Angie?. Told her I had an appointment with Kelly and Kelly pops out immediately with excitement. I wanted to maximize my time with her so I decided for an hr for. 6 which is kind of expensive but I usually over stay so I'm ok with the rate. She opens and greeted with a hug and took me in a room that had a window that's covered in decorated drapes and I see that they finished installing the monitor that displayed 4 videos. She apologized and told me to wait a bit since she was in the middle of her meal, I told her take her time. I got undress and relaxed on the bed. While I'm waiting, it was interesting to watch her on the monitor. She put away her food and started applying makeup, doing her hair and making a final check of her body before heading back to me haha.

I quickly turned onto my side to lay like a Greek god with one knee up and one hand under my cheek to surprise her as she enters. There was a knock, I told her to come in and she was definitely surprised bursting out with laughter. I told her I was getting ready too since I saw her getting ready, pointing to the monitor. She must not be used to the monitor because she didn't realize I was watching her TV this whole time. She got all blushy and told me I was naughty with a playful slap to my knee.

She had on the sexy black dress with no undies which got me arouse right away but we chatted a bit and she showed me the injuries from the car accident, I won't go into details about it. It was nothing too serious but she has been seeing the chiropractor every week (lucky guy) haha. She started with a back massage without oil then later with oil. Since I was staying for the hr, I wanted to enjoy the massage which was good although a bit light for me but since she is still recovering I didn't want to push her. There was a tall mirror at the head of the bed so when she moved there, I lifted up her dress to get a nice view of that tiny ass and slim legs. I softly caressed her legs, made my way to her cheeks then gave them a nice squeeze and spread them to have a nice view of her V. I can see she was wet which I mentioned it to her and she replied with an "ah huh". I was really enjoying the view so I spread and close her cheeks multiple times to hear the sound of her moisten V lips pulling apart. She let out some moan and it made me want her so bad but I'm just going to take my time so went back to her legs. She then move to the side to climb on my back which looked really nice from the mirror. I asked her to removed her dress but she got off and told me she'll be back with a cover. Darn I was hoping to watch her undress while on my back. She came back in and undressed, revealing her fully round C cup. Asked if I wanted to turn over but I had time so I told her I wanted to keep massaging. She got the oil, climbed on my back and started dripping oil on me. The view was sexy and this could totally turn into a nuru session by asking her to use her body but I'll save that to next time. She proceeded with a decent light massage, although she used her body weight on me, it was still light (104 lbs). After about 10 minutes I asked if she was ok because she was breathing slightly hard and she mentioned her neck was a bit sore so I told her to rest. She got off, wiped the oil off me then just laid next to me haha.

I moved over and pull her closer to me. I told her "poor Kelly you're working very hard" (considering her injury) she sighed and gave me the "I'm dying look". I took mercy and offer to massage her which she happily accepted. This wasn't my first time massaging her so I knew what she enjoyed but this time she mentioned that her back head and neck feels sore so I focused on it more than her ass which was my go to right away haha. I genuinely wanted to improve her well being so it was less of a sexual massage (although we were both completely naked) and more of a legit one. She was facing down as I stand at the head with my junk dangling in front of her face. I made sure to ask her frequently how it felt and if I needed more pressure or do it a certain way and she was detailed with how I should do it. At this point I felt like we reversed role, she's the client and me the masseuse haha. Anyway the only thing on my mind at the time was to relieve her pain. I moved down to her lower back and she requested more pressure by telling me "harder" so ok I put my back into it and pressed harder. At this point I'm still standing in front of her while having to reach her lower back, my junk is pressing up against her right cheek. As I proceed to give my all onto her lower back while she lets out heavy exhales simultaneously, I notice some monger was escorted into the hallway. I'm sure he heard us and thought I was having the time of my life haha! My back was starting to give out on me and I was slowly dropping down on her shoulders. I thought man being a masseuse is hard work! She notice I was losing my strength and asked if I was tired. By now I'm breaking a sweat and breathing heavily but I tried to keep a straight face and told her "as long as you're feeling better, I'll never be tired!" She then turned over and saw how tired I looked and said"Poor you, you're working very hard!" WTH that was my line earlier haha. I agreed with her, it is hard work.

Seeing her full frontal gave me strength again. I moved to the side and let my hands roam all over and she grabbed my ass, pinched my nipples and play with jr. I feed on her twins and started rubbing her nice shaven V. I spread her legs wider and separate her lips. Her juice was flowing out as I rub the entrance. I only put the tip of my finger inside because in the past she didn't let me FIV every time I tried. There was no resistance this time but I didn't push for it as to not ruin the mood. I just got my fingers wet and use it to rub her clit. She seemed very sensitive and told me to take it slow. So I did while pinching her nipples and eventually sped up as she started squirming and moaning. At the same time, she is clinching my arm then stroking me and finally when she O, she squeezed my junk and felt like she was going to rip it off haha! I tell her to take her time to relax a bit and she nodded but then I looked down, I notice she was already putting a cover on me which caught me off guard. I looked at her and I can tell she really wanted to fuck by giving me the seductive eye so we skipped BJ since I was ready too. She rotated to face me and used her pussy juicy to lube my tip. We started with standing mish. She pulled my hips towards her with one hand and guide me in with the other hand. As I entered she let out a moaning "yea". I was expecting her V to feel tight but to my confusion she felt loose. WTH did you guys do to her!? Haha. I felt barely any resistance in penetration but she seems to really enjoyed it hearing and seeing her reaction. I'm going at it and still don't feel the buildup. She starts rubbing herself which gets me hot so I thrusted faster until she O again. I stopped to let her recuperate then turn her over but she was confused because she thought I was done. I told her I didn't finished yet we started standing doggy. I can feel a bit more pressure this time and kept her legs together. I have one hand grabbing her boobs and my other squeezing her cute ass. Gave her some spanks as I get closer to finish. I feel it coming so I grabbed both her arms and thrusted so hard that the bed ended up against the wall as I blow haha. I literally collapse on her but she just laid still until I regain consciousness haha.

You'd think it's over but there's more! Haha sorry for this long post.

She removed the cover and I told her I waited almost 2 years for her, which was true and she laughed with an apology. Then she asked if I wanted to shower. I asked if she will join me and she agreed. We grabbed our cloths and tip toe across the room, butt naked which felt like 2 young teenagers sneaking around at night haha. She readies the shower, took off her mask and pull me in with her. I realized all throughout the session she had on her mask since we did not do BJ. I told her I finally get to see her pretty face and mention skipping the BJ. She just smiled / blushed and continued to soap me up. She moved down to clean jr and I started getting aroused again. She couldn't believe I was getting hard again and I acted confused haha. I suggested to her maybe she can take care of it with her mouth? She shook her head and I suggested how about a kiss? She gave it a peck but it's not what I wanted and urged her for a longer kiss. Then to my surprise she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip but it was like a cat lick than swirl lick. After a few licks, she got up and told me next time! It frustrates me but made me looking forward to coming back. I reluctantly said ok and gave her a huge and just held there to see how long until she kicks me out haha. After about 5 sec she taps my back to tell me to get out. I told her just a little longer and held tighter but she resisted and I release right away. I got out first to dry while she finish cleaning herself. While I was getting dress and she told me to wait in the room so I did. There was no talk about donation but we knew our rates so I set it on the table for her as usual. She came in shortly after and offer me water. She said she enjoyed our time and looking forward to the next. I told her maybe next week since now I live in LA now and I only visit when I'm around OC. She lock arms and escorted me to the lobby and we said our goodbye. Overall it was a fantastic session. I hope she recovers fully.

6 hr.

1. 4 CFS.

Time spent about 1 hr 20 minutes.

RGarcia123
07-25-21, 15:42
Chanel was at LF 109 for a bit, but seems to be gone again. Anyone have any idea where she went or contact info?

Mel
07-25-21, 16:06
Anybody know what's up at Bay's Barber Shop in Westminster? There are reviews popping up on the membership sites, but I'm not a paid member. It's on the other end of the F&C center.

NoClue02
07-25-21, 17:43
No it's Kiki, I've heard of Yuki but I've never met her. We should rank the girls of these massage parlors. It's been annoying with push up bras, baggy dresses, and quite unfortunately the mask but I understand they're dealing with so many people. I went to Lavander spa today to see Kelly and I got there at 1030 am, I'm greeted by someone that didn't match a pretty face or nice top. So I'm disappointed then I ask is Kelly here, she doesn't speak English and leads me to a room. She says 10 min, then yells and I could hear this other fellow monger and someone who I assume might be Kelly busy in the next room over. At this point I'm contemplating leaving and I wait it out all while hearing them, my boner completely dies, and I'm sitting there. Then they finish, someone walks in, and I'm not ready to go in after another monger, but this girl didn't match the description either. Her name is Lisa, she gets upset that I ask if Kelly is here. I count my losses and say ill come back another day.

So for me top 5 is Kiki and Kerry, from Fair Drive in Costa Mesa straight ahead in the entrance.

10/10 looks and body, and they do a good job no rushing. Plenty of intimacy FS.

Kiki from Airbody, she is very pretty I'd say 9/10 she's shy but completely worth it. Does a lot teasing.

Hailee from Air body she only works Sat and Sunday. Really nice top, I'm pretty sure I'm getting FS from her tomorrow. She let me fiv and she squirted! I got an appt with her tomorrow I'd say 9/10 looks.

Katrina from Le Palace, she has big tits and she sits on my face it feels so good with her panties on. 10/10 looks and body.

Nicole is interesting she got implants recently but it's a bummer I think she may have got them done cheap. I'd say looks 8/10 she does a really good massage. I've only seen her 2 times and I must have seen Katrina 10 times.

Anyone have any other lookers please? I went to Tulip massage and I asked for Linda expecting to see a MILF and I was not happy, she gave me a weak massage telling me she is hurt and she might be too old for me.Katrina from le palace, is this the one in westminster or Santa Ana? I'm guessing it westminster since you mentioned Nicole here as well?

Dog777
07-25-21, 19:21
Katrina from le palace, is this the one in westminster or Santa Ana? I'm guessing it westminster since you mentioned Nicole here as well?Where is fair drive spa What landmarks.

Fe Maiden
07-25-21, 21:11
Where is fair drive spa What landmarks.It's on Fair Drive.

James D 2004
07-25-21, 21:47
And surrounding areas. Are the Nuru ones bright enough to see the goods or just as dark as MILF MP's or K-houses?

JephunnehCaleb
07-26-21, 02:40
My first post here.

After looking at all the posts here, I was a bit curious about girls trying to solicit themselves at 44X Fair.

I actually did not intend to go in anywhere, because I did not have much money with me, and just wanted to take a glance. I went around noon, and so many girls from different spas were trying to get me to come in. I tried to leave, then one of the girl opened the door and grabbed my arm and told me to come in. I asked her how much, and she said $40. Then I told her I don't have much for tips. Then she obliged and said she will take $20 for a good massage. So I asked if she would do any extra, and she said she can HJ. So I ended up getting 5 minutes massage then a HJ. She only let me roam OTC, but for a total damage. 4+. 2, it wasn't too bad. She was pretty hot too.

I actually don't like spending too much money since I don't make banks like most of you. Do you guys have any recommendations on legit massage that's very good in the area? Or maybe just massage + HJ, but not too expensive place? Thanks!

Grimmy23
07-26-21, 10:58
My first post here.

After looking at all the posts here, I was a bit curious about girls trying to solicit themselves at 44X Fair.

I actually did not intend to go in anywhere, because I did not have much money with me, and just wanted to take a glance. I went around noon, and so many girls from different spas were trying to get me to come in. I tried to leave, then one of the girl opened the door and grabbed my arm and told me to come in. I asked her how much, and she said $40. Then I told her I don't have much for tips. Then she obliged and said she will take $20 for a good massage. So I asked if she would do any extra, and she said she can HJ. So I ended up getting 5 minutes massage then a HJ. She only let me roam OTC, but for a total damage. 4+. 2, it wasn't too bad. She was pretty hot too.

I actually don't like spending too much money since I don't make banks like most of you. Do you guys have any recommendations on legit massage that's very good in the area? Or maybe just massage + HJ, but not too expensive place? Thanks!A good one at least, from someone who's trained and licensed and actually knows what in the hell she's doing, will set you back $60 $70 + tip at any of the chain places. You can get a massage a little cheaper at some of the Asian places, but its a crap shoot and chances are it will be from someone unlicensed and minimally trained. We get people at my spa all the time who say $70?? I can get a perfectly good massage for $30 at the Asian foot spa down the street. Cool, go to the Asian foot spa then. Its not even close to comparing to what we offer. At a MP where you get HJ, the massage you just described is about what you're going to get - a 5-10 minute half assed rub. Some girls will do a little bit better and longer, but don't count on it for $40. Most MPs entry is $40 with some being $50, and a HJ with girls removing any amount of clothing will take another $40 tip. Usually that will at least get their top down. A $60 tip will usually get you a nude HJ with free roaming, or if you're extremely lucky a CBJ. And by nude, at an AMP that normally means the top comes down and the skirt goes up - they don’t actually get completely naked. So bottom line, going to an MP for a release you generally need to plan on $100 minimum or you won't get much. And most of the time that's going to be from a very average looking and often older provider. Once in a while you get lucky and find a young hottie, but those are the exceptions rather than the norm. Sounds like you actually did pretty well for what you had on you.

If you want cheap, read the forum for fish and chips, but that’s only if you don’t mind unattractive providers in their 50s. My best suggestion to you is if you want something other than the 5 minute half assed rub and a quickie HJ where you’re out the door in 10-15 minutes total and actually get to see and touch some skin, save your pennies a little longer so you can afford a better experience.

SaltyDog
07-26-21, 11:34
My first post here.

I actually don't like spending too much money since I don't make banks like most of you. Do you guys have any recommendations on legit massage that's very good in the area? Or maybe just massage + HJ, but not too expensive place? Thanks!You gave a $20 and you thought that was too much? Maybe $10 is what you're looking for?

JephunnehCaleb
07-26-21, 12:32
You gave a $20 and you thought that was too much? Maybe $10 is what you're looking for?Haha. No I knew that I did not have enough money and was being cheap. In fact, I told her that I only have $20 to spare for tips ahead of time to NOT waste her time. She said she is ok with it, which is why I ended up going in. Don't be hating too much, guys.

I am only asking about an ok place to go for less, even legit massages are fine.

Also, I would not mind spending extra money (proper money) for a real NURU experience. Any recommendations? I tried nuru twice, but they were both just a mediocre rub with their titties, rather than a real authentic nuru experience. I would not mind spending $$ on it for real nuru experience. Thanks!

JephunnehCaleb
07-26-21, 12:41
A good one at least, from someone who's trained and licensed and actually knows what in the hell she's doing, will set you back $60 $70 + tip at any of the chain places. You can get a massage a little cheaper at some of the Asian places, but its a crap shoot and chances are it will be from someone unlicensed and minimally trained. We get people at my spa all the time who say $70?? I can get a perfectly good massage for $30 at the Asian foot spa down the street. Cool, go to the Asian foot spa then. Its not even close to comparing to what we offer. At a MP where you get HJ, the massage you just described is about what you're going to get - a 5-10 minute half assed rub. Some girls will do a little bit better and longer, but don't count on it for $40. Most MPs entry is $40 with some being $50, and a HJ with girls removing any amount of clothing will take another $40 tip. Usually that will at least get their top down. A $60 tip will usually get you a nude HJ with free roaming, or if you're extremely lucky a CBJ. And by nude, at an AMP that normally means the top comes down and the skirt goes up - they dont actually get completely naked. So bottom line, going to an MP for a release you generally need to plan on $100 minimum or you won't get much. And most of the time that's going to be from a very average looking and often older provider. Once in a while you get lucky and find a young hottie, but those are the exceptions rather than the norm. Sounds like you actually did pretty well for what you had on you.

If you want cheap, read the forum for fish and chips, but thats only if you dont mind unattractive providers in their 50s. My best suggestion to you is if you want something other than the 5 minute half assed rub and a quickie HJ where youre out the door in 10-15 minutes total and actually get to see and touch some skin, save your pennies a little longer so you can afford a better experience.Thanks for the helpful advice! Yeah, I am not going to go for FS with providers in their 50's. I can find sex on my own, but I just love that massage and tease. Sometimes I just enjoy the aspect of not knowing what will happen, you know? I've been to a few legit massage where the provider ended up giving me a HJ; I wasn't expecting one, but it is always nice to go on an adventure not knowing what you will get, and then get something (and I am fine with not getting anything too, which is why I like to go to a good massage place -- that way, I will at least get a good massage).

Grimmy23
07-26-21, 13:15
Just an observation. It seems to me that more and more, the MP girls are trending away from the traditional mid-thigh dress and moving towards wearing T-shirts and yoga pants. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but part of the "routine" for me has always been feel up the bare legs while I was face down, go up the skirt when I see she doesn't resist having her legs felt up, check to see what kind of panties she's wearing (or maybe no panties), and then the flip. Now it's more like feel her up over the clothes, flip, work to get her shirt up (and she's usually wearing a bra underneath), then try to pull her pants down and see if she resists. Usually they don't resist. It's more work to see and feel less. My last FS I had the girl just lifted up her shirt / bra, pulled her pants down to her ankles, and bent over the table which kind of restricts everything to one position. To me, a dress is better visually and gives better access, even though most of them don't completely take the dress off.

Anyway, just a mini-rant. Are you all seeing the same?

SCJohn
07-26-21, 15:36
Just an observation. It seems to me that more and more, the MP girls are trending away from the traditional mid-thigh dress and moving towards wearing T-shirts and yoga pants. I guess it isn't that big of a deal, but part of the "routine" for me has always been feel up the bare legs while I was face down, go up the skirt when I see she doesn't resist having her legs felt up, check to see what kind of panties she's wearing (or maybe no panties), and then the flip. Now it's more like feel her up over the clothes, flip, work to get her shirt up (and she's usually wearing a bra underneath), then try to pull her pants down and see if she resists. Usually they don't resist. It's more work to see and feel less. My last FS I had the girl just lifted up her shirt / bra, pulled her pants down to her ankles, and bent over the table which kind of restricts everything to one position. To me, a dress is better visually and gives better access, even though most of them don't completely take the dress off.

Anyway, just a mini-rant. Are you all seeing the same?LOL, Yes, I guess that's true. To be honest, most of the places I frequent, the providers have always worn yoga pants. It's a welcome sight to see a provider in a dress and gets my blood going. They look cuter in a dress and access is just a few inches away.

SixGen
07-26-21, 16:45
I took a day off work Monday and wanted to checkout the talents at Wellness Center around 11 am. It was on the bottom floor of a 2 story plaza behind Arco. Parking was limited so I parked at the gas station and walk over. I entered the spa and no one was at the closed window but there was a ring button at the counter that I pressed. I had to waited a bit since I'm guessing its still early and the girls are getting ready. After a few minutes I was greeted by Apple, very short petite Viet spinner. She had on sexy black mid high dress. She said she was 30 but to my experience she looks early 40's. She had a decent face to look at and a slim body. Her ass is nice round and her boobs looks implanted a while ago but still nice to touch. She walks me over to a room and ask for donation upfront. She wanted 1. 6 but I offered 1. 4 for CFS and she agrees. She went out and I got undress, I sat on the edge of the bed and she came back in. She got undress and came over to rub her ass against my crotch which felt a bit like a lap dance. I got arouse and she took a warm wet towel to clean me up to proceed with a CBJ. She had nice skills with some balls licking. I ask to DATY her but she refuse due to her being too sensitive down there. She lubed me up and start with CG. Her V feels nice and tight as I entered and she rode me really fast back and forth motion for a bit then up down. I'm not much into girls grinding rigorously on me but more into her bouncing higher so I can see me going in and out of her. She ask to switch so I sat up and while she's still on me I picked up her off the table (she was very light) and started a standing mish. Then threw her on the bed for mish. I proceeded to rub her clit which made her squirm then she pulls my hand away. It kind of turned me off and I was getting soft, plus she started feeling kind of dry so I needed more lube.

Here's the funny part, as I was carrying her off the bed I knocked over the lube and now I'm looking around to find it. It was dim so I had to crawl around on the floor to look under the bed and saw it in the corner. I had to almost get on belly and move the bed a little to reach it. All this time she had her legs up in the air wondering what the hell I'm doing but she was patient and laid there the whole time. I finally got it and was struggling to get back up so I threw the bottle of lube up first which almost landed on her head haha. Anyways she laughed about it and we were back in action. I was pretty much soft at this point so I took the lube and squirt it all over me and her. I kind of over did it and it was dripping all over so rub some on her boobs which made her surprised and she yelped but she went along with it and I told her it will help me get hard again. I finally got hard and was ready to continue in mish then turn her over for Doggy. Her ass felt great for the pounding and I blew. We cleaned up and gave her a hug. On the way out I saw Ivy, tall slim girl with nice round ass and boobs. She gave me the come back for me look so I'll be back for her.

Overall it was a good session but I will not repeat with Apple since it felt like all business and no chemistry.

4 hhr.

1. 4 cfs.

Total time spent=20 minutes.

OcSteven
07-26-21, 16:51
Hey all. Finally took the plunge to register after lurking for years.

In south Oc but do most mongering in gg & Westminster.

I'm married so quite frankly. I'll settle for a good massage & average HJ.

Anyhow- I enjoy reading your reports & trust me info has really came in.

Handy, no pun intended, for AMPs in Brea & areas away from home turf.

I'll try and provide reports as they happen.

I knew it was time to register when I saw a parlor.

And referred to it by the Nick name. Fish & Chips.

Works on multiple levels.

HeadorTail
07-26-21, 17:49
Haha. No I knew that I did not have enough money and was being cheap. In fact, I told her that I only have $20 to spare for tips ahead of time to NOT waste her time. She said she is ok with it, which is why I ended up going in. Don't be hating too much, guys.

I am only asking about an ok place to go for less, even legit massages are fine.

Also, I would not mind spending extra money (proper money) for a real NURU experience. Any recommendations? I tried nuru twice, but they were both just a mediocre rub with their titties, rather than a real authentic nuru experience. I would not mind spending $$ on it for real nuru experience. Thanks!Happy Feet has a $30 an hour fee for a curtained room. Either girl does good massage. And twenty is cool for a tip. Linda is 40 and open-minded. It's upstairs in the same Viet shopping center as Palms on Bolsa in Westminster.

HeadorTail
07-26-21, 17:58

Anyway, just a mini-rant. Are you all seeing the same?I'd agree mostly yoga pants. I don't think it changes the menu. Probably a first line of defense and it can hide 5 pounds of cheese if they're putting on few lbs. I think more and more I'm seeing two feet in the air with panties and yoga pants on one leg. Just in case the need arises for a quick suit up.

DolfString111
07-26-21, 18:11
Thanks for good report. Is this at brookhurst and hazard or brookhurst and bolsa? Is name wellness center? I've not tried it. Which corner maybe? Better sense of location would be appreciated.

I took a day off work Monday and wanted to checkout the talents at Wellness Center around 11 am. It was on the bottom floor of a 2 story plaza behind Arco. Parking was limited so I parked at the gas station and walk over. I entered the spa and no one was at the closed window but there was a ring button at the counter that I pressed. I had to waited a bit since I'm guessing its still early and the girls are getting ready. After a few minutes I was greeted by Apple, very short petite Viet spinner. She had on sexy black mid high dress. She said she was 30 but to my experience she looks early 40's. She had a decent face to look at and a slim body. Her ass is nice round and her boobs looks implanted a while ago but still nice to touch. She walks me over to a room and ask for donation upfront. She wanted 1. 6 but I offered 1. 4 for CFS and she agrees. She went out and I got undress, I sat on the edge of the bed and she came back in. She got undress and came over to rub her ass against my crotch which felt a bit like a lap dance. I got arouse and she took a warm wet towel to clean me up to proceed with a CBJ. She had nice skills with some balls licking. I ask to DATY her but she refuse due to her being too sensitive down there. She lubed me up and start with CG. Her V feels nice and tight as I entered and she rode me really fast back and forth motion for a bit then up down. I'm not much into girls grinding rigorously on me but more into her bouncing higher so I can see me going in and out of her. She ask to switch so I sat up and while she's still on me I picked up her off the table (she was very light) and started a standing mish. Then threw her on the bed for mish. I proceeded to rub her clit which made her squirm then she pulls my hand away. It kind of turned me off and I was getting soft, plus she started feeling kind of dry so I needed more lube.

Here's the funny part, as I was carrying her off the bed I knocked over the lube and now I'm looking around to find it. It was dim so I had to crawl around on the floor to look under the bed and saw it in the corner. I had to almost get on belly and move the bed a little to reach it. All this time she had her legs up in the air wondering what the hell I'm doing but she was patient and laid there the whole time. I finally got it and was struggling to get back up so I threw the bottle of lube up first which almost landed on her head haha. Anyways she laughed about it and we were back in action. I was pretty much soft at this point so I took the lube and squirt it all over me and her. I kind of over did it and it was dripping all over so rub some on her boobs which made her surprised and she yelped but she went along with it and I told her it will help me get hard again. I finally got hard and was ready to continue in mish then turn her over for Doggy. Her ass felt great for the pounding and I blew. We cleaned up and gave her a hug. On the way out I saw Ivy, tall slim girl with nice round ass and boobs. She gave me the come back for me look so I'll be back for her.

Overall it was a good session but I will not repeat with Apple since it felt like all business and no chemistry.

4 hhr.

1. 4 cfs.

Total time spent=20 minutes.

SixGen
07-26-21, 19:04
Thanks for good report. Is this at brookhurst and hazard or brookhurst and bolsa? Is name wellness center? I've not tried it. Which corner maybe? Better sense of location would be appreciated.Yea it's called wellness center and in the corner of ARCO gas station. They open til 2 am for you late night snackers.

HeadorTail
07-26-21, 19:56
Bali Hai has new owners. They also own Harbor Spa and Happy Happy. Not sure what this will mean to services available. Both of those shops are Jack shacks. Neither Yoyo, Coco nor Lucky were available. Not sure if they've left or have developed a sudden need for education. I know Yoyo has been in school for a while. Still 40 for 60.

JhMonger
07-26-21, 22:08
Checked into Wellness based on the reports. Walked in saw Ivy. Paid. 4 for hhr. Based on the reviews here I was expecting to pay around 1 . 4. She wanted 2. She wouldn't budge from her rate. Got my money back and walked out. She proceed to say that they charge 2 for everyone. Don't know if it's just her, but at least I didn't lose my. 4.

JhMonger
07-26-21, 22:37
Went there today and she wanted 2 for FS. I walked out also.

Slammer6008
07-27-21, 09:57
Checked into Wellness based on the reports. Walked in saw Ivy. Paid. 4 for hhr. Based on the reviews here I was expecting to pay around 1 . 4. She wanted 2. She wouldn't budge from her rate. Got my money back and walked out. She proceed to say that they charge 2 for everyone. Don't know if it's just her, but at least I didn't lose my. 4.When they slow down they will know why nobody's coming in for 200.00 that should be for anal also.

Bronco
07-27-21, 10:46
A lot of those are just phone numbers of MPs. Almost all of the ads just say something along the lines of "Pretty girl. Call me for a date. ".Actually there are a lot of phone numbers of women not parlors. You've just picked the wrong ones. Most of those women are not true to the picture. They are just your average mom type. Don't expect to get the girl in the photo.

RogerMadin
07-27-21, 12:01
Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that Kelly is back in at the Orange location. And agreed, she's hella cute, sexy, and is actually 27.What spa she is working?

Jeffxff
07-27-21, 12:58
I am looking for a good Prostate massage in South OC.

ZzzBoy14
07-27-21, 14:41
Are there any thick asian women in OC who give a good, strong massage followed by an enthusiastic finish? I'm so done with nuru massages now. I need some actual healing like the good old days. Thanks.

NoClue02
07-27-21, 15:24
Finally visited this place and saw kiki. Her voice sounded Shea mature women but she looks young. Simple standard massage, started with walking on my back. HJ was better than most AMPs I visited, play wit the balls a lots and little prostate massage, which was unexpected LOL. Allow roaming under the shirt but does not let me see those ta ta and def not letting reach inside her pant. Not sure if I want coming back, too many foot traffic here and I go here to eat often, but debating for 2nd try and see if she allow more roaming. LOL.

OcSteven
07-27-21, 17:51
Have some time this afternoon and in the area. Was going to hit up blue sky or 5 star.

But open for suggestions to expand the horizons. I promise I'll share the report.

Hetoogewd
07-27-21, 17:52
Paid. 40 for 30.

My provider was ruby. Older Chinese lady. 5 minute massage then BBBJ. 8 for the BJ.

Total damage 1. 2.

HeadorTail
07-27-21, 18:00
Finally visited this place and saw kiki. Her voice sounded Shea mature women but she looks young. Simple standard massage, started with walking on my back. HJ was better than most AMPs I visited, play wit the balls a lots and little prostate massage, which was unexpected LOL. Allow roaming under the shirt but does not let me see those ta ta and def not letting reach inside her pant. Not sure if I want coming back, too many foot traffic here and I go here to eat often, but debating for 2nd try and see if she allow more roaming. LOL.Make an appointment with Mia. She's at L and L in the same little strip mall as Air Body. Same owner. Sometimes the boss will send her over to see you at Air Body. A lot of fun and a new set of B's she's excited to show off.

Slammer6008
07-27-21, 19:50
Has anyone tried Jasmine?

Talbs1
07-27-21, 20:37
Anyone know what happen to bedpage been about a month and I get back on and it's all just phone numbers.

MikeSilero00
07-28-21, 02:41
Chanel was at LF 109 for a bit, but seems to be gone again. Anyone have any idea where she went or contact info?No and if you find out please let me know too.

That place was doing her a dis service. They would cancel last minute so many times and tried to enforce a ridiculous tip structure. I went once after like 5 attempts and decided not to go back.

OcSteven
07-28-21, 09:43
Has some time and money so tried to find a good young hot provider- but all the ones I reached out to on BP were too far of drive in rush hour or directing me to Wellness. Given the previous updates on Wellness and the time- went with the low hanging fruit of lucky massage in SA. Yeah- I knew the bar was set low but it was close. Anyhow- first provider who sees me takes me by the arm into a room and I pay for the hour as I like the massage and the extra time for whatever. She was heavier set Chinese not quite yet gramma but not too far away. I prefer thinner type but cest la vie. Typical experience- semi serious massage for about 10 minutes and asks the flip. There was a language barrier- thought we agreed on 1 for FS. But ended just being BBBJ. Probably could have gotten for. 8 but I didn't care to haggle with a non English speaker. Not the best, not the worst. Just average in every sense. She did give me nice foot massage and had me sit up for shoulder and neck which was nice but I was ready to bolt at 45 minutes. She kept playing the same Chinese song over and over again on her phone which I later determined was a nice tool to get guys out of the room as quick as possible to get the next monger in. Smart business model. I normally go to a place on GW / West with cheap massage and guaranteed HE but always the same girls who are nothing to look at but do give a great massage. By a Popeyes chicken. Has curtains for rooms but there are 2 private rooms in back you can request. One time the provided game me random prostate which was a pleasant surprise because she never did that before or since. I really need to find a better looker.

Grimmy23
07-28-21, 13:18
I am looking for a good Prostate massage in South OC.Don't know about South OC, but the best prostate in the area hands down is Zelda. She works out of the back of a warehouse across the street from Honda Center. She's older, not a looker, and only gets down to "are-rated lingerie" for the service (you don't really want to see her naked anyway), but she will give you the most mind blowing, ball draining prostate orgasm you've ever experienced. It's the only time in my life I've ever screamed while cumming and had to lay on the table for a good 10 minutes before I was ready to get up.

Kasstina, who works out of her upscale apartment across the street from Angel Stadium, also gives a good prostate massage and she does more, but she's kind of wacko and not very attractive. The big plus with her is she's very unrushed. Your hour service with her ends up being more like an hour and a half. And you can get FS out of her in addition to prostate if you want it, but she's overweight and talks nonstop about a lot of wacko conspiracy theory stuff.

ZzzBoy14
07-28-21, 16:11
No and if you find out please let me know too.

That place was doing her a dis service. They would cancel last minute so many times and tried to enforce a ridiculous tip structure. I went once after like 5 attempts and decided not to go back.She had an issue with Havana day spa too. She also had issues with Honey spa back in the day. I am interested in seeing her one more time as well. I'm going to be on the lookout for Chanel or Nikita (her old name).

Bla Bla
07-28-21, 22:46
Anyone know what happen to bedpage been about a month and I get back on and it's all just phone numbers.I noticed that today. Sucks.

TheHuntsman
07-28-21, 23:43
I was kinda bored and took a drive down beach and saw the little shopping area across from the indoor swap meet had a massage place again. Went in and an 20 something Asian girl room my 40 for the half. Takes me to a room and asks what I really. I said massage and she asked was that it. I made a HJ gesture. She said HJ? 80. I was like WTF. I asked if she did everything and she said 200. I ended up going with FS. They have an ATM on location. I was a little iffy but did it. Terrible drive. I could barely get it up. This is just a reminder why I stopped doing mps and now only use sugar daddy sites.

Hornilius69
07-29-21, 05:11
When they slow down they will know why nobody's coming in for 200.00 that should be for anal also.Some mongers spoiled these girls and over tipped them. For 200, I would rather visit escort place for better selection.

JackTms
07-29-21, 10:59
She had an issue with Havana day spa too. She also had issues with Honey spa back in the day. I am interested in seeing her one more time as well. I'm going to be on the lookout for Chanel or Nikita (her old name).She has a lot of issues in general.

But she's back at 107 as of yesterday on their instagram.

Slammer6008
07-29-21, 11:13
Some mongers spoiled these girls and over tipped them. For 200, I would rather visit escort place for better selection.This one chick I used see you for years I called to make an appointment yesterday she wanted 160 for tip. Yes she has beautiful tits And sucks a good cockThis is at one of the five star locations Head or tails thinks she's basing her tip by a different scale. LOL.

SureWhyNot1234
07-29-21, 12:22
LOL. I must of been one of the mongers who interrupted you last week. I also saw the bicycle monger on the tv screens while in the room waiting also. That place needs to get more than 1 girl asap.Anyone happen to have the number to lavender? Trying to appt since I'm further away. I can report back.

Member #6371
07-29-21, 12:32
This is just a reminder why I stopped doing mps and now only use sugar daddy sites.I think I might need to start going that route too. Any recommendation on a good one? Thanks.

TheHuntsman
07-29-21, 15:17
This one chick I used see you for years I called to make an appointment yesterday she wanted 160 for tip. Yes she has beautiful tits And sucks a good cockThis is at one of the five star locations Head or tails thinks she's basing her tip by a different scale. LOL.In that same shopping center in my review below there used to be a few MPs there. There was this Latina that worked there and it was a bit pricy but she was a great fuck. We actually exchanged numbers and I followed her when she went to another MP and actually met up with her when she used to escort out of a motel. Again she was a great fuck. I remember talking with her and asking if she wanted to do anything else. She said maybe beauty school, but that fucking was the only thing she was ever really good at and that's why she kept doing it.

Slammer6008
07-29-21, 17:48
In that same shopping center in my review below there used to be a few MPs there. There was this Latina that worked there and it was a bit pricy but she was a great fuck. We actually exchanged numbers and I followed her when she went to another MP and actually met up with her when she used to escort out of a motel. Again she was a great fuck. I remember talking with her and asking if she wanted to do anything else. She said maybe beauty school, but that fucking was the only thing she was ever really good at and that's why she kept doing it.This ones on Westminster Blvd in Westminster.

YellowFinTuna
07-29-21, 23:31
A couple sessions at Wellness on Brookhurst. Meeting with Daisy. Young and attractive, maybe 5' and looked Korean with so-so english. Great full service, no massage and tiny room with cool lighting. I'd give her a 9 because she had a good attitude and I'll repeat if I get the chance. Went for $160 FS including tip. I would like a little taller though.

Different meeting with Angel. I'm guessing mid 30's, good looking but a little heavier than I like but nice knockers. Met with her in some kind of closet room. Weird. The session was great though but because of the room and her being a little heavy. I'd rate it an 8 session but I probably wouldn't repeat if I could get Daisy, $180 total.

Both times they asked for $200 but settled for less quickly. Next time I'll have to make an appointment with a preferred provider TBD. So far it appears that the person who answers the door is your provider so if you don't like the first person you see. Leave and come back later or make an appointment.

Slammer6008
07-30-21, 12:38
A couple sessions at Wellness on Brookhurst. Meeting with Daisy. Young and attractive, maybe 5' and looked Korean with so-so english. Great full service, no massage and tiny room with cool lighting. I'd give her a 9 because she had a good attitude and I'll repeat if I get the chance. Went for $160 FS including tip. I would like a little taller though.

Different meeting with Angel. I'm guessing mid 30's, good looking but a little heavier than I like but nice knockers. Met with her in some kind of closet room. Weird. The session was great though but because of the room and her being a little heavy. I'd rate it an 8 session but I probably wouldn't repeat if I could get Daisy, $180 total.

Both times they asked for $200 but settled for less quickly. Next time I'll have to make an appointment with a preferred provider TBD. So far it appears that the person who answers the door is your provider so if you don't like the first person you see. Leave and come back later or make an appointment.Thanks for sharing I'm going to try Chloe new moon today. Trying to find out if she works in the mornings or evenings. I guess she supposed to be a Petite Asian.

FlipOnOver
07-30-21, 14:18
Don't know about South OC, but the best prostate in the area hands down is Zelda. She works out of the back of a warehouse across the street from Honda Center. She's older, not a looker, and only gets down to "are-rated lingerie" for the service (you don't really want to see her naked anyway), but she will give you the most mind blowing, ball draining prostate orgasm you've ever experienced. It's the only time in my life I've ever screamed while cumming and had to lay on the table for a good 10 minutes before I was ready to get up.

Kasstina, who works out of her upscale apartment across the street from Angel Stadium, also gives a good prostate massage and she does more, but she's kind of wacko and not very attractive. The big plus with her is she's very unrushed. Your hour service with her ends up being more like an hour and a half. And you can get FS out of her in addition to prostate if you want it, but she's overweight and talks nonstop about a lot of wacko conspiracy theory stuff.Yes Zelda is great. She will make you feel like a million bucks and shoot for the stars!! Best to keep your eyes closed though.

Fission20
07-30-21, 15:40
& and YL-.

Went to Orangethorpe nxt to subway but turned away said come back tomorrow (Saturday).

So decided to give VIP a shot haven't heard much just had a feeling. Did 1 h. 5 for the house. 6 for her. 11 a went inside met 2 pretty Asians one got up and said 1 hr? I said definitely. They knew right away what I wanted. Her name was Suzanne, looked like Ds, nice little plump rump.

Massage very good actually, I actually needed a massage. Unscented oil, Nice light teasing yet persistent before the flip, she kept lightly spanking me telling me how handsome I am. On the flip, she got the table knee led between my legs and oiled and massaged. I said oops sorry you got me excited for you, that's when she gave me the menu, hand motion only, clothes stay on but roaming star cat and a little chest. Very good HJ had me grabbing her behind for mercy but exploded hard she was. Like whoa! Cleaned me up and gave me extra 10 min massage, she said she's there once a week she's Chinese, younger maybe late 20's early 30's, language barrier was there.

Jeffxff
07-30-21, 16:10
Yes Zelda is great. She will make you feel like a million bucks and shoot for the stars!! Best to keep your eyes closed though.How do I find her.

Jeffxff
07-30-21, 16:29
Yes Zelda is great. She will make you feel like a million bucks and shoot for the stars!! Best to keep your eyes closed though.How do I find her?

Jeffxff
07-30-21, 16:30
Where in Irvine, Costa Mesa, lake forest can I find a good AMP that does amazing rim jobs?

Thanks.

RBFSyndrome
07-31-21, 01:01
Are there any MPs using hot oil? Also looking for a nice korean girl with natural Ds.

Feel like I've never been to one that uses hot oil in the states.

As an aside, I'm paying 30% more on average compared to pre-covid times. How do you all feel about this.

Grimmy23
07-31-21, 11:29
How do I find her?Google search for OC Walnutsaver. Her booking is online and you need to plan at least a few days in advance.

StubbornMule
07-31-21, 18:51
Apparently Krystal has raised her rates. It's now $265/ hour ($65 to the front desk, $200 to her).

SaltyDog
07-31-21, 18:59
Google search for OC Walnutsaver. Her booking is online and you need to plan at least a few days in advance.I wouldn't think there were so many guys needing that sort of treatment LOL.

JackTms
07-31-21, 19:23
Apparently Krystal has raised her rates. It's now $265/ hour ($65 to the front desk, $200 to her).She probably has enough regulars to get away with that, but I don't know if it's sustainable. For like 20 more bucks you can get service from a kgirl just as hot (if not more), same age, and does a lot more guaranteed.

VinnieJenkins
07-31-21, 20:30
Apparently Krystal has raised her rates. It's now $265/ hour ($65 to the front desk, $200 to her).Yea when Krystal told me about the hike up of her rates.

I was thinking well she might lose some regulars, or they won't be see her a much.

Heartless Jay
07-31-21, 22:58
Where in Irvine, Costa Mesa, lake forest can I find a good AMP that does amazing rim jobs?

Thanks.Jeff,

This forum is for SHARING info. It's bad style to create an account and just ask ask ask. How about if you get your ass on a massage table at your local neighborhood AMP, and then another and a few more and tell us about your experiences. Then after you share with US, we might decide to share with YOU.

DeeNewGuy
08-01-21, 00:42
Stopped by Le Palace by Bristol today. Was driving on the 91 and was thinking of exiting off Tustin to randomly hit up one of the many MP there but somehow ended up here. Walked in and was greeted by Asian girl with short blonde hair and a short skirt. Looked like she was in her 30's. Asked me to wash my hands and pointed to the bathroom straight ahead. Needed to take a piss anyways so walked right in. Once out she was standing by the door and pointed me to my room. Got undressed and laid face down she came in. First time being buzzed at a MP so just laid there and she stared massaging. Her massage was very good hard just how I like it. Didn't say a word which I also like. I don't like the small talk or long talk for that matter. Applied good pressure for about 20 minutes on my back and shoulders her legs felt really good and even sat on my back and grinded her kitty on my back. Then asked me to flip. That's when she asked if I had been there before which I said no (lie) she giggled and asked if that's why I was nervous I laughed and said she seemed to be the nervous one. She proceeded with the front rub and asked if I wanted a HJ or FS. Let her know I was there for a HE and she got to work. Not jackhammer she took her time let me feel her up. Asked for 3 Jackson's but let her know I only had 2. Overall good experience but she's not a looker. Her massage and efforts are A+ but still had me questioning if I would have had a better experience if I had got off on Tustin Ave.

ZzzBoy14
08-01-21, 01:10
Yea when Krystal told me about the hike up of her rates.

I was thinking well she might lose some regulars, or they won't be see her a much.I've seen her 4 times now. I'm definitely tired of her. Didn't even have a strong stiffy the last time because there isn't anything crazy about her body. Her massage is good for sure, but I would much rather get a regular Asian massage and HJ from a chunky MILF or something for much less money. But, I think her 45 min massage at 200 is still worth it.

Mr Plumber
08-01-21, 10:38
Apparently Krystal has raised her rates. It's now $265/ hour ($65 to the front desk, $200 to her).Because I've been considering giving her a whirl. Not any more. Too many other higher-mileage experiences. She is attractive and her Instagram photos are pretty epic but. In the end. She's just a HJ.

Doggiefun29
08-01-21, 11:19
Its been awhile, and wasnt sure if suzanne was still there. Called and asked, and she is still there. Same service, BBBJCIM, fun times as before. Not much of a massage, and really isn't a looker, but cute enough. One change was asking for donation up front.

Slammer6008
08-01-21, 13:47
Its been awhile, and wasnt sure if suzanne was still there. Called and asked, and she is still there. Same service, BBBJCIM, fun times as before. Not much of a massage, and really isn't a looker, but cute enough. One change was asking for donation up front.Is there any other ones to recommend?

HungryForMeals
08-01-21, 16:29
Mongers thanks for the data on fair in Costa Mesa. I went down for a visit.

Walked in the compound right when they open up, which might have been a mistake because all the selection did not come in yet. Anyways walked into 117 on the right. Saw two providers. 1 chubby, 1 spinner type in there 30's, the chubby came up to me and asked how long, I immediately asked if the girl was going to be the spinner. Chubby said yes, I said hhr, she said 4. The spinner said something in Chinese with a little bit of annoyance in her face.

Went to the room, the chubby showed up and said sorry and acted as if she was providing, she said spinner was not available. Maybe I am too ugly for spinners taste. Immediately told chubby I want my money back. Then she said ahhhhhh hold on, walked out, 5 min later spinner walked in, pretended to be nice.

Spinner said her name was Jenny. She started a super half ass massage, 1 minute later she says flip and said what do you want, she offered FS I asked about BBBJ she said no only CBJ for 10, and FS for 16. I told her I am quick, so we settled for 14, I am sure I could get 10 or 12. Spinner is hot for mid-30's, fake boobs, botox face. If you want something hot and heartless then Jenny works out.

When I walked out I walked by a really cute spinner late 20's or early 30's walk into 113, saw her face since she is not wearing a mask. Might go to 113 to see that girl!

The next bit of information is a provider that few know about, the location is in Laguna Niguel, the place is Belle. I have seen the provider, she is in her early 40's, petite, ok face, big tits no ass veit. Her name is K or Kay, what's great about her is she gives amazing massages, with hot stone, steps on your back everything. But she also does HE, BBBJ no FS though. If you ask she will do the deed first then massage and then another deed if you have it in you. Door is 6, if you want to do a double its 20, I have gotten as low as 16 and 18 but I have seen her a few time. It's worth the visit.

Keep passing the Intel please! Oh yeah when I walked to fair dudes were hanging out on the stairs and inside court yard, kind of weird and annoying.

RBFSyndrome
08-01-21, 17:48
Stopped by Le Palace by Bristol today. Was driving on the 91 and was thinking of exiting off Tustin to randomly hit up one of the many MP there but somehow ended up here. Walked in and was greeted by Asian girl with short blonde hair and a short skirt. Looked like she was in her 30's. Asked me to wash my hands and pointed to the bathroom straight ahead. Needed to take a piss anyways so walked right in. Once out she was standing by the door and pointed me to my room. Got undressed and laid face down she came in. First time being buzzed at a MP so just laid there and she stared massaging. Her massage was very good hard just how I like it. Didn't say a word which I also like. I don't like the small talk or long talk for that matter. Applied good pressure for about 20 minutes on my back and shoulders her legs felt really good and even sat on my back and grinded her kitty on my back. Then asked me to flip. That's when she asked if I had been there before which I said no (lie) she giggled and asked if that's why I was nervous I laughed and said she seemed to be the nervous one. She proceeded with the front rub and asked if I wanted a HJ or FS. Let her know I was there for a HE and she got to work. Not jackhammer she took her time let me feel her up. Asked for 3 Jackson's but let her know I only had 2. Overall good experience but she's not a looker. Her massage and efforts are A+ but still had me questioning if I would have had a better experience if I had got off on Tustin Ave.Are you saying you paid 200 for HE?? Why is she asking for 300? What in the world. And I assume you mean HE=HJ.

Dijaju
08-01-21, 18:04
Are you saying you paid 200 for HE?? Why is she asking for 300? What in the world. And I assume you mean HE=HJ.Jackson is on the 20. Ben Franklin is 100.

TWill182
08-01-21, 18:26
Are you saying you paid 200 for HE?? Why is she asking for 300? What in the world. And I assume you mean HE=HJ.Each Jackson is 20.

Rosco Rules
08-01-21, 19:32
Are you saying you paid 200 for HE?? Why is she asking for 300? What in the world. And I assume you mean HE=HJ.Probably need to study a little more on how presidents correspond to money. A Jackson be a 20.

YellowFinTuna
08-01-21, 23:35
Apparently Krystal has raised her rates. It's now $265/ hour ($65 to the front desk, $200 to her).Krystal was expensive before but now she's over priced in my opinion. I can get FS from an equally attractive provider and then go get an hour great massage at another AMP for less. And maybe more. Oh well. Supply and demand I guess. I wish her the best.

Slammer6008
08-01-21, 23:41
Probably need to study a little more on how presidents correspond to money. A Jackson be a 20.Maybe it's a Jesse Jackson note?

AsianPussy
08-02-21, 02:02
She is expensive, but not overpriced. When I want FS, I get FS, when I want the very unique service that Krystal provides, I go see her. Those are very different things.

I've never ever had a massage experience like Krystal's elsewhere and trust me, I've tried a lot of different girls looking for an alternative. Her service is one of a kind, and I'm happy to pay for it.

Krystal was expensive before but now she's over priced in my opinion. I can get FS from an equally attractive provider and then go get an hour great massage at another AMP for less. And maybe more. Oh well. Supply and demand I guess. I wish her the best.

RTDriver
08-02-21, 05:49
A while back I had this nightmare. I went to a LMP on Katella near Euclid in Anaheim.

Saw the listing on BP and texted the 3428 #. Openings were immediately available. So I headed over.

They are located in a blue two story office building. The suite is on the second floor. The office building looked kinda run down. There was an apartment complex next door that could also do with some cosmetic maintenance.

I park. Hide my wallet, keys, and personal cell and take only cash, car key, and my burner cell with me. I look around and triple check to make sure the car doors are locked and the alarm is on.

I find the stairs and head up looking for the second floor suite #. I knock and an older over weight Latina woman opens the door. She had no makeup, gray hair and looked like your average cleaning lady.

I ask if she is the one giving the massage. Because if she is. Then its: perdon. Gracias pero no gracias. Adios.

She laughs and shakes her head no no. If only she know how often and how badly the c-orgs have pulled the bait and switch on me she wouldn't be laughing.

She collects 60 for hhr and leads me to a room. She asks what kind of girl I want? I answer someone with big breasts while raising my hands and putting them out half a foot in front of my chest just to make sure she understands. She smiles and says OK and closes the door.

Even though this is my first time here, I strip completely naked and sit waiting on the massage table. I know it's stupid in case you need to dash but at my age, my legs don't dash anymore. There's no point being prepared to run when most people can out run me. I prefer to use that fight or flee energy to mitigate whatever crisis or misery that is about to happen.

Also getting completely naked and not covering anything up to greet a new masseuse is my way of letting her know I am not LEO.

After what felt like forever, this chubby Latina chick comes in. She looks to be in her early to mid 30's. Late 30's at the oldest.

Her face is kinda cute. She is wearing a tight outfit showing off the top of what look like c cups.

She quotes me 160 for CFS. It was late. I was horny. She was kinda chubby but I really wanted to see and feel her boobs and have that pretty face on my cock so without any negotiating I just gave her my 160.

She left with my 160 for what again seemed like forever.

While waiting I mule over how 220 for hhr of CFS at a LMP is not a good value. But the visit gets worse.

Eventually she returns and starts to undress.

I don't mind thick bigger women but they have to be curvy in the right places to be sexy. When this chick unbuttoned her outfit to let her boobs loose she was just chubby with no figure.

Her boobs which looked so good in that buttoned up tight outfit were disappointing also. Instead of beautifully shaped full c cups I got flabby unremarkable B-C cups. The reveal brought her down to a 3-4.

As I lay there on the table trying to hide my disappointment I thought about Melissa Mccarthy when she was on Mike and Molly. Molly's face was always beautiful on that show but I could tell under all that cuteness. Molly had no figure. It was all just unshaped body fat. Same thing here and this chick did not look anywhere near as cute as Melissa Mccarthy.

Next thing I know she put a condom on me and started sucking. It was only a minute or two but she felt I was hard enough to penetrate so she climbed on top of me for cowgirl. I fondled and squeezed her unremarkable breasts as she bounced up and down but I was losing interest and softening.

I asked if I could be on top and we switched positions to missionary.

I started thrusting but wasn't pleased by the view. As she lay there on her back. Her natural unremarkable B-C cups just blended and disappeared back into the rest of the fat on her torso and I was losing my wood.

As I try to squeeze the fat on her chest into the shape of a boob that might turn me on, she says I need to hurry up.

I ask her if she is OK. And she says yes. She is OK but I need to hurry up because my time is running out.

So I tried humping harder but just gave up after she reminded me the 2nd or 3rd time that I needed to hurry up. Total time fellatio and coitus was probably less then 7 minutes.

Even if I had been able to cum.

This would still have been a rushed and disappointing nightmare.

I have never repeated.

I do Not recommend.

Avoid this place. In fact unless you see a Salma Hayek or Ruri Saijo doppelganger avoid any place that quotes you a house fee of 60 for hhr. Because the menu for the HJ, BJ, or FS will be over priced as well.

Be gentle men.

MacNCheese
08-02-21, 10:52
Her service is one of a kind, and I'm happy to pay for it.I'm sure she's happy to do fewer sessions and still come out ahead as long as you whales are willing to pay. I failed to successfully schedule anything with her before she raised her rates, but I'm not willing to try anymore at this point. As the other monger said, might as well get a nice legit massage followed by a FS kgirl session for the same price.

NoClue02
08-02-21, 12:47
I'm sure she's happy to do fewer sessions and still come out ahead as long as you whales are willing to pay. I failed to successfully schedule anything with her before she raised her rates, but I'm not willing to try anymore at this point. As the other monger said, might as well get a nice legit massage followed by a FS kgirl session for the same price.Seriously! That new rate is ridiculous, especially she doesn't offer more other than HJ. I guess the search continues.

Slammer6008
08-02-21, 15:31
A while back I had this nightmare. I went to a LMP on Katella near Euclid in Anaheim.

Saw the listing on BP and texted the 3428 #. Openings were immediately available. So I headed over.

They are located in a blue two story office building. The suite is on the second floor. The office building looked kinda run down. There was an apartment complex next door that could also do with some cosmetic maintenance.

I park. Hide my wallet, keys, and personal cell and take only cash, car key, and my burner cell with me. I look around and triple check to make sure the car doors are locked and the alarm is on.

I find the stairs and head up looking for the second floor suite #. I knock and an older over weight Latina woman opens the door. She had no makeup, gray hair and looked like your average cleaning lady.

I ask if she is the one giving the massage. Because if she is. Then its: perdon. Gracias pero no gracias. Adios.

She laughs and shakes her head no no. If only she know how often and how badly the c-orgs have pulled the bait and switch on me she wouldn't be laughing.

She collects 60 for hhr and leads me to a room. She asks what kind of girl I want? I answer someone with big breasts while raising my hands and putting them out half a foot in front of my chest just to make sure she understands. She smiles and says OK and closes the door.

Even though this is my first time here, I strip completely naked and sit waiting on the massage table. I know it's stupid in case you need to dash but at my age, my legs don't dash anymore. There's no point being prepared to run when most people can out run me. I prefer to use that fight or flee energy to mitigate whatever crisis or misery that is about to happen.

Also getting completely naked and not covering anything up to greet a new masseuse is my way of letting her know I am not LEO.

After what felt like forever, this chubby Latina chick comes in. She looks to be in her early to mid 30's. Late 30's at the oldest.

Her face is kinda cute. She is wearing a tight outfit showing off the top of what look like c cups.

She quotes me 160 for CFS. It was late. I was horny. She was kinda chubby but I really wanted to see and feel her boobs and have that pretty face on my cock so without any negotiating I just gave her my 160.

She left with my 160 for what again seemed like forever.

While waiting I mule over how 220 for hhr of CFS at a LMP is not a good value. But the visit gets worse.

Eventually she returns and starts to undress.

I don't mind thick bigger women but they have to be curvy in the right places to be sexy. When this chick unbuttoned her outfit to let her boobs loose she was just chubby with no figure.

Her boobs which looked so good in that buttoned up tight outfit were disappointing also. Instead of beautifully shaped full c cups I got flabby unremarkable B-C cups. The reveal brought her down to a 3-4.

As I lay there on the table trying to hide my disappointment I thought about Melissa Mccarthy when she was on Mike and Molly. Molly's face was always beautiful on that show but I could tell under all that cuteness. Molly had no figure. It was all just unshaped body fat. Same thing here and this chick did not look anywhere near as cute as Melissa Mccarthy.

Next thing I know she put a condom on me and started sucking. It was only a minute or two but she felt I was hard enough to penetrate so she climbed on top of me for cowgirl. I fondled and squeezed her unremarkable breasts as she bounced up and down but I was losing interest and softening.

I asked if I could be on top and we switched positions to missionary.

I started thrusting but wasn't pleased by the view. As she lay there on her back. Her natural unremarkable B-C cups just blended and disappeared back into the rest of the fat on her torso and I was losing my wood.

As I try to squeeze the fat on her chest into the shape of a boob that might turn me on, she says I need to hurry up.

I ask her if she is OK. And she says yes. She is OK but I need to hurry up because my time is running out.

So I tried humping harder but just gave up after she reminded me the 2nd or 3rd time that I needed to hurry up. Total time fellatio and coitus was probably less then 7 minutes.

Even if I had been able to cum.

This would still have been a rushed and disappointing nightmare.

I have never repeated.

I do Not recommend.

Avoid this place. In fact unless you see a Salma Hayek or Ruri Saijo doppelganger avoid any place that quotes you a house fee of 60 for hhr. Because the menu for the HJ, BJ, or FS will be over priced as well.

Be gentle men.Sorry to here brother. Next time go to wellness or new moon. There open late an you can get a hot chick most of the time.

Slammer6008
08-02-21, 18:44
Sorry to here brother. Next time go to wellness or new moon. There open late an you can get a hot chick most of the time.I've been to this place a few times is on Beach in Stanton the lady will shoot you some real pictures the price is 140.00 total 1/2 . I your looking for a massage don't read this anymore. I see the pictures an already start to get hard. I make an appointment with Rubi I get there and they do the switcheroo. The girl I seen in the picture was Vietnamese long black D tits Beautiful. So I went with this chick instead short hair real cute small tits a really good ass to fuck from behind which I did as I was plowing her I think she wanted it in the ass. But slammer talked me out of it. LOL so as I was walking out I seen rubi holy fuck I can wait 👅128149;. I only bummer for you mongers you have to acquire the number it's a 715 Area code. I just want to know what bastar took my spot today.

Slammer6008
08-02-21, 18:46
I've been to this place a few times is on Beach in Stanton the lady will shoot you some real pictures the price is 140.00 total 1/2 . I your looking for a massage don't read this anymore. I see the pictures an already start to get hard. I make an appointment with Rubi I get there and they do the switcheroo. The girl I seen in the picture was Vietnamese long black D tits Beautiful. So I went with this chick instead short hair real cute small tits a really good ass to fuck from behind which I did as I was plowing her I think she wanted it in the ass. But slammer talked me out of it. LOL so as I was walking out I seen rubi holy fuck I can wait 👅128149;. I only bummer for you mongers you have to acquire the number it's a 715 Area code. I just want to know what bastar took my spot today.If you don't come clean I'm going to let everyone know where exactly the spot is. LOL.

YellowFinTuna
08-02-21, 19:36
She is expensive, but not overpriced. When I want FS, I get FS, when I want the very unique service that Krystal provides, I go see her. Those are very different things.

I've never ever had a massage experience like Krystal's elsewhere and trust me, I've tried a lot of different girls looking for an alternative. Her service is one of a kind, and I'm happy to pay for it.I would say that Nicole at LP is as good as Krystal's massage and the hour entry is only. 4 . No nckd maneuvering but the massage is on par as well as the looks and attitude. Actually, the attitude may be a bit better with Nicole. YMMV of course.

RTDriver
08-02-21, 20:28
Sorry to here brother. Next time go to wellness or new moon. There open late an you can get a hot chick most of the time.Appreciate the advice. I actually had Apple at New Moon a while back. I had that nightmare on Katella before I learned that New Moon and Happy Face had non Asian providers. I will post a full report on New Moon when I can.

HeadorTail
08-03-21, 01:21
I got a text from an RM pal about some new talent. I headed on down. They finally got a young, cute girl at Bali Hai on McFadden and Beach. Her name is Kitty. 25-30. Pretty under that mask. About 5'1". Petite. Natural B's. Speaks English well, which is good. Cute butt. Good attitude. Quality HJ. Great massage. Didn't skimp on time. Only OTC "because she was new and new owners were strict. Don't know about that. I paid 40 for the hour and tipped 50. Yeah. I know but I doing some "cultivation" here. Or tossing money down the shitter. We'll see. But she's a keeper. I.

Slammer6008
08-03-21, 12:01
I got a text from an RM pal about some new talent. I headed on down. They finally got a young, cute girl at Bali Hai on McFadden and Beach. Her name is Kitty. 25-30. Pretty under that mask. About 5'1". Petite. Natural B's. Speaks English well, which is good. Cute butt. Good attitude. Quality HJ. Great massage. Didn't skimp on time. Only OTC "because she was new and new owners were strict. Don't know about that. I paid 40 for the hour and tipped 50. Yeah. I know but I doing some "cultivation" here. Or tossing money down the shitter. We'll see. But she's a keeper. I.Thanks for sharing. I'll send the slammer out😳.

BeepBeepBeep
08-03-21, 12:27
Yoyo is visiting TripleA for this week. Early 30's great skin pretty face pretty smile a tattoo of a feather above her V. Good service but little to no English. She loves to climax multiple times. Uses sign language for CFS or HE. 30 min = .40 entry and $.4 for CFS.

YoloLogist
08-03-21, 15:20
Had 2 dreams couple weeks back.

My first dream was with Sophia (Air Body) Chinese accent I think. Decent massage, better release. Was hoping for more but settled on handshake. Was able to roam up top (which was pretty deece) and below. Might try again, 2 jacksons + entry.

Second dream was with Sophie (Downey Therapy) Korean. She made some small talk and did a nonchalant massage for 10 min. On the flip decided to go for FS. Nice up on top and ok on bottom. Giving her best supporting actor for supporting And activating my loins. Would definitely try again. 6 jacksons + entry.

YoloLogist
08-03-21, 15:34
Any AMPs / LMPs that offer FS have showers (not table showers)? Had a table shower a long time ago and it sucked. Was still oily.

StubbornMule
08-03-21, 16:53
I would say that Nicole at LP is as good as Krystal's massage and the hour entry is only. 4 . No nckd maneuvering but the massage is on par as well as the looks and attitude. Actually, the attitude may be a bit better with Nicole. YMMV of course.What is LP? Also how hot and how much $?

RedRoddddd
08-03-21, 19:53
Seriously! That new rate is ridiculous, especially she doesn't offer more other than HJ. I guess the search continues.Sounds like Krystal has Golden Hand Syndrome. Any other cuties there? One used to twerk during the HE.

HeadorTail
08-03-21, 21:17
Sounds like Krystal has Golden Hand Syndrome. Any other cuties there? One used to twerk during the HE.GHS?? Is that like GSR Gun Shot Residue except you check for it with a blue light?

StubbornMule
08-03-21, 21:39
Curious if anyone here has ever been charged with a crime or even questioned by LE due to an MP visit.

NoClue02
08-03-21, 22:33
Sounds like Krystal has Golden Hand Syndrome. Any other cuties there? One used to twerk during the HE.Lmao. It's all about supply demand. There's always someone that willing to pay whatever the girls charged. Even the Korean aamp prices are going up.

ReckSlaf
08-04-21, 00:55
Any AMPs / LMPs that offer FS have showers (not table showers)? Had a table shower a long time ago and it sucked. Was still oily.I think in general FS places don't have showers for the customers since the girls probably need to rinse between customers. I've had some weird experiences where I've gotten to use their shower. One girl at the old Bebe in Cypress tried to make me "hers" by turning a BJ into a full bb session. She literally led me into their back room by the dick and I stood there while she rinsed off first then she left as I rinsed off (stall barely fit one person). So weird to be in their room naked while one girl was putting on makeup and another girl just came in. I said hi, but they wouldn't talk to me.

Another time, the condom broke at the old Lavender in GG, she let me finish bb, but let me use their shower after. She used way too much oil on the massage and HJ. I knew it was going to break. The old Honey Spa had a shower for after. Not a FS place but I had one session where it got so hot and heavy that she let me slide it in and was riding me until she looked at the clock and saw that we were 15 min over. Worst blue balls ever. I went to that shower and left the door open and asked if she was going to join me. She got in the shower and soaped me up and played with junior but only a brief tease and left. This was right before the lockdowns too. I tried to see her again before they closed, but I couldn't get her (don't know her name, but she called herself the black smurf. Short, tight body, with super long braids if anyone ever had her). I seriously doubt a repeat with her would have been the same.

But those are my shower stories. I think I've used the shower at Zen in Torrance, and of course Green Spa (closed), but that was a long while back too. And that nuru place in Cypress before they closed. But never had FS there. LOL I think the moral of the story is showers = closed.

ZzzBoy14
08-04-21, 13:33
Does Luna from Havana Day Spa still do nuru? I see a Luna working at Pure Relaxation and another Luna at Haven Spa. Thanks!

Slammer6008
08-04-21, 14:27
Curious if anyone here has ever been charged with a crime or even questioned by LE due to an MP visit.When they came in an seen my penis they said that should be a lethal weapon. 😳.

HeadorTail
08-04-21, 15:02
When they came in an seen my penis they said that should be a lethal weapon..Slammer, there's a difference between a deadly weapon and a dead weapon.

YellowFinTuna
08-04-21, 21:56
What is LP? Also how hot and how much $?LP is Le Palace in Westminster maybe Garden Grove south of the 22 on Euclid (I think). The nicer you are. The nicer she is. Tip well and treat her with respect and you'll go far.

Bronco
08-05-21, 10:28
Noooo not that itch. Looking for a BBBJ only today. Any recommendations?

Kknm1
08-05-21, 11:01
Hi, just wondering if anyone remembers Abby from first class in Santa ana and knows where she ended up being? Came back a couple times to look for her but mms always gave me different girls claimed to be her.

Mms is hot tho, asked if she does massage and she said no.

Kknm1
08-05-21, 19:53
I would say that Nicole at LP is as good as Krystal's massage and the hour entry is only. 4 . No nckd maneuvering but the massage is on par as well as the looks and attitude. Actually, the attitude may be a bit better with Nicole. YMMV of course.It's funny I just saw Nicole walking in LP after reading your post today. She was wearing a tight see thru yoga pants, see thru I mean you can see her black undies.

StubbornMule
08-05-21, 20:29
It's funny I just saw Nicole walking in LP after reading your post today. She was wearing a tight see thru yoga pants, see thru I mean you can see her black undies.Have you been massaged by Nicole? How are her looks, her actual massage, her HE, and her rates?

Kknm1
08-05-21, 21:34
Have you been massaged by Nicole? How are her looks, her actual massage, her HE, and her rates?I never had a massage with her, but she looks young and very nice body.

Reality9753
08-05-21, 21:34
Well what can I say, must be new ownership, all therapists that were working here the last few years are now gone. A new Vietnamese Therapist Staff is now working here Daily from 9:30 am to 8:00 pm. I have gotten a number of massages from Jenny, an extremely talented therapist or better yet a must see, I have followed Jenny from other shops (Cutie and Lotus in Stanton to name a few), so yes I know or give one of the other therapists a try. They do have parking available behind the shop, they are located on a street with limited parking, so park behind the shop. Enjoy.

Find Out For Yourself About Her Services. I've seen her over 100 times in over ten years. This is Real.

The Shops new number begins with 657 area code.

Stay Safe.

CryMoarHoar
08-06-21, 14:31
Krystal still offers pretty unique and sensational massage plus extra.

Yeah it sounds ridiculous to spend so much for handy but it is what it is.

If you think it's not worth it, just don't visit.

Inflation is real LOL.

RedRoddddd
08-06-21, 16:34
Krystal still offers pretty unique and sensational massage plus extra.

Yeah it sounds ridiculous to spend so much for handy but it is what it is.

If you think it's not worth it, just don't visit.

Inflation is real LOL.1 hour and 2 pops for a Benjamin or less.

A little more if you want to see some T&A.

I hope Golden Hand Syndrome isn't contagious!

Jeffxff
08-06-21, 16:34
Went on Tuesday to a place in Costa Mesa that I had not been too in a long time. Not going to give the name out yet. Received an amazing BBBJCIM. She had amazing tits and was not afraid to let me do what I want with them. Nice bolt one with big nips. Looks I would give her a 8 out of 10.

NoClue02
08-06-21, 17:17
Have you been massaged by Nicole? How are her looks, her actual massage, her HE, and her rates?Nicole is good wit her massage skill, same as any Chinese legit places. She looks young, kinda cute. I haven't visit her since she got implant. Few posts here said it doesn't feel or look great and one of my buddy confirm that as well.

Fox4321
08-06-21, 17:20
Anyone know of a provider who offers foot jobs?

CryMoarHoar
08-06-21, 17:51
Nicole is good wit her massage skill, same as any Chinese legit places. She looks young, kinda cute. I haven't visit her since she got implant. Few posts here said it doesn't feel or look great and one of my buddy confirm that as well.Nicole is cute and has good attitude. I've become a regular of her now but does anybody have gotten anything more than HE?

Huch66
08-06-21, 18:54
Went to L&L Foot Care Massage in Garden Grove last Friday afternoon. Paid $40 for 30 minutes. I only saw two providers. One was Mia who someone had made an appointment with just as a I walked in. I didn't get a good look at her. The other one was Tina who I got. With the mask on I could not tell how old she is. She's Chinese so hard to tell. Maybe 30's. She is somewhat attractive. Maybe 5'5" and not overweight. She was friendly. Told me to take off all my clothes and lie down. Gave a medium massage and then a soft tease. On the flip she gave a nice HE for $60. What was annoying is that another monger came in and she had to stop to answer the door. As I left, he was waiting. She gave me her phone number and said to call to make an appointment next time. Would I repeat? Maybe if there are not better options.

Hadez
08-06-21, 23:53
OK so I like massage girls who wear a dress. Not the dress with shorts on but dress with skimpy underwear underneath.

Here are the places I know that has grandmas in dresses. I do not live close to any of these places so maybe people who stop by more often will have better luck.

Real quick I do not know ANYWHERE that has young asian like 18-22. If I say young that is because 25-35 is young compared to what I been seeing.

Heavenly Spa on Westminster not far from Chase / Beach. I have seen grandmas there in dresses recently but none I stayed for. This place is good to keep checking as twice I have seen "younger" girls here. That was pre-lockdown but worth keeping on radar. FS place. In the past they have had girls with everything on the menu. Never seen a "cute" girl willing to do anything bare here but YMMV.

Lucky Pavilion on Westminster just a little further down. They have pants and dresses on but will take pants off in massage room. I do not know her name but there is a grandma there with a decent body and fake tits. Pretty sure she has no rules. More costly than F&C from my experience.

Heavenly has another place on Bolsa and Ward. Well no idea how the two business are tied together but I got a card for this place once there once when I was not happy with girls at Heavenly. The girls here wear dresses too. Use to see some ok looking 40 year olds but have not seen anything worth trying recently. FS place.

Amazing Studio on Westminster and Edwards. One of those places that claims more money gets you more but pretty sure just a handy spot. Had a girl who I think was legit in her 20s in Spring 2021 but she played a lot of games and was not worth it. Seen lot of grandmas here since 2021 but usually younger than other spots in this area. I never gave more than $60 as I do not think anything above a handy is allowed.

OK this is not Orange County but they wear dresses and they "young" as in 30 ish. Will post bedpage add with info. Cost is 45/30 min, 55/45 min and 65/60 min. Mimi is like late 20's maybe early 30's. Nice body and boobs. She probably needs to watch what she eats. Good now but a couple more burgers away from being too curvy for me to pay for. 60 will get you a handy and ok message. 100 and she gets completely nude. No FIV but I was allowed to rub right around vagina. Saw two other girls who were more thin and probably 35 ish. All wearing dresses. Think Mimi is the popular one so trying to get another one to see if more mileage. In case the bedpage link is take down it is in Harbor city on Western and Palos Verdes.

They take down most of their adds but here is one that got missed.

https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/26640-s-western/12813005.html

I am currently looking into another spot. No FS yet but apparently the girl working on other days will do it. Not young girls but like 40 so far with nice body. That one not doing FS now but says in a month when she is healed from surgery she will. Allegedly the FS girl is in her 20's but we will see.

Been told between the child tax credit and UI benefits all these places having a hard time getting girls.

TheBagel
08-07-21, 00:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!